时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Medium: | |
[00:02] | Ashley’s dad invited me,Madison,and Carla to go skiing at his cabin in Flagstaff next weekend. | Ashley爸爸邀请我 Madison和Carla 下周末一起去他旗杆市的度假屋滑雪 |
[00:08] | So it would just be,uh,you three girls and Ashley’s dad? | 那就你们三个姑娘和Ashley的爸爸? |
[00:11] | Well,Ashley’s older brother Jamie will be there, | 噢 还有Ashley的哥哥Jamie |
[00:14] | and I,uh,think he’s bringing a few friends,too. | 我想他还会带些朋友去 |
[00:17] | – How much older is Ashley’s… – He’s a senior. | – Ashley的哥哥有多大… – 他高三了 |
[00:21] | You have to let me go on that ski trip. | 你们必须让我去滑雪 |
[00:23] | Why don’t we talk about this tonight when your sisterare asleep. | 今晚等你的妹妹们都睡了再讨论吧? |
[00:26] | And tonight what? Your mind’s made up. Dad’s mind’s made up. So just forget it. | “今晚” 又怎样? 你的主意已定 爸的主意也已定 还是算了吧 |
[00:30] | – Okay,fine. – Fine! | – 好的 很好 – 很好! |
[00:33] | Honey,could you go tell your sister in the kitchen that her room’s ready? | 宝贝 你能去厨房告诉姐姐 她的房间已经好了么? |
[00:36] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说啥? |
[00:37] | She’s not even home from school yet. | 她都没有从学校回来过 |
[00:40] | You know,it’s Friday. | 知道吗 今天星期五 |
[00:41] | I bet she left school and went on that ski trip. | 我敢打赌她离开学校去滑雪旅行了 |
[00:44] | Ariel? | |
[00:50] | Time is priceless,yet it costs us nothing. | 时间无价 却任你予取予求 |
[00:56] | You can do anything you want with it… | 你可以随意消磨… |
[01:00] | but own it. | 却无法真正拥有 |
[01:05] | You can spend it,but you can’t keep it. | 你可以自由度过 却不能让其停留 |
[01:09] | And once you’ve lost it,there’s no getting it back. | 时间一旦放任自流 就再也无法追回 |
[01:14] | It’s just… gone. | 它只会…一去不复返 |
[01:24] | Did you think I wasn’t gonna come up there and get you? | 你以为我不会去那里找你? |
[01:30] | Did you honestly think that once we realized you were gone, | 你真的以为你先斩后奏了 |
[01:32] | that-that we were just gonna let you stay up there? | 我们就会让你待在那里? |
[01:34] | That was the most humiliating experience of my entire life. | 这是我这辈子最丢脸的事 |
[01:37] | – Well,I’m sorry. – The way you rang the doorbell? | – 噢 很抱歉 – 你乱按门铃 |
[01:40] | You woke everybody up and dragged me out of there | 把所有人都吵醒 然后把我拖出来 |
[01:42] | – in front of all my friends! – I didn’t drag you. | – 当着我所有朋友的面! – 我没有拖你 |
[01:43] | – I hate you! – Well,I can’t do anything about that. | – 我恨你! – 我也没办法 |
[01:46] | We told you you couldn’t go,and you went anyway. | 我们说过不准你去的 你却自说自话去了 |
[01:49] | For no reason at all! | 你们不讲道理! |
[01:51] | It was just a ski trip! | 那只是滑雪旅行! |
[01:53] | Yes,with boys! With 18-year-old boys! | 对 和男生一起! 和18岁的男生一起! |
[01:55] | So you don’t trust me! | 你根本就不相信我! |
[01:57] | No,I don’t trust them,Ariel. | 不 我是不相信他们 Ariel |
[01:59] | You don’t have to trust them! You have to trust me! | 你不必相信他们! 但你必须相信我! |
[02:02] | I am older than you; I’ve lived longer than you; | 我年纪比你大 经历得比你多 |
[02:04] | and I’d like to think that I’ve acquired a little bit of wisdom | 我想我吃过的盐 |
[02:07] | along the way that you might not have acquired yet! | 比你吃过的米还多! |
[02:10] | Couple years from now,you’ll be old enough,you go out,you-you go to college, | 再过两年 你成年了 你去上班也好 上大学也好 |
[02:14] | you’ll be out of the house,you’ll make your own decisions! Until then… | 搬出去住也好 都随便你! 那之前… |
[02:16] | Dad! | 爸! |
[02:33] | It’s your sister’s birthday tomorrow,so when you get up in the morning, | 明天是你妹妹生日 所以明早起来 |
[02:36] | I don’t want any attitude,okay? | 别让我看到你这张臭脸 好吗? |
[02:45] | Well,how did it go? | 事情怎样了? |
[02:47] | How do you think it went? | 你觉得能怎样? |
[02:50] | Did you hit any rain? | 你们碰上下雨了吗? |
[02:52] | What are you talking about? We haven’t had rain here for a month. | 你在说什么? 这里都一个月没下过雨了 |
[02:57] | What did she say? | 她说了什么? |
[02:59] | She didn’t say anything,not a word. | 她什么都没说 闭口不谈 |
[03:01] | I couldn’t get her to talk to me the whole way home. | 一路上都不肯睬我 |
[03:05] | How did we get here,Al? | 怎么会变成这样 Al? |
[03:06] | I mean,how the hell did we get here? | 我是说 怎么会搞成这样? |
[03:49] | Medium Season05 Episode10 Then… and Again | 第10集 昔日再现 |
[03:59] | No standing on tippy-toes. That’s cheating. | 别踮脚尖 那是赖皮 |
[04:01] | Oh,my goodness,I think we’re looking at… | 天哪 我想我们看到了… |
[04:03] | at-at record-shattering heights here. | 新的身高记录 |
[04:07] | Don’t you feel dizzy being up that high? | 长那么高会头不晕吗? |
[04:10] | Ah,you,my dear,are officially five years tall! | 宝贝 你正式达到5岁的身高了! |
[04:14] | Happy birthday,baby! | 生日快乐 宝贝! |
[04:17] | Can we have cake now? | 现在能吃蛋糕了吗? |
[04:19] | Ooh,cake for breakfast? No,no,no. | 噢 蛋糕当早餐吃? 不行 |
[04:22] | We must save that for later. | 我们得留着待会儿吃 |
[04:23] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗? |
[04:24] | You and your friend Lauren are gonna have a play date. | 你和你朋友Lauren要去办家家酒 |
[04:27] | Then when Mama gets home,she and Daddy are gonna take you and your friends to the movies! | 等妈妈回来了 就和你爸爸 带你和你朋友一起去看电影! |
[04:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[04:36] | I have to go to my boss’s,do a little bit of work. | 我要去我老板家 有点工作要做 |
[04:38] | But it’s Saturday. | 可是今天是星期六 |
[04:40] | Just be for a couple of hours. | 就去几个小时 |
[04:41] | You know what,by the time you get here,I’ll probably already be home. | 知道吗 等你回来了 我也应该已经回来了 |
[04:47] | Happy birthday,sweetie! | 生日快乐 宝贝! |
[04:52] | Hey,Ariel,um,can you help your sister with breakfast while I talk to your dad? | Ariel 能照顾你妹妹们吃早餐吗? 我有事要和你爸谈一下 |
[04:56] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[05:01] | Hey,I’m going straight to Mommy Hell,aren’t I? | 现在我成了坏母亲 对吗? |
[05:03] | It’s only for a couple of hours,and it’s not like you could have said no. | 不过是几个小时 而且你也拒绝不了 |
[05:07] | You’ll be here for all the important stuff. | 重头戏都等你回来再开始 |
[05:09] | Okay,if I’m not back by 10:30,call Devalos,tell him the house is on fire. | 如果我十点半还没回来 打给Devalos 就说家里着火了 |
[05:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:13] | You know,you’re a lot shorter than I was when I was five? | 知道吗 你比我五岁的时候矮多了? |
[05:16] | Bridgette! Stop it. | Bridgette! 够了 |
[05:19] | What’s the big deal? You were a lot shorter than I was when I was five. | 有什么大不了的? 你比我五岁的时候矮多了 |
[05:22] | Only a little bit. | 只矮了一点点 |
[05:24] | Marie is alot shorter than me. | Marie比我矮多了 |
[05:28] | I think it’s because they broke you before you were born. | 我想是因为你在出生前受过伤 |
[05:30] | Who broke me? | 谁弄伤了我? |
[05:32] | Bridgette,why are you telling her things like that? It’s her birthday. | Bridgette 干嘛跟她说那些事? 今天是她生日 |
[05:35] | What? It’s true. You know it’s true. | 那是真的 你知道是真的 |
[05:38] | That’s why she’s short. | 那就是她矮小的原因 |
[05:39] | That’s why she has to wear glasses. | 也是她必须戴眼镜的原因 |
[05:41] | Somebody broke me? Who broke me? | 有人弄伤了我? 是谁? |
[05:43] | What’s going on in here? | 这里都在干嘛? |
[05:45] | Who broke me,Daddy? | 谁弄伤了我 爸爸? |
[05:47] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[05:50] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么? |
[05:51] | Bridgette’s telling her about the car accident, | Bridgette在跟她说车祸的事 |
[05:52] | the one that happened just before she was born. | 就是在她快出生前的那次 |
[05:55] | She said you broke me. | 他说你弄伤了我 |
[05:57] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,nobody broke you. | 哇哇哇 没人弄伤你 |
[06:00] | No,no,no,Mommy was in a car accident,and technically,you were,too, | 妈妈遭遇了车祸 专业地说 你也在 |
[06:05] | because you were just a little baby in Mommy’s belly. | 因为那时你在妈妈的肚子里 |
[06:08] | But nothing happened to you. Nothing happened to anyone. | 但你安然无恙 大家都平安无事 |
[06:11] | It was a long time ago,when Mommy was pregnant with you. | 那是很久以前的事了 那时妈妈肚子里怀了你 |
[06:16] | Reallypregnant. She was,like,this big. | 的确怀上了 肚子有这么大 |
[06:20] | She was driving through an intersection,and then a… | 她正驾车穿过十字路口 然后… |
[06:22] | a car ran a red light,and,um,actually,it wasn’t a… car. | 一辆车闯了红灯 事实上是一辆… |
[06:27] | It was a plumber’s van,a Klog King plumber’s van. | 管道公司的车 Klog King管道公司的车 |
[06:30] | And it broke me? | 是它撞伤了我? |
[06:33] | No,sweetie,you were fine. | 不 宝贝 你没事 |
[06:34] | At first we worried about you,but you turned out fine. | 一开始我们很担心你 但结果你没事 |
[06:37] | You weren’t broken. You were a perfect little baby. | 你没受伤 你还是个完美的孩子 |
[06:40] | And now you’re a perfect little… five-year-old girl. | 而现在你是个完美的…5岁孩子 |
[07:06] | Hello? Mr. Devalos? | 在吗? Devalos长官? |
[07:13] | Mr. Devalos,it’s Allison. | Devalos长官 我是Allison |
[07:19] | Good. Uh,sir,I brought those files that you wanted to go over with me. | 好的 长官 我把你想和我一起 复查的文件带来了 |
[07:25] | Wha… | 怎么… |
[07:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[07:31] | Please,she has nothing to do with this. You came here for me. | 她与此无关 你是冲着我来的 |
[07:33] | Just… let her go. | 请放过她 |
[07:35] | I asked you a question. | 回答我的问题 |
[07:39] | – We work together. – Please,just… | – 我们是同事 – 求你… |
[07:42] | put the gun down. Let’s… let’s talk about this. | 把枪放下 我们…我们好好谈谈 |
[07:45] | There is nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[07:48] | You took five years away from me. | 你夺走了我五年的自由 |
[07:50] | Five years. | 五年 |
[07:52] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的人生 |
[07:55] | Now… I’m gonna ruin yours. | 现在… 我也要毁了你的人生 |
[07:58] | Please… | 求你… |
[08:10] | No,no,no! Please! Please,please,please,please don’t! Please! | 不! 求你! 求你别! 求你! |
[08:13] | It’s my daughter’s birthday. | 今天是我女儿的生日 |
[08:25] | Are you… are you okay? Can-can you hear me? Are you okay? | 你…没事吧? 能听到吗? 没事吧? |
[08:32] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[08:33] | I – I thought I could make the yellow light,and when you pulled through,I… | 我以为我能穿过黄灯 当你穿过去的时候 我… |
[08:37] | I was going too fast,and… | 我开得太快了… |
[08:41] | Oh,my God. You’re pregnant. | 噢 天哪 你怀孕了 |
[08:44] | – What are you talking about? – I hit a pregnant lady. | – 你在说什么? – 我撞了孕妇的车 |
[08:57] | What day is it? | 今天是星期几? |
[08:59] | Uh,M-Monday. Why? | 嗯 星期一 怎么了? |
[09:01] | What-what year is it? | 今年是哪一年? |
[09:02] | Are you serious? You don’t know what year it is? | 你是认真的吗? 你不知道今年是哪年? |
[09:05] | Uh,may-maybe you should sit down. | 或许你该坐下来 |
[09:08] | Uh,you want me to walk you to the curb? | 让我送你到路边好吗? |
[09:10] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗? |
[09:12] | Have we done this before? | 以前发生这事过吗? |
[09:14] | What do you… what do you mean,had an accident? | 你说什么 发生过车祸? |
[09:17] | Who’s the president? | 现在的总统是谁? |
[09:18] | Of the United States? Lady,you’re scaring me. | 美国总统? 女士 你别吓我 |
[09:21] | Okay,forget that. What-what year is this? | 好吧 算了 今年是哪年了? |
[09:27] | Uh,you-you know the year,right? It’s 2004. | 你知道的 对吧? 是2004年 |
[09:31] | Bush is the president. You had a bad accident. | 布什是总统 你遭遇了一场车祸 |
[09:35] | Let me walk you to the curb. | 让我送你到路边好吗? |
[09:37] | I’ll call you an ambulance,all right? | 我帮你叫救护车 好吗? |
[09:45] | You are a very lucky woman,Mrs. Dubois. | 你是个非常幸运的女人 Dubois女士 |
[09:48] | The car accident seems to have caused no damage at all to the baby. | 车祸没有对孩子造成任何伤害 |
[09:53] | Butjust to be safe,I’m gonna speak to your OB-GYN this afternoon, | 但为了安全起见 下午我会和你的妇产科医生谈谈的 |
[09:57] | ask him or her to keep a close eye on things. | 请他密切关注你的情况 |
[09:59] | Oh,don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 噢 别担心 不会有事的 |
[10:01] | She’s gonna be a beautiful,healthy baby. | 她会是个漂亮健康的孩子 |
[10:04] | Oh,I didn’t realize. You already know the sex? | 噢 我还不知道 你已经知道孩子的性别了? |
[10:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[10:13] | Oh,my God. I got here as fast as I could. | 噢 天哪 我尽快赶过来了 |
[10:16] | She’s fine,Mr. Dubois. | 她没事 Dubois先生 |
[10:18] | And the baby appears to be just fine as well. | 孩子也平安无事 |
[10:21] | Thank God. Look at you. You’re so calm. | 感谢上帝 瞧你 很镇定嘛 |
[10:28] | Talked to the guy from the body shop. | 我和修车厂的人谈过了 |
[10:30] | Apparently,you know,a new windshield,which is pretty obvious, | 新的挡风玻璃 明显是要换的 |
[10:34] | they,they’re gonna have to replace the door and the front quarter panel. | 他们还要换了车门 和前侧围板 |
[10:38] | They said they got to check the frame before they can give us a final estimate. | 他们说得检查一下框架 才能给我们最终的报告 |
[10:41] | What are you grinning about? | 你在笑什么 |
[10:43] | You’ve just come back from the hospital from a horrific accident,Allison. | 你刚从一场严重的车祸中死里逃生 才从医院检查回来! Allison |
[10:47] | You could have been killed. The baby could have been killed. | 你差点就死了 宝宝也差点就死了 |
[10:50] | No,no. Sorry. | 不 不 对不起 |
[10:53] | What? | 什么? |
[10:55] | Just all of this. This car,I never thought I’d see this car again. | 就是这一切 这车 我从没想过我还能再见到 |
[11:00] | And you like this. | 还有这样的你 |
[11:03] | Like what? | 哪样? |
[11:05] | Younger. | 更年轻 |
[11:07] | Younger than what? | 比什么年轻? |
[11:09] | Allison,you’re not making any sense. | Allison 你在说胡话 |
[11:12] | All right,I know,I know. | 好吧 我知道 我知道 |
[11:13] | You’re not gonna understand,but this,uh… | 你理解不了 但是 |
[11:17] | this whole thing,this being hit by the van,spending time in the hospital, | 这一切 被货车撞上 在医院检查 |
[11:22] | you talking about the auto body shop right now. | 还有你正在说的汽车修理 |
[11:25] | All of it,it’s like I’ve been here before. | 所有的一切 就好像我曾经经历过 |
[11:28] | Like,like I’m in the | middle of this big d茅j vu. 就好像我正在经历昔日重现 |
[11:36] | What? Honey,why do you suddenly look so sad? | 怎么了? 你为什么忽然这么难过? |
[11:41] | Hey,everything’s gonna be fine. Come on. Smile. | 没事的 来 笑一个 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry,but I’m not good at this,you know? I just… | 不好意思 但是我感觉很不好 你知道吗? |
[11:48] | when you start talking about all this-this stuff,I’m not good at it. | 你开始说这些东西的时候 我感觉非常不好 |
[11:51] | I can’t smile. I… You could have… you could have died today. | 我笑不出来 你差点就 你差点就死了 |
[11:56] | I mean,when they,when they called me on the phone,I almost had a heart attack. | 他们打电话给我的时候 我差点就心脏病犯了 |
[12:00] | On top of that,I’m missing work. I mean,I don’t see the humor in this. | 而且 我搞不明白 这有什么好笑的 |
[12:02] | – Where’s the humor in this? – There’s no humor in this. | – 哪里好笑了? – 一点也不好笑 |
[12:05] | You mean this? Me saying this to you right now? | 你的意思是 我此时此刻跟你说的话 |
[12:08] | This conversation,this is d茅j vu,too? 这个对话 你也似曾相识? | |
[12:10] | This is some sort of experience that you’ve had before? | 你曾经有过这样的经历? |
[12:13] | No,I’ve never had this conversation before. | 不 我从来没有过这样的对话 |
[12:15] | Good,because I’m living my life,you know,right now,this moment,for the first time. | 很好 因为现在 就现在 我第一次 过着自己的生活 |
[12:19] | And I’m,honestly,I’m worried about you. | 说真的 我很担心你 |
[12:21] | I’m worried about our baby,and I’m worried about our other babies. | 我很担心胎儿 也担心咱们那两个孩子 |
[12:24] | And I-I’m seriously wondering if I should turn this car around | 我很想是不是掉个头 |
[12:27] | and drive you back to the hospital to have them look at you a little bit more. | 把你送回医院去 让他们更仔细的检查检查 |
[12:29] | No,no,no. Honey,I told you,that is not necessary. Everything is fine. | 不 不 亲爱的 我跟你说 没必要 我没事的 |
[12:33] | There’s no more d茅j vu. 没有似曾相识了 | |
[12:35] | The d茅j vu is gone,okay? 似曾相识没了 好吧? | |
[12:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | Okay. Now… all right. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | Listen,um,I called the university from the hospital,and I left messages for all your professors. | 听着 我在医院给学校打电话了 我给你的教授们都留了言 |
[12:56] | I told them that definitely you’re not coming in till the end of the week and maybe even longer. | 我告诉他们直到这周过完甚至更长时间 你都不会过去了 |
[13:01] | Okay? Now,promise me you’re gonna go in the house and lie down. | 好吗? 现在 答应我你进房间去躺着 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna go pick up Ariel from school and Bridgette from day care,okay? | 我去接Ariel放学 去日托接Bridgette |
[13:10] | If anything happens,anything,contractions,anything,I got my pager,I got my cell phone. | 如果有什么症状 收缩什么的 我带了寻呼机 带了电话 |
[13:14] | Honey,nothing’s gonna happen for weeks. | 亲爱的 几周内都不会生的 |
[13:16] | You don’t know that. | You don’t know that. 你不知道 你不知道 |
[13:23] | Well,it may be circumstantial,but it’s also very compelling. | 也许只是旁证 但是也很有说服力 |
[13:25] | There’s no doubt in my mind that this jury will find Nathan Hunsecker guilty | 我确信 无论如何 陪审团会裁定 |
[13:29] | of murdering his wife,none whatsoever. | Nathan Hunsecker谋杀妻子罪名成立 |
[13:31] | As I’m sure most of our viewers are aware,Jessamyn Hunsecker disappeared almost six weeks ago. | 我知道大部分观众已经得知 Jessamyn Hunsecker失踪差不多六个星期了 |
[13:37] | Shortly after going missing,police arrested her husband, | 她失踪后不久 警察逮捕了她丈夫 |
[13:40] | Nathan Hunsecker,and charged him with murder. | Nathan Hunsecker 并指控他谋杀 |
[13:44] | My God,that’s him. | 天哪 是他 |
[13:48] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[13:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[13:54] | Dad told us what happened. | 爸爸告诉我们了 |
[13:56] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:58] | You feel okay? | 你感觉如何? |
[14:00] | I need to talk to you for a second. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[14:02] | Okay. So,uh,in the future,you work for the district attorney’s office. | 好吧 这么说 未来 你会在地检办公室做事 |
[14:07] | And,uh,this guy,uh,Hunsecker,who he’s trying to put away right now, | 然后 这个家伙 Hunsecker 他要抓起来的人 |
[14:12] | he’s gonna end up shooting and killing you both, | 会射杀你们俩 |
[14:14] | murdering you both,uh,in the district attorney’s house. | 在地方检察官家里杀害你们俩 |
[14:19] | In the future,five years from now,yes. | 未来 五年后 没错 |
[14:22] | In the future. | 未来 |
[14:24] | I feel like I need to warn him. | 我觉得我应该警告他 |
[14:26] | I’m sorry. Warn who? | 不好意思 警告谁? |
[14:27] | The district attorney. | 地方检察官 |
[14:32] | Look,I see you’re having a tough time with this. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[14:34] | I see that I’m upsetting you. I’m sorry. | 我知道我让你不安了 对不起 |
[14:37] | But maybe that’s why this is all happening. | 但也许 这就是为什么会这样 |
[14:39] | Maybe this is why I woke up in 2004. | 也许这就是为什么我会在2004年醒过来 |
[14:44] | You know,in the future,I talk to you about this kind of stuff all the time. | 在未来 我经常都会跟你说这样的事 |
[14:50] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么? |
[14:51] | I want you to tell me what to do. | 我想让你告诉我该怎么办 |
[14:53] | Darling,I don’t think there’s anything to do. | 亲爱的 我不觉得你该做什么 |
[14:55] | You don’t know the district attorney. | 你都不认识地区检察官 |
[14:58] | And more importantly,he doesn’t know you. | 更重要的是 他不认识你 |
[15:24] | Mrs. Hunsecker,you came. | Hunsecker夫人 你来了 |
[15:26] | – Against my better judgment. – Come on. Don’t say that. | – 我不应该来的 – 少来了 别这么说 |
[15:28] | I don’t know why you need to keep going around about this. | 我不知道你为什么还要继续这样 |
[15:31] | It’s not like there were any surprises. | 不会有惊喜的 |
[15:33] | I couldn’t have been clearer. | 我说得再清楚不过了 |
[15:34] | This thing we had– it was all about having fun. | 我们的关系 就是玩玩而已 |
[15:38] | And we had fun. | 我们玩得很爽 |
[15:40] | And we can have more fun. | 我们可以玩得更爽 |
[15:41] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[15:43] | Why? Because I like you? Because I care? | 为什么? 因为我喜欢你? 因为我在乎? |
[15:45] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[15:47] | I’m not looking to be liked. | 我并非想要被喜欢 |
[15:48] | I’m not looking to be cared about. That I get at home. | 也不想要被你在乎 我在家能得到那一切 |
[15:58] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我 |
[15:59] | No. I like you. I’ve always liked you. | 不 我喜欢你 我一直都只是喜欢 |
[16:04] | But I love my husband. | 而我爱我丈夫 |
[16:06] | Just like you,love my husband. | 仅仅是喜欢你 我爱我丈夫 |
[16:09] | So I need you to look at me and tell me you understand it’s over. | 你看着我 告诉我你清楚我们结束了 |
[16:13] | – Please. – Jess. | – 拜托了 |
[16:15] | No more calls. No more e-mails,or I’ll tell him. | 别再打电话 也别再写电邮 不然我就告诉他 |
[16:18] | I’ll tell Nate everything,and that would be bad for me. | 我告诉Nate一切 虽然对我不利 |
[16:22] | But we both know that would be bad for you,too. | 但是我们都很清楚 对你也很不利 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:34] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[16:37] | But,um,you don’t have to go right now,do you? | 但是 你不用现在就走 好吗? |
[16:41] | – As a matter of fact,I need to… – Because I-I made us a picnic. | – 事实上 我要走 – 因为我为咱们准备了一个野餐 |
[16:45] | It’s the middle of the night. | 半夜了 |
[16:47] | Yeah,it’s a… candlelight picnic. | 是一个烛光野餐 |
[16:50] | – Candles,tablecloth on the ground,wine… – I’m sorry. | – 蜡烛 地上铺了桌布 酒 – 对不起 |
[16:53] | Please,will you just please come,just look at it? | 拜托了 求求你跟我来 就看一下就好? |
[16:58] | Spent the past 45 minutes setting it up I mean,look at me. | 我花了45分钟来布置 你看着我 |
[17:01] | You don’t have to eat anything or drink anything. | 你不用吃什么喝什么 |
[17:03] | Just please,at least come look at it. Okay? | 拜托了 至少看一下 好吗? |
[17:07] | Don’t make me fold it up and put it away and bring it home,knowing you didn’t even see it. | 别让我收起来带回家 而你连看都没看 |
[17:15] | Okay. Fine. I’ll take a look. | 好吧 我去看看 |
[17:19] | But then I’ve got to go. | 但看完我就得走了 |
[17:21] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好 – 好 |
[17:29] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[17:31] | I don’t get it. Where’s the picnic? | 我不明白 野餐在哪里? |
[17:35] | I don’t see any candles. | 我没有看到蜡烛 |
[17:40] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[17:41] | This? Well,this is what you wanted. | 这个? 这就是你想要的 |
[17:48] | This is me showing you I understand. | 这就是我告诉你 我懂了 |
[17:49] | No. Please,please don’t shoot me. Please! | 不 求求你 别杀我 求求你! |
[17:53] | Oh,my God. | 天哪 |
[18:00] | My name is Allison Dubois,and I-I’m trying to reach the district attorney. | 我叫做Allison Dubois 我要找地区检察官 |
[18:06] | I have some information about the Nathan Hunsecker case,and I was given this number. | 我有关于Nathan Hunsecker案的线索 他们告诉我打这只电话 |
[18:10] | Uh,good morning,Mrs. Dubois. This is Officer Scanlon. | 早上好 Dubois夫人 我是警员Scanlon |
[18:13] | So,uh,what kind of information are we talking about here? | 你有什么线索? |
[18:18] | Wait,I’m sorry. Did you say Officer Scanlon,not Detective Scanlon? | 等一下 不好意思 你刚才说警员Scanlon 而不是探员Scanlon? |
[18:21] | Uh,no,ma’am. Detectives,uh… they don’t work the tip line. | 不 夫人 探员 他们不接听热线的 |
[18:25] | Officers do. Now,what can I do for you today? | 警员接听 能帮你什么? |
[18:29] | O – Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | Well,um,Officer Scanlon,uh,I have reason to believe | Scanlon警员 我有理由相信 |
[18:34] | that the district attorney is prosecuting the wrong man. | 地区检察官抓错人了 |
[18:38] | Actually,I know for a fact that Nathan Hunsecker didn’t kill his wife. | 事实上 我知道 Nathan Hunsecker没有杀害他的妻子 |
[18:41] | Another man did. | 别人干的 |
[18:43] | If you like,I can give you a detailed description of what this man looked like. | 如果你愿意 我可以给你详细描述 那个人长什么样子 |
[18:46] | I can even tell you where he buried Jessamyn Hunsecker’s body. | 我甚至可以告诉你 Jessamyn Hunsecker的尸体埋在哪里 |
[18:50] | So wait a second. Are you telling me that you’re a witness? | 等一下 你是说你是目击证人? |
[18:53] | You telling me you actually saw this murder being committed? | 你是说你看见了案件的发生? |
[18:57] | Well,no,no. Not exactly. | 不 不是 不完全是 |
[19:00] | Well,I don’t understand.How is it you know what the real killer looks like | 我不理解 如果你没有看到他行凶 |
[19:02] | if you didn’t actually see him commit the murder? | 你怎么知道凶手长什么样子? |
[19:05] | And how would you know where the body was buried if you didn’t see someone bury it? | 如果你没有看见他掩埋尸体 你又是怎么知道尸体被埋在什么地方的? |
[19:08] | I’m sorry. Could you please,uh,spell your name again for me,ma’am? | 不好意思 请您再拼一下您的名字 夫人? |
[19:12] | Hello? Ma’am,are you there? | 喂? 夫人 你还在线吗? |
[19:15] | You do understand it’s a crime to knowingly provide false information to the police. | 你应该知道蓄意提供虚假信息 给警方是违法的吧 |
[19:19] | Don’t you think you ought to have some breakfast? | 我们该去吃早餐了 |
[19:22] | It’s Tuesday. It’s waffle day. Your favorite. | 今天是礼拜二 华夫饼节 你最喜欢的 |
[19:26] | Today’s Tuesday? | 今天是礼拜二? |
[19:27] | All day. | 全天都是 |
[19:31] | Hey,um,how would you feel about me borrowing your car? | 我能借用一下你的车吗? |
[19:35] | I could just give the girls a ride to-to day care and school. | 我送孩子去日托和学校 |
[19:38] | And I could give you a ride to work. | 然后我开车送你去上班 |
[19:40] | What,are you,are you feeling well enough to go to class? | 你觉得你可以回去上课了? |
[19:45] | Well,I just,uh,have a little errand I’d like to run. | 我只是有点儿小事情需要处理 |
[19:52] | Thanks,Lucy. | 谢谢 Lucy |
[19:54] | Excuse me,Mr. District Attorney. | 打扰一下 检察官先生 |
[19:57] | I’m sorry to disturb your lunch. | 不好意思打扰你用午餐了 |
[19:59] | I tried to call your office,but they wouldn’t put me through. | 我试过打电话到你办公室 但是他们不帮我转接 |
[20:02] | I have information regarding the Nathan Hunsecker case, | 我有关于Nathan Hunsecker案的线索 |
[20:05] | information I think might help prove his innocence. | 我相信这些线索能证明他的清白 |
[20:08] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:10] | I’m-I’m sorry. Do… we know each other? Have we met? | 不好意思 我们认识吗? 我们见过? |
[20:16] | Um,sit down,please. | 请坐 |
[20:17] | Uh,you look like you should be sitting down. | 看起来你应该坐下 |
[20:20] | Um,I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name. | 不好意思 我不知道你的名字 |
[20:25] | It’s Dubois. Allison Dubois. | Dubois 我是Allison Dubios |
[20:28] | Okay,Ms. Dubois. | 好吧 Dubios夫人 |
[20:30] | Um,what is it you wanted to tell me? | 你想跟我说什么? |
[20:33] | I can give you a description of the man who shot Jessamyn Hunsecker. | 我能描述射杀Jessamyn Hunsecker的凶手 |
[20:37] | I can even show you where she’s buried. | 我甚至能告诉你埋尸地点 |
[20:40] | Well,that’s quite a tip. | 这真是个大消息 |
[20:42] | Uh,may I ask how you came to know all this? | 我能问问你是怎么知道的吗 |
[20:45] | Well,it’d be simpler if you didn’t. | 如果你不问 事情会更简单些 |
[20:47] | The important thing is I can take you straight to where her body is. | 重要的是 我能带你找到她的尸体 |
[20:51] | We can even go in the same car,if you like. | 如果你愿意 我们甚至可以搭同一辆车去 |
[20:54] | And did you tell the police all this? | 你报警了吗 |
[20:56] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[20:58] | What was the problem? | 然而问题是? |
[20:59] | They asked me what you asked me. They wanted to know how I knew. | 他们问了同样的问题 我怎么知道的 |
[21:02] | And what did you say? | 你怎么回答 |
[21:04] | I hung up. | 我挂了电话 |
[21:08] | Are you afraid to tell me how you know? | 你害怕告诉我是怎么知道的? |
[21:11] | If you’re involved in this crime,I may be able to offer you some form of arrangement, | 如果你涉入这次谋杀 我也许能为你做些安排 |
[21:16] | some leniency in return for your testimony. | 以你的证词换来宽容处理 |
[21:19] | I wasn’t involved. | 我没有参与 |
[21:25] | I saw it in a dream. | 我梦见了这场谋杀 |
[21:30] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[21:31] | I know how this sounds,but I have them all the time. | 我知道这听起来有多荒谬 但他们总是出现 |
[21:34] | These dreams,I mean. Dreams that show me things. | 我指的是这些梦 梦会告诉我一些事 |
[21:35] | And they’re actually quite accurate. | 实际上它们非常准确 |
[21:39] | So does that mean we’re going? | 所以你的意思是我们可以走了? |
[21:40] | Does that mean you want me to show you the body? | 你准备让我带你去找尸体了 |
[21:42] | No. This meansI’mgoing. | 不 我的意思是我要走了 |
[21:49] | But,sir,he’s gonna kill you. | 但是 先生 他会杀了你 |
[21:55] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[21:57] | Nathan Hunsecker. | |
[21:58] | In five years,he’s gonna come to your house and he’s gonna shoot you, | 五年后 他会闯进你家并对你开枪 |
[22:01] | and I’m guessing it’s ’cause you convict him of a crime he didn’t commit. | 我猜是因为你让他枉受冤罪 |
[22:04] | Okay,miss,look,my instinct is to turn and leave, | 你看 小姐 我一向有话直说 |
[22:07] | but I can see you’re very pregnant and I’m concerned about your mental health. | 但是看得出你怀孕很久了 而且我担心你的精神有点问题 |
[22:10] | Are you under someone’s care? Is there someone I can call? | 有人照顾你吗 我可以给谁打电话 |
[22:13] | No,there’s no one to call. | 没有 不需要打电话 |
[22:14] | I just… I need you to understand. | 我只是…我想要你明白 |
[22:17] | I see things. | 我看到某些事情发生了 |
[22:19] | Sometimes I even know things that haven’t happened yet. | 有时候我甚至能预见未来 |
[22:22] | And I understand that that sounds crazy,but believe it or not, | 我知道听来疯狂 但是信不信由你 |
[22:25] | in a few years you’re gonna come to depend on me. | 几年你后你会需要我帮忙 |
[22:29] | We’re gonna work together. We’re gonna be friends. | 我们会一起工作 会成为朋友 |
[22:32] | How do you think I knew that you were gonna be here? | 你觉得我是怎么知道你会来这里 |
[22:35] | Because one day,years from now,when we’re friends, | 因为几年后的某天 当我们成了朋友 |
[22:38] | you’re gonna tell me that you come here every Tuesday for a carnita sandwich, | 你告诉我 你 每周三都来吃这里肉松三明治 |
[22:42] | that they are the best in the city,that they remind you of sandwiches | 因为这是这个城市最好的 因为它总能让你想起 |
[22:45] | that your Aunt Maria used to make when you’d visit her in Rosarita. | 当你探望Rosarita的玛利亚阿姨时 她常做的三明治的味道 |
[22:51] | Please,sir,just,just send someone to the entrance of Clove Lake Park. | 先生 拜托你 就 就派人去丁香湖公园的入口看看 |
[22:56] | She’s buried in a shallow grave right inside the tree line. | 她被埋在林木线内的一个浅坑里 |
[23:01] | She was shot once in the head. | 头部中了一枪 |
[23:10] | Do you know where the extra toothbrushes are? | 备用的牙刷在哪 |
[23:13] | Hey,do you hear me? | 听到我说话吗 |
[23:16] | Oh,yeah,sorry. | 听到了 抱歉 |
[23:20] | I’m gonna have another baby. | 我们将有另一个宝宝 |
[23:22] | Here I was thinking we were done with all this,but now I’m about to do it all over again. | 我以为我们已经有经验了 但现在我就像重新开始 |
[23:27] | for the fourth time. | 已经第四次了 |
[23:30] | Talk about being the last to know. | 作为最后一个知道的人 |
[23:32] | Boy,do I feel dumb. Here I was,I thought I was packing your bag for our third baby. | 难道我是个傻子吗 我现在就是 我以为我是在为老三收拾行李 |
[23:38] | Yeah,I noticed that. Why are you doing that? | 对 我也发现了 你干嘛现在就收拾 |
[23:40] | Call me crazy,seeing that your due date is tomorrow. | 我快疯了 你知道你的预产期就在明天 |
[23:43] | Do you have a preference? | 你比较喜欢哪件 |
[23:45] | Not really. | 一件都不喜欢 |
[23:48] | Hey,you know,you don’t have to rush to pack this bag. | 你知道 你不必急着收拾包裹 |
[23:51] | Marie’s late. She’s not even gonna be here for three weeks. | 玛丽生得晚 三周内她都不会来这 |
[23:56] | We’re having another girl? | 我们又会有一个女儿? |
[24:04] | You know what? I forgot that we weren’t gonna find out this time. | 我忘了我们现在不该知道这事儿 |
[24:09] | Well,who could that be? It’s almost 10:00 at night. | 这是谁啊 现在都快晚上10点了 |
[24:12] | You don’t know? You know everything else! | 你不知道? 我以为你什么都知道 |
[24:18] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[24:19] | Evening,sir. We’re looking for Allison Dubois. | 晚上好 先生 我们找Allison Dubois |
[24:22] | Uh,what is this regarding? | 有什么事吗 |
[24:24] | Our district attorney would like to speak to her about some information | 地方检察官希望就她提供的 |
[24:26] | that she passed on regarding the Hunsecker case. | Hunsecker谋杀案的线索跟她谈谈 |
[24:29] | Are you Allison Dubois? | 你就是Allison Dubois? |
[24:31] | Information? What kind of information? | 线索? 什么线索 |
[24:32] | Do you have any idea what he’s talking about? | 你知道他在说什么吗? |
[24:35] | I know exactly what he’s talking about. | 我很清楚他在说什么 |
[24:38] | Anyway,folks,we should get going. | 不管怎样 各位 我们该走了 |
[24:40] | It’s important that the district attorney speak with her this evening. | 检察官要求今晚就跟她谈 |
[24:43] | As you can see,my wife is very pregnant. | 你们看到了 我妻子快生了 |
[24:45] | Honey,can you stay with the kids? | 亲爱的 你能跟孩子们呆在一起吗 |
[24:47] | I’ll just run and get dressed. | 我现在就去换衣服 |
[24:50] | Appreciate your cooperation,ma’am. | 感谢您的合作 女士 |
[24:53] | Despite my better judgment,I sent a team of investigators out to Clove Lake Park this afternoon. | 虽然我无法理解 下午我还是派了一组调查员去丁香湖公园 |
[24:59] | Jessamyn Hunsecker’s body was exactly where you said it would be,shot once in the head. | Jessamyn Hunsecker的尸体就在那里 被发现 头部有一处枪伤 |
[25:04] | Well,you’re very welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[25:11] | I didn’t bring you here to thank you,Mrs. Dubois. | 我不是带你来接受感谢的 Dubois夫人 |
[25:13] | You’re here because I still need you to tell me how you knew what you knew. | 你来是因为你还是得告诉我 你从哪里知道这些 |
[25:17] | Notwithstanding our conversation earlier in the day,I need a plausible explanation. | 不是早上那样的谈话 我需要一个靠谱的解释 |
[25:22] | I already gave you the only explanation I have. | 我给了你唯一的解释 |
[25:25] | Were you a witness? Were you an accessory? | 你是目击者? 或者你是从犯? |
[25:28] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[25:29] | I had nothing to do with what happened to Jessamyn Hunsecker. | Jessamyn Hunsecker身上发生的任何事 都与我无关 |
[25:33] | I’m sorry,but your promise is of no value to me and of no help to you. | 对不起 你的保证对我没有任何价值 也帮不了你什么 |
[25:37] | I need an explanation,a real-world explanation. | 我要一个解释 一个真实的解释 |
[25:46] | You should know that when the body was exhumed the crime scene unit | 你得知道 尸体挖出来后 |
[25:48] | believed they found some DNA on Miss Hunsecker’s clothing. | 鉴证科在Hunsecker太太的衣服上 发现了一些DNA |
[25:52] | What kind of DNA? | 谁的DNA? |
[25:53] | I’d rather not say. | 这我不能说 |
[25:55] | Just that we suspect that it belongs to someone who had something to do with Mrs. Hunsecker’s death. | 我们怀疑DNA的主人 与Hunsecker夫人的死有关 |
[26:01] | I’m sure that you won’t mind providing a DNA sample of your own to the police for comparison? | 我相信你不会介意 向警方提供你的DNA作为对比 |
[26:05] | No,of course not. | 不 当然不介意 |
[26:07] | That was easy. | 那事情就简单多了 |
[26:10] | Now if you’ll just tell me how you came to know where the body was buried. | 现在你是不是能告诉我 你如何得知的埋尸地点 |
[26:14] | I already told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[26:18] | So your only explanation is that it all came to you in a dream? | 所以你唯一的解释是 它就这样闯进你梦里? |
[26:23] | It’s notmyonly explanation. It’stheonly explanation. | 不是我唯一的解释 它就是唯一的解释 |
[26:30] | Well,then you leave me no choice. | 好吧 那我别无选择了 |
[26:31] | Officer,would you please take Mrs. Dubois to the booking desk? | 警官 麻烦你带Dubois夫人去登记台 |
[26:34] | Wha… what are you doing? | 什么…你要做什么 |
[26:36] | I’m having you placed under arrest for obstruction of justice. | 我现在以妨碍司法公正罪逮捕你 |
[26:39] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没做错任何事 |
[26:42] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[26:43] | If you can’t afford one,one will be provided for you. | 如果你负担不起 政府可以免费为你提供一名 |
[26:48] | Can I please just see my wife? She’s nine months pregnant. | 我就不能见见我妻子吗 她已经怀孕九个月了 |
[26:50] | Your wife’s in booking now,Mr. Dubois. She’s being processed. | 您的妻子正在登记 Dubois先生 她将被起诉 |
[26:53] | In the morning,she’ll go before the judge. | 等到早上 她将接受审判 |
[26:56] | In the morning? | 今天早上? |
[26:57] | Did you not hear the part about her being nine months pregnant? | 你没听我说她已经有九个月身孕了吗 |
[26:59] | Her due date is tomorrow. | 她的预产期就在明天 |
[27:02] | Look,I know that she can say some… | 你看 我知道她也许说了什么 |
[27:04] | you know,some pretty crazy things,but there’s no way that she killed someone. | 你知道 一些非常癫狂的事 但她绝对不会杀人 |
[27:08] | Look,maybe she did. Maybe she didn’t. I don’t know. | 你看 也许她做了 也许没做 我不知道 |
[27:11] | All I know is she knew exactly where Jessamyn Hunsecker’s body was buried. | 我所知道的是 她很清楚Jessamyn Hunsecker埋在哪里 |
[27:15] | And that can’t be explained by hormones. Excuse me. | 这不是孕期荷尔蒙能解释的 抱歉 |
[27:20] | Officer Scanlon. | Scanlon警官 |
[27:23] | I’m actually talking to the husband right now. | 我正跟她丈夫谈话 |
[27:26] | You’re kidding. No,I’ll tell him,yeah. All right,all right. | 你在开玩笑? 不 我会告诉他 对 好 好 |
[27:33] | That was the District Attorney’s office. | 检察官办公室打来的 |
[27:35] | Looks like you’ll be seeing your wife a lot sooner than we thought. | 看来你会比我们想象得更早见到您夫人 |
[27:59] | Mrs. Dubois,I’m gonna give you one last chance to tell me how you knew | Dubois夫人 给你最后一个机会告诉我 你是如何得知 |
[28:03] | where to find Jessamyn Hunsecker’s body. | 在哪里能找到Jessamyn Hunsecker的尸体 |
[28:06] | It’s like I said. | 就像我说过的 |
[28:08] | It came to me in a dream. I saw her face. | 我梦见了她 我看到了她的脸 |
[28:10] | I saw the face of the man who murdered her. | 我看到了凶手的脸 |
[28:17] | All right,then. You’re free to go. Your husband’s waiting for you. | 那好 你可以走了 你丈夫在等你 |
[28:23] | I don’t understand. Are you saying that I’m no longer under arrest? | 我不明白 你是说我被释放了? |
[28:27] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 就是这个意思 |
[28:28] | The case against Nathan Hunsecker is closed. | 起诉Nathan Hunsecker的案子 已经结束了 |
[28:31] | Well,how can that be? | 怎么会? |
[28:33] | That is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[28:36] | He didn’t do it. He didn’t kill his wife. | 他没有做 他没有弑妻 |
[28:38] | As it happens,Mr. Hunsecker doesn’t agree with you. | 事情已经发生了 Hunsecker并不这么想 |
[28:40] | I just got off the phone with his attorney. | 我刚刚接到他律师的电话 |
[28:42] | In exchange for reducing the charges to second-degree murder, | 作为裁决减为二级谋杀的交换 |
[28:45] | Mr. Hunsecker’s changing his plea from not guilty to guilty. | Hunsecker先生将无罪辩解 改为主动认罪 |
[28:48] | You can’t take that deal. You mustn’t take that deal. | 你不能接受这个交易 你绝对不能接受这个交易 |
[28:51] | This man is innocent. | 这个男人是无辜的 |
[28:52] | Mrs. Dubois,in my experience,innocent men don’t typically plead guilty. | Dubois夫人 以我的经验 无罪的人通常不会主动认罪 |
[28:57] | Oh,my God,Mr. District Attorney,you’re making a big mistake. | 天哪 检察官先生 你犯了个大错 |
[29:00] | Maybe I am,and maybe I’m not. | 也许我有 也许没有 |
[29:02] | But let me offer you some advice. | 但我想给你点忠告 |
[29:05] | I think you’re a deeply disturbed woman. | 我觉得你的精神很有问题 |
[29:08] | I believe you need professional help,and for the sake of your husband and your children, | 为了您的丈夫跟孩子 您需要专业帮助 |
[29:11] | I hope you get it. | 希望你能听我一句 |
[29:13] | Until then,know this: if you ever interfere with another city investigation again, | 最后 请你记住 如果你再妨碍我们的调查 |
[29:18] | I will see to it that you are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. | 我保证你将受到严厉惩罚 |
[29:34] | I got Mrs. Richards from across the street to watch the girls. | 我拜托街角的Richards太太 帮忙照看孩子 |
[29:38] | I lied and told her you thought you were having contracMEtiMEon s,DD so I put you in a cab. | 我骗她说你开始宫缩了 所以我送你上了计程车 |
[29:41] | Just so when we get home,we’ll just tell her it was a false alarm,okay? | 所以我们回家时就告诉她 这是虚惊一场 好吗? |
[29:47] | – Thanks for coming to get me. – Yeah. Can I ask you something? | – 谢谢你来接我 – 没关系 我能问些事吗 |
[29:50] | Um,that cop– he said that you told the police exactly where to find that woman’s body. | 那个警察– 他说你告诉他们 那个女人的准确埋尸点 |
[29:58] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[30:01] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[30:14] | So it’s a girl,huh? | 所以 你怀的是女孩? |
[30:18] | Marie? | |
[30:21] | She’s not coming for another three weeks? | 三周后她才会出世? |
[30:26] | She’s dead? | 她已经死了? |
[30:30] | Jessamyn’s dead? | Jessamyn死了? |
[30:33] | I’m sorry,Nate. | 很抱歉 Nate |
[30:35] | They found her body out at Clove Lake Park. | 他们在丁香湖公园找到了她的尸体 |
[30:45] | Listen,I know this is difficult,but I need you to focus. | 听着 我知道这很困难 但我需要你注意听我说 |
[30:50] | I need you to make some tough decisions here. | 我想要你做个艰难的决定 |
[30:53] | We have a window of opportunity,but it’s going to close quickly. | 我们还有一线希望 但机会稍纵即逝 |
[30:58] | I think it’s time we talked to the District Attorney about cutting a deal. | 我想是时候 找地方检察官做个交易了 |
[31:02] | What? Why-why would I do that? Why would I make a deal? | 什么? 为-为什么要这么做? 我为什么要做交易? |
[31:08] | Nate… | |
[31:15] | Manuel Devalos is going to crucify you. | Manuel Devalos打算判你死刑 |
[31:19] | You’ve already handed him the cross and the nails. | 而你都已经把脑袋放他刀下了 |
[31:22] | You don’t even know where you were the night Jessamyn disappeared. | 你甚至都不知道 Jessamyn失踪那晚你在哪里 |
[31:26] | Now,this guy– he means to win this case. | 现在 这家伙– 他铁定要打赢这场官司 |
[31:30] | His credibility is riding on it. | 他的成败在此一举 |
[31:33] | He’s a ruthless political animal. | 他就是一个铁石心肠的政治动物 |
[31:35] | Anybody who’s ever gone up against him will tell you that. | 凡是跟他交过手的人都会那么说的 |
[31:37] | He will go to any lengths to win. | 他会想尽一切办法赢的 |
[31:40] | And frankly… | 而且 坦白说… |
[31:43] | it wouldn’t surprise me if he had his detectives plant evidence on your wife’s body to incriminate you. | 他如果让他那些手下在你妻子尸体上 制造些证据来栽赃你 我都不会感到意外 |
[31:50] | And then you’re staring at the death penalty. | 这样 你就会被判死刑 |
[31:54] | God,I can’t make a deal. I – I didn’t kill her. | 天 我不能做交易 我- 我没杀她 |
[31:58] | Nate… | |
[32:02] | We go back a ways. | 我们俩认识很久了吧 |
[32:04] | I took this case as a favor to you. | 我接这个案子是为了帮你 |
[32:06] | I even waived my fee,but if you’re gonna ignore my advice, | 我甚至都不收取费 但如果你不听我的建议 |
[32:11] | then I have no choice but to recuse myself. | 那我没得选 我只能考虑我自己 |
[32:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:28] | Call the District Attorney’s office. | 给地方检察官的办公室打电话吧 |
[32:44] | I’m sorry,Nathan,but this really is the only way. | 抱歉 Nathan 但这的确是唯一的方法 |
[32:58] | Thank you,counselor. I appreciate your cooperation. | 谢谢 律师 感谢你的配合 |
[33:01] | Mr. District Attorney? | 地方检察官先生? |
[33:05] | Whatever you do,don’t make a deal with this man. | 不管做什么 都不要和这个人做交易 |
[33:07] | Mrs. Dubois,I had hoped that I’d seen the last of you. | Dubois夫人 我以为 上次是我们最后一次见面 |
[33:10] | I told you before,and I’ll tell you again. | 我之前跟你说过 现在再说一遍 |
[33:12] | Nathan Hunsecker is innocent. | Nathan Hunsecker是无辜的 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry,Mrs. Dubois,but you are deeply misinformed. | 抱歉 Dubois夫人 但是你完全没搞清状况 |
[33:17] | Nathan Hunsecker himself just stood with me and his attorney here in front of the judge | Nathan Hunsecker刚刚就跟我站在一起 还有他的律师 在法官面前 |
[33:21] | and pleaded guilty to second degree murder. | 他承认二级谋杀的罪名了 |
[33:23] | No,that can’t be. He didn’t kill her. His attorney did. | 不 不可能 他没杀她 是他的律师干的 |
[33:27] | I beg your pardon? Who are you and how dare you level those accusations against me? | 不好意思你再说一遍? 你是什么人 居然敢指控我干了这些事? |
[33:31] | Please,counselor,ignore her. | 律师 请别管她 |
[33:33] | She’s a public nuisance,but I promise you she poses no real threat. | 她只是个讨人嫌的人 但我向你保证 她的话没什么实质性威胁 |
[33:36] | – Officer! – No,no,no,no! | – 警官! – 不 不 不 不! |
[33:39] | He was having an affair with his client’s wife. | 他跟他客户的妻子有一腿 |
[33:42] | – Please escort her through the courthouse. – She wanted to end it,and she threatened to tell her husband. | – 请送她离开法院 – 她想结束这关系 并威胁要告诉她丈夫 |
[33:45] | That’s why he killed her! He should be the one going to prison! | 所以他才杀了她! 他才应该进监狱! |
[33:48] | Don’t do this! You’re making a big mistake! | 别这么做! 你正在犯很严重的错误! |
[33:53] | – Let’s sit her down over here. – Oh,my… Oh,my goodness. | – 让她坐那儿 – 哦 天… 哦 天哪 |
[33:57] | Nice and easy now,nice and easy. | 别紧张 现在放松 别紧张 放松 |
[33:59] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Go call an ambulance. | 没事的 没事的 快叫救护车 |
[34:02] | Shh,just do yourself a favor. Sit still. | 嘘 让你自己平静下来 坐好别动 |
[34:06] | Your water broke. | 你的羊水破了 |
[34:08] | No… No,no,no. No,this isn’t right. | 不… 不 不 不 不是 不是这样的 |
[34:13] | No,please. | 不 别 |
[34:18] | Marie isn’t supposed to come for another three weeks. | Marie三周后才应该出生啊 |
[34:21] | This isn’t supposed to be happening. | 不应该是这样的 |
[34:29] | Don’t try to move,Mrs. Dubois. | 别乱动 Dubois夫人 |
[34:30] | You’re in labor and you’ve lost a significant amount of blood. | 你快生了 而且你已经大出血了 |
[34:33] | Unfortunately,your baby is in breach, | 非常不幸 胎儿将要早产 |
[34:35] | and we’re going to have to perform an emergency cesarean section. | 我们将准备实施紧急破腹产 |
[34:37] | We need to get your baby out now. | 我们需要现在取出你的孩子 |
[34:39] | I’m right here,Allison. I’m right next to you,okay? | 我就在这儿 Allison 我就你身边 知道吗? |
[34:42] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[34:43] | Fetal heartbeat’s fading. | 胎儿心跳越来越微弱了 |
[34:45] | – What’s going on? – Let’s get her prepped! Gloves and gown. | – 怎么回事? – 准备手术! 手套和衣服 |
[34:50] | It’s gonna be okay,Allison. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 Allison 会没事的 |
[34:53] | Joe,I’m sorry. I screwed everything up. It’s all my fault. | Joe 对不起 我把事情搞砸了 都是我的错 |
[35:01] | Stay with me Allison,okay? | 别睡过去 Allison 行吗? |
[35:02] | You have to stay with me. Stay with me… | 你得坚持住 别睡过去… |
[35:22] | You’re still up? | 你还没睡? |
[35:24] | I was sure you’d be asleep. | 我还以为你肯定睡着了呢 |
[35:26] | Yeah,I was,I mean,I guess I was till like a minute ago. | 是的 我睡着了 我是说 我想 一秒钟前我还睡着 |
[35:30] | Hey,who’s the president? | 嘿 现任总统是谁? |
[35:33] | What? | 什么? |
[35:34] | Just forget that question. | 就当我没问那个问题吧 |
[35:36] | Is it Marie’s birthday tomorrow? | 明天是Marie的生日吗? |
[35:39] | Yeah,number five. | 是啊 五岁的生日 |
[35:41] | And don’t think I didn’t remind Ariel of that out in the hallway just now. | 还有 别认为我刚刚在走廊里 没提醒Ariel这次出游 |
[35:45] | Ariel,r-right. | Ariel 对 |
[35:47] | You just picked her up at her friend’s ski house? | 你刚把她从她朋友的滑雪屋接回来? |
[35:49] | How’d that go? | 怎么样? |
[35:50] | How do you think it went? | 你想会怎样? |
[35:52] | She didn’t say a thing. Not a word. | 她什么都没说 一个字都没说 |
[35:54] | I couldn’t get her to talk to me the whole way home. | 这一路上她都不跟我说话 |
[35:57] | I mean,how did we get here,Al? | 我是说 怎么会变成现在这样 Al? |
[35:58] | How the hell did we get here? | 该死的怎么会变成这样? |
[36:11] | I know you’re mad. | 我知道你很愤怒 |
[36:19] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[36:23] | But Daddy and I didn’t let you go on that weekend with those 18-year-old boys | 爸爸和我不让你周末 去跟这些18岁的男孩子一起过 |
[36:27] | ’cause you’re not 18 yet. | 是因为你还没到18岁 |
[36:31] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗? |
[36:33] | Soon enough,you will be. | 很快 你就到了 |
[36:36] | And then you’re gonna be 19. | 然后你会到19岁 |
[36:38] | And then in a blink of an eye,you’re gonna be 40. | 然后一眨眼的功夫 你就到40岁了 |
[36:42] | And the chances are that you’re gonna be sitting here with your 16-year-old, | 很有可能 你会坐在这儿 跟你16岁的孩子 |
[36:47] | trying to explain to her why she had to wait to do something. | 试着解释 为什么有些事她需要等待 |
[36:55] | But… | 但… |
[36:57] | all this time that you’re choosing to be angry at Daddy and I,you know,it’s… | 你用来跟爸爸和我生气的这些时间 知道吗 这些… |
[37:03] | It’s time that you could have spent being happy. | 这些时间你本可以很开心的度过的 |
[37:06] | Time… It’s just gone. | 光阴…一去不复返 |
[37:10] | And you never get it back. | 你不能重新来过 |
[37:11] | I mean,there,there,there’s a second gone. | 我是说 还 还 还会逝去 |
[37:14] | And you’ll never have it again. | 然后你再也不会重新拥有 |
[37:17] | And there,there’s another one. | 然后 再 再一次没了 |
[37:19] | It’s just wasted. | 这只是白白浪费掉而已 |
[37:21] | We wasted it just holding on to anger. | 我们浪费掉时间 仅仅是因为坚持要生气 |
[37:29] | Honey,am I making sense? I’m not even sure I’m making sense. | 亲爱的 我说清楚了吗? 我自己都不知道我是不是说清楚了 |
[37:36] | But honey,just know this: that tomorrow when you wake up, | 但亲爱的 记住这点 明天当你睁开双眼的时候 |
[37:39] | you’re gonna be a day older, | 你已经老了一天 |
[37:41] | and you’re gonna be a day closer to being old enough to do whatever you want. | 这也就意味着离你 任意妄为的日子近了一天 |
[37:46] | And you’re gonna get that whether you’re angry at Daddy and me or not. | 无论你要不要继续生气 最终那一天都会到来 |
[37:55] | It’s your choice. | 你自己决定 |
[38:02] | Just know that I love you. | 但要知道我爱你 |
[38:25] | What are you doing? | 你干吗呢? |
[38:27] | Setting the alarm clock for 5:30. | 把闹钟设到5:30 |
[38:29] | What on earth for? | 要干吗? |
[38:31] | ‘Cause I don’t want to miss Marie’s birthday. | 因为我不想错过Marie的生日 |
[38:33] | What are you talking about? Just get up at 7:00. | 你说什么呢? 7点起床就行了 |
[38:36] | You’ll be at your boss’ by 8:00. | 8点要到你老板那儿 |
[38:38] | You’ll be here in plenty of time for Marie’s birthday. | 你还有大把的时间陪Marie过生日 |
[38:40] | Just trust me on this. | 你就相信我吧 |
[38:42] | If I’m not at Devalos’ before the sun is up,not only am I gonna miss Marie’s birthday, | 如果在太阳出来之前我还没到Devalos的家 我不仅会错过Marie的生日 |
[38:45] | but I’m going to miss yours,Ariel’s,and Bridgette’s. | 我也会错过你的 Ariel的 还有Bridgette的 |
[38:58] | Okay,okay,do you have any idea what time it is? | 好吧 好吧 你知道现在是几点吗? |
[39:02] | Nathan Hunsecker. | |
[39:04] | Five years ago,you convicted him of killing his wife. | 五年前 你指控他谋杀他的妻子 |
[39:07] | – Do you rember? – Yes,of course. | – 还记得吗? – 是的 当然 |
[39:09] | Good. Can I come in? I have a story I need to tell you. | 很好 我能进来吗? 有个故事我要跟你说说 |
[39:39] | Mr. Hunsecker? | Hunsecker先生? |
[39:41] | Congratulations on your early release. | 恭喜你提前释放 |
[39:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[39:46] | I came here to see you. | 我来探望你的 |
[39:48] | I know that you’re extremely angry with me. | 我知道你非常生我的气 |
[39:50] | You’ve spent a lot of time in prison, | 你在监狱里待了很长时间 |
[39:52] | and I’m betting that you spent some of that time thinking about me. | 我猜你也花了不少时间来想我 |
[39:56] | Thinking about what you might do to me once you were released,and I can’t blame you. | 想你一旦出狱后 应该对我做什么 我不会怪你的 |
[40:00] | I know now that you shouldn’t have spent time in prison. | 现在我知道了 你不应该进监狱 |
[40:02] | I know now that you didn’t kill your wife. | 现在我知道了 你没有杀你的妻子 |
[40:07] | I can’t give you back the past five years of your life,sir. | 我无法弥补你这过去的五年时间 先生 |
[40:10] | But if you come with me,I believe I can give you back your good name. | 但如果你跟我走 我相信我会弥补你的名誉 |
[40:16] | Your friend and attorney,Michael Gilpin,was having an affair with your wife. | 你的朋友兼律师 Michael Gilpin 曾经跟你的妻子有一腿 |
[40:24] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[40:27] | He wouldn’t have done that. | 他不会做这种事的 |
[40:30] | I’ve known Mike since college. | 我从上大学起就认识了Mike |
[40:31] | He was one of my groomsmen. | 他曾是我的伴郎 |
[40:33] | Mr. Hunsecker,he wasn’t just having an affair with your wife. | Hunsecker先生 他不仅仅和你妻子有一腿 |
[40:36] | He murdered her as well. | 他还杀死了她 |
[40:41] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[40:43] | This morning we found Jessamyn’s body buried in Clove Lake Park. | 今天早晨我们在丁香湖公园 发现了Jessamyn的尸体 |
[40:47] | There was evidence on the body,a few hairs. | 尸体上还留有证据 几根头发 |
[40:51] | Preliminary tests indicate they’re a perfect match for Michael Gilpin. | 初步检测认为 它们跟Michael Gilpin的完全吻合 |
[40:55] | He already confessed to everything. | 他已经坦白了全部事情 |
[41:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:14] | Four… Five! | 四… 五! |
[41:17] | Ready? One,two,three,take your deep breath! | 准备好了吗? 一 二 三 深吸一口气! |
[41:22] | Make a wish! | 许个愿! |
[41:23] | Blow,blow! | 吹 吹! |
[41:28] | Time is priceless,yet it costs us nothing. | 时间无价 却任你予取予求 |
[41:32] | You can do anything you want with it,but you can’t own it. | 你可以随意消磨 却无法真正拥有 |
[41:38] | You can spend it,but you can’t keep it. | 你可以自由度过 却不能让其停留 |
[41:43] | And once you’ve lost it,there’s no getting it back. | 时间一旦放任自流 就再也无法追回 |
[41:49] | It’s just… gone. | 它就这么… 一去不复返了 |