时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hi, you’ve reached Joe Dubois. | 你好 乔·迪布瓦的语音信箱 |
[00:02] | Please leave your name and number and I’ll call you back. | 请留下你的姓名和号码方便我回电 |
[00:04] | Hey, honey, it’s me. | 嘿 亲爱的 是我 |
[00:05] | Look, I stopped at one of those super stores | 我路过一家大商场 |
[00:07] | to pick up some cleaning supplies, | 顺便买了点洗洁产品 |
[00:10] | and time kind of got away from me. | 但我逛得忘记时间了 |
[00:13] | I was hoping I could sell you on some Chinese | 我打算今晚给你做点中国菜 |
[00:16] | or some Mexican tonight. | 或墨西哥菜什么的 |
[00:18] | I guess I have to make a little executive decision here. | 我想我得临时改变下计划了 |
[00:23] | I can’t even remember where I parked now. | 我忘记把车停哪了 |
[00:25] | All right, well, I’ll see you soon. | 好吧 一会见 |
[00:26] | I’ll be the girl with the bag or the box of food. | 我会带大包小包的食物回去 |
[00:51] | Hey, lady, excuse me. | 喂 女士 打扰下 |
[00:54] | Can you spare some change for the bus? | 能借我点零钱坐公车吗 |
[00:55] | I got to get home so I can do homework, but I’m broke. | 我得赶回家去写作业 但我身上没钱了 |
[00:58] | Maybe you could lend me five bucks? | 你能借我五块钱吗 |
[01:00] | Lend you? | 借你 |
[01:00] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 对 |
[01:01] | You just– you give me your name and address, | 你只要告诉我你的名字和地址 |
[01:03] | And I’ll mail it back to you. I swear. | 我可以通过邮寄还你钱 我发誓 |
[01:06] | I just don’t get it. | 可是我没零钱 |
[01:06] | Why do you need to take the bus? | 你干嘛要坐公车 |
[01:09] | Why don’t your friends give you a ride? | 为何不要你朋友送你 |
[01:17] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[01:18] | For that matter, why don’t I just take your purse | 既然如此 不如我直接拿走你的钱包 |
[01:20] | and help myself to whatever I want. | 然后想买什么就买什么 |
[01:22] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[01:24] | Wait, wait, wait, | 等等 等等 等等 |
[01:25] | Wait, please. | 拜托等等 |
[01:26] | Listen, my little girls’ baby pictures are in there. | 我女儿的婴儿照片还在里面 |
[01:30] | Can I just take them out of my wallet, please? | 我能把照片拿走吗 求你了 |
[01:32] | I don’t have any copies. | 我就这么一张了 |
[01:34] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[01:36] | And if there are any fives, tens or 20s | 里面5块10块或20块的钞票 |
[01:37] | You feel particularly attached to, | 你也觉得有特别意义 |
[01:39] | Maybe you should keep those, too. | 或许你也想把它们都留下来吧 |
[01:42] | Hey! Those pictures– | 喂 把照片给我 |
[01:44] | I’m not going to ask you again. | 我不会再说第二遍了 |
[02:30] | You stupid, gutless punks. | 你们这些愚蠢胆小的流氓 |
[02:34] | I would have given you my purse, | 我原本想把钱包给你的 |
[02:37] | but nobody touches my little girls’ baby pictures. | 但是没人能碰我女儿的婴儿照片 |
[02:46] | Ew, what’s that smell? | 什么味道啊 |
[02:51] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就这样 就这样 |
[02:55] | Take a good deep breath of that. | 深吸一口气 |
[02:58] | just keep those eyes open for a bit, | 轻轻睁开眼睛 |
[02:59] | And I’ll put away the smelling salts. | 我马上把嗅盐拿开 |
[03:02] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:04] | What’s going on? What happened to me? | 怎么了 我怎么了 |
[03:06] | You were mugged, ma’am. | 你被人抢劫了 女士 |
[03:08] | You’ve been out cold for the last ten minutes. | 你刚刚昏迷了10分钟 |
[04:05] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:07] | Me? I’m fine. | 我 我很好 |
[04:11] | I want to kill somebody, but other than that… | 我想杀人 除此之外 |
[04:15] | I’m not getting any service. | 那样也于事无补 |
[04:16] | I think I ought to duck outside. | 我想我应该去外面透透气 |
[04:17] | I want the girls to know that we’ll be coming home soon. | 告诉孩子们我们马上回家 |
[04:20] | Yeah, yeah, go. | 好的 去吧 |
[04:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:30] | That’s some shiner. | 挂彩了啊 |
[04:34] | You mind if I ask how it happened? | 介意我问问是怎么回事吗 |
[04:37] | I got mugged. | 我被人抢了 |
[04:40] | Waiting for an x-ray? | 在等X光片吗 |
[04:42] | CAT scan. | 等造影扫描图 |
[04:44] | You? | 你呢 |
[04:46] | I broke my knuckle. | 我的指关节伤了 |
[04:48] | Same as the last two times I was here. | 我已经来过两次了 |
[04:51] | You broke that three times? | 这是第三次了 |
[04:53] | Well, it’s occupational hazard. | 是啊 职业病 |
[04:57] | I’m an instructor for a program called Prevail. | 我是胜利课程的教练员 |
[04:59] | It’s a self-defense course. | 这个课程教人如何自卫 |
[05:01] | We teach people how to handle themselves in sticky situations. | 我们教人们如何应对紧急状况 |
[05:05] | I wish I had met you last week. | 真希望上周就遇到你 |
[05:07] | – Ms. Hudack? – Yeah. | -霍戴克女士吗 -是的 |
[05:20] | Here’s hoping nothing like this ever happens to you again. | 希望不会有类似的事再发生在你身上了 |
[05:29] | Oh, my god, mom, what did they do to your face? | 天哪 妈妈 你的脸怎么了 |
[05:31] | What, this? Honey, this is nothing. | 什么 这个吗 亲爱的 老妈没事 |
[05:34] | You should see the other guy. | 你们该看看那帮匪徒 |
[05:35] | Shh, don’t cry. | 嘘 不要哭 |
[05:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:50] | I just called all the credit card companies, | 我刚给所有的信用卡公司打了电话 |
[05:52] | And I canceled everything. | 把卡都注销了 |
[05:53] | Oh, great, they didn’t get your keys. | 哦 太好了 他们没拿走你的钥匙 |
[05:56] | Here. | 给 |
[05:58] | Okay, so I’ll take Ariel with me tomorrow, | 好的 明天我送艾丽尔上学 |
[05:59] | And I’ll go pick up your car. | 然后去把你的车开回来 |
[06:01] | That’s great. | 好的 |
[06:02] | Except I still can’t remember where I actually parked. | 但我仍旧想不起来把车停哪了 |
[06:05] | Well, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[06:06] | I also called Devalos while you were in your cat scan. | 你做扫描图时我给德弗洛斯打了电话 |
[06:09] | I told him that you needed rest. | 跟他说你需要休息 |
[06:10] | You weren’t coming into work tomorrow. | 明天你不用去上班了 |
[06:12] | – Wait a second… – No, Allison. | -等等 -不 艾莉森 |
[06:13] | The doctor said you needed rest. | 医生说你要休息 |
[06:15] | I say you need rest. | 我也认为你该好好休息 |
[06:16] | Phoenix can do without its psychic for one day. | 灵媒休息一天菲尼克斯的天塌不下来 |
[06:28] | Did you hear that? | 你听见那声音了吗 |
[06:38] | Joe? | 乔 |
[06:41] | Joe, did you hear that? | 乔 你听到刚才的声音了吗 |
[06:56] | Joe, what are you doing? | 乔 你在干什么 |
[07:01] | I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind | 我还忘不了你 |
[07:02] | Sweet thing. | 亲爱的 |
[07:04] | I got your address on your driver’s license. | 驾照上有你的住址 |
[07:06] | Thought I’d come by and get to know you a little better. | 我就想顺道过来多了解了解你 |
[07:19] | It’s not a martial arts class. | 这不是武术班 |
[07:21] | I mean, we teach average people how to do things anybody can do. | 我们教普通人们做力所能及的事情 |
[07:25] | We train you how to avoid confrontation, | 教你们如何躲避正面攻击 |
[07:26] | but also, you know, | 还有 |
[07:28] | what to do if you find yourself in one. | 如果你已陷入扭打中该怎么做 |
[07:31] | Every day at work, I see the most horrible things. | 我的工作接触的都是恐怖的事情 |
[07:35] | I see torture, mutilation, death. | 拷问 残害 死亡 |
[07:40] | You’d think nothing would get to me. | 原以为自己不会摊上这些事 |
[07:46] | Ever since this kid hit me, something has changed. | 自从遭到袭击 我的想法变了 |
[07:51] | I just don’t feel like the ground that I’m walking on | 我感觉现在走在路上 |
[07:53] | is as solid as it used to be. | 都不像以前那样踏实 |
[07:57] | You know, it’s going to continue to feel like that | 要知道 只有让你自己相信 |
[08:00] | until you can convince yourself | 世界是有秩序的时候 |
[08:01] | that the world is a manageable place again. | 你才会觉得心安 |
[08:04] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道这是什么感觉 |
[08:06] | And if it hadn’t been for prevail, | 如果没有胜利项目 |
[08:08] | I’m sure I’d still be dwelling on what happened to me. | 我肯定还在思考到底发生了什么 |
[08:12] | Six years ago, | 六年前 |
[08:13] | I was coming home from the gym, | 我从健身房回到家中 |
[08:15] | And there was a man in my apartment. | 有一个男人闯入家中 |
[08:17] | The police said he got in through a window. | 警方说他是破窗而入 |
[08:20] | He was just… sitting there, | 他只是…坐在那里 |
[08:24] | waiting for me. | 等我 |
[08:26] | He grabbed me while I was looking through a stack of mail. | 他趁我看信件的时候抓住我 |
[08:29] | He… | 他… |
[08:31] | beat me until I could barely move. | 打得我直到动弹不得 |
[08:34] | He broke all my ribs. | 他打断了我的所有肋骨 |
[08:35] | He broke one of my arms, my cheekbone. | 一只胳膊和颊骨 |
[08:39] | And then he raped me. | 然后他强奸了我 |
[08:42] | Three times. | 三次 |
[08:44] | When he was done, he just left. | 当他完事后就离开 |
[08:46] | I don’t know, I think he thought I was dead. | 我想他以为我已经死了 |
[08:50] | It all happened so fast, it was like… | 一切发生的太快 就像… |
[08:53] | he was on me, he was hitting me, | 他骑在我身上 殴打我 |
[08:55] | and then my eyes were swollen shut | 在看清他的长相前 |
[08:57] | before I even saw what he looked like. | 我的眼睛已经肿得睁不开了 |
[09:00] | Anyway, I… | 不管怎样 我… |
[09:03] | I walked around with this feeling you’re describing… | 你说的这些感觉一直纠缠我 |
[09:09] | for a really long time. | 很长时间 |
[09:13] | And then I found this place. | 后来我发现了这里 |
[09:15] | I want you to feel the ground underneath your feet again, | 希望你能感觉到路就在你脚下 |
[09:18] | and I think we can help. | 我们可以帮你 |
[09:23] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[09:25] | Yeah, Lee, come on in. | 是的 李 进来 |
[09:33] | Take a look. | 看这个 |
[09:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:37] | These are still frames from a video. | 录像里的一些截图 |
[09:39] | The man wearing the mask is raping the girl. | 那个蒙面人正在强奸那个女孩 |
[09:43] | She’s 15. Her name is Kate Hatton. | 她15岁 叫凯特·哈顿 |
[09:45] | She used a fake I.D. To get into a bar. | 她用伪造的身份证件去酒吧 |
[09:47] | Somebody spiked her drink. | 酒里被下了药 |
[09:48] | She woke up the next day in the alley | 第二天她在巷子里醒来 |
[09:50] | and realized that she’d been sexually assaulted, | 意识到自己受到性侵犯 |
[09:52] | but she couldn’t describe her assailant. | 但她记不起施暴者 |
[09:55] | And there was no DNA evidence recovered. | 也没有DNA线索 |
[09:57] | Then we found this video right there on the internet. | 然后我们在网上发现了这段录像 |
[10:00] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[10:00] | this guy raped a teenage girl videoed it and then posted it? | 这个人强奸了未成年人拍下来传到网上吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:06] | We blew some of these images up– | 我们把这些图像放大 |
[10:08] | looking for anything | 看是否有线索 |
[10:10] | that might help us identify this guy. | 找出施暴者 |
[10:12] | Compared that to what was in the sex offenders registry. | 与记录在册的强奸犯比对 |
[10:15] | We thought we had a match, | 我们发现一个疑犯 |
[10:16] | and then we realized that video alone | 但只凭录像 |
[10:18] | would be inconclusive in court. | 在法庭上也许没有说服力 |
[10:20] | So, I got a detective from vice, had him go undercover. | 我找了一个改邪归正的探员让他当卧底 |
[10:24] | Made up a phony name. | 用假身份 |
[10:25] | Put him in the sex offenders registry, | 放在记录在册的强奸犯名单里 |
[10:28] | posing as a child molester on parole. | 扮成获得假释的恋童癖 |
[10:31] | Henry Maynard– he called himself. | 亨利·梅纳德 他自己取的名 |
[10:33] | We got him into the same court-ordered | 我们把他安排到嫌犯的 |
[10:35] | therapy group as the suspect, | 法院指定心理治疗班 |
[10:37] | hoping that he would get close enough, | 希望他能接近嫌疑人 |
[10:38] | and the suspect would confide in him. | 并取得信任 |
[10:40] | Give him some details of the crime. | 套出一些犯罪细节 |
[10:44] | Something we could use in court, or… | 等在法庭上能用的证据 |
[10:48] | And? | 接着说 |
[10:50] | And our made-up Henry maynard hasn’t checked in | 假亨利·梅纳德已经一个多星期 |
[10:53] | in over a week. | 没来报到了 |
[10:54] | You’re thinking our masked man figured out | 你们觉得蒙面人发现 |
[10:56] | there’s an undercover cop on his tail? | 有卧底跟踪他对吧 |
[10:58] | All we know is | 据了解 |
[10:59] | is that he approached the suspect, | 他接近了嫌疑人 |
[11:00] | the investigation was proceeding, | 调查也在继续 |
[11:02] | and then he just vanished. | 他就这样消失了 |
[11:07] | Tell me what I can do to help. | 我能做什么 |
[11:09] | Well, that’s just it. | 是这样 |
[11:14] | I don’t want your help. | 不需要你的帮助 |
[11:16] | I called you in here ’cause you’re a friend. | 叫你来里因为你是我朋友 |
[11:18] | I called you in here to give you a heads-up. | 给你一个善意警告 |
[11:21] | This is a case | 这个案子 |
[11:21] | You cannot be involved in, Lee. | 你不能参与 李 |
[11:25] | This is a case you’ve got to stay away from. | 你不要过问这个案子 |
[11:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:32] | Take a look at the pictures again. | 再看一下照片 |
[11:39] | The suspect has been convicted twice before | 疑犯曾有两次犯案经历 |
[11:40] | of rape, one time against a minor. | 强奸罪 有一次是侵犯未成年 |
[11:45] | Been out of prison nearly three years now. | 出狱已经近三年 |
[11:48] | I’m almost certain that’s your brother. | 几乎可以确定是你哥哥 |
[11:58] | I’m confused. I thought your brother was living in Oregon. | 我不明白 我以为他住在俄勒冈 |
[12:01] | Well, he’s not; he’s back in Phoenix. | 不 他已回菲尼克斯 |
[12:03] | And I guess he’s been here a while. | 我猜他回来一段时间了 |
[12:05] | Nice for him to tell me, right? | 让他向我坦白比较好 对吗 |
[12:10] | As far as whether not that’s him in that video, | 在确定录像里的是谁之前 |
[12:12] | I can’t even wrap my brain around it. | 这事在我脑中挥之不去 |
[12:15] | Now they’re talking like maybe he killed this detective, | 现在他们甚至认为他杀了那个 |
[12:19] | this… Henry Maynard guy, or whatever his real name is. | 叫亨利·梅纳德或者什么的探员 |
[12:25] | I think I’ll go talk to him. | 我得和他谈谈 |
[12:28] | Lee | 李 |
[12:31] | Leigh. | 跟莱说再见 |
[12:46] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[12:49] | When I think about him, all I remember is | 每当我想到他 最先浮现的 |
[12:51] | an older brother that kept my drunken father | 是每当父亲喝醉打我时 |
[12:53] | from beating the crap out of me. | 总是站出来保护我的哥哥 |
[12:56] | Growing up, he wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 长大后应该连只蚂蚁都不会踩 |
[13:03] | I don’t even know him anymore. | 而现在 我根本不了解他了 |
[13:16] | Hey, Paul. | 嘿 保罗 |
[13:27] | Mr. Good. | 正义先生 |
[13:38] | So I heard a rumor | 我听到了些传闻 |
[13:40] | I’m a uncle now. | 我当大伯了 |
[13:43] | Had a little girl last August. | 去年八月生了个小女儿 |
[13:45] | Name’s Leigh. | 她叫莱 |
[13:48] | Me and the mom are engaged. | 我和她妈妈订婚了 |
[13:50] | Well, that’s good, Mr. Good. | 很好啊 正义先生 |
[13:53] | That’s terrific, man. | 真是棒极了 |
[13:56] | You got any pictures or…? | 你有带她照片吗 |
[14:03] | Well, maybe I can meet her sometime. | 或者我改天去看看她 |
[14:12] | Look, Lee… Here’s the thing, man. | 听着李 听我说 |
[14:19] | I’m not like I used to be. | 我已经不是过去那个我了 |
[14:23] | Prison… it beats the bad out of you. | 监狱生活让我改过自新 |
[14:27] | And any little bit of bad that they didn’t get, | 就算还残存一点过去的坏习惯 |
[14:30] | The parole system takes care of. | 我也不会去冒失去假释的危险 |
[14:32] | They got me in group, five days a week now. | 他们给了我份工 一周五天 |
[14:36] | That’s good, Paul. | 那很好 保罗 |
[14:39] | The stuff with the girls | 因为那个女孩的事 |
[14:42] | I’m on all the databases now, | 所有数据库里都有我的名字了 |
[14:43] | And I got the brand on me: “Sex offender,” | 还被贴上强奸犯的标签 |
[14:46] | but I’m not… some pervert. | 但我不是变态 |
[14:50] | It was about anger. | 只是因为愤怒 |
[14:53] | I was just mad all the time. | 只是有时控制不了我的情绪 |
[14:54] | I don’t know if it was ’cause of dad, | 我不知道是因为父亲 |
[14:57] | or maybe it was just the way I was wired. I don’t know. | 还是因为喝醉的关系 我不知道 |
[15:02] | I’m 50 years old now, man. | 我今年已经50岁了 |
[15:07] | I’m a different guy. | 洗心革面了 |
[15:10] | I think I finally got a handle on everything. | 我觉得生活终于走上了正规 |
[15:15] | You say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[15:18] | What’s that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:19] | I don’t know, you sneaked back into town, | 我不知道 你偷偷跑回来 |
[15:20] | you know about me, I don’t know about you. | 你知道我所有的事情 我对你却一无所知 |
[15:24] | I was trying to get on my feet, man. | 因为我还在试着适应中 |
[15:28] | Maybe get a nicer place before I saw my little brother, | 也许等我找到个好点的住处 |
[15:32] | met my new niece. | 我就去看你还有侄女了 |
[15:34] | So hard to understand? | 有这么难理解吗 |
[15:39] | No. | 不难理解 |
[15:50] | I gotta ask you a question, Paul. | 我得问你一个问题 保罗 |
[15:54] | You ask me anything you want, Mr. Good. | 任何事都可以 正义先生 |
[15:57] | I’ll give you a straight answer. | 我一定从实招来 |
[16:00] | You ever met a guy named Henry Maynard? | 你认识一个叫亨利·梅纳德的人吗 |
[16:10] | So that’s what you’re doing here, huh? | 原来你是为他而来的 |
[16:15] | Checking on someone in the perv posse, huh? | 想调查某个变态团伙中的人吗 |
[16:20] | Yeah, I know, uh, I know Henry. | 我认识 我当然认识亨利 |
[16:23] | I see him at my 12-step meetings. | 在戒酒会上认识的 |
[16:25] | He seems… He seems like an okay guy. | 他看起来还不错 |
[16:27] | Why, is he in some sort of trouble? | 他有什么麻烦了吗 |
[16:29] | You seen him lately? | 你最近有看到他吗 |
[16:32] | Last week, maybe. | 可能上个星期吧 |
[16:33] | He’s kind of fallen off the radar. | 他失踪了 |
[16:36] | His parole officer’s getting a little hysterical. | 他的假释官很生气 |
[16:42] | You run into him, you ask him to give me a call? | 如果你见到他 让他打电话给我 |
[16:45] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[16:47] | I’ll tell him to call my brother, the cop. | 我会叫他打给我的警察弟弟的 |
[16:49] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:07] | Hmm, I guess that’s why they call it “Prevail.” | 这就是为什么他们管这个叫胜利课程 |
[17:11] | Just do me a favor. | 答应我件事 |
[17:12] | If I come up behind you to give you a hug, | 如果我从后面给你一个拥抱 |
[17:14] | try not to karate-chop me in the face. | 请不要打我的脸 |
[17:18] | Play at your own risk. | 你自己小心就好 |
[17:19] | Hey, you know, if it makes you feel better, | 如果你不想被打的话 |
[17:21] | they’ve got some classes for men. | 他们也有男人上的课程 |
[17:23] | Isn’t there some kind of law against that? | 难道没有什么法律禁止这样么 |
[17:25] | “One trained fighter per family”? | 比如说 每户只能有一个武术选手 |
[17:27] | No, the more the merrier. | 当然不 越多越好 |
[17:30] | As far as I’m concerned, somebody messes with a Dubois, | 就我而言 如果有人想来惹我们中的一个 |
[17:34] | we can just tag-team him. | 至少我们可以和他来个车轮战 |
[17:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:43] | Oh, you’re smiling again, you’re joking again. | 你又笑了 还开玩笑 |
[17:47] | Seems like you got your confidence back. | 看起来你已经重拾自信了 |
[17:49] | Something about this woman in this class. | 我班上的那个女人 |
[17:52] | I don’t know what it is. | 不知道怎么说 |
[17:53] | It kind of gives me hope. | 感觉是她给我了希望 |
[17:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:56] | Maybe when I start the class, | 也许等我开始上课后 |
[17:58] | I’ll think it’s stupid, or I’ll be terrible at it. | 我会觉得这课很蠢 或者我很糟糕 |
[18:02] | At least I’m doing something. | 但至少有事可做 |
[18:14] | Stop it! Stop fighting. | 停下来 别反抗了 |
[18:19] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[18:20] | This is only gonna get worse if you keep fighting! | 你反抗的后果只会更糟糕 |
[18:34] | Isn’t the idea to keep the splint on until it stops hurting? | 不是应该等不疼了才能把夹板取下来吗 |
[18:37] | Yeah, you caught me. | 嗯 被你发现了 |
[18:39] | The doctors told me to keep it on for two weeks, | 医生让我带两个礼拜 |
[18:41] | but I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:43] | I guess I’m just not happy unless I’m hitting something. | 可能我不打点什么就没法开心吧 |
[18:47] | So what brings you by? | 你来这里做什么 |
[18:48] | Your class doesn’t start till next week. | 你的课程下周才开始 |
[18:51] | I found the man who attacked you. | 我找到了那个袭击你的人 |
[18:54] | What? | 什么 |
[18:55] | How? | 怎么找到的 |
[18:57] | The “How’s” not important. | 方法不重要 |
[18:58] | What is important is, I was able to go into work, | 重要的是 我能处理 |
[19:01] | and I was able to find him | 而我也在菲尼克斯的 |
[19:02] | on the phoenix sex offender registry. | 性犯罪记录中 找到了他 |
[19:04] | Turns out, this guy has a history of sexual assault. | 原来此人已有过性犯罪记录 |
[19:09] | Four years ago, he was convicted of raping a 15-year-old girl. | 四年前 他因强奸一个15岁女孩被定罪 |
[19:13] | And they caught him, but he was just paroled a few months ago. | 锒铛入狱 但几个月前保释出狱 |
[19:18] | Turns out, he lives about five miles from here. | 现在住在离这儿五英里处 |
[19:23] | That’s him, isn’t it? | 就是他 对吧 |
[19:25] | That’s the man who raped you. | 他就是那个强奸你的人 |
[19:29] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:30] | I don’t, I don’t think so. | 我不确定 |
[19:34] | It all happened so fast, I never really got a good look at him. | 一切发生的太快 我都没看清楚他 |
[19:37] | Ar-are you sure? | 你确定 |
[19:39] | Maybe you just blocked it out. | 或许你只是一时忘记 |
[19:42] | Have another look at his picture. | 再仔细看看照片 |
[19:44] | I haven’t blocked out anything. | 我记得很清楚 |
[19:46] | I was raped and left for dead, Allison. | 我被强奸了然后被丢下等死 艾莉森 |
[19:48] | Trust me, I remember every detail of what happened. | 相信我 每个细节我都记得清楚 |
[19:51] | And I know that I never really saw the man who did it. | 我也知道从头到尾我都没看清这个坏蛋 |
[19:56] | Kira, we could send this man back to prison. | 奇拉 我们可以把他送回监狱的 |
[19:59] | I know this is traumatic for you. | 我知道这是你心灵的创伤 |
[20:00] | It’s not traumatic for me. | 这不是我的心灵创伤 |
[20:03] | It’s annoying. | 我只是觉得很烦 |
[20:05] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[20:06] | You weren’t there, I was. | 在案发现场的那个是我 |
[20:07] | This man might be all the things you say he is, | 或许他就是你描述的那样 |
[20:09] | but I can’t tell you that that’s the man that attacked me. | 但我也不能说这就是那个攻击我的人 |
[20:14] | Class is next Tuesday. | 你的班下周二开班 |
[20:16] | I hope to see you there. | 到时见 |
[20:20] | Believe it or not, Allison, | 艾莉森 随你信不信 |
[20:21] | I got a full caseload. | 我手上案子已经够多了 |
[20:22] | I don’t really have time to reopen a six-year-old rape case, | 我真的没时间去重查一件六年前的强奸案 |
[20:25] | where the victim can’t make an I.D. | 受害者还不能指认犯人 |
[20:28] | Maybe we don’t need a positive I.D. | 或许我们并不需要确认身份 |
[20:30] | If they did a rape kit, | 如果他们做强奸取证 |
[20:31] | Maybe we can convict this guy on physical evidence. | 我们就可能找到物证来定他的罪 |
[20:34] | I saw it, lee. I saw it. | 我看见了 李 我都看见了 |
[20:36] | I-I saw where he is, I saw who he is. | 我看见了他是谁 他在哪儿 |
[20:44] | This is him? This is your rapist? | 就是他么 你的强奸犯 |
[20:46] | Henry Maynard, he’s a serial sex offender. | 他有系列性犯罪前科 |
[20:48] | No, actually, he’s a cop. | 不 事实上 他是个警察 |
[20:50] | What? | 什么 |
[20:51] | Henry Maynard isn’t even his real name. | 亨利·梅纳德不是他的真名 |
[20:53] | It’s an alias. | 是化名 |
[20:54] | He’s Sean Riley. | 他真名叫肖恩·瑞利 |
[20:55] | He’s been working undercover as a sex offender. | 他卧底成一个性犯罪者 |
[20:57] | That’s why he’s got a profile on the registry. | 这就是他有前科的原因 |
[20:59] | I’m sorry to disappoint you, Allison, | 艾莉森 抱歉让你失望了 |
[21:01] | But this guy didn’t rape anybody. | 不过他从未强奸任何人 |
[21:11] | Go away. | 走开 |
[21:13] | I just want to remind you | 我只是想提醒你 |
[21:13] | there’s no lifeguard on duty after 11:00. | 11点以后就没有救护员值班了 |
[21:16] | Are you falling asleep in there? | 你不会是在里面睡着了吧 |
[21:17] | ‘Cause I’m falling asleep out here. | 因为我在外面都快睡着了 |
[21:20] | Hey, here’s a crazy idea: Let’s go to bed, | 我有个主意 我们睡觉吧 |
[21:22] | but let’s do it in bed. | 在床上 |
[21:23] | Go ahead. No one’s stopping you. | 去吧 我又没阻止你 |
[21:26] | Go to bed. | 去睡吧 |
[21:30] | Are those scented candles? | 这是香薰蜡烛 |
[21:32] | What’s that scent called, “self-pity”? | 什么味儿的 “自怜自哀”味么 |
[21:34] | It’s close. “Self-loathing.” | 差不多 是”自我厌恶”的味道 |
[21:40] | I hate that smell on you. | 我可不想在你身上闻到这味儿 |
[21:42] | Well, we’re both stuck with it for a while. | 是啊 我们都摆脱不了这种感觉 |
[21:44] | Any particular reason? | 怎么了 |
[21:46] | What, you want to hear about my day? Huh? | 你想听我今天的故事吗 |
[21:48] | Well, I went to see a woman who’d been raped, | 我去见了个曾被强奸的女人 |
[21:49] | and I tried to convince her I knew more about it than she did. | 我想说服她我掌握了更多案情信息 |
[21:52] | Nice. | 很好啊 |
[21:53] | Yeah, well, to top it off, I went to go see lee, | 更重要的是 我后来去见了李 |
[21:55] | And I identified a decorated police officer as a rapist. | 然后我指认了一个卧底警察为强奸犯 |
[22:00] | Jeez, now I hate you, too. | 噢 我也开始”厌恶”你了 |
[22:02] | Allison, you have a concussion, | 艾莉森 你有脑震荡后遗症 |
[22:05] | And I’m betting this Kira person understands that, | 我打赌奇拉能理解的 |
[22:08] | and I’m sure detective scanlon does, too. | 斯坎隆探员也是 |
[22:10] | You should have seen me running into that police station | 你是没看到我兴高采烈的跑去警局 |
[22:14] | like I’d cracked this major case. | 像我已经破了案似的 |
[22:17] | God, if I only knew all the awful things | 如果我知道事情真相 |
[22:19] | Lee was going through with his brother… | 比如李的哥哥是嫌疑犯 |
[22:22] | Before this afternoon, did you even know he had a brother? | 下午之前 你都不知道他有个哥哥吧 |
[22:28] | Just give me ten more minutes. | 再给我十分钟吧 |
[23:09] | Allison called this morning. | 艾莉森今早打来 |
[23:12] | About an hour ago, we found him in a shallow grave | 1小时前 我们在天港国际机场的围墙之外 |
[23:14] | just beyond the perimeter of Sky Harbor Airport. | 找到了被浅埋了的尸体 |
[23:17] | According to the medical examiner, | 根据验尸报告 |
[23:18] | his jaw’s broken in three places. | 他的下巴三处骨折 |
[23:22] | Ribs are shattered. | 肋骨粉碎性骨折 |
[23:23] | His skull’s fractured. | 头盖骨破裂 |
[23:25] | She thinks whoever did this took their time. | 她觉得凶手花了很长时间折磨他 |
[23:27] | She thinks whoever did this took some pleasure in it. | 并深以此为乐 |
[23:32] | What’s this? | 这伤口是? |
[23:33] | Stun gun burns. | 电击枪灼伤 |
[23:35] | Working theory is, the killer came up behind him, stunned him, | 据此猜测 凶手是从背后走近电晕他 |
[23:38] | then beat him to death. | 然后不断殴打他至死 |
[23:41] | Lee, I need you to understand | 李 我希望你能理解 |
[23:42] | that now that detective riley’s cover is no longer an issue, | 瑞利探员的死很快会人尽皆知 |
[23:45] | I need to act. | 我得有所行动 |
[23:46] | I’m going to bring in your brother for questioning. | 我要带你哥哥来问话 |
[23:53] | Where am I? | 我待在哪呢 |
[23:55] | Excuse me? | 对不起 请再说一遍 |
[23:55] | I want to be there when you question him. | 你审问他时 我想在场 |
[23:58] | Lee… | 李 |
[23:59] | I’m not talking about running the interview. | 我不是要来审 |
[24:00] | I just… I need to be able | 我只是..你和他说话时 |
[24:01] | to see him when you talk to him. | 我能看着他就够了 |
[24:03] | I can be in the observation room. | 我可以呆在观测室 |
[24:06] | I got to know if he tells you the same story he told me. | 我想知道 他说的是不是前后一致 |
[24:12] | What do you mean, the same story that he told you? | 什么意思 和他对你说的一样吗 |
[24:14] | I went to his apartment. | 我去过他的公寓 |
[24:16] | I asked him if he knew Henry Maynard. | 我问他认不认识亨利·梅纳德 |
[24:19] | He told me he just met him. He didn’t seem alarmed. | 他告诉我他见过他 他并没起疑心 |
[24:21] | He didn’t startle at the question. | 并没有对我问的感到吃惊 |
[24:23] | He sure as hell didn’t act like he knew he was a cop. | 我肯定 他并不知道他是个警察 |
[24:25] | Now, for what it’s worth, I believed him. | 现在 不管怎样 我都相信他 |
[24:27] | I told you to stay out of this. | 我告诉过你别插手这事 |
[24:29] | Manny, you don’t understand. This is my big brother. | 你不明白 这是我的哥哥 |
[24:32] | If I was wrong about him, | 如果我看错他了 |
[24:33] | if he did this to a cop, | 如果他真的对警察干了这种事 |
[24:35] | I need to be there. | 我得在场 |
[24:41] | I’m sorry. I don’t… | 对不起 我没 |
[24:44] | I don’t… I don’t think I’ve ever seen this girl before. | 我没…我没见过这女孩 |
[24:45] | Her name is Kate Hatton. | 她叫凯特·哈顿 |
[24:50] | Oh, I’m, I’m, I’m sorry, but none of this is familiar to me. | 对不起 这些人我一个都不认识 |
[24:53] | Really? | 真的 |
[24:53] | Why don’t you take a closer look, | 为什么不仔细看看 |
[24:55] | Mr. Scanlon, | 斯坎隆先生 |
[24:56] | because I’m pretty sure you know who that girl is, | 我非常确定你认识这女孩 |
[24:58] | And I’m almost certain you know who the man is. | 我也几乎确定你认识这名男子 |
[25:01] | One more look, please. | 请再看看 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 |
[25:08] | You don’t recognize the tattoo? | 你不认得这纹身了吗 |
[25:10] | On who? | 在谁身上 |
[25:11] | On him. | 在他身上 |
[25:13] | On you. | 在你身上 |
[25:15] | On me? | 在我身上 |
[25:18] | You think this is me ’cause of… ’cause of that tattoo? | 你认为是我干的 就因为这纹身 |
[25:21] | Are you denying that you have one | 不可否认 在你的右臂上也有一个 |
[25:22] | exactly like it on your right arm? | 完全相同的纹身吧 |
[25:24] | That tattoo? | 那纹身 |
[25:25] | There’s a million guys that got that tattoo. | 成千上万的人都有那纹身 |
[25:28] | Look, I don’t, I don’t… | 看 我不 我不 |
[25:30] | I don’t know who this guy is, but it’s not me. | 我不知道这家伙是谁 但不是我 |
[25:33] | I’ve never seen that girl before. | 我从没见过这女孩 |
[25:35] | I’ve never been to this place, wherever it is, | 不管这是哪 我从没到过这地方 |
[25:37] | or wore a mask like that. | 或是带着像那样的面具 |
[25:40] | You know, maybe you guys | 也许 你们 |
[25:41] | just, uh… | 只是 嗯 |
[25:43] | want to pin this on a felon. | 想把罪名扣在一个重罪犯头上 |
[25:46] | Well, you can forget about that. | 别妄想了 |
[25:48] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我和这一切无关 |
[25:53] | Ever seen him? | 见过他吗 |
[25:54] | Sure. | 是的 |
[25:55] | That’s, uh, that’s Henry. | 这是亨利 |
[25:58] | Now, you want to talk about a guy | 你现在想谈的这家伙 |
[26:00] | who’s capable of doing something like that… | 他才是会做这种事的人 |
[26:02] | Mr. Scanlon, Henry’s real name is Sean Riley. | 斯坎隆先生 他的真名是肖恩·瑞利 |
[26:06] | Detective Sean Riley. | 肖恩·瑞利探员 |
[26:07] | He’s an undercover officer I assigned to get close to you. | 他是我派去接近你的卧底 |
[26:11] | Detective Riley’s body | 瑞利探员的尸体 |
[26:13] | was found near the airport earlier today. | 今天稍早的时候在机场被发现了 |
[26:16] | He was beaten to death. | 他是被打死的 |
[26:18] | Did he say something that alerted you to the fact | 他是否说过什么让你怀疑 |
[26:21] | that he wasn’t who he said he was? | 他的真实身份 |
[26:28] | You think I had something to do with killing a cop? | 你觉得我会去杀一个警察 |
[26:34] | My own brother’s a cop. | 我亲弟弟就是个警察 |
[26:38] | In fact, the other night, | 实际上 前些天晚上 |
[26:42] | he was asking me about the same guy. | 他也问过我同一个人 |
[26:51] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[26:54] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[26:58] | He knew about this, didn’t he? | 他知道这一切 是吧 |
[27:01] | That you were trying to… | 你们想要 |
[27:04] | pin me for what happened to this girl. | 把那女孩被强奸的事强扣在我身上 |
[27:06] | Your brother has never had anything to do with this investigation, sir. | 你弟弟与此案的调查毫无关系 先生 |
[27:09] | He’s out there right now, isn’t he? | 他现在就在外面 是吧 |
[27:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:13] | Hey, Mr. Good! | 嘿 正义先生 |
[27:17] | You’re looking at me. | 你在看着我吧 |
[27:19] | Aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[27:23] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[27:25] | I told you I’d changed! | 我跟你说过 我已改过自新了 |
[27:58] | Hey! What? You didn’t believe me, baby brother? | 怎么了 你不相信我 宝贝弟弟 |
[28:01] | Couldn’t convince your friends here | 快告诉你的朋友们 |
[28:03] | they’re after the wrong guy? | 他们抓错人了 |
[28:04] | Mr. Scanlon, I need you to return to your seat now. | 斯坎隆先生 请你马上回到座位上 |
[28:07] | Your brother’s not out there. | 你弟弟不在外面 |
[28:08] | Thanks for all your help, Mr. Good. | 正义先生 多亏你的帮助 |
[28:11] | Great to know you were there for me when I needed you. | 很高兴知道我需要你时你在我身边 |
[28:14] | All right, Mr. Scanlon. | 好了 斯坎隆先生 |
[28:15] | I need you to return to your seat. | 你得回到座位上去 |
[28:22] | So, what’s the verdict? | 判断结果如何 |
[28:27] | Um, well, yeah. | 嗯 咳 是的 |
[28:28] | It’s, it’s good, I guess. | 我猜 很好 |
[28:30] | I mean, he, uh… | 我的意思是 他 |
[28:31] | They-they can’t keep him. | 他们不能拘留他 |
[28:33] | They can’t prove anything. | 没有任何证据 |
[28:35] | He-he just kept saying he didn’t do it, any of it. | 他只是一直在说什么都没做过 |
[28:39] | What do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[28:42] | You know, after that beating I took the other night, | 你知道的 自从那天被袭击了之后 |
[28:45] | I still have a concussion. | 我还有点脑震荡 |
[28:50] | Hey. Tell me what you saw. | 嘿 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[28:53] | Did he kill him? Did my brother kill that detective? | 是他杀了吗 我哥有没有杀那个探员 |
[28:57] | I didn’t see that. | 我没看见 |
[28:59] | What about the girl? Did you see him with the girl? | 那女孩呢 看到他和那女孩在一起吗 |
[29:05] | That’s my brother in that video, right? | 录像带中的人是我哥哥 是吧 |
[29:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:27] | My baby brother. | 我的宝贝弟弟 |
[29:29] | Big, brave police guy. | 勇敢的警察大人 |
[29:31] | What you doing? | 来干嘛呢 |
[29:33] | Shouldn’t you be hiding behind a one-way mirror? | 你不是该藏在观察室里么 |
[29:40] | Now, you look me in the eye and tell me what’s going on. | 现在你看着我的眼睛告诉我你干了什么 |
[29:42] | What’s going on with what? | 到底发生了什么 |
[29:43] | Did you rape that girl? | 是不是你强奸了那个女孩 |
[29:44] | No! | 不是 |
[29:45] | Did you kill that detective? | 是不是你杀了那个探员 |
[29:46] | Oh, for god sakes, no. Put that gun away. | 看在上帝的份上 不是 把枪拿开 |
[29:48] | You raped her, didn’t you, you fat weasel? | 是你强奸了她对吧 你这狡猾的胖子 |
[29:50] | And when you realized that cop was on your trail, | 然后你发现一个警察尾随你 |
[29:52] | you beat him to death, didn’t you? | 你把他打死了 是不是 |
[29:54] | Didn’t you?! | 是不是 |
[29:55] | Damn it, Lee. Look at me. | 该死的 李 看着我 |
[29:57] | I’m your brother. I’m your flesh and blood. | 我是你哥哥 你的血肉至亲 |
[29:58] | I’m looking you right in the eye. | 我看着你的眼睛发誓 |
[30:01] | I didn’t do it. Any of it. | 我绝对没做那些事 |
[30:03] | I swear to god. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[30:05] | I went to prison, lee, for nine years. | 我在牢里呆了九年 李 |
[30:07] | When I got out, I made a promise to myself | 我出来的时候向自己发誓 |
[30:09] | that I would never, ever hurt another person. | 永远不再伤害别人 |
[30:12] | I would never, ever force myself on another human being. | 我不会再强迫另一个人 |
[30:16] | And I swear to god, I haven’t. | 我发誓不是我做的 |
[30:19] | Go ahead, shoot. | 开枪吧 |
[30:21] | It’d be a relief. | 也是个解脱 |
[30:24] | But I didn’t do it, Lee. | 但我没做 李 |
[30:39] | Know why I came back to Phoenix, baby brother? | 知道我为何回到菲尼克斯吗 宝贝弟弟 |
[30:49] | ‘Cause I heard you had that kid. | 因为我听说你有了个孩子 |
[30:55] | I’ve been alone all my life, Lee. I got nothing. | 我现在一无所有 李 |
[31:01] | And I just thought maybe, you know… | 我在想也许 你知道的 |
[31:05] | Maybe I could get a little something of what you have. | 也许我可以和你分享一下家庭的欢愉 |
[31:14] | Stupid, right? | 很傻 对吧 |
[31:22] | Not stupid. | 不是 |
[31:25] | It’s not stupid. | 不傻 |
[32:11] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[32:13] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[32:15] | I guess we can get started. | 我想我们可以开始了 |
[32:17] | You’re scared, right? | 你害怕了 对么 |
[32:19] | You’re wondering who I am? | 你在想我是谁 |
[32:21] | Why I’m doing this to you? | 我为什么这样对你 |
[32:24] | After all, you’ve never seen me before. | 毕竟你从未见过我 |
[32:27] | You don’t know me at all. | 你完全不知道我是谁 |
[32:30] | But I know you… Henry Maynard. | 但是我知道你 亨利·梅纳德 |
[32:35] | You’ve got the wrong person. | 你找错人了 |
[32:37] | Read all about you on my favorite web site. | 我在我最爱的网站上读到了你 |
[32:41] | You raped a 15-year-old girl. | 你强奸了一个15岁的女孩儿 |
[32:46] | No. | 别 |
[32:48] | I’m not gonna lie to you, Henry. | 我不骗你 亨利 |
[32:51] | You’re going to die tonight. | 今晚你死定了 |
[32:53] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[32:55] | But first… | 但首先 |
[32:57] | I’m going to teach you what it really means | 我要教你怎样做个真正的 |
[32:59] | to be a victim. | 受害者 |
[33:14] | Stop it! Stop fighting. | 停 别打了 |
[33:18] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:19] | This is only gonna get worse if you keep fighting. | 继续打下去事情只能变得更糟 |
[33:25] | Stop fighting? | 别打了 |
[33:27] | That’s a good one, Henry. | 这个提议不错 亨利 |
[33:37] | It still hurt? | 还疼么 |
[33:39] | I can deal with it. | 我能自己处理 |
[33:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:48] | More sex offenders you think may have hurt me? | 你发现的其他嫌疑犯吗 |
[33:51] | Or vice versa. | 恰恰相反 |
[33:53] | All these men have dropped out of sight, | 这些人都没再出现过 |
[33:55] | stopped checking in with their parole officers. | 没有再和他们的假释官沟通 |
[33:58] | Those men are never gonna show up, are they? | 这些人再也没出现过 |
[34:00] | You made sure of that, didn’t you? | 是你使他们消失的 不是么 |
[34:03] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:06] | Well, this last man | 好吧 你谋杀的 |
[34:07] | that you murdered, Henry Maynard… | 最后一个男人亨利·梅纳德 |
[34:10] | not a sex offender. | 不是强奸犯 |
[34:13] | Not really. | 不是真的 |
[34:14] | He was an undercover | 他是个卧底 |
[34:16] | vice detective. | 刑警副手 |
[34:18] | He was somebody’s husband, he was somebody’s father. | 他是别人的丈夫 别人的父亲 |
[34:23] | What, you didn’t… you didn’t know | 你不知道 不知道 |
[34:25] | That the… the police put up fake histories | 警方给他们的卧底 |
[34:27] | for their undercover officers on the sex registry? | 假的犯罪记录 |
[34:30] | Well, they do. | 好吧 |
[34:34] | One last time– | 最后声明 |
[34:36] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:39] | Hey, guys. | 好 伙计们 |
[34:47] | So what happens now? | 现在你想怎样 |
[34:50] | You gonna arrest me? | 逮捕我吗 |
[34:53] | By yourself? | 就靠你自己吗 |
[34:56] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 呵呵 我不这么认为 |
[34:59] | That would require proof, | 这需要证据 |
[35:03] | that would require muscle– | 和强壮的肌肉 |
[35:06] | Neither of which you have. | 你两样都没有 |
[35:11] | You coming to class? | 要来上课吗 |
[35:13] | I’m gonna pass. | 我路过而已 |
[35:30] | Nice. | 不错 |
[35:34] | It’s quiet. | 很安静 |
[35:37] | Where’s, uh… where’s your fianc? | 你未婚妻在哪儿 |
[35:40] | Where’s the… | 还有 |
[35:42] | where’s the baby? | 孩子在哪儿 |
[35:43] | I thought we were all, uh… | 我想我们可以 |
[35:44] | all having dinner together. | 可以一起吃晚餐 |
[35:46] | I sent them away. | 我把他们送走了 |
[35:52] | You know what I did today? | 你知道我今天干什么了 |
[35:55] | I watched that video of the teenage girl getting raped. | 我在看那个女孩儿被强奸的录像 |
[35:59] | Oh, man. | 噢 天哪 |
[36:01] | Wh-why would you do that? | 你为什么要看那个 |
[36:03] | ‘Cause my big brother told me it wasn’t him. | 因为我哥哥告诉我那人不是他 |
[36:07] | I figured the quicker I figure out who it really was, | 我想越快弄清楚他是谁 |
[36:10] | the quicker you could get on with your life | 你就能越快继续你的生活 |
[36:11] | without everybody looking over your shoulder. | 不会再有人监视你 |
[36:19] | The guy in that video, he had that girl on the bed. | 录像里的那个男人把女孩放在床上 |
[36:24] | kind of hesitated before he got down to business, | 他开始之前看起来很犹豫 |
[36:26] | like he was nervous. | 好像有点紧张 |
[36:28] | He just stood there looking down at her, | 他只是站在那里看她 |
[36:31] | bending his thumb back. | 来回弯曲他的拇指 |
[36:32] | He kept bending his thumb back all the way to his wrist. | 把拇指都掰到了手腕的位置 |
[36:37] | Guess the guy was double-jointed. | 我猜这个人有双关节 |
[36:42] | And it made me think of you, Paul. | 这让我想起你 保罗 |
[36:46] | You’re double-jointed. | 你就是双关节 |
[36:49] | Well, a lot of guys are double-jointed. | 很多人都有双关节 |
[36:51] | No, no, I know, but I don’t know them; I know you. | 我知道 但我认识的人中只有你 |
[36:54] | And I remember how back when dad used to get drunk | 我还记得爸爸以前常醉醺醺的回家 |
[36:56] | and raring to hit someone, you’d just lay there on your bed | 见人就打 你总是躺在床上 |
[36:58] | bending your thumb back over and over again. | 来回掰你的拇指 |
[37:04] | You shouldn’t have watched that video. | 你不该看那个录像 |
[37:08] | I don’t know why | 我不知道为什么 |
[37:09] | you’d want something like that in your head. | 你想要一些在你脑海中的影像 |
[37:12] | One-time offer. | 我只说一次 |
[37:15] | Ride down to the station with me. | 跟我去警察局自首 |
[37:16] | Admit what you did. I will stand by you. | 承认你做的事情 我会陪着你 |
[37:22] | Really? | 真的 |
[37:27] | You’re going to stand by me? | 你会陪着我么 |
[37:31] | You gonna go to prison with me? | 你会跟我一起去监狱吗 |
[37:34] | I’ll get you help. | 我会给你帮助 |
[37:37] | Whatever you need to get better. | 无论你需要什么 只要你能变好 |
[37:41] | You don’t get it, Mr. Good, do you? | 你还不明白 是吗 正义先生 |
[37:45] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[37:48] | I don’t want help. | 我不想要帮助 |
[37:51] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[37:54] | I like me. | 我喜欢自己 |
[37:57] | All the cops and the social workers | 那些警察 社工 |
[38:00] | and the parole officers. | 还有假释官 |
[38:01] | You know, all that, all that system | 所有的那个系统 |
[38:04] | that you couldn’t wait to sign up to be a part of? | 你迫不及待想成为他们的一份子 |
[38:07] | You guys all had your crack at helping me. | 这些人都说什么要帮助我 |
[38:11] | It didn’t take. | 我不需要 |
[38:15] | ‘Cause there’s nothing really wrong. | 因为我其实没有错误 |
[38:21] | I’m just… like… you. | 我只是跟你一样 |
[38:32] | But I’ll tell you… | 但是我要告诉你 |
[38:34] | I’ll tell you something, baby brother. | 我要告诉你一些事 宝贝弟弟 |
[38:36] | you want me to… | 你想 |
[38:38] | you want to take me downtown, baby brother? | 带我一起进城 是吗 |
[38:40] | Hmm? Want to charge me with, um, with what? | 想起诉我 就凭这个 |
[38:44] | Being double-jointed? | 双关节的证据吗 |
[38:47] | I’ll stand by you. | 应该我来帮你才是 |
[38:54] | No? | 不要吗 |
[39:00] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 我要告诉你 |
[39:02] | If you change your mind… | 如果你改变心意 |
[39:08] | …you know where I live. | 你知道我住在哪里 |
[39:15] | Looks like you want to say something to me. | 看起来你想说些什么 |
[39:18] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[39:20] | I’d do the same thing in your shoes. | 我要是你 我也会这样说 |
[39:24] | I got it all wrong, right? | 说我弄错了是吗 |
[39:27] | You’re really a good guy. | 你真的是个好人 |
[39:30] | I’ve heard it all before. | 这些我都听过 |
[39:32] | All of it. | 所有这些 |
[39:36] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[39:39] | You know that. | 你心里明白 |
[39:41] | Try to accept it with some kind of dignity. | 试着有点尊严的接受这一切 |
[39:59] | Hey, Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[40:00] | Look, Lee. I know we didn’t have enough evidence | 李 我知道没有足够的证据 |
[40:03] | to bring in that woman kira for questioning. | 审讯那个叫奇拉的女人 |
[40:05] | But please, please tell me that you meant it when you said | 但希望你像上次说的那样 |
[40:08] | you were going to have somebody watching her. | 已经派人监视她了 |
[40:10] | Uh, yeah, we got a night shift detective on her right now. | 是 布置了探员晚上轮班监视她 |
[40:12] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[40:13] | She’s going after your brother. | 她正在追踪你哥哥 |
[40:18] | What? | 什么 |
[40:19] | I just saw it, Lee. | 我刚刚看见了 李 |
[40:21] | I saw it, um… | 我看见了 |
[40:22] | I don’t know when it’s going to happen, | 我不知道何时会发生 |
[40:23] | but I think it’s going to happen soon. | 但是我认为很快 |
[40:25] | She-she has a broken knuckle, | 因为她一个指关节折了 |
[40:27] | and she still had it in my dream. | 在我梦里她的指关节还是折的 |
[40:32] | Um, okay. We’ve got it covered, Allison. | 都在我们监视中 艾莉森 |
[40:34] | If Kira goes after Paul, we’ll pick her up. | 如果她追踪保罗 我们会抓住她的 |
[40:37] | Thanks for the heads-up, though. | 不过谢谢你的提醒 |
[41:00] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 嗨 你跑来干嘛? |
[41:02] | I still have another, uh, two hours. | 我还有两个小时呢 |
[41:05] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[41:06] | Figured there’s no point in us both suffering. | 觉得没必要让我们俩都难受 |
[41:08] | You serious? | 你说真的 |
[41:10] | I’m here, right? | 我都已经来了 |
[41:11] | You’re relieved. Go home. Eat. Sleep. | 你解放了 回去吃点东西睡觉吧 |
[41:14] | Copy that, detective. | 收到 探员 |
[41:16] | Much obliged. | 不胜感激 |
[41:20] | See ya. | 再见 |
[42:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[42:18] | Lee. | 李 |
[42:20] | I just couldn’t sleep. | 我只是睡不着 |
[42:21] | Please just tell me everything’s all right with you. | 告诉我一切都好 |
[42:24] | Paul’s dead, Allison. | 保罗死了 艾莉森 |
[42:26] | What? | 什么 |
[42:27] | We picked that woman up on her way out of my brother’s place. | 我们跟踪那个女人到我哥哥住处附近 |
[42:30] | She got to him before we could stop her. | 她在此之前已得手了 |
[42:33] | I guess our guy must have gotten distracted or something. | 我猜是我们的人走神了 |
[42:37] | They were, uh, too late to help my brother. | 他们没来得及救我哥哥 |
[42:41] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[42:42] | The good news is, we had her dead to rights. | 好消息是 我们抓她个现行 |
[42:45] | She’s going away for a long time. | 她会被关很长时间了 |
[42:47] | I’m so sorry, Lee. | 我很遗憾 李 |
[42:50] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |