时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Family. It’s our rock. Our salvation. | 家人 我们的精神支柱 我们的避风港湾 |
[00:05] | These are the people we are closest to in the whole world. | 他们是我们在这世上的至亲至爱 |
[00:09] | They share our dreams. They share our blood. | 我们共筑梦想 我们血脉相连 |
[00:12] | And yet it’s often those closest to us who are capable of hurting us most deeply. | 但往往也是至亲至爱之人伤我们最深 |
[00:17] | “To be or not to be”. | “生存还是死亡” |
[00:19] | That was not the question inHamlet. | 在哈姆雷特里已不再是个问题 |
[00:23] | The question was: “How could my uncle kill my father and marry my mother?” | 真正的问题是”我叔叔怎能杀了我父亲 然后再娶我母亲?” |
[00:29] | Is this what they mean by family entertainment? | 这就是他们所谓的家庭娱乐? |
[00:32] | Real life is even more frightening. | 而现实生活更加骇人听闻 |
[00:35] | A world-famous football player is accused of garroting his wife. | 世界著名橄榄球运动员 被起诉勒死妻子 |
[00:39] | Two brothers are found guilty of massacring their parents. | 兄弟两人因残杀父母而入罪 |
[00:43] | And the government tells us that almost 16% of the murders committed in this country | 政府表示国内16%的凶案 |
[00:48] | are perpetrated by one family member against another. | 发生在家庭成员之间 |
[01:04] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[01:08] | No one will ever know it was you. | 没人会知道这是你干的 |
[01:19] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[01:21] | Oh,my God,I just… I just had the worst nightmare. | 噢 天哪… 我做了个最可怕的梦 |
[01:24] | Did you hear what you just said? | 你知道你在说什么吗? |
[01:26] | No,I mean it,it was just… | 我是认真的… |
[01:28] | it was truly a nightmare. | 真的是个噩梦 |
[01:31] | Just,you know,a bad dream. | 是一个很可怕的梦 |
[01:33] | Something that would never happen. Something that could never happen. | 绝不会发生的事 绝不能发生的事 |
[01:38] | Just a bad dream. | 只是个噩梦 |
[01:40] | A bad dream? Could never happen? | 一个噩梦? 绝不能发生? |
[01:45] | Excellent. | 好吧 |
[02:24] | Medium Season05 Episode09 All In the Family | 灵媒缉凶 |
[02:36] | Oh,yeah. | 噢 好的 |
[02:43] | Sunday morning. What are you doing up? | 星期天一大早的 你起来干嘛? |
[02:46] | Oh,I heard you and mom in the kitchen. | 我听到你和妈妈在厨房里 |
[02:48] | Yeah,well,Mom’s got to go in to work for a couple of hours this morning, | 对 你妈妈今早要上几小时的班 |
[02:50] | so I just thought I’d keep her company while she ate breakfast. | 所以我想在她吃早饭的时候陪陪她 |
[02:53] | Look who I found in the hallway. | 看我在过道里发现了谁 |
[02:55] | Hey,your sisters aren’t up yet,are they? | 你妹妹们还没起来 对吗? |
[02:57] | No. Just me. | 没有 只有我起来了 |
[02:58] | I actually want to talk to you guys about something without everyone else around. | 其实我想单独找你们俩谈谈 |
[03:02] | okay. | 好的 |
[03:04] | Uh,well,last night, after the movies, Ashley’s dad invited me, Madison,and Carla | 昨晚 看完电影后 Ashley爸爸邀请我 Madison和Carla |
[03:09] | to go skiing at his cabin in Flagstaff next weekend. | 下周末一起去他旗杆市的度假屋滑雪 |
[03:12] | That’s awfully nice of him. I think. | 他人真是太好了 我觉得 |
[03:15] | No,it is. So would it just be,uh,you three girls and Ashley’s dad? | 是啊 那就你们三个姑娘 和Ashley的爸爸? |
[03:19] | Uh,well,Ashley’s older brother Jamie will be there. | 噢 还有Ashley的哥哥Jamie |
[03:22] | And I,uh,think he’s bringing a few of his friends,too. | 我想他还会带些朋友去 |
[03:26] | How much older is Ashley’s… | Ashley的哥哥有多大… |
[03:27] | He’s a senior. | 他高三了 |
[03:31] | I’d really like to go. | 我真的很想去 |
[03:32] | I know skiing is expensive, but I could use babysitting money. | 我知道滑雪很贵 但我可以用当保姆挣来的钱 |
[03:35] | And they want to leave around noon on Friday, which means missing everything after fourth period, | 他们周五中午左右就会出发 就是说上午四节课之后 就得跷课了 |
[03:38] | but I haven’t been absent all year. | 但我整个学年都没有缺席过 |
[03:41] | Um,well,honey,this is really something that Daddy and I need to talk about and I-I got to go now. | 宝贝 这件事你爸和我得好好商量 我现在要走了 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:48] | But I promise we’ll talk later,okay? | 我保证会再和你商量这事的 好吗? |
[03:51] | – Hey,um,can you walk me out? – Yeah. | – 嘿 你能送送我吗? – 好的 |
[03:57] | – Senior boys. – When did she get to be so old? | – 高三的男生 – 她什么时候长这么大了? |
[04:02] | Can you hold that,please? | 请等等 好吗? |
[04:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[04:19] | It was a car accident. | 是车祸造成的 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[04:23] | You were wondering about my scar,right? | 你在看我的疤 对吗? |
[04:26] | I was in a car accident a few years back. | 是几年前的车祸造成的 |
[04:28] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… | 抱歉 我不是故意的… |
[04:30] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[04:35] | Oh,well this is convenient. | 噢 这就好办了 |
[04:37] | Did you all actually meet? | 你们都已经见过面了? |
[04:39] | Allison Dubois, this is Dylan and Brooke Hoyt. | 这是Dylan和Brooke Hoyt |
[04:42] | Detective Scanlon. | 这是Scanlon警探 |
[04:43] | Mr. and Mrs. Hoyt. | Hoyt先生和夫人 |
[04:45] | We’re brother and sister. | 我们是兄妹 |
[04:49] | I’m… the official psychic. | 我是…官方灵媒 |
[04:53] | Nice to meet you,Brooke. | 很高兴见到你 Brooke |
[04:54] | And you,Allison. Detective Scanlon. | 还有你Allison和Scanlon警探 |
[04:56] | Brooke and Dylan are the children of a dear old acquaintance of mine. | Brooke和Dylan是我一个老朋友的孩子 |
[05:00] | I went to college with their mother. | 他们的母亲是我大学同学 |
[05:02] | I really appreciate you all seeing us on a Sunday. | 很感谢你们周末还愿意见我们 |
[05:04] | Of course. Please. | 别客气 请进 |
[05:06] | The last time I actually spoke to Mom was Thursday night. | 我最后一次和妈妈说话是在周四晚上 |
[05:09] | We made a date to have lunch. | 约好第二天一起去吃午饭 |
[05:11] | Friday I drove over to her place and her car wasn’t in the driveway. | 周五我开车去她家 发现她的车不在车道 |
[05:15] | I have a key. I went into the house. | 我有钥匙 我就进了屋子 |
[05:17] | She was nowhere to be found. | 却到处都找不到她 |
[05:19] | I went down to the police, they said if she didn’t turn up after 48 hours we could file a report. | 我就去报了警 警察说如果她 48小时后还没出现 他们才能立案 |
[05:24] | We did that last night. | 我们昨晚去立案了 |
[05:25] | We’re sitting there.Filling out all the paperwork, | 我们坐在那里 填完了所有的文件 |
[05:27] | talking to this very bored-looking officer and I,I just, | 然后跟这个漠不关心的警官 描述情况 |
[05:30] | frankly,I felt like we needed to pull some strings. | 坦白说 我觉得我们得走后门才行 |
[05:31] | This woman has been gone at least three days, and we can’t seem to get anybody excited about that. | 我妈已经失踪了三天了 却似乎根本没人关心 |
[05:37] | So that’s when I thought about calling you. | 所以我就想到去找你了 |
[05:39] | And I’m happy to help. As you know,I’m very fond of your mother. | 我很乐意帮忙 你们也知道 我跟你们母亲很亲密 |
[05:42] | But the truth is, missing people are the province of the police. | 但事实是 失踪案属警方管辖 |
[05:46] | Now I’ve asked Detective Scanlon to sit with us | 所以我请Scanlon警探一起来 |
[05:49] | so that he can liaise with the department on your behalf. | 那他就可以代表你们和部门里联系 |
[05:53] | And I’ve asked Allison to be here because,well,frankly, | 我也请了Allison过来 因为 坦白说 |
[05:56] | um,she’s an invaluable resource in these kind of matters. | 在这类案件中 她是不可多得的人才 |
[06:00] | But at the end of the day, if she is truly missing, | 但到最后 如果她真的失踪了 |
[06:03] | it’s police that we have to depend upon to find her. | 我们还是得靠警察去找她 |
[06:05] | The key phrase being “if she truly is missing.” | 关键是 “如果她真的失踪了” |
[06:09] | Which is why I have to ask if you’re sure that she didn’t just take a trip somewhere. | 所以我们必须向你们问清楚 她是否只是去哪里旅行了 |
[06:13] | Look,you wouldn’t know it from looking at her, but she’s not a well woman. | 瞧 表面上可能看不出来 但事实上她身体不是很好 |
[06:17] | She’s had diabetes for years. | 她得糖尿病好多年了 |
[06:19] | She has to give herself three injections a day. | 她每天要给自己打三针 |
[06:22] | Her kidneys are starting to fail, she has to go to the hospital for dialysis treatments. | 她的肾脏也开始衰竭 她必须去医院透析治疗 |
[06:25] | So,no, spontaneous travel is not something she’s inclined to do. | 所以 心血来潮去旅游不像是她的作风 |
[06:28] | What is she inclined to do? | 那她的作风是怎样的? |
[06:29] | Does she have any hobbies? Uh,does she like to shop? | 她有什么爱好吗? 她喜欢购物吗? |
[06:33] | She likes nature. | 她喜欢大自然 |
[06:35] | She likes to bike; she likes to hike. | 她喜欢骑车 她喜欢远足 |
[06:37] | Even after she started getting really sick, she wouldn’t slow down. | 甚至在她患病之后 她也没有放弃 |
[06:41] | I always worry, what if she gets hurt or lost? | 我总是很担心 要是受伤或迷路了该怎么办? |
[06:45] | I mean,what if she doesn’t have enough insulin? | 我是说 如果她没有带够胰岛素? |
[06:52] | I’m begging you. She won’t even return my phone calls. | 我求你了 她甚至不肯回我电话 |
[06:55] | Brooke,you’ve got to talk to Mom for me. | Brooke 你得帮我在妈妈面前说说好话 |
[07:00] | I don’t think I can do that,Dylan. Mom’s cut you off. | 我不能这么做 Dylan 妈妈已经和你断绝关系了 |
[07:03] | – She doesn’t want anything to do with you. – I know what she wants! | – 她不想和你扯上任何关系 – 我知道她怎么想! |
[07:11] | I know what she wants. | 我知道她怎么想 |
[07:13] | But I need money. | 但我需要钱 |
[07:16] | I have debts. | 我欠了债 |
[07:19] | Debts you can’t make late payments on. | 不能再拖的债 |
[07:22] | Brooke,please. | Brooke 求你了 |
[07:24] | Just explain to her that I’m in trouble. | 向她解释 我遇到麻烦了 |
[07:27] | And that I will pay her back. | 还有我会把钱还给她的 |
[07:30] | I’m starting a new business. | 我正要开始做新的生意 |
[07:31] | Another new business. | 又一桩新生意 |
[07:33] | You’ve come up with yet another way to lose money. | 你又想出败家的新花样了 |
[07:37] | – You’re amazing. – That’s not fair. | – 你真有才 – 这不公平 |
[07:39] | Look, I’m not talking to Mom for you. | 瞧 我不会在妈妈面前替你说话的 |
[07:43] | Sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我不能 |
[07:45] | When it comes to you, I happen to agree with her. | 对于你这种人 我很同意妈妈的做法 |
[07:49] | I think you’re an embarrassment. | 你就是个败家子 |
[07:50] | I’m glad she cut you off. | 我很高兴她和你断绝了关系 |
[07:53] | I’m asking one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[08:02] | Those two have sure come a long way. | 他们的关系可真改善了不少 |
[08:04] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[08:06] | Oh,I just saw something back there. | 噢 我只是看到了一些事 |
[08:09] | Must’ve been a few years ago. | 一定是几年前的事 |
[08:11] | Brooke didn’t have that scar on her face; not yet. | 因为Brooke脸上还没有疤 |
[08:14] | They were fighting about money. | 他们在为钱吵架 |
[08:16] | It got bad and Dylan pulled a gun. | 冲突很激烈 Dylan拿出了枪 |
[08:18] | Looked like they got along fine to me. | 可在我看来他们处得还不错 |
[08:21] | Well,like I said, it was a long time ago. | 像我说的 那是很久以前的事了 |
[08:29] | Is someone supposed to be coming over,Daddy? | 有人要来吗 老爸? |
[08:31] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知是没有 |
[08:38] | – Hey,there. – Sis. | – 嘿 瞧瞧 – 妹妹 |
[08:40] | Wha… what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[08:46] | My ma-marriage… | 我的婚姻… |
[08:49] | I don’t understand. You two always looked so happy. | 我不明白 你们俩看起来挺幸福的 |
[08:54] | I guess we’re both good actors. | 我想我们都很会演戏 |
[08:57] | The truth is, we’ve been having a hard time for a while now. | 其实我们有矛盾已经有一段时间了 |
[09:01] | The marriage is barely running on fumes. | 我们的婚姻就快维持不下去了 |
[09:03] | Okay. But it is running,right? | 好吧 但还在维持 对吗? |
[09:10] | Okay,Sara’s all set up in Ariel’s room. | 好吧 Sara在Ariel的房里睡了 |
[09:13] | Ariel’s in with Bridgette and Marie. | Ariel和Bridgette Marie一起睡 |
[09:15] | She didn’t look very happy about it. | 她看起来不太高兴 |
[09:17] | She kept asking if we’d talked about the, uh,ski trip. | 她一直问我们能不能谈谈滑雪的事 |
[09:20] | I really hope we’re on the same page with this, | 我真希望这事我们可以意见一致 |
[09:24] | ’cause I think that we’re going to have to deal with this tomorrow morning. | 我想我们明天早晨就得解决这事儿 |
[09:27] | You mean,the page where 15-and-a-half-year-old girls don’t go on niernight trips with 18-year-old boys? | 我们都不同意15岁半的姑娘们 和18岁男生们过夜旅行? |
[09:33] | Yeah. I think we’re of the same mind on that. | 对 我想我们意见一致了 |
[09:36] | Sara asked me to thank you again. | Sara要我再谢谢你 |
[09:38] | It’s fine. She’s thanked me already, four times. | 太客气了 她都谢了我四次了 |
[09:41] | Did I thank you? Thank you. | 我谢过你了吗? 谢谢你 |
[09:45] | I know my sister can be a little much sometimes. | 我知道我妹妹有时会有些神经质 |
[09:47] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[09:49] | How many times have we put my brother up? | 我们都让我弟弟来住过多少次了? |
[09:53] | You know,I know this doesn’t matter,but… | 我知道这没多大关系 但是… |
[09:56] | I always kind of liked Ryan. | 我本来还一直挺喜欢Ryan |
[10:00] | I always felt my sister was lucky to have him. | 我以为我妹妹很有幸能嫁给他 |
[10:03] | Well,don’t start mourning yet. | 别这么快就觉得可惜 |
[10:05] | The marriage isn’t necessarily over. | 他们的婚姻不一定这么快就结束 |
[10:07] | This very well be act one in a very long play. | 可能还会有一个很长的过程 |
[10:11] | Besides,we don’t even know if it’s true yet. | 另外 我们也不知道到底是不是真的 |
[10:13] | I mean,he never seemed like the cheating type to me. | 我看他不像是劈腿的人 |
[10:16] | I know; that’s what I thought. | 我知道 我也那么想 |
[10:18] | Who knows? Maybe she’ll come to her senses and want to go back home. | 谁知道呢? 可能等她一觉醒来 想通了就回家了 |
[10:27] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[10:30] | Dylan,I’m home! | Dylan 我回来了! |
[10:33] | Dylan? | |
[10:35] | I’m out in the garage. | 我在车库 |
[10:39] | Hey,babe. What are you doing out here in the dark? | 嘿 宝贝 黑不溜秋的你在干嘛? |
[10:45] | My God,Dylan, what are you doing? | 哦 天哪 Dylan 你在干什么? |
[10:47] | What is that? What’s going on? | 那是什么? 发生了什么事? |
[10:51] | I told her I needed money. We needed money. Wouldn’t listen. | 我告诉她我需要钱 我们需要钱 她就是不听 |
[10:56] | I didn’t mean to kill her. | 我不是故意要杀她 |
[10:58] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[11:02] | I’ve thought this through. | 我仔细想了想 |
[11:04] | Everything’s going to be fine. We’re going to be fine. | 会没事的 我们会没事的 |
[11:06] | We just have to work together. | 我们只需要合作 |
[11:09] | We just have to each do our part. | 我们只需要各自做好各自的 |
[11:13] | Now,me– I’ll take care of the body. | 现在 我– 处理尸体 |
[11:17] | I’ll put it in my car, I’ll drive somewhere far away and I’ll bury it. | 我会把尸体放在我车里 运到很远的地方埋掉 |
[11:19] | You don’t need to have anything to do with that. | 你不需要参与 |
[11:22] | Oh,God. Oh,Dylan. | 哦 天啊 哦 Dylan |
[11:24] | I need you to take care of her car. | 我需要你来处理她的车 |
[11:28] | It’s parked out front; we can’t leave it there. | 就停在外边 我们不能把车留在那 |
[11:31] | I need you to drive it to the airport, to long-term parking. | 我需要你把车开到机场 长期寄存 |
[11:34] | Just drive it in there, lock the door,walk away. | 只是开到那 锁上门 离开就可以了 |
[11:37] | Once you do that,call me and I’ll pick you up. Can you do that? | 一旦你搞定了 给我打电话 我去接你 你能做到吗? |
[11:44] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[12:06] | You awake? | 你醒了? |
[12:10] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗? |
[12:17] | Here you go. | 你的 |
[12:21] | Hey,check it out,you guys. | 嘿 你们快来看看 |
[12:22] | Aunt Sara made tofu. | Sara阿姨做了豆腐 |
[12:24] | Tofu… oh,boy. | 豆腐… 哦 |
[12:26] | – Morning. – Good morning. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[12:28] | I figured while I was here, I’d teach the girls what being a vegan’s all about, | 我想我在这的话 教这些女孩怎么做素食主义者 |
[12:32] | see if I couldn’t recruit a couple of converts. | 看我能不能招募一两个成员 |
[12:36] | Did you guys know that meat is murder? | 你们知道吃肉是谋杀吗? |
[12:39] | No,I hadn’t heard that. | 不 我没听说过 |
[12:42] | Can I be excused? | 我能离开一下吗? |
[12:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:53] | – Yeah? – You all right? | – 怎么了? – 你还好吗? |
[12:56] | How long is she staying here? | 她要在这呆多久? |
[12:59] | Through the weekend maybe. | 这个周末 也许 |
[13:01] | You have to let me go on that ski trip. | 你们必须让我去滑雪 |
[13:04] | What does that have to do with this? | 那和这个有什么关系? |
[13:05] | It has everything to do with this. | 有很大的关系 |
[13:07] | With her here, I don’t have a place to sleep, I don’t have a place to change. | 她在这 我没地方睡觉 我没地方换衣服 |
[13:11] | I can’t even eat the foods that I like. | 甚至我不能吃我喜欢的食物 |
[13:12] | Honey,I think you’re being a little dramatic. | 亲爱的 我认为你有点夸张 |
[13:14] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:17] | Did you know that Bridgette snores? | 你知道Bridgette打呼噜吗? |
[13:20] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[13:21] | And Marie thinks that it’s hysterical, so she laughs all night long. | Marieat认为那是狂躁症 她整个晚上笑个不停 |
[13:25] | Laughing and snoring. | 笑声和呼噜声 |
[13:27] | Snoring and laughing. | 呼噜声和笑声 |
[13:28] | It’s not funny. I didn’t sleep at all. | 一点也不好笑 我一晚上都没睡 |
[13:33] | Okay,hey,so that’s why Dad and I are supposed to let you go on an overnight | 所以我和你爸就该同意你去滑雪吗? |
[13:36] | with a bunch of 18-year-old boys? | 和一群18岁的男孩? |
[13:38] | I never should have told you about her brother. | 我就不应该告诉你她哥哥的事 |
[13:40] | Right– lying– absolutely– that would’ve sealed the deal. | 对的– 撒谎– 绝对的– 那绝对会成功的 |
[13:44] | You know what,honey? I got to get ready for work, you got to get ready for school. | 知道吗 亲爱的? 我需要准备上班了 你要准备好上学了 |
[13:47] | Why don’t we talk about this tonight sisters are asep? | 我们今晚等你妹妹都睡了再讨论吧? |
[13:50] | “Tonight” what? | “今晚” 又怎样? |
[13:51] | Your mind’s made up, Dad’s mind’s made up, so just forget it. | 你的主意已定 爸的主意也已定 还是算了吧 |
[13:55] | – Okay,fine. – Fine! | – 好的 很好 – 很好! |
[14:07] | She’s got no business putting you through this. | 她没权让你遭这些罪 |
[14:10] | What are you talking about? What are you doing here? | 你在说什么? 你在这干什么? |
[14:13] | I’m talking about my daughter Sara. | 我在说我的女儿Sara |
[14:16] | She’s got no business inflicting herself on you and Joe, | 她不该造成你和Joe的困扰 |
[14:19] | particularly since her husband hasn’t done anything wrong. | 特别是她丈夫一点错也没有 |
[14:23] | That man’s as faithful as a dog. | 那男的忠诚的像狗一样 |
[14:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[14:28] | Am I sure? | 我确定? |
[14:30] | I’m dead,aren’t I? | 我死了 不是吗? |
[14:34] | So what are you saying? | 那你的意思是什么? |
[14:36] | This has all been some big misunderstanding? | 这是个大误会吗? |
[14:38] | This,my dear Ally, is just Sara being Sara. | 这事 亲爱的Ally 只是Sara使性子 |
[14:44] | I mean,I love her to death– literally– | 我爱她到死– 字面上– |
[14:47] | but believe me when I tell you my little girl never saw a molehill that she couldn’t turn into a mountain. | 但是相信我 我的小女儿总爱小题大做 |
[14:54] | Now… you need to fix this. | 现在… 你需要摆平这件事 |
[14:58] | You need to get her to understand that she is screwing up a good thing. | 你需要让她意识到 她正在毁掉她的幸福 |
[15:02] | Ryan is her one chance for true happiness,and she is going to ruin it. | Ryan是她得到真正快乐的唯一机会 她现在要毁了它 |
[15:10] | Yes? | 什么? |
[15:11] | Hey,no fair hiding. If I got to eat bean curd for breakfast,so do you. | 不许躲起来 如果我得吃豆腐早餐 你也得陪我吃 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry. We really need to talk. | 对不起 我们需要谈谈 |
[15:22] | I can’t even begin to imagine how to have this conversation with my sister. | 我都想不出该怎么跟我妹妹谈 |
[15:27] | I think it’s pretty straightforward. | 我想坦白点就很好 |
[15:29] | You just tell her that your dead father stopped by to swear | 你就告诉她 她去世的父亲 跑来发誓 |
[15:32] | that her husband wasn’t cheating on her. | 说她丈夫没有背叛她 |
[15:34] | Look,she’s read about me in the papers. | 她在报纸上读到过有关我的报道 |
[15:36] | I’m sure she’ll understand. | 我相信她会明白的 |
[15:37] | Well,I sure don’t doubt that she’ll understand. | 我确信她会理解的 |
[15:39] | I’m just not certain that she’s going to believe. | 但我不确定她是不是相信 |
[15:41] | What,Sara? | 什么 Sara? |
[15:43] | I’m sorry,she strikes me as the poster child for people who believe. | 抱歉 我觉得她就是”轻信”的代言人 |
[15:48] | Oh,I got to get to work in 30 minutes. | 噢 我还有30分钟就要工作了 |
[15:50] | Um,so I’ll pick up the girls from school this afternoon | 今晚下班后我去接女孩们 |
[15:53] | and then I’ll have a talk with her when I get back. | 我回来以后会和她谈谈的 |
[15:55] | Hopefully I can convince her to go home tonight. | 希望我可以说服她今晚回家 |
[15:57] | Oh,wouldn’t that be great? | 噢 真那样就好了? |
[16:01] | Mrs. Dubois. | Dubois夫人 |
[16:02] | I’m sorry to show up unannounced, Mr. Hoyt,but I was working on your mother’s case last night, | 我很抱歉没有通知就来了 Hoyt先生 但是昨晚我在查你妈的案子的时候 |
[16:06] | and I think I had a real breakthrough. | 我想我有些突破口 |
[16:08] | Is this a bad time? | 合适吗? |
[16:10] | Come on in,please. Are you saying you know where she is? | 请进 你是说你知道她在哪了吗? |
[16:14] | Does Brooke know? | Brooke知道了吗? |
[16:16] | W – What kind of breakthrough are we talking about exactly? | 什- 什么样的突破口? |
[16:20] | Boy,I really don’t see a woman’s touch here. | 我没有看到女人在这 |
[16:22] | No. | 没有 |
[16:24] | Why would you? | 你为什么会? |
[16:26] | I don’t know,I guess I just assumed. | 我不知道 我乱猜的 |
[16:28] | You live here with Harmony,right? | 你和Harmony住在这 对吗? |
[16:32] | Well,I could have sworn the district attorney mentioned that you were engaged to someone named Harmony? | 我可以发誓地方检察官提起过 你和一个叫Hrmony的订婚了? |
[16:38] | Harmony,um,yeah– no,not… | Harmony 呃 是的– 不 不… |
[16:43] | for a long time. I haven’t seen Harmony in years. | 很久之前了 我好多年都没见过Harmony了 |
[16:49] | Does Harmony have something to do with the breakthrough you had about my mother? | Harmony和你说的 我妈失踪案突破口有关吗? |
[16:52] | Well,I thought she did. | 我想 她有关 |
[16:54] | Maybe I was mistaken. | 也许我弄错了 |
[16:57] | This is embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[16:59] | So you’re no longer engaged? | 你们现在不是未婚夫妻了? |
[17:01] | Not for about four years now. | 差不多四年了 |
[17:05] | She broke it off just before the wedding. | 她在结婚前突然分手 |
[17:08] | Sent me a note,said she was leaving the country. I… | 留下张字条 说她要出国 我… |
[17:13] | haven’t seen her since. | 再也没见过她 |
[17:16] | I don’t understand; are you suggesting that she might’ve had something to do with my mother’s disappearance? | 我不明白的是 你说她和我妈妈的失踪有关系? |
[17:21] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我也不知我说了什么 |
[17:23] | I’m sorry for wasting your time. | 对不起浪费了你的时间 |
[17:24] | I’m s– I’m confused,though; like,I just,I mean… | 我– 我有点混乱 我的意思 我… |
[17:28] | at least tell me what brought you here this morning. | 至少告诉我你今早为什么来 |
[17:30] | I don’t know that it matters, but I got this picture in my head about the night that your mom disappeared. | 我不知道重不重要 但我脑袋里有 你妈妈失踪那晚的画面 |
[17:36] | And yeah,there was someone named Harmony in it. | 有个叫Harmony的在里面 |
[17:39] | Although… that makes no sense and… | 尽管… 这没道理 并且… |
[17:42] | and actually you were in it. | 事实上你也在 |
[17:44] | Okay,well,that– I’m sorry,but thatiscrazy | 好的 那– 我很抱歉 这很疯狂 |
[17:47] | ’cause like I said, I haven’t seen her in forever. | 像我说的 我很久都没见到她了 |
[17:51] | Besides,I was at Brooke’s, talking about Mom,actually– | 而且当时我在Brooke家里 实际上是在谈妈妈– |
[17:55] | her health, everything. | 她的健康 其它的 |
[17:58] | Kind of ironic. | 有点讽刺 |
[18:00] | Got pretty drunk. | 喝得很醉 |
[18:03] | We both did. I ended up staying the night; she didn’t want me driving. | 我们都是 最后我留在那边过夜 她不想我开车 |
[18:08] | I’m plastered– we’re both plastered– and our mom is… | 我喝醉了– 我们都醉了– 我们的母亲… |
[18:14] | I’m sorry for getting your hopes up,Mr. Hoyt. | 我很抱歉让你空欢喜一场 Hoyt先生 |
[18:18] | Don’t be. | 没事 |
[18:22] | Knock-knock. Can I come in? | 咚 咚 我能进来吗? |
[18:25] | Pull up a chair. | 拉把椅子 |
[18:28] | So I thought about what you said,about your dream, | about Dylan and the fianc茅e killing the mom, 我想了想你说的你的梦 关于Dylan和他的未婚妻杀了他母亲 |
[18:34] | about how that made no sense | since there is no fianc茅e, 实在没道理 因为就没有未婚妻 |
[18:37] | about how he’s got an airtight alibi ’cause he was with his sister all night, | 他有不在场证据 因为他和她姐姐整晚在一起 |
[18:40] | so I did a little research. | 所以我做了点调查 |
[18:42] | You want to see something else that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense? | 你想看看另一件也没道理的事吗? |
[18:52] | You know what that is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[18:55] | Of course I know what it is. | 我当然知道那是什么 |
[18:57] | It’s a restraining order. | 那是限制令 |
[18:58] | It’s a restraining order you took out against your brother in 2004. | 那是在2004年你申请的 对你弟弟的限制令 |
[19:03] | Apparently he pulled a gun on you. | 很显然他拿枪指着你 |
[19:05] | He did. | 他做过 |
[19:06] | And yet, according to him, he was with you the night that your mother disappeared. | 然而 根据他所说 你们母亲失踪那晚他和你在一起 |
[19:10] | In fact,you invited him to stay over– | 事实上 你请他留下的– |
[19:12] | the man that pulled a gun on you, the man that you took a restraing order out against? | 那个拿着枪指着你的男人 那个你申请限制令禁止他靠近的男人? |
[19:18] | It’s true. He’d had too much to drink. | 是真的 他喝了很多 |
[19:21] | I told him to spend the night in my guest room. | 我让他在我的客房过夜 |
[19:23] | It’s also true that there was a period in my life when I was terrified of my brother. | 我曾经有一段时间很害怕我弟弟 也是真的 |
[19:29] | Thankfully, that’s ancient history. | 谢天谢地 那已成为历史 |
[19:34] | You’re not suggesting he’s somehow involved in my mom’s disappearance, are you? | 你们不是在暗示 他和我妈妈的失踪有关系吧? |
[19:39] | Well,from what we know about them, from what we know about him, | 从对他们的了解 和对他的了解 |
[19:43] | it’s obviously crossed our minds. | 很显然我们会这么怀疑 |
[19:45] | I swear to you, he was with me. | 我发誓 他和我在一起 |
[19:48] | The thing you need to understand,Detective– | 你只需要明白 探长– |
[19:50] | the thing you both need to understand– | 你们都需要明白– |
[19:52] | is that my brother isn’t the same man he once was. | 我弟弟不再是以前的那个男人了 |
[19:55] | He’s changed. | 他改过自新了 |
[19:56] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[19:57] | Do you rember when we first met, I mentioned a car accident? | 你记得我们第一次见面 我说的那次车祸吗? |
[20:03] | I was in the hospital for over a year. | 我在医院里差不多待了一年 |
[20:05] | I had multiple surgeries, months of rehab. | 我做了无数手术 几个月的疗养 |
[20:11] | Dylan practically took up residence in my hospital room. | Dylan差不多在我的病房里定居了 |
[20:14] | He was with me every step of the way. | 他时时刻刻的陪伴着我 |
[20:16] | In a strange way,my nearly dying changed everything. | 奇怪的是 我差点死掉这件事改变了一切 |
[20:21] | Everything bad between us just… dissolved. | 我们之间的所有事… 都解决了 |
[20:25] | What about your mom? | 那你母亲呢? |
[20:27] | What was it like between her and Dylan? | 那她和Dylan之间呢? |
[20:29] | My mother has always been very hard on Dylan. | 我妈妈对Dylan非常严厉 |
[20:34] | At one point,she actually removed him from the will. | 一度 她把他从遗嘱中移去 |
[20:38] | That said, Dylan’s really been trying to mend fences with her. | Dylan很努力去修补 他和母亲之间的裂痕 |
[20:42] | When Mom had to start dialysis this past winter, | 从母亲去年冬天得了肾病开始 |
[20:45] | he got himself tested to see if he could donate one of his kidneys. | 他就去做测试 看能不能捐给她一个肾 |
[20:48] | It wasn’t a match, but I think it meant a lot to her that he’d even be willing. | 虽然没有匹配 但是他愿意去做 对她来说意义重大 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry. I know you’re working very hard to try and find my mother, | 对不起 我知道你们很努力找我妈妈 |
[20:57] | but if you think Dylan had anything to do with her disappearance… | 但如果你要是认为Dylan 跟她的失踪有任何关系的话… |
[21:16] | What are you guys watching? | 你们在看什么? |
[21:18] | Aunt Sara says it’s called reality TV. | Sarah姑姑说这个是真人秀 |
[21:21] | Come on,Al,sit. | 来 Al 坐 |
[21:23] | Help us decide which one of these attention-starved wackadoos has the scariest boob job. | 帮我们决定这些渴求注意力的笨蛋 谁的隆胸手术最夸张 |
[21:30] | No,that’s okay. I’m just going to get out of these clothes, grab something to eat. | 不用了 我把这些衣服拿出去 再弄点东西吃 |
[21:36] | Sara… | |
[21:38] | did,uh,you and Joe have a chance to,to talk? | 你跟Joe谈过了吗? |
[21:42] | Sure did. | 当然谈过了 |
[21:46] | Great. | 好 |
[21:55] | Ariel? | |
[21:57] | Yeah? | 干嘛? |
[21:58] | Is this the only place you could find to do your homework? | 你就只能在这里写作业了吗? |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:01] | Well,what about your bedroom? | 那你的卧室呢? |
[22:03] | Aunt Sara’s stuff’s all over my desk. | 我桌上全都是Sarah姑姑的东西 |
[22:06] | Well,the kitchen? | 那厨房呢? |
[22:07] | I can’t concentrate. | 我集中不了精神 |
[22:09] | They’re watching some heinous show. | 他们在看恶心的秀 |
[22:11] | And now that I know that I’m going to school all day Friday, | 现在我知道了我周五得上一整天课 |
[22:14] | instead of leaving in the middle of the day to go on a ski trip, | 而不是中午就去滑雪 |
[22:17] | I have a lot of extra homework to do. | 我有好多额外的作业要做 |
[22:22] | Do you know where your father is? | 知道你爸爸在哪里吗? |
[22:24] | – In the shower. – Great. | – 在洗澡 – 好吧 |
[22:29] | It’s not that she doesn’t believe you. | 并不是她不相信你 |
[22:31] | It’s not that she doesn’t believeinyou. | 也不是她不信任你的能力 |
[22:34] | It turns out,she just doesn’t believe my dad. | 事实上 她只是不相信我爸爸 |
[22:37] | She never has, and she never will. | 她从来都不相信 也永远不会相信 |
[22:39] | Great. I’m dealing with a ghost with a credibility problem. | 很好 我打交道的这只鬼还有诚信问题 |
[22:42] | She just kept asking me, “If Ryan’s such a decent guy, “then how come he hasn’t shown up here? | 她一直问我”如果Ryan真的那么无辜清白 那他为什么一直都没出现”? |
[22:47] | “How come he isn’t pounding on the front door, “begging me to come back? | “他为什么一直都没有来敲门 求我回去?” |
[22:50] | How come he hasn’t even called?” | 甚至连个电话都不打?” |
[22:53] | And you know what? I mean,I-I don’t have an answer for that. | 你知道吗? 我都不知道怎么回答 |
[22:56] | Well,maybe you should go see him. | 那你应该去看看他 |
[22:58] | Encourage him to make the first move. | 鼓励他先低头 |
[23:01] | No,I don’t want to do that. | 不 我不想去 |
[23:02] | This is my sister’s marriage. | 这是我妹妹的婚姻 |
[23:03] | It would make me really uncomfortable to get in the middle of all that. | 让我牵涉进去我会感觉很不舒服 |
[23:07] | Well,it might be your sister’s marriage,but this is our house. | 虽然是你妹妹的婚姻 但这是我们的家 |
[23:10] | We got to do something.Ariel’s camped out in the hall, | 我们得做点儿什么 Ariel都开始在走廊里安营扎寨了 |
[23:13] | and our other children are being force-fed tofu and reality TV. | 其他的孩子们被逼着吃豆腐 看真人秀 |
[23:19] | All right,I guess I could drop in on Ryan. | 好吧 我还是顺便去找一下Ryan吧 |
[23:36] | Harmony,you okay? | Harmony 你还好吗? |
[23:37] | I don’t know. I think so. | 我不知道 还好吧 |
[23:40] | I’m almost at the airport. | 我快到机场了 |
[23:44] | Are you really sure that I’m not going to wind up on some security camera or something? | 你真的确定我没有 被摄像头拍下来之类的吗? |
[23:48] | They tape over that footage all the time. | 他们用同一卷带子重复录相 |
[23:50] | Nobody’s gonna notice the car there for weeks,believe me. | 几周内都不会有人注意到那辆车的 相信我 |
[23:53] | Everything’s gonna be fine, Harmony. | 没事的 Harmony |
[23:56] | I’m almost done here. Just do like we said. | 我这儿快弄完了 按我们的计划行事 |
[23:57] | Drop off the car, and I’ll pick you up at Terminal Two,all right? | 扔掉车 我会在2号出口接你 好吗? |
[24:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:15] | ****** I’m very worried about Brooke Hoyt. | 长官 我要跟你谈谈 我很担心Brooke Hoyt |
[24:18] | – I think she might be… – Sorry,Allison. It’s going to have to wait. | – 我想他可能… – 不好意思 Allison 你等一下 |
[24:21] | Brooke’s mother,Felicia– they,uh… | Brooke的妈妈 Felicia 他们… |
[24:23] | They just found her body at South Mountain Park this morning. | 今天早上他们在南山公园 找到了她的尸体 |
[24:26] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[24:28] | I actually just got off the phone with Brooke. | 我刚刚才跟Brooke通话 |
[24:30] | I’m meeting her and Dylan at the city morgue | 我这就要去太平间见她和Dylan |
[24:31] | so that they can make an official identification of their mother’s body. | 证实那具尸体是不是他们的妈妈 |
[24:35] | Did you just say you were just talking to Brooke? | 你刚才说你才跟Brooke通话? |
[24:41] | A park ranger found her at the bottom of a cliff in a remote area of Pima Canyon. | 巡园人在比马峡谷边缘的悬崖底下 发现了她的尸体 |
[24:45] | They figured she slipped and fell during a walk, but the coroner thinks otherwise. | 他们以为她是散步时不小心跌落山崖 但是验尸官有不同的看法 |
[24:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[24:52] | There was no blood spatter where the body landed. | 尸体落地的时候没有血溅出来 |
[24:55] | A living person falling from that height would have popped like a balloon. | 一个活着的人从那么高的地方跌落 应该像气球一样爆开 |
[24:58] | Mrs. Hoyt,on the other hand… | 而Hoyt夫人却… |
[25:00] | What are you telling me? She was already dead before she went over that cliff? | 你说的是什么意思? 她跌落悬崖之前就已经死了? |
[25:03] | No. I’m telling you she was already murdered. | 不 我在说的是她是被谋杀的 |
[25:06] | The coroner says she was dead at least an hour before her body hit those rocks. | 验尸官说她跌落山崖之前已经死了 至少一个小时 |
[25:09] | That means somebody took her to that park. | 这就是说有人把她载到公园 |
[25:11] | That means somebody threw her off that cliff. | 有人把她抛下悬崖 |
[25:14] | Probably wanted to make her death look like an accident | 可能是想伪装成一起事故 |
[25:17] | Now,the good news is, they found a few chunks of skin under Mrs. Hoyt’s fingernails, | 好消息是 他们在Hoyt夫人的指缝里 找到一些皮肤组织 |
[25:20] | which would seem to suggest that she put up a fight before she died. | 看起来她死前曾经跟人打斗过 |
[25:24] | With any luck,we’ll find out who she was fighting with once we run that DNA. | 我们会去比对一下DNA 但愿能找到她死前是跟谁在打斗 |
[25:29] | You know,it’s not polite to stare,Allison. | 盯着别人看是不礼貌的 Allison |
[25:31] | I can’t help it. I had another dream last night. | 我控制不了 我昨晚又做了个梦 |
[25:34] | Dylan was burying a body in the desert, only it wasn’t his mother. | Dylan在沙漠里埋了一个人 不是他妈妈 |
[25:38] | It was his sister. | 而是他姐姐 |
[25:41] | That sister? | 他这个姐姐? |
[25:44] | I don’t know. She looks pretty spry to me. | 我不知道 她不是还活蹦乱跳的 |
[25:48] | Look,Joe, this conversation is kind of tricky for me. | Joe 这个谈话对我来说有点怪 |
[25:51] | I mean,you know, we’re talking about your sister here. | 你知道 我们在这里谈论的是你妹妹 |
[25:54] | And I know you love her, and I love her,too. | 我知道你爱她 我也爱她 |
[25:56] | But the truth is, she can be exhausting. | 但事实上 她让人疲惫不堪 |
[26:00] | No. Believe me,I know. | 不 相信我 我知道 |
[26:02] | Yeah,well,I’m tired of always having to be the adult in the relationship. | 我受够了在我们俩的关系中 充当家长角色 |
[26:07] | I’m tired of having to clean up messes I didn’t make. | 我受够了收拾残局 又不是我弄的 |
[26:10] | Look,the thing is that I know that she wants to make it work. | 我知道她想你们俩能在一起 |
[26:13] | I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t. | 如果我不知道我就不会来了 |
[26:15] | She just needs a little nudge,you know? | 她就是想找个台阶 你知道 |
[26:17] | A gesture or something. | 一个姿态或什么的 |
[26:19] | Maybe if you came by the house to see her, or if you just called her. | 也许你就是过去看看她 或者打个电话就好 |
[26:22] | You know,I think that’s all that it would take,really, to get her to come home. | 我知道这就足够了 真的 就能让她回家了 |
[26:26] | Yeah,I’m sure you’re right. I’m-I’m sure that, if I made the effort, | 我知道你是对的 我非常确定 如果我稍作让步 |
[26:29] | Sara would be perfectly willing to forgive me for the fact that she walked out on me. | Sarah一定会很乐意原谅我 她自己编出来的那些事实 |
[26:34] | Look,I’m-I’m not trying to be a hard-ass here, | 我不是想当块茅坑里的石头 |
[26:37] | but she left me, not the other way around,okay? | 但是她离开我 而不是我离开她对吧? |
[26:41] | Okay. | 对 |
[26:42] | Would I take her back? Sure. | 我想不想她回来? 当然想 |
[26:45] | It’s not like I’ve changed the locks or anything. | 我又没有换锁什么的 |
[26:48] | She can come home anytime she wants. | 她想什么时候回家就什么时候回家 |
[26:50] | But between you and me, she’s put me through this way too many times. | 但是我跟你私底下说 她这样对我不是一次两次了 |
[26:56] | Your sister digs the drama,Joe. | 你妹妹太能闹腾了 Joe |
[26:59] | Me? I’m tired of it. | 我? 我受不了了 |
[27:14] | Sorry. I forgot to get that validated. | 不好意思 我忘记换卡了 |
[27:28] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[27:35] | Well,it didn’t look innocent to me. | 他根本就不清白 |
[27:37] | It didn’t look like hand-holding. More like hand-caressing. | 不是握手 而是抚摸 |
[27:40] | Well,what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[27:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:44] | I mean,if Ryan really is cheating, then why would Dad say that he’s being faithful? | 我说 如果Ryan真的在偷情 那为什么爸爸说他很忠实? |
[27:49] | Why would he want his daughter to go back to somebody who’s betraying her? | 他为什么想让他女儿 回去那个背叛她的人身边? |
[27:55] | I think I got to tell her what I saw. | 我想我要告诉她我所看到的 |
[27:59] | I’ll take her out to dinner tomorrow night,and,you know, | 我明晚会带她去吃晚餐 |
[28:01] | get away from the house, away from the kids,right? | 离开我们家 离开孩子们 |
[28:03] | So she doesn’t make a scene. | 这样她就不会闹得太过分 |
[28:15] | Hello? | 喂? |
[28:16] | We just got a match on the DNA we found under Felicia Hoyt’s fingernails. | 我们在Felicia Hoyt指缝里 找到的皮肤组织 DNA找到了匹配的 |
[28:21] | Turns out,it belongs to Harmony Fletcher. | 是属于Harmony Fletcher的 |
[28:25] | Harmony,Dylan’s old fianc茅e? Harmony? Dylan的前未婚妻? | |
[28:27] | Yup. | 是 |
[28:29] | Seems she got arrested for a DUI a while back, so her prints and DNA were in the system. | 她之前不久因为醉酒驾车被捕 系统里有她的指纹和DNA |
[28:34] | It’s a perfect match. | 完全符合 |
[28:35] | Well,I don’t understand. I thought nobody had heard from Harmony in years. | 我不明白 我以为几年来 没人跟Harmony有联系了 |
[28:39] | I thought she left the country. | 我以为她离开了美国 |
[28:41] | So did everyone else. | 大家都这么认为的 |
[28:42] | Devalos just spoke with Dylan again. | Devalos刚跟Dylan谈过了 |
[28:44] | He swears he’s had no contact with her since she left him. | 他发誓说自从她离开了 他就没有再联系了 |
[28:47] | Says he has no idea why she’d want to kill his mother. | 说他也不知道 她为什么要杀害他的妈妈 |
[28:51] | Of course,Mr. Devalos. If Harmony contacts me, I’ll call you right away. | 当然了 Devalos先生 如果Harmony联系我 我会马上通知你 |
[28:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:58] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[29:01] | They identified the DNA they found on Mom’s body. | 他们确认了在妈妈遗体上发现的DNA |
[29:05] | They think it was Harmony Fletcher. | 他们相信是属于Harmony Fletcher的 |
[29:09] | They’ve launched a statewide manhunt for her. | 他们已经在全州追捕她了 |
[29:13] | That’s a good thing,right? | 这是件好事 对吧? |
[29:16] | Actually,I’d say that’s better than good. | 事实上 再好不过了 |
[29:22] | I’d say that’s fantastic. | 简直就是完美 |
[29:29] | I told you it was going to be all right. | 我就说没事的 |
[29:42] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她杀的 |
[29:44] | Harmony Fletcher didn’t kill Felicia Hoyt. | 不是Harmony Fletcher 杀的Felicia Hoyt |
[29:48] | Dylan and Brooke did. | 是Dylan和Brooke干的 |
[29:50] | Beg your pardon? | 你再说一遍? |
[29:51] | Look,I’m sorry; I know that Felicia was your friend. | 对不起 我知道Felicia是你的朋友 |
[29:54] | But I’m telling you, something peculiar is going on with her children. | 但是我告诉你 她的孩子们关系很奇怪 |
[29:58] | Last night… I saw them kissing. | 昨晚…我看见他们亲吻了 |
[30:03] | On the lips. For a very long time. | 嘴唇 很长时间 |
[30:07] | I think that they’re lovers. | 我想他们是爱人 |
[30:09] | When you say yousaw,you… | 你说你看见… 你 |
[30:11] | Okay,I didn’t see it. I dreamt it. | 好吧 我没看见 我梦见的 |
[30:13] | But what if it is true? What if Felicia found out? What if she confronted them? | 但如果是真的呢? 如果Felicia发现了? 如果她反对呢? |
[30:18] | Look,I know that the DNA is telling us that Harmony killed Felicia, | 我知道DNA指向Harmony |
[30:23] | but what if Dylan and Brooke figured out a way to plant it there so that we would think it was Harmony? | 但会不会是Dylan和Brooke想法栽赃的 让我们以为是Harmony? |
[30:28] | Allison,it’s not just the DNA. | Allison 不光是DNA |
[30:30] | Harmony Fletcher confessed to Felicia’s murder. | 承认了对Felicia的谋杀 |
[30:33] | What do you mean? You found her? | 什么意思? 你们找到她了? |
[30:35] | Well,not exactly. | 也不是 |
[30:36] | Dylan Hoyt found this on his doorstep this morning. | Dylan Hoyt在他家门口发现了这个 |
[30:39] | It’s from Harmony, confessing to everything. | 是Harmony写的 承认了所有的事 |
[30:42] | Harmony Fletcher didn’t leave Dylan at the altar ’cause of cold feet. | Harmony Fletcher离开Dylan 不是因为恐惧婚姻 |
[30:44] | She left him ’cause of cold cash. | 而是因为钱 |
[30:46] | Apparently,Felicia Hoyt didn’t | approve of Dylan’s fianc茅e, 很显然 Felicia Hoyt不喜欢这个媳妇儿 |
[30:49] | so she offered her $100,000 to leave town. | 所以她给了Harmony10万美金 让她离开 |
[30:53] | Harmony took it and never looked back,at least until four days ago. | Harmony拿走了钱再也没出现 直到四天前 |
[30:56] | She’d run out of money. | 她没钱了 |
[30:58] | When Felicia refused to give her another cent, things got heated. | 但Felicia拒绝再给她一分钱 事情就恶化了 |
[31:01] | Harmony hit her over the head with a crystal paperweight. | Harmony用一个水晶纸镇 打破Felicia的头 |
[31:03] | When she realized she’d killed her, she dressed Felicia in hiking clothes, | 她意识到她杀了人后 她给Felicia穿上了登山服 |
[31:07] | drove her car to South Mountain Park, pitched her body over that cliff. | 开着她的车去了南山公园 把她的尸体扔下了悬崖 |
[31:10] | This doesn’t make any sense. Why would she leave this note for Dylan? | 这讲不通啊 为什么她要给Dylan留这个纸条? |
[31:13] | And if she did everything that this letter claims that she did, where is she now? | 而且如果她真的做了纸条上的事 那她现在在哪里? |
[31:18] | I think this is a fake. | 我认为这是假的 |
[31:19] | No,it’s real, Allison. | 不 是真的 Allison |
[31:20] | We compared that signature to the one on her release papers from her DUI arrest a few years back. | 我们比对了她的签名和 几年前她醉酒驾车的签名 |
[31:24] | It’s a perfect match. | 完全吻合 |
[31:26] | What’s more,Harmony’s fingerprints are all over that paper,and according to preliminary DNA tests, | 而且 纸上布满了Harmony的指纹 根据之前的DNA测试结果 |
[31:30] | her saliva sealed the envelope it came in. | 她封口的唾液也符合 |
[31:38] | Rough day,Ally? | 很难挨的一天吧 Ally? |
[31:40] | Yeah,as a matter of fact, it was. | 没错 实际上确实是的 |
[31:42] | It was a rough night,too, now that you mention it. | 既然你提到这个 昨晚也很糟糕 |
[31:45] | You want to know why,or are you already ahead of me on that one? | 你想知道为什么吗? 或者你已经先我一步? |
[31:48] | Well,if you’re referring to the fact that | 如果你指的是 |
[31:50] | Sara’s husband appears to be giving more than just dictation to his comely young assistant, | Sara的丈夫 跟他的美丽助手关系暧昧 |
[31:56] | yeah,I guess I’m ahead of you. | 没错 我是快了你一步 |
[31:59] | Truth be told,I’ve been ahead of you all along. | 说真的 我一直比你们快 |
[32:01] | But you got to understand,Ally. | 但是你得知道 Ally |
[32:02] | There’s a reason that I haven’t been truthful with you. | 我没告诉你真相是有原因的 |
[32:05] | Sara’s pregnant? | Sara怀孕了? |
[32:08] | Your dad said she’s three weeks along. She doesn’t even know yet. | 你爸爸说已经三周了 她自己都还不知道 |
[32:12] | I hate this. So now what? What am I… | 我讨厌这种事 所以现在怎样 我该怎么… |
[32:15] | I’m just about to take her out to dinner and tell her that her husband is a cheating bastard. | 我正准备跟她吃饭然后告诉她 她丈夫是个偷情的杂种 |
[32:19] | I have no idea what I’m supposed to do now. | 我现在已经不知道该怎么做了 |
[32:21] | Your dad really doesn’t want you to have that dinner. | 你父亲真的不希望你们去吃这顿饭 |
[32:24] | He-He swears that once Sara learns that she’s pregnant, | 他-他发誓一旦Sara知道她已经怀孕了 |
[32:28] | once she and Ryan realize they’re going to be parents, | 一旦她和Ryan知道他们即将为人父母 |
[32:31] | that’ll go a long way to fixing their marriage. | 这将会对牢固他们的婚姻大有帮助 |
[32:34] | That he’ll end the affair. | 他也会结束婚外情 |
[32:36] | He says… Your dad says they’ll actually be happy. | 他说…你父亲说他们会幸福的 |
[32:39] | So he doesn’t want me to tell her? | 所以他不希望我告诉她? |
[32:40] | Your father’s absolutely convinced that if Sara finds out that Ryan’s been cheating on her, | 你父亲十分确定 如果Sara发现Ryan背叛了她 |
[32:44] | they’ll be a big blowup. | 他们会完全翻脸 |
[32:46] | That-That’ll be it for them. | 他们之间就此为止 |
[32:47] | They’ll do the kind of damage that can’t be undone, baby or no baby. | 不管有没有孩子 这种伤害都无法挽回 |
[32:51] | That’s why your father lied to me. | 这就是你父亲瞒着我的原因 |
[32:53] | And that’s why you can’t tell Sara that Ryan’s been cheating on her. | 所以你也不能告诉Sara Ryan劈腿了 |
[32:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:00] | Wait,where are you going? You’re not going to say anything to her,are you? | 等下 你要去哪? 你不会对她说的 对吧 |
[33:04] | Well,I gotta tell her that we’re not going to dinner. | 我去告诉她晚餐取消了 |
[33:07] | And the rest of it… | 然后 |
[33:09] | I gotta sleep on it. | 让我睡一觉好好想想 |
[33:13] | Are you really sure that I’m not going to wind up on some security camera or something? | 你真的确定我没有 被摄像头拍下来之类的吗? |
[33:18] | They tape over that footage all the time. | 他们用同一卷带子重复录相 |
[33:19] | Nobody’s even going to notice the car there for weeks. Believe me. | 几周内都不会有人注意到这辆车 相信我 |
[33:22] | Harmony,it’s all going to be okay,all right? I’m almost done here. | Harmony 都会顺利的 好吗 我这边就快结束了 |
[33:26] | Just do like we said: dump the car, and I’ll pick you up at Terminal Two,all right? | 照我们说好的 丢下这辆车 我会在2号出口等你 知道了吗 |
[33:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:38] | We’re just a few weeks away from the midterm elections, | 离中期选举只有几周时间 |
[33:41] | and polling data indicates that the incumbent Republicans | 投票数据表明现任共和党人 |
[33:44] | will be lucky to escape 2006 with their… | 也许能在2006年脱困 凭借… |
[33:58] | What’s going on? You okay? | 怎么了 你还好吧? |
[34:02] | It’s nothing. Just a bad dream. | 没事 只是个噩梦 |
[34:04] | You need to call anyone? | 需要给谁打电话吗 |
[34:06] | No,it was something that happened back in 2006. | 不用 那是2006年的事 |
[34:10] | There’s nothing we can do about it now. | 现在我们已经无能为力了 |
[34:22] | I think she’s waking up. | 我想她已经醒了 |
[34:25] | Well,hello there. | 你好 |
[34:26] | It’s nice to have you back. | 很高兴你能醒来 |
[34:29] | You’ve been unconscious for some time. | 你昏迷好一段时间 |
[34:31] | You were in a terrible accident. | 你遇上了一场可怕的车祸 |
[34:34] | Now,don’t try to speak. We had to wire your jaw shut. | 现在先别说话 我们得把你的下颚固定住 |
[34:39] | Now,I’m afraid your internal injuries are quite serious, | 恐怕你的内伤现在仍然非常严重 |
[34:43] | and your facial tissue has been through some serious trauma. | 你的面部组织也受到了可怕的损伤 |
[34:46] | You nearly lost all the skin on your face, | 面部皮肤几乎全部毁坏 |
[34:48] | and some of the underlying bone was compromised as well. | 同时危及到了底下的一些骨骼 |
[34:51] | But it’s going to be okay. Tell her it’s going to be okay. | 但是都会好的 告诉她现在一切顺利 |
[34:54] | A team of plastic surgeons is flying in. | 一组整形医生正赶过来 |
[34:55] | They’re going to work from old photographs of you. | 他们会研究你的旧照片 |
[34:58] | It’s going to take some time and a number of operations, but the good news is… | 也许需要一些时间跟几场手术 但是好消息是 |
[35:02] | we believe, eventually, you will look just like your old self. | 我们相信 你最终会和原来一模一样 |
[35:07] | Now… we have a long road ahead of us,Brooke. You should rest. | 现在…我们面前的路还很长 Brooke 你该休息了 |
[35:13] | Please,don’t try to speak. | 请你先不要试着说话 |
[35:15] | Doctor,can I have a moment with my sister? | 医生 我能跟我姐姐单独呆一会儿吗 |
[35:17] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[35:24] | All right,Harmony, listen to me. They found you in Brooke’s car. | 好 Harmony 现在听我说 他们在Brooke的车上发现了你 |
[35:26] | They think you’re Brooke. | 他们把你当成了Brooke |
[35:30] | You know my mom loves Brooke. | 你知道我妈妈很疼Brooke |
[35:33] | If you were Brooke,we’d have all the money we’d ever need. | 如果你成了Brooke 我们就能拿到我们急需的所有钱 |
[35:36] | I mean,all this– the accident, the operations they want to do– | 我是指 所有这些 车祸 将要进行的手术 |
[35:41] | it kind of feels like fate, doesn’t it? | 这些就好像宿命 不是吗 |
[35:48] | Sorry it’s so hot in here. | 抱歉 这里有点太热了 |
[35:49] | The air-conditioning has been temperamental the last couple days. | 空调这两天有点神经质 |
[35:52] | I think it may have finally given out altogether. | 也许它最终决定罢工了 |
[35:54] | Let me know if you want more. | 如果还要水的话 跟我说就成 |
[35:56] | Not to worry. | 没问题 |
[35:58] | So,why are we here? Where is Dylan? Does he know about this? | 我们在这里干嘛 Dylan在哪 他知道吗 |
[36:02] | Actually,no. | 实际上 他并不知道 |
[36:04] | Given his history of involvement with everyone, we wanted to talk to you first. | 介于他牵涉太深 我们希望先跟你谈谈 |
[36:10] | We’ve found Harmony Fletcher. | 我们找到了Harmony Fletcher |
[36:14] | And what’s more,we’re virtually certain that we can prove that she’s responsible– | 此外 我们确实可以证明 她需要为此事负责 |
[36:18] | at least in part– for the murder of Felicia Hoyt. | 至少是谋杀Felicia Hoyt这部分 |
[36:22] | You’re joking? Where was she? | 你在说笑吗? 她人在哪里? |
[36:27] | How did you ever find her? | 你们是怎么找到她的 |
[36:29] | We didn’t have to look very hard. | 并不是那么困难 |
[36:31] | We know exactly what you did,Harmony. | 我们很清楚你做了什么 Harmony |
[36:36] | Were you… were you just talking to me? | 你是…你是在跟我说话吗 |
[36:41] | – That’s crazy. – We know all about the accident. | – 真是疯了 – 我们知道车祸的事 |
[36:44] | All about the reconstructive surgeries. | 还有整容手术 |
[36:47] | We know who you really are,Harmony. | 我们知道你到底是谁 Harmony |
[36:50] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[36:52] | It’s a hell of a story. | 这个故事真精彩 |
[36:55] | Lucky for us,we can prove it. | 幸运的是 我们有证据 |
[36:58] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[36:59] | Your fingerprints are on that glass. DNA from your lips,too. | 杯子上有你的指纹 还有唇上的DNA |
[37:03] | And I’m fairly certain that when we test them, | 并且我可以肯定如果送去检验 |
[37:05] | they’re going to come back a perfect match for Harmony Fletcher. Am I wrong? | 它们会属于Harmony Fletcher 没错吧 |
[37:08] | We know that Dylan killed the real Brooke three years ago. | 我们知道三年前 Dylan杀死了真正的Brooke |
[37:11] | They got in a fight about money. Things got out of hand. | 他们为钱吵翻了 然后失控 |
[37:14] | The two of you conspired to get rid of the body. | 你们俩计划湮灭尸体 |
[37:18] | The DNA evidence tells us that you killed Felicia Hoyt. | DNA证据证明 是你杀死了Felicia Hoyt |
[37:22] | The one thing we don’t know is… why. | 我们想要知道的是…为什么 |
[37:27] | And if you’re willing to testify about Dylan’s complicity about both these murders, | 如果你愿意指证Dylan 是这两起谋杀案的共犯 |
[37:31] | I’ll just think about taking the death penalty off the table. | 我会想办法免除你的死刑 |
[37:35] | Please,feel free to exercise your right to remain silent, | 如果你想保持沉默那随便你 |
[37:38] | but you should know that I’m offering the same deal to Dylan, | 但你要知道 我会跟Dylan做同样的交易 |
[37:40] | so you’ll need to decide rather quickly whether or not you believe your “brother” | 所以你要快点决定是否相信 你的”弟弟” |
[37:45] | will keep quiet if his life’s on the line. | 在命悬一线时还保守秘密 |
[37:53] | I had to kill Felicia because of her kidneys. | 因为她的肾脏问题 我才必须除掉Felicia |
[37:57] | She need a transplant. She kept pressing me to get tested to see if I was a compatible donor. | 她需要移植 她不停的催我去做适配检查 |
[38:02] | Of course, I couldn’t do that. | 当然 我不可能去 |
[38:04] | The test would prove in an instant that I wasn’t really her daughter. | 检验结果一出她就会马上知道 我不是她真正的女儿 |
[38:08] | She didn’t understand why I wouldn’t help her. | 她不明白我为什么不肯帮她 |
[38:11] | How could her only daughter just let her die? | 她唯一的女儿 怎么会眼睁睁看着她死去 |
[38:15] | It got nasty between us. She threatened to cut me off. | 我们的关系变得紧张 她威胁要跟我脱离关系 |
[38:19] | And you couldn’t let that happen. | 你绝不会让这事发生 |
[38:23] | Harmony Fletcher, you’re under arrest for the murder of Felicia Hoyt. | 你因为谋杀Felicia Hoyt被捕了 |
[38:27] | You have the right to remain silent; anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你有权保持沉默 你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供 |
[38:33] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[38:37] | How goes the hunt for a new place to live? | 你找新住处找得怎么样了 |
[38:43] | that’s encouraging. | 令人振奋 |
[38:45] | If I,uh, tell you something… | 如果我 呃 要跟你说… |
[38:50] | promise not to roll your eyes? | 你保证不翻白眼 |
[38:52] | I don’t roll my eyes. | 我从来不翻白眼 |
[38:54] | You’ve been rolling your eyes my whole life. | 你这辈子都在翻白眼 |
[38:56] | Well,maybe you should have said something sooner,’cause I honestly have no idea that I’m doing it. | 你最好马上说 因为我根本不知道自己还翻白眼 |
[39:02] | I miss my husband. | 我想我老公了 |
[39:05] | There,you just did it again. | 看 你又做了一遍 |
[39:07] | – Sara… – I know. It sounds crazy,right? | – 我知道 这听起来荒唐 对吗 |
[39:10] | What… what are you saying? | 你到底…你到底在说什么 |
[39:11] | You saying you suddenly changed your mind? | 你是说你突然间就改变主意了 |
[39:12] | You saying you think that he’s innocent? | 你是说你相信他是清白的了? |
[39:14] | Because,if you do, there’s something that I… I got to tell you. | 因为…如果你这么想 我…我有些事要告诉你 |
[39:17] | There’s nothing you need to tell me. | 你不需要告诉我任何事 |
[39:19] | I know he’s having an affair. | 我知道他出轨了 |
[39:22] | Even have a pretty good idea who he’s having it with. | 我甚至知道他的偷情对象 |
[39:26] | But I miss him, and I want to go home. | 可是我真的想他 我想回家 |
[39:28] | – Well,hold on, just wait a second. – I don’t want to hold on a second. | – 等下 稍微等一下 – 我一刻都不想再等了 |
[39:30] | That’s what I want to do. | 我就是想这样做 |
[39:33] | If he’ll have me. | 如果他还要我 |
[39:34] | If he’ll haveyou? | 如果他还要你? |
[39:36] | Get ready to roll those eyes again. | 准备再翻白眼了吧 |
[39:40] | – I cheated on him first,Joe. – What? | – 是我先背叛了他 Joe – 什么 |
[39:43] | I cheated on him first. About a year ago. | 我先背叛了他 在大约一年前 |
[39:47] | Last summer. It was at the beach club during the week, while Ryan was at work. | 去年夏天 某个工作日 沙滩俱乐部 那时候Ryan还在工作 |
[39:52] | I never drink during the week, and I never drink without Ryan. | 我平时不喝酒 也只跟Ryan一起喝 |
[39:55] | But it started to rain,and there was nothing else to do, | 但那时开始下雨 真的无事可做 |
[39:59] | and this nice-looking guy bought me a drink. | 然后一个很帅的男人请我喝酒 |
[40:03] | Didn’t even ask. Just sent it over. | 什么都不问 就直接叫服务生送过来 |
[40:06] | I kind of convinced myself it was all a big drunken nightmare. | 我想要说服自己 那不过是个酒后的噩梦 |
[40:11] | But then,the guy started texting me. | 但是之后 那男人开始给我发信息 |
[40:14] | I didn’t answer his texts. I didn’t even encourage him. | 我没有回过短信 我从来没有回应过他 |
[40:18] | But Ryan saw one. | 可还是被Ryan看见了 |
[40:22] | Well,say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[40:29] | Well,anyway,I’m… | 不管怎样 我准备… |
[40:33] | heading home tomorrow morning. | 明天一早就回家 |
[40:38] | Hopefully,he hasn’t changed the locks. | 希望他还没有换门锁 |
[40:42] | Who knows? Maybe a miracle will happen. | 谁知道 也许会出现奇迹 |
[40:46] | Maybe he’ll find a reason to love me again. | 也许他会找到再爱上我的理由 |
[40:50] | Well,for what it’s worth, I have it on pretty good authority that your key will still let you in. | 给你点安慰 我很自信 你的钥匙仍然能打开你家门 |
[40:56] | And believe it or not, being married to Allison, | 不管你信不信 跟Allison结婚后 |
[41:01] | I’m learning to buy into this miracle thing more and more. | 我开始慢慢学着去相信这些奇迹 |
[41:05] | It’s quite a family you’ve married into,huh? | 你嫁入了一个怎样的家族 恩? |
[41:08] | Dad’s a liar, sister’s a cheater. | 爸爸是骗子 妹妹出轨 |
[41:11] | I’m starting to think maybe my mom kills drifters in her spare time. | 我都开始相信 也许我妈平时猎杀流浪汉当做消遣 |
[41:17] | Well,at least she’s home again, and there’s peace for now. | 至少她又回去了 我们家现在平静了 |
[41:22] | Ariel? Honey,your room’s ready! | Ariel? 亲爱的 你的房间整理好了 |
[41:25] | Hey,you know what? I get to be an uncle. | 你知道吗 我要做舅舅了 |
[41:28] | I mean,if everything that my dad says is right, I’m going to be an uncle. | 我是说 如果爸爸说的都是真的 我就要做舅舅了 |
[41:32] | – Congratulations,Unc! – Thank you. | – 恭喜你 舅舅 – 谢谢 |
[41:35] | Ariel,you can have your room back! | Ariel 可以回房间了 |
[41:38] | – I guess I’ll be an aunt. – That’s right. | – 我猜我也要当舅妈了 – 没错 |
[41:40] | What’s all the hollering about? | 你们在喊什么 |
[41:42] | Honey,can you go tell your sister in the kitchen that her room’s ready? | 宝贝 你能去厨房告诉姐姐 她的房间已经好了么 |
[41:45] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说啥 |
[41:47] | Ariel isn’t in the kitchen. | Ariel不在厨房 |
[41:49] | She’s not even home from school yet. | 她都没有从学校回来过 |
[41:52] | What… what are you talking about? It’s after 5:00. | 什么…你说什么 现在到5点了 |
[41:54] | Okay. But she’s still not home from school. | 好吧 可是她真的还没回家 |
[41:57] | You know,it’s Friday. I bet she left school and went on that ski trip. | 你知道吗 今天星期五 我敢打赌她离开学校去滑雪旅行了 |
[42:01] | – Ariel? – I have Ashley’s number in the kitchen. | – 厨房里有Ashley的号码 |
[42:11] | TO BE**** | 未完待续 |