时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | That is a scary stack of books. | 这摞书真吓人 |
[00:04] | Does Mommy have to read all those? | 妈妈要把这些都看完吗 |
[00:06] | Of course. That’s what you do | 当然 要去法学院念书 |
[00:08] | when you go to law school. | 这些都是你必须做的 |
[00:09] | Read books and argue with people. | 看书还有和人辩论 |
[00:11] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嗨 怎么了 |
[00:13] | We suddenly having a bowl shortage? | 我们的碗不够了吗 |
[00:15] | We’re just trying to save our natural resources. | 我们只是在节约自然资源 |
[00:17] | This way, we only have to wash the spoons. | 这样吃 我们就只用洗洗勺子 |
[00:20] | Okay, girls, shut that off. | 好了 姑娘们 关掉电视 |
[00:22] | Grab your homework. Bedtime. | 把作业收好 该睡觉了 |
[00:30] | Hello. | 喂 |
[00:31] | Yes, hi. I’m looking for a young college coed. | 嗨 我找一个年轻的女大学生 |
[00:34] | A law student named Allison Dubois? | 法学院的 叫艾莉森·迪布瓦 |
[00:36] | Smooth, Joe College. | 很顺耳 乔同学 |
[00:38] | So, are you on the plane yet? | 你上飞机了吗 |
[00:40] | Yes, we just boarded. | 是啊 我们刚刚登机 |
[00:42] | Hey, listen, I wanted to try one more time to convince you | 听着 我只是想再试试说服你 |
[00:45] | that you don’t need to pick me up in the morning. | 不要那么早起床过来接我 |
[00:47] | I think you should focus on your first day of school. | 我觉得你上学第一天要集中精力 |
[00:50] | Well, that’s awful thoughtful of you, Daddy, | 哇 你真的非常体贴 爸爸 |
[00:53] | but it’s been six days since I’ve laid eyes on you. | 不过我已经6天没有看到你了 |
[00:55] | I can’t wait to see that tan that you got in Hawaii. | 我等不及要看你在夏威夷晒的棕色肌肤 |
[00:58] | Hawaii? Is that where I was? | 夏威夷 我真的到过那里么 |
[01:00] | All I remember is the inside of a military base. | 我只是整天呆在军事基地里 |
[01:03] | Hey, girls, it’s Daddy. | 嗨 孩子们 是爸爸 |
[01:04] | You want to say good night? | 想跟爸爸说晚安吗 |
[01:06] | Night, Dad! See ya tomorrow! | 晚安 爸爸 明天见 |
[01:07] | Love you, Daddy! | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[01:08] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[01:10] | Did you get that? | 听到了吗 |
[01:11] | Loud and clear. I’ll see you in the morning. | 又响亮又清晰 早上见 |
[01:13] | Yep. I’ll be the one who looks like a first-year law student. | 好 我会打扮得像大一新生的 |
[01:28] | Hello. | 喂 |
[01:29] | Hey, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[01:30] | I’m sorry to call so early. We picked up a tailwind, | 对不起吵醒你了 我们遇到顺风了 |
[01:33] | so we’re landing at 5:00 instead of 6:00. | 我们会提前一个小时 在5点到达 |
[01:36] | So I already called for the car service, | 我已经叫了出租车 |
[01:38] | so you just go back to sleep. | 你可以好好睡一觉 |
[01:41] | Honey? Honey, what? I just lost you for a second. | 亲爱的 怎么了 刚才电话断了一会 |
[01:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:45] | We just hit some turbulence or something. Hold on, babe. | 我们遇到气流了 等一下 宝贝 |
[01:48] | At this time I’m going | 现在请各位 |
[01:50] | to ask you to fasten your seatbelts. | 系好安全带 |
[01:51] | Joe, what’s going on? Is everything okay? | 乔 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[01:54] | Uh, everything’s fine, sweetie. | 一切都好 亲爱的 |
[01:56] | Just a little bumpy. | 只是有点颠簸 |
[02:00] | Joe, what’s going on? Talk to me! | 乔 出什么事了 告诉我 |
[02:04] | I love you, Allison! I love you very…! | 我爱你 艾莉森 我非常非常爱 |
[02:11] | Joe! Joe, Joe?! | 乔 乔 乔 |
[03:01] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury: congratulations. | 陪审团的女士们先生们 祝贺你们 |
[03:06] | Today, the city of Phoenix is presenting you | 今天 凤凰城将向你们 |
[03:09] | with an extraordinary opportunity, | 提供一个非常难得的机会 |
[03:12] | but it is also entrusting you with a grave responsibility. | 但同时也托付给各位一个重大的责任 |
[03:18] | Luis Amenabar has been the head | 卢意斯·阿门拿巴在过去的十年 |
[03:21] | of the Sola de Vega narcotics cartel for over a decade. | 一直都是索拉维加毒品组织的头目 |
[03:25] | And during that time, | 在此期间 |
[03:27] | he has ordered the execution | 在亚利桑那州和墨西哥两地 |
[03:29] | of dozens of men and women, | 他下令杀害了 |
[03:31] | both here in Arizona and in Mexico. | 很多男人和妇女 |
[03:34] | And then we go into the list charges, and the witnesses… | 接下来我们会谈到项目支出费用 证人会 |
[03:37] | That’s all right. | 可以了 |
[03:37] | I just wanted to hear the beginning. That’s great! | 我只是想听听开头 非常棒 |
[03:39] | That’s really terrific. | 真的相当不错 |
[03:41] | I’m glad I got you, got you to take a pass at writing it. | 我真高兴找到你 让你负责写这个 |
[03:44] | Well, I tried to make it sound like you. | 我尽力模仿你的口气写的 |
[03:46] | Oh, man, you did. | 嗨 伙计 你做到了 |
[03:47] | Hell, you know what? | 该死的 你知道吗 |
[03:49] | I’m half-tempted to just let you do it yourself. | 我都有冲动想让你亲自上去陈述了 |
[03:52] | You’re the D.A. | 你才是地方检察官 |
[03:53] | I’m only the second chair. | 我只是助理 |
[03:55] | Believe me, the jury wants to hear it from you. | 相信我 陪审团更想听你讲 |
[04:00] | We’re really doing this, aren’t we? | 我们真的走到这一步了对吗 |
[04:02] | We’re gonna put that son of a bitch away. | 我们就要把这个杂种扔进监狱了 |
[04:05] | I think we are. | 我们一定会的 |
[04:09] | Get a good night’s sleep. | 回去好好睡一觉 |
[04:10] | Court’s in session at 1:00. | 法院会在一点钟开庭 |
[04:12] | 1:00? Why so late? | 一点钟 怎么这么晚 |
[04:13] | I asked the judge for a continuance. | 我要求法官延期到一点的 |
[04:16] | Tomorrow’s an important day. | 明天是个重要的日子 |
[04:17] | I wanted you to have some time. | 我想要给你一些私人时间 |
[04:21] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:24] | Marie?! | 玛丽 |
[04:26] | Honey, I’m home. Sorry I’m late. | 甜心 我回来了 抱歉回来晚了 |
[04:30] | I got hungry and I couldn’t wait. | 我太饿了 所以我先吃了 |
[04:32] | Your trial’s all over the news. | 我在新闻里一直看到你的案子 |
[04:35] | I DVR’d the coverage if you wanted to watch it. | 我都录下来了 如果你想看的话 |
[04:37] | No, that’s okay. | 不 不用了 |
[04:38] | I’m living it. | 我整天跟这案子打交道 |
[04:39] | It’s about as much of that trial as I can take. | 我已经知道的够多了 |
[04:42] | So, listen, honey, | 听着 亲爱的 |
[04:44] | court doesn’t start till 1:00 tomorrow, | 法庭明天下午一点开庭 |
[04:47] | so I figured we’d drive out to Wood Lawn in the morning. | 所以我们可以上午开车去伍德·兰 |
[04:49] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[04:51] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[04:54] | It’s the anniversary of your father’s death. | 这是你爸爸的忌日 |
[04:57] | We should get out to the cemetery. | 我们应该去墓地 |
[04:58] | I just don’t get what the point is. | 我只是搞不懂 |
[05:00] | It’s not like Dad is really at Wood Lawn. | 爸爸又不是真的在伍德·兰 |
[05:03] | Look, Mom, I’m just saying– | 你看 妈妈 我只是说 |
[05:06] | okay?– Dad’s plane went down in the Pacific. | 爸爸的飞机在太平洋上坠毁了 |
[05:09] | We buried an empty coffin. | 我们只是埋葬了一个空棺材 |
[05:12] | Doesn’t it seem silly to you | 你这样不是很傻吗 |
[05:14] | to go see him every year when he’s not really there? | 每年过去看他可他根本就不在那里 |
[05:16] | Marie, it’s your father. | 玛丽 那是你爸爸 |
[05:18] | His grave is his grave. | 那就是他的墓地 |
[05:21] | Mom, I’m not going this year. | 妈妈 今年我是不会去的 |
[05:25] | What? | 什么 |
[05:26] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[05:29] | Dad died seven years ago, Mom. | 爸爸七年前就死了 妈妈 |
[05:31] | I cried about it every night for how long? | 我为此夜夜哭泣了多久 |
[05:35] | Six months? A year? | 半年还是一年 |
[05:37] | And all that time, he never showed up. | 这么长时间 他从未现身 |
[05:40] | Never said goodbye. | 从未过来道声再见 |
[05:44] | Dad knows who we are. | 爸爸知道我们是什么样的人 |
[05:46] | He knows what we can do. | 他知道我们的能力 |
[05:48] | He didn’t have to disappear from our lives | 他根本不必仅仅因为死亡 |
[05:50] | just because he died. | 就从我们的生活中消失 |
[05:51] | No. He chose to. | 不 他故意这么做的 |
[05:53] | Sweetness… Sweetie… | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[05:56] | I’m sure he had his reasons. | 我敢肯定他是有理由的 |
[05:59] | Come on, Mom. | 得了吧 妈妈 |
[06:01] | You’re not even mad at him just a little bit? | 你难道一丁点都不生气 |
[06:05] | You never wondered why he died and just… | 你难道从不想知道为什么他过世之后 |
[06:07] | left us? | 就这样离开了 |
[06:23] | Miss you. | 我很想你 |
[06:32] | These are from Ariel and Dave. | 这是艾丽尔和戴夫送的 |
[06:37] | I can’t believe you never met Dave. | 我不愿相信你从未见过戴夫 |
[06:42] | You know, I told Ariel not to get married | 我告诉过艾丽尔从法学院毕业前 |
[06:45] | until she graduated law school, but… | 别跟他结婚 但是 |
[06:50] | Of course, she ignored me. | 当然 她没听我的 |
[06:54] | Just like we ignored our parents. | 就像我们也没听我们父母的 |
[07:00] | From Bridgette. | 这是布里奇特送的 |
[07:02] | Oh, she changed her major again. | 她又换专业了 |
[07:07] | It’s Creative Writing this time. | 这次是创意写作 |
[07:12] | From Marie. | 这是玛丽送的 |
[07:16] | She’s a teenager now. | 她现在是个青少年了 |
[07:19] | She’s a good kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[07:22] | She’ll be okay. | 她会很好的 |
[07:27] | She just misses her dad. | 她只是想她爸爸了 |
[07:33] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[07:39] | Let’s all do our best to keep this from turning into a circus. | 都帮帮忙别把这里搞得像马戏团 |
[07:43] | Shall we? | 好吗 |
[07:44] | Be seated. | 坐下吧 |
[07:47] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[07:49] | I’m required to remind you | 我必须提醒各位 |
[07:51] | that the defendant is presumed innocent | 被告在被证明有罪前 |
[07:53] | until proven otherwise. | 都是无罪的 |
[07:57] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[08:00] | I hear you’re both quite good. | 我听说你们都干得相当不错 |
[08:02] | District Attorney Dennis Caruso | 地区检察官丹尼斯·克鲁索 |
[08:06] | will handle opening statements for the prosecution. | 将做本次诉讼案的开案陈词 |
[08:08] | Mr. Caruso? | 克鲁索先生 |
[08:13] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, congratulations. | 陪审团的女士们先生们 祝贺你们 |
[08:17] | Today, the city of Phoenix | 今天 凤凰城将向你们 |
[08:19] | is presenting you with an extraordinary opportunity. | 提供一个非常难得的机会 |
[08:23] | You want to hear something? | 你知道吗 |
[08:25] | Amenabar’s attorney came to me right after we adjourned. | 我们刚休息 阿曼巴的律师就来找我 |
[08:28] | Put a plea on the table. | 把认罪协议放在桌子上 |
[08:29] | They want to make a deal? Why didn’t you tell me? | 他们想讲条件 为什么不告诉我 |
[08:32] | Not worth discussing. | 不值得探讨 |
[08:33] | They offered to have him plead guilty in Mexico. | 他们提议在墨西哥认罪 |
[08:35] | We’d extradite him. He’d serve a life sentence down there. | 我们引渡了他 他应该获得无期徒刑 |
[08:38] | Problem is, is that you know and I know | 问题是 你我都知道 |
[08:41] | that he would just keep running the show | 他会继续在白领监狱 |
[08:42] | from some white collar prison. | 作威作福 |
[08:44] | and maybe bribe his way out in a few years. | 或许找路子行贿 没几年就释放 |
[08:47] | Like I said– not worth discussing. | 就像我说的 不值得探讨 |
[08:50] | You should go home. Have a drink. | 你应该回家去 喝一杯 |
[08:51] | Tomorrow morning, we’ll keep nailing him to the wall. | 明天早上 我们继续告到他进监狱为止 |
[08:54] | Tomorrow morning! | 明天早上 |
[08:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:12] | Mr. Mayor, can we get a statement, please? | 市长先生 能发表声明了吗 |
[09:15] | Will your office be issuing a statement? | 市政府能发表声明了吗 |
[09:17] | Mr. Mayor, any comment on the slaying | 市长先生 关于地方检察官被杀 |
[09:18] | of District Attorney Caruso? | 您有什么要说的吗 |
[09:20] | Yes. I have a comment. | 是的 我要发表声明 |
[09:23] | I do. | 是的 |
[09:24] | Dennis Caruso was a friend. | 丹尼斯·克鲁索是一位朋友 |
[09:27] | Deputy Mayor DiNovi and I respected him a great deal, | 我和副市长迪诺维都非常尊敬他 |
[09:30] | and our deepest sympathies go out | 对于他的离去 对于他的妻儿 |
[09:32] | to his wife and daughters. | 我们深表同情 |
[09:34] | He said they wanted a deal. | 他说他们想谈条件 |
[09:38] | That’s… That’s the last thing he said to me. | 那是… 他跟我说的最后一件事 |
[09:44] | He said that Luis Amenabar’s attorneys | 他说卢意斯·阿门拿巴的律师 |
[09:48] | wanted him extradited to Mexico | 希望引渡他去墨西哥 |
[09:51] | so that he could stand trial there, and Dennis said “No.” | 那他就可以在那里受审 丹尼斯拒绝了 |
[09:57] | Yeah, Maggie. | 什么事 麦琪 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry to disturb you, Mr. Mayor, | 很抱歉打扰您 市长先生 |
[10:00] | but the Chief of Detectives just arrived. | 警察局长刚刚抵达 |
[10:03] | All right. Send him in. | 好的 让他进来 |
[10:17] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[10:20] | Do we know anything new? | 有什么新发现吗 |
[10:23] | Security cameras in the garage got nothing. | 车库的监控录像没有任何发现 |
[10:25] | No one near Caruso’s car all day. | 一整天都没人接近克鲁索的车 |
[10:27] | We’re guessing the bomb must have been planted | 我们猜测炸弹一定是 |
[10:29] | at some other location. | 在别的地方安置的 |
[10:31] | And no one’s officially taken credit | 虽然没人站出来 |
[10:33] | for what happened, but, uh, | 对此负责 不过 |
[10:34] | I think we all know who’s responsible. | 我们都知道是谁干的 |
[10:36] | Amenabar. | 阿曼巴 |
[10:38] | He wants us to know he’s still in control. | 他想让我们知道一切都在他掌控之中 |
[10:40] | Would you two excuse us for a moment, please? | 你们能让我们俩单独待会吗 |
[10:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:51] | Lynn’s wrong. | 林恩错了 |
[10:53] | Amenabar is not in control. | 阿曼巴不能掌控一切 |
[10:55] | He wouldn’t have done | 他要不是因为害怕 |
[10:57] | what he did tonight if he wasn’t afraid. | 就不会有昨晚那一幕 |
[11:00] | I don’t want him thinking for even one second | 我不想让他多思考一秒钟 |
[11:02] | that this is going to keep us from sending him to prison. | 来阻止了我们送他进监狱 |
[11:05] | I don’t want him to think for one second | 我不想让他多思考一秒 |
[11:07] | that we’re not going to move forward with this trial. | 害我们不能进一步审讯 |
[11:11] | I’d like you to think about taking over for Dennis. | 我希望你考虑接替丹尼斯 |
[11:14] | You built this case. | 你参与了整件案子 |
[11:16] | There’s no one more equipped to move this forward than you. | 没有人能比你更适合继续审讯 |
[11:20] | If you tell me you’d rather not, I won’t hold it against you– | 如果你说不想接 我也不会反对的 |
[11:24] | I’ll even tell the media it was my call– | 我甚至会告诉媒体这是我的命令… |
[11:26] | but if you decide to see this thing through, | 可如果你决定坚持下去 |
[11:30] | then know that you, Marie, Bridgette and Ariel | 那么你 玛丽 布丽奇特 艾丽尔 |
[11:33] | would have round-the-clock protection | 在审讯的非常时期内 |
[11:34] | for the duration of this trial. | 会受到二十四小时保护 |
[11:36] | Amenabar’s people wouldn’t be able to get within 1,000 feet of any of you. | 阿曼巴的人休想出现在你们一千英尺之内 |
[11:42] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[11:52] | Mom, you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[11:53] | I, uh… I tried calling earlier, | 我… 之前我打电话来着 |
[11:55] | but all I got was your voice mail. | 可都是留言信箱 |
[11:58] | Listen, Ariel, I need to tell you | 听着 艾丽尔 我要跟你说些 |
[11:59] | about some things that are going on here. | 这里发生的事情 |
[12:03] | No. I understand. | 不 我明白 |
[12:05] | You have to take over first chair. | 你要接替首席检控官 |
[12:06] | What… what other choice is there? | 还… 还有别的选择吗 |
[12:09] | I don’t know. I could have said no. | 不知道 我可能会拒绝 |
[12:11] | I could have let Mr. Devalos hand the case over | 可能会让德弗洛斯先生把案子 |
[12:13] | to the interim district attorney. | 交给临时的检察官 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:15] | But what kind of message do you think that | 可你想过会给路易斯·阿曼巴那伙人 |
[12:18] | would have sent to the Luis Amenabars of the world? | 传递什么样的讯息吗 |
[12:20] | I know. I’m just not crazy about putting you | 我知道 可我没疯狂到把你和妹妹们 |
[12:23] | and your sisters through all of this. | 牵涉其中的地步 |
[12:24] | I just hate that I can’t do my job | 如果德弗洛斯不对你们三个 |
[12:26] | without Mr. Devalos having to put security details | 进行专人保护 我就不能工作 |
[12:29] | on all three of you. | 我讨厌这样 |
[12:31] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈妈 没关系 |
[12:33] | Seriously, we get it. | 真的 我们明白 |
[12:35] | You know, Marie was so mad at Daddy today. | 你知道吗 玛丽今天很生你爸的气 |
[12:38] | She still can’t forgive him for not coming back. | 她还怪他不能回来 |
[12:41] | And you know what? She’s right. | 你知道吗 她是对的 |
[12:44] | He could come back if he really wanted to. | 如果他真的想就能回来 |
[12:46] | He could tell me what to do. | 他能教我怎么做 |
[12:48] | Mom, what are you talking about? | 妈妈 你在说什么呢 |
[12:51] | I mean, he doesn’t have to. | 我是说 没那个必要 |
[12:53] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[12:54] | Because we both already know exactly | 因为我们已经清楚知道 |
[12:56] | what he would have said. | 他会说什么 |
[12:59] | Make us proud. | 让他引以为豪 |
[13:39] | The sign that I saw was in Spanish. | 我看见的指示牌是西班牙语 |
[13:42] | I’m almost positive it was Mexico. | 我几乎肯定那是墨西哥 |
[13:44] | And I know how this sounds– | 我知道这听起来… |
[13:46] | Joe surviving this plane crash– | 乔是坠机的生还者 |
[13:48] | but it is not impossible. | 这是不可能 |
[13:49] | At least not according to the FAA investigator | 至少根据联邦航空局的调查 |
[13:52] | who analyzed this crash seven years ago. | 七年前的分析 这是不可能的 |
[13:57] | Look. You see this? | 看见这个了吗 |
[13:59] | This is where the plane went down. | 这是坠机的地方 |
[14:01] | And with the wind | 根据那天的 |
[14:02] | and the strong water currents that day, | 风向和湍急的水流 |
[14:04] | Joe could have just drifted to one of these beach towns, | 乔可能漂到了这一带的沿海城镇 |
[14:06] | like Rosarito or Ensenada. | 比如罗萨里托或者恩塞纳达港 |
[14:09] | If he survived the crash. | 如果他幸存的话 |
[14:11] | If he survived the crash. | 如果他幸存的话 |
[14:13] | Look, sir… | 瞧 阁下… |
[14:15] | I know you have connections in Mexican law enforcement. | 我知道您在墨西哥执法部门有熟人 |
[14:18] | I was just hoping maybe you could reach out to them, | 我只希望或许您能联系他们 |
[14:20] | see if maybe somebody remembers seeing someone | 看是否可能有人记得七年前见过 |
[14:24] | matching Joe’s description washing up | 符合乔特征的人被冲上岸 |
[14:26] | on one of their beach towns seven years ago. | 在他们沿海的某个小镇上 |
[14:28] | Allison… | 艾莉森… |
[14:29] | after my daughter, Arianna, died, | 在我女儿 阿里安娜 安里安娜过世后 |
[14:31] | there were times I swore I saw her across a crowded room. | 我发誓曾几何时我见过她穿过拥挤的房间 |
[14:36] | I heard her voice right behind me. | 听见她的声音就在我身边 |
[14:37] | This is not that. | 不是那样的 |
[14:39] | And you, of all people, should know. | 你和所有人都应该知道 |
[14:43] | I’ve been having these dreams my whole life, | 我这一辈子都在做这些梦 |
[14:47] | and they almost always lead me to something that matters. | 几乎都能带我找到重要的事情 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | I’ll call my friends in Mexico. | 我给墨西哥的朋友打电话 |
[14:59] | I’ll forward them whatever photographs of Joe | 把你认为最好认的 |
[15:01] | you think would be most helpful. | 乔的照片发送给他们 |
[15:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | Mr. Ruiz, | 鲁兹先生 |
[15:06] | would you kindly identify the men in this photograph? | 能请你辨认一下照片里的男人吗 |
[15:10] | Rico and Steban Treja. | 里科和斯特班·特雷哈 |
[15:12] | And would you mind telling the court | 那你介不介意告诉法庭 |
[15:13] | how you know these men? | 你是如何认识他们的 |
[15:14] | Because I killed them. | 因为我杀了他们 |
[15:18] | You killed them? | 你杀了他们 |
[15:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:21] | Because they were moving into my territory, | 因为他们进了我的地盘 |
[15:24] | trying to sell their merchandise where they shouldn’t have. | 在不该去的地方卖他们的货 |
[15:28] | And when you say your territory, | 你所说的地盘 |
[15:31] | don’t you really mean the Sola de Vega territory? | 实际是不是指索拉维加的地盘 |
[15:34] | Sola de Vega, the same narcotics cartel | 索拉维加 也就是卢意斯·阿门拿巴 |
[15:37] | that Luis Amenabar | 经营了十年多 |
[15:38] | has been running for a little over a decade? | 毒品买卖的那个组织吗 |
[15:41] | The same cartel that hired you | 也就是雇你杀死像特雷哈兄弟一样的 |
[15:44] | to execute their competitors here in Phoenix | 他们在菲尼克斯竞争对手 |
[15:47] | like the Treja brothers? | 的组织吗 |
[15:50] | Well? | 是吗 |
[15:54] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[15:55] | Answer the question, Mr. Ruiz. | 请回答问题 鲁兹先生 |
[15:59] | I killed the Treja brothers, okay? | 是我杀了特雷哈兄弟 行了吧 |
[16:01] | I went to prison for it. | 我入狱就是为了干这事 |
[16:03] | What else do you want me to say? | 你还想要我说什么 |
[16:05] | I want you to say what you said | 我要你重复之前 |
[16:06] | to the police the night you were arrested. | 在警局被捕时所说的话 |
[16:09] | I want you to say that you were ordered | 我要你说你是应 |
[16:12] | to execute the Trejas by someone in Sola de Vega cartel. | 索拉维加企业中某人的要求去杀的人 |
[16:16] | And I want you to identify the man | 我还要你说出 |
[16:21] | who gave you that order personally. | 到底是谁指使的你 |
[16:25] | No. | 没人 |
[16:27] | I was running off my mouth. | 都是我一个人干的 |
[16:30] | I didn’t take orders from no one. | 我没有受任何人指使 |
[16:31] | He’s right here. | 他就在这里 |
[16:32] | He’s right behind that table. | 他就坐在那张桌子后面 |
[16:45] | Mrs. Dubois? | 迪布瓦女士 |
[16:46] | Would you care to finish your thought? | 可以继续你的提问吗 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官大人 |
[16:56] | I’m suddenly– I’m not feeling very well. | 我突然 有点感觉不舒服 |
[16:59] | I-I would like to request a short recess. | 我希望能够暂时休庭 |
[17:01] | Let’s call it lunch. | 那就先吃午饭吧 |
[17:04] | We’ll resume at 2:00. | 两点钟继续开庭 |
[17:08] | It’s okay that you’re nervous. | 你会紧张是正常的 |
[17:10] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[17:11] | It’s okay that you’re nervous. | 你会紧张是正常的 |
[17:13] | It’s a big case. | 这是个大案子 |
[17:15] | Mr. Amenabar, I really don’t think that your attorneys | 阿曼巴先生 我不认为你的律师 |
[17:17] | will appreciate us talking right now. | 会同意我们在这种时候交谈 |
[17:20] | My lawyers do what I want. | 我的律师为我服务 |
[17:23] | I hear you’re going to be a grandmother. | 我听说你快要当外婆了 |
[17:26] | Your oldest one, right, the one that lives in Boston? | 你的大女儿 对吧 住在波士顿那个 |
[17:31] | Believe it or not, I have three little sons myself. | 不管你信不信 我也有三个儿子 |
[17:34] | They add years to your life, Mrs. Dubois. | 他们使你的生活更充实 迪布瓦女士 |
[17:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:43] | Allison, I’m sorry to bother you at home, | 艾莉森 抱歉在休息时打扰你 |
[17:45] | but I just heard back | 但我刚收到 |
[17:46] | from the last of my contacts in Mexico. | 我们在墨西哥最后一个线人的消息 |
[17:48] | I’m afraid we’ve come up empty. | 我想我们这次又扑空了 |
[17:50] | No one found any reports of an injured man washing up | 在乔的飞机失事之后 |
[17:54] | on a beach in the days after Joe’s plane went down. | 没人在海滩边发现任何受伤的人 |
[17:56] | I even had ’em search the records for that whole year, | 为了确定事实 |
[17:58] | just to be sure. | 我甚至让他们检查了整年的记录 |
[17:59] | I-I’m sorry, I know that’s not what you want to hear. | 抱歉 我知道你不想听到这样的消息 |
[18:06] | Your doctors called the station. | 你的医生给局里打了电话 |
[18:08] | I just want to be sure we get the story right. | 我只是想确认下事实 |
[18:12] | So, according to them, | 那么 据他们所说 |
[18:14] | you just woke up on a beach two days ago. | 两天前你醒过来的时候正在海边 |
[18:18] | You have no idea who you are, no idea where you’re from, | 你既不知道自己是谁 也不知道从哪来 |
[18:22] | no clue how you wound up in Mexico? | 更不知道自己怎么在墨西哥受的伤 |
[18:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:28] | I have a head injury. | 我的头部受到了创伤 |
[18:30] | My doctor… | 我的医生 |
[18:34] | I can’t remember his name. | 我记不住他的名字了 |
[18:36] | Dr. Aguilar. | 阿格尤拉医生 |
[18:38] | Right, Dr. Aguilar. | 对 就是阿格尤拉医生 |
[18:40] | He says it may be permanent. | 他说这种创伤可能是永久性的 |
[18:42] | He doesn’t know if I’ll ever get my memory back. | 他不知道我是否还能恢复记忆 |
[18:48] | Please, I just want to go home. | 拜托 我只是想回家 |
[18:51] | Okay, where is home? | 可以啊 你的家在哪儿 |
[18:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:56] | Can you help me? | 你能帮助我吗 |
[18:58] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:00] | Of course we can help you. | 我们当然能帮助你 |
[19:01] | We’re the police; that’s what we do. | 我们是警察 这是我们的义务 |
[19:05] | You just listen to your doctors for now, rest… | 现在你就先听医生的话 好好歇着 |
[19:10] | and I’ll come see you soon. | 我很快就会再来看你的 |
[19:33] | English. | 说英语 |
[19:36] | I don’t want my driver chatting | 我不希望我的司机 |
[19:37] | to anybody about this. | 到处宣传这事儿 |
[19:39] | Fine. | 好的 |
[19:41] | The story we heard is accurate. | 我已经确认了那个说法了 |
[19:44] | He has no idea who he is, | 他不知道自己是谁 |
[19:46] | and the doctors think the brain damage is bad. | 而且他的医生认为他的脑部伤的很严重 |
[19:55] | I appreciate your hard work. | 辛苦你了 |
[20:14] | Mr. Amenabar, gentlemen, | 阿曼巴先生 各位 |
[20:16] | thank you for coming on such short notice. | 感谢你们能抽空前来 |
[20:17] | Your office is bringing an additional charge | 你们办公室又对我们的客户 |
[20:19] | against our client, Mrs. Dubois. | 增加了一条起诉 迪布瓦女士 |
[20:22] | I don’t see as we had much choice. | 我实在是没办法了 |
[20:24] | Well, then I assume that you’ve explained | 我想你今天早上已经 |
[20:25] | to Mr. Amenabar the reason for which | 向阿曼巴先生解释过了 |
[20:28] | he’s being deposed this morning. | 他是在法庭上宣过誓的 |
[20:29] | It’s in respect to a new charge of kidnapping, | 这是一起新的绑架案 |
[20:32] | unrelated to any of those | 和你之前被起诉的 |
[20:33] | for which you’re already being prosecuted. | 所有罪名都没关系 |
[20:36] | Amelia Cready. | 阿米莉亚·克莱蒂 |
[20:38] | Her father is Steven Cready of Cready Oil. | 他父亲就是克莱蒂石油公司的斯蒂芬·克莱蒂 |
[20:40] | Two years ago Amelia was kidnapped and held for ransom. | 两年前阿米莉亚被绑架后又被赎回来了 |
[20:44] | Per her kidnapper’s request, | 绑架她的人要求 |
[20:46] | her father wired $2 million to an offshore account | 她的父亲把200万美元汇到一个海外账户 |
[20:49] | and awaited his daughter’s safe return. | 然后等待他的女儿能够安全归来 |
[20:51] | All he got for his money was the location of her body. | 而他用金钱换回的却是她女儿尸体的所在地 |
[20:55] | Now, last night I received an anonymous tip– | 昨晚我收到一封匿名信 |
[20:59] | Ah, anonymous. | 啊 匿名的 |
[21:03] | –that you were the one who ordered the kidnapping. | 上面说你就是绑架案的主谋 |
[21:05] | I am sorry, I’ve never heard of this girl or her father. | 抱歉 我从没听说过这个女孩和她父亲 |
[21:13] | Well, Mr. Amenabar, let’s just pretend that you did. | 那么阿曼巴先生 我们先假设你认识他们 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:18] | So this person who contacted us also told us | 这个给我们信的人还告诉了我们 |
[21:21] | the name of the man who actually kidnapped Amelia. | 绑架了阿米莉亚的那个人的名字 |
[21:23] | We know what he looks like, we have a picture of him. | 我们知道他的长相 我们也有他的相片 |
[21:26] | We just don’t know where to find him. | 我们只是不知道在哪里能够找到他 |
[21:28] | Now if you are willing to identify him, | 现在如果你愿意指认这个人 |
[21:33] | tell us everything that you know about him, | 告诉我们你知道的一切 |
[21:36] | we might be willing | 也许我们会 |
[21:38] | to not add this to the list of charges against you. | 撤销对你的这一条起诉 |
[21:42] | Why don’t you take a look? | 为什么不先看看这个人呢 |
[21:59] | Gentleman, let me have a moment alone with Mrs. Dubois, please. | 先生们 请让我和迪布瓦女士单独呆一会儿 |
[22:02] | Mr. Amenabar, I don’t think that’s a very good idea. | 阿曼巴先生 我觉得这样不妥 |
[22:04] | There’s guards right outside the door. | 警卫就在门外站着 |
[22:06] | You feel safe, don’t you, Mrs. Dubois? | 不会有事的 对吧 迪布瓦女士 |
[22:28] | Lawyers. | 律师 |
[22:32] | Do you play much poker? | 你玩扑克牌吗 |
[22:33] | No. | 不玩 |
[22:35] | That’s a shame, because something tells me | 那可真遗憾 因为我发现 |
[22:38] | that you’d be very good at it if you did. | 如果你会玩的话一定玩的很好 |
[22:40] | Mr. Amenabar, do you know the man in this picture or not? | 阿曼巴先生 你到底认不认识这个人 |
[22:44] | You see what you just did, looking away? | 你知道你刚才的样子像什么吗 |
[22:46] | In poker, we call that a tell. | 在扑克中 我们把这称为感觉 |
[22:49] | I know what a tell is. | 我知道什么是感觉 |
[22:50] | And you did the same thing to me | 而你刚刚在对我 |
[22:52] | when you were telling me all about the crime | 说明所有跟这个男人有关的案子时 |
[22:54] | that this man committed. | 恰好流露出了那种感觉 |
[22:56] | It was almost as if you didn’t believe it yourself. | 那就是你根本不相信你自己所说的话 |
[23:00] | I wonder why that is. | 我很想知道这是为什么 |
[23:02] | Maybe it’s just because I don’t like looking at you. | 也许这只是因为我看你不顺眼 |
[23:04] | Nah. | 不对 |
[23:06] | It’s not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[23:08] | I think it’s something else. | 我觉得另有隐情 |
[23:10] | I think, Mrs. Dubois, that maybe… | 我觉得吧 迪布瓦女士 也许 |
[23:15] | you’re the one who knows this man. | 你认识这个男人 |
[23:17] | Can you tell me where to find him, or can’t you? | 你到底知不知道怎么找到这个人 |
[23:20] | If I could, | 如果我说了 |
[23:22] | I don’t think either of us really believe | 我认为我们俩谁都不相信 |
[23:25] | that you’re looking to arrest this man for murder. | 你是因为谋杀案才要找这个人的 |
[23:33] | You know, now that I take another look… | 我现在感觉 |
[23:35] | he does seem familiar. | 他确实很眼熟 |
[23:41] | Get me my extradition to Mexico, | 把我引渡回墨西哥 |
[23:43] | and I’ll tell you exactly what you want to know. | 我会告诉你你想知道的一切 |
[23:46] | Excuse me. Just yesterday, you sat there, | 不是吧 就在昨天你还坐在这儿 |
[23:49] | and you told me this business with Joe would not interfere | 告诉我你不会因为乔卷入这件事 |
[23:52] | with your ability to prosecute the Amenabar case. | 而影响你起诉阿曼巴的决心 |
[23:54] | Now you’re saying that we should take the deal | 现在却又说我们应该接受 |
[23:56] | his people are offering? | 他们的要求 |
[23:57] | I thought you understood. | 我以为你能理解的 |
[23:59] | I saw my husband in a Mexican hospital alive. | 我见到我的丈夫还活着呆在墨西哥的医院 |
[24:03] | He has amnesia. | 他失去了记忆 |
[24:05] | Amenabar paid a crooked cop | 阿曼巴收买了一个警察 |
[24:07] | to bring him Joe when he was released. | 去乔所在的地方 |
[24:09] | Okay, in the first place, you didn’t see it. | 好的 首先 你没有看见这件事 |
[24:11] | You dreamt it. | 你只是梦见了而已 |
[24:13] | And in the second place, why, Allison? | 第二 这到底为什么 艾莉森 |
[24:14] | Please explain to me why the head | 请向我解释下为什么墨西哥制毒组织的头目 |
[24:17] | of a Mexican drug cartel would buy a man with amnesia? | 会想收买一个失去记忆的人 |
[24:19] | Any man, much less Joe? | 谁都不可能 更何况是乔呢 |
[24:20] | I don’t know! I just know that he did it. | 我不知道 我只知道是他干的 |
[24:22] | I could see it in his eyes when I saw him this morning. | 今早看到他的时候我能从他眼里读出来 |
[24:25] | This morning when you fabricated the story | 今早你编造了这个故事 |
[24:26] | about us bringing an additional charge against him. | 多加了一条控罪给他 |
[24:29] | Do you realize you could have | 你有意识到你可能 |
[24:30] | put our entire case in jeopardy? | 令我们案子陷入麻烦吗 |
[24:31] | My husband is alive! | 我丈夫还活着 |
[24:34] | And that is all that matters now! | 现在这才是最重要的 |
[24:37] | Listen to yourself, Allison. | 听听你在说什么 艾莉森 |
[24:38] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 那没有任何意义 |
[24:41] | Joe survives a plane crash from seven years ago? | 乔七年前从一次空难中幸存了吗 |
[24:43] | He drifts to Mexico? | 他漂流到了墨西哥 |
[24:45] | He crosses paths with Luis Amenabar, | 然后和卢意斯·阿门拿巴翻山越岭 |
[24:48] | the same man you’re prosecuting today? | 也就是你今天要起诉的那个人 |
[24:50] | I know how it sounds. | 我知道这听起来不太可能 |
[24:52] | No, I don’t think you do. | 不 你不知道 |
[24:55] | Did it ever occur to you that Amenabar is playing you? | 你有想过阿曼巴是在耍你吗 |
[24:57] | The man runs an organization larger | 这家伙经营一家比 |
[24:59] | than most Fortune 500 companies. | 大部分财富500强公司规模更大的组织 |
[25:01] | He’s no fool. | 他精明能干 |
[25:02] | You said that you could see in his eyes | 你说你能从他眼中看出 |
[25:05] | that he knew Joe. | 他认识乔 |
[25:06] | What do you think he sees in your eyes? | 那你想他会从你眼中看到什么 |
[25:08] | Don’t you think that maybe, just maybe, | 你有没有想过 也许 只是也许 |
[25:10] | that Amenabar knows that Joe means something to you? | 阿曼巴知道乔对你很重要 |
[25:12] | Don’t you think that it’s possible | 你有没有想过也有可能 |
[25:13] | that he’s just telling you what you want to hear? | 他只是告诉你你想听的 |
[25:15] | He’s not telling me what I want to hear. | 他没有告诉我我想听的 |
[25:18] | He’s confirming what I know. | 他只是证实了我一直所想的 |
[25:20] | I saw Joe yesterday. | 我昨天看到乔了 |
[25:22] | I saw him when I looked at Amenabar in court. | 在法庭上当我看阿曼巴时我看到他了 |
[25:26] | Because they’re connected. | 因为他俩有关联 |
[25:28] | Because Amenabar can lead me to Joe. | 因为 阿曼巴能带我找到乔 |
[25:32] | No, he can’t, | 不 他不能 |
[25:34] | and I won’t make this deal. | 我也不会做这个交易的 |
[25:39] | Mr. Knox, you kept | 诺克斯先生 你为 |
[25:41] | the books for the Sola de Vega cartel, is that correct? | 索拉维加做账是吗 |
[25:44] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[25:46] | And during the time | 在此期间 |
[25:47] | that you were acting as their accountant, | 你担当会计工作 |
[25:49] | you were frequently asked to enter expenses under | 经常有人告诉你要在 |
[25:51] | the miscellaneous supplies category. | 杂项物资目录下记录开支 |
[25:53] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[25:55] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[25:57] | And yet, you understood | 而且 你也知道 |
[25:59] | that those expenses were for something other | 这些其实是别的开支 |
[26:01] | than miscellaneous supplies, didn’t you? | 而不是杂项开支 对吗 |
[26:06] | You already answered this question when we deposed you | 当你决定作证以此换取豁免权的时候 |
[26:10] | in exchange for immunity. | 你已经回答过这个问题了 |
[26:11] | If you prefer, I could read it into the record. | 如果你愿意 我可以读这份记录 |
[26:14] | No. | 别读 |
[26:16] | All of the book entries were in code. | 所有的账面记录是有代码的 |
[26:19] | They had to be that way. | 他们必须那么做 |
[26:21] | The men I worked for… | 我的雇主 |
[26:22] | they told me that miscellaneous supplies meant | 他们告诉我那些杂项物资费用意味着 |
[26:24] | money they spent when they had someone murdered. | 他们杀人的时候所花的钱 |
[26:28] | I have no further questions, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 我没有问题了 |
[26:33] | My apologies. | 不好意思 |
[26:37] | – Where did you get this? – Get what? | -你从哪弄到的这个 -弄到什么 |
[26:40] | Counsel, what’s going on? | 辩护人 怎么了 |
[26:41] | Where is he? Where’s my husband? | 他在哪 我丈夫在哪 |
[26:42] | – Counsel! – Where’s Joe?! | -辩护人 – 乔在哪 |
[26:44] | Counsel, | 辩护人 |
[26:46] | you will come to order, or you will be held in contempt. | 冷静一下 否则你会被判藐视法庭 |
[26:49] | I’m calling a recess. | 休庭 |
[26:50] | I want to see counsel from both sides in my chambers immediately. | 我想立刻在内庭见双方的辩护人 |
[26:59] | Allison, sorry to ring your bell so late, | 艾莉森 很抱歉这么晚找你 |
[27:02] | but there’s something I need to discuss with you. | 但我有点事要和你商量一下 |
[27:09] | You’re replacing me as lead counsel? | 你不让我做主辩护人了 |
[27:12] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[27:14] | whatever you’re going through, | 不管你现在正在经历什么 |
[27:16] | it’s affecting our chances of convicting Amenabar. | 这将影响我们证明阿曼巴有罪 |
[27:18] | We can’t afford another day like you had today. | 我们承受不起今天的事再次上演 |
[27:21] | But, sir, Amenabar knows where Joe is. | 但是市长 阿曼巴知道乔在哪 |
[27:24] | He showed me a picture of him, a photograph. | 他给我看了一张他的照片 |
[27:27] | I heard all about it, | 我听说了 |
[27:28] | but it doesn’t prove anything, Allison. | 但那也不能证明什么 艾莉森 |
[27:30] | Amenabar knows you’re vulnerable, | 阿曼巴知道你的弱点 |
[27:32] | and he’s using it to fluster you. | 他会以此来影响你 |
[27:33] | I’ve told Judge Malone we’re bringing in new counsel. | 我已经告诉马龙法官我们会换新的辩护人 |
[27:36] | She’s granted us a 48-hour stay. | 她答应给我们48小时 |
[27:37] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:39] | You’ve done exceptional work, | 你表现的很好 |
[27:40] | but someone else is going to take it from here. | 但是别人会接替你的工作 |
[27:42] | And a surprising turn of events in Phoenix today, | 今天凤凰城发生了惊人的转变 |
[27:45] | as lead prosecutor in the Luis Amenabar trial, | 作为卢意斯·阿门拿巴案中的主公诉人 |
[27:48] | Allison Dubois, was asked to step down. | 艾莉森·迪布瓦 被要求辞职 |
[27:51] | Asked for comment, | 被问到有何感想时 |
[27:52] | mayor Manuel Devalos would only say | 市长曼纽尔·德弗洛斯只说 |
[27:54] | that the A.D.A. Was taking a leave for personal reasons. | 主公诉人的离开是私人原因 |
[28:12] | Danny Boy. | 丹尼 |
[28:15] | Hey, Eduardo. | 你好 爱德华多 |
[28:17] | – You made some good time, amigo. – Yeah. | -朋友 玩的挺尽兴吗 -是的 |
[28:20] | I brought you some tacos. | 我给你拿了点炸玉米饼 |
[28:21] | – Oh, no, no. In case you were hungry? | -不要 不要 -你不饿吗 |
[28:23] | No, no, it’s okay. I got something on the road, so… | 不 还好 我在路上吃了点东西 |
[28:25] | I was just listening on the radio about Mr. Amenabar. | 我听广播关于阿曼巴先生的事 |
[28:28] | It sounds like things are going a little better for him. | 听起来情形对他有利 |
[28:32] | Those people in Phoenix– | 这些在凤凰城的人 |
[28:33] | they don’t know what they’re talking about. | 他们都不知道自己在说什么 |
[28:35] | Mr. Amenabar is a good man. | 阿曼巴先生是个好人 |
[28:37] | If he wasn’t, | 要不然 |
[28:39] | I would have put him in jail a long time ago, no? | 我早就把他送进监狱了 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:43] | Are you okay? You look, uh… you look tired. | 你还好吗 你看起来 有点累 |
[28:46] | No. I’m not tired. | 不 我不累 |
[28:49] | I just… | 我只是 |
[28:51] | I was just having a hard time sleeping last night. | 我只是昨天晚上难以入睡 |
[28:53] | I… I kept having this dream. | 我 我老做这个梦 |
[28:56] | This… this blonde woman. | 有个 有个金发碧眼的女人 |
[28:59] | I had that dream, amigo. | 朋友 我也做过那种梦 |
[29:01] | Yeah. I know that woman. | 是的 我知道那个女人 |
[29:03] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[29:05] | No. What was it like? | 那是什么样的 |
[29:07] | Ah, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[29:10] | It was just nice. | 只是很美好 |
[29:13] | We had a house. | 我们有房子 |
[29:16] | I think we were married, | 我想我们结婚了 |
[29:17] | because there were three daughters. | 因为我们有三个女儿 |
[29:20] | Three girls that we had. | 三个我们的孩子 |
[29:22] | And they looked like her. | 她们都很像她 |
[29:26] | Been having that dream a lot lately. | 我最近总做这个梦 |
[29:28] | Kind of makes me wonder… | 让我有点好奇 |
[29:30] | About what? | 好奇什么 |
[29:31] | I don’t know. About my accident, my memory loss. | 我不知道 关于意外 我失去的记忆 |
[29:37] | I’m trying to figure out | 我想弄明白 |
[29:38] | if maybe she was someone that I knew before. | 也许她是我以前认识的人 |
[29:40] | Look, I don’t know what to tell you, Danny. | 听着 我不知道能告诉你什么 丹尼 |
[29:43] | I’m the one who caught your case | 是我发现你的 |
[29:45] | when you washed up on that shore that day. | 你那天被冲上岸 |
[29:47] | And I’m the one who figured out that | 也是我发现 |
[29:49] | you worked for Mr. Amenabar before you got hurt. | 你受伤前是为阿曼巴先生工作 |
[29:52] | So, I probably know more about you than you do. | 所以我可能比你自己更了解你 |
[29:57] | I’m going to tell you right now. | 现在我告诉你 |
[29:59] | You ain’t never been with no blonde. | 你从没和一个金发碧眼的女人在一起 |
[30:02] | You sure as hell don’t have no family. | 你也肯定没有家庭 |
[30:18] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[30:23] | 6:30 in the morning. | 才早上6点半 |
[30:25] | What are you doing here? I… | 你在这干吗 我 |
[30:26] | I thought we both agreed you’d take a little time off. | 我以为我们都同意你休息一段时间 |
[30:28] | We did. And I am. | 我们说好了 我知道 |
[30:30] | Joe’s alive. | 乔还活着 |
[30:32] | I met with Luis Amenabar. He confirmed it. | 我遇到卢意斯·阿门拿巴 他承认了 |
[30:35] | You met with Amenabar? | 你和阿曼巴见面了 |
[30:37] | He’s been using Joe | 在过去的七年里 |
[30:38] | as a drug mule for the last seven years. | 他一直利用乔偷运毒品 |
[30:40] | A friendly American face that can go back and forth | 一张友好的美国脸可以来回地 |
[30:43] | across the Mexican border without arousing suspicion. | 通过墨西哥边境而不被怀疑 |
[30:45] | Joe doesn’t understand. | 乔不知道 |
[30:47] | He thinks he’s just been running errands for Amenabar. | 他一直以为他为阿曼巴跑腿 |
[30:50] | He doesn’t realize | 他不知道 |
[30:52] | those cars are filled with compartments that hold narcotics. | 这些车里全是装满麻醉毒品的隔间 |
[30:55] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:58] | Now, assuming all of this is true, why do you think | 好吧 就算这一切都是真的 那你觉得 |
[31:01] | Amenabar would suddenly be so forthcoming about Joe? | 阿曼巴为什么突然对乔的事知无不言了呢 |
[31:08] | Sir, I came here | 市长 我到这来 |
[31:10] | because I wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday. | 是想要对我昨天的行为向您道歉 |
[31:14] | You have always been a good friend to me, | 您一直待我如朋友一般 |
[31:17] | and I’m very grateful, and I wanted you to know that. | 我很感激 我只是想把这话告诉您 |
[31:22] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[31:23] | You haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题呢 |
[31:26] | Why would Amenabar tell you about Joe? | 阿曼巴为什么会把关于乔的事告诉你 |
[31:28] | Take care of yourself, sir. | 您多保重 市长 |
[31:32] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[31:39] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[31:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:42] | How far away from City Hall are you? | 你现在离市政厅还有多远 |
[31:44] | I’m right… I’m right outside. What’s going on, Lynn? | 我就在 我就在门口 怎么了 林恩 |
[31:46] | Well, apparently, Allison Dubois had a meeting | 显然艾莉森·迪布瓦在昨天半夜 |
[31:48] | with Amenabar and his attorneys late last night. | 跟阿曼巴和他的律师开见过面 |
[31:50] | She agreed to the extradition deal. | 她同意了引渡协议 |
[31:53] | Her only condition was that she get a five-minute meeting | 她提出的唯一条件就是要跟阿曼巴 |
[31:55] | with Amenabar in private. | 私下里谈五分钟 |
[31:57] | It’s over, Manny. | 这案子结束了 曼尼 |
[31:59] | They’re flying him to Mexico this afternoon. | 他今天下午就将飞回墨西哥 |
[32:01] | She torpedoed the case. | 她把这案子搞砸了 |
[32:16] | Are you really going to do this? | 你真的要这样吗 |
[32:17] | Are you really gonna not talk to me the whole way? | 你真的准备一路上都不跟我讲话吗 |
[32:19] | Just don’t, okay? | 别这样好不好 |
[32:21] | Don’t what? | 别怎样 |
[32:22] | Don’t act like this is just some road trip | 别假装我们只是开车去旅行 |
[32:24] | and everything is totally normal, because it’s not. | 一切都很正常 但事实并非如此 |
[32:27] | You threw away your career this morning. | 你今早放弃了自己的事业 |
[32:30] | You threw away your life. | 放弃了你的生活 |
[32:33] | You threw away my life. | 你也搞砸了我的生活 |
[32:35] | My friends. My school. | 逼我离开我的朋友和我的学校 |
[32:36] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[32:38] | I did it to save our family. | 我这么做是为了拯救我们的家庭 |
[32:40] | Yeah. You just keep telling yourself that. | 是啊 你就继续自欺欺人吧 |
[33:49] | Excuse me? | 你好 |
[33:51] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[33:59] | You… you recognize me, don’t you? | 你 你认得我 对吧 |
[34:04] | You see me in your dreams. | 你在梦里见过我 |
[34:07] | Our girls. Our home. | 见过我们的女儿 我们的家 |
[34:12] | Do we know each other? | 咱俩认识吗 |
[34:15] | We do. | 是的 |
[34:17] | It’s been… | 咱们很久 |
[34:20] | It’s been a long time, | 很久没见了 |
[34:23] | but we do. | 但是我们确实认识 |
[34:26] | Your name isn’t Danny. | 你的名字不是丹尼 |
[34:28] | It’s Joe. | 而是乔 |
[34:31] | It’s Joe Dubois. | 你叫乔·迪布瓦 |
[34:37] | And I’m Allison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[34:40] | I’m your wife. | 我是你妻子 |
[34:44] | We have three daughters. | 我们有三个女儿 |
[34:47] | Ariel, | 艾丽尔 |
[34:49] | and Bridgette, | 布里奇特 |
[34:51] | and Marie. | 和玛丽 |
[34:54] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[35:07] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[35:09] | Please, you have to stop this. | 拜托 别再这样了 |
[35:16] | You have to wake up now. | 你该醒来了 |
[35:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:30] | You got confused. | 你被我弄迷糊了 |
[35:33] | That’s not what I wanted to happen. | 这不是我的本意 |
[35:37] | Joe. Oh, my God. You’re back. | 乔 天啊 你回来了 |
[35:40] | I just had the most horrible dream. | 我刚刚做了一个超级可怕的梦 |
[35:42] | Please, don’t. | 求求你 别这样 |
[35:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:47] | What’s wrong? Why can’t I give you a hug? | 怎么了 我为什么不能抱抱你 |
[35:50] | You can’t. | 你抱不了我的 |
[35:52] | The plane, Allison, | 艾莉森 那架飞机 |
[35:54] | the one I was taking back from Hawaii, | 我从夏威夷回来时乘坐的那架飞机 |
[35:57] | something went wrong with one of the engines. | 有一个引擎坏掉了 |
[36:05] | No. | 不 |
[36:08] | No, no. No, this is… That’s… | 不 不 不 这 那 |
[36:11] | This isn’t right. | 这不是真的 |
[36:12] | This… That can’t be right. | 这 这不可能是真的 |
[36:13] | It is. | 这就是真的 |
[36:14] | I didn’t make it, Allison. | 我没能幸存 艾莉森 |
[36:16] | None of us made it. | 没有人幸存 |
[36:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:20] | Stop saying that. | 别再说这句话了 |
[36:23] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[36:25] | I-I want to wake up now. | 我 我现在想醒过来 |
[36:26] | I want to wake up and find you beside me. | 我想醒来然后看见你就躺在我的身边 |
[36:28] | I want to hold you. | 我想搂你 |
[36:29] | I’d like that, too, | 我也希望这样 |
[36:33] | but you’re not going to wake up from this, Allison. | 但是你不可能再醒来一次了 艾莉森 |
[36:35] | This isn’t a dream. | 因为这不是梦境 |
[36:37] | The dream was everything you just went through. | 你刚刚经历的那些才是梦 |
[36:45] | No! | 不 |
[36:47] | I sent it to you. | 那是我托给你的梦 |
[36:50] | I was trying to show you how things could be. | 我只是想让你看看未来的可能性 |
[36:54] | I was trying to show you that, in spite of this, | 我只是想告诉你 尽管我不在了 |
[36:57] | you could still have an amazing life. | 你还是可以过得很精彩 |
[36:59] | That you could be a lawyer. | 你可以成为律师 |
[37:01] | That the girls could turn out great. | 咱们的女儿们也会茁壮地成长 |
[37:04] | I wanted you to see how happy you could be, | 我想让你看看 你也可以开心地生活 |
[37:07] | but something happened. | 但是这过程中出了点问题 |
[37:10] | You took over somehow. | 你突然变成了梦的主导者 |
[37:14] | Even in a dream, you couldn’t accept that I was gone, | 即使是在梦里你也不能接受我去世的现实 |
[37:16] | so you brought me back to life. | 所以你就梦见我还活着 |
[37:18] | You, Allison. | 那是你所控制的梦境 艾莉森 |
[37:21] | You made it so that you’d find me in Mexico. | 你在梦里把我安排在了墨西哥 |
[37:23] | You made it so that we could be together again. | 你这样做是为了我们可以再度团聚 |
[37:27] | But we can’t. | 但事实上我们已经无法团聚了 |
[37:29] | Because things like that only happen in dreams. | 因为那种事只会发生在梦里 |
[37:34] | This is going to be hard. | 这样会很困难 |
[37:37] | This is going to be awful, | 也会很痛苦 |
[37:38] | and it’s going to be awful for a long time, | 而且会痛苦很长一段时间 |
[37:41] | but you will get past it. | 但是你会挺过去的 |
[37:43] | Everything we have built, our life, | 即使没有我 你也可以将我们 |
[37:47] | you’ll keep it going without me. | 所搭建的一切 我们的生活继续下去 |
[37:51] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[37:55] | I need you, Joe. | 我需要你 乔 |
[37:58] | Who’s gonna walk Ariel down the aisle | 艾丽尔结婚的时候 谁来挽着她的手 |
[38:01] | when she gets married? | 走进礼堂 |
[38:05] | Who’s gonna get Bridgette and Marie | 谁将陪伴着布里奇特和玛丽 |
[38:06] | through being teenagers? | 度过青春期 |
[38:09] | Who’s going to… | 谁来 |
[38:11] | Who’s going to talk to me at night before I fall asleep? | 谁来在我晚上睡觉前陪我讲话 |
[38:19] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[38:22] | we’ve been together for-for so long | 咱们在一起 那么久了 |
[38:27] | I don’t even know if there is a “me” without you. | 我都不知道没有你 还会不会有我 |
[38:30] | There is. | 会的 |
[38:33] | I’m not just saying that. | 我不只是说说而已 |
[38:36] | I’ve seen it. | 我已经见过了 |
[38:45] | I love you, Allison. | 我爱你 艾莉森 |
[38:47] | I’ll always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[38:50] | Never forget that. | 永远别忘了这一点 |
[38:52] | Please, my love. | 求求你了 亲爱的 |
[38:55] | Please. I love you. Don’t leave me. | 求求你了 我爱你 别离开我 |
[38:57] | Please! | 求你了 |
[38:59] | Please, please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[39:02] | Don’t leave me. Please stay. | 别离开我 求你留下来 |
[39:12] | Hi, Great-Grandma. | 喂 曾祖母 |
[39:15] | It’s me. Glimmer. | 是我 葛丽梅 |
[39:17] | I haven’t seen you since Christmas. | 圣诞节以后我就再没见过你了 |
[39:20] | Do you remember what I look like? | 你还记得我长什么样子吗 |
[39:25] | I worry you won’t know it’s me, | 我担心你都认不出我了 |
[39:27] | ’cause I’m taller now. | 因为我现在长高了 |
[39:31] | How’s the weather there? | 你那边的天气怎么样 |
[39:33] | It’s cold here. | 这里好冷 |
[39:37] | Every time it snows, | 每次下雪 |
[39:40] | Mommy laughs. | 妈妈都会大笑 |
[39:43] | She says when she was my age, | 她说她在我这么大的时候 |
[39:45] | she would dream about snow. | 会梦见下雪 |
[39:48] | Did Mommy tell you I’m having | 妈妈有没有告诉你 我生日的时候 |
[39:50] | a Sleeping Beauty birthday party? | 要办一个睡美人的派对 |
[39:53] | All my friends are going to sleep over, | 我所有的朋友们都会来我家过夜 |
[39:55] | and we’re going to have birthday cake for breakfast. | 然后我们会把生日蛋糕当早餐吃 |
[39:59] | Do you think you’ll be able to come? | 你能来吗 |
[40:03] | You can help me blow out… | 你可以帮我吹 |
[40:21] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[40:46] | You waited. | 你一直在等我 |
[40:49] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[40:53] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[41:00] | Do I get a kiss? | 可以吻我一下吗 |
[41:07] | From now until the end of time. | 从现在一直吻到时间的尽头 |