时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So annoying, right? | 太气人了 对吧 |
[00:03] | Yeah, they change street cleaning day | 他们改了清洁街道的时间 |
[00:05] | and no one tells us it’s on Tuesday now. | 而且没人告诉我们是在周二 |
[00:08] | I got a $65 ticket. | 我收到了一张65美元的罚单 |
[00:11] | Yeah, I probably should fight it. | 是 我也许应该据理力争 |
[00:12] | But I mean, come on, who has time | 但谁又有那时间 |
[00:14] | to take a half day off and go to traffic court? | 花半天上交通法庭 |
[00:18] | All right. Well, I got to take a shower, so… | 好了 我要洗澡了 |
[00:20] | we’re still on for tonight, though, right? | 我们晚上见 |
[00:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:24] | Yep, I will see you then. Bye. | 到时候见 拜拜 |
[00:29] | Well… looks like it’s your lucky day, Jinx. | 今天好像你比较倒霉 金克斯 |
[00:32] | I am all out of dry food. | 狗粮没了 |
[00:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:39] | Naomi? | 是娜奥米吗 |
[00:40] | Uh, no. I’m sorry, this is Gretchen. | 不是 我是格雷琴 |
[00:43] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:45] | Is Naomi there? | 娜奥米在吗 |
[00:47] | Uh, no. There’s no one named Naomi here. | 这里没有娜奥米 |
[00:49] | So, um. I think you have the wrong number. | 我想你打错了 |
[00:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:53] | No, she has to be. | 不会 应该是她的电话 |
[00:55] | She waited on me the other night | 那天是她招待我的 |
[00:56] | And we kind of hit it off. | 而且我们很合得来 |
[00:58] | This is the number she gave me. | 这个电话是她给我的 |
[00:59] | Yeah. well, I’m sorry to be the one to break it to you. | 抱歉 我要泼你冷水了 |
[01:02] | But I think maybe this Naomi, whoever she is, | 我觉得也许娜奥米 不管她是谁 |
[01:05] | she might not want to actually talk to you | 其实不想和你聊天 |
[01:07] | So… sorry. Bye. | 所以 抱歉 再见 |
[01:11] | All right. Jinx, chow time. | 过来 金克斯 吃饭了 |
[01:13] | Hop to it. | 过来吃吧 |
[01:15] | Lazy dog. | 懒狗 |
[01:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:21] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[01:23] | I know Naomi’s there | 我知道娜奥米在家 |
[01:25] | so stop playing around and let me talk to her. | 别玩了 让她接电话 |
[01:28] | Wow, you’ve really got a problem. | 你真的有毛病 |
[01:30] | Now, listen to me, okay? | 听着 |
[01:32] | There is no Naomi here. | 这里没有叫娜奥米的 |
[01:34] | There are no waitresses that live here | 也根本没有女服务生住这儿 |
[01:36] | and there is no one here that wants to talk to you. | 这里没人想和你聊天 |
[01:39] | Yes, there is… | 这里有 |
[01:43] | Hey. Up and at them. | 起来吃饭了 |
[01:50] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[01:51] | Jinx? | 金克斯 |
[02:00] | Oh, my god… | 老天 |
[02:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:04] | Tell that bitch Naomi to come to the phone. | 让娜奥米那婊子来接电话 |
[02:06] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:08] | Stop calling me, okay? | 别打了好吗 |
[02:10] | I can’t deal with you right now. | 现在我管不了你了 |
[02:11] | I have an emergency. | 我遇到紧急情况了 |
[02:14] | A dead dog is not an emergency. | 死条狗才不算紧急情况 |
[02:19] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[02:23] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna go get your… your pen | 我去拿你的狗圈 |
[02:27] | and I’m taking you to the vet. | 带你去看兽医 |
[03:27] | When you’re finished, bring your plates to the sink. | 你们吃完了把盘子放水槽里 |
[03:29] | It’s almost 8:00. We got to get a move on. | 快八点了 我们得快点 |
[03:31] | – Dad? – Yeah? | -爸爸 -什么事 |
[03:33] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成这样 |
[03:35] | I mean, aren’t you going to work today? | 你今天不是要工作吗 |
[03:36] | Uh, yes, I am. | 是的 |
[03:38] | I’m meeting my boss for lunch | 我要和老板吃午饭 |
[03:40] | And he’s kind of a laid-back, casual kind of guy. So… | 他是个轻松随意的人 |
[03:44] | So you decided to dress sloppy? | 所以你就穿得这么邋遢吗 |
[03:48] | Does, uh. | 那 |
[03:49] | Does mom know you’re dressed that way? | 妈妈知道你穿成这样吗 |
[03:51] | Mom is not here. Mom went to work early. | 妈妈不在 她早去上班了 |
[03:53] | And besides, she’s your mom, she’s not mine. | 而且她是你们的妈妈 不是我妈妈 |
[03:56] | I decide what is appropriate for me to wear to work. | 我知道自己去上班穿什么合适 |
[03:58] | Well, it, um. | 但是 |
[03:59] | It just seems strange. | 只是觉得有点奇怪 |
[04:01] | Yes, it is strange. | 是很奇怪 |
[04:03] | This guy never has lunch with anyone | 这家伙从不和别人吃午餐 |
[04:04] | and suddenly he shoots me an e-mail | 却突然发邮件邀请我 |
[04:06] | saying he wants to eat with me today. | 说他今天想跟我一起用餐 |
[04:08] | I know where he likes to go. | 我知道他一般在哪吃饭 |
[04:09] | It’s just this little hole in the wall, so… | 只是个小屁饭馆 |
[04:10] | maybe I’m overthinking it. | 也许我多想了 |
[04:12] | You’re the one who’s always telling us | 你总跟我们说 |
[04:14] | to “be yourself.” | 好好做自己 |
[04:15] | Well, come on, this is me. | 这就是我 |
[04:16] | This is just more of a weekend kind of me. | 只是更像周末的我而已 |
[04:22] | You know what? I’m gonna change. | 好吧 我去换衣服 |
[04:28] | Naomi Clark | 娜奥米·克拉克 |
[04:29] | has been missing for five days now. | 已经失踪五天了 |
[04:31] | Isn’t it safe to assume she’s already been murdered? | 是否可以猜测她已被谋杀 |
[04:33] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不能这样想 |
[04:34] | Miss Clarke is still classified as a missing person. | 克拉克小姐仍被归类为失踪人口 |
[04:37] | But the three other victims were all dead | 但其他三个受害者都在被绑架后 |
[04:39] | within five days of being abducted. | 五天内被杀 |
[04:40] | That’s true. That has been the pattern thus far, | 是的 目前为止是这样 |
[04:43] | but that doesn’t mean it’s a foregone conclusion. | 但这不表示一定会是这种结果 |
[04:45] | Naomi Clarke’s family is holding out hope | 娜奥米·克拉克的家人还抱有希望 |
[04:47] | that she’s still alive, and so am I. | 希望她仍活着 我也是 |
[04:49] | Other than that | 除此之外 |
[04:51] | I don’t have much new to report. | 我无可奉告 |
[04:52] | The mayor is doubling the size of the task force | 市长已将办案人数加倍 |
[04:55] | uh, devoted to finding the killer | 将全力以赴寻找凶手 |
[04:57] | and we are aggressively pursuing each and every lead as it comes in. | 我们会全力追踪任何一个可能的线索 |
[05:00] | So what do you make of his name | 可以将凶手称为 |
[05:01] | “the penny jar killer”? | 钱罐杀手吗 |
[05:03] | You know, ’cause he leaves the body of his last victim | 因为他把上个受害人的尸体 |
[05:05] | inside the home of his next victim? | 留在下一个受害人家里 |
[05:07] | “Take a penny, leave a penny.” Cute, right? | 有借有还 挺有意思的 |
[05:11] | The man slaughters innocent women. | 这人杀害无辜的女性 |
[05:13] | There’s nothing cute about him. | 他是冷血的凶手 |
[05:15] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 抱歉 到此为止 |
[05:19] | Yeah, that’s her. Naomi Clarke. | 就是她 娜奥米·克拉克 |
[05:22] | The killer left her body | 凶手将她的尸体 |
[05:23] | in what I can only guess is the next victim’s house. | 留在下一个受害者家里 |
[05:26] | She was hanging in the closet. | 她被挂在衣柜里 |
[05:27] | She was bound by electrical tape. | 被绝缘带绑着 |
[05:29] | She was still wearing her waitress uniform. | 还穿着女招待的制服 |
[05:32] | It had a name tag that said “Naomi.” | 上面有她的名牌 娜奥米 |
[05:33] | And you got a good look at this next victim? | 你看到新的受害者了吗 |
[05:36] | I know her first name’s Gretchen. | 我知道她叫格雷琴 |
[05:39] | Oh, uh, and in the… in the dream. | 在梦里 |
[05:41] | She’d gotten a parking ticket. | 她收到了停车罚单 |
[05:44] | for parking on the wrong side of the street for street-cleaning. | 她在街道清扫时把车停错边了 |
[05:47] | It was Tuesday. | 在周二 |
[05:48] | Today’s a Tuesday. | 今天就是周二 |
[05:50] | Traffic ticket… I might be able to do something with that. | 罚单 我也许能查查这个线索 |
[05:53] | Traffic police use handheld computers to give out tickets now. | 交警现在用手持设备开罚单 |
[05:56] | They go right on to the system. | 直接写入系统 |
[05:57] | I’ll get someone to monitor it. | 我去找人查 |
[05:59] | Soon as we hear that a car | 一旦查出 |
[06:00] | registered to a woman named Gretchen gets a ticket, | 以格雷琴登记的女性车主 |
[06:02] | we should be able to find out where she lives. | 我们就能找到她的住址 |
[06:12] | Keith! | 基思 |
[06:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:16] | Joe. | 乔 |
[06:17] | Hey. | 你好 |
[06:21] | I appreciate this. | 很感谢你来 |
[06:22] | No, listen, got to eat lunch. | 和我共进午餐 |
[06:24] | I just, uh, you didn’t mention in your e-mail | 你在邮件里没有说 |
[06:26] | why you wanted to get together. So, I…uh…I just… | 为何要找我 所以 |
[06:29] | I didn’t quite know if I was supposed to prepare something… | 我不太清楚是否要准备什么 |
[06:31] | It’s not about your performance review | 不是工作评估的事 |
[06:33] | or anything like that. | 不是这些事 |
[06:34] | I mean, I’m very aware that that’s tomorrow. | 我知道那是明天的事 |
[06:36] | So you can put your mind at ease. | 所以你可以放心 |
[06:37] | It has nothing to do with that. | 和那件事无关 |
[06:39] | In fact, I’d go as far as to say | 其实我只是想说 |
[06:41] | that you have nothing to worry about in that regard. | 你不用担心这个方面 |
[06:44] | Hi there. | 你们好 |
[06:45] | Oh, that’s okay, I’ll just have what I always have. | 老样子 还是点我常点的 |
[06:48] | Oh, I’ll just have what he’s having. | 我要和他一样的东西 |
[06:51] | Sure you want to do that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:53] | Sure. | 是的 |
[06:54] | Sure I’m sure. | 当然 |
[06:58] | I’ll tell you why I e-mailed you. | 我发邮件给你是因为 |
[07:01] | The truth is… | 因为 |
[07:04] | I need a favor. | 我需要帮助 |
[07:06] | Oh, sure. Keith, no problem. | 当然 基思 没问题 |
[07:08] | What can I do for you? | 我能做点什么 |
[07:10] | Well, when I think of you as opposed to anybody else I work with | 我觉得你和其他同事完全不同 |
[07:14] | any of the other engineers | 和其他工程师不同 |
[07:16] | I think of you as someone who is very… regular. | 我觉得你非常 中规中矩 |
[07:23] | – Regular? – Yeah. | -中规中矩 -是的 |
[07:24] | Regular, you know? | 中规中矩就是 |
[07:26] | Like, not strange. | 不怪异 |
[07:27] | Pretty normal, right? | 很正常 对吧 |
[07:29] | You’re married, you have a family | 你结婚了 有家庭 |
[07:31] | you have some kids. | 有孩子 |
[07:33] | Yeah. I’m… I’m pretty regular. | 是的 我很中规中矩 |
[07:35] | Good. Because I’d like to share something with you | 很好 因为我想和你分享一件东西 |
[07:38] | that I haven’t shared with anybody else I work with. | 一些我不会和其他同事分享的 |
[07:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:51] | There you go. | 就是这个 |
[07:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:54] | That is my novel. | 我的小说 |
[07:56] | It’s on that drive. | 在这个U盘上 |
[07:58] | I want you to read it, | 我想让你看看 |
[08:00] | and I want you to be brutally honest with me. | 然后跟我实话实说批评指正 |
[08:03] | Your novel? | 你的小说? |
[08:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:05] | I started writing it when… | 我开始写小说是在… |
[08:09] | when did the first Lord of the Rings movie come out? | 第一部魔戒什么时候出的 |
[08:12] | -Uh… – Here’s your chocolate milk. | -呃… -这是您点的巧克力奶 |
[08:14] | And here’s your chocolate milk. | 这份是您的 |
[08:19] | Your entrees will be right out. | 主菜一会儿就好 |
[08:21] | – Great. – Great. | -很好 -很好 |
[08:22] | Great. | 好的 |
[08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:30] | Okay, turns out there was a girl named Gretchen | 我们查到了那个叫格雷琴的女孩 |
[08:32] | and she did get a parking ticket. | 她今天被开了张罚单 |
[08:34] | Gretchen Morgan got a parking ticket at 11:25 this morning. | 格雷琴今天上午11:25被开了张停车罚单 |
[08:37] | I’m on my way over to her place now. | 我正要去她家呢 |
[08:38] | You want come in my car or you want to follow? | 你随我车去还是一会再去 |
[08:43] | Wait a second you’re telling me that that man | 等等 你是说有个男人 |
[08:45] | the penny jar killer, you think he’s after me? | 你觉得有个钱罐杀手在跟踪我吗 |
[08:49] | Wel, again, we’re responding to an anonymous tip. | 有匿名线报我们就得调查 |
[08:52] | Um, it may turn out to be nothing once we take a look around. | 也许没什么事 但我们还是得到处看看 |
[09:03] | Lee. | 李 |
[09:07] | Excuse me for one second. | 抱歉 |
[09:28] | What about your dog? | 你的狗怎么样了 |
[09:29] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:30] | You have a dog, don’t you? | 你养狗了对吧 |
[09:32] | Jinxy, wake up. | 金克斯起床啦 |
[09:36] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[09:40] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天呐 |
[10:03] | Hey, Lee. Lee. | 嘿 李 李 |
[10:08] | You see that kid over there, he’s got black work gloves? | 你看对面那个人 他有黑色工作手套 |
[10:12] | Got the same kind of tape that I saw covering Naomi’s mouth. | 还有那种封娜奥米嘴的胶带 |
[10:19] | Sir, police. | 先生 警察 |
[10:20] | You mind if I ask you a couple of questions? | 有几个问题要问你 |
[10:36] | Name’s Jeremy Kiernan. | 他叫杰勒米·基尔南 |
[10:38] | Couple of priors for drug possession; | 先是持有毒品 |
[10:39] | One conviction for harassment. | 后是因骚扰被定罪 |
[10:41] | Harassment? | 骚扰 |
[10:42] | Legalese for “Stalking.” | 法律上叫跟踪 |
[10:43] | 22-year-old girl– 30 days plus probation. | 跟踪一个22岁女孩被判刑 缓刑30天 |
[10:47] | So you think this is him? | 你觉得他就是那个 |
[10:47] | You think this is the penny jar killer? | 钱罐杀手吗 |
[10:49] | Well, it’s sure starting to look that way. | 目前来看是的 |
[10:51] | Electrician’s assistant lived about | 电工助手 |
[10:53] | a mile away from Gretchen’s House. | 住在距离格雷琴家约一英里的地方 |
[10:54] | His job took him close to the homes of the other victims. | 由于工作原因很容易接近其他受害者的家 |
[10:58] | We may have a match. | 我们可以逐一核对 |
[10:59] | I got people scouring his apartment and his car. | 我已经派人去搜查他家和车了 |
[11:01] | He’s got to be hiding the body of that other girl | 他一定把那女孩尸体 |
[11:03] | the, uh, the waitress somewhere. | 那女服务生给藏起来了 |
[11:05] | Plus, you don’t turn tail and run from the cops | 而且如果没做见不得人的事 |
[11:07] | if you don’t have something to hide. | 那为什么看见警察就跑啊 |
[11:10] | I’m gonna go call Manny give him an update. | 我去给曼尼打电话告诉他最新进展 |
[11:12] | But, uh, thanks for the “Anonymous tip.” | 感谢你的匿名线报 |
[11:18] | I wasn’t running because of that. | 我不是因为那个才跑的 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[11:25] | I wasn’t running because I killed someone. | 我不是因为杀人才跑的 |
[11:28] | I would never kill anybody. | 我没想杀谁 |
[11:31] | I heard what that guy said. | 我听到那警察说的话了 |
[11:35] | A long time ago | 很久以前 |
[11:37] | There was a girl. | 有一个女孩 |
[11:39] | I liked her more than she liked me. | 我喜欢她多过她喜欢我 |
[11:41] | You want to call that stalking. | 你们管那个叫跟踪 |
[11:44] | But following someone, calling them on the phone too much. | 但那只不过就是跟着她 给她多打几个电话 |
[11:48] | that’s not murder. | 并没有谋杀 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | So why did you run then? | 可你为什么要跑啊 |
[11:53] | I had a joint in my pocket. | 我兜里有大麻 |
[11:57] | Would’ve been my third strike. | 这是我第三次犯事了 |
[11:59] | You would’ve run, too. | 换你你也跑啊 |
[12:03] | Okay, then explain the gloves. | 好吧 那你的手套怎么解释 |
[12:05] | Explain the electrical tape. | 电工胶带怎么解释 |
[12:08] | I’m an electrician. | 我是个电工 |
[12:11] | Okay, well, I believe that. But the rest of this… | 好吧 我信你 但是还有… |
[12:13] | So… | 那… |
[12:15] | What can I do to convince you? | 我怎么做你才能信我呢 |
[12:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:21] | I startle you? | 我吓到你了 |
[12:30] | I just don’t get it. | 我就是不明白 |
[12:30] | Why wouldn’t he admit it? | 为什么他不承认呢 |
[12:32] | Tell me where the girl’s body is? | 为什么不告诉我女孩的尸体在哪 |
[12:34] | What’s the point in denying everything? | 他为什么要否认一切呢 |
[12:36] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了啊 |
[12:37] | Well, he just got hit by a car. | 他刚被车撞死 |
[12:39] | That can have a way of clouding your thinking. | 心情肯定不会好到哪去 |
[12:42] | Plus, he’s a murderer. | 再加上他是杀人凶手 |
[12:43] | I mean, I haven’t actually read the rule book | 我没读过确切的规章制度 |
[12:45] | but my guess is that the number one rule at serial killer club | 但我知道杀人狂俱乐部的首要一点就是 |
[12:49] | Is that if somebody asks you if you are one, say no. | 如果有人问你是不是凶手 一定要说不是 |
[12:52] | Actually, I wish I was reading the serial killer club rule book. | 我真希望我读过杀人狂俱乐部的规章制度 |
[12:57] | It’s that bad? | 写的很差吗 |
[12:59] | I’m, I mean, I’m just a hundred pages in | 我…我刚看到100多页 |
[13:01] | but, I mean, maybe it’ll pick up, but… | 也许情节会峰回路转吧 |
[13:04] | this thing sucks like a hoover. | 但这东西就像吸尘器 深不见底 |
[13:08] | I should be grateful. | 我应该感谢他 |
[13:09] | At least he gave it to me the day before my performance review. | 至少他在我业务评估之前让我看 |
[13:13] | I mean, he can’t expect me to read this thing in one night. | 我不可能一晚上就看完啊 |
[13:15] | It’s over 900 pages. | 900多页呢 |
[13:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:25] | Hey, it’s Lee. | 嘿 我是李 |
[13:26] | Sorry to bug you at home. But, uh, I got some bad news. | 抱歉晚上还打扰你 有个坏消息 |
[13:29] | When we left Gretchen Morgan’s place today | 今天我们从格雷琴家出来的之后 |
[13:31] | she was pretty shaken up. | 她有点吓到了 |
[13:32] | She had a friend come spend the night with her. | 所以就叫了朋友陪她睡 |
[13:34] | He went out to grab some takeout | 她朋友去外面买外卖 |
[13:35] | and when he came back, she was gone. | 回来的时候发现格雷琴不见了 |
[13:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[13:38] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[13:39] | And when we opened up the closet | 当我们打开衣柜的时候 |
[13:41] | we found Naomi Clarke. | 发现了娜奥米·克拉克 |
[13:43] | Looks like we were wrong, Allison. | 我们好像弄错了 艾莉森 |
[13:44] | Unless this guy got up off that morgue slab | 要不然就是那个男的从停尸房出来 |
[13:46] | and strung this girl up by her wrists | 让那女孩将自己绑架 |
[13:48] | Jeremy Kiernan was not the penny jar killer. | 杰勒米·基尔南不是钱罐杀手 |
[14:04] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[14:05] | I didn’t make a peep. | 我没出声 |
[14:07] | It’s your brain; I can hear it whirring. | 但是我听见你大脑在飞速运转 |
[14:10] | I can’t help it, it is whirring. | 我控制不了 它一直就在那响 |
[14:13] | I just feel terrible. | 我觉得很难受 |
[14:16] | That man is dead. | 那个男的死了 |
[14:18] | He’d be alive if I hadn’t pointed him out to the police. | 要不是我向警察指了他 他就不会死了 |
[14:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:22] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:24] | We can’t be sure. | 我们也不能确定啊 |
[14:26] | Can’t we? | 真的不能吗 |
[14:27] | No. You’re not god. | 当然了 你又不是上帝 |
[14:29] | At least not last time I looked. | 至少在我看来不是 |
[14:31] | I don’t even want to think about what that would make me. | 我都不知道要是我该怎么办 |
[14:33] | Okay, not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[14:34] | You’re joking and I feel like | 我觉得自己的双手沾染了他的鲜血 |
[14:36] | I’ve got this man’s blood on my hands. | 你还在这开玩笑 |
[14:38] | You don’t. | 你没有 |
[14:39] | You didn’t put that joint in his pocket. | 你又没把大麻放他口袋里 |
[14:41] | You didn’t make him run. | 你也没让他跑 |
[14:43] | Maybe not. | 也许是吧 |
[14:45] | Still, some job I did today. | 但我还是做了些事啊 |
[14:55] | *Imagine me and you I do* | *想象着我与你共聚 我想象着* |
[14:58] | *I think about you day and night* | *我日夜思念着你* |
[15:01] | *It’s only right* | *这是我该做的* |
[15:02] | *To think about the girl you love* | *想着你心爱的女孩* |
[15:05] | *And hold her tight* | *并将她抱紧* |
[15:06] | *So happy together* | *幸福地在一起* |
[15:11] | *If I should call you up invest a dime* | *我是否该投入硬币 给你打电话* |
[15:14] | *And you say you belong to me* | *在电话里你说你属于我* |
[15:17] | *and ease my mind* | *这让我安逸* |
[15:18] | *Imagine how the world could be so very fine* | *试想那样的世界将变得多么美好* |
[15:22] | *So happy together* | *让我们幸福地在一起* |
[15:27] | *I can’t see me loving nobody but you* | *我无法想象除了你我还会爱上谁* |
[15:32] | *For all my life* | *我愿为你倾尽一生* |
[15:35] | *When you’re with me baby* | *只有当你我共聚时 宝贝* |
[15:38] | *The skies will be blue for all my life* | *我这一生将永沐蓝天* |
[15:43] | *Me and you and you and me* | *你和我 我和你* |
[15:46] | *No matter how they tossed the dice, it had to be* | *无论世人怎么猜测 我们都会在一起* |
[15:50] | *The only one for me is you and you for me* | *你是我的唯一 你只属于我* |
[15:54] | *So happy together* | *让我们幸福地在一起* |
[16:17] | *Me and you…* | *只有我和你* |
[16:23] | She’s amazing, isn’t she? | 她很棒对吗 |
[16:32] | I hate being dead. | 我不想死 |
[16:36] | Jeremy… | 杰勒米 |
[16:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[16:40] | Well, seeing as how I’m not a serial killer. | 鉴于我不是杀人狂 |
[16:45] | And now you know I’m not a serial killer | 你现在知道了吧 我不是杀人狂 |
[16:48] | And seeing as how you and your friends kind of | 鉴于你和你的朋友 |
[16:51] | You know, killed me today. | 今天杀了我 |
[16:54] | And seeing as how you’re the only one who can see me | 鉴于你是唯一一个能看见我的人 |
[16:58] | I was hoping we could talk about something. | 我想我们应该谈谈 |
[17:03] | Not here. | 别在这 |
[17:05] | You want me to talk to your girlfriend? | 你希望我跟你女朋友谈谈吗 |
[17:08] | I need her to know that… | 我想让她知道 |
[17:11] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[17:14] | And I need her to know about you. | 我希望能让她了解你 |
[17:19] | About me? | 我 |
[17:20] | I need her to know that | 我想让她知道 |
[17:22] | Even though it feels like I’m gone, I’m still here. | 虽然感觉我已经走了 但事实上我还在这 |
[17:27] | I can still help her. | 我还可以帮她 |
[17:30] | ‘Cause I can see her and you can see me | 因为我能看见她 你能看见我 |
[17:33] | So I can still be there for her. | 所以我还能和她在一起 |
[17:36] | I can help her do the things she needs to do. | 能帮她做想做的事情 |
[17:39] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[17:39] | Let’s just take me out of this for a second. | 先别把我算在内 |
[17:43] | I don’t think those kinds of things… | 我不认为那些事情… |
[17:47] | Can be said. | 是可以靠说的 |
[17:48] | Those are the kinds of things that need to be felt. | 那些事情是用来感觉的 |
[17:53] | And the truth is, once her pain subsides. | 事实是 一旦她的痛苦减轻了 |
[17:56] | She will feel them. | 她就能感觉到了 |
[17:58] | So you won’t do it? | 你不打算帮我 |
[18:00] | I don’t think it’s smart. No. | 我认为那是不明智的 |
[18:04] | I mean, and the truth is, once your pain subsides. | 事实上 一旦你的痛苦减轻了 |
[18:08] | You’re not gonna want to hang around here. | 你也不想在这里逗留 |
[18:10] | You’re gonna want to move on, | 你会继续走下去 |
[18:13] | to wherever it is that you’re supposed to go. | 去你该去的地方 |
[18:17] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[18:20] | Our love is different. | 我们的爱与众不同 |
[18:23] | Our love is forever. | 我们的爱是永恒的 |
[18:25] | I know that you believe that. | 我知道你所相信的 |
[18:27] | I’m not saying that’s not true. | 我不是说那不是事实 |
[18:28] | And you got to know that I feel horrible | 你必须了解对于发生在 |
[18:32] | About everything that has happened to you. | 你身上的一切我觉得很糟糕 |
[18:35] | But I just can’t do it. | 可我不能那么做 |
[18:37] | I just, I can’t do something that I know | 我只是 不能做一些 |
[18:39] | is gonna cause a lot of heartache down the line. | 明知会引起更多痛苦的事 |
[18:42] | I just can’t do it. | 我不能那么做 |
[18:45] | So what about that penny jar guy? | 那钱罐杀手呢 |
[18:48] | What? | 什么 |
[18:49] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[18:52] | I can see everything from here. | 我在这里能看见一切 |
[18:56] | I’m pretty sure if I put my mind to it | 我很确定 如果我集中精力 |
[18:59] | I could find out who he is for you. | 能为你查明他是谁 |
[19:02] | And I’d be willing to do that. | 我愿意那么做 |
[19:05] | I’d be willing to help you. | 愿意帮助你 |
[19:08] | But I need you to be willing to help me. | 只要你也愿意帮助我 |
[19:17] | Oh, uh. Hey, Brian, can you give us a couple of minutes? | 布莱恩 能给我们几分钟吗 |
[19:20] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:32] | So? | 那么 |
[19:33] | So? | 那么 |
[19:34] | What’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:35] | The book? | 那本书 |
[19:38] | Uh, well, I mean, I’m only about | 我是说 我只 |
[19:39] | a hundred and so pages into it, so… | 读了一百多页 所以… |
[19:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:45] | So you were able to put it down? | 所以你就放一边了吗 |
[19:47] | Well, I’m not saying it was easy. | 要我说还真难放手 |
[19:49] | No. | 很难放手 |
[19:49] | But, you know, like you said yesterday. | 但是 就像你昨天说的 |
[19:51] | I’m kind of a regular guy. So, you know, I got kids | 我是个中规中矩的人 我有孩子 |
[19:53] | to put to bed, I got a wife I got | 要照顾 要花时间 |
[19:55] | – to spend some time with. -Yeah, no, no. | -陪妻子 -是的 对的 |
[19:56] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[20:00] | So what’d you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[20:04] | From what I’ve read? | 就我读的那部分 |
[20:07] | You really want that? | 你真的想知道 |
[20:09] | Wouldn’t you rather wait till I finish the whole thing | 就不能等我读完整本书 |
[20:11] | before I give you an opinion? | 再给你意见吗 |
[20:12] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[20:14] | I mean, is there some rule that says you can’t give me | 又没规定说你现在不能给我些建议 |
[20:17] | an opinion now and then another opinion when you’re finished? | 读完再给我一些建议 |
[20:20] | No. | 不 |
[20:22] | No, I s-suppose not. | 当然没有这种规定 |
[20:27] | So… | 那么… |
[20:29] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[20:31] | Yeah, so… | 是的… |
[20:33] | I think it’s-it’s interesting. | 我觉得很有意思 |
[20:36] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[20:37] | Just interesting? | 有趣而已 |
[20:39] | No, it’s not just interesting. | 不 不只是有趣 |
[20:41] | I think you made some brave choices. | 我觉得你作出了勇敢的选择 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:47] | Look, I-I know that this is really awkward for you. | 我知道这有些难为你 |
[20:51] | But I want you to be honest with me. | 我想你跟我说实话 |
[20:53] | I am, I am. I’m being honest. | 我 我 说的是实话 |
[20:55] | No, I know you’re being honest. | 当然 我知道你说的是实话 |
[20:58] | If I forced you. If I, if I made you say something negative… | 如果我强迫你 说点反面建议 |
[21:03] | You want something negative? | 你想要听反面建议 |
[21:05] | There’s-there’s got to be something. | 肯定有不足之处 |
[21:07] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[21:08] | You know, you put it down, so… | 你把它放在一边 |
[21:10] | I know this is hard. | 我知道很难 |
[21:11] | I just… well, it is hard. | 我只是… 是很难 |
[21:12] | You know, I’m not, I’m not having | 我没有 目前为止 |
[21:13] | a negative experience, uh, so far. | 没有觉得不好 |
[21:15] | So I don’t know if I’m comfortable being negative. | 所以不知道我是否适合做出消极评论 |
[21:17] | You’re not being negative. | 不是要你表现得消极 |
[21:18] | You know, I’m-I’m asking you to be constructive. | 我 我要你假设而已 |
[21:21] | Right? | 知道吗 |
[21:23] | Can you give me, uh, a word? | 能告诉我一个字眼吗 |
[21:26] | Like, one word. | 就是 一个词 |
[21:27] | An-an adjective, a negative adjective. | 一个形容词 消极的形容词 |
[21:31] | Can-can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[21:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:34] | Yeah, you can. | 是的 你可以 |
[21:35] | Just-just think. | 想一想 |
[21:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:41] | Uh, maybe… diffuse? | 或许… 有点散漫 |
[21:47] | Diffuse? | 散漫 |
[21:50] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[21:52] | Diffuse, uh, well, let me see– diffuse– | 散漫 让我想想 散漫 |
[21:55] | It means kind, like, all over the place. | 意思是那种 比如 四处都是 |
[21:58] | I know what it means. | 我知道它的意思 |
[22:00] | Well, you know, that’s not necessarily a bad thing. | 未必是件坏事 |
[22:05] | Diffuse. | 散漫 |
[22:06] | Again. I’m only a hundred pages in. | 重申 我只读了一百页 |
[22:08] | So you know, I think I need time to… | 我需要时间… |
[22:11] | Well, I want to see how the whole thing | 我想看整个故事情节 |
[22:12] | Comes together, you know. | 如何融会贯通 |
[22:15] | That’s why I really didn’t want to say anything yet. | 所以我真的不想过早的评论 |
[22:20] | Diffuse. | 散漫 |
[22:29] | Okay, well, I got her favorite band. | 好 我拿了她最喜欢乐队CD |
[22:33] | Got her favorite flowers. | 最喜欢的花 |
[22:35] | And got a fistful of articles about myself. | 一堆关于我的文章 |
[22:39] | Yeah, and if all that fails, just remember– | 是的 如果都失败了 记住… |
[22:42] | Tell her to look in the hatbox in the closet. | 告诉她看一看衣橱里的帽盒 |
[22:45] | Hatbox? | 帽盒 |
[22:48] | Right. | 是的 |
[22:58] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[22:59] | Mandy, hi. | 曼蒂 你好 |
[23:01] | My name is Allison Dubois. | 我是艾莉森·迪布瓦 |
[23:02] | I’m a friend of… | 是杰勒米的… |
[23:05] | I was a friend of Jeremy’s. | 曾是杰勒米的朋友 |
[23:07] | I just want to tell you how sorry I am. | 我只想告诉你我觉得很遗憾 |
[23:10] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:12] | I’m sorry, he never mentioned you. | 很抱歉 他从没提起过你 |
[23:14] | Oh, no, he wouldn’t have. | 不 他没有 |
[23:15] | We didn’t actually meet till yesterday. | 事实上我们直到昨天才见过 |
[23:18] | I work for the district attorney’s office. | 我在地方检察官办公室工作 |
[23:21] | And I was investigating the penny jar killer. | 我在调查钱罐杀手 |
[23:24] | God, you were there. | 上帝 你在那里 |
[23:28] | Did you see it happen? | 你看到发生的事了吗 |
[23:30] | I was, and I did. | 是的 我看到了 |
[23:34] | He wanted me to give you these. | 他想让我给你这些 |
[23:35] | He said they’re your favorite flower. | 他说这些是你最喜欢的花 |
[23:39] | He said that? | 是他说的 |
[23:43] | After the car hit him. | 在汽车撞了他之后 |
[23:47] | I didn’t realize. | 我不知道 |
[23:48] | I guess I wanted to believe it happened quickly– | 我希望一切发生得很快 |
[23:51] | That he didn’t suffer. | 他没受太多苦 |
[23:52] | Oh, no, he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[23:54] | It happened quickly. | 一切发生得太快 |
[23:56] | Um, he-he also wanted me to give you these. | 他还要我给你这些 |
[24:04] | Sorry, what are these? | 抱歉 这些是什么 |
[24:06] | Some– some articles about me, about how I– | 一些 关于我的文章 关于我如何… |
[24:11] | How sometimes I see the dead. | 在一些时候看得到死亡 |
[24:13] | How I can communicate with the dead. | 如何跟冥界沟通 |
[24:17] | Okay, this is unspeakably cruel. | 这是苦不堪言的 |
[24:19] | He thought that you might react like that. | 他觉得你会有这样的反应 |
[24:21] | That’s why he said those are your favorite flowers | 所以他告诉我这是你最喜欢的花 |
[24:24] | This is your favorite band… | 这是你最喜欢的乐队… |
[24:26] | Right. Look, I have a funeral to prepare. | 是的 我还要准备葬礼 |
[24:30] | People to call, arrangements to make. | 给朋友们打电话 安排事宜 |
[24:33] | So I’m going to go back in the house now | 现在我要回屋 |
[24:35] | Shut the door and ask you to leave my property. | 关上门 要你离开我家 |
[24:38] | He wants you to know that he’s watching you | 他想你知道他在看着你 |
[24:42] | And that he loves you | 还有他爱你 |
[24:43] | And if there’s anything you ever need to say to him | 如果你有什么话要跟他说 |
[24:45] | You can say it through me. | 你可以通过我告诉他 |
[24:46] | Look. I hear you, but just so you know | 我听你说话 只是要你知道 |
[24:48] | If I have anything to say to him, I’m going to say it to him | 如果我有话要对他说 我会用自己的方式 |
[24:51] | In my own way and my own time, thank you very much. | 自己的时间跟他说的 谢谢 |
[24:53] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[24:55] | The hatbox, he wants you to look in the hatbox in the closet. | 帽盒 他想你看一看衣橱里的帽盒 |
[24:58] | He wants you to look in there… | 他要你看一看里面… |
[25:07] | Al, what do you think? | 艾尔 你觉得怎么样 |
[25:10] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[25:12] | Yeah I think it um looks good. | 是的 我觉得这件看起来好点 |
[25:15] | I think it’s fine. | 我觉得挺好 |
[25:17] | Well, it’s my performance review. | 这是我的业绩评价 |
[25:19] | So I was kind of hoping for better than fine. | 我希望比挺好要好一些 |
[25:22] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会表现出色的 |
[25:23] | Look, he’s told you already | 他已经告诉你 |
[25:24] | that you don’t have anything to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[25:26] | Yeah, that was before I let him down | 是 那是我让他失望之前 |
[25:28] | by not reading his entire 900-page opus in one night | 我没有一夜之间看完他九百页的作品之前 |
[25:32] | And declaring it a work of genius. | 还宣称那是天才之作 |
[25:36] | One thing has nothing to do with the other. | 两件事情并无关联 |
[25:38] | Take it from someone who knows nothing has | 从一无所知的人那得来的消息 |
[25:40] | anything to do with anything. | 更是无关 |
[25:42] | Come on Al. | 算了吧 艾尔 |
[25:43] | What did you expect? | 还期待什么呢 |
[25:45] | The man just died. | 那个男人死了 |
[25:48] | The woman just lost her boyfriend. | 那个女人失去了男友 |
[25:50] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[25:52] | It’s just– he said “You do this and I’ll do that.” | 只是他说过 “你先做我就做” |
[25:55] | So I did this. | 所以我那么做了 |
[25:57] | He just disappeared | 然后他就消失了 |
[25:58] | And I haven’t seen him or heard from him since. | 从此我再没见过或听过他的消息了 |
[26:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:33] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[26:35] | Anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[26:41] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[26:43] | I don’t feel well, and I don’t know where I am. | 我不舒服 不知现在身处何处 |
[26:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:58] | Hey… hey wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 |
[27:04] | Oh, good, you’re awake. | 太好了 你醒了 |
[27:06] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:07] | Jeremy, I didn’t think I was going to see you again. | 杰勒米 没想到还会见到你 |
[27:12] | Did you do that on purpose? | 你是蓄意而为的吗 |
[27:14] | Did I just do what on purpose? | 我蓄意而为什么了 |
[27:16] | I was having a dream | 我做了一个梦 |
[27:17] | And in it I was just about to see the face | 在梦里我就快看见 |
[27:19] | of the Penny Jar killer. | 那个钱罐杀手的脸了 |
[27:22] | But right before it happened you woke me up. | 可就差一点 你就把我摇醒了 |
[27:24] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[27:26] | I had no idea. | 我不知情 |
[27:28] | But, look, I don’t think it matters. | 不过没关系 |
[27:30] | I mean, that’s what I’m here for. | 我来就是要告诉你这件事 |
[27:32] | I found out who the guy is. | 我发现那个男人是谁了 |
[27:41] | So he really does exist. | 那么真有此人咯 |
[27:43] | Shane Malinowski? He sure does. | 谢恩·马林诺夫斯基 的确有此人 |
[27:45] | Soon as I punched his name into the system | 我一把他的名字输入系统中 |
[27:46] | the printer went into overdrive. | 他的信息就不断地从打印机里出来 |
[27:48] | Look at this guy’s record. | 看这个人的记录 |
[27:49] | He’s the poster child for social deviants. | 他是社会叛逆者的典型代表 |
[27:52] | Like an accident waiting to happen. | 就像一场待发生的事故 |
[27:54] | And you’re confident this is the man we’re looking for? | 你确信这是我们找的人吗 |
[27:57] | The late Jeremy Kiernan is confident. | 已故的杰勒米·基尔南非常确信 |
[27:59] | He’s the one who gave me his name. | 也就是他给我们这个名字 |
[28:01] | And he is in a place to know. | 他知道事情的缘由 |
[28:04] | He also told me | 他也告诉我 |
[28:05] | that Malinowski spent his mornings in humboldt park. | 马林洛夫斯基早晨都在洪堡公园度过 |
[28:07] | That’s where he scouted for his victims. | 他就是在那里作案 |
[28:10] | Sounds like we should put an APB out on this guy. | 似乎我们得全境通缉这个男人 |
[28:12] | Get some men over to humboldt park take a look around for him. | 派些人手去洪堡公园监视他 |
[28:26] | Mandy? | 曼蒂 |
[28:29] | How did you know? | 你如何知晓 |
[28:31] | Know what? | 知晓什么 |
[28:33] | It was in the hatbox. | 这东西在帽盒里 |
[28:37] | He must have been planning to propose. | 他一定计划着求婚 |
[28:40] | How does it work? | 怎么求婚呢 |
[28:41] | Is he here, now? | 他现在在吗 |
[28:45] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:52] | No, no, I’m sorry, he’s not. | 抱歉 他不在 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry for the way that I treated you yesterday. | 抱歉我昨天那么对你 |
[28:59] | I mean, that’s really what I came here to say. | 我来就是想跟你道歉 |
[29:03] | I was hoping he’d be here. | 我希望他在这儿 |
[29:06] | Hoping you could tell him about some decisions I’ve made. | 希望你能传达我的决定给他 |
[29:09] | I can do that. | 乐意效劳 |
[29:12] | I’ve decided to leave Phoenix. | 我决定离开菲尼克斯 |
[29:16] | It’s just– it’s too hard. | 只是 太难了 |
[29:19] | I mean, I came here because of Jeremy. | 我因杰勒米而来 |
[29:22] | And I see him everywhere. I feel him everywhere. | 随处能看见他 能感觉到他 |
[29:25] | It’s wrong to be here without him. | 没了他待在这里也没什么意思 |
[29:28] | So I have some loose ends to tie up, house and all. | 我还有些零碎的东西要处理 房子等等 |
[29:31] | But as soon as I can, I’m going to head back east | 我会尽快回东部去 |
[29:34] | and try living with my mom for a while. | 试着和妈妈住一段时间 |
[29:37] | I’m sure that Jeremy would understand that. | 相信杰勒米会理解的 |
[29:43] | When you see him– tell him “Thank you.” | 见到他 帮我说声”谢谢” |
[29:49] | And tell him, thanks to you, I know what I have to do now. | 告诉他多亏了你 我才知道必须做什么 |
[29:55] | Tell him that I would have said “Yes.” | 告诉他 我会说”我愿意” |
[29:58] | I’m sure he knows that. | 我相信他都知道 |
[30:00] | But I will let him know. | 但我还是会告诉他 |
[30:03] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[30:08] | Nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[30:10] | Just your run-of-the-mill performance review. | 只是你的例行绩效评价 |
[30:13] | I’m sure you’ve been through these before. | 你以前一定也经历过吧 |
[30:17] | It’s kind of nice, your supervisor being here. | 好在你的上司也在这 |
[30:20] | Taking a personal interest in your career. | 你本人也喜欢自己的事业 |
[30:23] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[30:25] | Dubois. Joseph. | 乔瑟夫·迪布瓦 |
[30:28] | I have to say, Joe, we, uh, we were all very excited | 不得不说 乔 我们都很高兴 |
[30:30] | when you came on board here. | 你能远道而来 |
[30:33] | Although, according to this | 虽然 证据表明 |
[30:34] | You’ve been having some trouble adjusting. | 你似乎不太适应 |
[30:39] | Uh, trouble adjusting? | 不太适应 |
[30:41] | Well, I’m sorry to say. | 很抱歉这样说 |
[30:42] | The evaluations I received from your supervisor | 我从你上司那得来的评估 |
[30:45] | reflect, well, a certain level of disappointment with your performance. | 反映出了你的表现不太令人满意 |
[30:51] | As you can see, pretty much straight down the line | 从报告里你可以看到 主要是太没有创意了 |
[30:55] | there are issues with the clarity and focus. | 你不够关注和细腻 |
[30:57] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:59] | Well, let’s read along here, shall we? | 好了 读读这几句 |
[31:01] | “Describe your coworker’s communication skills.” | 描述同事的交流技巧 |
[31:04] | and what does it say there? | 上面是怎么说的 |
[31:08] | “Diffuse.” | 散漫 |
[31:10] | “Describe your coworker’s ability to problem solve.” | 描述同事解决问题的能力 |
[31:15] | “Diffuse.” | 散漫 |
[31:17] | “Describe your…” | 描述你的… |
[31:18] | Well, you get the idea. | 你明白了吧 |
[31:21] | I sure do. | 明白了 |
[31:50] | Remember that ring? | 记得这枚戒指吗 |
[31:54] | I took it off the first girl we ever did together. | 这是我们杀的第一位女孩身上得到的 |
[32:00] | You loved it so much. | 你特别喜欢这枚 |
[32:03] | Kept asking what happened to it. | 还一直问戒指去哪了 |
[32:06] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[32:08] | Said it probably fell off her finger | 骗你说当我在车上奋力抓住她时 |
[32:10] | when I was fighting to get her in the van. | 可能是从她手上滑落了 |
[32:17] | I’ve been saving it for just the right moment. | 我从那时起开始珍藏 |
[32:22] | Guess I waited too long. | 也许是我等太久了吧 |
[32:36] | That lady who came by today? | 那女人今天来过吗 |
[32:38] | She’s the real deal. | 她才是关键 |
[32:41] | That’s what I need you to know. | 你得明白这点 |
[32:43] | That’s what I need you to understand. | 你也得了解这点 |
[32:47] | You got to clean up our mess and get out of town. | 你得收拾残局 离开这里 |
[32:55] | Attagirl. | 真好 |
[32:57] | You got work to do. | 你有工作要忙了 |
[33:14] | Is it done? | 结束了吗 |
[33:16] | Can I go now please? | 我现在可以走了吗 |
[33:18] | I know you haven’t had all your fun yet. | 我知道你还没有尽兴 |
[33:21] | Let’s be smart huh? | 聪明点吧 |
[33:24] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我话中涵义 |
[33:27] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道自己得做的事 |
[33:30] | Please let me go. | 请让我离开 |
[33:32] | No! | 不 |
[33:34] | You… | 你… |
[33:46] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费你的时间 |
[33:48] | You’re just going to embarrass yourself. | 这样只会自取其辱 |
[33:50] | You can’t prove anything. | 你证明不了什么 |
[33:52] | Oh, by the way, Malinowski? | 顺便说说 马力诺夫斯基 |
[33:56] | The guy I told you murdered all those girls? | 这个谋杀了所有女孩的凶手 |
[33:59] | He died. | 他死了 |
[34:02] | Froze to death in the desert two nights ago. | 两天前在沙漠里冻死了 |
[34:04] | You might want to mention that to the people you work for. | 也许你想和你的上司说说此事 |
[34:06] | You used me. | 你利用我 |
[34:08] | Oh, I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了必须做的事 |
[34:11] | How can you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[34:11] | How can you just sit there, so smug, so calm? | 你怎么能平静地坐在这里 自鸣得意 |
[34:16] | We’re going to get your girlfriend. | 我们去拦住你的女友 |
[34:18] | We are not going to let her leave town. | 不会让她离开这里的 |
[34:20] | Sure you will. | 你当然会这么做 |
[34:21] | What can you do? | 你能做什么 |
[34:23] | That basement? It’s clean now. | 查看地下室吗 那里毫无线索 |
[34:26] | There’s no trace of anything that happened down there. | 你在那里找不到一丝作案的线索 |
[34:28] | No evidence whatsoever. | 再也没有证据了 |
[34:30] | Oh, yeah. She’ll leave town. | 她会离开小镇 |
[34:33] | And sure, you’ll keep an eye on her | 当然 你也会监视她 |
[34:36] | For a while. | 只是一阵子吧 |
[34:38] | Call whatever jurisdiction she ends up in. | 告她所有触犯的司法权 |
[34:40] | Tell them to keep an eye on her. | 告诉他们监视她 |
[34:41] | But time goes by. | 但是时间飞逝 |
[34:44] | There’ll be other crimes. | 还会再有犯罪时间 |
[34:46] | Other murders here in Phoenix. | 别的凶手出现在菲尼克斯 |
[34:48] | And you’ll forget. | 你就会忘了这一宗 |
[34:50] | That’s how these things go. | 事情就是如此发展 |
[34:52] | She’ll be fine. | 她会相安无事 |
[34:54] | As long as she doesn’t slip up. | 只要她不出错 |
[34:56] | As long as she’s patient. | 只要她有耐心 |
[34:58] | So what? She just stops? | 那又如何 她会收手吗 |
[35:01] | I didn’t say forever. | 我没说永远如此 |
[35:04] | I mean, when you do the things that we do. | 当你做了我们这种事后 |
[35:08] | It’s a tough itch to scratch once you’ve got it. | 一旦成功便很难抽身而退了 |
[35:14] | But, like I said, Mandy, | 但我也说过 曼蒂 |
[35:15] | She’s nothing if not patient, so… | 如果没耐心 她就一文不值 |
[35:18] | She’ll wait. Wait for the right time. | 她会等待 等待好时机 |
[35:21] | The right situation. | 好形势 |
[35:23] | A signal from me maybe. | 也许等待我的信号 |
[35:27] | And I’ll be patient, too. | 而我也会耐心处之 |
[35:29] | Wait for her. | 等着她 |
[35:34] | Ain’t love grand? | 这难道不是爱的伟大吗 |
[35:46] | Hi, Allison. | 你好 艾莉森 |
[35:48] | Hi, I’m so sorry to bother you. | 你好 很抱歉打扰你 |
[35:49] | But Jeremy came to see me last night. | 但是杰勒米昨晚来见过我 |
[35:52] | He said he had one last message. | 他说他还想告诉你最后一件事 |
[35:54] | Well, what did he want you to tell me? | 他想告诉我什么 |
[35:56] | Well, it didn’t really make a lot of sense to me at the time | 当时我也不太懂 |
[35:59] | I mean, with you getting ready to leave and all. | 你都要离开了 |
[36:03] | But he was terribly concerned | 但他还是很担心 |
[36:04] | about you going through all of this by yourself. | 你独自一人承受这一切 |
[36:06] | I mean, getting ready for the funeral | 我是说 参加葬礼 |
[36:09] | and-and moving back east. | 还有搬回东部 |
[36:12] | He was-he was worried | 他很担心 |
[36:13] | that you didn’t have a friend to help you through all this. | 没有朋友帮助你度过难关 |
[36:27] | Jeremy had you take this? | 杰勒米要你带来的 |
[36:29] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[36:31] | He said that he thought the two of you could make great friends. | 他说他觉得你们俩能成为好朋友 |
[36:35] | That she was perfect for you. | 她很适合做你的朋友 |
[36:39] | I wonder what he was thinking. | 我想知道他在想什么 |
[36:42] | He said to tell you that-that she jogs every morning | 他告诉你她每天早上都去慢跑 |
[36:44] | at Walker Park at 7:00, 7:00 in the morning. | 七点在沃克公园 早上七点 |
[36:48] | Um, oh, and he wanted you to know | 他还想让你知道 |
[36:50] | that if you two do become friends | 如果你们真成了朋友 |
[36:54] | that he will be watching | 他会一直密切关注的 |
[36:55] | that he’ll see everything | 他能看见所有事 |
[36:57] | and that it’ll bring him a lot of pleasure | 他将很高兴看到 |
[36:59] | to know that you’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[37:04] | Keith? | 基思 |
[37:08] | Hey, Keith. Can you not hear me over there? | 基思 你没听见我说话吗 |
[37:10] | Am I being too diffuse? | 我这人很散漫吗 |
[37:13] | What are you working on? Is that company business | 你在忙什么呢 公司的事务 |
[37:15] | or more of your lord of the Harry Potter crap? | 还是你那些哈利·波特阁下的废话 |
[37:17] | All right. This is a private office. | 好了 这是私人办公室 |
[37:19] | You can’t-you can’t just walk– | 你不能就这么走 |
[37:20] | You owe me an apology. | 你欠我一个道歉 |
[37:22] | And I want you to write a letter to human resources | 我希望你能给人力资源部门写封信 |
[37:26] | saying you didn’t mean any of the things | 告诉他们你在报告里写的 |
[37:28] | that you wrote in that report. | 都不是那么回事儿 |
[37:30] | Oh, but I meant every word of it. | 但我确实是这么认为的 |
[37:33] | Of course, it’s fairly early on in your employment here. | 当然 你在这儿才工作不久 |
[37:36] | I might modify my opinion in time. | 我也许能及时修改我的意见 |
[37:38] | Just like you might modify your opinion | 如同在读完我的原稿之后 |
[37:40] | when you finish my manuscript. | 你或许能更正你的观点 |
[37:42] | When I finish your manuscript? | 我读完你的原稿后 |
[37:45] | After what you did to me? No. | 在你这样对待我之后 不 |
[37:46] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[37:48] | No. | 不 |
[37:48] | I’m not indulging your childish behavior for one more second. | 我绝不能纵容你这种幼稚的行为 |
[37:52] | That’s what this is about, isn’t it? | 这才是关键 对吗 |
[37:53] | That-that I’m much younger than you. | 我比你年轻很多 |
[37:55] | Hey, you’re not that much younger than me. | 你并没有比我年轻很多 |
[37:57] | No. I’m-I’m a lot younger than you. | 不 我比你年轻太多了 |
[37:59] | Well, you’re certainly a lot more childish than I am. | 你确实比我幼稚很多 |
[38:02] | And I think that your behavior in that meeting yesterday | 我认为你昨天评估会上的表现 |
[38:04] | and in fact, your behavior from the second | 实际上 从你给我 |
[38:06] | you gave me that screed of yours… | 你那长篇大论之时你的行为就 |
[38:08] | Screed? | 长篇大论 |
[38:10] | You… punk. | 你这小屁孩 |
[38:12] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 很好 |
[38:15] | You’re calling me a punk, then? | 你叫我小屁孩 |
[38:16] | Yeah, punk, I am. | 是啊 我就叫你小屁孩 |
[38:18] | ‘Cause that is what you did yesterday. | 因为你昨天的所作所为 |
[38:19] | That was a punk move. | 就是小屁孩的表现 |
[38:21] | That was not something that an adult would do. | 一个成年人是不会做这种事的 |
[38:23] | That is not something that a man would do. | 一个男人是不会做这种事的 |
[38:26] | Oh. So now I’m not a man? | 所以现在我不是男人了 |
[38:27] | I’m sorry. Could you repeat the question? | 对不起 你能重复一次吗 |
[38:28] | ‘Cause I was busy trying to remember what decade it was | 因为我还在努力回想最后一次 |
[38:30] | That I last had a chocolate milk and PB and J for lunch. | 午餐喝巧克力牛奶吃三明治是什么年代 |
[38:34] | All right. That’s it, Dubois. | 好啊 够了吗 迪布瓦 |
[38:37] | You want a piece of me? | 你想单挑吗 |
[38:38] | Careful what you wish for, punk. | 你这愿望可得小心 小屁孩 |
[38:39] | Come on. We’ll settle this old school. | 来啊 我们用老办法解决问题 |
[38:41] | Like men? | 像个男人 |
[38:42] | Yeah, like real men. | 对 像个真男人 |
[38:47] | I got that! | 我得到了 |
[38:49] | Ha! Shoot him! | 射他 |
[38:50] | Take that, punk. | 尝尝这个 小屁孩 |
[38:51] | Die, old man! | 去死吧 伙计 |
[38:53] | Are you guys ever gonna finish? | 你们什么时候打完 |
[38:55] | We’ve been waiting here an hour. | 我们已经等了一个小时了 |
[38:57] | Hey. Didn’t your parents teach you to respect your elders? | 你们家长没教你们要尊敬长辈吗 |
[39:01] | Go away. | 走开 |
[39:02] | Scat. This is serious. | 赶快走开 我是认真的 |
[39:05] | Come on. | 上啊 |
[39:09] | You all think that you’re winning here today. | 你们以为你们今天赢了吗 |
[39:12] | You think that you’re punishing me. | 你们以为在惩罚我 |
[39:16] | You don’t know the way things really work. | 你们根本不知道怎么回事 |
[39:18] | I am going to go see Jeremy today. | 今天我就要去见杰勒米了 |
[39:21] | And that is a reward. | 这是我的奖励 |
[39:24] | And we’re gonna laugh | 我们会一起 |
[39:27] | at all of you. | 嘲笑你们 |
[39:29] | At all of this. | 嘲笑这一切 |
[39:31] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[40:08] | It’s done. | 她死了 |
[40:18] | You tried to abduct an undercover cop. | 你试图绑架一名便衣警察 |
[40:24] | Oh, my god! | 上帝啊 |
[40:26] | Jeremy! | 杰勒米 |
[40:28] | It’s really you! | 真的是你 |
[40:29] | Yeah. It’s really me. | 对 真的是我 |
[40:32] | I’ve been waiting so long to see you. | 为了见你我等得太久了 |
[40:34] | Well, actually, no, you haven’t. | 事实上 你没有 |
[40:38] | I mean, really, Mandy. | 真的 曼蒂 |
[40:41] | I thought we could have stretched this thing out a little bit. | 我以为我们能让事情进展顺利一点 |
[40:44] | I didn’t think it was going to end quite so fast. | 我没想到会结束的那么快 |
[40:47] | Are you disappointed? | 你很失望吗 |
[40:50] | Well, yeah. A little bit. | 是啊 有一点 |
[40:53] | I mean, you did try to abduct an undercover cop. | 你竟然去绑架一个便衣警察 |
[40:57] | When did you get so stupid? | 你什么时候变得那么愚蠢 |
[41:01] | Seriously, what happened? | 说真的 怎么回事儿 |
[41:02] | Did you become a total idiot after I died? | 我死了你就成了大白痴了吗 |
[41:05] | That woman, she said she had a message from you. | 那个女人 她说你给她留了口信 |
[41:07] | Yeah, she lied. | 是的 她撒谎 |
[41:09] | It was a trick. | 那是她的诡计 |
[41:10] | I can’t believe you didn’t know it was a trick. | 真不敢相信你竟不知道那是她的诡计 |
[41:12] | I’m sorry, okay? I wanted to believe it. | 对不起 好吗 我想要相信 |
[41:16] | I wanted to believe that you would be watching | 我想要相信你会关注着我 |
[41:18] | one last time. | 那最后一次 |
[41:20] | Jeremy, why are you mad? | 杰勒米 你为什么要生气 |
[41:22] | We’re together now and we’ll stay together. | 我们现在在一起了 以后都会在一起 |
[41:24] | – Forever. – Yeah? | -永远 -是吗 |
[41:25] | And what are we gonna do forever, Mandy? | 我们的永远要做什么 曼蒂 |
[41:27] | We’re gonna stare at each other? | 面面相觑吗 |
[41:30] | Talk? | 交谈 |
[41:31] | I thought you liked talking to me. | 我以为你喜欢和我说话 |
[41:34] | I thought we were perfect together. | 我以为我们是绝配 |
[41:35] | There was one thing that made us perfect for each other. | 只有一件事让我们成为绝配 |
[41:38] | And now, thanks to you, that one thing is gone. | 现在 拜你所赐 它没了 |
[41:43] | Thanks to me? | 拜我所赐 |
[41:45] | I didn’t get hit by a car | 我没有被车撞 |
[41:46] | because I never learned to leave my dope at home. | 因为我从不会把毒品留在家里 |
[41:48] | Couldn’t leave it at home, ’cause, as you and I both know | 你不可能留在家 因为我们都知道 |
[41:51] | it wouldn’t be there when I get back. | 我回去的时候它就不会在那儿了 |
[41:52] | One time! One time I smoked without you. Get over it! | 一次 我就背着你吸过一次 忘了它吧 |
[41:55] | Get over yourself. | 忘了你自己吧 |
[41:57] | You think I don’t know you also go through my wallet? | 你以为我不知道你还检查我的钱包 |
[41:59] | Check my E-mail, look through my cell phone? | 查看我的电子邮件和手机 |
[42:01] | That’s ’cause you go through mine. | 那是因为你也检查我的 |
[42:02] | – I do not! – You do, too. | -我没有 -你有 |
[42:03] | – Do not. – You lie! | -没有 -你撒谎 |
[42:05] | Who you calling a liar? | 你叫谁骗子 |
[42:06] | – You, liar! – Yeah? At least I’m not an idiot. | -你 骗子 -是吗 至少我不是白痴 |
[42:08] | – Oh, shut your face! – At least I don’t have– | -闭嘴 -至少我没有 |
[42:15] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:16] | Oh, no. It’s okay. I was awake already. | 不 没事儿 我已经醒了 |
[42:19] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[42:21] | Did you have a bad dream? | 做恶梦了吗 |
[42:23] | No, I had a good dream, actually. | 不 实际上是个好梦 |
[42:25] | Yeah. Yeah. I think everything’s going to work out. | 是的 我想一切都水落石出了 |
[42:30] | The perfect ending to a perfect relationship. | 完美的结局 完美的关系 |
[42:36] | Hey. Speaking of relationships | 说到人际关系 |
[42:38] | How did it go? | 事情怎么样了 |
[42:40] | Who’s the new “King of kong”? | 谁是最新的游戏之王 |
[42:42] | Who beat who? Come on. Inquiring minds want to know. | 谁打败了谁 拜托 我想知道 |
[42:46] | I don’t know. I let him win a couple. | 我不知道 我让了他两局 |
[42:49] | Then he let me win a couple. | 然后他让了我两局 |
[42:51] | And then we-we drank a bunch. | 然后我们喝了一扎酒 |
[42:54] | And then we ordered some food and we talked. | 然后点了点吃的 聊天 |
[42:56] | And then we drank some more. | 然后又喝了点 |
[42:58] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[42:59] | No, actually. | 不 |
[43:01] | Uh, it turns out, he can belch on command. | 结果是 他可以听命令打嗝 |
[43:05] | It’s very impressive. Uh, he likes the thing I do | 令人印象深刻 他还挺喜欢 |
[43:08] | where the smoke comes out of my ear. | 我能让烟从耳朵冒出来的绝活 |
[43:10] | – It sounds like love. – Yeah. | -听起来像是热恋中的情节啊 -是啊 |
[43:13] | So, no more animus? No more, uh, anger? | 所以 没有敌意了 没有愤怒了 |
[43:16] | No more “My wee-wee’s bigger than your wee-wee” Stuff? | 没有我的老二比你的大这些事了 |
[43:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[43:21] | You’re talking about a couple of adults. | 你谈论的是两个成年人 |
[43:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |