时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’s the matter Mr. Good, | 怎么了 好好先生 |
[00:06] | can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[00:07] | You know, he’s haunting you. | 你知道 他在你身边阴魂不散 |
[00:09] | If anyone deserves to be haunted… | 这是我罪有应得 |
[00:12] | You’ve done nothing to deserve this. | 你不该被如此对待 |
[00:13] | Well, I always just kind of assumed you knew. | 我一直认为你已经知道了 |
[00:15] | Knew what? | 知道什么 |
[00:16] | Do you remember that night you dreamed | 你记得那个晚上吗 |
[00:17] | that lady was gonna kill my brother, | 你梦见那个女人将要杀掉我哥哥 |
[00:19] | you called me to warn me, | 你打了电话提醒我 |
[00:21] | I told you that it was too late, it’d already happened? | 我却告诉你太晚了 一切已无法挽回 |
[00:24] | I lied. | 我骗了你 |
[00:25] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[00:27] | You let him die. | 你就那么让他死了 |
[00:29] | I’m fighting for my life here, Allison, | 艾莉森 我在这里为了我的生活 |
[00:31] | for my job, for my future. | 我的工作 我的前途而斗争 |
[00:33] | I think you’ll get back everything you started with, | 我想你会重新拿回这一切 |
[00:36] | except for my friendship. | 除了我们的友情 |
[00:58] | Lee, are you here? | 李 你在吗 |
[01:00] | Do you have the baby? | 孩子在你那里吗 |
[01:01] | Yeah, I got her. I’m in the kitchen. | 是的 我跟她在一起 我在厨房 |
[01:10] | Oh, what happened? | 噢 怎么了 |
[01:11] | Did you wake up hungry and mommy not here? | 你是不是饿醒了 而妈妈又不在这儿 |
[01:13] | Did daddy give you a bottle? | 爸爸有给你喂奶吗 |
[01:16] | He didn’t feed her; I-I fed her. | 他没喂 是我喂的 |
[01:18] | Who are you? What are you doing in my home? | 你是谁 你在我家做什么 |
[01:20] | I’m-I’m Paul, Lee’s older brother. | 我是保罗 李的哥哥 |
[01:24] | Beautiful kid, yeah. | 孩子很漂亮 |
[01:26] | I fed her, and she gobbled it right up. | 我喂了她 她就狼吞虎咽的吃完了 |
[01:28] | It’s not formula. | 不过吃的不是配方奶 |
[01:30] | Something better. | 是更好的东西 |
[01:32] | Something I whipped up myself. | 一些我自己做的东西 |
[01:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[01:35] | She doesn’t eat solid food yet. | 她还不能吃固体食物 |
[01:38] | I don’t know, she loved this. | 我不知道 但她很喜欢 |
[01:40] | You want some? | 你要一些吗 |
[01:41] | I put the leftovers in the fridge. | 我把剩下的放进冰箱里了 |
[01:59] | – Lee, you okay? – Yeah. | -李 你没事吧 -没事 |
[02:03] | Same thing. I can’t sleep. | 老样子 睡不好 |
[02:07] | Nightmares, nothing but nightmares. | 除了做噩梦还是做噩梦 |
[02:10] | Lee, how long can this go on? | 李 这状况已经有多久了 |
[02:12] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[02:13] | I’ve seen three doctors, | 我已经看了三个医生 |
[02:15] | taken all kinds of pills. | 吃了各种药片 |
[02:19] | I want what you want– I want to sleep. | 我想要的就是你想要的 我想要睡觉 |
[02:23] | I want to get some rest. | 我想要好好的休息 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry, Mr. Good, Mrs. Good, | 我很抱歉 好好先生 好好太太 |
[02:36] | Baby Good. | 还有好好宝宝 |
[02:39] | Am I keeping you up? | 是我让你们夜不能寐吗 |
[02:42] | Well, don’t worry, | 好吧 别担心 |
[02:44] | it’s a short-term problem. | 这不会持续太久的 |
[02:47] | The dead don’t sleep. | 因为人死了就不用睡觉了 |
[03:36] | Look at all the states between her and us. | 看看我们和她之间的州 |
[03:38] | Now, according to this, Hanover, New Hampshire, | 根据现在的测量 新罕布什尔州的 |
[03:41] | is a little over ten inches away | 汉诺威距离凤凰城大概是 |
[03:43] | from Phoenix, so that’s about… | 十英寸多一点 所以这大约是 |
[03:47] | …2,500 miles away. | 2500英里远 |
[03:51] | Excellent work, Bridge. | 干的漂亮 布里奇特 |
[03:52] | Your math teacher would be very proud. | 你的数学老师会非常为你骄傲的 |
[03:54] | Yes, bravo on the math, | 是啊 为数学喝彩 |
[03:57] | but I’m a little worried about how gleeful you are | 不过你姐姐要去远方而你是如此的欣喜 |
[03:58] | about your sister being so far away. | 这一点倒是让我有点担心 |
[04:01] | I take good news where I can get it. | 在我看来这可是个好消息 |
[04:03] | – That’s so far away. – Yeah. | -那是很远的地方 -是啊 |
[04:06] | The only way that she could be any farther | 要她去更远的地方 |
[04:08] | would be if she went to school | 除非她去外国上大学 |
[04:09] | in a foreign country or something. | 或者别的什么 |
[04:12] | That’s too much to hope for. | 那样又期望太高了 |
[04:13] | – Bridgette. – If we’re lucky, | -布里奇特 -如果我们足够幸运 |
[04:15] | we’ll never have to see her again. | 我们将永远不用再看见她 |
[04:17] | But I don’t want to never see Ariel again. | 但是我不想永远看不见艾丽尔 |
[04:20] | Bridgette, you’re starting to scare her now. | 布里奇特 你开始吓着她了 |
[04:22] | Don’t worry, sweetie. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[04:23] | We’re going to see plenty of Ariel. | 我们会见艾丽尔非常非常多次 |
[04:24] | We’re all going to fly up there | 我们全部都会飞到那里 |
[04:26] | for parents weekend, | 一起过家长参观日 |
[04:27] | and that’s less than two months away. | 不用两个月就能见到了 |
[04:29] | Who has been going through my stuff? | 谁翻过我的东西 |
[04:30] | I told you two | 我告诉过你们俩 |
[04:32] | to stay out of my room while I am packing. | 在我收拾行李的时候别去我的房间 |
[04:35] | You know, it just occurred to me– | 你知道吗 我突然想到 |
[04:37] | I’m not a parent, so why | 我不是家长 所以为什么 |
[04:38] | do I have to go to this parent weekend thing? | 我必须要参加这个什么家长参观日呢 |
[04:40] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[04:42] | I can tell that somebody has been nosing through my stuff | 我看的出来肯定有人翻过我的东西 |
[04:45] | and messing up my piles, and I want it to stop. | 并且把行李搞乱了 我希望她立刻停止 |
[04:49] | Ariel, I would never touch your things. | 艾丽尔 我绝不会碰你的东西 |
[04:51] | Okay. Now, what about you? | 好 那么你呢 |
[04:54] | First of all, I haven’t even been in your room. | 第一 我没进过你的房间 |
[04:57] | Second of all, why would I even touch | 第二 我为什么要碰 |
[04:59] | your cootie-ridden stuff in the first place? | 你那些破烂玩意 |
[05:01] | We’ve done a wonderful job, darling. | 我们真是了不起的父母 亲爱的 |
[05:03] | Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. | 是啊 我刚也在和你想一样的事 |
[05:05] | Ariel, are you still taking the girls to school? | 艾丽尔 你准备送女孩们去学校吗 |
[05:08] | Do I have to? | 我必须送吗 |
[05:11] | Think someone could use a good walk. | 某个人可以好好走走路 |
[05:12] | Ariel. | 艾丽尔 |
[05:17] | She must have been adopted. | 她肯定是被领养的 |
[05:24] | Dartmouth. | 达特茅斯 |
[05:26] | You done good, kiddo. | 你干的不错 孩子 |
[05:30] | Grandpa? | 爷爷 |
[05:33] | Oh, yeah. Been a while, hasn’t it? | 是啊 有阵子没见了 |
[05:35] | You know, when we last saw each other, | 你知道吗 上次我们见对方 |
[05:37] | you were wondering what teacher | 你还在好奇 |
[05:39] | you were going to get for fourth grade. | 你四年级的老师会是谁 |
[05:44] | Okay, quit staring at me. | 好了 别盯着我看了 |
[05:46] | It’s making me uncomfortable. | 你让我不自在了 |
[05:48] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么回事 |
[05:49] | You never saw a dead relative before? | 以前从没看见过死去的亲戚吗 |
[05:51] | No. | 没有 |
[05:53] | Well, relax. | 好吧 放松 |
[05:54] | I’m around more than you think. | 我在周围的时间比你想象的要多 |
[05:56] | And I like to keep an eye on things. | 我喜欢留意家里的事情 |
[05:59] | And I even check in with your mom, | 你知道 我甚至 |
[06:01] | you know, from time to time. | 偶尔会跟你妈妈报道 |
[06:04] | Which is why I am glad that you | 这就是为什么 我非常高兴 |
[06:06] | are finally old enough to, uh, handle a visit | 你终于足够成熟到能够处理 |
[06:09] | from your dear old departed granddad. | 你死去的爷爷的拜访了 |
[06:13] | Cause you got a problem. | 因为你现在有个问题 |
[06:16] | I have a problem? | 我有问题 |
[06:19] | Indeed, you do. | 真的 你有 |
[06:22] | See, you’re going off to school in a few days. | 看 你过几天就要离开家去上学了 |
[06:25] | Very excited, and who wouldn’t be? | 非常兴奋 谁又不是呢 |
[06:28] | But your sister is having a very hard time with it, | 但是你妹妹却在经历一段艰难的时光 |
[06:32] | and you are so busy, you don’t even notice it. | 而你是如此的忙 甚至都没注意到这事 |
[06:36] | She’s upset, | 她很伤心 |
[06:38] | and she feels that she’s going to lose you forever, | 她觉得她将要永远失去你了 |
[06:41] | and if you don’t do something about it before you leave, | 如果你在走之前不做点什么 |
[06:43] | she is going to have a very rough go | 接下来几个月 她将会过的 |
[06:45] | for the next few months. | 非常痛苦 |
[06:49] | Okay. Well, how do I help? | 好吧 我该怎么帮她 |
[06:51] | And what… what do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[06:52] | Who do I look like, Dr. Phil? | 我看起来像菲尔博士吗 |
[06:54] | I don’t know how girls talk to each other, | 我不懂女孩间怎么沟通 |
[06:56] | and I don’t want to know. | 我也不想知道 |
[06:58] | I see a problem, I point it out. | 我看到了问题 我就指出来 |
[07:01] | You have a sister issue. | 你有个姐妹问题 |
[07:05] | Fix it. | 解决好它 |
[07:08] | Girls are in the kitchen waiting. | 孩子们在厨房等着呢 |
[07:10] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上来 |
[07:12] | If you and Bridge could lower the volume | 如果你和布里奇特在表达姐妹之情的时候 |
[07:14] | on the sisterly love, that would be great. | 能够小声一点就好了 |
[07:17] | I think it’s really starting to affect Marie. | 我认为这事儿真的开始影响玛丽了 |
[07:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:20] | Actually, I’m a little concerned about Marie, too. | 其实 我也有点担心玛丽 |
[07:22] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我会处理好的 |
[07:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:42] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[07:45] | My name is Caroline Krueger, and… | 我叫卡罗琳·克鲁格 |
[07:49] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:52] | I figured if I got to you early, | 我发现如果我能早点 |
[07:53] | before there were a lot of people around, | 周围的人少一点的时候找你 |
[07:56] | this would be easier. | 就会好一点了 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry. Did one of the paralegals send you over? | 抱歉 是某个律师助理让你过来的吗 |
[08:00] | Or the district attorney or…? | 还是地方检察官 |
[08:02] | No. No one sent me over. | 不 不是他们 |
[08:04] | No one can see me. | 没有人能看见我 |
[08:06] | No one but you. | 除了你 |
[08:11] | So you’re… | 那么你已经 |
[08:13] | Going on ten months now. | 已经十个月了 |
[08:15] | I won’t bore you with all the gruesome details, | 我不会拿那些可怕的细节来烦你 |
[08:20] | but I’d really like it if someone would let my folks know. | 但我真的很希望有人能让我父母知道这事 |
[08:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:30] | How do you spell your name? | 你的名字怎么拼 |
[08:31] | Krueger, with a “K.” | 克鲁格 K开头 |
[08:34] | Like Freddy. | 跟弗雷迪同名[猛鬼街的主角] |
[08:36] | First name Caroline, with a “C.” | 名字是卡罗琳 C开头 |
[08:39] | So, yeah, I’m buried | 我被埋在 |
[08:41] | out in the Sonora desert. | 索诺拉沙漠 |
[08:44] | Right past the Yucca exit on Route 18. | 就在18号公路尤卡出口附近 |
[08:47] | There is an old abandoned well on the eastbound side. | 那的东边有个废弃的古井 |
[08:50] | I’m about 40 yards behind it, | 就在那后面大约40码的位置 |
[08:54] | and about four feet down. | 4英尺深 |
[08:57] | I’m wearing this. | 我就穿的这个 |
[09:02] | I can hear my mother | 我能听见我妈妈 |
[09:05] | praying every day that they find me. | 每天都在祈祷能够找到我 |
[09:08] | I… | 我 |
[09:11] | It’d be nice if she could move on. | 如果她能度过这一切就好了 |
[09:25] | She’s dead, sir. | 她死了 先生 |
[09:27] | Someone murdered her. | 有人谋杀了她 |
[09:28] | I think I know where her body is buried. | 我想我知道她的尸体被埋的位置 |
[09:30] | It’s off of Route 18. | 就在18号公路 |
[09:32] | The Yucca exit. | 尤卡出口处 |
[09:34] | Unfortunately, Yucca’s outside our jurisdiction. | 不幸的是 尤卡不在我们的管辖范围 |
[09:36] | They have their own DA, their own sheriff’s department. | 他们有自己的地方检察官和警察局 |
[09:39] | I don’t think I can call them and suggest | 我不认为我能叫得动他们 |
[09:41] | they start scouring the desert for this girl. | 建议他们在沙漠中搜寻这个女孩 |
[09:43] | They wouldn’t really have to scour. | 他们不需要真的搜寻 |
[09:45] | I mean, she gave me a very clear idea of where we could find her. | 她给了我非常明确的位置让我们找到她 |
[09:48] | I’m not going to lie to you. | 老实说 |
[09:50] | Yucca’s not my favorite place. | 我不太喜欢尤卡这个地方 |
[09:52] | I’m not crazy about the way they do things there. | 我不喜欢他们的做事方式 |
[09:55] | What do you mean? What’s so different | 什么意思 尤卡那里的人做事 |
[09:56] | about the way they do things in Yucca? | 跟这里有什么区别吗 |
[10:01] | Forecast says it’s going to hit 115 today. | 天气预报说今天会有46度 |
[10:05] | Sure would break my heart to see one of you cupcakes | 你们中某个娘娘腔在挖到那个洞之前 |
[10:08] | catch a sunburn before you’re done digging that hole. | 就被晒伤会让我伤心欲绝的 |
[10:15] | Don’t worry, Mr. District Attorney. | 别担心 地方检察官先生 |
[10:17] | If she’s down there, we’ll find her. | 如果她在这儿 我们会找到她的 |
[10:19] | I have every confidence, Sheriff Guillory. | 我对此非常确信 古伊诺警长 |
[10:22] | So these people that come to you, tell you things, | 是这些人找到你 告诉你一些事 |
[10:27] | like where this girl is supposedly buried– | 就像这个女孩被埋的地点什么的 |
[10:31] | they’re all…? | 他们都 |
[10:32] | Dead. Yeah. | 死了 是的 |
[10:37] | That’s a handy gift if it really works. | 如果真的行得通 那可是个方便的天赋 |
[10:40] | Sheriff Guillory! | 古伊诺警长 |
[10:42] | I think we’ve got something! | 我想我们找到了 |
[10:45] | Well, at first glance, | 乍一看 |
[10:47] | she would certainly seem to match the description | 看起来她显然和失踪的 |
[10:49] | of the missing young lady. | 年轻女性描述一致 |
[10:52] | I am impressed. | 确实令人惊讶 |
[10:55] | Now, you have any clues | 你有什么线索 |
[10:57] | about who might have done this? | 知道可能是谁做的吗 |
[10:58] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[11:03] | Well, I guess that’s my job. | 我想那是我的工作了 |
[11:06] | But if you have any more chatty visitors | 不过如果还有那边的聊客找你 |
[11:08] | from the other side, you give me a call, okay? | 给我打电话 好吗 |
[11:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:12] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[11:13] | Mr. District Attorney. | 检察官先生 |
[11:14] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[11:16] | All right, let’s finish the job. | 好了 让我们完成工作吧 |
[11:18] | Let’s get her out of there. | 把她弄出来 |
[11:23] | I didn’t even know | 我不知道 |
[11:25] | that there were chain gangs anymore. | 还有锁铁链的囚犯做苦工 |
[11:27] | That’s ’cause you haven’t spent | 那是因为你没在 |
[11:29] | any time in Yucca County. | 尤卡郡待过 |
[11:31] | Around here, you’re convicted of a crime, | 在这里 你被判定为罪犯 |
[11:32] | Sheriff Guillory fits you for a pink jumpsuit | 古伊诺警长给你穿上粉色囚衣 |
[11:35] | and assigns you to a work crew. | 分配成工作人员 |
[11:37] | The ACLU hates him, but the voters love him. | 公民自由会厌恶他 可选民喜欢他 |
[11:42] | This whole experience was so unexpected. | 整件事都出乎意料 |
[11:46] | I mean, on one hand, you look at him, | 我是说 一方面 你看着他 |
[11:48] | and he seems so awful and cruel. | 会觉得看起来可怕残忍 |
[11:51] | Having prisoners wear those pink jumpsuits | 让囚犯穿粉色囚衣 |
[11:53] | and parade around on a chain gang. | 锁着铁链工作 四处炫耀 |
[11:55] | Well, remind me never to get a speeding ticket in Yucca. | 倒是提醒了我 永远别在尤卡超速被罚款 |
[12:01] | Yeah, but on the other hand, | 是啊 不过另一方面 |
[12:03] | he was very deferential to me, | 他对我倒是很尊敬 |
[12:04] | like he was really impressed that I came through for him. | 像是我来找他 他真的印象深刻 |
[12:07] | I’m very happy for you. | 我也替你高兴 |
[12:09] | Well, he’s got his work cut out for him now | 他得停下手头的工作 |
[12:12] | figuring out who killed this girl. | 弄清楚是谁杀了那个姑娘 |
[12:14] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 这样 |
[12:15] | She told me everything about where she was buried. | 她被埋在哪里 细节全跟我说了 |
[12:18] | Couldn’t she just take a few extra seconds | 就不能再花点时间 |
[12:20] | and tell me who did this to her? | 告诉我是谁干的吗 |
[12:21] | Life is full of mysteries. | 生活充满神奇 |
[12:24] | So, apparently, is death. | 表面上 是死亡 |
[12:35] | Did you notice how nice | 今晚你注意到 |
[12:38] | Ariel and Marie were to each other tonight? | 艾丽尔和玛丽彼此有多友好了吗 |
[12:41] | I think they’re really going to miss each other. | 我真的以为他们打算亲吻彼此 |
[12:44] | I just wish that Ariel and Bridgette | 我只希望艾丽尔和布丽奇特的 |
[12:46] | had that kind of relationship. | 关系也是那样 |
[12:56] | Joe? | 乔 |
[13:00] | Joe. | 乔 |
[13:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:29] | Nice. | 不错 |
[13:32] | Who did you have to call to get us in here? | 你要给谁打电话 让我们进来 |
[13:36] | You know, when, uh, you said “A room,” | 当你说”一个房间”时 |
[13:39] | I figured you meant hotel room. | 我以为你说的是宾馆房间 |
[13:44] | It smells like urine in here. | 这里闻起来一股尿骚味 |
[13:48] | Whatever. | 管它呢 |
[13:49] | Still going to cost $100. | 还是100美元 |
[13:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:53] | I’m good for it. | 我很在行的 |
[13:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:58] | Nobody’s that good. | 没人在行 |
[14:00] | If you want to play, you got to pay. | 如果你想玩 就得给钱 |
[14:04] | Well, then, we got a problem, ’cause… | 那么 我们有问题了 因为 |
[14:06] | I don’t have any money on me. | 我没带钱 |
[14:09] | No. Actually, you got a problem. | 不 实际上 是你有问题了 |
[14:13] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[14:15] | Okay. Look… | 好吧 听着 |
[14:18] | No, you look. | 不 你听着 |
[14:20] | We came here to do something, and we’re going to do it. | 我们来这里办事 就要把事办了 |
[14:29] | Paul Scanlon. | 保罗·斯坎隆 |
[14:32] | I swear I’ve seen his face before. | 我发誓以前见过他 |
[14:34] | Well, you might have seen him on the news. | 你或许在新闻上见过他 |
[14:37] | He was murdered a year ago. | 他一年前被谋杀了 |
[14:39] | Beaten to death by a woman. | 被一个女人打死的 |
[14:43] | Given this fella’s history, | 考虑到这家伙的经历 |
[14:45] | it sounds like some sort of poetic justice. | 听起来像某种公正的审判 |
[14:47] | Yeah, a lot of people thought so at the time. | 是的 那时候很多人都这么想 |
[14:51] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[14:54] | Well, we don’t do much. | 没什么能做的 |
[14:57] | Unfortunately, you’re not in my employ. | 可惜的是 你不是我的手下 |
[15:00] | A fact I’m growing to regret | 这个事实再一次 |
[15:02] | more and more by the second. | 让我越来越遗憾 |
[15:04] | Anyway, to answer your question, | 不管怎样 来回答你的问题吧 |
[15:07] | her parents deserve some closure, | 她的父母应该解脱了 |
[15:09] | so I’m going to see if I can figure out | 我想看看能否查到 |
[15:11] | just where the hell this bathroom is, | 那个浴室到底在哪里 |
[15:13] | maybe find a way to put this Scanlon fella in there with her. | 或许找到斯坎隆这家伙带她去那里的路 |
[15:17] | You know, I… I didn’t actually see the murder. | 我 我没亲眼看见谋杀 |
[15:20] | But, in your dream, she was wearing the same clothes. | 可是 在你梦里 她穿着同样的衣服 |
[15:27] | Sort of makes sense. | 这点还是说的通的 |
[15:29] | Still the best lead we got. | 这是目前最好的线索了 |
[15:31] | You met her folks? | 你见过她父母了吗 |
[15:35] | Nice people. | 他们是好人 |
[15:38] | Probably not going to mention | 我有可能不会提及 |
[15:40] | the prostitution part of the story. | 关于卖淫那部分的事情 |
[15:43] | He wasn’t going to pay her anyway, | 他根本没打算付钱给她 |
[15:46] | so it sort of seems beside the point. | 所以看起来也无关紧要 |
[15:50] | Besides, it’s tough enough | 还有 埋葬18岁的孩子 |
[15:52] | for a parent to bury an 18-year old. | 对父母来说够难的了 |
[15:55] | They don’t need to know the rest of it. | 他们没必要了解其他部分了 |
[16:00] | Well… | 那么 |
[16:02] | I’ll call you when I know something. | 我一有消息就给你打电话 |
[16:04] | I’ll call you if I dream something. | 我梦到什么了就给你打电话 |
[16:05] | Deal. | 好的 |
[16:08] | – Thanks. – Yep. | -谢谢 -没关系 |
[16:15] | Marie! | 玛丽 |
[16:16] | Over here. Over here. | 这边 这边 |
[16:19] | What are you doing inside the computer? | 你在电脑里做什么呢 |
[16:22] | I’m not inside the computer, silly. | 我不是在电脑里 傻瓜 |
[16:23] | I’m on my laptop. | 我在用笔记本电脑 |
[16:25] | I’m just trying to show you | 我想试着给你看 |
[16:26] | that even though I’m going to college | 即使我去上大学 |
[16:28] | on the other side of the country, | 在城市的另一端 |
[16:29] | we can still see each other every day, just like this. | 我们每天还能见面 就像这样 |
[16:32] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[16:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[16:35] | In my room. | 我的房间里 |
[16:37] | You mean in my room. | 你是说我的房间 |
[16:38] | It’s not your room yet, Bridge. | 还不是你的房间 布里奇 |
[16:40] | No, but it will be soon enough. | 不 不过很快就是了 |
[16:42] | Okay, you know, what’s your problem? | 好吧 你怎么回事 |
[16:44] | I don’t have a problem. | 我什么事都没有 |
[16:46] | I just think it’s funny that you think talking | 我只是觉得你通过电脑 |
[16:49] | to your sister through a computer | 和妹妹聊天 |
[16:51] | is going to make her feel better about you going away. | 让她觉得你走这事不那么糟糕很好笑 |
[16:53] | Well, it kind of does. | 的确会好受一些 |
[16:55] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不会的 |
[17:01] | Okay, I asked you before, and I’m going to ask you again– | 好 之前我问过 现在我要再问一次 |
[17:03] | What is your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[17:05] | I don’t have a problem. | 我什么事也没有 |
[17:06] | Well, you sure act like you do. | 你真是个孩子 |
[17:08] | No. I think what’s throwing you off | 不 我觉得让你难受的是 |
[17:10] | is that everybody else around here is acting | 这里其他的人都表现的 |
[17:12] | like it’s the end of the world | 像世界末日似的 |
[17:14] | just ’cause you’re going away. | 就因为你要走了 |
[17:16] | Me? I just want you to be gone so that my life can begin. | 我呢 只有你走了我的生活才能真正的开始 |
[17:21] | That’s really mean, Bridge. | 你真是刻薄 布里奇 |
[17:23] | I don’t mean it to be mean. | 我不是故意刻薄的 |
[17:25] | I mean it to be honest. | 我只是实话实说 |
[17:26] | I don’t care that you’re going away. | 我不在乎你的离开 |
[17:28] | I care that I get your room. | 我在乎的是拥有你的房间 |
[17:29] | I care that the bathroom drawers will have less junk in them. | 我在乎的是抽屉里废物少了 |
[17:32] | That you’re not going to be here? | 你不在这里待了吧 |
[17:34] | Sorry. Don’t really care. | 抱歉 别太在意 |
[17:37] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[17:38] | We don’t do anything together. | 我们不会在一起做事了 |
[17:40] | You don’t talk to me, and when you’re not ignoring me, | 你不跟我说话 而你不忽视我时 |
[17:42] | you’re looking at me funny. | 也只是奇怪的看着我 |
[17:43] | What is there to miss? | 还漏了什么呢 |
[17:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:48] | I’ll miss you, Ariel. | 我会想你的 艾丽尔 |
[17:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:56] | I’m going to go finish packing. | 我继续去打包行李 |
[18:13] | So my brother’s a murderer now, huh? | 我哥哥现在是杀人犯了吗 |
[18:18] | I just got off the phone with a deputy from Yucca County. | 我刚和尤卡郡的代表通过电话 |
[18:20] | Wanted to know if I had any of my brother’s personal effects, | 想知道是否有我哥哥的私人物品 |
[18:23] | if I knew anything that might connect him | 如果我知道什么他可能与 |
[18:25] | to the murder of Caroline Krueger. | 卡罗琳·克鲁格的谋杀案有关 |
[18:29] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[18:31] | You got nothing to say to me? | 你没什么要跟我说的吗 |
[18:35] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[18:37] | I heard that. | 我听说了 |
[18:39] | You had a dream about my brother, | 你梦到了我哥哥 |
[18:41] | and instead of picking up the phone and calling me, | 也不给我打电话 |
[18:43] | you drive out to East Nowhere | 而是开车去贫民区 |
[18:44] | and tell everything to Andy of Mayberry. | 把一切告诉那个警长 |
[18:46] | Thanks. I guess we’re not friends anymore, | 谢谢 我想我们不再是朋友了 |
[18:48] | but thanks for the professional courtesy. | 不过还是因职业礼貌谢谢你 |
[18:50] | You know I’m a detective? | 你知道我是警察吗 |
[18:51] | Well, hey. Of course, I know you’re a detective. | 当然 我知道你是警察 |
[18:54] | And, of course, I know now | 当然 我知道现在 |
[18:55] | that you would want to check this out, | 你想查清楚这件事 |
[18:57] | but, honestly, I’m just thinking about this girl. | 不过 老实说 我在考虑这个姑娘 |
[19:00] | I mean, think about everything | 我是说 思考这里 |
[19:01] | that’s been going on around here. | 发生的一切 |
[19:03] | With you, with us. | 和你 和我们 |
[19:04] | No, no. I get it. | 不 不 我明白 |
[19:06] | I don’t like it, but I get it. | 我不喜欢 但我明白 |
[19:10] | You think my brother’s a murderer. | 你认为我哥哥是杀人犯 |
[19:14] | Of course, you do. How could I forget? | 你当然会认为了 我怎么能忘了呢 |
[19:16] | Look at what you think of me. | 瞧你是怎么想我的 |
[19:24] | My sister called. | 我姐姐来过电话了 |
[19:26] | She said everything’s a go | 她说一切都过去了 |
[19:27] | for her to pick up Bridgette and Marie | 她来接布里奇特和玛丽 |
[19:29] | before we go to the, um… the airport. | 在我们 去机场之前 |
[19:32] | And, um, she said, if we wanted to stay for a couple | 她还说 如果我们想在新罕布什尔 |
[19:35] | of extra days in New Hampshire, she’s happy to hang with them. | 多待几天 她很高兴照看她们 |
[19:39] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[19:40] | Who you expecting a message from? | 你在等谁的短信呢 |
[19:42] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[19:45] | Lee. | 李 |
[19:47] | Lee? I thought you weren’t speaking to Lee. | 李 我以为你不跟李说话了呢 |
[19:49] | Well, I-I’m not. Or I wasn’t. | 我没有 我不是 |
[19:51] | Only now he’s not speaking to me. | 只是现在他不跟我说话 |
[19:53] | And I don’t know why– it bothers me. | 我不知道为什么让我困惑 |
[19:56] | Ah, the worm turns. | 兔子急了 |
[19:57] | Excuse me– who’s the worm in your version of the story? | 什么 谁是你口中所说的兔子 |
[20:00] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[20:02] | I’m not the one checking my cell phone every 30 seconds | 我不是每隔三十秒检查手机的那个人 |
[20:05] | to see if the person I’m not speaking to has called. | 看是否有不跟自己说话的人来电话 |
[20:08] | Well, I guess I’m the worm. | 我想我就是那只兔子 |
[20:11] | I mean, I should have called him. | 我是说 我应该给他打电话 |
[20:13] | I should have told him what was going on. | 应该告诉他发生的事 |
[20:15] | I really had no reason not to. | 我真的没理由不打 |
[20:16] | Well listen, Wormy. | 听着 小兔子 |
[20:19] | The good news is, tomorrow is another day. | 好消息是 明天是新的一天 |
[20:23] | What do you say we get some rest? | 你觉得我们休息怎么样 |
[20:25] | How sure are you | 你怎么那么确定知道 |
[20:26] | about that “Tomorrow is another day” thing? | 明天又是新的一天 |
[20:28] | I have it on good authority. | 我有证据啊 |
[20:30] | Besides, if I’m wrong, we’ll never know. | 就算我真的错了 也没人知道啊 |
[20:41] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:44] | We’re done, right? | 做完了吧 |
[20:48] | I thought you were done. | 我想应该完了 |
[20:53] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:54] | I really do. I need to go. | 真的得走了 必须走了 |
[20:57] | People are going to miss me. | 再不走该有人找我了 |
[21:01] | We’re not done. | 咱俩还没完呢 |
[21:04] | Oh, God, please. | 天呐 求你了 |
[21:08] | I hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[21:11] | I hurt so bad. | 很严重 |
[21:12] | And I need to go, please. | 放我走吧 求你了 |
[21:15] | I won’t tell anybody about this. | 我不会和别人说的 |
[21:16] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[21:19] | Just, please, I need to go. | 求求你让我走吧 |
[21:22] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[21:25] | Is someone coming? | 有人来了 |
[21:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:27] | You make one sound, and I’ll kill you. | 再出一声我就杀了你 |
[21:29] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[22:02] | Well, hello there, Mr. Good. | 你好啊 好好先生 |
[22:23] | So when did you find out | 你什么时候发现 |
[22:25] | your brother was back in Phoenix? | 你哥回凤凰城的 |
[22:28] | Is this what you not talking to me looks like? | 不是你告诉我的吗 |
[22:31] | Cause I’m starting to think you don’t understand the concept. | 我猜你是不是弄错了 |
[22:34] | Come on. You know as well as I do. | 得了吧 我们俩一起知道的 |
[22:36] | Couple of days before he died. | 他死之前的几天 |
[22:37] | Devalos pulled me into his office. | 德弗洛斯把我叫到他的办公室时说的 |
[22:40] | You’re lying. You’re lying to me. | 你在撒谎 跟我撒谎 |
[22:42] | You’ve been lying to me this whole time. | 你一直跟我撒谎 |
[22:44] | You knew he was back months before that, | 你提前好几个月就知道他回来了 |
[22:46] | because you were with him | 要不然他杀卡罗琳·克鲁格的时候 |
[22:47] | the night that he murdered Caroline Krueger. | 你怎么会和他在一起 |
[22:50] | You’re crazy. | 无理取闹 |
[22:52] | Come on, Lee. | 别装了李 |
[22:52] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[22:54] | We have to talk to Sheriff Guillory about this. | 我们去找古伊诺警长谈谈 |
[22:56] | You have to tell him that you know where that restroom is. | 你得告诉他那间公厕在哪 |
[22:59] | You have to tell him that you can place | 你得告诉他 |
[23:01] | your brother there the night of the murder. | 你哥杀人那晚的具体地址 |
[23:04] | Lee, come on. | 李 跟我去吧 |
[23:05] | This girl’s family deserves it. | 女孩的家属还蒙在鼓里呢 |
[23:07] | Her family deserves to know the truth. | 他们有权知道真相 |
[23:09] | You’re out of your mind! | 你发什么疯啊 |
[23:10] | I saw you there! | 我看见你在那了 |
[23:13] | You saw me where? | 在哪了 |
[23:14] | In some desert restroom | 那间公厕吗 |
[23:15] | where you say my brother killed some woman? | 就是你说我哥杀人的那间吗 |
[23:17] | I don’t think so, cause if I was, I wouldn’t have had | 我根本就不知道是哪间 要是知道的话 |
[23:20] | to spend last night crawling around every toilet | 就不用在这么大点的地方 |
[23:22] | within spitting distance of the 18. | 花一晚上挨个公厕找了 |
[23:23] | So, last night, you’re looking for where this girl died? | 这么说你昨晚在找案发现场吗 |
[23:26] | I’m a detective, Allison. | 我是个探员艾莉森 |
[23:27] | My brother’s being accused of murder. | 我哥被指控谋杀 |
[23:29] | I think he’s probably the lowest form of life, | 他确实坏事做尽 |
[23:31] | but I don’t think he’s a murderer. | 但我不认为他是个杀人犯 |
[23:32] | So, yeah, last night, I went on a tour of toilets. | 所以没错 昨晚我来了个公厕之旅 |
[23:35] | And did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[23:37] | This is Marist Park in Yucca. | 这是尤卡的马克思公园 |
[23:39] | This is the restroom nearest the entrance. | 这间是离入口最近的公厕 |
[23:42] | Do you think that’s where it happened? | 你觉得这是案发地点吗 |
[23:44] | You told Guillory you saw tags on all the walls, right? | 你和古伊诺说公厕墙上有涂鸦对吗 |
[23:47] | “Raggz” With two Gs and a Z. | 涂鸦这个词后面双写g加z |
[23:50] | Well, turns out there’s a branch of the Raggz gang | 尤卡的郊区有一伙 |
[23:52] | that does operate on the outskirts of Yucca. | 涂鸦团队 |
[23:54] | And guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[23:56] | Marist Park is part of their territory. | 马克思公园就是他们的领地之一 |
[23:58] | So, I started looking last night after my shift was over, | 昨晚在我值班的时候一直在找 |
[24:03] | and I did find one restroom I think is a maybe. | 终于找到了一间看着像的 |
[24:08] | Now, is it the restroom you dreamt about? | 那就是你梦见的那间吗 |
[24:10] | I have no idea. | 我也不确定 |
[24:11] | But I did walk inside, and I just had a feeling. | 我走了进去 当时有种感觉 |
[24:15] | It’s a detective thing. | 侦探特有的直觉 |
[24:22] | And, I mean, I know the place must have been cleaned a hundred times | 从卡罗琳·克鲁格消失以后 |
[24:25] | since the night Caroline Krueger disappeared. | 那里已经被清理了上百次 |
[24:27] | I know the odds of finding any evidence | 所以要想在那找到证据 |
[24:30] | that a crime took place in there are virtually nil. | 几率基本为零 |
[24:33] | I was just about to leave… | 我刚要离开时 |
[24:36] | when I heard something. | 听见了某种声音 |
[24:39] | They got one of those new lights in there | 他们装了灯泡 |
[24:41] | with those, uh, environmentally friendly lightbulbs. | 节能的那种 |
[24:43] | They last about a hundred years, but, uh, | 不过有几百年没再换过了 |
[24:45] | they make a buzzing sound like a… | 灯泡不时的发出嗡嗡的声响 |
[24:47] | a bee that’s had too much coffee to drink. | 就像是喝多咖啡的蜜蜂 |
[24:50] | And that’s when it hits me. | 我突然想到点事 |
[24:52] | They don’t clean lightbulbs, Allison. | 他们肯定没有清理过灯泡 艾莉森 |
[24:54] | So maybe… | 所以也许 |
[24:56] | just maybe … | 仅仅是也许 |
[24:58] | if the killing did happen in this particular bathroom, | 如果这间特别的公厕里真的发生了谋杀案 |
[25:00] | and if it was violent enough, | 而且如果手段极其暴力 |
[25:03] | and if, in fact, this is a bulb that was in there | 而且如果凶案发生后 |
[25:05] | when this supposed killing happened, | 灯泡一直没换的话 |
[25:08] | there may just be some blood or some DNA or something on it. | 说不定上面会残留血迹或者DNA呢 |
[25:12] | The girl’s, and hopefully somebody other than my brother. | 被害者还是凶手的 反正不可能是我哥 |
[25:15] | Well, so where’s the bulb now? | 那现在灯泡在哪 |
[25:17] | Are you having it tested? | 你送去检测了吗 |
[25:18] | Couldn’t get to it. They got an aluminum box over it. | 拿不下来 上面有个铝盒罩着 |
[25:21] | You need a key to get it off. | 得拿钥匙才能打开 |
[25:23] | I was going to call your new friend, Deputy Dog, | 我想打个电话给你那个新的警长朋友 |
[25:25] | and ask him if he could meet me | 让他去公厕 |
[25:27] | over there to help me unlock it. | 帮我把盒子打开 |
[25:28] | I was even going to suggest we bring the bulb back here, | 我想我们应该把灯泡取回来 |
[25:31] | let the city’s forensic lab run the DNA analysis. | 让政府取样进行DNA检验 |
[25:34] | Assuming there is some DNA. | 希望上面真的有DNA残留 |
[25:37] | Assuming we have the right bulb. | 希望我们没拿错灯泡 |
[25:39] | Assuming we have the right bathroom. | 希望我们没找错公厕 |
[25:40] | You get the idea. | 你决定吧 |
[25:44] | Well, you want me to call him? | 要我给警长打个电话吗 |
[25:46] | What, now you’re my friend again? | 你现在又是我朋友了吗 |
[25:50] | I know how to dial a phone. | 我知道怎么拨电话 |
[25:52] | Feel free to call your buddy Guillory tomorrow. | 明天空了就给古伊诺打个电话 |
[25:55] | Ask him about all the fun we had at the, uh, restroom in Marist Park. | 问问他在马克思公园公厕的事 |
[25:58] | After that, I don’t really care what you do. | 之后就随便你怎么做了 |
[26:21] | What you doing? | 在干嘛 |
[26:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:27] | Just looking at my ceiling one last time. | 最后一次看看我的天花板 |
[26:38] | You excited about tomorrow? | 明天要走激动的睡不着吗 |
[26:41] | Excited? | 激动吗 |
[26:44] | Scared. | 是害怕 |
[26:46] | But excited. | 但又很兴奋 |
[26:49] | How about your good-bye to Marie and Bridgette? | 跟玛丽和布里奇特告别的怎么样 |
[26:53] | Oh, yeah. | 还好 |
[26:55] | Took Marie out for ice cream. | 带玛丽出去买了冰激凌 |
[26:57] | Showed her how to use the computer again | 还教了她怎么用电脑 |
[26:59] | so we can video-chat. | 以后我们就可以视频聊天了 |
[27:02] | Gave her that backpack I had in middle school– | 把我中学时候的双肩书包给她了 |
[27:04] | the one that she’s always wanted. | 就是她一直想要的那个 |
[27:08] | And Bridgette? | 布里奇特呢 |
[27:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:19] | She waved when I took Marie out for ice cream. | 她不跟我们去买冰激凌 |
[27:23] | Asked me to bring back a sweatshirt from Dartmouth. | 还让我从达特茅斯给她带件运动衫 |
[27:28] | I don’t understand. | 我没懂 |
[27:29] | I guess she was right. | 我觉得她没错 |
[27:32] | I guess we never really were that close. | 我们再也不会像以前一样亲密了 |
[27:36] | But you’re sisters. | 你们可是姐妹啊 |
[27:38] | But I can’t make her miss me, Mom. | 可是她不想念我啊妈妈 |
[27:42] | She doesn’t want to give me a hug. | 她都不想抱抱我 |
[27:45] | She doesn’t want a big good-bye. | 她也不想跟我说再见 |
[27:47] | All she wants is this room. | 她只想要我的房间 |
[27:51] | So I guess that’s the least that I can give her. | 我只能给她这些了 |
[27:54] | You know, I’ve been thinking about that. | 我一直在想这个问题呢 |
[27:56] | You don’t have to move out of here. | 你不用搬出去啊 |
[27:59] | I mean, this is still your family. | 这永远是你的家 |
[28:01] | You’re going to need somewhere to stay | 你假期时候回家的话 |
[28:03] | when you come back on breaks and vacations and… | 总要有个住的地方吧 |
[28:07] | No. | 不行 |
[28:08] | She really wants this room. | 她真的很想要这间卧室 |
[28:11] | Well, and I’ll, uh… | 我呢 就… |
[28:13] | I’ll sleep with Marie in the bunk beds when I come home. | 和玛丽睡上下铺呗 |
[28:20] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道最有意思的是什么吗 |
[28:25] | I think I’m going to miss her. | 我觉得我会想念她的 |
[28:31] | Oh, babe. | 宝贝 |
[28:37] | And if you do this a hundred times every night, | 你要是每天晚上都梳100下的话 |
[28:40] | your hair will never tangle, and it will always shine. | 你的头发就不会打结啦 还会很亮泽呢 |
[28:43] | A whole hundred? | 整整100下呀 |
[28:45] | A whole hundred. | 100下 |
[28:48] | Will it shine like yours? | 和你的一样亮吗 |
[28:51] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[28:54] | You forgot about that, didn’t you? | 这些事你都已经忘了 对吧 |
[28:58] | You taught her about brushing her hair. | 你教她梳头 |
[29:01] | About carrying numbers over in long division. | 教她复杂的除法 |
[29:04] | About all kinds of things. | 还有好多事 |
[29:07] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[29:09] | And are you the reason I just had that dream? | 是你让我梦见的吧 |
[29:12] | Like I told you, | 我跟你说过的 |
[29:14] | I am very worried about your sister. | 我很担心你们姐妹俩 |
[29:16] | Cause I don’t think you appreciate | 因为你还没意识到 |
[29:17] | how much she depends on you | 她有多依赖你这个姐姐 |
[29:19] | and how much she is going to miss you when you’re gone. | 还有你走后她会多么的想念你 |
[29:23] | Wait, the other day when you were here, | 等一下 你上次来的时候 |
[29:26] | you were talking about Bridgette? | 说的是布里奇特吗 |
[29:37] | Well, hello there, Mr. Good. | 你好啊 好好先生 |
[30:06] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[30:08] | Just like you said he would be. | 你说过他会来的 |
[30:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:11] | He may be a lousy brother, | 作为兄弟他确实很讨厌 |
[30:13] | but he’s always been a good cop. | 但他确实是个出色的警察 |
[30:16] | A good cop and a great detective. | 好警官棒侦探 |
[30:21] | Come on, Sherlock. | 来吧夏洛克(福尔摩斯) |
[30:23] | A crime has been committed. | 谋杀案就交给你了 |
[30:25] | You can solve it. | 你一定能破案的 |
[30:27] | Think, baby brother. | 好好想想弟弟 |
[30:30] | Think, think, think, think, think, | 开动脑筋仔细想 |
[30:31] | think, think. Come on. | 想想啊 快点哪 |
[30:35] | Yeah. | 对啦 |
[30:37] | You’re getting warmer, baby brother. | 你猜对啦 老弟 |
[30:40] | Oh, yeah. Yes, you are. | 没错 没错 你真行 |
[30:43] | Like a moth to the flames. | 就像飞蛾扑火 |
[30:45] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[30:46] | You’re on fire, Mr. Good. | 你已经接近事实啦 好好先生 |
[30:48] | You’re on fire, baby. | 真相就在眼前 |
[30:52] | Pretty good, huh? | 不错吧 |
[30:54] | We had you completely fooled, didn’t we? | 我们彻底把你骗到了 是吧 |
[31:08] | You looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[31:12] | Lee was telling the truth, wasn’t he? | 李没撒谎是吗 |
[31:14] | He’d never been in that bathroom before last night. | 昨晚之前他根本没去过那间公厕 |
[31:16] | And even though the two of you were there, | 他根本就看不见你们俩 |
[31:18] | he couldn’t see you because the two of you are… | 因为你们已经 |
[31:20] | Sleeping the big sleep. | 长眠了 |
[31:23] | Look at that. | 看吧 |
[31:24] | You got it all figured out. | 你终于明白了 |
[31:26] | You thought you were looking at the past, | 你以为自己看到的是过去 |
[31:29] | but you were really looking at the present. | 但实际上你看到的是正在发生的事 |
[31:33] | That was just a little play that Caroline and me put on. | 那只是我和卡罗琳专门为了 |
[31:37] | Staged for an audience of one. | 某一位观众而上演的好戏 |
[31:40] | I — I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[31:41] | Why would you want me to think | 你为什么要让我以为 |
[31:42] | that Lee was with you | 在你杀卡罗琳的那晚 |
[31:44] | the night that you killed Caroline? | 李和你在一起呢 |
[31:45] | And why would Caroline help you | 而且你对卡罗琳做了那样的事 |
[31:47] | after all you’ve done to her? | 她为什么还要帮你呢 |
[31:49] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[31:51] | Why would Caroline help me | 如果我十个月前把卡罗琳打死了 |
[31:52] | after I beat her to death ten months ago? | 那她为什么还会帮我呢 |
[31:55] | Unless… | 除非 |
[31:58] | You didn’t do it, did you? | 那不是你干的 对吧 |
[32:01] | I didn’t even meet her till we were both on the other side. | 我们俩是在死后才认识对方的 |
[32:05] | That’s when I found out about people like you. | 我也是在那个时候才知道还有你这种人 |
[32:10] | People who could see me. | 可以看到我的人 |
[32:12] | People who could see what I wanted them to see. | 你可以看到我想让你看到的东西 |
[32:17] | If you didn’t do it, then who did? | 如果不是你干的 那是谁 |
[32:20] | And why did you go to all this trouble | 你为什么要费这么大劲 |
[32:22] | to make me think it was you? | 让我以为是你干的呢 |
[32:25] | Well, maybe I knew that it would only be a matter of time | 也许因为我知道 |
[32:28] | before it got back to Lee, | 李早晚会知道这件事 |
[32:31] | and maybe I knew that if he thought | 我知道如果他认为 |
[32:34] | I was involved in a murder, | 我跟谋杀案有关 |
[32:35] | there’s no way he’d just be able to sit on the sidelines. | 他不可能袖手旁观的 |
[32:38] | Uh — uh, no. | 那是不可能的 |
[32:39] | He’d find that toilet you’d been dreaming about, | 他一定会找出你梦到的那个公厕 |
[32:42] | he’d go there, and he’d figure out | 他会跑去那里 |
[32:44] | the one thing that might clear me, | 找出唯一可以还我清白的东西 |
[32:48] | and then he’d bring it to the attention | 然后他会把那样东西交给 |
[32:50] | of the man who really killed that poor little whore. | 杀害那个可怜小妓女的真正凶手 |
[32:55] | Sheriff Guillory? | 古伊诺警长吗 |
[32:57] | You know, it’s tough being a strict law and order man, | 要知道 做一个严格执法的人很不容易 |
[32:59] | it really is. | 真的 |
[33:00] | I mean, every once in a while, you got to, | 你时不时地总要 |
[33:02] | you know, blow off a little steam, | 发泄一下 |
[33:04] | so when the good sheriff picked up | 所以当正义的警长 |
[33:06] | that little girl on a solicitation charge | 因卖淫罪逮捕了那个小姑娘 |
[33:08] | and she offered him a freebie to let her go, | 而她又提出用免费服务换取自由时 |
[33:12] | well, he took her to the most out-of-the-way place | 他把她带到了他能想到的 |
[33:15] | he could think of. | 最偏僻的地方 |
[33:17] | Problem is…sheriff likes it rough. | 问题是 警长喜欢玩猛的 |
[33:22] | Caroline fought back. | 卡罗琳反抗了 |
[33:24] | Lot of blood when all was said and done. | 一切结束后 整个地方到处都是血 |
[33:29] | Now, the sheriff cleaned up the best he could, | 警长仔细清理了现场 |
[33:32] | but he forgot one little detail. | 但是他忘了一个小细节 |
[33:35] | The lightbulb. | 灯泡 |
[33:37] | The same one my baby brother is pointing out to him | 就在这一刻 我的弟弟正把那个灯泡 |
[33:39] | right this very moment. | 指给他看呢 |
[33:41] | Oh, my God, he’s going to kill him. | 天啊 警长会杀了他的 |
[33:42] | Yeah, we can only hope so. | 希望如此 |
[33:46] | You’ve reached the cell phone of detective Lee Scanlon. | 这是李·斯坎隆探员的手机 |
[33:49] | Leave a message after the beep. | 请在哔的一声后留言 |
[33:51] | Lee, this is Allison, this is an emergency. | 李 我是艾莉森 我有急事找你 |
[33:53] | Call me back. | 回电话给我 |
[33:54] | Voice mail, huh? | 语音信箱是吧 |
[33:56] | Not a good sign. | 不是个好兆头 |
[33:58] | Hope Caroline won’t be too upset | 要是警长把李干掉了 |
[34:00] | if the sheriff gets the drop on ol’ Lee. | 卡罗琳可要郁闷死了 |
[34:03] | She’s obviously rooting for things to go the other way. | 她显然希望死的是警长 |
[34:06] | Of course, I kind of fibbed and told her | 当然 我撒了个小谎 |
[34:09] | Lee was quicker on the draw than the guy | 说李比杀了她的那个家伙 |
[34:10] | who killed her. | 拔枪要快 |
[34:12] | What am I saying? | 我在说什么呀 |
[34:13] | I can’t fool you. | 我骗不了你的 |
[34:15] | You know the rules better than I do. | 你比我更了解这些东西 |
[34:17] | I’m dead, so I peeked. | 我死了 所以我可以偷看 |
[34:20] | I looked into the future and saw how it all ended, | 我看过未来 知道结局会怎样 |
[34:22] | and let’s just say everyone gets what they want, | 这么说吧 大家都心满意足了 |
[34:26] | all the dead people anyway. | 至少是死去的人都心满意足了 |
[34:28] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[34:29] | Let’s go see for ourselves | 我们去亲眼看看 |
[34:30] | how it all turned out. | 结果如何吧 |
[34:35] | Wonder which one of us is going to make it there first. | 猜猜咱俩谁先到 |
[35:23] | I do believe this is what you call a win-win, partner. | 我相信这就是你所谓的双赢吧 搭档 |
[35:27] | This scumbag pulled his gun | 这个混蛋在你弟弟转身 |
[35:29] | while your brother’s back was turned. | 背对他的时候掏了枪 |
[35:32] | Of course, your brother here saw him in the mirror. | 当然 你弟弟在镜子里看到了 |
[35:37] | Very cool. | 酷毙了 |
[35:44] | Sounds like my friend Allison called in the cavalry. | 看来我朋友艾莉森把装甲部队叫来了 |
[35:50] | I guess our work here is done. | 看来咱们的任务完成了 |
[35:52] | Good. | 好的 |
[35:53] | Then I can get gone, and with any luck, | 那我就可以消失了 上帝保佑 |
[35:57] | I’ll never have to run into any of you again. | 我再也不会遇到你们任何人了 |
[36:00] | That’s all right, you can thank me later. | 没关系 以后再谢我吧 |
[36:05] | Well…love you, too, darling. | 这就消失啦 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[36:18] | Remember when we were little? | 记得我们小时候吗 |
[36:20] | That big hill behind our house? | 屋后有座大山 |
[36:23] | All the neighborhood kids would play | 所有邻里的孩子 都会在山上 |
[36:24] | King of the Mountain there. | 玩”山大王” |
[36:27] | Just about every day, | 差不多每一天 |
[36:30] | it’d end up with you and me at the top. | 都会只剩下咱们俩在山顶 |
[36:35] | Just about every day… | 几乎每一天 |
[36:38] | I’d knock you down to the bottom | 我都会把你和其他输掉的小孩 |
[36:39] | with the rest of the losers. | 一起踹到山底 |
[36:43] | Remember what I used to tell you? | 记得我那时候怎么说吗 |
[36:47] | “You may be Mr. Good.” | 你也许是个好好先生 |
[36:49] | “But I’ll always be Mr. Better.” | 而我总是会比你技高一筹 |
[37:11] | What do you think, huh? | 感觉怎么样 |
[37:14] | Pretty in life, pretty in death. | 上一秒还活着 这一秒就死了 |
[37:16] | Hell of a feeling, isn’t it, | 感觉糟糕极了 是吧 |
[37:19] | waking up dead, realizing your own flesh and blood | 醒来发现自己已经死了 |
[37:24] | made it happen? | 而且还是自己的亲人干的 |
[37:28] | Now we’re even. | 现在咱俩扯平了 |
[37:35] | Clear! | 安全 |
[37:36] | Ok, let’s get the medic team inside, now. | 让医疗小组进来 快点 |
[37:48] | Too bad they can’t see you over here, huh? | 可惜他们看不见你这儿 |
[37:50] | Then maybe they’d know not to bother. | 要不然他们就用不着费劲救你了 |
[37:53] | Come on, Mr. Good. | 说句话呀 好好先生 |
[37:55] | Don’t just stand there. | 别只是傻站着 |
[37:57] | I went to a lot of trouble | 我费了很大劲 |
[37:59] | to arrange this little face-to-face. | 才能让咱俩有这个见面的机会 |
[38:01] | Don’t you have anything to say? | 你就不想说点什么吗 |
[38:04] | Don’t shush me, little brother. | 别嘘我 老弟 |
[38:07] | I’ve waited a whole lot of months to get you alone, | 我等了好几个月才等到跟你独处的机会 |
[38:09] | tell you what I think about you. | 好告诉你我对你的看法 |
[38:11] | Sorry, I’m not really listening to you. | 对不起 我根本没在听你讲话 |
[38:14] | I’m thinking about my wife. | 我在想我的太太 |
[38:17] | I’m thinking about my baby. | 我的孩子 |
[38:18] | I’m trying to hold on to them in my head. | 我想在脑子里牢牢记住他们的样子 |
[38:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:22] | Hold on to them? | 牢牢记住他们 |
[38:24] | There’s nothing they can do for you, | 他们现在可帮不了你了 |
[38:26] | not from here. | 你们已经是阴阳相隔了 |
[38:28] | I tell you what, you want to… | 告诉你 你想要 |
[38:31] | want to hold on to something? | 你想要记住什么吗 |
[38:33] | Hold on to this — for the rest of eternity, | 记住这个 你接下来的永生 |
[38:37] | you get to watch your wife cry herself to sleep. | 都会看着你的妻子哭着入睡 |
[38:40] | You like that, huh? | 怎么样 喜欢吗 |
[38:43] | Yeah, and how about hold on to this, too? | 还有这个呢 |
[38:45] | For the rest of her life, you get to watch your kid | 在你女儿的这一生 你都将看着她 |
[38:48] | grow up without her daddy. | 在没有父亲的情况下一点点长大 |
[38:51] | Enjoy, Mr. Good, my gift to you. | 好好享受我送你的礼物吧 好好先生 |
[38:57] | What are you grinning about? | 你在笑什么 |
[38:59] | What’s so funny, huh? | 有什么这么好笑的 |
[39:03] | Want to let me in on the, on the joke, baby brother? | 想把笑话说给我也听听吗 老弟 |
[39:08] | It’s a funny thing, this dying. | 在这个垂死边缘挺好玩的 |
[39:11] | Suddenly you see a lot more than you could before. | 突然间你看到了很多之前看不到的东西 |
[39:18] | I just saw something, Paul. | 我刚刚看到了一些东西 保罗 |
[39:20] | I know something you don’t. | 我知道你所不知道的事情 |
[39:22] | Clear! | 准备完毕 |
[39:26] | He’s got a pulse — weak but steady. | 有脉搏了 微弱但却稳定 |
[39:28] | I think we can move him. | 我想我们可以把他带走了 |
[39:29] | No. | 不 |
[39:31] | No! | 不 |
[39:33] | No, damn it, this isn’t fair! | 不 妈的 这不公平 |
[39:35] | Now, this man is dead! | 听着 这家伙死了 |
[39:37] | He deserves to be dead! | 他应该去死了 |
[39:39] | What are you doing?! Stop giving him oxygen, huh?! | 你们在干吗 不要给他吸氧了 |
[39:41] | Let him bleed to death! | 让他失血死掉 |
[39:42] | What are you doing?! | 你们在干吗 |
[39:44] | Let him die! | 让他死 |
[39:45] | You want to save somebody?! | 你们想救人吗 |
[39:46] | Go save that crooked sheriff, huh?! | 救那个变态警长呀 |
[39:48] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to be! | 事情不应该是这样的 |
[40:03] | Miss, you can’t come through here. | 女士 你不能过来 |
[40:05] | I’m looking for Lee Scanlon. | 我在找李·斯坎隆 |
[40:07] | Detective Scanlon. | 斯坎隆探员 |
[40:10] | Lee! | 李 |
[40:12] | Lee… | 李 |
[40:13] | Lee… n-n-n-no, don’t… | 李 不 不 别动 |
[40:16] | I’m gonna call Ly-Lynn. | 我打电话给林恩 |
[40:18] | We’ll, we’ll meet you at the hospital, okay? | 我们医院见好吗 |
[40:21] | Lee, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. | 李 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[40:25] | I see things and I know things, | 我虽然能看到一些东西 预知一些东西 |
[40:27] | but I guess sometimes I’m wrong | 但有时候我是错的 |
[40:29] | and I was wrong about you. | 我误会你了 |
[40:54] | Don’t speak. | 别说话 |
[40:56] | Just listen. | 听着就好 |
[40:58] | I put all my posters back up on the walls in my room. | 我把所有海报贴回我房间的墙上了 |
[41:02] | I put all the things I’m not taking with me | 我把所有我不带走的东西 |
[41:03] | back in my drawers | 都放回我的抽屉里了 |
[41:04] | because I realized that that is my room, not yours, | 因为我发觉那是我的房间 不是你的 |
[41:09] | and that I am still a part of this family | 而且我还是这家的一份子 |
[41:12] | and I still need a place to sleep when I come back. | 我回来的时候还是要有地方睡 |
[41:15] | But you can sleep in there whenever you want, | 但是你喜欢的话 可以随时去我房间睡 |
[41:19] | but when you do, | 但是你睡在那的时候 |
[41:21] | I want you to think, | 要想着 |
[41:23] | “I am sleeping in my older sister’s room, | 我睡在我姐姐的房间里 |
[41:26] | and she is out there in the world learning things | 她正在外求学 |
[41:30] | so that she can come back here | 这样她就可以在我出去闯世界之前 |
[41:32] | and give me a heads up before it’s my turn”. | 回来告诉我 外面的世界是怎样的 |
[41:37] | And you can pretend that you don’t care about me. | 你可以装作你不在乎我 |
[41:42] | But I care about you | 但是我在乎你 |
[41:45] | and I have taught you lots of things | 而且我教会了你很多东西 |
[41:47] | and we have done lots of stuff together, | 我们在一起做过很多事 |
[41:51] | but I plan to do more. | 但是我还要和你一起做更多的事 |
[41:54] | So I wrote this up for you. | 所以我写了这个给你 |
[41:58] | It’s instructions on how to video-chat with me | 等我到了学校以后 你可以照这份说明 |
[42:01] | while I’m in college, | 来跟我视频聊天 |
[42:03] | because I know that you want to | 因为我知道你想要跟我视频 |
[42:05] | but you’re too proud to ask Marie how to do it. | 但是你太爱面子 不会去向玛丽请教 |
[42:11] | So, anyway, in a few minutes Dad is going to come in here | 过一会老爸就会进来 |
[42:15] | and he’s going to wake everybody up | 叫醒大家 |
[42:17] | and you can go back to pretending | 你可以继续假装 |
[42:19] | that you don’t care that I’m going, | 你不在乎我要走 |
[42:21] | and that’s fine with me. | 我不会介意的 |
[42:25] | But I just want you to know that I love you… | 但是我只是想你知道 我爱你 |
[42:28] | that you are loved… | 我的爱 |
[42:32] | and that you will be missed… | 和我的思念会陪伴你 |
[42:34] | and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. | 这点是你改变不了的 |
[42:43] | See you at parents weekend. | 家长日见 |
[42:46] | Ariel. | 艾丽尔 |
[42:50] | Me, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:58] | Girls, got a big day! | 姑娘们 大日子 |