时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | ********* | 我去休息一下 |
[00:05] | **** | 我们才刚开始上班 |
[00:08] | Good**** | 早上好 |
[00:13] | ** | 请进 |
[00:17] | Mr.******** | Hitchens先生 |
[00:19] | **** | Boddicker小姐 有什么事 |
[00:21] | ********* | 你有没有联系过什么人 |
[00:23] | **if you’ve called the police. | 你有没有报过警 |
[00:25] | No,I have not contacted anyone. No,I have not called the police. | 我没联系过任何人 也没报过警 |
[00:29] | But,Mr. Hitchens… | 但是 Hitchens先生… |
[00:30] | But,Miss Boddicker, what would you have me say to them? | Boddicker小姐 你要我怎么跟他们说? |
[00:33] | “Hello,Police. | “你好 警察” |
[00:35] | “A woman who works in my bank “is convinced it’s going to be robbed. | “本公司有个女职员坚称会发生抢劫” |
[00:38] | “She doesn’t know exactly what day. | “却不知道具体日期” |
[00:40] | “She doesn’t know exactly what time. | “不知道具体时间” |
[00:42] | “She won’t tell me how she knows this. | “也不告诉我她是怎么知道” |
[00:44] | Just that the bank is going to be robbed”? | “只知道银行将遭到抢劫的”? |
[00:46] | But it is! By two menn hockey masks with shotguns. | 但是千真万确! 有两个抢匪 戴着曲棍球面罩 持枪 |
[00:52] | Why won’t you believe me? | 为什么你就不相信我? |
[00:55] | Perhaps if you told me how you came to know all of this… | 除非你告诉我你是怎么知道这事的… |
[00:58] | But I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[00:59] | Good-bye,Miss Boddicker. And yes,please close the door. | 再见 Boddicker小姐 请顺便带上门 |
[01:10] | All right. I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[01:14] | But you can’t laugh. And you can’t tell anyone else. | 但你不能嘲笑我 也不能告诉其他人 |
[01:18] | Very well,Miss Boddicker, you have my word. | 好的 Boddicker小姐 我向你保证 |
[01:20] | You have to swear. | 你必须发誓 |
[01:24] | I swear. I won’t laugh. I won’t tell anybody else. | 我发誓 我不会嘲笑你 也不会告诉别人 |
[01:33] | I saw it all in a dream. | 我在梦里预见了这一切 |
[01:37] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[01:39] | It came to me in a dream. | 我是在梦里得知这一切的 |
[01:41] | Like that lady– the one that’s always in the newspaper? | 就像那位女性– 经常登报的那位 |
[01:45] | The one that’s always in the news? | 经常上新闻的那位 |
[01:47] | Allison Duis? | |
[01:53] | That’s not nice. You swore. | 这样很过分 你发过誓的 |
[01:57] | You’re right. This will be better. | 你说得对 那现在我就这么办 |
[02:01] | Now I get to call the police and I get to tell them, | 我去打电话跟警察说 |
[02:05] | “You’ve got to come down to my branch right now | “你们现在得立刻来一次分行” |
[02:08] | “and make sure no one with a hockey mask “or a shotgun walks inside. | “保证这里没有曲棍球面罩男或持枪男” |
[02:14] | “Of course I know it’s really going to happen. | “我很肯定这一切即将发生” |
[02:17] | One of my tellers dreamed it.” | “因为我们的一个职员做梦预见到了” |
[02:22] | Everybody down on the ground! Faces down! Faces down! | 所有人趴下! 脸朝下! 脸朝下! |
[02:25] | Behind the counter, let me see your hands! | 柜台后的人 把手举起来! |
[02:27] | Come on,let me see those fingers. | 让我看到你们的手 |
[02:32] | You,honey, fill that bag up. Or I’ll blow his head off. | 宝贝 快把钱装进去 要不我就打爆他的头 |
[03:15] | Medium Season05 Episode18 The Talented Ms. Boddicker | 第18集 Boddicker之天赋 |
[03:29] | Will you guys stop that? I’m trying to digest. | 你们亲完了吗? 我早饭还没有消化 |
[03:32] | Come on,you’re going to miss Daddy too,aren’t you? | 你也会很想爸爸的 不是吗? |
[03:35] | Of course, we’ll miss Daddy, but he’ll be back Thursday night,right? | 我们当然会想爸爸 但他周四晚上就回来了 对吗? |
[03:38] | Yeah. I leave on Tuesday morni I’m back on Thursday night. | 没错 我周二早上出发 周四晚回来 |
[03:42] | I haven’t even left yet, and I’m almost home already. | 我现在还没走呢 我还在家哦 |
[03:45] | So can I get some kisses? | 能给我几个啵啵吗? |
[03:48] | – You– no wild parties while I’m gone,okay? – Okay. | – 你 我不在的时候不准开狂欢派对好吗? – 好的 |
[03:59] | – so,Dad… – Yeah. | – 爸爸… – 嗯 |
[04:02] | I know that you’re taking a cab to the airport, | 我知道你打车去机场 |
[04:04] | and it seems kind of silly that your car’s just going to be sitting in the garage while you’re gone. | 你不在的时候 你的车就这么 停在车库里太不值了 |
[04:08] | Hmm,where would you like it to sit? | 那你想让它停在哪里? |
[04:11] | She’d like to sit in it. Preferably behind the wheel. | 她在打车的主意 她想开你的开车 |
[04:14] | I mean,if you give me the keys, I could help Mom | 如果你把钥匙给我 我可以帮妈妈的忙 |
[04:16] | and I could take Bridgette and Marie to school and go to the market,and… | 送Bridgette和Marie上学 去超市… |
[04:19] | Ooh,that would be great. | 噢 那真是太好了 |
[04:24] | Okay,you gave me something to think about while I’m in San Diego, | 好吧 我去圣地亚哥好好想想 |
[04:26] | so,yeah,I’ll think about that. Maybe next week,huh? | 我会好好考虑的 可能下个礼拜会同意 |
[04:30] | Next week? | 下个礼拜? |
[04:37] | No joy riding. No friends in the car. | 别玩出祸来 不能搭载你朋友 |
[04:40] | You take your sisters to school, and you do anything else that your mom might want,okay? | 要送妹妹上学 还有要听妈妈的话 好吗? |
[04:43] | And that’s it. | 就这样 |
[04:46] | That’s it. I promise. | 就这样 我保证能做到 |
[04:50] | – Thanks,Dad. – Yeah,you’re welcome. You be careful. | – 谢谢爸爸 – 没事 注意安全 |
[04:52] | Have a good trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[04:57] | Will you walk me to the door? | 能送我到门口吗? |
[04:59] | I get to pick the radio station. | 到车上让我来挑电台 |
[05:01] | Yeah,you get to pick your nose. | 好 你还可以抠鼻屎 |
[05:03] | – So how hard was that? – Really hard. | – 做出这个决定有多难? – 超难 |
[05:09] | Good morning. Dr. Atwell’s office. | 早上好 Atwell医生办公室 |
[05:15] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[05:18] | Yeah. Yeah,well,uh… | 对 嗯… |
[05:23] | I don’t know,it turns out I was just down the block. | 不知道怎么的 就这么过来了 |
[05:27] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴看到你来 |
[05:29] | Lynn? | |
[05:38] | Lynn,hello. | Lynn 你好 |
[05:43] | Dr. Atwell,you’ve never met the baby’s father. This is Lee Scanlon. | Atwell医生 你还没见过孩子的父亲吧 这位是Lee Scanlon |
[05:46] | Lee,nice to meet you. Congratulations. | Lee 很高兴见到你 恭喜你 |
[05:50] | So… | 那么… |
[05:53] | 20 wee. First ultrasound. | 第20周了 第一次做超声波 |
[05:56] | So big question: Do we want to know the sex of the baby? | 这问题很严肃 你想知道孩子的性别吗? |
[06:00] | – Yes. – No. | – 想 – 不想 |
[06:03] | I would. | 我想知道 |
[06:07] | ,I ha a waiting room full of patients out there,fol. | 休息室里还有很多人排队等着呢 |
[06:11] | I mean,you two aren’t married,are you? | 你们没结婚对吗? |
[06:14] | So I really, I have to defer to the mother. | 所以 我还是得听母亲的 |
[06:20] | And you should defer to the mother. I’ll just wait out in the hall. | 那你就听她的 我去外面大厅等着 |
[06:22] | Lee,don’t. I won’t. | Lee 别走 我不做了 |
[06:28] | And if you’re one of those lucky commuters sitting in the middle of Bell Road | 上班族们 如果你正巧开车经过贝尔大街 |
[06:31] | and getting nowhere fast, | 堵得动也不动 |
[06:33] | you can thank two bank robbers who hit a Maricopa National branch today | 那都得怪今早的两个抢匪 他们抢劫了马里柯帕分行 |
[06:36] | weing hockey masks and brandishing shotguns. | 戴着曲棍球面具 持枪 |
[06:44] | I mean if you’re not responding to a bank robbery, what are you doing? | 如果不能阻止抢劫 你们都是吃白饭的吗? |
[06:55] | Ruth Boddicker,right? | 是Ruth Boddicker吗? |
[07:00] | Ruth? | |
[07:02] | I think I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[07:04] | – You’re Allison Dubois,right? – You’re very perceptive. | – 你是Allison Dubois 对吗? – 你的感觉真敏锐 |
[07:08] | No. Um,just a bit of a news junkie. | 不 只是看到过新闻报道之类的 |
[07:11] | Oh,actually,I think you’re more perceptive than you let on. | 其实 你的感知能力还不止如此 |
[07:15] | Ruth,I had a dream about you last night. | Ruth 我昨晚梦到了你 |
[07:18] | Me? | 我? |
[07:19] | In fact,my dream was about a dream you had. | 事实上 我做的梦正是你的梦境 |
[07:23] | About this bank, about this robbery. | 关于银行 关于抢劫的事 |
[07:27] | Do you have any idea what I’m talking about? | 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[07:29] | No,not really. | 不 不太知道 |
[07:31] | Really? So you didn’t dream about all this? | 是吗? 那么你没有梦到这些事吗? |
[07:33] | Try to warn your boss that this robbery was going to happen? | 然后警告你的老板要发生抢劫? |
[07:39] | Ruth,I know you’ve been through an awful lot today. | Ruth 我知道你今天遭遇了很多事 |
[07:43] | All kinds of people asking you all kinds of questions– | 那么多人问你那么多问题 |
[07:47] | but I have a funny feeling that you know exactly what I’m talking about. | 但我总觉得你知道我在说什么 |
[07:53] | I also have a funny feeling that as time goes on, | 我也觉得时间长了 |
[07:56] | you’re going to really want someone to talk to. | 你会想找个人好好谈谈的 |
[08:01] | Here’s my cell number. | 这是我的电话号码 |
[08:04] | Give me a call. | 随时打给我 |
[08:24] | Honey,I’m home. | 宝贝 我回家了 |
[08:27] | So what’s it like? | 公寓怎么样? |
[08:29] | Well,I can hear the ocean. I can’t see it,though. | 我能够听到海浪声 但是看不到海 |
[08:32] | All I can see is the parking lot. | 能看到的只有停车场 |
[08:34] | And that’s ’cause there’s a light out there. | 因为只有那里的灯亮着 |
[08:36] | I got off the plane, I went right to work. | 我下了飞机就去上班了 |
[08:38] | By the time I got here, it was dark, so I could be anywhere. | 等回到公寓 天已经黑了 什么都看不见 |
[08:41] | You’re very missed. I very miss you. | 我想死你了 想得不得了 |
[08:44] | Well,you’re very missed back. | 我也想死你了 |
[08:46] | Hey,honey,say hi to Daddy. | 宝贝 快跟爸爸说嗨 |
[08:48] | Hi,Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[08:52] | And how did my car survive its first full day with a 16-year-old behind the wheel? | 我的车在16岁小丫头手里还安然无恙吧? |
[08:57] | – Should I tell Daddy about the accident? – Mom! | – 我要告你你爸那个事故吗? – 妈妈! |
[09:00] | He knows I’m kidding. | 他知道我在开玩笑 |
[09:01] | You’re kidding,right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗? |
[09:05] | Honey,honey, say hi to Daddy. | 宝贝 快跟爸爸说嗨 |
[09:09] | – Hi,Dad. You know she’s kidding,right? – that Ruth Boddicker, a long-time employee of Maricopa National Bank | – 嗨 爸爸 你知道她在开玩笑对吗? – Ruth Boddicker Maricopa国家银行职员 |
[09:13] | actually predicted this morning’s daring bank heist. | 预知今早会发生抢劫 |
[09:17] | According to the bank’s manager, Boddicker repeatedly warned that the robber was imminent. | 银行经理说 Boddicker一直警告他 说抢匪要来了 |
[09:21] | Is it true you predicted today’s robbery? | 你预知会发生抢劫是真的吗? |
[09:24] | I really don’t have anything to say. I just want to get to my car. | 我没什么好说的 我要上车了 |
[09:28] | – Hello? Is anyone there? – God,poor woman. | – 喂? 你们还在吗? – 天哪 多可怜 |
[09:29] | – I know exactly how she feels. – Allison? | – 我十分了解她的感受 |
[09:38] | We made the TV news. | 制造新闻成功 |
[09:41] | That’s nice. | 太棒了 |
[09:43] | You know what they said? | 知道他们怎么说吗? |
[09:46] | Hopefully we got away clean and they have no idea who we are. | 希望我们能做得干净利落 没留下线索 |
[09:50] | They did– they said that. | 的确 他们也那么说 |
[09:52] | Well… | 很好… |
[09:54] | Then they said we got away with 300 grand. | 但他们说我们抢了30万美金 |
[10:01] | 300 grand? | 30万美元? |
[10:06] | That’s insane. There’s a little over $32,000 here. | 瞎说 就3万2千美元多一点 |
[10:15] | You want to look again? | 你要不要再确定一下? |
[10:19] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[10:21] | See,I was responsible for checking the door and watching the security guard. | 我负责放哨 监视警卫 |
[10:26] | You were responsible for taking care of the cash. | 你则负责拿钱 |
[10:31] | I want to see the other $270,000. | 交出剩下的27万 |
[10:35] | I – I don’t have it to show you. | 我根本没什么可以给你的 |
[10:39] | According to the news,you do. | 根据新闻报道 你有 |
[10:42] | The news– they’re wrong. | 新闻里播的…都是胡扯 |
[10:45] | Look,maybe they put,like, an extra zero on it or added a comma or something. | 也许他们…多放了个零 或者加了个逗号什么的 |
[10:49] | – What? – Will you…? | – 什么? – 你要…? |
[10:52] | You want left or right,hmm? | 你要我射左边还是右边? |
[10:55] | It’s your choice. Quit messing around. | 你可以选择 别浪费时间了 |
[10:58] | You’re crazy. Stop. Don’t do this. | 你疯了 住手 别杀我 |
[11:05] | Just take mine if you want. Don’t! | 你要的话拿我那份也行 不要! |
[11:10] | Joe. | |
[11:19] | Joe? | |
[11:20] | It’s not Joe. It’s Ruth. Ruth from the bank. | 我不是Joe 我是Ruth 银行里那个Ruth |
[11:24] | Ruth. I saw you on TV last night. What time is it? | Ruth 我昨晚看见你上电视了 现在几点了? |
[11:28] | It’s,uh,a little after 6:00. | 大概6点多一点点吧 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry to bother you, but I need to tell you. | 很抱歉打扰你了 但我必须要告诉你 |
[11:34] | Everything you said to me the bank yesterday? It’s true. | 昨天你在银行跟我说的事 都成真了 |
[11:37] | I do have dreams. I did dream about that robbery. | 我真的做了很多梦 我确实梦见了那场抢劫 |
[11:41] | And I had another dream tonight. | 昨晚我又做了一个梦 |
[11:43] | – Really? Me,too. Just now. – Then you saw it? | – 真的吗? 我也是 就刚才 – 那你看到了? |
[11:46] | The one robber killed the other? Dumped his body in the park? | 其中一个劫匪杀死了另一个? 把尸体仍在公园里? |
[11:48] | What? No,no,no. My dream didn’t go that far. | 什么? 不不不 我没梦到那些 |
[11:51] | Oh,Allison. It was horrible. I kept hoping it wasn’t true. | Allison 太可怕了 我真希望那不是真的 |
[11:56] | Did you… did you see any landmarks, maybe the name of the park? | 那你…你有没有看到什么陆标 或者那个公园的名字? |
[12:00] | I could send the police there to look for the body. | 我派警队去寻找尸体 |
[12:02] | You don’t have to. I already found it. | 不必了 我已经找到了 |
[12:05] | In fact, I’m standing over it right now. | 事实上 我就站在尸体旁 |
[12:14] | Mommy had to go to work early, so I am driving you guys to school. | 老妈今天起早工作去了 所以由我来载你们去学校 |
[12:19] | – Cool. I’m riding shotgun. – What’s shotgun? | – 酷 我要散弹枪 – 什么是散弹枪? |
[12:23] | It’s nothing. It’s the,uh… | 没什么 就是… |
[12:25] | empty seat beside the driver that’s going to stay empty because Mom and Dad say that | 驾驶座的副座 但爸妈有言在先 没人能坐那位置 |
[12:29] | you guys have to be at least 12 years old to sit up there. | 因为你们都未满12岁 |
[12:33] | So? | 所以? |
[12:34] | So,that means that you can’t sit up there. | 所以你不能坐那里 |
[12:39] | Wow,who died and made you queen of Car-ville? | 你什么时候被鬼附身成 专横的无名车王了? |
[12:49] | I’ve never been through anything like this before. | 我以前从没经历过这种事 |
[12:54] | All this blood. All this gore. | 淋漓的鲜血 残暴的谋杀 |
[13:00] | I had that dream… and it was so vid. | 我做到了那个梦…如此的逼真 |
[13:05] | And I thought, “Can this be true?” | 我还在想”这会是真的吗”? |
[13:09] | And I looked up Hoskins Park on the Internet, and there was such a place. | 我就从网上搜索了下霍斯金斯公园 确实有这个地方 |
[13:13] | So I got in my car and I drove out here… | 因此我就开车来到这里… |
[13:17] | and there he was. | 就发现了尸体 |
[13:20] | I’ve never seen a real, live dead person before. | 我从没见过一个真正的死人 |
[13:26] | Allison. I take it this is the woman you told me about, the woman who lead us here? | Allison 我想这就是你跟我提起的 那位领我们来此地的女士? |
[13:30] | Ruth Boddicker. This is my boss, District Attorney Manuel Devalos. | Ruth Boddicker 这是我上司 地方检察官Manuel Devalos |
[13:37] | It’s a great pleasure to meet you,sir. | 很荣幸见到你 先生 |
[13:38] | And you,Miss Boddicker. I read about you in the papers this morning. | 我也是 Boddicker小姐 我今早从报纸上看到关于你的报道 |
[13:42] | Am I understanding correctly that both of you had dreams | 要是我没理解错的话 你们俩都做了那个梦 |
[13:45] | in which you saw the face of whoever it was who killed this man? | 那你们看到凶手的脸了吗? |
[13:51] | Well,then,not to take up any more of your time, but it would be extraordinarily helpful | 我们并不想占用您太多的时间 但如果您能向侦探 |
[13:54] | if I could get you together with a detective to give him a description. | 提供凶手的特征描述 将意义重大 |
[13:58] | We could run our composite software and see if we could generate a sketch of the killer. | 我们可以运用合成软件 看看能不能合成凶手的面部草图 |
[14:02] | I guess I was hoping I would show you where the dead body was and then that would be that. | 我以为告诉你们 尸体的藏处就完事了 |
[14:09] | Miss Boddicker,I can’t force you to give me a description. | Boddicker小姐 我不会强迫您给我们描述 |
[14:11] | I can certainly get one from Mrs. Dubois here, | 我可以直接从Dubois女士这里获得 |
[14:13] | but when it comes to identifying criminals, the more input,the better. | 但在识别罪犯时 线索越多越有帮助 |
[14:17] | It would only take about 20 minutes. | 只耽误你20分钟 |
[14:20] | Actually,you might find it fun. | 事实上 你会发现很有意思的 |
[14:24] | All right,then. | 那好吧 |
[14:27] | I suppose. | 应该可以的 |
[14:29] | Wonderful,then. We’ll see you at City Hall. Third floor, anytime this afternoon. | 太好了 那今天下午任意时间 市政厅三楼见 |
[14:33] | I guess it’s a date. | 那就这么说定了 |
[14:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:40] | Who’d have imagined? Two psychics,no waiting. | 真想不到 灵媒联手 元凶毕露 |
[14:42] | You want to get some breakfast? | 想吃点早餐吗? |
[14:49] | Okay. Everybody in their car seats? Everybody wearing their seatbelts? | 好了 每个人都坐好了吗? 都系好安全带了没? |
[14:53] | Aye,aye,Captain Pushy. Everyone’s seated and strapped. | 好了 “爱发号施令”将军 我们都坐好绑好了 |
[14:56] | Ay Captain Pushy. | “爱发号施令”将军 |
[15:00] | – What? – Okay,you’red to be helping me. | – 什么? – 你不是应该帮我的吗? |
[15:03] | What do you want me to do? She’s all buckled in. | 你想我怎么样? 她安全带啥的都扣好好的 |
[15:07] | Hey,did you notice if I locked the sliding glass door in the kitchen? | 你们有没有注意到 我把厨房的滑动玻璃门锁上了? |
[15:10] | Why? Was I supposed to? | 为什么? 我为什么要注意? |
[15:13] | Okay,you kn what? If we’re late,I’m telling Mom that it was your fault. | 好吧 要是迟到了 我就跟老妈说都是你的错 |
[15:20] | – She thinks she’s so great, just ’cause she can drive. – Yeah. | – 会开车就觉得自己很了不起 – 没错 |
[15:22] | Well,I can drive, too,you know. | 我也会开 |
[15:24] | Remember the go-karts we went on last summer? | 还记得去年夏天 我们坐过的卡丁车不? |
[15:27] | – No. – Well,I do. | – 不记得了 – 我还记得 |
[15:31] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[15:37] | Yeah,this is no big deal at all. Watch. | 小菜一碟 看着 |
[15:41] | First thing you do is you take this big stick thing. | 首先你要按下这个粗杆 |
[15:44] | That was easy. | 是很简单 |
[15:45] | Then you take this other stick thing and you pull it over to “N.” | 然后把另一根杆推到N位置 |
[15:49] | That stands for “Now.” | 代表”就位” |
[15:54] | – I don’t see a stop button. – Make it stop! | – 我没找到刹车键 – 快停下来! |
[15:57] | Oh,no,oh,no. | 不 |
[16:05] | This is bad. | 这下糟了 |
[16:07] | That was fun. | 太有趣了 |
[16:25] | Lynn? | |
[16:31] | I don’t get it. You asked me to meet you for lunch. | 我不明白 你叫我来一起吃午饭 |
[16:33] | You,uh,give me an address and it’s a baby store. | 你给了我一个地址 却是婴儿用品店 |
[16:36] | I asked if youanted to meet at lunch,not for lunch. | 我跟你说午餐时候见 不是吃午餐 |
[16:40] | I have to start ordering some things. | 我得开始订一些东西了 |
[16:41] | It could take three months to get this stuff delivered. | 要花3个月才能送过来 |
[16:44] | And I just felt funny picking everything without you. | 我只是感觉没有你在选的不自在 |
[16:47] | Well,go ahead. Pick it without me. I mean,what you like, I like. | 你选啊 不用管我 你喜欢的我都喜欢 |
[16:50] | It’s not like I’m going to be sleeping in it. | 又不是我要睡在里面 |
[16:53] | I know you care. I know deep down,you care about all of it. | 我知道你很关心 我深知你很关心孩子 |
[16:56] | You’re not fooling me. | 你不是在开玩笑 |
[16:58] | Whatever you say. | 随便你怎么说 |
[17:01] | You want to hear the name I’m thinking about? | 要不要听听我想出来的名字? |
[17:04] | No. You tell me the name, I’m going to know the sex. | 不要 你告诉了我名字 我就知道是男是女了 |
[17:06] | – Lee. – Yeah? | – 什么? |
[17:08] | No,that’s the name. Lee. | 是名字 Lee |
[17:10] | Lee,Lee,Lee. It works for a girl and it works for a boy. Lee. | Lee 男女适用 Lee |
[17:16] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[17:17] | But I love the name Lee. I do. | 但我喜欢Lee这名字 真的 |
[17:23] | Look,whatever you buy is fine. | 听着 你爱买什么就买什么 |
[17:28] | See you at home. | 回家再说 |
[17:56] | Do you exchange foreign money? | 你们这能换外币吗? |
[17:59] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[18:01] | You know, I got about 500 Mexican pesos here, | 我手里有500墨西哥比索 |
[18:03] | and I was just wondering if I could swap it for American money. | 能不能把它换成美元 |
[18:06] | Sure. I can do that. | 当然 我帮你 |
[18:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:13] | You tango? | 你跳探戈吗? |
[18:16] | Is it Ruth? | 你叫Ruth吧? |
[18:19] | Well,it’s a small world. I just got back from Mexico on a tango weekend. | 真是太巧了 我刚从墨西哥 度过一个探戈周末回来 |
[18:23] | I’m really a beginner. | 我只是个初学者 |
[18:25] | I take lessons. | 我还在上课 |
[18:29] | That’s my teacher. | 那是我老师 |
[18:30] | I dance over at the Shirley Karch Studio on Wednesday nights. | 周三我在Shirley Karch工作室 跳了整整一个晚上 |
[18:34] | It’s fun there. I mean,you meet people. | 很开心 能见到很多人 |
[18:37] | Maybe you should try it. | 你也可以来的 |
[18:39] | Well,I don’t know if I’m ready for that. | 我不知道我行不行 |
[18:41] | You look ready to me. | 我觉得你行的 |
[18:48] | So… That comes to $32.33 | 那…总共32美元33美分 |
[18:55] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[18:58] | And I’ll be looking for you at the Shirley Karch Studios. | 我会在Shirley Karch工作室等你 |
[19:02] | Take it easy,Ruth. | 放松点 Ruth |
[19:08] | Yeah. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[19:14] | Hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望没有打扰到你 |
[19:17] | Just gave the detectives my description. | 我刚给侦探做了特征描述 |
[19:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:21] | You were right. It was kind of fun. | 你是对的 确实蛮有趣的 |
[19:25] | They said any time you were ready. | 他们说你准备好了就可以去了 |
[19:28] | Well,thank you. I’ll be over soon. | 谢谢你提醒 我过会儿就去 |
[19:31] | So,listen. | 听着 |
[19:33] | I hope I didn’t get you into any trouble this morning. | 我希望今天早上没让你为难 |
[19:36] | Excuse me? | 怎么说? |
[19:37] | Uh,I know you’re the big psychic around here, | 我知道你是这里有名的灵媒 |
[19:40] | and then here I go finding the body and everything. | 但我的出现 我发现了尸体 提供了线索 |
[19:45] | I hope I didn’t make you look bad. | 我希望你不会很难堪 |
[19:48] | Don’t worry,Ruth. You’re just keeping me on my toes. | 别担心 Ruth 你这样能激励我奋发前进的 |
[19:51] | Okay,then. Guess if I have any more dreams, I’ just call you. | 要是我还梦到什么 我会打电话给你 |
[19:55] | Well,I’ll be waiting. | 我等你电话 |
[19:58] | Oh,Ruth. The dead man. | Ruth 那个死者 |
[20:01] | Jimmy… Jimmy Fleming. | |
[20:04] | Are you sure you’ve never met him before? | 你确定没见过他? |
[20:08] | I don’t think so. | 没见过 |
[20:10] | Maybe at the bank. He might have mentioned a mutual interest in tango lessons? | 可能在银行 他提到你们学探戈舞的共同兴趣? |
[20:21] | Oh,my goodness. Yes. Of course I remember him now. | 我的天 是呀 我记起他了 |
[20:27] | But that would mean he was one of the men who robbed the bank. | 那就是说他也参与了抢银行? |
[20:31] | Pointed a gun at me. | 他用枪指着我 |
[20:34] | That nice man. | 那个帅哥 |
[20:38] | Did this just come to you? | 你梦到这些了? |
[20:41] | God,you’re good at this. | 你太厉害了 |
[20:45] | How come we didn’t realize it sooner? | 我们怎么没有早点意识到? |
[20:48] | So many people come into the bank. | 来银行的人太多了 |
[20:53] | Oh,I’m so sorry. It’s my daughter. | 真不好意思 我女儿 |
[20:56] | Don’t worry. Allison,I have your number. | 没事 Allison 我有你号码 |
[20:59] | If I have any more important dreams,I’ll just call you. | 我要是梦到什么要紧的 马上给你打电话 |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | Hello? Hey,sweetie. Everybody home safe and sound? | 嘿 宝贝 妹妹们还好吧? |
[21:11] | Yeah. Everyone’s home from school. Safe and sound. | 还好 我们都刚从学校回来 平安无事 |
[21:14] | But Bridgette has something that she wants to tell you. | Bridgette想和你说话 |
[21:22] | Do you love me,Mommy? | 你爱我吗 妈妈? |
[21:26] | I’m sorry. I don’t think I heard you correctly. | 抱歉 我没听明白你说什么 |
[21:28] | I said something happened to your car. It’s nothing major. | 我说你的车出问题了 但是无关紧要 |
[21:33] | It’s just the back fender– it’s a little scrunched. | 只是后挡泥板有点弯了 |
[21:36] | But the kids are okay. Everybody’s okay. Nobody got hurt. | 孩子们还好 大家都好 谁都没受伤 |
[21:40] | And please don’t get mad at Ariel. | 别对Ariel发火 |
[21:42] | It was actually Bridgette who was behind the wheel when it happened. | 是Bridgette开的车 |
[21:46] | How is that even possible? | 这种事怎么会发生? |
[21:49] | You know what… | 就是… |
[21:51] | I don’t want to talk about this. I’m exhausted from this whole thing. | 我不想说这个 忙活这事太累了 |
[21:53] | I finally got the girls to go to bed. | 总算是把孩子们哄睡了 |
[21:54] | It’s the bumper,the fender, whatever that thing is in the back. | 保险杠还是挡泥板 反正就是后面的东西 |
[21:58] | We’ll get it fixed. | 我们得修修 |
[22:00] | Where were you,uh,you know, when all this happened? | 出事的时候你哪去了? |
[22:02] | What does that have to do with anything? | 和这个有关吗? |
[22:04] | What,now you’re taking offense? | 你生气了? |
[22:06] | Look,Allison,you just told me that my car rolled backwards down the driveway | Allison 你刚告诉我 我的车在道上后退行驶 |
[22:09] | with our 11-year-old daughter behind the wheel. | 驾车的是我们11岁的女儿 |
[22:12] | And I don’t have the right to ask where you were in relation to all this? | 我都没有资格问问你当时在哪吗? |
[22:15] | Well,I was a hell of a lot closer than you were. I was at work. | 我当时比你近多了 我在工作 |
[22:18] | – Yeah,I knew that. – Your point being? | – 我就知道 – 啥意思? |
[22:20] | Hey,I don’t know what the point is,Allison. | 我没有什么意思 Allison |
[22:23] | But this is not what I wanted to hear. | 但是我真的不想听到这个 |
[22:25] | I don’t know what to tell you. Turn on the radio. | 不知道跟你说什么好 开收音机听听新闻吧 |
[22:37] | So other than that, how is everything? | 除了这件事 一切都还好吧? |
[22:50] | Come on. You can do this. | 去吧 你行的 |
[22:57] | Just go in there,say hi. | 大大方方走进去 打个招呼 |
[23:01] | Nothing’s going to happen if you just sit here in your car. | 坐在车里看着什么问题也解决不了 |
[23:24] | Uh-uh,Ruth. | |
[23:26] | Life hands you lemons– you go get a lemonade. | 老天给你片柠檬 就把它榨成汁来喝吧 |
[23:30] | Or maybe a whiskey sour. | 来杯柠檬威士忌酒也好 |
[24:01] | To future business ventures. | 为我们的合作干杯 |
[24:08] | So… | 对了… |
[24:11] | I want to show you these. | 给你看看这个 |
[24:17] | You’re serious. Hockey masks? | 你说真的 曲棍球面罩? |
[24:20] | I’m telling you, it’s like they were made for this kind of work. | 它们就是为了这样的事业而生的 |
[24:24] | It’s a bank robbery, not a horror film. | 这是抢银行 不是恐怖电影 |
[24:29] | Oh,lighten up, nobody can hear me. | 放心 没人能听见 |
[24:34] | I even know which teller I’m going to hit. | 我连该对那个出纳下手都知道 |
[24:36] | This little Miss Lonely Hearts– | 这孤独弱小女人的心啊 |
[24:38] | always making goo-goo eyes at me every time I come there. | 一去就对我抛媚眼 |
[24:49] | Sir. I think Ruth B been lying to us. | 长官 我认为Ruth没和我们说实话 |
[24:54] | Well,good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好啊 |
[24:56] | Sir,I’m serious. | 长官 我说真的呢 |
[24:58] | I don’t think she knew about that bank robbery ’cause she dreamt it. | 我不认为她是从梦境中 了解的这起抢银行案 |
[25:00] | I think she knew about that bank robbery | 她了解这起案子完全是因为 |
[25:02] | ’cause she was sweet on one of the robbers and she overheard it. | 她喜欢其中一个劫匪并偷听来的 |
[25:05] | Then how do you explain her ability to find that body yesterday? | 那她昨天找到了尸体你怎么解释? |
[25:08] | Are you telling me she didn’t dream that either? | 难道说这个也是她偷听来的? |
[25:10] | I don’t know the answer to that,sir. Not yet. | 这我就不清楚了 长官 |
[25:12] | I’ll tell you what, why don’t we ask her? | 那我们为什么不当面问问她? |
[25:17] | I called her and asked her if she could stop by on her way to work. | 我给她电话请她上班途中过来一趟 |
[25:20] | And here she is now. | 她来了 |
[25:26] | Ladies,I have a bit of a problem and I’d like to share it with you. | 女士们 有点小问题和你们讨论一下 |
[25:31] | Yesterday you both sat down with detectives | 昨天你们都和侦探坐在这里 |
[25:33] | and gave descriptions of the man you believed was responsible for the killing of Jimmy Fleming– | 对杀害Jimmy Fleming的人做出描述 |
[25:38] | one of the two men suspected in the robbery of the Maricopa National Bank. | 涉嫌抢Maricopa国家银行的劫匪之一 |
[25:42] | Now based on the separate descriptions you gave, | 根据你们各自的描述 |
[25:46] | here are the composite sketches they’ve come up with. | 合成了这两张人物像 |
[25:50] | Well,that can’t be. | 不是这样的 |
[25:51] | Actually,it’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[25:54] | That’s exactly wh he looks like. | 他就长这样 |
[25:56] | No,no,no. No,no. I have to say something. | 不不不 不 我有话要说 |
[25:58] | Ruth,you know this looks nothing like the man we’re looking for. | Ruth 你知道这根本不是我们要找的人 |
[26:01] | He looks like it to me. | 我看就是呀 |
[26:03] | – In my dream,he looks just like that. – In your dream? Did you even have a dream? | – 在我的梦中 他就长这样的 – 你的梦? 你真的有梦到过? |
[26:07] | Are you mad at me? | 你对我不满吗? |
[26:09] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢? |
[26:11] | Is this because I had a dream that led us to the body yesterday and you didn’t? | 是因为昨天我梦到那个尸体而你没有梦到 而对我不满吗? |
[26:15] | – Of course not. – Ladies… | – 当然不是了 – 女士们… |
[26:16] | Because I would never do anything to knowingly upset you. | 我真不知道我怎么得罪你了 |
[26:21] | But I can’t lie. | 但我不会说谎 |
[26:26] | This is the man who killed the man we found in that park. | 这个人就是杀手 |
[26:30] | He just is. | 就是他 |
[26:32] | And-and this man? You don’t recognize him at all? | 那这个人? 你一点也认不出他? |
[26:35] | You’ve never seen him before? | 没见过他? |
[26:36] | Not in a bar talking with the man that we found dead yesterday? | 在酒吧里和昨天找到的死者聊天? |
[26:39] | Talking about robbing a bank? | 谈论抢银行? |
[26:41] | Listening while his partner bragged about you making goo-goo eyes at him? | 偷听他的搭档爆料你和他抛媚眼? |
[26:49] | Goo-goo eyes? | 抛媚眼? |
[26:51] | You don’t have to be cruel, Mrs. Dubois. | 别这么刻薄 Dubois太太 |
[26:55] | I think I would remember if someone made a comment like that about me. | 如果有人那样说我我会记得 |
[27:01] | In fact,I’m certain that I will always rember what you just said to me, here,now. | 而你现在在这里对我说的我会永远记得 |
[27:09] | I have to get to work. May I go now? | 我得工作了 可以走了吗? |
[27:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:24] | Don’t rush off. | 别紧张 |
[27:27] | I’ve been waiting for you to get up and come out here. | 我一直在等你出门 |
[27:29] | You’re always asleep by the time I get home. | 每次我到家基本你都睡了 |
[27:31] | You’ve been getting home so late. | 你回家总是很晚 |
[27:33] | I figured that was the way you wanted it. | 我以为你喜欢这样 |
[27:42] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[27:46] | I’m actually really excited about all of it– | 我真的很激动 |
[27:50] | you,the baby.I am. | 你 孩子 还有我 |
[27:58] | I know it doesn’t show. I know it’s hard to tell. | 我知道我没有表现出来 我觉得这很难开口 |
[28:10] | I think I’m scar I might not be very good at it. | 我担心自己能否是一个合格的父亲 |
[28:21] | Well,if it makes you feel any better,I’m terrified. | 可能这样你好过些 但是我很恐惧 |
[28:49] | Girls tried to stay up. | 孩子们一直撑着想等你回来 |
[28:51] | I’m sorry I’m so late. | 抱歉回来这么晚 |
[28:55] | It’s not your fault the plane was late. | 不是你的错 飞机晚了 |
[28:57] | Oh,it’s so good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[29:03] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[29:05] | It’s from Bridgette. | Bridgette写的 |
[29:07] | She offered to skip going to college so she could get a job and pay for that dent in your Jeep. | 她请求不上大学 这样能早点工作还清你吉普车的修理费 |
[29:13] | She’s half yours. | 跟你还真像 |
[29:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:32] | – Ruth Boddicker. – Speaking. | – 什么事 |
[29:35] | Just saw you on the news. | 刚在新闻里看到你 |
[29:37] | So you knew we were coming,huh? | 你知道我们要行动 是吧? |
[29:41] | May I ask who’s calling please? | 能问下您哪位吗? |
[29:44] | We met earlier today at the bank. | 今早我们在银行见过面了 |
[29:46] | I was wearing a hockey mask and carrying a big gun. | 我戴着曲棍球面具手里拿着枪 |
[29:53] | Where’s the rest of my money,Ruth? | 剩余的钱呢 Ruth? |
[29:56] | They said we got away with $300,000, but you and I both know it was $30,000. | 人们都说我拿走了30万 而你我都清楚我只有3万 |
[30:01] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:03] | Where’s my money,Ruth? | 我的钱在哪 Ruth? |
[30:16] | You safe in your house now? | 进到房间就安全了? |
[30:20] | All alone? | 一个人吗? |
[30:22] | Just you and my money? | 和我的钱? |
[30:27] | Think again. | 再想想吧 |
[30:39] | I don’t think Mom’s even up yet. | 我感觉妈妈还没起床 |
[30:42] | And that means that we can have whatever we want for breakfast. | 也就是说我们早上想吃什么都可以 |
[30:45] | Even candy? | 糖果也行吗? |
[30:46] | Definitely candy. | 当然行了 |
[30:54] | Just who I’ve been waiting for. | 我要等的人出现了 |
[30:58] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢? |
[31:00] | Mom had to go somewhere very early this morning. | 妈妈一大早就出去了 |
[31:02] | So it’s just you and me,kid. | 就剩你我了 孩子 |
[31:05] | I’m going back to d. | 我回床睡觉了 |
[31:10] | Why don’t you come over here and have a seat. | 过来坐啊 |
[31:13] | Am I in big trouble? | 我是不是有大麻烦了? |
[31:15] | Pretty big. | 那是相当的 |
[31:19] | Ruth,those men robbed the bank, but you kept most of the moneydidn’t you? | Ruth 虽然他们抢了银行 但你拿走了多数的钱 对吗? |
[31:25] | That’s why you gave us that phony description of the robber– the one who killed his partner. | 所以你告诉我们了一个错的画像– 那个杀死他同伙的劫匪画像 |
[31:29] | ‘Cause he’s the only other person who knows what you did. | 因为他是另一个唯一 知道你小动作的人 |
[31:32] | Ruth,you knew the body was going to be in the park ’cause you brought it there. | Ruth 你之所以知道尸体会在公园出现 因为那是你搬过去的 |
[31:36] | No. | 不是 |
[31:38] | I dreamt about that body. I dreamt about that robbery. | 我梦到了那具尸体 我梦到了那次抢劫 |
[31:42] | And I don’t know anything about any money. I’m sorry. | 还有 什么钱的 我一点都不知道 抱歉 |
[31:45] | I can’t talk with you anymore. My shift’s about to begin. | 我不能再跟你说了 该到我的班了 |
[31:50] | I really do hope you’ll solve this case. | 我真心希望你能破了这个案子 |
[32:00] | – Can I help you? – Yeah,I wanted to pay a visit. | – 我能帮你做什么? – 是的 我想探视 |
[32:03] | Your name? Last name first. | 你的名字? 先说姓什么 |
[32:05] | Scanlon,Lee. | |
[32:10] | And who do you wish to see? | 你要探视的是? |
[32:11] | Scanlon,Lee. Senior. | 老Scanlon Lee |
[32:24] | Hey,Pop,it’s Lee. | 嘿 老爸 是我 Lee |
[32:40] | You feeling all right? | 你还好吗? |
[32:51] | So,that girl I told you about… | 嗯 我跟你说过的那个女孩儿… |
[32:57] | we’re having a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[33:03] | And I will never hit it. | 但我绝不会放弃 |
[33:10] | I know I got your stuff… | 我知道我流的是你的血… |
[33:13] | your DNA inside me. | 体内有你的DNA |
[33:21] | But I will never hit it. | 但我绝不会放弃 |
[33:26] | There. As soon as she starts putting the money into the bag the robbers gave her, | 看 当她开始把钱往 劫匪给她的那个包装时 |
[33:30] | – she turns her back to the camera. – Okay? | – 她就背对着镜头了 – 所以? |
[33:34] | Well,she did that on purpose.She didn’t want anyone to see her load the robbers’ bag | 她是故意那么做的 她不想让别人 看到她往劫匪包里 |
[33:37] | with the smaller bills while she put the bigger bills in hers. | 装的是小面额的钞票 而往自己包里装的是大面额的 |
[33:40] | Well,that’s an interesting theory,Allison, but I don’t actually see it. | 这个猜想有点意思 Allison 但我并没有亲眼看到 |
[33:45] | Well,I see it. | 可是 我看到了 |
[33:47] | Allison,no judge is going to issue a warrant because someone being held at gunpoint | Allison 仅仅因为在抢劫时被抢指着 无意中又背对着安检摄像头这种理由 |
[33:52] | just happens to turn their back to a security camera during a robbery. | 法官是不会同意颁布搜查令的 |
[33:55] | Sir,we have to get ahead of this guy. | 头 我们必须比那人快一步 |
[33:57] | We have to confront Ruth, get her to give that money back or this man’s gonna kill her for it. | 我们必须要质问Ruth 让她把钱还回来 否则这个人会杀了她的 |
[34:01] | You may very well be right, but,uh, this office isn’t set up to protect one criminal from another. | 也许你是对的 但设立这间办公室的初衷 不是为了保护一个罪犯不受另一个罪犯的威胁 |
[34:07] | And if she is an innocent victim in all this, if he really is pursuing and threatening her, | 如果在整件事中她是无辜的 如果他真的在找她并威胁到她 |
[34:12] | then she needs to come in this office and file a complaint. | 那么她需要到这间办公室 到这儿来报案 |
[34:15] | But until she does that… | 但在她还没有这么做… |
[34:18] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[34:20] | I guess not. | 我想没了 |
[34:39] | You bring it? | 带来了吗? |
[34:41] | 135000. Your half. | 13万5千 你的那一半 |
[34:45] | Just like we agreed on. | 跟我们之前说好的一样 |
[34:47] | The same exact amount you would’ve had when you left the bank. | 跟当初你离开银行时 计划拿走的金额一样 |
[35:05] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[35:12] | Now,tell me where the rest of it is. | 现在 告诉我剩下的钱在哪儿 |
[35:14] | But we had a deal. | 但我们之前说好了 |
[35:16] | “Had.” Yeah. | “之前” 当然 |
[35:19] | I have it. It’s with me. | 我带了 随时带着 |
[35:22] | You brokinto my house, I couldn’t leave it there. | 你都闯进我家里了 我不能留那儿 |
[35:25] | Um,it’s in the trunk. | 在后备箱里 |
[35:28] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[35:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:50] | I don’t see it. | 我没看到 |
[35:57] | Now,you give me your car keys. | 现在 把你的车钥匙给我 |
[36:00] | You can bite me,old lady. | 来咬我吧 老娘儿们 |
[36:01] | You ain’t gonna pull that trigger. | 你有胆儿开枪吗 |
[36:04] | I’ll do it! Keys! | 我会杀了你的! 钥匙! |
[36:32] | Is somebody actually at the door? | 外面真有人吗? |
[36:34] | What the hell time is it? | 现在才几点? |
[36:36] | It’s a little after 2:00. | 2点过一点 |
[36:44] | I took a killer’s car, I took a killer’s gun, | 我拿了杀手的车 我拿了杀手的枪 |
[36:48] | and I took the money from the bank. Help. | 我还拿了银行的钱 帮帮我 |
[37:00] | Eric Rogich? I’m District Attorney Manuel Devalos. | 我是地区检察官Manuel Devalos |
[37:02] | I’m sorry to disturb you so early in the morning. | 很抱歉一大早就来打扰你 |
[37:05] | You,uh,you look like you’ve had a rough night. | 看起来 你昨晚过的很辛苦呢 |
[37:08] | Yeah,I actually just got in. | 是啊 实际上我才进屋 |
[37:11] | Had myself a rather long walk. What,um,what can I do for you? | 我走了很长一段路 我能帮你做点什么? |
[37:16] | Well,I’m here to inform you that you are officially a suspect in a robbery that | 我到这儿来是通知 你已经被怀疑涉嫌 |
[37:20] | took place several days ago at the Maricopa National Bank. | 几天前抢劫Maricopa国际银行 |
[37:23] | – Really? – Truly. | – 真的? – 千真万确 |
[37:25] | In fact,I’m in possession of a warrant authorizing me to search your vehicle for stolen money | 事实上 我有一张搜查令 授权我可以 搜查你的车 看是否藏有被盗的现金 |
[37:29] | and a possible murder weapon. | 以及可能的谋杀凶器 |
[37:31] | My vehicle? | 我的车? |
[37:33] | Well… looks lie out of luck there, Mr. Distri Attorney. | 这样啊… 看起来 你的运气到头了 检察官先生 |
[37:39] | ‘Cause my vehicle was recently stolen. | 因为我的车最近刚被偷了 |
[37:41] | Are you certain about that,sir? | 你确定吗 先生? |
[37:45] | Because I do believe that this car in the driveway is,uh, registered in your name. | 因为我确信这辆停在车道上的车 是登记在你的名下的 |
[37:50] | By the way,you left the keys in the ignition. | 顺便说一句 你把钥匙 忘在点火装置那儿了 |
[37:52] | Not a smart thing to do in this ighborhood. | 在如今这个世道 这可不是什么明智之举 |
[37:54] | Here’s the search warrant I was telling you about. | 这是我刚跟你说过的搜查令 |
[37:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:10] | There’s nothing in there. | 那儿什么都没有 |
[38:19] | No,no,no,this is a setup. I didn’t put that there. This is her. | 不 这是陷害 不是我放那儿的 这是她干的 |
[38:24] | She took… She… She took that money! | 她拿的… 她… 她拿的那钱! |
[38:28] | She planted it in my car! | 是她栽赃在我车里的! |
[38:30] | She stole my car; she planted it in there! | 她偷了我的车 她把东西放那儿的! |
[38:32] | I’m sorry, who are we talking about? | 抱歉 你说的是谁? |
[38:34] | The crazy lady from the news. Th-The bank teller. | 新闻里的那个疯女人 那个 那个银行的预言者 |
[38:37] | The one that thinks she’s a psychic. | 那个认为她是个灵媒的人 |
[38:38] | But she is psychic. It was her dreams that led us here. | 可她确实是个灵媒 是她的梦让我们到这儿来的 |
[38:41] | She was the one who told me about the car in the driveway. | 是她告诉我车在车道上 |
[38:43] | She was the one who told me about the money in the trunk. | 是她告诉我钱在后备箱里 |
[38:45] | And she’s even the one who told me this is where you lived. | 甚至也是她告诉我你住这儿 |
[38:49] | So,and there was one other thing… | 对 还有一件事… |
[38:53] | Oh,yeah. | 是的 |
[38:57] | She told me to look in the glove compartment. | 她让我去看一下杂物箱 |
[39:02] | For a gun. | 有把枪 |
[39:05] | So,now the only question is: Will the ballistics report on this gun match the bullet holes | 所以 现在唯一的问题是 这把枪的弹道报告会不会 |
[39:09] | in the body of your friend and accomplice,Jimmy Fleming? | 跟你朋友兼同犯Jimmy Fleming的 尸体上的弹孔吻合呢? |
[39:29] | You look pleased about something. Is it me or the box? | 什么事让你这么开心 我还是这个盒子? |
[39:32] | I don’t know yet. Let’s see what’s inside. | 我还不知道 看看里面是什么 |
[39:42] | I called the doctor. | 我给医生打过电话 |
[39:44] | Found out it’s a girl. | 知道是个女孩儿 |
[39:47] | I like it. Girl named Lee. | 女孩儿叫Lee 我喜欢 |
[39:52] | A whole new thing. | 一个全新的开始 |
[39:56] | Come here,you. | 过来抱抱 |
[40:08] | Morning,Miss Boddicker. | 早上好 Boddicker小姐 |
[40:10] | First one here, as usual. | 还是老样子 第一个到这儿 |
[40:14] | 25 years is a long time. You develop habits. | 25年的光阴很长 已经习惯成自然了 |
[40:18] | You know,I was just sitting in m thinking about | 我刚坐在我办公室里回想 |
[40:21] | how you came to me with your dreams and how I didn’t listen. | 你怎么来告诉我你的梦 我又怎么没听你的 |
[40:25] | Oh,that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[40:27] | Everything worked out,didn’t it? | 事情都解决了 不是吗? |
[40:30] | I mean,the bank got its money back and I’m still here. | 银行拿回了钱 我还在这儿 |
[40:36] | Still,I wish I had listened. | 但是 我希望我听了你的 |
[40:38] | And I was nicer. | 还有 我态度更好点 |
[40:42] | If you have any more dreams you care to talk about, I hope you won’t hesitate. | 如果你还有更多的梦 愿意说说的 希望你不会犹豫 |
[40:49] | Actually, I haven’t been dreaming much lately,Mr. Hitchens. | 我最近都不怎么做梦了 Hitchens先生 |
[40:56] | Whatever it was that made me dream, I think it went away. | 不管是什么原因让我做梦 我想已经消失了 |
[41:08] | Actually,I had a dream last night. | 实际上 昨晚我做了个梦 |
[41:13] | Ask me what it was. | 问问我是什么 |
[41:16] | All right,Mr. Hitchens. What did you dream? | 好吧 Hitchens先生 你梦到什么了? |
[41:20] | I’ll tell you but you can’t laugh. | 我可以告诉你 但你不许笑 |
[41:22] | And you can’t tell anyone else. | 还有 你也不要告诉别人 |
[41:24] | Very well,Mr. Hitchens. You have my word. | 好的 Hitchens先生 我答应 |
[41:28] | You have to swear. | 你得发誓 |
[41:31] | All right,I swear. | 好吧 我发誓 |
[41:34] | I won’t laugh and I won’t tell anyone else. | 我不会笑你 也不会告诉别人 |
[41:39] | I was dancing the tango. With you. | 我在跳探戈 和你一起 |
[41:55] | Very nice dream. | 非常美的梦 |
[41:59] | Ask me when it happens. | 问我是什么时候发生的 |
[42:04] | When does it happen? | 什么时候发生的? |
[42:06] | Tonight,I hope. | 今晚 我希望 |
[42:10] | I hope you’ll come by my office to discuss it later. | 我希望一会儿 你能到我办公室来讨论一下 |
[42:14] | Yes,sir,Mr. Hitchens. | 好的 Hitchens先生 |