时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on medium | |
[00:01] | I’m just a girl who wants to be a lawyer. | 我只是个想当一名律师的女孩 |
[00:02] | Wants to do her job, be a good wife, a good mother. | 想做她的工作,做个好妻子,一个好母亲 |
[00:06] | Be like everybody else. | 和其他所有人一样 |
[00:08] | But you’re not like everybody else and you know that. | 但你和其他人不同,你知道的 |
[00:10] | Even among the special, you’re special. | 即使在特别的人当中,你也算是特别的 |
[00:13] | Who might this be? Looks familiar. | – 这会是谁? – 看起来很熟悉 |
[00:15] | He and his friend raped a young girl. | 他和他的朋友强奸了一个年轻女子 |
[00:17] | Sliced her open. Took her apart. | 把她切开来,分成几块 |
[00:19] | Doctor Charles “The Butcher” Walker of Wichita. | Wichita州的”屠夫”Charles Walker |
[00:21] | Wanted dead or alive | 无论生死都被通缉 |
[00:22] | for the maniacal evisceration | 原因是在Great Plains疯狂取出了 |
[00:24] | of three unmarried daughters from the Great Plains. | 3个未婚女子的内脏 |
[00:26] | Seems like every 15 years or so, someone | 看起来每过15年左右有人 |
[00:29] | hears a voice and a young girl dies. | 就会听见一个声音 然后一个年轻女孩就会死去 |
[00:33] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[00:35] | If you’d kindly take a seat in the waiting room, | 如果你们可以在等候室坐下 |
[00:37] | the doctor and I will finish up and be with you shortly. | 医生和我会马上结束并来找你们 |
[00:48] | I know it hurts, Maura but we’re almost there. | 我知道这很痛,Maura 但我们已经快成功了 |
[00:51] | I’m sure of it. | 我相当肯定 |
[00:54] | Our baby’s a stubborn one. Isn’t he, Charles? | 我们的孩子真是难应付啊 是吗,Charles? |
[00:57] | Takes after his blessed Mother, I suppose. | 但我觉得他会照顾他受到祝福的妈妈的 |
[01:02] | A word, Mr. Walker. | 一句话,Walker先生 |
[01:11] | She’s been in labor for over 30 hours now. | 到现在她已经分娩了30多个小时 |
[01:13] | Something clearly is not right. | 很明显出了点问题 |
[01:17] | Just how old is your wife, Mr. Walker? | 想问问你妻子多大了,Walker先生? |
[01:25] | I think it’s time we considered an alternate method of delivery. | 我觉得现在时候我们考虑一下 另外一种分娩方法 |
[01:28] | You intend to cut her? | 你想要剖开她吗? |
[01:30] | Mr. Walker, I’m seeing an unusual amount of blood. | Walker先生,我看到了不同寻常的大出血 |
[01:33] | I fear it may already be too late for Mrs. Walker, | 恐怕或许对于Walker夫人来说 已经太迟了 |
[01:36] | but there’s still a chance I can save the baby. Doctor, | – 但我还是有机会来救这个孩子 – 医生 |
[01:39] | I don’t re about the baby. | 我不关心这个小孩 |
[01:42] | Honestly, all I care about is Maura. | 老实说,我所关心的只有Maura |
[01:44] | It’s all right, Charles. | 没事的,Charles |
[01:46] | The only thing that matters is our child. | 唯一要紧的就是我们的孩子 |
[01:49] | I don’t agree. I don’t agree with any of this. | 我不同意.我不同意你的意见 |
[01:52] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[01:53] | We just need a little more time. | 我们只是需要更多一点时间 |
[01:55] | With all due respect, sir, you’re not a doctor. | 出于对您的尊敬,先生,你不是医生 |
[01:58] | You don’t know the first thing abt medicine. | 你并不知道医学上最先要考虑的事情 |
[02:00] | There… There is no time. | 没有…没有时间了 |
[02:05] | Maura! | |
[02:07] | It’s all right, Charles. | 没事的,Charles |
[02:08] | Let him do what he has to do. | 让他做他必须做的 |
[02:12] | Maura! | |
[02:17] | Doctor, open the door! | 医生,开门! |
[02:18] | Maura, I’m here. | Maura,我在这里 |
[02:23] | Maura? | |
[02:27] | No! | 不! |
[02:37] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[02:48] | Sir, your child needs you. | 先生,你的孩子需要你 |
[02:52] | Sir? Have you gone mad? | 先生?你疯了吗? |
[02:56] | Your place is out here with this child, not… | 你应该在外面和这个孩子在一起,不是… |
[02:58] | not in there wi a dead woman! | 不是在那里陪一个死了的女人! |
[03:14] | Sir, what are you doing in there? | 先生,你在那里干什么? |
[03:18] | I’m going to the police, Mr. Walker. | 我要去叫警察了,Walker先生 |
[03:25] | If you do not unlock this door | 如果你不没有开门 |
[03:27] | and come out here and be with this baby, | 并从里面出来陪孩子的话 |
[03:29] | I’ll be forced to go to the police! | 我就被迫要去叫警察了! |
[03:37] | Mommy? You okay? | 妈妈?你没事吧? |
[03:42] | Oh. Hi, Sugarbear. | 哦,嗨,甜心 |
[03:47] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 是啊,我没事 |
[03:49] | Just had a nightmare. | 只是做了个恶梦 |
[03:51] | Just a… a silly little nightmare. | 只是一个…一个愚蠢的小恶梦 |
[03:55] | Was it scary? | 很吓人吗? |
[03:57] | It was scary. And sad. | 是很吓人,还很悲惨 |
[04:02] | Don’t worry, Mommy. It was just a dream. | 别担心,妈妈.只是个梦而已 |
[04:05] | You probably won’t even remember it by morning. | 或许到了早上你都不会记得了 |
[04:09] | Thanks, Bridge. | 谢谢,Bridge |
[04:17] | Think about ice cream. Or cake. That’s what I do. | 想想冰激凌吧.或者蛋糕.我就是那么做的 |
[04:21] | Chocolate works really good. | 想巧克力真的很管用 |
[04:24] | Got it. Candy, too. | – 我知道了 – 糖果也行 |
[04:26] | Or cereal if it’s close to morning. | 如果快到早上的话,就想想谷物早餐 |
[04:34] | Cookies are really good, too. | 想曲奇也真的很管用 |
[04:39] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[04:41] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[04:45] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[05:08] | medium 304 | 灵媒辑凶 304 |
[05:34] | Hi. I don’t know if you remember me. | 嗨,我不知道你是否还记得我 |
[05:36] | Allison Dubois. Of course I remember you. | Allison Dubois.我当然记得你 |
[05:39] | So you still dream, huh? | 你还在做梦吗,嗯? |
[05:41] | That’s a good thing, I suppose. | 我想,那应该是件好事 |
[05:43] | Better than being like me. | 总比像我要好 |
[05:45] | I just don’tleep. | 我都无法入睡 |
[05:46] | Afraid to, I guess. | 我想是害怕吧 |
[05:47] | Afraid of what I’ll see. | 害怕我所看见的 |
[05:49] | There must be a reason I had a dream | 一定有什么原因让我梦见了 |
[05:52] | about Walker and his wife, right? | Walker和他妻子的事情,对吗? |
[05:54] | I just don’t know how to make sense of what I saw. | 我只是不知道我看见的有什么用 |
[05:57] | In that case, what do you feel? | 那个时候,你有什么感觉? |
[05:58] | Feel? | 感觉? |
[06:01] | What you see can sometimes fool you, | 有时候你所看见的或许会欺骗你 |
[06:03] | but what you feel rarely lets you down. | 但你的感觉很少会出错 |
[06:06] | Well, I felt the same way I always feel | 我就有那种每次我做梦 |
[06:08] | when I see him in my dreams– | 梦见他时候的感觉– |
[06:10] | that some girl is poised to die soon. | 有某个女孩不久就会死去 |
[06:13] | That he’s up to his old tricks. | 他又要开始使用他的诡计了 |
[06:15] | That he’s found someone in the here and now | 他在此时此地找到了一个人 |
[06:17] | to do his bidding, and it’s just a matter of time. | 可以听命于他的指挥 然后就只剩下时间问题 |
[06:20] | See that? You don’t even need me. | 瞧见了吗?你甚至都不需要我的帮忙 |
[06:21] | Then why did I see a moment from Walker’s past, | 那我为什么会看见Walker过去的那段时光 |
[06:23] | and not his present? | 而不是他现在的情境呢? |
[06:25] | Why didn’t I see the face of the man he’s whispering to? | 为什么我没有看见这家伙又要在 谁耳边教唆? |
[06:28] | Or a clue as to who his next victim’s going to be? | 或是谁会是他下一个受害者的线索? |
[06:30] | Maybe you don’t need to see those things to stop him. | 或许你不需要看见那些来阻止他的犯罪 |
[06:34] | God doesn’t play dice with the universe, | 上帝不会拿玩物来做赌注 |
[06:36] | and people like us don’t see the things we do without a reason. | 而像我们一样的人也不会 无缘无故看见别人所看不见的 |
[06:39] | I know it’s not easy, | 我知道这不容易 |
[06:41] | but you have to have faith | 但你必须坚信 |
[06:43] | that the reason will make itself known to you, | 总是会有力量让你明白这一切 |
[06:45] | either in your dreams or your waking life. | 不管是在你的梦里还是在你醒着的时候 |
[06:52] | Oh, my poor kids. | 哦,我可怜的孩子 |
[06:53] | I’m a terrible cook. | 我是个糟糕的厨师 |
[06:55] | It smells delicious. | 这闻起来太美味了 |
[06:57] | It takes a full day to cook it right, | 这花了我一整天来做好 |
[07:00] | but I couldn’t resist. | 但我还是没有忍住诱惑 |
[07:01] | Grocery store up the street | 街那边的食品店 |
[07:03] | was having a sale. | 正在搞促销 |
[07:04] | I’ve got some extra coupons if you’rifinterested. | 如果你有兴趣的话,我这里有一些 额外的优惠券 |
[07:16] | WALKER: Nothing like slicing a ripe one right down the middle. | 没有什么比把熟的放中间更好的了 |
[07:21] | I’m sorry. Did you say something? | 对不起.你刚才说了什么? |
[07:24] | I said the ripe ones are usually in the middle. | 我说熟的一般都摆放在中间 |
[07:38] | GIRL: Move your ass, Amanda. | 快点吧,Amanda |
[07:40] | Stacey’s got a table for us out front, and I’ve got | Stacey帮我们在前面抢到了 一张桌子,我有 |
[07:42] | a quiz fifth period. | 第五学期的测验要考 |
[07:47] | SCANLON: I damn near got a speeding ticket, | 我差点拿到一张超速罚单 |
[07:49] | but I made it. Now I don’t see you. | 还好搞定了.我现在看不见你 |
[07:51] | Thanks for hurrying over– five cars | 感谢你那么快赶过来–我在 |
[07:52] | ahead on your left. | 你左边前面的第5辆车里 |
[07:54] | I’m in the Volvo. | 我开的是辆沃尔沃 |
[08:04] | So where’s the girl? She’s over there. | – 那个女孩在哪 – 她就在那里 |
[08:06] | She’s got the green school jacket on. | 穿着绿色学校夹克的那个 |
[08:08] | Thought you said this girl was in danger. | 我以为你说这个女孩很危险 |
[08:11] | She is. She just doesn’t know it yet. | 她是很危险.她只是自己还不知道 |
[08:15] | Do you remember that doctor? | 你还记得那个医生吗? |
[08:16] | The one who has a thing for teenage girls? | 就是那个一直对十几岁女孩下手的人? |
[08:18] | The one from the 1800s? | 那个从1800年过来的人? |
[08:19] | Your friend the “ghost guy”? | 你的那个朋友”幽灵”吗? |
[08:21] | Don’t do that. You were there. | 别那么说.你当时也在的 |
[08:23] | I was the, Allison, and I remember | 我确实知道,Allison,但我记得 |
[08:25] | a butcher, and I remember the girl | 那个屠夫,记得那个他 |
[08:27] | he was determined to cut up. | 决定要切开的女孩 |
[08:28] | But do I remember Walker? | 但我是否记得Walker? |
[08:29] | I can’t say I ever really laid eyes on the guy, | 我都没法说我曾经真的看见个那个家伙 |
[08:31] | but I’ll take your word for it. | 但我会注意你所说的 |
[08:33] | So point him out to me. | 所以把他指给我看 |
[08:34] | Or point out the person you think he’s working through. | 或是说把那个你觉得他会下手 的人指给我看 |
[08:36] | I can’t. I haven’t gottenota good look at him yet. | 我不能.我也还没有见到他 |
[08:39] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[08:41] | And I heard Walker’s voice when I was in the store. | 我在商店的时候也听见了Walker的声音 |
[08:44] | He was talking about her. | 他在谈论她 |
[08:46] | SCANLON: So we don’t even really know who we’re looking for here? | 所以我们还没有真正了解 我们要在这里找谁? |
[08:48] | We don’t even know what sack of skin | 我们还不知道那个幽灵 |
[08:50] | this ghost might have crawled into. | 这次或许会钻进谁的皮囊 |
[08:51] | Assuming he’s the one who’s really behind this. | 假定他就是那个真正躲在我们背后的人 |
[08:53] | Assuming there’s a “this” he’s really behind. | 假定这里真的有个他在后面 |
[08:55] | Forget about that. | 别去想那个了 |
[08:57] | Forget about who he might be working through. | 别去想那个他或许会下手的人 |
[08:58] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[09:00] | As long as we don’t let this girl out of our sight, | 只要我们不让这个女孩离开我们的视线 |
[09:02] | thing can happen, right? | 就什么事都不会发生,对不对? |
[09:04] | Allison, you’re talking about round-the-clock surveillance– | Allison,你在说的可是全天候的监视– |
[09:06] | multiple guys working multiple shifts– | 会增加很多人手以及很多轮班– |
[09:08] | and all for a girl who, by the way, may not even be in any real danger. | 这只是为了个女孩,顺便说一下 或许都不是真的有危险 |
[09:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | I know a couple of guys who owe me a few favors. | 我知道有几个家伙正欠我的人情 |
[09:19] | I’ll see what I can cobble together. | 我看看我可以怎么来搞定 |
[09:21] | ARIEL: I know you guys said | 我知道你们说过 |
[09:22] | we could only watch ten hours | 我们在一个星期内 |
[09:24] | of television a week, but Mr. Gressler | 只能看10个小时的电视 但Gressler先生 |
[09:26] | said that part of studying current events | 说要去学习当今所发生的事情 |
[09:28] | is keeping up with the news every night. | 就需要每天晚上看新闻 |
[09:29] | JOE: You could always try reading the paper. | 你可以去看报纸 |
[09:31] | But the paper’s, like, 60 pages long. | 但报纸,有60页那么长 |
[09:35] | And the good thing about TV news | 而电视新闻的话 |
[09:36] | is that it’s only a half hour. | 可只有半个小时 |
[09:38] | Well, I suppose, if it’s for school. | 我想,如果这是学校的规定 |
[09:42] | I can watch 12 1/2 hours a week? | 我一个星期可以多看6个小时吗? |
[09:44] | Suddenly she’s good at math. | 突然她的数学变好了 |
[09:46] | No. You can watch ten hours of television, | 不.一周你可以看10个小时的电视 |
[09:49] | and two and a half hours | 还有两个半小时的 |
[09:51] | of news a week. | 新闻 |
[09:56] | That was a scrumptious dinner, darling. | 亲爱的,今天的晚饭真的非常美味 |
[09:59] | You really should’ve tried some. | 你真的应该尝尝 |
[10:04] | I just keep waiting for the phone to ring. | 我只是在等电话响 |
[10:06] | I just keep wishing I’d seen something useful | 我只是在希望我能看见一些有用的东西 |
[10:10] | like the face of the man he’s gonna use to get to her. | 比如他会利用哪个男人来靠近她 |
[10:15] | A doctor in Bisbee. | Bisbee的医生 |
[10:19] | Will wonders never cease? | 奇迹的出现是不会终止的? |
[10:21] | Dr. Charles Walker. | 我Charles Walker医生 |
[10:22] | Pleased to make your acquaintance, ma’am. | 很高兴和你认识,女士 |
[10:24] | Oh, my! | 哦,上帝! |
[10:26] | Listen to that accent. | 听听那个口音 |
[10:27] | You sound fancy. | 你的声音听起来很迷人 |
[10:29] | Surprised you’d settle in a place like this. | 很惊讶你会在这种地方安顿下来 |
[10:33] | Bisbee’s kind of out | Bisbee是那种 |
[10:34] | of the way to have a doctor. | 不适合有医生的地方 |
[10:36] | Well, I rather like “out of the way.” | 我倒是很喜欢”不适合” |
[10:38] | And “out of the way” is where people tend | “不适合”的地方还就是人们 |
[10:40] | to need a doctor most. Don’t you think? | 最需要一个医生的地方.你不这么觉得么? |
[10:45] | You know, my daughter | 你知道,我的女儿 |
[10:47] | had some pain of late. | 最近有些痛苦 |
[10:49] | Your daughter? | 你的女儿? |
[10:50] | She’s at that age. | 她到了那个年纪 |
[10:53] | Everything’s changing, everything’s… hurting. | 一切都在变化,一切…都有些痛苦 |
[10:55] | We got some pills through the mail, but… | 我们通过邮件是得到了一些药物,但是… |
[10:57] | Would you like me to have a look? | 你愿意让我来看一下吗? |
[11:01] | Your mother ys that you experience | 你妈妈说你正在不时地 |
[11:04] | pain from time to time. | 经受着痛苦 |
[11:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[11:10] | You ever heard of the expression, | 你听说过这种说法吗 |
[11:12] | “growing pains”? | “成长的痛苦”? |
[11:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[11:21] | Would you like me to make them go away? | 你愿意让我帮你远离它们吗? |
[11:24] | Go away forever? | 永远远离它们 |
[11:26] | Y-yes, sir. | 是-是的,先生 |
[11:28] | I think I can make that happen. | 我觉得我可以让这一切发生 |
[11:30] | I think I can do that right now | 我觉得我马上就可以 |
[11:32] | with one very simple procedure. | 只要一个非常简单的程序 |
[11:35] | Would you like that? | 你愿意吗? |
[11:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[11:40] | Will it hurt, doctor? | 会很疼吗,医生? |
[11:43] | Only at first. | 一开始会 |
[11:45] | But then you’ll feel nothing. | 但然后你就会毫无知觉 |
[11:49] | For the rest of your life, | 在你的余生 |
[11:52] | you’ll feel nothing. | 你都不会有所感觉 |
[12:16] | ALLISON: Amanda? | |
[12:18] | Are you talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗? |
[12:20] | My name’s Allison Dubois, I’m with the city of Phoenix. | 我叫Allison Dubois,是菲尼克斯城的居民 |
[12:22] | I work for the District Attorney’s Office. | 我在地检官办公室工作 |
[12:24] | Am I in some kind of trouble? | 我惹什么麻烦了吗? |
[12:25] | Is this about the car accident? | 是关于那起撞车事故吗? |
[12:27] | I don’t know anything about an accident. | 我不知道什么撞车的事情 |
[12:28] | But there is a man. MAN: Amanda! | – 但有个男人 |
[12:33] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[12:34] | Can you hear him? | 你能听见他说话? |
[12:35] | You can see him! | 你能看见他! |
[12:38] | People actually eat | 人们真的在这个时候 |
[12:39] | at this hour in the sun? | 在大太阳底下吃饭的吗? |
[12:41] | Stay where you are! | 待在原地! |
[12:42] | Who’s this? A friend of your mom’s? | 这是谁?你妈妈的朋友吗? |
[12:44] | I don’t know, she just showed up. | 我不知道,她只是出现在我面前 |
[12:46] | Don’t you come near her. | 你别靠近她 |
[12:48] | And stop talking. We can see you. | 不要说话.我们可以看见你 |
[12:50] | Police! I need your help. | 警察!我需要帮助 |
[12:52] | He’s gonna hurt this girl! | 他会要伤害这个女孩的! |
[12:54] | Miss, I think you have me confused with someone else. | 小姐,我觉得你把我和其他人弄混了 |
[12:57] | Put her in protective custody! | 马上对她进行保护! |
[12:59] | I know you can’t see the man who’s threatening her, but… | 我知道你们无法看见要威胁她的人,但… |
[13:01] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来! |
[13:03] | Body on the ground now! | 蹲在地上,马上! |
[13:04] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[13:05] | What the hell is going on? | 他妈的发生什么事情了? |
[13:06] | What’s wrong with you people? | 你们有什么问题? |
[13:10] | You okay, ma’am? | 你还好吗,女士? |
[13:16] | DEVALOS: Actually… | 事实上… |
[13:18] | I can’t help but kind of wish | 我无能为力,只能希望 |
[13:19] | he was a ghost. Excuse me? | – 他曾是个幽灵 – 你说什么? |
[13:22] | Ghosts for the most part have very limited legal rights. | 绝大部分的幽灵对法律规定的权力 知之甚少 |
[13:24] | Extremely rare that you hear | 你极少能听见有幽灵 |
[13:26] | about one suing a city or county government for false arrest. | 对市民或是郡政府提出被错误逮捕的诉讼 |
[13:34] | You were half right. The guy’s name is Walker. | 你说对了一半.这个家伙姓Walker |
[13:37] | Only it’s Jack, not Charles. | 但是叫Jack,而不是Charles |
[13:39] | Who knows, maybe he’s the son of the son of the son. | 谁知道呢,或许是他的重重重孙 |
[13:42] | I dreamt… about the birth | 我那天是梦到了… |
[13:44] | of his great grandfather the other night. | 他的祖祖母生他的那晚 |
[13:47] | This Walker’s 36, unmarried, | 这个Walker今年36岁,未婚 |
[13:48] | owns some kind of computer repair store on the west side. | 在西边开了一家维修电脑的店 |
[13:51] | A DUI 18 months ago, other than that, he’s clean. | 在18个月之前有起DUI(某种影响的作用下犯罪) 除此之外,他都很清白 |
[13:54] | Maybe it’s my imagination, | 或许这只是我的想像 |
[13:56] | but I do sense our boy jonesing for a drink. | 但我确实觉得我们的小子很沉溺于喝酒 |
[13:57] | Not that that’s against the law. | 可是那可并不触犯法律 |
[14:00] | And how do these two know each other? | 这两个家伙是怎么认识的? |
[14:02] | She t-boned him | 她在几个月前 |
[14:04] | at an intersection a couple months ago. | 在一个十字路口撞上了他的车 |
[14:05] | Whole left side of his car got crushed. | 他车左边部分完全被撞毁了 |
[14:07] | Any record of this? | 对于这个有什么记录的吗? |
[14:09] | Well, Walker wanted to call an ambulance, but she didn’t | Walker当时想叫辆救护车,但她 |
[14:11] | want her parents finding out she’d been in an accident. | 不想让她的父母发现她出了事故 |
[14:12] | He agreed not to call the cops or the insurance company | 他同意了不叫警察或是保险公司 |
[14:15] | if she let him take her to a doctor he knew. | 如果她让他带着去医生那里的话 |
[14:22] | SCANLON: She’s en paying for the car repairs | 她支付所有修车的费用 |
[14:24] | and the doctor visit ever since. | 以及从那开始后看医生的钱 |
[14:26] | In fact, according to him, that’s what he was doing | 实际上,根据他所说的 今天他在那个 |
[14:28] | at the grocery store today. | 食品商店所要做的就是 |
[14:30] | Picking up the latest installment. | 载她去进行最新的一次治疗 |
[14:31] | Everything I saw when I looked at her. | 当我看见她时所看到的所有事情 |
[14:35] | It wasn’t a premonition, it already happed. | 不是个前兆,是已经发生了的事 |
[14:39] | I thought I saw Charles Walker trying to hurt her. | 我以为我看见Charles Walker 试图要伤害她 |
[14:41] | It was really that man trying to help her. | 但事实上是那个男人要帮她 |
[14:44] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[14:46] | In here. | 我在这里 |
[14:56] | Okay, what have you done with my children? | 你跟孩子们都怎么样了? |
[14:58] | Take a look at the clock, honey. | 瞧瞧钟吧,亲爱的 |
[15:00] | Marie’s already asleep | Marie已经睡着了 |
[15:02] | and Ariel’s helpg Bridgette with her homework. | Ariel正在帮Bridgette做家庭作业 |
[15:04] | I left some dinner for you in the fridge. | 我在冰箱里帮你留了点晚饭 |
[15:07] | Oh, good. I was afraid | 哦,很好.恐怕 |
[15:09] | I was going to have to keep after you | 我要看着你 |
[15:11] | to eat something from the alcohol food group. | 在成为酒精一族之前吃点东西 |
[15:14] | Back off. | 走开 |
[15:16] | I had an innocent man arrested today | 我今天让一个无辜的人被拘捕 |
[15:18] | because I thought he was a ghost. | 因为我以为他是幽灵 |
[15:23] | Maybe you should grab me one of those, too. | 或许你应该也帮我拿一瓶那个 |
[15:31] | You know what the weirdest part was? | 你知道最怪异的地方在哪里吗? |
[15:33] | How nice he was. | 他是多么好的一个人 |
[15:36] | How reasonable he was about the whole thing. | 他对于整件事情是多么地通情达理 |
[15:40] | He kept reassuring Devalos, | 他一直在向Devalos保证 |
[15:41] | said he wasn’t going to sue the city. | 说他不会提出控诉 |
[15:44] | Kept telling me to keep my chin up, | 一直在告诉我放松 |
[15:46] | that everybody makes mistakes. | 因为每个人都会犯错 |
[15:48] | He even told Scanlon he hoped there were | 他甚至跟Scanlon说他希望 |
[15:50] | no hard feelings. | 大家都不要感觉不好 |
[15:51] | Okay. That’s nice. | 好的,那的确很好 |
[15:54] | But if this Amanda girl was never in any real danger, | 但如果这个Amanda女孩从来没有 陷入过真正的危险之中 |
[15:58] | why do you keep having dreams | 你为什么会一直梦到 |
[16:00] | about his great-great uncle | 他的祖祖祖叔叔 |
[16:02] | or his not so great-great grandfather? | 或是他的祖祖祖父呢? |
[16:06] | Or whoever this guy Charles | 或不管这个家伙是Charles |
[16:08] | is to him? | 的谁呢? |
[16:10] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:11] | And… | 而且… |
[16:15] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[16:17] | The girl’s safe. | 这个女孩安全了 |
[16:18] | Nobody’s suing the city. | 没有人会提起诉讼 |
[16:20] | Mama’s finally home. | 妈妈也终于回家了 |
[16:23] | I say all’s right with the world. | 我是说世界一片美好 |
[16:26] | Mmm. All’s right with the world. | 嗯,世界一片美好 |
[16:35] | WOMAN: Beloved Maura… | 心爱的Maura… |
[16:38] | we bring you gifts from life into death. | 我们从生的世界里给你带来了礼物 |
[16:41] | We ask that you commune with us | 我们要你和我们联系 |
[16:43] | and move among us. | 并跟我们在一起 |
[16:45] | Join us, Maura, | 加入我们吧,Maura |
[16:48] | so that your husband may know your presence once more. | 让你的丈夫能知道你又一次的出现 |
[16:54] | What? | 怎么样? |
[16:59] | She’s been watching you. | 她一直在注视着你 |
[17:00] | She’s seen it all. | 她看见了所有的一切 |
[17:03] | Seen the terrible things you’ve done. | 看见了你所做过的可怕事情 |
[17:08] | She wants to know why. | 她想知道这是为了什么 |
[17:11] | Why would you hurt those girls? | 你为什么要伤害那些女孩? |
[17:15] | She doesn’t understand. | 她不会明白的 |
[17:22] | It still hurts to be without her. | 只要没有了她,还是那么痛苦 |
[17:23] | It’s the only thing that makes the pain go away. | 这是唯一能让痛苦远离我的办法 |
[17:26] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[17:32] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[17:33] | Get her back. | 让她回来 |
[17:34] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:35] | Get her back! | 让她回来! |
[17:37] | Now! | 马上! |
[17:38] | Charles, Charles. Charles, Charles | Charles, |
[17:40] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry, Mother. | 对不起,妈妈 |
[17:53] | So his mother has the gift. | 所以他妈妈有天份 |
[17:54] | Prably watched her talk to ghosts his whole life. | 而他的一生都能看见她和幽灵在沟通 |
[17:58] | I wonder if that’s when he first figured out | 我想知道那是不是他第一次发现 |
[18:00] | that the dead can communicate with the living. | 死去的人可以和活着的人沟通 |
[18:03] | So let me ask you a question. | 让我问你个问题 |
[18:05] | Charles’s mother had a gift. | Charles的妈妈有个天份 |
[18:07] | She was sensitive. | 她可以通灵 |
[18:08] | What are the chances another relative could be? | 那另一个亲人也有天份的机会是多少? |
[18:11] | You know better than I do that it runs in families. | 你比我更知道,这是会通过家族遗传的 |
[18:14] | Can span generations. | 可以传给后代 |
[18:16] | So if Jack were sensitive, Charles could, theoretically, | 所以如果Jack也能通灵,理论上Charles就可以 |
[18:19] | be whispering in his ear, | 在他耳边低语 |
[18:21] | pointing him in the direction of his next victim. | 给他指出他下一个受害人的方向 |
[18:23] | So how do I find out | 我怎么才能发现 |
[18:25] | if the young Walker has the old Walker in his head? | 年轻的Walker的脑袋中是否住着 年老的Walker呢? |
[18:30] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你为什么不去问他? |
[18:54] | I’m not about to get tackled, am I? | 我是不会再被抓走的,是不是? |
[18:56] | I wanted to apologize again. | 我想再次抱歉 |
[18:59] | I couldn’t sleep last night, I felt so… | 昨晚我一直无法入睡,我觉得… |
[19:01] | Unnecessary yesterday, unnecessary today. | 昨天不用道歉,今天也不用 |
[19:06] | And al… | 还有… |
[19:07] | since I was in the area, | 既然我到了这里 |
[19:08] | I was wondering if I could talk to you about something. | 我想知道我是否能跟你谈谈一些事情 |
[19:11] | Um, I-I’m on a little bit of a schedule, actually. Uh… | 嗯,事实上,我-我有点忙,呃… |
[19:18] | Well… the main thing… | …主要的事情… |
[19:22] | is… | 是… |
[19:26] | Are we alone? | 我们是孤单的吗? |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:31] | No, I mean… | 不,我是说… |
[19:34] | am I the only person you are listening to right now? | 我现在是你唯一能听见说话的人吗? |
[19:41] | (timer beeps) | |
[19:44] | I’m… taking medication. | 我…要吃药了 |
[19:46] | On a schedule. | 按计划上来 |
[19:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[19:51] | No problem. Go right ahead. | 没关系.你先去忙吧 |
[20:17] | She’s a bit… | 她有一些… |
[20:20] | …obsessed with me, actually. | …让我感到困扰,说实话 |
[20:23] | Honestly, I-I-I’m not at all interested. | 老实说,我-我并不是对她很感兴趣 |
[20:27] | Uh… Just want the money she owes me for the car | 呃…只是想拿回她欠我的 |
[20:31] | and the doctor. | 修车和看病的钱 |
[20:32] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[20:33] | I know you’re not interested. | 我知道你对她没兴趣 |
[20:36] | Which is why I was asking– are we alone? | 所以我才会问你–我们是孤单的吗? |
[20:40] | I’m sorry, I’m… | 对不起,我… |
[20:43] | You hear him,don’t you? | 你听得到他,对不对? |
[20:44] | In your head. | 在你脑袋中 |
[20:45] | Telling you to hurt her. | 告诉你要伤害她 |
[20:47] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:49] | Sure you do! | 你当然知道! |
[20:50] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你完全知道我在说什么 |
[20:52] | You are fighting it with everynch of your being. | 你用你所可能用的办法来和它斗争 |
[20:55] | You are fighting it with the alcohol | 你就用你刚才 |
[20:57] | you just drank in the bathroom. | 在浴室喝的酒精 |
[20:59] | What do you do? | 你在做什么? |
[21:01] | Do you time each dose? | 你计算了每次的剂量吗? |
[21:02] | Just enough to keep | 只能够让你 |
[21:04] | the voice of the devil away, | 脑袋中恶魔的声音远离 |
[21:06] | but not enough to make it impossible to live, to work? | 但还不足以让你无法生活,无法工作吗? |
[21:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:19] | This is for you, not him. | 这是给你的,不是给他 |
[21:22] | He already knows me. | 他已经认识我了 |
[21:34] | the size of the crowd | 今晚在外面的 |
[21:36] | we got outside tonight. | 所有人群 |
[21:40] | They’re all here for you. | 都是为你而来 |
[21:44] | I don’t think I’ve ever felt so loved. | 我从来没想到我那么收到爱戴 |
[21:47] | Well, I’m glad to see you still got your sense of humor, Doc. | 好吧,我很高兴看到你还保持 着幽默感,医生 |
[21:50] | I was afraid we’d beaten it out of you when we tracked you down the other night. | 恐怕下一次我们要把你绞死的那晚 你就不会再有了 |
[21:55] | It’s a show these simpletons are waiting for. | 这些蠢蛋在等的只是台戏而已 |
[21:57] | You can remind them, I don’t hang for another three days. | 你可以提醒他们,我无法坚持3天了 |
[22:00] | (laughs softly): I don’t think they intend to wait that long. | 我不觉得他们想等那么长时间 |
[22:04] | Truth be told, when I think about what you did | 老实告诉你,每次我想到你 |
[22:08] | to all those girls, I’m tempted | 对所有那些女孩所做的事,我都试图 |
[22:10] | to let ’em in here. | 想放他们进来 |
[22:12] | Save us the cost | 帮我们省了 |
[22:13] | of building a gallows. | 建造绞刑架的钱 |
[22:18] | That you, Deputy? Yes, sir. | – 是你吗,副警长? – 是的,先生 |
[22:20] | Prisoner’s got a visitor. | 有个人要来看囚犯 |
[22:22] | Says she’s his mother. | 说是他的妈妈 |
[22:34] | Oh, my poor boy. | 哦,我可怜的孩子 |
[22:36] | What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么? |
[22:38] | Probably no more than I deserve, Mother. | 或许这都是我应得的,妈妈 |
[22:43] | Sorry, Sheriff. | 对不起,州长 |
[22:45] | They come up behind me. | 他们就跟在我后面 |
[22:47] | It’s all right, Mother. I’m not afraid. | 没事的,妈妈.我不害怕 |
[22:49] | I’m finally going to be with Maura. | 我终于可以跟着Maura一起去了 |
[22:51] | No, you’re not. | 不,你不能 |
[22:53] | You don’t understand, do you? | 你不明白,是不是? |
[22:55] | You’re never going to be with her, not after | 你永远不可能跟她一起走,在你 |
[22:57] | the things you’ve done. You’re wrong– she’ll forgive me. | – 做了这么多的事情之后 – 你错了–她会原谅我的 |
[22:59] | Oh, it doesn’t matter, Charles. | 哦,没关系了,Charles |
[23:01] | You’re not going to where she is. | 你不会去她所在的地方 |
[23:04] | Then I’m not going. | 那我就不去 |
[23:08] | Come on! Do you hear me, Mother? Do you understand? | 你听见我说的了吗,妈妈?你明白吗? |
[23:11] | (shouting): I will not die! | 我不会死的! |
[23:19] | DEVALOS: Allison, we’ve already | Allison,我们已经 |
[23:20] | mistakenly arrested this man once. | 错误拘捕了这个男人一次 |
[23:22] | I don’t think you understand how determined the forces that are driving him are. | 我觉得你还不明白操纵他的力量 有多么地坚定 |
[23:26] | These forces you keep talking about | 这些你一直在说的力量 |
[23:27] | are not something I control– frankly, they’re not even | 是我所不能控制的–老实说,他们甚至 |
[23:29] | something I necessarily believe in. | 都不是我必需去相信的 |
[23:31] | I know you think I have a very powerful job, | 我知道你觉得我有一份非常大的权力 |
[23:33] | but influencing the behavior of the dead falls decidedly outside my purview. | 但去影响一个死人决定的行为 却在我的范围之外 |
[23:48] | The first time I heard the voice, I was 15. | 我在15岁那年,第一次听到这个声音 |
[23:51] | I was at the movies with Torie Keeler. | 我在看Torie Keeler的电影 |
[23:54] | It started rhapsodizing | 然后它就开始在我耳边 |
[23:56] | about the shape and the size of her bosom. | 疯狂地回响着她胸部的大小和形状 |
[24:00] | I wasn’t terribly concerned at first, because… | 我一开始也没有太在意,因为… |
[24:03] | frankly, I’d given a fair amount of thought | 老实说,我自己的确是在一直想 |
[24:05] | to the shape and size of her bosom myself. | 她胸部的大小和形状 |
[24:10] | A week later… | 一个星期以后… |
[24:12] | it started whispering to me about how divine it would be | 我耳边就不断有声音在说 |
[24:16] | toee a drop of her menstrual blood | 看见她的经血 |
[24:20] | work its way down her pale, white thigh. | 顺着她苍白的大腿留下来 是多么地神圣 |
[24:27] | Since I’d never seen menstrual blood | 因为我从来没有看见过经血 |
[24:29] | and only had the vaguest understanding | 而且对那个也只有非常 |
[24:30] | of what it was or when it might appear, | 模糊的了解,也就大概知道它什么时候会出现 |
[24:33] | I came to the rapid conclusion that I was mentally ill. | 我迅速得出了一个结论 我精神上有些毛病 |
[24:38] | The second I was alone, I smoked | 我第二次一个人的时候,我吸了 |
[24:40] | a copious amount of marijuana | 很多的大麻 |
[24:42] | and discovered the damndest thing. | 然后就发现了一件很不错的事情 |
[24:45] | I got very hungry, and I couldn’t hear the voice anymore. | 我变得很饥渴,再也听不见别的声音 |
[24:51] | With age comes wisdom. | 随着年岁的增长 |
[24:54] | And I soon discovered that alcohol worked better than grass. | 我不久就发现酒精比大麻更管用 |
[24:58] | And by medicating myself with tiny amounts throughout the day, | 只要在一整天里用那小小的剂量 来治疗我自己 |
[25:01] | I could pretty much eliminate the dissertations in my head | 我就可以相当完全地去除 我脑袋中的声音 |
[25:04] | about… nipple transplants | 那些关于…乳头移植 |
[25:07] | and… how beautifully the skin of a woman in her mid-teens | 还有…女人在她十几岁的时候皮肤 |
[25:11] | cuts with a surgical-grade scalpel. | 被外科手术刀切割下来的话 会有多么地美丽等 |
[25:18] | I’ve never told any of this to anyone. | 我从来没有跟其他人说过这些 |
[25:22] | It must be horrible. | 这一定非常可怕 |
[25:24] | It is what it is. | 真是如此 |
[25:27] | I’m not sure that I believe that I have some… | 我不太确信我相信我有一些… |
[25:32] | distant relative residing in my cerebellum. | 远亲待在我的小脑中 |
[25:36] | I am inclined to think that… | 我比较倾向于相信… |
[25:41] | whatever mental demons tormented my famous ancestor… | 不管是什么精神魔鬼在折磨 我那臭名昭著的祖先… |
[25:46] | perhaps a minute amount of that affliction | 或许那种痛苦的一小部分 |
[25:49] | may have been passed on to me. | 已经遗传到了我的身上 |
[25:51] | I’m just trying to reassure you in my own crazy way that… | 我只是在试图用我自己的 疯狂方法来向你进行保证… |
[25:56] | I think I got this problem under control. | 我觉得我已经能够控制这个问题了 |
[26:00] | ALLISON: There’s something so sad | 碰到这些事情实在是太惨了 |
[26:02] | about it. | |
[26:03] | He’s absolutely convinced he has to spend | 他完全确信自己不得不 |
[26:05] | his entire life slightly inebriated just to function. | 让整个一生都醉醺醺的,只为了能继续下去 |
[26:09] | I actually knew any number of friends in high school | 我倒是确实知道在高中的几个朋友 |
[26:12] | who felt the exact same way. Not funny. | – 和他有相同的想法 – 不好笑 |
[26:15] | And they were really into high school girls, too. | 而他们也真的伤害了一些高中女生 |
[26:18] | Undressing them, not killing them. Ha, ha, ha. | – 但只是脱掉了她们的衣服,而不是杀了她们 – 哈,哈,哈 |
[26:23] | Anything I can do to put a smile on your face? | 有什么我可以做的能让你笑一下呢? |
[26:31] | That smile didn’t last long. | 那个笑容可不长久啊 |
[26:33] | Shh. Do you hear that? | 嘘,你听见了吗? |
[26:37] | MAN (over TV): …the body of an 18-year-old woman. | …一具18岁女性的尸体 |
[26:39] | The gruesome discovery was made | 这个可怕的发现发生在 |
[26:40] | early this morning around 4:00 a.m. | 今天早上4点左右时间 |
[26:42] | Police say the woman was stabbed repeatedly | 警察说这个女性是被重复 |
[26:44] | in the chest and the abdomen. (Ariel sobbing) | 在胸部和腹部刺伤致死 |
[26:47] | Authorities are still withholding | 警察还没有透露 |
[26:48] | the name of the teenaged victim. Ariel. | – 这个十几岁受害人的名字 |
[26:55] | I know, I know I’m supposed to be in bed– I’m sorry. | 我知道,我知道我现在应该躺在床上–对不起 |
[26:57] | It’s just… (sniffles) | 只是… |
[26:59] | I missed the 7:00 news ’cause I was on the phone, | 我因为打电话而错过了7点的新闻 |
[27:02] | and I remembered about the late one. | 我记得晚上会有最新的新闻 |
[27:04] | Honey, why are you upset? Why are you crying? | 亲爱的,你为什么那么伤心 你为什么在哭? |
[27:09] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[27:13] | Some poor girl got killed in the park tonight. | 有个可怜的女孩今晚在公园被杀 |
[27:19] | She was just four years older than me. | 她只有比我大了4岁 |
[27:22] | (crying) Okay. | 好了 |
[27:24] | (on TV): …just moments ago, | 就在几分钟前 |
[27:26] | and our Action News cameras were there. | 我们的现场新闻摄像机正在那里 |
[27:29] | A man identified as Jack Walker | 一个证实叫做Jack Walker的人 |
[27:31] | was found wandering not far from… | 被发现在不远处游荡… |
[27:33] | I left my meeting with Ms. Dubois, | 我在和Dubois的会面结束后离开 |
[27:36] | headed back to the store. | 直接回到了店里 |
[27:39] | Ce phone started ringing– it was Amanda. | 手机开始响了–是Amanda打来的 |
[27:42] | She was distraught. | 她有些发狂 |
[27:43] | Her parents had found out about the car accident, | 她的父母发现了撞车的事 |
[27:47] | taken her keys… | 拿走了她的钥匙… |
[27:49] | forbidden her from driving. | 禁止她再开车 |
[27:53] | She asked me to pick her up; I did. | 她要我去接她出来;我就去了 |
[27:56] | We drove around forever. | 我们一直在那里开车打转 |
[27:58] | Time was | 时间就这么 |
[27:59] | going by. | 过去 |
[28:02] | I didn’t realize I’d be out for so long. | 我没有意识到我会在外面那么长时间 |
[28:07] | I needed a drink. | 我需要来一杯 |
[28:09] | She was too young | 她还太年轻 |
[28:12] | to take to a bar, so… | 不能被带去酒吧,所以… |
[28:14] | I stopped at a liquor store. | 我停在了一家卖酒的店门口 |
[28:19] | Got a bottle of whiskey. | 买了一瓶威士忌 |
[28:21] | Amanda got… all excited. | Amanda变得…非常兴奋 |
[28:23] | “Let’s play a drinking game, let’s play a drinking game.” | “让我们来玩喝酒的游戏 让我们来玩喝酒的游戏” |
[28:25] | I didn’t want to play a drinking game. | 我可不想玩喝酒的游戏 |
[28:28] | I just wanted a drink. | 我只是想来一杯 |
[28:31] | We ended up parking… at the high school. | 我们最后停在了…高中门口 |
[28:36] | Pathetic, yeah. | 真可怜,是啊 |
[28:38] | She insisted we play this game, | 她坚持我们要玩这个游戏 |
[28:41] | uh, “I never.” | 呃,”我从来没做过的事” |
[28:44] | She’d announce something, something she… | 她开始数说一些,一些她… |
[28:46] | she’d never done, something she’d never tried. | 从来没做过,从来没试过的事情 |
[28:49] | Something sh-she’d never experienced. | 一些她,她从来没有经历过的事情 |
[28:51] | And if I hadn’t experienced it either, | 如果我也没有经历过 |
[28:55] | then I wouldn’t have to take a drink. | 我就不能喝酒 |
[28:59] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[29:01] | walked this earth twice as long as her. | 比如走过的路有她两倍那么多 |
[29:05] | There’s not a lot I haven’t experienced. | 真的有很多事情我从来没有经历过 |
[29:08] | Suffice to say… | 我只能说… |
[29:11] | I drank a prodigious amount of alcohol | 我在真的很短的时间内 |
[29:13] | in a fairly short space of time. | 就把所有的酒都喝完了 |
[29:18] | Next thing I can remember is | 接下来我能记得的就是 |
[29:20] | waking up in the car alone. | 一个人在车里醒来 |
[29:30] | I didn’t see the blood… | 我没有看见血… |
[29:34] | at first, uh, in the car, on me. | 一开始,呃,在车里,在我身上的血 |
[29:39] | I didn’t see the knife. | 我也没有看见刀 |
[29:42] | Are you suggesting that you had a blackout? | 你是在说你有过一段昏迷? |
[29:44] | I’m just tellingou everything I remember. | 我只是在告诉你我所记得的所有事 |
[29:47] | My client has a history of blackouts. | 我的客户有眩晕的病史 |
[29:49] | He’s made no secret of that. | 他对此没有保留 |
[29:51] | For the record, are you stating | 为了记录在案,你是说 |
[29:53] | that you had a blackout earlier this evening? | 你在今晚早些时候有过昏迷? |
[29:56] | It’s certainly happened in the past, but… | 过去绝对发生过,但是… |
[29:58] | honestly, I never hurt anyone before. | 老实说,我之前从来没有伤害过任何人 |
[30:03] | Mr. Walker, on the off chance | Walker先生,有没有可能 |
[30:04] | that you remember a little bit more than you’re letting on, | 你所记得的比你现在透露的要多一些 |
[30:07] | I’d like you to know that this office is inclined to believe | 我相信你知道这个办公室的人倾向于相信 |
[30:10] | that you suffer from an acute psychological condition, | 你遭受了一次剧烈的心理影响 |
[30:13] | and one that perhaps | 或许就是那个 |
[30:17] | compelled you to do harm to Amanda Peyer. | 逼迫你伤害了Amanda Peyer |
[30:20] | If you were to make a full confession, | 如果你完全供认的话 |
[30:23] | we would take that into full consideration. | 我们会把那个考虑进去 |
[30:28] | You’re quite sure I did this, aren’t you? | 你非常确信是我做了这个,是不是? |
[30:35] | Is there proof? | 有证据吗? |
[30:37] | Jack, if they did, you’d be in a cell by now. | Jack,如果他们有的话,你现在 就已经紧监狱了 |
[30:42] | The crime scene is still fresh, | 犯罪现场还在处理 |
[30:44] | as are the warrants to search your home, | 与此同时,我们得到批准搜查你的家 |
[30:47] | your business and your car. | 你的商店以及你的车 |
[30:49] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[30:50] | we’re still gathering ough physical evidence | 我们还会继续搜集明确的物证 |
[30:52] | to formally charge you, but I’m confident | 来正式起诉你,但我相信 |
[30:54] | we can do that in the 72 hours we have. | 我们还有72个小时来做这些事情 |
[30:57] | 72 hours | 72个小时 |
[30:58] | That’s the amount of time they can hold you in a cell | 那是他们可以把你拘留在 单人监狱而不 |
[31:02] | without charging you. | 起诉你的所有时间 |
[31:03] | I can’t go without a drink for three days. | 如果我三天不喝酒会挨不过去的 |
[31:06] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[31:08] | An officer will be in shortly to process you. | 有警官会马上过来带走你 |
[31:21] | What are you doing up? | 你在干嘛呢? |
[31:23] | Watching you work, on the news. | 在新闻里面注意你的工作 |
[31:34] | He had me completely fooled. | 他完全把我愚弄了一把 |
[31:38] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:40] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[31:42] | You had two days with the guy. | 你和这个家伙只有待了两天的时间 |
[31:45] | And Walker had a lifetime. | 而Walker则陪了他一生 |
[31:54] | JACK: I’m afraid I have, yeah. | 我不知道我,耶 |
[31:56] | I have gone into a lover’s medicine cabinet | 我会在我的爱人躺在 |
[32:02] | while she lay sleeping | 另外一间屋子里的时候 |
[32:05] | in the other room, yes. | 走进她的药柜,是的 |
[32:07] | Yes. (laughs) | 是的 |
[32:09] | It’s uncanny. | 太离奇了 |
[32:12] | It’s uncanny how you know. | 你想像不到的离奇 |
[32:14] | Now ask him the other one. | 现在问他另外个问题 |
[32:18] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[32:23] | Come on! | 快点! |
[32:24] | You won again. | 你又赢了 |
[32:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:29] | I never… | 我从来… |
[32:32] | wondered what it would be like to slice a girl open. | 不知道把一个女孩切开会是什么感觉 |
[32:36] | Touch her blood with my fingertips. | 用我的手指触碰她的鲜血 |
[32:43] | Taste it… | 用我的舌头… |
[32:46] | with my tongue. | 来品尝 |
[32:55] | I do believe you’re the winner again. | 我相信你又一次成为了胜者 |
[33:14] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[33:16] | And now the moment has come for me to thank you for everything. | 现在就是我感谢你做了所有事情的时候了 |
[33:21] | You’ve really been sensational. | 你真的让人很感动 |
[33:25] | Colliding with the car of a perfect stranger. | 撞上了一个完全陌生人的车 |
[33:28] | Pretending to fall in love with him. | 假装深深爱上了他 |
[33:29] | Calling him incessantly. | 不断地打电话给他 |
[33:32] | You’re easily the most suggestible person | 你是我所遇见过 |
[33:34] | that I’ve ever encountered. | 最容易受到暗示影响的人 |
[33:38] | If only you had the intelligence | 如果只有你有成为 |
[33:40] | necessary to become a physician, | 一名医师所必需的智慧的话 |
[33:41] | I would happily spend the xt ten or 15 years | 我会很高兴花接下来的10年或15年 |
[33:44] | living inside your brain, | 住在你大脑里面 |
[33:46] | telling you what to do. | 告诉你去做什么 |
[33:48] | t alas… | 但最后… |
[33:51] | you have no interest in the medical arts, | 你会对医学艺术不再感兴趣 |
[33:54] | and I have no interest in influencing the thinking | 而我也会对驱使一个 |
[33:59] | of a walking Kewpie doll. | 听话的洋娃娃失去兴趣 |
[34:03] | So I’m afraid this is… good-bye. | 所以我恐怕这次…是说再见的时候了 |
[34:08] | Did you bring the knife? | 你把刀带来了吗? |
[34:15] | All right, then. | 好了,那么 |
[34:18] | Why don’t we begin by you | 你为什么不开始 |
[34:20] | stabbing yoursel in the stomach? | 用刀刺穿你自己的胃呢? |
[34:25] | You don’t mind if I watch, do you? | 你不介意我是否看着,是不是? |
[34:28] | I really quite enjoy this kind of thing. | 我真的很享受这种事情 |
[34:43] | He didn’t do it– she did. | 不是他做的–是她做的 |
[34:47] | Mr. walker, I apologize you’ve been detained | Walker先生,我很抱歉你在这里被 |
[34:49] | the past three days, but I do have some good news. | 拘留了3天,但我的确有些好消息. |
[34:52] | Our crime scene unit, | 我们的犯罪现场调查小组 |
[34:53] | at the insistence of Mrs. Dubois here, | 在Dubois夫人的坚持下 |
[34:55] | has re-examined all the evidence in this case | 再次检查了这个案子中的所有证据 |
[34:57] | and is saying unequivocally, | 所有一切明确指出 |
[34:59] | that Amanda’s wounds were self-inflicted. | Amanda身上的伤口是自己造成的 |
[35:07] | Again… I apologize. | 再一次… 我向你道歉 |
[35:11] | My God. Uh… | 我的上帝.呃… |
[35:12] | No apology is necessary. | 不需要道歉 |
[35:15] | Under the circumstances, I just… | 在这种环境下,我只是… |
[35:17] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[35:18] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[35:19] | My office will be speaking with your attorney. | 我的职员会和你的律师继续谈一下 |
[35:21] | There may still be some civil issues | 或许还会有一些Amanda的父母 |
[35:23] | that Amanda’s parents want to litigate. | 要提出诉讼的民事问题要处理 |
[35:25] | having to do with offering alcohol to a minor, | 比如提供给未成年人酒精饮料 |
[35:28] | but I do believe for the most part, | 但我相信最重要的是 |
[35:29] | you’re out of the woods. | 你可以从里面出来了 |
[35:32] | I have no idea | 我不知道 |
[35:33] | what you did, but thank you. | 你做了什么,但谢谢你 |
[35:35] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[35:37] | Other than being in shock, uh… | 除了很震惊外,呃… |
[35:40] | good. | 很好 |
[35:41] | First two days without alcohol were difficult. | 第一次两天都没有碰过酒精真的很难过 |
[35:44] | Today… | 今天… |
[35:47] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[35:49] | I might actually make a habit of this… | 我或许真的应该养成这个习惯… |
[35:51] | not-drinking thing. | 不再喝酒 |
[35:55] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[35:57] | What is it? I’m busy. | 什么事?我很忙 |
[35:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[36:00] | I’m reading the news. | 我在看新闻呢 |
[36:04] | But I don’t understand. | 但我不明白 |
[36:06] | Why would you read the news while you could watch it on TV? | 你能在电视上看到的新闻 你为什么还要看报纸呢? |
[36:13] | Got it! Hello? | 我来接! 你好? |
[36:15] | Mrs. Dubois? | Dubois夫人? |
[36:16] | Jack, is that you? | Jack,是你吗? |
[36:17] | Are you drinking? | 你在喝酒吗? |
[36:19] | No. God knows I want to. | 不.上帝知道我多想喝 |
[36:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[36:24] | I’m at the shop. | 我在店里 |
[36:25] | I keep thinking I should go out. | 我一直在想我应该出去 |
[36:28] | I kinda want to be around some young people. Girls. | 我想出去找一些年轻人.比如女孩 |
[36:30] | Okay. Listen to me. | 好了.听我说 |
[36:31] | Stay right where you are. | 就待在原地 |
[36:32] | Don’t go anywhere. | 不要去任何地方 |
[36:33] | I’ll be there quick as I can. | 我会尽快到你那里 |
[36:48] | Jack! | |
[36:51] | Jack, are you here? | Jack,你在这里吗? |
[36:54] | Jack! Are you here? | 你在这里吗? |
[37:03] | Lovely to see you. | 真高兴看到你 |
[37:05] | I do so appreciate the way | 我真的很感谢 |
[37:07] | you ran right over here when I called. | 我一打电话你就能跑过来 |
[37:09] | The good doctor, I presume. | 我想现在的你就是那个好医生了 |
[37:10] | Well, maybe not so good. | 嗯,或许没那么好 |
[37:13] | Maybe not really a doctor either. | 或许也并不是个真正的医生 |
[37:16] | So how long has it been you and not him? | 你把他变成了你自己多久了? |
[37:18] | In the jail? | 在监狱里吗? |
[37:19] | In the interrogati room with the lawyer? | 还是和律师一起在审讯室的时候? |
[37:22] | What about the night Amanda died? | Amanda死的那晚到底发生了什么? |
[37:24] | Oh, please. I’m good, but not that good. | 哦,拜托.我很好,但还没有那么好 |
[37:29] | I’ve really only just begun my residency | 我真的要开始在 |
[37:32] | inside young Jack’s skin. | 年轻的Jack的皮囊中入住了 |
[37:35] | What a superb fit. | 多么合适的啊 |
[37:38] | Like a suit that’s been custom-made for me by God. | 就像是上帝帮我定做的套装 |
[37:44] | I’ll always be grateful for your help. | 我总是很感谢你的帮助 |
[37:46] | My help? | 我的帮助? |
[37:47] | Oh, my, yes. | 哦,我的,是的 |
[37:49] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我不可能做到这些 |
[37:50] | I’ve been whispering in that boy’s ear for 20 years, | 我已经在那个孩子的耳边嘀咕了20年 |
[37:53] | trying to pierce that self-imposed haze of alcohol. | 试图感动那个自甘堕落于酒精中的人 |
[37:59] | I tried tempting him with that girl, | 我试图用那个女孩来诱惑他 |
[38:02] | but apparently he’s managed to rot his libido | 但很明显他的性欲和他 |
[38:04] | as well as his liver. | 的人一样都腐烂了 |
[38:05] | And then, suddenly, | 然后,突然间 |
[38:08] | there you were… | 你来了… |
[38:11] | screaming | 尖叫着 |
[38:12] | for the police in that supermarket parking lot, | 在那个超市的停车场召来了警察 |
[38:14] | and I thought, “Wait a second. | 然后我就想,”等等 |
[38:16] | “Your good friend Allison– she’s just presented you | “你的好朋友Allison–她刚刚给了你 |
[38:19] | with a much better ide” | 一个更好的主意” |
[38:21] | Me? | 我? |
[38:22] | Well, thanks | 是的,谢谢 |
[38:23] | to that scene you made my drunken, impotent relative | 你为我的那个醉鬼制造了那么一个场景 |
[38:27] | now had the attention of the local authorities. | 终于让他引起了本地警察的注意 |
[38:30] | If something unfortunate were to happen to young Amanda, | 如果在那个年轻的Amanda身上 发生了什么不幸的事 |
[38:35] | well, he’d be the first person they’d lock up. | 他会是他们逮捕的第一人选 |
[38:37] | And a man can get awfully thirsty | 而人们在单人监狱中 |
[38:41] | in a jail cell, awfully thirsty. | 会变得渴望听见声音 非常地渴望 |
[38:44] | And awfully clear-headed. | 而且头脑异常清晰 |
[38:46] | I knew for the first time in nearly 20 years, | 20年来,我才第一次知道 |
[38:50] | he’d finally hear me. | 他终于听到了我的声音 |
[38:52] | Anhere we are. | 所以就这样了 |
[38:53] | You did all of that so you could finally be in the skin | 你做了这一切就为了你可以在这具 |
[38:57] | of someone who looked exactly like you did? | 长得和你很像的皮囊中… |
[38:59] | when you ravaged teenage girls? | 杀了那些十几岁的女孩吗? |
[39:01] | Allison. | |
[39:03] | I did all that so I could be inside the skin | 我做了这一切就为了我可以在这具 |
[39:06] | of someone who looked like me… | 长得和我很像的皮囊中… |
[39:10] | when I ravaged you. | 杀了你 |
[39:16] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[39:18] | Where’serthe scalpel? | 解剖刀在哪里? |
[39:19] | Where’s the surgical saw? | 外科手术锯在哪里? |
[39:20] | Help! | 救命! |
[39:21] | One of my great disappointments as I spend time | 在我花时间和我的后裔打交道的时候 |
[39:24] | with my progeny | 我最失望的是 |
[39:26] | is their compete and utter | 他们完全对医学艺术 |
[39:27] | lack of interest | 毫无兴趣 |
[39:29] | in the medical arts. | 还很排斥 |
[39:30] | Oh, well! | 哦,很好! |
[39:32] | What’s a great-great grandfather | 那个祖祖祖父 |
[39:33] | to do? | 该怎么做呢? |
[39:34] | Adapt, I say. | 我只能说,去适应 |
[39:39] | And so, in a one-time-only performance, | 现在,在只有一次的表演中 |
[39:41] | tonight’s slaying will be performed bare-handed. | 今晚的屠杀会是赤手空拳的表演 |
[39:45] | I know youe flattered, Allison. | 我知道你很难受,Allison |
[39:46] | Try not to get too choked up. | 试图不要被窒息死 |
[40:02] | If all you wanted to do was kill me, | 如果你想要做的就是杀了我 |
[40:05] | why did you send me all of those dreams? | 那为什么要发送那些梦给我? |
[40:10] | You didn’t. | 不是你 |
[40:12] | Did you? | 是不是? |
[40:13] | She did. | 是她 |
[40:14] | To stop you. | 为了让你住手 |
[40:15] | You know nothing of Maura. | 你对Maura一无所知 |
[40:17] | I do! | 我知道! |
[40:18] | She’s here! | 她就在这里! |
[40:21] | She never stopped watching you. | 她从来没有停止过注视你 |
[40:23] | She sees you even now. | 她看得见你,即使是现在 |
[40:25] | What you’re doing to me. | 你对我所做的一切 |
[40:27] | What you’re doing to her great-great grandson. | 你对她的重重重孙做的一切 |
[40:31] | If you kill me, Jack is going to spend | 如果你杀了我,Jack的 |
[40:33] | the rest of his life in prison. | 余生都会在监狱里渡过 |
[40:36] | and do you honestly think she loves him any less | 你真的觉得他爱他比那个 |
[40:39] | than the child she died for? | 她为之而死的孩子要少吗? |
[41:22] | JACK: Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[41:28] | What am I doing here? | 我在这里干嘛? |
[41:35] | CATHERINE: What are ghosts really? | 那些幽灵是真的吗? |
[41:36] | They’re energy, the energy we leave behind. | 它们很有能量,远远超出于我们 |
[41:39] | And energy is power. | 能量就是力量 |
[41:41] | Who knows what might happen when a spirit as powerful | 谁知道到底是像Charles Walker这么 |
[41:44] | as Charles Walker’s finally decides to cross over? | 有能量的幽灵正好最终决定 自己结束所有一切呢? |
[41:47] | Or what would happen if the other side | 还是正好另外一边的人 |
[41:49] | just decided to take him? | 决定要带走他? |
[41:51] | Oh, I’d like to believe that’s what I saw. | 哦,我情愿相信我所看见的 |
[41:53] | That he’s finally gone for good. | 他最后终于走了 |
[41:56] | I guess we’re just gonna have to wait and see. | 我猜我们只能等着瞧 |
[41:58] | I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. | 我猜我们只能等着瞧 |