时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Medium: | |
[00:02] | Good God Almighty. | 我的天老爷 |
[00:04] | He’s got it all here. | 他知道得一清二楚 |
[00:05] | When school starts,when school gets out, clubs they go to,friends’ houses. | 什么时候上学放学 他们去的俱乐部 朋友家 |
[00:10] | I want a detail on that house 24 hours a day until we find this lunatic. | 我希望全天24小时保护那所房子 直到我们找到那个疯子 |
[00:13] | This is Allison Dubois. | 我是Allison Dubois |
[00:15] | And this is Lucas Harvey. | 我是Lucas Harvey |
[00:17] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[00:18] | God has a plan,and there’s no room in it for prophets. For seers. | 上帝的旨意至高无上 不允许再有先知和预言者 |
[00:24] | You and the Almighty will be discussing it face to face. | 我相信你和万能的上帝 即将面对面地探讨此事 |
[00:31] | It’s holy water. To cleanse you with. | 这是圣水 用来净化你的 |
[00:43] | You okay? You hurt? | 你还好吗? 受伤了吗? |
[00:46] | Look,Joe, I’m contemplating a stock purchase. I… | Joe 我正计划购买股票 我… |
[00:51] | need some advice on which way to jump. | 需要一些意见 帮助我决择 |
[00:54] | Markets and finances– that’s really not something that I know a lot about. | 股市和金融–并不是我熟悉的领域 |
[00:57] | From your wife,Joe. | 问问你妻子 Joe |
[00:59] | This is an article about them. | 有一篇与此相关的文章 |
[01:01] | I can’t read it because there’s a doll-shaped hole cut in it. | 我不知道写的是什么 因为有个娃娃形状的洞在这里 |
[01:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:04] | You got to tell your boss to buy that stock. | 你得告诉你老板买那支股票 |
[01:06] | It’s gonna go up today,way up. | 它今天会涨起来 一路上扬 |
[01:08] | Did you happen to check the market when it closed this evening? | 下午收盘时你去看了吗? |
[01:11] | I guess they were up… | 我猜它涨了… |
[01:15] | a little bit before lunch. | 那么一丁点 至少在午餐前 |
[01:18] | And then they just fell off the face of the earth. | 然后一路下滑 跌到谷底 |
[01:21] | I got to start laying people off. | 明天起 我要开始裁员了 |
[01:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[01:27] | Sir,do you think some water would help? | 先生 你要喝点水吗? |
[01:33] | I think this guy’s a dentist. | 我想这家伙是个牙医! |
[01:34] | The one who keeps gassing these girls. | 就是那个给女孩子灌毒气的人! |
[01:36] | This looks like a picture of the woman that I dreamt about. | 这看起来像是我梦到的那个女人 |
[01:39] | But she looks dead. | 但她看起来死了 |
[01:41] | That’s because she is dead. | 因为她已经死了 |
[01:43] | That’s not possible. I saw it. | 不可能 我明明看到 |
[01:45] | You saw wrong. | 你看到的不是事实 |
[01:48] | Hello,Allison. | 噢 Allison |
[01:50] | Dreams don’t just happen. They have to come from somewhere. | 梦不会平白发生 它总会来自某处 |
[01:53] | And for the last little while, your dreams have been coming from me. | 而刚才你的梦 就来自于我 |
[01:57] | Sweet dreams… bitch! | 祝你好梦…贱人! |
[02:36] | Medium Season05 Episode12 The Devil Inside (2) | 第12集 心魔 |
[02:54] | Joe? | |
[03:11] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[03:13] | Oh,I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:17] | Thinking about taking up smoking again,actually. | 我想我烟瘾又犯了 |
[03:20] | Well,don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[03:21] | All right,if you say so. | 好吧 如果你不答应的话 |
[03:26] | I am so,so sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[03:30] | I don’t know how to do it. | 我不知道要怎么开口 |
[03:34] | I don’t know how to fire these people. | 我不知道要怎么去解雇这些员工 |
[03:39] | I kept lying in bed, and I just go over and over it in my head, and I just… | 我躺在床上 在脑海里反复地想… |
[03:45] | can’t figure out how to do it. | 我就是想不出要怎样开口才好 |
[03:48] | I know what happened now. | 我现在知道是怎么回事了 |
[03:51] | Why I dreamt that dream about the stocks and how it all went so wrong. | 为什么会梦到那股票 然后事情都搞砸了 |
[03:58] | It was Lucas Harvey. | 是Lucas Harvey搞的鬼 |
[04:02] | What was Lucas Harvey? | Lucas Harvey怎么了? |
[04:04] | He’s taken control of my dreams. He’s changing them. | 他控制了我的梦境 篡改了我的梦 |
[04:08] | He’s making sure that all of them are untrue. | 他只是想证明我的梦都是虚假的 |
[04:11] | It’s his way of making me irrelevant. | 这是他踢我出局的方法 |
[04:14] | He thinks that he,uh,is restoring some kind of balance | 他认为他正在维系 |
[04:17] | between good and evil in the world. | 世间善恶的某种平衡 |
[04:21] | He’s on some kind of… mission from God. | 他在执行什么…上帝的旨意 |
[04:31] | You’re not saying anything. | 你没话可说么 |
[04:36] | I don’t care. He’s dead. | 我不在乎 他已经死了 |
[04:42] | The people I have to fire tomorrow… they’re still alive. | 而我明天要解雇的人… 都还活着 |
[05:02] | You coming in? | 你进房睡吗? |
[05:05] | Maybe in a while. | 再等一会儿吧 |
[05:13] | Girls… | 姑娘们… |
[05:15] | I asked you not to cut up my paper anymore. | 我拜托你们别再乱剪我的报纸 |
[05:18] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[05:20] | It was Marie. She loves cutting dolls out of the stock market listings. | 是Marie 她就喜欢拿股市行情 那版拿来剪娃娃 |
[05:23] | Marie,honey,I told you that you can’t cut up Daddy’s paper to make your dolls anymore. | Marie宝贝 说过不能再拿 爸爸的报纸剪纸娃娃的 |
[05:28] | This is Maye and this is Wilt. | 这是Maye 这是Wilt |
[05:30] | Wilt? What kind name is that? | Wilt? 那是什么名字? |
[05:32] | That’s a girl doll,and you can’t call it Wilt. | 娃娃是女孩 名字不能叫Wilt |
[05:34] | Honey,she can call it whatever she wants. But she just… | 宝贝 起什么名字都可以 但是… |
[05:38] | You can’t cut up Daddy’s paper anymore. | 不可以再剪爸爸的报纸哦 |
[05:40] | You know what? Daddy doesn’t care anymore. | 知道吗? 爸爸已经无所谓了 |
[05:44] | Daddy has to get into work early so he can be the first one there this morning. | 爸爸今天得早点出门 才能保证第一个到公司 |
[05:48] | Why? Is something going on? | 为什么? 发生什么事了吗? |
[05:50] | Daddy’s just got to give a lot of people some really bad news. | 爸爸要给许多员工带去坏消息 |
[05:56] | Enjoy your dolls,kiddo. | 好好玩你的纸娃娃吧 丫头 |
[05:59] | You’re only young once. | 童年只有一次 |
[06:01] | Maye’s buying Wilt’s house today. | Maye今天要买Wilt的房子 |
[06:03] | – What’s that? – Maye’s buying Wilt’s house. | – 什么? – Maye今天要买Wilt的房子 |
[06:07] | Yeah,that’s great,you know? | 对 那很好 |
[06:08] | But if Maye had actually bothered to read the paper that she’s made from, | 但如果Maye看了她自己身上的 那片报纸的内容 |
[06:11] | she’d know that it’s not a very good time to buy a house. | 她就会知道现在可不是买房子的好时机 |
[06:17] | Bye,Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[06:28] | ***** | 你完蛋了 |
[06:31] | Allison,I’m glad you’re here. | Allison 很高兴你来 |
[06:32] | I just got off the phone with Detective Scanlon. | 刚和Scanlon警探通完电话 |
[06:34] | He was wondering if we could meet him in the morgue. | 他问我们是不是可以去停尸房见他 |
[06:40] | Allison,you okay? | Allison 你没事吧? |
[06:44] | Hmm? I’m fine. Of course. | 嗯? 我没事 没事 |
[06:51] | They found this deep in the nasal cavity of Trisha Daniels. | 在Trisha Daniels的鼻腔深处发现这个 |
[06:54] | Clearly,someone took the time to roll it up,insert it. | 很明显 有人故意卷起来塞进去的 |
[06:57] | I’m guessing he used a set of tweezers. | 我想是用镊子塞进去的 |
[07:00] | Anyway,I had them go back and take another look at the body of the first victim,Carrie Denton. | 我让他们回头再次检验了第一个死者 Carrie Denton的尸体 |
[07:06] | And? | 结果呢? |
[07:06] | Well,same kind of tag– left nasal cavity. | 发现了同样的标签– 在鼻腔内 |
[07:09] | What are you telling me,our killer likes to mark his victims, | 你想说什么 杀手喜欢标记死者? |
[07:12] | likes to leave a kind of signature? | 就像是留个签名? |
[07:15] | This guy takes pride in his work. | 这家伙对自己的所作所为很自豪 |
[07:16] | Just to be sure,I called the coroner in Scottsdale. | 为了进一步确认 我打电话给 Scottsdale的验尸官 |
[07:18] | He took another look at | 他也再次检验了 |
[07:19] | – the body of Cassidy Pierson. – Mom? | – Cassidy Pierson的尸体 – 妈妈? |
[07:21] | Same thing,same place. | 同样的东西 同样的位置 |
[07:25] | – Okay,well,I suppose that’s progress. – Mommy? | – 好的 我想这案子有进展了 – 妈妈? |
[07:28] | Well,it gets better. | 是啊 进展的很好 |
[07:29] | They managed to lift a partial fingerprint off the tag they pulled out of Trisha Daniels. | 他们从Trisha Daniels鼻腔内的标签上 提取到了部分指纹 |
[07:33] | We’re running it now. | 我们正在检验指纹 |
[07:34] | – Do you have a sense… – Mommy? | – 你有没有感觉到… – 妈妈? |
[07:51] | Please… | 快过来… |
[07:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[08:00] | Well,that… well,that depends. | 噢 那… 那是怎么回事 |
[08:04] | What do you see? | 你们看到了什么? |
[08:07] | What do you mean? | 你指的是什么? |
[08:09] | I mean the body on the slab. | 我指的是验尸台上的尸体 |
[08:12] | Do you… do you recognize it? | 你们…认出她是谁? |
[08:15] | Um,that’s,uh,Trisha Daniels. That’s the third victim. | 嗯 那是Trisha Daniels 第三个死者 |
[08:22] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[08:25] | Is that what you see? | 这就是你们看到的? |
[08:27] | There’s nothing else there. | 那里没有其他东西了 |
[08:30] | Allison,what’s going on? | Allison 怎么了? |
[08:33] | Nothing. Ah,it’s a joke. | 没什么 只是个恶作剧 |
[08:37] | A person– not even a person– | 一个人 甚至都算不上是人 |
[08:39] | is trying to make a hideous joke. | 搞了一个恶心的恶作剧 |
[08:42] | Well,I would wish him dead,but… | 我也很想他死 但… |
[08:45] | that would be beside the point. | 那已经无关紧要了 |
[08:53] | Mr. Dubois? | Dubois先生? |
[08:56] | Hi,Rachel. | 嗨 Rachel |
[08:57] | I just wanted to give you this. | 我想把这个给你 |
[08:59] | It has my latest contact info. | 上面有我最新的联系方式 |
[09:01] | I just thought… should things change, I would love to come back. | 我想… 如果情况有所好转 我还很愿意回来工作 |
[09:05] | Oh,really? | 噢 真的? |
[09:07] | I thought you’d all go head out to a bar someplace and burn me in effigy. | 我以为你恨不得直接冲出去 把我焚火示众呢 |
[09:12] | No. Hey,you were a great boss. | 不会的 你是个很好的老板 |
[09:15] | And… we read the papers. | 我们也看报纸 |
[09:18] | Actually,a lot of us already have temp work lined up at WILT. | 事实上 很多人都在WILT做兼职 |
[09:22] | WILT? | |
[09:23] | Yeah,Worldwide Integrated Logistics and Technologies. | 对 世界综合物流技术公司 |
[09:26] | They just set up camp at Plaza Industrial Park. | 他们刚在广场工业区开业 |
[09:29] | I don’t think I’m familiar with them. | 我似乎没怎么听过这公司 |
[09:31] | It’s a new start-up. | 刚刚起步的公司 |
[09:32] | But the good news is in this economy they still need people. | 但好消息是 在这样的经济环境下 他们还招人 |
[09:35] | Their business is going great. | 他们的生意做得很好 |
[09:37] | Actually,I heard a rumor that Maye Consolidated might buy them up. | 事实上 听说Maye公司 可能会收购他们公司 |
[09:42] | No kidding. | 不是开玩笑 |
[09:44] | Maye might buy Wilt’s house,huh? | Maye要买Wilt的房子? |
[09:47] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉什么? |
[09:49] | No,no,nothing. | 不不 没什么 |
[09:54] | It’s funny how your throat always gets scratchy | 这很搞笑 你的喉咙 |
[09:57] | just when it’s time for gym class. | 总是在体育课前发痛 |
[10:00] | I don’t see a thing. You sit tight. I’ll be right back. | 没什么异样 你乖乖坐着 我马上回来 |
[10:08] | Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord. | 谎言之唇是对上帝的背弃 |
[10:14] | That’s from Proverbs. | 出自旧约 |
[10:16] | You ever read Proverbs? | 你读过旧约吗? |
[10:23] | You ever heard about hell? | 你听说过地狱吗? |
[10:28] | ‘Cause that’s where you’re going. | 因为那将是你的去处 |
[10:34] | Tell your mother | 告诉你妈妈 |
[10:36] | Lucas Harvey told you | Lucas Harvey说 |
[10:39] | he’s going to slit your throat and send your little lying ass | 他要撕开你的咽喉 送你这撒谎的小蠢货 |
[10:44] | straight to hell. | 下地狱 |
[10:50] | I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m going to the gym,I’m fine. | 我没事了 我很好 我回去上体育课 我没事了 |
[10:58] | No! | 不要 |
[11:01] | Bridge,what is it? | Bridge 怎么了 |
[11:02] | Can’t we just sleep with the lights on tonight? | 我们今晚不能开着灯睡吗 |
[11:04] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么? |
[11:06] | I don’t like to sleep with the lights on. | 我不要开灯 |
[11:08] | I like to sleep with the lights off. | 我喜欢关了灯睡 |
[11:18] | Bridge,honey,you haven’t been afraid of the dark for a long time. | Bridge 甜心 你已经很久没怕黑了 |
[11:23] | Can’t I just sleep with you and Dad? | 我不能跟你还有爸爸睡吗 |
[11:30] | Lucas Harvey visited Bridgette in school today. | Lucas Harvey今天 在学校找过Bridgette |
[11:33] | What do you mean he visited? | 你说找过是什么意思 |
[11:36] | He’s a ghost. She can see him. | 他的鬼魂出现了 她能看见他 |
[11:38] | She was afraid to tell me. She was afraid she was going to frighten me. | 她不敢告诉我 她怕吓着我 |
[11:41] | What? Wait a second. Is there anything to be frightened about? | 什么 等一下 有什么可怕的 |
[11:44] | I mean,I don’t like the idea of this dead nut-job following my kids around. | 我不喜欢听到你说 那个该死的疯子缠着孩子们 |
[11:49] | Well,honey,there’s nothing you can do to stop him. | 亲爱的 你阻止不了他 |
[11:52] | I mean,I just explained it to her. He’s only a ghost. | 我只是跟她解释 他不过是个幽灵 |
[11:54] | He can’t actually touch you. He can’t actually do anything to you. | 他碰不到你 他不能对你做任何事 |
[11:57] | Except maybe scare you or bother you. | 最多不过吓吓你 或者一直烦你 |
[12:00] | And even that,only if you let him. | 甚至这还要你给他机会 |
[12:04] | And that worked? | 这样说有用吗 |
[12:05] | Well,that and allowing her to keep her bathroom light on. | 还加上允许她开灯睡觉 |
[12:08] | He tried the same thing with me today, | 他今天也试图对我这么做 |
[12:10] | and afterwards I realized the key to making him leave us alone is to ignore him. | 然后我发现要赶他走 就得无视他 |
[12:14] | Deny him the satisfaction of having any impact on us. | 不让他因为能影响到我们 而感到满足 |
[12:19] | That’s the theory anyway. Let’s see if it works. | 理论上是这么说 我们试试看是否真有效 |
[12:24] | Hey,what are you doing out here 11:00 at night on the computer? | 半夜11点你还在电脑上做什么 |
[12:27] | Well,it’s the darnedest thing. | 这事真见鬼了 |
[12:29] | I came out here to see if any of the engineering blogs | 我在找哪个工程师的博客 |
[12:31] | have gotten wind of the layoffs that I made today, | 听到我今天裁员的风声 |
[12:34] | and I came across this headline. | 刚巧看到这个标题 |
[12:37] | “Maye Consolidated Makes Formal Offer for WILT.” | Maye Consolidated正式收购WILT |
[12:40] | Maye bought WILT’s house. | Maye买了WILT的房子 |
[12:43] | Remember,Marie this morning,with her paper dolls? | 记得吗 今天早上 Marie拿着她的纸娃娃 |
[12:46] | I think I’ve been listening to the wrong psychic. | 我大概想岔了 |
[12:49] | I don’t think it’s just a coincidence that Marie always cuts those dolls | 我觉得Marie老在股市版剪纸人 |
[12:52] | out of the stock market listings. | 这并不是巧合 |
[12:53] | I think that the names that she gives those dolls have meaning as well. | 我想她给娃娃取的名字 都是有意义的 |
[12:56] | I mean,”Maye” and “WILT”– | ” Maye” 和”WILT ” — |
[12:57] | those are four-letter symbols for companies on the Exchange. | 这四个字母代表正在变动的公司 |
[13:00] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干嘛那样看我 |
[13:01] | I’m just dying to see where you’re going with this. | 我等着看你要扯什么 |
[13:03] | Where I’m going with this is simple. | 我要说的很简单 |
[13:06] | This morning,Marie looked at the two of us, | 早上 Marie看着我俩 |
[13:08] | and she said “Maye is going to buy Wilt’s house today.” | 说 ” Maye今天要买下Wilt的房子 .” |
[13:11] | And Allison,that is exactly what happened. | Allison 然后它真的发生了 |
[13:13] | Sometime after the stock market closed tonight, | 就在今晚股市收盘后 |
[13:16] | Maye Consolidated bought WILT. | Maye Consolidated 收购了 WILT |
[13:18] | They did. Maye bought WILT’s house. | 真的做了 Maye买下了WILT的房子 |
[13:20] | And your point is? | 你的意思是? |
[13:21] | My point is I think maybe our little girl is able to pick winning stocks. | 我的意思是 我们小女儿也许能分辨绩优股 |
[13:25] | You’re joking,right? | 你在开玩笑? |
[13:26] | No,I’m not joking. | 我认真的 |
[13:27] | Joe,she’s five years old. She doesn’t even know what a stock is. | Joe 她才五岁 她连股票是什么都不知道 |
[13:29] | Be that as it may: Maye bought WILT’s house. | 那这怎么解释: Maye买下WILT的房子 |
[13:32] | May is a month,okay? | May是个月份 好吗 |
[13:35] | Wilt is… a basketball player. | Wilt是…篮球明星 |
[13:38] | I’m just saying,look, | 我说说而已 你看 |
[13:39] | is if our little girl happens to disobey me tomorrow | 如果明早小女儿还是不听话 |
[13:41] | and just happens to cut a couple of dolls out of the paper, | 如果她还会剪娃娃 |
[13:44] | let’s not be so quick to throw them away. | 我们先不要急着把它抛到一边 |
[13:47] | That is an insane amount of pressure to put on a five-year-old. | 这对一个五岁小孩是巨大的压力 |
[13:50] | I’m not going to put any pressure on her. | 我没想要给她压力 |
[13:52] | She’s not going to feel any pressure. | 她不会感觉到任何压力 |
[13:54] | That is an insane amount of pressure to put on anyone. | 这对任何人都是巨大的压力 |
[13:57] | Oh,is that what you think? | 你就是这么想的吗 |
[13:58] | You think this is about the stock tip that you gave me? | 你觉得我扯上了 你给过我股票信息的事 |
[14:00] | Yeah,I do. And you know what? | 对 你知道吗 |
[14:02] | I think what’s happening to you is horrible. | 发生在你身上的事可怕极了 |
[14:04] | I feel terrible about it. | 让我恐慌 |
[14:06] | I really wouldn’t want that for Marie. | 我不想它再发生在Marie身上 |
[14:08] | Well,it’s not going to happen. | 不会了 |
[14:09] | Yeah,well,I hope not. | 对 我希望不会 |
[14:10] | Well,don’t lose any sleep over it. | 别担心到失眠 |
[14:11] | Okay,if you say so. | 好 如果你同意 |
[14:13] | I say so. Good night. | 我同意 晚安 |
[14:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:18] | I don’t know what kind of cable box I have. | 我不知道是什么样的接线盒 |
[14:23] | Black. | 黑的 |
[14:24] | It’s black with a silver plate thing on the front. | 前面镀银的黑色盒子 |
[14:27] | Look,can I just give you my account number? | 听着 我把帐号给你成么 |
[14:31] | Sure,I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[14:51] | Hello. Yes,I have been on hold. | 嗨 对 我还在 |
[14:55] | Oh,I would love it if you sent someone. | 你能派人来就太好了 |
[14:59] | Thursday would be fine between 10:00 and 2:00. | 周四10点到下午两点都行 |
[15:02] | Yes,it’s 3431 Maple Ridge Drive. | 对 Maple Ridge大街3431号 |
[15:06] | 3431 Maple Ridge Drive. | Maple Ridge大街3431号 |
[15:10] | Oh,no. Thank you. | 不会 谢谢 |
[15:20] | 3431 Maple Ridge Drive. | Maple Ridge大街3431号 |
[15:49] | This is Scanlon. | 我是Scanlon |
[15:53] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[16:02] | Sorry. I just didn’t want to wake Lynn up. | 抱歉 我不想吵醒Lynn |
[16:05] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[16:06] | I think I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[16:08] | Saw who? | 谁 |
[16:09] | You know who I’m talking about. | 你知道我说的是谁 |
[16:11] | I got a good look at his face. | 我看清他的脸了 |
[16:13] | He’s got that gas that he uses to knock the girls out in his refrigerator. | 冰箱里有他用来放倒女孩的气体 |
[16:17] | – Allison… – I even got an address. Do you want it? | – 我还有个地址 你要吗 |
[16:20] | I don’t know. I mean,no offense,Allison, | 我不知道 无意冒犯 Allison |
[16:21] | but after what happened the other day… | 但是鉴于前几天发生的事 |
[16:23] | Look,no,I know,I get it. I do. | 听着 不 我知道了 我明白了 我明白 |
[16:26] | I-I almost didn’t even call you. | 我- 我本来不想打电话的 |
[16:29] | And I don’t know if this address is any good. | 我都不知道 这地址有没有用 |
[16:32] | But we have nothing. We have no leads. We have no clues. | 但我们目前仍一无所知 没有方向 没有线索 |
[16:35] | How do I not call you? | 我怎么能不告诉你 |
[16:37] | When you put it like that,how do I not look? | 你都这么说了 我还能当不知道吗? |
[16:41] | What’s his address? | 什么地址 |
[17:09] | Allison Dubois. | |
[17:10] | Well,whatever problems you’re having with you dreams, | 不管你的预知梦出过什么问题 |
[17:13] | it looks like it’s worked itself out. | 反正这次还挺灵的 |
[17:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[17:16] | I’m at 3431 Maple Ridge. | 我现在Maple Ridge大街3431号 |
[17:18] | The house belongs to a Kevin Flynn. | 房子属于Kevin Flynn |
[17:21] | Fridge is full of isoflurane valve inhalers. | 冰箱里装满异氟烷醚吸入器 |
[17:24] | Bureau drawer is full of pictures of dead women whose faces are beaten to a pulp. | 抽屉里都是脸打得稀烂的女人尸体照片 |
[17:27] | Oh,my goodness. | 上帝 |
[17:29] | Is he there? Was he there when you showed up? | 他在吗 你出现的时候他在吗 |
[17:31] | Oh,yeah,he’s here. | 在 他在 |
[17:33] | In fact,his brains are splattered all over the living room wall. | 事实上 起居室墙壁杀上 溅满他的脑浆 |
[17:37] | Looks like he killed himeself earlyer this morning. | 像是他今早自杀了 |
[17:47] | Getting into the market? | 想买股票? |
[17:49] | My husband,Joe– he keeps wanting to invest. | 我丈夫 Joe– 他一直想投资股票 |
[17:53] | It frightens me. | 他吓到我了 |
[17:55] | Care to see the fruits of your dreams? | 想要看看你的梦之果实? |
[18:00] | Turns out the guy was a pharmaceutical sales rep, | 我们查出这个男人是医药销售代理 |
[18:02] | which is how I’m assuming he got his hands on these. | 我猜因此他才能拿到这些 |
[18:04] | We pulled about a dozen of them out of his refrigerator. | 我们至少从他冰箱取出一打来 |
[18:07] | He used these to incapacitate his victims. | 他用这个迷晕受害者 |
[18:09] | Then he pummeled them to death wearing those gloves. | 再用这双手套将她们击打致死 |
[18:11] | There’s steel in the knuckles. | 手套关节处有坚硬的铁块 |
[18:13] | Then he posed them, and then he took their photographs. | 然后调整姿势拍照 |
[18:16] | He lived in Phoenix, but he traveled to Scottsdale on business, | 他住在Phoenix 但去Scottsdale做生意 |
[18:19] | which helps explain why there were victims in both cities. | 这就能解释 为什么两个城市都有受害者 |
[18:22] | And,you know,just in case there was any doubt, | 还有 你知道 这里还有疑点 |
[18:25] | Flynn had a Ziploc full of these. | Flynn有个装满这东西的密封袋 |
[18:29] | “Inspected by #8.” | “已经8号检查” |
[18:30] | I guess he thought that was funny. | 我猜他收着好玩 |
[18:32] | You’ll recall we found a partial fingerprint on one of those tags. | 你记得我们曾在一张类似标签上 发现部分指纹 |
[18:35] | Forensics just matched it to Kevin Flynn’s right index finger. | 经检验与Kevin Flynn右手食指吻合 |
[18:40] | It’s a shame I’m not going to get to prosecute him. | 可惜我无法起诉他 |
[18:42] | This would have been an open-and-shut case. | 这本来该是个简单的案子 |
[18:44] | You know what I can’t figure out is why he killed himself. | 我不明白的是他干嘛自杀 |
[18:47] | He had no way of knowing I was going to dream about him, | 他不可能知道我会梦见他 |
[18:50] | no way of knowing that I would be able to tell you exactly where he lived. | 不可能知道我会告诉你他住哪 |
[18:54] | I don’t really care why this pervert killed himself. I’m just glad he did. | 我一点都不关心这个败类为什么自杀 我很高兴他死了 |
[18:59] | Can you keep an eye on all this for a minute | 你帮我看一下这些 |
[19:00] | till I can send an officer in to gather all this up? | 我去填张表把这些都交了 |
[19:02] | – Sure. – Hey,you’re back,Allison Dubois. | – 好 – 嗨 欢迎回来 Allison Dubois |
[19:06] | – Nice work. – I second that. Thank you. | – 干得好 – 我同意 谢啦 |
[19:08] | But I didn’t do anything. I just went to sleep,and it just… came to me. | 可我什么都没做 我只是睡了一觉 它就…出现了 |
[19:13] | Well,nonetheless. | 不管怎样 |
[19:18] | You’re still broken. | 你还在破坏平衡 |
[19:20] | “I didn’t do anything. I went to sleep,and it just came to me.” | 我什么都没做 我只是睡了一觉 它就…出现了 |
[19:27] | What came to you is what I chose to bring to you. | 我所选才是你所见 |
[19:32] | You’re broken,Allison Dubois. | 你在破坏平衡 Allison Dubois |
[19:34] | And soon everyone will know it. | 很快将人尽皆知 |
[19:36] | And no one will listen. | 然后不会再有人相信 |
[19:39] | And all will be as it’s meant to be. | 最终一切将归于自然 |
[19:41] | Okay. Whatever you say. | 好吧 随便你说什么 |
[19:44] | We found him and he’s dead. | 我们找到了他 而且他死了 |
[19:47] | I had a dream. I saw his address,and … now it’s over. | 我做了个梦 看见他的地址 然后…一切结束了 |
[19:53] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[19:57] | Mind if I just grab this stuff and bring it down to the evidence locker? | 请问我能把这些装起来 送去下面物证室吗? |
[20:01] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[20:03] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:25] | It’s like a death. | 死一般的寂静 |
[20:27] | For you. | 给你的 |
[20:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[20:31] | That’s a stock. It’s a company. | 这是支股票 是个公司 |
[20:33] | They manufacture containers. | 他们生产容器 |
[20:34] | Huge ones the kind you find in ports all over the world. | 在世界各个港口都找到的巨大的那种 |
[20:38] | Except that these containers have special sensors inside them | 除了里面有特殊传感器 |
[20:40] | that monitor their own contents. | 用来监控里面的东西的那种 |
[20:42] | And they let you know immediately from the outside | 能让你立即从外边就知道 |
[20:44] | whether or not they contain any nuclear material, | 里面是否含有核原料 |
[20:47] | like the kind you find in a suitcase bomb or a small terrorist weapon. | 像是在手提箱炸弹或是核武器中的 |
[20:53] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么给我看这个? |
[20:54] | Well,I want you to buy it. | 我希望你买这个 |
[20:56] | Buy the stock,buy the company,whatever you can. | 买股票 买公司 哪个都可以 |
[20:58] | It’s going to make you a fortune. | 这能让你赚大钱 |
[21:00] | Or at least it’s going to put you back where you were, | 至少能让你恢复元气 |
[21:02] | which means,hopefully,you’ll put me back where I was | 也就是有希望你能让我回到原位 |
[21:04] | and let me hire back my people and finish my work. | 让我的雇员回来 完成我的工作 |
[21:07] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪得到的消息? |
[21:10] | – Did you get this from your wife? – No. | – 你从你妻子那听来的? – 不 |
[21:12] | Then where’d you get it? | 那你是从哪听来的? |
[21:13] | – Does that matter? – Does it matter? | – 这个重要吗? – 重要吗? |
[21:16] | I bet damn near everything I own on a stock your wife guaranteed. | 我把所有都赌在了你妻子保证的 |
[21:21] | No,no,no. You picked that stock. You asked for her opinion. | 不 不 不 是你选的股票 你问她的意见 |
[21:24] | She did the best she could. I’m picking this one. | 她尽力了 我选的这支 |
[21:29] | Pretty cocky for a guy who’s done nothing but cost me money. | 对个什么都不干只会花我钱的人来说 太自信了 |
[21:33] | You’re pretty arrogant for a person | 你对一个只会花钱的人 |
[21:35] | who’s done nothing but spend money foolishly. | 太过傲慢了 |
[21:39] | I still own you,Joe. | 我还是你老板 Joe |
[21:41] | Okay,well,let me put you out of your misery. | 好的 让我帮你脱离苦海 |
[21:42] | I want to buy back my company and my idea from you. | 我想从你那买回我的公司 我的发明 |
[21:46] | – I beg your pardon? – You heard me. | – 什么? – 你听见我说的了 |
[21:48] | If you don’t want to buy this stock,I will, | 如果你不买这支股票 我买 |
[21:50] | and I’ll use the money that I make to buy you out. | 我要用赚的钱给我自己赎身 |
[21:55] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[21:58] | You’re not a corporate raider. | 你又不是企业掠夺者 |
[22:00] | Even if that stock does go through the roof, | 即使这支股票彪到房顶那么高 |
[22:04] | where are you going to get the money to buy it? | 你有钱去买吗? |
[22:06] | You’d have to invest every penny you own. | 你要倾其所有 |
[22:09] | If that’s what it takes,that’s what it takes. | 如果代价是这样 那就这样吧 |
[22:13] | I’m going to do you a huge favor,son. | 我要帮你个忙 孩子 |
[22:17] | Save your money. | 省下你的钱吧 |
[22:20] | The business is not for sale. | 事业是不卖的 |
[22:21] | Your idea is not for sale. | 你的创意是不卖的 |
[22:23] | You are not for sale. | 你也是不卖的 |
[22:26] | I mean it,Terry. I want to buy the business back. | 我的意思是 Terry 我想把我的生意买回来 |
[22:28] | Just give me a couple days. You’ll make money off this. | 就给我几天 你会赚钱的 |
[22:31] | Not for sale. | 不卖 |
[22:38] | You weren’t serious,were you? | 你不是认真的 对吗? |
[22:39] | I couldn’t be more serious. | 不能更认真了 |
[22:41] | Wait. I-I’m confused. | 等等 我困惑了 |
[22:43] | Even if Terry was willing to sell you the business, | 即使Terry愿意把生意卖给你 |
[22:45] | what money is it you were planning on pooling together? | 你打算从哪里弄到钱呢? |
[22:48] | Money. Our money. Our savings. Our retirement account. | 钱 我们的钱 我们的积蓄 我们的退休金 |
[22:51] | You know,I’d take out a second mortgage again on the house, if I had to. Money. | 如果需要的话 我会把咱们的房子二次抵押 钱 |
[22:55] | Are you listening to yourself? | 你听见你在说什么了? |
[22:57] | You’re talking about everything we have, and what we have is not much. | 你在说我们有的一切 我们还没有很多 |
[23:01] | I’m talking about information that’s being supplied by our own daughter. | 我在说我女儿选的信息 |
[23:03] | She’s five! | 她才五岁! |
[23:04] | Yeah,and she has yet to be wrong about anything,Allison. | 她到现在还没错过呢 Allison |
[23:07] | I’ve done my research,you know? I checked with her. | 我做了研究 你知道吗? 我查过了 |
[23:08] | I’ve checked out every single stock, | 我查了每一只股票 |
[23:10] | every single doll that she cut out of the paper, | 每一个她从报纸上剪下的娃娃 |
[23:11] | and they’ve all been huge winners. | 都是疯涨 |
[23:13] | No! No! I am not having this conversation | 不! 不! 我不跟你谈这个 |
[23:16] | with a man who’s maybe a year away from having a PhD, | 一个就差一年就拿到博士学位的人 |
[23:20] | who’s trying to convince me to listen to a girl’s paper dolls. | 想说服我跟着小孩剪的纸娃娃走 |
[23:23] | Oh,so now it’s up to me to convince you | 噢 轮到我告诉你了 |
[23:25] | that our youngest daughter might be sensitive to things that defy,uh,rational explanation? | 也许我们的小女儿对事情很敏感 这是合理的解释吗 ? |
[23:30] | You don’t have to convince me of anything. | 你不用说服我任何事 |
[23:32] | He’s not going to let you buy that business,right? | 他不会让你买他的生意 对吗? |
[23:37] | Right. | 是的 |
[23:53] | Oh,my God. What are you doing here? Come on,get inside. | 噢 天哪 你在这干什么? 进来 |
[23:56] | Hurry up. Someone is going to see you. Come on. | 快点 有人会看见你的 进来 |
[24:04] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不应该来这儿 |
[24:06] | That’s not part of the arrangement. | 这不是安排的一部分 |
[24:08] | We’re only supposed to talk online. You know that. | 我只应该在网上交谈 你知道的 |
[24:10] | You want to explain this? | 你想解释一下这个吗? |
[24:13] | THE******* | 凶手留下了指纹 |
[24:18] | Okay. I made a mistake. | 对不起 我犯了个错 |
[24:21] | But actually,it’s no big deal. | 但实际上 没什么大不了的 |
[24:24] | My fingerprints aren’t traceable. | 我的指纹是追踪不到的 |
[24:26] | I’m not in any system. They can’t track me to this. | 我不在系统里 他们查不到我的 |
[24:30] | You think. Now we’re going to have to be even more careful. | 你认为呢 我们现在要更加小心了 |
[24:35] | I’m thinking we’re going to have to slow down. | 我想我们应该慢点来了 |
[24:38] | No,no,no. That’s crazy. | 不 不 不 这太疯狂了 |
[24:40] | Nothing has to change. Here,look. | 任何事都没变 过来 看 |
[24:46] | I was just about to send you these. | 我正要给你寄这些呢 |
[24:49] | They’re brand-new. | 都是新品 |
[24:52] | Don’t you want to see them? | 你不想看看吗? |
[24:59] | Pretty nice,huh? I thought about you when I saw her. | 很漂亮 对吗? 看到她我就想起了你 |
[25:02] | I mean,she looks like your type,don’t you think? | 我的意思是 她看起来像是你的风格 不是吗? |
[25:05] | I mean,I know we’re not supposed to have a type. | 我的意思是 我知道 我们不应该有固定的类型 |
[25:08] | We’re supposed to be the same guy and all,but,um… | 我们应该是一样的 但是 |
[25:11] | I don’t know. I saw her and I thought of you. | 我不知道 我看到她 就想起了你 |
[25:18] | Well,you’re upset. | 好吧 你很沮丧 |
[25:21] | There’s no reason to be upset. | 不需要沮丧的 |
[25:23] | We got the perfect setup here. | 我们干得很好 |
[25:25] | I get to enjoy your work. You get to enjoy my work. | 我很享受你所做的 你也享受我所作的 |
[25:28] | The police still have no idea that there’s two of us. | 警察到现在都不知道咱们是两个人 |
[25:31] | Honestly,we don’t have to stop. | 说实话 我们不需要停下来 |
[25:33] | We don’t even have to slow down. Not because of that. | 我们都必要慢下来 不用因为那个 |
[25:41] | So,um,you didn’t happen to bring anything for me,did you? | 你没有给我带什么吗? |
[25:57] | Oh,nice. Nice. | 哦 漂亮 漂亮 |
[26:01] | You’ve got some really… really nice ones here. | 你的真是… 真是太漂亮了 |
[26:08] | Oh,my God,there’s two of them. | 哦 天哪 有两个人 |
[26:13] | Hey,Allison. | 嘿 Allison |
[26:14] | It’s barely 7:00. What are you doing here? | 才七点 你在这干什么? |
[26:16] | He had a partner. Kevin Flynn was working with a partner. | 他有个同伙 Kevin Flynn和一个同伙一起 |
[26:22] | What are you saying? It was a two-man operation? | 你说什么? 是个两人的组合? |
[26:23] | One-one would use the gas,and the other… | 一个-一个用气体 另一个… |
[26:25] | No,no. It wasn’t that kind of a partnership. | 不 不 不 不是那样的同伙 |
[26:27] | It was more like a killers franchise. | 更像是个凶手联营 |
[26:30] | Flynn worked here in Phoenix. The other guy worked in Scottsdale. | Flynn在Phoenix干 另一个人在Scottsdale干 |
[26:33] | And they made sure to do everything exactly the same | 他们确保干的一模一样 |
[26:35] | so that the police will think that there was only one killer. | 因此警方认为只有一个凶手 |
[26:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:41] | I don’t know. I… To throw us off the scent? | 我不知道 我… 搅乱我们的视线? |
[26:43] | I know they enjoyed looking at pictures of each other’s work. The girls. | 我知道他们互相享受对方的照片 那些女孩 |
[26:47] | I suppose that was part of it. | 我猜那是谋杀的一部分 |
[26:49] | Okay,what does this other guy look like? | 好的 另一个人长什么样? |
[26:52] | Well,actually,I’m not sure. | 事实上 我不太确定 |
[26:55] | Well,I don’t understand. How did this come to you? You had a dream? | 我不太明白 你是怎么知道的? 你做梦了? |
[26:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:59] | And was he in it? | 梦见他了? |
[27:01] | Well,I wasn’t allowed to see him, | 我看不到他的脸 |
[27:02] | but that doesn’t change the fact that he exists. | 但是改变不了他存在的事实 |
[27:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:06] | Since we can’t prove that there really is a partner, | 由于我们无法证明有另一个同伙 |
[27:08] | or a collaborator,a fellow franchisee, | 或者合作 联营 |
[27:11] | and we’re not sure what he looks like, if you don’t mind, | 我们无法确定他长什么样 如果你不介意的话 |
[27:14] | I’m just going to go on about my day as if he doesn’t exist. | 我就当他不存在了 |
[27:19] | Obviously,if you can come up with a description of this man, | 显然 如果你能描述这个人了 |
[27:22] | or some physical evidence that ties him in to at least one of the murders,all that changes. | 或实物证据把他和至少一起谋杀案 联系起来 那就全变了 |
[27:26] | But I just… | 但我只能… |
[27:29] | I can’t do much with what you’ve given me. I’m sorry. | 根据你说的 我做不了太多 对不起 |
[27:32] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[27:40] | Well,that’s got to be discouraging. | 那很沮丧 |
[27:42] | I mean,you had the dream, | 我的意思是 你做梦了 |
[27:45] | but you couldn’t see the killer’s face. | 但你看不到凶手的脸 |
[27:49] | What happens now? | 现在怎样? |
[27:51] | You can’t solve the crime. | 你解决不了谋杀案了 |
[27:52] | Can’t get anyone to listen to you. | 没有人听你的 |
[27:56] | Well,you’re not depressed,are you? | 你不沮丧吗? |
[27:59] | Not suicidal? | 不想自杀? |
[28:02] | Maybe just a little bit? | 也许一点? |
[28:05] | Are you enjoying this? | 你很享受吗? |
[28:07] | Well,I take satisfaction in knowing that I’m enabling God’s will. | 我知道我在满足上帝的愿望 我很满意 |
[28:10] | Yes. “For dreams have deceived many, | 是的 “因为梦欺骗了太多人 |
[28:13] | and they have failed that put their trust in them.” | 他们让人不再相信梦” |
[28:15] | Ecclesiasticus. | 便西拉智训 |
[28:17] | All you’re doing is seeing to it that innocent people get killed. | 你所做的一切就是 眼睁睁地看着无辜的人被杀掉 |
[28:21] | How can that be God’s will? | 那怎么回事上帝的愿望呢? |
[28:22] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:23] | We’re simply allowing people to perish who were meant to perish. | 我们只会让命中注定该死的人死 |
[28:28] | “We”? | “我们”? |
[28:29] | The Lord and I. Yes. | 主和我 是的 |
[28:33] | You know… | 你知道… |
[28:35] | you can put an end to all this,Allison. | 你可以结束这一切 Allison |
[28:37] | Right. I heard you. Yes. Kill myself. | 是的 我听到了 自杀嘛 |
[28:40] | Well,no. That’s not going to happen. | 不 不会的 |
[28:42] | Well,failing that,you could stop dreaming. | 做不到那个 你可以不做梦 |
[28:46] | Or,at the very least, stop paying so much attention to what you dream. | 至少不要太在意你的梦 |
[28:51] | That’s what the others have done. | 这是其他人所做的 |
[28:52] | “Others”? | “其他人”? |
[28:53] | Well,it’s not just you whose dreams I’m editing. | 不只有一个人在做我编辑的梦 |
[28:57] | Oh,there are many others,all over the world. | 在世界上 还有好多其他人 |
[29:00] | Dreamers,meddlers,interlopers. | 做梦的人 插手的人 多管闲事的人 |
[29:04] | People like you too ignorant to understand that their interference is unnatural, | 像你一样的人太无知而无法理解 你们的干预是反常的 |
[29:10] | an abomination to the truth. | 对事实的厌恶 |
[29:13] | But slowly,I’m teaching all of them to ignore their dreams, | 但慢慢地 我在教他们无视他们的梦 |
[29:18] | and teaching those around them to ignore the dreamers. | 教他们周围的人无视做梦的人 |
[29:25] | Allison? | |
[29:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[29:34] | Yeah. No. I’m fine. | 是的 不 我很好 |
[29:41] | Hello,this is Allison Dubois. | 你好 我是Allison Dubois |
[29:42] | I can’t get to the phone,but please leave a message, | 我现在无法接电话 但请留下口信 |
[29:44] | and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快给你回电话 |
[29:47] | Hey. It’s me. I just thought you might want to know | 是我 我想告诉你 |
[29:49] | that that,uh,that stock that Marie found… | Marie发现的那支股票… |
[29:52] | The container company? It took off this morning. | 集装箱公司? 今天早上暴涨 |
[29:55] | You know,if we’d invested even one tenth of our savings, | 知道吗 哪怕我们投资十分之一的存款 |
[29:59] | we would have had enough money to put all three girls | 现在就会有足够的钱让三个女儿 |
[30:01] | through whatever college they wanted. Twice. | 上完她们想要上的大学 两次都可以 |
[30:05] | Is that petty of me to point that out? Sorry. | 我这么说是不是气量太小了? 抱歉 |
[30:07] | I guess I’m feeling a little… petty. | 我想我感觉有点… 气量不够 |
[30:10] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[30:17] | That didn’t take long. | 回的真快 |
[30:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[30:20] | Terry? | |
[30:22] | Joe! | |
[30:24] | I just wanted to offer my congratulations. | 我只是想恭喜你 |
[30:27] | Maybe now you’d be willing to tell me who tipped you to that stock. | 也许你现在愿意告诉我 是谁向你透露了那支股票的信息 |
[30:32] | That’s all right. I deserve that. | 没关系 我自找没趣 |
[30:36] | I was arrogant. | 我狂妄自大 |
[30:39] | Must feel good to be on the winning side of an equation. | 成为赢家一定感觉很好 |
[30:43] | – Yeah. Terry,um… – Joe,let’s be frank. | – 嗯 Terry 呃… – Joe 让我们开诚布公谈一谈 |
[30:47] | It’s still at least a couple of years | 在你的部门有可能开始盈利之前 |
[30:49] | before your division even has the possibility of turning a profit. | 至少还需要几年 |
[30:53] | It’s the most speculative venture I am currently funding. | 我现在提供资金是最具投机性质的冒险行为 |
[30:57] | Now,I don’t believe for a minute | 我并不相信你有可能在那支股票上 |
[31:00] | that you could have possibly earned enough off that stock to buy me out, | 赚取足够多的钱来买下我的全部股份 |
[31:04] | but it’s also clear that you’re a clever guy, | 但是很显然你是个聪明人 |
[31:07] | not just as an engineer, but you seem to know your way around the markets as well. | 不仅仅作为一个工程师 看起来你对市场也甚有了解 |
[31:12] | So,I’ll tell you what. | 所以 听我说 |
[31:17] | If you’re still interested,I’ll sell you back your company. | 如果你仍然感兴趣的话 我愿意把你的公司再卖给你 |
[31:23] | I’m not going to let you completely off the hook. | 我不会让你局面完全失控 |
[31:25] | You’re going to end up paying me a royalty, | 你要付给我许可使用费 |
[31:27] | but if you can get together a couple million dollars, | 但是如果你能弄到几百万美金 |
[31:32] | we can figure out how you can pay me the balance over time. | 我们可以想想办法 让你慢慢还清剩下的费用 |
[31:36] | That should work for you, | 这样对你来说应该行得通 |
[31:37] | and it’ll give me the chance to get all that red ink | 我也有机会把账本上 |
[31:41] | your enterprise generates off my balance sheets. | 你的公司所造成的赤字给消去 |
[31:45] | So,what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[31:47] | A couple million dollars? | 几百万美金? |
[31:49] | No,no,no,no. I’m not going to negotiate over the phone. | 不不不不 我不是在电话里谈判这个 |
[31:52] | I’m just saying,if you still have a desire to do this thing, | 我只是想说 如果你仍然想这样做 |
[31:55] | then,um,I have half a mind to help you. | 那么 呃 我有点想帮你 |
[32:01] | Joe? You still there? | Joe? 你还在吗? |
[32:02] | Yeah. That’s-that’s very generous of you,sir. | 我在 你-你真是太慷慨了 先生 |
[32:05] | You know,it may take me a little while to put together a couple million dollars. | 我可能得有段些时间去弄几百万美金 |
[32:11] | Don’t do the modesty thing. I’ve already seen you in action. | 别谦虚了 我都看到你采取行动了 |
[32:16] | Come on! | 快点! |
[32:18] | Trade me the Barbershop Bonnie for the Beach Bunny Bonnie! | 我用理发师邦妮和你换海滨女郎邦妮! |
[32:21] | – Please? – No! | – 好不好? – 不! |
[32:24] | You girls ready for bed? | 你们准备好上床睡觉了吗? |
[32:25] | – No… | – No. – 没有… – 没有 |
[32:28] | What you doing,hmm? Playing with dolls? | 你们在干啥 嗯? 玩洋娃娃? |
[32:31] | Yeah,but Marie isn’t playing nice. | 是的 但是Marie不好好玩 |
[32:33] | I wanted to trade,but she won’t do it! | 我想和她换着玩 她不干! |
[32:36] | What’s this doll’s name? | 这个洋娃娃叫什么名字? |
[32:38] | Beach Bunny Bonnie. | 海滨女郎邦妮 |
[32:40] | Beach Bunny Bonnie? What kind of a name is that? | 海滨女郎邦妮? 这是什么名字? |
[32:43] | I like those names that you gave the dolls the other day. | 我喜欢那天你给纸娃娃起的名字 |
[32:46] | “Maye and Wilt” and… | “Maye和Wilt” 还有… |
[32:48] | Those aren’t doll names,Daddy. Not really. | 那些不是娃娃的名字 爸爸 根本不是 |
[32:51] | Well,I know,but I liked them. | 呃 我知道 但是我喜欢 |
[32:53] | Hey,you know what I noticed? | 嗨 你知道我发现了什么了吗? |
[32:54] | You didn’t cut out any dolls out of the paper today. | 你今天没有从报纸上剪纸娃娃 |
[32:57] | You told me not to,Daddy! | 你不让我这么做了 爸爸! |
[32:59] | Yeah,you told her not to,Daddy. | 是啊 你不让她那么做了 爸爸 |
[33:01] | Yes,I know,but I changed my mind. | 是的 我知道 但是我改变注意了 |
[33:03] | I’ll tell you what,you know. | 我告诉你啊 |
[33:04] | If you want to cut a couple dolls out of the paper tonight | 如果你今天晚上睡觉之前 想要从报纸上剪纸娃娃 |
[33:06] | before you went to bed and name them, you know,that would be okay with me. | 并给她们起名字 我不会反对 |
[33:10] | If you wanted to. | 如果你想的话 |
[33:11] | What do you think? Do you want to do it? | 你是怎么想的? 你想这样做吗? |
[33:13] | Uh-uh. Paper dolls are for babies! | 呃 纸娃娃是给婴儿玩的! |
[33:15] | Wait a second. It’ll be fun. Come on. Cut a couple out. | 等等 那很好玩啊 来吧 剪几个纸娃娃玩 |
[33:19] | You can name them anything you want. | 你可以随便给他们起名字 |
[33:21] | Don’t you want to make a little,I don’t know,Pfizer doll? | 你难道不想弄一个小娃娃 比如说 辉瑞(制药公司 世界500强之一)? |
[33:27] | How about GE? | 通用(美国汽车公司)娃娃呢? |
[33:29] | Haven’t you always wanted a doll named “GE”? | 你不是一直想给娃娃起名叫”通用”的吗? |
[33:31] | I’m tired,Daddy. | 我累了 爸爸 |
[33:34] | “Apple”? It worked for Gwyneth Paltrow. | “苹果”呢? Gwyneth Paltrow给她的女儿取了这个名字 |
[33:56] | ***** | 接电话 Allison |
[34:01] | Devalos. | |
[34:04] | Hello… sir? | 喂… 长官? |
[34:06] | I just got off the phone with the Scottsdale Police. | 我刚刚和Scottsdale警局通了电话 |
[34:09] | You may have been right. | 你有可能是对的 |
[34:10] | Either Kevin Flynn had a partner or Scottsdale’s got itself a copycat | 要么是Kevin Flynn有同伙 要么是Scottsdale出现了一个模仿者 |
[34:13] | who wasted no time in picking up where Flynn left off. | 他在继续完成着Flynn遗留下来的事情 |
[34:16] | Oh,no… | 哦 不… |
[34:17] | Yeah,they found the body of a young girl | 大约一个小时前 他们在垃圾箱里 |
[34:18] | in a Dumpster about an hour ago pummeled to death just the way Flynn used to do it. | 发现了一具年轻女孩的尸体 是被打死的 手法和Flynn相同 |
[34:23] | She was wearing a necklace with her name on it,wasn’t she? | 她戴着一款上面有她的名字的项链 对吗? |
[34:26] | – “Tara.” – Tara. | |
[34:28] | It was still on her when they found the body. | 发现尸体的时候还在她身上 |
[34:30] | Did you see anything else? | 你还看到了其他东西吗? |
[34:32] | His face? An address? A license plate? | 他的相貌? 住址? 车牌号? |
[34:36] | Yeah. Uh,no. I’m so sorry. | 是的 哦 没有 我很抱歉 |
[34:42] | I’m still not sure I understand why we’re driving all the way to Scottsdale. | 我仍然不太明白为什么 要这么大老远的开车去Scottsdale |
[34:46] | Any forensic information we want, they’d be happy to send us. | 我们想要任何尸检信息 他们都会乐意发给我们 |
[34:50] | No,no,I don’t think so. Not what I’m after. | 不 不 我不这么想 我想要的不是这个 |
[35:07] | Sir,I know this is a little unusual, | 长官 我知道这个请求有点不太符合常规 |
[35:09] | but do you think I could be alone with her for a minute? | 但是 你可以让我单独在这里待一会吗? |
[35:28] | I don’t know if you’re still here. | 我不知道你是不是还在这里 |
[35:34] | I don’t know if you can hear me… | 我不知道你能不能听到我说话… |
[35:38] | but I could really use your help. | 但是我确实需要你的帮助 |
[35:47] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到了想要的东西了吗? |
[35:48] | No. | 没有 |
[35:56] | – Honey,just give me… – Yeah,Terry? | – 亲爱的 给我点… – 唔 Terry? |
[36:00] | No,it’s Allison. Go back to sleep. | 不是 我是Allison 继续睡吧 |
[36:03] | Go back to sleep,honey. It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 继续睡吧 亲爱的 现在是凌晨3点 |
[36:13] | – Did I just call you Terry? – Yeah,you did. | – 我刚才是不是喊你Terry? – 是的 |
[36:19] | I-I hope you meant Terry your boss, | 我-我希望你说的Terry是指你的老板 |
[36:21] | not Terry,some young,fetching figment of your imagination. | 而不是你想象出来的 某个年轻的迷人的虚构Terry |
[36:28] | Young? Fetching? | 年轻的? 迷人的? |
[36:32] | Why didn’t I think about that? | 我为什么要想那些? |
[36:36] | No,I was actually dreaming about my,my employer. | 实际上 我梦到的是我的 我的雇主 |
[36:41] | My future former employer. | 我未来的前任雇主 |
[36:45] | – Come on. You don’t know that. – Yes,I do. | – 算了吧 你不知道事情会怎么样 – 是的 我知道 |
[36:49] | He thinks I’m gonna buy the company. | 他以为我要买下公司 |
[36:51] | He thinks I’ve been making a killing in the stock market. | 他以为我在股票市场上大赚了一笔 |
[36:56] | I suppose that… | 我说… |
[36:59] | if you found a way to do it without Marie ever knowing,I mean… | 如果你能在不让Marie知晓的情况下 获得股票信息的话 我是说… |
[37:03] | You have nothing to fear. | 你没什么好担心害怕的 |
[37:06] | I think that we may have already missed the boat on that one. | 我想我们可能已经错过了机会 |
[37:12] | Somebody’s knocked the Warren Buffet right out of her. | 有人摧毁了她身上的股神巴菲特 |
[37:18] | So,any luck in Scottsdale? | 在Scottsdale有什么发现吗? |
[37:21] | No. | 没有 |
[37:23] | I think he’s done it. He’s right. | 我想是他干的 他是对的 |
[37:27] | I’m broken. | 我的能力失效了 |
[37:33] | what’s going on in your head? | 你在想什么? |
[37:36] | I’ve finally been thinking about all the ugly things that he’s been saying to me. | 我在想他对我说的那些丑恶的事情 |
[37:43] | I guess I can’t help but wonder… | 我忍不住在寻思… |
[37:47] | where is God in all this? | 在这一系列事件中 上帝在哪儿? |
[37:52] | I mean,I really do believe that I see these things for a reason. | 我确实相信我能预见事情是有原因的 |
[37:57] | And the reason is to help people to-to make things right. | 原因就是帮助人们 让世界变得更加美好 |
[38:05] | But if that’s the case, then how could he be allowed to do this? | 但如果是这样的话 那又怎能允许他做这些事情呢? |
[38:09] | Maybe it just… | 也许只是… |
[38:12] | It makes me question everything. | 我开始质疑一切 |
[38:15] | My God! And I do mean “my God.” | 我的上帝! 我指的确实是”我的上帝” |
[38:22] | You sound incredibly bleak. | 你听起来非常无望 |
[38:25] | Almost suicidal. | 几乎想自杀 |
[38:40] | – Leave my home! – Leave this life. | – 离开我家! – 离开这个生命 |
[38:44] | It’s honestly the only way you’ll ever rid yourselfof me,Allison. | 这是你能摆脱掉我的唯一方法 Allison |
[38:48] | I’m staying in your home,in your head,in your dreams. | 我将待在你的家里 你的脑子里 还有你的梦中 |
[38:53] | I’m cancer. I live in you. | 我是癌症 我活在你心中 |
[38:57] | So what shall it be? | 那么会怎么样呢? |
[39:00] | There’s knives in the kitchen. | 厨房里有刀具 |
[39:01] | Perhaps one through the heart? | 也许会有一把穿过心脏? |
[39:03] | We could sit in the closed garage with the car running. | 我们可以在未打开的车库里开车 |
[39:06] | I’d let you pick the radio station we listen to | 当你被一氧化碳窒息而死的时候 |
[39:08] | as the carbon monoxide suffocates you to death. | 我会让你选择某个电台来听 |
[39:10] | Forget that. How about some lye? | 别管那个了 来点碱水怎么样? |
[39:13] | Why don’t you drink a cup or so, | 你为何不喝下一两杯 |
[39:15] | then stumble into your little girls’ room | 然后跌跌撞撞地跑到你女儿们的房间里 |
[39:17] | so they can watch you writhe to death as it eats through your organs? | 让她们看到你痛苦得扭动而死? |
[39:23] | Come on,Allison. | 来吧 Allison |
[39:25] | It’s time for you to move on. | 你动身的时候到了 |
[39:27] | Actually… we think it’s time for you to move on. | 实际上… 我们认为是你动身的时候到了 |
[39:33] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[39:35] | I’m the most recent girl that Donald Crommler gassed,bound, | 我是Donald Crommler最近一次麻醉 捆绑 |
[39:38] | and beat the holy hell out of. | 拳打至死的那个女孩 |
[39:43] | “Donald Crommler.” That’s his name. | “Donald Crommler” 这是他的名字 |
[39:46] | He lives in Scottsdale on Desert Oasis Road. | 他住在Scottsdale的沙漠绿洲路上 |
[39:50] | That’s what you came to the morgue to find out this evening,right? | 这是你今晚去停尸房想要找寻的答案 对吗? |
[39:57] | She could have stopped it from happening. | 她原本可以阻止这一切的发生 |
[39:59] | You should have let her stop it from happening. | 你应该让她阻止这一切的发生 |
[40:02] | It was supposed to happen. It was meant to be. | 这是本该发生的事情 就该如此 |
[40:04] | No. The only thing that is meant to be | 不对 本该如此的唯一事情是 |
[40:07] | is for you to burn in hell. | 你在地狱被焚烧 |
[40:09] | And that’s where we mean to take you. | 那也是我们要带你去的地方 |
[40:11] | “We”? | “我们”? |
[40:14] | Who’s “we”? | 谁是”我们”? |
[40:22] | It’s your fault we’re dead. | 我们的死都是你的错 |
[40:24] | You interfered with the dreams of the people who could have saved us. | 你扰乱了能够拯救我们的那个人的梦境 |
[40:28] | All because you thought they were evil. | 全都是因为你以为它是邪恶的 |
[40:30] | But those people, the dreamers– they’re not evil. | 但是那些人 预言者– 他们并不邪恶 |
[40:36] | – You are. – What are you doing? | – 你却是邪恶的 – 你们要干什么? |
[40:39] | It’s time to meet your maker. | 是时候见上帝了 |
[40:41] | It’s good you’re dressed for the heat. | 不错 你的穿着很适合焚烧 |
[41:35] | Donald Crommler. | |
[41:38] | Desert Oasis Road. | 沙漠绿洲路 |
[41:40] | Donald Crommler. Desert Oasis Road. | Donald Crommler 沙漠绿洲路 |
[41:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[41:47] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[41:49] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧? |
[41:51] | Yeah. No. I’m good. I think I’m great. | 是的 不 我很好 我想我挺好的 |
[41:56] | I just gotta make a phone call. | 我只是要打个电话 |
[42:03] | everything is great. | 一切都很好 |