时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hello? Is there anyone out there? | 喂? 外面有人吗? |
[00:03] | Hello? Hello? Can anyone hear me? | 喂? 喂? 有人能听到吗? |
[00:08] | Hello? My name is Joe Dubois. | 喂? 我叫Joe Dubois |
[00:12] | Is anyone receiving this message? | 有人能收到这信息吗? |
[00:16] | I’m looking for Allison Dubois. | 我在找Allison Dubois |
[00:19] | If anybody’s seen her, this is her husband. | 有人见过她吗 我是她丈夫 |
[00:22] | Allison Dubois. Her name is Allison Dubois. | Allison Dubois 她叫Allison Dubois |
[00:34] | Still nothing? | 还没消息吗? |
[00:36] | Oh,no,but that can mean a lot of things,sweetie. | 没有 但也别那么悲观 宝贝 |
[00:39] | Um,we know your mom is out there. We just… we just got to sit tight. | 嗯 我们知道你妈在外面 我们只能… 我们只能坐在这里等 |
[00:45] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[00:48] | The food,it’s all gone. | 食物都没了 |
[00:50] | Wait,how’s that possible? | 等等 那怎么可能? |
[00:52] | I thought we still had some energy bars left. | 我记得还剩几条巧克力棒的 |
[00:54] | Yeah,Bridgette and Marie just split the last one. | 对 Bridgette和Marie 把最后一条分了 |
[01:02] | All right. Listen,Ariel, I’m going to need you to watch your sisters. | 好吧 听着 Ariel 照看好你的妹妹们 |
[01:09] | Well,wait,where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里? |
[01:11] | I got to go outside,sweetie. | 我要出去一下 宝贝 |
[01:13] | I got to go find us some food. | 我得去找些食物 |
[01:16] | Wait,Dad! Please don’t go! | 等等 爸爸! 别去! |
[01:19] | Sweetie,I’m not going far. | 宝贝 我不会走远的 |
[01:20] | I’m just going to check the houses on our block. | 我去我们街区的房子看看 |
[01:22] | All right, they got to have some food in there,all right. | 他们一定会有吃的 对吧 |
[01:24] | Please,Dad? | 别去 爸爸 |
[01:25] | Now you stay here, and watch the girls, | 你就呆在这儿 看着妹妹们 |
[01:29] | make sure the house stays locked. | 保证房门锁好 |
[01:34] | No matter what, don’t let anyone inside. | 不管怎样 都别让任何人进来 |
[01:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:45] | I love you,Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[02:24] | – Joe,wake up. – Earthquake! | – Joe 醒醒 – 地震! |
[02:26] | Come on, get the girls. | 快点 去叫孩子们 |
[02:28] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[02:29] | – Ariel,get in the doorway! – Get down! | – Ariel 站在门口! – 下来! |
[02:34] | Quick,quick,quick,quick. | 快快快 |
[02:37] | All right. | 好 |
[03:18] | Medium Season05 Episode06 Apocalypse…Now? | 第6集 天启…降临? |
[03:27] | evacuated several homes following reports of ruptured gas lines… | 消防员疏散了几个家庭 在接到煤气管道爆裂的消息之后… |
[03:31] | Hey,do we know that our gas line is okay? | 嘿 我们家煤气管道还好吗? |
[03:34] | Mom and I checked everything– we’re fine. | 你妈和我都检查过一遍了 没问题 |
[03:37] | You ladies eat or we’re going to be late. | 姑娘们快吃 不然要迟到了 |
[03:39] | Maybe school is cancelled. | 可能学校停课了 |
[03:41] | School is not cancelled. Eat. | 学校没停课 快吃 |
[03:44] | Cell phones are back up. Devalos just sent me a text. | 手机打不通 Devalos发了短信给我 |
[03:46] | He wants me to meet him out in Chandler. | 他想让我去钱德勒见他 |
[03:48] | Chandler? Well,you better get going. | 钱德勒? 那你最好快点动身 |
[03:51] | It’s all right, I got everything covered here. | 没事的 我会照顾好这里的一切 |
[03:53] | Do you know where the batteries are for this? | 你知道这东西的电池在哪里吗? |
[03:55] | Uh,yeah,I think they’re in the closet. | 知道 我想在柜子里 |
[03:56] | The closet? Well,great. What if there really was an emergency? | 柜子里? 很好 要是真的发生紧急事件怎么办? |
[03:59] | What if it was in the middle of the night with no electricity? | 如果正好在半夜没有电的时候呢? |
[04:02] | What if there really was a gas leak? | 如果真的有煤气泄漏呢? |
[04:04] | Yeah,I hear you. | 好的 我听到了 |
[04:06] | I’ll tell you what,I’ll battery-up everything. | 听着 我会打点好所有事的 |
[04:08] | Actually,I’ll get new flashlights. I’ll get one for every room. | 事实上 我会去买新的手电筒 每个房间备一个 |
[04:10] | Flashlights? We get flashlights? | 手电筒? 我们要买手电筒? |
[04:13] | We should get some of those packs that they have– | 我们应该买一些– |
[04:15] | emergency supplies with all the… | 紧急备用包…装满了 |
[04:17] | the energy bars and the first aid kits. | 巧克力棒和急救用品 |
[04:20] | All right,I’ll pick up one of those,too. | 好的 我会挑一个的 |
[04:22] | One? We need like ten. And we need water. | 一个? 我们需要十来个 我们还需要水 |
[04:24] | Those big gallons so we can store it up. | 买大罐的 能留着备用 |
[04:27] | You know what? I’ll just, I’ll pick everything up on my way back from Chandler. | 知道吗? 我从钱德勒回来的路上 就把东西买齐 |
[04:32] | Okay,give me a kiss. | 好的 亲我一下 |
[04:34] | Bye,guys. Love you. Love you. | 再见 爱你 爱你 |
[05:03] | Appreciate you coming all the way down here, especially after the morning we’ve had. | 谢谢你大老远赶来 尤其在经历了这样一个早晨之后 |
[05:06] | I trust your family is okay? | 我想你家人没事吧? |
[05:07] | Yeah,they’re shook up but they’re okay. | 没事 吓到了 但没什么大碍 |
[05:09] | The one good thing about that earthquake, is getting most of the press occupied. | 地震的一个好处就是 大部分媒体都忙别的去了 |
[05:12] | I think this thing’s going to turn into a circus. | 这事会变得像出闹剧 |
[05:16] | Welcome to Amityville. | 欢迎来到阿米迪维 |
[05:19] | Matthew and Carolyn Donlin. | Matthew和Carolyn Donlin |
[05:21] | Their kids,Jeff and Sarah. | 他们的孩子 Jeff和Sarah |
[05:29] | Signs of forced entry through the construction in the back. | 有迹象表明 是从后院建筑工地强行闯入的 |
[05:32] | Intruder enters this room from over there,stands here, shoots. | 入侵者从那里进入房间 站在这里 射击 |
[05:36] | Police found the television on, glass of wine on the coffee table. | 警方发现电视机开着 桌上有红酒 |
[05:40] | The father’s watch and wallet are sitting on the table. | 父亲的手表和钱包都在桌上 |
[05:42] | Jewelry box upstairs, out in the open,untouched. | 首饰盒在楼上 打开着 没动过 |
[05:45] | Art’s all here. Cars are all here. No signs of theft. | 艺术品在 汽车在 没有失窃的迹象 |
[05:48] | No signs of anything. | 什么迹象都没有 |
[05:50] | According to our preliminary background check on the family, | 根据对他们家的初步背景调查 |
[05:53] | it’s hard to imagine a motive for this kind of thing. | 很难想出有什么动机要杀害他们 |
[05:55] | These are hardworking, churchgoing people. | 他们都是认真工作 虔诚祈祷的人 |
[05:57] | Is that why I’m here– to help you figure out a motive? | 这就是你们叫我来的原因– 来帮你们找出动机? |
[06:00] | That and one other thing. | 除了这个 还有一件事 |
[06:02] | There are two more rooms just like this one, filled with blood, just one thing missing. | 还有两间屋子和这里的情况如出一辙 满是血迹 只少了一样东西 |
[06:10] | No bodies. | 没有尸体 |
[06:12] | Well,I can’t say I’m entirely surprised. | 噢 不能说我完全吃惊 |
[06:15] | This exercise was supposed to be an opportunity to boost your average before the midterm. | 这个练习是期中考试前 提高平均分的好机会 |
[06:21] | And while some of you did extremely well– nice work,Ms.Dubois– | 有些同学做得相当好– 很出色 Dubois女士– |
[06:28] | there are still those of you who don’t even bother to try. | 还有些同学甚至不愿努力尝试 |
[06:34] | So,let’s review. Open your books to page 45. | 我们开始复习 把书翻到45页 |
[06:38] | Volume of prism. | 柱形的体积 |
[06:40] | Who can tell me if the area of the base of a prism is A or B? | 谁能告诉我 这个柱形的底面是A还是B? |
[06:45] | Hey,Ariel! | 嘿 Ariel! |
[06:53] | Well,I have to get to class. | 噢 我得去上课了 |
[06:58] | Okay,then. | 那好吧 |
[07:01] | I’ll talk to you later,Ash! | 以后再聊 Ash! |
[07:08] | Hey,you know who I am,right? | 嘿 你认识我 对吗? |
[07:12] | Okay,so,here’s the thing. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[07:14] | I know you don’t know me but… | 我知道你不认识我… |
[07:17] | I know you’re really good at geometry, and you probably know that I’m really bad at it. | 我知道你真的很擅长几何学 你肯定知道我这科很弱 |
[07:24] | And I was wondering, there’s the big test coming up and all, if maybe you could help me? | 我想 大考快到了 你能帮帮我吗? |
[07:30] | You finding what you’re looking for? | 你找到要找的东西了吗? |
[07:32] | Actually,no,I’m looking for, um,those emergency backpacks that everybody has at the register. | 其实 我是在找 那种紧急背包 登记处分发的那种 |
[07:37] | Well,the individual packs have all been snatched up. | 个人急救包已经抢购一空了 |
[07:40] | But if you’re interested, We do have some of the larger family size kits left. | 不过如果你想要的话 我们有一些家庭装 |
[07:45] | – They’re right over here. – Excellent. | – 就在那里 – 太好了 |
[07:50] | Each one comes with enough rations to accommodate an average family for a solid month. | 每一套都有足够的粮食 可供全家人吃足足一个月 |
[07:54] | Well,I have a family of five. Do you think one kit’s enough? | 我家有五口人 你觉得这个套装够了吗? |
[07:57] | Think of it this way, They’re not really supplies. | 你得这么想 他们不是真的日常食物 |
[08:01] | In a way,they’re kind of like insurance. | 某种程度上 那只是一种保障 |
[08:03] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:04] | Murphy’s Law,right? | 墨菲定律 知道吗? |
[08:05] | The more prepared you are, the less likely you are to ever have to use this stuff. | 准备得越多 用到这些东西的可能性就越少 |
[08:10] | – Um,excuse me. – Sure. | 嗯 不好意思 |
[08:20] | You’re kidding me. | 这是开玩笑吧 |
[08:28] | The girls asleep? | 孩子们睡了吗? |
[08:30] | Ariel’s still studying. | Ariel还在学习 |
[08:33] | – You okay? – Yup,it’s nothing. | – 你还好吗? – 很好 没事 |
[08:36] | The important thing is when the apocalypse hits, | 重要的事 当天启降临 |
[08:38] | I may not be able to walk, but I’ll have plenty to eat and drink. | 我可能无法走路 但我依旧不愁吃喝 |
[08:43] | Are you making fun of me? | 你是在开我玩笑? |
[08:44] | Not me. Not ever. | 不是我 我从没有 |
[08:48] | Should I even ask how much all of that cost us? | 我可以问这花了我们多少钱吗? |
[08:51] | Well,no,you should not. | 不 你不该问 |
[08:52] | You should just think of it as an investment. | 你该把这看作一种投资 |
[08:55] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不懂投资 |
[08:56] | When I make an investment, UM I like to look forward to the day that it pays off. | 我做投资的时候 我只期待赢利的那天 |
[08:59] | Personally,I hope I never see any of that stuff again. | 就个人来说 我不想再看到那东西 |
[09:32] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 真高兴你回来了 |
[09:34] | I was getting so worried. It’s been almost a week. | 我一直很担心你 都快一个星期了 |
[09:54] | Geiger reading normal. | 放射性读数正常 |
[10:04] | Oh,my God! Peaches? | 噢 天哪! 桃子罐头? |
[10:08] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[10:11] | I found a hospital. Plenty to salvage. | 我找到一家医院 很多东西可以回收利用 |
[10:14] | I’ll go back out tomorrow. | 我明天再去一次 |
[10:20] | Did you see anything else? | 你还看见其他什么了吗? |
[10:23] | Was there anybody else out there? | 有其他人在那里吗? |
[10:26] | No,I’m sorry. | 不 很抱歉 |
[10:28] | I got all the way to Tucson this time. | 这次我得去图森 |
[10:29] | It’s the same there as everywhere else. | 那里和其他地方一样 |
[10:32] | Just like Phoenix, just like Tempe. | 就像凤凰城 就像潭陪谷 |
[10:38] | Everyone’s dead. | 所有人都死了 |
[10:51] | It felt so real– | 感觉太真实了– |
[10:54] | the hopelessness, the futility. | 这种绝望和无助 |
[10:58] | And it felt… | 感觉… |
[11:02] | soon,like it’s a tomorrow that isn’t all that far away. | 过了不久 就像是不远的明天 |
[11:06] | So,what are we talking, natural disaster? | 这是在说什么 自然灾害? |
[11:10] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[11:13] | They were worried about radiation. | 他们在担心辐射 |
[11:16] | Maybe a suitcase bomb. | 可能是手提箱炸弹 |
[11:19] | I don’t know. I saw two survivors, in a bunker somewhere, trying to stay alive. | 不知道 我看到两个生还者 在一个貌似地堡的地方 想要活下去 |
[11:25] | You know,the weird thing. | 诡异的是 |
[11:27] | I met one of them yesterday. | 昨天我见过他俩中的一个 |
[11:30] | He was the owner of the store where I bought all those survival supplies. | 我买这些生存物资的店就是他开的 |
[11:35] | Okay,you’re not going to like this but– | 你可能不喜欢我接下来的话 但– |
[11:37] | and maybe it’s because I’m just unwilling to think about everything coming to such a horrible and abrupt end– | 或许是我不愿想像 一切终将结束得如此可怕和突然– |
[11:43] | but do you think this might have anything to do with the earthquake? | 但你会不会是受地震影响了? |
[11:45] | I mean,I know it really got to you. | 我知道那让你害怕极了 |
[11:48] | Is this maybe a way of dealing with your anxiety? | 也许是你在下意识对抗焦虑? |
[11:51] | No,I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么想 |
[11:53] | It felt different. | 感觉不一样 |
[11:55] | Okay,let’s say that… | 好的 就算… |
[11:58] | something terrible is going to happen. | 有极可怕的事情要发生 |
[12:02] | What do we do? Did you see anything that might… | 我们能做什么? 你看到了什么可以… |
[12:07] | help us figure out what kind of precautions we should take? | 帮到我们 比如我们该采取哪些预防措施? |
[12:11] | No. That’s why I’m so scared. | 没 所以我才这么害怕 |
[12:15] | But you saw this guy who survived it,right? | 但你见到了生还者了 不是吗? |
[12:18] | So,I mean,he would know what to do. | 所以呢 我想他应该知道该怎么做 |
[12:21] | Maybe you should talk to him. | 或许你该和他谈谈 |
[12:26] | Excuse me? | 麻烦你 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry to bother you,Mr… | 抱歉打搅你了 先生 |
[12:31] | Who’s asking? | 您是? |
[12:32] | Oh,I’m Allison. I’m Allison Dubois. | 哦 我是Allison Allison Dubois |
[12:33] | I – I was here yesterday, I bought a ton of those family survival packs. | 我昨天在这儿买了好多家庭装生存包 |
[12:38] | Yeah,Russell. Russell Burgess. Something the matter? | 是哦 我是Russell Burgess 有什么事吗? |
[12:42] | Those survival packs giving you a problem? | 那些救生包有什么问题吗? |
[12:44] | Oh,no,no,no. It has nothing to do with what I bought. Everything’s fine. | 没有没有 跟我买的东西没关系 都很好 |
[12:47] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为这个来的 |
[12:50] | Okay,then. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | You strike me as a man who knows a lot about survival. | 您给我的印象是您十分精通求生法则 |
[12:54] | So,I was wondering if,uh, | 所以我在想 如果 呃 |
[12:56] | If you wouldn’t mind if maybe I could just pick your brain for a couple minutes. | 如果你不介意的话 可否耽误你几分钟讨教一下 |
[13:00] | You see,I grew up during the Cold War. | 要知道 我出生在冷战时期 |
[13:02] | And when the Soviet Union collapsed, we all thought it was a reprieve. | 苏联解体时 我们都以为可以舒一口气了 |
[13:05] | But then you had 9/11. | 可惜后来就发生了911 |
[13:07] | Now we have terror attacks, suitcase nukes, anthrax in an envelope. | 现在还有恐怖袭击 手提箱核武器 信封里装了炭疽 |
[13:12] | And that’s just the evil that men do. | 这才是人类做的孽 |
[13:14] | You factor in global warming, hurricanes,floods, drought,fires, | 还会遇到全球变暖 飓风 洪水 干旱 火灾 |
[13:20] | any one of those is enough to snap the infrastructure. | 任何一个都能弹指间摧毁我们的建筑 |
[13:23] | We’re going to wake up one morning living back in the Stone Age. | 可能某天早上醒来 就发现回到石器时代了 |
[13:26] | Do you really think so? | 你真是这么想的? |
[13:27] | Hey,I’m not the only one. | 嘿 可不止我一个人哦 |
[13:29] | A lot of really smart people– economists,historians– they see the writing on the wall. | 许多有智慧的人– 经济学家 历史学家– 他们根据历史记载预计 |
[13:35] | Population is growing just as fast as our resources are drying up. | 资源日益枯竭 人口却日趋增长 |
[13:38] | One way or another, we’re on the verge of some very bad times. | 不管怎么说 我们都处在极坏时代的边缘了 |
[13:41] | But we’ll be okay,we’ve got our family survival packs. | 但我们不会有事的呀 我们有家庭救生包 |
[13:47] | See,and that’s the thing. | 看 问题就在这 |
[13:49] | Supplies are only one part of it. | 物资供应只是一部分 |
[13:51] | Even if you’re well stocked, what do you do when all the people | 即使你储备得很丰盛 万一那些准备得不怎么充分的人 |
[13:54] | that don’t have enough find out that you have plenty? | 发现你准备得很充足怎么办呢? |
[13:58] | That’s why the really well prepared home,Mrs. Dubois, includes a gun. | 所以真正准备充分的家庭 Dubois夫人 应该有把枪 |
[14:06] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[14:08] | I did indeed. | 没错 |
[14:10] | I think we may have caught a break on the Donlin case. | 我想Donlin的案子或许有进展了 |
[14:13] | All that construction on their house? | 他家的建筑场地? |
[14:15] | I spoke with the contractor,got a list of the names on his crew. | 我同承包商谈过了 拿到他的职员的名单 |
[14:18] | One of them didn’t check out. | 其中一个不对劲 |
[14:20] | Turns out,the guy’s real name is Lloyd Higgins. | 查出来这家伙的原名是 Lloyd Higgins |
[14:22] | He was working under an alias, | 他在用假名工作 |
[14:24] | probably because he has a history of violent offenses, including aggravated assault. | 可能是因为他以前有过暴力行为 包括严重威胁侵犯他人身体 |
[14:30] | Doesn’t have an alibi for the night of the murders. I was just about to go in and grill him. | 案发当晚他没有不在场证明 我正要进去问话 |
[14:33] | – Thought you might want to watch. – Sure. | – 我想你会想看下 – 嗯 |
[15:00] | Lee. | |
[15:03] | I think I know where they are. | 我想我知道他们在哪了 |
[15:04] | I think I know what he did with the Donlins’ bodies. | 我知道他们怎么处理Donlin家人的尸体了 |
[15:07] | I really appreciate you taking the time to walk me through all this. | 真的很谢谢你肯花时间帮我辅导 |
[15:12] | – It’s no big deal. – No! | – 没什么的 – 不! |
[15:14] | It is, and I appreciate it. | 真的 我很感谢你 |
[15:20] | So,would you mind doing a couple more? | 你介意再多帮忙一记么? |
[15:24] | – I have a practice sheet. – Yeah,okay. | – 我有张练习题 – 好的 没问题 |
[15:27] | It’s a test from a couple years ago. | 这是几年前的测试了 |
[15:29] | I asked Mr. Walsh for some extra help and he gave me this. | 我求Walsh先生帮我个忙 他就把这个给我了 |
[15:32] | Okay,well,this is pretty straightforward. | 好的 这题题干很明白 |
[15:35] | Um,”The Mudville Rockets are building a new stadium. | “Mudville Rockets正在建一个体育场 |
[15:38] | “Three times the width of the field is twice the length, | “场地宽度的三倍是长度的两倍 |
[15:41] | and four times the length is 20 more than the perimeter.” | 长度的四倍比周长多20″ |
[15:45] | So,to find the dimensions you would,uh… | 所以 要算出正确的尺寸 必须… |
[15:52] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:54] | Nothing,just… | 没什么 只是… |
[15:56] | I understand this stuff so much better when it comes from you. | 当你在讲的时候 就好懂了许多 |
[16:02] | I don’t know if you have a lot going on or whatever, | 我也不知道你有没什么安排 |
[16:05] | but if you’re not crazy busy, do want to do something Friday? | 但如果你不是很忙的话 可否在礼拜五一起出去? |
[16:14] | – Honey? – Yeah. | – 亲爱的? – 嗯 |
[16:16] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[16:18] | Is this going to be a money conversation? | 是关于开销的谈话么? |
[16:20] | I hate going to sleep after a money conversation. | 我讨厌在睡觉前讨论这个 |
[16:23] | I took your advice and I went back to the camping store, | 我听了你的建议 去了那家野营用品店 |
[16:25] | and I spoke to the man about being prepared for emergencies. | 和店主聊到急救措施 |
[16:29] | Oh,no. You didn’t buy any more survival kits,did you? | 不是吧 你不会是又买了什么生存物资了吧? |
[16:31] | No,no,no,no,no. | 没没没 |
[16:34] | He pretty much got me convinced… | 但他说服我相信… |
[16:36] | we need to buy a gun. | 我们应该买把枪 |
[16:41] | Well,say something. | 说话呀 |
[16:45] | You hate guns. | 你厌恶枪的啊 |
[16:48] | All the violence that you see, you want to bring a gun into our house? | 你看过那么多暴力行径 现在想要放把枪在家里? |
[16:52] | Well,I don’t want to,but I’m starting to think we have to! | 我也不想的 可是我现在开始觉得我们必须这么做! |
[16:55] | And I know you’re going to think this is extreme, | 我也知道你会觉得这太极端了 |
[16:56] | but I’m really starting to worry about the whole breakdown of the whole social order. | 但是我真的开始担心万一社会秩序崩溃 |
[17:01] | Excuse me? I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你说什么? 完全不知道你在说什么 |
[17:04] | Yes,you do. What if there was no police? | 你知道的 万一警察都没了呢? |
[17:06] | Wh-What if there was no public safety of any kind? | 万-万一安全系统崩塌了呢? |
[17:10] | Why? Where did they go? | 为什么? 他们去哪了? |
[17:12] | I don’t know!If there was some kind of apocalyptic situation, | 谁知道! 万一发生什么天灾人祸的 |
[17:15] | like a natural disaster or a terrorist incident. | 像自然灾害或者恐怖袭击 |
[17:18] | How would we protect ourselves from the people who haven’t prepared the way we have? | 我们怎么能保护自己 以抵御那些准备不足的人? |
[17:23] | Wh-Who want what’s ours? | 他-他们会抢我们的东西 |
[17:25] | Our energy bars? Our chemical toilets? | 我们的巧克力棒? 可分解厕所? |
[17:28] | Uh,no,I-I’m not buying a gun. | 哦 不 我-我才不会去买枪 |
[17:30] | What about our daughters? We have daughters. | 那我们女儿怎么办? 我们可是有女儿的 |
[17:32] | Joe,what if somebody wanted our daughters? | Joe要是别人来抢我们的女儿怎么办? |
[17:36] | Okay. Mark this moment.It’s historic– | 好的 记住此刻 相当有历史价值– |
[17:38] | you have officially left the planet. | 你已经正式外星人了 |
[17:40] | Where is this coming from? | 这都是哪来的谬论? |
[17:42] | It’s not coming from anywhere. | 这不是哪来的 |
[17:44] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[17:45] | I went to speak with that man, the man from my dreams. | 我去见了那个人 我梦见的那个人 |
[17:48] | Hey,it was your idea. | 这还是你建议的呃 |
[17:50] | I’m just… I’m trying to be prepared in case of a catastrophe. | 我只是… 我只是要准备充分 以防遇到灾难 |
[17:54] | Hey,you want to know what a catastrophe is? | 嘿 你知道灾难是什么吗? |
[17:56] | A catastrophe is when a child finds a loaded gun and it goes off, that’s a catastrophe. | 灾难就是一个小孩找到一把上膛的枪 然后扣动了扳机 这就是灾难 |
[18:00] | No,no,no. We’re not going to leave it loaded. | 不不不 我们不会给它上膛的 |
[18:02] | We wouldn’t leave it loaded. We would teach our girls, we would warn them. | 我们不会给它上膛 我们会教育孩子们 会警告她们 |
[18:06] | No,about the danger of a weapon… | 不 关于武器的危险性… |
[18:07] | No,no-no,no. Allison,that doesn’t work that way. | 不 不不不 Allison 这样做是不对的 |
[18:09] | No,one time, one mistake and that’s it. | 不 一次只能犯一个错误 到此为止 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry,but there’s no argument that you’re going to make that’s going to convince me | 很抱歉 但你没有足够的理由可以说服我 |
[18:15] | to bring a gun into our house. | 买把枪搁家里 |
[18:16] | Just think about it. | 你就考虑下啊 |
[18:18] | I’m not thinking about it? | 我没考虑? |
[18:19] | Allison,do you know what the numbers are,the statistics? | Allison你知道数字是多少吗 那个几率? |
[18:22] | Do you know any more dozen times likely you are to shoot yourself or somebody you love than a home invader? | 你知道开枪伤了自己或者你爱的人的几率 比开枪对付一个入侵者的几率高多少倍吗? |
[18:27] | Yeah,I don’t care about statistics,Joe. | 是 我不关心什么几率 Joe |
[18:30] | All right,well… | 好吧 那么… |
[18:31] | You don’t know what I’m seeing. You don’t know how bad it’s going to get. | 你不知道我看到了什么 你不知道情况会变得多糟 |
[18:33] | Yeah,no,I don’t. | 是 没错 我不知道 |
[18:35] | And nobody does, and neither do you. | 也没人知道 包括你 |
[18:38] | All right,but I’m sorry, I’m not going to live my whole life in fear of the worst case scenario. | 我很抱歉 但我不能余生 都活在对灭顶之灾的恐惧中 |
[18:42] | I won’t do it, Al,I can’t. | 我不会这么做的 Al 我做不到 |
[19:20] | I – I can’t do it. | 我- 我做不到 |
[19:22] | I don’t want to live like this anymore. | 我再也不想这么活下去了 |
[19:26] | Come here. I know it’s hard, but you have to be strong. | 过来 我知道这样很难 但你得坚强 |
[19:31] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢? |
[19:33] | This isn’t life. | 这不是生活 |
[19:34] | We’re stuck in this hole. | 我们被困在这个洞穴里 |
[19:39] | I haven’t been outside in so long. | 我已经很久没出去了 |
[19:42] | You can’t go out there. It’s too dangerous. You know that. | 你不能出去的 外面太危险了 你知道的 |
[19:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:51] | We’re still alive. | 我们还活着 |
[19:53] | We have each other. | 我们有彼此 |
[19:55] | I know you didn’t choose this. | 我知道这样的生活不是你所愿 |
[19:57] | Neither did I, but here we are. | 我也不愿意 但我们在这儿 |
[20:02] | We’re a team now,you and me. | 我们现在是一个团队 你和我 |
[20:06] | But there’s no one else. | 但没有别人了 |
[20:09] | What are we even doing? | 我们这是在做什么呀? |
[20:11] | What’s the point if we’re the only ones left? | 如果活下来的人只有我们两个 这又有什么意义? |
[20:23] | We have to endure. | 我们要忍耐 |
[20:26] | The world needs people in it. | 这个世界还需要人类 |
[20:28] | Right now,there’s you and there’s me. | 此刻 还有你 有我 |
[20:32] | That’s for starters. | 这就是一个开始 |
[20:34] | And together, we’ll just make more. | 我们在一起 能将人类延续 |
[20:39] | I’ll be Adam. And you’ll be my Eve. | 我就是亚当 而你 就是我的夏娃 |
[20:55] | Allison. | |
[20:57] | You might want to join me. | 你能跟我一起去吗 |
[20:59] | Of course. | 好啊 |
[21:01] | Lee just called. | Lee刚才打电话来 |
[21:02] | He mentioned some smokestacks you told him about. | 他提到你告诉他的烟囱 |
[21:05] | He sent a team out there, and,apparently,they’ve uncovered some human remains. | 他派了一队人过去 他们找到了些人类残骸 |
[21:09] | Now,the media’s already heard about it, | 现在媒体已经有所耳闻 |
[21:10] | and the mayor is pressuring me to make a statement on the Donlin case. | 市长正逼我为Donlin家的案子 发表个正式声明 |
[21:15] | The trouble is, the body we found out there doesn’t belong to any of the Donlins. | 问题在于 我们找到的尸体 并不属于Donlin家的任何一个人 |
[21:21] | Found her in a shallow grave wrapped in a tarp. Nothing else. | 尸体用油布裹了浅埋 没有其他的东西 |
[21:25] | Throat split from ear to ear. | 喉咙被完全割开 |
[21:28] | We know she’s not a Donlin. Other than that, we haven’t a clue. | 我们知道她不是Donlin家的人 此外 我们没有其他任何线索 |
[21:41] | ******** | 我不知到底是咋回事 我老梦见她 我以为我看到的那些事是未来 |
[21:45] | but now,it makes no sense. | 但这说不通了 |
[21:48] | It turns out that she’s been dead for almost a week. | 她已经死了差不多一个星期了 |
[21:51] | Okay,and that’s awful. | 太恐怖了 |
[21:53] | But there is an upside to this. | 但也有好的一面 |
[21:55] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是吧 |
[21:56] | Now,hold on a second,look. | 等下 你想想看 |
[21:58] | If she’s dead now, there’s no way that she’s going to be around to survive some catastrophic event. | 如果她已经死了 她也就没有机会 再在任何灾难中侥幸存活 |
[22:02] | Which means that there may not be a catastrophic event in the future. | 也就是说 未来也不会发生什么灾难了 |
[22:07] | Right,right. And maybe you’re right. Maybe none of this is going to happen. | 对 对 也许你说的对 也许未来不会发生什么灾难 |
[22:12] | Can you hold on a second,Joe? | Joe 你等我一下 |
[22:15] | Sorry,but we need to take a drive. | 不好意思 我们得走了 |
[22:17] | Lee just found the Donlins. | Lee找到Donlin一家了 |
[22:20] | Remember to show all your work in the space provided. | 记得在空白处填写你们的答案 |
[22:24] | This is worth ten percent of your final grade, so please check all your answers. | 这次考试占你们总成绩的百分之十 所以好好检查你们的答案 |
[22:37] | “The Mudville Rockets are building a new stadium.” | “Muville Rockets正在建立新的体育馆” |
[22:53] | I don’t understand. Why are you so mad if you think you aced the test? | 我搞不懂 你考得那么好干嘛还生气? |
[22:56] | Because I didn’t really ace it. | 因为我并不是真的考得那么好 |
[22:57] | I cheated,and I didn’t even know I was cheating. | 我作弊了 而我自己都不知道自己在作弊 |
[23:00] | Gavin tricked me. | Gavin耍我 |
[23:01] | I don’t know. On a list of awful things, this ranks pretty low to me. | 我不知道 我郁闷的是我考得不好 |
[23:04] | I mean,you nailed your geometry midterm, and now you’re, | 你的几何期中考那么好 |
[23:07] | like,new best friends with Gavin Coley. | 还变成了Gavin Coley的贴心好友 |
[23:11] | Place has been closed for a couple years. | 这地方已经关门好多年了 |
[23:13] | Used to be a fairly nice restaurant. | 以前是一个相当好的餐馆 |
[23:15] | A local noticed that foul smell coming out of the place, called it in. | 附近居民闻到这里难闻的气味 打电话报警 |
[23:19] | I don’t understand. I thought you said you found some bodies. | 我不明白 你说了你找到了尸体的 |
[23:22] | W – Where’s the forensic team? | 法医呢? |
[23:23] | Remains,I said,remains. | 残骸 我说的是残骸 |
[23:26] | I sent them away once I realized what I might be dealing with. | 我一猜到这些是什么 就立刻让他们离开了 |
[23:32] | I wanted you to see this first. | 我想让你先看看 |
[23:35] | Is that what I think it is? | 这是那些东西吗? |
[23:36] | Those are human remains. | 这些是人尸体的残骸 |
[23:38] | Partial human remains,anyway. | 部分残骸 |
[23:41] | What happened here,Lee? | 这到底是怎么回事 Lee? |
[23:42] | Best guess? Someone brought bodies here, put ’em in the sink. | 推测是有人把尸体弄到这里来 扔到水池里 |
[23:47] | Pour in the right concentration of sulfuric acid, you can boil down just about anything. | 倒入足够浓度的硫酸 不管是什么都能被烧毁掉了 |
[23:51] | Oh,my God. | 天哪 |
[23:52] | How many people are we talking about? | 这里有几个人? |
[23:54] | By the time I got here, forensics had recovered this half-dissolved ankle bone. | 我到的时候 法医找到了这半个还残留的踝骨 |
[23:58] | Appears to have belonged to a young adult. | 是属于一个年轻成人的 |
[24:00] | Also found what looks to be a gallstone. I’m guessing that’s from the father. | 还找到一颗胆石 应该是父亲的 |
[24:03] | Some tooth fillings that look pretty old, the young girl’s hairpin. | 还有看起来已经有年岁的假牙 年轻女孩的发卡 |
[24:07] | Are you saying that this… sludge is the Donlins? | 你是说这滩烂肉 就是Donlins一家? |
[24:11] | I won’t have proof positive for a couple hours,but… | 一时半会我也拿不出确切证据 但是… |
[24:13] | Who knows about this? Does anybody else know about this? | 谁知道?还有谁知道是怎么回事? |
[24:26] | He’s white. | 是白人 |
[24:29] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[24:31] | It’s them; it’s the Donlins. | 是他们 是Donlin家 |
[24:33] | But the man who shot them– he’s not the man you brought in– the subcontractor. | 但是杀害他们一家的 不是你带回来的那个包工头 |
[24:38] | The man who killed the Donlins is white. | 杀害Donlin家的凶手是个白人 |
[24:41] | And I’ve come all this way… | 我来了 |
[24:43] | just to drink your blood. | 我要吸干你的血 |
[24:47] | – What’s going on in here? – Nothing. | – 你们干什么呢? – 没干什么 |
[24:50] | Bridgette,are you playing with one of our emergency flashlights? | Bridgette 你是不是在玩我们的应急手电筒? |
[24:53] | Well,Marie has one,too. | Marie也有一支 |
[24:55] | Come on,girls,those are not to play with. | 孩子们 这不是拿来玩的 |
[24:58] | Come on,give it here and get some sleep. | 给我 好好睡觉吧 |
[25:00] | But we were just waiting for Mommy. | 但是我们在等妈妈 |
[25:02] | – When is she coming to give us our kisses? – You… give me the flashlight. | – 她什么时候才来亲亲我们啊? – 给我手电筒 |
[25:07] | Huh,your kisses? | 亲亲? |
[25:08] | You already got your kisses tonight. | 你们已经收到晚安之吻了 |
[25:10] | Nuh-uh,not from Mom. | 又不是妈妈的 |
[25:12] | She’s been in her room since after dinner. | 妈妈吃过晚饭就呆在房间里了 |
[25:15] | Mommy’s sad. | 妈妈不开心 |
[25:17] | Mommy’s just extra tired tonight. | 妈妈今晚只是太累了 |
[25:19] | Come on,now,girls,go to sleep so we can get a fresh start in the morning,all right? | 好了 孩子们 快睡觉吧 明天才有精神 好吗? |
[25:23] | It’s so hard to get it out of your head. | 很难不去想 |
[25:26] | What happened to that family– it was so… | 发生在那家人身上的事 真的太… |
[25:30] | it was so cruel,so inhumane, like someone just disposed of them. | 太残忍 太野蛮 就好像有人彻底消除了他们 |
[25:37] | How could someone do that to another person? | 一个人怎么可以对别人做出这样的事来? |
[25:40] | To a family? To a child? | 对一个家庭 一个孩子? |
[25:45] | Maybe you should give it a rest for tonight. | 你今晚该好好休息了 |
[25:48] | You know,it’s enough to put you off people, | 这种事真让人咬牙切齿 |
[25:51] | make you wish someone would just wipe the slate clean once and for all. | 让你希望能有人把这些人渣 都荡涤干净 |
[25:57] | You don’t mean that. | 你可不会真这么想 |
[26:08] | Oh,damn it. | 该死 |
[26:14] | No. | 不 |
[27:08] | Hello? Hello,is anybody home? | 有人吗? 有人在家吗? |
[27:22] | Zoey. | |
[27:26] | Zoey. | |
[27:29] | What… What is this? | 那个 那是什么? |
[27:35] | Those people are alive. | 人们还活着 |
[27:39] | – Everything’s fine. – This is true. | – 一切都正常 – 没错 |
[27:49] | I’m sorry,let,uh, let me make sure I’m following you correctly. | 不好意思 让我确认一下我没理解错 |
[27:54] | You’re saying that this man you met somehow convinced this young woman | 你是说你遇到的那个男人 说服这女孩相信 |
[27:57] | that the apocalypse had come and gone? | 有天灾发生过? |
[27:59] | That’s exactly what he did. | 他就是这么做的 |
[28:01] | This girl’s been coming to me in my dreams. | 我梦见的那个女孩 |
[28:03] | I misunderstood what she was showing me. | 我误会了她的意思 |
[28:05] | I thought I was seeing the future. | 我以为我看到的是未来 |
[28:07] | Actually,I was seeing this girl’s past. | 事实上 我看到的是这个女孩的过去 |
[28:09] | This girl’s prints are in the system. We should know who she is in about eight hours. | 这个女孩的指纹系统里有记录 我们大概8小时内就能知道她是谁了 |
[28:13] | Once we do, we can try and connect her to this guy Russell Burgess, | 一旦我们确定 我们就能将她与Bussell Burgess联系上 |
[28:16] | start building a case against him. | 立案起诉 |
[28:18] | I don’t need to wait eight hours,Lee. | 我不用等上8小时 Lee |
[28:19] | I know for a fact,right now,he killed her. | 我已经知道事实真相 他杀了她 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry,Allison, the end of the world? That seems like a lot to fall for. | 不好意思 Allison 世界末日? 太异想天开了 |
[28:26] | This girl,whoever she was, was no kid. | 这女孩 无论她是谁 她不是个孩子 |
[28:29] | Well,she wasn’t a kid when she died, but in my dreams, | 她死的时候已经不是一个孩子了 但是我梦见 |
[28:31] | it seemed like she had been down in that bunker a long time. | 她在那个地洞里已经很久了 |
[28:35] | Who knows how old she was when Burgess took her? | 谁知道Burgess抓住她的时候她多大? |
[28:38] | Okay,explain to me why. | 好 那你解释给我听 |
[28:40] | Why keep this girl alive all those years? | 为什么要让这个女孩活了这么多年? |
[28:42] | Why would anyone go to all that trouble? | 为什么有人要这么麻烦做这事儿? |
[28:44] | He gets to be someone’s entire world. | 他控制了别人的全部世界 |
[28:46] | I don’t know, maybe he thinks something terrible is going to happen, | 我不知道 也许他认为有很可怕的事情会发生 |
[28:49] | and he gets to add a girl to his stockpile of provisions. | 他把女孩当作储备物之一 |
[28:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[28:55] | Maybe we should ask him. | 我们应该问他 |
[28:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:59] | I wish I could help you, but she doesn’t look at all familiar. | 我很想帮你们 但是我真的不认识她 |
[29:05] | I mean,she might have come in the store,but… | 也许她也来过店里 但… |
[29:08] | When and if you do get her name, I’d be happy to look at the files,credit card receipts. | 如果你们拿到她的名字 我很乐意帮忙去查一下信用卡收据 |
[29:15] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他的事吗? |
[29:16] | Before she was murdered,uh, we have reason to believe that | 我们有理由怀疑 她被杀前 |
[29:19] | this girl was held prisoner for quite some time. | 曾经被关了很长一段时间 |
[29:21] | We think she may have been held in some kind of an underground shelter. | 我们认为她是被关在一个类似地下避难室的地方 |
[29:25] | Given your line of work, your interest in survival, | 你对幸存求生那么感兴趣 |
[29:27] | I was wondering if you had an underground shelter or a bunker of some kind on your property. | 我想知道你的房子里是否也 有一个地下避难室或地洞什么的 |
[29:33] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:35] | Is that what I’m doing here? | 这才是让我来的目的吧? |
[29:37] | I came in because this lady– a customer of mine– | 我过来是因为有一个女士 我的一个客户 |
[29:40] | she called me up and said I might be able to help you with some kind of investigation, | 她打电话给我说我也许能 帮忙参与调查 |
[29:44] | but now it seems like you’re accusing me of something. | 但是感觉你们是在指控我 |
[29:46] | We just want to know if you have a bunker on your property. | 我们只想知道你房子里是否有个地洞 |
[29:49] | No,I don’t have a bunker. | 没有 |
[29:51] | I have a bomb shelter. It was there when I bought the place. | 我有一个防空洞 我买房子的时候就有了 |
[29:55] | It’s kind of a mess. | 一团糟 |
[29:56] | I used to store kerosene down there and we recently had a fire. | 我用来储藏煤油 最近着火了 |
[30:01] | You mind if we take a look? | 你介意我们看看吗? |
[30:02] | Be my guest, but you’re not going to find anything to do with any girl down there. | 随意吧 你们找不到跟什么女孩有关的东西的 |
[30:11] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊? |
[30:14] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[30:15] | – You lied to me. – Really? | – 你骗了我 – 是吗? |
[30:18] | See,I kind of think I just told you what you needed to hear. | 我认为我只是告诉了你你想听的 |
[30:21] | I mean, you and I both know that you would have never helped me with that exam | 我们都知道 要是我坦白告诉你是我偷的卷子 |
[30:24] | if I admitted to you that I stole it. | 你就不会帮我了 |
[30:26] | You have no conscience,do you? | 你一点都不内疚 对吧? |
[30:30] | What if I tell Mr. Walsh? | 要是我告诉Walsh先生呢? |
[30:35] | You’re not going to do that. | 你不会去的 |
[30:38] | That might get you in as much trouble as me. | 那样你也会跟我一样有麻烦 |
[30:40] | I mean,we both know that you’re one of those kids who has a great reputation. | 我是说 我们大家都知道你是那种 名声很好的乖乖牌 |
[30:44] | Works hard,gets good grades. Always has. | 努力学习 拿高分 一直都是 |
[30:50] | So no. | 所以不 |
[30:52] | I don’t see you risking all that just to set the record straight on me. | 我看不出你干嘛非得冒这所有的危险 就为了让我得鸭蛋 |
[30:56] | And besides… | 况且… |
[30:58] | might make it kind of awkward when we get together on Friday. | 可能还会令我们周五的约会有点尴尬 |
[31:00] | We’re not getting together on Friday. | 我们周五不会有约会了 |
[31:04] | Whatever you say. | 随你说了 |
[31:06] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[31:08] | A couple kids told me that you have that sixth sense thing like your mother. | 有些人告诉我你和你妈一样有第六感 |
[31:13] | I don’t know, maybe I do,maybe I don’t. | 我不知道 也许有 也许没有 |
[31:17] | Didn’t do you much good with me. Did it? | 在我身上不大奏效 对吧? |
[31:27] | This one really doesn’t taste like peanut butter. | 这个吃着不像花生奶油 |
[31:29] | How’s the chocolate? | 巧克力如何? |
[31:30] | Hey, where’d you get those? | 嘿 那些你们是哪儿拿的? |
[31:31] | Oh,hi,Mommy. We found them in the garage. | 哦 嗨 妈妈 我们在仓库里找到的 |
[31:34] | There was a whole backpack full of ’em. | 那儿有满满一大包呢 |
[31:36] | I thought Daddy talked to you about this. Those are supposed to be for emergencies. | 我还以为爸爸跟你们说过了 那些是应付紧急情况的 |
[31:39] | Well,how are we supposed to know if they’re any good if we don’t give ’em a test run first? | 那个 要是我们不测试一下怎么知道 它们好不好呢? |
[31:43] | Well,are they any good? | 好吧 那它们还行吗? |
[31:49] | Hello? | 喂? |
[31:50] | I just spent an hour going through Russell Burgess’ bunker. | 我刚花了一小时搜查了Russell Burgess的防空洞 |
[31:52] | – I think I have black lung. – What? Why? | – 我觉得我的肺里填满了煤尘 – 什么? 怎么会的? |
[31:54] | The whole place is burned through and through. Smells like the inside of a smokestack. | 整个地方都被烧了一遍又一遍 闻着就像在烟囱里一样 |
[31:58] | For what it’s worth, there were no signs of captives, recent or otherwise. | 得出的结论是 没有任何禁锢的迹象 最近或别的 |
[32:01] | Yeah,but that fits. I saw the bunker on fire. That’s how that girl got out. | 嗯 但和我的梦境相符啊 我看到防空洞着火 所以那女孩才逃出去了 |
[32:05] | I’m not saying I don’t believe you. | 我不是说不相信你 |
[32:08] | I’m talking about evidence. There just is none. | 我在说证据 就是什么证据也没有 |
[32:11] | What,so that’s it?We’re just going to look the other way | 什么 那就这么结束吗? 我们就只能视而不见了? |
[32:14] | even though this monster killed a girl? | 即使这个怪物杀了个小女孩儿? |
[32:16] | Today we are,yeah. | 今天只能这样了 |
[32:18] | Oh,by the way, I don’t know if this is gonna make you feel better or worse, | 哦 顺便说一句 我也不知道这会让你感觉好点或更糟 |
[32:21] | but,uh,we think we’re finally able to ID our,uh,mystery girl. | 但是 呃 我们貌似终于找到我们的 呃 神秘女孩的真实身份了 |
[32:27] | We’re 99% sure her name is Zoey Lehman. | 我们99%确定她的名字叫做Zoey Lehman |
[32:30] | Her parents live in Tempe. They,uh,reported her as a runaway almost three years ago. | 她父母住在潭培谷 他们 呃 差不多是3年前报案说她离家出走的 |
[32:34] | We’re gonna need a DNA test to make it conclusive, but,uh,other than that… | 我们还得做个DNA测试来确定 但是 呃 至少来说… |
[32:38] | hey,if nothing else, at least we can give her family some closure. | 嘿 要是没发现其他什么的话 至少我们能给她家一个交代 |
[32:41] | I guess that’s something. | 我猜那也算是收获了 |
[32:44] | Thanks,Lee. | 谢了 Lee |
[32:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[32:56] | Well,uh,I don’t think the world’s gonna end. | 那个 呃 我想世界不会毁灭了 |
[33:00] | It’s sad… | 有点伤心… |
[33:03] | that’s the best I can do for good news. | 这是唯一的好消息了 |
[33:06] | They finally did it. | 最终还是爆发了 |
[33:07] | All that weapons-grade plutonium out there, they were bound to get their hands on some. | 外面充满了战火 放射性钚元素 他们身不由己置身其中了 |
[33:12] | I was friends with your dad since we were kids. | 我和你爸爸从小就是朋友 |
[33:15] | He knew I had this place. | 他知道我的这个地方 |
[33:19] | He asked me… | 他要我… |
[33:21] | he made me promise that I would protect you, and I gave him my word. | 他要我跟他承诺保护你 而我也对他做出了承诺 |
[33:29] | Easy… easy. | 放轻松… 放轻松 |
[33:39] | You’re groggy from the sedative. | 你的镇静剂药力还没退 |
[33:42] | Your mom gave you that. | 是你妈妈给你注射的 |
[33:44] | She didn’t want you to panic. | 她不想你惊慌 |
[33:48] | Knew there wasn’t time for a good-bye. | 她心里明白没时间道别 |
[33:54] | I know you’re sad. | 我知道你很难过 |
[33:56] | I know you’re scared. | 很害怕 |
[33:59] | But we’re gonna be okay. | 但我们会没事的 |
[34:02] | We have food,water, everything we need. | 我们有食物 水 所有我们需要的一切 |
[34:11] | I need you to promise me. | 我要你跟我保证 |
[34:14] | No matter what, you cannot leave this room. | 无论发生什么事 你都不能离开这间屋子 |
[34:18] | It’s dangerous out there. | 外面很危险 |
[34:21] | Radiation. Crazies with guns. You leave that to me. | 辐射 拿着枪支的疯子 这些都留给我去面对 |
[34:26] | I’ll go and find whatever we need– supplies,food,medicine. | 我会出去找我们所需的一切– 供给 食物 药品 |
[34:30] | And at night, I’ll be back here with you. | 到了晚上 我就回这儿来陪你 |
[34:34] | And we’ll get through this. Together. | 我们会度过的 我们一起 |
[34:40] | I may well be the last of my family alive. | 也许我是我们家族最后一个幸存者 |
[34:43] | And you may well be the last Donlin… Sarah. | 而你可能是最后一个姓Donlin的… Sarah |
[34:49] | But we’re gonna get through this. | 但是我们会度过这个难关的 |
[35:26] | We’ve searched every corner of the place. | 我们搜查了这地方的每个角落 |
[35:28] | No sign of Russell Burgess. His home was empty,too. | 没有Russell Burgess的踪影 他家也空了 |
[35:31] | My guess is he got spooked when we brought him in for questioning the other day. | 我的猜想是那天我们对他侦讯 把他吓得躲起来了 |
[35:35] | Odds are, he’s long gone. | 他很可能已经跑路了 |
[35:37] | And if Sarah Donlin’s still alive, he’s probably got her with him. | 而且要是Sarah Donlin还活着 他很可能和她在一起 |
[35:40] | So it’s true– he killed that whole family so he could take their daughter. | 所以这都是真的– 他杀了那家人 好带走他们的女儿 |
[35:43] | Well,he’s smart. I’ll give him that. | 好吧 他很狡猾 这点我得承认 |
[35:46] | No one was gonna be looking for the girl if they thought she was killed in a massacre. | 没人会去找一个 大家都认为死于灭门血案中的女孩儿 |
[35:49] | Well,we’ll keep sifting through everything here, but I’d be surprised if we find any sign of Burgess. | 好了 我们将继续详查这里所有的东西 但找到Burgess蛛丝马迹的机会不大 |
[35:54] | He strikes me as the kind of guy who knows how to fly below the radar. | 我觉得他是那种知道怎么销声匿迹的家伙 |
[35:56] | He could be anywhere by now. | 他现在可能在任何地方 |
[35:58] | – Whoa,do you feel that? – Whoa,it’s an aftershock. | – 哇啊 你们感觉到了吗? – 哇啊 是余震 |
[36:00] | Everybody watch out for your heads. | 大家小心头 |
[36:10] | Everyone good? | 大家没事吧? |
[36:12] | Honey,dinner. | 宝贝儿 吃晚饭了 |
[36:17] | Honey,did you hear me? I said dinner. | 宝贝儿 听见了吗? 我说吃晚饭咯 |
[36:20] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[36:25] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[36:27] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你真不知道 对吗? |
[36:32] | Don’t know what? | 不知道什么? |
[36:34] | What I’m thinking. What I’m feeling. | 我在想什么 我的感受 |
[36:37] | Oh,is this the part where I’m supposed to say, “I’m not a mind reader,” | 哦 到了我该说 “我不是个读心术师” |
[36:40] | and you’re supposed to say, “Well,yeah,you are”? | 然后你说 “恩 没错 你就是” 的环节了吗? |
[36:44] | What’s the point of being able to see things, know things, | 有能力看到了解那些东西 又有什么意义呢 |
[36:47] | when you can’t choose what you see and who you see them about? | 你又不能选择你想看的东西? |
[36:52] | Did you misjudge somebody? | 你看错人了吗? |
[36:54] | Did I ever. | 我看对过吗? |
[36:56] | A boy,maybe? | 一个男生 或许? |
[37:02] | Seems like a cruel trick, doesn’t it? This thing we have… | 貌似好像挺牛的 对吧? 我们拥有的这个能力… |
[37:06] | doesn’t really help when it comes to people that we’re close to, people we want to be close to. | 在遇到我们亲近的人和我们想要 亲近的人的时候就不大灵了 |
[37:13] | Took me a while to figure out, | 我也是花了点时间才搞清楚的 |
[37:16] | but then I realized that whatever it is that’s speaking to me, | 但之后我意识到无论第六感告诉我什么 |
[37:20] | it speaks the clearest whenever I’m an innocent bystander. | 我站在旁观者角度时总看得最清楚 |
[37:26] | What’s that old saying? | 那句老话怎么说的来着? |
[37:29] | “A pool of water won’t reflect unless it’s absolutely still.” | “平静无澜的水才能映出倒影” |
[37:33] | Great. | 对 |
[37:34] | Yeah,actually, I kind of think it is. | 恩 事实上 我觉得就是这样 |
[37:37] | It means,usually,the people that we love most, | 意思是很多时候 我们最爱的人 |
[37:43] | who mean the most to us… | 对我们来说最重要的… |
[37:45] | that they can pretty much count on the idea that whenever they’re dealing with us, | 在和我们相处的时候 |
[37:49] | they’re dealing with the real us. | 是在和真实的我们相处 |
[37:52] | We don’t have any unfair advantage in the relationship. | 我们在这些关系中 不存在任何不公平的优势 |
[37:56] | And whatever happiness or heartache we’ve earned, | 而我们在其中得到的快乐与伤心 |
[38:02] | we’ve earned it fair and square, just like they did. | 也是公平的 直接的 跟对方是平等的 |
[38:07] | God,you’re smart. | 老天 你真聪明 |
[38:09] | No,I was just born first. | 不 我只是比你早出生罢了 |
[38:13] | So,dinner? | 那么 吃晚饭了? |
[38:19] | Just keep thinking about Russell Burgess and the Donlin girl, | 我一直在想Russell Burgess 和那个姓Donlin的女孩儿 |
[38:23] | or where they are, or where they went. | 他们在哪儿 去了哪里 |
[38:29] | Well,something’s got to give. | 好了 会有消息的 |
[38:31] | And they said on the news that every cop in the state’s looking for this guy. | 新闻上说州内的所有警察都在找这男人 |
[38:34] | I wish that made me feel better. | 我也希望这消息能让我感觉好点 |
[38:36] | He’s been prepared his entire life for this. | 他的一生都在为这个做准备 |
[38:38] | He can live off the grid as long as he wants to, as long as he needs to. | 他能够在那个格子间想呆多久就多久 需要呆多久就呆多久 |
[38:43] | And if she’s alive,he’s got a 14-year-old Eve by his side. | 而要是她还活着 他还有个14岁的夏娃陪在身边 |
[39:11] | What’s going on,Al? You okay? | 怎么了 Al? 没事吧? |
[39:13] | His footprints. They were the same color as the paint. | 他的脚印 和那个油漆是同一个颜色 |
[39:16] | What paint? | 什么油漆? |
[40:20] | This is Detective Scanlon. I’m gonna need backup. | 我是Scanlon警探 我需要支援 |
[40:23] | Local store owner, Russell Burgess, was taken into custody today | 本地店主Russell Burgess今日遭到拘捕 |
[40:26] | following an investigation that revealed a hidden living space in his store. | 在一起调查中被查出在其商店建造密室 |
[40:32] | Now,Burgess was apparently using the space to keep a 14-year-old girl, | 现在Burgess显然用这一地点 禁锢了一名14岁的女孩儿 |
[40:36] | believed to be the lone survivor of the massacred Donlin family,prisoner. | 确信是Donlin灭门案中仅存的幸存者 |
[40:41] | That poor girl. | 可怜的女孩儿 |
[40:43] | What do you think’s gonna happen to her? | 你想她之后会怎样? |
[40:45] | She’s got extended family, thank goodness. | 她还有别的亲戚 感谢上帝 |
[40:49] | I was at the hospital when they went to visit her, and she looked… | 他们去探望她的时候 我也在医院 她看上去… |
[40:53] | so happy. She looked so relieved. | 好开心 看上去解脱了 |
[40:58] | And then,there was something else, this look in her eye… | 然后 还有些别的什么 她的眼神里… |
[41:02] | like at any moment… | 好像随时… |
[41:05] | it could all be taken away. | 一切的幸福都会离她而去 |
[41:08] | Wonder how long that will last. | 不知这情形会持续多久 |
[41:10] | For Sarah Donlin? I don’t know. | Sarah Donlin? 我不知道 |
[41:15] | You know, you can plan and prepare for when things go wrong up to a point, | 你可以计划 和为将来不好的事情作好准备 |
[41:20] | but then you just got to live as best you can in the moments you’re given. | 但那之后你还是要以最佳状态度过 上帝赐予的每一刻 |
[41:29] | That was damned profound. | 真他妈深奥 |
[41:30] | Thank you,would you like another? | 谢谢 再来一个? |
[41:32] | A stitch in time saves nine. | 亡羊补牢 为时未晚 |
[41:35] | You don’t say. | 别说了 |
[41:36] | ‘Tis better to give than to receive. | 付出喜于收获 |
[41:41] | I don’t know about that. | 这句我没听过 |
[41:43] | A red sky at morning, sailors take warning. | 早上天红 水手小心 |
[41:47] | Red sky at night, sailors take flight. | 晚上天红 水手起航 |
[41:50] | Okey** | 好了 我认输 |