时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I read the sad thing in college. | 我在大学里读到过一件伤感的事 |
[00:04] | Said the only place that any of us are truly free | 我们真正自由的地方 |
[00:07] | Is in our dreams. | 就是在梦境中 |
[00:11] | We can cast off the shackles of our daily lives. | 我们可以挣脱日常生活中的束缚 |
[00:16] | We can go anywhere we want to go. | 我们可以去任何想去的地方 |
[00:23] | We can be any version of ourselves | 我们可以做各式各样的自己 |
[00:25] | That we want to be. | 只要我们愿意 |
[00:27] | I’m not saying that isn’t true. | 我不是说这不真实 |
[00:29] | Who am I to contradict a college textbook? | 我凭什么反驳大学教科书呢 |
[00:34] | But any schoolkid can tell you | 但任何一个孩子都会告诉你 |
[00:36] | That there is one thing you can’t do in your dreams. | 在梦境中有一件事你不能做 |
[00:40] | You can’t die. | 你不能死 |
[00:44] | According to just about every schoolkid who’s ever lived | 几乎每个曾有过童年的孩子都认为 |
[00:48] | If you actually die in your dream, | 如果你在梦中与世长辞 |
[00:50] | You’ll die in real life, too. | 在现实中你也离死不远了 |
[00:53] | We laugh at that idea as we get older. | 当我们长大了会对这种想法嗤之以鼻 |
[00:55] | But I wonder sometimes | 但有时候我在想 |
[00:57] | Can we ever be absolutely sure | 我们能完全肯定 |
[01:00] | That those kids are wrong? | 那些孩子错了吗 |
[01:02] | I mean, if your dream does kill you, | 我是说 倘若你真的梦境中死去 |
[01:06] | You’re not around to talk about it, right? | 你也没机会谈论这事 对吧 |
[01:09] | They’ll call it a heart attack. | 他们会管这叫心脏病突发 |
[01:12] | They’ll say you died in your sleep. | 他们会说你是在睡梦中离世 |
[01:15] | They’ll never know what actually happened | 他们永远不会知道 |
[01:17] | Is that your worst nightmare finally caught up with you. | 其实是你最可怕的噩梦来找你了 |
[01:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:27] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[01:29] | Actually, I’m dead. | 我梦见我死了 |
[01:32] | Well, get some more sleep. | 多睡会儿吧 |
[01:34] | You’ll feel better. | 你就会好点的 |
[02:28] | They’re coming to get you, Barbara. | 他们要出来抓你了 芭芭拉 |
[02:32] | Stop it. | 住嘴 |
[02:33] | You’re ignorant. | 你太无知了 |
[02:34] | They’re coming for you, Barbara. | 他们来找你了 芭芭拉 |
[02:37] | Look! There comes one of them now. | 看 已经出来一个了 |
[02:39] | Cool. | 太酷了 |
[02:40] | They really were coming for her. | 他们真的来找她了 |
[02:43] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要离开这 |
[02:51] | Johnny! | 强尼 |
[02:53] | Help me! | 救命 |
[02:54] | Hey, where you goin’? | 你去哪儿 |
[02:56] | You’re not afraid, are you? | 你没害怕吧 |
[02:58] | Hey, what’re you watching over there? | 你们在那儿看什么 |
[02:59] | It sounds pretty scary for a sunday morning. | 在星期天的早上这听起来很吓人 |
[03:02] | It’s some old movie called Night Of The Living Dead. | 一部叫《活死人之夜》的老电影 |
[03:05] | It’s part of a zombie movie marathon | 这是准备在万圣节上演的 |
[03:07] | That’s going to be on until Halloween. | 僵尸电影马拉松活动的一部分 |
[03:09] | They’re not running the one where everyone | 他们不会放映那部 把所有人 |
[03:11] | Gets trapped in the mall, are they? | 困在商场的片子吧[指活死人黎明] |
[03:12] | Bridgette! | 布里奇特 |
[03:13] | I am going to kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[03:16] | Mom! | 妈 |
[03:17] | Make her come and get this thing out of here! | 让她过来把这东西弄走 |
[03:21] | Bridgette, I mean it! | 布里奇特 我说真的 |
[03:23] | Get in here before I flush this thing! | 快进来 不然我把这东西冲走 |
[03:26] | That thing has a name. | 它有名字的 |
[03:27] | Miss Scarlet. | 猩红小姐 |
[03:28] | I don’t care what your stupid science class | 我才不管你的白痴科学课 |
[03:30] | Decided to call their stupid pet. | 管这白痴宠物叫什么 |
[03:33] | Get it out of here. Now! | 马上把它弄出去 |
[03:35] | Bridgette, I thought you told me | 布里奇特 你好像跟我说过 |
[03:36] | You were going to keep Miss Scarlet in your room. | 你只能把猩红小姐养在你的房间 |
[03:38] | I know, but Miss Colletto said | 我知道 但柯莱特老师说 |
[03:40] | Tarantulas do better In humid environments. | 狼蛛在潮湿的环境中能长得更好 |
[03:43] | Like a bathroom or a basement. | 比如浴室或地下室 |
[03:45] | And it’s not like I was going to keep her in here. | 又不是我想把它养在这里 |
[03:47] | Humid. Huh. | 潮湿是吗 |
[03:49] | How do you think she’ll feel at the bottom of the toilet? | 你觉得它在马桶底部怎么样 |
[03:51] | Ariel, relax. Bridgette, hey. | 艾丽尔 冷静点 布里奇特 |
[03:53] | Bring Miss Scarlet back into your room. | 把猩红小姐带回你房间 |
[03:55] | You can bring her in here when it’s your turn to take a bath. | 你可以在你洗澡的时候把它带来 |
[04:01] | Scanlon. | 斯坎隆的 |
[04:02] | He does know it’s sunday, right? | 他知道今天是星期天吧 |
[04:04] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:06] | Hey, I know it’s the weekend, but I was wondering | 我知道今天是周末 但我 |
[04:08] | If there’s any way you could give me a hand with something. | 有点事不知道你能不能帮个忙 |
[04:10] | I got kind of a situation. | 我遇到了点状况 |
[04:13] | What kind of situation? | 什么状况 |
[04:15] | You’re damn right, I’m upset. | 你他妈的说的真对 我很失望 |
[04:17] | Something bad has happened to him, | 他遭遇了很糟的事 |
[04:19] | And you people don’t seem to care. | 但你们这些人似乎不太关心 |
[04:21] | This is a man who has given discounts To the | 自从工作以来 他总是会给予 |
[04:23] | Policemen and firemen for as long as he’s been in business. | 警察和消防员一定的优待 |
[04:28] | He’s even buried a few men for free | 他知道一些死者的家属无法承担葬礼费用 |
[04:29] | When he realized that the families couldn’t afford it. | 他就免费为他们安排葬礼 |
[04:32] | And now that he needs you, | 现在他需要你们 |
[04:35] | All I hear is, it’s too soon to file a missing persons report. | 我听到的只是”现在以失踪人员立案还太早” |
[04:39] | Ma’am, the person who answered your call obviously wasn’t aware Of | 夫人 接电话的那个人显然没有意识到 |
[04:43] | Your father’s special relationship with the department. | 你父亲与局里的关系非同一般 |
[04:46] | Which is why we’re here to assure you | 这就是我们为什么来向你保证 |
[04:47] | That this is being taken seriously. | 这件事我们会认真对待 |
[04:49] | We’re doing everything we can to find your father. | 我们会竭尽全力找到你的父亲 |
[04:52] | Now, do you think it’s possible | 你觉得他有可能 |
[04:53] | That he may have just slipped away without telling you? | 不告而别吗 |
[04:55] | Maybe taken some time off? | 也许他只是想休息一段时间 |
[04:56] | You haven’t heard a word I’ve said, have you? | 你没听到我刚才说的吗 |
[04:59] | He’s not taking time off. | 他不是在休息 |
[05:00] | He doesn’t take time off. | 他不会去休息 |
[05:01] | “Time off” is not in my father’s DNA. | 他骨子里没有休息两个字 |
[05:03] | This is a man who lives to work. | 他是一个为了工作而生存的人 |
[05:06] | Period. | 就是这样 |
[05:07] | He’s been running this place for 40 years. | 他经营这地方有四十年了 |
[05:09] | And as far as I know, | 就我所知 |
[05:11] | The only time he’s taken time off | 他唯一休息的时候 |
[05:13] | Was the morning that I was born. | 就是我出生的那天早上 |
[05:14] | And that was only because my mother | 而那也是因为我的母亲 |
[05:16] | Threatened to kill him if he didn’t. | 威胁说如果他不那样做就杀了他 |
[05:19] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[05:21] | Along those same lines, did he have any enemies? | 例行公事 他有仇家吗 |
[05:24] | Anyone who may have wished him harm? | 有谁想加害于他吗 |
[05:27] | Ten, twelve years ago, | 十几年前 |
[05:30] | I would’ve said “no.” | 我会说没有 |
[05:32] | He was always a very loved man. | 他是一个非常可爱的人 |
[05:34] | He was the president of the chamber of commerce three times. | 他曾三次担任商会主席 |
[05:37] | He always sponsored a little league team. | 还常常赞助一支小联队 |
[05:39] | He loved this neighborhood. | 他喜欢这个街区 |
[05:42] | I think that’s why he was so upset | 我想那就是为什么他那么沮丧 |
[05:44] | When he started to see it change with the drugs | 因为这里变了 都是拜毒品 |
[05:46] | And the crime and the dealers… | 犯罪 毒品贩子 |
[05:50] | The gangs. | 和帮派团伙所赐 |
[05:52] | You know, daddy’s never been shy about his opinion | 你知道 我父亲从来不会掩饰自己关于 |
[05:55] | With regard to the state of things around here. | 这周边地区情况的看法 |
[05:57] | And on more than one occasion, | 而且他曾经不止一次地 |
[06:01] | He’s had words with the drug dealers. | 和毒贩们对话 |
[06:03] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[06:05] | One of them, finally just, um… | 他们当中的某个人 最终决定 |
[06:08] | Just got rid of him. | 要除掉他 |
[06:10] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 失陪了 |
[06:12] | I have two funerals this morning. | 我今天早上要参加两个葬礼 |
[06:14] | The dead don’t like to be kept waiting. | 死人可不喜欢别人迟到 |
[06:21] | Yikes. | 哎 |
[06:23] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 听好 我的计划是这样的 |
[06:26] | I put Miss Scarlet on the tip of Ariel’s toothbrush | 我把猩红小姐放在艾丽尔的牙刷上 |
[06:29] | And you take a picture. | 你负责拍照 |
[06:31] | And then, once Ariel’s done | 然后 等艾丽尔刷完牙 |
[06:33] | Brushing her teeth, we show her the picture. | 我们就给她看照片 |
[06:35] | Your spider looks funny when he’s sleeping. | 你的蜘蛛先生睡觉的时候真有趣 |
[06:38] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[06:39] | First of all, it’s not a spider, | 首先 它不是一只蜘蛛 |
[06:40] | It’s a tarantula. | 它是狼蛛 |
[06:41] | Second of all, it’s not a he, it’s a she. | 其次 它不是个先生 它是个小姐 |
[06:44] | And third of all, tarantulas don’t sleep. | 第三 狼蛛是不会睡觉的 |
[06:48] | Well, this one does. | 是吗 这只就睡了 |
[06:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:00] | What did Miss Colletto say? | 柯莱特老师是怎么说的 |
[07:02] | Was she mad? | 她是不是生气了 |
[07:03] | No, sweetie, she wasn’t mad. | 不 宝贝 她没有生气 |
[07:05] | Nobody’s mad. | 没人生气 |
[07:06] | Well, she was just sorry it took her so long to call us back. | 她很抱歉这么晚才给我们回电话 |
[07:09] | She wanted to make sure that you don’t worry about it. | 她想知道你已经不再为这事儿烦心了 |
[07:12] | She said there’s no way of knowing how old Miss Scarlet was, | 她说没人知道那狼蛛能活多久 |
[07:15] | And it was probably just her time. | 大概是她的时间到了 |
[07:18] | That isn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[07:22] | I think I’m just going to go to bed. | 我想我还是去睡觉的好 |
[07:24] | Hey, I thought we were going to finish this together. | 我以为我们要一起看完呢 |
[07:27] | Yeah, well, you can finish it without me. | 算了 我不看了 你一个人看完吧 |
[07:29] | I’m just not in the mood anymore. | 我没心情看了 |
[07:34] | Did Miss Colletto happen to mention what we were | 柯莱特老师有没有提到 |
[07:36] | Supposed to do with the spectacular spider remains? | 我们要怎么处理那只狼蛛的尸体 |
[07:40] | Apparently, Miss Scarlet is flushable. | 很显然 那狼蛛可以直接冲进马桶 |
[07:42] | Burial at sea. Excellent. | 最终丧生大海 这主意真不错 |
[07:45] | What about the terrarium? | 那个玻璃饲养箱怎么办 |
[07:46] | Well, she said if we don’t have any use for it, | 她说如果我们没什么用处的话 |
[07:49] | We can just throw it away. | 可以直接扔了 |
[07:50] | Seems that she has more than she needs in her classroom. | 好像她的教室里多得是 |
[07:53] | Mmm, dead tarantulas, flesh-eating zombies, | 死了的狼蛛 吃人肉的僵尸 |
[07:57] | And a missing funeral parlor director. | 还有一个失踪的殡仪馆主任 |
[08:00] | Halloween isn’t exactly being subtle this year. | 今年的万圣节过得还真是特别 |
[08:15] | Hey, come on, Barb. | 别祈祷了 芭芭 |
[08:16] | Church was this morning, huh? | 做礼拜是早上的事情呢 |
[08:18] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:19] | Was that you who just said something to me? | 刚刚是你在跟我说话吗 |
[08:22] | And did you say it in black and white? | 你是从黑白片里跟我说话的吗 |
[08:24] | Hey, I mean, praying’s for church, huh? | 我的意思是 做礼拜应该在教堂进行 |
[08:27] | Come on. | 别做了 |
[08:28] | Wait, back up. | 等等 倒回去 |
[08:29] | Did you just call me “Barb”? | 你刚刚叫我”芭芭”吗 |
[08:31] | My name’s Allison. | 我叫艾莉森 |
[08:34] | And I’m not sure I like | 而且 我觉得我很讨厌 |
[08:36] | What this black and white is doing to my skin. | 我的皮肤在黑白片里的样子 |
[08:42] | Do you remember one time, when we were small, | 你还记得那个时候 我们都还很小 |
[08:45] | We were out here? | 到这儿来玩吗 |
[08:46] | It was from right over there. | 当时就在那儿 |
[08:48] | I jumped out at you from behind a tree, | 我突然从一棵树后面跳出来吓你 |
[08:50] | And grandpa got all excited and he shook his fist at me | 爷爷因此情绪激动还对我挥拳头 |
[08:53] | And he said, “boy, you’ll be damned to hell.” | 他说 “小子 你会下地狱的” |
[08:57] | Well, you used to really be scared here. | 你那时候一到这儿就很害怕 |
[09:00] | This is really freaky. | 这太奇怪了 |
[09:01] | Hey, you’re still afraid. | 嘿 你现在也还是很害怕吧 |
[09:09] | They’re coming to get you, Barbara. | 他们要出来抓你了 芭芭拉 |
[09:12] | You’ve got to stop calling me Barbara! | 请你别再叫我芭芭拉了 |
[09:14] | My name is Allison! | 我叫艾莉森 |
[09:15] | Even though this is a dream, | 尽管我知道这只是一个梦 |
[09:17] | My name is Allison! | 但请记住我的名字是艾莉森 |
[09:18] | They’re coming for you, Barbara. | 他们来找你了 芭芭拉 |
[09:21] | Look! | 看 |
[09:22] | There comes one of them now. | 已经出来一个了 |
[10:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:14] | You’re going to wake up soon. | 你很快就会醒的 |
[10:26] | Hey, is that your house? | 那是你的房子吗 |
[10:27] | I need to get inside! We both really need to get inside… | 我需要进去躲一躲 我们都要进去躲一躲 |
[10:47] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:50] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[10:52] | Yeah, nothing. | 嗯 没事 |
[10:53] | It’s a nightmare. | 做了个噩梦 |
[10:54] | It’s just a nightmare. | 噩梦而已 |
[10:55] | Sorry, honey. Go back to sleep. | 抱歉 亲爱的 继续睡吧 |
[10:59] | What? Allison? | 怎么回事 艾莉森 |
[11:01] | What did you do to your arm? | 你的手臂怎么了 |
[11:03] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天啊 |
[11:10] | I just don’t understand how this happened. | 我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[11:13] | I was having a dream, | 我只是在做梦而已 |
[11:14] | A weird, old zombie movie dream. | 一个古怪的老僵尸电影 |
[11:19] | Well, I mean… | 我想说的是 |
[11:21] | If you were dreaming, you weren’t, like, in control. | 如果是在做梦 你无法控制自己 |
[11:25] | I mean, you just, like, grabbed yourself– | 你就抓伤了自己 |
[11:27] | You grabbed your arm, and you scratched yourself up. | 你抓住了自己的手臂 然后抓伤了自己 |
[11:28] | Really ripped the skin. | 皮真的破了 |
[11:30] | But, you know, it’s not that unusual. | 但是 这并非那么不寻常 |
[11:33] | Had a roommate in college | 我有一个大学室友 |
[11:34] | Who used to throw punches in his sleep. | 他曾经在睡梦中挥出老拳 |
[11:36] | I sometimes grind my teeth. | 我有时会磨牙 |
[11:39] | I mean, it’s not like you went in the garage | 你没有梦游到车库 |
[11:40] | And, like, started up the skill saw. | 被电锯划伤 |
[11:43] | I mean, you scratched yourself. | 你抓伤了自己 |
[11:44] | You scratched the crap out of yourself, | 不小心抓伤的 |
[11:46] | But still… | 但还是… |
[11:49] | Okay. | 包扎好了 |
[11:50] | Voilà. | 你瞧 |
[11:53] | Groundskeeper found Bobbi Catalano’s dad | 场地管理员大约一小时前发现 |
[11:55] | A little over an hour ago. | 芭比·卡特雷诺父亲的尸体 |
[11:57] | Forensics thinks he was killed out there by those graves, | 法医说第一现场是那边的公墓 |
[11:59] | Then dragged in here and out of sight. | 尸体是被藏匿于此的 |
[12:02] | Wallet and watch are gone. | 钱包和手表都不见了 |
[12:03] | Car is still parked in the parking lot. | 车还在停车场 |
[12:05] | Do we have any idea what he was doing out here? | 知不知道他来这里做什么 |
[12:08] | Given his profession, you’d think | 鉴于他的职业 |
[12:09] | It might have been work-related, | 可能是来谈公事 |
[12:10] | But, uh, apparently, | 但显然 |
[12:11] | One of those headstones over there belongs to his wife. | 那里有一座墓碑是她妻子的 |
[12:15] | Best guess is, he was visiting her | 最合理的猜测是 正当他悼念妻子的时候 |
[12:16] | When someone jumped him. | 不幸被凶手袭击 |
[12:18] | Smashed his head in with a stone and emptied his pockets. | 他头部被石头猛击 口袋被掏空 |
[12:21] | It’s kind of a strange place for a mugging, don’t you think? | 在这里发生打劫 不觉得奇怪吗 |
[12:24] | Well, yes and no. | 这可不好说 |
[12:26] | It’s quiet, isolated. | 这里很僻静 |
[12:29] | If you yell for help, there’s no one around to hear | 当你呼救 没人听得到 |
[12:31] | Except for a bunch of dead people. | 除了死去的人 |
[12:34] | Feel free to take a look around | 你在附近随便看看吧 |
[12:35] | And see if you get anything. | 说不定会有所发现 |
[12:38] | I’m going to go call Ms. Catalano | 我去给卡特雷诺小姐打电话 |
[12:39] | And let her know we found her dad. | 通知她我们找到了她父亲的尸体 |
[13:03] | Sir? | 先生 |
[13:09] | Sir. | 先生 |
[13:15] | Sir, are you all right? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[13:20] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[13:24] | What the hell is going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[13:29] | Allison, go for help. | 艾莉森 找人帮忙 |
[13:30] | Get them to call an ambulance. | 叫一辆救护车来 |
[13:34] | The mesozoic era is often called the age of the reptiles. | 中生代也被称为爬行动物时代 |
[13:39] | Reptiles were the dominant form of life on earth | 那时爬行动物主宰地球 |
[13:42] | For the entire era, which lasted… | 整个时代 长达 |
[13:44] | …almost 200 million years. | 两亿年左右 |
[13:50] | The mesozoic era is divided into three distinct periods. | 中生代被分为三个阶段 |
[13:57] | Bridgette? | 布里奇特 |
[13:59] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:06] | Hi, kiddo. | 乖女儿 |
[14:09] | No hello? | 不跟老爸打招呼吗 |
[14:10] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[14:12] | I think Miss Scarlet’s mad at me. | 我想猩红小姐对我忍无可忍了 |
[14:14] | Miss Scarlet? | 猩红小姐 |
[14:16] | The spider? | 那只蜘蛛吗 |
[14:17] | I don’t think that’s possible, honey. | 不可能吧 乖女儿 |
[14:19] | Uh, I was there when miss Scarlet was fl… | 上次我看见猩红小姐在… |
[14:22] | Laid to rest, and I don’t think she can be mad | 在休息呢 我觉得她此时此刻 |
[14:26] | At anyone or anything at this point. | 对任何人任何事都不会发脾气 |
[14:28] | Yeah, well, I think she can. | 我觉得她会 |
[14:29] | And I think she is. | 我觉得她确实很生气 |
[14:31] | And I deserve it. | 是我不好 |
[14:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:35] | Because I gave her some candy. | 因为我给过她一些糖果 |
[14:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:40] | I fed her some candy. | 我喂她吃糖果 |
[14:42] | I put some candy in her cage, | 我放了些糖果在她的笼子里 |
[14:44] | Just to see if she’d like it. | 想看看她喜不喜欢 |
[14:48] | I think that’s why she died. | 我想是我害死了她 |
[14:53] | His name’s Edgar Kripke. | 他叫埃德加·克里普克 |
[14:55] | According to social services, he’s a drug addict | 据社工说 他有毒瘾 |
[14:57] | And a paranoid schizophrenic. | 及妄想型精神分裂症 |
[14:58] | When he couldn’t get a bed at the local homeless shelter, | 若他当地的收容所无处容身 |
[15:00] | He’d sleep in that cemetery. | 他会睡在公墓里 |
[15:03] | Bobbi Catalano told me that Kripke | 芭比·卡特雷诺告诉我说埃德加 |
[15:04] | Had actually had words with her father before. | 曾和她父亲吵过嘴 |
[15:06] | I guess her dad wasn’t too happy that this guy | 我猜她父亲不满他 |
[15:08] | Was crashing a few hundred yards from his wife’s grave. | 睡在自己爱妻的坟墓附近 |
[15:11] | Carl actually called the police on him once. | 事实上卡尔曾经因此报过警 |
[15:13] | Had him arrested for vagrancy. | 要求逮捕这个流浪汉 |
[15:15] | But that doesn’t prove that he… | 但是那不能证明他… |
[15:16] | We searched the cardboard box that Kripke calls home. | 我们搜查了克里普克睡觉的那个纸板箱 |
[15:19] | Found Carl’s wallet in there and his watch. | 卡尔的钱包和手表都在里面 |
[15:22] | Well, what about the blood around his mouth? | 他为什么口吐鲜血 |
[15:24] | And the groaning? | 他为什么呻吟 |
[15:25] | Drug overdose. | 过量吸毒 |
[15:27] | He must have just gotten high when you spotted him. | 你看到他时他正毒瘾发作 |
[15:29] | His doctor says it caused some serious brain damage. | 他的医生说这引起了严重的大脑损伤 |
[15:31] | What kind of drug does that? | 什么毒品毒性这么大 |
[15:33] | You ever heard of something called “wet”? | 你听说过一种叫”wet”的毒品吗 |
[15:36] | Cigarettes soaked in methanol, formaldehyde and ethanol. | 在甲醇甲醛和乙醇中浸泡过的香烟 |
[15:39] | It’s a hallucinogen. Believe it or not, | 是一种迷幻剂 你信不信 |
[15:40] | There’s actually demand for this stuff. | 这种毒品需求量很大 |
[15:42] | The government’s been trying to make it harder | 政府试图阻止 |
[15:43] | For the people who cook this stuff up | 毒品制造者 |
[15:45] | To get their hands on the ingredients, | 获取原料 |
[15:47] | But we just keep seeing more and more of it. | 但它仍然层出不穷 |
[15:49] | So, what, this guy just fried his brain? | 这么说 这个家伙大脑严重受损 |
[15:51] | We’re never going to get him to admit what he did. It’s okay. | 我们不会逼他供认他的所作所为 |
[15:54] | I think we got enough to pin this murder on kripke, | 我认为不论他保持沉默与否 |
[15:55] | Whether he ever talks again or not. | 我们都有足够的理由给他定罪 |
[15:59] | I don’t know exactly what it was | 我不知道究竟是什么 |
[16:00] | That drew your attention to this deadbeat, but, uh, | 引起了你对这个家伙的注意 但是 |
[16:03] | I’m glad it happened. | 对此我很庆幸 |
[16:05] | At least now we got some answers for carl’s daughter. | 至少现在我们可以对卡尔的女儿有所交代 |
[16:09] | So, Bridgette thinks she’s being haunted | 这么说 布里奇特觉得自己是 |
[16:11] | By that dead spider? | 被死蜘蛛给缠着了吗 |
[16:12] | Yes, indeedly. | 确实是 |
[16:14] | So, what did you tell her? | 那你怎么和她说的 |
[16:15] | I suggested she talk to her teacher | 我让她去找老师谈谈 |
[16:17] | And tell her that she fed candy to the class pet. | 说她喂糖给蜘蛛吃了 |
[16:19] | Well, how is that going to help? | 这样做有用吗 |
[16:21] | Well, she’s obviously got a guilty conscience, | 她现在很自责 |
[16:23] | Not to mention an overactive imagination, | 都没什么活跃的想象力了 |
[16:25] | So I just figured if she confessed, then… | 我和她说 如果说出真相了 那么… |
[16:27] | Okay, I get that. | 好的 我懂 |
[16:28] | I mean, you’ve been at this for a while. | 我是说 你也有过类似的困扰 |
[16:29] | Have you ever communed with any dead insects? | 你和死掉的昆虫有过交流吗 |
[16:31] | Well, now that you mention it, | 你这么一说我才想到 |
[16:32] | I’m going to have to add that to my to-do list. | 我应该把这个加到工作内容里了 |
[16:37] | …reports, incredible as they seem, | 令人惊讶的是 |
[16:40] | Are not the results of mass hysteria. | 他们所看到的不是集体发疯 |
[16:43] | A wave of murder, which is sweeping the eastern third of the nation, | 第三次杀人浪潮席卷了东部地区大部 |
[16:47] | Is being committed by creatures who feast upon the flesh of their victims. | 活死人行凶杀人 分食人肉 |
[16:51] | I think we have some late word just arriving. | 本台刚刚收到的消息 |
[16:54] | This is the latest disclosure in a report | 来自华盛顿国家民防系统总部的 |
[16:56] | From national civil defense headquarters in Washington. | 最新研究报告公开指出 |
[16:59] | “It has been established that persons who have recently died | 现已确认 刚刚去世的人会复活 |
[17:03] | Have been returning to life and committing acts of murder.” | 重返人间 行凶杀人 |
[17:08] | “Widespread investigation of reports from funeral homes, | 普遍调查报告显示 包括殡仪馆 |
[17:11] | Morgues and hospitals has concluded | 停尸房和医院 |
[17:13] | “That the unburied dead are coming back to life | 死人会复活 |
[17:17] | And seeking human victims.” | 寻找并袭击人类 |
[17:38] | Joe. | 乔 |
[17:40] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[17:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿啊 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry. My name’s not Joe. | 不好意思 我不叫乔 |
[17:44] | It’s Dale. It’s Dale Cosgrove. | 我叫代尔 代尔·科斯格罗夫 |
[17:46] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[17:49] | I saved you from that creature | 我把你从活死人那救出来了 |
[17:50] | Who was trying to get in here. | 他们想要进来 |
[17:53] | You fell down, and you hit your head. | 你摔倒了 伤了头 |
[17:54] | We put you on the couch so you could sleep it off. | 我们把你放在沙发上让你睡一会儿 |
[17:56] | But now you’re up, I could use your help. | 你醒了 我需要你的帮助了 |
[17:58] | I mean, if you’re feeling up to it. | 如果你感觉还行的话 |
[18:00] | And that creature who attacked you– | 攻击你的活死人 |
[18:03] | He’s got a lot of friends. | 找了一群帮手过来 |
[18:04] | Pretty sure they’re coming back. | 他们很快就会回来 |
[18:10] | I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道自己在说什么 |
[18:13] | My family and I were on the interstate, | 我载着一家人在州际公路行驶 |
[18:14] | And we saw a whole bunch of them. | 我们看到了一大批活死人 |
[18:16] | I slowed down. It was dark. | 我放慢了速度 天很黑 |
[18:17] | I didn’t realize what they were at first. | 我一开始还没发现他们是活死人 |
[18:19] | And before I knew what was happening… | 还不等我反应 |
[18:21] | One of them got my wife’s door open, | 其中一个就弄开了我妻子那边的门 |
[18:25] | And he… He pulled her out of the truck, | 然后他…把她拽下车 |
[18:26] | And they all began biting at her, | 然后他们开始咬她 |
[18:29] | Ripping at her flesh with their teeth. | 用他们的牙咬她的肉 |
[18:32] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[18:34] | So, we found your house, | 我们发现了你的房子 |
[18:36] | And… Hope you don’t mind that we set up camp here. | 希望你不要介意我们在这呆一会 |
[18:39] | It… It’s fine with me. | 没关系 |
[18:41] | It’s not my house. | 这不是我家 |
[18:42] | I-I don’t know whose house it is. | 我…我都不知道这是谁的家 |
[18:45] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[18:48] | My daughters. | 这是我的女儿 |
[18:50] | That’s Abigail, Mabel and Bella. | 阿尔盖比 梅布尔 还有贝拉 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry– I didn’t catch your name. | 不好意思 我还不知道你叫什么 |
[18:56] | I’m Allison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[19:00] | I’m Allison Dubois. | 我是艾莉森·迪布瓦 |
[19:03] | Daddy, I know you told us to stay in the basement, | 爸爸 我知道你让我们呆在地下室 |
[19:05] | But that man is getting worse. | 但是那个男人快不行了 |
[19:07] | There’s a man? | 还有个人吗 |
[19:08] | What man? | 谁 |
[19:09] | Someone else is here? | 这还有其他人吗 |
[19:11] | We found him on the way. | 我们在路上遇到他的 |
[19:12] | We saved him from a pack of those things. | 我们把他从活死人堆里救了出来 |
[19:13] | They were… They were biting him and clawing at him, | 他们正在…咬他抓他 |
[19:16] | So we brought him with us. | 所以我们就带上他了 |
[19:18] | Girls, go to the kitchen. | 孩子们 去厨房 |
[19:19] | Get him some water. | 给他拿点水 |
[19:20] | See if he’ll take a drink. | 看看他是不是想喝水了 |
[19:24] | We got to board this place up, | 我们要加厚墙板 |
[19:26] | Wait it out until the police | 撑到警察 |
[19:27] | Or the national guard can come get us. | 或者国民警卫队来把我们救出去 |
[19:30] | I think, if we can make it till morning…it will be ok | 我想如果我们能撑到早上…一切都好办 |
[19:35] | They’re back, Daddy! | 爸爸 他们回来了 |
[19:35] | A whole bunch of them! | 带着一群活死人回来了 |
[19:36] | You can see them through the window! | 你从窗户就能看见 |
[19:46] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:47] | We’re going to need more wood. | 我们需要更多的木头 |
[19:49] | And fast. | 要快 |
[19:53] | Look for old furniture. | 找些破家具 |
[19:54] | Anything we can break into more boards. | 所有能拆了当墙板的东西都要 |
[20:19] | Come on. What are you staring at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[20:20] | We have work to do. | 我们还得干活呢 |
[20:21] | I-I’m sorry. | 对…对不起 |
[20:23] | I… I… I know him. | 我…我…我认识他 |
[20:25] | We kind of come from the same place. | 我们来自同一个地方 |
[20:32] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[20:36] | He’s not breathing. | 他停止呼吸了 |
[20:37] | Hey, come on down there! | 快点过来 |
[20:39] | We need some wood! Here. | 我们需要木头 快上来 |
[20:41] | Here, you take this. | 给 你拿这个上去 |
[20:43] | I’ll look for more. | 我再找找 |
[21:09] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[21:14] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[21:15] | Al, what is it? What’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[21:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[21:25] | Mr. Dubois? | 迪布瓦先生吗 |
[21:29] | Hi… Doctor. How’s my wife? | 医生 我夫人怎么样 |
[21:32] | Uh, she’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[21:33] | Uh, we dressed her wound, | 我们给她包扎了伤口 |
[21:35] | But I’m not sure that’s what we should call it. | 但是我觉得她的伤没那么简单 |
[21:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:39] | Well, once we rinsed all the blood away… | 当我们把那些血迹冲洗掉后 |
[21:42] | You know, her skin is… | 她的皮肤… |
[21:44] | It’s raw, it’s inflamed. | 毫无血色 还有些红肿 |
[21:46] | Uh, there’s clearly bruising. | 还有明显的瘀青 |
[21:48] | And it certainly seems for all the world | 地球人都能看出来 |
[21:50] | Like she’s been bitten. | 她就像是被咬了 |
[21:52] | The only thing is, there’s no broken skin, | 但问题是 没有被咬伤的皮肤 |
[21:54] | No teeth marks, no actual trauma. | 没有牙齿的印记 没有明显的外伤 |
[21:57] | How’s that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[21:59] | Well, one possibility, | 有一个可能性 |
[22:00] | And the only possibility I can think of is, | 我能想到唯一的解释就是 |
[22:03] | There’s a phenomenon known as psychosomatic bruising. | 她是因心理作用而产生的症状 |
[22:06] | In very rare cases, | 在一些非常罕见的案例中 |
[22:08] | A patient sometimes can injure themselves. | 一个病人时常伤到自己 |
[22:14] | I don’t think that’s possible in this case | 我不觉得我妻子有那种可能性 |
[22:16] | Cause the bite was on the back of her calf, so I… | 因为那个咬痕是在她小腿内侧 |
[22:18] | Oh, the wounds wouldn’t have been caused by physical trauma. | 那伤口可能不是因病人所受外伤而造成的 |
[22:21] | The belief is, they’re generated by the patient’s mind. | 它们是因为病人的心理作用而产生的 |
[22:24] | The injuries are a subconscious physiological response | 这些伤痕是由人在极限压力下 |
[22:27] | To extreme stress. | 产生的潜意识心理反应造成的 |
[22:29] | The theory is that your emotional state | 从理论上说就是你的情绪状态 |
[22:32] | Can cause your blood vessels to engorge. | 可能会造成血管充血 |
[22:34] | And if it’s bad enough, | 如果情况严重 |
[22:35] | You could actually bleed right through your pores. | 你可能会马上毛孔出血而死 |
[22:38] | Now, you know, your wife did say that she’s, | 你的妻子刚才确实有提过 |
[22:40] | Uh, been having nightmares, so I thought | 她经常做噩梦 所以我想 |
[22:42] | Maybe all she needs is a couple nights of uninterrupted sleep. | 或许她最需要的是几晚没有打扰的睡眠 |
[22:47] | So, here’s a prescription for sleeping pills, | 这是安眠药的处方 |
[22:49] | And, uh, beyond that… | 此外… |
[22:53] | That doesn’t make much sense. | 那完全讲不通 |
[22:54] | She wants me to get more sleep? | 她就说让我好好睡觉而已吗 |
[22:55] | Hey, look, I don’t know, you know? | 我不知道 |
[22:57] | She seemed to think that, you know, | 听她的意思你就是需要 |
[22:59] | A night of uninterrupted sleep was… | 几晚毫无干扰的睡眠 |
[23:02] | Wait. I don’t think she gets this. | 等等 我觉得她不了解情况 |
[23:04] | I don’t think I could survive a night of uninterrupted sleep. | 一个晚上不做梦对我来说是不现实的 |
[23:07] | I mean, think about it. | 我的意思是 想想看 |
[23:08] | Even if she’s right, even if I’m doing this to myself, | 即使她说的对 就算是我自己造成的 |
[23:13] | I’m still getting hurt. | 我还是感到很痛 |
[23:15] | I dream that I get hurt, | 我梦到我受伤了 |
[23:15] | I wake up, and I’m hurt. | 醒来之后 我确实受伤了 |
[23:17] | What if my next dream, I dream that I break my leg, | 如果下次在梦里 我梦到我腿断了 |
[23:21] | Or what if I die in my dream? | 或者梦到我死了呢 |
[23:23] | Die? You don’t think that could happen, do you? | 说什么呢 你不会觉得那会发生吧 |
[23:28] | Honey, this is crazy. | 亲爱的 这个想法太疯狂了 |
[23:29] | How do you not sleep? | 你怎么可能睡不着呢 |
[23:30] | You…You have to sleep. | 你必须要睡觉 |
[23:33] | It’s 6:15. The girls are gonna be up in a minute. | 现在都六点一刻了 孩子们马上就起来了 |
[23:35] | I was hoping we’d get home before… | 我本来想在她们起床之前就到家的 |
[23:40] | Okay, here’s what we’re going to do. | 好吧 这是我的方案 |
[23:41] | I’m going to stay awake tonight, okay? | 今晚我会保持清醒 |
[23:42] | I’ll watch you sleep. | 我会看着你睡觉 |
[23:44] | If it looks like you’re having a nightmare, then I’ll wake you up. | 如果你看起来是在做噩梦 我会把你叫醒 |
[23:47] | And if you make it till midnight, then we’ll switch. | 如果你能坚持到午夜 我们就交换 |
[23:48] | I’ll sleep for a few hours, and…and you stay awake. | 我去睡几小时 你醒着 |
[23:51] | And we’ll keep doing that until morning. | 我们就这样交换睡觉到早上 |
[23:53] | And that way, between the two of us, we’ll share a good night’s sleep. | 像那样 我们两个都能好好睡觉 |
[23:57] | How’s that sound? | 这方法怎样 |
[24:05] | Mrs. Dubois? | 迪布瓦女士 |
[24:08] | Mrs. Catalano, I didn’t know you were coming by. | 卡特雷诺夫人 我不知道你会来 |
[24:11] | I didn’t know. I was coming by. | 我不知道 路过而已 |
[24:13] | The district attorney called me late last night, | 地方检察官昨晚给我打电话 |
[24:15] | Invited me to be part of a press conference | 邀请我今早去参加他们举办的 |
[24:17] | That they’re having this morning. | 媒体见面会 |
[24:20] | Anyway, I saw you sitting over here, | 长话短说 我看见你坐在这 |
[24:22] | And I wanted to come over and say thank you. | 我就想过来跟你说声谢谢 |
[24:26] | They told me that you were the one | 他们告诉我你就是那位 |
[24:27] | Who figured out who killed daddy. | 找到杀害我爸爸的凶手 |
[24:29] | Well, not…not me by myself, | 不是我…不是我一个人的功劳 |
[24:31] | But you’re very welcome. | 但是不用谢 |
[24:34] | Well, I am sure that you hear this all the time, | 我知道这句话你肯定听腻了 |
[24:38] | But if there’s anything that I can do for you… | 但如果我有什么能为你效劳的话 |
[24:41] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:42] | Um, I’m just glad they caught the guy. | 我很高兴凶手被绳之以法 |
[24:48] | Ooh, my. I’d better get going. | 天哪 我该走了 |
[24:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:58] | Oh, my, what happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[25:01] | It…It’s really not that bad. | 没看起来那么严重 |
[25:04] | Um, actually, I did it to myself. | 事实上 是我自己弄出来的 |
[25:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:09] | When I got the call about dad, and they told me that he was really dead, | 我接到那个说我父亲确实去世的电话的时候 |
[25:13] | I must have just grabbed my hand and started squeezing it. | 肯定是我紧握着手挤压出来的 |
[25:17] | Anything. Anything to keep from screaming out loud, | 当时我就想抓住什么让我不要大叫出来 |
[25:21] | And I guess that… | 我觉得 |
[25:23] | I didn’t even realize that I was doing that. | 我都没注意我这样做了 |
[25:26] | But, um… | 但是… |
[25:28] | Anyway, uh, I’d better get going. | 就这样吧 我必须要走了 |
[25:30] | Again, thank you. | 再次说声谢谢你 |
[25:38] | I’m really sorry, Miss Colletto. | 我真的很抱歉 柯莱特老师 |
[25:41] | I shouldn’t have given Miss Scarlet a piece of candy, | 我不应该给猩红小姐吃糖的 |
[25:44] | And I should have told you what I did. | 而且我应该告诉你我做了什么 |
[25:48] | Thanks for coming in and telling me that, Bridgette. | 谢谢你过来告诉我这些 布里奇特 |
[25:51] | That must have been a hard thing to do. | 这样做很不易 |
[25:55] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能帮我守住一个秘密吗 |
[25:59] | See Mr. Nibbles back there? | 看见后面的咬咬先生了吗 |
[26:02] | No one else knows this, but he’s really Mr. Nibbles two. | 没人知道他是第二个咬咬先生了 |
[26:07] | See, I took the first Mr. Nibbles home with me one weekend, | 我把第一个咬咬先生带回家度周末 |
[26:10] | And I forgot to shut the door to the room where I was keeping him. | 我忘记关它的笼子门 |
[26:13] | Turns out, my cat was able to knock the top off his cage. | 结果 我的猫从笼子上面钻进去 |
[26:16] | Long story short, I spent most of my Sunday | 简言之 我花费了大部分周末的时间 |
[26:19] | Driving from pet store to pet store | 开着车一家家宠物店逛 |
[26:20] | Looking for a Mr. Nibbles look-alike. | 找一只看上去像咬咬先生的狼蛛 |
[26:25] | These things happen, Bridgette. | 事情已经发生了 布里奇特 |
[26:27] | You probably shouldn’t have given miss scarlet a piece of candy, | 你是不该给猩红小姐一块糖 |
[26:30] | But you can’t even be sure That that’s what made her die. | 但你也不确定那就是导致它死亡的原因 |
[26:52] | Bridgette, what is it? | 怎么了 布里奇特 |
[26:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[27:00] | She’s got her sweatshirt like that | 她那样穿着运动衫 |
[27:01] | So the tarantula can’t get into her mouth. | 狼蛛就无法爬进她的嘴 |
[27:10] | You still sore? | 伤口还痛吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah. No. | 不痛了 才怪 |
[27:12] | You know what’s weird? | 知道哪里古怪吗 |
[27:13] | Why don’t we talk about what isn’t weird, huh? | 为何我们不谈谈正常的事 |
[27:16] | That would be a much shorter conversation. | 谈话内容会短得多 |
[27:18] | You know that man– The one who owned the funeral home, | 那个殡仪馆的所有者 |
[27:20] | The man who was killed? | 被杀的那个男人 |
[27:22] | His daughter came into work today, | 他女儿今天来办公室了 |
[27:23] | And she had the exact same cuts I have. | 她和我有一模一样的伤痕 |
[27:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:27] | I mean, exactly the same– The same place, same everything. | 完全一样 一样的位置 什么都一样 |
[27:30] | Maybe she ran into the same zombie you did. | 也许她也遇到了你碰到的那个僵尸 |
[27:34] | They were exactly the same. | 那也太雷同了 |
[27:35] | That can’t be a coincidence, can it? | 不可能是个巧合 对吧 |
[27:37] | I don’t know, Al. | 我不知道 艾尔 |
[27:38] | And I’m happy to keep talking about it for as long as you like, | 你想谈多久我都乐意继续这个话题 |
[27:40] | But keep in mind, you’re cutting into your first sleep shift. | 但要记住你该去第一次轮睡了 |
[27:43] | Remember, you got to be up to relieve me in three hours. | 记着 三小时后你起来换我休息 |
[27:47] | Hey, if I even snore weird, you’re gonna wake me up, right? | 如果我发出古怪的鼾声 你也要叫醒我 |
[27:53] | You go to sleep. | 你睡觉 |
[27:53] | I got it covered. | 我守着 |
[27:54] | I’m not going to let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有事的 |
[28:05] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[28:09] | No! | 不 |
[28:31] | Joe, if you can hear me, I’d really like to wake up now. | 乔 如果能听见 最好马上叫醒我 |
[28:46] | Joe! | 乔 |
[29:08] | Let us in! | 让我们进去 |
[29:09] | Please! Dad’s hurt. | 求你了 爸爸受伤了 |
[29:10] | You have to let us in. | 你必须让我们进去 |
[29:12] | Yeah. Can you hear me? | 是的 能听到吗 |
[29:13] | You have to help us! You promised! | 必须帮助我们 你答应过的 |
[29:15] | No, I can’t! | 不 我不能 |
[29:16] | Please. I’m out of bullets. | 求你了 我没子弹了 |
[29:18] | For the love of god, let us in! | 以上帝爱之名 让我们进去 |
[29:19] | No! | 不 |
[29:20] | No. I have to protect myself. | 不 我必须保护自己 |
[29:24] | If I let you in, you might kill me. | 如果让你们进来 你们会杀了我的 |
[29:26] | I can’t let myself die in a dream! | 我不能让自己死在梦里 |
[29:29] | Let us in, please? | 让我们进去 求你了 |
[29:32] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[29:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:36] | Oh, no, I don’t want to die. | 不 我不想死 |
[29:38] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[29:39] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[29:40] | I don’t want to die. I don’t to die. | 我不想死 我不想死 |
[29:42] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[29:43] | I don’t want to… Die! | 我不想…死 |
[29:45] | It’s okay. You’re awake. | 没事了 你醒了 |
[29:46] | You’re safe. | 安全了 |
[29:53] | Hey, Al, it was just a dream, that’s all it was. | 艾尔 只是个梦罢了 仅此而已 |
[29:56] | Okay? Nothing scratched you, nothing bit you. | 好吗 没人抓你也没人咬你 |
[29:59] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[30:00] | I know, you’re right. | 我知道 你是对的 |
[30:04] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你睡了 |
[30:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:47] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[32:10] | Careful. That’s hot. | 小心 那个很烫 |
[32:12] | You already know that, don’t you? | 你已经知道了 不是吗 |
[32:14] | Why are you pointing that thing at me? | 为什么用那东西指着我 |
[32:16] | I’m not one of them. | 我不是他们中的一员 |
[32:18] | We know exactly who you are, Barbara. | 我们很清楚你是谁 芭芭拉 |
[32:20] | My name is not Barbara. | 我不叫芭芭拉 |
[32:22] | It’s Allison. | 我叫艾莉森 |
[32:23] | Don’t bother lying. | 别费心思扯谎了 |
[32:24] | We already found your lab over that hill. | 我们已经找到了你山上的实验室 |
[32:26] | We know all about the concoction | 知道了所有关于调和剂的事 |
[32:28] | You cooked up in your tanks, Barbara. | 是你制毒然后放在大罐里的 芭芭拉 |
[32:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:31] | We know that everything that happened here | 我们知道这里发生的一切 |
[32:33] | Last night was your fault. | 昨晚是你的恶行 |
[32:35] | I’ve never seen these things before. | 我之前从没见过这些东西 |
[32:38] | Look. | 听着 |
[32:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:40] | What lab, what concoction? | 什么实验室 什么调和剂 |
[32:42] | You made all those people sick, Barbara. | 你让那些人生病 芭芭拉 |
[32:44] | You poisoned them. | 你给他们下毒 |
[32:45] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[32:48] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[32:50] | I’m glad I was the one who found you. | 很高兴我们抓到了你 |
[32:52] | No, where am I going?! | 不 带我去哪里 |
[32:53] | The pentagon wants us to keep a few of the specimens alive. | 五角大楼命令我们留些活样本 |
[32:56] | Given their ravenous appetites, | 满足他们贪婪的欲望吧 |
[32:57] | I was worried the creatures wouldn’t make it all the way to Washington. | 去华盛顿的路上 我怕这些活死人会死掉 |
[33:01] | I guess it’s good. We found them a snack. | 真不错 我们给他们找到个可口的点心 |
[33:04] | No! | 不 |
[33:05] | Get that door. | 进去 |
[33:05] | No. No, please! | 不 不要 求你了 |
[33:24] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[33:27] | Please. Let me out! | 不要过来 让我出去 |
[33:42] | Hey, you never woke me. | 你怎么没叫醒我 |
[33:46] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[33:48] | And? | 然后呢 |
[33:49] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[33:51] | I guess I survived it, though. | 不过 我觉得我活下来了 |
[33:54] | Scanlon and Devalos were there. | 斯坎隆和德弗洛斯在那里 |
[33:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:56] | Any sign of the tin man or the scarecrow? | 有铁皮人和稻草人吗 |
[34:00] | They kept calling me Barbara, | 他们一直叫我芭芭拉 |
[34:01] | And they said I was responsible for all of it | 他们说我应该负全责 |
[34:03] | And then they threw me in the back of this truck, | 他们把我扔在卡车后面 |
[34:05] | And you were there and the girls. | 你和女儿们都在里面 |
[34:09] | Wait a second, I thought you said that we were all dead. | 等等 我以为你之前说我们都死了 |
[34:19] | You all ate me, all of you feasted on me. | 你们都要吃我 你们一起吃了我 |
[34:26] | Well, y-you don’t look any worse for wear. | 好吧 你看上去好像还不错 |
[34:30] | Seriously, um, wasn’t this exactly the kind of dream | 认真地说 这不就是 |
[34:34] | That we were worried about? | 我们担心的那种梦吗 |
[34:36] | I mean, if we did actually, you know, | 我的意思是 如果我们真的 |
[34:37] | Eat you in this dream, | 在梦中吃了你 |
[34:40] | It’s pretty safe to assume that you were dead | 那么可以肯定地推断你已经死了 |
[34:42] | If not when the meal started, | 就算开始吃的时候你还没死 |
[34:43] | certainly by the time it ended. | 等他们吃完你肯定早已经死翘翘了 |
[34:46] | You’re not dreaming now | 你现在梦醒了 |
[34:47] | And you look pretty lively to me. | 在我看来 你不是活得好好的嘛 |
[34:49] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[34:54] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[34:56] | I guess I did sustain an injury in that dream. | 我想是我在梦中受了伤 |
[35:00] | When I touched something hot, it burned me. | 我碰到什么高温的东西 烫伤了 |
[35:05] | I guess if you dreamt about being eaten alive | 我猜如果你梦到自己被死去的家人 |
[35:08] | By the reanimated corpses of your dead family, | 变成的活死尸吃掉了 |
[35:11] | And that’s the only wound you got, I guess | 而这又是你唯一的伤口 |
[35:13] | You could consider yourself lucky. | 你已经算是很幸运的了 |
[35:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:19] | No one was in front, | 前门没有人 |
[35:21] | So I just made my way around the back. | 所以我直接从后门进来了 |
[35:22] | Oh, it’s okay, Mrs. Dubois. | 没关系 迪布瓦夫人 |
[35:25] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[35:27] | I brought by your father’s personal effects. | 我把你父亲的私人物品顺便给你带过来了 |
[35:31] | Uh, I read in the paper that | 我从报上看到 |
[35:33] | the viewing was tomorrow, and I wanted to make sure | 葬礼明天举行 我想来确定一下 |
[35:35] | That you had everything you needed– his watch, | 你已经准备好所需的一切了 他的手表 |
[35:37] | His wedding band. | 他的结婚戒指 |
[35:39] | Well, you’re very thoughtful. | 你想的真周到 |
[35:41] | Actually, our embalmer Steven’s | 实际上 我们的防腐师史蒂文已经 |
[35:44] | On his way over with daddy’s remains. | 去取我父亲的尸体了 |
[35:46] | I was just getting… the room ready. | 我现在只是要…把房间清理一下 |
[35:53] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:55] | Oh, I’m sorry, it’s just… | 噢 不好意思 我有点儿 |
[35:59] | Daddy always used to say, | 父亲过去常常说 |
[36:01] | “Death never takes the wise man by surprise; | “死亡永远不会让一个智者感到意外 |
[36:04] | He is always ready to go or to let go.” | 他早就准备好如何面对死亡 放下一切” |
[36:08] | I guess i’m not feeling terribly wise right now. | 我想我现在肯定不是一个智者 |
[36:16] | Uh… shoot. | 噢 糟糕 |
[36:20] | Do you happen to have a pen? | 你这儿有笔吗 |
[36:21] | If you wouldn’t mind signing this receipt | 如果可以的话你可以在这张收据上签个字 |
[36:24] | That you received your father’s personal effects… | 证明你已经拿到了你父亲的遗物 |
[36:29] | Could you just give me one moment to empty the autoclave? | 你可以先让我清空一下这个蒸压器吗 |
[36:32] | I was just cleaning some instruments for steven. | 我刚刚正在替史蒂文清理一些器具 |
[36:50] | Excuse me, what are those? | 请问 那是什么 |
[36:54] | Those? | 这些吗 |
[36:55] | They’re the embalming tanks. | 这是防腐罐 |
[36:56] | They hold the fluid the embalmer uses | 里面装的是防腐师要用的液体 |
[36:58] | To replace the blood in the dead body. | 是用来替换死人身体里的体液的 |
[37:02] | Ethanol, Methanol, Formaldehyde. | 乙醇 甲醇 甲醛 |
[37:12] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[37:13] | Burned myself. | 把自己给烫伤了 |
[37:24] | Bobbi? | 芭比 |
[37:26] | That wouldn’t happen to be short | 这该不会恰好是芭芭拉 |
[37:27] | For Barbara, would it? | 这个名字的简称吧 |
[37:29] | As a matter of fact, it is. | 实际上 你说对了 |
[37:31] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[37:46] | Okay, if you have something to tell me, | 听着 如果你有什么事要告诉我 |
[37:49] | You’re going to have to figure out a way to tell me. | 你最好先想好怎么说 |
[37:59] | Miss scarlet, | 猩红小姐 |
[38:01] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[38:12] | Oh, eggs. | 哦 居然产卵了 |
[38:15] | Thank you again for coming in, Ms. Catalano. | 谢谢你能够过来 卡特雷诺小姐 |
[38:17] | I realize how busy you must be during this difficult time, | 我知道你这段特殊时期一定很忙 |
[38:20] | So I’ll get right to the point. | 我还是开门见山好了 |
[38:22] | There have been some recent developments | 关于你父亲死因的调查 |
[38:25] | In the investigation into your father’s murder. | 最近取得了一些进展 |
[38:27] | We now have reason to believe that | 我们现在有理由相信 |
[38:29] | He bit his attacker before he died. | 他在临死之前 咬了那个攻击他的人 |
[38:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:35] | W-well, forgive me, Mr. Devalos, | 原谅我这么问 德弗洛斯先生 |
[38:37] | But i don’t see | 我实在不明白 |
[38:38] | How that really qualifies as a new development. | 这怎么能算作是进展 |
[38:41] | I-I don’t want to hear all the gory details | 我 我并不想听关于我父亲 |
[38:43] | About the fight between my father and that man. | 和那个歹徒搏斗的血腥的细节 |
[38:45] | Well, that’s the thing. | 其实 这正是我想说的 |
[38:46] | That man Edgar Kripke– | 那个叫埃德加·克里普克的人 |
[38:48] | He doesn’t have any bite marks anywhere on his person, | 他身上一点被咬的痕迹也没有 |
[38:51] | And as a result, we’re no longer convinced | 实际上 我们现在并不认为 |
[38:53] | He’s the one who murdered your father. | 他是杀害你父亲的凶手 |
[38:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:55] | He had my father’s watch, he had my father’s wallet. | 他有我父亲的手表 还有我父亲的钱包 |
[38:58] | They had argued several times. | 他们曾经多次争吵 |
[39:00] | Edgar Kripke is an unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic. | 埃德加·克里普克是个无药可救的神经病 |
[39:03] | He argued with many people many times. | 他总是惹是生非 |
[39:05] | He never hurt anyone. | 但他不会伤害任何人 |
[39:07] | Now, as for your father’s possessions, | 至于你父亲的物品 |
[39:09] | If Kripke was the first person to find the body, | 如果克里普克是第一个发现尸体的人 |
[39:12] | Maybe he stole them | 也许他偷了那些东西 |
[39:13] | Or maybe they were planted. | 或者它们只是被栽赃的 |
[39:16] | Planted, really? | 被栽赃 你这么认为吗 |
[39:19] | Well, who would have wanted to do that, I mean, and why? | 谁会做这种事 有什么理由吗 |
[39:22] | We’re not entirely sure, | 我们还不完全肯定 |
[39:23] | But now that Kripke’s guilt is in question | 但如果现在还不能定克里普克的罪 |
[39:25] | And because there are no other suspects, | 我们就要重启调查程序了 |
[39:27] | We are going to reopen the investigation. | 因为目前还没有其他嫌疑犯 |
[39:29] | Well, if that’s what you need to do… | 如果这是必要的程序的话 |
[39:32] | Typically, | 通常 |
[39:32] | We begin with the last person who saw the victim alive | 我们从最后见到死者的人开始 |
[39:35] | So we can rule them out as a suspect. | 一个一个地排除嫌疑 |
[39:37] | In this case that person is you. | 这宗案子里你就是第一个人 |
[39:40] | So, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[39:42] | We’d like you to submit yourself to a brief physical examination. | 我们希望你去做个初步体检 |
[39:45] | If the female officer doesn’t find any bite marks on you, | 如果女官员没发现你身上有咬痕 |
[39:48] | Then we can refocus our energy elsewhere. | 那我们就可以把注意力放到其他人身上 |
[39:50] | You’re joking. | 开玩笑吧 |
[39:52] | I beg your pardon? | 怎么了 |
[39:53] | I loved my father. | 我爱我父亲 |
[39:55] | I would never hurt him. | 绝不会伤害他 |
[39:57] | If he knew how you were treating a member of his family, | 他为你们做了无数的事情 |
[39:59] | After everything that he has done for this department… | 如果他知道你们这样对他家族的一员 |
[40:02] | Are you aware that your business has taken out | 你知道你们公司在过去五年中停止 |
[40:04] | No less than five separate loans from the bank over the past few years? | 向至少五家不同的银行贷款吗 |
[40:08] | Do you read the papers, Mr. Detective? | 你不看报纸的吗 警探先生 |
[40:10] | The economy is not what it used to be. | 经济已是昨日黄花 |
[40:13] | And yes, people are still dying, | 而且是的 总有人在死亡 |
[40:14] | But their survivors are not spending the money. | 但家属不愿花钱了 |
[40:17] | Now, what is your point? | 你说能怎么办呢 |
[40:18] | I also called a few of your suppliers. | 我还和几个你的供应商通过话 |
[40:21] | If business is down, | 如果公司业绩不佳 |
[40:22] | Maybe you could explain to me why, over the past year or so, | 请解释为何这几年 |
[40:24] | You ordered three times more embalming fluid than in previous years. | 你订购了较以前相比三倍多的防腐液 |
[40:29] | Are you aware that embalming fluid is a mixture | 你知道吗 防腐液是 |
[40:31] | Of ethanol, methanol, and formaldehyde– | 乙醇 甲醇和甲醛的混合物 |
[40:34] | The ingredients in the drug wet? | 它们是液体毒品的组成元素 |
[40:36] | I did not know that. | 不知道 |
[40:37] | We’ve been curious how our local drug dealers | 我们一直奇怪地方毒贩 |
[40:39] | Have been able to put so much out on the street. | 怎么有那么多货在大街上卖 |
[40:42] | You care to venture any theories? | 你能猜到其中原因吗 |
[40:44] | I wouldn’t know where to begin. | 我不知从哪猜起 |
[40:46] | Your father figured out what you were doing. | 你父亲发现你在做的事 |
[40:49] | He confronted you. | 他和你当面对质 |
[40:52] | There was a struggle. | 发生了打斗 |
[40:53] | He bit you | 他咬了你 |
[40:54] | On your right calf. | 在右腿上 |
[40:57] | I, for one, appreciate everything your father did | 我们都感谢你父亲的贡献 |
[41:00] | To help the men and women that serve this city. | 帮助为城市服务的男男女女 |
[41:02] | That’s why, provided you enter a guilty plea | 因此我们让你走有罪答辩 |
[41:05] | And make a full confession, | 坦白从宽 |
[41:07] | I’m prepared to discuss a deal | 如果你坚持强硬不合作 |
[41:08] | With whoever you hire to represent you, | 我准备和你雇用的人 |
[41:10] | Or if you insist on doing it the hard way, | 谈谈做污点证人的事 |
[41:12] | I’ll simply have detective Scanlon here arrest you, | 我只有让斯坎隆警探逮捕你 |
[41:15] | And once your calf has been examined for a bite mark, | 一旦经检查你的小腿上有咬痕 |
[41:17] | Well, then… Then your fate will lie in the hands of the jury. | 你的命运就…掌握在陪审团手中了 |
[41:28] | He asked me to meet him at my mother’s grave. | 他叫我去母亲的坟墓见他 |
[41:34] | And he told me that he knew everything. | 跟我说他都知道了 |
[41:40] | He said my mama | 他说我母亲 |
[41:42] | Would have been ashamed of me. | 会以我为耻 |
[41:50] | Those are all eggs? | 那都是卵吗 |
[41:52] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[41:53] | Did you know that a tarantula can lay | 你知道吗 狼蛛一次可以 |
[41:54] | Up to 2,000 eggs at a time? | 产下多达两千个的卵 |
[41:56] | They’re not going to hatch here, are they? | 它们不会在这里孵化出来吧 |
[42:00] | No, probably not. | 应该不会吧 |
[42:01] | I called Miss Colletto as soon as I found them, | 我一发现它们就打电话给柯莱特老师了 |
[42:03] | And she says that she’s going to take ’em to the pet store tomorrow | 她说明天把它们送到宠物商店去 |
[42:06] | And make sure they all get good homes. | 保证它们都有很好的新家 |
[42:08] | It’s what Miss Scarlet would have wanted. | 这也是猩红小姐的愿望 |
[42:11] | You two ready for a little trick-or-treating? | 你们准备好去玩不给糖就捣蛋了吗 |
[42:16] | Okay, you’re a witch, I get that, but dad, | 我猜出你是女巫 但爸爸 |
[42:18] | What are you supposed to be? | 你扮的是什么 |
[42:20] | I’m a nerd. | 书呆子 |
[42:21] | Ariel, honey, we’re going to see you later. | 艾丽尔 宝贝 待会见 |
[42:23] | We’re taking off. | 我们走了 |
[42:25] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[42:34] | Just promise me we won’t go anywhere | 但保证我们不去那些 |
[42:37] | Where we might see someone I know. | 会碰到熟人的地方 |
[42:38] | We’ll try not to. | 尽量吧 |
[42:40] | Hey, are those my boots? | 这是我的靴子吗 |
[42:42] | Hmm, did anyone remember to turn off the TV? | 谁忘记关电视了 |
[42:45] | You used to really get scared here. | 你以前在这会害怕 |
[42:48] | Johnny. | 强尼 |
[42:50] | You’re still afraid. | 你还是很害怕 |
[42:52] | Stop it now, I mean it. | 别这样 说真的 |
[42:54] | They’re coming to get you, Allison. | 他们要出来抓你了 艾莉森 |
[42:57] | Stop it, you’re ig… | 别这样 你 |
[43:02] | They’re coming to get you, Barbara. | 他们要出来抓你了 芭芭拉 |
[43:05] | Yeah, that’s what I thought you said. | 对 我想你是这样说的 |