时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously onMedium: | |
[00:03] | Name’s Autumn Colville. Mother reported her missing yesterday. | 姓名 Autumn Colville 她妈妈昨天报警说她失踪了 |
[00:09] | The blood. And that corpse. | 全是血 还有尸体 |
[00:12] | What corpse? | 什么尸体? |
[00:16] | Scanlon just called. They found the remains of Autumn Colville. | Scanlon刚打过电话 他们找到了Autumn Colville的遗骸 |
[00:18] | There were several more duffel bags down there. | 底下还有几个帆布袋 |
[00:20] | When they opened them up,they found the butchered body parts of two more girls. | 他们打开检查 发现另外两个被截肢的女孩 |
[00:24] | Looks like we got ourselves a serial killer. | 看来我们面对的是个连环凶手 |
[00:26] | I got a call from Ashley’s father today. | 我今天接到了Ashley爸爸的电话 |
[00:29] | He’s convinced that his daughter is sharing her antianxiety medication with you. | 他相信她女儿把她的抗焦虑药 也给你吃了 |
[00:32] | There’s this girl,and she won’t leave me alone and she won’t let me study or concentrate… | 有个女孩 她不肯放过我 她不让我学习 让我无法集中精神… |
[00:36] | Wait a second. Hold on. What girl? | 等一下 什么女孩? |
[00:38] | Stacey Anne Burrows. | |
[00:40] | Stacey Anne– is she dead? | 她是不是死了? |
[00:45] | We decided that if the doctor thinks that this medicine will improve the quality of your life, | 我们决定 如果医生认为服药 会改善你的生活质量 |
[00:51] | I will try to get that appointment as soon as possible. | 我会尽快帮你约到医生的 |
[00:54] | Allison Dubois? I’m Caitlyn Lynch. | Allison Dubois? 我是Caitlyn Lynch |
[00:56] | I’m with the Lydecker Corporation. | 我是Lydecker公司的 |
[00:58] | You’re offering me a job? | 你要给我提供一份工作? |
[01:00] | What exactly does it mean when they say “high six figures”? | 他们说的6位数薪水 究竟是什么意思? |
[01:03] | Means you need to call her tomorrow. | 意思是明天你得打电话给她 |
[01:04] | You need to find out what this is all about. | 去看看究竟是什么样的工作 |
[01:06] | So you think I should take it? | 那你是说我应该答应他们? |
[01:07] | How do you not take it? | 有什么理由不答应呢? |
[01:09] | These are employee dossiers. | 这些是雇员档案 |
[01:12] | I’d like you to spend some time with them. | 希望你能抽时间研究研究 |
[01:14] | See if there’s anyone among this group that gives you pause. | 看看这里面是否有人能让你有什么发现 |
[01:18] | Well,he’s really the only person who jumped out at me. | 他是唯一一个让我有感应的人 |
[01:21] | And this is the only employee that you’re worried about? | 这就是你认为有问题的那个员工吗? |
[01:23] | He’s Justin Lydecker. Mr. Lydecker’s son. | 他是Justin Lydecker Lydecker先生的儿子 |
[01:27] | Your father is interested in my impressions of things,people, | 你爸爸对我对事物和人的看法 很感兴趣 |
[01:31] | which is why I think he wanted me to sit down with you. | 我想这也是他想让我 坐下跟你谈谈的原因 |
[01:34] | Yeah. That’s what I figured. | 是 我也是这么猜的 |
[01:36] | He wants you to tell him if his only son is permanently screwed up or if I can be… | 他想让你告诉他 他唯一的儿子 是不是一辈子就无可救药了 或者… |
[01:40] | salvaged. | 还有的救 |
[01:41] | Lee,it’s me. I just had another dream. | Lee 是我 我又做了个梦 |
[01:43] | I think it happened again,another murder. | 又有坏事发生了 另一起谋杀 |
[01:46] | The dreams you’ve been having about the murders,did you mention your dreams to your colleague? | 关于凶杀案的梦 你和你的同事提起过吗? |
[01:50] | Dreams that we’re talking about have nothing to do with Lydecker. | 我们所说的这些梦 和Lydecker没有任何关系 |
[01:52] | Your dreams,your impressions,they belong to Lydecker now. | 你的梦 你的印象 现在都属于Lydecker |
[01:56] | They are actually the intellectual property of our company. | 它们现在属于这家公司的知识产权 |
[02:00] | If you ever breach your contract again, | 如果你再违反合同 |
[02:02] | I will litigate you with a vigor unlike anything you have ever experienced in your life. | 我会以你这辈子都没见过的阵势 来起诉你 |
[02:15] | Justin. | 七纪 受王之王Aiiiii |
[02:53] | Medium Season05 Episode16 The Man in the Mirror | 第15集 镜子里的男人 |
[03:02] | Justin. | |
[03:05] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[03:06] | Hold on a second,wait. I’m not following. Who-who is this “he”? | 等一下 我没跟上 这个”他”是谁? |
[03:10] | What is it you’re saying that he knows? | 你说他知道什么? |
[03:12] | And while we’re at it,where are you going? | 正说话呢 你去哪儿啊? |
[03:14] | I think I need to get dressed. I need to go tell somebody. | 我得穿衣打扮 去找个人聊聊 |
[03:18] | But,Allison… | 可是 Allison… |
[03:20] | it’s not even 6:00 in the morning. Tell me. | 还不到早上六点呢 跟我说吧 |
[03:24] | That maniac who’s killing all those women,gouging their eyes out,it’s Justin Lydecker. | 那个杀了那些女人还挖她们眼睛的疯子 是Justin Lydecker |
[03:30] | Justin Lydecker? | |
[03:32] | Douglas Lydecker’s son,my boss’s son,his only son,his only child. | Douglas Lydecker的儿子 我老板的儿子 独子 独苗 |
[03:37] | And I think he knew,or at least he suspected. | 我觉得他已经知道了 至少也是怀疑了 |
[03:39] | I think that’s why he hired me. | 所以他才雇用了我 |
[03:40] | To do what? To get confirmation? | 雇你干吗? 来确认一下? |
[03:42] | That,and the special added bonus that if I ever dreamt the awful truth, | 嗯 还有额外的好处 如果我梦到了可怕的事实 |
[03:46] | I couldn’t do anything with those dreams because… | 我啥都不能做 因为… |
[03:48] | He owns them. Your dreams are his. That’s-that’s very smart. | 他拥有这些梦 你的梦是他的 这招真聪明 |
[03:53] | Guess that’s how you get to be Douglas Lydecker. | 估计这就是为什么 你要成为Douglas Lydecker |
[03:56] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么办? |
[03:57] | I have to tell the district attorney. | 我得去告诉地方检察官 |
[04:01] | Maybe if I hurry up,I can get there before Devalos arrives. | 如果我手脚快的话 可以在Devalos之前赶到 |
[04:03] | Nobody will see me. No one will ever know. | 没人会看见我 不会有人知道的 |
[04:18] | Allison. | |
[04:26] | Caitlyn. | |
[04:29] | I had a very interesting dream about you last night. | 昨晚我做了有意思的梦 是关于你的 |
[04:32] | You were having a conversation with your husband about things you saw in your sleep. | 你和你丈夫在聊你在梦里看到的东西 |
[04:36] | And then you made a decision toDI cUMome here and share what you saw with your old boss. | 然后你决定要来这儿 告诉你的前任老板你所看到的事情 |
[04:41] | Well,then you know everything there is to know. | 那基本上该知道的你都知道了 |
[04:44] | Why don’t you come in with me,and we can talk to the district attorney together. | 为什么不和我一起进来 咱们可以一起和地方检察官聊聊 |
[04:48] | Allison,I’m not going in there. | Allison 我是不会进去的 |
[04:50] | And you’re not going in there. It’s simply not going to happen. | 你也不行 这事不可能发生 |
[04:52] | I beg to differ. | 恕我不能苟同 |
[04:54] | Allison,if you go in that building and have the conversation you intend to, | Allison 如果你踏进那幢楼 去和别人说你想说的那些话 |
[04:58] | you’ll be forcing Mr. Lydecker to take legal action. | 你就是在逼Lydecker先生 采取法律行动 |
[05:01] | I’m trying to help you. | 我这是在帮你 |
[05:03] | This is difficult for me,too. | 这对我来说也不容易 |
[05:05] | Well,let me make it easier. Here,I quit. | 那我们别绕弯子了 给 我辞职 |
[05:07] | It doesn’t work that way. | 这样行不通的 |
[05:09] | Go back and read your contract. | 回去再看看你的合同 |
[05:11] | Quitting doesn’t release you from the terms of our agreement. Far from it. | 辞职远无法让你摆脱合同效力 |
[05:15] | If you breach your contract in any way at any time,Lydecker can and will sue you. | 如果你以任何形式 在任何时间 违反合同 Lydecker可以起诉你 |
[05:20] | They will go after all of your assets. | 他们会追讨你所有的财产 |
[05:23] | And when those are depleted,they’ll go after any collective assets you may have with your husband. | 你的财产没了 还会追讨你和你丈夫的共有财产 |
[05:27] | I’m talking about your home,Allison. | 我说的是你的家 Allison |
[05:31] | I’m talking about your husband’s stake in his venture with Cavanaugh Industries. | 我说的是你丈夫和Cavanaugh工业 合资的股份 |
[05:35] | I’m talking about any college fund you may have started for your girls. | 我说的是你为你的女儿存的教育基金 |
[05:39] | Allison,Lydecker has an army of lawyers. | Allison Lydecker有一只精英律师团队 |
[05:41] | And I promise you,there is nothing you own that they won’t find and take away. | 我也敢保证 没有什么是属于你 但他们无法夺走的 |
[05:48] | Women are dying horrible deaths. | 有女性被残忍杀害 |
[05:51] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[05:52] | Mr. Lydecker is aware of that. | Lydecker先生也知道 |
[05:55] | We all want it to stop. It’s just,it cannot stop this way. | 我们都想阻止此事 但是不能以这种方式 |
[06:00] | Allison,before you play fast and loose with your family’s future, | 在你以你家庭的未来做赌注之前 |
[06:04] | please,Mr. Lydecker wants to see you. | 拜托了 Lydecker先生想见见你 |
[06:06] | He wants to discuss this with you. | 他想与你讨论此事 |
[06:08] | There’s nothing to discuss. | 没什么可讨论的 |
[06:10] | Just hear him out. | 就听他一句吧 |
[06:12] | Douglas is devastated about this. | Douglas已经被这件事毁了 |
[06:15] | I promise you,he is not an evil man. | 我向你保证 他不是个坏人 |
[06:17] | And he has a plan on how to handle this. | 他对于处理此事有一套方案 |
[06:25] | Are you trying to tell me something? | 你想告诉我什么事吗? |
[06:31] | The thing is,if it’s something important,I want to hear you. | 如果你说的是一些重要的事 我会仔细聆听的 |
[06:37] | I want to help. But if it isn’t… | 我想帮你 但如果不是… |
[06:43] | I’m going to the doctor’s tomorrow,and I’m gonna try and get him to give me pills. | 我明天要去看医生了 我会尽力让医生给我开药 |
[06:50] | And then I won’t be able to hear you. It will be too late. So… | 那样我就听不到你说话了 一切就太迟了 所以… |
[06:56] | if you have something to tell me… | 如果你要跟我说什么… |
[06:58] | Ariel. | |
[07:00] | Ariel. | |
[07:03] | Ariel,wake up. Young lady,wake up. | Ariel 醒醒 小姑娘 醒醒 |
[07:08] | That’s better. We don’t show these videos for you to sleep through. | 这样才对 给你们放视频不是让你睡觉的 |
[07:20] | That girl,Karina Tyler,the first victim, | 那个叫Karina Tyler的女孩 第一个受害者 |
[07:25] | she worked here,you know. | 她在这工作过 |
[07:28] | A summer intern. Justin… | 是暑期实习生 Justin… |
[07:32] | oh,he couldn’t stop looking at her. | 他总是忍不住盯着她看 |
[07:34] | And when she came to talk to me about his… | 后来她找我说了他的… |
[07:37] | disturbing behavior… | 骚扰行为… |
[07:40] | I did what I’d always done. I – I paid her to go away,quickly,quietly. | 我以惯常的方式处理了这一切 我给了她一笔钱 让她立马悄悄离开 |
[07:45] | It worked with the girls he frightened in high school,the girls he… | 被他吓到的高中女生 以及他在大学期间… |
[07:49] | forced himself on in college. It seemed to work with her. | 骚扰的那些女孩也如此这般打发了 这次似乎也没有什么问题 |
[07:56] | But then… months later… | 但是… 几个月之后… |
[08:02] | when I read that she had gone missing,I couldn’t… | 当我得知她失踪了的时候 我… |
[08:08] | I couldn’t help but wonder. | 我禁不住在怀疑 |
[08:11] | But we weren’t sure. | 但是我们也并不确定 |
[08:13] | That’s when I told Mr. Lydecker about you. | 就是在那个时候 我和Lydecker先生提起了你 |
[08:15] | I’d been reading about you,hearing about you. | 我读过关于你的一些事迹 听说过你 |
[08:19] | I told Mr. Lydecker that if Karina wasn’t just missing,if she were dead, | 我告诉Lydecker先生如果Karina 并不只是失踪 如果她已经死了 |
[08:25] | that she might try to reach out through you. | 那她可能会试着通过你来联系 |
[08:32] | Well,you’re right. | 是的 你说的没错 |
[08:36] | There’s something terribly wrong with your son. | 您的儿子有很严重的问题 |
[08:39] | And it’s up to us to stop him. | 而我们应该阻止他 |
[08:42] | We have to go to the district attorney, | 我们必须去找地区检察官 |
[08:43] | – tell him what we know. – No,no. No. | – 告诉他我们所知道的一切 – 不 不 不 |
[08:47] | It’s been handled. It’s being handled. | 这事已经控制了 正在控制 |
[08:50] | No,I’m sorry,Mr. Lydecker,it’s not being handled. | 我很抱歉 Lydecker先生 这件事并没有得到控制 |
[08:53] | It can’t be handled. | 这事没法控制 |
[08:55] | Your son lives to kill,and he will kill again. | 您的儿子杀戮成性 他还会再次杀人的 |
[08:59] | And now that there’s no Detective AuerbacMEhDI cleaning up after him,he will be caught. | 现在没有Auerbac警探跟在他后面 收拾残局 他会被抓的 |
[09:05] | You’re aware of that,right? | 你都清楚 是不是? |
[09:06] | He was paying a detective to cover his tracks. | 他付钱给一个警探来掩盖他的行踪 |
[09:10] | Detective Auerbach… | Auerbach警探… |
[09:12] | used to work for me. | 曾经在我手下干活 |
[09:15] | He provided security for company parties,for events. | 他负责公司聚会和相关活动的安保工作 |
[09:20] | And after Justin started getting into scuffles in nightclubs, | 在Justin开始在夜店和人打架之后 |
[09:23] | I asked him to moonlight as Justin’s bodyguard,keep him out of trouble. | 我请求他兼职担任Justin的保镖 确保他的安全 |
[09:30] | Are you a fan of irony,Mrs. Dubois? | 你是来嘲讽的吗 Dubois女士? |
[09:33] | Mr. Lydecker,I appreciate your pain. | Lydecker先生 我能感受到您的痛楚 |
[09:37] | But there’s really only one thing to do. | 但是这件事真的只有一个解决方法 |
[09:40] | Justin has to surrender to the district attorney. | Justin必须去找地区检察官自首 |
[09:43] | I know the district attorney. | 我知道地区检察官这个人 |
[09:46] | I will go down there with your son. | 我会和您儿子一起去 |
[09:48] | I will make sure that he is treated fairly. | 我会保证他将得到公平的对待 |
[09:53] | Well,that is a very generous offer. | 呃 这是个非常宽宏大量的提议 |
[09:57] | And it’s one that I would give serious consideration to | 如果我的儿子还在这个国家的话 |
[10:02] | if my son were still in this country. | 我一定会好好考虑一下 |
[10:04] | What are you talking about? | 您在说什么? |
[10:06] | Justin is in a safe place. | Justin现在一个安全的地方 |
[10:09] | He’s in the care of a physician that I trust. | 我信任的一个医生负责照看他 |
[10:12] | He’s begun a course of therapy to treat Justin’s condition. | 他已经对Justin的病情 开始进行治疗 |
[10:16] | Therapy? There is no therapy. | 治疗? 什么治疗都没用的 |
[10:18] | Are you aware of chemical castration? | 你听说过化学阉割吗? |
[10:22] | It’s proven very effective in the treatment of child molesters,serial rapists. | 有证据表明它在对儿童性侵犯者 和强奸惯犯的治疗中非常有效 |
[10:28] | His doctor is highly optimistic. | 他的医生非常乐观 |
[10:30] | What about his victims? | 那他的受害者呢? |
[10:32] | There are four dead women he has to account for. | 已经有4个女的死在他手中 |
[10:35] | The families of those women deserve justice. | 应该给那些女孩的家人还一个公道 |
[10:37] | Yes. And they’ll get it. | 是的 他们会得到的 |
[10:40] | A kind of justice,anyway. | 某种公道 |
[10:42] | I’ve begun making anonymous donations to their families, | 我已经对他们的家人进行了匿名捐款 |
[10:45] | and they’ll be extremely well compensated. | 他们将得到很大一笔赔偿金 |
[10:48] | Mrs. Dubois,believe me when I tell you this. | Dubois女士 请相信我 |
[10:51] | The souls of these women will always weigh heavily on me. | 那些女孩的灵魂会让我终身愧疚 |
[11:07] | Allison? | |
[11:08] | Please don’t do anything foolish. | 请别做什么傻事 |
[11:12] | Like your dreams,keep this conversation to yourself. | 这次谈话要像你上次做的梦一样 不要和别人说起 |
[11:16] | Just don’t give me a reason to behave in ways that | 不要给我什么理由 |
[11:21] | will make both of us very unhappy. | 把大家都弄得难堪 |
[11:35] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[11:36] | I don’t know. I’m not a lawyer. | 我不知道 我不是律师 |
[11:40] | But this contract looks pretty ironclad to me. | 不过这份合同在我看来无懈可击 |
[11:43] | I think that the only thing to do is to hire an attorney. | 我觉得唯一可做的事 就是雇个律师 |
[11:47] | Even then I’m not holding out a lot of hope. | 就算是那样我也不抱太多希望 |
[11:49] | I don’t understand. How can they control who I talk to? | 我不明白 他们怎么能控制我 去和哪些人说话? |
[11:52] | I mean,as long as it’s not a competitor… | 只要不是竞争对手… |
[11:54] | No,Allison… | 不 Allison… |
[11:55] | Well,the way that I read that thing,I’m not even supposed to be having this conversation with you. | 就我理解的来看 我甚至都不该和你进行这次谈话 |
[11:59] | Okay,be that as it may,if Junior really is under a doctor’s care in some foreign country, | 不管怎样 如果他儿子确实在某国 接受医生的治疗 |
[12:03] | then the immediate danger is gone. | 那么目前就不会再有什么危险 |
[12:05] | There’s really not all that much to talk to Devalos about. | 也就没必要和Devalos说些什么 |
[12:09] | And as for getting you out of there,getting you out of your contract, | 至于你想离开那里 摆脱掉你的合同 |
[12:11] | I mean,I think that the only thing to do is to start looking for an attorney in the morning. | 我觉得唯一可做的事 就是明早去找个律师 |
[12:19] | I’m psychic. | 我是一个通灵者 |
[12:21] | Why didn’t I see this coming? | 我怎么没看到会这样呢? |
[12:24] | – How could I have been so stupid? – Don’t do that. | – 我怎么就那么蠢呢? – 别这么说 |
[12:26] | You took the job for all the right reasons. | 你有很多正当理由来接受这份工作 |
[12:29] | And don’t forget,you had a lot of help. I encouraged you. | 别忘了 你帮了很大的忙 我鼓励过你 |
[12:32] | I pushed you to take it. | 向你施加压叫你接下这份活 |
[12:36] | Come on. Let’s just get some rest. | 快睡吧 我们先休息会儿 |
[12:38] | For one thing,we got Ariel’s doctors appointment in the morning. | 首先 明天早上是Ariel和医生的预约 |
[12:40] | For another,maybe it will give us some clarity. | 其次呢 也许会让我们思路更加清晰 |
[12:42] | Maybe things will look a lot better in the morning. | 也许到了早上会有所好转呢 |
[12:46] | I’m not nearly as convinced of that as you are. | 我可不这么想 |
[13:02] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[13:05] | Like somebody drugged me and flew me to a foreign country | 像是某个人给我下了药 把我扔上飞机来到了一个陌生的国家 |
[13:09] | and locked me in my room without TV. | 还把我锁在一个没有电视的房间里 |
[13:13] | Well,I am trying to save your life. | 我只想挽救你的生命 |
[13:16] | You’re trying to save your business. | 你只是想保住你的生意 |
[13:18] | Daddy,you’re trying to save your reputation. | 爸爸 你只是想守住你的声誉 |
[13:23] | It’s not good for the stock prices if people read that the CEO’s son | 如果人们得知首席执行官的儿子 喜欢把年轻漂亮的女孩切成丝 |
[13:27] | likes to julienne pretty young girls and take their eyes as souvenirs. | 还挖掉她们的眼睛作纪念品 对于股票价格可不是什么好事吧 |
[13:34] | Probably would have made for a contentious stockholders’ meeting as well. | 可能还会开一次争吵不休的股东大会 |
[13:38] | Justin,do you not understand? | Justin 你还不明白吗? |
[13:41] | They are hours away from arresting you. | 他们只差几个小时就能抓住你了 |
[13:43] | You have any idea what prison would be like for someone like you? | 你这样的人监狱会是什么样子 你有想过吗? |
[13:47] | Okay. All right. You just… | 行 好吧 你就… |
[13:49] | you just keep clinging to your pose and I’ll keep willing you into accepting the second chance | 你就继续这副样子 我还会一相情愿 给你第二次机会 |
[13:54] | that I am giving you,whether you want it or not. | 不论你想要与否 |
[13:58] | – You pathetic slug. – You’re such an ass. | – 你这个可怜的鼻涕虫 – 你真让人讨厌 |
[14:09] | Please. Please. I can’t breathe. I can’t… | 求你了 求你了 我喘不过气了 我… |
[14:15] | What? He wants to live? | 怎么? 他还想不想死? |
[14:18] | How human of him. | 他还真有人性啊 |
[14:29] | You understand about these treatments? | 你理解这些治疗吗? |
[14:32] | ******** | 医生给你开了这些药 |
[14:43] | Now. In front of me. | 现在 在我面前吞下去 |
[15:37] | The nurse says we’re next. | 护士说我们是下一个 |
[15:45] | – Do you hear me? – What? | – 你听见我说的话了吗? – 什么? |
[15:48] | We’re next. | 我们是下一个 |
[15:53] | – You all right? – Yeah. I’m fine. | – 你没事吧? – 嗯 我很好 |
[15:57] | Just something with my new job. | 只是一些和我的新工作有关的事 |
[15:59] | Something I have to tell my-my boss. | 一些我必须得告诉我- 我老板的事 |
[16:01] | Or my boss’s boss. | 实际上是我老板的老板 |
[16:03] | I tried to call,but couldn’t get a hold of anyone this morning. | 我想电话告诉他 但今天早上一个人都找不到 |
[16:09] | I’m okay here if you want to step outside and use your cell. | 如果你想出去用手机打电话 我一个人待在这里没问题 |
[16:14] | No. No,I’m fine. | 不用 不用 我没事 |
[16:19] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:22] | You want to just go? | 我们走了好吗? |
[16:25] | What do you mean? Leave? | 你说什么? 走了? |
[16:28] | Honey,what are you talking about? | 宝贝 你瞎说什么呢? |
[16:30] | You waited a long time for this appointment. | 这次的预约你都等了很久了 |
[16:33] | What about your test and your studying? | 你的考试和升学计划呢? |
[16:37] | Ariel,it’s going to be all right. | Ariel 不会有事的 |
[16:41] | This doctor knows me. | 医生和我认识 |
[16:43] | I think he’s going to understand. | 他会理解你的 |
[16:46] | Ariel Dubois? | |
[16:54] | Diane? Are you out there? | Diane? 你在外面吗? |
[16:59] | Why is someone knocking on my door? | 怎么有人在敲门? |
[17:05] | Whoever you are,go away. | 不管你是谁 请你离开 |
[17:08] | This is my serenity time. | 现在是休息时间 |
[17:13] | I’ve been trying to get to you all day. | 我找了你一整天了 |
[17:19] | Sorry. I’ve been in meetings. On conference calls. | 不好意思 我一直在开会 电话会议 |
[17:23] | Mr. Lydecker’s out of the country,so… | Lydecker先生现在不在国内 所以… |
[17:25] | Justin isn’t taking his medication. | Justin没有吃药 |
[17:29] | And you know this because… | 你会知道是因为… |
[17:30] | Because I dreamt it last night. | 因为我昨晚梦到了 |
[17:31] | He’s pretending. He really doesn’t want to get better. | 他一直在装 他根本不想治好病 |
[17:35] | That’s not possible. His father is with him. | 不可能 他父亲一直在他身边 |
[17:37] | He’s supervising the treatment himself. | 亲自进行监督他服药 |
[17:39] | He’s putting on an act. | 他是在装腔作势 |
[17:40] | As soon as Mr. Lydecker leaves the room,Justin throws his medication in the toilet. | Lydecker先生一出房门 Justin就把药丢进了马桶 |
[17:49] | Can you get me Mr. Lydecker,please? | 麻烦请Lydecker先生接电话好吗? |
[17:51] | You know where he is,right? | 你知道他在哪儿 对吗? |
[17:54] | Tell him it’s urgent. | 告诉他有紧急事件 |
[18:05] | – Allison? – Yeah,I’m afraid so. | – 对 是我没错 |
[18:09] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[18:10] | How do you know the exact moment when everything from spaghetti night is all cleaned up | 你怎么就能恰好赶在 意面之夜的残局收拾干净了 |
[18:14] | and it’s safe to come home,huh? | 就悠然地到家了呢? |
[18:16] | Very not funny. Bridgette and Marie asleep? | 一点也不好笑 Bridgette和Marie睡了? |
[18:20] | Yes. Just barely. You ever get to Lydecker? | 对 刚睡着 你去找过Lydecker了? |
[18:23] | No. We just kept calling and calling. | 没有 只是不停打电话找他 |
[18:25] | Finally,Caitlyn told me just to come home. | 最后Caitlyn让我先回家 |
[18:27] | That she’d keep trying till she got him. | 她会继续想办法联系到他 |
[18:30] | I just wish I knew where they were stashing Justin. | 我真想知道他们把Justin藏在那儿 |
[18:33] | I swear to God,I would pick up the phone and tell Devalos everything I know. | 我发誓 我会打电话 把一切都告诉Devalos |
[18:37] | See if maybe he could make some kind of arrangement with the authorities and bring him back here. | 看看他能不能和局里商量把他带回来 |
[18:42] | Hey,did you happen to pick up that medication for Ariel? | 你帮Ariel拿过药了吗? |
[18:45] | Yes,indeed. All $97 worth of it. | 拿过了 一共花了97美元呢 |
[18:49] | Now the challenge is going to be getting her to take it. | 现在问题是她不肯吃药 |
[18:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[18:55] | So,what’s changed? | 到底怎么了? |
[18:58] | A week ago,all you could think about was getting those pills. | 一个礼拜前 你尽想着能吃药 |
[19:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:04] | You and Dad must think I’m crazy. | 你和爸爸觉得我疯了 |
[19:09] | There’s this substitute teacher at my school,Miss Snowden. | 我们学校有个代教老师 Snowden小姐 |
[19:15] | And when I see her sometimes,it’s like someone’s hurt her. | 有时看到她的时候 好像有人在伤害她 |
[19:20] | She’s all bloody and cut up and… | 她浑身是血 还被分尸了… |
[19:25] | She’s not really. | 但现在她还好好的 |
[19:28] | Not yet,but it’s like she’s going to be. | 还没出事 但她会出事的 |
[19:31] | So,is there’s something we should do? Someone I should talk to? | 那 我该怎么做? 我该去找谁? |
[19:36] | I’m afraid that if I take these pills, | 我怕我吃了这些药之后 |
[19:38] | Stacey Anne won’t be able to show me what I need to know. | Stacey Anne就不能再告诉我 我想知道的事 |
[19:42] | You know that the PSATs are the day after tomorrow? | 你知道PSAT考试就是后天了吧? |
[19:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:48] | And I know that these pills will make everything I’m seeing go away. | 我也知道 这些药会让我看到的幻像 烟消云散 |
[19:54] | And I’ll be able to concentrate. | 而我也不会再受其干扰 |
[20:00] | But if something happens to Miss Snowden… | 但如果Snowden小姐真的会出什么事… |
[20:04] | something that I could have prevented… | 是本我可以阻止的… |
[20:09] | So,you think you could hang onto these for a while for me? | 所以 能替我把这些药保管几天吗? |
[20:18] | Sure,honey. | 当然可以 宝贝 |
[20:34] | What kind of a fool do you take me for? | 你把我当成白痴吗? |
[20:37] | It’s time you take your medicine. | 吃药的时间到了 |
[20:43] | All right,that’s right,that’s all right. | 好了 好了 没关系 |
[20:45] | You just go ahead,you scream all you want! | 你就叫吧 你爱怎么叫就怎么叫! |
[20:47] | You just scream all you want. I sent the guards away. | 你叫破喉咙都没用 我把保安支开了 |
[20:50] | It’s just you and me. | 只剩你和我了 |
[20:52] | I’m going nowhere until these pills are in your gullet! | 我要看着药片进到你喉咙! |
[20:56] | Okay,come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[20:59] | Open up! Swallow! Swallow,swallow,here we go. | 张开嘴! 咽下去! 咽下去! 来 |
[21:03] | Open up,open,open. | 张开嘴 张开 |
[21:10] | Swallow! Swallow. Swallow. Swallow,swallow! | 咽下去! 咽下去! |
[21:28] | Isn’t this fantastic? | 这不是很有趣吗? |
[21:30] | Go ahead. Pick an artery,Pop. | 来吧 选一条动脉 老爹 |
[21:33] | Which one you want me to start with? | 你想先从哪条开始? |
[21:35] | How about the carotid? | 颈动脉怎么样? |
[21:37] | That’s always a winner for me. | 我可会先选那里 |
[21:49] | – Hello? – Allison? It’s Caitlyn. | – 喂? – Allison? 我是Caitlyn |
[21:52] | Caitlyn,I’ve been trying to reach you all night. | Caitlyn 我找了你一整晚 |
[21:55] | I know. I’ve been on a plane. I just landed. I got your messages. | 我知道 我在飞机上 现在刚下飞机 我收到你的短信了 |
[22:01] | Allison,do you have a passport? | Allison 你有护照吗? |
[22:04] | What? Yeah. W – Wait a second. | 什么? 有 先等一等 |
[22:06] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有些事必须要告诉你 |
[22:08] | I had another dream about Justin and his father. | 我又梦见了Justin和他父亲 |
[22:11] | Please,Allison. I think I already know. I just… | 等等 Allison 我已经知道了 我… |
[22:15] | I’m sending a car to your house. | 我派了辆车到你家 |
[22:18] | It’ll bring you to the Phoenix airport. | 会送你去凤凰城机场 |
[22:20] | The Lydecker hangar. There will be a plane waiting. | Lydecker飞机库 那里会停着一驾飞机 |
[22:23] | It’ll bring you here to me. | 它会送你来我这里 |
[22:25] | So we can talk. | 那样我们就能好好谈谈 |
[22:26] | W – Where am I going? | 要送我去哪里? |
[22:28] | I’d really rather not say. | 我现在不能说 |
[22:30] | Wait,Caitlyn,no. I – I’m a mother. | 等等 Caitlyn 不行 我是个母亲 |
[22:34] | I – I have three children,a husband. | 我有三个孩子 还有老公需要我照顾 |
[22:36] | I’m not getting on a plane without them all knowing where I’m going. | 我不能不交代清楚去向就上飞机 |
[22:40] | Mexico City. | 墨西哥城 |
[22:42] | The plane will land in Mexico City. | 飞机会停在墨西哥城 |
[22:44] | A car will be waiting to bring you to me. | 那里会有车接你过来 |
[22:47] | Allison… | |
[22:49] | what’s happened here is horrible. | 这里发生的一切惨不忍睹 |
[22:52] | I really need you. | 我真的很需要你的帮助 |
[22:57] | ****** | 墨西哥城 |
[23:07] | Allison,thank you for coming. | Allison 谢谢你过来 |
[23:09] | I wanted to fill you in on what’s happened here. | 让我来告诉你这里发生了什么 |
[23:12] | But I already know what happened here. | 我已经知道发生什么了 |
[23:13] | No,I don’t think that you do. | 不 我想你不知道 |
[23:17] | Apparently,a radical terrorist faction, | 很明显 是一个激进恐怖组织 |
[23:20] | was able to infiltrate Mr. Lydecker’s security force here at his vacation compound. | 派人混入Lydecker先生度假屋的保安队 |
[23:26] | They slaughtered him,Allison. | 然后残杀了他 Allison |
[23:29] | Douglas Lydecker was butchered by zealous anti-capitalists determined | Douglas Lydecker被反资本主义分子谋杀 |
[23:34] | to create chaos in the Western World and its financial markets. | 为了制造西方国家及其经济市场的混乱 |
[23:39] | Really? And did they carve his eyes out? | 真的吗? 他们把他眼珠挖出来了吗? |
[23:44] | Why are you protecting him? Why are you protecting this monster? | 你为什么要袒护他? 你会什么还要袒护那个禽兽? |
[23:47] | It’s not about him. | 重点不在于他 |
[23:49] | It’s about Lydecker Industries and the tens of thousands of people who work there | 而是在于Lydecker公司和它好几万的员工 |
[23:53] | and the hundreds of thousands of people who own stock. | 还有那几十万股东 |
[23:57] | Allison,public appetites,public perceptions– those are the things that I know a lot about. | Allison 公众意识 公众需求– 我都能很好地把握 |
[24:04] | You tell the world that the son killed the father | 你把弑父真相宣告世界 |
[24:08] | and you’ve sullied the Lydecker name forever. | 就是让Lydecker永远背上污名 |
[24:11] | That is the kind of scanda l that will destroy the company. | 这是足以毁掉公司的丑闻 |
[24:14] | Kill sales,crater the stock price. | 产品滞销 股价下跌 |
[24:17] | But you tell the world that this was the work of terrorists? | 但如果说是恐怖分子干的 |
[24:21] | Well,you can’t buy the public sympathy and goodwill that will engender. | 随之产生的舆论同情 和善意根本无法以金钱购得 |
[24:26] | People will rally around the company. | 人们就会支持公司 |
[24:29] | They’ll feel that it’s their duty to do so. | 他们会把这当做责任 |
[24:32] | And what about Justin? He’s still out there. What’s to say he won’t kill again? | 那Justin呢? 他仍然潜逃在外 谁能保证他不会再杀人 |
[24:37] | I am taking care of it. | 我来解决 |
[24:39] | I’m going to find Justin and I will deal with him | 我会找到他 说服他 |
[24:41] | in a way that doesn’t hurt the company or either of us. | 接受一个不会伤害公司 或我们任何一方的方法 |
[24:46] | Us? What do you mean,us? | 我们? 你说我们是什么意思 |
[24:49] | Us. You and me. | 我们 你和我 |
[24:52] | All of our fates are tied to Justin at this point. | 我们的命运都系在Justin一人身上 |
[24:54] | We have all helped to cover his crimes. | 我们必须帮他掩盖罪行 |
[24:57] | If Justin is ever implicated in this murder, | 如果Justin被牵扯进谋杀案 |
[25:01] | I have no doubt that he will happily detail everything we’ve done to help him elude the authorities. | 我完全相信他会说出我们 做过的一切 以逃避当局追究 |
[25:08] | So,I suggest you wipe that disapproving look off your face and get on board. | 所以建议你别挂着满腹沮丧的表情 跟我站到一个阵营来 |
[25:14] | We’re in this together,Allison. | 我们在同一条船上 Allison |
[25:16] | And the sooner you realize that,the better. | 你最好尽快认清事实 |
[25:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:36] | Young lady. First row? Eyes front. | 第一排的小姐 看前面 |
[25:45] | I think that you really need to go now,Garrett. | 你真的该走了 Garrett |
[25:47] | No. | 不 |
[25:48] | Please. | 求你 |
[25:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:55] | Doesn’t that mean anything to you? | 难道这对你没有任何意义吗? |
[25:57] | Garrett,don’t do this. | Garrett 别这样 |
[26:02] | I am as low as I can possibly be. | 我已经藏得够深的了 |
[26:07] | Not that it matters to you but this… | 也许你觉得没什么但… |
[26:10] | This girl that I was tutoring privately for the PSATs, | 我辅导参加PSAT考试的女孩 (学业能力倾向初步测验) |
[26:15] | she died in a car accident a couple weeks ago. | 几周前出车祸死了 |
[26:19] | Drowned. | 是淹死的 |
[26:22] | Today was the memorial and… | 今天是她的忌日… |
[26:23] | No,I just… I need to be by myself. | 不 我只是…我需要自己静一静 |
[26:28] | I need to not be worrying about you. | 我不想再为你悬着心 |
[26:33] | I need you to go. | 请你离开 |
[26:35] | Please don’t make me call somebody. | 别逼我叫人 |
[26:39] | I’m sorry about the girl. | 那女孩的死我很遗憾 |
[26:41] | But I’m staying here. I’m sleeping here. | 但我住在这里 我睡在这里 |
[26:50] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[26:52] | – Put it down. – Go. | – 放下 – 出去 |
[26:58] | Don’t forget to get a good night’s sleep,folks. | 好好睡一觉 孩子们 |
[27:00] | Tomorrow’s the big day. | 明天是个大日子 |
[27:09] | – Miss Snowden? – Yes? | – Snowden小姐? – 有事? |
[27:12] | Do you know somebody named Garrett? | 你认识一个叫Garrett的人吗? |
[27:21] | I- I’m sorry. Wh-What is your name? | 抱- 抱歉 你- 你叫什么名字 |
[27:26] | Young lady,I’m talking to you. | 小姐 我在跟你说话 |
[27:30] | You seem to know some things about me and I’d like to know how and I’d like to know your name. | 你好像知道我的事 你是怎么知道的 你叫什么名字 |
[27:43] | Sir? | 先生? |
[27:46] | Allison. What are you doing here? | Allison 你在这干嘛? |
[27:50] | Douglas Lydecker’s son? | Douglas Lydecker的儿子? |
[27:53] | I know I should’ve told you sooner. | 我知道我早该告诉你了 |
[27:56] | I debated with myself all the way home on the plane and then I landed, | 回来的飞机上我一直在纠结 直到飞机降落 |
[28:00] | I called Joe,he told me to drive right over here from the airport. | 我打电话给Joe 他叫我直接开车过来 |
[28:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:10] | You did what you had to do to protect your family. | 为了保护家人你不得不这么做 |
[28:12] | I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[28:15] | You were being threatened by Douglas Lydecker. That’s a formidable threat. | Douglas Lydecker威胁你 那是个可怕的威胁 |
[28:19] | He might still be alive today if I just ignored him and came right to you. | 如果我不理他的话 来找你 他可能还活着 |
[28:24] | So,what happens now? | 那么 现在怎么样了? |
[28:28] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[28:31] | If the Lydecker boy is truly at large in a foreign country, | 如果Lydecker的儿子真的逃往国外 |
[28:34] | the first step would be to try to extradite him. | 首先就得引渡他 |
[28:37] | And that’s almost impossible to do without concrete physical evidence. | 没有具体物证这基本是不可能的 |
[28:41] | You can’t do anything? | 你什么都做不了? |
[28:43] | Not at the moment. | 目前真的没办法 |
[28:45] | I may talk to Justice,ask some friends of mine there to take a second | 我可以找法官谈谈 拜托一些朋友 |
[28:49] | and third look at this terrorist thing with an especially jaundiced eye,but… | 用偏见的视角多审视下这个恐怖事件 但… |
[28:55] | What? | 怎么? |
[28:58] | I’ve been quaking in anticipation of this conversation. | 这次谈话的后果 曾让我害怕的浑身颤抖 |
[29:05] | Douglas Lydecker convinced me that the second that | Douglas Lydecker一直让我相信 |
[29:10] | I even uttered his son’s name to you, | 我一旦把他儿子的名字告诉你 |
[29:13] | the earth was just gonna open up and swallow me and my family whole. | 地面就会裂开巨缝 吞没我和我的家人 |
[29:18] | But… | 但… |
[29:20] | nothing is different now that we had this conversation. Nothing. | 我跟你谈了 什么都没发生 什么都没变 |
[29:23] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 什么都没发生 |
[29:28] | Except I know that Justin Lydecker is gonna kill again. | 除了我知道Justin Lydecker 还会再杀人 |
[29:32] | All of us here at the Lydecker Corporation are obviously still reeling | Lydecker的所有员工 都在为 |
[29:36] | with the news of the death of our founder and CEO,Douglas Lydecker. | 公司创建人兼总裁 Douglas Lydecker的死亡消息震惊 |
[29:41] | But I want to reassure all of our investors, | 但我向全球所有投资者 |
[29:43] | our customers and our employees around the globe that | 所有客户和员工保证 |
[29:47] | our business operations will continue without interruption. | 公司经营仍将有序进行 |
[29:52] | I believe to do anything less would be to suggest that | 我相信我们的坚持会让恐怖分子知道 |
[29:55] | the savagery that ended this great industrial titan’s life | 结束这位工业巨头生命的暴行 |
[30:00] | was somehow effective | 不会造成任何影响 |
[30:02] | and that our founder’s belief in the power of ideas to create worthwhile products | 公司创立者对创造有价值的产品 |
[30:08] | and meaningful employment was somehow misplaced. | 创造充分就业机会的伟大理念 是永不会放弃的 |
[30:14] | Of course,nothing could be further from the truth. Thank you. | 这是不容争辩的事实 谢谢 |
[30:18] | And that was the scene at a hastily called press conference in Mexico today where Caitlyn… | 这是从墨西哥紧急记者招待会 现场发回的报道 Caitlyn… |
[30:24] | Well,I’m glad somebody’s happy about all this. | 我很高兴有人愿意看这个 |
[30:28] | Devalos actually said there was nothing he could do? | Devalos真的说他无能为力? |
[30:30] | Well,he needs evidence. He needs Justin to come back to America. | 没错 他要证据 或者Justin回美国 |
[30:34] | The first he doesn’t have and the second… | 证据 他找不到 叫他回国… |
[30:37] | is never gonna happen. | 更是天方夜谭了 |
[30:39] | So,he’s right,there’s nothing to do. | 所以 没错 他无能为力 |
[30:42] | Except of course,for me to find a lawyer to get me out of this Lydecker contract. | 当然 除了替我找个律师 解除跟Lydecker的合同 |
[30:50] | But,hey… | 可是… |
[30:52] | that’s why God invented tomorrow. | 所以上帝才要创造明天 |
[30:56] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你谈谈吗? |
[30:59] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[31:02] | But I just didn’t believe that he would hurt her. | 但我不相信他会真的伤害她 |
[31:05] | Not kill her,anyways. | 不管怎样 他不可能杀她 |
[31:09] | And I just… I left. | 然后我就… 我逃了 |
[31:13] | I ran away. | 我跑走了 |
[31:15] | I mean,she doesn’t know my name or anything and she’s just a substitute,but I feel like an idiot. | 她根本不认识我 她只是代课老师 我就像个白痴 |
[31:23] | I don’t know how I’m gonna go in that classroom tomorrow and take that test with her standing there. | 我不知道明天要怎么走进教室 去参加她监考的测试 |
[31:30] | You think maybe that was the point? | 你觉得这有道理吗? |
[31:33] | You think maybe Stacey Anne just wanted to play a big joke on me? | 也许Stacey Anne是想跟我开个大玩笑? |
[31:37] | Try and get me to embarrass myself with the teacher who was gonna proctor the test? | 想让我在监考老师面前出丑? |
[31:41] | I have no idea,honey,but you are gonna walk in that classroom. | 我不知道 宝贝 但你得去教室 |
[31:44] | You are gonna take that test. | 你得去考试 |
[31:46] | Obviously,I’ll just be mortified. | 当然 我只是心烦 |
[31:52] | I’ll just slink in with my head down and sit in the back and hope that | 我会低头偷偷溜进去坐在后面 |
[31:56] | somehow she doesn’t notice me,doesn’t say anything. | 希望她没注意到我 不会跟我说什么 |
[32:01] | What are you saying? That you might want to take one of those pills? | 你在说什么? 你要吃粒药吗? |
[32:06] | No,I don’t think so. | 不 我不想 |
[32:09] | I think the worst is over. I think Stacey Anne is done with me. | 最糟的已经过去了 Stacey Anne已经不在了 |
[32:14] | I think that the hardest part’s gonna be walking through the door. | 我都不知道怎样再走进教室门 |
[32:21] | Go ahead. Pick an artery,Pop. | 来吧 选一条动脉 老爹 |
[32:24] | Which one do you want me to start with? | 想让我从哪一条开始? |
[32:27] | How about the carotid,huh? That’s always a winner for me. | 颈动脉怎么样? 那是我的最爱 |
[32:59] | Diane,are you out there? | Diane 是你吗? |
[33:04] | Why is someone knocking on my door? | 为啥有人敲我的门? |
[33:12] | – She knew. – What? | – 她知道 – 啥? |
[33:15] | Caitlyn knew Justin was gonna kill his father. | Caitlyn知道Justin要杀了他爸爸 |
[33:17] | She knew it before I did,but she didn’t do anything to stop it. | 她知道的比我早 但她却无动于衷 |
[33:26] | You knew. | 你知道的 |
[33:29] | What? | 啥? |
[33:30] | No,”It’s good to have you back”? | 不说声”你回来我真高兴”? |
[33:33] | No,”How was your flight?” Just,”You knew.” | 没有”旅程怎么样啊?” 只是”你知道了” |
[33:36] | So,what did I know,Allison? | 那你说我知道什么 Allison? |
[33:39] | What is it that you think that I knew? | 你认为我知道什么? |
[33:42] | That Justin was gonna kill his father. | Justin要杀了他爸爸 |
[33:44] | When I came here that day to tell you he wasn’t taking his medication,you already knew. | 那天我来告诉你他没吃药的时候 你已经知道了 |
[33:48] | You had dreamt it. You-you… you just let it happen. | 你梦到了 你… 你只是让它去发生 |
[33:52] | That is quite an accusation. | 这可是指控啊 |
[33:55] | So what? Now-now you’re just running the place? | 那又怎样? 现在你就能接手了? |
[33:57] | Well,temporarily. | 暂时性的 |
[33:59] | Ultimately,that will be up to the board. | 永久性的要看董事会的决定 |
[34:01] | But presuming I do a good job… | 但前提是我做的不错… |
[34:05] | Allison,this will be good for you,too. | Allison 这对你也很好 |
[34:07] | I understand better than most what a valuable asset you can be. | 我比别人更明白 你是多么重要的人才 |
[34:12] | I understand what a real value you are to a company like ours. | 我深知对向我们这样的公司来说 你的价值有多大 |
[34:18] | You let Mr. Lydecker die. | 你对Lydecker先生的死袖手旁观 |
[34:20] | I saw it,Caitlyn. I am onto you,and I’m not gonna let you get away with it. | 我看见了 Caitlyn 我那时就是你 我不会让你得逞的 |
[34:24] | Get away with what exactly? | 得逞什么? |
[34:28] | I mean,even if you were accurate about any of this, | 即便你对这些很确定 |
[34:30] | you still haven’t suggested that I actually did anything,have you? | 你仍没有证据 我实际上做了什么 对吗? |
[34:35] | I mean,all that might have happened was maybe I had a dream and didn’t tell anyone. | 只是我做了个梦 并没有对别人说 |
[34:41] | That’s what you’re saying,right? | 你就是这么说的 对不? |
[34:45] | That’s not a crime. | 那又不犯法 |
[34:47] | Now I need to freshen up. | 我需要休息一下 |
[34:49] | Have a little contemplation time. | 沉思一下 |
[34:52] | Oh,I was thinking in maybe about an hour,we’ll have a little meeting, | 我想一小时后 我们再开个小会 |
[34:55] | you,me,some of the division leaders. | 你 我 一些其他部门主管 |
[34:59] | I have some big plans I’m gonna lay out. | 我有个宏伟的计划 我要实施它 |
[35:02] | Do you even know where he is? Justin? | 你知道他在哪吗? Justin? |
[35:06] | He is dangerous! | 他太危险了! |
[35:07] | You told me you were gonna do something about him. | 你说过你会对他做些什么 |
[35:10] | No. Actually,I have no idea. | 不 其实我不知道 |
[35:13] | That’s part of what I was counting on you for. | 那正是我指望你去做的事 |
[35:17] | Allison,you seem to have a special dream connection with him. | Allison 你和他在梦里有特殊的联系 |
[35:22] | Caitlyn,you’re 11:00 is here. | Caitlyn 11点的客户来了 |
[35:27] | Allison,I need you to go. I need to get on with my day. | Allison 你得走了 我今天还有事呢 |
[35:35] | Oh,Allison,remember,you’re still under contract here. | 哦 Allison 别忘了你还有合同在身 |
[35:40] | And I expect you to honor the same level of confidentiality | 我希望你能像Lydecker先生 |
[35:44] | that existed before Mr. Lydecker passed on… | 去世之前那样保守秘密… |
[35:47] | or face the same consequences. | 不然会面对同样的后果 |
[35:52] | Please take a moment to complete the personal information in section A. | 请先完成第一部分的个人信息 |
[35:57] | Take one test booklet and pass the rest to the person behind you. | 一个接一个往后传 |
[36:05] | And your 25 minutes begins now. | 考试25分钟 现在开始 |
[36:10] | Eyes front,no talking. | 看自己的 别说话 |
[36:24] | Julie,come on! Open the door! | Julie 拜托! 开门吧! |
[36:27] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在的 |
[36:31] | It’s Wednesday,10:30. It’s a school night. | 今天是周三 10:30 明天又不放假 |
[36:34] | Don’t pretend you can’t hear me. | 别装作你听不见 |
[36:39] | I still got my key. I’m coming in,okay? | 我有钥匙 我进去了啊? |
[36:45] | Julie? | |
[36:50] | Julie? | |
[36:57] | It’s Garrett. | 我是Garrett |
[37:01] | I’m coming in,okay? | 我进来了啊? |
[37:09] | Julie? | |
[37:42] | Hey,you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[37:46] | It’s okay,honey. Look… | 没事了 亲爱的 |
[37:50] | They said that you could take that test again in a couple months. | 他们说你可以一个月后再考 |
[37:54] | Look,I know you’re disappointed. | 我知道你很沮丧 |
[37:56] | I know you put a lot of pressure on yourself. | 你给自己的压力很大 |
[37:59] | And maybe next time we should rethink this pill thing. | 或许下次我们该重新考虑一下药的事 |
[38:02] | I mean,if… | 我是说 要是… |
[38:03] | if that’s what makes it easier for you to deal with these situations… | 要是那样那样能让你轻松些… |
[38:08] | Someone’s gonna take her eyes. | 有人要挖走她的眼睛 |
[38:12] | What? | 什么? |
[38:14] | Miss Snowden…on a Wednesday,around 10:30, | Snowden女士…在周三 10:30左右 |
[38:18] | someone’s gonna come into her house and cut her up and take her eyes. | 有人会去她家 碎尸 挖走她的眼睛 |
[38:24] | Diane,can you make my 11:00 a lunch meeting? | Diane 11点给我定一个午餐会议好吗? |
[38:27] | I want to go down to R&D in the morning. | 早上我要去研发中心 |
[38:29] | – Yes,of course. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[38:33] | Justin Lydecker,son of recently deceased billionaire Douglas Lydecker, | Justin Lydecker 最近过世的百万富翁 Douglas Lydecker之子 |
[38:38] | was arrested earlier this evening in connection with a grisly string of murders in the Phoenix area. | 今晚早些时候在凤凰城地区 因涉嫌恐怖的连环凶杀案被捕 |
[38:43] | We’re told the case broke when Justin Lydecker was caught breaking into | 据称 当Justin Lydecker试图闯进 |
[38:47] | and entering an apartment of a local teacher. | 当地一名女教师的公寓时被捕 |
[38:50] | The authorities have confirmed that Lydecker had numerous surgical knives | 有关人员已确认Lydecker被捕时 |
[38:54] | in his possession at the time of the arrest. | 身上带有大量的手术刀 |
[38:57] | The police are also said to be investigating a theory that | 警方还怀疑并调查 |
[39:00] | the young man may actually have been responsible for his father’s death | 在墨西哥城 这周的早些时候 |
[39:04] | – in Mexico City earlier this week, – Oh,my God. | – 他是杀害他父亲的凶手 – 哦 天啊 |
[39:07] | – a murder that was initially… – Ms.Lynch? | – 这桩凶案最初认为是… – Lynch女士? |
[39:08] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry,but Allison Dubois is here. | 抱歉 但Allison Dubois来了 |
[39:12] | She has the district attorney with her. | 地方检察官也来了 |
[39:19] | Come in. Have a seat. | 快进来 坐吧 |
[39:21] | Thank you,but that’s okay. We won’t be staying that long. | 谢了 没关系 我们不会太久的 |
[39:24] | I see that you already know about the arrest of Justin Lydecker. | 看来你已知道Justin Lydecker被捕了 |
[39:29] | Yes,I’m-I’m shocked. | 是的 我… 我很震惊 |
[39:31] | I knew he was troubled,but I had no idea… | 我知道他很困惑 但我不知道… |
[39:34] | Stop,Caitlyn. Just stop. He knows everything. | 别 Caitlyn 别说了 他都知道了 |
[39:39] | Justin– at the request of his counsel– | Justin 当我说不会判他死刑后 |
[39:41] | became quite talkative when I took the death penalty off the table. | 照他律师要求的 爆了不少猛料 |
[39:45] | He shared some very interesting information about you. | 他供出好多关于你的有趣信息 |
[39:48] | Apparently,you knew all about his intentions towards his father. | 显然 你知道他对他爸爸的所有企图 |
[39:52] | Said he discussed it with you at length. | 他说和你详细的商谈过 |
[39:55] | That you had tipped him off in advance that his father planned to transport him to Mexico | 你事先告诉他 他父亲计划将他转送到墨西哥 |
[40:00] | and that you even suggested that that might be the perfect place for him to kill his father. | 你甚至还建议他 那里是杀他父亲的最佳地点 |
[40:04] | That you knew you could pay off the right officials to make it look like an act of terror. | 你知道能贿赂官员 让这像是一场恐怖袭击行为 |
[40:09] | Let me make sure I understand. | 你看我说的对不对 |
[40:11] | You’re accusing me of some sort of crime based on the word of an admitted serial killer? | 你们指控我犯罪 是基于连环杀人犯的供词 |
[40:20] | Well,if that’s all you have,I’m quite confident that | 要是你们只知道这些 那我就放心了 |
[40:22] | my attorney’s will make short work of these accusations. | 对于这项指控 我的律师就轻松多了 |
[40:27] | Actually,our case doesn’t hinge on Justin’s word as much as | 实际上 这件案子的转折点 不光是Justin的供词 |
[40:31] | on the combined contents of his voice mail inbox here at Lydecker, | 还有他在Lydecker公司的 语音信箱内容 |
[40:35] | his personal cell phone text-message records | 他手机的信息记录 |
[40:38] | and the testimony of some of the officials that you paid off in Mexico. | 还有你在墨西哥贿赂的官员的证词 |
[40:44] | So do you want to take a moment to make that phone call to your attorneys now | 那你是先给你的律师打个电话 |
[40:48] | or would you prefer to wait till we get downtown? | 还是等你到局里再说? |
[40:52] | I’d prefer to make that call now,if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 我先打个电话 |
[40:54] | Not a problem. Mrs. Dubois and I will wait outside. | 没问题 Dubois女士 我在外面等你 |
[40:58] | Oh,Allison. | |
[41:00] | I’m sure you’ll understand that after I get off the phone with my attorneys, | 我想你会知道 我给律师打完电话后 |
[41:04] | I’ll be calling Human Resources and instructing them to terminate your contract, | 我会让人力资源部终止与你的合约 |
[41:08] | retrieve you car,collect any keys,computer data,documents, | 收回你的车和任何相关的钥匙 电脑数据 文件 |
[41:12] | any items of clothing that might have been purchased with corporate funds. | 所有以公司名义购买的衣物 |
[41:16] | I’ll also be sending someone to your house to retrieve any property that | 我同样会派人去你家 |
[41:20] | might have been purchased with corporate dollars. | 去收回所有公司所购买的财产 |
[41:23] | ******** | 你明白的吧? |
[41:27] | *********** | 嗯 我明白 |
[41:31] | and I’m grateful. | 并且我很感激 七纪 受王之王Aiiiii |