时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I have a theory.alma | 我自己的理论 |
[00:08] | We all eat. | 我们都吃饭 |
[00:09] | We all sleep. | 我们都睡觉 |
[00:11] | We all dream. | 我们都做梦 |
[00:21] | WOMAN: Manuel? | |
[00:23] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话么? |
[00:27] | Manuel wake up Huh? | -Manuel醒醒 -哈? |
[00:31] | What? What are you doing? | 什么? 你在干吗? |
[00:34] | What, what, what are… what are you talking about? | 什么 什么 什么啊 你到底在说什么啊? |
[00:37] | Geez, Manny, are you all right? | 天哪 你没事吧? |
[00:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[00:44] | You wet the bed. | 你尿床了 |
[00:51] | Our dreams reveal us to ourselves. | 梦总是能反映人类真正的自我 |
[00:54] | The people we are. | 反映我们的真实面目 |
[00:56] | Don’t just shoot, you gotta aim it. | 别乱打 你得先瞄准了 |
[00:57] | So when that site is in the middle of the clown’s mouth, | 把这点对准小丑的嘴巴再射击 好的 爸爸 |
[00:59] | then you shoot. Okay, Daddy. | |
[01:02] | The people we’d like to be. | 反映出我们想成为什么样的人 |
[01:05] | Whoo! Yeah! | 噢 好的 |
[01:07] | You don’t need much. | 不需要太用力 |
[01:09] | Just a little push. | 只要轻轻推一下 |
[01:12] | Oh, hole in two! | 噢 两杆进洞 |
[01:14] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:15] | Ah, come on, boy! | 啊 来吧 孩子 |
[01:20] | You guys have fun? | 你们还玩的高兴吧? |
[01:22] | Oh… sure did. | 噢 当然 |
[01:24] | (grunting): All right. | 好了 |
[01:29] | Here’s your deposit. | 你的押金 |
[01:30] | A lot of people tell me the game’s even more fun | 很多人跟我说带自己的孩子来 会玩得更开心 反正比租个孩子来玩得开心多了 |
[01:33] | when they bring their own kid, rather than renting one. | |
[01:35] | I know. I heard that. | 我知道 我听说了 |
[01:37] | You know how to get one? | 你知道怎么弄出个孩子么? |
[01:39] | I know people. | 我认识人 |
[01:49] | (grunting): Yeah. | 是我 |
[01:54] | (sighing): Wait a second, will you? | 等等 好吗? |
[01:57] | What are you talking about– | 你刚才说 |
[01:58] | “heads blown off”? | 头爆掉 是什么意思? |
[02:05] | Mm… do me a favor, look around. | 恩 帮个忙 看看四周 |
[02:07] | Sometimes… a kid will hide under the bed, in a closet. | 有时候 孩子会藏在床底下 衣橱里 |
[02:13] | All dead. | 全都死了 |
[02:15] | No, I have no idea where the mayor is. | 不 我都不知道市长在哪儿 |
[02:19] | It’s 5:52 in the morning. | 现在是早上五点五十二 |
[02:21] | I’m guessing that he’s at home, asleep. | 我想他在家里 睡觉 |
[02:23] | Wait a second, give me an address. | 等等 告诉我地址 |
[02:26] | How many children? | 有多少孩子? |
[02:32] | No, don’t move anything, just lock it down. | 不 什么都别动 封锁起来 |
[02:34] | I’m maybe 35 minutes away. | 我可能要三十五分钟才到 |
[02:36] | I’ll be right down there. | 我会直接到那儿的 |
[02:46] | Some people have dreams that amaze them… | 有的人会做惊人的梦 |
[02:51] | …and entertain them. | 会做有趣的梦 |
[03:28] | And then there are my dreams. | 下面就是我的梦了 |
[03:35] | Where is your head? | 你的头在哪儿? |
[03:37] | You keep staring at the ceiling like your mind is somewhere else. | 你盯着天花板看 就像是灵魂出壳了一样 |
[03:44] | Like your mind is on someone else. | 就像是灵魂出壳了一样 |
[03:48] | It’s rude to pay a woman for her attention | 对一个女人的注视毫无回应 |
[03:56] | and then not give her any. | 可是很无礼的哦 |
[03:58] | MAN: Speak English. | 说英文 |
[04:03] | You want English? | 你想听英文? |
[04:06] | Why’d you come to Indonesia? | 你为什么来印度尼西亚? |
[04:08] | Go home to America. | 回美国家里去 |
[04:13] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[04:15] | I’m going to the airport. | 我去机场 |
[04:16] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[04:17] | (scoffs) I feel like going home. | 我觉得想回家 |
[04:19] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那样做 |
[04:21] | You’re intoxicated. | 你喝多了 |
[04:24] | Do you even have a ticket? | 你有机票么? |
[04:28] | Besides… it’s early in the morning. | 还有 现在很早啊 |
[04:32] | It’s not time for traveling. | 不是时候去旅行 |
[04:35] | It’s time to make love. | 是时候做爱 |
[04:39] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[05:19] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[05:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[05:22] | A dream? Ugh, yeah. | -做梦了? -呃 是的 |
[05:26] | You want to talk about it? | 想跟我说说么? |
[05:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:30] | I’m not sure there’s anything to talk about. | 不知道有什么可说的 |
[05:35] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇噢 |
[05:36] | Well, that’s a first. | 恩 只有个开头 |
[05:41] | I mean, it took place in Indonesia. | 我是说 那发生在印度尼西亚 |
[05:46] | I don’t know anyone in Indonesia. | 我在印度尼西亚不认识任何人 |
[05:50] | You would’ve liked it, though. | 不过你还是会喜欢的 |
[05:51] | There was a naked girl in it. | 梦里有个全裸的女孩 |
[05:58] | This is weird. | 这太怪异了 |
[06:01] | I just had the exact same dream. | 我刚刚做了完全相同的梦 |
[06:03] | Oh, really. | 噢 真的? |
[06:05] | Truly. | 真的 |
[06:06] | Was there a guy in your dream who got his head chopped off? | 你梦里有个脑袋被砍掉了的人么? |
[06:11] | No. | 没有 |
[06:13] | I just had the naked girl part. | 我只是梦到了个全裸的女孩 |
[06:15] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[06:17] | You had a guy… | 你梦到了个人给 |
[06:23] | Well, I hope you’re happy. | 希望你没不开心 |
[06:26] | Now I’m afraid to go back to sleep | 因为 现在我恐怕得去睡觉 |
[06:27] | and finish the dream. | 把梦做完 |
[06:29] | Yeah, well, welcome to my world. | 是啊 好啊 欢迎光临我的世界 |
[06:31] | FRM Present | |
[06:52] | medium 301 302 | |
[07:19] | BRIDGETTE: I have a sore throat. | 我好象有点喉咙痛 |
[07:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[07:24] | Don’t make me say it again. | 别让我再说一次 |
[07:26] | It really hurts. | 真的很痛 |
[07:28] | Come here, Bridge. | 过来 Bridge |
[07:37] | Let’s have a look at you. No, don’t, Daddy. | -让我看看你 -不 不要 爸爸 |
[07:40] | (giggling loudly): Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[07:41] | Oh, what do you know? | 噢 你知道吗? |
[07:43] | All cured. | 喉咙治好了 |
[07:44] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[07:46] | That was my tickle throat, not my talking throat. | 那是我给挠痒痒时的喉咙 不是说话的喉咙 |
[07:49] | (chuckles) Well, you can use | 那么 你今天得在学校 |
[07:51] | your tickle throat in school today. | 用你给挠痒痒时的喉咙 |
[07:52] | No one will know the difference. | 没人会发现有什么不同 |
[07:54] | Bridge… Hmm? | -恩? |
[07:56] | You want to tell me what this is all about? | 你想告诉我是为什么吗? |
[07:59] | No, you’ll just think it’s stupid. | 不 你只会觉得我很蠢的 |
[08:01] | Well, maybe, maybe not. | 那么 可能会 也可能不会 |
[08:04] | Well, I had the funnest dream last night, | 恩 我最晚做了个超好玩的梦 |
[08:07] | and I was sort of hoping | 我只是有点想呆在床上 今天再做一次那个梦 |
[08:08] | that I could stay in bed and have it again today. | |
[08:11] | What kind of dream? | 是什么样的梦? |
[08:12] | It was a cartoon with monkeys in it. | 是个卡通 里面有猴子呢 |
[08:18] | BRIDGETTE: Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[08:22] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[08:23] | If I swing by your house in 20 minutes, | 如果我二十分钟后晃到你家门口 |
[08:25] | could you join me for a little trip to Paradise Valley? | 你愿意跟我去天堂村 做次小小的旅行么? |
[08:27] | Uh, hang on a second. | 呃 稍等 |
[08:29] | I have to ask my husband if he can run the girls to school. | 我得问问我老公 能不能带女儿们去上学 |
[08:32] | Yes, I can run the girls to school. | 是啊 我能带女儿们去上学 |
[08:34] | And don’t worry, Bridge, if you start feeling | -可以 -还有 别怕 Bridge |
[08:36] | a little feverish, I’ll just tickle you some more. | 如果你还是觉得有点发烧 我会再挠你痒痒的 |
[08:39] | Not funny, Daddy. | 一点不好玩 爸爸 |
[08:42] | Not… Whoa! | -不… -哇噢 |
[08:43] | funny… Daddy. (giggling) | 好玩 爸爸 |
[08:45] | Not funny. | 一点不好玩 |
[08:49] | So what are we rushing off to see? | 那么我们这么急匆匆的来看什么? |
[08:52] | Well, I can’t seem to get a straight answer on that one. | 恩 好象我也没得到直接答复 |
[08:55] | I asked Detective Scanlon if he thought it might be useful | 我问Scanlon探长 如果带你去犯罪现场 |
[08:57] | to have you on the scene, | 是不是会有帮助 |
[08:59] | and he indicated that it certainly couldn’t hurt. | 他表示肯定不会有坏处 |
[09:07] | You seem awfully thirsty. | 你好象真的很渴 |
[09:08] | You okay? | 还好吧? |
[09:10] | It’s the heat. | 好热 |
[09:12] | You’d think, after all these years, a body would adjust. | 你得想想 都这么多年了 身体也得适应适应了 |
[09:19] | REPORTER: But I don’t understand. | 但是我不明白 |
[09:21] | Why are we not being told the exact nature of the crime? | 为什么不告诉我们 到底是什么样的犯罪? |
[09:24] | DINOVI: You’re not being told the exact nature | 没告诉你们到底是什么样的犯罪 |
[09:26] | of the crime because the investigation is ongoing | 是因为调查还在进行中 |
[09:28] | and has not yet reached a stage | 还没到能做出推论的时候 |
[09:29] | where we can make that determination. | |
[09:30] | REPORTER 2: Where is the mayor? | 市长在哪儿? |
[09:31] | We’re hearing rumors of a cult-like slaughter, | 我们听说这好象是邪教的屠杀 |
[09:34] | a Manson-style killing spree. | Manson式的杀戮 (Charles Manson:虐杀连环杀人犯) |
[09:35] | Shouldn’t the mayor be here? | 市长不是应该过来的么? |
[09:36] | I spoke with the mayor early this morning. | 今天早上我已经跟市长汇报过了 |
[09:38] | He’s rushing back from a fact-finding mission. | 他结束了考察访问 现在正往回赶 |
[09:40] | I’m sure he’ll have plenty to say when he gets here. | 我相信等他到了 他会有很多跟大家说的 |
[09:42] | Sorry, folks. | 抱歉 各位 |
[09:44] | I’m afraid that’s all I have for now. | 恐怕现在就只能透露这么多了 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[09:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | Fact finding mission? | 考察访问? |
[09:54] | That’s what his girlfriend said. | 他女朋友是这么说的 |
[09:56] | A Las Vegas fact finding mission. | 赴拉斯维加斯的考察访问 |
[09:58] | Apparently, that’s where all the best facts are found. | 显然 那可真是个 做考察访问的最佳地点 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:03] | My interest is piqued. | 你已经调足我的胃口了 |
[10:04] | What exactly are we looking at here, Lee? | 我们到底到这里来看什么 Lee? |
[10:07] | Not exactly sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[10:09] | Wealthy family– mother, father, three kids. | 富有的家庭 爸爸 妈妈 三个孩子 |
[10:12] | Live-in help had the weekend off. | 住在家里的佣人过周末去了 |
[10:13] | Housekeeper lets herself in | 女管家早上五点 |
[10:14] | at 5:00 a.m., discovers all of them shot to death. | 自己开门进房 发现他们全都被枪杀了 |
[10:17] | Was it a robbery? | 是抢劫么? |
[10:19] | Maid says nothing’s missing. | 女佣说什么都没丢 |
[10:21] | Family attorney’s on his way over | 家庭律师正带着锁匠过来 |
[10:22] | with a locksmith to look in the vault, | 以查看保险库的情况 |
[10:24] | but our guys are telling me it hasn’t been touched. | 不过 伙计们告诉我什么都还没动过 |
[10:27] | Put your party clothes on, I’ll show you what we got. | 把手套戴上 我带你们去看看 |
[10:29] | SCANLON: We’re guessing the wife here | 我们猜测凶手走到门口的时候 |
[10:32] | heard the shots from the family room | 妻子在这里 |
[10:34] | and was standing, attempting to get out of the tub | 听到休息室传来的枪声 |
[10:36] | when her attacker came | 就站了起来 |
[10:37] | to this doorway. | 准备从浴盆里出来 |
[10:52] | There was no weapon present when the first team | 今早第一组快速反应小分队到达时 没有发现任何武器 |
[10:54] | of responding officers showed up this morning. | |
[10:57] | Doesn’t appear to be a murder-suicide. | 看来不会是谋杀后自杀 现在为大家报道更多的大减价信息 |
[11:00] | TV REPORTER: Now for more on the market sell-off… | |
[11:02] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[11:05] | TV REPORTER: …early warning stock predicting… | 早间股市预测 |
[11:10] | The kids were all shot in their beds. | 孩子们都是在床上遇害的 |
[11:13] | Dog’s in here, too. | 狗也在那儿 |
[11:22] | DEVALOS: Allison? | |
[11:24] | Yeah, I know, the kids. | 是的 我知道 还有孩子们 |
[11:27] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我会看完现场的 |
[11:32] | We need to find out everything we can | 我们要找出跟这房子里的人 |
[11:34] | about the man of the house. | 有关的一切 |
[11:35] | Maybe… it’s a revenge killing. | 有可能是报复杀人 |
[11:38] | Pretty savage form of revenge. | 够野蛮的复仇方式 |
[11:40] | Maybe the attorney will open | 或许家庭律师能打开保险库 |
[11:41] | the safe and tell us the family jewels are missing. | 告诉我们有珠宝丢失了 |
[11:44] | Sorry, guys, but I seriously doubt this was a robbery. | 抱歉 伙计们 我确实怀疑这会是劫杀案 |
[11:47] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[11:48] | That’s an Armand Vartanian, | 那是副Armand Vartanian的画 |
[11:50] | probably worth three quarters | 大约价值 |
[11:51] | of a million dollars. | 七十五万美圆 |
[11:53] | I mean, if you’re looking for something of value. | 我是说如果你们 在找什么值钱的玩意的话 |
[11:55] | I’m gonna visit the powder room, | 我想去趟盥洗间 |
[11:59] | then we’ll be on our way. | 然后就走 |
[12:05] | See you in about an hour. | 大概一小时后见 |
[12:20] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你么? |
[12:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:27] | I’m gonna call the police. | 我会报警 |
[12:29] | If you need help, they can help you. | 如果你需要帮助 他们会帮你的 |
[12:31] | What? | 什么? |
[12:33] | I would really appreciate it | 如果你能就在人行道上等他们 我会非常感激的 |
[12:34] | if you could just wait for them the sidewalk. | |
[12:38] | This your house? | 这是你家? |
[12:40] | Phoenix Police, this is Allison Dubois | 菲尼克斯警察局 这是Allison Dubois |
[12:42] | with the District Attorney’s office. | 地方检查官办公室的 |
[12:43] | Phoenix? | 菲尼克斯? |
[12:44] | I’m in Phoenix? I made the plane? | 我在菲尼克斯? 我坐上飞机了? |
[12:46] | I have a man here standing on my front porch. | 有个男人站在我家前廊上 |
[12:49] | No, you don’t. | 不 没有 |
[12:51] | No, no, you don’t. | 不 不 没有 |
[12:52] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[12:53] | He didn’t identify himself. | 他也没有说他是谁 |
[12:55] | Oh, that’s not true. That’s not true. | 噢 那不是真的 不是真的 |
[12:57] | My name’s Clay Bicks. | 我叫Clay Bicks |
[12:59] | Clay Bicks. | |
[13:00] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[13:02] | (chuckles): Hey… | 嘿 |
[13:04] | Clay. | |
[13:06] | You cut your hair. | 你剪头发了 |
[13:10] | What’d you say your last name was? | 你说你姓什么? |
[13:11] | Dubois. | |
[13:13] | Benoit. | |
[13:14] | Allison Benoit. | |
[13:17] | Al. | |
[13:20] | Cut your hair, too. | 你也剪头发了 |
[13:23] | Come here, you. | 过来啊你 |
[13:24] | No, no, back up, back up. | 不 不 不 退后退后 |
[13:25] | I, uh… it’s been awhile between showers, you know? | 我 呃 下了好一阵雨 你知道么? |
[13:30] | I still can’t believe | 我还是不敢相信 |
[13:31] | they let me on the plane. | 他们居然让我上飞机了 |
[13:35] | God, you look great. | 天啊 你看起来真不错 |
[13:37] | Plane from where? | 从哪儿飞过来的? |
[13:38] | Indonesia. | 印度尼西亚 |
[13:40] | Indonesia. | 印度尼西亚 |
[13:41] | Yeah, I’m a shooter– photographer. | 是啊 我是个照相的 摄影师 |
[13:43] | You know, magazines, wire services. | 你知道的 为杂志社和通讯社拍照 |
[13:45] | Sounds dangerous. | 听来满危险的 |
[13:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:48] | I get a little anxious just talking about it. | 一说起这个我就有点不安 |
[13:52] | What kind of idiot goes over there, | 哪种傻子才会去那儿 |
[13:54] | seeks work like that, huh? | 找份那种工作啊? |
[13:56] | They do have a couple of | 不过确实有几间 |
[13:58] | excellent bars, though. | 很不错的酒吧 |
[14:01] | Damn, you look, uh… great. | 该死的 你看起来 呃 真棒 |
[14:04] | You look different. | 你整个人看起来都不同了 |
[14:07] | And how dare you change when I wasn’t looking? | 我都没看着 你怎么就敢变成这样了? |
[14:10] | Well, it’s a long time since high school, Clay. | 恩 中学之后 很长时间没见了 Clay |
[14:12] | Yeah… You got kids now, huh? | 是啊 你有孩子了 哈? |
[14:14] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 恩 |
[14:15] | Yeah… Why’d you go do that without me? | 是啊 你怎么可以没我就干了这些? |
[14:18] | What, just ’cause you ain’t seen me in 17, 18 years? | 什么 就因为你十七年十八年见不到? |
[14:23] | Bet you’re married now, huh? | 打赌你肯定结婚了 哈? |
[14:25] | Happy, well-adjusted. | 很幸福 很和谐 |
[14:27] | Bet you never get stinking drunk. | 打赌你肯定从来没喝到烂醉过 |
[14:31] | Bet you bathe every day. | 打赌你肯定每天都洗澡 |
[14:38] | You know… | 你知道么 |
[14:40] | I got a weird confession to make. | 我得做个怪怪的告白 |
[14:43] | I been in a couple of hairy spots in my life. | 我曾经陷入过几次危险的境地 |
[14:45] | Stared down a couple of loaded barrels, | 直直的盯着几支上膛的枪 |
[14:48] | had a couple of scary helicopter rides. | 还有几次乘坐直升机的恐怖经历 |
[14:51] | Got taken hostage once for three days in Samoa. | 有一次 在Samoa给 当作人质抓走了三天 |
[14:54] | And you know that moment when you’re thinking, “This is it.” | 你知道么 在那一刻 你会想着 就是这样了 |
[14:58] | You know, the Clay Bicks Show is over. | 你知道么 Clay Bicks 你完蛋了 |
[15:03] | You know who’d keep popping in my head? | 你知道谁突然跳进了我脑子里么? |
[15:07] | You. | 你 |
[15:08] | Ms. Benoit. | Benoit小姐 |
[15:11] | Voted most likely to stay in someone’s head | 如果投票在一切之后 |
[15:14] | long after they’ve let them go. | 谁最可能留在某人的脑子里 |
[15:17] | Maybe they shouldn’t have. | 或许 就不会让你溜掉了 |
[15:25] | You’re my favorite regret. | 你是我最爱的遗憾 |
[15:34] | You don’t remember getting on the plane? | 你不记得自己上了飞机? |
[15:37] | Nah, I was pretty loaded. | 不记得 我已经醉醺醺的了 |
[15:41] | And you don’t remember getting off here in Phoenix? | 你也不记得你在菲尼克斯下了飞机? |
[15:48] | Why don’t you come in the house? | 为什么不进去呢? |
[15:49] | We’ll have a cup of coffee, and… | 我们可以来杯咖啡 再 |
[16:00] | mom this is……??? | 妈妈 这玩意在锅里五十五分了 |
[16:02] | and ???? | 锅里的温度也越来越高 |
[16:05] | so…???? | 所以 我该怎么办? |
[16:07] | you know.do??? | 你知道么 爱干嘛干嘛 |
[16:08] | 5 | 别怕 不会爆炸的 |
[16:09] | Just… I’ll be there in a second. | 只是 我马上就过来 |
[16:12] | BRIDGETTE: Are we having dinner yet? | 还不吃饭么? |
[16:14] | ARIEL: Uh, what are you talking about? | 呃 你在说什么啊? |
[16:15] | Daddy’s not even home yet. And it’s, like, 5:30. | 爸爸都还没回来呢 而且现在才五点半呢 |
[16:18] | And why are you in your pajamas? | 你怎么就穿上睡衣了? |
[16:20] | Well, as soon as dinner’s over, | 恩 一吃完饭 |
[16:21] | I want to go right to bed. | 我就要去睡觉了 |
[16:22] | Why? I had the funnest dream last night. | -为什么? -我昨晚做了个超好玩的梦 |
[16:24] | It was a cartoon called The Monkeyheads, | 是个卡通 名叫猴子头 |
[16:27] | and I can’t wait to see more of it. | 我已经等不及想要继续了 |
[16:28] | TheMonkeyheads?! | 猴子头?! |
[16:29] | That’s so over. | 都过时了 |
[16:31] | That was on when I was little. | 那是我小时候看的卡通了 |
[16:33] | BRIDGETTE: So? I don’t care. | 那又怎样? 我才不在乎呢 |
[16:34] | I still like it. | 我还是喜欢 |
[16:37] | DEVALOS: Yeah… my whole morning’s open. | 是啊 我整个早上都有空 |
[16:43] | Just set the appointment, e-mail me the time. | 只要确定预约 再电子邮件告诉我时间 |
[16:47] | Right. I’m home now. | 好的 我现在到家了 |
[16:50] | Just e-mail me the time. | 只要电子邮件我时间就行了 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:53] | Whew… Damn. | 吆 该死 |
[16:56] | There are just some days that can’t end | 总是有些日子 |
[16:59] | fast enough. | 过得那么慢 |
[17:01] | Mmm! Smells good. | 恩 好香 |
[17:03] | Smells good. | 好香 |
[17:07] | Call them back and tell them | 打回给他们 |
[17:08] | you’re not free tomorrow morning. | 告诉他们你明天早上没空 |
[17:09] | I called Dr. Berman. | 我打给Berman医生了 |
[17:12] | He remembered you. | 他记得你 |
[17:14] | I made an appointment for 10:30. | 我已经约好了十点半了 |
[17:15] | I’ll drive you. | 我送你去 |
[17:18] | I’m a grown man. | 我是个大人了 |
[17:19] | I can make my own doctor’s appointments, | 我可以自己跟医生预约 |
[17:21] | thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:26] | There’s something wrong, Manuel. | 有点问题 Manuel |
[17:30] | I’m worried you’re falling apart inside. | 我担心你的身体出了什么问题 |
[17:34] | Sometimes, I wake up in the morning, | 有时候我早上醒来 |
[17:36] | and you’re laying there and I… | 你就躺在那儿 我以为 |
[17:38] | I think you’re dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[17:42] | I can’t hear you breathe, you’re covered in sweat, | 我听不到你的呼吸 你浑身是汗 |
[17:44] | you’re white as a ghost. | 苍白得像鬼一样 |
[17:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:47] | It’s Phoenix– it’s hot and I sweat. | 这里是菲尼克斯 很热 所以我才出汗 |
[17:50] | Tomorrow, I will find a doctor. | 明天我会去看医生了 |
[17:51] | I will call and I will make an appointment. | 我会打电话自己预约的 |
[17:54] | And when the time comes, I’ll drive myself. | 到时候我自己去 |
[17:57] | Right now, I’m hungry, and I’m, uh… | 现在 我很饿 呃 我 |
[18:00] | gonna eat. | 我想吃东西 |
[18:19] | How do you think he knew where you lived? | 你认为他怎么会知道你住在哪儿? |
[18:23] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:25] | How do you think he knew you’d be home? | 那你觉得他怎么会知道你会回家? |
[18:27] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:30] | What do you think he wanted? | 那你觉得他想要怎样? |
[18:32] | (sighs): I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:38] | I think maybe I’m a little jealous. | 我想我可能有点嫉妒 |
[18:42] | He’s dead, Joe. | 他已经死了 Joe |
[18:44] | Well, you know, in some ways, | 那么 你知道的 从某种角度来说 |
[18:46] | that could give him an unfair advantage. | 那会让他占尽优势 |
[18:55] | I don’t think he knows he’s dead. | 我觉得他并不知道他死了 |
[18:58] | What? You trying to get me to feel sorry for him? | 什么? 你想让我为他感到难过? |
[19:00] | I think maybe | 我想或许这正是他来这儿的原因 |
[19:01] | that’s why he’s here. | |
[19:03] | Maybe that’s why he’s waiting for me. | 或许这正是他来这儿等我的原因 |
[19:06] | I think maybe I’m supposed to tell him. | 我想或许我应该告诉他 |
[19:08] | You don’t think he’ll get the gist | 你觉得当他照镜子的时候 看到镜子里没人 他会没感觉么? |
[19:11] | when he looks in the mirror and there’s nobody there? | |
[19:13] | When the phone stops ringing? | 当电话不再响起 他会不知道? |
[19:16] | When nobody bothers to check his theater stub | 当他没付钱就从糖果店出来 |
[19:18] | after he comes back from the candy counter? | 却再没人要查他的小票 他会不明白? |
[19:22] | I think they’ve got a pretty good | 我想商店都已经 |
[19:23] | orientation system already in place. | 有了准确的定位系统 |
[19:28] | Then why did I have that encounter? | 那为什么要让我遇到这种破事? |
[19:30] | And why was he brought here? | 为什么他要来这儿? |
[19:31] | I don’t know, he needed the extra frequent flier miles, | 我不知道 他是需要 更多的累计飞行里程 |
[19:34] | figured an extra stopover? | 所以算出了要多停一站? |
[19:35] | I believe these things | 我想这些事情发生在我身上 肯定是有理由的 |
[19:36] | happen to me for a reason. | |
[19:38] | The challenge is to have the patience | 关键就是要有耐性 |
[19:39] | to wait for the reason to reveal itself. | 等着那个理由自己走出来 |
[19:42] | Hmm… profundity. | 恩 有深度 |
[19:44] | If I dig it out, will you write that in my high school yearbook? | 如果我把那理由找出来 你会把那写进我的中学年鉴么? |
[19:49] | (singsong): Someone is jealous. | 有人在嫉妒咯 |
[19:51] | Of your high school boyfriend? I think not. | 嫉妒你的中学男友? 我可不觉得 |
[19:56] | He was pretty wild. | 他曾经很有野性 |
[19:57] | I was pretty wild. | 我曾经也很有野性 |
[19:58] | Well, he’s not wild now. | 那么 他现在不会有野性了 |
[20:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:11] | I’ve really had my fill of death today. | 我今天一整天都被死亡包围着 |
[20:14] | I really have. | 真的 |
[20:20] | Deputy Mayor DiNovi. I’ll tell you what I know. | -副市长DiNovi -我会告诉你我所知道的 |
[20:23] | The Costigans all died early this morning | Costigans全家今早 |
[20:25] | of close-range shotgun wounds. | 都被猎枪近距离枪杀了 初步调查表明 |
[20:26] | Preliminary investigations suggest that the killings | |
[20:29] | were not related to Mr. Costigan’s employment. | 他们被杀跟Costigan先生的工作无关 同时我们也获知 在过去的一年中 |
[20:31] | We are aware of similar home invasions | |
[20:34] | in Wyoming and New Mexico | 怀俄明和新墨西 有类似的家庭入侵发生 |
[20:35] | during the last 12 months. | |
[20:37] | Beyond that, it’s an active investigation. | 此外 就是这件案子正在调查中 |
[20:39] | Hopefully, we’ll know more in the morning. | 到早上我们应该可以有更多线索 |
[20:42] | WOMAN: Do you have anything to say | 对于正处于恐惧中的菲尼克斯市民 您有没有什么要说的呢? |
[20:43] | to the people of Phoenix who are obviously frightened? | |
[20:48] | Phoenix is a safe city. | 菲尼克斯是个安全的城市 |
[20:50] | But obviously, people need to take precautions. | 但是很显然 市民还是要提高警惕 |
[20:52] | Lock your doors, lock your windows. | 锁好门窗 |
[20:54] | Check in on your loved ones, | 照看好你的爱的人 |
[20:55] | check in on your neighbors, | 照看好你的邻居们 |
[20:57] | and know that we are gonna find these people. | 还有 要知道我们会抓住那么人的 |
[21:01] | We’re gonna stop these people. | 我们会阻止那些人的 |
[21:03] | REPORTER: And what does the mayor have to say about all this? | 市长对此有何评论? |
[21:06] | DINOVI: The mayor fell ill prior to boarding a plane | 市长在今天早上 登机回菲尼克斯之前 |
[21:09] | back to Phoenix this morning. | 病倒了 |
[21:10] | (phone ringing) | |
[21:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:16] | Yeah, I saw it; of course I saw it. | 是啊 我看到了 我当然看到了 |
[21:18] | You were great. | 你真棒 |
[21:20] | You couldn’t hear me cheering from over here? | 你难道听不到 我在这边欢欣雀跃么? |
[21:23] | You coming over? | 你过来? |
[21:26] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[21:27] | Ring the bell, wake me up. | 按响门铃 叫醒我 |
[21:29] | I mean it. | 我就这意思 |
[21:30] | 2:00 in the morning. Whenever. | 凌晨两点 随时都行 |
[21:31] | Wake me up. | 叫醒我 |
[21:51] | It was so random. | 很随意 |
[21:54] | They were so unprepared. | 他们都没怎么准备过 |
[21:59] | I mean, in his wildest dreams, could he have ever imagined | 我是说在他疯狂的梦里 他有没有想到过 |
[22:03] | that he would have died lying on his belly… | 他会在看报纸的时候 |
[22:07] | reading the paper? | 就爬着死了? |
[22:09] | And the mom. | 还有那个妈妈 |
[22:12] | Was she singing in the shower, seconds before it happened? | 在死前是不是还在边洗澡边唱歌? |
[22:17] | And the kids. | 还有孩子们 |
[22:21] | What were they dreaming about | 在他们的生命停滞之前 |
[22:23] | before their lives were snuffed out? | 他们正在做什么梦呢? |
[22:27] | Are you sure everything’s locked? | 你确定都锁好了么? |
[22:30] | I’ll go check again. | 我再去检查一次 |
[23:44] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[23:48] | Mom?! | 妈妈?! |
[23:50] | Mom…! | 妈妈 |
[23:57] | Mom, please! | 妈妈 快 |
[24:01] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[24:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:11] | BRIDGETTE: Mommy… | 妈咪 |
[24:12] | I just had a bad dream. | 我刚做了个噩梦 |
[24:17] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[24:19] | You know you don’t have to go to bed early | 你知道么 你没必要为了看猴子头 |
[24:21] | to see The Monkeyheads, they’re all out on DVD. | 那么早就睡觉 看DVD就行了 |
[24:22] | Well, I don’t care! | 恩 我不在乎了 |
[24:24] | I hate The Monkeyheads! | 我讨厌猴子头 |
[24:25] | Somebody had a nightmare last night. | 有人昨晚做噩梦了 |
[24:28] | So that’s what you were doing in our bed | 那就是你今天早上 睡在我们的床上的原因 |
[24:30] | this morning. Well, Monkeyheads are scary. | 可是猴子头真的很可怕 |
[24:32] | Monkeyheads aren’t scary, they’re just stupid. | 猴子头不可怕 他们很蠢 |
[24:34] | You’re stupid! | 你才蠢呢 |
[24:36] | Nobody’s stupid. | 没人蠢 |
[24:37] | Marie, baby, we’re all out | Marie宝贝 Nutty Wutteys已经没了 |
[24:38] | of Nutty Wutteys. How about | 吃点薄饼干好么? |
[24:40] | some flakes? | |
[24:42] | We have millions of kinds of flakes. | 我们有各种各样的薄饼干 |
[24:44] | I want some eggs! | 我想要吃鸡蛋 |
[24:47] | Did you see this? | 你看到这个了么? |
[24:49] | How do you feel about frying your daughter some eggs, | 要不你帮你女儿煎个鸡蛋 |
[24:51] | so I could sit down | 让我坐会 |
[24:52] | and have myself a cup of… Oh, sure. | -喝杯 -噢 当然 |
[24:53] | I’m done. | I’m done. -我好了 -我好了 |
[24:55] | Daddy’s making you eggs. | 爸爸正在给你弄鸡蛋 |
[24:58] | Thanks, Daddy. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[25:00] | So, I know that Bridgette had a nightmare. | 那么 我知道Bridgette 昨晚做了个噩梦 |
[25:02] | Tell me about your nightlife. | 跟我讲讲你的夜生活 |
[25:04] | Any visits from old boyfriends? | 有去探望你的前男友么? |
[25:05] | No. | 没有 |
[25:07] | I suppose he figured out where he was supposed to be, | 我想他已经知道自己该去哪儿了 |
[25:09] | and how to get there, all by himself. | 知道自己该怎么去那儿 |
[25:11] | What do you mean? Are you telling me | 你什么意思? 你是在告诉我 |
[25:12] | that you actually had a sound night’s sleep? | 你昨天晚上睡得特好? |
[25:15] | I didn’t say that; I just didn’t see | 我没那么说过 我只是没看到 |
[25:16] | any news you can use, if you know what I mean. | 有什么能让你用用的消息 你知道我是什么意思的话 |
[25:19] | Nothing about Clay, | 完全跟Clay无关 |
[25:20] | nothing about this. | 跟这没有任何关系 |
[25:22] | I did have a terryfying dream about a little b-o-y. | 不过我确实做了个 关于一个小男孩的噩梦 |
[25:26] | That took place I don’t know where, | 是发生在 我不知道是哪儿 |
[25:28] | I don’t know when, involving I don’t know who. | 我也不知道是什么时候 不知道都涉及了些什么人 |
[25:31] | Isn’t that what you said | 这难道不是你说的 |
[25:32] | about your Indonesian nightmare? | 那个印度尼西亚噩梦么? |
[25:33] | I mean, before you realized who and what it was really about. | 我是说 你反正现在也不知道 到底是谁 是怎么回事 |
[25:37] | Well, that’s what has me so worried. | 那么 那正是我所担心的 |
[25:47] | Oh, Lee. | 噢 Lee |
[25:49] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈谈么? |
[25:50] | I don’t know if it means anything but… | 我不知道那有没有什么意义 |
[25:52] | I’m in a bit of a hurry. | 我有点忙 |
[25:53] | You mind taking a ride, we’ll talk in the car? Sure. | -你不介意我载你一程我们车上谈? -当然可以 |
[25:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[25:59] | Some hikers spotted a minivan, sitting upside-down | 有几个旅行者发现了一辆小货车 |
[26:02] | in a couple feet of water. ?????es in it. | 倒插在几英尺的水里 车里好象有尸体 |
[26:05] | There are. | 里面有 |
[26:06] | A mother and her son. | 一位母亲和她儿子 |
[26:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:11] | And you wanted to talk to me about…? | 这就是你想告诉我的? |
[26:13] | We just covered it. | 我们刚才已经谈到了 |
[26:24] | Someone slept alone last night. | 有人昨晚一个人睡的 |
[26:27] | You really are psychic. | 你确实是个灵媒 |
[26:31] | Ha, ha. | -哈哈 刮胡泡 -是啊 聪明 |
[26:31] | Shaving cream. Yeah, clever. | -哈哈 刮胡泡 -是啊 聪明 |
[26:33] | No woman would let a man leave home like that. | 没有女人会让男人这样出门的 |
[26:36] | Yeah, well, wasn’t for lack of trying. | 是啊 我确实不是不耐烦 |
[26:37] | She’s just been working all hours. | 不过 她一直都在工作 |
[26:39] | Between this home invasion thing and the mayor | 快被家庭入侵和市长 |
[26:42] | flaking out. | 搞疯了 |
[26:43] | Hm. | 恩 |
[26:48] | How old were you when you got married? | 你结婚的时候多大? |
[26:49] | Me? Um… nine. | 我? 恩 九岁 |
[26:51] | I’ve been married 12 years. | 我已经结婚十二年了 |
[26:53] | So, yeah, nine, mm-hmm. | 那么 是啊 九岁 恩恩 |
[26:54] | Yeah, well, I’m pushing 14 myself. | 是啊 恩 我准备逼自己十四岁结婚 |
[27:01] | You know, I never really lived with anyone. | 你知道么 我从来没有 真正跟谁一起生活过 |
[27:03] | Not long-term. | 没有长期生活过 |
[27:05] | Hey, if it works for you. | 嘿 如果你一个人过得好的话 |
[27:08] | Yeah, well, I’m not so sure it does anymore. | 是啊 恩 不过现在我不太确定了 |
[27:11] | Tough to make the leap. | 要下定决心真的很难 |
[27:16] | But I’m thinking there might be some leaping in my future. | 不过我在想以后 我可能会下定决心的 |
[27:21] | Well, go on, Baryshnikov. | 恩 加油 Baryshnikov |
[27:37] | You can see where the big SUV pushed against it, | 你可以看到被SUV撞到的地方 |
[27:39] | forced it off the road. | 然后把它撞出了马路 |
[27:42] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[27:58] | It’s just so eerie. | 只是太可怕了 |
[27:59] | Everything I dreamt about happened. | 我梦到的一切都发生了 |
[28:00] | Well, that has to give you some sense of satisfaction. | 恩 这肯定让你颇有满足感吧 |
[28:04] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 没有 |
[28:05] | I feel like a walking carnival trick. | 我觉得像是狂欢恶作剧 |
[28:08] | I dreamt about this little boy drowning to death. | 我梦到这小男孩是淹死的 |
[28:11] | What do you know? | 你知道么? |
[28:12] | It really happened. | 真的发生了 |
[28:13] | What is the point? | 到底为什么? |
[28:15] | Why show it to me if I can’t prevent it? | 既然我不能阻止 为什么还要让我梦到? |
[28:17] | So I have answers for the police questions | 那么 就是要我在警察 得知一切之前十五分钟 告诉他们一切? |
[28:20] | 15 minutes before they would have them otherwise? | |
[28:23] | You know, um, | 你知道么 恩 |
[28:24] | a very intuitive lady once said to me… | 一位凭知觉办事的女士 曾经对我说过 |
[28:27] | “I believe these things happen to me for a reason, | 我想这些事情发生在我身上 肯定是有理由的 |
[28:30] | “and the challenge is having the patience | 关键就是要有耐性 |
[28:32] | to wait for the reason to reveal itself.” | 等着那个理由自己走出来 |
[28:34] | Oh, zip it. | 噢 闭嘴 |
[28:36] | Anyway, I called Mrs. Pasternack down the street. | 不管怎样 我已经打电话给了 邻居Pasternack夫人 |
[28:38] | She’s going to take the girls home with her. | 她会接孩子们去她家 |
[28:41] | So if you could stop by her place on the way home… | 所以你能不能下班的时候 去她家接下她们 |
[28:44] | Thy will be done. | 没问题 |
[28:51] | CRIME TECH: Everything we can do here, we’ve done. | 我们把该做的都做好了 |
[28:53] | The rest of it | 剩下的 |
[28:54] | really ought to happen back at the lab. | 就真的得回实验室去弄了 |
[28:55] | I made a call– flatbed’s on its way out here. | 我打过电话叫拖车了 马上就到 |
[28:58] | Anything you want to share? | 还有什么吗? |
[28:59] | Well, wherever they were going, | 不管他们是要去哪儿 |
[29:00] | they knew it was going to take them a while to get there. | 他们都知道到那儿要段很长的时间 |
[29:03] | Car’s full of clothes, toiletries… | 车上装满了衣服 化妆品 |
[29:05] | No maps, though. | 不过没有地图 |
[29:07] | No tickets or brochures. | 也没有车票或是酒店小册子 |
[29:09] | You get the feeling that maybe | 你会觉得这可能 |
[29:10] | it was a pretty spontaneous trip. | 会是次自驾游 |
[29:11] | But you got a lot of the kinds of things | 长途旅行要带很多东西的 像是给孩子看的DVD |
[29:13] | you see on a long road trip, like DVDs for the kid, | |
[29:17] | fast food wrappers, juice boxes… | 快餐食品的包装纸 果汁盒 |
[29:19] | What’s this? It was in the player. | -这是什么? -这个是在播放机里的 |
[29:21] | They must’ve had it on | 车滚下去的时候 |
[29:23] | when they went over the side– The MonkeyHeads. | 他们肯定是在播着 猴子头 你刚才是说猴子头? |
[29:24] | Did you say Monkeyheads? | |
[29:27] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 恩 |
[29:28] | SCANLON: What’s the big deal? | 有什么问题? |
[29:30] | Does that mean something? | 那有什么意义么? |
[29:31] | (gasping): Oh, boy… | 噢 孩子 |
[29:33] | 1 | 希望如此 |
[29:42] | Hey, I’m home. | 嘿 我回来了 |
[29:43] | Shh, shh, shh. You’ll wake the baby. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 你会吵醒宝贝的 |
[29:45] | Marie’s already down? | Marie已经睡觉了? |
[29:47] | Have you looked at your watch? | 你有没有瞄过你的手表? |
[29:48] | It’s after 9:00. | 都九点过了 |
[29:50] | Wow. You do good work. | 哇噢 干得不错啊 |
[29:52] | What about Bridgette? | Bridgette呢? |
[29:54] | I really need to talk to Bridgette. | 我得跟Bridgette谈谈 |
[29:55] | Well, I don’t know, | 恩 我不知道 |
[29:56] | she’s been in bed for half an hour, | 她是上床有半个小时了 |
[29:58] | but I couldn’t tell you if she’s asleep or not, | 不过我没法告诉你 她到底睡着了没 |
[30:00] | ’cause she fought me every step of the way. | 因为她一直挣扎着不愿意进房 |
[30:02] | Three days ago, she couldn’t wait to get to bed, | 三天前她等不及要去睡觉 |
[30:04] | and now she acts like | 现在她又表现得像是 |
[30:05] | I’m sending her off to the electric chair. | 我要送她去电头发那么可怕 |
[30:07] | You going to have some food? | 你要吃点东西么? |
[30:08] | Later. (sighs) | 晚点再说 |
[30:11] | Did you feel that? | 你感觉到了么? |
[30:13] | What? | 什么? |
[30:14] | That blast of cold air? | 一阵阴风? |
[30:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[30:19] | I don’t even think the air-conditioning’s on. | 空调都没开吧 |
[30:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 我一整晚都感到阴风阵阵 |
[30:22] | I’ve been feeling them all night. | 我不知道 我一整晚都感到阴风阵阵 |
[30:24] | Maybe it’s just my imagination. | 可能只是我的幻觉 |
[30:26] | Maybe you’re going through the change of life. | 或许你正在经历生活的变化 |
[30:29] | Ah, could be. | 啊 可能是吧 |
[30:38] | (whispering): Bridgette. | |
[30:40] | Bridgette? | |
[30:43] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[30:46] | (gently): Hey… | 嘿 |
[30:47] | What are you doing with this? | 你拿这个干吗? |
[30:49] | This is your sister’s. | 这是你姐姐的 |
[30:51] | Well, I wasn’t hurting it. | 恩 我又没弄坏 |
[30:52] | I was just listening to it. | 我只是听一下 |
[30:54] | Well, you’re not supposed to be listening to it, | 那么 你不应该在听这个 |
[30:56] | you’re supposed to be asleep. | 你应该睡着了 |
[30:58] | Well, I don’t want to be asleep. | 好了 我不想睡着 |
[31:00] | Sleeping is scary. | 睡着太可怕了 |
[31:01] | I seeMonkeyheads when I sleep. | 我一睡着就梦到猴子头了 |
[31:04] | And why is that scary? | 为什么会那么可怕呢? |
[31:06] | Monkeyheads aren’t scary. Monkeyheads are funny. | 猴子头不可怕 猴子头很好玩 |
[31:09] | No, no, they’re not. Not lately. | 不 不 不好玩 最近不好玩了 |
[31:11] | Really? | 真的么? |
[31:15] | Tell me what you’ve seen. | 告诉我你看到些什么 |
[31:17] | Well, the other night, | 恩 那天晚上 |
[31:19] | this mama monkey and this baby monkey, | 猴子妈妈和小猴子 |
[31:22] | they were in their car, | 一起在车里 |
[31:23] | and then these bad monkeys chased them | 然后那些坏猴子在追他们 |
[31:25] | and chased them | 一直追 |
[31:27] | and then pushed them right off the road and into this lake. | 还把他们撞下公路 撞到湖里去了 |
[31:30] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[31:32] | And then they just sat there, | 他们就坐在那儿 |
[31:34] | and they were upside-down, and they were bleeding, | 倒着坐着 还流着血 |
[31:37] | and the car got filled up all with water. | 车里装满了水 |
[31:39] | And they just sat there. | 他们就坐在那儿 |
[31:40] | And then they were breathing funny little cartoon bubbles. | 冒出有趣的卡通泡泡 |
[31:43] | And then they finally fell asleep, | 最后他们睡着了 |
[31:46] | and turned into Angel Monkeys, | 变成了猴子天使 |
[31:49] | and floated out the car and up to heaven. | 飘出了车子 飞上了天堂 |
[31:55] | Sweetie… | 甜心 |
[31:57] | Well, I can see why you wouldn’t want to have | 现在我明白你为什么 |
[32:00] | another dream like that. | 不想再做个那样的梦了 |
[32:03] | But here’s the thing, Bridge– | 不过 是这样的 Bridge |
[32:05] | I am almost 100% sure | 我几乎百分之百可以肯定 |
[32:09] | that the bad dreams are over. | 噩梦已经结束了 |
[32:12] | I really think it’s okay to go back to sleep. | 我真的觉得去睡觉没什么事的啦 |
[32:15] | You do? I do. | -真的么? -真的 |
[32:17] | And if, for some strange reason, I’m wrong, | 不过 如果因为一些奇怪的原因 我说错了(你又做了噩梦) |
[32:19] | you can come into my bed. | 你可以到我床上来 |
[32:21] | But… I don’t think I’m wrong. | 但是 我觉得我不会错的 |
[32:25] | I think the bad dream is over. | 我觉得噩梦结束了 |
[32:27] | Well, I hope so. | 恩 我也希望你是对的 |
[32:29] | ‘Cause it’s really tiring trying not to sleep. | 因为要努力不睡着真的很累 |
[32:34] | She dreamt it, too. | 她也梦到了 |
[32:35] | The little boy, the drowning. | 那个小男孩给淹死了 |
[32:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[32:38] | She dreamt a cartoon version of the same thing I did. | 她跟我做了一样的梦 只不过是卡通版的 |
[32:41] | Cartoon? | 卡通版? |
[32:43] | Why a cartoon? | 为什么是卡通版? |
[32:44] | The little boy | 因为那个小男孩 |
[32:46] | was watching cartoons when he drowned. | 淹死的时候 正在看卡通 |
[32:48] | I suppose he was trying to make peace with the way he died, | 我想他是想从他的死里解脱出来 |
[32:51] | trying to find someone to tell his story to. | 想找个人讲讲他的故事 |
[32:54] | They’re about the same age. | 他们是同龄人 |
[32:57] | I hate that she dreams that stuff. | 我讨厌她会梦到这些东西 |
[32:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:00] | For what it’s worth, I think she’s okay. | 不管怎样 我想她没事的 |
[33:04] | She really thinks it is a cartoon. | 她真的以为那是个卡通 |
[33:06] | A scary cartoon, but still a cartoon. | 一个恐怖的卡通依然是个卡通 |
[33:09] | And I do think it’s over. | 而且我确实觉得已经结束了 |
[33:11] | Oh… | 噢 |
[33:13] | God. | 天哪 |
[33:15] | Tell me you don’t feel that. | 告诉我你没那种感觉 |
[33:16] | Feel what? | 什么感觉? |
[33:18] | It’s like arctic. | 像是北极 |
[33:19] | You didn’t feel that cold blast of air? | 你没觉得一阵阴风? |
[33:23] | Come here, let me feel your head. | 过来 让我摸摸你脑袋 |
[33:32] | You don’t feel feverish. | 没发烧啊 |
[33:34] | But why don’t you go lay down in bed? | 你干吗不去床上躺着? |
[33:36] | I’ll be in in a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[33:37] | I don’t feel sick. | 我没生病 |
[33:38] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[33:40] | It’s Phoenix, Arizona. | 这里是亚利桑那州的菲尼克斯 |
[33:42] | If you’re feeling the chills, you’re getting sick. | 如果你会觉得很冷 你就是生病了 |
[33:44] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[33:46] | I’ll clean up. I’ll lock up. | 我来收拾 我来锁门窗 |
[34:07] | Hey, Al. | 嘿 Al |
[34:09] | Sorry about the cold. | 很抱歉搞得阴风阵阵 |
[34:12] | I hear it goes away, eventually, though. | 不过 我还是听说自己没了 |
[34:16] | What else have you heard? | 你还听说了些什么? |
[34:18] | Oh… that you can see me. | 噢 你能看到我 |
[34:22] | That you can hear me. | 你能听到我 |
[34:24] | That, uh, that’s pretty rare. | 呃 真是太少有了 |
[34:29] | I am really sorry, Clay. | 我真的很遗憾 Clay |
[34:32] | The other day, outside my house… | 那天在我家门外 |
[34:35] | I wasn’t sure. | 我不太确定 |
[34:36] | I thought you might be… | 我想你可能 |
[34:38] | But I wasn’t sure. | 可是我不太确定 |
[34:42] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我来这儿我真的很高兴 |
[34:45] | I’m really glad I get to say good-bye. | 我真的很高兴 可是你得跟这个世界说再见了 |
[34:48] | Don’t be sorry. Nothing to be sorry about. | 别遗憾了 没什么好遗憾的 |
[34:50] | Truth is, I’ve been flirting with this all my life. | 事实上 我一生都在遗憾中度过 |
[34:54] | Now that I’m here… | 现在 我来了这儿 |
[34:56] | it’s not like the view’s all that bad. | 好象也没有那么糟糕 |
[35:02] | You know what else I heard? | 你知道我还听说了什么吗? |
[35:04] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[35:06] | That if I try hard enough, | 如果我尽力去试过 |
[35:09] | that if I want it bad enough, | 如果我真的那么想要 |
[35:14] | sometimes, someone like me | 有时候 像我这样的人 |
[35:17] | can be felt… | 也会被像你这样的人 |
[35:21] | by someone like you. | 所感知 |
[35:24] | I have to tell you, I’ve never… | 我得告诉 我从来没有 |
[35:26] | Allison? | |
[35:28] | Do you want a hand locking up? | 你需要帮忙锁门窗么? |
[35:32] | Uh… sure. | 呃 当然 |
[35:34] | Absolutely. | 肯定的 |
[35:48] | Hello, Detective. | 哈罗 探长 |
[35:50] | Your deputy-ship. | 副市长 |
[35:51] | Haven’t seen you in a couple of days. | 几天没见了 |
[35:53] | You know what’s been going on. | 你知道怎么回事的 |
[35:54] | I look up from my desk, it’s 11:00 at night. | 抬眼看看 都已经晚上十一点 |
[35:56] | Well, the mayor’s back in town now. | 好了 市长已经回来了 |
[35:57] | I saw it right on the front page of the paper. | 我在报纸头版上看到了 |
[35:59] | No reason for you not to come over tonight. | 你没理由今晚不来了 |
[36:01] | Well, then maybe I will. | 那么 可能会来 |
[36:03] | Well, if you ring the bell, maybe I’ll let you in. | 如果你按门铃 或许我会让你进来 |
[36:05] | 10:00-ish okay? | 十点左右 好么? |
[36:06] | I got a call from this woman in the third district. | 我接到了第三区 一个女人打来的电话 |
[36:08] | Worked on our last campaign. | 她上次竞选出了不少力 |
[36:10] | Wants to buy me a drink. | 想请我喝一杯 |
[36:11] | She was very insistent. | 她一定要我去 |
[36:12] | You sure it was a woman? | 你确定是个女人? |
[36:15] | Don’t you have somewhere you need to be? | 你难道不知道你该去干吗么? |
[36:17] | Oh, um… | 噢 呃 |
[36:18] | So… 10:00-ish. | 那么 十点左右 |
[36:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:32] | (clears throat) Allison here yet? | Allison还没来么? |
[36:35] | She’s the one who wanted to have this meeting. | 是她说要开会的呢 |
[36:37] | I’ve got a doctor’s thing this afternoon, | 我今天下午还要去看医生 |
[36:40] | desk full of work. | 还有一堆事情要做 |
[36:41] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:46] | SCANLON: The dead woman, the driver of the minivan, | 那个死了的女人 小货车司机 |
[36:48] | name is Olga Bankova. | 名叫Olga Bankova |
[36:50] | She’s a naturalized U.S. citizen, | 她是个移民美国公民 |
[36:51] | 34 years old, single mother, artist of some kind. | 34岁 单身母亲 好象是个艺术家 |
[36:54] | Also works as a substitute teacher; no priors. | 还是个代课老师 无前科 |
[36:55] | They were over 200 miles from home when they died. | 他们已经离家两百英里了 |
[36:58] | The child in the backseat was her son Ian. | 坐在后座的是她儿子Ian |
[37:01] | Seven years old. | 七岁 |
[37:02] | What else do we know? Not much. | -还知道些什么? -不多 |
[37:04] | We’re checking paint and body shops around the state, | 我们正在调查全州 的汽车喷漆及修理工厂 |
[37:06] | looking for any large vehicles with horizontal abrasions | 看看有没有什么大型车 |
[37:08] | consistent with the minivan’s. | 会有跟小货车上吻合的擦痕 |
[37:09] | So… | 那么 |
[37:12] | we’re certain the car was pushed into that lake bed? | 我们确定车是被撞进湖里的么? |
[37:14] | No. Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[37:17] | No one in the crime lab is willing to say | 犯罪实验室里没人能肯定 |
[37:19] | in a definitive way that the minivan was actually pushed | 小货车是被撞进了湖里的 |
[37:21] | into that lake bed. | |
[37:22] | Yes, there’s paint on the car, yes, the side is scraped | 是的 车上的漆掉了 是的 侧面的刮痕 |
[37:24] | consistent with that kind of scenario | 也确实跟你那种假想吻合 |
[37:25] | but the vehicle also took about a 40-foot fall, | 但是车是从四十英尺高的地方跌落 肯定会造成擦伤 |
[37:27] | which could account for the damage | |
[37:28] | and the mismatched paint could also be from a previous mishap. | 而掉了的漆也可能 是以前的车祸造成的 |
[37:31] | That coupled with the fact that no one | 而且再加上 |
[37:32] | can seem to come up with any kind of motive… | 没有发现任何人有任何动机 |
[37:34] | I know that she was pushed off the road. | 我知道她被撞下了公路 |
[37:36] | I saw it happen. My daughter saw it, too. | 我看到了 我女儿也看到了 |
[37:38] | Your daughter? | 你女儿? |
[37:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[37:41] | Did either one of you, perchance, | 你们当中有没有人正好 |
[37:42] | see who was driving the other vehicle? | 看到了是谁在开另一辆车? |
[37:44] | I didn’t, no. | 我没有 不 |
[37:48] | What about your daughter? | 你女儿呢? |
[37:49] | My daughter doesn’t have any information you could use. | 我女儿那儿没什么你们能用的线索 |
[37:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白了 |
[37:53] | I’m gathering that, like you, | 我跟你一样也在收集线索 |
[37:56] | your daughter saw all this in a dream. | 我女儿也是在梦里看到的 |
[37:58] | Don’t you think it might be useful to us | 难道你不觉得我们问问她 |
[38:00] | to interview her, see if we couldn’t piece together | 会有用么 看看我们能不能 |
[38:02] | some kind of description? | 拼凑出些线索来? |
[38:04] | I’m familiar with a number of people from around the state | 我认识州里很多 |
[38:06] | who have a lot of expertise | 访问儿童的专家 |
[38:08] | when it comes to interviewing children. | |
[38:09] | I mean, we’d have to finesse the whole dream thing, | 我是说 我们得好好 设计一下做梦的说辞 |
[38:12] | but I’m sure it could be handled. | 不过 我敢肯定没问题的 |
[38:16] | She saw them, but she didn’t see them. | 她看到了他们 但是她又没看到他们 |
[38:21] | Look, it was a cartoon. | 听着 那是个卡通 |
[38:23] | She saw the whole thing as a cartoon. | 她看到的整件事都是个卡通 |
[38:25] | The people who pushed the minivan off the road | 把车撞出公路的人 |
[38:29] | were cartoon people. | 也是卡通人物 |
[38:31] | Everybody was a cartoon. | 所有人都是卡通人物 |
[38:37] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[38:41] | Any news on the home invasion front? | 调查家庭入侵那边有什么线索? |
[38:42] | SCANLON: Not really. No. | 没什么线索 没有 |
[38:44] | Place turned out to be amazingly clean. | 现场干净得吓人 |
[38:46] | I mean, clearly these guys were pros. | 我是说 很显然这些人都很专业 |
[38:47] | Aha. | 啊哈 |
[38:50] | No leads on the home invasion front. | 家庭入侵调查方面没有线索 |
[38:52] | Dark cartoon forces at work, | 恐怖卡通开场了 |
[38:54] | pushing vehicles off our thoroughfares. | 车被撞出了大路 |
[38:56] | It’s a wonderful day to be the district attorney. | 地方检查官美好的一天 |
[38:57] | Excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[38:59] | You’re excused. | 原谅你了 |
[39:03] | (mimics): “It’s a wonderful day to be the district attorney.” | 地方检查官美好的一天 |
[39:06] | You know the man’s under a lot of pressure. | 你知道他的压力不小啊 |
[39:07] | That’s not the point. It was mean. | 那不是关键 是故意的 |
[39:09] | It was needlessly mean. | 不必要那样的 |
[39:10] | He’s not himself. | 那都不是他自己 |
[39:12] | I don’t know what’s wrong with him. | 我不知道他是怎么了 |
[39:13] | Who are you guys talking about? Nobody. | -你们在说谁啊? -没谁 |
[39:15] | You know, all they’re talking about on the radio is | 你知道么 他们在广播里说的全是 |
[39:17] | how these guys are still out there, | 这些家伙怎么还没给抓到 |
[39:18] | it’s just a matter of time before they do it again. | 他们再次犯案只是时间问题 |
[39:20] | Okay, I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[39:22] | He’s under a lot of pressure on that case, | 在那案子上他承受着巨大的压力 |
[39:24] | and I’m not helping him on that case. | 而我却帮不上忙 |
[39:26] | Well, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:27] | I wish I could pick and choose what I dream | 我希望我能在需要的时候 |
[39:28] | on any given day, but I can’t. | 挑着做梦 但我不行 |
[39:30] | So it isn’t the crime du jour. | 没办法告诉他 今天供应的犯罪是哪些 |
[39:31] | I can’t help that. | 我没办法 |
[39:33] | I see what I see, and I know what I know and my daughter… | 我看到我所看到的 我知道我女儿所知道的 |
[39:35] | Uh-uh… I think you’re blowing this | 呃 呃 我想你气愤得有点过头了 |
[39:37] | way out of proportion. My daughter | |
[39:38] | doesn’t get to specify the style of presentation | 有人从那个世界来找我女儿 诉说他的故事 |
[39:40] | when someone reaches out to her from the great beyond | 而她并不能详细描述出来 那么 抱歉 |
[39:43] | to tell her something. “Well, I’m sorry, | |
[39:46] | we’re not accepting cartoon dreams today.” | 我们今天不接受卡通版的梦 |
[39:47] | The district attorney prefers his clues from the other side | 地方检查官只是想线索 |
[39:50] | more straightforward. | 能够更直接一些 |
[39:52] | More crime, less character. | 多点罪案 少点角色 |
[39:53] | More like an episode of Law & Order. | 更像一集Law & Order |
[39:55] | Allison. | |
[39:56] | Are you talking about me? | 你是在说我么? |
[39:58] | No, honey, nobody’s talking about you. | 不 宝贝 没人在说你 |
[40:00] | Nobody’s talking about anybody. | 没人在说任何人 |
[40:01] | I need a bath. | 我要洗个澡 |
[40:05] | Is something wrong, Mommy? | 怎么了 妈妈? |
[40:07] | It’s not you guys. | 跟你们无关 |
[40:08] | Mommy just had a hard day. | 妈妈只是今天过得很不好 |
[40:11] | No, I’m, uh, I’m still here. | 不 我 呃 我 我还是在这儿 |
[40:14] | Of course. I know it’s dinnertime. | 当然 我知道是晚饭时间了 |
[40:16] | He just wanted to run some tests, | 他只是想测试一下 |
[40:17] | and I’m just sitting here waiting for the results. | 我只要坐在这里等结果就好了 |
[40:22] | I’ll call you when I’m done. | 搞定了我就打电话给你 |
[40:24] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:37] | I’ve been guarding it with my life. | 这可是我一生的杰作 |
[40:39] | I appreciate it. | 我很喜欢 |
[40:47] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[40:50] | Bridge and Marie are down. | Bridge和Marie睡了 |
[40:52] | Ariel’s taking a shower. | Ariel在洗澡 |
[40:54] | I thought I would just lock up and go to bed. | 我想我锁好门窗就睡觉 |
[40:56] | Oh, my God, how long have I been in here? | 噢 天哪 我在这儿多久了? |
[40:58] | That’s all right; you look comfortable. | 没事的 你看起来很舒服 |
[41:00] | You’re allowed. | 你可以这样的 |
[41:01] | I’ll be back. I won’t let you drown. | 我马上回来 我不会让你失望的 |
[41:19] | WOMAN: We’re very aware of everything | 我们非常清楚 |
[41:20] | that’s been going on with the mayor. | 市长都干了些什么 |
[41:22] | We’re all aware of how mercurial he can be. | 我们也非常清楚他有多聪明 |
[41:25] | You’ve been very deft | 你真是会 |
[41:27] | the way you’ve covered for him. | 为他掩饰 |
[41:29] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[41:30] | Oh, and you do it well. | 噢 你做的很不错 |
[41:32] | You seem very, um, at ease on television. | 你在电视上看起来很镇定 |
[41:36] | Oh? | 噢? |
[41:37] | Have you ever considered running for office? | 你有没有考虑过参加竞选? |
[41:39] | Excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[41:41] | We’d like to see you go after a spot on city council. | 我们都想你去参加市政竞选 |
[42:06] | Oh, let me ask you something. | 噢 让我问问你 |
[42:08] | How do I do this? | 我怎么说? |
[42:09] | Just ask her. | 直接问 |
[42:10] | You got a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友么? |
[42:11] | Hopefully, a doctor or a lawyer. | 最好是个个医生或者律师 |
[42:13] | Someone with some standing. | 某个有名望的人 |
[42:18] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[42:21] | But seriously, is there someone we should know about? | 不过说真的 有没有该介绍我们认识的男朋友? |
[42:23] | Whoever they are, they’re going to end up being very involved. | 不过 不管是谁 都不能让他们涉及竞选当中 |
[42:27] | Please, whomever it might be, | 记住 不管会是谁 |
[42:28] | just don’t let it be a civil servant. | 千万别找公务员 |
[42:30] | All of the union agreements are coming up in January, | 所有的工会合约 都会在一月被提出来讨论 |
[42:32] | (laughs): and that’s all we need. | 那就是我们所需要的 |
[42:44] | I’d do that for you, if I could. | 如果我能的话 一定帮你做 |
[42:47] | 1 | 我是说要是我能碰到的话 |
[42:50] | I’m beginning to think it’s a big lie. | 我开始觉得这是一个弥天大谎 |
[42:52] | 2 | 对你来说倒是不错 |
[42:53] | What are you doing here? 3 | 你在这儿干什么? 你在这儿待多久了? |
[42:56] | 4 | 我就没离开过 |
[42:57] | But that’s crazy. | 太不可理喻了 |
[42:59] | That’s wrong. You can’t be here. | 这是不对的 你不能待在这儿 |
[43:02] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[43:03] | I have a family, and you have someplace | 我有自己的家庭 而你有 |
[43:05] | you’re supposed to be. | 你应该去的地方 |
[43:07] | Well, I like it here. | 嗯 我就想在这儿待着 |
[43:08] | I like your house; it feels good. | 我喜欢你家 感觉很好 |
[43:10] | I like your kids. | 我喜欢你的孩子们 |
[43:11] | You’re not thinking clearly. | 你没有认真想过 |
[43:14] | You must still be in shock. | 你肯定还没从震惊中摆脱出来 |
[43:16] | And you’re leaving out my husband. | 而且我要你离我老公远点 |
[43:17] | I have a husband. I have a life. | 我有老公 有我自己的生活 |
[43:19] | Really? (door opens) | 真的吗? |
[43:20] | Locked and loaded. | 锁定目标 填弹完毕 |
[43:27] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿 你猜怎么着? |
[43:28] | Wet becomes you, my darling. | 你简直就是出水芙蓉啊 老婆 |
[43:31] | You look good like that. | 看起来真不错 |
[43:34] | I may toss you in that tub every night. | 我应该每天晚上 都把你往浴缸里扔一回 |
[43:37] | “Wet becomes you”? | 出水芙蓉? |
[43:40] | This is so unfair. | 这真是太不公平了 |
[43:43] | (chuckles) What’s that? I say the wrong thing? | 你说什么? 我说错什么了吗? |
[43:46] | You want me to go? | 你想让我离开吗? |
[43:47] | Just say, “Clay, I need you to go.” | 只要说 Clay 我要你离开就行了 |
[43:49] | JOE: I can’t help it. You come over here | 我忍不住了 不信你就站到这儿来 |
[43:51] | and look at yourself in that water, | 看看你泡在水里的样子 |
[43:54] | in the candlelight. | 周围烛光环绕 |
[43:56] | Sorry, baby, it’s bigger than both of us. | 实在抱歉 宝贝 这是多大的诱惑啊 |
[43:59] | Kind of a goofball, huh? | 他有点缺心眼 是不是? |
[44:00] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[44:02] | You’re seriously bothered? | 你真的烦我这么说? |
[44:03] | Just say, “Clay, I need you to go.” | 只要说 Clay 我要你离开 就行喽 |
[44:07] | See, this is it. This is the kind of stuff. | 看到没 就是这个 就是这种腔调 |
[44:09] | This is why we were never meant to be. | 这就是为什么我和你从来就没可能 |
[44:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[44:14] | “Never meant to be”? | 从来就没可能? |
[44:16] | Does he know he’s got toothpaste on his mouth? | 他知道他把牙膏蹭在嘴上了吗? |
[44:18] | Does he have any idea how sad and pathetic | 他知道他有多可悲 |
[44:20] | this all is? Clay, I need you to go! | -多凄惨吗? -Clay 我要你离开! |
[44:22] | Clay? | |
[44:25] | Did you say “Clay”? | 你刚刚说了Clay? |
[44:28] | As in high school Clay? | 就是你的高中同学Clay? |
[44:30] | Is he here? | 他在这儿? |
[44:33] | Allison? | |
[44:35] | Hey, Allison! | 嘿 Allison |
[44:37] | Allison! | |
[45:34] | (screaming): Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[45:36] | Is he in here? I don’t see him, no. | -他在这儿? -我没看到他 没看到 |
[45:38] | Then where is he, Allison? | 那他在哪儿 Allison? |
[45:39] | I don’t know. I don’t see him, either. | 我不知道 我也没看到他 |
[45:41] | You expect me to believe that? | 你以为我会相信你吗? |
[45:43] | BRIDGETTE (screaming): Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[45:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[45:54] | Hey, you still coming over? | 嘿 你还在和他们谈判吗? |
[45:55] | How’d the drink thing go? | 喝东西之时谈得怎么样? |
[45:56] | They just left. It went great. | 他们刚刚离开了 结果很好 |
[45:58] | It went really great. | 真的很好 |
[46:00] | But I need to talk to you about something. | 不过我要跟你说点事情 |
[46:03] | Anything. What’s going on? | 尽管说吧 什么事? |
[46:06] | Hang on a second, honey, I’m getting another call. | 等一下 亲爱的 又有个电话打进来 |
[46:12] | Baby, whatever it is, it’s gonna have to hold. | 亲爱的 不管有什么事 恐怕都得先放一放了 |
[46:15] | I just got a call. | 我刚刚接到电话 |
[46:17] | Somebody hit a mansion in Bear Park. | 有人袭击了狗熊公园附近的一座大楼 |
[46:19] | I don’t have all the details yet, | 我还没拿到详细资料 |
[46:20] | but, uh, looks like I’m gonna have to run out there. | 不过 嗯 看来我得到那儿去一趟 |
[46:27] | Hello? | 喂? |
[46:31] | Oh, yes, I understand. | 哦 好的 明白 |
[46:32] | He’s right here. | 我让他来接电话 |
[46:36] | Manuel? | |
[46:38] | What are you doing? | 你怎么啦? |
[46:40] | There’s been another one of those house things. | 又有家庭入侵 |
[46:43] | Okay, I know. | 好 我知道了 |
[46:47] | The light is on, right? | 灯开着 是不是? |
[46:48] | You turned on the lamp? | 你开灯了? |
[46:50] | The lamp is on? What are you talking about? | -灯是亮着的? -你在说什么? |
[46:52] | Yes, the light is on. They’re on the phone. | 没错 灯是亮着的 他们打电话找你 |
[46:53] | Shh, don’t panic. Just tell them I’ll call them back. | 嘘 你别慌 就告诉他们 我会给他们打回去 |
[46:56] | What are you talking about you’ll “call them back”? | 干吗要说给他们打回去? |
[46:58] | Lilly… | |
[47:00] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[47:01] | Don’t be alarmed… | 千万不要惊慌 |
[47:04] | but I can’t see a damn thing. | 我什么都看不到了 |
[47:08] | (crying) Shh, Bridgette. | 别哭 Bridgette |
[47:10] | (phone ringing) Sweetie, it was just a bad dream. | 宝贝 只是个噩梦而已 |
[47:13] | Sweetie, stop. You’re gonna make yourself sick. | 宝贝 别哭了 你会弄得自己不舒服的 |
[47:17] | It’s Scanlon. | 是Scanlon |
[47:19] | Hello? Come here. | -喂? -来 爸爸抱 |
[47:20] | SCANLON (on phone): Allison, it happened again. | Allison 又出事了 |
[47:24] | They got the man of the house. | 他们杀了那家的男人 |
[47:26] | He has a golf club. | 他拿着一个高尔夫球杆 |
[47:27] | The Mom… | 小孩儿的妈妈 |
[47:29] | In the hall, yeah. | 死在门厅 我知道 |
[47:30] | What about the baby? | 家里的孩子呢? |
[47:32] | Did they get the baby? | 他们也杀了孩子吗? |
[47:34] | Yeah, they got the baby, too. | 是的 他们也杀了孩子 |
[47:37] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[47:43] | Go to sleep, Joe. | 睡吧 Joe |
[47:44] | I can’t go to sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[47:48] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[47:51] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道 |
[47:54] | I don’t see him. I don’t see him anywhere. | 我没看见他 我在哪儿都没看见他 |
[47:56] | I would tell you if I did. | 如果我刚才看见了 我会告诉你的 |
[47:57] | But you’re not even looking. | 但是你根本就没找 |
[48:01] | I don’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[48:03] | I swear. Right. | -我发誓 -好吧 |
[48:06] | Uh-huh. What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我? |
[48:08] | Allison, the man has apparently been here for two whole days. | Allison 这家伙明显已经在这儿待了两天了 |
[48:12] | Now, either you forgot to mention it or he can choose when it is | 所以说 要不然就是 你忘了告诉我 要不然就是 他可以选择 |
[48:15] | that you see him, and neither of those two scenarios | 什么时候可以让你看见他 这两种假设 不论哪一种 |
[48:17] | makes me particularly comfortable. | 都让我觉得不自在 |
[48:19] | You know, you can really be an ass. | 我告诉你 你有时候真是个混蛋 |
[48:21] | I didn’t do this, Allison. | 又不是我的错 Allison |
[48:22] | I’m going to go sleep in the girls’ room. | 我去孩子的卧室睡了 |
[48:24] | Go. Holler if you see a ghost. | -去吧 -要是你见到鬼了就大声嚷嚷 |
[48:26] | Yeah, if you see a ghost, remember: | 好吧 要是你见到鬼了 别忘了 |
[48:28] | you’re a married woman. | 你可是个有夫之妇 |
[48:33] | Hey, “Allibaster.” | 嘿 出气筒Alli |
[48:36] | Your guy’s got quite the temper, huh? | 你老公的脾气够大的啊 是不是? |
[48:38] | You think he has a temper? | 你以为就他有脾气? |
[48:39] | Shh, down, girl. | 嘘 别发火 姑娘 |
[48:41] | How dare you– camp out in my house?! | 你怎么能这样 在我家里安营扎寨?! |
[48:44] | Toy with my family, toy with me, | 把我的家人耍得团团转 把我耍得团团转? |
[48:46] | someone you claim to care about? | 还声称你关心我呢 |
[48:48] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[48:49] | No, you don’t. Yes, | -不 你才不恨我 -是的 |
[48:51] | I do and I need you to leave my house. | 我就是恨你 而且我要你从我家滚出去 |
[48:54] | Funny how things work out. | 事情发展成这样还真是好笑 |
[48:56] | You know, when we were in school, I thought you were | 你知道吗 在学校时 我觉得你是 |
[48:58] | the smartest thing on two legs. | 两条腿的生物里最聪明的 |
[48:59] | When we were in school, I thought you were smug. | 在学校时 我觉得你是个自恋狂 |
[49:02] | And vain and selfish and nice to look at | 又自大 又自私 空有其表 |
[49:05] | and maybe, deep down, had a heart. | 但也许 心地还不错 |
[49:06] | I guess I was wrong about the heart. | 看来我真是高估了你的心地了 |
[49:08] | You know, he’s mistaken about you in there. | 其实误会你的人是他 |
[49:11] | Pissed off becomes you. | 你是怒火攻心了 |
[49:13] | Leave my house! | 从我家滚出去 |
[49:14] | Don’t you think I would, if I could? | 你不觉得我要是能走 早就走了么? |
[49:16] | Well, maybe you just have to try harder. | 嗯 可能你只需要再好好试一下 |
[49:19] | Come on, you can do it. | 加油 你能做到 |
[49:22] | Find a light and walk into it. | 发现那道光 走到它里面去 |
[49:24] | You think it’s just a coincidence I ended up here, | 你以为我困在这儿就是个巧合么 |
[49:26] | out of all the places in all the world? | 全世界那么多地方 我偏偏困在这儿? |
[49:27] | Your house? | 困在你家里? |
[49:29] | You think it’s an accident you can see me? | 你以为你能看到我 听到我 |
[49:32] | Hear me? I don’t. | 只是巧合么 我可不这么想 |
[49:35] | I’ve been to a lot of places, I’ve seen a lot of things. | 我去过很多地方 见过很多事情 |
[49:38] | I don’t believe in coincidence. | 我可不相信巧合 |
[49:40] | I’m here for a reason… | 我到这儿来是有原因的 |
[49:41] | like it or not, baby. | 而不管你乐不乐意 宝贝儿 |
[49:44] | I think that reason is you. | 我觉得这个原因就是你 |
[49:48] | Mommy, I got scared and I thought I heard voices. | 妈妈 我觉得很害怕 我好像听到了什么声音 |
[49:52] | It’s just me, sweetie, talking to myself. | 没事 宝贝 只是我在自言自语呢 |
[49:54] | Did you have a bad dream? | 你也做噩梦了吗? |
[49:56] | Uh… kind of. | 唔 差不多吧 |
[49:59] | Do you want to come in my bed and sleep with me? | 你想不想到我床上来和我一起睡? |
[50:02] | That might make it all better. | 那样你可能会觉得好多了 |
[50:06] | If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[50:08] | Okay, just this once. | 好吧 下不为例 |
[50:10] | As long as we don’t make a habit out of it. | 我可不能把你惯出这个坏习惯来 |
[50:11] | (chuckles): Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:17] | (beeping) MAN: Mr. Devalos. | Devalos先生 |
[50:19] | I’m going to shine a very bright light into your eyes. | 我要往你的眼睛里 射进一道非常强的光 |
[50:22] | I need you to tell me if you see something. | 如果你看到了什么 就告诉我 |
[50:23] | Anything. | 不管看到什么 |
[50:25] | DEVALOS: Uh, yeah. | 嗯 好吧 |
[50:27] | It’s very blurry, but I can see. | 非常非常模糊 不过我的确看到了 |
[50:30] | I see you and I see the room. | 我看到了你 还有这个房间 |
[50:33] | And I can see you, Lilly. | 而且我还看到你了 Lilly |
[50:34] | My best guess is that we’re looking at a severe case | 最有可能的猜测是 我们面对的是严重的 |
[50:37] | of diabetic retinopathy. | 糖尿病视网膜病变 |
[50:39] | Blood sugar’s off the charts. | 血糖值高得惊人 |
[50:41] | You’re lucky you can see at all. | 你还能看到已经是万幸了 |
[50:43] | You’re lucky you’re conscious. | 你还有知觉已经是万幸了 |
[50:44] | DEVALOS: What does this mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[50:45] | Is this thing curable? | 这个病可以治愈吗? |
[50:47] | It means we wait. | 我的意思是我们需要等待 |
[50:48] | Wait for that insulin we’re putting in you | 等着看我们给你注射的胰岛素 |
[50:51] | to hopefully start doing its work. | 能不能发生作用 |
[50:53] | And wait for the doctors who really | 而且还要等治疗糖尿病 |
[50:54] | know their way around this stuff | 的专科医生来到这儿 |
[50:55] | to get here, which may be a little bit. | 这可能要多等一会儿 |
[50:58] | It is 4:00 in the morning, you know. | 因为现在才凌晨四点 |
[50:59] | LILLY: But he’s gonna be okay? | 但是他会康复吧? |
[51:01] | We just have to hope the damage isn’t too great. | 我们只能寄希望于损伤并不太大 |
[51:03] | Mr. Devalos… | Devalos先生 |
[51:06] | when was the last time you saw a doctor? | 你上一次去看医生时什么时候? |
[51:09] | DEVALOS (sighing): I honestly don’t know. | 还真说不好 |
[51:13] | I really can’t remember. | 我实在记不清了 |
[51:17] | I’m gonna shut this light off. | 我要把手电关掉了 |
[51:19] | I suggest you get some rest. | 我建议你休息一会儿 |
[52:21] | Okay. Mommy. | -没事 -妈妈 |
[52:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:25] | I saw it, too. | 我也看到了 |
[52:26] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[52:28] | It’s okay, it was just a cartoon. | 没事的 就是一部卡通片而已 |
[52:30] | Okay? Shh. | 没事的 嘘 |
[52:38] | DEVALOS: Hey. | 嘿 |
[52:41] | I can see you. | 我能看见你 |
[52:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[52:46] | I can see you, too. | 我也能看见你 |
[52:48] | You look kind of soft and gauzy, | 你看起来又温柔又飘忽 |
[52:51] | kind of like an angel. | 就好像天使一样 |
[52:54] | Kind of like… | 就好像 |
[52:57] | we might be in heaven. | 我们可能是在天堂 |
[52:58] | We’re not dead, are we? | 我们不会已经死了吧? |
[53:00] | God, I hope not. | 天啊 但愿不是 |
[53:01] | I have a bunch of stuff I have to pick up at the dry cleaners. | 我还有一大堆东西在干洗店呢 |
[53:05] | If I’m dead, Joe will never remember | 如果我死了 Joe绝对想不起来 |
[53:07] | where I keep the tickets. | 我把洗衣票放在哪儿了 |
[53:08] | What did you do? | 你都干了些什么啊 |
[53:12] | The dentist, the doctor, flying. | 牙医 大夫 坐飞机 |
[53:17] | Those are my three big demons. | 这是我最怕的三件事 |
[53:19] | When I was a teenager, | 我十几岁的时候 |
[53:22] | my… my mother | 我妈妈 |
[53:24] | worked in a department store refolding merchandise | 在一家百货公司上班 |
[53:27] | at night after everyone had gone home. | 工作是在大家都回家以后 趁夜里重新包装商品 |
[53:32] | She didn’t even feel bad. | 她甚至都没觉得不舒服 |
[53:34] | Just a little pain under her arm. | 只不过胳臂下面有点疼 |
[53:38] | Ignored it for the longest time. | 她一直没有放在心上 |
[53:41] | Store insisted she see someone. | 百货公司坚持要让她去检查一下 |
[53:43] | And then, six weeks later… | 于是 六周之后 |
[53:48] | I do believe that’s the last time I ever cried. | 我相信那是我最后一次哭泣 |
[53:51] | Got a life’s worth of tears out. | 把一辈子的眼泪都流干了 |
[53:58] | You come all this way | 你大老远跑到这儿来 |
[53:59] | just to give me that swell-looking balloon? | 就为了送给我这个圆滚滚的气球? |
[54:04] | Olga Bankova and her son were run off the road | Olga Bankova母子就是被 |
[54:06] | by the same people who killed the Costigan family last week, | 上周杀害Costigan一家的人推下公路的 |
[54:10] | slaughtered the Milano family last night. | 他们昨晚还残杀了Milano一家 |
[54:13] | And you know this how? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[54:15] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[54:19] | We’re still in the land of cartoon people, right? | 我们仍然被一群卡通人物引导 是不是? |
[54:23] | I’d really like to see where they lived, | 我很想去看看他们的住处 |
[54:26] | this boy and his mother. | 那个男孩子和他妈妈 |
[54:27] | We’ve already had a detective out there, | 我们已经派了一个警官过去了 |
[54:30] | but, sure, you’re welcome to take a look. | 但是 你要去看一眼当然更好 |
[54:35] | Hey, hold on a second. | 嘿 等一下 |
[54:36] | Uh, thought you were a friend. | 嗯 既然你是我的朋友 |
[54:38] | Gaze into your crystal ball. | 从你的水晶球里看看未来 |
[54:40] | Give a sick man some hope. | 给这个病人一点希望吧 |
[54:46] | It just doesn’t work that way. | 没用的 |
[54:48] | A lot of times, | 有很多时候 |
[54:50] | the people closest to me… | 越是和我关系密切的人 |
[54:53] | I didn’t even know you were ill. | 我甚至不知道你病了 |
[54:56] | I do know that your wife loves you. | 但是我的确知道你妻子很爱你 |
[54:59] | We passed in the hall. | 我们在大厅打了个照面 |
[55:01] | She was going home to clean up, | 她正要回家去洗漱 |
[55:04] | call relatives. | 通知亲戚 |
[55:06] | It just poured off her. | 她的心声溢于言表 |
[55:08] | “I love this man. | 我爱这个人 |
[55:10] | “I’m so angry at this man. | 我真生他的气 |
[55:13] | “I love this man. | 我爱这个人 |
[55:14] | I am so angry at this man.” | 但我真生他的气 |
[55:26] | ALLISON: Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:37] | They smashed their way through this door. | 他们撞开这道门闯了进来 |
[55:40] | Who, the cartoon bad guys? | 谁 那些卡通坏蛋? |
[55:42] | It’s an old, rotted doorjamb, | 这门框很老旧 已经腐烂了 |
[55:44] | an old, rotted door. | 又旧又不结实 |
[55:46] | If she didn’t have it locked, didn’t have the chain on it, | 如果她没把它锁上 没有用链锁栓住 |
[55:48] | you could kick this open, | 轻轻一撞就能打开 |
[55:49] | we’d never even know. | 我们根本不会知道 |
[55:59] | What is it we’re looking for again? | 我再问一次 我们到底要找什么呢? |
[56:01] | I don’t know, a reason why killers who hit wealthy families | 我也不知道 大概是要知道 为什么那些专门无缘无故 |
[56:05] | for no reason at all would also kill | 制造富有人家灭门案的杀手 也会杀害 |
[56:06] | a substitute teacher and her child. | 一个代课教师和她的孩子吧 |
[56:14] | SCANLON: Methinks the woman liked to paint. | 我想这女人应该喜欢画画 |
[56:28] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[56:28] | It looks like she’s trying to learn how to paint | 似乎她正在努力临摹 |
[56:30] | in the style of this artist. | 这个画家的作品风格 |
[56:38] | Do these look familiar? | 你觉不觉得这很眼熟? |
[56:40] | Sure. I’d recognize that squiggle anywhere. | 当然 到处都能见到这种图案 |
[56:42] | It’s after 5:00, Allison. | 已经五点多了 Allison |
[56:44] | We’ve got at least a two-hour drive back. | 我们至少要两个小时才能开回去 |
[56:46] | Allison? | |
[56:50] | The food court at the mall? | 商场里的美食广场? |
[56:54] | You can have dinner anywhere you want, | 你大可以随便挑个餐厅吃晚饭 |
[56:56] | and you want to have it at the food court at the mall? | 却只想去商场里的美食广场? |
[56:59] | Daddy, if you don’t really want to know, you shouldn’t ask. | 爸爸 如果你不是真心想知道 就根本不该问 |
[57:01] | What’s wrong with the food court at the mall? | 商场的美食广场有什么不好? |
[57:03] | They have everything. | 那儿要什么有什么 |
[57:05] | They have food from all over the world. | 有世界各地的美食 |
[57:07] | Okay, the people have spoken. | 好吧 宣传上是这么说的 |
[57:10] | Let me just get out of these clothes, | 那我先把这身衣服换下来 |
[57:11] | and we’ll head out to the mall. | 然后我们就出发去商场 |
[57:13] | Yippee. | 哦也 |
[57:33] | Hello? | 你在那儿? |
[57:43] | She is my wife, you know. | 她是我老婆 你也知道 |
[57:49] | Mine. | 我老婆 |
[57:52] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[57:54] | You’re thinking, what am I gonna do, kill you? | 你在想 我要怎么办 杀了你? |
[57:59] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我也不知道我要怎么办 |
[58:01] | But I will figure something out. | 但是我会想出来的 |
[58:03] | I am gonna make your death | 我要让你死了以后 |
[58:07] | more miserable than your life. | 比活着时候更悲惨 |
[58:18] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[58:25] | Hey, Ariel? | 嘿 Ariel? |
[58:28] | Ariel, sweetie, come here for a second. | Ariel 宝贝 来这儿一下 |
[58:35] | Hey, come here. What are you doing? | -嘿 过来 -你要干吗? |
[58:36] | I thought you were changing. | 我还以为你在换衣服 |
[58:38] | I thought we were going to the mall. We are, we are. | -我还以为我们要去商场 -没错 没错 |
[58:40] | Just have a look around the room. | 你就把这房间看一下就好 |
[58:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:43] | What am I looking for? | 我要看什么? |
[58:45] | I don’t know. What do you see? | 我也不知道 你看到什么了? |
[58:46] | Do you see anything? | 你看到什么没有? |
[58:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[58:51] | I see what you see. | 我看到的和你看到的一样 |
[58:52] | It’s your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[58:53] | It looks like your room always looks. | 它看起来和平时没什么不同 |
[58:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[58:57] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just curious. | 嗯 我没事 我就是有点好奇 |
[58:58] | So… | 那么 |
[59:00] | there’s nothing you see in here that’s out of the ordinary? | 你没看到这儿有什么不同寻常的东西? |
[59:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:04] | Did Mommy get a new bedspread or something? | 是不是妈妈买了新床罩之类的? |
[59:09] | Huh. | 哈 |
[59:14] | It’s the wind, Daddy. | 起风了 爸爸 |
[59:20] | It’s just the wind. | 只不过是起风了 |
[59:22] | Huh. | 哈 |
[59:24] | I’m really hungry. | 我真的饿了 |
[59:25] | We’re all really hungry. | 我们都饿坏了 |
[59:27] | Yes, me, too. | 没错 我也一样 |
[59:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[59:29] | I’ll change later. Let’s get out of here. | 我一会儿再换衣服 咱们现在就走 |
[59:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[59:35] | 6 | 那里真的有世界各地的美食么 |
[1:00:00] | Look at this. Together again. | 瞧瞧啊 我们又聚到一起了 |
[1:00:08] | If we’re here, who’s running the city? | 如果我们都在这儿 谁在管理这城市呢? |
[1:00:12] | Could you have picked a more out of the way place? | 你还能找到比这 更不显眼的位置么? |
[1:00:14] | Yeah, pretty obscure, huh? | 是啊 的确够隐蔽的 |
[1:00:18] | May I start you off with something to drink? | 两位可以开始点酒水了么? |
[1:00:20] | You on the clock? | 你赶时间么? |
[1:00:21] | I’ll have a scotch and soda. | 我要一杯苏格兰威士忌兑苏打水 |
[1:00:23] | The lady will have a dirty martini. | 给这位女士来一杯火热马提尼 |
[1:00:26] | So, when last we spoke, uh… | 那么 我们上一次聊的时候 嗯 |
[1:00:29] | DINOVI: When last we spoke… | 我们上次聊的时候 |
[1:00:31] | Where do I start? | 我该从哪儿说起呢? |
[1:00:33] | Drinks… Lady from the third district… | 和你一起喝点东西的 第三区来的女士 |
[1:00:35] | It went great. | 结果很好 |
[1:00:37] | It’s been 24 hours, and I still don’t believe it. | 都已经过去24小时了 我仍然不敢相信 |
[1:00:39] | Believe what? | 相信什么? |
[1:00:42] | They want me to run for city council. | 他们想让我竞选市议会 |
[1:00:47] | (exhales) I should cancel the cocktails | 我应该退掉鸡尾酒 |
[1:00:48] | and get us a bottle of champagne. | 点一瓶香槟来庆祝 |
[1:00:50] | Don’t do that. I’ve been dreaming | 别这样 我盼着喝一杯马提尼 |
[1:00:51] | about a martini all day. | 已经盼了整整一天了 |
[1:00:52] | A martini? Not me? | 马提尼? 而不是我? |
[1:00:53] | A martini and you. | 马提尼和你 |
[1:00:55] | I was just | 我只是 |
[1:00:56] | so completely taken by surprise. | 彻彻底底的吃了一惊 |
[1:00:59] | Then they started hitting me with questions. | 然后他们就开始问我问题 |
[1:01:01] | Questions? | 问题? |
[1:01:03] | “Where were you born? Are you a native? | 你在哪儿出生? 是本地人吗? |
[1:01:05] | “Do you belong to any clubs? | 是否加入任何俱乐部? |
[1:01:06] | Are you involved with anyone?” | 是否和什么人交往? |
[1:01:07] | You fess up? | 你都坦白交待了? |
[1:01:09] | I told them the truth. | 我告诉他们实情了 |
[1:01:11] | That, for all intents and purposes, I’m… | 也就是说 实际上 我 |
[1:01:13] | You’re at my house one or two nights a week. | 你每周在我家呆上一两个晚上 |
[1:01:14] | Well, no, I didn’t tell them that. | 嗯 不 我没说那个 |
[1:01:16] | I don’t think a woman running for office | 我不认为一个要参加竞选的女性 |
[1:01:18] | should be bragging about making the walk of shame | 应该对别人大肆谈论自己 在凌晨六点半 |
[1:01:20] | from her lover’s apartment to her car at 6:30 in the morning, | 从情人家里偷偷摸摸溜到停车位上 |
[1:01:22] | praying that nobody sees her. | 一边还祈祷着别被人撞见的事 |
[1:01:25] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 这个 |
[1:01:28] | …I want to talk to you about that. | 我正要和你谈谈这个 |
[1:01:30] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[1:01:32] | I realized something. | 我明白了一些事情 |
[1:01:33] | I like what we have, the way we have it. | 我很喜欢我们所拥有的 以及我们的交往方式 |
[1:01:38] | I wasn’t sure at first. | 一开始我还不能确定 |
[1:01:40] | Never been with someone who didn’t want to come home with me | 我以前从没和不想在圣诞节和我一起回家 |
[1:01:43] | to my folks at Christmas, but… | 见父母的人交往过 但是 |
[1:01:45] | but it’s okay. | 但是真的没关系 |
[1:01:46] | It’s actually good. | 事实上 这很好 |
[1:01:47] | One of the things these people said to me was, | 那些人和我说的事情里 有一条就是 |
[1:01:50] | I guess a lot of the union agreements– | 大概有很多工会合约 |
[1:01:52] | police, fire, teachers– they’re all coming up next year. | 关于警察 消防员和教师的 都要在明年被提出 |
[1:01:56] | I mean, the last thing they wanted to hear was that I’m– | 我是说 他们最不希望听到的就是 |
[1:02:00] | whatever you call this thing we have– with a civil servant. | 不管你怎么称呼我们的关系 和一个国家公务员在一起 |
[1:02:09] | Is that what I am, a civil servant? | 这是指我么 国家公务员? |
[1:02:11] | What? No. | 什么? 不 |
[1:02:12] | That’s their word. | 那是他们的措辞 |
[1:02:14] | It’s really just about… | 这只不过是关于 |
[1:02:15] | I get the point. | 我明白了 |
[1:02:17] | They don’t want you sleeping with the help. | 他们不愿意你和帮手睡在一起 |
[1:02:18] | It’s really just about these negotiations. | 这真的只是谈判的一部分 |
[1:02:20] | What did you say? | 你是怎么说的? |
[1:02:21] | (cell phone ringing) There was nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[1:02:30] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[1:02:31] | I’ll see you there. | 一会儿在那儿见吧 |
[1:02:34] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[1:02:35] | I thought we were having dinner. | 我们不是在吃晚饭吗 |
[1:02:37] | Look, I don’t know what to tell you. | 听着 我实在不愿意告诉你 |
[1:02:38] | I’m just a civil servant. | 我正是一个国家公务员 |
[1:02:39] | I get a call, I go to work. | 我刚接到个电话 要去工作了 |
[1:02:42] | Lee… What? | -什么? |
[1:02:45] | Hey, some people just got shot to death in Hasbrook Heights. | 嘿 刚才在Hasbrook高地 有人中枪死亡 |
[1:02:48] | The mayor’s back in town, | 市长已经回到镇上了 |
[1:02:49] | so you’re not getting the call, | 所以你没有接到电话 |
[1:02:50] | but I’m just a working guy. | 但我只是个干活儿的家伙 |
[1:02:52] | Enjoy your drink; it’s paid for. | 祝你喝得愉快 已经付过钱了 |
[1:02:54] | Are you hurt? | 你觉得受伤了? |
[1:02:56] | You don’t even let me keep a toothbrush at your place | 你都没有让我 在你住的地方留把牙刷 |
[1:02:59] | and you’re hurt?! | 你却觉得你受伤了?! |
[1:03:01] | I’m not hurt. | 我没有受伤 |
[1:03:02] | I’m thrilled for you. | 我只是怕了你 |
[1:03:03] | You have my vote. | 你有我去留的决定权 |
[1:03:06] | But I got to go. | 但我必须要走了 |
[1:03:12] | Will the gentleman be returning? | 那位先生还会回来吗? |
[1:03:21] | It’s Scanlon. He says it’s important. | 是Scanlon 他说很重要 |
[1:03:23] | You didn’t have another bad dream, did you? | 你没有做另外个恶梦 是不是? |
[1:03:29] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:03:31] | SCANLON: You want the good news, the bad news or the very bad news? | 你想听好消息还是坏消息 还是非常非常坏的消息? |
[1:03:34] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 就告诉我发生了什么事情 |
[1:03:35] | (over phone): Another home invasion. | 又发生了一起家庭入室抢劫 |
[1:03:38] | Only this time, the homeowner was packing heat. | 只是这次 屋主可是个狠角 |
[1:03:41] | Killed all three of them. | 杀死了他们所有三个人 |
[1:03:42] | I think it’s over, Allison. | 我觉得结束了 Allison |
[1:03:44] | I think it’s all over. | 我觉得一切都结束了 |
[1:03:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:47] | What about the very bad news? | 那那个非常非常坏的消息呢? |
[1:03:49] | Your boss is still in the hospital. | 你的老板还在医院里 |
[1:03:51] | I need you to get dressed and come downtown | 我需要你穿好衣服到这里来 |
[1:03:53] | and help me interrogate the solid citizen | 帮我审讯这个持有枪械 |
[1:03:55] | who gunned down these three bastards. | 干掉了三个混蛋的单纯市民 |
[1:03:56] | What is it, Mommy? | 什么事 妈咪? |
[1:03:57] | Who’s on the phone? | 谁打来的电话? |
[1:03:59] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:04:00] | It’s the police, honey. | 是警察 亲爱的 |
[1:04:01] | They got the bad Monkeyheads. | 他们抓住了坏人 |
[1:04:03] | They’re not gonna bother anybody anymore. | 他们不会再打搅到其他人了 |
[1:04:05] | SCANLON: Spell your name for me, please. | 拼一下你的名字 谢谢 |
[1:04:08] | Alan Gardner. | |
[1:04:10] | G-A-R-D-N-E-R. | |
[1:04:12] | And I should warn you, | 我应该警告你 |
[1:04:14] | I don’t think I’m actually sick, but I… | 我觉得我不是真的不舒服 但我 |
[1:04:15] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[1:04:16] | We know that you’ve been through a lot tonight. | 我们知道你今晚历经了很多事情 |
[1:04:18] | The officer mentioned that you’ve been throwing up. | 警官提到说你一直在呕吐 |
[1:04:23] | I think it’s just nerves. | 我想那只是有些紧张 |
[1:04:25] | I’m actually feeling a little better right now. | 我现在感觉真的好多了 |
[1:04:29] | You want to tell us what happened? | 你想要告诉我们发生了什么吗? |
[1:04:31] | What happened… | 发生了什么 |
[1:04:33] | I don’t know… I mean, I guess, | 我不知道 我是说 我猜 |
[1:04:36] | like everybody with a big house, I’ve been on edge. | 就像所有拥有大房子的人一样 我就是个很明显的目标 |
[1:04:39] | It was the staff’s night off. | 和平时一般职员一样晚上下班回家 |
[1:04:41] | I had been reading. | 一直在读书 |
[1:04:42] | Fell asleep in bed. | 然后在床上睡着了 |
[1:04:45] | Then the alarm went off. | 然后警报响了起来 |
[1:04:46] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[1:04:48] | I ran into the closet. | 我跑进了壁橱 |
[1:04:50] | It’s like a little vault, actually– | 就是有点拱顶的 实际上 |
[1:04:52] | fireproof. | 是耐火墙 |
[1:04:55] | I keep some papers there, antiquities, canvases. | 我在那里放了一些纸张 古玩和帆布 |
[1:04:58] | I’m an art dealer. | 我是个艺术品商人 |
[1:05:00] | And I thought, well, I’ll just lock the door and stay in here. | 我想着 我就锁上门待在里面 |
[1:05:03] | I don’t think they can shoot through it. | 我没有想到他们能射穿房门进来 |
[1:05:04] | Like a panic room. | 就像是一间恐怖的房间 |
[1:05:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:05:07] | But small. | 但是个很小的房间 |
[1:05:08] | And there’s monitors in there. | 还有监控画面在那里 |
[1:05:09] | So I can see them moving through the house. | 所以我可以看到他们在房子里面走动 |
[1:05:11] | And I know the police are trying to call. | 我知道要试着联系警察 |
[1:05:13] | And I thought for a moment, | 我想了一会儿 |
[1:05:16] | I think I might actually live through this thing. | 我觉得我或许可以安然渡过这次危机 |
[1:05:23] | Then they shot Keezey. | 然后他们向Keezey开枪 |
[1:05:29] | That little schnauzer is the only family I have. | 那是我唯一拥有的家人 一只小髯狗 |
[1:05:35] | I mean, you go through the housebreaking, | 我是说 你历经了入室抢劫的那一幕 |
[1:05:37] | the bladder infections, the doggie tumors, | 肾上腺素激增 恶从胆边生 |
[1:05:41] | and you just never imagine… | 你只是永远也不能想像 |
[1:05:46] | Even on the black-and-white monitor, | 即使只是在黑白监视器上 |
[1:05:48] | I can see him lying there, | 我还是能看见它躺在那里 |
[1:05:50] | the blood coming out of his body. | 血从它的身体里面流出来 |
[1:05:55] | That’s when I saw the gun… | 然后我正好看到了一把枪 |
[1:05:59] | the rifle, box of ammo… | 一把来复枪 一盒弹药 |
[1:06:02] | I got it, like, six years ago, | 我拿了起来 就像 六年前 |
[1:06:04] | to go skeet shooting with a client, which I hated. | 我和我的客户一起去玩双向飞碟 而其实我很不喜欢 |
[1:06:07] | So much noise, and it… | 那么得吵闹 还 |
[1:06:09] | hurt my shoulder. | 弄伤了我的肩膀 |
[1:06:16] | Then I went out into the hall. | 然后我走了出去到了大厅 |
[1:06:20] | The way the stairs work, you can’t see into the hall | 楼梯的作用,除非你在顶上 |
[1:06:22] | unless you’re at the top. | 否则没有人会看见你 |
[1:06:27] | And I just waited. | 然后我就等着 |
[1:06:29] | (gunshots) | |
[1:06:42] | (gently): Mr. Gardner? | Gardner先生? |
[1:06:43] | I am a civilized person. | 我是个文明人 |
[1:06:46] | I know they were killers. | 我知道他们是杀手 |
[1:06:48] | They killed my Keezey. | 他们杀了我的Keezey |
[1:06:50] | But I just never imagined, in the course of my life, | 但我从来没有想像过 在我的生命中 |
[1:06:53] | that I would actually kill another man. | 我会真的杀了另外个人 |
[1:06:59] | Three other men. | 另外三个男人 |
[1:07:03] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我又要恶心了 |
[1:07:19] | Look who’s returning to the marital bed. | 瞧瞧谁又回到了婚姻之床 |
[1:07:24] | What is it, like, 4:00 in the morning? | 怎么了 早上四点了吗? |
[1:07:28] | It’s nice of you to make an appearance. | 你真好还是露面了 |
[1:07:30] | It’s, like, 5:00. | 现在是 五点了 |
[1:07:31] | Or five-oh-s… | 或是 五点 |
[1:07:34] | …seven. | 七分 |
[1:07:45] | I think it’s really over. | 我想这真的是结束了 |
[1:07:48] | The home invaders are dead. | 入室抢劫者们都死掉了 |
[1:07:51] | This meek little art dealer shot them | 这个谦逊的小艺术商人杀死了他们 |
[1:07:54] | ’cause they killed his dog. | 因为他们杀死了他的狗 |
[1:07:58] | Bridgette will be relieved. | Bridgette该放心了 |
[1:08:01] | No more bad dreams. | 再也不会做噩梦了 |
[1:08:04] | It’s funny the way stuff happens. | 这样的解决办法还真的很搞笑 |
[1:08:10] | I think your boyfriend’s gone, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我觉得你的男朋友走了吧 |
[1:08:15] | ALLISON: Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[1:08:16] | JOE: We had a chat. | 我们聊了一会儿 |
[1:08:18] | I mean, I had a chat. | 我是说 我跟他聊了一会儿 |
[1:08:21] | And I think he heard it, | 我觉得他是听到了 |
[1:08:23] | because I haven’t felt any cold breezes, | 因为我再也没有感到任何冷风 |
[1:08:25] | and he hasn’t been seen since. | 也没有再见到他 |
[1:08:28] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[1:08:30] | Seen by who? Who could see him? | 被谁看见? 谁可以看见他? |
[1:08:32] | He’s a ghost. | 他是个幽灵 |
[1:08:33] | I had Ariel take a little look for him. | 我让Ariel找了一下他 |
[1:08:35] | I mean, she didn’t know | 我是说 她都不知道 |
[1:08:38] | that that’s who she was looking for. | 她在找谁 |
[1:08:39] | You did not. Yes… | -你不会吧 -是的 |
[1:08:45] | I certainly did. | 我当那么做了 |
[1:08:47] | Did you think I was just gonna give you up without a fight? | 你以为我会就这么 不战斗到底就放弃吗? |
[1:08:54] | I love you with all my heart. | 我全心全意地爱着你 |
[1:09:35] | You got it now? | 你现在明白了吗? |
[1:09:37] | You got it figured out? ‘Cause I got to go. | 你明白这说明了什么吗? 因为我必须要走了 |
[1:09:46] | SCANLON: Wow, what are you doing here? | 哇哦 你在这里做什么? |
[1:09:47] | Aren’t you the lady who was with me | 你不是那个和我待在一起 |
[1:09:49] | till almost 4:30 this morning? | 一直到早上四点半的女士吗? |
[1:09:51] | Shouldn’t you be at home sleeping? | 你不是应该在家睡觉的吗? |
[1:09:52] | I tried sleeping. | 我试着睡觉 |
[1:09:55] | I kept dreaming. | 但一直在做梦 |
[1:09:57] | What about you? Why aren’t you home sleeping? | 那你呢? 你为什么不在家睡觉? |
[1:09:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:10:00] | Phone kept ringing. | 电话一直在响 |
[1:10:02] | You wanted to see me. Is something up? | 你想见我 有什么线索了吗? |
[1:10:04] | It’s like I said, I keep having dreams. | 就像我所说的 我一直在做梦 |
[1:10:07] | Yeah? So? | 是吗? 所以? |
[1:10:09] | Isn’t that kind of like Einstein always having brainstorms? | 不是那种像爱因斯坦一样 总是会灵机一动的吗? |
[1:10:13] | You recognize this? | 你认得这个吗? |
[1:10:14] | Thought you said you would | 我记得你说过你总是 |
[1:10:15] | recognize this squiggle anywhere. | 能认出这种花体字 |
[1:10:16] | It’s that painting Devalos told us was so valuable, | 那就是那幅Devalos告诉我们 非常值钱的油画 |
[1:10:19] | that was hanging at the first house. | 挂在发生抢劫的第一幢房子中 |
[1:10:21] | Okay. Remember | 好吧 还记得 |
[1:10:23] | those little paintings at Olga’s house I was looking at– | 那些在Olga的屋子里面 我所看的小油画吗? |
[1:10:26] | I told you they reminded me of something? | 我告诉过你 他们让我想起了什么事情吗? |
[1:10:27] | This is the painting they remind me of. | 这就是那幅他们提醒了我的画 |
[1:10:30] | I’m glad we, uh, solved that mystery. I think she was | 我很高兴 呃 解决了那个神秘的问题 |
[1:10:32] | trying to learn how to paint in the style of this painter. | 我觉得她正在试图 学习画这幅画的作者的风格 |
[1:10:35] | I think she was trying to learn to paint this painting. | 我觉得她正在试图学习画这幅画 |
[1:10:39] | You think they killed her for that? | 你觉得他们杀了她就为了这个? |
[1:10:41] | How does that explain the other killings? | 那如何解释其他几起谋杀呢? |
[1:10:42] | How does that explain the home invasions in two other states? | 如何解释在其他两个州 发生的入室抢劫? |
[1:10:45] | To be honest, I don’t know. I just… | 老实说 我不知道 我只是 |
[1:10:48] | Both those houses are still crime scenes, right? | 那两所屋子还都是罪案现场状态 对吧? |
[1:10:51] | Could someone possibly | 有没有人可能 |
[1:10:53] | just bring me this painting? | 把这幅画带给我? |
[1:10:55] | Maybe all the little ones I was looking at | 或许把所有我在Olga家里面 |
[1:10:58] | at Olga’s house? Allison, is it possible | -看到的小幅油画带给我? -Allison 有没有可能 |
[1:10:59] | that in all the hubbub last night, that you missed the part | 昨晚你听到的吵闹声 你错过的那部分 |
[1:11:02] | where the home invaders were shot to death? | 就是入室抢劫者们被射杀的部分? |
[1:11:03] | No, I heard that. | 不 我听到了 |
[1:11:04] | Did you miss the part where I said (phone rings) | 你是否错过了我说过的 |
[1:11:06] | I was still having dreams about it all? | 我还是一直梦到这个梦吗? |
[1:11:12] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[1:11:15] | I think someone’s in a mood. | 我觉得有人心情不好 |
[1:11:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:19] | A friend of mine who was visiting left suddenly. | 有个来拜访我的朋友突然离开了 |
[1:11:22] | I guess… | 我猜 |
[1:11:24] | I guess I wanted to say good-bye more than I realized. | 我猜我比意识到的还要想跟他说再见 |
[1:11:27] | Yeah, good-byes are a bitch, aren’t they. | 是啊 再见都是真他妈的 不是嘛 |
[1:11:29] | WOMAN: How’s your vision? | 你的视力如何了? |
[1:11:30] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[1:11:31] | I can see perfectly. | 我可以看得一清二楚 |
[1:11:32] | I feel good, too. | 我也感觉很好 |
[1:11:33] | Frankly, Doctor, I feel ready to get out of here. | 坦白说 医生 我觉得已经准备好离开这里了 |
[1:11:35] | Ready to get back to work. | 准备好回去工作了 |
[1:11:36] | Well, that’s what’s going to kill you, you know. | 那可是会害死你的 你要知道 |
[1:11:38] | How good you feel. | 不管你感觉有多好 |
[1:11:39] | You have diabetes, Mr. District Attorney. | 你有糖尿病 地方检察官先生 |
[1:11:43] | I think that you’ve probably had it for years, | 我认为你或许已经有了好几年了 |
[1:11:45] | but you just didn’t know. | 但你只是不知道 |
[1:11:46] | It’s a sneaky little bastard. | 那是慢慢地产生的 |
[1:11:48] | If you’re not checking for it, | 如果你不对此做检查的话 |
[1:11:50] | it doesn’t let you know it’s there until it’s good and ready | 它是不会让你知道它的存在 直到它已经足够壮大并准备好 |
[1:11:52] | to give you a stroke or a heart attack, | 给你一击或是突发心脏病 |
[1:11:55] | make you impotent or strike you blind. | 或是让你非常虚弱或直接失明 |
[1:11:56] | Are you trying to frighten me? | 你在试图恐吓我吗? |
[1:11:59] | No, I am trying to warn you. | 不 我只是试图在警告你 |
[1:12:01] | Now, I can see you every three months. | 现在 我可以每三个月见你一次 |
[1:12:03] | We can monitor this thing. | 我们可以一起监控这个病情 |
[1:12:04] | I can teach you how to get on top of it. | 我可以教你如果控制病情 |
[1:12:06] | Or I can see you in a couple of years. | 或者我几年后再见你 |
[1:12:08] | Now, if they manage to keep you alive until you get | 那时 直到你进医院 他们准备好 |
[1:12:11] | to the hospital, well, then we can | 保你的命的话 我们就可以 |
[1:12:13] | chat about how high on your leg we need to amputate | 聊聊我们需要 在你腿部多高处进行截肢 |
[1:12:16] | or maybe where the best Braille | 或或许告诉你哪里的盲人 |
[1:12:17] | classes are. | 教学是最好的 |
[1:12:33] | Okay, so what does this prove? | 好吧 所以这证明了什么? |
[1:12:35] | You know, I don’t know anything about this stuff, Allison. | 你知道的 我对这个东西一无所知 Allison |
[1:12:37] | Yeah, I know. Me neither. | 是啊 我知道 我也不知道 |
[1:12:38] | But I know someone who does. | 但我知道有人懂 |
[1:12:40] | Hey, I just wanted to let you know | 嘿 我只是想让你知道 |
[1:12:42] | I’m heading out to Carefree. | 我正在开往Carefree |
[1:12:43] | Paying a visit to Alan Gardner. | 去看了一趟Alan Gardner |
[1:12:45] | That gallery owner who shot those three home invaders. | 那个射杀了三个入室抢劫犯的画廊业主 |
[1:12:48] | Are you okay to drive? | 你开车没问题吧? |
[1:12:49] | What’d you get, about 15 minutes sleep? | 你才睡了多少? 十五分钟? |
[1:12:52] | No, I’m fine. | 不 没事 我很好 |
[1:12:53] | I’m not going to be there long. | 我不会在那里待太长时间 |
[1:12:55] | I’ve just have a couple paintings in the car | 只是有几幅画在车里 |
[1:12:57] | I asked him to take a look at. | 要他帮忙看一下 |
[1:12:59] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 嘿 我能问你一些事情吗? |
[1:13:01] | Hmm? Sure. | 恩? 当然 |
[1:13:03] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么? |
[1:13:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:13:06] | To Clay. Last night. | 对Clay 昨晚 |
[1:13:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗? 我很抱歉我提了这件事情 这真的非常愚蠢 |
[1:13:14] | I’m sorry I mentioned it. It was silly. | |
[1:13:16] | I’m sure that there was nobody there. | 我确定那里并没有人在 |
[1:13:18] | Okay. But what did you say to him? | 好吧 但你对他说了什么? |
[1:13:25] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[1:13:28] | CLAY: He said, “She’s mine.” | 他说 她是我的 |
[1:13:30] | He said everything you’d want him to say. | 他说了你想要他说的一切 |
[1:13:34] | He said everything you’d hoped he’d say, | 他说了你希望他说的所有事情 |
[1:13:37] | if some crazy numbskull showed up on your doorstep | 如果有一些疯狂愚蠢的念头 在你的脑海浮现 |
[1:13:40] | with the idea that maybe he could have you back. | 那或许他会让你回心转意 |
[1:13:51] | Sorry. I-I lost you. | 对不起 我-电话断线了 |
[1:13:53] | Yeah, well, um, I don’t know what to tell you. | 是啊 恩 我不知道要跟你说什么 |
[1:13:57] | I don’t know, exactly, | 说实话 我不知道 |
[1:14:00] | what I said, and I really don’t think it matters. | 我说了什么 但我真的觉得那没什么 |
[1:14:02] | You’re right. It doesn’t matter. | 你说的对 一点关系也没有 |
[1:14:04] | I mean, I don’t know what I was getting so worked up about. | 我是说 我不知道我都在干些什么 |
[1:14:09] | After all… I’m here. | 毕竟 我在这里 |
[1:14:12] | Till death do us part. | 直到死我们都还在一起 |
[1:14:15] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:14:16] | And who knows. Maybe longer. | 谁知道呢 或许更长 |
[1:14:20] | I’ll see you when I get home. | 等你回家再见 |
[1:14:22] | I will see you when you get home. | 是我等你回家再见 |
[1:14:31] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好男人 |
[1:14:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:37] | I was wrong about why I’m here. | 我弄错了为什么我在这里的理由 |
[1:14:39] | And you were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:14:42] | And I am smug, vain, selfish… | 我自傲 虚荣 自私 |
[1:14:45] | even in death. | 死后都这样 |
[1:14:47] | None of this has anything to do with me. | 这一切对我来说都没有任何关系 |
[1:14:50] | I finally figured that out last night. | 我昨晚才最终发现 |
[1:14:53] | I’m not here to woo you. | 我不是来这里追求你的 |
[1:14:56] | I’m here to help you. | 我来这里时为了来帮助你 |
[1:14:58] | To tell you something | 告诉你一些 |
[1:15:01] | that you otherwise wouldn’t know. | 你永远也没有办法会知道的事情 |
[1:15:03] | To redeem myself. | 帮我自己赎罪 |
[1:15:07] | And then, Allison, I think I’ll be on my way. | 然后 Allison 我想我该走了 |
[1:15:12] | You sent me that dream last night, didn’t you? | 是你昨晚给我托梦的 是不是? |
[1:15:16] | The one with | 那个带有卡通 |
[1:15:17] | the cartoon? | 的梦? |
[1:15:19] | I know where you’re going. | 我知道你要去哪里 |
[1:15:22] | And I know what you’re about to do. | 我知道你要去做什么 |
[1:15:23] | And I know how it all ends up. | 我也知道这所有一切会如何结束 |
[1:15:25] | But I need to get you to do something first. | 但我需要让你先做一些事情 |
[1:15:39] | This is where I’m supposed to be. | 我想这就是我要来的地方 |
[1:15:41] | Mr. District Attorney, | 地方检察官先生 |
[1:15:43] | I’d like to introduce you to Alan Gardner. | 我想向你介绍Alan Gardner |
[1:15:44] | The gentleman who single-handedly stopped | 就是那位孤身阻止 |
[1:15:46] | those three ruthless home invaders. | 那3个残忍的入室抢劫犯的先生 |
[1:15:47] | This is an honor, | 这真的很光荣 |
[1:15:48] | sir. No, it’s an honor meeting you, sir. | 先生 不 和你见面 我感到很光荣 先生 |
[1:15:50] | Please. | 请坐 |
[1:15:52] | I apologize for not being made available to you sooner. | 我很抱歉没有能和您尽快进行会面 |
[1:15:55] | I was a bit under the weather. | 我的健康有点小小的问题 |
[1:15:56] | But I just wanted you to know that this office stands ready | 但我只是想让你知道 这个办公室已经准备好 |
[1:15:59] | to help you navigate whatever legal hurdles your | 对于您格外勇敢的行动或许会 |
[1:16:01] | extraordinarily brave actions | 造成的法律障碍 |
[1:16:02] | may have created for you. | 进行帮助 |
[1:16:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:16:07] | Should I have brought | 我应该带上 |
[1:16:08] | my lawyer? | 我的律师吗? |
[1:16:09] | Both the detective | 侦探先生 |
[1:16:11] | and Mrs. Dubois, the other night, | 和Dubois女士 在那天晚上 |
[1:16:12] | seemed to indicate that… that… | 看起来像是指出了那个 那个 |
[1:16:13] | That shooting three people to death | 射杀三个人 |
[1:16:14] | to protect one’s own life | 来保护某个人自己的生命 |
[1:16:16] | is a perfectly justifiable course of action? Absolutely. | 是个完美的自卫理由吗? 绝对是 |
[1:16:18] | So long as you can prove that you were in mortal | 所以只要你能证明你当时出于 |
[1:16:20] | danger, you have nothing to fear from the justice system. | 致命的死亡威胁中 那你在审判中 就没什么能感到害怕了 |
[1:16:23] | Well, is there any doubt about that? | 好了 对此还有什么怀疑吗? |
[1:16:27] | Doubts? No. | 怀疑? 没有 |
[1:16:28] | No doubts, but questions. | 没有怀疑 但有问题 |
[1:16:30] | There are always questions. | 总是有很多问题的 |
[1:16:32] | There’s quite a lot | 你的家里面 |
[1:16:33] | of valuable art in your home, isn’t there, sir. | 有非常多有价值的艺术品 是不是?先生 |
[1:16:35] | I own two art galleries. | 我拥有两家艺术画廊 |
[1:16:37] | Of course there’s art in my home. | 我的家里面当然会有画 |
[1:16:39] | You may have heard, in addition to your home, | 你或许已经听说了 加上你的家 |
[1:16:41] | and the two others in the Phoenix area, two others | 还有菲尼克斯城地区的另外两家人家 |
[1:16:44] | in the Southwest were also hit. Guess what they all had | 它们是在西南地区的 都遭到了抢劫 猜猜他们都有哪些 |
[1:16:46] | in common? Every family that was | -共同点? -每个被作为目标 |
[1:16:48] | targeted, owned at least one major work of art. | 的家庭 都至少拥有一幅名画 |
[1:16:50] | But I-I don’t understand. | 但是我 我不明白 |
[1:16:53] | I thought I read that nothing had been taken from | 但我觉得我从报上读到的是 |
[1:16:55] | the homes. | 什么也没有被抢走 |
[1:16:56] | The papers never mentioned anything about art being stolen. | 报纸上从没有提到过任何 有画被抢掉的信息 |
[1:16:59] | And it appears that none had, but then… | 很明显是没有提到过 但是 |
[1:17:01] | Mrs. Dubois here developed a theory. | Dubois夫人在这有个推论 |
[1:17:03] | Well, what if you could find someone who could paint | 如果你可以找到某个能够几乎 |
[1:17:05] | near-perfect copies of modern masterpieces? | 完美地复制一幅现代名画的人? |
[1:17:08] | You go into a home. | 你就走进一家人家 |
[1:17:11] | You massacre everyone who lives there. | 屠杀了住在那里的所有人 |
[1:17:13] | You replace the authentic painting with the fake. | 用赝品以假换真 |
[1:17:16] | Then while everyone is consumed with the grief and horror | 然后当大家都被悲痛和惊慌所笼罩时 |
[1:17:21] | you quietly sell the priceless originals to wealthy collectors | 你就平静地把这些原画珍品卖给 |
[1:17:24] | in the Middle East and Asia. | 那些在中东和亚洲的富豪收藏家们 |
[1:17:25] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:17:27] | You think that’s what’s been going on? | 你觉得就是这样的吗? |
[1:17:31] | Well, that’s the reason | 是啊 那就是我昨天 |
[1:17:32] | I brought that painting to you yesterday. | 把油画带给你的原因 |
[1:17:34] | It came from the Costigan home after the massacre. | 那是从被屠杀后 的Costigan家带出来的 |
[1:17:37] | I was really hoping to get your expert opinion | 我本是真心希望能得到你专家的建议 |
[1:17:40] | as to its authenticity. | 看看它是否是真品 |
[1:17:41] | Well, I’ll sign anything. | 我会在所有的东西上做记号 |
[1:17:43] | And happily testify under oath, the painting you showed me, | 我很高兴能以天发誓 你给我看的那幅油画 |
[1:17:45] | the one you said came from the Costigan home, | 那幅你说是从Costigan家带过来的画 |
[1:17:47] | that’s absolutely an original Armand Vartanian. | 绝对是Armand Vartanian的原作 |
[1:17:50] | Easily worth at least a million dollars. | 简单说价值至少一百万美元 |
[1:17:52] | Maybe twice that, depending on the appetite of the buyer. | 或许是两倍的价格 那就要依据 买家的嗜好了 |
[1:17:55] | So much for your theory. | 很感谢你的意见 |
[1:17:57] | So you would be willing to sign | 所以你应该会很乐意在 |
[1:18:00] | a sworn statement | 这份宣誓申明上签名 |
[1:18:01] | vouching for the painting’s authenticity? | 担保这幅油画的真实性? |
[1:18:04] | Well, I’d have no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[1:18:16] | Sorry about that. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:18:17] | Mm. I appreciate this. | 恩 我非常感激 |
[1:18:20] | And let me present you with this. | 让我给你展示一下这个 |
[1:18:24] | And this is? That… | 这是? 这是 |
[1:18:25] | that’s a search warrant. | 这是搜查令 |
[1:18:28] | Actually, the detectives should be arriving at your house | 实际上 侦探们现在应该正好 |
[1:18:31] | right about now. | 到达你的房子里 |
[1:18:33] | To look for what? | 来找什么? |
[1:18:34] | That painting that I brought you yesterday– | 我昨天给你带过来的油画 |
[1:18:37] | an old friend suggested, before I gave it to you, | 有一个老朋友在我把画给你之前 跟我建议说 |
[1:18:40] | that I mark it in some way. | 我应该在什么地方做个记号 |
[1:18:42] | So, on the back, where it would do no damage, | 所以 在后面 应该不会有什么损坏吧 |
[1:18:45] | I wrote the initials, “C.B.” | 我用无法擦除的记号笔 |
[1:18:46] | in indelible marker. | 写下了两个大写字母 C B |
[1:18:48] | That is the painting that you gave back to me. | 那是你还给我的油画 |
[1:18:54] | And, yes, it’s the real actual painting. | 是的 这是一副真画 |
[1:18:57] | But it’s not the painting I brought to your house. | 但这不是我带到你房子那里去的油画 |
[1:19:07] | No initials. | 没有记号 |
[1:19:09] | The painting | 我带到 |
[1:19:11] | I brought to your house was the one you had Olga Bankova paint. | 你房子里去的油画 是你让Olga Bankova画的 |
[1:19:16] | What are you suggesting? | 你们在暗示什么? |
[1:19:17] | What are… What are you talking about? | 你们在 你们在说什么呢? |
[1:19:20] | Those home invaders | 那些入室抢劫者 |
[1:19:21] | worked for you, Mr. Gardner. | 是为你工作的 Gardner先生 |
[1:19:23] | So did Olga. | Olga也是 |
[1:19:24] | Although we’re fairly certain she had | 虽然我们很肯定 |
[1:19:26] | no idea what she vas involved in until it was too late. | 她一直都不知道自己牵涉其中 等她发现 已经太晚了 |
[1:19:29] | When you realized I was going to pay you a visit, | 当你发现我要去拜访你 |
[1:19:31] | you thought I might be on to something. | 你想我可能知道了什么 |
[1:19:32] | So you gave me the authentic painting | 所以你给了我那副画 |
[1:19:34] | to throw me off the scent. | 让我放弃那条线索 |
[1:19:36] | This is preposterous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[1:19:37] | DEVALOS: Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:19:39] | What about the part where you suggested to your hired killers | 那这部分如何 你向你雇佣的杀手建议 |
[1:19:42] | that you needed them to hit one more home– yours. | 你需要他们 再去袭击一户人家 你自己家 |
[1:19:45] | But, unlike everyone else, | 但是 和其他所有人不同 |
[1:19:46] | you weren’t surprised when they showed up– you were waiting. | 当他们出现的时候你并不惊讶 因为你就在等着 |
[1:19:52] | You can’t prove that. | 你没法证明 |
[1:19:53] | Oh, I think we can. | 哦 我觉得我们可以 |
[1:19:55] | What was your story– | 你说的那个故事– |
[1:19:56] | waiting at the top of the stairs? | 在楼梯的顶上等着? |
[1:19:57] | We think maybe you were hiding at the bottom. | 我们觉得或许你是躲在底下的 |
[1:20:00] | DEVALOS: According to ballistics, | 根据弹道学 |
[1:20:02] | you shot those men in the back. | 你是从那些男人的后面射击的 |
[1:20:03] | Your dog, too. | 你的狗 也是 |
[1:20:06] | Now, if you’ll | 现在 如果你能 |
[1:20:08] | excuse us, I need to give myself a little insulin shot | 允许我们走开一下 我需要给自己 打一些胰岛素针 |
[1:20:10] | and I’d love a word with you. | 然后我很愿意再跟你谈谈 |
[1:20:12] | Detective, read this man his rights. | 探员 请向这位先生宣读他的权利 |
[1:20:14] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:20:17] | Anything you say can and will be | 但你所说一切都会在法庭 |
[1:20:19] | (in distance): used against you in a court of law. | 上作为陈堂证供 |
[1:20:22] | Nice work, Allison. I mean that. | 干的不错 Allsion 我是说真的 |
[1:20:25] | I’d like to think if I’d been feeling better | 如果我感到好些的话 我会仔细想一下的 |
[1:20:27] | I might have listened more and sooner. | 我或许道听途说的太多太早了些 |
[1:20:29] | Don’t worry about it. It’s no big deal. | 不要太担心 没什么大不了的 |
[1:20:32] | It wasn’t just me; I had a lot of help. | 不只是我的功劳 我还得到了很多的帮助 |
[1:20:34] | Yeah, I know, your daughter. | 是啊 我知道 你的女儿 |
[1:20:35] | The cartoons. | 那些卡通片 |
[1:20:36] | Yeah, and an old friend. | 是啊 还有一个老朋友 |
[1:20:38] | Well, thank him for me, too. | 哦 也帮我谢谢他 |
[1:20:41] | Yeah, well, if I see him, I will. | 是啊 如果我看见他的话,我会的 |
[1:20:46] | ALLISON: Some say sleep is the death of each day’s life. | 有人说睡眠是每天生命的结束 |
[1:20:50] | But I say sleep is the gateway to our dreams. | 但我说睡眠是通向我们梦的大门 |
[1:20:53] | And our dreams are the map of our humanity. | 而我们的梦就是我们人性的地图 |
[1:20:58] | Ever watch a child sleep? | 看见过孩子睡觉吗? |
[1:21:00] | They almost always smile. | 他们总是微笑着 |
[1:21:03] | They know what’s coming. | 他们知道会梦见什么 |
[1:21:06] | And adults? | 但成年人呢? |
[1:21:07] | Ever notice how we try to tidy up our lives just before bed? | 有没有注意到我们在上床之前 都怎么整理我们的生活吗? |
[1:21:15] | Did you take your pills? | 你吃了药了没? |
[1:21:19] | Check your sugar? | 检查了你的血糖了? |
[1:21:26] | You die on me, I’ll never forgive you. | 你要敢死在我面前 我绝对不会原谅你 |
[1:21:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:21:34] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我什么地方也不会去 |
[1:21:41] | Or what a disappointment it is | 不管我们如何的失望 |
[1:21:43] | when we’re lurched out of our sleep, | 我们总会从梦境中被 |
[1:21:44] | (phone rings) or our dreams, by something unexpected. | 一些意外的事情所惊醒 |
[1:21:51] | Scanlon. | 我是Scanlon |
[1:21:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:21:58] | Who is it? Is it work? | 谁的电话? 是工作上的事情吗? |
[1:22:00] | Uh… Want me to go? | 呃 要我走吗? |
[1:22:02] | No. It’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[1:22:04] | It’s nothing. Wrong number. | 没事 打错号码了 |
[1:22:25] | Hey, Al. | 嘿 Al |
[1:22:29] | Allibaster. | |
[1:22:31] | You know what I heard? | 你知道我听见什么了吗? |
[1:22:33] | That if I want it bad enough… | 如果我真的那么想要 |
[1:22:37] | if I try hard enough… | 如果我再努力一些 |
[1:22:39] | sometimes, someone like me… | 有时候 像我这样的某些人 |
[1:22:43] | can actually be felt… | 就可以真的被 |
[1:22:47] | by someone like you. | 像你这样的人所感知 |
[1:22:49] | A great man once said, | 有个伟大的人曾经说过 |
[1:22:52] | “If a little dreaming is dangerous, | 如果小小的梦想是危险的话 |
[1:22:55] | “the cure for it is not to dream less… | 治愈它的办法不是少做梦 |
[1:22:58] | but to dream more.” | 而是做更多的梦 |
[1:23:05] | Did you think I was just going to give up | 你觉得我会就这么认输 |
[1:23:07] | and let you dream this dream without a fight? | 让你做这个梦而不战斗到底吗? |
[1:23:15] | Dream all the time. | 一直一直做梦 |
[1:23:16] | Yeah, I’m for that. | 是啊 我天生就为如此 |