英文名称:Mission Impossible Rogue Nation
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Benji. | 班吉 |
[01:16] | Benji, do you copy? | 班吉 你听到了吗 |
[01:19] | Benji. | 班吉 |
[01:21] | Oh. Shit. | 该死 |
[01:23] | Where’s Ethan? | 伊森在哪 |
[01:24] | Uh. I can’t talk right now. | 我现在没办法说话 |
[01:26] | The package is on the plane. | 那东西还在飞机上 |
[01:28] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[01:30] | We’re currently formulate a plan B, | 我们目前正在制定B计划 |
[01:32] | although technically, it’s a plan C. | 严格来说 是C计划了 |
[01:34] | This isn’t going very well. | 进展的不太顺利啊 |
[01:35] | I am aware of that, Brandt. | 我意识到了 勃兰特 |
[01:37] | You’re not helping. | 你这样可不是在帮忙 |
[01:38] | Where’s Ethan? | 伊森在哪 |
[01:39] | I don’t know. We’re on radio silence. | 我不知道 我俩没在通讯 |
[01:40] | That plane cannot takeoff, with the package on it. | 不能让那架飞机起飞 东西还在上面 |
[01:43] | – You understand? – We’re working on it. | -你明白吗 -我们正在努力 |
[01:45] | Luther? What the hell are you doing there? | 路德 你又在那里瞎掺和什么 |
[01:47] | You are supposed to be on an assignment in Malaysia. | 你应该在马来西亚执行任务来着 |
[01:49] | I’m in Malaysia, I’ve been here 2 days. | 我是在马来西亚 我到这儿两天了 |
[01:51] | Benji needed my help. | 班吉需要我帮忙 |
[01:52] | I didn’t need help. | 我不需要帮忙 |
[01:53] | I just…I needed assistance, | 我只是…我需要协助 |
[01:54] | it’s a different thing. | 这是两码事 |
[01:56] | The package is still on that plane. | 东西还在飞机上 |
[01:59] | We understand the package is on the plane. | 我们清楚东西还在飞机上 |
[02:01] | We’re trying to cripple it remotely. | 我们想远程弄瘫那架飞机 |
[02:03] | You can do that. | 你们能做到吧 |
[02:04] | We can if the pilot left the satellite uplink switch on. | 只要飞行员没关卫星上行通道我们就可以 |
[02:06] | Which he has. | 他的确没关 |
[02:07] | And how do you access the uplink? | 你要怎么接入上行通道 |
[02:09] | It involves hacking a Russian satellite. | 得去黑一个俄罗斯卫星 |
[02:11] | I can’t authorise that. | 我不能授权 |
[02:13] | Which is why I didn’t ask permission. | 所以我也没有请求许可 |
[02:14] | We are under investigation for misconduct. | 我们正因行为不当被调查 |
[02:17] | The package is on-board. What do you want me to do? | 东西还在飞机上 你想怎么着 |
[02:28] | Uh. Luther. | 路德 |
[02:30] | I’m reading a heat bloom, Benji. | 我这边显示热量激增 班吉 |
[02:32] | The engines are starting. | 飞机引擎正在启动 |
[02:33] | Yeah. I’m aware of that. | 是的 我发现了 |
[02:34] | But I can’t do anything until I’m connected to the satellite. | 但我连不上卫星什么也做不了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1340个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:287个,六级词汇:152个,GRE词汇:152个,托福词汇:209个,考研词汇:294个,专四词汇:252个,专八词汇:50个, 所有生词标注共:505个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:38] | – Benji, you are connected. – Okay, great. | -班吉 连上了 -太好了 |
[02:41] | The package is still on that plane. | 东西还在飞机上 |
[02:44] | Shut down the fuel pump. | 把燃油泵关掉 |
[02:46] | Uh. Mechanical are lockdown. | 机械系统被锁住了 |
[02:48] | – What about the electrical system? – Oh, that might work. | -电力系统呢 -可能行得通 |
[02:51] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[02:52] | – Hydraulics. – Okay, standby. | -液压系统 -好的 做好准备 |
[02:54] | No, they’re encrypted. | 不行 加密了 |
[02:58] | Benji, the plane. | 班吉 那架飞机 |
[02:59] | Yes! The package is on the plane! | 是的 东西还在飞机上 |
[03:00] | We get it! | 我们知道了 |
[03:04] | Can you open the door? | 你能把门打开吗 |
[03:06] | – Ethan? Where are you? – I’m by the plane. | -伊森 你在哪里 -我在飞机旁边 |
[03:08] | Benji, can you open the door? | 班吉 你能不能把门打开 |
[03:10] | Uh. Can I open the door? Uh. Maybe. | 我能不能把门打开 也许可以 |
[03:13] | Open the door when I tell you. | 听我指令然后把门打开 |
[03:29] | I’m on the plane. Open the door. | 我上飞机了 把门打开 |
[03:31] | How did you get in the plane? | 你是怎么进去的 |
[03:32] | Not in the plane, I’m on the plane! | 不在里面 是在飞机上面 |
[03:35] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[03:42] | Benji. Open the door! | 班吉 把门打开 |
[03:44] | Yeah-yeah-yeah… Okay, okay. | 是是是 好好好 |
[03:51] | Benji, open that door right now! | 班吉 把门打开 立刻 |
[03:52] | Yeah, I am trying. | 好的 我在试 |
[04:08] | Come on, Benji. | 快点 班吉 |
[04:09] | Benji, open that door! | 班吉 把门打开 |
[04:11] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[04:19] | Come on. Yes, got it. | 快点啊 好了 搞定 |
[04:26] | That’s the wrong door! | 开错门了 |
[04:28] | Benji, not that door. The other door. | 班吉 不是那扇门 是另一扇 |
[04:30] | The other door. Right. Yes, the other door. | 另一扇 没错 是的 另一扇门 |
[04:32] | Okay, yes, yes. Sorry, sorry. My bad, my bad. | 好了 是 抱歉 怪我怪我 |
[04:36] | 升降板门 开启 关闭 | |
[04:42] | Alright. Look, I’m gonna open the para-door. | 好了 听着 我要把侧门打开了 |
[04:44] | How’s that? | 如何 |
[06:32] | We’re about to close. | 我们快打烊了 |
[06:34] | I won’t be long. | 我不会逛很久的 |
[06:36] | You looking for anything in particular. | 您有什么想找的吗 |
[06:39] | Something rare. | 比较罕见的 |
[06:45] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[06:48] | Classical. | 古典乐 |
[06:50] | Jazz. | 爵士 |
[06:51] | – Sax. – Coltrain. | -萨克斯 -寇尔逊 |
[06:53] | – Piano. – Monk. | -钢琴 -蒙克 |
[06:55] | Shadow Wilson on the bass. | “影子”威尔森弹贝斯 |
[06:58] | Shadow Wilson played drums. | “影子”威尔森是打鼓的 |
[07:01] | Know why they called him Shadow? | 知道为什么人们叫他”影子”吗 |
[07:04] | Because he had a light touch. | 因为他手法轻柔 |
[07:07] | You’re in luck. | 算你走运 |
[07:10] | I’ve a first pressing. | 我有张初版唱片 |
[07:21] | It really is you. | 真的是你啊 |
[07:25] | I’ve heard stories. | 我听过许多传闻 |
[07:28] | They can’t all be true. | 不可能全是真的吧 |
[07:43] | 不可能任务行动组 身份已确认 亨特.伊森 | |
[07:52] | Good evening, Mr. Hunt. | 晚上好 亨特先生 |
[07:54] | The weapons you recovered in Belarus | 你在白俄罗斯收回的武器 |
[07:55] | were confirmed to be VX nerve gas. | 被确认为VX神经毒气 |
[07:57] | Capable of devastating a major city. | 能够毁灭一座大城市 |
[08:00] | The bodies of the air crew were found less than | 机组成员的尸体于他们降落在 |
[08:02] | 24 hours after they landed in Damascus. | 大马士革后的24小时内被发现 |
[08:05] | They were identified as low level Chechen separatist. | 他们被确认为低层车臣分裂主义分子 |
[08:08] | With neither the access nor the ability | 既没有渠道也没有能力 |
[08:10] | to acquire the weapons they were transporting. | 获取他们所运输的武器 |
[08:13] | This would support your suspicion | 你对于这背后有暗影组织 |
[08:15] | that a shadow organization is committed to inciting revolution. | 暗中支持革命的怀疑是正确的 |
[08:18] | By enabling acts of terror | 他们资助与西方世界亲近的 |
[08:20] | in nations friendly to Western interests. | 国家的恐怖活动 |
[08:22] | IMF suspects this to be the same shadow organization | IMF怀疑这个组织和你去年追踪一年的 |
[08:25] | you have been tracking for the last year | 暗影组织是同一个组织 |
[08:28] | Also known as the Syndicate. | 也就是辛迪加 |
[08:30] | IMF would be right. | IMF猜得没错 |
[08:32] | Normally, you and your team would be tasked | 通常情况下 你和你的团队会受命 |
[08:35] | with infiltrating and disrupting this terrorist network, | 渗透并破坏这一恐怖分子网络 |
[08:38] | but we have taken steps | 但我们已经采取了行动 |
[08:39] | to ensure that this will not happen. | 确保这类事情不会发生 |
[08:41] | Because, we, are the Syndicate, Mr. Hunt. | 因为我们就是辛迪加 亨特先生 |
[08:44] | And now we know who you are. | 如今我们知道了你的身份 |
[08:47] | Your mission, should you choose to accept it, | 你的任务 如果你选择接受 |
[08:49] | is to face your fate. | 就是直面你的命运 |
[08:51] | Pursue us, you’ll be caught. | 追查我们 你会被抓 |
[08:53] | Resist us, you’ll be killed. | 反抗我们 你会被杀 |
[08:55] | And you precious Secretary | 而你那位尊敬的部长 |
[08:56] | will disavow any knowledge of your actions. | 将宣称对你的行动毫不知情 |
[08:59] | Good luck, Mr. Hunt. | 祝好运 亨特先生 |
[09:00] | This message will self destruct in 5 seconds. | 这段信息将在5秒后自动销毁 |
[09:54] | Mr. Chairman, | 委员长先生 |
[09:55] | the IMF’s misadventures date back to | IMF的莽撞行事 |
[09:57] | my earliest days in the CIA | 可以追溯到我刚进中情局的时候 |
[09:59] | when the IMF broke into the CIA to steal a list of covert operatives. | 当时他们闯入中情局窃取了一份特工名单 |
[10:04] | And now, more recently a Russian warhead. | 而最近又是俄罗斯弹头这一出 |
[10:06] | Disarmed Russian warhead. | 被拆除的俄罗斯弹头 |
[10:07] | – A Russian nuclear warhead. – Branded safe by the IMF. | -一枚俄罗斯核弹头 -被IMF搞定了 |
[10:10] | Clipped the Transamerica Pyramid | 撞毁泛美金字塔大楼 |
[10:12] | before plunging into the San Francisco bay. | 然后坠入旧金山湾 |
[10:14] | Saving the western atmosphere. | 拯救了西部大气 |
[10:15] | This made possible by IMF agents who did willingly | 这也是因为一位IMF特工自愿地 |
[10:17] | provide the launch codes to a known terrorist. | 将发射密码给了一名已知恐怖分子 |
[10:20] | Do I have that right, agent Brandt? | 我说的对不对 勃兰特特工 |
[10:24] | I can neither confirm nor deny details of any such operation | 我既不能确认也不能否认任何此类行动的细节 |
[10:27] | without Secretary’s approval. | 除非获得部长的允许 |
[10:28] | This was the same week after IMF infiltrated the Kremlin. | 这是IMF渗透进克里姆林宫的那周 |
[10:31] | Here’s the Kremlin before. | 这是克里姆林宫之前的样子 |
[10:34] | And the Kremlin after. | 这是之后的样子 |
[10:39] | I can neither confirm nor deny details of any operation… | 我既不能确认也不能否认任何此类行动的细节 |
[10:42] | Without the Secretary’s approval. Yes, we know. | 除非获得部长的允许 我们知道 |
[10:43] | In fact, until this panel appoints a new Secretary, | 实际上 在委员会指派新部长前 |
[10:46] | you really can’t say much of anything, can you, agent Brandt? | 你什么都不能说 是吧 勃兰特特工 |
[10:48] | Well. I didn’t write the rules, Mr. Hunley. | 规矩不是我定的 汉利先生 |
[10:50] | Mr. Chairman, the so call Impossible Mission Force | 委员长先生 这个所谓的不可能任务行动组 |
[10:53] | is not just a rogue organization, | 不仅是个法外组织 |
[10:55] | it is an outdated one. | 还是个过时的组织 |
[10:56] | A throwback to an era without transparency and without oversight. | 是往不透明无监管时代的倒退 |
[11:00] | – Mr. Chairman. – The time has come to dissolve the IMF. | -委员长先生 -是时候解散IMF了 |
[11:03] | Mr. Chairman. | 委员长先生 |
[11:03] | And transfer the salvageable assets to the CIA. | 并将可抢救的资产移交中情局 |
[11:07] | Mr. Chairman, | 委员长先生 |
[11:07] | the IMF has operated without oversight for 40 years. | IMF在无监管情况下正常运作了40年 |
[11:10] | – Now, are its methods unorthodox? Yes. – Mr. Chairman. | -它不按常规办事吗 没错 -委员长先生 |
[11:12] | Are it’s results less than perfect? Absolutely. | 行动的结果是不太完美吗 当然 |
[11:16] | But without the IMF, to be force… | 但假如没有IMF出面 |
[11:17] | There’ll be order and stability. | 将迎来秩序和稳定 |
[11:18] | Without the IMF… | 没有IMF |
[11:21] | This panel recognizes the IMF’s contribution to global security. | 委员会知道IMF为维护全球治安所作出的贡献 |
[11:27] | But the events laid out by CIA director Hunley | 但从中情局汉利局长举出的种种劣迹 |
[11:30] | also show a pattern of once and brinkmanship | 可以看出IMF过时且边缘化的模式 |
[11:33] | and a total disregard for protocol. | 完全漠视规章 |
[11:36] | From where I sit, | 在我看来 |
[11:37] | you unorthodox methods are indistinguishable from chance. | 你们不按常理出牌只是在碰运气 |
[11:41] | And your results, perfect or not, | 而其结果 无论完美与否 |
[11:44] | looked suspiciously like luck. | 都让人觉得不过是走运 |
[11:48] | I’m afraid today is the day when the IMF’s luck runs out. | 恐怕今天就是IMF运气用尽的一天 |
[13:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[13:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[13:49] | What does he see in you, I wonder. | 他看上你哪点了 我想知道 |
[13:52] | Who is he? | “他”是指谁 |
[13:58] | I want to see what is done. | 我想知道发生了什么事 |
[14:01] | Why don’t you take off the cuffs. | 来解开我的手铐 |
[14:04] | And I’ll show you. | 然后我演示给你看 |
[14:06] | Vinter. | 文特 |
[14:11] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[14:13] | Janik Vinter. | 雅尼克·文特 |
[14:16] | They call you, the bone doctor. | 他们称你为”骨科医生” |
[14:20] | The funny thing is, | 有趣的是 |
[14:22] | you’re officially declared dead, 3 years ago. | 官方在3年前就宣布你已死 |
[14:26] | Nice shoes by the way. | 话说鞋子不错 |
[14:30] | Not his. | 不是他的 |
[14:32] | Yours. | 是你的 |
[14:40] | We have instructions to talk, | 我们得到的指令是和他谈谈 |
[14:43] | not to kill him. | 而不是杀了他 |
[14:44] | There are men who are broken in different ways. | 有不同的方式能让一个人开口 |
[14:49] | This one’s a fighter. | 这位是个斗士 |
[14:51] | He’ll die, before you turn him. | 他宁死也不会被策反 |
[14:54] | Are you worry he’s gonna take your place? | 你是在担心他会取代你的位置吗 |
[15:07] | You should go, before it gets ugly. | 你该走了 趁还没变得难看之前 |
[15:14] | Yeah, he’s right. | 没错 他说得对 |
[15:16] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[15:32] | Now, let’s see how tough you are. | 好了 让我看看你是有多难搞 |
[15:36] | You, Janik. | 你 雅尼克 |
[17:01] | We’ve never met before, right? | 我们以前没见过吧 |
[17:05] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[17:15] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[17:20] | – What’re you doing? – I can’t leave. | -你在干什么 -我不能走 |
[17:23] | Look. You can’t stay. | 听着 你不能留在这里 |
[17:24] | We just killed those men. | 我们刚刚杀了那些人 |
[17:25] | We didn’t kill them. You did. | 不是我们杀的 是你杀的 |
[17:27] | I tried to stop you. You got away. | 我试图阻止你 但你逃脱了 |
[17:32] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[17:34] | You better hurry now. Good luck. | 你最好快点走 祝好运 |
[17:37] | No, wait. Wait! | 不 等等 等等 |
[17:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[17:40] | He’s heading to the north corridor. He has closed the gate. | 他朝北边走廊去了 他把门锁上了 |
[17:43] | Hurry, don’t let him escape. Quick! | 快点 别让他逃走了 快 |
[17:58] | – Stack-com 7. – Western Europe, unsecured. | -Stack-com 7 -西欧 未加密线路 |
[18:00] | – Designator. – Bravo Echo One One. | -标志符 – B-E-1-1 |
[18:03] | Connecting. | 连接中 |
[18:05] | – This is Brandt. – Go secure. | -这里是勃兰特 -用加密线路 |
[18:09] | Go. | 说吧 |
[18:09] | London terminal is compromised. | 伦敦站沦陷了 |
[18:11] | Repeat, London is compromised. | 重复 伦敦站沦陷了 |
[18:13] | Agent placed is down. Request immediate extraction. | 安置的特工已牺牲 请求马上撤离 |
[18:16] | What happened? Who breached London? | 发生什么事了 谁攻破了伦敦 |
[18:18] | Do you’ve anything to go on? | 你有什么线索供我们追查吗 |
[18:19] | A face. | 只有长相 |
[18:21] | He wanted something. Not information. | 他想要某样东西 但不是信息 |
[18:23] | He could’ve kill me, but he didn’t. | 他本可以杀了我的 但他没有 |
[18:26] | Okay, what do you think it means. | 你觉得这意味着什么 |
[18:27] | The Syndicate is real. | 辛迪加是真的 |
[18:30] | They know who we’re, how we operate. | 他们知道我们是谁 知道我们如何运作 |
[18:33] | I think I know why they’ve been so hard to find. | 我知道为什么那么难找到他们了 |
[18:36] | Just focus operations on gathering | 你们就全力收集 |
[18:38] | any available intel regarding former covert operatives. | 所有前特工的相关可获取情报 |
[18:41] | It doesn’t matter what country or agency. | 无论是国家与机构 |
[18:43] | Just as long as they are dead or presumed dead. | 只要是已死特工或被认为已死的就行 |
[18:45] | Start with Janik Vinter. | 从雅尼克·文特开始查 |
[18:48] | He’s also known as the bone doctor. | 他也被称为”骨科医生” |
[18:50] | – I can’t do that. – What? | -我做不到 -什么 |
[18:52] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:55] | The Committee has shut us down. | 委员会禁止我们运行了 |
[18:57] | Operations are to be handled over to the CIA. | 一切任务都要移交给中情局 |
[19:00] | There is no more IMF. | 再也没有IMF了 |
[19:01] | I’ve been ordered to bring everyone in. | 我被下令召回所有人 |
[19:05] | – Ethan. – I understand. | -伊森 -我理解 |
[19:07] | – Ethan. – I understand, Brandt. | -伊森 -我理解 勃兰特 |
[19:10] | We didn’t have this conversation. | 我们从未进行过这次通话 |
[19:11] | I disappeared in London. You don’t know where I am. | 我在伦敦没了踪影 你不知道我在哪里 |
[19:15] | If I’m dead or alive. | 也不知道我是死是活 |
[19:16] | This man you saw. Can you find him? | 你见到的那个人 你能找到他吗 |
[19:20] | I won’t stop until I do. | 在找到他之前我是不会放弃的 |
[19:23] | This may very well be our last mission, Ethan. | 这很可能是我们最后一次任务了 伊森 |
[19:26] | Make it count. | 好好干 |
[19:28] | Brandt. | 勃兰特 |
[19:49] | Since we are going to be work together, | 既然我们要通力合作了 |
[19:50] | I want you to choose your next words very carefully. | 我希望你能仔细选择你的说辞 |
[19:53] | Where is Hunt? | 亨特在哪里 |
[19:54] | – I don’t know. – Don’t lie to me, Brandt. | -我不知道 -别对我撒谎 勃兰特 |
[19:56] | I have no way of contacting him. | 我没办法联系他 |
[19:58] | He’s deep cover. | 他在潜伏中 |
[19:59] | Last I heard, he’s tracking the Syndicate. | 上次我听说他在追查辛迪加 |
[20:01] | Let’s cut the bull. | 我俩别废话了 |
[20:02] | You know who we are. You know what we are capable of. | 你清楚我们是谁 也清楚我们的能力 |
[20:05] | How come the CIA has never discovered | 中情局怎么可能从来没有发现过 |
[20:07] | any actual Intel regarding this Syndicate. | 关于这个辛迪加的任何实际的信息呢 |
[20:10] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[20:11] | Not implying, stating. | 不是暗示 是明示 |
[20:13] | Leveling an accusation actually. | 事实上是提出指控 |
[20:15] | Hunt is both arsonist and fireman at the same time. | 亨特既是纵火犯又是消防员 |
[20:18] | I believe that the Syndicate is a figment of his imagination. | 我相信那个辛迪加是他幻想的产物 |
[20:21] | Created to justify the IMF’s existence. | 创造出来以证明IMF存在的必要性 |
[20:24] | I’m going to find him, Brandt. | 我会找到他的 勃兰特 |
[20:26] | And when I do, | 等我找到他后 |
[20:27] | he will be called upon to answer | 他将要为他每一次的鲁莽行事 |
[20:29] | for every wanton active mayhem he’s responsible for. | 而造成的后果负责 |
[20:35] | Welcome to the CIA. | 欢迎来到中情局 |
[20:39] | You’ll never find him. | 你永远也找不到他的 |
[20:40] | Set your watch, Brandt. | 走着瞧吧 勃兰特 |
[20:42] | Ethan Hunt is living his last day as a free man. | 这是伊森·亨特自由的最后一天 |
[20:59] | All right, everybody. Heads up. | 大家准备好 注意力集中 |
[21:02] | This is it. | 开始了 |
[21:04] | Alpha team prep. Standing by. | A小队准备 待命 |
[21:06] | – Execute. – Langley Brimstone, go. | -行动 -兰利硫磺小队 出发 |
[21:08] | I say again. We are a go. | 重复 开始行动 |
[22:06] | Langley, there’s nobody here. | 总部 这里没人 |
[22:15] | Langley Brimstone. Face the north wall. | 兰利硫磺小队 镜头切向北墙 |
[22:28] | 谁是犯人 又一架飞机消失 606航班去哪儿了 | |
[23:10] | B.邓恩 湖泊巷2020号 华盛顿特区 | |
[23:18] | 你中奖了 《图兰朵》 | |
[23:25] | Dunn. | 邓恩 |
[23:28] | Is it that time already. Okay. | 已经到时间了吗 好 |
[23:32] | I’m going to ask you a series of control questions. | 我会问你一系列准绳问题 |
[23:35] | I know and I’m gonna answer truthfully. | 我知道 我会如实回答 |
[23:37] | And then you gonna ask me to lie intentionally. | 然后你会让我故意撒谎 |
[23:39] | – State your name. – The King of Norway. | -说下你的名字 -挪威国王 |
[23:43] | See, that’s a lie. | 看 这是在撒谎 |
[23:44] | I’m actually third in line to the throne. | 其实我是王位第三继承人 |
[23:46] | My brother was… | 我哥哥… |
[23:48] | Has Ethan Hunt contacted you? | 伊森·亨特联系过你吗 |
[23:49] | Why would he contact me? | 他为什么要联系我 |
[23:50] | Hunt has resurfaced. This time in Cuba. | 亨特又出现了 这次在古巴 |
[23:53] | He… left these behind. | 他留下了这些 |
[23:57] | Tell me what you make of them. | 告诉我你能从中发现什么 |
[24:00] | I don’t know. He’s taken up scrap booking? | 我不知道 他开始做剪贴相簿了 |
[24:02] | Look at the photographs, Dunn. | 看看照片 邓恩 |
[24:03] | All of them are either missing or dead, everyone. | 这些人不是失踪就是死亡 每个人都是 |
[24:06] | All of them were government agents. | 这些人都是政府特工 |
[24:08] | Russian, French, British, | 俄罗斯 法国 英国 |
[24:09] | Israelis, you name it. | 以色列 凡你能想到的 |
[24:11] | These are highly classified files | 这些是高度机密的文件 |
[24:13] | and yet Hunt had no problem collecting them. | 但被亨特轻而易举地收集到了 |
[24:14] | And he always seems to be a step ahead of us. | 而且他似乎总是领先我们一步 |
[24:17] | – I wonder how? – Are you suggesting I’m helping him? | -我好奇他怎么做到的 -你是指我在帮他 |
[24:20] | That thought had cross my mind. | 我是有过这个想法 |
[24:22] | 6 months, I have been here. | 我都来这六个月了 |
[24:24] | Sifting through mountains of metadata | 从海量的元数据 |
[24:26] | and exabytes of encoded excrement. | 和百亿亿字节的编码垃圾中筛选 |
[24:28] | I had decrypted, processed, | 我破解 处理 |
[24:30] | passed more data than anyone in my section. | 传递的数据比我部门的任何人都多 |
[24:32] | And yet every week, you hold me in here. | 但你们每周都把我困在这 |
[24:34] | And you ask me the same question, just in a different way. | 问我相同的问题 只不过方法不同罢了 |
[24:37] | And today, you haven’t answered it. | 但今天 你还没回答问题 |
[24:42] | You seem to thinks I have some kind of obligation to him. | 你们觉得我对他有某种义务 |
[24:46] | Okay, nothing could be further from the truth. | 好吧 但事实远非如此 |
[24:49] | Ethan Hunt is still out there in the field, | 伊森·亨特依然在外行动 |
[24:52] | and I’m stuck here answering for it. | 我却被困在这里对其负责 |
[24:55] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[24:59] | I owe him nothing. | 我什么都不欠他 |
[25:06] | That’ll be all, Dunn. | 问题到此为止 邓恩 |
[26:07] | Welcome to Vienna, Benji. Missed me? | 欢迎来到维也纳 班吉 想我了吗 |
[26:09] | Ethan, where are you? Where the hell have you been? | 伊森 你在哪 你到底去哪儿了 |
[26:12] | No act.. you know what? Please, don’t tell me that, | 不 你可千万别告诉我 |
[26:14] | because it’s just another thing | 又是一件 |
[26:15] | I would have to lie about in my weekly polygraph. | 让我得在每周测谎时撒谎的事 |
[26:17] | Everything is going to be fine. Just keep walking. | 一切都会没事的 继续走 |
[26:19] | But, make sure you’re not being followed. | 但要当心别被跟踪 |
[26:21] | Oh. I didn’t win those opera tickets, did I? | 那几张歌剧票不是我中奖得的 是吧 |
[26:23] | No, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕你确实没中奖 |
[26:25] | – So, where do we meet? – We don’t. | -我们在哪见面 -我们不见面 |
[26:26] | For your sake, we shouldn’t be seen together. | 为你着想 不能让别人看见我们在一起 |
[26:29] | You have mail. | 你有新邮件 |
[26:32] | – Who is he? – That’s what we’re here to find out. | -他是谁 -我们来这就是为了查清楚 |
[26:34] | What I do know, is he’s our only possible link to the Syndicate | 我知道的是 他是我们通向辛迪加的唯一线索 |
[26:37] | and I have reason to believe that he’s going to be here tonight. | 我有理由相信 他今晚会来这 |
[26:40] | But I can’t find him alone. Are you in? | 但只靠我找不到他 你加入吗 |
[26:43] | – Are you in? – Yes, of course. Of course. | -你加入吗 -当然 当然加入 |
[26:47] | So, what’s the play? | 计划是什么 |
[26:48] | Simple. You find him, we tag him. | 很简单 你找到他 我们跟踪他 |
[26:50] | – I follow him wherever he goes. – And after that? | -不管他去哪我都跟着 -之后呢 |
[26:53] | After that you’re on a plane, back at work Monday morning. | 之后 你就坐上飞机 周一早上回去工作 |
[26:56] | – No one is the wiser. – What? That’s it? | -没人知道这些 -什么 就这样 |
[26:59] | You’re in enough danger as it is. | 你会冒很大的危险 |
[27:01] | I didn’t want to involve you this much but I had no choice. | 我不想让你卷进来这么深 但我别无选择 |
[27:04] | Whoa. If you’re gonna bring me all this way, | 慢着 如果你想让我这么做 |
[27:05] | you could at least give me something a little be more… | 你至少给我点更… |
[27:07] | you know, dramatic. | 戏剧性的东西吧 |
[27:09] | Benji, we are trying to keep a low profile. | 班吉 我们要尽量保持低调 |
[27:12] | You want drama, go to the opera. | 你想要戏剧性 那就去歌剧院 |
[27:44] | – Are you seeing what I’m seeing? – Yes, I am. | -你能看到我看见的东西吗 -能 |
[27:54] | Am I correct in assuming that is the Chancellor of Austria? | 我想他是奥地利总理 是不是 |
[27:57] | – Yes, you are. – Did you know he’s going to be here? | -你说得对 -你知道他会来这吗 |
[28:00] | – No. – Right. | -不知道 -好吧 |
[28:02] | Well. We have a European Heads of State here, | 这里有一位欧洲国家元首 |
[28:04] | at the same time as we’re looking for a nefarious terrorist. | 同时 我们也在找一个穷凶极恶的恐怖分子 |
[28:08] | And I’m sure the two things are completely unrelated. | 我能肯定这两件事绝无联系 |
[28:11] | Benji. | 班吉 |
[28:11] | Meanwhile I’ll try and overlook the fact | 同时 我要努力忽略 |
[28:13] | that you’re an international fugitive wanted by the CIA. | 你是中情局的国际通缉犯这个事实 |
[28:16] | Benji. | 班吉 |
[28:16] | And this little unsanctioned operation is tenement treasonous. | 这次小小的未经批准的行动其实是叛国罪 |
[28:19] | Benji. | 班吉 |
[28:20] | Because as you stated earlier, | 因为就像你之前说过的 |
[28:21] | I will be back in my desk on Monday morning, | 我在周一早上会回到办公桌前 |
[28:23] | playing video games and no one will be any the wiser. | 玩着电游 没人会知道 |
[28:26] | – The show’s about to start, Benji. – Right. | -演出要开始了 班吉 -对 |
[28:28] | Just take your position, tell me what you see. | 你快就位 告诉我你看见什么了 |
[28:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:31] | Nice tux, by the way. | 顺说一句 晚礼服不错 |
[28:51] | Mich bereit, preset Akt Eins. | 我准备好了 预设第一幕 |
[28:54] | Preset Akt Eins. | 预设第一幕 |
[29:02] | Die letzten Vorbereitungen sind abgeschlossen | 最终准备完毕 |
[29:05] | und allow standby, bitte. | 请求待命 |
[29:41] | Join the IMF. See the world, on a monitor | 加入IMF 从壁橱里的监控器中 |
[29:46] | in a closet. | 看见世界 |
[30:30] | Okay, I have eyes. | 好了 我能看见了 |
[30:32] | Searching. | 搜寻中 |
[31:35] | – Talk to me, Benji. – Nothing yet. Standby. | -情况如何 班吉 -还没发现 待命 |
[31:40] | I know you’re here. Where’re you. | 我知道你来了 你在哪 |
[31:50] | Uh Ethan, I might have something for you. Can’t confirm. | 伊森 我也许发现了什么 我不能确认 |
[31:52] | – Where? – Backstage, I will direct you. | -在哪 -后台 我告诉你怎么走 |
[32:02] | Take the door on your left. He should be right in front of you. | 走左边的门 他应该就在你正前方 |
[32:47] | – Benji, did you see that? – See what? | -班吉 你看见了吗 -看见什么 |
[32:51] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[32:52] | What woman? Where’re you? | 什么女人 你在哪 |
[32:54] | I can’t see you. | 我看不见你 |
[35:13] | – Was war das denn? – Keine Ahnung. Ich wei? nicht. | -刚才怎么了 -不清楚 我不知道 |
[35:30] | Ethan, do you copy? Ethan, come in. | 伊森 你收到了吗 伊森 回话 |
[37:54] | Ethan, the lighting booth. Ethan, do you copy? | 伊森 控光室 伊森 你收到了吗 |
[37:57] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[39:25] | It’s a flesh wound. | 只是皮外伤而已 |
[40:01] | Dame und Herrn. | 抱歉 女士们先生们 |
[40:14] | I have a way out. Interested? | 我有办法出去 感兴趣吗 |
[40:19] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[40:29] | – Anything you want to tell me? – No, not right now. | -你想告诉我些什么吗 -不 现在不想 |
[40:32] | – How’s the pace? – Don’t wait for me. | -还跟得上吧 -别等我 |
[40:43] | What’s next? | 然后呢 |
[40:46] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[40:48] | There. | 去那边 |
[40:58] | Shoes. | 鞋子 |
[40:59] | Shoes, please. | 请帮我脱下鞋子 |
[41:57] | Wenn jemandem auf etwas du sto?t? | 要是有人想害你怎么办 |
[41:59] | Du merkst, nichts zu sto?en. | 你会发现 我不会出事的 |
[42:12] | Get in. | 上车 |
[42:15] | Go go go. | 快走 |
[42:25] | What the…! She tried to shoot me. | 搞什么 她当时要开枪打我 |
[42:27] | It doesn’t make her a bad person. | 这不能说明她是坏人 |
[42:30] | – I’m gonna have to search you. – You have to let me go. | -我得搜你身 -你得放我走 |
[42:33] | Oh oh. Not a chance. | 不 没门 |
[42:34] | I assume you’re deep cover back in London | 我想 你之前在伦敦卧底 |
[42:36] | but isn’t this taking the role a little too far. | 但这样是不是卧底做有点过火了 |
[42:38] | Hang on a minute, you know her? | 慢着 你认识她 |
[42:39] | We haven’t formerly introduced. | 我们之前还没相互介绍 |
[42:41] | But I am pretty sure she’s British intelligence. | 但我能肯定 她是英国情报人员 |
[42:44] | Ilsa Faust. You’re Ethan Hunt. | 伊尔莎·浮士德 你是伊桑·亨特 |
[42:46] | And… that shade is very hard to find. | 那个色号可非常难找 |
[42:50] | What were you doing at the opera tonight? | 你今晚在歌剧院干什么 |
[42:52] | What? Aside from killing the Chancellor. | 什么 除了刺杀总理之外 |
[42:54] | Saving your life in London | 在伦敦救你一命 |
[42:55] | put me in a tight spot with some very dangerous people. | 置我于险地 得对付些相当危险的人 |
[42:58] | I was sent to kill the Chancellor to regain their trust. | 我被派来刺杀总理 来重获他们的信任 |
[43:00] | Ha. So, you admit that you killed him? | 那你承认你杀了他 |
[43:02] | I went through the motion, that’s not the same thing. | 我只是装装样子而已 这不一样 |
[43:05] | You thought you put him in the hospital, | 你想让他受轻伤住院 |
[43:07] | take him out of harm’s way. | 让他免遭毒手 |
[43:08] | The same thing you tried to do. | 和你做的事一样 |
[43:10] | You’re not gonna believe that, are you? | 你不会相信的 对吧 |
[43:11] | What about the rest of her team? | 她团队的其他人呢 |
[43:13] | You means those other two idiots? | 你是指其他两个白痴 |
[43:15] | I can only assumed they were redundancies. | 他们只是保险起见 |
[43:16] | In case you didn’t follow through. | 以防你没执行命令 |
[43:18] | One man to kill the Chancellor, | 一个人去刺杀总理 |
[43:20] | the other one to kill you. A test. | 另一个人会杀掉你 是个考验 |
[43:23] | Second one I failed, thanks to you. | 第二个失败了 因为你 |
[43:25] | And the car bomb was insurance. | 汽车炸弹是保险措施 |
[43:32] | We have a tail. | 有人跟着我们 |
[43:36] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[43:38] | We’re after the same thing, and I can help you. | 我们追查的是同一件事 我能帮你 |
[43:40] | If you want to bring down the Syndicate, you have to let me out. | 如果你想扳倒辛迪加 你得放我出去 |
[43:43] | They’re closing. | 他们要追上来了 |
[43:46] | This has to look like an escape. | 得装得像逃跑一样 |
[43:47] | So, you just throw me out anywhere. | 所以你随便把我扔在哪儿就行了 |
[43:48] | Tell me who he is. | 告诉我他是谁 |
[43:53] | Change of plan. Throw her out! | 计划有变 把她扔出去 |
[43:57] | You have everything you need to find me. | 你有找到我所需的一切 |
[44:15] | Less than 24 hours | 在我们跟班吉·邓恩谈起 |
[44:17] | after we interviewed Benji Dunn about Ethan Hunt, | 伊森·亨特后不到一天时间内 |
[44:20] | he was on a plane to Vienna with tickets to the opera. | 他拿着歌剧院的票 上了去维也纳的飞机 |
[44:22] | And within 6 hours of his arrival, the Chancellor was dead. | 他刚到六小时 总理就遇害了 |
[44:25] | Now, that might be circumstance to some public defendant. | 虽然对于某些公开被告来说是客观情况 |
[44:28] | But to the CIA, that is actionable intelligence. | 但对于中情局来说 那就是行动情报 |
[44:31] | Consider the moment, the possibility that | 考虑到当时可能是 |
[44:33] | Ethan’s investigation lead him to the opera. | 伊森的调查指引他去了歌剧院 |
[44:35] | And he’s the one with the actionable intelligence. | 他才是那个有行动情报的人 |
[44:37] | In any case. Finding Hunt is no longer our pet project. | 总之 找到亨特不再是我们的优先任务 |
[44:41] | The Special Activity Division will now have full discretion. | 特别行动司现在有全权行动自由 |
[44:46] | You mean shoot to kill? | 你是指开枪或杀人 |
[44:48] | Whether Hunt lives or dies. It’s entirely up to him. | 亨特的死活完全取决于他自己 |
[45:52] | New identity, passport, cash, road map. | 新身份 护照 现金 地图 |
[45:55] | There’s a change of clothes in that bag, right there. | 那边的包里有换的衣服 |
[45:57] | Everything you need to make it to DC undetected. | 有你需要的一切 帮你不被人发觉地到达特区 |
[46:00] | Once you’re there, you’ll have to inform on me. | 你一到那儿 就告发我 |
[46:02] | – I’m suppose… what? Sorry, what? – Tell the truth. | -我应该什么 你说什么 -说出真相 |
[46:04] | You came to Vienna believing you won two tickets to the opera. | 你来维也纳是因为相信自己中了两张歌剧票 |
[46:07] | And I attempted to recruit you | 我试着拉上你 |
[46:08] | into assassinating the Chancellor, you refused. | 一起刺杀总理 你拒绝了 |
[46:10] | That is not the true. | 这不是事实 |
[46:12] | Your life depends on them believing you, Benji. | 他们是否相信你 关乎到你的性命 班吉 |
[46:14] | It’ll go easier if you tell them what they want to hear. | 如果你说他们想听的 事情会容易些 |
[46:16] | Ethan, at least tell me what this is all about. | 伊森 至少告诉我这些都是因为什么 |
[46:28] | You recognized anyone? | 你认出谁了吗 |
[46:43] | Him. | 他 |
[46:44] | He’s former KSA, German intelligence. | 他是前战略侦察指挥部人员 德国情报人员 |
[46:46] | Missing, presumed dead. | 失踪 推定死亡 |
[46:49] | He was at the opera tonight. | 他今晚在歌剧院 |
[46:50] | This one too. | 他也是 |
[46:52] | – Former Mossad. – Let me guess. Presumed dead. | -前摩萨德 -让我猜猜 也是推定死亡 |
[46:56] | Tonight, I made it official. | 今晚 我让他正式死亡了 |
[46:59] | I was looking for him in Bosporus. | 我在博斯普鲁斯海峡找他 |
[47:02] | The same day a car accident | 和来访的马拉维总统 |
[47:03] | killed the visiting President of Malawi. | 葬身车祸是同一天 |
[47:06] | He slipped away again in Jakarta. | 在雅加达 他又溜走了 |
[47:09] | Hours before a passenger plane vanished over the Pacific | 在一架载有236名乘客的客机 |
[47:12] | with 236 passengers. | 从太平洋上消失的几个小时之前 |
[47:16] | I just missed him in the Philippines. | 我在菲律宾没抓到他 |
[47:18] | Right before a fired petrochemical plant | 正好在石油化工厂起火 |
[47:20] | gassed a village of 2,000 people. | 杀死村庄里的两千人之前 |
[47:24] | You’re saying these accidents are somehow connected. | 你是说这些事故都有联系 |
[47:29] | That missing plane was carrying the Secretary of the World Bank. | 世界银行的秘书长在那架失踪的飞机上 |
[47:33] | That fire bankrupted a global arms corporation. | 那场火灾让一家世界性武器公司破产 |
[47:34] | 武器公司倒闭 化工厂灾后 死亡人数攀升 | |
[47:38] | That wreck triggered a civil war. | 而那次车祸引发了内战 |
[47:42] | These are no accidents. | 它们不是巧合 |
[47:44] | They’re links in a chain. | 它们环环相扣 |
[47:46] | The work of a single organization, the Syndicate. | 是一个名叫辛迪加的组织所为 |
[47:50] | A rogue nation. | 是个法外国度 |
[47:51] | Trained to do what we do. Inbuilt with a new sense of purpose. | 被训练成和我们一样 赋予了新的使命感 |
[47:54] | Destroy the system that created them. | 摧毁创造他们的系统 |
[47:57] | Regardless if who’s in the way. | 不管挡路的是谁 |
[48:00] | An anti-IMF. | 反IMF组织 |
[48:02] | And since Hunley shut us down, they’ve been escalating unchecked. | 自从汉利关闭我们 他们就不受限制地发展 |
[48:06] | Killing the Chancellor tonight was a statement. | 今晚刺杀总理就是他们的声明 |
[48:08] | The start of a new phase. | 新阶段的开始 |
[48:11] | Or they could just be a series of random disasters. | 或者它们只是一系列偶然的灾难 |
[48:16] | He was there. | 他在那 |
[48:18] | Every time. | 每次都是 |
[48:20] | Just like he was there tonight. I’m sure of it. | 就像他今晚在那 我能肯定 |
[48:23] | I don’t know who he is, where he’s from. | 我不知道他是谁 从哪来 |
[48:26] | How he’s funded. | 谁在资助他 |
[48:28] | But I know he’s the key. | 但我知道他就是关键 |
[48:31] | Ethan, this is what I sign up for. | 伊森 我加入就是干这个的 |
[48:33] | – Let me help you find him. – That’s why I brought you here. | -让我帮你找到他吧 -所以我让你来这 |
[48:36] | In the first place. And look what happened. | 一开始让你掺和进来 结果看看现在 |
[48:38] | I can’t protect you. | 我保护不了你 |
[48:40] | That’s why I need you to leave. | 所以你得离开 |
[48:42] | It’s not your decision to make, Ethan. | 这你做不了主 伊森 |
[48:45] | I’m a field agent. | 我是个外勤特工 |
[48:47] | I know the risks. More than that, I’m your friend. | 我知道风险 不止如此 我还是你朋友 |
[48:50] | No matter what I tell the polygraph every week. | 不管我每周跟测谎仪说些什么 |
[48:51] | Now you called me because you needed my help. | 你当时给我打电话 因为你需要我帮忙 |
[48:54] | And you still do. So, I’m staying. | 现在你依然需要我帮忙 所以我要留下 |
[48:58] | And that’s all we’re gonna say about that. | 我话就撂这了 |
[49:04] | – Okay. – Good. | -行 -好吧 |
[49:09] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪入手 |
[49:13] | Ilsa. | 伊尔莎 |
[49:16] | Right. And how do we find her? | 对 我们怎么找到她 |
[49:19] | She said we’ve everything we need. | 她说我们所需的一切都有了 |
[50:01] | We had an agreement. | 我们说好的 |
[50:03] | You send me to do a job, I’d do it. | 你派我做任务 我就做 |
[50:05] | But my way, not yours. | 但要按我的方式来 不用你的 |
[50:07] | When did I deviate? | 我什么时候食言了 |
[50:08] | You put 2 more gunman at the opera tonight. | 你派了另外两个杀手去歌剧院 |
[50:10] | One of them try to kill me. | 其中一个想要杀我 |
[50:12] | You missed. | 你失手了 |
[50:13] | I missed because Ethan Hunt was there looking for you. | 我失手是因为伊森·亨特在追查你 |
[50:16] | Ethan Hunt is in Vienna | 伊森·亨特会在维也纳 |
[50:17] | because you allow him escape in London. | 是因为你在伦敦放走了他 |
[50:19] | Vinter would’ve kill him in London | 在伦敦时文特想杀了他 |
[50:21] | and that’s not what you asked for. | 这违背了你的命令 |
[50:23] | Twice now you’ve let him slipped away. | 这是你第二次让他溜走了 |
[50:27] | Curious. | 有意思 |
[50:29] | Are you questioning my loyalty or my ability. | 你是在质疑我的忠诚 还是我的能力 |
[50:33] | – Can’t decide. – I’ve told you before. | -说不准 -我早就说过 |
[50:36] | Trust me or kill me. | 要么信任我 要么杀了我 |
[50:38] | But If you’re going to kill me, be the man. | 但如果你要杀我 就有种点 |
[50:42] | Do it yourself. | 自己动手 |
[51:12] | Did he say anything? | 他有说什么吗 |
[51:15] | – He knows about Morocco. – What did he know about Morocco? | -他知道摩洛哥的事了 -他知道些什么 |
[51:20] | He knows about the power plant. He doesn’t know what’s in it. | 他知道发电厂 但不知道里面有什么 |
[51:25] | Find him, please. | 请找到他 |
[51:28] | He’ll find me. | 他会来找我 |
[51:31] | I’ve him seen to that. | 我已经计划妥当 |
[51:38] | – Well, that’s interesting – What is it? | -有意思 -怎么了 |
[51:40] | It’s a SCIF. Secure Computer Facility offline, ultra-contained. | 这是一个SCIF 超压缩离线安全电脑设备 |
[51:44] | It’s impossible to hack in from the outside. | 从外部无法侵入进去 |
[51:46] | It’s essentially a digital safety deposit box. | 基本上就是一个电子保险箱 |
[51:49] | Very strange thing for a young lady to be carrying in her sundries. | 一个年轻姑娘随身带这个真是奇怪 |
[51:52] | – Where’s it located? – Morocco. | -它在哪儿 -摩洛哥 |
[51:58] | Morocco. | 摩洛哥 |
[53:15] | Now, what brings you gentlemen to Casablanca? | 什么风把两位吹来卡萨布兰卡了 |
[53:48] | – Good to see you – What couldn’t you tell me over the telephone? | -幸会 -什么事不能在电话里讲 |
[53:54] | The Chancellor of Austria was assassinated. | 奥地利总理被暗杀了 |
[53:57] | We believe that Ethan and Benji were there. | 我们认为伊森和班吉当时在场 |
[54:00] | Hunley’s handed this over to Special Activities Division. | 汉利已经把这事交给了特别行动科 |
[54:04] | We need to find Ethan before they do. | 我们得赶在他们之前找到伊森 |
[54:07] | That’s where you come in. | 所以才找你来 |
[54:11] | – Not interested. – Okay. Look, Luther. | -没兴趣 -好吧 听着 路德 |
[54:14] | Look, man. I know Ethan. I don’t know you. | 伙计 我了解伊森 我不了解你 |
[54:19] | All I know about you is that you chose to work for Hunley. | 我只知道你选择为汉利工作 |
[54:22] | Yeah, all I know about you is you chose to resign. | 我只知道你宁可辞职不干 |
[54:25] | You don’t have to worry about Ethan. | 你不用担心伊森 |
[54:28] | They’ll never catch him | 他们不可能抓得住他 |
[54:29] | No, they’re not going to catch him. No. | 不 他们不是要抓他 |
[54:31] | This is the CIA, this is Hunley we’re talking about. | 这是中情局 管事的人是汉利 |
[54:33] | Thing are out of control And they’re going to kill him. | 一旦局面失控 他们就会杀了他 |
[54:37] | They’re going to kill Ethan. They’re going to kill Benji. | 他们要杀了伊森 也会杀了班吉 |
[54:41] | We have to get to them first. Are you going to help me? | 我们必须抢先找到他们 你到底来不来帮忙 |
[54:51] | You need to understand something. | 丑话说在前头 |
[54:55] | Ethan is my friend | 伊森是我的朋友 |
[54:57] | And if I have 1 second of doubt whose side you’re on. | 一旦我开始怀疑你站在哪一边 |
[55:04] | I believe you | 我相信你 |
[55:07] | – Alright. – Alright. | -很好 -好的 |
[55:09] | – What do I have to go on? – Not much. | -我从哪里开始查 -线索不多 |
[55:13] | And not a lot of time. | 时间也不多 |
[55:16] | His name is Solomon Lane. He created the Syndicate. | 他叫所罗门·莱恩 他建立了辛迪加 |
[55:21] | Where does he come from? | 他从哪儿冒出来的 |
[55:24] | He’s former British intelligence. | 他是前英国情报特工 |
[55:27] | Well. If British intelligence knows the Syndicate exist, | 如果英国情报机构知道辛迪加的存在 |
[55:29] | why don’t they just tell the CIA? | 为什么不直接告诉中情局呢 |
[55:32] | Because they don’t want anyone | 因为他们不想任何人知道 |
[55:33] | knowing the Syndicate was created by one of their own. | 辛迪加是他们自己人搞出来的 |
[55:37] | I was sent undercover to earn Lane’s trust. | 我受命卧底到莱恩手下获取信任 |
[55:40] | And eventually identifying the members of his organization. | 并查清组织中的成员身份 |
[55:43] | For the first time in 2 years, | 两年以来 |
[55:46] | I’m close to knowing who they are. | 这是第一次我快要知道他们的身份了 |
[55:48] | Lane had a ledger. It contain the identities of his operatives, | 莱恩有一本账本 里面有他手下的信息 |
[55:53] | his terrorist associates, | 与他合作的恐怖分子 |
[55:54] | the entire inner workings of the Syndicate. | 辛迪加的整个内部运作 |
[55:57] | One of his agents stole it hoping to blackmail him. | 他手下的一个特工偷了账本想要勒索他 |
[56:00] | He kept it in a secure computer facility for safe keeping. | 他把账本藏在了一个电脑保险箱里 |
[56:04] | He died being interrogated for the access code. | 他被拷问至死也没交待密码 |
[56:07] | Leaving Lane with a serious problem. | 这让莱恩很是头大 |
[56:11] | So the key to crushing Lane is sitting in a | 所以打败莱恩的关键 |
[56:14] | computer just waiting for someone to take it? | 就在电脑里等别人来拿吗 |
[56:18] | So why hasn’t Lane just send someone to steal it? | 为什么莱恩不派人去把它偷出来 |
[56:22] | Oh, he has. He sent me. | 他派了 派了我去 |
[56:26] | And I can tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[56:29] | It’s impossible. | 根本不可能偷出来 |
[56:35] | The facility is hidden beneath | 保险箱被藏在 |
[56:36] | the local power plant under military guard. | 一座有当地军队看守的发电厂下面 |
[56:38] | And the only way to download the ledger is through | 得到账本的唯一途径 |
[56:40] | the central computer terminal located there. | 就是从那里的中央电脑终端下载 |
[56:44] | To reach the terminal, you’ll need to pass the main gates. | 要到达终端 就必需通过大门 |
[56:48] | Access the elevator with fingerprint recognition | 通过带有指纹识别的电梯 |
[56:52] | And open 3 separate combination locks. | 打开三个不同的密码锁 |
[57:01] | Well, that’s easy. We just impersonate the | 这很简单 我们只需要扮作 |
[57:02] | agent who stole the ledger in the first place. | 最初偷走账本的那个特工 |
[57:04] | And. I get to wear a mask. | 我戴个面具就行 |
[57:29] | Unfortunately, even if you | 不好意思 即使你可以 |
[57:30] | can make it through every other security measure | 通过所有安保防线 |
[57:33] | you won’t beat the last one. | 你也通不过最后一道 |
[57:35] | That’s because it’s protected by gait analysis. | 因为那里装备了步态分析 |
[57:37] | A step beyond facial recognition. | 比面部识别更加先进 |
[57:39] | These cameras actually know how the agent walks, | 这些摄像头知道真正的特工会怎样走路 |
[57:42] | how he talks, how he moves, right down to his facial takes. | 会怎样讲话 怎样动作 会有怎样的表情 |
[57:54] | So, what you’re saying is, no mask can beat it. | 也就是说 任何面具都无法蒙混过关 |
[57:56] | We’re busted before we could even get into the vault. | 在进入金库前我们就会败露身份 |
[57:57] | And I wind up in a Morocco jail | 我就会被扔进摩洛哥监狱 |
[57:58] | playing mommies and daddies without a mother strangler. | 和冷血杀手一起过家家 |
[58:01] | Okay, I don’t get to wear a mask. | 好吧 那就不戴面具 |
[58:03] | And there’s no other way into the computer lab? | 有没有其他方法能进入电脑室 |
[58:05] | No other way in. | 没有 |
[58:06] | – Air Shaft? – 6 inch diameter pipe. | -通风井 -管道只有六英寸粗 |
[58:09] | – Foundation? – 12 feet of concrete, top and bottom. | -地基呢 -上下都有12英尺厚的混凝土 |
[58:12] | Electrical conduit? | 电缆管道呢 |
[58:13] | Bottom line is, there’s no way into that terminal unless | 除非你的身份信息事先已经在保安系统里 |
[58:16] | your profile is pre-installed in the security system. | 否则就无法进入终端室 |
[58:20] | Profile? | 身份信息 |
[58:23] | Where’re the profile stored? | 它们存在哪里 |
[58:24] | All security data is stored offline in the liquid cooler aid. | 所有安全数据都离线存储在一个液体冷却室中 |
[58:28] | Here, inside the torus, liquid cooled. | 这里 在圆环内 液体冷却 |
[58:31] | You mean that thing is under water? | 你是说那东西在水下 |
[58:33] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[58:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:37] | So, to get the ledger, one of us needs to enter the torus | 为了拿到账本 我们中的一个人必须进入圆环 |
[58:41] | and change the security profile. | 调换安全身份 |
[58:45] | So that the other one can | 这样另一个人才能 |
[58:46] | access the computer without being caught. | 安全到达电脑终端室 |
[58:51] | – That’s the only way. – That’s the only way. | -这是唯一的方法 -是唯一的办法 |
[58:55] | Can I get in through there. | 我能进到那里吗 |
[58:57] | – What’s that? – That’s the service hatch. | -那是什么 -这是维修孔 |
[58:59] | It can only be opened from the inside | 只能从里面打开 |
[59:01] | If you try and open it from the outside, | 如果你想从外部打开它 |
[59:03] | you’ll be hit with 70 thousand gallons of pressurized water. | 就会被七万加仑的加压水冲走 |
[59:06] | Where does the water come from? | 这些水从哪儿来 |
[59:07] | Desalinized seawater flows through the intake. | 去盐海水从注水口流入 |
[59:09] | In the pipeline. | 流进水管 |
[59:10] | And before you ask. | 另外你也不用问了 |
[59:12] | The system is designed to shut down | 一旦探测到任何金属物体进入注水口 |
[59:13] | automatically if any metal enters the intake. | 整个系统就会自动关闭 |
[59:17] | No oxygen tanks. | 不能带氧气罐 |
[59:21] | Alright. Well, how long will it take to free | 顺着水流从注水口漂到维修孔 |
[59:23] | swim from the intake to the service hatch. | 需要多少时间 |
[59:25] | 2 minutes. With the current at full power. | 2分钟 如果水流全速流动的话 |
[59:28] | Well. Then, you just have to hold your breath for 2 minutes. | 那么你只需要屏气两分钟 |
[59:30] | What about installing the security profile? | 安装身份信息需要多久呢 |
[59:32] | Well. That’s gonna be like a minute tops. | 那最多一分钟 |
[59:34] | So, I have to hold my breath for 3 minutes? | 所以我需要屏气三分钟 |
[59:36] | You can do that. | 你可以的 |
[59:37] | But I think you’re overlooking, is the physical exertion. | 但你太乐观了 想想体力活动的耗氧 |
[59:40] | The more you exert yourself, the faster you consume oxygen. | 运动越剧烈 耗氧就越快 |
[59:43] | Don’t worry about him. Alright. | 别担心他 没问题 |
[59:44] | All he has to do is install the | 他只需要在我到达步态分析前 |
[59:45] | fake profile before I get to the gait analysis. | 装好假的身份信息就行 |
[59:48] | You said it yourself, it’s the only way | 你自己说的 这是唯一的方法 |
[59:50] | That doesn’t sound impossible. | 听上去也不是不可能啊 |
[59:56] | Satellite over-watch covering all 7 continents, | 卫星监视覆盖了七大洲 |
[59:59] | DNA profiling, facial recognition, | DNA分析 面部识别 |
[1:00:01] | drone surveillance, drone strikes. | 无人机监视 无人机轰炸 |
[1:00:03] | So, how are we suppose to find Ethan and Benji before they do? | 我们要怎么样才能赶在他们之前找到伊森和班吉 |
[1:00:06] | I’m not even looking for them. I’m looking for her. | 我都没有在找他们 我在找她 |
[1:00:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:00:12] | These sketches, what do you see? | 这些画稿 你发现了什么 |
[1:00:17] | Ethan’s not exactly sure who this guys is. | 伊森不太确定这个男人是谁 |
[1:00:22] | But this woman, he knows her. | 但他认识这个女人 |
[1:00:25] | He trust her. | 他信任她 |
[1:00:27] | I’m betting that if he’s not already with her, | 我打赌他要不是已经找到了她 |
[1:00:29] | he’s on his way. | 就是在找她的路上 |
[1:00:30] | Find her, find Ethan. | 找到她 就找到了伊森 |
[1:00:31] | Tell me it’s possible to pull facial recognition of a sketch. | 肖像画能不能用来做面部识别 |
[1:00:34] | For mere mortals, no. For me, I could’ve done this at home. | 普通人不行 而我 在家里都能搞定 |
[1:00:38] | Alright. | 很好 |
[1:00:44] | – How long is this going to take? – Found her. | -要花多少时间 -找到了 |
[1:00:49] | CCTV picked her up at the airport in Casablanca. | 闭路电视在卡萨布兰卡的机场拍到了她 |
[1:00:54] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[1:00:57] | She’s bad news. | 这可不妙 |
[1:01:20] | – Card. – Hello. | -身份卡 -你好 |
[1:01:28] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[1:01:59] | – Your card is not working. – Benji, we’re in. | -你的卡认不出 -班吉 我们进来了 |
[1:02:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:46] | One more time. You have 3 minutes. | 再说一遍 你只有3分钟 |
[1:02:49] | 2.5 minutes to switch the security profile. | 2分半钟用来调换身份信息 |
[1:02:52] | 30 seconds to escape through the service hatch. | 剩下30秒从维修孔逃生 |
[1:02:55] | Remember, conserve oxygen. | 记住 保存氧气 |
[1:02:57] | Don’t move a muscle if you don’t have to. | 能省力气就省 |
[1:03:17] | I’m in the elevator. | 我进电梯了 |
[1:03:30] | That current will carry you to a torus. | 水流会带你进到圆环中 |
[1:03:33] | Once you’re there, I’ll shut it down. | 你到达之后 我就会关闭它 |
[1:03:35] | Important note. The profile is in slot 108. | 重要提醒 档案编号是108 |
[1:03:39] | And a slightly more important note, | 更重要提醒 |
[1:03:41] | if you haven’t switched | 如果你没能在我到达步态分析前 |
[1:03:42] | that profile before I reach the gait analysis, | 成功调换身份信息 |
[1:03:44] | I’m dead. | 我就死定了 |
[1:03:46] | Thank you, Benji. | 谢谢 班吉 |
[1:04:57] | – What’s the problem? – The cooling system is rebooting… | -怎么了 -冷却系统重启了 |
[1:05:00] | by itself. | 自动重启了 |
[1:06:26] | All systems’ normal. | 系统一切正常 |
[1:06:28] | All systems at full power. | 已经全速运行 |
[1:06:34] | 维修孔 关闭 | |
[1:06:36] | No-no-no… | 不 不 不 |
[1:07:25] | 维修孔 关闭 | |
[1:10:05] | You’re alright. You’re okay. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[1:10:09] | See. What did I told you. | 看 我就说过 |
[1:10:11] | Difficult, absolutely, but certainly not impossible… | 困难是当然的 但肯定不是不可能 |
[1:10:15] | Jesus, is he alright? What happened? What happened? | 老天 他怎么样了 出了什么事 |
[1:10:31] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:34] | Here. | 给 |
[1:10:36] | Hey. | 那个 |
[1:10:38] | I misjudged you. | 我误会你了 |
[1:10:45] | Hey, man. Hey. You okay? How’re you doing? | 老兄 你还好吗 感觉怎么样 |
[1:10:48] | Hey, buddy. | 老兄 |
[1:10:50] | – Benji. – Yes, it’s Benji. | -班吉 -对 是我 |
[1:10:52] | You did good. | 你没事 |
[1:10:54] | You take a moment, alright. Just-Just take a moment. | 只要休息一会儿就好 休息一会儿 |
[1:10:56] | There’s nothing a little sunshine and fresh air won’t fix you. | 有点阳光和新鲜空气就好了 |
[1:10:58] | – You’ll be as right as rain. – What are you doing here? | -就算下雨你也会好的 -你在这儿干嘛 |
[1:11:02] | Look-look-look… | 看 看 |
[1:11:03] | We got it. | 我们拿到了 |
[1:11:05] | I knew we’ll get it. | 我知道我们会成功的 |
[1:11:09] | Listen. I don’t want to sound ungrateful, okay. | 听着 我不想显得忘恩负义 |
[1:11:10] | I appreciate everything you do for me, but… | 我感激你为我做的一切 |
[1:11:12] | one of these days, you’re gonna take it too far. | 但总有一天 你可能会做得太过火了 |
[1:11:17] | We got it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:11:18] | We’re gonna nail that… | 我们会把… |
[1:11:29] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:11:34] | I thought you said you can find him? | 我以为你说过你能找到他呢 |
[1:11:36] | I said I could locate him. You’ve to find him. | 我说我可以定位 而你需要找到他 |
[1:11:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:11:59] | Where’s Hunt? | 亨特在哪儿 |
[1:12:07] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:12:08] | Oh. That really hurts! | 好疼啊 |
[1:12:09] | – Can you walk? – Yes, I can. | -你能走路吗 -可以 |
[1:12:11] | We have to get to her before Lane does. | 我们必须赶在莱恩之前找到她 |
[1:13:03] | Whoa-whoa-whoa… Are you okay to drive? | 等等 你能开车吗 |
[1:13:06] | I mean. A minute ago you were dead. | 一分钟前你都死了 |
[1:13:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:13:10] | This is not gonna end well. | 这次肯定惨了 |
[1:13:23] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[1:13:34] | Stairs, stairs, stairs! | 楼梯 楼梯 楼梯 |
[1:13:37] | Stairs, stairs, stairs! | 楼梯 楼梯 楼梯 |
[1:13:41] | Ah! God damn it. | 老天爷 |
[1:14:23] | Hey? | 你们好 |
[1:14:27] | I found them. | 找到了 |
[1:14:30] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[1:14:34] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:14:36] | It’s a high-speed chase. | 他们在高速追逐 |
[1:14:38] | You just had to get the 4 by 4, didn’t you? | 你却硬要挑四驱车 是吧 |
[1:14:40] | Hey, look. Don’t blame me. You chose the car. | 别怪我 是你选的车 |
[1:14:42] | – You just had to have it! – Do you want me to drive? | -你坚持要的 -你要我开车吗 |
[1:14:44] | – Do you want me to drive? – Look, it’s a stick. | -你要我开车吗 -这车太呆了 |
[1:14:45] | Look at this. Look how slow you’re going. Speed it up. | 看看你开得这么慢 快点儿 |
[1:14:53] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[1:14:56] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:15:24] | Go-go-go- Go! | 上啊 上 上 |
[1:15:29] | I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我很好 我很好 |
[1:15:48] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[1:15:50] | What’re we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:16:05] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[1:16:09] | Do you have your seat belts on? | 你系安全带了吗 |
[1:16:10] | What? You’re asking me that now? | 什么 你现在才问 |
[1:16:20] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[1:17:01] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[1:17:03] | Things… got a little out of hand. | 情况…有点儿失控 |
[1:17:06] | Aw! Look out! | 小心 |
[1:17:12] | Okay. We’re good? | 还行吗 |
[1:17:23] | Oh, hi boys. What did I miss? | 伙计们 我错过了什么 |
[1:17:31] | Woo. That look sharp. Careful, careful. | 看着好锋利 小心小心 |
[1:21:16] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在要怎么办 |
[1:21:20] | Please tell me, you made a copy of that disk.. | 请告诉我 你留了备份 |
[1:21:26] | Of course I made a copy. | 我当然备份了 |
[1:21:36] | So where are we going? | 那我们要去哪里 |
[1:22:02] | It’s a ledger. | 这是一个账本 |
[1:22:03] | The Syndicate’s entire infrastructure. | 辛迪加的全部信息 |
[1:22:05] | Who they are, the politicians they control, | 他们是谁 他们所控制的政客 |
[1:22:07] | and where the money comes from. | 还有钱的来源 |
[1:22:09] | It’s everything you want to know. | 一切你想知道的信息 |
[1:22:11] | What makes you think this so-called ledger is authentic? | 你怎么知道这所谓的账本是真的 |
[1:22:15] | Why would Lane want it so badly if it wasn’t authentic? | 如果不是真的 为什么莱恩那么想要 |
[1:22:18] | Why would he ever let you have it if it was? | 如果是的话 他为什么要让你拿到 |
[1:22:20] | Did you never stop to consider he may want me to have it? | 你有没想过 他只是想我拿到它 |
[1:22:24] | Misinformation, manipulation. | 用假信息来操纵别人 |
[1:22:25] | What he does exercise, what he’s trained to do. | 这是他最擅长做的事 |
[1:22:28] | Lane lies to you, you sell his lies to Hunt. | 莱恩骗你去坑亨特 |
[1:22:31] | Together, you both are compromised. | 这样你们两个都被骗了 |
[1:22:33] | That’s his ultimate objective. | 那就是他的最终目的 |
[1:22:35] | This may be authentic. | 这也许是真的 |
[1:22:37] | But there’s only one person | 但我只相信你 |
[1:22:38] | I trust to verify that information. You. | 去确认这个信息的真实性 |
[1:22:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:47] | My orders were to deliver | 我的任务是 |
[1:22:48] | you information regarding the Syndicate. | 为你收集辛迪加的情报 |
[1:22:49] | Your orders were to infiltrate the Syndicate | 你的任务是混入辛迪加 |
[1:22:51] | that we may learn more about them first hand. | 那我们就可以得到第一手的消息 |
[1:22:55] | This isn’t prove, it’s a test, like everything else. | 这跟以往一样 是个测试 |
[1:22:57] | The only way to pass, is to go back. | 要想通过 就只能回去 |
[1:23:00] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[1:23:01] | I betrayed Lane’s trust too many times. | 我已经多次失信于莱恩了 |
[1:23:04] | And in every instance, you did so on you own volition. | 每一次都是你自找的 |
[1:23:06] | He was going to tortured and killed an American agent. | 他要折磨并杀害一名美国特工 |
[1:23:09] | And you should’ve let him, and you would still have Lane’s trust. | 你就应该让他去杀 这样就会信任你了 |
[1:23:13] | This is the trade, Hunt understands that. | 这一行就是这样 亨特会明白的 |
[1:23:15] | I wasn’t going to let him die. He is our ally. | 我不会让他死的 他是盟友 |
[1:23:17] | There are no allies in state craft, Ilsa. Only common interest. | 在这行没有盟友 只有共同利益 |
[1:23:22] | As it stands, Ethan Hunt is a man without a country. | 事实上 伊森·亨特是个没有国籍的人 |
[1:23:26] | This makes killing him decidedly less complicated. | 这样杀他就更容易了 |
[1:23:32] | Are you ordering me to kill Hunt? | 你是要我去杀掉亨特吗 |
[1:23:33] | Good god, no. Nothing so crude as that, no. | 天啊 当然不是 |
[1:23:37] | Lane will order you. | 莱恩会给你下令的 |
[1:23:39] | And to regain his trust, you will do it. | 为了重获他的信任 你需要遵从 |
[1:23:45] | You sent me to do a job. | 你让我去完成的任务 |
[1:23:48] | I did it. | 我完成了 |
[1:23:50] | Now, you bring me in. | 你赶紧让我回去 |
[1:23:52] | Might I remind you, you’re without a country of your own. | 我提醒你一句 你也没有国籍 |
[1:23:57] | The director of the CIA called me inquiring about you personally. | 中情局的主管亲自给我打电话问你的情况 |
[1:24:00] | Of course to protect your cover, I had to lie. | 因为要保护你的身份 我必须说谎 |
[1:24:02] | So, as far as the Americans are concern, | 所以在美方看来 |
[1:24:04] | you’re a rogue assassin, a target of opportunity. | 你是个无国籍的杀手 他们的目标 |
[1:24:08] | A precious few people know about your true identity. | 只有少数人知道你的真实身份 |
[1:24:11] | It would be unfortunate if we forgot. | 要是我们一不小心忘了可就不好了 |
[1:24:17] | You see, there really is no choice, Ilsa. | 你别无选择 伊尔莎 |
[1:24:20] | You’re going back. | 你要回去 |
[1:24:29] | Glad to know you’re still with us. | 很高兴知道你依然忠于我们 |
[1:24:41] | What? What’s happening? | 怎么了 发生什么事 |
[1:24:42] | I can’t open it. | 我打不开 |
[1:24:43] | What do you mean you can’t open it? | 什么叫打不开 |
[1:24:45] | I mean I can’t open it, ever. | 我永远也打不开它 |
[1:24:47] | That’s a red box. | 这是个红匣子 |
[1:24:49] | – A what? – It’s a red box. | -什么 -红匣子 |
[1:24:51] | The British government uses it to transport state secrets. | 英国政府用它来传输国际密件 |
[1:24:54] | Doesn’t sound good. | 听起来很不妙 |
[1:24:55] | Meaning it’s triple encrypted. | 三重加密 |
[1:24:56] | You don’t get into that thing | 除非你有那个特定人物的指纹 |
[1:24:57] | unless you have fingerprints, retinal scan, | 视网膜扫描图和语音识别 |
[1:24:59] | and a voice phrase spoken by a specific individual. | 才能打开它 |
[1:25:03] | The Prime Minister of Great Britain himself. | 也就是英国首相本人 |
[1:25:05] | Yes, him. | 就是他 |
[1:25:06] | So, what you’re saying is, there is no ledger. | 也就是说 根本没有什么账本 |
[1:25:08] | Which means we have no proof that the Syndicate even exist. | 我们无法证明辛迪加的存在 |
[1:25:11] | So, we’re back to square one. | 我们又回到原点 |
[1:25:12] | Only now, we’re all wanted by the CIA. | 只是这回我们都成了中情局的目标 |
[1:25:15] | I’m so proud of us. | 我太为我们骄傲了 |
[1:25:17] | What I don’t understand is | 我不懂的是 |
[1:25:18] | why is there a red box sat | 为什么摩洛哥里的一家私人数据库里 |
[1:25:20] | in a private data vault in Morocco. | 会有红匣子文件 |
[1:25:23] | And why would Lane want it if he can’t open it? | 为什么莱恩打不开还会想得到它 |
[1:25:25] | If Lane wants it, you can bet that he has a plan to open it. | 如果莱恩想要 他一定有办法打开 |
[1:25:29] | And we just help him steal it. | 而我们居然帮他偷来了 |
[1:25:35] | He’s going to take the Prime Minister. | 他要绑架首相 |
[1:25:37] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[1:25:39] | The question is how? | 重点是他要怎么做 |
[1:25:40] | Well, we have to warn the British government. | 我们得警告英国政府 |
[1:25:42] | – Yeah, MI6. – No, no, Brandt. | -对 去找军情六处 -不 勃兰特 |
[1:25:44] | Put down the phone. Let’s think about this. | 电话放下 我们再想想 |
[1:25:46] | We have a responsibility to warn the British government, | 我们有义务警告英国政府 |
[1:25:48] | and not gamble with the Prime Minister’s life. | 而不是拿首相的命做赌注 |
[1:25:51] | Ethan, just so you can beat the guy | 伊森 那你就可以打败那个 |
[1:25:54] | that’s beaten you at every turn. | 每次都打败你的家伙吗 |
[1:25:58] | Is that what you think this is? | 你是这么认为的吗 |
[1:26:01] | Brandt? | 勃兰特 |
[1:26:04] | Is that what you think this is? | 你们都是这么认为的吗 |
[1:26:07] | I think right now, | 就目前来讲 |
[1:26:09] | you’re incapable of seeing that there’s another way. | 你已经看不到还有别的出路了 |
[1:26:11] | And sometimes Ethan is | 但有时伊森 |
[1:26:12] | the only one capable of seeing the only way. | 能看清唯一的出路 |
[1:26:15] | And if he’s wrong, then we have Vienna all over again. | 如果他错了 又重演维也纳事件了 |
[1:26:18] | No, you don’t know him. If he wants something to happen, | 你不了解他 他若想办成什么事 |
[1:26:21] | there’s no preventing it. | 没人拦得住 |
[1:26:22] | That’s why we have to warn the British. | 这就是为什么我们要警告英国政府 |
[1:26:24] | Maybe that’s exactly what he wants us to do. | 也许这就是他的目的 |
[1:26:27] | Are you listening to yourself? We’re going to warn the British. | 你疯了吗 我们要警告英国政府 |
[1:26:29] | No. We’re going to find Lane, we’re going to get him. | 不 我们要在他绑架首相之前 |
[1:26:32] | Before he takes the Prime Minister. | 找到他 抓住他 |
[1:26:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:26:40] | Alright, Ethan. We’re going to find Lane. | 伊森 我们要找到莱恩 |
[1:26:43] | But please tell me. | 但请你告诉我 |
[1:26:45] | How’re we going to do that? | 我们到底要怎么做 |
[1:27:26] | All is forgiven. | 一笔勾销 |
[1:27:28] | That isn’t a ledger, is it? | 那不是账本吧 |
[1:27:30] | You didn’t take a look for yourself? | 你没有事先看看吗 |
[1:27:32] | Of course I did. | 当然看了 |
[1:27:34] | But the file was encrypted. | 但文件加密了 |
[1:27:36] | And why would I lie to you? | 我为什么要骗你呢 |
[1:27:37] | So that I would lie to Hunt. | 那样我就可以骗亨特 |
[1:27:41] | But he wouldn’t have stolen it if he knew what it was. | 他要是知道是什么就不会去偷 |
[1:27:45] | And you wouldn’t have helped him. | 你也不会帮他的 |
[1:27:49] | What is actually on that disk? | 硬盘里到底是什么 |
[1:27:50] | I’ll be honest with you when you start being honest with me. | 你对我诚实 我自然会对你诚实 |
[1:27:55] | And you and I, we both know why you come back. | 我们都知道 你为什么回来 |
[1:27:58] | Don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[1:28:02] | You’re still alive because I believe in your potential. | 你还活着 是因为我相信你的潜能 |
[1:28:05] | But I’m growing impatient. | 但我快没耐心了 |
[1:28:08] | Why do you continue to resist? | 你为什么要一直反抗 |
[1:28:15] | Well, if we’re being honest, | 打开天窗说亮话 |
[1:28:17] | You’re a terrorist. | 你就是一个恐怖分子 |
[1:28:19] | If that were true then my goal would be to spread fear, | 如果那是真的 我的目标就是散播恐惧 |
[1:28:21] | but my… | 但 |
[1:28:23] | method is… far more surgical. | 我的手段更加精准 |
[1:28:28] | You kill innocent people. | 你残杀无辜 |
[1:28:30] | I helped my government killed | 我帮助我的政府杀害的无辜者 |
[1:28:31] | many innocent people and more, so much more. | 数也数不尽 |
[1:28:36] | Killing to keep things as they were. | 以前杀戮是为了维持秩序 |
[1:28:39] | And now I’m killing to bring about change. | 而现在是为了改变大局 |
[1:28:43] | I think Ethan Hunt would disagree. | 我不认为伊森·亨特会认同 |
[1:28:45] | Ethan Hunt is a gambler. | 伊森·亨特是个赌徒 |
[1:28:47] | And one day his luck will run out, | 在他赌光所有运气的那天 |
[1:28:50] | And thousands of innocent people will pay the price. | 成千上万的无辜者会因此受牵连 |
[1:28:54] | Which one of us will be the villain then? | 我们谁又会成为反派人物呢 |
[1:29:00] | Nothing here. It’s empty. | 什么都没有 是空的 |
[1:29:18] | I’m interested | 我很好奇 |
[1:29:20] | to see who you blame | 接下来发生的事 |
[1:29:24] | for what happens next. | 你要怪谁头上 |
[1:30:13] | So, that’s her? | 那是她吗 |
[1:30:14] | That’s her. | 是的 |
[1:30:19] | I have to say | 不得不说 |
[1:30:22] | you sure can ride. | 你车技不赖 |
[1:30:27] | – Ethan. – You’re just doing your job. | -伊森 -你只是在做本职工作 |
[1:30:30] | That’s all I’m going to say about it. | 我只想说这个 |
[1:30:34] | Atlee said you’d understand. | 安特里说你会理解的 |
[1:30:36] | Atlee, your handler in British Intelligence. | 安特里 你在英国情报局的管理人 |
[1:30:42] | And he didn’t bring you in? | 他没让你回去吗 |
[1:30:46] | Even after you gave him the disk? | 即便你把硬盘都给他了 |
[1:30:49] | You knew perfectly well it was blank. | 你很清楚 那是空的 |
[1:30:52] | That’s a lie. The disk she | 她在说谎 我确定 |
[1:30:53] | took from me was an exact copy. I’m sure of it. | 她从我这拿走的硬盘不是空的 |
[1:30:56] | Was it in your possession the entire time? | 你有一直拿着它吗 |
[1:31:10] | They don’t care if you live or die. | 他们根本不在乎你的死活 |
[1:31:20] | But you knew I was going to take it to him. | 但你知道我会拿给他 |
[1:31:23] | I hope you would. | 我希望你会 |
[1:31:25] | I hope it would be enough to get you out. | 我希望那个能让你抽身 |
[1:31:28] | That means lane doesn’t have the disk, only we do. | 也就是说莱恩手上没有硬盘 只有我们有 |
[1:31:31] | I have a question. If the disk was blank, | 我有个问题 如果硬盘是空的 |
[1:31:34] | why is she still alive? | 为什么她还活着 |
[1:31:36] | Unless, of course, | 除非 当然了 |
[1:31:38] | Lane wanted us to find her. | 莱恩想让我们找到她 |
[1:31:42] | So, who’re you working for now? | 那你现在为谁工作 |
[1:31:45] | Lane, Atlee, your government, | 莱恩 安特里 你的政府 |
[1:31:46] | my government, they’re all the same. | 我的政府 他们都是一个德性 |
[1:31:49] | We only think we’re fighting for the right side | 我们都认为自己是站在正义的一方 |
[1:31:51] | because that’s what we choose to believe. | 因为那是我们所相信的 |
[1:31:54] | So what does that leave us? | 那又怎样呢 |
[1:31:56] | The way I see it, you have 3 choices. | 在我看来 你有三个选择 |
[1:31:59] | One, you hand me and the disk over to the CIA. | 一 你把我和硬盘交给中情局 |
[1:32:03] | I’m proof that Syndicate exist. | 我证明辛迪加是存在的 |
[1:32:05] | Lane becomes their problem, and… your work is done. | 莱恩成为他们的问题 你全身而退 |
[1:32:08] | – My thoughts exactly. – Works for me. | -正是我想的 -我赞成 |
[1:32:11] | But you know they’re not going to believe you. | 但你知道他们不会相信你的 |
[1:32:13] | And you all will be trialed for treason. | 你们全都会被判叛国罪 |
[1:32:16] | Lane goes free. | 莱恩逍遥法外 |
[1:32:17] | I’m afraid she’s has a point. | 她说得有道理 |
[1:32:19] | Two, you let me walk away to an uncertain fate. | 二 你让我自生自灭 |
[1:32:23] | You use the disk as bait to trap Lane. | 你用硬盘来套莱恩 |
[1:32:27] | But some part of you suspect you’ve met your match. | 但你知道 你这次是棋逢敌手 |
[1:32:30] | And being a gambler, | 作为一个赌徒 |
[1:32:31] | you’ll probably end up handing Lane that disk | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[1:32:33] | whether you want to or not. | 最后可能白白把硬盘奉送给莱恩 |
[1:32:35] | That is entirely possible. | 这完全有可能 |
[1:32:37] | And option three? | 第三个选择呢 |
[1:32:40] | Come away with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[1:32:43] | Right now. | 现在就走 |
[1:32:47] | Oh boy. | 我的乖乖 |
[1:32:53] | And what about Lane? | 莱恩怎么办 |
[1:32:54] | Forget about Lane. | 别管莱恩了 |
[1:32:57] | There will always be another Lane. | 总会有莱恩这种人 |
[1:32:59] | There will always be people like us to face him. | 也总会有跟我们一样的人 |
[1:33:03] | We’ve done our part and we’ve been cast aside. | 我们已经尽责了 也被抛弃了 |
[1:33:07] | We can be anyone. | 我们想成为谁都可以 |
[1:33:09] | We can do anything. | 做任何事情都可以 |
[1:33:13] | It’s only a matter of going. | 只差离开这里了 |
[1:33:29] | Lane sent you to deliver a message, didn’t he? | 莱恩派你来传达信息的 对吧 |
[1:33:32] | I saved your life twice. I won’t be able to do it again. | 我救了你两次 不会有第三次了 |
[1:33:35] | What’s the message? | 他要说什么 |
[1:33:50] | Benji. | 班吉 |
[1:34:04] | Parking garage | 停车场 |
[1:34:05] | Luther, stay with her. | 路德 看着她 |
[1:34:31] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
[1:34:32] | I lost her. | 我跟丢了 |
[1:34:37] | She set us up, Ethan. | 我们被她算计了 伊森 |
[1:34:39] | No, she delivered a message. | 不 她只是来传达信息 |
[1:34:41] | She set us up! | 我们被她算计了 |
[1:34:43] | She knew this would happen. | 她一早就知道 |
[1:34:44] | Only Lane knows what’s going to happen. | 只有莱恩知道会发生什么 |
[1:34:53] | I have a job for you, Ethan. | 我要你做一件事 伊森 |
[1:34:55] | And for the sake of your friend, you will do it. | 看在你朋友的份上 你会做的 |
[1:34:58] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[1:34:59] | Your mission, should you choose to accept it, | 你的任务 你是有选择权的 |
[1:35:02] | is to bring me the unlocked disk by midnight today. | 午夜之前把解锁了的硬盘给我 |
[1:35:05] | Now say the words, please. | 接受吗 |
[1:35:08] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[1:35:11] | Yes. | 很好 |
[1:35:15] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你会 |
[1:35:24] | He wants the disk, unlocked, by midnight tonight. | 他今天午夜前要我们把解锁的硬盘交给他 |
[1:35:29] | Ethan, there’s only one person on earth who can unlock that disk. | 伊森 世上仅一人能解锁那硬盘 |
[1:35:35] | We have to take the Prime Minister. | 我们得去绑架首相 |
[1:35:38] | Let’s just think about that for a minute. | 我们还是好好想想 |
[1:35:42] | That’s the only way to get Benji back. | 这是救回班吉的唯一方法 |
[1:35:44] | Ethan, that’s exactly what Lane wants you to do. | 伊森 你这样就中了莱恩的圈套了 |
[1:35:48] | Which is why it has to happen. | 我们一定要这样做 |
[1:35:55] | This is how we beat Lane. | 这就是我们打败莱恩的方法 |
[1:35:58] | This is how we make everything right. | 这就是我们解决这一切的方法 |
[1:36:00] | Can you see? Can you see it? | 你懂了吗 你懂了吗 |
[1:36:18] | William Brandt, sir. | 是威廉·勃兰特 长官 |
[1:36:20] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说有急事 |
[1:36:26] | I had a feeling you’d come to your senses, Brandt. | 我有预感你会做出正确选择 勃兰特 |
[1:36:28] | I’m only calling you because I’ve no other choice. | 我打给你是因为我别无他法了 |
[1:36:31] | I’m trying to prevent a catastrophe. | 我不想事情变得一发不可收拾 |
[1:36:33] | I can understand that. Where are you? | 我明白 你在哪里 |
[1:36:37] | – London – Reroute us to London, now. | -伦敦 -立刻转去伦敦 |
[1:36:40] | – Where in London? – I’ll tell you when you land, not before. | -伦敦哪里 -你降落后我会告诉你 |
[1:36:43] | I’m not interested in playing games, Brandt. | 我没兴趣玩游戏 勃兰特 |
[1:36:45] | And I’m not interested in seeing my friends get killed either. | 我也没兴趣看着我的朋友死 |
[1:36:48] | So if I’m going to betray them, | 如果我要背叛他们 |
[1:36:49] | we’re going to do this in my terms | 我们就要按我的方式去做 |
[1:36:51] | and my terms only. Do you understand? | 只按我的方式去做 知道吗 |
[1:36:53] | Keep your phone on, instruction will follow. | 保持电话畅通 我会给你指令 |
[1:37:01] | – Should have been gone by now. – Yeah. | -现在本该都完事了 -是啊 |
[1:37:07] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -这个 |
[1:37:12] | We’re suppose to take down | 我们今晚 |
[1:37:13] | the Prime Minister of Great Britain tonight. | 要绑架英国首相 |
[1:37:17] | So… | 所以 |
[1:37:20] | Brandt. | 勃兰特 |
[1:37:24] | I can’t see another way. | 我看不到别的出路 |
[1:37:29] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[1:37:33] | What we do, we have to do for our friends, right? | 我们做的这一切都是为了朋友 对吧 |
[1:38:21] | Get him ready, please. | 帮他准备好 |
[1:38:48] | You’re right to call me, Brandt. | 你打给我是对的 勃兰特 |
[1:38:49] | Where is Hunt? | 亨特在哪里 |
[1:38:50] | He’s on his way. We don’t have much time. | 他在路上 我们没什么时间了 |
[1:38:52] | – What does he intend to do? – What matter is he’s alive. | -他想干什么 -重点是他还活着 |
[1:38:55] | and I need your reassurance that it’s going to stay that way. | 我需要你确保他不会死 |
[1:39:14] | Have you informed the British Government | 你有告知英国政府 |
[1:39:16] | that Hunt has targeted the Prime Minister? | 首相成为亨特的目标了吗 |
[1:39:17] | I will help you capture him… alive. That is the deal. | 我会帮你抓住他 活捉 这是约定 |
[1:39:28] | You picked up some terrible habits from your friend, Brandt | 你从你朋友那里学了些坏习惯 勃兰特 |
[1:39:31] | The worst of them being | 最糟糕的就是 |
[1:39:32] | that you still believe you can control any outcome. | 你还以为自己对事情的后果有所控制 |
[1:39:35] | Stay with him. | 看着他 |
[1:39:41] | Chief Atlee. Chief Atlee. | 安特里局长 安特里局长 |
[1:39:43] | Director Hunley, how delightful to see you here. | 汉利局长 见到你真高兴 |
[1:39:45] | Last time we spoke, you were hunting rogue agents in Morocco. | 上次谈话时 你还在摩洛哥追查叛逃特工 |
[1:39:49] | Chief Atlee, I have reason to believe | 安特里局长 我有理由相信 |
[1:39:51] | that the Prime Minister’s life is in danger. | 首相有生命危险 |
[1:39:56] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[1:40:01] | Any advance on 22,000? Anyone? | 有比两万二更高的吗 有吗 |
[1:40:05] | Going once. Going twice. | 两万二一次 两万二两次 |
[1:40:08] | Sold! To our generous Chairwoman. | 成交 展品归我们慷慨的女议长 |
[1:40:10] | Sir. Chief Atlee from MI6 needs to see you. | 先生 军情六处的安特里局长要求见您 |
[1:40:13] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说事态紧急 |
[1:40:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[1:40:29] | What’s this all about? | 怎么回事 |
[1:40:30] | It’s a matter of national security, Sir. | 事关国家安全 先生 |
[1:40:40] | Under no circumstances is anyone to enter. | 无论如何都不准其他人进来 |
[1:40:43] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:40:45] | Help me to understand. | 给我解释一下 |
[1:40:48] | Who is this man? Why is he after me? | 这人是谁 为什么他要抓我 |
[1:40:51] | I’m afraid, Prime Minister, | 首相先生 恐怕 |
[1:40:52] | Director Hunley and I share responsibility for this. | 这件事 汉利局长和我都有责任 |
[1:40:56] | Ethan Hunt was part of a disgraced intelligence agency | 伊森·亨特隶属的情报机构 |
[1:40:59] | which is since been dissolved. | 因为失职 已被解散 |
[1:41:00] | And he’s gone rogue, | 他因此失控 |
[1:41:02] | unfortunately intend on dismantling an imaginary terror network. | 想要清除一个虚构的恐怖组织 |
[1:41:05] | Our new intelligence suggest that | 近期情报显示 |
[1:41:07] | he’s been manipulated by one of your own former agent. | 你们的一名前任特工操控了他 |
[1:41:10] | Ilsa Faust, Prime Minister. | 是伊尔莎·浮士德 首相先生 |
[1:41:11] | She disappeared 2 years ago. | 她两年前失踪了 |
[1:41:13] | And if you don’t mind I asking, | 那么请问 |
[1:41:15] | what do I have to do with this phantom network? | 我和这虚幻的组织有什么关系呢 |
[1:41:17] | Sir, this is William Brandt, a former colleague of Hunt’s. | 先生 这是威廉·勃兰特 亨特以前的同事 |
[1:41:20] | He came forward with first hand knowledge of the plot against you. | 他告诉我们 有人想对您图谋不轨 |
[1:41:23] | Sir. Hunt is in possession of | 先生 亨特持有一个 |
[1:41:24] | a virtual red box that can only be opened by you. | 只能由您打开的虚拟红匣子 |
[1:41:28] | He believes it is the key to bring down the Syndicate. | 他认为这是铲除辛迪加的关键 |
[1:41:33] | – The Syndicate, you say? – Yes, Sir. That’s what he calls it. | -你说的是辛迪加吗 -他是这么说的 |
[1:41:39] | Atlee. | 安特里 |
[1:41:41] | He couldn’t possibly be talking about that “Syndicate”? | 他说的该不会是那个辛迪加吧 |
[1:41:47] | ‘Cause you assured me that, | 你保证过 |
[1:41:48] | that “Syndicate” was merely an exercise? | 辛迪加只是一项测试 |
[1:41:51] | And it was, Prime Minister. I can assure you. | 确实如此 首相先生 我向您保证 |
[1:41:55] | And yet, here we have these Central Intelligence Agency indicating otherwise.. | 中央情报局可不是这么说的 |
[1:41:58] | – I don’t understand. – Prime Minister, your life is in danger. | -我不明白 -首相先生 您有生命危险 |
[1:42:02] | I think our first priority | 我认为我们的首要任务 |
[1:42:03] | is to move you to a secure location. | 是带您到安全的地方去 |
[1:42:04] | Sir. Does the name Solomon Lane, ring a bell? | 先生 您知道所罗门·莱恩吗 |
[1:42:10] | Yes. Unfortunately, it does. | 是的 很不幸 我知道 |
[1:42:18] | So, there actually is a Syndicate? | 所以 辛迪加是真的了 |
[1:42:21] | It was a hypothetical brainchild of Chief Atlee. | 这个计划是安特里局长提出来的 |
[1:42:25] | Recruit former agents from other nations. | 从其他国家雇佣退役特工 |
[1:42:28] | Supply them with a new identity | 给他们提供新的身份 |
[1:42:30] | and use them to surgically | 让他们干净利落地 |
[1:42:31] | remove our enemies, both at home and abroad. | 铲除国内外的敌人 |
[1:42:34] | It’s operating budget was to be hidden offshore | 行动资金被藏在海外的一个 |
[1:42:36] | in a virtual red box which I alone would control. | 虚拟红匣子里 只有我能控制 |
[1:42:40] | It would’ve made me judge, | 只有我的决定有效 |
[1:42:41] | jury and executioner with zero accountability. | 陪审团和执法官员都无权问责 |
[1:42:44] | I rejected the proposal unequivocally. | 我明确回绝了这项提案 |
[1:42:47] | Furthermore, I was given every assurance | 此外 我确保 |
[1:42:49] | it never pass the planning stage. | 将这项提案扼杀在规划阶段 |
[1:42:51] | Prime Minister, there is no any Syndicate. | 首相先生 并没有什么辛迪加 |
[1:42:54] | These people have been duped by Agent Faust. | 他们被浮士德特工愚弄了 |
[1:42:57] | Atlee. Save it for the public inquiry. | 安特里 这些话留到听证会上再说 |
[1:43:00] | Sir, I urge you not to leave this room. | 先生 请您一定不要离开这间房 |
[1:43:02] | – Excuse me. – Please. | -让开 -拜托了 |
[1:43:04] | Hunt is uniquely trained and highly motivated. | 亨特受过专业训练 不达目的决不罢休 |
[1:43:06] | A specialist without equal, immune to any counter measures. | 无人匹敌 所有反侦察手段都对他没用 |
[1:43:10] | There is no secret he cannot extract. | 没有他挖不出来的秘密 |
[1:43:12] | No security he cannot breach. | 没有他攻不破的防线 |
[1:43:14] | No person he cannot become. | 没有他伪装不了的人 |
[1:43:16] | He has mostly likely anticipated this very conversation | 他很可能已经预料到了这场谈话 |
[1:43:20] | and is waiting to strike in whatever direction we move. | 正等着我们行动 伺机袭击 |
[1:43:23] | Sir. Hunt is the living manifestation of destiny. | 先生 亨特就是主宰命运的典范 |
[1:43:27] | And he has made you his mission. | 而您 是他的任务 |
[1:43:31] | Prime Minister. | 首相先生 |
[1:43:49] | Hunt. | 亨特 |
[1:43:51] | Sir, please step away from the Prime Minister. | 长官 请离开首相身边 |
[1:43:57] | Just relax, Sir. Everything is going to be alright. | 放松 先生 一切都会没事的 |
[1:43:59] | – Atlee shot me – Yes, he did, Sir. | -安特里对我开枪了 -是的 先生 |
[1:44:06] | Hunt, I hope you realize you set back US, | 亨特 你要知道 你这是把英美关系 |
[1:44:08] | UK relations to the American revolution. | 恶化到了美国独立战争时期的水平 |
[1:44:11] | Desperate times, desperate measures, sir. | 特殊情况特殊对待 长官 |
[1:44:17] | – I’m here. – Standby to receive. | -我在 -准备好接受指令 |
[1:44:19] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:44:26] | The Prime Minister’s office ask me to meet him here. | 首相府要求我来这里见他 |
[1:44:29] | This way, sir | 这边请 长官 |
[1:44:30] | Scanning. | 扫描中 |
[1:44:35] | Retinal scan, confirm. | 视网膜扫描 确认 |
[1:44:40] | Some convenience, Sir. | 麻烦您了 先生 |
[1:44:43] | You got a very warm hand. | 你的手真暖和 |
[1:44:55] | Biometric, confirm. | 生物识别 确认 |
[1:44:57] | The prompt is “KIPLING”. | 提示词是”吉卜林” |
[1:44:59] | The prompt is “KIPLING”. | 提示词是”吉卜林” |
[1:45:01] | Sir, I’m gonna need a pass phrase, | 先生 我需要一个密码组 |
[1:45:03] | the prompt is “KIPLING”. | 提示词是”吉卜林” |
[1:45:06] | Yes, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:45:07] | ” If you can keep your head | “如果如果在众人 |
[1:45:09] | when all about you are losing theirs…” | 六神无主之时 你镇定自若…” |
[1:45:16] | “If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you” | “如果被众人猜忌怀疑时 你能自信如常” |
[1:45:24] | – You got it? – I got it. | -搞定了吗 -搞定了 |
[1:45:26] | Oh man, do I got it. | 当然搞定了 |
[1:45:27] | I’m here to see the Prime Minister. | 我是来见首相的 |
[1:45:30] | We were told not to let anybody in. | 我们收到指示谁也不让进 |
[1:45:32] | – By whom? – By you, sir. | -谁说的 -是您 长官 |
[1:45:39] | Hunley, what is this? Security! | 汉利 怎么回事 保安 |
[1:45:49] | Chief Atlee. Kind of you to accepted our invitation. | 安特里局长 真感谢您接受了我们的邀请 |
[1:46:02] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[1:46:06] | We know you created the Syndicate. | 我们知道你创造了辛迪加 |
[1:46:08] | But Lane went rogue and turn it against you, didn’t he? | 但是莱恩叛逃了 反过来对付你 是吗 |
[1:46:11] | And you’ve been desperately trying to cover it up. | 你一直拼命掩盖这件事 |
[1:46:14] | That’s why you erased the disk which she brought it to you. | 所以她把硬盘拿给你时你便抹除了信息 |
[1:46:16] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[1:46:21] | Now, Director Hunley | 现在 汉利局长 |
[1:46:22] | has some questions for you regarding Ilsa Faust. | 有些关于伊尔莎·浮士德的问题想问你 |
[1:46:25] | Namely, how you frame her. | 也就是 你怎么陷害她的 |
[1:46:28] | That’s also true. | 这也是真的 |
[1:46:35] | It’s the antidote. | 这是解毒剂 |
[1:46:37] | When the Prime Minister found out about the Syndicate. | 当首相发现辛迪加时 |
[1:46:39] | – Atlee had attacked him. – Yes, that’s true. | -安特里袭击了他 -对 是这样 |
[1:46:42] | And then you saved the Prime Minister, sir. | 之后是您救了首相 长官 |
[1:46:45] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[1:46:47] | I’m very grateful. | 我衷心感谢你 |
[1:47:00] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:47:03] | You’re cutting it very close, Ethan | 你可真会卡时间 伊森 |
[1:47:08] | I have what you want. Where do I go? | 我拿到你要的东西了 我该去哪 |
[1:47:27] | Ethan, wait. | 伊森 等等 |
[1:47:29] | If I’m not there in 15 minutes, he’ll kill Benji. | 如果我不在15分钟内赶到 他会杀了班吉 |
[1:47:32] | Your mission is to bring down the Syndicate. | 你的任务是铲除辛迪加 |
[1:47:34] | If Lane gets his hands on that money, | 如果莱恩拿到了钱 |
[1:47:36] | we’re unleashing a terrorist superpower. | 我们就放任了一个超级恐怖分子 |
[1:47:38] | He’ll never take me alive. I’ll make sure of it. | 他绝对没法活捉我的 我保证 |
[1:47:41] | What happens, Ethan, if you can’t make it back? | 伊森 要是你回不来怎么办 |
[1:47:44] | I’ll make it back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:47:47] | Just be ready. | 你们做好准备就好 |
[1:47:54] | Greetings, Prime Minister. If you are viewing this message, | 您好 首相先生 如果您正在观看这条信息 |
[1:47:57] | it means that you have chosen to activate the Syndicate. | 说明您决定启动辛迪加 |
[1:48:00] | This drive gives you access to 2.4 | 这个硬盘让您能动用 |
[1:48:02] | billion pound sterling in untraceable currency. | 无法追查的24亿英镑货币 |
[1:48:05] | That will allow the Syndicate to operate undetected for decades. | 这些资金能让辛迪加运转数十年不被发现 |
[1:48:10] | Instructions to access these funds are as follows. | 以下是获取这些资金的说明 |
[1:49:21] | This is the end, Mr. Hunt. | 结束了 亨特先生 |
[1:49:33] | Carefully. | 小心 |
[1:49:37] | 2 pounds Semtex, 500, 30 caliber ball bearings. | 两磅塞姆汀炸药 五百个30毫米口径的滚珠轴承 |
[1:49:43] | Your friend is sitting on a highly sensitive – pressure trigger. | 你的朋友坐在一个非常灵敏的压力触发器上 |
[1:49:47] | So, no sudden moves. | 所以 不能突然移动 |
[1:49:57] | Your final test. | 你的最终测试 |
[1:49:58] | When Lane has what he wants, I kill you and Benji. | 如果莱恩拿到他想要的东西 我杀了你和班吉 |
[1:50:03] | If not, everyone dies. | 如果没有 所有人都得死 |
[1:50:10] | No time to think, Ethan. Have a seat, please. | 没时间考虑了 伊森 请坐 |
[1:50:28] | Human nature, my weapon of choice. | 我选择的武器是 人性 |
[1:50:32] | From the moment I killed the young lady in the record shop, | 当我在唱片店杀了那位年轻女士时 |
[1:50:36] | I knew you would stop at nothing to catch me. | 我就知道你会不惜一切抓住我 |
[1:50:39] | I also knew Ilsa wouldn’t have a choice. | 我也知道伊尔莎别无选择 |
[1:50:42] | Whether she broke you that night you met or let you go. | 你遇到她那晚 不论她击溃你还是放你走 |
[1:50:46] | Whether you let her run in Morocco. | 不论在摩洛哥你有没有听她的话 |
[1:50:48] | Whether she went to Atlee or not. | 不论她有没有去找安特里 |
[1:50:51] | You were certain we would end up where we are… right now. | 你早就知道情况会变成这样 目前的情况 |
[1:50:59] | Then again. | 不过 |
[1:51:02] | So was I. | 我也一样 |
[1:51:04] | I know you, Lane. | 我了解你 莱恩 |
[1:51:06] | Somewhere along the line you had a crisis of faith. | 某个时候 你遇到了信仰危机 |
[1:51:09] | Human life didn’t matter anymore, or maybe it never really did. | 人命变得无足轻重 也许一向如此 |
[1:51:13] | Either way, you killed too many innocent people | 不管怎样 你杀了太多无辜的人 |
[1:51:16] | without ever asking who is giving the orders. | 毫不质疑给你下命令的人是谁 |
[1:51:19] | Or why. | 也不在意原因 |
[1:51:20] | You blame the system for what you are. | 变成这样 你责怪的是政府 |
[1:51:22] | Instead of yourself. | 而不是自己 |
[1:51:25] | You wanted revenge. | 你想要复仇 |
[1:51:27] | But Rome wasn’t destroyed in a day. | 但冰冻三尺非一日之寒 |
[1:51:29] | You needed help, you needed the money. A lot of it. | 你需要助力 需要钱 很多钱 |
[1:51:33] | And you’ll stop at nothing to get it. | 为了这些钱你会不惜一切代价 |
[1:51:36] | That’s how I know I’m going to put you in a box. | 所以我知道我会把你关进一个盒子里 |
[1:51:41] | – Where is the disk? – Where is the disk? | -硬盘在哪 -硬盘在哪 |
[1:51:45] | You like to play games. I’ve a game for you. | 你喜欢玩游戏 我就给你个游戏 |
[1:51:49] | I’ll give you 50 million dollars | 我给你五千万 |
[1:51:55] | to let Benji go. | 放了班吉 |
[1:52:13] | – Where is the disk? – Where is the disk? | -硬盘在哪 -硬盘在哪 |
[1:52:18] | You’re looking at it. I am the disk. | 你正看着它呢 我就是硬盘 |
[1:52:21] | I memorized it all 2.4 billion in number accounts. | 我记下了这24亿的数字账户 |
[1:52:24] | If that vest goes off, you get nothing. | 如果引爆炸弹 你什么都拿不到 |
[1:52:26] | Without this money, you are nothing. | 没有钱 你什么都不是 |
[1:52:28] | Without me, you are nothing. | 没有我 你什么都不是 |
[1:52:36] | Right now, you’re thinking it’s bluff. | 现在 你觉得我在虚张声势 |
[1:52:38] | I’d never let my friends die. | 我绝对不会让我的朋友死 |
[1:52:40] | I couldn’t possibly memorize the entire disk. | 我不可能记下硬盘里的所有信息 |
[1:52:43] | There’s only one way to be sure. | 只有一个办法能确定 |
[1:52:47] | Let Benji go | 放了班吉 |
[1:53:06] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[1:53:11] | They come 1 step closer, shoot me. | 他们要是再走进一步 就对我开枪 |
[1:53:15] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:53:20] | You remember I told you, | 你记得我说过 |
[1:53:20] | one day you were going to take things too far? | 总有一天你会玩过头吗 |
[1:53:23] | This is me speaking, by the way. It’s not him. | 对了 是我自己在说话 不是他 |
[1:53:25] | The only way this ends is you and me, | 莱恩 结束这件事的唯一办法 |
[1:53:27] | Lane, face to face. | 就是你和我 当面对决 |
[1:53:30] | Only this time I won’t be locked in a glass box. | 这不过这次我不会被关在玻璃盒子里 |
[1:53:33] | You want your money. | 你想要钱 |
[1:53:34] | The Bone Doctor gonna beat it out of me. | 就让骨头医生从我口中逼问出来 |
[1:53:37] | Now let Benji go | 现在放了班吉 |
[1:53:45] | 1… 3… 9 1… 3… 9 | |
[1:54:08] | Go. | 走 |
[1:54:09] | – Ethan. – Brandt has you waiting, go. | -伊森 -勃兰特等着你 快去 |
[1:54:20] | – What do I do? – Kill the woman. | -要怎么做 -杀了那女人 |
[1:54:25] | I need Hunt alive. | 留亨特活口 |
[1:55:14] | – Go! – It’s Benji, where am I going? | -说 -我是班吉 去哪儿找你们 |
[1:55:16] | – They’re coming. – We’re not ready. | -他们来了 -我们还没准备好 |
[1:55:18] | Then get ready. | 那就赶快准备好 |
[1:55:45] | Which way? | 哪条路 |
[1:58:09] | Who is gonna save either of you, love? | 现在谁还会救你们 小妞 |
[2:00:07] | Face to face. Just as you wish, Ethan | 当面对决 如你所愿 伊森 |
[2:00:34] | It hurts, I know. | 不好受吧 我知道的 |
[2:00:38] | Gentlemen, this is Solomon Lane. | 各位 这位是所罗门·莱恩 |
[2:00:42] | Mr. Lane. | 莱恩先生 |
[2:00:45] | Meet the IMF. | 这是IMF |
[2:02:06] | You’re free now. | 现在你自由了 |
[2:02:10] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪 |
[2:02:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:02:17] | I’ve done my part. | 我的任务完成了 |
[2:02:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[2:02:26] | Ethan, we got to go. | 伊森 该走了 |
[2:02:38] | You better hurry now. | 你得赶快离开 |
[2:02:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[2:02:58] | You know how to find me. | 你知道怎么找到我 |
[2:03:17] | Director Hunley. | 汉利局长 |
[2:03:21] | – Director Hunley. – Ah… Mr. Chairman. | -汉利局长 -委员长先生 |
[2:03:24] | 6 months ago, you stood before this panel | 6个月前 你站在委员会面前 |
[2:03:26] | and demanded that the IMF be dissolved. | 要求解散IMF |
[2:03:29] | That is correct, sir. | 确实如此 先生 |
[2:03:31] | And how do you explain your testimony today? | 那你要怎么解释你今天的供词 |
[2:03:33] | It’s quite simple really. We had reason to believe | 其实很简单 我们有理由相信 |
[2:03:35] | that the Syndicate have infiltrated our government at the highest level. | 辛迪加已经严重渗透至政府内部 |
[2:03:38] | In order for our man to infiltrate that organization, | 为了让我们的人潜入组织内部 |
[2:03:41] | his cover had to be absolute. | 他的伪装身份必须绝对可靠 |
[2:03:44] | The whole operation was known | 整个行动 |
[2:03:45] | only to myself and a handful of IMF agents. | 只有我和几名IMF特工知情 |
[2:03:48] | So, the shuttering of the IMF | 所以 废除IMF部门 |
[2:03:51] | was all part of an elaborate scheme | 只是为了曝光这个所谓辛迪加的组织 |
[2:03:54] | – to expose this so-called Syndicate? – That is correct, sir. | -而有意为之吗 -没错 先生 |
[2:03:57] | Which is why you’re here today, | 这也是你今天过来 |
[2:03:59] | asking for the IMF to be reinstated. | 要求重启IMF部门的原因 |
[2:04:02] | That is correct, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[2:04:07] | I’m not sure the Committee | 恐怕委员会 |
[2:04:08] | approves of your methods, Director Hunley. | 并不支持你的做法 汉利局长 |
[2:04:10] | Desperate times, desperate measures, Mr. Chairman. | 特殊情况特殊对待 委员长先生 |
[2:04:15] | And you, Mr. Brandt. | 还有你 勃兰特先生 |
[2:04:17] | How can you justify this deception? | 你要怎么解释这场骗局 |
[2:04:22] | I can neither confirm nor deny details of any operation | 我既不能确认也不能否认任何此类行动的细节 |
[2:04:25] | without the Secretary’s approval. | 除非获得部长的允许 |
[2:04:35] | Welcome to the IMF. | 欢迎来到IMF |
[2:04:37] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长先生 |