Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Meet The Fockers 02(拜见岳父大人02)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Meet The Fockers 02(拜见岳父大人02)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:拜见岳父大人02
英文名称:Meet The Fockers 02
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:58] You must do something! Baby is coming! 你得做点什么 孩子要出来了!
[01:01] Yeah. I know baby is coming! 我知道孩子要出来了
[01:02] Miss, you’ve to stay calm and take deep breaths, okay? 小姐 你得冷静 深呼吸 好吗?
[01:04] Myra, I need a doctor here right now. 麦拉 赶快给我找个医生来
[01:06] I am working on it. 我正在找呢
[01:08] You’re not a doctor? 你不是医生?
[01:09] No, I am a nurse. 不 我是护士
[01:10] You are man and you are nurse? 你是男人 居然是护士?
[01:12] What kind of man is nurse? 什么男人会做护士?
[01:14] Look, folks, I’m a professional, okay? 嘿 二位 我可是职业的
[01:16] I know exactly what I’m doing, so just trust me, 我非常清楚我在干什么 相信我好了
[01:18] everything’s going to be fine, all right? 一切都会平安无事的
[01:20] -Okay. -Yeah. -好啦 -没错
[01:21] Yeah. You’re fully dilated. 没错 你子宫口完全张开了
[01:23] Hey, I need that doctor right now. 嘿 立刻找个医生来!
[01:25] There are no free doctors. 现在没有医生有空
[01:26] Nurse, you’re gonna have to deliver that baby yourself. 护士 你得自己替那孩子接生
[01:29] I can see the head! 我能看到他的头了
[01:31] Holy shit! 喔 糟糕
[01:40] Check it out. 来看看吧
[01:42] We did it. 我们成功了
[01:44] We had a boy. 是个男孩
[01:46] A boy. You are my hero. 一个男孩 你是我的英雄
[01:49] Mmm-hmm. 嗯
[01:50] I name baby for you. 我要用你的名字给我小孩取名
[01:52] Oh! You don’t have to do that. 你没必要这么做
[01:54] Yeah. I must. It is Latvian tradition. 不 我一定要这么做 这是拉脱维亚的传统
[01:56] We’ll name the baby… 我们就叫这个孩子…
[02:09] Hello, you’ve reached the Fockers. 你好 这是福克尔家
[02:11] We’re not around, so leave us a message. Goodbye. 我们都不在家 请留言 再见
[02:14] Roz, how the hell do you shut this thing off? 萝丝 这玩意怎么关掉?
[02:17] I have no idea. Just press a button. 我也不知道 按个什么键吧
[02:19] I’m pretty sure it’s off. 我肯定它已经关掉了
[02:21] Honey, you want a chimichanga? 亲爱的 你想要来个墨西哥春卷吗?
[02:22] I thought they gave you gas. 它们会冒很多烟的
[02:24] A little bit, but it’s worth it. 是有点 但是还是值得的
[02:26] Worth it for you, but I’m the one that gets the fumes. 对你来说是值得 但是烟还得我来处理
[02:28] Honey, I’m in the mood for a chimichanga. 亲爱的 我想吃墨西哥春卷
[02:30] So make a… 那就做…
[02:33] Hi, guys, it’s me. 嘿 是我啊
[02:34] Dad, I told you six months ago 爸爸 我六个月前…
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1886个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:311个,六级词汇:158个,GRE词汇:160个,托福词汇:235个,考研词汇:350个,专四词汇:294个,专八词汇:48个,
所有生词标注共:707个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:35] you have to change that message. 就让你换那个电话录音了
[02:37] Anyway, I’m just calling to double check 总之 我打电话是为了 向你们确认一下
[02:39] ’cause I didn’t hear back from you. 因为我没有收到你们的回电
[02:40] You know that Pam and I are flying out to Oyster Bay today. 你知道帕姆和我 今天会飞去奥斯特湾
[02:43] And, then, we’re flying to Miami tomorrow with the Byrneses. 然后我们明天会和 伯恩斯一家飞去迈阿密
[02:45] And our flight gets in 7:30, 飞机七点三十抵达
[02:47] so we should be at the house around 9:00. 所以我们大概九点到家
[02:48] So just give me a call back on my cell, okay? 给我手机回个电话吧 好吗?
[02:50] ‘Cause I want to go over a few things 我想说点事情
[02:52] about Pam’s dad and just, uh, 比如帕姆的父亲
[02:54] just some other stuff for the weekend. 还有一些其他周末的安排
[02:56] All right. I love you, bye. Hey! 我爱你们 再见 嘿!
[02:58] Hey, sweetie. How was your shift? 嘿 亲爱的 今天的换班如何?
[03:00] -Oh! Guess what? -What? -哦! 你猜怎么着? -怎么啦?
[03:02] I delivered my first baby. 我第一次接生了小孩
[03:03] No way. 不会吧!
[03:04] Mmm. Yeah. 嗯 是的
[03:06] Oh, honey, I’m so proud of you. 喔 亲爱的 我真为你骄傲
[03:07] It was incredible. I mean, just… 那真是妙极了
[03:08] Just to be pulling this life force 把一个生命…
[03:10] out of this woman’s… 从女人的…
[03:12] You know, I mean, it was just so… It was… 你懂吗 我是说 这简直…
[03:14] The whole baby thing is… It’s so cool. 这接生的事情 真是棒极了
[03:17] That’s great, honey. That’s great. 真棒 亲爱的 真棒
[03:19] So, uh, are you ready to go? I want to get to the airport early. 那 准备好出发了吗? 我希望能早点到机场
[03:22] I know. Just give me a second. 我知道 等我一下就好
[03:23] You know how things always goes wrong. 你知道事情总是会有意外
[03:25] The flight leaves in four hours. 飞机四小时以后才起飞呢
[03:26] I wish we could set a wedding date 真希望我们可以自己定婚礼的日期
[03:28] without our parents actually having to meet. 而不需要让双方父母见面
[03:30] Honey, this weekend is gonna be fine. 这个周末不会有事的
[03:31] And your parents are great. 而且你的父母也很好啊
[03:33] Oh, they’re great in small doses. 他们只是偶然很好
[03:35] Well, 48 hours in Coconut Grove is a small dose. 那 在椰子林待48小时也不算长啊
[03:37] Besides, you’ve already won over my dad, 何况你已经通过了我父亲的考验
[03:39] and that is the hard part. 那可是最难的部分
[03:41] Mmm. That is true. 这倒是没错
[03:42] I mean, I am still in the Byrnes family circle of trust, right? 我是说 我还在伯恩斯一家的 信任圈之内对吧?
[03:45] You’re firmly in the circle. 勿庸置疑
[03:48] Finally. 总算进来了
[03:51] Oh, taxi! 出租车!
[03:58] Going to the airport? 你们去机场?
[03:59] Yeah. 是啊
[04:00] Take mine. 坐我这辆吧
[04:03] Great. 太好了
[04:08] -Nice guy. -Yeah. -真是好人啊 -没错
[04:28] You two, you’re up. 你们两个 来这边
[04:55] Oh, dear. 喔 天啊
[04:56] What? 怎么啦?
[04:57] Well, they overbooked coach. 经济舱的座位订多了
[05:01] So what does that mean? 这什么意思?
[05:02] Do we miss our flight or… 我们错过这航班了? 还是…
[05:03] Well, we are gonna have to upgrade you to first class. 这个嘛 我们只能把你们 升级到头等舱了
[05:07] Really? 真的?
[05:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:14] Oh! Sir, why don’t you let me take that for you? 先生 把那个给我好吗?
[05:18] Okay, yeah. 好吧 给你
[05:20] So, uh, you wanna check it or put it on another flight 你是想检查一下 还是要放到另一架飞机上去
[05:23] ’cause that’s cool, whatever you want to do. 都行啊 随便你
[05:25] I’m just gonna store it in the Captain’s closet. 我只是把它存到飞行员的壁橱里
[05:30] That was nice. 她人真好
[05:31] Yeah. 是啊
[05:32] Champagne? 香槟?
[05:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:35] Champagne, sir? 香槟 先生?
[05:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:38] Enjoy. 慢用
[05:47] Would you like to purchase rental insurance, Mr. Focker? 你愿意买租车保险吗? 福克尔先生?
[05:51] Um… 呃…
[05:52] No. Thanks. 不用 谢谢
[05:55] No? 不买?
[05:56] It’s a scam. 那是个圈套
[05:58] That’s how they make all their money. 他们就是这么挣钱的
[06:00] That’s true. You don’t need it. 没错 你不需要的
[06:03] Get out of here. 滚吧
[06:18] The House of Byrnes. 伯恩斯家
[06:22] Lot of good memories here. 这有很多美好的回忆啊!
[06:25] Mom? Dad? 妈妈 爸爸
[06:29] I am watching you. 我在盯着你呢
[06:33] Well, almost, 差不多了
[06:35] but you have to do it with two fingers. 但是你得用两根手指
[06:37] One on each eye like this: 一只眼前一根 像这样
[06:39] I am watching you. 我在盯着你呢
[06:43] We’ll get back to that later. 我们过会儿再学这个吧
[06:44] Guess who’s here? 猜猜谁来啦?
[06:46] It’s Prof. Einstein. 是爱因斯坦教授
[06:49] Hi, Little Jack. 小杰克
[06:50] You’re a genius. 你是个天才
[06:52] I see a Nobel Prize in your future. 你将来肯定会得诺贝尔奖的
[06:53] Yes, I do. 我肯定的
[06:55] Study break, boys. Company’s here. 课间休息啦 客人来了
[06:58] Pamcake! 帕姆小心肝!
[06:59] Flapjack! 杰克大馅饼!
[07:03] Shortstack, shortstack coming up! 馅饼馅饼端上来
[07:05] Put some syrup in the cup. 糖浆糖浆放杯里
[07:09] Pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa. 啪啪啪啪啪啪啪
[07:13] That’s how it goes, right? 是这么唱的吧?
[07:15] That’s okay, Greg. 不错 格雷格
[07:18] -Nice to see you. -Yes. -见到你真高兴 -是啊
[07:19] Nice to see you, Grandpa. 见到你真高兴 做爷爷了
[07:23] My God. How did my nephew get so big? 天啊 我外甥怎么这么大了?
[07:25] Look at you. 看看你
[07:27] You look just like your mommy. 真像你妈妈
[07:28] He does, doesn’t he? 真的呢 对吧
[07:30] Hey. Hey. This is Greg. 嘿 这是格雷格
[07:32] Remember we talked about him? 记得吗? 我们说起过他的
[07:33] Hey. 嘿
[07:41] Sorry, Greg. 对不起 格雷格
[07:42] The card only comes in one gender. 这卡片只有一种性别
[07:44] Oh! Yeah. Now, that’s… that’s all right. 喔 没关系 没事的
[07:47] He’s taking you in. 他开始接受你了
[07:49] He has a very keen sense for people, Greg. 他对人很敏感的 格雷格
[07:52] Mmm. 嗯
[07:53] He’s a chip off the old block, huh? 他和父母简直是一个模子刻出来的
[07:55] We might have another CIA man on our hands here. 长大了又是一个中情局吧
[07:58] I’d be discreet about my profession, Greg, 要是我是你的话 格雷格
[08:00] if I were you. 我不会这么随便说我的职业的
[08:00] You know what I mean? 你懂我意思吗?
[08:01] As far as your parents are concerned, I’m still a horticulturist. 对你的父母来说 我还是个园艺家
[08:04] Hey, why is Little Jack here? 为什么小杰克在这里?
[08:06] Are Deb and Bob house-sitting, while we’re in Florida? 我们去佛罗里达以后 黛比和鲍勃会在这看房子吗?
[08:07] No, they’re in Ko Saimii, Thailand. 不 他们在泰国 科萨拉米
[08:09] Checking on the clinic they opened during their honeymoon. 查看他们蜜月时 开的一家诊所
[08:12] What is all this stuff, anyway? 这间屋子是怎么回事?
[08:14] After Denny was sent away to military school, 丹尼被送去军校以后
[08:17] your father turned this into a learning laboratory 你爸爸就把这屋子建成了学习实验室
[08:19] for you-know-who over there. 为了谁你自然知道啦
[08:21] And do you talk yet, Mr. Munchkinhead? 你会说话了吗 小家伙?
[08:30] Greg, Greg, Greg. Don’t infantilize him. Talk to him like an adult. 别把他当个婴儿一样来逗 对他要像大人一样说话
[08:33] -Muskrat. -Huh? -麝鼠! -啊?
[08:35] -Muskrat, Jack. -All right. -麝鼠! 杰克 -好吧
[08:38] Just try to understand he’s a little person. 试着理解一下 他是个小孩
[08:40] His communication skills aren’t verbal yet, 他还不会说话
[08:42] but he understands. Observe. 但是他能理解和观察
[08:45] L.J., are you hungry? 小杰克 你饿了吗?
[08:49] Oh, wow. 哇
[08:54] Look at that. 看看
[08:56] “I would like to eat more please. “ 我想再多吃点 谢谢
[09:01] “I’d like a nap, 我会睡一觉
[09:03] and then later I’ll enjoy a nice poop. “ 然后拉个屎
[09:10] Oh, yeah. I’ve heard about this, this baby signing stuff. 啊 我听说过这一套 这些婴儿手势
[09:13] This is like cutting edge. Like… Yeah. 这是新科技啊
[09:16] Well, at this age, Greg, his mind is like a sponge. 在他这个年龄 格雷格 他的头脑就好像一块海绵
[09:18] Look, when he reaches your age, for example, 但是当他长到 打个比方 长到你这个年龄的时候
[09:21] his mind will be far less capable 他大脑接受有用信息的能力
[09:22] of absorbing useful information. 就会差很多了
[09:24] So cute. Hey, can I hold him? 真可爱 嘿 我能抱抱他吗?
[09:26] Oh, l… I don’t think that’s such a good idea, Greg. 我觉得这主意不怎么样 格雷格
[09:29] Muskrat. 麝鼠!
[09:31] Uh… 呃…
[09:33] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[09:35] This is Greg. 这是格雷格
[09:36] Greg will not drop you, okay? 格雷格不会摔着你的 知道吗?
[09:40] Okay. Be careful. 来 小心点
[09:42] Hello. Oh! Hello. 你好啊
[09:45] Hey. 嘿
[09:47] I think he likes me. 我觉得他喜欢我
[09:49] No? 不是吗?
[09:50] Ow! 噢!
[09:51] Oh, shit! 糟糕
[09:54] Focker. He’s absorbing you like a sponge. 福克尔! 他正在 像海绵一样的向你学习
[09:56] I don’t want the first word out of his mouth 我可不希望 他说出的第一个单词
[09:58] to be a profanity. 是脏话
[09:59] It’s okay. It’s okay. 别怕啊 别怕啊
[10:01] Cover your nose. You’re terrifying him. 盖着点你的鼻子 你吓到他了
[10:03] Focker! 福克尔!
[10:06] It’s cool that your dad is so into being a grandparent. 你爸爸这么喜欢做爷爷真好
[10:08] Yeah, I guess so. It kinda freaks my mom out. 是啊 但是我妈妈可担心了
[10:10] She says he spends every last second with that kid. 她说他什么时候都陪着小孩
[10:15] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[10:18] Daddy? 爸爸
[10:19] Wow. 哇
[10:20] Daddy, what is this thing? 爸爸 这是什么?
[10:22] It’s a custom-designed, 这是专门订做的
[10:24] climate-controlled motor coach. 空调长途汽车
[10:25] Jack calls it the Highlight of our Twilight. 杰克管它叫黎明中的光辉
[10:30] Wow. This is incredible. 这可真棒
[10:32] Isn’t it? 是吗?
[10:33] Yeah. 没错
[10:36] Ooh! Like a tank. 简直像一辆坦克
[10:37] Well, in these uncertain times, Greg, 是啊 鉴于现在这么不安全
[10:39] I opted for a Kevlar-reinforced hull 我要求舱壁用凯夫拉纤维加固
[10:41] with two-inch thick plexiglas windows, 窗户是2英寸厚的树脂玻璃
[10:44] just like the ones they design on 就像俄罗斯那些
[10:46] the Russian Widowmaker submarines. 核潜艇上的那样
[10:48] I want you to conduct a field test for us, Greg. 我想让你来作个现场实验 格雷格
[10:50] I want you to demonstrate 证明一下
[10:53] the impregnable outer skin of the coach. 这车外壳的抗破坏性
[10:55] Throw it at the window. 用这个砸窗户
[10:56] Oh. 哦
[10:57] Jack, I’m not gonna… 杰克 我不会…
[10:58] I’m not gonna throw a brick at your window. 我不会用砖头砸你玻璃的
[11:00] It’s a simple demonstration. 这只是个简单测试
[11:02] -No, I’d… I’d really rather not. -Throw the brick. -我还是不要吧 -让你扔你就扔!
[11:04] Okay. Great. 好吧
[11:05] Just… 就这么扔…
[11:06] All your might. 用全力扔
[11:07] All right. 好吧
[11:15] Don’t worry, your rental insurance should take care of it. 别担心 你的租车保险会赔的
[11:17] You all right? What happened? 你们还好吗 怎么了?
[11:19] Come on,we’ll call a tow truck from the road. 来吧 我们路上叫辆拖车
[11:22] Road? 路上?
[11:24] Yeah. We’re driving this to Miami. 是啊 我们开车去迈阿密
[11:26] I thought we were… I thought we were, we’re flying tomorrow. 开车去? 我还以为我们明天飞去呢
[11:28] No, No. Airline travel being what it is these days, 现在乘飞机旅行变成什么样了?
[11:31] so unreliable, 太不安全了
[11:32] I’ll feel much more comfortable 我觉得这里面更舒服
[11:34] knowing I have my own Posturepedic bed, 有符合我体形的床
[11:36] my own thermostat, my own lavatory facility. 有自己的温度调节器 自己的卫生间
[11:39] Uh-huh. So… so we’re all going to be in this together? 呃 那 我们一起开车去?
[11:42] We hit the road in exactly seven minutes, 再有七分二十七秒整
[11:44] 27 seconds. 我们就上路
[11:46] This way we’ll get in early, 这样我们可以早到一点
[11:47] spend an extra half day with your parents, 和你父母多待半天
[11:49] getting to know them. 了解他们
[11:51] Isn’t that great? 这不好吗?
[11:52] That is great. 很好
[11:53] Worth it for you but I’m the one that gets the fumes. 对你来说是值得 但是烟还得我来处理
[11:56] Honey, I’m in the mood for a chimichanga. 亲爱的 我想吃墨西哥春卷
[11:58] So make a… 那就做…
[12:00] Hey, guys, uh, it’s me. 嘿 是我啊
[12:02] Listen, I’m getting a little worried. I haven’t heard back from you. 我有点担心 因为我还没接到你们的回电
[12:04] Hope you got the message. There’s been a little change of plans. 我希望你们收到了消息 计划有点变化
[12:07] We’re gonna be, uh, coming down in Jack’s RV now, 我们将坐杰克的休闲车去
[12:10] so we’ll be arriving tomorrow afternoon, 所以我们会明天下午到
[12:12] not tomorrow night. 而不是明晚
[12:14] Okay? Tomorrow afternoon. 听清了吗 明天下午
[12:15] And, also, uh, 还有 呃
[12:16] they’re bringing their little grandson, 他们带了他们的小孙子过去
[12:18] so, uh, he’s like a baby. 他还是个婴儿
[12:20] So… I don’t know. 不过 我也不知道…
[12:23] Oh, welcome aboard, me hearties. 欢迎上车 亲爱的
[12:26] Hey, this is incredible. 嘿 这真棒
[12:27] Yes, it’s as big as our apartment. 是啊 和我们公寓一样大呢
[12:29] Pretty neat, huh? 很舒服吧?
[12:34] Hey! 嘿!
[12:35] Mr. Jinx finally learned how to flush the toilet, huh? 丁克斯先生 终于学会怎么冲马桶啦
[12:38] Yeah. Jack installed a special flusher, 是啊 杰克装了个小装置
[12:39] and he learnt how to do that in about two days. 它两天就学会了
[12:42] Right, Jack? 对吧? 杰克
[12:43] Hey there, Jinxy. How you doing? 嘿 丁克斯 你好吗?
[12:49] Ready to hit the road, Co-Captain? 准备好出发了吗 副车长?
[12:52] Wow! I’m the Co-Captain? 哇 我是副车长?
[12:54] Let’s set sail, sailor. 我们扬帆出航吧 水手!
[13:00] Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们 下午好
[13:02] This is Captain Jack Byrnes speaking. 我是车长 杰克·伯恩斯
[13:04] Yeah, Daddy! 耶! 老爸!
[13:05] A quick announcement. 简短通知一下
[13:07] As a courtesy to your fellow passengers, 出于对其他乘客的考虑
[13:09] please remember that the onboard lavatory 请记住车上的卫生间…
[13:11] should be used for number one only. 只能用于小便
[13:13] Should the need for number two arise, 如果需要大便的话
[13:15] we’ll stop at the nearest rest stop, gas station, 我们将在最近的休息室 加油站…
[13:17] or heavily wooded area. 或者密林中停车
[13:18] Thank you. Welcome aboard. 谢谢 欢迎乘车
[13:20] I like that thing. Hey, do you mind if l, uh, 我喜欢那玩意 嘿
[13:22] make a little announcement? 介意我也来个简短通知吗?
[13:24] Well… 这个嘛…
[13:26] Only the captain gets to make an announcement. 只有车长才能发布通知
[13:30] You want to honk the horn? 你想鸣一下笛吗?
[13:31] Um… Sure. 啊 当然
[13:34] Only the captain gets to honk the horn. 只有车长才能鸣笛
[13:44] Oh, look! 哦 看啊
[13:45] Hey, Jinxy, see that? 嘿 丁克斯 看到了吗?
[13:53] You hungry? Do you want some milk? 你饿了吗? 要喝点牛奶吗?
[14:00] Hey! Jack? 嘿! 杰克?
[14:02] Oh, she wants you to honk the horn. 哦 她想让你鸣笛
[14:05] Not interested. 没兴趣
[14:06] Rules of the road. She honks, you honk. 这是路上的规矩 她鸣了笛 你也该鸣一下
[14:09] Come on, Jack. Come on. Give her a honk. 来吧 杰克 对她鸣一下笛
[14:12] There you go. 这就对了
[14:16] It’s like a team or something. 好像是个什么队伍啊
[14:18] “Honk if your are horny. “ “如果你好色 就鸣笛! “
[14:26] Oh! 哦!
[14:28] Thanks for that, Greg. 谢啦 格雷格
[14:37] … for you but I’m the one that gets the fumes. 对你值得 但是烟还得我来处理
[14:39] Honey, I’m in the mood for a chimichanga. 亲爱的 我想吃墨西哥春卷
[14:41] So make a… 那就做…
[14:48] Hey, there. 你好啊
[14:50] No hard feelings, all right? 我没有恶意 知道吗?
[14:53] Friends? What’s that? 作个朋友吧? 什么?
[14:56] What’re you saying? 你说什么?
[14:57] Now, wait a minute. What does this mean? 哦 等等 这什么意思
[14:59] I know what this means. 我知道这什么意思了
[15:01] Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. Oh, poop! 挤 挤 挤 喔 拉屎
[15:03] You got to poop, right? Okay, good. 你要拉屎 对吧? 好 没事
[15:05] Thank you for warning me. 谢谢你先提醒我
[15:06] Everybody poops. Sometimes it hurts. 每个人都拉屎 有时还有点疼
[15:08] It’s okay. Just let it come out. 没关系 拉出来就好啦
[15:11] What did you do, Focker? 你干什么了 福克尔?
[15:13] Nothing. He… I think he has to poop. 没什么 我觉得他想拉屎
[15:15] That’s not the sign for poop. 那不是拉屎的手势
[15:17] That’s the sign for milk. 那是牛奶的手势
[15:18] This is the sign for poop. 这才是拉屎的手势
[15:20] Oh! What’s the sign for sour milk? 那酸牛奶是什么手势?
[15:21] ‘Cause, uh this tastes a little funky. 这闻起来味道有点臭
[15:23] That’s because it’s from Debbie’s left breast, Greg. 那是因为这是从 黛比的左乳中挤出来的
[15:29] Ew. 啊
[15:31] Fortunately, she pumped for a week 幸好 她挤了一个星期
[15:32] to give us enough for the trip. 才够我们这一路上用的
[15:34] Okay, snack pack for Little Jack. 好啦 小杰克 来点零食吧?
[15:37] What are you doing there? 你在做什么呢?
[15:38] Well, during the breastfeeding stage, Greg, 在母乳喂养阶段 格雷格
[15:40] infants can get very confused and upset 婴儿对于和母亲分开…
[15:42] when they’re separated from their mothers. 会非常困惑和不满
[15:44] So I invented something 因此我发明了这东西
[15:46] to ease LJ’s anxiety during chow time. 来缓解小杰克进食时候 的紧张情绪
[15:51] I call it the Mannary Gland. 我称这个叫乳腺
[15:54] I had it made from an exact cast 我把这个的形状做成…
[15:56] of Debbie’s left bosom. 和黛比的左乳形状完全相同
[16:00] Oh, yeah. Okay. 哦 这样啊 好啊
[16:02] It’s been so effective, 这非常有效
[16:03] I’m thinking of getting it patented. 我都在打算申请专利了
[16:06] Would you like to touch it? 你想要摸一下吗?
[16:07] Uh, I wouldn’t. 不用了
[16:09] Oh, come on, feel how soft it is. 来吧 摸摸有多软
[16:10] I can… I can see how soft it is from here. 从这我就能看出来它有多软
[16:12] No, feel it, Greg. 别这样 试试看 格雷格
[16:13] It’s very… It looks very… 这个很 看起来很…
[16:15] Just feel the breast, Greg. 就试一下
[16:19] Just a… 就一…
[16:20] Oh, watch the nipple. Just around here. 喔 小心乳头 就摸周围
[16:22] Nipple is his. 乳头是给他用的
[16:27] Oh, yeah. Yeah. 没错 真不错
[16:28] It’s got a great, lifelike, and a… 就像真的一样
[16:31] Or what I would imagine 我猜
[16:33] Debbie’s breast might… might actually feel like. 摸黛比的感觉也就这样
[16:35] Not that I would know. 不过其实我也不知道那是啥感觉
[16:42] Greg. 格雷格?
[16:45] What? 怎么了?
[16:48] Honey, you promised 亲爱的 你答应过我
[16:49] you wouldn’t take the boob out in front of company. 不在客人面前展示这个的
[16:51] It’s nothing to be ashamed of. 有什么不好意思的
[16:53] Breast-feeding is perfectly natural. 母乳喂养是很自然的
[16:55] Dad, that’s not natural, that’s just weird. 爸爸 这可不叫自然 那叫…奇怪
[16:59] As soon as Little Jack’s topped off, 杰克一喝完
[17:01] we’re gonna hit the road. 我们就出发
[17:02] Oh! 喔!
[17:03] Oh, Jack, 杰克
[17:05] you can’t drive any more tonight. 你今晚不能再开车了
[17:06] Dr. Monroe said no aggravating your sciatica. 蒙罗医生说你不能 再让你的坐骨神经痛恶化了
[17:10] Honey, we’re on a very precise schedule. 亲爱的 我们的日程安排很紧张
[17:12] We bunk here tonight, 要是今晚不开
[17:13] we hit horrendous traffic in the morning. 明天早上路上会很拥挤的
[17:17] Greg? 格雷格?
[17:18] Yeah. 嗯?
[17:19] Maybe you could drive the night shift. 也许你可以开夜班车
[17:21] I could do that. 没问题.
[17:23] I am the Co-Captain. So, I think that falls 我是副车长
[17:26] under my responsibilities, right? Yeah. 我想这也是我职责范围之内的事
[17:28] Keep her at 55, stay alert. 保持55英里的时速 警惕着点
[17:30] Yeah, yeah. I’ve been wanting to get behind the wheel of this big boy. 没问题 我一直想开这大家伙呢
[17:39] You got it. Pass. 好啦 超吧
[17:44] Sorry, got to go 55. 对不起啦 必须得保持55英里
[17:46] Captain Jack’s orders. 杰克车长的规定
[17:50] Hmm. 嗯
[18:05] Hey! 嘿!
[18:06] Would you like some company, Greg? 想找人做伴吗? 格雷格
[18:08] Uh, yeah, sure. 当然
[18:09] If you can’t sleep. Go on. Have a seat. 你睡不着? 来吧 请坐
[18:21] How about a cappuccino? 来杯卡布奇诺如何?
[18:23] Oh, you don’t have to do that. 不用这么麻烦了
[18:25] It’s no problem for me. 不麻烦
[18:27] Really? Yeah? Okay. 真的? 那好吧
[18:29] Dina! 迪娜
[18:30] Wake up and make Greg a cappuccino! 快醒醒 给格雷格 弄杯卡布奇诺
[18:33] Shake a leg, woman! 快点 娘们
[18:34] Jesus, Jack, you know, I’m not that tired. 天啊 杰克 我没那么累
[18:37] Really. 真的
[18:38] Relax, Greg. This cockpit’s completely soundproofed. 放松点 格雷格 这驾驶舱是完全隔音的
[18:42] You should’ve seen the look on your face. 你真该看看你脸上的表情
[18:44] Oh! Okay, okay. 哦 好吧
[18:46] You got me. That was… That was a good one. 你可是骗到我了 弄的和真的一样
[18:48] Yes, it was. Yes. 是啊
[18:49] Mmm-hmm. 嗯
[18:51] It’s funny. 很有趣
[18:52] But you should never talk to a woman like that, 但是你永远也不能 那么对女人说话
[18:54] you know that, Greg. 你知道吧 格雷格
[18:55] It’s disrespectful. 那非常不尊敬
[18:57] Right, of course. Yeah. 当然
[18:59] Greg, a man reaches a certain age 格雷格 男人到了一定年岁
[19:02] when he realizes what’s truly important. 才知道真正重要的是什么
[19:04] Hmm-mmm. 嗯
[19:05] You know what that is? 你知道那是什么吗?
[19:07] Love? 爱情?
[19:10] Friendship? 友谊?
[19:12] Enjoying the moment. 享受?
[19:14] Living. Just love. 生活? 还是就是爱情
[19:17] His legacy. 是传承
[19:18] That, too. Right. Yeah. Sure. 传承? 啊 对 传承当然也是
[19:20] Now, my grandson, Little Jack, is part of that legacy. 我的孙子小杰克 就是那传承的一部分
[19:23] In six months, you and Pam are gonna be married. 六个月之内 你和帕姆就会结婚…
[19:26] Sometime after that, 那之后
[19:27] you’ll want to start a family of your own. 你们也会开始建立自己的家族
[19:29] Yeah. Right. Actually, on the subject, 是啊 对于这个事情
[19:30] I had some thoughts about the wedding date. 我对婚礼时间有个打算
[19:32] We’ll discuss that later, after this weekend, Greg. 这个我们下周再说
[19:34] Now, let’s get back on point. 现在回到我们的话题上来
[19:36] Let me put it very simply. 我直说吧
[19:38] If your family circle 如果你的家族圈
[19:40] does indeed join my family circle, 不能真的加入我的家族圈…
[19:42] they’ll form a chain. 他们就不能形成一个完整的链条
[19:44] I can’t have a chink in my chain. 我可不能让我的家族链上 出现一个脱节的环
[19:46] Hmm. 嗯
[19:47] Yeah. Okay. I get the metaphor. 好吧 我懂你的比喻了
[19:50] Now, I’ve never met your parents, 我从来没见过你父母
[19:52] so I’m not going to jump to any hasty conclusions. 所以我不愿意很快做什么结论
[19:54] But, like studying a frozen caveman, 但就像研究一个冻死的穴居人一样
[19:56] if I can see where you came from, 如果我知道你来自哪?
[19:58] I’ll have a much better idea of where you’re going. 我就比较容易知道你将来会怎样
[20:01] Okay. 好吧
[20:02] A-are you thinking maybe my parents might be 你是觉得 我父母可能会是
[20:05] like… like a chink in the chain or… 家族链上的一个断环还是怎样?
[20:08] A doctor and a lawyer, what’s there to worry about? 一个是医生 一个是律师 有什么好担心的?
[20:11] Mmm-hmm. 嗯
[20:37] Ooh, it seems very nice. 喔 看起来很不错嘛
[20:45] Is that your father? 那是你的父亲?
[20:50] That is my father. 是我父亲
[21:02] Hey! There you are. 嘿 你们来啦
[21:03] What the heck is that contraption? 这玩意是什么?
[21:05] I thought you guys were flying in tonight. 我还以为你们的飞机晚上到呢
[21:06] I left a message yesterday We were driving… 昨天我给你留了言 告诉你我们会开车过来
[21:08] Oh, I didn’t get a message. 哦 我没有收到那个留言
[21:10] I left you like five messages. 你说什么 我留了不下五次
[21:12] Will you get over here and plant one on me. 赶快过来 给我亲一个
[21:13] Talking about messages. 提起留言来
[21:15] I’ve been waiting so long to see you. My best buddy. 我好久没见你了 我最好的朋友
[21:18] Good to see you. 见到你真好
[21:19] Come here. Come here. Oh, I missed you. 来一个吧 再来一个 我真想你
[21:22] Is this not the most handsome young man 这难道不是你一辈子见过的
[21:24] you’ve ever seen in your life? 最英俊的年轻人吗?
[21:26] I used to call him a young Jewish Marlon Brando. 我管他叫年轻的犹太马龙·白兰度
[21:31] Can you believe 你们能相信
[21:33] I conceived him with one testicle? 我只有一个睾丸 就能生下他吗?
[21:35] No, really. It’s true. 这是真的
[21:37] I only have one because the other never dropped. 我只有一个睾丸 因为另一个没有下坠
[21:39] It’s called an undescending testicle. 好像叫隐睾什么的
[21:41] It’s not uncommon, but look at him. 这不算很不常见 但是看看他
[21:44] Imagine what he would have looked like if I had two. 想想要是我有两个睾丸 他会变得多棒!
[21:50] That’s a good icebreaker. 你真会没话找话
[21:52] Whoa! Ho! 哇!
[21:53] There’s the sexiest second grade teacher 这是我一辈子见过的
[21:55] I’ve ever seen in my life. 最性感的二年级老师了!
[21:58] That was a good one. 噢 真棒!
[21:59] It gets her every time. 每次她都这样
[22:00] Goose bumps. She loves it. 一身鸡皮疙瘩 她喜欢这样
[22:02] I’m Dina Byrnes. It’s so nice to meet you. 我是迪娜·伯恩斯 很高兴见到你
[22:05] The pleasure is all mine, mon cheri. 很荣幸 亲爱的女士
[22:10] You got to be the flower man. 你一定是那个花匠了
[22:12] That’s right. Jack Byrnes, Pam’s father. 没错 杰克·伯恩斯 帕姆的父亲
[22:14] And I’m Bernard Focker, Gaylord’s father, 我是伯纳德·福克尔 盖洛德的父亲
[22:16] and we’re all grownups here and we shake hands like men. 我们都是成人了 让我们像男人一样握手吧
[22:20] All right. 好啦
[22:23] Oh, we’re just playing here. 刚才我是闹着玩的
[22:25] Give me some love. 来点激情吧
[22:29] We’re family now. 我们现在是一家人了
[22:31] What’re you so shy about? Come here. 你干嘛这么害羞? 来吧
[22:35] Oh, wow. Look at those pecs. 哇 这一身的肌肉
[22:38] Wow! You’re harder than sheetrock. 比石膏还硬
[22:39] Now tell me the truth. 说实话吧
[22:41] You work out with weights, right? 你经常举重吧 对吧?
[22:42] Well, I do various calisthenics. 哦 我做些柔软体操
[22:43] Some medicine-ball training, I play bimonthly football. 玩健身球 还玩橄榄球
[22:47] Oh, footie-footie football? 喔 橄榄球
[22:48] I was just, uh, practicing my Capoeira. What? 我只练习卡泼特拉
[22:51] Oh, Capoeira. Yeah. 哦 卡泼特拉舞 对
[22:53] The Brazilian martial art of dance fighting. Yes. 巴西的一种功夫舞蹈 对吧?
[22:55] He knows what that is. Yeah. 他真知道那是什么 没错
[22:57] You know, I’ve been doing it for weeks. 我做这个有好几个星期了
[22:59] I’m really into it. 喜欢极了
[23:01] It keeps me level. 能让我保持体力
[23:02] Because sometimes I get wound up so tight, 因为有的时候 如果我太紧张了
[23:04] I could just snap. 我就能放松一下
[23:06] You know what I mean? 懂我的意思吗?
[23:09] What is that? What is that? 那是什么声音? 那是什么声音?
[23:10] Is there a baby on board? 是车上有个婴儿吗?
[23:11] That’s a baby. Yes, yes. 是个婴儿 没错
[23:13] Yeah. Hmm-mmm. It was all in the message. 都在留言里告诉你了
[23:17] Hey, Moses, go ahead, 嘿 摩西 快上去
[23:18] say hello to your future in-laws. 给大家打个招呼
[23:20] No, no, he’s harmless. 他没有恶意
[23:22] And yeah, fixed. Moses. 停! 摩西!
[23:23] That’s all right. 没事 没事
[23:25] Just shake him off. 把他摇下来
[23:26] Oh, no. Don’t shake. He likes the shaking. 别 别摇他 他喜欢被摇
[23:28] Moses, get off! 摩西 滚下来!
[23:29] No, don’t worry. The pink part didn’t get on you. 别担心 没玩意没碰到你
[23:31] Moses, go, get in your basket. Go! 摩西 去 回你的篮子里!
[23:33] He’s all talk. 他受过良好训练
[23:34] Who’s this little guy? 这小家伙是谁啊?
[23:36] This is our grandson, Little Jack. 这是我们的孙子 小杰克
[23:38] Oh, little baby. 喔 小婴儿
[23:41] How are you, Little Jack? 你好吗? 小杰克?
[23:43] Hey, Dad, don’t… don’t… don’t infantilize him. 爸爸 别那么逗他
[23:46] Just talk to him like a person. 向对普通人一样的跟他说话
[23:47] What are you talking about? He’s a baby. 你说什么呢? 他可是个小婴儿
[23:49] I want to talk to him like he’s a baby. 我是在对婴儿说话呢
[23:55] He likes me. 他喜欢我!
[23:57] When Roz’s dad died, I said: 当萝丝的父亲过世的是 我说
[23:59] “Hey, we’re freezing our tushies off here in Detroit. “ 嘿 我们在底特律都快冻僵了
[24:02] You know, “Let’s head south 让我们去南方
[24:04] and get some year-round fun in the sun. “ 感受一下 终年阳光明媚的日子吧
[24:06] This house is over a 100 years old, so… 这房子有超过一百年的历史了 所以…
[24:08] Dad. Dad, you continue the tour. 爸爸 你继续带他们看看
[24:10] I’m gonna tell Mom we’re here, okay? 我去告诉妈妈我们来了
[24:11] Oh! The upstairs bathroom is on el fritzo. 噢 楼上的洗手间在整修
[24:13] So we’re all gonna have to share this one for now. 我们得合用这个了
[24:15] Since there’s a water scarcity on the island, 因为在这个岛上缺少水
[24:17] we kind of abide by the 我们基本上都遵守这个原则
[24:19] “if it’s yellow let it mellow, 如果马桶里面是黄色的 不管它
[24:20] if it’s brown flush it down” policy. 如果是棕色的 冲掉它 这是规矩
[24:25] Oops. Forgot my own rule. 糟糕 忘了自己的规矩了
[24:30] The RV has paid for itself already. 休闲车的作用体现出来了
[24:33] All right, kids. 好啦 小伙子们
[24:35] Forward and backward. 向前 向后
[24:37] Rotate those hips. 扭屁股
[24:41] Let’s get your kundalini rising. 把精神头拿出来
[24:43] And now it’s time for the ladies 现在该姑娘们
[24:45] to get into the reverse cowgirl position. 进行反向背入式的训练了
[24:47] Guys, you have to lie across the Liberator pad 先生们 你们得在垫子上躺平
[24:49] like so. 就像这样
[24:51] Everyone look at how Ira’s doing it. 大家看看艾拉是怎么做的
[24:54] The man is loose, he’s limber and he’s ready for action. 男人们已经很放松 很柔软 他们做好准备了
[24:57] So, climb aboard, girls, 爬上去吧 姑娘们
[24:59] and let me hear your bodies talk. 用你们的身体交流
[25:02] Whoa! Yes! 就这样
[25:03] This position is terrific 这个姿势对患有骨质疏松症
[25:05] for anyone with osteoporosis, gout or goiter. 痛风或者甲状腺肿大的人非常合适
[25:08] Stay with me, kids. We’re almost done. 继续做 我们就要做完了
[25:11] Ah! Honey! 啊 亲爱的
[25:13] Oh! All right, guys. 好啦 各位
[25:15] We have to wrap it up. Everyone. 我们必须得结束了
[25:16] Remember to take your Liberator pads. 记住把你的垫子拿走
[25:18] And don’t forget to stretch before you try this at home. 还有在家里做这个之前 别忘了先拉伸一下身体
[25:21] We don’t want anyone shattering a pelvis. 我们不希望谁骨盘受伤
[25:24] Hello, my precious. 喔 亲爱的
[25:26] Oh, I love you so much. 我爱你
[25:27] I haven’t seen my bubeleh in months. 我好几个月没见你了
[25:30] -Honey, you feel thin. -No, no. -亲爱的 你瘦了 -没有 没有
[25:31] You’re not eating. What’s the matter? 你怎么不吃东西 怎么回事?
[25:33] No. I’m fine. Mom, 没事 我没事 妈妈
[25:34] how do we explain all these people to the Byrneses? 我们怎么对伯恩斯一家解释这些人?
[25:36] Honey, they’re leaving. 哦 他们就要走了
[25:37] The Byrneses won’t know they were here. 伯恩斯一家 根本不会知道他们在这里待过
[25:39] Okay. We agreed to be discreet 我们说好这个周末
[25:40] about you being a sex therapist this weekend 要隐瞒你是性治疗学家的
[25:42] until you got to know Jack and Dina better. Right? 直到你们与杰克和迪娜 相互了解了为止 对吧?
[25:44] Don’t worry. I’ll be discreet. I put all my toys away. 别担心 我会很谨慎的 我会把所有的玩具收好
[25:46] And my office is all ready for them to sleep in. 我的办公室也已经准备好了 只等他们入住了
[25:48] Your office? No, no. we’re putting them upstairs. 怎么 你的办公室 不行 我们让他们住楼上的
[25:50] Your father thought they’d be more comfortable down here. 你父亲觉得住下面会舒服点
[25:53] The upstairs plumbing… You don’t wanna know. 就楼上那排水系统 你不会愿意的
[25:55] Talk to me about something important, honey. 和我说点更重要的事吧 亲爱的
[25:57] How are things with you and Pam? 你和帕姆在床上什么感觉?
[25:58] They’re great. 好极了
[25:59] Because, you know, after two years, 好极了? 你知道吗 两年以后…
[26:01] you have to work to keep things going. 你必须努力才能维持那感觉
[26:02] Does she still climax regularly? 她还会经常高潮吗?
[26:04] Mom. 妈妈
[26:05] You can’t talk that way this weekend, okay? 这个周末你不能说这种话
[26:07] Honey, I’m just saying 我只是这么说说而已
[26:09] I didn’t raise you to be a so-so lover. 我可没把你教成个一般的情人
[26:10] I know. Okay, what is he doing? 看看他们在干什么?
[26:12] What? Don’t… don’t worry about them. 怎么了? 别担心
[26:15] Mom, Mom, 妈
[26:16] you got to get these people out of here now. 你得赶快让他们走 现在就得走
[26:18] Okay. 好
[26:19] Wipe that little gloss off you. 把你脸上那痕迹擦干净
[26:20] Okay. 好的
[26:23] You hunt deer, Bernard? 你猎鹿吗? 伯纳德?
[26:25] What? No, I hate that thing. 不 我恨那东西
[26:26] Roz’s father gave it to us. 萝丝的父亲给我们的
[26:28] He was into all that macho-wacho crap. 他最喜欢那套玩意了
[26:31] Oh! So is Greg. 哦 格雷格也一样
[26:32] He and I went duck-hunting together. Didn’t we, Greg? Hmm? 我们有一次一起去打野鸭 对吧 格雷格?
[26:35] Duck-hunting? Me and you? 打野鸭 我们俩一起?
[26:36] Duck-hunting? Yeah. Mmm-hmm. 打野鸭? 对
[26:37] What? What? 什么?
[26:39] Gay, you went duck-hunting with… with Jack? 盖 你和杰克一起去打野鸭了?
[26:42] Um, yeah. We went, we did. 啊 是啊 我们一起去
[26:43] We went on a little hunting trip. 随便打过一回
[26:45] You shot a duck? 你打死了野鸭
[26:46] I shot at a duck and… Mmm-hmm. 我只是朝野鸭开枪 然后…
[26:49] You killed an innocent creature of the sky? 你杀了一个无辜的小生物?
[26:52] I don’t… Did I… I did… I don’t… 我没有 我没有…
[26:53] I think I might’ve clipped it or… 我只是开了一枪
[26:55] Never really checked. 没查过打没打中
[27:25] Oh, Lord. 哦 天啊
[27:27] And now, for the piece de resistance. 现在 来看看最重要的
[27:32] Oh, my goodness. 哦 天啊
[27:34] Little somethin’ I’ve been workin’ on. 都是我收集的小东西
[27:36] Oh, I see. Oh. 嗯 不错
[27:39] Mom will be out in a sec. What’s that? 妈妈马上就来 这是什么?
[27:42] It’s you. 是你啊
[27:43] It’s the Wall of Gaylord. 盖洛德纪念墙
[27:45] The Wall of Gaylord? 盖洛德纪念墙?
[27:47] Isn’t it nice to finally display your accomplishments, Son? 把你的成就展示出来 是不是很棒 儿子?
[27:50] Honey, look at all your awards. 亲爱的 看你得了这么多奖
[27:52] That’s great. 真棒
[27:53] He’s my champion. 他是我的冠军
[27:54] Oh, I didn’t know 我不知道
[27:55] they made ninth place ribbons. 他们竟然还制作第九名的奖牌
[27:57] Oh, Jack, they got them all the way up to 10th place. 哦 杰克 他们一直做到第十名的
[27:59] Hey! Anybody want to get a drink by the lagoon? 没人想在小湖边喝一杯什么吗?
[28:02] This one looks impressive. 这个看起来很不错啊
[28:03] “Mazel tov, Gaylord M. Focker. World’s Greatest Nurse. “ 盖洛德·福克尔 世界优秀护士奖
[28:09] Very nice. 真不错啊
[28:10] We’ve always tried 我们一直培养盖洛德
[28:11] to instill a sense of self in Gaylord 有自己的感觉
[28:13] without being too goal-oriented. 不想让他太功利
[28:15] It’s not about winning or losing, 不计输赢
[28:17] it’s about passion. 只为热情
[28:19] We just want him to love what he’s doin’. 我们只是希望他喜欢他做的事情
[28:22] You know what I mean, Jack? 你懂吗 杰克?
[28:24] Not really, Bernard. 不是很懂 伯纳德
[28:25] I think a competitive drive 我觉得竞争
[28:27] is the essential key that makes America 是使美国成为现今世界上
[28:28] the only remaining superpower in the world today. 唯一的超级大国的根本原因
[28:32] Well, whatever works. Mmm-hmm. 这个嘛 不管什么有用就好
[28:34] All right. Don’t forget the positions. 好啦 戴夫 别忘了那些姿势
[28:36] Bye, Dr. Roz. You’re a lifesaver. 再见 萝丝 你挽救了我的生命
[28:38] Oh, Thank you, BJ. Goodbye. 喔 谢谢你 大杰克 再见
[28:40] Ira, remember, easy on the thrusting. 艾拉 记住慢点插
[28:42] You’re not 78 anymore. 你不是78岁了
[28:45] What… What kind of work does your mother do with those patients? 格雷格 你妈妈 对那些病人采用什么疗法?
[28:48] Those look like yoga mats. Is there yoga involved? 看起来那很像瑜珈垫 是瑜珈吗?
[28:51] It’s yogaesque. 那是类瑜珈术
[28:52] It’s sort of, um, 就好像 嗯
[28:54] a, um, a… a… a couples therapy. 那是一系列疗法
[28:56] Kind of mind-body… 用来唤醒身体
[28:57] It’s kind of her own sort of… 就好像是…
[28:58] Rozela! Sweetheart, living room! 萝丝 甜心 来客厅
[29:02] Hello! Hello! Hello! 你好啊 你好啊
[29:04] How are you, baby girl? 你好吗 小闺女?
[29:06] Good, Roz. 很好 萝丝
[29:07] God! Look at you, you’re glowing! 看看 你真漂亮
[29:09] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[29:10] Hi, I’m Roz Focker 你好 我是萝丝·福克尔
[29:13] you must be Jack, and you must be Dina. 你一定是杰克吧 你肯定是迪娜了
[29:15] Hi. 嗨
[29:17] l… I just can’t believe 我真不敢相信
[29:18] it’s taken us this long to meet, huh. 我们这么久了才见上一面
[29:20] And who’s this little hairball? 喔 这个小毛球是谁啊?
[29:22] They brought their grandson Baby Jack along. 那是他们的孙子 小杰克
[29:24] He’s so adorable. I could eat him up. 喔 太可爱了 真想吃一口
[29:28] Bern, did you show them where they’re sleeping? 伯恩 你带他们去看了他们住的地方了吗?
[29:30] Right, right, right. Because we don’t have any air-conditioning, 哦 对了 我们没有空调
[29:32] I made up a nice spot for you in Roz’s office 所以我们安排你们住萝丝的办公室
[29:35] ’cause it gets the best breeze, 因为那有很舒服的风
[29:36] and it’s very near the communal commode. 而且离公用洗手间很近
[29:38] Oh, well, you know, actually, we’re gonna stay in our motor home. 喔 其实我们会住在 我们的活动房屋里
[29:41] In the trailer? 在拖车里?
[29:42] Come on, Jack. You’re family. 别这样 杰克 我们是一家人
[29:44] We sleep under the same roof. 应该睡在一起
[29:45] Actually, Mom’s office is kind of cluttered. 其实妈妈的办公室还是有点乱
[29:47] So, that… that works all right. 所以住那活动房屋也行
[29:49] It’s just really easier with Little Jack. 这样对小杰克会方便一点
[29:51] No, no. Really. We insist. 真的 我们不是客气
[29:52] They wanna sleep in the trailer, 如果他们愿意睡在拖车里
[29:54] let them sleep in the trailer. 就让他们睡吧
[29:55] Mom, it’s not actually… It’s not a trailer. 妈妈 其实那不是个拖车
[29:57] It’s kind of like… It’s like a… like a hotel on wheels. 那就好像个底下有轮子的旅馆 棒极了
[30:00] This is practically a hotel. I was gonna do the turndown service… 这也是旅馆啊 我只差一点就完工
[30:03] I know, I know, but it’s their choice. 我知道 但是这是他们的选择嘛.
[30:05] Wherever you feel most comfortable is fine. 不管哪里你们觉得舒服就好
[30:07] -It’s not right. -Bern, let it go. -这不对 -伯恩 就这样吧
[30:09] Let it go? Fine. 就这样? 好吧
[30:10] Yeah, let it go. 没错 就这样吧
[30:12] Look at you, sulking. 别拉长脸
[30:13] Now, look at this. I married a teenager. Right? 我十几岁的时候就嫁给他了 对吧?
[30:15] At least you have the libido of a teenager. 你至少也得有个年轻人的性欲吧
[30:18] I gave her a little matinee today… 我今天给过她一次了
[30:20] Oh! Don’t you dare! Stop it! 喔 你怎么敢说 不能说!
[30:22] How about a double feature? 那再来一次怎么样
[30:26] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧
[30:27] Lagoon? Why don’t we go show them the lagoon? 那个小湖 我们干嘛 不带他们看看那小湖呢?
[30:30] The lagoon. Come see the lagoon. 小湖 来看看小湖
[30:32] The lagoon, Jack. Come on. 小湖 杰克 来看看
[30:34] We’ll get drunk, 如果我们醉了
[30:35] we’ll take a piss in the lagoon. 就向湖里撒尿
[30:37] Roz, why don’t you take them outside? 萝兹 你把他们带到外面去吧
[30:39] Show them around. I’ll make a drink. 带他们转转 我去弄点饮料来
[30:48] Oh, God. 天啊
[30:50] Hey, Dad… 嘿 爸爸
[30:52] It’s going good so far, right? 到现在为止一切顺利 对吧?
[30:53] Dad, you gotta take down that weird shrine thing. 爸爸 你得把那些 奇怪的荣誉撤下来
[30:56] But I’m very proud of you, Gaylord. 我为你自豪 盖洛德
[30:57] What’s wrong with showing it? 展示它们有什么问题啊?
[30:59] It’s ridiculous. 那简直可笑
[31:00] Most people aren’t proud of sixth place ribbons. 大多数人只会为第六名感到自豪
[31:02] Most people? 大多数人?
[31:03] Since when do you care about most people? 你什么时候 开始在意大多数人了?
[31:05] I don’t, but Jack is really into winning 我没有 不过杰克非常在意输赢
[31:08] and competition and sports. 还有竞赛 体育什么的
[31:10] It’s a whole other thing with him. 这是他关注的一切
[31:12] Hey. Hey. You’re a winner up here and in here. 嘿 你是这里和这里的胜利者
[31:15] And that’s all that matters. 其他的都不重要
[31:17] Okay. Thank you. 好吧 谢啦
[31:18] I don’t know what that means, but thank you. 我不懂你说的意思 不过还是谢了
[31:21] So, to solve that problem, 后来我们解决了这个问题
[31:22] I created a life-like latex left breast 我做了一个橡胶的左乳房
[31:25] molded from his mother’s actual left breast, 那个乳房是以他母亲的左乳 为模子做出来的
[31:27] so this way LJ would avoid any nipple confusion. 这样小杰克就不会有 什么乳头的困扰问题
[31:30] You’re avoiding confusion by strapping a boob on a man? 你把一个乳房捆在男人身上 借此来避免困扰问题?
[31:34] Well, yes, believe it or not, 信不信由你
[31:36] it is less confusing because of the texture 不过那的确减轻了孩子的困扰 因为那乳房的质地…
[31:38] Mom. 妈妈!
[31:39] …of the breast itself. …和真的一模一样
[31:41] Uh, I guess it’s very, uh, creative. 呃 我想这非常…有创造性
[31:45] It’s very creative. 这非常有创造性
[31:48] A little birdie told me that one of our guests here 一只小鸟告诉我 我们有个客人
[31:53] is a Tom Collins man. 很喜欢汤姆·科林斯
[31:56] Oh, for pity’s sake. 看在老天的分上!
[31:57] Isn’t that nice, Jack? 杰克 他真体贴 对吧?
[31:59] That is nice. Thank you. 对 非常体贴 谢谢
[32:01] All right. Wait. Don’t drink. I want to make a toast. 别喝 我要先讲点祝酒词
[32:06] Now, I had a vasectomy in 1974… 在1974年 我做了输精管切除术
[32:09] ’73, honey. 73年 亲爱的
[32:10] You’re right. ’73. 你说的没错 73年
[32:11] So, unfortunately, I never had the chance to procreate a daughter, 所以很不幸 我没有机会生一个女孩了
[32:14] but had I been able to, 但是如果我可以的话
[32:16] I really would’ve wanted a girl 我真的很想有个这样的女孩
[32:18] as sensitive and as intelligent 这么感觉敏锐的 聪明的
[32:21] and as beautiful 美丽的女孩
[32:22] as this young lady sitting right here before us. 就像坐在我们面前的 这位年轻女士一样
[32:26] Thank you, Bernie. 谢谢你 伯尼(伯纳德的昵称)
[32:27] And if I might add… 另外我还想说…
[32:29] Greg. 格雷格
[32:30] Yeah. 怎么了?
[32:31] I thought you had a sister? 我觉得你有个姐妹啊
[32:33] Nope. No sister. 没有 没有姐妹
[32:36] You said you had a sister. 你说你有个姐妹
[32:37] You said you milked your sister’s cat. 你说你喂你姐妹的猫牛奶
[32:44] Okay, I’m not done yet. What I’m trying to say is, 我还没说完呢 我想说的是
[32:48] it’s taken far too long to do this, you know, 尽管我们这么久才见面
[32:51] but we’re finally all together. 但不管如何 最后我们在一起了
[32:54] That’s nice, honey. 说的真好 亲爱的
[32:56] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[32:59] All right, that’s enough. 好啦 说的够多了
[33:01] L’chaim, everyone. 来 大伙 勒哈伊姆[犹太语干杯]
[33:02] L’chaim! 勒哈伊姆
[33:04] L’ha-ha. 勒呵…
[33:05] Like you have popcorn stuck in the throat. It’s a… 就好像你嗓子里面 堵了颗爆米花一样 是呵
[33:08] Okay. To family. 好啦 祝家庭幸福
[33:12] To family. 好啦 祝家庭幸福
[33:13] Oh! I forgot. 我还忘了说一点
[33:14] I want to say one more thing about my vasectomy. 关于我的输精管切除术 我还要再说一点
[33:16] Sit down. 坐下吧
[33:17] Honey, get yourself over here. 亲爱的 到这里来
[33:20] I went overboard? 我惹人烦了吗?
[33:21] A little bit. 有点
[33:22] You’re so cute, they’ll forgive you anything. 你太可爱了 他们不会怪你的
[33:25] God! You’re so beautiful. 天啊 你真太美了
[33:27] You are the sexiest woman alive I know. 你是我知道的最性感的女人
[33:29] Mmm. You’re just trying to get me back into bed. 你只不过是想把我弄上床
[33:32] Or the hammock. 吊床也行啊
[33:35] This is a delicious Tom Collins. 这杯汤姆·科林斯酒真好喝
[33:36] What I did, I used real lemon juice. 那是因为我用的是真的柠檬汁
[33:39] It’s from our trees here. That’s the secret. 是从我那边树上摘下来了 这就是秘诀
[33:41] He was squeezing all afternoon. 他整个下午都在挤
[33:43] Yeah. And, Jack, 还有 杰克
[33:44] I managed to make some lemon juice, too. 我还这么挤了点柠檬汁
[33:50] Gay, you all right? 哦 盖 你还好吗?
[33:51] Honey, you okay? Are you sure? 你还好吗? 亲爱的?
[34:00] Well, I think 我觉得
[34:01] that Roz and Bernie seem like very nice people. 萝丝和伯尼是非常好的人
[34:05] Oh! Very nice people. 是啊 很好的人
[34:07] A little off-color, but very nice. 有点不正经 但是人都很好
[34:09] Oh! But isn’t it wonderful, Jack? 这不是很好吗?
[34:11] After all this buildup, 费了这么大劲
[34:12] the kids are finally getting married. 我们的孩子最终要结婚了
[34:14] I feel so happy. 我太高兴了
[34:16] Wait a second. I think he just spoke. 等等 我觉得他刚刚说话了
[34:18] Little Jack, were you about to speak? 小杰克 你想要说话吗?
[34:23] Nope, just a little flatulence. 看来不是 只是肚子里有点涨
[34:25] What were you saying, honey? 你刚才说什么了 亲爱的?
[34:26] Nothing, dear. 没什么 亲爱的
[34:29] Guys, where are you going? 你们要去哪?
[34:32] We’re checking out Jack’s macho-wacho trailer. 我们想去看看杰克那辆大拖车
[34:35] Yeah. I want to see that boob. 是啊 我想看看那个人造乳房
[34:37] -Can I talk to you for a sec? -Yeah. -亲爱的 我可以和你说一句话吗? -当然
[34:39] Hey, listen, don’t let Moses go in there. They have a cat. 嘿 别把摩西带去 他们那有只猫
[34:41] Moses is perfectly trained… 摩西被训练的很好…
[34:43] Dad, he humps everything that moves. 爸爸 任何动的东西 它都会追上去操
[34:45] Honey, he’s like his father. 就像你老爸一样
[34:46] I never cheated on you. 我可从来没对不起你
[34:47] They’re not listening to me. 他们根本没听我说
[34:52] So, what’s up? 怎么了?
[34:54] They seem to be getting along really well, don’t you think? 好像他们相处的不错 对吧?
[34:56] Yeah, they do. I know. I kind of feel bad that I worried so much. 是啊 不错 我想我之前担心的太多了
[34:59] Yeah. That was okay. 是啊
[35:00] What’s going on? 倒底怎么啦?
[35:03] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[35:04] You’re pregnant? Mmm-hmm. 你怀孕了?
[35:07] I’m two weeks late. I’m nauseous, 是啊 我月经晚了两个星期 觉得恶心
[35:09] my boobs hurt, and I can smell everything. 的乳房很痛 一切都表现出来了 我能感觉到
[35:11] -You’re gonna have a baby. -Yeah. A baby. -你要生孩子了? -是啊 一个孩子 没错
[35:14] Oh, we’re gonna have a little baby, a baby. 我们要有个孩子了
[35:15] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[35:17] I just… I… 我…我…
[35:21] Yeah. 是的
[35:24] Oh, shit! 哦 糟糕
[35:28] You realize your father is going to kill me? 你意识到你的父亲会杀了我吗?
[35:31] No, no, no, no, no. 不会的 不会的
[35:32] He’s not gonna find out because we’re not going to tell him. 他不会发现的 因为我们不会告诉他的
[35:35] No, no, no, no, no. Come on. He’s a human lie detector. 不会的 不会的 他是个活的测谎器
[35:37] He lives to sniff out stuff like this. 他一生都是干这行的
[35:39] We’ll get through this weekend, 我们撑过这个周末
[35:40] we’ll get through tomorrow. 等过了明天
[35:42] And… and… and we’ll tell them on Sunday before we go. 然后我们会在周日告诉他们 就在我们走之前
[35:44] Okay? We’ll tell them all. 好吗? 那时我们就坦白一切
[35:45] I just hate the idea of keeping secrets from your dad. 我很恨对你父亲保守秘密
[35:48] It’s just one little secret. 这只是个很小的秘密啊
[35:50] Oh! Hi, neighbors. 哦 你们好啊 邻居
[35:52] Hello. 你好啊
[35:53] The Fockers, honey. 是福克尔一家 亲爱的
[35:55] A la fancy-shmancy. 一辆多可爱的车啊
[35:56] Welcome to the chateau. 欢迎来城堡餐馆
[35:57] No wonder they don’t want to sleep in our shit box. 怪不得他们不愿意睡那破屋子了
[36:00] Look at this place. 看看这地方
[36:02] l… I don’t think the dog is such a good idea. 我觉得把那狗带来不是什么好主意
[36:05] Don’t worry. Moses is more of a lover than a fighter. 别担心 摩西更像是个情人 而不是战士
[36:07] -Jesus! -Moses! -天啊 -摩西!
[36:09] He’s always dreamt of me having a white wedding. 他总梦想着我有个纯洁的婚礼
[36:11] You don’t know how upset he’s gonna be. 你不会知道他会有多么失望的
[36:13] No, I do know. 不 我知道
[36:14] Moses! Moses! 摩西! 摩西!
[36:17] Jinxy! 丁克斯
[36:18] Dad, I told you to keep him out of the RV. 爸爸 我让你不要把他带上休闲车的
[36:20] He said he wanted to see the RV. 但他说他想来看看
[36:21] Dad! 爸爸
[36:22] Moses! Moses! 摩西! 摩西!
[36:24] Get that goddamn dog out of here! 把那狗弄出去!
[36:29] Mo! 摩…
[36:32] Oh, God! 哦 天啊
[36:33] Dad! 爸爸
[36:35] Oh! Jinx. 哦 丁克斯
[36:37] Jinx, don’t do it. 丁克斯 别碰那个
[36:38] Jinxy, no. 丁克斯 别!
[36:39] Don’t do it! 别碰那个
[36:40] No! 别!
[36:42] Jesus! Moses! Hold on. 天啊! 摩西! 坚持住!
[36:49] Moses, hold on. I’m gonna save you! 摩西 坚持住 我会来救你的!
[36:51] The cat can flush? 那猫会冲马桶?
[36:52] Oh, my God! 哦 天啊 摩西!
[36:56] Get out of the way! 让开!
[36:57] Hey! What the hell are you doing? That’s my toilet! 嘿 你在干什么? 那是我的马桶!
[36:59] I got to get my dog! 我要救我的狗出来!
[37:00] Forget your dog. What about my toilet? 别管你的狗了 我的马桶怎么办?
[37:03] Moses! 摩西!
[37:08] No! Stop the baby! Stop the baby! 不! 别让孩子过去!
[37:20] He’s alive! 它还活着
[37:23] He’s fine. 它还活着
[37:24] So much for the protection of our rolling safe house. 好啦 这回我们的活动房屋 总算是被弄坏了
[37:27] Oh, honey, he was trying to save his pet. 亲爱的 他们只是 想救他们的宠物
[37:29] I mean, what if it was Jinxy 想想 要是丁克斯
[37:31] who got flushed into a toilet? 被冲进马桶你会怎么样?
[37:33] Mr. Jinx has had extensive aquatic training. 丁克斯受过严格的水中训练
[37:35] He would have known exactly what to do in the event of a submersion. 它知道被淹的时候该做什么
[37:43] 20-minute warning for dinner, guys. 两位 还有二十分钟吃晚饭
[37:45] Sorry about the trailer, Jack. 很抱歉弄坏你的拖车 杰克
[37:48] Muskrat. 麝鼠!
[37:52] It’s okay, Bernard. 没什么 伯纳德
[37:55] There’s no way we’re not telling him this weekend. 这个周末我们决不能告诉你父亲这事
[37:57] I know. That’s what I was saying. 我知道 我刚才也是那么说的
[37:59] So, what do you wanna do? 那你打算怎么办?
[38:00] I’m not sure. I never thought this’d be an issue. 我不知道 我从来没想到过这种问题
[38:02] I thought we’d be married before we got pregnant. 我还以为我们会结婚后才怀孕呢
[38:04] -Hey. -What? -嘿 -怎么啦?
[38:07] Why don’t we move the wedding up to next month? 我们把婚礼挪到下个月怎么样?
[38:09] What? 什么?
[38:10] Then we’ll tell your dad 然后我们可以告诉你父亲
[38:11] you got pregnant on the honeymoon. 你是在蜜月期间怀孕的
[38:13] Oh, my God, yeah, that could work. 哦 天啊 对啊 这样应该行
[38:16] Yeah. It’s perfect, right? Yeah. 是啊 绝妙的主意 是吧?
[38:17] Okay. Good. Just follow my lead. 照我的暗示去做
[38:19] -Okay. -Okay. -好的 -好的
[38:23] Without further ado, my famous Focker Fondue. 一次成功 我做了福克尔酪酥
[38:27] Come on, dig in. Come on. Get it while it’s hot. 来尝尝看 趁热吃
[38:29] That is so impressive, Bernie. Did you do that yourself? 伯尼 这太感人了 你自己做的?
[38:33] Oh, sure. Oh! I love to cook. 当然了 我喜欢做饭
[38:34] I can’t even fry an egg. 我连煎鸡蛋都不会
[38:36] True. 没错
[38:37] I burn cornflakes. 我把麦片都烧糊了
[38:38] I’m amazed he finds the time to cook 我很惊讶你居然能有时间做饭
[38:40] with such a high-powered legal career. 尤其是你还从事这种 影响力极大的法律工作
[38:43] High-powered? 影响力极大?
[38:44] I wouldn’t exactly call… Uh-oh! 我不会管它叫… 噢!
[38:45] You kicked me. Why did you kick me? 你踢我 你干嘛要踢我
[38:47] I kick… kicked you because you’re being modest 我踢你是因为你太谦虚了
[38:50] and you should tell people that you are a good lawyer, which he is, 你应该告诉大家你是个好律师
[38:53] a-a-and he has fought 打赢了
[38:55] some really big, important legal battles. 好多场重要的官司
[38:57] Truth is, Jack, when Gay was born, I stopped practicing 事实是 杰克 当盖出生以后 我就不打官司了
[38:59] and became a stay-at-home dad. 开始待在家里
[39:02] Oh, believe me, 想信我
[39:03] he won a trial or two in his day. 他还是打赢了几场官司的
[39:05] Oh! Extremely good trial lawyer. 是啊 非常好的辩护律师
[39:07] A regular Clarence Darrow. 就像克莱伦斯·丹诺[美国最伟大的辩护律师之一]
[39:08] So Roz was the primary breadwinner 所以是萝丝在挣钱
[39:10] and you didn’t have a job? 而你没有工作?
[39:11] Dad. 爸爸
[39:13] Honey, come on, you could say he had the hardest job. 哦 亲爱的 你应该说他从事的 是最艰难的工作
[39:16] Oh, he’s… he’s just kidding. 哦 他…他只是开玩笑
[39:18] Of course, I’m… Yes. 我当然…是开玩笑
[39:19] Why don’t we jump into the topic of the hour, hmm, 我们干嘛不说说最重要的问题呢
[39:21] the big Focker-Byrnes wedding. 福克尔和伯恩斯的盛大婚礼
[39:23] Yes. Good. 好啊
[39:24] I know we’ve been talking about a… a fall wedding… 我知道我们一直在商量 秋天举行婚礼
[39:31] Is that Isabel? 那是伊莎贝尔吗?
[39:32] Oh, yeah. Our former housekeeper, Isabel. 是啊 我们以前的女管家 伊莎贝尔
[39:35] You know, she has her own catering business now, isn’t that great? 你知道她现在有自己的 餐饮事业了 是不是很棒
[39:37] And… and I asked her to come and help Bernie in the kitchen this weekend. 我们这个周末请她来厨房帮助伯尼
[39:40] You didn’t tell me she was here. 你从来没告诉过我她在这
[39:42] Gay had a monster crush on her when he was a teenager. 盖年轻的时候爱她爱的发狂
[39:44] Really? 真的?
[39:45] I didn’t have any monster crush. 什么爱的发狂啊
[39:47] You didn’t tell me about that. 你可从来没有告诉过我这些
[39:48] Yeah. Because it’s not true. 是啊 因为那不是真的
[39:49] Oh, not true? Then I didn’t catch you doing baziga to her passport photo 是吗 那我发现你 对着她的护照照片手淫…
[39:52] when you were, what, 13? 也是假的罗? 那时你多大? 13吧?
[39:54] Honey, stop. 亲爱的 别说了
[39:55] I walk in the door… 我走进那门 然后…
[39:56] Where is he? 他在哪?
[39:57] Oh, there’s my baby! 我的宝贝在哪?
[39:59] Hey! 嘿!
[40:05] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[40:07] Mmm. Good to see you. 嗯 很高兴见到你
[40:08] l… I haven’t seen you in years. 我好多年没见你了
[40:10] I know. 我知道
[40:11] Mmm. Yes, you… 嗯 是的 你…
[40:12] Wow! Yeah. Look at you. You look… 哇 看你 你简直…
[40:15] I know. 我知道
[40:16] Yeah. You look… 你看起来…
[40:17] I had a boob job. Wow. 我做了丰胸手术
[40:19] Yeah. Yeah. 没错 没错
[40:21] Hey! This is, uh, Dina and Jack Byrnes. 嘿 这是迪娜和杰克·伯恩斯
[40:24] Mucho gusto. 你好啊
[40:25] Hi, Isabel. 嗨 伊莎贝尔
[40:26] Mucho gusto. 你好
[40:27] And this is Pam Byrnes, my fiancee. 这是帕姆·伯恩斯 我的未婚妻
[40:30] Encantada. 很高兴认识你
[40:32] Nice to meet you, too. 很高兴认识你
[40:35] Not yet married, and already a little one? 你们还没结婚已经有孩子了?
[40:39] And he is a handsome little Focker. 他真是个英俊的小福克尔啊
[40:43] See? 对吧
[40:44] Oh, no. He’s not a Focker. 哦 他不是福克尔家的
[40:45] Yeah, no. He’s not mine. 是啊 他不是我的孩子
[40:46] And still you stayed to raise her child? 你还要养她的孩子?
[40:49] Good for you. 真不错
[40:50] No, he’s Pam’s nephew. 不 他是帕姆的外甥
[40:52] He has no connection to Greg whatsoever. 他和格雷格一点关系也没有
[40:59] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[41:00] Mama! Mama! Mama! 妈妈! 妈妈! 妈妈!
[41:04] Little Jack, no. 小杰克 别这样
[41:05] Those aren’t for you. 那不是给你的
[41:11] Oh. 哦
[41:13] Mom. 妈妈
[41:14] I think I’ll take him inside. 我把他抱进去吧
[41:16] Good idea. 好主意
[41:20] You’re a very lucky woman, Pam. 你真是个幸运的女人 帕姆
[41:23] He’s very special, this one. 他非常特别
[41:27] I think so, too. 我也这么想
[41:28] Oh, I could tell you some stories about him. 我可以告诉你们一些他的故事
[41:31] Really? 真的吗?
[41:33] Oh, she’s just being silly. 她只是开玩笑
[41:35] Nice to meet you all. 很高兴见到你们
[41:36] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[41:38] So sweet. Oh! So sweet. 她真亲切 对吧?
[41:43] Hey, do you guys want some more, uh, wine? 嘿 你们还有谁要再来点酒吗?
[41:49] Hey. 嘿
[41:50] Hey, you did good, Greg. 干的不错啊 格雷格
[41:53] She’s very pretty, this one, huh? 她真漂亮 这次的这个
[41:55] Yeah, she’s, uh, she’s really great. 是啊 她真的很好
[41:57] Really great. 真的很好
[41:58] Can you believe it’s been 15 years? 你能相信那已经过了15年了吗?
[42:03] So many wonderful memories from those days. 过去那些日子有太多美好的记忆了
[42:05] Yes. Yes, lot of wonderful, 是啊 很多美好的
[42:08] kind of private memories. 秘密的回忆
[42:12] So, you never told your fiancee about us, huh? 就是说你从来没有把我们的事情 告诉过你的未婚妻?
[42:16] Um, no, I don’t think I did. 啊 没有 我应该没有
[42:18] I don’t, I think, I don’t think it ever came up on my end. 我没想起来
[42:20] Not that I didn’t want her to know. It just, never really… 我不是不想让她知道 只是…
[42:23] Yeah, and not that, l… I mean, not that it wasn’t great. 我是说 我不是说那不好
[42:25] It was really, you know, for me it was like… 对我来说 真的…
[42:27] And you were so 你又那么…
[42:29] helpful and… and… 有帮助 而且…
[42:30] Don’t you worry, baby. 别担心 宝贝
[42:32] Your secret’s safe with me. 我不会泄露你的秘密的
[42:33] Okay. 好的
[42:35] There’s no secrets. But, good, yeah, 这不算秘密 不过
[42:36] maybe if we keep it quiet this weekend and then… 可能这个周末 保密也不是坏事
[42:38] Because, yeah, I don’t want Pam to feel uncomfortable. 我不想让帕姆不舒服
[42:40] And then later, when it’s the proper, you know, setting, I can… 以后 当时机合适的时候 你懂吗 我可以…
[42:44] Okay, yeah, okay, good. And, uh… 好啦 就这样 好的
[42:46] Good. 好的
[42:48] Oh, and fondue, fondue is going… is goin’ over. 哦 对啦 那个酪酥很受欢迎
[42:51] Gay, you’re just in time to hear me tell the gang 盖 你来的正是时候 我正要告诉大家…
[42:53] how you lost your virginity to Isabel. 你是怎么在伊莎贝尔身上 失去你的处男的了
[42:58] He was 19. A late bloomer. 他那时19岁 很晚了
[43:01] You s-slept with Isabel? 你和伊莎贝尔睡过?
[43:03] We were relieved. 我们很放心
[43:06] Why… why would you, why… why would you bring that up? 你干嘛要提起这个?
[43:08] What’s the problem? 怎么了
[43:09] It was, what, 15 years ago. 那都是15年前了
[43:10] Honey, your father thought 亲爱的 你父亲认为
[43:12] that it’d be fun to share stories 告诉大家我们的第一次
[43:13] about our first time. 很有意思
[43:14] Really? That sounds like fun. That’s… 真的吗? 这有意思吗? 这…
[43:17] That’s fine. 这还行吧
[43:19] Come on, tell us how you popped your cherry. Come on. 来吧 和我们说说你 第一次是怎么样的
[43:22] I really don’t feel comfortable 我真的不太想…
[43:23] discussing that with you, Bernard. 告诉你这个 伯纳德
[43:25] You know what? I suggest that we get back to talking about the wedding. 我建议我们还是谈谈婚礼吧
[43:28] Thank you, Bernie. 谢谢
[43:31] What? 那是什么?
[43:32] Mom, didn’t you just take Little Jack back to the room? 妈妈 你刚才不是把小杰克抱回屋了吗?
[43:34] I’m monitoring him from a high-powered 我把一个大功率多向麦克风
[43:36] multidirectional microphone planted in his crib. 放在他的摇篮里监视他
[43:38] Oh, baby monitors. Hidden cameras. 哦 婴儿监视器 隐藏摄像机
[43:41] Whatever happened to a little thing called privacy? 没人考虑过什么叫隐私吗?
[43:44] Bernie, surveillance technology has helped protect 伯尼 监视科技能保护
[43:46] a lot of the freedoms 我们美国人
[43:47] that we as Americans take advantage of today. 每天在享受着的各种自由
[43:53] He’s right. It has been good. 他说的是对的 那些东西不错
[43:57] S-son, that is bullcrap in a chef’s salad. 儿子 那纯粹是胡扯
[44:00] Jack, tell me one smart thing the CLIA has done 杰克 你告诉我一件CLIA干过的聪明事
[44:03] and I’ll give you the deed to her house. 我就给她的房子的房契给你
[44:05] CLIA? The CLIA?
[44:06] The Central Lack of Intelligence Agency. 中央缺乏情报局[对中央情报局的讽刺]
[44:18] I think that baby might need a couple of pulls 我想那孩子想嘬嘬
[44:20] on that knocker of yours, Jack. 你那乳头了 杰克
[44:25] No, it’s okay. 没关系
[44:26] We’re Ferberizing him. 我们采用放任疗法
[44:27] -You’re what? -The Ferber method. -你们什么? -放任疗法
[44:28] You let him cry it out. This way he doesn’t depend on coddling. 就让他哭 这样他就不会对拥抱有依赖感
[44:31] On the other hand, the Continuum Concept 与此相反 源续的观念表明
[44:34] shows that a baby benefits 经常性的身体接触
[44:35] more from constant physical contact. 对婴儿更为有益
[44:38] Oh. 哦
[44:40] We use the Ferber Method. 我们还是会采用放任疗法
[44:41] We used the Focker Method. 我们采用福克尔疗法
[44:43] We hugged and kissed that little prince 我们总是抱着小孩亲他
[44:45] like there was no tomorrow. 就好像明天就抱不到了一样
[44:47] We Fockerized him. 我们让他变成一个福克尔
[44:49] That’s right. 没错
[44:50] Greggy practically slept in our bed till he was 10. 格雷格差不多10岁 才不睡我们的床
[44:53] Oh, my God! 哦 天啊
[44:54] Oh, I don’t think it was quite that long. 我不觉得有那么久
[44:56] Yes, it was. 就是那么久
[44:57] No, it wasn’t 10. 不是10岁
[44:58] Nine-and-a-half, at least. 至少是9岁半
[44:59] Mom, I don’t think so. 妈妈 我不这么认为
[45:01] I didn’t sleep in their bed all that time. 我不是一直睡他们的床的
[45:03] Bernie, get the photo album. 伯尼 把照片集拿来
[45:04] I’m one step ahead of you. 我早就料到你会要
[45:06] No, no, no, we’re eating dinner, come on. 别别 我们还在吃饭呢
[45:09] These are the curls 这是他第一次
[45:11] from his first trip to the barbershop. 去理发店 剪的头发
[45:13] Nobody wants to see this. 没人想看这个
[45:15] Oh, and you kept all of his baby teeth. 你把他的乳牙都保存下来了
[45:16] Look at his darling little teeth, 看看这个 这是他的乳牙
[45:18] isn’t that sweet? 真可爱
[45:20] Uh-oh, somebody looks very grumpy there. 哦 看这里 某人脾气很差啊
[45:24] Oh, that’s Gay with the mohel. 哦 那是盖和戴维·德莫里在一起
[45:25] -The mohel? -No. -德莫里? -别说了
[45:27] He’s the man who snips the baby’s little winkydink. 他是剪断婴儿的包皮的人
[45:30] See, that’s Greg getting circumcised, right here. 看 这就是格雷格被割包皮
[45:32] We had the ceremony at my parents’ house 那仪式在我父母家举行
[45:35] but there was a cold snap and… Tell him. 天气很冷…你来说
[45:37] The heater conked out. 暖器坏了
[45:38] Mom. 妈妈!
[45:39] No matter how hard he tried, the mohel couldn’t coax 不管他怎么努力 德莫里就是没法
[45:41] Greg’s tiny little turtle from its shell. 哄格雷格把他的小龟头 从壳里伸出来
[45:44] You know what? Let’s not talk about the tiny turtle, okay? 妈妈 我们不要谈小龟头了好吗?
[45:46] Let’s… Th-this is dinner. 这可是在吃饭
[45:47] Honey, half the people at this table have penises. 亲爱的 这桌子周围一半的人都有阴茎
[45:50] Mom, control yourself. 妈妈 控制一下你自己
[45:52] Roz, he’s right. You’re embarrassing him. 萝丝 他是对的 你让他难堪了
[45:55] Okay, I’m sorry. 好吧 对不起
[45:56] Make a long story short, Jack, he wound up with a semicirc. 长话短说吧 杰克… 他最后割了一半包皮
[46:02] What’s a semicirc? 什么叫一半包皮?
[46:03] I can’t wait to hear this. 我等不及要听这个了
[46:05] What? It’s a cross between an ant eater and… 就像把食蚁兽和…
[46:08] A German Army helmet. 德国军队头盔放在一起
[46:13] But, honey… Oh! 但是 亲爱的
[46:15] You wanted to talk about the wedding, right? 你想要谈谈婚礼对吧
[46:20] Don’t tell me you kept his umbilical cord. 别告诉我们说你还 保留婴儿的脐带
[46:23] Of course not, that’s Greg’s foreskin. 当然不是了 那是格雷格的包皮
[46:26] All right, you know what? That’s it. That’s… that’s enough humiliation. 好啦 到此为止吧 你们羞辱的够了吧
[46:29] Honey, stop. We’re having fun. 别这样我们正聊的开心呢
[46:30] No, I’m not having fun. 我可不开心
[46:31] Why deny us our memories? 为什么要否认我们的记忆呢?
[46:32] Because we’re done! 因为我们谈完了
[46:41] Anyone in the mood for Chinese? 有谁想吃中国菜吗?
[46:45] You told me your first time 你和我说你的第一次
[46:47] was with the Danish transfer student in high school. 是和高中的一个丹麦交换学生
[46:49] Yeah, well, you weren’t exactly forthcoming 是啊 你对你和凯文订婚
[46:51] about your engagement with Kevin. 也没有说实话啊
[46:53] Yeah, well, he wasn’t my babysitter. 是啊 他又不是我的保姆
[46:55] Okay, I should have told you, all right. 好吧 我是应该告诉你的
[46:56] Can we just let it go, please? 我们能不能让过去的 就过去好吗?
[46:58] We both got enough stuff to deal with this weekend. 我们这个周末 都有很多事情要忙
[47:06] Oh, hi, Jack. 哦 你好啊 杰克
[47:07] Hello, Greg. 你好 格雷格
[47:09] Funny dinner, huh? 真是个可笑的晚餐 对吧?
[47:11] How do you mean? 你什么意思?
[47:13] I know that you are studying my family like the frozen caveman. 我知道你就像考察原始人一样 考察我的家庭
[47:16] So, I just, I don’t want you to be worried, okay? 我只是不想让你担心
[47:18] I mean, they’re a little quirky, 他们是有些奇怪 但是…
[47:20] but they-they’re well-intentioned 但是他们是好意
[47:22] and… and I think they’re just nervous and… 而且 我觉得… 他们只是有点紧张
[47:24] Greg, I am sure tomorrow will be a better day. 格雷格 我肯定明天会更好
[47:27] I’m sorry, ma’am. 对不起 夫人
[47:28] I thought you ordered room service. 我以为你要了客房服务呢
[47:30] Are you sure you don’t want 你肯定你不想
[47:31] any whipped cream with your sundae? 在你的圣代上面放点鲜奶油吗?
[47:34] Bern, stop it! 伯恩 停下!
[47:36] Who’s Bern? I’m Chad, the bellhop. 谁是伯恩? 我是夏德 旅馆服务生
[47:38] Oh, no, come on, we did that last week. 哦 好啦 别这样了 我们上个星期刚玩过
[47:40] Can’t you be Sam the carpet-cleaning man? 你就不能当地毯清扫工萨姆吗?
[47:41] It’s illogical. Why would a carpet cleaner have whipped cream? 这不合理 一个地板清扫工 怎么会有鲜奶油?
[47:44] Well, improvise, honey. 好啦 表演一下吧 亲爱的
[47:45] Good evening, miss. 晚上好 小姐
[47:47] I’m here to clean your carpet. 我来这打扫你的地毯
[47:50] Do you mind if I put some foam down on your rug? 你介意我给你地毯上弄点泡沫吗?
[47:53] I don’t mind at all. 没关系的
[47:54] Good night, Greg. 晚安 格雷格
[47:55] Okay, sleep well, Jack. 好的 睡个好觉 杰克
[47:56] How long… how long have you worked in this hotel? 你在旅馆里干了多久了?
[47:59] It’s time to put some snow on your mountains. 该是时候在你的山上下点雪了
[48:01] Come on, I’m gonna get some whipped cream 来吧 我要给那些提顿人
[48:03] on those Tetons. 抹点奶油了
[48:06] Guys! 二位
[48:07] Come back in the morning, tootsie roll. 明天早上再来
[48:09] Gay, you see the cowboy hat on the door? 盖 你没看见门上的牛仔帽吗?
[48:11] Cowboy hat is off the door! 牛仔帽已经不在门上了
[48:13] No cowboy hat this weekend! 这个周末没什么牛仔帽了
[48:14] I’m coming in! 我要进来了
[48:15] Just stop doing what you’re doing! 别再做了
[48:18] Oh! 哦
[48:20] Come on, man, you know 我说 你知道
[48:21] what that cowboy hat on the door means. 门上的牛仔帽是什么意思
[48:23] Will you please help me out here? 你就不能帮我个忙吗?
[48:25] What? We’re just being ourselves. 怎么了 我们一向是这样的
[48:27] Mom, mom, please… 妈妈 请别这样
[48:28] I think he’s saying not to be ourselves. 我想他是不想让我们做自己
[48:30] Yes, be yourselves 做你们自己
[48:31] but be yourself in a way 但是
[48:32] that’s a little less than being your full selves, okay. 别把自己的全部展示出来
[48:35] I don’t understand this. 我不懂
[48:36] I mean, why you’re so afraid of this Jack? 你为什么这么怕这个杰克?
[48:38] You’ve been kissing his ass ever since you got here. 自从他来着就一直欺负你
[48:40] Mom, I’m not afraid of him, okay. 妈妈 我不是怕他
[48:42] -It’s not true. -It is true. -这不是事实 -那是事实
[48:43] I can’t believe you went duck-hunting with him. 我简直无法相信你和他一起去打野鸭
[48:45] Our people don’t shoot ducks. 我们家人从来不打野鸭
[48:46] Just make Jack feel a little more comfortable here, okay? 让杰克待在这里能觉得舒服点 好吗?
[48:49] So you don’t want us to be ourselves? 就是说你不想让我们做自己了
[48:51] No, I just don’t want you to break his RV, Dad, 不 我只是不想让你 弄坏他的休闲车 爸爸
[48:53] and… and… and reveal that I had sex with Isabel 还有 不要泄露我和 伊莎贝尔做爱的事
[48:55] and play weird sex games that everybody can hear in the house. 也不要玩这种奇怪的性游戏 让每个人都听到
[48:58] Mom… Mom, please. 妈妈 请别这样
[48:59] If you ask me, it wouldn’t be so bad 如果你问我的话 让你未来的老婆一家人
[49:01] if your future in-laws heard this. 听到这些没什么不好
[49:03] Do me a favor. 帮个忙
[49:04] Just don’t therapize the Byrneses this weekend at all, okay? 别在这个周末对伯恩斯 进行什么教育 好吗?
[49:06] All I’m saying is, 我要说的是
[49:08] a few minutes of concentrated work 只要几分钟专心的做爱
[49:09] with him and Dina, 迪娜就能让他
[49:10] she could get him to blow like Krakatoa. 射的像喀拉喀托火山一样
[49:12] Right, okay, yeah, you know what? 好吧
[49:15] One day, just give me one day, okay, 听我说 就一天
[49:17] without any complications. 没什么困难的
[49:18] We get through it, everybody goes off, 我们撑过去 每个人都回去了
[49:20] we go on with our lives. Can we do that? 大家就继续自己的生活 怎么样?
[49:22] -All right. -You got it, dude. -好的 -没问题
[49:23] Thank you, okay. 多谢
[49:25] Hon, put the hat back on the door, okay? 亲爱的 把那帽子放回门上好吗?
[49:27] No mom. No cowboy hat this weekend. 不行 妈妈 这个周末 别玩什么牛仔帽了
[49:30] Okay, but tonight doesn’t count. 好吧 不过今晚不算在内
[49:33] All aboard. 都上车
[49:46] Morning, partner. 早上好啊
[49:50] Morning. 早上好
[49:52] Sleep okay? 睡得还好吗?
[49:54] I slept all right, thank you. 还不错 谢谢你
[50:02] It’s nice, all of us being here together, 我们在这里聚在一起真不错啊
[50:04] don’t you think? 你不觉得吗?
[50:07] Bernard, do you mind if I have some privacy? 伯纳德 你介意让我有点自己的隐私吗?
[50:10] Almost done. 就快完了
[50:19] Bernie, this fritatta is wonderful. 伯尼 这意大利煎蛋卷真好吃
[50:21] What’s in it? 你在里面放什么了?
[50:22] Well, a lot of the taste comes from this old skillet. 这个嘛 好多味道都来自于这个老锅
[50:24] I’ve never washed it. 我从来没洗过它
[50:25] Hey, guys, 嘿
[50:27] can I have everybody’s attention, please? 大家能听我说几句吗?
[50:29] Gay, be back in a second. 盖 我马上就回来
[50:31] Okay, Dad. All right. 好的 爸爸
[50:34] Uh, so… 呃
[50:36] Mom, I know we’ve been… we’ve been talking about 我们以前一直打算
[50:38] having the, uh, wedding in October, 在十月结婚
[50:40] but Pam and I have been doing a little thinkin’ 但是帕姆和我想了想
[50:42] and playing around with some ideas 我们换了主意
[50:44] and, uh, we’re thinking of moving it up to June. 打算提早到六月
[50:46] Nice. 不错啊
[50:47] This June? 今年六月?
[50:48] -Yeah. -Yeah. -是啊 -是啊
[50:49] That’s… that’s in a month. 那只剩一个月了
[50:52] I always wanted a spring wedding, you know. 我总是想春天就结婚呢
[50:54] Well, that’s great, so we can announce it at the party tonight. 很好啊 我们可以宣布 今晚开个晚会了
[50:56] Good idea. 好主意
[50:57] Wait, what party? 等等 什么晚会?
[50:58] Jack! 杰克
[51:00] Let’s play football! 我们来玩橄榄球吧
[51:01] Oh, your father and I are throwing 你父亲和我
[51:03] a little engagement soiree 想给你们这对新人
[51:04] for you two lovebirds. 办个订婚晚会
[51:06] Look at that. 看这脸
[51:08] That’s so sweet. Thank you, guys. 真体贴 谢谢你们
[51:11] I thought we were just having a nice quiet dinner. 我还以为我们就是 坐在一起静静吃顿饭呢
[51:13] It was supposed to be a surprise. 该有点惊喜嘛
[51:15] The phone keeps ringing, the list keeps growing. 电话一直在响 列表一直在长
[51:17] Yeah, now, it’s up to 50 Fockers. 现在轮到第50个福克尔家族成员了
[51:19] When were you going to tell us about this? 你们什么时候会和我们讲这个?
[51:22] 50 Fockers. What could be better? 第50个福克尔家族成员? 还有什么能比这更好的呢?
[51:26] Dad, what are you doing? We never play football. 爸爸 你要干什么? 我们从来不玩橄榄球的啊
[51:28] I’m trying to cement relationships here. 我只是想改善一下关系
[51:30] Jack said he was into footy ball. 杰克说他喜欢橄榄球
[51:32] Let’s show El Stiffo how we play the game. 那就让我们给那个顽固头 展示一下怎么打比赛
[51:34] Footy ball? 橄榄球?
[51:35] Come on, come on, let’s play! 来啊 大家来玩啊
[51:37] I’m feeling a little tired. 我有点累
[51:38] I think I’ll sit it out with Little Jack, okay? 我就在这里陪小杰克好了
[51:40] Honey, you want me to keep you company? 亲爱的 你想让我陪你吗?
[51:42] No, Dina, come on, 不行 迪娜
[51:44] you and I will take on Jack and Roz. 你和我来对付 杰克和萝丝
[51:46] Come on, Jack, it’ll be fun, we’ll swap wives. 来吧 杰克 会很有意思的 我们换一下妻子
[51:49] Don’t worry, you’ll get her back after the game. 别担心 比赛以后还会换回来的
[51:53] Fine, we’ll play three on two. 好吧 我们来玩三打二
[51:54] But someone needs to be official quarterback. 但是有人得来当正式的四分卫
[51:56] Gay goes both ways. 盖作两方的四分卫
[51:57] I’ll bet he does. 好啊
[52:00] One, two. Hut. 一 二 开球!
[52:24] Come on. 来啊
[52:25] I’ll run a down-and-in, draw in the defense, 我冲击底线 吸引防守
[52:28] then you’ll hit Roz here in the end zone for a TD. 然后你在底线和萝丝碰头 来个触底得分
[52:30] What do you mean? He hits me where with a what? 你什么意思 他在什么地方怎么和我碰头?
[52:32] I’ll throw you the ball, you try to catch it, okay. 我把球扔给你 你接球
[52:35] -You want me to catch? -Yeah. -你想让我接球? -是啊
[52:37] On two. Ready? 三对二 准备好啦?
[52:38] Yes. 是的
[52:39] Hut one, hut two, hike! 一 二 开球
[52:43] Come on, this way! 这边
[52:45] That way, that way, that way. 那边 那边
[52:52] You remember that time in the park? 还记得那次在公园里吗?
[52:54] You remember that time in the park? 还记得那次在公园里吗?
[52:56] Guys, come on, come on, cut it out. 二位 别玩这个了
[52:58] I’m so proud of you. 我真为你自豪
[52:59] I caught the ball. 我抓到球了
[53:00] Mom, come on. 来 给我
[53:02] I caught the ball! 我抓到球了
[53:03] Come on, huddle up. 快点
[53:04] No, I’m bored. Here! 我烦了 给你
[53:07] Dina, come on, let’s go. 来 迪娜 我们走
[53:08] You want a spritzer? 想来点施布里茨酒吗?
[53:09] What? Oh, a spritzer. 什么 施布里茨酒?
[53:11] That sounds yummy. 听起来很好喝
[53:12] All right, come on. Dad, you got to focus, all right? 爸爸 你得集中精神 行吗?
[53:14] He’s beating you down the field every time. 他每次都比过你
[53:16] You want me to be macho-wacho? 你想让我拼命打吗?
[53:17] No. What? Have I ever said the words macho-wacho to you in my life? 什么? 我这辈子 什么时候说过拼命这种词?
[53:20] -I got it. -What? -我明白了 -什么?
[53:22] I won’t disappoint you. 盖 我不会让你失望的
[53:24] Okay, let’s try again, I’m gonna run a stop and go. 好啦 我们再试一次 我会停下来 然后快跑
[53:27] Fake the short pass, then hit me here 假装抄近路 然后你一个长传球
[53:28] in the end zone with a Hail Mary. 把球扔到底线给我
[53:30] -Okay, -got that. -好的 -你明白了?
[53:31] Yeah, we keep running that play. 懂 我们不停跑动
[53:32] You want to mix it up a little? 你想乱中取胜吗?
[53:34] No, I don’t. I’ve exposed Bernie’s weakness 不是 我要暴露伯尼的弱点
[53:36] and I want to take advantage of it. 并且利用这个弱点
[53:37] Exposed his weakness. Okay, okay. On four? 暴露他的弱点? 好吧 好 数四下开始?
[53:40] Four. 四下
[53:53] Just you and me, Jack. Mano a mano. 就剩你和我了 杰克 男人的对决
[53:56] You think you can take me, Flowerman? 你觉得你能赢过我吗? 花匠先生
[53:59] I’m pretty sure I can, Mr. Mom. 我非常肯定我能 保姆先生
[54:02] You’re going down, Bernsie-boy. 你死定了 小子
[54:04] I’m going to rearrange your bouquet. 我不会让你胜利的
[54:08] Sell the pump fake, Greg, 来个假传球 格雷格
[54:10] ’cause that Focker’s gonna bite. 那个家伙会上当的
[54:23] Hut one, hut two, hut three, hut four. Hike! 一 二 三 四 开始!
[54:54] Oh, my God! Are you all right? 哦 天啊 你还好吗?
[54:59] Shit! 糟糕
[55:03] Hey, Jack, you okay? 嘿 杰克…你还好吗?
[55:05] I’m fine, Greg, thank you. 我还行 格雷格 谢谢你
[55:07] I see that kind of injury all the time at the hospital. 我在医院见过很多 这样的受伤状况.
[55:09] I wish you’d let me give you a quick exam. 让我给你很快检查一下吧
[55:11] No, I’m, I’m fine. 不用 我告诉你了我还好
[55:13] I told you I’ll have my doctor look at it when I get home. 我回家以后会让我的医生看看的
[55:17] Okay. 好吧
[55:19] You know, it’s amazing 你知道吗 很奇怪的是
[55:20] how your father anticipated the pump fake like that. 你父亲做好了我们假传的准备
[55:22] It’s almost like he knew it was coming. 好像他完全知道我们要采取的策略
[55:26] Hmm. 恩
[55:27] Well, he definitely takes competition seriously. 他确实把这比赛太当真了
[55:32] How a man handles himself on the football field 喔 男人在橄榄球场上的行为
[55:34] says a lot about his character. 非常能表现出他们的本性
[55:37] Know what I mean? 你懂我意思吗?
[55:39] Okay. 好吧
[55:45] -Hey. -Hey. -嘿 -嘿
[55:46] We got him, didn’t we, dude, huh? 我们干赢他们了 对吧?
[55:48] Was he impressed? 是不是让他印象很深刻
[55:50] No, Dad, he wasn’t. That was a really hard shot. 不 爸爸 那下撞的很厉害
[55:52] You could’ve hurt him. 你会弄伤他的
[55:53] I just wanted it to be a fun game 我只是想好好玩玩
[55:55] but you wanted to win, 但是你想要赢
[55:57] so, you know, you got me all steamed up. 所以你把我刺激起来了
[55:59] No, I asked you to play a little defense, 我只是想让你打防御
[56:01] I didn’t ask you to turn it into a blood sport. 我没让你打的那么血腥啊
[56:03] I play too easy. I play too hard. 一会说我不认真 一会说我太拼命
[56:05] What are you really asking me to do, Gaylord? 你到底要让我怎样 盖洛德?
[56:07] I’m not asking anything of you, Dad. 我不想让你干什么 爸爸
[56:09] Just… just go down there and apologize to him, okay? 就去那里 向他道个歉 好吗?
[56:11] He thinks it was a cheap shot. 他觉得我们合伙骗他
[56:13] Sure. Okay. Whatever you say. 好吧 你怎么说就怎么办
[56:15] Okay. 好
[56:18] I can’t win with this kid. 我没法让这小子满意
[56:20] -Honey… -I can’t. -亲爱的 -我没法…
[56:21] It’s okay. 没关系的
[56:22] -Hi, baby. -Hey. -嗨 宝贝 -嗨
[56:24] So, how far along is Pam? Hmm? 帕姆还有多长时间?
[56:28] What? 什么?
[56:29] Come on, honey, I knew it the minute I saw her. 好啦 亲爱的 我一看到她就知道了
[56:31] Her boobs are bigger. She’s hormonal. 她的乳房大了 雌激素旺盛
[56:33] No wine at dinner, no football. 吃饭的时候不喝酒 不玩橄榄球
[56:36] She just found out yesterday. 她是昨天才发现
[56:39] Honey. 亲爱的
[56:41] My bubeleh’s going to have a baby! 我的宝贝要有孩子了
[56:43] My bubeleh’s going to be a father! 我的宝贝要作父亲了
[56:45] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[56:46] Tell me, talk to me, so this is so exciting. 告诉我 和我说说 这太让人兴奋了
[56:49] No. You didn’t tell Dad, did you? 你没和爸爸说吧?
[56:51] No, not yet. He’s gonna plotz. 没 还没 他会高兴死的
[56:53] No, no, Mom, you can’t tell him. 不 妈妈 你不能告诉他
[56:54] -Why not? -Because he can’t keep a secret. -为什么不行? -因为他没法保守秘密
[56:56] You know that. 你知道的
[56:57] You think Jack knows? 你希望杰克知道吗?
[56:58] Are you kidding? That guy’s in such denial, 你开玩笑吗? 你觉得那家伙这么保守
[57:00] he still thinks his daughter is still a virgin. 还认为他女儿是处女吗?
[57:02] Yeah, I know, he’s very old-fashioned. 是啊 我知道他很守旧
[57:04] That’s why Pam can’t tell him till after the wedding. 所以帕姆结婚前都不愿意告诉他
[57:06] -That is ridiculous. -Mom, it isn’t, believe me. -这真可笑 -这不可笑 妈妈 信我吧
[57:08] -You don’t know him like I do. -Fine. -我比你清楚 -好吧
[57:10] My lips are sealed. 我把我的嘴封上
[57:11] I am so excited and thrilled for you. 我真兴奋 真为你激动
[57:15] So happy for you two! 真为你们高兴
[57:18] Did you plan this? 你是计划好的吗?
[57:19] Uh, no, it just sort of happened. 不 那就那么发生的
[57:21] How did it happen? 怎么发生的?
[57:22] How? 怎么发生的?
[57:24] It just happened. You know… you know how it happens. 就那么发生的啊 你知道怎么发生的
[57:26] I mean, I’m not going into the details. 我不会说细节的
[57:28] Honey, I love details. 但是亲爱的 我喜欢听细节
[57:29] -Sorry. -All right. Okay. -对不起 -好吧 没事
[57:32] Well, you know, honey, 你知道吗 亲爱的
[57:33] many unplanned pregnancies happen 很多意外怀孕都是
[57:36] because the man is such a sexual dynamo 因为男人都是性发动机
[57:39] and the woman craves his sperm 而女人虽然失去了知觉
[57:41] on an unconscious but very powerful level. 却非常想要他的精液
[57:44] Hmm-mmm. Mom, I am truly not comfortable 好的 妈妈 我真的不想
[57:46] having this conversation with you. 和你谈这些事情
[57:48] -No? -No. -不想? -不想
[57:49] I’ve been saying it since I was 11. 我从11岁开始就这么告诉你了
[57:50] All right. 好吧
[57:51] -Love you. -Love you, too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[57:55] Uh, Jack! 杰克
[57:56] What say you and me go into town? 我们去城里一趟如何?
[57:58] I got a guy who can fix your RV. 我找到一个人能修你的休闲车了
[58:00] I’m in far too much physical agony, Bernie. 我身体很痛 伯尼
[58:02] Gee, I’m sorry, 我很抱歉
[58:03] but it’ll be good for you, you know, to, 不过出去走走
[58:05] you know, to get out and about. 对你有好处
[58:07] Yeah. Perfect. I can take the girls shopping in Coconut Grove. 对阿 好极了 我能带女士们去椰子林购物
[58:10] Little Jack is on 小杰克的…
[58:11] a very specific napping schedule. 睡眠周期非常特殊
[58:12] I better stay here. 我最好还是待在这里
[58:14] No, go. Greg can watch him. 别啊 去吧 格雷格能照看他
[58:17] Yeah, sure. 是啊
[58:18] He has wonderful parental instincts. 他有非常会照顾人
[58:20] Dad, Greg deals with little kids in the ER all the time. 在急救室里 他经常照顾小孩
[58:22] It’s true. They don’t call me Barry Poppins for nothing. 没错 人家叫我巴里·帕品斯不是白叫的
[58:26] That’s so cute. 真可爱
[58:28] Why would someone call you Barry Poppins? 为什么有人会叫你巴里·帕品斯?
[58:34] They wouldn’t. 他们不会这么叫的
[59:01] Now, remember, Greg, we’re Ferberizing him. 记住 格雷格 我们采用放任疗法
[59:04] So unless it’s an emergency, 所以除非紧急情况
[59:06] under no circumstances should you pick him up 不管他怎么哭
[59:08] or coddle him in any way when he cries. 都不能把他抱到怀里来
[59:10] Hmm-mmm. Okay. 好的
[59:11] He’s learning to self-soothe, 他正在学习自我安慰
[59:13] that means no television, no unapproved toys, 这意味着不能放电视 不能让他玩没允许的玩具
[59:15] and most of all, 尤其是
[59:17] no monkey business of any kind. 不能搞任何恶作剧
[59:18] Is that clear? 明白吗?
[59:19] -No monkey business. -Okay. -不做任何恶作剧 -记住
[59:20] Jack. 杰克
[59:22] Shall we get a move on, pal-o-mino? 我们该走了
[59:23] I’m ready. 我准备好啦
[59:36] I love this, Roz. 我喜欢这件衣服 真漂亮
[59:37] This is a great find. 找的不错
[59:39] Oh, good, and it’s loose, 而且这衣服很宽松
[59:40] so you can wear it even if you gain a few pounds. 你即使长胖几磅 也一样可以穿
[59:43] Isn’t that lovely? 真可爱啊
[59:45] Honey, are you all right? 亲爱的 你还好吗?
[59:47] You look a little flushed. 你怎么脸红了?
[59:49] Oh, it’s just the heat. It takes some getting used to. 哦 可能是有点热吧 过一会适应一下就好了
[59:51] I’m fine. I’m going to try this on. 我没事 我会试试这件
[59:53] Thank you, Roz. 谢谢你 萝丝
[59:55] Now, madame, 好了 夫人
[59:56] let’s find something sexy for the momma to wear. 现在我们来找几件 适合妈妈穿的性感服装吧
[59:59] Look at this little number. 看看这件
[1:00:00] Whoa! 哇
[1:00:02] I think this will get Jack’s blood flowing. 我觉得这能让杰克热血沸腾
[1:00:04] Jack would have a coronary. 这得让他犯心
[1:00:06] I thought so. 我想也是
[1:00:08] Oh, Dina, talk to me. 哦 迪娜 和我讲讲
[1:00:11] What’s really going on with that man? 那家伙到底怎么啦?
[1:00:13] He seems very uptight. 他看起来似乎极端保守
[1:00:16] Jack’s always been a little wound up. 杰克总是有点紧张
[1:00:18] His job was very stressful. 他的工作很容易让人有压力
[1:00:20] Being a florist is stressful? 做花匠很容易紧张?
[1:00:22] There’s more to it than people think. 比人们想像的要容易
[1:00:24] Mmm-hmm. 嗯
[1:00:25] If you don’t mind me asking, how is your sex life? 如果你不介意我问的话 你的性生活如何?
[1:00:30] I can’t tell you that. 我不能告诉你那事
[1:00:32] What’s the big deal? I’m a professional. 有什么关系 我是专业的
[1:00:34] Dina, I’m a sex therapist, 迪娜 我是性疗学家
[1:00:35] specializing in senior sexuality. 专攻成人性爱
[1:00:38] I knew those weren’t yoga mats. 我就知道那些不是瑜珈的垫子
[1:00:42] We’re not 25 any-anymore. 我们不再是25岁了
[1:00:45] But you’re not dead, either. 可你们还没到过世的年岁啊
[1:00:47] Lots of couples our age 很多我们这个年纪的夫妻
[1:00:48] lack intimacy in their marriages. 都不再有亲密行为了
[1:00:50] I didn’t say we weren’t intimate. 我不是说我们不再亲密…
[1:00:52] There are special occasions. You know, anniversaries and… 还是有特殊情况的 比如我们的结婚纪念日
[1:00:56] Well, on our anniversary. 对 我们的结婚纪念日
[1:00:57] Ay-ya-yay. Nicht gut. 啊呀呀 [犹太语]不好
[1:00:59] I beg your pardon. 你说什么?
[1:01:00] Not good. 不好
[1:01:02] I think that I can help you and Jack reconnect. 我想我能帮你和杰克重新开始
[1:01:05] How? 怎么做?
[1:01:06] Well, 这个嘛
[1:01:07] it all starts with a little bit of, uh, 先从一点…
[1:01:10] how shall I say, intimate contact. 怎么说呢 亲密接触开始吧
[1:01:14] My, that tingles. 天啊 有点麻
[1:01:16] Every pleasure in the body 身体的每种愉悦
[1:01:18] can be stimulated through the ears. 都可以 由耳朵的刺激得来
[1:01:21] I’d give it a shot with Jack tonight. 要是我是你 今夜我会给杰克试试看
[1:01:24] What’s goin’ on over here? 你们在干嘛呢?
[1:01:26] Nothing, just having some girl talk. 没什么 就是谈点女人间的私事
[1:01:29] Roz. 萝丝
[1:01:59] Okay. Here’s the deal, LJ. 好啦 我和你做笔交易吧 小杰克
[1:02:01] I’m going to give you a few minutes of attention. 我会照看你几分钟
[1:02:03] But you have to promise 但是你要保证
[1:02:05] that you don’t tell Grandpa Jack anything, okay? 不能告诉杰克爷爷任何事
[1:02:07] All right. Good. 就这样 很好
[1:02:12] Okay, I don’t quite know what that means, 好啦 我不太懂那什么意思
[1:02:13] but I’m going to trust you. 但是我会相信你
[1:02:16] All right. Here we go. 好啦 来吧 好啦
[1:02:18] Okay. Okay. It’s okay. 没事了
[1:02:23] A little huggie-wuggie never hurt anybody. 抱一抱也没什么大不了的
[1:02:33] I know we aren’t supposed to watch TV 我知道我们不该看电视
[1:02:35] but we won’t tell Grandpa Jack, will we? 但我们不会告诉杰克爷爷 对吧?
[1:02:39] Oh, look, look, it’s Elmo. 哦 看啊 看啊 是阿蒙
[1:02:41] Do you like fishes? 你喜欢鱼吗?
[1:02:43] You don’t like fishes? 你不喜欢鱼?
[1:02:45] No. All right. 不? 好啦 好啦
[1:02:48] Okay. Okay. 好啦 好啦
[1:02:58] Hey, I got an idea. 嘿 我有个主意了
[1:03:00] Let’s see what pre-approved genius toys Grandpa Jack has 让我们看杰克爷爷 这个有趣的大篮子里面
[1:03:03] in his big basket of fun. Mmm? 有什么允许玩的天才玩具吧?
[1:03:06] Oh, look, look, it’s a… it’s a… an abacus. 看 是算盘
[1:03:10] Abacuses aren’t that much fun, are they? 看来算盘不怎么有意思 对吧
[1:03:13] I don’t know why people think they’re fun. 我也不知道人们为什么会觉得这有趣
[1:03:15] Look at this! Look! It’s… it’s bolts on a plank. 看这个 木板上面有一些螺栓
[1:03:20] Hmm? Fun bolts. No, not very fun. 有趣的螺栓 不有趣吗?
[1:03:23] Hey. 嘿
[1:03:27] A little birdie! 一只小鸟
[1:03:28] Look, he sings. 看 还在唱歌
[1:03:30] # And if that mockingbird don’t sing # 如果那笨鸟不唱歌
[1:03:33] # Then Greg is going to buy you a diamond ring # 格雷格会给你买个…大钻戒
[1:03:37] # And if that diamond ring gets sold # 如果钻戒被…卖光
[1:03:42] # Greg’s gonna feel like a big asshole # 格雷格会觉得像个大混蛋
[1:03:48] Asshole. 混…蛋
[1:03:51] No, no, no, you don’t want to say that word. 不 你不能说那个词
[1:03:53] We don’t want to say that. That’s a bad word. 我们不该说那个词 那是脏话
[1:03:55] Asshole. 混…蛋
[1:03:57] No, no, no. 别 别 别
[1:04:02] I thought this was a repair shop. 我还以为这是家修理厂
[1:04:03] Oh, this is better. 哦 这比那好
[1:04:04] That’s Isabel’s son, Jorge. 那是伊莎贝尔的儿子 霍黑
[1:04:06] 15 years old, he can fix anything. 只有15岁 他什么都能修
[1:04:08] Hey, Bernie. 嘿 伯尼
[1:04:11] Yo! Georgie boy! 嘿
[1:04:13] So, I think you got a tear in the bilateral valve. 我觉得双向筏上有个洞
[1:04:16] 15, huh? 15岁?
[1:04:18] Genius. 天才
[1:04:21] Jorge, what did I tell you? 霍黑 我告诉过你什么?
[1:04:23] No more tinkering 别再干那些修修补补的活了
[1:04:24] until you finish your science homework. 先把科学作业完成
[1:04:26] Oh. 哦
[1:04:28] Uh, I was going to finish it 我本来是要做的
[1:04:29] but, uh, Mr. Gerson is out with, uh, rickets. 但是葛森先生因为软骨病休息了
[1:04:33] He said definitely don’t do it 他说在他病好之前
[1:04:35] until his rickets are… are cured. 不要做那作业
[1:04:37] And, you know, l… l… I really… 你知道 我是真的…
[1:04:39] Who knows if he’s ever telling the truth? 谁知道他说的是不是实话
[1:04:42] Bernie, 伯尼
[1:04:45] I made chimichangas. You guys want? 我做了墨西哥春卷 你们想不想吃啊?
[1:04:47] Have you ever known me to turn down a chimi? 我有不想吃过墨西哥春卷吗?
[1:04:50] Jack, you in the mood, amigo? 杰克 你不想尝尝吗?
[1:04:52] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[1:04:57] Why are you looking at me funny? 你干嘛这么奇怪的看着我?
[1:04:58] l… l… I said… 我…我…我说…
[1:05:00] Oh, no, no. You just look like somebody I know. 不 不 你只是很像一个我认识的人
[1:05:04] No, no, no, no. 别 别 别
[1:05:06] Tadpole. Tadpole. Can you say tadpole? 蝌蚪 蝌蚪 你能说蝌蚪吗?
[1:05:08] Mad bull. 疯牛?
[1:05:10] Asshole. 混…蛋
[1:05:11] No, Jack’s mole. 别 杰克痔
[1:05:12] ‘Cause Jack has a big mole on his face. 因为杰克脸上有颗大痔
[1:05:14] Is your father the mechanic? 你父亲是机修工吗?
[1:05:16] Oh, l… I don’t know, I never met him. 哦 我不知道 我从来没见过他
[1:05:18] Never met your dad, huh? 从来没见过你父亲?
[1:05:19] Oh, that’s unfortunate. 真是不幸
[1:05:21] But very interesting. 但是很有意思
[1:05:23] Mind if I take a picture of you? 介意我给你拍张照片吗?
[1:05:25] You know, just for fun. 你知道 就是随便拍一张
[1:05:27] Okay. 好吧
[1:05:32] # Mr. Moose likes to say good words # 驯鹿先生希望说好话
[1:05:35] # He doesn’t like you to say bad words # 不要你说脏话
[1:05:38] Asshole. 混…蛋
[1:05:40] Okay. Just hang on a second there. 好啦 等一下啊
[1:05:48] Yeah. Hello. 喂
[1:05:49] Hi, It’s me. How’s it going with the little one? 喂 是我 小孩子照顾的怎么样啊?
[1:05:51] Horribly. He’s crying and screaming, and cursing. 糟透了 他又哭 又叫 还在诅咒
[1:05:55] That poor kid is desperate for human contact. 小孩子需要身体接触
[1:05:58] Honey, you need to hold him, and kiss him, 亲爱的 你要抱他 亲他
[1:06:00] do whatever it takes. 什么有用就做什么
[1:06:01] I’ve been hugging him in secret, 我偷偷抱过他
[1:06:03] feeding him chocolates, too. 也给他吃过巧克力
[1:06:13] All animals have babies… 所有动物都有孩子
[1:06:20] Say hello to my little friend! 向我的小朋友打个招呼吧
[1:06:25] You know, he’s probably teething. 还有他可能是在长牙
[1:06:27] So put a dab of rum in his milk. 往他的牛奶里面放点朗姆酒
[1:06:29] And it’ll ease the pain, he’ll go to sleep. 这样能缓解他的痛苦 他就会去睡觉了
[1:06:31] You want me to give him a drink? 你让我给他喝酒
[1:06:33] I’m talking, less than a thimbleful. 我只是告诉你放一点点
[1:06:34] You don’t want Jack coming home 你也不想让杰克回来
[1:06:36] to a screaming baby. 看到一个哭闹的婴儿吧
[1:06:46] Listen to your mother. Goodbye. I love you. 听妈妈的话吧 再见 我爱你
[1:06:49] All right, Mom. 好吧 妈妈…
[1:06:58] Hey, Little Jack, I got a surprise for you. 嘿 小杰克 我给你带来惊喜了
[1:07:03] Little Jack? 小杰克
[1:07:06] Mr. Moose is looking for you. 驯鹿先生在找你
[1:07:08] Oh, shit! Where the hell did he go? 糟糕 你到底去哪了?
[1:07:11] LJ! Little Jack! 小杰克 小杰克
[1:07:18] LJ! LJ! 小杰克 小杰克
[1:07:23] Does that Jorge resemble anyone you know? 那个霍黑像哪个你认识的人吗?
[1:07:26] No one I know. 我不认识哪个人像他
[1:07:27] Hmm. 嗯
[1:07:37] There’s something you don’t see every day. 这场面你可不是天天见
[1:07:41] Focker! Focker! 福克尔! 福克尔!
[1:07:44] Okay. I know this looks bad, but I can explain it. 我知道这看起来很糟糕 但是我可以解释
[1:07:46] What the hell happened? I said no monkey business. 这到底怎么回事? 我说了不要搞恶作剧
[1:07:49] No. There was no monkey business. 没有 这没什么恶作剧
[1:07:50] No monkey business? 没恶作剧?
[1:07:51] You’re wearing my breast, Little Jack is drinking, 你穿着我的乳房服 小杰克在喝酒
[1:07:54] Moses is sodomizing Jinx, 摩西在强奸丁克斯
[1:07:55] and you’re telling me there’s no monkey business? 你还说没恶作剧
[1:07:57] What is going on here? You all right, LJ? 这到底怎么回事? 你还好吗 小杰克?
[1:07:59] Hello! We’re home! Hey, guys. 嗨 我们回来了 大家好啊
[1:08:01] Give me the bottle. 把瓶子给我
[1:08:03] What’s happened to Little Jack? 小杰克怎么了?
[1:08:04] His hands are stuck to the bottle of rum. 好像他的手被粘到朗姆酒瓶上了
[1:08:06] -Thank you, Dad. -You bet they’re stuck. -爸爸 谢你啦 -没错 粘住了
[1:08:08] Greg, how did this happen? 格雷格 发生什么了?
[1:08:09] And why are you wearing antlers? 你干嘛戴着角?
[1:08:11] It’s very complicated. 这很复杂
[1:08:13] It’s just a little glue. He’s fine. 只是一点胶水 他没什么事
[1:08:15] He’s not fine. If he could use his hands, he’d tell you himself. 他有事 如果他能用他的手 他会告诉你的
[1:08:17] All right. That’s all right. Come on. 好啦 没事啦 没事啦
[1:08:19] Little Jack, honey, are you okay? 哦 小杰克 亲爱的 你还好吗?
[1:08:22] Greg… 格雷格 你…
[1:08:23] Dina. Pam. 迪娜? 帕姆?
[1:08:24] Yes, Dad, uh… I’m coming. Little Jack. 啊 爸爸 我就来 小杰克?
[1:08:26] Honey, I said a thimble, not a bottle. 亲爱的 我让你用一点 不是用一瓶
[1:08:33] Oh, Greg. 哦 格雷格
[1:08:34] Hey. 嗨
[1:08:36] How’s the little guy doing? 小家伙怎么样了?
[1:08:38] Everything is just as good as new. 一切都完好如初了
[1:08:40] Yeah. 是吗?
[1:08:41] Dad, come on. 爸爸 出来吧
[1:08:50] -Is he all right? -He’s asleep. -他还好吗? -睡着了
[1:08:53] I don’t care if they did call you Larry Poppins. 我不管他们是不是叫你拉里·帕品斯
[1:08:55] You are completely unfit to handle a child. 你完全不适合带小孩
[1:08:57] It was Barry Poppins. 是巴里·帕品斯!
[1:08:58] What kind of sick cocktail were you gonna make my grandson? 你打算给我孙子 调什么恶心的鸡尾酒?
[1:09:00] Jack, the baby’s teething. 杰克 那孩子在长牙
[1:09:02] I told Greg to give him some rum to ease the pain. 我让格雷格给他一点朗姆酒 缓解他的痛苦
[1:09:04] -It was your idea? -Yes. -那是你的主意? -是啊
[1:09:06] What is wrong with you people? 你们一家人有什么问题?
[1:09:08] I used to rub bourbon on Denny’s gums. 我也曾经往丹尼的口香糖上 抹波旁威士忌酒啊
[1:09:10] Yeah! Look what happened to him. 是吗! 看看他变成什么样子
[1:09:11] Greg, you couldn’t follow a simple set of instructions? 格雷格这么简单的指令 你都完不成吗?
[1:09:14] Jack, he was screaming. 杰克 他在哭叫
[1:09:15] So I went in and gave him a little attention. Okay? 所以我进来 照顾一下他 就这样而已
[1:09:17] He’s learning to self-soothe. 他要学会自我安慰
[1:09:18] These setbacks are disastrous for his development. 你这样做对他的成长简直就是灾难
[1:09:21] The child is adorable, 这孩子的确可爱
[1:09:22] but you’re not raising Little Buddha over here. 但你不是在养一个小佛陀
[1:09:24] -Mom. -What are you saying? -妈妈… -你什么意思?
[1:09:26] I’m saying that I’ve seen that kid eat 我想说的是 自从这孩子来这
[1:09:28] at least 15 boogers since he’s been here 我看他至少吃了15颗鼻屎
[1:09:30] and I’ve got news for you, Jack, 我告诉你 杰克
[1:09:31] prodigies don’t eat their own boogers. 天才不吃鼻屎
[1:09:33] And I have news for you. Prodigies don’t come in 10th place 那我告诉你 天才也不会
[1:09:36] every time either. 每次都得第10名
[1:09:37] Okay, Dad. That’s my fiance. 爸爸 那是我的未婚夫
[1:09:39] I’m sorry. I’ve never seen people 对不起 我从来没见过人
[1:09:40] celebrate mediocrity the way you do. 像这家人一样 为这种平庸成绩庆祝
[1:09:42] Because we love our son? We hug our son? 就因为我们爱我们的儿子? 我们拥抱我们的儿子?
[1:09:45] Let’s get down to it. The truth is, 我们直说吧 说实话
[1:09:46] you’re so concerned about that Little Jack, but I think 你非常关心那个小杰克…
[1:09:49] that it’s the Little Jack in you 但是我觉得你心中的小杰克
[1:09:51] who’s crying out for a hug. 正在哭着要抱
[1:09:54] The Little Jack in me? 我心中的小杰克?
[1:09:57] Jack, you have issues. 杰克 你有问题
[1:09:58] I’m trying to understand why you run around 我正在试图理解你为什么
[1:10:01] with a rubber boob strapped to your chest. 把个橡胶乳房绑在自己胸口上
[1:10:03] Were you ever breastfed? 你有没有被喂过奶?
[1:10:04] -Mom, stop. -Key question. -妈妈 别说了 -一个重要的问题
[1:10:05] My guess is no. 我猜你没有
[1:10:07] Spare me the drugstore psychology. 少和我扯你那些药物心理学吧
[1:10:10] Everybody! All right. Everybody just… 各位 好了 各位 够了
[1:10:12] Everybody just stop, okay? 别说了!
[1:10:15] Jack, I am not going to make any excuses. Yes, 杰克 我不想找什么借口 是的
[1:10:17] Little Jack wouldn’t stop crying so I gave him some hugs 小杰克哭个不停 所以我抱了抱他
[1:10:20] and I let him watch TV. 然后让他看了电视
[1:10:21] I went to answer the phone, I was gone a second, I came back in, 我去接了个电话 然后我一回来
[1:10:24] he let himself out of the playpen, 他自己已经跑出来了…
[1:10:25] he put on Scarface, 把电视节目调成了”疤面煞星”
[1:10:26] and he glued his hands to the rum bottle. Okay? 还把自己粘到朗姆酒瓶上了 可以了吗?
[1:10:32] That’s it. 就这么简单
[1:10:33] Oh. That’s it 就这么简单
[1:10:35] Greg just said, “That’s it. “ 格雷格刚刚这么说 就这么简单
[1:10:36] So I feel much better now. 我现在觉得好多了 就这么简单
[1:10:37] Daddy, would you mind… -爸爸 你可不可以… -亲爱的…
[1:10:38] Please, Daddy. He made an honest mistake. Let it go. 求求你 爸爸 他不是故意犯错的 放过他吧
[1:10:41] He’s fine, Greg. He’s asleep. 他没事了 他现在睡着了
[1:10:46] He spoke. 他说话了
[1:10:48] Asshole. 混…蛋
[1:10:51] What? 什么?
[1:10:53] Did he say what I am thinking? 他说的是我想的吗
[1:10:54] I think he did. 我觉得他是
[1:10:57] Little Jack, what did you just say? 小杰克 你刚刚说什么了?
[1:11:00] Asshole. 混…蛋
[1:11:05] His first word? 这是他说的第一个词?
[1:11:11] It just slipped out of my mouth. L… 我是无意中说的
[1:11:14] He has a mind like a sponge. 他的脑子就像海绵一样
[1:11:15] That’s enough. 够了
[1:11:16] I’m calling a family conference. 我要求举行个家庭会议
[1:11:18] Oh, it’s a great idea, Jack. 哦 这是个好主意 杰克
[1:11:19] Let’s finally get your problems out on the table. 让我们把你的问题 放到桌面上讨论讨论吧
[1:11:22] No, no, I mean with my own family. Excuse us. 不 我是说我自己的家庭 你们能不能离开一下
[1:11:24] I’d like to talk to Pam and Dina in private. 我想和帕姆和迪娜私下谈谈
[1:11:26] Of course, of course, take your time. 当然 当然 别着急
[1:11:29] Come on, honey. 来吧 亲爱的 来
[1:11:33] I’m not so sure 我不知道
[1:11:34] this wedding is such a good idea. 这个婚礼是不是个好主意
[1:11:36] To say the least, I don’t like what I’m seeing from these Fockers. 至少 我不喜欢我看到的这家福克尔
[1:11:38] What? 什么?
[1:11:40] Has Greg ever mentioned the name Jorge to you? Jor… 格雷格有没有向你 提及过一个名字叫霍黑?
[1:11:42] I don’t know what you’re talking about. No, why? 霍什么 我不知道你说的是什么 为什么要提他?
[1:11:44] Because I think your fiance may have 因为我觉得你的未婚夫
[1:11:46] a few skeletons in his closet that he is not telling you about. 还隐藏着一些隐私没告诉你
[1:11:49] And skeletons don’t like living in closets. 而这些隐私不愿意永远被埋没
[1:11:51] Oh, my God, Here we go again. Dad, listen, 哦 爸爸 又来了 听我说
[1:11:53] you know, Greg has no skeletons. Okay? 格雷格没什么隐私
[1:11:56] -Oh, really? -He does not. -是吗? 真的吗? -他没有
[1:11:57] -Do you know that? -Yes, I know that. -真的吗 你知道吗? -是的 我知道
[1:11:59] Will you just… I’m not a child. 你就不能听我说吗 我不是小孩了
[1:12:00] I see. She knows that. 好吧 她知道
[1:12:01] This wedding will happen. 这婚礼是一定要举行的
[1:12:02] And the sooner you accept that, 你越早接受这一点
[1:12:04] the better it’s going to be for all of us. 我们大家就都好过一点
[1:12:06] I can’t talk to you. 我没法和你谈了
[1:12:07] No. Wait a second, sweetheart. 别 等等 甜心
[1:12:10] And I’m not so sure Roz is a yoga instructor, either. 我也不觉得萝丝是瑜珈教师
[1:12:14] Jack, you promised that you’d behave yourself. 杰克 你答应过我要控制自己的
[1:12:17] And what you said to those people 但是你对他们说的话
[1:12:18] was really hurtful. 太伤人了
[1:12:19] I think you should go up there and apologize. 我觉得你应该上去道歉
[1:12:22] I’m not going to apologize to them. 我才不会向他们道歉
[1:12:25] Jack. 杰克…
[1:12:30] A little birdie told me 一只小鸟告诉我
[1:12:32] that somebody’s going to be a daddy. 有人要当爹了
[1:12:35] Mom! 妈妈?
[1:12:36] Sorry, honey, but look at that face. 对不起 亲爱的 但是看看这张脸
[1:12:38] How could I keep it a secret? 我怎么对他保守秘密
[1:12:39] He’s so excited about being a grandpa. 他对于当爷爷太兴奋了
[1:12:41] What should he call me? 他该怎么叫我?
[1:12:42] How about Poppy? 爷爷?
[1:12:44] You don’t have to have champagne, okay? 好了 好了 不至于开香槟吧
[1:12:47] -Why? -Jack’s really angry. -为什么? -杰克会很生气的
[1:12:48] I know he’s mad, 我知道他会生气
[1:12:50] but he’s also a little meshuggenah. 说不定会暴跳如雷
[1:12:51] Come on, honey. How often do we get to be grandparents? 别这样 亲爱的 做祖父母的机会能有几回?
[1:12:54] We’re having a toast. 我们得干杯庆祝一下
[1:12:55] Okay, fine, but, Dad, this is a secret. 好吧 不过 爸爸 这是秘密
[1:12:56] We can’t tell Jack till after we are married. 我们结婚之前不能告诉杰克
[1:12:58] Why? We are honest people. 为什么 我们是诚实的人
[1:13:00] No! I can’t stand this secrecy anymore. Why? 不行 我再也不能藏着秘密了
[1:13:03] Be quiet. 小声点
[1:13:04] Why should we diminish our joy 为什么我们不能开怀大笑
[1:13:05] just because they live in denial? 就因为他们那么保守?
[1:13:08] Seriously. 嘘 真的!
[1:13:12] I promised Pam, okay? 我向帕姆保证过了 行吗?
[1:13:14] She thinks it’ll break his heart if he finds out. 她觉得如果他发现的话会伤心的
[1:13:17] I’m not gonna take a drink. 我不喝酒了还不行吗
[1:13:18] Your father’s right. 你父亲是对的
[1:13:20] This is the 21st century! Married or not, 这是21世纪了 结婚与否
[1:13:22] there’s no shame in fatherhood! 做父亲都没什么丢脸的
[1:13:23] This is the fruit of your loins. 这可是你的生命结晶啊!
[1:13:26] That is so beautiful. 这话真美
[1:13:27] Say that to him again. 对他再说一遍
[1:13:29] This is the fruit of your loins! -“这是你的生命结晶? ” -没错
[1:13:30] This is the fruit of your loins! 这可是你的生命结晶啊!
[1:13:33] Okay. Let’s toast and let’s make a sandwich, 好啦 我们来干杯吧 再来摆个三明治姿势
[1:13:35] and Mom wants to be the cheese. 你妈站中间当干酪
[1:13:38] Jack Byrnes, what are you doing? 杰克·伯恩斯 你在干嘛?
[1:13:41] What did you do? 你刚才干嘛了?
[1:13:43] You okay there, Jacko? 你还好吗? 杰克?
[1:13:45] What’s the matter What happened? 怎么了 发生什么了?
[1:13:48] I was, uh, coming to apologize 我来道歉
[1:13:51] and my back went into spasm. 但是腰突然一阵痉挛
[1:13:53] It’s very tender from that horrific football accident. 昨天橄榄球场上的腰伤还没好呢
[1:13:55] Yeah, I feel it. 我能感觉到
[1:13:57] My God, you’re knotted like a pretzel. 天啊 你这硬得像块普里茨饼干一样
[1:13:58] You must be in a lot of pain, huh? 你一定痛死了
[1:14:00] I don’t mind pain. I learn from pain. 我不怕痛 我能从痛苦中学习
[1:14:02] Pain-shmain. My fingers are magic. 疼痛不好 试试我手指的魔力吧
[1:14:04] Come on, let me work out the kinks. 来吧 让我治治你的痉挛
[1:14:06] Oh. That’s a lovely offer, Jack. 哦 好啊 这建议真好 杰克
[1:14:08] Uh, no, thanks. I’ll be fine. 不用了 谢谢 我会没事的
[1:14:10] My wife does wonderful bodywork, Jack. 我妻子的按摩非常棒的 杰克
[1:14:13] I don’t think he needs it. 我觉得他不需要
[1:14:19] Okay, handsome, shirt off. 好啦 帅小伙 脱掉衬衫
[1:14:22] I’d rather have it on, thank you. 我宁愿穿着它 谢谢
[1:14:23] Oh, no dice. 不行
[1:14:25] No, no, no. It has to come off. 必须脱了它
[1:14:26] Ah, lovely. 哈 真可爱
[1:14:29] You know, 你知道吗?
[1:14:30] most back pain is psychological. 大多数背疼 其实是心理影响的
[1:14:32] We carry our emotional baggage 我们情感上的负担
[1:14:35] right here in our muscles. 都堆在这里 就这些肌肉里
[1:14:38] I’ve been watching you, Jack. 我在注视你呢 杰克
[1:14:41] Studying your body language. 研究你的肢体语言…
[1:14:43] And you’re a very sensual man. 你是个很色的男人
[1:14:46] But I’m not sure you realize that. 但我想你没有意识到这点
[1:14:49] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[1:14:50] It’s a technique I learned in Hawaii. 这是我从夏威夷学会的一种技巧
[1:14:53] It’s a Lomi-Lomi massage 他们管它叫做罗米罗米按摩术
[1:14:55] named after the gentle waves of the Polynesian Sea. 这名字来自波利尼西亚海的平缓波浪
[1:14:59] The waves go in, and the waves go out. 波浪冲进来 又退出去
[1:15:03] The waves go in. 波浪冲进来
[1:15:06] Whoops. 糟糕
[1:15:07] Hit some driftwood. 碰到一根漂着的木头
[1:15:10] Jack Byrnes, you are a caged lion. 杰克·伯恩斯 你是只笼里的狮子
[1:15:14] But lions can’t be captives their entire lives. 但是狮子不可能一辈子都在笼里
[1:15:17] They have to be free to roam the bush, 他们必须要被释放出来 在草丛里巡视
[1:15:19] free and wild. 自由而又野性
[1:15:21] Your wife is a hot, sexy tigress 你的妻子是一只热情性感的母虎
[1:15:23] and she’s waiting for you to pounce on her. 正等着你扑向她呢
[1:15:25] Let me hear you roar, baby, roar. 让我听到你的咆哮吧 宝贝 咆哮吧!
[1:15:29] Your body is talking to me. 你的身体正告诉我说
[1:15:30] It’s hungry for action. 他们迫不及待要开始行动了
[1:15:32] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[1:15:33] Unleash the beast inside you. 释放你胸中的野性吧 杰克
[1:15:35] Mom, stop it. You’re hurting him. 妈妈 停下来 你弄伤他了
[1:15:37] I am not hurting him. I am helping him. 我没有弄伤他 我在帮助他
[1:15:40] Just don’t… don’t… 别…别再…别…
[1:15:41] I don’t think you should move just yet. 杰克 我觉得你现在不应该动
[1:15:43] Jack, come back for an afternoon session. 杰克 下午再来做一次
[1:15:46] It’ll do you good. 会对你有好处的
[1:15:47] What’re you doing? 你在干嘛?
[1:15:48] We were so close. I could feel it. 就快成功了 我能感觉到
[1:15:50] I was getting through to him. 马上就好啦
[1:15:51] The guy doesn’t like to be touched. 妈妈 那家伙不喜欢被碰
[1:15:53] Because he has 那是因为他把自己的情感
[1:15:54] the emotional hide of a rhinoceros. 藏在犀牛皮一样厚的墙后面
[1:15:55] Don’t break him down. Just let him be. 那就别打破它 随它去吧
[1:15:57] I was trying to do you a favor. 我是在试着帮你啊
[1:15:59] You were riding him like Seabiscuit, Mom. 你就像种马一样的骑着他 妈妈
[1:16:49] Dial Foxtrot One. 拨通F1
[1:16:57] Alpha, Foxtrot One. 这是F1
[1:16:58] F1 Foxtrot One.
[1:16:59] I need a full comparative DNA analysis 我需要做全面的DNA对比分析
[1:17:01] on one Gaylord M Focker 对象是盖洛德·M·福克尔
[1:17:03] and one Jorge Villalobos. 和霍黑·维拉罗博
[1:17:05] Translation, George, House of the wolves. 代码是乔治—狼之屋
[1:17:08] It might take a couple of weeks, Santa. 可能需要几个星期 圣诞老人
[1:17:09] No good, Foxtrot One, I need a 12-hour turnaround. 不行 F1 我要12个小时以内拿到
[1:17:12] I’ll secure the physical evidence and the handoff will be 我会亲手采集实际证据
[1:17:14] at Harry Focker’s Good Time Supper Club, 然后就在今晚福克尔的晚会上
[1:17:16] 2100 hours tonight. 21时整 传送证据
[1:17:18] You got it, Santa. Foxtrot One out. 遵命 圣诞老人 F1通话完毕
[1:17:23] Yello? 喂?
[1:17:24] Bernie, this is Jack Byrnes. 伯尼 我是杰克·伯恩斯
[1:17:26] Hey, Jack. Hey, where are you calling from? 嘿 杰克 对了 你从哪打来的?
[1:17:28] I’m in my RV. 我在我的休闲车里面
[1:17:29] Would you have Greg meet me here in three minutes? 你可以让格雷格三分钟内来见我吗?
[1:17:31] You’re in your trailer? 你在你的拖车里面?
[1:17:32] Thank you, goodbye. 谢谢你 再见
[1:17:33] But… 但是…
[1:17:36] Hey, Gaylord! 嘿 盖洛德
[1:17:38] Jack wants you to meet him 杰克希望三分钟以后
[1:17:40] in his trailer in precisely three minutes. 你能去他的拖车里见他
[1:17:43] And I have to tell you, 我还得告诉你
[1:17:45] El Stiffo was really starting to freak me out. 那顽固头真要把我逼疯了
[1:17:47] Greg, wait, okay? 格雷格 听我说
[1:17:49] Listen, no matter how hard he probes you, 不管他怎么试探你
[1:17:51] you have to promise me that you will not break 你得保证不能泄露秘密
[1:17:53] because I’m not ready to tell him I’m pregnant. 因为我还没准备好告诉他 我已经怀孕了
[1:17:55] Hey, honey. 嘿 亲爱的
[1:17:56] -Honey. -What? What? -亲爱的 -怎么了?
[1:17:57] Let him probe, 让他试吧
[1:17:59] ’cause he’s probing a brick wall. 他试的是一堵砖墙
[1:18:03] Now show me how 现在向我展示一下
[1:18:04] you would like a romantic evening to go. 你想怎么开始一个浪漫之夜
[1:18:07] Oh, Jack, wine and candles? 哦 杰克 有美酒和蜡烛啊
[1:18:09] Gosh, it’s not even our anniversary. 不仅仅是我们的 结婚纪念日啊
[1:18:11] Come here, hot stuff. 来吧 亲爱的
[1:18:15] Yes, yes. Oh, Jack. 哦 好极了 杰克
[1:18:21] Jack? 杰克?
[1:18:22] Down here, under the bed. 我在这 床下面
[1:18:31] Down here, Greg. 到这下面来 格雷格
[1:18:36] Wow. 哇!
[1:18:37] Have a seat. 请坐
[1:18:40] Watch the panel. 注意控制板
[1:18:43] This is incredible. 真是棒极了!
[1:18:56] So this is like your, uh, mobile command center 这就是你的…活动控制中心?
[1:19:00] for all your spy activities? 为你的间谍活动服务的?
[1:19:03] Mainly a secure space for me to spend some alone time 这只是提供了一个安全的空间
[1:19:06] and reflect on my thoughts. 让我可以一个人待着 想些事情
[1:19:07] Mmm. Very cool. 嗯 很酷啊
[1:19:10] Greg. Yeah? 格雷格
[1:19:12] You’ll recall, 你记得
[1:19:14] we had a discussion earlier in the week regarding my feelings 这周早先的时候 我们曾经讨论过一些…
[1:19:16] about family, legacies, children and so forth. 我对家庭 传承 孩子 等等的想法吗?
[1:19:19] Oh, yeah, of course I recall. Yeah. 当然了 我当然记得
[1:19:22] I’m going to just ask you once. 我只问你一次
[1:19:26] Is there anything you want to tell me 有什么将要发生的事
[1:19:27] regarding things that might have happened? 你要告诉我的吗?
[1:19:30] Unplanned things? 意外的事情?
[1:19:33] Things involving the fruit of your loins? 和你的生命结晶有关的?
[1:19:40] No. 没有
[1:19:50] Well, if he’s not going to admit it on his own… 好吧 如果他不愿主动承认的话…
[1:20:07] Hello? 喂?
[1:20:08] Hello, Jorge? 喂 霍黑
[1:20:10] It’s Jack Byrnes, remember me? 是我杰克·伯恩斯 记得我吗?
[1:20:11] Oh, yeah. Sure. 啊 当然
[1:20:13] You came to the house with Bernie. 你和伯尼一起来的
[1:20:14] You had that fancy camera pen. 还有根很炫的摄像笔
[1:20:16] Yeah, that’s right. 是啊 没错
[1:20:18] Listen, do you have any plans tonight? 听我说 你今晚有什么安排吗?
[1:20:19] Uh, no. 啊…没有
[1:20:21] Good, ’cause I’d like to invite you to a party. 好极了 我想邀请你参加一个晚会
[1:20:42] Hey. Sweetie. 嘿 亲爱的
[1:20:44] Having a good time? 玩的高兴吗?
[1:20:45] Uh, no, not really. 呃 没有 不太高兴
[1:20:46] No? 不?
[1:20:48] Hey, listen, sweetie, did you tell your mother I’m pregnant? 嘿 你告诉你妈妈我怀孕了吗?
[1:20:50] Because she keeps touching my stomach 她总是摸我的肚子
[1:20:52] and smiling like that. 用种古怪的笑容看我 就是那样
[1:20:54] Yeah. No, I didn’t tell her. She just, she guessed. 是的 啊 不 我没有告诉她 她是猜出来的
[1:20:56] She what? 她什么?
[1:20:58] Yeah, and then she told my dad. 是的 然后她又告诉了我爸爸
[1:20:59] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[1:21:01] Stop it, Bernie. Bernie, stop. 伯尼! 伯尼 别这样
[1:21:03] It’s not funny. 这不好笑
[1:21:05] I told my mom. 我告诉我妈了
[1:21:06] What? 什么?
[1:21:07] Yeah. 是的
[1:21:08] What? Why’d you… 什么? 你为什么…
[1:21:09] Your dad will definitely find out. 现在你爸爸 肯定会发现的!
[1:21:11] She knows my dad. She’d never say a word. 不会的 她了解我爸爸 她一个字也不会说的
[1:21:13] No, no. But he’s very suspicious. 但是他的怀疑心非常强啊
[1:21:15] -Greg. -Hi. -Hey. -格雷格 -嗨 -嗨
[1:21:16] Hi. Honey, would you take this to your mother? 嗨 亲爱的 能把这个送给你妈妈吗?
[1:21:19] It’s a wine spritzer. 是杯施布里茨酒
[1:21:20] That’s all she drinks now. 她现在只喝这个
[1:21:23] You boys have fun. 好啊 好好玩
[1:21:29] Nice. Nice party. 真不错 很不错的晚会
[1:21:31] -Isn’t it? -Yeah, it is. It’s nice. -是不是? -是啊 很好
[1:21:33] It’s got a nice festive vibe. 喜气洋洋
[1:21:36] You met some of the, uh, some of the cousins? 你见到我的一些堂兄弟了吗?
[1:21:38] I met some. Yes. I met some, um… 我见到一些 比如…
[1:21:42] Dom. 道恩
[1:21:43] Yeah, Dom Focker. 啊 道恩·福克尔
[1:21:44] That’s my dad’s, uh, first cousin. 那是我爸爸的第一代堂兄弟
[1:21:46] Did you meet his kids, Randy and Horny? 你见到他的孩子兰迪和霍尼了吗?
[1:21:49] I’ve met Randy and Horny. Yes. 我见到兰迪和霍尼了 是的
[1:21:52] Come on. I want to introduce you to somebody. 来吧 我想给你介绍一个人
[1:21:54] Come on. 来吧
[1:21:57] Oh, there he is. 到了 就是他
[1:21:59] Glad you could make it, Jorge. 很高兴你来了 霍黑
[1:22:01] Oh, hey, thanks for the invite, Mr. B. 哦 谢谢你邀请我
[1:22:05] Greg, this is Jorge Villalobos. 格雷格 这是霍黑·维拉罗博
[1:22:08] Hey. 嗨
[1:22:09] Hey, how you doing? 嗨 你好吗?
[1:22:10] Isabel’s son. 伊莎贝尔的儿子
[1:22:12] Oh, I didn’t realize Isabel had a son. 哦 我都不知道伊莎贝尔有儿子
[1:22:16] When did she get married? 她什么时候结婚的?
[1:22:17] She-she’s not married. 她还没结婚
[1:22:18] Oh, he’s never met his father. 他从来没有见过他父亲
[1:22:22] Oh. 哦
[1:22:24] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:22:25] That’s, I mean, that’s… that’s too bad. 我是说 这太糟了
[1:22:26] Oh, no, no, it’s… it’s cool. 哦 没关系
[1:22:28] My mom said my dad wasn’t like, mature enough 我妈妈说我爸爸还不够成熟
[1:22:31] to deal with a kid, anyway, so, yeah. 没法照顾孩子 所以 就这样
[1:22:34] So how do you guys know each other? 那你们是怎么认识的?
[1:22:36] Oh, this young man is quite the mechanic. 哦 这位年轻的先生是很棒的机修工
[1:22:39] And he’s only 15 years old. Isn’t that impressive? 才15岁 是不是很让人惊讶
[1:22:42] Really? You’re 15? 真的? 你才15岁?
[1:22:43] -Yeah. -That is impressive. -是啊 -那是很让人吃惊
[1:22:46] He’s a handsome kid, huh? 他真是个帅小伙 对吧?
[1:22:47] Yeah. 是啊
[1:22:48] Almost like a young, half-Hispanic Marlon Brando. 简直就像个半西班牙裔的 马龙·白兰度?
[1:22:54] Well, 好啦
[1:22:56] I’ll leave you two guys to talk. 我让你们两个谈谈吧
[1:22:58] You probably have a lot in common. 你们可能有很多共同之处呢
[1:23:07] Well, hmm. 就是说
[1:23:11] So you’re 15. 你才15岁?
[1:23:36] Come on, let’s conga. 来吧 让我们欢庆吧
[1:23:39] Did you order the Tom Collins, sir? 你在找汤姆·科林斯酒吗 先生?
[1:23:41] Is it made with fresh lemon juice? 是用鲜柠檬汁调的吗?
[1:23:43] They’re Bermuda lemons, sir. 百幕大柠檬 先生
[1:23:44] And I squeezed them myself. 我自己榨的
[1:23:49] Stay safe, Santa. 祝一切安全 圣诞老人
[1:24:12] I mean, it’s romantic out here, 我是说 那真浪漫
[1:24:14] don’t you think? 对吧?
[1:24:16] The moon, the sea, 看那月亮 那海…
[1:24:18] isn’t it nice? 是不是很美?
[1:24:19] Hmm. Yeah, it’s nice. 是啊 很美
[1:24:23] You look very handsome tonight, Jack. 你今晚看起来很英俊 杰克
[1:24:25] Oh. Thank you, honey. 哦 谢谢你 亲爱的
[1:24:31] What are you doing to my ears? 你对我的耳朵在干嘛?
[1:24:34] Nothing. 没什么
[1:24:40] Hey! 嗨
[1:24:41] I have to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back. 我要去一下洗手间 我马上就回来
[1:24:44] Okay. 好吧
[1:24:54] Hello, Greg. 你好啊 格雷格
[1:24:55] Hi, Jack. 嗨 杰克
[1:25:00] Did you have a nice conversation 你和你的儿子聊的
[1:25:02] with your son? 还好吗?
[1:25:04] Jack, I’ve never even met that kid before. 杰克 我以前根本 就没有见过那孩子
[1:25:07] Focker, you’ve been covering this up from the very beginning. 福克尔 你从一开始就在掩饰自己
[1:25:10] No, I haven’t, Jack. 没有 我没有 杰克
[1:25:11] It’s just another one of your crazy theories. 那只是你那些疯狂的理论之一
[1:25:14] Greg. 格雷格
[1:25:15] You’re still in the circle of trust, 你还在我的信任圈内
[1:25:17] so I’m gonna give you one more chance. 我会再给你一次机会
[1:25:20] Are you ready to admit 你打算承认
[1:25:21] that you’ve been hiding this from Pam? 你一直对帕姆隐瞒这些吗?
[1:25:24] No, I haven’t. 没有 我从来没有
[1:25:25] You’re not hiding anything? 你什么也没有隐瞒?
[1:25:26] No, all right? 没有 可以了吗?
[1:25:29] Oh, Greg. 哦 格雷格
[1:25:33] What are you holding? What’s in your hand? 你拿着什么? 你手里是什么?
[1:25:36] Nothing. 没什么
[1:25:37] Jack, I can see it in the mirror. What is it? 杰克 我能从镜子里面看到它 是什么?
[1:25:39] You got something in your hand. 你手里有什么东西?
[1:25:41] Don’t worry about it, Greg. 别管那个了 格雷格
[1:25:42] Is that a needle? 是根针吗?
[1:25:44] Yes, it is. 是啊
[1:25:46] You seem tense. 你看起来很紧张
[1:25:47] I was going to offer you a sedative. 我给你来一针镇静剂
[1:25:50] You’re joking, right? 你开玩笑 对吧?
[1:25:51] No, I’m not. 没有 我没开玩笑
[1:25:54] Jack. 杰克
[1:25:55] Is that tartar sauce on your shoulder? 你肩膀上粘了塔塔调味酱吗?
[1:25:57] Tartar sauce? 塔塔调味酱
[1:26:03] Why? 为什么?
[1:26:05] You’ve been injected 你被注射了
[1:26:06] with a highly concentrated dose of sodium pentothal. 高浓度的喷托撒钠
[1:26:09] Street name: Truth serum. 又称坦白药剂
[1:26:10] You won’t recall this in a few minutes 几分钟内 你将不会记得这些
[1:26:12] and tonight, for the first time in your life, 而今夜 在你的生命里
[1:26:14] my young friend, 我年轻的朋友
[1:26:15] you are going to be honest. 你将第一次变得诚实
[1:26:19] Keep the pressure on it. 一直压着那
[1:26:21] Get down, Little Jack. Get funky. 嘿 小杰克 来跳吧
[1:26:27] Oh. 哦
[1:26:29] Hey there, preggers. 嘿 小孕妇
[1:26:30] Quiet. 小点声
[1:26:31] How’re you doin’? 你怎么样?
[1:26:32] Fine, where’ve you been? 不错啊 你去哪了?
[1:26:33] I went to the bathroom to pee and now I’m talking to you, 我去洗手间撒尿去了 现在我和你说
[1:26:37] my fiancee, who I’ve delayed marrying for two years 我的未婚妻 你被迫推迟两年结婚
[1:26:40] because I didn’t want our parents to meet. 是因为我不愿意我们父母见面
[1:26:43] What? 怎么啦?
[1:26:44] What? 什么?
[1:26:46] What? 怎么啦?
[1:26:47] You don’t like me? It’s okay. 你不喜欢我 没关系
[1:26:49] I don’t like your little red outfit. 我也不喜欢你这身红衣服
[1:26:51] Makes you look like a little demon-baby. 看起来就好像个 恶魔的孩子
[1:26:53] Maybe I’ll get you 也许我该给你
[1:26:55] a little pitchfork for Christmas, huh, 一个小叉子当圣诞礼物
[1:26:56] so we can put you on a can of Underwood ham. 这样我们可以把你放在一堆香肠上面
[1:26:58] I’m sorry that I can’t make little “poop” sounds 对不起 我拉不出来
[1:27:01] and I can’t make little things 我想说话的时候
[1:27:03] that tell people when I wanna do things. 也说不出来
[1:27:05] And guess what? 你猜怎么着
[1:27:07] I can make a sign to you, too. 我也能对你做手势
[1:27:08] How’s that for a sign? 这个手势怎么样?
[1:27:13] Uh-oh. Look, Bernie’s gone up on the stage. Come. 福克尔 快看伯尼上台了
[1:27:15] Now, to say a few words, 现在来讲几句吧
[1:27:18] one of the great registered nurses of all time, 最伟大的注册护士之一
[1:27:22] Gaylord Myron Focker. 盖洛德·麦伦·福克尔
[1:27:25] Come on, let’s give it up to Gay. 来吧 我们让他来讲几句吧 来吧!
[1:27:27] Give it up to him. 来讲几句吧
[1:27:32] Bernie Focker! 伯尼·福克尔
[1:27:35] I love the shirt, Dad. 我喜欢你的衬衫 爸爸
[1:27:38] Thank you. All right. 谢谢
[1:27:41] It’s great to be here with all of you 好啦 真高兴能和 你们大家一起共度此刻
[1:27:44] as I am about to set sail 当我准备和我的大副
[1:27:47] in my ship of life, 一起扬起我人生的
[1:27:50] with my first mate, 风帆之时
[1:27:52] the beautiful young blonde lass over there. 就是坐在那的 漂亮金发女郎
[1:27:54] Hey, baby. 嗨 宝贝!
[1:27:56] I love you, honey. 我爱你 亲爱的
[1:28:01] I still masturbate to Pam. 我还会对帕姆手淫
[1:28:03] Greg. 格雷格
[1:28:04] What? It’s true. 怎么了? 是真的
[1:28:05] Honey, what? Come on, you’re hot. 亲爱的 怎么了 你太性感了
[1:28:07] Look at her. 看看她
[1:28:08] Look at those boobs. Man! 看那对奶子
[1:28:11] I just wanna… 我就想过去
[1:28:12] I just wanna lather them up with soap and just… 我真想在那上面涂满肥皂泡然后…
[1:28:16] I love it. 我真喜欢
[1:28:17] Man, I just wanna… just wanna nestle in there 天 我想一直待在那
[1:28:20] and just take a little vacation in there. 好好度个假!
[1:28:24] Honey. 亲爱的
[1:28:25] Honey, what? I’m sorry. 怎么了 亲爱的 对不起啦
[1:28:27] Okay, excuse me for you being perfect. 但是你实在是太美了
[1:28:29] Hey, you know who else is great? 还有哪个女人很棒呢?
[1:28:31] That woman over there. 那个
[1:28:32] My future mother-in-law, Dina Byrnes. 我未来的丈母娘 迪娜·伯恩斯!
[1:28:35] # Dina, Dina, fofina # 迪娜 迪娜…
[1:28:39] # I love Di-Di-Dina # 我爱你 迪娜
[1:28:41] # Byrnes # 伯恩斯
[1:28:44] You know, they say if you really wanna know 人家说如果你想知道
[1:28:46] what a woman will look like 一个女人变老 以后是什么样
[1:28:47] when she gets older, you should look at her mother. 你应该看她的母亲
[1:28:49] Well, I’m a lookin’ and I’m a likin’. 而当我看到她时 我爱死她了
[1:28:54] Look at her! Sweetness! 看看她 长的真甜啊
[1:28:57] Hmm-mmm. 嗯
[1:28:58] Good genes, the Byrnes gene pool. 伯恩斯的基因库的基因真不错啊
[1:29:02] Hey, hey, you. 嘿 嘿 你
[1:29:04] Yeah, you. 就是你
[1:29:06] Hold on. 别动
[1:29:07] Pam, I gotta tell you something 帕姆 我有事要告诉你
[1:29:08] about… about this little dude right here. 就是关于这个小家伙的事
[1:29:11] In my first really passionate sexual awakening, 在我第一次真正热情的性觉醒当中
[1:29:15] I did, in fact, lose my virginity 我确实在美丽的女管家伊莎贝尔
[1:29:17] to our beautiful housekeeper, Isabel. 身上失去了处男
[1:29:20] Greg, honey, that was in the past. 亲爱的 那都过去了
[1:29:21] So why don’t you come sit down? 来坐下吧
[1:29:23] No, no, honey, ’cause I have to get this off my chest, really. 不不 亲爱的 我不吐不快 真的
[1:29:25] Sit. 坐…
[1:29:29] We conceived a child. 我们生了个孩子
[1:29:33] And his name is Jorge Villalobos. 他的名字叫霍黑·维拉罗博
[1:29:35] Come up here, Jorge. Come up here. 过来这边 霍黑 过来!
[1:29:38] Let’s lift the veil of mystery. 我来揭开历史的谜团吧
[1:29:40] The fruit of my loins is right here. 我生命的结晶就在这里
[1:29:43] Everybody take a look. See his face. 大家都来看看他 看他的脸
[1:29:46] He’s mine. 他是我的孩子
[1:29:48] Search your feelings, Jorge. 找找你的感觉 霍黑
[1:29:50] You know it to be true. 你会知道这是真的
[1:30:01] It’s okay. I know. 好啦 我知道
[1:30:02] I know. Lot of information. 我知道 你一下知道了 太多信息
[1:30:04] You let it settle. 慢慢就好了
[1:30:05] Who’d have thunk it, huh? 谁能想到呢?
[1:30:06] Come on, give that kid a hand. 来吧 给这孩子一点掌声鼓励一下
[1:30:10] Oh, and, uh, Jack? 哦 对了 杰克
[1:30:13] Pam’s pregnant. 帕姆怀孕了
[1:30:17] Focker out. 福克尔 说完啦!
[1:30:53] Hey. 嘿
[1:30:54] Hey. 嘿
[1:30:55] What happened last night? 昨晚发生什么了?
[1:30:58] Well, you got drunk and told my dad I’m pregnant. 嗯 你喝醉了 告诉我爸爸我怀孕了
[1:31:01] You revealed you have 你披露了自己有个
[1:31:02] a 15-year-old son named Jorge. 15岁的儿子叫霍黑
[1:31:04] And, oh, apparently you have the hots for my mom. 哦 还有很显然你喜欢我妈妈
[1:31:07] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[1:31:09] l… I… 我…我…
[1:31:10] You mean, is that really true? 我想问问那是真的吗?
[1:31:13] I think she’s attractive. 我只是觉得她很迷人而已
[1:31:14] No, that you have a son you never told me about. 不 我是问你说的那个 你从来没告诉过我的儿子
[1:31:18] I… Honey, if it is, 呃 亲爱的 既便这是真的
[1:31:20] I never heard about it before last night. 我以前也从来没听说过
[1:31:22] Isabel never said anything to me. L… I… 伊莎贝尔从来没告诉过我任何事情 我…
[1:31:25] I mean. 我是说
[1:31:27] I don’t even remember drinking. 我甚至都记不起来自己喝了酒
[1:31:29] You’re telling me the truth, aren’t you? 你现在对我说的是实话 是吗?
[1:31:31] Of course, I am. Pam, 当然是实话 帕姆
[1:31:33] I love you. 我爱你
[1:31:34] I would never lie to you about anything like that. 这样的事我永远不会骗你
[1:31:41] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[1:31:43] And if Jorge really is your son, 如果霍黑真的是你的儿子
[1:31:46] then we will make it work. 我们也会想办法处理好的
[1:31:49] Okay. 好的…
[1:31:50] I… 我…
[1:31:54] Hey, how did your dad react to the pregnancy news? 嘿 你爸爸 对你怀孕的消息什么反应?
[1:31:57] Well, 这个嘛
[1:31:59] just as you’d expect. 和料想的差不多
[1:32:01] He slept in the RV. 去休闲车里睡了
[1:32:03] He hasn’t spoken to anyone since last night. 自从昨晚还没和任何人说过话
[1:32:08] Pam, we have to leave this island. 帕姆 我们得离开这岛了
[1:32:10] Get in the RV right now. 马上进休闲车里来
[1:32:12] Bernard, get out from under the vehicle 伯纳德 从我车下面离开
[1:32:14] or I will run you over. 不然我就从你身上开过去
[1:32:16] I’m not moving, Jack. 我不会动的 杰克
[1:32:17] There’s a non-violent way to handle this. 会有个非暴力的方法来处理这事
[1:32:19] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[1:32:20] Well, your father wants to leave, 你爸爸想离开
[1:32:22] and Bernie is staging a sit-in. 伯尼想阻止他
[1:32:23] Dad, come on, get up. 爸爸 起来
[1:32:24] This is ridiculous. 这太可笑了
[1:32:26] You weren’t around in the ’60s, man. 你没经历过1960年代
[1:32:27] This is how we got things done. 那时 这就是我们解决事情的方法
[1:32:29] Pam, Dina, we have to get off this island. It’s evil. 帕姆 迪娜 我们必须离开这个岛 这里太邪恶了
[1:32:33] Jack Byrnes, out of the RV. 杰克·伯恩斯 滚出休闲车
[1:32:35] You are acting like such a jerk. 你的所作所为简直就是个混蛋
[1:32:42] Yes, there you go. 对啦 这就对啦 杰克
[1:32:44] Jacko! Yes. 杰克 对啦
[1:32:46] Man, we’re gonna have a grandchild. 我们要有孙子了
[1:32:48] Come on, we should be celebrating. 我们应该庆祝一下的
[1:32:49] How could you not see it? 你们怎么就看不出来呢?
[1:32:51] Greg is completely unfit to handle a child. 格雷格绝对不适合照顾孩子
[1:32:53] He’s neglected his own son for 15 years. 他甚至抛弃了 自己的亲生儿子15年
[1:32:55] Hey, Jack, I didn’t even know he existed. 嘿 杰克 我根本 就不知道有他这个人
[1:32:57] That’s right. 他说的没错
[1:32:58] Who knows what to believe with you? 谁知道该不该信你
[1:33:00] You’re dishonest about everything. 你对什么都不诚实
[1:33:01] You’re so much better, Jack? Why don’t you tell everybody 你就那么好 杰克? 你干嘛不告诉大家
[1:33:04] what you did last night to Greg at the party. 你昨天晚会上对格雷格做了什么?
[1:33:06] Muskrat, Dina. 麝鼠 迪娜
[1:33:07] Oh, stuff your muskrat, Jack. 少废话 杰克!
[1:33:10] He shot Greg with truth serum before his speech. 在格雷格发言前 他给他打了一针坦白药剂
[1:33:13] What? 什么?
[1:33:14] Yeah, I found this in his pocket. 我在他口袋里面找到了这个
[1:33:16] Here we go again, Dad. 爸爸 你又来这套?
[1:33:18] He did the same thing to Pam’s junior prom date. 帕姆第一次舞会的舞伴 也被他这么干过
[1:33:21] Wait a minute. Yes, yes. Wait a minute. 等等 对了
[1:33:22] You stuck a needle in my neck. 你往我脖子上扎了一针
[1:33:24] You drugged my son? 你给我的儿子下药?
[1:33:25] I had no choice. He refuses to tell the truth. 我别无选择 他不肯说实话
[1:33:28] Because he’s terrified, 因为他吓坏了
[1:33:29] and he thinks he has to impress you. 他觉得他必须 得给你留个好印象
[1:33:31] He’s had us trying to impress you, 他还让我们给你留个好印象
[1:33:33] but in my opinion, 但是据我来看
[1:33:34] Jack, I think it’s you 杰克反而是你
[1:33:35] who should be trying to impress us. 该给我们留个好印象才对
[1:33:37] Jack. 杰克
[1:33:38] You’ve insulted me, my wife, my son, 你侮辱了我 侮辱了我的妻子 儿子
[1:33:40] our entire way of life. 也侮辱了我们的生活方式
[1:33:42] I’ve sat back and taken it. But now, 我退让了 忍了
[1:33:44] you’ve crossed the line, sir. 但是现在 你做的过分了 先生
[1:33:46] And I’m gonna have to kick your ass. 我必须得给你点厉害看看了
[1:33:48] Dad, dad, wait a second. 爸爸 爸爸 等等
[1:33:50] I’m gonna teach this florist some justice, Focker-style. 我得让这个花匠明白明白 福克尔家的正义是什么样子
[1:33:53] Just calm down. 冷静点
[1:33:54] Just give me a minute to stretch. 给我一分钟拉一下筋骨
[1:33:56] Bernie, you’re gonna hurt yourself. 伯尼 你会弄伤你自己的
[1:33:57] We can talk this through. 我们可以谈判解决
[1:33:59] It’s too late for words, Rosalind. 太晚了 萝丝
[1:34:01] Dad, Dad, no, no, 爸爸 爸爸 别 别
[1:34:02] please, no dance fighting. Stop! 别用这种花拳秀腿 停
[1:34:04] This is Capoeira, man. 这可是卡泼特拉
[1:34:05] This is hardcore shit. 这可不是闹着玩的
[1:34:06] Bernard, if you continue, 伯纳德 如果你继续的话
[1:34:08] you will force me to engage you. 就是逼我对你动手
[1:34:10] And once I begin the sequence of combat, 如果我一开始动手
[1:34:11] it can only end with your demise. 唯一的结果就是你的死亡
[1:34:13] Bring it, dog. Come on. Bring it. Come on. 那来试试啊 试试啊
[1:34:16] He’s taunting me. 他光会吓唬我
[1:34:17] Dad. 爸爸
[1:34:18] Greg! Greg! 格雷格! 格雷格!
[1:34:19] What, Bernie, you’re gonna snap now? 怎么啦 伯尼 你想要现在放轻松一下吗?
[1:34:22] Greg! 格雷格
[1:34:23] What? 怎么了?
[1:34:25] Now look what you did. 现在看看你做了什么!
[1:34:27] It’s your fault. 那是你的错
[1:34:29] He’s bleeding. He’s bleeding, Daddy. 他在流血 他在流血 爸爸
[1:34:30] That’s it. Pam, Dina, 就这样吧 帕姆 迪娜
[1:34:32] I’m calling a family conference. 我现在要求进行家庭会议
[1:34:33] Come on. 快来
[1:34:35] No, Dad, this is the family. 不 爸爸 这就是家庭
[1:34:36] All right? In a few weeks, I’m not gonna be Pam Byrnes. 几个星期以后 我就不是帕姆·伯恩斯
[1:34:38] I’m gonna be Pamela Focker. 而是帕米拉·福克尔
[1:34:40] Or Byrnes-Focker. 要不然就是伯恩斯·福克尔
[1:34:41] We haven’t totally decided yet. 我们还没完全决定
[1:34:42] No, no, no, I’m gonna be Pamela Martha Focker. 不不不 我会变成帕米拉·玛莎·福克尔
[1:34:45] I know how that sounds, 我知道这听起来什么感觉
[1:34:46] but… but that’s the name I’m taking. 但是我就是要叫这个名字
[1:34:48] Pamcake, you’re upset. I’m not so sure 帕姆小心肝 你在生气
[1:34:50] you’re thinking clearly right now. 我觉得你现在没有考虑清楚
[1:34:51] I’m trying, Dad. 我正在考虑 爸爸
[1:34:52] It’s you who is not thinking clearly. 是你没有考虑清楚
[1:34:54] These two kids love each other. Look. 这两个孩子彼此相爱
[1:34:56] We’ve been kvelling about this pregnancy all weekend. 我们整个周末都在为她怀孕而得意
[1:35:00] You knew she was pregnant? 你知道她怀孕了?
[1:35:02] We all did, Jack. 我们都知道 杰克
[1:35:05] Daddy, I was gonna tell you after the wedding, I swear. 爸爸 我原来要婚礼以后告诉你的 我发誓
[1:35:11] This is the reason I created the circle of trust 这就是我为什么要建立信任圈的原因
[1:35:13] so we could discuss these things. 为了让我们能讨论这些事情
[1:35:16] The circle isn’t gonna work 这圈子是没用的
[1:35:17] if you don’t trust anyone that’s in it, Dad. 如果你不相信任何这圈子里的人的话 爸爸
[1:35:26] Dad. 爸爸
[1:35:28] Jack, don’t. 哦 杰克 别…
[1:35:29] No, Dad. Daddy. 别 爸爸 别…
[1:35:31] Honey. 亲爱的
[1:35:32] Daddy, please. Daddy, where are you going? 爸爸 请别这样 你去哪?
[1:35:34] Jack. Come on. 杰克 别这样
[1:35:41] Daddy, come back, please. 爸爸 回来吧 求你了
[1:35:49] This is nicht gut. [犹太语]不好
[1:36:07] Is it ringing? 电话通了吗?
[1:36:09] There’s no answer. 没人接
[1:36:10] Well, let’s give him some space. 让我们给他一点空间
[1:36:11] Maybe he’s learning to self-soothe. 可能他正在学习自我安慰
[1:36:13] -Roz. -What? -萝丝 -怎么啦?
[1:36:14] This is crazy. I’m going. 这真是疯狂 我去追他
[1:36:16] I’m coming with you, Son. 我和你一起去 儿子
[1:36:17] No, Dad, I can do it myself. 不用 我可以自己解决
[1:36:18] We gotta make up time. I know these roads 我们得赶时间 我对这些路
[1:36:20] like the back of my hand. 了如指掌
[1:36:23] Come on, let’s put this family back together. 来吧 我们一家人一起来干
[1:36:27] Dad, I know a shortcut. 格雷格 我知道一条小路
[1:36:29] It will lead us to the freeway. 可以直接让我们比顽固头 更快去高速公路
[1:36:32] I think you make a right up here or a left. 你知道吗 我觉得你该转左或是转右
[1:36:36] It’s either one or the other. 不是这个就是下个口
[1:36:38] You don’t know where we are, do you? 你根本不知道我们在哪
[1:36:39] You know, something’s wrong here. 什么地方有问题
[1:36:41] This makes no sense at all. 这根本不对劲
[1:36:42] Dad, it’s a map of Detroit. 爸爸! 这是底特律的地图
[1:36:44] Oh, well, that explains it. 哦 这就能解释通了
[1:36:46] Dad. 爸爸
[1:36:47] Punch it, Gay. 打起精神来 盖
[1:36:48] We gotta catch that dude. 我们能追上那家伙的
[1:36:53] Oh, shit. 哦 糟糕
[1:36:54] Come on. Come on. Keep going. 继续 继续开啊
[1:36:56] Dad, come on, it’s a cop. 爸爸 那是警察
[1:36:58] Listen carefully. Let me do the talking. 听我说 让我和他们谈
[1:37:00] I know how to handle the local cops. 我知道该怎么对付他们
[1:37:02] No, don’t… don’t do any talking. 别 别和他们说什么
[1:37:04] Don’t shush me, I’m a lawyer. 别不让我说话 我是律师
[1:37:05] I’m not shushing you. 我不是不让你说话
[1:37:06] You know how many tickets I’ve talked myself out of? 你知道我这么谈弄到多少张罚单吗?
[1:37:08] Oh, wow. Will you look at this guy. 哦 哇 看看这个家伙
[1:37:10] Don’t they have height requirements? 他们就没身高要求吗?
[1:37:11] -We’re screwed. -No, we’re not. -我们惨了 -不 我们没有
[1:37:13] Don’t. Don’t, Dad, he said to remain in the vehicle. 别 别 爸爸 他说待在车里
[1:37:16] Sir, I said to remain in your vehicle. 先生 我说了待在你的车里!
[1:37:20] I just wanna talk to you for one second. 我只是想和你谈谈…
[1:37:22] Let’s just talk like friendly Floridians. 让我们用友好的 佛罗里达方式谈谈嘛
[1:37:24] If you fail to comply, I will arrest you. 如果你不遵命 我将逮捕你
[1:37:26] You see, my son’s future father-in-law 你看 我儿子的未来岳父…
[1:37:28] thinks my Gay back there has a bastard son. 认为我的盖有个私生子
[1:37:29] I said shut it. 我说了 闭嘴!
[1:37:31] Shut it. 闭嘴!
[1:37:32] I know my civil rights now. 我知道我的民权
[1:37:33] You know your rights? Huh? 你知道你的权利?
[1:37:35] Oh! 哦
[1:37:36] I have sensitive wrists. 我手腕很容易受伤
[1:37:38] Excuse me. 对不起
[1:37:39] Sir, return to your vehicle. 先生 回你的车里去!
[1:37:40] I don’t know what he said, but… 我不知道他说了什么 但是你…
[1:37:42] That’s it. On your belly. 好啦 就这样 转过去!
[1:37:43] On my belly? 转过去?
[1:37:44] You got a hearing problem? 你听力有问题吗?
[1:37:45] No, I’m just trying to say… 不 我只是想说…
[1:37:47] Now we have two failures to comply. 现在不遵守命令的有两个人了
[1:37:50] Now, I need the two of you 现在 我要你们两个
[1:37:52] to remain on the vehicle. 待在车这里
[1:37:59] Okay, now here’s my plan. 好了 我的计划是这样的
[1:38:01] Plan? 计划?
[1:38:03] Dad, no. 爸爸 别了
[1:38:04] That was just a joke. 那只是个笑话
[1:38:07] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:38:09] I was… I was just trying to help you, Gay. 我一直都想帮你 盖
[1:38:12] I know, Dad. 我知道 爸爸
[1:38:13] You’re always trying to help. 你一直都想帮忙
[1:38:21] Talk to me, Marty. 告诉我 玛蒂!
[1:38:22] What’s the intel on Operation Living Skeleton? “活着的骷髅”行动 的结果是什么?
[1:38:24] Focker is not the kid’s father, Jack. 福克尔不是那孩子的父亲 杰克
[1:38:26] Are you kidding me? 你跟我开玩笑吗?
[1:38:28] I was sure I had that pegged. 我肯定他们是一家
[1:38:30] I’m sending you a visual uplink now. 我现在给你传可视图像
[1:38:32] The dad was a minor-league Florida ball player. 他父亲是佛罗里达的一个球手
[1:38:35] His name is Rusty Bridges. 他名叫拉斯提·布里吉斯
[1:38:39] We all make mistakes, Santa. 我们都会犯错的 圣诞老人
[1:38:41] Foxtrot One out. F1通话完毕
[1:38:52] 34 years spent reading other people 我观察了别人34年
[1:38:54] and I get it all wrong. 却也有看错的时候
[1:38:56] My own wife, 我自己的妻子
[1:38:57] I don’t even know what she’s thinking. 我都不知道她在想什么
[1:38:59] My daughter keeps secrets from me. 我的女儿对我保密
[1:39:01] Sometimes I think you’re the only person 有时候我觉得你是我
[1:39:03] I can really talk to, LJ. 唯一可以交谈的人了 小杰克
[1:39:06] Asshole. 混…蛋
[1:39:15] I know. 我知道
[1:39:33] F-O-C-K-E-R. F-O-C-K-E-R.
[1:39:37] Hey, it’s Jack. 嘿 是杰克!
[1:39:38] Hey, Jack. 杰克!
[1:39:41] Wait! 杰克 等等!
[1:39:42] Jack! 杰克
[1:39:43] Jack. 杰克
[1:39:44] Halt. 停下
[1:39:45] Jack. 杰克
[1:39:47] Jack. Jack. 杰克 杰克
[1:39:49] Weaver stance! 韦佛式射姿![手枪的几种射击姿势之一]
[1:39:54] Oh, my God. You shot my son. 哦 天啊 你杀了我的儿子!
[1:39:56] Halt. 停下!
[1:39:57] Your son has merely been stunned 你的儿子只不过
[1:39:59] by a less than lethal weapon. 被非致命武器击晕而已
[1:40:04] Remain calm. 保持冷静
[1:40:05] 50,000 volts of electricity are now passing 五万伏的电压
[1:40:07] into your skeletal muscle tissue. 正在击打你的脊椎组织
[1:40:09] Your central nervous system has been incapacitated 你的中心神经组织已经被瘫痪了
[1:40:12] but you will regain motor functions momentarily. 但你很快就会 重新获得行动能力
[1:40:19] Officer, do you mind telling me 长官 你介意告诉我
[1:40:21] why you’re arresting these men? 为什么你要逮捕他们吗?
[1:40:22] Oh, mercy, it just gets better and better. 哦 天啊 真是越来越棒了
[1:40:26] That is none of your business, looky-loo. 这与你无关
[1:40:29] Return to your camper. 回到你的车里
[1:40:30] At ease, son. Put away the Taser. 稍息 年轻人 放下武器
[1:40:32] Jack Byrnes, CIA. 我是杰克·伯恩斯 中情局的
[1:40:33] C-I what? CI什么?
[1:40:36] Says here you’re retired. 这上面说你已经退休了
[1:40:37] What’ll you show me next, old-timer, 你下面打算给我看什么 老家伙
[1:40:39] your AARP card? 你的全美退休人士协会成员卡吗?
[1:40:42] Now, you listen to me, and you listen good. 现在你听我说 仔细听我说…
[1:40:44] What’s he doing? 他在干嘛?
[1:40:45] Don’t worry, he’ll get us out of this. 别担心 他会把我们解救出去的
[1:40:47] You have no right to… 你无权对我这么说
[1:40:48] Stand down, sir. 退下 先生
[1:40:49] No, I will not stand down. You will stand down. 我不会退下 你退下
[1:40:51] I will not stand down. 我不会退下
[1:40:52] You will stand down 你会退下
[1:40:53] or you will be working security 不然你就得去颇因特海滩
[1:40:55] in a retirement home in Point Beach. 的退休疗养院当保安去
[1:40:56] Remain calm. 保证冷静…
[1:40:59] It’s been almost an hour. 已经过了差不多一个小时了
[1:41:00] You think they caught up with him? 你觉得他们追上他了吗?
[1:41:02] Hmm. Sure, sweetheart. 当然了 甜心
[1:41:03] If I know Bernie, 就我对伯尼的了解
[1:41:04] they’re probably sitting in a cafe in Little Havana 他们可能在小哈瓦纳的 一个餐馆坐着…
[1:41:07] eating chimichangas and working out their issues. 吃着墨西哥春卷 解决他们的问题呢
[1:41:19] Check it out. 看看
[1:41:21] He’s got a rubber booby. 他有个橡胶乳房
[1:41:36] What’s going on? 怎么样了?
[1:41:38] What’s going on? I was talking to Judge Goldfarb. 怎么样了? 我刚刚和高尔福德法官谈了一下
[1:41:40] It’s done, we’re out. 没事了 我们可以出去了
[1:41:41] I thought you were making a call. 我还以为 你只是打了个电话
[1:41:43] We don’t need it. I ran into the judge in the hall. 不需要了 我在大厅里碰上了法官
[1:41:45] I took care of everything. 我把一切都解决了
[1:41:46] Yeah, right. 是啊 没错
[1:41:48] What’re you saying, Jack? 你说什么 杰克?
[1:41:50] I’m saying, if you had kept your mouth shut 我说的是如果你一开始闭嘴的话
[1:41:52] in the first place we wouldn’t be in this mess. 我们根本不会陷入这些麻烦
[1:41:54] I’m a lawyer, Jack. 我是个律师 杰克
[1:41:56] I’m trying to get us out of here. 我在努力把我们大家弄出去
[1:41:57] What’d you do, give the judge your fondue recipe? 你给那法官什么了? 那酪酥的菜谱吗?
[1:41:59] At least I’m comfortable enough in my own skin 至少我愿意
[1:42:01] to cook for my family. 替我的家人做饭
[1:42:02] When’s the last time you gave your wife breakfast in bed? 你上次在床上 给你妻子喂早餐是什么时候?
[1:42:05] When is the last time you gave her anything in bed? 你上次在床上 和她做爱又是什么时候?
[1:42:07] Now you’re out of line, Focker. 现在你过分了啊 福克尔
[1:42:08] You’re out of line, man. 你才过分了呢 老兄
[1:42:10] No, you hurt my feelings there, 不 你伤害了我的感情!
[1:42:12] and there’s no reason to hurt my feelings. 你没理由伤害我的感情
[1:42:14] -Would you guys stop? -He insulted me. -你们就不能停停吗? -他侮辱了我!
[1:42:16] Well, this isn’t about you, all right? 这与你无关 可以了吗?
[1:42:18] It’s not about either of you. 和你们两个谁都无关
[1:42:20] It’s about me and Pam. 这只是我和帕姆的事
[1:42:21] We’re getting married. That’s it. 我们要结婚了 就这么简单
[1:42:23] We’re starting our own circle of trust. 我们将建立我们自己的信任圈
[1:42:25] And guess what? You’re not in it. 你猜怎么着 你不在圈里
[1:42:28] Oh, you can’t start a circle of trust. It’s my circle. 你不能建立信任圈 那是我的信任圈
[1:42:31] You don’t have a patent on the circle, Jack. 你没有信任圈的专利 杰克
[1:42:33] By the way, you’re not even in your own circle right now. 顺便说一声 现在你甚至都不在你自己的圈子里
[1:42:35] That is untrue. 这不对
[1:42:36] I say who’s in or out of the circle. 谁在圈子里 谁不在 由我说了算
[1:42:40] Well, I’m confused. Whose circle am I in? 我被搞晕了 我在谁的圈子里面?
[1:42:44] Nobody’s. 谁的都不在
[1:42:53] Look, we’re starting a family, okay? 听我说 我们要建立一个家庭
[1:42:55] We-we’re gonna have a baby. 我们很快要生个孩子了
[1:42:57] I have a 15-year-old son. 我还有个15岁的儿子
[1:42:59] You guys gotta put aside your issues 你们应该把那些 无关紧要的问题放一边
[1:43:01] and… and do what’s best for us. Okay? 为我们的幸福考虑
[1:43:05] Greg, Jorge is not your son. 格雷格 霍黑不是你的儿子
[1:43:07] What? 什么?
[1:43:08] I had a comparative DNA analysis done last night. 昨晚我找人做了全面的DNA分析
[1:43:11] And I made a mistake. 我犯了个错误
[1:43:13] You made a mistake? 你犯了个错误?
[1:43:15] -Yes, I did. -Wait a minute. -是的 -等等
[1:43:16] Truth serum, DNA matches. 又是坦白药剂 又是DNA分析
[1:43:18] Who the hell are you, Jack Byrnes? 你到底是什么人 杰克·伯恩斯?
[1:43:19] I’m not really a florist, Bernard. 我不是一个花匠 伯纳德
[1:43:21] I was in the CIA for 32 years. 我在中情局干了32年
[1:43:23] And I retired right before I met Greg. 就在我见到格雷格之前 我刚刚退休
[1:43:26] Oh, sure. Well, that makes sense. 哦 当然 这倒是挺合理
[1:43:32] Bernie, what the heck are you still doing here? 伯尼 你到底还在这里干什么?
[1:43:34] Ira. 艾拉
[1:43:35] Open up, let these guys out. 打开门 把这些家伙放出来
[1:43:38] Judge, what exactly did he say to you? 法官 他到底和你说什么了?
[1:43:40] He didn’t have to say anything. 他什么也不用说
[1:43:42] Dr. Roz saved my marriage. 萝丝医生挽救了我的婚姻
[1:43:44] I’d do anything for that woman. 我愿意为她做任何事
[1:43:46] You tell sugar-pants 你告诉你妻子
[1:43:47] I’ll see her in class next week. 我下个星期课上会去见她的
[1:43:49] Will do, Ira. Thanks. 我会的 艾拉 谢谢
[1:43:52] Well, what can I say? 我能说什么呢
[1:43:53] I’m married to a powerful woman. 我娶了个非常有权势的女人
[1:43:55] -All right, gentlemen. Let’s go. -Excuse me. -好啦 各位 出去吧 -对不起
[1:43:56] What? 干嘛?
[1:43:57] Can you close the cell door? 你能关一下牢门吗?
[1:43:59] -Focker! -You want to remain in the cell? -福克尔 -你想待在牢里?
[1:44:01] We’re not done talking yet. 我们还没说完呢
[1:44:04] What? 什么?
[1:44:06] So, what do you think, huh? Hmm? 现在你们怎么想?
[1:44:08] Can we work this out or not? 我们能和平解决这个问题了吗?
[1:44:12] Okay. 行
[1:44:14] Jack? 杰克?
[1:44:15] Uh… 呃…嗯…
[1:44:18] Good enough. 这就足够了
[1:44:20] All right, then, uh, 那我想
[1:44:21] I think Pam and I should… should get married 帕姆和我这个周末
[1:44:23] this weekend. 就结婚
[1:44:24] This weekend? 这个周末?
[1:44:25] Oh, I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. 我不知道这是不是个好主意
[1:44:27] You wanna be in the circle or not, Jack? 你想不想待在圈子里 杰克?
[1:44:29] Okay, we’ll do it this weekend. 好吧 那就这个周末
[1:44:30] Oh, Jack. 哦 杰克
[1:44:37] Hey, I think I can get Judge Ira to marry you guys. 嘿 我打算让艾拉法官 主持你们的婚礼
[1:44:40] Oh, I don’t think so. 我不太同意
[1:44:41] But if it’s all right with you, Greg, 如果你同意我的话 格雷格
[1:44:43] I already have a minister in mind. 我对于婚礼主持已经有人选了
[1:45:00] Oh my God, Daddy. You didn’t! 哦 天啊 爸爸 你怎么能?
[1:45:02] Meeting Greg made such an impression on Kevin, 见到格雷格让凯文感触很深
[1:45:05] he spent eight months in Israel on a kibbutz, 他在以色列的集体农场待了八个月
[1:45:07] then he took an Internet course 然后学习了网上课程
[1:45:09] and got ordained as an inter-faith minister. 获得了双重宗教证婚人的资格
[1:45:13] Jack told me you were okay 杰克和我说
[1:45:14] with me conducting the ceremony. 你同意让我 主持这个仪式
[1:45:16] I hope that’s true. 我希望这是真的
[1:45:17] -Yeah, yeah, no, -I think it’s great. -是啊 为什么不行 -太好了
[1:45:24] I mean, it is a little weird. 我是说 这有点奇怪
[1:45:26] You listen to me when I say this. 听我说
[1:45:28] Pam and I didn’t have 帕姆和我间的感情还没有
[1:45:29] one-tenth of the spiritual connection 你们明显表露出来的
[1:45:31] that you two obviously share. 十分之一那么多
[1:45:33] I mean, I look at you both together and you’re beautiful. 看看你们两个 你们美极了
[1:45:36] I get it. Okay? 我能理解的 懂吗?
[1:45:38] Okay, thank you, Kevin. 嗯 谢谢你 凯文
[1:45:39] Thank you, Greg. 谢谢你 格雷格
[1:45:49] You’re gonna be a great mom, Pamcake. 你会是个好妈妈的 帕姆小心肝
[1:45:53] Thank you, Daddy. 谢谢 爸爸
[1:46:19] And who gives this woman to this man? 谁将把这位女士送到这位男士手中
[1:46:22] I do. Jack Tiberius Byrnes. 我 杰克·特布里尔·伯恩斯
[1:46:35] Daddy. 爸爸
[1:46:40] -Sorry, Greg. -Ok -对不起 格雷格 -没事
[1:46:42] She’s all yours now. 她现在彻底是你的了
[1:46:52] That was sweet, honey. 真好 亲爱的
[1:46:53] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[1:46:55] Shalom, everyone. 平安 各位
[1:46:56] Shalom. 平安
[1:47:00] Which is Hebrew for “what’s going on? “ 这是希伯莱语 意思是”怎么回事呢”
[1:47:04] Let us begin with the blessing of the wine. 让我们先开始酒的祝福[犹太婚礼的仪式之一]
[1:47:24] Amen. 阿门!
[1:47:34] -Kevin. -What? -凯文 -怎么了?
[1:47:36] Yeah, go ahead. 哦 对 继续吧
[1:47:54] Mmm. Mmm. 嗯 嗯
[1:47:56] Well, hi. 嗨
[1:47:57] -Rosalind. -Yeah. -萝森 -嗯?
[1:47:59] I just have to say I underestimated you. 我必须得说我低估你了
[1:48:01] Oh. 哦
[1:48:03] When it comes to relationships 谈到夫妻关系
[1:48:04] I’m starting to see 我开始逐渐觉得
[1:48:06] that you might actually know what you’re talking about. 你确实懂一些了
[1:48:10] I appreciate that, Jack. 真谢谢你能这么说 杰克
[1:48:11] Really, thank you. 真的 谢谢
[1:48:12] I also was curious about the advice you gave Judge Ira. 我还对你给艾拉法官的建议很好奇
[1:48:16] Mmm. 嗯
[1:48:17] Is that classified information? 那是保密的吗?
[1:48:20] I thought you’d never ask. 我还以为你从来不会问的
[1:48:23] I’m gonna give you a crash course, okay? 我会给你来个速成教学 好吗?
[1:48:27] Come here. 来这边…
[1:48:30] Really? 真的?
[1:48:32] Uh-huh. 啊哈
[1:48:37] And I do that for how many minutes? 我做那个做几分钟?
[1:48:40] Hey! There’s my brother from another mother. 嘿 这是我的异母兄弟
[1:48:45] Congratulations, Jacko. 祝贺你 杰克 你成功了
[1:48:49] Put that away, Bernard. 别这样 伯纳德
[1:48:54] We’re family now. 我们现在是一家人了
[1:49:00] We’re family. 我们现在是一家人了
[1:49:02] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 对不起
[1:49:04] I have some unfinished business to take care of. 我还有些事情 失陪
[1:49:11] Go get her, tiger. 去找她吧 老虎
[1:49:15] We Fockerized him. 我们把他同化了
[1:49:17] Sure did. 没错
[1:49:18] I’d like to Fockerize you. 现在我也要把你同化
[1:49:42] Sweetheart, do we have to hurry like this? 亲爱的 我们要这么赶时间吗?
[1:49:45] Honey, we’re in a covert operation. 亲爱的 我们形势严峻
[1:49:46] The bandleader told me we have 23 minutes 乐队指挥告诉我
[1:49:48] before they cut the cake. 离切蛋糕只有23分钟了
[1:49:56] Jack, what are you doing? 杰克 你在干什么?
[1:49:58] Little trick Bernie taught me. 伯尼教我的小把戏
2004年

文章导航

Previous Post: Meet the Parents(拜见岳父大人)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Little Fockers 03(拜见岳父大人03)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号