时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi honey, it’s me, | 亲爱的 是我 |
[00:03] | you know, I’ve done with my phiscal and I’m back at work. | 我已经体检完了 现在回办公室了 |
[00:07] | Doctor said I look good. | 医生说我很好 |
[00:09] | Although, I must be getting older. | 不过呢 我现在年纪大了 |
[00:11] | She said she wants me to start doing an annual mammogram. | 她希望我从现在开始每年做一次乳腺X光 |
[00:15] | Really? You never done one of those? | 真的 你从来没有做过这个检查 |
[00:18] | It’s cute. | 真不错 |
[00:20] | Getting old is a bitch. | 年纪大了真讨厌啊 |
[00:41] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[00:42] | I was wondering when you were going to show up. | 我还在想你到底什么时候来呢 |
[00:45] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:46] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[00:47] | Of course you do. | 当然认识 |
[00:48] | You’ve worked for me for years. | 你为我工作了很多年 |
[00:50] | It’s me, Manuel. | 是我 曼纽尔 |
[00:52] | District Attorney Devalos. | 地方检察官德弗洛斯 |
[00:55] | Duck! | 躲开 |
[00:57] | You’re out of there! | 你出局了 |
[00:59] | You like office dodge ball? | 你喜欢办公室躲避球吗 |
[01:01] | ‘Cause I’m picking you for my team. | 因为我要选你做我的队员 |
[01:03] | I pick Allison! | 我挑艾莉森 |
[01:05] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:07] | Of what? | 什么怎么样 |
[01:08] | Of this. | 这些 |
[01:09] | It’s the ultimate wish fulfillment. | 这可是终极愿望 |
[01:11] | You’re anxious about getting older, | 你正在担心变老 |
[01:13] | so you dream you’re a child again. | 所以你梦见你又重新是个孩子 |
[01:15] | No mammogram for you, no colonoscopy for me. | 你不再有乳腺检查 我也不再有结肠镜检查 |
[01:17] | Oh, and check out the hairline. | 嘿 看看这个发际线 |
[01:21] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[01:23] | This is a dream? | 这是个梦 |
[01:25] | And I’m dreaming it just to feel better? | 我做这个梦是为了让自己感觉好一点 |
[01:29] | Hey, that’s what dreams are for. | 这就是做梦的意义啊 |
[01:31] | To make you feel good. | 让你感觉好 |
[01:33] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[01:36] | I think I’d forgotten. | 我想我都忘记了 |
[01:38] | Dreams should be fun. | 梦应该是有趣的 |
[01:39] | They should make you feel good. | 梦应该让你感觉愉快 |
[01:51] | So this is how you use your gift? | 你就是这样使用你的天赋的么 |
[01:56] | Are you talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[01:58] | This dream– | 这个梦 |
[01:59] | it’s so… frivolous. | 真是…琐碎无聊 |
[02:02] | Frivolous? | 琐碎无聊 |
[02:04] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:05] | It does make me feel good. | 但是它真的让我感觉很好 |
[02:06] | It is fun. | 这是个有趣的梦 |
[02:08] | I mean, that’s what dreams are for, right? | 这就是做梦的意义 不是吗 |
[02:10] | To make you feel good? | 让你感觉愉快 |
[02:12] | How can you be so preoccupied with feeling good | 当生活是如此的糟糕时 |
[02:15] | when life is so bad? | 你怎么能如此专注于感觉愉快 |
[02:19] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[02:21] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[02:23] | Is life so bad? | 生活真的很糟糕吗 |
[02:25] | It is for me. | 对我来说很糟糕 |
[02:37] | Hey, you, you okay over there? | 嗨 你没事吧 |
[02:40] | Huh? Yeah. Yeah. No. | 是啊 没事 |
[02:42] | I’m fine. I just… I had a bad dream. | 我没事 我只是做了个噩梦 |
[02:47] | Well, don’t worry, dear. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[02:48] | I’m right here beside you. | 我就在你身边 |
[02:52] | Not. | 你才没有 |
[03:56] | Hi, Joe. | 嗨 乔 |
[03:58] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[03:59] | I’m glad that somebody knows who I am. | 真高兴有人记得我 |
[04:02] | I am so tired, I got in the car to drive home, | 我真是累极了 今天开车回家的时候 |
[04:04] | and I actually had to stop | 我不得不把车停在路边 |
[04:05] | and think for a minute where we lived. | 想了一分钟我到底住在哪里 |
[04:09] | It’s not even 5:30. | 现在还不到5点半 |
[04:10] | What are you doing up? | 你起床干嘛 |
[04:11] | Paying bills. | 付账单 |
[04:14] | Had a bad dream. | 做了一个噩梦 |
[04:15] | Couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着了 |
[04:16] | Kind of lonely in there. | 感觉有点孤单 |
[04:18] | Well, I’m home now. | 我不是回来了吗 |
[04:23] | For four whole hours almost. | 差不多要在家呆整整4个小时呢 |
[04:26] | I have to be back at the office by 9:00. | 早上9点就得回办公室了 |
[04:29] | What is with all these crazy hours? | 你都在忙些什么啊 |
[04:31] | Isn’t Keith a one-man band? | 这不是基思的一手遮天的公司吗 |
[04:33] | Isn’t he the guy who doesn’t need anybody’s help? | 这个人不是不需要任何帮助吗 |
[04:36] | Yeah, that was yesterday. | 是啊 那是以前 |
[04:37] | This is today. | 今天不一样 |
[04:38] | Today, I think that the genius may have finally met his match. | 我想那个天才如今终于被难住了 |
[04:44] | Burroughs-Strauss sold the government | 柏洛兹-斯特劳斯公司卖给政府 |
[04:46] | a new high-tech drone. | 一种全新的高科技无人机 |
[04:48] | But it doesn’t work without a new, lighter fuel. | 但是必须使用一种更轻的新型燃料 |
[04:51] | Unfortunately, this new, lighter fuel | 不走运的是 这种更轻的新型燃料 |
[04:53] | has yet to be invented. | 还没有被发明出来 |
[04:55] | That was supposed to be Keith’s job | 那本来应该是基思的工作 |
[04:56] | and so far, Keith has come up empty. | 但到目前为止 他什么都没有做出来 |
[04:59] | So, now he needs his seven dwarfs. | 所以 他终于需要他的七个小矮人了 |
[05:01] | Well, I can’t speak for the other six guys, | 我不能代表其他六个人 |
[05:05] | but he sure is learning on sleepy here… a lot. | 不过这一个真的是困极了 |
[05:14] | Glad you’re here. | 很高兴你们来了 |
[05:15] | Maybe you can make sense of this. | 也许你们能帮上点忙 |
[05:16] | Well, I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[05:17] | But tell me something, there’s a coroner’s van | 不过告诉我 我发现验尸官的车 |
[05:20] | full of people sitting out in front of this house. | 停在房子前面 里面坐满了人 |
[05:21] | How about we invite them in to do their work? | 我们干嘛不请他们进去做他们的工作呢 |
[05:24] | It’s okay. Let them drink their coffee. | 没关系 让他们喝点咖啡吧 |
[05:26] | I think you need to see this first. | 我觉得你需要先来看看这个 |
[05:34] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[05:35] | Tell me about it. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[05:37] | He, they, them– busted in through that window. | 一个或者多个人通过那扇窗户破窗而入 |
[05:40] | Somehow managed to turn off the burglar alarm. | 不知何故 还设法关掉了防盗报警器 |
[05:43] | Then, uh, did whatever it is | 然后 干了这些 |
[05:46] | they were trying to do in here. | 他们想要做的事情 |
[05:49] | I’m going to need you to put on some fresh booties. | 现在请你们换上一双干净的鞋套 |
[05:55] | I don’t understand, Lee. Where are you taking us? | 我不明白 李 你要带我们去哪里 |
[05:57] | This all looks pristine. | 这里看上去就是案发现场了 |
[05:58] | Are you sure they even came this far into the house? | 你确定他们跑到房子这么里面来吗 |
[06:00] | Pretty sure, yeah. | 是啊 非常确定 |
[06:07] | Help me out here, Lee. What are we looking at? | 帮个忙 李 我们看到的是什么 |
[06:09] | You’re looking at the Prescotts. | 你们看到的是普雷斯科茨一家人 |
[06:11] | Martin, a research chemist. | 马丁 化学研究员 |
[06:13] | Irene, stay-at-home mom. | 艾琳 全职母亲 |
[06:15] | Jason and Emily, | 杰森和艾米丽 |
[06:16] | a couple of well-liked honor roll students. | 一对很讨人喜欢的优等生 |
[06:21] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[06:22] | Why are they just sitting there? | 他们为什么一直坐在那里 |
[06:23] | Are they real? | 他们是真的吗 |
[06:24] | Real dead. Yeah. | 是啊 他们是真的死了 |
[06:27] | What the hell happened here, Lee? | 到底发生了什么事 李 |
[06:28] | Well, I can only tell you what I know, | 我只能告诉你们我知道的 |
[06:30] | and that’s not much. | 我知道的也不多 |
[06:32] | There are injection marks on all of their necks. | 他们的脖子上都有被注射过的痕迹 |
[06:34] | We’re thinking that the killer or killers | 我们认为凶手或者凶手们是趁这家人 |
[06:36] | crept in while the family slept and incapacitated them | 熟睡的时候悄悄进来 并用某种快速 |
[06:39] | one by one with some kind of fast-acting poison. | 起效的毒药让他们一个个失去反抗能力 |
[06:42] | Then he drained their blood. | 然后凶手排空了他们的血液 |
[06:44] | – Drained their blood? – Then he dressed them | -排空血液 -接着给他们穿衣打扮 |
[06:47] | or, uh, redressed them, | 或者说重新给他们穿衣打扮 |
[06:48] | and then he posed them here. | 最后帮他们摆好姿势坐在这里 |
[06:50] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[06:52] | I’m sorry, you’re telling me that there’s | 不好意思 你是说这栋房子里 |
[06:53] | four bodies’ worth of blood somewhere in this house? | 的某个地方 有整整四人份的血液 |
[06:55] | Actually, no. We couldn’t find | 事实上 我们没有找到 |
[06:56] | a single drop of blood in the entire place. | 整个房子里没有找到一滴血液 |
[06:59] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[07:01] | Yeah, it does if he took the blood with him. | 是啊 除非凶手把血液拿走了 |
[07:05] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 嗨 不好意思我迟到了 |
[07:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:09] | Uh, well, nobody quite knows what to do. | 没人知道到底该怎么办 |
[07:12] | About what? He told us | 什么怎么办 是他告诉我们 |
[07:13] | to meet him in his office at 9:00 | 9点在他办公室里开会 |
[07:15] | – and it’s six minutes past 9:00. Come on. Let’ – Slow down. | -现在都9点06了 该进去了 -等会儿 |
[07:18] | You might want to take a peek inside before you go charging in. | 你进去之前最好先看看里面的情况 |
[07:30] | All right, well, I guess we’ve got to wake him up. | 好吧 我猜我们必须叫醒他了 |
[07:32] | Uh, no, thank you. | 噢 不 谢谢 |
[07:33] | I’ve seen The Hurt Locker. | 我看过《拆弹部队》 |
[07:34] | I know how this ends. | 我知道这样做的结局 |
[07:36] | Brian, you’re being ridiculous. | 布莱恩 你太可笑了 |
[07:37] | Come on. We’re under a deadline. | 来吧 我们已经没时间了 |
[07:39] | He’s under a deadline. | 他已经没时间了 |
[07:40] | He’d want us to wake him up. | 他肯定想让我们把他叫醒的 |
[07:41] | We’re talking about Keith here. | 我们说的可是基思啊 |
[07:42] | This guy was eccentric | 这家伙在他还没能将水变成美酒之前 |
[07:44] | before he couldn’t turn water into wine. | 就怪怪的了[约翰福音 水变美酒] |
[07:45] | Now that he’s under all this pressure with this fuel project, | 既然他的燃料计划让他压力那么大 |
[07:48] | he’s downright certifiable. | 那他也是完全可能那样做的 |
[07:49] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[07:49] | You want to go in there and wake him up, go ahead. | 你想要进去把他叫醒吗 那你去吧 |
[07:51] | Me? I’m staying right here outside the blast zone. | 至于我 我才不进去省得被骂个狗血喷头的 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:54] | Besides, you bring him back to life, | 另外 你要真把他叫醒了的话 |
[07:55] | he may want us all to do some actual work. | 他也许会让我们大家都去做些实在点的工作 |
[07:57] | God forbid. | 但愿不会那样 |
[07:58] | Joe, that’s not what I signed on for. | 乔 我可不是为了干活才在这里的 |
[08:00] | That’s not what any of us signed on for. | 我们也没人是为了想干活才受雇于这里的 |
[08:14] | Keith, it’s 9:00. | 基思 已经九点了 |
[08:20] | Keith? | 基思 |
[08:22] | Hello? | 醒醒 |
[08:25] | It’s time to wake up! | 该起床啦 |
[08:47] | – Yes? – Good morning. | -你好 -早上好 |
[08:49] | This is your wake-up call. | 这是你的电话叫醒服务 |
[08:52] | Wake-up call? What are you… | 电话叫醒服务 你在 |
[08:53] | What are you talking about? I’m not asleep. | 你在说什么 我没睡着啊 |
[08:56] | I-I’m in the middle of a solution here… | 我正在这想办法呢 |
[09:06] | How long have you been sitting there? | 你坐这多久了 |
[09:08] | Just a couple of minutes. | 没几分钟 |
[09:10] | Uh, don’t, uh, take offense, | 我没有冒犯你的意思 |
[09:12] | but you look like hell. | 不过你看上去糟糕透了 |
[09:14] | Do you want to just go home, shower up a little bit? | 你想回家待会 洗个澡吗 |
[09:16] | Take a moment. | 多休息一会吧 |
[09:18] | I can keep things moving along here. | 我能管好这里的运作 |
[09:20] | There’s, there’s, there’s no time. | 已经没有时间了 |
[09:23] | Plus, I’m fine. | 而且 我没事 |
[09:24] | I just, I just need to find a clear channel. | 我只是需要找到一条纯信道 |
[09:28] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:30] | A clear channel. | 一条纯信道 |
[09:34] | Look, the brain is an amazing piece of engineering. | 大脑是工程师最棒的一个部分 |
[09:38] | It’s a freakin’ phenomenal synthesis of chemistry and electronics, | 是化学活动和电活动非常了不起的合成 |
[09:43] | and sometimes the chemistry is a little bit off | 有时化学活动会缺少一些 |
[09:45] | or the electronics aren’t firing correctly, | 或者电活动并没有按照正确的方式发生 |
[09:48] | and I think that that’s what’s going on right now. | 我觉得那就是现在的情况了 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | ‘Cause I can, | 因为我能 |
[09:52] | I can see the solution to this thing. | 我能想到这件事情的解决方法了 |
[09:54] | It’s-it’s-it’s basically just constructing something, | 只是在建构些什么东西 |
[09:56] | but with fewer molecules. | 不过是用了较少的分子而已 |
[09:59] | And I know how to do that, | 我也知道该怎么做 |
[10:00] | but every time I try, it’s… | 可是每次我试的时候 它总是 |
[10:02] | I just can’t get a clear channel. | 我就是没办法找出一条纯信道 |
[10:05] | It’s-it’s like I can’t get the picture right | 就好像我没办法在脑子里 |
[10:06] | inside of my brain. | 把图片搞清楚一样 |
[10:09] | Okay, well, | 好吧 那个 |
[10:10] | there’s a, uh, whole bunch of people waiting outside your door | 有一大堆想要帮你的人 |
[10:13] | who’d love to help you with that. | 在你门外等着呢 |
[10:16] | You mean “the clods”? | 你是说那群”笨蛋” |
[10:18] | They’re not clods. | 他们可不是笨蛋 |
[10:19] | They want to help. | 他们想帮忙 |
[10:21] | They’re operating on little or no sleep, too. | 他们也只睡了一会或者根本就没睡 |
[10:23] | They know you’re smarter than they are. | 他们知道你比他们都更聪明些 |
[10:25] | We all know you’re smarter than we are. | 我们全都知道你比我们更聪明 |
[10:27] | We just want you to tell us what you need. | 我们只是想要你告诉我们你需要些什么 |
[10:30] | I need them | 我需要他们 |
[10:30] | to stop trying to do as little as possible | 不要再试着尽可能的只做最少的事情 |
[10:33] | for as much reward as possible. | 却想要得到最多的奖励 |
[10:35] | I need everyone to open their minds | 我需要你们开动脑筋 |
[10:37] | to unexplored possibilities. | 去想一些我没有想到的方法 |
[10:40] | Okay, well, why don’t we get them in here | 好的 为什么我们不让他们进来 |
[10:42] | and get them going on that? | 让他们开始那么做呢 |
[10:44] | Come on in. | 都进来 |
[10:51] | Okay… | 好的 |
[10:55] | Good morning, clods. | 早上好 笨蛋们 |
[10:58] | I’m still drowning. | 我还在溺水中呢 |
[10:59] | Anyone have a life preserver? | 你们谁有救生工具吗 |
[11:07] | What a shock. | 真是令人震惊啊 |
[11:09] | Well, it’s not a life preserver, | 虽然不是救生工具 |
[11:11] | but I was working on something last night | 不过我昨晚研究了些东西 |
[11:13] | and, um, I looked at it again this morning, | 而且我今早又重新的看了看 |
[11:15] | and I think it… I think it’s pretty good. | 我觉得吧 这个还是挺不错的 |
[11:18] | I know the solvent issue has been hanging us up. | 我知道溶剂正在耽误我们的时间 |
[11:21] | Um, I think the problem might be there are too many hexanes. | 我觉得问题可能是有太多己烷了 |
[11:24] | Your channel isn’t clear either, my friend. | 你的信道也不纯啊 我的朋友 |
[11:26] | This will not work. | 这根本就不起作用 |
[11:28] | You haven’t even read it. | 你根本就没读啊 |
[11:29] | I think it’s pretty good. | 我觉得还挺不错的 |
[11:30] | Well, your thinking is flawed. Okay? | 好吧 你的思维存在问题 好不好 |
[11:32] | I’ve already tried it. It won’t work. | 我已试过了 根本不起作用 |
[11:35] | Moving on. Uh… | 下一个 |
[11:38] | How about you, guy? | 你呢 伙计 |
[11:40] | Uh, do you have anything new for me? | 你有什么新鲜点的建议想给我吗 |
[11:47] | Do you have anything old for me? | 那你能给我点不新鲜的吗 |
[11:56] | Riddle me this: | 你来猜猜这个 |
[11:57] | what exactly do you do here at this company | 除了浪费时间和空间以外 |
[12:00] | besides consume time and space? | 你在公司到底还会做些什么 |
[12:05] | Uh, with all due respect, | 嗯 无意冒犯你 |
[12:07] | I put in 17 hours yesterday | 我昨天上了十七个小时的班 |
[12:10] | and just got back from a four-hour break. | 休息了四个小时然后就回来接着上班了 |
[12:12] | Time… and space. | 时间 和空间 |
[12:19] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[12:21] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[12:22] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[12:25] | It’s people like you | 就是你这样的人 |
[12:26] | that make it hard for me to get a clear channel. | 才让我没办法找到纯信道的 |
[12:29] | You’re using up all the air. | 你用掉了所有空气 |
[12:32] | What, are you firing me? | 什么 你想解雇我吗 |
[12:34] | Well, I don’t really have a choice. | 我也没有办法啊 |
[12:36] | Killing you is against the law. | 杀了你我就犯法了 |
[12:37] | Whoa, Keith. Hey! | 喔 基思 嘿 |
[12:39] | Go home! | 滚回去 |
[12:41] | Get! Be gone! | 出去 给我消失 |
[12:43] | – Go! – With pleasure. | -走 -没问题 |
[12:47] | Now, I hope that you people were paying, uh, close attention to | 现在我希望你们大家能够注意到 |
[12:50] | what just happened there, okay? | 刚才发生了些什么 好吗 |
[12:53] | There will be no free rides anymore. | 再也不会有坐享其成的事情了 |
[12:56] | You will help me. | 你们得帮助我 |
[12:58] | Now, this guy– | 现在 这个家伙 |
[13:00] | this guy gets to go home and be fired! | 这家伙被解雇回家了 |
[13:02] | For the rest of you, go back to your offices | 剩下的人都回到你们的办公室 |
[13:04] | and figure out a way to help me. | 找个可以帮我的方法出来 |
[13:07] | Figure out a way to help me! | 找个可以帮我的方法出来 |
[13:13] | So, Keith just fired him? | 那基思就这么解雇了他 |
[13:15] | It’s like he snapped. | 他就像抽风了一样 |
[13:17] | Actually, you know, I think, | 实际上 你知道吗 我觉得 |
[13:19] | I think maybe he snapped before any of us | 我觉得或许今天早上他在我们面前发火 |
[13:22] | even got into work this morning. | 正好让他进入工作状态 |
[13:23] | He was talking about keeping a “Clear channel.” | 他总在说什么纯信道 |
[13:26] | But then he chose Brian to go postal on. | 可是接下来他却对着布莱恩大发脾气 |
[13:30] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[13:30] | it’s really kind of scary how unhinged he got. | 他精神错乱的程度还真的挺可怕的 |
[13:35] | What is Brian going to do now? | 那布莱恩现在怎么办 |
[13:37] | Well, he’s got 16 months left on his contract. | 他的合同还有十六个月呢 |
[13:40] | I think he’s going to sit at home. | 我估计他也就待在家里了吧 |
[13:42] | Do nothing. | 什么都不用做 |
[13:43] | Cash his checks. | 把支票兑换成现金 |
[13:46] | Well, of course, before yesterday all he did | 当然 昨天之前他所做的 |
[13:47] | was sit at work and do nothing | 也就只是坐在办公事 什么都不做 |
[13:49] | and cash his checks. | 然后把他的支票兑换成现金 |
[13:52] | Well, at least now he’s got an easier commute. | 至少他现在不用舟车劳顿了 |
[13:56] | It’s just nobody should be humiliated like that | 只是不应该在其他下属面前 |
[13:58] | in front of their colleagues. | 羞辱别人才对 |
[14:01] | The irony was, the whole day was a waste. | 讽刺的是 又浪费了一整天 |
[14:04] | Nobody did any work. | 没人真的在工作 |
[14:05] | Everybody’s talking around on eggshells with a pit in their stomach. | 每个人都在谈论该如何保住自己的职位 |
[14:10] | Still, you know, | 不过 你知道吗 |
[14:11] | as nuts as Keith got, | 作为基思身边的傻子的一份子 |
[14:13] | I still feel kind of sorry for him. | 我还是挺为他感到难过的 |
[14:14] | I don’t think he’s ever stared down the mouth of failure before. | 我想他之前从来都没有想到过会失败 |
[14:19] | Girls, your dessert’s ready! | 姑娘们 你们的甜点准备好了 |
[14:25] | – You want chocolate? – Nah. | -你想要巧克力的吗 -不要 |
[14:27] | – Where’s Ariel? – Ariel? | -艾丽尔去哪了 -艾丽尔 |
[14:29] | You’re not going to see that girl again. | 你不会再见到那个女儿了 |
[14:30] | She’s on her new cell phone, | 她在用她的新手机 |
[14:31] | texting everyone she knows about the prom. | 发短信给所有她认识的要去舞会上的人 |
[14:33] | Like what they’re wearing | 在说她们穿什么去 |
[14:35] | and who they’re going with. | 还有和谁去舞会之类的问题 |
[14:37] | Yup… That girl’s gone. | 是的 你那个女儿失踪了 |
[14:39] | Mommy, there’s a light in the TV. | 妈妈 电视反光呢 |
[14:51] | Is that good? | 好了吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:02] | Mom? | 妈 |
[15:04] | Aren’t you going to sit? | 你不打算坐下吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 坐 当然要坐下了 |
[15:09] | Hey, um, guys, do me a favor. Scoot over. | 嘿 宝贝 帮帮忙往旁边坐点呗 |
[15:12] | But, Mommy, you always sit in the middle. | 可是妈妈你总坐中间的啊 |
[15:15] | Yeah… change is good. | 没错 但是变变也不错 |
[15:17] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[15:19] | A little change is good. | 小小的改变是不错的 |
[15:26] | Well, that was pretty awesome. | 真的很棒 |
[15:27] | I mean, I never thought I’d get to save someone in lifeguard training. | 我从没想过我会在救生训练时救人 |
[15:32] | And, um, let me see… | 然后…我想想 |
[15:35] | Oh, I rushed for 680 yards this past season on the JV squad, | 我在上个赛季的业余代表队中跑到了680码 |
[15:39] | which is way better than that guy. | 这点比他要强 |
[15:42] | And… I just put some pretty pimp rims | 还有就是…我刚刚把几个时髦的轮缘装到 |
[15:45] | on my ’02 Mazda Prot. | 我的02款马自达上 |
[15:48] | But can you dance? | 但你会跳舞吗 |
[15:50] | Um, excuse me? | 抱歉你说什么 |
[15:56] | I want to know if you can dance. | 我想知道你会不会跳舞 |
[15:59] | I mean, you’re pretty and all and that’s great, | 我是说你相当的不错 |
[16:02] | but this is the prom we’re talking about. | 但我们现在说的是舞会 |
[16:04] | If you want to be my date, I need to know that | 你要是想和我约会的话 我就得知道 |
[16:06] | you’re not going to embarrass me on the dance floor. | 你不会让我在舞会上出糗 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | Yeah, uh, I think I can dance. | 是的 我会跳舞 |
[16:16] | Show me. | 跳给我看看 |
[16:18] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[16:20] | – By myself? – Look… | -我一个人么 -听着… |
[16:23] | Number Four, if you don’t want to, | 4号 你要是不想的话 |
[16:26] | I’m sure that one of your competitors | 我相信你的竞争对手中 |
[16:28] | would love to show me what he’s got. | 会有人愿意跳给我看的 |
[16:29] | No, no-no-no, it’s cool. | 不 不 不 没问题 |
[16:32] | I’ll dance. | 我跳 |
[16:54] | Is that what you had in mind, | 够了吗 |
[16:55] | ’cause I also know a little ballroom. | 我还会点交谊舞 |
[16:58] | No, it’s, uh, it’s fine. | 不不 跳的很好 |
[17:00] | You can get back in line. I’ll let you know. | 你可以退到线后面去了 我一会告诉你 |
[17:02] | Excuse me? | 打扰了 |
[17:06] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[17:08] | These are closed auditions. | 这不是公开的海选 |
[17:09] | You’re really not supposed to be in here. | 你不该呆在这里 |
[17:13] | So this is how you use your gift? | 你就是这样使用你的天赋的么 |
[17:15] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你么 |
[17:23] | Look, I’m having a really cool dream. | 听着 我正做着一个超酷的梦 |
[17:27] | And I know that you popped into my head for a reason, | 我知道你进入我的梦乡一定有什么原因 |
[17:31] | but… whatever it is, do you think it could wait? | 可是…不管什么原因 你能等等吗 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry. I don’t think so. | 抱歉 我并不这么认为 |
[17:44] | Ariel! | 艾丽尔 |
[17:45] | Ariel, what’s wrong? | 艾丽尔 怎么了 |
[17:47] | Shh… | 嘘 |
[17:49] | Honey, honey, honey, what’s wrong? | 宝贝宝贝宝贝 到底怎么了 |
[17:52] | This girl… | 那个女孩… |
[17:54] | I never saw her before. | 我以前从没见过她 |
[17:55] | She popped up in my dream… | 她突然闯进我梦里 |
[17:58] | and she killed herself. | 然后自杀了 |
[18:01] | She put a gun in her mouth and blew her brains out. | 她把枪放进嘴里 吞枪自杀了 |
[18:05] | Oh, honey. | 哦 宝贝 |
[18:07] | She seemed so angry at me. | 她好像很生我的气 |
[18:09] | She asked me if this is how I used my gift. | 她问我”你就是这样使用你的天赋的么” |
[18:13] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[18:14] | – No! – Mommy! | -不要 -妈妈 |
[18:18] | Girls, what’s going on? | 宝贝们 出什么事了 |
[18:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:21] | I was having this great dream. | 我做了个噩梦 |
[18:24] | It was snowing right here in Phoenix. | 菲尼克斯正在下雪 |
[18:26] | And they called off the schools. | 通知今天不上学了 |
[18:28] | And everybody was going down to the frozen lake to ice skate. | 每个人都去结冰的湖上溜冰 |
[18:33] | And it was so much fun. | 真的很好玩 |
[18:36] | But then, this older girl showed up. | 可是这时 一个年龄大点的女孩出现了 |
[18:38] | She looked at me and she said, | 她看着我 对我说 |
[18:40] | “Is this how you use your gift?” | “你就是这样使用你的天赋的么” |
[18:42] | And then she just started walking, | 然后她就开始走 |
[18:44] | walking right out into the middle of the ice. | 走到了湖中央 |
[18:47] | And everybody kept yelling at her, | 所有人都冲她喊 |
[18:49] | ’cause the ice was too thin. | 因为那里的冰太薄了 |
[18:51] | But she just kept walking until it cracked. | 可是她还是走 后来冰破了 |
[18:55] | Then she fell in. | 她就掉进去了 |
[18:57] | She just fell in. She was gone. | 她掉进去了 她死了 |
[19:02] | This girl– she didn’t have black hair, did she? | 梦里的那个女孩 不会正好是黑发吧 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 是黑头发 |
[19:08] | Yeah, well, I, uh, I dreamt about her, too. | 没错 我也梦到她了 |
[19:12] | Whoa, well, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[19:13] | Is that even possible? | 不会是同一个人吧 |
[19:15] | It has to be. | 应该是同一个人 |
[19:16] | I just dreamt about her, too. | 我也梦到过他 |
[19:19] | I don’t know. I don’t get it. | 我不明白 真的不明白 |
[19:21] | Why are Ariel and Bridgette | 为什么艾丽尔和布里奇特 |
[19:23] | dreaming about this young girl killing herself? | 都梦见了那个女孩自杀了呢 |
[19:25] | I mean, I dreamt about her last night, | 我昨天晚上也梦到她了 |
[19:27] | but it’s not like I told them about it. | 但是我并没有和她们提过啊 |
[19:29] | Al, you’re all… you’re apples from the same tree. | 艾尔 你们血脉相承 |
[19:33] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[19:34] | Maybe they sensed what you’d seen. | 也许她们和你有统一的意识能力 |
[19:37] | I don’t know. I don’t understand. | 不知道 我真的不明白 |
[19:40] | Who is this girl? | 那女孩是谁 |
[19:40] | Why is she so angry with us? | 她为什么这么生我们的气 |
[19:42] | Al, for all we know, she’s nobody. | 艾尔 我们不认识她 她谁也不是 |
[19:46] | You’ve never seen her before. | 你从没见过她 |
[19:47] | The girls have never seen her before. | 孩子们也从来没见过她 |
[19:50] | Maybe she’s not even a real person. | 也许她根本就不存在 |
[19:55] | Okay, forget I said that. | 好吧 当我什么也没说 |
[19:58] | Listen, Al, | 听我说 艾尔 |
[19:59] | I’m coming off an all-nighter. | 我熬了一夜刚回来 |
[20:01] | I beg you… can we throw a flag on the play | 我求求你 我们能先到此为止吗 |
[20:05] | and resume this conversation in the morning? | 能明天早上再谈吗 |
[20:09] | Begging is good. | 求的真好 |
[20:10] | This begging works. | 我同意了 |
[20:20] | Jennifer? | 詹妮弗 |
[20:22] | You still awake? | 你还没睡吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[20:30] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧 |
[20:33] | I mean, uh, this being your first night and all, I… | 我是说 这是你的第一夜 |
[20:37] | I figured you might be nervous. | 我想你很紧张 |
[20:41] | No, I’m okay. | 不 我还好 |
[20:43] | My wife was telling me that this is, what– | 我妻子跟我说 |
[20:45] | your third foster home? | 我们家是你第三个寄养家庭了 |
[20:50] | Well, I want you to know, | 我希望你明白 |
[20:52] | I’m determined to make it your last. | 我坚信这会成为你最后一个寄养家庭 |
[20:56] | If anybody bothers you at your new school, | 要是新学校有人找你麻烦 |
[21:00] | you tell me. | 你就告诉我 |
[21:01] | If my missus starts to lose her temper with you, | 要是我老婆生你的气 |
[21:06] | now, you tell me. | 你也可以告诉我 |
[21:07] | I mean, if you want anything… | 我想说的是 只要你有需要 |
[21:09] | You need anything… | 想要任何东西 |
[21:13] | You tell me. | 你就跟我说 |
[21:16] | Does that sound good? | 感觉不错吧 |
[21:23] | Good. | 好啦 |
[21:26] | I’m glad. | 我很开心 |
[21:32] | So, listen, | 听着 |
[21:34] | if I’m gonna be looking out for you, | 要是我想密切注意你 |
[21:38] | making sure you’re happy, | 让你高兴 |
[21:40] | I-I need you to look out for me… | 我就需要你也密切注意我 |
[21:46] | …make sure I’m happy. | 让我高兴 |
[21:53] | You got that, right? | 明白了吧 |
[22:20] | Yes, I’m looking for information | 对 我想找 |
[22:22] | on a Jennifer. | 一个叫詹妮弗的资料 |
[22:24] | Sorry, I don’t have a last name. | 抱歉 我不知道她姓什么 |
[22:26] | She’s around 16 to 18 years of age, | 她大约16-18岁左右 |
[22:29] | but that’s just a guess. | 但我只是猜的 |
[22:33] | What do you mean there’s nothing you can tell me? | 什么叫你们无可奉告 |
[22:35] | I told you I’m with the district attorney’s office. | 我跟你说过了我是地方检察官办公室的 |
[22:39] | No, I don’t have a subpoena. | 不 我们没有传票 |
[22:41] | Well, fine, I’ll get a subpoena. | 好吧 我会弄张传票的 |
[22:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:51] | Who took this? Is, is this ours? | 谁画的 这是我们的吗 |
[22:53] | Is this a crime scene photograph? | 是犯罪现场照片吗 |
[22:56] | Not the way that you mean it, no. | 不是你想的那样 |
[22:58] | This came to us through the offices | 这是亚利桑那州的《观察者》杂志 |
[22:59] | of the Arizona Observer. | 给我们的 |
[23:02] | Apparently, our killers took pictures | 很明显 是凶手拍的照片 |
[23:04] | and wanted to share them with the Observer’s readers. | 想拿来和《观察者》的读者分享一下 |
[23:06] | This will be on the front page of the newspaper tonight | 这个会上今晚的头版 |
[23:09] | and I’m sure it will make its way | 而且也会上 |
[23:10] | onto all the evening newscasts. | 各大电视台的晚间新闻 |
[23:13] | And this message– “More to come”– | 这条信息说 “还有更多” |
[23:15] | it’s written in blood, isn’t it? | 这是血书吗 |
[23:17] | It’s their blood– the Prescotts. | 是普雷斯科特一家的血 |
[23:21] | According to the lab, each letter can be matched | 化验科说 每一个字母用的血都是 |
[23:23] | to a different member of the family. | 家庭中不同成员的 |
[23:26] | But that aside, the photo and the envelope it came in | 不过话说回来 照片和信封 |
[23:28] | were as clean as the room where we found the family– | 跟家里面一样干净的毫无痕迹 |
[23:30] | no prints, no fibers, no DNA. | 没有指纹 没有纤维物 也没有DNA |
[23:32] | Meaning we’re exactly where we were yesterday, | 也就是说我们昨天仍未取得任何进展 |
[23:36] | only now we’re poised to have a citywide panic | 并且我们将面对全市范围内的恐慌 |
[23:39] | and we know that whoever did this | 而且无论是谁做的 |
[23:40] | is planning on doing it again. | 肯定是早就预谋好了再做一次 |
[24:08] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[24:09] | Keith, did you have the locks…? | 基思 你把锁… |
[24:12] | – Mr. Burroughs. – Joe. | -柏洛兹先生 -乔 |
[24:13] | Forgive me, sir, I didn’t realize you were in here. | 不好意思 先生 我不知道你在这里 |
[24:16] | I didn’t realize anyone was in here. | 我不知道有人在这里 |
[24:17] | No, i-it’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[24:17] | Are you having a problem with something? | 你遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[24:18] | No, it’s, it’s… I-I don’t know, it’s… | 不 只是 我不知道 只是 |
[24:21] | It’ll wait till you two are finished. | 你俩聊完我再来吧 |
[24:22] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系的 |
[24:23] | If you have a problem, just spit it out. | 有什么问题你就说吧 |
[24:24] | No, it’s, it’s not a big deal, really. | 不用了 不是什么大问题 真的 |
[24:26] | It’s just, uh, | 只是 |
[24:28] | uh, I just got back from lunch and my office is locked. | 我吃了个午饭回来发现办公室被锁了 |
[24:31] | My key doesn’t work. | 而我的钥匙打不开门 |
[24:33] | So, I just talked to Jason. | 我刚问了下杰生 |
[24:34] | He said that he saw a maintenance guy changing the locks, | 他说看见有个修锁匠在换锁 |
[24:36] | and when he asked him about it | 然后去询问了换锁的事 |
[24:37] | he said that, uh, you told him to do it? | 他说了换锁的事 是你让他换的吗 |
[24:40] | That’s right. I did. | 没错 我让的 |
[24:42] | I can’t have you in there anymore. | 我不能再让你进去了 |
[24:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:46] | I can’t have you sitting in there. | 我不能让你坐在里面了 |
[24:49] | You may just want to stay home. | 你可能只是想呆家里 |
[24:52] | Really? Why is that? | 真的吗 为什么那么说 |
[24:54] | Oh, uh, I noticed when I came in very early this morning that, | 我注意到当我清晨来到这里的时候 |
[24:59] | that the ideas were flowing very freely, very easily. | 我的思想就变得非常的顺畅 活跃 |
[25:04] | And, uh, and then when you came in, | 而每当你进来的时候 |
[25:07] | there’s something about you being in that office that… | 可能和你进了那个办公室有关吧 |
[25:11] | oh, everything just started getting backed up. | 然后我就又变得思维缓慢毫无头绪了 |
[25:15] | But then when you went to lunch… | 但当你去吃午饭的时候 |
[25:20] | The flow came back? | 思路又重新变得清晰了 |
[25:22] | It did, yeah. | 确实 没错 |
[25:23] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[25:23] | So you think I’m-I’m… constipating your thinking? | 所以你觉得我让你变得迟钝了 是吗 |
[25:28] | I don’t think. I know. | 我没这么想 我知道的 |
[25:29] | This is a problem that’s easily solvable. | 这是个很好解决的问题 |
[25:33] | We’ll just find Mr. Dubois here | 我们只要为迪布瓦找个 |
[25:35] | an office that doesn’t… interfere with your flow. | 不会影响你思路的办公室呆着就行了 |
[25:39] | At least until this project is done. | 起码呆到这个项目完成吧 |
[25:41] | Super. Super. | 好极了 太好了 |
[25:43] | Well, you look like you’re making progress here, | 你看起来好像有点进展了 |
[25:44] | so maybe I’ll just take Joe | 那就让我把乔带走 |
[25:46] | and we’ll go on a little office hunt. | 我要跟他谈些公事 |
[25:48] | Sounds good. | 好主意 |
[25:49] | – Sound good? – It sounds good. | -觉得如何 -不错 |
[25:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:55] | Listen. Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[25:56] | I’ll get maintenance back down here in a jiffy | 我会让锁匠回来一趟 |
[25:57] | to fix that lock, okay? | 一会儿就能把锁换回来 好吗 |
[25:59] | Well, wait a second. | 等等 |
[26:00] | What the hell was that all about? | 那到底算是哪门子事 |
[26:01] | Hey, the man thought you were screwing with his flow. | 这家伙觉得你影响了他的思路 |
[26:03] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么办呢 |
[26:04] | I need him. I need that flow. | 我需要他 需要那种新想法 |
[26:10] | It was surreal how Burroughs just sat there | 柏洛兹只是无动于衷的坐在那儿 |
[26:12] | coddling Keith like he’s some sort of spoiled child. | 任凭基思像个任性的小孩一样无理取闹 |
[26:17] | Well, it sounds like Burroughs is determined | 听起来这像是柏洛兹决定 |
[26:19] | to have Keith finish what he’s doing, | 让基思完成这个项目 |
[26:20] | no matter what it takes. | 无论要付出什么代价都行 |
[26:22] | I know, but now I spend my day | 我懂 但我现在每天 |
[26:23] | sneaking in and out of my office, | 都要偷偷摸摸地出入办公室 |
[26:26] | living in fear that Keith is going to walk by | 就怕基思突然经过办公室 |
[26:28] | and realize I’m still sitting in there | 然后发现我还呆在那里 |
[26:30] | interfering with his clear channel. | 影响他那清晰的思路 |
[26:33] | Stopping up his flow. | 阻碍了他那正常的思维 |
[26:36] | I’m a grown man. | 我可是个成年人 |
[26:38] | I feel ridiculous. | 那简直是无理取闹 |
[26:42] | If that’s Keith, tell him I’m not leaving town. | 如果是基思 告诉他我不会离开市里的 |
[26:44] | I don’t care how constipated his brain gets. | 他大脑便秘关我鸟事啊 |
[26:48] | Hello. | 喂 |
[26:51] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[26:54] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[26:56] | Text me the address. | 把地址短信给我 |
[26:58] | What’s going on? Who was that? | 怎么了 谁打来的 |
[27:00] | It was Devalos. | 是德弗洛斯打来的 |
[27:02] | They found another family. | 他们发现了另一家人 |
[27:04] | Same thing, they’re all dead. | 一样的情形 他们都死了 |
[27:06] | Blood’s gone, posed for pictures. | 体内没有血 按照相片中的样子摆了姿势 |
[27:08] | He wants me to go take a look. | 他要我去现场看看 |
[27:17] | You’re looking at the Andersons. | 这就是安德森一家 |
[27:19] | An hour and a half ago, the lady across the street | 一个半小时前 有名女士在穿过大街时 |
[27:21] | saw a strange white van in the driveway. | 看见车道上有辆奇怪的货运车 |
[27:23] | She called 911. | 然后她就拨了911 |
[27:24] | Patrolman was here within ten minutes. | 巡逻警官十分钟后就到了 |
[27:27] | He found the family in here. | 他发现了这一家人 |
[27:29] | No mess in the kitchen this time. | 厨房里没有任何杂乱的迹象 |
[27:31] | No blood again either. | 这次也找不到血迹 |
[27:34] | Hard to figure out how they get it out of the bodies | 很难理解他们是如何抽干尸体里的血的 |
[27:36] | without even a trace of it appearing anywhere in the house. | 而且在屋子里完全不留任何痕迹 |
[27:38] | But anyway, we’re guessing the killer or killers | 不过 我们猜杀手或那群杀手 |
[27:41] | just bolted as soon they heard the squad car roll up. | 是在听到警车声响的时候逃走的 |
[27:45] | Yeah, want to come over here? | 好 要再检查一次吗 |
[28:25] | Stop him! He’s getting away! | 拦住他 他要逃跑了 |
[28:27] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[28:38] | Turn him around. | 把他转过来 |
[28:42] | Let me see his face. | 让我瞧瞧他的脸 |
[28:57] | They processed her. | 他们传唤了她 |
[28:59] | Brought her down for questioning. | 正在对她进行盘问 |
[29:00] | Do we know anything yet? | 有新的消息吗 |
[29:01] | Well, we know her name. | 我们知道了她的姓名 |
[29:04] | Jennifer Whitten. | 詹妮弗·惠顿 |
[29:06] | We know that she’s 17 years old. | 还有她今年17岁 |
[29:07] | We know she turns 18 tomorrow. | 但过了明天就18了 |
[29:09] | And we know she’s homeless. | 我们还知道她目前无家可归 |
[29:14] | Turns out she’s a ward of the state. | 也许她是个精神病 |
[29:15] | Or at least she’s supposed to be. | 或者她就快是个精神病了 |
[29:16] | She and her parents were in a tragic car accident two years ago. | 她和家人在两年前遭遇了悲惨的车祸 |
[29:19] | She survived, they didn’t. | 只有她幸存了下来 |
[29:21] | Since then, she’s cycled through three foster homes | 之后 她辗转了三个不同的收养她的家庭 |
[29:23] | before she ran away, | 在她离开第三个家庭后 |
[29:24] | took to the streets. | 就在街头流浪了 |
[29:25] | Think I already knew that. | 我想我早就知道这些了 |
[29:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:27] | I dreamt about her the other night. | 我在某个晚上梦见过她 |
[29:28] | I couldn’t figure out why. | 我搞不清是什么原因 |
[29:30] | I still can’t. | 到现在也不知道为什么 |
[29:31] | Well, let’s see what we can find out. | 那么让我看看还能发现些什么 |
[29:35] | So you can’t tell me why | 那么你无法告诉我为什么 |
[29:36] | you were in that house tonight? | 今晚你会出现在那个屋子里 |
[29:38] | No, that’s not what I said. | 不 我可不是那么说的 |
[29:39] | I said I won’t tell you | 我是说我不能告诉你 |
[29:41] | why I was in that house tonight. | 为什么今晚我在那屋子里 |
[29:51] | Have you seen those people before? | 你从前见过这些人吗 |
[29:53] | That’s the Prescott family. | 这是普雷斯科特一家 |
[29:54] | They were killed two nights ago. | 于两天前的夜里被杀 |
[29:55] | Drained of their blood. Posed. | 被放干了血 还被造了型 |
[29:57] | Just like the family whose house we found you in tonight. | 就像发现你的那间屋里的一家人一样 |
[30:00] | This ringing any bells for you? | 这让你想起些什么吗 |
[30:03] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to tell you. | 抱歉 我不知道有什么能说的 |
[30:05] | I’ve never seen these people before in my life. | 我从未见过这一家人 |
[30:07] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[30:27] | You know what? I’m going to have you arrested. | 知道吗 我要你被拘留 |
[30:30] | You’re going to what? | 你要怎样 |
[30:31] | You heard me. | 你听见我说的了 |
[30:32] | I may be poor, I may be only 17, | 我也许衣衫褴褛 也许年幼无知 |
[30:34] | but I’ve seen enough television to be pretty aware of my rights. | 但我从电视上学到了如何保护自己的权利 |
[30:37] | I want a public defender. | 我要一个公设辩护人 |
[30:39] | And I’m not answering any more questions until you get me one. | 而且在你给我找到律师前我啥也不会说了 |
[30:54] | Thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[30:56] | Young, female, destitute– | 年轻 女性 贫困 |
[30:57] | she doesn’t exactly fit the profile of a serial killer, does she? | 她绝对不会和那个连环杀手有关系 对吗 |
[31:01] | No, she does not. | 不 她不会是的 |
[31:03] | And then there’s all those pesky unanswered questions | 那么剩下的全是些纠结的问题了 |
[31:05] | like where’s the murder weapon? | 比如说凶手的武器在哪 |
[31:08] | What did she do with all the blood? | 她是怎么处理那么多血液的 |
[31:09] | Where’s the camera she used to take pictures of her victims | 她按照照片为那些受害者造型用的相机 |
[31:13] | once she posed them? | 藏到哪去了呢 |
[31:14] | She’s lying, by the way. | 顺便提一下 她在撒谎 |
[31:16] | I saw that when she was talking to you. | 她跟你说话的时候我看见了 |
[31:18] | She was there, standing inside the first victims’ house– | 她当时在那儿 就在第一户受害人的屋子里 |
[31:22] | the Prescotts. | 普雷斯科特一家 |
[31:23] | She lied when she said she’d never seen them before. | 她说之前没见过他们是在说谎 |
[31:27] | You sure about this? | 肯定吗 |
[31:32] | Well… | 那么 |
[31:36] | then I guess I send Forensics back to the Prescotts | 我让法医回到普雷斯科特家 |
[31:39] | with a fine-tooth comb. | 进行仔细检查 |
[31:41] | Hopefully they can find something, anything | 希望能有所发现 |
[31:43] | that connects Miss Whitten to that scene as well. | 找到与惠顿小姐有关的证据 |
[31:47] | Because even though we found her | 即使我们发现 |
[31:49] | hiding in the Andersons’ home, | 她躲藏在安德森家中 |
[31:51] | the truth is, while we have a hell of a case against her | 但我们也只能告她 |
[31:53] | for breaking and entering, | 私闯民宅 |
[31:55] | there’s no evidence whatsoever that ties her to these murders. | 并没有证据表明她与这个案子有关 |
[32:00] | I don’t know about you but I need some sleep. | 你们继续 我要去休息了 |
[32:16] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 抱歉 |
[32:19] | Mr. Burroughs… | 柏洛兹先生 |
[32:22] | I was just… | 刚才 |
[32:23] | I was just trying to get back to my office | 我想在基思看到我之前 |
[32:24] | before Keith saw me. | 回到办公室 |
[32:25] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 你不用担心 |
[32:26] | Keith’s not here today. | 基思今天没来 |
[32:28] | You’re kidding? | 真的吗 |
[32:29] | Well, that’s fantastic. | 那真是太棒了 |
[32:32] | Well, I’m glad somebody’s happy about it. | 我很欣慰你们对此感到高兴 |
[33:38] | Jenn? | 詹 |
[33:40] | You up? | 醒了吗 |
[33:47] | I… | 我… |
[33:48] | found this. | 找到了这个 |
[33:50] | Somebody took, like, two bites and chucked it. | 我们可以一人一半 |
[33:53] | Nicky, what if I told you | 尼基 如果我告诉你 |
[33:54] | I know a place where we could get some real food? | 我知道哪里有食物呢 |
[34:00] | I don’t know about this, Jenn. | 詹 我都不知道这里 |
[34:02] | This is a nice place. | 真不错 |
[34:04] | Even the mailbox is nice. | 邮筒都很棒 |
[34:05] | They gotta have an alarm, right? | 他们安装警报器了吧 |
[34:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 不用怕 |
[34:08] | I’ll just bust a window or something. | 只要打碎块玻璃 |
[34:09] | It won’t go off. | 它不会响 |
[34:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:13] | I’m telling you it’s not a problem, okay? | 这不是问题 |
[34:14] | So just keep watch | 在这盯梢 |
[34:16] | and, stay here, okay? | 呆在这别动 |
[35:12] | You dream things, don’t you? | 你做梦了 对吧 |
[35:17] | That’s how you knew how to get into those houses. | 你知道怎么进那个房子 |
[35:20] | You saw him do it. | 你看到他在做那件事 |
[35:21] | You saw him disable those alarm systems. | 看到他在让警报系统失效 |
[35:24] | That’s how you knew it was safe. | 所以你知道那里很安全 |
[35:27] | You were looking for food, weren’t you? | 你们在找食物 不是吗 |
[35:30] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我真相 |
[35:32] | I’m not telling you anything. | 无可奉告 |
[35:34] | My lawyer said I don’t have to speak | 律师说他不在身边 |
[35:35] | to anyone without him around, | 我什么也不能说 |
[35:37] | so that’s what I’m gonna do: not speak. | 因此我一直保持沉默 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:44] | Then I’ll do the talking. | 那我们聊聊 |
[35:47] | I know something about this. | 我对这事也有了解 |
[35:51] | I dream things, too. | 我也做梦了 |
[35:53] | Except in my dreams… | 只不过在我的梦里 |
[35:56] | they usually come to me from people who are already dead. | 那些已故者经常出现在我面前 |
[35:59] | They want to show me something. | 想告诉我点什么 |
[36:02] | But your dreams seem to come from someone who’s alive. | 但你的梦似乎来自那些活着的人 |
[36:05] | It’s as if you’re seeing things through their eyes. | 好像你是通过别人的眼睛看到的 |
[36:13] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[36:14] | The fact that this person is on a deadly rampage | 这个人丧心病狂的杀了他们全家 |
[36:16] | slaughtering whole families, it doesn’t matter to you? | 你没有点反应吗 |
[36:20] | People die every day. | 每天都会死人 |
[36:22] | What? The fact that they’re families makes it worse? | 他们家人把事情变糟的 |
[36:24] | A family is just a thing that you’re part of, | 家是因为你是其中的一份子才被称为家的 |
[36:27] | and then you’re not. | 而你不属于那一份子 |
[36:33] | What do you want from me? | 想从我这里知道什么 |
[36:36] | I want you to tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到的 |
[36:40] | I see a lady who won’t take no for an answer. | 我看到一个女士得不到任何答案 |
[36:48] | If you change your mind… | 若你改变主意 |
[36:51] | I’m gonna give you my card | 这是我的名片 |
[36:53] | and my home phone number. | 以及固定电话 |
[37:02] | If you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意的话 |
[37:05] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[37:20] | Joe, you in there? It’s Dan Burroughs. | 乔 在吗 我是丹·柏洛兹 |
[37:22] | Yeah! Sorry. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[37:29] | Hi, Mr. Burroughs. | 你好 柏洛兹先生 |
[37:33] | You haven’t seen Keith, have you? | 看到过基思没 |
[37:35] | Me? No, no. | 我 没有 |
[37:37] | I’ve been trying to avoid him, actually. | 实际上我在躲他 |
[37:39] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:40] | Well, he’s | 他… |
[37:42] | sort of gone MIA, disappeared. | 一下子不见了 消失了 |
[37:44] | We’re guessing he’s gone off his meds. | 我们猜测可能是他药用完了 |
[37:46] | His meds? | 药 |
[37:47] | Keith is on medication? | 他在进行药物治疗么 |
[37:49] | He’s supposed to be, | 应该是 |
[37:50] | but now he’s gone out of touch, isn’t here. | 但是现在联系不到他 |
[37:53] | Doesn’t seem to be at home. | 也不在家 |
[37:54] | He’s supposed to co-lead a presentation for | 明天他本来要为国防部 |
[37:57] | the Department of Defense on this biofuels project tomorrow. | 生物燃料课题做报告的 |
[38:01] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[38:02] | What’s your tomorrow look like? | 明天你来怎么样 |
[38:04] | Do you have a suit? | 有合适的西装吗 |
[38:08] | Mr. Burroughs, | 柏洛兹先生 |
[38:08] | I consider myself a pretty smart man, | 我虽然聪明 |
[38:11] | but I’m not a mind-reader. | 但不懂心术 |
[38:12] | Keith kept most of his work on this project pretty close to the vest. | 基思一直对他的项目都小心谨慎 |
[38:16] | I wish I could help you out. | 很难帮到你 |
[38:17] | I’ll send you home with everything you need: | 你可以把需要的带回家 |
[38:18] | all the studies, all the trials. | 所有研究和实验资料 |
[38:20] | Anything you don’t understand, | 任何你不理解的 |
[38:21] | my lab guys will explain to you in the morning. | 我的助手会一直协助你直到天亮 |
[38:23] | tomorrow afternoon, I’m wagering you’ll be | 明天下午 我保证 |
[38:25] | the second-smartest guy in the country | 你在超轻型生物燃料项目上 |
[38:27] | on the subject of ultralight biofuels. | 将会成为第二个领军人物 |
[38:28] | Or at least you’ll seem like the second-smartest guy. | 或者至少看起来是这样的 |
[38:32] | I appreciate this. | 值得期待 |
[38:37] | They just released her. | 他们放了她 |
[38:39] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[38:41] | Jennifer Whitten. They just released her. | 詹妮弗·惠顿 他们放了她 |
[38:43] | I thought you’d like to know. | 应该让你知道 |
[38:44] | But I-I just saw her this morning. | 今早我才见过她 |
[38:45] | I thought we were holding her in protective custody. | 我们可以对她进行保护性拘留 |
[38:47] | She’s a minor. She doesn’t have any parents. | 她还未成年 是个孤儿 |
[38:49] | They can’t just… | 他们不能这样 |
[38:50] | She turned 18 today. | 她今天满18岁了 |
[38:52] | That, coupled with the fact | 而且事实上 |
[38:53] | that we can’t find even a trace of Miss Whitten’s DNA | 我们在犯罪现场 |
[38:55] | at the original crime scene | 没有找到惠顿小姐的DNA |
[38:56] | means we just can’t hold her any longer. | 因此不能继续拘留她 |
[38:59] | They’ve got her on breaking and entering, | 只能判她非法闯入民宅 |
[39:00] | but the court isn’t gonna hear that until three months from now, | 但是法庭三个月后才会审理 |
[39:02] | so her public defender filed a motion on her behalf and… | 她的公共辩护人为她提出了申请 |
[39:07] | Look, | 听着 |
[39:08] | I know you think she knows more than she’s admitting, | 我知道你认为她还有很多没有招供 |
[39:11] | but there’s nothing I can do. | 但已无能为力 |
[39:12] | She’s back on the street. | 她又回到那条街 |
[39:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:59] | No. | 不 |
[41:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:03] | Jennifer, is that you? | 詹妮弗 是你吗 |
[41:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:07] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[41:09] | Are you in a public place? | 你在公众场合么 |
[41:11] | I know where that is. | 我知道地方 |
[41:13] | Stay where there are people. | 待在有人的地方 |
[41:14] | I’ll come and get you. | 我来找你 |
[41:16] | Coming to get who? | 来找谁 |
[41:18] | Who are you coming to get? | 是来找谁 |
[41:20] | Or leaving to get? | 还是去找谁 |
[41:21] | Allison?! | 艾莉森 |
[41:24] | That’s all right. | 好吧 |
[41:25] | You’ll tell me when you get back. | 回来的时候叫醒我 |