时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Hey,what are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么来了? |
[00:53] | Happened to be in the neighborhood. Thought I’d bring dinner by. | 我碰巧在你隔壁 就来送点晚饭给你 |
[00:56] | Real dinner,not that microwave stuff. | 亲手做的 不是微波炉快餐 |
[00:59] | Hmm,you just happened to be in the neighborhood,huh? | 碰巧在隔壁 哈? |
[01:07] | Maybe I didn’t think you should be alone tonight. | 也许今晚你该找个人陪陪你 |
[01:11] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[01:13] | Of course I remembered. | 我当然记得了 |
[01:15] | Today’s the anniversary. | 今天是忌日 |
[01:17] | One year ago today,your entire family was slaughtered. | 一年前的今天 你全家被杀害 |
[02:10] | Medium Season05 Episode19 Bring Me the Head of Oswaldo Castillo | 第19集 取毒枭之首级 |
[02:21] | Marie. | |
[02:23] | Turn it down,Marie. | 开小声点 Marie |
[02:27] | Marie,damn it. | Marie 搞什么! |
[02:33] | Don’t get me wrong, but you seem a little, uh, tightly wound this morning. | 我不是那意思 不过今天你有点神经质 |
[02:36] | Yeah, well, I feel a little tightly wound. | 没错 我也觉得我有点神经质 |
[02:38] | My head is killing me. | 我的大脑快爆炸了 |
[02:40] | That dream keeps rattling around in my head. | 那个梦一直在我脑里作祟 |
[02:41] | Al, come on now, we stayed up over an hour talking about that. | Al 够了 这问题在你醒来后 我们已经讨论了一个多小时了 |
[02:45] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[02:51] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, listen to me. | 嘿嘿 听我说 |
[02:53] | It was a bad dream,a bad dream about losing your kids, | 那只是个噩梦 梦到失去孩子们 |
[02:58] | And that’s a dream that every parent has at some point. | 做爹娘的都做过这种梦 |
[03:01] | Yeah,I know,I was there the first time you said it. | 我知道 你第一次说的时候我听到了 |
[03:03] | Then just think about it,Al. | 那就好好想想 Al |
[03:04] | Everything you told me about this dream– | 你说你在这个梦里梦到的 |
[03:06] | All the places,all the people–You said yourself you didn’t recognize any of ’em. | 那些地点和那些人 你说过都是你没见过的 |
[03:10] | Okay,so maybe,maybe,don’t you think that maybe | 所以有可能 你不觉得有可能吗 |
[03:12] | That just might mean that it wasn’t real? | 可能那些事情都不是真的? |
[03:14] | And until you– Wait,hold on– | 除非你…等等 让我说完… |
[03:15] | Until you see something that is real, | 除非你亲眼看到梦里的人或事物 |
[03:17] | That makes it real,that’s the way we have to think. | 才能算是真正的事实 我们必须这么想 |
[03:20] | ‘Cause we can’t start living our lives | 因为我们不能这样过日子 |
[03:22] | Like this is,this is our last year. | 不能搞得像我们只剩一年的生命 |
[03:25] | We can’t do that to our kids. | 我们不能对孩子们这么残忍 |
[03:29] | I love you,too,Mommy. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[03:31] | Marie,Mom doesn’t want you to read the notes until lunchtime. | Marie 妈妈是想让你午饭后再看纸条的 |
[03:34] | Otherwise,she’d just hand ’em to you with your cereal | 不然 纸条就跟麦片一起给你了 |
[03:39] | It’s all right,Marie. | 没关系 Marie |
[03:40] | I’ll write you a new note. | 我会再写一张给你 |
[03:41] | Hey,uh,don’t forget. | 嘿 别忘了 |
[03:43] | I don’t have Dad’s car today, | 今天我不能开爸爸的车 |
[03:44] | So I’m going to need a ride to the Art Institute after school. | 放学后记得要送我去美术学院 |
[03:47] | They’re,uh,having dance tryouts for this summer’s dance program. | 那里在进行盛夏舞会表演节目的甄选 |
[03:51] | Uh,check your bag. | 看看你包里有什么 |
[03:52] | Oh,Mom,you didn’t. | 噢 妈妈 不会吧 |
[04:00] | Okay,you do know that I’m 16,right? | 我已经16岁了 好吗? |
[04:07] | I don’t think it’s going to fit me. | 我貌似穿不下 |
[04:11] | There are some onesies in here,and I think some dresses. | 这里有些婴儿装 都是裙子吧 |
[04:15] | Some of the stuff goes all the way back to Ariel, | 有些是Ariel穿过的 |
[04:16] | So feel free to toss whatever you don’t want. | 所以如果不要的话就扔掉吧 |
[04:21] | Scanlon. | |
[04:24] | Oh,my God! | 噢 天哪! |
[04:25] | Please,don’t hurt me. | 求你 别伤害我 |
[04:32] | I beg you,no! Please! | 我求你了 不要! 求求你! |
[04:34] | Don’t! | 别! |
[04:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[04:44] | I know you’re going to kill me. | 我知道你要杀我 |
[04:46] | Why not just kill me? | 为什么不干脆地了结我? |
[04:47] | ‘Cause this is more fun. | 因为这样更有趣 |
[04:58] | Allison? | |
[05:00] | You need something else? | 有什么问题吗? |
[05:01] | Uh… who sits at this desk? | 呃… 这张桌子是谁用的? |
[05:04] | Uh,most of the time,a detective named Luis Ruiz. | 多数时候 是Luis Ruiz警探在用 |
[05:07] | But,uh,he’s been out on assignment for about two months. | 但他已经两个月没有来了 |
[05:10] | Cloak and dagger stuff. | 他在做卧底 |
[05:11] | I actually have no idea what he’s doing. Why? | 不知道他的具体行动 怎么了? |
[05:18] | Everything I’m about to tell you is highly classified information. | 我现在要跟你们说的是高度机密 |
[05:21] | I’m sure you two have heard about what’s going on down in Mexico. | 你们俩一定听说过墨西哥的那个事件 |
[05:24] | The carnage,it’s… | 大屠杀… |
[05:26] | Like nothing they’ve ever seen before. | 前所未见的屠杀 |
[05:28] | Gunfights in the streets, | 满大街枪林弹雨 |
[05:29] | Wholesale murder,body count’s well into the thousands. | 大规模屠杀 死者数以千计 |
[05:32] | It’s a drug war. | 是一次毒品之争 |
[05:34] | Two rival cartels are fighting over territories and distribution. | 两个帮派的人为抢地盘散货 而拼得你死我活 |
[05:37] | And now,some of that fighting is spilling over the border. | 争斗范围不断扩散 |
[05:41] | Seen a rash of kidnappings and homicides across Arizona | 现在亚利桑那到处发生的绑架和杀人 |
[05:44] | That we believe is connected to what’s going on down south. | 相信和南部的斗争密切相关 |
[05:47] | Allison,that detective that you think might be in danger, | Allison 你觉得可能身处危险的警探 |
[05:50] | He’s actually been working undercover as a part of a joint investigation | 他在这次联合侦查中被委任卧底工作 |
[05:53] | Between us and the Drug Enforcement Agency. | 由我们和缉毒署联手 |
[05:56] | Miraculously,he’s managed to get inside one of the cartel’s operations | 很走运 他混入了其中一个帮派 |
[05:59] | Right here in Phoenix. | 就在Phoenix |
[06:00] | No law enforcement agency has ever had a man in so deep | 至今还没有执法部门的人能像他一样 |
[06:03] | With one of these organizations. | 这么深入这种组织 |
[06:05] | Well,that’s great. | 噢 太好了 |
[06:06] | When’s the last time anyone actually heard from him? | 最近一次听到他的情况是什么时候? |
[06:08] | Well,when a man is working that deep undercover, | 他如此深入敌营 |
[06:10] | He can’t be expected to check in with any regularity… | 不可能跟我们定期接头了… |
[06:15] | Now that man that you saw torturing him… | 这是你看到的虐打他的男人… |
[06:18] | Yeah,the one with the burn scar on his face. | 对 他脸上有烧伤留下的疤 |
[06:22] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[06:24] | This is him. | 就是他 |
[06:25] | I was afraid of that. | 恐怕就是他 |
[06:26] | Oswaldo Castillo. | |
[06:28] | He’s,uh,he’s been the cartel’s top enforcer for years. | 他在帮派里做老大好多年了 |
[06:31] | Now,he specializes in the assassination | 现在 他致力于暗杀 |
[06:33] | Of Mexican politicians and judges. | 墨西哥的政客和法官 |
[06:36] | We’ve suspected for a long while that the cartel has stationed him here in Arizona. | 我们一直都在猜测帮派 会把他派到亚利桑那来 |
[06:40] | But,um,no one’s been able to lay eyes on him. | 但是没人见过他 |
[06:44] | His presence here would certainly explain this rash of violence. | 他的出现足以解释这次的暴乱 |
[06:52] | Hey,you. | 嘿 |
[06:56] | Okay,I’ll ask. | 好吧 我来开口问 |
[06:58] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 为什么这样看着我? |
[07:01] | Allison,everybody’s been trying to reach you for two hours. | Allison 所有人都找了你两个多小时 |
[07:05] | 3:00,Ariel? | 3点钟 Ariel? |
[07:06] | Dance tryouts? | 甄选舞会? |
[07:08] | Art Institute? | 美术学院? |
[07:10] | Oh,my God,I…I was supposed to go get her. | 噢 天哪…我应该去接她的 |
[07:15] | I completely forgot. | 我彻底忘了 |
[07:17] | It’s okay. She called me. | 没事 她打电话给我了 |
[07:19] | I postponed a conference call and I got her there. | 我推迟了一个电话会议 然后送她去了 |
[07:22] | I don’t understand. How could she not get ahold of me? | 我不明白她怎么不来找我? |
[07:24] | Well,she called your office and they said you were behind closed doors. | 她打去过你办公室 他们说你在开机密会议 |
[07:27] | And we both tried your cell,and it just went straight to voice mail. | 我们也都打了你手机 转接了语音信箱 |
[07:30] | I don’t even remember turning this off. | 我不记得我关过手机啊 |
[07:35] | Oh,God… | 天哪… |
[07:36] | Al,you okay? | Al 你没事吧? |
[07:38] | Yeah,it’s nothing,I just have this headache and I just can’t seem to shake it. | 没事 有点头痛 头不能晃动 |
[07:42] | Do you want me to call Dr. Berman,see if he can squeeze you in first thing in the morning? | 要打给Berman医生吗 看看他 明早能不能让你插队看病? |
[07:46] | Joe,It’s a headache. | Joe 我只是头痛 |
[07:48] | I know,but I’m leaving for San Diego tomorrow, | 我知道 但是我明天就要去圣地亚哥了 |
[07:50] | So if you’re coming down with something… | 如果你病倒了… |
[07:52] | I’m not coming down with something; it’s a headache. It’ll pass. | 我不会病倒的 只是头痛 很快就好了 |
[07:55] | Promise you. | 我保证 |
[07:56] | You know,I can,I can make it through three days without you. | 你三天不在我也可以照顾好家里 |
[08:01] | If you really want to help me, | 如果你真的想帮我 |
[08:03] | Why don’t you get the girls dinner and put them to bed, | 你就去叫姑娘们吃饭 然后哄她们睡觉 |
[08:05] | So I can just crawl under the covers and try to sleep this thing off? | 我就可以钻进被窝睡大头觉了 |
[08:15] | Okay,go ahead. Crawl away. | 好的 去吧 去睡吧 |
[08:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:22] | By the way,she got in. | 顺便说一句 她入选了 |
[08:23] | Ariel. | |
[08:25] | She nailed the tryout. | 她通过了舞会甄选 |
[08:30] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[08:40] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[08:41] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:42] | You said it was important. | 你说有重要事的处理 |
[08:44] | Oswaldo Castillo. | |
[08:46] | I think I might have found someone who knows where he is. | 我想我找到知道他行踪的人了 |
[08:48] | Who? | 谁? |
[08:49] | His doctor. | 他的医生 |
[08:51] | His name’s Hector Cruz. He’s in Guadalajara,Mexico. | 他叫Hector Cruz 他在墨西哥的Guadalajara |
[08:54] | Wait a second. Where’d you come up with this? | 等等 你怎么会知道这些的? |
[08:57] | I hired another private detective. | 我又雇了一个私家侦探 |
[08:59] | You’re telling me you hired another private eye to hunt for Oswaldo Castillo | 你说你又雇了私家侦探找Oswaldo Castillo |
[09:02] | After the last one took all your money and disappeared? | 在上一个侦探卷款潜逃之后? |
[09:06] | Do you not understand that I do this for a living? | 你难道不知道我也是吃这口饭的吗? |
[09:08] | Well,according to him,?? | 根据他说的 这个Cruz是个黑市医生 |
[09:12] | He treats wounded cartel soldiers after-Hours in his clinic. | 他业余时间在诊所里 给受伤的贩毒人员治疗 |
[09:15] | If we could just get in there, | 要是我们能打进内部 |
[09:17] | If we could get into his files. | 要是我们能搜查他的档案 |
[09:18] | He’s got to have some kind of a way to contact his patients. | 他肯定有自己的方法与病人联系 |
[09:21] | Not necessarily,if in fact,he’s even really Castillo’s doctor. | 未必 要是事实上 他真的是Castillo的医生 |
[09:25] | If in fact,he’s even gone to see him in the last year. | 要是他去年真的去探访他了 |
[09:27] | Or ten years or whatever. | 无论是十年前还是多少年前 |
[09:29] | Not to mention the fact that you’re talking about Mexico. | 更别说你现在谈论的是墨西哥 |
[09:32] | I have no jurisdiction in Mexico. | 我在墨西哥没有管辖权 |
[09:34] | You know that. | 你心知肚明 |
[09:35] | And even if I did,we don’t know that any of this is true. | 即使可以 我们也不能确定它的真实性 |
[09:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:41] | The best I can do is to pass this doctor’s name along to the Mexican authorities. | 我唯一能做的就是 把医生的名字传给墨西哥当局 |
[09:45] | That’s the best you can do? | 这是你唯一能做的? |
[09:49] | Look into his eyes and you tell me that you give a damn about jurisdiction. | 看着他的眼睛 告诉我 你一点也不在乎 |
[09:53] | Look at him! | 看着他! |
[09:54] | This is the man who murdered your wife. | 这就是杀害你妻子的凶手 |
[09:57] | This is the man who massacred my family! | 这就是屠杀了我全家的恶魔! |
[10:00] | No! | 不! |
[10:11] | Hello? | 你好? |
[10:13] | No,you didn’t wake me. It’s only 8:30. | 没 你没有吵醒我 已经8:30了 |
[10:18] | Yes,Mr. District Attorney. | 是的 检察官大人 |
[10:21] | Wherever you need me to go. | 随你吩咐 |
[10:26] | What am I looking at? | 我看到了什么? |
[10:29] | Do you remember the police officer who was working undercover? | 还记得那个卧底警察不? |
[10:31] | The one you were so concerned about? | 那个你一直挂念的警察? |
[10:34] | That’s him. | 就是他了 |
[10:36] | In the coolers in about a dozen pieces. | 冷却器里装着他的分尸 |
[10:39] | This is,uh,this is his house. | 这是…这是他的家 |
[10:45] | Oh,my God,that poor woman. | 上帝啊 可怜的女人 |
[10:47] | Unfortunately,this is pretty standard stuff for these cartels. | 不幸的是 这是贩毒集团一贯的作风 |
[10:51] | Targeting the families of their enemies,of law enforcement agents. | 他们的目标是执法人员的家人 |
[10:55] | Makes people think twice about investigating them. | 让调查人员对他们望而却步 |
[10:59] | The DEA’s going to be setting up a task force in our offices until this is solved. | 缉毒署要在我属设立小分队 找出真凶 |
[11:03] | If it’s all right with you,I’d like to introduce you to my colleague on the federal side. | 要是你回过神来了 我要给你介绍下我联邦局的同事 |
[11:06] | He is the guy who’s going to be running their whole show. | 他将带头负责这个案子 |
[11:09] | Believe it or not, | 说出来很难相信 |
[11:10] | He lost his wife to a cartel car bomb just a few weeks ago. | 他妻子几星期前在毒贩制造的 汽车爆炸中丧生 |
[11:14] | They murdered his wife? | 他们谋害了他妻子? |
[11:20] | Agent Mu駉z. Munilz探员 | |
[11:24] | Special Agent Daniel Mu駉z, 特工Daniel Munilz | |
[11:26] | I’d like you to meet Allison Dubois. | 给你介绍下Allison Dubois |
[11:36] | Daniel Mu駉z– That’s his name,Special Agent Daniel Mu駉z. 他叫Daniel Munilz 特工Daniel Munilz | |
[11:39] | He’s completely real. | 活生生的一个人 |
[11:40] | I know,I hear you,I hear you,I hear you. | 我知道 我听到了 听到了 |
[11:42] | He’s real,Joe. I didn’t make him up. | 真有这个人 Joe 不是我瞎编的 |
[11:43] | He worked for the DEA. | 他为缉毒署效力 |
[11:45] | Not only that,they murdered his wife. | 不仅如此 他们杀害了他老婆 |
[11:47] | Who-Who murdered this guy’s wife? | 谁…谁杀害了那人的老婆? |
[11:49] | Oswaldo Castillo. | |
[11:51] | He did it with a car bomb. He’s a professional killer. | 他制造了一起汽车爆炸案 他是个职业杀手 |
[11:54] | He works for this drug cartel. | 他为贩毒集团卖命 |
[11:56] | He’s the one that I saw torturing that detective. | 我当时就是看到他折磨那个侦探 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:59] | This is it– This is what he does. | 事情就是如此…手段残忍 |
[12:00] | He kills people. He kills people’s families. | 他迫害无辜 残杀他们的家人 |
[12:06] | Well,say so mething. | 你快有点反应啊 |
[12:08] | And we’re next,right? Me and the kids,we’re next? | 那我们就是下一个了 对吧? 我 还有孩子们 将是他下一个目标? |
[12:11] | That’s where you’re going,right? | 你就是想要我说这个 对吧? |
[12:13] | Why do you say this like it’s a question? | 你怎么说起来满口的质疑? |
[12:14] | I’m sorry,Allison,I don’t know how to continue this conversation unless it’s a question. | 对不起Allison 不用疑问的 我都不知道该怎么接你的话 |
[12:18] | How do you want me to continue? Like it’s a certainty– | 你要我怎么接下去? 好像一切都确定了… |
[12:22] | My death,my children’s deaths,they’re absolutely certain? | 我的死 孩子们的死 我们必死无疑? |
[12:25] | Well,hey,let’s just go get the cyanide and end it all right now. | 那还不如现在就服毒自杀算了 |
[12:27] | What the hell do you want me to do,Allison? Come on. | 你究竟想要我怎样 Allison? 告诉我 |
[12:29] | Isn’t it enough that my life is over,but now you’re upset with me | 我已经注定要死了 你还要这样咄咄逼人 |
[12:32] | Because I’m not reacting to it properly? | 就因为我没有正常的反应? |
[12:34] | What is it you want me to do? | 你究竟要我怎么做? |
[12:36] | What is it I want you to do? | 我究竟要你怎么做? |
[12:38] | What is it I want you to do?! | 我究竟要你怎么做?! |
[12:39] | I want you to get your ass out of that damn bed, | 我要你从床上滚下来 |
[12:42] | And I want you to keep us safe! | 我要你起来保护我们! |
[12:44] | I want you to act like you give a damn! | 我要你表现出你很在乎我们! |
[12:46] | Like what I’m saying matters to you! | 表现出你很在乎我所说的! |
[12:48] | Of course it matters to me, | 我当然在乎了 |
[12:50] | It completely matters. But I don’t know what to tell you to do about it | 我很在乎的 但我真的不知道该怎么做 |
[12:54] | If you’re already convinced that doing anything is useless. | 如果你确信要发生 我们做什么都是徒劳的 |
[12:57] | And I don’t think that waking the kids by yelling at each other is the answer either. | 就算把孩子们吵醒也无济于事 |
[13:11] | There were five ice chests. | 一共有5个冰柜 |
[13:14] | Each with a different piece of that police detective in it. | 每个冰柜里装有那警探的分尸 |
[13:19] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[13:20] | And I believe you,I do– | 我相信你 真的… |
[13:22] | I absolutely believe you. | 我绝对相信你 |
[13:24] | But I also believe that standing out in the sun too long is going to give me cancer, | 但是即使长期暴晒在太阳下会罹患癌症 |
[13:27] | But I’ll be damned if the kids and I are are going to spend the rest of our lives hiding in the dark. | 我也不能跟孩子们多在黑暗中了却余生 |
[13:32] | What kind of an answer is that? | 这算哪门子的回答? |
[13:34] | That’s the only answer I have,Allison. | 我只能这么回答 Allison |
[13:36] | I can’t believe that our fate is sealed,I can’t. | 我不相信命中注定 我不甘心 |
[13:40] | Life is about choices. You’ve just got to make the right ones. | 生活中充满了选择 你必须做出正确的选择 |
[13:43] | Well,what are they? | 什么才是正确的? |
[13:45] | Okay,let’s say you’re right. | 假设你是对的 |
[13:46] | Let’s say that we’re a target for these cartel people | 假设我们已经成为毒贩子的目标了 |
[13:48] | Because you work in law enforcement,okay? | 因为你为执法机关工作? |
[13:50] | Then the answer’s pretty simple. You got to stop working in law enforcement. | 那答案就明了了 你必须辞去这工作 |
[13:55] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[13:55] | Of course I’m right. | 当然 |
[13:58] | I got to quit. | 我必须辞职 |
[13:59] | I mean,I know Devalos is counting on me,but I have to quit, | 我知道Devalos很器重我 但我不得不辞职 |
[14:02] | And I have to make sure that they know that I did. | 我还要确保他们知道我辞职了 |
[14:04] | That’s right,for the sake of your family, | 没错 为了全家人的安全 |
[14:06] | That’s what you have to do,absolutely. | 这就是你要做的 没错 |
[14:08] | I mean,there’s no other choice,is there? | 难道就没有别的方法了? |
[14:10] | I mean,if you’re convinced that we’re in danger,if you’re absolutely certain of it, | 如果你确定我们面临危险 完全有把握这么说 |
[14:13] | No,yeah,you-You got to go into work tomorrow,you got to knock on Devalos’ door | 你明天必须要回去 敲开Devalos办公室的门 |
[14:17] | And you got to say,”I resign–For the safety of my family.” | 告诉他”我辞职…为了我家人的生命安全” |
[14:23] | Of course,if you’re convinced that we’re all going to die anyway, | 当然 如果你确信我们必死无疑 |
[14:25] | What’s the point? | 还担心啥? |
[14:30] | Which is why the choice that I would advocate involves two things. | 因此我给你的选择中考虑到了两点 |
[14:33] | First,that you embrace the possibility | 第一是你接受问题具有可能性 |
[14:37] | That these things that you’re dreaming about might not be set in stone. | 就是你所做的梦不一定会发生 |
[14:40] | And secondly,secondly,that you do your job, | 第二 第二 这是你的工作 |
[14:42] | You do your job as if your life depended on it. | 就像你的生活完全离不开它 |
[14:45] | As if your family’s life depended on it. | 你家人的生活离不开它 |
[14:48] | And then-Then you might be able to find this guy,this… | 坚持这一点 你才有可能 找到这个家伙 这个… |
[14:50] | Oswaldo Castillo. | |
[14:51] | Oswaldo Castillo. You find him and you put him away. | 找到他并将他逮捕归案 |
[14:53] | You put the people that he works for away. | 把他的头目绳之以法 |
[14:56] | And then,there’s no reason for anyone to kill your family anymore. | 到时就没有人要杀害你家人了 |
[15:00] | And there’s no one left around to do it. | 也没人会那么做了 |
[15:20] | You sleep here? | 你在这里过夜? |
[15:22] | It’s Allison,right? | 你叫Allison吧? |
[15:25] | Well,I’m impressed,Allison. | 我对你印象深刻 Allison |
[15:26] | None of my agents ever beat me into the office. | 我的探员们都没有比我敬业的 |
[15:30] | Oh,I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:36] | Don’t be. | 没关系 |
[15:37] | My wife’s murder is part of this case. | 我妻子的死也是案件的一部分 |
[15:40] | So is this how it works? | 你就是这么工作的? |
[15:42] | Your thing– You look at a file,hope something comes to you? | 你的案件…盯着资料 就会浮现什么情景? |
[15:47] | To be perfectly honest,I have no idea how this thing works. | 老实说 我都不知道是怎么运作的 |
[15:50] | Or even if it’s going to work on any given day. | 也许在给定的期限中 都不会有什么情景浮现 |
[15:54] | But,uh… | 但是… |
[15:56] | Yeah, | 是 |
[15:57] | Sometimes looking at pictures,at a file– Sometimes it helps. | 有时候看看图片 查查资料 或许有点帮助 |
[16:04] | Please,I want to show you something. | 这边来 我想给你看点东西 |
[16:08] | This is everything we’ve got. | 所有的档案都在这里 |
[16:11] | Had it expressed over from my El Paso field office last night. | 昨晚我让埃尔帕索的 外勤人员快递过来的 |
[16:16] | Look at whatever you like. My files are your files. | 想看什么就拿什么 资源共享 |
[16:23] | Ariel,come on,hurry up. | Ariel 拜托 速度 |
[16:26] | Taxi’s here to take me to the airport. | 出租车来接我去机场了 |
[16:27] | The girls are going to be late for school if you don’t leave soon. | 要是再磨蹭的话大家都要迟到了 |
[16:29] | I’m on it,Dad. Don’t worry. | 我就来了 老爸 别急 |
[16:31] | Uh-Oh,Marie’s doing it again. | Marie又开始了 |
[16:33] | Marie,you’re supposed to wait until lunchtime to read Mommy’s messages. | Marie 你应该午餐时间再看妈妈的便条 |
[16:37] | Hey,come on,it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[16:37] | She doesn’t have to wait if she doesn’t want to. | 要是她等不及也没关系 |
[16:39] | Come on,come on,you guys got to get going. | 速度速度 动身了 |
[16:42] | Daddy,I can’t read this. Could you please read it to me? | 老爸 我看不懂 你能不能给我读一下? |
[16:47] | “Marie,have a…” | “Marie 度过一个…” |
[16:51] | Let me see yours,sweetie,can I…? | 给我看看你的 行不? |
[16:56] | There. | 给 |
[17:53] | Hi. Is this 220 Dekalb? I couldn’t find any number on your house. | 请问是Dekalb路220号吗? 我没找到门牌 |
[17:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | Oswaldo. | |
[18:11] | Tu almuerzo. | 中饭来了 |
[18:24] | I think I know where we can find him. | 我知道他在哪里 |
[18:29] | I think I know where Oswaldo Castillo’s hiding. | 我知道Oswaldo Castillo在哪里 |
[18:32] | Allison,you don’t look well. Maybe you and I should go talk about this outside. | Allison你气色不好 出去谈吧 |
[18:36] | No,no. | 不必了 |
[18:37] | I saw him. | 我梦见他 |
[18:39] | I just saw Oswaldo Castillo. He’s at 220 Dekalb. | 躲在Dekalb路220号 |
[18:44] | He’s at an old lady’s house. I think her son was a friend of his. | 一个老妇人屋里 是他朋友的母亲 |
[18:50] | Why are you all just sitting there? | 你们怎么还坐着不动? |
[18:52] | Allison,your nose. | Allison 你的鼻子… |
[19:34] | Mrs. Dubois. | Dubois夫人 |
[19:36] | Dr. Cruz. | 我是Cruz医生 |
[19:37] | Sorry to keep you waiting,huh? | 不好意思久等了 |
[19:39] | Not at all,Doctor. Thanks for squeezing me in. | 不 谢谢您抽空见我 |
[19:42] | Please… | 抱歉 |
[19:43] | Be patient with me. My English is a little weak. | 我英语不太好 劳烦您了 |
[19:47] | We don’t get too many tourists from your country in these parts of Guadalajara. | 贵国来Guadalajara地区旅游可的不多 |
[19:56] | It says that you were hoping to get a prescription today? | 你说你想开个方子 |
[20:00] | For pain medication? | 缓解疼痛? |
[20:04] | According to this,you are still experiencing some pain | 一年前手术过后 |
[20:08] | from a surgery that you had a year ago? | 你还在疼? |
[20:10] | A brain surgery. I had a tumor growing on my brain stem. | 脑部手术 脑干上有肿瘤 |
[20:15] | Usually I would just contact my own doctor for the pills, | 以往都是我私人医生开药 |
[20:18] | but since I wasn’t planning on being back in the States for a few days… | 可我要过一阵子才回国… |
[20:23] | You thought you would visit my humble clinic,huh? | 所以光临寒舍 |
[20:30] | You do realize,Mrs. Dubois. | 你心里明白 Dubois女士 |
[20:34] | You are not the first American to cross the border in search of narcotic pain medication. | 越境求药的美国人里 你不是第一个 |
[20:41] | I don’t suppose you would have some documentation of your surgery. | 我猜 你应该拿不出什么手术文件吧 |
[20:44] | A MRI perhaps. | 磁和共振之类的 |
[20:48] | Thank you,Doctor. | 谢谢 |
[20:50] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[20:52] | I was just hoping not to cut my vacation short, | 我本来不想这么早结束我的假期 |
[20:54] | but actually I feel like I got everything I wanted. | 却不得不这样做了 |
[20:59] | Mrs. Dubois, | Dubois夫人 |
[21:01] | do you mind letting me see your scar? | 介意让我看看疤痕吗? |
[21:04] | – Pardon me? – Your scar. | – 什么? – 你的疤痕 |
[21:06] | I mean,if you did undergo the procedure you are describing to me,it should not be a problem. | 你若真做过手术 就会有疤痕 |
[21:12] | Who knows? It might convince me to give you the prescription you are after. | 谁知道呢 说不定我就开药了 |
[21:17] | For the right price,of course. | 当然 以合适的价格 |
[21:33] | Allison,hey,hey,Allison,hey. | Allison 嘿 |
[21:35] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[21:37] | How you feeling? You okay? | 感觉如何? 还好吗? |
[21:40] | My head hurts. | 头疼 |
[21:42] | How long have I been here? | 我在这多久了? |
[21:44] | Just a few hours. | 就几小时 |
[21:46] | Listen,Al, | 听着 宝贝 |
[21:47] | um,they ran some tests while you were unconscious. | 医生给你做了些检查 |
[21:51] | And I need to talk to you about what they found. | 现在我得告诉你 |
[21:54] | The brain tumor. I know. | 脑瘤 我知道 |
[21:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:03] | As you can see you have a ??? in the region of the medulla. | 如你所见 脊髓部位有个不小的肿瘤 |
[22:07] | The medulla’s part of the brain stem. | 脊髓是脑干的一部分 |
[22:09] | It regulates motor functions, | 主管动作功能 |
[22:12] | breathing,heartbeat,R.E.M. sleep. | 如呼吸 心跳以及睡眠 |
[22:15] | The medulla’s in charge of all of that. | 都归脊髓管 |
[22:20] | These headaches you’ve been having? | 你不是头疼么? |
[22:23] | They’re a symptom of your condition. | 这就是症状 |
[22:25] | As the tumor grows,there’s less space | 肿瘤越大 |
[22:28] | in your skull for your brain. | 脑中所剩的空间越小 |
[22:30] | And that can cause something called elevated intracranial pressure. | 颅内压随之升高 |
[22:34] | And that can lead to all kinds of side effects, | 引起各种并发症 |
[22:36] | including difficulty understanding | 包括理解困难 |
[22:39] | and expressing language. | 语言障碍 |
[22:41] | Which might explain the garbled notes you told me about. | 这就解释了那些模糊的字条 |
[22:46] | So this tumor,this thing inside of her brain, | 她脑里的这玩意儿 |
[22:49] | are we talking cancer? | 就是癌症? |
[22:51] | We have no way of knowing until we examine the tissue. | 除非检验组织 不然就说不好 |
[22:53] | And we can’t do that without performing a surgical procedure. | 要检验组织 就得做外科手术 |
[22:57] | A procedure that we need to do in any event to remove the tumor | 以摘除囊肿 |
[23:01] | and relieve the pressure on the brain. | 减轻脑中的压力 |
[23:03] | No,the tumor is benign. I already know that. | 是良性肿瘤 我已知道 |
[23:06] | That’s good,Mrs. Dubois. | Dubios夫人 |
[23:08] | It’s important to think positively. | 乐观固然重要 |
[23:10] | No,you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[23:12] | I know it’s benign. | 我知道它是良性 |
[23:13] | I heard you,Mrs. Dubois. | 我听见了 Dubios夫人 |
[23:17] | And I’m aware of your reputation. | 我也注意到你名声在外 |
[23:19] | But even if you’re right,it changes nothing. | 即便如此 手术还是得做 |
[23:23] | We need to get in there. | 我们要深入脑部 |
[23:26] | The tumor is growing quickly. | 照这个速度 |
[23:28] | If we do not do something soon,very soon, | 不久 |
[23:31] | it can lead to something we call “herniation of the brain.” | 将引发医学上所称的“脑疝” |
[23:36] | And that can cause paralysis, | 从而造成瘫痪 |
[23:39] | coma… and even death. | 昏迷…甚至死亡 |
[23:43] | It’s okay. | 没什么的 |
[23:44] | None of those things are gonna happen to me. | 这些都不可能发生的 |
[23:50] | – When do we do this? – As soon as possible. | – 何时手术? – 越快越好 |
[23:53] | I’d like to schedule it for tomorrow morning. | 我可以明早做 |
[23:58] | You want to open up my skull tomorrow morning? | 明早 撬开我脑袋? |
[24:04] | Okay,I’m fine with that. | 成 我没意见 |
[24:07] | That’s excellent. | 挺好的 |
[24:13] | Girls will be getting out of school soon. | 女儿们就要放学了 |
[24:17] | I want to bring them here so we that can tell them both together. | 我想接她们过来一起 |
[24:20] | – No. – What? | – 不行 – 什么? |
[24:20] | I want you to take the girls and get out of Phoenix. | 我要你带着她们离开Phoenix |
[24:22] | I don’t care where you guys go,just stay away. | 不管去哪 反正别待在这 |
[24:24] | What? Whoa-whoa-whoa. What are you talking about? | 慢着慢着 你在说什么啊? |
[24:27] | You are in danger,Joe. | 你处境很危险 Joe |
[24:29] | You,the girls. | 你还有女儿们都很危险 |
[24:32] | Everything I’ve been dreaming lately,it’s all coming true. | 我最近的梦境都应验了 |
[24:35] | Allison… | |
[24:37] | And I know if you and the girls stay here,you’re gonna die. | 我知道 如果不走你们就都得死 |
[24:40] | Allison… you’re ill. | Allison… 你病了 |
[24:42] | Yeah,now,but in the future, | 眼下的确如此 |
[24:45] | in the future,I am better. | 可将来我会好 |
[24:46] | I survive all this. | 我能挺过去 |
[24:48] | No! This is serious,Al. | 不行! 这很重要 宝贝 |
[24:51] | You have a brain tumor! | 你有脑瘤! |
[24:53] | You’re asking me on the eve of a surgery | 你要我在吉凶未卜的手术前夜 |
[24:55] | that you might not survive,to-to pack up our kids | 带着孩子远走高飞 |
[24:58] | and take them as far away as I possibly can? No! | 不行! |
[25:02] | I’m not listening to your dreams,not this time. | 这次我不要听你的梦境 |
[25:04] | – No! – Yes! | – 不要! – 要! |
[25:06] | Hey,look at this! | 看看这个! |
[25:07] | Take a good,long look | 看清楚喽 |
[25:09] | ’cause this is what that tumor’s doing to you when you try to write. | 这就是你在脑瘤影响之下写的 |
[25:12] | Now imagine what it is doing to you when you try to dream. | 再想想在它影响之下会梦什么 |
[25:15] | – I don’t care! – No! | – 我不管! – 没门! |
[25:17] | Your dreams cannot be trusted right now. No. | 眼下我们不能相信那些梦境 |
[25:24] | what if I’m right? | 要是我没错呢? |
[25:27] | I know I’m sick. | 我有病 我知道 |
[25:30] | And I know you’re worried about me. | 你担心我 我知道 |
[25:33] | but please | 可… |
[25:36] | I beg of you,please? | 求你了 |
[25:39] | I don’t want to survive this if I can’t have my family. | 没有你们 我也不想活了 |
[25:45] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[25:47] | Okay,fine. You win. | 听你的 |
[25:49] | Okay,I’ll go home. | 我会回家去 |
[25:50] | I’ll take them to my sister’s. | 把女儿们托给我姐 |
[25:52] | I’ll tell them we want them to stay there | 让她们安顿下来 |
[25:54] | so that I can stay here in the hospital with you. | 我好来医院陪你 |
[25:56] | Joe! | |
[25:57] | No! That is the best that I can do. | 别说了! 我只能做到这样的让步了 |
[26:00] | Because I need to be here | 我得在这里 |
[26:01] | when you wake up in the morning. | 清晨你醒来后陪着你 |
[26:02] | And I need to be here every morning until you’re better. | 我得在这里 看着你一天天好起来 |
[26:07] | And that is just the way that it’s gonna be. | 就这样 |
[26:15] | Allison? | |
[26:24] | I,uh,I heard about your illness. | 我听说了你的病 |
[26:27] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:44] | I won’t stay long. | 我马上就走 |
[26:45] | I just wanted to let you know that we went to that address you gave us. | 我只想说 根据那个地址 |
[26:48] | Found a bunch of weapons hidden on the property, | 我们于屋内查获大批武器 |
[26:50] | men’s clothes, | 男衣 |
[26:52] | some fake I.D.s that belonged to Oswald Castillo. | 以及Oswald Castillo的假身份证明 |
[26:55] | But not him? | 却没抓到他? |
[26:56] | Not him. | 跑了 |
[26:58] | We must have just missed him. | 我们就差一步 |
[26:59] | He must have known we were coming because he left in a hurry. | 他肯定知道我们要来 走的很匆忙 |
[27:02] | Left behind his money,his weapons. | 钱和武器都没带 |
[27:05] | This is a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[27:07] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[27:09] | I wish I could believe you. | 我也希望 |
[27:12] | I’ve dreamt about him,you know. | 我梦到了他 你知道 |
[27:15] | He wants to hurt my family. | 他要伤害我家人 |
[27:18] | I don’t know when,I don’t know where… | 我不知道时间和地点… |
[27:22] | but it’s coming. | 但早晚的事 |
[27:24] | Ma’am,I know we don’t know each other very well, | 女士 我知道我们相互不甚了解 |
[27:28] | but today you very nearly led me to the man who murdered my wife. | 但今天你差点就让我 抓到杀害我妻子的人 |
[27:35] | These things you’ve been seeing? | 你所看到的这些事情 |
[27:36] | I’m not gonna let ’em happen. | 我不会让它们发生的 |
[27:39] | You’re not gonna let them happen. | 你也不会让它们发生的 |
[27:41] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才会走到一起 |
[27:43] | That’s why we’re in this together. | 所以我们才会共同面对 |
[27:49] | Good luck,Allison. | 好运 Allison |
[28:11] | Sir,what are you doing here? | 头 你来这儿干吗? |
[28:12] | I got the voicemail message you left me this afternoon. | 我听到你下午留给我的口讯了 |
[28:16] | And you said some very nice things,Allison, | 你说了些很好听的话 Allison |
[28:18] | but I have to admit the message alarmed me. | 但我得承认 这让我有点担心 |
[28:21] | All that talk about how glad you are to have known me. | 那些你认识我有多高兴的话 |
[28:24] | how appreciative you are of everything I’ve done for you. | 你多么感激我为你做的这些事情 |
[28:27] | To be honest,Allison,it sounded like a good-bye. | 老实说 Allison 听起来像是在道别 |
[28:32] | I was just depressed. | 我只是有点郁闷 |
[28:34] | I guess I just called to say hi. | 我本想只是问声好 |
[28:36] | I got your voicemail and I just… talked too much. | 一接通你的语音信箱 我就… 说的太多了 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:43] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[28:45] | Oh,sure. | 哦 当然 |
[28:48] | You know,I know we’ve been out of touch for a while, | 虽然我知道我们有段时间没联系了 |
[28:50] | but I still consider you a friend,and it’s… | 但我仍然把你当朋友 只是… |
[28:53] | Listen,I just have to ask you this. | 听着 我得问问你 |
[28:55] | You’re not considering doing anything drastic,are you? | 你没打算做什么傻事 对吧? |
[28:58] | No! No,I’m fine. | 不! 没 我没事 |
[29:01] | I mean,some days are better than others,but… | 有些时候会好些 但… |
[29:06] | no,I’m not planning on doing anything drastic. | 不 我没打算做什么傻事 |
[29:09] | Please. | 请坐 |
[29:16] | You,uh… | 你… |
[29:19] | you going somewhere? | 你要出去? |
[29:23] | I’m just going out of town for a couple days. | 我只想离开几天 |
[29:26] | I see. | 明白 |
[29:29] | Can you put it off? | 能推迟吗? |
[29:31] | What for? | 为什么? |
[29:33] | Because I’d like you to come to work for me again starting right now. | 因为我希望你能马上开始为我工作 |
[29:37] | What would I do? I haven’t had a dream in a year. | 我能做什么? 我都有一年没再做梦了 |
[29:40] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[29:41] | I’ll hire you right now as a paralegal. You go back to school. | 我现在就聘请你为助理律师 你回去上学 |
[29:43] | You finish getting your law degree. | 完成律师学位 |
[29:46] | Look,as long as I have a job,you have a job. | 听着 只要我有工作 你就有工作 |
[29:52] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[29:55] | Allison… | |
[29:57] | you have got to move on. | 你总得继续生活 |
[29:59] | You owe it to the memory of your family. | 为了缅怀你的家庭 你应该 |
[30:01] | I owe it to the memory of my family to do what I’m doing now. | 为了缅怀我的家庭 我应该做我现在做的 |
[30:06] | I could have saved them… | 我本可以拯救他们… |
[30:08] | Joe and the girls. | Joe和我的孩子们 |
[30:09] | Allison… | |
[30:11] | Before that operation… | 那个手术之前… |
[30:14] | I was dreaming about Castillo. | 我正梦到Castillo |
[30:16] | I was on the path to finding him. | 我就快找到他了 |
[30:17] | And I would have found him,I know it. | 而且我肯定已经找到他了 我知道的 |
[30:21] | But after that surgery,when I woke up,it was just gone. | 但手术之后 当我醒来时 什么都没有了 |
[30:27] | No more visions,no more dreams. | 不再有幻觉 不再有梦 |
[30:31] | It was like when they cut that tumor out,they cut out my gift,too. | 就好像 他们切除了肿瘤 同时也切除了我的天赋 |
[30:40] | If I’d just put off that surgery, | 如果我能推迟那个手术 |
[30:44] | my family would still be alive. | 我的家人肯定还活着 |
[30:53] | Hey. I’m back. | 嘿 我回来了 |
[30:55] | Um,it’s good that you’re up. | 嗯 不错 你已经起来了 |
[30:57] | The nurse said that they’re gonna take you in for surgery in ten minutes, | 护士说还有10分钟就能给你做手术了 |
[30:59] | so I brought you some stuff from home. | 所以我从家里拿了些东西过来 |
[31:05] | Um,the girls all wrote you notes. | 孩子们都给你写了纸条 |
[31:08] | on paper napkins. They’re hidden in here. | 在纸巾上 他们藏在这儿了 |
[31:10] | Um,I wasn’t supposed to tell you. | 我都不应该告诉你 |
[31:13] | What’s the matter,cat got your tongue? | 怎么了 你舌头打结了? |
[31:43] | – Hello – Where the hell are you? | – 喂 – 你到底在哪儿? |
[31:46] | It’s… It’s okay,Joe. Really,it’s going to be okay. | 没… 没事的 Joe 真的 会好起来的 |
[31:48] | No,it is not okay. | 不 才不是没事 |
[31:49] | You ripped out your IV and you snuck out of your hospital room. | 你拔掉了你的氧气罩 还溜出了医院 |
[31:52] | You’re supposed to be in surgery right now. | 你现在应该在手术台上 |
[31:54] | Yeah,I know. I can’t have that surgery. | 是 我知道 但我不能做那个手术 |
[31:56] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[31:57] | I can’t have it. At least not now. | 我不能做手术 至少现在不能 |
[32:00] | It’s going to take away my dreams,Joe. | 它会夺走我的梦的 Joe |
[32:02] | It’s going to take away my gift. | 会夺走我的天赋 |
[32:04] | Allison,what the hell are you talking about? | Allison 你到底在说什么胡话? |
[32:07] | Look,I had another dream last night about the future. | 听着 昨晚我又梦见了未来 |
[32:10] | And now… Ow. | 而现在… |
[32:14] | And now I know that if I let them operate, | 而现在我知道 如果他们给我做了手术 |
[32:17] | it’s going to be the last dream that I ever have. | 那个梦就会成为我最后的梦 |
[32:19] | Allison,you’re delirious. | Allison 你在说胡话吧 |
[32:20] | You’re not making any sense. | 我一点都不明白你在说什么 |
[32:22] | I need to keep dreaming. | 我需要继续做梦 |
[32:25] | I need to find out how I’m supposed to save you. | 我必须要找到 能拯救你们的方法 |
[32:28] | After that,I swear,I will come back to the hospital. | 在那之后 我发誓 我会回到医院的 |
[32:32] | I will come back to you. | 我会回到你身边的 |
[32:35] | With any luck,it’ll just be a couple of days. | 如果幸运的话 也许只需要几天功夫 |
[32:38] | You could be dead in a couple of days. | 这几天功夫也许你就死了 |
[32:41] | Tell Lee. | 告诉Lee |
[32:44] | T-Tell Lee that he shouldn’t bother checking my credit cards | 告诉Lee 让他别费心 去查我的信用卡记录 |
[32:47] | because I just used the cash that I have in my purse. | 因为我用的是现金 |
[32:50] | I found a nice place to dream. | 我找到一个很适合做梦的地方 |
[32:51] | No,no,no,no. Allison. Allison,listen to me. Listen. | 别 别 别 Allison Allison 听我说 听着 |
[32:54] | I love you,Joe. | 我爱你 Joe |
[32:56] | Whatever happens,you know that. | 不管发生什么 你都知道的 |
[32:59] | I love you more than anything. | 我爱你胜过一切 |
[34:49] | I heard about your close call in Guadalajara. | 我听到你最近的一通电话 还是在Guadalajara |
[34:52] | Didn’t expect to see you back in the States so soon. | 没想到这么快 在国内又见到了你 |
[34:55] | What can I say? I had a very good doctor. | 我能说什么? 我的医生医术高明 |
[34:57] | There’s an extra $20,000 here. | 这是额外的2万美金 |
[34:59] | Cabrera family. | Cabrera一家 |
[35:01] | They want to make sure you know they appreciate | 他们想确定你知道 他们很感激 |
[35:02] | the level of cooperation that you offer them. | 你这么配合 |
[35:10] | What is that? | 什么声响? |
[35:12] | The garage door. | 车库的门 |
[35:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[35:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[35:22] | Her name’s Allison Dubois. | 她是Allison Dubois |
[35:24] | You killed her family a little over a year ago. | 一年之前你杀了她的家人 |
[35:29] | Doctor’s office in Guadalajara. | 医生在Guadalajara的办公室 |
[35:31] | You went there on your own,didn’t you? | 你独自去了那儿 对吧? |
[35:34] | You left a cell number with the doctor. | 你给医生留了手机号码 |
[35:35] | He needed to contact you to give you the results of a blood test, | 他需要联系你 以便能通知你的血检结果 |
[35:39] | see if your gunshot wound had gone septic. | 看看你的枪伤是否会引发败血症 |
[35:42] | The investigator I hired tracked the cell number this address. | 我雇的调查员查到了 电话号码的这个地址 |
[35:46] | That’s how I got here. | 所以我来这儿了 |
[35:47] | Now,what are you doing here,Daniel? | 那你又在这儿做什么呢 Daniel? |
[35:52] | Well,I guess we know. | 我想我们都知道 |
[35:53] | All right,that’s enough talk. | 行了 说的够多了 |
[35:55] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[35:56] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道? |
[35:57] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[35:59] | Pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机吧 |
[36:00] | We can all go together. | 我们就能一起走了 |
[36:03] | I cut the gas line before I closed the garage door. | 在我关车库门之前 就割断了煤气管道 |
[36:08] | I figure,by now,all it will take is one little spark. | 我估计 到目前为止 一点点火花就够了 |
[36:13] | You pull your trigger. I’ll pull mine. | 你扣你的扳机 我扣我的 |
[36:17] | Any spark will do. | 谁的火花都行 |
[36:21] | Daniel. | |
[36:23] | Explain to me how you can take money | 告诉我 这些人对你妻子 做了那样的事 |
[36:25] | from these people after they did that to your wife. | 你还怎么能从他们手上拿钱呢 |
[36:29] | Oh,see? | 哦 看到没? |
[36:32] | You’re not so psychic. | 你其实没那么通灵 |
[36:35] | He didn’t start taking money after I killed his bride. | 他不是从我杀了他的新娘后 才开始拿的钱 |
[36:40] | He was taking money for years. | 他都已经拿了好几年了 |
[36:42] | You allowed them to murder her? | 你就任凭他们杀她? |
[36:45] | She figured out what I was doing. | 她发现我在做什么了 |
[36:46] | I didn’t like it,but… | 我也不想 但… |
[36:47] | Hey,the past is the past. | 嘿 过去的就过去了 |
[36:51] | Point is,nobody has to die now. | 重点是 现在并不是 非得有人要死 |
[36:55] | We can all walk away. | 我们都可以活着离开 |
[36:57] | And you can walk away a very wealthy woman,Miss Dubois. | 而且离开后你会成为一个 有钱人 Dubois夫人 |
[37:02] | I don’t want that. | 我不在乎 |
[37:04] | I don’t want money. | 我不要钱 |
[37:08] | I want to see my family again. | 我要的是再见到我的家人 |
[37:10] | And we all know there’s only one way that I can do that now. | 我们都明白只有唯一的途径能实现 |
[37:17] | So,what is it going to be? | 那么现在是要怎样 |
[37:22] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[37:24] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[37:39] | Agent Mu???z. | Munilz探员 |
[37:41] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[37:42] | Mr. District Attorney. | District Attorney先生 |
[37:43] | It’s awfully early in the morning to be seeing you. Something up? | 你来的真早 发生什么事了吗 |
[37:46] | Well,we just received an anonymous tip. | 是的 我们刚收到匿名举报 |
[37:48] | A citizen spotted someone matching Oswaldo Castillo’s description. | 有市民认出了符合Oswaldo Castillo 特征的人 |
[37:51] | Apparently,he’s meeting with two other men in a parking lot | 显然 他约了另外两个男人 |
[37:53] | outside a check cashing facility in Point Breeze. | 在Point Breeze一家 兑票行外的停车场碰面 |
[37:56] | – Right now? – We believe so. | – 现在? – 我们相信是的 |
[37:58] | Squad cars are on the way. You can ride with me if you’d like. | 警车已经出发 如果你愿意 可以跟我一起去 |
[38:00] | Sure. Let me just stick this in here and I’ll be right down. | 好 我先把这个放掉 马上下来 |
[38:18] | Did you warn him? | 警告他了吗 |
[38:21] | Allison,my God. | Allison 上帝 |
[38:24] | I thought you were having surgery this morning. | 我以为你今天早上动手术 |
[38:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[38:26] | I had to put it off. | 我只能延迟手术 |
[38:28] | I had to tell the District Attorney about a… | 我得告诉District Attorney |
[38:31] | dream that I just had. | 一个刚做的梦 |
[38:34] | What are you talking about? Allison,no offense,but you look terrible. | 你在说什么 Allison 我无意冒犯 但你看来糟透了 |
[38:37] | I don’t think you know what you’re saying. | 我想你都不知道自己在说什么 |
[38:39] | Sir! You can come in now. | 先生 可以进来了 |
[38:49] | What’s going on? I thought we were going after Castillo. | 怎么了 不是要去追踪Castillo吗 |
[38:51] | There was no tip. We just told you that so you would be compelled to contact Oswaldo. | 没有举报 我们只是想逼你联系Oswaldo |
[38:55] | May I see your phone,please? | 可以看你的手机吗 |
[38:58] | Absolutely not. This is my private phone. I just can’t… | 当然不行 这是私人电话 我不能… |
[39:01] | That cop you gave up,Luis Ruiz. | 你捅出去的那个警察 Luis Ruiz |
[39:05] | He sat five feet from me for the past three years. | 过去三年他就坐在离我几步远的地方 |
[39:09] | I know his kid. | 我认识他的孩子 |
[39:12] | Give me that phone now or I’ll arrest you | 马上交出手机 否则我将以 |
[39:14] | for obstruction of justice and then I’ll take it from you. | 妨碍司法公正罪逮捕你 然后我自己动手拿 |
[39:16] | This is insane. | 太荒唐了 |
[39:18] | I’m a Federal Agent. You just can’t bully me. | 我是联邦探员 你们无权恐吓我 |
[39:20] | That really doesn’t matter much,Agent Mu???z. | 对我来说真的没差 Munilz探员 |
[39:23] | Either you give me the phone or I go to the trouble of getting a subpoena | 你自己交出手机 或者 我麻烦点去弄张传票 |
[39:25] | and getting the records from your carrier. | 把你的手机记录调出来 |
[39:28] | They’ll give me every call,every text, | 他们给我看每个电话 每条信息 |
[39:31] | and as I’m sure you’re aware,all I need to do | 我想你该明白 我只需要 |
[39:33] | is prove that you forwarded information | 证明你向Cabrera cartel泄露了 |
[39:35] | about Detective Ruiz to the Cabrera cartel. | Ruiz警探的个人信息 |
[39:38] | And that would make you an accessory to the murder of a police officer. | 你就会背上协助谋杀警察的罪名 |
[39:42] | You’d be looking at the death penalty. | 看你是要死刑 |
[39:44] | Or you can give me your phone. | 还是交出手机 |
[39:47] | Tell me where Oswaldo Castillo’s hiding, | 告诉我Oswaldo Castillo藏在哪 |
[39:49] | and I might just be willing to settle for putting you in jail for the rest of your life. | 那我也许会考虑 允许你在监狱度过余生 |
[40:01] | Okay. We did it your way. | 好 我们照你说的做了 |
[40:02] | Now let’s get you to the hospital. | 现在让我送你回医院 |
[40:05] | Allison?! | |
[40:09] | Hey. Joe. Any news? | 嘿 Joe 有消息吗 |
[40:12] | I haven’t heard a thing. She’s still in surgery. | 我什么都不知道 她还在手术 |
[40:17] | Well,I would have been here sooner,but your wife left me a very busy man. | 我本该来的更快 但你妻子 留给我一个非常棘手的男人 |
[40:21] | Daniel Mu???z gave us the address where Oswaldo Castillo was hiding. | Daniel Munilz给了我们一个 Oswaldo Castillo的藏身地址 |
[40:25] | We arrested him about two hours ago. | 我们两小时前逮捕了他 |
[40:31] | Joe,I know that Allison delayed her surgery | Joe 我能理解Allison推迟手术 |
[40:35] | because she was afraid that the cartel posed a threat to your family. | 是因为担心贩毒集团会 对你们的家人造成威胁 |
[40:39] | You should know… | 你要知道… |
[40:41] | that they’re not a threat anymore. You’re wife’s a hero,Joe. | 现在威胁解除了 你的妻子是个英雄 Joe |
[40:46] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[40:47] | I’ve always known that. | 我一直都知道 |
[40:51] | Mr. Dubois. | Dubois先生 |
[40:54] | Maybe we should speak in my office. | 也许该进我办公室谈 |
[40:56] | No. What’s going on. Just… | 不用 现在怎么样 你只要… |
[40:58] | Tell me. How’s my wife? | 告诉我 我妻子怎么样了 |
[41:00] | The procedure itself went well. | 手术本身非常顺利 |
[41:03] | The tumor was benign. | 肿瘤是良性的 |
[41:05] | And we were able to excise it almost entirely. | 我们基本上已经完全切除 |
[41:08] | Okay. | 很好 |
[41:08] | There was a small portion | 除了一小部分 |
[41:11] | that had grown deeply into the tissue of the brainstem. | 已经深入脑干组织 |
[41:14] | If it continues to grow, | 如果继续扩散 |
[41:16] | we think we’ll be able to eliminate it with radiation. | 我想我们只能依靠化疗消除 |
[41:19] | That’s… Okay. | 那…好 |
[41:20] | So,how long before she’s awake? | 那么 她多久能醒来 |
[41:26] | Your wife had a stroke shortly before surgery. | 你妻子手术前有过短暂中风 |
[41:30] | The pressure in her skull,it just got to be too much. | 导致她颅内压力过高 |
[41:34] | We went ahead with the procedure anyway. | 虽然进行了手术 |
[41:36] | But now she is completely non-responsive | 但她现在还完全没有反应 |
[41:39] | and she’s showing no signs of consciousness. | 也没有恢复意识的征兆 |
[41:41] | And so far,we’ve been unable to wake her. | 目前为止 我们还不能令她苏醒 |
[41:45] | I’m sorry,Mr. Dubois. | 很抱歉 Dubois先生 |
[41:47] | But until we can determine the severity of the stroke, | 但除非我们能判断中风的程度 |
[41:50] | it is impossible to predict | 我们无法预言 |
[41:52] | when or even if she will ever come out of her comatose state. | 她何时甚至能否 从昏迷状态中醒来 |
[42:30] | Medium Season05 Episode19 Bring Me the Head of Oswaldo Castillo | 第19集 取毒枭之首级 |
[42:34] | TO BE CONTINUED |