时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Grief. | 悲痛 |
[00:02] | Envy. | 嫉妒 |
[00:05] | Love. | 爱 |
[00:06] | Most basic human emotions are communicated in ways others can easily understand. | 人类多数基本情感 以容易理解的方式交流 |
[00:11] | Through words, behavior,facial expressions. | 文字,行为 面部表情 |
[00:16] | And then… there’s fear. | 还有…恐惧 |
[00:20] | I believe that,when people are alone and vulnerable and afraid, | 我相信 当人们孤独,脆弱,恐惧时 |
[00:24] | they put out a sort of distress signal. | 他们放出某种 危急的信号 |
[00:32] | An alarm of sorts. | 种种警告 |
[00:48] | an S.O.S. | 呼救 |
[00:58] | It’s not visible or audible. | 看不到听不到 |
[01:01] | At least not to everyone. | 至少对一般人是 |
[01:03] | Just certain people. | 只有某些人可以感觉到 |
[02:21] | what are you doing, huh? | 你干吗? |
[02:23] | Hey, it’s saturday. | 这是周六 |
[02:25] | We got another half hour or so. | 再睡半小时 |
[02:27] | Lay back down. Hmm? | 再睡会儿 |
[02:30] | I don’t think I can. | 不行 |
[02:31] | I… I saw a girl slip and fall. I got to call somebody. | 我梦见一个女孩失足跌落 要找人解决 |
[02:34] | – What? – Got to find the phone book. | 什么? 我去拿电话簿 |
[02:36] | What are you talking about? Slipped and fell? | 你说什么啊 失足跌落 |
[02:40] | Now you’re doing slips and falls? | 你现在管失足跌落? |
[02:42] | What happened to kidnappings and assaults and murders? | 绑架袭击谋杀怎么办? |
[02:46] | It’s a saturday. | 才周六 |
[03:24] | Medium Season 02 Episode 18 | 灵媒辑凶 |
[03:33] | Yes. Mariposa state park. | 是,Mariposa州立公园 |
[03:36] | She looked like she was around 18. | 看起来像18岁 |
[03:37] | She had long blond hair. | 金发 |
[03:39] | She was wearing a white t-shirt with the name of some sorority on it. | 穿白色T恤 “女生联谊会”字样 |
[03:46] | No. I didn’t actually witness her fall. | 我没亲眼见到 |
[03:48] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | 不是 是的 |
[03:50] | Well, you have to show someone. | 你要给别人看看 |
[03:52] | Like who? | 谁? |
[03:53] | Mom or dad. | 爸妈 |
[03:54] | But what if i don’t want to? | 我不愿意呢? |
[03:55] | Well, you’d better. | 你最好愿意 |
[03:56] | Hey, hey, hey.What’s going on? | 嘿,怎么回事? |
[03:59] | Your baby sister’s still asleep. | 你妹妹在睡觉 |
[04:07] | What’s this? | – 这是什么? |
[04:07] | It’s a class project. | 课堂作业 |
[04:10] | What kind of class project? | 什么样的作业 |
[04:12] | Well, we’re doing this art project about what our parents do for a living. | 关于父母工作的美术作业 |
[04:16] | And I’m doing mine about mom. | 我的是关于妈妈 |
[04:20] | That’s nice, bridge. | 很好,Bridge |
[04:23] | Tell him what it means. | 告诉他什么意思 |
[04:24] | What do you mean,”what it means”? It’s her job. | 你说”什么意思”什么意思? 这是她的工作 |
[04:26] | Okay, I get that. | OK,我清楚了 |
[04:28] | I’m just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[04:29] | What do you think mom’s job is? | 你觉得妈妈做什么? |
[04:31] | Well, she’s a guesser and a dreamer. | 她是个”猜测师”和”做梦师” |
[04:34] | One more time? | 再说一遍? |
[04:35] | Well, she makes guesses about things, and sometimes she dreams about things. | 她有时猜测 有时做梦 |
[04:41] | And she tells all this stuff to district attorney devalos,and he puts people in jail. | 告诉检察官Devalos 他送人进监狱 |
[04:49] | I’ll be right back. | 一会儿回来 |
[04:51] | No, lee, I know the park is not your jurisdiction, | Lee,我知道公园不是你的辖区 |
[04:55] | but I called park services,and I couldn’t seem to get anyone’s attention. | 我给公园管理打电话 没人当真 |
[04:59] | Well, can you just give him a call? | 你给他打个电话好么 |
[05:03] | Okay. Can you call me back? | 好,之后回话 |
[05:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | Hey, have you seen this class project of bridgette’s? | 你看了Bridgette的作业么 |
[05:10] | That collage thing with the photographs and pictures from magazines? | 杂志照片剪贴画一样的东西? |
[05:13] | No. Not yet. | 没有 |
[05:15] | You might want to take a look at this thing. | 你最好看看 |
[05:17] | She’s got some pretty eerie ideas about what you do for a living. | 她对你的工作有诡异的想法 |
[05:21] | Eerie crazy or eerie accurate? | 疯狂还是一阵见血? |
[05:26] | That’s a pretty tough call. | 难说 |
[05:29] | In the kitchen? | 在厨房? |
[05:33] | We still doing that family day thing? | 我们还过团聚日? |
[05:35] | Yeah. Remember? | 你还记得? |
[05:36] | We decided to go to the mall. | 我们说好去商场 |
[05:38] | The mall? It’s so sunny out. | 商场? 外面阳光灿烂 |
[05:40] | Yeah, well,it’s arizona, allison. It’s always sunny. | 这儿是亚里桑那 总是阳光灿烂 |
[05:42] | Well, I know. It…the mall’s so stuffy. | 我知道 商场太乏味 |
[05:45] | They’ve been there a million times. | 她们去过一万次了 |
[05:47] | I kind of want to do something outdoors. | 我想去户外 |
[05:49] | Experience nature. | 接触自然 |
[05:51] | Nature? What do you mean? | 自然?什么意思? |
[05:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:55] | I thought maybe we could go to the park. | 我觉得可以去公园 |
[05:58] | Go for a hike.Climb some rocks. | 远足,爬山 |
[06:06] | Wow, honey. Is this what you think mommy does for work? | 亲爱的,你觉得妈妈的工作是这样? |
[06:13] | This would be a good thing to talk about at the park while we go for a hike and climb some rocks. | 去公园散步爬山时可以谈谈 |
[06:19] | It’s great up here, huh? | 不错是吧? |
[06:21] | It’s beautiful! | 真漂亮 |
[06:23] | It’s boring. | 无聊 |
[06:24] | I don’t understand.What happened to the mall? | 商场有什么不好 |
[06:26] | Didn’t we vote?Isn’t this a democracy? | 投票了么? 这里不是民主国家么? |
[06:29] | What’so great about the mall? | 商场有什么好? |
[06:30] | What do they have at the mall? | 那里有什么 |
[06:32] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[06:34] | How about clothes?! | 衣服 |
[06:36] | Well, I hate clothes! | 我狠衣服 |
[06:38] | Well, there is something wrong with you. | 你有问题 |
[06:40] | Mom, there’s an emergency. | 有紧急事件 |
[06:42] | We have to call the hospital. | 给医院打电话 |
[06:43] | This little girl is not my sister. | 这个小孩不是我妹妹 |
[06:47] | Mom? | 妈? |
[06:49] | Al? | |
[06:52] | Al? | |
[06:55] | You know, it was your idea to come up here in the first place. | 是你的主意要来的 |
[06:59] | The very least you can do is participate in the stimulating conversation. | 至少要鼓励交流 |
[07:04] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[07:06] | You guys figure out a place to have a picnic. | 你们找地方野餐 |
[07:09] | I’ll… I want to look at something. | 我找些东西 |
[07:11] | Okay, I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[07:13] | What is it about that sign that you do not understand? | 那个标志你不懂么? |
[07:17] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[07:20] | Terrific. | 好极了 |
[08:01] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[08:02] | Isn’t mommy a guesser and a dreamer? | 妈妈不是猜测师和做梦师? |
[08:04] | There is no job called a guesser or a dreamer. | 没有工作叫做猜测师和做梦师 |
[08:07] | Bridgette, mom works for the district attorney’s office with a lot of other people. | Bridgette,妈妈为检察官工作 和很多人一起 |
[08:12] | She helps them investigate things– figure things out. | 她帮忙调查,解决问题 |
[08:15] | So she’s a “figurer”? | 那么她是解决师? |
[08:19] | Daddy’s right. | 爸爸是对的 |
[08:19] | I guess I’m kind of an investigator. | 我是调查员 |
[08:24] | You don’t dream? | 你不做梦? |
[08:25] | Well, sure, I do, | 当然做 |
[08:27] | but that’s not uncommon. | 但很普通 |
[08:28] | Lots of people dream about their work once in a while. | 很多人偶尔梦到工作 |
[08:31] | I dream. I think. I feel.I explore. | 我做梦,思考 感觉,发现 |
[08:37] | And then I follow my instincts. | 我跟随直觉 |
[08:39] | Which, I guess, is what a lot of investigators do. | 很多调查员都是这样 |
[08:42] | Oh. So, sherlock,did you find whatever it was you were looking for? | 那么,福尔摩斯 你找到要找的了? |
[08:46] | No. In fact, I did not,which is probably a good thing. | 没有,这是好事 |
[08:51] | Anybody want to play frisbee? | 谁想玩飞盘 |
[08:52] | Sure. Marie and I will play,as long as you promise to try and throw it in our general direction. | Marie和我加入 只要你保证扔对方向 |
[08:58] | I can’t help it if the frisbee doesn’t pay attention. | 飞盘不专心我也没办法 |
[09:03] | oh, girls, be careful over there by the rocks. Look out for snakes. | 在岩石那边小心蛇 |
[09:08] | An investigator, huh? | 调查员? |
[09:13] | And what case are we working on today,magnum dubois? | 你今天办的什么案子 |
[09:16] | You figured that out, huh? | 你发现了? |
[09:18] | You’re not the only one with instincts around here. | 这里不是只有你有直觉 |
[09:21] | That dream that I had… | 我做的梦 |
[09:23] | slipping? Falling? | 失足?跌倒? |
[09:26] | I do recall that. | 我想起来了 |
[09:28] | This is where it happened. | 是在这儿发生的 |
[09:30] | At least this is where i thought it happened. | 至少是我认为 |
[09:33] | Damn accident victims. | 该死的事故受害者 |
[09:35] | You just can’t count on them. | 不计其数 |
[09:36] | That’s why I tell all my investigator wives to stick with crime victims. | 所以我让调查员老婆 只管犯罪受害者 |
[09:41] | Kidnap. Murder. Rape. | 绑架,谋杀,强奸 |
[09:44] | Horrific,but dependable. | 可怕,但可靠 |
[09:47] | Mom! Dad! I found something! | 爸妈,找到些东西 |
[09:50] | Bridgette? | 是什么? |
[09:51] | What you got there, kiddo? | 是什么? |
[09:52] | Maybe there’s money in it. | 也许里面有钱 |
[09:57] | Where did you find this? | 在哪找到的? |
[09:58] | Over there. | 那里 |
[09:59] | Ariel! Quick!Come on. | Ariel,快 |
[10:02] | Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 |
[10:04] | Stay here while your daddy goes and looks. | 在这待着 让爸爸去 |
[10:07] | What’s going on, al? | 怎么了 |
[10:11] | You want to tell me what I’m looking for? | 告诉我要找什么? |
[10:14] | The rest of her. | 其余的部分 |
[10:21] | i hate family day. | 我讨厌团聚日 |
[10:24] | Can we go photocopy my face again? | 我能再去复印脸么? |
[10:26] | You know what, honey,I don’t want to walk away right now. | 你知道 我现在不想去 |
[10:29] | I mean, if your father wants to take you… | 如果你爸爸愿意 |
[10:31] | you know, we’ve already got about six photocopies of your face, bridge. | 已经复印了6次了,Bridge |
[10:34] | Tongue in, tongue out,finger in nose,finger in ear. | 吐舌头,不吐舌头 插鼻孔,插耳朵 |
[10:37] | Why don’t we just… | 我们何不… |
[10:40] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[10:45] | Her name is amy asher. | 她叫Amy Asher |
[10:47] | 18 years old. | 18岁 |
[10:48] | She was an out-of-state freshman from wheaton, illinois. | 来自伊利诺斯州Wheaton市的新生 |
[10:50] | That’s her, that’s the girl I dreamt about, I called you about. | 就是我梦见的女孩 |
[10:54] | Wait a second,you dreamt about this girl? | 等等,你梦到了? |
[10:56] | You actually saw her being sexually assaulted and strangled to death | 你看到她被侵犯和掐死 |
[11:00] | and then you had a conversation with detective scanlon about it before it ever happened? | 然后在发生之前和Scanlon警探谈了 |
[11:04] | No, I dreamt about a girl climbing really high to try to spray paint a boulder and then slipping. | 不,我梦见一个女孩 爬高涂鸦并跌落 |
[11:09] | When she called we had no idea this thing was going to end up like this. | 她打电话时我们 没有意识到会如此结局 |
[11:11] | I called park services,they went looking for a girl disabled by a fall,never found her. | 我给公园打电话 他们去寻找,但没找到 |
[11:17] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[11:18] | You guys know more about this than I do. | 你们比我知道得多 |
[11:20] | She was sexually assaulted and strangled? | 她被性侵犯后掐死? |
[11:24] | According to the girls we spoke to over at the sorority, | 根据女生联谊会中女孩的说法 |
[11:27] | she was sent to paint skull rock as an initiation task. | 她被派去涂鸦 作为入会任务 |
[11:30] | She left her house around 4:30 this morning so she could do it without being spotted by the park rangers. | 她早晨4:30离家 为了不被公园巡逻发现 |
[11:35] | Okay. I had my dream right after sunrise. | 我梦到日出后的情形 |
[11:37] | Based on some very preliminary work, | 经初步调查, |
[11:38] | the folks over at forensics are saying it looks like she fell, | 鉴定人员认为她跌落 |
[11:41] | she broke her left ankle and then was dragged to where your husband found her. | 摔伤左脚踝 被拖到你丈夫发现她的地方 |
[11:45] | They believe that’s where she was sodomized, raped and then eventually,strangled to death. | 在那被强奸,掐死 |
[11:49] | The attack was apparently quite savage. | 非常野蛮 |
[11:52] | How much did your kids actually see? | 你的孩子看到多少 |
[11:54] | Nothing,thank goodness. | 没有,感谢上帝 |
[11:56] | Joe got there first. | Joe先到那 |
[11:57] | Well, bridgette found her backpack. | Bridgette发现背包 |
[12:00] | It was about 15 yards from where joe found her body. | Joe在15码外发现了尸体 |
[12:03] | We might need to interview the both of them at some point. | 可能要询问他们两人 |
[12:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:08] | What are the chances? | 这么巧 |
[12:09] | A girl falls, breaks her ankle and the one person who happens to cross her path is a sexual predator and killer. | 一个女孩摔伤 路过的正好是禽兽加杀人狂 |
[12:18] | let’s get out of here. | 我们出去 |
[12:20] | Maybe we can salvage a little of our saturday. | 也许还能拯救一点星期六 |
[12:25] | Anything you can tell me? | 能告诉我么? |
[12:28] | Not here, not now. | 这里不行 |
[12:35] | You okay? | 你还好么? |
[12:37] | Yeah. It was pretty grisly. | 还好,那很可怕 |
[12:39] | It was pretty awful. | 很糟糕 |
[12:42] | Her face… | 她的脸 |
[12:44] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:46] | I guess you were right,we should’ve gone to the mall after all. | 你是对的 我们该去商场 |
[12:49] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[12:50] | I don’t know,I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:53] | What? You don’t understand what? | 不明白什么? |
[12:55] | Oh, I’m just thinking about my instincts– | 我在想,我的能力 |
[12:59] | I had an instinct about this girl slipping and falling– | 我对失足跌落有感觉 |
[13:02] | and how besides the point it all seems right now. | 却偏偏错过重点 |
[13:06] | It’s kind of like sensing that you’re sailing into a little rain when you’re onboard the titanic. | 就像在登上泰坦尼克号时 只感觉到有小雨 |
[13:13] | okay, I get it now. | 我懂了 |
[13:15] | Mom’s an investigator. | 妈妈是个调查员 |
[13:16] | But you know what’s weird? | 但你知道什么地方怪异么? |
[13:17] | Your face? | 你的脸? |
[13:19] | Us going to the park. | 我们去了公园 |
[13:20] | We never go to that park. | 我们从不去那个公园 |
[13:21] | Just ’cause we never go there doesn’t make it weird. | 我们没去过 不能说怪异 |
[13:28] | Well, don’t you think it’s weird that we went hiking? | 我们远足不怪异么? |
[13:31] | Lots of people go hiking. | 很多人远足 |
[13:32] | My friend rachel donnelly goes hiking all the time. | 我的朋友Rachel总是去远足 |
[13:34] | Yeah, but we don’T. | 但我们不 |
[13:37] | What’s your point, doofus? | 你想说什么,Doofus |
[13:40] | And don’t think i didn’t notice you didn’t brush your teeth. | 不要以为我没注意到 你没刷牙 |
[13:42] | I mean the one time that we go hiking, | 我是说每次我们远足 |
[13:45] | we find a dead body. | 都发现尸体 |
[13:47] | Don’t you think that is weird? | 那不怪异? |
[13:49] | I think you’re weird. | 我觉得你怪异 |
[13:51] | I think this conversation is weird. | 这对话很怪异 |
[13:54] | Well, think about it. | 想想 |
[13:54] | Doesn’t it seem like everywhere mommy goes she finds dead bodies? | 妈妈去别的地方 不是都发现尸体么? |
[13:59] | She told you,she’s an investigator. | 她跟你说了 她是调查员 |
[14:01] | Investigators are always finding dead bodies. | 调查员总是发现尸体 |
[14:03] | Today was just a coincidence. | 今天是巧合 |
[14:05] | I hope so, because i don’t want to grow up and have kids and have to explain | 希望如此,因为我不想 长大有孩子后必须解释 |
[14:09] | why their grandma always had dead bodies hanging around. | 为什么奶奶身边总是与尸体为伍 |
[14:33] | do you forgive me? | 你原谅我么? |
[14:39] | Do you forgive me? | 你原谅我么? |
[14:43] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[14:46] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[14:48] | I dragged you all to the park today. | 我带你们去公园 |
[14:51] | it still beats going to the mall. | 去商场也一样 |
[14:54] | Putting you and the kids so close to all that ugliness. | 让你和孩子如此接近丑恶 |
[14:57] | I still can’t believe i did that. | 不敢相信我做了 |
[15:00] | I can’t believe you saw what you saw. | 不敢相信你看到了 |
[15:03] | I can’t believe i saw what I saw. | 不敢相信我看到了 |
[15:07] | And frankly, if I never see another naked girl with that look of horror permanently etched on her face, | 坦白说,我从没看过一个女孩赤裸着 脸上刻着那样的恐怖 |
[15:15] | that’s just fine with me. | 我没事 |
[15:17] | As for the kids, | 而孩子们 |
[15:18] | bridgette told me that she wants a coffee machine of her own for her birthday. | Bridgette告诉我 她生日想要台咖啡机 |
[15:25] | darling, I swear, there’s nothing for you to apologize for. | 我发誓,没什么要道歉的 |
[15:28] | Just… it’d be nice to get a little sleep. | 小睡一会儿才好 |
[17:29] | – yeah? – Lee, it’s allison. | 喂? Lee,这是Allison |
[17:31] | I’m sorry to wake you. | 抱歉打扰 |
[17:32] | I need your help with something. | 要你帮忙 |
[17:35] | What’s going on?What’s wrong? | 怎么了? 出什么事了? |
[17:36] | I had a dream. | 我做了梦 |
[17:37] | This girl was driving through the desert. | 一个女孩开过沙漠 |
[17:39] | Her car ran out of gas and her cell phone doesn’t work. | 车没油了 手机也不能用 |
[17:42] | Okay. | |
[17:44] | Well, what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:46] | What do you mean,what do we do? | 什么意思 |
[17:47] | It sounds like a aaa problem to me. | 我觉得要找汽车协会 |
[17:49] | I told you,her cell phone doesn’t work. | 我告诉你她电话不能用 |
[17:51] | Allison, look,I think you’re amazing, | Allison,我觉得你很棒 |
[17:53] | but it’s 4:00 in the morning and i’m a homicide detective. | 但这是凌晨4点 我是个刑事警探 |
[17:55] | Oh, I know.Normally I wouldn’t bother you with something like this, | 我知道 平常就不打扰你了 |
[17:58] | it’s just…after what happened today… | 但…今天发生的事 |
[18:01] | I don’t know, there must be some reason I saw it. | 我看到 一定有什么原因 |
[18:04] | It has to have some importance. | 一定很重要 |
[18:06] | Well, that’s fine, but… | 好,但 |
[18:11] | I guess I could call the highway patrol. | 我可以打给公路巡警 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:19] | Tell me anything specific you might have seen. | 告诉我细节 |
[18:22] | Describe the girl,describe the car,describe the road. | 描述一下女孩,车,公路 |
[18:30] | Kill me now. | 杀了我 |
[18:31] | it’s sunday. | 这是周日 |
[18:32] | Come on, who the hell is calling this hour on a sunday? | 谁会这会儿打电话 |
[18:36] | Hello? | 你好? |
[18:38] | That girl you called me about a couple hours ago, | 你几小时前告诉我的女孩 |
[18:39] | you said she was driving a silver sedan? | 开一辆银色轿车? |
[18:42] | I think we found the car. | 我们找到了车 |
[18:44] | Trucker called it in last night. | 卡车司机昨晚发现 |
[18:46] | Looks like it just ran out of gas on the side of the desert highway about 40 miles outside the city. | 在城外40里的高速公路抛锚 |
[18:50] | What about the girl? | 女孩呢? |
[18:54] | Yeah.Well, we found her, too. | 也找到了 |
[19:00] | we’re still waiting to hear from forensics. | 我们仍在等鉴定 |
[19:03] | They think that he offered her a ride, | 他们认为 他让她搭车 |
[19:06] | raped her and then strangled her. | 强奸并掐死了她 |
[19:09] | Is it just me or does this kind of thing seem to be going around? | 只有我觉得奇怪 还是这种事总是发生 |
[19:13] | I know, I thought the same thing. | 我知道 我也觉得奇怪 |
[19:17] | What? | 什么 |
[19:20] | Maybe it’s broken. | 也许故障了 |
[19:22] | I’m sorry, you lost me. | 不好意思我不明白 |
[19:25] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[19:26] | When these girls popped into my dreams, | 那些女孩出现在我梦里 |
[19:30] | it was like I was receiving distress signals or somethg. | 我好像在接收沮丧的信号 |
[19:33] | I saw them alone,ey were in need of help. | 我看到她们落单需要帮助 |
[19:35] | They were not in danger of being killed. | 不是处在被杀的危险中 |
[19:37] | Wait, you still saw them. | 等等,你看到她们 |
[19:38] | You just… | 你… |
[19:40] | you didn’t get the whole story. | 你没看到全部 |
[19:42] | That’s the thing–I felt like I did. | 就是这样 我就是这样觉得 |
[19:44] | I felt like from the moment they came into my dreams, these girls, their lives were not in danger. | 进入我的梦中时 她们没有处在危险之中 |
[19:50] | They were just stuck,they were stuck on the side of the road needing gas, | 只是被困住了 在路边需要汽油 |
[19:54] | stuck on an out-of-the-way trail with a broken ankle. | 在偏僻地方摔坏脚踝 |
[19:57] | So? | 那么? |
[19:58] | So…how did he know? | 那么…他怎么知道? |
[19:59] | How did he find them? | 他怎么找到她们 |
[20:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:03] | Luck? | 运气? |
[20:05] | Maybe-maybe we’re jumping the gun here, allison. | 也许我们冒进了 |
[20:08] | I mean, we can’t even be sure that both of these attacks were committed by the same person. | 甚至不能确定是一个人干的 |
[20:12] | I mean, think about it,some homicidal maniac gets this lucky twice. | 也许只是 某个杀人狂撞到2次大运 |
[20:16] | No, I know.You’re right, it makes no sense. | 你是对的 这没道理 |
[20:19] | It doesn’t make it any less tragic, but… | 仍然于事无补,但.. |
[20:24] | looks like it’s going to rain. | 好像要下雨了 |
[20:26] | What do you want to do with the girls? | 孩子们怎么办 |
[20:34] | Mom, I’m ready. | 妈,准备好了 |
[20:36] | Coming. | 来了 |
[20:37] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[20:40] | You’re late,ms. Dubois. | 你迟到了 Dubois小姐 |
[20:43] | We’re gonna have to mark you tardy. | 我们要称你慢性子 |
[20:44] | I’ll have my mommy to mark you tardy. | 我让我妈说你慢性子 |
[20:51] | Fire when ready. | 准备好就开始 |
[20:54] | “my mom’s an investigator for the district attorney. | 我妈妈是为检察官工作的一名调查员 |
[20:57] | “The district attorney is a lawyer who works for the people. | 检察官是为人民工作的律师 |
[21:00] | “When someone is arrested for murdering somebody, | 当某人因为谋杀他人被捕 |
[21:03] | “the district attorney is supposed to prove they did it. | 检察官会证明他们有罪 |
[21:05] | “This is lucky because it seems like everywhere my mom goes she’s always finding dead bododies. | 很幸运,因为我的妈妈无论去哪 总是发现尸体 |
[21:12] | “A lot of times my mom’s instincts tell her where to be to find dead bodies. | 许多次妈妈的直觉告诉她 哪里能找到尸体 |
[21:17] | “Just the other day, my mom said, ‘let’s go for a hike.’ | 有一天妈妈说:我们去远足 |
[21:21] | We never go on hikes, but…” | 我们没有远足,但… |
[21:25] | Oh, boy. | 乖乖 |
[21:26] | yep, I’m going to go get that. | 我去接 |
[21:32] | Bridge… | |
[21:34] | Mommy doesn’t see dead bodies wherever she goes. | 妈妈不是去哪都发现尸体 |
[21:37] | Sure you do. | 就是 |
[21:37] | Don’t you remember?That’s what you told me. | 你不记得了? 你跟我说的 |
[21:40] | No, honey,I never told you that. | 我没说过 |
[21:41] | Yes, you did. | 说过 你说直觉告诉你该去哪 |
[21:42] | You said you listened to your instincts, they tell you where to go, | 说过 你说直觉告诉你该去哪 |
[21:46] | and that’s where the dead bodies are. | 尸体就在那 |
[21:48] | Al? | |
[21:50] | It’s your boss. | 你老板 |
[21:52] | Hold on. | 别挂 |
[21:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:59] | Sorry to bother you on a wet sunday, | 抱歉周日雨天打扰你 |
[22:01] | but apparently the press is starting to grab ahold of this thing, | 但媒体显然开始盯上这件事 |
[22:04] | and the deputy mayor was wondering if we could come in and give her a quick briefing on everything we know. | 副市长希望我们给她全部情况的简报 |
[22:14] | When do you need me? | 我何时去? |
[22:22] | They gave him a name? | 他们给他起绰号? |
[22:24] | Oh, yeah. | 是 |
[22:26] | Why do they think it’s one guy? | 凭什么认为是一个人? |
[22:28] | Honestly, I don’t think there’s a lot of actual thinking going on here. | 老实说 我认为他们没有动脑子 |
[22:31] | Although, there is some reason to suspect that we may be talking about a single individual | 尽管有一些因素 可以怀疑是一个人干的 |
[22:35] | what makes you say that? | 凭什么? |
[22:38] | It’s not the greatest link in the world, | 联系不大 |
[22:41] | but when we found that girl on the side of the sonoran desert highway, | 但当我们在沙漠中发现那个女孩 |
[22:44] | there was a large recent oil spot almost directly behind her car. | 在她车后有一团新的油污 |
[22:48] | We checked her undercarriage and it’s tight as a drum. | 但我们检查底盘 没有损坏的痕迹 |
[22:50] | So we went back to mariposa state park and wouldn’t you know it? | 我们返回公园检查 你猜怎样 |
[22:54] | We found another large oil spot in one of the parking spaces located in the lot closest to where that sorority girl was found. | 我们又在离现场最近的停车点 发现油污 |
[23:00] | And that proves? | 这说明? |
[23:01] | Nothing. | 不说明什么 |
[23:03] | Lee, you know as well as I do that you can’t even be sure that oil came from the same car. | 你甚至不能确定油污来自同一辆车 |
[23:08] | As a clue, it’s worthless. | 毫无价值的线索 |
[23:10] | It’s not like you can trace the oil back to its owner. | 不同于根据油污找到车主 |
[23:12] | Hey, I’m not telling you it’s not a straw. | 我是说,这是救命稻草 |
[23:14] | And I’ll be the first to admit that we are grasping here. | 而且我站出来 承认我们毫无进展 |
[23:17] | This is ridiculous.Has anyone looked at a map? | 荒谬,看过地图了么 |
[23:19] | Did you see how far apart these two incidents occurred? | 你看到两地相距多远么 |
[23:21] | About 60 miles. | 约60英里 |
[23:23] | 60 miles. | 60英里 |
[23:25] | In my opinion, ms. Deputy mayor,the only responsible thing to do is to call a press conference | 我认为,副市长 唯一要做的是召开新闻发布会 |
[23:29] | and reassure the city that in all likelihood, these were two tragic, separate | 使市民放心 这是两起独立的惨剧 |
[23:33] | and random acts of violence committed by two completely different individuals… | 由不同的两人随机实施 |
[23:39] | that the police department is doing everything it can to find the guilty parties, | 警局在尽一切努力找到凶手 |
[23:42] | but that we are not looking at a murder spree being perpetrated by some psychotic bad samaritan. | 而不是由什么杀人狂实施的狂热谋杀 |
[23:50] | hey, this is cindy.Leave a message. | 这里是Cindy,请留言 |
[23:52] | Cin, hey. It’s taylor.What’s up? | 我是Taylor,你好? |
[23:55] | So, you know how my parents went away this weekend | 你知道我家人这周末出门 |
[23:59] | and I was totally psyched ’cause they finally let me stay home alone this time? | 我很害怕 因为他们这次把我留在家 |
[24:05] | maybe it’s not as cool as I thought. | 好像没那么酷 |
[24:07] | ‘Cause honestly, it’s kind of creepy being here all alone. | 因为老实说 一个人待着有些慎人 |
[24:12] | And I guess ’cause I watched this horror movie on cable | 大概是在电视上看了恐怖片 |
[24:15] | that was hella scary and now there’s all this lightning and thunder and… | 非常吓人 又电闪雷鸣 |
[24:22] | this is going to sound kind of lame, | 可能有些无理取闹 |
[24:24] | and don’t even reat this to anyone ’cause if you do, | 不要跟别人说 否则 |
[24:26] | I’ll, like, totally deny it, | 我会完全否认的 |
[24:28] | but maybe you could come crash here tonight? | 也许你能来这儿过夜 |
[24:32] | I know it’s so weak,but I just don’t want to be here solo. | 我知道挺失败 但我只是不想独处 |
[24:37] | Um, so anyway, | 那么 |
[24:39] | it’s 11:35 right now. | 现在是11:35 |
[24:41] | you can call me at home,not my cell.It’s 555-0178. | 你可以给我家里打电话 不要打手机,号码555-0178 |
[24:47] | 555-0178. | |
[24:50] | 555-0178. | |
[24:54] | 555-0178… | |
[24:57] | come on, come on,come on, pick up. | 快啊,接电话 |
[25:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:02] | Taylor, hi. You don’t know me. My name is allison dubois. | Taylor,你不认识我 我叫Allison Dubois |
[25:05] | I work with the district attorney’s office in phoenix. | 我在凤凰城检查官办公室工作 |
[25:08] | Don’t ask me how, but I know that you are home all alone. | 先别问为什么 我知道你独自在家 |
[25:11] | Now I need you to listen. | 你要听好 |
[25:13] | Who is this? | 你是什么人? |
[25:14] | My name is allison dubois. | 我叫Allison Dubois |
[25:16] | Did cindy tell you to call? | Cindy让你打来么? |
[25:17] | No, cindy didn’t tell me to call. | 不,没有 |
[25:18] | I told you my name is allison dubois. | 我说我叫Allison Dubois |
[25:20] | I think you might be in a lot of danger. | 你可能处在危险中 |
[25:22] | I need you to give me your address. | 给我你的地址 |
[25:25] | And I need you to go around and make sure all your doors and windows are locked. | 你四处转转 确保门窗都关好了 |
[25:30] | Hello? | 喂? |
[25:31] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[25:33] | I’m not trying to be funny! | 我不想玩 |
[25:34] | I need your address. I need to know that you are going around | 我需要你的地址 我要你四处看看 |
[25:37] | and locking all your doors and windows | 锁上所有的门窗 |
[25:39] | so I can hang up with you and I can call the police and get them out there. | 然后我就可以挂断,报警 |
[25:42] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? |
[25:49] | Phoenix metro police. What’s the nature of your emergency? | 凤凰城警局 什么紧急事件? |
[25:51] | My name is allison dubois. | 我叫Allison Dubois |
[25:53] | I work with the phoenix district attorney’s office. | 我在检察官办公室工作 |
[25:55] | I need the address of a house whose phone number is 555-0178. | 我需要电话555-0178的地址 |
[26:06] | listen, butt brain,do not call here. | 听着猪脑,别再打来 |
[26:08] | Taylor greene? | |
[26:11] | Yeah. Who’s this? | 是的,你是谁? |
[26:12] | This is 911 dispatch. We have a car coming your way. | 这里是911调派中心 有辆警车正去你那里 |
[26:17] | A car? Why? | 警车?为什么? |
[26:19] | We received a call coming from someone in the district attorney’s office | 检查官办公室有人举报说 |
[26:22] | saying an intruder was trying to break into your house. | 你的房子有歹徒试图闯入 |
[26:26] | Hello? | 喂? |
[26:27] | Hold on. Don’t hang up. | 等等,别挂 |
[26:29] | I want to check some stuff. | 我检查一下 |
[26:33] | Who was this who called you? | 谁打电话给你们? |
[26:34] | I don’t know, ma’am. | 不清楚 |
[26:35] | Should I cancel the car or would you like me to stay on the line with you? | 我们召回警车还是保持通话 |
[26:38] | Stay on the line. | 保持通话 |
[26:39] | Stay on the line. | 保持通话 |
[26:40] | No problem. I’m right here. | 没问题,我在这 |
[26:43] | Are you okay, ma’am? | 你还好么 |
[26:44] | I’m here. Just don’t hang up.Keep talking. | 我在这 别挂,继续说 |
[27:02] | hey, early bird. | 嘿,早起的鸟儿 |
[27:03] | What you doing,worm-catching? | 你在干吗,抓虫子? |
[27:08] | He struck again. | 他又作案了 |
[27:10] | 16-year-old girl home alone. | 16岁的女孩独自在家 |
[27:12] | I called her right before he got there, then I called the police. | 我在他去之前告诉她 并报了警 |
[27:16] | Apparently, he was just about to break in, but she surprised him and he fled. | 显然他正准备闯入 但她吓跑了他 |
[27:21] | There was an oil slick outside her house at the curb. | 房子外的路边有油污 |
[27:24] | It’s definitely the same guy. | 显然是同一个人 |
[27:30] | But that makes no sense. | 但那没道理 |
[27:33] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[27:34] | How does he find them? | 他怎么找到她们 |
[27:37] | It can’t be luck. | 肯定不是运气 |
[27:39] | Three vulnerable,isolated girls, | 三个脆弱孤立的女孩 |
[27:42] | totally different parts of the city three times in a row. | 连着三次在完全不同的地方 |
[27:46] | How could he have known that this last girl was alone? | 他怎么知道那些女孩落单的 |
[27:49] | Nobody could have known that but you. | 除了你没人知道 |
[27:52] | Or somebody like me. | 也许像我一样的人 |
[27:54] | Yesterday, the mayor’s office assured us that the killing spree was over, | 昨天市长办公室保证狂热谋杀结束了 |
[27:58] | that the two weekend murders had no connection. | 周末的两起谋杀没有关联 |
[28:00] | Today, a third apparent attack, | 今天,第三起袭击 |
[28:03] | and now a bizarre new twist in the serial murder spree that has all of phoenix in a state of panic. | 现在这个连环谋杀的新转机 使城市陷入恐慌 |
[28:09] | I was just lying in bed and this lady called | 我躺在床上 一个女士打来电话 |
[28:12] | and warned me to lock the doors ’cause someone was coming. | 警告我关好门 因为会有人来 |
[28:15] | Just like that,out of the blue? | 就像那样,凭空出现? |
[28:16] | You know who she was? | 你知道她是谁? |
[28:19] | Well, why did you believe her? | 你凭什么相信她? |
[28:21] | Um, I didn’t at first,but then she said she worked for the district attorney’s office | 开始不信,后来她说 在检察官办公室工作 |
[28:26] | and it sounded kinda serious. | 听起来是认真的 |
[28:29] | And then she said she was going to send the police. | 然后她说会报警 |
[28:31] | And a minute later the police were calling. | 1分钟后警察就打来电话 |
[28:33] | And did you get this woman’s name? | 你知道她的名字么? |
[28:35] | Um, I only got her first name– | 只有名 |
[28:38] | andrea or allison.Something like that. | 大概是Andrea或Allison |
[28:40] | Who was this mystery caller? | 这个神秘人物是谁 |
[28:42] | Your action news team has made repeated phone calls to the district attorney’s office and gotten no response. | 我们已经多次给检察官办公室打电话 没有回复 |
[28:48] | And whoever she was,how was she able to warn the young victim before the serial killer struck? | 不论她是谁,怎能在 连环杀手袭击前就警告受害人 |
[28:53] | Could it be that the district attorney, | 是否检察官 |
[28:55] | the mayor’s office and the police department know more than they’re letting on? Stay tune… | 市长办公室和警局 隐瞒了实情,别换台 |
[29:00] | every channel’s running a version of the same thing. | 每个频道都在盲人摸象 |
[29:02] | The papers are full of it, too. | 报纸也是 |
[29:04] | I just got off the phone with the mayor. | 我刚和市长通电话 |
[29:06] | Everyone wants an explanation. | 所有人都想要个解释 |
[29:08] | I think we have to give them one. | 我想我们必须给出一个解释 |
[29:10] | Hello. Thank you for coming.My name is allison dubois | 感谢前来 我是Allison Dubois |
[29:13] | and I work as a freelance consultant and investigator for the district attorney’s office. | 我是自由顾问和 检察官办公室的调查员 |
[29:19] | There’s been much recent speculation about who in the district attorney’s office called taylor greene | 最近有很多疑问关于 检察官办公室中谁给Taylor打电话 |
[29:25] | to warn her that someone was trying to break into her house, | 警告她有人试图闯入 |
[29:29] | and how this caller obtained this information. | 还有这个人怎样获得的信息 |
[29:36] | You might be surprised by my answer– luck. | 你们可能对答案感到吃惊 运气 |
[29:42] | I’d been working late on,of all things, the bad samaritan case | 我工作到很晚 那两起案子 |
[29:45] | and I was driving home from work when I passed ms. Greene’s house. | 开车回家,路过Greene的房子 |
[29:50] | I saw a figure lurking about the perimeter of the house | 我在房子周围看到潜伏的人影 |
[29:54] | and it looked like a burglar,so I called 911. | 看起来像小偷 所以我拨打了911 |
[29:58] | They promised to send a police car. | 他们答应派一辆警车 |
[29:59] | Concerned about the safety of whoever might have been in the house, | 考虑到屋内人的安全 |
[30:02] | I requested a reverse phone number lookup from ms. Greene’s street address | 我由地址反向查询电话 |
[30:08] | and was immediately connected to her home phone. | 立即打到了她的座机 |
[30:11] | Like I said– luck. | 像我说的–运气 |
[30:14] | But let me take this moment to clear up another misconception. | 请让我消除另一个误解 |
[30:18] | We cannot be certain at this time | 我们这时还不能确定 |
[30:21] | that the man who fled ms.Greene’s house is the same person responsible for this weekend’s two murders. | 这次和前两次是同一个人所为 |
[30:27] | Naturally, we’re using ms. Greene’s description of the suspect | 如常,我们使用Greene对嫌犯的描述 |
[30:31] | and working in conjunction with the phoenix police to help apprehend him. | 和凤凰城警方合作抓捕他 |
[30:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:36] | Mom, you lied. | 妈妈你撒谎 |
[30:39] | I didn’t lie. | 我没撒谎 |
[30:40] | We don’t know that those three incidents were the work of one man. | 我们不能肯定三次是一人所为 |
[30:44] | Everybody has an opinion. | 所有人都有想法 |
[30:45] | I have an opinion, | 我也有想法 |
[30:47] | but since the mayor went ahead and told everybody that he didn’t think there was a connection… | 但市长告诉大家他不认为这里有联系 |
[30:50] | that’s not what she meant. | 她不是这个意思 |
[30:53] | You weren’t working last night. | 你昨晚没有工作 |
[30:54] | You didn’t drive by that girl’s house. | 你没有路过那个女孩的房子 |
[30:56] | Why did you say that you did? | 你为什么那么说 |
[30:58] | How did you know that that man would break in? | 你怎么知道那个人会闯入 |
[31:01] | Girls, mommy works for someone. | 孩子们,妈妈为别人工作 |
[31:03] | When you work for someone… | 当你为别人工作… |
[31:04] | joe. | |
[31:14] | Ariel’s right. | Ariel是对的 |
[31:17] | I lied, and that is really not something that I want to teach you girls. | 我撒谎了 但那不是我想教给你们的 |
[31:23] | And to answer your question, | 要回答你 |
[31:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:28] | I don’t know how I knew that man was going to be outside that girl’s house. | 我不知道怎么得知那人会闯入 |
[31:34] | I just did. | 我就是知道 |
[31:37] | That happens to me sometimes. | 有时就是这样 |
[31:40] | I see something. | 我看到 |
[31:41] | I just know things. | 我就是知道 |
[31:43] | I just sense things. | 感觉到 |
[31:47] | I don’t get to pick and choose what they are. | 但我不能选择 |
[31:51] | And I have learned most people don’t understand it. | 我知道大多数人不能理解 |
[31:58] | So it’s not something that I talk about. | 所以这不是我能表达的 |
[31:59] | It’s not something that I try to explain. | 不是我能解释的 |
[32:05] | Do you girls understand what mommy’s saying to you? | 你们明白妈妈说的么? |
[32:09] | I know you girls know what I’m talking about. | 我知道你们明白 |
[32:14] | I think a little bit of what I have has rubbed off on you. | 我想我影响了你们 |
[32:19] | I know that you’ve felt this thing. | 我知道你们能感觉到 |
[32:22] | But you have to trust me when I tell you very few people ever experience it. | 但你们要相信我 很少人经历过 |
[32:27] | And very few people understand it. | 很少人理解 |
[32:31] | Which is why,for the moment at least, | 这是为什么,至少目前 |
[32:34] | only you and daddy and a couple of people at work know. | 只有你们,爸爸和工作的一些人知道 |
[32:41] | And I’m asking you,just for the time being, | 我要求你们,至少现在 |
[32:47] | don’t tell your friends. | 不要告诉朋友 |
[32:49] | Don’t talk about it at school. | 不要在学校谈论 |
[32:51] | Don’t share it with anyone. | 不要和其他人分享 |
[32:54] | Is that an order? | 这是命令么? |
[32:57] | No, honey. No. | 不,亲爱的 |
[33:01] | It’s just a suggestion. | 只是建议 |
[33:02] | It’s just a hope. | 希望 |
[33:05] | No parent has the final word on what their children say about them. | 父母不该强迫孩子 |
[33:08] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[33:13] | people just don’t understand it. | 人们不理解 |
[33:16] | And I really don’t want them treating you differently because of the way I am. | 我真的不想你们被区别对待 如我经历的 |
[33:28] | Now, come on, give me a kiss. | 现在亲我一下 |
[33:30] | Let’s get ready for bed. | 准备睡觉 |
[33:42] | what do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[33:44] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[33:46] | Tomorrow is bridgette’s report. | 明天Bridgette的报告 |
[33:49] | If she’s going to say something, tomorrow’s the day. | 她要说些东西 就在明天 |
[33:52] | I don’t know.What do you think? | 不知道,你怎样想 |
[33:54] | I thought you were amazing. | 我觉得你太棒了 |
[33:56] | I thought you said everything just about perfectly. | 我觉得你说的近乎完美 |
[34:02] | I guess the rest is up to her. | 剩下的就由她自己了 |
[34:05] | And I think I’m all right with that. | 我完全赞成 |
[34:10] | I wish I didn’t lie. | 我希望我没撒谎 |
[34:13] | Well, you didn’t lie. | 你没撒谎 |
[34:15] | You told a fib. | 你撒小谎 |
[34:17] | And you didn’t fib to the girls. | 而你没对她们 |
[34:18] | You told them the truth. | 你告诉她们事实 |
[34:20] | And I think that is what they’re going to remember. | 所以她们会记住 |
[34:24] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[34:30] | what’s so funny? | 有什么好笑 |
[34:32] | Today. This day. | 今天,这一天 |
[34:35] | For all of my “gifts,” | 所有这些”惊喜” |
[34:38] | I didn’t see this one coming. | 我没能预知这一个 |
[34:41] | Helping that girl last night. | 昨晚帮助那个女孩 |
[34:43] | Devalos calling a press conference. | Devalos召开新闻发布会 |
[34:46] | The conversation with the girls. | 和孩子们的谈话 |
[34:49] | This life thing is a tricky business. | 生活是复杂的 |
[34:51] | Keep looking for a batting order, a table of contents… | 寻找击打顺序,一桌资料 |
[34:55] | something to let you know what’s happening next. | 让你知道下文的东西 |
[35:04] | hello. | 你好 |
[35:04] | Is this allison dubois? | 是Allison Dubois么? |
[35:08] | Uh, may I ask who’s calling? | 你是谁? |
[35:10] | You don’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[35:11] | I just saw you on the news, | 我刚在新闻上看到你 |
[35:13] | and I wanted to call and tell you how impressed I was. | 我想告诉你我印象深刻 |
[35:17] | Who is that? | 谁? |
[35:19] | I’m sorry…didn’t catch your name. | 对不起,我不知道你名字 |
[35:21] | That’s because I didn’t tell you my name. | 因为我没告诉你 |
[35:24] | That was quite a story. | 编得不错 |
[35:26] | The one about passing the house and seeing me. | 路过房子,看到我 |
[35:29] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[35:34] | Really, who is this? | 说真的,你是谁? |
[35:36] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[35:38] | You’re the dreamer. | 你是做梦的人 |
[35:39] | You’re the one who sees things. | 你是预知的人 |
[35:42] | It was funny and strange watching tv and seeing someone else who had it. | 十分有趣和奇怪 在电视上看到有同样能力的人 |
[35:48] | Spent my whole life looking. | 我一生都在寻找 |
[35:50] | Never found anyone. | 从没找到 |
[35:51] | And then there you were on the television. | 然后你就出现在电视上 |
[35:54] | Someone else who can do it. | 有同样能力的人 |
[35:56] | Someone else who gets the dreams. | 做同样梦的人 |
[35:59] | You know, when I get off this phone, I’m going to have them trace this call. | 我挂电话后会让他们追踪 |
[36:02] | Oh, I’m counting on it. | 巴不得 |
[36:04] | And you know, as soon as I get off this call i’m going to throw away this cell phone. | 我挂电话后扔掉这个手机 |
[36:09] | Well, I mean, you know… | 我是说,你知道 |
[36:12] | after I pull away from the front of your house. | 当我离开你家前院 |
[36:16] | al, what’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[36:25] | Oil. | 油 |
[36:27] | Oh, my god,he knows where we live. | 天,他知道我们住哪 |
[36:34] | It’s like your boss said… I can’t trace the oil back to its owner. | 像你老板说的 我没法查到车主 |
[36:38] | I will trace and find that cell phone. | 我会追踪那个手机 |
[36:39] | If he bought it on credit or left a fingerprint on it,we’ll find that, too. | 如果他有纪录或留下指纹 我们也会找到他 |
[36:44] | But short of that… | 除此之外… |
[36:46] | what about tonight, what about tomorrow? | 今晚,明晚呢? |
[36:49] | I’m concerned about my family. | 我担心家人 |
[36:53] | I’m going to leave a couple uniforms and a cruiser outside to stand watch. | 我会留保卫和巡警在外巡逻 |
[36:58] | If you’re out and about and somebody looks at you funny, | 如果你外出,有人可疑 |
[37:00] | somebody makes you feel nervous, call me. | 让你紧张,打电话给我 |
[37:02] | I’ll have an officer there before we’re off the phone. | 我会及时派警员来 |
[37:07] | My guess is, he’s on his way to california by now, or new mexico. | 我猜他正去加州或新墨西哥州 |
[37:11] | We’ve alerted the authorities in those states. | 我们已经通知那几个州的部门 |
[37:12] | We’ve set up roadblocks. | 已经设下路障 |
[37:15] | But nobody quite knows who we’re looking for, | 但没人知道在找的是什么人 |
[37:17] | so it’s hard to say how effective they’ll be. | 所以很难说是否有用 |
[37:23] | You holding up okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[37:27] | It was scary that he was so close. | 非常恐怖 他这么接近 |
[37:31] | I’m just amazed that my kids have slept through this. | 好在孩子们一直睡着 |
[37:36] | He sees them in his dreams, huh? | 他梦到她们了 |
[37:40] | It’s too bad we couldn’t get the bastard to work for our side. | 很可惜不能让这混蛋为我们工作 |
[37:47] | Give me five more minutes. | 再给我5分钟 |
[37:48] | I’ll have my guys out of here and you two can go back to bed. | 我让我的人离开 你们就可以睡了 |
[37:58] | Psst. | |
[38:02] | Psst. | |
[38:06] | The whole house is full of police. | 屋里都是警察 |
[38:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[38:12] | I think I liked it all better when mommy wasn’t special. | 还是妈妈不特殊好些 |
[38:16] | I think I liked it all better when mommy was just mommy. | 妈妈只是妈妈好些 |
[38:20] | Mommy is just mommy. | 妈妈只是妈妈 |
[38:27] | Want to hop in here? | 想进来么 |
[39:06] | I believe that when people are alone and vulnerableand afraid, | 我相信 当人们孤独,脆弱,恐惧时 |
[39:12] | they put out a sort of distress signal, | 他们放出某种 危急的信号 |
[39:16] | an alarm of sorts. | 种种警告 |
[39:20] | An S.O.S. | 呼救 |
[39:22] | It’s not visible or audible. | 看不到听不到 |
[39:25] | At least not to everyone. | 至少对一般人是 |
[39:27] | Just certain people. | 只有某些人可以感觉到 |
[39:43] | what’s going on?You all right? | 怎么了,你还好么? |
[39:44] | I’m good.I’m great. | 我很好 |
[39:47] | Everything’s going to be just fine. | 都会好起来的 |
[39:49] | – Yeah? – Lee, it’s allison. | 喂? Lee,是Allison |
[39:53] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪 |
[39:55] | And now we get to hear from someone i know I’m looking forward to. | 现在我们听听值得期待的 |
[40:00] | Her mommy has been in the newspaper and on tv, | 她的妈妈上过报纸,电视 |
[40:04] | and this morning i heard she was involved in catching a really dangerous criminal as he fled the state last night. | 今早我听说她帮助抓捕了 非常危险的流窜犯 |
[40:11] | So let’s hear from bridgette dubois. | 我们听听Bridgette Dubois |
[40:33] | “my mom is an investigator for the dis… | 我的妈妈是个调查员 |
[40:35] | “for the district attorney. | 为检察官工作 |
[40:36] | “The district attorney is a lawyer | 检察官是个律师 |
[40:38] | “who works for the people when someone is arrested for doing something bad. | 当有人做了坏事被逮捕时 为人民负责 |
[40:42] | “The district attorney is supposed to prove they did it. | 检察官会证明他们有罪 |
[40:45] | “My mom helps with this. | 我妈妈协助工作 |
[40:47] | “You ask her how she helps, | 当你问她怎样工作 |
[40:48] | “she’ll tell you she doesn’t really know. | 她会告诉你她也不知道 |
[40:50] | “I just know that when she’s done, | 我只知道当她工作结束 |
[40:52] | “she comes home and gets to be with me | 她回家和我 |
[40:55] | “and my sisters and my dad. | 姐姐和爸爸在一起 |
[40:57] | “She’s a really good investigator, | 她是个很好的调查员 |
[40:58] | “but she’s a really great mom. | 也是个好妈妈 |
[41:01] | “And I keep thinking,if people would just stop doing bad things, | 我禁不住想 如果人们别做坏事 |
[41:05] | maybe she could stay home and be a mom all the time.” | 她就可以一直在家里作妈妈了 |
[41:25] | morning, mom.Did you sleep good? | 早上好,妈妈 你睡好了么? |
[41:27] | Actually, I did. How about you? | 我睡好了 你呢? |
[41:29] | Yeah. Really good. | 很好 |
[41:30] | I even had a good dream. | 我做了好梦 |
[41:31] | A good dream? Really? | 好梦,真的? |
[41:34] | It helped me figure out something that was bothering me. | 帮我想通了困扰我的事 |
[41:37] | I had one of those, too. | 我也是 |
[41:41] | What was yours about? | 你梦到什么? |