时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ALLISON: Dread becomes unannounced and then consumes our feelings | 恐惧悄无声息的潜入我们的心灵 用它那毫无理性的幻灭感 |
[00:05] | with its irrational sense of doom. | 毁掉我们的心情 |
[00:14] | Have you ever had the feeling of dread? | 你是否体会过那种发自内心的恐惧 |
[00:17] | I’m not talking about fear. | 我指的并不是害怕 |
[00:19] | Fear is immediate. | 害怕之情来得快去得也快 |
[00:20] | Fear is what k | 只是在面临危险时突然闯入心里 |
[00:23] | A mugger with a gun. | 比如面对着持枪的蒙面匪徒 |
[00:25] | A stranger in your house. | 或者出现在你房里的陌生人 |
[00:28] | I’m talking about dread. | 我所指的是恐惧感 |
[00:31] | Dread is persistent. | 恐惧感是挥之不去的 |
[00:33] | It gnaws at you. | 它一点点啃噬你的心 |
[00:35] | You can’t ignore it. | 让你无法置之不理 |
[00:37] | It just won’t go away. | 它不会凭空消失 |
[00:42] | Because that’s what dread is. | 因为那就是恐惧感的特点 |
[00:43] | It’s worrying about something you can’t do anything about. | 它是对于一些你无法掌控的事情的焦虑 |
[00:47] | Dread can affect your job, | 恐惧感可以影响到你的工作 |
[00:48] | your home, alter your entire personality. | 你的家庭 让你的性格发生巨大变化 |
[00:56] | Hey, sorry to wake you. | 嘿 不好意思叫醒你 |
[00:58] | I felt funny leaving without saying good-bye. | 我觉得不该不和你说声再见就走 |
[01:01] | It’s so early. I know. | -还这么早呢 -我知道 |
[01:03] | My ride said he needed to get in before everybody else. | 捎我上班的人说他必须第一个到单位 |
[01:06] | Your ride? Yeah. Remember? | -捎你上班的人? -是啊 你忘了? |
[01:09] | I dropped my car off at the shop on the way home last night. | 我昨晚回家路上把车送去修理了 |
[01:12] | Oh, right. | 哦 对了 |
[01:13] | I thought I was driving you. | 我以为是我送你去上班呢 |
[01:15] | No, I told you. | 不 我告诉过你了 |
[01:17] | I looked through the company directory and I made | 我翻了翻公司通讯录 打了几个电话 |
[01:19] | some phone calls– I got a guy from work to take me. | 找到一个同事捎我去上班 |
[01:23] | What’s with the long face? | 你干吗板着脸? |
[01:25] | I don’t know. Funny feeling, like… | 我也不知道 有种微妙的感觉 就好像… |
[01:29] | Like you’re… I’m supposed to drive you or… | 好像你… 要不还是我去送你吧 或者… |
[01:33] | Maybe you’re not supposed to go at all. | 或者干脆你不要去上班了 |
[01:36] | You hear that? | 听听这雷有多响? |
[01:37] | Maybe it’s the world’s way of telling us | 也许老天就用这种方法告诉咱们 |
[01:39] | to stay in bed, just… | 好好睡个回笼觉 |
[01:42] | let a day go by without us. | 地球缺了咱们也照样转 |
[01:44] | I’ll let you explain that to my bosses. | 这些话你该去对我老板们说 |
[01:47] | Today’s the monthly project management meeting. | 今天是项目每月例会的日子 |
[01:49] | But I’m sure they’d be happy to call it on account of rain. | 不过我敢说他们会很高兴你把责任 推给这场大雨 |
[01:53] | That’s my ride. Are you sure | -捎我上班的人来了 -你真的 |
[01:56] | you don’t want me to drive you? | 不想让我搭你过去吗? |
[01:57] | I have a funny feeling. No, it’s fine. Really. | -我真的有种微妙的感觉 -不 不会有事的 真的 |
[02:01] | If you want to do something for me, | 如果你真想帮我忙的话 |
[02:03] | if it clears, maybe you can swing by the dry cleaners | 如果放晴了 你能不能顺道去趟干洗店 |
[02:06] | and pick up my shirts. | 把我的衬衫取回来? |
[02:08] | That would be… (doorbell rings) | 那就已经足够… |
[02:09] | Can you grab that? I’m just going to get my bag. | 你去开一下门好么? 我去拿包 |
[02:14] | Hi, uh, I’m Bruce. I’m here for Joe. | 嗨 嗯 我是Bruce 我是来接Joe的 |
[02:15] | Oh, yeah. Come in, come in. | 哦 你好 请进 快请进 |
[02:18] | I’m Allison, I’m Joe’s wife. | 我是Allison Joe的妻子 |
[02:22] | Hope you brought your ark. | 雨真够大的 简直得划船出去 |
[02:27] | Um, well, let me just… | 嗯 那我去… |
[02:29] | Uh, check on Joe, see what he’s up to. | 去叫Joe一下 看他收拾好没有 |
[02:37] | Hey, sorry to wake you, but… | 嘿 不好意思把你叫醒了 但是… |
[02:40] | You felt funny leaving without saying good-bye. | 你觉得不该不和我说声再见就走 |
[02:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:45] | I need you to say home. | 我要你留在家里 |
[02:47] | Honey, that’s my ride. | 亲爱的 接我的人来了 |
[02:49] | No, I mean it. I really need you to stay home. | 不 我是认真的 我要你必须待在家里 |
[02:51] | Okay. Can you tell me why? | 好吧 你能告诉我原因吗? |
[02:54] | No. A feeling. | 不能 只是感觉 |
[02:56] | Maybe it’s the rain. | 可能是因为这场大雨 |
[02:58] | Maybe it’s the thunder. | 还有雷电交加的原因 |
[03:00] | Okay, well, the rain is going to stop, | 好啦 好啦 雨就要停了 |
[03:02] | and the thunder will pass. | 雷也不会一直打下去 |
[03:04] | I really need to go to work. | 我必须得去上班 |
[03:05] | The kids really need to go to school, not to mention… | 孩子们必须得去上学 何况还有… |
[03:08] | I know. Your shirts, the cleaners… | 我知道 去洗衣店取你的衬衣 |
[03:10] | Big meeting. Wish me luck. | 咱们可真是心有灵犀 祝我好运吧 |
[03:13] | Luck… | 好运… |
[04:02] | (thunder clapping) Ariel! | |
[04:05] | I’m right here. | 我来了 |
[04:08] | Today’s going to be a terrible day. | 今天肯定不是什么好日子 |
[04:10] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么突然说出这么一句? |
[04:12] | I don’t know. Just a feeling I have. | 我也不知道 就是有各种感觉 |
[04:14] | I mean, look out the window, it’s depressing. | 你看看外面 天阴沉沉的 |
[04:18] | I can’t do anything with my hair. | 我怎么也梳不好头发 |
[04:21] | It’s like I know something bad’s going to happen. | 所以我有种预感 今天会有事情发生 |
[04:22] | I don’t know when and I don’t know where. | 我并不知道时间地点 |
[04:24] | I kind of want to crawl back into bed | 我只是一心想要爬回被窝 |
[04:26] | and wait until the day is over. | 把这一天耗过去 |
[04:27] | Well, don’t say that. | 嘿 别说这种话 |
[04:30] | You know, the rain’s going to stop. | 要知道 雨总会停的 |
[04:31] | The thunder’s going to pass. | 雷也不会一直打 |
[04:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[04:35] | Daddy told me. | 你爸爸告诉我的 |
[04:47] | Appreciate you doing this. | 真是感激不尽 |
[04:49] | Not a problem. | 不客气 |
[04:51] | No, I mean, really. | 不 凭良心说 |
[04:52] | I-I’ve seen you in these monthly meetings | 几年以来 |
[04:54] | for a couple years and I realize, | 我都能在每月例会上见到你 但是 |
[04:55] | you know, we don’t know each other and I… | 但是我们却从来不认识 所以我… |
[04:57] | I appreciate you going out of your way to pick me up. | 我很感谢你绕道来捎我上班 |
[05:02] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用放在心上 |
[05:12] | I forgot my, uh, pass. | 嗯 我忘带门卡了 |
[05:13] | Do you– do you have yours? | 你 你带了没有? |
[05:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:31] | DEVALOS: There’s no question about it. | 毫无疑问 |
[05:32] | A predominantly female jury | 在这个案件中占陪审团大部分的 |
[05:33] | is going to work against us in this case. | 女性陪审员 会站在我们的对立面 |
[05:35] | I just wish I felt more certain | 我只是希望能够 |
[05:37] | about some of the men in the jury pool. | 争取到陪审团的一些男性成员的支持 |
[05:40] | Have you had a chance to look at any of their files? | 你能不能看一下他们的简历? |
[05:47] | Allison? | |
[05:50] | Thought we lost you there for a moment. | 你刚才好像走神了 |
[05:52] | Oh, no, my… It’s my mind. | 哦 哦 是我的头脑有点乱 |
[05:54] | I just… can’t focus this morning. | 今天早上我无法集中思路 |
[05:58] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗? |
[05:59] | No, I’m just busy | 没有 但是我一直在担心 |
[06:01] | worrying about things I can’t do anything about. | 一些我无法掌控的事情 |
[06:04] | The worst thing is, I’m not even certain | 最糟糕的是 我甚至不知道 |
[06:06] | what those things are. | 那是什么事情 |
[06:09] | Oh, look, it stopped raining. | 哦 看啊 雨停了 |
[06:12] | The sun came out. | 太阳出来了 |
[06:14] | Just like Joe said it would. | 正如Joe所说的 |
[06:16] | Listen, I’m due in court in a few minutes. | 听着 我几分钟后就要出庭了 |
[06:18] | Why don’t we reconvene this afternoon | 不如下午再碰头吧 |
[06:19] | when heads and schedules are a bit clearer? | 那时候你的头脑和时间安排应该都清楚些了 |
[06:23] | (phone ringing) WOMAN: Oh, my gosh. | 哦 天啊 |
[06:25] | How is this possible? | 怎么会这样? |
[06:27] | This baby does not like coffee. | 这孩子不喜欢咖啡 |
[06:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[06:30] | Every time I take a sip | 每次我稍微喝一口 |
[06:32] | before it even gets halfway down | 都不等咽到胃里 |
[06:33] | the little bugger sends it gushing up | 这小家伙立刻让我反胃 |
[06:35] | back through my throat again. | 再把它呕出来 |
[06:37] | Sounds pleasant. | 听起来真有意思 |
[06:40] | But I love coffee. | 可是我喜欢咖啡 |
[06:42] | Maybe it’s not my baby. | 莫非这不是我的孩子 |
[06:44] | That doesn’t seem very likely. | 这可能性可不太大 |
[06:47] | (door opening) MAN: Morning everybody. | 各位早上好 |
[06:51] | Where are the boys from Avionics? | 航空电子部门的伙计呢? |
[06:53] | Uh, meeting with a client in Peru. | 嗯 在会见一个秘鲁客户 |
[06:55] | Peru? And Systems? | 秘鲁的? 那他们部门的人呢? |
[06:57] | I think they went with. | 大概都在忙吧 |
[06:59] | Of course. | 原来如此 |
[07:00] | Well, then this shouldn’t take long. | 嗯 那我想这个会不会开很久 |
[07:05] | Bruce? | |
[07:11] | Bruce? | |
[07:13] | Mr. Kravitz. | Kravitz先生 |
[07:14] | Bruce, what are you doing here? | Bruce 你在这儿干吗? |
[07:20] | Well… (clears throat) | 嗯 |
[07:22] | This is the monthly Project Management meeting. | 这是项目经理的每月例会 |
[07:26] | I manage… | 而我是负责… |
[07:28] | Satellite Telemetry Systems. | 卫星遥感勘测的经理 |
[07:29] | I’ve been coming to this meeting for three years. | 我参加这个会已经三年了 |
[07:31] | Is… I’m sorry, is there a problem? | 请原谅 您对此有什么异议吗? |
[07:33] | Well, a little one. | 唔 我只有个小小的困惑 |
[07:35] | You are no longer | 你已经不是 |
[07:37] | the manager of all the satellite telemetry systems. | 卫星遥感勘色部门的经理了 |
[07:39] | In fact, you no longer work here. | 事实上 你已经不是这里的员工 |
[07:41] | Were you not released from your contract last week? | 你上周不是已经与我们解约了么? |
[07:44] | Did you not surrender your keys? Your computer? | 你不是已经交还钥匙和电脑了么? |
[07:46] | Your pass? How the hell did you get in here? | 还有你的门卡 你今天到底是怎么进来的? |
[07:49] | Uh, we rode in together. | 嗯 我们一起来的 |
[07:56] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | Bruce, what are we doing? | Bruce 你到底想干什么? |
[08:04] | Well, Mr. Kravitz, um… | 嗯 Kravitz先生… |
[08:06] | we’re offering you, uh, the opportunity of a lifetime. | 我想给你一个慎重考虑的机会 |
[08:11] | We’re, uh… | 我想 嗯… |
[08:12] | giving you a chance to reconsider. | 给你一个机会重新抉择 |
[08:14] | But there’s nothing to reconsider, Bruce. | 没有什么好重新考虑的 Bruce |
[08:17] | Well, I think there is, Mr. Kravitz. | 嗯 可我觉得有 Kravitz先生 |
[08:21] | There really were no grounds to fire me. | 你没理由解雇我的 |
[08:23] | Really? Is that the way you look at it? | 是吗 你是这么认为的吗? |
[08:26] | Am I mistaken? | 还是我理解错了? |
[08:28] | The Manzee Communications satellite, | Manzee通信卫星 |
[08:30] | a $60 million satellite, a satellite on which you were responsible for the telemetry systems, | 价值六千万美元 由你负责遥感勘测系统 |
[08:34] | didn’t that satellite just fall out of the sky | 上个月坠毁在 |
[08:36] | over Saudi Arabia last month? | 沙特阿拉伯了 没错吧? |
[08:38] | Mr. Kravitz… | Kravitz先生 |
[08:40] | I came to you | 卫星发射前六周 |
[08:42] | six weeks before launch, | 我来找过你 |
[08:44] | I told you that we weren’t ready. | 告诉你我们还没有准备充分 |
[08:46] | I told you that that satellite wasn’t going to stay up there. | 告诉你卫星不能保持在太空中 |
[08:50] | I told you that we needed 90 more days of programming time. | 告诉你我们需要再花90天来设计调试 |
[08:53] | I told you that we needed another $750,000. | 还需要七十五万美元的经费 |
[08:55] | And I explained to you that we didn’t have it. | 而我告诉过你 我们没钱也没时间 |
[08:57] | Your job was to make it work within the resources you were given! | 你的工作就是利用手头有限的资源 完成项目! |
[09:03] | You failed, you were dismissed. | 你失败了 就别想继续干下去 |
[09:04] | Do you know something? I think this is all the reconsidering we’re going to do on this. | 你知道吗 我觉得再怎么重新考虑 也还是这个结果 |
[09:07] | I’m going to ask you to leave now. | 现在我请你离开 |
[09:10] | If you don’t leave within ten seconds, | 如果十秒钟之内你不离开的话 |
[09:11] | I’m going to call Security to assist you, Bruce. | 我就要叫保安来请你出去了 Bruce |
[09:17] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那么… |
[09:19] | Here’s where we disagree. | 我们的分歧就在于此 |
[09:22] | Because, uh… | 因为 嗯… |
[09:26] | I think we do have more… | 我认为我们还应该… |
[09:29] | to talk about. | 再谈谈 |
[09:38] | Beautiful day. | Beautiful day. 天气真好 天气真好 |
[09:40] | Yes, beautiful day, yes. | 是啊 天气真好 |
[09:45] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[09:53] | (voice mail): Hi, you’ve reached Joe Dubois. | 你好 我是Joe Dubois |
[09:54] | Sorry I’m not around to take your call, | 抱歉我现在不方便接电话 |
[09:57] | but leave your name and number, and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can. (beeps) | 请留下您的姓名和号码 我会尽快回电 |
[10:00] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[10:01] | I’m sorry, I suddenly got that feeling again… | 不好意思 但我突然又有那种感觉… |
[10:04] | REPORTER (on TV): We interrupt our current program to bring you breaking news. | 我们切断目前的节目 报导突发新闻 |
[10:06] | Gunshots have been reportedly fired inside the offices | 据称 刚刚有一起枪击案件 发生在 |
[10:38] | Are you done, Ariel? | 你写完了 Ariel? |
[10:40] | I need to call my mom. | 我得给我妈妈打电话 |
[10:42] | What are you talking about? Are you ill? | 怎么回事? 你病了吗? |
[10:45] | It’s hard to describe. | 我解释不清 |
[10:46] | It’s just… I really need to call my mom. | 但是 我必须要给我妈妈打电话 |
[10:50] | Are you sure this isn’t something the nurse can help you with? | 难道保健室大夫不能帮你看看吗? |
[10:55] | All right, give me your test and I’ll write you a pass to the principal’s. | 好吧 把你的试卷给我 我帮你写个许可给校长 |
[11:03] | Come on, move! | 快点 走啊! |
[11:05] | Hi, you’ve reached Joe DuBois. | 你好 我是Joe DuBois |
[11:06] | Sorry I’m not around… | 很抱歉我现在不方便… |
[11:15] | I guess everybody heard that shot. | 我想大家都听到那声枪响了 |
[11:17] | They’re evacuating the building. | 他们都在撤出大楼 |
[11:19] | Everyone’s outside already. | 现在大家都在外面了 |
[11:21] | Please be seated. | 你们都坐下吧 |
[11:24] | Excellent, our tax dollars at work. | 很好 我们纳的税总算物有所值了 |
[11:29] | Okay, so now we’ve shot a hole in the ceiling, | 好吧 现在天花板上已经被射穿个洞 |
[11:31] | we’ve all surrendered our cell phones, where to next? | 我们也都把手机交出来了 下一步怎么办? |
[11:36] | I’d like to move this along– I have desk full of work | 我想要速战速决 我的工作都堆成山了 |
[11:37] | and the wife has tickets to the theater tonight. | 今天晚上还得陪老婆去看戏 |
[11:40] | Is this a joke to you? Does this amuse you? | 对你来说这只是个笑话吗? 你觉得很好笑吗? |
[11:44] | I’m sorry– do you sense amusement here, Bruce? | 不好意思 你觉得我有好笑的意思吗 Bruce? |
[11:47] | Well, forgive me. | 那么 请原谅 |
[11:48] | Whatever I’ve done to give that impression, | 不管为什么让你对我留下这个印象 |
[11:50] | I apologize. I am not amused. | 我都向你道歉 我并不觉得好笑 |
[11:51] | Not in the least. | 一点也不 |
[11:53] | A little bored, | 有点无聊 |
[11:54] | a little peeved. | 有点恼火 |
[11:54] | Wouldn’t want to be sitting beneath that hole | 宁可又开始下大雨 |
[11:55] | if the rains starts up again, but amused? I think not. | 也不愿被人拿枪指着鼻子 但是觉得好笑?才没有呢 |
[11:59] | So what say we get to it? | 那么我们该怎么做? |
[12:01] | What’s your end game? What do you want?! | 你准备怎么收场? 你到底要什么?! |
[12:17] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[12:19] | I told you what I want, Mr. Kravitz. | 我告诉过你我想要什么了 Kravitz先生 |
[12:22] | I want my job back, my pension, my health benefits, | 我要重新回来工作 重新拿到我的退休金 健康津贴 |
[12:25] | my life insurance. | 还有人身保险 |
[12:29] | I want it to be as though last week never happened. | 我希望大家就当上周的事没发生过 |
[12:32] | Little late for that, don’t you think? | 你难道不觉得 那有点晚了吗? |
[12:35] | Well, wait a second. | 唔 等一下 |
[12:37] | Let’s talk about it. | 咱们来谈谈 |
[12:40] | Is it too late? | 真的太晚了吗? |
[12:42] | If nobody’s hurt, | 没有人受伤 |
[12:44] | everybody’s fine. | 大家都安然无恙 |
[12:45] | Yeah, there’s a hole in the ceiling, | 没错 天花板上是破了个窟窿 |
[12:47] | but that can be fixed. | 但是修好了就没问题了 |
[12:50] | So what about his job? | 那么 他的工作呢? |
[12:51] | Is there something, anything to talk about here? | 难道真的没有商量的余地? |
[12:56] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[12:58] | First of all, I’m not agreeing to anything | 首先 我绝对不和 |
[13:00] | when there’s a gun pointed at me. | 拿枪指着我的人谈条件 |
[13:02] | Well, he makes a good point, Bruce. | 好吧 他说到根本所在了 Bruce |
[13:05] | What’s it gonna take to get you to put that gun away? | 你把枪放下好不好? |
[13:10] | There’s really nothing to talk about until you do. | 在你放下枪之前的确没什么好谈的 |
[13:16] | All right, how about Melinda? | 好吧 那么Melinda呢? |
[13:19] | How about you let her go out the door and down the stairs? | 你让她从这儿出去 到楼下去好不好? |
[13:23] | All the stress is not good for her or her baby. | 这种压力对她和她的宝宝都没好处 |
[13:28] | No one’s going anywhere. | 谁也不能从这儿离开 |
[13:33] | Why don’t you have a seat, Joe? | 你还是坐下吧 Joe |
[13:38] | The man has spoken. | 他已经说过了 |
[13:39] | We’d all better do as he says or who knows? | 我们最好按他说的办 否则谁知道会怎么样? |
[13:41] | He may take his pop gun | 他可能会抬起玩具枪 |
[13:42] | and put another hole in the plaster. | 在石膏板上再开个窟窿 |
[13:44] | Mr. Kravitz… Please. You know what? | -Kravitz先生… -拜托 你猜怎么着? |
[13:45] | I’ve had about as much of this as I care to. | 我实在听够了 |
[13:48] | If he were gonna do something,he’d have done it by now. | 他若真想干出什么事的话 一早就干了 |
[13:50] | He’s got one gun. | 他就带了一把枪 |
[13:52] | Who knows how many bullets? He’s already wasted one. | 谁知道里面有几颗子弹? 而且已经浪费了一颗 |
[13:54] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[13:56] | Does he threaten you? | 他那样子能把人唬住吗? |
[13:57] | He doesn’t threaten me. | 反正可没有唬住我 |
[13:58] | In fact, you know what I’m gonna do? | 说实话 你猜我要干什么? |
[14:00] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna walk out that door right now | 我就这么大摇大摆的从这门出去 |
[14:03] | and let’s see if he tries to stop me. | 倒要看看谁敢拦住我 |
[14:13] | I may have spoken a bit precipitously. | 我这话说得好象有点早了 |
[14:33] | Joe! | |
[14:36] | Joe Dubois?! | |
[14:39] | Has anyone seen Joe DuBois?! Joe! | 有没有人见过Joe DuBois?! Joe! |
[14:43] | Looking for somebody? | 您在找人吗? |
[14:44] | My husband. He works here. | 我丈夫 他在这儿工作 |
[14:45] | He’s not answer his cell phone. | 他不接手机 |
[14:46] | I don’t see him anywhere. | 我到处都找不到他 |
[14:48] | Do you know what’s going on? | 你知道发生了什么事吗? |
[14:50] | Who’s still in there? | 那里面现在还有谁? |
[14:50] | We’re trying to figure that out. | 我们也正在调查这个 |
[14:52] | Actually, if you give me his name, | 不过 如果您告诉我他的名字 |
[14:53] | we’ll have people look out for him. | 我们可以派人去找他 |
[14:55] | Joe DuBois. D-U-B-O-I-S | |
[14:58] | REPORTER: A shot or shots were fired at Aerodytech. | Aerodytech公司今天早些时候发生枪击案 |
[15:01] | As you can see from the shot from our Action News chopper, | 正如我们的现场报导直升机所拍到的 |
[15:04] | (knocking) police are starting to gather up… | 警方正在集结… |
[15:07] | I’m sorry to bother you, Principal Philips, | 不好意思 打扰您了 Philips校长 |
[15:09] | but I need to call my mom | 但我得给我妈妈打电话 |
[15:10] | and they said I couldn’t use the phone without your permission. | 但是他们说没有您的许可我不能用电话 |
[15:13] | What’s so urgent it can’t wait till school’s out, Ariel? | 你有什么急事吗 难道不能等到放学后再说 Ariel? |
[15:16] | It’s just… I have this really bad feeling. | 只是 我有种非常不好的感觉 |
[15:21] | Anything you want to talk to me about? | 你能详细点告诉我吗? |
[15:23] | No. | 不能 |
[15:26] | Ariel, what do you think your mom can do | Ariel 你觉得你妈妈能怎样 |
[15:28] | to make that feeling go away? | 帮你驱走这种感觉呢? |
[15:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:32] | Maybe say something. | 也许说些什么吧 |
[15:36] | I’m gonna say no, Ariel. | 恐怕我不能允许 Ariel |
[15:37] | because you’re in the eighth grade, | 因为你已经是八年级的学生了 |
[15:39] | and by the time we get to the eighth grade, | 而一个八年级的孩子 |
[15:41] | even though we have bad feelings, | 哪怕有什么不好的感觉 |
[15:42] | we should be able to get through the day | 也应该能挺过这一天去 |
[15:43] | without talking to our moms and dads. | 而不是去找爸爸妈妈诉苦 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna ask you to go back to your classroom | 我得请你回教室去 |
[15:47] | and whatever feelings you have, | 不管你有什么样的感觉 |
[15:49] | they’re just gonna have to wait until the end of the day, okay? | 都等到放学后再说 好吗? |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | MAN: This way, Mr. District Attorney. | 这边来 检察官先生 |
[16:02] | Mr. District Attorney! | 检察官先生! |
[16:03] | Allison, what are you doing here? | Allison 你在这儿干什么? |
[16:04] | My husband works here. | 我丈夫在这儿工作 |
[16:05] | Can you help me find out if he’s all right? | 你能不能帮我查一下他是否无恙? |
[16:17] | You’re just in time. | 你来得正是时候 |
[16:18] | We’re just about to try and make contact. | 我们正试图和他们取得联系 |
[16:20] | Do you know where he is, who he is? | 你知道他的身份和所处位置吗? |
[16:22] | Basically, | 基本上 |
[16:23] | we’re just dialing extensions until somebody picks up. | 我们采取大范围拨叫 直到有人接听 |
[16:33] | Checking your e-mail? | 在查邮件吗? |
[16:38] | Here’s the thing: I can’t give you your job back. | 咱们这么说吧 我不能让你复职 |
[16:40] | That ship has left the dock, but it’s not too late. | 这件事已经无法挽回了 但现在还有商量的余地 |
[16:46] | You let us walk out of here, all of us, | 你让我们所有人从这儿离开 |
[16:49] | and we’ll come up with a story. | 我们一起编个故事 |
[16:53] | We’re all engineers, | 我们都是工程师 |
[16:54] | we’re in this room testing some new polymer | 正在这个屋子里试验一种新的聚合纤维 |
[16:58] | and we got the idea to fire a gun at it. | 为了检测它的牢固程度 我们朝它开了一枪 |
[17:01] | And you’re here ’cause this used to be your project. | 你在这儿的原因是这曾经是你的项目 |
[17:05] | Anyway, this new polymer, it’s supposed to be bulletproof, | 总之 这种新的聚合纤维有防弹效果 |
[17:07] | so we shot at it to test it. | 所以我们向它开枪进行检测 |
[17:10] | Didn’t even realize the building had been evacuated. | 所以没注意到大楼里的人被疏散了 |
[17:15] | That’s the story and we all stick with it. | 对于这个故事 我们统一口径 |
[17:18] | I write you a glowing letter of recommendation | 我给你写一封热情洋溢的推荐信 |
[17:22] | and six months from now | 六个月之后 |
[17:24] | you have a better job than you ever had here. | 你就能找到比这儿好得多的工作了 |
[17:29] | Is anyone else hot? | 你们有没有人觉得热? |
[17:32] | I-I’m hot. | 我 我好热 |
[17:33] | I turned the air off. | 我把空调关了 |
[17:35] | It’s one of the first things they do when they think they’ve got a hostage situation on their hands. | 一般来说 劫持人质后最先干的事 就是关上空调 |
[17:39] | Aaron, I want you to go over to the window and lower the blinds. | Aaron 请你去窗户那边 拉下百叶窗 |
[17:43] | Would you do that for me, please? | 帮我这个忙好吗? |
[17:44] | I think it’ll bring down the heat a little bit. | 我想那能让屋里凉快点 |
[17:49] | Oh, Aaron, | 对了 Aaron |
[17:51] | put your hands on your head on the way over there | 往那边走的时候 别忘了举起手来 |
[17:53] | so that they know you’re not armed. | 好让他们知道你没有武器 |
[17:56] | You know, I don’t want you to get shot by accident. | 你知道 我可不希望你被误伤 |
[18:23] | Joe, will you answer that for me, please? | Joe 你能帮我接一下电话吗? |
[18:31] | Hello? | 喂? |
[18:35] | They want to speak with you. | 他们想和你说话 |
[18:38] | Tell them I’m not actually taking calls right now. | 跟他们说我现在还不想讲电话 |
[18:41] | He won’t come to the phone. | 他不接电话 |
[18:43] | MAN: Can you tell me his name? | 你能告诉我他的名字吗? |
[18:46] | His name? | 他的名字? |
[18:51] | He’d rather I didn’t say. | 他不许我说 |
[18:55] | Us? There are four of us plus him. | 我们 加上他一共有四个人 |
[19:00] | Our names? | 我们的名字? |
[19:05] | Let’s not make it too easy for them. | 别让他们那么容易得手 |
[19:07] | Again, he’d rather I didn’t say. | 照旧 他不许我说 |
[19:11] | Yes, he’s armed. | 是的 他有武器 |
[19:14] | No, he hasn’t, not yet. | 不 他没有 还没有 |
[19:16] | What? He hasn’t what? | 什么?什么还没有? |
[19:18] | Hurt anyone. | 伤害人质 |
[19:20] | They’re asking if you’ve hurt anyone. | 他们问你有没有伤人 |
[19:23] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[19:38] | You can hang up the phone now, Joe. | 你可以挂电话了 Joe |
[19:42] | They know everything they need to know. | 他们想知道的都已经知道了 |
[19:45] | ow | 铴铴c 出什么事了 |
[19:47] | We heard gunshots. | 我们听到枪声 |
[19:49] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:51] | He’s gone. | 他把电话挂了 |
[19:53] | Do we know where he is? We made contact through | -你知道他的位置吗? -我们是对西侧会议中心 |
[19:55] | an extension in the west conference center. | 进行的大范围拨叫 |
[19:57] | Well, then he’s practically friends and family. | 嗯 那他差不多就在那附近 |
[19:59] | Let’s call him back. | 再给他打回去 |
[20:15] | Um… | 嗯… |
[20:19] | Okay, well, who wants to make sure Aaron’s dead | 哦 好吧 劳驾谁能去确认一下Aaron死了没有 |
[20:21] | and who wants to pick up the phone so that it stops ringing? | 谁又能去接一下电话 别让它再叫唤了? |
[20:29] | Melinda, why don’t you check his pulse, and, Mr. Kravitz, (ringing) | Melinda 那么你去检查他的脉搏好了 而Kravitz先生 |
[20:32] | you know how to work a phone, | 你应该还记得怎么拿起电话 |
[20:33] | don’t you? | 是不是? |
[20:43] | Now hang it up. | 现在可以挂上了 |
[20:46] | And when they call back in 30 seconds, | 如果他们在三十秒内再打来 |
[20:47] | just do it again and keep doing it | 你就再这么做一遍 一直做下去 |
[20:50] | until they get the idea to stop calling me. | 直到他们领会我的意图 不再打电话 |
[21:07] | Okay, um… Joe? | 嗯 那么… Joe? |
[21:11] | I’m going to need you over here, please. | 劳驾你过来一下好吗 |
[21:21] | There’s no pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[21:26] | I don’t feel any pulse. | 我没摸到脉搏 |
[21:28] | He has– He has no pulse. | 他 他没有脉搏了 |
[21:33] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[21:38] | Okay, Joe, um… (clears throat) | 嗯 Joe… |
[21:41] | I’m going to need you to sign into your Aerodytech account. | 我需要你登录进你的Aerodytech 帐户 |
[21:47] | He just keeps hanging up. | 他每次一接就挂 |
[21:52] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[21:57] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:00] | Let’s step outside. | 咱们到外面说 |
[22:18] | You see something there, don’t you? | 你看到那边有什么什么东西 是不是? |
[22:21] | It’s a man Joe works with. | 是Joe的一个同事 |
[22:28] | The fact that you’re seeing him and I’m not means… | 你看得见 我却看不见 这说明… |
[22:32] | Do you think you could get the police | 你能不能让警察允许我穿过路障 |
[22:33] | to let me across the barricade, let me up there? | 到那里去? |
[22:35] | Maybe I could talk to him. | 也许我可以和他说话 |
[22:37] | Maybe I could find out what he knows, | 也许我能问问他知道什么 |
[22:38] | what’s going on up there. | 上面发生了什么 |
[22:40] | Maybe I could find out about Joe. | 也许我能问出Joe怎么样了 |
[22:58] | BRUCE: Joe Dubois just called. | Joe Dubois刚刚打电话过来 |
[23:01] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的没有 |
[23:03] | That was Joe Dubois. He needs a ride to work. | 是Joe Dubois 他想让我捎他上班 |
[23:06] | I mean, that’s a… | 我是说 这就是… |
[23:08] | I mean, that’s fate, right? | 这就是天意 是不是? |
[23:09] | I mean, that’s… that’s… | 这是 这是 |
[23:12] | that’s providence. | 这是天赐良机 |
[23:13] | I’m supposed to go back there. | 我就能回到那里了 |
[23:14] | No, you’re not. You were fired. | 不 你回不去了 你被解雇了 |
[23:19] | Honey, I was unfairly dismissed. | 亲爱的 他们解雇我是很没道理的 |
[23:23] | And… | 而且… |
[23:25] | and I’m sick. | 而且我有病了 |
[23:28] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[23:30] | I’m dying. | 我就要死了 |
[23:33] | And every day this thing eats more and more of my brain. | 每天那玩意都在一点点地蚕食我的大脑 |
[23:38] | Two months… right? | 两个月 是不是? |
[23:41] | The doctor said two months. | 医生说我还剩两个月 |
[23:43] | And you need money. | 而你需要钱 |
[23:46] | Right? | 对不对? |
[23:48] | And if they won’t give me my job back | 如果他们不让我复职 |
[23:50] | and they won’t give you my pension… | 就不会给你我的退休金… |
[23:52] | Gail, honey, | Gail 亲爱的 |
[23:55] | you’re gonna need money. | 你会需要钱的 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:24] | I… that… | 我 我 |
[24:25] | that’s all I can do. I… | 我只能为你做这些了 |
[24:27] | That’s as far as I can go. | 我只能进入到这一步 |
[24:28] | I don’t have… | 我没有… |
[24:30] | access to that part of the system. | 进入系统的那一部分的权限 |
[24:33] | To the root directory? | 根目录? |
[24:33] | You don’t have access to the root directory? | 你没有进入根目录的权限? |
[24:39] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 天啊 |
[24:43] | Who would? | 谁可以? |
[24:45] | I mean, a clearance like that would require | 这简直是明摆着的 我们需要一个高级经理 |
[24:47] | someone in senior management, someone the company could rely on in a time of crisis | 一个公司在危急时刻可以倚重于 |
[24:51] | to exhibit courage and character and loyalty. | 他的勇气 品格和忠诚的人 |
[24:57] | We all know who I’m talking about. | 我们都知道我说的是谁 |
[25:02] | I can’t get you into the root directory, Bruce. | 我不能让你进入根目录 Bruce |
[25:04] | Believe me, I would if I could. | 相信我 不是不想 而是不能 |
[25:05] | But, honestly… Really? | -但是 说实话… -是吗? |
[25:08] | Well, I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, Mr. Kravitz. | 好吧 我告诉你我要干什么 Kravitz先生 |
[25:10] | I’m going to promote you, okay? | 我要使你的能力提升 知道吗? |
[25:12] | I’m going to make it your job to get me into the root directory. | 我要让帮我进入根目录成为你的功劳 |
[25:16] | I guess I’m going to need you to make it work… | 我想我需要你利用你现有的资源 |
[25:19] | with the resources that you have available to you. | 帮我实现目标 |
[25:23] | It’s not about resources. | 这和资源没关系 |
[25:24] | It’s about being given a task that I am simply incapable of performing. | 这简直就是强加给我一个不可能的任务 |
[25:28] | Surely you can see the distinction there. | 我相信你能看出其中区别 |
[25:30] | Yeah, I’m afraid I don’t see the distinction! | 抱歉 我一点也看不出其中区别! |
[25:36] | Okay, so I think that… | 好吧 那么我想… |
[25:38] | I think this discussion is over. | 我想讨论到此为止 |
[25:40] | So I’m going to need you to get up, | 我要你站起来 |
[25:42] | walk over here, sit your ass in the chair | 走到这儿 老老实实的坐在椅子上 |
[25:44] | and get me into the root directory. | 让我进入根目录 |
[26:11] | Mr. Kravitz… | Kravitz先生… |
[26:13] | you’re wasting my time. | 你再浪费我的时间 |
[26:19] | But as I just explained to you, | 但是我已经向你解释过了 |
[26:22] | I don’t know the first thing about how to get you… | 我根本就不知道如何能让你… |
[26:25] | Hey. He’s okay. | 嘿 他没事 |
[26:27] | He’s okay. Joe. | 他没事 Joe |
[26:27] | Sit down, all right? | 坐下 好吗? |
[26:30] | Just a memory jogger. | 我只是以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[26:32] | Right, Mr. Kravitz? | 是不是 Kravitz先生? |
[26:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:38] | It’s not too bad. | It’s not too bad. 没多严重 没多严重 |
[26:44] | Okay… (clears throat) | 那么 |
[26:47] | so about the root directory. | 可以进入根目录了么 |
[26:55] | Joe’s still alive. | Joe还活着 |
[26:57] | If you enter from the back of the building, | 如果你们从大楼的后门进去 |
[26:59] | you won’t be seen from the window… Sorry to interrupt. | -他会从窗户看到 -不好意思 打断一下 |
[27:01] | But as you know, Mrs. Dubois’ husband is one of the hostages. | 但是正如你们所知道的 Dubois太太 的丈夫正是人质之一 |
[27:04] | Apparently, he was able to hold on to his cell phone until a few moments ago | 显然 几分钟之前他找到机会接通手机 |
[27:07] | and has given her a great deal of information | 告诉了她很多关于里面情况 |
[27:09] | about what’s going on inside. | 的信息 |
[27:11] | The hostage taker’s a former employee named Bruce Rossiter. | 劫持者是一个前任职员 叫做Bruce Rossiter |
[27:14] | See if he has a wife or a mother, | 看看他有没有妻子或者母亲 |
[27:16] | and see if we can get them down here, all right? | 然后争取叫她们过来 好吗? |
[27:18] | In addition to my husband, | 另外 据我丈夫说 |
[27:20] | there’s a senior executive named Dylan Kravitz | 一位高级经理Dylan Kravitz |
[27:22] | and a pregnant engineer named Melinda Bell are still up there. | 和一位有孕在身的工程师 Melinda Bell也被困在上面 |
[27:27] | A junior engineer named Aaron Cahill was the man we heard being shot earlier– | 一位叫做Aaron Cahill的初级工程师 就是我们刚才在电话中听到枪响的受害人 |
[27:31] | he is dead. | 他已经死了 |
[27:32] | And we’re certain of that? | 你确定么? |
[27:35] | Yes, we’re absolutely certain. | 是的 非常确定 |
[27:42] | You’re in. | 进去了 |
[27:44] | Nicely done, Mr. Kravitz. | 干得好 Kravitz先生 |
[27:46] | Now pull up everything there is in Beta Omicron. | 现在把2-15目录下的所有文件调出来 |
[27:50] | TV REPORTER: Reports continue to leak out of a unconfirmed death here at Aerodytech. | 据称 Aerodytech的枪击案已造成一人死亡 消息未经证实 |
[27:54] | Our sources informing us that the identity of the deceased | 消息的提供者称 在通知家属之前 |
[27:57] | is being withheld pending notification of next of kin. | 死者的身份不会被透露 |
[28:01] | Principal Phillips, I really need to use that phone. | Phillips校长 我必须要用电话 |
[28:04] | Ariel, we’ve had this conversation. | Ariel 我们已经谈过了 |
[28:06] | Aren’t you supposed to be in class? | 你不是应该在教室吗? |
[28:07] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[28:08] | But this is really urgent. | 但是我真的有急事 |
[28:10] | Really urgent? No. | 真的有急事? 不 |
[28:11] | The only thing that’s really urgent is that you get back to class. | 唯一的急事 是你应该赶快回教室 |
[28:15] | And what would you do if I said no? | 如果我拒绝呢? |
[28:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[28:18] | What would you do if I told you | 如果我说我就不回教室 |
[28:20] | that I’m just not going back to class? | 你会怎么办? |
[28:23] | Come in here, young lady. | 你过来 小姑娘 |
[28:24] | Have a seat. We’re calling your parents. | 坐下 我得打电话找你家长 |
[28:27] | ???? | 给我接Dubois的妈妈 |
[28:34] | Okay, good. | 嗯 很好 |
[28:36] | Copy all of those and don’t leave anything out. | 把这些都复制下来 别漏下什么 |
[28:40] | Okay, but do you mind if I ask what is all this stuff for, | 好的 不过你是否介意我问问 你要这些有什么用呢 |
[28:43] | posterity? You won’t be able to sell it. | 又没地方卖去 |
[28:47] | It’s not as if any of our competitors are interested | 我们的哪个竞争者会对 |
[28:49] | in buying designs of satellites that fall out of the sky. | 已经掉下来的卫星的图纸有兴趣啊 |
[28:54] | Well, you never know. | 嗯 你是不会知道的 |
[28:54] | There’s always eBay. | 这世上有种东西叫网上店铺 |
[28:58] | You’ve already done the programming corrections, | 你已经完成了设计修正 |
[29:01] | haven’t you? | 是不是? |
[29:03] | You’ve done them yourself. | 你自己完成了 |
[29:04] | I told you not to and you did them yourself… | 我告诉过你不许私自完成… |
[29:06] | on your own time, on your own dime. | 花自己时间和自己的钱 |
[29:09] | You have a buyer already, haven’t you? | 你已经找到买家了 是不是? |
[29:11] | You want to know the ironic part, Mr. Kravitz? | 你知道这事情有多讽刺吗 Kravitz先生 |
[29:15] | I did it for you. | 我本是为了你而作的 |
[29:20] | I did it for Aerodytech. | 为了Aerodytech而作的 |
[29:25] | What a fool, huh? | 我真傻啊 是不是? |
[29:27] | Bruce, this makes no sense. | Bruce 这些都没有意义 |
[29:30] | You’ve killed a man. | 你已经杀了一个人 |
[29:31] | You’re never going to get away with this. | 不可能逍遥法外了 |
[29:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:36] | I… I guess I must just be out of my mind, huh? | 我 我想我一定是疯了 对不对? |
[29:51] | Mrs. Rossiter. | Rossiter太太 |
[29:56] | You’re married to Bruce Rossiter. | 你是Bruce Rossiter的妻子 |
[29:59] | Yes, Bruce is my husband. | 没错 Bruce是我丈夫 |
[30:00] | Why, has something happened? | 怎么 出了什么事吗? |
[30:02] | It’s terrifying to open your door and see | 一打开大门 看到外面站着警察 |
[30:04] | the police standing there and not know why. | 而我又不知道为什么 真是吓死了 |
[30:07] | I’ve just had this feeling | 我早就预感到 |
[30:08] | that today was going to be a bad day. | 今天会出什么事 |
[30:10] | Have you turned on your television today? | 你今天看过电视吗? |
[30:11] | Listened to the radio? | 或者听过广播吗? |
[30:13] | No. Did you know | -没有 -你知不知道 |
[30:14] | your husband was coming here to Aerodytech today? | 你丈夫今天到Aerodytech来了? |
[30:18] | This man called him last night and asked him for a ride | 有个人昨晚给他打电话 托他捎他上班 |
[30:21] | and he thought it was a sign. | 他认为这是个预兆 |
[30:22] | So he was going to go in and ask for his job back. | 所以他就回来要求复职 |
[30:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:26] | Something happened? Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗? 有什么不对的? |
[30:29] | We believe your husband is inside | 我们相信你的丈夫正在大楼内 |
[30:31] | holding a number of people hostage. | 劫持了几名人质 |
[30:33] | (ringtone playing) We also believe | 我们还相信 |
[30:34] | he may have already killed one man. | 他已经杀了其中一个 |
[30:37] | MRS. ROSSITER: Nonsense. | 不可能 |
[30:40] | That’s crazy. | 绝对不可能 |
[30:42] | Bruce wouldn’t hurt anyone. | Bruce不会伤害任何人 |
[30:44] | Certainly no one here. He loved this company. | 尤其是这里的人 他爱这个公司 |
[30:48] | Hello? Ms. Dubois? | -喂? -Dubois太太? |
[30:49] | Yes, this is Principal Phillips over at North Street Middle School. | 我是北街中学的Phillips校长 |
[30:52] | I have Ariel in my office. | Ariel正在我办公室里 |
[30:54] | Is something wrong? Is she all right? | 出什么事了? 她还好吧? |
[30:55] | No, no, she’s fine. | 没事 她很好 |
[30:56] | But, frankly, she’s been refusing to go to class. | 但是 坦白讲 她拒绝回到教室 |
[30:58] | May I talk to her? Can I please just talk to her? | 我可以和她说话吗? 我能不能和她说话? |
[31:03] | Looks like someone’s getting their wish. | 看样子有人得偿所愿了 |
[31:09] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[31:09] | Ariel, not today. You can’t do this to me today. | Ariel 今天不行 你别在今天给我添乱了 |
[31:12] | Mom, don’t talk. | 妈妈 别说话 |
[31:14] | Just listen. | 听我说就好 |
[31:17] | I saw this man… | 我看到了那个人… |
[31:19] | and Dad called him and asked him for a ride to work… | 爸爸给他打电话 请他捎他去单位… |
[31:26] | No! The man you’re talking about is not my husband. | 不 你说的这个人绝对不是我丈夫 |
[31:30] | He wouldn’t kill anyone. He couldn’t kill anyone. | 他不会杀人 也不可能杀人 |
[31:33] | Isn’t it true, Mrs. Rossiter, | Rossiter夫人 你丈夫是不是 |
[31:34] | that your husband has a disease of the brain? | 得了大脑方面的病了? |
[31:37] | That he only has weeks to live? | 他是不是只能活几个礼拜了? |
[31:39] | He’s already a dead man, isn’t he? | 他几乎已经是个死人了 对不对? |
[31:41] | Which means everyone that he is holding at gunpoint up there | 这就说明 楼上被枪口指着的那些人 |
[31:44] | is most certainly dead, too. | 基本上也没有活路了! |
[32:04] | They’re starting to position men inside the building to breach the conference room. | 他们正在部署大楼内的警力 冲入会议室 |
[32:08] | They don’t know what else to do. | 他们也不知道还有什么办法 |
[32:09] | He won’t get on the phone and negotiate with them. | 他不接电话 也不和他们谈判 |
[32:11] | He seems determined to do whatever it is he’s doing up there. | 他似乎铁了心的要把正在做的事情做完 |
[32:15] | And now that we know he’s terminal… | 而我们又知道了他身患绝症 |
[32:18] | From the moment I opened my eyes this morning, I knew it. | 从今天早上一睁眼我就知道 |
[32:22] | I could feel it. | 我就感觉到了 |
[32:23] | I wanted him to stay home. | 我要他呆在家里 |
[32:26] | But he just couldn’t feel it the way that I could feel it. | 但是他却不能体会到我的预感 |
[32:31] | I’m so sorry, Allison. | 我真的很遗憾 Allison |
[32:33] | I wish there were more I could do. | 但愿我能多帮些忙 |
[32:55] | You skipped one. | 你跳过了一个 |
[32:58] | You skip one it’s worthless. | 只要跳过一个就全没有价值了 |
[32:59] | I’m sorry. It was an accident. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 只是一时手误 抱歉 |
[33:06] | Joe, would you mind? | Joe 能接一下电话吗? |
[33:13] | Joe, hang it up now please. | Joe 劳驾现在可以挂上了 |
[33:15] | It’s your wife. | 是你妻子 |
[33:25] | Okay… every, every single file. | 好吧 记住 每个文件 |
[33:28] | Every single file. | 每个文件都要复制 |
[33:35] | Just… just slide it over. | 嗯 把它推过来 |
[33:45] | Gail? | |
[33:46] | Oh, my God, Bruce. | 哦 天啊 Bruce |
[33:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[33:52] | Honey, I don’t know what you mean. | 亲爱的 我不明白你的意思 |
[33:54] | I told you I was coming here. | 我告诉过你我要来这儿啊 |
[33:58] | I’m doing what I have to do. | 我在做我必须做的事情 |
[34:00] | But you should see it out here. | 但是你应该往外看看 |
[34:01] | There are police everywhere. | 到处都是警察 |
[34:04] | Everything’s going to be okay, honey. | 不会有什么事的 亲爱的 |
[34:09] | They’re saying you killed a man. | 他们说你已经杀了一个人 |
[34:16] | Is it true? Did you… | 是真的吗 你是不是 |
[34:17] | actually kill someone? | 真的杀人了? |
[34:19] | Gail, I know what I’m doing, okay? | Gail 我知道自己在干什么 好吗? |
[34:22] | Oh, I don’t think you do. | 哦 我并不这么想 |
[34:25] | I think the cancer in your brain | 我认为你的脑癌 |
[34:27] | is making you go crazy. | 把你弄疯了 |
[34:31] | Gail, that’s… (clearing throat) | Gail 这是 |
[34:34] | that’s our business, okay. | 这是我们的私事 好吗 |
[34:35] | I don’t want to discuss that here. | 我不想现在谈论 |
[34:37] | You’ll be dead, and me, your son, | 你会死的 而我 你的儿子 |
[34:41] | we’ll still be living here and people will know | 我们还得在这儿生活 而别人会知道 |
[34:43] | what you’ve done. | 你都干了什么 |
[34:46] | Tell you what, um, honey, I’m almost done. | 听着 嗯 亲爱的 我差不多弄好了 |
[34:48] | So just let me do what I have to do, okay? | 就让我把我该做的做完 好吗? |
[34:52] | No, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[34:54] | Am I ever going to see you again? | 我还能再见到你吗? |
[34:58] | Well, that’s up to the police, honey. | 唔 那就得看警察的意思了 亲爱的 |
[35:00] | What about the other ones– | 那其他人呢 |
[35:02] | the people you’re holding? | 你劫持的那些人? |
[35:04] | Will they see their families again? | 他们还能与家人相聚吗? |
[35:19] | I need to hang up now, honey. | 我得挂了 亲爱的 |
[35:20] | Yeah, but the police… | 但是警察说 |
[35:22] | they think you’re going to kill them all. | 他们认为你会把人质都杀了 |
[35:24] | Tell them you’re not going to kill them all. | 快告诉他们 你不会杀那些人 |
[35:35] | Gail… I love you. | Gail 我爱你 |
[35:39] | Oh, Bruce… | 哦 Bruce |
[35:40] | You tell Ethan, that I love him. | 告诉Ethan 我爱他 |
[35:41] | I love him so much. | 非常爱 |
[35:43] | Okay, I have to hang up now, babe. | 好了 我要挂电话了 宝贝 |
[35:46] | Bruce?! | |
[36:06] | I’m almost done. | 我差不多好了 |
[36:11] | So, is that true? | 这么说 那是真的? |
[36:13] | You really sick? | 你真的病了? |
[36:15] | Why don’t you think about it, Mr. Kravitz, | 你动脑子想想 Kravitz先生 |
[36:17] | you can’t do something like this | 会干这种事的人 |
[36:18] | and expect to have any kind of a future. | 怎么可能指望什么未来呢 |
[36:20] | Well, I have a future! | 但是 我有我的未来! |
[36:22] | I have a baby! | 我怀着孩子! |
[36:25] | We all have futures, Bruce. | 我们都有未来 Bruce |
[36:29] | I mean, think about it. | 你想想看 |
[36:31] | It really… | 那其实… |
[36:32] | I mean it really just comes down to you. | 我是说 那其实都在你的掌控中 |
[36:35] | You can give us that. | 你可以给予我们未来 |
[36:36] | You can… you can show us the mercy | 你可以 对我们表示一些慈悲 |
[36:41] | that you feel has been denied you. | 虽然你认为自己并没有受到它的眷顾 |
[36:44] | And that would be, at least in part, a-a-a… | 而那将成为 至少在某种角度上 |
[36:46] | a legacy | 成为你留给家人 |
[36:49] | that you could leave to your family. | 的珍贵遗产 |
[36:51] | KRAVITZ: He’s right. You should be thinking of your family right now. | 他说的没错 你现在应该想想你的家人 |
[36:53] | You don’t want to do this to them. | 你不会愿意让他们承受这些 |
[36:58] | Don’t you dare. | 你怎么有脸说这个 |
[37:00] | Don’t you dare pretend to give a crap about my family. | 你怎么有脸对我的家人指手画脚 |
[37:03] | If you possessed even an ounce of mercy, | 只要你施舍给我哪怕一丁点慈悲 |
[37:06] | an ounce of fairness, | 哪怕一丁点公正 |
[37:07] | none of us would be here. | 我们就都不会在这里 |
[37:10] | But you don’t. | 但是你没有 |
[37:12] | And we are. | 所以我们只能这样了 |
[37:16] | No! There is no reason | 不 你没道理 |
[37:18] | for you to kill us. | 杀光我们 |
[37:20] | Bruce, you are a logical man. | Bruce 你是个理智的人 |
[37:23] | What… What purpose could it possibly serve | 你杀了我们又有什么好处呢 |
[37:26] | for you to shoot us all? None. | 什么都没有 |
[37:30] | There’s no reason | 完全没有理由 |
[37:31] | why we couldn’t all walk out of here. | 让我们都死在这里 |
[37:34] | Think, Bruce, think about it. | 想想吧 Bruce 想想吧 |
[37:36] | Joe, I have thought about it. | Joe 我已经想过了 |
[37:40] | And everything we’ve done here… | 我们在这里干的这些事 |
[37:43] | every key stroke on the computer has been completely encrypted. | 在电脑上的每一次操作都是加密的 |
[37:47] | Understand? | 你明白吗? |
[37:48] | So six months from now when my wife gets a call | 所以在六个月之后 |
[37:50] | from a lawyer in the Cayman Islands | 当我妻子接到由一个开曼群岛的律师 打来的电话 |
[37:51] | telling her about her unexpected windfall, | 告诉她有一笔意料之外的横财落在她面前时 |
[37:54] | no one will be able to trace it back to this room. | 没有人会把它和这个房间 |
[37:57] | To any of us. | 和我们 |
[37:59] | To what’s happened here. | 以及今天发生的事情联系起来 |
[38:03] | Unless… | 除非 |
[38:06] | you know, unless someone makes it out that door. | 你知道 除非有人把它泄露出去 |
[38:16] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[38:26] | Upon my signal– all firearms at the ready. | 等我的命令 所有武装人员各就各位 |
[38:30] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[39:16] | How are you going to do it? | 你准备怎么下手呢? |
[39:21] | What do you mean? | 你说什么? |
[39:23] | I mean, you only get one shot, you know. | 我是说 你只有开一枪的机会 |
[39:25] | One shot and every policeman in Phoenix who can fire a gun | 只要你开一枪 全凤凰城有持枪许可的警察 |
[39:28] | is coming through that door. | 就会撞开门蜂拥而入 |
[39:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:33] | I can shoot three people. | 我可以一枪打死三个 |
[39:35] | No, you can’t! | 不 你不能! |
[39:42] | No… No! | 不 不! |
[39:46] | Don’t anybody move! | 都不许动! |
[40:15] | Allison. (laughing) | |
[40:16] | Allison? | |
[40:18] | The dread… | 那种恐惧感 |
[40:20] | I think it just left. | 似乎在刚才消失了 |
[40:47] | ARIEL: Mom… | 妈妈 |
[40:48] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[41:00] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么? |
[41:02] | We’re watching Daddy sleep. | 我们在看爸爸睡觉 |
[41:06] | It’s the first time he’s slept through the night | 自从参加了Aaron的葬礼 |
[41:08] | since Aaron’s funeral. | 这是他睡的第一宿踏实觉 |
[41:12] | Oh, look, he’s smiling. | 哦 看啊 他在笑呢 |
[41:16] | I was afraid he would never smile again. | 我还怕他这辈子都不会笑了呢 |
[41:20] | Hope, like dread, it often comes unannounced, | 希望 和恐惧感一样 来得悄无声息 |
[41:24] | and then thankfully intoxicates us | 而且令人感激地使我们陶醉其中 |
[41:27] | and inoculates our feelings | 赋予我们一种并不理性的 |
[41:28] | with an irrational sense of joy and optimism. | 欢乐和乐观 |
[41:32] | Hope is the high, dread is the low. | 希望是高峰 恐惧是低谷 |
[41:37] | I guess life is the stuff in between. | 而生命 在我看来 就是在这二者之间的东西 |