时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | it’s almost 2:00. | 快2点了 |
[00:20] | You fellows want to round up the groom? | 你们要不要找找新郎? |
[00:30] | Bachelor number one, you’re up! | 头号单身汉,起来了 |
[00:34] | Hey,don juan! | 嘿,风流鬼! |
[00:36] | Your new ball-and-chain is waiting. | 你的老婆等着呢 |
[00:39] | What do you say? | 你要干嘛? |
[00:49] | Come on,man. | 快出来,伙计 |
[00:50] | Time to flush and go. | 该冲马桶了 |
[00:52] | Your future ex is waiting. | 你未来的前妻等着呢 |
[00:55] | You find him? | 找到他了? |
[00:58] | I think he’s wringing it out. | 我想他在挣扎中 |
[01:03] | Come on,man. What’s the deal? | 伙计,怎么了? |
[01:05] | You fall in? | 掉进去了? |
[01:08] | you okay? | 你还好么? |
[01:12] | knock it down. | 把门撞开 |
[01:14] | I’m coming in,man. | 我进来了,伙计 |
[01:25] | oh,man. | 噢,天啊 |
[01:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[01:40] | talk to me. | 跟我说吧 |
[01:43] | No. It’s nothing. | 不了,没什么事 |
[01:46] | Nonsense. | 荒谬的念头 |
[01:49] | Nonsense. | 荒谬的念头 |
[02:25] | -=Medium=- S02 E19 | 灵媒辑凶 |
[03:14] | rise and shine. | 起床了 |
[03:18] | Up and at ’em. | 打起精神来 |
[03:21] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:22] | School. Yay. | 上学了 |
[03:26] | No fair,sweet pea. | 不公平,豌豆 |
[03:27] | I just called in your room for you to wake up. | 我刚到房间叫你起来 |
[03:30] | How long have you been out here? | 你在这多久了? |
[03:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:34] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[03:35] | I have to do this oral presentation on the history of anti-discrimination legislation | 我得做一个关于反种族歧视 立法历史的口头报告 |
[03:40] | and I know I’m not going to do very well. | 并且我知道不会做的太好 |
[03:43] | You don’t know that. | 不一定 |
[03:44] | Oh,yes,I do. | 一定 |
[03:45] | There are kids in my class | 我们班有同学 |
[03:46] | that have been working on theirs for weeks. | 已经准备了几周时间 |
[03:48] | Weeks,ariel? | 几周,Ariel? |
[03:50] | Doesn’t actually require weeks. | 并不是真的需要几周 |
[03:52] | It’s just,some kids are nuts. | 只是,有些同学是疯子 |
[03:54] | Besides that it’s just some kind of contest. | 除此也就只是比赛 |
[03:57] | The top three kids in our school get to go to the state assembly | 最好的三个可以去州议会 |
[04:00] | and make their presentations in front of our assemblyman. | 在议员面前做报告 |
[04:02] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:04] | Mom,you don’t get it. | 妈妈,你没有听懂 |
[04:06] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[04:08] | But a lot of the other kids do. | 但是其他很多孩子在乎 |
[04:10] | And that’s just going to make me look worse. | 这样只会使我显得更差劲 |
[04:14] | I’m sure you’re going to do fine. | 我确信你会做得很好 |
[04:17] | That’s mr. Cathcart’s class,right? | 那是Cathecart先生的课,对吧? |
[04:19] | You always do well in there. | 这课你总是做得很好 |
[04:20] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[04:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:25] | Or am I being hasty? | 我说错什么了? |
[04:40] | We believe they were mules– | 我们相信她们是运毒者 |
[04:42] | impoverished foreign nationals | 贫困的外国人 |
[04:44] | hired by drug dealers to swallow condoms filled with heroin, | 被毒犯雇来 吞下装海洛因的避孕套 |
[04:47] | then fly over to this country on commercial jetliners | 乘商用客机来到这个国家 |
[04:49] | and wait in hotel rooms to expel the drugs. | 在旅馆里等着排出毒品 |
[04:53] | What happened to their eyes? | 她们的眼球怎么了? |
[04:55] | Gouged out. | 被挖出来 |
[04:56] | Someone’s trying to send a message. | 有人想传达信息 |
[04:58] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[04:59] | Drugs are a cyclical business. | 毒品是一个循环的买卖 |
[05:00] | One group will control the trafficking for a while, | 一帮人控制一段时间 |
[05:02] | then somebody else will decide it’s their turn. | 显然某些人觉得该轮到他们了 |
[05:04] | I’m betting whoever that somebody is that he grabbed these mules at the airport | 我打赌某些人在机场 抓住了这些运毒者 |
[05:07] | before their real employer could get to them. Took them to that hotel. | 在真正的雇主找到她们之前 把她们带到旅店 |
[05:11] | Sliced ’em in half,rather than wait for nature to deliver the merchandise, | 把她们切开 而不是等自然排泄 |
[05:14] | then ripped out their eyes just for good measure. | 然后挖出眼球 只为尽兴 |
[05:15] | Detective scanlon has quite a bit of experience in these matters. | Scanlon警探在这方面有不少经验 |
[05:18] | Three years ago he headed up an undercover unit | 三年前他做卧底 |
[05:20] | that helped stem a great deal of drug trafficking here in the southwest. | 帮助阻止了很多西南部的毒品交易 |
[05:23] | Well,good.Then maybe he can tell me how much more of this we can expect. | 很好,或许他可以 告诉我们问题还会多严重 |
[05:26] | It’s not like the weather. | 这不像天气 |
[05:29] | No one can tell you when it’s going to blow over. | 没人能告诉你何时结束 |
[05:31] | I think what our new deputy mayor is asking… | 我想副市长是在问… |
[05:33] | I know what she’s asking. She wants to know how messy it’s going to get: | 我知道她在问什么 她想知道会变得多糟糕 |
[05:35] | If we keep it downtown where nobody really sees it,where nobody really cares, | 如果把贩毒控制在市区 没人看到,没人关心 |
[05:38] | or if it’s gonna rear its ugly head in the nice neighborhoods | 是否会在富人区抬头 |
[05:41] | where people actually go to the polls and sometimes even make campaign contributions | 那里人们参加投票 有时还为竞选捐款 |
[05:49] | we’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力 |
[05:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:55] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[05:59] | So how goes the new job? | 你的新工作怎么样? |
[06:00] | Well,it would go a lot better if people would stop killing people. | 如果人们停止杀人会好很多 |
[06:07] | Hey,deputy doll, how’s the coffee? | 嘿,漂亮副市长 咖啡如何? |
[06:09] | Could you not? | 能不能别.. |
[06:11] | Hmm? Could I not “what”? | 别什么? |
[06:14] | It’s important to be specific about these things. | 明确这些东西很重要 |
[06:16] | There’s all kinds of laws about how to deal with the opposite sex in the workplace | 有很多在工作场合 与异性打交道的规则 |
[06:19] | and I don’t want to run afoul of any of them. | 我不想违背任何一条 |
[06:27] | You can see the future. What are my chances? | 你能看到未来 我有多少胜算? |
[06:29] | You’re not serious. | 你开玩笑 |
[06:31] | What? You don’t think i was charming? | 什么? 你不认为我很有魅力? |
[06:32] | It really doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[06:35] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[06:36] | She’s in the elevator right now call her best friend | 她正在电梯里 给她最好的朋友打电话 |
[06:38] | tryingto figureout what to wear when I finally ask her out | 想弄清当我最终 约她时该穿什么 |
[06:42] | What? That’s not what you see? | 那不是你看到的? |
[06:44] | You want to know what I see? | 你想知道我看到什么? |
[06:45] | Actually. I had a dream about you last night. | 事实上 我昨晚梦到你了 |
[06:47] | A really crazy dream. | 非常古怪的梦 |
[06:48] | I have that effect on women. | 我对女人有这个效应 |
[06:50] | I was not in it. | 我不在里面 |
[06:52] | A nightmare. I understand. | 一个噩梦,我理解 |
[06:54] | You were getting married. | 你正在结婚 |
[06:55] | Really? That is a nightmare. | 真的?那真是噩梦 |
[06:57] | You were so upset with going through with it that you hid in the bathroom and did drugs. | 你对结婚心烦意乱 于是躲到浴室嗑药 |
[07:01] | Okay,get to the crazy part. | 到疯狂的部分了 |
[07:04] | That is crazy. It is. | 确实很疯狂 |
[07:05] | Do I look like a guy who’s ever contemplated marriage? | 我像打算结婚的人吗? |
[07:08] | Do I look like a guy who’s ever done drugs? | 我像嗑药的人吗? |
[07:11] | Okay,I’m going back to the station house. | 我要回派出所了 |
[07:14] | Wait for a call from the deputy mayor. | 等副市长的电话 |
[07:17] | Andso we have allof these anti-discrimination laws that make america a better place to live | 由此我们有了这些反种族 歧视的法律,使美国更加美好 |
[07:22] | Very nice,ariel. | 非常好,Ariel |
[07:38] | Do you see all those cards? | 看到那些卡片了吗? |
[07:56] | terrence? | |
[07:59] | The history of discrimination in the US and the progression oflegislative remedies | 美国种族歧视的历史 和立法纠正的过程 |
[08:04] | created by the various branches of government | 由政府不同部门创造 |
[08:06] | assigned the task of safeguarding the rights of each and every citizen | 被赋予保护每个公民权利的义务 |
[08:09] | provides a moving portrait of contemporary democracy in action. | 展现了当代民主的动态缩影 |
[08:17] | In the next 15 minutes, I will attempt to demonstrate | 在下面的15分钟里 我将努力阐明 |
[08:20] | how the constant evolution of anti-discrimination laws in the united states | 美国反种族歧视法律的持续发展 |
[08:25] | has helped to change the way we live as americans | 怎样改变了我们的生活 |
[08:34] | 1,095 days without drugs. | 离开毒品的1,095天 |
[08:43] | Everyone in this room knows what a monumental event that is. | 房间里的每个人都知道 这是个多么值得纪念的时刻 |
[08:48] | It’s quite a milestone for this man. | 是这个人的里程碑 |
[08:51] | And I couldn’t be more proud. | 我非常地骄傲 |
[08:53] | Lee? | |
[08:55] | Here’s a little something for you to add to your charm bracelet. | 这是给你手镯的小饰物 |
[09:12] | my name’s lee. I’m a drug addict. | 我叫Lee 我是个吸毒者 |
[09:14] | Hi,lee. | 你好,Lee |
[10:37] | is everything okay? | 一切还好吗? |
[10:40] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:43] | I guess… | 我想… |
[10:46] | I guess I had a nightmare. | 我想我做了个噩梦 |
[10:49] | Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever heard you use that word before. | 我想以前没听过你用这个词 |
[10:53] | Detective scanlon was in it. | Scanlon侦探在里面 |
[10:57] | His eyes were gouged out. | 眼球被挖出来了 |
[10:59] | Like those women in the newspaper? | 就像那些报纸上的女人? |
[11:05] | What you doing? | 你做什么? |
[11:07] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[11:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:09] | I think maybe i should give him a call. | 或许该给他打个电话 |
[11:12] | And tell him what? | 告诉他什么? |
[11:14] | About some nightmare? | 关于噩梦? |
[11:16] | It’s 2:00 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨2点 |
[11:20] | No. You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[11:22] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[11:25] | It’ll hold till morning. | 早上再说 |
[11:29] | It’ll definitely hold till morning. | 绝对应该早上再说 |
[11:50] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[11:51] | Save that stuff for people you like. | 留给你喜欢的人吧 |
[11:55] | Good morning to you,too. | 你也早上好 |
[12:00] | I know you want me to think | 我知道你想让我认为 |
[12:01] | it’s some giant coincidence you showed up at the meeting last night | 你昨晚出现在聚会上 是一个巨大的巧合 |
[12:04] | but I don’t believe in coincidences. | 但是我不相信巧合 |
[12:07] | No. You’re wrong. | 不,你错了 |
[12:10] | Look,I heard you were going to be three years clean. | 我知道你戒毒快三年了 |
[12:13] | I’m two and a half. | 我是两年半 |
[12:15] | Can’t a friend root for a friend? | 朋友不该互相支持么? |
[12:22] | Okay,fine. | 那好 |
[12:24] | I need a favor. | 我需要帮助 |
[12:25] | I already did you one. | 我已经帮了你一次 |
[12:26] | Feel free to leave anytime you want. | 何时走随意 |
[12:29] | Oh,you’re cold. | 你真冷淡 |
[12:31] | You got a heart of ice. | 你有一颗冰冻的心 |
[12:32] | You froze it,honey. | 你把它冻住了,亲爱的 |
[12:34] | Well,get over it. | 别再提了 |
[12:36] | People get engaged every day. | 每天都有人订婚 |
[12:37] | Sometimes it doesn’t work out. | 总会合不来 |
[12:39] | You set me up. | 你出卖我 |
[12:40] | You knew who I was. You knew what I did for a living. | 你知道我是谁 你知道我的工作 |
[12:42] | And you knew who I was. | 你也知道我是谁 |
[12:44] | Nice girl from a nice family. | 名门之女 |
[12:48] | Yeah,that’s some family. | 是,名门 |
[12:50] | I would have told you. | 我应该告诉过你 |
[12:51] | When? Before or after the wedding? | 什么时候? 婚礼前还是婚礼后? |
[12:56] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[12:58] | Before or after i was called to testify against them? | 我指证他们之前还是之后? |
[13:06] | What’s the favor? | 你要我做什么? |
[13:09] | Those were our mules somebody sliced and diced the other day. | 那些被切的是我们的运毒者 |
[13:13] | Do you know anything? | 你知道些什么吗? |
[13:17] | You honestly think, if I knew something,I’d tell you? | 你真的认为 如果我知道会告诉你? |
[13:22] | It would be good for both of us,lee. | 这对我们两个都好 |
[13:27] | Get out of here. | 离开这儿 |
[13:29] | Get your clothes, and get out of here. | 穿上你的衣服,离开这儿 |
[13:37] | No,no,sweetie. | 不,不,亲爱的 |
[13:38] | No. Those are the cards from ariel’s report. | 不要,这是Ariel报告的卡片 |
[13:41] | It’s okay. I told her she could have them. | 不要紧 我告诉她归她了 |
[13:46] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[13:48] | Is that for me? Thank you. | 这是给我的吗?谢谢 |
[13:50] | No. This one.This one. | 不,是这个 |
[13:52] | Oh,that one. Okay. | 那个,好 |
[13:55] | I don’t understand.Last night, you said the presentation went well. | 我不理解 昨晚你说报告不错 |
[13:58] | It did. But it’s not like it was so good that they’re going to send me to the state assembly | 确实,但是没有好到 去州议会的程度 |
[14:02] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[14:04] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:07] | Honey,if you do win, | 亲爱的,如果你真的赢了 |
[14:09] | you’re going to have to write these all over again. | 要重写一遍了 |
[14:11] | I’m not going to win. | 我不可能赢 |
[14:13] | Terrence bock is going to win. | Terrence Bock会赢 |
[14:14] | His presentation was way longer than anybody else’s, | 他的报告比其他人都长 |
[14:17] | and he practically had it memorized. | 实际上他已经背下了 |
[14:19] | Well,I’m sure he did a good job, but we still don’t know. | 我相信他做得不错 但下结论还为时尚早 |
[14:22] | Oh,yes,I do. | 不,我知道 |
[14:24] | Terrence bock is going to win. | Terrence Bock会赢 |
[14:28] | you looking for me? | 你找我? |
[14:29] | Yeah. Lee,come on in. | 是的,进来 |
[14:31] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[14:34] | You making any progress identifying those three mules that died the other night? | 那三个运毒者的身份识别 有什么进展么? |
[14:37] | Surprise,surprise. | 奇怪,奇怪 |
[14:38] | Their fingerprints and dna don’t match anything we had on file. | 指纹和DNA不符合 我们记录中的任何一个 |
[14:41] | We reached out to the appropriate foreign governments | 我们联络了相应的外国政府 |
[14:44] | and they contacted their law enforcement agencies, | 他们联系了他们的法律执行部门 |
[14:46] | but it’s going to be a while before anyone gets back to us. | 但回应还要一段时间 |
[14:50] | What? | 什么? |
[14:52] | I got the damnedest call from a friend in the coroner’s office. | 我接到一个验尸官朋友的电话 |
[14:54] | Their official report won’t be out for another couple of hours, | 官方报告还要几小时出来 |
[14:57] | but one of these murdered girls doesn’t quite fit the profile of your typical drug mule. | 其中一个被害的女孩 并不符合典型的运毒者的特征 |
[15:03] | How’s that? | 怎么回事? |
[15:04] | When was the last time you raninto a dirtpoor girl from latin america with a nose job? | 你有多久没碰到过 装假鼻子的穷困拉丁女孩了? |
[15:09] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[15:10] | One of these mules appears to have had cosmetic surgery. | 其中一个运毒者 看来做过化妆整形 |
[15:13] | A rhinoplasty. | 鼻整形手术 |
[15:14] | And,in the coroner’s estimation, quite an expensive one. | 并且验尸官估计 是很昂贵的手术 |
[15:17] | In addition,she’s sporting a very high-end set of dental laminates | 此外,她还有一个 非常高端的牙齿包片 |
[15:22] | Not the kind of thing one would expect from sb so impoverished | 这些东西不应该出现在很穷的人身上 |
[15:25] | that they’re willing to swallow capsulesof heroin for money | 那些愿意吞下海洛因来换钱的人 |
[15:34] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[15:36] | Hello,stranger. | 你好,陌生人 |
[15:38] | I had another dream about you. | 我又做了一个关于你的梦 |
[15:40] | Maybe I’m the one who should be worried about you. | 或许我才应该担心你 |
[15:43] | It was kind of nutty. You were with this really exotic woman | 梦有点疯狂 你跟很异国情调的女人在一起 |
[15:47] | Nothing nutty about that. | 这并不疯狂 |
[15:49] | And she gouged your eyes out with her thumbs,like those mules. | 她用大拇指抠出你的眼球 像那些运毒者 |
[15:54] | Come on. I’m waiting for you to say something funny back. | 伙计,我正在等你说些有趣的话 |
[16:00] | I don’t quite to say something funny back. I’m at a loss for words. | 我说不出什么有趣的了 我不知道说什么了 |
[16:03] | Truth is,I make all my exotic women friends wear boxing gloves. | 事实是,我让所有外国情调的 女性朋友都戴上拳击手套 |
[16:06] | Ah,ha,ha! | 哈,哈,哈! |
[16:08] | Hey,I appreciate the tip. | 谢谢提醒 |
[16:09] | Oh,hey, did deputy doll ever get back to you? | 你的漂亮副市长有回来找你吗? |
[16:13] | Wow.First,you gouge out my eyes, then you rip out my heart. | 你先抠出我的眼球 然后掏出我的心 |
[16:19] | Overall,I was very impressed with everyone’s presentations. | 总的来说,每个人的报告 都使我印象深刻 |
[16:23] | Obviously, everyone can’t go to the state assembly | 很明显,不是每个人 都能去州议会 |
[16:26] | but,ultimately,that’s not what this assignment was about. | 但是最终 这不是这次作业的目的 |
[16:28] | Ultimately, | 最终 |
[16:30] | I hope it gave all of you a chance to learn about | 我希望能让大家学习到 |
[16:31] | how the citizens of this country compelled their government to create laws | 这个国家的公民如何 驱使他们的政府来立法 |
[16:35] | that would protect and guarantee equality and fairness for everyone | 来保护和保证每个人的公平和公正 |
[16:41] | no matter who they are, | 不论他们是谁 |
[16:42] | no matter what they look like, | 不论他们长相如何 |
[16:43] | no matter how much money they make. | 不论他们挣多少钱 |
[16:49] | This is great. | 太好了 |
[16:51] | We’re really proud of you,kiddo. | 我们为你骄傲,孩子 |
[16:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:54] | What is there not to know,huh? | 你不明白什么,呃? |
[16:57] | You obviously did a great job. | 很显然你做得很棒 |
[16:58] | But I didn’T. | 但是我没有 |
[17:00] | I mean,you saw. | 我是说,你看到了 |
[17:01] | I did it the night before and the morning of. | 我就用了一个晚上和早上 |
[17:04] | Well,sometimes… | 有时候… |
[17:06] | I can’t believe I’m saying this. | 不敢相信我要这么说 |
[17:08] | Sometimes it isn’t about that. | 有时候并不是那样 |
[17:09] | I could use a little help over here. | 我需要一点帮助 |
[17:11] | I think what your mother’s trying to say is that preparation always counts. | 我想你妈妈想说 准备很重要 |
[17:16] | But,a lot of times, in the real world, | 但是很多时候 在现实世界 |
[17:19] | it ends up being about the final product. | 是以成品来定夺的 |
[17:21] | And I guess we have to assume that your final product– | 我想我们必须假定你的成品 |
[17:23] | your presentation– was the best. | 你的报告是最棒的 |
[17:25] | But it wasn’T. | 但不是 |
[17:26] | Terrence’s was. | Terrence的是最好的 |
[17:27] | Well,that’s your opinion,honey. | 那是你的观点,亲爱的 |
[17:30] | But,apparently, mr. Cathcart doesn’t agree. | 但是,很明显 Cathercart先生不那么认为 |
[17:32] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[17:33] | Who is this “terrence”? | 谁是Terrence? |
[17:35] | Is he some boy you like? | 是你喜欢的男生么? |
[17:37] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[17:38] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[17:40] | No. No one likes him. | 不是,没有人喜欢他 |
[17:43] | He’s not the kind of boy girls like. | 他不是女生喜欢的类型 |
[17:45] | He’s kind of icky. | 他有点让人讨厌 |
[17:46] | But his presentation was so good. | 但是他的报告非常好 |
[17:50] | He’s like sb you’d see on one of those boring cable shows | 他像枯燥的有线节目的主持人 |
[17:53] | or something talking about history | 或者讲历史的节目 |
[17:56] | I just keep thinking that mr. Cathcart made a mistake. | 我想Cathcart先生弄错了 |
[18:00] | Well,then, you need to talk to him about it. | 那么,你需要跟他讨论一下 |
[18:03] | Either he will convince you that you did a great job | 或许他能说服你 |
[18:05] | or you’ll convince him otherwise. | 或者反过来你说服他 |
[18:18] | hey. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢能来 |
[18:29] | It’s cold out,lee, and it’s late. | 外面很冷,Lee 并且很晚了 |
[18:33] | You kicked me out of your bed this morning, | 你今早把我从床上踢出去 |
[18:34] | and then you call me and tell me to come over. | 然后打电话叫我过来 |
[18:37] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[18:39] | Nothing’s going on. | 没什么 |
[18:42] | You asked me if I could find out who might have done this thing. | 你问我能否找出谁做的 |
[18:44] | You know? | 你知道? |
[18:45] | I’m working on it. | 我正在调查 |
[18:48] | I got to ask you a question though. | 我问你一个问题 |
[18:52] | Do you know these girls? | 你认识这些女孩么? |
[18:54] | You know their names? | 你知道她们的名字? |
[18:56] | Their names? | 她们的名字? |
[18:57] | They’re mules. I don’t know their names. | 她们是运毒者 我不知道名字 |
[18:58] | They’re recruited over there. | 是从境外招的 |
[19:00] | I mean,whoever did this, they took their passports. | 我的意思是,不管谁做的 他们带走了她们的护照 |
[19:01] | They took their ticket stubs. | 拿走了票根 |
[19:03] | We went through that hotel with a fine-tooth comb,and we couldn’t find a thing. | 我们仔细搜查了那个旅店 没找到任何东西 |
[19:06] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[19:08] | Do you know something,or are you trying to find something out? | 你知道什么 还是想弄清什么? |
[19:10] | I know this | 我知道这个 |
[19:12] | I knowit’s too early tobe waging a war against whoever you think it is might be responsible | 我知道现在就跟你争论 谁该负责是太早 |
[19:17] | You’re confusing me. What are you saying? | 你把我弄糊涂了。你在说什么? |
[19:18] | I’m saying something’s starting to smell funny. | 我说事情开始变得有趣了 |
[19:21] | Something caught the coroner’s eye this morning. | 今天验尸官发现了一些东西 |
[19:23] | I didn’t think much of it at first. | 开始没想那么多 |
[19:25] | Maybe it’s something. Maybe it’s nothing. | 可能它意味着什么 可能什么都不是 |
[19:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[19:29] | I’m not entirely sure. | 我也不太确定 |
[19:30] | All I know is something isn’t adding up, | 我所知道的就是事情合不起来 |
[19:32] | and I’d hate to see a lot of innocent people die | 而且我讨厌看到很多无辜的人的死 |
[19:34] | and a lot of blood get spilled for no reason. | 和没理由的血腥 |
[19:38] | Talk to who you need to talk to. | 跟必要的人谈谈 |
[19:39] | Buy me some time. Let me get to the bottom of this. | 给我时间把这些搞清楚 |
[19:43] | What? | 什么? |
[19:49] | You know,we could have had this conversation in bed. | 你知道,我们可以在床上谈 |
[19:53] | Someone I work with told me to be careful with women like you | 同事告诉我 要小心你这样的女人 |
[19:55] | or I might just end up like one of your mules. | 否则我的下场就和那些运毒者一样 |
[19:58] | They should mind their own business. | 他们多管闲事 |
[20:01] | I’ll talk to whoever i need to talk to. | 我会跟必要的人谈 |
[20:04] | I’ll try to calm things down. | 把事情平息下来 |
[20:05] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[20:11] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[20:14] | Don’t tempt me. | 不要诱惑我 |
[20:17] | Oh,baby,that’s what I’m here for. | 噢,宝贝 这是我在这里的原因 |
[20:33] | Mr. Cathcart? | Cathcart先生? |
[20:34] | Ariel. Come on in. | Ariel,快进来 |
[20:36] | What can i help you with? | 有什么事? |
[20:37] | It’s about the presentation,the trip. | 是关于报告,旅行 |
[20:41] | Oh,you know what? I don’t actually have the packet yet | 哦,你知道么 实际上我还没有收拾呢 |
[20:44] | Uh,the permission slips and the information for your parents– | 许可证和给你父母的信息 |
[20:46] | I’m still waiting for it to come from the central office. | 我还正在等中央办公室送过来 |
[20:48] | Uh,no. That-that’s not it. | 不是,不是关于这个 |
[20:51] | Um,I was really surprised that you picked me. | 我很奇怪你为什么选择了我 |
[20:56] | Come sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[21:00] | Why are you surprised that I would pick you? | 为什么你会奇怪我选择了你 |
[21:03] | Well,I guess I just didn’t think I was the best. | 我想我不是最好的 |
[21:05] | What,you think someone else’s was better? | 你认为有人更好? |
[21:10] | Terrence bock’S. | |
[21:17] | Terrence bock?You’re kidding. | Terrence Bock?你在开玩笑 |
[21:20] | That boy disgusts me. | 他让我觉得恶心 |
[21:22] | Terrence bock is a very bright boy. | Terrence Bock是个非常聪明的孩子 |
[21:25] | Uh,his research was very detailed. | 他的研究很详细 |
[21:28] | I just look at him, and I get depressed. | 我只是看着他就觉得很沮丧 |
[21:30] | You know he’s going to spend his life alone. | 他这辈子注定孤老 |
[21:32] | But a presentation is more than just the collection of data. | 但是报告不只是收集数据 |
[21:37] | You know,its effectiveness often hinges on a lot of intangibles. | 你知道,它的效果往往 体现在很多无形的东西上 |
[21:41] | But does he ever wash? | 但是他洗过澡吗? |
[21:42] | Have you ever seen him when there wasn’t something in his nose? | 你见过他鼻子上的东西吗? |
[21:45] | Likability, | 比如喜爱程度 |
[21:47] | the attractiveness of the person making the presentation. | 作报告人的魅力 |
[21:50] | Your willingness to listen to what they have to say. | 聆听他们演讲的意愿 |
[21:53] | He’s repugnant. | 他令人反感 |
[21:55] | Even the word “repugnant” finds him repugnant. | 甚至“反感”这个词都觉得他反感 |
[21:58] | In all those areas,ariel, | 在这些所有的方面,Ariel |
[22:00] | your work was vastly superior. | 你比他好得多 |
[22:04] | Uh,okay. | 呃,好的 |
[22:06] | I hope I answered your question. | 我希望我回答了你的问题 |
[22:09] | And I hope you’re genuinely as excited about this as I am. | 并且我希望对于这件事情 你像我一样兴奋 |
[22:11] | I think we’re going to have a wonderful day at the capitol. | 我想我们会在州议会大厦 度过愉快的一天 |
[22:13] | Uh,sure,mr. Cathcart. | 呃,是的,Cathcart先生 |
[22:18] | hey,you got a minute? | 嘿,你有时间吗? |
[22:22] | What’s that expression? | 那是什么表情? |
[22:23] | Fool me once,good for you. | 欺骗我一次,好样的 |
[22:25] | Fool me twice… | 欺骗我第二次… |
[22:27] | hey,what’s on your mind? | 嘿,你在想什么? |
[22:31] | I don’t understand. You should be a happy guy. | 我不理解 你该是个快乐的家伙 |
[22:33] | Two days ago we all thought we were staring at a drug war. | 两天前,我们以为 要目睹一场毒贩火拼 |
[22:36] | 48 hours have gone by and nothing’s happened. | 48小时后 什么都没有发生 |
[22:39] | I know. That’s kind of interesting,isn’t it? | 我知道 有意思,不是吗? |
[22:40] | Well,I’m just assuming. | 我只是假设 |
[22:42] | I mean,you told me yesterday you were going to talk to some people | 我的意思是,你告诉我 你会去跟某人谈 |
[22:44] | try and cool things off. | 尽力把事情平息下来 |
[22:46] | You’re right It was me. I’m a hero. | 你对了是我 我是个英雄 |
[22:48] | I made peace in the middle east. | 我带给中东和平 |
[22:49] | I should run for president. | 我该竞选总统 |
[22:52] | You know what? I have dinner waiting for me at home, | 你知道吗? 家里有晚餐在等着我 |
[22:54] | so if you’re not going to tell me what’s on your mind… | 所以如果你不想告诉我 你在想什么的话… |
[22:55] | I spent most of the afternoon with the coroner. | 我跟验尸官呆了一下午 |
[22:58] | That third mule. | 第三个运毒者 |
[23:00] | It’s not just a nose job, not just nice teeth. | 不只是鼻子问题 不只是漂亮的牙齿 |
[23:03] | She had piercings in places i didn’t know you could pierce. | 她在想不到的地方有穿洞 |
[23:06] | Not something you see a lot of in latin america. | 并不是在拉美常看到的那种 |
[23:09] | Didn’t I have this very conversation with you yesterday? | 我们昨晚不是谈过这个了? |
[23:14] | So what are you thinking? | 那么你怎样想? |
[23:14] | An american girl in a foreign country down on her luck agrees | 一个落魄的在国外的美国女孩 |
[23:17] | to swallow drugs for the money to get back home? | 为了得到钱回家而吞下毒品? |
[23:20] | Maybe. Maybe she never left home. | 可能,也可能她根本就没有离开家 |
[23:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[23:23] | Pubic hair’s blonde. | 阴毛是金色的 |
[23:25] | Didn’t have any when they brought her in. | 她被带进来的时候没有阴毛 |
[23:27] | You know how nails and hair keep growing for a couple days after | 你知道指甲和毛发 都会在死后继续长 |
[23:32] | I got a hunch her eyes were blue, but I guess we’ll never know that. | 我预感她的眼睛是蓝色的 不过我们永远不会知道了 |
[23:35] | Tell me where you’re going with this. | 告诉我你的推断 |
[23:37] | Somebody dies by accident, on purpose…I don’t know. | 有人死于意外 或者故意…我不知道 |
[23:42] | They need to get rid of a body. | 他们需要处理掉尸体 |
[23:44] | As luck would have it,their family happens to be in the drug-running business | 幸运的是 他们家族刚好做毒品生意 |
[23:47] | So you slaughter two of your own mules, | 所以杀死了两个自己的运毒者 |
[23:49] | girls that no one will ever miss, you throw in a third | 没人关心的女孩 然后扔进第三个 |
[23:52] | everybody assumes that they come from the same place,do the same thing. | 大家都认为他们来自同一个地方 做同样的事情 |
[23:56] | And while everybody’s looking for a girl from latin america, | 而且当所有人都在 找来自拉丁美洲的女孩时 |
[23:58] | jane doe from somewhere in the us lies unclaimed in the coroner’s office | 美国某个地方的无名氏 就躺在验尸房无人认领 |
[24:03] | Something like that. | 大致这样吧 |
[24:05] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:07] | Can you come talk to me? | 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[24:10] | That mr. Cathcart, | 那个Cathcart先生 |
[24:12] | the one who said those horrible things about terrence– | 用恐怖的词语说Terrence的那个 |
[24:17] | I’m pretty sure he wasn’t even in the room today. | 我相信他并不在那个房间里 |
[24:20] | You know what I’m talking about, don’t you? | 你知道我的意思,是不是? |
[24:23] | I don’t know. Maybe. Kinda. | 我不知道 可能,有点 |
[24:28] | I think it might have been his heart that you heard. | 我想你听到了他心底的话 |
[24:32] | I think it might have been his soul. | 我想那是他的灵魂 |
[24:35] | Okay,but what do I do now? | 好,现在我怎么办? |
[24:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:41] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做? |
[24:42] | Shouldn’t we tell someone? | 难倒我们不该告诉其他人吗? |
[24:44] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么? |
[24:46] | That deep down inside mr. Cathcart doesn’t like terrence? | Cathcart先生心底里不喜欢Terrence? |
[24:52] | How would we prove that? | 怎么来证明? |
[24:55] | What would we say? | 我们怎么说? |
[24:57] | So we just do nothing? | 所以我们什么都不做? |
[24:59] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说哦 |
[25:03] | Does terence know how much you liked his presentation? | Terrence知不知道 你很喜欢他的报告? |
[25:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:10] | I don’t talk to terrence. | 我不跟Terrence说话 |
[25:13] | Nobody I know talks to terrence. | 我认识的人也不跟Terrence说话 |
[25:21] | What? | 怎么了? |
[25:24] | I was listening to your heart. | 我正在听你的心声 |
[25:29] | I was listening to your soul. | 我正在听你的灵魂 |
[25:40] | hey,L. | 嘿,Lee |
[25:42] | I know it’s the middle of the night,but… | 我知道现在是半夜,但是 |
[25:44] | what’s this? | 这是什么? |
[25:45] | Search warrant. | 搜查证 |
[25:47] | You’re kidding,right? | 你在开玩笑,是吧? |
[25:49] | Searching for what? | 找什么? |
[25:50] | Why don’t you just let us in,lee? | 为什么不让我们进来,Lee? |
[25:58] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[26:02] | They’ll just take a quick look around, then we’ll be on our way. | 他们迅速看看,然后就走 |
[26:05] | Mr. District attorney? | 检察官先生? |
[26:07] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[26:10] | Found these on the night table,sir. | 在床头柜发现了这些,先生 |
[26:26] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[26:26] | Hey,early bird. | 嘿,早起的鸟儿 |
[26:28] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[26:29] | I’m concerned about detective scanlon. | 我很担心Scanlon侦探 |
[26:31] | The last three nights i’ve had dreams about him. | 连续三个晚上我都梦见他 |
[26:34] | Dreams,huh? | 梦,呃? |
[26:36] | Well,let me be the first to let you down easy. | 让我第一个来让你放心吧 |
[26:39] | Office gossip is he’s got a yen for our new deputy mayor. | 办公室八卦说他 迷上我们新副市长 |
[26:42] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[26:49] | come on,man. | 快,伙计 |
[26:51] | Time to flush and go. Your future ex is waiting. | 该冲马桶了 你未来的前妻在等着呢 |
[26:55] | Lieutenant greene. | Greene队长 |
[26:58] | Mr. District attorney, | 检察官先生 |
[26:59] | may I speak to you for a moment? | 可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[27:02] | In private,if that’s possible. | 私下的,如果可能的话 |
[27:28] | Sorry to interrupt. | 对不起打扰你们了 |
[27:29] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[27:38] | Is everything all right? | 事情还好吗? |
[27:41] | That,that was lieutenant greene. | 那就是Greene队长 |
[27:44] | He runs vice. | 他负责黄赌毒 |
[27:44] | He came to tell me they finally id’d that third mule. | 他过来告诉我 他们最终确定了第三个运毒者 |
[27:48] | Turns out she wasn’t a mule at all. | 结果她根本不是运毒者 |
[27:50] | She was a police officer– an undercover police officer. | 她是警察,一个卧底 |
[27:56] | Jennifer reed. | |
[27:58] | Nice girl. | 好女孩 |
[28:00] | Third-generation phoenix pd. | 第三代凤凰城警察 |
[28:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:04] | Someone dyed her hair black, | 有人把她的头发染黑 |
[28:06] | pulled out her eyes, | 挖出眼球 |
[28:07] | threw her in a trash can with two other mules,and… | 把她和其他两个运毒者 扔在垃圾堆里 |
[28:11] | they figured that we’d be so busy looking for someone colombian or honduran or… | 他们认为我们忙于找 哥伦比亚人或洪都拉斯人或者… |
[28:17] | we didn’t even know she was missing. | 我们根本没发现她失踪了 |
[28:23] | I’m sorry.What were we talking about?Dreams… | 对不起 我们刚才在说什么?梦… |
[28:27] | I’m going to come back another time. | 我过会儿再过来 |
[28:56] | Did you know her well? | 你跟她很熟悉吗? |
[28:59] | Not really. | 并不 |
[29:02] | She worked for larry in vice. | 她为Larry工作 |
[29:05] | Larry and i came up together, undercover work. | Larry和我曾经一起做卧底 |
[29:13] | no,I didn’t know her. | 不,我不认识她 |
[29:15] | I knew the person who did this to her,though. | 我认识杀死她的那个人 |
[29:19] | Four years ago or so, | 大概四年前 |
[29:20] | I was deep undercover investigating the cabrerra family drug operation. | 我做卧底 调查Cabrerra家族的毒品运作 |
[29:26] | I was spending a lot of time in clubs. | 我花了很多时间在俱乐部 |
[29:29] | Spending a lot of time with a lot of really twisted people, | 花很多时间跟 乱七八糟的人一起 |
[29:32] | dabbling in the drugs myself, | 自己也用毒品 |
[29:33] | which was really stupid, | 真的很愚蠢 |
[29:34] | but kind of the only way to live in that world. | 但这是唯一在那个世界生存的方式 |
[29:39] | She was this club girl. Everywhere I was,she was. | 她是俱乐部的女孩 |
[29:42] | She was so much fun. | 她很有趣 |
[29:44] | And I’m this pathological bachelor, but all of a sudden, | 我是个病态单身汉,但是忽然 |
[29:47] | I can’t bear the thought of living my life without this girl. | 我不能忍受没有她的生活 |
[29:51] | I can’t bear the thought of her being with anybody else. | 我不能忍受她跟别人在一起 |
[29:56] | I fell hard,allison. | 我爱的很深,Allison |
[30:02] | Then one day, | 然后有一天, |
[30:03] | our favorite district attorney manuel devalos calls me into his office. | 我们亲爱的检察官Manuel Devalos 把我叫到他办公室 |
[30:08] | He says, “you engaged to this woman?” | 他说,“你跟这个女人订婚了?” |
[30:14] | And it’s her. | 那就是她 |
[30:16] | She’s a cabrerra. | 她是Caberra家族的 |
[30:19] | It’s all a setup. | 整个是计划好的 |
[30:21] | I can’t testify against them without an attorney saying, | 我不能指证他们 因为有个律师说 |
[30:24] | “hey,wait a second. You’re not an unbiased witness.” | “嘿,等一下 你不是没有偏见的证人。” |
[30:27] | So they drummed me out of vice, | 所以他们把我赶走 |
[30:30] | put me through rehab, | 复职后 |
[30:30] | moved me over to homicide. | 把我调到了凶杀组 |
[30:32] | I never saw her again. | 我再没有见过她 |
[30:35] | Not until the other day when she showed up at that na meeting | 直到有一天她在戒毒者聚会上出现 |
[30:40] | So… | 所以… |
[30:42] | that’s the wedding,the drugs. | 这就是婚礼,毒品 |
[30:47] | What else did you dream? | 你还梦到了什么? |
[30:49] | She blinds you. | 她弄瞎了你 |
[30:51] | I guess we both know what that’s about. | 我想我们都知道是什么意思 |
[30:57] | Larry said this girl jennifer was deep undercover in elena’s organization | Larry说这个女孩Jennifer 是在Elena的组织下卧底 |
[31:03] | We’re guessing elena killed her, | 我们猜Elena杀死了她 |
[31:05] | then sought me out to be sure we bought the mule thing. | 然后找到我来确认 我们相信运毒者的事情 |
[31:07] | And we would have if it wasn’t for the plastic surgery. | 如果不是整形手术 我们确实会相信 |
[31:10] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办? |
[31:12] | We have a warrant out for her arrest, but I’m guessing she’s gone. | 我们有她的逮捕令 不过我想她已经逃了 |
[31:17] | What was that other dream? | 另一个梦是什么? |
[31:18] | Devalos searches your place. | Devalos搜查了你的地方 |
[31:21] | Right. | 对 |
[31:22] | Can’t help you with that one. | 这个就不能帮你了 |
[31:35] | hi,mom. | 嘿,妈妈 |
[31:37] | I’m hungry. Can we stop somewhere for food? | 我饿了,我们能在什么地方 停下吃东西吗? |
[31:39] | We have food at home,bridge. We got apples,oranges,bananas. | 家里有东西,Bridge 我们有苹果,桔子,香蕉 |
[31:42] | That’s not food. It’s fruit. | 那不是食物,那是水果 |
[31:45] | Hi,mom. Can I bring a friend home from school? | 嘿,妈妈 我能带朋友回家吗? |
[31:48] | Now? Today? | 现在?今天? |
[31:49] | Oh,ariel,who is it? | Ariel,是谁? |
[31:52] | Terrence bock. | |
[31:53] | Terrence bock? | |
[31:56] | Sure,I guess so. | 当然,我想可以 |
[31:58] | Hey,terrence, she said it’s all right! | 嘿,Terrence,她说可以 |
[32:10] | Hi,terrence. Nice to meet you. | 嘿,Terrence,很高兴见到你 |
[32:13] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[32:15] | Are you hot with that coat on? | 你穿这外套不热吗? |
[32:17] | No. | 不 |
[32:19] | This is my sister bridgette. | 这是我妹妹Bridgette |
[32:21] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[32:23] | Tell her you want to stop for food. | 告诉她你想停车吃东西 |
[32:27] | Thanks for being so nice to him. | 谢谢你对他那么好 |
[32:30] | Letting him stay for dinner and everything. | 让他留下来吃晚餐什么的 |
[32:33] | Oh,I was happy to. | 我很高兴 |
[32:34] | He seemed really… | 他看起来真的… |
[32:38] | what is the deal with that coat? | 到底他的外套怎么了? |
[32:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:42] | He’s kind of odd. | 他有点奇怪 |
[32:43] | I’m not even sure we’re going to stay friends. | 我不太确信我们会不会作朋友 |
[32:46] | Although,he did seem to hit it off with bridgette. | 虽然,他确实看起来 跟Bridgette很合得来 |
[32:50] | But you were right. | 但是你是对的 |
[32:52] | I’m glad I told him how much i liked his presentation. | 我很高兴告诉他 我很喜欢他的报告 |
[32:56] | You can tell he’s probably not somebody who hears good stuff very much. | 可以想象他不是那种 常听到表扬的人 |
[33:01] | I think you probably made him very happy. | 我想你让他很高兴 |
[33:06] | I talked to mr. Cathcart,too. | 我跟Cathcart先生谈过了 |
[33:08] | Oh,yeah? | 嗯,怎么样? |
[33:10] | I told him I wouldn’t be going to the state assembly. | 我告诉他我不会去州议会 |
[33:13] | I hope that’s okay. | 我希望这样可以 |
[33:16] | I think that’s very okay. | 我想非常可以 |
[33:20] | How did he react? | 他怎么反应? |
[33:22] | He got really quiet. | 真的很平静 |
[33:26] | Both of him. | 两个他都是 |
[33:28] | We have really special kids. | 我们的孩子很独特 |
[33:31] | I had nothing to do with it. I wasn’t even in town that week. | 跟我没有关系 那周我甚至都不在市里 |
[33:35] | Did you ask what gives with that boy and his coat? | 你问了那个孩子和他的外套 到底怎么回事了吗? |
[33:39] | Apparently,that’s where he derives his extraordinary powers of elocution from. | 很明显,那是他 非凡的雄辩能力的源泉 |
[33:45] | today started off as the most dark,awful day. | 今天以黑暗,糟糕开始 |
[33:52] | What happened to change it? | 发生了什么有所改观? |
[33:55] | Nothing changed. | 什么都没变 |
[33:58] | The woman responsible for all this death and sadness is still at large. | 带来死亡和悲伤的 那个女人还逍遥法外 |
[34:03] | Detective scanlon is out there somewhere wrestling with his demons, | Scanlon警探在跟他的恶魔作战 |
[34:07] | trying to make sense of the choices he’s made with his life. | 希望能给他生命中的选择找到意义 |
[34:12] | A young undercover cop and two unsuspecting mules are still dead. | 一个年轻的卧底警察和两个运毒者死了 |
[34:18] | Nothing changed. | 什么都没变 |
[34:22] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[34:25] | I have kids. | 我有孩子们 |
[34:29] | No matter how dark things get at work i can come home. | 不论工作上的事情变的多么黑暗 我能回家 |
[34:35] | And there’s always something light. | 而且总是有明亮的东西 |
[34:40] | All right,maybe I was home those weeks. | 好,或许那几周我在家 |
[34:54] | forget the light. | 不要开灯 |
[34:56] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[35:00] | Elena… | |
[35:03] | you already killed one cop. | 你已经杀了一个警察 |
[35:04] | You shoot me,they won’t even bother with a trial. | 你杀了我,他们甚至不用审判 |
[35:06] | They’ll just claim you tried to escape one night | 他们就会宣布某晚你试图逃跑 |
[35:08] | and let one of the guards take you out for fun. | 然后让一个看守带你出去快活 |
[35:10] | I didn’t kill any cops. | 我没有杀警察 |
[35:12] | I didn’t kill any mules. | 我没有杀运毒者 |
[35:13] | I didn’t do this. | 我没有做这些 |
[35:15] | It wasn’t done by me. | 不是我做的 |
[35:16] | It was done to me. | 是陷害我 |
[35:19] | don’t answer it. | 不要接电话 |
[35:24] | Elena… | |
[35:32] | yeah? | 嘿? |
[35:33] | Lee. | |
[35:34] | It’s manny devalos. | 是Mannual Devalos |
[35:37] | lee. | |
[35:52] | hey,what’s going on? Is everything okay? | 嘿,怎么了?还好吗? |
[35:56] | I don’t know. I think I have to call devalos. | 不知道 我要打电话给Devalos |
[35:59] | What? | 什么? |
[36:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[36:02] | It’s 3:00 in the morning,al. | 现在是凌晨3点,Al… |
[36:06] | almost out the door. | 已经在门外了 |
[36:08] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[36:09] | I’m sorry. Who is this? | 对不起,你是谁? |
[36:10] | It’s allison dubois. It’s allison. | 我是Allison Dubois |
[36:13] | I’m sorry to call you in the middle of the night.It’s just… | 我很抱歉半夜打扰你,只是… |
[36:15] | allison,I can’t talk now. | allison,我现在不能跟你说 |
[36:17] | Look,someone spotted a woman who matches the description of elena cabrerra breaking | 有人看到一个长得 象Elena Cabrerra 的女人 |
[36:21] | and entering an apartment in the building where detective scanlon lives. | 闯入Scanlon楼里的一个公寓 |
[36:24] | We’ve been calling and calling, but we can’t get him on the phone. | 我们一直打电话 但是联络不上他 |
[36:27] | It’s probably a wild-goose chase, | 可能是亡羊补牢 |
[36:29] | but I’m headed over there now with lieutenant greene. | 但我正和Greene队长一起去那里 |
[36:31] | Can I talk to you tomorrow please? | 我能明天再跟你谈吗? |
[36:33] | Of course,but… | 当然,但是… |
[36:35] | it’s not a wild-goose chase,sir. | 这不是亡羊补牢… |
[36:38] | It’s not a wild-goose chase. | 这不是亡羊补牢 |
[36:45] | forget the light. Close the door. | 不要开灯,关上门 |
[36:51] | Elena… | |
[36:53] | you already killed one cop. | 你已经杀了一个警察 |
[36:54] | You shoot me,they won’t even bother with a trial. | 你杀了我,他们甚至不用审判 |
[36:57] | They’ll just claim you tried to escape one night | 他们就只声称某晚你想逃跑 |
[36:59] | and let one of the guards take you out for fun. | 然后让一个看守带你出去快活 |
[37:01] | I didn’t kill any cops. | 我没有杀警察 |
[37:02] | I didn’t kill any mules. | 我没有杀运毒者 |
[37:04] | I didn’t do this. | 我没有做这些 |
[37:05] | It wasn’t done by me. | 那不是我做的 |
[37:06] | It was done to me. | 是陷害我 |
[37:09] | Elena… | |
[37:11] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:13] | I need your protection. | 我需要你的保护 |
[37:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[37:16] | Of all the women in the world, | 在世界上所有的女人中 |
[37:17] | you’re the one I know needs the least protection. | 你是最不需要保护的 |
[37:20] | Now put the gun down. | 现在放下枪 |
[37:22] | You’re such an adorable fool,lee. | 你真是一个大笨瓜,Lee |
[37:24] | Everybody needs protection. | 每个人都需要保护 |
[37:27] | Especially drug dealers. | 特别是毒贩 |
[37:28] | Don’t you know that’s what you were supposed to be? | 忘记了那是你的本来面目? |
[37:31] | When I first met you at the clubs, | 第一次我在俱乐部见到你 |
[37:33] | when I first made you for a cop, | 当我把你当作警察时 |
[37:35] | I said to my uncles,”that one. He’s cute.He’s on his way up. Let me at him.” | 我对叔叔说,“那个,他很可爱 很优秀,让我搞定他” |
[37:40] | And you were good at everything. | 你对任何事都很在行 |
[37:43] | Except the compromising- your-convictions part. | 除了丧失信念 |
[37:46] | No way were you goingto take a piece of our operation inreturn fora little protection | 你不愿参加一点我们的行动 让我们换来一点保护 |
[37:50] | It just wasn’t in you. | 那不是你的风格 |
[37:51] | Sorry to let you down. | 对不起让你失望了 |
[37:52] | I had a need and you couldn’t fill it. | 我有需要但你不能满足 |
[37:56] | But your friend,larry greene… what’d you call him? | 但是你的朋友 Larry Greene…你怎么叫他? |
[37:58] | “The best man I know?” | “最好的男人?” |
[38:01] | Very practical fellow. | 非常实际的家伙 |
[38:02] | Happy to hear that. | 很高兴听到这个 |
[38:05] | Now here you want my help. | 现在你需要我的帮助 |
[38:07] | Then put the gun down… | 那么放下枪… |
[38:09] | and let me take you in. | 让我带你回去 |
[38:12] | Anything you want to say, I know the da would love to hear it | 你想说的话 我想检察官会很高兴听到 |
[38:18] | Lee… | |
[38:19] | I’m trying to tell you what’s going on. | 我在努力告诉你正在发生什么 |
[38:21] | I’m trying to tell you what happened. | 告诉你发生过什么 |
[38:24] | That girl? That cop? | 那个女孩?那个警察? |
[38:25] | She was deep undercover, and she figured it out. | 她是个卧底,并且她发觉了 |
[38:28] | She figured out lieutenant greene was dirty,so he killed her. | 她发觉Greene队长有问题 所以他杀了她 |
[38:32] | Made her look like a mule, | 使她看起来像运毒者 |
[38:33] | and figured I’d start a war over it, | 并且认为我会因此发起火拼 |
[38:34] | and by the time the smoke cleared, | 当到烟雾散尽的时候 |
[38:36] | nobody’d be the wiser. | 两败俱伤 |
[38:38] | Now,that’s quite a story,elena. | 故事编得不错,Elena |
[38:41] | But you have to admit you been telling stories since the day I met you. | 但是你必须承认 从我遇见你,你就在说谎 |
[38:46] | “I’m just a businesswoman who loves to dance,lee.” | “我只是一个爱跳舞的商人,Lee” |
[38:50] | “I’ve been waiting for you my whole life,lee.” | “我花一生时间在等你,Lee。” |
[38:54] | “I’d love to marry you,lee.” | “我想嫁给你,Lee。” |
[38:59] | Now put the gun down, | 现在把枪放下来 |
[39:01] | let me take you to city hall | 让我带你去市政厅 |
[39:02] | where you can tell your story to somebody who actually gives a damn. | 在那里你可以把你的故事 讲给真正在乎的人 |
[39:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:16] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[39:29] | yeah? | 嗯? |
[39:31] | Hey,lee, it’s greene. | 嘿,Lee,是Greene |
[39:33] | Word on the street is you might have some company. | 据说你屋里可能有伴 |
[39:35] | Got it under control.We’re heading downtown,you want to meet us. | 控制一下情况 我们正要去市区,在那里见面 |
[39:38] | Whatever you say,amigo. | 按你说的办,朋友 |
[39:40] | Just want to warn you,though… | 只是想提醒你,虽然.. |
[39:41] | the whole damn cavalry is on the way. | 大部队已经在路上了 |
[39:43] | Do me a favor and tell them to meet me back at the fort. | 帮我告诉他们在警局等我 |
[39:47] | You got it. | 好 |
[39:52] | Lee… | |
[39:56] | you have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:59] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的任何都会呈堂供证 |
[40:03] | You have the right to counsel. | 你有权辩护 |
[40:09] | skank-whore death merchant. Kills a cop.Breaks and enters. | 屠杀舞女 杀死一个警察,私闯民宅 |
[40:12] | Over and out. | 出局 |
[40:27] | lee!Lee! | |
[40:29] | Lee! | |
[40:56] | “that one,” I said. | 我说 “那个,” |
[40:59] | “He’s cute. Let me at him.” | “他很可爱,让我去搞定他” |
[41:38] | how you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[41:40] | I was concerned about you. | 我很担心你 |
[41:44] | why,did you have any more dreams? | 为什么,你又做梦了吗? |
[41:46] | Well,yeah,actually,I had one. | 实际上,做了一个 |
[41:50] | A woman came to me. | 一个女人走向我 |
[41:53] | She was on her way to a very dark, awful place,and she knew it. | 她要去最黑暗可怕的地方 并且她知道 |
[41:58] | Before she got there, she wanted me to say “hi” to you. | 在她到那里之前 她想让我问候你 |
[42:04] | To tell you she was sorry. | 告诉你对不起 |
[42:07] | To tell you “thank you.” | 告诉你谢谢 |
[42:21] | What,no “deputy doll”? | 怎么,不说“漂亮副市长”? |
[42:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:26] | I got the sense it wasn’t appreciated. | 我以为你不喜欢 |
[42:29] | Really? | 真的? |
[42:30] | Not much of a mind reader,are you? | 你不怎么通灵,是不是? |
[42:38] | if you’ll excuse me, I got some… work to do. | 我离开一下,有…工作要做 |