时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | medium s05e02 | |
[00:35] | You okay? Everything all right? | 怎么了 还好吧? |
[00:38] | Mm-hmm. | |
[00:40] | I just had a dream. | 刚刚做了个梦 |
[00:42] | Anything important? | 重要吗 |
[00:46] | Hmm, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:47] | I mean, a man did die, but it was in the hospital. | 一个男人死了 不过是在医院 |
[00:50] | I don’t think there’s anything to do or anyone to call. | 没什么需要我做的 也不用通知谁 |
[00:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:21] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[01:24] | That’s enough. | 住手 |
[01:49] | Hey. | |
[01:53] | Hey, not funny. Come on. Wake up. | 别闹了 醒醒 |
[01:57] | Come on. Joke over. | 快点 别开玩笑了 |
[02:02] | Please. | 求你 |
[02:04] | Open up your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[02:06] | I’m begging you… just open… your eyes. | 求你了 睁开…眼睛 |
[02:09] | Come on. | 别吓我 |
[03:33] | Didn’t we already do this? | 怎么又吓醒了? |
[04:22] | Bridge, honey, can you turn that down? | Bridge 能把声音调低些吗? |
[04:25] | Hey, Lee, hi,this is Allison. Can you give me a call when you get this? | Lee 我是Allison 听到后给我回电话 |
[04:29] | I had a dream last night. I saw a young woman get, | 昨晚我梦见一个年轻女人 |
[04:32] | uh, “redrum”ed. | 呃 被”红朗姆”了 (redrum 谋杀murder) |
[04:34] | Maybe it’s something. Maybe it’s nothing. | 也许重要 也许不重要 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. Give me a call. | 我不确定 给我回电 |
[04:37] | Yes, indeed, nothing like a little redrum to get you going in the morning. | 没错 早上除了来点红朗姆 还有啥能令你精力充沛的呢? |
[04:41] | What is redrum, Mommy? | 妈妈 什么是红朗姆? |
[04:43] | Oh, come on, everybody knows that “redrum” is just “murder” spelled… | 拜托 大家都知道 所谓”红朗姆”就是把谋杀… |
[04:47] | Bridge, hey, little ears. That’s why we use code words. | Bridge 你妹妹在呢 所以我们要用代替词 |
[04:50] | – Oh, sorry. – It’s okay.Just be careful. | – 对不起 – 没关系 小心就好 |
[04:53] | What’s redrum? | 什么是红朗姆 |
[04:55] | It’s a kind of ice cream | 一种冰激凌 |
[04:58] | that the tooth fairy gives you if you’re good. | 如果你表现好 牙仙就会奖给你 |
[05:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢~ |
[05:03] | Today is an excellent day. | 今天真是美好的一天 |
[05:05] | Really? How is that possible? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[05:07] | It’s barely begun. | 今天刚刚开始 |
[05:09] | Well, today is the day I find out | 今天在教育课上 我会知道 |
[05:11] | who I’m having a baby with in wellness class. | 和谁一起养个宝宝 |
[05:16] | Please tell me that’s code for something. | 我希望这只是个代称之类的 |
[05:19] | You know what I mean. All the sophomores have to do it. | 你知道我说的是什么 所有10年级学生都要做 |
[05:21] | You get paired with a “marriage partner,” | 你会被分配一个”婚姻伴侣” |
[05:23] | and, uh, then Mr. Parks gives us a baby | 然后Parks老师给我们一个宝宝 |
[05:26] | and we have to take care of it for a week. | 我们要照顾一个星期 |
[05:28] | Really? A baby? | 真的?一个宝宝? |
[05:29] | It’s not a real baby; it’s this expensive doll, | 不是真的宝宝 是个昂贵的玩具娃娃 |
[05:31] | but it’s almost as real as a real baby. | 像真的一样 |
[05:34] | They cry and coo and burp and wet themselves. | 他们会哭闹 咿咿呀呀 打嗝 尿床 |
[05:38] | Mm, sounds like fun. | 听上去很有趣 |
[05:40] | It’s serious. It’s ten percent of your grade, | 不是闹着玩的 这个占我们成绩的10% |
[05:42] | and it’s just… it’d be nice | 而且如果是我喜欢的人 |
[05:44] | if I ended up with somebody I kind of liked as a husband. | 做我的丈夫 就太好了 |
[05:46] | I’ve always found that to be helpful. | 这种课总是很有用 |
[05:49] | Hey, Bridge, can you turn that back a channel? | Bridge 能不能调回前一个台 |
[05:51] | Mm-hmm. | |
[05:52] | This was the scene this morning as Finley Park rangers discovered | 今天清晨Finley公园的护林员发现了 |
[05:55] | the bludgeoned body of a young woman, | 一具重击致死的女尸 |
[05:57] | identified as Kimberly Weeks. | 已知身份为Kimberly Weeks |
[05:59] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[06:01] | Lady ate too much redrum. Right, Mom? | 这位女士吃太多的红朗姆了 对吧 妈妈 |
[06:10] | Hey, Lee. | |
[06:13] | Hey. | |
[06:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[06:15] | Hey, I saw you on the news. | 我在新闻上看到你了 |
[06:16] | I thought I’d come by, maybe you’d give me an autograph. | 我想如果我过来 或许你能给我签个名 |
[06:19] | Did you get my message? I might have dreamt about this. | 你收到我的留言了吗 我很可能梦到了这件事 |
[06:22] | Young woman, red cocktail dress? | 年轻女性 穿着红色礼服裙? |
[06:24] | Yeah. Don’t suppose you saw who did it. | 没错 别跟我说你看到是谁干的 |
[06:27] | Male, Caucasian, 50s-ish, nice suit, | 白人男性 50多岁 西装革履 |
[06:30] | driving a luxury SUV. | 开着一辆豪华SUV |
[06:32] | Wow, you got a good look at this guy, huh? | 哇 你看的很清楚 对吧 |
[06:33] | Front seat, 3:00 A.M. show. But here’s the best part. | 就像坐在午夜秀的最前排一样 最精彩的是 |
[06:37] | The girl scratched her killer’s face before she died– deep gouges. | 这个女孩在死前抓伤了凶手的脸 伤口很深 |
[06:41] | I’m sure that you’re going to find a wealth of DNA | 我确定你能在可怜的女孩的指甲里 |
[06:43] | under that poor girl’s fingernails. | 找到一堆DNA证据 |
[06:44] | I beg to differ. | 我想你猜错了 |
[06:47] | I don’t think we’re going to find much of anything under her fingernails. | 我不认为在她指甲里能找到什么 |
[06:53] | Somebody removed her fingernails? | 有人拿走了她的指甲? |
[06:55] | Ripped ’em right out. | 全拔下来了 |
[06:57] | Must have happened after he smashed her in the head with the rock. | 肯定是在他用石头砸她的头之后 |
[07:00] | Must have happened after I woke up. | 在我醒来后发生的 |
[07:03] | That’s why I’m always hanging around till the credits are over. | 这就是为什么我总是 等片尾字幕播完了才走 |
[07:06] | They’re always putting in extra things during the credits these days. | 这年头制片人总在里面加上额外的短片 |
[07:15] | Will you excuse me a second? | 不好意思 我离开一下 |
[07:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[07:32] | I saw what happened to you last night at the hospital. | 我看到昨晚在医院发生的事了 |
[07:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:38] | I can see you. | 我能看见你 |
[07:41] | I can see people like you. | 我能看见像你一样的人 |
[07:46] | I really need to talk to you about what you witnessed… | 我需要和你谈谈昨晚… |
[07:48] | here last night. | 你在这里目击的事情 |
[07:53] | Meet me over there by the bathrooms in about five minutes. | 五分钟后在厕所那边等我 |
[08:00] | Cal Jacobs | |
[08:01] | and– let’s see– Marissa Masters. | 和Marissa Masters一组 |
[08:07] | You are the proud parents of a baby girl. | 你们是这个女婴的父母 |
[08:11] | Hey, Ash, who’s left other than Adam and Marcos? | Ash 除了Adam和Marcos还有谁? |
[08:16] | We’re not out of the woods yet. We’ve still got the Unabomber. | 我们还有危险 那个隐形炸弹人还没有搭档呢 |
[08:21] | Jack White… and Ashley Whitaker. | Jack White和Ashley Whitaker 一组 |
[08:26] | I am so sorry. | 同情你 |
[08:42] | Adam Mankowicz and Ariel Dubois. | Adam Mankowicz和Ariel Dubois |
[08:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Ah, look what we made, Mrs. Mankowicz. | 哈 看我们的孩子 Mankowicz夫人 |
[08:53] | Yeah. | |
[08:56] | Um, so I’ll take the first shift. | 第一天我来带 |
[09:00] | I got an away game on Tuesday. Can you take her for the next two nights? | 我周二有客场比赛 接下来两天你能带她吗? |
[09:03] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:05] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[09:07] | I’ll call you. | 到时候给你打电话 |
[09:13] | If you were anyone else, I’d have you arrested for intent to solicit. | 换作别人站在这 我就要以企图拉客的罪名逮捕她了 |
[09:17] | You’ve been standing outside this men’s room for the past 20 minutes. | 你已经在男厕所外面站了20分钟了 |
[09:20] | What can I say? Times are tough. | 我能说什么呢 世事艰辛啊 |
[09:22] | I saw someone in the crowd that I knew, | 我在人群里看到个认识的人 |
[09:25] | and I thought we were going to meet up here after I was done, but… | 原以为我们要在这见面 但是 |
[09:29] | Well, we’re about to wrap it up across the street, so I’m gonna take off. | 我们要把证据打包 我要走了 |
[09:32] | If you want to meet me back at the station, | 如果你能一会来局里 |
[09:34] | we can work up a sketch of the killer you saw in your dream. | 我们可以给你梦中的凶手画个速写 |
[09:36] | Unless you got other business here. | 除非你还要拉生意 |
[09:39] | – Funny– you’re funny, funny, funny. – We aim to please. | – 很有趣 – 及时行乐嘛 |
[09:44] | Okay, girls are down. | 孩子们都睡下了 |
[09:45] | Well, two out of three. | 应该是两个孩子睡下了 |
[09:47] | Who’s the holdout? | 另外一个在干吗 |
[09:49] | The one busy writing “Mrs. Ariel Mankowicz” | 忙着写”Ariel Mankowicz夫人” |
[09:51] | on every available inch of her notebook. | 写满了她的笔记本 |
[09:55] | The good news is she’s considering hyphenating. | 好消息是 她在考虑把两个人的姓合起来 |
[09:58] | I’m trying to steer her towards Dubois-Mankowicz | 我在努力劝说她用Dubois-Mankowicz |
[10:00] | over the less husband-friendly Mankowicz-Dubois. | 而不是女权化的Mankowicz-Dubois来作姓 |
[10:04] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[10:05] | Mug books. | 嫌犯照片 |
[10:07] | Trying to see if there’s anyone in here | 尝试找找这里有没有人 |
[10:08] | who even looks vaguely similar to the man I saw | 看上去像昨晚我看到的… |
[10:11] | kill that girl last night. | 杀害那个女孩的凶手 |
[10:13] | Oh, yeah, any luck? | 哦 找到了吗? |
[10:16] | Nope, it was a long shot. | 没有 照片太多了 |
[10:18] | The man in my dream wasn’t a career criminal. | 昨晚我梦里那个男的不是职业罪犯 |
[10:20] | He looked like an executive or a lawyer | 他看上去像经理或者律师 |
[10:23] | or some successful businessman. | 或者成功的商人 |
[10:25] | What I can’t figure out is | 我不明白的是 |
[10:27] | why that ghost didn’t help me. | 为什么那个鬼魂不帮我 |
[10:29] | He saw everything. | 他看到了一切 |
[10:30] | I know. Would it have killed him to talk to you? | 我知道 是不是他一和你说话就会死 |
[10:34] | Not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[10:43] | I put today’s mail on your desk, sir. | 先生 今天的信件已在您桌上了 |
[10:46] | Fine. Hold all my calls. | 很好 今天我什么电话也不接 |
[11:14] | Yes? | 喂? |
[11:16] | You make it to work okay this morning? | 你今天早上还能来上班啊 |
[11:18] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[11:21] | May I ask who’s calling? | 你是谁 |
[11:23] | You were a busy boy last night. | 昨天晚上你可是个忙人 |
[11:26] | I’m… I’m sorry. Who-Who am I talking to? | 抱…抱歉 你是谁? |
[11:29] | Someone who knows everything | 一个知道可怜的Kimverly Weeks |
[11:30] | about the last two minutes of poor Kimberly Weeks’ life. | 死前两分种发生的所有事情的人 |
[11:34] | That was her real name, you know. | 要知道 那是她的真名 |
[11:36] | Or maybe you didn’t, but I do. I know everything: | 或者你不知道 但是我知道 我知道所有的事 |
[11:40] | how it went from playful to really, really rough. | 事情怎么从嬉耍变成真正的暴力 |
[11:45] | – What do you want? – $500,000. | – 你想要什么? – 50万美元 |
[11:48] | I-I… I don’t… I don’t have that-that kind of money. | 我…我没有…我没有那么多钱 |
[11:52] | Oh, I bet you can get your hands on it. | 我想你总会弄到的 |
[11:54] | And that’s why I sent you a little incentive. | 所以我给你送去了一点鼓励 |
[11:57] | Do you see a brown paper package lying on your desk? | 看到你桌上的棕色纸袋了吗 |
[12:00] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[12:01] | Go on. Open it. | 打开它 |
[12:04] | Take a look inside. | 看看里面是什么 |
[12:14] | Oh! Oh, my… | 天啊! |
[12:16] | First one’s on the house… | 第一片免费赠送 |
[12:23] | So in addition to looking for a killer, | 除了要找到凶手 |
[12:25] | we’re now supposed to be looking for someone who’s blackmailing the killer? | 我们现在还要找敲诈凶手的人? |
[12:28] | One fingernail at a time. | 一次一个指甲 |
[12:30] | Hey, if we can’t keep the world safe for murderers… | 嘿 要是我们不能 为凶手们提供安宁生活… |
[12:34] | Any clue as to the, uh, identity of this woman? | 关于这个女人 有什么线索吗 |
[12:38] | No. I didn’t see her face. I only heard her voice. | 没有 我没有看到她的脸 只听到了她的声音 |
[12:41] | But she knew everything about the killer. | 但是她知道凶手的一切 |
[12:42] | And clearly, he didn’t know anything about her. | 很明显 他对她一无所知 |
[12:44] | Maybe it was someone she worked with. | 也许是和她一起工作的什么人 |
[12:46] | Worked? I thought she was a student at Mesa University. | 工作? 她不是Mesa大学的学生吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah. Well, we have reason to believe that what you witnessed | 呃 我们有理由相信你所目击的 |
[12:52] | wasn’t just the end of a date gone wrong. | 并不仅是一次出了岔子的约会 |
[12:54] | It appears Kimberly helped pay her tuition by, uh, | Kimberly通过 在晚上和周末援助交际 |
[12:58] | entertaining men. Nights. Weekends. | 来付学费 |
[13:01] | Uh-huh. | |
[13:03] | We’re following up some leads. | 我们正在根据线索 |
[13:04] | Looking at her computer and cell phone. | 在她的电脑和手机里搜寻 |
[13:06] | Trying to see if anybody matches the description of that businessman. | 有没有人符合你描述的生意人的样子 |
[13:09] | Well, whoever this blackmailer is, one thing seems pretty clear. | 无论那个敲诈的人是谁 有一件事很明显 |
[13:12] | She was a witness to Kimberly’s murder. | 她是Kimbely谋杀案的目击者 |
[13:14] | So, if Allison’s dream is accurate, she knows how to contact the killer. | 如果Allison的梦准确的话 她知道怎么联系凶手 |
[13:18] | Sounds like if we find her, we can find him. | 听上去如果我们找到了她 就能找到凶手 |
[13:28] | Looks like you survived your first night. | 看来你熬过了第一个晚上 |
[13:30] | – Yeah. Sorry about all the phone calls. – No. It’s, uh… it’s okay. | – 是啊 抱歉给你打了那么多电话 – 没事 没关系的 |
[13:33] | This baby should really come with a Get Out of Trig Test Free or something. | 照看这个宝宝真应该附赠个 代数免考牌之类的东西 |
[13:37] | I don’t know how I gonna stay awake for my next exam. | 我不知道我下个考试怎么保持清醒 |
[13:39] | She woke me up four times last night. | 她昨晚把我吵醒了四次 |
[13:42] | Hmm. Well, I don’t know. You look pretty comfortable with her. | 你看上去抱着她还挺顺手的 |
[13:45] | Yeah, well, it’s kind of like holding a football. | 就像是抱着个橄榄球 |
[13:48] | Well, you can pass her to me now. | 你可以把她给我了 |
[14:04] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[14:07] | I feel really great. Just a little dizzy. | 很好 就是有点头晕 |
[14:10] | But, uh, maybe you can just put her in here. | 你可以把她放到我包里 |
[14:15] | Yeah, all right. | 好 |
[14:18] | You should have seen the look on their faces when I told them | 当我告诉他们 除了凶手外还要找个敲诈者 |
[14:20] | we needed to be looking for a blackmailer and a killer. | 你真应该看看他们脸上的表情 |
[14:24] | Oh, that brings back memories. | 哦 那哭声让我想起往事阿 |
[14:27] | – Ariel, tend to your child. – She can’t hear you. | – Ariel 照看好你的孩子 – 她听不见的 |
[14:30] | – I can’t hear me. Ariel?! – Hey! | 我都快听不见我自己的声音了 Ariel?! |
[14:33] | Ariel! | |
[14:36] | I sang to her, I told her some jokes, but she’s still crying. | 我给她唱歌讲笑话 但是她还是一直哭 |
[14:41] | Bridgette, don’t play with that. That’s Ariel’s wellness project. | Bridgette 不要拿着她玩 那是Ariel的作业 |
[14:44] | But I’m baby-sitting. Ariel’s paying me a dollar an hour. | 但我是保姆啊 Ariel一小时付我一块钱 |
[14:48] | She’s paying you to do her homework? | 她付钱给你帮她做作业? |
[14:50] | All right. You take that baby back to Ariel, | 你把这个宝宝还给Ariel |
[14:52] | and you tell her that your shift is over. | 告诉她你的轮班已经结束了 |
[14:54] | And if she can’t stop her child from crying, | 如果她不能让孩子不哭 |
[14:56] | I’m gonna call social services on her. | 我就要打电话找社工了 |
[14:58] | But I still got my dollar, right? | 但那一块钱还是我的 对吧 |
[15:00] | Who am I talking to? | 你是谁 |
[15:02] | Someone who knows about the last two minutes of poor Kimberly Weeks’ life. | 一个知道可怜的Kimverly Weeks 死前最后两分钟内所有事情的人 |
[15:07] | That was her real name, you know. | 那是她的真名 你知道的 |
[15:08] | Or maybe you didn’t, but I do. I know everything | 或者你不知道 但是我知道 我知道所有的事 |
[15:14] | where you took her; | 你带她去哪里 |
[15:15] | how it went from playful to rough | 事情是怎么从嬉耍到暴力 |
[15:19] | to really, really rough. | 到残暴 |
[15:21] | What-What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[15:23] | $500,000. | 50万美元 |
[15:24] | I don’t… I don’t have that kind of money. | 我…我没有…我没有那么多钱 |
[15:27] | Oh, I bet you can get your hands on it. | 我想你总会弄到的 |
[15:29] | That’s why I sent you a little incentive. | 所以我才给你送去了一点鼓励 |
[15:31] | Do you, uh, see a brown paper package lying on your desk? | 看到你桌上的棕色纸袋了吗 |
[15:35] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[15:37] | Go on. Open it. Take a look inside. | 打开它 看看里面是什么 |
[15:45] | Oh. Oh, my… | 天啊! |
[15:46] | First one’s on the house. | 第一片免费 |
[15:49] | The other nine are gonna cost you. | 剩下九片就得费你些钱了 |
[16:02] | Ariel?! | |
[16:05] | Ariel! | |
[16:09] | Suddenly, I’m not looking forward to being a grandfather. | 突然间 我一点都不希望当外公了 |
[16:18] | Nope. I’m not there. I somehow managed to survive the night. | 我不在那 我终于活过了昨晚 |
[16:21] | Mm. | |
[16:23] | What are you doing up, huh? | 你在干吗? |
[16:25] | It’s barely 6:30. You’re all dressed; you’re ready for work. | 才六点半 你已经穿好衣服准备工作了 |
[16:28] | I couldn’t sleep. I decided I’d come out here and try to find my ghost. | 我睡不着 我要找出我的鬼魂 |
[16:32] | The one I keep seeing in my dreams. | 那个在我梦中一直看见的鬼魂 |
[16:34] | First he’s on hand to witness a murder. | 一开始他目睹了一场谋杀 |
[16:36] | The next day, he’s at the crime scene. | 第二天他在犯罪现场出现 |
[16:39] | Now, according to my dream last night, | 现在 根据我昨晚的梦 |
[16:41] | he’s spending time with the blackmailer, | 他和敲诈者在一起 |
[16:43] | listening in on her phone calls. | 听她打电话 |
[16:46] | What are you saying? That he’s following the same case you are? | 什么? 你是说他在追踪同一个案件? |
[16:48] | Well, it seems that way. All the more reason for me to try to find him. | 看上去是 凭这些理由我要找到他 |
[16:52] | Clearly, this guy knows more about this whole thing than I do. | 很明显 这个案件他比我知道的多 |
[16:54] | So, what are you looking at? I mean, how do you track a ghost, exactly? | 你在看什么? 你怎么能追踪一个鬼魂? |
[16:58] | Is there some kind of secret Web site? | 有什么秘密网站吗 |
[17:01] | Nah. | 没有 |
[17:03] | Look, according to my dream, | 根据我的梦 |
[17:04] | he died the same night that girl Kimberly did. | 他和Kimverly死于同一个晚上 |
[17:06] | Oh. | |
[17:07] | So I’ve been looking through the obituaries | 所以我看了昨晚和今天的… |
[17:09] | for last night and today, but I’m not finding anything. | 所有讣告 但什么也没找到 |
[17:12] | Maybe you’re going at it from the other direction. | 也许你应该换个视角 |
[17:18] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[17:19] | Well, you know, when old Mrs. What’s-Her-Name down the street died… | 街下边那个 不知叫啥的老妇人死后… |
[17:24] | …it took her husband, like, three weeks after the funeral | 她的丈夫在葬礼过后三周… |
[17:26] | to get around to putting an obit in the paper. | 才把讣告登在报纸上 |
[17:29] | The obituary writer is, like, the last guy to know when someone dies. | 写讣告的人感觉像是 最后一个知道某人死去的 |
[17:33] | You need to find the first guy. | 你需要找到第一个知道的人 |
[17:35] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[17:38] | White Peaks Regional Hospital. May I put you on hold for just one moment? | White Peaks区医院 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry. We can’t release a patient’s personal health information without a court order. | 抱歉 没有庭谕 我们不能泄露病患个人信息 |
[17:48] | I understand. Really, I do, and as I told you, | 我明白 真的 我理解 就像我刚刚说的 |
[17:50] | I work for the District Attorney’s office, | 我在地区检察官办公室工作 |
[17:52] | and I’m not asking for any personal information. | 我不是要个人信息 |
[17:55] | I just wanted to know if a man | 我只想知道有没有如我描述的… |
[17:57] | matching the description I gave you died here, | 一个男人在这里过世 |
[17:58] | and if he did, what his name is. | 如果有 他的名字是什么 |
[18:04] | Please. It pertains to the murder of a young woman. | 拜托 这和一起年轻女人被谋杀的案子有关 |
[18:11] | You say he was Caucasian? | 你说他是白人? |
[18:14] | Around 30? | 30岁左右? |
[18:18] | Well… | |
[18:20] | if I could tell you what you want me to tell you, | 如果我能告诉你想知道的 我会的 |
[18:24] | I wouldn’t have anything to tell you. | 但是 没有符合条件的 |
[18:46] | Mind if I have a seat? | 我能坐在这吗? |
[18:52] | Is that your wife and daughter? | 那是你的妻子和女儿? |
[18:56] | They must miss you terribly. | 她们肯定很想念你 |
[19:00] | Listen, who… who are you, and-and what do you want? | 你是谁 你想干什么? |
[19:04] | I told you what I wanted that day in the park. | 那天在公园 我告诉过你了 |
[19:08] | I want to know what you know about the murder of Kimberly Weeks. | 我想知道你所知的 关于Kimberly Weeks谋杀案的一切 |
[19:11] | I know you saw the whole thing. | 我知道你看见了整个事件 |
[19:14] | I… I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:17] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你明知故问 |
[19:21] | You were there the night that she died. | 她被杀的那天晚上你在那 |
[19:22] | You were there the next day at the crime scene. | 第二天你也出现在犯罪现场 |
[19:24] | And then you listened in while a woman tried to blackmail the murderer. | 并且你也听到了那个女人敲诈凶手 |
[19:28] | Listen, I know you are going through a terribly difficult time, | 听着 我知道你现在很艰难 |
[19:33] | trying to deal with your mortality; | 陷入极大的悲痛中 |
[19:35] | to make peace with the fact that your life is over. | 对于你已死一事努力去释怀 |
[19:39] | It’s a huge adjustment. | 这是个重大的调整 |
[19:41] | But I really need your help. | 但我真的需要你的帮助 |
[19:44] | – Did you see me, Daddy? – Yeah. | – 你看到了吗 爸爸? – 是的 |
[19:45] | – Did you see me? – Yes, I saw you, sweetheart. | -你看到了吗 – 是的 我看到了 甜心 |
[19:48] | Now, come on. Go grab Mommy. It’s almost time to go. | 好了 把妈妈叫来 我们该走了 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | |
[19:53] | Look, uh, I don’t know who you are | 我不知道你是谁 |
[19:56] | or what you think you know, uh, but, uh, | 你自认为知道什么 但是 |
[19:59] | I have surgery in 20 minutes, | 我20分钟后有个手术 |
[20:00] | so I’d appreciate it???? | 如果你能不打扰我们的午饭 我将感激不尽 |
[20:09] | So let me see if I understand this. This looks exactly like the woman | 我看看我能不能理解 这个女人就是你看到的… |
[20:12] | you saw blackmailing Kimberly Weeks’ killer, | 敲诈Kimberly Weeks凶手的那个人 |
[20:15] | – but you don’t want us to distribute it? -That’s right. | – 但你不想让我们分发这份速写 – 是的 |
[20:20] | Any particular reason? | 有什么特别的原因吗 |
[20:22] | I guess I’m just not certain of the accuracy of my dreams pertaining to this case. | 我只是不确定 我关于这个案件的梦的精确性 |
[20:26] | The-The description I gave you of that woman– | 我虽然能描述出这个女人的样子 |
[20:28] | I’m not sure I can stand behind it. | 但我不确定就是她 |
[20:30] | Am I allowed to ask what triggered this crisis in confidence? | 我能问问是什么引发这个自信危机的 |
[20:34] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[20:36] | In my dreams, I saw someone, a ghost, | 在我梦里 我看到一个鬼魂 |
[20:39] | who witnessed both the murder and the blackmail. | 目击了谋杀和敲诈的过程 |
[20:42] | A ghost? | 鬼魂? |
[20:43] | He died of cardiac arrest a few minutes before Kimberly found herself in the car with her killer. | 他在Kimberly与杀她的凶手 同处车内的前几分钟心跳中止死亡 |
[20:48] | And I’ve been searching for him, this-this ghost, | 那晚之后我一直在找他 这个鬼魂 |
[20:51] | ever since that night to see what he knows, to see what he saw. | 想知道他了解什么 看到了什么 |
[20:55] | And I actually found him this morning. The problem is, | 我今天早上找到他了 问题是 |
[20:59] | he’s about as far from dead as you can possibly get. | 他根本没死 |
[21:01] | He’s actually alive and well and living in Scottsdale. | 他在Scottsdale活的好好的 |
[21:04] | -The ghost? – His name is Dr. Brian Seward. | – 这个鬼魂? – 他是Brian Seward医生 |
[21:07] | He’s a surgeon at White Peaks Regional Hospital. | 他是White Peaks区医院的外科医生 |
[21:10] | Obviously, he’s not dead. Obviously, he didn’t see anything. | 很明显 他没死而且什么都没看见 |
[21:14] | Which makes me wonder if any of the things I saw, | 令我不禁开始怀疑我所见的一切 |
[21:17] | or any of the things that I dreamt actually happened the way that I saw them. | 或是我所梦见的 到底有那些是真正发生的 |
[21:23] | Hey, Ariel, I’m on a work call here. Can you please take care of that baby? | Ariel 我在接电话 你能不能照看好你的宝宝 |
[21:29] | Mitch, hold on one second, will you? Allison?! | Mitch 稍等一下好吗 |
[21:32] | I’m giving Marie a bath. Ariel?! | – 我在给Marie洗澡 |
[21:37] | – Bridgette! – I don’t have it. | – 它不在我这儿! |
[21:39] | And Ariel’s in her room with the door shut. | Ariel把自己关在房间里 |
[21:43] | Look, sorry, Mitch. Can I call you right back? | 对不起 Mitch 我过会打给你吧 |
[21:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:50] | Ariel! | |
[21:53] | Ariel! | |
[21:56] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[21:59] | Yeah, Dad? | 怎么了爸爸 |
[22:00] | Do you not hear this? | 你没听到它在哭吗 |
[22:03] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起爸爸 |
[22:04] | “Sorry, Dad”? Is that the best you can do? | “对不起爸爸”? 这就是你能做的? |
[22:06] | You need to do a better job of taking care of that baby, young lady. | 你得好好照顾这个孩子 小姐 |
[22:08] | That is your assignment. That’s not your mother’s. | 那是你的作业 不是你妈妈的 |
[22:10] | It’s not your sister’s. It’s not mine. It’s yours. | 不是你妹妹的 不是我的 是你的作业 |
[22:13] | No. I know. I just, uh, I don’t know. | 我知道不是 我只是 呃 我也不知道 |
[22:16] | I don’t really want to move. I don’t want to think. | 我一点也不想动 也不想思考 |
[22:18] | I just want to lay down and listen to music. | 我只想躺着听点音乐 |
[22:23] | What’s going on with you? You feeling all right? | 你怎么了? 没事吧? |
[22:25] | No… I feel really good. I just… kinda hungry. | 我没事 我感觉很好 我只是…有点…饿了 |
[22:29] | But really good. | 但真的没事 |
[22:35] | Sorry about the crying. | 真抱歉它吵到你们了 |
[22:37] | Do you think Mom bought chips? | 妈妈买薯片了吗 |
[22:39] | If she weren’t our daughter, | 她要不是我们的女儿 |
[22:41] | I would have sworn she was high as a kite. | 我发誓她一定是吸毒了 |
[22:43] | – Don’t say that. – Hey, I’m just telling you what I saw. | – 别这样说 – 嘿 我说的是事实 |
[22:46] | She even went looking for munchies. | 她甚至去找零食吃 |
[22:50] | – Did somebody scream? – Hey, you all right? What’s going on? | – 谁在尖叫 – 你没事吧?发生什么事了 |
[22:52] | There was a man in the house. He was standing right there. | 有个男人在屋里 他就站在那儿 |
[22:56] | – What? – What are you talking about? | – 什么? – 你在说什么? |
[22:58] | I was, um, I was feeding the baby, | 我在 呃 我在喂宝宝 |
[23:00] | and-and I got hungry so I went for a snack and then I came back | 然…然后我饿了 就去找点零食 回来的时候 |
[23:02] | and saw him standing right there, listening to what you guys were saying. | 看见他就站在那 听你们说话 |
[23:06] | He was outside our door? | 他在门外? |
[23:07] | – Sweetie, there’s no one here. – I screamed and he disappeared. | – 宝贝 屋里没有别的人啊 – 我尖叫 然后他就不见了 |
[23:11] | – Where did he go? – I don’t know! | – 他去哪儿了 – 我不知道 |
[23:13] | He was there, and then he was gone. | 他站在那 然后不见了 |
[23:15] | Okay, I’m going to go check the house. You, you stand over there. | 好的 我去检查一下房子 你站到那边去 |
[23:18] | Be careful, Joe. Here. | 小心点Joe 过来 |
[23:20] | – Okay, well, I don’t understand. – Did he say anything? | – 我不明白 – 他说什么了吗 |
[23:24] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[23:26] | He didn’t look like anything. He was just standing there | 他什么也不像 他就站在那 |
[23:28] | listening to what you and Daddy were saying. | 听你和爸爸说话 |
[23:31] | I don’t know. He had, um, | 我不知道 他有… |
[23:33] | sandy hair and, uh, wearing a white coat. | 棕黄色的头发 穿着一件白外套 |
[23:35] | Wait, wait, a white coat like a doctor’s coat? | 等等 白外套? 医生的白大褂那样? |
[23:39] | I checked inside. I checked outside. Nothing. | 我里外都查过了 什么也没有 |
[23:42] | This house is sealed up tight as a drum. | 这房子密封得像只鼓 |
[23:45] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道要怎么说 |
[23:48] | I thought this bed would be wall-to-wall girls by the time I climbed back into it. | 每次我爬上床 就觉得它快要撑不住了 |
[23:52] | Everyone’s in their rooms. Everyone’s in their beds. | 每个人都在各自的房间 各自的床上 |
[23:56] | I’m concerned about Ariel. | 我很担心Ariel |
[23:58] | I’m telling you something’s not right. She’s acting very strangely. | 有什么事情不对劲 她表现得很奇怪 |
[24:01] | All this snacking? And now she’s seeing people who aren’t there. | 吃零食 看见了不在那儿的人 |
[24:04] | I don’t know about that seeing people that aren’t there part. | 我不知道看见消失的人到底是怎么回事 |
[24:06] | I mean, the man that she described sounded an awful lot like | 我是说 她描述的那个男人 很像 |
[24:10] | that Dr. Brian Seward I spoke with today. | Brian Seward医生 今天跟我交谈的那个 |
[24:12] | The living dead guy? | 那个亦死亦活的人? |
[24:14] | Allison, come on, I just checked every window and every door. | Allison 拜托 我刚检查了所有的门窗 |
[24:18] | No human being could get in here. | 没有人能进来的 |
[24:20] | Well, what about a ghost? | 那要是鬼呢 |
[24:22] | Honestly, honey, he’s not a ghost. | 老实说亲爱的 他不是鬼 |
[24:24] | Come on, you just said yourself you saw him today, | 你自己也说 今天看见他… |
[24:26] | interacting with his kid. | 和孩子一起玩 |
[24:28] | Didn’t you say he’s a, like a registered surgeon at that hospital? | 你不是还说他是那家医院的 正式外科医师吗 |
[24:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:33] | Okay, so either he’s alive and running around playing with his kids, | 所以说 要么他活着 和孩子一起玩耍 |
[24:36] | or he’s dead and… and scaring the heck out of mine, | 要么他死了 做了鬼来吓我 |
[24:39] | but he can’t be both. Right? | 但是这两者不可能同时发生 对吗 |
[24:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:43] | Just do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[24:44] | Just keep an eye on Ariel tomorrow. | 明天多盯着点Ariel |
[24:47] | And then when I get home, we’ll compare notes, okay? | 然后我回家后我们对比笔记 怎么样? |
[24:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:42] | Okay, Victoria. It’s time. | 好了Victoria 时间到了 |
[26:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:03] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[26:06] | Victoria. | |
[26:09] | That was a close one. | 这次真是近在咫尺 |
[26:14] | Just tell me you saw something good. | 告诉我你看到了什么好东西 |
[26:18] | Someone really rich doing something really bad? | 一个大款犯罪? |
[26:23] | Actually, I didn’t just see something good. | 事实上 我不仅仅看到了些好东西 |
[26:27] | I saw a gold mine. | 我看见了一座金矿 |
[26:37] | You were at my house last night, weren’t you? | 你昨晚去了我家 对不对 |
[26:40] | Don’t even bother denying it. | 别忙着否认 |
[26:42] | I think I know what you’re up to, Dr. Seward, and I’m not going to let you get away with it. | 我知道你想干什么 Seward医生 我会将你绳之以法的 |
[26:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:52] | Exactly what have I been up to? | 我到底想干什么? |
[26:55] | I-I don’t know what kind of weird adrenaline junkie you are. | 我不知道你是不是对肾上腺素上瘾 |
[26:58] | I don’t know how you figured out how to do it, | 我不知道你怎么发现通灵的 |
[27:00] | but you’re killing yourself a little bit, | 但你差点就杀了你自己 |
[27:02] | making yourself into a ghost so you can see people’s secrets, | 把自己变成亡灵 好去偷窥别人的秘密 |
[27:06] | and then you bring yourself back to life so you and your partner can blackmail them. | 然后再还阳 你跟你的搭档就能敲诈他们 |
[27:11] | Wow. | |
[27:13] | You, you actually said that out loud in front of an adult. | 对着一个成年人 你说得太大声了 |
[27:17] | I admire your courage. | 我欣赏你的勇气 |
[27:19] | But you must know how absurd that sounds. | 但你不知道这听起来多荒唐 |
[27:22] | Well, don’t worry about it. I don’t have to prove the “absurd” part. | 别担心 荒唐的部分我无需证实 |
[27:24] | I just have to prove that you’re a blackmailer. | 我只要证明你敲诈就好了 |
[27:27] | And it’s only a matter of time until I do. | 而且这只是时间问题 |
[27:29] | And in the meantime, stay away from my house. | 同时 离我家远点 |
[27:34] | Stay away from my family. Stay away from me. | 离我的家人远点 离我远点 |
[27:39] | You know, it’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[27:42] | I’m not some greedy, thrill-seeking bastard. | 我不是那种贪婪的 寻求刺激的混球 |
[27:48] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[27:50] | You see this oval here? | 看到这儿的椭圆形了吗 |
[27:53] | That’s a tumor. | 是个肿瘤 |
[27:55] | Apparently, it’s been growing in my brain for at least five years. | 很明显 他在我脑子里长了至少五年了 |
[28:00] | Yeah, I had no idea. | 没错 我不知道 |
[28:01] | I mean, I used to get headaches, but who doesn’t? | 我以前常常会头痛 但是谁不头痛呢 |
[28:05] | And then, one day last September, um, | 然后 去年九月的一天 |
[28:08] | I just collapsed. | 我倒下了 |
[28:11] | I was clinically dead for almost three minutes. | 我死了几乎三分钟 |
[28:14] | And I remembered every moment of it. | 然而我记得那之间每一秒的事情 |
[28:19] | I could choose to be anywhere, watch anything, anyone I wanted to see, | 我可以去任何地方 见任何我想见的人 |
[28:24] | and they couldn’t see me. | 他们看不见我 |
[28:27] | And just as I was getting the hang of it, I was back. | 当我渐渐掌握要领的时候 我回来了 |
[28:31] | They shocked my heart, and I was back. | 他们电击了我的心脏 我回来了 |
[28:35] | That’s when I got the good news. | 然后我得到了”好消息” |
[28:37] | 18 months to live. Two years tops. | 还有18个月能活 最多两年 |
[28:41] | – I’m so sorry. – Yeah, you and me both. | – 对不起 – 我们都要抱歉 |
[28:45] | Look… | 听着… |
[28:47] | I’m only a resident. | 我只是个居民 |
[28:50] | Okay, I drop dead tomorrow, no medical bills, | 要是我明天死去 不算医疗费 |
[28:52] | I will still leave my wife with a hundred thousand dollars | 我仍给我妻子留下了 我欠医学院的 |
[28:56] | of med school tuition I owe, | 10万美金的学费 |
[28:58] | not to mention the mortgage, my daughter’s school. | 更不别说抵押贷款和我女儿的学费 |
[29:04] | I mean, come on. It’s kind of genius. | 我是说 这是种天赋 |
[29:07] | You stop the heart with a few ccs of diazepam. | 用一点点安定片让心脏停止跳动 |
[29:10] | You get a whole three minutes before brain damage sets in. | 在大脑损伤之前有三分钟时间 |
[29:15] | After that, it’s just CPR 101. | 之后 只要心肺复苏术就好 |
[29:18] | Every ambulance driver in the country is trained on how to bring the dead back to life. | 这个国家 每个救护车司机 都受过救活垂死病人的训练 |
[29:24] | You think it’s depraved, don’t you? | 你觉得很堕落 是吗 |
[29:26] | Well, I think there has to be another way. | 我是觉得还有其他的路可以选择 |
[29:29] | What you’re doing is illegal. | 你做的是违法的 |
[29:32] | And it’s dangerous. | 而且很危险 |
[29:34] | What if you don’t make it back next time? Where does that leave your wife and daughter? | 你下次要是回不来怎么办 你的妻子女儿怎么办 |
[29:37] | You don’t understand. I don’t have a choice. | 你不明白 我没得选择 |
[29:40] | no,You don’t understand. there is no choice. | 是你不明白 没有选择 |
[29:42] | I will bring a case against you. | 我会对你立案 |
[29:44] | Even if you’re right, even if I can’t prove it, | 即便你是对的 即便我证明不了 |
[29:46] | is that really how you want to spend this little bit of time you have left– | 这就是你打算度过 你那可怜余生的方式? |
[29:50] | putting your family through the stress and the expense of a trial? | 让你的家人饱受压力 并以失去你为代价? |
[29:56] | So what exactly is it that you want? | 你到底想要什么? |
[29:58] | I want you to stop. | 我想要你别再这么做了 |
[30:00] | I want you to give me the name of the man who murdered Kimberly Weeks. | 我想要你告诉我杀了 Kimberly Weeks的那个人的名字 |
[30:06] | And in return? | 我有什么好处 |
[30:08] | In return, this conversation | 好处是 这次的谈话 |
[30:10] | will stay in this room. | 我替你保密 |
[30:16] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 好的 我会告诉你 |
[30:19] | I’ll throw in the nine bloody fingernails | 我会给你九个血淋淋的指甲 |
[30:22] | that will prove that the man whose name I’m going to give you | 它们能证明我要告诉你的那个人 |
[30:24] | is the one who killed her in exchange for your word. | 就是凶手 以此来交换你的保证 |
[30:29] | My word? | 我的保证? |
[30:30] | That the man isn’t arrested until after 5:00 today. | 今天下午5点过后才能去抓他 |
[30:32] | Why? Are you and your partner getting paid off at 4:59? | 为什么 是说你和你的搭档会在4:59拿到钱吗 |
[30:35] | Do we have a deal? | 答应吗 |
[30:38] | What if I say no? | 要是我不肯呢 |
[30:40] | I might just forget the man’s name. | 我很可能忘掉了他的名字 |
[30:43] | I might just lose those fingernails. | 我很可能找不到那些指甲了 |
[30:47] | I have something at stake. You have something at stake. | 我有筹码 你也有 |
[30:52] | That’s why they call it a deal. | 所以这才叫作交易 |
[30:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:59] | I don’t know what happened to me yesterday. I was like a dead person. | 我不知道我昨天怎么了 就像个死人一样 |
[31:02] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[31:08] | Totally spaced. I couldn’t do a thing but lay on my bed. | 完全处于空白状态 我除了躺着什么也没法做 |
[31:12] | And then when I saw the dead guy, I couldn’t sleep. | 我看到那个幽灵后 就再也睡不着了 |
[31:14] | So I had to wake up this morning at 4:30 to do my homework. | 所以我不得不 今天早上4点半爬起来补作业 |
[31:18] | But you’re feeling all right now? | 你现在觉得好些了吗 |
[31:20] | No, I’m fine. I’m just, uh, a little tired, but fine. | 我很好 我只是觉得有点累 但是很好 |
[31:32] | Oh, look, uh, there’s Adam. | 看 那是Adam |
[31:37] | Great. I can, uh… it’s his turn. So I can give him the baby now. | 太好了 呃…我可以…轮到他了 我可以把宝宝交给他了 |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:44] | Good driving, sweetie. Now you have a great day. | 开得很不错甜心 今天会很棒的 |
[31:47] | Mom will pick you up this afternoon. | 你妈妈下午会来接你 |
[31:56] | Whoa. | |
[31:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:59] | No, I just… everything’s kind of starting to spin. | 没事 我只是…所有东西都开始转了 |
[32:04] | – Ariel? – Gee, I could really go for a cookie. | – 我想要吃点心 |
[32:09] | Ariel, look at you. | Ariel 看看你 |
[32:11] | I don’t really think I can do that. | 我觉得我没法做了 |
[32:15] | Give me that doll. | 把那个娃娃给我 |
[32:21] | That was weird. | 太怪异了 |
[32:24] | You feel okay now? | 你现在觉得没事了? |
[32:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[32:32] | I don’t know. It seemed like that when the doll was in the back seat, | 我不知道 貌似当娃娃在后座的时候 |
[32:34] | you were fine, and then as soon as you got close to it… | 你就没事 可是你一靠近它就… |
[32:36] | But I don’t smell anything. | 可我没闻出什么不对劲 |
[32:38] | Here, give me the doll. I’ll give it to Adam before the bell rings. | 把娃娃给我 我要在铃响前交给Adam |
[32:45] | Hey, you know what? | 要不这样吧 |
[32:47] | You go ahead to class. I’ll give the doll to Adam. | 你直接去教室 我来给Adam |
[32:49] | But… Dad, I mean, what if the teacher sees? | 但是…爸爸…要是老师看到了怎么办 |
[32:51] | The teacher’s not going to see. You go ahead.You go to class. | 不会被老师看到的 你先走 直接去教室 |
[32:54] | – Let me give the doll to Adam. – Dad… | – 我来把娃娃给Adam – 老爸… |
[32:56] | Ariel, I’ll give the doll to Adam. | Ariel 我会把娃娃给Adam的 |
[33:01] | Hey, Adam Adam Mankowicz? | 嗨 Adam |
[33:04] | Hi. It’s nice to meet you. | 嗨 见到你真高兴 |
[33:07] | I guess you could say that I’m your father-in-law. | 我猜你会说我是你的岳父 |
[33:10] | Joe Dubois. | |
[33:12] | Ariel’s father. Nice to meet you, sir. | Ariel的爸爸 见到你很高兴先生 |
[33:14] | – Special delivery. – Thank you. | – 特别交接 – 谢谢 |
[33:19] | You gonna be okay looking after her? | 你照顾她没问题吧? |
[33:21] | Your eyes look a little red. | 你的眼睛有一点红 |
[33:25] | No, sir. I’m fine. I… I have allergies. | 没事 先生 我很好 我…我过敏 |
[33:29] | -Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 没错 |
[33:31] | How often do you get these allergies? | 你多久过敏一次 |
[33:34] | I mean, are we talking every night? | 我是说 是不是每天晚上? |
[33:36] | After school? | 放学后? |
[33:38] | Before school? | 还是上学前? |
[33:41] | How about at night, when your parents aren’t home? | 还是晚上你爸妈不在家的时候? |
[33:44] | I really need to go. | 我要走了 |
[33:45] | Do your parents even know about these allergies? Hmm? | 你父母知道你过敏吗 嗯? |
[33:50] | No, I didn’t think so. So let me ask you something. | 我看他们不知道 回答我几个问题 |
[33:53] | The other night, when it was your turn to take care of the baby, | 前天晚上 轮到你照顾宝宝 |
[33:56] | did you have allergies then? | 你那时过敏了吗 |
[33:59] | I might have. | 也许吧 |
[34:00] | Well, guess what, son? You’re getting a divorce. | 孩子 知道么 你要离婚了 |
[34:03] | – What? – That’s right. | – 什么? – 没错 |
[34:05] | And you’ve won sole custody of that baby. | 而且你要独自监护那个宝宝 |
[34:08] | You’re gonna raise her on your own from now until the end of the assignment. | 直到任务结束你都要独自照顾她 |
[34:11] | Wait. No, no, no. That’s not fair, | 等等 不行不行 这样不公平 |
[34:12] | because me and Ariel are supposed to finish this project together. | 因为Ariel应该和我一起完成作业的 |
[34:14] | Right. Adam, you wouldn’t want me to have to tell your parents | 好的 Adam 你不想我告诉你父母 |
[34:17] | about these allergies of yours, would you? | 你的那些过敏吧 是吗 |
[34:21] | You can’t do that; that’s blackmail. | 你不能这么做 这是勒索 |
[34:24] | Maybe you’d like to take this up with your ex mother-in-law, | 也许你想和你的前岳母说这个问题 |
[34:26] | who works for Phoenix Police Department? | 她在凤凰城警局工作 |
[34:29] | – No, sir. – Then we understand each other? | – 不 先生 – 那我们已经彼此了解了? |
[34:33] | Oh, and, Adam, | Adam 还有 |
[34:34] | if I ever get the sense that you’ve given my daughter your allergies, | 要是我知道 你让我女儿也过敏的话 |
[34:38] | I know where to find you. | 我知道去哪找你 |
[34:41] | Local attorney Patrick Davidson was arrested today | 本地律师Patrick Davidson |
[34:43] | for the murder of Mesa University student Kimberly Weeks. | 今天因谋杀了Mesa大学的学生 Kimberly Weeks而被捕 |
[34:47] | Police say that an anonymous tip led them to the discovery | 警方声称让他们 找出了凶手的匿名线索 |
[34:50] | of nine of the victims’ fingernails, | 是受害者的九个指甲 |
[34:52] | which were apparently removed shortly after the murder. | 它们在受害者死后被拔掉了 |
[34:55] | The fingernails, all of them covered with the lawyer’s DNA, | 那些沾在指甲上的凶手的DNA |
[34:58] | helped seal the case against Davidson… | 帮着解决了Davidson案… |
[35:00] | – Good. – Good for you. | – 很好 – 对你来说不错 |
[35:03] | Well, good for everybody, I hope. | 我希望对所有人都很好 |
[35:04] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:06] | Well, I don’t know. I just don’t feel right about Dr. Seward | 我不知道 我只是想 Seward医生就此脱了身… |
[35:08] | just walking away from this whole thing with a half a million dollars of ill-gotten gains. | 还凭空得了50万美元 感觉事情不该这么便宜 |
[35:12] | It’s for his family. | 他为了他的家人 |
[35:14] | I know, that’s what I keep telling myself. | 我知道 这也是我告诉自己的 |
[35:17] | But we-we can’t stop. Not now. | 但是我们没法停下来 现在不行 |
[35:20] | Well, I-I… I don’t know what to tell you, Vic. | 呃…我不知道怎么说 Vic |
[35:22] | Tell me, you’ll do it again. | 告诉我 你会继续的 |
[35:25] | At least one more time. After that, | 至少再干一次 然后 |
[35:28] | if you want to walk away… | 要是你想金盆洗手… |
[35:32] | Think of your family, Brian. | 想想你的家人Brian |
[35:35] | A quarter of a million dollars is nothing. | 25万美金不是什么 |
[35:38] | Once you’re gone, what do you suppose they’re going to live on? | 一旦你走了 你的家人靠什么过日子 |
[35:41] | You don’t understand; I don’t have a choice. Okay? | 你不明白 我没得选择 懂吗 |
[35:44] | That woman from the DA’s office… | 那个在检察官办公室 工作的女人… |
[35:46] | What about her? Does she have a badge? A gun? | 她怎么了 她是有徽章还是有枪 |
[35:51] | She’s just a fortune-teller, Brian. | 她只是个通灵者 Brian |
[35:54] | She can’t tell anyone about us. No one would believe her. | 她没法告诉别人我们的事情 不会有人相信她的 |
[35:58] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[36:00] | We ended up on her radar | 我们输给了她的雷达 |
[36:03] | because the man we were blackmailing | 因为我们敲诈的那个男人 |
[36:04] | was the #1 suspect in a murder investigation. | 是谋杀案的头号犯罪嫌疑人 |
[36:08] | From now on, we just pick someone who is of no interest to the DA’s office– | 从现在开始 我们找那些 跟检察官没关联的 |
[36:12] | some rich guy, cheating on his wife. | 某个欺骗妻子的富人 |
[36:20] | She’ll never even know. | 她什么都不会知道的 |
[36:49] | 10:17… | 10点17分… |
[36:53] | Mrs. James Richardson, | James Richardson太太 |
[36:55] | do you know where your beloved husband is? I’m betting you don’t. | 你知道你深爱的丈夫在哪吗 我想你最好别知道 |
[37:03] | Good thing you’re a banker, pal. It’s going to cost you. | 好在你是个银行家 伙计 这要让你出不少的血了 |
[37:11] | Okay, Victoria, hit me with the paddles. | 好了 Victoria 电击我 |
[37:15] | I’m running out of time. | 我快没时间了 |
[37:27] | Oh, no… | 不是吧… |
[38:26] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[38:28] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[38:30] | Victoria. | |
[38:31] | Hi. I’m Allison. I’m Allison Dubois. | 嗨 我是Allison 我是Allison Dubois |
[38:34] | I don’t think we’ve officially met, but I think you know about me. | 我想我们没正式见过 但我想你知道我 |
[38:37] | I’m the fortune-teller– the one with no badge or no gun. | 我是那个没有徽章也没有枪的通灵者 |
[38:43] | Please, have a seat. I ordered you something. | 请坐 我给你点了东西 |
[38:48] | What do you mean, you ordered me something? | 你说你给我点了东西是什么意思 |
[38:50] | I didn’t even know I was going to stop in here until a minute ago. | 一分钟之前我自己都不知道会进来这儿 |
[38:52] | Oh, but Brian did; he’s the one who told me you’d be coming. | 但Brian知道 他告诉我你会来的 |
[38:56] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[39:03] | Well, he wanted me to say “hi” to you. | 他让我向你问好 |
[39:05] | Brian, I mean. | 我是说Brian |
[39:07] | We had a little talk right after you murdered him. | 你谋杀了他后我们谈过话 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[39:12] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:15] | and if you mean Dr. Brian Seward, | 要是你指的是Brian Seward医生 |
[39:18] | I understand that he committed suicide. | 我知道他自杀了 |
[39:22] | Yeah, you went to a lot of trouble to make it look like a suicide. And you know what? | 你花了很大的力气让他看起来是自杀 你知道么 |
[39:26] | You did a great job. | 你做得很好 |
[39:29] | The truth is, the police, the district attorney, | 事实上 警察 律师 |
[39:31] | they’re never gonna be able to get you for his murder. | 都没法因谋杀了他而把你抓起来 |
[39:34] | You’re not drinking your ice tea. Do you want me to order you something else? | 你没喝冰茶 要我再给你点些什么吗 |
[39:37] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[39:38] | Anyway, put your mind at ease. | 无论如何 放轻松点 |
[39:40] | The whole murder thing, it isn’t gonna happen. | 谋杀这件事 是不会发生的 |
[39:42] | You completely outsmarted us. | 你比我们都聪明 |
[39:46] | Okay? | 对吧 |
[39:48] | Anyway, that’s not what you need to be concerned about. | 不管怎样 那不是你现在要担心的 |
[39:50] | What you need to be concerned about is… | 你要担心的是 |
[39:52] | now that Brian is dead, I mean… | 既然Brian死了 我是说… |
[39:54] | full-time dead, you would be shocked | 完全死亡 你应会感到吃惊 |
[39:57] | by the things he can actually see where he is. | 对于他能看到自己在哪儿这件事 |
[40:00] | I mean, for instance, not only did he know you were gonna stop in this little diner, | 我是说 举个例子 不仅仅是他知道 你会停在这个小饭馆 |
[40:03] | but he knew you were making your way over the border, | 而且他知道你会跨国国界 |
[40:06] | to take that $500,000 you stole and put it in a Mexican bank. | 把你偷来的50万美元存进墨西哥银行 |
[40:11] | He also knew that you had the money in the trunk of your car… | 他还知道你把钱放在了汽车的后备箱里 |
[40:14] | in cash, under an old Indian blanket, | 是现金 放在古老的印度毯子下面 |
[40:17] | and that you kept a spare key in a magnetized box in your wheel well. | 而且你把备用钥匙 放在了车轮旁边的磁盒里 |
[40:21] | You know, I went and had a little visit with Brian’s wife today. | 今天我去拜访了Brian的妻子 |
[40:25] | It was a pretty tricky conversation, but it really helped to have Brian | 那是相当狡猾的对话 但也帮我把Brian |
[40:28] | right there, by my side, while I explained everything to her. | 拉到了我这边 当我向她解释这一切的时候 |
[40:32] | She was really interested in what I had to say. | 她对我说的很感兴趣 |
[40:35] | And it took a little doing, but eventually I convinced her | 虽然花了点时间 但我最终还是说服她 |
[40:38] | to leave Katie with the baby sitter and take a little drive out here. | 把Katie交给保姆 然后开车来这里 |
[40:43] | No, she’s not here now. | 她现在不在这儿 |
[40:47] | That was probably her just leaving. | 那大概是她开走了 |
[40:55] | You know, what you’re doing is a really good thing. | 你知道么 你确实做了善事 |
[40:58] | Now Brian’s wife is gonna have the money to bury the father of her child. | 现在Brian的太太有钱安葬她的丈夫了 |
[41:03] | She’ll be able to pay off his medical school bills, | 她能付清他欠医学院的学费 |
[41:07] | put their little girl through college… | 把他们的女儿送进大学 |
[41:10] | live a better life. | 过一个更好的生活 |
[41:11] | Oh, um, if you get any ideas about trying to get that money back, | 要是你想把那钱抢回来 |
[41:15] | you should just swallow them. | 你最好还是打落牙齿和血吞 |
[41:17] | Brian wanted me to let you know that, uh, | Brian要我告诉你 呃… |
[41:19] | he’ll be watching you, always. And he’s got my number. | 他会看着你的 一直盯着 而且他有我的电话 |
[41:24] | I know you’re a little tight on cash right now, so… | 我知道你现在手头有点紧 |
[41:27] | that ice tea– it’s on me. | 那杯冰茶 算我的 |