时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Oh, thank God. | 哦,感谢上帝 |
[00:23] | Right here! | 就在这里! |
[00:24] | It’s this way. | 往这里走 |
[00:25] | He’s in the living room. | 他在卧室里 |
[00:27] | (sobbing): It’s my husband. | 是我的丈夫 |
[00:29] | He just collapsed. | 他刚刚昏倒下来 |
[00:30] | And I can’t feel him breathing. | 我感觉不到他的呼吸 |
[00:31] | Ma’am, I need you to step away. | 夫人,我要你走远点儿 |
[00:32] | Ma’am, I need you to step away. | 夫人,我要你走远点儿 |
[00:33] | Ma’am, I need you to step away. | 夫人,我要你走远点儿 |
[00:34] | Please help him. We will do the best we can. | – 请救救他 – 我们会尽力的 |
[00:41] | Not a sound. | 不许出声 |
[00:45] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[01:33] | GLEASON: And the Department of Public Safety | 公共安全局 |
[01:34] | wants us to find two days we can set aside | 希望我们能安排出2天空余的时间 |
[01:36] | so they can send a fellow down here | 他们会派一支小组人员来这里 |
[01:38] | to teach us all this new barcode system they’ve got | 教我们这套全新的商品条码系统 |
[01:40] | for arrest paperwork | 用于跨管辖区 |
[01:42] | for cross-jurisdictional and inter-departmental cases. | 以及内部案件的拘捕文书工作 |
[01:45] | Two days? | 两天? |
[01:46] | For barcodes? | 商品条码? |
[01:51] | A most unusual story out of the Southwest today… | 今天发生在西南最不可思议的故事… |
[01:53] | after making what city dispatchers assumed would be | 在城市调度员接到了一通 |
[01:56] | a routine call to a house… | 来自… |
[01:57] | Sir, they’re waiting for me to call them back | 长官,他们正等着我们回电话 |
[01:58] | …in the eastern suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona. with those dates. | …亚利桑那州,菲尼克斯城东部市郊的电话后 – 确定具体时间 |
[02:01] | Two Emergency Medical Technicians | 两位紧急医疗技术人员 |
[02:03] | and their vehicle appear to have vanished. | 以及他们的车辆都消失了 |
[02:05] | The District Attorney of Phoenix | 菲尼克斯城的地检官 |
[02:07] | had this to say. | 就这件事情发表言论 |
[02:08] | I’d like to emphasize that while we are vigorously | 我要强调的是在我们投入大量精力 |
[02:10] | investigating the disappearance of these men and their vehicle, | 调查这些人和他们车辆失踪的情况时 |
[02:13] | at the present time there is no definitive proof | 目前为止还没有任何确切的证据 |
[02:15] | that they’ve actually met with foul play. | 显示他们真的遇上了犯罪活动 |
[02:18] | That having been said… | 那就是说… |
[02:19] | Do you remember that lady? | 你还记得那位女士吗? |
[02:22] | Said she dreamt things? | 说她会梦到什么东西的? |
[02:26] | From Phoenix. | 菲尼克斯城的 |
[02:29] | You get me her number. | 你把她的电话给我找来 |
[03:21] | You are so mean. | 你太卑鄙了 |
[03:27] | Ariel, could you please eat a little faster? | Ariel,你能不能吃得快点儿? |
[03:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[03:32] | I’m eating as fast as I can. | 我吃的已经尽可能地快了 |
[03:33] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[03:34] | Bridgette. | |
[03:35] | There’s no need to shout, I’m right here. | 没必要尖叫,我就在这里呢 |
[03:38] | Make Ariel eat faster. | 让Ariel吃得快点 |
[03:40] | Ariel, eat faster. | Ariel,吃快点 |
[03:41] | But, Mom, you’re the one who told me | 但是,妈妈,你跟我说 |
[03:43] | that eating slow is good for my digestion. | 吃得慢点有益于我的消化 |
[03:44] | This is true. | 这是事实 |
[03:46] | This has nothing to do with ‘gestion! | 这和消化没有任何关系! |
[03:47] | This has to do with me wanting to get to school | 这和我去学校有关系 |
[03:50] | and Ariel trying to make us late! | Ariel试图让我们都迟到! |
[03:52] | We’re not gonna be late. | 我们不会迟到的 |
[03:53] | We are gonna leave when we need to leave, | 我们要走的话就会走的 |
[03:54] | whether Ariel is finished or not. | 不管Ariel是否吃完 |
[03:57] | Are my ears deceiving me, | 我的耳朵是出问题了吗? |
[03:58] | or is our middle child actually in a hurry | 还是我们的二女儿今天 |
[04:00] | to get to school today? | 真的很想很快就去学校? |
[04:02] | We’re having a special assembly today. | 我们今天要举行一场很特别的集会 |
[04:04] | And I don’t want to miss it. | 我可不想错过 |
[04:05] | And you’re not gonna miss it. | 你也不会错过的 |
[04:07] | It’s “Drug Awareness Day”. | 是”毒品了解日” |
[04:08] | “Officer Bill” is coming to school | “Bill警官”会到学校 |
[04:10] | to talk to the kids about drugs. | 跟孩子们谈谈毒品问题 |
[04:12] | Officer Bill, huh? | Bill警官,嗯? |
[04:14] | Mm, the “drug assembly”. | 嗯,”毒品汇报” |
[04:15] | Another rite of passe. | 又一个过时的惯例 |
[04:17] | DEVALOS: The ambulance answered a dispatch call | 救护车接到了一个从 |
[04:19] | from 29139 Alma Doarada Court. | 打来的紧急电话 |
[04:23] | The call came from a prepaid cell phone. | 电话是从一支预付费手机打来的 |
[04:25] | We now know the house | 我们现在知道的是 |
[04:26] | they were called to has been on the market | 他们打电话的那间屋子是在 |
[04:28] | unoccupied for five months. | 市场上出售的,已经有5个月无人居住了 |
[04:31] | So it was a set-up. | 所以这是预谋已久的 |
[04:32] | Certainly appears that way. | 的确是那个样子 |
[04:33] | But why would anyone want to car-jack an ambulance? | 但为什么会有人想要劫持 一辆救护车呢? |
[04:37] | Drugs, maybe the equipment. | 和毒品有关,或许是要里面的设备 |
[04:39] | Could be it was personal. | 也可能里面有私人原因 |
[04:41] | We have officers interviewing the families of the two EMTs. | 我们已经叫人和那两个 紧急医疗救护人员的家人进行谈话 |
[04:44] | Reviewing their records. | 正在看他们的记录 |
[04:46] | Maybe someone had a beef. | 或许有人会有线索 |
[04:49] | Allison Dubois. | 我是Allison Dubois |
[04:51] | Well that’s pretty damn serendipitous… | 呃,真他妈的巧合啊… |
[04:53] | seeing as how she’s exactly who I’m looking for. | 瞧瞧她就正是我在找的人 |
[04:56] | Is this Captain Kenneth Push of the Texas Rangers? | 是德克萨斯州巡逻队的 Kenneth PUsh队长吗? |
[05:00] | Well, talk about your serendipity working overtime. | 嗯,来谈谈你意外的加班时间 |
[05:03] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 我为什么会有此荣耀呢? |
[05:05] | Well I’m calling kind of unofficially | 我这个电话是非官方的 |
[05:08] | on official business. | 但要讲的是官方的事情 |
[05:10] | All right, I’m listening unofficially | 好吧,那我非官方地把我的 |
[05:12] | with both ears wide open. | 两个耳朵都竖起来听着 |
[05:14] | I think I might’ve come into some information regarding | 我想我或许有一些关于 |
[05:16] | those missing Emergency Medical fellas | 那些在新闻中报道的 |
[05:19] | that have been on the news. | 失踪的紧急医疗救护人员的信息 |
[05:21] | I’m holding a man here… | 我在这里逮捕了一个男子… |
[05:24] | and I can’t discuss it, and neither can you. | 我不能详细讨论这个 你也不能对别人说 |
[05:27] | He has ties to Arizona. | 他和亚利桑那州有关 |
[05:29] | Are you familiar with Desolation Trail, | 你对Desolation Trail熟悉吗? |
[05:32] | to the junction of Route 65, just east of Phoenix? | 就在65号公路的连接口 在菲尼克斯城的东部? |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:38] | I think you might want to have a look around there. | 我觉得你或许想到那里去看一下 |
[05:41] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[05:42] | What do I tell people? | 那我要怎么跟别人说? |
[05:43] | How did I hear about this? | 我是怎么得到这个信息的? |
[05:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:50] | Tell ’em you dreamt it. | 告诉他们你梦到的 |
[06:03] | Okay, it’s official. | 好了,官方时间到 |
[06:04] | Your sister’s asleep. | 你的妹妹睡着了 |
[06:05] | Your mommy’s already kissed you good night. | 你妈妈已经给过你晚安吻了 |
[06:08] | It’s after 8:30. | 现在过了8点半 |
[06:09] | Now what’s this nonsense about “I’m waiting for Daddy”? | 这个”我正在等爸爸”的事情到底是 怎么回事? |
[06:12] | Mommy told you that I was gonna work late. | 妈妈告诉过你我会晚回家的 |
[06:15] | I know, but I really wanted my kiss, | 我知道,但我真的很想得到你的吻 |
[06:18] | and I have some really important news. | 我也有一些真的很重要的新闻 |
[06:20] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘 |
[06:22] | You’ll wake your sister. | 你会吵醒你妹妹的 |
[06:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | There’s your kiss. | 给你的吻 |
[06:27] | Now, can this stuff wait ’til tomorrow? | 现在,这件新闻可以等到明天再告诉我吗? |
[06:28] | ‘Cause Daddy’s really tired. | 因为爸爸真的很累了 |
[06:33] | Okay, what’s this stuff? | 好吧,是什么新闻? |
[06:35] | Did you know that there’s over 150 street names for heroin? | 你知道海洛因有超过150种 不同的叫法吗? |
[06:41] | That’s what you wanted to tell me? | 那就是你想告诉我的吗? |
[06:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:46] | A hundred and fifty. | |
[06:48] | Got it. Let’s get some rest. | 明白了,我们休息一下吧 |
[06:49] | They call it “H,” “big daddy,” | 他们把它叫做”H,””老爸” |
[06:52] | “reindeer dust” and even “Bart Simpson”. | “驯鹿粉尘”甚至还要叫”辛普森男爵” |
[06:55] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[06:56] | Now we know. | 现在我们都知道了 |
[06:57] | Wanna hear the names for PCP? | 想知道五氯酚(迷幻药的一种)的名字吗? |
[07:00] | Uh, no, that’s okay. | 呃,不要了,就这样好了 |
[07:01] | How ’bout marijuana? | 想知道大麻吗? |
[07:02] | Hey, Bridge… “Mary Jane”… | 嘿,Bridge… |
[07:05] | “Panama Gold” and there’s “Spliff.” | “巴拿马黄金”还有叫”Spliff.” |
[07:08] | “Spliff”, huh? | “Spliff”,嗯? |
[07:09] | Hmm, yeah, I heard that one. | 嗯,是啊,我听说过 |
[07:11] | You have? Where’d you hear it? | 你听过?你在哪里听过的? |
[07:15] | Probably when I was in drug assembly, years ago. | 可能是我数年前在 毒品介绍会上听过的 |
[07:17] | You had drug assembly? | 你也去过毒品介绍会? |
[07:19] | Oh, yes. | 哦,是的 |
[07:21] | So you learned all about drugs. | 所以你学到了所有的毒品 |
[07:23] | Oh, yes. | 哦,是的 |
[07:23] | So… you would never use them. | 所以…你永远也不会吸食他们? |
[07:27] | Oh, yes, oh, no. | 哦,是的,哦,不会 |
[07:28] | Not ever. | 永远也不会 |
[07:29] | Not ever? No. | – 永远也不会? – 不 |
[07:30] | Not ever. | 永远也不会 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:36] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:36] | We’re both drug free and ready for a good night’s sleep. | 我们都把毒品抛在一边 然后睡个好觉吧 |
[07:40] | Don’t let the bed bugs bite. | 不要让床脚把你弄伤了 |
[07:41] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[07:47] | (whispering): Wait, wait. | 等等,等等 |
[07:48] | The ambulance drivers? | 救护车驾驶员? |
[07:50] | They found them? They were there? | 他们找到他们了? 他们都在那里吗? |
[07:52] | Oh, yeah, we found ’em. | 哦,是的,我们找到他们了 |
[07:53] | What’s left of them anyway. | 还有他们丢在那里的东西 |
[07:56] | At the bottom of a 300-foot drop. | 都丢在了300英尺的底部 |
[07:58] | I’ll call you when I know more. | 我了解到更多的信息后会打电话给你 |
[08:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:06] | Are you gonna fill me in? | 你准备告诉我新闻吗? |
[08:07] | Or am I gonna have to read about it in the paper? | 或我必须从报纸上才能看到这些? |
[08:10] | They found those EMTs. | 他们找到那些紧急医疗救护人员了 |
[08:12] | Both dead. | 两个都死了 |
[08:13] | Both… murdered. (sighs) | 都被…谋杀了 |
[08:16] | That’s terrible. | 真是太可怕了 |
[08:17] | It’s horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[08:20] | But? | 但是? |
[08:22] | But… and it’s not a big thing. | 但是…这不是大事 |
[08:26] | I told them that I knew where they were. | 我告诉他们我知道他们在哪里 |
[08:28] | That I had a dream. | 因为我做了个梦 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:31] | But I didn’t really have a dream. | 但我没有真的做这个梦 |
[08:33] | Captain Push called me this morning from Texas. | Push队长今天早上从德克萨斯州 打电话给我 |
[08:36] | He told me where they were. | 是他告诉的我他们在哪里 |
[08:39] | I guess I just feel kinda funny about lying | 我猜我只是觉得撒谎 |
[08:42] | and getting credit, all of that. | 来获得信任很可笑,就这样 |
[08:45] | Boy, I gotta tell you. | 孩子,我要告诉你 |
[08:46] | On the scale of white lies… | 对于出于善意的谎言… |
[08:47] | that’s got to be about the whitest. | 那一切都只是善意 |
[08:50] | And who cares where the clue came from? | 有谁会在意线索是从哪里来的呢? |
[08:53] | I mean, the important thing is that we now know | 我是说,最重要的是我们现在知道了 |
[08:56] | that these guys were murdered. | 这些家伙都被谋杀了 |
[08:58] | Which means you and your friends | 那就表示你和你的朋友 |
[08:59] | can get on with the business | 可以开始着手处理这件事情 |
[09:00] | of trying to figure out who did it and why. | 试着找出是谁做了这一切 为什么要这么做 |
[09:03] | Who you calling now? | 你现在要打给谁? |
[09:04] | Captain Push. | Push队长 |
[09:05] | I wanna let him know and thank him. | 我想让他知道这个并谢谢他 |
[09:07] | Allison, it’s almost 10:00. | Allison,现在已经10:00了 |
[09:09] | It’s almost 11:00 in Texas. | 德克萨斯州现在都11点了 |
[09:11] | Don’t you think it’ll hold ’til morning? | 你不觉得还是等到明天再说好吗? |
[09:16] | That’s an excellent choice. | 那真是个极好的选择 |
[09:18] | Now just turn off that light and warm up that bed. | 现在把灯关掉把被子暖和起来 |
[09:22] | ‘Cause Daddy’s tired and he’s got some serious sleeping to do. | 因为爸爸累了,他真的想好好睡上一觉 |
[09:50] | This way. | 这里 |
[10:09] | SECURITY GUARD: Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[10:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[10:16] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 我看起来像是在干嘛? |
[10:34] | Push here. | 我是Push |
[10:35] | Hey, it’s Allison. | 嘿,我是Allison |
[10:37] | Did I wake you? | 我把你吵醒了吗? |
[10:38] | I, I have some good news. | 我,我有一些好消息 |
[10:40] | I, I mean, it’s horrible news, | 我,我是说,是可怕的消息 |
[10:42] | but I thought you’d want to know. | 但我觉得你会想知道的 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:45] | Well, we found those EMTs. | 我们找到那些紧急医疗救护人员了 |
[10:48] | They were right where you said they’d be. | 他们真的就在你说的那个地方 |
[10:50] | They’d been murdered. | 他们都被谋杀了 |
[10:52] | Ambushed and murdered. | 被设下圈套后谋杀了 |
[10:54] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[10:56] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想要谢谢你 |
[10:59] | Don’t thank me. | 不要谢我 |
[11:01] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[11:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[11:06] | Me? | 我? |
[11:07] | Never better. | 没有比现在更好了 |
[11:09] | Oops, I’ve been caught on the phone | 哦,我被我丈夫抓住 |
[11:11] | with a strange man by my husband, | 在和一个陌生人讲电话了 |
[11:13] | so I’ll have to take you at your word. | 所以我不得不照你的话去做 |
[11:15] | Well, tell, uh, your husband the strange man says “hey.” | 嗯,告诉,呃你的丈夫 陌生人对他说”嘿” |
[11:20] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[11:23] | JOE: I need you girls ready in five minutes. | 我要你们几个在5分钟内准备好 |
[11:25] | Mommy’s got a dentist appointment. | 妈妈和一个牙科医生预约好了 |
[11:27] | I got sticky hands. I know. | – 我的手粘住了 – 我知道 |
[11:27] | So I’m taking you to school today. | 所以今天我会带你们去学校 |
[11:30] | Daddy can’t be late for work. | 爸爸上班可不能迟到 |
[11:32] | Has anyone seen Bridgette? | 有人看见Bridgette了吗? |
[11:35] | Bridge! | |
[11:41] | Bridgette, what are you looking for? | Bridgette,你在找什么呢? |
[11:46] | Hey, everybody, what’s the big occasion? | 嘿,各位,出什么大事了? |
[11:49] | I don’t know, it looks– | 我不知道,看起来– |
[11:49] | I think maybe Bridge was just going through my drawers. | 我觉得或许Bridge刚才正在翻我的抽屉 |
[11:52] | It looked like maybe she was looking for something. | 看起来或许她正在找什么东西 |
[11:54] | Is that true, honey? | 是真的吗,亲爱的? |
[11:55] | Were you looking for something? | 你是在找什么东西吗? |
[11:57] | Do you need something? N-No. | – 你要什么? – 不-不要 |
[12:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:05] | Well, you know what? | 算了,你知道嘛 |
[12:05] | Whatever it is is gonna have | 不管是什么东西 |
[12:06] | to wait until tonight, | 都必须等到晚上再说 |
[12:08] | um, ’cause I got work and the kids have school. | 嗯,因为我要去上班而孩子们要去上学 |
[12:09] | Bridge, I need you in the car. | Bridge,我要你马上到车上去 |
[12:13] | I swear I have no idea what that was about. | 我发誓我完全不知道那是怎么回事 |
[12:16] | Good luck at the dentist. | 祝你在牙科医生那里好运 |
[12:18] | Don’t remind me. | 别再提醒我了 |
[12:23] | Whoever you are, I can’t do this right now. | 不管你是谁,我都不能马上过来 |
[12:25] | I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[12:26] | I’m l-late. Ow! | 我迟-到了.啊哦! |
[12:27] | Late, late, late. | 晚了,晚了,晚了 |
[12:32] | Captain Push. | Push队长 |
[12:36] | You want to hear a story? | 你想听个故事吗? |
[12:38] | You dreamt it? | 你梦到了? |
[12:41] | For months now. | 到现在已经有几个月了 |
[12:44] | Little bits at first. | 一开始只是一点点 |
[12:48] | The ambulance light, | 救护车的灯光 |
[12:51] | the wood floor of the living room. | 卧室的木地板 |
[12:53] | Then bigger pieces. | 然后就是较长的片断 |
[12:55] | The ambulance being called to the scene, | 救护车被叫到了现场 |
[12:57] | what happens in the house. | 屋子里面发生的事情 |
[13:02] | It didn’t all come together in one event till a couple weeks ago. | 直到几个星期之前 所有一切才汇集成了一件事情 |
[13:06] | Didn’t know what to make of it | 我一点都不知道是怎么回事 |
[13:08] | till I saw your boss on the TV yesterday afternoon. | 知道我昨天下午在 电视上看到了你的老板 |
[13:14] | I thought I was going crazy. | 我还以为我要疯了呢 |
[13:18] | Might go yet. | 或许已经疯了 |
[13:21] | That’s why I flew all this way. | 所以我才会飞到这里来 |
[13:24] | That’s why I showed up like I did. | 所以我才会这样在你面前出现 |
[13:31] | That and, uh… | 然后,呃… |
[13:34] | …one more thing. | …还有一件事 |
[13:36] | I saw the people who did this. | 我看见是谁做的这一切 |
[13:41] | I know what they look like. | 我知道他们的样子 |
[13:44] | I cannot walk into a room | 我没法就这么走进一间 |
[13:46] | full of other police professionals | 充满了其他职业警察的房间 |
[13:50] | and offer my help based on the fact that I’ve had a dream. | 提供给他们基于我所梦见的事实的帮助 |
[13:54] | But you did have a dream. | 但你的确是做了一个梦 |
[13:56] | You were in a coma for months. | 你昏迷了好几个月 |
[13:59] | I have to believe something could happen to your brain | 如果你昏迷了那么长的时间 |
[14:01] | if you’re gone that long. | 我不得不相信你的大脑里面 发生了一些什么事情 |
[14:02] | I’m not an expert, but… | 我不是个专家,但是… |
[14:03] | It’s gotta be you. | 只能是你了 |
[14:06] | When we’re in that room looking at those pictures,it’s gotta be you. | 当我们坐在那间房间里面 看着那些照片的时候,只能是你帮我了 |
[14:10] | You had the dream. | 你也做过梦 |
[14:11] | You’re looking for the faces. | 你一直在找那些面孔 |
[14:15] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[14:18] | when was the last time you saw your cardiologist? | 你上一次看你的心脏病医生是什么时候? |
[14:21] | Oh, cardio… | 哦,心脏病… |
[14:24] | Okay, I’m gonna call Phoenix General. | 好吧,我要打电话给菲尼克斯城长官 |
[14:26] | I’m sure your old friends will be thrilled to see you again. | 我确信你的老朋友再次看到 你的时候会高兴得发抖 |
[14:31] | Everybody who’s anybody in Phoenix crime. | 所有在菲尼克斯城犯罪过的人 |
[14:33] | Black males back to about ’97. | 黑人男性的资料到97年为止 |
[14:35] | Also, white women back to the mid ’90s. | 还有,白人女性的资料是到90年中期 |
[14:38] | Also got the crime scene photos in this folder | 这个文件夹里面还有犯罪现场的照片 |
[14:40] | in case you need a mory jogger. | 万一你需要记忆回放的话 |
[14:43] | Can I buy you a cup of coffee, Captain? | 我要帮你去买一杯咖啡吗,队长? |
[14:46] | I promised Ms. Dubois here I’d keep her company. | 我答应Dubois夫人 不会打扰到她的同事 |
[14:49] | Take a rain check, though. | 改天再请我吧 |
[14:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:03] | Sorry to have wasted your time, Allison. | 抱歉浪费了你的时间,Allison |
[15:06] | I saw it so clearly in my mind. | 我在心里是如此明白他们的长相 |
[15:09] | No. | 不 |
[15:11] | No need to apologize. | 没必要道歉 |
[15:14] | I shouldn’t have to tell you all this means is | 我不应该告诉你所有这些 |
[15:16] | that our killers haven’t committed any crimes | 说什么我们的凶手和在 |
[15:19] | in the Phoenix area. | 菲尼克斯城地区的 任何犯罪现场有什么关联 |
[15:21] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[15:26] | I guess this is the house. | 我猜就是这间屋子 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:33] | And who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[15:35] | That’s one of the EMTs who was murdered. | 这是被谋杀的紧急医疗救护员中的一个 |
[15:45] | There’s something wro… | 不太对… |
[15:49] | Are you telling me these are the two people | 你是在告诉我说这两人就是 |
[15:51] | you pulled out of that ravine? | 你们从那个峡谷里面拖出来的吗? |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:54] | I saw two white men. | 我看见的是两个白人 |
[15:57] | In my dream, they were both white men. | 在我的梦里,他们两个都是白人 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:03] | Sometimes dreams are like that. | 有时候做梦就像是那样 |
[16:07] | Sometimes the details are dead-on, and other times… | 有时候详细的细节十分精确 而其他时候… |
[16:14] | I-I don’t know. This… | 我-我不知道.这… |
[16:18] | This whole thing doesn’t sit right. | 这整件事情都不太对劲 |
[16:23] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗? |
[16:28] | I was thinking dinner. | 我正在考虑晚餐的事情 |
[16:30] | ALLISON: Ariel, hang up the phone! | Ariel,挂上电话! |
[16:33] | All right, time for the daily phone intervention. | 好吧,又到每日电话干涉的时候了 |
[16:39] | You seem awfully taciturn, young lady. | 你看起来非常沉默啊,年轻女士 |
[16:49] | Bridgette. | |
[16:50] | Honey, we have a guest. | 亲爱的,我们有客人 |
[16:51] | The polite thing to do | 在你有客人的时候 |
[16:53] | when you have a guest is to make conversation. | 礼貌的做法是跟大家一起交谈 |
[16:58] | Why don’t you tell Captain Push about your day? | 你为什么不跟Push队长说说今天过得如何? |
[17:01] | Yes, indeed. | 是啊,说真的 |
[17:03] | Tell me about your day. | 跟我说说你今天过得如何 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | Well… (chuckles) | 那么… |
[17:11] | …doesn’t have to be about your day. | …不一定要跟我说你今天过得如何 |
[17:13] | Tell me about anything. | 跟我说说随便什么事情 |
[17:16] | Tell me what’s on your mind. | 跟我说说你在想什么 |
[17:20] | I’d love to hear it. | 我会很乐意倾听的 |
[17:21] | I’m a pretty good listener. | 我可是个很好的聆听者 |
[17:23] | I don’t want to tell you. | 我不想告诉你 |
[17:26] | Well, okay. | 呃,好吧 |
[17:30] | Just… | 只是… |
[17:33] | sometimes it’s good to get things off your chest. | 有时候把事情说出来就会很舒服 |
[17:37] | Especially if something’s bothering you. | 特别是有时候一些事情让你非常心烦 |
[17:39] | You won’t like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[17:43] | I won’t like what’s bothering you? | 我不喜欢什么让你烦心的事情? |
[17:45] | It’s against the law. | 违法的 |
[17:48] | Oh, you did something against the law? | 哦,你做了一些违法的事情吗? |
[17:52] | No. My daddy did. | 不,我爸爸做了 |
[17:56] | Bridgette, what are you talking about? | Bridgette,你在说什么呢? |
[17:59] | I saw Daddy smoking drugs. | 我看见爸爸在吸食毒品 |
[18:02] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[18:03] | I saw Daddy smoking drugs! | 我看见爸爸在吸食毒品! |
[18:09] | All right, here we are. | 好了,我们来了 |
[18:10] | One big, happy, fam… | 一个巨大的,快乐的,家庭… |
[18:11] | ALLISON: Hey, shh… | 嘿,嘘… |
[18:13] | Bridge? | |
[18:14] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[18:14] | Don’t throw my daddy in jail! | 不要把我爸爸送进监狱! |
[18:18] | Jail? | 监狱? |
[18:20] | Daddy, are you going to jail? | 爸爸,你要进监狱吗? |
[18:21] | What? What’s she talking about? | 什么?她在说什么? |
[18:23] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[18:24] | Ariel, just don’t talk right now. | Ariel,不要再说话了 |
[18:25] | Sit down, just eat your dinner. | 坐下,吃你的晚饭 |
[18:28] | Bridgette, honey, how about you and me | Bridgette,亲爱的,你和我 |
[18:30] | go in your room and talk about this, okay? | 一起到你的房间说一下这件事情,好吗? |
[18:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry, Daddy. I’m sorry. | 对不起,爸爸.对不起 |
[18:35] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗? |
[18:36] | Wh-What’s going on? | 发生-发生什么事了? |
[18:38] | Just entertain our guest. | 就款待好我们的客人 |
[18:42] | Okay, you’re upset. I can see that. | 好了,你很烦.我能看出来 |
[18:48] | But to be honest with you, I’m mystified. | 但老实跟你说,我很迷惑 |
[18:53] | You’re mystified? | 你很迷惑 |
[18:54] | Apparently, your daughter looked you straight in the eye | 很明显,你的女儿直直地看着你的眼睛 |
[18:56] | and asked you if you ever did drugs, if you would ever do drugs. | 问你是否曾经吸食过毒品 问你以后会不会吸食毒品 |
[18:59] | And you said? “Never.” | – 而你说呢? – 永远不会 |
[19:01] | I admit it– that’s what I said, “Never.” | 我承认–那就是我说的”永远不会” |
[19:03] | Which way to the electric chair? | 这就要被判死刑了吗? |
[19:04] | You lied! | 你撒谎了! |
[19:06] | Uh, yeah, you’re damn right I lied. | 呃,是啊,你是对的,我撒谎了 |
[19:08] | And I would do it again. | 我会再次吸食的 |
[19:10] | Are you forgetting? She’s eight. | 你忘了吗?她才8岁 |
[19:12] | We can’t expect her to understand things | 我们不能期望她明白一些 |
[19:14] | either of us might have done years ago. | 我们曾经在几年前或许做过的事情 |
[19:16] | Before we were a family. | 在我们成立家庭之前 |
[19:18] | She’s not old enough to understand the social context | 她还没有足够成熟的来明白 |
[19:20] | of college life in the ’80s. | 80年代大学的社交生活 |
[19:23] | She’s a kid. | 她是个孩子 |
[19:24] | Yeah, she’s a kid who sees things! | 是啊,但她是个能看见事情的孩子! |
[19:26] | Things that make her really smart | 一些能让她变得聪明 |
[19:28] | about being able to know | 能知道 |
[19:29] | who’s telling the truth and who’s lying. | 谁在说真话,谁在说谎的事情 |
[19:31] | Is that what this is about? | 这就是关键了吗? |
[19:33] | She saw me? Smoking something? In her head? | 她看见我了?在吸食什么东西? 在她脑袋里? |
[19:36] | Well, I hope you told her it wasn’t true. No! | – 我希望你告诉她这不是真的 – 不! |
[19:39] | What?! | 什么?! |
[19:39] | Joe, I spent my entire childhood | Joe,我整个孩童时代 |
[19:42] | having my mother tell me the things I saw | 妈妈都一直在告诉我说,我脑袋中 |
[19:44] | in my head were nonsense. | 看见的东西都是毫无意义的 |
[19:45] | I’m not doing that to my girls. | 我不会这么对我女儿做的 |
[19:46] | But this isn’t about you and your mother. | 但这和你和你的妈妈无关 |
[19:48] | It’s about me and my daughter. | 这和我和我的女儿有关 |
[19:50] | So what did you tell her? | 那你是怎么跟她说的? |
[19:50] | I said, “If Daddy did that, | 我说,”如果爸爸做了那个 |
[19:54] | “it was probably a really long, long time ago, | “或许是很久很久以前的事情了 |
[19:58] | and he fibbed about it because he was ashamed.” | 如果他对此撒谎,那是因为他觉得很羞愧” |
[20:03] | Ashamed. | 羞愧 |
[20:04] | Well, you’re not proud of it, are you? | 起码你不觉得这很自豪吧,是不是? |
[20:06] | It’s not… one of the highlights of my life, no. | 这不是…我声明中的一个亮点,当然不时 |
[20:10] | But I don’t think I would describe it | 但我觉得我也不会把这个 |
[20:11] | as a period of enormous shame either. | 时期称为是羞愧的 |
[20:14] | Well, I didn’t have a lot of choices. | 我没有太多的选择 |
[20:15] | You’d already lied to her. | 你已经对她撒谎了 |
[20:17] | She was already hysterical. | 她已经非常歇斯底里了 |
[20:18] | So now she thinks I’m a liar, | 所以现在她觉得是我个大话王 |
[20:19] | a drug addict and filled with shame. | 一个瘾君子并充满了羞愧 |
[20:22] | You can’t lie to these kids. | 你不能对这些孩子撒谎 |
[20:23] | What would you prefer that I said? | 那你指望我能说什么更好的? |
[20:24] | Wait, forget that. | 等等,先不说这个 |
[20:25] | What if she had asked you, Miss Holier-Than-Thou? | 如果你是问的你,伪善小姐? |
[20:28] | Or are you forgetting | 或是你已经忘记的 |
[20:29] | your own sordid past? | 你那肮脏的过去? |
[20:30] | I’m not forgetting anything. | 我没有忘记任何事情 |
[20:32] | I’d like to hope that I would find a way to tell my child | 我希望我能找到一个好的办法 来告诉我的孩子 |
[20:35] | that people make mistakes. | 人们是会犯错误的 |
[20:37] | People learn and they change and they grow. | 人们才会学习,改变,成长 |
[20:40] | And it is every parent’s wish that their child | 所以每个父母都希望他们的孩子 |
[20:43] | avoid making the same bad choices | 能避免作出父母可能 |
[20:44] | their parents might have made. | 曾经做过的错误决定 |
[20:46] | Ooh, aren’t we impressive? | 哦,真是感人啊 |
[20:48] | In the safety of our bed, in the safety of our room, | 在我们床上你可以那么说 在我们房间你可以那么说 |
[20:51] | with no children anywhere in sight, | 因为孩子们都不在这里 |
[20:52] | giving you that eight-year-old stare. | 但让你面对着一个8岁孩子的眼睛呢 |
[20:54] | Oh, well, okay, fine. | 哦,算了,好吧 |
[20:55] | We’ll just see, won’t we? | 我们就走着瞧吧 |
[20:58] | ‘Cause the next time | 因为下次 |
[20:59] | the word “drugs” or “sex” | 再有”毒品”或是”性” |
[21:02] | or “tattoos” or “piercings” | 或是”纹身”还是”刺骨” |
[21:03] | comes out of one of our psychic children’s mouths, | 之类的单词从我们敏感的孩子嘴里 冒出来的时候 |
[21:06] | I’m tossing you in front of the bus. | 我会把你扔到面前来解答 |
[21:08] | And don’t think I won’t do it. | 不要以为我不会那么做 |
[21:09] | You’re so lucky that couch is taken. | 你很幸运睡椅被拿走了 |
[21:11] | I’m a lot of things, but lucky ain’t one of them. | 我是有很多特性,但幸运不是其中一项 |
[21:29] | I-I don’t understand. | 我-我不明白 |
[21:30] | Why didn’t you tell me about this dream before? | 你为什么之前没有告诉我这个梦? |
[21:33] | PUSH: There was nothing to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[21:35] | It was a couple people I wasn’t even sure existed | 只是有一对我甚至不确定 是否存在的人 |
[21:37] | doing things in places that had no names, no location. | 在一个没有名字,没有地点 的地方做了一些事情 |
[21:41] | Well, not till tonight, anyway. | 总之,直到今晚我才知道 |
[21:43] | It was a dream, | 这只是个梦 |
[21:45] | for crying out loud. | 没什么需要大呼小叫的 |
[22:03] | Pretty much nailed it. | 很显然早就盯上了 |
[22:05] | Harrigan Construction and Demolition. | Harrigan拆建公司 |
[22:09] | Killed the guy in the guardhouse, | 打死了在警卫室的家伙 |
[22:10] | cut a couple locks with torches, then made off with | 用火器切断了几把锁 然后带着几乎 |
[22:12] | almost half a dozen bricks of C-4. | 半打的C4炸药包逃走了 |
[22:15] | They… they cut the locks with torches? | 他们…他们用火器切断了锁? |
[22:20] | Well, whatever. | 随便了 最终结果实际上都是相同的 |
[22:20] | The end result’s virtually the same. | 随便了 最终结果实际上都是相同的 |
[22:22] | I’d say, uh, you’re two for two, lady. | 我要说,呃,你们两个正是天生一对,女士 |
[22:25] | Captain. | 队长 |
[22:30] | I’d say you’re two for two, fella. | 我要说你们两个真是天生一对,伙计 |
[22:32] | So, these people, now they have an ambulance and explosives. | 所以,这些人,现在他们有了一辆 救护车和炸药 |
[22:36] | You didn’t happen to have a dream | 你不是碰巧没有把做过的一个 |
[22:37] | that you didn’t share with me that might shed some light | 或许会透出点线索在 |
[22:40] | on what they’re planning on doing | 他们正计划带着一捆炸药做什么的梦 |
[22:41] | with a bunch of explosives, did you? | 告诉我吧,是不是? |
[22:43] | No. | 没有 |
[22:44] | But even if I did, and even if there were, | 即使我做了这个梦,即使是这样 |
[22:48] | I’m not sure I’d be inclined to believe what it was showing me. | 我也不确定我会倾向于相信我所见到的 |
[22:52] | This place, that building, | 这个地方,这个建筑 |
[22:55] | it’s all… it’s not right. | 这都…这对不太对 |
[22:56] | It’s not what I saw. | 都不是我所见到的 |
[22:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[22:59] | Harrigan Construction, just like in your dream. | Harrigan拆建公司,就是你梦里的 |
[23:02] | Yeah, the name’s the same, but everything else is different. | 是啊,名字是一样的 但所有其他的事情都不同 |
[23:07] | The… buildings, | 这个…建筑 |
[23:10] | the lettering on the sign, | 这个标记上的文字 |
[23:11] | there’s no guard shack at the main gate, | 在大门口没有警卫室 |
[23:14] | nobody was cutting any locks with torches. | 没有人用手枪切断任何锁 |
[23:18] | This is all… | 这只是… |
[23:21] | wrong. | 不太对 |
[23:37] | Didn’t you mention to me | 你是不是给我说过 |
[23:38] | that the woman’s chin was more triangular? | 那个女人的下巴更三角形一些? |
[23:46] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 哦,是的,是的 |
[23:47] | I did, yeah. | 我说过,是的 |
[23:48] | Uh, actually, I think I used that word “triangular.” | 呃,实际上,我觉得我是用了 “三角形”这个单词 |
[23:52] | Her chin. | 她的下巴 |
[23:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:08] | It’s sad. | 太悲惨了 |
[24:10] | She has a keen intuition but a feeble memory. | 她是有敏锐的直觉但糟糕的记忆 |
[24:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:15] | Of course I can bring him down early this evening. | 我当然可以在今天晚上晚些时候把他带来 |
[24:20] | ALLISON: Uh, excuse me. | 呃,不好意思 |
[24:23] | (whispers): Yeah. | 过来 |
[24:26] | That was the hospital returning my call. | 是医院给我回的电话 |
[24:29] | When is the last time you saw your doctor in Texas? | 你在德州最后一次看医生是什么时候? |
[24:32] | There’s some issue with your pacemaker. | 你的起搏器有些问题 |
[24:36] | They want to open you up and fix whatever it is. | 他们想把你打开重新调整一下那个东西 |
[24:38] | They want me to bring you in there this evening, | 他们想让我今天晚上把你带过去 |
[24:40] | do the procedure in the morning. | 在早上做手术 |
[24:41] | It’s not supposed to be a big deal. | 不应该是什么大问题 |
[24:45] | Are you gonna say anything? | 你不准备说点什么吗? |
[24:49] | You and your family ever had real Texas chili? | 你和你的家人有没有见过 真正的德州红辣椒? |
[24:54] | I call the phone! | 我要打电话! |
[24:55] | Don’t worry, no one’s gonna want the dumb old phone. | 别着急,没人想要抢你的老电话 |
[24:58] | Girls… | 孩子们… |
[25:09] | It’s nice of you to offer to make dinner, but… | 你真是太好了,提供给我东西 来做晚餐,但是… |
[25:13] | No buts. | 没有但是 |
[25:15] | Chili’s a man’s job. | 红辣椒是男人的活儿 |
[25:18] | Besides, if I let you help me, | 此外,如果我让你帮我 |
[25:20] | you might find out my secret recipe. | 你或许就会发现我的秘密配方 |
[25:22] | Now, just go… | 现在,走开… |
[25:25] | take a bath or something. | 去洗个澡或什么的 |
[25:28] | Come back and get me when it’s time | 到时候再回来 |
[25:30] | to drive me to the hospital. | 开车带我去医院 |
[25:33] | You drive a hard bargain. | 你的旅程真是个艰难的交易 |
[25:57] | You want to help? | 你想要帮忙吗? |
[25:58] | What are you making? | 你在做什么? |
[26:01] | Finest Texas chili | 最好的德州红辣椒 |
[26:04] | this side of the Colorado River. | 科罗拉多河这边的 |
[26:07] | Wait till you taste it. | 等着品尝美味吧 |
[26:11] | That’s okay. I’m not hungry. | 没关系,我不饿 |
[26:12] | It’s hard to have an appetite when your daddy’s a liar. | 你发现你的父亲是个大话王的 时候是很难有好胃口的 |
[26:23] | (whispers): Come here. | 过来 |
[26:30] | Whoa, baby. | 哇哦,亲爱的 |
[26:38] | I understand how you feel, by the way. | 说起来,我明白你现在的感受 |
[26:41] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,是吗? |
[26:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:43] | Somebody I trusted | 某个我信任的人 |
[26:44] | told me a lie once. | 也曾经跟我说过一次谎话 |
[26:49] | My mama. | 我妈妈 |
[26:50] | Your mom? | 你妈妈? |
[26:53] | It was a big lie, too. | 真是个很大的谎话 |
[26:58] | See… my daddy left | 瞧…我爸爸在我还是 |
[27:01] | when I was a baby. | 个孩子的时候就离开了我 |
[27:04] | Once I got old enough to ask after his whereabouts… | 到我长大后,问他的下落… |
[27:09] | my mama told me he was dead. | 我妈妈告诉我他死了 |
[27:12] | And he wasn’t? | 而他没有? |
[27:14] | He was alive and tearing it up. | 他还活着并很痛苦 |
[27:19] | Were you mad at your mom for lying? | 你很生气你妈妈对你撒谎了吗? |
[27:22] | Oh, heck yeah, I was mad. | 哦,当然是,我非常生气 |
[27:25] | The next day, I joined the Texas Rangers, | 第二天,我加入了德州巡逻队 |
[27:29] | learned how to track a man, so I could find my daddy. | 学会了如何去追踪别人 所以我能去找到我的爸爸 |
[27:33] | And did you find him? | 那你找到他了吗? |
[27:37] | I found him, all right. | 我找到了他,当然 |
[27:39] | Was in a bar outside El Paso. | 在El Paso外面的一个酒吧里 |
[27:42] | And he wasn’t fit to be anybody’s daddy. | 而他不适合当任何人的父亲 |
[27:47] | Man was a mean-spirited, card-cheating, | 那人是个卑鄙的老千 |
[27:50] | lying, angry drunk. | 撒谎,酒后暴力 |
[27:53] | Didn’t care anything about anybody. | 不在意任何人的任何事情 |
[27:55] | Sure wasn’t proud to see how I turned out. | 当然也不会看见我现在的成就而骄傲 |
[27:58] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:01] | You know what I did? | 你知道我做什么了吗? |
[28:03] | I went crawling home | 我赶紧回家 |
[28:05] | to my mama and begged her to forgive me | 找我的妈妈,请求她原谅我 |
[28:07] | for how I treated her. | 我是如此对待她 |
[28:09] | And did she forgive you? | 那她原谅你了吗? |
[28:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:12] | She knew what kind of man my daddy really was. | 她知道我的父亲其实 是个什么样的人 |
[28:15] | And she knew how upset I’d be | 她也知道如果我发现了 |
[28:17] | if I ever found out the truth. | 真相会有多么难受 |
[28:19] | Which is why she told me that lie. | 所以她才会对我说了这么个谎话 |
[28:23] | I was too bull-headed to understand it, | 我实在是太固执了以至于无法明白 |
[28:26] | but she lied to me | 但她对我说谎 |
[28:26] | because she loved me. | 是因为她爱我 |
[28:30] | She lied to me to protect me. | 她对我说谎是为了要保护我 |
[28:34] | We understand each other? | 我们现在都明白了? |
[28:38] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[28:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:42] | So… | 所以… |
[28:45] | why don’t you put those tomatoes in that pot? | 你为什么不把那些西红柿 放到那个罐子里去呢? |
[28:58] | I er tell you how much I hate these places? | 我有没有告诉过你我是多么 讨厌这些地方? |
[29:03] | That’s peculiar. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[29:04] | Most of the people I know love going to the hospital. | 我认识的大多数人都爱去医院 |
[29:07] | They can’t get enough of it. | 他们都去不够 |
[29:11] | MAN: Captain Push. | Push队长 |
[29:15] | I’m sorry to keep you. | 很抱歉让你久等 |
[29:15] | My 5:00 ran long. | 我5点的手术延长了 |
[29:17] | I’m Dr. Sanborn, head of Cardiology here at Phoenix General. | 我是Sanborn医生 菲尼克斯城首府的首席心脏病医师 |
[29:21] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 哦,我应该说很高兴能回来 是不是? |
[29:28] | Be nice. (chuckles) | 很好 |
[29:29] | This is my friend, Allison Dubois. | 真是我的朋友,Allison Dubois |
[29:32] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:33] | The physician who actually did your surgery | 那个原本要帮你做手术的医师 |
[29:36] | is out of the country. | 现在出国了 |
[29:38] | This is a fairly minor procedure. | 这是个相当简单的手术 |
[29:40] | If you’re agreeable, | 如果你同意的话 |
[29:41] | I can certainly take care of it for you. | 我可以来处理这次手术 |
[29:44] | Frankly, the sooner you get it done… | 坦白说,你把这一切搞定后… |
[29:46] | I mean, there have been a couple of product failures. | 我是说,这里是有很多产品问题 |
[29:48] | Well, head of the department. You can’t get better than that. | 嗯,部门首席.你没办法再找到更好的了 |
[29:55] | So, have, uh, Mike and Janice stopped by to say hello? | 那么,呃,Mike和Janice有没有顺便 过来向你问好? |
[30:00] | I’m sorry, Mike and Janice? | 对不起,Mike和Janice? |
[30:04] | Apparently, they were your ICU nurses | 很明显,在你还是这里的病人的时候 |
[30:06] | when you were a patient here. | 他们是你的重症监护护士 |
[30:08] | It’s okay if you don’t remember. | 如果你不记得的话没关系 |
[30:10] | I’m told you were in a coma for much of your stay. | 我听说你待在这里的大部分 时间都是在昏迷中 |
[30:13] | And I’m told I’m absolutely delightful | 我也听说当我还在昏迷的时候 |
[30:15] | to be with when I’m in a coma. | 我是真的被照顾得很好 |
[30:19] | Seriously, you woke up. | 说真的,你还是醒来了 |
[30:21] | I know it doesn’t sound like much, | 我知道这听起来不怎么样 |
[30:22] | but given the depth and duration of your coma, | 但根据你昏迷的深度和持续的时间 |
[30:26] | it’s something of a minor miracle. | 真的属于一个小奇迹了 |
[30:29] | When you work the ICU, | 当你在重症监护室工作时 |
[30:30] | you remember the miracles. | 你就会记得那些奇迹 |
[30:34] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:47] | Nice. | 不错 |
[30:48] | Yeah, I think it might actually be the same room | 是啊,我觉得这或许就是我上次 |
[30:50] | as I had last time. | 待在这里的同一间病房 |
[30:52] | No, you were in a lot of different rooms last time. | 不,你上次待的可是完全不同的病房 |
[30:54] | When you were here, you were in big rooms | 当你在这里的时候 你是待在一间 |
[30:57] | with a lot of beds. | 有很多床的大病房里 |
[30:59] | Private rooms like this. | 而这像是比较私人的 |
[31:01] | They all kind of look alike, but no. | 他们看起来都差不多,但绝对不相同 |
[31:04] | I see you have your sleeping pill | 我看见你手里的安眠药了 |
[31:05] | and your fashionable sleeping attire. | 还有你身上流行的睡衣 |
[31:08] | You’re just jealous. | 你是在嫉妒 |
[31:11] | I did a little checking on your two favorite nurses. | 我对你那两个护士做了些小检查 |
[31:14] | It turns out | 看起来 |
[31:14] | they were both working the night shift all week | 他们一整周上的都是晚班 |
[31:17] | so there’s no way they could have been here and… | 所以他们不可能去那里… |
[31:22] | They’ve been at the hospital forever. | 他们是一直待在医院里的 |
[31:24] | Everyone describes them as “lifers.” | 所有形容他们的人都把他们叫做 “无期徒刑犯” |
[31:27] | And everyone just adores them. | 大家都很喜欢他们 |
[31:30] | So they’re neither my ambulance-jackers | 所以他们既不是我的劫持救护车犯 |
[31:33] | nor my explosives thieves. | 也不是我的爆炸物偷窃犯 |
[31:36] | No, just really great nurses. | 不是,只是真正的好护士 |
[31:41] | Uh… Joe’s gonna be walking in the door right about now. | 呃…Joe马上会进门了 |
[31:46] | Hey, I promise you I will be here in the morning | 嘿,我答应你我在你早上 |
[31:50] | before you get out of surgery, okay? | 出手术室之前会到这里的,好吗? |
[31:53] | What if I have another dream? | 如果我做了另外一个梦呢? |
[31:57] | Seriously, if you need anything, call me. | 说真的,如果你需要什么,打电话给我 |
[32:08] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[32:12] | Hold your applause. | 不欢迎啊 |
[32:16] | Hey. | Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[32:19] | Mom had to drive Captain Push | 妈妈必须开车带Push队长 |
[32:20] | to the hospital for something. | 去医院干嘛干嘛的 |
[32:22] | I don’t think it was a big deal, though, | 我觉得应该不是什么大事 |
[32:23] | because he made his chili before she took him. | 因为他在她带走他之前 做了红辣椒 |
[32:26] | Mm, chili. Excellent. | 嗯,红辣椒,太好了 |
[32:29] | Where are your sisters? | 你的妹妹们在哪里? |
[32:30] | Um, Marie fell asleep on my bed. | 嗯,Marie在我床上睡着了 |
[32:32] | I was reading her a story. | 我在给她读故事 |
[32:35] | That’s all right. | 很好 |
[32:36] | I’ll carry her back to her room. | 我会把她带回她的房间 |
[32:38] | And Bridgette’s been getting ready for bed | 而Bridgette已经在大概 |
[32:40] | for, like, an hour and a half. | 一个半小时之前上床了 |
[32:42] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[32:43] | I think she’s waiting for a kiss. | 我觉得她正在等晚安吻 |
[32:46] | From me? | 我的? |
[32:48] | The fugitive? The liar? | 那个逃亡者?那个大话王? |
[32:51] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[32:56] | Bridge, it’s Daddy. | Bridge,是爸爸 |
[32:59] | I just want to let you know that I’m here | 我只是想让你知道我在这里 |
[33:01] | if you want a kiss. | 如果你想要晚安吻的话 |
[33:03] | If you want to wait for Mommy, that’s cool, too. | 如果你是想等妈妈的话 那也很好 |
[33:06] | Oh! Hey! | 哦!嘿! |
[33:08] | Bridge… | |
[33:09] | I’m so glad you’re home! | 我真的很高兴你回家了! |
[33:11] | Oh, God, I’m glad to be home. | 哦,上帝,我很高兴回家了 |
[33:14] | It’s good to be home with you. | 和你一起在家真好 |
[33:16] | It’s good to see you, honey. | 能看见你真好,亲爱的 |
[33:18] | I made you a picture. | 我为你画了张画 |
[33:20] | It’s of you and me on the carousel. | 是你和我一起在酒会上 |
[33:22] | Yeah? Do you like it? | – 是吗? – 你喜欢吗? |
[33:24] | Doesn’t it look exactly like you? | 看起来是不是和你一样? |
[33:26] | I like it. Of course, I like it. | 我很喜欢.当然,我很喜欢 |
[33:28] | Look at that. It looks just like me. | 看看那个.看起来就和我一样 |
[33:30] | Oh, Daddy, you’re such a liar. | 哦,爸爸,你真是个大话王 |
[33:41] | MAN’S VOICE: The key to it is getting an ambulance. | 这件事的关键是弄到一辆救护车 |
[33:43] | Ambulances can go anywhere. | 救护车可以去任何地方 |
[33:45] | Nobody questions an ambulance. | 没有人会去查问一辆救护车的 |
[33:48] | Okay, but how do we get our hands on one? | 好吧,但我们怎么可以空手去弄一辆呢? |
[33:50] | We take it. | 我们去抢 |
[33:51] | We call for one and we take it. | 我们打电话叫来一辆 然后就抢掉 |
[33:53] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[33:54] | Don’t they usually show up with people attached? | 他们一般不都会带着其他人一起出现吗? |
[33:56] | EMT’s, doctors, whatever? | 紧急医疗救护人员,医生,还是什么的? |
[33:59] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[34:00] | why you’re having difficulty with this. | 你为什么对此有那么多问题 |
[34:02] | You’ve never disposed of a body before? | 你之前从来没有处理过尸体吗? |
[34:05] | Aren’t you the one who taught me about Desolation Junction? | 你不是那个教我荒野抛尸的人吗? |
[34:09] | Come on, this is a good idea. | 来吧,这可是个好主意 |
[34:11] | I need you to get on board. | 我需要你和我一起干 |
[34:14] | Fine. Fine, I’m on board. | 好吧.好吧,我和你一起干 |
[34:18] | But I still don’t get it. | 但我还是不明白 |
[34:20] | How do we get you out of here? | 我们怎么把你弄出去? |
[34:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:23] | We’re going to need | 我们需要一件 |
[34:24] | a huge distraction. | 巨大的分心事件 |
[34:27] | An explosion, maybe. | 或许,是一起爆炸 |
[34:28] | You know how to get your hands on explosive, don’t you? | 你知道怎么弄到爆炸物,是不是? |
[34:31] | Yeah, of course I do. | 是啊,我当然知道 |
[34:33] | It’s why God invented construction companies. | 这就是为什么上帝发明了建筑公司 |
[34:36] | I’m confused. I mean,when is this gonna happen? | 我很困惑.我是说,这要什么时候进行? |
[34:38] | The court order says they have | 法院命令说他们 |
[34:39] | to schedule a hospital visit for me every year, | 每年帮我安排了一次医院检查 |
[34:42] | year and a half to check for polyps. | 一年或半年检查一次息肉 |
[34:45] | So, ideally, it would be the next time I’m here. | 所以,完美点的话 是我下次在这里的时候 |
[34:48] | What about collateral damage? | 那其他的破坏呢? |
[34:50] | There’s gonna be smoke. | 会有大量的烟雾 |
[34:51] | We want to knock out the power. | 我们需要破坏电力系统 |
[34:53] | What about all your roommates here? | 那你这里的室友怎么办? |
[34:55] | These guys? (scoffs) | 这些家伙? |
[34:57] | They’re halfway gone already. | 他们都已经快死了 |
[34:59] | Comas, worse. | 昏迷,更糟 |
[35:00] | That guy over there, | 在那儿的家伙 |
[35:01] | he’s a cop of some kind from Texas. | 是从德州来的什么警察 |
[35:03] | Been unconscious for months. | 已经几个月不省人事了 |
[35:05] | We’d probably be doing him a favor. | 我们或许还帮了他个大忙呢 |
[35:07] | NURSE: Captain Push? Are you awake? | Push队长?你醒了吗? |
[35:10] | Captain Push? | Push队长? |
[35:12] | Hi. It’s 5:00 a.m. | 嗨,现在是早上5点 |
[35:15] | I’m here to take you down to surgery. | 我来这里带你下去进行手术 |
[35:21] | There we go. | 我们走吧 |
[35:28] | Hmm, we have a little extra security in place today. | 嗯,我们今天这里有额外的保安措施 |
[35:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[35:33] | I’m gonna make a run for it. | 我会逃跑的 |
[35:49] | Yeah, he’s in with the doctors right now. | 是啊,他现在和医生在一起 |
[35:53] | Don’t worry about where I got it. | 别担心我从哪里弄到的 |
[35:55] | That’s why God invented construction companies. | 那就是上帝发明了建筑公司的理由 |
[35:58] | Just wait for my signal. | 就等着我的信号吧 |
[36:07] | How do I feel? | 我什么感觉? |
[36:08] | How do you think I feel? | 你觉得我有什么感觉? |
[36:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:10] | How’d you like to have three feet of tubing | 如果你有3根管子 |
[36:12] | shoved up your ass? | 插进你的屁股有什么感觉? |
[36:18] | All right, Captain Push, I’ll take you in now. | 好了,Push队长 我现在带你进去 |
[36:22] | That man cuffed to the chair with that guard, | 那个铐在椅子上和警卫在一起的家伙 |
[36:25] | who was that? | 是谁? |
[36:26] | Um, I believe his name is Sergei something. | 嗯,我相信他是叫Sergei什么的 |
[36:30] | Supposedly, he’s with the Serbian mob. | 我推测,他是和一群塞尔维亚暴徒一起的 |
[36:33] | Or maybe it’s Bosnian, I’m not sure. | 或许是波斯尼亚人,我不太确定 |
[36:35] | They brought him in from the state penitentiary | 他们把他从州立监狱带过来 |
[36:37] | to have a colonoscopy. | 做个肠镜检查 |
[36:38] | I swear, those prisoners have a better medical plan than I do. | 我发誓,那些囚犯比我得到的 医疗计划还要好 |
[36:42] | Has he been in here before, this hospital? | 他之前来过这里吗?这家医院? |
[36:44] | Actually, yeah, about a year, maybe a year and a half ago. | 实际上,是的,大概在一年前 或许是一年半以前 |
[36:47] | He had some polyps removed. | 他切除了一些息肉 |
[36:48] | When they bring a prisoner in, | 每次当他们把犯人带进来时 |
[36:49] | they tighten up security all over the hospital. | 他们都会在整个医院里面 绷紧安全措施 |
[36:51] | It’s a real pain in the neck. | 真让人头疼 |
[36:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:55] | Now, you’re gonna feel a little woozy. | 现在,你会慢慢感觉有些眩晕 |
[36:56] | I’ve got to get to a phone, make a call. | 我要去找电话,打个电话 |
[36:58] | No, now is | 不,现在 |
[36:59] | probably not a good time. | 或许不是个好时机 |
[37:01] | There you go. | 你就待着吧 |
[37:03] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[37:05] | (slurring): Phone… it’s important. | 打电话…这很重要 |
[37:09] | Don’t you worry, Captain Push, | 别担心,Push队长 |
[37:11] | everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[37:13] | Fine… | 很好… |
[37:17] | Doctor, please call. | 医生,请打电话 |
[37:21] | Please call. | 请打电话 |
[37:22] | What’s he saying, “police” or “please”? | 他在说什么,”警察”还是”请”? |
[37:24] | Please call.??? | 请打电话… |
[37:27] | Let’s give the cowboy a little more fairy dust. | 让我们给这个牛仔再来点麻药 |
[37:29] | Make sure he’s completely in dream land. | 确保他完全处于麻醉状态 |
[37:31] | Call… (mumbling) | 打电话… |
[37:36] | Ah! | 啊! |
[37:38] | What the hell? | 发生什么事了? |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[37:51] | (alarms blaring) Let’s get him out of here. | 我们把他弄出去 |
[37:53] | Come on. Give me a hand. | 快点,帮我一把 |
[37:59] | Let’s go this way. Go this way. | 我们朝这里走,这里走 |
[38:02] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等,等等,等等 |
[38:04] | Over here. | 到那里去 |
[38:09] | Go, go, go, go! | 快,快,快,快! 走,走,走! |
[38:09] | Go, go, go! | 快,快,快,快! 走,走,走! |
[38:11] | Please help. | 请帮忙 |
[38:15] | It’s all right, cowboy. | 没事的,牛仔 |
[38:17] | Please call… | 请打电话… |
[38:20] | Shine that flashlight! I can’t see a damn thing! | 把手电筒打开! 我什么东西都看不见! |
[38:30] | Let’s hurry. | 快点 |
[38:30] | Don’t worry. The ambulance is waiting. | 不要担心.救护车正等着呢 |
[38:39] | Allison, what are you doing? What’s going on? | Allison,你在干嘛?发生什么事了? |
[38:41] | Lay back down. It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 躺下去吧.现在是早上3点 |
[38:43] | It’s 3:00? | 是3点? |
[38:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[38:47] | I don’t know. It’s dark. | 我不知道,乌漆抹黑的 |
[38:48] | Clock says 3:00. I’m pretty sure. | 钟上说是3点,我相当肯定 |
[38:50] | They haven’t operated yet. | 他们还没有开始行动 |
[38:52] | Then there’s still time. | 那就还有时间 |
[38:54] | Time for what? | 有什么时间? |
[38:55] | NURSE: Captain Push. Hi. It’s 5:00 a.m. | Push队长.嗨,早上5点了 |
[38:59] | I’m here to take you down to surgery. | 我来这里是带你到楼下进行手术的 |
[39:03] | I’ll be back in a moment, okay? | 我一会儿就回来,好吗? |
[39:07] | How did you sleep? | 你睡得如何? |
[39:07] | Did you get any sleep at all? | 你到底睡了没有? |
[39:09] | Allison, this is important. | Allison,这很重要 |
[39:11] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没有太多时间了 |
[39:13] | You calm down. | 你冷静下来 |
[39:14] | There’s a plan I heard about | 我听到了一个计划 |
[39:16] | when I was in a coma a year and a half ago. | 就在我一年半之前还陷于昏迷的时候 |
[39:18] | Okay, I believe you. | 好的,我相信你 |
[39:19] | They’re gonna blow up this hospital today. | 他们今天准备在这间医院进行爆炸 |
[39:22] | Minutes from now. | 离现在只有几分钟了 |
[39:24] | It’s got nothing to do with seeing the future, | 这和看见什么未来没什么关系 |
[39:26] | nothing to do with dreams. | 和做梦也没什么关系 |
[39:28] | You got to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[39:29] | I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道我在说什么 |
[39:33] | I’m a lawman, I’m not psychic. | 我是个警察,我不是灵媒 |
[39:38] | Yeah, but I am. | 是啊,但我是 |
[39:45] | You can stop pacing any time. | 你可以不要再走来走去了 |
[39:48] | I can see the ambulance parked out there | 我可以看见救护车就在外面等着 |
[39:50] | and your crew hasn’t lit the fuse yet. | 但你的人还没有把保险丝弄断 |
[39:52] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[39:54] | They’re paid to be thorough. | 我们付钱给他们要干得彻底点的 |
[39:55] | Let them be thorough. | 那就让他们彻底点吧 |
[40:00] | Time to go. | 到时间了 |
[40:02] | It is that, gentlemen. | 就这样吧,先生们 |
[40:04] | And don’t even think ???? | 不要再想着什么武器之类的了 |
[40:11] | PUSH: Oh, that’ll be my cab. | 哦,那是来接我的出租车 |
[40:13] | I’m gonna go see. | 我要出去看看 |
[40:14] | Me, too. | 我也去 |
[40:15] | Me three. | 我也去 |
[40:16] | You know, you should’ve let us drive you to the airport. | 你知道,你应该让我们开车把你送去机场 |
[40:19] | Oh, please, it’s Sunday. | 哦,拜托,今天是星期天 |
[40:21] | Besides, y’all have already extended me | 另外,你们已经非常非常 |
[40:23] | way more hospitality than anyone has a right to expect. | 热情地比任何人期望的都好的来款待我了 |
[40:26] | Nonsense. True. | – 胡说 – 真的 |
[40:29] | Let me get that. | 我来拿 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:37] | Well, I guess this is it. | 我猜就是这样了 |
[40:41] | It? You think so? | 是吗?你这么觉得? |
[40:42] | Something tells me you will be back. | 我有预感你会再回来的 |
[40:46] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[40:48] | You think I might need another tune-up. | 你觉得我或许会需要另外一次调整吗? |
[40:51] | (chuckles): What do I look like, a fortune teller? | 我看起来像什么,占卜师吗? |
[40:53] | I just sense that you’ll be back. | 我只是觉得你会再回来的 |
[40:57] | Till we meet again. | 期待我们再次会面 |
[41:01] | Oh, if you see my daddy’s ghost, please tell him | 哦,如果你看见我爸爸的灵魂,请告诉他 |
[41:06] | I’m sorry I had to tell such a tall tale about him. | 我很抱歉我不得不说了他 一个很坏的坏话 |
[41:10] | He’ll understand. | 他会理解的 |
[41:16] | Ask your middle child. She knows all about it. | 去问你的二女儿.她都知道 |