时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Hey. You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[01:03] | Need something cold. | 想吃点凉的 |
[01:04] | Hey, how’s that flu? | 感冒好些了吗 |
[01:06] | That cough doesn’t sound good. | 咳成那样感觉很糟 |
[01:08] | I don’t know why not. | 不知道为什么 |
[01:09] | I’ve been practicing it all night. | 每天晚上都这样 |
[02:00] | No, no, no, no, I understand. | 不 不 不 我明白 |
[02:01] | I don’t live in your area, but I… | 我没住在你们的管辖区域 但我… |
[02:03] | I’ve called all the clinics around us, and, well, | 问遍了周围的所有诊所 |
[02:06] | They all seem to be out of the flu vaccine. | 看起来他们都没有流感疫苗 |
[02:09] | N-no, I understand. | 不 我懂 |
[02:11] | The very young and the very old. | 老人和小孩 |
[02:12] | The thing is, my husband’s sick, and I’m worried that if I get sick, | 关键是我丈夫病了 我担心我也会生病 |
[02:15] | There’s not going to be anyone to take care of our three kids. | 那样就没人照顾三个孩子了 |
[02:22] | You can? | 可以吗 |
[02:23] | You will? | 是吗 |
[02:26] | 11:45. | 十一点三刻 |
[02:30] | Is there any way you could do that any earlier? | 时间有办法提前一点吗 |
[02:32] | It’s just that Chandler is so far from where I work. | 钱德勒市离我上班的地方比较远 |
[02:36] | You know what, never mind. | 算了 没关系 |
[02:38] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[02:38] | 11:45. I will be there. | 十一点三刻 我会去的 |
[02:40] | Don’t give anyone my shot. | 别把我的那份给别人注射 |
[02:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:44] | Boy, you sure seem happy for someone that’s going to get a shot. | 妈呀 你确定有人打针会高兴吗 |
[02:47] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我确定 |
[02:48] | You guys are lucky you got yours at school, | 你们几个家伙很幸运能在学校打疫苗 |
[02:50] | But I missed mine at work, And with daddy sick and all… | 单位的疫苗我没打上 爸爸又病了 |
[02:52] | Mom, do you want me to take that to dad | 妈妈 想让我把那个拿给爸爸吗 |
[02:53] | so that you can, uh, have some breakfast? | 那样你就能…吃早餐了 |
[02:56] | Would you? | 你拿 |
[02:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Hey, mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:01] | How’s that detective you work with doing? | 和你一起工作的警探怎么样 |
[03:03] | Detective Scanlon? | 斯坎隆警探 |
[03:05] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[03:06] | He’s got a beautiful little baby girl. | 他有个漂亮的小女儿 |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:09] | He’s good. Definitely. | 他挺好 的确 |
[03:10] | Why do you ask? | 为何问起他 |
[03:11] | I just had this dream last night that didn’t make much sense. | 昨晚我做了个梦 有点说不通 |
[03:16] | What kind of dream? | 什么样的梦 |
[03:17] | It was nothing really. | 实际上没什么 |
[03:18] | I mean, he was just sitting in a restaurant with this pretty blonde lady, | 他和一个金发碧眼的女士坐在一家餐馆 |
[03:22] | And he was really sad. | 看上去他很悲伤 |
[03:24] | He had this little box, and I think there was a ring in it. | 他拿着个小盒子 我想里面是戒指吧 |
[03:28] | But the big thing is, he was just really sad. | 但主要问题是 他真的很伤心 |
[03:31] | But, uh, that doesn’t make sense, right? | 但那说不通 对吗 |
[03:32] | I mean, if he already has a baby, | 如果他已经有了孩子 |
[03:35] | Then why was he giving this lady a ring? | 那为什么还要给那位女士一枚戒指呢 |
[03:37] | And what would have to happen to make him so sad? | 而且什么事会令他如此伤心呢 |
[03:41] | I don’t know, honey. | 不知道 亲爱的 |
[03:42] | Those are all really good questions. | 真是堆好问题 |
[03:44] | Hmm. so, you don’t think it makes much sense, either, huh? | 你也觉得说不通 是吧 |
[03:48] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[04:18] | So, what do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[04:21] | Good ring, nice ring? | 戒指是好还是漂亮 |
[04:24] | It’s very good. | 很好 |
[04:25] | It’s very nice. | 也很漂亮 |
[04:27] | You think Lynn will like it? | 你觉得林恩会喜欢吗 |
[04:30] | Well, of course, she’ll like it. | 当然 她会喜欢的 |
[04:32] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁会不喜欢呢 |
[04:34] | I was thinking maybe tonight. | 我想着也许今晚 |
[04:35] | Figure it’s time. | 找个时间 |
[04:36] | I wait much longer, | 我等得太久了 |
[04:37] | Little Leigh will be old enough to be the maid of honor. | 我女儿的年龄足以做伴娘了 |
[04:42] | Boy, there’s a lot of strangers around here today. | 伙计 今天这里有很多陌生人 |
[04:44] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了吗 |
[04:45] | It’s a big hush-hush briefing with some guy from FEMA. | 联邦应急管理局的家伙 神神秘秘的 |
[04:48] | You’re not going? | 你不去吗 |
[04:48] | Not going. wasn’t asked. Damn glad about it, too. | 不去 也很高兴没叫我去 |
[04:51] | I have somewhere to be at 11:45. | 十一点三刻我得去个地方 |
[05:00] | This picture was taken in 1996. | 照片是1996年拍的 |
[05:03] | The subject lived in a small village in the | 患者居住在刚果民主共和国的 |
[05:05] | Democratic Republic of the Congo. | 一个小村庄里 |
[05:08] | He succumbed to a disease called viral hemorrhagic fever. | 他死于一种名为出血热的病毒 |
[05:12] | It’s very rare. | 这很罕见 |
[05:13] | The strain responsible for this man’s death is called FV-39. | 造成此人死亡的菌种叫做FV-39 |
[05:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[05:19] | FV-39 is of particular concern to us | FV-39和我们密切相关 |
[05:23] | Because the virus holds up well in transport and weaponization. | 因为这种病毒便于运输和研制武器 |
[05:27] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[05:27] | There are a few of us who believe that it would be an | 我们中的少部分人相信它会是 |
[05:30] | Ideal agent for a bioterrorist attack against The United States. | 对抗美国生物恐怖袭击的理想药剂 |
[05:35] | FEMA has been trying to create an antiserum, | 联邦应急管理局在尝试研制一种抗血清 |
[05:38] | A cure that can be deployed in the | 在生物恐怖袭击事件中 |
[05:40] | Event of just such a bioterrorist attack. | 可以广泛应用于治疗 |
[05:43] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[05:43] | We’ve been working very closely with a company right | 我们与菲尼克斯中队密切配合 |
[05:45] | Here in Phoenix that is at the forefront of that effort. | 他们的研究工作已走在了最前沿 |
[05:49] | Dr. Erik Westphal | 埃里克·韦斯特弗博士 |
[05:50] | Heads up the bio-pathology division of united Southfield. | 负责联合南菲尔德的生物病理学 |
[05:55] | I’ll let him take it from here. | 由他给大家讲解 |
[05:56] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[05:59] | Our lab is a biosafety level four lab. | 我们是四级生物研究安全性实验室 |
[06:03] | That means we’re handling some of the deadliest microbes on the planet. | 就是说我们处理的是世界上最危险的细菌 |
[06:06] | Uh, naturally, | 自然的 |
[06:07] | Both our company and the federal government spend | 我们的中队和联邦政府花费了 |
[06:10] | Extraordinary amounts of time and money monitoring our inventory. | 非常多的时间和金钱来监控我们的存样 |
[06:16] | When the government inspectors gathered | 当政府监察员收集了数据 |
[06:18] | Their data and filed their latest reports, | 并登记更新他们的报告时 |
[06:21] | There appeared to be trace amounts of | 结果表明我们的样本里 |
[06:23] | FV-39 cultures missing from some of our samples. | 丢失了部分人工培养的FV-39 |
[06:27] | This isn’t the kind of thing that you would notice on a day-to-day basis, | 这不同于你熟知的日常事物 |
[06:31] | But over time… | 久而久之… |
[06:34] | There is a measurable amount of this bug | 会有我们不能简单估量的 |
[06:37] | That we simply can’t account for. | 相当数量的病菌 |
[06:40] | Worst case scenario, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 最坏的情况是 |
[06:42] | Is that someone either sold or gave these cultures to | 有人出售或者赠予给那些 |
[06:45] | Someone who intends to use them as a weapon of mass destruction. | 试图把这些人当做大规模杀伤性武器的家伙 |
[06:50] | We at FEMA need to move forward as though that were the case. | 我们联邦应急管理局会继续处理这起案件 |
[06:53] | So, what does this mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:54] | Is homeland security issuing some kind of alert? | 国土安全局要发布紧急预警吗 |
[06:57] | Quite the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[06:58] | There will be no alert. | 不做预警 |
[07:00] | There will be no notification. | 不发通告 |
[07:02] | There will be no public announcement of any kind. | 不做任何形式的公开宣告 |
[07:06] | As a matter of fact, the only people who know anything about this | 事实上 了解这件事的人 |
[07:09] | Are sitting in this room right now, | 无一例外地到场了 |
[07:11] | And that is the way it’s got to stay. | 所以消息不会传出去 |
[07:14] | Dr. Westphal doesn’t happen to agree with that decision, | 韦斯特弗博士不同意这么做 |
[07:17] | But the fact is, at this moment, ladies and gentlemen, | 但事实上 诸位 在这种紧要关头 |
[07:20] | we do not have an effective antiserum in sufficient quantities to deal with this. | 我们没有足够的疫苗来控制疫情 |
[07:25] | As a result, the preventive measures that we can take are limited. | 因此我们能做的预防措施是有限的 |
[07:29] | Dr. Westphal, if this virus– this FV-39– is out there, | 韦斯特弗博士 如果FV-39病毒一旦蔓延 |
[07:35] | how bad could it get? | 后果会有多严重 |
[07:37] | How many people would be affected? | 有多少人会受到牵连 |
[07:39] | It’s hard to say. | 这个不好说 |
[07:40] | It’s not an airborne virus. | 这种病毒不是通过空气传播的 |
[07:42] | It is spread by people, to people, | 而是通过人与人互相接触传播的 |
[07:44] | And it carries a mortality rate of about 85%, | 并且有着85%的死亡率 |
[07:47] | Which is what makes it such an effective threat. | 所以才会造成如此恐慌的局面 |
[07:50] | Again, depending on how long it was out there | 重说一遍 这要取决于病毒传播了多久 |
[07:52] | And how soon we were able to contain it… | 还有我们多久能控制住疫情 |
[07:57] | Hundreds of dead? | 有上百人会死亡? |
[07:59] | Thousands, maybe. | 或者是上千 |
[08:02] | It’s just too hard to say for sure. | 很难给出确切的答案 |
[08:06] | You did the right thing. | 你没做错 |
[08:10] | There’s nothing to be gained by | 对于一个正在打算求婚的男人来说 |
[08:11] | Telling a man who’s contemplating proposing | 你说的已经够多了 |
[08:14] | That it might not– and I underline | 也许…我是说 |
[08:16] | “might not”– go exactly the way he hopes. | “也许” 是他所希望的最好方式了 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道了 |
[08:20] | But you should have seen his face. He looked so vulnerable. | 你要是看到他当时的表情就知道了 很脆弱 |
[08:23] | I just… I hate the idea of him getting his feelings hurt. | 我不希望伤害到他的感情 |
[08:26] | Well, if Bridgette’s right, | 如果布里奇特是对的话 |
[08:29] | He’s going to get his feelings hurt no matter what you do– um, | 不管你做什么他都会受伤害的 |
[08:32] | Either by you or… or at dinner tonight. | 这和你还有你的晚餐无关 |
[08:37] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢老公 |
[08:38] | That… that… that helps. | 很管用 |
[08:39] | That feels better. Thanks. | 现在感觉好多了 |
[08:41] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[08:42] | Oh, uh, honey, can you do me a favor? | 噢 亲爱的 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[08:45] | I’m running late for my flu shot, | 我去接种疫苗快迟到了 |
[08:46] | And I left the number of the clinic in the kitchen on the counter. | 我把诊所的电话落在厨房的柜子上了 |
[08:50] | Can you go read it to me so I can let them know that I’m still coming? | 你能帮我看一下吗 我想告诉诊所我还去 |
[08:53] | You want me to go all the way back to the kitchen? | 你想让我再走回厨房吗 |
[08:55] | Honey, please. | 亲爱的 拜托啦 |
[08:57] | I don’t want them to give away my flu shot. | 我不想白白浪费注射疫苗的机会 |
[09:10] | You still there? | 还在吗 |
[09:11] | I think there’s going to be an accident. | 要发生交通事故了 |
[09:13] | What? | 什么 |
[09:14] | Honey, hang up the phone. | 亲爱的 撂电话之后 |
[09:15] | Call 911. | 给911打电话 |
[09:16] | Tell them to send an ambulance to north beeline highway, | 让他们派一辆救护车到北直线高速公路 |
[09:18] | Just south of shea boulevard. | 就在林荫大道南侧 |
[09:20] | Tell them to send a fire truck. | 再让他们派一辆消防车 |
[09:21] | There’s a man who’s about to crash, | 有一个男人要撞桥墩了 |
[09:23] | And he’s got a backseat full of gasoline. | 后座上满载汽油 |
[09:43] | Sir! | 先生 |
[09:44] | Sir! Wake up! | 先生 快醒醒 |
[09:47] | Sir, sir, wake up! | 先生 快醒醒啊 |
[09:49] | What are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[09:50] | Get out of the car now. | 快出来 |
[09:54] | Your car’s on fire. You have to get out now. | 你的车着火了 你必须马上出来 |
[09:56] | No. Get away! | 不 你快走 |
[09:58] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[09:59] | Open the door! | 开门啊 |
[10:00] | Go away! get away! | 快走吧 快走啊 |
[10:02] | You have to get out now. | 你必须快出来 |
[10:04] | Your car’s going to explode. | 车要爆炸了 |
[10:05] | Get away! | 你走 |
[10:07] | I want to die, damn it! | 我想死 见鬼 |
[10:09] | Go! | 滚啊 |
[10:10] | It’s going to explode! | 要炸了 |
[10:11] | Go! Go! | 走啊 快走 |
[10:26] | I just don’t get it. | 我就不明白了 |
[10:28] | I mean, what is the point of dreaming about something like this if… | 如果我什么都阻止不了的话 |
[10:30] | If you can’t stop it from happening? | 为什么还要让我梦到呢 |
[10:33] | Well, I wish I had an answer for you. | 我多希望我知道答案啊 |
[10:35] | I’m just glad he didn’t take you with him. | 我很高兴他没有拉着你一起死 |
[10:37] | Did, uh… did he say anything to you before the car blew up? | 在车爆炸之前 他有没有和你说什么 |
[10:40] | No, he just kept saying that he wasn’t getting out of the car. | 没有 他只是说他不会出来 |
[10:44] | He kept telling me to go away over and over. | 他一再让我走 |
[10:49] | Look, uh, the driver was determined to do what he was determined to do. | 司机只是做了一些早就决定了的事 |
[10:54] | He turned his car into a bomb. | 他故意撞车让它爆炸 |
[10:56] | Even if you had managed to get him out of it, | 即使你让他出来了 |
[10:58] | Don’t you think that ultimately he would | 你觉得他就不会 |
[11:00] | Have found some other way to get the job done? | 再找别的方法去死了吗 |
[11:05] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[11:28] | You okay? | 还好吧 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[11:35] | Yeah, fine, I guess, I… | 我很好 我想… |
[11:38] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[11:41] | It’s 1:45. Why? | 一点四十五 怎么了 |
[11:42] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[11:43] | Is there anything I can help you with? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[11:45] | I had an appointment to go get a flu shot, | 我预约今天去接种流感疫苗的 |
[11:47] | Which is why I’m out here. | 所以我才会路过那 |
[11:49] | That was over two hours ago. | 已经过了两个小时了 |
[11:51] | You know what? It’s fine. | 算了 没事了 |
[11:53] | I’m just going to call them, I’m gonna apologize… | 我会跟他们联系道歉 |
[11:57] | Suddenly I’m not feeling so good anyway. | 我突然感觉不是好了 |
[12:00] | I think I might have already caught Joe’s bug. | 我好像被乔传染了 |
[12:03] | Well, do me a favor and don’t sneeze on me, okay? | 帮帮忙别对着我打喷嚏好吧 |
[12:05] | I have big plans tonight, remember? | 我今晚还有重要计划要执行呢 |
[12:20] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[12:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:30] | Look at them. | 瞧他们 |
[12:32] | They have no idea. | 他们还被蒙在鼓里 |
[12:37] | I can’t help it. | 我却根本毫无办法 |
[12:40] | I can’t help wondering how many of them are going to survive… | 我不禁好奇他们中有多少人能存活 |
[12:43] | If you’re going to survive… | 如果你能活下去 |
[12:46] | If little Lee is going to survive. | 如果我们的小女儿能够活下去 |
[12:48] | No, you can’t talk that way. | 你不能那样讲 |
[12:50] | You can’t think that way. | 你不能那样想 |
[12:52] | We’ll figure this out, we always do. | 我们会找到对策的 总是如此 |
[12:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:56] | Are we any further along tonight than we were this morning? | 我们的调查比今天早上更深入了吗 |
[12:59] | Do we know anything now that we didn’t know then? | 我们获得新的情报了吗 |
[13:02] | How do you do it? | 你打算怎么办 |
[13:03] | How do you stop a thing you can’t see? | 你怎能阻止你看不见的东西 |
[13:10] | I think I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[13:12] | I think I just want to be with my baby. | 我只想和宝宝待在一起 |
[13:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:21] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[13:22] | We didn’t come here for this. | 我们不是来谈论这个的 |
[13:24] | Uh, you said there was something you wanted to talk to me about, | 你貌似有什么事要跟我说 |
[13:27] | Something important. | 重要的事 |
[13:29] | You know what? It’ll keep. | 以后再说吧 |
[13:32] | Let’s just go home and be with our baby. | 我们回家陪宝宝 |
[13:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:39] | I saw this horrible thing | 我看见恐怖的事故 |
[13:42] | and then I just– I got the shakes. | 浑身战栗 |
[13:45] | And then I felt kind of dizzy, felt kind of achy. | 然后我感到晕眩 疼痛 |
[13:49] | 99.6. | 摄氏37.6度 |
[13:51] | Huh? | 不会吧 |
[13:54] | You are one degree above normal. | 比正常体温高了零点几摄氏度 |
[13:56] | I feel like I’m dying. | 我感觉自己快死了 |
[13:58] | Well, I’m sorry, Allison. | 抱歉 艾莉森 |
[14:01] | I don’t want to make a liar out of you, | 我不想对你说谎 |
[14:03] | But people do not die from one-degree fevers. | 但没有人死于零点几摄氏度的寒热 |
[14:07] | I know that’s not what you want to hear, | 我知道你不想听 |
[14:09] | And it’s no fun being the bearer of bad news, | 说坏消息很无趣 |
[14:12] | But I think you have what everyone has | 但你的病很普遍 |
[14:15] | And I think you’re going to live. | 你会活下去的 |
[14:18] | Now… | 现在 |
[14:24] | Want to hear some good news? | 想听好消息吗 |
[14:26] | Now that we are both sick with the flu, | 既然我们都得了流感 |
[14:29] | I believe we can once again share the same bed. | 我们又可以同睡一张床了 |
[14:32] | Wait a second, what a good news! | 确实是个好消息 |
[14:37] | Ariel can take the girls to school tomorrow, | 艾丽尔明天可以送姑娘们上学 |
[14:39] | And maybe I’ll actually feel good enough to go back to work. | 也许我会感觉好些 回公司上班 |
[14:49] | Try to get this morning out of my mind. | 别想今天早上的事了 |
[14:54] | The smell of all that gasoline, the smell of that man burning. | 汽油的气味 死者燃烧的气味 |
[15:32] | Lee… | 李 |
[15:33] | Hi, sorry to call so late. | 抱歉这么晚打给你 |
[15:34] | I-I know you had a big evening and all, but… | 我知道你有一个很重要的夜晚 但是 |
[15:36] | Oh, no, no, that’s okay, I, uh, I kind of called a flag on the play. | 不 不 没事 昨天只是碰碰运气 |
[15:41] | Right idea, uh, wrong night. | 在错误的时间提出了正确的想法 |
[15:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:47] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[15:48] | I-I just had the oddest dream about that | 我做了一个诡异的梦 |
[15:50] | Man who burned himself alive today in that car. | 跟今天在车里故意烧死自己的的那个男人有关 |
[15:53] | I think he was sick, Lee, really sick. | 我认为他病了 李 病得不轻 |
[15:56] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[15:57] | I don’t know, I just had a dream, and in it he was coughing, | 我不知道 我只是梦到他在咳嗽 |
[16:01] | He had these white, oozy things on his face, and… | 他脸上长了白色的脓疮 |
[16:05] | He was bleeding a little around his eyes and his nose. | 他的眼睛和鼻子周围轻微出血 |
[16:10] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[16:11] | What do you mean, “oh, no”? | 你怎么这种反应 |
[16:15] | What people have you been in contact with since you were at the accident? | 案发之后你和谁接触过 |
[16:18] | What do you mean, “in contact with”? | “接触过”是什么意思 |
[16:19] | Allison, think, what people have you been around since the accident? | 艾莉森 想想 案发之后你见过谁 |
[16:22] | You, all the police and the medical people who showed up, my family. | 你 所有到场的警察和医务人员 我的家人 |
[16:27] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[16:30] | Lee, talk to me. What’s going on? | 李 说话啊 出什么事了 |
[16:33] | We may have a problem– you, me… | 也许我们有麻烦 你 我 |
[16:40] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[16:42] | Stay put, I’m gonna call you right back. | 留在原地 我之后打给你 |
[16:44] | W-what do you mean, “stay put”? | 为什么要”留在原地” |
[16:46] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[16:48] | Lee… Lee. | 李…李 |
[16:51] | It seems weird, eating while it’s still dark. | 天还没亮就吃早饭 真奇怪 |
[16:55] | I know, I’m sorry, guys. | 我知道 对不起 孩子们 |
[16:56] | So are we going to school today or what? | 我们今天要不要上学 |
[16:59] | I don’t know, honey, I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道 甜心 我不知道发生了什么 |
[17:02] | They just told us to wake everybody up | 他们让我叫醒你们 |
[17:04] | And make sure that we don’t go outside. | 保证我们足不出户 |
[17:07] | We can’t open any windows or doors. | 窗门紧闭 |
[17:10] | They were going to come over soon and explain everything to us. | 他们就快到了 会给我们合理的解释 |
[17:14] | There are trucks outside. | 外面有卡车 |
[17:16] | They don’t have their lights on, but I can hear them, | 没开灯 但我能听到声音 |
[17:19] | And people are doing something on the front lawn. | 有人在门前的草坪上 |
[17:22] | You sure I can’t just open the door? | 我不能开门吗 |
[17:24] | No, devalos was very specific. | 不行 德弗洛斯特别强调的 |
[17:28] | There’s a man outside my bedroom window. | 我卧室的窗外站着一个人 |
[17:30] | He’s putting up plastic or something. | 他全副武装 |
[17:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:37] | May I speak with Allison Dubois, please? | 能请艾莉森·迪布瓦听电话吗 |
[17:39] | This is her husband. Can I help you? | 我是他丈夫 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[17:41] | Is everyone awake? | 每个人都醒着吗 |
[17:42] | We don’t want to unnecessarily frighten anyone. | 我们不想吓到任何人 |
[17:45] | What do you mean, “is everyone awake?” | 什么叫”每个人都醒着吗” |
[17:46] | Who am I speaking with? | 你是谁 |
[17:47] | This is Dr. Erik Westphal. | 我是埃里克·韦斯特弗博士 |
[17:49] | I’m with United Southfield Laboratories. | 我为联合南菲尔德实验室工作 |
[17:51] | I’m here with the fema people. | 现在和联邦应急管理局的工作人员在一起 |
[17:52] | Is everyone awake? | 每个人都醒着吗 |
[17:53] | Are you ready for us? | 我们可以进来吗 |
[17:54] | We’d love to get this over with before the sun comes up | 我们想在天亮前处理完 |
[17:57] | And your neighbors notice what we’re up to. | 你们的邻居不会注意到我们的来访 |
[17:58] | What is he saying? | 他说什么 |
[17:59] | Well, wait a second. | 好的 等一下 |
[18:00] | What are you up to? | 你有何贵干 |
[18:02] | Just open the front door, Mr. Dubois. | 请开一下前门 迪布瓦先生 |
[18:04] | We’re right outside. | 我们就在门外 |
[18:06] | They’re at the front door. | 他们在门口 |
[18:14] | Mr. Dubois, this is Dr. Westphal. Are you there. | 迪布瓦先生 我是韦斯特弗博士 你们在么 |
[18:20] | Mr. Dubois… are you there? | 迪布瓦先生 你们在吗 |
[18:25] | Could you open the door, please? | 请开门 |
[18:26] | We’re, uh, kind of racing the clock. | 我们有点赶时间 |
[18:33] | Mrs. Dubois has had direct contact. | 迪布瓦女士有过直接接触 |
[18:35] | I need her isolated in a room by herself. | 她需要被隔离在一间房里 |
[18:37] | The father and the children can be examined together somewhere. | 父亲和孩子可以一起接受检查 |
[18:40] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:41] | Mrs. Dubois, I need to examine you. | 迪布瓦女士 我要给你做个检查 |
[18:43] | I need samples of your blood, | 需要你的血样 |
[18:44] | Your saliva, your hair, and your urine. | 唾液 头发和尿液 |
[18:46] | What are you talking about? What is going on here? | 你在说什么 怎么回事 |
[18:48] | Why do you need to examine me? | 为何要给我做检查 |
[18:50] | Why do you need to examine my husband and my children? | 为何要给我丈夫和孩子做 |
[18:52] | I promise you I will explain everything to you at the earliest opportunity, | 我保证一有机会就解释一切 |
[18:55] | But right now I need you to show my colleagues back into your bedroom. | 但现在我需要你和我的同事到你卧房去 |
[18:58] | Every moment we lose could potentially | 我们浪费的每一秒种 |
[19:00] | Compromise your health and your family’s health. | 都可能对你和你家人的健康带来损伤 |
[19:50] | Mrs. Dubois, I’m, uh, I’m sorry this has taken so long. | 迪布瓦女士 抱歉耽误这么长时间 |
[19:54] | Where’s my family? I can’t get a hold of my family. | 我家人在哪 我联系不到他们 |
[19:56] | I keep texting them, calling them. | 我一直在发短信 打电话 |
[19:58] | They don’t answer, they don’t write back. | 他们都没回复 |
[20:01] | Well, your husband is in the living room, | 你丈夫在客厅 |
[20:02] | Getting an IV drip for his flu. | 打治感冒的吊针 |
[20:05] | Your kids were totally fine, | 孩子们都很好 |
[20:07] | And your eldest daughter took them to school. | 你大女儿带他们上学去了 |
[20:10] | As for you, | 至于你 |
[20:12] | Do you sleep on a feather pillow? | 你用羽毛枕是吗 |
[20:14] | Well… what? Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[20:16] | You shouldn’t. You’re allergic. | 你不应该用这种枕头 你对羽毛过敏 |
[20:19] | Other than that, you’re fine. | 除此之外 你一切正常 |
[20:20] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[20:22] | You show up at my house looking | 你们就像科幻电影里的情节 |
[20:23] | Like something out of a science fiction | 一样到我家里来 |
[20:25] | Movie, and you tell me that I’m fine, that everyone’s fine, | 现在你说我们都很好 |
[20:27] | That everything is fine? | 一切都没事 |
[20:29] | Yeah, I am sorry, but we had no choice. | 抱歉 但我们别无选择 |
[20:30] | Okay, the man that you saw kill himself | 是这样 昨天你看到的那个自杀的人 |
[20:32] | Yesterday was a biologist who worked in my lab. | 是在我们实验室工作的生物学家 |
[20:35] | His name was Mitchell Lomis and | 叫米切尔·罗密斯 |
[20:36] | He was apparently infected with a very, | 他显然感染了一种 |
[20:39] | Very dangerous virus called FV-39. | 及其危险的病毒 FV-39 |
[20:41] | You thought that I caught this virus, whatever it is? | 你认为我感染了这个什么乱七八糟的病毒 |
[20:45] | Yeah, you and all the other people who rushed to help Mitchell. | 是的 你和所有其他去救米切尔的人 |
[20:49] | This virus… | 这种病毒 |
[20:52] | There are organizations, uh, | 有些组织团体 |
[20:55] | Movements that would pay a fortune for | 愿意花很多钱 |
[20:57] | Even a minute amount of it. | 哪怕只购买一点点 |
[21:01] | You infect one person and then expose him to as many people | 你传染了一个人 他再传染给别人 |
[21:04] | As possible before he succumbs and | 直到被病魔打垮 |
[21:05] | You can decimate a small city. | 这样你可以毁掉一座小城 |
[21:08] | At our lab we were working on this virus, working on a cure. | 我们实验室在研究这种病毒及其疫苗 |
[21:12] | How Mitchell became infected, we still don’t know, | 我们仍不知米切尔如何染上的 |
[21:15] | But I can’t believe that it was an accident. | 但我不相信那是意外 |
[21:17] | There are just too many safeguards, too many checks and balances. | 实验室有很多防护措施和监管机制 |
[21:22] | The fear is that he was attempting to steal some and sell it. | 恐怕他是想偷取病毒去销售 |
[21:26] | How well do you know this person? | 你了解这个人吗 |
[21:28] | Does he strike you as the kind of person who could do something like that? | 你怎么知道他是会做这种事的人 |
[21:33] | There’s a time when I would have said absolutely not. | 以前我一点不了解他 |
[21:35] | But he went through a pretty ugly divorce a couple of years ago. | 但几年前他经历了令人身心疲惫的离婚 |
[21:38] | He had some financial struggles, emotional struggles. | 财政危机 感情创伤 |
[21:42] | Just wrestling with depression. | 和抑郁挣扎 |
[21:46] | I just keep hoping that whatever he took… | 我只希望他偷取的病毒 |
[21:50] | It was incinerated right when he was. | 和他一起被烧掉了 |
[21:52] | But what if it wasn’t? | 如果没有呢 |
[21:53] | What if it’s still out there? | 如果还有残留呢 |
[21:54] | Yeah, well… | 这个嘛… |
[21:57] | Let’s just pray that that’s not the case. | 我们只有祈祷此事不会发生了 |
[22:03] | Uh, it’s not that we don’t have an antivirus, by the way. | 不是我们没有疫苗 |
[22:06] | It’s just that we don’t have enough | 只是没有足够经费 |
[22:07] | Funding to produce it in meaningful quantities. | 来进行批量生产 |
[22:10] | It’s about two cents a person, actually. | 其实一人只需出2分钱 |
[22:13] | I mean, if every U.S. Citizen paid two cents, | 如果每个美国公民出2分钱 |
[22:17] | We’d have enough to inoculate the entire city of Phoenix. | 我们就有足够针剂供菲尼克斯 |
[22:19] | Or Philadelphia. Or San Antonio. | 或费城 或圣安东尼使用 |
[22:24] | Just astounding, right? | 令人震惊吧 |
[22:32] | With the new increase and the mystery virus, | [对于新出现的神秘病毒] |
[22:34] | Nobody knows very much about it. | [没人了解它] |
[22:36] | A short time ago it was completely unknown. | [早些时候还是完全保密的] |
[22:38] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:40] | Hey. Pretty amazing, actually. | 我很好 |
[22:44] | They hydrated me, they gave me some antibiotics. | 他们给我打了吊针 给我吃了抗生素 |
[22:48] | Hell of a house call. | 像上门看病一样 |
[22:50] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[22:51] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:52] | It’s all gone. | 没事了 |
[22:54] | The achiness. The dizziness. | 不疼 不晕了 |
[22:56] | He said it was all in my head. | 他说都是我的心理因素 |
[22:57] | I guess he was right. | 我猜他是对的 |
[22:59] | Did anyone explain this to you, what they were doing here? | 有人给你解释了这些事吗 |
[23:04] | No one had to. | 不需要了 |
[23:04] | It’s all over the TV. | 电视上都说了 |
[23:07] | Representatives from FEMA and a Phoenix Biotech | [今天上午联邦应急管理局代表] |
[23:09] | Firm began showing up on the doorsteps of police | [及菲尼克斯生物工程公司] |
[23:12] | And rescue workers before dawn this morning, | [前往这些警察和急救人员家] |
[23:14] | Concerned that they may have contracted a deadly virus. | [担心他们可能感染致命病毒] |
[23:17] | So far none of the city workers | [至今没人检查结果] |
[23:18] | Have tested positive and officials remain | [是阳性 官方仍] |
[23:20] | Tight-lipped about whether or not the | [闭口不谈是否病毒] |
[23:22] | Virus remains a threat to the general populace. | [还对大众存在威胁] |
[23:24] | So much for secrets. | 一团雾水 |
[23:55] | You feeling left out? | 觉得漏了你吗 |
[23:57] | You want one? | 想要一个吗 |
[23:58] | A mask, I mean. | 口罩 |
[23:59] | I know a guy who knows a guy. | 以防交叉传染 |
[24:01] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不用了 |
[24:02] | I’m holding out for one of those full body suits | 我只要上午来我家那些人穿的 |
[24:04] | That those guys who came to my house this morning had. | 全身防护衣就行了 |
[24:09] | Lot of fear. | 造成了大规模的恐慌 |
[24:10] | About 20% of the staff are taking a personal day. | 百分之二十的员工今天都休假 |
[24:13] | About to have a little briefing in the conference room. | 马上在会议室开会 |
[24:15] | You want to come along? | 你要来吗 |
[24:17] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:20] | As soon as we realized that this Lomis fellow had been infected with the | 当我们发现罗密斯被 |
[24:24] | Missing virus and the fact that he worked for United Southfield, | 丢失的细菌感染了 还有他为联合南菲尔德工作 |
[24:27] | We began investigating. | 我们就开始着手调查 |
[24:29] | Dr. Westphal gave us access | 韦斯特弗博士授权给我们 |
[24:31] | To his office computers, | 来调查他办公室的电脑 |
[24:32] | And we obtained a warrant for his laptop as well. | 并且我们也取得了调查他电脑的许可 |
[24:36] | We discovered that Mr. Lomis had been | 我们发现罗密斯先生一直在使用 |
[24:40] | Using an alias to log onto several anti-american web sites, | 各种别名登录几个反美国的网站 |
[24:42] | And that he had indeed contacted a potential buyer for the virus. | 他也有意地联系买家想出售这种病毒 |
[24:47] | Now the good news is, | 现在好消息是 |
[24:48] | The e-mails indicate that the sale was never completed. | 邮件表明了这笔买卖没有最终完成 |
[24:53] | Our best guess is that Mr. Lomis inadvertently | 我们猜测 罗密斯先生意识到 |
[24:55] | Infected himself as he was attempting to dispose | 买卖做不成后 |
[24:57] | Of the virus as soon he realized that the sale was not going to happen. | 在处理病毒的过程中被病毒所感染 |
[25:02] | We now believe that everything that he had was in that car. | 我们相信所有东西都在他的车里 |
[25:09] | We believe that everything that he had burned up with him. | 并与他一起被烧掉了 |
[25:13] | And so I’m pleased to inform you this | 我很高兴的宣布 |
[25:15] | Morning that even as we’re sitting here, | 就在我们这里的同时 |
[25:17] | The mayor’s office is announcing to the general public that | 市长办公室已向大众宣布 |
[25:20] | There is no longer any threat from the FV-39 virus. | FV-39病毒的警告已经取消 |
[25:30] | And just when you think that there is nothing good | 当在座的你们还觉得 |
[25:33] | That can come from something potentially so frightening, | 此次的恐慌带来的只有坏处 |
[25:37] | the folks on capitol hill woke up this morning and heard about the | 国会山上的领导们在今早听说了 |
[25:41] | Panic that was slowly spreading throughout the southwest, | 这次席卷西南地区的病毒恐慌之后 |
[25:44] | And I’ve been told that an appropriation is in the works | 决定拨款六千万美元 |
[25:48] | To allocate $60 million for the production of FV-39 antiserum. | 来研究FV-39的疫苗 |
[25:59] | Looks like we’re all going to live. | 看起来我们大家都会没事的 |
[26:02] | Which means I’ll get another shot at this. | 意味着我也还有次机会 |
[26:04] | Oh, I’m sorry last night didn’t go the way that you hoped. | 我很抱歉昨晚没成功 |
[26:07] | Eh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:08] | If it was meant to be, it would’ve been. | 一切随缘吧 |
[26:10] | You know, it’s funny. | 我有件趣事给你说 |
[26:11] | One of my daughters told me yesterday | 昨天我的一个女儿 |
[26:13] | Morning that she had a dream about you proposing. | 还告诉我她梦见了你求婚的情景 |
[26:15] | So I kinda knew it wasn’t going to happen last night. | 我也对昨晚的情况猜到了几分 |
[26:18] | Why? When did she have me proposing? | 为什么 她梦见什么时候求婚的 |
[26:22] | No. It wasn’t about when. | 不 这跟时间没关系 |
[26:26] | You know what? Never mind. Forget that I said anything. | 算了 就当我什么也没说 |
[26:28] | I promised myself I wouldn’t. | 我还告诉我自己不要把这事说出去 |
[26:29] | Well, wait a minute. don’t let me make a fool of myself. | 等等 可以不要让我出糗吗 |
[26:31] | If there’s something I should know… | 如果有什么我需要知道的 |
[26:32] | No. there’s nothing you should know. | 没有 你不要想太多了 |
[26:39] | You were sad last night, right? | 你昨晚很伤感 不是吗 |
[26:41] | We both were. We thought the world was going to end. | 昨晚我俩情绪都很低 就像是世界末日来临了 |
[26:43] | Okay, well, that was it. | 那就是原因 |
[26:44] | That was her dream. | 那就是她梦到的 |
[26:46] | That she saw you getting ready to propose but instead you were sad. | 她看见你已经准备求婚了 而你你有点伤感 |
[26:50] | So, it already happened. you have nothing to worry about. | 事情都已经发生了 你不要再担心了 |
[26:54] | How you doing out there? | 你在外面干什么 |
[26:56] | Just getting locked and loaded. | 在帮宝宝装奶粉 |
[26:59] | I hate to leave you guys, | 我真的很不想现在离开你们两个 |
[27:01] | But I’ve had this dinner on the books | 但我的记事本上 |
[27:02] | With the head of the teacher’s union for weeks. | 写着要跟教师工会的领导吃饭 |
[27:04] | Are you sure you’re going to be okay? | 你确信你没问题吗 |
[27:05] | Mm-hmm. better than okay. | 我会做的很好的 |
[27:07] | Hi, cutes. | 你好 宝贝 |
[27:09] | Hi. so this woman I’m meeting with? | 这个我要见的女人 |
[27:11] | She has a reputation for being kind of long-winded. | 有些喜欢长篇大论的对话 |
[27:13] | I wouldn’t wait up. | 别等我了 |
[27:14] | Hey, as soon as she hits the hay, I’m hitting the hay. | 女儿睡了 我就睡 |
[27:17] | Uh, what else, what else? | 还有什么没拿 |
[27:18] | Uh, I’ve got my cell, the phone number for the restaurant’s on the fridge, | 我带了手机 餐厅的号码在冰箱门上 |
[27:21] | – And, uh… – You know what, Lynn? | -还有… -琳恩 |
[27:23] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[27:24] | You just go do what you gotta do. | 你去做你的工作 |
[27:26] | Okay, okay. I’m going. | 好 好 我马上走 |
[27:30] | – Okay. – Oh, mama. | -好 -妈妈 |
[27:32] | Oh, mama. bye. | 妈妈 再见 |
[27:34] | Bye, honey. | 再见 宝贝 |
[27:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:05] | What do you think, little Leigh? | 小莉娅 你觉得呢 |
[28:06] | Should we let the answering machine grab that? | 我们应该让答录机接那通电话吗 |
[28:09] | I’m with you. | 我跟你想的一样 |
[28:10] | Hi, Lynn. it’s Jenny. | 喂 琳恩 我是詹妮 |
[28:12] | I just left this message on your cell | 我给你手机留了言 |
[28:13] | And I called your apartment and then I | 我给你公寓打了通电话 然后 |
[28:15] | Found this number, too, and thought maybe I’d catch you here, | 我找到了这个号码 还以为我能在这里找到你 |
[28:17] | But I guess not. | 貌似还是不行 |
[28:18] | Anyway, uh, Larry Birkbaum called. | 拉里·伯克鲍恩打电话来说 |
[28:20] | He wanted to let you know he’s running a half hour late | 他想让你知道他今晚吃饭 |
[28:23] | For dinner tonight. oh, and, uh, he can’t wait to see you. | 会晚到半小时 他等不及要见到你了 |
[28:26] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:27] | That’s all. | 我想说的就这些 |
[28:39] | What was that for? | 你在干什么 |
[28:40] | That was for “I’m feeling better.” | 那吻是说我好多了 |
[28:42] | That was for “I haven’t been able to kiss you in days.” | 这吻是说我几天没亲你了 |
[28:46] | That was for… | 这吻是… |
[28:48] | “Nobody’s going to get a deadly virus and bleed from their eyes and nose, | 说没人会染上病毒以致 |
[28:52] | Get things all over their face and die.” | 七窍流血而死 |
[28:56] | Not tonight, anyway. | 至少今晚不会 |
[28:59] | That’s a good answer. | 回答的非常好 |
[29:01] | What a day. | 今天可真累 |
[29:05] | How many almost disasters are there that we never hear about? | 我们不知道的潜在灾难到底有多少 |
[29:10] | Government or big business don’t tell us because they don’t have to. | 政府和大公司不告诉我们是因为没这必要 |
[29:15] | Makes you grateful there are people | 让你心存感激会有 |
[29:16] | Like that doctor who was here this morning. | 像今早那位博士那样的人 |
[29:26] | What was that one for? | 这次又是为什么 |
[29:27] | That was to hold me till morning. | 那是为了你能拥我到天亮 |
[29:30] | Another good answer. | 又回答的非常好 |
[29:35] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[29:37] | Okay, Erik, I’m here. | 埃里克 我来了 |
[29:40] | What’s so important you needed to | 你有什么重要的事 |
[29:41] | Get me out of bed at 11:30 and rush over? | 要把我在十一点半从床上叫起来 |
[29:43] | Don’t get mad at me… | 别对我发脾气 |
[29:47] | But I hacked into your computer. | 我入侵了你的电脑 |
[29:49] | I read your e-mail. | 看了你的邮件 |
[29:54] | It’s not happening, is it? | 交易没成功吧 |
[29:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:03] | They don’t buy it. | 他们没有买 |
[30:06] | They all think it’s a setup. | 他们都认为那只是安装程序 |
[30:07] | That maybe I’m working with the government. | 也许是因为我为政府工作的缘故吧 |
[30:11] | So it’s not happening. | 这么说还是没买家 |
[30:15] | Maybe you picked the wrong guy. | 也许你挑错人了 |
[30:18] | I think deep down, | 我仔细考虑过 |
[30:21] | I don’t want to be the one who sells this virus to some nuts. | 我不想把病毒卖给某些笨蛋 |
[30:26] | Gets a lot of innocent people hurt. | 让大量无辜的人受伤 |
[30:30] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[30:33] | I’d do it if I had to. | 不得以我才会做 |
[30:35] | You think you don’t have to? | 你认为你没必要做吗 |
[30:38] | You see Congress approving production of our antiserum? | 你认为国会会同意我们生产抗血清剂吗 |
[30:40] | Neither do I. You know why? | 要是我就不同意 知道为什么吗 |
[30:43] | Because they can’t see microbes. | 因为他们看不到微生物 |
[30:46] | They can see planes flying into buildings. | 他们看见的是飞机撞上五角大楼 |
[30:48] | They can see suicide bombers. | 他们看见的是自杀性爆炸者 |
[30:51] | But they can’t see microbes. | 但他们看不见微生物 |
[30:56] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[30:58] | Oh, god, don’t… don’t cry. | 天啊 别哭了 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:08] | Are we going to be all right? | 我们会相安无事的吧 |
[31:10] | Are you asking me if there’ll be money to pay for your alimony? | 你在问我是否有钱支付你的生活费吗 |
[31:12] | No. | 不是 |
[31:14] | I’m asking you if we’re going to be all right. | 我问你我们是否都会安然无恙 |
[31:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:45] | We’re going to be just fine. | 我们会安然无恙的 |
[31:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:54] | Wait, don’t go yet.No, I want you to see this. | 等等 先别走 我想让你看看这个 |
[31:57] | See what? | 看什么 |
[32:00] | Me. | 看我 |
[32:02] | Drinking the last of the antiserum. | 喝下最后一瓶抗血清剂 |
[32:05] | I don’t understand. Why are you doing that? | 我不明白 为什么你要这么做 |
[32:08] | Well, it’s the only way I can survive. | 这是我唯一的活路 |
[32:12] | I had to expose myself to the virus in order to infect you. | 我得先染上病毒 才能把病毒传播给你 |
[32:15] | And now that I’m sure you have it… | 现在我确定你已经染上了 |
[32:18] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[32:19] | You got about 12 hours, Mitch. | 你还有大约12小时 米契 |
[32:22] | Be a good guy. | 乖乖听话 |
[32:23] | Go out and infect lots of people. | 出去把病毒传播给更多的人 |
[32:25] | Or don’t. | 你也可以不做 |
[32:27] | As long as they find your body covered with lesions, | 只要人们发现你身体的病变 |
[32:29] | Blood running from your eyes and nose, what do I care? | 血从你眼睛和鼻子中流出 那我还操啥心 |
[32:33] | Do me favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[32:35] | Close the door on your way out. | 出去后把门关上 |
[32:45] | Mrs. Dubois. | 迪布瓦女士 |
[32:47] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[32:50] | Oh, uh, we better not. | 最好别握手 |
[32:52] | Little bit of a cold. | 有点儿感冒 |
[32:54] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[32:56] | Hope you’re feeling better. | 希望你感觉好些 |
[32:58] | Oh, physically, much better. | 身体上感觉好多了 |
[33:02] | Certainly busy here. | 这里的确很忙 |
[33:04] | Oh, we have antiserum to manufacture. | 我们要生产抗血清剂 |
[33:07] | We’re finally getting to do the work that we were meant to do. | 最终我们还是如愿生产这些东西了 |
[33:10] | Feels good. | 感觉很好 |
[33:14] | So, um, what can I do for you? | 我可以帮你什么 |
[33:17] | Well, you can admit that you murdered your friend, Dr. Lomis, | 罗密斯博士 你可以承认杀了自己的朋友 |
[33:21] | And that this entire panic about fv-39 virus is contrived. | FV-39病毒引起的恐慌是蓄意而为的 |
[33:28] | Why would you say that? | 为什么那么说 |
[33:32] | Why would you even think that? | 为什么你还要想那件事 |
[33:36] | None of that is true. | 都是假的 |
[33:39] | None of it. | 全部 |
[33:45] | Please, Dr. Westphal. We both know that it’s true. | 拜托 韦斯特弗博士 我们都知道是真的 |
[33:49] | That you are a pompous, self-consumed, | 你是位自负的 自我毁灭的 |
[33:51] | Self-aggrandized man who thinks he’s | 自我意识膨胀的人 |
[33:53] | Smarter and knows better than everybody else. | 认为自己比别人聪明 懂得多 |
[33:56] | You infected Dr. Lomis with that virus, | 你把病毒传染给罗密斯博士 |
[33:59] | And you didn’t even care who else he infected. | 且并不在意他会把病毒传给谁 |
[34:02] | In fact, it was only due to Dr. Lomis’s own sense of decency that | 实际上 因为罗密斯博士为人正派 |
[34:05] | Other people didn’t get sick and die. | 所以别人都没染病 没死亡 |
[34:09] | Where is this coming from? | 这个说法从何而来 |
[34:11] | This… story? | 是个故事吗 |
[34:13] | It’s not a story. | 这不是个故事 |
[34:15] | You know it’s not a story. | 你知道不是故事 |
[34:18] | Well, can you prove any of it? | 你能证明不是故事吗 |
[34:24] | You can’t prove it because it’s not true. | 故事是假的 所以你不能证明 |
[34:27] | Just ’cause I can’t prove it doesn’t mean it’s not so. | 我不能不代表就是假的 |
[34:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:31] | Believe what you like. | 你要相信就相信吧 |
[34:32] | I have work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[34:34] | Lives to protect. | 保护人们的生命 |
[34:36] | I’m going to go talk to my boss. | 我要去跟我上司谈谈 |
[34:38] | Then I’m going to go talk to that man from FEMA, | 之后找联邦应急管理局的那个人谈谈 |
[34:40] | And I’m going to tell them what I know. | 告诉他们我知道的一切 |
[34:43] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[34:44] | I might not be able to prove it, | 也许我不能证明 |
[34:46] | But I might be able to get them to take a | 但我可以让他们再看一眼 |
[34:48] | Second look at those appropriations for your antiserum. | 为你生产抗血清剂所拨的款 |
[34:52] | I might be able to get them to put the brakes on all of this. | 我可以让他们中断你的生产 |
[34:58] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[35:02] | Why would you deny hundreds of thousands of people | 为什么你不让成千上万面临潜在威胁的 |
[35:05] | The chance to live in the face of a potential catastrophe? | 人们有生存的机会 |
[35:08] | To prove what? | 想证明什么 |
[35:10] | To gain what? | 想获得什么 |
[35:14] | Talk about pompous. | 跟他们说我的自大 |
[35:16] | Self-aggrandized, self-consumed. | 自我意识膨和自我毁灭吧 |
[35:39] | You’re home. | 你回来了 |
[35:40] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我还想给你个惊喜 |
[35:42] | The baby’s asleep. | 宝宝睡了 |
[35:43] | I was going to change. | 我想改变一下 |
[35:45] | Something special? | 有什么特别的事吗 |
[35:48] | Uh, just things we need to talk about. | 我们需要谈些事情 |
[36:01] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[36:05] | I can’t do it like this. | 这样我说不了 |
[36:07] | Do you want some wine? | 要喝点酒吗 |
[36:08] | No. let’s just talk. | 不 就聊聊吧 |
[36:10] | You got something on your mind. I got something on my mind. | 你有你的想法 我有我的想法 |
[36:13] | I was asleep when you got home last night. | 你昨晚回家我在睡觉 |
[36:14] | You were asleep when I got up this morning. | 我今早起床你在睡觉 |
[36:16] | Let’s just do it. Let’s talk. | 来吧 我们聊聊吧 |
[36:21] | Okay, I’ll start. | 好的 我先说 |
[36:24] | How is Larry Birkbaum? | 拉里·伯克鲍恩怎么样了 |
[36:26] | Wow. | 哇喔 |
[36:28] | You know. | 你知道了 |
[36:31] | I’m a detective, Lynn. | 我是警探啊 林恩 |
[36:38] | Why is my… | 为什么我的… |
[36:40] | Why are you having dinner with a lawyer who | 为什么你和一个专办家庭法的律师吃饭 |
[36:42] | Practices family law when you told me you were working? | 却骗我说你在工作呢 |
[36:45] | I mean, this guy specializes in child support, custody issues. | 这个家伙专攻子女赡养费和监护权问题 |
[36:50] | Unless it’s something else. | 除非你俩有别的什么事 |
[36:52] | Maybe the two of you are friends. | 也可能你们两个是朋友 |
[36:55] | No. | 不是 |
[37:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:04] | That’s my divorce. | 离婚协议 |
[37:08] | What? | 什么 |
[37:10] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[37:11] | I was. For a minute, in my 20s. | 以前结过 我二十岁的时候结过一会儿 |
[37:15] | Oh, and now is probably as good a time as any to tell you… | 现在可能是告诉你的好机会… |
[37:18] | I wasn’t a virgin when we first met. | 我和他第一次见面的时候我就不是处女了 |
[37:24] | I know I should have just told you about it, but honestly, | 我知道我本该告诉你的 但是说实话 |
[37:26] | It meant so little to me. | 这对我没多大意义 |
[37:29] | It lasted so briefly. | 因为这段婚姻非常短暂 |
[37:30] | And it happened so long ago. | 而且是很早以前的事了 |
[37:33] | It was so inconsequential to both of us that we | 这对我俩来说都无关紧要 |
[37:35] | Didn’t even bother to get it taken care of at the time. | 根本都不值得去在意 |
[37:38] | And then, when you and I first got together, | 然后我们在一起了 |
[37:41] | Things were so on-again, off-again. | 又总是分分合合 |
[37:44] | But now, since we’re on again… | 但现在 既然我们又在一起了… |
[37:47] | Really on… I just… | 真的在一起了 我… |
[37:52] | I hated… | 我讨厌… |
[37:54] | I really hated keeping something from you. | 我讨厌再对你隐瞒什么 |
[37:59] | Also… | 另外… |
[38:26] | It’s never going to fit on my finger. | 我的手指可戴不上这个 |
[38:28] | Shut up. | 别开玩笑了 |
[38:31] | I want the knee. | 我要你下跪 |
[38:32] | I want the whole thing. | 整个流程我都要 |
[38:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:38] | But before that happens… | 但是在那之前… |
[38:43] | You’re going to have to tell me | 你先告诉我 |
[38:46] | What I’m supposed to do with this. | 这个我该怎么处理 |
[38:56] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[38:59] | But I still want the knee. | 但是我还是要你跪下来 |
[39:22] | Unaccustomed to public speaking as I am… | 像我这样一个不习惯公开讲话的人… |
[39:27] | God, this better get better. | 天啊 最好再去练练 |
[39:33] | Go to sleep. | 睡觉吧 |
[39:36] | How do you know I’m not sleeping? | 你怎么知道我没睡着 |
[39:38] | I’m just psychic. | 因为我是灵媒 |
[39:40] | Well, how am I supposed to sleep when I know… I just… | 叫我怎么还睡得着 我知道…我… |
[39:45] | I know that that evil bastard is just sitting in his | 我知道那个大混蛋正坐在家里 |
[39:48] | House gloating to himself about how he got away with everything. | 暗自偷笑 他已经开脱了一切罪名 |
[39:52] | I mean, he killed a man. | 我是说 他杀了个人 |
[39:54] | He marshaled the resources of an entire city… the federal government, | 他为了达到目的 把整个城市都配置好了 |
[39:58] | Even… to get what he wanted. | 就连联邦政府都被他买通了 |
[40:01] | I don’t know what to tell you, Allison. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 艾莉森 |
[40:03] | Sometimes, you just have to give up. | 有时 你必须放弃 |
[40:06] | Sometimes, you just have to surrender to the idea | 有时你不得不相信 |
[40:09] | That everything works out in the end. | 船到桥头自然直这个说法 |
[40:12] | That, one way or another, | 不管怎样 |
[40:14] | Life has a way of eventually evening everything out. | 生活最后总能让一切归于平静 |
[40:18] | Even the gloating, evil bastards are going to get theirs. | 就算那个暗自偷笑的大混蛋们达到目的了 |
[40:22] | But it can only happen if we get a full night’s sleep. | 只要我们睡好觉 我们也能摆平他们 |
[40:26] | Are you mocking me? | 你在嘲笑我吗 |
[40:28] | No, I’m begging you. | 不是 我在请求你 |
[40:31] | A grateful nation salutes you. | 全国人民都会感激你的 |
[40:34] | Quiet. | 别说了 |
[40:35] | I’m trying to sleep. | 我要睡觉了 |
[40:39] | Good thing you called 911 when you did. | 还好你打了911 |
[40:47] | Just relax. | 放松点 |
[40:49] | Dr. Westphal, try not to speak. | 韦斯特弗博士 别讲话了 |
[40:53] | I know you’re afraid, but there’s no reason to be. | 我知道你很害怕 但是没必要这样 |
[40:55] | 105 is a pretty good fever, | 摄氏41度 烧得可不轻 |
[40:57] | But we’ve seen more than a few patients come through our doors | 但是我们还有很多病人过来 |
[40:59] | With this very same flu you have, | 都得了跟你一样的流感 |
[41:02] | And everyone’s pulled through. | 最后他们都挺过来了 |
[41:04] | We’ve just got to keep you hydrated, | 我们已经保持你体内的水分了 |
[41:05] | Keep your electrolytes balanced, | 让你的电解质能平衡 |
[41:07] | And the medications we’re giving you… | 而且我们给你用的药… |
[41:10] | I’m betting we’re looking at 102 by morning. | 我打赌明早就能退到38.9摄氏度了 |
[41:20] | Me? | 要我说 |
[41:22] | I’m betting 107. | 我打赌会升到41.7摄氏度 |
[41:24] | But then your physician doesn’t know you as well as I do. | 你的内科医生肯定还没我了解情况 |
[41:28] | He doesn’t know you had an allergic reaction to that antiserum. | 他不知道你对抗毒血清过敏了 |
[41:32] | Sure, it cured the disease, | 当然 那治好了你的病 |
[41:34] | Kept you from dying of viral hemorrhagic fever, | 让你不会死于病毒性出血热 |
[41:39] | But we always knew | 但是我们都知道 |
[41:41] | A tiny part of the populace would react badly to it. | 有极少一部分人是对那过敏的 |
[41:45] | Which is why, when you felt that first itch at the back of your throat, | 这就是你刚感觉喉咙里有点痒的原因 |
[41:50] | Must have been a surprise, huh? | 肯定很奇怪吧 |
[41:53] | You didn’t wait. | 你从不拖延 |
[41:54] | You gave yourself a massive dose of steroids to halt the reaction. | 你服用大剂量的类固醇来抵抗过敏 |
[41:59] | Because you knew better. | 因为你对此再清楚不过了 |
[42:03] | You were one step ahead, as always. | 你总是抢先一步 |
[42:08] | But you never counted on the flu. | 但是你却没算到你得了流感 |
[42:13] | And now, | 而现在 |
[42:14] | with your immune system completely compromised by those steroids, | 你的免疫系统已经完全被那些类固醇伤害了 |
[42:19] | Your body has no way to fight it off. | 你的身体再也没能力抵抗流感了 |
[42:24] | You might as well have FV-39 or the black plague, | 你还不如得个FV-39或者黑死病 |
[42:29] | For all the immune response you can muster. | 因为你还能对它们免疫 |
[42:34] | There you go. | 就这样吧 |
[42:37] | You go to sleep. | 你该睡了 |
[42:39] | For the very last time. | 这是最后一次 |
[42:42] | That’s right, Erik. | 是的 埃里克 |
[42:44] | You are going to die. | 你要归西了 |
[42:49] | You know, I’d kiss you good night if I could. | 如果可以的话 我真想跟你吻别晚安 |
[42:54] | But, hey, you can’t have everything. | 但你还是别做梦了 |
[43:01] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:04] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[43:05] | It’s better than all right. | 再好不过了 |
[43:07] | Everything’s great. | 所有事情都很好 |
[43:15] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我了 |
[43:19] | I’ve totally surrendered. | 我已经完全屈服了 |