时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | sync: medium0217 ——– topsky———- | |
[00:04] | I can help the next person. | 下一位… |
[00:24] | now that I have your attention! | 既然我已经引起了你的注意 |
[00:26] | Ladies and gentlemen,this is a bank robbery. | 女士们,先生们 这是一次银行抢劫 |
[00:29] | If I could please get everyone on the ground, | 请所有的人都趴到地上 |
[00:32] | I assure you we will go about our business quickly. | 我保证我们会很快 结束我们的工作的 |
[00:35] | You,get up. | 你,起来 |
[00:37] | Please,don’t! | 请不要 |
[00:38] | Not a word. | 不许说话 |
[00:40] | Give me the bag! | 把那个袋子给我 |
[00:42] | All right,people,you, | 好,你, |
[00:44] | I need you to fill that bag with everything you’ve got | 我需要你把所有你能拿到 的东西都装到袋子里去 |
[00:46] | or this poor girl’s brains a gonna be all over your floor. | 不然这个可怜的女孩的脑浆 就会洒满地板 |
[00:49] | Ma’am,don’t look at us. | 女士,不要看着我们 |
[00:51] | Look at the floor,you’ll live longer. | 看着地板,你会活得久点 |
[00:52] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[00:53] | Please,ma’am,just look at the floor. | 女士,请你就只看地板吧 |
[00:57] | Michael? | |
[01:00] | Is that you,michael? | Michael,是你吗? |
[01:04] | Does mom know what you’re doing? | 妈妈知道你在做什么吗? |
[01:06] | Allison,what are you doing here? | Allison,你在这里做什么? |
[01:08] | Is this your bank? | 这是你的银行? |
[01:09] | You go to this bank? | 你在这家银行办事? |
[01:11] | Yeah,it is,mr. Tough guy bank robber. | 是的,棘手的 银行抢劫犯先生 |
[01:14] | You look stupid with that thing on your head. | 你戴着那个东西看上去真呆 |
[01:17] | Could you please not do that? | 你能不那么做吗? |
[01:18] | This is my work.I’m at work now. | 这是我的工作 我现在正在做事 |
[01:21] | I know you’re my sister, | 我知道你是我的姐姐 |
[01:22] | but show a little respect. | 但是请给我点尊重 |
[01:24] | I wouldn’t go to your work and make fun of you. | 我不会到你工作的地方去 并且取笑你 |
[01:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:31] | I loved the christmas card. | 我很喜欢那张圣诞卡 |
[01:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:42] | Those girls of yours,really grown up. | 你的那些女孩真的长大了 |
[02:33] | Hey,baby brother,guess who. | 嗨,亲爱的弟弟 猜猜是谁 |
[02:36] | Haven’t heard from you in awhile, | 有一段时间没有你的消息了 |
[02:37] | so I figured I’d give you a call,see what’s up. | 所以我想我应该给你打个电话 看看有没有什么事 |
[02:41] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[02:41] | Say hi to your uncle michael. | 跟你们的Michael舅舅 打个招呼 |
[02:43] | Hi,uncle michael. | 嗨,Michael舅舅 |
[02:46] | Well,anyway,I’m at home right now, | 好吧,不管怎样,我现在在家 |
[02:48] | but I’m leaving for work soon, | 但是等会我会离开去工作 |
[02:49] | so give me a call on my cell when you get this. | 那么你听到留言就打我的手机 |
[02:53] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[02:54] | Want to hear your voice. | 想听听你的声音 |
[02:59] | what? | 什么? |
[03:02] | It’s 7:00 in the morning. | 现在是早上7点 |
[03:03] | Where could my brother be? | 我的弟弟会在哪? |
[03:04] | Michael? | |
[03:06] | Maybe sleeping it off. | 也许睡过头了 |
[03:09] | Look what time it is. | 看看现在是什么时候 |
[03:11] | What are we doing,guys? | 伙计,我们在做什么呀? |
[03:12] | Nobody’s dressed. | 还没有人换好衣服 |
[03:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:23] | short day,huh? | 很短的一天,对不对? |
[03:24] | Armed gunmen at the phoenix west bank. | 菲尼克斯西部银行 有持枪抢劫的人 |
[03:25] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[03:26] | Do you mind if I come along? | 你介意我来吗? |
[03:27] | Be my guest. | 请随便 |
[03:45] | Allison,you okay? | Allison,你还好吗? |
[03:48] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你现在像看到鬼一样 |
[03:49] | Oh,sorry. | Oh,对不起 |
[03:50] | This place just looks familiar. | 这个地方看起来很熟悉 |
[03:54] | Maybe I’ve been here before. | 也许我以前来过 |
[03:56] | Three males in stocking masks came | 三个戴着袜子面罩的男人进来过 |
[03:58] | through the door at 8:37 this morning. | 在早上8:37分通过这扇门 |
[04:00] | They fired several rounds into the ceiling | 他们向天花板射了好几枪 |
[04:02] | to prove they were serious, | 来证明他们是认真的 |
[04:04] | then grabbed a female customer, | 他们挟持了一位女性顾客 |
[04:06] | and threatened to kill her | 并且威胁如果出纳员 不交出钱的话 |
[04:07] | if the tellers didn’t hand over the money. | 就要杀了她 |
[04:09] | Did they actually shoot anyone? | 他们有真的击中了什么人吗? |
[04:11] | No,but they did take the female customer | 没有,但是他们 挟持了那位女顾客 |
[04:13] | with them when they left. | 他们离开的时候带着她一起走了 |
[04:15] | Have we id’ed her yet? | 我们有没有她的身份? |
[04:16] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在查 |
[04:16] | The other customers describe her as a caucasian | 其他的顾客描述她是一个高加索人 |
[04:18] | woman in her mid-20’s,redhead. | 她大约20几岁 红发 |
[04:24] | …Know why they took her out the door with them, | 我们不知道他们 为什么带着她一起走 |
[04:26] | but we’re still hoping they let her go | 但我们仍然希望他们能在他们的 目的地和这儿之间的什么地方 |
[04:27] | somewhere between here and wherever they’re headed. | 把她放了 |
[04:29] | Did anyone actually get a look at these bank robbers? | 有没有人实际看到过这些抢匪? |
[04:32] | Did anyone see them? | 有没有人看到他们? |
[04:35] | No. | 没有 |
[04:36] | Like I said,they were wearing masks. | 正如我所说,他们带着面罩 |
[04:38] | So no one was killed,no one was actually shot, | 那么没有人被杀,没有人中枪 |
[04:40] | here in the bank,I mean. | 我是指在银行里 |
[04:43] | For the second time,allison, | allison,重复第二次 |
[04:45] | no one mentioned anything about anyone being shot. | 没有人提到有任何人中抢 |
[04:51] | Doesn’t sound to me like you | 在我听起来 |
[04:52] | have anything to worry about. | 你应该没什么可操心的 |
[04:54] | How can you say that? | 你怎么会这么说? |
[04:55] | It’s easy,I just think it, | 那个很简单,想想就知道了 |
[04:56] | and it comes out of my mouth. | 并且脱口而出 |
[05:00] | Allison,you just finished describing to me, | Allison,你刚刚结束 对你的梦的细节描述 |
[05:02] | in exhaustive detail,all the ways your dream | 只是一个梦而已, |
[05:06] | is different from what happened in real life. | 和现实生活是不同的 |
[05:08] | In real life,no one was shot. | 在现实生活中,没有人被射到 |
[05:11] | In real life,you were not there. | 在现实生活中,你不在那 |
[05:14] | And in real life, | 并且在现实生活中 |
[05:15] | your baby brother is in sunny san diego and | 你亲爱的兄弟在阳光充足的圣地亚哥 |
[05:19] | nowhere near phoenix,arizona. | 并且离亚利桑那的 菲尼克斯一点也不近 |
[05:21] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么? |
[05:23] | Anyway,I’m at home right now, | 不管怎样,我现在在家, |
[05:24] | but I’m leaving for work soon, | 但是等会我会离开去工作 |
[05:26] | so call me on my cell when you get this. | 那么你一听到留言就打我的手机 |
[05:29] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[05:30] | Want to hear your voice. | 想听听你的声音 |
[05:41] | Hello? | 你好? |
[05:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:45] | Sir. | 酒保 |
[05:48] | xxxcan i get i drink? | 能给我一杯喝的吗? |
[05:51] | One beer. Here you go. | 给你,一杯啤酒 |
[05:56] | All I want is one lousy vodka tonic. | 我只想要一小杯奎宁伏特加 |
[05:58] | Hey,barkeep! | 嘿,酒保! |
[06:01] | One lousy vodka tonic. | 一小杯奎宁伏特加 |
[06:04] | And put it on my tab. | 记到我的账上 |
[06:08] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[06:10] | This is so not the sort of place i normally come to. | 这个地方我通常不会来 |
[06:16] | I’m not even sure I know | 我甚至不清楚 |
[06:17] | how I ended up here. | 我怎么会在这里 |
[06:22] | So,now you know my sordid past. | 那么,现在你知道了我下贱的过去 |
[06:26] | Let’s hear yours. | 让我们听听你的 |
[06:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:29] | Well,I,uh, | 那么,我,呃 |
[06:31] | I growed up in the midwest. | 我在中西部长大 |
[06:33] | I played some high school ball. | 高中时我玩过一些球类运动 |
[06:35] | Never made it to the college ranks, | 从没帮助提高进入大学的等级 |
[06:36] | because I had the grades of a cretin. | 因为我那白痴的水平 |
[06:39] | I bumped around from job to job a bit. | 我一直在换工作 |
[06:43] | One night,I got really drunk | 一天晚上,我真的醉了 |
[06:45] | with a bunch of friends | 和一帮朋友 |
[06:46] | and woke up an enlisted man. | 并且叫醒了一位士兵 |
[06:49] | You’re a soldier? | 你是军人? |
[06:51] | Was a soldier. | 曾经是 |
[06:53] | Two tours in afghanistan. | 去了两次阿富汗 |
[06:57] | Got back last winter,moved to san diego. | 去年冬天回来,搬去了圣地亚哥 |
[07:01] | Oh,yes,people like me | 哦,是的,像我这样的人 |
[07:02] | have endless possibilities. | 什么可能都会有 |
[07:04] | If you’re expecting an ambush, | 如果你期待会有一次埋伏 |
[07:06] | I’m your guy. | 那我就是你的人 |
[07:07] | Shooting,hand-to-hand combat, | 射击,直接交手的战役 |
[07:08] | peeling potatoes– | 削土豆皮 |
[07:09] | oh,yes,I have an extraordinary skill set. | 哦,是的,我有特殊的技能 |
[07:13] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[07:15] | I’m sure you’ll find something. | 我保证你会找到一些东西的 |
[07:19] | What? | 什么? |
[07:22] | Come on,you were thinking something. What was it? | – 快说,你在想些事情 – 到底是什么? |
[07:25] | Just… | 只是… |
[07:28] | I’m sort of having a little problem. | 我有点小问题 |
[07:33] | An old boyfriend problem. | 一个前男友的问题 |
[07:40] | Anyway… not important. | 不管怎样…并不重要 |
[07:44] | It’s a new day with new friends. | 今天是和新朋友 在一起的崭新的一天 |
[07:48] | Besides… | 除此之外… |
[07:51] | probably not up for that sort of thing. | 或许不要再碰上那种事情 |
[07:54] | What kind of thing? | 什么样的事情? |
[07:55] | This old boyfriend need his potato peeled or what? | 这位前男友需要 把他的土豆去皮还是什么? |
[07:58] | Forget I brought it up. | 忘了那些吧 |
[08:01] | Back to you and your sordid life. | 回到你那不堪的生活 |
[08:05] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:06] | What’d you do today,soldier boy? | 你今天做过些什么,士兵? |
[08:08] | I mean,besides… | 我是指,除了… |
[08:10] | arriving in phoenix,arizona. | 到了亚利桑那的菲尼克斯 |
[08:14] | Hmm… | 唔 |
[08:16] | I call front seat! | 我要前面的那个位置! |
[08:18] | You had it yesterday,doofus! | 昨天你已经坐了 |
[08:19] | You can’t call front seat two days in a row! | 你不能连续两天坐前面的位置 |
[08:22] | Can,too! | 可以的! |
[08:24] | Hey,no you can’t! | 嗨,不,你不能! |
[08:25] | Hey,hey,hey. | 嗨,嗨,嗨 |
[08:26] | Bridgette,that’s my seat! | Bridgette,那是我的位置! |
[08:28] | Bridgette,come on.My seat. | Bridgette,不要这个样子 那是我的位置 |
[08:28] | – Bridgette! – No,no,no. | – 不,不,不 |
[08:29] | – Mine. – Let’s go. | – 我的(位置) – 我们走 |
[08:31] | No touching. | 不要动手 |
[08:42] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:43] | Mommy,is that uncle michael in that car over there? | 妈妈,是Michael舅舅 在那坐在车里吗? |
[08:51] | Hang on a second,kids. | 孩子们,等一会 |
[09:04] | Michael. | |
[09:15] | hey,sis. | 嗨,姐姐 |
[09:17] | Didn’t order a wake-up call. | 没预定一个叫醒电话啊 |
[09:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[09:21] | What am I doing here? | 我在这里做什么? |
[09:22] | What are you doing here? | 那你在这里做什么? |
[09:25] | Mom,is that him? | 妈妈,是他吗? |
[09:26] | Is it uncle michael? | 是Michael舅舅吗? |
[09:28] | Can we stay home from school,mommy? | 妈妈,我们可以不去上学了吗? |
[09:34] | Well,you better wipe that look of horrified disapproval off | 那么,你最好擦去你 脸上的惊讶和不满的 |
[09:36] | your face and give me a hug. | 并给我一个拥抱 |
[09:39] | Got impressionable young people watching us. | 那些善感的年轻人正看着我们呢 |
[09:46] | Tell me you’re okay. | 告诉我你过的不错 |
[09:48] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[09:50] | Tell me you have some idea just how badly you smell. | 告诉我知道你身上有多难闻 |
[09:53] | Hey,kids! | 嗨,孩子们! |
[09:55] | Your mother’s making fun of me! | 你们妈妈在取笑我! |
[09:56] | Michael. | |
[09:59] | sorry I didn’t call. | 对不起我没有打电话 |
[10:01] | I was driving all yesterday, | 我昨天开了整天的车 |
[10:03] | and didn’t get into phoenix till around 10:00. | 10点过后才到菲尼克斯 |
[10:07] | You’ve been out here that whole time? | 整个晚上你都在外面? |
[10:09] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有那么说 |
[10:11] | Last call was around 2:00, | 最后的电话在2点左右 |
[10:13] | and I didn’t feel comfortable | 在那个时候打电话给你 |
[10:14] | ringing your bell at that hour. | 让我觉得很不舒服 |
[10:16] | But,also,I’m not sure i could’ve found | 但是,我不确定那个时候 |
[10:18] | your bell at that hour. | 我能找到你的门铃 |
[10:21] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[10:21] | Did I forget the part where I ask if | 我是不是忘了问你 |
[10:24] | i can crash here for a couple days? | 我能在这里打扰几天吗? |
[10:26] | ‘Cause if it’s a problem… | 如果有什么问题的话… |
[10:27] | no,it’s not a problem. | 不,没问题的 |
[10:28] | I just… I need to drop the girls off | 我只是… 我需要送这些女孩们 |
[10:30] | at school and day care. | 到学校和日间护理中心 |
[10:31] | Why don’t you come with me? | 你为什么不跟我一起? |
[10:32] | I’ll call in to work, | 我会去单位, |
[10:33] | I’ll tell them I’m taking a personal day, | 并且请一天的假 |
[10:35] | and we can catch up. | 我们能谈谈 |
[10:36] | Any other morning,I’d be all over that. | 其他任何的早晨,我都愿意 |
[10:38] | But I’ve been dreaming about lying prone, | 但是,我现在只想平躺下来(睡觉) |
[10:40] | not to mention taking a crack at your indoor plumbing. | 更不要说在你的房间里聊家常了 |
[10:43] | Oh… | 哦… |
[10:46] | swear to me that you will take a shower | 发誓在你躺在我的沙发上之前 |
[10:49] | before you lay down on my couch. | 你会洗个澡了 |
[10:51] | I swear on my children’s lives. | 我以我孩子们的生命发誓 |
[10:52] | You have no children. | 你没有孩子 |
[10:55] | But I-I want them. | 但是我我想有孩子 |
[10:56] | I want them desperately. | 我非常想要孩子 |
[10:59] | all right,kids,I’ll see you tonight. | 好了孩子们,今晚见 |
[11:00] | Mind your mother! | 想着你们的妈妈! |
[11:01] | God knows she minds me. | 上帝知道她想着我 |
[11:04] | So he’s in phoenix, | 那么他在菲尼克斯 |
[11:05] | that still doesn’t make him a bank robber. | 那仍然不能说明他 是一个银行抢劫犯 |
[11:07] | I know that,it’s just the timing. | 我知道,只是时间很凑巧 |
[11:09] | Showing up on our doorstep the day after a robbery? | 会抢劫后的第二天 在我们的门前出现? |
[11:12] | Did I mention the enormous bag | 我跟你提过那个很大的包吗? |
[11:14] | that he pulled out of the back seat? | 那个他从车后座拿出来的? |
[11:15] | Was it a burlap sack? | 是一个粗麻袋吗? |
[11:17] | Big black dollar sign painted on the side? | 包的外面有一个 很大的黑色的美元标志? |
[11:20] | No… | 不… |
[11:24] | joe,I got to go. | Joe… 我得挂了 |
[11:27] | I’ll call you back,I think something’s up. | 我再打给你 我想可能有点事 |
[11:31] | Just got off the phone with detective scanlon. | 我刚刚和Scanlon侦探通了电话 |
[11:33] | He thinks we may have found our missing hostage | 他认为我们可能已经 找到了昨天银行抢劫案 |
[11:35] | from yesterday’s bank robbery. | 那位失踪的人质 |
[11:37] | Two hikers found herin the desert | 两个徒步旅行者在沙漠发现了她 |
[11:39] | near route 10 a few hours ago–stark naked, lying in a ditch. | 几小时前靠近10号公路–赤裸 并且身体僵硬,躺在排水沟里 |
[11:42] | Coroner thinks she was out there about a day. | 验尸官认为 她在那大约已经有一天了 |
[11:45] | Right age,right build. | 同样的年龄,同样的体型 |
[11:47] | But you’re not sure? | 但是你不能确定? |
[11:48] | There’s some confusion as to whether it’s really her. | 我们还不确定那是不是真的是她 |
[11:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:58] | Does she have red hair? | 她是不是有一头红发? |
[11:59] | It’s a little hard to tell. | 那有点难说 |
[12:01] | Seems whoever killed her | 看起来是有人杀了她 |
[12:03] | cut off her hands and cut off her head. | 并切下了她的手和头 |
[12:18] | hey. | 嗨 |
[12:19] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:24] | well…I don’t smell anything, | 那么…我什么都没闻到, |
[12:28] | so it can’t be dinnertime. | 所以现在还没到吃饭时间 |
[12:30] | No,it’s early afternoon. | 不,现在是下午 |
[12:31] | You want something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗? |
[12:33] | Uh-uh. | 呃呃 |
[12:44] | forgive me for asking… | 原谅我问你… |
[12:46] | but what are you doing here,mike? | 但Mike你在这做什么啊? |
[12:49] | I mean,you’re welcome to stay, | 我的意思是,很欢迎你住在这 |
[12:51] | but… this bag is | 但是… 这个袋子 |
[12:53] | big enough to hold practically everything you own. | 大得足够装得下几乎你所有的东西 |
[12:57] | So… are you visiting? | 那么…你是拜访我们? |
[13:00] | Are you passing through? | 或者你路过? |
[13:05] | Are you hiding? | 还是你在藏匿? |
[13:07] | You know me,sis. | 你了解我的,姐姐 |
[13:19] | If I were to ask you, | 如果我问你 |
[13:21] | would you be able to tell me exactly where you were | 你会告诉我你昨天早上8:30 |
[13:24] | at 8:30 yesterday morning? | 到底在哪里吗? |
[13:30] | On the road coming here. | 在来这里的路上 |
[13:31] | Why? | 为什么这么问? |
[13:32] | Did you stop anywhere along the way? | 在路上你在什么地方停下来过吗? |
[13:35] | Maybe at a bank? | 一家银行? |
[13:38] | What? No. | 什么?没有 |
[13:40] | You need some money? | 你是不是需要钱? |
[13:42] | You’re positive? | 你确定? |
[13:44] | I’m positive. | 我确定 |
[13:46] | You want to tell me | 你想告诉我 |
[13:47] | where you’re heading with this thing? | 你这个想法是怎么来的? |
[13:49] | I had a dream about you two nights ago. | 我2天前做了一个关于你的梦 |
[13:51] | I had to see if there was any truth to it. | 我必须得知道 梦里面的事有多少是真实的 |
[13:53] | You do know that you just used the words | 你知道你刚刚说了什么吗? |
[13:55] | “truth” and “dream” in the same sentence,right? | 真实和梦出现在同一句句子中,是吗? |
[13:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | So this dream of yours, | 那么你的这个梦 |
[14:02] | it hinges on where I was at 8:30 yesterday? | 它说了我昨天8:30在哪里? |
[14:06] | Well,8:37,actually. | 好吧,实际上是8:37 |
[14:14] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[14:16] | Just a speeding ticket. | 只是一张超速的罚单 |
[14:18] | Got it on my way out of california. | 在我离开加利福尼亚的路上领到的 |
[14:22] | look at the time. | 看一下时间 |
[14:26] | “Eight fifty-nine.” | |
[14:28] | does that help? | 它有帮助吗? |
[14:30] | Oh,yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[14:31] | Absolutely! | 当然了! |
[14:33] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这 |
[14:35] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[14:36] | Ooph– you never did take that shower, did you? | 哦–你没有洗澡,对不对? |
[14:39] | Uh-uh. | 唔 |
[14:40] | Oh! | 哦! |
[14:41] | Hello,everybody! | 大家好! |
[14:42] | I’m home! | 我回来了! |
[14:48] | Hold that applause. | 继续鼓掌欢迎 |
[14:53] | Dinner won’t be ready for 45 minutes. | 45分钟之内晚餐就好了 |
[14:55] | I’m making something special. | 我做了些特别的东西 |
[14:57] | Well,it’s nice to see you,too. | 好,也很高兴见到你 |
[14:59] | Where is everyone? | 其他人在哪里? |
[15:00] | Homework. | 家庭作业 |
[15:02] | Marie? | Marie呢? |
[15:03] | Coloring homework. | 画画作业 |
[15:04] | Well,where’s everyone’s favorite fugitive? | 那么,大家都喜欢的逃犯在哪里? |
[15:06] | He’s not a fugitive. | 他不是逃犯 |
[15:07] | I was wrong about him. | 不是他,我弄错了 |
[15:10] | Actually,he left for a date. | 实际上,他出去约会了 |
[15:12] | A date? | 约会? |
[15:13] | Guy’s been in town about a minute, | 他刚到城里没多久 |
[15:15] | he already has a date? | 他已经有约会了? |
[15:17] | What can I say,we benoit kids never wanted for company. | 我能说什么呢 我们Benoit家的孩子从来不缺伴 |
[15:22] | Huh. Wow. | 呵,哇! |
[15:23] | We got all kinds of things boilin’ and broilin’ here. | 锅里面有这么多东西在煮着 |
[15:30] | pretend I’m not even here. | 假装我不在这 |
[15:32] | I’m not staying,I just forgot my wallet. | 我不会呆着,我只是忘了拿我的钱包 |
[15:36] | – Hey. -Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[15:39] | Looks like you’re going to miss a hell of a dinner. | 看起来你会错过一顿美餐的 |
[15:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:43] | I feel bad. | 老实说 |
[15:45] | Although,truthfully? | 我真的感觉不太好 |
[15:46] | At this hour I’m in more of a breakfast mode. | 在这个时候 我感觉更像是在早餐时刻 |
[15:49] | Yeah. What a shock. | 是啊。真惊人 |
[15:53] | So,I guess I’ll see you in the morning? | 那么,我想早上再见? |
[15:55] | I will see you in the morning. | 早上再见 |
[15:59] | I’m going to go clean up, | 我想先去洗个澡 |
[16:00] | say hi to the girls. | 帮我跟姑娘们打个招呼 |
[16:06] | Hey,where’s your date? | 嘿,你约会的对象在哪? |
[16:09] | Lia? She’s outside smoking. | Lia?她在外面抽烟 |
[16:11] | Well,why don’t you invite her inside so we can meet her? | – 那么,为什么你不请她进来 让我们见见她了? |
[16:15] | Eh,negative,sis,I just met this honey. | 呃,不行,姐姐 我只是刚刚认识她 |
[16:18] | No offense,but I don’t want to scare her off | 没有冒犯的意思 但是我不想因为让她见我的家人 |
[16:20] | by having her meet family. | 而把她吓跑 |
[16:34] | No fair–that’s peeking. | 你不太礼貌–那是偷看 |
[16:35] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[16:38] | Yeah,I know. | 是的,我知道 |
[16:39] | And for some reason,she likes me. | 并且因为某些原因,她喜欢我 |
[16:41] | Go figure. | 继续 |
[16:43] | Did you find your wallet? | 你找到你的钱包了吗? |
[16:44] | Ah,yes,I did,but,you know, | 啊,是的,我找到了 但是,你看 |
[16:46] | the funny thing is,though, | 有趣的是,尽管 |
[16:48] | the damn thing’s still… still empty. | 糟糕的是…它是空的 |
[16:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | How much you need? | 那你需要多少钱? |
[16:55] | Wh…uh… you know, | 唔… 你知道, |
[16:56] | it’s only going to be till I get to the bank, | 直到我去银行我才会有钱 |
[16:58] | and it’s not a fortune; | 并且并不是很多钱 |
[16:59] | we’re going to that cowboy joint down by the interstate, | 我们打算去那个州边境的牛仔的娱乐场所 |
[17:01] | which is pretty cheap. | 很便宜的那个 |
[17:05] | How much? | 多少? |
[17:06] | Uh,forty? | 唔,40? |
[17:07] | Sixty? | |
[17:09] | Just keep this between us. | 这只有我们两个知道 |
[17:21] | did you see the price of a drink in this place? | 你看到这里喝的东西的价钱了吗? |
[17:24] | It’s okay,it’s a hotel. | 还好,这里是一家旅馆 |
[17:25] | We don’t have to order anything, | 我们不必点任何东西的 |
[17:27] | we can just sit here. | 我们可以只坐在这里 |
[17:28] | Yeah,but why? | 是的,但是为什么呢? |
[17:30] | You asked me where I wanted to go. | 你问我我想去哪里 |
[17:33] | All right. | 好 |
[17:47] | lia… | |
[17:49] | if you’re going to let me take | 如果你想让我带着你 |
[17:50] | you to a fancy place like this | 到像这里这样一个高级的地方 |
[17:51] | but not let me spend a dime on you… | 但是却不让我在你身上花一分钱… |
[17:55] | then the least you could do is | 那么至少你可以 |
[17:56] | maybe not stare at other men. | 不要盯着别的男人 |
[17:59] | Don’t let the suit fool you– | 别被那套西装迷惑了 |
[18:00] | he’s not really a man, | 他不是一个真正的男人 |
[18:02] | he just impersonates one. | 他只是在扮演一个男人 |
[18:03] | It makes it easier for him to steal your soul. | 那让他可以轻松的偷走你的灵魂 |
[18:09] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[18:12] | We worked together. | 我们一起工作 |
[18:13] | Traveled together for about a year. | 一起旅行了大约一年的时间 |
[18:17] | He has a horrible temper, | 他的脾气很差 |
[18:18] | but he’s really good at what he does. | 但是他真的很擅长他所做的事 |
[18:20] | I thought he’d change,I’d change him. | 我原以为他会变的,我会改变他的 |
[18:22] | But at a certain point, | 但突然间 |
[18:23] | you realize that’s not going to happen. | 你意识到那是不可能发生的 |
[18:25] | And some day he might just get so angry, | 某天他可能只要一生气 |
[18:28] | he kills you. | 他就会杀了你 |
[18:31] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[18:34] | Stupid,stupid. | 愚蠢,愚蠢 |
[18:37] | But you guys are over now,right? | 但是你们已经结束了,对吗? |
[18:40] | Oh,yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[18:42] | Definitely. | 绝对是的 |
[18:44] | I had the audacity to suggest | 我曾经大胆的建议过 |
[18:46] | that since we worked as a team, | 既然我们作为一个团队一起工作 |
[18:47] | we should get paid as a team. | 我们需要像一个团队一样得到回报 |
[18:49] | And I should get my fair share. | 并且我应该得到我应得的一份 |
[18:51] | Uh-huh. | 唔-嘿 |
[18:53] | He seemed to think that living with him, | 他似乎认为和他住在一起 |
[18:56] | being with him… | 和他呆在一起… |
[18:58] | sleeping with him,that was payment enough. | 和他发生关系,就足够作为报酬了 |
[19:07] | Who’s that? | 那个人是谁? |
[19:08] | He worked with us,too. | 他也和我们一起工作 |
[19:10] | There were three of them. | 他们有三个人 |
[19:13] | What kind of work did you do? | 你做哪种工作的? |
[19:16] | High finance. | 金融方面的 |
[19:18] | Moving money around. | 转移转移钱 |
[19:20] | It sounds more complicated than it is. | 听起来比实际的复杂 |
[19:22] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[19:27] | Okay,uh…I’m sorry, | 好的,唔…我很抱歉 |
[19:29] | why are we here? | 为什么我们在这? |
[19:30] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要做这些事? |
[19:32] | I don’t want to spend all night | 我不想花整晚的时间 |
[19:33] | sitting here staring at some guy | 坐在这里盯着某个人 |
[19:35] | that you say you’re over. | 那个你说你们已经结束的那个人 |
[19:36] | No. No. | 不不 |
[19:37] | You’re right,I’m sorry. | 你是对的,我很抱歉 |
[19:40] | It’s not what you think. | 这不是你想的那样 |
[19:41] | See,when we had our fight, | 看,但我们吵架的时候 |
[19:44] | when he threw me out? | 当他抛弃我的时候? |
[19:46] | I never got my stuff. | 我从没拿到我的东西 |
[19:47] | It’s still upstairs. | 它仍然在楼上 |
[19:49] | Everything–everything– I own, | 所有的–所有的东西– 我所拥有的 |
[19:50] | my I.D.,My money,my clothes. | 我的身份证,我的钱 我的衣服 |
[19:52] | Everything. | 所有的东西 |
[19:55] | I just… I sort of thought that with you here, | 我只是,我想你在这儿了 |
[19:59] | I might be able to work up the courage | 我也许能够鼓起勇气 |
[20:00] | to walk up to him,talk to him. | 走到他面前,跟他说话 |
[20:04] | But I can’T. | 但是我不能 |
[20:07] | He scares you that much? | 他真的吓坏你了? |
[20:10] | You want me to talk to him? | 你想我去跟他谈谈吗? |
[20:12] | No. | 不要 |
[20:13] | No,that won’t work, | 不,那不会有用的 |
[20:15] | he’s not a reasonable person. | 他是一个不讲理的人 |
[20:20] | Well,what are you going to do? | 那么,你打算怎么做? |
[20:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:26] | I know he’s got an important meeting tomorrow night | 我知道他明天晚上有个很重要的会议 |
[20:29] | before he gets out of here and moves on to nevada. | 在他离开这里,搬去内华达之前 |
[20:33] | He’ll be out of here for hours. | 他会有几个小时不在这 |
[20:36] | Uh,what are you talking about? | 唔,你在说什么? |
[20:38] | You talking about breaking into his room? | 你是说闯进他的房间? |
[20:42] | Damnit. | 该死 |
[20:43] | He’s coming over here. | 他过来了 |
[20:58] | So. | 那么 |
[21:00] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[21:02] | So what time is this guy | 那么明天什么时候这个人 |
[21:04] | leaving his room tomorrow? | 会离开他的房间? |
[21:05] | I can help the next person. | 下一位… |
[21:28] | I think she’s in on it,sir. | 我想她仍然活着,长官 |
[21:31] | Our missing hostage? | 我们失踪的人质? |
[21:33] | I think she’s still alive, | 我认为她仍然活着 |
[21:34] | and the reason we haven’t found her | 我们没有找到她的理由 |
[21:35] | is she doesn’t want to be found, | 是她不想让我们找到她 |
[21:36] | because she’s part of the gang that robbed that bank. | 因为她和银行抢劫犯是一伙的 |
[21:38] | I had a dream about her last night. | 我昨晚做了个关于她的梦 |
[21:40] | She was taking a picture with her cell phone | 当保安转过去的时候 |
[21:42] | of the security guard while his back was turned away. | 她正在用她的手机拍保安 |
[21:46] | Well,that’s hardly proof. | 哎,很难说那是证据啊 |
[21:49] | Think about it. | 想一下 |
[21:49] | It’s been 36 hours,not one single person | 已经36小时了,没有一个人 |
[21:52] | has come forward to identify the woman | 过来确认这个女人的身份 |
[21:54] | in that footageas a loved one. | 难道没有一个关心她的人 |
[21:56] | Cell phone picture,huh? | 手机照片,呵? |
[22:01] | Actually,sort of clever. | 实际上,挺聪明的 |
[22:03] | You plant someone in the bank to let you know | 你在银行里安插某人,好让你知道 |
[22:05] | when the guard’s distracted so | 保安什么时候会分心,那么 |
[22:06] | that you can make your entrance | 你就可以让你在最有效的时机 |
[22:07] | at the most effective moment. | 破门而入 |
[22:09] | Someone who won’t put up a fight | 那些人不会进行反抗 |
[22:10] | when you suddenly grab them | 当你突然抓住他们 |
[22:11] | and put a gun to their head. | 并且拿着枪指着他们的头 |
[22:13] | Help convince everyone you’re serious. | 让所有的人确信你很危险 |
[22:17] | Ah,it’S…it’s a nice theory, | 啊,是的…这是个很好的理论 |
[22:20] | but where does it leave our headless corpse? | 但是,他们在哪里丢下无名尸? |
[22:22] | Well,nowhere,except we can be reasonably sure | 喔,不知道,除了我们可以相当确信 |
[22:24] | that she’s not our bank hostage. | 她不是我们的那位银行的人质 |
[22:26] | And where does it leave our robbers? | 那么我们的枪匪在哪? |
[22:28] | We still don’t have a clue | 我们仍旧不知道 |
[22:29] | as to who they are or where they’ve gone. | 他们是谁,他们去哪了 |
[22:31] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[22:49] | It was right where you said it would be. | 它就在你说的地方 |
[22:52] | And? | 还有? |
[22:55] | Loaded with prints. | 上面有指纹 |
[22:58] | Amelia purcell. | |
[23:00] | Arrested twice for shoplifting in 2002. | 在2002年两次因为偷窃商品被捕 |
[23:03] | Almost had her again in 2004 | 由于操作“金字塔计划” |
[23:04] | for running a pyramid scheme out of her apartment, | 在2004年几乎再次抓到她 |
[23:06] | but the charge didn’t stick. | 但那个控诉后来被撤销了 |
[23:08] | Suspected in a couple of identity theft cases in 2005. | 被怀疑涉及2005年多起个人资料盗窃 |
[23:11] | She’s a grifter,a con woman. | 她是一个专门在钱上动手角,一个诈骗犯 |
[23:13] | Here’s the punch line: | 这是关键的一点 |
[23:15] | Turns out we had amelia purcell’s dna on file, | 结果,我们有Amelia Purcell的DNA样本记录在案 |
[23:18] | so we ran it against the headless body | 所以我们与那个在停尸房里的 |
[23:20] | in the morgue,just to rule out any possibility | 无头尸体作了对比 |
[23:22] | that it might actually be her. | 来排除那具尸体是她的可能性 |
[23:24] | Only the weird thing is it ruled her in. | 唯一令人感到奇怪的是那确实是她 |
[23:30] | – What? – Dna was a perfect match. | – 什么? – DNA 完全吻合 |
[23:34] | Dead lady in the morgue is amelia purcell. | 停尸房中的女尸就是Amelia Purcell |
[23:43] | The suite is on the top floor,room 1015. | 房间是在顶楼,1015室 |
[23:46] | The suitcase is like | 公文包带有棕色粗花纹 |
[23:48] | a brown tweed with a tan handle. | 并有一个棕黄色的柄 |
[23:53] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确认你想那么做吗? |
[23:54] | Where do you want me to take the bag once I have it? | 一旦我拿到了那个包 你想让我把包到什么地方去? |
[23:59] | Where you staying? | 你住在什么地方? |
[24:08] | Hello? | 喂? |
[24:09] | You were living with this guy, | 你以前和这个人住在一起 |
[24:11] | and now you’re not. | 但现在不住在一起了 |
[24:16] | Lia,when… | Lia,你什么时候… |
[24:18] | when I drop you off here at night | 我晚上送你下车 |
[24:20] | when you go to pick up your car, | 当你去拿的车的时候 |
[24:23] | where do you go? | 你去了哪里? |
[24:31] | Okay.Yeah. | 好的,是啊 |
[24:34] | You know what?I understand. | 你知道吗?我能理解 |
[24:35] | You just met me. | 你刚认识我不久 |
[24:37] | You know me well enough | 你了解我到 |
[24:38] | to break and enter for you, | 让我为你非法破门而入 |
[24:39] | but not to actually know | 但却不到让我知道 |
[24:41] | where you sleep at night. | 你晚上睡在哪 |
[24:43] | Makes sense to me. | 挺有道理的 |
[24:46] | Michael… | |
[24:47] | just wait here. | 在这等着 |
[24:50] | And you’re positive this girl is dead? | 你确定这个女的死了吗? |
[24:52] | For almost three days now. | 几乎三天了 |
[24:55] | Well,I’m confused. | 我很迷惑 |
[24:56] | Didn’t you say that you saw her | 你不是说你昨天 |
[24:57] | outside of our house last night? | 在我们家门外看到她了? |
[25:00] | Yeah,that’s just the thing. | 是的,就是这让我迷惑不解 |
[25:02] | I did,joe. | 我真的看到了,Joe |
[25:03] | I saw her,’cause I see dead people. | 我看见她了,因为我看到死去的人 |
[25:05] | And apparently,michael saw her because… | 很显然,Michael也可以看到她 |
[25:08] | because like sister like brother. | 有其姐必有其弟吧 |
[25:09] | I get that. | 我知道这点 |
[25:10] | But aren’t you usuallypretty good | 但你在看到一个死人时 |
[25:11] | at knowing one when you see one? | 你不是一般都知道他们死了吗 |
[25:13] | No,not all the time,no. | 不,不是一直都这样,不一定 |
[25:15] | And this girl I saw at night, | 但我晚上透过窗户 |
[25:19] | through the window at a distance. | 远远地望见的那个女孩 |
[25:21] | And my brother,he doesn’t even believe in this stuff. | 但我弟弟甚至不相信这种东西(灵异) |
[25:23] | He never has. | 他从来都没有 |
[25:24] | So the possibility wouldn’t even cross his mind. | 所以他想都不会想到这个问题 |
[25:29] | I wonder if she even knows. | 我怀疑甚至她都不知道 |
[25:34] | Well,that happens sometimes. | 是啊,有些时候会发生这样的事 |
[25:37] | A person dies so suddenly, | 一个人突然死亡 |
[25:38] | so violently,they don’t even know what happened. | 太快了,人们都不知道发生了什么 |
[25:41] | They just go through their life wondering here on earth for awhile | 他们只是来这个世上走一迢 |
[25:44] | why everything feels so funny. | 为什么什么事都会那么有趣 |
[25:47] | I don’t get that. | 我不明白 |
[25:49] | Wouldn’t you figure out | 你难道不能很快的得出结论 |
[25:50] | pretty quickly what’s going on | 当你意识到活着的人看不到你 |
[25:52] | once you realized the living couldn’t see you anymore? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[25:55] | Well,that’s just it. | 所以,这就是了 |
[25:56] | Maybe amelia purcell never got there, | 可能Amelia Purcell没意识到那一点 |
[25:58] | ’cause the first person she saw | 因为在她死后 |
[26:00] | after she died could see her, | 她第一个她看到人也能看得到她 |
[26:02] | and has been seeing her ever since. | 而且从那以后一直都在和她约会 |
[26:04] | Are you gonna tell him? | 你打算把这事告诉你弟弟吗? |
[26:06] | You’ve got to tell him. | 你得告诉他 |
[26:14] | How are you gonna tell him? | 你要怎么告诉他? |
[26:23] | No,no,no,no. | 不,不,不,不 |
[26:24] | No,no,no,no. | 不,不,不,不 |
[26:25] | Oh,you got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[26:29] | Oh,god. | 哦,上帝啊 |
[26:31] | I know how this must look. | 我知道看上去像什么 |
[26:34] | I can totally explain. | 但我可以解释 |
[26:36] | I was,I was just leaving this out here for room service to pick up, | 我只是把东西推出来让客房服务来收一收 |
[26:40] | and the damn door slammed shut behind me. | 但这门自己关上了 |
[26:46] | Must lock automatically, | 肯定是自动门琐 |
[26:50] | ’cause…I can’t get back in. | 所以不能进房间了 |
[26:53] | So,here I am. | 所以,我才在这的 |
[26:56] | No key. | 没有钥匙 |
[26:58] | No pants. | 没有裤子 |
[27:06] | ma’am? | 女士? |
[27:08] | Oh,god bless you. | 哦,上帝会保佑你的 |
[27:10] | God bless you. | 上帝会保佑你的 |
[27:16] | You are so gonna get a big tip. | 你会得到丰厚的小费的 |
[27:28] | …Tan handle. | …棕黄色的柄 |
[27:31] | Brown tweed,tan handle. | 棕色粗花纹,棕黄色的柄 |
[27:36] | Brown tweed……tan handle. | 棕色粗花纹,棕黄色的柄 |
[27:56] | You weren’t supposed to be here. | 你不应该在这里的 |
[28:02] | Never seen you before. | 我以前没看过你 |
[28:04] | You must be finance guy number three. | 你肯定是大款第三号 |
[28:11] | So…here’s the thing,finance guy. | 所以…有一些问题,大款先生 |
[28:15] | I just came for lia’s things, | 我只是为Lia的一些东西过来一下 |
[28:17] | so it’s kind of up to you. | 所以这由你来做决定 |
[28:20] | We can mix it up a bit. | 我们可能有点搞混了 |
[28:23] | But I just got back from two years in afghanistan, | 但我在阿富汗呆了两年回来 |
[28:26] | so I’ll filet you eight ways from sunday. | 我可以把你大卸八块 |
[28:32] | So my advice is you sit your balance sheet ass down | 所以我的意思你还是坐回去 |
[28:35] | and let me slip out that door. | 再关上那扇门 |
[28:38] | And after that,if you want to call hotel security | 事情过后,如果你想叫酒店保安 |
[28:41] | so they can fill out an insurance claim form, | 他们会让你 填一个申请保险赔偿的表格 |
[28:43] | that’s between you and them. | 那是你和他们之间的事情了 |
[28:51] | Cool. | 酷 |
[28:55] | excuse me,you want to,uh… | 对不想,你想… |
[29:00] | what are you… | 你是… |
[29:01] | man,I just… | 伙计,我只是… |
[29:03] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[29:04] | It’s just a bunch of chick stuff! | 这只是一些女人的东西! |
[29:15] | do you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[29:20] | Well,that just sounds like saturday morning to me. | 对我来说那听上去 就像星期六的早晨 |
[29:25] | It’s too loud. | 这也太吵了 |
[29:28] | Gonna wake michael. | 会吵醒Michael的 |
[29:35] | Have you guys seen your uncle michael? | 你们看到你们Michael叔叔了吗? |
[29:43] | Everything okay? | 一切都好? |
[29:47] | Michael never came home last night. | 昨晚Michael没有回家 |
[29:51] | So maybe lucky got lucky. | 可有我们的幸运儿找到了他的幸运 |
[29:54] | Can you get lucky with a ghost? | 他能和鬼魂一起幸运吗? |
[29:56] | Think he’s in trouble. | 我想他有麻烦了 |
[30:30] | lia. You’re lia,right? | Lia. 你是Lia对吗? |
[30:33] | You’re michael’s friend? | 你是Michael的朋友吗? |
[30:34] | I’m michael’s sister allison. | 我是Michael的姐姐,Allison |
[30:36] | I’m sorry to bother you, | 很抱赚打扰了你 |
[30:37] | it’s just I’m really worried about michael. | 只是,我很担心Michael |
[30:39] | I mean,he didn’t come home last night. | 我意思,他昨晚没回家 |
[30:41] | I was hoping he might be here,but… | 我只是希望他可能在这,但… |
[30:43] | do you know where he might have gone? | 你知道他去哪里了吗? |
[30:45] | Damn,the sun’s up already. | 该死的,那么晚了 |
[30:47] | Lia,I’m really worried about my brother. | Lia,我真的很担心我的弟弟 |
[30:51] | You’re the sister that works with the police,right? | 你是她姐姐,而且你是警察 |
[30:55] | I’m sorry,I can’t help you right now. | 对不起,我现在也帮不了你 |
[30:58] | As you can see,I’ve got problems of my own. | 你看,我自己都有问题没解决 |
[31:01] | Just got to think for a minute. | 让我想一想 |
[31:04] | How’d I get in this car? | 我是怎么上车的? |
[31:07] | I think I can help you. | 我想我可以帮助你 |
[31:09] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[31:12] | I know how disconnected you must feel. | 我知道你现在觉得非常没有条理 |
[31:14] | How you keep losing track of time, | 你老是失去对时间的记忆 |
[31:16] | you keep finding yourself in places | 你总是发现自己在 |
[31:18] | and not knowing quite how you got there, | 连自己也说不清楚怎么到达的地方 |
[31:20] | but never being able to get very far from this place, | 但总不能远远的离开这块地方 |
[31:22] | from this bar,from this parking lot. | 从这酒吧,停车场 |
[31:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:27] | Haven’t you wondered how you got here? | 你想过你是怎么到这儿的吗? |
[31:31] | I mean,what is the last thing you remember? | 我的意思是 你记得的最后一件事是什么? |
[31:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:37] | Um,walking in this place,meeting your brother. | 嗯,走过这个地方 见你的弟弟 |
[31:42] | Before that. | 在那之前 |
[31:44] | Fought with my boyfriend. | 跟我的男朋友争吵 |
[31:47] | Left our hotel,got in my car,just driving. | 离开我们的酒店 我上了我的车,开车 |
[31:51] | My cell phone rung. | 我的手机响了 |
[31:53] | It was him. | 是他 |
[31:54] | He was in his car,too,trying to find me. | 他在自己的车中,在找我 |
[31:56] | We pulled off the interstate, | 我们在州交界处停了下来 |
[31:59] | parked here,got back in his car. | 把车停在那里,又回到他的车里 |
[32:02] | He started driving again. | 他又开始开车了 |
[32:03] | We started fighting again,about money,I think. | 我想,我们又为了钱的事在吵 |
[32:08] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么事? |
[32:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:12] | We fought all the time. | 我们一直吵不停 |
[32:13] | Nothing happened. | 没事发生什么事 |
[32:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[32:19] | Don’t you remember him pulling off the road | 你不记得他在深更半夜 |
[32:22] | in the dark late at night? | 把车停在了路边 |
[32:25] | He pulled off the interstate,lia. | 他在州交界处停下了,Lia |
[32:27] | It happened about 200 yards from here. | 大概是离这200码的地方 |
[32:32] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得那事了 |
[32:34] | Sure you do. | 你记得的 |
[32:38] | So did he drag you out of the car, | 那么他把你拖出车子吗 |
[32:40] | or did you step out freely? | 还是你自己走出来的? |
[32:48] | He… he pulled me out…by my hair. | 他拉着我的头发把我拖出车 |
[33:01] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[33:05] | I remember hearing the sound | 我记得听到 |
[33:06] | of the trucks going by,the whooshing. | |
[33:12] | And then I heard the gunshot. | 卡车经过的声音 然后我听到枪声 |
[33:25] | It must have gone in the back of my head. | 子弹一定是射中了我的后脑 |
[33:31] | And after that… | 之后 |
[33:44] | after that,it doesn’t matter. | 之后,没关系 |
[33:46] | After that,you met michael. | 之后,你遇到了Michael |
[33:54] | Yeah.Oh,my god. | 是的,上帝啊 |
[34:00] | What’s going on here? | 这到底发生了什么事? |
[34:03] | He sees me. | 他看见我了 |
[34:06] | You see me. | 你也看得见我 |
[34:10] | Does that mean the two of you are? | 那是不是说你们两个都和我一样… |
[34:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[34:21] | So,um…how does this work? | 那么怎么会这样 |
[34:31] | Do I ever get to see him again? | 我能再看见他吗? |
[34:34] | It’s better than that. | 比看见更好 |
[34:36] | You get to watch him forever. | 你能永远守护着他 |
[34:40] | But,lia,I really need to know where he is. | 但,Lia 我真需的要知道他会在哪里 |
[34:45] | Know anything about money laundering,michael? | Michael,你知道洗钱的事吗? |
[34:48] | Starts with a very large sum of money, | 先从很大一笔数目的钱开始 |
[34:51] | money that can be traced, | 那些可追踪的钱 |
[34:53] | money stolen from a bank. | 那些从银行里面盗出的钱 |
[34:56] | It works like this. | 就像是这样的 |
[34:58] | You take your very large sum of traceable money | 你把一大笔可追踪的钱 |
[35:01] | and exchange it for a smaller | 换成小票额的 |
[35:03] | sum of money that is clean, | 这样那些钱就变干净了 |
[35:05] | money that cannot be traced. | 变成了不能被追踪的钱 |
[35:08] | And we’ve got a meeting with a man | 我们和那个男人有一个会议要开 |
[35:09] | about that very thing in about…30 minutes? | 就是谈关于洗钱的事 大约在半个小时之后 |
[35:13] | And then I’m getting out of dodge, | 然后我就不用再躲藏了 |
[35:17] | so between now and then, | 所以在这段时间里 |
[35:18] | I need to know what I’m going to do with you. | 我要想好怎么处置你 |
[35:24] | I need to know what I’m dealing with, mr. Benoit. | 我要知道我在和谁打交道,Benoit先生 |
[35:28] | Are you law enforcement? | 你是执法人员吗? |
[35:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about,man. | 我不知道你在说什么,伙计 |
[35:33] | an accommodation can be made. | 有一个好的提议 |
[35:34] | I’m prepared to reward you well for your forgetfulness. | 我要好好的回报一下你的健忘 |
[35:40] | Hmm? | 唔 |
[35:41] | You know,maybe it was the shot to the side of the head, | 我知道我那样说会有被打死的可能 |
[35:44] | but I still don’t understand a word you’re saying to me. | 但我还是不明白你在说些什么 |
[35:47] | Right. | 好了 |
[35:49] | You just wandered in here by accident. | 你只是碰巧出现在这里 |
[35:52] | Slipped into the wrong suite by mistake. | 只是走错了套房 |
[35:54] | I came here for lia’s things,for her bag. | 我来只是取Lia的东西,拿回她的包 |
[35:57] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[36:03] | Now I have no idea | 现在换成我不知道 |
[36:04] | what you’re talking about,michael. | 你在说什么了,Michael |
[36:07] | Who told you her things would be in this room | 谁告诉你她的东西会在这个房间里的 |
[36:09] | and that they’d be in that bag? | 会在那个包里? |
[36:13] | I mean,somebody must have told you. | 我的意思是,一定是有人告诉你这些的 |
[36:15] | And we all know it couldn’t have been lia. | 但我们都知道肯定不会是Lia |
[36:23] | fella,I don’t know who put you up to this, | 伙计,我不知道谁让你到这里来的 |
[36:27] | but they’re making a jackass out of you. | 但他们在玩你 |
[36:29] | Your story is bogus. | 你编的故事很差劲 |
[36:32] | Lia is dead. | Lia已经死了 |
[36:35] | And has been for three days. | 而且已经死了三天了 |
[36:43] | Now,who are you | 那么,现在说说你是谁 |
[36:44] | and what are you doing here? | 还有在这里做什么? |
[36:47] | She may be dead to you. | 她对你来说可能是死了 |
[36:49] | What? | 什么? |
[36:51] | Idiot,listen, | 听着,白痴 |
[36:53] | I shot her in the skull, | 我在她脑袋上开了一枪 |
[36:54] | then,I cut her hand off, | 还把她的手切掉了 |
[36:56] | and then,I got an ax out of the trunk of my car | 然后我从我的车箱里拿出了斧头 |
[36:59] | and chopped her head off. | 砍下了她的头 |
[37:01] | She’s dead to me, | 她对我说是死 |
[37:03] | she’s dead to you, | 对你来说亦是死人 |
[37:04] | she’s dead to the world. | 对这个世上的所有人来说都是死人 |
[37:07] | And I’m about to do the same to you | 如果你不告诉我你到底是谁 |
[37:08] | if you do not tell me who you really are | 我会对你做同样的事 |
[37:11] | and what you’re doing here. | 在这里做什么 |
[37:16] | get him off me! | 把他带走! |
[37:20] | He bit me. | 他咬我 |
[37:22] | Oh,now I’m bleeding. | 噢,我现在流血了 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:39] | I would have told you, | 我应该告诉你的 |
[37:40] | but I didn’t know myself. | 但我自己都不知道 |
[37:42] | Don’t speak. | 不要说话 |
[37:44] | The police will be here in about five minutes. | 警察会在5分钟之内来这里的 |
[37:47] | Just repeat everything I say. | 只要重复我说的话就可以了 |
[37:50] | Just make it sound like it’s yours. | 让它听起来像是你自己说的 |
[38:00] | You bit mine. | 你咬我 |
[38:01] | How about i blow yours off? | 我让你上西天如何? |
[38:03] | No,wait a minute,bobby. | 不,等一下伙计 |
[38:04] | I’ll take a beating for you. | 我要和你干一场 |
[38:06] | That’s what we agreed to, | 就像我们说好的那样 |
[38:07] | but nobody’s puts a gun to my head. | 但没有人可以拿抢指着我的脑袋 |
[38:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[38:11] | I’m talking about our plan, | 我在说我们的计划 |
[38:12] | which never involved guns, | 但从没有说到会有枪 |
[38:14] | so get that thing away from my head! | 所以把那东西从我脑袋上移开! |
[38:17] | I don’t know what you’re trying to pull, | 我不知道你想做什么 |
[38:18] | but this ain’t going to fly. | 但那是不能成功的 |
[38:20] | I’m talking about pittsburgh, | 我在说Pittsburgh |
[38:22] | I’m talking patterson, | 我在说Patterson |
[38:23] | I’m talking about baton rouge. | 我在说Baton rouge |
[38:26] | I’m talking about the way you told these guys… | 我在用你对那几个人的口气说话 |
[38:27] | I’m talking about how you told your two friends here | 我只是学你在这里 如何对你的二个朋友说话的 |
[38:30] | that you were gonna split this four ways | 你准备把钱分成四份 |
[38:31] | with a piece going to lia. | 其中的一份给Lia |
[38:33] | When you and I both know you took 50% | 我和你都知道你可以拿到50%的钱 |
[38:35] | and only paid them each 25%. | 但他们每人才拿25%的钱 |
[38:37] | That’s it! | 就这样! |
[38:39] | I don’t know who you really are | 我不知道你到底是谁 |
[38:41] | or who you really work for, | 到底为谁工作 |
[38:42] | but I’ve listened to everything i’m going to listen to. | 我现在已经听够了 |
[38:50] | go,go,go! | 上,上,上!! |
[38:52] | Phoenix P.D.!Everyone on the floor! | 凤凰城警察!! 每个人都趴到地板上去!! |
[38:54] | Everybody on the floor! | 每个人都趴到地板上去!! |
[39:03] | Michael benoit? | 你是Michael Benoit? |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:10] | you don’t call,you don’t write. | 你也不打电话 也不留下个便条就走了 |
[39:15] | Hey,sis. | 嗨,姐姐 |
[39:18] | Don’t look so surprised. | 不要看上去那么惊讶 |
[39:20] | I always wanted to get work done. | 我总是想把工作做好 |
[39:25] | I think the doctor did a pretty good job, didn’t he? | 我想医生干得很不错,不是吗? |
[39:27] | The nose almost looks natural. | 鼻子看上去像真的一样 |
[39:31] | what am I going to do with you? | 我要拿你怎么办呢? |
[39:33] | What are you going to do with me? | 你要拿我怎么办呢? |
[39:36] | What am I going to do with me? | 我要拿我怎么办呢? |
[39:40] | Listen,don’t worry. | 听着,不要担心 |
[39:42] | I’m not sticking around. | 我不会待在你家了 |
[39:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[39:48] | You are completely welcome to stick around. | 我们欢迎你住在我们家 |
[39:51] | I’ve been here a week. | 我已经在这里有一周了 |
[39:53] | I’ve already accumulated too many bad memories. | 我已经积累了太多不好的记忆了 |
[39:57] | They say I can get out of here in a couple of days. | 他们说我能在几天后离开这里 |
[39:59] | I’ll come by the house,pick up my stuff, | 我会经过你家,顺便拿我的东西 |
[40:01] | and then say goodbye to everybody. | 并且和所有的人道别 |
[40:10] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[40:12] | I mean,I didn’t get a chance to really get to know her, | 我的意思是 我没有机会真正去了解她 |
[40:14] | but I liked her. | 但是我喜欢她 |
[40:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:24] | I guess I’m more like you than I realized. | 我觉得我可能比我想的 跟你有更多相同点 |
[40:27] | Yeah.Sorry about that. | 是的,对那件事我表示抱歉 |
[40:31] | Just so we’re straight, | 只是我们太直接了 |
[40:33] | seeing ghosts,seeing the future, | 看见幽灵,看见未来 |
[40:36] | that is the extent of our superpowers? | 那是我们超能力的程度吗? |
[40:38] | I don’t have to worry about laser beams shooting out of my ass | 我不需要担心激光射击我的屁股 |
[40:41] | or leaping tall buildings in a single bound | 或者通过单独的 一次跳跃越过高楼 |
[40:44] | or anything like that? | 又或者任何像那样的事? |
[40:45] | I believe you and your ass are safe. | 我相信你和你的屁股都很安全 |
[40:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:57] | what is this? | 这是什么? |
[40:59] | a reward check from the bank…$15,000. | 银行给的一张奖励的支票… 15000美元 |
[41:05] | I’m a thousandaire. | 我现在是个千元户了 |
[41:08] | I’ll be back to see you tomorrow. | 我明天会回来看你 |
[41:10] | Yeah,sure you will,now that I have the money. | 当然,既然现在我有钱了 当然你会的 |
[41:13] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[41:16] | I love you,michael. | 我爱你,Michael |
[41:19] | I love you,too,sis. | 我也爱你,姐姐 |
[41:30] | I like your sister. | 我喜欢你的姐姐 |
[41:34] | She’s good people. | 她是个好人 |
[41:37] | She most definitely that. | 她的确是那样的 |
[41:42] | I couldn’t move on without saying goodbye. | 我不能不说再见就离开 |
[41:49] | And that I’m sorry. | 我还要说声对不起 |
[41:52] | I never meant for you to get hurt. | 我从来没想让你受伤 |
[41:56] | I know you didn’T. | 我知道你没有 |
[42:04] | I wish things could have been different. | 我希望事情会不一样 |
[42:09] | I wish we could have met before. | 我希望我们能早点见面就好了 |
[42:13] | Maybe in another life. | 也许来世吧 |
[42:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:22] | In another life. | 来世吧 |
[42:36] | just wanted to make sure you were okay,mr. Benoit. | 只是想确认你是不是一切都好 Benoit先生 |
[42:42] | Not yet,ma’am. | 还没有,女士 |
[42:46] | But I’m getting there. | 但是我会好起来的 谢谢观赏 |
[42:47] | sync: medium0217 ——– topsky——– |