时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[00:03] | 15-And-A-Half. You’re 15-And-A-Half. Okay. | 15岁半 你已经15岁半了 |
[00:06] | Honey, you know what? | 宝贝 听我说 |
[00:08] | I am still at the supermarket and it’s 5:30. | 现在已经五点半了 我还在超市 |
[00:12] | If i don’t get off the phone And get these groceries in the car, | 如果我现在不赶快挂电话 把东西放到车上的话 |
[00:15] | Daddy’s going to beat me home. | 等你爸回家就得揍我了 |
[00:18] | I promise. We’ll talk about it tonight. | 我保证 今晚讨论这个事 |
[00:58] | 27 Missed Calls | 27个未接来电 |
[01:07] | Hello? | |
[01:07] | Allison.Are you all right? Where are you? Where have you been? | Allison 你还好吧 你在哪 你去哪了? |
[01:12] | I’m okay, i think. My head hurts. | 我没问题 不过头疼 |
[01:16] | My whole body hurts. | 全身都疼 |
[01:18] | – Is that mom? Is she okay? – Where are you? | ﹣是妈妈吗 她还好吗 ﹣你在哪 |
[01:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:23] | I’m in the middle of nowhere. | 很偏的地方 |
[01:26] | I hear a freeway over my head. | 听上去上面是高速公路 |
[01:28] | There’s a street sign. It says “181st street. “ | 路牌上写著”181街” |
[01:31] | Okay, you stay right there. I’m going to come and get you. | 在那待著别动 我马上去接你 |
[01:33] | I just need to call the police and tell them that i found you. | 不过得先跟警局说一下 找到你了 |
[01:36] | You called the police? | 你报警了? |
[01:38] | Allison, you’ve been missing for six hours. | Allison 你已经失踪6个小时了 |
[01:41] | What happened to you? | 发生了什么事 |
[01:45] | I have no idea. | |
[02:36] | Okay, follow my finger. | 看著我的手指 xxx |
[02:39] | Can you tell me the last thing you remember? | 你最后记得的事是什么 |
[02:42] | i don’t know. I was leaving the supermarket. | 不记得了 我正要离开超市 |
[02:44] | I was talking to my eldest daughter on the phone. | 在和大女儿通电话 |
[02:47] | Well, let’s start with the good news. | 好消息是 |
[02:48] | There’s no evidence of a concussion. | 没有脑震荡 |
[02:50] | No sign of sexual assault. | 没有性侵犯的迹象 |
[02:52] | But she lost six hours of her life. | 但是她丧失了6个小时的记忆 |
[02:53] | I mean, she can’t remember anything before waking up In the middle of 181st street. | 她记不得在181街醒来前的任何事情 |
[02:57] | I understand, mr. Dubois, | Dubois先生 我理解 |
[02:59] | But i’m guessing something fairly traumatic Happened during the time that she can’t account for. | 我猜在她记忆缺失的这段时间里 受了严重的创伤 |
[03:03] | And now the mind is doing what it can To block out, or suppress,Those unpleasant memory. | 现在你的意识正在 尽力封闭这段不好的记忆 |
[03:08] | That’s what it’s built to do. | 这是本能 |
[03:10] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在该做什么呢 |
[03:15] | Whatever happened tonight, It’ll come back to you eventually. | 今晚发生的事 你最终会想起来 |
[03:18] | There’s nothing to deal with until it does. | 在此之前 什么都不需要做 |
[03:21] | Do you think the police will find the car? | 警察能不能找到车啊? |
[03:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:26] | I don’t care. | 我也不关心 |
[03:29] | I found you. | 找到你就足够了 |
[03:32] | Anything after that… | 其他都不重要 |
[03:39] | These are for you. | 特别制作 |
[03:41] | Pancakes? | 烤饼? |
[03:42] | I have a bump on my head. You didn’t have to make me pancakes. | 我只不过是头上撞了个包 你不需要特地给我做烤饼吃 |
[03:46] | Well, we missed you and we were scared for you. | 我们想你而且被你吓坏了 |
[03:48] | And we just wanted to make you something special. | 我们只是想给你些特别的 |
[03:52] | So you got daddy to make me pancakes? | 所以你们让爸爸给我做烤饼 |
[03:54] | It was the least we could do. | 这是我们应该做的 |
[03:56] | So, uh, how does it feel? The bump, i mean. | 那个包 感觉怎么样 |
[03:59] | Not great, but nothing that a pancake can’t cure. | 不是很好 不过烤饼可以治疗它 |
[04:04] | Hey, what do you got there? | 你拿的什么 |
[04:05] | Remember what i was telling you about yesterday? About turning 15-And-A-Half? | 记得我昨天说的吗 我已经15岁半了 |
[04:10] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[04:11] | It’s an application for my learner’s permit. | 这是我实习驾照的申请表 |
[04:14] | I need you and dad to sign it. | 我需要你和爸爸在上面签字 |
[04:16] | Wait a second. There’s got to be some kind of mistake. | 等等 肯定是搞错了 |
[04:19] | Didn’t i just take the training wheels off your bike? | 我不是刚卸下你的辅助轮? |
[04:21] | Didn’t you just learn to ride a two-Wheeler? | 你不是刚学会骑自行车么? |
[04:24] | Can’t believe my baby’s actually old enough To get behind the wheel. | 难以置信我的宝贝 已经大到可以开车了 |
[04:27] | Wait. You mean, ariel’s gonna drive? Like, a car? | 等等 你是说 Ariel要开车?汽车? |
[04:35] | Here you sign this. I’ll get the door. | 你签吧 我去开门 |
[04:42] | Ouch. | |
[04:44] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[04:45] | Would you like a cup of coffee? | 要不要来杯咖啡 |
[04:47] | We talked to everybody We could find at the supermarket; | 我们已经和能找到的 去过超市的人都谈过了 |
[04:49] | no witnesses. Nobody saw anything. | 没有目击者 没人看见什么 |
[04:51] | And they would’ve had to see something, right? It was still daylight. | 肯定有人看到的 那时还是白天 |
[04:54] | Makes no sense. | 太奇怪了 |
[04:55] | Notwithstanding The fact that you can’t remember anything From the time you approached your car. | 你接近车之后的记忆 完全丢失这点也一样奇怪 |
[05:00] | We’re thinking that the attack must have}happened After you left that parking lot. | 我们认为你是在离开停车场后被袭击的 |
[05:03] | But why would anyone attack me? | 为什么会有人袭击我 |
[05:05] | It’s not like i was carrying a lot of money. It’s not like i have a fancy car. | 我既没有钱 也没有靓车 |
[05:08] | Crime of opportunity? | 机会犯罪 |
[05:10] | Some addict needed a couple bucks and a ride to his dealer. | 某个瘾君子需要钱和车去见卖家 |
[05:13] | You were at a traffic light. | 正好碰上了你 |
[05:14] | I’m just guessing. | 这只是我的猜测 |
[05:15] | In any event, we’ve got an apb out on your car, | 无论如何 我们已经就你的车 |
[05:17] | And your bank’s checking your credit cards To see if anybody used them last night. | 和银行支票 信用卡发出通告 看看昨晚有没有人用过 |
[05:21] | Beyond that, until you remember something… | 直到你想起些什么 这是我们唯一能做的 |
[05:25] | That’s quite A conking}you took on your noggin. | 看上去你的头伤的不轻 |
[05:27] | If it were me, i’d stay home for a day or two. | 如果是我的话 我就在家里休息一两天 |
[05:30] | Yeah, well, i don’t have a car at the moment, | 我现在没车了 |
[05:31] | So i guess that’s the plan, whether i like it or not. | 不管我愿不愿意 也只能这样了 |
[05:34] | Though i have plenty to keep me busy | 虽然我有一堆事要做 |
[05:36] | I mean, My wallet being stolen, | 钱包被偷 |
[05:38] | i’ve got to get A new driver’s license, new credit cards… | 我要重办驾照 信用卡 |
[05:42] | Oh, lee? Hold on, i want to show you something. | Lee 等等 我有个东西给你看 |
[05:47] | It’s not my handwriting. | 这不是我的笔迹 |
[05:48] | I don’t know where it came from, what it means. | 我不知道这是哪来的 什么意思 |
[05:51] | “1927 hennepin. ” It should be easy enough to check out. | “Hennepin大街1927号” 应该很容易查出来 |
[05:54] | Hey, girls, we’re leaving in five minutes! | 孩子们 我们5分钟后出发 |
[05:56] | Is ariel driving?! | 是Ariel开车吗 |
[05:58] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[06:20] | Hello? | 喂? |
[06:20] | If i sent a squad car around for you, Would you be willing to meet me at the morgue? | 要是我派辆车去接你 你能不能现在来停尸房见我? |
[06:25] | Hit and run. Happened sometime last night. | 肇事逃逸 昨晚发生的 |
[06:32] | Ask me where. | 知道在哪吗 |
[06:35] | Where? | 哪? |
[06:36] | That address you gave me, 1927 hennepin. | 你给我的地址 Hennepin大街1927号 |
[06:40] | Name’s diego molina, undocumented alien. | Diego Molina 非法移民 |
[06:44] | That, uh, lumberyard down the street Said they used him as a day laborer from time to time. | 街尽头木材场的人 说他们有时雇他做临时工 |
[06:49] | You don’t happen to remember yet How that slip of paper came to be in your pocket, do you? | 你记不记得 你怎么拿到这张纸的 |
[06:55] | No, i wish i did. | 不记得 我希望我知道 |
[06:58] | I’m completely baffled, lee. | 我完全记不得了 Lee |
[07:00] | It was just… it was there when i came to on the sidewalk. | 我在路边醒来的时候它就在那了 |
[07:05] | You’re not going to believe this, | 难以置信 |
[07:07] | But i found myself getting very excited today | 我今天一想到要教大女儿开车 |
[07:10] | About the prospect of teaching our eldest how to drive. | 就很兴奋 |
[07:13] | – That stings. – You’ll get over it. | ﹣我很难受 ﹣你会适应的 |
[07:16] | I’ll tell you what, you can teach bridgette How to drive when she’s old enough. | 这样吧 等Bridgette够大的时候 你可以教她开车 |
[07:19] | I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about that goo | 我不是说这个 我是说你往我头上涂的这个 |
[07:21] | That you’re pressing on my forehead. You’re pushing too hard, it stings. | 粘乎乎的东西 你太用力了 弄得我很疼 |
[07:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:26] | And i’m afraid band-Aid wise All we have in the house is spongebob. | 我们的绷带都用完了 只剩海绵宝宝的创可贴了 |
[07:31] | – Are you kidding? – No, i know. | ﹣开什么玩笑 ﹣我知道 |
[07:33] | You’d like a kim possible band-Aid, But we’re all out. | 你想用麻辣女孩的创可贴 但我们已经用完了 |
[07:38] | So you’re okay with it? | 你不介意? |
[07:40] | – With what? – If i take her driving first? | ﹣介意什么 ﹣我先带她学车 |
[07:44] | I guess so. I don’t even have a car at the moment. | 不介意 我现在连车都没有 |
[07:47] | It’s just there’s something about it. | 感觉很奇妙 |
[07:48] | You know, a father teaching his kid how to drive. | 爸爸教孩子开车 |
[07:54] | I let you have the birds and the bees And all of that female hygiene stuff. | 我把性教育和 女性保健事项都让给你 |
[07:58] | – Oh, you let me have that? – You know what i mean. | ﹣你让给我的? ﹣你知道我什么意思 |
[08:01] | No, no, no. If there’s been something You’ve been dying to tell her about, | 不知道 如果你很想和她谈论这些事情 |
[08:05] | I don’t know, pads or flow or bloating… | 像是护垫 月经 腹胀之类的事 |
[08:08] | – Okay, you’re playing dirty now. – No, i’m sure she’d love to hear from you, | ﹣你越说越过分了 ﹣鉴于你丰富的经验 |
[08:10] | Given your vast experience. | 我确定她愿意听你讲讲 |
[08:12] | Okay. I’m going to sleep now. | 我要睡了 |
[08:15] | Maybe i could do a little studying up And teach one of the young’uns uh, yeah. | 也许我可以研究研究教教孩子 |
[08:19] | About how there’s different peddles on the car, | 车上的那些踏板有什么不同 |
[08:21] | – And one makes one go, one makes one stop. – Okay. Good night now. | ﹣一个管开车 一个管停 ﹣好了 晚安 |
[08:24] | – You know, a mom can always dream, right? – I can’t hear you, sleeping. | ﹣做妈妈的总是可以幻想的 ﹣听不见 我睡著了 |
[08:41] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[08:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:52] | Look at what i’ve done. | 我都做了什么 |
[08:55] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[09:03] | He knew me! | 他认识我 xxx |
[09:05] | He looked up at me and he asked, “why?” | 他看著我问”为什么” |
[09:09] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[09:10] | Hey! Hey, it’s 2:00 in the morning. Why are you splashing water on your face? | 现在早上两点 你为什么往脸上泼水 |
[09:16] | My wife just woke me up to tell me That she thinks that she might’ve killed a man. | 我妻子刚叫醒我 说她认为自己杀了个人 |
[09:21] | I guess i just wanted to be really sure that i was awake, | 我想我只是想确定 |
[09:23] | That i was really hearing right. | 我醒著 我没听错 |
[09:25] | What is that? | 你为什么这样 |
[09:27] | I hate that! The way you talk to me. | 我讨厌你这么跟我说话 |
[09:30] | I just told you. I think i killed someone. | 我刚说了 我杀了某人 |
[09:34] | And you’re acting annoyed! | 你表现的很厌烦 |
[09:36] | Like, “why are you making all this trouble? | 好像是”为什么你惹这些麻烦” |
[09:38] | Why are you making my life so complicated?” | “为什么你把我的生活搞的这么复杂” |
[09:41] | Hold on, i’m not annoyed, but i am skeptical. | 慢著 我不是厌烦而是怀疑 |
[09:44] | And i guess i don’t understand why you’re not. | 我不理解的是为什么你不怀疑 |
[09:47] | What is there to be skeptical about? | 怀疑什么 |
[09:48] | The doctor said that i… I’d probably experienced a traumatic event. | 医生说了我很有可能受过创伤 |
[09:52] | Well, i can’t imagine anything more traumatic Than mowing another human being over with my car. | 我想不出有什么 比开车撞死人的创伤更大 |
[10:01] | All right, allison, But you can’t be absolutely certain that you did it. | Allison 你没法确定是你做的 |
[10:04] | It’s not like you saw yourself mow him down. | 并不是你看到你撞死他了 |
[10:07] | I don’t need to see it! | 我不需要看到! |
[10:10] | Obviously, i’m being spared From seeing it. | 很明显 我有幸免除了 亲眼目睹的可怕经历 |
[10:14] | – Maybe. – “Maybe”? | ﹣也许 ﹣”也许”? |
[10:16] | I don’t know, allison. Why would you be chasing a man with your car? | 我不知道 Allison 为什么你会开车追人 |
[10:18] | I mean, doesn’t that sound a little out of character for you? | 你不觉得听起来不像你会做的事吗 |
[10:21] | I… i-I need to call devalos. | 我要给Devalos打电话 |
[10:22] | I think there’s a really good chance that i did this. | 极有可能就是我做的 |
[10:26] | I think there’s a really good chance that you did not. | 我认为很有可能不是你做的 |
[10:28] | Allison, for god’s sake, you went through so much The other night. | Allison 拜托 你前天晚上经历的太多了 |
[10:32] | We all went through so much the other night. | 我们都经受的太多了 |
[10:34] | Can’t we please, just this once, take a breath?! | 在你把你自己和我们全家人的生活 |
[10:38] | Okay, before you turn your whole life upside down? | 弄的天翻地覆之前 |
[10:41] | Before you turn all of our lives upside down? | 我们能不能先喘口气 |
[10:45] | Okay, let’s just wait And see if the police find your car. | 等等看警察能不能找到你的车 |
[10:48] | See if there’s some witnesses Who might be able to shed some light on what happened? | 有没有目击者 能说明到底发生了什么 |
[10:53] | Something other than two disconnected dreams? | 而不是靠两个支离破碎的梦 |
[11:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | Sorry it took so long. Traffic. | 抱歉我迟到了 堵车 |
[11:25] | I asked the officer if he could, you know, Run the siren, but he ignored me. | 我本想用警笛 但是警察不让 |
[11:30] | I filled manny in on what happened The other night. | 我一直在想那晚你失踪的六个小时 |
[11:32] | Your, uh, missing six hours and all. | 发生了什么 |
[11:36] | Your bank finally called. | 你的银行打来电话了 |
[11:37] | Turns out there was some credit card activity On your account the night you were attacked. | 证实你被袭击的那晚 你的信用卡被用过 |
[11:41] | Wait a second. Somebody used my credit cards? | 有人用了我的信用卡? |
[11:43] | Do they know who? | 他们知道是谁吗 |
[11:44] | Actually, they do. | 知道 |
[11:46] | This is a security camera tape From one of those big box home improvement stores, Builder’s bonanza. | 这是仓储家居装饰店 Builder’s Bonanza的保安录像带 |
[11:52] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[11:54] | Not really. | 不认识 |
[11:55] | At 8:34, two days ago, | 两天前的8点34分 |
[11:57] | You, allison dubois, Went shopping at builder’s bonanza. | 你 Allison Dubois 去Builder’s Bonaza购物 |
[12:00] | You kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[12:02] | What did i buy? | 我买什么了 |
[12:03] | Apparently, you purchased A 27-Inch hand saw And a 12-Pack of ziplock bags. | 你买了27英吋的手锯 和12个一盒的保鲜袋 |
[12:11] | I have absolutely no recollection of this. | 我完全不记得 |
[12:14] | That’s the merchant’s copy of the receipt you signed. | 这是商店提供的你签字的收据 |
[12:19] | This is weird. Doesn’t even look like my handwriting. | 太奇怪了 看上去不是我的笔迹 |
[12:22] | Allison, obviously that’s you on the tape. | Allison 你在录像上 |
[12:28] | Okay, i’m guessing that we’re a lot more excited About this than you are. | 好吧 看到这个我们比你兴奋些 |
[12:31] | I mean, we don’t have any footage Of you getting hit on the head, | 我们完全不知道为什么你头部会被打 |
[12:34] | But it’s got to be a relief to know That for at least part of that time, | 但是知道你那天的 一部分时间只是在购物 |
[12:36] | You were just shopping. | 让我们稍感安慰 |
[12:38] | Well, i suppose so. | 我想是的 |
[12:40] | And i know we haven’t found your car just yet, | 我知道你的车还没找到 |
[12:42] | But, uh, the fact that at least up until just before 9:00 You were still using your credit card | 但是 鉴于九点前你还在购物 |
[12:47] | Leads me to think that when we do find your car, We might even find your purse still safely inside it. | 让我想到也许找到车时 你的包就在车里 |
[12:52] | Who knows? Maybe you weren’t attacked at all. | 谁知道呢 也许你没被袭击 |
[12:54] | Maybe something fell on you, knocked you out. | 可能是什么东西掉下来把你砸晕了 |
[12:57] | Your car was parked safely around the corner, | 那时你的车还安全的停在角落 |
[12:59] | And now it’s sitting in a tow yard somewhere Because you ran out of time on the meter. | 现在很有可能在某处的拖车场 因为你的停车费已经用光了 |
[13:07] | Ariel. | |
[13:11] | I got to pick up your sisters in about 25 minutes. | 我25分钟后要去接你的妹妹们 |
[13:14] | How about a driving lesson in the meantime? | 想不想顺路上节驾驶课 |
[13:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:17] | Okay, now… whoa, whoa, whoa. | 好的 现在 |
[13:18] | Before you take off the brake, Before you put it in gear, | 在你松开手刹挂档之前 |
[13:21] | Let’s have a little chat. | 让我们先谈谈 |
[13:22] | Okay, now, listen, sweetie, nobody likes To be told what to do or how to do things, | 听著 宝贝 没有人喜欢被指使做什么怎么做 |
[13:25] | All right, but when it comes to driving, I’ve been doing this for 20 years, okay? | 但说到开车 我已经开了20年了 |
[13:29] | I know, dad. | 我知道 爸 |
[13:30] | All right, So if i ask you to do something, you got to do it. | 所以 如果我让你做什么 你就照做 |
[13:32] | Don’t even think about it, don’t talk about it, just do it. | 不要想不要说 照做就行 |
[13:35] | This is almost 3,000 pounds of machinery That we’re sitting in here, so… | 我们坐在个接近三千磅的机器里 |
[13:40] | And like i said, i’ve been doing this for 20 years. | 就像我说的 我已经开了20年的车了 |
[13:41] | Okay, dad. | 没问题 爸 |
[13:42] | Okay, so if i tell you to slow down, slow down. | 好 我告诉你减速你就减速 |
[13:44] | If i tell you to turn the wheel, turn the wheel. | 让你转方向盘你就转 |
[13:46] | If i tell you to hit the brake, you hit the brake. | 让你刹车你就刹车 |
[13:48] | Afterwards, when we’re parked, We can talk about anything you’d like, | 我们停车后 可以随便聊 |
[13:52] | But while we’re on the road, i’m the boss, okay? | 但在路上我是老大 |
[13:54] | – You’re the boss, dad. – Okay, all right, pumpkin. | ﹣你是老大 爸 ﹣很好 小南瓜 |
[13:56] | Okay, so mirrors are adjusted. Seat belts are on. | 调整后视镜 系好安全带 |
[13:59] | Mirrors adjusted, seat belts on. | 调整后视镜 系上安全带 |
[14:01] | Good, okay, so now… | 很好 然后 |
[14:03] | – Take off the emergency brake… – emergency brake. | ﹣松开手刹 ﹣手刹 |
[14:04] | – Move the gearshift to “d.” – Gearshift into “d.” | ﹣挂D档 ﹣D档 |
[14:06] | – Put your left… – lift my foot off the brake. | ﹣把你左脚… ﹣松开刹车 |
[14:07] | – Right. – Gently apply it to the accelerator, | ﹣没错 ﹣慢慢加速 |
[14:09] | Turn the wheel and enter the flow of traffic. | 转方向盘然后上路 |
[14:16] | That’s good, that’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[14:16] | – You… – sorry. | ﹣你… ﹣抱歉… |
[14:17] | No, no, no, that’s good. You know.. you know just what to do. | 你做的很好 你知道该怎么做 |
[14:23] | Let’s play… “Who’s the psychic?” | 我们来玩”谁是灵媒”的游戏吧 |
[14:27] | Pardon me? | 什么? |
[14:28] | Who’s the psychic, you or me? | 谁是通灵者 你还是我 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry, i have no idea what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不明白 |
[14:33] | Well, wasn’t i the one Who said that your car is just fine, | 我不是说过你的车应该安然无恙 |
[14:36] | Probably sitting in an impound lot somewhere? | 可能正被扣押在什么地方 |
[14:38] | What are you saying? What are you trying to tell me? | 你在说什么? 你想说什么? |
[14:40] | City impound just called Looking for you- Here’s the address. | 市政车辆扣押场刚打来电话找你 这是地址 |
[14:44] | The “n” bus will take you right to it. | 坐N路车就能到 |
[14:46] | Oh, my god, this is wonderful news. | 天哪 这真是个好消息 |
[14:47] | Didn’t you say you thought that your purse was still in the car? | 你不是说你包可能还在车上 |
[14:50] | They’re gonna want 160 bucks. | 你得付160块 |
[14:53] | I don’t, uh… | 不用… |
[14:54] | Pay me back tomorrow. | 明天还我 |
[14:55] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[14:57] | What is there to get? It was the most frustrating experience. | 有什么不明白的 这是最让人沮丧的经历了 |
[15:00] | No, honey, i’m not talking about you Teaching ariel to drive. | 亲爱的 我不是说你教Ariel开车的事 |
[15:03] | I’m talking about this. | 我是在说这个 |
[15:06] | I mean, look at it. There is not a mark on it. | 看这辆车 一点痕迹也没有 |
[15:10] | Look, there’s not a ding or a dent. | 没有划痕没有凹陷 |
[15:13] | There’s not a dent or a ding | 那是因为 |
[15:14] | Because it wasn’t involved In any kind of a collision with a human being | 这辆车根本没撞过任何人 |
[15:18] | Or with anything else for that matter. | 或是任何东西 |
[15:20] | And that’s good news, by the way. | 要知道 这是个好消息 |
[15:21] | Yeah, it is… | 没错 |
[15:23] | i guess the reason That i never actually saw the accident Is the accident never happened. | 我想我没有真正看到这次车祸 是因为根本没发生过 |
[15:27] | That’s the theory i’m embracing. | 我就是这么认为的 |
[15:29] | Just wish i knew where my purse was. It was in that security video, | 可是我的包在哪 保安录像上看到了啊 |
[15:32] | And i was hoping it would be in the car. | 我还以为会在车上 |
[15:35] | I would barely have time to think Of something to say to her, | 我还没想好说什么 |
[15:38] | And she would already be saying it to me. | 她就已经都说出来了 |
[15:40] | Oh, i’m sorry. I know how much you Were looking forward to teaching her. | 可怜 我知道你有多么期待教她开车 |
[15:44] | – That doesn’t sound like fun. – It wasn’t. | ﹣听上去很没劲 ﹣没错 |
[15:46] | It was no fun at all, not for me. | 对我来说一点也不有趣 |
[15:49] | Well, how did she do? | 她开的怎么样 |
[15:50] | She did fine. She’s a very good driver. | 很好 她是个优秀的司机 |
[15:53] | She did everything that i would want her to. | 我想让她做的她都做到了 |
[15:56] | That’s what matters, isn’t it? | 这就是为什么没劲 对吧 |
[15:58] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[16:03] | You know what’s funny? | 好玩的是 |
[16:05] | Whenever i’m in a good mood about something, Something’s getting to you. | 只要是我觉得愉快的时候 你总是处于相反境地 |
[16:08] | What, you mean you’re gonna let a small thing | 你是说你就因为… |
[16:09] | Like discovering you didn’t kill a man With your car lighten your mood? | 没撞死人这么件小事而愉快? |
[16:33] | hey, babe. Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[16:37] | – What’s going on? – Hey. | 怎么了 |
[16:39] | What are you doing? Why aren’t you in bed? | 你在干吗 为什么起来了 |
[16:41] | I had a dream- I saw where my purse turned up. | 我做了个梦 我知道我的包在哪了 |
[16:43] | It’s inside this garbage dumpster. | 它在一个垃圾箱里 |
[16:46] | I want to go and get it before someone else finds it | 我得去取回来 |
[16:48] | Or the garbage people come and take the dumpster away. | 赶在别人找到 或者被清洁工倒掉前 |
[16:50] | That’s if i’m not already too late. | 如果还不算晚的话 |
[16:53] | What? Wait a second. Where is this dumpster? | 什么? 等等 在哪? |
[16:55] | Did this dumpster come with an address? | 这个垃圾箱有地址没 |
[16:57] | It all happened outside this trucking office downtown. | 就在市里的那个货运公司 |
[17:01] | I got the address from the phone book. | 我在电话本上找到地址了 |
[17:03] | Allison, it’s 4:00 in the morning. | Allison 现在是早上四点 |
[17:05] | I know, that’s why i got to get going. | 我知道 所以我要走了 |
[17:07] | I just… i didn’t want you To wake up and not know where i was. | 叫醒你只是不想 你醒来后不知道我在哪 |
[17:10] | I’ll be back for breakfast. | 我早饭时回来 |
[18:01] | Usually, when we try to figure out who someone is, | 通常 当我们要搞清一个人的身份时 xxx |
[18:02] | We have to get them in here, Fingerprint them, run the prints. | 我们把他带来 提取指纹 搜寻结果 |
[18:06] | This method you’ve come up with Of not bringing the whole person in- | 而你这种只把我们需要的部分 |
[18:08] | Just the part we need- It’s genius. | 带来的方法简直是太天才了 |
[18:12] | Name’s maria vargas. | 名字是Maria Vargas |
[18:13] | Lucky for us, she was brought in On a dul a couple years ago, | 幸运的是 她几年前因为酒后驾驶被逮捕过 |
[18:16] | so her prints And her picture are in the system. | 所以系统里有她的指纹和照片 |
[18:18] | Maria vargas. | |
[18:21] | I have no idea who this woman is. | 我不知道这个女人是谁 |
[18:23] | No reason you should. | 正常 |
[18:24] | She’s a bookkeeper… or she was. | 她是个会计 曾是 |
[18:26] | Worked for a company called green highway trucking. | 就职于绿色高速货卡运输公司 |
[18:33] | Green highway trucking. I know… i know that name. | 绿色高速货卡运输 我知道这个名字 |
[18:36] | I’ve been there. I was there that night. | 我去过那里 那天晚上我就在那 |
[18:38] | I can’t be sure, but i think it was… | 我不确定 但是我想… |
[18:40] | After i bought that saw And that box of baggies. | 在买了锯和袋子后我去了那 |
[18:44] | Scanlon. | |
[18:50] | That’s what i call timing. | 说曹操曹操就到 |
[18:51] | We had an address on maria, So i asked a patrolman to swing By her place. | 我们有Maria的地址 所以我让位巡警去她的住处看了一下 |
[18:55] | – Was she there? – Oh, yeah. | ﹣她在那吗? ﹣嗯 |
[18:57] | Apparently, she’s been waiting for us. | 显然 她已经在那等我们了 |
[19:10] | I had her hand in my purse. | 她的手在我的包里 |
[19:13] | I… bought a saw.}I bought baggies. | 我买了锯和袋子 |
[19:17] | Yeah, but is your name hector alvarez? | 对 但是你叫Hector Alvarez吗 |
[19:19] | – Who’s hector alvarez? – I have no idea. | ﹣谁是Hector Alvarez ﹣我也不知道 |
[19:21] | But the victim here Was discovered conveniently clutching this note. | 但是被害人紧紧攥著这个纸条 |
[19:26] | “Hector alvarez did this to me. “ | “Hector Alvarez杀的我” |
[19:28] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[19:29] | That’s not my handwriting. | 这不是我的笔迹 |
[19:31] | I don’t even know a hector alvarez. | 我完全不认识Hector Alvarez |
[19:34] | My point precisely. | 我和你想法一样 |
[19:35] | Am i supposed to believe That maria wrote that note before she died? | 难道要相信Maria在死前写下这些的? |
[19:40] | I know. Be a pretty neat trick, right? | 我了解 很诡异 |
[19:43] | There’s not a spot of blood on this paper. | 纸上一滴血也没有 |
[19:47] | Can i make a suggestion? Get out of here.Let us do our work. | 我能不能提个建议 离开这里 让我们工作 |
[19:51] | By tonight, we should know an awful lot more. | 今晚 我们就能知道更多 |
[19:52] | I’ll give you a shout, fill you in. | 我会打电话告诉你 |
[20:02] | Hi, dad. | 爸 |
[20:05] | Want to practice driving? | 想不想去练习开车 |
[20:08] | Oh, god, you know, honey, Uh, i just got home. | 天 宝贝 我刚刚回到家 |
[20:13] | Uh, maybe mommy… | 也许 你妈能… |
[20:14] | Mom’s waiting for a phone call. | 妈妈在等电话 |
[20:17] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | Uh, wait, isn’t your learner’s permit No good after the sun sets? | 等等 太阳下山后 你就不能凭实习驾照上路了是吧 |
[20:22] | ‘Cause… it’s pretty much set. | 基本上…太阳已经下山了 |
[20:25] | I mean, there’s always the weekend, okay? | 我们还有周末呢 |
[20:28] | Kind of get the feeling you don’t like driving with me. | 我觉得你好像不喜欢 跟我一起开车 |
[20:31] | No. | 不是 |
[20:32] | I was just telling mom what a good driver you are. | 我刚刚还跟你母亲说 你真是一个很好的司机 |
[20:36] | How you just seem to… | 你怎么会… |
[20:39] | You just know. | 你真的很棒 |
[20:40] | Is that the same as liking to drive with me? | 这跟你喜欢和我一起开车一样么? |
[20:46] | Look, ariel, i don’t know where you get this idea from. | 听我说 Ariel 我不知道 你怎么会有这样的想法 |
[20:48] | I love driving with you. | 我非常喜欢跟你一起开车 |
[20:50] | I mean, we’ve only been out driving That one time, but i loved it. | 虽然我们只一起开过一次车 可我非常享受 |
[20:54] | And… you know, i just… | 而且…你知道 我只是… |
[20:57] | I don’t think we should go out tonight, ’cause i… | 我只是觉得今晚 我们不应该出去了 因为… |
[20:58] | You know, i don’t want you to get in any trouble, | 我不希望你惹上什么麻烦 |
[21:01] | But if you want to get up, you know, early, | 但是如果你想早点起来 |
[21:04] | Say, 6:30 tomorrow morning… | 比如说 明早6点半就起床… |
[21:07] | You mean it? | 你说真的么? |
[21:08] | Sure, i mean it. | 当然 我说真的 |
[21:09] | I wouldn’t be offering if i didn’t mean it. | 如果我不是真这么想 就不会这么建议 |
[21:13] | I love driving with you. | 我喜欢跟你一起开车 |
[21:16] | Oh, daddy, i was just so worried You hated driving with me. | 哦 爸爸 我刚才真担心 你不喜欢跟我一起开车 |
[21:20] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别说傻话啊 |
[21:24] | Hello? | 喂? |
[21:26] | You want the good news or the bad news? | 你想听好消息还是坏消息? |
[21:28] | There’s bad news? | 有坏消息? |
[21:29] | I’ll start with the good. | 好吧 先说好消息 |
[21:31] | The medical examiner feels it’s highly unlikely You killed that young woman. | 验尸官认为你很可能 不是杀害那个女人的凶手 |
[21:34] | Highly unlikely? | 很可能不是? |
[21:36] | Yeah, remember that candlestick she was beaten to death with? | 是的 记得那个打她致死的烛台么? |
[21:38] | Well, judging from the angle Of the blows, they’re guessing | 从打击的角度判断 他们猜测 |
[21:40] | That the person who killed maria vargas Was about a foot taller than she was. | 他们认为杀害Maria Vargas的人 比她高了至少一英尺 |
[21:43] | Taller? ‘Cause i’m only five-Two. | 比她高? 可我只有5英尺2英吋高 |
[21:46] | Yeah, i know. Not tall. | 是的 我知道 你不比她高 |
[21:48] | Also, they feel very strongly that the killer was left-Handed. | 而且 他们非常肯定凶手是个左撇子 |
[21:51] | You’re a righty, right? | 而你用右手 对吧? |
[21:52] | All my life, i swear. | 我发誓 我有生之年都在用右手 |
[21:54] | Also, they’re telling me It would take enormous Strength to inflict That kind of damage on another human being. | 还有 要对另一个人造成那样的伤害 需要非常大的力量 |
[21:58] | No offense, but none of this Sounds like allison dubois to me. | 无意冒犯 不过我觉得 这根本不像是Allison Dubois |
[22:01] | No offense taken. | 没关系 |
[22:03] | Oh, and the name on that note: uh, hector alvarez? | 至于纸条上的名字Hector Alvarez? |
[22:06] | Well, it rang no bells with me Or anyone else over at police headquarters. | 我和警局里的其他人 都没听说过这个名字 |
[22:10] | I checked with your boss.}He never heard of him, either. | 我也问了你的上司 他也说没有听说过 |
[22:12] | The fbi is apparently very familiar with this guy, | FBI似乎对这个人很熟悉 |
[22:14] | And one of their best and brightest Is in there right now bringing manny up to speed. | 他们当中最棒最牛B的人 现在正逼著Manny抓紧速度呢 |
[22:19] | He suggested i call you | 他建议让我打电话给你 |
[22:20] | and make sure You could be down here first thing in the morning | 确保你今早可以先来这里 |
[22:23] | So we can bring you up to speed. | 好让你赶上进度 |
[22:24] | I’ll be there. I’ll definitely be there. | 我会去的 我一定会去 |
[22:27] | So, what’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么? |
[22:29] | Well, you know that note with alvarez’s name on it- | 记得那个写著Alvarez名字的纸条吧 |
[22:31] | – The one the dead girl was clutching? – Yeah. | ﹣就是死去的女孩抓著的纸条? ﹣知道 |
[22:34] | Your fingerprints are all over it. | 上面都是你的指纹 |
[22:36] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能会那样? |
[22:37] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[22:39] | but, hey, look on the bright side. | 可是 想想好的一面 |
[22:41] | There’s no law against leaving notes. | 法律并没有不允许留下纸条啊 |
[23:23] | Who are you, and what are you doing in my office? | 你是谁 在我办公室里面干什么? |
[23:28] | Why are you just sitting there? | 你坐在那儿干嘛? |
[23:30] | You’re not concerned that i might call the police? | 你不怕我打电话报警么? |
[23:38] | Oh, hector, | 哦 Hector |
[23:40] | the only thing I’m not concerned about is you calling the police. | 我唯一不怕的就是你报警 |
[23:43] | I don’t know who you are and what you want, | 我不知道你是谁 想要干什么 |
[23:46] | But if you don’t tell me what you’re doing here… | 但如果你不告诉我你在干嘛… |
[23:50] | What are you going to do, | 你要怎样 |
[23:51] | Shoot me, hector? | 毙了我么 Hector? |
[23:53] | We both know that would be a big waste of your time. | 我们都知道 对你来说那是浪费时间 |
[23:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:59] | Who are you? | 你究竟是谁? |
[24:01] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我给你点暗示 |
[24:04] | You killed me earlier tonight. | 今晚早些时候 你杀了我 |
[24:42] | Allison, it’s barely 5:00 a. M. | Allison 才刚刚凌晨5点啊 xxx |
[24:45] | I had it all wrong. | 一切都弄错了 |
[24:47] | I didn’t lose those six hours the other night. | 我不是自己遗忘掉那晚六小时的记忆 |
[24:49] | They were taken from me. | 是他们强迫我忘记的 |
[24:50] | Oh, allison, i have no idea What you’re talking about. | 哦 Allison 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[24:54] | Maria vargas- That woman}who was killed by hector alvarez. | Maria Vargas 就是被 Hector Alvarez杀害的那个女人 |
[24:57] | The moment that she died, | 她死去的那一刹那 |
[24:59] | Something important must have been happening in her life. | 肯定有非常重要的事情发生 |
[25:01] | Something that she needed to finish. | 一些她必须了结的事情 |
[25:03] | I think she used me to do it. | 我想她利用我去完成 |
[25:05] | She hijacked me. | 她附身在我身上了 |
[25:07] | I’m guessing that it-It happened That moment in the parking lot | 我猜 就是停车场的时候 |
[25:11] | Right after i put the groceries in the car. | 就在我把买的东西放到车子里面之后 |
[25:14] | Yeah, i promise. We’ll talk about it tonight. | 我答应你 今晚我们讨论一下 xxx |
[25:28] | Excuse me, miss? | 你没事吧 女士? |
[25:34] | Are you all right? | 你还好么? |
[25:38] | Miss? | 女士? |
[25:42] | Oh, yes, i’m fine. Thanks. | 哦 我很好 谢谢 |
[25:47] | So… lost in thought. She had a whole agenda. | ﹣我…刚才发呆了 ﹣她有完整的预谋 |
[25:51] | It started with me going in that hardware store. | 从我进入那间五金店就开始了 |
[25:54] | Buying that saw, that box of baggies. | 买锯子 一盒的保鲜袋 |
[26:00] | And then sawing off her own hand | 然后锯掉她自己的手 |
[26:02] | So i could use her fingerprints To gain access to her computer. | 然后我就可以用她的指纹 进入她的私人电脑 |
[26:06] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[26:07] | That sounds like a pretty grisly six hours. | 听起来那真是 惊心动魄的六小时啊 |
[26:11] | Yeah. And i left out the part | 是的 在那间公寓里面 |
[26:13] | where i stabbed a man In the chest with a pair of scissors. | 我把剪刀扎在一个男人的胸口上 然后就离开了 |
[26:16] | All of it to get this phone number That i put in here. | 这一切都是为了拿到眼前的这个电话号码 |
[26:21] | This number. | 就是这个号码 |
[26:25] | You have any idea whose number that might be? | 你知道这会是谁的电话号码么? |
[26:30] | Okay, well there’s only one way to find out. | 好吧 只有一个办法弄明白 |
[26:32] | No. Joe, it’s 5:08 in the morning. | 不 Joe 现在是凌晨5点08分 |
[26:36] | We’re sorry, the number you have reached is no longer in service. | 很抱歉 您拨叫的号码已经不存在 |
[26:39] | Please check the number or try your call again. | 请检查电话号码 重新拨打 |
[26:46] | I- I don’t get it. ?? | 我 我不明白 太不合情理 了 |
[26:49] | I mean, why would i go to all that trouble If it’s not even a working number? | 我干嘛要惹那么大麻烦 去找一个已经不存在的号码呢? |
[26:53] | I- I don’t get it. | 我 想不清楚 |
[26:54] | You know, allison, um, i got to get up | 哦 Allison 一小时之后我就得起床 |
[26:58] | And-And go driving with ariel in an hour. | 跟Ariel一起去开车 |
[27:02] | What say we try to get a little more sleep? | 我们稍微睡一会儿好么? |
[27:04] | Maybe it will make more sense when the sun comes up. | 或许明天起来你会想通 |
[27:08] | Now, put the key in the… and turn it. | 好 把钥匙插进去…旋转 |
[27:11] | Now, turn on your… | 现在 打开… |
[27:13] | Blinker. | 转向灯 |
[27:14] | Now… yeah. | 然后…对 |
[27:16] | Just pull away from the curb. | 从路边开出来 |
[27:27] | Is something wrong, dad? | 我做错什么了么 爸爸? |
[27:29] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[27:31] | You know the answer to that question. | 你知道自己什么都没做错 |
[27:32] | Probably knew the answer to it Before i even had a chance to consider the question. | 不用我想 你肯定知道 自己做的都很好 |
[27:49] | Okay, you can go now. | 好了 现在可以走了 |
[27:52] | Ariel, you came to a full stop. | Ariel 你现在在路口 |
[27:53] | Now you have to go through the intersection. | 现在该过马路了 |
[27:56] | – Ariel, i want you to go through… – I know what you want me to do. | ﹣Ariel 我要你开过去… ﹣我知道你想让我做什么 |
[28:01] | That’s the problem, isn’t it? | 那就是问题所在 对么? |
[28:02] | I know what you want me to do before you say it. | 你开口前我就知道 你要我做什么了 |
[28:04] | Well, i’m sorry, but i do. | 那么对不起 可是我知道 |
[28:05] | And why is that such a bad thing?}Why do you hate this? | 可就有那么糟糕? 你干嘛那么讨厌这个呢? |
[28:08] | – I don’t hate this. – Hate being with me. | ﹣我不讨厌这个 ﹣讨厌跟我在一起 |
[28:10] | You know, mom told me To try and talk less, but still. | 你知道 妈妈告诉我试著少说话 可还是这样 |
[28:13] | Okay, i’m sorry, sweetie. | 好吧 对不起 宝贝 |
[28:15] | You know, it doesn’t matter, okay? | 这都没关系 OK? |
[28:17] | You still act all mad. | 可你表现出非常不耐烦 |
[28:19] | Like this driving thing is for you, And i’m letting you down. | 就好像开车这件事都是为了你 而我让你很不开心 |
[28:21] | But it’s not, it’s for me, and you’re letting me down. | 可不是这样 开车是为了我 而你让我很不开心 |
[28:24] | I know, i know it is. | 我知道 我知道的 |
[28:25] | So too bad if it’s not going The way you pictured it With your 20-Year experience. | 所以要是没按照你以20年经验 所总结出的方式进行 一切就是很糟糕的 |
[28:31] | When i’m sitting in class With the driving teacher sitting next to me, | 当我在驾驶课堂上 跟驾驶老师坐在一起的时候 |
[28:35] | I’M not trying to get in his head. | 我不用揣摩他的想法 |
[28:38] | I’m thinking, what Would my dad do, what would my dad say? | 我在想 我爸爸会怎么做 我爸爸会怎么说? |
[28:43] | God, am i stupid! | 天啊 我太傻了! |
[28:46] | You are not stupid. | 你才不傻 |
[28:50] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[28:51] | Sweetie, you’re not stupid. I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 你才不傻呢 对不起 |
[29:00] | Yeah. I know. Move through the intersection. | 好 我知道了 穿过路口 |
[29:11] | You guys are all right? | 你们会开车吧? |
[29:12] | Oh, god. | 哦 上帝 |
[29:13] | That’s my fault. I totally didn’t… | 是我的错 我完全没有… |
[29:15] | no, no. You know what? I didn’t look, either, to be honest with you. | 不 不 知道么 我也没有看 真的 |
[29:18] | Maybe it was my fault. | 或许是我的错 |
[29:21] | You know what? | 知道么? |
[29:22] | – Let’s not mention this to mom. | – Let’s not mention this to mom. ﹣别告诉妈妈 ﹣别告诉妈妈 |
[29:32] | We’re sorry, but the number you just… | 非常抱歉 您拨叫的号码… |
[29:41] | – We’re sorry, but the number you… – I’m sorry. Am i, uh, | ﹣非常抱歉 您拨叫的号码… ﹣打扰一下 呃 |
[29:44] | Catching you at a bad time? | 时候不对么? |
[29:45] | No, no, no, no. No. I’m here for you. | 不 不 不 不 我就是来找你的 |
[29:47] | Detective scanlon told me I should come in early this morning. | Scanlon探员让我今天早点来 |
[29:50] | You would fill me in on the hector-Alvarez case. | 你们会跟我谈谈Hector Alvarez的案子 |
[29:52] | Okay. I’m filling you in.}The case is all but closed. | 好吧 我跟你说 案子已经结了 |
[29:56] | What? | 什么? |
[29:57] | The fbi just called. They found him. | FBI刚打电话来说找到他了 |
[29:59] | They’re holding him over at casa valley memorial hospital. | 他们现在把他送往 Casa Valley纪念医院 |
[30:01] | I was just about to run over there. | 我正要过去 |
[30:06] | You expecting a phone call? | 你在等电话? |
[30:08] | Oh, it’s nothing. It’s just… just… | 哦 没什么 只是… |
[30:11] | I’m sorry. Uh, fbi, hector alvarez? | 抱歉 FBI |
[30:15] | Hector alvarez. | |
[30:17] | Turns out to be a very interesting fellow. | 看来是个非常有意思的人 |
[30:20] | This green highway trucking he owns? | 他所拥有的绿色高速货卡运输公司 |
[30:23] | They’re in the short-Haul Trucking business, | 他们在做短途运输生意 |
[30:25] | or so he’d have people believe. According to the fbi, | 或是他希望人们这么认为 根FBI的资料 |
[30:27] | Mr. Alvarez’s real business is human trafficking. | Alvarez先生的真实生意是贩卖人口 |
[30:31] | Sneaking illegal immigrants across the border For a hefty fee. | 对非法偷渡的入境者 收取高昂的费用 |
[30:34] | He was a coyote? | 他是个蛇头? |
[30:37] | Maria vargas worked for a coyote? | 还是Maria Vargas为蛇头做事? |
[30:39] | Well, i’m sure she told herself she was doing a good thing. | 我想 她告诉自己她是在做好事 |
[30:41] | Helping people with no futures, no jobs, get to a place | 帮助那些没有前途 没有工作的人们 |
[30:44] | Where they can earn some money, help their families. | 到一个能赚钱养家糊口的地方 |
[30:47] | But this fellow alvarez. | 可是这个家伙 Alvarez |
[30:50] | Apparently, the bureau has been trying To build a case against him for years, | 很明显 当局已经花费 多年时间跟踪他的案子 |
[30:55] | But they’ve never been able To prove anything. | 可是他们从来没有拿到什么证据 |
[30:57] | Now, with the murder of maria vargas, | 现在有了Maria Vargas的谋杀案 |
[31:01] | All that may change. | 一切都改变了 |
[31:07] | How long has he been here? | 他在这儿多久了? |
[31:09] | How did he get here? | 他怎么来这儿的? |
[31:11] | Apparently, he drove himself. Two nights ago. | 很明显 他自己开车来的 两个晚上之前 |
[31:14] | – Stab wound. – Through the heart. | ﹣刺伤 ﹣在心脏位置 |
[31:19] | Is this something you dreamt about? | 你梦见过这个? |
[31:21] | I… | 我… |
[31:23] | I think this might be something i did. I mean, it was maria doing it, | 我想 这可能是我干的 我是说 是Maria做的 |
[31:28] | But still, i think it might have been my body, | 可是 我想 她通过我的身体实施的 |
[31:32] | My hand that put those scissors in him. | 是我亲手把剪刀扎在他身上的 |
[31:36] | Allison, i’m not sure i understand. | Allison 我不明白你的意思 |
[31:38] | I think from the second that maria died, | 我想 Maria死去的那一刻 |
[31:41] | Until i woke up under that overpass, | 直到我在那个立交桥下面醒过来 |
[31:43] | Maria appropriated my body | Maria附身于我 |
[31:46] | So she could do something, finish something. | 那样她就可以做些什么 了结些什么 |
[31:49] | But i-I don’t know what. | 可是 我不知道究竟是什么事情 |
[31:53] | Is he going to be all right? | 他会没事么? |
[31:56] | Well, they don’t know for sure. | 他们也不确定 |
[31:58] | He apparently bled so much On the drive over | 很明显他流了很多血 |
[32:00] | that he passed out on the curb In front of the emergency room. | 以致昏倒在急诊室前面的路边 |
[32:03] | By the time they got him up here, he was in this coma. | 他们在这里发现他的时候 他已经这样昏迷了 |
[32:07] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办? |
[32:09] | – We wait. – Till what? | ﹣我们等著 ﹣等什么? |
[32:11] | Till he comes out of it. | 等他醒过来 |
[32:13] | At which time he’ll be charged with the death of maria vargas. | 那时候他就会因 谋杀Maria Vargas而被起诉 |
[32:17] | His clothing, in addition to being soaked In his own blood, was speckled with maria’s. | 染满他自己鲜血的衣服 上面也有Maria的血迹 |
[32:25] | No one was looking for yours. | 没人知道你牵涉其中 |
[32:30] | Who was that sitting there Next to him by the bed? | 坐在他床边的人是谁? |
[32:33] | I was told that’s his son, desiderio. | 我听说是他的儿子 desiderio |
[32:37] | He has a son? | 他有个儿子? |
[32:40] | Allison, i can see That you’re torturing yourself about this, but | Allison 我能看出来 你为了这件事折磨自己 |
[32:43] | Even if you did do what you think you might have done, | 可是即使你做了你认为自己做的事情 |
[32:46] | It would have clearly been in self-Defense. | 那也明显是自我防卫 |
[32:48] | Not to mention the fact that you weren’t in your right mind. | 更不用说那根本不是 你自己意识控制的事情 |
[32:50] | Maybe not in your own mind at all. | 或许根本就不是你的意识 |
[32:55] | I agree with your boss. It was self-Defense. | 我同意你上司的说法 那是自我防卫 |
[32:59] | And it wasn’t even you who did it. I mean, not really. | 而且 甚至那根本不是你做 我是说 不是真实的你做的 |
[33:03] | What if he dies? | 如果他死了怎么办? |
[33:05] | What are you asking me? Are you responsible? | 你想问什么? 你是否该对此负责? |
[33:08] | No. I don’t think you’re responsible. You were defending yourself. | 不 我觉得你不用负责 你是在保护自己 |
[33:12] | I mean, not even yourself. | 甚至根本不是你自己 |
[33:16] | And what if it goes to trial? | 如果审讯怎么办? |
[33:18] | How do i make sense of this to a jury? | 我怎么跟陪审团解释这些? |
[33:20] | I can’t even make sense of this to myself. | 我都没办法跟我自己解释 |
[33:22] | For A woman that i have never met has taken over my body | 一个我素未谋面的女人 利用了我身体 |
[33:25] | So she can get a number from a computer | 为了从电脑里面得到一个电话号码 |
[33:27] | For a phone that doesn’t even work. | 一个已经不存在的号码 |
[33:30] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[33:31] | You’re making yourself crazy Over something that may never happen. | 你在为一些或许从未发生的事情折磨自己 |
[33:36] | Shut your eyes. Try and get some rest. | 闭上眼睛 休息 |
[33:45] | Diego, listen to me. | Diego 听我说 |
[33:47] | People are going to die. | 人要死了 |
[33:50] | Yes, i’m frightened. | 是的 我很害怕 |
[33:53] | I think he knows i heard him on the phone | 我想 他知道我在电话里面 听到了他的声音 |
[33:56] | And i think he’s worried i might call the police. | 而且我想 他会担心我报警 |
[34:01] | But how can i not call them? I have to call them. | 可我怎么能不报警? 我必须报警 |
[34:07] | Well, can’t you come over here? Be with me? | 你能来这儿么? 来陪著我? |
[34:11] | It’s almost 5:30, aren’t you done with work yet? | 已经快5点半了 你的工作还没有结束么? |
[34:16] | Yeah, i’ll pick you up. | 好 我去接你 |
[34:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[34:20] | 1927… | 1927号… |
[34:23] | Hennepin. | |
[34:27] | 1927 hennepin. Got it. | Hennepin大街1927号 知道了 |
[34:29] | I’ll be right there, darling. | 亲爱的 我马上就到 |
[34:38] | It’s really not nice to eavesdrop When people are on the phone, maria. | Maria 窃听别人的电话 可真不是什么好事情 |
[34:44] | I guess we’re even now. | 我们现在算是扯平了 |
[34:48] | You would actually call the police After all the years that we’ve been working together? | 我们一同共事这么多年 你真的会报警么? |
[34:52] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的? |
[34:57] | But don’t worry, i’ll… I’ll put it back under the mat when i leave. | 别担心…我走的时候 会把这个放回垫子下的 |
[35:03] | Maria, what would you have me do? | Maria 你想让我怎么做? |
[35:07] | I don’t know, But you just can’t leave them there to die. | 我不知道 可你也不能 任他们那么自生自灭啊 |
[35:11] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择啊 |
[35:13] | I got a tip. | 我有内线消息 |
[35:14] | That’s not just another truck Full of peasants from el salvador. | 那可不是满载 萨尔瓦多农民的另一辆卡车 |
[35:18] | There’s an undercover fbi agent traveling with them, | 那是个FBI的卧底 |
[35:20] | Pretending to be one of them. | 一直跟他们一起 乔装成一个农民 |
[35:22] | Yeah, but what about the other 18 innocent people, Women and children? | 对 可是另外18个无辜的人呢? 都是妇女和小孩 |
[35:25] | You’re just gonna leave them in the middle of the desert? | 你就这样把他们放在沙漠中不理不睬? |
[35:28] | Leave them to just die? | 让他们就这么死去? |
[35:29] | Of course they have to die. | 他们当然要死 |
[35:31] | I mean, what choice do i have? | 我又有什么别的办法呢? |
[35:32] | – Hector… – they have to die. | ﹣他们必须得死 |
[35:36] | You have to die. | 你必须得死 |
[36:05] | “1927 hennepin. “ | “Hennepin大街1927号” |
[36:11] | Don’t worry about your friend. | 别担心你的朋友 |
[36:13] | I’ll give him a ride. | 我会顺便去接他 |
[36:27] | It’s ten after 7:00. Here i am. | 现在是7点10分 我来了 xxx |
[36:29] | I hope it’s important. | 希望是重要的事情 |
[36:31] | Four days ago, some time before 5:30, | 四天之前 5点半前的某个时间 |
[36:33] | Maria vargas overheard her boss, hector alvarez, receive a tip. | Maria Vargas偷听了她老板 Hector Alvarez的电话 听到消息 |
[36:38] | An fbi agent, Posing as an unemployed el salvadorian, | 一个FBI探员 伪装成萨尔瓦多农民 |
[36:42] | Was in one of hector’s trucks. | 在Hector的其中一辆客车里 |
[36:45] | His sole purpose for going to the u.S. | 他来美国的唯一目的 |
[36:47] | Was To expose and arrest hector for human trafficking. | 就是揭发Hector贩卖人口的罪行 并且逮捕他 |
[36:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:53] | Hector knew maria knew what he was up to, | Hector知道Maria发现了他要干什么 |
[36:56] | So he killed her. | 于是他把她杀掉了 |
[36:57] | – Which is when you believe she… – Possessed me. | ﹣所以你相信 是她… ﹣附身于我 |
[37:00] | She… she needed me. | 她…她需要我 |
[37:03] | She knew. Hector had already contacted that driver. | 她知道 Hector已经跟那个司机联络了 |
[37:06] | He had already instructed him to empty the truck, | 他已经指示司机 要清空那辆卡车 |
[37:10] | To dump everyone there. | 把所有人都扔下 |
[37:12] | Everyone, including that fbi agent, To leave them to die in the desert. | 所有的人 包括那个FBI探员 让他们在沙漠里自生自灭 |
[37:17] | Maria wanted to help those people. | Maria想帮助那些人 |
[37:19] | To get to them. To save them. | 找到他们 把他们救出来 |
[37:22] | But she didn’t know where they were. | 可是她不知道那些人在哪里 |
[37:24] | She had to be able to contact the driver. | 她必须想办法联络到司机 |
[37:25] | She had to get the number off the computer. | 她必须从电脑里面找到那个电话号码 |
[37:28] | – Which you got. – Which i got. | ﹣就是你拿到的那个 ﹣对 就是我拿到的那个 |
[37:32] | And which is no good. | 可是 并没有好消息 |
[37:35] | – let me see. – We’re sorry, | ﹣我看看 ﹣非常抱歉 |
[37:36] | the number you have reached is not in service. | 您拨打的号码已经不存在 |
[37:38] | I dreamt about her last night. | 我昨晚梦到她了 |
[37:39] | I saw her die. | 我看到她死了 |
[37:41] | She has to be showing me This still for a reason. | 她告诉我这些肯定有什么理由 |
[37:45] | So we’re thinking that these people Are still be out there somewhere, alive? | 就是说那些人 还被困在什么地方 还活著? |
[37:48] | Allison, it’s been four days. | Allison 已经过去四天了 |
[37:54] | I’ll call the fbi. And i’ll check out this number. | 我会打电话给FBI 查查这个电话号码 |
[37:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:11] | We’ve been summoned. | 我们被传唤了 |
[38:16] | According to the phoenix field office of the fbi, | 根据凤凰城FBI分局的消息 |
[38:18] | Agent marco navarro was supposed to infiltrate a truckload Of illegals out of el salvador. | Marco Navarro探员被指派潜入 一辆运送萨尔瓦多非法移民的卡车 |
[38:23] | No one’s heard from him for four days. | 其他人与他失去联络已经四天了 |
[38:25] | Oh, my god. | 哦 上帝 |
[38:26] | They now have helicopters Searching | 他们现在已经派了直升机出去 |
[38:27] | the area around route 86, Route 85, and interstate 19. | 搜索85号和86号国道 还有19号州际公路 |
[38:31] | Lot of empty space out there. | 那一带又很空旷 |
[38:33] | Like looking for a needle in a sand stack. | 简直是大海捞针 |
[38:35] | And that number you gave me- | 还有 你给我的那个电话号码 |
[38:37] | It was for a disposable cell phone, purchased for cash From a convenience store here in downtown phoenix. | 是个一次性使用的手机号码 是在市区的一家便利店用现金买的 |
[38:43] | Worthless as a clue. | 没有什么线索 |
[38:47] | Everyone’s doing the best we can, allison. | Allison 大家都尽力了 |
[38:51] | So, what about hector? | 那Hector会怎样? |
[38:53] | He’s still in his coma. | 他还在昏迷中 |
[38:55] | I’ve had people check his office. All the computers have been wiped clean. | 我派人去搜查他的办公室了 所有电脑里的资料都被删除了 |
[38:58] | So, that’s it? | 就这样完了? |
[39:00] | For now. | 目前是这样 |
[39:02] | Right now it’s a matter of time and luck. | 现在来看 只是时间和运气的问题了 |
[39:05] | You should go home. | 你应该回家去 |
[39:06] | There’s nothing more to do here. | 在这儿已经没什么可做的了 |
[39:08] | I’ll call you if there’s any news. | 如果有新进展的话 我打电话给你 |
[39:48] | Desiderio. | |
[39:50] | Stop crying. | 别哭了 |
[39:51] | I know what your father told you to do. | 我知道你爸爸让你做什么 |
[39:55] | I need you to tell me where you left them. | 你得告诉我 你把他们扔在什么地方了 |
[40:03] | Desiderio. | |
[40:06] | Please. | 求求你 |
[40:22] | Desiderio. | |
[40:24] | These are live pictures of this breaking story. | 这些是这次偷渡事件的现场画面 |
[40:26] | And if you’re just tuning in, | 继续看下去 |
[40:28] | What you’re looking at are fbi, USCIS, And mexican federal agents… | 你会发现有FBI 移民局 和墨西哥联邦探员出现… |
[40:33] | You look like someone who’s been up since 2:00 in the morning. | 你的气色很差 像是凌晨2点就起来了 |
[40:36] | …who were apparently left to die in the desert Along the mexican-Arizona border… | …这些人显然是被弃置在美国亚利桑那州 与墨西哥边境的沙漠中任其自生自灭的… |
[40:41] | You saved a lot of lives. | 你拯救了很多人命 |
[40:43] | You and… desiderio. | 你 还有…Desiderio |
[40:48] | After you called, i phoned over to the hospital. | 你打了电话之后 我打电话去医院了 |
[40:51] | They said he was there, Still watching over his comatose father. | 他们说他还在那里 看著他昏迷的父亲 |
[40:54] | I went over. | 我就过去了 |
[40:55] | There wasn’t a lot of conversation. | 并没有说几句话 |
[40:57] | He… clearly wanted to tell somebody. | 他…很明显想找人谈谈 |
[41:00] | He was clearly tortured about it. | 他明显被良心谴责 |
[41:03] | Turns out he left them out there with two cases of water, | 我们发现 他把这些人扔在沙漠里 给他们留下了两桶水 |
[41:06] | And a bag full of candy bars. | 和一大袋的糖果 |
[41:08] | They’re all still alive, thank god. | 所以他们还活著 感谢上帝 |
[41:15] | What about hector? | Hector会怎么样? |
[41:19] | Do i need to hire an attorney? | 我需要请个律师么? |
[41:23] | No, i think you’re in the clear. | 不必 我想你算是无罪了 |
[41:27] | Sometime after i left, | 我离开之后 |
[41:30] | Desiderio held a pillow over his father’s face And smothered him to death. | Desiderio用枕头把他的父亲闷死了 |
[41:35] | The agent guarding the room was outside the door.Never heard a thing. | 负责保卫病房的探员就在门外 什么都没听到 |
[41:47] | Did you have breakfast yet? | 你吃了早餐没? |
[42:00] | So, what’s new and exciting in your life? | 最近有什么新鲜刺激的事情? |
[42:03] | Well, ariel, my oldest daughter, Is learning to drive. | 呃 Ariel 就是我的大女儿 在学开车呢 |
[42:07] | Learning to drive? | 学开车? |