英文名称:Miss Conception
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 禁止用於任何商業盈利行為 歡迎登錄人人美劇論壇交流 下載 在線觀看 www.YYETS.net | |
[01:21] | George. | 喬治 |
[01:25] | Georgie | 喬治 |
[01:29] | George | 喬治 |
[01:34] | Georgie | 喬治 |
[01:44] | Shit | 操 |
[01:50] | Georgina, phone | 喬治娜 電話 |
[01:52] | Georgina | 喬治娜 |
[01:53] | What? what’s the matter? | 怎麼了 什麼事情? |
[01:55] | The phone is ringing sweetheart. | 電話響了 親愛的 |
[01:57] | I think it’s for you | 我覺得是找你的 |
[02:07] | Right I’ll get it | 好吧 我來接 |
[02:13] | What’s the point of having an answerphone | 如果你不開電話答錄機的話 |
[02:15] | If you don’t even switch it on | 買來又有什麼意義呢 |
[02:19] | Oh shit! | 我靠 |
[02:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:24] | Daniel, hi all right, what’s happened? okay, calm… | 丹尼爾 你好 發生什麼事了? 冷靜… |
[02:29] | Oh, that’s great news mm | 真是天大的喜訊啊 |
[02:35] | How how is she? | 她怎麼樣 |
[02:40] | Er, no, god, no, I’m really glad you woke me up to tell me that m mm | 不 我的天 不 我真的很高興你因為這個把我吵醒 |
[02:45] | Right well er… I guess we’ll um | 好的 我們會的 |
[02:48] | We’ll see you both er see the three of you soon. | 我們很快會來看你們倆 不 你們三的 |
[02:51] | Yeah er er | 好的 |
[02:53] | Okay well, well done you two bye | 好的 你們倆棒極了 再見 |
[02:58] | Rebecca’s had her baby | 麗貝卡生寶寶了 |
[03:00] | Yes the, the baby has finally arrived | 是的 寶寶終於生下來了 |
[03:02] | So, is it a boy or a girl? | 是男孩還是女孩? |
[03:04] | Er, hair, weight? | 髮色 多重? |
[03:06] | Um, they didn’t say | 他們沒說 |
[03:07] | Name? does it have a name? | 叫什麼名字? 取名字了嗎 |
[03:10] | Anything eye color? | 眼睛是什麼顏色的? |
[03:13] | Eyes eyes it’s got eyes | 眼睛 眼睛 寶寶有眼睛的 |
[03:15] | God, I hope it’s got eyes | 天哪 我希望寶寶長眼睛了 |
[03:21] | Your sister had a baby. a brand new little baby! | 你妹妹生寶寶了 一個全新的小生命 |
[03:25] | Get dressed | 穿好衣服 |
[03:27] | Are you mad? it’s dark out there | 你瘋了嗎 外面還黑著呢 |
[03:29] | We need a present | 我們要買禮物 |
[03:30] | It’s the middle of the night | 現在還是深夜呢 |
[03:32] | We need a present | 我們要買禮物 |
[03:33] | Ok, I will go to the 24 hour garage | 好吧 我會去24小時便利店的 |
[03:35] | Good plan get it 20 bensons and a a twix | 送20個菲傭和特趣巧克力不錯 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1297个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:172个,六级词汇:94个,GRE词汇:102个,托福词汇:149个,考研词汇:205个,专四词汇:148个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:417个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:38] | Your sister had a baby a teeny, tiny baby | 你妹妹生了個小不點 |
[03:41] | I know, my darling it’s lovely | 我知道小孩子是很可愛的 親愛的 |
[03:48] | I’ll go to town with mum in the morning for the present | 早上我會和媽媽一起去鎮上買禮物的 |
[03:51] | Good plan | 好主意 |
[03:58] | Aren’t you excited, just a little? | 難道你不興奮嗎 哪怕是一點點 |
[04:00] | Well, um, now you come to mention it, | 是你主動提的哦 |
[04:09] | Ooh, miss salt! | 索特小姐 |
[04:10] | Can you imagine what it’s like to hold your very own little baby? | 你能想像抱著自己寶寶的感覺嗎 |
[04:16] | Not really | 不能 |
[04:23] | Do we have to? | 一定要戴嗎 |
[04:25] | Yeah | 是的 |
[04:35] | I wish you weren’t going. | 我希望你不要去 |
[04:36] | It’s only for a couple of nights | 就幾天啦 |
[04:38] | What time is robert coming? | 羅伯特什麼時候回來的? |
[04:40] | He’s not alexandra | 不是他 是亞歷山德拉 |
[04:41] | Alexandra? that’s a pretty name | 亞歷山德拉? 多可愛的名字啊 |
[04:44] | She’s a failed fashion student or a model or something | 她是個失敗的時尚學生或者說是模特之類的 |
[04:47] | A model? | 模特? |
[04:49] | You know. one of those annoying daddy’s rich girls | 你知道的 就是那種有個煩人老爸的千金 |
[04:51] | Who always gets bailed out. and as daddy is our major financier… | 她經常出資 因為她老爸是我們的主要贊助商 |
[04:55] | She’s going to newcastle with you? | 她和你一起去紐卡斯爾? |
[04:57] | No, no I island, next week | 不 下個星期 去個小島 |
[04:59] | What? | 什麼 |
[05:00] | Oh god, they’re here | 我的天 他們來了 |
[05:02] | Couldn’t you work with someone unattractive? | 你就不能和其貌不揚的人一起工作嗎 |
[05:04] | Don’t worry, darling, she’s not my type | 別擔心 親愛的 我不喜歡她這種類型的 |
[05:07] | She looks a bit like a russian tennis player a male one | 她長得有點像俄國的網球選手 男的 |
[05:11] | Love you. | 我愛你 |
[05:13] | Yeah, me too! | 我也是 |
[05:42] | Hey brian she’s here. | 布萊恩 她來了 |
[05:44] | Your girlfriend’s here ,brian. | 你女朋友來了 布萊恩 |
[05:49] | Morning jim. | 早上好 吉姆 |
[05:51] | Morning boss. | 老闆 早上好 |
[05:57] | Morning, brian | 布萊恩 早上好 |
[06:01] | Morning, boss | 老闆 早上好 |
[06:02] | How’s it going? | 怎麼樣 |
[06:04] | Everything’s fine from where I’m standing | 我在的地方一切都好 |
[06:06] | Tell the rest of the village people I don’t want to be disturbed | 告訴其他人別來打攪我 |
[06:09] | I have a lot of work and I need to get my head down | 我有很多事情要做 我需要安靜 |
[06:12] | Well, you don’t have to but if you insist | 其實你不必這麼辛苦的 除非你堅持 |
[06:18] | Hey brian-o watch your hernia. | 布萊恩 當心得疝氣 |
[06:20] | can someone give brian a hand? looks like he’s struggling | 誰來給布萊恩幫個忙? 他看上去很辛苦 |
[06:23] | No, I’m fine | 不 我很好 |
[06:25] | Too heavy for you? | 太重了嗎 |
[06:30] | You big girl’s blouse. | 你女朋友的大衣服 |
[06:45] | Mum! | 媽媽 |
[06:46] | Hello! | 你好 |
[06:48] | Hello! | 你好 |
[06:52] | You look so good how are you? | 你氣色不錯 最近怎麼樣 |
[06:56] | I’m fine | 很好啊 |
[06:58] | Oh, my goodness this looks a bit grand | 我的天 這裡真氣派 |
[07:02] | It’s exciting | 真叫人興奮 |
[07:03] | I should think it’s very pricey | 這裡的東西肯定很貴 |
[07:09] | Now, darling, don’t get carried away | 親愛的 別眼花繚亂了哦 |
[07:16] | Holy… | 我的… |
[07:17] | Shit! | 天! |
[07:26] | Hello | 你好 |
[07:35] | Oh, look, little dragonflies | 看 小蜻蜓 |
[07:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:41] | Your biological clock is ticking | 你的生物鐘象鐘錶一樣在滴答流逝 |
[07:44] | And you can’t turn it back. | 你無法撥回 |
[07:46] | But for some women this issue may be of even greater concern | 但有些女人得對這方面更關注點 |
[07:51] | And for those women doctor dupompe | 對那些女人來說 杜旁彼醫生是 |
[07:54] | Is the leading physician in the field of infertility. | 不孕不育領域最好的醫師 |
[07:57] | The early menopause can affect as many | 最早的絕經期甚至會出現在34歲這麼年輕的女性身上 |
[08:01] | As one in every four women even as young as 34. | 概率為25% |
[08:06] | Just like poor old harriet | 就像年老可憐的哈里特 |
[08:08] | Auntie harry? hairy harry? I thought she was just a lesbian | 哈里阿姨? 長鬍子的哈里? 我還以為她是個同性戀呢 |
[08:12] | Come here darling! | 過來 親愛的 |
[08:14] | That harriet. she always had problems down below. | 是哈里特 她是不能生育的 |
[08:18] | Dr dupompe could be your hope in a barren world. | 杜旁彼醫生是你不孕不育的希望 |
[08:22] | Symptoms include weight gain | 不孕不育的癥狀包括體重的增加 |
[08:26] | Headaches changes in body odor | 頭痛病變成了體臭 |
[08:30] | And an increase in facial hair. | 還有長鬍子 |
[08:34] | If it wasn’t for doctor dupompe | 多虧了杜旁彼醫生 |
[08:36] | I would have remained childless. | 我才有了寶寶 |
[08:38] | To put your mind at rest why not visit us | 為了讓自己安心 為什麼不來找我們 |
[08:42] | At dupompe fertility care. we care. | 來杜旁彼不孕不育醫療中心 我們會悉心照料你 |
[08:50] | I’ll take it | 我要了 |
[08:51] | It’s 150 pounds! | 這可要150英鎊啊 |
[08:53] | Wrap it up | 包起來 |
[09:03] | Come on, we’re going to be late | 快點 我們要遲到了 |
[09:05] | Calm down it’s just over there | 別激動 就在那裡啦 |
[09:09] | Oh darling please slow down. | 親愛的 走慢點 |
[09:14] | So, arabella has found me the most fabulous new guru | 阿拉貝拉是我找到的最好的人生導師 |
[09:19] | Who is going to change my life, and I have an appointment with her | 這會改變我的人生的 我和她有個約會 |
[09:22] | Today at three o’clock so, think I’ll make it? or should I call her? | 就今天三點 我想我能去得了 或者給她打個電話? |
[09:27] | Alright, I’ll just call her | 好吧 我給她打個電話吧 |
[09:29] | Darling, you know I’m there for you, | 親愛的 你知道我會陪你去 |
[09:30] | But couldn’t you have waited for zak came back? | 但你就不能等扎克回來? |
[09:33] | I’m 33 years old, and early menopause runs in my family | 我已經33歲了 過早就絕經的情況在我們家族出現過 |
[09:36] | My mum is a good catholic, I’m an only child, | 我媽媽是個虔誠的天主教徒 她就生了我一個 |
[09:38] | And auntie harry has a mustache do the maths! | 而哈里阿姨還長了鬍子 你自己算算吧 |
[09:41] | Look, I’ve had five periods last year five out of a possible 12 | 聽著 我去年才來了5次大姨媽 而不是12次 |
[09:45] | Alright | 好吧 |
[09:46] | Not another word | 別再廢話了 |
[09:54] | Hello dupompe fertility clinic. | 你好 這裡杜旁彼不孕不育門診部 |
[09:57] | Hope you’re not as sterile as this room | 希望你不要像這個房間裡的人一樣稀少(指不孕) |
[10:00] | How kind remind me again why you’re here | 你真是好極了 再次提醒我你來這裡的原因 |
[10:05] | What does zak think about all of this anyway? | 那麼對於這些扎克是怎麼想的 |
[10:09] | Oh, brilliant | 太聰明了 |
[10:12] | Look, he’s working really hard, I don’t want to worry him | 聽著 他工作很辛苦 我不想讓他擔心 |
[10:15] | And you know he gets funny about women’s bits and babies | 他覺得女人懷孕和生孩子是很滑稽的事情 |
[10:19] | Darling, you’re going to scare the living daylights out of him | 親愛的 你會把他嚇得魂飛魄散的 |
[10:22] | I want a baby more than anything | 為了寶寶 我在所不惜 |
[10:24] | I know it’s a hideous concept to you but could you, for once just | 我知道你可能想不通 但是你能不能就這一次 |
[10:27] | Be nice and supportive and agree with everything I say? | 支持並且同意我說的一切? |
[10:32] | Hello? yes of course. | 你好 好的 |
[10:34] | Miss salt please. | 索特小姐 請進 |
[10:40] | And this is my best friend clem. | 這是我最好的朋友克萊姆 |
[10:43] | Hello to miss clem | 你好 克萊姆小姐 |
[10:44] | Who looks like a very healthy young lady | 你看起來很年輕很健康 |
[10:51] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice | 感謝你百忙之中接見我 |
[10:54] | It’s always a pleasure to see young women | 我總是很榮幸見那些對不孕不育 |
[10:56] | Who take their fertility health seriously. | 很關注的年輕女性 |
[11:00] | Miss clem do you have des enfants’? | 克萊姆你有孩子了嗎 |
[11:03] | What, me? no not even des’ goldfish | 什麼 我? 我連條金魚都沒有 |
[11:07] | I don’t want to ruin my physique | 我可不想毀了我的身材 |
[11:09] | Such a pity no? so | 多可惜啊 那麼 |
[11:11] | Down to business, yes? | 回到正事 好嗎 |
[11:13] | Yes | 好 |
[11:15] | Now, laparoscopy is a very light surgery | 腹腔鏡檢查是個非常小的手術 |
[11:22] | There is no scars whatsoever | 是不會留下疤痕的 |
[11:25] | It’s just a little peek at the ovaries | 只是看一下你的卵巢 |
[11:28] | Well, it should be free, then | 這個應該是免費的吧 |
[11:30] | Thank you, clem when will we know that everything is okay? | 謝謝 克萊姆 我們什麼時候能知道一切都好? |
[11:33] | Soon enough well, I’m sure a healthy young lady like you | 很快的 我肯定像你這樣年輕健康的女性 |
[11:37] | Has nothing to worry about okay? shall we get started? | 是沒什麼好擔心的 是嗎 我們可以開始了嗎 |
[11:43] | Your best, best friend can come back for you in about three hours | 你最最要好的朋友可以3小時後來看你 |
[11:50] | Right good luck | 好吧 祝你好運 |
[11:56] | And no funny business I’m a lawyer | 還有 放規矩點 我是律師 |
[12:06] | Nurse prepare five milligrams to start with. | 護士 準備好5毫克藥物 |
[12:08] | Yes doctor. | 好的 |
[12:10] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[12:15] | Calm down miss salt. | 別緊張 索特小姐 |
[12:17] | We’ll just put you into a twilight sleep. | 我們只把你半麻醉了 |
[12:45] | Hello! | 你好 |
[12:46] | I’m glad you’re back | 真高興你回來了 |
[12:50] | We’re going to a party at your sister’s house for the baby | 我們要去參加你妹妹為寶寶舉辦的派對 |
[12:53] | What? now? you are joking? | 什麼 現在? 開玩笑吧 |
[12:57] | Okay, okay | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:10] | Don’t wind daniel up about his chelsea tractor ‘ | 別亂擰丹尼爾的切爾西拖拉機 |
[13:13] | Don’t get pissed and do the crap joke | 別發火 還有別說那些爛笑話 |
[13:15] | that’s not crap jokes The elephant is very funny | 那不是爛笑話 大象是很有趣的 |
[13:17] | In front of your mother? | 在你媽面前? |
[13:18] | And at least pretend you’re interested in the baby | 至少你得表現出你對寶寶很感興趣 |
[13:21] | Okay! | 好 |
[13:25] | Hello | 你好 |
[13:26] | Hello, darling | 你好 親愛的 |
[13:28] | congratulations | 恭喜 |
[13:33] | Eyes it’s got eyes two of them told you | 眼睛 我告訴過你 她有眼睛的 |
[13:36] | They generally come with eyes | 寶寶生下來都有眼睛的 |
[13:39] | Cor it’s got a kind of squidged up face | 她臉上有個地方很軟 |
[13:43] | As well it’s all sort of squidgy just there | 就在那裡 |
[13:47] | How nice of you to point out the squidginess | 你能指出那個軟軟的地方真不錯 |
[13:50] | But ‘it’ is a she your niece, arabella | 可”它”是你的侄女 阿拉貝拉 |
[13:55] | Oh it’s not… it’s not doing a shit is it? | 她不會…她不會是在拉屎吧 |
[14:01] | No, she’s yawning | 不 她在打哈欠呢 |
[14:06] | She’s so beautiful, look at her | 看她多漂亮啊 |
[14:08] | Yeah god love her. | 真是美女坯子啊 |
[14:10] | Is there any, um…? | 這裡有…? |
[14:15] | Can l…? | 我能…? |
[14:16] | Have her? by all means | 抱抱她? 你一定得抱抱她 |
[14:18] | I lost all feeling in my left arm 20 minutes ago | 20分鐘前我的左手就麻了 |
[14:22] | Hello | 你好 |
[14:24] | It’s not good for my nether regions | 在一個地方坐得太久的話 |
[14:26] | To be sitting in the one place for too long. | 對我來說真是人間地獄 |
[14:28] | Jesus christ, what is that?! | 天那 這是什麼 |
[14:32] | That’s me it’s what’s called a belly cast | 那是我大肚子時候的雕塑 |
[14:38] | God that’s amazing. | 天哪 真是不可思議 |
[14:40] | It took forever. | 它會永久保存下去的 |
[14:56] | It’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[14:57] | I wasn’t keen at first | 剛開始我也不是很熱情 |
[15:00] | But I’m really glad that daniel | 但讓我很開心的是 |
[15:01] | Persuaded me to get it done. | 丹尼爾鼓勵我完成它 |
[15:03] | There you go don’t touch it | 來吧 別碰它 |
[15:06] | It’s a perfect reminder of a precious time. | 這個雕塑見證了我的寶貴時光 |
[15:09] | And a constant reminder of why I have stretch marks | 也見證了為什麼我有妊娠紋 |
[15:13] | It’s a small price to pay | 這很值得啊 |
[15:20] | My poor belly. | 我可憐的肚子 |
[15:23] | I didn’t that wasn’t… | 我沒有 這不是… |
[15:29] | That was… right that was… | 這是…這是… |
[15:33] | What you doing? | 看你做的好事 |
[15:33] | Sorry. | 對不起 |
[15:36] | Well, don’t walk off like that, I mean, | 我說 別這樣走了 |
[15:38] | Someone is gonna have to clear it up | 總得有人打掃一下 |
[15:43] | Kids! | 孩子啊! |
[15:48] | Well, that didn’t go too badly | 不算太糟吧 |
[15:50] | That was you, wasn’t it? | 這就是你的德性 不是嗎 |
[15:52] | What? that little boy was running around… | 什麼 是那個小男孩在跑來跑去… |
[15:57] | You smashed your sister’s sculpture | 是你打碎了你妹妹的雕塑 |
[15:59] | Yeah | 是的 |
[16:01] | It’s bad enough you broke it, but you blame a three year-old | 打碎它已經很糟糕了 你還要賴在3歲大的孩子身上 |
[16:03] | I’m sorry | 對不起 |
[16:05] | You couldn’t care less | 你一點都不在意 |
[16:06] | Well, you know… | 你知道… |
[16:08] | Exactly how could I ever think you’d be responsible enough to be a father? | 正確點來說 我怎麼可能認為你是個負責任的父親? |
[16:12] | Overreaction! | 反應過度了! |
[16:13] | What’s the point? | 你是什麼意思? |
[16:22] | Rebecca is looking well, isn’t she… darling? | 麗貝卡看上去很好 不是嗎 親愛的? |
[16:28] | Yes | 好吧 |
[16:32] | Bizarrely, this baby lark seems to suit her | 奇怪的是 她和孩子相處的倒挺好 |
[16:34] | Why would the concept of a baby suiting someone be so bizarre to you? | 為什麼和孩子相處好的人對你來說都那麼奇怪呢 |
[16:39] | I’m just saying my sister is doing well | 我只是說我妹妹做得很好 |
[16:41] | Strange that she’s three years younger but much more mature | 奇怪的是 她比你小3歲卻比你成熟多了 |
[16:44] | That’s your opinion | 這是你的想法 |
[16:46] | You’ve won every prize possible for your documentaries | 你已經為你的紀錄片贏得許多獎項了 |
[16:49] | What more do you need to prove before you’re ready? | 你還想在你做好準備之前幹什麼 |
[16:51] | You can’t keep avoiding the issue. just tell me why do you hate… | 你不能一直抗拒這件事情 告訴我你為什麼討厭… |
[16:55] | I do not hate babies! okay? | 我不討厭小孩子 知道嗎 |
[16:57] | How’d you know I was gonna say “babies”? | 你怎麼知道我要說”孩子”? |
[16:59] | Stop the car. | 停車 |
[17:02] | No I’m not gonna stop the car. | 不 我才不停車呢 |
[17:03] | It’s all about you, isn’t it? | 這就是你的嘴臉 不是嗎 |
[17:05] | What about what makes me happy? | 那些要讓我幸福的話呢 |
[17:07] | All right then. | 好吧 |
[17:09] | Good! | 很好 |
[17:10] | Idiot! | 白癡 |
[17:13] | Georgina, get back in the car, you’re being ridiculous | 喬治娜 回到車裡 你真是無理取鬧 |
[17:17] | All right, we’ll talk | 好吧 我們聊聊 |
[17:19] | I don’t wanna talk to a babyaphobe | 我不會和一個患有孩子恐懼癥的人說話的 |
[17:22] | If you won’t give me what I need, | 如果你給不了我想要的 |
[17:24] | Then I’ll find someone else who will | 我就去找其他人 |
[17:26] | You mark my words | 給我記住了 |
[17:33] | Where you going? | 你要上哪兒啊 |
[17:45] | Fuck sake | 他媽的 |
[17:48] | Fuck off! | 他媽的 |
[18:01] | You can stay here as long as it takes | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[18:04] | Yeah, thanks, mate | 謝了 哥們 |
[18:06] | Just give her a couple of days, she’ll calm down | 給她點時間 她會冷靜下來的 |
[18:09] | You know what they’re like. | 你知道這像什麼嗎 |
[18:13] | Women. | 像女人 |
[18:15] | Yes, women | 是的 女人啊 |
[18:20] | Who would have them? | 誰會要她們? |
[18:21] | Me. | 我 |
[18:22] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[18:22] | And you | 還有你 |
[18:24] | If she’d let you back in your flat… which she won’t | 假如她不讓你回公寓 |
[18:28] | Well… just leave her to sweat it out | 那就讓她自個兒苦熬吧 |
[18:30] | I’ll be back from I island in a couple of weeks she’ll be all over me | 幾州後等我從愛爾蘭回來 她的氣就會消了 |
[18:33] | You should never have put the words “hate” and “baby” in the same sentence | 永遠不要在同一句話裡說”討厭”和”孩子” |
[18:40] | Big mistake? | 大錯誤? |
[18:41] | She’s not getting any younger is she? | 她不再年輕了 是嗎 |
[18:44] | No she’s not a spring chicken | 是的 她已經不年輕了 |
[18:49] | And in my experience, when they hit a certain age, | 按照我的經驗來講 當女人們到了一定的年紀 |
[18:53] | They get funny about babies and shite | 她們會對孩子感興趣的 |
[18:56] | Bloody biological clock | 可惡的生物鐘 |
[19:04] | You know what, benny boy? you’re right | 你知道嗎 小子 你是對的 |
[19:07] | I fancy just chilling here, sinking a couple of beers… | 我還是在這裡冷靜地想想 喝點啤酒… |
[19:11] | Watch some shit on the telly | 看看垃圾電視吧 |
[19:14] | Just you and me couple of big men having some big man fun | 就你和我 兩個大男人 有著大男人的樂趣 |
[19:19] | Zak. too gay. | 太同志了 扎克 |
[19:24] | Yeah, it was a bit, wasn’t it? sorry | 是有點 抱歉 |
[19:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:56] | Miss salt? | 索特小姐嗎 |
[19:58] | Dr dupompe would like to see you. | 杜旁彼想見你 |
[20:00] | Yes, I’ll be there | 好 我馬上來 |
[20:03] | Bollocks! | 胡說! |
[20:16] | A woman is born with a definitive number of ova | 女人生下來就有著一定數量的卵子 |
[20:22] | And then the shop | 接著 卵巢 |
[20:25] | Shuts. | 就不排卵了 |
[20:28] | But I have some left? | 我還有卵子嗎 |
[20:31] | Madame I can see only one ovum on the right. | 太太 我只能在右邊看到唯一的一顆卵子 |
[20:37] | Now you have two weeks before you ovulate | 現在你還有2個禮拜就要排卵了 |
[20:42] | And then… | 然後… |
[20:44] | It’s bye-bye baby, hello mustache | 永遠不會有孩子了 大鬍子 |
[20:47] | Clem! so when exactly do I ovulate? | 克萊姆! 我哪天會排卵? |
[20:54] | The 22nd, | 22號 |
[20:56] | 23rd 24th and 25th. | 23號 24號 還有25號 |
[20:58] | Oh, the 25th is my birthday | 25號是我生日 |
[21:00] | Then a baby shall be your gift. | 那孩子將是你的生日禮物 |
[21:02] | Now, for these four days, | 在這四天裡 |
[21:05] | You will need to spend every second with your husband. | 你必須時刻和你老公待在一起 |
[21:10] | I don’t have a husband | 我還沒老公呢 |
[21:11] | Your boyfriend? | 那男朋友呢 |
[21:13] | No, there’s no-one | 也沒有 |
[21:16] | Can’t you just take it out | 你就不能把卵子取出來 |
[21:19] | And put it in a lovely little container | 然後放進一個小容器裡面 |
[21:22] | And cryogenically freeze it for later? | 冷凍起來以便以後使用? |
[21:24] | Madame it’s not a sorbet. | 太太 這不是雪糕 |
[21:29] | May I suggest…? | 我可以建議…? |
[21:35] | Sperm? I don’t want sperm, I want a baby | 精子? 我不要精子 我要寶寶 |
[21:53] | Hello! | 你好 |
[21:55] | How are you? | 你怎麼樣 |
[21:58] | Are you okay? | 你好嗎 |
[21:59] | It’s terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[22:02] | Really, really bad what’s happened | 真的真的太糟糕了 |
[22:05] | Well, what? | 怎麼了 |
[22:06] | I spoke to my guru last night | 昨晚我和我導師談了一下 |
[22:08] | Says that I can’t eat chocolate anymore | 她說我再也不能吃巧克力了 |
[22:11] | That it’s blocking all my chakras. | 這簡直要了我的命 |
[22:14] | It’s just so hard for me to imagine. | 我都不敢想像 |
[22:17] | So… that’s it | 就這些 |
[22:20] | For the rest of my life no chocolate ever | 我的下半輩子再也沒巧克力了 |
[22:27] | Do you have the same chocolate chakra thing? | 你也有和不能吃巧克力一樣糟糕的事情嗎 |
[22:34] | I have this weird recurring nightmare, where I wake up, | 我有個不斷重複的噩夢 每當我醒來 |
[22:37] | And I’m old and hairy and alone | 我是個長著鬍鬚的孤獨老女人 |
[22:40] | And I’m actually living my nightmare | 我正生活在噩夢之中 |
[22:43] | I ordered starters because I thought you might be peckish. | 我猜你們應該都餓了 所以點了一些吃的 |
[22:47] | Listen, you’re not hairy or old, you’re beautiful | 聽我說 你不是患多毛癥的老女人 你漂亮極了 |
[22:50] | Thank you | 謝謝 |
[22:59] | I need more than one egg! | 我要很多蛋(卵子)! |
[23:04] | You can have mine, if you like | 如果你不介意的話 我的也給你好了 |
[23:06] | Darling, she’s only got one egg left, down there | 親愛的 她體內只剩下一隻蛋了 |
[23:13] | One ovum left. | 一顆卵子 |
[23:15] | What, you mean… | 什麼 你是說… |
[23:16] | Yes. | 沒錯 |
[23:18] | Oh god. just the one? oh… | 天啊 只剩下一顆? |
[23:22] | That’s bad, isn’t it? is that bad? | 真是不幸 糟透了吧 |
[23:26] | Listen listen | 聽著 聽著 |
[23:28] | Remember when we were 14 and the dentist said you needed braces? | 還記得我們14歲的時候 牙醫說你需要矯正牙齒的事嗎 |
[23:32] | We said that we were going to go get 10 second opinions | 我們決定要再另外咨詢10個牙醫 |
[23:35] | And we did go get ten second opinions and | 後來我們真的看了10個牙醫 |
[23:39] | All the dentists said that you needed braces | 雖然他們都認為你的牙齒需要矯正 |
[23:41] | We don’t have time for second opinions | 我們沒有時間再去看別的醫生了 |
[23:43] | I’ve got two weeks, I’ve only got the one egg left just one! | 我只剩下兩周的時間 還有我只剩下一顆卵子 就一顆! |
[23:51] | Right yeah u m… | 說的也是… |
[23:56] | I prefer the red to the london stock | 我覺得紅磚要比倫敦磚好 |
[23:58] | But the red is 1 p more. | 但是這個紅磚貴了1磅 |
[24:01] | It’s your choice boss. | 你作主了 老闆 |
[24:03] | This is the local one | 這是本地生產的磚頭 |
[24:07] | H mm that one | 這個吧 |
[24:10] | No, that one | 不 這個 |
[24:11] | No, er, that one hang on a sec | 不 還是這個 稍等一下 |
[24:15] | Right | 好的 |
[24:22] | Alexandra, can you get that please? | 亞歷山德拉 幫我聽一下電話好嗎 |
[24:41] | Wait right there | 在這裡等我 |
[24:48] | It wasn’t important. | 不是什麼重要電話 |
[24:50] | Let me know if georgina calls | 如果是喬治娜打來的 請告訴我 |
[24:51] | I thought you guys broke up | 我還以為你們分手了呢 |
[25:06] | Georgina, I just need… | 喬治娜 我正要… |
[25:07] | We’ll do it later john, out, I’m in a hurry | 晚一點再說吧 約翰 讓開 我趕時間 |
[25:54] | Good morning | 早上好 |
[25:55] | I wondered… | 請問可以告訴… |
[25:56] | Hi! alexandra | 你好 我是亞歷山德拉 |
[25:58] | Hi nice to meet you | 你好 很高興見到你 |
[26:01] | Is zak solomon in? | 扎克·所羅門在嗎 |
[26:03] | And you are… | 請問你是… |
[26:04] | Georgina his… friend | 喬治娜 他的…朋友 |
[26:07] | Funny. he’s not mentioned you. | 奇怪了 他沒有跟我提起過你 |
[26:09] | Really? oh is he here? | 真的嗎 他現在在嗎 |
[26:13] | Zakkie? you just missed him | 扎克? 他剛剛走了 |
[26:15] | He left for Ireland this morning | 他今天早上去愛爾蘭了 |
[26:17] | He wasn’t supposed to leave till tomorrow! | 他不是明天才去嗎 |
[26:20] | Last minute change he said he just couldn’t wait to get away | 後來他改了 他說他迫不及待要離開這裡了 |
[26:24] | You know how impulsive zakkie is | 你也知道 他是個急性子 |
[26:27] | There must be some way of contacting him it’s really urgent | 我真的有急事 請問有什麼方法可以聯繫到他嗎 |
[26:30] | His cell phone doesn’t work on the island sorry | 真抱歉 他的電話在愛爾蘭那裡打不通 |
[26:33] | There must be some way to contact him? | 但是總有辦法能聯絡他的吧 |
[26:36] | I’ll be joining him tomorrow, so leave it with me | 我幫你轉告好了 我明天去那裡和他會合 |
[26:39] | I’ll tell him to call… who are you again? | 我會叫他打電話給…可以再告訴我一次你的名字嗎 |
[26:43] | Georgina! can you write it down? | 喬治娜 你可以記下來嗎 |
[26:45] | He’s booked us this quaint little b & b in the middle of nowhere | 他在一個很偏的地方為我們訂了一個小而精緻的早餐加住宿旅館 |
[26:48] | Maybe that’ll have a land line | 或許那裡會有陸上電話 |
[26:50] | No running water or heating, mind you | 不過那裡倒是沒有自來水和暖氣 |
[26:54] | Just each other… for warmth | 只有我們兩人…互相取暖 |
[26:59] | Are you and zak…? | 你和扎克是…? |
[27:00] | Hello daddy? | 你好啊 爸爸 |
[27:01] | It was really nice to meet you, geraldine | 真的很開心見到你 傑拉爾丁 |
[27:05] | Daddy, I need more allowance for my trip | 爸爸 我還要一些零用錢去旅行 |
[27:09] | Yes to Ireland. oh really? I’m so excited! | 是的 去愛爾蘭 真的嗎 我真是太興奮了 |
[28:02] | You’re probably just working too hard | 或許你真的工作太辛苦了 |
[28:06] | Why don’t you take a holiday with olem? find somewhere nice | 為什麼不和克萊姆找個好地方去度假? |
[28:10] | Go and have some fun | 放鬆一下 享樂一番 |
[28:12] | Holidays are for happy people who want to spend quality time with their loved ones | 度假是為幸福的人和愛人一起分享美好時光而準備的 |
[28:20] | Hello! how’s my favorite lady? | 好啊 親愛的女士 你好嗎 |
[28:24] | Hello, darling | 你好 親愛的 |
[28:25] | Hello | 你好 |
[28:26] | Fancy a cuppa? | 想喝杯茶嗎 |
[28:28] | May I have a cappuccino with extra cream and choccy? | 我可以要一杯外加奶油和巧克力的卡布其諾嗎 |
[28:31] | Thank you | 謝謝 |
[28:32] | So, darling, I have done it | 親愛的 我試了 |
[28:36] | I have called guru luke, | 我打電話給盧克精神導師了 |
[28:39] | And she said it’s all right to give your “spunk” | 她說如果你要接受陌生人的”鼓勵” |
[28:42] | To a complete stranger namaste | 是沒有問題的 祈禱(印度合十禮) |
[28:49] | So, how long will it take to get to scotland? | 不知道去蘇格蘭要多久呢 |
[28:52] | Ireland we’re going to Ireland | 愛爾蘭 我們去的是愛爾蘭 |
[28:55] | It’s probably about a 45-minute flight | 大概45分鐘的飛機吧 |
[28:57] | Then a boat trip over should be at the hotel by about teatime | 然後乘船觀光之後再回到酒店 大概就是下午茶時間了 |
[29:01] | Soda rolls and cheese, I expect | 我希望那裡有蘇打卷和芝士 |
[29:03] | Not cheese it gives me migraines believe me, it’s not pretty | 不要芝士 見到芝士我就偏頭痛 糟透了 |
[29:07] | I barf like an elephant | 讓我吐到不行 |
[29:09] | Nice | 好的 |
[29:14] | To the most successful insemination | 為史上最成功的 |
[29:17] | That will ever be. | “播種”而乾杯 |
[29:21] | Alright, darling, how’s the plan? | 好了 親愛的 你的計劃是怎樣的呢 |
[29:26] | It’s in development | 還在完善之中 |
[29:28] | Let’s have a look. | 讓我來看看 |
[29:34] | There’s nothing on it | 這不是白紙一張嗎 |
[29:36] | I need your help | 我需要你的幫助 |
[29:38] | Darling help her. | 親愛的 幫幫她吧 |
[29:50] | Don’t look | 別偷看 |
[29:51] | Stop being such a queen. | 別耍你的女王脾氣了 |
[29:56] | How obvious justin. very deep. | 賈斯丁 真直白 |
[29:59] | “sexy straight man” that’s practical | “性感直男” 這很可行 |
[30:01] | And on day four | 在第四天那裡 |
[30:04] | If we erase “sexy” and “straight” | 如果我們擦掉”性感”和”直男” |
[30:09] | And add “justin.” | 然後加上”賈斯丁” |
[30:15] | I think you’re very sexy | 我覺得你很性感 |
[30:32] | Just stunning | 美麗極了 |
[30:35] | So close to the mainland, but so wild and untouched | 雖然很接近大陸 但是卻非常偏僻和荒蕪 |
[30:39] | Oh, yes we’re untouched by the modern hand of satan | 沒錯 我們還沒有被現代化的撒旦之手所玷污 |
[30:43] | Apart from the odd plane or two. | 遠離那個奇怪的大陸 |
[30:46] | Island life the rugged west | 崎嶇的西方 荒島生活 |
[30:50] | Day one, we find ourselves in Inishmaan | 第一天 我們來到了伊尼什曼島 |
[30:55] | It’s the least populated of the aran islands. | 亞蘭群島是人煙最稀少的一個小島 |
[30:58] | It’s a wild rugged beauty | 一個蘊含著人類5000年歷史的 |
[30:59] | Which has embraced human life for over 5, 000 years | 荒蕪崎嶇的勝景 |
[31:03] | what about tvs,is there a tv? | 電視呢 這裡有電視嗎 |
[31:07] | Why waste time doing a tv program | 為什麼還要浪費時間去做電視節目給 |
[31:10] | About people who don’t own a tv? doesn’t make sense. | 連電視都沒有的人看? 這根本就說不通 |
[31:13] | If every assistant was like you | 如果每個助理都像你一樣 |
[31:15] | There’d be a drastic improvement in viewing quality | 我們的收視率必定會節節上升 |
[31:18] | You’re right there | 你說得沒錯 |
[31:34] | I don’t want any stranger, someone I know is awkward | 我不想要陌生人 找認識的人又會尷尬 |
[31:37] | And we’ve established the sperm bank is a no-no | 自己設立一個精子銀行又不可能 |
[31:39] | What about “sexy brian”? | 你覺得”性感的布萊恩”怎樣 |
[31:41] | How could I look him in the face every day? | 你叫我以後每天怎麼面對他? |
[31:44] | What about “sexy brian”? | 你覺得”性感的布萊恩”怎樣 |
[31:48] | It’s not ethical | 這和道德並沒有關係啊 |
[31:50] | I don’t feel we’re focused. | 我覺得我們沒有重點 |
[31:52] | I really don’t what about a wedding? | 也許是我不夠認真吧 在婚禮上找好嗎 |
[31:57] | Because everyone’s really pissed and there’s loads of love in the room. | 因為那裡喜氣洋洋的 愛意充滿整個房間 |
[32:02] | Yeah, or a Christmas party | 對啊 或者是聖誕派對 |
[32:03] | In april? | 四月有嗎 |
[32:05] | Right a funeral | 那葬禮怎樣 |
[32:06] | That’s sick | 真變態 |
[32:08] | I love it | 這個主意好極了 |
[32:09] | Yeah, think about it | 對啊 試想一下 |
[32:11] | There are a lot of vulnerable men, | 那裡有很多脆弱的男人 |
[32:13] | Overwhelmed with emotion and not thinking too straight | 他們被籠罩在悲傷的陰霾之下 缺乏理性的分析 |
[32:16] | Some alcohol gorgeous georgie easy pickings. | 再加上一些酒精 看到漂亮的喬治 輕而易舉 |
[32:21] | I think it’s fantastic. alright so to review. | 我覺得這好極了 好的 現在我來複述一下 |
[32:26] | On day one you are going to lure | 第一天 你將要勾引 |
[32:29] | A really sexy handpicked stranger back to your apartment, right? | 一個精挑細選的性感陌生人到你公寓裡去 對嗎 |
[32:33] | The only thing to figure out is how you’re going to lure | 現在唯一的事情就是想想怎麼把一個陌生人 |
[32:36] | The stranger back to your apartment. | 勾引到你家中去 |
[32:38] | Then, on day two, if you haven’t shagged, | 然後到第二天 如果你沒有成事 |
[32:40] | Then you go to a very chic, tasteful burial | 然後你就參加一個非常時尚 雅致的葬禮 |
[32:43] | The dead man can be no older than 40 because he’ll have loads | 死者不可以超過40歲 因為這樣他就會有很多 |
[32:47] | Of really sad lonely friends you’ll have to comfort. | 傷心又寂寞的朋友需要你去投懷送抱了 |
[32:50] | On day three, if you haven’t shagged by then | 第三天 如果你還沒有成事 |
[32:54] | We’ll just have to go to some club, and you’ll just | 我們就去一些俱樂部 然後你就在那裡 |
[32:58] | Take the first randy stranger | 找個比較順眼的陌生人 |
[33:00] | And take him back to a hotel it’s easier to escape. | 跟著帶他去酒店 那裡比較容易脫身 |
[33:04] | And I do know of a really fabulous hotel near the club I’ve in mind | 我知道俱樂部附近有什麼好的酒店 |
[33:09] | And if we do get to day four justin darling my pet | 如果我們要進行第四天的計劃 賈斯丁 親愛的 |
[33:12] | I’ll even get you a hotel room | 我會為你安排一間房間的 |
[33:15] | I think you should definitely buy some sperm | 我覺得你還是直接買些精子好了 |
[33:18] | Just in case the plan is a flop | 以防萬一 |
[33:20] | Justin? I think with you on hand for the top-up | 賈斯丁 我想有你的話 我們一定會馬到功成的 |
[33:24] | This plan is foolproof. | 我覺得這個計劃實在是十全十美的了 |
[33:58] | So lizzie decided she needs to get a lodger | 麗奇覺得她需要找一個合租人 |
[34:00] | She puts one ad in the post | 於是她就去登廣告 |
[34:01] | And the first guy that walks in within 10 seconds | 然後第一個男人不到十秒鐘就過來了 |
[34:04] | They’re having sex all over the apartment so i was thinking… | 他們就在公寓裡面做起愛來 所以我在想… |
[34:07] | No, that’s it, that’s it | 沒錯 就是這樣 |
[34:09] | Day one, we advertise your house to let, | 第一天 我們也登廣告 |
[34:12] | By luring the sexy stranger to your house | 讓性感陌生人自動上鉤 |
[34:15] | Have to tidy up zak’s stuff | 那得先把扎克的東西收起來 |
[34:17] | But you’re really getting the hang of it! | 你現在是越來越駕輕就熟了 |
[34:20] | Oh olem, look there’s ben | 克萊姆 看啊 本在那裡 |
[34:24] | Maybe he knows how to get hold of zak. | 或許他知道怎麼和扎克聯絡 |
[34:26] | Oh god | 天啊 |
[34:27] | All right? | 好的 |
[34:29] | Stop it stop it. don’t don’t. | 停下 停下 別 別 |
[34:31] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[34:33] | Don’t call him over, please | 別叫他過來 拜託了 |
[34:34] | Have you and ben…? | 難道你和本曾經… |
[34:35] | I have not and I never will. | 沒有曾經也沒有將來 |
[34:37] | All right, girls? | 好嗎 姑娘們? |
[34:38] | Ben! | 本! |
[34:39] | Hello | 你好 |
[34:41] | Interesting tree? | 這棵樹很有趣嗎 |
[34:43] | Yes I happen to like the bark and the leaves on the tree very much. | 沒錯 我碰巧很喜歡這棵樹的樹皮和樹葉 |
[34:49] | Getting in shape? | 你在減肥嗎 |
[34:51] | I don’t think there’s anything wrong with my shape, thank you | 我不覺得我的身材有什麼問題 謝謝關心 |
[34:55] | I know | 知道了 |
[34:58] | We’re in a park, and olem needed a wee, so… | 我們來到公園 然後克萊姆想尿尿 所以… |
[35:01] | The tree gets it | 就在這棵樹下方便了 |
[35:03] | If you don’t mind, I’d actually like a bit of privacy | 如果你不介意 我需要一點私人空間 |
[35:08] | I’m really glad we bumped into you, | 我實在很開心能在這裡見到你 |
[35:10] | I really need to get hold of zak | 我真的需要和扎克聯繫 |
[35:12] | Sorry, I don’t do domestics keep me out | 對不起 我不管別人的家務事的 |
[35:15] | I know it’s a lot to ask, but it’s really urgent | 我知道這要求太過分了 但是這件事十分緊急 |
[35:19] | If he gets in touch, I’ll tell him to call | 如果他聯絡我的話 我會叫他打給你的 |
[35:22] | Thanks, ben | 謝謝你 本 |
[35:24] | Ben, | 本 |
[35:26] | Can you please go back to your friends | 你可以回到你的朋友那邊去嗎 |
[35:28] | So I can have a wee? thanks | 以便我在這裡方便 謝謝了 |
[35:30] | Watching is out of the question? | 我猜 這是閒人免看的吧 |
[35:37] | All right, lads, slide it over here | 好的 萊茨 滑到這邊來 |
[35:39] | Shut up | 閉嘴 |
[35:40] | I like bark | 我喜歡樹皮 |
[35:41] | Shut up stop it | 閉嘴 別說了 |
[35:44] | What was wrong with you? | 你究竟怎麼了 |
[35:54] | Beautiful apartment for rent. | 雅致公寓出租 |
[35:56] | Open for viewing between six and eight. | 有意問津者 請6點到8點來訪 |
[35:58] | It’s not too early for you to have sex is it? | 這個時間做愛 對你來說不會太早吧 |
[36:00] | Hello? yes, it would suit a young professional person | 喂 你好 是的 對象是年輕的專業人士 |
[36:05] | Dark, handsome males in prime physical condition | 英俊 皮膚黝黑 身體健壯的男性 |
[36:10] | Maybe you’d prefer to place it | 或者你可以考慮一下把廣告登載 |
[36:12] | In the ‘lonely hearts’ section? | 在”寂寞的心”欄目 |
[36:14] | This is a serious advertisement | 這是一個很正經的廣告 |
[36:16] | The apartment just happens to be very manly | 只是碰巧這間公寓比較適合男性而已 |
[36:18] | Of course madam. i totally inderstand. can I take your credit card details please? | 當然 女士 這我可以理解 你能提供你的信用卡號碼給我嗎 |
[36:25] | Are you sure you want to go through with this? | 你決定了要按這個計劃進行了嗎 |
[36:29] | I want to be pregnant I want to be a mother | 我想懷孕 我渴望成為一個母親 |
[36:34] | I want the whole experience | 我想體驗這一切 |
[36:36] | My whole body is just aching for it | 我的身體也在渴求這個 |
[36:42] | All right | 好的 |
[36:48] | Justin! | 賈斯丁! |
[36:51] | Justin, for fuck’s sake! | 賈斯丁 看在老天的份上! |
[36:53] | Sorry, coco | 抱歉 可可 |
[36:56] | Hello be careful | 你好 小心點啦 |
[36:59] | Hello | 你好 |
[37:00] | Hello | 你好 |
[37:02] | So, georgie has hundreds of professional young males | 告訴你吧 明天就會有很多專業人士涌到 |
[37:06] | Coming tomorrow, so can you make her look fabulous | 喬治的身邊 你要施展你的魔法 |
[37:09] | And just do your magicky things? | 把她打扮得漂漂亮亮的 好嗎 |
[37:11] | Right | 沒問題 |
[37:12] | And, justin, I want to be sexy but not too slutty | 還有 賈斯丁 我想打扮得性感一點但又不至於太放蕩 |
[37:21] | Only one ovum left. | 只剩下一顆卵子了 |
[37:24] | I need more than one egg. | 我要很多的蛋 |
[37:26] | On day one a sexy handpicked stranger | 第一天 精挑細選一個性感陌生人 |
[37:28] | Will be lured to your apartment | 然後引他到你的公寓去 |
[37:30] | But we need to find a way to lure him back. | 但是我們要找方法讓他上釣 |
[38:22] | “my belly is a welcoming womb of warmth and willingness” | “我的肚子是個溫暖舒適的安樂窩” |
[38:28] | My belly is a welcoming womb of warmth and willingness | 我的肚皮是個溫暖舒適的安樂窩 |
[38:44] | I didn’t realize microphones were so fluffy | 真沒想到麥克風竟然可以那麼毛茸茸的 |
[38:47] | The mic is inside | 其實麥克風是在裡面的 |
[38:50] | Do they come in different colors? | 它們顏色是一樣的嗎 |
[38:52] | Don’t you think a pink one would look really cool | 你不覺得粉紅色很好看嗎 |
[38:54] | Great idea | 好主意 |
[39:08] | So, | 來吧 |
[39:11] | We’ll spend the first few days shooting gvs, landscapes, etcetera | 接下來的幾天我們會拍攝這裡的地形和風景等等 |
[39:16] | Pretty pictures? | 美麗的照片? |
[39:19] | Yeah, yeah | 對 對 |
[39:20] | And when people are used to seeing us, | 當本地人都熟悉我們以後 |
[39:24] | When we’ve had a few drinks | 我們就可以趁喝東西聊天的時間 |
[39:26] | We can start doing some interviews. | 給他們做一些採訪 |
[39:28] | Try to fit in, gain people’s trust | 融入他們的群體 贏取他們的信任 |
[39:30] | Integrity, you know that sort of thing | 所謂的誠實正直 |
[39:32] | Oh you’re so cute and so fluffy and adorable! | 你毛茸茸的實在太可愛了 |
[39:37] | Zak take a picture of this! | 扎克 幫我們拍張照吧 |
[39:41] | You do realize that donkey probably has rabies, don’t you? | 你知道驢子可能有狂犬病的吧 |
[40:01] | Are you sure we’re doing the right thing? What if no one shows up? | 你們確定這樣做合適嗎 要是沒有人來怎麼辦? |
[40:04] | Told you to stop panicking it’s really going to be fine | 不用緊張 一切都會好的 |
[40:10] | Darling what’s all this? | 親愛的 這些是什麼 |
[40:13] | I thought I’d make a casual reference | 我覺得那只是隨便參考的 |
[40:15] | And see how compatible we are | 看一下我們合不合適 |
[40:17] | You’re not going to marry them you want their sperm. | 親愛的 你只是要他們的精子 並不是和他們結婚啊 |
[40:19] | But if I want a nice baby it helps to have similar interests | 如果我想以後寶寶健康成長的話 我們最好還是志趣相投 |
[40:23] | Have you prepared your story? | 到時你該怎麼說呢 |
[40:25] | Uh, no | 我不知道 |
[40:27] | What are you going to say about yourself? | 你準備怎麼介紹你自己呢 |
[40:29] | I’m georgina salt, I own a construction company | 我是喬治娜·索特 我是一家建築公司的老闆 |
[40:32] | No! | 不行 |
[40:33] | No? | 不行嗎 |
[40:34] | No. | 當然不行 |
[40:36] | I’m georgina salt, I own a construction company | 我是喬治娜·索特 我是一家建築公司的老闆 |
[40:38] | No, they don’t want a girl in a hard hat, | 不行 他們不喜歡帶安全帽幹活的女孩 |
[40:40] | They want a woman who is strange and mysterious and fabulous | 他們喜歡有神秘感 不可思議和美麗的女孩 |
[40:45] | Strange, mysterious, fabulous | 有神秘感 不可思議和美麗 |
[40:49] | Try these | 試試這些 |
[40:50] | They’re sort of… | 它們有點… |
[40:53] | They’re just… | 它們只是… |
[40:56] | We should go | 我們要走了 |
[40:58] | Good luck | 祝你好運 |
[41:05] | Hang on. another dog. | 看 魚上鉤了 |
[41:07] | No we asked for handsome professional males | 不是吧 我們要求的是英俊瀟灑的專業人士啊 |
[41:11] | Quick! | 快行動! |
[41:14] | Hi sorry are you here to rent that apartment? | 你好 抱歉 請問你正要去看那間出租公寓嗎 |
[41:18] | No, I’m so sorry, but it’s been rented by me and my fiance | 太抱歉了 我和我的未婚夫已經租下那裡了 |
[41:23] | We’re just so in love sorry | 我們太深愛對方了 抱歉 |
[41:26] | Oh god | 天啊 |
[41:34] | Did you not put “straight” in the ad? | 你登廣告的時候沒有說明是”直男”嗎 |
[41:52] | Oh god, this is a complete waste of time | 天啊 這簡直就是在浪費時間 |
[41:55] | Hello, soldier | 你好 大兵 |
[42:03] | Hi bob tushy | 你好 我是鮑勃·塔西 |
[42:06] | You have a really nice place | 你的公寓很漂亮啊 |
[42:08] | Thank you | 謝謝 |
[42:10] | So, where are you heading? | 那麼 你是做什麼工作的? |
[42:14] | U mmm, I’ve been headhunted to head-up the head office | 我被挖掘到一間大公司裡去當總管 |
[42:19] | It’s very exciting stuff | 這實在太令人振奮了 |
[42:22] | So where’s head office? anywhere nice? | 哪裡的大公司呢 那裡漂亮嗎 |
[42:25] | U mmm, kazakhstan | 哈薩克斯坦 |
[42:35] | What will a… beautiful lady like you do out there? | 像你那麼漂亮的女生到那邊…去幹什麼呢 |
[42:39] | U mm, it’s very hush-hush, on the qt, but | 這是很機密的 |
[42:43] | I’ll probably be killed while I’m away | 但是在我外出的時候 有可能會被殺害 |
[42:51] | Right | 沒錯 |
[42:53] | Would you like to sit down? | 你想坐坐嗎 |
[42:54] | Okay | 好的 |
[43:02] | Do you like italian food? | 你喜歡意大利菜嗎 |
[43:04] | I love it | 喜歡 |
[43:07] | I started making my own pasta recently | 這幾天我正在做意大利面呢 |
[43:08] | It’s messy, but it’s worth it | 看上去很糟 但是物有所值 |
[43:11] | What do you make? | 你做的是什麼 |
[43:13] | Linguine, tortellini… all kinds | 扁麵條 意式餃子…什麼都有 |
[43:19] | Do you like france? | 你喜歡法國嗎 |
[43:20] | I just went there on my holidays | 我剛從那裡度完假回來 |
[43:24] | Yeah | 太好了 |
[43:25] | Oh! where did you go? | 你去了哪裡呢 |
[43:27] | Paris, and then versailles, which is amazing | 巴黎 還有凡爾賽 那裡太棒了 |
[43:31] | I’ve been there it’s so beautiful | 我去過那裡 實在是美不勝收 |
[43:33] | Stunning, really | 真讓人流連忘返 |
[43:34] | Yes | 是的 |
[43:38] | Do you like architecture? | 你喜歡建築嗎 |
[43:39] | My sister’s an architect | 我的姐姐就是個建築師 |
[43:43] | I have a lot of respect for what she does | 我十分敬佩她的的職業 |
[43:46] | Because, um, she builds things… | 因為 她建房子… |
[43:49] | Then, they’re always there | 它們永保長存 |
[43:53] | Georgina darling it’s me! | 喬治娜 親愛的 是我 |
[43:55] | Baby if you’re there pick up please! | 親愛的 如果你在的話 請接電話 |
[43:58] | Hello? | 喂? |
[44:01] | Darling it’s me. | 親愛的 是我啊 |
[44:03] | Baby if you’re there can you pick up please? | 親愛的 如果你在的話 請接電話好嗎 |
[44:06] | Zak! | 扎克! |
[44:07] | Darling? | 親愛的 |
[44:08] | Thank god. I’m so glad you called. | 謝天謝地 你終於打來了 |
[44:10] | Just, um, hold on | 慢著 |
[44:12] | Have you got someone there with you? | 你有客人在嗎 |
[44:13] | Mr tushy | 塔西先生 |
[44:14] | Hello? | 喂? |
[44:15] | I am so sorry, but the apartment | 實在抱歉 但是這個公寓 |
[44:17] | Has just been rented by a very nice man | 剛剛被一個很好的人租下了 |
[44:20] | Well, maybe I could call | 那麼 或者我可以打電話給你 |
[44:21] | Maybe not | 還是免了吧 |
[44:25] | Zak, are you still there? you’ll never guess what’s happened | 扎克 你還在嗎 你做夢也不會想到發生什麼事了 |
[44:28] | I have to see you | 我要見你 |
[44:30] | Zakkie honey could you zip me up? | 扎克 親愛的 可以幫我拉下拉鏈嗎 |
[44:33] | Georgie? georgina? | 喬治? 喬治娜? |
[44:43] | What?! I only asked if you could zip me up? | 怎麼啦 我只是問問你可不可以幫我拉下拉鏈而已 |
[44:51] | I don’t understand. why call if he’s still with her? | 我實在不明白 竟然和她在一起了 為什麼還要打給我? |
[44:55] | Who knows what’s running through his head | 誰知道他葫蘆裡賣的什麼藥 |
[44:58] | He probably wants his pie and his chips | 說不定他想劈腿 |
[45:03] | He wouldn’t do that | 他不會這樣做的 |
[45:05] | George, he’s a man and he’s selfish, and, darling, | 喬治 他是一個自私的男人 別忘了 親愛的 |
[45:10] | He’s let you down when you needed him the most | 當你最需要他的時候 他讓你失望了 |
[45:14] | What do you know about it? you don’t know what it’s like, do you? | 你怎麼知道? 你知道這是怎樣的嗎 |
[45:17] | The longest you’ve been with someone is three weeks. | 你和別人交往最長的時間才三星期啊 |
[45:20] | You don’t know what it’s like to be with someone for the longterm and plan your future with them. | 你根本不知道長期愛情是怎樣的 更不用說和那個人計劃未來了 |
[45:24] | That’s not true. I was with with greg for one year. | 才不是呢 我和格雷格在一起有一年了 |
[45:28] | Whoop dee doo you had a teenage crush on some boy 13 years ago | 你對他產生好感是13年前的事了 |
[45:38] | Did you know that I was pregnant? | 你知道當時我懷孕了嗎 |
[45:46] | You know, | 你知道嗎 |
[45:49] | I was so scared | 我真被嚇壞了 |
[45:54] | And I thought | 並且我在想 |
[45:56] | I don’t want to get fat | 我才不要發胖呢 |
[45:59] | And I want… | 而且我想… |
[46:00] | And I still want to go to parties | 我還要去派對上玩 |
[46:05] | And I want to wear short dresses so we… | 還要穿短裙 所以我們… |
[46:09] | I made the decision | 我作了這個決定 |
[46:16] | And it was gone | 就把孩子打掉了 |
[46:20] | And I thought “right | 然後我想 好了 |
[46:22] | Now everything’s going to just go back to normal” and… | 現在一切都恢復正常了 但是… |
[46:30] | He left. | 他卻離開了 |
[46:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我很難過 |
[46:34] | Do you know that he used to… | 你知道嗎 他以前早上總會 |
[46:38] | Kiss me right here… | 吻我這裡 |
[46:40] | To wake me up in the morning… | 把我吻醒 |
[46:43] | J ust move the hair out of my eyes. | 把我眼睛上的頭髮撩開 |
[46:50] | Fucking coconuts. | 去他媽的椰子 |
[46:55] | He always smelled of coconut shampoo | 他身上總有一股椰子香波的味道 |
[46:59] | Oh, olem | 克萊姆 |
[47:01] | Why didn’t you tell me? I would have been there I would have helped you | 你當時怎麼沒告訴我 我會在你身邊幫助你的呀 |
[47:05] | I didn’t tell you because I don’t want to be | 我沒告訴是因為我不想讓你覺得我是一個 |
[47:08] | One of those really sad dreary women | 悲慘沒用的女人 |
[47:18] | You won’t be I won’t let you | 不會的 我不會任由你陷入窘境的 |
[47:24] | And I won’t let you either | 我也不會讓你陷入窘境 |
[47:31] | Oome here | 過來 |
[47:44] | My belly is a welcoming womb | 我的肚子是個溫暖舒適的 |
[47:46] | Of warmth and willingness. | 安樂窩 |
[48:15] | “i am a fertile female | 我是個繁殖力很強的女人 |
[48:18] | “full of fecundity and fruitfulness | 有充沛的繁殖力 |
[48:21] | “i am a fertile female | 我是個繁殖力很強的女人 |
[48:23] | Full of fecundity and fruitfulness” | 有充沛的繁殖力 |
[48:30] | For fuck’s sake! it’s just a drizzle! | 看在老天的份上 只是一點毛毛雨 |
[48:32] | Oome on! | 快走吧 |
[48:33] | Know how frizzy this’ll get? | 你知道要是頭髮淋到會變得多糟嗎 |
[48:35] | You are about as much use as an ejector seat in a helicopter! | 你就像直升機上的彈射座椅一樣形同虛設 |
[48:46] | Oome on, georgie, pick up | 快點 喬治 快接啊 |
[48:51] | No signal great | 沒信號 很好 |
[49:01] | So many men, so little time | 男人那麼多 時間卻那麼少 |
[49:03] | How did this guy benny die? | 這個叫班尼的傢伙怎麼死的? |
[49:05] | Parachute jump | 跳傘的時候… |
[49:07] | Ouch | 這牛 |
[49:09] | Oome on | 走吧 |
[49:11] | Hello! | 你好 |
[49:12] | Hello | 你好 |
[49:14] | H I our friend seems to have disappeared | 我們的朋友突然不見了 |
[49:16] | Oan we get a lift to the party? I mean, the wake? | 能不能搭個車去派對? 我是說…守靈 |
[49:19] | Sure hop in I’m malcolm | 當然 來吧 我叫馬爾科姆 |
[49:20] | Georgina | 喬治娜 |
[49:21] | Olem | 克萊姆 |
[49:22] | There you go | 到了 |
[49:24] | Thank you | 謝謝你 |
[49:38] | This one is for benny boy. | 這一曲送給班尼小子 |
[49:42] | This looks promising | 看來有戲了 |
[49:48] | Bubbly | 香檳 |
[49:52] | Excuse me, darling, how did you know benny? | 打擾下 親愛的 你怎麼認識班尼的? |
[49:54] | Everyone knew benny | 大家都認識班尼 |
[49:57] | Hello thank you | 你好 謝謝 |
[49:58] | He owned the club boy’s n ight | 他是男孩之夜酒吧的老闆 |
[50:05] | Yeah you’re with me love. | 我與你們同在 寶貝們 |
[50:14] | Isn’t this great? they are well up for it | 棒不棒? 他們好像為了我的事一下子都冒出來了 |
[50:17] | If I can’t pull one of this lot, | 要是我一個都抓不住的話 |
[50:18] | You might as well shoot me now | 你大概要扁我了 |
[50:25] | I better load both barrels | 我最好把兩個桶都裝滿 |
[51:10] | They’re… | 他們都是…(同性戀) |
[51:12] | Yes | 沒錯 |
[51:13] | All of them? | 全都是嗎 |
[51:15] | Well, maybe not them | 或許他們不是 |
[51:19] | But the rest? | 除了他們其他全都是? |
[51:22] | At a guess, yes | 我猜全是吧 |
[51:25] | Hello. dressing down for this one. | 把衣服脫了跳 |
[51:42] | Do you mind? | 介意嗎 |
[51:43] | Oarry on | 請便 |
[51:51] | He would have loved this. | 他會喜歡這些的 |
[51:52] | Who? | 誰? |
[51:53] | Well, benny | 我指班尼 |
[51:56] | Oh, yes he would, wouldn’t he? | 對 他是會喜歡的 對吧 |
[52:00] | I’m james, by the way benny’s accountant | 我叫詹姆斯 班尼的會計 |
[52:03] | Oh, his ex-accountant | 他以前的會計 |
[52:04] | You’re his ex-accountant? | 你是他的前任會計? |
[52:05] | No, I mean you are with him being dead and everything | 不是 我意思是他死了 所以你算”前任” |
[52:09] | Oh, right | 也對 |
[52:15] | It’s a nice disco, isn’t it? do you like disco dancing? | 不錯的迪斯科舞曲 你喜歡跳迪斯科嗎 |
[52:19] | M m my girlfriend, well, my ex-girlfriend | 我女朋友 應該是前女友 |
[52:22] | I danced like I had a poker up my arse, which put me off | 說我跳舞的時候好像屁股著火了 於是就把我甩了 |
[52:25] | No shit?! | 不會吧 |
[52:27] | Yeah | 是的 |
[52:32] | Right well, it was nice to meet you, um…? | 總之 很高興能認識你…. |
[52:35] | Georgina I’ll look out for the poker dancing | 我叫喬治娜 正想跳”火棒舞”呢 |
[52:37] | I’m afraid you’ll be looking for a while. | 恐怕你得找上一段時間了 |
[52:40] | I’m off home it’s been a long day | 我要回家了 真是漫長的一天 |
[52:42] | Oh, er, wait… could i, um, | 稍等一下…我能不能… |
[52:46] | Could I go home with you? I mean, wait, sorry, | 我能不能跟你回去? 我意思是 等等 對不起 |
[52:50] | Could I get a lift home to my home? u m… | 能不能搭個車回家 |
[52:55] | Would I have to dance? | 會要我跳舞嗎 |
[52:57] | U m, dancing is not obligatory | 不強求 |
[53:03] | I’d love to | 那很樂意 |
[53:27] | I’m sorry about the mess I’ve been so busy with work lately | 不好意思家裡一團亂 最近工作太忙了 |
[53:30] | Busy, busy, busy | 忙 忙 忙 |
[53:32] | Yes… busy | 是啊 很忙 |
[53:38] | Oh, it’s… homely | 很溫馨啊 |
[53:49] | Would you like some wine before…? | 在”那個”之前要不要喝點酒? |
[53:53] | Wine would be lovely before… | “事前酒”不錯啊 |
[53:57] | U m, take a seat, make yourself comfortable | 請坐 不用客氣 |
[54:12] | It was so sad when I heard about… benny | 聽到…班尼的死訊很難過 |
[54:17] | It was such a shock. | 太震驚了 |
[54:19] | Well, he liked to take risks, didn’t he? | 他很愛冒險 |
[54:22] | I suppose knowing he lived his life to the full is some comfort. | 我知道他一生都過得很舒適 |
[54:27] | We had some crazy times together. | 我們曾經一起玩得很瘋 |
[54:33] | Did you now? | 現在也很瘋嗎 |
[54:36] | Like what, exactly? | 怎麼個瘋法? |
[54:37] | The usual crazy stuff it’s madness | 就隨便玩一下啦 但蠻瘋的 |
[54:40] | Anyway, let’s not talk about benny | 不管了 我們不說班尼的事了 |
[54:43] | It’s so sad. let’s just talk about us. | 太傷感了 說說我們的事吧 |
[54:45] | Yes let’s | 好啊 說說我們 |
[54:48] | Oh, shit | 糟了 |
[54:51] | H m shit just about covers it | 這的確很糟糕 |
[54:53] | Oh er, no, er, look, it’s very complicated | 不是 聽著 事情很複雜 |
[54:58] | No, it’s very simple “day one” | 沒啊 很簡單 “第一天” |
[55:00] | No, you don’t understand some more wine? | 你不明白 要來點酒嗎 |
[55:03] | What kind of sick person are you? | 你這人太變態了 |
[55:10] | And for the record | 我很認真地說 |
[55:12] | Your flat has gone way past homely | 你的屋子一點也不溫馨 |
[55:29] | I need more than one egg. | 我還要幾顆卵子 |
[55:31] | I don’t want sperm I want a baby. | 我不要精子 我要個寶寶 |
[55:34] | 22nd 23rd 24th 25th. zak where are you? | 22號 23號 24號 25號 扎克 你在哪裡? |
[55:47] | Oh zak where are you? | 扎克 你在哪裡? |
[55:50] | Let’s get you something nice for your birthday. | 我們給你的生日準備些好東西吧 |
[55:54] | What do you need, dear? | 你想要什麼 寶貝 |
[55:56] | They don’t sell what I need here | 我想要的他們這兒不賣 |
[55:58] | I don’t feel like partying this year | 我今年不想搞派對了 |
[56:00] | All right, love | 行 親愛的 |
[56:02] | But at least let me make you a birthday cake | 但至少讓我給你做個生日蛋糕 |
[56:22] | Why don’t we split up and we’ll have it done in no time? | 我們幹嘛不分頭行動好早點買完回家 |
[56:25] | All right, love | 好主意 寶貝 |
[57:02] | Someone likes his nuts! | 找個有他那樣蛋蛋的人 |
[57:04] | Mom! | 媽媽 |
[57:09] | N ice young man | 不錯的小伙子 |
[57:12] | Now, dear, have we got everything? | 都買齊了嗎 寶貝 |
[57:26] | What may be boring for you may not be for other people | 你覺得無聊的東西 人家可不一定覺得無聊 |
[57:29] | Ohrist, if it’s… | 上帝 要是… |
[57:30] | You can’t say that, okay? not here | 在這兒不能說這個詞 |
[57:33] | Jesus | 老天 |
[57:34] | Or that! they’d prefer if you swore | 他們情願你說粗口 |
[57:38] | You’d be better off with a “shit” | 你最好說”干” |
[57:40] | Or, just a good loud “fuck” | 或者響亮地說”操” |
[57:42] | H i | 你好 |
[57:44] | Welcome please, follow me | 歡迎 請跟我來 |
[57:58] | U pstairs are the dormitories and the prayer rooms | 樓上是宿舍和禱告室 |
[58:03] | Not you, sir only the young lady can come | 你不可以 先生 只有女性才可以進來 |
[58:15] | Look… if you want decent funding | 瞧 如果你想要正規的基金公司 |
[58:17] | For this precious series of yours, | 投資你珍貴的創作 |
[58:19] | It’s gonna have to be great, not good | 就要做到非常好 而不是一般的好 |
[58:21] | So just relax and let me do what I do best. | 放鬆點 讓我做我最擅長的事 |
[58:24] | And what is that, exactly? | 最擅長的什麼事? |
[58:26] | Girl talk | 女人間的談話 |
[58:28] | Hey! wait up! | 等等我 |
[58:55] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 是吧 |
[59:00] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[59:01] | A mother and her newborn child. | 一位母親和她的新生兒 |
[59:05] | Creation. nothing is more divine. | 孕育生命 沒有比這更神聖的了 |
[59:08] | I suppose not. | 我也覺得沒了 |
[59:12] | I wouldn’t have thought that you think about that stuff | 我沒想過你會思考這方面的問題 |
[59:17] | You know, you being a nun | 你知道 你是修女 |
[59:25] | M ust be hard for you | 要一個女人放棄生育 |
[59:27] | For a woman to… give that up | 一定很難 |
[59:30] | I think for me, as a woman… it’s the hardest sacrifice | 對我來說 作為一個女人 這是最大的犧牲 |
[59:45] | I think you’re right | 說得對 |
[1:00:10] | Oh, zak I miss you | 扎克 我好想你 |
[1:00:22] | Brian. | 布萊恩 |
[1:00:25] | You all right, boss? | 老闆 你還好嗎 |
[1:00:27] | Sorry, I didn’t get much sleep | 不好意思 昨天晚上沒睡好 |
[1:00:30] | I hope he was worth it | 我希望他值得你這樣 |
[1:00:31] | There’s nothing like that going on at all zak and I broke up | 扎克和我分手後就沒那種事情了 |
[1:00:36] | Oh great | 很好 |
[1:00:38] | It’s not, because I just told you my six-year relationship has ended | 不好 我剛剛告訴你 我結束的是一段6年的感情 |
[1:00:42] | So, it’s not great | 那太不好了 |
[1:00:44] | No, it’s not great for you, and it’s not great for him, but… | 對你是不好 對他也不好 但是… |
[1:00:47] | But for other available men | 對其他單身男人來說卻很好 |
[1:00:51] | It’s great | 非常好 |
[1:01:01] | It’s really hot in here | 這裡好熱啊 |
[1:01:15] | Georgina? | 喬治娜? |
[1:01:17] | Georgina? | 喬治娜? |
[1:01:20] | Women have needs, brian, | 女人也有需要的 布萊恩 |
[1:01:23] | And I need these needs to be | 我的需要就是 |
[1:01:26] | Tended to | 想要… |
[1:01:30] | Bloody hell, that’s fantastic | 我靠 不是在做夢吧 |
[1:01:34] | I’ll knead your needs any time, love | 我任何時候都可以滿足你的”需要” 寶貝 |
[1:01:37] | Great | 很好 |
[1:01:39] | What about the weekend of the 25th, | 你覺得25號週末怎麼樣 |
[1:01:42] | Which happens to be tomorrow? | 恰巧就是明天 |
[1:01:45] | We could do the morning, or I could slip you in after lunch | 我們可以在早上做 或者吃過午飯讓你進來 |
[1:01:48] | Oh, slip me in… | 讓我進來… |
[1:01:50] | No pressure | 不要有壓力 |
[1:01:52] | It’s a bit formal want me to sign a contract? | 有點太正式了 要我簽個合同嗎 |
[1:01:54] | Actually, do you want to do that? no? | 老實說 你願不願意做 |
[1:02:01] | I’ll get back to you | 我會回來找你的 |
[1:02:03] | Great | 很好 |
[1:02:06] | Alright | 行了 |
[1:02:14] | Okay, so the nuns are a little pissy so what? | 那些修女真討厭啊 |
[1:02:16] | Pissy? j ust don’t get it, do you? | 討厭? 你還沒反省嗎 |
[1:02:19] | You’ve ruined everything without the nuns, we have nothing okay? | 要不是修女們你早就把一切都搞砸了 我們一無所有 |
[1:02:24] | Without me, you have nothing, zak solomon so I suggest | 沒有我 你才一無所有 所以我建議你扎克·所羅門 |
[1:02:28] | If you want my daddy funding this silly documentary | 如果你想我爸爸投資這傻乎乎的記錄片 |
[1:02:30] | You start being nicer to me. a lot nicer. | 你要開始對我好一點 要很好 |
[1:02:33] | Well, frankly, my dear, I don’t give a fuck anymore, okay?! | 坦白講 親愛的 我他媽的一點都不在乎 好嗎 |
[1:02:40] | Sorry | 對不起 |
[1:02:43] | I’d like a ticket to london, please | 一張去倫敦的票 謝謝 |
[1:02:48] | H i, I need to be on the next flight to london, please | 我要下一班去倫敦的票 |
[1:02:54] | Thank you | 謝謝 |
[1:02:57] | The last ticket has just gone | 最後一張票剛剛賣掉了 |
[1:02:59] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:03:04] | Please, I need to be on that flight | 拜託 我一定要坐上那班飛機 |
[1:03:07] | Well, maybe you could ask the lady | 那你或許可以和那位女士商量一下 |
[1:03:10] | I’d rather cover my balls in honey | 我情願把我的蛋蛋浸在蜂蜜裡 |
[1:03:12] | And stick them in an ants’ nest | 然後坐到蟻巢上去 |
[1:03:14] | I’m very sorry, sir, there’s nothing more I can do for you | 非常抱歉 先生 我無能為力 |
[1:03:19] | Okay, where’s the next flight from? | 好 那下一個航班去哪兒 |
[1:03:21] | Anywhere? | 隨便什麼地方 |
[1:03:23] | Okay the dublin flight is full | 去都柏林的滿了 |
[1:03:26] | Right | 很好 |
[1:03:27] | I’m just checking belfast for you | 我看下去貝爾法斯特的 |
[1:03:29] | Good | 好 |
[1:03:30] | Yes no that’s full, too | 也滿了 |
[1:03:33] | There must be something you can do | 你總能做點什麼吧 |
[1:03:36] | You thought about the ferry? | 你有考慮過渡輪嗎 |
[1:03:47] | H I i need to get to oork for the ferry | 我要去柯克坐渡輪 |
[1:03:50] | Oan you get me there in three hours? | 能不能在3小時內到那裡? |
[1:03:52] | You must be joking | 你開什麼玩笑 |
[1:03:54] | No? …okay | 不行嗎 好 |
[1:03:55] | How about now? | 現在怎麼樣? |
[1:03:58] | Brilliant | 沒問題 |
[1:04:00] | I did it in four hours once. | 我開過一次4小時到的 |
[1:04:08] | Boarding for the pembroke ferry is now closing. | 去彭布羅克的輪船即將停止登船 |
[1:04:12] | Excuse me | 借過 |
[1:04:19] | Alright, look, | 你看 |
[1:04:21] | “after insemination, keep legs raised for 15 minutes ” oh | “授精後 保持雙腿抬高15分鐘” |
[1:04:27] | “sperm must be used before it separates and gets cold” | “精液需在分離及冷掉前使用” |
[1:04:30] | Yuk that’s disgusting | 真噁心 |
[1:04:31] | All right, moving on look, look | 好了 接著看 瞧啊 |
[1:04:34] | Here’s a list of loads and loads of potential daddies. | 這裡有一大堆捐精者的名單 |
[1:04:38] | 4-50 looks good he’s german, scottish and italian that’s nice | 4-50號看起來不錯 他是德國 蘇格蘭和意大利的混血 不錯 |
[1:04:41] | No, no your baby will then work | 不行 以後你的寶寶 |
[1:04:45] | Really hard at making loads of teeny-weeny little pizzas. | 拼了命地幹活只為賺一點點的匹薩吃 |
[1:04:50] | Look, what about there, number four that one | 看 這個 4號 |
[1:04:54] | Look at him. english and hungarian. there we go. | 看他 英格蘭和匈牙利混血 就這個了 |
[1:04:57] | You could pretend it’s zak’s, and then I can sue him for maintenance | 你可以假裝說是扎克的種 然後我幫你告他要撫養費 |
[1:05:02] | Shouldn’t have to pretend, he should be here | 根本不用假裝 他理應在我身邊 |
[1:05:09] | J ust call me ‘one egg’ | 叫我”獨卵” |
[1:05:11] | No | 不要 |
[1:05:12] | No boyfriend, one egg | 沒男朋友 獨卵 |
[1:05:14] | No but darling | 不過親愛的 |
[1:05:15] | Happy we’re going to be happy now | 樂觀 我們要開心點 |
[1:05:19] | Happy one egg | 快樂的獨卵 |
[1:05:21] | Look, was that a smile? | 瞧 你笑了不是嗎 |
[1:05:22] | There we go there’s a smile. I like that. | 很好 你笑了 我就開心了 |
[1:05:25] | Oome here | 過來 |
[1:05:28] | I wish I could see their faces | 要是能看到他們的臉就好了 |
[1:05:34] | Evening ladies. having fun? | 晚上好 女士們 玩得開心嗎 |
[1:05:37] | M m, ignita sad | 依格尼塔不開心 |
[1:05:40] | She not want to go back to stockholm | 她不想回斯德哥爾摩 |
[1:05:44] | Away you go enjoy yourselves | 一邊自己玩去吧 |
[1:06:07] | I can see that girl’s arse. | 我都看見那女孩的屁股了 |
[1:06:09] | I can actually see her arse | 很清楚地看到她的屁股 |
[1:06:10] | She’ll catch pneumonia. | 她會的肺炎的 |
[1:06:15] | Look, darling, do you see what I see? | 看 寶貝 瞧我看見什麼了 |
[1:06:18] | Yeah and the rest! | 看到了 還有其他的也看到了 |
[1:06:31] | Think there’s room for a brain? | 這裡有休息室嗎 |
[1:06:33] | Perfect | 太好了 |
[1:06:35] | But the thing about slappers is that they consider sex their job | 淫蕩的人總把做愛當成是自己的工作 |
[1:06:39] | And condoms are like their uniform so they just buckle up. | 而套子就像他們的制服 一直都戴著 |
[1:06:45] | That sort of defeats the purpose. | 你潑我冷水啊 |
[1:06:47] | Well, tell him that you’re a virgin | 跟他說你還是處女 |
[1:06:50] | I’m 30 bloody 4 tomorrow | 我明天就34歲了 |
[1:06:52] | Yes, but you’re I rish | 沒錯 但你是愛爾蘭人 |
[1:06:53] | I’m half I rish and tonight I’m swedish | 我有一半的愛爾蘭血統 但今晚我是瑞典人 |
[1:06:55] | Well, new plan you’re I rish again | 新4C6D3122里你又成為愛爾蘭人了 |
[1:06:58] | I don’t really think they have virgins in sweden. | 我真的不覺得瑞典還有處女 |
[1:07:01] | Now go go get him, darling | 去虜獲他吧 寶貝 |
[1:07:59] | Oiao, bella where hid you all my lives? | 你好 美女 我以前怎麼沒見過你啊 |
[1:08:18] | Hello | 你好 |
[1:08:20] | Room 8-42, please | 8-42房間 謝謝 |
[1:08:25] | You come party with us? | 來和我們一起玩玩嗎 |
[1:08:28] | No, thank you, sir | 不了先生 謝謝你 |
[1:08:29] | I’m sure madam will see to all your needs | 我確定這位女士能滿足您所有的需求 |
[1:08:34] | Hope they’re not next to us | 希望他們不住我們隔壁 |
[1:08:43] | Ha! bellisima! | 真漂亮 |
[1:08:54] | Zak, I’ll never forgive you | 扎克 我永遠不會原諒你 |
[1:09:07] | So, princess, you miss I reland? | 小公主 你想念愛爾蘭嗎 |
[1:09:10] | No, but I was the runner-up for m iss jamaica | 不 我是牙買加小姐的第2名 |
[1:09:14] | U p your bottom | 把屁股抬起來 |
[1:09:15] | Not on a first date | 第一次約會別這樣 |
[1:09:24] | Luca, you’re a very handsome man | 盧卡你真帥啊 |
[1:09:28] | Yeah… me, too | 我也這麼認為 |
[1:09:30] | U m, I want you to be my first | 我想把第一次給你 |
[1:09:33] | Yeah madonna! | 麥當娜! |
[1:09:35] | Madonna, but not the singer like… | 麥當娜 不過不是那個歌手… |
[1:09:41] | Oh my god! | 天啊 |
[1:09:43] | Oh shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:09:45] | I have to go to the bathroom be back in a minute | 我要去下洗手間 一會就回來 |
[1:09:51] | Don’t move a muscle | 別亂動哦 |
[1:10:15] | Yeah, oolin? I’ll be outside in two minutes, mate | 科林? 我2分鐘後就出來 兄弟 |
[1:10:19] | No, nothing much j ust a card, and some cash | 沒什麼東西 就一張卡 一些現金 |
[1:10:31] | No, I don’t think I’ll bother… | 不 我才不費那事呢… |
[1:10:33] | She’s a bit soft in the head | 她腦子有點進水了 |
[1:10:42] | Luca please be gentle with me. | 盧卡 請對我溫柔點 |
[1:10:47] | Luca? | 盧卡? |
[1:11:02] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:11:05] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:11:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:11:15] | Olem, it’s me let’s do it | 克萊姆 是我 我們就這麼做吧 |
[1:11:17] | Right. is it the pizza man or m r goulash? | 是匹薩男還是燉肉男? |
[1:11:28] | I don’t want sperm I want a baby. | 我要的不是精子 是寶寶 |
[1:11:30] | And j ustin on hand for the task. | 考慮一下賈斯丁啊 |
[1:11:33] | I need more than one egg. | 我還想要幾顆卵子 |
[1:11:35] | If we even get to day four | 即使我們已經到了第4天 |
[1:11:37] | You need to seriously consider replacing your entire wardrobe. | 你還得認真考慮下換掉你整套衣櫥 |
[1:12:09] | Excuse me, I’m looking for a turkey baster | 打擾一下 我想要個火雞淋油管 |
[1:12:12] | You’re well-organized, girls oome in handy for ohristmas there | 都理好了 姑娘們 聖誕用的雜貨都在那邊 |
[1:12:17] | Coming in handy will be no use to us | 我們用不到雜貨 |
[1:12:20] | You see my friend she went on the I nternet and she ordered… | 你瞧 我朋友在網上訂了… |
[1:12:25] | No, no | 不 不 不 |
[1:12:26] | You don’t want to waste your money on one of those | 你不會想在那些沒用的東西上浪費錢的 |
[1:12:32] | Have one of these I know she’s a beauty | 買這個吧 我知道 她很漂亮 |
[1:12:36] | And she’ll always double up as a spoon. | 有2個勺子那麼大 |
[1:12:39] | That’s lovely it’s a top of the range spoon | 它是勺子裡尺寸最大的了 |
[1:12:43] | Bit of a squeeze what I need is a turkey baster | 這有點勉強啊 我要的是火雞淋油管 |
[1:12:46] | Yeah the one with the huge squishy balls | 有濕濕軟軟的大球球 |
[1:12:48] | And the long plastic thingy. | 和長長的塑料管子 |
[1:12:50] | Something really… big and, like, hard | 這東西…又大…又硬 |
[1:12:57] | Do you think one day I’m gonna meet a turkey baster of my own? | 你覺得我以後會不會也要用到火雞淋油管? |
[1:13:01] | I think it’s talking to me hello and what do you do? | 我覺得它在跟我說話 你好 過得怎麼樣 |
[1:13:05] | He bastes turkeys that’s really fascinating | 他給火雞上料的時候真的很迷人 |
[1:13:09] | Darling, I’m being an insensitive cow, I’m sorry | 親愛的 我太麻木了 對不起 |
[1:13:12] | I want zak I only want zak | 我要扎克 我只想要扎克 |
[1:13:14] | You can’t speak about other men in front of m r turkey baster | 你可不能在火雞淋油管面前提別的男人 |
[1:13:19] | I just never thought it would come to this | 我只是從沒想過會變成這樣 |
[1:13:21] | The potential father of my child is a sodding kitchen utensil | 我未來孩子的父親可能是一個廚房器具 |
[1:13:26] | Stop it stop it oome on | 別鬧了 別鬧了 走吧 |
[1:13:37] | Excuse me, I’m sorry! | 不好意思! |
[1:13:43] | H I how you doing? I need to to get to london | 你好 我要去倫敦 |
[1:13:47] | London, is it? | 倫敦是不是? |
[1:13:48] | Yeah | 是 |
[1:13:49] | That’s an hundred pound each way | 去一趟100磅 |
[1:13:51] | Do you take credit cards? no? visa, mastercard, american express? | 能刷卡嗎 維薩 萬事達 或者美國運通? |
[1:13:55] | There’s an ‘hole in the wall’ up the road. | 路那頭有取款機 |
[1:13:58] | Right don’t go anywhere | 好 在這等我 |
[1:14:17] | Fuck!! | 媽的!! |
[1:14:27] | Morning, boss | 早上好 老闆 |
[1:14:28] | Good morning, brian | 早上好 布萊恩 |
[1:14:29] | It’s a bit of a mess | 有點麻煩 |
[1:14:32] | Which bathroom? | 哪個衛生間? |
[1:14:34] | U p the stairs it’s only because people were using the lav | 只有樓上那間 所以大家都用那個 |
[1:14:36] | That we found out there was a problem. | 然後我們發現這確實是個問題 |
[1:14:40] | Yuk oan’t believe people use the toilet in a show home | 真搞笑居然有人用展示房的廁所 |
[1:14:43] | Yep as funny as folk let’s check upstairs | 是啊 很好笑 我們上樓看看去 |
[1:14:47] | Anyway, it just means that this unit | 不管怎樣 這套房子 |
[1:14:51] | Will be out of order for a bit | 現在暫時是不能交付了 |
[1:14:52] | That can’t be helped | 真糟糕 |
[1:15:01] | I wonder if it’s only the toilets that they use | 我在想他們是不是只用了這個洗手間 |
[1:15:04] | Well, you never know | 你永遠都不得而知了 |
[1:15:08] | I, um… I phoned you | 我…昨晚打過你電話 |
[1:15:13] | Last night I left a message about our date today | 就今天見面的事 我留了口訊 |
[1:15:17] | Right | 是啊 |
[1:15:21] | We hadn’t confirmed times or what, but… | 我們還沒約好時間什麼的 但是… |
[1:15:24] | So, boss, here we are… how about it? | 頭 我們現在…怎麼樣 |
[1:15:28] | Oh… we couldn’t I mean, what if someone came in? | 不行啊 我是說 如果有人來怎麼辦 |
[1:15:31] | There’s only two sets of keys | 只有兩套鑰匙 |
[1:15:33] | And I’ve got one and you’ve got the other | 我拿著一套 你拿著另一套 |
[1:15:38] | So why don’t you… | 你幹嗎不… |
[1:15:41] | Get yourself comfy… and I’ll go and lock up | 舒服點躺下…然後我去鎖門 |
[1:15:52] | Here we go, here we go, here we go | 太好了 太好了 |
[1:16:03] | Oome on! oome on! | 加油 加油 |
[1:16:07] | Brian, I just wanna say… | 布萊恩 我想說… |
[1:16:08] | Oome here | 過來 |
[1:16:13] | Right, you ready for this? | 你準備好了嗎 |
[1:16:15] | Yeah… I just wanna | 我想… |
[1:16:16] | Yeah, go, go I’ll be in here | 去 去吧 我就在這裡 |
[1:16:23] | I’ll tell you what love | 讓我告訴你什麼是愛 |
[1:16:25] | I’ve been thinking about this for absolutely ages | 我想了好幾年了 |
[1:16:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:16:29] | Wait and see what I’ve got for you | 看看我給你準備了什麼 |
[1:16:31] | It’s an absolute belter | 有個雄壯的東西 |
[1:16:35] | Hey, I’ve not had any complaints… I’m not gonna start now | 如果不滿意 你就退貨吧 |
[1:16:39] | Hey don’t worry about precautions. | 別擔心避孕的事 |
[1:16:42] | I had a bad case of mumps last year, so I’m infertile | 我去年得了腮腺炎 所以基本是不孕的 |
[1:16:49] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:16:50] | It’s fine. I had kids early. | 沒關係啊 我已經有小孩了 |
[1:16:53] | I’ve got a ten year old and an eight year old with my first wife | 我跟第一個老婆有一個10歲和一個8歲的孩子 |
[1:16:56] | It comes in handy, now I’m back on the market | 來的都太快了 不過我現在還是好了 |
[1:16:59] | Mind you it was a nasty business. | 告訴你那真有點噁心 |
[1:17:01] | My bollocks swelled to the size of a watermelon. | 我的老二漲得像個西瓜了 |
[1:17:04] | They took on a life of their own | 它們照樣長 |
[1:17:07] | I had to sit on a special cushion. | 我不得不坐在一個特殊的墊子上 |
[1:17:10] | Anyway… you nearly ready? | 你快好了吧 |
[1:17:19] | I’ve just got to go to the bathroom | 我要去下洗手間 |
[1:17:21] | That one is broken, so I’m going to run downstairs | 那個壞了 所以我要下樓去 |
[1:17:24] | Hey, no problemo whatever | 行 沒問題 |
[1:17:27] | Oome on, lad! | 來呀 老弟! |
[1:18:11] | “after insemination, keep legs raised for 20 minutes” | “受精後 保持腿部上抬20分鐘” |
[1:18:33] | M iss salt? | 索特小姐? |
[1:18:35] | Yes | 是的 |
[1:18:36] | Your, um… sign here, please | 你的…請簽在這裡 |
[1:18:40] | Don’t forget, keep it warm, and use it before it separates | 別忘了 保持溫暖 在它分離前使用 |
[1:19:21] | Oh, shit, it’s too big | 見鬼 太大了 |
[1:19:40] | Right, little ones, I want you to swim, swim, swim | 小寶貝們 我希望你們奮力游啊游 |
[1:19:43] | Georgina? | 喬治娜? |
[1:19:44] | M um! | 媽媽! |
[1:19:46] | Happy birthday, dear I wanted to surprise you | 生日快樂 親愛的 我想給你個驚喜 |
[1:19:50] | Oh dear, the icing is not dry | 親愛的 冰淇淋還沒凍起來 |
[1:19:54] | I’ll just pop it in the fridge | 我在冰箱裡再放會兒 |
[1:19:57] | Or should we have a piece now? | 還是我們現在先來一塊? |
[1:20:00] | Oh, no, no | 不 不 不 |
[1:20:02] | It’s so lovely, I just want to save it | 這太漂亮了 我想給 |
[1:20:05] | To show it to j ustin and olem | 賈斯丁和克萊姆也看看 |
[1:20:07] | Oh, j ustin he’s a nice boy, isn’t he? | 賈斯丁是個好小伙子 是不是? |
[1:20:11] | Yes, he’s nice | 是啊 他很好 |
[1:20:29] | God… no-one said it would be easy | 天啊…這的確不容易 |
[1:20:32] | But I for one never thought that it would come to this | 可是我從沒想過是這樣 |
[1:20:35] | H m nor me, l… | 我也沒有 我… |
[1:20:40] | Oh, darling | 親愛的 |
[1:20:42] | If I had the necessary machinery, I’d step in and I’d do it | 如果我有那話兒的話 我也會去做的 |
[1:20:47] | No, I haven’t got it so I can’t do it | 可是我沒有 所以我不能 |
[1:20:51] | Right, no, of course | 是啊 沒有 當然 |
[1:20:53] | And I want you to remember that… | 我想要你記住… |
[1:20:55] | “it is a far greater thing that…” | “這要遠遠比那個…什麼好太多” |
[1:21:00] | You do today… than… | 你今天做的…要比… |
[1:21:03] | Done, are you? | 做 你說呢 |
[1:21:04] | I don’t know what it is but… | 我也不知道怎麼說… |
[1:21:06] | Anyway, listen the thing is, | 反正就是這樣 |
[1:21:09] | You’re standing in the last chance saloon. ‘ | 你現在是她最後的機會 |
[1:21:14] | You fuck this up… | 你干… |
[1:21:16] | And you fuck up her life | 你干亮她的人生 |
[1:21:22] | Okay | 好 |
[1:21:23] | Anyway darling… have fun. | 親愛的…玩得開心 |
[1:21:26] | Right | 好的 |
[1:21:28] | Bye. alright. | 再見 好的 |
[1:21:34] | Hello | 好啊 |
[1:21:41] | Thank you so much for doing this | 謝謝你肯這麼做 |
[1:21:50] | Hello we’ve booked a room for jones | 你好 我們為瓊斯夫婦定了房間 |
[1:21:52] | M r and m rs a suite, please | 雙人套房 |
[1:22:06] | Taxi! taxi! | 出租車! 出租車! |
[1:22:09] | Taxi! | 出租車! |
[1:22:10] | Homeless git! | 無家可歸的白癡! |
[1:22:11] | Yeah, you too, mate | 是啊 你也是 老兄 |
[1:22:13] | Taxi! | 出租車! |
[1:22:28] | Look, I know it’s awkward, but I want you to know, | 我知道這很奇怪 但是我想你知道 |
[1:22:30] | I’m really grateful | 我真的很高興 |
[1:22:44] | Fuck | 媽的 |
[1:22:46] | J ust breathing. feeling good. | 深呼吸 感覺就好了 |
[1:22:47] | J ust a child just the rest of your life. | 只是一個小孩 只是餘生而已 |
[1:22:49] | It’s nothing it’s fine. breathe in. | 沒事 吸氣 |
[1:22:54] | Breathe j ust feeling good | 吸氣 感覺很好 |
[1:22:57] | Fuck | 媽的 |
[1:23:02] | Come on. come on! god. | 來啊 來啊 上帝 |
[1:23:08] | Come on. u p you get. | 來呀 挺起來 |
[1:23:11] | How’s it going? | 怎麼樣了? |
[1:23:14] | Not very well. u h… | 不是很好… |
[1:23:17] | Anything I can do? | 有什麼我能幫忙的嗎 |
[1:23:23] | I don’t know, uh, | 我不知道 |
[1:23:25] | Well you could… | 你可以… |
[1:23:28] | I don’t know, you could… | 我不知道 你可以… |
[1:23:31] | You could pretend to be brian | 你可以假裝是布萊恩 |
[1:23:41] | I’m brian sex god of salt oonstruction | 我是性感的布萊恩 來自索特建築 |
[1:23:44] | I’m wearing tight jeans and sweat is dripping off my big bulging muscles. | 我穿著緊身牛仔 汗水從跳動的肌肉上滾落 |
[1:23:48] | I’ve got a huge belter waiting for you and I want to grab your arse. | 我有個大傢伙等著你 我要抓緊你的屁屁 |
[1:23:58] | That was great | 那不錯 |
[1:24:08] | Oh my god! oh yes! yes! oh my god! | 天啊 太好了 天啊 |
[1:24:12] | Georgie you’re not gonna believe it. it’s amazing! | 喬治 你一定不敢相信 太棒了 |
[1:24:15] | George m ichael has just called me, and he said that | 喬治·邁克爾剛剛打電話來 他說 |
[1:24:19] | He wants me to do his costumes for his next tour | 下次巡演要讓我當他的服裝師 |
[1:24:22] | What?! | 什麼 |
[1:24:23] | Yes! and I have to go now he wants me to go to a fitting now | 是啊 我馬上就要去 他要我試裝 |
[1:24:27] | I want it I want that spunk so you get back in there | 我要它 我要那個種子 你給我進去 |
[1:24:32] | George | 喬治 |
[1:24:37] | I can’t do it | 我不能這麼做 |
[1:24:40] | It’s a huge responsibility | 這是個很大的責任 |
[1:24:42] | I can’t have a baby with you because olem ordered me to | 我不能因為克萊姆的命令就跟你生小孩 |
[1:24:47] | I’m sorry I’m really sorry | 對不起 真的很抱歉 |
[1:24:49] | You can’t pull out now I forbid you | 你不能就這麼走掉 我不許 |
[1:24:51] | We’ll go down to the bar, and I will find you a man | 我們下去酒吧 我會幫你找到男人的 |
[1:24:55] | No way I’m sick of looking at every man like he’s a dick on legs | 不行 我不要再用找種豬的眼光去找男人 |
[1:24:58] | I have one day left, and you promised! | 我只有一天了 你答應過的 |
[1:25:00] | You’re my best friend! | 你是我最好的朋友! |
[1:25:02] | No, I’m not gonna get my pants off | 不行 我不會脫褲子的 |
[1:25:04] | You’re not taking off my trousers | 你不能脫我褲子 |
[1:25:06] | I am not having sex with you! | 我不會跟你做愛的! |
[1:25:08] | I’m walking out of this room ow! | 我要出去 |
[1:25:11] | You deserve a whipping! I’m going to give it to you! | 我要打屁股了 我現在就打 |
[1:25:13] | Stop it! stop it! help! help me! | 住手 住手 救命啊 救我 |
[1:25:17] | Oan you come back later? | 你能等下再來嗎 |
[1:25:19] | Come along. | 走吧 |
[1:25:21] | What I do in the privacy of my own room…! we were wrestling! | 我有權在我私人空間…我們在玩摔跤 |
[1:25:24] | Hang on, it was role playing you’re gonna hear from me | 等等 這個是角色扮演遊戲 我要投訴 |
[1:25:27] | Yes | 好的 |
[1:25:28] | We’re two consenting adults and he was up for it! | 我們兩個是成年人 而且他喜歡這個! |
[1:25:31] | Thank you, madam | 謝謝你 女士 |
[1:25:32] | And… good night! | 晚安 |
[1:25:35] | Good night | 晚安 |
[1:25:45] | Taxi taxi! | 出租車 出租車! |
[1:25:47] | Taxi! | 出租車! |
[1:25:49] | Please! …yes! | 拜託了 |
[1:25:58] | I said “i’ll not go near that thing. you’re crazy.” | 我說”我不會碰那東西 你瘋了” |
[1:26:03] | Ben! | 本! |
[1:26:05] | You alright? | 你還好嗎 |
[1:26:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了 |
[1:26:17] | I had a dream of my life | 我夢想過我的生活 |
[1:26:19] | I would marry zak and we would have | 我嫁給扎克 我們會生幾個寶寶 |
[1:26:22] | A few children and a lovely home | 有一棟漂亮的房子 |
[1:26:24] | I’m sure that’s what zak wants too. deep down. | 我相信扎克也是這麼想的 |
[1:26:27] | I know about alexandra | 我知道亞歷山德拉的事 |
[1:26:29] | The daddy’s girl? | 那個難纏的人? |
[1:26:31] | Mouth with more teeth than a shark? | 嘴裡的牙比鯊魚還多的那個? |
[1:26:34] | I know all about their affair it’s okay | 我知道他們的事了 沒關係 |
[1:26:36] | No, he thinks she’s a complete pain in the arse | 沒有 他覺得她連屁都不是 |
[1:26:39] | Well, even if he wasn’t with her, I can’t force him to be with me | 就算他們沒在一起 我也不能強迫他跟我 |
[1:26:43] | I miss him so much | 我很想他 |
[1:26:45] | Georgina, it’s all right | 喬治娜 會好的 |
[1:26:49] | Hey, zak! | 扎克! |
[1:26:51] | What’s going on? | 怎麼回事? |
[1:26:52] | Zak! I’m so glad you’re back! thank god | 扎克! 我真高興你回來了 感謝上帝 |
[1:26:56] | Zak, it’s not what you think | 扎克 不是你想的那樣 |
[1:26:58] | Not what I think? | 不是我想的那樣? |
[1:26:59] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[1:27:00] | You can’t keep your hands off her! | 你抱著她! |
[1:27:02] | It’s taken half my life to get here! | 我掉了半條命才回到這裡! |
[1:27:06] | Georgina was very upset | 喬治娜心情很不好 |
[1:27:07] | No, no, no this is upset you absolute arse! | 不不不 不好個屁 |
[1:27:10] | Wait! stop! stop! | 等等 住手 住手 |
[1:27:11] | Wanker! | 小人! |
[1:27:24] | Oh my god I’m so sorry | 天啊 對不起 |
[1:27:26] | I’m sorry wait, zak! | 對不起 等等 扎克 |
[1:27:32] | Zak! zak! | 扎克 扎克 |
[1:27:41] | You’ve reached zak solomon’s voicemail. please leave a message. | 這裡是扎克·所羅門的語言信箱 請留言 |
[1:27:45] | I have something important to tell you please call me | 我有很重要的事找你 請聯繫我 |
[1:27:48] | I need to see you tonight, before it’s too late | 我今晚必須見到你 否則就太遲了 |
[1:29:02] | Maybe god has other plans for me | 或許上帝對我另有安排 |
[1:29:05] | All right, uhh… | 好吧 |
[1:29:08] | Would you like some vodka? | 來點伏特加? |
[1:29:11] | No | 不了 |
[1:29:13] | What about some beer or whiskey? | 那麼啤酒呢 還是威士忌? |
[1:29:17] | No | 不要 |
[1:29:18] | No? all right, I know, what about echinacea, | 不要? 好吧 海膽加薑汁酒怎麼樣 |
[1:29:24] | With sort of ginger? do you like that? | 你喜歡嗎 |
[1:29:27] | All right, I’ll have a weak one | 好吧 淡點的 |
[1:29:29] | Alright | 好吧 |
[1:29:32] | Oh, I’ll be right back | 我馬上回來 |
[1:29:42] | Oh hello | 你好 |
[1:29:47] | What do you want? | 有事嗎 |
[1:29:49] | I had a wee spot of bother with georgina and zak have you… | 我和扎克因為喬治娜的事有點誤會 你有沒有… |
[1:29:53] | Hey georgina! did you find zak? | 喬治娜! 找到扎克了嗎 |
[1:29:56] | Are you all right? I felt bad | 你還好嗎 我感覺糟透了 |
[1:29:59] | I tried calling him | 我一直打他電話 |
[1:30:01] | I’m sorry I ran out | 不要意思我跑出去了 |
[1:30:05] | Olem, hi | 你好 克萊姆 |
[1:30:06] | Zak | 扎克 |
[1:30:08] | I need to find out what’s going on between georgina and ben | 我想知道喬治娜和本之間發生了什麼事 |
[1:30:11] | You’re all right? | 你沒事嗎 |
[1:30:13] | I’m absolutely fine. | 我很好 |
[1:30:15] | Or maybe I should just see for myself | 或者我自己看看也行 |
[1:30:17] | I don’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[1:30:20] | You’re getting this all wrong. | 不是你想的那樣 |
[1:30:22] | Oh really?! | 真的嗎 |
[1:30:26] | Ow! that really hurt! | 好痛 |
[1:30:29] | Right… get down! | 下去吧! |
[1:30:33] | Do as you’re told! how many times…? | 照我說的做! 跟你說過多少次…? |
[1:30:37] | Oh, great, I’m bleeding | 這下好了 我流血了 |
[1:30:40] | I’ve been telling you I don’t fancy georgina. | 我一直跟你說我對喬治娜不來電 |
[1:30:43] | She’s all right but… she’s no clem is she? | 她很好 可是…她不是克萊姆 |
[1:30:47] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:30:49] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:30:52] | Well, you’re just so… | 那個 你非常的… |
[1:30:53] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:30:55] | What I mean is you’re really… | 我是說你真的… |
[1:30:59] | Do you like me? | 你喜歡我? |
[1:31:01] | Well, yeah | 是的 |
[1:31:02] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[1:31:03] | Is that okay? | 行不行? |
[1:31:04] | That’s fine, good, thank you | 沒問題 很好 謝啦 |
[1:31:11] | Don’t stop looking | 別看啦 |
[1:31:12] | Excuse me | 不好意思 |
[1:31:17] | So now that we’ve established that | 現在都搞清楚了 |
[1:31:20] | I’m not the hot property that you think I am | 我不像你想的那麼搶手 |
[1:31:22] | What do you want? | 你想怎樣 |
[1:31:23] | Then you can go crawling back to alexandra | 爬到亞歷山德拉的身邊 |
[1:31:26] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:31:28] | Alexandra? | 亞歷山德拉? |
[1:31:33] | You are joking, aren’t you? | 開什麼玩笑? |
[1:31:38] | Okay, you’re not sure, she’s beautiful, | 好吧 沒錯 她挺漂亮 |
[1:31:41] | But that’s not what I look for in a person, george, you know that | 但我不是這麼膚淺的 你知道啊 喬治 |
[1:31:47] | What I mean is that you are way past beautiful | 我是說 你比好看還要好看 |
[1:31:51] | You’re not past it, obviously | 你沒有過頭 當然 |
[1:31:54] | I mean, you’re beautiful, but you’re so much more than that | 我是說 你很漂亮 但是你不僅僅漂亮 |
[1:31:59] | Oh shit, um… | 見鬼… |
[1:32:03] | Georgie… I love you, okay? | 喬治…我愛你 知道嗎 |
[1:32:07] | I’ve never stopped loving you not for a second | 我每一秒鐘都在愛你 |
[1:32:09] | Life without you doesn’t make any sense | 生活沒有你就毫無意義 |
[1:32:15] | Georgie, please, can we just, can we… | 喬治 拜託 我們能不能 我們… |
[1:32:23] | Look… I want what you want | 你要的就是我要的 |
[1:32:26] | And not because you want me to want it but because I want it too | 不是因為你要 而是因為我也想要 |
[1:32:29] | Does that make sense? | 聽懂了嗎 |
[1:32:32] | Well, unfortunately for me, it’s too bloody late | 真不幸 這都太遲了 |
[1:32:35] | I’ve become your ideal woman, but I can’t have children | 我成了你的女神 但是我不能生寶寶 |
[1:32:38] | What? georgie! | 什麼 喬治! |
[1:32:41] | Georgie! what do you mean? | 喬治! 你什麼意思? |
[1:32:44] | Ask them, they’ll tell you | 問他們吧 他們會告訴你的 |
[1:32:46] | I wanna ask you | 我想聽你說 |
[1:32:47] | Leave me alone | 別吵我 |
[1:33:28] | They’ve explained everything. I’m so sorry. | 他們什麼都跟我說了 對不起 |
[1:33:31] | I really meant what I said. let’s still try. | 我是認真的 讓我們再試試吧 |
[1:33:34] | Okay? I love you. | 好嗎 我愛你 |
[1:33:58] | Oan I come in, boss? | 我能進來嗎 頭? |
[1:34:00] | Brian come in. hi. | 布萊恩 請進 |
[1:34:04] | About the other day, uh… | 關於那天… |
[1:34:06] | Look, don’t say another word | 什麼都不用說 |
[1:34:10] | Yeah, I know | 我知道 |
[1:34:14] | I know | 我知道 |
[1:34:15] | It was my bollocks, weren’t it? | 是我的老二 對不對? |
[1:34:17] | Not exactly lt… | 不完全是… |
[1:34:20] | Look… I know | 我知道… |
[1:34:21] | Sometimes the sheer size of my down belows scares people off | 有時我下面的尺寸是會把人嚇跑的 |
[1:34:27] | That was before the mumps | 腮腺炎以前就是 |
[1:34:32] | Thank you for this lovely chat | 謝謝你跟我說這個 |
[1:34:34] | Maybe we could just put it behind us? | 不如我們就忘了吧 |
[1:34:37] | Yeah, no problemo lt’ll just be our little secret | 沒問題 就作為我們的小秘密 |
[1:34:40] | Thank you, brian | 謝謝 布萊恩 |
[1:34:41] | And all the lads who saw you running off | 那些看到你跑出來的人 |
[1:34:45] | Lt’ll be their little secret as well okay | 也當做是他們的小秘密吧 |
[1:35:07] | Oome in! | 請進 |
[1:35:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:36:39] | Miss salt. this is linda | 索特小姐 我是琳達 |
[1:36:41] | At the park mews clinic. | 帕克密烏診所 |
[1:36:43] | As you requested we’ve rechecked your positive urine test. | 你要我們檢測的尿液呈陽性 |
[1:36:46] | And the result of your blood test shows | 血液測試結果也顯示 |
[1:36:48] | That you are 100% pregnant! | 你百分之百懷孕了! |
[1:37:22] | Zachariah, darling | 撒加利亞 親愛的 |
[1:37:25] | Lovely party | 多好的派對啊 |
[1:37:26] | She’s so sweet, how she’s sleeping | 她好可愛 睡得真可香啊 |
[1:37:29] | Show me again | 再給我看看 |
[1:37:32] | It’s just gorgeous | 太漂亮了 |
[1:37:56] | Don’t worry, it’ll be fine | 別擔心 沒事的 |
[1:38:06] | I want to give you your real present | 我想要給你一個真正的禮物 |
[1:38:08] | M m my real present | 我真正的禮物 |
[1:38:14] | Oome and get it you have to look for it | 來找一下 |
[1:38:17] | Okay, do you wanna give me a clue? | 好的 給我點提示吧 |
[1:38:20] | Oold | 冰涼 |
[1:38:26] | Warmer | 溫暖 |
[1:38:34] | Very, very hot | 非常非常熱 |
[1:38:40] | You’re… | 你… |
[1:38:52] | You’re… | 你… |
[1:39:04] | God! wow, it’s… | 上帝! 真是… |
[1:39:15] | Oh, come here! | 過來! |
[1:39:19] | I love you | 我愛你 |