| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | ??????? | 很多时候 生活就是场多项选择测试 |
| [00:05] | a series of questions we answer through the choices we make. | 很多问题 我们都通过自己的选择来回答 有时候答案正是我们所想要的 |
| [00:13] | Sometimes they work against us. | 有时候答案又会 与我们的意愿相违背 |
| [00:33] | Most of the times, it isn’t the choice itself that’s stressful, | 多数时候 并不是做选择本身 带来很大压力 |
| [00:37] | but rather the consequence of the choice, | 而是选择带来的结果 给我们很大压力 |
| [00:39] | a result we couldn’t foresee… | 我们预料之外的结果 |
| [00:42] | or didn’t quite imagine. | 或者甚至是我们想象不到的结果 |
| [00:58] | But what if when we made our choices… | 但是 如果我们已经做出了选择 |
| [01:03] | …having realized we made the wrong ones, | 意识到了我们做出了错误的选择 |
| [01:07] | there was some way to go back, | 而又有办法回到起点 |
| [01:09] | some way to invoke a kind of big do-over. | 某种能重头来过的办法 |
| [01:12] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我什么意思吧? |
| [01:16] | Wouldn’t that be great? | 那难道不是很棒么? |
| [01:21] | Wouldn’t that just be the best? | 那难道不就是最好的么? |
| [01:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
| [01:33] | Everything all right? | 还好吧? |
| [01:34] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 恩 |
| [01:36] | I’m fine; I just had a dream. | 我没事 我只是刚做了梦 |
| [01:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
| [01:48] | You know what I’m doing. | 你知道我在干吗 |
| [01:51] | Well, I don’t feel like doing that right now. | 恩 我现在可不太想干这个 |
| [01:55] | That’s okay, I’ll do all the work. | 没关系 让我来 |
| [02:02] | (chuckling): That… | 那 |
| [02:03] | that is not the look of love. | 那个表情可不是爱噢 |
| [02:06] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了? |
| [02:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
| [02:09] | I don’t have a problem, I just… | 我没什么 我只是 |
| [02:11] | I just figured that you’re up | 我只是发觉你想要 |
| [02:13] | and I’m up… | 我也想要 |
| [02:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [02:16] | It’s been a while. | 都有一阵子没做爱了 |
| [02:17] | Well, I’m not going to forget how to do it. | 行了 我不会忘记该怎么做的 |
| [02:20] | It’s just I’m tired, honey, I’m cranky. | 只是我很累了 宝贝 我不舒服 |
| [02:22] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
| [02:23] | Tomorrow, I promise tomorrow. | 明天嘛 我保证明天跟你做爱 |
| [02:26] | Yeah, you say that, but it’s a vicious cycle. | 是啊 你倒是这么说了 不过 又是个恶性循环 |
| [02:29] | Let me explain something to you. | 我跟你解释解释吧 |
| [02:32] | Sex isn’t just sex. | 性不只是性 |
| [02:34] | Sex is good for you, | 性对你颇有益处 |
| [02:36] | ’cause sex releases endorphins. | 因为性爱能释放出脑内啡 |
| [02:40] | And endorphins make you happy. | 而脑内啡能让你开心 |
| [02:42] | Mmm. | 恩 |
| [02:44] | Yes. I know that, I do. | 是啊 我知道 真的知道 |
| [02:45] | And I fully plan on being happy tomorrow, | 不管我愿意不愿意 |
| [02:50] | whether I feel like it or not. | 我真的打算明天就开心 |
| [03:37] | Girls, breakfast is ready! | 孩子们 早餐准备好了 |
| [03:42] | Where is your sister? | 你姐姐呢? |
| [03:43] | Ariel says she’s not going to school today. | Ariel说她今天不去上学 |
| [03:46] | Why not? | 为什么? |
| [03:47] | I don’t know; ask her. | 我不知道 去问她吧 |
| [03:49] | Ariel? I need to speak with you! | Ariel? 我得跟你谈谈 |
| [03:51] | I’m here, I’m here, I’m here… | 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
| [03:53] | but I’m not going to school today. | 但是我今天不要去学校 |
| [03:55] | Oh, really? | 噢 真的么? |
| [03:56] | You can’t make me go. | 你不能逼我去学校 |
| [03:57] | Oh, yeah, I can; I’m your mother. | 噢 是啊 我当然能 我是你妈妈 |
| [03:59] | They gave me permission at the hospital when I had you. | 我在医院生你出来的时候 我就有了这个权利 |
| [04:01] | Mom, I have to stay home, | 妈妈 我一定得呆在家里 |
| [04:02] | or Amy Amson is going to beat me up. | 不然Amy Amson会打扁我的 |
| [04:04] | Wait a second– who’s Amy Amson? | 等等 谁是Amy Amson? |
| [04:06] | She’s this girl in my biology class. | 她是我们生物课上的同学 |
| [04:08] | Somebody passed her this note by mistake, | 有人把给她的纸条误递给了我 |
| [04:09] | and I guess the boys wrote it. | 我想是那些男孩子写的 |
| [04:11] | Um, it’s a list of who’s hot and who’s not, | 呃 上边列着谁漂亮 谁不漂亮 |
| [04:13] | and according to them, I’m hot, | 就他们的观点 我很漂亮 |
| [04:15] | and according to them, she’s not. | 就他们的观点 她不漂亮 |
| [04:16] | So Hannah says she says that she’s going to mess my face up | 所以Hannah说 听她说 今天上生物课之前 |
| [04:21] | today before Biology, so I’m not hot anymore. | 要把我的脸蛋打烂 这样我就再也不漂亮了 |
| [04:23] | Somebody thinks you’re hot? | 有人觉得你很漂亮? |
| [04:25] | I thought you had to be smart to get into eighth grade. | 我想你上到八年级该关心的是 如何变得聪明吧 |
| [04:28] | And you actually think this is going to happen? | 还有 你真的觉得会发生这种事? |
| [04:31] | If you stay home today, what do you do tomorrow? | 如果你今天呆在家里 你明天又怎么办呢? |
| [04:34] | (chuckling): Tomorrow’s Saturday. | 明天是星期六 |
| [04:35] | No, you know what I’m talking about. | 不 你知道我是什么意思 |
| [04:37] | You know what this is? | 你知道是这叫什么吗? |
| [04:38] | This is a vicious cycle, that’s what it is. | 这就叫恶性循环 就是这样的 |
| [04:40] | And you know what we have to do? | 你知道我们得怎么办么? |
| [04:42] | You have to go to school. | 你必须得去上学 |
| [04:43] | You have to show this girl | 你必须得让这个女孩知道 |
| [04:45] | that you are not going to be intimidated, | 你是不会受她威胁的 |
| [04:47] | and I can almost guarantee you, nothing is going to happen. | 而且我几乎可以跟你保证 什么都不会发生的 |
| [04:50] | Did I hear someone mention a vicious cycle? | 我是不是听到某人在说恶性循环? |
| [04:52] | There’s a lot of that going around lately. | 最近的恶性循环还真不少 |
| [04:54] | Daddy, please, I have to stay home. | 爸爸 求你了 我真的不能去学校 |
| [04:57] | This is really a matter of life and death. | 真的是生死攸关 |
| [05:00] | (sighs) Sounds like it’s going to be a rough morning. | 看来这会是个糟糕的早晨 |
| [05:03] | Bet you wish you had some endorphins right about now. | 打赌你现在很想有点脑内啡 |
| [05:06] | I’m sorry, Ariel, staying home is not the answer. | 抱歉 Ariel 你不能不去上学 |
| [05:09] | I’ve got an important arraignment at work today, | 我今天有很重要的传讯要做 |
| [05:11] | and you can’t stay here by yourself. | 而你不能单独呆在家里 |
| [05:14] | BRIDGETTE: What’s an arraignment? | 什么是传讯? |
| [05:15] | Okay, fine, but you are responsible | 好吧 我去 不过 我要有什么不测 你得负全责 |
| [05:17] | for whatever happens to me. | |
| [05:18] | If I die… You’re not going to die. | -如果我死了 -你不会死的 |
| [05:19] | Nothing’s going to happen. | 什么都不会发生的 |
| [05:21] | What’s an arraignment? | 什么是传讯啊? |
| [05:22] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
| [05:24] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
| [05:25] | Will somebody please tell me what an arraignment is?! | 谁能告诉我传讯到底是什么?! |
| [05:28] | I believe our middle child has a question for you. | 我想我们的二女儿有问题问你 |
| [05:31] | An arraignment. An arraignment is what happens | 传讯 传讯就是 |
| [05:34] | when someone is being accused of a crime. | 有人被告有罪的时候要进行的程序 |
| [05:36] | Before there’s a trial or anything, | 在审讯什么的之前 |
| [05:37] | they go down to court… | 他们会去法庭 |
| [05:38] | (phone rings) and the court tells them | 法庭告诉他们 |
| [05:40] | what they’re being accused of, and they tell the court | 他们因犯什么罪而被告 而他们要告诉法庭 |
| [05:43] | if they believe they’re innocent or guilty. JOE: Hello? | -他们觉得自己有罪还是无罪 -哈罗? |
| [05:45] | But why would anybody say they’re guilty? Who’s calling? | -但怎么会有人承认自己有罪呢? -谁打来的? |
| [05:48] | Well, that’s a very good question. | 那么 这是个非常好的问题 |
| [05:49] | They want to speak to a Mrs. Dubois. | 他们要找Dubois夫人 |
| [05:51] | They won’t take “no” for an answer… | 而且他们一定要找到 |
| [05:53] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
| [05:54] | No. | 不 |
| [05:55] | I’m not interested in having my carpets and drapes cleaned. | 我可对洗地毯跟窗帘有兴趣 |
| [05:58] | No. | 不 |
| [05:59] | I don’t want a free in-home estimate. | 我也不想要什么免费的房屋估价 |
| [06:02] | No, you don’t have to call back in three months | 不 三个月内你都不用打电话来跟进 -谢谢你 -哦 |
| [06:04] | for a follow-up. Thank you. Oops. | |
| [06:06] | Oh, great. | 噢 太好了 |
| [06:09] | This is turning out to be a wonderful day. | 今天确实会是美好的一天 |
| [06:12] | Don’t blame me. | 别怪我 |
| [06:13] | I offered, you passed. | 我要求过的 你不干 |
| [06:17] | Sorry to bother you. | 烦到你真是不好意思 |
| [06:18] | I was going over these crime scene photos | 我在看Krieger案子 |
| [06:19] | from the Krieger case. | 的犯罪现场的照片 |
| [06:20] | I think I may have found something. | 我想我可能有发现 |
| [06:22] | Why are you showing me this? | 为什么给我看这个? |
| [06:23] | Well, just… I think Krieger may have had some help. | 恩 只是 我觉得Krieger 可能还有帮凶 |
| [06:26] | I don’t think he killed these people by himself. | 我觉得他不是一个人犯案 |
| [06:27] | Well, that’s all well and good, Allison, | 好了 非常好 Allison |
| [06:29] | but we’re not even sure we’re going to trial | 不过我们都还没决定 |
| [06:30] | on the Krieger case yet. | 要不要审讯Krieger的案子 |
| [06:31] | It’s only being arraigned this afternoon… | 只是今天下午传讯一下而已 |
| [06:33] | I know, I just thought… The truth is, | -我知道 我只是想 -事实上 |
| [06:34] | I have a hunch this one won’t even make it to court. | 我只是有预感 觉得这案子不会上法庭的 |
| [06:36] | The defense lawyer has already pushed | 辩护律师一直在拖延传讯时间 |
| [06:38] | the arraignment date four times, | 已经推迟了四次了 |
| [06:39] | which makes me think they’re having second thoughts. | 所以 这次 我才觉得 他们已经有了别的想法 |
| [06:41] | I think they’re going to come in this afternoon, | 我想他们今天下午会走进来 |
| [06:43] | simply plead guilty and make a deal. | 简单的承认自己的罪行 然后要求跟我们达成协议 |
| [06:47] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
| [06:50] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
| [06:51] | Mrs. Dubois. | Dubois夫人 |
| [06:52] | This is Nurse Dunbar down at Central Middle School? | 我是中心中学的Dunbar护士? |
| [06:56] | I’ve got Ariel here, | Ariel在我这里 |
| [06:57] | and she’s telling me she’s feeling pretty ill. | 她告诉我她觉得很不舒服 |
| [07:00] | What was I going to do, Joe? | 我该怎么办 Joe? |
| [07:01] | She obviously didn’t want to be there. | 她显然不想去上课 |
| [07:03] | She was obviously scared out of her mind. | 她显然还是很害怕 |
| [07:05] | So I told the nurse I’d be there in, like, 45 minutes. | 所以我告诉护士 说我差不多四十五分钟后到 |
| [07:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [07:11] | It’s like 12:30 now. | 现在差不多十二点半 |
| [07:13] | I just figured I’d try to rush her home, | 我只是想先把她弄回家去 |
| [07:15] | and get back… | 然后再回去 |
| [07:43] | BRIDGETTE: Daddy, I think I see her eyes moving. | 爸爸 我觉得我看到她的眼睛在动 |
| [07:46] | Darling? Hey. | 宝贝? 嘿 |
| [07:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [07:50] | Are you awake? | 你醒了? |
| [07:52] | Do you see us? | 你看到我们了? |
| [07:54] | Hey, you got a lot of drugs in you, baby. | 嘿 你吃了不少药啊 宝贝 |
| [07:58] | Your-your face is all stitched up, | 你 你的脸都给缝起来了 |
| [07:59] | so they don’t want you to speak. | 他们不想让你说话 |
| [08:02] | You just blink once if you know we’re here, okay? | 要是你知道我们在这儿 你就眨一次眼 好吧? |
| [08:07] | Mommy, this is all my fault. | 妈妈 都是我的错 |
| [08:10] | If I hadn’t gone to the nurse’s office, | 如果我不是我跑去护士办公室 |
| [08:12] | this would have never happened. | 这一切就不会发生了 |
| [08:14] | Sweetie, sweetie, sweetie. | 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
| [08:16] | (sobbing) Ariel, honey. | Ariel 宝贝 |
| [08:18] | No, no, no, sweetie, sweetie. | 不 不 不 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
| [08:21] | We talked about this, we talked about this. | 我们谈过了 我们已经谈过了 |
| [08:23] | You know that’s not true, okay? | 你知道不是你的错 对吧? |
| [08:25] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道不是那样的 |
| [08:28] | Your mom is going to be fine. | 你妈妈会没事的 |
| [08:30] | She’s going to be okay. | 她会没事的 |
| [08:32] | Sweetie, I need you to go | 宝贝 我想让你 |
| [08:33] | to the vending machines in the cafeteria. Okay? | 去咖啡厅的自动售卖机 去买点东西 好么? |
| [08:36] | You need to take your sister down there. | 把你妹妹也带过去 |
| [08:38] | I need to talk to Mommy for a second, okay? | 我想跟你妈妈谈谈 好么? |
| [08:40] | Go on. | 去吧 |
| [08:42] | Go with your sister. | 跟姐姐一起去 |
| [08:45] | Mommy, I’m so sorry. | 妈妈 对不起 |
| [08:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [09:04] | Everyone’s calling to make sure you’re okay– | 大家都打电话来问候你 |
| [09:08] | everyone from work and your brother, | 有同事 还有你弟弟 |
| [09:11] | the district attorney. | 还有地检察官 |
| [09:13] | He wanted me to tell you | 他要我告诉你 |
| [09:14] | that the arraignment went fine, by the way. | 传讯进行得很顺利 顺便说一下 |
| [09:19] | I don’t know what you remember. | 我不知道你记得多少 |
| [09:21] | I don’t know what you know. | 也不知道你知道些什么 |
| [09:24] | (sighing): Um… | 呃 |
| [09:28] | This asshole went right through the light, | 那混蛋正好闯了红灯 |
| [09:33] | He just went right through it. | 他正好闯了红灯 |
| [09:35] | Like 40 miles an hour. | 好象是开到了四十英里的时速 |
| [09:39] | Maybe he was high or something. | 可能是喝多了还是怎样 |
| [09:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [09:41] | Nobody’s telling me anything. | 没人具体跟我谈过 |
| [09:45] | I do know– here’s the good news. | 我只知道 有个好消息是 |
| [09:51] | Here’s the cosmic joke in all this. | 简直就是个国际大玩笑 |
| [09:54] | There was a body in the trunk of his car. | 他车后备箱里有具尸体 |
| [09:58] | A body. | 一具尸体 |
| [09:59] | And a blue duffle bag filled with ammo | 还有个蓝色的运动包 里面装满了弹药 |
| [10:01] | and an automatic weapon, | 一把全自动步枪 |
| [10:02] | and blueprints for some building downtown, so… | 还有市区某栋大厦的蓝图 |
| [10:06] | I mean, we’re all reasonably sure | 我是说 我们都有理由相信 |
| [10:08] | that he wasn’t rushing to church, you know? | 他不是赶着去教堂 对吧? |
| [10:13] | That’s my wife, | 那就是我老婆 |
| [10:15] | always out there stopping the bad guys, | 总是在外阻止犯罪 |
| [10:18] | even when she… | 甚至她 |
| [10:19] | (chuckling): even when doesn’t know that she’s doing it. | 甚至她有时都不知道她在阻止犯罪 |
| [10:26] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
| [10:30] | You got hurt really bad. | 你真的伤得很重 |
| [10:33] | Nothing that can’t be fixed with time and with therapy. | 不过没有那种无法治愈的伤 |
| [10:40] | Okay, this is ridiculous, | 好了 这很荒谬 |
| [10:42] | ’cause they told me not to say anything. | 因为他们告诉我 在你完全恢复意识之前 |
| [10:46] | Not until you were fully conscious | 在他们对你停止用药之前 |
| [10:49] | and they had weaned you off the drugs. | 什么都不要跟你说 |
| [10:51] | I guess they’re right… | I guess they’re right. 我想他们是对的 我想他们是对的 |
| [11:00] | Just know that… | 只是你要知道 |
| [11:02] | that, you know, we’re going to… | 你要知道我们会 |
| [11:05] | we’re going to get you everything you need. | 我们会给你一切你所需的 |
| [11:09] | Whatever it is, whatever it costs. | 不管是什么 也不管要付出多少 |
| [11:16] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
| [11:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [11:54] | Nurse. | 护士 |
| [11:56] | Nurse! | 护士 |
| [12:00] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间 |
| [12:01] | Is that the bathroom? | 那是洗手间么? |
| [12:02] | I have to go to the bathroom, but I can’t feel my legs. | 我想去洗手间 但是 我感觉不到我的腿在哪儿 |
| [12:05] | Let me get some help. | 帮帮我 |
| [12:06] | No, no, no, we don’t need any help. | 不 不 不 我们不需要任何帮助 |
| [12:07] | You and I can do it. | 你和我就能做到 |
| [12:09] | My legs are asleep. | 我的腿睡着了 |
| [12:11] | (screaming): Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪 |
| [12:14] | Uh… | 呃 |
| [12:15] | Where are my legs?! | Where are my legs?! 我的腿呢?! 我的腿哪儿去了?! |
| [12:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
| [12:36] | Oh, man. | 噢 伙计 |
| [12:38] | I had the most horrible nightmare. | 我做了个最可怕的梦 |
| [12:42] | I dreamt I totaled our car. | 我梦见自己撞坏了我们的车 |
| [12:44] | I lost both my legs. | 还失去了双腿 |
| [12:46] | It was so vivid. | 太逼真了 |
| [12:48] | Cool. | 酷 |
| [12:49] | The kids don’t get up for another ten minutes. | 还有十分钟孩子们才起 |
| [12:52] | Oh, man. | 噢 伙计 |
| [12:53] | I so believed what I was dreaming. | 我很相信我所做的梦 |
| [12:56] | I’m so relieved. | 终于放心 |
| [12:59] | I feel like I… | 我感觉就像 |
| [13:01] | I got the ultimate do-over, | 是重活一遍 |
| [13:03] | like the universe gave me a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 就像是上帝给了我 一张出狱的免费卡 |
| [13:08] | Um, well, did you use that card yet? | 恩 那么 你有用那张卡么? |
| [13:11] | Because I was thinking that, | 因为我在想 |
| [13:12] | if you’re still in jail, I could really go for a conjugal visit. | 如果你真的入狱了 我一定会去探监的 |
| [13:19] | Come on. Don’t look at me that way. | 别这样 别那样看着我 |
| [13:23] | Let me explain something to you. | 让我跟你解释解释 |
| [13:25] | Sex isn’t just sex. | 性不只是性 |
| [13:27] | Sex is good for you. | 性对你颇有益处 |
| [13:28] | Sex releases endorphins. | 因为性爱能释放出脑内啡 |
| [13:30] | And endorphins make you happy. | 而脑内啡能让你开心 |
| [13:33] | And right now, you look like you could use | 看来你马上就可以 |
| [13:35] | a little happiness. | 用点开心啦 |
| [13:38] | I sure know I could. | 我当然知道 |
| [13:42] | Girls, breakfast! | 孩子们 吃早餐了 |
| [13:46] | Mommy, can’t I have oatmeal? | 妈妈 我不能吃麦片么? |
| [13:49] | Not this morning. | 今天早上不行 |
| [13:50] | We’re behind schedule, this is faster. | 我们已经晚了 这样会快点 |
| [13:52] | Tread gently with Mommy, Bridge. | 对妈妈温柔点 Bridge |
| [13:54] | The woman’s in dire need of some endorphins. | 女人对脑内啡的需要真是可怕 |
| [13:57] | Hmm? ALLISON: Where’s Ariel? | -恩? -Ariel在哪儿? |
| [13:58] | We got to get move on. | 我们得出发了 |
| [13:59] | I got to get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
| [14:00] | Got an arraignment today. | 今天有个传讯 |
| [14:02] | What’s an arraignment? | 什么是传讯? |
| [14:03] | Ariel! | |
| [14:04] | What’s an arraignment? | 什么是传讯? |
| [14:06] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐在哪儿? |
| [14:07] | Why is she not here? | 她为什么不在这儿? |
| [14:08] | Ariel says she doesn’t want to go to school today. | Ariel说她今天不想去上学 |
| [14:10] | What’s an arraignment? | 什么是传讯? |
| [14:17] | Why do you want to know what an arraignment is? You’re only eight. | 你为什么想知道什么是传讯? 你才八岁呢 |
| [14:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [14:22] | ARIEL: I’m here, I’m here, I’m here. | 我在这儿 我在这儿 来了 |
| [14:23] | But I’m not going to school. | 不过 我不要去上学 |
| [14:27] | Is this about Amy Amson? | 是不是跟Amy Amson有关? |
| [14:29] | You’re on the hot list, she’s not on the hot list? | 你是漂亮女生 而她不是? |
| [14:32] | That’s so unfair you can do that. | 真不公平 你能那样做 |
| [14:34] | That is so cool that you can do that. | 你能那样做真是酷 |
| [14:35] | What’s everybody talking about? | 你们在说什么啊? |
| [14:37] | What’s she doing? | 她在干吗? |
| [14:43] | You want me to get that? | 你想让我听? |
| [14:48] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
| [14:50] | May I ask who’s calling? | 请问哪位? |
| [14:52] | ARIEL: Mom, this isn’t funny. | 妈妈 我不是闹着玩的 |
| [14:53] | It’s really important that I stay home. | 我得呆在家里 这真的很重要 |
| [14:55] | They want to talk to a Mrs. Allison Dubois, | 他们要找Allison Dubois夫人 |
| [14:57] | and they won’t say what it’s about. | 不过他们不肯说是干吗的 |
| [15:00] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
| [15:01] | MAN: Mrs. Dubois, this is | Dubois夫人 这是 |
| [15:03] | All Right Carpet Cleaning Service. | 超好地毯清洁公司 |
| [15:04] | I’m calling to offer you | 我打来是想给您 |
| [15:05] | a special half-off… ARIEL: Bridget! | -你个特别的半价折扣 |
| [15:07] | Oops. | 噢 |
| [15:08] | This is the same exact day. | 这确实是相同的一天 |
| [15:09] | Is that a yes? JOE: Ariel, here, take this. | -对么? -Ariel过来 拿着这个 |
| [15:11] | Because for $19.95 an hour, | 19.95美圆一小时 |
| [15:12] | we can send a team of professionals | 我们可以派个小队 |
| [15:14] | to your house to clean your carpets… | 到您家清洗地毯 |
| [15:18] | Here. | 这儿 |
| [15:21] | I dreamt this. | 我梦到过 |
| [15:22] | I dreamt this whole morning. | 我梦到过这整个早晨 |
| [15:23] | Everything– the juice, the phone call, | 所有的一切 果汁 电话 |
| [15:26] | Ariel wanting to stay home from school. | Ariel想呆在家里 不想上学 |
| [15:29] | Uh, okay. So? | 呃 好的 那么? |
| [15:30] | Everything. | 一切 |
| [15:32] | It’s as if I lived this day already. | 就好象我已经过过这一天了 |
| [15:35] | And I’m gonna get in a horrible car accident in a little while. | 而我等会就会卷入那场可怕的车祸 |
| [15:38] | You’re what? | 你什么? |
| [15:39] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
| [15:41] | I had that dream for a reason. | 我做那个梦肯定是有理由的 |
| [15:44] | I can stop this from happening. | 我可以阻止这一切发生 |
| [15:51] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
| [15:52] | Good morning, yeah. | 早上好 是啊 |
| [15:53] | Is Detective Lee Scanlon in yet? | Lee Scanlon探长来了么? |
| [15:56] | Can I leave him a message? | 我能给他留言么? |
| [15:59] | My name’s Allison Dubois. | 我是Allison Dubois |
| [16:00] | Can you tell him to meet me at the corner | 你能告诉他十二点半 |
| [16:01] | of Mesa and Pueblo at 12:30? | 到Mesa和Pueblo的转角碰头? |
| [16:05] | Tell him to look out for me. | 告诉他要仔细找我 |
| [16:06] | I’ll be taking a cab. | 我会坐出租来的 |
| [16:08] | Mom, can I please stay home from school? | 妈妈 我能不能呆在家里 不去上学啊? |
| [16:11] | No. No, you cannot. | 不 不 你不能 |
| [16:13] | And don’t you dare go to the nurse’s office | 还有 如果你敢跑去护士办公室 |
| [16:15] | and make me come and get you. | 叫我来接你 |
| [16:16] | You will be grounded the rest of eighth grade. | 你整个八年级剩下的日子 就都没有任何自由可言了 |
| [16:20] | Endorphins. | 脑内啡 |
| [16:25] | Just so you know, I was supposed to | 如你所知 我本来应该 |
| [16:26] | have lunch with a certain someone who works for the Mayor. | 跟某个为市长工作的人吃午餐的 |
| [16:29] | You may have to vouch for me at a later date. | 你以后可得为我做担保啊 |
| [16:31] | Consider yourself vouched. | 我看你已经有担保了吧 |
| [16:32] | Now, what is it we’re looking for? | 好了 我们到底要找什么? |
| [16:34] | In about one minute, a man’s gonna go through | 大概一分钟后 有个男人会闯红灯 |
| [16:35] | this traffic signal. | |
| [16:37] | There’ll be a dead man in the trunk of his car, | 他的车后备箱里有具尸体 |
| [16:39] | along with about 100 rounds of ammo, automatic weapon, | 还有大概一百发子弹 一把全自动步枪 |
| [16:42] | not to mention blueprints to a building downtown. | 还有市区某大厦的蓝图 |
| [16:45] | If I’d driven myself here today, | 如果我今天是自己开车来的话 |
| [16:47] | I believe that he would’ve been fated to run through the light | 他肯定会闯红灯 |
| [16:50] | and hit me with his car. | 还跟我撞车 |
| [16:51] | But since I got here early by cab, | 不过 既然我已经早些乘出租车来了 |
| [16:54] | my hope is that he will go through the light | 我希望他能不发生任何事情 通过交通灯 |
| [16:55] | without incident, you will arrest him and prevent him | 然后你能逮捕他 |
| [16:58] | from whatever awful thing he was bound and determined to do. | 阻止他去干那些 他决定去做的可怕的事情 |
| [17:01] | You with me? | 你和我? |
| [17:02] | And you know this because…? | 你知道这些 是因为? |
| [17:03] | Because of the wonderful things she does. | 因为她所做的好事 |
| [17:06] | That traffic light right there? | 就那个交通灯? |
| [17:08] | That light there. Black sedan. | 就那个交通灯 黑色轿车 |
| [17:12] | Like that one. | 就像那辆 |
| [17:13] | Oh, boy, I get to use my siren. | 噢 孩子 我得用警报器了 |
| [17:31] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
| [17:46] | Well, this is embarrassing. | 那么 真是糟糕 |
| [17:49] | I ran a red light back there, didn’t I? | 我是在那边闯红灯了 是吧? |
| [17:51] | You certainly did. | 确实是 |
| [17:52] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
| [18:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [18:19] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
| [18:20] | It’s pretty cut and dried. | 是预先安排好的吧 |
| [18:21] | I just pulled over a Federal Court Judge. | 我刚截停了个美国联邦地方法院法官 |
| [18:24] | A Federal Court Judge. | 美国联邦地方法院法官 |
| [18:25] | The Honorable James T. Whitman. | 尊敬的James T. Whitman |
| [18:27] | Nice fellow, crappy golfer. | 人不错 不过高尔夫打得很烂 |
| [18:29] | What about his trunk? | 后备箱呢? |
| [18:30] | I didn’t see you look in his trunk. | 我没见你查他的后备箱啊 |
| [18:32] | That’s ’cause I didn’t look in his trunk, Allison. | 那是因为我没检查他的后备箱 Allison |
| [18:34] | He’s a Federal Court Judge. | 他是美国联邦地方法院法官 |
| [18:35] | What part of Federal Court Judge don’t you understand? | 美国联邦地方法院法官 这几个字 你是哪个不明白? |
| [18:37] | I’m not about to ask that man to open his trunk | 没有合适的理由 |
| [18:39] | when I have no probable cause. | 我是不会叫他打开后备箱的 |
| [18:41] | The last time I checked, | 上次我查过了 |
| [18:42] | your dreams do not constitute probable cause. | 你的梦可不是个 法律承认的恰当的理由 |
| [18:54] | You want some lunch? | 要吃午饭不? |
| [18:55] | I’ll buy you lunch. | 我请你 |
| [19:05] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
| [19:06] | This is Nurse Dunbar down at Central Middle School. | 我是中心中学的Dunbar护士 |
| [19:09] | I’ve got Ariel here, | Ariel在我这儿 |
| [19:11] | and, please don’t be alarmed, | 请不要惊慌 |
| [19:13] | but another child here at the school | 学校里另一个孩子 |
| [19:15] | has apparently given Ariel a black eye. | 把Ariel打得鼻青脸肿 |
| [19:18] | A black eye? | 鼻青脸肿? |
| [19:19] | We’ve got some ice on it, | 已经给她冷敷了 |
| [19:20] | and I’m sure in an hour or so | 我确定大概一小时后 |
| [19:22] | she’ll be fine to return to class. | 她就会没事回去上课了 |
| [19:23] | Oh, my God, this is horrible. | 噢 天哪 太可怕了 |
| [19:25] | Is she okay? Can I talk to her? | 她还好吧? 我能跟她说话么? |
| [19:30] | Um, actually, um, she’s laying down at the moment, Mrs. Dubois. | 呃 当然 呃 不过她 现在已经躺下了 Dubois夫人 |
| [19:34] | MAN (over radio): All units in the vicinity… I want to come pick her up. Tell her I’ll be right there. | 我会来接她的 告诉她我马上就到 |
| [19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [19:38] | …reporting a possible hostage situation | 现在为大家报道发生在 |
| [19:40] | at the Florenzo Ristorante. | 的人质劫持事件 |
| [19:41] | I’m afraid you’re not going anywhere soon. | 恐怕你哪儿都去不了了 |
| [19:49] | I was in the neighborhood, | 我在附近 |
| [19:50] | I heard you guys were up to no good. | 听说有人给绑了 |
| [19:51] | JACKSON: Well, somebody’s up to no good. | 是啊 有人给绑了 |
| [19:53] | About 35 minutes ago, | 三十五分钟之前 |
| [19:54] | 911 got a call from inside the restaurant about a robbery. | 911接到从这个餐厅打出 的报警电话 说有人抢劫案 |
| [19:57] | When the first responding officer arrived, | 第一个警官到达的时候 |
| [20:00] | the perpetrator was still inside. | 罪犯还在里面 |
| [20:01] | He’s holed up in there with 57 hostages. | 他劫持了五十七名人质 |
| [20:04] | How many? | 多少? |
| [20:05] | I’ve got sharpshooters on all the surrounding rooftops. | 我在附近屋顶上 都布置了神枪手 |
| [20:08] | And the hostage negotiator just got off the phone. | 谈判专家刚刚挂掉电话 |
| [20:10] | What’s he want? What’s he asking for? | 他要什么? 他有什么要求? |
| [20:12] | That’s the fun part. | 很有趣 |
| [20:13] | He wants nothing. | 他什么都不要 |
| [20:14] | He’s made no real demands. | 也没提出任何真正的要求 |
| [20:16] | Just wants us to wait out here till 5:00 p.m. | 只是要我们五点前都在这外面等着 |
| [20:18] | Then he’ll release the hostages and give back the money. | 然后他就会释放人质 把钱还回来 |
| [20:20] | That makes no sense. Tell me about it. | 没道理啊 跟我说说 |
| [20:22] | Excuse me, Captain Jackson, could you follow me? | 抱歉 Jackson上尉 你能跟我来么? |
| [20:30] | Lee. | |
| [20:32] | Take a look at that. | 看看那个 |
| [20:35] | Is that who I think it is? | 是我想的那人么? |
| [20:36] | Man, this guy’s really pushing his luck. | 伙计 这家伙还真是自己找事 |
| [20:38] | A handicapped spot. | 残疾人停车处 |
| [20:40] | I’m not imagining it, right? | 不是我想象出来的 对吧? |
| [20:41] | That’s that judge’s car. | 那是那个法官的车 |
| [20:45] | Well, I guess today is not his lucky day. | 是啊 我想今天可不是他的幸运日 |
| [20:47] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么说 我梦到过那辆车 |
| [20:48] | I dreamt about that car. | |
| [20:49] | Now that that car’s here, I’d kind of like to stay if I could. | 既然那辆车在这儿 我倒是愿意留下来看看 |
| [20:52] | Let me go call my husband. | 我先去给我老公打个电话 |
| [21:02] | MAN (over radio): Central Command, this is Watchtower. Over. | 指挥中心这里是了望塔 |
| [21:04] | I’m on the northeast corner | 我现在在邻近大厦屋顶的东北角 |
| [21:06] | of the roof of the adjacent building. | |
| [21:08] | From my vantage point, sir, it appears someone is attempting | 从我这边的有利位置看过去 长官 好象有人正试图 |
| [21:10] | to make their way out of the rear entrance of the restaurant. | 从饭店的后门出去 |
| [21:15] | It’s a glass door, | 是扇玻璃门 |
| [21:15] | and I keep seeing them approach it and then hesitate. | 我看到他们靠近了那扇门 不过又犹豫了 |
| [21:19] | To be honest, sir, I don’t know if I’m looking | 说真的 长官 我不确定自己看到的 |
| [21:21] | at a hostage or the hostage taker. | 是人质还是劫持人质的罪犯 |
| [21:23] | Can you describe him? | 能描述一下他的长相吗? |
| [21:25] | Male, approximately six-feet-tall, | 男性 大约六尺高 |
| [21:27] | shirt and tie, looks like he’s got a mask on, | 身穿衬衣 打领带 看起来他还带着个面具 |
| [21:30] | carrying some kind of blue gym bag. | 手里拿着个蓝色的运动包 |
| [21:33] | Judge Whitman. | Whitman法官 |
| [21:35] | In my dream, | 在我的梦里 |
| [21:36] | there was a blue gym bag in the trunk of the car, | 他的车后备箱里 就是有个蓝色的运动包 |
| [21:39] | along with the body, along with the ammo, | 还有一具尸体 一些弹药 |
| [21:41] | along with an automatic weapon. | 以及一把全自动步枪 |
| [21:42] | Sir, I stopped a suspicious-looking person | 长官 我今天早些时候截停过一个人 |
| [21:44] | matching that description earlier today. | 与对嫌疑人的描述完全吻合 |
| [21:47] | He comes through the door | 他会走出来 |
| [21:48] | and gives you any reason to believe he’s anything | 然后给出一些理由 让你相信他是个人质 击倒他 |
| [21:50] | other than a hostage, shoot to immobilize. | |
| [21:54] | MAN (over radio): Here he comes. | 他来了 |
| [21:56] | He’s out. He’s got a weapon. | 他出来了 有武器 |
| [21:59] | I’m taking my shot. | 我要射击了 |
| [22:07] | He’s down. Repeat. Man is down. | 打中了 重复 打中了 |
| [22:09] | He’s just outside the rear of the building. | 他刚刚从后门出来 |
| [22:20] | Sir. | 先生 |
| [22:21] | I need you to release your weapon. | 我要你放下武器 |
| [22:32] | It’s taped to him or something. | 好象是粘在他身上了 |
| [22:51] | We shot the wrong guy. | 我们射错人了 |
| [22:59] | His-his gun jammed. | 他 他的枪是给堵住了的 |
| [23:01] | It jammed. | 无法射击 |
| [23:04] | Judge Whitman… | Whitman法官 |
| [23:05] | He taped this gun to his hand, he… | 把这把枪粘在他的手上 |
| [23:07] | gave him that bag, he pushed him out the back door. | 把包包给他 再把他推出了后门 |
| [23:10] | So he could leave out the front with the rest of the hostages. | 这样他就可以 跟其他人质一起从前门跑了 |
| [23:46] | Do you need help deciding what to wear? | 亲爱的 你在看穿哪件衣服么? |
| [23:50] | It’s clean. It’s absolutely clean. | 干净 很干净 |
| [23:54] | What day is today? | 今天星期几? |
| [23:55] | Mmm. Friday. | 恩 星期五 |
| [23:57] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
| [24:00] | Wait… I feel a hackneyed phrase | 等等 我觉得有陈词滥调 |
| [24:02] | coming on. | 就要来了 |
| [24:04] | It passed. | 别说了 |
| [24:06] | Okay, but why would a federal judge do that? | 好了 不过一个联邦地方法官 为什么要这么做呢? |
| [24:10] | Rob a restaurant? | 抢劫一家饭店? |
| [24:11] | Hold hostages? I don’t know. | -挟持人质? -我不知道 |
| [24:13] | He’s not doing it for the money. | 他不会是为了钱干这个的 |
| [24:14] | He sends the money out with one of the hostages. | 他把钱放在一名人质身上送了出来 |
| [24:18] | Assuming any of this is real. | 假定这些都是真的 |
| [24:20] | Assuming any of this | 假设这些 |
| [24:21] | is actually going to happen, I mean… | 都确实会发生的话 我是说 |
| [24:24] | it was just a dream. | 那只是个梦 |
| [24:26] | What? | 什么? |
| [24:28] | No, just… I love that you said that. | 不 只是 我很喜欢你那样说 |
| [24:30] | I mean, normally I’d be the one to say that. | 我是说 通常我才是 那个该说这句话的人 |
| [24:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [24:34] | Well, it just occurred to me when I woke up, | 恩 当我醒来的时候 |
| [24:36] | when I realized that my jacket wasn’t covered with blood. | 当我发现我的外套上没有血的时候 这一切就发生了 |
| [24:39] | None of what I had dreamt had happened. | 我梦到的一切都没有发生 |
| [24:42] | I felt relief. I still feel relief. | 我觉得很放松 我依然觉得很放松 |
| [24:44] | Excellent. Relief is good. | 很好 放松很有益处 |
| [24:47] | You know, | 你知道么 |
| [24:48] | it’s hard to explain it. | 真的很难解释 |
| [24:49] | Every time I dream the dream, there are certain cues. | 每次我做梦的时候 都会有些暗示 |
| [24:53] | There are certain things that happen at the start. | 开始的时候都会发生同样的事 |
| [24:55] | But this morning… | 不过今天早上 |
| [24:56] | the fact that the kids aren’t up, | 孩子们却没有起床 |
| [24:58] | the fact that we’re up early. | 事实上 我们起早了 |
| [25:00] | This is different. | 这可不同了 |
| [25:02] | Gee, we are up kind of early. | 哟 我们好象起早了 |
| [25:07] | Hey, here’s a crazy idea. | 嘿 我有个疯狂的主意 |
| [25:11] | How about we go back to bed and not sleep. | 不如我们回到床上 但不要睡觉 |
| [25:15] | Hmm? | 恩? |
| [25:20] | Was that a “no”? | 那是在说不么? |
| [25:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [25:22] | No. | 不 |
| [25:23] | But it’s not why you think… I just… | 不过可不是你想的那样 我只是 |
| [25:25] | I don’t want to have this conversation. | 我只是不想进行这段对话 |
| [25:26] | Cool. Kill the conversation. | 酷 那就别谈了 |
| [25:27] | I’ll race you to the bedroom. No. | -我带你回房 -不 |
| [25:28] | Change the conversation. | 换个话题 |
| [25:30] | I don’t want to have it. | 我不想谈这个 |
| [25:31] | Wait a second… | 等等 你不想谈什么? |
| [25:32] | which “it” don’t you want to have? | |
| [25:34] | Either “it.” | 都不想谈 |
| [25:35] | I don’t want to have the conversation. | 我不想谈 |
| [25:36] | I don’t want to have sex. Allison, | -我不想做爱 |
| [25:38] | let me explain something to you. | 让我跟你解释解释 |
| [25:39] | Sex isn’t just sex. | 性不只是性 |
| [25:41] | Sex is good for you. | 性对你颇有益处 |
| [25:42] | Sex releases endorphins. (moans) | 因为性爱能释放出脑内啡 |
| [25:44] | And endorphins, they make you happy. | 而脑内啡能让你开心 |
| [25:46] | And right now, | 而现在 |
| [25:47] | you look like you could use a little happiness. | 你看来马上就能有点开心了 |
| [25:49] | I sure know | 我知道 |
| [25:50] | I could. Oh, my God. | -我能让你开心 -噢 天哪 |
| [25:53] | Guess what? | 猜猜看? |
| [25:54] | Ariel doesn’t want to go to school today. | Ariel今天不想去上学 |
| [25:56] | How… ? | 怎么? |
| [25:58] | You want to know what an arraignment is? | 你想知道什么是传讯? |
| [26:00] | Huh? Well, trust me, you will. | -哈? -相信我 你会的 |
| [26:02] | Ariel, let’s go. | Ariel 快点 |
| [26:04] | Let’s get the show on the road. | 继续把戏演下去 |
| [26:07] | Mom… I know all about it. | -妈妈 -我都知道了 |
| [26:09] | You’re hot. She’s not. | 你漂亮 她不漂亮 |
| [26:10] | But you’re not staying home from school because of some bully. | 但是你不能因为这么点恐吓 就呆在家里不去上学 |
| [26:13] | The girl’s got you completely intimidated and that’s crazy. | 那女孩让你吓坏了 真是疯了 |
| [26:16] | You know what you have to do? | 你知道你的怎么做么? |
| [26:18] | Intimidate her. | 威胁她 |
| [26:19] | That’s right, you have to go to school | 对了 你得去上学 |
| [26:20] | with a little less of that “I’m pretty, | 少带点小小的我很漂亮的样子 |
| [26:22] | I’m smart, I’m well-behaved” thing | 少带点我很聪明 我是乖宝宝的表情 |
| [26:24] | and get yourself a little bit of | 带点我是个坏蛋的表情 |
| [26:26] | badass! | |
| [26:27] | Mom! Allison? | -妈妈 |
| [26:28] | You know what I’m saying. Don’t pretend you don’t know | 你知道我在说什么 别假装你没听明白 |
| [26:30] | what I’m saying. Badass, | 我在说坏蛋 |
| [26:31] | badass, badass. | 坏蛋 坏蛋 |
| [26:34] | You got to get yourself a little attitude, | 你得凶点 |
| [26:36] | Ariel Dubois, and you got to give it | 你得对那女孩凶点 |
| [26:38] | to that girl. | |
| [26:39] | Joe, back me up here. | Joe 支持我 |
| [26:40] | Your father and I | 你爸爸和我 |
| [26:41] | do not want you to spend your whole life afraid | 不想让你一生都在惧怕 |
| [26:43] | some girl’s going to hit you. | 某个女孩要打你 事实上 我们想让她一生都在恐惧 |
| [26:48] | that you are going to hit her. | 你会反击她 |
| [26:49] | JOE: Hey. | 嘿 |
| [26:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
| [26:51] | Do you follow what I’m saying? | 你有听我说的么? |
| [26:53] | Attitude. | 凶点 |
| [26:54] | I’m trying to teach this girl | 我在试着教这个女孩点东西 |
| [26:55] | something here. (telephone rings) | |
| [26:56] | Here, look, follow. | 这儿 看着 学着 |
| [26:57] | Watch this, okay. | 看看 好了 |
| [26:58] | No! No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
| [27:02] | No, you listen to me you scum sucking, | 不 你听我说 你这人渣 |
| [27:04] | bottom-feeding, | 你这个低级的 |
| [27:05] | hide-behind-a-telephone-headset piece of garbage. | 藏在电话后边戴着耳机的垃圾 |
| [27:07] | you ever call my house again during breakfast, | 你要是再在我们早饭时间打电话来 |
| [27:09] | I will personally come to your carpet cleaning company, | 我肯定会亲自 到你们的地毯清洁公司 |
| [27:13] | I will find you and I will hurt you. | 我会找到你 而且我会伤害你 |
| [27:15] | And when I’m finished with you, | 而且等我搞定你过后 |
| [27:17] | nothing and no one will ever be able to | 没有什么事也没什么人 |
| [27:19] | to get your stain out. | 能帮得了你 |
| [27:21] | Okay, you get the gist? | 好了 你明白了吧? |
| [27:23] | All right. | 好了 |
| [27:24] | Everybody ready for work? | 大家都准备好了上班吧? 大家都准备好上学了吧? |
| [27:27] | I have an arraignment to get ready for. | 我今天有个传讯 |
| [27:29] | What’s an arraign…? | -传讯是什么意思? -太晚了 |
| [27:31] | Too late. | |
| [27:35] | ALLISON: I know it’s kind of hard to follow. | 我知道这有点难明白 |
| [27:37] | No, I… I think I follow you. | 不 我想我跟得上 |
| [27:39] | You want us to arrest a federal judge | 你想让我们为一桩还没犯下的罪行 去抓一名联邦地方法官 |
| [27:40] | for a crime he hasn’t committed. Yet. | |
| [27:43] | Look, maybe there’s some other way I haven’t thought of yet. | 听着 或许我还能想出别的办法来 |
| [27:45] | I’m just worried if we don’t do something come 1:00, | 我只是很担心 如果下午一点之前我们不做点什么 |
| [27:47] | you’re going to get a 911 call | 你们就会接到 |
| [27:48] | from inside the Florenzo Ristorante. | 从Florenzo Ristorante 打来的报警电话 |
| [27:50] | Once that happens, it’s already too late. | 只要那一发生 一切就晚了 |
| [27:54] | Allison… | |
| [27:56] | look at it from my side. | 从我的观点来看 |
| [27:57] | You have been wrong from time to time. | 你有时候也会错 |
| [27:59] | Besides what is it we’re supposed to arrest him for | 另外 我们要为了 他没犯下的罪行去逮捕他 |
| [28:00] | if he hasn’t done anything yet? I don’t know. | -到底是什么罪? -我不知道 |
| [28:02] | All I know is, this is the third time | 我知道的是这是我第三次 |
| [28:05] | I have lived this same day. | 过同一天了 |
| [28:06] | Twice now, I have tried to stop this man. | 前两次 我试图要阻止那个人 |
| [28:09] | Both times I failed, people have been hurt or killed. | 两次我都失败了 都有人员伤亡 |
| [28:12] | You almost had him yesterday. | 你昨天差点就抓到他了 |
| [28:14] | Excuse me? | 不好意思? |
| [28:14] | You found out he was a judge, you wouldn’t check his trunk. | 你发现他是个法官 就没有查看他的车后箱 |
| [28:17] | If you had, you would have found a dead body in it. | 如果你查了的话 你会发现里面有一具尸体 |
| [28:21] | What? | 什么? |
| [28:22] | I have absolutely no recollection | 我真的一点都回想不起来了 因为还没发生 |
| [28:24] | of any of this. Because it hasn’t happened yet. | |
| [28:26] | Wait a second, I have an idea, | 等等 我有个主意 |
| [28:27] | it might even be legal. | 还会合法 |
| [28:29] | Why don’t you and Allison | 为什么你和Allison |
| [28:30] | walk down to the judge’s chambers right now. | 不马上到法官的房间去 |
| [28:32] | Explain to him that a car, | 跟他解释一下 有辆看来用于实施犯罪的车 |
| [28:34] | matching the description of his honor’s, | |
| [28:35] | appears to have been used in the commission of a crime | 与法官大人的车相吻合 |
| [28:38] | you’re investigating. Ask the judge | 问问法官 |
| [28:39] | if he wouldn’t kindly allow you to confirm | 他会不会同意让你们确认 |
| [28:41] | that the car is still parked where he left it. | 他的车是不是还停在他下车的地方 |
| [28:43] | And if he would consent | 又会不会同意 |
| [28:45] | to letting you take a peek in his trunk. | 让你们再看看他的车后备箱 |
| [28:46] | If the car is still there, there’s nothing in the trunk, | 如果车还在那儿 后备箱里又什么都没有 |
| [28:47] | no harm, no foul. I don’t know. | -也不会有坏处啊 -我不知道 |
| [28:50] | He’s a judge. | 他是个法官 |
| [28:52] | It’s almost lunch. | 差不多午饭时间了 |
| [28:53] | Don’t worry. I’ll call her. | 别担心 我会打给她的 |
| [28:55] | She’ll understand. Thanks. | 她会明白的 谢谢 |
| [29:01] | Morning. | 早上好 |
| [29:02] | My name is Lee Scanlon. | 我叫Lee Scanlon |
| [29:03] | I telephoned about five minutes ago. | 我五分钟打过电话来 |
| [29:04] | Spoke with an aide, asked if there was any way | 跟一名助手谈过 问过是不是能让我 |
| [29:07] | I can get a look at his honor’s car | 查看一下法官大人的车 |
| [29:08] | as part of a criminal investigation we’re conducting. | 是为了我们正在调查的一桩案子 |
| [29:10] | I was told to speak to you. | 说我应该来找你 |
| [29:12] | That you would know where it was parked. | 你知道车停在哪儿的 |
| [29:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [29:14] | I’m going to need a minute. | 我需要一点时间 |
| [29:15] | I’m going to have to check with his honor. | 去请示一下法官大人 |
| [29:17] | Nobody told me about this. | 没有人告诉过我这件事 |
| [29:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
| [29:21] | SECRETARY: Well, that’s Judge Whitman. | 恩 那就是Whitman法官 |
| [29:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定么? |
| [29:25] | I’ve worked for the man for 26 years. | 我为这个男人工作了二十六年了 |
| [29:27] | I think I know what he looks like. | 我想我知道他长什么样子 |
| [29:29] | Allison? | |
| [29:31] | Doesn’t make sense. What’s going on? | -没道理的 -怎么了? |
| [29:33] | The person I saw yesterday was a different Judge Whitman. | 我昨天看到的那个人 不是这个Whitman法官 |
| [29:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
| [29:37] | There are no other Judge Whitmans. | 再没有第二个Whitmans法官了 |
| [29:40] | Don’t feel bad, this is a good thing. | 别难过了 这可是好事 |
| [29:43] | At least we know our federal court system isn’t run | 至少知道了我们的联邦法制系统 |
| [29:45] | by a bunch of gun- wielding maniacs. | 并不是被一群 到处放枪的疯子掌控着 |
| [29:48] | Besides, now I can still make my lunch. | 另外 现在 我还是能去吃午饭 |
| [29:51] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
| [29:54] | I cancelled for you, before we came. | 我们来之前就帮你取消掉了 |
| [29:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [30:01] | You hungry? | 你饿了? |
| [30:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [30:11] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
| [30:12] | Mrs. Dubois, this is Nurse Dunbar | Dubois夫人 我是中心中学的Dunbar护士 |
| [30:14] | down at Central Middle School. | |
| [30:16] | I’ve got Ariel here and… | Ariel在我这儿 |
| [30:18] | ALLISON: Yes? | 是吗? |
| [30:20] | Mrs. Dubois? | Dubois夫人? |
| [30:21] | This is Principal Phillips. I’m here with your daughter, | 我是Phillips校长 我现在跟你女儿Ariel在一起 |
| [30:23] | Ariel, and I’m afraid we’ve have | 恐怕出了些严重的事情 |
| [30:25] | ourselves a very serious situation here. | |
| [30:27] | Oh my goodness, is she alright? | 噢 天哪 她还好么? |
| [30:29] | Oh, she’s fine, but apparently ???????? | 噢 她没事 不过很显然 她给了另一个学生的眼睛一拳 |
| [30:32] | Now we consider that a very serious matter, Mrs. Dubois. | 现在我们认为事态非常严重 Dubois夫人 |
| [30:36] | I mean this is something | 我是说这会永久被记录到 她的档案之中 噢 天哪 |
| [30:37] | that’s going to go on her permanent record. Oh, my God. | |
| [30:40] | I mean, frankly, Mrs. Dubois, I’ve never seen | 坦白说 Dubois夫人 我从没见过 |
| [30:42] | this kind of behavior, this kind of attitude from Ariel before. | Ariel会做出这种事情 会有这么恶劣的态度 |
| [30:45] | Wherever it came from, we need to nip it in the bud. | 不管是怎么回事 我们都得防范于未然 |
| [30:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [30:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [30:51] | Everything okay? Yeah. | -没事吧? -没 |
| [30:54] | No, it’s Ariel. It’s a school thing. | 不 是Ariel 她在学校出事了 |
| [30:58] | She’s such a good kid. | 她是个那么乖的孩子 |
| [31:03] | So I guess you’ve been here before. | 那么 我想你以前来过这里 |
| [31:05] | What’s good? What time do you have? | -有什么好吃的? -你看看几点了? |
| [31:08] | Uh, 1:16. I don’t get it. | 呃 一点十六 我不懂了 |
| [31:11] | Yesterday you said that the police got a phone call | 昨天你说在一点的时候 |
| [31:13] | at 1:00 p.m. about a robbery. | 警方接到了个劫案的报警电话 |
| [31:15] | I never talked to you yesterday, Allison. | 我昨天根本没跟你说过话 Allison |
| [31:17] | That yesterday never happened. | 那个昨天从来都没发生说 |
| [31:18] | That yesterday was a dream. | 那个昨天只是一个梦 |
| [31:20] | WAITER: Hi, my name is David. | 嗨 我叫David |
| [31:21] | I’ll be your, uh, your server. | 我能 呃 由我为你们服务 |
| [31:23] | Would you guys like to hear today’s specials? | 想听听今天的特别介绍么? |
| [31:25] | Uh, yeah. Okay, we, uh, | -噢 是啊 -恩 我们 |
| [31:26] | MAN: Can you check in with the maitre d’ | 你能去看看 |
| [31:28] | and see if there’s been a call from Judge Whitman? | 有没有Whitman法官打来的电话? |
| [31:31] | He should of been here 15 minutes ago. | 他应该十五分钟前就到的 |
| [31:34] | Did you hear that? Yeah. | -你听到了么? -听到了 |
| [31:35] | I’m not a big fan of the goat cheese. | 我可不喜欢吃羊酪 |
| [31:37] | You know, you go right ahead. | 你知道的 你点吧 |
| [31:38] | No, the man at that table | 不 坐那桌的那个家伙 |
| [31:39] | just mentioned Judge Whitman. | 刚刚提到了Whitman法官 |
| [31:42] | I wasn’t wrong, there is a connection. | 我没有错 这一切确实有关联 |
| [31:44] | Should I give you guys a minute? Yeah. | -我是不是过会再来? -是啊 |
| [31:50] | Look around, Allison. | 好好看看 Allison |
| [31:52] | This restaurant is not being robbed. | 这间饭店没有被抢劫过 |
| [31:55] | MASKED MAN: Everyone stay still. | 大家都保持安静 |
| [31:56] | This is a robbery. | 抢劫 |
| [31:58] | If you move, you die. | 动一动就杀了你们 |
| [32:00] | Everyone out of the bar, | everyone out of 所有人都从吧台走出来 所有人都从厨房出来 快 快 |
| [32:02] | the kitchen now, move it, move it. | |
| [32:04] | You hear that? That was fast. | 你听到了么? 真够快的 |
| [32:06] | (distant sirens wailing) It’s almost as if | 就像是没发生之前 |
| [32:06] | someone phoned it in before it even happened. | 就有人报警了 |
| [32:09] | Quiet! | 安静 |
| [32:10] | Now I want everyone to put on a mask and get down | 现在 大家戴上面具 |
| [32:14] | on the ground… now. | 蹲下 |
| [32:17] | Move, move, move. | 快 快 快 |
| [32:19] | Down on the ground now. | 快蹲下 |
| [32:21] | Everyone out of the kitchen. | 所有人从厨房出来 |
| [32:23] | Out here. | 过来 |
| [32:29] | What you got in there, fella? | 伙计 你拿的是什么? |
| [32:32] | My asthma medication. | 哮喘药 |
| [32:36] | Well, you look fine to me. | 那么 在我看来 你可没病 |
| [32:38] | Both hands in the air. | 举起双手 |
| [32:40] | And they better be empty. | 最后手上什么都别拿 |
| [32:45] | All right, stand up. | 好了 站起来 |
| [32:48] | Slowly. | 慢慢的 |
| [32:56] | Open the jacket. | 打开外套 |
| [33:04] | Well… | 那么 |
| [33:06] | that’s some serious asthma you got, huh? | 你得的哮喘还满严重的 哈? |
| [33:10] | Here’s what we’re going to do. | 我们这样做 |
| [33:13] | You’re going to take off the holster | 把你的枪套拿下来 |
| [33:15] | and put it on the table, | 放到桌子上 |
| [33:16] | and then you are going to back away from the table. | 然后你再离开桌子 |
| [33:18] | Do you understand me? | 明白么? |
| [33:22] | Anytime. | 开始吧 |
| [33:32] | Lee, don’t. | Lee 别 |
| [33:33] | His gun doesn’t work. | 他的枪是坏的 |
| [33:38] | Remove that holster now or I will pull this trigger. | 把枪套拿下来 不然我就开枪了 |
| [33:42] | Lee, don’t. | Lee 别 |
| [33:43] | The gun’s going to jam, trust me. | 那把枪会堵住的 相信我 |
| [33:57] | You were right, his gun did jam. | 你说得对 他的枪确实堵住了 |
| [34:10] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
| [34:14] | Michael Williams. | |
| [34:31] | Bulletproof vest. | 防弹背心 |
| [34:58] | Joe? Joe, honey, wake up, I’ve got to ask you something. | Joe? Joe 亲爱的 醒醒 我有点事要问问你 |
| [35:03] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
| [35:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
| [35:06] | What day is today? | 今天星期几? |
| [35:08] | Hmm? | 恩? |
| [35:11] | You hate me, don’t you? | 你恨我 对吧? |
| [35:14] | I mean, deep down inside, | 我是说在你的内心深处 |
| [35:18] | there’s gotta be like an anger thing. | 有些愤怒的感觉 |
| [35:20] | Otherwise, why would a person wake a person? | 不然为什么要叫醒另一个人? |
| [35:24] | Is it Friday? | 今天星期五么? |
| [35:26] | Yes, it’s Friday. | 是的 星期五 |
| [35:28] | (sighs): Oh, thank God. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
| [35:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [35:32] | BOTH: I feel a hackneyed phrase coming on. | 我感觉有些陈腔滥调又要来了 |
| [35:35] | Wait. It passed. | 等等 别说了 |
| [35:42] | Why would he want a hostage situation? | 为什么他要挟持人质? |
| [35:45] | No, no, I’m not buying it. | 不 不我不相信 |
| [35:46] | He releases all the hostages at 5:00 p.m. | 他在下午五点释放了所有人质 |
| [35:50] | Well, maybe he’s just trying to get people | 那么 或许他只是想让人们 |
| [35:51] | out of work for the afternoon. | 休息一个下午 |
| [35:52] | Maybe I should bring my engineering team to lunch there. | 或许我应该带我的工程队来吃午饭 |
| [35:54] | Ah, yeah, well, good luck. | 啊 好啊 那么 好运 |
| [35:56] | That place was packed. | 那地方都给挤满了 |
| [35:58] | Scanlon and I could hardly get a table. | Scanlon和我都差点找不到地方坐 |
| [36:00] | I don’t think they could accommodate… | 我想他们都没办法供应食物了 |
| [36:06] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘记了 |
| [36:07] | At the restaurant, there was this table, | 饭店里有张桌子 |
| [36:09] | seemed like 20 people. | 好象是坐了二十个人 |
| [36:11] | And one of them asked e waiter about Judge Whitman. | 他们当中有一个问起了Whitman法官 |
| [36:14] | But I thought you said that the gunman wasn’t Judge Whitman. | 但是我想你说的那个枪手 不是Whitman法官 |
| [36:16] | It was some guy named Williams. | 是某个叫Williams的人吧 |
| [36:18] | Right. But he told Scanlon he was Judge Whitman | 是啊 但是Scanlon截停他的车时 |
| [36:20] | when we pulled him over. | 他说他就是Whitman法官 |
| [36:22] | An he was driving Judge Whitman’s car. | 而且他还开着Whitman法官的车 |
| [36:24] | So what are you saying? | 那么你想说什么? |
| [36:25] | Remember you told me there was a dead body | 记得你告诉过我 |
| [36:27] | in the trunk of that car? | 车后备箱里有具尸体么? |
| [36:29] | No. When was that? | 不 什么时候的事? |
| [36:30] | Today. In the hospital. A couple of hours from now. | 今天 在医院 离现在几个小时 |
| [36:32] | Never mind. I remember. | 别介意 我记得 |
| [36:33] | I think this guy Williams might have killed Judge Whitman. | 我想那个叫Williams的家伙 很可能杀了Whitman法官 |
| [36:35] | I think he might have killed Judge Whitman | 我想是他杀了Whitman法官 |
| [36:37] | and stuffed Whitman in the trunk of his own car. | 然后把Whitman的尸体 塞进了他的车后备箱 |
| [36:40] | Okay. Why? | 好吧 为什么? |
| [36:41] | That I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
| [36:46] | Florenzo Ristorante. This is David. | Florenzo Ristorante 我是David |
| [36:48] | Hi. Um, I’m supposed to attend a lunch at your restaurant today | 嗨 恩 我们今天预约了 要在你们那里吃饭 |
| [36:52] | and for the life of me I can’t remember | 可是打死我也记不起来 |
| [36:53] | what time the reservation is for. | 到底预约的是几点了 |
| [36:56] | Well, what name is the reservation under? | 那么 用什么名字预约的呢? |
| [36:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [37:00] | Uh, it’s a big party. | 呃 是个大派对 |
| [37:01] | Maybe 20 people. | 大概有二十人 |
| [37:03] | Judge Whitman’s party? | Whitman法官的派对? |
| [37:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [37:05] | Yeah, we got you down here for 12:45. | 是啦 预订的是十二点四十五分 |
| [37:08] | Uh, great. | 呃 真棒 |
| [37:10] | It wouldn’t happen to say there | 有没有正好说明 |
| [37:11] | who else might be attending, would it? | 还有哪些会参加派对呢? |
| [37:12] | No, I’m sorry, ma’am. | 没有 不好意思 夫人 |
| [37:14] | All I know is we were told to be seen and not heard. | 我所知道的就是 我们只能服务不能偷听 |
| [37:17] | Something about every judge in the county being at that table | 不过 桌上的都是县里所有法官 |
| [37:20] | ??????? | 好象要谈新的合作诉讼程序之类的 |
| [37:22] | Really? | 真的? |
| [37:24] | Uh, thank you so much for your help. | 呃 非常感谢您的帮助 |
| [37:27] | Every judge in the county is going to be at that restaurant. | 县里所有的法官都会去那家饭店 |
| [37:29] | I have to go see Devalos. | 我得去见Devalos |
| [37:30] | Can you take the kids to school? | 你能带孩子们去学校么? |
| [37:32] | Yeah, of course I can, um, but wait a second. | 是啊 当然 呃 不过等等 |
| [37:34] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我得跟你谈点事情 |
| [37:36] | Endorphins? | 脑内啡? |
| [37:37] | As a matter of fact. | 确实是 |
| [37:38] | Heard you can get them from running, which is what I got to do. | 听说跑步就能产生脑内啡 这也正是我得做的事 |
| [37:43] | Girls, Daddy is going to be driving you this morning. | 孩子们 爸爸今天会开车 送你们去上学 |
| [37:45] | Mom… Ariel, I want you to stay home from school today. | 妈妈 Ariel 我要你今天呆在家里不去上学 |
| [37:47] | What? Bridgette, | -什么? |
| [37:48] | an arraignment is when someone pleads innocent or guilty. | 传讯就是某人辩解自己是无辜的 或是承认自己有罪的程序 |
| [37:51] | (phone ringing) BRIDGETTE: Are you talking to me? | 你是在跟我说话么? |
| [37:52] | Marie, say hi to the nice man. | Marie 跟这个好人说嗨 |
| [37:54] | Bye, girls, see you tonight. | 再见 孩子们 晚上见 |
| [37:55] | MAN (on phone): Hello? This is All Right carpet cleaning service. Hello? | 哈罗? 这是超好地毯清洁公司 哈罗? |
| [38:00] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题么? |
| [38:02] | Don’t ask me how I know this, | 别问我是怎么知道的 |
| [38:03] | but a man is going to hold every judge in the county hostage | 今天下午一点到五点 有人会将全县所有的法官劫持了 |
| [38:06] | from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. today. | |
| [38:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [38:10] | What changes? What does that effect? | 那又怎样? 会有什么后果? |
| [38:11] | How does that make the world different? | 这个世界会有什么不同? |
| [38:14] | Well, I don’t know. | 那么 我不知道 |
| [38:15] | I suppose if the court doesn’t have a judge | 我想如果法庭没有了法官的话 |
| [38:16] | to preside over its cases on a given day, | 就没人能主持审理 今天所有的案件了 |
| [38:18] | then the court proceedings don’t happen on that day. | 那么法庭今天所有的诉讼程序 都不能进行了 |
| [38:21] | What could be gained by that? | 这样会得到什么好处? |
| [38:22] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
| [38:23] | Everything would just be rescheduled until the next day. | 所有的一切都只能明天重新计划 |
| [38:27] | Unless… What? | -除非 -什么? |
| [38:29] | Unless somehow the proceedings are time sensitive. | 除非诉讼程序会因时间而变化 |
| [38:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
| [38:32] | Like my arraignment this afternoon, for instance. | 比如我们今天下午的传讯 |
| [38:34] | What about that arraignment makes it time sensitive? | 传讯会因时间而变化么? |
| [38:37] | Normally it’s no big deal. | 通常问题不大 |
| [38:39] | But the law mandates that a defendant’s arraignment | 但是法律规定 被告的传讯必须 |
| [38:41] | be held within ten days of the person’s indictment. | 在这人被控告后十天内进行 |
| [38:44] | But as it happens, in this particular case, | 不过说到这个案子的话 |
| [38:46] | the defense attorney has worked very hard | 辩护律师非常努力的 |
| [38:48] | to get that arraignment date pushed back | 将传讯日期向后推迟 |
| [38:50] | until the final day of the ten day window, which is today. | 一直推到了十天限期的最后一天 也就是今天 |
| [38:54] | What if that arraignment doesn’t happen today? | 那么如果传讯今天无法进行会怎样? |
| [38:56] | The defendant’s due process is violated– he’s released. | 被告应享受的权利受到了损害 他就会被释放了 |
| [39:01] | That’s why this is all happening. | 那就是这一切发生的原因 |
| [39:03] | That’s why “what” is all happening? | 那就是什么发生的原因? |
| [39:05] | This hostage thing you mentioned? | 是说你提到的人质挟持事件? |
| [39:06] | Where is this coming from? | 这是从哪儿来的? |
| [39:07] | I had a dream– well, I had three dreams actually. | 我做了个梦 事实上做了三个梦 |
| [39:10] | Allison, you’re losing me. | Allison 你把我搞糊涂了 |
| [39:12] | What makes you think that your dream hostage taker | 是什么让你认为你做 的人质挟持的梦 |
| [39:14] | has a connection with the Krieger arraignment? | 会跟Krieger的传讯有关系? |
| [39:17] | I don’t know. His name is Michael Williams. | 我不知道 他叫Michael Williams |
| [39:19] | That’s really about all I can tell you. | 那真的就是我能告诉你们的全部 |
| [39:22] | Michael Williams? | |
| [39:26] | Krieger has a wife. | Krieger有个老婆 |
| [39:27] | Her maiden name is Williams. | 她娘家就姓Williams |
| [39:29] | She has a brother named Michael. | 她有个哥哥叫Michael |
| [39:32] | The very first dream, | 第一个梦里 |
| [39:34] | I came to talk to you about a second shooter in that case. | 我跑来告诉你这个案子里有帮凶 |
| [39:37] | And what did I do? | 那我干了什么? |
| [39:38] | You shooed me out of the room. | 把我赶出了办公室 |
| [39:40] | Not this time. | 这次可不会 |
| [39:42] | Get me Detective Scanlon please. | 请帮我叫Scanlon探长来 |
| [39:45] | Everyone stay still! This is a robbery! | 所有人安静 抢劫 |
| [39:48] | You move, you die! | 动一动就杀了你们 |
| [39:49] | I want everyone out of the bar! Everyone out of the…! | 所有人离开吧台 所有人离开 |
| [39:50] | SCANLON: Boys… | 伙计们 |
| [39:51] | He’s wearing a bulletproof vest– aim for his head. | 他穿了防弹衣本心 射脑袋 |
| [39:55] | Michael Williams… | |
| [39:57] | you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
| [39:58] | Drop the gun, put your hands over your head. | 放下枪 把手放在头上 |
| [40:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [40:29] | Hey. Are you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
| [40:31] | Hmm? Everything all right? | 恩? 一切还好吧? |
| [40:34] | I don’t know, I think so. | 我不知道 我想是吧 |
| [40:35] | You wouldn’t happen to know what day it is, would you? | 你不会正好知道今天星期几 对吧? |
| [40:38] | It’s Saturday, darling. | 今天星期六 亲爱的 |
| [40:40] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么要问? |
| [40:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [40:44] | It was a pretty amazing week. | 真是很不错的一周 |
| [40:47] | I packed a lot into last week. | 上个星期经历了很多事 |
| [40:48] | Packed a real lot into yesterday. | 昨天也经历了很多 |
| [40:51] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 恩 |
| [40:52] | Hmm… | 恩 |
| [40:55] | Guess I’m kinda… sad, kinda let down. | 我想我有点难过 有点失望 |
| [41:00] | Kinda depressed. | 有点失落 |
| [41:02] | After all that excitement, I mean. | 我是说在经历了 所有那些惊天动地之后 |
| [41:05] | You don’t say. | 你别说了 |
| [41:08] | Any thoughts? Any suggestions? | 有什么想法? 有什么建议? |
| [41:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [41:13] | You could do something physical. | 可以做点运动吧 |
| [41:15] | That always helps. | 很有帮助的 |
| [41:17] | Creates endorphins, elevates the mood. | 产生脑内啡 心情大好 |
| [41:20] | Hm, endorphins, huh? | 恩 脑内啡 哈? |
| [41:22] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 恩 |
| [41:23] | Physical, huh? | 运动 哈? |
| [41:24] | Mm, yeah, you know, running. Running’s good. | 恩 是的 你知道的 跑步 跑步很有益处的 |
| [41:30] | Anything else? | 还有别的么? |
| [41:31] | Mm, let me think. | 恩 让我想想 |
| [41:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊? |
| [41:39] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 |
| [41:40] | Well, think about this– you have about ten seconds | 那么 想想这个 你有十秒钟的时间 |
| [41:42] | to peel off those shorts and get over here | 脱掉裤子过来 |
| [41:45] | and spread a little happiness | 在孩子们起床之前 |
| [41:46] | before the kids start getting up. | 来幸福一下 |
| [41:48] | Wow. Someone’s in a crabby mood. | 哇噢 有人心情狂躁 |
| [41:49] | No, let me explain something to you. | 不 让我跟你解释解释 |
| [41:51] | Sex isn’t just sex. | 性不只是性 |
| [41:53] | Sex is good for you. | 性对你很有好处的 |
| [41:54] | Sex releases endorphins. | 性爱会释放脑内啡 |
| [41:56] | Endorphins make you happy. | 脑内啡让你很开心 |
| [41:58] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
| [42:00] | Well then, come over here. | 那么 快过来 |
| [42:01] | All right. Fine. | 好了 好的 |
| [42:03] | But I warned you. | 不过我警告过你 |
| [42:04] | You warned me. | 你警告过我 |
| [42:05] | You made your choice. | 你自己做出的选择 |
| [42:07] | (laughs): l made my choice. | 我做出了选择 |
| [42:09] | I just hope you can live with it, | 我只是想让性伴随你的一生 |
| [42:10] | ’cause there’s no going back. | 因为不会有重新来过的 |
| [42:12] | Vicious cycle. | 恶性循环 |
| [42:14] | Got it. | 明白了 |