时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | And now it’s time for another episode | 现在开始新一集的 |
[00:02] | of Mr. Bill’s Safety Tips. | 比尔先生的安全提示 |
[00:06] | Oh, hey, everybody. | 嗨 大家好 |
[00:07] | Today we’re gonna show you some safety tips | 今天我们将给你展示一些 |
[00:10] | for around the kitchen. | 厨房内的安全提示 |
[00:11] | Now first, | 首先 |
[00:12] | you should never leave sharp objects lying around. | 永远不要将尖锐的东西随便乱放 |
[00:16] | You’re right, Mr. Bill. | 说的对 比尔先生 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna put this away right now. | 我马上把它放好 |
[00:20] | Good idea, Allison. | 好主意 艾莉森 |
[00:22] | No, wait! No! Oh! Oh! | 不 等一下 不 噢 |
[00:27] | You know, things don’t have to be sharp to be unsafe. | 要知道 只有尖锐的东西才不安全 |
[00:31] | Like plastic bags. | 例如塑胶袋 |
[00:33] | You can suffocate in one of these. | 就可能导致窒息 |
[00:35] | Say, Mr. Bill, I couldn’t finish lunch. | 我说 比尔先生 我吃不完的午餐 |
[00:38] | You should never be wasteful. | 可不想被浪费 |
[00:40] | That’s right, Allison. | 非常对 艾莉森 |
[00:41] | It’s never good to waste food, | 浪费食物可不是好习惯 |
[00:43] | but, uh, hey, I’m in here, and… | 但是 嘿 我还在里面呢 |
[00:45] | No, wait! Don’t do that! I can’t breathe! No! | 不 等等 别这样 我不能呼吸了 |
[00:50] | And finally, it’s important | 最后 也是最重要的 |
[00:53] | to always turn the handles of your pots inward | 要始终保持你的锅柄朝内 |
[00:56] | so you don’t knock them over while cooking. | 这样你做饭时就不会不小心打翻它 |
[00:59] | Oh, thank you, Mr. Bill. | 噢 谢谢你 比尔先生 |
[01:02] | I’ll take care of that right now. | 我会马上处理好这一切 |
[01:03] | Let’s just get you out of the way. | 请你别挡路 |
[01:05] | Oh, no, Allison, I’m catching on. | 不 艾莉森 我明白了 |
[01:07] | I think you just want to be mean to me. | 我认为你是存心对我很坏 |
[01:09] | Why, what do you mean, Mr. Bill? | 为什么 你什么意思 比尔先生 |
[01:11] | So you just leave me alone right this minute. | 所以请你马上给我走开 |
[01:13] | Mr. Bill, quit giving me a hard time. | 比尔先生 离开会让我很难受的 |
[01:16] | – No, wait! Oh! – Oh! | -不 等一下 噢 -噢 |
[01:22] | Allison? Allison? | 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[01:25] | You awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[01:27] | The procedure went well. | 手术很顺利 |
[01:30] | I was explaining to your husband | 我已经跟你丈夫解释过了 |
[01:32] | that, uh, your burns were a little more severe | 你的烫伤比我们原先预料的 |
[01:34] | than we initially thought. | 要严重一些 |
[01:36] | But the skin graft took without any complications. | 但是皮肤移植没有任何并发症 |
[01:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:42] | Now, we’ve performed what’s called an allograft. | 我们进行的是异体移植手术 |
[01:45] | That means we’ve grafted some healthy skin tissue | 就是说我们从捐赠者那里采集了一些 |
[01:49] | we got from a donor onto your burns. | 健康的皮肤组织移植到你的烫伤处 |
[01:51] | The healthy skin tissue should promote healing. | 健康的皮肤组织会促进痊愈 |
[01:54] | You’ll feel some itching, | 你会觉得有些痒 |
[01:55] | maybe some discomfort over the next few weeks. | 接下来几周可能有点不舒服 |
[01:57] | But in about a month | 但是大约一个月 |
[01:59] | you’ll be almost as good as new. | 你就会恢复如初了 |
[02:01] | I’ll be releasing you | 一旦你的麻药效果过去 |
[02:02] | as soon as the effects of the anesthesia wear off. | 我就可以让你出院了 |
[02:05] | But tell me again how it happened. | 不过再告诉我一遍发生了什么事 |
[02:08] | Oh… It was so stupid. | 噢 这可太傻了 |
[02:12] | I-I was cooking dinner. | 我当时在做晚饭 |
[02:14] | Then the phone rang, | 然后电话铃响了 |
[02:16] | and I-I ran to get it, | 我跑去接 |
[02:18] | and I bumped my arm into the handle | 我的胳膊撞到了锅柄 |
[02:22] | of a pot of boiling water. | 而锅里正在煮开水 |
[02:24] | That’s why you’re supposed to turn those… | 这就是为什么你要把锅柄 |
[02:26] | …pot handles in. | 放在内侧 |
[03:16] | Okay, so it’s really late, | 好了 现在很晚了 |
[03:18] | so you just get in your bedclothes, okay, | 你去换睡衣上床好吗 |
[03:20] | and I’ll take care of everything in the kitchen. | 我去收拾厨房 |
[03:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah, babe, I’m okay. | 是的 宝贝 我很好 |
[03:24] | Well, Marie already went to bed. | 嗯 玛丽已经上床睡觉了 |
[03:26] | And I cleaned up the kitchen. | 我把厨房打扫干净了 |
[03:30] | That’s a lot of bandages. | 纱布可真厚 |
[03:32] | Okay, yow… | 好了 嗷 |
[03:36] | All right, so Marie’s got a play date | 好了 玛丽约好了去别人家玩 |
[03:38] | with, um… Emily in the morning | 明天早上去艾米丽家 |
[03:41] | and Bridgette’s got soccer practice at 9:30. | 布里奇特9点半有足球练习 |
[03:43] | I just can’t get over how they make | 我还是搞不懂为什么她们要把 |
[03:45] | – these team practices… – You okay? | -足球训练 -你还好吧 |
[03:47] | so early on Sundays mornings. | 安排周六还这么早 |
[03:49] | Well, she’s in middle school now, | 嗯 她已经上中学了 |
[03:51] | so it’s time for everyone | 现在是时候让她们 |
[03:52] | to start taking sports way too seriously. | 严肃认真的对待体育训练 |
[03:56] | She’s the equipment manager, | 她是器材管理员 |
[03:58] | so if she doesn’t bring the cones and the balls | 如果她不把这些圆锥体 |
[04:00] | and whatever else is cluttering up | 球之类的设备带到学校 |
[04:03] | our garage right now… | 我们家车库就会变得一团糟 |
[04:05] | It’s okay. I’ll take her. | 没关系 我会送她去 |
[04:07] | It’s hard to believe | 难以置信 |
[04:08] | that these skin grafts aren’t gonna leave a scar. | 这些皮肤移植居然不会留下伤疤 |
[04:11] | I know. It’s pretty amazing how an allograft works. | 是啊 这些移植手术真叫人惊讶 |
[04:15] | They count on the body’s immune system rejecting the donor skin. | 他们依靠免疫系统排斥捐赠的皮肤 |
[04:18] | That’s why there’s no scar. | 这样就不会留下伤疤 |
[04:20] | It just has to stay on there long enough | 只是要在你身上呆足够久的时间 |
[04:22] | to help the body heal. It’s all very efficient. | 帮助皮肤痊愈 非常有效 |
[04:24] | Look at you. | 看你 |
[04:25] | You look like a little boy playing with a new train set. | 你就像个小男孩在玩新火车玩具 |
[04:29] | Well, okay, I’ll admit it. | 好吧 好吧 我承认 |
[04:31] | I knocked over that pot on purpose. | 我是故意打翻那个锅的 |
[04:33] | I did it for you. | 我这样做都是为了你 |
[04:35] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[04:37] | MAN Leave your name, your number, | 伙计 留下你的姓名 号码 |
[04:38] | and a brief message. Thanks a lot. | 和简短信息 谢谢 |
[04:41] | Hey, sweetie, it’s Monica. | 嗨 亲爱的 我是莫妮卡 |
[04:42] | I just wanted to tell you that I wore the necklace | 我只是想告诉你 我今天 |
[04:44] | you gave me to the hospital today. | 把你送我的项链戴到医院去了 |
[04:46] | Got compliments all day long. | 被人称赞了一整天 |
[04:49] | Everyone said the emerald’s beautiful. | 大家都说祖母绿漂亮极了 |
[04:52] | I love it, and I love you. | 我爱这个项链 我爱你 |
[04:55] | Can’t wait to see you. | 非常想见你 |
[04:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:36] | Kinda sounds like a woman named Monica Janeway. | 听起来像是这个叫莫妮卡·珍维的女人 |
[05:39] | She’s a resident at Casa Valley Memorial Hospital. | 她在凯撒山纪念医院做实习医生 |
[05:42] | According to the police report, | 根据警察的报告 |
[05:43] | she was believed to have been forcibly abducted | 她被认为是一周前在她的公寓 |
[05:45] | from her apartment about a week ago. | 遭到强行绑架 |
[05:46] | Yeah, I saw the man who took her. | 是的 我看到了那个绑走她的男人 |
[05:49] | Well, you want to meet me over at headquarters? | 好的 你想在总部和我碰面吗 |
[05:50] | See if we can generate a sketch? | 看我们能否画一个嫌疑人素描 |
[05:52] | Lee, it’s Sunday. | 李 今天是周日 |
[05:53] | You’re supposed to be recuperating. | 你应该静养的 |
[05:55] | Am I starting something? | 我是不是挑起啥事端了 |
[05:56] | I don’t want to be starting anything. | 我可不想当始作俑者 |
[05:58] | If you’re supposed to be resting… | 如果你应该静养 |
[05:59] | Nah. She just loves me and that’s her way of showing it. | 没 她只是爱我 这是她的表达方式 |
[06:02] | I’m just all bandaged up, but I’m fine. | 我虽然浑身纱布 但其实很好 |
[06:05] | Yeah, yeah, well, me, too. | 是的 是的 我也是 |
[06:07] | Okay, two hours. I’ll see you there. | 好吧 2个小时后 总部见 |
[06:09] | I’ll try and take a look at the case file | 我会在你到达前看一看 |
[06:10] | before you get there. | 案件卷宗 |
[06:11] | Okay, see you in two hours. | 好的 2小时后见 |
[06:13] | All right, guys, here’s your snacks for your team. | 好了 孩子们 这是你们队的点心 |
[06:16] | Gotta get ready. Turn off the TV | 赶紧去换衣服准备 把电视关掉 |
[06:18] | ’cause you gotta be ready | 你们要在爸爸洗完澡之前 |
[06:19] | by the time Daddy comes out of the shower. | 全部准备好 |
[06:25] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[06:55] | Okay, have fun. We’ll see you in a couple of hours, okay? | 好吧 玩开心点 我们过几小时再见 |
[06:57] | – All right. Bye, Dad. – Bye, sweetie. | -再见 爸爸 -再见 亲爱的 |
[06:59] | – See you in a few hours. – All right. | -过会见 -好的 |
[07:02] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:05] | Are you Bridgette’s dad? | 你是布里奇特的爸爸吗 |
[07:07] | Hi. Yeah, I’m Joe Dubois. | 嗨 是的 我是乔·迪布瓦 |
[07:08] | Hi. Josh Whitman.This is my daughter Hailey. | 嗨 乔什·怀特曼 这是我女儿海利 |
[07:10] | Hello, Hailey! | 你好 海利 |
[07:11] | This is my youngest, Marie. | 这是我的小女儿 玛丽 |
[07:12] | So where have you been hiding that Bridgette? | 你家布里奇特真是真人不露相啊 |
[07:14] | Excuse me? | 啥 |
[07:15] | Bridgette. She’s quite the phenom. | 布里奇特 她简直太优秀了 |
[07:17] | -Oh, really? You think so? – Yeah. Well, | -噢 真的吗 你这样想 -是啊 |
[07:20] | Hailey’s my youngest. Youngest of three. | 海利是我最小的孩子 老三 |
[07:22] | All my girls played soccer. | 我家的女儿全都踢足球 |
[07:23] | In all that time, | 这么久以来 |
[07:24] | Bridgette is the first seventh grader | 布里奇特是我见过的第一个 |
[07:26] | I’ve ever seen start for the team. | 在七年级就加入球队的 |
[07:28] | Oh, no, you must be mistaken. | 噢 你肯定搞错了 |
[07:30] | Um, Bridgette’s the equipment manager, she’s not a player. | 布里奇特是器械管理员 她不是队员 |
[07:33] | Well, that was Bridgette Dubois | 是吗 布里奇特·迪布瓦就是那个 |
[07:35] | that just walked away from your car, right? | 刚刚从你车上跑下来的姑娘对吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:38] | She’s not just the equipment manager. | 她可不仅仅是器械管理员 |
[07:40] | She’s the starting goalie. | 她开始担任守门员了 |
[07:41] | And probably the best player on the team. | 而且很可能是球队最好的球员 |
[07:49] | Hey, Bridge! | 嗨 布里奇特 |
[07:50] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[07:51] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:54] | Uh, no, but are you… | 没有 但是你 |
[07:56] | are you one of the players? | 你是不是加入球队了 |
[07:58] | Yeah, I guess. | 是的 我猜是的 |
[08:00] | You guess? | 你猜 |
[08:03] | Yeah. Well, uh… the girl who played before me was goalie, | 是的 在我之前担任守门员的那个姑娘 |
[08:06] | she, uh, she hurt herself, | 她 嗯 她受伤了 |
[08:08] | so they put me out there for practice, | 所以她们让我练习的时候代替她 |
[08:11] | and, uh… I guess I was pretty good. | 而且 我猜我做的不错 |
[08:13] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[08:15] | Yeah. Well, don’t you have to go drop Marie off at Emily’s house? | 是啊 你不是要送玛丽去艾米丽家吗 |
[08:18] | Yeah, in a minute. | 是的 马上就去 |
[08:20] | But Bridge, why didn’t you tell us that you were on the team? | 但是你为什么不告诉我们你加入球队了 |
[08:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:24] | Your mom and I would love to come watch you play. | 你妈妈和我想去看你踢球 |
[08:26] | Well, that’s kinda the reason why I didn’t tell you. | 那也是我不告诉你们的原因 |
[08:29] | I mean, I’d get nervous. | 我会紧张的 |
[08:32] | There’s really a lot of pressure out there already, | 上场已经有很多压力了 |
[08:36] | and some of the parents out there, they take it | 有些家长在场外把这个看得 |
[08:38] | – really, really seriously. – But your mom and I aren’t like that. | -非常重要 – 我和你妈不会那样 |
[08:41] | Bridgette! | 布丽奇特 |
[08:42] | On the field. | 上场 |
[08:43] | We’re starting with penalty kicks today. | 从罚点球开始 |
[08:46] | You’re not mad, are you? | 你没生气吧 |
[08:47] | No, no, I’m not mad. | 不 不 没生气 |
[08:49] | I just, I would just, I’d love to watch you play. | 只是 只想看你踢球 |
[08:52] | Dubois? | 迪布瓦 |
[08:54] | It’s okay. Yeah. Go. | 没关系 去吧 |
[08:55] | We can’t stay today, anyway. | 不管怎样 今天我们不能留下 |
[08:59] | So this is the guy | 这是那个家伙 |
[09:00] | you saw break into her house and Taser her? | 你看见他闯入她家对她使用泰瑟枪 |
[09:03] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[09:03] | Positive. | 确定 |
[09:09] | I think he’s already in the case file. | 我想他已经在档案里了 |
[09:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is him, Doctor Heath Timlin. | 是 就是他 海斯·蒂姆利医生 |
[09:16] | Now, he’s the Chief Surgeon | 他是外科主任了 |
[09:17] | at the Transplant Surgery Center at Casa Memorial– | 纪念馆医院外科移植中心 |
[09:19] | the same hospital where Monica was a resident. | 莫妮卡任住院医生的同一家医院 |
[09:31] | This is him. This is the man I dreamt about. | 是他 我梦见的就是这个人 |
[09:33] | Allison, this man, | 艾莉森 这个人 |
[09:35] | he’s one of the top guys in his field, you know? | 他是出色的医生 知道吗 |
[09:38] | He’s-He’s not your, uh… typical kidnapper. | 他 他不是… 典型的绑架者 |
[09:41] | Well, does he have an alibi? | 他有不在场证明吗 |
[09:42] | Where was he the night that she disappeared? | 莫妮卡失踪那晚他在哪里 |
[09:44] | At home. Lives alone. | 在家 一个人 |
[09:49] | Okay, look, you saw what you saw. I get it. | 好吧 你看见了的 我明白 |
[09:51] | Maybe sometime this week if I have a couple minutes | 或许这周哪天我有时间 |
[09:53] | I’ll personally take a second look at Timlin, okay? | 我再亲自去调查蒂姆利 好吗 |
[09:56] | I’ll track him down. I’ll ask him some questions myself. | 跟踪他 亲自问他一些问题 |
[09:58] | But for the meantime, hey, it’s Sunday. | 不过目前 是星期天 |
[10:03] | What do you say you and I get out of here? | 你觉得我们下班怎么样 |
[10:08] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[10:12] | Allison, can I have my arm back, please? | 艾莉森 能放开我的胳膊吗 |
[10:14] | I… I-I can’t, I swear to God. | 我… 我不能 我发誓 |
[10:17] | I’m not doing that. | 不是我抓的 |
[10:18] | I swear to God, I got two eyes. | 我发誓 我有两只眼睛 |
[10:20] | I can feel it on my arm. | 我感觉到你抓我胳膊 |
[10:21] | You absolutely are doing this. | 当然是你抓的 |
[10:22] | Can you let go? | 能放手吗 |
[10:23] | I can’t! It… | 我不能 它… |
[10:25] | It’s like it doesn’t want you to leave. | 它就像是不想让你走 |
[10:31] | What the hell was that? | 到底怎么回事 |
[10:33] | I don’t know, I swear to you. | 不知道 我发誓 |
[10:35] | It’s like I lost control of my hand. | 就像是我控制不了我的手 |
[10:45] | And the point of this is…? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:49] | I’m not doing it. | 不是我做的 |
[10:53] | Look, what if I said maybe I’ll call the doctor today? | 如果我说 今天会给医生打电话呢 |
[11:03] | You seem to have struck a nerve. | 看起来你的哪根筋不对了 |
[11:06] | But I swear, I’m as bewildered as you are. | 我发誓 我和你一样糊涂 |
[11:10] | You might want to get that looked at. | 或许你该去看看医生 |
[11:20] | Make a fist for me. | 握紧拳头 |
[11:22] | Then release. | 然后放开 |
[11:24] | Hmm, I’m not sure what to say, Mrs. Dubois. | 我不知道该说什么 迪布瓦女士 |
[11:28] | Your hand looks just fine to me. | 你的手很好 |
[11:30] | Better than fine, given your injury. | 受了这样的伤 这样已很好了 |
[11:32] | Fine? I lost complete control of this hand this afternoon. | 但今天下午我的手完全失控了 |
[11:36] | There are tests we can run for that, if you like– | 如果你愿意 我们对此做个检查 |
[11:39] | EMG, nerve conduction– | 肌电图 神经传导 |
[11:41] | but I’m certain that’s not your problem. | 不过我肯定不是你的问题 |
[11:43] | There’s no numbness, no sign of ulnar dysfunction. | 没有麻木 尺神经功能障碍的现象 |
[11:47] | You have full range of motion. | 关节全活动度 |
[11:48] | Even the graft is coming along nicely. | 植皮也恢复的不错 |
[11:56] | Are you, uh, superstitious? | 您 您迷信吗 |
[12:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[12:03] | I hope you’re not dwelling unduly | 希望您不会对 |
[12:04] | on where the donated material for your graft | 移植皮肤的来源 |
[12:07] | might have come from. | 耿耿于怀 |
[12:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:10] | Well, we talked about this the night of your procedure. | 你手术那晚 我们讨论过 |
[12:14] | I know you were in a great deal of pain, | 我知道你承受着很大的痛苦 |
[12:15] | but you and your husband both indicated | 不过你和你丈夫都表示 |
[12:19] | that you understood. | 你能理解 |
[12:23] | You do recall that your graft came | 你还记得你移植的皮肤 |
[12:25] | from a deceased person, don’t you? | 来自一个已故之人吗 |
[12:28] | No. | 不记得 |
[12:30] | Actually, I don’t. But… | 实际上 我不知道 不过 |
[12:35] | I guess I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[12:41] | Hey. I called a cab. | 我叫了出租车 |
[12:44] | I got here as fast as I could. | 尽快赶过来了 |
[12:45] | So what happened? | 出了什么事 |
[12:46] | Why didn’t the doctor want you to drive yourself home? | 为何医生不让你开车回家 |
[12:49] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:55] | The skin graft came from a dead person. | 移植的皮肤来自一个死人 |
[12:57] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[12:59] | So… I’m me. | 怎样 我还是我 |
[13:00] | I see dead people. | 我看得到死人 |
[13:02] | – I talk to dead people. – Yeah. | -跟死人说话 -是的 |
[13:03] | I dream about dead people. | 我梦见死去的人 |
[13:05] | Okay, and? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[13:06] | And this hand and arm | 然后这只手和胳膊 |
[13:09] | are starting to do things of their own accord. | 开始自顾自的行动 |
[13:11] | Picking up things, touching people, | 拿东西 碰别人 |
[13:14] | doing all kinds of hand things | 做任何手做的事情 |
[13:16] | without me even knowing that they’re doing it. | 却在我浑然不知的情况下 |
[13:18] | Are you saying your hand is possessed? | 你是说你的手着魔了吗 |
[13:20] | It’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[13:21] | It is a little funny. | 有点好笑 |
[13:22] | And what people did you touch? | 你都碰了些什么人 |
[13:23] | Detective Scanlon. I grabbed his arm. | 斯坎隆侦探 我抓了他的胳膊 |
[13:26] | Okay, come on, wipe the smile off your face. | 好了 行了 别笑了 |
[13:29] | This is frightening. | 这挺可怕的 |
[13:30] | I mean, it’s like my hand has a mind of its own. | 就像我的手有自我意识 |
[13:34] | I can’t drive anymore. | 我控制不了它了 |
[13:36] | What if this skin came from some kind of suicidal person? | 如果这块皮肤属于一个自杀的人 |
[13:39] | What if it came from a great chef? | 如果属于大厨呢 |
[13:41] | What if it wants to steer me into a tree or something? | 如果它把我引到树上或别的地方呢 |
[13:44] | As opposed to making you simply grab the arms | 结果恰恰相反 |
[13:46] | of attractive men in law enforcement? | 只是抓住执法部门帅哥的胳膊 |
[13:49] | Allison, I don’t know how to participate | 艾莉森 我不知道 |
[13:51] | in this conversation. I just don’t. | 怎么跟你谈这事 真不知道 |
[13:54] | I mean, look, the skin on your arm is dead, okay? | 你胳膊上的皮肤来自死人 |
[13:57] | Now if you don’t want to drive, then that’s fine. | 你不想开车 没关系 |
[13:58] | I can, you know, I can do the driving for the next few days | 我能开 以后我开车 |
[14:01] | until the graft on your arm falls off, okay? | 直到胳膊上的植皮脱落 好吗 |
[14:05] | We’ll make it work. | 会好起来的 |
[14:07] | Now I need to talk to you about Bridgette. | 现在我要和你谈谈布丽奇特 |
[14:14] | Well, it’s not going to happen. | 不行 |
[14:16] | She said she doesn’t want us at the game. | 她不想让我们看比赛 |
[14:17] | She says it’s too much pressure. She doesn’t want us there? | 说那样压力太大 不想我们去 |
[14:20] | Why doesn’t she want us there? | 为什么不让我们去 |
[14:21] | By the way, when did she get the right to decide? | 顺便说一句 她什么时候有决定权了 |
[14:24] | I kind of understand it. | 我可以理解 |
[14:26] | I mean, she’s on a streak. | 我是说 她成功了 |
[14:28] | Her team’s doing great. | 她的球踢得很好 |
[14:29] | She doesn’t want anything to screw it up. | 她不想任何事干扰她 |
[14:31] | How are we going to screw it up? It’s not like we’re lunatics. | 我们怎么会干扰她呢 我们又不是疯子 |
[14:34] | It’s not like we’re going to paint our faces | 不会在脸上涂颜料 |
[14:35] | and curse at the refs. | 辱骂裁判 |
[14:37] | We just want to see our kid do something she’s good at. | 只想看孩子做擅长的事 |
[14:39] | Well, of course, but if she doesn’t want us there… | 当然 如果她不想让我们去 |
[14:43] | After I pick up Marie from school tomorrow, | 明天我接玛丽放学后 |
[14:45] | I’m going to the game. | 就直接去看 |
[14:46] | – What? – There’s two games left in the season. | -什么 -这个赛季还有两场比赛 |
[14:48] | If Bridgette’s team wins them both, | 如果布丽奇特那队赢两场 |
[14:49] | then they go to the playoffs. | 就能参加季后赛 |
[14:50] | Tomorrow’s the first game. I’m going to the game. | 明天是第一场 我要去看 |
[14:52] | – Joe. – I’m going to wait till the game starts, | -乔 -比赛开始以后 |
[14:54] | and then I’m going to sneak in. | 我悄悄进去 |
[14:55] | She’ll never even know I was there. | 她不会知道我在的 |
[14:57] | Weren’t you the one who just said we’re not lunatics? | 你不是说我们不是疯子吗 |
[15:20] | What the hell’s going on, Heath? | 到底怎么回事 海斯 |
[15:23] | What’s so important I had | 有什么重要的事 |
[15:24] | to meet you here in the middle of the night? | 非得让我半夜在这里见你 |
[15:25] | We have a mutual problem. | 我们有个共同的问题 |
[15:27] | Thought I’d make you part of the solution. | 得和你一起解决 |
[15:32] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[15:33] | This is our problem. | 这就是我们的问题 |
[15:37] | Morning, Dr. Janeway. | 早上好 珍维医生 |
[15:42] | Night, Dr. Janeway. | 晚安 珍维医生 |
[16:07] | What the…? | 这是… |
[16:18] | Night, Dr. Janeway. | 晚安 珍维医生 |
[16:33] | That doctor– the one that I saw take Dr. Janeway– | 那个医生 我看见他绑架珍维医生 |
[16:35] | you spoke to him? | 跟他谈过了吗 |
[16:37] | Don’t know what to tell you, Allison. | 不知道跟你说什么 艾莉森 |
[16:39] | I questioned him for nearly an hour. | 我问了他将近一小时 |
[16:40] | There’s nothing at all to connect him | 他跟莫妮卡·珍维的失踪 |
[16:42] | to Monica Janeway’s disappearance. | 一点联系也没有 |
[16:44] | – He has an alibi? – Same as before. | -他有不在场证明吗 -和之前一样 |
[16:46] | At home, alone. | 在家 一个人 |
[16:48] | Listen, it’s not a crime to live by yourself. | 听着 一个人住不犯法 |
[16:52] | Look, he offered to let us search his home, his office. | 他让我们搜查他家和办公室 |
[16:56] | He didn’t act like he was hiding anything. | 他的举止不像有所隐瞒 |
[16:58] | That’s because he didn’t take her to his house or his office. | 他没把她带回家或办公室 |
[17:01] | I think the man that Dr. Timlin met, | 我想是他见的那个人 |
[17:03] | I think they were at his place of business. | 在那个人的公司 |
[17:04] | Now if we can find that place, if we can find that man… | 若我们能找到那个地方 找到那个人 |
[17:26] | Welcome to the Lundgren Funeral Home. | 欢迎来到朗格恩殡仪馆 |
[17:29] | The Lundgren Funeral Home | 朗格恩殡仪馆 |
[17:30] | is the largest and most modern -What’s going on? | -本区最大最现代 -怎么回事 |
[17:32] | funeral home in the area. Why is it doing this? | -的殡仪馆 -它在干嘛 |
[17:35] | My staff and I pride ourselves on taking the time | 我和全体员工十分荣幸 |
[17:38] | to create meaningful, appropriate and personalized | 为您提供专业周到且个性化的 |
[17:42] | funeral services at affordable prices. | 丧葬服务 价格公道 |
[17:46] | My name… | 我名叫 |
[17:49] | You want to tell me what just happened here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[17:54] | I think it has to do with this skin graft. | 这和我的植皮有关 |
[17:58] | I think whoever I got the skin from | 这位皮肤捐赠者 |
[18:00] | must have really loved TV remote controls. | 很喜欢电视遥控器 |
[18:03] | And yes, I know how that sounds. | 我知道这听起来很诡异 |
[18:05] | I’m just going to go back to my desk. | 我回办公室去了 |
[18:29] | Why can’t we cheer again? | 我们为什么不欢呼 |
[18:31] | Because, sweetie, we don’t want Bridgette to notice us. | 因为不想引起布里奇特的注意 |
[18:34] | -Why? -Because she said it would make her nervous. | -为什么 -因为她说会使她紧张 |
[18:36] | -Why? -I… Can we not do this right now, please? | -她为什么紧张 -拜托 别问了 |
[18:42] | Oh! | 噢 |
[18:44] | Did you see that? | 瞧啊 |
[18:45] | That was your sister– she just did that. | 你姐姐 真棒 |
[18:47] | Look, look, look, look. Yes! | 瞧 太棒啦 |
[18:49] | Hey, Daddy, who’s that man? | 嘿 老爸 那人是谁 |
[18:50] | What man? | 哪个人 |
[18:52] | The one standing with Bridgette. | 站在布里奇特旁边的那个人 |
[18:53] | The one telling her what to do. | 那个指挥她的人 |
[18:55] | Huh? I don’t see any man. | 啊 我没看到任何人 |
[18:57] | He’s right there in the red jacket. | 他穿着红色夹克 就站在那儿 |
[19:00] | He’s definitely telling her what to do. | 正在指导她守门 |
[19:05] | I know I have to take a bath. | 我马上去洗澡 |
[19:09] | Hey, Marie, honey, why don’t you come watch a little TV | 嘿 玛瑞尔 宝贝 |
[19:12] | in the living room. | 去客厅看会儿电视吧 |
[19:18] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[19:21] | Am I in trouble? | 我闯祸了吗 |
[19:24] | No, not in trouble. | 不 你没闯祸 |
[19:26] | We want to talk to you about your friend in the red jacket. | 我们想跟你聊聊你那位穿红色夹克的朋友 |
[19:30] | Your soccer friend? | 你踢球时认识的朋友 |
[19:32] | Marie and I went to your game today, | 今天我和玛瑞尔去看你的比赛了 |
[19:35] | and she saw him standing next to you | 她看到那个人就站在你旁边 |
[19:39] | telling you what to do. | 指导你守门 |
[19:40] | What?! But I told you that I didn’t want you to come! | 什么 我叫你别来看我的比赛 |
[19:44] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[19:44] | Don’t be mad at Daddy. | 别对老爸发火 |
[19:45] | You know what, he was just excited. He was proud of you. | 他很兴奋 为你骄傲 |
[19:48] | This is not about what I did. | 别说我了 |
[19:49] | It’s about what you did. | 说说你吧 |
[19:50] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[19:52] | Now is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[19:53] | Is there some dead guy helping you in goal? | 有人在暗中帮助你守门 是吧 |
[19:56] | This is why I didn’t want you guys coming. | 这正是我不让你们来的原因 |
[19:58] | Bridge, hold on now. | 布里奇 听好了 |
[19:59] | This is serious. | 这问题很严肃 |
[20:00] | I don’t like the idea of you hanging out with adults | 我不希望你 |
[20:03] | that we don’t know. | 跟陌生成年人外出 |
[20:04] | Even if they’re dead. | 即使那些灵魂也不行 |
[20:06] | And I certainly don’t like the idea of you cheating. | 我不希望你作弊 |
[20:08] | I’m not cheating! | 我没有作弊 |
[20:10] | I’m not sure if she’s actually cheating. | 我说不准 她有没有作弊 |
[20:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:14] | Look, if there’s somebody there | 如果有个人 |
[20:16] | that-that nobody else can see but her, | 只有她看得见 |
[20:18] | and he’s telling her what to do, | 指导她守门 |
[20:21] | in my mind that’s playing with an unfair advantage. | 我认为利用不正当的优势 |
[20:23] | It’s cheating. | 就是作弊 |
[20:25] | Honey, tell us about this man. | 宝贝 说说这个人 |
[20:27] | Who is this man? | 他是谁 |
[20:28] | He’s some old soccer coach, okay? | 他是一个年长的足球教练 |
[20:31] | I met him a few weeks ago, | 几星期前我遇到他 |
[20:32] | right after our goalie got hurt. | 那时我们守门员刚好受伤 |
[20:34] | When tryouts came along, he started telling me what to do. | 预选赛时 他指导我如何守门 |
[20:38] | When I made the team, | 我入选球队后 |
[20:39] | he kind of stuck around. | 他便出现在我身边 |
[20:42] | And he’s kind of been coaching me ever since. | 自那以后 他成了我的教练 |
[20:45] | Coaching you how? | 他怎么训练你 |
[20:48] | Well… | 恩 |
[20:49] | He’s been telling me where the ball’s going | 他告诉我球的运动轨迹 |
[20:53] | and where I have to be to stop it. | 教我如何接住球 |
[20:56] | All right, well, that sure sounds like cheating to me. | 我真觉得这是作弊 |
[20:59] | Why? Just because I’m the only person who can see him? | 为什么 就因为只有我能看见他 |
[21:03] | Well, there’s a lot of other girls on our team | 我们球队有许多女孩 |
[21:05] | who are taller than me. | 长得比我高 |
[21:07] | And they can kick a ball farther than I can. | 她们球踢得比我远 |
[21:10] | And nobody calls that cheating. | 没人说那是作弊 |
[21:12] | And then there’s girls that are faster than me. | 一些女孩跑得比我快 |
[21:15] | But that’s fine. | 那也不算作弊 |
[21:16] | So why is it that the one thing that I can do, | 为什么我能做到 |
[21:19] | that maybe other people can’t, | 而别人做不到的 |
[21:21] | that thing is called cheating? | 就是作弊 |
[21:24] | I know you want me to agree with you, | 我明白你想得到我的认同 |
[21:26] | but I don’t think it’s as simple as all that. | 但我认为事情没那么简单 |
[21:28] | As all what? | 事情究竟是怎样 |
[21:29] | It’s unfair. It’s cheating. | 这不公平 是作弊 |
[21:30] | Well, no, she’s just using what she’s got, | 不 她只是凭借自己的天赋 |
[21:32] | just like every other girl on that team. | 她和球队的其他女孩没什么不同 |
[21:34] | What? | 不 |
[21:35] | And you know, she is part of that team. | 她是球队的一份子 |
[21:37] | She’s not just carrying equipment. | 她不仅仅只是帮忙拿器材 |
[21:39] | And she’s got friends. People like her. | 她有朋友 很受欢迎 |
[21:41] | I’m not sure you want to ruin all that. | 我不想你毁了这一切 |
[21:43] | Ow, that’s too tight. | 噢 系得太紧了 |
[21:44] | Okay, you know what, this is nuts. | 说真的 |
[21:45] | Look, I-I don’t care what your hand did today, | 我不在乎今天你的手做了什么 |
[21:47] | I’m not restraining it while you’ve got grafts | 我会系得松一点 你的手刚植好皮 |
[21:50] | that are still healing. | 伤口还在愈合 |
[21:51] | What? So I’m supposed to just let my hand do whatever it wants? | 难道我就该任凭我的手不听使唤 |
[21:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:56] | Well, fine. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | You should’ve seen that doctor talking to Devalos today. | 知道今天那医生和头讲话时的样子吗 |
[22:02] | So smug. | 太自以为是了 |
[22:04] | I know that he kidnapped that woman. | 我知道那个女人是他绑架的 |
[22:05] | I know he had a partner. | 我知道他有同伙 |
[22:07] | I just can’t prove it. | 只是我没有证据 |
[22:08] | I can’t even prove this second man exists. | 我甚至不能证明他有同伙 |
[22:17] | What, are we not speaking? | 你没在听吗 |
[22:19] | No, we’re speaking. | 不 我在听 |
[22:20] | I just, I just don’t have anything to add. | 我只是插不上话 |
[22:22] | Except, do you know how many sentences you begin | 你知道你刚才说了多少句 |
[22:25] | with the words “I know”? | “我知道”吗 |
[22:27] | “I know he had a partner. | 我知道他有同伙 |
[22:28] | “I know he kidnapped that woman. | 我知道那个女人是他绑架的 |
[22:30] | “I know taking instructions | 我知道 |
[22:31] | from a dead soccer coach isn’t cheating.” | 死去的足球教练指导不算作弊 |
[22:35] | What’s it like knowing everything? | 你真把自己当成神仙了吗 |
[23:08] | Oh, what? | 噢 |
[23:10] | What? What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[23:33] | You like TV. | 你喜欢看电视 |
[23:43] | The Lundgren Funeral Home | 朗格恩殡仪馆 |
[23:44] | is the largest and most modern funeral home in the area. | 是本地区规模最大最摩登的殡仪馆 |
[23:48] | My staff and I pride ourselves on taking the time | 我和全体员工十分荣幸 |
[23:51] | to create meaningful… | 为您提供专业 |
[23:52] | Is this where you had your funeral or something? | 你在这里举行葬礼吗 |
[23:55] | …and personalized funeral services | 个性化的丧葬服务 |
[23:57] | at affordable prices. | 价格公道 |
[23:58] | My name is Wayne Lundgren. | 我叫韦宁·朗格恩 |
[24:05] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[24:07] | Wayne Lundgren. | 韦宁·朗格恩 |
[24:12] | Wayne Lundgren. | 韦宁·朗格恩 |
[24:15] | Good work, hand. | 干得好 |
[24:20] | No, I’ve never seen this girl before. | 我之前从未见过这个女孩 |
[24:23] | You say she’s gone missing? | 你说她失踪了 |
[24:26] | It’s terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[24:27] | My condolences to her family. | 向他家人致以哀悼 |
[24:31] | But, uh, I still don’t understand | 但我仍然不理解 |
[24:35] | what brings you here. | 你们为何来这儿 |
[24:37] | Just following up on a lead. | 来追踪一条线索 |
[24:40] | Ever met a surgeon named Heath Timlin? | 你认识一个叫海斯·蒂姆利的外科医生吗 |
[24:43] | Dr. Timlin? Of course. | 蒂姆利医生 当然认识 |
[24:45] | His mother died last year; | 他母亲去年逝世 |
[24:46] | I arranged the funeral service for her. | 我为她举办了葬礼 |
[24:47] | Is he connected to that girl in some way? | 他与这宗案件有关吗 |
[24:50] | Well, they work together at Casa Valley Memorial Hospital. | 是的 他们是医院的同事 |
[24:53] | Huh. | 恩 |
[24:54] | Well, like I said, I’ve never met her. | 正如我所说 我从未见过她 |
[24:55] | Forgive me, I’ve got two different viewings | 抱歉 我手头 |
[24:58] | going on right now. | 还有事要忙 |
[24:59] | Uh, you’re more than welcome to take a look around, | 欢迎你们随意参观 |
[25:01] | but please do remember there are people in mourning here. | 不过有人正在举办葬礼 |
[25:03] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[25:06] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[25:07] | He knows Dr. Timlin’s… | 他认识蒂姆利医生 |
[25:08] | Allison, could you not? | 艾莉森 拜托 |
[25:09] | Hey, I’ll bet you this is the building | 我打赌 我在梦中 |
[25:11] | I saw Dr. Timlin drive his car into in my dream. | 看到蒂姆利医生开车来这里 |
[25:14] | I think this is where he brought Monica Janeway. | 我认为他把莫妮卡·珍维带来这里 |
[25:17] | Okay, but stop pointing. | 行了 别指指点点的 |
[25:18] | What? | 什么 |
[25:35] | Nobody home? | 没人在吧 |
[25:38] | Nobody with anything to say. | 他安息了吧 |
[25:44] | Okay. | 那么 |
[25:45] | So who are you, now? | 你是谁 |
[25:46] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[25:49] | What in the name of God are you doing to my husband? | 你想对我丈夫怎样 |
[25:54] | I am so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[25:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在干嘛 |
[25:59] | Do you work here? | 你是工作人员吗 |
[26:03] | Get your hand out of that casket. | 把手拿开 |
[26:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:09] | I’m gonna have to ask both of you to leave now. | 请你们离开 |
[26:11] | Now. | 立刻 |
[26:12] | I– please… | 我…抱歉 |
[26:14] | – Now. – I’m so sorry. | -马上 -对不起 |
[26:15] | My condolences. | 请节哀 |
[26:16] | Mine, too. | 请节哀 |
[26:27] | That’s okay, Bridgette. Good effort. | 好啦 布里奇特 干的不错 |
[26:30] | Why don’t you sub out, get yourself some water. | 别拼命啦 来喝点水 |
[26:33] | We don’t want to tire you out before the big game tomorrow. | 明天比赛之前可不能劳累过度 |
[26:36] | Good job. | 干的不错 |
[26:37] | Let’s hustle. | 跑起来 |
[26:43] | Come off the line and stay square to the ball. | 两脚分开成一条直线 和球成直角 |
[26:47] | How many times do I have to say it? | 我还得跟你说多少次啊 |
[26:49] | You think you’re gonna get this team into the playoffs tomorrow | 如果连最基本的都记不住的话 |
[26:51] | if you can’t even remember the fundamentals? | 明天球队怎么才能踢进季后赛 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry, Coach Swanson. | 抱歉斯万森教练 |
[26:55] | “Sorry” Doesn’t win championships, Bridgette. | 抱歉没有用 布里奇特 |
[26:58] | Focus does. | 集中注意力 |
[26:59] | And hard work. | 尽全力 |
[27:01] | And listening to the people who are here to help you succeed. | 听指挥才能赢 |
[27:04] | Like me. | 听我指挥 |
[27:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[27:08] | I’m not so sure about that. | 很矛盾 |
[27:10] | My dad thinks what we’re doing is cheating. | 我爸爸认为我们这样做属于作弊 |
[27:13] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么呢 |
[27:15] | How can coaching be cheating? | 指导也算作弊码 |
[27:18] | I’m just doing what I’ve done all my life: | 这是我毕生的事业 |
[27:20] | helping kids like you do your best. | 教像你一样的孩子踢好球 |
[27:23] | Yeah, it’s just, I know a lot of people like you, | 我明白 我认识很多像你一样的人 |
[27:26] | and… I know that they can see a lot from where they are. | 你们能看到很多别人看不到的事 |
[27:30] | I guess I was just thinking that if, you know, | 我想肯定是 |
[27:33] | you could see where all the shots are gonna go… | 你可以看到足球运行的轨迹 |
[27:36] | Look, you don’t want me here… | 你不希望我帮你 |
[27:40] | I will happily find some other athlete who needs my help. | 很容易找到别的希望我帮助的人 |
[27:45] | But I want you to be clear about something, young lady. | 但希望你明白 孩子 |
[27:48] | I am not a cheater. | 我没作弊 |
[27:50] | And you are not a cheater. | 你也没作弊 |
[27:52] | Now, I don’t know where you’re getting your information, | 不知道你听谁说的 |
[27:54] | but I cannot see where the ball is going to go. | 我预测不了球的运行方向 |
[27:59] | What I can do is what I could always do: | 我现在做的事和我生前做的一样 |
[28:01] | study the opposition, learn their habits, | 研究对手 研究他们的习惯 |
[28:05] | identify their weaknesses, and then share those things | 分析他们的弱点 |
[28:08] | with my players. | 之后跟我的队员讨论 |
[28:10] | Hmm? Hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[28:11] | Now, if that’s not something you’re interested in, that’s fine. | 如果你对此不感兴趣 那么好吧 |
[28:15] | Just say the word, I’ll be on my way. | 只要告诉我一声 我立刻离开 |
[28:17] | You think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[28:20] | Just keep in mind, | 好好想想 |
[28:23] | I won’t be the only one you’ll be disappointing. | 你不只会辜负我一个人 |
[28:37] | This is you, right? | 是你的吧 |
[28:39] | That’s you doing that? | 你做的吗 |
[28:40] | Yes, this is me. | 是的 是我 |
[28:42] | And so is this. | 看这个 |
[28:44] | And this. And this. | 这样 这样 |
[28:47] | That’s uncalled for. | 不用这样 |
[28:49] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮帮你 |
[28:51] | You’re the one who tried to take the pants off a corpse today. | 你今天差点脱了尸体的裤子 |
[28:53] | Oh, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[28:55] | So you gonna see him again? | 你没再见过他吗 |
[28:57] | Why, you jealous? | 你嫉妒了吗 |
[28:59] | Touch. | 字幕 |
[29:01] | I still have one good hand left. | 我还有右手可以用呢 |
[29:03] | Thank God for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:06] | Better to kiss you with. | 还是亲你比较好 |
[29:11] | Let’s get her on the table. | 把她放桌上 |
[29:12] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底怎么了啊 |
[29:14] | Who is this woman? | 这女人是谁 |
[29:15] | She’s a resident at the hospital. | 医院的实习医生 |
[29:17] | I’m afraid she’s figured out what we’ve been up to. | 我们的事被她发现了 |
[29:20] | What? How? | 什么 怎么发现的 |
[29:21] | Everyone in the surgical department knows | 外科有谁不知道 |
[29:23] | I’m in charge of the tissue bank | 我在管理组织库 |
[29:24] | where the hospital gets most of its skin and bone. | 医院大部分的皮肤和骨骼都从这来 |
[29:26] | She noticed | 她发现 |
[29:28] | that some of the bone they’d acquired | 从我这拿走的骨骼 |
[29:29] | from me had cancerous cells in it. | 带有癌细胞 |
[29:31] | Now, there’s no way someone with cancer is gonna make it | 患癌症的人没办法通过 |
[29:33] | through the normal organ donation protocols. | 正常的捐献协议 |
[29:37] | She figured something was up. | 她发现了证据 |
[29:39] | She was gonna report it. | 而且要把结果公之于众 |
[29:42] | She came to me as a courtesy. | 还很好心的来找我 |
[29:44] | Thought there’d been some kind of oversight. | 告诉我这里存在漏洞 |
[29:47] | You told me that this was all untraceable. | 你跟我说没人会发现的 |
[29:49] | These people we’re cutting up are not donors. | 我们解剖的人并不是捐赠者 |
[29:52] | I faked the paperwork on all the tissue | 我伪造了所有 |
[29:54] | that comes out of this place. | 从这里来的捐献文书 |
[29:55] | How else am I gonna sell it? | 要不然我怎么卖 |
[29:57] | So, yeah, Wayne, we’re untraceable. | 所以我们不会被发现的 |
[30:00] | As long as nobody conducts a probe into my tissue bank, | 只要没人深入调查组织库 |
[30:04] | as long as you don’t sell me | 只要你不再把 |
[30:05] | any more bone from a guy with stage three cancer. | 三期癌症病人的骨骼卖给我 |
[30:08] | What are you gonna do to her? | 你要把她怎么样 |
[30:11] | Get rid of her, of course. | 当然是除掉她 |
[30:13] | We’re gonna get rid of her. | 我们得除掉她 |
[30:15] | Go fire up your crematorium. | 带去火葬场把她烧了 |
[30:17] | Soon as I’m done with Dr. Janeway, we can burn up | 取下我们需要的东西之后 |
[30:20] | what’s left of her. | 立刻把她火化 |
[30:21] | “What’s left of her”? | 取什么东西 |
[30:22] | Don’t be so queasy. | 别傻了 |
[30:24] | This girl’s tissue is gonna bring us a lot of money. | 这个女人的组织可是很值钱的 |
[30:27] | If you were sick, wouldn’t you want the bone | 如果你是患者的话 |
[30:29] | of a healthy young woman? | 你不想要这么健康的骨头吗 |
[30:32] | Wouldn’t you love just a… | 你不想要… |
[30:34] | just a little bit of that flawless skin? | 这么完美的皮肤吗 |
[30:52] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[30:53] | Monica, is that you? | 莫妮卡 那个是你吗 |
[31:07] | I’m sorry… you believe you’ve been walking around | 抱歉 你觉得莫妮卡·珍维的皮肤 |
[31:11] | with a piece of Monica Janeway’s skin? | 在支配你吗 |
[31:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:14] | That transplant surgeon, Dr. Timlin, | 那个外科移植医生蒂姆利 |
[31:16] | he owns a tissue bank. | 他经营了一家组织库 |
[31:18] | He sells bone and skin to hospitals all over the Southwest. | 卖皮肤和骨骼给西南部的医院 |
[31:21] | He pays Wayne Lundgren | 他收买了殡仪馆的韦宁·朗格恩 |
[31:23] | to take tissue from the corpses at his funeral home… | 从尸体上取下组织 |
[31:26] | from people who aren’t even organ donors. | 不管死者有没有捐赠 |
[31:29] | Then Timlin fakes the donation paperwork | 蒂姆利伪造了捐赠文书 |
[31:31] | and sells the organs on the open market. | 公开卖掉这些组织 |
[31:34] | It’s quite a story. | 故事很精彩 |
[31:35] | Well, it gets better than that. | 还不只呢 |
[31:37] | When Monica Janeway figured out what he was doing, | 莫妮卡·珍维发现了他的所作所为之后 |
[31:39] | Timlin murdered her, then cut her up for parts. | 蒂姆利杀了她 还割下了她的组织 |
[31:42] | I wound up with a piece of her skin on my arm. | 我的胳膊上就移植了她的皮肤 |
[31:44] | Wait a second, Allison. The guy’s a transplant surgeon. | 等一下 他可是个移植外科医生 |
[31:47] | He’s got to be making in the high six figures. | 年薪已经是六位数了 |
[31:49] | Why would he be sneaking around dissecting people? | 为什么他还要做这种事 |
[31:50] | What, rich people don’t want to be richer? | 富人就不想更富了吗 |
[31:53] | Come on, the guy’s been divorced three times. | 他已经离了三次婚 |
[31:55] | That’s a lot of alimony. | 那赡养费可是不少啊 |
[31:56] | Look, I’m telling you, I have Dr. Janeway’s skin on my arm. | 我胳膊上就有珍维医生的皮肤 |
[31:59] | If we can prove that my skin graft matches her DNA, | 我们可以拿皮肤对比她的DNA |
[32:02] | and we can get the hospital to verify | 我们去医院查一下 |
[32:04] | that this skin came from Dr. Timlin’s tissue bank… | 这块皮肤肯定是在蒂姆利的组织库买的 |
[32:07] | Then the doctor would have to explain | 看看他要怎么解释 |
[32:08] | how he came to sell the skin of a missing woman. | 皮肤竟然来自一个失踪的女人 |
[32:10] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[32:11] | I’ll run the test right away. | 我现在就安排检验 |
[32:13] | In the meantime, make sure you have some officers | 在此期间 你派人跟着 |
[32:15] | following both the funeral home owner and Dr. Timlin. | 殡仪馆老板和蒂姆利医生 |
[32:18] | If the skin on Allison’s arm matches Monica Janeway’s DNA, | 要是DNA相符的话 |
[32:21] | I’ll want them both picked up right away. | 直接抓人 |
[32:22] | It’ll match. It’s her skin. | 肯定相符 就是她的皮肤 |
[32:35] | So what do you think, Coach Swanson? | 你怎么想的 斯万森教练 |
[32:37] | How much are we gonna win this one by? | 我们有多少胜算 |
[32:40] | Open your eyes, Dubois. | 睁大眼睛迪布瓦 |
[32:42] | This team you’re playing today. | 你今天的对手 |
[32:44] | They are a formidable force. | 很强大 |
[32:52] | Talk to me, Coach. | 教教我呀教练 |
[32:53] | That ball gonna make it here? | 球会从这边来吗 |
[32:55] | Left side? | 左边吗 |
[32:56] | Right side? | 还是右边 |
[32:57] | Come on. What’s your instinct? | 你的本能呢 |
[33:04] | Coach? | 教练 |
[33:05] | Coach, a little help? | 教练 帮帮我啊 |
[33:10] | It’s okay, Bridgette. Good effort. | 布里奇特 怎么了啊 |
[33:17] | “Coach D. Swanson”? | D·斯万森教练 |
[33:42] | That’s the half! | 中场休息 |
[33:44] | It’s okay, ladies. It’s just one half. | 美女们 中场休息啦 |
[33:45] | We have 30 more minutes to make a game of it. | 休息30分钟 |
[33:48] | Let’s go! Let’s hustle! | 来吧 快点 |
[33:55] | Hey, you okay, Bridge? | 你还好吧布里奇特 |
[33:59] | You seem a little… off today. | 你今天有点…不在状态 |
[34:02] | Yeah, it’s just, | 有一点 |
[34:04] | I think I might have hurt my knee. | 膝盖受伤了 |
[34:07] | Maybe I should sit out the rest of the game. | 也许我该离场 |
[34:10] | Really? You’re in that much pain? | 真的吗 真的有那么疼吗 |
[34:14] | Why don’t you try walking it off? | 你先走动一下 |
[34:16] | See how you feel in ten minutes. | 看十分钟后会不会好点 |
[34:31] | Hey, Dubois… | 迪布瓦 |
[34:33] | how you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[34:35] | How am I holding up? | 什么怎么样 |
[34:37] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 |
[34:38] | I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[34:40] | that you gave me that whole entire lecture yesterday | 你昨天跟我说了一堆 |
[34:42] | about cheating. | 关于作弊的鬼话 |
[34:44] | You! The biggest cheater of all time. | 而你 却是有史以来最大的骗子 |
[34:46] | Why you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[34:48] | Just ’cause I didn’t help you for part of a game? | 就因为我前半场没帮你 |
[34:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:51] | I saw the sign. | 我看到那牌子了 |
[34:53] | I get it now. | 我知道了 |
[34:54] | That’s your team. | 那是你的球队 |
[34:55] | And this is your field. | 这是你的场地 |
[34:57] | And the only reason you helped me out in the first place is | 一开始之所以帮我 |
[35:00] | because you wanted to play a team | 是因为你想打一支 |
[35:02] | that you knew you could beat | 你知道能打赢的队伍 |
[35:04] | so that you’d be certain to go to the championships. | 这样你就能进决赛了 |
[35:06] | Well, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[35:09] | And the reason you accepted my help? | 那你接受我帮助的原因呢 |
[35:11] | Wasn’t it because you thought it would make you a winner? | 不是因为你觉得我会让你赢吗 |
[35:14] | Wasn’t it because you liked being popular? | 不是因为你喜欢受欢迎 |
[35:16] | Liked having friends? | 喜欢有朋友的感觉吗 |
[35:18] | How is that not cheating? | 那就不是作弊吗 |
[35:20] | Did you practice more than everyone else? | 你有比别人更努力的练习吗 |
[35:23] | Did you spend every moment after school | 你把放学后的时间 |
[35:26] | honing your moves? | 都拿来练习动作吗 |
[35:27] | Changing your diet? | 有改变你的饮食习惯 |
[35:28] | Exercising to improve your body? | 有做运动加强体质吗 |
[35:30] | No, you did not. | 没有 都没有 |
[35:31] | You let someone else tell you what to do, | 你让别人告诉你怎么做 |
[35:34] | and then you took the credit for it. | 然后从中获益 |
[35:39] | Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. | 真是一百步笑五十步 |
[35:41] | Bridgette Dubois, you are a lazy little girl who wants | 布里奇·迪布瓦 你就是个 |
[35:44] | to be on a winning team, but has no interest in doing | 不愿付出任何努力 |
[35:47] | any of the work to make it happen. | 又想获得胜的小懒蛋 |
[35:49] | You’re as phony as that limp you used | 你假的要死 就像你走过来时 |
[35:52] | getting over here. | 装瘸装的一样假 |
[35:55] | My old team is going to destroy you. | 我的队伍会毁掉你 |
[36:01] | Or destroy whoever it is they end up putting in | 或是毁掉他们 |
[36:04] | to take your place. | 找来替你的那个人 |
[36:07] | Now limp on back to your bench | 你再装瘸腿走回去吧 |
[36:09] | and stop acting like you’ve been wronged. | 别一副受冤枉的样子了 |
[36:12] | You’re going to get out of this thing | 你最终获得的 |
[36:14] | exactly what you’ve put into it… | 会跟你付出的一样多 |
[36:17] | nothing. | 那就是 什么也没有 |
[36:19] | Dubois, come on! | 迪布瓦 过来 |
[36:20] | Let’s take a look at that knee | 让我看看你的膝盖 |
[36:22] | and figure out what we’re doing for the second half! | 然后商量一下下半场该怎么办 |
[36:24] | I’ll be right there. | 马上来 |
[36:29] | Thanks for giving me the last word. | 谢谢你给我的定论 |
[36:32] | Bridgette Dubois, you are a lazy little girl who wants | 布里奇·迪布瓦 你就是个 |
[36:36] | to be on a winning team, but has no interest in doing | 不愿付出任何努力 |
[36:39] | any of the work to make it happen. | 又想要获胜的小懒蛋 |
[36:41] | You’re as phony as that limp you used getting over here. | 你假的要死 就像你装瘸装的一样假 |
[36:51] | So how’s that knee? | 膝盖怎么样了 |
[36:52] | It’s great. | 好了 |
[36:55] | I’m great. | 我好着呢 |
[37:24] | I’m hungry! | 我饿了 |
[37:26] | The pasta’ll be ready in a few minutes. | 意粉一会就做好 |
[37:28] | Hopefully, your sister will be here by then. | 你姐也该回来了 |
[37:33] | Hey. Hello? | 你回来啦 |
[37:34] | Hey. Ask me how we did. | 问我赛果怎样 |
[37:36] | How did you do? | 赛果怎么样 |
[37:37] | They killed us eight to two. | 他们八比二赢了我们 |
[37:38] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[37:39] | Now ask me how I did? | 问问我踢得怎么样 |
[37:41] | Okay. How’d you do? | 好 你踢得怎么样 |
[37:43] | I never played so hard in my life. | 我这辈子都没这么努力过 |
[37:45] | It was great. | 感觉棒极了 |
[37:46] | It was awful. | 踢得一塌糊涂 |
[37:47] | But it was great. | 但是感觉棒极了 |
[37:49] | I made a ton of mistakes, | 犯了无数错误 |
[37:51] | but I put everything I had into it. | 但尽了全力 |
[37:54] | And I actually got something out of it. | 而且确实有收获 |
[37:57] | Mistakes? I’m confused. | 犯错误 我没明白 |
[37:59] | I didn’t think your friend the ghost | 那个鬼魂朋友 |
[38:01] | let you make mistakes. | 应该不允许你犯错呀 |
[38:02] | Yeah, well, he decided not to show up today. | 他今天决定不出现了 |
[38:06] | For me, anyways. And I’m glad. | 至少不为我出现 我觉得挺好 |
[38:10] | And by the way, next season? | 顺便说一下 下个赛季 |
[38:11] | I’d love for you guys to come to my games. | 欢迎你们来看我比赛 |
[38:13] | You, too, Marie. | 你也是 玛丽 |
[38:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:22] | Allison, it’s Manuel. I thought you’d want to know | 艾莉森 我是曼纽尔 跟你说一下 |
[38:25] | that we have the preliminary results back from the DNA test | 我们拿到今早对你移植的皮肤所做的 |
[38:28] | we ran on your skin graft this morning. | DNA检测的初步结果了 |
[38:30] | I’m sorry, but we’re not getting a match | 很抱歉 但是结果跟 |
[38:32] | for Monica Janeway’s DNA. | 莫妮卡·珍维的DNA不匹配 |
[38:34] | What? | 什么 |
[38:35] | Apparently ever since the graft was applied to your arm, | 显然 皮肤移植到你手臂上后 |
[38:38] | it’s been mingling with your own skin, | 跟你自身的皮肤结合 |
[38:39] | and that’s made it impossible to obtain | 组织内已经无法提取 |
[38:41] | any sort of usable DNA sample from the tissue. | 任何有用的DNA样本了 |
[38:44] | I’m sorry, but I thought you’d want to know. | 抱歉 但是我想应该告诉你 |
[38:48] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[38:49] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[38:53] | Thanks for calling. | 谢谢 |
[38:55] | We’re gonna have to be careful with this one, doc. | 我们要小心对待这个人 医生 |
[38:58] | Right. Of course. | 好 当然 |
[39:00] | Got a long life ahead of him, this one. | 这个人还有一辈子要活 |
[39:01] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[39:03] | We’re not cremating this one. | 这个人不火化 |
[39:05] | The family wants an open casket, | 家人要开馆入殓 |
[39:06] | and the viewing is tomorrow. | 追悼会在明天 |
[39:08] | So if you take too much tissue from him, | 如果你从他身上取太多组织的话 |
[39:10] | they’ll notice. | 会被他家人发现的 |
[39:10] | Relax, Wayne. | 放松点 韦宁 |
[39:12] | I’m only gonna take skin and bone from below the waist. | 我只从腰部以下的位置取皮肤和骨头 |
[39:14] | No one’s gonna be any the wiser. | 没人会发现 |
[39:24] | We reached out to the family of the man you dreamt about. | 我们联系了你梦中男人的家属 |
[39:28] | His name was Norman Kent. | 他叫诺曼·肯特 |
[39:30] | When we told his widow that | 当我们告诉他的遗孀 |
[39:32] | we suspected her late husband had | 我们怀疑她过世的丈夫 |
[39:33] | been a victim of Lundgren and Timlin’s scheme, | 可能是朗格恩和蒂姆利阴谋的受害人时 |
[39:35] | she gave us permission to exhume his corpse. | 她同意我们把他的尸体挖出来 |
[39:37] | No sooner had the medical examiner removed | 验尸员脱下肯特先生的裤子 |
[39:39] | Mr. Kent’s pants than she discovered a significant amount | 发现他的下半身 |
[39:42] | of skin tissue was missing. | 少了大量皮肤组织 |
[39:43] | In addition, the bones | 除此之外 |
[39:45] | of his hips and legs had been replaced | 他的臀骨和腿骨也被移走了 |
[39:47] | with common PVC piping. | 取而代之的是普通的聚氯乙烯管 |
[39:49] | We confronted Lundgren with the evidence, | 我们拿证据跟朗格恩对质 |
[39:51] | and he copped to the scam right away. | 他马上承认了他的罪行 |
[39:53] | We’re picking up Dr. Timlin as we speak. | 我们已派人去抓蒂姆利医生 |
[39:55] | Well, good. So they’re both under arrest | 不错 这么说他们一个已被捕 |
[39:57] | or they will be. | 一个马上就要被捕了 |
[39:58] | Well, they’re both under arrest | 他们是因 |
[39:59] | for conspiring to sell organs. | 合谋贩卖器官被捕 |
[40:02] | But Lundgren didn’t admit to killing Monica Janeway. | 但朗格恩不承认杀害莫妮卡·珍维 |
[40:04] | And there’s still nothing concrete | 我们也没有铁证 能把他们其中 |
[40:05] | tying her to either man. | 任何一个跟她的死联系起来 |
[40:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:08] | They’re just gonna get away with chopping her to pieces? | 他们把她大卸八块后却可以逍遥法外吗 |
[40:10] | They’ll each do jail time for their role in the organ scam. | 他们会为倒卖器官而坐牢 |
[40:14] | But at this point, it’s a very real possibility | 但目前来讲 他们很有可能 |
[40:16] | that they’ll never be held accountable | 永远不需要 |
[40:18] | for the murder of Dr. Janeway. | 对珍维医生的谋杀案负责 |
[40:33] | Monica, what are you doing? | 莫妮卡你在干吗 |
[40:36] | Why don’t you want me to leave? | 你为什么不让我走 |
[41:04] | What? Is something wrong? | 怎么了 出了什么事吗 |
[41:06] | Why are you staring at me? | 你为什么盯着我看 |
[41:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:09] | I-I work for the district attorney’s office. | 我在地方检察官办公室工作 |
[41:12] | Um, ma’am, do you mind me asking you | 夫人 你介不介意我问一下 |
[41:14] | what you’re doing here? | 你在这里干吗 |
[41:16] | I’m waiting for my husband, Wayne Lundgren. | 我在等我的丈夫 韦宁·朗格恩 |
[41:19] | He said the police had a few questions for him. | 他说警察有点事要问他 |
[41:23] | What are you doing?! My husband gave me that necklace. | 你干吗 那项链是我丈夫送给我的 |
[41:25] | Give that back to me! | 项链还给我 |
[41:26] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[41:27] | I don’t even know why I just did that. | 我不知道为什么会这么做 |
[41:31] | Give me that back! My husband gave that to me. | 还给我 那是我丈夫给我的 |
[41:33] | Well, it wasn’t your husband’s to give. | 你丈夫无权把它给你 |
[41:35] | It belongs to a woman named Monica Janeway. | 这项链属于一个名叫莫妮卡·珍维的女人 |
[41:37] | A woman that your husband helped murder. | 被你丈夫协助杀害了的女人 |
[41:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:41] | My Wayne? | 我丈夫韦宁吗 |
[41:42] | Yes, your Wayne. | 没错 你丈夫韦宁 |
[41:43] | He took it off her neck | 他割破她的喉咙后 |
[41:44] | right after he helped slit her throat. | 从她脖子上取下了这条项链 |
[41:47] | I’m hoping that there’s some microscopic specks of blood | 我希望上面还能找到细微的血迹 |
[41:49] | on it, blood that will help us | 帮我们把你的丈夫 |
[41:51] | put your husband and his partner on death row. | 和他的同伙打成死囚 |
[41:54] | Right, Monica? | 对吧 莫妮卡 |
[42:00] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[42:03] | Well, no… | 不认识 |
[42:05] | actually, we’ve never met. | 我们从未谋面 |
[42:08] | But I’m very close with Monica Janeway. | 但是我跟莫妮卡·珍维很熟 |
[42:11] | And she wanted me to tell you | 她想让我告诉你 |
[42:13] | how very much she’s looking forward to seeing you again. | 她很期待再次见到你 |