时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | ???????????????? | 爸爸,你第一次见到妈妈的时候 |
[00:06] | ????? | 就知道她是你要找的那个了吗? |
[00:09] | ?????????? | 我当然知道 |
[00:10] | ???????into her eyes… | 我穿过无数人群就直接 看进了她的眼睛… |
[00:14] | everything else just fell away. | 所有其他的人都消失了 |
[00:16] | That was it. Bang, I was gone. | 就是这样.砰.我中枪了 |
[00:18] | Wow. | 哇哦 你那时在哪里? |
[00:19] | Where were you? | 哇哦 你那时在哪里? |
[00:20] | Fat Bobby’s Sports Bar and Grill. | 肥Bobby的运动和烤肉吧 |
[00:24] | That’s where all the magic started. | 那是一切魔力开始的地方 |
[00:29] | You guys met at a place called Fat Bobby’s? | 你们是在一家叫肥Bobby的地方遇见的? |
[00:32] | Mmm, well, we were in college. | 嗯,是啊,我们当时可是在大学 |
[00:34] | ARIEL: Still… | 还是… |
[00:36] | Hey, you want to hear something funn | 嘿,你想听点有意思的吗 |
[00:38] | Daddy and I almost met three years earlier. | 爸爸和我其实在这之前的3年前 已经见过面了 |
[00:40] | Really? JOE: Ye, that’s right. | – 真的吗? – 是啊,不错 |
[00:42] | I was a junior in college | 我在大学里还是个新生 |
[00:43] | and I had a project on display | 那时我有个项目正在 |
[00:46] | at the Mesa University Science and Engineering Fair. | Mesa大学的科学与工程展会上展出 |
[00:50] | Won third place. | 赢了第三名 |
[00:51] | Yeah, we didn’t put it together till years later, | 是啊,虽然直到后面几年我们才在了一起 |
[00:54] | but I was also at that science fair. | 但我当时也在那个展会上 |
[00:56] | And you guys didn’t see each other? | 而那时你们没有对上眼吗? |
[00:57] | I guess not. | 我猜是没有 |
[01:00] | I like to think I would’ve remembered. | 我想这需要好好回忆一下了 |
[01:02] | Well, that’s a much better story | 呃,这个故事可比 |
[01:04] | than meeting at a place called Fat Bobby’s. | 那个在叫做肥Bobby的地方见面 的故事要好多了 |
[01:05] | Too bad it didn’t happen that way. | 真可惜当时你们没有发生什么 |
[01:07] | Yeah, then I could be older now. | 是啊,那我现在就可以更大一点 |
[01:10] | I could be 11. | 我就会是11岁了 |
[01:17] | Hey, Ariel, where’s your sister? | 嘿,Ariel,你的妹妹去哪里了? |
[01:20] | What are you talking about? She’s right here? | 你在说什么? 她不就在这里? |
[01:24] | Joe, did you see her go to her bedroom? Who? | – Joe,你看见她去她的卧室了吗? – 谁? |
[01:27] | Our daughter, Joe. | 我们的女儿,Joe |
[01:29] | She’s right over there. | 她不就在那里 |
[01:38] | Ariel, what’s going on? Where are your sisters? | Ariel,怎么了? 你的妹妹们都去哪里了? |
[01:40] | What are you talking about, Mom? | 你在说什么呢,妈妈? |
[01:43] | What sisters? | 什么妹妹们? |
[01:44] | Okay, this isn’t funny. | 好吧,这不好玩 |
[01:46] | Will you talk to your children about… | 你愿不愿意跟你的孩子谈谈… |
[01:50] | * | |
[01:54] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[01:56] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[01:59] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[02:01] | WOMAN: Hey, lazy bones. | 嘿,懒虫 |
[02:03] | Wake up! Are you planning on getting up | 起床啦!你不是计划今天 |
[02:06] | and dressed at any point today? | 会早点起床穿着打扮好出去的吗? |
[02:08] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[02:11] | I just had the strangest dream. | 我刚做了个很奇怪的梦 |
[03:01] | Allison.He’s out catting around. | Allison.它出去乱遛了 |
[03:04] | He’ll be back. | 它会回来的 |
[03:05] | You have exactly two minutes | 你还有足足2分钟时间 |
[03:07] | to find something to eat for breakfast. | 来找些东西当早饭吃 |
[03:08] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[03:09] | What if he gets hit by a car? | 如果它被车撞了怎么办? |
[03:11] | What if he gets lost? | 如果它走丢了呢? |
[03:13] | I’ll buy you a puppy. | 我会给你买只小狗的 |
[03:15] | You ready? Mm-hmm. | – 你好了? – 嗯嗯 |
[03:17] | When I get married, I’m staying married. | 我结婚的话,我会一直保持下去的 |
[03:20] | I’m never getting a divorce. | 我永远也不离婚 |
[03:21] | Ally, cut your mom some slack. | Ally,不要再说你妈妈了 |
[03:24] | It’s not like the divorce was her idea. | 离婚又不是她的主意 |
[03:26] | I know. When I get married, it’s going to be forever. | 我知道,但如果我结婚了 就永远会持续下去 |
[03:29] | Married? | 结婚? |
[03:31] | How ’bout we get someone to ask us to the junior prom first? | 我们还是先说说让某人来邀请 我们参加新生舞会吧? |
[03:36] | Which reminds me. The Mesa University | 这倒提醒了我 Mesa大学的 |
[03:38] | Science and Engineering Fair is this weekend. | 科学与工程展会在这个周末举行 |
[03:40] | You want to go? That’s so weird. | – 你想去吗? – 那很奇怪 |
[03:42] | Why, because it’s a science fair? | 为什么,因为这是场科学展会吗? |
[03:44] | Girls are allowed to want to go to science fairs. | 女孩们是允许想去参加科学展会的 |
[03:46] | And I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 我还会让你知道点小秘密 |
[03:48] | You know what they have a lot of at science fairs? | 你知道在科学展会上会 有很多什么吗? |
[03:50] | Boys. | 男生们 |
[03:52] | No. I mean that you’re asking me. | 不.我是说你在邀请我 |
[03:55] | I had a dream about this. | 我做了一个关于这个的梦 |
[03:57] | About the science fair? | 关于科学展会的? |
[03:59] | About us going, but… | 关于我们去,但是… |
[04:00] | it wasn’t really about that. | 也不完全是 |
[04:03] | I was married and I was telling my kids about it. | 我那时已经结婚了,我正在 跟我的孩子们说这件事 |
[04:05] | Kids? Three. All girls. | – 孩子们? – 3个,都是女孩 |
[04:08] | And I was telling them | 我在告诉她们 |
[04:09] | about how I almost met their dad | 我是怎么遇见她们的爸爸的 |
[04:11] | at this science fair. | 就是在这个科学展会上 |
[04:12] | There’s a dad? A husband? | 还有个爸爸?一个丈夫? |
[04:14] | Ally, you are such a tramp. | Ally,你真是糟透了 |
[04:17] | No. | 不 |
[04:19] | He was really kind of cute for an old guy. | 他对于一个老家伙来说 真的很可爱 |
[04:21] | He had really great hair. | 他有一头很好的头发 |
[04:23] | Well, that’s nice. | 嗯,那不错 |
[04:24] | Look, I hate to burst your bubble, | 瞧,我恨打破你的幻想 |
[04:26] | but scientifically speaking… | 但按照科学的说法… |
[04:29] | Dreams are just random firing of neurons in your brain. | 做梦只是你脑子中的神经元 在随意跳跃产生的后果 |
[04:32] | They don’t mean anything. | 它们没有任何意义 |
[04:33] | They certainly can’t predict the future. | 它们绝对不能预测未来 |
[04:35] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么? |
[04:36] | I’m trying to say, I don’t think you’re actually | 我是想在说,我觉得你在这个 |
[04:39] | going to meet Mr. Fabulous Hair | 周末的科学展会上是不会真的 |
[04:40] | at the science fair this weekend. | 遇见惊人的头发先生的 |
[04:43] | Still want to go? Say yes. | 还想去吗?说去吧 |
[04:46] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[04:47] | Later, ‘gator. | 晚些见,’gator |
[04:48] | While, ‘dile. | 一会儿见,’dile |
[04:55] | JOE: Milk. | 牛奶 |
[04:57] | Pink or brown? | 分红的还是棕色的? |
[04:58] | Both. Okay. | 两个都要.好了 |
[05:00] | Fruit wraps… (carts crashing) | 水果… |
[05:01] | I’m so sorry. I… | 我很抱歉.我… |
[05:03] | That’s okay. No harm, no… | 没关系,没有损坏,没有… |
[05:06] | Ally? | |
[05:08] | Allison Rolen? | |
[05:10] | Is that you? I can’t believe it! | – 是你吗? – 我真不能相信! |
[05:12] | Hey. Stephen! | 嘿 Stephen! |
[05:14] | Hey! When did you get into town? | 嘿,你是什么时候到这个镇上来的? |
[05:16] | I heard you were living in New York. | 我听说你住在纽约呢 |
[05:18] | I was. I… New York, | 我是在.我…纽约 |
[05:20] | Fort Lauderdale, Lititz, Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚州都待过 |
[05:22] | You move around a lot in my line of work. | 我的工作确定了你必须到处搬家 |
[05:24] | You know, I don’t even know what it is you do. | 你知道嘛,我都不知道你是做什么的 |
[05:27] | Have I even seen you since high school? | 高中后我有没有见过你啊? |
[05:29] | Are you married? Do you have kids? | 你结婚了吗?你有孩子吗? |
[05:31] | No wife. No kids. No dogs. (chuckles) | 没有妻子.没有孩子.没有狗狗 |
[05:34] | Did I mention I move around a lot in my line of work? | 我有没有提过因为工作 所以我只能到处搬家? |
[05:36] | Marketing. Telecommunications. Cellular phones. | 我是做市场的.电讯行业,做手机的 |
[05:39] | You must do very well. Everyone I know has one. | 你一定做的非常好 我认识的每个人都有手机 |
[05:42] | Hi. How’re you doing? Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | – 嗨,你好啊 – 哦,对不起,对不起 |
[05:44] | Stephen Campbell, this is Joe Dubois, Hi. | 这位是Stephen Campbell,这位是Joe Dubois 嗨 |
[05:47] | my husband. Engineer. | 我的丈夫.工程师 |
[05:48] | Hello. Wife. Three kids. | – 你好 – 我们结婚了,还有3个孩子 |
[05:51] | High school. Next-door neighbor. | 高中同学,也是隔壁邻居 |
[05:53] | Comic book freak. You still? | 喜欢漫画书的怪人 你还喜欢吗? |
[05:54] | Still. | 还是 |
[05:57] | Oh, hey, let me give you my number. | 哦,嘿,我把我的手机号码给你 |
[05:59] | Let’s get together and have lunch or something. | 我们一起出去吃顿午餐或什么的 |
[06:00] | That sounds great. | 听起来真不错 |
[06:02] | And, uh… how’s Izzy? | 呃…Izzy怎么样? |
[06:04] | You’re still close? | 你们还很好吗? |
[06:05] | No, we sort of lost touch. | 不,我们已经失去联系了 |
[06:07] | She went to Harvard and I went to Mesa. | 她去了哈佛,而我去了Mesa |
[06:11] | So I’ll call you? | 我会打电话给你的 |
[06:13] | Yeah, you better. | 是啊,那最好了 |
[06:14] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:16] | Yes. So long. | 是啊.再见 |
[06:22] | Hmm, so what are we talking? | 嗯,我们在说什么呢? |
[06:23] | Friend? Boyfriend? Unrequited love? | 朋友?男朋友?没有回报的爱情? |
[06:26] | Hmm… All of the above? | 嗯…还是以上都是? |
[06:27] | Crush. I think. | 我想是一堆胡话 |
[06:29] | Him on me. Junior year of high school. | 他对于我来说.只是高中 新生时候的朋友 |
[06:31] | Aah. He was pretty shy back then. | 啊 他那个时候可是非常害羞的 |
[06:34] | Oh, that was not a shy hug that he gave you. | 哦,他刚给你的可不是一个害羞的拥抱 |
[06:37] | Well, I guess he’s not as shy as he used to be. | 我猜他已经不像以前那么害羞了 |
[06:44] | Hello? | 你好? |
[06:46] | An hour. | 一个小时 |
[06:48] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊,当然 |
[06:50] | Okay, bye. | 好的,再见 |
[06:55] | Why do I get the feeling | 为什么我有 |
[06:56] | that I’m gonna be unpacking all these groceries | 要自己一个人把所有这些东西 |
[06:58] | by myself? Huh? Huh? | 都拆开的感觉?嗯?嗯? |
[07:04] | Looks like she was raped and then strangled to death. | 看起来她是被强奸了然后被扼死 |
[07:07] | And here’s the weird part. | 这是最怪异的地方 |
[07:09] | After she was dead, we think the killer | 在她死后,我们觉得凶手 |
[07:10] | took the time to redress her and wash her face | 花了很长时间来重新打扮她 洗干净了她的脸 |
[07:12] | and wrap her up before he dumped her. | 在他把她扔在这里之前给她穿戴整齐 |
[07:15] | Tow truck driver working in the area | 两个在这个地区工作的卡车司机 |
[07:17] | saw a white sedan | 看见了一辆白色的轿车 |
[07:18] | stopped on the shoulder sometime after midnight. | 在午夜过后的某个时候停在了这里 |
[07:20] | Afraid that’s about the closest thing | 恐怕那是我们有的 |
[07:22] | we have to a real clue. | 唯一最接近的线索 |
[07:24] | Her name’s Nancy Claymore. | 她叫Nancy Claymore |
[07:27] | Her parents reported her | 她的父母在两天前 |
[07:28] | missing two days ago. | 报告了她失踪 |
[07:31] | Oh, my God. How old is she? | 哦,我的上帝.她多大了? |
[07:35] | She just turned 13. | 她刚满13岁 |
[07:43] | YOUNG ALLISON: Have you ever seen a dead person? | 你有没有见过死人? |
[07:45] | Oh, my God. You found a funny cigarette | 哦,我的上帝.你是不是又在 |
[07:48] | in your mom’s purse again, didn’t you? | 你妈妈的钱包里面发现了烟头 是不是? |
[07:51] | I had another dream last night. | 我昨晚做了另外一个梦 |
[07:54] | Like the last one. Set in the future? | 就像上次一个.梦见了未来的事情 |
[07:56] | I explained this to you. | 我已经跟你解释过了 |
[07:58] | I just… it felt so real. | 我只是…这感觉是如此真实 |
[08:02] | I mean, it was so specific. No, it wasn’t. | 我是说,那是那么的具体 不,不是的 |
[08:04] | It just seemed that way. | 只是看起来是那样 |
[08:07] | You were in it. | 你也在里面 |
[08:08] | I mean… we had lost touch. | 我是说…我们失去了联系 |
[08:11] | We weren’t friends anymore. | 我们不再是朋友了 |
[08:12] | Well, see, that’s what I mean. | 瞧见了吧,我就是这个意思 |
[08:14] | That’s never gonna happen. | 那是永远不可能发生的 |
[08:16] | I was, like, a cop or something. | 我是,是个警察之类的 |
[08:19] | Oh, future cop. Cool. | 哦,未来的警察,很酷 |
[08:22] | There was this girl. | 那里有个女孩 |
[08:24] | Nancy Claymore. | 叫Nancy Claymore |
[08:26] | She was 13 and she had been murdered. | 她13岁,被谋杀了 |
[08:28] | Allison. | |
[08:31] | Come on. Future cop? | 拜托.未来警察? |
[08:34] | Future dream? | 未来的梦? |
[08:35] | You really think any of this is gonna happen? | 你真的觉得这一切会发生吗? |
[08:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:40] | When I dream it… | 我在做梦的时候… |
[08:42] | it all seems so plausible. | 所有一切看起来是那么的似是而非 |
[08:44] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[08:46] | There’s nothing about it that couldn’t happen. | 没有什么是不可能会发生的 |
[08:51] | Although… | 尽管… |
[08:53] | Actually, in the dream… | 实际上,在梦里… |
[08:55] | I did run in this guy. | 我碰到了这个家伙 |
[08:57] | His name was Stephen, | 他的名字叫Stephen |
[08:59] | and I think he was supposed to be an old friend. | 我觉得他应该是个老朋友 |
[09:02] | From high school. | 从高中开始的 |
[09:04] | I don’t know no stinkin’ Stephen. | 我不认识不臭的Stephen |
[09:07] | And I don’t know no stinkin’ Stephen. | 我也不认识不臭的Stephen |
[09:09] | Ah, praise the Lord. Hallelujah! | 啊,赞美上帝.哈利露亚! |
[09:12] | The girl was blind, now can see! | 那个女孩刚才还是盲目的 现在终于看清了! |
[09:18] | Looks like you’re getting a new neighbor. | 看起来你有了个新的邻居 |
[09:24] | YOUNG ALLISON: Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:26] | What’s going on? Somebody new moving in? | 怎么了? 有新的人要搬进来了吗? |
[09:28] | Uh… just me and my dad. | 呃…只有我和我的爸爸 |
[09:33] | I’m, uh, I’m Stephen. | 我,呃,我叫Stephen |
[09:35] | ???????? | |
[09:43] | …and we’ve got the mountains. | …我们去过山上 |
[09:45] | And the deserts, obviously. | 很明显,还去过沙漠 |
[09:49] | A lot of seniors, | 很多高级的地方 |
[09:52] | after they get their license, will, like, rent a dune buggy | 在他们得到他们的许可后 就像,租个带有臭虫的帐篷 |
[09:54] | and just spend the day up there getting trashed. | 花一整天在那里变得跟个垃圾一样 |
[10:01] | Well, what, uh… what about comic book stores? | 嗯,那么,呃…你们这里有漫画书店吗? |
[10:03] | You guys have, you guys have comic book stores? | 你们有,你们有漫画书店吗? |
[10:07] | In Chicago, they’re… | 在芝加哥,他们… |
[10:08] | they’re all over the place. | 他们到处都是 |
[10:11] | You read comic books? | 你看漫画书? |
[10:13] | Uh… I collect graphic novels, yes. | 呃…我搜集图片小说,是的 |
[10:19] | What? Come on, have you ever seen one? | 怎么了?拜托,你们就没有看过一本吗? |
[10:20] | I mean, come on, you have, you have, | 我是说,拜托,你们一定有,你们一定有 |
[10:22] | you have Watchmen, you have Secret Wars, | 你们看过”守望者” 你们看过”秘密战争” |
[10:24] | you have The Dark Knight. | 你们看过”黑暗武士” |
[10:26] | (laughing) You got to know… you got to know The Dark Knight. | 你们肯定知道…你们肯定知道 “黑暗武士” |
[10:29] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:31] | No, the guy, this guy… ah… | 不,那家伙,这家伙…啊… |
[10:33] | the guy who does them, Frank Miller, | 那个创造了他们的家伙Frank Miller |
[10:35] | he’s just– he’s this, he’s this genius. | 他就是–他就是个天才 |
[10:37] | IZZY: Genius? | 天才? |
[10:38] | Like Isaac Newton? | 就像牛顿吗? |
[10:40] | Like Galileo? | 就像伽利略? |
[10:42] | I’m talking about a living genius. | 我是在说一个或者的天才 |
[10:44] | Okay, I’m talking about someone | 好吧,我在说一个 |
[10:45] | who makes a difference in my life, | 改变了我生活的人 |
[10:47] | not some guy who just had an apple fall on his head | 而不是那个一百万年前就因为 |
[10:49] | like a million years ago. | 一个苹果落在他头上而成名的人 |
[10:51] | Oh, don’t mind her. | 哦,不要介意她说的 |
[10:53] | If you say he’s a genius, I’m sure he’s a genius. | 如果你说他是个天才 我肯定他就是个天才 |
[10:58] | (whispers): Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:00] | But, you know, you don’t have to take my word for it. | 但是,你知道吗,你不必 一定要顺着我的话说 |
[11:04] | Saturday, there’s a, uh, | 星期六,有个,呃 |
[11:05] | comic book convention at the Civic Center. | 市中心有个漫画书大会 |
[11:07] | This Saturday, that’s the science fair. | 在星期六,有个科学展会 |
[11:13] | At the college? | 在大学里? |
[11:18] | I mean, that was the plan. | 我是说,那曾是我们的计划 |
[11:20] | You know, why don’t you just… | 你们知道嘛,为什么你不就… |
[11:22] | why don’t you just thi about that? | 为什么你不想想我说的建议呢? |
[11:23] | Yeah, we will. | 是啊,我们会的 |
[11:33] | What goes in here? | 这里是什么? |
[11:34] | Oh, um… | 哦,嗯… |
[11:37] | that is my… dad’s collection. | 那是我…爸爸的收藏 |
[11:41] | Collection of what? | 收藏的什么? |
[11:49] | No, it’s okay. | 不,没事的 |
[11:50] | It’s, it’s… it’s not loaded. | 它,它…没有上膛 |
[11:54] | ALLISON: Pablo. | |
[11:55] | Here, kitty. (dog barks in distance) | 嘿,喵喵 |
[11:58] | DIANE: Did that cat run off again? | 那只猫又逃跑了? |
[12:01] | He’ll be back. | 它会回来的 |
[12:05] | Were you at the Campbells again? | 你又去Campbells那里了? |
[12:07] | Izzy and I were just hanging out with Stephen. | Izzy和我就在那里和Stephen聊天 |
[12:10] | He’s nice. | 他人很好 |
[12:13] | You’re not over there drinking or anything? | 你没有在那里喝酒什么的吧? |
[12:15] | No, Mom, nothing. | 没有,妈妈,什么也没有 |
[12:17] | I don’t even think they have liquor in their house. | 我觉得他们那幢屋子里面 连酒精都没有 |
[12:19] | I think Mr. Campbell is kind of… strict. | 我觉得Campbell先生非常…严格 |
[12:23] | Well, what about Mrs. Campbell? | 那Campbell夫人怎么样? |
[12:25] | They moved in a week ago. | 他们搬过来一个星期了 |
[12:26] | I still haven’t caught a glimpse of her. | 我还是没有见过他一眼 |
[12:28] | Oh, there is no Mrs. Campbell. | 哦,没有什么Campbell夫人 |
[12:30] | I mean, I think they’re divorced. | 我是说,我觉得他们离婚了 |
[12:33] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[12:34] | So he’s raising that boy all alone. | 那他就是一个人抚养那个男孩 |
[12:37] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[12:38] | I don’t think it’s a good idea | 我觉得那对你来说 |
[12:40] | for you to get involved with Mr. Campbell. | 不是个好主意,去跟Campbell 先生搞在一起 |
[12:42] | Who said anything about getting involved? | 谁说了什么搞在一起了? |
[12:45] | There’s nothing wrong with baking them | 为他们烘焙一炉曲奇 |
[12:47] | a batch of cookies, is there? | 有什么错的,有吗? |
[12:49] | To say “Welcome to the neighborhood.” | 为了表示”欢迎我们的新邻居” |
[12:51] | I’m going to sleep. | 我要睡觉了 |
[12:53] | DEVALOS: I appreciate everyone coming together this afternoon. | 我很感谢大家今天下午一起过来 |
[12:56] | I know that since we’ve formed this Nancy Claymore Task Force, | 我知道自从我们接手了这个 Nancy Claymore的案子后 |
[12:59] | we’ve all been taking a lot of criticism in the press, | 我们都承受了很多舆论的压力 |
[13:03] | and while there haven’t been any major breakthroughs in the case, | 到现在为止这个案子都还 没有任何重大进展 |
[13:05] | there is some new information we wanted to share. | 这里有一些我们想要和 大家分享的新信息 |
[13:08] | Lee? | |
[13:09] | Um, the police psychiatrist is saying | 嗯,警察方面的精神病专家说 |
[13:12] | this is probably the first time the perpetrator killed. | 这次很可能是这个犯罪者 第一次进行杀戮 |
[13:15] | According to him, the murder scene and the methodology | 根据他,谋杀现场和处理 |
[13:18] | are riddled with wt they call “indicators of remorse.” | 尸体的方法,他们把这叫做 “自责的指示” |
[13:21] | Taking the time to re-dress the victim, | 花费时间给受害人重新穿好衣服 |
[13:23] | wash her, wrap her in a blanket. | 把她洗干净,包在毯子里面 |
[13:24] | They feel all of these things are indications | 他们觉得所有这些事情都指明了 |
[13:26] | that the killer felt badly about what he did. | 凶手对于他所做的一切觉得很自责 |
[13:28] | Not badly enough, unfortunately, | 不幸的是,还没有足够自责到 |
[13:30] | to pick up the phone and turn himself in. | 拿起电话打过来自首 |
[13:32] | DEVALOS: The doctors feel | 医生觉得 |
[13:34] | that while he’s never killed, he’ll probably have | 虽然他之前从没有杀过人 但他或许对 |
[13:36] | a long record of inappropriate conduct with minor girls. | 未成年少女有过很长时间的 不正当行为记录 |
[13:40] | That’s why we’ve supplied each of you with a complete file | 那就是为什么我们给你们每个人 提供了完整的 |
[13:43] | of all the registered sex offenders | 在菲尼克斯城区域 |
[13:45] | here in the Phoenix metro area. | 注册在案的性侵犯者的档案 |
[13:46] | Study the sheets. | 看一下这些列表 |
[13:48] | Feel free to conduct any interviews | 如果你们觉得有任何动机 |
[13:50] | if you feel there is cause. | 都可以提出来叫他们过来问一下 |
[13:52] | And what a wonderful coincidence. | 多么惊人的巧合啊 |
[13:54] | Here come the latest sheets. | 最新的列表来了 |
[13:58] | Add these to your binders. | 把这些也加入到你们的文件夹里 |
[13:59] | These would be for anyone who’s relocated | 这些是在过去4周内搬到我们 |
[14:01] | to our jurisdiction in the last four weeks, | 管辖区域里面的人 |
[14:02] | and as ordered by the courts, | 根据法庭的安排 |
[14:04] | have registered their whereabouts with the police. | 已经到警察局注册了他们的住所 |
[14:10] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[14:13] | You know this man? | 你认识这个男人? |
[14:15] | I knew him… in high school. | 我认识他…在高中的时候 |
[14:18] | Suddenly last week, there he was in the supermarket. | 突然在上个星期 他出现在了这里的超级市场 |
[14:21] | Says here he raped a 14-year-old girl back in Pennsylvania. | 这里说他在宾夕法尼亚州 强奸了一名14岁的女孩 |
[14:25] | You’ve got some interesting friends. | 你有一些有趣的朋友了 |
[14:28] | STEPHEN: Hey, Allison. | 嘿,Allison |
[14:31] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[14:33] | Allison. (dog barking) | |
[14:40] | I’ve got a surprise for you. | 我给你带来了一个惊喜 |
[14:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[14:46] | It’s the middl of the night. | 现在是半夜了 |
[14:48] | Yeah, I couldn’t sleep, | 是啊,我没法入睡 |
[14:51] | and I saw this little guy sneaking through my backyard, | 我看见这个小家伙偷偷 溜进了我家的后院 |
[14:54] | so I chased him down. | 所以我追到了他 |
[14:56] | I know how worried you get when he’s out all night. | 我知道如果它整晚都在外面的话 你会有多着急 |
[15:11] | thanks for bringing him home. | 谢谢你把它带回家 |
[15:14] | Yeah, no problem. | 是啊,没关系 |
[15:24] | you should, um… | 你应该,嗯… |
[15:26] | you should probably get going. | 你或许应该走了 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I don’t want my dad to figure out I’m gone. | 是啊,我可不想让我的爸爸 发现我溜了出来 |
[15:34] | But I’ll, I’ll see you tomorrow? | 但我,我明天能见到你吗? |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:03] | What’s the matter, Future Cop? | 怎么了,未来警察? |
[16:05] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看起来像见鬼了一样 |
[16:07] | Don’t make fun. | 不要开玩笑 |
[16:09] | I had another dream. | 我做了另外一个梦 |
[16:11] | Oh, boy. | 哦,小子 |
[16:12] | Just give me your opinion. | 就给我点你的意见 |
[16:15] | What if I saw something, | 如果我看见了一些东西 |
[16:17] | dreamt something about a person? | 梦到了关于一个人的事情? |
[16:18] | Something horrible, something that they were going to do | 一些可怕的,一些他们会在未来 |
[16:21] | in the future. | 要去做的事情 |
[16:23] | Even if I couldn’t prove it, shouldn’t I tell somebody? | 即使我没法去证实 但我应该告诉其他人吗? |
[16:26] | Shouldn’t I try and stop it? | 我应该去阻止他吗? |
[16:29] | Um, in my opinion, no. | 嗯,我的意见是,不要 |
[16:33] | No? | 不要? |
[16:34] | No, people will think you’re nuts. | 不要,人们会觉得你是在胡说八道 |
[16:38] | I’m your best friend, and I think you’re nuts. | 我是你最好的朋友 我都觉得你在胡说八道 |
[16:40] | But I’m talking about something– | 但我在说的是一些– |
[16:44] | it’s so awful, it’s so evil… | 很可怕的,很不幸的… |
[16:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:47] | You want to know what I really believe? | 你想知道我真正相信什么吗? |
[16:49] | You don’t like the way the future looks? | 你不喜欢未来的事情吗? |
[16:51] | Change it. | 那就去改变它 |
[16:53] | It hasn’t happened yet; it’s subject to alteration. | 这一切还没有发生 这一切都还可以改变 |
[16:57] | You believe someone’s going to do something awful. | 你相信有人会去做一些很可怕的事情 |
[17:00] | Then don’t let them. | 那就不要让他们去做 |
[17:04] | For that matter, | 最要紧的是 |
[17:05] | if you believe we’re going to stop being friends, | 如果你相信我们会终止彼此的友谊 |
[17:10] | don’t allow it. | 就不要让它发生 |
[17:12] | The next time someone wants to do something with you, | 下次有人想要和你一起去做什么事情 |
[17:17] | and you already have plans with me, | 而你已经和我有计划了 |
[17:19] | don’t tell them that you’ll think about it. | 那就不要告诉他们你会考虑一下 |
[17:22] | That’s my future. | 那就是我的未来 |
[17:24] | I’ve got to go. Well, Izzy… | – 我要走了 |
[17:25] | I got class. | 我有课 |
[17:35] | Hey. So, uh, what have you decided? | 嘿,那么,呃,你决定了吗? |
[17:43] | About Saturday, the, uh, comic show? | 关于星期六的打算,呃,漫画展? |
[17:46] | Yeah, I know. I, I just… I can’t. | 是啊,我知道.我,我只是…我没法去 |
[17:48] | Wh-why? | 为-为什么? |
[17:50] | Because I can’t. | 因为我不能 |
[17:52] | I mean, I don’t want to. | 我是说,我不想去 |
[17:55] | I’m going to the Science Fair with Izzy. | 我要和Izzy一起去科学展会 |
[17:56] | I told her I would, | 我告诉她我会去的 |
[17:58] | and she’s my best friend and she’s counting on it. | 她是我最好的朋友,她会认真的 |
[18:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:05] | Okay, well, then maybe we can, uh, | 好吧,那么或许我们可以,呃 |
[18:07] | maybe we can do something Sunday. | 或许我们可以在星期天一起做些什么 |
[18:09] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[18:10] | I mean, I’m kinda feeling that | 我是说,我觉得 |
[18:12] | maybe it would just be better if… | 或许最好就是… |
[18:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:17] | Well, why? | 那,为什么? |
[18:19] | What, what… | 怎么了,怎么… |
[18:20] | have I done something wrong? | 我做了什么错事了吗? |
[18:22] | No, it’s just… it’s me. | 不,只是…是我的问题 |
[18:25] | I’m going through something. | 我要去做些事情 |
[18:27] | Trying to figure something out. | 去发现一些真相 |
[18:28] | Maybe, maybe I can help. | 或许,或许我可以帮忙 |
[18:30] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[18:33] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[18:35] | You sure I haven’t, I haven’t done anything… | 你确定我没有,我没有做任何… |
[18:39] | to make you, make you mad at me? | 让你,让你对我生气的事吗? |
[18:41] | No, you didn’t do anything. | 不,你没有做任何事情 |
[18:43] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没有对你生气 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:48] | Right, I mean, how, how could you be? | 好吧,我是说,你,你怎么能这样呢? |
[18:51] | All I did was bring back your cat, right? | 我所做的就是把你的猫带了回来,是不是? |
[18:53] | I really do appreciate that. | 我真的很感激你 |
[18:59] | Yeah, sure you do. | 是啊,你当然如此 |
[19:01] | Really, I’m sorry. It’s… | 真的,我很抱歉,这… |
[19:03] | really, it’s me. | 真的,这都是我的问题 |
[19:05] | Yeah, sure it is. | 是啊,当然如此 |
[19:10] | SCANLON: It’s right this way, Mr. Campbell. | 这里走,Campbell先生 |
[19:11] | This should only take a few moments. | 这应该只要花几分钟的时间 |
[19:13] | Whatever you say. | 随便你说吧 |
[19:14] | I’m just, I’m completely baffled as to why… | 我只是,我只是很想知道为什么… |
[19:17] | Stephen, it’s nice to see you again. | Stephen,很高兴又见到你 |
[19:20] | Allison. | |
[19:21] | I didn’t get | 我没有 |
[19:22] | a chance to tell you | 机会告诉你 |
[19:23] | I work for the District Attorney’s office. | 我在地检官办公室工作 |
[19:25] | I asked the detective | 是我叫了侦探 |
[19:26] | to contact you. | 联系你的 |
[19:28] | I was hoping you could help us with | 我希望你可以帮助我们 |
[19:29] | the Nancy Claymore case. | 调查Nancy Claymore的案子 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry. Who? | 对不起,谁? |
[19:34] | SCANLON: A 13-year-old girl. | 一个13岁的女孩 |
[19:35] | She was kidnapped and murdered last week. | 她在上个星期被绑架后杀害了 |
[19:38] | We’re conducting preliminary interviews | 我们初步先根据兴趣 |
[19:39] | with several persons of interest | 传讯几个人 |
[19:41] | based on their histories of sexual assault on minors. | 理由是根据他们对于未成年人 的性侵犯的历史来的 |
[19:51] | Stephen, please, have a seat. | Stephen,请,请坐 |
[19:57] | SCANLON: Two years ago you pleaded no contest | 两年前,你被要求对一起 |
[19:59] | to a charge of sexual battery on a 14-year-old girl. | 对14岁女孩的性殴打进行自我辩护 |
[20:02] | Yes. I made an error in judgment. | 是的,我判断错误 |
[20:07] | You want to tell us about that? | 你想跟我们说说那件事情吗? |
[20:08] | She told me she was 20, and I believed her. | 她告诉我她已经20岁了 而我相信了她 |
[20:12] | According to her deposition, she asked you several | 根据她的证词,她几次要求 |
[20:14] | times to stop. | 你住手 |
[20:15] | It looks like the charges were reduced from rape | 看起来指控从强奸减免成了 |
[20:17] | to battery to avoid a trial. | 殴打,所以避免了审讯 |
[20:19] | Because they couldn’t prove their case, | 因为他们无法证明他们的案子 |
[20:22] | because there was no case. | 因为案子根本就不成立 |
[20:23] | It was all lies. | 一切都是谎言 |
[20:27] | When her parents found out about us, they got angry at her, | 当她父母发现了我们的事 他们对她非常生气 |
[20:30] | so she lied to them about what happened. | 所以她对于所发生的一切都对他们撒了谎 |
[20:32] | She lied to them the way she lied to me, | 她欺骗了他们就像她欺骗了我一样 |
[20:35] | and now because of her lies, | 而现在就因为她的谎言 |
[20:38] | I’m considered a predator in the eyes of the law. | 我在法律的眼里变成了一只野兽 |
[20:45] | So what do you want to know, | 你们想知道什么呢 |
[20:47] | Detective? | 侦探? |
[20:49] | Allison, | |
[20:51] | how can I convince you of my innocence? | 我怎么才能让你相信我的清白? |
[20:55] | SCANLON: You can tell me | 你可以告诉我 |
[20:56] | where you were on the afternoon of the 15th. | 你在15号的下午在哪里 |
[20:59] | I… I was at home. | 我…我在家 |
[21:01] | Can anyone else confirm that? | 有其他人可以证明吗? |
[21:04] | No, I don’t think so. | 不,我认为没有 |
[21:06] | What color car do you drive? | 你开的车是什么颜色的? |
[21:09] | White. | 白色 |
[21:12] | Would you be willing to provide us | 你愿意把你的DNA样本 |
[21:14] | with a sample of your DNA, | 提供给我们吗? |
[21:15] | or are you gonna make me, uh, fetch it from Pennsylvania? | 或你愿意让我,呃,从宾夕法尼亚州 进行取证吗? |
[21:18] | Uh, I have nothing to hide. | 呃,我没有什么好隐藏的 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:30] | You’ll understand, right, | 你会理解的,是不是 |
[21:32] | when I don’t call you about getting together for lunch? | 我不会再打电话叫你们出来一起吃午饭了 |
[22:00] | Pablo, | |
[22:02] | is that you? | 是你吗? |
[22:07] | Here, kitty. | 这里,喵喵 |
[22:12] | Here, boy. | 过来,小子 |
[22:41] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很难过 |
[22:43] | Sometimes | 有时候 |
[22:44] | in nature these things happen. | 在自然界中就会发生这样的事情 |
[22:46] | A bigger animal comes along and… | 一个更大的动物一直跟着它然后… |
[22:48] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[22:49] | I don’t think an animal killed Pablo. | 我不觉得是个动物杀死了Pablo |
[22:54] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[22:57] | I think maybe the Campbell boy did it. | 我觉得或许是那个叫Campbell 的男孩做的 |
[22:59] | Oh, I know you’re upset. Allison… | 哦,我知道你很难过 |
[23:03] | He was mad at me. | 你对我很生气 |
[23:05] | He likes me, and… | 他喜欢我,但是… |
[23:07] | and I’ve kind of been avoiding him. | 我一直在躲着他 |
[23:10] | So you think he killed your cat? | 所以你觉得他杀了你的猫? |
[23:13] | Allison. | |
[23:14] | And that’s not the only thing. | 不只是这件事情 |
[23:19] | I’ve been having dreams again. | 我又开始做梦了 |
[23:21] | You know this is crazy talk, | 你知道这是一场疯狂的对话 |
[23:24] | and you know it upsets me, | 你知道这会让我很心烦 |
[23:26] | and it has nothing to do | 而且这和那只猫到底 |
[23:28] | with the cat being torn apart by a dog or a coyote… | 是被一只狗还是小狼撕碎的 一点关系也没有… |
[23:31] | Mom, I’m trying to tell you. | 妈妈,我在跟你说 |
[23:33] | I’ve had dreams about him | 我做到了他在 |
[23:35] | in the future, | 未来的事情 |
[23:37] | doing horrible things to girls. | 一些对女孩子们非常可怕的事情 |
[23:40] | Girls younger than me. | 一些比我还小的女孩 |
[23:42] | Well, I-I… I got to tell you something. | 呃,我-我…我要跟你说说 |
[23:46] | That says a lot more about you than it does him. | 那只说明了你比他更有些问题 |
[23:50] | Why would you dream | 你为什么会梦到 |
[23:52] | about anyone doing anything to young girls? | 有人对年轻的女孩做了什么事情? |
[23:58] | Well, you know who I blame for this? | 你知道对这我要责怪于谁吗? |
[24:00] | Mom, we’re not talking about Grandma now. | 妈妈,我们现在说的不是奶奶的事 |
[24:02] | For filling your head full of this nonsense about dreams, | 让你的脑袋里面充满了 这种无意义的梦境 |
[24:06] | about the future. | 什么未来的事情 |
[24:07] | It was bad enough I had to endure it | 当我还在她的屋子里面住的时候 |
[24:10] | growing up when I was under her roof. | 我对这种事情已经忍耐了够久了 |
[24:12] | But now? Mom… | – 而现在呢? – 妈妈… |
[24:14] | You grandmother does not know the future. | 你祖母不知道未来 |
[24:17] | She does not have visions or dreams. | 她也没有什么景象或梦境 |
[24:19] | She’s crazy. | 她是疯子 |
[24:21] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈,你在干嘛? |
[24:22] | I need you to listen. | 我要你听好了 |
[24:24] | You’re upset. Please. | – 你很难过 – 求你了 |
[24:25] | I just want you to take one | 我只是想让你吃了 |
[24:27] | of these pills and get some sleep. | 这些药丸,去睡个好觉 |
[24:28] | Mom, I need you to listen to me! | 妈妈,我要你听我说! |
[24:30] | No. I won’t listen. | 不,我不会听的 |
[24:32] | Not when you’re talking crazy. | 不会在你胡说八道的时候听 |
[24:35] | I don’t want to listen to anything about dreams, | 我不想再听到什么梦的事情 |
[24:38] | about special feelings, about | 听到什么特别的感觉,什么 |
[24:41] | predictions. | 预感的事情 |
[24:44] | Are you gonna take one of these or not? | 你是吃呢还是不吃? |
[24:52] | IZZY: Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:04] | I’m so sorry about Pablo. | 对于Pablo的事情我很遗憾 |
[25:08] | Your mom told me. | 你妈妈跟我说了 |
[25:12] | It’s really awful. | 这真是太可怕了 |
[25:17] | Anyway, I want you to know, | 总之,我想让你知道 |
[25:19] | I totally understand | 我会完全理解的 |
[25:21] | if you don’t want to come with me today. | 如果你今天不想和我一起出去 |
[25:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[25:26] | To the science fair. | 去科学展会 |
[25:29] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:31] | Right. | 是啊 |
[25:32] | I mean, I… I know you’re upset. | 我是说,我… 我知道你很难过 |
[25:35] | I know you’re depressed, so… | 我知道你很沮丧,所以… |
[25:37] | relax. | 放轻松 |
[25:39] | We don’t have to go. | 我们不一定要去的 |
[25:41] | We can just stay here. | 我们可以就待在这里 |
[25:46] | Besides, we don’t want to risk | 此外,我们也不想冒着 |
[25:49] | running into your future husband accidentally | 意外撞到你未来丈夫的险 |
[25:53] | and messing up everything | 把一切都弄得乱七八糟 |
[25:55] | that’s supposed to happen in the future, | 那应该是在未来才发生的 |
[25:57] | and completely screwing up the balance of nature, | 不然就会搞砸自然的平衡 |
[26:01] | and changing the course | 在这个行星地球上 |
[26:04] | of human development | 改变人类的发展 |
[26:06] | on the planet Earth. | |
[26:10] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[26:12] | I think I want to go. | 我觉得我想去 |
[26:14] | IZZY: Okay. | 好了 |
[26:16] | I’m totally confused. | 我完全困惑了 |
[26:17] | Now we’re looking for Mr. Goodhair? | 现在我们在找帅头发先生吗? |
[26:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:20] | Don’t you see? | 你没明白吗? |
[26:22] | He’s part of the future I’ve been dreaming. | 他是我所梦见的未来的一部分 |
[26:24] | In my dreams, I don’t meet him until college, | 在我的梦里,我直到上了 大学才碰见了他 |
[26:26] | unless right now, right here, | 而不是现在,不是在这里 |
[26:28] | I make it a point to meet him. | 我如果在这里见到了他 |
[26:30] | (camera shutter clicking) I change the future. | 我就能改变未来 |
[26:34] | And then maybe, just… just maybe, | 然后或许,就…就或许 |
[26:36] | all the bad things I’ve been dreaming about won’t happen. | 所有我所梦见的可怕的事情 就不会再发生了 |
[26:39] | Allison? | |
[26:40] | You are in dire need of psychological help, | 你绝对需要心理治疗 |
[26:43] | or, I don’t know, a… | 或者,我不知道… |
[26:46] | conk on the noggin with a big hammer or something. | 用把大锤子之类的 狠狠敲你的脑袋一下 |
[26:49] | You’re not gonna meet this Joe guy today. | 你今天是不会见到这个叫Joe的家伙的 |
[26:52] | He’s not in here. | 他不在这里 |
[26:54] | He’s in there. | 他在这里 |
[26:57] | He doesn’t exist. | 他不存在 |
[26:59] | Well, we’ll just see, won’t we? | 好吧,那就让我们走着瞧吧? |
[27:01] | (laughing): Oh! | 哦! |
[27:07] | Come here for a second. | 过来一会儿 |
[27:10] | How would you pronounce that name? | 你会怎么读那个名字? |
[27:14] | Joseph Duboys? | |
[27:17] | Yoseph Dew-bwa? | |
[27:19] | I think this is it. | 我觉得就是他了 |
[27:21] | I think this is his. | 我觉得这就是他 |
[27:23] | Looks like the future’s safe. | 看起来未来是很安全的 |
[27:24] | Did you see that? | 你没有看见吗? |
[27:30] | What are you guys looking at? | 你们在看什么呢? |
[27:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:34] | You know, I’ve been looking for you two everywhere. | 你们知道,我在到处找你们 |
[27:36] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干嘛? |
[27:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:41] | Um, it was kind of a… a spur-of-the-moment thing. | 嗯,有点点… 一时冲动的事情 |
[27:44] | You know, I knew this was where | 你知道,我知道这是你 |
[27:46] | you really wanted to be, so I thought, | 真的很想来的地方 所以我想 |
[27:48] | if Allison wants to go to the science fair, | 如果Allison想去科学展会 |
[27:50] | then, you know, the hell with the comic book convention. | 那么,你知道,就让那个漫画书大会去死吧 |
[27:57] | That’s so sweet. | 真是太窝心了 |
[28:00] | So, you guys want to grab some lunch after? | 所以,你们想在这之后 一起去吃午餐吗? |
[28:03] | I’m, uh… | 我,呃… |
[28:05] | I’m buying. | 我来买单 |
[28:06] | No. I just… I really want to go home after. | 不.我只是…我真的想在这之后回家 |
[28:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:10] | I guess, um, | 我猜,嗯 |
[28:12] | you didn’t hear. | 你没有听说 |
[28:14] | Pablo was killed last night. | Pablo昨晚被杀了 |
[28:16] | In her yard. | 在她的院子里 |
[28:18] | Like, a dog | 像是被,一条狗 |
[28:20] | or something. | 或是什么的 |
[28:24] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 哦,那真是太可怕了 |
[28:27] | That’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[28:28] | Allison, I am so sorry. | Allison,我很遗憾 |
[28:33] | This is really awful. Allison… | 这真是太可怕了.Allison… |
[28:34] | IZZY: Allison, | |
[28:36] | what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[28:37] | It’s okay. She’s just… | 没事的.她只是… |
[28:38] | She’s-She’s upset. | 她-她很难过 |
[28:41] | You stay away from me. | 你离我远一点 |
[28:44] | I know all about you. | 我知道你的底细 |
[28:45] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[28:47] | IZZY: Allison, | |
[28:48] | what’s wrong with you? Nothing. She’s upset. | – 你怎么了? – 没事 – 她很难过 |
[28:50] | That’s all. She just doesn’t know what she’s talking about. | 没事的.她只是不知道她在说些什么 |
[28:53] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[28:54] | I have to go home. | 我要回家 |
[28:55] | I need to be by myself for a while. | 我要一个人待会儿 |
[28:59] | SCANLON: Do you know why you’re here? | 你知道你为什么在这里吗? |
[29:02] | Because | 因为 |
[29:03] | there’s been a screw-up somewhere. | 有什么地方搞砸了 |
[29:05] | Because somebody, someplace has made a mistake. | 因为某人在某个地方犯了错误 |
[29:06] | SCANLON: Well, should that turn out | 应该是案子揭晓 |
[29:08] | to be the case, then you’re absolutely | 的时候了,然后你绝对 |
[29:09] | within your rights to file a complaint | 可以在严格的法官面前 |
[29:11] | th the proper authorities. | 保持你应有的权利 |
[29:12] | But I suspect you’ll be a little busy | 但我怀疑你会忙着 |
[29:14] | finding yourself a good defense attorney. | 帮自己找一个好的辩护律师 |
[29:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[29:19] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁? |
[29:20] | ALLISON: These are the faces | 这些是 |
[29:22] | of the seven young girls | 7个年轻女孩的脸 |
[29:23] | that you raped but chose not to kill. | 她们都被你强奸了 但选择了不杀害 |
[29:25] | The seven that we know about. | 这是我们知道的7个人 |
[29:27] | The seven that we can prove. | 这是我们可以证明的7个人 |
[29:31] | You believe this? | 你相信这个? |
[29:33] | You believe that I raped all these girls? | 你相信是我强奸了所有这些女孩? |
[29:35] | I believe in science, Stephen, | 我相信科学,Stephen |
[29:37] | and the science says you did it. | 科学说是你做了这一切 |
[29:39] | SCANLON: Not only were we able to make a DNA tch, | 我们不仅匹配到了你的DNA |
[29:42] | but no matter what part of the country | 而且不管在这个国家的哪个地方 |
[29:43] | these abductions and rapes occurred in, | 只要你到了那里,就会出现 这些诱拐和强奸 |
[29:45] | it coincided with your arrival and departure from that region. | 然后随着你的离开而消失 |
[29:48] | ALLISON: It’s just a matter of time. | 这只是时间问题 |
[29:49] | We’re faxing your photograph | 我们正在把你的照片传真 |
[29:50] | to the local police in each jurisdiction. | 到每个管辖区的当地警局 |
[29:54] | These girls will identify you. | 这些女孩会来指证你 |
[29:56] | They will testify. | 她们回来作证的 |
[29:58] | But that’s the least of your problems, | 但那还只是你面临到的最小问题 |
[30:00] | because we’re charging you | 因为我们要指控你 |
[30:01] | with the murder of Nancy Claymore. | 谋杀了Nancy Claymore |
[30:06] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:08] | And… | 那么… |
[30:10] | what is it you want from me? | 你们想从我这里得到什么? |
[30:12] | A confession would be nice. | 招供会是最好的选择 |
[30:14] | It would save us the effort | 这会省下我们的时间 |
[30:17] | and the expense involved in a trial. | 和花在审讯上的昂贵费用 |
[30:20] | I am authorized to offer you | 我有权利给你提供 |
[30:23] | life without the possibility of parole. | 有可能有假释的生命 |
[30:27] | My goodness. | 我仁慈的主啊 |
[30:30] | Your mom must be awfully proud of you. | 你妈妈一定非常为你感到自豪 |
[30:33] | I’m trying to help you avoid the death penalty. | 我在试图帮助你避免死刑 |
[30:36] | Again? | 再一次? |
[30:40] | Do you remember… | 你记得… |
[30:43] | the day your Mom had you bring some cookies over to my house? | 那天你妈妈让你把一些曲奇 带到我房子里来吗? |
[30:49] | Of course you don’t. | 当然你不记得了 |
[30:51] | It wasn’t a particularly important day for you. | 那不是你生命中特别重要的一天 |
[30:54] | All you did was walk over | 你所做的就是走过马路 |
[30:57] | to the new neighbors’ house and knock on the front door. | 到新邻居的家去敲敲前门 |
[31:01] | Okay… | 然后… |
[31:02] | But, see, what you didn’t know | 但是,你不知道的是 |
[31:05] | was that right before you knocked on that door… | 就在你敲门之前… |
[31:09] | I had a gun in my mouth. | 我拿着手枪对准了我的嘴巴 |
[31:11] | And I was determined to kill myself. | 我决定杀死我自己 |
[31:13] | I remember it so clearly. | 我是那么清楚地记得 |
[31:17] | Across the street.. | 就在街道对面… |
[31:18] | the McElroys were getting ready for their family reunion. | McElroy一家正在准备他们的家庭团聚 |
[31:22] | And down the block, some guy was washing his car | 在街区那边,有个家伙在洗车 |
[31:26] | and he had his car radio blasting “Sister Christian.” | 他车上的收音机里面放的 就是”Sister Christian” |
[31:30] | My dad had just kicked the crap out of me for | 我爸爸就因为我把一罐子果冻 |
[31:33] | leaving a jar of jelly out on the counter overnight. | 放在柜子上过了一夜而 狠狠把我骂了一通 |
[31:36] | So I sat down on the couch. | 所以我坐在沙发上 |
[31:39] | I put one of his precious antique revolvers in my mouth, | 我把他最珍爱的一支古董左轮 连发手枪放进了自己的嘴巴 |
[31:44] | and then… | 然后… |
[31:46] | there was a knock on the door. | 门口传来了一阵敲门声 |
[31:50] | And who did I find standing on my doorstep… | 而我发现站在我门口的不是别人… |
[31:55] | but the girl next door… | 就是隔壁家的女孩… |
[31:58] | Allison Rolen. | |
[32:01] | My secret crush. | 我秘密的迷恋 |
[32:03] | And wonder of wonders we talked, | 我们谈的越来越开心 |
[32:07] | and… | 然后… |
[32:08] | started thinking that maybe she likes me. | 我开始想或许她是喜欢我的 |
[32:12] | And maybe life is worth living after all. | 或许生命毕竟是值得活下去的 |
[32:18] | I need a confession, Stephen. | 我要你的招供,Stephen |
[32:20] | Are you prepared to do that? | 你准备好了吗? |
[32:22] | Do I call a stenographer? | 我要叫速记员来吗? |
[32:25] | Or do I call my boss and tell him that we are having a trial? | 还是我把我的老板叫来 告诉他我们会有一场审讯? |
[32:34] | You hear that knock? | 你听见敲击的声音了吗? |
[32:37] | Isn’t she something? | 是她么? |
[32:39] | She’s going to save my life again. | 她准备又一次来拯救我的生命了 |
[32:59] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嘿,发生什么事了? |
[33:07] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么? |
[33:09] | I don’t know… he just… | 我不知道…他就是… |
[33:12] | one minute we were just talking, and then… | 一分钟前我们还在说着话,然后… |
[33:15] | he tried to kiss me… | 他想来吻我… |
[33:18] | and then he was… | 然后他就… |
[33:20] | on top of me and… | 压在了我的上面… |
[33:22] | I said, “No,” and then… | 我说”不要”,然后… |
[33:25] | he got really angry. | 他非常非常生气 |
[33:27] | Izzy, did he hurt you? No. | – Izzy,他伤害你了吗? – 没有 |
[33:31] | No. We heard his dad come home. | 没有.我们听到他爸爸回来的声音 |
[33:35] | And then he let go of me, | 然后他就放我走了 |
[33:38] | and I just ran out the back door and I came over here. | 我就从后门跑了出来 然后来到这里 |
[33:42] | (dog barking) I just… | 我只是… |
[33:46] | I can’t let my mom see me like this. | 我不能让我妈妈看见我这个样子 |
[33:50] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[33:51] | Please? Can I just…? Of course, you can. | – 求你了?我能不能就… – 当然,你当然可以 |
[33:54] | Sure. Come on. | 当然,快点 |
[34:03] | (sobbing): Allie… | |
[34:04] | I don’t know what would have happened | 我不知道如果他的爸爸没有 |
[34:07] | if his dad hadn’t come hom | 回家的话会发生什么事 |
[34:11] | I really don’t. | 我真的不知道 |
[34:13] | Yeah, well… I do. | 是啊…我知道 |
[34:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:31] | Can I throw these out somewhere? | 我能把这些扔到什么地方去吗? |
[34:33] | I don’t want to take a chance on my mom seeing them. | 我不想有机会让我妈妈看到这些 |
[34:35] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊,当然 |
[34:42] | I really think we need to tell someone. | 我真的觉得我们应该告诉别人 |
[34:45] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么? |
[34:47] | Tell ’em… that he scared me? That he’s a jerk? | 告诉他们…他把我吓坏了? 他是个怪胎? |
[34:51] | Last night, you said that… Yeah. Well… | – 昨天晚上,你说… – 是啊.好吧… |
[34:53] | Last night I was upset. | 昨晚我十分难过 |
[34:57] | Today I see that I’m fine | 今天我发现我很好 |
[34:58] | and that nothing really happened. | 什么也没有发生 |
[35:01] | Not really. | 没有真的发生 |
[35:02] | But Izzy… | 但是Izzy… |
[35:05] | what if you knew he was going to do it again? | 如果你知道他还会那么做呢? |
[35:07] | But worse. | 而且更糟 |
[35:09] | What if you knew other girls were going to get hurt? | 如果你知道有其他的女孩会遭到伤害? |
[35:11] | Is this dream talk again? | 我们又开始说到梦了吗? |
[35:13] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:15] | I don’t know anything about the future, Allison, | 我不知道关于未来的什么事情,Allison |
[35:17] | and neither do you. | 你也不知道 |
[35:19] | This is about me. | 这件事情和我有关 |
[35:22] | This is about something that really happened to me. | 这是真正发生在我身上的事情 |
[35:28] | And that means I get to decide what to do about it. | 那就表示要我来决定 到底该怎么做 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:34] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[35:36] | Promise me you won’t tell anyone about this. | 答应我你不会跟其他任何人讲这件事情 |
[35:42] | Allison, promise me. | Allison,答应我 |
[35:46] | And promise me | 答应我 |
[35:47] | we’ll never talk about this again. | 我们永远也不会再谈起这件事情 |
[35:49] | Izzy… | |
[35:50] | Promise me! | 答应我! |
[35:56] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:04] | Well, I guess I better go. | 我猜我最好还是先走了 |
[36:10] | Izzy? | |
[36:16] | This is it, isn’t it? | 就是这样,是不是? |
[36:19] | We’re not gonna be friends after this, are we? | 这一切过后,我们就不会再是朋友了,是不是? |
[36:23] | Why are you saying that? | 你为什么要那么说? |
[36:27] | Isn’t there enough bad already? | 不是已经够糟糕了吗? |
[36:29] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么要那么说? |
[36:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:35] | It’s just a feeling I have. | 只是我的一种感觉 |
[36:50] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 哦,很好,你在这里 |
[36:52] | Uh, Stacey called in sick– lazy, hung-over tramp– | 呃,Stacey打电话说病了 肯定是太懒,又宿醉未醒– |
[36:56] | so I have to cover her shift. | 所以我必须去替她的班 |
[36:58] | And, uh, can you bring these cookies over | 呃,你能把这些曲奇带到 |
[37:01] | to the Campbells’ house | Campbells的房子里去 |
[37:02] | along with that note inviting Mr. Campbell | 再把这张邀请Campbell先生 |
[37:05] | over for dinner next week? | 在下周来吃午餐的纸条也带过去? |
[37:07] | Mom, the last place in the world I want to go | 妈妈,如果世界上只剩下这唯一的地方 |
[37:10] | is the Campbell house. | 我才会去Campbell的屋子 |
[37:11] | Why, did you and Stephen have a fight? | 为什么,你和Stephen吵架了? |
[37:13] | No. | 没有 |
[37:14] | What’s the problem, then? | 那有什么问题? |
[37:16] | I can’t talk about it, but I’m not going over there. | 我不能跟你说 但我真的不想去那里 |
[37:20] | I’m asking you, please. | 我在要求你,谢谢 |
[37:22] | No. | 不 |
[37:24] | I don’t ask for much from you. | 我对你没有什么过多的要求 |
[37:27] | Tips are lousy, your dad’s child-support payment is late, | 一切都很糟,你爸爸的赡养费晚来了 |
[37:32] | and the car needs new brake pads | 汽车需要加新的刹车垫 |
[37:34] | I can’t pay for. | 我没有钱来付 |
[37:35] | So do this one thing for me, | 所以就帮我做这一件事情 |
[37:37] | okay, without giving me any attitude. | 好吗,不要给我耍什么态度 |
[37:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:55] | I talked to the police. | 我跟警察谈过了 |
[38:58] | He shot himself. | 他对自己开了枪 |
[39:01] | I’m so sorry, honey, but he’s dead. | 我很抱歉,亲爱的,但他死了 |
[39:09] | I’m-I’m… I’m sorry. | 我-我…我很抱歉 |
[39:11] | I know you cared about him. | 我知道你很关心他 |
[39:14] | I did. | 我是的 |
[39:17] | I really did. | 我真的是 |
[39:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:22] | Would you like me to give you something… | 你愿意让我给你一些… |
[39:23] | help you sleep? | 帮你睡觉的东西吗? |
[39:26] | Actually, I’m… | 事实上,我… |
[39:30] | I’m kinda scared to dream. | 我很害怕做梦 |
[39:32] | That’s silly. | 太傻了 |
[39:35] | The thing a person needs most at a time like this is sleep. | 一个人在这个时候最需要的就是睡觉 |
[39:43] | And the thing a person needs to do the most is forget. | 一个人最需要做的事情就是遗忘 |
[40:24] | Bye! | 再见! |
[40:25] | Bye, Mom! | 再见,妈妈! |
[40:29] | Oh, I forgot. I’m supposed to stay after school | 哦,我忘记了.我应该在放学后 待在学校 |
[40:32] | and work with my new lab partner, | 和我的新实验室拍档一起工作 |
[40:34] | so can you pick me up at 4:30? | 所以你能在4点半的时候来接我吗? |
[40:35] | Well, this is a heck of a time to mention it, Ariel. | 这真不是一个提到这个的好时候,Ariel |
[40:38] | I have the meeting this afternoon. | 我今天下午要开会呢 |
[40:39] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道.我很抱歉 |
[40:42] | Um… wait. | 嗯…等等 |
[40:43] | Nancy! | |
[40:46] | Do you think your mom could drop me at home | 你觉得你妈妈可以在我们 |
[40:47] | after we’re done working? | 今天完工以后把我送回家吗? |
[40:48] | Sure, I guess that’d be okay. | 当然,我想应该没问题 |
[40:50] | Mom, this is Nancy Claymore. | 妈妈,这位是Nancy Claymore |
[40:52] | She just started here this week. | 她这周刚来这里 |
[40:53] | Hi, Mrs. Dubois. | 嗨,Dubois夫人 |
[40:55] | So her mom’s | 她妈妈会 |
[40:57] | gonna drop me at home later, okay? | 晚些时候送我回家的,好吗? |
[40:59] | Well, sure, that’s okay. | 呃,当然,没问题 |
[41:01] | Nancy, you look so familiar. | Nancy,你看起来很脸熟 |
[41:02] | Have we met before? | 我们之前见过面吗? |
[41:04] | Um, I don’t think so. | 嗯,我不觉得 |
[41:06] | Must be my imagination. | 一定是我的想像了 |