英文名称:Melancholia
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[08:13] | Part 1 JUSTINE | 第一幕 贾丝汀 |
[09:00] | Sir… | 先生 |
[09:06] | You can back up a little more if you want… I think you need that extra… | 我想你应该再往后倒一点儿 |
[09:12] | I don’t think he can hear you. | 我觉得他听不到你在说什么 |
[09:14] | Sir, can you hear me up there? | 先生 能听到我说话吗? |
[09:17] | Can you copy, sailor? | 水手 收到命令了吗? |
[09:20] | I think he’s in a different county… | 我想他是外地人 |
[09:23] | It’s like five feet. | 差不多5英尺 |
[09:26] | And now he stops. He’s got five feet here. | 还有五英尺 他就停下来了 |
[09:33] | That’s good. Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 好了 停 停 停 |
[10:04] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[10:08] | You’re a little close. I think he can keep going a little bit, maybe. | 也许他可以继续往前开一点点 |
[10:10] | Oh, no, no, no. He can’t. I don’t… | – 哦 不 不 – 他不能 我想… |
[10:18] | Be careful, please. It is not my car. I will. | – 请你小心一点 这不是我的车 – 我会的 |
[10:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:23] | Turn around to the left, please. Stop there, sir. | 请往左倒 好 停下来 先生 |
[10:29] | Straighten up, sir. | 往前开 先生 |
[10:31] | Yeah, I think I’m good there, right? | 瞧 我做得很好 是吧? |
[10:34] | You’re not even looking. | 你都没在看 |
[10:36] | I can see it’s not looking good. | 我只知道看起来不妙 |
[10:39] | I’m a very experienced driver… | 我是一个很有经验的司机 |
[10:44] | It’s like really close on that side. Really? | – 车离那边儿太近了 – 真的吗? |
[10:46] | Yeah, don’t go any further forward. Just straight… | 是的 不要再往那面儿开了 往前走 |
[10:50] | How do I put it in…? | 我怎么把它们收回去? |
[10:52] | What? | 什么? |
[10:59] | This way? | 朝这边吗? |
[11:01] | Get out of the way. | 快闪开 |
[11:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:18] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[11:20] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[11:21] | I won’t even bother saying how late you are. | 迟到这么久 都懒得说你们了 |
[11:24] | Sorry. We’re really sorry. | 对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[11:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:31] | Hi, Claire. So sorry. | 嗨 克莱尔 很抱歉 |
[11:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:35] | We probably should have taken something smaller. | 我们应该选辆小点儿的车 |
[11:38] | This brilliant idea was yours of renting a stretch. | 都是你的好主意 雇了辆加长豪车 |
[11:45] | This is very much not my project, okay? | 这不是我的婚礼 好吗? |
[11:48] | I spent the whole week with the dullest man on earth. | 整整一周我都在和世界上最呆笨的人打交道 |
[11:51] | Not to mention the most expensive wedding planner on the planet. | 还有史上最贵的婚礼策划 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:819个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:111个,六级词汇:47个,GRE词汇:47个,托福词汇:78个,考研词汇:113个,专四词汇:98个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:181个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[11:55] | Okay, so you want this? | 所以这是你想要的? |
[11:58] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[11:59] | So, when you’re there… and that was two hours ago. | 那么 两小时之前你就应该在那儿了 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[12:11] | What star is that? | 那颗星星叫什么 |
[12:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:15] | John, you’re a bit of an expert on stars, aren’t you? | 约翰 你不是这方面的专家吗? |
[12:18] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不敢这样说 |
[12:19] | Oh, yes you would. | 哦 你当然是了 |
[12:20] | Which one are you looking at exactly? | 你看到的是哪一颗? |
[12:23] | The red one. | 红色那个 |
[12:26] | I’m amazed you can see that. | 我很惊讶你竟然看得到 |
[12:28] | That’s Antares. It’s the main star in the Scorpio constellation. | 那是心宿二 天蝎座最明亮的主星 |
[12:37] | Justine… | 贾丝汀 |
[12:39] | We just have to go to the stables to say hello to Abraham. | 哦 我们得先去马厩看看亚伯拉罕 |
[12:41] | No, you’re not. Oh, yes. | – 不 别去了 – 哦 我要去 |
[12:43] | Who’s Abraham? | 亚伯拉罕是谁? |
[12:52] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[12:55] | Look, I’m married. | 瞧 我结婚了 |
[12:58] | Michael’s my husband now. | 迈克尔现在是我的丈夫 |
[13:02] | I’m sure you two will like each other. | 你们会喜欢对方的 |
[13:04] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:07] | I’m his mistress. I’m the only one who can ride him. | 我是它的情人 只有我才能骑它 |
[13:11] | That’s not exactly true. | 并不完全是这样 |
[13:14] | What? Occasionally I take her for a ride. | 咋了?我偶尔也会遛遛它 |
[13:17] | See you later. | 待会儿见 |
[13:23] | I can no longer be silent. All the guests are waiting for more than two hours. | 我必须要说出来 |
[13:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:28] | I’m at the end of my rope. | 我是没辙了 |
[13:30] | Welcome to the reception of Mr. Steinam, Mr. Marko. | 史丹纳姆和马可先生为你们服务 |
[13:33] | Thank you. Thank you, Little Father. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢你 神父 |
[13:36] | Would you be so good as to to participate in the wedding bean lottery? | 你们能参与一下婚礼的豆子猜奖吗? |
[13:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:46] | Please submit your bid as to the total number of beans in the bottle. | 请猜下瓶子里 |
[13:50] | Yes, er… two million and six beans. | 呃…两百万零六颗 |
[13:55] | Two million and six beans. | 两百万零六颗 |
[13:58] | Would you care to make a bid on behalf of your wife? | 你能代表妻子猜一下吗? |
[14:00] | Oh, I don’t dare to do that. I really don’t. | 哦 我可不敢 真的 |
[14:03] | Very well, we’ll let madam’s bid remain open. | 那好 我们会给新娘留个机会 |
[14:11] | We made it. | 我们来了 |
[14:26] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[14:28] | Love that dress. | 我喜欢你的礼服 |
[14:30] | Congratulations Aunt Steelbreaker. | 新婚快乐 「无所不能」的姨妈 |
[14:33] | Thanks, Leo. | 谢谢你 里奥 |
[14:35] | What’s this? A dagger. | – 这是什么? – 一把小匕首 |
[14:37] | Wow! | 哇 |
[14:43] | Sweetheart. | 小亲亲 |
[14:48] | Let me introduce you. This is Betty… and Betty. | 我来给你介绍 这是贝蒂…和贝蒂 |
[14:52] | Betty and Betty, this is my daughter, Justine. | 贝蒂还有贝蒂 这是我的女儿贾丝汀 |
[14:56] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[14:58] | I’m gonna say hi to everybody. Of course, of course. | – 我要去和其他人打招呼了 – 当然 当然 |
[15:03] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们 |
[15:06] | We waited a while for this. A toast to the bride and the groom. | 久等了 让我们为新人干杯 |
[15:11] | Justine and Michael. | 贾丝汀和迈克尔 |
[15:28] | The tray must go left to right… | 盘子要从左向右传 |
[15:33] | From left to right. | 从左向右 |
[15:37] | Justine, I don’t want to make a speech. | 贾丝汀 我不想讲话 |
[15:41] | Why? Please. | 为什么?拜托 |
[15:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:50] | You’ll see. | 马上你就知道了 |
[15:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:00] | Neither of the ladies sitting next to me has been given a spoon. | 我身边的两位女士都没有勺子 |
[16:06] | I’d like very much to have one. | 能给我一把吗 |
[16:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:24] | You’re terrible. | 你赢了 |
[16:25] | Waiter. | 服务生 |
[16:27] | Justine, would you mind slapping your father for me hard, please. | 贾丝汀 能帮我狠狠地扇你父亲一耳光吗? |
[16:35] | Tim. | 提姆 |
[16:41] | Justine, listen up, goddammit. | 贾丝汀 看在上帝份儿上 听着 |
[16:43] | As most of you know, I’m here tonight playing sort of a double role. | 也许你们都知道了 |
[16:49] | On Michael’s side, I’m best man. | 在新郎这边 我是伴郎 |
[16:53] | And, coincidentally, I’m also the employer of the bride. | 巧的是 我同时也是新娘的上司 |
[16:56] | I’ve got nothing bad to say about the groom, but… | 我对新郎毫无异议 |
[16:59] | The bride… | 但是 新娘 |
[17:03] | Justine… | 贾丝汀 |
[17:05] | Gorgeous woman… | 美丽动人的女子 |
[17:07] | Where’s my tagline? | 你给我设计的广告词呢? |
[17:09] | You were always great in coming up with a tagline in a hurry. | 你不是一直擅长在匆忙中想出广告语吗 |
[17:12] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[17:14] | Did your emotional life suddenly take over? | 被你的感情生活控制了? |
[17:17] | Did finding the man of your life render you unable to work? | 找到真命天子让你无法专心工作了吗? |
[17:21] | I’m just asking because if I were to choose between | 我这样问是因为如果要我从 |
[17:25] | a woman for my dear friend Michael and an employee… | 好朋友的妻子和雇员中做选择 |
[17:30] | I would always choose the employee. | 我肯定会选雇员 |
[17:37] | Advertising, Justine, advertising. | 广告语 贾丝汀 广告语 |
[17:41] | Justine, you were way, way, way too good for advertising. | 贾丝汀 你的才智远不止这些 |
[17:46] | You know it, I know it, we all know it. | 你知道的 我也知道 我们都知道 |
[17:50] | So thank you for staying with it. | 所以谢谢你留下来并肩作战 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna let you and the rest of you think about this tagline now | 接下来你们都想想广告词 |
[17:56] | while I leak a bit of news. | 而我要泄露一点儿天机 |
[18:00] | Today the company hasn’t lost a copywriter… | 今天我的公司并没有失去一个广告文编 |
[18:04] | The company has gained a new art director. | 反而得到了一位艺术总监 |
[18:08] | And that’s you, Justine. | 那就是你 贾丝汀 |
[18:11] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[18:13] | Goddammit, you earned it. | 该死 你凭实力拿到的 |
[18:23] | The father of the bride wants a word. | 新娘的父亲有话要说 |
[18:39] | My dear girl, you look… | 我亲爱的女儿 |
[18:46] | glowing today. | 你今天漂亮极了 |
[18:50] | And me, I’m just a little confused what with all the Bettys at my table. | 而我呢 被几个贝蒂搞晕了 |
[18:58] | Never seen you look so happy. | 从没见过你像今天这样开心 |
[19:02] | So, what can say without talking about your mother? | 说到这儿 就避免不了要提到你的母亲 |
[19:08] | My wife of yesteryear. | 也就是我的前妻 |
[19:11] | Which is exactly what I don’t wish to do. | 我也不希望这样 |
[19:15] | I don’t think that I would be revealing any secret if I were to say | 认识她的人都知道 |
[19:20] | that she can be very domineering at times. | 非常的专横 |
[19:25] | Domineering? | 专横? |
[19:27] | What a load of crap! | 简直是胡说八道 |
[19:29] | For those who don’t know who I am, I’m Claire and Justine’s mother. | 如果还有人不认识我 那么我是克莱尔和贾丝汀的母亲 |
[19:33] | Justine, if you have any ambition at all, | 贾丝汀 如果说你还有野心的话 |
[19:36] | it certainly doesn’t come from your father’s side of the family. | 那肯定不是来自于你父亲那边 |
[19:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:45] | I wasn’t at the church. I don’t believe in marriage. | 我不会祷告 我也不相信婚姻 |
[19:50] | Claire, whom I have always taken for a sensible girl, | 克莱尔 你是个有灵性的孩子 |
[19:54] | you’ve arranged a spectacular party. | 你安排了一场非常精彩的婚礼 |
[19:58] | Till death do us part and forever and ever… Justine and Michael. | 至死不渝 永不分离 |
[20:05] | I just have one thing to say… | 我只想说一句 |
[20:08] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 及时行乐 |
[20:10] | I myself hate marriages. | 个人而言 我憎恶婚姻 |
[20:12] | Gaby, please. | 行了 加比 |
[20:14] | Especially when they involve my closest family members. | 特别是涉及到我最亲近的家人 |
[20:19] | Why did you even bother coming? | 那你还来做什么? |
[20:44] | Justine, come with me. | 贾丝汀 跟我来 |
[21:03] | Listen to me. We agreed that you weren’t going to make any scenes tonight. | 听着 我们说好了今晚 |
[21:09] | The don’t want any scenes. | 他们不会想看到我大吵大闹的 |
[21:11] | No, we don’t! | 是的 我们不想 |
[21:13] | No. | 不想 |
[21:16] | Look at me when I’m talking to you. | 看着我 我在和你说话呢 |
[21:19] | But I didn’t do anything. | 我又没做什么 |
[21:23] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 很好 |
[21:42] | Katherine has demanded the floor. | 下面由凯瑟琳为大家演奏 |
[24:17] | Where is the bride? | 新娘去哪儿了? |
[24:20] | I’ve looked everywhere, no bride. | 我找遍了 没看到 |
[24:31] | Now the groom is going to give a speech for the bride. | 现在由新郎为新娘致辞 |
[24:41] | Dear Justine… | 亲爱的贾丝汀 |
[24:50] | What are you doing to me? I’ve never given a speech before. | 这是在干嘛?我不善言辞 |
[24:56] | I’m serious, I’ve never given a speech before. | 说真的 我以前从没演讲过 |
[25:01] | Justine is the speaker. She can say the most wonderful things, but… | 贾丝汀才是演讲者 她可以说出美妙的语言 |
[25:05] | Then let her make the speech, damn it. | 该死 那就让她来说好了 |
[25:12] | Justine… | 贾丝汀 |
[25:15] | I love you so much… | 我是如此爱你 |
[25:22] | And never dreamed that I would have such a gorgeous wife. | 我从没想过会娶到这么漂亮的妻子 |
[25:32] | I believe that I’m the luckiest man on Earth. | 我相信我是世界上最幸运的男人 |
[25:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:46] | That’s kind of it. That’s all I have. | 差不多就这些了 |
[25:55] | Hello, everyone, we’re going to move to the living room | 各位 请移步到客厅 |
[25:58] | so that we can clear some tables. | 这样我们可以收拾下桌子 |
[26:02] | Then the newlyweds will dance. | 新人会给大家跳舞 |
[26:05] | And then, at eleven thirty, the bride and groom will cut the cake in here. | 然后 11:30的时候 |
[26:46] | He wants to be put to bed. | 这孩子想睡觉了 |
[26:48] | Sweety, you did so good. | 宝贝儿 你今晚表现得很好 |
[26:51] | I wanna do it. | 让我来吧 |
[26:52] | No, tonight’s your night. No, please. | – 不用 今晚是属于你的 – 没事 让我来吧 |
[26:56] | Are you sure? Yeah, come on. | – 你确定? – 是的 来 |
[26:59] | Good night, sweetheart. Come on, come here. | – 晚安 宝贝儿 – 来 过来 |
[27:11] | Are you comfortable? | 舒服吗? |
[27:20] | When are we gonna build caves together? | 我们什么时候一起建洞穴? |
[27:23] | We’re gonna build lots of caves together. Just not tonight. | 我们会建很多很多的洞穴 但不是今晚 |
[27:28] | You’re still my aunt Steelbreaker, aren’t you? | 你仍然是我「无所不能」的姨妈 对吗? |
[27:31] | Yes. It’s exactly who I am. | 是的 我是 |
[27:51] | Justine… | 贾丝汀 |
[27:56] | Hi, Claire. | 嗨 克莱尔 |
[27:59] | I’m just taking a little nap. | 我刚刚打了个盹 |
[28:02] | Don’t nap, it’s your wedding. | 别睡了 这是你的婚礼 |
[28:07] | You’re not even halfway through yet. | 这还没到一半儿呢 |
[28:11] | No. you’re right. | 对 你是对的 |
[28:17] | I have to pull myself together. | 我得整理下自己 |
[28:28] | What’s going on, Justine? | 怎么了 贾丝汀? |
[28:43] | I’m trudging in through this… | 这段路我走得步履维艰 |
[28:48] | Praying really hard. | 一直在祈祷 |
[28:56] | It’s clinging to my legs. | 就好像双腿都被缠住了 |
[29:03] | It’s really heavy to drag along. | 要用尽力气才能缓慢前行 |
[29:13] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是这样的 |
[29:17] | I know you’ll hate to hear it. | 我知道你不愿意听这些 |
[29:28] | Don’t say a word to Michael. | 这些话别和迈克尔说 |
[29:33] | You think I’m stupid? | 你以为我傻吗? |
[30:24] | I’ll get her. | 我去叫她 |
[30:26] | And my mom, too. Yeah. | – 还有我妈妈 – 好的 |
[30:43] | Justine, It’s John. We’re ready to cut the cake, sweetheart. | 贾丝汀 我是约翰 要准备切蛋糕了 亲爱的 |
[30:48] | Please come downstairs as soon as you can, okay? | 快点下楼来 好吗? |
[30:57] | Gaby… | 加比 |
[31:05] | Gaby… | 加比 |
[31:17] | Gaby, I’m sorry to disturb you, but we’re ready to cut the cake. | 加比 很抱歉打搅你 我们要准备切蛋糕了 |
[31:23] | When Justine took her first crap on her potty, I wasn’t there. | 贾丝汀第一次学会用便壶便便的时候 |
[31:27] | When she had her first sexual intercourse, I wasn’t there. | 她第一次爱爱的时候 我也不在那儿 |
[31:31] | So give me a break, please, with all your fucking rituals. | 所以别用这些狗屁仪式来烦我 |
[31:34] | Unbelievable, fucking unbelievable. | 不可理喻 真是他妈的不可理喻 |
[31:38] | Everyone, thank you for being so patient. | 谢谢大家的耐心 |
[31:41] | We’re just having a little issue with the wedding dress. She’ll be right down. | 新娘的婚纱出了点小状况 |
[31:45] | Those bitches have locked themselves in their bedrooms and now they’re taking a bath. | 那娘儿俩把自己锁在浴室里 |
[31:49] | Is everybody in your family stark raving mad? | 你们家的人都有病吧? |
[31:56] | This is embarrassing. I know. | – 这太尴尬了 – 我知道 |
[32:02] | We should have put showers in the guest wing. I’ve said it a hundred times. | 我们应该在客房里弄淋浴 |
[32:06] | For fuck’s sakes, if people want to linger in a bath, stay at home. | 想泡澡的话 |
[32:09] | Here we offer you an 18 hole golf course, where else would they get that? | 这里可是有18洞的高尔夫球场 还有其他地方能和这儿比吗 |
[32:14] | Nowhere. | 没有 |
[32:18] | Unbelievable! | 不可理喻 |
[32:23] | That’s it, she’s out. What, Justine? | – 她来了 – 谁 贾丝汀? |
[32:25] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[32:47] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[33:44] | She ruined my wedding. I will not look at her. | 她毁了我策划的婚礼 我不会看她的 |
[34:01] | Outstanding. | 棒极了 |
[34:04] | My God, we cut it. | 天呐 我们把它切了 |
[34:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:23] | No, don’t say that. | 不 别那样说 |
[34:27] | You should never say you’re sorry. | 你永远都不应该说对不起 |
[34:32] | I can see that you’re not feeling well tonight. | 我知道你今晚有点不在状态 |
[34:35] | You should have seen you weren’t ready yesterday. | 你昨天就该告诉我你还没准备好 |
[34:40] | I haven’t been taking care of you lately. | 最近我对你的关心不够 |
[34:44] | It’s my fault. | 是我不好 |
[34:51] | Can we talk somewhere? Of course. | – 我们找个地方谈谈? – 好的 |
[34:56] | Sit down, please. | 坐下来 |
[34:58] | I wasn’t going to give you this until tomorrow. | 我本打算明天给你这个的 |
[35:08] | I found our plot of land. | 我找到我们的小土地了 |
[35:19] | They call it Empire apples. | 他们叫它「帝国苹果」 |
[35:22] | They’re bright red and very sweet. | 鲜红欲滴 香甜可口 |
[35:25] | But with the perfect tartness. | 但又点缀着一点恰到好处的酸味 |
[35:29] | I had one as a kid. | 我领养了一棵 |
[35:32] | Beautiful, huh? | 非常漂亮 对吧? |
[35:34] | In ten years’ time, when the trees have grown you can sit in the shade, in a chair. | 十年后 这些果树会枝繁叶茂 |
[35:39] | If you still have days when you’re feeling a little sad… | 就可以坐在树荫下的摇椅上 |
[35:45] | I think that will make you happy again. | 我想那会让你重新快乐起来的 |
[35:52] | It’s very sweet. | 这真的很贴心 |
[35:54] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[36:00] | No wonder you’ve been so busy. | 难怪你最近这么忙 |
[36:04] | I signed the deed for it yesterday, I didn’t want to tell you. | 我昨天在地契上签字了 本不打算告诉你的 |
[36:09] | Here. | 给 |
[36:10] | No, you should have it, | 不 应该你留着 |
[36:12] | I want you to have it with you all the time and hold on to it. | 我希望你一直留着它 然后时不时的看一看 |
[36:16] | So you can look at it once in a while. | 这样你就会有坚持下去的勇气 |
[36:23] | I’ll always keep with me. | 我会一直带在身边的 |
[36:28] | Maybe we can have a little swing hanging from one of the trees. | 我们还可以在其中一棵树上放个秋千 |
[36:35] | We’ll talk about that when the time comes. | 到时再说吧 |
[36:38] | Yeah, no… of course. | 对 当然 |
[36:42] | When the time comes. | 到时再说 |
[37:12] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[37:44] | You’d better be goddamn happy. | 你最好给我快乐起来 |
[37:49] | Yes, I should be. | 对 我应该快乐 |
[37:53] | I really should be. | 真的应该 |
[37:54] | Do you have any idea how much this party cost me? A ballpark figure? | 你知道这场婚礼花了我多少钱吗? |
[37:58] | No. | 不 |
[38:01] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[38:05] | Should I? Yes, I think you should. | – 我应该知道吗? – 我想是的 |
[38:08] | A great deal of money. | 很多很多钱 |
[38:11] | A huge amount of money. | 一笔巨资 |
[38:14] | In fact, for most people, an arm and a leg. | 事实上 对大多数人来说 值他们一条胳膊或是一条腿了 |
[38:20] | I hope you feel it’s well spent. | 我希望你觉得物有所值 |
[38:23] | Well, that depends on whether or not we have a deal. | 这个 得看我们之间的交易了 |
[38:29] | A deal? Yes, a deal. | – 交易 – 对 交易 |
[38:32] | That you’ll be happy. | 那就是你会快乐 |
[38:38] | Yes, of course. Of course we have a deal. | 哦 当然 这是我们的交易 |
[38:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:45] | Congratulations. | 新婚快乐 |
[38:47] | I tried to throw your mother out. | 我很想把你母亲踢出去 |
[38:50] | Yes, you usually do. | 是的 平时你早这样做了 |
[38:55] | Yes, I do. | 对 是这样 |
[38:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:02] | It’s a wonderful party you’ve given me. | 你帮了我策划了一个很棒的婚礼 |
[39:06] | How many holes are on our golf course? | 这片高尔夫球场有几个球洞? |
[39:08] | Eighteen. | 18个 |
[39:09] | That’s right. | 答对了 |
[39:38] | Happy? Yeah. | – 高兴吗? – 嗯 |
[39:46] | This is the young man. | 来见见这位年轻人 |
[39:48] | Congratulations. Thank you. | – 新婚快乐 – 谢谢 |
[39:51] | I’m Tim. Hi, Tim. | – 我叫提姆 – 你好 提姆 |
[39:53] | Tim started working for us two days ago. | 提姆两天前开始为我们工作 |
[39:55] | He happens to be my nephew, but ignore that. | 他正好是我的侄子 不过这不重要 |
[39:57] | Tim thought I wouldn’t be able to squeeze that tagline out of you tonight. | 提姆觉得我今晚不能 |
[40:00] | I thought it might be difficult. | 我认为这有点困难 |
[40:03] | You’re colleagues. I hired him the moment I heard about his education. | 你们是同行了 我一听说他的教育背景后 |
[40:09] | What education is perfect if you want to make it in Public Relations? | 如果想在公关领域有所作为 |
[40:16] | Tim? | 提姆? |
[40:18] | None at all, of course. | 什么背景也没有 当然是这样了 |
[40:20] | It was almost too perfect. | 简直太好了 |
[40:22] | He knows nothing. I hired him on the spot. | 他什么也不知道 我就是看上这点了 |
[40:26] | And at a very good salary. What do you say, Tim? | 薪水很可观 对吧 提姆? |
[40:29] | A very good salary. | 很丰厚的薪水 |
[40:32] | Welcome, then, Tim. | 那么 欢迎加入 提姆 |
[40:35] | There’s just a slight catch to a very good job with a very good salary. | 这简直就是天上掉馅饼的工作 |
[40:39] | The salary is very good. | 薪水很可观 |
[40:42] | Why, what are you pushing Tim into doing? | 怎么 你在指使提姆做什么? |
[40:44] | To get that damn tagline out of you tonight. | 让你今晚弄出那条该死的广告词 |
[40:47] | Otherwise he’s out on his ear, which sucks, considering the debts he’s in. | 否则他就会被炒鱿鱼 这很逊 因为他负债累累 |
[40:52] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[40:54] | Once you give her a job, she won’t let go. | 你一旦给她工作了 她就不会放弃 |
[40:56] | You gotta be there at the time of birth, so you follow her now. | 你要一直跟着她 见证伟大的时刻 |
[40:59] | I mean, get that tagline. | 我是说 那条广告语的诞生 |
[41:33] | Do let me know if the tagline’s there and I’ll jot it down. | 一旦有想法了马上给我说 我会速速记下来 |
[41:38] | Spare me. | 别烦我 |
[41:50] | I’ll go out for a minute. | 我先出去一会儿 |
[41:58] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:59] | I’m thrilled about this wedding and I know it’s costing John a lot of money. | 我很兴奋很激动 我也知道这场婚礼花了约翰不少钱 |
[42:04] | John’s filthy mouth… He needs to shut up about it. | 约翰这个大嘴巴… 他别老提这个 |
[42:09] | It ‘s not about the cost. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[42:11] | It’s just that I thought you really wanted this. | 我只是以为这是你想要的 |
[42:15] | But I do. | 这确实是我希望的 |
[42:20] | Michael has tried to get through to you all evening to no avail. | 迈克尔整晚都试图和你沟通 |
[42:24] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[42:26] | I smile and smile and smile… | 我很开心 一直在微笑 |
[42:28] | You’re lying to all of us. | 你在对所有人说谎 |
[43:48] | Don’t you miss this? | 你丢了东西都不知道吗? |
[43:52] | What do you want in this place? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[43:55] | You’ve no business here. | 你不该出现在这儿 |
[43:56] | Nor have I. | 我也一样 |
[43:59] | Your sister, it seems, is somewhat bewitched by you. | 你姐姐 被你弄得就像着魔了一样 |
[44:04] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[44:08] | I’m a bit scared. | 我有点害怕 |
[44:12] | A bit? | 有点? |
[44:15] | I’d be scared out of my wits if I were you. | 我要是你 早就吓得魂不附体了 |
[44:19] | No, it’s something else, I… | 不是 是其他的一些事情 |
[44:24] | I’m frightened, Mom. | 我很恐惧 妈妈 |
[44:28] | I have trouble walking properly. | 我甚至都不能正常走路了 |
[44:35] | You can still wobble, I see. | 在我看来 至少你还能动弹 |
[44:42] | So just wobble the hell out of here. | 所以赶快滚下楼去 |
[44:45] | Stop dreaming, Justine. | 别再神游了 贾丝汀 |
[44:51] | I’m scared. We all are, sweetie. | – 我很害怕 – 我们都是 亲爱的 |
[44:55] | Just forget it. Get the hell out of here. | 不要再想了 赶紧出去 |
[45:43] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[46:27] | Everybody, excuse me. | 打扰 各位 |
[46:30] | Could you all follow us outside, please. | 请跟着我们到外面来 |
[46:36] | Betty, Betty, Betty… | 贝蒂 贝蒂 贝蒂 |
[46:39] | Another glass, please. | 再来一杯 |
[46:40] | Are you really called Betty? | 你真的叫贝蒂吗? |
[46:41] | No sir, sorry. Don’t worry about it. | – 抱歉 先生 我不是 – 没关系 |
[46:46] | Dad, can we talk? | 爸爸 我们能谈谈吗? |
[51:19] | Could you sit with me for a little while? | 你能陪我坐一会儿吗? |
[51:55] | Wait. What? | – 等一下 – 怎么了? |
[51:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[52:01] | Get out of me. | 放开我 |
[52:05] | Michael, can you give me a moment? What’s happened? | – 迈克尔 我想单独待一会儿 – 怎么了? |
[52:08] | Just give me a moment, please. What’s happened? | – 就一会儿 拜托 – 发生什么了? |
[52:13] | Can I have a moment, please? | 我能单独待会儿吗? |
[52:17] | Yeah… of course. | 呃…当然可以 |
[52:27] | Can you zip me? | 帮我拉下拉链 |
[52:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[52:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[53:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[54:43] | Good night. Have a good time. | 晚安 玩得开心 |
[54:46] | I’m on my way home, my darling. | 亲爱的 我正准备回家了 |
[54:49] | Please, Dad, I really need to talk to you. | 别走 爸爸 我真的有话要和你说 |
[54:56] | Little Father… | 神父 |
[54:59] | My dad would like to spend the night. Is there a room available? | 我爸爸想在这儿住一晚 还有空房吗? |
[55:03] | Room number eight is vacant. | 8号房是空着的 |
[55:07] | We could prepare that for your father. | 我们可以为你父亲准备 |
[55:09] | Well .. Yes, my father likes that. | – 呃… – 好的 就这么定了 |
[55:13] | Then we can have breakfast in the morning. | 我们明天可以一起吃早餐了 |
[55:45] | Justine… | 贾丝汀 |
[55:49] | Why don’t you come and have onion soup with us? | 过来和我们一起喝洋葱汤 |
[55:57] | Tim. Get us some soup. | 提姆 给我们盛点儿汤 |
[56:04] | How’s your wonderful night going? | 今晚过得怎么样? |
[56:15] | It’s too bad about Tim. | 真是为提姆感到难过 |
[56:18] | What about Tim? | 他怎么了 |
[56:21] | He got fired. | 他被炒鱿鱼了 |
[56:24] | He didn’t last many hours in the business, but… | 他还没干多久 |
[56:27] | then again, it’s a rather unpredictable one, you’re king one day and beggar the next. | 但世界就是这么变幻莫测 成王败寇 |
[56:33] | So you go back to wherever you came from, right buddy? | 你打哪儿来就回哪儿去吧 伙计 |
[56:39] | I’m glad we found each other, Jack. I was looking for you. | 我很高兴找到你了 杰克 |
[56:45] | Didn’t I tell you? She can’t stop working, not even on your wedding night. | 我给你说什么来着 她就是个工作狂 即便是在新婚之夜 |
[56:50] | I had nothing at the dinner… | 晚餐时我毫无头绪 |
[56:54] | But I’ve been playing with an idea for a small campaign. | 但我一直有个想法 |
[56:59] | The problem is, how do we effectively hook a group of minors | 问题是 我们的产品质量很逊 |
[57:03] | on our substandard product, | 怎么才能有效地吸引年轻消费者 |
[57:06] | preferably in a habit-forming way? | 而且要以一种循序渐进的方式 |
[57:09] | And I’ve reached a conclusion in regards to the tagline. | 关于这次的广告语 |
[57:13] | I was just thinking, what if… | 我在想 如果 |
[57:16] | instead… | 我们 |
[57:17] | we try to sell you to the public, Jack? | 把你当做卖点怎么样 杰克? |
[57:25] | Then, surprisingly, I arrived right back where I started from. | 然后 很意外的 我会结束在开始的地方 |
[57:31] | At nothing. | 回到原点 |
[57:33] | Nothing? It’s not such a bad tagline, Jack. | – 回到原点? – 听上去是条不错的广告词 杰克 |
[57:40] | Would my newly fledged aide please expand a little on the thoughts of the tagline? | 我的新任艺术总监 |
[57:49] | Nothing is too much for you, Jack. | 你总是贪得无厌 杰克 |
[57:53] | I hate you and your firm so deeply | 我深深地厌恶你和你的公司 |
[57:57] | I couldn’t find the words to describe it. | 以至于我都不知道该怎么形容 |
[58:03] | You are a despicable, power-hungry little man, Jack. | 你是一个卑鄙的 迷恋权利的小人 杰克 |
[58:13] | Is that a resignation? | 这算是辞呈吗? |
[58:15] | ‘Cause there aren’t too many jobs out there, I tell you. | 我告诉你 工作不是你想找就能找的 |
[58:31] | I broke my plate. | 我把盘子打碎了 |
[59:15] | So I… | 我 |
[59:17] | I guess we’ll… | 我想 |
[59:20] | take off now. | 我该走了 |
[59:30] | Yes. | 好的 |
[59:35] | This could have been a lot different. | 事情本可以不这样的 |
[59:43] | Yes, Michael, that have been. | 是的 迈克尔 本可以不这样 |
[59:56] | But, Michael… | 但是 迈克尔 |
[1:00:00] | what did you expect? | 你期望的又是怎样的呢? |
[1:00:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:00:14] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:00:37] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[1:00:42] | Sometimes, I hate you so much. | 有时候 我真的好恨你 |
[1:00:56] | The way I see it, you’re now short of a boss and a husband. | 在我看来 现在你缺一位老板和一位丈夫 |
[1:01:01] | Could I, in all my humility, offer my services? | 我能厚着脸皮给你提点建议吗? |
[1:01:08] | You have the ideas, I have the head for business. | 你有点子 我有商业头脑 |
[1:01:13] | We could be the perfect couple. | 我们才是天造地设的一对 |
[1:01:17] | We’ve had good sex. | 我们爱爱得也很愉快 |
[1:01:22] | I don’t think that’s a very good idea. | 我不认为这是什么好主意 |
[1:01:26] | No. | 不好 |
[1:01:29] | No. | 不好 |
[1:01:32] | Excuse me, the result is ready. | 打扰 抽奖结果出来了 |
[1:01:34] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:35] | The number of beans in the bottle has been arrived at. | 瓶子里的豆子总数出来了 |
[1:01:39] | And? | 所以? |
[1:01:41] | Six hundred and seventy-eight. That’s the final count. | 678颗 这是最终结果 |
[1:01:45] | Six hundred and seventy-eight? | 678颗? |
[1:01:48] | And none of the guests got it right. | 没有客人猜对 |
[1:01:50] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:01:51] | Some were pretty close, but no one guessed right. | 有客人猜得很接近 但没人猜对 |
[1:01:55] | Incredible. You could say that. | – 难以置信 – 可以这样说 |
[1:01:58] | Incredibly trivial. | 这完全不重要 |
[1:02:00] | But that’s the result of the competition. | 可这是比赛结果 |
[1:02:04] | And a lot of people would like to know the result. | 很多人希望知道 |
[1:02:07] | And then there is the prize. | 还有奖品 |
[1:02:10] | Throw it away. | 扔了它 |
[1:02:38] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[1:02:53] | To my beloved daughter, Betty. | 给我最爱的女儿 贝蒂 |
[1:02:56] | I’m as proud of you as any father could be. | 我为你骄傲 就像任何一位父亲一样 |
[1:02:59] | But I couldn’t find you and I was offered a ride home I couldn’t refuse. | 可是我找不到你 有人让我搭便车回家 |
[1:03:04] | See you soon. Kisses from your stupid dad. | 希望尽快见到你 爱你的傻爸爸 |
[1:03:37] | Justine, wake up. | 贾丝汀 醒醒 |
[1:03:40] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:03:42] | We’re going for a ride. | 我们去骑骑马 |
[1:04:03] | I tried, Claire. | 我尽力了 克莱尔 |
[1:04:07] | Yes, you did. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:04:11] | You really did. | 你真的尽力了 |
[1:05:01] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:05:08] | Come on, Abraham, come. | 快点 亚伯拉罕 快走 |
[1:05:11] | Come on, lets go. Come on! | 快点 我们走 快 |
[1:05:36] | The red star is missing from Scorpio. | 那颗红色的星星从天蝎座消失了 |
[1:05:45] | Antares is no longer there. | 心宿二不见了 |
[1:06:06] | Part 2 CLAIRE | 第二幕 克莱尔 |
[1:07:01] | I swear to God, your sister can’t do anything by herself. | 我发誓 你妹妹根本无法自理 |
[1:07:08] | Hello, darling. How are you? | 嗨 亲爱的 你还好吗? |
[1:07:13] | Just do as I’ve told you. | 照我说的去做 |
[1:07:16] | There’s a taxi down the street waiting for you. I already told her that. | – 街上有辆的士在等你 – 我给她说过了 |
[1:07:23] | Just open the door, and get in. | 把车门打开 然后坐进去 |
[1:07:27] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[1:07:29] | Just get in the cab, darling. | 上车吧 亲爱的 |
[1:07:32] | Well, then call me back if you can’t make it to the cab. | 如果还有什么问题再给我打电话 |
[1:07:36] | We’ll pay for it when you arrive. Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 你到了我们会付车费的 |
[1:07:39] | We’ll see about that. | 这下好了 |
[1:07:41] | I love you, darling. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[1:07:44] | Please, John, she’s my sister. Oh, please! | – 约翰 拜托 她是我妹妹 – 哦 得了吧 |
[1:07:48] | She’s a bad influence on you and Leo. | 她对你和里奥来说都是不良影响 |
[1:07:50] | She’s ill. | 她病了 |
[1:07:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:08:01] | Have you been going online again? | 你又在上网了吗? |
[1:08:06] | Claire, you promised. | 克莱尔 你保证过的 |
[1:08:09] | I’m afraid of that stupid planet. That stupid planet? | – 我很害怕那颗该死的行星 – 该死的? |
[1:08:13] | That wonderful planet, you mean. | 是美妙的才对 |
[1:08:15] | First it was black, now it’s blue. | 起初是黑色的 现在变成蓝色了 |
[1:08:19] | Blocking Antares, hiding behind the sun. | 它挡住了心宿二 藏在太阳后面 |
[1:08:23] | Darling, this is going to be the most amazing experience we will have in our lives. | 亲爱的 这将会是我们一生中最奇异的经历 |
[1:08:27] | It won’t be here in five days, and it is not going to hit us. | 五天内它都不会袭来 而且它不会撞击地球 |
[1:08:31] | Just like it didn’t hit Mercury, as we knew it wouldn’t. | 你看它并没有撞击水星 正如预测的一样 |
[1:08:33] | And it didn’t hit Venus, as we well knew it wouldn’t. | 也没撞击金星 我们也预测到了 |
[1:08:36] | And it won’t hit Earth, as we know it won’t. | 所以它更不会撞击地球 绝不会 |
[1:08:38] | Claire, look at me. | 看着我 克莱尔 |
[1:08:41] | Sweetheart, you have to trust a scientist. | 宝贝儿 你要相信科学 |
[1:08:45] | They say that it will hit… | 他们说了它会撞到… |
[1:08:47] | No they don’t, that’s not true. | 不 他们胡扯 不是这样的 |
[1:08:50] | Not the real scientists. | 他们不是真正的科学家 |
[1:08:51] | Now, the prophets of doom they’ll write whatever they can to get attract attention. | 现在那些厄运预言家使出浑身解数来吸引注意 |
[1:08:54] | But the real scientists, all of them agree. | 但是真正的科学家不会危言耸听的 |
[1:08:57] | Melancholy is just gonna pass right in front of us. | 忧郁星只会和地球擦肩而过 |
[1:09:00] | And it’s gonna be the most beautiful sight ever. | 而这将会是最美妙的奇观 |
[1:09:04] | Now, I wish you’d watch it through the telescope with me. | 我希望你同我一起用望远镜观看 |
[1:09:08] | Please. No, I’d better not. | – 好吗 – 不 我还是不看为好 |
[1:09:25] | Son of a bitch. | 操他妈的 |
[1:09:42] | When are we going to build those caves, Aunt Steelbreaker? | 姨妈 我们什么时候建那些洞穴呢? |
[1:09:46] | Sweetheart, not right now. We’re gonna do that in a little while. | 宝贝儿 现在可不是时候 过段时间吧 |
[1:09:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:10:37] | She’s still sleeping. | 她还在睡觉 |
[1:10:40] | Yes, but she has to get up now. | 但她该起来了 |
[1:10:45] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[1:10:47] | Meatloaf. | 烘肉卷 |
[1:10:49] | Meatloaf? Yeah. | – 烘肉卷? – 对的 |
[1:10:52] | If that’s doesn’t get her out of bed, nothing will. | 如果这都不能让她从床上爬起来 那就没法了 |
[1:10:56] | Time to wake up, Justine. No more sleeping. | 该起来了 贾丝汀 别睡了 |
[1:11:01] | Going to take you to a nice bath. How would you like that? Come on. | 给你洗个舒服澡 怎么样?快来 |
[1:11:09] | You ‘ll see you’ll like it. I promise. Come on. | 你会喜欢的 我保证 来吧 |
[1:11:18] | I’ll wash you, okay? | 我来帮你洗 好吗? |
[1:11:21] | Just lift your foot. | 抬下脚 |
[1:11:28] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[1:11:32] | Lift your foot. | 抬脚 |
[1:11:35] | You need a bath. | 你需要洗澡 |
[1:11:40] | You need to wash. Right? I’m so tired… | – 清洗干净 好吗? – 我好累… |
[1:11:45] | Come on, try. | 快 试一下 |
[1:11:48] | I can not. | 我不能 |
[1:11:50] | Justine, you’ll like it. | 贾丝汀 你会喜欢的 |
[1:12:07] | See? | 瞧 |
[1:12:12] | It’s nice, it’s a nice bath. | 很舒服吧 |
[1:12:16] | Justine… Please. | 贾丝汀 求你了 |
[1:12:26] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么… |
[1:12:28] | We’ve practiced for tomorrow. | 我们明天再洗 |
[1:12:32] | And I have a surprise for you for dinner. | 晚餐有惊喜哦 |
[1:12:37] | Can you smell it? | 闻到了吗? |
[1:12:41] | Meatloaf? | 烘肉卷? |
[1:12:43] | Surprise! | 答对了! |
[1:13:26] | It tastes like ashes. | 吃起来就像骨灰一样 |
[1:13:37] | It’s all right, sis. | 没关系 妹妹 |
[1:13:46] | Auntie Steelbreaker’s crying. Don’t worry, son. | – 姨妈在哭 – 别担心 儿子 |
[1:13:54] | Do you want to go back up? | 你想回卧室吗? |
[1:14:11] | May I be excused? | 我能下桌了吗? |
[1:14:13] | Take one more bite. | 再吃一口 |
[1:14:38] | Look. | 瞧 |
[1:14:44] | It’s a planet that has been hiding behind the sun. | 这颗行星藏在太阳后面 |
[1:14:49] | And now it passes by us. | 正从地球旁边经过 |
[1:14:52] | It’s called a Fly by. | 这叫「飞逝而过」 |
[1:15:05] | It’s not something you need to frighten aunt Steelbreaker with now. | 现在别用这些来吓你姨妈 |
[1:15:14] | If you think I’m afraid of a planet, then you’re too stupid. | 你觉得我会怕一颗星星? 你很傻很天真 |
[1:17:28] | Just a few things we’re gonna need in case of Melancholy gets really close. | 万一忧郁星真的靠近了 我们会需要这些东西的 |
[1:17:38] | Look, I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t mention this to Claire. | 听着 我希望你别告诉克莱尔 |
[1:17:43] | She gets anxious so easily. | 她很容易抓狂 |
[1:18:00] | Come on, Justine. | 来吧 贾丝汀 |
[1:18:13] | Take it. That’s it. | 拿着 牵好 |
[1:18:25] | Come on, Justine, take him out. | 快点 贾丝汀 牵它出去 |
[1:18:29] | Justine, take him out! | 贾丝汀 动起来 |
[1:18:53] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:18:56] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:18:58] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:19:02] | Don’t beat him! | 别打它 |
[1:19:04] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:19:10] | Justine, don’t beat him! | 贾丝汀 别打它 |
[1:19:26] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:19:52] | There it is. | 它就在那儿呢 |
[1:19:55] | There’s your Fly by. | 你们所谓的「飞逝而过」 |
[1:24:28] | You don’t touch the instrument. Come on Leo. | – 别碰这些仪器 – 快来 里奥 |
[1:24:33] | Look. | 看 |
[1:24:37] | Our son has invented a very fine device. | 我们儿子发明了一种超赞的工具 |
[1:24:40] | If you adjust the steel and point it towards the planet from your chest | 把它放到胸前 调整铁圈大小 |
[1:24:45] | it’ll tell you how fast it’s approaching and ultimately how fast it will recede. | 就可以看到那颗星离地球的远近了 |
[1:24:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:24:59] | Leo… | 里奥… |
[1:25:01] | What are we excited about? | 什么事值得兴奋啊? |
[1:25:03] | Tomorrow night. That’s right. | – 明天晚上 – 对了 |
[1:25:09] | Wow, that’s amazing. | 哇 这太神奇了 |
[1:25:11] | Amazing isn’t it? Let me look. | 神奇吧?来让我看看 |
[1:26:51] | Earth & Melancholia Dance of Death | 地球和忧郁星的「死亡之舞」 |
[1:27:23] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:27:27] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:27:29] | Coming. | 来了 |
[1:27:38] | We’re prepared for this. The power will be back on in a few days. | 我就料到会停电 隔几天就来了 |
[1:27:51] | Claire… | 克莱尔… |
[1:27:54] | Tomorrow evening Melancholy will pass us by | 明晚忧郁星就会和我们擦身而过 |
[1:27:57] | and you’ll never have to see it again, okay? | 你永远都不会再见到它了 好吗? |
[1:28:00] | So it won’t hit us? | 所以它不会撞到我们? |
[1:28:02] | Not a chance. | 绝无可能 |
[1:28:05] | What if your scientists have miscalculated and… | 假如那些科学家计算错误呢?假如… |
[1:28:12] | They haven’t. | 他们不会的 |
[1:28:15] | You promise? | 你确定? |
[1:28:20] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[1:28:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:28:32] | It’s rising again. | 它又升起来了 |
[1:28:34] | Just like the moon. | 就像月亮一样 |
[1:28:36] | Because of the Earth’s rotation. | 这是因为地球自转的原因 |
[1:28:39] | Exactly like they said it would. | 正如科学家预测的一样 |
[1:29:02] | Are you hungry? No, thanks. | – 你饿吗? – 不 谢谢 |
[1:29:06] | Are you okay? Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 是的 |
[1:29:28] | Do you plan to kill us all? | 你想把我们都了结了吗? |
[1:29:32] | Maybe I should take those. Don’t touch them. | – 也许我该自行解决 – 别碰它们 |
[1:29:37] | Don’t you touch them. | 不准碰 |
[1:29:58] | Justine, come and have a bath. I’ve had a bath. | – 贾丝汀 过来洗个澡 – 我已经洗了 |
[1:30:03] | Really? Yes, I’m very clean. | – 真的? – 对啊 我现在很干净 |
[1:30:07] | Little Father didn’t come to work. | 神父没来上班了 |
[1:30:10] | I checked the noteboard. He didn’t leave one. | 我查了留言簿 他什么也没留 |
[1:30:14] | I tried to call him, but maybe something’s wrong with the phone. | 我想给他打电话 可是线路出故障了 |
[1:30:19] | You see, it’s never happened before that he didn’t come to work without giving us notice. | 你瞧 以前他从不这样 招呼也不打就走了 |
[1:30:27] | Does he have a family? | 他有家庭吗? |
[1:30:29] | He lives in the village… | 他住在村子里 |
[1:30:32] | I do not know if he has a family. | 我不知道他是否有家庭 |
[1:30:35] | Maybe this is a time when he needs to be with them. | 也许是时候和家人一起了 |
[1:30:50] | It’ll pass us by tonight. | 今晚它就会飞逝而过 |
[1:30:55] | John is quite calm about it. | 约翰非常淡定 |
[1:30:59] | Does that calm you down? | 那你呢? |
[1:31:01] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[1:31:03] | Well, John studies things. He always has. | 约翰对这方面很了解 |
[1:31:17] | The earth is evil. | 这个世界如此险恶 |
[1:31:21] | We don’t need to grieve for it. | 我们都不会留恋的 |
[1:31:25] | What? | 什么? |
[1:31:27] | Nobody will miss it. | 没人会想念的 |
[1:31:35] | But where would Leo grow up? | 可是里奥还那么小 |
[1:31:42] | All I know is… | 我只知道… |
[1:31:46] | Life on earth is evil. | 地球上的生命都是邪恶的 |
[1:31:50] | There may be life somewhere else. | 也许还有其他生灵 |
[1:31:52] | No, there isn’t. | 不 没有 |
[1:31:54] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:31:57] | Because I know things. | 因为我能预知事物 |
[1:31:59] | Oh, yes, you always imagine, you did. | 哦 对 你总是活在幻想里 当然了 |
[1:32:02] | I know we’re alone. | 我知道我们注定孤独 |
[1:32:04] | I don’t think you know that at all. | 我觉得你一无所知 |
[1:32:15] | Six hundred and seventy-eight. | 678颗 |
[1:32:18] | The bean lottery. | 豆子的总数 |
[1:32:21] | Nobody guessed the amount of beans in the bottle. | 没人猜对 |
[1:32:25] | No, that’s right. | 是的 没人猜对 |
[1:32:27] | But I know. | 但我知道 |
[1:32:30] | Six hundred and seventy-eight. | 678颗 |
[1:32:35] | Well, perhaps… | 这个 也许… |
[1:32:38] | What does that prove? | 那能证明什么? |
[1:32:40] | That I know things. | 我能预知未来 |
[1:32:46] | And when I say we’re alone… | 当我说我们注定会孤独 |
[1:32:52] | We’re alone. | 我是认真的 |
[1:32:54] | Life exists only on Earth. | 只有地球上有生命 |
[1:33:00] | And not for long. | 但是也不会长久了 |
[1:33:08] | I can stay up all evening till the middle of the night… | 我可以一直等到午夜 |
[1:33:12] | when we get to see the planet fly by, and I get to look at the telescope. | 当忧郁星飞逝而过时 我要用望远镜看 |
[1:33:18] | Yes, of course, darling. | 哦 当然可以 亲爱的 |
[1:33:21] | But are you sure you can stay up that late? | 不过你确定你能坚持到那么晚? |
[1:33:25] | You haven’t slept much lately. | 你最近都没怎么睡好 |
[1:33:27] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我可以 |
[1:33:28] | Can’t I, Auntie Steelbreaker? | 我能做到吗 姨妈? |
[1:33:35] | Can’t I? Yes, you can. Of course you can. | – 我能做到吗? – 可以 当然可以了 |
[1:33:59] | It’s eleven. It’s almost here. | 11点了 就要来了 |
[1:34:03] | Leo, sweetheart. | 里奥 宝贝儿 |
[1:34:07] | It’s time to wake up. | 该起来了 |
[1:34:10] | Leo. | 里奥 |
[1:34:14] | Leo. | 里奥 |
[1:34:18] | There. | 来 |
[1:34:55] | Leo should be watching this. | 里奥应该来看看这个 |
[1:35:11] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:35:32] | There. | 过来 |
[1:35:35] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[1:35:59] | Are you afraid? | 你怕吗? |
[1:36:05] | No, it looks… | 不 它看起来… |
[1:36:09] | It looks friendly. | 很友好 |
[1:36:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:36:13] | That’s what I’ve been trying to explain to you. | 这就是我一直在给你解释的 |
[1:36:19] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:36:57] | I’d like to raise a toast. | 我想举杯祝酒 |
[1:37:06] | To life. | 为了生命 |
[1:37:10] | To life? What do you mean, to life? | 为了生命?什么意思 为了生命? |
[1:37:14] | You said it was going to be okay. | 你说过会没事的 |
[1:37:19] | There was no sense in alarming everybody. | 因为没必要搞得人心惶惶 |
[1:37:22] | So, you’re saying that our lives were in danger? | 所以 你是说我们的生命受到威胁了吗? |
[1:37:24] | No, I was saying… | 不是 我只是说… |
[1:37:26] | No, I’m saying that when dealing with science and calculations of this magnitude… | 我只是说在如此宏观的程度进行研究计算 |
[1:37:31] | you have to account for a margin of error. That’s all I’m saying. | 肯定会有出错的可能 |
[1:37:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:37:49] | It’s not fun any more. | 我没心情了 |
[1:37:52] | Actually it’s moving away from us as we speak. | 实际上就在我们说话的时候 它已经远离我们了 |
[1:37:56] | You just can’t see it through the naked eye. | 只是肉眼无法察觉 |
[1:38:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:38:09] | Put this to your chest. | 把它放到胸前 |
[1:38:14] | Aim it up at the planet. Hold on. | 对准它 不要动 |
[1:38:19] | Is that right? Yes. | – 好了吗? – 嗯 |
[1:38:22] | In five minutes… it’ll be smaller. | 五分钟过后 它就会变小 |
[1:38:52] | I can’t breathe. Just relax, relax. | – 我不能呼吸了 – 放松点 放松 |
[1:38:55] | This is normal. It’s taking part of our atmosphere. | 这是正常的 忧郁星会占据一部分大气 |
[1:38:57] | For a little while, it’s gonna make us winded. | 所以会让我们暂时呼吸困难 |
[1:39:00] | Just try and breathe calmly. | 放松 慢慢地呼吸 |
[1:39:05] | Just breathe. | 吸气 |
[1:39:08] | Just breathe. | 呼气 |
[1:39:11] | There you go. | 你做得很好 |
[1:39:13] | Just try to breathe calmly. | 慢慢地呼吸 |
[1:39:24] | There you go. | 很好 |
[1:39:32] | Please, can I look now? | 我能看了吗? |
[1:39:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:39:50] | It’s smaller. | 它变小了 |
[1:39:53] | Of course it is. | 这是肯定的 |
[1:39:55] | It’s smaller! It’s smaller! | 变小了!变小了! |
[1:39:58] | Sure. Of course it is. | 当然 肯定是的 |
[1:40:04] | It’s moving away from us at over sixty thousand miles an hour. | 它正以每小时6万英里的速度远离地球 |
[1:40:12] | For heaven’s sake… | 上帝保佑 |
[1:40:15] | Come here. | 快来 |
[1:40:26] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[1:40:29] | We have to stay up… | 我们不能睡着 |
[1:40:34] | I wanna look through the telescope… | 我想用望远镜看… |
[1:40:37] | Breathe calmly. | 慢慢地呼吸 |
[1:40:46] | Be happy, please. | 高兴点儿 拜托 |
[1:40:49] | If I dare, you can do it. | 如果我能做到 你也能 |
[1:40:53] | I’m happy you’re happy. | 你能快乐 我很欣慰 |
[1:40:58] | You have it easy, don’t you? | 你一直很平静 对吗? |
[1:41:04] | I imagined the worst thing possible. | 我老在想最坏的可能 |
[1:41:08] | That’s right, Claire. Sometimes it’s easy being me. | 对 克莱尔 有时我活在自己的世界里 |
[1:41:25] | Hi, darling. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[1:41:30] | Do you want tea? No, thank you. | – 要茶吗? – 不了 谢谢 |
[1:41:33] | Something to drink? | 其他喝的呢? |
[1:44:27] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:44:29] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:44:33] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:44:38] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:44:45] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:44:49] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:45:00] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:45:43] | I can’t find John. Do you know where he is? | 我找不到约翰 你知道他在哪儿吗? |
[1:45:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:45:53] | I was just listening. | 我刚刚听到了些什么 |
[1:45:58] | There’s something different. | 事情有变 |
[1:46:04] | The horses… They’ve come down. | 那些马儿…它们倒下了 |
[1:46:56] | John… | 约翰… |
[1:48:00] | Good morning, Mom. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[1:48:05] | Get a blanket. | 围上披肩 |
[1:48:20] | Justine, breakfast. | 贾丝汀 吃早餐了 |
[1:48:33] | Where’s John? | 约翰呢? |
[1:48:36] | He rode to the village. | 他骑马去村子里了 |
[1:48:42] | Why didn’t he just take the car? | 为什么不开车呢? |
[1:48:45] | Abraham needed a ride. | 亚伯拉罕需要遛一遛 |
[1:48:49] | Since you never ride him. | 你很久不骑它了 |
[1:49:56] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:49:57] | Justine… | 贾丝汀 |
[1:50:00] | Come! | 快来 |
[1:50:36] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[1:50:58] | Claire. Dammit… what…? | 克莱尔 你在搞什么? |
[1:51:02] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[1:51:18] | Where are you going? To the village. Come. | – 你要去哪儿? – 村里 快上来 |
[1:51:22] | This has nothing to do with the village. | 这跟去不去村子有什么关系? |
[1:51:24] | Get in! | 上来 |
[1:55:16] | I want us to be together when it happens. | 末日来临时我希望我们都在一起 |
[1:55:24] | Outside on the terrace. | 坐在阳台上 |
[1:55:33] | Help me, Justine. | 帮帮我 贾丝汀 |
[1:55:36] | I want to do this the right way. | 怎样做才是正确的 |
[1:55:40] | Better do it quickly. | 你最好快点 |
[1:55:44] | A glass of wine together, maybe? | 或者 再一起喝杯酒? |
[1:55:49] | You want me to have a glass of wine on your terrace? | 你想让我在你的阳台上喝杯酒? |
[1:55:52] | Yes, would you do it, sis? | 是的 你愿意吗 妹妹? |
[1:55:55] | How about a song? | 是不是还要再唱首歌? |
[1:56:01] | Beethoven’s Ninth… | 欢乐颂? |
[1:56:05] | Something like that? | 是这样吗? |
[1:56:09] | Perhaps we could light some candles. | 我们还可以点些蜡烛 |
[1:56:14] | You just want us all to gather on your terrace | 你想让我们仨 |
[1:56:17] | sing a song and have a glass of wine… | 在你的阳台上 |
[1:56:20] | the three of us. | 一起唱歌 喝酒 |
[1:56:25] | Yes, that would make me happy. | 是的 这会让我感到安慰一点 |
[1:56:34] | Do you know what I think of your plan? | 想知道我怎么看吗? |
[1:56:39] | No. | 不 |
[1:56:41] | I only think that he might like it. | 我只是觉得他会喜欢这样的 |
[1:56:48] | I think it’s a piece of shit. | 我认为你的计划全是狗屁 |
[1:56:54] | Justine, please… | 贾丝汀 拜托 |
[1:56:59] | I just wanted to be nice. | 我只是想做对的事 |
[1:57:01] | Nice? | 对的事? |
[1:57:05] | Why don’t we meet in the fucking toilet? | 那为什么不选在他妈的厕所里 |
[1:57:10] | Then let’s not. | 别这样 |
[1:57:13] | You’re damn right, let’s not. | 对极了 最好别这样 |
[1:57:21] | Sometimes I hate you so much, Justine. | 有时我真的好恨你 贾丝汀 |
[1:58:17] | I’m afraid that the planet will hit us, anyway. | 我害怕那颗星最终还是会撞向我们 |
[1:58:30] | Don’t be… please. | 别害怕…好吗 |
[1:58:35] | Dad said there is nothing to do, then… | 爸爸说如果是那样的话 |
[1:58:38] | Nowhere to hide. | 我们无处可逃 |
[1:58:47] | If your dad said that, then he’s forgotten about something. | 他这么说肯定是忘了什么东西 |
[1:58:57] | He’s forgotten about the magic cave. | 他忘了我们的「魔法洞穴」 |
[1:59:00] | The magic cave… Yep. | – 「魔法洞穴」 – 是的 |
[1:59:09] | Is that something everybody can make? | 每个人都会建吗? |
[1:59:14] | Aunt Steelbreaker can. | 「无所不能」的姨妈可以 |
[1:59:33] | All right, let’s go find stick, all right? | 好了 我们去找点儿树棍 好吗? |
[2:01:35] | Hold my hand. | 牵着我的手 |
[2:01:42] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |