时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | john*** | 约翰 亚当斯绕地球飞行 1962年 2月24日 “当…时 你在哪里?” |
[00:02] | “Where were you when…?” | 猫王去世 1977年8月16日 “当…时 你在哪里?” |
[00:02] | elvis*** | 猫王去世 1977年8月16日 |
[00:04] | It’s the question we ask each other | 我们会彼此询问这问题 |
[00:05] | woodstock*** | 伍德斯托克音乐节 1969年8月15日 当某一时刻如此冲击 |
[00:05] | when a moment comes along that’s so powerful, | 当某一时刻如此冲击 |
[00:08] | so utterly huge, | 如此强大的到来 |
[00:11] | that everyone everywhere feels the same thing. | 日本与美国交战 1941年12月7日 世界各处的人们都同样的感受到了 |
[00:11] | japan*** | 日本与美国交战 1941年12月7日 |
[00:17] | Whether we’re consumed with fear… | 不论我们是否处于恐惧中 |
[00:22] | President Kennedy died… | 肯尼迪总统遇刺… |
[00:24] | …or grief | 或悲伤中 |
[00:28] | or elation… | 或喜悦中 |
[00:29] | That’s one small step for man,one giant leap… | 看似一个人的一小步 却是巨大的飞跃 |
[00:33] | …we’re doing it together. | 我们共同经历着 |
[00:37] | And for someone like me– | 对像我这般 |
[00:38] | someone uniquely sensitive– | 极度敏感的人来说 |
[00:41] | all that emotion floating around out there can be a powerful thing. | 那么多的情感在四处飘荡是可怕的事 |
[00:45] | I was way too young to understand Watergate, | 我还小 无法理解水门事件 |
[00:48] | but even so,I was so filled with emotions that made no sense to me, | 即便如此 我依然被对我毫无意义的情感充斥着 |
[00:52] | I had to stay home from preschool for two weeks | 我不得不向幼儿园校长请假 |
[00:55] | after the president resigned. | 呆在家2个星期 |
[00:57] | You wouldn’t think a three-year-old could even be depressed, | 你无法想到一个三岁的孩子会沮丧 |
[01:00] | but there I was,too disheartened to even move. | 但我就是 沮丧到动弹不得 |
[01:04] | On the other hand,when the Berlin Wall finally came down, | 另一方面 当柏林墙最终倒塌 |
[01:09] | I didn’t come down for a month. | 我昏迷了一个月 |
[01:12] | And that’s the way it’s been my whole life. | 我一生都是这般度过 |
[01:14] | Whatever the world is feeling,it crashes over me like a tidal wave. | 不管这世界有何种情绪 都会如海啸般向我袭来 |
[01:18] | I just have to ride it out. | 我只能选择撑住 |
[01:25] | But part of me has always wondered, | 但有时我也很想知道 |
[01:27] | what if something happened that was so big,so awful | 如果有某件非常可怕的事情发生 |
[01:33] | that it caused a surge of collective emotion | 产生出聚集的情感 |
[01:35] | that I just couldn’t handle? | 让我无法承受呢? |
[01:38] | Would I shut down completely? | 我会彻底的倒下吗? |
[01:45] | emergency*** | 紧急行动通知 |
[01:49] | has been issued*** | 对整个国家发布 |
[01:52] | Would I go crazy? | 我会疯吗? |
[02:16] | Hey,Allison,you all right? | 嘿 Allison 你还好吧? |
[02:20] | Yeah,I just had a bad dream. | 是的 我只是做了个恶梦 |
[02:25] | Anything important? | 有什么特别的吗? |
[02:28] | Just the end of the world. | 如果世界末日了 |
[02:33] | Is there anyone we should call? | 我们需要给谁打电话吗? |
[02:38] | No,there’s no one I can think of. | 没有 我想不到打给谁 |
[02:43] | Then,come on. Let’s go back to sleep. | 好吧 那我们继续睡吧 |
[02:49] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[03:29] | Medium S07E06 | 灵媒缉凶 |
[03:39] | Seismologists are saying | 地震学家说 |
[03:40] | that last night’s earthquake registered a 4.9 on the Richter scale. | 昨晚的地震震级为里氏4.9级 |
[03:44] | It is the third quake to strike Central Arizona in the past week. | 这是过去的一星期里 中央亚利桑那州的第三次地震 |
[03:49] | 4.9,huh? Is that big? | 4.9级? 很严重吗? |
[03:52] | Mm. Yeah,that’s big. That’s,uh,big enough to be on the news. | 是的 很严重 严重到成为了一则新闻 |
[03:55] | What a rip-off. I didn’t feel anything. | 骗人 我什么都没感觉到 |
[03:57] | Hey,we got to get moving.You guys got to get to school, | 嘿 动起来 你们要去学校 |
[03:59] | and I got a place I got to be. | 我也有地方要去呢 |
[04:01] | I don’t know about that. | 我又不知道 |
[04:03] | Maybe we should stay home from school. | 也许我们该呆在家里不上学 |
[04:05] | I mean,what if there’s another quake? | 万一又有地震呢? |
[04:09] | Wouldn’t you rather have us here? | 你应该更希望我们呆在家吧? |
[04:10] | Come on,Bridgette. You’re going to scare your sister. | 行了 Bridgette 你吓着妹妹了 |
[04:13] | Wait. Bridgette. Look at your… your nails. | 等一下 Bridgette 看你的…指甲 |
[04:15] | When’s the last time you washed your hands? | 你上次洗手是什么时候了? |
[04:18] | While many historians will no doubt claim the decision of Americans | 许多历史学家无疑将美国人创立 |
[04:23] | to create a dual-chambered legislature… known as a what,class? | 双重立法机关的决定称为什么 同学们? |
[04:30] | – Mom,you okay? – Yeah,baby. | – 妈妈 你怎么了? – 没事 宝贝 |
[04:32] | I’m fine. Just wash your hands. | 我很好 你快洗手 |
[04:36] | – My nails are clean,Mommy. – Yeah,I’m sure they are,baby. | – 我的指甲很干净 妈妈 – 是的 我相信 宝贝 |
[04:45] | All right,children. Time to clean up and put everything away. | 好了 孩子们 到时间把东西清理放好 |
[04:57] | Marie,honey,do you have your art class today? | Marie 甜心 你今天有美术课吗? |
[05:00] | No,not today. | 不 今天没有 |
[05:01] | Okay. Here. Go put this in your backpack. | 好的 把这个放书包 |
[05:05] | As soon as we load these dishes,we’re out of here. | 等我放好盘子 我们就出发 |
[05:11] | There she is. | 你来了 |
[05:14] | You feel that quake last night? | 你感觉到昨晚的地震吗? |
[05:15] | Yeah,no,I just slept right through it. How about you? | 没有 我一觉到天亮 你呢? |
[05:17] | No. Lynn and I were sleeping like babies. | 没有 Lynn和我睡得跟宝宝似地 |
[05:19] | The baby,on the other hand… that kid’s got a set of lungs on her. | 但是宝宝 却哭不停 |
[05:22] | Anyway,we got quite an interesting John Doe here. | 这儿是个有趣的无名氏 |
[05:25] | I was hoping you might be able to lend a hand. | 我希望你能帮个忙 |
[05:29] | Actually,I’d settle for a torso,a head, | 实际上 我更希望你能给我躯干 头部 |
[05:32] | anything you can give me to help identify the owner of this thing. | 能让我确定这手的主人 |
[05:35] | Morgue humor. That’s nice. | 太平间幽默 不错嘛 |
[05:38] | Homeless guy found it while he was Dumpster-diving last night. | 流浪汉昨天在翻垃圾时发现的 |
[05:41] | It was all wrapped up in bubble wrap. | 用气泡膜包裹着 |
[05:43] | M.E. says the hand’s from a male. | 法医说是男性的手 |
[05:45] | Thinks it was chopped off five or six days ago. | 大概5到6天前被砍的 |
[05:47] | Other than that,we don’t have much. | 除此之外 没有其他线索了 |
[05:49] | Fingerprints don’t match anything in the system. Neither does the DNA. | 系统中没有匹配的指纹和DNA |
[05:53] | Is that a burn? | 这是烧伤吗? |
[05:55] | Where? | 哪里? |
[05:57] | – There. – You mean this? | – 这里 – 你指这个? |
[06:14] | Allison? Hello? Is that what you’re talking about? | Allison? 怎么了? 你在说这个吗? |
[06:17] | You mean. you mean this? | 你是指这个吗? |
[06:19] | No,no,no. This. This,uh… that looks like a burn. | 不 不 这个…像烧伤 |
[06:23] | That’s a birthmark. I already checked with,uh,Missing Persons. | 这是胎记 我已经查过失踪人口了 |
[06:26] | No one’s filed a report about anybody with a mark like that on their hand. | 没有报案里提到手上有这样的记号 |
[06:31] | – You okay? – Yeah… no. What time do you have? | – 你没事吧? – 不…没事 几点了? |
[06:37] | 10:10. Why? Anything else? | 10点10分 怎么了? 有什么吗? |
[06:43] | Uh,I’m sorry that I didn’t have anything to… | 对不起 我没法… |
[06:47] | to offer you on the hand. | 帮到你什么 |
[06:49] | Well,something will turn up. Like maybe the rest of him. | 没事 会有发现的 比如他身体的其他部分 |
[07:14] | – Hey,Joe. – Hi. | – 嘿 Joe – 嗨 |
[07:16] | Saw you pull up. You got a second? | 看到你停车了 聊两句? |
[07:18] | Yes. Russ,absolutely. What’s going on? | Russ 当然 怎么了? |
[07:20] | Oh,it’s Mrs. Halstead’s old house. | Halstead太太那旧屋的事啦 |
[07:23] | Ever since the bank put it into foreclosure, | 自从银行行使抵押 |
[07:25] | the lawn’s turned into Jurassic Park,and… | 草坪就变成了侏罗纪公园… |
[07:27] | and now I guess some kids have figured out the place is empty. | 我猜有些孩子大概认为这地方没人住 |
[07:31] | Yeah. I-I saw some graffiti there last week. | 是的 我上星期看到有人涂鸦 |
[07:34] | Uh,it was gone right away,so I guess the bank painted it over. | 不过很快就没了 我以为银行粉刷了 |
[07:37] | No,no,no. That was me. I’ve painted it twice now. | 不不 是我 我粉刷过两次 |
[07:40] | Came out to get the paper this morning,and there it is again. | 早上出来拿报纸 发现又这样了 |
[07:44] | You know Judy and I put our place up on the market,right? | 你知道Judy和我把房子拍卖了吧? |
[07:46] | Every time a potential buyer drives by, | 每次有买家开车经过 |
[07:48] | they take one look at that eyesore,and they run the other way. | 他们看一眼这房子 就开走了 |
[07:51] | It’s killing my property value. | 这秒杀了我的房价 |
[07:53] | It’s killing all of our property values. | 把我们所有人的房价都秒杀了 |
[07:55] | That’s why I’m going around asking everybody | 所以我跟每个人都打声招呼 |
[07:56] | just to keep a lookout for these idiots. | 稍微留意一下 |
[07:58] | – Yeah,absolutely. – I appreciate that. | – 是的 当然 – 谢谢 |
[08:00] | I mean,maybe one of us will catch these punks | 也许我们有谁能把这些庞克族 |
[08:03] | in the act and get them arrested. | 逮个正着 抓起来呢 |
[08:05] | ‘Cause I swear I’m about ready to camp on the front lawn | 我发誓我真的打算在草坪前露营了 |
[08:07] | with a flashlight and a baseball bat. | 拿个手电筒 再拿个棒球棒 |
[08:10] | All right. You have a good night,neighbor. | 好了 晚上愉快 邻居 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:18] | I’m back here. Sorry,honey. Dinner’s going to be a little late. | – 我回来了 – 我在这 对不起宝贝 晚餐要过会儿 |
[08:22] | Oh,okay. | 没关系 |
[08:24] | Um… whoa. What’s going on here? | 呃…哇哦 你在做什么? |
[08:26] | I’m just trying to get these anchors into these pictures. | 我在把锚固定进照片 |
[08:29] | I don’t want them to fall off the wall if there’s an earthquake. | 如果有地震了 我希望它们不会从墙上掉下来 |
[08:32] | Hey,listen,I need you to help me | 听着 我要你帮我点忙 |
[08:33] | strap some of the tall furniture to the wall | 等我做完了这些 |
[08:35] | when I’m done with this. | 帮我把一些大家俱绑在墙上 |
[08:36] | Al,we earthquake-proofed the house a couple years ago. | 几年前对房子做过防震措施了 |
[08:39] | Yeah,I know,but you can’t be too prepared. | 我知道 但再防护一下总不会错 |
[08:42] | Besides,I’ve been seeing weird things all day. | 而且 我一整天都看到一些怪事 |
[08:44] | Every time I touch someone, | 每次我碰触都别人 |
[08:46] | I see where they are at 9:18 in the morning. | 我看到他们早上9点18分在哪儿 |
[08:48] | I mean,I don’t know which morning,but it always ends with shaking. | 我不知道是哪天早上 但结果都是地震 |
[08:57] | – What are you doing? – What does it look like I’m doing? | – 你干嘛? – 你觉得我要干嘛? |
[08:59] | I’m helping you out. | 帮你咯 |
[09:03] | Okay,so… how does this work again? | 那么…怎么会这样呢? |
[09:07] | You touch people,and that’s when you see this? | 你碰触别人 然后就看见了? |
[09:09] | – Yeah. – Oh. So touch me. | – 是的 – 那么碰我 |
[09:13] | It’ll give you another clue,right? Who knows? | 也许又会给你点线索? 谁知道呢? |
[09:15] | Maybe you’ll figure out what day this is actually happening. | 也许你能知道具体是哪天发生的 |
[09:18] | Then we can have a deadline for strapping all the bookshelves to the wall. | 然后我们就能知道要在哪天前 把书架绑在墙上了 |
[09:51] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:52] | I just saw you spray-painting graffiti on that… | 我刚刚看到你在喷涂鸦… |
[09:56] | on that foreclosed house across the street. | 在对面被抵押掉的房子那里 |
[09:59] | Mrs. Halstead’s place? That’s nuts. | Halstead夫人的房子? 疯了吧你! |
[10:05] | – Yeah,I know. – Okay,well,good. | – 是啊 我知道的 – 好了 好了 |
[10:07] | All right,well,come on. We can stop working now. | 没事啦 起来吧 现在不用干活啦 |
[10:09] | We got to figure out what’s going on for dinner. | 我们去想想晚上吃什么 |
[10:12] | – Really? – Yes,really. | – 真的吗? – 对啊 真的 |
[10:14] | Because whatever it is you’re seeing,it has no basis in reality. | 因为无论你看见什么 现实中都不可能发生 |
[10:16] | ‘Cause the one thing I can promise you is | 我向你保证 |
[10:18] | that I’m never going to spray-paint graffiti on the neighbor’s house. | 我永远也不会去邻居的房子上喷涂鸦 |
[10:21] | Not at 9:18 in the morning,not at 9:18 at night. | 早上9点18分不会 晚上9点18分不会 |
[10:23] | Not today,not any day,now and for the rest of time. | 今天不会 哪天都不会 现在及以后也不会 |
[10:26] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[10:28] | Yeah,I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[10:34] | welcome*** | 欢迎来到怀特街414号 |
[10:40] | Sorry for the hassle,sir. We got a federal presence in the building, | 给你添麻烦了 先生 我们这栋楼里有政府部门驻扎 |
[10:43] | and you can’t be too careful these days. | 所以这些天必须更小心 |
[10:44] | Not a problem. I have an appointment with Rob Walcott. Walcott Construction. | 没关系 我和Rob Walcott有预约 Walcott建筑公司的 |
[10:50] | There you are. You know where you’re going? | 在这儿 你知道怎么走吗? |
[10:52] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:05] | Rob Walcott. | |
[12:08] | Walcott Construction. | Walcott建筑公司 |
[12:15] | Well,thanks for seeing us on such short notice,Mr.,uh,Walcott. | 感谢接见我们的突然来访 Walcott先生 |
[12:19] | It’s not a problem. | 没关系的 |
[12:20] | It’s not every day that a police detective | 并不是每一天都会有一位警探和 |
[12:22] | and a representative from the DA’s office ask to see me. | 一位检察官办公室代表要求见我 |
[12:25] | So what can I do for you,folks? | 那我能为你们做些什么呢? |
[12:27] | Now,my colleague and I are looking for somebody | 目前 我同事和我正在调查一个人 |
[12:29] | who we think was involved in a serious accident. | 我们认为他遇到了非常严重的意外 |
[12:32] | Now,we have reason to believe | 现在 我们有理由相信 |
[12:34] | that he came to this building to visit you. | 他来这栋楼拜访过你 |
[12:37] | We don’t have his name,but we do have a detailed description. | 我们不知道他的名字 但是有一份相貌素描 |
[12:48] | Oh… this looks like a fellow named Gavin Finch. | 这男人看起来像是叫Gavin Finch |
[12:51] | Gavin Finch? | |
[12:52] | He-he’s a client of yours or… ? | 他是你的客户还是…? |
[12:54] | No,no,more like a colleague. | 不 不 可以说是同事 |
[12:56] | Gavin is a city building inspector. | Gavin是一位城市建筑督察员 |
[12:58] | My company will get a contract to build a building, | 我的公司来获得建筑合同 |
[13:00] | and Gavin will come by the construction site | 而Gavin受建筑方的任命 |
[13:02] | and make sure everything is up to code. | 来确保所有事项都达到标准 |
[13:04] | He’s a good guy; very thorough. | 他是个好人 非常细心 |
[13:07] | What kind of accident was he in? Is he okay? | 他遇到什么意外了? 他没事吧? |
[13:10] | Well,that’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 那正是我们要搞清楚的 |
[13:12] | When was the last time you saw Mr. Finch? | 你最后一次见到Finch先生是什么时候? |
[13:14] | Well,actually,the last project we worked on together | 实际上 我们共事的最后一个工程 |
[13:16] | was when my company put up this building. | 就是盖这栋楼的时候 |
[13:19] | Gavin did all the inspection for 414,Wright | Gavin全程监督 |
[13:21] | and all the follow-ups as well. | 还负责所有的后续工程 |
[13:23] | The last one was probably– | 最后一项可能是 |
[13:25] | I don’t know– week,week-and-a-half ago. | 我不确定 一周半之前吧 |
[13:30] | My secretary has all his contact information. | 我秘书有他所有的联系方式 |
[13:33] | You’re welcome to it if you think that’ll help. | 如果你们觉得会有帮助 请随便问她 |
[13:35] | Yeah,that’d be great. | 行 那样很好 |
[13:36] | All,well,good. Swing by her desk on your way out. | 那好吧 出去的时候 可以在她办公处停留一会儿 |
[13:39] | She can also validate your parking. | 她也能确认你们的停车位 |
[13:41] | Is there anything else I can help you with? | 还能帮你们些什么呢? |
[13:43] | Oh,actually,I’d love to ask you a question,Mr. Walcott. | 实际上 我想问你个问题 Walcott先生 |
[13:47] | I know this might sound strange,but can you think of any reason | 我知道这听起来有点奇怪 但您能想到有什么原因让 |
[13:50] | why Gavin Finch might want to take a sledgehammer to this building? | Gavin Finch会在这栋楼里来上一锤子吗? |
[13:54] | – Excuse me? – To the parking garage. | – 什么? – 在停车场 |
[13:56] | Can you think of why he would take a sledgehammer | 你能想出为什么他会拿一个锤子 |
[13:59] | and start banging the wall of the parking garage? | 然后在停车场的墙上猛砸吗? |
[14:01] | A sledgehammer? No,I don’t think so. | 一个锤子? 不 我认为不会 |
[14:05] | He did inspections,not demolition. | 他做监督 不做拆迁呀 |
[14:09] | – Anything else? – No. That’s great. Thanks for your time. | – 还有别的事吗? – 没有 很好啦 谢谢您 |
[14:12] | – Thank you. – Not a problem. | – 谢谢 – 不麻烦 |
[14:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | Can you speed it up? I’m in a hurry here. | 你能快点吗? 我赶时间 |
[14:38] | You’ll be on your way in a moment,sir. | 马上就可以好了 先生 |
[14:41] | Hey,I think I see something under here. | 嘿 我想这下面有情况 |
[14:51] | Sir,would you release the trunk,please? | 先生 请您开一下后备厢好吗? |
[15:06] | You can go on ahead,ma’am. There’s no charge with validation. | 你可以走了 女士 确认后不收费的 |
[15:10] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[15:16] | And you have no idea when this man intends to blow up 414 Wright? | 而你完全不知道 这个人会在什么时候炸掉414? |
[15:20] | Well,not the day,only that it happens at 9:18 in the morning. | 不会是今天 因为它发生在早上9点18分 |
[15:24] | Could a car bomb really cause an explosion | 一个汽车炸弹真的能引起一场爆炸 |
[15:25] | that would be felt all over the city? | 威力足够使整座城市都能感到? |
[15:28] | If you pack enough C-4 into the trunk? Maybe. | 如果你在后备厢里塞满C-4? 有可能 |
[15:31] | It’s also possible the car bomb’s just the first explosion. | 还有可能汽车炸弹只是第一轮爆炸 |
[15:35] | If the garage was lined with secondary charges, | 如果车库接着被引爆 |
[15:37] | you’d definitely feel it everywhere, | 当然会在任何一处都感觉到 |
[15:39] | especially if the building came down. | 尤其是整座楼榻掉的时候 |
[15:41] | Any sense of what kind of car this man was driving? | 清楚这个男人驾驶的是什么类型的车吗? |
[15:44] | I only saw his face. | 我只看到他的脸 |
[15:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | Well,then,let’s first generate | 好 那我们针对你看到的驾车男 |
[15:49] | a sketch of the man you saw driving the car | 先做个素描 |
[15:51] | and make sure that both the police and the folks | 然后确定警察和那栋楼里的保安 |
[15:53] | in charge of security at that building have it. | 人手一份 |
[15:56] | You know,the Department of Commerce occupies several floors over there. | 商业部在那里占用着几层楼 |
[15:59] | Odds are,they’re the target. | 把他们作为目标可是够诡异的 |
[16:01] | I’m going to notify my colleagues on the federal side | 我会通知政府那边的同事们 |
[16:03] | and make them aware that there is a credible threat against 414 Wright. | 让他们知道针对414怀特会有安全隐患 |
[16:10] | Uh,is there something else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[16:12] | Well,sir,if it… if it’s all right with you,I-I’d like to touch you. | 先生 如果…可以的话 我想碰您一下 |
[16:18] | I beg your pardon? | 再说一遍? |
[16:19] | I would like to see where you are at 9:18 when this all happens. | 我想看看9点18分 这一切发生时你在哪里 |
[16:22] | If I could see where you are, | 如果我能看到你在哪里 |
[16:24] | what you’re doing when the bomb goes off, | 爆炸时你在干什么 |
[16:25] | it might give me another piece of the puzzle. | 也许能帮我揭开部分谜底 |
[16:28] | Okay,so,how does this work? | 好吧 怎么做呢? |
[16:30] | Give me your hand. | 给我你的手 |
[16:44] | bear*** | 熊市 道琼斯指数再次下跌 |
[16:57] | So? | 如何? |
[16:58] | So you were looking at a newspaper. | 你正在看报纸 |
[17:01] | It’s going to be a bad day on Wall Street. | 那会是华尔街惨淡的一天 |
[17:22] | Hey. That’s my blanket,too. | 嘿 那也是我的毯子 |
[17:26] | Okay. Sorry. I can’t… I can’t sleep. I’ll go out on the couch. | 好吧 对不起 我…我睡不着 我去沙发上 |
[17:30] | Hey,hold on. Hold on,hold on. What’s going on? | 等等 怎么回事? |
[17:33] | You still thinking about that bomb? | 你还在想着炸弹的事情? |
[17:36] | Look,look,I know. | 听着 我明白 |
[17:37] | You don’t think that you’ll ever do graffiti | 你认为你永远不会 |
[17:39] | on that house across the street. | 在对面的房子上喷什么涂鸦 |
[17:41] | You think that this is all crazy? | 你认为这一切都很疯狂? |
[17:43] | But you’re not inside my head. You didn’t see that bomb go off. | 但你不在我的脑子里 你没看到炸弹爆炸时的情景 |
[17:47] | Okay,Al. Come on. | 好吧 Al 算了吧 |
[17:50] | Hey,what if 414 Wright Street isn’t the only target? | 如果414不是唯一的目标呢? |
[17:53] | What if there’s bombs all over the city? | 如果整座城市都有炸弹呢? |
[17:56] | What if it’s a dirty bomb? | 如果那是一个脏弹呢? |
[17:58] | Look,I’m really starting to think | 听着 我真的开始考虑 |
[17:59] | maybe we should just pack the girls up | 或许我们应该带上姑娘们 |
[18:01] | and take them to go visit Ariel at school. | 带上他们去看Ariel |
[18:03] | Wait,Allison. You’re not making any sense. | 等一下 Allison 你这都说不通啊 |
[18:06] | We still don’t know what day this bomb is going to go off | 我们还不知道炸弹什么时候爆炸 |
[18:08] | or even if it’s going to go off. | 或者它究竟会不会爆炸 |
[18:10] | And leaving our jobs aside,do you really think | 就要丢下我们的工作 |
[18:12] | Ariel’s gonna welcome an open-ended stay | 你真的认为Ariel会欢迎 |
[18:14] | from her mom,dad and two sisters? | 她爸妈和妹妹们的无限期逗留吗? |
[18:17] | – Well,we can go someplace else. – How about this? | – 那我们可以去别的地方 – 那这样如何? |
[18:20] | The minute that I start thinking about vandalizing that house, I’ll call you. | 一旦我开始考虑破坏那栋房子 我就打电话给你 |
[18:25] | We’ll get of the first plane out of town. | 我们就乘第一趟飞机出城 |
[18:30] | – You promise? – Scout’s honor. | – 你保证? – 以童子军的名义 |
[18:34] | Now,what do you say we get a little sleep? Come on. | 现在 我们睡会觉如何? 来吧 |
[18:37] | I promise. Come on. | 我保证了 来吧 |
[18:42] | There you go. You take all the covers. | 就这样 全身都盖好 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:49] | Ah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:55] | Did you hear that? | 你听见没? |
[18:56] | That sounded like the front door. | 好像是前门 |
[19:00] | Somebody unlocked it. | 有人把门打开啦 |
[19:04] | Hey. Is that Marie? | 嘿 那是Marie? |
[19:09] | What? | 什么? |
[19:13] | Hey,Marie. | 嘿 Marie |
[19:17] | – Marie,put that can down. – What are you doing? | – Marie 把罐子放下 – 你在干什么? |
[19:21] | Hey! Didn’t you hear me? Put that can down. | 嘿! 听到没有? 把罐子放下 |
[19:30] | Mommy? Daddy? What are we doing out here? | 妈妈? 爸爸? 我们在外面干什么呀? |
[19:34] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得? |
[19:43] | six*** | 防止梦游的六个步骤 |
[19:45] | Okay. I finally got her back to sleep. | 好了 终于让她睡着啦 |
[19:48] | I put her in our bed. Hope that’s okay. | 把她弄到了我们床上 希望那样没关系 |
[19:50] | – Yeah,that’s fine. – I mean,I just don’t get it. | – 恩 – 我真搞不明白 |
[19:53] | Is it even possible that Marie could get spray paint | Marie怎么可能在熟睡过程中 |
[19:57] | out of our garage and vandalize a house, | 去车库里拿油漆 |
[19:59] | all the while being fast asleep? | 然后乱喷别人屋子呢? |
[20:01] | I don’t know. This article says sleepwalkers do some pretty wild stuff. | 不知道 这篇文章说 梦游者会做出很多疯狂举动 |
[20:05] | But how do we make it stop? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[20:07] | It says kids usually grow out of it. | 它说长大就没事了 |
[20:09] | I’m just not sure we can wait for that. | 我只是不确定她会没事 |
[20:11] | There are some medications. This guy put an alarm on his kids’ doors. | 可以进行药物治疗 这人在他小孩卧室门口装了警铃 |
[20:16] | I don’t have an answer,Allison. | 我也不知道 Allison |
[20:18] | I guess I’ll start by painting over Marie’s masterpiece tomorrow. | 只能明天先去把Marie的大作给盖了 |
[20:24] | Paint. Not spray. I’ll use a brush. | 是刷 不是喷 我用刷子 |
[20:27] | I’ll make sure not to do it anywhere near 9:18 in the morning. | 我会确保不在早上9点18左右去弄的 |
[20:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:32] | Now let’s join our little Picasso in bed, | 小毕加索已经睡了 我们也睡吧 |
[20:36] | before she makes a break for it and starts to decorate our house. | 在她起来为我们装点房间之前 |
[21:17] | this*** | 这… |
[21:21] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[21:23] | If we keep going like this,in three weeks,we should have all of him. | 如果再继续下去 我们三周后就能把他拼好了 |
[21:27] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[21:29] | The rest of him’s probably already in a landfill somewhere. | 其他部位可能在某个垃圾处理站吧 |
[21:31] | We only beat the trash pickup outside | 在你一小时前梦到的那个酒吧门口 |
[21:33] | that bar you dreamed about by maybe an hour. | 我们只拦下一辆垃圾车 |
[21:35] | Well,I just don’t get it. Why chop him into pieces and throw him | 我真不明白 为什么要把他分尸 |
[21:38] | in a bunch of different Dumpsters? | 然后扔到不同的垃圾处理站呢? |
[21:40] | It’s actually pretty common. | 这挺正常的 |
[21:42] | A bunch of small packages are a lot less | 一堆小袋子不容易引人注意 |
[21:43] | likely to be noticed than one really big one. | 一个大袋子就不一样了 |
[21:46] | We see it with organized crime murders all the time. | 我们在集团犯罪里经常遇到 |
[21:48] | Yeah,but Gavin Finch is a building inspector. | 对 但Gavin Finch是个建筑监察师 |
[21:50] | You really think he was mixing with career criminals? | 你真觉得他会跟职业杀手连在一起? |
[21:53] | I don’t know,maybe he had a gambling problem. | 不知道 搞不好他喜欢赌博 |
[21:55] | Maybe the guy who killed him just watched a lot of mob movies. | 也许那个谋杀犯刚看了很多黑帮电影 |
[21:58] | At least we know for sure | 至少 我们又有个新谋杀案要破了 |
[21:59] | we’re dealing with a homicide now,thanks to your heads up. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[22:08] | Damn it. New mug. Lynn gave it to me a few days ago. | 见鬼 新杯子 Lynn前几天给我的 |
[22:12] | I can’t get this lid screwed on right. | 我老是盖不牢 |
[22:23] | Oh,my God,Lee. | 上帝啊 Lee |
[22:25] | It’s today. It’s happening today. | 是今天 今天会发生爆炸 |
[22:28] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[22:29] | When I touched your hand the other day, | 我那天握你手的时候 |
[22:31] | you were trying to get that coffee stain | 你正试着把咖啡渍从衬衫上弄下来 |
[22:32] | out of your shirt when the bomb went off. | 这个时候炸弹爆炸了 |
[22:37] | It’s happening now. We have less than 20 minutes. | 很快 我们只有20分钟 |
[22:40] | We’re coming to you live from the 400 block of Wright Street, | 下面是现场报道 这里是Wright街第400区 |
[22:40] | bomb*** | 下面是现场报道 |
[22:43] | where police have pulled a car over | 街上停了警车 |
[22:45] | in an apparent response to a bomb threat. | 正准备打击爆炸袭击 |
[22:48] | We have no word yet as to the identity of the car’s driver, | 目前还不清楚驾车者的身份 |
[22:51] | but as you can see,**** | 但就如您所看到的… |
[22:53] | the authorities seem to be taking this threat very seriously. | 警方对这次袭击相当重视 |
[22:57] | Additionally,we’ve been told | 另外 据消息称 |
[22:58] | they’re in the process of evacuating all the buildings in the area. | 他们正在疏散大楼人员 |
[23:01] | According to the bomb squad, | 拆弹小组 |
[23:03] | this gentleman matched your drawing perfectly, | 这个人和画上的一模一样 |
[23:05] | and he was about to pull into the garage at 9:14. | 他将会在9点14去停车场 |
[23:07] | They know to look in the trunk? | 他们知道该检查后备箱吗? |
[23:09] | They know to look in the trunk. | 他们知道该检查后备箱 |
[23:10] | It appears that the bomb squad is approaching the vehicle. | 拆弹小组正在接近车辆 |
[23:14] | The,uh,buildings around us are still being evacuated, | 我们周围的大楼人员还在疏散中 |
[23:17] | so they must believe there’s an imminent threat of explosion here. | 他们肯定认为这里马山会发生爆炸 |
[23:46] | I don’t have verification for you yet, | 我还不确定 |
[23:48] | but it would appear that the bomb squad officer on the scene | 但是现场拆弹人员 |
[23:51] | is giving the all clear. | 已经证实了车辆的安全 |
[23:53] | What? | 什么? |
[23:56] | The police have just removed what appears to be a child’s toy | 警察刚刚从后备箱里移除了一个 |
[23:59] | from the trunk of the vehicle. | 看似像小孩玩具的东西 |
[24:01] | And we do now have a confirmation on that all clear. | 现在已确定现场没有炸弹了 |
[24:04] | So it seems either they got the wrong man or the wrong car | 所以这说明 他们抓错了人或是车 |
[24:08] | or maybe,just maybe,this whole thing has been one big hoax. | 要不整件事情就是一次恶作剧 |
[24:11] | I don’t understand. It was supposed to be this morning. | 我不懂 就应该是今早啊 |
[24:18] | It looked like the guy that I had them pull over, | 好像那个被他们拦下来的人 |
[24:21] | the police pull over? | 被警察拦下来那个 |
[24:23] | He’s not a terrorist,he’s an accountant. | 不是恐怖分子 是个会计 |
[24:26] | He works for Walcott Construction. | 他是Walcott建筑公司的员工 |
[24:28] | He picks up all the paperwork from their building sites | 他每天早上都从工地现场 |
[24:31] | and brings them back to the main office every morning. | 把文书拿到办公室去 |
[24:33] | And you want to know what was in the trunk of his car? | 知道后备箱里的是什么东西吗? |
[24:36] | It was a toy. | 是个玩具 |
[24:37] | It was a birthday present that he’d bought for his niece. | 是他买给侄子的生日礼物 |
[24:40] | Well,so you made a mistake. A mistake that,I grant you, | 所以说 你犯错了 而且在我看来 |
[24:43] | cost a lot of people a significant portion of their day. | 你浪费了好多人的时间 |
[24:46] | But what else were you supposed to do? | 但你还能怎么做呢? |
[24:47] | You thought a bomb was going to go off. | 你认为会有爆炸案发生 |
[24:49] | You missed a spot on your elbow. | 你肘子上还有 |
[24:53] | You know,I spent two hours painting over all that graffiti. | 我今天花了两个小时刷那个涂鸦 |
[24:56] | That guy Russ stopped to thank me for being such a good neighbor. | 那个Russ还感谢我是个好邻居 |
[25:01] | I didn’t have the heart to tell him I was cleaning up after my own kid. | 我根本不敢告诉他 我是在掩盖自己小孩的作品 |
[25:04] | Mommy,Daddy. Is it okay if Lemon goes to bed with us tonight? | 妈妈 爸爸 今晚可不可以让Lemon和我们一起睡? |
[25:09] | Well,sure,baby,that’s okay. Let’s ask Daddy. | 当然 亲爱的 没问题 爸爸觉得呢 |
[25:12] | Yep. Lemon’s bed is our bed. | 对 我们的床就是Lemon的床 |
[25:14] | Just no field trips out in the street | 只要晚上不去街上郊游就行 |
[25:16] | in the middle of the night,okay? | 好吗? |
[25:57] | Morning,Bridge. | 早上好 Bridge |
[25:59] | Mommy still asleep? | 妈妈还在睡觉? |
[26:01] | No,she had to go into work early, | 不 她今天必须早点去上班 |
[26:02] | so I’m taking you guys to school today. | 我送你们去上学 |
[26:05] | Did Marie sleepwalk again? | Marie又梦游了吗? |
[26:07] | No,she slept like a baby. | 没有 她睡得像个婴儿一样 |
[26:09] | She’s still sleeping like a baby,actually. | 实际上她现在还睡得像个婴儿一样 |
[26:11] | What’s this on your hands? | 你手上是什么? |
[26:15] | That wasn’t there when I went to bed last night. | 昨晚睡觉前还没有 |
[26:18] | It’s all over you. You’re covered in paint. | 你全身都是油漆 |
[26:23] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我干的 |
[26:26] | Bridge,look at yourself. You’re covered in red paint. | Bridge 你看看你自己 你全身都是油漆 |
[26:30] | The house is covered in red paint. | 那个屋子也全是红色油漆 |
[26:32] | Well,if I did do it,I didn’t realize I was doing it. | 那如果真是我干的 我的确是不知道 |
[26:36] | So I can’t get in trouble. Right? | 我不会有什么麻烦吧? |
[26:41] | What if I caught what Marie has? | 我会不会被Marie传染了? |
[26:43] | It’s not a virus. You can’t catch the sleepwalking bug. | 又不是病毒 所以梦游又不会感染 |
[26:46] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定? |
[26:48] | I mean,look at me. | 我是说 你看我 |
[26:51] | How am I supposed to get this stuff off before school starts? | 我这样怎么来得及去学校? |
[26:55] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:56] | You want to know where I was the night that Gavin Finch disappeared? | 你们想知道 Gavin Finch失踪的那晚我在哪里? |
[26:59] | We’re just following up on a tip,Mr. Walcott. | 我们只是根据线索办事 Walcott先生 |
[27:01] | The sooner we can rule you out,the sooner we can be on our way. | 如果我们能尽快把你排除 就能尽快继续 |
[27:04] | A tip? | 线索? |
[27:06] | Did the person who gave you this tip happen to mention | 那这人有没有跟你说 |
[27:07] | why I might want to murder a man I barely knew? | 我为什么会去杀一个 自己不怎么认识的人呢? |
[27:14] | All right. Oh,fine,fine,fine. | 算了 好吧好吧 |
[27:17] | What night did you say he disappeared? | 你说他是哪天失踪的? |
[27:18] | No one’s seen him or heard from him since last Wednesday. | 上周三起就没人再见到过他 也没听到他的消息 |
[27:22] | This is crazy. | 这真不可理喻 |
[27:28] | Oh,I didn’t have any appointments that night. | 我那天晚上没有预约 |
[27:30] | I must have been at home. | 我肯定是在家 |
[27:31] | Can anybody confirm that? | 有人能证实这一点吗? |
[27:32] | No. I live alone. | 没有 我一个人住 |
[27:36] | Look… | 瞧… |
[27:39] | I know you people have a job to do, | 我知道这是你们的工作 |
[27:40] | and I will cooperate however you want me to. | 而且我也会尽力配合你们 |
[27:43] | You want to search my house,my office,my car. | 你们要是想搜办公室或我的车和房 |
[27:45] | Whatever moves us past this. | 只要能让这事快点结束就行 |
[27:47] | I believe we’ll take you up on that. | 我们知道了 |
[27:49] | Good. Fine. Have at it. | 好的 知道就好 |
[27:55] | We just got the reports back | 我们刚刚从东区建设处 |
[27:56] | from the east side construction sites,Mr. Walcott, | 把报告拿回来 Walcott先生 |
[27:58] | and everyone’s waiting for you in the staff meeting. | 大家都在等着你开员工会议 |
[28:01] | All right. You don’t need me here while you dig through my stuff,do you? | 好的 你们搜东西的时候 不需要我在场吧? |
[28:03] | – No. – All right,I’ll be down the hall. | – 不需要 – 好 我就在大厅那边 |
[28:06] | These people are going to be working in my office for a little while. | 这些人会在我办公室待一会 |
[28:09] | – Oh,for God’s sake. – I’m so sorry,sir. | – 哦 天哪 – 对不起 先生 |
[28:11] | Here,let me give you a hand. | 我来帮你 |
[28:31] | What was that? | 那儿怎么了? |
[28:37] | Oh,my God,it’s still gonna happen. | 天呐 这还是会发生 |
[28:39] | What’s still gonna happen? What are you… What are you talking about? | 什么还是会发生? 你…在说什么? |
[29:18] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[29:20] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你有病啊? |
[29:32] | You’re counting the minutes,aren’t you? | 你在数分钟数吧? |
[29:35] | The seconds. | 在数秒数 |
[29:37] | Go to sleep,honey. I’m not stopping you from sleeping. | 你睡吧 宝贝 我又没影响你睡 |
[29:41] | You realize this is absurd behavior,right? | 你也知道这种举动太荒唐了 对吧 |
[29:44] | Spending every moment of the day | 白天就一直在寻思这事 |
[29:46] | and now every moment of the night, | 现在又要整宿的寻思 |
[29:48] | waiting for 9:18 in the morning, | 眼巴巴的等着上午9点18分到来 |
[29:50] | to see if it’s going to be the morning? | 寻思着是不是到了那天 |
[29:52] | You want to know what’s absurd behavior? | 你想知道更荒唐的举动吗? |
[29:53] | Is letting people go in and out of that building all day. | 仍然允许人们进进出出那幢建筑 |
[29:57] | Letting people go to work there, | 还允许人们整天在那里工作 |
[29:59] | when I know someone’s planning | 却明知道有人谋划着 |
[30:01] | on blowing that place to smithereens. | 把那里炸成平地 |
[30:03] | Now,that is absurd. | 这才叫荒唐呢 |
[30:04] | And don’t lecture to me about absurd. | 再说 你又知道什么叫荒唐 |
[30:06] | I have that channel playing in my head all the time. | 我脑子里正一遍遍重复的画面 那才是荒唐呢 |
[30:09] | Allison,you’ve done everything that you can. | Allison 你能做的都已经做了 |
[30:11] | You’ve told your boss what you saw. | 你把你梦到的都和你上司讲了 |
[30:12] | They’re beefing up security at the building. | 他们也加强了那幢楼的安检 |
[30:14] | I mean,what do you want them to do? | 你还想要他们怎么做? |
[30:16] | Shut it down,forbid anyone from being anywhere near there. | 封了那楼 禁止任何人接近 |
[30:19] | They’re not gonna do that. So what do you want to do? | 但他们不听你的 你又能怎么样? |
[30:22] | Just not sleep? Oh,that’ll show them. | 从此不睡觉了? 你说人家能在乎吗? |
[30:25] | Shh. It’s okay. | 宝宝 觉觉 |
[30:27] | What do you want to do about these two? | 这两个孩子呢 你说该咋办? |
[30:28] | I think it’s pretty obvious | 明摆着 |
[30:29] | we’re not dealing with garden variety sleepwalking here. | 咱们还没想出办法来 解决她俩梦游的问题 |
[30:32] | I mean,what? Are we gonna share our bed with them for the rest of our lives? | 怎么?从今以后都搂着她们睡了? |
[30:35] | I don’t know,Joe. How do you want to deal with them? | 我也不知道 Joe 你想出什么方法了吗? |
[30:38] | For that matter,how do you want to deal with me? | 说到方法 我的事你有解决的方法吗? |
[30:46] | Same to you. | 没词了吧 |
[30:51] | Look at these,Mr. Walcott. | 你看看 Walcott先生 |
[30:53] | Take a good,long look. | 好好看看 |
[30:55] | You like that one? I think that one’s my favorite. | 喜欢这张吗?这张是我最中意的 |
[30:59] | Yesterday,I came by with a sledgehammer. | 昨天 我带了把大锤来 |
[31:01] | That’s what I found inside the wall. | 这些就是我在墙里发现的 |
[31:03] | That’s what’s supporting this building. Nothing. | 这些就是这幢楼的支撑物 空气 |
[31:07] | I don’t know how I let you talk me into this. | 我真不明白当初我怎么就相信你了 |
[31:09] | I don’t know why I ever listened to you. | 我真不明白我干嘛听你的 |
[31:10] | You listened to me,Gavin, ’cause you wanted to make money,just like I did. | 因为你和我一样 贪财 Gavin |
[31:13] | No! You lied to me. | 不是 是你骗了我 |
[31:15] | You said you wanted to cut a few corners. | 你原说你要省点边角 |
[31:16] | – This isn’t cutting corners. This is suicide. – Gavin… | – 这也叫边角?这不是自杀吗? |
[31:19] | You subbed 2000 p.s.i. concrete | 每单位本应用4000镑水泥 |
[31:21] | for the 4000 that was required. | 你居然只用了2000镑 |
[31:23] | You spaced the reinforced bars 24 inches apart | 本应间隔12英寸一根钢筋 |
[31:25] | when the plans clearly called for 12. | 你隔24英寸才用一根 |
[31:26] | You used the cheapest steel you could find… | 还用的是那种最廉价的钢材 |
[31:28] | You think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我傻吗? |
[31:29] | You think I’d put my own offices in a building | 这楼要是不安全 |
[31:31] | if I didn’t think it was safe? | 我能把自己的办公室安排在这里吗 |
[31:32] | It doesn’t matter if you think it’s safe! | 你觉得安不安全管个屁用 |
[31:35] | You’re an arrogant man,Mr. Walcott, | 你也太自大了 Walcott |
[31:37] | and I think you thought you could build your building | 你觉着这是你自己的楼 |
[31:38] | any way you’d like,and you know what? | 你想怎么建就怎么建 |
[31:40] | In a city like Chicago or New York or Boston, | 在芝加哥或纽约或波士顿那些地方 |
[31:43] | you’d probably be right. But this is Phoenix. | 可能还行 但这是凤凰城 |
[31:46] | There are active fault lines all over the state. | 活跃地震带遍布全市 |
[31:49] | So you’re sure that this building wouldn’t make it in a quake? | 你真认为这幢楼挺不过一次地震? |
[31:52] | You’re positive? | 你确信? |
[31:54] | The last time I was here was after that quake in Sedona. | 上次我来这是在塞多纳那次地震后 |
[32:01] | I saw hairline cracks forming in the parking garage. | 我注意到地下车库正在形成的裂隙 |
[32:05] | Now,given all the seismic activity in this area, | 再加上这一带地震频发 |
[32:08] | it’s not a matter of if this building comes down. | 这幢楼已经不存在会不会塌的问题了 |
[32:12] | It’s a matter of when. | 问题是什么时候 |
[32:23] | Look,Mr. Walcott,we have to come forward. | 听我说 Walcott先生 我们应该自首 |
[32:24] | We have to tell the authorities what we’ve done | 我们得向当局交待我们的所为 |
[32:26] | before we cause the deaths of everyone who works in this building. | 只要还未造成伤亡 就为时未晚 |
[32:31] | I don’t know. Maybe if we’re lucky, | 我不知道 也许我们的运气会不错 |
[32:33] | maybe if we tell them everything we know,the-the… | 只要我们坦白交待 |
[32:36] | we won’t get jail time. | 可能不用去坐牢呢 |
[32:39] | Well,coming forward is one option. | 自首是个办法 |
[32:44] | But it’s not the only one. | 但不是唯一的办法 |
[32:50] | You know,the federal government has office space in this building? | 你知道的 政府在这幢楼里设有办公室 |
[32:53] | The Commerce Department leases the entire fifth floor. | 工商局租下了整个五楼 |
[32:59] | Okay,so? | 那又怎样? |
[33:00] | So… | 怎样? |
[33:02] | Well,I don’t know if you’re keeping up on your current events,Gavin, | 不知道你最近关注不关注时事 Gavin |
[33:05] | but there’s a lot of people out there | 现在有很多人 |
[33:07] | who are not too pleased with the federal government these days. | 对政府十分不满 |
[33:15] | Now,what if some madman got ahold of some explosive, | 试想 如果某些过激分子搞到了点炸药 |
[33:19] | put it into the trunk of a car and set it off in our parking garage? | 装在后备箱里 在咱们地下停车场里引爆了 |
[33:27] | What if somebody like that destroyed our building… | 假如是那种人摧毁了咱们的楼… |
[33:31] | and not some earthquake? | 而不是地震? |
[33:34] | I don’t know how anybody could blame us for that,do you? | 我看没人会为那样的事指责咱们 你说呢? |
[33:38] | I’m a contractor,Gavin. | 我是包工头 Gavin |
[33:40] | I have access to all kinds of explosives. | 我能搞到各种炸药 |
[33:42] | It would only take me a couple of days to get us whatever we needed. | 只要几天 我们就能把要用到的东西弄齐 |
[33:46] | What do you mean “us”? | 什么叫我们? |
[33:47] | Well,you helped make this mess; | 这事你也有份啊 |
[33:48] | I think it’s only fair that you help clean it up. | 因此你也得帮忙解决才公平 |
[33:52] | Look,all we need to do is stuff a bunch of C-4 into a car, | 听着 我们只需要弄点炸药装到一辆车上 |
[33:55] | park it downstairs and detonate it by cell phone. | 停放在底层 然后用手机引爆 |
[33:58] | Problem solved,right? | 问题不就解决了吗? |
[34:00] | I think I made a mistake. I… | 看来我又错了 我… |
[34:04] | I don’t think I should’ve come here. | 我当初就不应该来找你 |
[34:28] | Joseph Dubois! Is that you? | Joseph Dubois 是你吗? |
[34:31] | Oh,hi,Mrs. Halstead! Hello. | 你好 Halstead夫人 早上好 |
[34:36] | Yeah,we’ve been having a graffiti problem | 嗯 有人在乱涂乱画 |
[34:39] | since you left,and… | 而您又不在 所以… |
[34:42] | I don’t know,I just got tired of looking at it. | 我也说不清 我就是看着有点不舒服 |
[34:44] | Well,that’s very nice of you. | 你真是个热心肠 |
[34:45] | I’m sure my friends at the bank will be very grateful. | 我肯定我们那位银行的朋友会很开心的 |
[34:48] | Yeah,Allison and I were so sorry | 是啊 Allison和我真的很抱歉 |
[34:50] | to hear about what happened. | 发生这样的事 |
[34:51] | Oh,well,it’s happening to a lot of people. | 很多人都遇到了这样的事 |
[34:54] | My husband,when he refinanced, | 当我老公再融资的时候 |
[34:56] | he didn’t expect the rates to go up as much as they did. | 他没想到利率会涨到这么高 |
[35:01] | He also didn’t expect to die. | 他当然也没想到自己会死啦 |
[35:03] | Well,I was just coming to pick up a few things out back in the shed. | 我只是来小棚子里取点东西 |
[35:07] | Do you want me to come back later? | 要不然我晚点再来? |
[35:09] | No,no,that’s all right. I can see how hard you’re working. | 不 没事 你干得这么起劲 |
[35:13] | – Well… – I almost wish that you hadn’t done it. | – 恩… – 我还想要是你没给我粉刷就好了 |
[35:16] | The bank has already had to postpone two walk-throughs because of this mess, | 银行因为这个涂鸦 已经推迟了两个展示了 |
[35:20] | and if I could get them to delay just a few more days, | 要是我能再弄点什么 让他们再推迟个几天的 |
[35:24] | I’d be able to buy the place back myself. | 我就能把这地方买回来了 |
[35:27] | – You’re kidding. – No. | – 你开玩笑呢吧 – 不 |
[35:30] | So all this… this graffiti’s not necessarily a bad thing? | 所以这些… 涂鸦并没那么不好? |
[35:34] | Well,I don’t think that the vandals put it there to help me. | 我虽然不觉得那些画这个的人是想帮我 |
[35:37] | But like I said,two more days,I could buy the place back. | 不过 就像我说的 再多两天就行了 |
[35:57] | And you’re telling us that Rob Walcott, | 你是说Rob Walcott |
[35:59] | the same man who built 414 Wright is gonna blow up 414 Wright? | 那个盖414大楼的人现在要炸倒414 大楼? |
[36:03] | Kill hundreds of people just to cover up a few code violations? | 就为了几个违章要炸死几百个人? |
[36:05] | It’s not just a few code violations. | 那不只是几个违章 |
[36:08] | Finch said that the building was unstable. | Finch说过 那楼是豆腐渣工程 |
[36:10] | He said even a small quake could bring it down. | 他说一个小地震就能把那楼弄垮 |
[36:12] | Look,when I touched Walcott the other day, | 那天我碰到Walcott时 |
[36:15] | I saw him sitting in this outdoor cafe, | 我看到他坐在个室外咖啡店 |
[36:17] | like,a block from his building. | 一个街口外 |
[36:20] | It was 9:18,and he was punching these numbers into his cell phone, | 那时是9点18分 然后他在电话上按了几个号码 |
[36:22] | and I thought at the time he was just making a call, | 然后当我以为他要打电话时 |
[36:25] | but now I think he was actually triggering a bomb. | 我现在发现他其实是在启动那个炸弹 |
[36:28] | The same bomb that we didn’t find | 就是那个前几天 |
[36:29] | in the trunk of that car the other day? | 我们没找到的在车后箱的炸弹? |
[36:31] | Okay,let’s say you’re right, | 好吧 就算你说的是对的 |
[36:32] | let’s say Walcott was planning on blowing up his own building. | 假设Walcott打算要炸掉他自己的楼 |
[36:36] | Do you think he’d go through with it after everything that happened? | 你觉得在这么多事发生后他还要炸吗? |
[36:39] | Well,he has to; he has no choice. | 他一定要啊 他没得选 |
[36:42] | He knows that if we figure out what he’s doing,he’s going to jail. | 他知道我们一旦发现他的诡计 他就要坐牢 |
[36:45] | So in other words,we’re right back where we started– | 也就是说 我们又回到了原点 |
[36:47] | we know that someone’s planning on taking hundreds of lives at 414 Wright, | 我们知道有人要炸414大楼 |
[36:51] | we just don’t know when. | 但不知道什么时候 |
[36:52] | But it doesn’t matter when,not anymore. | 但什么时候已经不重要了 |
[36:53] | All we have to do is prove 414 Wright is unsafe. | 我们只要证明414大楼是豆腐渣 |
[36:57] | After that,Walcott will have no reason to destroy it. | 这样 Walcott就不用炸它了 |
[37:03] | I’ll call the City Inspector’s Office | 我来给城市检查办公室打电话 |
[37:04] | and request an emergency inspection right away. | 让他们做个紧急的楼宇检查 |
[37:06] | Manny,maybe hold on a second. | Manny 等一下 |
[37:09] | When you touched him the other day, | 那天你碰到他时 |
[37:10] | you said that you saw what I was doing when the bomb went off. | 你说你看到炸弹爆炸时我在做什么 |
[37:14] | I had a coffee stain on my shirt,right? | 我在擦衣服上的咖啡渍 对吧? |
[37:16] | Well,there’s something wrong with the lid on that mug that Lynn gave me. | Lynn给我的这杯子的盖子有点问题 |
[37:19] | I spilled my coffee again… right before I got here. | 我又弄洒咖啡了 就在我上班之前 |
[37:26] | Allison? | |
[37:28] | bear*** | 熊市 |
[37:36] | It’s today,sir– he’s gonna blow it up today. | 是今天 长官 他今天要炸楼 |
[38:37] | that’s your number,isn’t it,Mr. Walcott? | 那是你的号码吧 Walcott先生? |
[38:40] | I beg your pardon? | 不好意思 你说什么? |
[38:42] | That’s the number that keeps popping up on this phone’s caller I.D.– it’s yours. | 这手机屏幕上不停出现的号码 是你的 |
[38:47] | Do you believe that less than 30 minutes ago, | 你敢相信吗 30分钟前 |
[38:48] | this phone was connected to a powerful bomb | 这手机是连着刚刚进去的那辆 |
[38:51] | in the trunk of that car you just watched drive by? | 装满炸药的车里 |
[38:53] | What car? What bomb? What are… what are you talking about? | 什么车? 什么炸弹? 你在说什么? |
[38:56] | I’m talking about that sedan, | 我是说那辆轿车 |
[38:58] | the one that’s driven by your accountant, | 那辆你会计开的轿车 |
[39:00] | the one who works in your office. | 那个给你干活的会计 |
[39:03] | You heard about his little adventure,didn’t you? | 你听说过他之前的小意外了吧? |
[39:05] | Come on,how could you not have? | 不会吧 你怎么没听过呢? |
[39:07] | The bomb squad pulled him over, | 拆弹部队把他扣了下来 |
[39:09] | told him they had reason to believe that his trunk was full of C-4. | 说他们有理由相信 他的后备箱装满了C4炸药 |
[39:13] | So,two days ago,they pulled him over. | 然后 两天前 他们把他和他车扣下了 |
[39:14] | They opened his trunk– it’s empty. | 他们打开了他的后备箱 是空的 |
[39:17] | This morning they looked again,and it’s not. | 今天早上他们又看了 这次可不是 |
[39:20] | I got to say,Mr.Walcott, | 我必须得说 Walcott先生 |
[39:22] | it’s pretty bold of you to plant the bomb there anyway. | 把炸药放在那里真的挺大胆的 |
[39:24] | But seeing as your accountant’s car is a company car, | 但你会计开的是你公司的车 |
[39:26] | I’m guessing it’s one of the only ones that you had access to. | 我估计你也没几辆车 |
[39:30] | I guess you got a set of keys for it and everything. | 我估计你有你所有车的钥匙吧 |
[39:32] | This is some kind of joke,right? | 这是玩笑吧? |
[39:35] | I mean,you don’t seriously believe I’d try to blow up my own building,do you? | 我是说 你们不会真的以为我会炸自己的楼吧? |
[39:38] | I built 414 Wright. | 414大楼是我盖的 |
[39:41] | I have offices in there,people I care about. | 我的办公室 我关心的人都在那里 |
[39:43] | Like Gavin Finch? | 比如说Gavin Finch? |
[39:46] | We know you murdered him; we just can’t prove it. | 我们知道你杀了他 但我们没证据 |
[39:48] | The good news is,I don’t think we’re gonna have to. | 好消息是 我们应该不需要 |
[39:51] | Once we pull your cell phone records, | 当我们拿到你通话纪录时 |
[39:52] | and we connect you to this phone, | 然后我们再把你跟这电话联系起来 |
[39:54] | I think you’ll be going to prison for the rest of your life anyway. | 就足够你在监狱里蹲一辈子了 |
[40:11] | Hey,does that say “J hearts A”? | 嘿 那是写着”J心A”? |
[40:17] | Is that what that says? | 是吗? |
[40:21] | I have no idea who would’ve done that. | 我才不知道是谁写的呢 |
[40:24] | – You liar. Give me a kiss. – What if I don’t? | – 骗子 亲亲 – 要是我不呢? |
[40:28] | Well,then I might call the cops,you little vandal. | 那我就报警 涂鸦怪 |
[40:30] | I hate this. I hate the way you use me. | 我讨厌这个 我讨厌你利用我 |
[40:33] | Oh,shut up and kiss. | 闭嘴 亲亲 |
[40:39] | That was pretty good. I think you’re safe for now. | 那还不错 就先饶了你吧 |
[40:41] | Well,thank goodness,’cause I’m all out of clean underwear, | 谢天谢地 因为我已经没干净内衣裤了 |
[40:43] | and I hate the idea of going to the Big House with dirty shorts. | 我可不想穿着脏内衣裤蹲监狱 |
[40:47] | I hate what it says about you. | 那别人会怎么看你 |
[40:49] | You are ever so romantic,Joe Dubois. | 你是史上最浪漫的人 Joe Dubois |
[40:57] | Medium S07E06 | 灵媒缉凶 |