时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Man, who farted? | 靠 谁放屁了 |
[00:37] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[00:39] | It’s motor oil. | 是机油 |
[00:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:43] | Motor oil. | 机油 |
[00:44] | And this is a lighter. | 而这个是打火机 |
[00:48] | Look, I know what you did, I know what you took, | 我知道你干了什么 也知道你拿了什么 |
[00:52] | so give it to me. | 交出来吧 |
[00:54] | How do you know that, space man? | 你怎么知道的 太空人 |
[00:56] | Nobody knows about that. | 没人知道这件事的 |
[00:58] | Now, get your ass out of here. | 现在就给我滚出去 |
[01:00] | If it’s in here and you’re not telling me, | 如果东西在你手上而你却不告诉我 |
[01:04] | then it’s gonna burn up along with you. | 我就把它跟你一块烧了 |
[01:08] | But if it’s in here and you give it to me, | 但是如果你肯交出来的话 |
[01:12] | maybe we can work something out. | 也许我们还可以商量商量 |
[01:15] | Hey, man, it’s not in here. | 伙计 东西不在这儿 |
[01:17] | Then where is it? | 那在哪儿 |
[01:23] | Where is it?! | 在哪儿 |
[01:25] | Stand up, will you?! | 站起来 求你了 |
[01:27] | Put that thing out! | 把火灭掉 |
[01:29] | It’s with my partner. | 东西在我搭档那里 |
[01:30] | And where’s he? | 他在哪儿 |
[01:32] | He’s got a trailer like this in the desert. | 他住在沙漠里的一辆房车里 |
[01:35] | 30 miles east of Kingman! | 金曼以东三十英里 |
[01:40] | 30 miles east of Kingman. | 金曼以东三十英里 |
[01:47] | Hey, white boy, who in the hell are you? | 小白脸 你到底是谁 |
[01:50] | The man who can read your mind. | 可以看穿你的人 |
[01:57] | Stop! | 不要 |
[01:58] | Hey! Stop! | 住手 |
[02:09] | 30 miles east of Kingman. | 金曼以东三十英里 |
[02:12] | You say something? | 你在说什么 |
[02:15] | What? | 什么 |
[02:16] | I asked, “Did you say something”? | 我问 你在说什么 |
[02:19] | You’re talking gibberish. | 你在胡言乱语什么啊 |
[02:21] | What? | 什么 |
[02:24] | I’m talking gibberish? | 我在胡言乱语 |
[02:25] | Stop that. Talk to me. | 别这样 好好说话 |
[02:28] | I am talking to you. | 我是在好好说啊 |
[02:30] | And you’re talking to me. | 你也在跟我说话 |
[02:33] | What is that? | 你在说什么 |
[02:34] | Are you making that up? | 这是你编出来的吗 |
[02:35] | Is that a language? | 这是某种语言吗 |
[02:37] | Oh, man. | 老天爷啊 |
[02:40] | Not today. | 又来啊 |
[03:30] | Daddy? | 爸 |
[03:31] | I got to take your mom to the hospital, | 我要带你妈去医院 |
[03:33] | have someone take a look at her. | 找个医生看一下 |
[03:35] | It’s almost 6:00. | 马上就六点了 |
[03:37] | When it’s time, get your sister up | 到点就叫你妹起床 |
[03:39] | and help her with breakfast. | 给她做早饭 |
[03:40] | I don’t know how I’m gonna get you to school today, | 我不知道今天怎么送你们去学校 |
[03:42] | but I’ll call you from the hospital once I figure it out. | 但我想好了就从医院打给你 |
[03:45] | Joe. | 乔 |
[03:47] | Everybody on TV is talking gibberish, too. | 电视上的人也在胡言乱语 |
[03:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:57] | Don’t lecture me. | 别在这教训我 |
[03:58] | I-I know exactly where I’m supposed to be. | 我知道我该干吗 |
[03:59] | I’m not happy about not being at | 我也很不想错过 |
[04:01] | that breakfast in New York, | 今早在纽约的早餐会 |
[04:02] | but my wife is in the hospital. | 但是我太太现在在医院 |
[04:04] | That’s nice of you. | 你人真好 |
[04:06] | If I knew what kind of specialist she needed, | 如果我知道她需要哪方面的专家 |
[04:09] | I’d absolutely take you up on that | 我一定会找你推荐的那个 |
[04:11] | and I’d be making that call. | 然后给他打电话的 |
[04:13] | Dr. Bender to the mental ward, please. | 班德医生请到精神科病房来 |
[04:17] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:26] | Mr. Dubois? | 迪布瓦先生吗 |
[04:28] | Yes. | 我是 |
[04:29] | Hi. I’m Dr. Natalie Salem. | 我是娜塔莉·萨莱姆医生 |
[04:31] | I’ve been looking at your wife. | 我是给你妻子做检查的医生 |
[04:32] | Is this a good time to talk? | 你现在方便谈一谈吗 |
[04:34] | Yes, yes, absolutely. | 是的 是的 当然 |
[04:35] | – Please. – Okay. | -请坐 -好的 |
[04:37] | There we go. | 请说吧 |
[04:40] | She’s fine, by the way. | 顺便跟你说一声 她现在没事了 |
[04:41] | – Oh. – Resting very comfortably. | 睡得正香呢 |
[04:42] | Good. She’s fine? | 太好了 她没事吗 |
[04:43] | Well, she’s sedated. | 我给她用了点镇定剂 |
[04:45] | But, really, she’s fine. | 但是 她真的没事 |
[04:47] | I mean, there is nothing physiologically wrong with her. | 我是说她生理上没有任何问题 |
[04:50] | Everything works, she can hear, | 所有机能都正常 她的听力正常 |
[04:52] | she just doesn’t recognize what she hears as speech. | 她只是不能理解她听到的那些话 |
[04:55] | At least as speech in a language she’s familiar with. | 至少她听到的不是她熟悉的语言 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:58] | But she was able to read questions | 但是她能够读懂 |
[04:59] | that I typed on the computer | 我在电脑上打出来的问题 |
[05:00] | – and then speak back to me. – Okay. | -并且回答我 -好的 |
[05:02] | Really, she’s fine. | 真的 她没事 |
[05:04] | It’s a kind of hysteria, like hysterical blindness, | 这是某种癔症 有点像心理性失明 |
[05:08] | where a person can see, | 就是一个人其实能看得见 |
[05:10] | but they don’t believe they can see. | 但是他本人却不相信这一点 |
[05:12] | I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. | 我相信你明白我的意思 |
[05:15] | Based on what I read in her file, | 我看过她的档案 上面说 |
[05:18] | you’ve been through a lot of these things. | 你们经历过很多类似的事情 |
[05:22] | God… | 上帝啊 |
[05:25] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我真不知道你是怎么撑过来的 |
[05:32] | Uh, what now? | 现在怎么办呢 |
[05:34] | There’s really no actual way of treating this. | 对于这种症状现在没有有效的治疗办法 |
[05:37] | That’s why I sedated her. | 所以我才给她用了镇定剂 |
[05:38] | I’m hoping when she wakes up, | 希望等她醒来的时候 |
[05:40] | the condition will have reversed itself. | 病情就自行好转了 |
[05:43] | She’s gonna be out for a couple more hours at least, | 她至少还会再睡几个小时 |
[05:47] | if you want to do something. | 如果你有什么事需要处理的话就去吧 |
[05:48] | I, um, I have your number, | 我有你的号码 |
[05:51] | so I can call you when she’s awake. | 她醒过来我就给你打电话 |
[05:54] | Okay, that’d be great. | 好的 那太好了 |
[05:56] | And here’s my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[05:59] | You never know when you might need it. | 说不准你什么时候能用得上 |
[06:04] | It was nice meeting you, Joe. | 很高兴认识你 乔 |
[06:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:29] | Is anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[06:36] | Hi, you. | 你好呀 |
[06:38] | Last I remember, you were driving me | 我记得的最后一件事就是 |
[06:40] | to the hospital in the dark. | 你半夜开车送我去医院 |
[06:41] | How did we get here? | 我们是怎么回来的 |
[06:43] | It’s amnesia. | 你这是记忆缺失 |
[06:44] | They said that might happen ’cause of the sedative. | 据说这是使用镇定剂后的副作用 |
[06:46] | Uh, we’ve been home couple hours now. | 我们已经回家几个小时了 |
[06:51] | You can’t understand a word I’m saying, can you? | 你还是听不懂我在说什么 对吧 |
[06:56] | I don’t understand a word you’re saying. | 我一个字都听不懂 |
[07:13] | My e-mail? | 我的电邮吗 |
[07:17] | You sent me an e-mail? | 你给我发了电邮吗 |
[07:21] | Amnesia. | 记忆缺失 |
[07:25] | Oh, I’m sorry you missed work. | 我很抱歉耽误你工作了 |
[07:28] | Oh, good, you got the girls to school. | 太好了 你送孩子们去学校了 |
[07:34] | Doctor said it will reverse itself in time. | 医生说过段时间就会自行康复的 |
[07:38] | Hysteria? You don’t think it’s hysteria, do you? | 癔症 你不会认为这是癔症吧 |
[07:43] | Um, I got to go pick up the girls. | 我得去接女儿们了 |
[07:51] | School. | 去学校 |
[07:53] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[07:57] | Do you want the paper? | 你要看报纸吗 |
[08:00] | Newspaper? | 报纸 |
[08:04] | Oh, newspaper. | 报纸 |
[08:06] | Yeah, yeah, that’d be great. | 是的 是的 我想看报纸 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:21] | Love you! | 我爱你 |
[08:36] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你们要干吗 |
[08:38] | Go say hi to your mom before you get something to eat. | 吃东西之前先去跟妈妈打个招呼 |
[08:40] | Come on, Marie. | 走吧 玛丽 |
[08:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[08:48] | This is Joe. | 我是乔 |
[08:50] | Mr. Burroughs? Yeah, okay, put him on. | 柏洛兹先生吗 好的 把他接过来吧 |
[08:53] | Dad, Mom’s not here. | 爸 妈妈不在 |
[08:55] | Mom’s not anywhere. | 到处都找不到 |
[08:58] | Actually, can I call him right back? | 我过会儿再给他打电话行吗 |
[09:03] | It’s a pretty wild story. | 这故事还真是离奇 |
[09:21] | That is quite a story. | 的确是挺离奇的 |
[09:24] | Guy in a fireproof suit, motor oil. | 穿着防火服的人 机油 |
[09:26] | I think you’re gonna have to get the coroner | 我觉得你应该让验尸官 |
[09:27] | to go back out there and take a second look. | 再去那里检验一下 |
[09:29] | Forensics, arson guys… | 法医 纵火犯 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:39] | “Forensics…” | 法医 |
[09:41] | You sent me an e-mail? | 你给我发邮件了 |
[09:43] | I-I can’t understand what you’re saying. | 我 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[09:44] | Now, I come home, I got the kids, | 我回到家 接了孩子 |
[09:46] | I got my boss on the phone, you’re nowhere to be found, | 我上司正给我打电话呢 你却失踪了 |
[09:49] | and finally I realize you sent me an e-mail. | 后来我终于想到你给我发了邮件 |
[09:51] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[09:54] | Oh, right. Okay, there it is. | 好的 就是这封 |
[09:55] | Right above the e-mail | 下面一封是 |
[09:56] | about foreclosure bargains in my neighborhood; | 关于街区止赎权的商讨条件 |
[09:58] | right below the one about | 上面一封是 |
[10:00] | how I can save big on life-extending vitamins. | 健康维他命大降价的广告 |
[10:03] | Joe, you’re upset; I can see that. | 乔 我看得出你很生气 |
[10:05] | But I know | 但是我知道 |
[10:07] | you read the e-mail I sent about going to see my boss, | 你看到我说要去见上司的那封邮件了 |
[10:09] | so I’m lost here. | 所以我不明白你在气什么 |
[10:11] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[10:12] | I think the well is empty. | 我的耐心已经用尽了 |
[10:14] | I think the reservoir of love and goodwill | 我的爱和宽容还有理解 |
[10:18] | and benefit of the doubt is dry. | 也都用尽了 |
[10:22] | I don’t know how much longer I can do this. | 我不知道自己还能撑多久 |
[10:25] | I wake up every morning with a different Allison. | 我每天醒来都发现你又变了个人 |
[10:29] | And somehow, I’m supposed to adjust. | 而我却要想办法去适应 |
[10:33] | My job, the kids — somehow we’re all supposed to adjust. | 我的工作还有孩子们 都得跟着适应 |
[10:38] | I’m just tired. | 我累了 |
[10:40] | I’m just tired of it, Allison. | 我受够了 艾莉森 |
[10:43] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:45] | Whatever it is, I’m sorry. | 不管是什么都好 我很抱歉 |
[10:47] | I’ll fix it. | 我会想办法解决的 |
[10:49] | When this is over, I will fix it. | 这一切结束之后 我会想办法的 |
[11:02] | Hello. | 喂 |
[11:06] | Just a second, just a second. | 稍等 稍等 |
[11:18] | Sorry. Honey? Honey? | 对不起 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[11:20] | I need your help. It’s my boss. Can you talk to him? | 帮我接一下我上司的电话好吗 |
[11:26] | Evening, district attorney, it’s Joe. | 晚上好地区检察官 我是乔 |
[11:33] | No, it’s okay. You tell me, I’ll tell her. | 没关系 你跟我说吧 我转告她 |
[11:39] | Okay, I got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[11:43] | You… were… right. | 你 说的 没错 |
[11:47] | It… was… arson. | 的确 是 纵火案 |
[11:52] | It was… | 这是一起 |
[11:53] | murder. | 谋杀案 |
[12:05] | Are you still mad at me? | 你还在生我气吗 |
[13:27] | She’s been sitting there like that all day. | 她一整天都那样坐在那 |
[13:31] | Well, I don’t know what else to do. | 我也不知道还能做什么 |
[13:33] | I sent her three emails | 我发了三封邮件给她 |
[13:35] | telling her it’s okay if she goes home. | 跟她说她随时可以回家的 |
[13:37] | But she insists this is where she wants to be. | 但是她坚持要待在这 |
[13:40] | She keeps thinking that this… | 她觉得自己的状况 |
[13:42] | condition that she has is connected to something, | 肯定与某些事有关 |
[13:44] | something that’s going on here, | 而且是这里发生的某些事 |
[13:45] | and the sooner she can get to the bottom of it, | 所以她尽早找出答案 |
[13:48] | the sooner everything will go back to normal. | 就会尽早恢复正常 |
[14:17] | It’s not going to happen. | 没戏的 |
[14:20] | They don’t seem to want my help. | 他们不需要我帮忙 |
[14:23] | Of course I explained to them who I was, | 我当然跟他们说明了我的身份 |
[14:25] | I’m trying to tell you. | 我就是这么跟你说的呀 |
[14:28] | They kept me waiting for over an hour, | 我已经等了一个多小时了 |
[14:29] | then they told me they weren’t interested. | 然后他们才说不感兴趣 |
[14:32] | I told you, this was a bad idea. | 我告诉过你这个主意不怎么样 |
[14:36] | Anyway… | 总而言之 |
[14:38] | I’m coming home. | 我现在就回家了 |
[14:44] | Ichi bara wu? | (外星语) |
[14:47] | Ichi bara wu. | (外星语) |
[14:51] | You know, I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[14:52] | I know I’m staring. It’s just… | 我知道我盯着你看很不礼貌 但是 |
[14:55] | I understood every word you just said on the phone. | 我能听懂你打电话时说的每一句话 |
[14:59] | Except for, uh, that… | 除了那句 |
[15:01] | “Ichi bara wu”. | (外星语) |
[15:02] | You understood everything I was saying on the phone? | 你听得懂我打电话时说的话吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah. And I just understood | 是啊 而且我还能听懂 |
[15:10] | what you just said about me understanding. | 你刚才说的这句 |
[15:15] | Do you by any chance speak Diné? | 你会说第内吗 |
[15:17] | What is Diné? | 第内是什么 |
[15:20] | It’s the language I’m speaking to you right now. | 就是我现在跟你讲的这种语言 |
[15:23] | It’s the language I was speaking on the phone. | 也是我刚才在电话里说的语言 |
[15:26] | It’s Navajo, it’s the Navajo language. | 这是印第安纳瓦霍族的语言 |
[15:29] | Oh, no… I mean… | 我不会讲 我是说 |
[15:33] | Well, I don’t think so. | 我认为我是不会讲的 |
[15:35] | This is so peculiar. | 这太奇怪了 |
[15:36] | I’m speaking to you in Diné | 我用纳瓦霍语跟你说话 |
[15:38] | and you’re answering me in English. | 你却用英语回答我 |
[15:41] | Forgive me. My name’s Jane Livingston. | 忘了自我介绍 我叫简·里维斯顿 |
[15:45] | I’m a professor of anthrolinguistics at Mesa University. | 我是麦萨大学的人类语言学教授 |
[15:47] | No, no, no, please, forgive me. | 不不不 我也没自我介绍呢 |
[15:49] | My name is Allison DuBois. I work here, | 我叫艾莉森·迪布瓦 在这里工作 |
[15:52] | and the only language that I speak is English. | 我只会说英语 |
[15:55] | At least, up until yesterday morning, | 可是从昨天早上开始 |
[15:58] | when suddenly I couldn’t understand anything | 我突然听不懂 |
[16:00] | that anybody said. | 别人说的话了 |
[16:03] | Up until now. Up until you. | 直到刚才遇见你 |
[16:07] | I saw the story this morning on the news, | 我今天早上看到了那条新闻 |
[16:09] | and I thought, “My God, a murder!” | 我当时想”天呐 是谋杀案” |
[16:13] | I thought… | 我想 |
[16:15] | maybe I could be of some help to this investigation, | 也许我能帮忙破案呢 |
[16:17] | speaking the language and all? | 毕竟我会说他们的语言 |
[16:19] | But nobody here was interested. | 可是没人感兴趣 |
[16:21] | Well, I’m interested. | 我感兴趣啊 |
[16:23] | I’m going to talk to my boss, I’m going to get you involved. | 我会找我的上司谈 让你参与调查的 |
[16:27] | You know, I’ve heard of people like you. | 我听说过你这样的人 |
[16:29] | Suddenly being able to understand a language | 突然之间就明白了一种 |
[16:32] | they’ve never been exposed to. | 之前没有接触过的语言 |
[16:34] | It’s called xenoglossia. | 这叫作”讲陌生语言的能力” |
[16:36] | Great. So it has a name? | 真不错 还有名字呢 |
[16:40] | Even now, as we’re speaking, | 咱俩说这么久了 |
[16:43] | you have no awareness that I’m speaking to you in Diné? | 你还没有意识到我是在跟你讲纳瓦霍语吗 |
[16:46] | No. It sounds like you’re speaking English. | 没有 在我听来你讲的就是英语 |
[16:49] | I mean, it sounds great. Like a relief. | 我是说这感觉很好 就像一下子解脱了 |
[16:52] | Frankly, it’s been almost two days, | 说实话 我这样已经快两天了 |
[16:54] | and my husband and my daughters… | 我的丈夫和女儿们 |
[16:57] | they’re having a hard time with the whole thing. | 都备受煎熬 |
[16:59] | Well, then… | 好吧 那 |
[17:03] | I guess maybe it was meant to be | 也许咱俩今天的相遇 |
[17:04] | that we meet each other today. | 是上天注定的 |
[17:08] | I’m only teaching one class this semester. | 这学期我只教一科 |
[17:12] | So if you need any help, a translator | 所以呢 要是你需要帮忙 像是翻译 |
[17:15] | or someone to speak to your family on the phone… | 或者要给家里人打电话的话 |
[17:17] | Oh no, I couldn’t do that. | 不 这太麻烦你了 |
[17:19] | Sure you could. | 客气什么 |
[17:21] | And we are going to work together. | 毕竟我们以后要在一起工作的 |
[17:24] | You are going to get me involved. | 你要让我参与调查的 |
[17:25] | Right? | 对吧 |
[17:31] | I have devoted my adult life | 我成年后的岁月 |
[17:33] | to studying this beautiful language. | 都贡献给了这门美丽的语言 |
[17:35] | and these beautiful people; I want to help. | 以及这群善良的人 我很想帮忙 |
[17:38] | Really, I do. | 真的 |
[17:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[18:14] | So. Have you told her yet? | 那么 你告诉她了吗 |
[18:16] | Nope. Not yet. | 没 还没 |
[18:18] | Told her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[18:20] | None of your beeswax, just eat. | 不关你的事 吃你的 |
[18:23] | Your sister chose not to go to gym all last week, | 你姐姐上周一周都没去上体育课 |
[18:26] | so now she has to stay late for detention all this week. | 所以这周她被罚放学留堂了 |
[18:30] | You are bad. | 你真坏 |
[18:33] | And mom doesn’t even know! | 妈妈还不知道这事 |
[18:35] | How is she supposed to know? | 她怎么会知道 |
[18:37] | She can’t understand a word you tell her. | 你跟她说什么她都听不懂 |
[18:39] | It’s like talking to a dog. | 就像在跟狗说话一样 |
[18:41] | – Hey. – What? | 怎么了 |
[18:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:54] | Yes, Mr. District Attorney, she’s here. | 是的 检察官先生 她在 |
[18:58] | H-Hold on one second. Let me go into another room | 等等 我先去另一个房间里 |
[19:01] | so I can write down everything for her. | 把事情记下来然后转述给她 |
[19:04] | How much will you give me? | 你打算给我多少钱 |
[19:07] | For what? | 为什么要给你钱 |
[19:08] | You can’t tell her anything. She can’t hear. | 反正你也没法告诉她 她听不懂的 |
[19:11] | I’ll write her a note. | 我可以写给她看 |
[19:13] | Girls, what are you talking about? | 姑娘们 聊什么呢 |
[19:18] | I love you, too, babe. I love both you girls. | 我也爱你 宝贝儿 你俩我都爱 |
[19:23] | You go for the pencil, I’ll break your hand. | 你要是敢拿笔 我就打断你的手 |
[19:26] | Give me $5.00. | 那就给我五块钱 |
[19:27] | – Three. – Deal. | -三块 -成交 |
[19:34] | Your boss needs you to go to this address. | 你的头儿要你去这个地方 |
[19:37] | Was that Devalos? | 是德弗洛斯打来的吗 |
[19:41] | Dad. You got three singles? | 老爸 有三块钱零钱吗 |
[19:47] | Hello, whoever you are, I can’t talk now. | 喂 不管你是谁 我现在不方便讲话 |
[19:50] | Oh, yes you can, you can talk to me. | 你行的 你可以和我讲话 |
[19:52] | I speak your language. | 咱俩讲的是一国语言 |
[19:53] | Jane! Dr. Livingston. | 简 Livingston博士 |
[19:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[19:57] | Oh, I’m heading out to a murder scene. | 我正在前往凶案现场 |
[19:59] | Out in the desert, about 30 miles east of Kingman. | 就在金曼以东三十英里处的沙漠那 |
[20:02] | That’s just off the reservation. | 那里刚出保留地不远 |
[20:04] | A lot of Navajo live out there. | 很多纳瓦霍人都住在那儿 |
[20:05] | Was the person who was murdered a Navajo? | 被杀的是纳瓦霍人吗 |
[20:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:09] | You want company? | 你想要个伴儿吗 |
[20:11] | You won’t be able to understand anyone | 我不在的话 |
[20:11] | if I’m not there, right? | 你听不懂别人在讲什么的 对吧 |
[20:14] | I’m at the university. Come by and pick me up. | 我在学校里 顺道来载我吧 |
[20:19] | It’s weird. Guy was beat to a pulp, | 真奇怪 这家伙被海扁了一顿 |
[20:20] | then shot in the knee, | 然后分别在膝盖 |
[20:21] | the shoulder, the cheek, and then got in the ankle. | 肩膀 脸颊和脚踝处挨了枪子儿 |
[20:26] | All at close range. | 都是近距离中枪的 |
[20:27] | Okay. Now what does that tell us? | 好的 那能说明什么问题呢 |
[20:30] | Shooter couldn’t make up his mind? | 凶手无法遏制自己的怒火吗 |
[20:34] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[20:36] | This is Dr. Jane Livingston. From Mesa University. | 这位是麦萨大学的简·里维斯顿博士 |
[20:39] | She’s a linguist, and she knows an awful lot | 她是名语言学家 而且她对居住在 |
[20:41] | about the Navajos that live in this area. | 这片区域的纳瓦霍人很了解 |
[20:43] | Believe it or not, | 不管你们信不信 |
[20:44] | if there’s anything you want to say to me, | 如果你们有什么要对我说的 |
[20:46] | she can translate it into a language that I can understand. | 她能把那些话翻译成一种我能听懂的语言 |
[20:49] | It’s nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[20:50] | Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you both. | 幸会 很高兴见到你们两位 |
[20:54] | Is that him? | 就是他吗 |
[20:58] | If you’d like me to take a look, | 如果你们能让我看一眼 |
[20:59] | I might be able to identify him. | 我也许能够认出他的身份 |
[21:04] | I spend a lot of time with these people. | 我和这些人共处了很长一段时间 |
[21:05] | I might know him. | 说不定我认识他 |
[21:07] | Well, we think we already have a lead on who the guy is. | 我想我们已经知道这家伙是谁了 |
[21:11] | But, uh, if you really want to… | 但是 如果你坚持想要 |
[21:20] | – Ugh. – It’s okay. It’s okay, come on. | 没事的 没事的 来吧 |
[21:22] | Let’s get some fresh air. | 我们去呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[21:24] | On second thought, maybe that wasn’t such a good idea. | 转念一想 也许不该让她看的 |
[21:43] | The detective was saying that they believe this man | 那位探员说他们相信这个人 |
[21:46] | and the man who was burned to death knew each other. | 和被烧死的那个人互相认识 |
[21:48] | Used to work on the same construction crew. | 他们以前在一个建筑队里工作 |
[21:52] | And they found this rifle hidden under the trailer. | 他们还在房车下面发现了这把来福枪 |
[21:57] | They’re not sure if it’s even connected to the murder. | 但他们不能确定这把枪是否与凶案有关 |
[22:02] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[22:04] | Come on! | 快点 |
[22:06] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 快 快 快 |
[22:34] | They robbed a bank. | 他们抢了一间银行 |
[22:36] | They worked together. They were a team. | 他们一起干的 是团伙作案 |
[22:41] | They robbed the Deming First National Bank. | 他们抢劫了戴明第一国立银行 |
[22:45] | Did she just do what I think she just did? | 我没想错吧 她是灵媒吗 |
[22:48] | It’s what she does. | 她的确有这方面能力 |
[22:51] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[22:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:56] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[23:00] | I’ve never seen anyone like that before. | 我以前从来见过那样的景象 |
[23:03] | A bullet in the head. | 那人头部中枪 |
[23:07] | Dead. | 就那么死了 |
[23:08] | I tried to warn you. | 我想要提醒你的 |
[23:09] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:13] | I’m sure he lived a violent life. | 我相信他这辈子肯定没少干坏事 |
[23:17] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[23:20] | Navaho’s a dying language. | 纳瓦霍语就快要失传了 |
[23:25] | Even the kids growing up on the reservations, | 即使是那些在保留地里长大的孩子 |
[23:29] | so few of them speak it these days. | 如今也很少使用那种语言了 |
[23:35] | And now two more men who did are gone. | 现在又少了两位会说那种语言的人 |
[23:40] | That makes me sad. | 那令我很伤心 |
[23:45] | That’s ridiculous, right? | 听起来很荒唐 是吧 |
[23:48] | No. It’s kind of tragic, actually. | 不 这确实是场悲剧 |
[24:20] | Hello. | 喂 |
[24:23] | Yes, she’s here. | 是的 她在 |
[24:26] | It’s for you. | 你的电话 |
[24:30] | Hello. | 喂 |
[24:31] | Am I taking you away from something? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[24:33] | Hi, Jane. | 好啊 简 |
[24:35] | I am calling in my new and unofficial capacity | 我作为艾莉森·迪布瓦新任的 |
[24:38] | as aide to Allison Dubois. | 非官方助手给你打电话 |
[24:40] | The district attorney phoned me. | 地方检察官给我来过电话了 |
[24:42] | Asked me if I could pass on some new info to you. | 让我把一些新的消息转告给你 |
[24:44] | Said he would have e-mailed it, | 他说原本想发电邮给你的 |
[24:46] | but he wasn’t near a computer. | 但他没在电脑前 |
[24:47] | Well, cool. I have an aide. I like that. | 酷 我有助手了 这感觉真不错 |
[24:52] | That gun they found buried beneath the trailer — | 他们找到的那把埋在房车下的枪 |
[24:55] | turns out it was used in the bank robbery | 的确是在上周发生在 |
[24:58] | in Deming, New Mexico, last week. | 新墨西哥戴明银行抢劫案中劫匪使用的那把 |
[25:00] | A masked man came in with an assault rifle | 一个蒙面人带着一把来福抢冲进去后 |
[25:02] | and fired a warning shot into the ceiling. | 向天花板开了一枪予以恫吓 |
[25:05] | Walked away with a little over a million dollars. | 随即卷走了一百多万美元的现金 |
[25:09] | Also, and he said this would probably | 他还说 以下这句话 |
[25:12] | only make sense to you: | 也许只有你才能理解 |
[25:14] | “Guess now we know what the man in the fire suit | 我想现在我们知道那个穿着防火服的家伙 |
[25:17] | was looking for in the trailer.” | 在房车里要找的是什么了 |
[25:19] | Yeah, I guess we do. | 没错 我想是的 |
[25:21] | And that’s all she wrote. | 我就记了这么多 |
[25:23] | So, listen… | 听着 |
[25:30] | I know that this is hard for you. | 我知道你现在的处境很艰难 |
[25:34] | Isolating and frustrating — but for what it’s worth, | 孤立且沮丧 但是不管怎样 |
[25:39] | even with all the blood and gore, | 即使伴随着流血和阴霾 |
[25:42] | this has been a kick. | 这一切也是令人激动的 |
[25:45] | I never in a million years | 我从来都没想过 |
[25:47] | imagined I’d meet someone like you. | 我会遇见你这样的人 |
[25:50] | And never in a million years | 也从没想过 |
[25:52] | did I imagine I’d meet you the way I did. | 我会以这样方式和你相识 |
[25:55] | So…thanks. | 所以 谢谢 |
[25:58] | You know, this isn’t over. | 这件事还没结束 |
[26:00] | Oh, I don’t know, I’m thinking it’s kind of close. | 说不准 我认为已经差不多结束了 |
[26:03] | I don’t know why I’d say that. | 我不知道为什么我会那么说 |
[26:06] | You’re the psychic, not me. | 你才是通灵师 而不是我 |
[26:09] | I guess it’s a feeling I have. | 我想这也许是我的直觉吧 |
[26:12] | And I wanted to say that to you, | 我之所以会对你说这些 |
[26:14] | because I like you, Allison. | 是因为我喜欢你 艾莉森 |
[26:17] | Oh, I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[26:20] | All right, enough of that. | 好吧 就说这么多 |
[26:22] | You get back to your family. | 你继续去陪家人吧 |
[26:24] | I’m getting back to my books. | 我继续看我的书 |
[26:27] | This is your aide signing off. | 你的助手就此结束通话啦 |
[26:43] | Hi. This is Dr. Natalie Salem. | 你好 我是娜塔莉·瑟朗姆医生 |
[26:44] | If you’re calling with a medical emergency | 如果有紧急医疗事故 |
[26:46] | please hang up and dial 911. | 请挂断电话并拨打911 |
[26:48] | If you need to speak with me personally, | 如果你有私事找我 |
[26:50] | please leave a detailed message | 请留下详细口信 |
[26:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:55] | Everybody’s tucked in. | 孩子们都睡了 |
[26:57] | Who was on the phone? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[26:58] | I was just checking my voice mail at work. | 我就是查查公司的语音信箱有没有留言 |
[27:04] | Just a work call. | 是工作上的事 |
[27:06] | It’s nothing. It doesn’t matter. | 没什么 不说也罢 |
[27:22] | Hey, don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[27:24] | I mean, you know, I really wouldn’t be able | 我是说 即使你说话 |
[27:28] | to understand what you said if you did. | 我也听懂你在说什么 |
[27:33] | So…just listen. | 所以 你听我说就好了 |
[27:42] | I think all this is almost over, | 我觉得这件事快结束了 |
[27:46] | I do. | 真的 |
[27:48] | And Jane called earlier, | 简之前打过电话来 |
[27:49] | and she thinks it’s almost over. | 她也认为这件事快结束了 |
[27:52] | Those two guys are dead. | 那两个人已经死了 |
[27:54] | We know what happened. | 我们也知道发生了什么 |
[27:55] | We know why. | 弄清了怎么回事 |
[27:58] | And that’s why I think it’s almost over. | 所以我觉得事情快结束了 |
[28:10] | So who knows, I could wake up in the morning and | 所以说不定明天早上我一觉醒来 |
[28:13] | suddenly understand everything everyone’s saying to me. | 就突然可以听明白大家说的话了 |
[28:18] | I could wake up in the morning and we could talk. | 我一觉醒来 我们就可以交流了 |
[28:26] | ‘Cause I sense that we really need to do that. | 因为我能感觉到我们很需要交流 |
[28:54] | That’s all I wanted to say. | 我想说的就这么多 |
[29:31] | I’ve got a squad car heading over to her home now. | 我已经派了警队去她家 |
[29:34] | As soon as they make contact with her, | 只要他们一联系上她 |
[29:36] | we can figure out if we actually need to send | 我们就可以决定是否需要 |
[29:38] | a protective detail over there. | 再派一组人过去保护她 |
[29:40] | Beyond that… | 除此之外 |
[29:43] | I keep calling and getting no answer. | 我一直给她打电话 都没有人接 |
[29:46] | Allison, it’s not even 7:00 in the morning. | 艾莉森 现在连早上七点都没到 |
[29:49] | Maybe she’s a sound sleeper. | 也许她睡得很沉 |
[29:51] | Maybe she’s in the shower. | 又或许她在洗澡 |
[29:53] | This bludgeoning by tiki totem | 她被人用木图腾袭击这件事 |
[29:57] | frankly there’s something off about the whole thing. | 说实话漏洞很多 |
[30:01] | It doesn’t sound like something | 听起来不像是发生在这里 |
[30:02] | that’s happening here, now. | 发生在现在的事 |
[30:04] | She’s a college professor. | 她是一名大学教授 |
[30:06] | And she really has nothing to do | 并且 她也和我们所调查的事 |
[30:07] | with any of the things we’re investigating, | 毫无关联 |
[30:09] | Save for the fact that she’s a translator for you. | 除了她是你的翻译之外 |
[30:16] | I can’t help but think | 我忍不住要想 |
[30:18] | that you’re letting your imagination get the best of you. | 这可能只是你的想象 |
[30:23] | In any event, once we’ve made contact with her, | 无论如何 只要我们一联系上她 |
[30:28] | I will contact you. | 就马上告知你 |
[30:29] | Why don’t you go home. | 你干脆回家吧 |
[30:31] | Have breakfast with your family. | 和家人一起吃顿早餐 |
[30:34] | You’ll call me as soon as you make contact? | 你保证会在第一时间告诉我吗 |
[30:36] | Yes, I will call you. | 是的 我会打给你 |
[30:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:44] | Okay, the two of you, kiss your mother good-bye. | 好了 你们俩跟妈妈说再见 |
[30:50] | See you after school, Mom. | 放学后见 妈妈 |
[30:55] | See you after school, Mom. | 放学后见 妈妈 |
[30:57] | Have a good day, chicklets. | 祝你们全天好心情 宝贝们 |
[30:59] | See you after school, Mom. – Wait, wait, wait. | -放学后见 孩他妈 -等等 |
[31:02] | Can you tell me what she’s saying? | 能不能帮我听听她在说什么 |
[31:07] | It’s a recorded message. | 是留言信箱 |
[31:09] | It’s a voice mail greeting. | 留言信箱的欢迎词 |
[31:10] | It’s nothing. | 没什么内容 |
[31:12] | Is she saying something about being sick | 她没有说她生病不舒服 |
[31:14] | or being out of town? | 或者出城了什么的吗 |
[31:16] | No, just “Leave your name and number”. | 没有 就是说让你留下名字和电话 |
[31:20] | No. | 没什么 |
[31:24] | Got to get the girls to school. | 我得送她们去上学了 |
[31:26] | School, I got it. | 上学 明白 |
[31:27] | – See you later. – Love you, too. | -拜拜 -我也爱你 |
[31:32] | Hi, this is Jane. | 你好 我是简 |
[31:34] | I’m not here right now, so please | 我现在不能接听电话 |
[31:35] | leave a message and I’ll call you back. | 有事请留言 我会尽快回复 |
[31:37] | Hey, uh, Jane, hi. This is Allison. | 你好简 我是艾莉森 |
[31:41] | Listen, I’m worried about you. | 听着 我很担心你 |
[31:43] | I had an awful dream. | 我做了一个噩梦 |
[31:45] | This man that I’ve never seen before, | 梦见一个我从未见过的男人 |
[31:47] | he was, he was blond. | 一个金发的男人 |
[31:49] | You were getting out of the shower. | 你刚洗完澡出来 |
[31:51] | He, he, I think he killed you. | 他 我认为他把你给杀了 |
[31:54] | He hit you with this tiki thing. | 他用个什么木棒之类的砸你 |
[31:56] | It was all very Polynesian. | 是波利尼西亚的风格 |
[31:59] | I don’t know, I mean, | 我也搞不明白 我是说 |
[32:02] | It’s so crazy. | 这一切太疯狂了 |
[32:04] | I don’t know, maybe I’m going crazy. | 我不知道 也许我疯了 |
[32:06] | Can you just call me, please? | 打给我 好吗 |
[32:25] | Hi. This is Jane. | 你好 我是简 |
[32:26] | I’m not here right now so please leave a message… | 我现在不能接听电话 请留言 |
[32:35] | Hi, this is Jane. I’m not… | 你好 我是简 我现在不能 |
[32:53] | Welcome back. | 欢迎醒来 |
[32:55] | Everybody at the bar says to say good night. | 酒吧的人让我向你问好 |
[32:59] | Turns out, that threesome you were so excited about | 看来你期待的三人行 |
[33:02] | isn’t gonna work out. | 是没指望了 |
[33:05] | You drugged me. | 你给我下了药 |
[33:07] | You put something in my drink. | 你往我的酒了下了东西 |
[33:08] | I just sensed you weren’t gonna bring me back here | 我只是觉得你是不会自愿带我来这里 |
[33:11] | and tell me what I needed to know on your own. | 并且亲口告诉我我想知道的 |
[33:14] | Was I off base? | 我没猜错吧 |
[33:17] | So… | 好吧 |
[33:22] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪儿 |
[33:23] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[33:25] | The money you and your friend were bragging about | 你和你朋友那天晚上在科尔比酒吧 |
[33:28] | grabbing from that bank the other night. | 喝得烂醉的时候 |
[33:30] | When you two were getting trashed at Colby’s bar. | 吹嘘你们从银行抢了一笔钱 |
[33:33] | You know, you really ought to watch what you say, | 你们讲话实在应该小心一点 |
[33:36] | ’cause you never know who might be listening. | 因为隔墙有耳 |
[33:38] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[33:40] | You speak Navajo? | 你会说纳瓦霍语 |
[33:41] | And five other fairly useless languages. | 还有其他五门没什么用的语言 |
[33:45] | So I’m never gonna make a million dollars, | 所以 我这辈子都不可能赚到一百万 |
[33:47] | unless I take it from you. | 除非我把你的钱拿走 |
[33:48] | So tell me where it is. | 告诉我钱在哪儿 |
[33:51] | And you don’t even have to do it in English. | 尽管说你的家乡语 |
[33:53] | I’m willing to work for my money. | 我为了钱还是愿意吃这点苦的 |
[33:56] | You think I’m kidding? | 你觉得我是在闹着玩吗 |
[33:58] | How about I shoot you in the ankle? | 给你的脚踝来一枪如何 |
[34:00] | How’d that be for a conversation starter? | 以此来开始我俩的谈话怎么样 |
[34:05] | Yeah, you were laughing your pants off | 那天晚上你们俩不是 |
[34:06] | about your little bank robbery the other night, | 还为抢了银行而得意洋洋吗 |
[34:08] | but you’re not laughing now, are you? | 现在不得瑟了吗 |
[34:11] | What? | 怎样 |
[34:13] | You figured you were in some college bar | 你以为那是某个大学外面的酒吧 |
[34:15] | with a bunch of palefaces | 里面只坐着一些 |
[34:17] | who wouldn’t understand a word you were saying? | 完全不明白你们说什么的白脸书生吗 |
[34:19] | That was a big mistake, Tonto. | 那你就大错特错了 伙计 |
[34:22] | Because my friend and I were sitting right there, | 因为我和我的朋友当时就坐在那里 |
[34:25] | and we understood just about everything. | 我们听懂了你们说的每一个字 |
[34:28] | So what do you say we stop making mistakes? | 不要再犯错了 怎样 |
[34:32] | Tell me where the money is and maybe I won’t kill you. | 告诉我钱在哪里 也许我会饶你一命 |
[34:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:38] | You got nothing to say? | 还是不招吗 |
[34:41] | How about we up the ante? | 再来一枪怎样 |
[34:42] | How about I shoot you in your knee? | 这次咱们打膝盖吧 |
[34:46] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我数到三 |
[34:48] | One | 一 |
[34:50] | Two | 二 |
[34:51] | Three. | 三 |
[34:56] | Hello. | 喂 |
[34:59] | Lee? | 李 |
[35:01] | I-I can’t understand you, but I can recognize your voice. | 我听不懂 但我听得出你的声音 |
[35:04] | Lee, I can’t understand you. | 李 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[35:06] | Listen, you know that man that I saw murder Jane, | 听着 你记不记得我说我看见的那个 |
[35:09] | the blond man? | 杀了简的金发男人 |
[35:11] | He killed both those Navajo bank robbers. | 那两个纳瓦霍族的银行劫匪也是他杀的 |
[35:16] | Lee, what are you saying? | 李 你在说什么 |
[35:18] | Is this about Jane? | 是关于简的吗 |
[35:19] | Is-is this about Jane? | 是跟简有关吗 |
[35:22] | Just text me. | 发信息给我 |
[35:24] | Text me. | 发信息给我 |
[35:42] | Are you coming to bed? | 你要睡觉吗 |
[35:49] | Are you coming to bed? | 你要睡觉吗 |
[35:54] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[35:59] | This is a real bonanza for you, isn’t it? | 你肯定开心的很呢 对吧 |
[36:03] | This is just a great cover. | 这件事正好给了你个借口 |
[36:05] | And then you could totally opt out of everything | 你就可以什么都不用理我了 |
[36:07] | and, “Hell, the little woman | 心里想着 反正那个小女人 |
[36:10] | wouldn’t understand a word I was saying anyway.” | 也听不懂我说的话 |
[36:13] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想我怎么样 |
[36:15] | Sorry, no comprende. | 对不起 听不懂 |
[36:18] | You do understand that I’m worried sick | 你知道我担心我朋友 |
[36:21] | about my friend, right? | 担心的要死 对吧 |
[36:23] | She’s just gone. | 她就这么不见了 |
[36:24] | She’s apparently the victim of some kind of foul play. | 她显然成了某些犯罪行为的受害人 |
[36:30] | Do you even care that I’m upset? | 我难过 我担心 |
[36:33] | That I’m worried? | 你到底在不在乎 |
[36:36] | Because you’re making absolutely no effort | 因为你根本没有做任何 |
[36:38] | to even try to communicate. | 想要跟我沟通的努力 |
[36:42] | And it’s just killing me. | 你这样让我好难过 |
[37:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:40] | You’d better. | 你最好是 |
[37:46] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[37:50] | No. | 不行 |
[37:51] | Hey, you can’t get in here. | 你不许进来 |
[37:52] | Nobody invited you in. | 没人请你进来 |
[37:57] | I’m not impressed. | 我不感兴趣 |
[38:00] | Well, okay, maybe I’m a little impressed. | 好吧 也许有一点点感兴趣 |
[38:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:34] | No! | 不 |
[38:54] | That was unbelievable! | 这太刺激了 |
[38:56] | It was better than getting tenure, that was… | 比获得终身聘用还爽 简直是 |
[38:58] | Oh, my God, what a rush! | 天啊 真是激烈 |
[39:00] | What a rush, what a rush! | 超激烈 超激烈的 |
[39:04] | Can you feel the heat? | 你感觉到那股热浪了吗 |
[39:05] | I can still feel the heat. | 我还能感觉到那股热浪呢 |
[39:09] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干吗那么看着我 |
[39:12] | Say something. | 说话呀 |
[39:13] | Did he tell you where the money is? | 他告诉你钱在哪了吗 |
[39:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:19] | She was in on it. | 她也是一伙的 |
[39:21] | Who was in on what? | 谁和谁是一伙的 |
[39:23] | What? | 什么 |
[39:25] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[39:28] | What? | 什么 |
[39:30] | What? Why? | 说什么 为什么 |
[39:32] | Did you actually understand what I just said? | 你听懂我刚才说的话了吗 |
[39:34] | Yes. Yes! | 是的 懂了 |
[39:36] | I understand everything now. | 我现在什么都听得懂了 |
[39:45] | Hello. Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[39:51] | Hello, is anyone there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[39:53] | “Is there anyone there”? Huh. | “有人在吗” |
[39:55] | I don’t hear you looking for someone to translate. | 你现在不需要找人翻译了 |
[39:57] | Someone must be able to understand English again. | 看来某人现在又听得懂英语了 |
[40:00] | Jane, where are you? | 简 你在哪 |
[40:01] | Me? Let’s just call it paradise. | 我 就当我是在天堂吧 |
[40:04] | Beautiful, tropical, non-English-speaking paradise. | 美丽的热带国度 不讲英语的天堂 |
[40:07] | Jane, I know what you did. | 简 我知道你干了什么 |
[40:09] | I know that you and the man | 我知道你跟那个 |
[40:10] | who murdered those bank robbers | 杀了那两个银行劫匪的人 |
[40:11] | were in it together, and I told the authorities | 是一伙的 我把我知道的一切 |
[40:13] | everything I know. | 都告知有关当局了 |
[40:15] | I wouldn’t have expected you to do otherwise. | 我知道你会这么做的 |
[40:18] | By the way, I checked my messages. | 顺便说一句 我查了我的留言信箱 |
[40:21] | Your calls meant a lot to me. | 你的来电对我意义重大 |
[40:23] | Especially your premonition about my untimely passing. | 特别是你预知我被杀的那段 |
[40:26] | Soon as I checked into the house I rented, | 我仔细检查了一下我租的房子 |
[40:29] | I saw the Polynesian decor | 我一看到里面波利尼西亚风格的布置 |
[40:31] | and the tiki on the dresser, | 和梳妆台上的提基神像[波利尼西亚始祖] |
[40:33] | and I knew exactly what was going to happen. | 我就一下子全明白了 |
[40:36] | My greedy boyfriend wanted all the money to himself. | 我那贪心的男朋友想独吞那笔钱 |
[40:40] | The good news is, thanks to you, I was ready for him. | 好消息是多亏了你 我事先有所准备 |
[40:43] | I know you’ll be relieved to know | 我就是想让你放心 |
[40:45] | he’s out of the picture now. | 他已经不会再碍事了 |
[40:47] | You murdered him? | 你把他给杀了吗 |
[40:49] | I defended myself. | 我是正当防卫 |
[40:50] | You helped me defend myself. | 是你帮我的 |
[40:52] | Actually, I’ll miss him. | 实际上 我会想他的 |
[40:56] | But at least I’ll have | 不过至少我还有 |
[40:57] | over a million dollars to keep me company. | 一百多万美金陪着我 |
[41:00] | Combien? | 多少钱 |
[41:01] | Disnef. | 十九 |
[41:04] | Jane, listen to me. | 简 听我说 |
[41:06] | There’s something I need to say to you, | 我有话要告诉你 |
[41:07] | and I need to make sure that you understand. | 而且我要确保你听明白了 |
[41:10] | I hate you, Jane Livingston. | 我恨你 简·里维斯顿 |
[41:12] | And we will find you, and we will punish you. | 而且我们会找到你 会惩治你的 |
[41:14] | Oh, Allison, don’t be that way. | 艾莉森 别这样嘛 |
[41:17] | Times are tough, | 人生苦短 |
[41:18] | and there just aren’t enough lucrative opportunities | 这年头 我们这些人类语言学家 |
[41:20] | for anthrolinguists these days. | 很难找到赚钱的机会 |
[41:22] | And teaching just doesn’t pay what it should. | 教书这点工资可远远不够 |
[41:25] | On the other hand, crime totally pays. | 再说了 这笔干的绝对值了 |
[41:29] | You can’t run forever. | 你不可能永远跑得了的 |
[41:31] | Actually, I can. | 实际上 我可以 |
[41:33] | It’s a shame we won’t be able to stay in touch. | 很可惜不能跟你保持联络 |
[41:37] | She used me. | 她利用了我 |
[41:38] | I trusted her and she used me. | 我那么信任她 她却利用了我 |
[41:40] | I pretty much gave her an all-access pass | 我基本上就是把我们的整个调查过程 |
[41:42] | to our investigation. | 都泄露给她了 |
[41:44] | Some psychic. | 还真是没用的通灵师 |
[41:45] | She fooled us all, Allison. | 她骗过了我们所有人 艾莉森 |
[41:49] | Just a fact of life. | 这就是生活 |
[41:50] | Sometimes we don’t get to catch the bad guy. | 有的时候我们就是抓不到坏人 |
[41:54] | At least not right away. | 至少不是马上就能抓到 |
[41:56] | She’ll want to come home — they always do — | 她会回来的 早晚都会 |
[41:58] | and when she does, we’ll get her. | 等她一回来 我们就会抓到她 |
[42:10] | You know my boyfriend’s gonna be back any minute. | 你知道我男朋友随时都会回来的 |
[42:12] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[42:14] | The one you took care of? | 被你干掉的那个吗 |
[42:16] | You should watch what you say. | 你说话的时候实在应该小心一点 |
[42:18] | You never know who might be listening. | 隔墙有耳 |
[42:22] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[42:24] | Don’t do that. We can do a job together. | 别这样 我们可以一起干一票 |
[42:26] | I’ll cut you in. | 我们一起分 |
[42:27] | I don’t think so. | 用不着了 |
[42:29] | Please, no. | 求求你 不要 |
[42:30] | Don’t. | 别开枪 |
[42:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:37] | Bad dream? | 做恶梦了吗 |
[42:41] | No, no, no. | 没 没 没 |
[42:43] | No, not this time. | 这次不是恶梦 |