时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, Ariel. Hey. | – 嘿,Ariel – 嘿 |
[00:05] | Having fun? | 玩的开心吗? |
[00:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:08] | Thanks for inviting me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[00:09] | Oh, thanks for saying yes. | 哦,谢谢你说玩的开心 |
[00:11] | I know it was kind of last minute, so… | 我知道差不多快结束了,所以… |
[00:14] | ASHLEY: Ariel! Wyatt! | |
[00:17] | They’re about to announce the king and queen. | 他们要宣布晚会的国王和皇后了 |
[00:24] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们,先生们… |
[00:25] | the king and queen | Bates中学春季舞会 |
[00:27] | of the Bates Middle School Spring Fling… | 的舞会国王和皇后是… |
[00:29] | I give you… | 我宣布… |
[00:30] | Wyatt Forrester and Ariel Dubois! | Wyatt Forrester和Ariel Dubois! |
[02:19] | Don’t! | 不要! |
[02:24] | Bad dream? | 恶梦? |
[02:28] | Nightmare. | 恶梦 |
[02:29] | Honest-to-God nightmare. | 真正的恶梦 |
[02:33] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一些事吗? |
[02:35] | Shoot. | 说 |
[02:38] | Is Ariel going to that big school dance on Saturday? | Ariel在星期天是不是要去 参加那个学校的舞会? |
[02:41] | Gee, honey… | 上帝,亲爱的… |
[02:43] | wasn’t that you sitting next to me at dinner last night, | 你昨晚吃晚饭的时候不就坐在我旁边吗 |
[02:46] | when Ariel declared that not only would she not be going | 那时Ariel宣布不仅不会在星期天晚上 |
[02:49] | to the big dance at her school on Saturday night, | 去参加她学校的最大舞会 |
[02:51] | but that, furthermore, | 而且,更甚者 |
[02:52] | she would never be going to any dances | 她以后也再不要去任何 |
[02:54] | anywhere for all of eternity, because Wyatt Forrester | 地方举办的任何舞会 就因为Wyatt Forrester |
[02:58] | had not invited her to the Spring Fling, | 没有邀请她去参加春季舞会 |
[03:00] | but was, in fact, rumored to be going | 相反地,有谣言说,会邀请 |
[03:02] | with her most hated enemy, | 她最憎恨的敌人 |
[03:04] | Crystal Beckman instead. | |
[03:07] | She’s not going. | She’s not going. 她不会去的 她不会去的 |
[03:09] | She’s not going… | 她不会去的… |
[03:11] | and she’s absolutely miserable about it. | 她也绝对会对此感到很痛苦 |
[03:16] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[04:06] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[04:09] | That shows too much booby. | 这些衣服也太呆了 |
[04:13] | What? It does. | 怎么了?的确很呆 |
[04:14] | Mom would never let you wear that. | 妈妈是绝对不会让你穿那个的 |
[04:16] | I told you, | 我告诉过你了 |
[04:17] | I don’t want that one, I’m looking for something special. | 我不想要那件,我在找一件比较特别的 |
[04:20] | Good morning, my tribe. | 早上好,小家伙们 |
[04:21] | Who wants pancakes? | 谁要吃薄烤饼? |
[04:23] | Me! Me, too. | – 我! – 我也要 |
[04:25] | What’s the occasion? | 今天是什么情况? |
[04:26] | It’s a lazy Sunday morning, | 是慵懒的星期天早晨 |
[04:28] | and I feel like making pancakes. | 我突然很想做薄烤饼 |
[04:30] | JOE: Well, suddenly, I feel like making bacon. | 好吧,突然我也很想做培根 |
[04:32] | ARIEL: That’s it! | 就是它了! |
[04:33] | I found my dress. | 我找到了我的裙子 |
[04:36] | What dress? | 什么裙子? |
[04:37] | That I’m going to wear to the Spring Fling. | 我要穿到春季舞会的裙子 |
[04:39] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 是不是漂亮吗? |
[04:40] | Isn’t it just to die? | 是不是会让人窒息? |
[04:42] | It is. That is just to die. | 是啊.真让人觉得窒息 |
[04:45] | But I thought you weren’t going to the dance. | 但我以为你不会去参加那个舞会了 |
[04:47] | I thought Wyatt Forrester asked Crystal Beckman | 我以为Wyatt Forrester 邀请了Crystal Beckman |
[04:51] | and you’d sworn off dances forever. | 而你发誓再也不会去舞会了 |
[04:53] | What could have possibly changed | 是什么让你在现在 |
[04:55] | between now and last night? | 和昨天晚上之间做出了改变? |
[04:57] | She had a dream. | 她做了个梦 |
[04:58] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[05:00] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[05:01] | What kind of dream? | 什么样的梦? |
[05:02] | I dreamed that Wyatt and I were at the dance, | 我梦见Wyatt和我一起在舞会上 |
[05:04] | and I was wearing this dress, | 我就是穿的这条裙子 |
[05:06] | and we talked and drank punch and had the best time. | 我们一起聊天,喝汽水,过得很开心 |
[05:12] | Uh-huh. And then… | – 嗯-嗯 – 然后… |
[05:13] | when they announced king and queen, it was Wyatt and me. | 当他们宣布舞会的国王和皇后时 就是Wyatt和我 |
[05:16] | And we got on the stage, | 然后我们走上舞台 |
[05:17] | and somebody handed me a big bouquet of flowers, | 有人给了我一大束鲜花 |
[05:20] | and put a crown on my head. | 把皇冠戴在了我的头上 |
[05:21] | And buckets of rose petals fell from the ceiling. | 从天花板上落下了一大桶玫瑰花瓣 |
[05:25] | We were covered in them. | 我们俩都被花瓣所包围 |
[05:27] | It was so magical. | 真是太不可思议了 |
[05:34] | Well, that sounds like a lovely dream, sweetheart. | 那听起来真是个温馨的梦,甜心 |
[05:37] | Okay, pancake time. | 好了,吃薄烤饼了 |
[05:39] | Wait! | 等等! |
[05:40] | See, when I woke up, | 瞧,当我醒来的时候 |
[05:42] | it didn’t feel like a regular dream. | 我感觉这不是一个一般的梦 |
[05:45] | It felt like one of those dreams. | 就像我的那些梦中的一种 |
[05:48] | You know… special. | 你知道…那种特别的 |
[05:49] | And now, I think maybe Wyatt’s going to ask me to the dance, | 现在,我觉得或许Wyatt会邀请我去参加舞会 |
[05:52] | and after all, I need to be ready, | 所以,我需要准备好 |
[05:55] | and I need to have this dress. | 我需要穿这条裙子 |
[05:58] | Okay, Ariel– and I’m not saying you are– | 好吧,Ariel–我倒不是说– |
[06:00] | but what if you’re mistaken about this dream? | 但如果你误解了这个梦呢? |
[06:02] | What if Wyatt doesn’t ask you to the dance? | 如果Wyatt没有邀请你参加舞会呢? |
[06:05] | That looks like a pretty expensive dress | 看起来这如果是一条就放在你的 |
[06:07] | to just have hanging unworn in your closet, sweetheart. | 衣橱里等待磨损的裙子的话 也太贵了,亲爱的 |
[06:10] | But… if I don’t go, we can take it back. | 但是…如果我不去的话,我们 可以把这个退回去 |
[06:13] | And can’t we just look at the dress, | 但我们就不能只去找找那条裙子 |
[06:16] | just in case? | 以防万一? |
[06:17] | And it says in the ad it’s at Your Perfect Day Bridal Salon, | 广告上说这条裙子就在 “你最美的一天婚礼沙龙”里面 |
[06:20] | and that’s right next to Fashion Square. | 而那个店就在风尚广场旁边 |
[06:22] | Okaywe’ll go look. | 好吧,我们一起去看一下 |
[06:23] | Now? Now, I’m making pancakes. | – 现在吗? – 现在,我在做薄烤饼呢 |
[06:25] | But suppose someone goes in and buys it. | 但如果有人去买掉了怎么办 |
[06:27] | I’ll take you to see it right after breakfast. | 我会在吃完早饭后带你去看看 |
[06:29] | But, Mom– | 但是,妈妈– |
[06:30] | Zip. Sit. | 闭嘴.坐下 |
[06:32] | Go. Now. | 去吧,现在 |
[06:35] | ARIEL: Really, Mom, | 说真的,妈妈 |
[06:36] | don’t you think it’s the prettiest dress ever? | 你不觉得那是最漂亮的裙子吗? |
[06:39] | It’s the prettiest ever. | 的确是见过最漂亮的 |
[06:50] | Before you get too attached, how much? | 在你被深深吸引之前,先看看多少钱? |
[06:54] | Only… | 只要… |
[06:57] | $148. | 148元 |
[07:01] | Great, well, you can wear it to every dance you ever attend, | 很好,那么,你可以穿着它去出席 以后每次的舞会 |
[07:04] | then you can pass it on to Bridgette, then Marie, | 然后你可以传给Bridgette,再传给Marie |
[07:07] | and then I’ll be buried in it. | 再然后我就穿着它被埋入土中 |
[07:10] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢,妈妈 |
[07:13] | I’m going to go try it on. | 我要去试穿一下 |
[07:29] | Hello? | 哈��? |
[07:34] | Hello? | 哈��? |
[07:39] | Hello? | 哈��? |
[07:40] | Is anyone back there? | 里面有人吗? |
[07:43] | I have an eager 13-year-old | 我这里有个13岁的小女孩 |
[07:45] | ready to take that little pink chiffon number off your hands. | 要把一条小小的粉红色礼物 从你们手里夺走啦 |
[07:48] | Hello? | 哈��? |
[07:52] | (quietly): Oh, my… | 哦,我的… |
[07:56] | Mom, where are you? | 妈妈,你在哪? |
[07:57] | It fits perfectly! | 太合身了! |
[07:58] | Ariel! | |
[08:00] | Ariel, stay where you are. | Ariel,待在原地 |
[08:01] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[08:02] | Come with me. Mom, what are you doing? | – 跟我来 – 妈妈,你在干嘛? |
[08:06] | Ariel, you said that the front door was open, right? | Ariel,你说前门当时是开着的,对吗? |
[08:09] | ALLISON: We just went right in. | 我们就直接走进去了 |
[08:11] | The door to the back of the shop was open, too. | 通过店里面的门也是开着的 |
[08:16] | Do you know who they are yet? | 你知道她们是谁了吗? |
[08:18] | Patty and Claire Chase, mother and daughter. | Patty和Claire Chase,母女两 |
[08:21] | Patty owned the shop, and according to nearby merchants, | Patty拥有这家商店,根据附近的商人说 |
[08:23] | Claire used to help out afternoons and weekends. | Claire经常在下午和周末过来帮忙 |
[08:26] | Last night, we’re thinking right around closing time, | 昨天晚上,我们觉得就在关门的时候 |
[08:28] | someone came in and shot them both. | 有人进来对她们开了枪 |
[08:31] | Was it a robbery? | 是抢劫吗? |
[08:33] | No money was taken from the cash register. | 钱柜里面的钱都没有被拿走 |
[08:35] | Nothing else was disturbed. | 也没有打乱其他的东西 |
[08:38] | Looks like the whole point was just to kill these two women. | 看起来重点就是杀死这两个女人 |
[08:47] | Those were the two dead bodies | 他们在外面讨论的 |
[08:48] | they were taking out of there, weren’t they? | 是两具死尸,是不是? |
[08:51] | The woman who owned the shop, and her daughter. | 开店的女主人和她的女儿 |
[08:56] | And they were shot? | 她们受到了枪击? |
[08:58] | Ariel… | |
[08:59] | Why can’t I know? | 为什么我不能知道? |
[09:02] | Yes, they were shot. | 是的,她们受到了枪击 |
[09:11] | How old was she? | 她多大? |
[09:14] | The girl, I mean. | 我是说那个女孩 |
[09:15] | Fourteen. | 14岁 |
[09:32] | Come in. | 进来 |
[09:40] | JOE: Hey, kiddo. | 嘿,孩子 |
[09:42] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨,亲爱的 |
[09:45] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[09:46] | Yes, sweetie? | 怎么了,亲爱的? |
[09:47] | What am I supposed to do with the dress? | 我应该拿这条裙子怎么办? |
[09:55] | I mean, I can’t keep it or anything. | 我是说,我无法就这么拿着它 |
[10:00] | I don’t want to, obviously. | 很明显,我也不想拿着 |
[10:04] | And we didn’t pay for it, so… | 我们并没有付钱,所以… |
[10:06] | I’ll take it to work with me tomorrow. | 我会明天带着它一起去上班 |
[10:08] | Someone there will figure out how we should handle it. | 那里的人会知道我们应该怎么处理它的 |
[10:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:18] | JOE: Good night, honey. | 晚安,亲爱的 |
[10:28] | So I guess she’s holding up all right. | 我猜她一整晚都会想着这件事情 |
[10:30] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[10:32] | (sighing): I’m a mess. Can’t you tell? | 我本来就是一团糟,你说呢? |
[10:35] | Here’s what I keep telling myself: | 我一直在告诉我自己: |
[10:36] | Ariel didn’t see the bodies in that room. | Ariel没有看见那个房间中的尸体 |
[10:39] | She didn’t see any of the blood. | 她没有看见任何血 |
[10:41] | I just keep telling myself | 我就这么一直告诉我自己 |
[10:43] | maybe without all those terrible images in her head, | 或许如果她脑袋中没有这些可怕的画面 |
[10:46] | she’ll put all this behind her quicker than we think. | 她会比我们想像的更快忘记这回事 |
[10:49] | At least that’s what I keep telling myself. | 至少我就是一直这么告诉我自己的 |
[10:53] | So what about you? | 那你怎么样? |
[10:55] | Do you still have those images in your head? | 你是否还一直想着那些画面? |
[10:57] | Unfortunately, my head is so crammed with terrible images, | 不幸的是,我的脑袋中全都是 可怕的画面 |
[11:01] | I feel like I should open a library | 我觉得我应该开一个图书馆 |
[11:02] | and start lending them out. | 把这些画面都租出去 |
[11:09] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[11:11] | If she’s okay, I’m okay. | 如果她没事,我就没事 |
[11:57] | Bad dream? | 恶梦? |
[11:59] | Just more terrible images | 只是在我脑袋中可以出租 |
[12:01] | for the lending library in my head. | 的可怕画面又更多了些 |
[12:04] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:12] | (banging on door) Mom, open the door! | 妈妈,开门! |
[12:15] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[12:23] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[12:25] | Mom…! | 妈妈…! |
[12:46] | Hey, darlin’. | 嘿,亲爱的 |
[12:50] | You’re up early. | 你起的很早啊 |
[12:54] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[12:59] | What are you working on? | 你在做什么作业呢? |
[13:01] | History. | 历史 |
[13:03] | I’ve got a test on Friday. | 我周五有个考试 |
[13:04] | You’re, uh… | 你,呃… |
[13:05] | studying on Monday for a test you have on Friday? | 在周一早上复习要在周五考试的内容? |
[13:11] | I couldn’t sleep, okay? | 我无法入睡,好吗? |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:15] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[13:17] | No. | 不 |
[13:19] | I was thinking of making some cinnamon toast. | 我在想着做一些肉桂面包 |
[13:22] | Would you like that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[13:25] | No, not really. | 不,不算太喜欢 |
[13:29] | Well, there must be something I can make you. | 嗯,一定有什么我可以为你做的 |
[13:32] | Can you make time speed up? | 你能让时间加速吗? |
[13:35] | Can you make me already be at school, | 你能让我已经到学校 |
[13:36] | laughing with my friends | 和我的朋友一起欢声笑语 |
[13:37] | instead of sitting here, thinking about stuff | 而不是就坐在这里,脑子里面 |
[13:40] | that I really don’t want to be thinking about? | 满是我真的不想再去想的事情? |
[13:44] | Or even better, can you go back | 或不用那么麻烦,只要能回到 |
[13:46] | and make yesterday not happen? | 过去,让昨天的事情不再发生? |
[13:51] | No. | 不能 |
[13:55] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[13:59] | Then I guess there’s really nothing you can do for me. | 那我猜你就没什么能帮我了 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | Well, if it isn’t the famous Ariel Dubois. | 哦,那不是那个出名的Ariel Dubois吗? |
[14:15] | Famous? | 出名的? |
[14:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:17] | You didn’t see the paper? | 你没有看报纸吗? |
[14:18] | It’s all over the front page. | 头版到处都是 |
[14:20] | The murders in that dress shop. | 在那家服装店发生的谋杀案 |
[14:23] | You and your mom finding the bodies. | 是你和你的妈妈发现的尸体 |
[14:26] | My name was in the paper? | 我的名字在报纸上吗? |
[14:27] | Big as life. | 跟标题一样大 |
[14:28] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:29] | So, was it scary? | 很恐怖吗? |
[14:31] | Was there a ton of blood and guts? | 是不是有很多的血和内脏? |
[14:33] | Um… | 嗯… |
[14:34] | you know, it was really my mom who found them | 你们知道,其实是我妈妈发现的她们 |
[14:37] | and I don’t really want to talk about it, if that’s okay. | 我真的很不想再谈这个了,好吗 |
[14:40] | Sure, whatever. | 当然,随便吧 |
[14:42] | So, has Wyatt finally asked you | 那么,Wyatt有没有最终 |
[14:44] | to the Spring Fling or what? | 邀请你参加春季舞会? |
[14:46] | Why would he ask me? | 他为什么要来问我? |
[14:47] | You already told me that he was going with Crystal. | 你已经跟我说过他要和Crystal一起去了 |
[14:49] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没有听说吗? |
[14:50] | They had a fight. | 他们吵架了 |
[14:52] | He’s still looking for a date, | 他还在继续找舞伴 |
[14:53] | and I hear you’re number one on his list of possibles. | 我听说你可能是在他名单上的头号人选 |
[14:56] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:57] | I still don’t have anything to wear. | 我还是没有找到什么可以穿的 |
[14:59] | You better find something quick, ’cause here comes Wyatt. | 你最好快点去找 因为Wyatt已经过来了 |
[15:01] | What? | 什么? |
[15:03] | Hey, Ariel. | 嘿,Ariel |
[15:05] | Oh, hey, Wyatt. | 哦,嘿,Wyatt |
[15:06] | Bye, Ariel. | 再见,Ariel |
[15:07] | Hi, Wyatt. | 嗨,Wyatt |
[15:10] | You heading this way? | 你朝这里走吗? |
[15:11] | Yeah; English with Mr. Harper. | 是啊,去上Harper先生的英语课 |
[15:14] | Oh, I had him last year. | 哦,我去年上过了他的课 |
[15:15] | Did he make you act out a scene | 他有没有让你们表演一出 |
[15:16] | from a famous novel yet? | 著名的小说? |
[15:18] | No, not yet. | 不,还没有 |
[15:19] | Um, but I think that’s next month. | 嗯,但我觉得会在下个月 |
[15:21] | Yeah, ours was pretty funny. | 是啊,我们的实在太搞笑了 |
[15:22] | Eric Anderson did Catcher in the Rye, | Eric Anderson演了麦田守望者 |
[15:25] | but he played Phoebe. | 但他演的是Phoebe |
[15:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[15:43] | What? | 什么? |
[15:47] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[15:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[15:49] | You seem kind of distracted. | 你看起来有些心烦意乱 |
[15:52] | No. | 不 |
[15:54] | Not distracted. | 没有心烦意乱 |
[15:56] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[15:59] | Well, I… I guess I better get back to class. | 呃,我…我猜我最好还是回去上课了 |
[16:01] | I’ll see you around, okay? | 我会再来找你的,好吗? |
[16:10] | He came in through the back door. | 他是从后门进来的 |
[16:14] | Are we talking about what I think we’re talking about? | 我们谈的是我所想的我们在谈的吗? |
[16:18] | And I take it that this information came to you… | 我把这个作为你对于… |
[16:23] | last night. | 昨晚发生的事情的相关信息 |
[16:24] | He came in through the back. | 他是从后面进来的 |
[16:25] | He found Patty Chase crying in the sewing room. | 他发现Patty Chase正在缝纫间哭泣 |
[16:28] | Everything happened really fast. | 一切都发生的真的很快 |
[16:29] | Patty turned around, | Patty出现了 |
[16:31] | and he just… started shooting. | 他就…开始开枪 |
[16:33] | He just kept shooting until she was dead. | 他就一直射击直到她死去 |
[16:35] | That pretty much corroborates what forensics told us. | 那实在比证物显示的信息要多得多 |
[16:38] | The killer did his job and split. | 凶手搞定后就闪了 |
[16:40] | Wasn’t polite enough to stick around and leave us any useful fibers | 都没有礼貌地待上足够的时间 让我们可以找到线索 |
[16:42] | or fingerprints. | 或是有用的指纹 |
[16:43] | I’m guessing that doesn’t leave us any suspects. (sighs) | 我猜也没有给我们任何嫌疑犯的信息 |
[16:46] | So far, not a one. | 至今为止,一个也没有 |
[16:49] | Found out Claire’s father, Patty’s husband, | 我们发现Claire的爸爸,也就是Patty的丈夫 |
[16:51] | died three years ago. | 3年前死了 |
[16:52] | Patty’s friends say she hadn’t started dating again, | Patty的朋友说她又开始约会了 |
[16:55] | so no angry ex-husbands or boyfriends in the picture. | 所以没有什么愤怒的前夫 或是男朋友之类的人物 |
[16:59] | No enemies to speak of. | 都找不到什么敌人 |
[17:00] | Not a whole lot for us to work with. | 对我们来说都没有什么可以下手的 |
[17:04] | Yeah, my mom’s got me helping out today for a couple hours. | 是啊,我妈妈今天让我来帮忙几个小时 |
[17:07] | She’s out with her “mystery man” again. | 她又和她的那位”神秘先生”一起出去了 |
[17:11] | (giggles) No, I haven’t met him yet. | 不,我还没有跟他见过面 |
[17:13] | She won’t even admit she’s dating somebody. | 她都不愿意承认她在和某人约会 |
[17:16] | It’s, like, whatever. | 就像,随便了 |
[17:17] | She’s having sex. | 反正她跟他有关系 |
[17:18] | Big deal. | 大事情啊 |
[17:20] | No, it’s okay. | 不,没事的 |
[17:21] | And it’s, like, the only time | 这反而是我唯一可以 |
[17:22] | I can get on the computer without her hanging | 不在她的监控下自由使用 |
[17:24] | over my shoulder, you know? | 电脑,你知道的 |
[17:27] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[17:28] | Hi, can I help you? | 嗨,有什么要我帮忙的吗? |
[17:30] | Um, yeah, I’m here to pick up my wedding dress. | 嗯,是的,我是来这里取我的婚纱的 |
[17:32] | I had it altered and somebody, uh– | 我让某人修改了一下,呃– |
[17:34] | I think her name was Patty– | 我想她是叫Patty– |
[17:36] | she said I could pick it up today. | 她说我可以今天来取 |
[17:37] | The name’s Janet. | 我叫Janet |
[17:39] | Oh, right. | 哦,对 |
[17:44] | Did you want to try it on, | 你想试一下吗 |
[17:46] | just to make sure it fits? | 保证它合身? |
[17:48] | Um… yeah, sure, okay. | 嗯…是的.当然,谢谢 |
[18:01] | Okay, I’m back. | 好了,我回来了 |
[18:03] | Yeah, I got three messages from Brady, but it’s all real casual. | 是的,我从Brady那里得到了3条消息 但都真的很偶尔 |
[18:06] | I don’t think he’s gonna– (computer beeps) | 我觉得他不会– |
[18:09] | That weird guy is IM’ing me again. | 那个怪异的家伙又发消息给我了 |
[18:11] | He keeps saying he wants to meet me at Fashion Square | 他一直说他想和我在时尚广场见面 |
[18:13] | and see a movie. | 一起看场电影 |
[18:15] | God, like I really believe he’s 15. | 上帝,以为我真的相信他才15岁 |
[18:16] | He’s probably, you know, 30. | 他或许有,你知道的,30岁 |
[18:21] | (giggles) You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[18:24] | Okay, but if anything goes wrong | 好吧,如果出了什么问题 |
[18:26] | and I get in trouble with my mom, I’m totally blaming you. | 我妈妈要找我的麻烦,我就全部怪你 |
[18:31] | “Hey, Shred182, you sound really kewl. | “嘿,Shred182,你听起来真的很可爱 |
[18:36] | “Let’s meet. Food court. 4:30. | “我们见面吧.4:30在美食城 |
[18:40] | See ya!” | 到时候见!” |
[18:42] | How long do you think he’ll sit there | 你觉得他会在那里坐上多久时间 |
[18:44] | before he figures out he’s been stood up? | 才发现他被愚弄了? |
[18:47] | Hey, I got to go. | 嘿,我要走了 |
[18:55] | You look really nice. | 你看起来真的很不错 |
[18:57] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[18:58] | Yeah, I love that dress. | 是啊,我喜欢那条裙子 |
[18:59] | That’s one of my favorites. | 那是我最爱之一 |
[19:02] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[19:06] | You want it? | 你想要吗? |
[19:08] | Because you… you can have it. | 因为你…你可以拥有它 |
[19:12] | I don’t really think I’m going to need it after all. | 毕竟,我觉得我不会再需要它了 |
[19:18] | The thing is, I don’t… | 事情是,我不… |
[19:21] | I don’t know how to get out of this. | 我不知道怎么摆脱这个 |
[19:24] | Have any advice? | 有什么建议吗? |
[19:25] | Any tips you can offer on how | 你有什么小建议给我 让我可以跟我的未婚夫说? |
[19:30] | I’m just not that into him? | 我没有那么地爱他? |
[19:33] | Because I think a fresh start is in order for me. | 因为我觉得有个新的开始正等着我 |
[19:38] | I think about 3,000 miles | 我觉得我和他之间 |
[19:41] | between he and I is called for, you know? | 有3000英里的距离,你明白吗? |
[19:44] | Starting right now. | 从现在开始 |
[19:52] | That’s my mom. | 那是我的妈妈 |
[19:53] | I’m gonna go get her. | 我去叫她 |
[19:55] | You do that. | 你去吧 |
[19:57] | Tell her I… I want to return the dress. | 告诉她我…我要退回裙子 |
[20:01] | Mom, there is a girl | 妈妈,有个女孩 |
[20:03] | out there, completely freaking. | 在外面,太奇怪了 |
[20:05] | She pulled off her dress and she’s… | 她脱下了她的裙子,然后… |
[20:10] | Mom, what happened? | 妈妈,怎么了? |
[20:11] | It’s okay. Don’t be upset. | 没事的,不要生气 |
[20:16] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[20:18] | Did your boyfriend do that? I don’t have a… | – 是你男朋友做的吗? – 我没有… |
[20:21] | Don’t lie to me. | 不要对我说谎 |
[20:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:26] | Okay. I broke up with him. | 好吧.我和他分手了 |
[20:30] | I think this was his parting gift to me. | 我想这是他给我的礼物的一部分 |
[20:33] | But look, he’s gone now | 但你瞧,他现在走了 |
[20:34] | and he’s not coming back, so… | 也不会再回来了,所以… |
[20:37] | let’s just forget him. | 就忘了他吧 |
[20:39] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[21:06] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[21:08] | Can you come out here, please? | 你能出来一下吗,好吗? |
[21:10] | Can you come out here, please? | 你能出来一下吗,好吗? |
[21:14] | ARIEL (as Claire fades): Mom? | 妈妈? |
[21:16] | Mom, please? | 妈妈,拜托? |
[21:22] | What’s going on back there? | 后面发生什么事了? |
[21:24] | Ariel, is something the matter? | Ariel,有什么问题吗? |
[21:26] | I’m fine. Really. | 我很好,真的 |
[21:32] | She won’t leave me alone. | 她不愿意放过我 |
[21:34] | Who won’t? | 谁不愿意? |
[21:37] | I’m guessing the girl who died yesterday. | 我猜是昨天死掉的那个女孩 |
[21:43] | I’m having dreams about her. | 我做到了关于她的梦 |
[21:46] | Scary, awful dreams about her murder. | 恐怖的,可怕的关于她被谋杀的梦 |
[21:54] | What am I supposed to do about it? | 我应该怎么做? |
[21:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:01] | I don’t have a good answer to that question. | 对于那个问题我没有好的答案 |
[22:03] | I’ve struggled with that same thing my whole life. | 我的一生都在和这种相同的事情作斗争 |
[22:08] | Great. | 太好了 |
[22:13] | Her mom has this boyfriend. | 她的妈妈有个男朋友 |
[22:17] | Doesn’t seem very nice. | 看起来不是很好 |
[22:20] | I think he may have hit her once. | 我觉得他或许曾经打过她 |
[22:23] | This is great. | 真是太好了 |
[22:25] | Honey, thank you. | 亲爱的,谢谢 |
[22:27] | I’ll call Detective Scanlon and let him know. | 我会打电话给Scanlon侦探,让他知道的 |
[22:29] | If you have any other dreams… | 如果你还做了其他的梦… |
[22:31] | I don’t want any more dreams. | 我不想再做什么梦了 |
[22:34] | I just want for all of this to go away. | 我只是想所有这些都滚开 |
[22:38] | I want a normal life. | 我想要段正常的生活 |
[22:40] | I want to be normal. | 我想变回正常 |
[22:41] | You are normal. Right. | – 你很正常 – 是啊 |
[22:44] | You should’ve never had children. | 你不应该有孩子 |
[22:46] | Not when you knew there was a chance | 至少不是在你知道有机会 |
[22:48] | they’d be like you. | 她们会像你一样 |
[22:56] | All locked up. | 都锁好了 |
[23:00] | Did Ariel say “good night”? | Ariel说了”晚安”吗? |
[23:04] | Just not to me. | 只对我说了 |
[23:07] | She’ll come around. | 她会没事的 |
[23:09] | Give her time. | 给她点时间 |
[23:11] | What if she doesn’t? | 如果她没有恢复呢? |
[23:12] | She will. | 她会的 |
[23:20] | PATTY: Hey, it’s me. | 嘿,是我 |
[23:21] | When are you gonna be home? | 你什么时候回家? |
[23:24] | Okay, but come straight home after practice. | 好吧,那在练习后就直接回家 |
[23:26] | No dawdling with the friends, okay? | 不要和朋友一起逛街,好吗? |
[23:29] | Did you, uh, | 你有没有,呃 |
[23:30] | change your Friend Section password? | 修改你的”朋友节”密码? |
[23:33] | Claire, come on, we agreed you could have the page | Claire,拜托,我们说好你可以有你的信息 |
[23:36] | as long as I have unrestricted access. | 只要我有权力访问 |
[23:39] | The password, please. | 密码,谢谢 |
[23:42] | Invasive? Yeah, that’s cute. | Invasive?是啊,真可爱 |
[23:45] | Thank you. See you later. | 谢谢,待会儿见 |
[23:48] | Invasive. | |
[24:07] | MAN (on voicemail): Leave a message | 请在听到哔的一声后 |
[24:07] | after the beep and I’ll get back to you. | 留下信息,我会打回给你的 |
[24:09] | (machine beeps) Uh, Mr. Wallaby, | 呃,Wallaby先生 |
[24:11] | uh, yes, this is Patty Chase | 呃,是的,我是Patty Chase |
[24:12] | of Your Perfect Day Bridal Salon. | 你最美的一天婚礼沙龙 的老板 |
[24:14] | I’m calling about a wedding dress that was | 我打电话过来是为了一件 |
[24:17] | dropped off here yesterday | 昨天你未婚妻 |
[24:19] | by your fiancee, Janet. | Janet丢在这里的婚纱 |
[24:22] | You know, I-I believe | 你知道,我-我相信 |
[24:24] | she indicated to my daughter Claire, | 她对我的女儿Claire说了 |
[24:25] | that she wanted to return the dress you purchased for her, | 她想把你买给她的婚纱退回来 |
[24:28] | but I’m afraid that won’t be possible, | 但我恐怕那不太可能 |
[24:29] | since it’s been altered. | 因为都已经被改好了 |
[24:32] | Would you have her contact me, please? | 你能让她跟我联系吗,谢谢? |
[24:33] | My number is | 我的电话号码是 |
[24:34] | 555-0132. | |
[24:41] | Oh, Claire… | 哦,Claire… |
[24:43] | what have you done? | 你都做了些什么? |
[24:50] | (mumbling): What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[24:52] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧? |
[24:53] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[24:55] | Just… I had another dream | 只是…我又做了一个 |
[24:56] | about the bridal shop killings. | 关于婚纱店凶杀案的梦 |
[24:59] | I didn’t see the killer. | 我没有看见凶手的样子 |
[25:02] | At least I don’t think I did. | 至少我觉得我没有看见 |
[25:05] | That’s all the more reason to go back to sleep. | 那就有足够的理由继续睡觉了 |
[25:09] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:10] | CLAIRE: I know, seriously, | 我知道,说真的 |
[25:11] | she’s so crazy and paranoid. | 她太疯狂了,有些妄想症 |
[25:13] | And she says I can’t go back on to Friend Section | 她说我有6个月 |
[25:15] | for six months. | 不能去时尚广场 |
[25:18] | I told her it was all your fault, | 我告诉她都是你的错 |
[25:19] | you told me to trick the guy in the first place. | 是你让我一开始去骗那个家伙的 |
[25:21] | But she didn’t– I did! | 但她没有–我说了! |
[25:22] | She didn’t even care. | 她都没有介意 |
[25:24] | She said, “The world is full of predators | 她说,”这个世界上充满了掠夺者 |
[25:26] | and it’s best not to go around trying to piss them off.” | 最好别想试图惹怒他们” |
[25:31] | Ah, the magic hour. | 啊,魔法时间到了 |
[25:33] | Listen, I gotta close up. | 听着,我要关门了 |
[25:34] | Can I call you later? | 我能晚点打给你吗? |
[25:36] | Okay. Bye. | 好的,再见 |
[25:53] | MAN: Hi. Hey. | 嗨,嘿 |
[25:55] | Uh… can you open the door, please? | 呃…你能开一下门吗,谢谢? |
[26:00] | Yeah, no-no, I know you’re closed, | 是啊,不,不.我知道你们已经关门了 |
[26:01] | but I’m not here to shop, uh… | 但我不是来买东西的,呃… |
[26:03] | You must be Claire, right? | 你一定就是Claire,对吗? |
[26:06] | Is your mom in there? | 你妈妈在吗? |
[26:07] | Because I-I, um… I really need | 因为我-我,嗯…我真的需要 |
[26:09] | to talk to her. Hey, cut that out! | – 跟她谈谈 – 嘿,别碰那个! |
[26:12] | Oh, no-no. It’s okay, um… | 哦,不-不.没事的,嗯… |
[26:14] | Just go get your mom, all right? | 去叫一下你的妈妈,好吗? |
[26:16] | And tell her to open the door and talk to me. | 叫她开门跟我谈谈 |
[26:18] | Huh? I know who you are, you know. | 嗯? 我知道你是谁,你知道的 |
[26:20] | And she doesn’t want to see you. | 她不会想见你的 |
[26:23] | What do you mean? | 你说什么意思? |
[26:25] | What did she tell you? | 她都跟你说了什么? |
[26:28] | (banging) Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[26:31] | No, hey! | 不,嘿! |
[26:32] | Hey, no, no, no, no. | 嘿,不,不,不,不 |
[26:33] | Hey! Hey! (banging on door continues) | 嘿!嘿! |
[26:43] | Mommy, I wanted the puffy ones. | 妈妈,我要那个膨化的 |
[26:46] | These are the puffy ones. | 这就是膨化的 |
[26:48] | They’re plenty puffy. | 他们是非常膨化的 |
[26:52] | All right, go get the puffy ones, | 好吧,去拿那些膨化的 |
[26:53] | I’ll eat these. | 我来吃这些 |
[26:54] | Thanks, Mommy. | 谢谢,妈妈 |
[26:56] | How about you? | 怎么样? |
[26:57] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[27:00] | You happy? | 你开心吗? |
[27:01] | Happy! | 开心! |
[27:02] | Glad to hear it. | 真高兴听到你那么说 |
[27:11] | Ariel… | |
[27:13] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[27:16] | I saw the killer. | 我看见凶手了 |
[27:27] | I can’t believe you think it’s a good idea | 我不能相信你会觉得把我们的女儿 |
[27:28] | to bring our daughter down to the police station | 带到警察局去和 |
[27:30] | to work with a sketch artist. | 罪犯侧写绘画家一起工作是个好主意 |
[27:31] | Believe me, I’d have given anything | 相信我,我做了任何我可以 |
[27:33] | to have had Ariel’s dream. | 去梦见Ariel的梦的事情 |
[27:35] | But for some reason, it seems like I’m getting dreams | 但处于某些原因,看起来我做的梦 |
[27:37] | from Patty, and Ariel’s getting dreams from Claire. | 都是来自于Patty,而Ariel做的梦 都是来自Claire |
[27:40] | And, for some reason, I don’t know, | 而且,处于某些原因,我不知道 |
[27:43] | it seems like they have very different ideas | 看起来她们对于到底会是谁 |
[27:45] | about who might have done it. Well, how can that be? | – 做的这件事有不同的见解 – 怎么会这样的? |
[27:47] | They were both killed by the same person. I don’t know, Joe. | – 她们可都是被同一个人所杀 – 我不知道,Joe |
[27:50] | (spits) Maybe because they’re deaths | 或许是因为她们死得 |
[27:51] | were so sudden, so violent; | 是那么突然,那么暴力 |
[27:53] | maybe because one or both of them | 或许因为她们中的一个,或她们两个 |
[27:55] | didn’t literally see who did it. | 都没有真的见到是谁做的 |
[27:57] | Well, that’s all well and good, | 所以,这样不错 |
[27:59] | but our oldest child is clearly taking no pleasure | 但我们最年长的孩子很明显 |
[28:02] | in being the go-between in all this. I know that. | – 对于身处其中感到很不开心 – 我知道 |
[28:05] | I’ll try to make it as quick | 我会试着让这一切赶紧 |
[28:06] | and painless as possible. | 就这么过去 |
[28:08] | She’s not gonna be alone. | 她不会感到孤单的 |
[28:10] | I’ll be with her the whole time, which I’m sure | 我会一直陪着她,我肯定 |
[28:12] | will be a great comfort to her. | 她会觉得比较舒服点 |
[28:20] | She has to forgive me sometime, right? | 她必需原谅我一下,是不是? |
[28:22] | She has to. | 他必需 |
[28:30] | He had a longer nose. | 他的鼻子更长点 |
[28:32] | You know, pointier. | 你知道,很尖的那种 |
[28:35] | Like… Jim Carrey in that movie. | 就像… 电影中的金凯里 |
[28:38] | (laughs): Longer and pointier. | 长一点,尖一点 |
[28:41] | Got it. | 有了 |
[28:43] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[28:45] | Wayne, can I steal | Wayne,我能借用 |
[28:46] | Mrs. Dubois for a moment? | Dubois夫人一会儿时间吗? |
[28:49] | Go on, Mom. I’m fine. | 去吧,妈妈,我没事 |
[28:56] | Tell me this is about a lead. | 告诉我这跟线索有关 |
[28:59] | This has to do with a lead. | 这和线索有关 |
[29:00] | Two, in fact. I spoke with the president | 事实上,有2条线索.我跟时尚广场 |
[29:02] | of Friend Section, and as long as we have | 的总裁说过了,只要我们还在做 |
[29:04] | the appropriate paperwork, he’s willing to help us | 适当的笔录工作,他会愿意帮助我们 |
[29:06] | identify the person who threatened Claire Chase online. | 辨认那个在线恐吓Claire Chase的家伙 |
[29:09] | We should have Shred182’s name and address by the end of the day. | 今天之前我们应该能得到Shred182 的真实名字和住址 |
[29:12] | And this morning, we got a call | 今天早上,我们接到一个电话 |
[29:13] | from one of the merchants in Chase’s strip mall | 是Chase所在的商业街 |
[29:16] | about something he saw Saturday night. | 的商人打来的,说了一些关于他 在星期天晚上看到的事情 |
[29:18] | Apparently, around 6:00, | 很明显,在6点左右 |
[29:19] | he heard some tires squealing in the parking lot. | 他听见有人试图在停车场乱开车 |
[29:23] | When he looked out his window, he saw a car speeding away, | 当他朝窗外看的时候,他看见 一辆车飞速驶离 |
[29:26] | made a note of the plate and called us. | 所以记录下了车牌号并告诉了我们 |
[29:27] | The police traced the number to a man named Ben Radley. | 警察追查到了拥有这个车牌的 男子,名字叫Ben Radley |
[29:29] | Mr. Radley admits that he knew Patty Cse, | Radley先生承认他认识Patty Cse |
[29:32] | and claims he was a good friend of her late husband’s. | 但他宣称自己只是她前夫的好朋友 |
[29:34] | Said he took her out for a cup of coffee on Saturday, | 说他在星期天带她出去喝了杯咖啡 |
[29:36] | but that she was alive when he left. | 但他离开的时候她还活着 |
[29:39] | He insists he would never, ever | 他坚称自己是永远不会 |
[29:40] | hurt the wife of his dead friend. | 伤害他已死朋友的妻子的 |
[29:42] | And then I asked if he’d ever sleep with the wife | 然后我就问他有没有和他 |
[29:44] | of his dead friend– things got real quiet. | 已死朋友的妻子睡过觉– 他就保持沉默了 |
[29:47] | Mr. Radley’s a married man. | Radley先生是个已婚人士 |
[29:49] | Patty’s secret boyfriend. | Patty的秘密男朋友 |
[29:52] | You think Ariel would be up for taking | 你觉得Ariel是否愿意站出来 |
[29:54] | a gander at the guy in person, | 看一下这个人 |
[29:55] | let us know if he’s the man from her dream? | 让我们知道他是否就是那个她梦里的男人? |
[29:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:59] | It would help us | 这能帮助我们 |
[30:01] | to at least know if we’re on the right track. | 至少知道是否在跟踪对的线索 |
[30:12] | I need to see his face. | 我要看一下他的脸 |
[30:24] | That’s not him. | 不是他 |
[30:26] | No, I’m not discouraged. | 不,我没有气馁 |
[30:30] | All right, tomorrow then. | 好吧,明天继续 |
[30:33] | Bridge, honey, it’s time for bed. | Bridge,亲爱的,该上床睡觉了 |
[30:35] | Okay, Mommy. | 好的,妈妈 |
[30:41] | So what was that? | 事情怎么样? |
[30:43] | Claire’s online stalker. | Claire的在线跟踪者 |
[30:45] | Turned out to be a 15-year-old kid | 找到了,是一个15岁的小孩 |
[30:47] | who had an alibi for Saturday night. | 星期天晚上有不在场证明 |
[30:50] | And apparently, Patty’s married boyfriend | 很明显,Patty的已婚男友 |
[30:53] | has never owned a firearm. | 都没有持枪记录 |
[30:54] | So we’re back at square one. | 所以我们又回到了原地 |
[30:57] | Can you tell Ariel it’s time for bed? | 你能去告诉Ariel是睡觉的时间了吗? |
[30:59] | Last time I knocked, she told me to go away. | 上次我敲门的时候,她叫我走开 |
[31:01] | Mmm, she’s upset. | 嗯,她很不开心 |
[31:04] | I know she’s upset. | 我知道她很不开心 |
[31:05] | She’s upset, I’m upset. | 她很不开心,我也很不开心 |
[31:07] | It’s been a lousy week. | 这真是个恶心的一周 |
[31:10] | Can you please just tell her? | 请你去跟她说一下好吗? |
[31:19] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[31:20] | It’s Dad. | 爸爸 |
[31:22] | Oh. Come in. | 哦,进来 |
[31:27] | Your mom wanted me to tell you it’s time for bed. | 你妈妈要我告诉你,是睡觉的时间了 |
[31:29] | Gee, I can’t wait. | 上帝,我等不及了 |
[31:31] | Oh, boy, maybe I’ll have another scary dream | 哦,小子,或许我会做另外一个恐怖的梦 |
[31:33] | about killers who don’t exist. | 和那个并不存在的凶手有关 |
[31:35] | Yeah, you might. | 是啊,你或许会的 |
[31:37] | But then you’re going to wake up, calm yourself down, | 但然后你就会醒来,让自己镇定下来 |
[31:40] | because you know that it’s just a dream, | 因为你知道这只是一个梦 |
[31:43] | and you’re going to be okay. | 而你会没事的 |
[31:45] | And after that you’re going to go the bathroom, | 然后你就会去盥洗室 |
[31:47] | and you’re going to brush your beautiful blonde hair, | 梳好你那漂亮的金发 |
[31:49] | which, along with this propensity for bad dreams, | 同时想着那些恶梦 |
[31:52] | you also got from your mother. | 都是因为你的妈妈 |
[31:55] | And then, when you’re through with that, | 再然后,当你搞定这一切 |
[31:56] | you’re going to go to school, | 你会去学校 |
[31:57] | where you’re going to apply your natural | 在那里你会满足你那 |
[32:00] | inquisitiveness to whatever is happening in that classroom. | 好奇的天性,去了解那个 教室发生了些什么事 |
[32:05] | And when you do that, | 当你做这些的时候 |
[32:06] | I want you to keep in mind that that comes from your mom, too. | 我想让你清楚知道 这也是来自于你的妈妈 |
[32:11] | But listen, it doesn’t matter what I say. | 但听着,不管我说什么 |
[32:14] | You’re going to do whatever you’re going to do, | 你会去做你要做的一切 |
[32:16] | and you’re going to feel whatever you’re going to feel. | 你会去感受你要感受的一切 |
[32:18] | You’re going to stay mad at your mom | 你会一直对你妈妈很生气 |
[32:21] | for as long as you feel like staying mad at your mom. | 只要你还觉得你对她很生气 |
[32:24] | And you know how I know that? | 你知道我是怎么知道的吗? |
[32:26] | Because that’s pure Mom, too. | 因为那也是你的妈妈 |
[32:29] | It’s all the same bundle, honey. | 流着相同的血液,亲爱的 |
[32:32] | It’s all in the same wonderful bundle. | 都有着惊人的血液 |
[32:37] | Give me a kiss. | 给我个吻 |
[32:48] | Good night, Daddy. | 晚安,爸爸 |
[32:49] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安,甜心 |
[33:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:07] | She just locked the door. | 她刚把门锁了 |
[33:08] | She’s back there with someone. | 他是和某人一起回来的 |
[33:10] | I think it’s her boyfriend, | 我觉得是她的男朋友 |
[33:11] | who she told me she dumped two days ago. | 但她跟我说她2天前已经把他揣掉了 |
[33:15] | I… I don’t want this, Ben. | 我…我不想要这个,Ben |
[33:17] | I got to call you back. | 我再给你打回去 |
[33:19] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[33:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[33:23] | I’m fine, honey. | 我很好,亲爱的 |
[33:25] | I’ll… I’ll just be a second. | 我… 给我一会儿时间 |
[33:28] | I want you to have it. | 我想要你拿着这个 |
[33:30] | My daughter is working, and you shouldn’t be here. | 我的女儿在做作业,你不应该在这里 |
[33:32] | I’m gonna leave, Alana. | 我正要走,Alana |
[33:34] | I know I said that before, but I’m serious this time. | 我知道我之前说过,但我这次是认真的 |
[33:37] | We can be together. | 我们是可以在一起的 |
[33:38] | We can go out in public. No. | – 我们可以一起公开 – 不 |
[33:41] | Now, I have said this before. | 现在,我之前已经说过了 |
[33:42] | This… what… this thing– us– | 这个…我们…之间的这个事情– |
[33:45] | it’s-it’s-it’s an indiscretion, | 是-是太轻率了 |
[33:47] | it’s-it’s a lapse of judgment. | 是-是判断失误的结果 |
[33:48] | It was never going to be permanent. | 我们不能再这样下去了 |
[33:51] | Ben… I don’t want you to leave your family. | Ben…我不想让你离开你的家庭 |
[33:59] | And I don’t want this. | 我不想要这样 |
[34:03] | What about what I want? | 那我想要的怎么办? |
[34:07] | Mom, open the door! | 妈妈,开门! |
[34:09] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[34:11] | Claire. | |
[34:14] | I’m okay, honey. | 我很好,亲爱的 |
[34:16] | You just watch the store. | 你看着店 |
[34:20] | Claire. | |
[34:23] | Have you got a minute to talk to me? | 有时间跟我谈一下吗? |
[34:24] | I mean, you’re not closing up or anything, right? | 我是说,你还没有关门之类的,是不是? |
[34:28] | Yeah, we’re still open. | 是啊,我们还在营业 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 我对昨天的事情感到很抱歉 |
[34:30] | I thought you were someone else. | 我以为你是其他人 |
[34:32] | No, no, it’s fine, um… | 不,不,没事,嗯… |
[34:33] | I wanted to talk to you about my fiancee. | 我想跟你谈谈我的未婚妻 |
[34:35] | She, she, uh, she came in here on Wednesday | 她,她,呃,她星期三来这里 |
[34:38] | and she returned a dress, | 退回了一条裙子 |
[34:39] | a wedding dress. | 一件婚纱 |
[34:42] | She was going to wear it | 事实上,是她要在今晚 |
[34:43] | to our wedding, tonight, in fact. | 穿着出席我们的婚礼的 |
[34:45] | We were going to be married… tonight. | 我们本来准备…今晚结婚 |
[34:47] | Do you remember that dress? | 你还记得那条裙子吗? |
[34:49] | Kind of. | 差不多 |
[34:50] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊,当然 |
[34:53] | Well, see, you know, the thing is, Claire, | 嗯,瞧,你知道,事情是,Claire |
[34:54] | that means you’ve seen my fiancee | 那就说明你最近见过我的未婚妻 |
[34:56] | more recently than I have. | 而我还没有见过 |
[34:58] | See, she left my place on Tuesday night, | 瞧,她在星期二晚上离开了我的地方 |
[35:00] | and I haven’t heard from her since. | 那以后我再也没有见过她 |
[35:01] | And her mother, her mother’s not telling me anything. | 她的母亲,她的母亲什么也不告诉我 |
[35:04] | So the only thing that I know for sure, | 所以我唯一可以确定的是 |
[35:07] | is that this is the last place she visited right here: | 这里是她最近来过的一个地方: |
[35:10] | Your Perfect… Day | 你最完美的…一天 |
[35:14] | Dress Shop. | 婚纱店 |
[35:15] | Oh, I like it– you know, the name and everything. | 哦,我很喜欢–你知道,这个店的名字和一切 |
[35:18] | It’s-it’s cute, it’s uh… | 这里-这里很可爱,呃… |
[35:20] | charming, but I’ve got to tell you, | 很迷人,但我要告诉你 |
[35:23] | I don’t think it fits right now. | 我现在可不那么觉得 |
[35:25] | Because my day has been anything but perfect. | 因为我的这一天一点也不完美 |
[35:29] | In fact, my day has pretty much sucked, | 事实上,我的这一天实在是太烂了 |
[35:31] | just like yesterday. | 就像昨天 |
[35:33] | Monday pretty much bit, | 星期一就已经不怎么样了 |
[35:34] | and tomorrow’s not looking good either. | 明天看起来也不会好 |
[35:37] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该告诉你什么 |
[35:38] | I only talked to her for, like, a minute. | 我只有跟她谈了,就一会儿 |
[35:40] | Well, a lot can happen in a minute, though, right? | 一会儿可以发生许多事情,对不对? |
[35:45] | What I want to know, Claire, is when you | 我想知道的就是,Claire |
[35:47] | were helping my fiancee, | 你在帮我未婚妻的时候 |
[35:50] | did she give you a hint, | 她有没有给过你什么暗示 |
[35:53] | a clue as to where she might have been headed? | 她现在可能会去哪里的暗示? |
[35:57] | No, I’m sorry, | 不,对不起 |
[35:59] | she just dropped off the dress and left. | 她只是丢下了婚纱就跑了 |
[36:03] | Did she happen to mention | 她有没有碰巧提过 |
[36:05] | why she decided to end a three-year relationship | 为什么她就这么决定结束一段3年的感情 |
[36:08] | without so much as a phone call? | 连个电话也不打? |
[36:09] | Don’t call me! | 不要打电话给我! |
[36:11] | Nothing? Nothing at all? No hint. | 没有?什么也没有?连暗示也没有 |
[36:13] | No. Maybe you scared her. | 没有.或许你吓坏她了 |
[36:17] | Or maybe she just figured she’d finally bled me dry. | 又或许是她发现她终于把我榨干了 |
[36:22] | You can’t take blood from a stone, Claire. | 你无法再得到任何利益,Claire |
[36:24] | Are you familiar with that expression? | 你熟悉那种情况吗? |
[36:33] | Damn it, that’s my car! | 该死的,那是我的车! |
[36:35] | Hey! Hey, stop! | 嘿!嘿,停车! |
[36:37] | That’s my car! | 那是我的车! |
[36:38] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[36:50] | Mom! You better come out here! | 妈妈!你最好出来一下! |
[36:52] | This guy is completely losing it! | 这个家伙完全失去控制了! |
[36:54] | You, hey! Did you see what happened? | 你,嘿! 你看见发生什么事了吗? |
[36:56] | Hey, lady, did you get a license plate number? | 嘿,女士,你有没有看清他的车牌号? |
[37:23] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[37:25] | Oh, my God, Mom? | 哦,我的上帝,妈妈? |
[37:26] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈!妈妈! |
[37:28] | Mom! Mom! Open the door! | 妈妈!妈妈!开门! |
[37:32] | Please. | 求你 |
[37:33] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[37:34] | Please, don’t. | 求你,不要 |
[37:37] | Please, don’t. | 求你,不要 |
[37:39] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:04] | So let me get this straight. | 让我直说吧 |
[38:07] | You were both wrong, and you were both right? | 你们两个都错了,又都对了? |
[38:10] | Well, Ariel misunderstood | 嗯,Ariel误解了 |
[38:12] | what Claire was trying to show her, | Claire想要告诉她的 |
[38:13] | just like I misunderstood what Patty was trying to show me. | 就像我误解了Patty想要告诉我的事实 |
[38:16] | The dreams they were sending us weren’t about the boyfriend | 她们托给我们的梦既不和男朋友有关 |
[38:19] | or the guy on the Internet. | 也不和那个网上的家伙有关 |
[38:20] | They were about the jilted fiancee. | 他们都是关于那个被未婚妻甩了的人 |
[38:24] | We just didn’t realize it, until we compared notes. | 我们都没有意识到这点 直到我们比较了一下相互的梦 |
[38:26] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[38:27] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[38:28] | Each of you is only getting half the story. | 你们每个人都只了解到了半个故事 |
[38:30] | If anyone wants the whole story, | 如果有人想知道完整的故事 |
[38:31] | I’ve got Mr. Wallaby in the interrogation room. | 我已经把Wallaby先生叫到审讯室了 |
[38:34] | I know what he looks like. | 我知道他长什么样 |
[38:35] | I can do this without you, if you like. | 如果你想的话,你不去我也能搞定 |
[38:37] | No, I want to be there. | 不,我想在那里 |
[38:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:52] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[38:54] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[38:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:15] | Claire? | |
[39:19] | Wait! | 等等! |
[39:26] | Hey, there. | 嘿,你好 |
[39:28] | Oh, Wyatt. | 哦,Wyatt |
[39:30] | I was… | 我在… |
[39:32] | looking for someone. | 找个人 |
[39:34] | That’s funny, ’cause I was looking for you. | 真有意思,因为我在找你 |
[39:36] | You were? | 是吗? |
[39:39] | Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go | 呃,我在想你是否想和我 |
[39:40] | to the Spring Fling with me. | 一起去参加春季舞会 |
[39:41] | I know it’s kind of last minute, and if you say no, it’s okay. | 我知道这差不多是最后的时间了 如果你说不的话,也没事 |
[39:44] | No. I mean, yes. | 不,我是说,我愿意 |
[39:47] | It’s just… I don’t have anything to wear. | 只是…我还没有找到穿什么衣服 |
[39:50] | Well, wear what you have on. | 就穿你现在穿的好了 |
[39:52] | You look great. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[39:57] | So, it’s a date, right? | 所以,这是个约会,是不是? |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:01] | It’s a date. | 是个约会 |
[40:02] | Cool. | 酷 |
[40:12] | Ladies and gentlemen, the king and queen | 女士们,先生们,Bates中学 |
[40:15] | of the Bates Middle School Spring Fling– | 春季舞会的舞会国王和皇后– |
[40:17] | I give you Wyatt Forrester and Ariel Dubois. | 我宣布是Wyatt Forrester和Ariel Dubois |
[40:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[40:59] | Is she home yet? | 她回家了吗? |
[41:01] | Baby, she just left an hour and a half ago. | 亲爱的,她才走了一个半小时 |
[41:06] | You’re not worried, are you? | 你没有担心,是不是? |
[41:08] | Mm. Not even a little bit. | 嗯,不是太担心 |