时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Onomatopoeia. | 拟声词 |
[00:03] | What a dumb word. | 多愚蠢的词啊 |
[00:04] | I didn’t ask you to judge it. I asked you to spell it. | 我要你把它拼出来 可没让你评价它 |
[00:07] | Well, that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a dumb word. | 好吧 但它愚蠢是不争的事实 |
[00:09] | I mean, you gotta wonder what was going on in the room | 你一定会好奇 这个词诞生的当天 |
[00:12] | The day they needed to make up that word. | 那个房间里发生了什么 |
[00:15] | Is there really a room where they do that? | 真的有专门造词的房间吗 |
[00:17] | There’s got to be. Right? | 应该有的吧 对吧 |
[00:19] | Just spell it. | 快拼给我听 |
[00:22] | O-n… O-n… | |
[00:25] | There’s more. | 继续啊 |
[00:27] | Thank you, Mr. truck! | 太感谢啦 司机先生 |
[00:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:34] | What’s he honking at me for? | 他为什么朝我摁喇叭 |
[00:37] | It’s a red light! | 现在是红灯 |
[00:39] | I don’t control it. I’ll turn when it changes! | 我没法控制 变绿灯我就转弯 |
[00:46] | Ah, excellent. | 棒极啦 |
[00:52] | Hey! hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[00:55] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[00:59] | Stop! stop! | 停下 停下 |
[01:04] | Ariel, do something! | 艾丽尔 快想办法 |
[01:05] | Stop! stop! Stop! | 快停下 |
[01:18] | Talk to me. | 你梦到了什么 |
[01:20] | I just hate it that she can drive. | 真不该让她学会开车 |
[01:22] | Ariel? | 艾丽尔吗 |
[01:23] | What are you talking about? She’s a really good driver. | 你什么意思 她车开得很好啊 |
[01:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:27] | She doesn’t take any big streets to school, does she? | 她开车上学不走大路的 对吧 |
[01:31] | I don’t think she can take any really big streets on the way to school. | 我认为她没法走大路去上学 |
[01:34] | I don’t think there are any really big streets on the way to school. | 根本没有大路通往学校 |
[01:37] | I don’t think there’s even a stoplight on the way to school. | 去学校的路上连一个红绿灯都没有 |
[01:41] | Come on. Allison, come on. | 别担心了 艾莉森 |
[01:44] | It’s 4:00 in the morning. You worked late. | 现在是凌晨四点 你刚上完夜班 |
[01:46] | You only got home an hour and a half ago. | 一个半小时之前才到家 |
[01:48] | I’m sure it’s just a really bad dream. | 这只是一个噩梦 |
[01:50] | Please. Come on. Go back to sleep. | 听话 继续睡吧 |
[01:52] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:54] | She couldn’t go faster than 20 miles an hour | 她的车速低于二十英里每小时 |
[01:56] | Even if she wanted to. | 即使她想加速 |
[01:57] | There’s a stop sign on every corner. | 每个转角都有停车标志 |
[01:59] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:01] | Come on. You need some rest. We both do. | 你需要休息 我们都需要 |
[02:08] | It’s easy for you to say. | 你说起来倒轻松 |
[02:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:23] | Hello. I’m looking for an Allison Dubois. | 你好 请问艾莉森·迪布瓦在吗 |
[02:26] | This is Allison Dubois. | 我就是 |
[02:28] | May I ask who’s calling? | 请问你是哪位 |
[02:29] | I’m with the phoenix pd. | 这里是菲尼克斯警察局 |
[02:31] | Are you the owner of a 1991 volvo station wagon, | 你是1991年产的沃尔沃旅行车的车主吗 |
[02:35] | Dark cream? | 奶油黑巧克力色的 |
[02:36] | Is something the matter? | 发生了什么事 |
[02:37] | Did you lend the vehicle to anyone? | 你有否借车给别人 |
[02:39] | Is it possible it’s been stolen? | 或者它是否可能被偷 |
[02:41] | My daughter. My daughter has it. | 我女儿 这辆车现在是我女儿开 |
[02:43] | Why are you asking all these questions? | 您问这些有何贵干 |
[02:46] | There’s been an accident. | 发生了一起事故 |
[03:45] | Mom?! | 老妈 |
[03:47] | They just came in the class and told me what happened. | 他们刚来教室告诉我这起事故 |
[03:53] | I had to park three blocks away. | 我不得不把车停在三个街区开外 |
[03:55] | Were you here when this happened? | 事故发生时你在场吗 |
[03:57] | No. I had no idea. They just, uh, | 不在 我毫不知情 他们刚才 |
[04:00] | They just pulled me out of class. | 他们把我从教室里叫出来 |
[04:02] | You folks the owners of the parked car? | 这辆车是你们的吗 |
[04:03] | The wagon, yeah? | 这辆车 对 |
[04:05] | The girl who was doing the driving | 那个开车的女孩 |
[04:06] | Said she recognized your daughter from school. | 说她和你女儿同校 |
[04:08] | Oh, yeah, I’ve-I’ve seen her around. | 对 她看起来很眼熟 |
[04:11] | I think she’s, um, a year behind me. | 她比我低一个年级 |
[04:16] | Apparently, she has her learner’s permit, | 显然 她在学习驾照 |
[04:18] | So mom let her get behind the wheel to drive to school. | 所以她妈妈允许她开车上学 |
[04:20] | She was driving down this street looking for a place to pull over | 当时她行驶在这条路上找路边的停车位 |
[04:23] | And a cat crossed the road. | 一只猫横穿马路 |
[04:24] | I guess she tried to hit the brake, | 我想她本想踩刹车 |
[04:26] | Hit the gas instead, panicked, jerked the steering wheel, | 不料踩了油门 车子加速 |
[04:28] | Went across the road and plowed into your car. | 撞上了马路对面你们的汽车 |
[04:32] | It’s pretty cut and dry. Nobody hurt. Really about two trucks | 所幸无人受伤 只是互有损坏 |
[04:34] | And insurance companies at this point. | 找保险公司索赔吧 |
[04:37] | – Thank you. – Okay, thanks. Thank you. | -谢谢 -好的 十分感谢 |
[04:40] | Mr. and Mrs. dubois, | 迪布瓦先生太太 |
[04:41] | I’m Lauren Portman. I’m Jamie’s mom. | 我是劳伦·波特曼 婕咪的母亲 |
[04:43] | And I could not be sorrier about this. | 对这起事故我十分抱歉 |
[04:46] | Uh, well, you know, the good news is | 好在 |
[04:48] | That, you know, none of the kids were hurt, so… | 孩子们没有受伤 |
[04:51] | I’m Joe Dubois. | 我是乔·迪布瓦 |
[04:52] | This is my wife Allison. This is ariel. | 这位是我妻子艾莉森 这是艾丽尔 |
[04:55] | And you’re right, | 你说的没错 |
[04:56] | That is the most important thing. | 那是最重要的 |
[04:58] | She’s actually a good little driver. | 实际上她是个出色的小司机 |
[04:59] | I just think, you know, being late for school | 我觉得她上学会迟到 |
[05:02] | – And that cat… – mom, it’s okay. | -那只猫 -妈妈 没事了 |
[05:04] | So, um, I guess this is the part | 我想我们该 |
[05:06] | Where we exchange the insurance information. | 讨论一下保险的事宜 |
[05:09] | Right. | 对 |
[05:11] | Of course, we are completely at fault. | 我们该负全责 |
[05:13] | And I promise I will make that clear | 我向你们保证 |
[05:16] | To the insurance company when I call them. | 我会打电话跟保险公司说清楚的 |
[05:18] | My husband has his– thanks– | 我丈夫他 |
[05:20] | His, uh, car here if you need a ride somewhere. | 开了车 可以载你一程 |
[05:24] | Oh, no, we’re fine. You know how it is. | 不用麻烦了 你知道的 |
[05:26] | As long as the kids are fine, everything’s fine. | 只要孩子们没事就一切都好 |
[05:36] | Okay, I’ll ask. | 好啦 我该问问了 |
[05:38] | What about any of this is making you happy? | 什么事让你这么高兴 |
[05:41] | What makes you think I’m happy? | 你怎么知道我高兴了 |
[05:42] | Look at that. You got that goofy grin on your face. | 看看你的傻笑就知道了 |
[05:46] | You know that that car of yours is | 你知道你的那辆老爷车 |
[05:48] | Pretty long in the tooth. | 已经一把年纪了 |
[05:49] | I mean, I’m not even sure The Insurance Company | 我是说 我都不确定 |
[05:52] | Is gonna want to pay us to get it fixed. | 保险公司会不会出钱维修 |
[05:53] | They might just want to write you a check | 可能他们只会给你开张支票 |
[05:55] | And, you know, total the thing and be done with it. | 然后就拿这张支票了事 |
[05:59] | Well, they have to fix it, don’t they? | 但他们必须修啊 不是吗 |
[06:00] | No, not if it costs more than the car’s worth. | 如果维修比车本身还贵的话就不赔了 |
[06:04] | Well, it’s like that lady said, | 好吧 就像刚才那位家长说的 |
[06:06] | As long as the kids are fine… | 只要孩子们没事就好 |
[06:08] | You love that car. | 你喜欢那部车 |
[06:09] | Yeah, I do, but you know | 是的 我很喜欢 但你知道 |
[06:11] | About that horrible dream I had last night. | 我昨晚做的噩梦 |
[06:13] | The one where Ariel and the kids | 在梦里艾丽尔和孩子们 |
[06:14] | Were killed in the car on the way to school? | 在上学的路上被撞死了 |
[06:17] | So, it can’t happen now. | 现在不可能发生了 |
[06:19] | There’s no car for it to happen in. | 因为连车都没了 |
[06:21] | Aha. Ah, capisce. mm. | 啊哈 知道了 嗯 |
[06:26] | Well, we may be getting ahead of ourselves. | 不要杞人忧天了 |
[06:29] | We still gotta wait to hear from the body shop and the adjusters. | 我们还在等车身修理厂和检验员的通知呢 |
[06:32] | Oh, hey, by the way, was there anything in that dream | 对了 顺便问一下 在梦里 |
[06:34] | About how we’re supposed to pay for whatever it is | 你有没有看到我们是怎么给那辆 |
[06:36] | We buy to replace the car that you love | 代替你喜欢的车的新车付款的呢 |
[06:38] | But that you’re now convinced is a death trap? | 你还坚信那是个死亡陷阱吗 |
[06:43] | Take that as a no. | 那就是没有了 |
[06:47] | You sure you’re okay | 你确定 |
[06:48] | With me just dropping you off at the car rental place? | 我把你放在租车处没事 |
[06:49] | You don’t want me to go in there with you? | 不用我陪你进去吗 |
[06:50] | Oh, please, I know how to rent a car. | 我知道怎么租车 |
[06:53] | I can rent a car. | 我能租到车的 |
[06:54] | I’m not… okay. | 我不是…好吧 |
[06:59] | Sorry, ma’am, but it’s after 10:00. | 对不起女士 得十点以后才有 |
[07:01] | I’m afraid your options are gonna be pretty limited. | 你的选择面太小了 |
[07:04] | In fact, I’m showing that we have nothing. | 事实上 这里显示已经没有了 |
[07:06] | Are you serious? | 你不是说真的吧 |
[07:08] | My husband just dropped me off. | 我丈夫刚把我放下 |
[07:10] | I’ve no way of getting home. | 我回不了家了 |
[07:12] | You know what? Let’s go out there and take a look. | 我们可以出去看一下 |
[07:21] | That’s it? | 就是这辆吗 |
[07:22] | Kinda looks like more than I need. | 不用这么好的 |
[07:23] | Wow. I don’t even see it on the manifest. | 在系统里都没有显示 |
[07:25] | Must have just come back in. | 肯定是刚还回来的 |
[07:26] | You want me to clean it up? | 需要帮您清洗一下吗 |
[07:29] | Everything okay, ma’am? | 没什么事吧 女士 |
[07:31] | I’m sorry. Somebody from work. | 不好意思 同事发来的 |
[07:33] | They wants me to meet them. | 他们让我过去一趟 |
[07:33] | Do you know where thunderhead pass is? | 你知道这车从哪开回来的吗 |
[07:35] | No, but that’s okay. This guy’s got a nav system. | 不知道 没关系 这部车有综合导航仪 |
[07:37] | Hell, these terrains have everything in them. | 这部越野车装备很齐全 啥都有 |
[07:40] | Do you want me to clean it up? | 需要清洗一下吗 |
[07:42] | Actually, maybe I’ll just take it the way it is. | 我就这么开走吧 |
[08:06] | Nice wheels. | 车子不错 |
[08:07] | It’s a rental. | 租来的 |
[08:08] | My car’s in the shop. Don’t ask. | 我的车在修理厂呢 别问为什么 |
[08:10] | Okay, I won’t. | 好吧 我不问 |
[08:12] | I appreciate you driving out to the middle of nowhere. | 我很感谢你能来这种鸟不拉屎的地方来 |
[08:15] | I’m kind of dealing with a head scratcher here, | 我正在处理一些令人头疼的问题 |
[08:16] | And I suddenly thought that this might be up your alley. | 然后突然想到这是你的拿手绝活 |
[08:20] | A big telecommunications company | 一家大型电讯公司 |
[08:22] | Has cell phone towers out here. | 在这里有信号塔 |
[08:24] | And the guy in charge of maintaining them | 今天早上负责维护保养的人 |
[08:25] | Was driving along the access road this morning | 在高速公路上开车的时候 |
[08:29] | When he noticed this. | 发现了这个坑 |
[08:32] | Somebody set off some kind of explosive device here last night. | 昨天晚上有人在这里启动了引爆装置 |
[08:35] | The question is, what for? | 问题是 有什么目的呢 |
[08:37] | Was it just a prank or could it have been | 只是个恶作剧 |
[08:39] | A dress rehearsal for something to come? | 还是在进行某种演习 |
[08:41] | I was out here all morning with the forensics boys | 我和法医兄弟们都在这搜了一早上了 |
[08:43] | And all we found were a bunch of tiny shards. | 但找到的只是一些小碎片 |
[08:45] | Some metal, some plastic. | 一些金属和一些塑料 |
[08:48] | I was hoping you could help me figure out | 我希望你能帮我找出 |
[08:49] | Whether this was just someone getting their jollies on | 到底是谁闹着玩呢 |
[08:51] | Or if it’s actually something | 或者如果真的是演习的话 |
[08:52] | We should be concerned about. | 我们就该注意了 |
[08:54] | Hq to detective Scanlon. What’s your 20? | 总部呼叫斯坎隆警探 在什么方位 |
[08:56] | They always call when you’re nowhere near the car. | 他们总喜欢在你不在车里的时候呼叫你 |
[09:10] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[09:12] | Three, four, five, six, | 三 四 五 六 |
[09:16] | Seven, eight, nine, | 七 八 九 |
[09:19] | 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 | 十 十一 十二 十三 十四 |
[09:23] | 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, | 十五 十六 十七 十八 十九 二十 |
[09:28] | 21, 22. | 二十一 二十二 |
[10:11] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[10:15] | Well, I think I can tell you what happened here. | 我想我可以告诉你这发生了什么 |
[10:19] | I can’t really explain it, but I can describe it. | 我解释不了 但是我可以描述一下过程 |
[10:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:30] | I was just calling to see how things went at the rental place. | 我刚要打电话问你车租的怎么样 |
[10:33] | Well, it went fine. | 还不错 |
[10:34] | Uh, I ended up with something a little fancier | 我租了一辆比较新潮的车 |
[10:36] | Than I’d normally go for, but it was all they had. | 但他们就剩这一辆了 |
[10:39] | This is kind of cool, though. | 不管怎样 车子很酷 |
[10:41] | I’m talking to you through the car speakers. | 我在用汽车扬声器给你打电话呢 |
[10:43] | That’s actually called bluetooth, Al. | 艾尔 其实那是蓝牙 |
[10:44] | It’s been around for years. | 已经普及好几年了 |
[10:47] | Listen, um, I don’t want to freak you out, | 听着 我不是吓唬你 |
[10:49] | But the buttons on the car door– | 但你看一下车门上的按钮 |
[10:51] | They make the windows go up and down. | 它们能让窗户自动开关 |
[10:53] | You’re very funny. You’re very comical. | 很有趣 很滑稽 |
[10:56] | Actually, there’s all kinds of gizmos in here, | 其实这里有很多小发明 |
[10:58] | And I’m going to have to figure them out for myself. | 我会自己搞清楚 |
[11:01] | Okay. I’ll call you later? | 好的 回头给你电话 |
[11:02] | Call you later. | 好的 |
[11:07] | This is series accident traffic for Boston. | 这是波士顿卫星交通台 |
[11:09] | We’re looking at bumper… | 我们实时监控… |
[11:11] | Only traffic for Denver. | 这是丹佛卫星交通台 |
[11:12] | Major road construction… | 主要街道 |
[11:35] | Are you sure? I mean, really sure? | 你确定吗 真的确定了吗 |
[11:38] | Like, we can call my parents, sure? | 到可以打电话给我爸妈的那种确认吗 |
[11:40] | I can’t be positive, but I took four | 再确定不过了 |
[11:42] | Of those take-home tests, and they all were. | 四次验孕 都是阳性 |
[11:48] | – We’re having a baby? – We’re having a baby. | -我们要有孩子了 -我们要有孩子了 |
[12:29] | Don’t kill me, okay? | 别杀我 好吗 |
[12:31] | You need to stop crying. People can see. | 你别哭了 大家会看见的 |
[12:34] | You need to pull yourself together. | 你要控制情绪 |
[12:36] | The light’s green. Go. | 绿灯了 走吧 |
[12:41] | I’m sorry. I think it’s the gun. Uh… | 抱歉 枪让我感到害怕 |
[12:45] | Seeing it-it… it make… It’s making me shake. | 看 这让我发抖 |
[12:48] | I… I can barely hold the steering wheel. | 我不能控制方向盘 |
[12:57] | If it’s the car, I’ll give it to you. | 你要车的话我可以给你 |
[13:01] | I’ll… I’ll just get out, | 我走开 |
[13:03] | And you can get behind the wheel and drive away. | 然后你就可以把它开走 |
[13:11] | That gun in my… my side… | 枪对着我呢 |
[13:13] | Just please don’t kill me. Just don’t… | 别杀我 |
[13:16] | My god, don’t kill me, okay? | 天啊 别杀我 |
[13:18] | I beg… don’t… | 求你了 |
[13:35] | I’m telling you, I heard someone being kidnapped. | 听我说 我听到有人被绑架 |
[13:39] | It wasn’t doing that this morning. | 今天早上还不是这样 |
[13:41] | This morning, I could hear other people’s conversations. | 今天早上 我能听到别人说话 |
[13:43] | I could see them talking in their car, | 看到他们在车里说话 |
[13:45] | And I could hear them in here. | 我就坐在这里听他们讲话 |
[13:47] | Well, it’s not doing it now. | 现在不行了 |
[13:49] | Well, I know it’s not doing it now. | 我知道现在不行了 |
[13:51] | Um, I don’t know what to tell you, Al. | 艾尔 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[13:52] | Maybe the satellite radio was picking up cell phone signals. | 也许卫星广播截取了手机信号 |
[13:55] | They weren’t talking on their cell phones. | 他们不是在电话里说话的 |
[13:57] | They were talking to each other… I could see them. | 他们是面对面地说话 我能看见他们 |
[14:00] | Well, you called detective Scanlon, | 你打过电话给斯坎隆 |
[14:01] | And you described the vehicle, right? | 跟他描述了那车 不是吗 |
[14:03] | A blue pickup. | 蓝色卡车 |
[14:05] | Well, I think it’s out of your hands, then. | 我想接下来就不是你的事了 |
[14:06] | I think you’ve done all that you can. | 你已做了你该做的 |
[14:09] | I got to head inside, Al. | 艾尔 我得进去了 |
[14:13] | You know, I promised that woman whose, uh, | 记得撞到你车的女孩的妈妈吧 |
[14:15] | Daughter ran into your car that I’d call her | 我保证过一从她保险公司得到消息 |
[14:17] | The moment that we heard from her insurance company. | 就给她打电话 |
[14:19] | Um, you’re welcome to come with me. | 希望你跟我一起进去 |
[14:20] | Or, if you’d rather just listen to what we have to say, | 如果你宁愿固持己见 |
[14:23] | You could always just turn on your car radio. | 你可以打开汽车收音机 |
[14:26] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[14:29] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[14:29] | How may I help you today? | 有什么可以为你服务的吗 |
[14:31] | I need you to give me all of your money. | 把所有钱给我 |
[14:33] | Please, I don’t have a lot of time. | 我时间不多 |
[14:36] | I need you to fill these two bags. | 把这两袋装满 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry… I know I’m scaring you… | 抱歉 我吓到你了 |
[14:39] | But I need you to do exactly as I tell you, | 但你必须照我说的做 |
[14:41] | Or everyone in this bank is going to die. | 否则在银行里的人都会死 |
[14:46] | You’ve reached the cell phone of detective Lee Scanlon. | 这是警探李·斯坎隆的手机 |
[14:48] | If this is an emergency, dial 911. | 如果是紧急情况请拨911 |
[14:52] | If not, leave a message after the beep. | 如果不是 在吡声后留言 |
[14:54] | Hey, Lee, it’s Allison again. | 李 又是艾莉森打来 |
[14:56] | Look, I’ve been trying to get a hold of you since 4:00 in the morning. | 我从凌晨四点就开始找你 |
[15:00] | I’m on my way to the office. | 我在去办公室的路上 |
[15:01] | Can you give me a call when you get this? | 听到留言给我回电话 |
[15:05] | Uh, Lee, um, I think I’m getting another call. | 李 有电话插拨 |
[15:09] | Uh, if I lose you, | 如果错过你 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry. I’m just kind of new to this. | 很抱歉 我对这些功能还不够了解 |
[15:13] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:14] | Allison, it’s Lee. You’ve been trying to get a hold of me? | 艾莉森 我是李 你一直在找我吗 |
[15:16] | Uh, yeah, I… I have. | 是的 |
[15:19] | Look, I had a dream last night about a… a bank robbery. | 昨晚我做了个梦 关于银行劫案的 |
[15:21] | Well, then, you just may be batting two for two. | 那你猜对了 |
[15:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[15:26] | I’m standing outside the main branch of Mariposa National. | 我站在马瑞波萨国家银行分行外 |
[15:28] | Some guy walked in here 45 minutes ago and tried to rob the place. | 四十五分钟前有人试图抢劫这里 |
[15:31] | Teller hit the silent alarm. | 出纳按了静音报警器 |
[15:33] | We think he’s got 18 hostages in there, and of course, | 我们认为他有十八名人质 |
[15:35] | We’ve got every cop in Phoenix out here. | 我们调动了菲尼克斯所有的警力 |
[15:37] | But here’s the part I thought you’d like. | 不过你也许爱听这部分 |
[15:39] | Turns out our bank robber showed up in a blue pickup truck. | 正如你所说 劫匪是开着辆蓝色卡车来的 |
[15:42] | Lee, he’s got a bomb. | 李 他有炸弹 |
[15:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Say that again. | 什么 再说一遍 |
[15:45] | A bomb. He’s wearing a bomb. | 炸弹 他绑着炸弹 |
[15:47] | You have to get everyone out of that bank. | 你必须命令所有人撤离银行 |
[15:48] | You’ve got to get someone from the bomb squad over there. | 你得去调拆弹组的人来 |
[15:51] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好 我马上去办 |
[15:56] | Lieutenant Wilkes, | 威尔克斯中尉 |
[15:56] | This is that woman I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你提过的人 |
[15:58] | Allison, this is Patrick Wilkes, | 艾莉森 这是帕特里克·威尔克斯 |
[15:59] | The best bomb man in the southwest. | 西南部最好的拆弹专家 |
[16:02] | So, you’ve seen it? The bomb? | 你看见炸弹了 |
[16:04] | I think so. Yeah. | 我想是的 |
[16:05] | It… it was strapped to his body, kind of like a vest. | 绑在他身上 像背心一样 |
[16:08] | And it had, uh, all those padlocks on it. | 上面都是锁扣 |
[16:11] | – You see any wires? – Wires? Lots of wires. | -看到导线没有 -很多导线 |
[16:14] | And, uh, there were bricks… like clay. | 一块一块的像砖一样 |
[16:17] | And for what it’s worth, he seemed genuinely scared. | 这一点也许有帮助 他看上去有点恐惧 |
[16:20] | Almost as if he… he didn’t want to be there. | 感觉好像…他不想去那里 |
[16:22] | Almost as if, uh, it wasn’t his idea. | 就像这不是他的主意 |
[16:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:30] | The bank robber’s been on the phone with the hostage negotiator. | 谈判专家和银行劫匪接通电话 |
[16:32] | He claims someone forced him to do what he’s doing. | 他声称是有人强迫他这么做的 |
[16:34] | Says a guy in a ski mask climbed into | 说那个家伙带着滑雪面罩 |
[16:36] | His truck yesterday and held him at gunpoint. | 昨天上了他的卡车用枪挟持他 |
[16:38] | Made him drive to some kind of trailer workshop, | 开车去一个活动房车那里 |
[16:40] | Where he and another man locked this bomb— | 和另一个男人给他绑上炸弹 |
[16:42] | Which I guess is this vest thing you’re talking about– onto his body. | 就是你说的那件穿在他身上的马甲 |
[16:45] | Well, I think he’s telling the truth. | 我认为他说的是真的 |
[16:47] | And that explosion in the desert– I think it’s all part of this. | 沙漠里的爆炸也跟这个有关 |
[16:49] | It must have been a test. | 肯定是试验 |
[16:51] | Whoever strapped that bomb to that poor man… | 不论是谁给那个可怜的人绑上炸弹 |
[16:54] | He must have been practicing. | 肯定是演习过的 |
[16:55] | Apparently, it’s a remote control rig. | 很明显 是遥控装置 |
[16:58] | He’s telling the hostage negotiators, | 他告诉谈判专家 |
[16:59] | If we don’t let him walk out of there, | 如果半小时内 |
[17:02] | If he hasn’t delivered the money to the guy | 不让他走出那里把钱给那个 |
[17:03] | Who abducted him within the next half hour, | 拐骗他的家伙送去 |
[17:06] | The whole place is going to blow. | 整个建筑物就会爆炸 |
[17:07] | You have to let him go. | 必须让他走 |
[17:08] | All-all those people in there. | 人质都在那里 |
[17:10] | Actually, he’s letting them out. | 实际上 所有人质已被释放 |
[17:12] | The hostage negotiator convinced him that Patrick here | 谈判专家说服他就让帕特里克留下 |
[17:15] | Could defuse that rig he’s wearing, | 拆除他穿的炸弹装置 |
[17:16] | But that we had to get all the people out first. | 首先我们要撤离那里的所有人 |
[17:18] | Is that true? Can you do that? | 是真的吗 你能做到吗 |
[17:20] | Been doing it 15 years. | 十五年来都是这么做的 |
[17:22] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[17:23] | I won’t know until I get a look at the thing. | 没去做之前 什么都很难说 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry. I wish… | 抱歉 我希望… |
[17:27] | I wish I could tell you more. | 希望能告诉你更多 |
[17:28] | No, it all helps. Really. | 不 已经很多了 真的 |
[17:33] | The, uh, detective here tells me that | 警探跟我说 |
[17:34] | You’re a wife and a mother. | 你既为人妻又为人母 |
[17:37] | Do me a favor, then. | 帮个忙好吗 |
[17:39] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[17:41] | As far as you can, as fast as you can. | 尽量走远一点 动作要快 |
[17:47] | Looks like it hurts. | 看样子受了伤 |
[17:50] | Uh, yeah, that seat belt really dug into me yesterday. | 是的 昨天安全带确实弄伤了我 |
[17:54] | Thought this shirt covered it up more, but… | 还以为这件衣服能遮得住 可是… |
[17:59] | – Um, I’m Jamie. – Ariel. | -我叫婕咪 -我叫艾丽尔 |
[18:01] | I’m… I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天…昨天很抱歉 |
[18:04] | I… it’s really embarrassing and upsetting | 我…真是又为难又尴尬 |
[18:07] | And…You know, at this point, | 在这一点上 |
[18:09] | It’s… It’s just an inconvenience. | 只是有点方便 |
[18:11] | Yeah, but, I mean, your parents were so nice. | 是 不过你的父母很亲切 |
[18:15] | Do you want to, you know, borrow this? | 你要不要借用下这个 |
[18:17] | To cover the. | 可以遮一下 |
[18:20] | Sure. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:26] | Oh, no, no. What did I just do? | 不 不 我做了什么 |
[18:31] | Jamie, are you all right? | 婕咪 你还好吧 |
[18:33] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m all right. | 还好 我没事 |
[18:35] | I’m a little sore, but I’m all right. | 擦破点皮 不过没事 |
[18:36] | Listen to me. We’ve got to get out of | 听我说 有人来之前 |
[18:38] | The car right now before anyone gets here. | 我们现在必须下车 |
[18:40] | And when people do get here, you’ve got to tell them | 来人之后 你要告诉他们 |
[18:42] | That you were driving. You understand? | 是你开的车 明白吗 |
[18:45] | What? No. why? | 什么 不 为什么 |
[18:46] | Sweetie, my record’s not perfect. | 亲爱的 我有不良记录 |
[18:48] | If the police find out that I was driving, | 如果警察知道是我开的车 |
[18:50] | They’d… they’ll give me tests. | 他们…他们会让我考试的 |
[18:54] | Oh, I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝儿 |
[19:01] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[19:04] | If you were driving yesterday morning, | 如果是你昨天早晨开的车 |
[19:06] | Then how come your seat belt bruises are on your right shoulder? | 安全带的上怎么会在你右侧的肩膀上 |
[19:11] | I mean, if you were driving, they would be on your left. | 如果是你开的车 伤应该在左侧 |
[19:18] | You weren’t driving, were you? | 不是你开的车 对吗 |
[19:22] | Look, we already said the accident was our fault, | 我们已经说了我们该负全责 |
[19:25] | So what does it matter who was driving? | 那么是谁开的车又有什么关系 |
[19:27] | The insurance is going to pay for it. | 保险公司会赔偿的 |
[19:30] | I… I guess we got to go. | 我该走了 |
[19:34] | Thanks for the scarf. | 谢谢你的围巾 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:38] | Once again, we’re told the bomb squad | 我们被告知 防爆小组 |
[19:40] | Is on the scene at the Mariposa national bank. | 已抵达马瑞波萨国家银行的现场 |
[19:43] | And that an expert of some kind has been in the bank for ten minutes now, | 某位专家已经进去十分钟了 |
[19:46] | But beyond that, officials are being tight-lipped. | 除此之外 官方仍守口如瓶 |
[19:49] | We can tell you, if you’re driving in that area, | 要告诉您的是 如果你正驾车经过该地区 |
[19:51] | Traffic is at a virtual standstill. | 这里的交通几近瘫痪 |
[19:57] | Oh, god, god, god, god. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[20:00] | I need you to stop doing that. | 别再那样了 |
[20:02] | And I need you to stop shaking. Okay. | 别再发抖了 |
[20:07] | I think I’ve got this wiring system clocked. | 我已经把线路系统锁了 |
[20:11] | Wait, what is that? Why is it doing that? | 那是什么 怎么会这样的 |
[20:14] | It’s just acting up ’cause I’m monkeying with it. | 有点小问题 但我能控制 |
[20:16] | Doesn’t mean it’s going to explode. | 不会爆炸的 |
[20:17] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:19] | You-you can’t be sure. | 你不能确定 |
[20:21] | Yeah, actually, I can. | 实际上 我能 |
[20:23] | I’ve disarmed systems a lot more complicated than this one. | 我拆除过很多比这更复杂的装置 |
[20:27] | Timer’s still got about ten minutes left on it. | 计时器还剩下十分钟的时间 |
[20:29] | Trust me– it’s not even going to be close. | 相信我 还不能关闭它 |
[20:34] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[20:35] | – This wire I’m looking at right here? – Yeah. | -我看着的这根线 -是 |
[20:37] | – The yellow one? – Mm-hmm. | -黄色的这根 -嗯 |
[20:39] | I’m going to cut it now. It’s… it’s the arming wire. | 是炸弹引信保险丝 我准备剪断它 |
[20:42] | After I cut it, we’ll be in the clear. | 剪断之后 危险就会解除 |
[20:45] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:47] | – Just do it. – Okay. | -快剪 -好的 |
[20:51] | Here we go. | 那我剪了 |
[20:55] | Is that it? | 就那样吗 |
[20:57] | Did… did it work? | 这有用吗 |
[20:59] | Can you… can you get this thing off me now? | 那…那可以把这东西给我取下来吗 |
[21:01] | cut these locks off. | 把这些锁给我弄下来 |
[21:08] | Wait a second. What is that? Is that… wait. | 等等 那声音是什么 那是…等等 |
[21:10] | Hey. Is it supposed to be doing that? | 就是像这样响着吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah. All right. | 是 好吧 |
[21:25] | Lieutenant Wilkes is going to be okay. | 威尔克斯中尉会没事的 |
[21:26] | Apparently, there was some sort of delay after the bomb armed itself. | 很明显 炸弹没有延时引爆 |
[21:30] | He had a couple of seconds to run for cover. | 他有几秒钟可以跑掉 |
[21:32] | The fire department found him pinned under a desk. | 消防员们在一张桌子底下找到了他 |
[21:34] | That desk took the brunt of the explosion. | 桌子帮他挡住了大部分的爆炸冲击力 |
[21:36] | Headgear and body armor handled the rest. | 头和身体的护具挡住了其余的 |
[21:38] | What about the bank robber? | 那个银行抢劫犯呢 |
[21:39] | The man wearing the vest? | 身上绑着炸弹那个 |
[21:41] | Yeah, not so lucky. | 没那么幸运了 |
[21:43] | Crime scene boys found a piece of a jawbone | 犯罪现场的兄弟们找到了一块下颚骨 |
[21:45] | And the tip of an index finger. | 还有食指尖 |
[21:47] | That’s it. Everything else was obliterated– | 就剩那些了 其它的都被毁掉了 |
[21:49] | Including all the money he was trying to steal. | 包括那些他想要抢劫的钱财 |
[21:51] | Well, that’s the thing. | 那就是我不懂的地方 |
[21:51] | I don’t think he was trying to steal any money. | 我觉得他不是要去抢钱 |
[21:53] | I think he was a victim in all of this. | 他是一个彻彻底底的受害者 |
[21:55] | I think somebody forced him to go into that bank. | 我觉得有人强迫他做的这一切 |
[21:57] | Lee told me about the thing you heard | 李跟我说了你在车里听到的 |
[21:59] | Or overheard in your car? | 或者说无意听到的那些事 |
[22:01] | Well, I can’t, uh, shed much light on any of that, | 我不是太清楚那是怎么回事 |
[22:05] | But I can tell you this, | 但我可以跟你说这件事 |
[22:06] | The man who tried to rob that bank? | 那位试图抢劫银行的死者 |
[22:07] | He’s no stranger to robbery | 这不是他第一次作案 |
[22:09] | And he’s no stranger to banks. | 抢银行也不是他的第一次 |
[22:12] | Name’s Troy Sanborn. Did five years | 他叫特洛伊·桑伯恩 入狱五年 |
[22:15] | Back in the late ’90s for walking into a bank | 在九十年代末因持手榴弹 |
[22:17] | In denver with a hand grenade. | 走进丹佛的一间银行 |
[22:19] | Wait a second. If it was his bomb, | 等等 如果炸弹是他的 |
[22:21] | Why would he let the bomb squad in to take look at it? | 为什么他会让防爆专家来卸除它 |
[22:24] | Why would he let anyone take a look at it? | 他怎么会让其他人进来 |
[22:26] | And why would he let it go off? | 而且他怎么不会拆除炸弹 |
[22:28] | They think he made it up. The whole story. | 他们觉得他编造了这一切 整个的这一切 |
[22:30] | They think he strapped that bomb to himself | 他们认为他把炸弹绑在自己的身上 |
[22:31] | So that after he dumped the cash that he stole, | 所以当他把他抢到的钱转走之后 |
[22:34] | He could claim he was the victim all along. | 他就可以说他也是一位受害者 |
[22:36] | But let’s say you’re right. | 但就算你说的是对的 |
[22:37] | Let’s say there really is a | 假设这里他 |
[22:39] | Second man out there somewhere. | 还有一位同伙 |
[22:41] | The only thing we know about him | 我们唯一知道那位同伙的事 |
[22:42] | Is that he was wearing a ski mask | 就是当这所谓的诱拐发生的时候 |
[22:44] | When this supposed abduction took place. | 他带着一副滑雪面具 |
[22:47] | The one person who could tell us anything more than that– | 而唯一知道真相的人 |
[22:50] | Troy Sanborn… is dead. | 特洛伊·桑伯恩 已经死了 |
[22:53] | Now, I know the crime scene unit recovered | 我知道犯罪现场部门恢复了 |
[22:55] | Some small pieces of the bomb’s casing. | 爆炸现场的一小部分 |
[22:57] | Maybe, if we’re lucky, that’ll lead us somewhere. | 如果我们够幸运的话就能找到一些线索 |
[22:59] | But if it doesn’t? | 但如果没有呢 |
[23:00] | If this mastermind | 就算你那天听到的 |
[23:02] | You believe you heard the other day really does exist? | 这场策划确实是存在的 |
[23:05] | Well, he’s going to be awfully hard to track down. | 我们也很难追寻下去 |
[23:08] | No, that’s very thoughtful of you to call, Mrs. Portman. | 不 你还打电话来真的很贴心 波特曼夫人 |
[23:12] | Uh, but, no, honestly, everything has gone really well | 但目前为止 你的保险公司 |
[23:15] | With your insurance company so far. | 给我们也做出了承诺 |
[23:17] | And, uh, the truth is, we still haven’t gotten | 但事实上 我们还没得到 |
[23:19] | An estimate back from the, uh, from the Body Shop. | 车身修理厂的评估 |
[23:25] | Oh, that is a very, very generous offer, | 那真的是非常慷慨的赠予 |
[23:29] | But I’m…I’m sure that we… | 但我…我相信我们 |
[23:30] | We don’t need to take you up on that. | 我们不需要就那件事来麻烦你 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:34] | Yeah. you have a nice night, too, now. | 是 祝你今晚也过得愉快 |
[23:38] | Bye bye. | 拜拜 |
[23:40] | It’s, uh, Lauren Portman, the, uh, saint Lauren Portman. | 是劳伦·波特曼 圣人劳伦·波特曼 |
[23:43] | Um, she sends you her regards. | 她跟你问好 |
[23:45] | And she wants to thank you again for your patience. | 她同时也谢谢你的耐心 |
[23:49] | Well, if someone had to hit my car, | 如果有人撞了我的车 |
[23:51] | I guess I’m glad she’s the one who did it. | 我想我也宁愿是她撞的 |
[23:53] | I know, she’s scheduled all of our future wrecks with her. | 她已经预定了以后我们所有的撞车 |
[23:56] | She even offered to drive ariel to school. | 她还提出要开车送艾丽尔上课 |
[23:59] | Who offered to drive me to school? | 谁要开车送我去学校 |
[24:01] | Uh, Jamie’s mom. | 婕咪的妈妈 |
[24:02] | She, uh… that was her on the phone just now. | 她…刚才是她来的电话 |
[24:05] | Yeah, well, I’m not getting in a car with that woman. | 我不会进她的车 |
[24:09] | Well, you don’t have to. It’s just nice to know that, | 你当然可以不用 但知道你可以 |
[24:11] | You know, we have the option. | 有其它选择也不错 |
[24:13] | Okay, but that’s not an option for me. | 好吧 但那不会是我的选择项 |
[24:27] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[24:29] | Hello. This is a message for Jesse Reeder | 喂 这条消息是留给杰西·里德的 |
[24:33] | Concerning the collection of an unpaid debt. | 是关于一笔没有付清的债务 |
[24:35] | If you are not Jesse Reeder, | 如果你不是杰西·里德 |
[24:38] | Please contact the Ulterion credit agency | 请联系阿尔特瑞恩信用机构 |
[24:41] | And calls to this number will cease. Thank you. | 然后我们就会停止联系你 谢谢你 |
[25:04] | Jesse Reeder. | 杰西·里德 |
[25:06] | Jesse Reeder. | 杰西·里德 |
[25:11] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[25:13] | My article on the football team | 我的关于美式橄榄球队的文章 |
[25:14] | Made the front page of the school paper. | 上了校报的头版头条 |
[25:16] | – No way. -Way way. | -不会吧 -怎么不会 |
[25:17] | Mr. Benevento said | 贝内维托先生跟我说 |
[25:18] | I’m the first junior to do it in seven years. | 我是七年来仅有的一位低年级学生做到的 |
[25:21] | In particular interest to you | 你对此可能感兴趣的 |
[25:23] | Will be the fifth paragraph in the second column, | 第五段第二行 |
[25:25] | Where I write about my good friend Ariel Dubois | 我写了我的好朋友艾丽尔·迪布瓦 |
[25:27] | Totally wanting junior sensation Chad Colburn. oh. | 想跟帅哥查德·科尔伯恩交往 |
[25:33] | 高二学生婕咪·波特曼死于车祸 母亲吃多了处方药 在高速公路上开错了车道 | |
[25:42] | Uh, you know, I was just kidding | 刚刚我跟你说的最后一部分 |
[25:45] | About that last part, right? | 是在跟你开玩笑 |
[25:48] | I didn’t actually write about you wanting Chad Colburn. | 我真的没写你喜欢的查德·科尔伯恩 |
[26:05] | But why do you care? | 为什么你还在意呢 |
[26:07] | What kind of question is that? | 那是什么问题 |
[26:10] | Oh, I don’t know. I’m just fascinated. | 我不知道 我只是有点叹为观止 |
[26:12] | I mean, after all these years | 我是说这么多年过去了 |
[26:13] | I’m still trying to figure out how your mind works. | 我仍然试着解读你大脑如何工作 |
[26:16] | I mean, this guy, he gets blown up trying to rob a bank. | 这个人脑一热想要抢劫银行 |
[26:19] | The guy who made his living robbing banks. | 这个人以抢劫银行为生 |
[26:21] | The guy who once walked into a bank | 这个人曾握着手榴弹 |
[26:22] | Full of people with a hand grenade. | 走进人流拥挤的银行 |
[26:24] | Me? I kinda figure good riddance. | 至于我 我得想办法不去烦恼这些 |
[26:27] | But you– you’re all worked up | 但你会发现 |
[26:28] | That maybe somehow this guy’s a victim in all this. | 也许这个人在整个事件中是个受害者 |
[26:32] | Well, maybe it has nothing to do with him. | 也许这件事与他无关 |
[26:35] | I mean, it’s more like… | 这更像 |
[26:39] | It’s like a thank you note that you didn’t write. | 像一份不是你写的感谢信 |
[26:42] | You wake up every morning and you think, | 每天早晨你醒过来 然后想 |
[26:43] | “Oh, gotta write that note.” | “得写个便条了” |
[26:45] | And you never get around to it. | 可你从未有时间去做 |
[26:46] | And then one day you finally do it. You write it. | 某天终于有时间了 你写了下来 |
[26:49] | And then you feel better. You feel… | 你就会觉得舒服一点 你觉得 |
[26:52] | In balance. | 心理平衡一点 |
[26:55] | I just know that this guy | 我只知道这个人 |
[26:56] | Did not walk into that bank of his own free will. | 并非是心甘情愿走进那家银行 |
[26:59] | And until everybody else knows it… | 直到大家都知道这么个事实后… |
[27:03] | And you call that thing a gift. | 你把那能力称为恩赐 |
[27:17] | Hello-hello? | 你好 |
[27:19] | You were right and I was wrong. | 你是对的 我错了 |
[27:21] | You were right and we were all wrong. | 你是对的 我们都错了 |
[27:23] | Really? What I was right about? | 真的吗 我对在哪了 |
[27:25] | Well, Jesse Reeder, for one. | 杰西·里德的事是一件 |
[27:27] | We found him. | 我们找到了他 |
[27:28] | We found that trailer you dreamed about, too. | 我们也找到了你梦到的那个卡车 |
[27:30] | It’s like bombs us in here. | 他貌似是想在车里把我们炸了 |
[27:32] | Wires, detonators, blasting caps, you name it. | 你说的电线 炸药 起爆雷管都有 |
[27:36] | Even a mannequin rigged up with one of his bomb vests. | 甚至还有套着炸弹背心的人体模型 |
[27:38] | Which makes me think | 这让我们想到 |
[27:40] | Maybe you were right about Troy Sanborn. | 也许你说的特洛伊·桑伯恩的事是对的 |
[27:42] | Maybe he was a patsy. | 也许他是个替罪羊 |
[27:44] | Maybe Reeder was the one pulling the strings. | 也许里德才是那个不择手段的人 |
[27:46] | Really? Did Reeder confess? | 真的吗 里德坦白了吗 |
[27:48] | No, but then he’s not in much of a position to. | 没 他没理由坦白 |
[27:52] | Looks like he was gearing up to rob another bank, | 当时他的脸色不对 |
[27:54] | When something went off in his face. | 似乎正准备抢劫另一家银行 |
[27:56] | Truth is, there’s just not a whole lot left of him. | 事实是他没有留下什么把柄 |
[28:00] | The way it stands, | 目前的方法就是 |
[28:02] | Forensics is going to have to scrape bits and pieces | 让法医从墙壁和天花板上 |
[28:04] | Off the walls and ceiling | 弄些碎片 |
[28:05] | So we can make a DNA match and issue a death certificate. | 我们就可以进行DNA配对 得出死亡证明 |
[28:09] | Well, thanks for that visual. | 谢谢你提供的画面 |
[28:11] | I’m going to go back to sleep now. | 我现在打算继续睡觉 |
[28:12] | Well, I’m going to try, anyway. | 总之 我会试试看能梦见什么 |
[28:14] | Nighty-night. | 晚安 |
[28:17] | There you go. | 就这样了 |
[28:20] | All your thank you notes are done. | 你把所有感谢信都写了 |
[28:22] | You feel better? | 感觉好些吗 |
[28:24] | I don’t know. Ask me in the morning. | 不知道 明早再问我 |
[28:46] | I’m going to die. | 我要死了 |
[28:47] | We’re both going to die, Mr. Sanborn. | 我们都会死 桑伯恩先生 |
[28:52] | Just not today. | 不过不是今天 |
[28:58] | Mind if I ask why you’re holding those keys there? | 介意我问为什么你拿着那些钥匙吗 |
[29:01] | Um, they open the safe deposit boxes. | 用来打开安全储物箱 |
[29:04] | The man who put this vest on me | 给我穿炸弹衣的那个男人 |
[29:07] | Told me to get them from the bank manager. | 叫我去银行经理那拿钥匙 |
[29:09] | He was very specific. | 他很独特 |
[29:11] | What do you say you let me hold them for a little while? | 为什么不让我保管一会这些钥匙呢 |
[29:13] | – That rattling’s kind of distracting. – Okay. | -那些叮当声令我分心 -好的 |
[29:18] | There you go. | 给你 |
[29:20] | There you go. | 给你了 |
[29:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:26] | We’re about ready to get down to business here. | 我们准备开始了 |
[29:29] | I’m going to make a quick sweep, | 我去清理一下 |
[29:30] | Make sure nobody’s here, and then we’ll get started. | 确保没人在我们才开始 |
[29:32] | – Okay? – No, you’re leaving me? | -明白吗 -不 你要离开我吗 |
[29:35] | Just for a second, I promise. | 我保证只离开一小会儿 |
[29:37] | Now, you stand here and try not to move, | 现在站这里别动 |
[29:40] | And then i’ll be right back. Okay? In a jiffy. | 我马上回来行吗 一眨眼功夫 |
[29:43] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[29:49] | Nice and easy, Troy. | 放轻松 特洛伊 |
[29:51] | Stay perfectly still. | 站稳点哦 |
[30:49] | Okay, we’re ready to get started. | 我们可以开始了 |
[30:54] | Try to stay calm, Mr. Sanborn. | 试着保持平静 桑伯恩先生 |
[30:56] | I think I’ve got this wiring system all figured out. | 我想我已经搞清楚了这些线路 |
[31:04] | I’m sorry, Allison, but you’re telling me | 抱歉 艾莉森 你告诉我 |
[31:06] | That you think Patrick Wilkes, | 你认为帕特里克·威尔克斯既是 |
[31:07] | The man who almost got himself killed | 那个不惜性命拆除炸弹的人 |
[31:09] | Trying to defuse that bomb, is the same man | 也是把炸弹绑到 |
[31:11] | Who strapped it on to Troy Sanborn? | 特洛伊·桑伯恩身上的那个人吗 |
[31:13] | Not only that. I’m telling you | 还不止如此 我告诉你 |
[31:14] | He managed to steal a little over $400,000 | 他当时还计划偷 |
[31:17] | While he was at it. | 四十多万美金呢 |
[31:18] | That doesn’t sense. The bomb almost killed Wilkes. | 没道理啊 那炸弹差点炸死威尔克斯 |
[31:20] | No, it didn’t. After he triggered the detonating device– | 不会的 他启动引爆装置后 |
[31:22] | And make no mistake, he is the one who triggered it– | 准确来说 他是唯一能启动的人 |
[31:25] | He had a few seconds to jump behind that desk. | 他有几秒钟时间可以跳到桌子底下 |
[31:27] | And he knew he would have those few seconds | 他知道他有几秒钟时间 |
[31:29] | Cause he’s the one who rigged that bomb. | 因为他就是那个引爆装置的人 |
[31:32] | I mean, think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[31:33] | How much sense does it make | 把炸弹绑到某人身上 |
[31:34] | To strap a bomb onto somebody | 逼迫他帮你抢劫银行 |
[31:36] | And ask them to rob a bank for you? | 这能说得通吧 |
[31:38] | I mean, how can you be sure that the police aren’t going | 你怎么能确定警察不会 |
[31:40] | To follow him back to where you’re hiding? | 跟踪他到你的藏身之处呢 |
[31:42] | Wouldn’t you be better off | 你最好自己想办法 |
[31:44] | Figuring a way to get into the bank yourself, | 找个进银行偷窃的好方法 |
[31:46] | So you could hide the money where no one would find it? | 这样就可以把钱藏在无人知晓的地方了 |
[31:50] | Patrick Wilkes knew that | 帕特里克·威尔克斯知道 |
[31:51] | He was gonna be called in to defuse that bomb, | 他要被叫来拆炸弹 |
[31:53] | Just like he knew the police | 就像他知道当警方 |
[31:54] | Were gonna cut the power to that bank | 和特洛伊·桑伯恩交涉的时候 |
[31:56] | While they were negotiating with Troy Sanborn. | 他们会断掉银行的供电一样 |
[31:58] | He was counting on it. | 他计算好了 |
[31:59] | With all of the security cameras down, | 安保摄像机断电后 |
[32:01] | He’d have plenty of time | 他就会有充足的时间 |
[32:02] | To-to stash the money that he’d forced Sanborn to steal, | 去把他强迫桑伯恩偷来的钱存起来了 |
[32:05] | And after that, the bomb took care of the rest. | 在这之后 炸弹就能解决剩下的事了 |
[32:08] | The one witness that he had to the crime was dead, | 看到他作案的唯一证人死了 |
[32:11] | And the money that he took | 他带走的那些钱 |
[32:12] | Would be presumed lost in the explosion. | 别人也会以为是在爆炸中丢失了 |
[32:14] | No one would even bother trying to look for it. | 甚至根本没人会去找那些钱 |
[32:17] | Allison, we found a bomb vest identical | 艾莉森 我们找到了一件炸弹衣 |
[32:20] | To the one that killed Troy Sanborn | 和在杰西·里德家 |
[32:22] | In Jesse Reeder’s home. | 杀了特洛伊·桑伯恩那件一样 |
[32:24] | Jesse Reeder’s the guy you told us to go find, remember? | 杰西·里德是你要我们去找的人 记得吗 |
[32:26] | So, Reeder built and tested a bomb for Wilkes. | 里德为威尔克斯制造并测试了炸弹 |
[32:29] | And Wilkes didn’t need Reeder anymore. Boom. | 威尔克斯不再需要里德了 就炸了他 |
[32:32] | I bet you Wilkes is counting on the fact | 我打赌威尔克斯肯定以为 |
[32:34] | That finding Reeder’s body closes the case. | 找到里德的尸体 案子就了结了 |
[32:39] | I don’t know what to tell you, Allison. | 艾莉森 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[32:40] | Most people in this city think that | 大部分市民都认为 |
[32:42] | Patrick Wilkes is a hero. | 帕特里克·威尔克斯是个英雄 |
[32:44] | They’re even giving him a medal this afternoon. | 他们今天下午还给他颁了个奖牌 |
[32:46] | I can prove what Wilkes did. | 我可以证明威尔克斯的所作所为 |
[32:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:51] | Serial numbers on the deposit boxes that Wilkes used. | 威尔克斯用过的储物箱的序列号 |
[32:54] | Open them up. You’ll find the money. | 打开箱子 你就会找到那笔钱 |
[33:01] | Here’s the thing. | 从现在开始 |
[33:03] | You can’t get in the car with your mom again. | 你妈开车的时候 |
[33:05] | Now when she’s driving. | 你别和她坐一辆车了 |
[33:07] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[33:09] | Look, I know that you love her, | 我知道你爱她 |
[33:10] | And I know that it’s really hard to wrap your brain around it, | 我知道你不能理解 |
[33:13] | But she’s going to get you killed if you let her, | 但是如果你让她开的话 会把你害死的 |
[33:16] | So you can’t let her. | 所以你不能再让她开车了 |
[33:20] | I’m not guessing about something that might happen. | 我不是在猜测可能发生的事情 |
[33:24] | I am telling you about something that is going to happen. | 我是在告诉你必然会发生的事情 |
[33:29] | This is the thing that people talk about about you and your mom, isn’t it? | 这就是别人说的你和你妈的事情 是吗 |
[33:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:37] | Well, you don’t know what you’re saying. | 你都不知道你在讲什么 |
[33:39] | I mean, you don’t know my mom. | 我是说 你都不认识我妈 |
[33:41] | She’s a great mom. | 她是个伟大的母亲 |
[33:43] | She is a great mom, | 她是个伟大的母亲 |
[33:46] | But she’s got a problem. | 但是她有点瑕疵 |
[33:53] | So, how do I get to school? | 那我怎么上学呢 |
[33:55] | We’ll walk. | 我们走路上学 |
[33:57] | I’ll walk with you. | 我和你一起走 |
[34:00] | And after school, you can practice driving with me | 放学后 你可以和我一起练习开车 |
[34:04] | So that we can get you your license, | 那你自己就能弄到护照了 |
[34:07] | So that you can drive, really drive, | 然后你就可以自己开车了 真正的开车 |
[34:10] | And not just take the blame when she does. | 而不是在她开车的时候你在旁边抱怨了 |
[34:14] | So call her | 打电话给她吧 |
[34:16] | And tell her that she doesn’t have to pick you up | 告诉她放学后要和一个朋友一起走回家 |
[34:19] | Because you’re gonna walk home with a friend. | 让她别来接你了 |
[34:31] | What do you mean, the money wasn’t there? | 你什么意思 钱不在那吗 |
[34:33] | I mean, we went to the bank, | 我们去了银行 |
[34:34] | And we opened up the safe deposit boxes you told us about, | 打开了你说的安全储物箱 |
[34:36] | And they were empty. | 里面是空的 |
[34:37] | According to the manager, | 管理员说 |
[34:38] | The woman who rented them came in | 租用储物箱的女人早上进去了 |
[34:40] | First thing in the morning, and, uh, cleaned them out. | 直接把储物箱的东西都拿走了 |
[34:42] | Woman? What woman? | 女人 什么女人 |
[34:44] | And how did she get in there? | 她怎么进去的 |
[34:45] | I thought the bank was closed for repairs. | 我想银行应该关门维修了 |
[34:48] | It is, except for the safe deposit boxes. | 是的 但是安全储物箱不用维修 |
[34:50] | They’re downstairs, | 箱子都在楼下 |
[34:50] | And there wasn’t any damage down there. | 那里没什么损坏的 |
[34:52] | Now, as for who this woman was, | 关于那个女人 |
[34:53] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 你的猜测跟我一样 |
[34:55] | The paperwork she filled out was signed Alma Harrison. | 资料上登记的姓名是阿尔玛·哈里森 |
[34:58] | Only thing I can tell you for sure is that that’s not her real name. | 我唯一能确认的是那不是真名 |
[35:01] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:02] | The driver’s license, credit card, social, home address | 她在银行填的驾照 家庭住址 信用卡 |
[35:06] | She filled out at the bank all that’s bogus. | 社会关系 全是假的 |
[35:07] | We don’t even have a good picture of her on the bank security system. | 银行安保系统上都没她的清晰照片 |
[35:13] | I’m looking at the footage that was recorded | 我在看她租用储物箱那天 |
[35:15] | On the day she rented the boxes, | 被记录下来的影像 |
[35:16] | And all I can tell you is that she’s caucasian, | 我只能告诉你 她是个白人 |
[35:19] | Approximately five feet, five inches, | 约五英尺五英寸高 |
[35:21] | And knows how to duck every time she gets close to one of the cameras. | 她每次接近摄像头都遮掩了自己 |
[35:25] | Well, obviously, she’s Wilkes’s accomplice. | 很明显 她是威尔克斯的同伙 |
[35:27] | He-he stashed the money, and she went in to get it. | 她把钱存起来了 然后又进去拿 |
[35:30] | You got to bring Wilkes in. | 你得拘留威尔克斯 |
[35:32] | Based on what? | 以什么理由 |
[35:33] | None of this proves anything. | 这些都证明不了什么 |
[35:34] | A woman with a fake ID rented some boxes at a bank. | 一个女的用假身份证租用了银行储物箱 |
[35:37] | Now, would I like to find her? Sure. | 我能找到她吗 当然 |
[35:40] | Ask her some questions about Patrick Wilkes? | 问她关于帕特里克·威尔克斯的事情 |
[35:42] | Absolutely. | 的确行得通 |
[35:43] | But I don’t have a name, and I don’t have an address. | 但是我没她的名字 地址也没 |
[35:45] | And unless you can tell me where to locate her, I’m sorry, | 除非你告诉我能在哪找到她 抱歉 |
[35:47] | But I just can’t see us bringing a case against this guy. | 但是我们还不能直接起诉这个人 |
[35:51] | We still friends? | 我们还是朋友吗 |
[35:52] | Not so sure about that. | 我不太确定 |
[36:00] | You look happy. | 你看起来不高兴 |
[36:01] | Looks can be deceiving. | 不能光看外表 |
[36:03] | I got some good news and some bad news. | 我有些好消息和坏消息 |
[36:05] | Which do you want? | 你要听哪个 |
[36:07] | Give me some good news. | 说点好消息吧 |
[36:08] | I could use some good news. | 好消息或许对我有用 |
[36:10] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[36:11] | The insurance company wants to write us a check for $2,300. | 保险公司想给我们一张两千三美元的支票 |
[36:14] | Well, actually, that is good news. | 事实上 这是个好消息 |
[36:15] | So, what’s the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[36:17] | The bad news is, it’s going to cost over $7,000 to repair your car, | 坏消息是 修理你的车要花七千美元 |
[36:21] | Which makes no sense. | 简直是浪费 |
[36:23] | I think we need to think about getting a new car. | 我们要考虑买一辆新车了 |
[36:25] | I don’t want to think about buying a new car. | 但我并不想买新车 |
[36:27] | I have other things to think about. | 我还有别的事情需要考虑 |
[36:29] | You need a car, | 你需要一辆车 |
[36:31] | And putting $7,000 into one from the early ’90s… | 把七千美元花在一辆90年代初期 |
[36:33] | Hey, I heard you. | 我听到你说的了 |
[36:36] | You know, most people kind of like getting a new car. | 许多人喜欢得到一辆新车 |
[36:38] | They think it’s fun, they find it exciting. | 他们感觉这样很棒 |
[36:40] | Well, I’m not like most people. | 好吧 但我和他们不一样 |
[36:44] | You know my dad gave me that car as a present for graduating college. | 我爸爸把那辆车当做大学毕业礼物送给我 |
[36:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:48] | Well, did I ever tell you what I told him when he gave it to me? | 我没跟你说过他送给我时我说了什么吧 |
[36:52] | I said I hated it. | 我说我很讨厌这车 |
[36:53] | I said, “what kind of person gives a 21-year-old girl | 我说”谁会送一辆越野车给一个 |
[36:56] | A station wagon?” | 二十一岁的女孩儿呢” |
[36:59] | And he just looked at me, and he said, | 然后他就盯着我说 |
[37:01] | “It’s really safe.” | “因为它很安全” |
[37:04] | And he died four days later. | 他四天后就死了 |
[37:06] | So, don’t push it. | 所以别提这件事了 |
[37:08] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我将要去做什么 |
[37:11] | I’ve known what I had to do | 自从我梦见过艾丽尔 |
[37:12] | Since I had that dream of Ariel and the girls | 还有那些女孩子 |
[37:14] | And-and that… that wide road and that truck. | 还有那条大路和卡车 |
[37:17] | And I will deal with it when it has to be dealt with. | 我会去对付一切需要应对的事 |
[37:22] | It’s done. | 搞定 |
[37:23] | Alma Harrison is now the proud renter | 阿尔玛·哈里森现在是六个 |
[37:25] | Of six large safe deposit boxes at Mariposa national. | 马瑞波萨国家银行保险柜的主人 |
[37:29] | No trouble with the fake ID, the credit card? | 假身份证和信用卡没问题吧 |
[37:32] | None. but do you want to hear something funny? | 没问题 不过你想听点有趣的事吗 |
[37:35] | You gave Alma the same birthday as the bank manager. | 你把阿尔玛的生日编的跟银行经理一样 |
[37:38] | Told him I’d send him a card that day. | 告诉他那天我会送他一张贺卡 |
[37:40] | Aren’t I an angel? | 我很善良吧 |
[37:44] | I’m headed back to my place now. | 我现在回我的住处去 |
[37:47] | Come by after work, | 下班后来我这儿 |
[37:48] | And I will give you the keys to the boxes. | 拿保险柜的钥匙 |
[37:50] | – Please enter an address. – What was that? | -请输入目的地 -谁在说话 |
[37:53] | Uh, it’s nothing. | 没谁 |
[37:55] | It’s the nav system in my car. | 是我车里的导航系统 |
[37:57] | I got a little turned around | 从皮若亚过来的路上 |
[37:58] | On my way down from Peoria, so | 我小小的改变了一下计划 |
[38:01] | I thought I would try to find a quicker way back. | 我想我可以找个更快捷的路回去 |
[38:07] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[38:09] | Baby, tell me you didn’t just say that you’re in your car. | 宝贝 不要告诉我你在自己的车里 |
[38:12] | Tell me you took a taxi, like we planned. | 你有没有像计划那样坐出租 |
[38:15] | I didn’t take a taxi, Patrick. | 我没有坐出租 帕特里克 |
[38:17] | How many times did we go over this? | 我们预演过多少次了 |
[38:20] | The bank has security cameras outside, too. | 银行外部也有安保摄像的 |
[38:23] | If one of them recorded your license plate… | 如果你的牌照被拍到了 |
[38:24] | I didn’t come here in my car, okay? | 我没有开自己的车来 |
[38:27] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是傻瓜 |
[38:28] | I thought I should test run | 我要在去银行之前 |
[38:29] | The ID and credit cards you gave me | 试一下你给我的 |
[38:31] | Before I used them at the bank, | 身份证和信用卡 |
[38:33] | So I rented a car for myself. | 所以我租了一辆车 |
[38:36] | If my license plate got recorded, who cares? | 就算我的牌照被拍下来了又怎样 |
[38:39] | They’ll just trace it back | 他们最多追查到 |
[38:40] | To the rental office and Alma Harrison. | 租车公司和阿尔玛·哈里森 |
[38:44] | – Damn it! – What’s wrong? | -该死 -怎么啦 |
[38:46] | I dropped my CD between the seats, and I can’t find it. | 我把CD掉在座位里 而且找不到了 |
[38:50] | Screw it. | 算了 |
[38:51] | In a few days, I will be able to buy all the music I want. | 几天后我随便想买什么音乐都可以 |
[38:55] | If the guy at the rental office finds it, he can keep it. | 如果租车公司的人找到了就归他 |
[39:45] | Please enter an address. | 请输入地址 |
[39:53] | Peoria. | 皮若亚 |
[40:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:03] | Stunning turn of events as sergeant Patrick Wilkes, | 帕特里克·威尔克斯中尉爆出惊人黑幕 |
[40:07] | Who only yesterday was honored | 昨日因处理马瑞波萨国家银行 |
[40:08] | By the city for his heroic effort | 抢劫案的英勇表现 |
[40:10] | During the recent Mariposa national bank robbery, | 而被授予城市荣誉勋章的他 |
[40:14] | Was arrested this morning | 今早因参与该项犯罪 |
[40:15] | For masterminding the robbery himself. | 而被当局抓捕 |
[40:18] | The nearly $400,000 | 本周早些时间 |
[40:20] | That was thought destroyed in the explosion | 在市中心银行爆炸案中 |
[40:22] | That rocked the downtown bank earlier this week | 被认为损毁的将近四十万美元 |
[40:24] | Was recovered earlier today at the home | 今早在威尔克斯共犯 |
[40:26] | Of Wilkes’s alleged accomplice, Erica Duvall of Peoria. | 埃里卡·杜瓦尔在皮若亚的家中找到 |
[40:30] | Peoria. | 皮若亚 |
[40:32] | Okay. Ready to go. | 好了 准备走了 |
[40:34] | Where are the girls? | 姑娘们在哪 |
[40:35] | Uh, Ariel already took them to school. | 艾丽尔已经送她们去学校了 |
[40:38] | Really? | 真的 |
[40:57] | Come on. Get in. We’re not walking today. | 来 上车 今天不用走路了 |
[41:00] | Wow. Is this new? | 哇 这是辆新的 |
[41:02] | Yeah. My mom was renting it, | 是啊 我妈妈租的 |
[41:04] | And then, she called them this morning | 然后今早她打电话 |
[41:05] | And told them that she wanted to buy it. | 说要买下这辆车 |
[41:06] | Nice. Yeah. | 哇 太棒了 |
[41:08] | Okay. Onomatopoeia. | 是的 拟声词 |
[41:10] | What a dumb word. | 好笨的词啊 |
[41:12] | I didn’t ask you to judge it. | 我又没让你评价它 |
[41:14] | I asked you to spell it. | 我要你把它拼出来 |
[41:15] | Well,that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a dumb word. | 好吧 但它愚蠢是不争的事实 |
[41:18] | I mean, you got to wonder what was going on in the room | 你一定会好奇 这个词诞生的当天 |
[41:21] | The day they needed to make up that word. | 那个房间里发生了什么 |
[41:23] | Is there really a room where they do that? | 真的有专门造词的房间吗 |
[41:25] | There’s got to be. right? | 应该有的吧 对吧 |