时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Distributor cap? | 分电器盖? |
[00:07] | I wouldn’t know a distributor cap from a baseball cap. | 跟棒球帽有啥区别? (两者都是cap) |
[00:12] | Mom,a freaking mechanic! | 老妈 我又不是个该死的机械师! |
[00:14] | It’sand my piece-of-crap car won’t start, | 正下着雨 我的破车又启动不了 |
[00:16] | and all I want to know is can I please use ur Tmber? | 我只想知道能不能借用一下你的 3A汽车保修卡号? |
[00:20] | Without the lecture. | 而不用听你教训我 |
[00:24] | You know what,Mother? Never mind. | 知道吗 妈? 算了 |
[00:26] | Someone’s here. Someone more useful than you right now. | 有人来了 随便什么人现在都比你 更能帮我 |
[00:29] | bye. | 再见 |
[00:40] | Thank you for stopping. | 谢谢你能停下来 |
[00:43] | You work at the yogurt place? | 你在酸奶店工作? |
[00:44] | Car trouble? | 车出问题了? |
[00:46] | Yeah. All I know is it won’t start. | 是 我只知道发动不了它 |
[00:47] | I don’t know if it needs a jump or a tow or… | 我不知道是要借电还是干脆拖走 |
[00:51] | Or a screw. | 或是拧一下(screw有性的意思) |
[00:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[00:55] | Maybe you just need a screw tightened. | 也许只要拧紧螺丝就好了 |
[00:57] | Sometimes,the rain,you know,it loosens things. | 有时候下雨会让零件松掉 |
[00:59] | Let me take a look at it. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[01:04] | Let cables. | 我拿救急线过来 |
[01:07] | ******** | 你在酸奶店打工多久了? |
[01:10] | ****** | 我就在隔壁的嘻哈咖啡店工作 |
[01:14] | but I don’t thinkI’vebefore. | 但以前好像没见过你 |
[01:16] | I just start | 我才刚去没几天 |
[01:18] | ******* | 而且还是晚班? |
[01:20] | well…******** | 呃…晚班也有它的好处 |
[01:27] | All ri | 好了 |
[01:30] | Look,uh… why don’t you get in and see if it can get started? | 要不… 你先进车里看看能不能把它发动? |
[01:46] | You rule,man! | 你太棒了伙计! |
[01:55] | You totally saved me. | 帮了我个大忙 |
[01:59] | My mom. Pain in the ass.Thank you so… | 我妈就是个麻烦精 太感谢.. |
[02:04] | Suzie! | |
[02:10] | Had a nightmare. | 做了个噩梦 |
[02:12] | I thought you day with me ******** | 我记得你说过 跟我在一起每天都很快活 |
[02:15] | I had a real nightmare about Cynthia Keener hare. | 我做梦梦到Cynthia Keener做恶梦了 |
[02:19] | What could possibly give that woman nightmares? | Keener 那女人怎么可能做恶梦? |
[02:24] | Other than somebody named Dorothy dropping a house on her. | 除非桃乐茜把房子砸她头上了 (绿野仙踪里桃乐茜碰巧用 木房子砸死了讨厌女巫) |
[03:08] | Medium Season04 Episode09 | 灵媒缉凶 |
[03:17] | We are running mind-bogglingly late,so I need you to wolf this down double-time. | 我们马上就要迟到了 所以你们赶紧把这些吃掉 |
[03:23] | That means you,too. | 你也是 |
[03:26] | And if I choke because I’m eating too fast? | 万一我吃得太快噎着了怎么办? |
[03:29] | will Heimlich maneuver | 我会赶在开车之前 |
[03:31] | on the way to the car. | 用海姆利克疗法救你 |
[03:33] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[03:36] | I don’t know. Mom’s underwear catalogue?Let’s go. | 不知道 妈妈的内衣购物目录? 走啦 |
[03:38] | But it’s addressed to you,Dad. | 可这是寄给你的 老爹 |
[03:42] | it’s orts like it says on the cover. | 运动月刊 封面上写了 |
[03:45] | What sport is she doing? | 那她是搞啥运动的? |
[03:46] | Look,I don’t publish the magazine. | 听着 这杂志又不是我发行的 |
[03:48] | I didn’t edit the magazine. | 也不是我编辑的 |
[03:50] | You know,your mom gets lots of magazines,too,you know? | 你知道你老妈也有很多杂志的 |
[03:52] | Yeah,but Mom’s magazines ******** | 但老妈的杂志上可没有泳装男生 |
[03:56] | Swim! | 游泳! |
[03:57] | no. Dad’s still reading that. | 不行 我还没看完呢 |
[04:00] | Chew! | 快吃! |
[04:01] | Cynthia Keener had a daughter named Suzie who went missing in 1998. | 这上面写着Cynthia Keener有个 叫Suzie的女儿 1998年失踪 |
[04:02] | YOUNG WOMAN ABDUCTED FROM MALL PARKING LOT | 年轻女性在购物城停车场被劫持 |
[04:06] | *****with her cell phone,her wallet,her credit cards still inside. | 他们只发现了她的弃车 电话 钱包和信用卡都在里面 |
[04:10] | “to the victim found inside the vehicle “led Phoenix police to conclude that MneHer | 在车里发现了属于受害人的血迹 凤凰城警局以此认为 |
[04:16] | was forcibly abducted from the scene.” | Keener小姐被从现场暴力劫持了 |
[04:19] | God. | 老天 |
[04:24] | You’re taking this pretty hard. | 这事儿你很重视啊 |
[04:26] | I work with this woman practically every da dn’t even know she was a mother, | 我每天都跟她一起工作 都不知道她还有个女儿 |
[04:29] | let alone a victim of a horrible tragedy. | 更不用说是个可怕悲剧的受害者 |
[04:32] | I can’t believe she anything. | 真不敢相信她竟然什么都没说 |
[04:33] | that you bring up in casual conversation. | 这又不是闲聊的话题 |
[04:37] | My conversations with her aren’t casual. | 我跟她的谈话可不是闲聊 |
[04:39] | I help her find missing people. | 我帮她寻找失踪人口 |
[04:40] | Her daughter is a missing person. | 她女儿就是个失踪人口 |
[04:42] | You’d think that would com I’m supposed tet wh hein less than an h | 所以理所当然她应该会提到 我一小时后就要跟她见面 |
[04:46] | What the hell do I say to her? | 我该死地能跟她说什么? |
[04:48] | Why… why are you going to say anything? | 为什么… 你为什么非要说什么? |
[04:50] | I methis is clearly something that’t want to talk about. | 很明显她并不想谈这事儿 |
[04:53] | I dreamt it for a reason,for a purpose. | 我做这个梦是有原因的 有目的的 |
[04:55] | is to open up Cynthia Keener’s year and pour salt in it. | 我不相信这个梦的目的是撕开 Cynthia Keener十年的旧伤口 往上撒盐 |
[05:00] | Of course not. But. | 当然不是 但… |
[05:01] | I don’t think there’s a “but” here. | 没什么但是 |
[05:03] | It seems to me that everything you saw is right there in that news article. | 我觉得你梦里看见的 都已经在那篇文章里了 |
[05:07] | Did you see the kidnapper’s face or his. | 你看到绑架者的脸或是知道他的名字了吗? |
[05:11] | – No. – I don’t know. | – 没有 – 我不知道 |
[05:14] | Maybe the universe just wants you to know at tWitch isn’t so wicked after all. | 也许老天就想让你知道这个邪恶女巫 也并非那么邪恶 |
[05:21] | Melanie Louise Linder,age 18. | Melanie Louise Linder 18岁 |
[05:24] | Lives with her parents Marjorie and Clarence Linder. | 和她父母Marjorie和Clarence Linder 一起生活 |
[05:28] | Hasn’t called home in 72 hours. | 已经72小时没跟家里联系了 |
[05:34] | Did you get to the she’s done this before? | 你看到说她曾离家出走的部分了吗? |
[05:37] | Yeah. Ran off to Baja with her friends for two wee she was 16. | 是啊 16岁时跟朋友跑到Baja 呆了两礼拜 |
[05:40] | that she used her ATM card | 并且用了自己的提款卡 |
[05:45] | that cost about as muc e in the last quarter, | 买了一双高跟鞋 价值是我三个月的收入 |
[05:49] | leads me to believe that | 这让我相信 |
[05:51] | young Melanie decided to at to escape her ovotects. | 年轻的Melanie决定自我绑架 好逃开她保护欲过剩的父母 |
[05:59] | Still,her mother must be devastated. | 但是她的母亲肯定仍然悲痛欲绝 |
[06:02] | They usually are. | 他们通常都是如此 |
[06:06] | I know you don’t normally dream aboung girls on shopping sprees, | 我知道你一般不会梦到年轻的富家女 疯狂购物 |
[06:12] | but I’d like you to listen to these. | 但我想你能听听这些 |
[06:14] | What are these? | 这些是什么? |
[06:15] | They’re some interviews I did with Melanie’s friends. | 我对Melanie朋友们的问询 |
[06:19] | I’d like you to listen to them and tell me whether you get a feeling or whatever, | 希望你能听听这个 然后告诉我你有没有什么特殊感觉 |
[06:24] | ******** | 要你发现有人隐瞒了什么就告诉我 |
[06:32] | What’s wrong | 怎么了 |
[06:33] | Nothing. I… | 没什么 我… |
[06:35] | I just feel bad for her mother. | 我就是很同情她妈妈 |
[06:38] | Not knowing be | 什么都不知道 太惨了 |
[06:44] | Yobe a how much the human constitution can withstand,Allison. | 你会惊讶地发现 人类的承受能力有多强的 Allison |
[06:52] | I just wanted to,I don’t know,give her a hug. | 我只是 也许能拥抱一下她 |
[06:55] | It’s amazing how finding out this one new thing about her makes the rest of it make sense. | 真稀奇 发现了她身上的这件事 让其它所有事情都讲得通了 |
[07:00] | I don’t know what I would do if I were her. | 我真不知道要我是她会怎么办 |
[07:02] | Well,** | 你不是她 |
[07:03] | Instead,you are someone who’s going to figure out how to make this meal edible. | 另外 有人得想办法把这顿饭 弄得可以下咽 |
[07:08] | I’m an engineer. You’re a psychic. | 我是个工程师 你是灵媒 |
[07:10] | Why can’t we follow this recipe? | 我们干嘛不能就照着菜谱来呢? |
[07:13] | GETTE: This is stupid! | 这太蠢了! |
[07:15] | What you got there,Bridge? What’s stupid? | 你拿的什么 Bridge? 什么东西太蠢了? |
[07:17] | Science. Science is stupid. | 科学课 科学课太蠢了 |
[07:19] | That’s a pretty bold statement. What’s all this about? | 在放什么厥词呢? |
[07:22] | We’re supposed to take this stupid solar cell,make it turn on this light bulb. | 我们要用这个蠢太阳能装置 把这边的灯泡弄亮 |
[07:27] | olar cells are not stupid. | 太阳能装置可不蠢 |
[07:30] | Th becomnergand then the energy turns on the Christmas tree light. | 太阳光变成能量 能量点燃圣诞树上的灯泡 |
[07:36] | But th stuIf it’s sunny outside,what’s the pointng on a light b | 但还是蠢啊 既然外面有阳光 干嘛还费劲开灯啊 |
[07:40] | Shgota point there | 她说得有理哦 |
[07:42] | The point is toze yourself with other ways to energize things an plugging them into a wall socket. | 这是为了让你熟悉其他供给能量的方法 而非简单插进插头了事 |
[07:47] | But why a light bulb? | 但为什么非要用灯泡? |
[07:49] | Well,it doe have be a light b | 不一定非要是灯泡啊 |
[07:50] | You’re right.Ituldnbe a light b at mb e | 你说得对 不应该是灯泡 这实验是挺蠢的 |
[07:53] | What do you want it to do? | 你想要它能干嘛? |
[07:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:56] | Play music? | 放音乐? |
[07:57] | Okay,an d | 行啊 我们可以做那个 |
[08:00] | I’m pretty sure Ariel’s gotm box he We could try and power that. | 我肯定Ariel有个旧便携音箱扔在车库里 我们可以试试让它工作 |
[08:05] | That might be fun. | 也许会有趣哦 |
[08:08] | Hey,where you going? | 嘿 你去哪儿? |
[08:09] | To get the boom box! | 拿音箱! |
[08:25] | Don’t scream. Doscre Don’t scream l kill you,okay? | 别叫 叫了他会杀了你的 明白吗? |
[08:29] | Just calm down. Calm down. | 冷静下来 冷静 |
[08:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:35] | ******* | 我把这个拿出来 |
[08:42] | Good | 很好 |
[08:47] | No,don’t cry. | 不 别哭 |
[08:49] | Don’t cry. He hates it when you cry. | 别哭 他最恨人哭 |
[08:53] | an you… can you please untie me? | 你能… 你能把我松开吗? |
[08:55] | ******* | 是啊 你先把我松开才好 |
[09:02] | at t going on? | 发生什么了? |
[09:03] | Where the hell is this place? | 这该死的是哪里? |
[09:06] | Middle of nowhere,as far as I can tell. | 据我看来 不知名的地方 |
[09:10] | The last girl tried screaming,but no one hears. | 上一个女孩试过尖叫 但没人听得到 |
[09:15] | No one but him. | 没人 除了他 |
[09:16] | The last girl? | 上一个女孩? |
[09:18] | It seems like there’s always two of us. | 似乎这里总有两个女孩 |
[09:22] | One of us out he one in there. | 一个在外面 一个在里面 |
[09:26] | Onpsycho to play with,and the other to watch | 一个被那个变态玩弄 另一个就看 |
[09:32] | Oh,God! Oh,God!Oh,God!Oh,God!Oh,God! | 哦 上帝! 上帝! 上帝! |
[09:39] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[09:45] | g to get out of this. Somehow. | 我们会从这儿出去的 会有办法的 |
[09:53] | My… my name is Suzie. | 我… 我叫Suzie |
[09:56] | Johanna. | |
[11:03] | So,how many days in the last month woy you sought employment | 上个月你花了多少天时间找工作 |
[11:06] | or engaged in activities designed to bring yo to the attentional emplo eseapredse | 或者参与任何吸引潜在雇主注意的活动 |
[11:10] | or a forms of employment outside of your current field or specialization? | 调查或准备好做 超出你的专长范围之外的工作? |
[11:17] | I would thatged one the above le second of every single day just like last month. | 我要说跟上个月一样 每时每刻我都做了以上所有的努力 |
[11:23] | And have you turned down any offers of employment in tnth? | 那这个月你拒绝过任何雇主的雇佣吗? |
[11:27] | No,I haven’t torn up any ing ckets either. | 没有 我也没有撕碎什么中奖的彩票 |
[11:31] | d boch of money from my mother,though. | 倒是找我母亲借了不少钱 |
[11:33] | at was particularly pleasant. | 那经历的确令人愉快 |
[11:35] | The state doesn’t have m with that,does it? | 州政府对那个没意见吧? |
[11:37] | Man humiliating himself by asking his mother for money? | 一个大男人找老妈要钱自取其辱? |
[11:40] | That’s not gonna screw up my $240 a week,is it? | 那不会让我拿不到 每周的240块救济吧? |
[11:42] | Sorry,yere Go ahead. | 抱歉 该你问的 继续 |
[11:43] | Ask me the next one. The one about the prospects. | 问我下一个问题 关于前景的 |
[11:46] | That’s my favorite. That’s the one I look forward to. | 那是我最喜欢最期待的 |
[11:49] | We have to ask theuest Mr. Dubois,in the event that answactually chang | 我们必须得问这些问题 Dubois先生 因为答案的确会变化 |
[11:54] | Isn’t that the definition of crazy,doing the same thing over and over again with the expectation of a different result? | 神经病不就是这样定义的吗 不断重复一件事 希望结果会有不同 |
[11:58] | Could I not say the same thing back to you? | 这话我也能反问你啊 |
[12:03] | Mr. Dubois,you’re a highly educated man. | Dubois先生 你接受过高等教育 |
[12:06] | he things you’re doing to find employment king. | 很明显你找工作的努力未见成效 |
[12:09] | are only two companies in Phoenix that do work in your field, | 我们已经达成了共识 本城只有两家公司适合你的专业 |
[12:14] | and that in the near term,neither one is going to hire you. | 任何一家都不会在短期内聘用你 |
[12:18] | Why are you waiting for someone to give you permission to earn a living? | 为什么你非要等着别人的许可 才去找点糊口的工作? |
[12:23] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[12:29] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[12:30] | Take this to the last windowight. | 把这个拿到右手边最后一个窗口 |
[12:32] | Weu next month. | 我们下月见 |
[12:35] | How come the voices sound so funny? | 为什么声音听起来怪怪的? |
[12:37] | lay at normal speed. | 我想电力不足以带动它 以正常速度播放 |
[12:43] | You might need a couple more of these. | 可能得多加点这些 |
[12:46] | But I don’t have any more. | 但我没多余的了 |
[12:47] | Maybe if you… | 也许你可以… |
[12:49] | if we ask your teacher for more. | 我们可以向你的老师多要点 |
[12:51] | Bu tea we can only use what she gave us for the project. | 但老师说只能用她给的这些材料 |
[12:55] | Well,maybe if we talked to her. | 也许我们能跟她说说 |
[12:56] | That’s the assignment! | 不 老爹 我不能跟她说好话 任务就是这样的! |
[13:00] | Where goin | 嘿 等等 Bridget 你去哪儿 |
[13:02] | ******* | 去拿那个蠢死的圣诞树灯泡 |
[13:13] | That desert wind’s really picking up out there. | 外面的沙漠风越刮越大了 |
[13:19] | ******* | 也许我该把家具挪进来 |
[13:22] | Leave it. It’ll be fine. | 别 就放那儿 没事的 |
[13:27] | Hey,how’d that Bridgette thing go? | 嘿 Bridgette的那个东西怎么样了? |
[13:29] | Fine. | 还好 |
[13:31] | She now has a solar-powered Christmas tree bulb, | 她现在有个太阳能发电的圣诞树灯泡了 |
[13:34] | a perfectly handy device of you’re okay Christmas tree being outdoors | 要是你不介意把圣诞树放室外 而且灯泡只有白天才能亮 |
[13:39] | and only illuminated during the day. | 那装置倒还挺方便 |
[13:42] | ******** | 她对自己老爹本来还有点信心 不过目前的我可不值得信任 |
[13:46] | omeone’s giving my invitation. | 有人还没邀请我 就开始自怨自艾了? (pity party字面为同情派对) |
[13:50] | I feel like I let her down. | 我感觉很糟糕 我让她失望了 |
[13:56] | I got her all excited en I didn’tough. | 我让她兴奋了半天却没弄好 |
[13:58] | ******* | 不过是个灯泡 Joe |
[14:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:02] | I feel like maybe if better maybe if I were a better engineer… | 我只是觉得 要我是个出色点的科学家 或出色点的工程师就好了 |
[14:08] | Or w get Ariel’s boom box to play? Come on. | 就是为了让Ariel的音箱会响? 拜托 |
[14:12] | Wow,who died and made you the sheriff in charge of self-pity n | 怎么回事 连我哀怨一下也受不了? |
[14:16] | listening to these teen angst tapes all day. Nothing. | Keener女儿的事啊 听这些青少年的焦虑录音一整天了 没有丝毫发现 |
[14:23] | Not a twinge,t a not an inkling. | 没感觉 没头绪 没概念 |
[14:27] | You want to know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[14:28] | My mind’s completely preoccupied I got top out | 我满脑子想着Cynthia Keener女儿的事 别再想了 |
[14:44] | God,I know I should have brought in that fur | 天啊 我就知道该把家具搬进来 |
[15:10] | Aren’t you the girl from that magazine? | 你是杂志里的那个女孩吗 |
[15:13] | ******* | 你好 Joe |
[15:17] | ******* | 我在这不会妨碍你吧 我一会要拍照 得先晒肤 |
[15:20] | You don’t mind,do you? | 你不介意吧? |
[15:22] | It’s the middle of the night. | 三更半夜的 |
[15:24] | How are you gonna tan in the middle of the night? | 三更半夜的怎么晒啊? |
[15:28] | Wedon’. | 别傻了 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna use this special chaise you invente | 我要用你发明的躺椅啊 |
[15:35] | This is so great, | 这实在太棒了 |
[15:37] | and amplifies it enough a lito give me a tan. | 吸收月光 再把光线强度增大到 足以晒出肤色 |
[15:42] | You’re a genius,Joe. | 你是个天才 Joe |
[15:45] | And an amazing engineer. | 还是个出色的工程师 |
[15:51] | ******** | 能帮我擦擦背吗? |
[15:57] | It’s okay,Joe. | 没什么的 Joe |
[15:58] | It’s only a dream. | 这只是一个梦 |
[16:00] | And no one’s going to understand that better than Allison. Please? | 没有人比Allison更清楚 这是怎么一回事了 来吧 |
[16:08] | You want to hear somey? | 你想听些疯狂的事情吗? |
[16:11] | What if we’re already dead? | 如果我们已经死了呢? |
[16:16] | What if this is death and someonst f to tell us? | 如果这是死亡 只是别人忘了告诉我们? |
[16:29] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:31] | – What? – Listen. | – 什么? – 听 |
[16:34] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[16:39] | – ‘s got the TV on or a radio. – No,no. | – 可能这有电视机或者收音机 – 不 不 |
[16:42] | No,I know what that is. That’s… | 不 我知道那是什么 那是… |
[16:45] | that’s St. John the Divine. | 那是圣约翰的钟声 |
[16:47] | What do you mean,the apostle? | 你说牧师吗? |
[16:48] | No,the church. | 不 是教堂 |
[16:50] | It’s two blocks from my house. | 离我家两个街区远 |
[16:53] | I’ve heard them ring every day of my life. | 我每天都能听到那的钟声 |
[16:56] | ust be within blocks of my house. | 我们肯定被关在我家附近 |
[16:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[16:59] | Every day of my life. | 我每天都听得到 |
[17:03] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[17:04] | a die. No way. | 我不会死的 绝不 |
[17:06] | ****Not if I’m this close to home. | 离我家这么近 我绝对不会死的 |
[17:12] | t if I’m this close to my mom. | 离我母亲这么近 |
[17:23] | Allison? | |
[17:25] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不说出来呢? |
[17:28] | I never say anything to anyone. | 我从没对人说过 |
[17:33] | It’s mine. | 这是我的生活 |
[17:35] | I own it. | 只属于我 |
[17:41] | ‘s tnowior w… | 这种什么都不知道的感觉 |
[17:46] | who did it… | 不知道她怎么了 她在哪 谁干的 |
[17:49] | what they did. | 对她做了什么 |
[17:53] | ****** | 感觉就像是 |
[17:56] | ********* | 一个医生 自己的孩子因病丧生 |
[18:04] | Sometimes I think it’s God laughing at me. | 有时我感觉是老天在捉弄我 |
[18:09] | I think I ere he took h e he k and the others. | 我想我知道他把她和其他人藏在哪 |
[18:14] | The others? | 其他人? |
[18:16] | There was at least one other. | 至少还有一个 |
[18:18] | Her name was Johanna. | 她的名字是Johanna |
[18:20] | my G | 天啊 |
[18:22] | I believe with a little bit of legwork,we can figure out where he kept them. | 我相信只要我们多跑跑腿 就能知道他把她们藏哪了 |
[18:27] | something your daughter said. | 你女儿说了一些话 |
[18:31] | She heard church bells. | 她说她听见教堂的钟声 |
[18:34] | It was underground, | 是在地下 |
[18:35] | but it wasn’t a basement or it wasn’t just a basement. | 但不是地下室 最起码不仅仅是个地下室 |
[18:37] | And it looked like it was set up like some kind of a fallout shelter, | 看起来像是个原子尘掩蔽所之类的地方 |
[18:43] | which makes sens ’cause we don’allyavesements here in P | 那说的过去 因为凤凰城没有地下室 |
[18:48] | I still don’t understand how that telanyt | 我还是不明白这有什么用 |
[18:51] | Well,I was hoping that we could go down to City Hall,save records, | 我们可以去市政厅查查档案 |
[18:55] | permits and ******* | 查一下谁四五十年前建过防空洞 |
[19:00] | if we make a list of all the addresses that are half a awafrom that churc | 我们可以把教堂半英里内 有防空洞的建筑列个清单 |
[19:08] | ******* | 你没事吧? |
[19:10] | to come to Phoenix. | 每年我因公来到凤凰城 |
[19:14] | I look for some reason,some… | 我总要找点理由 |
[19:18] | unsolved case that I can attach myself to without expending too much effort. | 一些我能轻而易举完成 却又还没完成的事情 |
[19:26] | excuse I can give compy here | 一些能让我向公司交代的借口 好在这多待几个星期 |
[19:32] | I keep thinking I’m gonna find something, | 我一直觉得我能发现些什么 |
[19:36] | some clue,some stone nobody’s turned over. | 一些线索 一些别人不曾留意的东西 |
[19:42] | every year,I leave with nothing. | 可是每年我都无功而返 |
[19:49] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[19:52] | 415 Natchez. | Natchez 415号 |
[19:54] | Well,it’s the last address on our list. | 这是我们清单上最后一个地址 |
[20:00] | ********* | 你们是来看防空洞的吧? |
[20:09] | How long have you lived here,Ms | 您在这住多久了 Fogelby太太? |
[20:12] | Um,six years. | 六年 |
[20:13] | ****** | 这搞了点了装修 差不多都是我儿子弄的 |
[20:18] | He talks about making this a game room f those home theaters, | 他一直在说想把这变成个游戏室 或者是个家庭影院之类的 |
[20:24] | but the grandkids have pretty mucfor when they’re here. | 但主要是孙子们在这儿玩 |
[20:29] | What about before you,say,eight or nine years ago? | 在你搬进来 大概八九年之前 |
[20:34] | Do you have aneaved here then? | 你知道谁住这吗? |
[20:36] | No,I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 我不知道 |
[20:39] | ********* | 卖给我这房子的主人 其实他自己都不住在这 |
[20:41] | He rented it out,which is why it was in such bad shape when we bought it. | 他把这房子租出去了 也难怪我们 买下的时候这这么烂 |
[20:46] | Nice man. | 他是个不错的人 |
[20:47] | Passed away June before last. | 去年六月去世了 |
[20:50] | Uh,I need to grab that. | 我要去接一下电话 |
[21:08] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[21:32] | Tell me everything. | 把一切告诉我 |
[21:47] | They kept them… | 他们给她俩… |
[21:51] | shackled to the wall over here… | 铐在这面墙边 |
[21:55] | with just enough chain so that they could reach the… | 链子的长度只能让她们 |
[21:58] | the wash basin here. | 够到这边的洗手池 |
[22:06] | And here. | 还有这里 |
[22:12] | This is where first kept her… | 这是他最开始藏她的地方 |
[22:20] | bound and gagged. | 全身紧绑 嘴被塞住 |
[22:39] | ********** | 天啊 |
[22:49] | She was here the whole time. | 她一直都待在这 |
[23:08] | st six b. | 只是六个街区外 |
[23:22] | Here’s where you can reach me, | 这是我的联系方式 |
[23:24] | um,if you do fi numfor the former | 若你能找到上个房主家的电话号码… |
[23:26] | Oh,fin I’ve got it here somewhere. | 我会找到的 我记得是放在哪了 |
[23:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:57] | Hi,Mom. What’s going on? | 嗨 妈妈 怎么了? |
[24:00] | What’s all this for? | 为什么亲我啊? |
[24:02] | For me. | 因为我 |
[24:04] | Where is everybody? | 其他人呢? |
[24:06] | Follow the obnoxiously loud music. | 循着嘈杂的音乐走就知道了 |
[24:29] | It’s all about the mirrors. | 全靠了镜子 |
[24:32] | that your father rented to back in, uh, June 1988. | 要是你知道你父亲1988年6月是 从谁那租的房子 |
[24:37] | Weuh, ld call me with any information or-or fax me, | 有任何消息 你能打电话或发传真给我 |
[24:41] | that w beally great. | 就太好了 |
[24:42] | I hope to hearfrom you. | 希望尽快得到你的消息 |
[24:44] | I keep waiting for it to fail,but it just won’t fail. | 我一直等着它出故障 但就是没出 |
[24:47] | I’m sorry. The topic of the conversation is what? | 很抱歉 我们在说什么呢? |
[24:49] | My little solar-cell amplifion | 我的太阳能增强器 |
[24:52] | I just hooked it upto the garage door clicker,and it worked. | 我把它装在车库大门的按钮上 竟然可以运作 |
[24:55] | It powered that, too. | 我还找到个自动定时开关收音机 那上面也可以用 |
[24:59] | Excellent, Mr. Edison. | 很好 爱迪生先生 |
[25:00] | A clock radio that only works un is t or you shine a lamp on it. | 只有晴天才能用的收音机 也许你可以在那上面点个灯 |
[25:05] | Hey, just ’cause your world isn’t sunny, | 嘿 就算你过的不那么阳光灿烂 |
[25:07] | that doesn’t mean you get to rain all over mine. | 也不应该在我的世界里下雨吧 |
[25:10] | I’m sorry I wasn’t listening. | 很抱歉我没有在听你说什么 |
[25:11] | I was watching the clock radio stop working whenyou click the light off. | 我发现你一关灯 定时收音机就停止工作 |
[25:17] | You’re in a dark place,aren’t you? | 你不是很开心 |
[25:20] | I still have my pi y decorations. | 我还有些同情派对的装饰 (见上文) |
[25:22] | You want to borrow some? | 你要借些来用吗? |
[25:43] | Do you have any idea how to do this? | 你知道怎么用这个吗? |
[25:45] | God,no. | 天啊 不知道 |
[25:50] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿来的? |
[25:51] | I saw it upstairs,and I… | 我在楼上看到的 我就… |
[25:54] | You know. | 你知道… |
[25:57] | I thought maybe I could use it… | 我以为能用它 |
[25:59] | to pick the lock or… | 把锁撬开啥的 |
[26:06] | But I don’t know what I’m doing. | 但我不知道现在在干什么 |
[26:14] | Do you think your mom might really find us? | 你觉得你妈能找到我们吗? |
[26:17] | She’s an investigator. | 她是个私人侦探 |
[26:18] | ally good at this stuff. | 她对这些很在行 |
[26:21] | nice. | 真好 |
[26:23] | Itt beeling. | 有人关心真好 |
[26:26] | I’m sure your mom is worried about you,too. | 你妈妈也一定很担心你 |
[26:29] | I’m sure she’s out there looking. | 她现在肯定在外面找你 |
[26:32] | My mom? | 我妈妈? |
[26:34] | My mom is… | 我妈… |
[26:36] | home right now and… | 现在应该在家 |
[26:39] | knitting me a sweater. | 给我织毛衣 |
[26:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[26:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:47] | momto knit. She’s.he’sitting. | 我妈妈喜欢编织 总织东西 |
[26:55] | Yeah,she even opened a yarn store in Buxley,two towns over. | 没错 她还在Buxley开了间绒线店 离这有两个城区的距离 |
[27:01] | Any minute now,she’s gonna… | 随时她都有可能 |
[27:03] | burst in the door with a knitting needle and threaten to stab our host in the heart with it. | 拿着棒针冲进来 威胁劫持咱们的人 说要刺穿他的心脏 |
[27:56] | No. No,no,no,no,no,no! | 不 不! |
[28:04] | Get off her! | 放开她! |
[28:10] | No! Don’t! Let her go!Let her go!Let her go! | 不! 放了她! 放了她! |
[28:15] | Stop! Don’t you…Oh,my God…Stop it,please! | 住手! 天啊 求求你住手! |
[28:19] | No! Stop! | 不! 住手! |
[28:35] | Well,I went down to police headquarters. | 我今天去了警察总局 |
[28:36] | lookthe mug books all the way back to ’95. | 查了95年到现在的犯罪记录 |
[28:39] | dn’t see his picture. | 但我没看到他的照片 |
[28:40] | But I have his face burned in my memory. | 但他的脸我记忆犹新 |
[28:43] | So this is the man you saw kill this girl Johanna? | 你看到这人杀死了叫Johanna的女孩? |
[28:48] | The same girl who-who was trying to help my daughter? | 也是她想帮助我的女儿? |
[28:51] | She d in Or her mother lived in Buxley. | 她或者她母亲住在Buxley |
[28:55] | At least she owned a shop there,a yarn store or something. | 至少她在那开了间店 绒线店之类的 |
[29:00] | me to The Complicated Yarn. | 欢迎来到Complicated绒线店 |
[29:03] | What can I do for you? | 能为您效劳吗? |
[29:04] | CYNTHIA: Marion Wheeler? | 你是Marion Wheeler吗? |
[29:06] | Are you the owner of this store? | 你是这家店的老板吗? |
[29:08] | ** | 或许吧 你是谁? |
[29:10] | Actually,we’re here to talk to you about your daughter,Mrs. Wheeler. | 其实我们是想来和您谈谈您女儿的 Wheeler太太 |
[29:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:14] | Again,who-who are you? | 再说一次 你是谁? |
[29:16] | We’re investigators working on a missing persons case, | 我们是调查失踪人口的侦探 |
[29:19] | anthat happened nine years ago. aughter’s name came up. | 发现9年前的一件案子 跟您女儿有关 |
[29:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不知道你们说什么 |
[29:25] | Johanna. | 是Johanna |
[29:27] | We’re talking about Johanna. | 我们说的是Johanna |
[29:30] | We think we know what might have happened to her. | 我想我们知道她发生了什么事 |
[29:32] | M-My Johanna? | 我的Johanna? |
[29:33] | We thought yight filed a police report,… | 我们以为警察局会有你的笔录 但我们没找到 |
[29:39] | I have… | 很抱歉 我… |
[29:42] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在讲什么 |
[29:45] | Johanna. | |
[29:47] | Her disappearance. | 她失踪了 |
[29:48] | In 1998. | 在1998年 |
[29:51] | Okay,I’m sorry. There’s… | 好吧 我很抱歉 这是… |
[29:53] | Th-there’s obviously someriblhere. | 很明显 有很大的误会 |
[29:57] | My dn’t missing. She’s never been missing. | 我女儿没有不见 她从没失踪过 |
[30:00] | She never disappeared. | 她从没失踪过 |
[30:01] | I mean,I was with her yesterday here,and… | 我是说 我昨天还和她在一起 就在这儿 而且… |
[30:04] | and-and I spoke to her this morning. She’s… | 我今天早上还和她说过话 她… |
[30:07] | she’s fine. | 她很好 |
[30:08] | She’s fine? | 她很好? |
[30:10] | Uh,par-pardon me. Forgive me. | 呃 对…对不起 请原谅 |
[30:12] | Do you have a picture of her? If I could just look at her… | 你有她的照片吗? 能让我看看她… |
[30:15] | Uh,yes,I-right over here. | 呃 有的 这儿就有 |
[30:17] | We took a trip to ndogether a couple | 我们几周前一起去奥兰多旅行时照的 |
[30:29] | Oh,my goodness,that’s her. | 噢 天哪 就是她 |
[30:31] | That’s… that’s who? | 你说的…是谁? |
[30:32] | Thatdaughter. That’s my Johanna. | 这是我女儿 是我的Johanna |
[30:36] | And-and really,for the life of me,I c… | 而且 说真的 无论如何 我也… |
[30:37] | I cannot figure out what you people want with her. | 我也想不出 你们要找她干嘛 |
[30:40] | Um,yo rigMr. We’ve obviously made some sort of horrible mistake. | 你是对的 Wheeler夫人 我们肯定是 什么地方搞错了 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[30:46] | But she exists. | 但她是存在的 |
[30:48] | The fallout shelter exists. | 防空洞也是存在的 |
[30:50] | It must mean something. | 这肯定意味着什么 |
[30:52] | It means you’re wrong. | 这意味着你错了 |
[30:53] | It means I’m actually… | 意味着 我很… |
[30:55] | I’m actually angry that that woman’s daughter isn’ | 我很生气 那个女人的女儿没死 |
[30:58] | because she couldn’t have been there for my daughterinal moments | 这样她就不可能在那儿 死在我女儿面前 |
[31:00] | if,in fact,she was ever even in that basement. | 即使她确实在那个地下室待过 |
[31:03] | Cynthia! | |
[31:04] | I think we’ve come to the of Allison. | 我想我们走到头了 Allison |
[31:07] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思? |
[31:08] | It means… | 我意思是… |
[31:10] | I don’t want to have anything further to do with you. | 我不想再跟你有任何瓜葛 |
[31:12] | I no longer want any association with you. | 我再也不需要你的帮助了 |
[31:14] | ns you’re fired! | 也就是说你被解雇了! |
[31:16] | Where can I drop you off? | 到哪儿把你放下车? |
[32:34] | INSPIRATION | 灵感 |
[32:54] | Uh,I don’t understand. | 呃 我不明白 |
[32:55] | We’re talking about Ariel’s old toy? | 我们在说Ariel的旧玩具? |
[32:57] | Here’s the thing: it isn’t just a toy. | 这不仅仅是玩具 |
[32:59] | I actually think that it might havel-woations. | 我觉得它具有实际的利用价值 |
[33:02] | I mean,there are problems on top of problems but if I could lick even just a few of them… | 我是说 这还有很多问题 但如果我能搞定一些… |
[33:05] | Wait,slow down. | 等等 说慢点儿 |
[33:06] | Are you telling me you think you… | 你想告诉我你觉得… |
[33:08] | you actually invented something? | 你发明了什么? |
[33:10] | I’ve a lot of things. | 我已经发明了很多东西了 但那些都属于Aerodytech公司 |
[33:14] | This… this would be mine.This could be ours. | 这个…这个是属于我的 属于我们的 |
[33:17] | I mean,think about it: own ***** | 想想 我们自己的公司 自己控制命运 |
[33:22] | I mean,I’m actually starting to think that everyg thhappened wit that | 我已经开始考虑随之而来的其他事情了 |
[33:25] | it was supposed to happen so that I could be t this idea,have this new future. | 我早该这么做了 坐在这里想到这主意 开创新的未来 |
[33:31] | I don’t understand. w dork?What do we do next? | 我不明白 这要怎么做 我们接下来要干什么? |
[33:33] | We just put gnoutside the house,”solar-cell amplifiers for sale”? | 把写着”出售太阳能增强器”的标语 放在屋外头吗? |
[33:38] | Well,that’s what I’ve been trying to figure out since 3:00 in the morning. | 这就是我从早上三点想到现在的事 |
[33:42] | First thing I got to do is file a bunch of legal papers,patents and things. | 首先我要搞定一系列的法律文件 专利之类的事情 |
[33:46] | Then I got to get a working model built,ybe pay for some testing,some studies s | 然后我要做一个实用模型 或许需要在研究测试上花点儿钱 |
[33:52] | o that I can show people that it acly dwhat I say it | 这样我就能展示给别人看 它确实能做到我描述的 |
[33:55] | And then the key to thing | 然后 最关键的是 我们需要联系风险投资家 |
[33:59] | Wait a second.Wait a second | 等一下 等一下 |
[34:02] | All that sounds expensive. | 所有的这些似乎都需要钱 听起来都不便宜 |
[34:06] | Well,that’s why you meet with the venture capitalists: | 是的 所以你要联系风险投资家 |
[34:08] | to get the money to start the business. | 借些钱来开创事业 |
[34:09] | Yeah,but… | 是的 但… |
[34:11] | all the stuff before that all the stuff foreit to them– | 在这之前的所有事 在你把成品给他们看之前 |
[34:14] | the lawyers and the model and the studies. | 律师 模型 还有研究测试 |
[34:17] | Yeah,I figure all that’s gonna cost about 30,000. | 是的 我算过了 所有这些大概需要3万美元 |
[34:21] | Joe,come on. | Joe 算了吧 |
[34:24] | $30,000? We don’t even have $3,000. | 3万美元? 我们连3千都没有 |
[34:27] | I mean,Cynthia Keener fired me yesterday. | 我是说 Cynthia Keener昨天把我解雇了 |
[34:29] | We’re getting $240 a week loyment. | 我们每周只有240美元的失业补助 |
[34:32] | We don’t have money for this kind of thing right now. | 我们现在没有钱来搞这些 |
[34:34] | But we do. | 但我们有 |
[34:36] | Don’t get that. | 别接 |
[34:38] | ***** | 孩子都睡了 |
[34:39] | We’re in the middle of a conversation. | 拜托 我们才谈到一半 |
[34:41] | It’s Cynthia. | 是Cynthia |
[34:43] | Cynthia? | |
[34:44] | Allison. | |
[34:46] | I think I owe you another apology. | 我想我又要向你道歉了 |
[34:48] | Uh,Cynthia,I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 呃 Cynthia 我不明白你的意思? |
[34:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[34:51] | You close to a television? | 你旁边有电视机吗? |
[34:53] | Turn on the news. | 看新闻 |
[34:59] | am I watching? | 好了 你要我看的啥? |
[35:01] | A man who’s holding two girls against their will was just killed by one of them. | 一个男人非法囚禁两个女孩 被其中一个女孩杀死了 |
[35:06] | Deputies sto the Turns out he kept them chained up for days,assaulting them,beating them. | 警察搜了房子 发现他用链条锁住她们 好多天了 强奸她们 打她们 |
[35:12] | Any of this sound familiar? | 听上去熟悉吗? |
[35:14] | Yeah,okay. | 是的 |
[35:15] | was just like your dream… | 是的 就和你梦到的一样… |
[35:17] | except it wasn’t my daughter. | 只是这不是我女儿 而是Melanie Linder |
[35:22] | lanithe girl you were hired to find? | Melanie Linder 你雇我找的那女孩? |
[35:24] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[35:26] | Except she didn’t run away. | 不过她不是离家出走 |
[35:28] | She was abducted… | 是被绑架了… |
[35:30] | along with another girl. | 和另一个女孩一起 |
[35:32] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[35:33] | And you’re never going to guess who the other girl is. | 你绝对猜不到另一个女孩是谁 |
[35:37] | **** | 是Johanna Wheeler |
[35:41] | She was being wit Now,in the present? | 她跟Melanie在一起? 就现在? |
[35:45] | Allison,let’s take our good news e we I… | 我们接受目前这个好消息吧… |
[35:50] | lik you wanted to help me so badly that,uh,people,places, | 我想你一定是太想帮我了 只是人和地点 |
[35:56] | they just all got shuffled around, | 有点儿搞错了 |
[35:59] | but you were more right than wrong sorry I snapped at you. | 但你说的对的还是比错的多 我很抱歉对你说了那番话 |
[36:04] | I hope you’ll give some thought to the idea of our continuing to work together. | 我希望你能考虑一下和我继续合作 |
[36:10] | I… | 我… |
[36:12] | I’m sorry I dragged you out of bed. | 我很抱歉 把你从床上拖起来 |
[36:15] | Go back to sleep. | 回去继续睡觉吧 我迟些给你电话 |
[36:21] | They found Melanie Linder with Johanna,the girl I thought wathia’s daughter. | 她们发现了Melanie Linder和Johanna 就是我之前以为和Cynthia女儿关在一起的那个 |
[36:25] | The good news is everybody’s alive. | 好消息是 两个都活着 |
[36:28] | No,I see that. | 不用解释 我看到了 |
[36:30] | Well,here’s to you. | 好吧 给你准备的 |
[36:33] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[36:34] | Case closed. It must feel good. | 案子结了 感觉不错吧 |
[36:37] | I can’t figure out why I keep dreaming about Cynthia’s daughter | 事实上我觉得很烦 我不知道 为什么我一直梦到Cynthia的女儿 |
[36:42] | Okay,well,this is good. | 好的 这很好 |
[36:43] | You feel disturbed. I feel disturbed. | 你很烦 我也很烦 |
[36:45] | feel disturbed? | 你也很烦? |
[36:47] | Why do you feel disturbed? | 你为什么觉得烦? |
[36:48] | Aren’t you the guy who just had the big epiphany? | 你不是顿悟出了什么好想法吗? |
[36:49] | Yeah,I am. | 是的 |
[36:50] | trying to talk to my wife about it and then the darnedest thing happened. | 而我刚想和我妻子聊聊 最扫兴的事就发生了 |
[36:55] | Yeah,the phone rang. | 是的 电话响了 |
[36:56] | And you said you needed $30,000 on’t have $30,000. | 而且你说你需要3万美元 我们没有3万美元 |
[37:00] | But we do.******** | 但我们有 女儿的大学基金 |
[37:03] | There’s almost $32,000 just sitting there. | 大概有3万2千美元 存在那儿 |
[37:07] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[37:09] | Oh,I’ve never been more serious about anything in my life. | 噢 我从没这么认真过 |
[37:11] | I think this idea cobe wons. | 我觉得这个想法能赚到几百万 |
[37:13] | That could pay for a lot of college. | 够上好几次大学了 |
[37:15] | What if it’s worth nothing? | 如果出什么岔子呢? 如果什么都赚不到呢? |
[37:18] | What if someone thought tre you did? | 如果有谁比你先想到这个呢? |
[37:20] | Where does that leave the girls? | 还有什么能留给女儿们? |
[37:22] | You know I can’t do this. | 你知道我不会这么做的 |
[37:24] | t to get that money,I have to sign for it,too,and I can’t do that. | 你要动那些钱 也得我签字 我不会签的 |
[37:28] | God,isn’t life funny? | 上帝 生活真是有趣 |
[37:31] | I mean,this whole marriage has always been about me believing in you. | 我是说 这个婚姻一直是建立在 我对你的信任上 |
[37:34] | Now the one time,the one time,the shoe ends up up on the other foot… | 现在 就一次 就一次 让你站在我的角度考虑 |
[37:37] | Thise sath It’s exactly the same thing. | 这不是一回事 |
[37:39] | Exactly. | 就是一回事 完全一样 |
[37:41] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[37:43] | – What does it matter? – Joe… | – 这重要吗? |
[37:47] | Joe. | |
[37:59] | Police say the perpetrator *****According to police, | 警方称罪犯就是此人 David Draper 有两个儿子 |
[38:05] | – Draper was shot and killed by one of his captives after… – ******* | – 警方称Draper是被他劫持的 一个女孩击毙的… – 我梦里看到的不是他 |
[38:10] | whadoing? | 嘿 你要干嘛? |
[38:13] | Where are you going? It’s not even 7:00. | 你去哪儿? 还没到7点 |
[38:15] | I’m going tome coffee,some breakfast o be by myself. | 我去喝杯咖啡 吃顿早饭 我需要一个人静一下 |
[38:18] | Wh I wouldn’t let you raid the girls’ college fund? | 为什么? 就因为我不让你动 孩子们的大学基金? |
[38:23] | When are you going to be back? | 你什么时候回来? |
[38:24] | Read my mind. Figure it out. | 看我怎么想了 |
[38:46] | Keener | 我是Keener |
[38:46] | Cynthia,it’s Allison. | Cynthia 是Allison |
[38:48] | Hey,Allison. | 嘿 Allison |
[38:49] | I’y to the hospital. | 我在去医院的路上 |
[38:51] | Melanie’s about to give her statement to the police. | Melanie正在给警方录口供 |
[38:53] | girit shaken up,t thg fine. | 两个女孩都很害怕 但情况还好 |
[38:56] | **** | Cynthia 听我说 |
[38:58] | I just got a fax from the daughter of the man who used to450 reet,the house | 我才收到Natchez街450号那栋房子 原来主人的女儿的传真 |
[39:03] | where I thought your daughter… | 就是我梦到你女儿的… |
[39:04] | Yes,I know the house,but it was a false lead. | 是的 我知道那房子 也知道你梦到那了 但那条线索是错的 |
[39:09] | Yeahw I’m not so sure. | 是的 我也不确定 |
[39:12] | The man who rented that house back in 1998,the year that your daughter went missing? | 那个人在1998年租了那所房子 就是你女儿失踪的那年 |
[39:17] | the same man I’ve been dreaming about. | 而这人就是我梦见的那个 |
[39:19] | He’s real. | 他是存在的 |
[39:21] | His name is Peter Connolly. | 他的名字是Peter Connolly |
[39:23] | t,he’s the same youeamed killed Johanna | 对 他是你梦见 杀死Johanna wheeler的人 |
[39:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:29] | ******and about to be reunited with her parents. | Johanna wheeler还活着 即将和她父母重逢 |
[39:34] | Come on,for God’s sake,Allison. | 看在上帝的份上 Allison |
[39:36] | The man who heldn is dead. | 囚禁女孩的那个人已经死了 |
[39:38] | w,can we stop torturiring each other with it? | 案子结了 现在我们不要 再为这纠结了好吗? |
[39:44] | I’ll talk to you later. Bye. | 迟些再聊 拜 |
[39:57] | Please! Stop!. | 求你了! 住手! |
[40:03] | Oh,God! Oh,God! | 噢 天哪! 噢 天哪! |
[40:07] | Oh,God! | 噢 天哪! |
[41:21] | The look on your face. | 瞧你脸上的表情 |
[41:25] | The look on your face. | 瞧你脸上的表情 |
[41:29] | as all,it was all worth itjustlook. | 太值了 就冲着这表情 |
[41:33] | ****** | Johanna 你没有… |
[41:35] | You didn’t think that Petes sth to leave all the,the doors unlocked,did you? | 你不会觉得Peter会门不锁上就走吧 |
[41:41] | – What? – Didn’t you? | – 什么? – 你真这么觉得? |
[41:44] | You really thought that… Oh,Suzie. | 你真这么觉得? 噢 Suzie |
[41:49] | You sure can pick ’em,Johanna. | 你确定总能拦到她们? Johanna |
[41:52] | I sure can. | 我确定 |
[41:54] | But now the play’s over. | 现在游戏结束了 |
[41:57] | It’s time to take a bow,Suzie. | 是鞠躬谢幕的时候了 Suzie |
[42:00] | I… I don’t understand why… | 我不明白 为什么… |
[42:05] | Mom? Dad?You guys up? | 妈妈? 爸爸? 起床了吗? 该吃早饭了 |
[42:10] | to be continued | 待续… |