时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ?????? | 前情回顾 据报道 aerody科技公司办公室发生枪杀 |
[00:01] | ????? | |
[00:05] | ????? | 有人看见John Dubois吗 |
[00:10] | ???????? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:11] | ????? | 当然 和往常一样 |
[00:13] | -???? | -???? -欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[00:15] | ????? | 一切都好吗 工作怎么样 我们之间有什么问题吗 |
[00:19] | Everything is fine. | 一切都好 |
[00:20] | Something seems wrong. | 似乎出了些什么问题 |
[00:21] | Mrs. Dubois, | Dubois夫人 |
[00:22] | my name is Marcus Canty. | 我是Marcus Canty |
[00:24] | I work with your husband. | 和你丈夫一块工作 |
[00:25] | Since he’s come back to work, | 自从他回来工作后 |
[00:27] | he hasn’t been attending any meetings, | 一个会议都没有参加 |
[00:28] | he hasn’t been making any phone calls. | 什么电话都没打 |
[00:31] | Your boss called. | 你老板打电话来了 |
[00:32] | They said they might want you to see someone. | 他们说可能希望你去见见谁 |
[00:34] | My name is Cooper Conroy. | 我是Cooper Conroy |
[00:36] | I’m an attorney,Mr. Dubois. | 律师 Dubois先生 |
[00:37] | Can you talk for a moment? | 能谈谈吗 |
[00:38] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[00:40] | About millions of dollars I believe you’re entitled to. | 关于几百万美元的事 我相信你享受其所有权 |
[00:43] | I dream the same dream every night, | 我每晚都做同样的梦 |
[00:46] | and there is nothing circumstantial about it. | 那也没有什么无法证实的 |
[00:49] | We’re going to finish trying this case. | 我们要结束这个案子的审判 |
[00:50] | We’re going to trust the jury. | 我们得信任陪审团 |
[00:52] | We find the defendant | 我们认为被告 |
[00:53] | guilty of murder in first degree. | 一级谋杀罪名成立 |
[00:56] | Thank you for the encouragement. | 谢谢你的鼓励 |
[00:58] | I work for the District Attorney, | 我为刑事律师Manuel Devalos |
[01:00] | Manuel Devalos. | 工作 |
[01:01] | It’s not that exciting. | 这没什么让人好激动的 |
[01:02] | Easy for you to say. | 你说起来是很容易啊 |
[01:04] | You don’t sell pharmaceuticals for a living. | 你可不需要靠买药品谋生 |
[01:05] | So… | 那… |
[01:06] | what’s it like working for the DA? | 为刑事律师工作是什么感觉 |
[01:08] | I thought you needed to see this. Oh,my God. | 我想你需要看看这个 奥 天哪 |
[01:11] | It’s Natalie Paxton’s head on Ramona Hensley’s body. | 这是Natalie Paxton的头 安在Ramona Hensley的身子上 |
[01:15] | City Hall is already being inundated | 市政厅已经被人群淹没了 |
[01:16] | with people calling for the immediate release | 公众要求立即释放 |
[01:18] | of Walter Paxton. | |
[01:21] | You expecting a calltoday… It’s okay. | 你今晚是在等某个电话吗 |
[01:22] | …or maybe a text? | …不然某条短信 |
[01:24] | My husband’s kind of going through something. | 我丈夫似乎在经历什么事情 |
[01:27] | Well,now we know where the head | 现在我们知道第三个受害者的头 |
[01:28] | of the third victim ended up. | 是在哪儿被砍的了 |
[01:30] | So who’s the body belong to? | 那这是谁的尸体 |
[01:31] | Driver’s license photo. | 这是驾照上的照片 |
[01:45] | Hey,Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[01:47] | Evening,son. | 晚上好 儿子 |
[01:48] | So… | 那… |
[01:49] | what’s all the hubbub? | 出什么乱子了呢 |
[01:50] | Huh? | 恩 |
[01:52] | What’s so important you needed to raise me from the dead? | 什么重要的事情竟然让你想起我来 |
[01:56] | Well,I was just kind of reviewing my options, | 恩 我不过在回顾我的选择 |
[01:59] | contemplating my future. | 思考我的未来 |
[02:02] | Well,you know,I don’t get you. | 呃 你知道 我不明白 |
[02:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[02:05] | What’s to contemplate? | 有什么好思考的呢 |
[02:06] | I mean,your future’s right here. | 我是说 你的未来就在眼前 |
[02:09] | You got the,the two kids… | 你有 有两个孩子… |
[02:11] | Three. | 三个 |
[02:12] | …the happy marriage to Haley Joel Osment. | …和Haley Joel Osment幸福的婚姻 |
[02:16] | Yeah,I know,I know. | 恩 我知道 我知道 |
[02:19] | I just… | 只不过… |
[02:20] | There were five of us in that room,Dad. | 那屋里有我们五个人 爸爸 |
[02:24] | Only two of us made it out alive. | 但只有我们两个人支撑着 |
[02:27] | Why me? | 但只有我们两个人活着出来 |
[02:28] | Why not them? | 而不是他们 |
[02:32] | Because. | 因为 |
[02:35] | That’s it? | 没了 |
[02:37] | That’s your answer? | 那就是你的回答么 |
[02:39] | “Because”? | “因为” |
[02:41] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题是什么么 |
[02:43] | You’ve never been in a war. | 你从没经历过战争 |
[02:45] | My generation… we saw death, | 我这一代… 我们目睹了死亡 |
[02:48] | contemplated our own mortality when we were young | 还年轻就思考了我们自己生命的终结 |
[02:51] | so we didn’t have to waste | 所以说我们不需要在剩下的日子里 |
[02:52] | the rest of our lives worrying about it. | 去操心这个问题 |
[02:55] | We realized that death takes care of itself. | 我们明白死亡会管好它自己的 |
[02:57] | It’s life that needs your attention. | 需要你关照的却是生活 |
[03:01] | Life,huh? | 生活 恩 |
[03:04] | Look,you got a great job. You got a hot little wife. | 你看 你有份好工作 有个性感的老婆 |
[03:07] | You got a couple of nice kids, | 几个可爱的孩子 |
[03:10] | and here you are wondering why you’re alive. | 但你却在这纳闷你为什么活着 |
[03:13] | You know what you need to do? | 你知道你需要干的是什么么 |
[03:15] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[03:16] | You need to wake up. Oh,really? | 你需要清醒过来 奥 是么 |
[03:18] | I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[03:19] | Honey,I need you to wake up. | 亲爱的 我要你醒过来 |
[03:21] | Honey? Darling. | 亲爱的 宝贝 |
[03:22] | Please,just wake up. | 拜托 醒过来吧 |
[03:24] | Wait a second. No,I’m confused. | 等等 不 我糊涂了 |
[03:25] | Why should I? | 为什么我必须醒过来 |
[03:28] | Give me one good reason. | 给我个好理由 |
[03:31] | Because I need to talk to you about a dream I just had. | 因为我需要告诉你我刚才做的一个梦 |
[03:34] | So they found your friend’s body | 这么说他们找到了你朋友的尸体 |
[03:36] | with the head of the third victim on it? | 上面安着第3个受害者的头 |
[03:39] | That would make your friend the fourth victim. | 那样的话你的朋友就是第4个受害者 |
[03:42] | Uh-huh. | 恩 |
[03:44] | To be honest,I don’t think the issue is as much who to call | 说实话 我觉得这问题更多是说什么 |
[03:47] | as it is what to say. | 而不是跟谁说 |
[03:49] | Well,I have to tell someone. | 但是必须得告诉某个人 |
[03:50] | What are you going to tell them? | 你要告诉他们什么呢 |
[03:51] | “I don’t know who the next victim is, | “我不知道下一个受害者是谁 |
[03:53] | but I can tell you about the one after that”? | 但是我能告诉你再下一个”? |
[03:55] | It’s not as if you know when any of this is going to happen. | 这不等于说你知道他们会在什么时候发生 |
[03:57] | Are you saying I shouldn’t tell anybody? | 你的意思是我不应该告诉任何人 |
[03:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:00] | Keep in mind this is a dream you had after two martinis. | 记住这是你在喝了两杯马提尼之后做的梦 |
[04:03] | Uh… I’m not telling you | 呃… 我不是在告诉你 |
[04:06] | how to do your job. | 你该如何做你的工作 |
[04:07] | I’m just saying that I don’t think | 我不过是说我不觉得今天晚上 |
[04:08] | there’s anyone to call tonight. | 可以给谁打电话 |
[04:10] | Right. | 也是 |
[04:13] | Speaking of calling,how’s your phone? | 说起打电话 你手机怎么样了 |
[04:17] | Very clean. | 很干净 |
[04:20] | Useless,but very clean. | 用不着了 但是非常干净 |
[04:23] | Melinda had her baby… | Melinda生孩子了… |
[04:25] | and that’s who keeps texting me. | 是她一直给我发信息的 |
[04:28] | She asked about you,by the way. | 还有 她问起你 |
[04:31] | How you’re doing. | 问你怎么样 |
[04:32] | How you’re doing with me. | 和我关系如何 |
[04:35] | Tell her not very well. | 跟她说不是很好 |
[04:42] | But I’m determined to change that. | 但是我决定了要改变一下 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[04:47] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[05:10] | ***** | |
[05:36] | Alligator. | 短吻鳄 |
[05:37] | A- L-L-I… | |
[05:42] | – Alligator. – Morning. | – 短吻鳄 – 早啊 |
[05:44] | Dad,where’s Mom? Let me switch rooms. | 爸爸 妈妈呢 让我换个房间 |
[05:45] | Still sleeping,sweetie. | 还睡着呢 宝贝 |
[05:47] | Can you give her another one? | 能再给她个么 |
[05:50] | Okay,let’s see. | 好 让我们看 |
[05:51] | Here’s one. | 这儿有一个 |
[05:52] | Jocular. | 诙谐地 |
[05:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:54] | What can I do for you,Mr. Conroy? | 有什么我帮的上忙的么 Conroy先生 |
[05:57] | At the risk of sounding like a clich? | 不怕我说句套话 |
[05:59] | this call is about what I can do for you. | 这电话是有关我能为你做什么的 |
[06:02] | I thought we left it that you were going to wait for my call. | 我想我们上次说好是你等我的电话吧 |
[06:04] | And I would have,but you didn’t call. | 本来是应该这样 但是你没有打电话给我 |
[06:07] | Usually when I mention | 通常 当我说起 |
[06:08] | that there’s potentially millions of dollars involved, | 某件事情涉及几百万美元的时候 |
[06:10] | people at least let me buy them a cup of coffee. | 别人至少会让我请他们喝杯咖啡 |
[06:13] | You do drink coffee,don’t you,Mr. Dubois? | 你喝咖啡吧 喝么 Dubois先生 |
[06:19] | You were looking for me? | 你在找我么 |
[06:21] | Yeah,I was. | 是的 |
[06:24] | The name P.D. McCall ring a bell? | P.D. McCall这名字记得吧 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[06:27] | Couple of months ago, | 几个月前 |
[06:28] | you told me about a reporter from out of town | 你告诉我外地的一个记者 |
[06:30] | who was calling you,asking questions about this office, | 打电话给你 问了你有关办公室的问题 |
[06:33] | certain particulars about the Sonny Troyer case. | 一些Sonny Troyer案的细节 |
[06:36] | Do you remember the name of that reporter? | 你记得那个记者的名字吗 |
[06:39] | Not off the top of my head. | 一下子还说不上来 |
[06:41] | I can look it up if it’s important. | 如果重要的话我可以找找 |
[06:47] | Amid the flood of articles from around the country | 全国发行的这堆报纸中 |
[06:50] | suggesting that,uh, | 有评论说 呃 |
[06:51] | I completely misjudged this situation, | 我完全错判了形势 |
[06:54] | did you happen to see this one? | 你碰巧读了这篇没有 |
[06:56] | “Aggressive DA’s Office | “地检官办公室富有攻击性 |
[06:58] | Finally Undone by Recapitator. “ | 最终为组尸者破灭 “ |
[07:00] | Undone by what? | 被什么破灭 |
[07:01] | The Recapitator. | 组尸者 |
[07:04] | That’s what they’re calling our killer. | 他们是这么称呼我们的凶手的 |
[07:06] | He doesn’t just decapitate these women, | 不光砍了这些女人的头 |
[07:08] | he re-capitates them, | 还重新组合了尸首 |
[07:10] | putting the head of his last victim | 把他上一个受害者的头放到了 |
[07:11] | on the body of his current one. | 他现在杀的那人的尸体上 |
[07:13] | Clever. | 真聪明啊 |
[07:15] | Anyway,this P.D. McCall | 不管怎么说 这个P.D. McCall |
[07:17] | points out that if I had at least entertained the deal | 指出如果我至少能够考虑下Paxton的律师 |
[07:20] | that Paxton’s attorney was shopping, | 提出的那笔交易的话 |
[07:22] | that the judge most certainly would have suspended | 那法官也大有可能会在做出判决之钱 |
[07:24] | the trial prior to the verdict, | 悬置整个审判 |
[07:25] | and we wouldn’t be in the mess we’re in now. | 那样的话我们就不会像现在这样一滩糟了 |
[07:30] | An opinion I know you share. | 我知道这和你的想法一样 |
[07:32] | Manny,I never said that to anyone but you. | Manny 我从没对除你之外的任何人提过 |
[07:36] | Of course not. | 当然的 |
[07:38] | I just can’t figure out | 我只是不明白 |
[07:40] | why this national reporter is coming after my scalp. | 什么这个国内记者要这样整我 |
[07:54] | District Attorney’s Office,Allison Dubois speaking. | 地检官办公室 我是Allison Dubois |
[07:58] | Are you that blonde I saw inhaling martinis | 你是我昨晚在旅馆酒吧看见的 |
[08:00] | at the hotel bar last night? | 喝马提尼的那个金发女士吗 |
[08:02] | Uh,who am I speaking with? | 呃 请问你是哪位 |
[08:04] | It’s your drinking buddy,Drinking Buddy. | 是和你一起喝酒的那个啦 酒友 |
[08:06] | How you holding up this morning? | 你今天早晨是怎么应付的 |
[08:07] | I’m surviving. | 挣扎求生啊 |
[08:09] | My husband let me sleep in a bit,which was nice. | 我丈夫让我睡了会 真不错 |
[08:11] | It’s my boss I’m worried about. | 让我担心的倒是我上司 |
[08:12] | Every two minutes, | 每两分钟 |
[08:14] | they bring in another stack of newspaper articles | 他们就拿进来一堆新闻报道 |
[08:16] | about how he bungled | 有关他如何搞砸 |
[08:17] | the whole Paxton thing. | 这整个Paxton案的 |
[08:19] | He looks so defeated. | 他看起来很受打击啊 |
[08:20] | Let’s change the subject. | 我们换个话题吧 |
[08:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[08:23] | I am killing time before a client meeting. | 和客户见面前消磨时间呢 |
[08:25] | Why? You want to get another drink? | 怎么 你还想喝一杯 |
[08:27] | Yes,but I can’t. | 是的 但是我不能啊 |
[08:29] | Actually,I’m glad you called. | 其实 你打电话来我很高兴 |
[08:30] | I wanted to ask you a question. | 我想问你个问题 |
[08:31] | Oh,excellent. | 奥 好极了 |
[08:33] | You ask the questions for a change. | 你问我问题来换个话题 |
[08:34] | How long are you going to be in town? | 你要在城里呆多久 |
[08:36] | Why? Hubby jealous? | 怎么 你丈夫嫉妒了 |
[08:37] | No,I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[08:38] | Last night when I left, | 昨天晚上我离开的时候 |
[08:40] | I thought about you in that hotel by yourself. | 我想着你独自一人在旅馆里 |
[08:44] | I kind of like the way you look with your head on your own neck. | 我像是喜欢你的头 安在你自己的脖子上那样子 |
[08:48] | You are really sweet in a deeply twisted way. | 你讨人喜欢的方式可真古怪啊 |
[08:52] | I am here for as long as it takes me | 多久能把工作做完 |
[08:54] | to get my work done,but don’t be concerned. | 我就在这呆多久 不过别担心啦 |
[08:56] | There’s thousands of hotel rooms in Phoenix | 凤凰城有千万个旅馆房间 |
[08:58] | and only one Recapitator. | 但组尸者却只有一个 |
[08:59] | Recapitator? | 组尸者 |
[09:01] | Oh,my God,I just heard someone call him that in the elevator. | 奥 天哪 我刚才在电梯里听见有人这么叫他的 |
[09:03] | I can’t believe a civilian like you | 我真是不敢相信像你这样的公民 |
[09:05] | is already acting like that’s his name. | 就已经能说的好象那就是他的名字一样 |
[09:07] | That is his name and I like it. | 那就是他的名字 我很喜欢 |
[09:09] | I told you – Court TV junkie. | 我跟你说过啦 – 法律频道迷 |
[09:10] | So… give me some dirt. | 那… 告诉我点什么内幕吧 |
[09:12] | What are the police saying about the connection | 警察是怎么说Paxton的老婆 |
[09:14] | between Paxton’s wife and this new victim? | 和这个新受害者的关系的 |
[09:16] | Well,that’s what’s scary. | 恩 这就是吓人的地方 |
[09:17] | There doesn’t seem to be a connection other than the fact | 似乎除了都单独在 豪华的旅馆房间这一事实外 |
[09:19] | that they were both alone in expensive hotel rooms. | 她们之间没有任何联系 |
[09:23] | It seems completely random, | 看来这完全是随机的 |
[09:25] | which is why,as much as I enjoy having you around, | 这也就是为什么 尽管我喜欢你留在这里 |
[09:28] | I sure would feel much better | 我敢肯定如果在我们抓到那人之前 你能离开这儿的话 |
[09:30] | if you left town until we catch this guy. | 那感觉会更好 |
[09:33] | Or- I don’t know- come stay at my house. | 或者- 我不知道- 来我家住 |
[09:35] | You can be the referee between me and my husband. | 你可以做我和我丈夫的裁判 |
[09:38] | Sorry,I like my job and I like room service, | 真抱歉 我喜欢我的工作也喜欢客房服务 |
[09:41] | but I’d love to do the cocktail or the lunch thing again. | 不过我挺乐意再一起喝回鸡尾酒 或者吃个午饭什么的 |
[09:44] | Anyway,you know what? | 不管怎么说 你知道吧 |
[09:46] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:47] | For crying out loud,you work for politicians,girl. | 别搞什么名堂了 你是为政客们工作 姑娘 |
[09:49] | Stop worrying about my neck and watch out for your own. | 别再担心我的脖子 留心下你自己的吧 |
[09:52] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[09:54] | I had a doctor’s appointment. | 我和医生有约 |
[09:56] | Company-ordered therapy. | 公司指定的治疗 |
[09:58] | Eh,it’s pretty standard in situations like this. | 呃 对于这样的情况来说很平常啊 |
[10:02] | Forgive me; situations like what? | 抱歉 像什么样的情况 |
[10:04] | I think what I’ve been through is fairly unique. | 我想我现在经历的情况非常特殊 |
[10:06] | I didn’t mean to diminish the impact it’s had | 我没有刻意减弱那对你 |
[10:08] | on you or,or your life. | 或者你的生活的影响 |
[10:10] | That’s the reason I’m here. | 这就是我来这儿的原因 |
[10:12] | I’ve actually had quite a bit of experience in this area. | 其实我在这方面很有经验 |
[10:14] | And what is “this area”? | 这方面指什么 |
[10:17] | Suing the companies where the,where the violence occurs? | 起诉发生暴力事件的公司 |
[10:20] | Aren’t they victims in all this,too? | 难道他们不也是受害者么 |
[10:22] | I mean,they didn’t tell my co-worker | 我是说 他们没有让我同事 |
[10:24] | to bring a gun to work, | 备带着枪上班 |
[10:25] | much less use it against his colleagues. | 更不用说用他来对付同事了 |
[10:28] | And if you really want to start assigning blame, | 如果你真的要责备谁的话 |
[10:31] | he wasn’t even an employee. | 他甚至都不是雇员 |
[10:33] | He was fired. | 他被炒了 |
[10:34] | He used my ID to get in the front gate. | 他是用我的身份证进的大门 |
[10:37] | I gave it to him. | 我给他的 |
[10:38] | If you wanted to, | 如果你想的话 |
[10:40] | you could argue that the whole thing was my fault. | 你可以争辩说这整个事情都是我的错 |
[10:43] | Guy brings a gun to work,kills himself and two others. | 那家伙持枪上班 杀了自己和其他两个人 |
[10:46] | My fault. | 我的错 |
[10:47] | Three guns. | 三把枪 |
[10:49] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:50] | He came to the office with three guns. | 他带着三把枪进的办公室 |
[10:53] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:55] | Aerodytech is a government contractor. | Aerodytech是政府工作承包商 |
[10:57] | The sensitive nature of their work means | 他们的工作的敏感性意味着 |
[11:00] | that they’re a target for terrorists, | 他们是恐怖份子、不满的雇员及竞争者 |
[11:02] | disgruntled employees,and competitors. | 的一个目标 |
[11:04] | And you’re telling me you think it’s okay that the only thing | 你却告诉我你认为在Aerodytech和Bruce Rossiter的枪之间 |
[11:07] | standing between Aerodytech and Bruce Rossiter’s guns | 只有你的身份证和没人看管的大门 |
[11:11] | was your ID at an unmanned security gate? | 这是合理的 |
[11:14] | Mr. Dubois,these people | Dubois先生 这些人 |
[11:17] | did not take adequate precautions | 没有采取适当的防范措施 |
[11:20] | to protect the country,its secrets,or their employees. | 来保护国家 国家的机密或者他们的雇员 |
[11:24] | Stop working so hard to defend them. | 别这么努力为他们辩护了 |
[11:26] | They certainly didn’t do much to defend you. | 他们根本就没做什么来保护你 |
[11:32] | It’s me,the hunter-gatherer. | 我回来了 狩猎采集人 |
[11:35] | I bring food | 我带来了食物 |
[11:37] | and communications from the outside world. | 还有外面的消息 |
[11:40] | In here. | 在里边呢 |
[11:42] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[11:46] | Can I steal you for a minute? | 我能独占你一会吗 |
[11:49] | Bridge,would you finish setting the table for Mommy? | Bridge 帮你妈妈摆好饭桌好吗 |
[11:52] | I can’t decide if this guy’s our savior | 我不知道这家伙到底是我们的救星 |
[11:54] | or Mephistopheles in lawyer’s clothing. | 还是披着律师外衣的恶魔 |
[11:56] | There’s something about his intensity. | 我总觉得他有点过分热情 |
[11:58] | On the one hand,I love the fact | 一方面 我喜欢这个事实 |
[12:01] | that he might be working for us, | 也就是他可能会为我们工作 |
[12:02] | and on the other hand,I feel ashamed of myself | 而另一方面呢 我又不情愿 |
[12:04] | for hiring somebody like that to do our bidding. | 雇用那样的人来为我们做事 |
[12:09] | Why are you smiling? What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么 有什么好笑的 |
[12:12] | You’re talking to me. I miss that. | 你在和我交谈 我真想念啊 |
[12:19] | I honestly just don’t know what to do. | 老实说 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[12:22] | I like Aerodytech. | 我爱Aerodytech |
[12:24] | And it just seems wrong when I… | 但是这就是不对劲… |
[12:27] | when I think about my dead friends, | 在我想到我那些死去的朋友 |
[12:29] | and I think about that awful day, | 想到那可怕的一天 |
[12:31] | to be thinking about money. | 去想关于钱的问题 |
[12:35] | Maybe that’s naive. | 可能是我太天真了吧 |
[12:37] | I mean,what would I say to Mr. Canty? | 我是说 我又能和Canty先生说什么 |
[12:39] | Oh,my God,he called you. | 奥 上帝 他打电话给你了 |
[12:41] | Left you a message on the answering machine. | 在答录机上给你留了言 |
[12:43] | I didn’t get a chance to tell you. | 我还没能告诉你 |
[12:45] | He wants to have lunch with you tomorrow. | 他想明天和你一块吃午饭 |
[12:47] | See,I already feel like I’m cheating on him by having this conversation. | 是吧 我已经觉得早上的交谈 是对Canty先生的欺骗 |
[12:52] | He said “millions of dollars. “ | 他说了”几百万美元” |
[12:54] | Maybe “tens of millions of dollars. “ | 有可能是”几千万美元” |
[12:58] | All right,ladies and gentlemen,five women are dead now, | 好了 女士们先生们 现已有五名女士遇害 |
[13:02] | all brutally murdered by the same sociopath. | 皆为同一个反社会者残忍谋杀 |
[13:06] | Are you embarrassed? | 你为之困窘吗 |
[13:09] | Are you ashamed? | 你为之羞耻吗 |
[13:10] | I know I am. | 我知道我是 |
[13:13] | Our local hotels and restaurants are losing millions in revenue. | 我们的地方旅馆饭店损失百万收入 |
[13:18] | Our convention center is empty. | 我们的会议中心空无一人 |
[13:20] | Every day brings a new cancellation. | 每天都有被取消的预定 |
[13:22] | And our Chamber of Commerce is telling me | 我们的商会告诉我 |
[13:25] | that it will take years to shake off the perception | 凤凰城如若摆脱不安全的城市之名 |
[13:28] | of Phoenix as an unsafe city to visit. | 尚需年月 |
[13:33] | Well,I won’have it. | 我不会让它这样的 |
[13:36] | Not on my watch. | 在我的监视下不会 |
[13:41] | I’m not going down like my predecessor. | 我不会如我前任一样失败下台 |
[13:46] | I like being the new DA of Phoenix. | 我希望成为凤凰城的新地检官 |
[13:50] | Huh? | 啊 |
[14:02] | There’s another murder after Debra’s. | Debra之后又有一起谋杀 |
[14:04] | Huh? | 恩 |
[14:06] | I said,”There’s another murder after Debra’s. “ | 我说”Debra之后又有一起谋杀” |
[14:10] | I’m sorry. I know that you said something to me | 抱歉 我知道你在跟我说了什么 |
[14:13] | ’cause I saw your mouth was moving. | 因为我看见你的嘴在动 |
[14:14] | It was awful. | 这太糟了 |
[14:16] | Five women killed. | 五个女人被杀 |
[14:18] | Debra and then another one, | Debra然后又一个 |
[14:19] | and Devalos wasn’t the DA anymore. | Devalos不再是地检官了 |
[14:21] | They got rid of him. | 他们解雇他了 |
[14:22] | Okay,okay. | 好 好 |
[14:24] | So this is in the future? | 那这是以后的事了 |
[14:26] | Yeah. But you don’t know specifically when? | 是的 但你不知道具体是什么时候 |
[14:29] | What can I do that I haven’t already done? | 如果我还没有做过什么 我能怎么做? |
[14:31] | I tried to convince Debra she was in danger. | 我试着让Debra相信她有危险 |
[14:34] | She wouldn’t believe me. | 她就是不相信我 |
[14:36] | What am I going to do? Tell my boss, | 那我能做什么呢 告诉我上司 |
[14:38] | “Hey,now might be a great time | “嘿 现在是把你的个人简历 |
[14:40] | “for you to get that resume out there. | “投出去的大好时机 |
[14:42] | Check out the DA wanted ads”? | 看一看地检官的招聘广告” |
[14:45] | What,laughing,sleepy boy? | 怎么了 在那儿笑啊笑的困孩子 |
[14:47] | You going to make some more fun of me? | 你还要再取笑我一下吗 |
[14:49] | No,I’m not making fun of you. | 不 我没有笑你 |
[14:51] | I just seems to me like this is just a math problem. | 在我看来这不过是一道数学题 |
[14:54] | What’s a math problem? | 什么数学题 |
[14:56] | You said there are five victims | 你说了有五个受害者 |
[14:59] | and that your friend is the fourth victim. | 你的朋友是第四个 |
[15:02] | And you implied that Devalos gets fired | 接着你暗示说第五个女孩死了后 |
[15:05] | after the death of the fifth girl. | Devalos会被炒 |
[15:07] | So it just seems pretty obvious to me what you’ve got to do. | 所以你要做什么在我看来再清楚不过了 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 恩 |
[15:12] | Well,just don’t let your friend get murdered. | 别让你朋友被谋杀不就行了 |
[15:15] | Then your friend lives; | 然后你的朋友活下来 |
[15:16] | Devalos doesn’t get fired; | Devalos也不会被炒 |
[15:19] | there is no fifth victim; | 也不会有第五个受害者 |
[15:20] | everyone lives happily… | 每个人都会幸福的活着… |
[15:23] | well,I suppose the third victim is not that happy,but… | 呃 我想那第三个受害者可能没那么开心 不过… |
[15:27] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:29] | All right,I’m not making myself clear. | 好吧 是我没说清楚 |
[15:33] | Okay,if your friend is the fourth victim, | 如果你的朋友是第四个受害者 |
[15:36] | then just don’t let her be. | 那别让她成为受害者不就行了 |
[15:37] | Put her under surveillance. | 监视她 |
[15:39] | Don’t let her out of your sight. | 别让她离开你的视线 |
[15:40] | You know this guy is going to come and look for her, | 你知道那家伙会来找她 |
[15:43] | so just be there when he does. | 那他来的时候你在那儿就是了 |
[15:45] | Stop the murder,stop the murderer. | 阻止谋杀 阻止那个凶手 |
[15:51] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮我做点事 |
[15:56] | Joe? Hey,Marcus. | Joe吗 嘿 Marcus |
[15:58] | How are you? Texting my wife. | 你好吗 给我妻子发短信呢 |
[16:00] | New phone,does everything but make coffee. | 新手机 除了不会做咖啡别的无所不能 |
[16:02] | That’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[16:05] | You’re looking good. Relaxed. | 你看上去不错啊 很放松 |
[16:08] | I talked to Dr. Myers. | 我和Myers医生谈过了 |
[16:10] | He’s very pleased about everything. | 他对一切都很满意 |
[16:14] | Joe,we miss you. | Joe 我们想你 |
[16:17] | Hey,I miss being there. | 嘿 我也很想在那里 |
[16:18] | I don’t know what happened that week I came back… | 我不知道我回去的那个星期是怎么了… |
[16:21] | Doesn’t matter. Myers says you’re better. | 没事啦 Myers说你好多了 |
[16:23] | So if you’re willing, | 所以如果你愿意的话 |
[16:25] | you and your,uh,new phone… | 你和你的 呃 新手机… |
[16:27] | More than willing. | 再愿意不过啦 |
[16:30] | Um… | 恩… |
[16:33] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:34] | It’s your annual bonus check. | 你的年奖金支票 |
[16:36] | Postdated,you won’t be able | 日期填迟了 这几个星期 |
[16:39] | to cash it for a few weeks,but we wanted you to have it. | 你还取不了现金 但是我们希望把它给你 |
[16:42] | So you know what we were thinking. | 这样你就知道我们是怎么想的了 |
[16:44] | It’s a little premature,isn’t it? It’s May. | 有点早啊 不是吗 现在是五月份 |
[16:47] | Well,given everything that’s happened… | 恩 考虑所有发生了的事情… |
[16:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:54] | It’s probably four times what you were expecting. | 这可能是你预期的四倍多 |
[16:57] | Closer to five. | 接近五倍 |
[16:58] | You know,I can hear you’re in a hurry | 你知道 我能听出你急着想 |
[17:01] | to get back to work,but the truth is, | 回来工作 但事实是 |
[17:03] | if you wanted a couple more weeks- | 如果你想再过几个星期- |
[17:05] | no doctors,no anything- | 不看医生 什么都不做- |
[17:08] | just a real vacation, | 只是纯粹的假期 |
[17:10] | we would certainly understand. | 我们非常理解 |
[17:15] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[17:18] | I won’t lie to you. | 我不想骗你 |
[17:19] | You go through an experience like this… | 你经历了那样一件事情… |
[17:24] | …and you start looking at all your options. | …你开始回顾你的选择 |
[17:28] | Looking back on your whole professional life | 回头看看你整个职业生涯 |
[17:31] | wondering if it was really as meaningful… | 怀疑这是不是真的… |
[17:34] | as you remember it being. | 像你记得的那样有意义 |
[17:37] | Wondering if the people that you’ve given your life to… | 怀疑你为之奔波的那些人… |
[17:42] | …well,if any of it actually matters to them. | …其中的一个选择是不是真的对他们很重要 |
[17:45] | Well,I hope you can see that it did… | 我希望你能发现那是这样的… |
[17:48] | that it does. | 现在也是 |
[17:50] | You just need to take your time. | 你只需要放松 |
[17:52] | Make sure you’re ready. | 保证你已经准备好了 |
[17:54] | Then come back and we’ll hit the ground running. | 回来然后我们马上开始行动 |
[17:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | To the future. | 为将来干杯 |
[18:08] | Oh,actually, | 奥 事实上 |
[18:10] | there is one little thing I need you to do | 有件事情我希望你 |
[18:13] | sooner rather than later. | 尽快去做 |
[18:16] | Just over the weekend,take it home, | 就这周末 带回去 |
[18:18] | and when you get a chance,uh,read it over and then sign it. | 找个机会 呃 看一看 然后签个字 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry,Marcus. What is this? | 抱歉 Marcus 这是什么 |
[18:23] | Oh,it’s just a standard form. | 奥 这不过是个标准格式 |
[18:26] | The insurance company wanted us to give it to you. | 保险公司希望我们把它交给你 |
[18:29] | It’s,uh,some kind | 这 呃 类似于一种 |
[18:31] | of liability waiver. | 责任声明书 |
[18:33] | “I,Joseph Dubois,hereby release Aerodytech, | “我 Joseph Dubois 特此让渡于 |
[18:36] | “its officers and shareholders from any claim, | “其高级职员及其股东一切取得或放弃 |
[18:38] | “future or past,relating to events | “公司财产的诉求权 |
[18:40] | occurring on or off company property… “ | 无论今后亦或过去… “ |
[18:45] | You mind if I have an attorney take a look at this? | 如果我让一个律师看这个你介意吗 |
[18:48] | Of course not. | 当然不了 |
[18:49] | It’s a little awkward,but,uh… | 有那么点别扭 但是 呃… |
[18:52] | I need to have that back before you can return to work. | 我需要你在回来工作前 把那个交还给我 |
[18:55] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:57] | It’s not us. It’s the insurance company. | 不是我们 是保险公司 |
[19:00] | They’re insisting we get your signature on those | 他们坚持要我们让你在回来前 |
[19:02] | before we can bring you back. | 在那些东西上签字 |
[19:04] | You understand. | 你明白吧 |
[19:06] | Marcus,are you saying that if I don’t sign these, | Marcus 你是说如果我不签字的话 |
[19:08] | I can’t come back to work? | 我就不能回来工作 |
[19:09] | No,I’m not saying that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[19:10] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能这么做 |
[19:12] | Aerodytech can’t do that. | Aerodytech也不能这么做 |
[19:14] | You can’t fire someone without cause. | 你不能无缘无故就把人炒了 |
[19:16] | Joe,please don’t go down this road. | Joe 拜托别这么想 |
[19:19] | There’s always cause. They’ll find cause. | 总有原因的 他们会找到理由的 |
[19:21] | No! There is no cause. | 不 根本就没有理由 |
[19:24] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[19:27] | I sat there for eight hours | 我在那儿坐了8小时 |
[19:29] | with a gun pointed at me | 一把枪对着我 |
[19:32] | and tried to reason with a man. | 我试着和那男人理论 |
[19:34] | That’s cause?! That’s not cause. | 那就是理由么 根本不是 |
[19:37] | How about not showing up | 那你上星期没去参加 |
[19:38] | for your company-mandated therapy last week? | 公司指定的治疗呢 |
[19:41] | The insurance company seems to think that’s cause. | 保险公司似乎觉得那是个理由 |
[19:46] | Wait a minute. Where are you going? | 等一下 你去哪儿呢 |
[19:47] | We haven’t even ordered yet. | 我们还没点菜呢 |
[19:48] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[19:49] | I want you to think about this. | 我希望你考虑一下 |
[19:51] | There’s a lot of money in that envelope. | 那信封里可有不少钱 |
[19:53] | And who knows,maybe I could get you a little more. | 谁知道呢 说不定我能让你得到更多呢 |
[19:57] | You… | 你… |
[19:59] | I’m telling you,I didn’t know what to think. | 我跟你说了 我不知道该怎么去想 |
[20:01] | It felt like an ultimatum. | 那感觉像是最后通牒似的 |
[20:03] | I came this close to calling that lawyer | 我差一点就给那个律师打电话 |
[20:05] | and saying,”Let’s go. “ | 然后说 “我们开始吧” |
[20:08] | Well,maybe Mr. Canty was being honest. | 恩 或许Canty先生说的是实话呢 |
[20:10] | I’m sure their insurance company | 我肯定他们的保险公司 |
[20:11] | is terrified that you’re going to sue. | 很害怕你会起诉 |
[20:13] | I’m sure they do want them to get you to sign | 我肯定他们确实想他们让你 |
[20:16] | some kind of waiver or something. | 签弃权书或什么的 |
[20:18] | The good news is they’re not dropping you like a hot potato. | 好在他们没有把你当成麻烦丢掉 |
[20:21] | They’re throwing money at you to get you to stay. | 他们给你钱让你留下 |
[20:25] | They just don’t want you to turn around a year from now | 他们只是不希望你过一年后改变态度 |
[20:28] | and drag them into court. | 然后把他们送上法庭 |
[20:29] | Well,it’s not like they’re throwing millions, | 不过 他们倒不向是抛出几百万 |
[20:31] | certainly not tens of millions. | 当然更不可能是几千万了 |
[20:34] | I don’t know. Of course there’s | 我不知道 如果我真的起诉的话 |
[20:36] | no guarantee that if I do sue… | 那也没有保证… |
[20:40] | Do me a favor. Dream about us tonight. | 帮我个忙 今晚做个关于我们的梦 |
[20:42] | Tell me what I should do. | 告诉我我该怎么做 |
[20:44] | Well,that’s not fair. | 奥 那可不公平 |
[20:46] | If I tell you what to do,who’s going to tell me what to do? | 如果我告诉你该做什么 那谁又来告诉我我该做什么呢 |
[20:48] | What are you talking about? You don’t need advice. | 你在说什么呢 你可不需要建议 |
[20:50] | You know everything before it happens. Not true. | 事情还没发生 你就全知道了 不是这样的 |
[20:52] | That little piece of advice you gave me this morning? | 今天早晨你给我的那个小建议 |
[20:54] | Yeah,that worked out for you? | 是奥 有用吗 |
[20:56] | I went right to Scanlon,told him he had to put Debra | 我马上去找了Scanlon 告诉他必须要对Debra |
[20:58] | under 24-hour surveillance. | 进行24小时监视 |
[21:00] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的女孩 |
[21:07] | And I told him about some filthy, | 我还跟他说了我早晨收到的 |
[21:09] | dirty text messages I got this morning. | 一些黄色短信 |
[21:12] | I’d like to have him investigate to put a stop to it. | 我希望他调查并阻止那些东西 |
[21:14] | Oh,really? You want those to stop,huh? | 奥 是吗 你不想要那些了吗 啊 |
[21:22] | Someone is feeling better. | 某人感觉好多了嘛 |
[21:24] | What can I tell you? | 让我怎么对你说呢 |
[21:25] | It’s a triumph of the human spirit. | 这是人类精神的胜利 |
[21:34] | Sorry,ma’am. | 对不起 夫人 |
[21:36] | I didn’t realize you were here. I’ll come back later. | 我不知道你在里面 我一会再来 |
[21:42] | Ma’am,are you okay? | 夫人 你还好吗 |
[21:48] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[22:02] | A maid found her in the hotel bathtub. | 女服务员在旅馆浴缸里发现她 |
[22:05] | And we’re sure it’s this… Recapitator. | 我们肯定这是那个… 组尸者 |
[22:08] | Not some copycat? | 不是什么模仿者 |
[22:09] | The previous victim’s head was there as well. | 上一个受害者的头也在那儿 |
[22:11] | I got here as quickly as I could. | 我已经尽我最快速度赶来了 |
[22:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:16] | I’d rather be at the scene. | 我倒宁可在现场 |
[22:18] | I’d rather not be looking at pictures. | 而不是看这些照片 |
[22:19] | But when the mayor asks you to sit this one out… | 不过市长让你不插手这个的时候… |
[22:21] | When the governor asks you to sit this one out… | 州长让你不要插手这个的时候… |
[22:23] | Press is getting pretty vicious. | 媒体方面可是非常恶毒 |
[22:25] | Care to see the carnage? | 要看看尸体吗 |
[22:27] | That’s okay. | 不用 |
[22:28] | I’ve seen it. | 我已经看过了 |
[22:29] | So,who was she? | 那 她是谁呢 |
[22:30] | Cheryl Ann Potts,24 years old. | Cheryl Ann Potts 24岁 |
[22:32] | In town for her sister’s wedding. | 来到这个城市参加姐姐的婚礼 |
[22:35] | This is what she looked like | 她没被砍头之前 |
[22:37] | when she was still in one piece. | 是长这样的 |
[22:41] | This is the girl I was telling you about yesterday,Lee. | 这就是我昨天跟你说的那女孩 Lee. |
[22:44] | Red hair. Pretty. | 红头发 很漂亮 |
[22:46] | It was her head that ends up on Debra’s body. | 就是她的头安在Debra的身体上 |
[22:48] | We can’t allow it to happen. | 我们不能让那发生 |
[22:49] | Wait a second. | 等一等 |
[22:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[22:52] | We knew about this girl? | 我们知道这个女孩 |
[22:54] | And who’s this Debra? | 那这个Debra又是谁 |
[22:55] | Debra’s a friend of mine. | Debra是我的一个朋友 |
[22:57] | I had a dream that she was going to be the fourth victim. | 我梦见她会是第四个受害者 |
[23:00] | I had no idea who the third victim was going to be, | 我不知道第三个受害者会是谁 |
[23:02] | other than | 除了 |
[23:04] | what her head looked like on Debra’s body. | 知道她的头 安在Debra的身体上是什么样子 |
[23:05] | And…? | 然后… |
[23:06] | And I’ve been doing some pretty fancy footwork | 然后我做了些很不可思仪的事情 |
[23:08] | and we’ve had Debra under surveillance | 从昨天下午开始 |
[23:10] | since yesterday afternoon. | 对Debra进行监视 |
[23:11] | Of course,nobody knows why they’re watching her, | 当然 他们都不知道为什么要监视她 |
[23:13] | and she has no idea that she’s being watched. | 她也不知道自己被监视了 |
[23:16] | Well,that may have to change. | 恩 可能要变动下 |
[23:17] | I can’t sit by and just let this woman go about her business | 我不能就这样袖手旁观 让这个女人干她的事情 |
[23:19] | when we have reason to believe | 而我们有理由相信 |
[23:20] | that she could be the next victim. | 她可能就是下一个受害者 |
[23:22] | It’s not as if our people are in the hotel room with her. | 这不是说要我们的人跟她一块 呆在旅馆房间 |
[23:27] | We have to be smart about it,though, | 我们得机灵点 |
[23:29] | given the way we came into this information. | 以我们得到这个信息的方式 |
[23:31] | I can’t go to her,and neither can you,Lee. | 我不能去找她 你也不能Lee |
[23:35] | It has to come from you,Allison, | 必须得你去Allison |
[23:36] | as a friend. | 以朋友的身份 |
[23:38] | Explain to her that you’ve been working on this case. | 跟她解释说你在做这个案子 |
[23:41] | You’ve just become privy | 得到了一些 |
[23:42] | to some highly classified information and… | 高度机密信息并且… |
[23:44] | you believe she may be a target. | 你相信她可能会成为目标 |
[23:47] | See if you can get her to leave town for a while, | 看看你是不是能让她离开城里一阵 |
[23:49] | stay with friends… | 和朋友呆会… |
[23:50] | I tried that. | 我试过了 |
[23:52] | Well,try again. Try harder. | 恩 再试试 再努力点 |
[23:53] | It’s not often in life that we get a chance to thwart disaster. | 生命能让我们防止灾难发生的机会可不多 |
[23:56] | Let’s not have to look back | 让我们不要回过头来 |
[23:58] | and regret what we could have done. | 后悔我们没能做什么事情 |
[24:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[24:06] | Wow. | 喔 |
[24:07] | You really are persistent. | 你可真执着啊 |
[24:09] | First I get a cell phone full of messages | 我先是收到一堆短信 |
[24:11] | and then you show up here. | 然后你现在亲自过来了 |
[24:12] | Allison,I really would have called you back. | Allison 我真该给你回电话的 |
[24:15] | Is something the matter? | 出什么事了吗 |
[24:18] | Okay,you know what? | 你知道么 |
[24:19] | I’m gonna change my clothes and I’ll meet you downstairs | 我去换衣服 10分钟后 |
[24:21] | in the bar in ten minutes. | 楼下酒吧见 |
[24:23] | No,the bar won’t work. | 不 酒吧没用的 |
[24:24] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[24:25] | Um… | 恩… |
[24:27] | Yeah,I’m alone,but I’m also a pig. | 是的 一个人 不过我是只猪 |
[24:29] | My… my room’s a nightmare even after housekeeping,so. | 我的… 我的房间哪怕是整理了 也是一个噩梦 所以 |
[24:31] | Oh,it doesn’t matter. | 奥 没关系的 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:35] | Sorry,yeah,come in. | 抱歉 呃 请进 |
[24:38] | REPORTER … winds,expect a high near 52 degrees. | … 风 最高52度 |
[24:41] | Clear tonight,with a low near 41. | 今晚天气晴朗 最低41度 |
[24:44] | This just in: the body of Cheryl Ann Potts, | 刚得到消息 今天早些时候 |
[24:47] | found beheaded in her hotel room | Cheryl Ann Potts在其旅馆房间中 |
[24:49] | earlier today… | 被砍头… |
[24:50] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[24:59] | It… Sit. | 这… 坐 |
[25:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:06] | I’m expecting a call. | 我在等一个电话 |
[25:07] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[25:08] | Can I get you a drink? | 要饮料吗 |
[25:10] | Mini-drink from my mini-bar? | 迷你吧里的迷你饮料 |
[25:11] | I’m terrified for you. | 我真替你害怕 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:16] | You know what,Allison? | 你知道么 Allison |
[25:18] | This has got to stop. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[25:19] | You… are watching way too much television, | 你… 电视看的太多 |
[25:22] | reading way too many newspapers. | 报纸看的太多了 |
[25:25] | Do you know how many hotel rooms there are in Phoenix? | 你知道凤凰城有多少旅馆房间么 |
[25:28] | I do. | 我知道 |
[25:29] | I researched it | 你上回跟我提这事之后 |
[25:31] | after the last time you brought this up. | 我查了一下 |
[25:32] | Depending on how you count,over 55,000. | 看你怎么数了 有超过55,000间 |
[25:37] | I feel totally safe. | 我感到十足的安全 |
[25:39] | Well,you’re not. | 你不安全 |
[25:40] | Not in this hotel. | 在这个旅馆不是 |
[25:42] | Not in that bed. | 在那张床上不是 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:46] | I need a drink. | 我想喝点什么 |
[25:50] | Debra,this is what I do all day: | Debra 我成天干的事情就是: |
[25:52] | work on this case; | 做这个案子 |
[25:53] | sift through information; meet with detectives. | 研究信息;与侦探会面 |
[25:56] | And today… | 今天… |
[25:57] | I can’t tell you very much,but… | 我不能告诉你太多 不过… |
[26:00] | I was given some information,some intelligence. | 我得到一些信息 一些机密 |
[26:03] | You’re his next target. | 你是他的下一个目标 |
[26:05] | You. | 你 |
[26:06] | Really? | 是么 |
[26:07] | Me? | 我 |
[26:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:10] | You,you think he’s looking for free drug samples? | 你 你认为他是在找免费的药品样本 |
[26:12] | This isn’t funny. | 这不是好玩的 |
[26:14] | I’m not laughing. | 我没笑啊 |
[26:18] | You see this? | 看见了吗 |
[26:21] | This is how I live most of the time: | 这就是我大部分时间是怎么活的: |
[26:23] | out of a suitcase, | 靠个旅行箱 |
[26:24] | from one strange hotel room to another. | 从一个陌生的旅馆房间到另一个 |
[26:26] | And you come along and you say | 然后你过来告诉我说 |
[26:29] | “Debra,I need you to pay attention. | “Debra 我要你留点神 |
[26:31] | I need you to get good and scared. “ | 我要你好好的,并感到恐惧” |
[26:33] | And you don’t understand. | 但是你不懂 |
[26:36] | You’re telling a pilot that flying isn’t safe. | 你这是告诉飞行员说飞行是不安全的 |
[26:39] | You’re telling a heart surgeon | 告诉心脏外科医生说 |
[26:41] | that it’s unhealthy to handle human blood. | 接触人血是不健康的 |
[26:44] | This is my life. | 这就是我的生活 |
[26:45] | This is how I make my living. | 这就是我谋生的方式 |
[26:47] | So you’re going to have to tell me something more | 所以除了”你是下一个”之外 |
[26:49] | than just “you’re next. “ | 你得告诉我更多 |
[26:50] | I mean,how can you be so sure? | 我是说 你怎么就能这么肯定呢 |
[26:53] | Did you guys get a list? | 你们列了个单子吗 |
[26:54] | Do,do I have something in common | 我和其他那些死了的女人 |
[26:55] | with the other women who died? | 有什么共同点吗 |
[26:57] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[26:58] | I can’t tell you how I got my information | 我不能告诉你我是怎么得到的信息 |
[27:00] | or even the nature of my information. | 或者这信息是什么性质 |
[27:02] | Just that I believe it to be extremely accurate. | 但是我相信它是绝对准确的 |
[27:06] | No offense,Allison, | 没有冒犯的意思 Allison |
[27:07] | but if this information is so accurate, | 如果说这信息这么准确的话 |
[27:09] | then why did they send you to tell me? | 他们为什么派你来告诉我 |
[27:12] | Where’s the District Attorney? | 地检官呢 |
[27:14] | Where’s the Chief of Police? | 警察头呢 |
[27:16] | I mean,if I called your boss right now,would he back you up? | 我是说 如果我现在打电话给你上司 他会支持你说的么 |
[27:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:20] | I don’t know if he could. | 我不知道他能不能 |
[27:22] | No,with everything that’s going on, | 不 按照现在的情形 |
[27:25] | you shouldn’t call him. | 你不能打电话给他 |
[27:27] | Okay,well,you’ve certainly given me a lot to think about. | 恩 好吧 你让我有不少值得思考的问题 |
[27:32] | I swear on my children’s lives | 我以我孩子的生命发誓 |
[27:35] | what I am telling you is true. | 我所说的是真的 |
[27:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:41] | Will you call me? | 你会打电话给我吗 |
[27:43] | Will you tell me what you decide? | 你会告诉我你的决定吗 |
[27:45] | You know,the offer’s still open. | 你知道 那个邀请仍旧有效 |
[27:46] | You can come stay at my house. | 你可以来我家住 |
[27:48] | I honestly don’t think that’s going to be necessary. | 实话说我觉得这没有必要 |
[27:55] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你些什么 |
[27:57] | Something else? | 是别的么 |
[28:02] | This is going to sound crazy. | 这听起来会很疯狂 |
[28:06] | Ever since I was a little girl… | 从我还是小女孩的时候开始… |
[28:09] | I’ve seen things… dreamt things. | 我看见事情… 梦见事情 |
[28:13] | It took me a long time to understand | 很久之后我才明白 |
[28:16] | that they were messages… | 它们是信息… |
[28:18] | messages from dead people, | 死者发来的信息 |
[28:21] | showing me things that had happened, | 告诉我发生了什么事情 |
[28:23] | things that were going to happen. | 将要发生什么事情 |
[28:24] | You dream messages from dead people? | 你梦见死者发来的信息 |
[28:28] | All of my life. | 一直如此 |
[28:30] | And my work with the District Attorney | 我为地检官做的工作 |
[28:32] | is almost exclusively about that, | 几乎完全就是那个 |
[28:34] | about victims coming to me… | 就是受害者来找我… |
[28:36] | telling me things,showing me things… | 告诉我 向我展示事情… |
[28:39] | things that make it possible | 以便地检官和我 |
[28:41] | for the District Attorney and I to obtain justice | 能为那些死去的人 |
[28:43] | for those who have passed… | 伸张争议… |
[28:44] | and once in a while, | 有些时候 |
[28:46] | like now… | 就像现在这样… |
[28:47] | to stop something horrible from ever happening. | 去阻止某些恐怖的事情发生 |
[28:52] | So you dream these things | 也就是说你梦见那些事情 |
[28:55] | and then you tell the District Attorney, | 然后告诉地检官 |
[28:57] | and he listens? | 然后他就听你的了 |
[28:59] | Anyone else? | 还有别人吗 |
[29:01] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[29:03] | Obviously. | 显然的 |
[29:04] | And a detective | 还有一个刑侦部门的一个侦探 |
[29:07] | on the force and a woman in the mayor’s office, | 和市长办公室的一个女人 |
[29:09] | and now you. | 然后现在就是你 |
[29:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:12] | I saw you,Debra,on that bed. | 我看见你 Debra 在那张床上 |
[29:15] | He took your head… | 他砍了你的头… |
[29:16] | and in its place was the head of Cheryl Ann Potts, | 然后在那儿放上Cheryl Ann Potts的头 |
[29:18] | the third victim,the woman he killed | 第三个受害者 他昨晚 |
[29:20] | last night. | 杀的那个女人 |
[29:22] | Okay. | 恩 |
[29:24] | What was I wearing? | 我穿着什么呢 |
[29:28] | Work clothes. | 工作服 |
[29:30] | Not a robe or underwear? | 不是袍子或内衣 |
[29:32] | So as long as I don’t change | 这么说只要我不换衣服 |
[29:34] | I guess I’m… I’m safe for tonight? | 我想我… 今晚挺安全 |
[29:36] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[29:38] | We do have officers watching you. | 我们真的有人监视你 |
[29:40] | We have since yesterday. | 从昨天开始的 |
[29:42] | You won’t see them,or at least you shouldn’t, | 你不会看见他们 或至少你不能那样 |
[29:44] | but if you get in trouble… | 但是如果你遇到什么麻烦的话… |
[29:45] | Okay,you know what? I,I… | 好吧 你知道么 我 我… |
[29:47] | I have my magic robe and my invisible bodyguards. | 我有我的魔法衣和隐性保镖 |
[29:50] | And I really need you to leave now. | 我真的需要你现在就离开 |
[29:54] | You will call me? | 你会打电话给我吗 |
[29:57] | You will think about everything I have told you | 我会思考我跟你说的所有事情 |
[29:59] | and you will call me? | 然后打电话给我吗 |
[30:01] | Please? | 拜托 |
[30:04] | I WILL CALL YOU | 我会打电话给你的 |
[30:16] | MAN Hi,I’m Howie Mandel. | 大家好 我是Howie Mandel |
[30:18] | Welcome to Deal or No Deal. | 欢迎收看 “要还是不要” |
[30:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:22] | …I’ve always said, | …我总是说 |
[30:25] | I have the best audience in the world… | 我有世界上最忠实的观众… |
[30:26] | Hey,babies. | 嘿 宝贝们 |
[30:28] | Any of you know where Daddy is? | 你们有谁知道爸爸在哪吗 |
[30:30] | …I promise to take great care of you tonight. I promise. | …我承诺今晚会好好照顾你们的 我承诺 |
[30:32] | And what does taking great care of you mean? It means… | 那么好好照顾你们是什么意思呢 那意思就是… |
[30:36] | When did Howie Mandel become our baby-sitter? | 什么时候成我们的保姆了 |
[30:39] | What can I tell you? He was available | 我能怎么告诉你呢 他有空 |
[30:40] | and the price was right. | 而且价钱还合理 |
[30:45] | I wasn’t expecting you home so early. | 我没料到你这么早就回来了 |
[30:47] | Shouldn’t you be ordering your second drink right about now? | 你现在应该是在点你的第二杯饮料才对 |
[30:50] | No drinks were ordered,at least not by me. | 什么饮料都没点 至少我没有 |
[30:56] | Remember that conversation we had | 记得我们的那次谈话吗 |
[30:57] | about how hard it is for me to make friends and keep them? | 关于我交朋友和留住朋友有多困难那次 |
[31:00] | Nothing’s changed. | 一点变化都没有 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[31:05] | She thinks I’m insane. | 她觉得我疯了 |
[31:08] | You know,I’m actually praying | 你知道 事实上我衷心地 |
[31:10] | with all of my heart | 祈祷 |
[31:12] | that she’s proven right. | 她说的是对的 |
[31:16] | I called Scanlon. | 我打电话给Scanlon了 |
[31:18] | They tripled the detail watching her. | 他们安排了三倍的警力监护她 |
[31:20] | Even got the hotel to agree | 甚至旅馆也同意 |
[31:22] | to let us put guards in the hall. | 我们安排警卫在大堂 |
[31:25] | I really don’t know what else to do. | 我真不知道还能做些什么别的 |
[31:28] | All you can do is all you can do. | 你只能做你力所能及的 |
[31:30] | Well,I did it all. | 是呀,我都做了 |
[31:32] | I even told her how I knew. | 我甚至告诉了她我是怎么知道的 |
[31:33] | Wow. | 是么 |
[31:35] | Did that help? | 有用么? |
[31:36] | No. | 没有 |
[31:37] | It made things worse. | 反而弄得更糟 |
[31:39] | So,how was your day? | 那,你今天过得怎么样? |
[31:42] | I dodged calls from the lawyer. | 躲避律师的电话 |
[31:44] | Dodged calls from my boss. | 躲避老板的电话 |
[31:48] | Flipped a lot of coins. | 扔了好一些硬币 |
[31:50] | Nothing new. | 没有什么新鲜的 |
[31:51] | Well,I’m going to go put the girls to sleep. | 嗯, 我去把姑娘们弄上床睡觉 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[31:57] | Next contestant is… | 下一个选手是… |
[31:59] | Allison Dubois. | |
[32:01] | Allison! | |
[32:03] | Allison. | |
[32:04] | Allison,come on up. | Allison,快上来 |
[32:07] | I… I do this. | 我… 我来做这个 |
[32:08] | I do this. | 我来做这个 |
[32:09] | Thank you. Uh… | 谢谢 呃… |
[32:10] | Welcome to Deal or No Deal. | 欢迎参加 “要还是不要” |
[32:12] | Tell me a little bit about yourself. Uh… | 简单介绍一下你自己 呃… |
[32:14] | I’m live in Phoenix,Arizona, | 我住在亚利桑那州的菲尼克斯城 |
[32:16] | uh,with my husband and our three daughters. | 嗯,和我丈夫和三个女儿 |
[32:18] | He’s an aerospace engineer. | 我丈夫是航天工程师 |
[32:20] | I work with the District Attorney’s Office. | 我为地检官工作 |
[32:21] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
[32:22] | Wow,so we have a… | 哇哦,我们有一个… |
[32:23] | They love that. | 大家为此很高兴 |
[32:25] | Yeah. Woo! | 对了 呜! |
[32:26] | We have a… | 我们有… |
[32:27] | a rocket scientist and a lawyer. | 一个火箭工程师和一个律师 |
[32:29] | You two sound like quite the Dynamic Duo. | 你们两个真是一个动感双人组 |
[32:30] | We try. You try? | 我们努力 你尝试过? |
[32:32] | Well,let’s try to win you some money. | 那好,让我们开始试试看你赢钱吧 |
[32:34] | You ready? Yeah. | 准备好了么? 好了 |
[32:35] | Here we go. Okay. | 那我们开始吧 好吧 |
[32:37] | We’ve got 26 lovely ladies holding 26 cases. | 我们这里有26位可爱的女士,每人一个箱子 |
[32:39] | Each of them has a random amount placed in them | 每个箱子里面随机由第三方放置 |
[32:41] | by a third party. | 一定数目的金额 |
[32:42] | We don’t know what’s in what case, | 我们不知道箱子里是什么 |
[32:43] | but we do know,one case is holding | 但是我们知道,有一个箱子里面有 |
[32:45] | one million dollars. | 一百万美元 |
[32:47] | Woo! | 呜! |
[32:49] | And all I’m going to ask you to do right now | 而我现在要求你做的只是 |
[32:52] | is pick the one | 挑出那个 |
[32:53] | with one million dollars in it. | 装着100万的箱子 |
[32:55] | That’s all you got to do. Okay. | 你所做的仅此而已 好吧 |
[32:56] | Okay,Allison? | 好么,Allison? |
[32:58] | Okay. Got a number in mind? | 好吧. 想到哪个数字了? |
[33:00] | I’m going to go with case #3. | 我要选择第三个箱子 |
[33:03] | 3. Lisa,open your case. | 3. Lisa,打开箱子 |
[33:05] | Woo! | 呜! |
[33:08] | There you go. | 好吧 |
[33:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:17] | All right. | 很好 |
[33:18] | So you think there’s a million dollars in this case? | 你认为这个箱子里有100万? |
[33:20] | I do. You do? | 是的 是真的么? |
[33:22] | Well,let’s find out. You know how we do that? | 好吧,我们来看看 你知道我们怎么进行么? |
[33:24] | By eliminating those. | 通过排除那些 |
[33:25] | Whatever’s in those is not in yours. | 那些箱子里面的装的和你的不同 |
[33:27] | We’re going to start by opening six cases | 我们要先打开6个 |
[33:28] | before we call our banker. | 在给我们的银行家打电话之前 |
[33:30] | Pick some cases. | 挑一些吧 |
[33:31] | Pick the ones with the small amounts. | 挑选装有小数额的 |
[33:33] | Keep the large amounts in play, | 保留大数额的在游戏中 |
[33:34] | and the offers will go up,okay? | 这样的话奖金就会高,好不好? |
[33:35] | Okay. Start with the small amounts. | 好的 从小数额开始 |
[33:36] | I’m going to go with | 我要选择 |
[33:38] | case… #9! | 9号….箱子! |
[33:40] | #9. Patricia. | 9号 Patricia |
[33:44] | Patricia,open the case. | Patricia,打开箱子 |
[33:49] | One penny – smallest amount up there. | 1分 – 所有里面最小的 |
[33:52] | Okay. We’re off to a good start. | 好 这是一个很好的开始 |
[33:54] | Five more cases. | 还有5个 |
[33:55] | #15! | 15号! |
[33:57] | 15. Brooke. | 15号 Brooke |
[33:58] | Brooke, | |
[34:00] | open the case. | 打开箱子 |
[34:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:05] | A dollar! | 1美元! |
[34:08] | You’re off to a really good start. | 这真是一个非常好的开端 |
[34:10] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen anybody do that before. | 我从来没有看到别人能做到这样 |
[34:13] | #10! | 10号! |
[34:15] | #10. Okay. | 10号 好的 |
[34:18] | Tania, | |
[34:19] | open your case. | 打开你的箱子 |
[34:26] | This is… This is | 这… 这 |
[34:28] | getting weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[34:29] | That is… That is unbelievable. | 这… 这简直让人无法相信 |
[34:31] | That is unbelievable,Allison – the three lowest amounts | 这让人无法相信,Allison – 三个最小数额 |
[34:34] | in a row. What-What do you… You have x-ray vision? | 连续的. 难道… 难道你的视觉象X光一样么? |
[34:37] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[34:38] | Uh,I-I’m a good guesser. I always have been. | 俄,我-我很会猜 我从来很会猜 |
[34:41] | Oh,I can see that. | 哦, 我看到了 |
[34:43] | My God,let’s keep going. | 我的天,让我们继续 |
[34:45] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[34:46] | Case #26! | 26号箱子! |
[34:49] | #26. | 26号 |
[34:52] | 14! | |
[34:53] | 14. | |
[34:56] | Case #7! | 7号箱子! |
[34:59] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[35:01] | Yeah! | 太棒了! |
[35:03] | I am,uh… I’m speechless. | 我,嗯… 我没有语言了 |
[35:04] | My hands are actually shaking. They are. | 我的手都在抖 他们是在抖 |
[35:07] | This is,uh… It’s amazing. | 这,嗯… 这太不可思议了 |
[35:08] | I’m-I’m sure the banker’s hands are also shaking. | 我敢-我敢保证银行师的手也在抖 |
[35:11] | Let’s get a call from him | 让我们接通他的电话 |
[35:12] | and an offer. | 看看他的开价 |
[35:13] | Okay. And see what he’s offering. | 好吧 看看他开什么价 |
[35:17] | Call me. | 给我电话 |
[35:18] | Okay,here we go. | 好吧,来看看 |
[35:21] | Hello? | 你好? |
[35:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:33] | Okay,um… | 好的,嗯… |
[35:35] | apparently,uh,we need to stop tape. | 很显然, 嗯,我们要停止节目 |
[35:38] | And… | 还有… |
[35:39] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[35:40] | Okay. No,I’m sorry,folks. | 好吧 不好意思, 伙计们 |
[35:42] | I’m sorry. We,uh… | 真不好意思. 我们,呃… |
[35:44] | This’ll just be a minute. | 稍等一会儿 |
[35:45] | Let’s get another contestant, | 让我们再找一个选手 |
[35:46] | and we’ll,uh… we’ll start again. | 然后我们,呃… 我们重新开始 |
[35:48] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[35:50] | I don’t understand. | 我想不通 |
[35:51] | I think you know exactly what’s going on. | 我想你最知道这是怎么回事 |
[35:54] | You are cheating,Mrs. Dubois. | 你在欺骗,Dubois夫人 |
[35:57] | Cheating? | 欺骗? |
[36:00] | The banker knows exactly what’s happening here. | 银行家知道这里是怎么回事 |
[36:20] | Thought you’d want one last status report | 我想你回家之前 |
[36:22] | before you headed home. | 愿意听一下最新的动态 |
[36:23] | It’s hard to imagine how anyone’s going to get to her. | 很难想象什么人能够接近她 |
[36:25] | I mean,we have her covered like nobody’s business. | 我的意思是,我们把她密切监视. |
[36:28] | And I guess it’s freaking her out a little. | 我想这让她也感到心烦意乱 |
[36:30] | According to my guys,she didn’t even leave the hotel today. | 据我的人说,他今天没有离开过旅馆 |
[36:33] | Worked from her room, | 在房间里办公 |
[36:34] | and when she did step out to go to the coffee shop, | 当她走出房间,去咖啡馆的时候 |
[36:36] | they said she didn’t look too pleased | 他们说她看到我们在大堂的人的时候 |
[36:38] | about our being in the hallway. | 不太高兴 |
[36:39] | Well,I guess that’s the price you pay | 怎么说呢,这就是保住脑袋的代价吧 |
[36:41] | to keep your head when everyone around you is losing theirs. | 尤其当有人在被砍掉脑袋的时候 |
[36:51] | Hello? | 你好? |
[36:52] | Allison,it’s Manuel Devalos. | Allison,我是 Manuel Devalos |
[36:54] | Where am I catching you? | 你现在在哪里? |
[36:55] | In the car,headed home. | 在车里,正往家赶 |
[36:57] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好么? |
[36:58] | Is there any chance I can get you to come back here? | 有没有可能能让你回到这儿? |
[37:01] | There’s something I need to discuss with you. | 我有件事要和你讨论一下 |
[37:03] | Something I need to… show you. | 我个东西我需要… 给你看 |
[37:15] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你能回来 |
[37:16] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[37:18] | I just,uh… | 我只是,呃… |
[37:19] | got the damnedest call, | 接到这个该死的电话 |
[37:20] | the,uh… damnedest fax. | 这,呃… 该死的传真 |
[37:23] | I don’t remember if I mentioned it to you, | 我不记得和你讲过没有 |
[37:25] | but this national reporter,P.D. McCall, | 关于这个记者,P.D. McCall |
[37:27] | has been writing some pretty nasty pieces about me, | 一直在写一些恶毒攻击我的东西 |
[37:30] | about this Paxton thing. | 和Paxton的案子有关 |
[37:32] | Got another one coming out on Sunday. | 这周日又出来一个新的 |
[37:34] | Just faxed me a copy of it. | 刚刚给我传真过来一份 |
[37:36] | Wanted to know if I had any comment. | 想知道我是否有什么意见 |
[37:37] | Well,how bad is it? | 是么,有多糟糕? |
[37:39] | Pretty tough stuff. | 非常棘手 |
[37:41] | Quotes from an insider | 引用知情人士 |
[37:43] | talking about some of the inner workings of this office. | 所说关于这个部门的一些内部状况. |
[37:46] | Even talked about some of the work you do for us. | 甚至有一些关于你的工作 |
[37:48] | Me? | 我? |
[37:50] | He mentions me? | 他提到我了? |
[37:52] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[37:54] | Where did he get that? | 他从哪得到这些? |
[37:55] | Who would tell him? | 谁会告诉他? |
[37:57] | Where would something like that come from? | 这些东西能从哪里传出去? |
[37:59] | Well,I read the piece twice. | 怎么说呢, 我看过两遍 |
[38:01] | The only thing that makes any sense… | 唯一可能的… |
[38:04] | is it apparently came from you,Allison. | 就是很明显是从你那里说出去的, Allison |
[38:06] | Me? | 我? |
[38:08] | “The District Attorney’s Office | “地检官办公室 |
[38:09] | “seems to be held in a thrall by a self-professed psychic | “似乎被一个叫Allison Dubois 的自称通灵的人所奴役 |
[38:12] | “named Allison Dubois,whose dreams,vague feelings | “这个人的梦境, 模糊的感觉 |
[38:16] | “and prognostications appear to have been the primary basis | “或者预言似乎是给Walter Paxton定罪 |
[38:19] | for Walter Paxton’s prosecution. “ | 的主要依据” |
[38:20] | I swear,I never… | 我发誓,我从来没有… |
[38:22] | I would never… | 我决不会… |
[38:23] | I didn’t talk to this person. | 我没有和这个人讲过这些 |
[38:24] | I don’t even know a P.D. McCall. | 我甚至不认识这个P.D. McCall |
[38:26] | I think maybe you do. | 我认为你或许认识 |
[38:30] | “But Mrs. Dubois’ influence is not just limited | “但是 Dubois女士的影响力 不仅仅局限于地检官办公室 |
[38:32] | “to the District Attorney’s Office. | “局限于地检官办公室 |
[38:34] | “At one point,she actually became so convinced | “一度,她如此确信 |
[38:37] | “that I would be the Recapitator’s | “我会成为组尸者 |
[38:38] | “next victim,she attempted to convince me | “的下一个目标,她试图 |
[38:40] | “to leave town so that my life would be spared. | “劝服我离开这里以保命 |
[38:43] | “When I explained that I couldn’t | “当我解释说我不可能 |
[38:44] | “and wouldn’t leave town | “也不会因为一些仅仅是梦中的 |
[38:46] | “without some compelling evidence beyond her dreams, | “没有根据的证据而离开的时候 |
[38:48] | “she was actually able to persuade the police department | “她甚至能够劝服警察部门 |
[38:50] | “to redirect its resources and provide round-the-clock | “调动警力对我进行 |
[38:53] | protection for me. “ | 不间断的保护 “ |
[38:55] | No… it can’t be. | 不… 这不可能 |
[38:57] | She wouldn’t. | 她不会这样做的 |
[38:59] | I did some checking. | 我做了一些调查 |
[39:00] | McCall was her married name. | McCall是她婚后的姓 |
[39:01] | She’s divorced now. | 她现在离婚了 |
[39:03] | Her maiden name… is Livingston. | 她婚前的姓… 是 Livingston |
[39:05] | Paladin Debra Livingston. | |
[39:24] | P.D.! | |
[39:28] | You’re not at all who you say you are,are you? | 你不是你所说的那个人,是不是? |
[39:32] | You didn’t hit my car. | 你并没有撞到我的车 |
[39:34] | You don’t sell things for a living. | 你并不是卖东西为生 |
[39:36] | You don’t even go by the name Debra! | 你的名字并不是Debra! |
[39:38] | Okay,but then,if you were really the psychic | 好吧,但是,如果你确实能够通灵 |
[39:41] | you claim to be,wouldn’t you have known that? | 就如你自己宣称的那样 难道你不应该知道这些的么? |
[39:43] | I can’t believe I let you use me this way. | 真是难以相信我会让你这样利用我 |
[39:46] | Please. | 对不起 |
[39:47] | You know,at the end of the day, | 你知道,到最后 |
[39:49] | this really has very little to do with you. | 这其实和你的关系不大 |
[39:51] | You just happen to work for a man who I think- | 你只不过恰好为一个人工作- |
[39:54] | who a lot of people are starting to think – is reckless, | 一个我认为-很多人也开始意识到 |
[39:57] | foolhardy in the way that he chooses | 在处理事情的时候 |
[39:59] | to handle the people’s business. | 有勇无谋, 不计后果的人 |
[40:00] | Believe me,I just took a shot in the dark. | 相信我, 我只不过是瞎子摸象 |
[40:03] | I had no idea when I told you I’d hit your car | 当我告诉你我撞了你的车的时候 我根本没有想到 |
[40:06] | that you’d end up being such a rich source. | 你会是这么丰富的资料来源 |
[40:08] | I was just hoping maybe you’d tell me | 我开始只是希望你或许能告诉我 |
[40:10] | he was using the office postage meter | 比如他拿办公室的邮资机 |
[40:12] | for personal mail. | 用于个人的邮件 |
[40:14] | So,that’s all I am,is the source? | 那就是说,这就是我,只是一个消息来源? |
[40:16] | Doesn’t it matter at all | 这些就无所谓了? |
[40:18] | that the man you’re trying to destroy is a great man? | 比如这个即将被你毁掉的人是个极好的人 |
[40:21] | A great lawyer? | 一个了不起的检察官? |
[40:23] | A terrific district attorney? | 一个极其优秀的地检官? |
[40:25] | A man who loves this city and its people? | 一个热爱这个城市和人们的人? |
[40:27] | I’m sure he has a good heart. | 我相信他是个好心的人 |
[40:30] | You cannot run this story. | 你不能发表这篇报道 |
[40:32] | Debra… please. | Debra… 求你了 |
[40:34] | I befriended you. | 我把你当作朋友. |
[40:36] | I told you things in confidence. | 我给你讲知心话 |
[40:38] | Crazy things,Allison. | 疯狂的故事,Allison |
[40:39] | Crazy things that people | 疯狂的故事 |
[40:42] | who should know better apparently listen to. | 本应明事理的人却偏偏相信 |
[40:44] | And that,all by itself- | 仅这些, 仅仅这些内容 |
[40:46] | that’s reason enough for me to run the story. | 就足够让我能够发这个报道 |
[40:48] | I told you those things to save your life! | 我告诉你这些是要救你的! |
[40:50] | To get you to hear. | 让你能够听进去 |
[40:52] | To get you to listen! | 让你能够相信! |
[40:53] | And what about me? | 我怎么办? |
[40:55] | What about my life? | 我的生活会怎么样? |
[40:56] | My husband’s life? | 我丈夫的生活? |
[40:58] | My children’s lives? | 我孩子们的生活? |
[41:00] | Are you going to print those secrets, | 你会把这些秘密印刷出来 |
[41:02] | make it impossible for us to live…? | 让我们无法再继续生存…? |
[41:04] | Allison,stop. | Allison, 够了 |
[41:06] | You are a lovely person. | 你是个可爱的人 |
[41:09] | But you are also a menace. | 但你也具有危害 |
[41:11] | A nice,well-meaning,good-natured | 一个好心的,善意的,脾气好的 |
[41:14] | menace,and I like you. | 有危害的人, 而且我喜欢你 |
[41:16] | And I do care about you. | 我关心你 |
[41:18] | And it is my deepest wish that someone, | 我衷心希望有人 |
[41:20] | anyone close to you,find you the mental health care | 你亲近的人,给你寻找一下你真正所需的 |
[41:23] | that you so obviously,desperately need. | 心理健康治疗 |
[41:29] | McCall here. | 我是McCall |
[41:31] | Hello? | 你好? |
[41:33] | Lee? | |
[41:36] | Oh,no. | 哦,不会吧 |
[41:38] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[41:40] | Monamore Hotel? | Monamore 旅馆? |
[41:42] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[41:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:47] | Wow. Bad news travels fast. | 哇哦 坏消息传得真快 |
[41:50] | Poor woman. | 可怜的女人 |
[41:52] | Victim #4. | 第四个受害者 |
[41:54] | Funny thing,though- | 但是, 有趣的是- |
[41:56] | I thought victim #4 was supposed to be me. | 我以为我会是第四个受害者 |
[42:03] | Good-bye,Allison. | 再见,Allison |