英文名称:Minions The Rise of Gru
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | ♪ Illumination! ♪ | ♪ 照明娱乐公司 ♪ |
[00:36] | Ooh. Minion! | 小黄人 |
[00:39] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | ♪ 耶 ♪ |
[00:41] | ♪ Ooh ♪ | ♪ 噢 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ When you wish upon a star ♪ | ♪ 当你对着星星许愿 ♪ |
[00:49] | ♪ Your dreams will take you very far ♪ | ♪ 梦想会把你带到遥远的地方 ♪ |
[00:53] | ♪ But when you wish upon a dream ♪ | ♪ 当你在梦中许愿 ♪ |
[00:58] | ♪ Life ain’t always what it seems, oh, yeah… ♪ | ♪ 生活并非想当然 噢耶 ♪ |
[01:03] | Freeze! AVL! | 不许动 反坏蛋联盟 |
[01:05] | ♪ No matter who you are… ♪ | ♪ 无论你是谁 ♪ |
[01:06] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[01:08] | -Stop right there! -Grab her! | -不许动 -抓住她 |
[01:14] | -Yeah, baby! -Attention, all units. | -哦 宝贝儿 -各单位注意 |
[01:21] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[01:23] | Look out! | 小心 |
[01:25] | -You like that? -Hey! | -尝尝这招 -喂 |
[01:28] | ♪ Shining star for you to see ♪ | ♪ 你看星光灿烂 ♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ What your life can truly be… ♪ | ♪ 你的生活真的可以如此璀璨 ♪ |
[01:32] | Repeating, all units, villain is heading westbound… | 重复 各单位注意 坏蛋正朝西去 |
[01:34] | ♪ What your life can truly be ♪ | ♪ 你的生活真的可以如此璀璨 ♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ Shining star ♪ | ♪ 星光灿烂 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ For you to see ♪ | ♪ 为你闪耀♪ |
[01:39] | ♪ What your life can truly be. ♪ | ♪ 向你展示人生的真谛 ♪ |
[01:43] | Ooh, baby! | 噢 宝贝 |
[01:45] | The Anti-Villain League can’t catch this. | 反坏蛋联盟可抓不到我 |
[01:47] | Guess who stole the map. | 猜猜谁偷到了地图 |
[01:53] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[01:57] | Yeah! I got this. | 耶 交给我吧 |
[02:05] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[02:09] | The map to the legendary Zodiac Stone. | 传说中的生肖石藏宝图 |
[02:12] | We will become the most powerful villains in the world. | 我们将成为世界上最强大的坏蛋 |
[02:17] | Okay, let’s get a move on. | 好了 我们准备行动 |
[02:19] | We leave for Asia tonight. | 今晚就出发去亚洲 |
[02:48] | Okay, let’s see here. | 好了 让我看看 |
[03:14] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[03:42] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 宝贝儿 |
[03:58] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[04:00] | What? | 什么 |
[04:06] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:33] | Ha ha! Yes! | 哈哈 耶 |
[04:36] | The Zodiac Stone. | 生肖石 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:932个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:102个,六级词汇:47个,GRE词汇:61个,托福词汇:69个,考研词汇:122个,专四词汇:91个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:239个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:39] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[04:49] | Soon, the power of these unstoppable beasts | 用不了多久 这些无人能挡的凶兽力量 |
[04:51] | will be ours. | 就是我们的了 |
[04:59] | Ah, for crying out loud. | 啊 我的天啊 |
[05:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:12] | Whoa. | 唔 |
[05:15] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[05:26] | Hurry up. I got a bunch of deadly tchotchkes on my tail. | 快点 有一群会杀人的小玩意在追我 |
[05:30] | Roger that on the copy. | 收到收到 |
[05:32] | Step on it, sister. | 修女 踩油门| |
[05:40] | Hurry up! Come on! | 快点 快来 |
[05:45] | Off! Off! | 下去 下去 |
[05:53] | I got it. I got the stone. | 我拿到了 我拿到宝石了 |
[05:56] | Party’s over, old man. | 一切都结束了 老头子 |
[05:57] | The Vicious Six has a new head honcho. | 坏蛋六人组有新头目了 |
[06:01] | You just got played for a sucker! | 你被我们耍得团团转 |
[06:04] | Whoa! Hold on. I started this group. | 喂 等等 是我创立了这个组织 |
[06:07] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[06:09] | Where’s your loyalty? | 你们的忠诚呢? |
[06:11] | Oh, please. We’re villains. | 拜托 我们是一群坏蛋 |
[06:12] | There’s no such thing. | 根本没有忠诚可言 |
[06:14] | It’s time for the next generation. | 是时候更新换代了 |
[07:34] | Quiet down, class. | 安静 同学们 |
[07:35] | 小学 周五 跳舞 迪斯科 | |
[07:37] | Quiet down, class. | 安静 同学们 |
[07:40] | People, people. | 同学们 同学们 |
[07:43] | So, what do you want to be | 好了 等你们长大以后 |
[07:45] | -when you grow up? – Ooh! Ooh, ooh! | -你们想做什么 -哦 哦 |
[07:47] | -Samantha. -I want to be a doctor. | -萨曼莎 -我想成为一名医生 |
[07:49] | -Wonderful. -Oh, oh! | -真不错 -哦 我要说 |
[07:51] | Bradley. | 布莱德利 |
[07:52] | I want to be a teacher. | 我想成为一名老师 |
[07:53] | No, you do not. | 不 你不想 |
[07:55] | – Ooh! Me, me! -Yes. | -哦 我 我 -你说 |
[07:56] | I want to be a fireman who is also the president | 我想成为一名消防员兼总统 |
[07:59] | and-and also drives race cars. Yeah. | 而且 而且还开赛车 耶 |
[08:01] | Exciting. | 真不错 |
[08:03] | And what about you, Gru? | 那你呢 格鲁 |
[08:06] | Gru? | 格鲁 |
[08:07] | Me? | 我? |
[08:09] | I want to be… | 我想成为… |
[08:12] | a supervillain. | 一个超级大坏蛋 |
[08:16] | Supervillain? | 超级大坏蛋? |
[08:18] | -Supervillain. -Loser! | -超级大坏蛋 -废柴 |
[08:21] | ♪ I’m having a bad, bad day ♪ | ♪ 真是糟糕的一天 ♪ |
[08:23] | ♪ It’s about time that I get my way… ♪ | ♪ 是时候走自己的路了 ♪ |
[08:25] | -Kelly! -Daddy! | -凯莉 -爸爸 |
[08:27] | -Brett! -Mom! | -布莱特 -妈妈 |
[08:30] | Gru! | 格鲁 |
[08:31] | Kiss-a la mama! | 来亲亲妈妈 |
[08:33] | Oh. My favorite tiny relatives. | 哦 我最爱的小亲戚们 |
[08:38] | Eh, oh, no. Guys, come on. | 哦不 你们别这样 不行 |
[08:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:41] | I got an image to uphold here. | 我还得维持形象呢 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | Hey, are you guys pumped for the movie? | 嘿 你们准备好去看电影了吗 |
[08:50] | Let’s go! | 咱们出发 |
[09:21] | Oh, no! | 哦 不好 |
[09:30] | WOMAN Shark! A shark! | 鲨鱼 鲨鱼 |
[09:39] | Oh! | 哦 |
[09:40] | I am a pinball wizard. | 我是弹珠界的巫师 |
[09:43] | Swish. Swish. Swish. Swish. Swish. | 空心投 空心投 空心投 空心投 空心投 |
[09:47] | Swish. Swish. | 我投 我投 |
[09:48] | Swish. Swish. Swish. Swish. | 空心投 空心投 我投 我投 |
[09:56] | -Bello. -Bello. -Bello. | -你好 -你好 -你好 |
[09:57] | -Bello. Bello. -Bello. -Bello. | -你好 -你好 -你好 -你好 |
[10:06] | Everything you got. | 把所有配料都加上 |
[10:07] | A little more. Come on. | 再多来点 快 |
[10:09] | Put some of those sprinkles on there. | 多放点糖屑 |
[10:12] | I like those sprinkles. | 我喜欢糖屑 |
[10:17] | Cheese-Ray! Cheese-Ray! | 看我芝士枪 吃我芝士弹 |
[10:19] | Cheese-Ray! | 吃我芝士弹 |
[10:22] | Don’t cheese me, bro. | 别打我别打我 兄弟 |
[10:28] | Pank you! | 靴靴你 |
[10:31] | Mmm! So creamy, so delicious. | 嗯 好丝滑 好美味 |
[10:35] | Worth every calorie. | 每一卡路里都值得 |
[10:40] | ♪ I’m having a bad, bad day ♪ | ♪ 真是糟糕的一天 ♪ |
[10:41] | ♪ If you take it personal, that’s okay ♪ | ♪ 如果你觉得被针对 也无所谓 ♪ |
[10:44] | ♪ Watch, this is so fun to see… ♪ | ♪ 看呀 这也太有趣了 ♪ |
[10:45] | Bills, magazines, | 账单 杂志 |
[10:47] | S&H Green Stamps. | S&H的绿邮票 |
[10:49] | Huh? | 啥 |
[10:50] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[10:54] | Ooh, ooh, ooh! | 噢 噢 噢 |
[10:57] | Holy guacamole! | 我的老天爷 |
[10:58] | Where can we listen? Where can we listen? | 哪里可以听 哪里可以听 |
[11:09] | Hello, Mr. Gru. | 您好 格鲁先生 |
[11:11] | We’ve received your application to the world’s best | 我们收到了您的申请 得知您想加入我们坏蛋六人组 |
[11:14] | supervillain team, the Vicious Six. | 也就是世界上最棒的超级坏蛋联盟 |
[11:16] | A recent opening has become available, | 我们的团队最近刚好有一个空缺 |
[11:19] | -and… -And? | -所以 -所以什么 |
[11:21] | …your interview is tomorrow at noon. | 您的面试就在明天中午 |
[11:24] | Dyn-o-mite! | 棒呆了 |
[11:28] | Please go to 417 Main Street. | 请前往417大街 |
[11:31] | The password is: “You’re no good.” | 口令是”你坏透了” |
[11:35] | “You’re no good.” Mm-hmm. | “你坏透了” 记住了 |
[11:37] | Now, get up on the down stroke, | 现在 赶快起身走人 |
[11:39] | ’cause this invitation is gonna explode, baby. | 因为这份邀请函就要爆炸啦 宝贝 |
[11:42] | Explode? Oh. | 爆炸 噢 |
[11:44] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 哦 不不不不 |
[11:52] | Oot! | 咳 |
[11:57] | Ooh. Very big news, Mom! | 大新闻哦 老妈 |
[12:02] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[12:08] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[12:19] | What? | 什么啊 |
[12:21] | Mom, who is this sweaty guy? | 老妈 这个汗津津的男人是谁啊 |
[12:23] | He’s stinking up the house. | 他把屋子都熏得臭烘烘的 |
[12:24] | I thought you were cooking cabbage. | 我还以为你在做什么卷心菜料理 |
[12:26] | He’s my new guru. | 这是我新找的大师 |
[12:32] | Tell your weird buddies they’d better start | 告诉你那些奇奇怪怪的小东西们 |
[12:34] | pulling their weight around here, | 他们最好赶紧干点正事 |
[12:36] | or I’m kicking them out. | 不然我就让他们滚蛋 |
[12:38] | They are killing my mellow vibes. | 他们把我绝妙的好气氛都毁了 |
[12:43] | GRU’Hey! I heard that! | 嘿我听到了 |
[12:50] | Come on. Let’s go tell the troops the good news. | 来吧 我们去告诉大伙儿这个好消息 |
[12:55] | Gentlemen, to the basement, | 伙计们 到地下室去 |
[12:57] | aka our new evil lair. | 也就是 我们新的恶魔老巢 |
[13:04] | This is fantastic! | 这也太棒啦 |
[13:05] | Oh, construction looks great, guys. | 噢 搞得很不错嘛 兄弟们 |
[13:28] | My first evil lair. | 我的第一个邪恶老巢 |
[13:31] | Goose bumps! | 我的鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 |
[13:36] | Well, you’ve got to break a few eggs to make an omelet. | 革命总有牺牲 |
[13:38] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[13:40] | -Oh, great job, Ryan. -Wh-Wh-What? | -瑞安 干得不错 -你说什么 |
[13:42] | I said great job! | 我说干得不错 |
[13:44] | -Wh-What? -Never mind. | -什么 -算了 |
[13:46] | Adrien, Mack, looking good. | 阿德里安 迈克 表现不错嘛 |
[13:56] | Joe, how’s the family? | 乔 最近怎么样 |
[13:57] | Hey. Good, good. | 嘿 挺好的 |
[14:00] | Okay, everybody, get over here. | 好了 大家都集中一下 |
[14:05] | Now, listen up. Buckle your overalls. | 扣好衣服 戴好眼镜 |
[14:07] | Hold on to your goggles. | 听好了 |
[14:10] | The Vicious Six wants to meet me. | 坏蛋六人组想要见我 |
[14:12] | Tomorrow. | 就在明天 |
[14:17] | Mini-Boss! | 小老板 |
[14:18] | Mini-Boss! Mini-Boss! | 小老板 小老板 |
[14:20] | All right, all right. I’m not mini. | 好了 好了 我可不小 |
[14:22] | Please stop calling me that. | 不要再叫我小老板了 |
[14:23] | And also, they haven’t accepted me yet. | 还有 他们还没正式接收我 |
[14:29] | Hello, Otto. What is it? | 嗨 奥托 怎么了 |
[14:33] | Blah, blah, blah. | 废话真多 |
[14:35] | Uh-huh. Well, th-that… | 嗯 好 这 |
[14:38] | Yes, I… | 是的 我 |
[14:39] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[14:42] | I… Okay. | 我 好了 |
[14:44] | You know what would be fun? | 我们玩点有趣的吧 |
[14:45] | Let’s play the quiet game. | 比赛不说话 |
[14:47] | Oh, oh! The quiet game! Si, si! | 喔 比谁不说话 好耶 |
[14:51] | Anyway, thanks for the hard work today, everyone. | 不管怎样 感谢大家今天的辛勤工作 |
[14:53] | I got to go get some rest. | 我要去休息了 |
[14:55] | Tomorrow is the biggest day of my life. | 明天是我人生最重要的一天 |
[14:58] | Watch out, world. | 世界 瞧好了 |
[15:00] | Here comes Gru! | 我格鲁要来了 |
[15:04] | -Mini-Boss! Mini-Boss! -I’m not… | -小老板 小老板 -别这么叫我 |
[15:06] | Mini-Boss! Mini-Boss! | 小老板 小老板 |
[15:11] | Oh! | 天哪 |
[15:22] | Oh, these guys are the best. | 他们可是全世界最厉害的大坏蛋 |
[15:24] | I can’t believe it. | 我像在做梦一样 |
[15:28] | Uh, Mini-Boss? | 额 小老板 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I get it, but I need | 我也理解 但是今晚 |
[15:35] | a good night’s sleep, so get out. | 我需要好好休息 你出去 |
[15:37] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:40] | Okay, fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:42] | Because you had a nightmare. | 既然你做噩梦了 就让你和我睡 |
[15:44] | But just tonight. | 下不为例噢 |
[15:48] | I’m not buying the nightmare story, though. | 不过 我可不相信做噩梦这个借口 |
[15:55] | Uh, uh, excuse-a. | 啊 不好意思啊 |
[15:59] | Oh, really? You, too? | 哦是嘛 你也做噩梦了? |
[16:00] | -Mm-hmm. -Get in. | -嗯嗯 -上来吧 |
[16:04] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[16:06] | Yes, yes, yes. Good night. | 好好好 晚安 |
[16:09] | -Good night! -Oh! | -晚安 -天啊 |
[16:11] | Oh, I just want to get some sleep. | 拜托 我只是想睡个好觉 |
[16:16] | ♪ VNC. ♪ | ♪ 坏蛋新闻频道 ♪ |
[16:19] | Breaking news: The Vicious Six is ready | 突发新闻 坏蛋六人组准备 |
[16:22] | to rewrite the rules of villainy. | 改写坏蛋准则 |
[16:25] | Villains of the world, | 世界上的坏蛋们 |
[16:27] | in three days, when the clock strikes midnight | 三天以后 午夜钟声敲响之时 |
[16:30] | and the Chinese New Year begins, | 也就是中国农历新年开始的那天 |
[16:32] | this bad boy’s power is gonna be unleashed. | 这件宝贝的力量将会被释放出来 |
[16:36] | With the power of the Zodiac, | 借助十二生肖的力量 |
[16:39] | we’re gonna take out the Anti-Villain League. | 我们就能打倒反坏蛋联盟 |
[16:44] | And the Vicious Six will be | 坏蛋六人组就会成为 |
[16:46] | the most powerful villains on the planet. | 地球上最厉害的几个坏蛋 |
[16:49] | Can you dig it? | 你懂了吗 |
[16:53] | Do I dig it? Do I dig it? | 我懂了吗 我懂了吗 |
[16:55] | I don’t dig it. There’s nothing to dig. | 我一点都不懂 没什么好懂的 |
[16:58] | They thought they could leave me for dead, huh? | 他们以为这么简单就能把我除掉 是吗 |
[17:00] | Kick me to the curb like a piece of old meat? | 像一块没人要的老腊肉一样 一脚踢开 |
[17:03] | Oh, they got no idea what’s coming. | 他们根本想不到 接下来要发生什么 |
[17:07] | -Um… -Oh, I’m gonna make them suffer | -嗯 -噢 我要给他们点苦头吃吃 |
[17:09] | -for what they’ve done to me. -Uh, Mr. Knuckles? | -让他们为自己的行为付出代价 -呃 威酷魔王先生 |
[17:10] | -Oh, boy. -Hey, Mr. Knuckles. | -没错 -嘿 威酷魔王先生 |
[17:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:13] | We, uh, just wanted to make sure | 我们 想知道这周 |
[17:14] | we’d be getting paid this week. | 我们能拿到钱吗 |
[17:16] | What a mouth on you. | 拿什么钱啊 |
[17:18] | I’m paying you with knowledge. | 我不是给你们传授了知识吗 |
[17:20] | You are? Oh! | 有吗 噢 |
[17:21] | Lesson one: Always be prepared. | 第一节课 时刻防备敌人 |
[17:25] | Lesson two: The Belgian five-armed nose pick. | 第二节课 比利时五臂戳鼻拳 |
[17:30] | And lesson three: The Lithuanian haircut. | 第三节课 立陶宛拔毛爪 |
[17:42] | That’s worth all the money in the world. | 这三节课可是无价之宝 |
[17:44] | Hey, guys, forget about it. | 嘿 伙计们 算了吧 |
[17:45] | You’re gonna get paid. | 我会付你们报酬的 |
[17:46] | But first, we got to get my stone back. | 但首先 我们得把宝石抢回来 |
[17:50] | ♪ I see a bad Gru a-rising ♪ | ♪ 坏格鲁正在崛起 ♪ |
[17:55] | ♪ I see a villain on his way ♪ | ♪ 很快就会成为大坏蛋 ♪ |
[17:58] | Yee-haw! | 耶哦 |
[18:00] | ♪ I’m gonna interview with my heroes ♪ | ♪ 我就要去见我的英雄们 ♪ |
[18:06] | ♪ They’re going to love me ’cause I’m the best ♪ | ♪ 他们会爱死我 因为我真的坏透了 ♪ |
[18:11] | ♪ Don’t mess up tonight ♪ | ♪ 今晚可别搞砸了 ♪ |
[18:13] | ♪ You’re going to join the Vicious Six, yeah! ♪ | ♪ 我将加入坏蛋六人组 耶 ♪ |
[18:16] | ♪ There is a bad Gru on the rise. ♪ | ♪ 坏格鲁正在崛起 ♪ |
[18:19] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[18:22] | Oh, you want to come. | 哦 你们也想去 |
[18:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:26] | Right, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:30] | When you guys tracked me down | 那时 你们找到我 |
[18:33] | and responded to my “help wanted” ad… | 手里拿着我的招聘传单 |
[18:36] | …I was like, “Who are these tiny tater tots? | 我就在想 这些小土豆们是谁 |
[18:40] | And where did they get so much denim?” | 你们从哪儿找到这么多牛仔布料的 |
[18:49] | And you just wouldn’t quit. | 但你们一直坚持不放弃 |
[19:06] | All right, I surrender. | 好吧 我投降了 |
[19:09] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[19:14] | Huh? | 唉 |
[19:17] | We’ve had some great times since then, | 从此 我们也有了很多美好的回忆 |
[19:19] | but the thing is, the Vicious Six, | 但问题是 坏蛋六人组 |
[19:22] | they’re the big leagues, | 他们是个大联盟 |
[19:25] | and you guys are… | 而你们… |
[19:28] | great, and so… | 很好 所以… |
[19:31] | Uh, the job you did on the lair… | 你们在地下室干的那些… |
[19:34] | A-plus. | 非常棒 |
[19:36] | It’s just, what I was thinking is that | 只不过 我在想 |
[19:39] | there are a lot of other villains in the world. | 世界上还有很多其他坏蛋 |
[19:41] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[19:47] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[19:49] | Look, I think I just need to fly solo on this. | 听着 我这次想单飞了 不用你们陪 |
[19:53] | See you later, alligators. | 再见了 伙计们 |
[19:58] | Uh, Kevin? Kevin! | 哦 凯文 凯文 |
[20:08] | Uh, Ot-Ot-Otto. O-Otto. | 奥托 |
[20:26] | Go, go, go! | 走 |
[20:33] | Hey, I’m walking here! | 嘿 看路啊 |
[20:37] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[20:41] | Ooh! Here we go. | 哦 我来了 |
[20:44] | Oh! | 噢 |
[20:49] | ♪ That I love ya, I need ya ♪ | ♪ 那就是我爱你 我需要你 ♪ |
[20:51] | ♪ I want ya, got to have you, child… ♪ | ♪ 小我渴望你 我一定要拥有你 女孩 ♪ |
[20:53] | Excuse me. Sir? | 不好意思 先生 |
[20:58] | I was just wondering if you’re… no good. | 我想问问你是不是坏透了 |
[21:03] | You’re good. My mistake. | 你是个好人 我看错了 |
[21:07] | Oh, oh. Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:09] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意要吓你的 |
[21:11] | I was just, uh, trying out this new invention of mine. | 我只是想试试我的新发明 |
[21:14] | I call it Sticky Fingers. | 我给它取名叫黏黏手 |
[21:17] | Or Smart Goo. | 也可以叫它小黏黏 |
[21:19] | I-I haven’t quite landed on the name yet. | 我还没想好正式的名字 |
[21:22] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[21:27] | I overheard you were looking for something… | 我听说你在找一件 |
[21:30] | special. | 很特别的东西 |
[21:31] | Ah, yes. I was hoping… | 啊 对 我在找… |
[21:34] | you’re no good. | 你坏透了 |
[21:39] | I think you’ll enjoy listening | 去三号卡座听这首歌 |
[21:42] | in booth three. | 是个不错的选择 |
[21:46] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[21:50] | Aha! | 阿哈 |
[21:58] | ♪ Cat scratch fever… ♪ | ♪ 猫抓热 ♪ |
[22:00] | This is it. Mum’s the word. | 就是这里 别告诉别人 |
[22:02] | Keep it down. Good luck. | 小声点 祝你好运 |
[22:03] | Let ’em have it, son. | 让他们瞧瞧你的厉害 孩子 |
[22:05] | Thanks, Mister… | 谢谢你… |
[22:07] | Nefario. | 内法罗先生 |
[22:09] | That’s Dr. Nefario. | 是内法罗博士 |
[22:12] | -Here, take this. -Uh… | -给你 拿着这个 -呃 |
[22:15] | If you ever get famous, remember who gave you | 如果有一天你出名了 |
[22:17] | your first gadget. | 要记得第一个助你一臂之力的人 |
[22:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:25] | ♪ Wouldn’t blame him if he said to me ♪ | ♪ 我不会怪他 如果他对我说 ♪ |
[22:28] | ♪ You’re no good, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你是个坏蛋 行为不端 ♪ |
[22:30] | ♪ You’re no good… ♪ | ♪ 你是个坏蛋 ♪ |
[22:31] | Try backwards. | 试下倒放 |
[22:38] | VOICE Welcome to the Vicious Six. | 欢迎来到邪恶六人组的基地 |
[22:41] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[22:43] | That is pretty… Whoa! | 这也太…啊 |
[22:56] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[23:03] | Everybody here for the interview? | 大家都是来面试的吗 |
[23:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:09] | So, what do you guys got going on later? | 大家伙面试之后都有什么计划吗 |
[23:11] | Are you up to no good? | 是不是准备去干点坏事 |
[23:12] | You gonna get into some mischief? | 打算去哪捣乱 |
[23:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:19] | Send the first one in. | 放第一个人进来吧 |
[23:22] | They’re ready to see you, Mr. Gru. | 你可以去面试了 格鲁先生 |
[23:24] | Oh, good. | 哦 好的 |
[23:26] | Great. | 太好了 |
[23:27] | Oh… | 呃 |
[23:59] | Distinguished villains, | 各位尊敬的坏蛋们 |
[24:02] | my name is Gru. | 我叫格鲁 |
[24:04] | I feel like I’m talking too loud | 我说话声音好像太大了 |
[24:07] | even though our proximity | 但实际上 咱们距离这么近 |
[24:10] | doesn’t require this kind of volume. | 根本不需要我喊得这么大声 |
[24:18] | If you told me when I was ten | 如果你告诉十岁的我 |
[24:20] | that I would have the chance to fill the shoes | 我能有机会接任我最最喜欢的坏蛋 |
[24:23] | of my favorite villain ever, | 威酷魔王 |
[24:25] | Wild Knuckles, I would say, | 成为坏蛋六人组的一员 |
[24:27] | “You got rocks in your head.” | 我会说 你脑子进水了吧 |
[24:29] | But now that I’m 11 and three quarters, | 但介于我已经十一又四分之三岁了 |
[24:32] | it makes a lot more sense. | 一切就变得合理多了 |
[24:34] | All right, who let the kid in? | 你们谁让这小屁孩来面试的 |
[24:37] | I thought he was a tiny man. | 我以为他只是个头小了点而已 |
[24:39] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是哪根筋搭错了吗 |
[24:42] | You seriously think a puny little child can be a villain? | 你不会觉得一个乳臭未干的小屁孩能成为大坏蛋吧 |
[24:46] | Um, yes. | 我能的 |
[24:48] | I-I am pretty despicable. | 我…我超级卑鄙 |
[24:50] | You don’t want to cross me. | 惹我可没好果子吃 |
[24:52] | Evil is for adults | 偷取古老的宝石 肆意搞破坏 |
[24:55] | who steal powerful ancient stones and wreak havoc. | 这些大人做的坏事 才是真正的恶行 |
[25:01] | And not for tubby little punks | 你这种毛都没长全的小屁孩 |
[25:03] | who should be at school, learning, | 应该乖乖待在学校里 好好学习 |
[25:07] | taking a recess, | 课间休息忙着打闹 |
[25:09] | sucking his thumb. | 啃着手指头喊妈妈 |
[25:11] | “Sucking his…” | 啃着手指头… |
[25:15] | Come back when you’ve done something to impress me. | 等你什么时候做出了点真正的成绩 再回来见我 |
[25:17] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[25:20] | I am Wing Man, | 我是飞行侠 |
[25:23] | the next member of the Vicious Six. | 我将成为坏蛋六人组的一员 |
[25:25] | Behold, the power of flight! | 请看 飞行的力量 |
[25:32] | All right, joke’s over. | 行了 不闹了 |
[25:34] | Showtime. | 是时候玩点真的了 |
[25:39] | This is a big one. | 这家伙块头不小啊 |
[25:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[25:44] | To the left. That’s right. | 往左一点 没错 |
[26:03] | Bring him in, bring him in, boys. | 把他拉过来 把他拉过来 伙计们 |
[26:04] | Everybody pile on! | 大家赶紧过来 |
[26:07] | He took the stone! | 他抢走了那块宝石 |
[26:10] | I’ll get him! | 我来抓住他 |
[26:16] | Lock down the building. | 封锁整栋大楼 |
[26:23] | Oh! Oh! | 嗷 嗷 |
[26:25] | -Huh? -What? -Uh… | -哈 -什么 呃 |
[26:28] | Nothing to see here. | 这里什么事也没发生 |
[26:31] | – Oh. -Oh, look at you. | -噢 -哦 瞧瞧你 |
[26:33] | Frampton Comes Alive! Nice choice. | 弗兰普顿再世 这专辑不错 好眼光 |
[26:38] | I… | 我 |
[26:39] | Just keep walking. | 赶紧走 |
[26:51] | Who the heck is that? A kid? | 那是谁 一个小屁孩 |
[26:55] | Oh, guys. | 哦 是你们 |
[26:57] | -Bello. -Mini-Boss! | -你好啊 -小老板 |
[26:59] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛 |
[27:03] | Okay, just get on. | 行吧 赶紧上来 |
[27:04] | Which way did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[27:06] | There’s that little thief! | 那个小扒手在那边 |
[27:08] | Go! Go, go, go! | 快追 快追 |
[27:09] | Split up! | 大家散开 |
[27:27] | Knock, knock. Delivery. | 咚咚咚 快递 |
[27:41] | That demon child! | 那个小魔头 |
[27:43] | Otto, take the stone back to the lair. | 奥托 把宝石带回地下室 |
[27:44] | I’ll distract them. | 我来引开他们 |
[27:46] | Go! Go, go, go! | 快走 快 快 快 |
[27:51] | Uh, uh… Ooh! | 呃 呃 哦 |
[27:56] | Oh, not now. | 噢 别掉链子 |
[27:58] | Come on, come on! | 快啊 快啊 |
[28:04] | Oh! | 噢 |
[28:18] | Yeah, baby. | 我来了 宝贝 |
[28:24] | I’ll handle this. | 我来搞定他 |
[28:31] | Hope you enjoy the rest of your short life. | 但愿你能好好享受人生最后几分钟 |
[28:34] | Please work. | 拜托 快点火 |
[28:36] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快啊 快啊 快啊 |
[28:41] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[28:51] | We’re coming for you, tiny man. | 我们会抓到你的 小不点 |
[28:54] | -Yeah! -Yeah! | -耶 -耶 |
[29:01] | Josh, pump it up. | 乔什 音量调大 |
[29:03] | Up, up, up! | 调大 大 大 |
[29:04] | ♪ All the young dudes ♪ | ♪ 所有的年轻孩子们啊 ♪ |
[29:07] | ♪ Hey, dudes ♪ | ♪ 嘿 孩子们 ♪ |
[29:08] | ♪ Carry the news… ♪ | ♪ 你们是时代的焦点 ♪ |
[29:10] | They all said the kid couldn’t be a real villain. | 他们说小孩当不了真正的坏蛋 |
[29:14] | Well… | 然而 |
[29:15] | this kid just stole something | 这个小孩刚刚从世界上 |
[29:18] | from the worst villains in the world. | 最坏的坏蛋们手中偷走了宝石 |
[29:24] | When I bring it back to them, they are going to say… | 等我把宝石带回去 他们就会说 |
[29:27] | “We have made a terrible mistake. | “我们犯了个大错 |
[29:31] | Please join us. Please, Gru.” | 请你加入我们吧 格鲁 求你了” |
[29:33] | And I will say, “Yes! | 然后我就会说 那好吧 |
[29:36] | I will be the newest member of the Vicious Six.” | 我会成为坏蛋六人组里最年轻的成员 |
[29:40] | Now all I need is Otto. | 现在就等奥托来了 |
[29:43] | Where is Otto? | 他在哪 |
[29:45] | Uh, uh, Otto le come-ay. | 呃 啊 奥托快到了 |
[29:46] | No, not “Otto le come-ay.” | 不不不 我不要奥托快到了 |
[29:48] | He needs to “come-ay” now. | 他必须立刻马上到 |
[29:55] | -Otto! -Mini-Boss! | -奥托 -小老板 |
[29:56] | There you are. | 你回来啦 |
[29:59] | Ah. You got it? | 东西还在吧 |
[30:04] | Is this… Are you pulling on my legs right now? | 这是… 你在开玩笑吗 |
[30:08] | Otto, where is the stone? | 奥托 宝石在哪里 |
[30:10] | Le scone? Ah, si, le scone. | 宝石 啊 对 宝石 |
[30:13] | Ooh… | 噢 |
[30:31] | Over there. | 在这 |
[30:35] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[30:49] | Oh. | 哇 |
[31:02] | Mi amor. Mi amor. | 我的宝贝 我的宝贝 |
[31:04] | I… love… you. | 我好爱你 |
[31:23] | Huh? | 嗯哼 |
[31:25] | Did you just trade my future | 你是不是用我的远大前程 |
[31:29] | for a Pet Rock?! | 换来了一个宠物石 |
[31:31] | Uh… si? | 啊 是的 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[31:35] | Otto, where was this birthday party? | 奥托 这个生日派对在哪 |
[31:38] | Uh, uh… | 啊 啊 |
[31:42] | This is unacceptable. Unacceptable! | 真是难以置信 不可理喻 |
[31:45] | I told you guys that you weren’t ready | 我早就说过你们还没准备好 |
[31:47] | for the big leagues, and you have proven me correct. | 不能加入大联盟 真是不出所料 |
[31:52] | All you do is mess everything up. | 你们只会搞砸一切 |
[31:55] | Up? Pump it up! | 搞 搞起来 |
[31:57] | ♪ Do a little dance… ♪ | ♪ 跳一支舞 ♪ |
[32:00] | No play-a musica! Ah! | 不是放音乐 啊 |
[32:04] | My mom was right. | 我妈是对的 |
[32:06] | You do not belong here. | 你们不属于这里 |
[32:08] | You’re fired! | 你们被炒鱿鱼了 |
[32:12] | I’m going to find that stone. | 我会找到那个宝石的 |
[32:15] | When I get home, you all better be gone. | 我回来之前 你们赶紧收拾好东西走人 |
[32:17] | Mini-Boss… | 小老板 |
[32:18] | And, Otto, close your yapper! | 还有 奥托 别再废话了 |
[32:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[32:24] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[32:26] | Si, si. | 在 |
[32:27] | ♪ I’ll say goodbye to love ♪ | ♪ 再见了 我的爱情 ♪ |
[32:31] | ♪ No one ever cared if I should live or die… ♪ | ♪ 没有人关心过我是否存在 ♪ |
[32:35] | Uh, Gru. | 格鲁 |
[32:37] | Por favor. Por favor. | 拜托了 别走 |
[32:39] | ♪ Time and time again… ♪ | ♪ 一次又一次 ♪ |
[32:40] | Kevin, no. | 凯文 不行 |
[32:42] | I will be better off on my own. | 我还是一个人更合适 |
[32:44] | ♪ And all I know of love is how to live without it ♪ | ♪ 我只知道生活与爱 似乎像冤家路窄 ♪ |
[32:49] | ♪ I just can’t seem to find it ♪ | ♪ 苦苦寻觅 却无法得到 ♪ |
[32:54] | ♪ So I’ve made my mind up ♪ | ♪ 所以我下定决心 ♪ |
[32:56] | ♪ I must live my life alone ♪ | ♪ 孤独终老 ♪ |
[33:00] | ♪ And though it’s not the easy way ♪ | ♪ 这条路并不好走 ♪ |
[33:02] | ♪ I guess I’ve always known ♪ | ♪ 我一直清楚这点 ♪ |
[33:05] | ♪ I’d say goodbye to love ♪ | ♪ 那也要说再见 我的爱 ♪ |
[33:09] | ♪ There are no tomorrows ♪ | ♪ 我的心 ♪ |
[33:12] | ♪ For this heart of mine… ♪ | ♪ 早已没有期待 ♪ |
[33:21] | ♪ And I’ll find that there is ♪ | ♪ 我会找到知己 ♪ |
[33:23] | ♪ Someone to believe in and to live for… ♪ | ♪值得信任 值得为之而活 ♪ |
[33:27] | Mini-Boss! | 小老板 |
[33:31] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[33:35] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[33:37] | I thought you’d be impressed. | 我以为你们会对我刮目相看 |
[33:38] | Could I just speak to Belle Bottom? She’ll… | 我能跟贝拉女魔头说句话吗 她会… |
[33:46] | Wild Knuckles! | 威酷魔王 |
[33:48] | Oh! Oh! | 啊 天啊 |
[33:50] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[33:52] | Wow. My favorite villain is also my kidnapper? | 天啊 我最喜欢的坏蛋居然绑架了我 |
[33:55] | This could be a great opportunity | 这是天大的好机会啊 |
[33:57] | if you don’t kill me. | 前提是你别杀了我 |
[33:59] | Shut up and give me the stone. | 闭嘴 把宝石交出来 |
[34:01] | Oh, yes, the stone. | 哦 对 宝石 |
[34:03] | Here’s the thing about that. | 说起宝石 有件事情要告诉你 |
[34:06] | Kind of a funny story. | 说来还蛮有意思 |
[34:07] | Give it to him! | 把宝石交出来 |
[34:12] | And it’s all going to go south | 事情马上就要 |
[34:15] | very quickly. | 变糟了 |
[34:20] | What the heck is this? | 这是什么破玩意 |
[34:38] | Where is it, boy? | 小屁孩 宝石在哪里 |
[34:39] | I don’t have it! I don’t have it! | 不是我拿的 不在我手里 |
[34:42] | I know you’re hiding it somewhere. | 我知道你把它藏起来了 |
[34:43] | I’m not. I’m not. I swear. | 我没有 我发誓 |
[34:45] | Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. | 我要是说谎就喝水让水呛死 吃饭让饭噎死 |
[34:48] | Don’t actually do that, though. | 我这话不是认真的 |
[34:49] | Somebody bring me a phone. | 电话拿来 |
[34:54] | Call home. | 打电话回家 |
[34:55] | It’s ransom time. | 让你家人花钱赎你 |
[34:57] | No, no, no. My mom will probably pay you to keep me! | 别别别 我妈可能会付钱让你继续绑架我 |
[35:00] | Good one. | 笑话不错 |
[35:02] | Call! | 快打 |
[35:24] | La telefono. | 电话响了 |
[35:28] | Huh? | 啊 |
[35:38] | Bello. La casa de Mini-Boss. | 你好 这里是小老板家 |
[35:39] | -Who is this? -Kevin. | -你是谁 -凯文 |
[35:41] | Kevin, uh, le Minion. | 凯文 小黄人 |
[35:42] | “Kevin le” what? | 凯文 小什么 |
[35:43] | -Le Minion. -You kidding me? | -小黄人 -认真的吗 |
[35:45] | You got henchmen? | 你还有小弟 |
[35:47] | Well, that’s the end of that. | 好吧 一切都结束了 |
[35:48] | M-Mini-Boss? | 小老板? |
[35:50] | Listen, you, bring the stone to me in San Francisco. | 听好了 你给我把宝石带到旧金山 |
[35:53] | 6830 Green Street. Got it? | 格林街6830号 听明白了吗 |
[35:56] | Now, you got two days, or you are never going to see | 给你两天时间 否则就再也见不到 |
[35:59] | your little boss again. | 你的小老板了 |
[36:02] | Bello? Bello. Aah! | 喂 喂 啊 |
[36:07] | Otto… | 奥托 |
[36:09] | Uh… | 哦 |
[36:16] | Ah! Okay, okay, okay. | 啊 好的 好的 |
[36:18] | Mm, hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[36:19] | Ah? | 啊 |
[36:28] | Otto… | 奥托 |
[36:31] | O-Okay. Si, si. | 好 我说 |
[36:41] | ♪ Hey, ho, let’s go ♪ | ♪ 嗨 我们一起出发 ♪ |
[36:44] | ♪ Hey, ho… ♪ | ♪ 嗨 吼 ♪ |
[36:45] | Otto… | 奥托 |
[36:47] | -Uh, uh, si, si. -Okay. Go, go, go. | -对 -好的 出发 |
[36:49] | ♪ They’re going through a tight wind ♪ | ♪ 他们正在穿越疾风 ♪ |
[36:52] | ♪ The kids are losing their minds… ♪ | ♪ 小鬼头们疯狂起来了 ♪ |
[36:54] | Oh? | 哦 |
[36:55] | Oh! | 哇 |
[36:57] | Oh, the stone! | 哦 你说那块宝石啊 |
[36:58] | Uh, si. | 啊 对 |
[37:01] | Gave that to my uncle. | 早就给我叔叔了 |
[37:02] | It’s more his style. | 这宝石更配他的范儿 |
[37:07] | Oh. | 啊 |
[37:17] | La-la… la stone-a! | 是…宝石啊 |
[37:19] | K-Kevin! Kevin! | 凯文 凯文 |
[37:25] | La stone-a! | 宝石啊 |
[37:29] | I told you. | 我早就说了 |
[37:31] | I don’t know where he went, you stupid Twinkies. | 我不知道他去哪了 你这个黄不拉几的笨蛋 |
[37:40] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[37:42] | Uh, pank you. Eh, bye-bye. | 谢谢你哟 拜拜 |
[37:46] | Huh? | 啊 |
[37:47] | Oh, not cool, man. | 太过分了 |
[38:01] | San Pan-pisco. Oh! | 旧金山 哦 |
[38:18] | Let’s rock and roll. | 伙计们 大干一场吧 |
[38:20] | Time to get our stone back. | 把宝石夺回来 |
[38:22] | We’re coming for you, Mr. Gru. | 格鲁先生 准备好迎接我们吧 |
[38:25] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[38:31] | Woop, woop, woop, woop, woop! | 呜呜 呜呜 呜呜 |
[38:36] | Smash! Smash! | 冲啊 冲啊 |
[38:57] | WOMAN Flight 1109 will now depart | 1109班次航班即将起飞 |
[39:00] | at gate 27B. | 请前往27B登机口登机 |
[39:02] | Ah. Bello. | 你好啊 |
[39:03] | Uh, trey ticket-as por San Pan-pisco. | 三张旧金山的机票 |
[39:06] | San Francisco? Okay. | 旧金山是吧 好的 |
[39:08] | -How will you be paying? -Ah. | -您要怎么支付呢 -啊 |
[39:09] | Uh… | 啊 |
[39:11] | No problemo. | 不用担心 |
[39:13] | Oh, great. | 真不错 |
[39:15] | You know, if you have any hair balls, | 你们要是再来点毛球 |
[39:16] | we can upgrade you to first class. | 我还能给你升到头等舱呢 |
[39:19] | Get out. | 走开 |
[39:27] | So there I was. We lost thrust in both engines, | 所以当时 我们两个引擎都失去推力了 |
[39:29] | and I had to turn back at LaGuardia. | 我只能返航拉瓜迪亚机场 |
[39:33] | Ooh-la-la. | 哇啦啦 |
[39:35] | -Hey, Sally. -Hey. | -嘿 萨莉 – 嗨 |
[39:36] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[39:37] | Ah. | 有了 |
[39:42] | ♪ I wanna fly like an eagle ♪ | ♪ 我想如雄鹰般翱翔 ♪ |
[39:46] | ♪ To the sea ♪ | ♪ 飞至广袤大海 ♪ |
[39:48] | ♪ Fly like an eagle… ♪ | ♪ 像雄鹰一样飞翔 ♪ |
[39:50] | Okay. Vamos. | 好 开始吧 |
[39:56] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[40:05] | Bello. | 你好 |
[40:06] | -Peanut? -Oh. Yes, please. | -要花生吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[40:09] | Mm. Uh, peanut. | 好的 给你 |
[40:12] | -Peanut. -Uh… | -花生来啦 -嗯 |
[40:14] | Peanut? Peanut. | 要花生吗 花生 |
[40:16] | Peanut? | 要花生吗 |
[40:18] | Hey, baby, peanut? | 嘿 宝宝 要吃花生吗 |
[40:19] | Ah? Ah? | 你要吗 要吗 |
[40:21] | Uh… aw. | 天哪 |
[40:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[40:30] | Huh? | 啊 |
[40:49] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[41:07] | Huh? | 啊 |
[41:09] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[41:15] | Uh, uh… | 呃 |
[41:16] | Ah. | 啊 |
[41:19] | Oh, bello! | 噢 你好 |
[41:20] | Bello. | 你好呀 |
[41:30] | Oh, uh… | 天哪 |
[41:34] | Ah. | 啊 |
[41:43] | You see me, you see me not. | 看得见我 看不见我 |
[41:44] | You see me, you see me not. | 看得见我 看不见我 |
[41:46] | Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. | 噢耶 |
[42:07] | No. No ha-ha. | 不 不准笑 |
[42:12] | You got real moxie, kid, stealing from the Vicious Six. | 孩子 你竟敢从坏蛋六人组那儿偷东西 胆子可真够大的 |
[42:16] | I got moxie, really? | 我胆子大 真的吗 |
[42:18] | Did I just receive a compliment from Wild Knuckles? | 我刚刚是被威酷魔王表扬了吗 |
[42:21] | Oh, all my dreams… | 天哪我所有的梦想 |
[42:23] | are coming true right now! | 都成真了! |
[42:25] | Well, it’s about to become your nightmare. | 这个嘛 这马上就要成为你的噩梦了 |
[42:27] | Welcome to my newest torture device, | 欢迎体验我的最新刑具 |
[42:30] | the Disco Inferno. | 烈焰迪斯科 |
[42:36] | Your Minions better get here by sundown tomorrow, | 你的小马仔们最好在明天日落前赶到 |
[42:39] | because if 48 hours of disco don’t kill you, | 不然就算48小时的烈焰迪斯科没要你命 |
[42:43] | the blade will. | 刀片也会了结了你 |
[42:46] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[43:00] | Stone-a! Stone-a! | 宝石 宝石啊 |
[43:01] | Stone-a! Stone-a! Stone-a! | 宝石 宝石 宝石啊 |
[43:03] | Stone-a! | 宝石 |
[43:06] | Stone-a! Stone-a! | 宝石 宝石 |
[43:09] | Stone-a! Stone-a! Stone-a! | 宝石 宝石 宝石 |
[43:12] | -Stone-a! Stone-a! -Hey! | -宝石 宝石 -嘿 |
[43:13] | Stone-a! Stone-a! | 宝石 宝石 |
[43:19] | Stone-a! Stone-a! | 宝石 宝石 |
[43:21] | Stone-a! Stone-a… | 宝石 宝石 |
[43:30] | Look-a the map-a. | 看一下地图 |
[43:33] | Gru… | 格鲁 |
[43:54] | Bello! | 你们好 |
[44:04] | Next stop, Green Street. | 下一站格林街 到了 |
[44:08] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[44:11] | Huh? | 啊 |
[44:13] | Hey, hey. Look-a. | 嘿 看啊 |
[44:19] | -Come-ay! Come-ay! | 快来 快来 |
[44:30] | ♪ More, more, more… ♪ | ♪ 更多更多… ♪ |
[44:32] | Mini-Boss. | 小老板 |
[44:38] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[44:42] | -Mini-Boss. -No, no, no. | -小老板 -不 不行 |
[44:44] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[45:01] | Uh, uh… | 呃 |
[45:06] | Okay. Go, go, go. | 好 走走走 |
[45:10] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[45:13] | Hey. Go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[45:17] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[45:18] | Hey, wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[45:22] | Bello. | 你好 |
[45:24] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[45:31] | Trespassers! | 有闯入者 |
[45:33] | Get ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[45:34] | Hey, you. Come back here! | 给我站住 |
[45:38] | Go, go! | 快跑 |
[45:48] | Kevin! Oh, okay. | 凯文 好耶 |
[46:10] | Get your little butts back here! | 给我滚回来 |
[46:18] | Okay, now, you might feel a little pinch. | 现在可能会有点痛 |
[46:29] | Got you now. | 逮到你们了 |
[46:30] | Time to break some bones. | 我要给你们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[46:40] | Any plans for the weekend? | 周末有什么安排吗 |
[46:48] | Take five deep breaths. | 先深呼吸五次 |
[46:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[46:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[46:55] | You like picking on little guys, huh? | 你们喜欢欺凌弱小 是吧 |
[46:58] | Go take a nap, old lady. | 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧 老太婆 |
[47:01] | Old lady? | 老太太 |
[47:11] | I am a master of the ancient Shaolin art of kung fu. | 我乃少林绝学功夫大师 |
[47:28] | Huh? | 哈 |
[47:35] | Ha-ha! | 嚯 哈 |
[47:47] | Get lost! | 快滚 |
[47:53] | If you come back to our place, you’re dead. | 要是在我们的地盘 你必死无疑 |
[47:57] | Uh, come-ay. | 快来 |
[48:02] | Oh, pank you. | 靴靴你 |
[48:04] | Pank you… | 靴靴你 |
[48:07] | You can thank me by going away. | 你们要是真的想谢我就走开点 |
[48:09] | I’m working. | 我在工作呢 |
[48:11] | …kung fu… | 功…夫 |
[48:13] | You want to learn kung fu? | 你想学功夫 |
[48:19] | Bello, chica. | 你好啊 美女 |
[48:21] | …kung fu por smoochie, smoochie? | 功夫换亲亲 |
[48:23] | Mm, mm. | 如何 |
[48:31] | My teaching days are over. | 我的教学生涯已经结束了 |
[48:32] | This is my life now. | 这就是我现在的生活 |
[48:40] | …kung fu para… para save-a le Mini-Boss. | 学功夫是为了救小老板 |
[48:43] | P-Por favor. | 求你了 |
[48:52] | Ai-ya. | 哎呀 |
[48:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[48:54] | I will teach you. | 我教你们 |
[49:00] | -GRU’- Hey! | 嘿 |
[49:01] | Those are not for you. | 这些不是给你吃的 |
[49:03] | Uh, excuse-a, excuse-a. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[49:04] | The name of the game is sell, sell, sell! | 这个游戏的名字叫做 卖卖 卖 |
[49:16] | ♪ Ah… ♪ | ♪ 啊… ♪ |
[49:21] | What?! | 什么鬼 |
[49:32] | Where’s Gru? | 格鲁在哪儿 |
[49:34] | Huh? How should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[49:36] | What’s with the costumes? | 这些礼服是怎么回事 |
[49:37] | Halloween was four months ago. | 万圣节已经是四个月前的事了 |
[49:39] | You look stupid. Buzz off. | 你看起来蠢极了 滚开点 |
[49:41] | Shoo! | 嘘 |
[49:42] | I’m getting my meat tenderizer. | 我要去拿我的松肉锤了 |
[49:44] | Let me help you with that, dearie. | 让我来帮你 亲爱的 |
[49:46] | GRU’- Uh-uh-uh. Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[49:48] | Now, where’s the boy? | 快说 那小子跑哪儿去了 |
[49:52] | Oh, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意要吓你的 |
[49:54] | Don’t worry. We’re not mad at him. | 别担心 我们没生他的气 |
[49:57] | We just want to… | 我们只是想 |
[49:59] | hire him. | 雇佣他 |
[50:03] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[50:05] | Wild Knuckles, San Pan-pisco. | 威酷魔王 旧金山 |
[50:07] | Wild Knuckles is alive? | 威酷魔王还没死 |
[50:09] | And working with the kid. | 而且还和孩子玩在了一起 |
[50:11] | -Hmm. -Oh. | -唔 -啊 |
[50:12] | We’re going to San Francisco. | 看来我们要去旧金山了 |
[50:14] | Let’s hit it. | 出发 |
[50:21] | You had better be paying for my roof. | 你们最好赔了我的屋顶再走 |
[50:24] | Ay, ay, ay. | 哎呀哎呀 |
[50:28] | – Ooh. -Pretty groovy, huh? | -哇 -很酷吧 |
[50:37] | We begin with a basic kick. | 我们先来学一个基本的踢腿 |
[50:39] | Now you. | 到你啦 |
[50:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:47] | No kicking. | 不学踢腿了 |
[50:48] | This is a melon hammer. It’s a weapon. | 这是流星锤 一种武器 |
[50:51] | This is Fred. He is a dummy. | 这是弗雷德 是个假人 |
[50:54] | Never underestimate a dummy. | 永远不要低估一个假人 |
[50:57] | -Ha. Dummy. -Bello, Fred. | -哈 傻人 -你好啊 弗雷德 |
[50:59] | Now attack! | 来 攻击 |
[51:08] | Stuart! Stuart! | 加油 斯图尔特 |
[51:21] | Fred. | 弗雷德加油 |
[51:23] | Doubt tells me I cannot break this wood. | 疑虑 让我无法击碎这块木板 |
[51:26] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[51:28] | But doubt exists only in the mind. | 但是 疑虑只能存在于脑海里 |
[51:30] | You know what I say to my mind? | 你知道我怎么对我的大脑说的吗 |
[51:35] | Now you. | 轮到你们了 |
[51:37] | Uh, uh… | 呃呃 |
[51:38] | -Huh? -Mm-hmm. | -嗯 -好吧 |
[51:46] | Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. | 哎 凯文啊 凯文 |
[52:07] | Okay. Clearly, we are not ready for philosophy. | 好吧 内功心法 你们是不会有什么造诣了 |
[52:10] | Let’s just train. | 我们来直接实战训练 |
[52:21] | ♪ A-won’t you take me to ♪ | ♪ 你不带我去 ♪ |
[52:21] | Ho, hey! Ho, hey! | 嚯 嘿 嚯 嘿 |
[52:24] | ♪ Funkytown… ♪ | ♪ 舞动之城吗 ♪ |
[52:24] | Ooh! Ho, hey! | 嚯 嘿 |
[52:27] | Oh, whoa, whoa, okay, okay, okay. | 啊 好的 好的 好的 |
[52:33] | ♪ Town ♪ | ♪ 舞动之城 ♪ |
[52:33] | Yeah! | 呀 |
[52:35] | ♪ Won’t you take me to ♪ | ♪ 你不带我去 ♪ |
[52:35] | Yeah! | 呀 |
[52:37] | ♪ Funkytown… ♪ | ♪ 舞动之城吗 ♪ |
[52:37] | Hoo! Ha! Hoo! Ha! | 嚯哈嚯哈 |
[52:41] | Hoo! | 嚯 |
[52:48] | -Huh? -Rest up. | -嗯 -今天就到这了 |
[52:49] | Tomorrow’s going to be even worse. | 明天会更辛苦 |
[52:53] | What, you’re quitting? | 什么 你们要退出 |
[52:55] | I told you, when I get that stone, | 我说过的 只要我拿到那块宝石 |
[52:58] | we’re gonna be unstoppable. | 我们就无敌了 |
[52:59] | I have had enough! | 我真受够了 |
[53:01] | There’s nothing sadder than an aging villain. | 人老”恶”衰的老坏蛋真可悲啊 |
[53:04] | So long, old man! | 后会无期 老混蛋 |
[53:06] | Guys, come on. | 别走 伙计们 |
[53:07] | We’re a team. | 我们可是一个团队 |
[53:14] | ♪ More, more, more ♪ | ♪ 更多 更多 更多一点 ♪ |
[53:16] | ♪ How do you like… ♪ | ♪ 你觉得呢 ♪ |
[53:18] | ♪ How do you like it? ♪ | ♪ 你觉得呢 ♪ |
[53:19] | ♪ How do you like… ♪ | ♪ 你觉得呢 ♪ |
[53:21] | Is this heaven? | 我上天堂了吗 |
[53:23] | I just had to fire my henchmen. | 我刚刚炒了我的马仔 |
[53:25] | You know why? ‘Cause they weren’t getting the job done. | 你知道为什么吗 因为他们没有完成任务 |
[53:28] | Okay, I’m just gonna untie you now | 我现在给你解绑 |
[53:30] | because I-I, uh… | 因为我 |
[53:32] | I-I need you to do some stuff for me around the house. | 我需要你帮我做点家务活儿 |
[53:35] | And it might be, you know, uh, kind of nice to have a… | 而且 如果能稍微陪伴我一下 |
[53:38] | a little company around here. | 就更好了 |
[53:40] | Oh. Oh, yeah. | 哦 好的 |
[53:41] | Two villains just doing some chores. | 两个坏蛋沦落到做家务了 |
[53:45] | Who knows what kind of trouble we could get into? | 我们能给自己找点什么麻烦 谁有想法 |
[53:49] | What’s that? That’s your evil chuckle? | 刚刚那是什么 你练的反派笑声吗 |
[53:52] | -Obviously. -Well, it stinks. | -当然啦 -真烦人 |
[53:54] | You sound like a clown who swallowed a kazoo. | 你听起来像是个把卡祖笛吞下去了的小丑 |
[53:57] | Really? Well, you look like a wizard | 真的吗 你看起来像是 |
[53:59] | going through an end-of-life crisis. | 一个垂垂老矣的巫师 |
[54:01] | Easy there, Don Rickles. | 滚进去 唐·里克斯 |
[54:04] | Who’s Don Rickles? | 唐·里克斯是谁 |
[54:08] | Stone-a. | 宝石啊 |
[54:11] | Stone-a. | 宝石啊 |
[54:16] | Stone-a! | 宝石啊 |
[54:20] | Stone-a… | 宝石啊 |
[54:27] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[54:30] | Ah, I thought we lost you there for a minute. | 刚刚差点以为你不行了 |
[54:32] | Hey, chill, chill, ch-chill, ch… | 嘿 冷静 冷静 冷静点 |
[54:36] | Hey, you want to try this on, little dude? | 你想要试试这条项链吗 小兄弟 |
[54:41] | La stone-a! | 得到宝石啦 |
[54:43] | Hey, hey, hey, soul brother, where you jettin’ off to? | 嘿 小老弟 你要去哪里 |
[54:45] | …San Pan-pisco. | 旧金山 |
[54:48] | Ha! Frisco disco! | 哈 旧金山 |
[54:50] | -Wow. -It’s your lucky day, kid. | -哇哦 -你今天走运了 孩子 |
[54:52] | I’m headed up the coast. | 我正要去那 |
[54:53] | I could drop you off on the way. | 我可以顺路把你捎过去 |
[54:55] | Yee-haw! | 呀嘿 |
[55:03] | …la stone-a! | 就是这个宝石呀 |
[55:06] | Oh, look-a! | 哦 看呀 |
[55:14] | Huh? Hey. | 哈嘿 |
[55:41] | Start with the pool. | 从打扫泳池开始 |
[55:43] | This place has got to be spick-and-span. | 给我打扫得一尘不染 |
[55:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[55:46] | You look like the overcooked turkey | 你晒得就像我妈在感恩节 |
[55:47] | my mom makes on Thanksgiving. | 烤糊了的火鸡 |
[55:51] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[55:52] | Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention, | 哦对了 我忘记说了 |
[55:55] | the pool is filled with my pet crocodiles. | 泳池里都是我的宠物鳄鱼 |
[56:00] | Yeah, well, well, doesn’t scare me. | 好吧 好吧 我才不怕呢 |
[56:06] | Be careful. I can’t have you lose an arm, | 小心点 我可不想让你没了胳膊 |
[56:08] | because I need you to change some light bulbs after this. | 一会儿还需要你换几个灯泡呢 |
[56:11] | Here, let me show you how it’s done. | 看着 我来教教你怎么做 |
[56:16] | Betsy, knock it off. | 贝琪 不许这样 |
[56:18] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[56:20] | Whoa! Oh, no. | 喔 哦不 |
[56:24] | Marvin, no, no. Stop that. | 马文 不 停下来 |
[56:29] | Whoa. Help! Oh, no. | 喔啊 救命 哦不 |
[56:31] | The net! | 把抄网伸过来! |
[56:34] | I got you! I got you! | 我拉住你了 拉住你了 |
[56:36] | I don’t got you. | 我没拉住你 |
[56:42] | Take my hand. | 拉住我的手 |
[56:43] | Whoa. Whoa. | 喔哦 |
[56:46] | I got you! | 我抓住你了 |
[56:57] | You could’ve run, but you… but you didn’t. | 你本来能一走了之 但是你没有 |
[57:00] | I told you, you are my favorite villain in the world. | 我跟你说过 你是我全世界最喜欢的坏蛋 |
[57:04] | I could not let you get eaten by crocodiles. | 我不能让你被鳄鱼吃掉 |
[57:08] | Even though that would’ve been kind of cool to watch. | 虽然说那个场面应该挺酷的 |
[57:11] | So… so you want to be a great villain, huh? | 所以你真想成为一个出色的坏蛋吗 |
[57:15] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 我一直都非常想 |
[57:18] | You want, uh… I don’t know, you want me… | 你愿不愿意… 比如说听我 |
[57:21] | you want me to teach you a thing or two? | 教你点东西 |
[57:23] | Mm-hmm-hmm! | 嗯嗯嗯 |
[57:26] | MASTER CHOW Many fighters have asked me, | 许多习武之人都问过我 |
[57:29] | how did I become a great master? | 我是如何成为一代宗师的 |
[57:33] | Hey, look-a! | 嘿 看呐 |
[57:44] | Even the smallest of us are capable of great things. | 哪怕是最渺小的个体 也可以成就大事 |
[57:49] | You just dig down deep, | 你只需要深入挖掘自己 |
[57:51] | find your inner beast, and… | 找到自己内心深处的猛兽 之后… |
[57:59] | Uh… gesundheit? | 你还好嘛 |
[58:02] | Now you try. | 轮到你们了 |
[58:04] | Uh… | 呃 |
[58:20] | Find your inner beast! | 找到心中的猛兽 |
[58:24] | Stop this kick. | 防住我这一脚 |
[58:32] | We have a lot more work to do. | 要学的还有很多 |
[59:35] | Eh? Eh? | 呃 呃 |
[59:44] | Kevin, Stuart and Bob, you are ready. | 凯文 斯图尔特 鲍勃 你们出师了 |
[59:52] | No, no, no, no, no! | 等会 等会 |
[59:54] | Ready for your junior kung fu achievement badges. | 你们的功夫入门奖章还没拿呢 |
[59:57] | They’re dead. | 死定了 |
[1:00:05] | First rule of heists: always stay in character. | 抢劫守则一 永远保持角色 |
[1:00:08] | Got it, Grandpa. | 明白 爷爷 |
[1:00:13] | Say, do you mind if we use the john? | 您好 我们想用一下卫生间 |
[1:00:15] | Poindexter here can’t hold it in till we get home. | 波因德克斯特有点内急 憋不到回家了 |
[1:00:18] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[1:00:32] | The Bank of Evil. | 邪恶银行 |
[1:00:46] | It’s showtime, kid. | 看着点 孩子 |
[1:00:48] | Follow my lead, and don’t forget your cue. | 跟着我 别忘了你的任务 |
[1:00:53] | Hello. I, uh… I just need to cash this. | 你好 我要换一下零钱 |
[1:00:55] | Oh, wowie zowie! What a big bank. | 我的天啊 好大一个银行 |
[1:00:58] | How many security guards are in here? | 这儿有多少保安啊 |
[1:01:01] | Who’s this little guy? | 这小孩是谁 |
[1:01:02] | Well, that’s my grandson, who still has not learned | 是我还不懂事的孙子 |
[1:01:05] | that children should be seen and not heard. | 还没学会乖乖听话少出声 |
[1:01:08] | Kids. | 小孩子嘛 |
[1:01:10] | I actually have a son of my own. | 我自己也有个小孩 |
[1:01:12] | He looks weird. | 他长得真奇怪 |
[1:01:14] | Oh, don’t listen to him. | 别听他瞎说 |
[1:01:16] | Your son is very, uh, cute. | 你儿子真可爱 |
[1:01:21] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[1:01:25] | Oh, help! I’m seeing a white light. | 救救我 我眼前有白光 |
[1:01:28] | Helen, I’m coming for ya! | 海伦 我来找你了 |
[1:01:34] | Helen, I’m coming for ya. | 海伦 我来找你了 |
[1:01:37] | Oh. Help! | 救我 |
[1:01:38] | Help my-my pop-pop! | 救救我爷爷 |
[1:01:41] | Somebody help him! | 来人啊 |
[1:01:45] | My grandpa! | 救我爷爷 |
[1:01:46] | We need a doctor! | 找医生来 |
[1:01:47] | This is the big one. | 我病还挺重的 |
[1:01:49] | -Whoa! – Oh. | -哦 -不 |
[1:01:53] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:01:55] | It’s the sweet sound of angels. | 是天使那甜美的声音 |
[1:01:58] | Help! | 救我 |
[1:02:00] | Do something! | 快做些什么 |
[1:02:02] | My life is flashing before my eyes. | 我的生命在流逝 |
[1:02:17] | No, no, no. The other way. | 不不不 另一个方向 |
[1:02:19] | The other way. | 另一个方向 |
[1:02:24] | All right, everyone stand back. | 好了 所有人退后 |
[1:02:28] | -Clear! -No, wait a minute. Wait. | -准备 -不 等一下 |
[1:02:33] | Don’t give up on me now, buddy. | 挺住啊 伙计 |
[1:02:35] | No, no, no, I’m feeling better. | 不 不用了 我感觉好多了 |
[1:02:36] | Clear! | 准备 |
[1:02:39] | Maximum charge. | 最大电量 |
[1:02:41] | -Clear! -Thank you. | -准备 -谢谢你 |
[1:02:43] | You saved my grandpa. | 你救了我爷爷 |
[1:02:45] | Uh, did we… did we do the heist? | 我们抢劫了这里吗 |
[1:02:49] | Grandpas say the darndest things. | 我爷爷在说糊涂话 |
[1:02:52] | -You dropped these. -Um… | -你掉了这个 -额 |
[1:02:58] | Look what I got! | 看我拿到了什么 |
[1:03:00] | Hey. Not bad. | 嘿 还不错嘛 |
[1:03:02] | Not bad at all. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:03:03] | We make a good team. | 我俩真是好搭档 |
[1:03:05] | We do? | 我们是吗 |
[1:03:06] | Oh, yeah. Hey, we got to keep at it. | 哦 当然 嘿我们得继续联手 |
[1:03:08] | Wait till you see what I’m gonna teach you next. | 看看我接下来要教你什么 |
[1:03:11] | I cannot wait. | 我已经迫不及待了 |
[1:03:13] | Oh, this is gonna be fun. | 哦 接下来会很有意思的 |
[1:03:20] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[1:03:42] | Yoo-hoo. Mini-Boss. | 哟呼 小老板 |
[1:03:45] | Okay, Stuart… | 准备 斯图尔特 |
[1:03:47] | Bob… | 鲍勃 |
[1:03:48] | Time to strike! | 准备出击 |
[1:03:54] | -Mini-Boss! -Yoo-hoo. | -小老板 -哟呼 |
[1:04:21] | Aah! They’re not here. | 啊 他们不在这 |
[1:04:23] | Fan out and find them. | 分头去找 |
[1:04:41] | Something big’s going down in Frisco. | 旧金山出大事了 |
[1:04:43] | Look-a. Ooh. | 看 哦 |
[1:04:53] | – Whoo, there it is. – Whoa. | -呼 到了 -哇 |
[1:04:59] | It’s been one heck of a ride, little man. | 真是段难忘的旅程呢 小老弟 |
[1:05:01] | Ah, dude. | 啊 兄弟 |
[1:05:04] | You know, I’m gonna miss you. | 我肯定会想你的 |
[1:05:07] | Hey, soul brother, good luck! | 嘿 好兄弟 祝你好运 |
[1:05:18] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:05:25] | Oh… | 噢 |
[1:05:28] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[1:05:33] | My friend, you’re now | 朋友 你现在 |
[1:05:34] | gonna learn from the old school. | 得开始学点经典坏蛋使坏法 |
[1:05:42] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:06:01] | I can’t believe they did this to me! | 没想到他们会这么对我 |
[1:06:04] | I-I taught them everything they know! | 他们所有本领都是我教的 |
[1:06:07] | We were a team! | 我们本该是一个团队的 |
[1:06:10] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[1:06:15] | Hey, you are a great bad guy, | 你是个很不错的坏蛋 |
[1:06:19] | and they are stupid idiots. | 而他们是一群蠢蛋 |
[1:06:21] | Only dream I ever had | 我一直梦想着 |
[1:06:23] | was doing bad stuff with my buddies. | 能和我的好兄弟们一起干坏事 |
[1:06:26] | Now look at me: old, alone. | 瞧瞧现在的我 又老又孤独 |
[1:06:30] | Well, you are old, | 你确实老了 |
[1:06:32] | but you’re not alone. | 但你并不是孤身一人 |
[1:06:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:06:39] | Listen up, buster. | 听好了 大坏蛋 |
[1:06:41] | We are starting a new team, | 我们要组建一个新队伍 |
[1:06:43] | and it’s going to be called The Terrible Twos. | 就叫 坏蛋双人组 |
[1:06:47] | We can find a better name later, | 取名字的事可以之后再说 |
[1:06:49] | but right now we’re going to find that stone | 但现在 我们要赶紧找到那块宝石 |
[1:06:52] | and show everybody that you still got it. | 让犬家知道 宝石还在你手里 |
[1:06:55] | Come on. You’re just a little kid. | 算了 你只是个小孩子 |
[1:06:58] | It’s over. Go home. | 这事到此为止 你该回家了 |
[1:07:01] | -But you said we… -Go home! | -但你刚刚还说我们… -回家去 |
[1:07:43] | Come on, come on. Let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[1:07:48] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:07:51] | Otto? | 奥托 |
[1:07:57] | Otto! | 奥托 |
[1:07:58] | -Yee-haw! -Otto! | -嘿哈 -奥托 |
[1:08:00] | Hyah! Hyah! | 嘿呀 嘿呀 |
[1:08:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:08:05] | Otto! It’s Mini-Boss! | 奥托 是我 小老板 |
[1:08:07] | Ah! Mini-Boss! | 啊 小老板 |
[1:08:11] | -Mini-Boss! -Otto! | -小老板 -奥托 |
[1:08:15] | Look-a! Look-a! | 快看 快看 |
[1:08:17] | Stone-a. | 宝石啊 |
[1:08:20] | You found the stone. | 你找到宝石了 |
[1:08:21] | Otto, I’m so proud of you. | 奥托 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:08:23] | Oh… | 哦 |
[1:08:25] | All right, we don’t have much time. | 好了 我们时间紧迫 |
[1:08:27] | -We got to get this to Wild Knuckles. -Oh, okay. | -我们得把宝石交给威酷魔王 -哦 好 |
[1:08:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:30] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:08:36] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 跑 |
[1:08:42] | Long time, no see, punk. | 真是好久不见了 小垃圾 |
[1:08:47] | I’ll take that. | 这东西归我了 |
[1:08:53] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:08:55] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[1:08:57] | -Huh? -Right there! Freeze! | -啊 -站住 不许动 |
[1:08:58] | Anti-Villain League. | 反坏蛋联盟 |
[1:09:00] | You are under arrest. | 你们被逮捕了 |
[1:09:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, everybody. | 哇 哇 列位 |
[1:09:09] | Did you forget what time it is? | 忘记现在几点了吗 |
[1:09:25] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[1:09:32] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:09:56] | Stand your ground. | 坚守阵地 |
[1:09:59] | -Look out! -Whoa! | -小心 -哇 |
[1:10:12] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, | 哦 不 不 不 |
[1:10:13] | no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 |
[1:10:16] | Where do you think you’re going? Hmm? | 你想去哪儿啊 嗯 |
[1:10:18] | You stole from us, and now you’re gonna pay! | 你偷了我们的东西 就要付出代价 |
[1:10:28] | Enjoy being torn apart. | 慢慢被撕成两半吧 |
[1:10:32] | Hey! …Mini-Boss! | 嘿 小老板 |
[1:10:34] | Guys! | 大伙儿 |
[1:10:35] | Oh. Why don’t we make this a fair fight? | 哦 我们为什么不公平竞争呢 |
[1:10:49] | Oh, you thought I was serious. | 哦 你们以为我认真的吗 |
[1:10:52] | Run! | 快跑啊 |
[1:10:58] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:03] | Hello, traitors. | 你们好啊 叛徒 |
[1:11:06] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[1:11:09] | You. | 是你 |
[1:11:11] | You can leave me for dead, | 你们可以丢下我不管 |
[1:11:12] | you can destroy everything I own, | 你们可以摧毁我的一切 |
[1:11:14] | but I will not let you hurt that kid! | 但我不会让你们伤到那个孩子 |
[1:11:17] | Oh, so you’re gonna save the kid? | 这样啊 你是想救他吗 |
[1:11:19] | Yeah, you and what army? | 行啊 你和哪支军队呢 |
[1:11:23] | This army! | 这支军队 |
[1:11:25] | Okay. This army. | 好 那就和这支军队 |
[1:12:28] | MASTER CHOW Dig down deep. | 洞察自己的内心 |
[1:12:31] | Find your inner beast. | 包 找到心中的猛兽 |
[1:13:10] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:13:51] | Otto! | 奥托 |
[1:13:53] | Hurry! Faster! | 快点 再快点 |
[1:13:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:06] | Got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[1:14:12] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:14:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:37] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 |
[1:14:39] | Destroy the kid. | 干掉那个小孩儿 |
[1:14:59] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:02] | Hey, hey. How does it feel to be beaten | 嗨 被一个小胖崽子打败 |
[1:15:05] | by a tubby little punk? | 的感觉怎么样 |
[1:15:11] | You guys were amazing! | 你们太棒了 |
[1:15:14] | The kung fuwhere did that come from? | 在哪学的功夫啊 |
[1:15:16] | Obviously, you guys are rehired. | 而且你们被返聘啦 |
[1:15:21] | -Oh. -Stuart! | -哦 -斯图尔特 |
[1:15:42] | It’s all yours, sir. | 这个是你的了 先生 |
[1:15:45] | Where do you want it? | 你想把它放在哪 |
[1:15:47] | Can you feel this, sir? Right here. | 先生 你能感觉到吗 就是这 |
[1:15:49] | Oh, no. | 天呐 |
[1:15:51] | Wild Knuckles. | 威酷魔王 |
[1:15:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:15:57] | Y-You’re gonna be okay, right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:15:59] | Don’t worry about me, kid. | 别担心我 孩子 |
[1:16:02] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[1:16:03] | Finally. | 终于 |
[1:16:05] | You’re going away for a long, long time. | 你要蹲很久 很久的监狱了 |
[1:16:08] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t bet on it. | 那可不一定 |
[1:16:12] | No. | 不要 |
[1:16:13] | See you soon, kiddo. | 一会儿见 孩子 |
[1:16:20] | Ooh-la-la. | 哎呀呀 |
[1:16:51] | Wild Knuckles was my favorite villain. | 威酷魔王是我最崇拜的坏蛋 |
[1:16:56] | We didn’t have much time together, | 我们相处没多长时间 |
[1:16:59] | but the time we did have, | 但是能和他在一起相处 |
[1:17:01] | I’m so grateful for. | 我很高兴 |
[1:17:04] | I’ve been thinking about how you won’t see me grow up | 很遗憾 你没法看着我长大 |
[1:17:07] | or be there for all the terrible things | 也没办法看到 |
[1:17:09] | that I’m going to do. | 我将来干出的坏事 |
[1:17:12] | And believe me, there are gonna be | 而且我还能干 |
[1:17:14] | some awful things. | 不少很坏的坏事 |
[1:17:26] | But I’m going to make you proud. | 我会让你自豪的 |
[1:17:28] | I’m going to be the best villain ever | 因为有你 |
[1:17:31] | because of you. | 我会成为史上最好的坏蛋 |
[1:17:33] | Because you taught me what matters. | 因为你教会了我什么最重要 |
[1:17:37] | You can’t do anything alone. | 做事不能单打独斗 |
[1:17:41] | Find your tribe, | 找到属于你的组织 |
[1:17:43] | and never, ever let them go. | 并且永远不要离开他们 |
[1:17:47] | Otto? | 奥托 |
[1:17:49] | Si. | 是 |
[1:18:34] | You better stay out of trouble, kid. | 你最好别惹麻烦 小子 |
[1:18:37] | I will lead a good and honest life. | 我一定会遵纪守法诚实守信的 |
[1:18:43] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[1:18:45] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:18:48] | You just blew my mind. | 你真的让我大吃一惊 |
[1:18:50] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:18:53] | I cannot wait to fake my own death | 我也想让自己假死 |
[1:18:55] | to avoid the authorities. | 避开警察的追捕了 |
[1:18:57] | Shoot for the moon, kid. | 努力实现你的目标吧 孩子 |
[1:18:59] | Shoot for the moon. | 努力 |
[1:19:02] | See you later, suckers! | 再见了 白痴 |
[1:19:07] | ♪ You can’t always get what you want ♪ | ♪ 你不可能总是得偿所愿 ♪ |
[1:19:11] | ♪ You can’t always get what you want ♪ | ♪ 你不可能总是得偿所愿 ♪ |
[1:19:15] | ♪ You can’t always get what you want ♪ | ♪ 你不可能永远得偿所愿 ♪ |
[1:19:20] | ♪ But if you try sometime ♪ | ♪ 但只要你足够努力 ♪ |
[1:19:22] | ♪ You just might find, you just might find ♪ | ♪ 你就会发现 你就会发现 ♪ |
[1:19:25] | ♪ You get what you need ♪ | ♪ 你要的都已经拥有 ♪ |
[1:19:28] | ♪ Ah, yeah ♪ | ♪ 啊 耶 ♪ |
[1:19:30] | ♪ Ah, yeah… ♪ | ♪ 啊 耶 ♪ |
[1:19:36] | Sorry, we’re closed. | 不好意思 我们打烊了 |
[1:19:38] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:19:39] | I just wanted to thank you for this. | 我就是想对你发明的这个东西表示感谢 |
[1:19:42] | Worked like a charm. | 太好用了 |
[1:19:44] | All right, let me cut to the chase here. | 好吧 那我就直说了 |
[1:19:46] | I need a genius mad scientist. | 我非常需要一个疯狂的天才科学家 |
[1:19:48] | You want to come work for me? | 你可以来给我工作吗 |
[1:19:50] | No, I am done with villainy. | 不了 我已经不想再干坏事犯罪的行当了 |
[1:19:52] | Off to happier horizons. | 我要去过更幸福的生活了 |
[1:19:55] | Goodbye, little chap. | 再见 小伙子 |
[1:19:57] | Por favor. | 拜托你啦 |
[1:20:09] | Oh, all right, all right. | 噢 行了 行了 |
[1:20:12] | Fine. Stop with the face. | 别可怜兮兮地看着我 |
[1:20:14] | I’m in. | 我入伙了 |
[1:20:16] | Want to see something cool? | 想不想看点劲爆的 |
[1:20:25] | Oh! Are you kidding me? | 噢 不是吧 |
[1:20:35] | Big Boss! Big Boss! Big Boss! Big Boss! | 大老板 |
[1:20:38] | “Big Boss.” I like that. | “大老板”我喜欢这个称呼 |
[1:20:45] | ♪ We can make it further ♪ | ♪ 我们能更进一步 ♪ |
[1:20:46] | ♪ We running and don’t look back ♪ | ♪ 我们一路向前绝不回头 ♪ |
[1:20:49] | ♪ It’s a light at the end of the tunnel ♪ | ♪ 若你按部就班 ♪ |
[1:20:51] | ♪ If you stay on track ♪ | ♪ 才能看到隧道尽头的光芒 ♪ |
[1:20:54] | ♪ But I know any minute ♪ | ♪ 可我知道 ♪ |
[1:20:55] | ♪ When your fingers turn it up like snap ♪ | ♪ 创造光芒对你来说易如反掌 ♪ |
[1:20:57] | ♪ So hard to lose like that ♪ | ♪ 怎会轻易失败 ♪ |
[1:20:59] | ♪ Hey, let’s do it ♪ | ♪ 嘿 动手做吧 ♪ |
[1:21:01] | ♪ All around the world ♪ | ♪ 在世界的每个角落 ♪ |
[1:21:04] | ♪ We gotta turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 我们要让阳光闪耀 ♪ |
[1:21:06] | ♪ We gotta turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 我们要让阳光闪耀 ♪ |
[1:21:08] | ♪ Think about it ♪ | ♪ 想象一下吧 ♪ |
[1:21:10] | ♪ All the boys and girls ♪ | ♪ 所有男孩女孩 ♪ |
[1:21:13] | ♪ You gotta turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 你们要让阳光闪耀 ♪ |
[1:21:15] | ♪ You gotta turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 你们要让阳光闪耀 ♪ |
[1:21:17] | ♪ Said it’s been a long night, long night ♪ | ♪ 人们说这是个漫漫长夜 ♪ |
[1:21:22] | ♪ Waiting for the light, waiting for the light ♪ | ♪ 等待阳光 等待阳光 ♪ |
[1:21:25] | ♪ Let’s do it ♪ | ♪ 动手做吧 ♪ |
[1:21:27] | ♪ All around the world ♪ | ♪ 在世界的每个角落 ♪ |
[1:21:30] | ♪ We gotta turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 我们要让阳光闪耀 ♪ |
[1:21:32] | ♪ We gotta turn it up ♪ | ♪ 我们要让阳光闪耀 ♪ |
[1:21:34] | ♪ Make it hard to lose like that ♪ | ♪ 努力不要失败 ♪ |
[1:21:36] | ♪ If this weather makes you frown ♪ | ♪ 如果长夜让你眉头紧皱 ♪ |
[1:21:39] | ♪ And some people get you down ♪ | ♪ 一些人让你消沉沮丧 ♪ |
[1:21:43] | ♪ Remember ♪ | ♪ 请记住 ♪ |
[1:21:44] | ♪ Love, like sound ♪ | ♪ 爱就像音乐 ♪ |
[1:21:48] | ♪ It’s better when it’s loud ♪ | ♪ 声音越大才越好 ♪ |
[1:21:52] | ♪ And if there’s no song inside ♪ | ♪ 若你的心中没有歌声 ♪ |
[1:21:57] | ♪ We can bring the light together ♪ | ♪ 我们可以一起创造光芒 ♪ |
[1:22:02] | ♪ Day or night ♪ | ♪ 无论白天黑夜 ♪ |
[1:22:06] | ♪ We’re shining from inside ♪ | ♪ 我们的心中充满阳光 ♪ |
[1:22:10] | ♪ Turn up the, turn it up ♪ | ♪ 创造阳光 创造阳光 ♪ |
[1:22:13] | ♪ Turn up the, turn it up ♪ | ♪ 创造阳光 创造阳光 ♪ |
[1:22:15] | ♪ Turn up the, turn it up ♪ | ♪ 创造阳光 创造阳光 ♪ |
[1:22:17] | ♪ Turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 创造阳光 创造阳光 ♪ |
[1:22:19] | ♪ Turn up the, turn it up ♪ | ♪ 创造阳光 创造阳光 ♪ |
[1:22:21] | ♪ Turn up the, turn it up ♪ | ♪ 创造阳光 创造阳光 ♪ |
[1:22:23] | ♪ Turn up the, turn it up ♪ | ♪ 创造阳光 创造阳光 ♪ |
[1:22:26] | ♪ Turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 创造阳光 ♪ |
[1:22:28] | ♪ All around the world ♪ | ♪ 在世界的每个角落 ♪ |
[1:22:31] | ♪ We gotta turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 我们要让阳光闪耀 ♪ |
[1:22:34] | ♪ We gotta turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 我们要让阳光闪耀 ♪ |
[1:22:36] | ♪ Think about it ♪ | ♪ 想象一下吧 ♪ |
[1:22:37] | ♪ All the boys and girls ♪ | ♪ 所有男孩女孩 ♪ |
[1:22:40] | ♪ You gotta turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 你们要让阳光闪耀 ♪ |
[1:22:42] | ♪ You gotta turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 你要让阳光满满 ♪ |
[1:22:44] | ♪ Said it’s been a | ♪ 看这长夜漫漫 ♪ |
[1:22:46] | ♪ All around the world ♪ | ♪ 整介世界 ♪ |
[1:22:49] | ♪ We gotta turn up the sunshine ♪ | ♪ 我们要让阳光满满 ♪ |
[1:22:51] | ♪ We gotta turn it up ♪ | ♪ 我们要开心起来 ♪ |
[1:22:53] | ♪ Make it hard to lose like that. ♪ | ♪ 这样很难不成功 ♪ |
[1:23:06] | ♪ Gotta make a move to a town that’s right for me ♪ | ♪ 搬到时尚都市去 那是我的专属 ♪ |
[1:23:14] | ♪ Time to keep me movin’ ♪ | ♪ 是时候跳跃起来 ♪ |
[1:23:16] | ♪ Keep me groovin’ with some energy ♪ | ♪ 激情舞动 ♪ |
[1:23:21] | ♪ Well, I talk about it, talk about it ♪ | ♪ 说个不停 聊个不停 ♪ |
[1:23:24] | ♪ Talk about it, talk about it ♪ | ♪ 说个不停 聊个不停 ♪ |
[1:23:30] | ♪ Talk about it, talk about it, talk about movin’ ♪ | ♪ 说个不停 聊介不停 舞动不停 ♪ |
[1:23:38] | ♪ Gotta move on ♪ | ♪ 舞动不停 ♪ |
[1:23:42] | ♪ Gotta move on ♪ | ♪ 舞动不停 ♪ |
[1:23:46] | ♪ Gotta move on ♪ | ♪ 舞动不停 ♪ |
[1:24:02] | ♪ Won’t you take me to ♪ | ♪ 为何不去 ♪ |
[1:24:04] | ♪ Funkytown ♪ | ♪ 放克之城 ♪ |
[1:24:06] | ♪ Won’t you take me to ♪ | ♪ 为何不去 ♪ |
[1:24:08] | ♪ Funkytown ♪ | ♪ 放克之城 ♪ |
[1:24:10] | ♪ Won’t you take me to ♪ | ♪ 为何不去少 ♪ |
[1:24:12] | ♪ Funkytown ♪ | ♪ 放克之城 ♪ |
[1:24:14] | ♪ Won’t you take me to ♪ | ♪ 为何不去 ♪ |
[1:24:16] | ♪ Funkytown ♪ | ♪ 放克之城 ♪ |
[1:24:49] | ♪ Won’t you take me to ♪ | ♪ 为何不去 ♪ |
[1:24:52] | ♪ Funkytown ♪ | ♪ 放克之城 ♪ |
[1:24:54] | ♪ Won’t you take me to ♪ | ♪ 为何不去 ♪ |
[1:24:55] | ♪ Funkytown ♪ | ♪ 放克之城 ♪ |
[1:24:57] | ♪ Won’t you take me to ♪ | ♪ 为何不去 ♪ |
[1:24:59] | ♪ Funkytown ♪ | ♪ 放克之城 ♪ |
[1:25:01] | ♪ Won’t you take me to ♪ | ♪ 为何不去 ♪ |
[1:25:03] | ♪ Funkytown. ♪ | ♪ 放克之城 ♪ |
[1:25:17] | ♪ Feeling better ♪ | ♪ 心情变好了 ♪ |
[1:25:19] | ♪ Now that we’re through ♪ | ♪ 既然已经分手 ♪ |
[1:25:21] | ♪ Feeling better ’cause I’m over you ♪ | ♪ 心情变好了 因为我已忘记你 ♪ |
[1:25:25] | ♪ I learned my lesson, and it left a scar ♪ | ♪ 你给我上了一课 留下伤疤 ♪ |
[1:25:30] | ♪ Now I see how you really are ♪ | ♪ 现在才看清你是谁 ♪ |
[1:25:34] | ♪ You’re no good, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 你环透了 ♪ |
[1:25:36] | ♪ You’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:25:38] | ♪ Baby, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:25:41] | ♪ I’m gonna say it again ♪ | ♪ 我要再说遍 ♪ |
[1:25:43] | ♪ You’re no good, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:25:46] | ♪ You’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:25:47] | ♪ Baby, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:25:53] | ♪ I broke a heart that’s gentle and true ♪ | ♪ 我破碎的心 温柔且诚恳 ♪ |
[1:25:57] | ♪ Well, I broke a heart over someone like you ♪ | ♪ 我竟然为你心碎 ♪ |
[1:26:02] | ♪ I’ll beg his forgiveness on bended knee ♪ | ♪ 跪地求饶 ♪ |
[1:26:07] | ♪ I wouldn’t blame him if he said to me ♪ | ♪ 我不会责怪他 如果他说少 ♪ |
[1:26:11] | ♪ You’re no good, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:26:13] | ♪ You’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:26:15] | ♪ Baby, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:26:18] | ♪ I’m gonna say it again ♪ | ♪ 我要再说一遍 ♪ |
[1:26:20] | ♪ You’re no good, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 尔坏透了 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:26:22] | ♪ You’re no good ♪ | ♪ 小你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:26:24] | ♪ Baby, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:26:45] | ♪ I’m turning you down, baby, and I’m going my way ♪ | ♪ 告诉你 宝贝 我要走自己的路 ♪ |
[1:26:50] | ♪ Forget about you, baby, ’cause I’m leaving to stay ♪ | ♪ 忘记你 宝贝 我要彻底离开你 ♪ |
[1:26:54] | ♪ You’re no good, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:26:56] | ♪ You’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:26:58] | ♪ Baby, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你环透了 ♪ |
[1:27:01] | ♪ I’m gonna say it again ♪ | ♪ 我要再说遍 ♪ |
[1:27:03] | ♪ You’re no good, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:27:06] | ♪ You’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:27:07] | ♪ Baby, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:27:10] | ♪ Oh, oh, no ♪ | ♪ 哦 哦 不 ♪ |
[1:27:12] | ♪ You’re no good, you’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:27:15] | ♪ You’re no good ♪ | ♪ 你坏透了 ♪ |
[1:27:16] | ♪ Baby, you’re no good. ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你坏透了 ♪ |