时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t understand it. | 我不知道到底怎么了 |
[00:04] | Summer used to love that cat. | 莎茉以前很喜欢那只猫 |
[00:07] | Now she never even plays with him. | 但现在根本不和它玩 |
[00:11] | She never plays with anything. | 她对任何东西都提不起兴趣 |
[00:13] | I’m afraid that your daughter’s increasing lack of affect | 我想你们的女儿如今日益严重的情感缺失 |
[00:16] | is all part of her ongoing withdrawal from the world. | 是自闭的表现方式 |
[00:19] | I don’t know what that means– | 我不懂你的话 |
[00:20] | “Withdrawal from the world.” | “自闭” |
[00:25] | Is she going through some kind of depression? | 她是不是得了抑郁症 |
[00:27] | Can a 12-year-old even be depressed? | 一个12岁女孩会得抑郁症吗 |
[00:29] | Doctor, I need someone | 医生 我要知道真相 |
[00:30] | to tell me what’s going on with my daughter. | 我女儿到底怎么了 |
[00:33] | Your daughter’s having delusions, hallucinations. | 你们的女儿有妄想与幻听症状 |
[00:36] | She’s displaying something that we call “Disorganized speech.” | 她的症状我们称之为”语言错乱” |
[00:40] | And while I’m not about to diagnosis her from across the room, | 即使我还没到房间的另一边为她诊断 |
[00:43] | I will tell you that | 我也能够告诉你们 |
[00:44] | these are all classic symptoms of early onset paranoid schizophrenia. | 这些都是早期偏执型精神分裂症的典型症状 |
[00:53] | Schizophrenia? | 精神分裂症? |
[00:55] | It’s clear to me that she’s very, very sick. | 在我眼里 她病得非常严重 |
[00:58] | I’m sorry, you’re just wrong. | 抱歉 你错了 |
[01:01] | She’s not sick. | 她没有病 |
[01:02] | She’s just going through something. | 她只是最近经历了些不开心的事情 |
[01:09] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[01:10] | Summer, what have you done?! | 莎茉 你做了什么 |
[01:12] | He wouldn’t stop talking to me. | 他向我喋喋不休 |
[02:13] | There are so many things wrong with that picture that | 这幅画实在是太荒谬了 |
[02:16] | I don’t even think I’m offended. | 我都没觉得自己被冒犯了 |
[02:18] | Yeah, what’s wrong with it? | 这幅画有什么不对的 |
[02:19] | I think it’s pretty good. | 我觉得它很棒 |
[02:21] | Well, first of all, I’m not a cheerleader. | 首先 我不是拉拉队队长 |
[02:24] | And second of all, I don’t have buckteeth. | 第二 我没有龅牙 |
[02:26] | And third of all, I don’t walk around saying, | 第三 我不可能边走边喊 |
[02:28] | “I’m Ariel, I’m Ariel!” | “我是艾利尔 我是艾利尔” |
[02:31] | But other than that, I think you, uh, you nailed it. | 除了上述几点 我觉得 你画得不错 |
[02:34] | It’s a caricature. | 这是幅讽刺漫画 |
[02:35] | It’s not supposed to look exactly like you. | 这个人物不可能长得和你一模一样 |
[02:37] | It’s supposed to tell the truth about what you’re like inside. | 这幅画反映的是你的内在 |
[02:41] | And you’re right, I think I nailed it. | 你是对的 我觉得我画得的确不错 |
[02:44] | Good morning, all. | 各位早上好 |
[02:48] | Wow, Bridge, you did all those? | 布里奇 这是你一个人画的吗 |
[02:49] | Looks like you’ve been really busy. | 看上去你一直很忙啊 |
[02:51] | Yep. | 是的 |
[02:52] | Why the sudden interest in art? | 你怎么突然喜欢上画画了 |
[02:54] | Please, Bridgette’s not interested in art. | 拜托 布里奇特才不喜欢画画呢 |
[02:56] | Bridgette is interested in Finn who is interested in art. | 布里奇特喜欢上芬恩了 芬恩喜欢画画 |
[03:00] | Oh, yeah? Who’s this Finn? | 真的吗 芬恩是谁 |
[03:02] | Bridgette’s boyfriend. | 布里奇特的男朋友 |
[03:03] | He is not. He’s not. | 他不是我男朋友 不是 |
[03:05] | He’s just a friend that happens to be a boy. | 只是我的一个朋友正巧是男的 |
[03:08] | And, uh, it’s not the same thing. | 画画这件事和他毫不相干 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | All right, if you say so. | 好吧 既然你这样说了 |
[03:13] | Does Mom know about this? | 你妈妈知道这件事吗 |
[03:16] | Well, I was going to mention it to her this morning, | 今天早上 我本来想和她说的 |
[03:18] | but she got up and went to work before I got up, | 但她在我起床前就起床上班了 |
[03:21] | so I didn’t get to. | 所以我没能和她说 |
[03:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Well, I’m here, and I’m all ears. | 我在这儿 我是你的绝佳倾听者 |
[03:26] | So tell me a little bit more about this friend | 向我透露点关于 |
[03:28] | who happens to be a boy. | 这位恰巧是男性的朋友的事吧 |
[03:30] | He’s really nice. | 他人很好 |
[03:31] | And he sits in front of me in math class. | 他在数学课上坐在我前面 |
[03:34] | He’s into a lot of the same really cool stuff that I am. | 他的那些很酷的爱好恰好和我的兴趣相同 |
[03:38] | He’s really nice to me, too. | 他对我也很好 |
[03:40] | He plays with me and Bridgette on the playground. | 他和我还有布里奇特在操场上一起玩 |
[03:43] | Hmm, okay, I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[03:45] | Finn is cool. Finn is nice. | 芬恩很酷 对人很友善 |
[03:49] | Come on, dishes into the sink. | 快 把碗碟放到水池里 |
[03:50] | We’re leaving in five minutes. | 我们在五分钟后出门 |
[03:54] | See you later. | 待会再见 |
[03:55] | Okay, see you later. | 待会再见 |
[03:57] | Later, Pop. | 再见 酷爸 |
[03:57] | Later. | 再见 |
[04:00] | – Morning, Keelin. – Morning, Keelin. | -早安 琪琳 -早安 琪琳 |
[04:02] | – Did you sleep well? – Did you sleep well? | -睡得好吗 -睡得好吗 |
[04:06] | Do you think maybe this morning | 今天早上 你是不是 |
[04:07] | Do you think maybe this morning | 今天早上 你是不是 |
[04:08] | you could try to answer my questions | 能够回答我的问题 |
[04:10] | instead of repeating them? | 而不是重复我的话呢 |
[04:13] | Any idea how this girl was able to | 你们是否知道 |
[04:15] | break out of this facility? | 这个女孩是怎样逃出精神病医院的 |
[04:16] | I mean, I know the name is Mariposa Psychiatric Hospital, | 我知道这家医院叫马里波萨精神病医院 |
[04:19] | but it is part of the prison system. | 但它是属于监狱系统的 |
[04:21] | Based on that tape, | 根据录像带 |
[04:22] | that girls doesn’t seem terribly aggressive. | 这个女孩看起来没有攻击性 |
[04:26] | To be honest, I’m a little flummoxed. | 老实说 我有些困惑 |
[04:27] | I think we both are. | 我们两个都很困惑 |
[04:30] | Well, obviously, we have a security presence | 当然 在马里波萨精神病医院中 |
[04:32] | here at Mariposa Psych, | 设有保安 |
[04:33] | but in the wing where Keelin resides | 但琪琳居住的这一翼 |
[04:35] | it’s fairly benign. | 颇为和谐平静 |
[04:37] | Those patients are all approaching the age of majority. | 在那里居住的病人均接近成年 |
[04:39] | They’re within a year of being released. | 再过一年他们就可以离开医院了 |
[04:41] | So as part of their treatment, | 所以在他们的治疗中 |
[04:43] | they’re afforded much more freedom | 他们被给予了更多的自由 |
[04:44] | than the other wings enjoy. | 是居住在其他翼的病人所没有的 |
[04:47] | And the vast majority of our patients are minors, | 在这里绝大多数的病人都是未成年人 |
[04:50] | so we see very few attempted escapes. | 所以鲜有人有逃脱的倾向 |
[04:54] | I know that’s not much help. | 我知道说这些没多大用处 |
[04:56] | So, uh, who are we looking for? | 那么 我们要去找谁 |
[04:58] | What can you tell us about her, | 你能提供多少关于她的线索 |
[04:59] | other than the fact that she repeats whatever anybody tells her? | 除了她一直重复着别人对她说的话 |
[05:03] | Well, her full name is Keelin McKinney. | 她的全名是琪琳·麦肯尼 |
[05:07] | And three years ago, right before her 15th birthday, | 三年前 就在她15岁生日之前 |
[05:11] | she had an affair with her history teacher. | 她和她的历史老师开始了师生恋 |
[05:14] | And about five months into it, | 这段恋情长达五个月 |
[05:17] | the history teacher broke it off. | 她的历史老师提出了分手 |
[05:19] | A week later, she follows him home, | 一周以后 她尾随历史老师回家 |
[05:21] | ties him up in his bed | 将他绑在床上 |
[05:22] | and shoots him 12 times with her father’s pistol. | 用她老爸的手枪对他开了12枪 |
[05:25] | The police arrive. | 警察到达时 |
[05:27] | She’s just sitting there, unresponsive, | 她只是坐在那里 没有反应 |
[05:30] | and she slipped into a catatonic state. | 表现出紧张性精神病症 |
[05:33] | And, finally, two months ago, she came out of it. | 之后 也就是两个月前 她突然恢复 |
[05:36] | So that parroting that you saw | 但她只会鹦鹉学舌般重复别人的话 |
[05:38] | on the video– that’s called echolalia. | 如录像带中那样 医学上称为模仿言语 |
[05:40] | We almost always encounter it | 每当紧张症患者醒来 |
[05:41] | when catatonic patients awaken. | 我们总会碰到模仿言语的情况 |
[05:43] | But having said that, I’ve never seen the phenomena | 但话虽如此 我从没有遇到过 |
[05:46] | present itself in quite the way it has with Keelin. | 像琪琳这样的病人 |
[05:48] | The depth of her recall is extraordinary. | 她的记忆力变得超乎常人 |
[05:52] | Sometimes she spends whole therapy sessions | 有时 她在整个疗程中 |
[05:55] | parroting the previous session. | 重复着上一个疗程的对话 |
[05:57] | Or… she did. | 要么就是…总之她办到了 |
[05:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不是很明白 |
[06:00] | All she could do was repeat back what people said to her, | 她只能一直重复着别人对她说的话 |
[06:03] | and yet she’s within a year of her release? | 一年后她就能离开医院了吗 |
[06:05] | She was sentenced as a minor. | 她是个未成年人 |
[06:07] | She’s about to turn 18. | 她马上要到18岁了 |
[06:08] | And strange as it seems, | 虽然这样说有些奇怪 |
[06:10] | the echolalia– that’s progress. | 但模仿言语已经是个进步了 |
[06:12] | After three years of total silence, | 经过三年的静默 |
[06:14] | it’s Keelin’s way of coming back into the world. | 琪琳用这样的方法回到了现实生活 |
[06:16] | And you have no idea how she was able to get out? | 你也不知道她是怎样逃离医院的吗 |
[06:20] | Maybe she snuck in the back of a delivery truck. | 可能她偷偷溜进了货运车的后厢 |
[06:23] | Hitched a ride out. | 搭上一辆便车 |
[06:24] | Maybe someone left a wrong door open. | 可能有人忘了把门关上 |
[06:29] | None of the orderlies or the guards are willing to | 没有一个护理员或者保安愿意站出来 |
[06:32] | admit they know anything about what happened. | 透露任何线索 |
[06:34] | I think they’re afraid for their jobs. | 我想他们也许是怕饭碗不保 |
[06:35] | But I’m hoping they’ll be more cooperative | 但我希望他们能够 |
[06:39] | when policemen are asking the questions. | 在警方询问时更加合作 |
[06:40] | I’d be happy to talk to them | 我很乐意与他们交谈 |
[06:41] | and take a look around. | 并且四处查看 |
[06:42] | Dr. Woodel, this girl Keelin, | 伍德尔医生 这个女孩琪琳 |
[06:44] | what’s your feeling? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[06:45] | Do you think she’s dangerous? | 她于人是否存在危险 |
[06:47] | I’d like to say no. | 我觉得 不 |
[06:48] | That I’m confident that my work with her | 我对她的治疗情况很有信心 |
[06:49] | has cured her of those impulses, | 她不会有冲动型危险举动 |
[06:51] | but I obviously misjudged Keelin. | 但显然我看错琪琳了 |
[06:54] | We all did. | 我们都错了 |
[06:55] | So I can’t answer that for sure. | 所以现在我不是很确定 |
[07:01] | So where do we start? | 我们先做什么 |
[07:02] | I thought maybe you could check out the girl’s room | 我想你应该去看下那个女孩的房间 |
[07:04] | while I walk the grounds. | 我去楼下看看 |
[07:05] | It’s right upstairs, room 306. | 就在楼上306室 |
[07:08] | Maybe something will come to you, you know? | 你又有事可做了 |
[07:53] | He wouldn’t stop talking to me. | 他不停地和我说话 |
[07:58] | You here about Keelin? | 你为琪琳来的 |
[08:01] | I can make myself scarce, | 你要是想再看一会的话 |
[08:03] | if you need some time to look around. | 我可以回避 |
[08:05] | No, no, no, I was just leaving. | 不用不用 我要走了 |
[08:07] | I’m Allison; I’m Allison Dubois. | 我是艾莉森·迪布瓦 |
[08:09] | I’m with the District Attorney’s Office. | 供职于地方检察官办公室 |
[08:11] | Hi. Summer Lowry. | 嗨 我是莎茉·劳里 |
[08:13] | You folks making any progress? | 现在有什么进展吗 |
[08:15] | Have any idea where she is? | 找到她了吗 |
[08:16] | No, no, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[08:20] | Poor Keelin– she must be terrified. | 可怜的琪琳 她现在一定很害怕 |
[08:23] | Why do you say that? | 此话怎讲 |
[08:26] | I mean, she did run away. | 她都成功逃跑了 |
[08:28] | And the police seem to think she might be dangerous. | 警方认为她可能造成危险 |
[08:30] | Dangerous? | 危险 |
[08:31] | Keelin? | 琪琳 |
[08:33] | They haven’t met her. | 他们根本没见过她 |
[08:35] | I know what she did and all, | 而我知道她所做的一切 |
[08:37] | but that was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前的事了 |
[08:39] | Keelin was the sweetest person in here. | 琪琳是这里最友善的人了 |
[08:41] | She was my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[08:45] | Crazy, right? | 很疯狂对吧 |
[08:47] | How can you be friends with someone who hardly ever talks? | 你怎么能和不怎么说话的人做朋友呢 |
[08:50] | Well, the thought did cross my mind. | 我确实是那么想的 |
[08:55] | We actually talked all the time. | 我们确实一直交谈来着 |
[08:57] | At least, I talked to her. | 至少是我说她听 |
[08:59] | And she liked it, I could tell. | 我敢说她也喜欢听 |
[09:02] | Believe it or not, | 信不信随你 |
[09:04] | I think it was helping her get better. | 反正我觉得这对她的病有帮助 |
[09:06] | And she helped me, too. | 当然她也帮了我 |
[09:09] | Don’t tell Dr. Woodel, but, you know, | 别告诉伍德尔医生 但是… |
[09:12] | sometimes I liked talking to Keelin | 我更喜欢和琪琳谈话 |
[09:14] | more than I like talking to him. | 而不是和他谈 |
[09:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:17] | Summer, it’s time for group. | 莎茉 该集合了 |
[09:20] | Well, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:20] | But look at whatever you’d like. | 你随便看吧 |
[09:22] | It was nice meeting you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[09:24] | Yeah. Nice to meet you, Summer. | 我也是 莎茉 |
[09:28] | Well, I don’t know what kind of work you’re doing around here, | 我不知道你在这是做什么的 |
[09:30] | but it certainly seems to be working for her. | 但治疗确实对她有效 |
[09:33] | Yeah, Summer’s definitely come a long way. | 没错 莎茉已经有很大进步了 |
[09:36] | Her parents must be so relieved. | 那她的父母肯定放心了 |
[09:39] | Oh, you don’t know? | 你还不知道 |
[09:41] | Summer’s parents are the reason that she’s here. | 她就是因为她父母才进来的 |
[09:45] | When she was 13, right about the time | 在她13岁的时候 |
[09:47] | they began to suspect that she was ill, | 他的父母就怀疑她有病 |
[09:49] | Summer snuck into their room while they were sleeping | 莎茉在他们睡觉的时候 |
[09:52] | and she stabbed them to death. | 偷偷潜入他们卧室把他们刺死了 |
[09:54] | Bridgette Dubois! | 布里奇特·迪布瓦 |
[09:56] | Bridgette Dubois, do you have an answer for me? | 布里奇特·迪布瓦 能告诉我你的答案吗 |
[10:00] | Bridgette? | 布里奇特? |
[10:03] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[10:06] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[10:09] | Okay, what? | 好什么啊 |
[10:11] | I see you furiously scribbling in your notebook. | 我看你在本上不停地画什么呢 |
[10:13] | I can only assume you figured out what X is. | 我只想让你说一下X等于几 |
[10:18] | Um, let me see. | 嗯…我想想 |
[10:24] | Any time now, Bridgette. | 立刻告诉我答案 布里奇特 |
[10:35] | Three? | 三 |
[10:37] | Very good, Bridgette. | 很好 布里奇特 |
[10:39] | I’m glad to see you were paying attention. | 很高兴你注意听讲了 |
[10:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:48] | Thanks. I owe you one. | 谢谢 我欠你个人情 |
[10:50] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:51] | I just hope you were spaced out | 我希望你开小差是因为 |
[10:53] | ’cause you were working on another cartoon. | 在画新的漫画 |
[10:55] | Mr. Marcotullio this time. | 这次画的是玛克图留先生 |
[10:57] | I think I nailed him. | 我一直在画他来着 |
[11:06] | Aren’t you going to let me see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[11:08] | Nope. | 还不能 |
[11:09] | Not good enough. It’s not ready. | 画的还不够好 |
[11:11] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:13] | Show it to me when you’re ready. | 你画好了再给我看 |
[11:15] | If I survive gym class, | 体育课下课没什么事的话 |
[11:16] | I’ll see you and Marie at lunch, okay? | 我午饭的时候再找你和玛丽 好吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[11:19] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[11:26] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[11:27] | Keelin, I’d like to change the subject. | 琪琳 我要换个话题了 |
[11:30] | Let’s talk about your parents. | 我们来谈谈你的父母 |
[11:33] | Do you ever think about your childhood? | 你想过自己的童年时代吗 |
[11:36] | Your relationship with your mom and dad? | 你和爸爸妈妈的关系 |
[11:42] | This is that girl– Keelin McKinney– | 她就是那个叫琪琳·麦肯尼的女孩 |
[11:44] | the one who went missing from Mariposa Psych last night. | 她昨晚从马里波萨精神病院失踪了 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I have to say I’m impressed. | 我非常震撼 |
[11:49] | If that girl recovered | 如果这个女孩已经恢复到 |
[11:51] | enough to run away from a psychiatric hospital, | 可以从精神病院逃跑的程度了 |
[11:53] | her doctor’s a miracle worker. | 那他的主治医生真的功不可没 |
[11:55] | You know, I met another one of his patients today. | 你知道吗 今天我遇见了他的另一个病人 |
[11:58] | A girl named Summer. | 一个叫莎茉的女孩 |
[12:00] | She murdered her parents six years ago. | 六年前杀了自己的父母 |
[12:02] | You wouldn’t believe how far she’s come. | 你都不知道她恢复的有多好 |
[12:04] | I mean, she seems like she could have been one of Ariel’s friends. | 感觉她就像是艾丽尔的一个朋友 |
[12:08] | But here’s the thing that I don’t get: | 但这就是我不明白的地方了 |
[12:10] | She killed her parents. | 她杀了自己的父母 |
[12:12] | She slaughtered them in their beds. | 在床上杀了他们 |
[12:15] | The memory of that’s got to be in there somewhere, doesn’t it? | 记忆已经深深的埋进了她的脑海里 |
[12:18] | How can she live with that? | 在这种情况下她怎么还能继续活着呢 |
[12:20] | How could she function? | 还怎么进行运作 |
[12:22] | Don’t look at me, I have no idea. | 别看我 我也不知道呀 |
[12:24] | I can barely function myself, | 我仅仅运行着自己 |
[12:26] | and I haven’t slaughtered anybody. | 而且我没杀过人 |
[12:29] | Not lately. | 反正近期没想过 |
[12:46] | Sweetie, what are you doing here? | 亲爱的 你在这做什么 |
[13:17] | 911. What’s the nature of your emergency? | 这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[13:19] | I need the police right away and an ambulance! | 我要报警 还有一辆救护车 |
[13:23] | I think they’re dead! | 我想他们已经死了 |
[13:24] | Oh, my God, I think she killed them! | 哦 天呐 她把他们给杀了 |
[13:26] | Sir, please calm down. | 先生 请冷静一下 |
[13:28] | We’ll get a car right out to you. | 警车马上就过去 |
[13:29] | Who is dead? | 谁死了 |
[13:30] | My-my parents. | 我的…我的父母 |
[13:32] | She killed them. She finally snapped. | 她杀了他们 她还是崩溃了 |
[13:35] | My sister went crazy and killed my parents! | 我妹妹疯了 她杀了我的爸妈 |
[13:48] | Oh, that’s pretty. | 噢 真漂亮 |
[13:50] | I love impatiens. | 我喜欢凤仙花 |
[13:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:53] | They’ve been letttting me take care of the garden for a few years now. | 他们让我打理花园有好几年了 |
[13:58] | You’re here with Keelin news, right? | 你有琪琳的消息了 是吗 |
[14:01] | Good news, right? | 好消息吗 |
[14:02] | No news, I’m sorry to say. | 很抱歉 没有 |
[14:06] | Actually, I was wanting to talk to you about something else. | 其实 我是想和你谈点别的 |
[14:11] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为何在这儿 |
[14:14] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[14:17] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[14:18] | How much do you actually remember from that night? | 关于那天晚上的事 你还记得多少 |
[14:23] | I remember everything. | 我全都记得 |
[14:26] | And I wish I didn’t. | 我真希望我不记得了 |
[14:31] | Honestly, I don’t really like to think about it that much, | 说实话 我真的不想谈那些事 |
[14:34] | Mrs. Dubois. | 迪布瓦女士 |
[14:36] | I was a very different person back then. | 以前我是个很不一样的人 |
[14:39] | I was very confused. | 我那时一片混乱 |
[14:42] | I had convinced myself that my parents were imposters. | 我使我自己确信我父母被附身了 |
[14:47] | That evil people had replaced them | 魔鬼附上了他们的身 |
[14:50] | and were trying to do bad things to me and my brother. | 控制他们来伤害我和我哥 |
[14:53] | Actually, I wanted to talk to you about your brother. | 其实我想和你谈谈你哥哥 |
[14:57] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[14:58] | Well, it’s like you said– | 就如你所说 |
[15:01] | you were a very different person then. | 你之前是个很不一样的人 |
[15:04] | You were confused. | 你一片混乱 |
[15:08] | I’m just wondering if you could think back, | 也许你可以回想一下 |
[15:10] | think back. | 回过头想想 |
[15:11] | Do you remember actually seeing your brother that night? | 还记得那个晚上看见过你哥哥吗 |
[15:17] | Where are you going with this? | 你到底知道多少 |
[15:23] | Do you know how long I’ve been here? | 你知道我待在那多长时间了吗 |
[15:26] | Do you know how hard I’ve worked | 你知道我有多努力 |
[15:28] | to get to the place where I am? | 才取得今天的成就吗 |
[15:31] | I mean, how crazy do you think I am? | 我是说 你认为我有多疯狂 |
[15:37] | The night you’re talking about, | 你说的那个晚上 |
[15:39] | has been cauterized in my memory. | 我已经忘得一干二净了 |
[15:42] | And you’re implying that the only living relative | 你暗示说我唯一幸存的亲人 |
[15:45] | that I have left may have been a part of it? | 也许与这件事有关联 |
[15:49] | And that maybe I don’t remember? | 也许我把他给忘了 |
[15:55] | Mrs. Dubois, on your way out today | 迪布瓦女士 回去后你得 |
[15:58] | you might seriously consider trading in your visitor’s badge | 也许你该认真考虑来这儿长住 |
[16:00] | for a room assignment. | 而不是做一个到访者 |
[16:16] | Did you see Marie? | 看见玛丽了吗 |
[16:17] | She’s out there somewhere. | 她在某个地方吧 |
[16:19] | She’ll be along in a minute. | 很快就来了吧 |
[16:21] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 嘿 能问个问题吗 |
[16:23] | You just did. | 你已经问了 |
[16:24] | Never mind. | 那算了 |
[16:26] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[16:28] | What? | 什么问题 |
[16:30] | When you like a guy, how do you know it? | 你是怎么知道自己有心上人了 |
[16:35] | Wait– who likes a boy? | 等等 谁有心上人了 |
[16:37] | I’m thinking maybe I do. | 也许是我吧 |
[16:39] | You know, it’s sixth grade. | 你也明白 到了六年级 |
[16:41] | Boys just can’t be friends with girls anymore, | 男生很难和女生再交朋友了 |
[16:43] | and girls just can’t be friends with boys. | 女生也一样 |
[16:46] | And everyone’s starting to like someone, like– | 大家开始有了心仪的对象 |
[16:49] | “Like,” Like. | 就是那种”喜欢” |
[16:50] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[16:51] | I didn’t think I was into any of this stuff, but then… | 我却不是这样 但是之后 |
[16:56] | I drew this. | 我画了这个 |
[17:08] | I, um… I guess you might really like this guy. | 我猜也许你真喜欢上了这家伙 |
[17:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:14] | ‘Cause I don’t feel any different. | 因为我没觉得有什么不同 |
[17:17] | And the weirdest thing is, | 最奇怪的是 |
[17:18] | I don’t even remember writing it down. | 我甚至不记得曾经写过 |
[17:20] | I mean, I just looked down and there it was. | 就好象那些东西本来就存在 |
[17:25] | Yeah, liking guys can make us do some really strange stuff. | 喜欢一个人真能让人做出奇怪的事情 |
[17:29] | So how do I make it stop? | 那么我该如何停止这一切 |
[17:34] | You like this guy. | 你喜欢这家伙 |
[17:36] | And you can’t turn that off. | 而你不能自拔 |
[17:38] | So maybe you should try hanging out with him. | 也许你可以试着和他出去玩 |
[17:40] | See if maybe he feels the same way. | 看看他是否对你也有同样的感觉 |
[17:43] | Well, what do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[17:44] | I’m already hanging out with him. | 我早就和他出去玩过了 |
[17:46] | I know, but now that you like him, | 我知道 但是既然你喜欢他 |
[17:49] | it’s gonna be different. | 那感觉一定不同 |
[17:51] | Different how? | 如何不同 |
[17:57] | I can’t explain. | 我解释不了 |
[17:59] | But it’s um, it’s gonna be different. | 但是的确会有所不同的 |
[18:02] | So I have to keep doing what I’m already doing, | 所以现在我还得让一切保持原状 |
[18:04] | except now it’s different in some way that you can’t explain to me? | 除了某种你也解释不清的不同 |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:11] | I’m never going to get rid of this, am I? | 我是不是不能摆脱这些了 |
[18:15] | Of course I remember Summer Lowry. | 当然我记得莎茉·劳里 |
[18:17] | I handled the plea bargain that led to her committal. | 是我想办法让她认罪了的 |
[18:20] | And I was present when she confessed to the killing of her parents. | 她承认杀害双亲的时候我也在场 |
[18:27] | Look… | 听着 |
[18:29] | you and I have far too much history together | 我们已经合作很长时间了 |
[18:31] | for me to just dismiss out of hand something you’ve dreamt, | 所以我非常相信你梦到的东西 |
[18:34] | but there is precious little | 但这次没有迹象表明 |
[18:35] | to suggest that anybody got anything wrong | 在这个特别的案件里 |
[18:38] | in this particular case. | 有谁出了岔子 |
[18:39] | At the time of her committal, | 审判她的期间 |
[18:41] | Summer Lowry was a deeply disturbed young woman. | 莎茉·劳里是个重度失常的年轻女子 |
[18:44] | And she had a very well documented history of violent behavior. | 她有一段记录完善的暴力史 |
[18:47] | And she confessed to the crime. | 她自己也供认不讳 |
[18:49] | Her brother Chad, on the other hand, | 另一方面 她的哥哥查德 |
[18:51] | was an honor student, he was grief stricken, | 是个优等生 他悲痛欲绝 |
[18:53] | and no one who knew him, even for just a minute, | 认识和刚认识他的人 |
[18:57] | entertained the idea that he might have been involved. | 都不会认为他与这件事有关 |
[18:58] | Well, I know it sounds like it’s from left field, | 我知道这听起来有点像左派的作风 |
[19:01] | but there was nothing vague about what I saw. | 但是我亲眼所见的确真真切切 |
[19:04] | It was completely unambiguous. | 一清二楚 |
[19:07] | He committed the killings, and she was nowhere in sight. | 他犯了罪 而她却没出现在现场 |
[19:09] | Be that as it may, | 即便如此 |
[19:11] | unless you have some evidence that you haven’t shown me yet– | 除非你有一些新的证据提供给我 |
[19:13] | something to prove that what you’ve seen is true– | 能够证实你所见是真实的 |
[19:17] | there’s nothing I can do, Allison. | 否则我无能为力 艾莉森 |
[19:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:24] | You want some good news or bad news? | 你想听好消息还是坏消息 |
[19:26] | Lee… | 李 |
[19:27] | Good or bad, you gotta call it. | 好还是坏 自己选 |
[19:29] | All right, good, give me the good. | 好吧 告诉我好消息 |
[19:31] | And you better not disappoint. | 可别让我失望 |
[19:33] | You know that girl who escaped from Mariposa Psych, | 你知道从马里波萨精神病医院逃跑的女孩 |
[19:35] | Keelin McKinney? | 琪琳·麦肯尼 |
[19:36] | I’m hot on her trail. | 我密切关注着她 |
[19:38] | Turns out she paid a visit to her shrink last night. | 似乎她昨晚拜访了她的心理医生 |
[19:40] | You’re right, that is excellent news. | 没错 这是绝佳的消息 |
[19:43] | But what’s the bad? | 那坏消息呢 |
[19:45] | Dr. Woodel left the windows in his house unlocked. | 伍德尔医生家的窗户没上锁 |
[19:48] | We think that’s how she got in. | 我们猜她是从窗户进去的 |
[19:50] | The housekeeper found him around noon. | 管家大概在中午的时候发现了他 |
[19:52] | He was lying in bed, his wrists tied to the headboard | 他躺在床上 双手绑在床头板上 |
[19:54] | stabbed to death with a knife from his own kitchen. | 被自家厨房里的刀刺死 |
[19:58] | The whole scene was littered with Keelin’s hair and fingerprints. | 现场散布着琪琳的头发和指纹 |
[20:01] | I just don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[20:03] | Why would she kill her therapist? | 为什么她要杀自己的心理医生 |
[20:06] | Well, we’re talking about an escaped mental patient. | 她是一位逃逸的心障患者 |
[20:10] | This girl was committed because she got obsessed | 她杀她老师之前 |
[20:12] | with her teacher, before she killed him. | 是因为迷恋自己的老师 |
[20:15] | Maybe she got obsessed with this guy, too. | 也许她也迷恋这个男人 |
[20:18] | Anyway, we know who did it. | 总之 我们知道谁是元凶 |
[20:20] | Now we just have to find her. | 现在得找出她 |
[20:21] | Girls, come on, what are you doing back there? | 女孩们 你们在后边做什么 |
[20:23] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[20:28] | Wow, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[20:29] | You look so pretty. | 你看起来美极了 |
[20:30] | What is this all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:31] | We’re giving my face a test run. | 给我的脸做个试验 |
[20:33] | I’m going over to Finn’s house on Saturday, to watch a movie. | 周六我要去芬恩家去看电影 |
[20:36] | Well, I think the test is going quite well. | 我觉得这试验非常见效 |
[20:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:41] | How about some dinner? | 快来吃晚饭吧 |
[20:46] | Makeup? | 化妆 |
[20:48] | Bridgette is wearing makeup? | 布里奇特要化妆吗 |
[20:51] | Our Bridgette? | 我们的布里奇特 |
[20:53] | Help me out here. | 帮我清理下头绪 |
[20:54] | Wasn’t she just born? | 她不是刚出生吗 |
[20:55] | Didn’t we just bring her home from the hospital? | 我们不是刚从医院把她接回来吗 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry, Daddy. | 抱歉 爸爸 |
[20:59] | Your little girl likes a little boy. | 你的小女儿喜欢一个小男生 |
[21:02] | I know she can’t spend her whole life | 我知道她不会浪费一生的时间 |
[21:04] | as a conscientious objector in the war between the sexes, | 违背自己对性的浅意识 |
[21:07] | but doesn’t this seem– I don’t know, fast? | 但是这不会…太快了吧 |
[21:13] | This doesn’t alarm you? | 你不觉得惊恐吗 |
[21:15] | Our middle daughter– boys? | 我们二女儿 男孩 |
[21:17] | Hey, I’m a reformed boy myself. | 嘿 我是个改过自新的男孩 |
[21:19] | And let me tell you something– | 告诉你一些事情 |
[21:20] | if you’re not worried, you ought to be. | 如果你现在不担心 你以后会担心的 |
[21:23] | Come on, it’s cute. | 别这样 很美好啊 |
[21:26] | Besides, there’s nothing we can do about it. | 不过我们也无能为力 |
[21:28] | And there’s nothing reformed about you. | 你不可能改过自新的 |
[21:36] | No, please. Why are you doing this? | 请别这样 为什么你要这么做 |
[21:38] | Doctor, come on, I think we both know damn well | 医生 我们都心知肚明 |
[21:40] | why I’m doing this. | 为什么我这么做 |
[21:41] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[21:42] | You can just let me go. Untie me, walk away. | 你可以让我走 解开我 让我离开 |
[21:45] | Please, I won’t tell anybody what I know. | 拜托了 我不会告诉别人我知道的秘密 |
[21:47] | I certainly won’t tell them that you killed your parents. | 当然我也不会告诉他们你杀了自己的双亲 |
[21:49] | Of course you’d say that now, | 你现在当然是这么说 |
[21:51] | but you weren’t exactly reassuring | 但你当初可不这么确定 |
[21:52] | when you came to see me a few weeks ago. | 当你几个星期前来找我的时候 |
[21:55] | Back then it was, | 回想一下你当初的话 |
[21:56] | “Give me half of everything you’ve got | 给我一半你有的东西 |
[21:57] | or I’m going to the police.” | 不然我就去报警 |
[22:00] | You even got that tape with her talking about it all. | 你甚至录下了和她谈的一切的磁带 |
[22:05] | But I don’t want any more money, now, Chad. | 但我现在不再要那些钱了 查德 |
[22:07] | I’ll give you those tapes. | 我会给你那些磁带 |
[22:09] | No one will ever know better. | 不会再有人知道来龙去脉了 |
[22:11] | You’re right about that much. | 你知道的太多了 |
[22:13] | Stop. | 住手 |
[22:15] | You can’t just kill me. | 你不能就这样杀了我 |
[22:16] | Think it through, Chad. | 想一想 查德 |
[22:18] | They’ll catch you. | 他们会抓到你的 |
[22:20] | You don’t have some poor sick girl to pin it on this time. | 你现在没哪个可怜的病女孩可以嫁祸了 |
[22:23] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 我有 |
[22:25] | But this time her name isn’t Summer… | 只是这次她的名字不是莎茉 |
[22:30] | …it’s Keelin. | 是琪琳 |
[22:33] | You are going to tell me where those tapes are, | 如果你告诉我那些磁带在哪 |
[22:35] | in which case, Keelin’s going to kill you nice and quick, | 这样的话 琪琳会下手又快又准 |
[22:38] | or you’re going to put up a fight, | 否则你就得忍受一段时间了 |
[22:40] | which means Keelin’s going to take her time. | 这说明琪琳会慢慢来 |
[22:50] | The boy’s not just kill the parents, | 那男孩不仅仅是杀了他的父母 |
[22:52] | he’s killed this girl Keelin McKinney | 杀了那个琪琳·麦肯尼的女孩 |
[22:54] | and he killed Keelin McKinney’s psychiatrist? | 还杀了琪琳·麦肯尼的精神病医师 |
[22:57] | Well, think about it. He had to. | 想想吧 他不得不这么做 |
[22:58] | Dr. Woodel knew that Chad was the real killer. | 伍德尔医生知道了查德是真正的杀手 |
[23:01] | And he was in the process of blackmailing Chad. | 而且他还以此勒索查德 |
[23:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:07] | Okay, all right, let’s assume | 好吧 让我们假设 |
[23:10] | that you are correct about all of this. | 你说的一切都是对的 |
[23:12] | The blackmail, everything. | 包括勒索 和其他所有的事 |
[23:13] | That Summer confessed the truth to her psychiatrist | 莎茉向她的精神病医师坦白了真相 |
[23:16] | and he used it to blackmail the brother. | 医师就用这个来勒索她哥哥 |
[23:18] | How in the hell did Chad Lowry come into possession | 那到底查德·劳里是怎么 |
[23:20] | of Keelin McKinney’s hand? | 拿到琪琳·麦肯尼的手的呢 |
[23:22] | I know, I know, | 我知道 我知道 |
[23:26] | he sawed it off her arm after he killed her. | 他杀了她以后锯下了她的手臂 |
[23:31] | There’s an APB out on this girl. | 但现在全境通告这个女孩 |
[23:33] | Every policeman in the city is looking for her. | 这座城市里每个警察都在找她 |
[23:36] | Do you seriously think that Chad Lowry | 你真的觉得查德·劳里 |
[23:37] | tracked her down before the police could? | 可以在警方找到她前追踪到她 |
[23:39] | What if he didn’t have to track her down? | 如果他根本不用去追踪她呢 |
[23:40] | What if she came to him? | 如果是她自己去找他的呢 |
[23:42] | I mean, he visits his sister every week in the hospital. | 他每周都会在医院和他妹妹见面 |
[23:45] | They probably know each other. | 他们很可能非常熟悉彼此 |
[23:46] | What if she came to him for help? | 如果是她去找他求救呢 |
[23:51] | I don’t know what to tell you, Allison. | 我不知道还能对你说什么 艾莉森 |
[23:53] | The Lowry murder is a closed case. | 劳里家这起谋杀案已经结案了 |
[23:55] | The murderer confessed, | 杀人犯认罪了 |
[23:56] | and even she doesn’t dispute what happened. | 甚至她都对此毫无争辩 |
[23:58] | The killing of the psychiatrist | 精神病医师的被杀真相 |
[24:00] | seems pretty open and shut, as well. | 看上去也相当显而易见了 |
[24:02] | I would love to show you some support in all of this, | 我很想认同你的观点 |
[24:05] | but if the guilty party insists they’re guilty… | 但如果当事人坚称自己有罪 |
[24:08] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:09] | You know what, I know what I have to do. | 你知道吗 我知道该做什么了 |
[24:10] | I have to go back to Mariposa Psych. | 我要去马里波萨精神病院 |
[24:13] | Summer Lowry knows what happened the night her parents died. | 莎茉·劳里知道她父母死的那晚发生了什么 |
[24:16] | She obviously told her psychiatrist. | 她很显然告诉了她的精神病医生 |
[24:18] | She can tell me, too. | 她也一样会告诉我 |
[24:24] | Summer, It’s Allison. | 莎茉 我是艾莉森 |
[24:30] | Summer, I know you’re in there. | 莎茉 我知道你在那 |
[24:32] | The front desk called you and let you know I was coming. | 前台给你打过电话 通知过你我会来 |
[24:35] | Please open the door. | 请你开下门 |
[24:40] | Summer, I’m coming in. | 莎茉 我进来了 |
[24:50] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你现在很难过 |
[24:52] | We’re all upset. | 我们都很难过 |
[24:53] | And obviously, I didn’t know Dr. Woodel | 当然 我不像你一样 |
[24:56] | as well as you did, but… | 这么了解伍德尔医生 但还是 |
[24:58] | They said that Keelin did it. | 他们说是琪琳做的 |
[25:02] | I can’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[25:04] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[25:07] | I-I know she killed that other man, but… | 我知道她杀了另一个男人 但是 |
[25:12] | I’ll tell you what I think. | 我来告诉你我怎么想 |
[25:13] | I will tell you exactly what I think. | 我来告诉你我真实的想法 |
[25:15] | But first, Summer, you have to be honest with me. | 但首先 莎茉你必须得跟我坦白 |
[25:19] | You have to tell me what you know. | 你必须告诉我你所知道的一切 |
[25:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:24] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[25:26] | I think the same person who killed Dr. Woodel | 我认为杀死伍德尔医生的和杀死你父母的 |
[25:29] | killed your parents. | 是同一个人 |
[25:32] | But that doesn’t make any sense. | 但这说不通 |
[25:34] | That makes perfect sense. | 说得通 |
[25:36] | What makes no sense is you protecting him. | 唯一的障碍就是你还在维护他 |
[25:41] | I mean, I know he’s your brother, | 我知道他是你哥哥 |
[25:44] | but what is it? | 但究竟是什么让你这么做呢 |
[25:45] | Is he threatening you? | 是他威胁你吗 |
[25:49] | Summer– | 莎茉 |
[25:52] | I think he killed Keelin, too. | 我认为他还杀了琪琳 |
[25:57] | No. | 不 |
[26:00] | He’s doing the same thing to her that he did to you– | 他对她做的事就像他对你做的一样 |
[26:03] | trying to get everyone to believe that she’s a murderer. | 试着让每个人相信她就是杀人犯 |
[26:10] | You said she was your friend. | 你说她是你的朋友 |
[26:12] | Don’t you think you should come forward for her? | 难道你不觉得你应该为她站出来吗 |
[26:17] | If it’s your safety you’re worried about, | 如果你是担心你的安危 |
[26:19] | we can, we can protect you. | 我们可以保护你 |
[26:22] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[26:25] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[26:26] | Yes, you can. Just tell me you will. | 不 你可以 只要告诉我你会说的 |
[26:28] | I can’t! I can’t! | 我不能说 我不能说 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:37] | Okay, okay. | 没事 没事 |
[26:38] | Just-just think about what I said. | 那就想想我说的 |
[26:41] | And I’ll call you on the phone | 我会再打电话给你 |
[26:43] | and we can talk about it tonight, okay? | 我们今晚可以聊聊 好吗 |
[26:53] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[26:54] | Go away. I’m busy. | 走开 我很忙 |
[26:56] | I need you to look at something. | 我要你看些东西 |
[26:58] | I told you I’m busy. | 我告诉你了我很忙 |
[27:01] | Look at these two books. | 看看这两本书 |
[27:03] | Okay, I’m looking. | 好吧 我在看 |
[27:04] | So what am I supposed to see? | 那你要我看什么 |
[27:07] | You remember that, right? | 你还记得这个 对吗 |
[27:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:10] | Okay, now look at this. | 很好 那再看看这个 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:18] | You filled another notebook. | 你又写满了一本笔记本 |
[27:20] | You should be careful. | 你应该小心点 |
[27:21] | Finn might think you’re a stalker. | 芬恩可能会觉得你缠着他 |
[27:23] | That’s not my notebook, that’s Marie’s. | 这不是我的笔记本 这是玛丽的 |
[27:25] | And she’s got this book filled with this stuff. | 她有这样一本填满这些的本子 |
[27:29] | Pages and pages. | 一页又一页 |
[27:31] | And I think she’s been doing it a while. | 我猜她写了好一阵了 |
[27:34] | So what’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[27:36] | My point is, I think that the reason | 我想说的就是 我觉得 |
[27:39] | that I don’t remember doing it, | 我记不起来自己做过这些的原因 |
[27:40] | is because I didn’t do it. | 很可能是因为我没有做过 |
[27:42] | I think this page belongs to Marie | 我觉得这页是玛丽的 |
[27:44] | and somehow ended up in my book. | 不知何故会夹在我的书里 |
[27:49] | I think she’s the one who’s in love with Finn– not me. | 我想是她喜欢芬恩 而不是我 |
[27:54] | Wait a minute, Bridge, | 等等 布里奇特 |
[27:55] | just because you didn’t write | 就因为你没有 |
[27:56] | his name a hundred times on a piece of paper, | 在一张纸上写上一百遍他的名字 |
[27:58] | does not mean that you don’t like him. | 就不代表你不喜欢他了啊 |
[28:04] | Hey, say something. You’re scaring me. | 说说话 你吓着我了 |
[28:07] | I don’t know what to say, okay? | 我不知道说什么 好吗 |
[28:08] | I’m just upset. | 我只是难过 |
[28:10] | What are you upset about? | 你难过什么 |
[28:11] | I mean, first you tell me that | 我是说 一开始你告诉我 |
[28:13] | you don’t like the way it feels to like a boy, | 你讨厌喜欢上一个人的感觉 |
[28:15] | and then when it turns out | 而现在事实证明 |
[28:17] | that maybe you don’t like him you get upset. | 你也许并不喜欢他 你反而觉得难过了 |
[28:18] | So, Bridgette, make up your mind. | 布里奇特 你要下一个决心 |
[28:20] | I did make up my mind. | 我确实下决心了 |
[28:22] | And I know what I said. | 而且我知道我在说什么 |
[28:23] | I know that I said that liking a boy felt weird. | 我知道自己说过喜欢上一个人的感觉很奇怪 |
[28:28] | Then it started to make me feel, | 但我开始慢慢觉得 |
[28:31] | I don’t know, normal for once. | 这种感觉很正常 |
[28:37] | Bridgette, well, then-then maybe you do like him. | 布里奇特 好吧 有可能你还是喜欢他的 |
[28:42] | No. | 不 |
[28:43] | This is Marie’s, not mine. | 这是玛丽写的 不是我 |
[28:46] | Finn’s not mine either. | 芬恩也不是我的 |
[28:52] | What do you mean she won’t speak with me? | 你说她不想跟我说话是什么意思 |
[28:54] | I was there today. | 我今天也在那儿 |
[28:56] | We had a plan to speak tonight. | 我们打算今晚谈谈 |
[29:01] | Are you sure you have the right patient– | 你确定那是你的病人 |
[29:03] | Summer Lowry? | 莎茉·劳里吗 |
[29:05] | My name is Dubois. | 我叫杜布瓦 |
[29:06] | Allison Dubois. | 艾莉森·杜布瓦 |
[29:09] | But can you just check again? | 能再查一下吗 |
[29:11] | It’s really important. | 这件事很重要 |
[29:12] | Hey. | 喂 |
[29:13] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -喂 -干嘛 |
[29:14] | She won’t speak with me. | 她不想跟我说话 |
[29:16] | They said she won’t take my call. | 他们说她不想听电话 |
[29:22] | No, I understand. | 没关系 我可以理解 |
[29:24] | Um… can you just do me a favor? | 恩 能帮我个小忙吗 |
[29:27] | Make sure she’s got my number | 确认下她有我的电话 |
[29:28] | and let her know if she changes her mind, | 还有 如果她改变了想法 |
[29:30] | that I’ll be here and I would love to speak with her. | 我随时愿意和她聊聊 |
[29:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:42] | They said you needed to see me right away. | 他们说你急着想见我 |
[29:44] | So what do you want, Summer. | 你想怎样 莎茉 |
[29:46] | I usually don’t get up for another few hours. | 我从不因为一些小事而早起 |
[29:48] | I hope this is important. | 我希望是重要的事 |
[29:50] | I like this time of day. | 我喜欢一天中的这个时光 |
[29:52] | Just before the sun gets too bright. | 就在太阳升起前的这个晨曦 |
[29:53] | What do you want? | 你到底想怎样 |
[29:58] | I’m done covering up for you. | 我已经为你打完了掩护 |
[30:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:02] | I’ve been so stupid. | 我一直都那么傻 |
[30:04] | Keeping your secret for so long. | 居然帮你守了那么长时间的秘密 |
[30:07] | I’m getting better, you know. | 我已经不那么傻了 |
[30:09] | Stronger. | 更坚强了 |
[30:10] | I’m finally ready to stand up to you. | 我终于准备好起来对你 |
[30:12] | To do what has to be done. | 做早该做的事了 |
[30:13] | Shut up. You are making a scene. | 别说了 别再大闹出丑了 |
[30:15] | You shouldn’t have hurt Keelin. She was my friend. | 你本不该伤害琪琳的 她是我的朋友 |
[30:22] | Oh, God… | 哦 天哪 |
[30:25] | Hey, you’re up. | 嗨 你起来了 |
[30:26] | I was letting you sleep, but Scanlon’s on the phone. | 我不想打扰你的 但是斯坎隆打来的 |
[30:28] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说有急事 |
[30:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:32] | Allison, sorry to bother you on a Saturday, | 艾莉森 抱歉周末还打扰你 |
[30:34] | but I think you might want to come meet me | 但我认为你会想见见我 |
[30:36] | out at Mariposa Psych. | 在马里波萨精神病院外面见 |
[30:37] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不 不 |
[30:39] | Summer Lowry’s brother came to visit her | 莎茉·劳里的哥哥今早起床后的 |
[30:40] | first thing this morning. | 第一件事就是去找她 |
[30:41] | She attacked him with a gardening spade. | 她用铲子袭击了她哥哥 |
[30:44] | Stabbed him three times before the orderlies pulled her off. | 捅了她哥哥三下直到巡逻保安拦住了她 |
[30:47] | Chad Lowry’s dead. | 查德·劳里死了 |
[30:54] | Oh, Summer. | 哦 莎茉 |
[30:58] | The guy from the M.E.’s Office said it looked like | 法医说她当时看起来像是 |
[31:00] | she’d been sharpening her spade on concrete. | 正在全神贯注的磨铲子 |
[31:03] | It looks like she knew exactly what she was going to do | 看起来在她哥哥来之前 |
[31:05] | when her brother got here this morning. | 她已经准备好了一切 |
[31:06] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:08] | They have her in isolation. | 他们把她隔离起来了 |
[31:10] | She’s restrained. | 绑住了她的手脚 |
[31:11] | Apparently, she’s been hysterical ever since | 很明显 她当时非常的疯狂 |
[31:13] | they dragged her off her brother. | 直到人们把她从她哥哥那里拉开 |
[31:15] | I just finished talking with the director of the hospital. | 我刚和医院里的主任医生谈过话 |
[31:19] | Obviously Summer hasn’t made as much progress | 显然莎茉并没有取得人们所想的 |
[31:21] | as everyone thought. But they… | 那么大的进步 但是他们 |
[31:24] | they finally calmed her down | 他们最终让她冷静下来了 |
[31:25] | and she’s starting to talk. | 她也开始说话了 |
[31:27] | Allison, did you tell that girl | 艾莉森 你有没告诉那女孩 |
[31:31] | that you thought her brother killed Keelin McKinney? | 你认为是他哥哥杀了琪琳·麦肯尼 |
[31:33] | I did. I did. | 我说了 我说了 |
[31:37] | But I saw him do it, sir. | 但我看见是他做的 长官 |
[31:40] | I-I just wanted to talk to her | 我只是想跟她谈谈 |
[31:42] | about what happened with her parents, | 发生在她父母身上的事 |
[31:43] | so she could clear her name. | 这样她就能为自己洗脱罪名了 |
[31:46] | I-I was just trying to help. | 我只是想要帮助她 |
[32:00] | It’s after 10:00. | 都十点了 |
[32:01] | You getting up today or what? | 你还不起床吗 |
[32:03] | It’s Saturday. | 今天是星期六 |
[32:04] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[32:05] | Nope. | 不要 |
[32:06] | Stop sulking. Get up. | 别发脾气了 快起来 |
[32:09] | You need to see something. | 你要看些东西 |
[32:13] | You left these in my room yesterday. | 昨天你把这些东西落我房里了 |
[32:15] | And there is something in here you should see. | 而且你该看看这些东西 |
[32:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:20] | That’s my notebook. | 那是我的笔记本 |
[32:21] | What could be in that, that I don’t already know about? | 那里怎么会有我不知道的东西 |
[32:25] | You recognize this? | 认识这个吗 |
[32:31] | It’s Finn. Isn’t it? | 是芬恩 对吗 |
[32:34] | And you drew it? | 是你画的吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah. So? | 对 那又如何 |
[32:37] | So it’s good. | 这就对了 |
[32:39] | And Marie didn’t draw it, you did. | 玛丽画不出来 而你做到了 |
[32:42] | Okay, tell me something I don’t know. | 好了 告诉我些我不知道的事 |
[32:45] | Bridgette, there’s… at least ten drawings like that. | 布里奇特 至少有十幅这样的画 |
[32:48] | All of Finn, | 画的都是芬恩 |
[32:49] | and he’s the only thing I’ve seen you try to draw | 而且这是我见过你唯一正常的图画 |
[32:52] | without an extra eye or giant buckteeth. | 而不是三只眼睛或大龅牙的怪物 |
[32:56] | You draw him well. | 你把他画的很好 |
[32:58] | You take time. You take care. | 你花了时间和心思进去 |
[33:02] | And you look at those drawings, | 而且当你看着那些画时 |
[33:04] | and you sense that they’re filled with feeling. | 心中充满了感情 |
[33:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:07] | Trust me, you like Finn. | 相信我 你喜欢芬恩 |
[33:10] | You, just you. | 你 就是你 |
[33:15] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎来到爱的世界 |
[33:23] | No fair. You can’t stay out here all night. | 不公平 你不能整晚都呆在外面 |
[33:32] | All I’ve heard for the last three hours | 最近三小时内我听到的都是在说 |
[33:33] | is how great Finn Milner is. | 芬恩·米尔纳是多么好的一个人 |
[33:35] | Did you know that he can draw and paint, | 你知道他会画画吗 |
[33:37] | and skateboard and hold his breath underwater | 他还会玩滑板 还能在水中憋气 |
[33:39] | for almost two whole minutes? | 长达两分钟之久 |
[33:43] | Please, I’m in serious need of some adult conversation. | 拜托 我真需要一些成年人之间的谈话 |
[33:45] | I’m sorry, I don’t want to talk tonight. | 很抱歉 今晚我什么都不想谈 |
[33:49] | I ruined a girl’s life today, Joe. | 我今天毁了一个女孩的前途 乔 |
[33:53] | I wanted to help her. | 我想要帮助她 |
[33:55] | I wanted to convince the world that she wasn’t a killer. | 我想说服世人她并不是个杀人犯 |
[33:58] | And all I did was convince her to become one. | 但我所作的一切却让她变成了一个杀人犯 |
[34:00] | Become a killer? | 变成杀人犯 |
[34:02] | Did you use those exact words? | 你用了那么严厉的词语吗 |
[34:04] | All I cared about was solving the case. | 我所关心的是如何解决这个案子 |
[34:07] | All I cared about was proving | 我只关心如何证明 |
[34:09] | that Chad Lowry was the real murderer. | 查德·劳里才是真正的凶手 |
[34:13] | I didn’t stop to think whether getting to the truth | 我没停下来想想 获得的真相 |
[34:16] | was the right thing for Summer. | 对莎茉是否有好处 |
[34:18] | I pressed her. | 我把她逼的太急了 |
[34:21] | She wasn’t ready. | 而她还没准备好 |
[34:23] | Chad Lowry is dead because of me. | 查德·劳里是因我而死 |
[34:28] | The man was a killer, Allison. | 那个男人是杀人犯 艾莉森 |
[34:30] | Yeah, well, now his little sister is, too. | 对啊 现在他的妹妹也是了 |
[34:33] | So I’d like to try something new today, Keelin. | 所以我今天想试试新的方法 琪琳 |
[34:36] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 很高兴能听见你的声音 |
[34:38] | It’s always good to hear your voice. | 能听见你的声音总令人很高兴 |
[34:40] | But I want to hear what you have to say, | 但我想听到你说过的一切 |
[34:42] | so I’m just going to stop talking | 所以我就不再讲话了 |
[34:45] | and just listen. | 而只是倾听 |
[34:47] | Hear what comes out. | 听着将会发生的事 |
[34:47] | Hear what comes out. | 听着将会发生的事 |
[34:54] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:57] | I really like you, Keelin. | 我真的很喜欢你 琪琳 |
[35:00] | You are such a good listener. | 你是个好听众 |
[35:03] | Even combing your hair is nice. | 为你梳头发的感觉也很好 |
[35:08] | It’s like sharing a room with a doll. | 就像和一个洋娃娃共处一室 |
[35:12] | A doll that breathes. | 一个会呼吸的洋娃娃 |
[35:16] | Oh, with everybody else I have to act. | 和其他人在一起我都得伪装自己 |
[35:19] | I know a lot of people say that, | 我知道很多人都在说那事 |
[35:21] | but with me, it’s true. | 但对我来说是真实的 |
[35:24] | Really true. | 相当的真实 |
[35:27] | And I get so tired of it sometimes. | 并且有时候我会精疲力竭 |
[35:29] | It takes a lot out of you– acting all the time. | 时时刻刻都得演戏真的让我精疲力竭 |
[35:37] | I had to do so much work | 我不得不做很多的工作 |
[35:38] | to figure out how to pretend to be sick. | 来找出装疯的办法 |
[35:42] | I had to pretend that I belong in a place like this, | 我必须伪装成属于这里 |
[35:44] | and I did not think that people would believe me, | 我还以为那些人不会相信我呢 |
[35:47] | but everyone did. | 结果谁都相信 |
[35:51] | My parents– | 我父母 |
[35:55] | they used to cry. | 他们那时候经常哭 |
[35:57] | And they would say,”Summer | 他们说 莎茉 |
[36:00] | we don’t understand what’s wrong with you.” | 我们不知道你到底怎么了 |
[36:03] | Keelin, is this something Summer said to you? | 琪琳 这些都是莎茉跟你说的吗 |
[36:10] | But they believed me. | 他们相信我 |
[36:12] | Everyone believed me. | 每个人都相信我 |
[36:16] | I mean, I had to go ahead with everything after that, didn’t I? | 我必须在那件事发生之后有所前进 对吧 |
[36:22] | I had the whole world fooled. | 全世界都上了我的当 |
[36:25] | They all thought that I was crazy. | 他们全都以为我疯了 |
[36:27] | And now they think I’m getting better. | 现在 他们认为我正在康复 |
[36:31] | I’m a really good actor, Keelin. | 我是个非常好的演员 琪琳 |
[36:34] | When I get out of here, | 等我从这里出去 |
[36:35] | I think I’m going to go to California | 我想我会去加利福尼亚 |
[36:37] | and I’m going to do movies. | 我会去演电影 |
[36:40] | I bet you my parents love me enough | 我敢打赌 我父母会给我 |
[36:42] | to buy a house in Beverly Hills. | 在比弗利山庄买套房子 |
[36:47] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[36:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:54] | I’ll knock if I need anything. | 如果需要什么我会敲门的 |
[36:58] | I’m not supposed to have visitors. | 我被禁止探视 |
[37:01] | Yeah, well, they made a little– | 是的 但是他们为我 |
[37:03] | a little exception for me. | 开了一点后门 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry if I got you in trouble. | 如果我给你带来任何麻烦 我很抱歉 |
[37:08] | I had to do that to Chad. | 我必须对查德那样做 |
[37:11] | I had to. | 我必须那样做 |
[37:12] | You certainly did. | 毫无疑问你得做 |
[37:15] | So what kind of timetable are we talking about here? | 这一次又是什么样的计划 |
[37:17] | I mean, how long are you going to string everyone along | 在让大家觉得你康复之前 |
[37:19] | till you start convincing them that you’re getting better? | 你打算愚弄大家多久 |
[37:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[37:26] | You know, I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你怎么做到这些的 |
[37:28] | I mean, if I was in here, I would go crazy. | 假如是我在这里 我会真的疯掉 |
[37:31] | They told me that you can’t even have any books. | 他们告诉我 你在这里甚至不能看书 |
[37:35] | Which is why I decided to pay you a little visit. | 这也是为什么我决定来探望你一下 |
[37:40] | I’m gonna tell you a little story, if that’s all right. | 我来给你讲一个小故事 你不介意的话 |
[37:44] | Just to, you know, relieve the boredom. | 只是解解闷罢了 |
[37:49] | So, once upon a time, there was a little girl. | 很久很久以前 有一个小女孩 |
[37:55] | She was 13 years old. | 她那时13岁 |
[37:59] | And her parents had everything. | 她的父母非常富有 拥有一切 |
[38:02] | Which meant | 这意味着 |
[38:03] | the little girl pretty much had everything. | 这个小姑娘差不多也拥有一切 |
[38:06] | But for this little girl, pretty much was not good enough. | 但是对这个小姑娘来说 差不多还不够 |
[38:11] | She wanted it all. | 她想要所有的一切 |
[38:14] | But she didn’t want to have to wait to inherit it, | 但是她不想等待 不想等到继承的时候 |
[38:16] | and she didn’t want to have to earn it herself. | 同时 她也不想通过自己的努力来获得 |
[38:19] | She needed a shortcut. | 她需要一条捷径 |
[38:22] | So she came up with a plan with her older brother. | 所以她跟她哥哥一起想出一个办法 |
[38:27] | She decided to pretend that she was crazy. | 她决定装疯 |
[38:31] | And she was so good at it, | 而且她装得非常像 |
[38:34] | that the whole world believed her. | 整个世界都相信她疯了 |
[38:37] | So much so, | 正因为如此 |
[38:39] | that when her brother actually murdered their parents, | 当她哥哥真的谋杀了他们的父母时 |
[38:41] | no one had any trouble believing | 每个人都相信 |
[38:43] | it was the crazy, sick little girl; | 这是那个疯得很厉害的小女孩干的 |
[38:46] | that her demons had gotten the best of her. | 是病魔控制住了她了心智 |
[38:48] | That she just had to get packed away | 所以 她只需要收拾好东西 |
[38:50] | and shipped off to a hospital, so she could get all better. | 然后被送到某家医院 她就可以开始康复了 |
[38:58] | This story is stupid. | 这个故事傻透了 |
[39:00] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[39:02] | Why would anyone want to be here– | 怎么会有人想到这里来 |
[39:05] | locked up in a place like this? | 被锁在这种地方 |
[39:08] | Because people like you, once they’re feeling better, | 某些像你这样的人 一旦他们好转 |
[39:10] | once they can handle the world, well, they get to go home. | 一旦他们能够应付外界 他们就能回家 |
[39:17] | It was just about to happen. | 这是即将发生的 |
[39:20] | Everything was going according to the little girl’s plan, | 所有的事情 正如那个小姑娘的计划 |
[39:22] | but then she made one little mistake. | 但是她犯了一个小错误 |
[39:27] | She talked to her roommate. | 她对她的室友开口了 |
[39:30] | She told her everything. | 她告诉了她室友一切 |
[39:33] | You know, the little girl thought that this was safe | 小女孩认为这很安全 |
[39:35] | because the roommate– she didn’t speak. | 因为她的室友根本不说话 |
[39:40] | She couldn’t speak. | 她不能说话 |
[39:41] | Catatonic friends are great like that. | 有一个患有紧张性精神病的朋友非常棒 |
[39:45] | When Keelin started waking up, | 当琪琳开始苏醒 |
[39:48] | when you realized that she was repeating | 当你意识到她开始重复 |
[39:49] | everything you said, you must have been scared. | 你说过的那些话时 你肯定吓坏了 |
[39:53] | Lucky for you | 但是你很幸运 |
[39:54] | that doctor didn’t go straight to the police. | 那个医生没有第一时间去报警 |
[39:57] | He just used everything he knew to try to get rich. | 反而想利用他知道的事情来变得富有 |
[40:01] | But of course, he underestimated how lucky and smart you are. | 只是他对你的幸运和聪明都估计不足 |
[40:06] | Lucky because Keelin ran away. | 幸运的是琪琳跑了 |
[40:09] | You’re smart because, once that happened, | 聪明的是一旦琪琳跑了 |
[40:11] | you had your brother kill Dr. Woodel. | 你就让你哥哥杀了伍德尔医生 |
[40:14] | So everyone would think she did it. | 这样一来 每个人都以为是她干的 |
[40:17] | And just like that, both of your problems were solved. | 而且 你的麻烦就都解决了 |
[40:21] | I’m confused. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[40:24] | You said this was a story, | 你说这是个故事 |
[40:25] | but you keep using the names of real people. | 可是你一直使用真实的人名 |
[40:29] | Is that to make it more entertaining? | 这是为了让故事更有趣吗 |
[40:33] | Yes. Hmm. | 是的 |
[40:35] | to make it entertaining and fun. | 为了让故事更有趣更具有娱乐性 |
[40:39] | And now I’m going to use my own name. | 现在我要使用自己的名字了 |
[40:42] | You remember when I showed up, started asking questions | 你记得我那一次过来 问了你一些问题 |
[40:46] | about your brother, about how he might be the real killer? | 关于你哥哥是不是真凶 |
[40:49] | When did you decide to kill him? | 你是什么时候决定杀了他 |
[40:53] | That you actually had to kill someone yourself? | 决定亲自动手杀人 |
[41:05] | Are you done? | 你讲完了吗? |
[41:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:08] | How do you think it ends? | 你认为应该怎么结束这个故事 |
[41:15] | She gets away with it. | 她侥幸逃脱了 |
[41:22] | Well… | 是吗 |
[41:24] | Yeah, you might be right. | 你可能是对的 |
[41:28] | You know, there’s one part of the story | 故事的其中一个部分 |
[41:30] | that still bothers me. | 仍旧困扰着我 |
[41:34] | What really happened to your friend Keelin? | 你的朋友到底发生了什么事 |
[41:36] | I mean, how did she get out of here? | 我是说 她到底怎么逃出这里 |
[41:38] | And how did your brother find her? | 你哥哥又是怎么找到她 |
[41:41] | Unless– | 除非 |
[41:45] | she never really escaped. | 她从未真正的逃出这里 |
[41:47] | And she was here the whole time. | 她一直在这儿 |
[41:50] | And you killed her. | 是你 杀了她 |
[41:55] | You did it, didn’t you? | 你杀了她对吗 |
[41:57] | She’s still here. She’s still here somewhere. | 她仍然在这里 在这里的某个地方 |
[41:59] | And I’m guessing it’s in that little garden | 我猜 就在那个小花园 |
[42:01] | that you love so much. | 你非常喜欢的小花园 |
[42:03] | It’s a good place to bury a body, don’t you think? | 那是个埋尸体的好地方 你觉得呢 |
[42:08] | This is the exciting part of the story. | 这就是故事最精彩的地方 |
[42:11] | Soon we’re going to find out if I’m right. | 我们很快就能知道结果 |
[42:14] | ‘Cause I brought some police with me, | 因为我带了一些警察过来 |
[42:16] | and they– they brought some dogs. | 他们带了一些狗 |
[42:20] | The kind of dogs that can smell drugs and | 那种缉毒犬 能找出毒品和… |
[42:23] | corpses. | 尸体 |
[42:28] | Oh, look… | 看吧 |
[42:30] | the dogs found something already. | 那些狗有所发现了 |
[42:32] | You bitch! | 你这贱人 |
[42:34] | Now there you are. | 你现在的样子 |
[42:35] | There’s the real Summer Lowry. | 才是真正的莎茉·劳里 |
[42:38] | Well, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[42:40] | You know this hospital here, | 你知道这个医院 |
[42:43] | it’s not bad, all things considered. | 这里不算太糟 很多东西都很人性化 |
[42:46] | But I don’t think you’re going to be spending a lot of time here. | 但是我想你不会在这里呆太久 |
[42:50] | I think you’re going to be going to prison. | 我觉得你马上就要进监狱了 |
[42:56] | And that– that is the ending of the story. | 这个就是故事的结尾 |
[43:00] | Bet you didn’t see that coming. | 我打赌你没猜到这个结尾 |