时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ****** | 幼教班奉献 五大食物舞台剧 |
[00:04] | ****** | 大家好 欢迎观看 五大食物舞台剧 |
[00:08] | I’m a banana. I’m in the fruit group. | 我是一根香蕉 我属于水果家族 |
[00:10] | To maintain a healthy and balanced diet, | 要想饮食健康均衡 |
[00:14] | you should have two, three, or four servings of me per day. | 你应当每天吃2 3到4根香蕉 |
[00:20] | I’m a chicken drumstick. | 我是一只小鸡腿 |
[00:22] | I’m from the Meat and Poultry group. | 我来自禽肉家族 |
[00:25] | To maintain a healthy and balanced diet, | 要想饮食健康均衡 |
[00:28] | you should have two or three servings of me each and every day. | 你应当每天摄入两到三只鸡腿 |
[00:38] | I’m a pea pod. I’m… | 我是一只豌豆荚 我是… |
[00:42] | You’re a vegetable. | 你是蔬菜 |
[00:47] | You’re a vegetable! | 你是蔬菜! |
[00:52] | I’m a veg… I’m in the… | 我是蔬…我来自… |
[00:56] | Vegetable… | 蔬菜… |
[01:04] | Three to five servings per day. | 每天吃三到五支 |
[01:08] | What? | 什么? |
[01:10] | Three to five servings per day. | 每天吃三到五支 |
[01:23] | Mommy, Mommy, wake up. | 妈咪 妈咪 快醒醒 |
[01:30] | Oh, Marie, honey, you okay? | Marie 小宝贝 你怎么了? |
[01:33] | Did you have another bad dream about the play? | 你又做噩梦了? |
[01:36] | Can I sleep with you? | 我能跟你睡吗? |
[01:38] | Of course you can, sweetie. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[01:42] | Just as long as you say your lines right. | 只要把台词说对就行了 |
[01:47] | Come on, honey. Let’s hear them. | 来吧 孩子 说来听听 |
[01:49] | Marie, honey? We need you to say those lines. | Marie宝贝 我们来对对那些台词 |
[01:53] | Come on, honey. We’re serious. | 来 宝贝 不要紧张 |
[01:55] | If you don’t say those lines right, | 要是背不出台词 |
[01:56] | you’re just going to have to stand by the side of the bed for the rest of your life. | 你这一生恐怕只能站在床边度过了 |
[02:09] | I’m a pea pod. I’m a part of the vegetable group. | 我是一只豌豆荚 我来自蔬菜家族 |
[02:49] | Medium Season05 Episode16 The Man in the Mirror | 第16集 镜中人 |
[03:00] | When I was in kindergarten, I was the tomato. | 我上幼儿园的时候演过西红柿 |
[03:04] | And Scottie Collins, he was the peanut. | 而Scottie Collins他演花生荚 |
[03:07] | And he got so scared, he peed right there on the stage. | 他当时在台上紧张的都尿出来了 |
[03:11] | And from that day on, we called him “pee-nut.” And we still do. | 从那以后我们都管他叫”尿荚” 现在还这么叫 |
[03:15] | Okay, Bridgette, that is enough. | Bridgette 行了 |
[03:19] | – Mom? – You okay? | – 妈妈? – 你怎么了? |
[03:22] | – Hey, you all right? – Yeah, yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 还好 |
[03:25] | – Let me give you a hand. – No, no, I’m okay. Just let me sit. | – 我扶你起来 – 不用不用 让我坐下就行 |
[03:28] | Let me just sit down for a second. | 让我坐一会儿 |
[03:31] | Whoo, I was feeling a little bit faint. | 怎么感觉一下子… |
[03:35] | For a second there. | 没力气了 |
[03:37] | Honey, honey, I’m okay. Just probably drank too much coffee. | 亲爱的 别担心 也许是咖啡喝多了 |
[03:42] | Are you sure? You want me to call the doctor? | 你确定吗? 要不要我去叫医生? |
[03:45] | – No. – Maybe we should run you by the emergency room. | – 不用 – 要不我开车送你去急诊 |
[03:48] | No, I’m okay. | 不用了 我很好 |
[03:50] | Okay, well, let me take the girls to school. | 那我先送姑娘们去学校 |
[03:52] | That way you only have to worry about getting yourself to work. | 你安心去工作就好了 |
[03:55] | A-ha, my master plan worked. | 我的小伎俩奏效了 |
[04:01] | I’ll be fine, honey, but that would be really nice. | 我没事 亲爱的 你太贴心了 |
[04:14] | Allison, I see you found me. | Allison 我就知道你能找到我 |
[04:17] | Went to the office. They told me you wanted me out here. What’s going on? | 我去了办公室 他们说你要我到这里来 发生什么事了? |
[04:20] | City Controller called me a little after 8:00 this morning. | 今早8点左右城管打电话告诉我 |
[04:23] | Department of Public Works is laying some new underground power lines out here | 市政部门正在此处铺设地下电缆 |
[04:27] | and one of their crews came across… Watch your step. | 其中一个员工发现了…小心脚下 |
[04:29] | One of their crews came across a body in a shallow grave. | 其中一个员工在 浅墓穴里发现了一具尸体 |
[04:33] | Looks like the fellow was shot sometime last night. | 据说这个人是昨晚 某个时候被射杀的 |
[04:35] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[04:36] | I mean, until somebody’s charged with the murder, isn’t this really a police matter? | 没有人被指控谋杀之前 这不是归警方管的吗? |
[04:42] | Well, since the dead man met with foul play, the whole area is now an active crime scene, | 因为这个人毙命于此 整个区域就变成了一个犯罪现场 |
[04:46] | and that means that work has to stop until investigation of the death is completed. | 不查个水落石出他们就无法继续施工 |
[04:50] | And that means that the city’s paying for all these contractors, | 而且居民付了钱给承包商 |
[04:53] | workers to stand around doing nothing. | 工人们却只能站着什么也不能做 |
[04:55] | So, I was asked to help expedite things. | 因此我就被叫来协助调查 |
[04:59] | Naturally, he has no ID. | 一贯的找不到身份证 |
[05:02] | I’m guessing that whoever killed him saw to that. | 我猜是凶手做过手脚了 |
[05:04] | We’re running his prints and his DNA, but that’s gonna take a while. | 我们正在分析脚印与DNA 不过还要再等一会儿 |
[05:08] | Also, we found some hairs on his body that don’t belong to him | 同时我们发现了一些毛发 不属于死者 |
[05:12] | and that might point to whoever did this, | 可能是凶手留下的 |
[05:14] | but I was hoping that you would just take a look at him and have one of your eureka moments. | 我就希望你过来看看 也许你能有什么灵异的发现 |
[05:25] | Sorry. No eureka. No nothing. | 抱歉 毫无头绪 |
[05:28] | Well, maybe this will help. Ankle holster, but no gun. | 也许这个能有所帮助 空的脚踝皮套 |
[05:32] | – Was he on the force? – Nope. Not police-issued. | – 他是警察? – 不 不是警务人员 |
[05:39] | All right, well, you’ll let me know if any bells go off in your head, won’t you? | 如果你脑子里有什么一闪而过 你会及时告诉我吧? |
[05:44] | Of course, you’ll be the first person I call. | 当然 我第一个就会告诉你 |
[05:48] | Allison! Hey, can you hear me? | Allison! 能听到我吗? |
[05:52] | Someone call an ambulance. Get a doctor! | 快叫救护车 快去叫医生! |
[05:54] | Allison! Allison! Allison! | |
[05:57] | Allison! Allison! Allison! | |
[06:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[06:46] | They took her in the back. | 他们带她去后面急救了 |
[06:48] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 不好意思 您需要帮助吗? |
[06:50] | My name is Dubois. D-U-B-O-I-S. | 我叫Dubois D-U-B-O-I-S |
[06:53] | My wife, Allison, was just brought in here. I just wanted to see her. | 我妻子Allison刚被送进去 我要见她一面 |
[06:57] | Uh, maybe I could talk to somebody about her. | 我可以跟医生谈谈 |
[06:59] | The doctors are with your wife right now, Mr. Dubois. | 医生正在抢救您妻子 Dubois先生 |
[07:02] | Somebody will come out and talk to you just as soon as they can. | 他们会尽快出来的 |
[07:04] | Yeah, I just want to know what was going on. | 我只想知道她怎么了 |
[07:06] | You have to wait for the doctor to come out and talk to you. | 你得等到医生出来再问了 |
[07:08] | I’m sorry. That’s all I can tell you. | 抱歉 我只知道这么多 |
[07:10] | – Okay, thank you. – Come sit down, Joe. | – 谢谢 – 这边坐 Joe |
[07:25] | Quiet. It’s all right. I live around here. | 安静 没事 我就住这附近的 |
[07:34] | Mr. Dubois? | 哪位是Dubois先生? |
[07:35] | Yeah, hi. | 是我 你好 |
[07:37] | Mr. Dubois, I’m Dr. Richards. | Dubois先生 我是Richards医生 |
[07:39] | Hello. My… my wife? Can I see her? | 你好 我的…我妻子 我可以见她了吗? |
[07:41] | I don’t know what you know. I don’t know what you’ve heard. | 我不知道你知道什么 还是你听到了什么 |
[07:45] | Your wife arrived unconscious. | 您妻子被送来时就毫无知觉 |
[07:47] | Unfortunately, she’s still unconscious, and frankly, we don’t know why. | 不幸的是她还在昏迷中 坦白说 我们也找不出原因 |
[07:51] | What do you mean you don’t know why? | 你说你们找不出原因是什么意思? |
[07:53] | Well, there’s no evidence of physical trauma. | 没有外伤痕迹 |
[07:55] | A bruise to the head or any other kind of injury. | 头上没有擦伤 也没别的损伤 |
[07:58] | The CAT scan is negative, uh, no evidence of scarring on the brain. | 造影扫描显示阴性 脑部没有伤痕 |
[08:02] | So, for the moment we’re a bit at a loss. | 对于这种情况我们也无计可施 |
[08:06] | She’s just not present. | 她只是醒不过来 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry. You have to give me a better explanation than that. | 不好意思 你得给我个更好的解释 |
[08:12] | I don’t have a better explanation than that. | 我也想不出更好的解释 |
[08:15] | We’ve called several neurospecialists. | 我们呼叫了几位神经科专家 |
[08:17] | Your wife will be examined by one of them just as soon as we can get someone here. | 只要他们其中一个到 我们就马上为您妻子检查 |
[08:21] | Beyond that, I could tell you that when something like this has happened in the past, | 除此之外 我可以跟您说下 过去几个相似的病例 |
[08:25] | 40 to 50% of the time, the patient just comes out of it spontaneously. | 有40%到50%的人会自然醒来 |
[08:30] | Okay, what about the other, uh, 50 or 60% of the time? | 那剩下的50%或60%的人会怎么样? |
[08:35] | You just sit tight. Leave your numbers at the desk. | 您只需耐心等着 留下您的联系号码 |
[08:37] | And as soon as your wife can have visitors, I’ll make sure we find you. | 确保您妻子醒来时 我们能联系到您 |
[08:42] | Okay, well, thank you, thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[08:48] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[08:51] | Yeah, I gotta go pick the girls up from school. | 还好 我得先去学校接孩子们 |
[08:53] | I can send a city car for them if you’d like. | 要是放心的话 我可以派辆公车去接她们 |
[08:55] | No, it’s okay. Thank you, though. | 不用 没事 真的很谢谢你 |
[08:56] | Um, somebody’s gotta, you know, explain to them what’s going on. | 总得需要有人给他们 解释下当前的情况 |
[09:01] | Um, excuse me. I have to give them my numbers. | 失陪了 我去留号码 |
[09:06] | I don’t understand. She got sick at work? | 我不明白她工作时怎么会病倒? |
[09:09] | I think that maybe she was starting to get sick this morning when she fell down in the kitchen. | 我觉得应该是她早上晕倒的那会儿开始的 |
[09:12] | But, you know, in any event, she’s in the hospital right now and you know, | 不管怎样 她现在在医院里了 |
[09:17] | they’re taking really great care of her. | 医生们会照看好她的 |
[09:19] | Can we visit her? | 我们可以看望她吗? |
[09:20] | Not today, sweetie. Not right now, but soon maybe. | 今天不行 亲爱的 现在不行 不过快了 |
[09:24] | Well, can we talk to her on the phone? | 我们可以打电话给她吗? |
[09:26] | Like I said, not today. Maybe tomorrow. | 我说了 今天不行 等明天吧 |
[09:30] | What’s she sick with? I mean, you’ve gotta be awfully sick to go to the hospital. | 她得了什么病? 你向来都很讨厌去医院的 |
[09:34] | Not necessarily. | 也不是啦 |
[09:36] | Well… who’s that, Daddy? | 那是谁 老爸? |
[09:42] | Great. This is all I need. | 天啊 早不来晚不来 |
[09:52] | All right, you kids wait here. Ariel, lock the door after I get out. | 这样子 你们几个留在这里 Ariel 我出去后把车门锁上 |
[09:58] | Hey, no, no, no. You can’t stand here, man. This is private property. | 你不能站这里 这是私人房产 |
[10:02] | Come on. Are you lost? | 拜托 您迷路了吗? |
[10:06] | You need me to call someone for you? | 还是要我打个电话给你认识的人? |
[10:10] | Don’t be frightened… Joe. | 别紧张…Joe |
[10:13] | Excuse me? What did you call me? | 你说什么? 你叫我什么? |
[10:16] | Hey, listen to me. I got kids in that car. My kids. | 听着 我有孩子在车里 我的孩子们 |
[10:19] | This is my house; you’re preventing me from getting my kids in my house. | 这是我的房子 我挡住了我们的路 |
[10:22] | What are you doing? Don’t wave to my children. | 你干什么? 不要跟我孩子挥手 |
[10:25] | Come on, I’m gonna count to three. | 快点 我数到三 |
[10:26] | And if you’re not off this lawn by the time I’m done, I’m calling the police, okay? | 要是你还不离开的话 我就要报警了 知道了吗? |
[10:30] | – Not necessary. – One… two… | – 没必要报警 – 一…二… |
[10:34] | – Going, Joe. – Come on. Come on. | – 走了 Joe – 快走 快走 |
[10:39] | Thank you. Three. | 多谢 三… |
[10:47] | I don’t know what to tell you, Mom. | 我也不是很清楚 老妈 |
[10:48] | By the time you get out here and get on a plane, you know, she might just be fine. | 也许等你准备好上了飞机她都好了 |
[10:53] | I think I just want to wait and hear from the doctors. | 我想我还是等医生的消息吧 |
[10:56] | Daddy, he’s back! | 老爸 他又来了 |
[10:59] | Mom, let me call you back. | 妈 我再打给你 |
[11:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:07] | What are you doing here in the dark staring out the window? | 黑漆漆的你一个人看窗外干嘛 |
[11:09] | The weird guy in the nightgown? | 看那个穿着女式睡衣的怪人 |
[11:11] | He’s standing on the sidewalk, staring at our house. | 他站在路边 盯着咱们屋子看 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry. That’s just creepy. | 抱歉 太可怕了 |
[11:27] | Go to your room and do your homework. | 快回你房间做作业去 |
[11:29] | – Well, what are you going to do? – Go on. | – 你想干什么 – 快 |
[11:31] | – Call the police? – I don’t know. Go on. Maybe. | – 打电话报警 – 我也不知道 快 或许吧 |
[11:37] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[11:38] | Oh, Joe, I’m so… I’m so glad you finally came back out. | Joe 你终于出来了 我太高兴了 |
[11:42] | Right, that’s… that’s really nice of you. | 是的 那谢谢你了 |
[11:44] | Listen, man, you got to… | 听着 伙计 你得… |
[11:45] | I don’t know who you are or how you know my name, but, uh, look, | 我不知道你是谁 也不知道你是怎么 知道我名字的 但你听着 |
[11:49] | we’re going through some stuff in our house, okay, | 我们家里现在出了点情况 |
[11:50] | – some difficult, painful stuff. – I kn… I know all about it. | – 正在经历一些艰难 痛苦的事情 – 我…我知道 |
[11:52] | And frankly, you’re upsetting my children. | 坦白的说 你吓着我孩子了 |
[11:54] | Oh, please, please, you’ve got to tell them everything’s going to be okay. | 别这样 请告诉他们一切都会好的 |
[11:57] | Okay, you’re upsetting me, too, okay? | 你也把我惹火了 知道吗 |
[12:00] | So, um, this is the last time. | 所以这是最后通牒 |
[12:02] | Is there somebody that I can call for you? | 要不要我帮你打电话给你家人什么的 |
[12:03] | Do you have somebody who can pick you up? | 看有没有人能过来接你 |
[12:05] | Because, look, if you don’t, I-I’m, I’m going to have to call the police. | 听着 如果没有 那我只能打给警察了 |
[12:12] | No? All right, well, I got to call the police. | 没有 好吧 那我打给警察 |
[12:14] | 555-0126. | |
[12:19] | Ask for my husband. He’ll… he’ll come. | 打给我老公 他会过来 |
[12:21] | He’ll, he’ll, he’ll pick me up. He’ll figure this out. | 他会 他会 他会来接我 他会弄明白的 |
[12:25] | That’s my number. | 那是我号码 |
[12:28] | That’s because I’m your wife. | 那是因为我是你妻子 |
[12:31] | Dad? It’s the hospital. It’s about Mom. | 老爸 是医院打来的 是有关老妈的 |
[12:36] | You stay here. | 你在这呆着 |
[12:38] | Where else would I go? This is where I live. | 我还能去哪 我就住在这里 |
[12:41] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我可不信 |
[12:46] | – Hi, this is Joe Dubois. – Can you please hold? | – 你好 我是Joe Dubois. – 你先等等 |
[12:48] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[12:49] | Dad, why are you talking to that strange man out there? He scares me. | – 老爸 你干吗和外面的怪人说话 – 他吓着我了 |
[12:51] | – Wait, wait, wait a second. – I’m connecting you now. | – 你 你等一下 – 我正在和你说话 |
[12:53] | – Doctor? – Mr. Dubois? | – 医生 – Dubois先生 |
[12:55] | This is Joe Dubois. H-How is she? | 我是Joe Dubois 她怎么样了 |
[12:57] | I don’t really have anything new to report. | 我这还没有什么新的进展 |
[12:59] | Still waiting to hear what our tests today tell us. | 还是要等今天的检测报告出来 |
[13:02] | Okay. But she’s comfortable, right? | 好吧 她现在稳定吗 |
[13:07] | Very comfortable. | 非常稳定 |
[13:09] | – And sh-she’s there, right? – Excuse me? | – 她 她在那吧 – 对不起 你说什么 |
[13:12] | I mean, physically, you know she’s there. | – 我意思是她身体在那吧 |
[13:15] | I’m looking right at her; I’m in her room. | 我在正在她房间看着她 |
[13:18] | Okay, good, good. | 那就好 那就好 |
[13:19] | So if you’d still like to see her, today makes no sense, but I’m sure you could come by tomorrow. | 如果你想来见她 今天是不可能了 但我想明天你可以过来 |
[13:25] | Okay, excellent. Well, th-that’s what I’ll do, then. Thank you, Doctor. | 很好 我明天会去的 谢谢你 医生 |
[13:32] | So? | 怎么样 |
[13:33] | So yeah, uh… it’s like I said. | 就象我说的 |
[13:37] | She’s comfortable. Everything’s good. | 她很稳定 一切都很好 |
[13:40] | Um, maybe she’ll even come home tomorrow. | 或许她明天就能回家 |
[13:43] | – Did you speak to her? – How do you mean? | – 你和她说话了吗 – 什么意思 |
[13:46] | Did you speak to her? Did she want to speak to us? | 你和她说上话没 她有没有想我们 |
[13:49] | No, I guess they gave her something. She was asleep. | 没有 我想他们给她打了针什么 她现在睡着了 |
[13:53] | Well, do you want me to go get Bridgette and Marie so that you can tell them? | 要不要我去叫Bridgette和 Marie 也告诉他们一下 |
[13:56] | ‘Cause I know that they’re really concerned and that would make them feel better. | 因为我知道他们也很担心 告诉他们会让他们好受些 |
[13:59] | Yeah, okay. Uh, let me just talk to this guy out front first. | 好 让我先和外面那家伙谈完 |
[14:13] | Okay, what did you mean by that? | 你刚才是什么意思 |
[14:15] | What did I mean by what? | 什么我刚才什么意思 |
[14:17] | That thing you said before– that you’re my, uh… | 你刚才说你是我… |
[14:19] | – Your wife. – Yeah. | – 你妻子 – 是 |
[14:20] | That’s because I am. | 因为我就是妻子 |
[14:26] | I’m Allison, Joe. | Joe 我是Allison |
[14:29] | How dare you? | 你再敢胡说 |
[14:34] | You are not my wife. How c… | 你不是我妻子 怎么可能… |
[14:36] | My wife is in a… in a coma in the hospital. | 我妻子现在躺在医院正处于昏迷状态 |
[14:40] | She’s fighting for her life. | 她正在和死亡做斗争 |
[14:41] | Well, no, not really. | 不 并非这样 |
[14:44] | I mean, my body is there, yes, but y-you got to believe me. | 我意思是 我的身体是在那躺着 但你得相信我 |
[14:49] | – Joe, this is… this is me. – Come here. Let me see this. | – Joe 我就在这儿 – 过来 让我看看你这里 |
[14:55] | Okay, you are Todd Emory. | 你叫Todd Emory |
[14:58] | All right, here, Todd Emory, and you are obviously, clearly, deeply disturbed. | 好吧 Todd Emory 你肯定是脑子混乱了 |
[15:05] | I am disturbed… | 我脑子混乱… |
[15:07] | but not how you think. | 但你为什么不想想 |
[15:09] | I am disturbed because every time I pass a mirror or a store window, | 我脑子混乱是因为每次我经过镜子和橱窗 |
[15:13] | – I see a reflection, but it isn’t me. – Oh, my God. | – 看到的影像 不是我 – 真见鬼了 |
[15:17] | I am disturbed because I have walked for miles and miles to get here | 我脑子混乱是因为我走了好几里路到这里 |
[15:23] | and you threw me off my own front lawn this morning in front of my children, | 你却在孩子面前把我从自家的草坪上赶走 |
[15:26] | and I am disturbed because the person I am counting on to get me through this | 而且我脑子混乱是因为我所指望的 能帮我度过难关的人 |
[15:31] | is acting like he is disgusted by me. | 表现的是那么讨厌我 |
[15:34] | I don’t know who this Todd Emory is. | 我不知道这Todd Emory是谁 |
[15:35] | I don’t know why he’s on my wrist, but I do know that’s my home; | 我也不知道他的名字为什么在我手腕上 但我很确定这就是我的家 |
[15:40] | you’re my husband; those are my children. | 你是我丈夫 那些是我的孩子 |
[15:43] | I’m calling the police. | 我可要打电话报警了 |
[15:44] | Good, call the police. Better yet, call Scanlon. Better yet, call Devalos. | 好 报警吧 最好打给Scanlon 或打给Devalos更好 |
[15:54] | Get the… | 走开… |
[16:06] | No, no, no, come on. | 别哭 别哭 别哭 拜托 |
[16:10] | Stop, stop, stop, please. I… | 请别再哭了 我… |
[16:14] | Come on, man. Hey, hey, hey, sir, sir, please. | 拜托 伙计 先生 先生 请 |
[16:21] | Sir, come on, Todd, Todd. | 先生 求你了 Todd Todd |
[16:24] | Please. I-I… | 求你了 我 我… |
[16:28] | Al. | |
[16:40] | Oh, my Godthey’re coming up t walk toge. | 天呐 他们竟然一起进来了 |
[16:43] | I’m locking the door. | 我去把门锁上 |
[16:44] | – ******* – No! | – Marie 不要 |
[16:53] | rls, uh,s is. | 孩子们 这是 |
[16:58] | Emory. Todd Emory. I’m… | Emory Todd Emory. 我是… |
[17:04] | it’s very nice to meet the three of you. | 很高兴认识你们三个 |
[17:07] | I hope I not interrupting ur homework. | 希望我没有影响到你们做作业 |
[17:14] | He’s, uh. | 他… |
[17:16] | he’s sleeping here tonight. | 他今晚睡在这里 |
[17:19] | In our house? In this house? | 在我们家里 在这间房子里? |
[17:22] | Well, he…he needs a place to stay, | 他 他需要一个有个地方住 |
[17:27] | d I don’want to go into all the reasons why, but, uh… | 我不想解释那么多 但… |
[17:33] | I think it’s the right thing to do for tonight. | 我想今晚这么做是对的 |
[17:40] | I can use the couch. | 我可以睡沙发 |
[17:44] | If there is one i-in, in a room in that direction. | 如果房间的那个方向有一个 |
[17:50] | Are you serious? | 真的假的? |
[17:52] | That’s crazy. This is crazy. You’re crazy. | 太疯狂了 太疯狂了 你真是疯了 |
[17:55] | You threw this man off our lawn this afternoon. | 你下午把这人从草坪上赶走 |
[17:58] | Hey, hey, don’t talk to your father like that. | 注意 不要和你父亲那么说话 |
[18:01] | Don’t talk to me like that. | 你不要那么和我说话 |
[18:03] | Hold on, hold on a second, young lady. | 等等 等一下 年轻人 |
[18:05] | You know, if Mom was here, she would never allow this. | 知道吗 如果老妈在 是决不允许这事发生的 |
[18:07] | Yes, well, Mom is not here. I am, and you need to trust me. | 是的 但你老妈不在 所以你得听我的 |
[18:12] | – Now, hopefully tomorrow, Mister… – Emory. | – 希望明天…先生 |
[18:14] | Yes, Mr. Emory will go back where he belongs and Mom will be back here | 对 Emory先生将回到属于他的地方 而你们老妈将回到这里 |
[18:20] | where she belongs and all will be right with the world. | 回到属于她的地方 这样世界将会恢复平静 |
[18:25] | – Tomorrow. – Right, if we live till then. | – 就住到明天 – 好吧 只要我们能活到那个时候 |
[18:31] | Well, I’m locking my door, and I am locking their door, | 我会把门锁好 也会帮他们锁好 |
[18:34] | and if you so much as walk down this hall past our rooms… | 如果你想你想穿过客厅到我们房间… |
[18:38] | He is not walking anywhere. | 他哪都不会去 |
[18:39] | He is staying in the living room on the couch. | 他只会呆在客厅的沙发上 |
[18:41] | He’d better. | 他最好那样 |
[18:49] | That’s your eldest daughter. | 那就是你的大女儿 |
[18:53] | I think. | 是呢 |
[18:57] | She makes me very proud. | 她让我感到很骄傲 |
[19:51] | What are you doing here? How did you get in here? | 你在这干吗 你是怎么进来的 |
[19:53] | That door was locked. | 门是锁着的 |
[19:56] | I used the key. | 我用钥匙开的门 |
[19:57] | I know where the key i I know where everything is. | 我知道钥匙放哪 我知道 每一样东西的位置 |
[20:00] | Are you forgetting? I live in this house, too. | 你忘了吗 我也住在这屋里 |
[20:02] | Whatre you doing? What do you want? | 你想干什么 你到底想要什么 |
[20:04] | Joe, I think I’m a murderer. | Joe 我想我是杀人凶手 |
[20:09] | Okay, there we go. | 弄好了 |
[20:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:18] | Okay, hold on. Hold on. Okay. How’s that? | 好 等下 等下 好 怎么样 |
[20:22] | A lot better. | 好多了 |
[20:25] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[20:29] | So start over. | 你从头说说 |
[20:31] | Who is it that you think you killed? | 你认为你杀了谁 |
[20:34] | Well, I don’t really think I killed anybody, but… | 我并不是真的认为我杀了人 但… |
[20:37] | in my dream, Todd Emory– the guy who owns this body I’m in– | 在我梦里 Todd Emory–我这身体的主人 |
[20:43] | was burying a man, a dead man, the same dead body I was looking at with Devalos when I collapsed. | 在埋一个人 一个死人 就是我晕倒前 和Devalos一起看到的那具尸体 |
[20:49] | Well, you know what we need to do. | 那现在我们需要怎么做 |
[20:51] | We need to find out who the hell this Todd Emory is. | 我们需要查出这Todd Emory到底是谁 |
[20:54] | According to this, you were in theame hospital as my wife. | 网上说 你和我老婆在同一家医院 |
[20:58] | ****** | 原以为他处于昏迷中 可是他居然消失了 至今不知道他是怎么消失的 亚利桑那之声 |
[20:59] | They thought he was in a coma, but then he disappeared, and they can’t figure out how. | 原以为他处于昏迷中 可是他居然消失了 至今不知道他是怎么消失的 亚利桑那之声 |
[21:04] | “Last seen shortly after 11:00 A. M. lying comatose in his bed.” | “最后一次见到他是早上11点多 他在自己的床上昏迷不醒” |
[21:08] | 11:00 A.M.– isn’t that around the time that you, um, that you went into your coma? | 早上11点–你是不是在那个时间 呃 陷入昏迷的? |
[21:11] | – Yes. – Okay. | – 没错 – 好吧 |
[21:13] | All right, our friend Todd got hit by a car two nights ago. | 好吧 我们的朋友Todd两天前被车撞了 |
[21:16] | I guess he ran out in the middle of a dark road in the woods, | 我猜他也许是天黑误闯入丛林公路上 |
[21:19] | and that’s what put him into his coma. | 结果被撞得昏迷了 |
[21:22] | “At this point,Emory has been officially declared” a missing person. | “这里说 Emory被当局确定为”失踪人口” |
[21:25] | “Anyone who has information as to his whereabouts is urged to contact” the authorities. | 当局称”任何有他下落的人请与我们联系” |
[21:29] | His family is said… | 他的家人承诺… |
[21:31] | to be offering a sizable reward.” | 提供丰厚奖金” |
[21:33] | Wow, Joe, the whole city’s looking for this guy. | 哇 Joe 所有人都在找这个家伙 |
[21:36] | Whole city is looking for me. I mean, I can’t leave the house. | 所有人都在找我 我可不能离开这栋房子 |
[21:38] | I can’t go anywhere or do anything to help myself get out of this. | 我不能去任何地方 做任何事情 摆脱这困境 |
[21:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[21:55] | Devalos told me that they found some hairs on that dead man’s body | Devalos告诉我他们在尸体身上发现了一些头发 |
[22:01] | that weren’t his, so you give this to him. | 并不属于死者 所以你把这些交给他 |
[22:05] | You just ask him if they match the hair they found. | 你只问一下这和他们找到的头发是否匹配 |
[22:08] | No explanations, no back stories. | 不要解释这头发怎么来的 |
[22:11] | Just ask him to test, and if he gets a match, then you can… | 只要他去检测 如果是匹配的 那么你可以… |
[22:16] | You tell him I’m here. And all the rest of it. | 你可以告诉他我在这里 以及其他我梦到的事情 |
[22:20] | Listen, if not, nothing ventured, nothing gained. | 不然的话 什么都得不到 |
[22:23] | Okay, I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 好吧 但是我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[22:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[22:26] | Well, because if I give this to Devalos, *** | 如果我把这个Devalos 并且和找到的头发匹配 那么就可以推断你 |
[22:31] | u know, this new you, in a*** | 你知道 你这个新的身份 是杀人犯 |
[22:33] | Oh, well, we have to do something. | 但是 我们必须要做点什么 |
[22:37] | What if I woke up as Todd Emory? Because I’m supposed to… | 为什么我会以Todd Emory的身份醒来? 因为我要 |
[22:41] | bring him to justice for murdering that John Doe. | 把他以谋杀John Doe的罪名绳之依法 |
[22:43] | No. But the way it stands right now, you wouldn’t be bringing Todd Emory to justice. | 不 但是就现在的情况看来 你不是把Todd Emory绳之以法 |
[22:47] | – You’d be bringing yourself. – No, I don’t think so. | – 你是把你自己送进监狱 – 不 我觉得不是这样的 |
[22:49] | Yes. No, I-I-I think that | -是这样的 -不 我觉得 |
[22:51] | if the police can prove that Todd Emory murdered that man in the park, | 如果警察能证明Todd Emory谋杀了公园里的那个人 |
[22:56] | everything’s going to go back to normal. I-I just… | 一切都会恢复原样 我只是… |
[22:59] | I just have to believe that. | 我只能这样想 |
[23:03] | I mean, when the kids wake up, take them out to breakfast. | 孩子们起来后你把他们带出去吃早点吧 |
[23:06] | I-I don’t want them to have to look at me across the breakfast table. | 我不想他们对着我食难下咽 |
[23:09] | I frighten them. | 我吓到他们了 |
[23:12] | You sure sound like Allison. | 你说话的语气的确很像Allison |
[23:15] | Going out for pancakes on a school day? | 逃学出去野餐? |
[23:18] | Just when you think there’s no such thing as miracles. | 都不敢相信有奇迹了的时候 |
[23:21] | I don’t understand it. We’re just letting that stranger stay in our house? | 我不明白 我们把那个陌生人留在家里? |
[23:26] | Oh, hey, it wasn’t my id. | 嘿 这可不是我的主意 |
[23:29] | I mean, it was. | 我是说 这是我的决定 |
[23:31] | I don’t know, sweetie. I just. | 我也说不清楚 宝贝 我只是 |
[23:32] | I got an instinct about this guy that he’s grateful for a place to stay, | 我的直觉告诉我 他只是祈求一个容身之所 |
[23:37] | that he won’t do anything, that he won’t, you know, take anything or… | 不会做什么 不会拿走什么 |
[23:42] | Yeah, well, I hope you’re right. | 好吧 我希望你的直觉没错 |
[23:44] | Any chance that he’ll be gone by the time we get home from school? | 我们回家之前你能让他离开吗? |
[23:46] | Listen, Ariel, we all want the same thing here, okay? | 听着 Ariel 我也希望如此 明白吗? |
[23:54] | Marie, what’s going on with you, sweetie? | Marie 你怎么了 宝贝? |
[23:58] | You’re awfully quiet. | 你怎么不说话? |
[23:59] | She’s sad about Mommy. She wants her to come home. | 她很担心妈妈 希望妈妈能快点回家 |
[24:02] | And she’s worried that if she doesn’t come back in time, | 她还担心要是妈妈不能及时回来 |
[24:05] | then she won’t have a coste for the school play. | 她就没有戏服演出了 |
[24:08] | Hey, maybe, hopefully, Mommy will come home today, huh? | 妈妈很有可能 很有希望 今天很回来 |
[24:11] | And if she doesn’t then, you know what we’ll do? | 如果她回不来 我们该怎么办呢? |
[24:13] | We’ll find somebody else to sew you a costume, okay? | 我们再找另一个人做戏服 好吗? |
[24:16] | We’ll do something. All right, sweetie? | 我们会解决的 对吧 宝贝? |
[24:19] | Hey, you. Don’t you worry. | 小家伙 别急了 |
[24:22] | Everything’s going to be back to normal real soon. | 一切都会马上恢复正常的 |
[24:27] | Well, I don’t know how to descre it. | 我不知道怎么跟你描述 |
[24:28] | I mean, she’s in the room, but it’s as if she’s not really in the room at all. | 她的身体在这里 但是灵魂却完全游离出去了 |
[24:34] | Well, I felt like I had to come and visit. | 我觉得我得来看看她在不在 |
[24:38] | I agree with you now, dear. It was probably pretty silly. | 你说得对 亲爱的 这想法也许的确很荒谬 |
[24:42] | I’ll see you at dinner. Okay. | 晚饭见 好的 |
[24:47] | I called your office, and they said you were here. | 我打电话到你办公室他们说你在这里 |
[24:50] | Uh, little visit. | 恩 我来看看她 |
[25:04] | Doctors arare completely baffled. | 医生们都束手无策 |
[25:08] | Listen, I’ll… I’ll leave the two of you alone. | 我让你们俩单独呆一会 |
[25:10] | No, no. I-I need to give you something. | 不 不 我有点东西要给你 |
[25:13] | Um, you and Allison were examining a murder vtim when she collapsed, | 她晕倒的时候 你和Allison正在查看一个受害人 |
[25:18] | and I know that you found some hairs on his body that weren’t his. | 我知道你们在尸体上发现了 一些不属于受害人的头发 |
[25:20] | Could you test and see if these match those? | 你能把这些头发拿去测试一下 看是否与那匹配? |
[25:26] | I’m sorry. I guess I missed it, but where did you say you got these from? | 抱歉 我想我不明白 你是从哪得到这个的? |
[25:29] | And how do you know about this murder investigation? | 还有你是怎么知道凶案调查过程的? |
[25:31] | I didn’t. What does it matter? | 我不知道 但那有什么关系? |
[25:33] | If those don’t match, we have nothing to talk about. | 如果不匹配 就没什么好说的了 |
[25:35] | And if they do, I’ll tl you everything you need to know. | 如果匹配 我就把一切你要知道的都告诉你 |
[25:39] | Don’t look so confused. | 别那么困惑 |
[25:40] | You’ve known me and my family for a long time. | 你很了解我和我的家庭 |
[25:43] | You’re quite right. | 你说的没错 |
[25:45] | Well, if you need anything, just… | 如果你需要什么帮助 就… |
[26:10] | Todd Emory? | |
[26:13] | I’m talking to you. | 我告诉你 |
[26:17] | We haven’t met, but I’m the landlord. | 我们素未谋面 但是你这身体归我所有 |
[26:21] | And I’m serving you with an eviction notice. | 我正式驱逐你出去 |
[26:26] | You’ve been warned. | 我已经警告过了 |
[26:33] | – Dadd’m home! – Daddy, I’m home! | – 爸爸我回来了! – 爸爸 我们回来了! |
[26:36] | Dad, I’m back. I have the keys. | 爸爸 我回来了 带了钥匙 |
[26:37] | I’ve got the girls, and I’ve got Ashley with… | 带了孩子们 带了Ashley… |
[26:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[26:46] | I’m trying to make a pea pod for peanut. | 我在给小家伙做豆夹衣服 |
[26:48] | Do you actually know what you’re doing? | 你确信知道自己在做什么? |
[26:50] | Well, let’s see. Come here, you vegetable. | 好了 我们来看看 过来 小蔬菜 |
[26:53] | Let’s see what is looks like. Come on. | 来看看穿上去怎样 过来 |
[26:57] | Let’s try this… on. Yeah. There we go. | 试试… 噢 这样穿 |
[27:05] | Now, was… was that more like you had in mind? | 现在… 看是不是和你想的一样 ? |
[27:11] | That looks almost as good as something Mom would do. | 就像妈妈做的一样好 |
[27:14] | Well, I take that as a compliment. | 这是对我的夸奖 |
[27:16] | – Do I know you? – No. | – 我认识你吗? – 不 |
[27:19] | None of us know him. | 我们都不认识他 |
[27:22] | Come on. Let’s get you changed, and I’ll get you a snack. | 来 去换衣服 我给你拿零食 |
[27:24] | Go. | 快去 |
[27:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:30] | You’re very welcome, sweetie. | 乐意效劳 宝贝 |
[27:32] | If Mommy’s still sick and can’t come to the play, will y come? | 如果妈妈还在生病 不能来看表演 你能来吗? |
[27:36] | Marie! You know what? No. Come on. | Marie! 听见了吗? 快去 |
[27:38] | You couldn’t keep me away. | 一定会来的 |
[27:41] | Bye now. | 再见 |
[27:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:50] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[27:52] | – Hey, are you in there? – Yes. Is there a problem? | – 嘿 你在里面吗? – 有什么事? |
[27:55] | Oh, I’ve been looking all ov for you. | 我到处找你 |
[27:57] | Um, how did you get in there without the girls seeing you coming down the hall? | 你怎么绕过走廊进去不被孩子们发现的? |
[28:02] | I went through the sliding glass door in the kitchen, and I to the ck way. | 我从厨房的玻璃滑门穿过来从后面走的 |
[28:06] | Well, why aryou-you talking to me through the door? | 为什么你要站在门外说话? |
[28:09] | Why don’t you just come in here? | 你怎么不进来? |
[28:11] | Ah, yeah, you know, if it’s just the same, I-I think I’d rather not. | 是啊 如果一切都正常 我也不想在门外说话 |
[28:16] | Oh, come on, Joe. It’s ridiculous. | 进来吧Joe这太荒谬了 |
[28:18] | There’s nothing in here that you haven’t seen before. | 这都是你熟悉的东西 |
[28:21] | Oh, I beg to differ. | 我希望你不一样 |
[28:23] | Honestly. | 真是的 |
[28:30] | Um, here’s the thing. | 有件事要说一下 |
[28:31] | Is, I-I think have to take the girls to the hospital to visit you tonight. | 我想我今晚要带孩子们去医院看你 |
[28:37] | Visit Allison. Visit you. | 去看Allison 看你 |
[28:39] | I-I dot think that I can keep this thing under wraps for too ch longer. | 我觉得我不能把这事隐瞒太久 |
[28:43] | I think that Iave to tell them about the coma. | 我得告诉她们昏迷的问题 |
[28:48] | About you. | 还有你的问题 |
[28:51] | And I… And I just want to let you know, because things might get weird when we get home. | 我只是要让你知道 我们回来后 事情可能会很奇怪 |
[28:58] | Weirder. | 更奇怪 |
[29:00] | You’re worried about Ariel, aren’t you? | 你在担心Ariel 是吗? |
[29:02] | Well, you think that she’s angry now… | 你觉得她已经生气了… |
[29:06] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe I should just leave. | 我不知道 也许我该离开 |
[29:10] | And then all you have to explain is the coma, and you just… | 那么你只用解释昏迷… |
[29:14] | you just spare them the rest. | 剩下的就不用说了 |
[29:18] | Well, you know, I thought about that, but the thing is… | 你知道吗 我也这么想过 但是… |
[29:24] | I don’t think that I want you to leave. | 我不想你离开 |
[29:30] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[29:32] | Well, are-are you expecting someone? | 有人要来? |
[29:35] | No. Stay right here. Don’t let anyone see you. | 留在这 别让别人见到你 |
[29:42] | – Joe. – Mr. District Attorney. | – 检察官先生 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry to show up unannounced. | 我很抱歉事先没告诉你我要来 |
[29:47] | First of all, for what it’s worth, those hairs that you gave me this morning, they, um… | 首先 我来是告诉你 今天早上你给我的头发… |
[29:52] | They don’t match the hairs that were found on the body of that man in the park. | 和在公园尸体上找的 不一样 |
[29:56] | So whoever’s hairs those might have been, they probably have nothing to fear from the police. | 所以无论这头发是谁的 都不需要躲着警察 |
[30:02] | All right. Well, I-I’m sure that’s a relief to someone. | 好的 我想这至少让一个人松了口气 |
[30:07] | In the meantime, we have figured out just whose body that is we found out there. | 同时我们查出死者是谁 |
[30:11] | Dead man was a private investigator named Porter Hayes. | 死者名叫Porter Hayes 是一名私家侦探 |
[30:14] | Specialized in divorce work. | 主攻离婚案件 |
[30:18] | Yeah, I know. You’re thinking, “What does any of this have to do with me?” | 你肯定在想 这跟我有什么关系 |
[30:21] | Have you, um… have you ever seen this man before? | 你见过这个男子么? |
[30:28] | Only in the newspapers. | 只从报纸上 |
[30:31] | The mother of one of your daughter’s friends called the reward hotline early this evening. | 今晚 你女儿同学的母亲拨打悬赏热线 |
[30:36] | Her little girl swears that she saw this man in your house today. | 说孩子在你房里见到了他 |
[30:44] | Like you said at that hospital this morning, I’ve known you folks a long time. | 如你今早所说 咱们的确不是第一次打交道了 |
[30:48] | That hair that you gave me?I’m no psychic, but, um, | 虽然我是正常人 |
[30:51] | I have a very strong feeling that it might belong to Todd Emory. | 但我强烈感觉到 那些头发来自Todd Emory |
[30:58] | Joe, if Todd Emory were here, if he was hiding in your house, you’d… | Joe 如果Todd Emory真在你家 |
[31:02] | you’d tell me, right? | 你会告诉我的 对吗? |
[31:07] | I’m asking you a direct question. | 直说了吧 |
[31:10] | That man has been missing from the hospital for two days now, and I think you know where he is. | 那个男人两天前从医院逃跑了 你知道他在哪儿 |
[31:15] | Is he here? | 他在这里吗? |
[31:18] | Good evening, Mr. District Attorney. | 晚上好 地方检察官 |
[31:23] | I’m Todd Emory. I think you’re asking some questions about me. | 我就是Todd Emory 你在问关于我的问题吧 |
[31:38] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[31:40] | They took him back to the hospital. | 被带回医院了 |
[31:43] | Okay, so, why do you look so sad? | 那你怎么还这么难过呢? |
[31:47] | I mean, you didn’t even know him, so… | 你又不认识他 没必要… |
[31:49] | I think I convinced myself that if I could help this guy, that… | 我相信如果我能帮助他 |
[31:53] | that somehow that would help your mom get better, too. | 妈妈多少会有转机 |
[31:57] | I know it doesn’t make a lot of sse. | 我也知道这不太靠谱 |
[32:00] | – No, it doesn’t. – No. | – 是 – 嗯 |
[32:13] | He took a picture of you guys with himhen he left. | 他走前拿了一张你跟妹妹们的合照 |
[32:19] | I’m sorry if this upset you. | 不好意思让你不感觉舒服了 |
[32:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:29] | – Good night, Daddy. – Good night, sweetie. | – 老爸晚安 – 晚安 |
[32:41] | Todd? | |
[32:49] | Oh, you don’t know who I am, do you? | 你不认得我了? |
[32:57] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:00] | Sam. | |
[33:02] | Samantha, your wife? | Samantha 你老婆 |
[33:06] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[33:08] | The doctors said there’d be some memory loss, but… | 医生说记忆可能有些受损 |
[33:13] | I’m sorry. Oh, everything’s just a… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[33:17] | It’s a bit of a blank right now. | 有些许空白 |
[33:20] | That’s amazing. | 难以置信 |
[33:22] | Even me? I’m a blank? | 对我也是一片空白? |
[33:26] | We’ve been married for seven years. | 我们结婚七年了 |
[33:31] | I’m sure everything is good… | 我相信一切顺利 |
[33:32] | will come back soon. | 不久都会恢复的 |
[33:37] | Oh, Todd. | |
[33:45] | Todd… the night that you were hit… | Todd 遇袭那晚 |
[33:50] | why were you out there in the middle of nowhere? | 为什么你会出现在那个荒郊野地? |
[33:53] | I’m sorry. I just… I don’t… I don’t have any idea. | 我真的记不起来了 不好意思 |
[33:59] | The police said that they found you in some strange family’s house. | 警察说 他们在陌生人家中找到你 |
[34:04] | I can’t explain that. | 这也无法解释 |
[34:07] | You don’t remember anything? Anything at all? | 你真的一点儿也想不起来了? |
[34:12] | Dead man was a private investigator named Porter Hayes. | 死者名叫Porter Hayes 是一名私家侦探 |
[34:15] | Specialized in divorce work. | 主攻离婚案件 |
[34:20] | Porter Hayes. I think he was a private investigator. | Porter Hayes 他是个私家侦探 |
[34:25] | Yeah, for some reason, that stuck in my head. | 不知怎的我就记得这个 |
[34:30] | Excuse me? Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[34:35] | I have a little something to help Mr. Emory sleep. | 一点药剂 帮助Emory先生入睡 |
[34:38] | Doctor’s orders. | 医生说的 |
[35:17] | You did that really well, Todd. | 干得很好 Todd |
[35:20] | Maybe you missed your calling in life. | 也许你真是选错行了 |
[35:23] | Physical labor really seems to suit you. | 你真适合干体力活儿 |
[35:27] | You didn’t have to kill him. And you don’t have to… | 你没必要杀他 |
[35:30] | You don’t have to kill me. | 也没必要杀我的 |
[35:32] | Well, you didn’t leave me much wiggle room, Todd. | 你令我别无选择 |
[35:36] | We could have had a wonderful life together, you and me. | 我们本可幸福美满地生活 |
[35:39] | You and me, me and my flings, but no. | 你和我 我和我汉子 |
[35:43] | You had to go and hire a private investigator, get him to follow me around town, | 可不能 你偏要雇私家侦探来调查我 |
[35:47] | taking all of those pictures. Why? | 偷拍我 你为什么要这样做? |
[35:50] | So you could divorce me and leave me with nothing? | 就为休了我 让我一个子儿都得不到? |
[35:55] | I don’t think you understand how this game is played, dear. | 我看你没搞清楚状况 亲爱的 |
[36:00] | Go on. Get in the hole. | 跳进去 |
[36:03] | Well, lie down. Make yourself comfortable. | 躺下 怎么舒服怎么躺 |
[36:06] | You’re going to be in there a while. | 不会太久的 |
[36:15] | So, what are you going to do? | 你要干什么? |
[36:17] | Are you going to shoot me in theack of my head? | 从后面射死我? |
[36:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:22] | But I am going to have beautiful thoughts about you while I do it. | 我开枪的时候一定会想起你美好的一面 |
[36:33] | Oh, you… | 你… |
[36:36] | You shot me! | 你开枪打我! |
[36:39] | I can’t believe that you shot me! | 我真不敢相信 你竟然开枪打我! |
[36:43] | Well, you were going to shoot me. | 因为我不开枪你就要开枪 没办法 |
[36:45] | – In the back of my head. – No! No! | – 从背后开枪打我 – 不! |
[36:59] | Oh, goodness. What’s gng on? | 天哪 发生什么事了? |
[37:02] | Something wake you, darling? | 有什么弄醒你了吗 亲爱的? |
[37:04] | Oh, something’s gone wrong. | 出问题了 |
[37:06] | Oh, please call for help. | 麻烦叫人 |
[37:07] | Nothing’s wrong. It’ll all be over soon. | 一切正常 很快就会过去的 |
[37:11] | That pain that you’re feeling? | 是不是感到疼痛了? |
[37:12] | That’s just the air bubblehat I’ve injected into your IV line. | 不过是气泡注射进静脉的感觉 |
[37:15] | In just a few moments, it will reach your brain, and all the pain will be gone. | 只要一阵子 气泡到达脑部 你就再也不疼了 |
[37:21] | No! No! No! No, no, it’ll all be done by t time the nurses finish their shift change. | 别动! 等护士换班时一切就过去了 |
[37:26] | Don’t fight it, Todd. | 别拧 Todd |
[37:28] | This is just the way that it has to be. | 事情本该如此 |
[37:34] | Please. Please don’t do this. Please? | 求你了 |
[37:38] | Page Dr. Ancheta at home. His patient in 404 is coding. | 赶快通知Ancheta大夫赶过来 404有麻烦 |
[37:41] | 404? What’s the patient’s name? | 404? 病人是? |
[37:42] | Emory. Todd Emory. | |
[37:51] | I don’t know what happened. He just started convulsing. | 他开始抽搐 不知怎么回事 |
[37:54] | Charging at 260. | 260伏开始充电 |
[37:58] | ****** | 260伏电击准备 |
[38:01] | Oh, God. Allison. | 天哪 Allison |
[38:04] | Clear.******** | 开始 |
[38:09] | Joe? | |
[38:12] | Allison. | |
[38:17] | No. Actually, I’m Todd. | 错 其实我是Todd |
[38:20] | I’m Todd Emory. | |
[38:22] | – What? – I’m sorry. I wish I could explain. | – 啊? – 抱歉 希望我能解释清楚 |
[38:26] | I just woke up. | 我刚醒来 |
[38:28] | It’s like I’ve been asleep for days. | 感觉像睡了好几天一样 |
[38:31] | The things that I’ve seen. | 我见证了那些事情 |
[38:33] | Oh, the things that I’ve dreamt. | 其实是梦见了那些事情 |
[38:35] | I know what your wife has done for me. | 我明白Allison为我做了什么 |
[38:38] | And I know what my wife did to me. | 也明白我妻对我做了什么 |
[38:44] | Come on, Mr. Emory. Come back. | 加把劲儿啊 Emory |
[38:50] | ****** | 电击260 |
[38:54] | Clear! | 开始! |
[38:56] | – darling. | – Darling. – 亲爱的 – 亲爱的 |
[38:58] | Shame on you! | 不要脸! |
[39:02] | Shame on you! You damn near killed that man’s wife! | 不要脸! 你差点害死他老婆! |
[39:07] | Excuse me? Are you… are you talking to me? | 是跟我说话吗? |
[39:11] | o is this? Who are you? And who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[39:14] | He… He is a wonderful man. | 他人那么好 |
[39:17] | And that-that… That is his wonderful wife! And I… | 老婆也那么好 |
[39:22] | I’m your husband. | 我是你老公! |
[39:25] | The one you’ve been trying to kill for the last two days. | 你千方百计想要害死的老公 |
[39:28] | Someone call security! | 叫保安! |
[39:29] | This woman is crazy! I want her out of here! What is she doing here? | 这女人疯了! 把她弄出去! |
[39:31] | Mrs. Dubois, why don’t we get you to your room. | Dubois女士 请回您的病房 |
[39:33] | You waited all nig until the nurses went on their shift change. | 你守一整夜 就是为了等到护士换班 |
[39:37] | And then you injected an air bubble into my I.V.Into his I.V. | 然后把空气球注射到我…他的静脉里 |
[39:43] | And that was after she tried to shoot me in the woods, | 之前还想在树林里射死我 |
[39:46] | so she could bury me along with the private investigator she’d already killed. | 跟被她杀死的私人侦探埋在一起 |
[39:49] | Clear! | 开始! |
[39:50] | I have no idea what this woman is talking about. | 不知这个女的在说什么 |
[39:53] | Tell that district attorney fellow who was at your house last night. | 通知昨晚出现在你家的地区检察官 |
[39:56] | We have some new hair to test. Her hair. | 发样测试有新样本了 就是她的头发 |
[40:00] | Come on! Come on! Give us some of your hair! | 来啊 拔点头发给我! |
[40:02] | If no one is going to escort these people out of here, then I am leaving. | 没人弄他们走 那我走 |
[40:05] | She’s aving. And she’s taking her hair with her. | 她要跑了 头发也要跑了 |
[40:24] | Allison? | |
[40:26] | Todd? | |
[40:29] | Anybody? | 谁在啊? |
[40:37] | He’s coming back. | 他醒了 |
[40:43] | Take my wife. Please. | 抓住我老婆 |
[40:47] | Take my wife. | 抓住她 |
[40:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:50] | Be my wife. Be my wife. | 是我老婆了 |
[40:53] | Please be my wife. | 拜托了 是我老婆 |
[40:56] | I would love to be your wife. | 我也希望是你老婆 |
[41:00] | Wait a second. I already am. | 真的是了 |
[41:17] | Samantha Emory, the young woman arrested at White Peaks Hospital earlier in the week | 年轻女子Samantha Emory于本周早些时候 在White Peaks医院被捕 |
[41:21] | for the attempted murder of her husband, | 意图谋杀她丈夫 |
[41:23] | was also charged today in the murder of private investigator Porter Hayes, | 并于今日被起诉谋杀 私家侦探Porter Hayes |
[41:28] | as DNA tests place her at the locion. | DNA测试表明 她当时在案发现场 |
[41:32] | Girls! Hurry up! We got to meet your dad, and we’re going to be late. | 妹子们!起床啦! 待会儿见爸爸 再晚就要迟到啦 |
[41:36] | I’m just saying. I hope the school play ends differentlyhis year. | 要是今年学校来点不一样的就好了 |
[41:39] | I an, ybe this ar, it’ll turn out that vegetables are actually bad for you. | 结果台词变成 蔬菜对人体有害 |
[41:44] | Yeah, I wouldn’t count on that. | 我不抱希望 |
[41:45] | Well, where’s Marie? | Marie呢? |
[41:48] | I’m a pea po I’m part the vegetable group. | 我是豌豆夹 我属于蔬菜家族 |
[41:51] | To maintain a healy diet, you should have three to five servings of me per day. | 为了保持健康饮食 你应该每天吃3到5个 |
[41:56] | Yes! | 对啦! |
[41:58] | Honey, that was wonderful! | 太棒了! |
[42:01] | Oh, sweetie, great! | 宝贝 你真棒! |
[42:03] | But we got to get going. We’re going to be late. We have to pick up Uncle Todd. | 我们真的得走了 不然就要迟到了 还要接Todd叔叔呢 |
[42:06] | Mommy, Uncle Todd made me my costume. | 妈妈 这衣服是Todd叔叔帮我做的 |
[42:09] | I know. Wasn’t that nice of him? | 我知道 他真是个好人啊 |
[42:11] | He did a really good job. Almost as good as you. | 他手工真棒 都快赶上你了 |
[42:16] | You don’t say. | 是么 |