英文名称:Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:59] | Do you ever feel like nothing you do matters? | 你是否曾觉得所做的一切都无济于事 |
[03:03] | You leave footprints on the beach, | 就像你在沙滩上留下了脚印 |
[03:04] | and tomorrow they’re gone. | 可第二天就会消失不见 |
[03:07] | Like it’s just today over again. | 日复一日过着平淡的生活 |
[03:11] | They say your teen years | 他们说青春年少的时光 |
[03:12] | are for making friends and having fun… | 是用来广交朋友 纵情享乐的 |
[03:15] | which made me feel even worse. | 这让我感觉更难受了 |
[03:17] | Hey, Amy. It’s Jake. | 艾米 我是杰克 |
[03:20] | I’m in your math class. | 我们一起上数学课 |
[03:22] | Hey, don’t forget your adult diapers. | 别忘了你的成人纸尿裤 |
[03:24] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[03:33] | Jake. Phone for you. | 杰克 有你的电话 |
[03:36] | But that day, everything changed. | 但那一天 一切都改变了 |
[03:42] | Thanks for the ride, Shelley. | 谢谢你送我 谢莉 |
[03:44] | So, how come you have to go deal with your grandpa? | 为什么要你去照顾你爷爷 |
[03:47] | My dad couldn’t get out of work. | 我爸工作脱不开身 |
[03:49] | I didn’t think he worked. | 我都不知道他居然有工作 |
[03:56] | I’m just gonna call Grandpa. | 我给爷爷打个电话 |
[04:01] | Hello, this is Abe. | 你好 我是亚伯 |
[04:03] | Hey, it’s Jake. | 我是杰克 |
[04:04] | No! Don’t come here. Listen to me. | 不 不要过来 听我说 |
[04:08] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[04:10] | Stay away. | 不要来这里 |
[04:11] | Grandpa, did you take your pills today? | 爷爷 你今天吃药了吗 |
[04:13] | The key to my gun cabinet, it was in the drawer. | 我枪柜的钥匙本来放在抽屉里 |
[04:17] | And now it’s gone. | 可是现在不见了 |
[04:19] | Yeah, Dad took it, all right? | 对啊 爸爸拿走了 记得吗 |
[04:22] | For safekeeping. It’s okay. | 他帮你保管着呢 没事的 |
[04:26] | Your father wants I should fight them without a gun? | 你爸要我赤手空拳对付他们吗 |
[04:34] | God bless him. | 上帝保佑他 |
[04:36] | What’s his deal, Alzheimer’s? | 他怎么了 老年痴呆症吗 |
[04:38] | Dementia. | 障碍性痴呆症 |
[05:00] | That guy gave me the heebie-jeebies. | 那家伙真是吓死我了 |
[05:12] | Holler if you need me. | 有事就叫我 |
[05:22] | Grandpa? | 爷爷 |
[05:48] | Shelley! | 谢莉 |
[05:55] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[05:56] | Someone broke in. | 有人闯进去过 |
[05:58] | I’ve got a .38 in my car. You wait there. | 我车里有把38毫米口径的手枪 你在这儿等着 |
[06:49] | Grandpa! | 爷爷 |
[07:03] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1195个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:184个,六级词汇:92个,GRE词汇:100个,托福词汇:128个,考研词汇:195个,专四词汇:155个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:357个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:05] | 911? Yeah, I need the paramedics. | 911吗 我需要医护人员 |
[07:07] | It’s at 2040 Palm Circle. My grandpa… | 地址是棕榈圈2040号 我爷爷… |
[07:11] | Sir, what’s your emergency? | 先生 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[07:12] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 |
[07:13] | You have to get away from here. | 你必须离开这里 |
[07:15] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听见我说话吗 |
[07:16] | Please. Listen. | 快走 听我说 |
[07:19] | Go to the island. | 去岛上 |
[07:20] | Sir, paramedics are on their way. | 先生 医务人员已经出发了 |
[07:22] | Find Emerson. | 找到埃莫森 |
[07:26] | The postcard. | 那张明信片 |
[07:28] | Go to the loop. | 去时光圈 |
[07:29] | September 3rd, 1943. | 1943年9月3号 |
[07:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:34] | Just don’t move. There’s an ambulance coming. | 不要动 救护车马上就来了 |
[07:36] | I know you think I’m crazy. | 我知道你觉得我疯了 |
[07:39] | But the bird will explain everything. | 但那只鸟会向你解释清楚一切的 |
[07:43] | Will you do this, Tygrysku? Promise me? | 你愿意去吗 泰利斯库 向我保证 |
[07:46] | I promise, yes. | 我保证 |
[07:48] | I thought I could protect you. | 我以为我能保护你 |
[07:53] | I should have told you years ago. | 几年前我就该告诉你 |
[08:03] | Grandpa. Tell me what? | 爷爷 告诉我什么 |
[08:06] | Grandpa! | 爷爷 |
[08:28] | Shelley, behind you! | 谢莉 小心身后 |
[08:44] | There was no one there. | 那里根本没人 |
[08:48] | May I say, Jake… | 容我说一句 杰克 |
[08:50] | that considering this was only a month ago… | 考虑到案发只过了一个月 |
[08:52] | I think you’re doing exceptionally well. | 你现在的状态已经非常好了 |
[08:55] | Apart from being crazy? | 虽然我是个疯子 |
[08:58] | Having nightmares and anxiety doesn’t make you crazy. | 做噩梦和感到焦虑并不代表你是个疯子 |
[09:02] | What about seeing things which aren’t there? | 那总是看到本不存在的事物呢 |
[09:06] | Actually, in traumatic situations, | 其实 遭遇精神创伤后 |
[09:07] | it’s not at all uncommon. | 很容易出现这种情况 |
[09:08] | Your subconscious mind drew an image from a movie or… | 你的潜意识会将电影中的画面或是… |
[09:12] | It was a story. | 是故事 |
[09:15] | My grandpa told me stories when I was a kid… | 我小时候爷爷给我讲了很多故事 |
[09:17] | about monsters that he fought in the war. | 关于他在战争中对抗过的那些怪物 |
[09:20] | So there you go. | 就是这样 |
[09:21] | He was brutally attacked… | 他惨遭歹徒袭击 |
[09:23] | and in your head, the man who did it was inhuman, a monster. | 在你的脑海中 凶手毫无人性 是个怪物 |
[09:27] | It wasn’t a man, though. | 可他不是被人杀害的 |
[09:29] | The cops said that dogs | 警察说是狗 |
[09:32] | scratched up the screen door… | 划破了纱门 |
[09:34] | and he chased them off into the woods. | 他追它们追到了树林里 |
[09:37] | And the coroner said he had a heart attack. | 验尸官说他当时是心脏病突发 |
[09:40] | And the cops said… | 警察说… |
[09:44] | that dogs go for the soft parts. | 狗吃了他的眼睛 |
[09:47] | They DNA tested the fork… | 他们对那把叉子做了检测 |
[09:49] | and it had animal DNA. | 上面有动物DNA |
[09:52] | So, that’s case closed. | 案子就这么结了 |
[09:56] | He sounds like an extraordinary gentleman. | 他似乎是一位很优秀的绅士 |
[09:59] | Were you very close? | 你和他亲近吗 |
[10:01] | Puerto Rico. | 波多黎各 |
[10:04] | Here. | 这里 |
[10:05] | There’s a lake where the water glows in the dark. | 这里有一片湖 会在黑夜中发光 |
[10:08] | And a secret tunnel. | 还有一个秘密隧道 |
[10:10] | That’s where I hid from the monsters. | 我就是在那里躲避怪物的 |
[10:13] | He used to babysit me a lot. | 他以前经常照看我 |
[10:15] | When I was with him, I felt special. | 和爷爷在一起时 我会觉得自己很特别 |
[10:19] | My duck was dry again. | 我的鸭肉火候又过了 |
[10:22] | Abe. It’s, like, 11:00. What is he doing up? | 亚伯 都11点了 他怎么还没睡 |
[10:27] | I’m gonna be an explorer. | 我要做一个探险家 |
[10:28] | Grandpa’s helping me plan my first voyage. | 爷爷在帮我计划我的首次出航 |
[10:31] | Everything’s already been discovered, buddy. | 孩子 世界上的一切已经都被探索出来了 |
[10:35] | They terrorize each other… | 它们威胁彼此 |
[10:37] | before wreaking havoc on the rest of the island. | 然后肆意破坏了岛屿其他部分 |
[10:40] | Pay no attention to your father. | 别听你爸的 |
[10:41] | He knows bubkes. | 他啥都不懂 |
[10:42] | Come, Tygrysku. Off to bed. | 来吧 泰利斯库 该去睡觉了 |
[10:48] | And they’re not choosy. | 它们从不挑食 |
[10:49] | These talons come in squadrons. | 总是成群结队地撕碎食物 |
[10:52] | Touchdown, Florida! What a drive. | 触地得分 佛罗里达 太激动人心了 |
[10:55] | Can you tell me a story? | 你能给我讲个故事吗 |
[10:57] | The usual? | 老规矩吗 |
[10:59] | Okay. Once upon a time… | 好 很久很久以前 |
[11:02] | there was a little boy… | 有一个小男孩… |
[11:04] | With the pictures. | 要带图片 |
[11:06] | Pictures. | 图片 |
[11:15] | Once upon a time… | 很久很久以前 |
[11:17] | there was a little boy called Abe. | 有一个叫亚伯的小男孩 |
[11:20] | That was you. | 就是你啊 |
[11:21] | That was me. | 就是我 |
[11:22] | And he lived in a lovely children’s home | 他住在威尔士附近的一个小岛上 |
[11:26] | on a little island near Wales… | 住在一个温馨的儿童之家里 |
[11:28] | where the sun shone every day. | 那里的阳光每天都很灿烂 |
[11:31] | The headmistress, Miss Peregrine… | 那里的女校长 佩格林小姐 |
[11:34] | was very clever. | 非常聪明 |
[11:36] | And she smoked a pipe. | 她总是叼着烟斗 |
[11:39] | She could turn into a bird. | 她可以变成鸟 |
[11:41] | It was a home for special children… | 那里是专为特殊的孩子设立的… |
[11:45] | like Bronwyn and Victor. | 比如布朗温和维克多 |
[11:50] | They were both as strong as 10 men. | 他们俩身体健硕 力能扛鼎 |
[11:53] | And Hugh… | 还有休… |
[11:54] | Hugh had bees living inside him. | 休的身体里住着蜜蜂 |
[11:59] | Where’s Emma? | 那埃玛呢 |
[12:00] | She could float. | 她可以飘浮 |
[12:03] | She was lighter than air. | 她比空气还要轻 |
[12:06] | She had to wear special shoes made of lead | 必须穿特制的铅鞋 |
[12:10] | to keep her from floating away. | 才不至于飘走 |
[12:12] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪儿 |
[12:14] | She’s still on the island, I believe. | 我觉得她应该还在岛上 |
[12:18] | My mama and papa sent me there… | 我的父母送我去那里 |
[12:20] | to live with the special children. | 和那些特殊的孩子一起生活 |
[12:23] | And now, Tygrysku, time for sleep. | 而你呢 泰利斯库 该睡觉啦 |
[12:26] | He used to call me Tygrysku. | 他以前总叫我泰利斯库 |
[12:28] | It’s Polish for “Little tiger.” | 是波兰语”小老虎”的意思 |
[12:31] | He couldn’t have picked a less appropriate nickname. | 简直是史上最不恰当的昵称 |
[12:33] | I was always a chicken. | 我一直是个胆小鬼 |
[12:34] | Why did your mom and dad send you away? | 你爸妈为什么要把你送走 |
[12:38] | Well, where we lived in Poland, it wasn’t safe. | 我们在波兰生活的地方并不安全 |
[12:43] | There were monsters. | 那里有怪物 |
[12:44] | What kind of monsters? | 什么样的怪物 |
[12:46] | Huge ones, with long arms… | 有着长手臂的巨型怪物 |
[12:50] | and no eyes… | 没有眼睛 |
[12:53] | and tentacles like this. | 还长着这样的触手 |
[12:58] | The dumb thing was… | 最愚蠢的是 |
[13:00] | for years, I actually believed his stories. | 这么多年来 我一直相信着他讲的故事 |
[13:04] | And this is Millard. He’s invisible. | 这是米勒德 他是隐形的 |
[13:14] | My teacher says they were trick photos. | 老师说这些只是加了特效的照片 |
[13:17] | And did you believe her? | 那你相信她吗 |
[13:19] | Dad says you probably found them | 爸爸说你大概是旅行时 |
[13:21] | at a junk store someplace… | 在某家旧货商店里 |
[13:22] | when you went traveling. | 找到了这些照片 |
[13:25] | I would never lie to you, Tygrysku. | 我绝不会骗你 小老虎 |
[13:28] | But you did, about the home, the monsters. | 但关于儿童之家和那些怪物 你骗了我 |
[13:34] | Dad told me. | 爸爸告诉我了 |
[13:36] | Your father knows very well | 你父亲非常清楚 |
[13:38] | I went to live in the children’s home. | 我在儿童之家生活过 |
[13:41] | He said there really were monsters in Poland… | 他说在波兰确实有怪物 |
[13:45] | just not the kind with tentacles. | 只不过他们没有长触手 |
[13:48] | He said you got sent to Wales ’cause there were bad people. | 他说你被送到威尔士是因为有坏人作乱 |
[13:52] | People who wanted to kill anyone who was different. | 那些坏人想杀掉任何与众不同的人 |
[13:57] | I don’t wanna talk about this anymore. | 我不想再聊这个话题了 |
[13:59] | He said the children were special… | 他说那些孩子们确实很特别 |
[14:04] | but not the way you said. | 但并不像你所说的那样 |
[14:26] | I’m just saying, tomorrow was supposed to be a writing day. | 我只是想说 明天我本来计划要写作的 |
[14:30] | Five years and counting on that damn book. | 你已经花了五年时间写那本破书 |
[14:33] | And taking one day to be with your son on his birthday… | 你儿子明天生日 你抽一天陪陪他 |
[14:35] | is gonna be a big difference? | 能有什么大不了的 |
[14:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:45] | You find something good? | 找到什么好东西了吗 |
[14:48] | Oh, look at that. That’s awesome. | 快看这张照片 真是棒极了 |
[14:51] | You should take that. | 你应该带着 |
[14:53] | Come on, buddy, let’s roll. | 来吧 伙计 我们走吧 |
[14:56] | How are you so okay? | 你怎么能如此淡定 |
[15:00] | Jakey, you were a lot closer to him than I ever was. | 杰克 我跟他没有你们那么亲近 |
[15:03] | He was a wonderful grandpa… | 他是位很了不起的爷爷 |
[15:05] | but not such a great dad. | 但却不是位称职的父亲 |
[15:09] | Never seemed to pick a job… | 他的工作 |
[15:10] | that didn’t involve late nights | 经常要加班到深夜 |
[15:12] | or long trips away, though. | 或者出差很久 |
[15:14] | Me and Aunt Susie always kind of thought | 我和你苏茜姑姑总觉得 |
[15:16] | he was, maybe, cheating on our mom. | 他也许背着你奶奶出轨了 |
[15:21] | I’m sorry, buddy. I know how much you worshiped him… | 抱歉 伙计 我知道你有多崇拜他 |
[15:23] | but there it is. | 但事实就是这样 |
[15:34] | Surprise! | 惊不惊喜 |
[15:35] | Happy birthday, Cousin Jake! | 生日快乐 杰克表哥 |
[15:37] | J-dog, it’s great you’re coming to spend a summer with us. | 小杰 你能来一起过暑假实在太好了 |
[15:40] | Wait till you see the new boat. | 回头给你看看我们的新船 |
[15:41] | Can’t wait. | 真是迫不及待 |
[15:53] | It’s Aunt Susie. | 是我 苏茜姑姑 |
[15:55] | Thought you might wanna open this one. | 我觉得你应该挺想打开看看 |
[15:57] | It’s from your grandpa. | 是你爷爷留给你的 |
[16:01] | Found it while I was packing up. | 我整理他的遗物时发现的 |
[16:02] | I figured he meant to give it to you someday. | 我觉得他大概是打算某一天交给你 |
[16:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | To Jake, and the worlds he has yet to discover. | 致杰克 以及他尚未探索的那些世界 |
[16:42] | My dearest Abe… | 我最亲爱的亚伯 |
[16:43] | I hope this card finds you well. | 希望你收到明信片时一切安好 |
[16:46] | The children and I yearn to hear your news. | 我和孩子们非常渴望听到你的最新见闻 |
[16:49] | I do hope you will visit us again soon. | 希望不久的将来你能再回来看看我们 |
[16:51] | We should so love to see you. | 我们非常想念你 |
[16:53] | With admiration… | 羡慕你的 |
[16:55] | Alma Peregrine. | 阿尔玛·佩格林 |
[16:56] | Hmm. Only two years ago. | 寄出时间才过了两年 |
[16:59] | I suppose it’s possible she could still be alive. | 我猜她应该还活着 |
[17:02] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:04] | I could meet her. | 我可以去见见她 |
[17:06] | Maybe even find out what it was | 也许甚至能搞清楚爷爷 |
[17:08] | Grandpa wanted me to know. | 到底想让我们知道什么 |
[17:09] | But what if she’s dead? | 如果她死了呢 |
[17:11] | Dr. Golan… | 戈兰医生 |
[17:12] | we are very concerned | 我们非常担心 |
[17:13] | with Jake’s state of mind right now. | 杰克目前的精神状况 |
[17:15] | There’s no way I’m putting my life on hold | 我不可能放下手头的一切 |
[17:17] | to take you to Wales. | 带你去威尔士 |
[17:19] | Dad could take me. | 爸爸可以带我去 |
[17:21] | And he can look at birds… | 他还可以观察鸟类 |
[17:23] | and work on his book. | 写写书 |
[17:25] | It means you get a break. | 你也可以休息一下 |
[17:27] | As Dr. Golan said… | 正如戈兰医生所说 |
[17:29] | maybe I can move on. | 也许这样我就能放开了 |
[17:32] | Like, closure. | 放下过去的一切 |
[17:34] | Having an opportunity to see this children’s home… | 让他亲眼见一下这个儿童之家 |
[17:37] | and separate fantasy from reality… | 把现实和幻想分开 |
[17:40] | may be helpful. | 也许会有所帮助 |
[17:41] | And at the very least… | 最起码 |
[17:43] | a trip like this provides a chance to… | 这样的旅程可以给他机会 |
[17:46] | say goodbye. | 与过去告别 |
[17:54] | “Cairnholm. Population of 92. | “凯恩霍尔姆岛 人口92” |
[17:57] | “Best known for its proximity… | “这里最出名的地方是” |
[17:59] | “to the final resting place of the cruise liner Augusta… | “1915年遇难的奥古斯塔游轮” |
[18:02] | “which sank in 1915. | “沉没点在附近” |
[18:05] | “There is just one hotel…” | “岛上只有一家酒店” |
[18:08] | That’s us. | 就是我们要住的 |
[18:09] | Yeah. I hope there’s bourbon. | 是啊 希望那里有波旁威士忌 |
[18:15] | Jake, check it out. | 杰克 快看 |
[18:17] | That’s a peregrine falcon. | 那是只游隼 |
[18:19] | A peregrine, like the headmistress? | 一只游隼 跟儿童之家校长名字一样啊 |
[18:23] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[18:24] | That’s probably where Grandpa came up | 你爷爷大概就是根据这个名字 |
[18:26] | with that whole turning into a bird thing. | 编出了校长能变成鸟的故事 |
[18:28] | Or maybe, maybe that’s really her! | 又或者 也许那真的是她 |
[18:31] | Hey, Miss Peregrine. | 佩格林小姐 |
[18:33] | It’s me, Jake. | 是我 杰克 |
[18:35] | I’m Abe Portman’s grandson. | 我是亚伯·波特曼的孙子 |
[18:37] | Please don’t crap on us. | 请不要在我们头上拉屎 |
[18:41] | Oh, my God. Dad, I’m kidding. | 天哪 爸 我开玩笑的 |
[19:11] | What the… Hello? | 怎么回事 有人吗 |
[19:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:20] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[19:34] | Any idea where I’d find the manager of this place? | 你们知道酒店经理在哪里吗 |
[19:36] | That’s me. Sorry to keep you. | 正是在下 抱歉让你久等了 |
[19:38] | Just helping Uncle Oggie to the loo. | 我刚推奥吉叔叔上厕所去了 |
[19:42] | I’m Kev. There’s room upstairs. | 我叫凯夫 楼上有房间 |
[19:44] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[19:45] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我去去就回 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:48] | Kev’s just getting our suite ready. | 凯夫去给我们准备套房了 |
[19:51] | Um, while we’re waiting… | 等房间准备好之前 |
[19:52] | I thought maybe we could go check out the beach. | 我们可以去海滩上看看 |
[19:55] | I thought we would go to the children’s home. | 之前不是说去儿童之家吗 |
[19:57] | Is the beach where the birds nest? | 鸟是在海滩边筑巢吗 |
[19:59] | I thought we could just check it out real quick. | 我觉得我们可以快速去看一下 |
[20:02] | I could go to the home by myself. | 我可以自己去儿童之家 |
[20:05] | Then, you can really take your time and enjoy it. | 这样你就可以慢慢享受看鸟的时光了 |
[20:09] | Come on, Jakey. You know your mom would freak. | 拜托 杰克 你妈肯定不让 |
[20:12] | What if we can find someone to take me? | 要是我找人带我一起去呢 |
[20:16] | Hey, dudes. | 伙计们 |
[20:18] | – Dad. Don’t. – Shh! I got this. | -爸 别 -嘘 我来搞定 |
[20:20] | I was just wondering if any of you guys… | 我想问问你们谁有兴趣 |
[20:21] | might be interested in taking my son here | 帮忙给我儿子带带路 |
[20:23] | to the other side of the island. | 他想去岛的另一边 |
[20:39] | So, what are your names? | 你们叫什么 |
[20:41] | I’m Worm. This is MC Dirty D. | 我是虫仔 这是说唱歌手污迪 |
[20:43] | MC Dirty Bizniz. | 说唱歌手污大佬 |
[20:45] | I thought you changed it. | 你不是改了名字吗 |
[20:46] | No. | 没有 |
[20:47] | No, you did, remember? | 不 你改了 记得吗 |
[20:48] | When Ruth said “MC Dirty Bizniz” | 露丝说”污大佬” |
[20:50] | made it sound like you cacked your trousers. | 听起来像是拉裤子里了 |
[20:52] | Yeah, but she said “Dirty D” Sounded like | 但是她说”污迪”听起来就像 |
[20:54] | a personal hygiene problem. | 有个人卫生问题 |
[20:55] | Wait. Are these, like, nicknames, or… | 等等 这些是外号还是… |
[20:58] | Stage names. We’re the sickest rappers in Wales. | 艺名 我们是威尔士最屌的说唱歌手 |
[21:01] | Go on, Worm. Show this Yank how it’s done. | 来 虫子 给美国佬秀一个 |
[21:03] | What? Now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[21:05] | *I like to get wrecked down the Priest Hole* | *我总在神父洞里烂醉如泥* |
[21:07] | *Your dad’s always here ’cause he’s on the dole* | *你爸来这里是因为他一贫如洗* |
[21:09] | *Our rhymes are tight yet I make it look easy* | *我们的韵律 紧凑而随意* |
[21:11] | *Our beats are hot like chicken jalfrezi* | *我们的节拍 让人啧啧称奇* |
[21:15] | Oh, yeah, no. It’s good. | 好吧 挺好的 |
[21:18] | Should we take the shortcut, D? | 我们抄近路吧 迪 |
[21:20] | We’ll get there quicker. Take it from me. | 这样节省时间 听我的 |
[21:23] | What, down here? | 从什么下去吗 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:32] | Go. | 走吧 |
[21:40] | This way? | 这边吗 |
[21:45] | What the… | 怎么回事… |
[21:51] | Is this even the way to the children’s home? | 这真的是去儿童之家的路吗 |
[21:54] | Right through those trees. | 直走穿过树林 |
[22:24] | No use crying over a lost shoe, boy-o. | 没必要计较已经脏了的鞋 小子 |
[22:31] | The children’s home. What happened to it? | 儿童之家 到底发生了什么 |
[22:34] | A German air raid. Bomb fell right on the roof. | 德国人的一场空袭 炸弹落在了屋顶 |
[22:38] | September the 3rd, 1943. | 1943年9月3日 |
[22:41] | Where did they go after? | 后来他们去了哪里 |
[22:43] | The headmistress and the children. | 校长和孩子们 |
[22:46] | Not one survivor. Poor little buggers. | 没有幸存者 可怜的小家伙们 |
[22:50] | And they were lovely, too. | 他们确实很可爱 |
[22:53] | Why didn’t he tell us that they all died? | 为什么他没告诉我们 他们全死了 |
[22:56] | He leaves to join the army, and 3 months later, | 他离开去参军 三个月后 |
[22:58] | everyone he knows gets killed? | 所有他认识的人都死了 |
[23:01] | Not even Grandpa could turn that into a bedtime story. | 即使是你爷爷也不会当作睡前故事讲给你 |
[23:05] | Well, no wonder he was scared of being a dad… | 难怪他总是不愿与儿子亲近 |
[23:09] | being close to anyone. | 害怕与人深交 |
[23:12] | Listen. | 听着 |
[23:14] | You need to talk about all this with someone, buddy. | 你得和人好好聊聊 儿子 |
[23:18] | We should call Dr. Golan. | 我们应该打给戈兰医生 |
[23:23] | Certainly some enjoyment today. | 看来今天是个好日子 |
[23:29] | Er, do you mind if I go hang out | 你同意我今天 |
[23:30] | with those other kids today? | 和那些小伙伴出去吗 |
[23:32] | They asked. | 他们邀请我的 |
[23:33] | Yeah? That’s awesome. | 是吗 那太好了 |
[25:11] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[25:25] | No! | 不 |
[26:01] | You’re Emma! | 你是埃玛 |
[26:03] | And the twins. | 还有双胞胎 |
[26:05] | And Olive. | 奥利芙 |
[26:07] | And Bronwyn. | 布朗温 |
[26:09] | And he’s Millard. | 他是米勒德 |
[26:12] | No, you’re dead. | 不 你们死了 |
[26:14] | All of you, you’re all dead. | 你们全死了 |
[26:15] | He’s invisible, but he’s still dead. | 他虽然能隐 但他还是死了 |
[26:19] | None of us are dead. | 我们没死 |
[26:21] | Oh, my God. Am I dead? | 我的天哪 是不是我死了 |
[26:24] | No. | 没有 |
[26:27] | You called me Abe. | 在楼里的时候 |
[26:30] | In the house. Why? | 你叫我亚伯 为什么 |
[26:32] | You looked like him. | 你看起来像他 |
[26:33] | Just for a moment, | 只是乍一看而已 |
[26:34] | before you started screaming… | 后来你就开始尖叫 |
[26:37] | running away, and concussing yourself. | 冲了出去 还把自己撞晕了 |
[26:39] | Wait. What’s happening? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[26:40] | We’re waiting until the coast is clear… | 我们要等到海岸没人的时候 |
[26:42] | before we go into the loop. | 回到时光圈 |
[26:45] | You never know who might be watching. | 永远不知道有谁会看到 |
[26:47] | Wait. Before we go into what? | 等等 要回到哪里 |
[26:50] | Please, Jake. | 拜托 杰克 |
[26:51] | Miss Peregrine’s waiting. She saw you on the ferry. | 佩格林小姐在等着 她在渡口看到你了 |
[26:54] | She sent us to get you. | 她叫我们来接你 |
[27:48] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪里 |
[27:50] | To my room. | 回我的房间 |
[27:53] | I’m a guest here. | 我是这儿的住客 |
[27:55] | Does this look like a hotel to you? | 你觉得这里像旅馆吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:02] | No. I’ve got a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[28:05] | Talk to the manager. He’ll tell you. | 你去问老板 他会告诉你 |
[28:08] | I’m the manager, boy. | 我就是老板 小子 |
[28:10] | He’s American. Maybe he’s army? | 他是美国人 也许他是当兵的 |
[28:13] | Bollocks. | 胡说 |
[28:14] | Listen to his accent. It’s terrible. | 听他这口音 真可怕 |
[28:17] | He’s a spy. | 他是间谍 |
[28:20] | What? | 什么 |
[28:22] | No, I’m not. I’m a tourist. | 我不是 我只是游客 |
[28:24] | I say we should get the truth out of him | 不如我们用老方法 |
[28:26] | the old-fashioned way. | 逼他开口 |
[28:34] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[28:49] | Come on! | 快来 |
[28:59] | Jake, get on! | 杰克 上来 |
[29:03] | Come on! Get on, boy! | 快点 上来 小子 |
[29:15] | I can’t believe you’re real. You’re all real! | 你们居然是真的 全是真的 |
[29:18] | We have been trying to tell you. | 我们一直想告诉你 |
[29:19] | But I’m special, too. | 不过我也有特殊能力 |
[29:21] | What? | 什么 |
[29:22] | In the pub. Olive, you saw. | 在酒馆的时候 奥利芙 你看到了 |
[29:24] | Right? Everything was flying and breaking. | 是吧 那些瓶瓶罐罐都凭空飞来飞去 |
[29:27] | And that was me! | 是我干的 |
[29:28] | I was doing it with my mind. | 是我用意念控制的 |
[29:31] | No, that was me. | 不 是我做的 |
[29:34] | Millard? | 米勒德 |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:37] | Are you naked? | 你没穿衣服吗 |
[29:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:44] | I don’t… | 我不明白… |
[29:46] | A bomb dropped on you in 1943. | 1943年一颗炸弹落到这里 |
[29:49] | It is 1943. | 现在是1943年 |
[29:51] | September the 3rd, 1943. | 1943年9月3日 |
[29:54] | All day, every day. | 每一天都是 |
[29:56] | It’s our loop. | 这是我们的时光圈 |
[30:30] | Right on time. | 你们很准时 |
[30:33] | Miss Peregrine. Delighted to meet you. | 佩格林小姐 很高兴见到你 |
[30:36] | I do hope I’m not going to have the pub landlord | 我希望酒馆老板和警察 |
[30:38] | knocking on my door with the police again. | 不要再来敲我家门 |
[30:40] | I’ve had to kill them twice this month. | 这个月我已经被迫杀他们两次 |
[30:41] | It’s been terribly inconvenient. | 真够麻烦的 |
[30:43] | Millard broke a few things. That’s all. | 米勒德摔了一些东西 就这些 |
[30:46] | And Olive may have started a tiny fire. | 还有奥利芙大概放了一小把火 |
[30:51] | But they were going to hurt Jake. | 可他们当时要伤害杰克 |
[30:57] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[30:59] | The last time dear Abe sent me a photograph… | 上一次亲爱的亚伯寄给我的照片里 |
[31:01] | you were just a tiny tot. | 你还是个小不点 |
[31:03] | Don’t just stand there. Come in. | 别傻站着 进来吧 |
[31:04] | Your tea’s getting cold. | 茶要凉了 |
[31:08] | How did you know about the pub? | 你怎么知道我在酒馆的 |
[31:11] | You weigh approximately 109 pounds, correct? | 你大概有99斤重 对吧 |
[31:13] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[31:14] | Bronwyn and the twins returned 6 minutes after you ran away. | 布朗温和双胞胎在你跑走后6分钟回来 |
[31:16] | I think I’m missing something. | 我还是没听懂 |
[31:18] | And quite apart from the fact | 更何况 |
[31:19] | that the perceived safety of the pub… | 你觉得酒馆很安全 |
[31:20] | makes it the most likely place to which you would flee… | 所以最有可能往那里逃 |
[31:22] | it would take you 18 minutes to run there. | 你跑到那儿要十八分钟 |
[31:24] | Emma and Millard would have been moments behind… | 埃玛和米勒德驾着马车 |
[31:26] | on the horse and trap, | 紧随其后 |
[31:27] | traveling at 8.2 miles per hour. | 以13公里时速前进 |
[31:29] | Factoring in some sort of kerfuffle at the pub… | 考虑到在酒馆制造混乱的时间 |
[31:32] | and the return journey with your added weight… | 以及返回时因多了你的重量所费的时间 |
[31:34] | you would arrive here at 13 minutes past 4. | 你们会在4点13分到达这里 |
[31:38] | Now, then, do you take sugar? | 那么 你的茶里要加糖吗 |
[31:41] | That’ll do. Thank you, Olive. | 可以了 谢谢你 奥利芙 |
[31:42] | Nobody enjoys over-boiled tea. | 没人喜欢煮过头的茶水 |
[31:55] | Let me help you with those, Enoch. | 我帮你拿吧 伊诺克 |
[31:57] | Don’t bother. Wouldn’t want to interrupt your tea party. | 不必了 不想耽误你的茶话会 |
[32:10] | I’m so sorry for your loss, Jake. | 节哀顺变 杰克 |
[32:14] | You know, then. | 你都知道了 |
[32:17] | I know if Abe were alive, | 我知道如果亚伯还活着 |
[32:19] | he would have told me you were coming. | 他会提前告诉我你要来 |
[32:24] | Shall we take our tea outside? | 我们去外面喝吧 |
[32:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:30] | Before he died, he told me to find you. | 他去世前 让我来找你 |
[32:33] | There was something he wanted me to know. | 他想让我知道一些事 |
[32:35] | He said you could explain everything. | 他说你能解释一切 |
[32:37] | That’s absolutely true. | 没错 |
[32:38] | There are very few things I can’t explain. | 我无法解释的事情很少 |
[32:42] | We’re what’s known, in common parlance, | 我们通常被称作 |
[32:44] | as “Peculiar.” | “异能者” |
[32:48] | 51 seconds late, Fiona. | 迟了51秒 菲奥娜 |
[32:50] | Sorry, Miss Peregrine. | 对不起 佩格林小姐 |
[32:52] | How many carrots do you need for supper? | 晚饭您需要多少胡萝卜 |
[32:54] | Just one will do. | 一根就行了 |
[33:10] | As I was saying, some people are peculiar. | 就像我刚才说的 有些人是异能者 |
[33:13] | It’s a recessive gene carried down through families. | 这是一种家族遗传的隐性基因 |
[33:17] | Yet, many generations can pass | 有时候很多代传承下来 |
[33:19] | without a peculiar child being born. | 却没有一个异能者出现 |
[33:22] | And alas, peculiars have been persecuted through the ages. | 这么多年异能者一直饱受迫害 |
[33:27] | Hence, we live in places like this. | 因此 我们在这样的地方生活 |
[33:30] | In Wales? | 在威尔士吗 |
[33:31] | Anywhere will do if you pick the right day. | 任何地方都可以 只要选对了日子 |
[33:33] | That’s fine now, Fiona. | 可以了 菲奥娜 |
[33:39] | You see, I’m a type of peculiar called an Ymbryne. | 我是被称作时鸟的异能者 |
[33:42] | That means I can… | 意思就是我可以… |
[33:44] | Yeah, you turn into a bird. | 你可以变成鸟 |
[33:45] | I do. Yes. | 没错 |
[33:47] | But that’s not very useful. | 但这个能力没什么用 |
[33:49] | An Ymbryne’s main skill is the manipulation of time. | 时鸟最主要的技能是控制时间 |
[33:52] | We choose a safe place, a safe day… | 我们会选择安全的地方 选安全的一天 |
[33:54] | and create a loop. | 创造一个时光圈 |
[33:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:59] | A loop preserves the last 24 hours. | 一个时光圈能持续24小时 |
[34:02] | Reset the loop, and the day is yours to live in again. | 重置一次 就能在里面多生活一天 |
[34:06] | Reset it daily… | 每天都重置 |
[34:07] | and you can stay there forever. | 就能永远待在里面了 |
[34:09] | Entirely safe from the outside world. | 与世隔绝 绝对安全 |
[34:12] | Right on time, Bronwyn. Good girl. | 刚刚好 布朗温 好孩子 |
[34:20] | And that’s why we Ymbrynes | 这就是为什么我们时鸟 |
[34:22] | are charged with the care of the young. | 总是负责照顾孩子们 |
[34:27] | And no one ever gets older. | 而且异大家都不会变老 |
[34:30] | It’s best for everyone this way. | 这样对大家都好 |
[34:32] | I assure you. | 我向你保证 |
[34:37] | Every Ymbryne commits herself… | 每一任时鸟都承诺 |
[34:39] | to the creation and upkeep of a place like this. | 要创造并维护这样的地方 |
[34:42] | A home for peculiar children. | 给异能者孩子一个家 |
[34:46] | You wanna muck around? | 你想捣乱吗 |
[34:48] | Your bees. | 你的蜜蜂 |
[34:49] | Get it! | 接着 |
[34:57] | You met the twins. | 你见过双胞胎了 |
[35:05] | This is Claire. | 这是克莱儿 |
[35:11] | Millard, pass the ball. We’re playing together. | 米勒德 传球 我们要一起踢 |
[35:18] | Millard you met. | 米勒德你见过了 |
[35:20] | Ugh. Come on! | 快 |
[35:22] | And that’s Hugh. | 那是休 |
[35:28] | Stop cheating, Hugh. | 不许耍赖 休 |
[35:30] | Millard, that’s a foul again. | 米勒德 你又犯规了 |
[35:34] | No, it wasn’t. Ref? | 我没有 里夫 |
[35:36] | If you two can’t play soccer without squabbling… | 如果你俩一定要边踢边吵 |
[35:38] | I do wish you wouldn’t play at all. | 我宁愿你们别玩了 |
[35:40] | Do you know what a referee is? | 你以为裁判是干什么的 |
[35:43] | Good afternoon. I’m Horace. | 下午好 我是贺拉斯 |
[35:44] | Delighted to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[35:47] | Careful! | 当心 |
[35:48] | We sorely need some new blood here. | 这里极度需要新鲜血液 |
[35:51] | Super shirt, by the way. | 顺便说句 衣服不错 |
[35:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | Try harder. | 再加把劲儿 |
[35:59] | You know Emma, of course. | 埃玛你已经认识了 |
[36:02] | And I think that’s everyone. | 我想介绍的差不多了 |
[36:04] | Didn’t Bronwyn have a brother? | 布朗温不是有个哥哥吗 |
[36:07] | Yes. Victor’s upstairs. | 对 维克多在楼上 |
[36:09] | Wait, where did Enoch and Olive go? | 等等 伊诺克和奥利芙去哪儿了 |
[36:11] | Heaven knows. | 天知道 |
[36:13] | Enoch’s been off sulking ever since we went out to get Jake. | 自从我们去救杰克 他就在生闷气 |
[36:15] | Miss Peregrine, there’s a policeman at the door. | 佩格林小姐 门口来了个警察 |
[36:17] | He says it’s about the pub! | 他说是关于酒馆的事 |
[36:21] | We’ll discuss this later, Emma. | 回头跟你算账 埃玛 |
[36:25] | It wasn’t their fault. | 不是他们的错 |
[36:27] | Honestly, they were just trying to help. | 老实说 他们只是想帮忙 |
[36:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:41] | You’re not as wet as I thought. | 你没我想得那么怂 |
[36:46] | She’s not really gonna kill anyone, is she? | 她不会真的杀人 对吗 |
[36:50] | Not if she can talk her way out of it. | 只要她能谈妥就不会 |
[36:52] | Would you help me with something? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[36:54] | Enoch usually does it, but like I said, | 一般是伊诺克帮我 但是… |
[36:56] | he’s off sulking somewhere. | 他现在躲起来生闷气了 |
[36:58] | Is that because of me? | 是因为我吗 |
[37:00] | He’s possessive. | 他的独占欲很强 |
[37:05] | So, what did you need help with? | 需要我帮你什么呢 |
[37:08] | One of my daily chores. | 我的一项日常杂务 |
[37:09] | Put the baby squirrel back in the tree. | 把松鼠宝宝送回树上 |
[37:12] | What baby squirrel? | 什么松鼠宝宝 |
[37:19] | That happens every day? | 每天都会这样吗 |
[37:21] | Like clockwork. | 就像时钟一样准 |
[37:23] | Now, would you mind tying that rope around my waist? | 你可以把绳子绕到我的腰上吗 |
[37:26] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[37:56] | Right. Promise to hold on tight. | 好的 答应我要牢牢抓紧 |
[38:43] | I nearly messed that up. | 我差点搞砸了 |
[38:46] | Abe did, too, the first time. | 亚伯第一次也是 |
[38:49] | This used to be his job. | 以前这是他的工作 |
[38:53] | Emma, I need to tell you something. | 埃玛 我得告诉你一件事 |
[38:57] | He’s dead. | 他去世了 |
[39:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:01] | Miss Peregrine guessed, and she’s always right. | 佩格林小姐猜到了 她总是能猜对 |
[39:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:07] | I said goodbye to him a long time ago. | 很早之前我就跟他道过别了 |
[39:10] | Were you close? | 你们曾经很亲密吗 |
[39:14] | I thought we were. | 我以为我们很亲密 |
[39:17] | For a while. | 有那么一阵子 |
[39:19] | But I suppose not. | 大概是我误会了 |
[39:23] | Can I ask, was he like you? | 请问 他也像你们一样吗 |
[39:29] | He was like you, Jake. | 他跟你一样 杰克 |
[39:33] | I need to go and change for supper. | 我得去换衣服 快吃晚餐了 |
[39:35] | Will you be dining with us? | 你会和我们一起吃晚餐吗 |
[39:37] | I can’t stay out late. | 我不能待太晚 |
[39:39] | Supper’s at 5:30. | 五点半吃晚餐 |
[39:41] | Uh… That is pretty early. | 那还真早 |
[39:44] | The fact we’re not all eight years old | 我们年龄不一 |
[39:46] | seems to have eluded Miss Peregrine. | 佩格林小姐也很是为难 |
[39:49] | You can borrow some of Abe’s clothes. | 你可以穿亚伯的衣服 |
[39:51] | His room’s in the attic. | 他的房间在阁楼上 |
[40:03] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[40:05] | Come and meet Enoch properly. | 来正式和伊诺克认识一下吧 |
[40:17] | You must feel pretty out of place. | 你肯定觉得自己格格不入吧 |
[40:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:23] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[40:25] | No. I wasn’t worried. | 不 我没有担心 |
[40:26] | Some advice for you though, man to man. | 不过同为男人 给你一条忠告 |
[40:29] | If you’re thinking of staying just because you like Emma… | 如果你只是因为喜欢埃玛就想留下 |
[40:32] | don’t bother. | 别费劲了 |
[40:33] | You see, she swore off romance decades ago… | 告诉你 几十年前她就发誓远离爱情了 |
[40:36] | when she got her heart broken. | 因为一次爱情让她心碎了 |
[40:38] | And she’s never gonna change her mind. So… | 而且她永远不会改变心意 所以… |
[40:44] | Enoch, I wasn’t… | 伊诺克 我没有 |
[40:47] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[41:19] | Isn’t he amazing? | 他很厉害吧 |
[41:21] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[41:23] | This? | 这个吗 |
[41:24] | Jake, this isn’t even the fun part. | 杰克 好玩的部分还没到呢 |
[41:27] | Do you want to see the fun part? | 想知道好玩的部分是什么吗 |
[41:53] | They’re like puppets. | 他们就像木偶 |
[41:55] | Just do anything I tell them. | 我说什么他们就做什么 |
[41:59] | It’s even more fun with people. | 用人更好玩呢 |
[42:01] | You should have seen some of | 你真该看看以前 |
[42:02] | the epic battles they used to have… | 他们在我父母葬礼上的表现 |
[42:04] | at my parents’ funeral parlor. | 堪称史诗般的战斗 |
[42:09] | You’ll need a necktie. | 你还需要领带 |
[42:19] | So what did my grandpa do when he was traveling? | 我爷爷这些年远游都干什么了 |
[42:23] | Visited other loops. | 拜访其他时光圈 |
[42:25] | Really? To do what? | 真的吗 去做什么 |
[42:29] | Jake, there’s some questions | 杰克 有些问题 |
[42:30] | that I can’t answer, all right? | 我不能回答 好吗 |
[42:32] | So, it would be a lot easier for me if you just… | 所以为了我好 请你… |
[42:35] | stopped asking them. | 别再问了 |
[42:56] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你干什么呀 |
[42:58] | Millard. | 米勒德 |
[42:59] | Go and put some clothes on. | 去穿上衣服 |
[43:01] | Polite persons do not take their supper in the nude. | 有礼貌的人是不会裸体上餐桌的 |
[43:03] | All right. All right. | 好啦知道啦 |
[43:08] | You can sit here, Jake. | 你可以坐这里 杰克 |
[43:12] | Look at Enoch. | 快看伊诺克 |
[43:14] | He’s jealous. | 他吃醋了 |
[43:16] | Why would I be jealous? | 我为什么要吃醋 |
[43:18] | Olive can go marry Jake, for all I care. | 奥利芙就是嫁给他 我也无所谓 |
[43:20] | Don’t be mean, Enoch. She doesn’t want to. | 别这么小气 伊诺克 她也不想嫁 |
[43:22] | She’s just excited to have a visitor. | 她只是因为来了客人很开心 |
[43:24] | Nobody is marrying anybody. | 没有人要结婚 |
[43:26] | Now, eat up your food before it gets cold. | 趁饭还没凉赶紧吃吧 |
[43:33] | Hugh! | 休 |
[43:35] | Where’s your net? | 你的网呢 |
[43:37] | Hugh! You have to stop doing this, Hugh. | 休 你不能再这样了 休 |
[43:43] | Go away! | 快走开 |
[43:50] | Must be very strange for you, Jake. | 你肯定觉得很奇怪吧 杰克 |
[43:53] | Meeting your grandfather’s friends. | 见到了你祖父的朋友们 |
[43:55] | Visiting another century. | 穿越到了另一个世纪 |
[43:56] | Are there spaceships in your time, Jake? | 你们的世界里有飞船吗 杰克 |
[43:58] | Like the Flash Gordon books. | 像飞侠哥顿故事里写的那样 |
[44:00] | Now, now, Olive. | 好了 奥利芙 |
[44:01] | What did I say about asking questions? | 我不是说过吗 不要乱提问 |
[44:04] | We don’t discuss the future here. | 我们不探讨未来 |
[44:05] | We enjoy living in the good old here and now. | 我们只享受过去的开心生活 |
[44:11] | Claire, why aren’t you eating? | 克莱儿 你怎么不吃 |
[44:14] | She’s embarrassed in front of Jake. | 因为杰克在 她不好意思 |
[44:16] | Don’t be. Please. | 不用 请随意 |
[44:35] | So, Jake, what’s your peculiarity? | 杰克 你有什么特殊能力 |
[44:38] | Oh, I’m not peculiar. | 我没有特殊能力 |
[44:40] | And that, my friends, | 正因如此 朋友们 |
[44:42] | is why he will not be staying with us… | 他不会留下 |
[44:44] | no matter how hard we try to persuade him. | 我们怎么劝他都没用 |
[44:46] | We’ve spoken about this. Jake is just visiting. | 我们说过这个问题了 杰克只是来做客 |
[44:49] | He might want to stay. | 也许他想留下呢 |
[44:50] | Don’t you want to stay, Jake? | 你想留下对不对 杰克 |
[44:52] | Tonight? Or… | 你是说今晚 还是 |
[44:54] | Forever. You should stay forever. | 永远 你应该永远和我们在一起 |
[44:56] | Why would he, if he doesn’t have to? | 他又不是不能走 为什么还要留下 |
[44:59] | He can live out there, grow older… | 他可以活在外面的世界 慢慢变老 |
[45:01] | have a good time instead. | 不像我们 他能拥有幸福的一生 |
[45:03] | He’ll leave, just like his grandfather did. | 他会离开的 像他祖父一样 |
[45:11] | Emma! | 埃玛 |
[45:12] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[45:13] | Where’s she going? | 她要去哪里 |
[45:14] | That wasn’t nice, Enoch. | 你有点过分了 伊诺克 |
[45:16] | You know perfectly well why Abe left us. | 你很清楚亚伯当初为什么离开 |
[45:18] | To join the army. | 他去参军 |
[45:19] | And then he met a lady, and had a nice wedding cake… | 遇到了一位小姐 吃了结婚蛋糕 |
[45:22] | and a lovely little baby. | 生了个可爱的孩子 |
[45:24] | Children. | 孩子们 |
[45:27] | I know you’d all like a new friend… | 我知道你们都想认识新朋友 |
[45:29] | but I’m sure Jake has plenty of his own back in Florida. | 但我想杰克在佛罗里达也有朋友 |
[45:36] | I think you should all get ready | 我先去接电话 |
[45:38] | for movie time while I answer that. | 大家准备进入电影时间吧 |
[45:40] | But you always let us stay for it. | 你以前都让我们等你回来的 |
[46:01] | Hello, this is Abe. | 喂 我是亚伯 |
[46:03] | How is everyone? | 大家都好吗 |
[46:12] | Yours has extra marshmallows, Jake. | 给你多加了棉花糖 杰克 |
[46:14] | Millard, put some pajamas on. | 米勒德 穿上睡衣 |
[46:16] | It’s too hot in here. | 这里太热了 |
[46:18] | Stop moaning. | 别抱怨了 |
[46:19] | Excuse me. | 请让让 |
[46:29] | My grandpa told me about this. | 我爷爷跟我讲过 |
[46:31] | Horace projects his dreams, right? | 贺拉斯能投影他的梦 对吧 |
[46:34] | He used to listen to the radio. | 他以前总听收音机 |
[46:35] | Gets tedious when you know every word off by heart. | 把内容倒背如流了 也就没意思了 |
[46:42] | Splendid. I’ll take it. | 真不错 我要了 |
[46:44] | He dreams about clothes mostly. | 他的梦大多都是关于衣服的 |
[46:46] | Delighted to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[46:48] | Super shirt, by the way. | 顺便说句 衣服不错 |
[46:53] | When did he dream this? | 这是他什么时候梦到的 |
[46:55] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[46:56] | Some of his dreams are prophetic. | 他的梦有时能够预言 |
[46:58] | But, mostly they’re about clothes. | 但是 大多都会梦到衣服 |
[47:02] | Prophetic as in, he can see into the future? | 预言是指 能看到未来吗 |
[47:19] | An Ymbryne. Who is she? | 时鸟 她是谁 |
[47:21] | Miss Peregrine, do you know her? | 佩格林小姐 你认识她吗 |
[47:23] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[47:24] | Horace must have just had a bad dream. That’s all. | 贺拉斯肯定只是做了个噩梦 没什么 |
[48:01] | That’s quite enough of that. Thank you, Horace. | 就这样吧 谢谢你 贺拉斯 |
[48:03] | I should probably get going. | 我想我该走了 |
[48:06] | You could stay the night, if you wanted to. | 要是愿意 你可以在这里过夜 |
[48:09] | Rather than walk home alone in the dark. | 不然还得摸黑走夜路回去 |
[48:11] | But the island is very safe, isn’t it? | 但是岛上很安全的 不是吗 |
[48:14] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[48:15] | I only meant the path is dreadfully bumpy. | 我只是说路上有些崎岖 |
[48:18] | Jake could trip. | 他可能会摔跤 |
[48:20] | Perhaps you could show him the shortcuts. | 不如你送他走小路 |
[48:21] | Should he ever need to avoid bumps. | 这样他就不用摔跤了 |
[48:25] | Won’t you at least stay to see the reset, Jake? | 至少留下来看完重置吧 杰克 |
[48:28] | It’s really quite spectacular. | 真的特别壮观 |
[48:29] | – Yeah! – Stay, Jake! | -就是 -留下嘛 杰克 |
[48:38] | Come on, Jake! | 快来 杰克 |
[49:02] | *Run, rabbit, run, rabbit* | *小兔子快跑 小兔子快跑* |
[49:05] | *Run, run, run* | *跑跑跑* |
[49:08] | *Don’t give the farmer his fun, fun, fun* | *别让农夫拍手叫好好好好* |
[49:13] | *He’ll get by without his rabbit pie* | *没有兔子派 他也过得很愉快* |
[49:18] | *So run, rabbit, run, rabbit, run, run, run* | *所以小兔子快跑 小兔子快跑跑跑* |
[50:16] | *Run, rabbit, run, rabbit* | *小兔子快跑 小兔子快跑* |
[50:18] | *Bang, bang, bang, bang goes the farmer’s gun* | *砰砰砰 那是农夫的枪声* |
[50:24] | *Don’t give the farmer his fun, fun, fun* | *别让农夫拍手叫好好好好* |
[50:30] | *He’ll get by without his rabbit pie* | *没有兔子派 他也过得很愉快* |
[50:33] | That was fantastic. | 太令人惊叹了 |
[51:12] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[51:14] | It was my phone. | 是我的手机 |
[51:16] | It’s been dead the whole time in the loop. I guess now… | 在时光圈里一直没信号 现在有了… |
[51:18] | Your phone? | 手机 |
[51:20] | Yeah. Like a telephone. | 对 就像电话 |
[51:23] | You can call people… | 你可以打给别人 |
[51:26] | send written messages. | 发送文字信息 |
[51:28] | Wait, you’ll love this. | 等等 有个好功能 |
[51:30] | You can take a picture. | 你可以拿它拍照 |
[51:32] | Press that, there. Yeah. | 按那个 那里 对 |
[51:35] | See? | 你看 |
[51:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[51:48] | It’s just funny to think that one day, you’ll grow up. | 只是想到有一天你会长大 |
[51:51] | Like Abe did. | 就像亚伯一样 |
[51:53] | Get married, have children. | 结婚生子 |
[51:56] | Grandchildren. | 甚至有了孙辈 |
[51:58] | You might even show them this photograph. | 你可能还会给他们看这张照片 |
[52:02] | And I’ll still be here. | 而我还在这里 |
[52:05] | Couldn’t you leave some day? | 你难道不能离开这里吗 |
[52:07] | And live in the present, if you wanted to? | 如果你想的话 能不能活在当下 |
[52:10] | No. | 不 |
[52:12] | More than a few minutes in your time | 在你的世界里 过不了几分钟 |
[52:13] | and the years would catch up. | 我落下的那些年月就会补上 |
[52:16] | You would age? | 你会变老 |
[52:26] | I think it’s the Ymbryne from Horace’s dream. | 我想它是贺拉斯梦里的那只时鸟 |
[52:29] | Are you sure it’s not just a bird? | 你确定这不是普通的鸟吗 |
[52:32] | I don’t know, wouldn’t it change? | 我不知道 它难道不会变身吗 |
[52:33] | She can’t. Not if she’s hurt. | 不能 受了伤就变不了 |
[52:37] | I need to take her inside. You should go. | 我得把她带回家 你走吧 |
[52:43] | Please don’t say anything else. | 求你别说话了 |
[52:44] | I hate goodbyes. | 我讨厌分别 |
[52:49] | I’ll come back tomorrow. | 我明天会回来的 |
[52:51] | There’s no hurry. I’ll be here forever. | 不用急 我永远都在这里 |
[53:05] | I’ve been all over this damn island. | 我在这个破岛到处找你 |
[53:06] | Where the hell were you? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[53:08] | Um, I was just on my way back. | 我正在往回走 |
[53:10] | I’m sorry. I lost track of time. | 对不起 我没注意时间 |
[53:12] | I was having a blast with Worm and Dirty D. | 我跟虫仔和污迪玩得太开心了 |
[53:16] | Dirty D? | 污迪 |
[53:18] | You know what? | 好吧 |
[53:19] | This is good. This is healthy. | 这样很棒 很健康 |
[53:22] | You’re making weird friends… | 你交了奇怪的朋友 |
[53:24] | and doing teenage stuff. | 做了青少年该做的事情 |
[53:27] | I think this is normal. | 我觉得这很正常 |
[53:28] | I’m sure Doctor Golan will approve. | 我想戈兰医生也会赞成的 |
[53:29] | Hey, you. American! | 你们俩美国佬 |
[53:31] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[53:34] | Oh, look. There they are. | 看 他们也在 |
[53:36] | There’s D-Bag and Worm Man. | 污迪和虫仔 |
[53:39] | Did you do this? | 是你们干的吗 |
[53:42] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[53:44] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[53:46] | It wasn’t us. | 不是我们干的 |
[53:48] | Listen, sir. I don’t know what happened here. | 先生 我不知道这里发生了什么 |
[53:49] | But my son and his friends have been together all day. | 但是我儿子和他朋友一整天都在一起 |
[53:53] | Jake would never do anything like this. | 杰克绝不会做这种事情 |
[53:55] | Bollocks! We haven’t seen him! | 胡说 我们今天根本没见过他 |
[53:57] | You paid us yesterday. | 你昨天是花钱请我们 |
[53:58] | Why would we hang out with him today for free? | 我们怎么会免费跟他玩 |
[54:03] | Jake? Were you with them or not? | 杰克 你到底有没有和他们在一起 |
[54:07] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 对不起 |
[54:10] | But you don’t seriously think I could do this? | 但你不会真以为我能做出这种事吧 |
[54:13] | I think we’re done here, sir. | 先生 我们先走了 |
[54:16] | Can you pass on a message for me? | 你能给我捎个信吗 |
[54:19] | Can you tell Doctor Golan… | 请你告诉戈兰医生 |
[54:21] | that if she hadn’t encouraged this cockamamie trip… | 要不是她怂恿这次荒谬的旅行 |
[54:23] | maybe my son wouldn’t be | 也许我儿子就不会 |
[54:25] | moping around all day in a derelict house… | 整天在一个废弃房子里待着 |
[54:26] | having a goddamn breakdown! | 待到整个人都神经崩溃了 |
[54:29] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[54:31] | Dad, I’m not. | 爸爸 我没有 |
[54:33] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[54:34] | No. You’re not. | 不 你不好 |
[54:37] | You’re not fine, Jake. | 你一点都不好 杰克 |
[54:40] | Coming here was a terrible, terrible idea. | 我们就不应该来这里 |
[54:43] | Look, I’m sorry I lied. I just wanted… | 对不起我撒谎了 我只是想… |
[54:45] | Just set your alarm for 8:00 a.m. | 把你的闹钟设到早上8点 |
[54:48] | I wanna get to the beach early. | 我想早点到海滩 |
[54:50] | The rest of the time we’re stuck | 然后就一起 |
[54:52] | on this craphole island… | 待在这个破岛上 |
[54:53] | we’re sticking together. | 一刻也不分开 |
[54:56] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[54:57] | Downstairs for a drink. | 下楼喝一杯 |
[55:48] | Dear Miss Peregrine… | 亲爱的佩小姐 |
[55:49] | I don’t wish to alarm you… | 我不想惊扰到你 |
[55:51] | but one of my informants sent me this. | 这是我一个线人寄给我的 |
[55:54] | It would appear that some of Mr. Barron’s group… | 看来巴伦团队的一些成员 |
[55:57] | are in Blackpool, England. | 此刻正在英国黑池 |
[56:00] | If I recall… | 如果我没记错 |
[56:02] | Miss Avocet has a loop there. | 艾沃赛特女士在那里有个时光圈 |
[56:05] | Please warn her and suggest… | 请提醒她 并建议她 |
[56:07] | that she make a new one right away… | 立刻重建一个时光圈 |
[56:09] | well-hidden. | 隐藏起来 |
[56:10] | And take the greatest care yourself. | 请你照顾好自己 |
[56:13] | With love, Abe. | 爱你的亚伯 |
[56:15] | January, 2016. | 2016年1月 |
[56:36] | Who’s ready to hit the beach? | 准备好登陆海滩了吗 |
[56:44] | Oh, my… | 我的天… |
[56:46] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[56:49] | Right in the middle of a nesting area? | 在巢区的正中间搭帐篷 |
[56:51] | What kind of idiot does that? | 什么蠢货会这么干 |
[56:54] | Actually, the main nesting area is over there. | 其实主要的巢区在那边 |
[56:58] | I can show you if you’d like. | 如果你有兴趣 我可以带你去看 |
[57:00] | It’s marvelous to meet a fellow bird spotter. | 能遇到一位观鸟同好真是太棒了 |
[57:02] | John Lamont. | 我是约翰·拉蒙特 |
[57:03] | Franklin Portman. This is my son, Jake. | 我是富兰克林·波特曼 这是我儿子杰克 |
[57:06] | John Lamont. | 约翰·拉蒙特 |
[57:07] | That’s a hell of a camera you got there. | 你的镜头真是太炫了 |
[57:10] | Oh, thanks. It’s absolutely fantastic. | 谢谢 确实相当棒 |
[57:12] | I’m here to do some snaps for a book I’m writing. | 我来这里是为我的著作拍些照片 |
[57:16] | So, you gentlemen here on holiday? | 两位先生是来这里度假的吗 |
[57:21] | Unfortunately, her wings were flapping | 真不幸 她的手臂跟鸟的翅膀一样 |
[57:24] | as much as the bird’s! | 上下摇摆 |
[57:27] | I think you fellas are | 我觉得你们想的 |
[57:28] | thinking of another kind of bird. | 可能是另外一种”鸟” |
[57:29] | So, you’re not going to the beach today? | 你今天不去海滩了吗 |
[57:32] | What’s the point? | 何必呢 |
[57:33] | If that guy is gonna cover Cairnholm | 既然那人要把凯恩霍尔姆岛 |
[57:35] | in some big, glossy book… | 写进他那浮夸高档的书里 |
[57:36] | no one’s gonna even wanna look at mine. | 肯定没人会看我的那本书了 |
[57:40] | Might just have a nice afternoon nap. | 还不如好好睡个午觉 |
[57:42] | I don’t suppose you saw Uncle Oggie | 我猜你们今天早上 |
[57:44] | on your travels this morning, did you? | 没在路上看到奥吉叔叔 是吗 |
[57:46] | He’s usually here by now. | 通常这时候他应该到了 |
[57:48] | I could go look for him. | 我可以去找找他 |
[57:49] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也不许去 |
[58:27] | Jake, you’re back! Come and play! | 杰克 你回来了 来和我们玩吧 |
[58:34] | I need to see Miss Peregrine first. | 我得去见佩小姐 |
[58:36] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[58:37] | From the darkest days, | 经过那些黑暗的日子… |
[58:39] | the Canadian army… | 加拿大军队… |
[58:42] | Jake. You’re back. How wonderful! | 杰克 你回来了 太棒了 |
[58:46] | How’s it doing? | 它怎么样了 |
[58:47] | Emma said it was an Ymbryne. | 埃玛说它是只时鸟 |
[58:49] | “She.” Not “It.” | 是她 不是它 |
[58:51] | Ymbrynes are always female. | 时鸟总是女性 |
[58:53] | And Emma was quite correct. | 埃玛说得对 |
[58:55] | This is Miss Avocet. | 这位是艾沃赛特女士 |
[58:56] | Her loop’s in Blackpool. England. | 她的时光圈在英国黑池 |
[59:02] | That was a private letter, Jake. | 你偷看了我的私人信件 杰克 |
[59:07] | Who is Mr. Barron? | 巴伦先生是谁 |
[59:11] | Miss Peregrine, if my Grandpa | 佩小姐 如果我爷爷 |
[59:13] | was involved with dangerous people… | 跟什么危险人物有纠葛 |
[59:15] | I need to tell the police. | 我得告诉警察 |
[59:18] | Police? | 警察 |
[59:20] | Are you implying Abe died an unnatural death? | 你是说亚伯的死有蹊跷吗 |
[59:23] | I found him in the woods… | 我发现他横尸在树林里 |
[59:24] | with his eyes missing. | 双眼不见了 |
[59:27] | I’d say that was pretty unnatural. | 这其中肯定有蹊跷吧 |
[59:33] | Unless essential, I don’t discuss unpleasant matters. | 若非必要 我绝不讨论令人不快的事 |
[59:37] | An Ymbryne’s duty is to protect children, Jake. | 时鸟的职责是保护孩子们 杰克 |
[59:40] | I’m not a child. | 我不是孩子 |
[59:43] | He wanted you to tell me everything! | 他想让你告诉我全部真相 |
[59:50] | Oh. How frustrating for you. | 那你可真惨 |
[59:53] | Between Miss Peregrine’s rules… | 佩小姐有她的规矩 |
[59:54] | and my housemates’ little pact not to scare you off… | 而我的室友们又不想把你吓跑 |
[59:57] | it’s like no one’s telling you anything! | 好像没人会告诉你真相 |
[1:00:00] | Why don’t you, then? | 那不如你来说吧 |
[1:00:02] | It’s not like you want me here. | 反正你也不希望我留下 |
[1:00:04] | Enoch, you can’t. You promised. | 伊诺克 不行 你保证过的 |
[1:00:08] | Olive’s right. | 奥利芙说得对 |
[1:00:10] | I do know someone who can get away | 不过我确实知道一个人 |
[1:00:11] | with breaking rules though. | 可以随意违反规矩 |
[1:00:13] | Want to meet him? | 你要不要去见他 |
[1:00:16] | Enoch, don’t do this. Please! | 伊诺克 别这样 求你了 |
[1:00:18] | You want to spend time with me and Jake, | 你想跟我和杰克待在一起 |
[1:00:20] | we can all play together. | 你想让大家一起玩 |
[1:00:21] | That’s what you said. | 这是你说的 |
[1:00:24] | Here we all are. | 这不是都在吗 |
[1:00:27] | Move, Olive. | 让开 奥利芙 |
[1:00:29] | If you’re going to be like that, | 你要是这样的话 |
[1:00:30] | then I don’t want to be your friend. | 我就不跟你做朋友了 |
[1:00:35] | Enoch, leave Victor alone. It really upsets Bronwyn. | 伊诺克 你别去打扰维克多 布朗温会不开心 |
[1:00:39] | Stop fussing, Fiona. | 别吵吵了 菲奥娜 |
[1:00:41] | Don’t you think Jake should meet everybody? | 你不觉得杰克应该跟每个人都见见吗 |
[1:00:43] | He’s trying to frighten you away, Jake. | 他想吓跑你 杰克 |
[1:00:44] | He was always jealous of Abe. And now he’s jealous of you. | 他以前总是嫉妒亚伯 现在又嫉妒你 |
[1:00:47] | Come and play with us instead. | 你来跟我们一起玩吧 |
[1:00:53] | I’d quite like to meet Victor. | 我挺想见见维克多的 |
[1:01:02] | After you. | 你先请 |
[1:01:12] | Hello, Victor. | 你好 维克多 |
[1:01:14] | I’m Jake. I’m sorry to disturb… | 我是杰克 抱歉打扰… |
[1:01:21] | Yeah, he can’t hear you. | 他听不见的 |
[1:01:48] | Hello, Jake. I’m Victor. | 杰克你好 我是维克多 |
[1:01:50] | Do you want to know what killed me? | 你想不想知道我是怎么死的 |
[1:01:59] | There you are. Is Enoch with you? | 你来了 伊诺克跟你在一起吗 |
[1:02:01] | It’s time for our daily walk. | 我们该去散步了 |
[1:02:06] | Emma, who killed Victor? | 埃玛 是谁杀了维克多 |
[1:02:08] | Was it the people with the white eyes? | 是不是那群白眼人 |
[1:02:10] | I asked you not to ask questions. | 我说过 你不要再提问了 |
[1:02:12] | I saw one the night my grandpa died. | 我爷爷死的那天晚上我看到过一个 |
[1:02:15] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[1:02:18] | If it really was one, | 如果真是这样 |
[1:02:19] | you have to tell Miss Peregrine. | 你得告诉佩小姐 |
[1:02:21] | Could you recognize him from a photograph? | 你能从照片里认出他来吗 |
[1:02:23] | Do you have one? | 你有照片吗 |
[1:02:26] | Come on. There’s somewhere I go to be alone. | 跟我来 我想一个人待着的时候会去那里 |
[1:02:28] | I have things there. | 我在里面藏有东西 |
[1:03:07] | Is this the place? | 是这里吗 |
[1:03:08] | No. This is how we get there. | 不是 但是要从这里过去 |
[1:03:30] | Oh! Emma! Your shoes! | 埃玛 你的鞋 |
[1:03:32] | Lead shoes! | 是铅鞋 |
[1:05:35] | Welcome to my secret hideout. | 欢迎来到我的秘密基地 |
[1:05:39] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[1:05:41] | Air. | 用空气 |
[1:05:43] | It’s my peculiarity. | 这是我的异能 |
[1:05:45] | It does what I want. | 可以任意控制空气 |
[1:06:06] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[1:06:07] | before your grandfather retired… | 你爷爷退役前… |
[1:06:09] | he asked me to keep this safe. | 让我帮他保管好这个 |
[1:06:30] | This is my grandpa’s old map. | 这是我爷爷的旧地图 |
[1:06:31] | It shows you where the loops are. | 上面会显示时光圈的位置 |
[1:06:44] | That’s him! | 就是他 |
[1:06:46] | That’s the man I saw. | 我看到的就是他 |
[1:06:48] | – Who is he? – That’s Barron. | -他是谁 -是巴伦 |
[1:06:50] | He’s the leader. | 他是老大 |
[1:06:52] | The leader of what? | 什么老大 |
[1:06:54] | Who are these people? | 他们到底是什么人 |
[1:06:57] | Bad people. Bad peculiars. | 是坏人 暗黑异能者 |
[1:07:00] | Abe dedicated his life to hunting them down. | 亚伯穷其一生追捕着他们 |
[1:07:03] | These are the ones he never found. | 但他从未找到这些人 |
[1:07:06] | What do you mean, hunting? | 什么叫追捕 |
[1:07:11] | They raided loops. | 他们会洗劫时光圈 |
[1:07:13] | Whole homes full of children left for dead. | 把里面的孩子赶尽杀绝 |
[1:07:17] | Abe took lives to save lives. | 亚伯杀他们是为了救人 |
[1:07:19] | He only retired when you were born to protect you. | 你出生后他才退休 他是为了保护你 |
[1:07:23] | From what? | 保护我什么 |
[1:07:28] | If I tell you the rest, | 如果我告诉你实情 |
[1:07:29] | you have to promise not to run away. | 你要保证不被吓跑 |
[1:07:33] | Jake, you belong here. | 杰克 你属于这里 |
[1:07:36] | You know I don’t. | 你明知我不属于这里 |
[1:07:37] | I’m not like you. | 我跟你们不一样 |
[1:07:40] | I’m just ordinary. | 我是普通人 |
[1:07:41] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[1:07:43] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[1:07:44] | only a peculiar can enter a time loop. | 只有异能者才能进入时光圈 |
[1:07:50] | No. That can’t be right. | 不 那不可能啊 |
[1:07:52] | I would know. | 我应该能感觉到 |
[1:07:55] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:07:58] | Then I’ll show you something else. | 那我给你看个别的东西 |
[1:08:07] | Hurry. You’ll miss it. | 快点 不然你就看不到了 |
[1:08:22] | Ymbrynes usually pick the perfect day to create a loop. | 时鸟通常会选择好日子来制造时光圈 |
[1:08:25] | But Miss Peregrine had to make this one in a rush. | 但是佩小姐得快点制造这个时光圈 |
[1:08:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:08:30] | Because the Germans were about to drop a bomb on the house. | 因为当时德国人的炸弹就要掉下来了 |
[1:08:32] | The point is… | 重点在于 |
[1:08:34] | September the 3rd, 1943 wasn’t perfect. | 1943年9月3日并不完美 |
[1:08:38] | The thing that killed Victor came back. | 杀死维克多的东西又回来了 |
[1:09:08] | Wait! Watch out! | 等等 小心 |
[1:09:09] | You’ll put her off! | 你会让她分心的 |
[1:09:39] | You can see it, can’t you? | 你能看到 对吗 |
[1:09:41] | No one else can. | 别人都看不到 |
[1:09:43] | It’s invisible, Jake. | 它是隐形的 杰克 |
[1:09:46] | That was Abe’s greatest gift of all. | 这是亚伯最厉害的天赋 |
[1:09:50] | He could see the monsters. | 他能够看到那些怪物 |
[1:09:57] | We call them Hollowgast. | 我们称之为虚空怪兽 |
[1:09:59] | Hollows for short. | 简称虚怪 |
[1:10:01] | My grandpa told me about people who turn into monsters. | 我爷爷跟我讲过有人变成了怪物 |
[1:10:06] | Is that what they are? | 说的就是他们吗 |
[1:10:08] | I will explain everything, Jake. | 我会跟你解释一切 杰克 |
[1:10:10] | I fear it’s my duty now, considering. | 看来现在这成了我的责任 |
[1:10:12] | But you should know that in doing so, | 但你要明白 我这样做 |
[1:10:14] | I’m breaking a solemn promise. | 违背了我曾许下的郑重承诺 |
[1:10:18] | I knew you were peculiar when you were born. | 你出生时我就知道你是异能者 |
[1:10:20] | But your grandfather forbid me to tell you anything. | 但是你爷爷什么都不让我跟你说 |
[1:10:23] | His dearest wish was for you to have an ordinary childhood. | 他最大的愿望就是你能拥有平凡的童年 |
[1:10:26] | I definitely had that. | 我童年是够平凡的 |
[1:10:28] | He intended to tell you the truth when you turned 18. | 他想等你成年之后再告诉你实情 |
[1:10:31] | He hoped his bedtime stories would pave the way. | 希望他的睡前故事能够做个铺垫 |
[1:10:38] | Here’s my book. | 我的书来了 |
[1:10:50] | Many years ago… | 许多年前 |
[1:10:53] | a splinter faction emerged among our people. | 我们异能者出现了分化 |
[1:10:55] | Disaffected peculiars tired of living in loops. | 有些异能者厌倦了时光圈内的生活 心生不满 |
[1:10:59] | That’s Mr. Barron. | 也就是巴伦先生 |
[1:11:01] | He believed that by harnessing the essence | 他认为只要想办法获取 |
[1:11:03] | of an Ymbryne’s powers… | 时鸟异能的精华 |
[1:11:05] | he and his cronies could gain immortality… | 他和他的同伙就能获得永生 |
[1:11:08] | and be able to live outside loops. | 并能在时光圈外生活 |
[1:11:11] | He devised an experiment. | 他开始了一项实验 |
[1:11:16] | He kidnapped an Ymbryne… | 他绑架了一只时鸟 |
[1:11:18] | not knowing or caring | 毫不关心 |
[1:11:19] | whether she would survive the experiment. | 这次实验是否会危及她的生命 |
[1:11:42] | But the fate of Barron and his group | 但巴伦和他同伙的命运 |
[1:11:44] | was more horrifying still. | 却更加骇人听闻 |
[1:12:23] | Why didn’t Barron turn into one? | 巴伦为什么没变成怪物 |
[1:12:39] | He did. | 他也变成了怪物 |
[1:12:41] | But years later… | 但是几年之后… |
[1:12:42] | he found a way to reverse the effects. | 他找到了一种逆转这种后果的方法 |
[1:12:45] | To regain humanity. | 重新变成人类 |
[1:12:46] | They had become not immortal gods, but Hollows. | 他们没有变成永生的神 而是变成了虚怪 |
[1:12:50] | Invisible beasts, dangerous… | 隐形的野兽 危险… |
[1:12:52] | cold-blooded, deadly. | 冷血 致命 |
[1:12:54] | Remember I told you they raided loops? | 记得我跟你说过他们洗劫了时光圈吗 |
[1:12:57] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[1:12:59] | Barron discovered that by consuming | 巴伦发现了通过吸食 |
[1:13:01] | the eyes of other peculiars… | 其他异能者的眼睛 |
[1:13:03] | especially children… | 特别是孩子们的眼睛… |
[1:13:13] | he began to change. | 他就可以开始转化 |
[1:13:33] | Consume enough, and a Hollow | 吸食足够多的眼睛 |
[1:13:34] | can fully regain its human form. | 虚怪就能完全恢复人形 |
[1:13:36] | Bon appetit. | 大家用餐愉快 |
[1:13:38] | Just as Barron and some of his friends did. | 就像巴伦和他的一些朋友所做的那样 |
[1:13:50] | The rest of them are stuck as Hollows. | 其他人只能继续做虚怪 |
[1:13:54] | Are you saying that Barron ate my grand… | 你是说巴伦吃了我爷爷的… |
[1:13:58] | He needs no more eyes himself. | 他自己已经不需要眼睛了 |
[1:14:00] | But I fear he led a Hollow to your grandfather. Yes. | 但可能他让一只虚怪去找了你的爷爷 没错 |
[1:14:05] | After the first attacks on loops… | 在时光圈第一次惨遭洗劫之后 |
[1:14:08] | we all got better at hiding, making new loops, | 我们都更加善于隐藏和制造新的时光圈了 |
[1:14:10] | keeping our whereabouts secret. | 对我们的行踪保密 |
[1:14:13] | The Hollows grow more desperate every year… | 虚怪们日渐绝望 |
[1:14:16] | and Barron wishes to help his friends. | 而巴伦想要帮助他的朋友们 |
[1:14:18] | Miss Peregrine, come quickly. Miss Avocet’s awake. | 佩格林小姐 快来 艾沃赛特女士醒了 |
[1:14:24] | And suddenly, I flew into it again… | 突然间 我又飞进去了 |
[1:14:26] | Bang! Bang! I couldn’t see anything. | 砰砰的两声 我什么都看不见了 |
[1:14:29] | Oh, Miss Peregrine. They found my new loop. | 佩格林小姐 他们发现了我的新时光圈 |
[1:14:32] | The children. I tried to save them… | 孩子们 我想要救他们… |
[1:14:35] | but there were so many Hollows. | 但是虚怪太多了 |
[1:14:36] | I don’t know how I escaped. | 我不知道我是怎么逃出来的 |
[1:14:41] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[1:14:42] | None of us are safe. | 没人是安全的 |
[1:14:44] | They set up the machine in my loop. | 他们在我的时光圈放置了机器 |
[1:14:46] | They put it in the cellars at Blackpool Tower. | 他们把它放在了黑池塔的地窖里 |
[1:14:48] | They’re still there. | 他们还在那里 |
[1:14:50] | – Their machine? – The experiment. | -他们的机器 -那个实验 |
[1:14:52] | They intend to do it again. | 他们想再做一次 |
[1:14:54] | This time, he’s using more Ymbrynes. | 这次 他要用更多时鸟 |
[1:14:56] | He still wants to be immortal. | 他仍然想得到永生 |
[1:15:02] | Do Hollows only attack peculiars? | 虚怪们只攻击异能者吗 |
[1:15:04] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[1:15:07] | They’re monsters, Jake. | 他们是怪兽 杰克 |
[1:15:08] | They’ll slaughter anything in their path. | 他们对挡路者毫不留情 |
[1:15:10] | Some sheep on the island were killed. | 以前岛上有一些绵羊被杀了 |
[1:15:13] | You don’t think they’re here already, do you? | 你认为他们还没到这里吗 |
[1:15:16] | Have you seen anyone with white eyes? | 你见过白色眼睛的人吗 |
[1:15:22] | I’m sorry, children. We can’t remain here. | 我很抱歉 孩子们 我们不能待在这里了 |
[1:15:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:26] | We’ll leave on the first ferry off the island tomorrow. | 我们明天搭第一班渡轮离开小岛 |
[1:15:28] | Pack anything of importance. | 把重要物品打包 |
[1:15:30] | Then it’s sandwiches and early to bed. | 然后吃点三明治 早点睡觉 |
[1:15:32] | Are we leaving for good? | 我们是要永远离开吗 |
[1:15:33] | – When are we coming back? – Never. | -我们什么时候回来 -不回来了 |
[1:15:35] | If Miss Peregrine’s not here | 如果佩格林小姐明天晚上 |
[1:15:36] | to reset the loop tomorrow night… | 不在这里重置时光圈 |
[1:15:38] | the house gets bombed. | 这座房子就会被炸掉 |
[1:15:39] | But our house. | 可我们的房子 |
[1:15:40] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[1:15:41] | Miss Peregrine will find you | 佩格林小姐会在别的地方 |
[1:15:42] | another lovely house, somewhere else. | 给你们找一座漂亮的新房子 |
[1:15:51] | Once this loop closes, that’s it. | 一旦这个时光圈关闭了 就都结束了 |
[1:15:53] | I can’t get back to my own time. | 我没法回到自己的时代了 |
[1:15:55] | You didn’t seem very happy there. | 你在那边看起来并不是很开心 |
[1:15:57] | I can’t just leave! I have a family! | 我不能就这样走掉 我有家人 |
[1:16:01] | And you felt ordinary. | 而且你觉得自己很平凡 |
[1:16:02] | Like, nothing you do changes anything! | 你无法改变任何事情 |
[1:16:05] | Now you have a chance to do something | 现在你有机会做点可以 |
[1:16:06] | that changes everything! | 改变一切的事情 |
[1:16:09] | Jake, we’re in danger. | 杰克 我们现在有危险 |
[1:16:11] | And you’re the only one who can see the Hollows. | 而你是唯一能看见虚怪的人 |
[1:16:14] | Yeah, see them, sure. But I’m not my grandpa! | 是 我是能看到 但我不是我爷爷 |
[1:16:18] | I’m not, and I can’t fight. | 我不是他 我不会战斗 |
[1:16:20] | I can’t kill somebody. | 我不会杀人 |
[1:16:25] | There’s only one reason that I’d stay here… | 我会留下来只有一个原因 |
[1:16:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:16:30] | Just go. | 离开吧 |
[1:17:00] | Jake? Jakey, there you are. | 杰克 你在这里 |
[1:17:03] | Thank God! | 感谢上帝 |
[1:17:04] | When I heard they found a body, I freaked. | 当我听到他们找到一具尸体时我吓坏了 |
[1:17:31] | Are there stray dogs around here? | 这附近有流浪狗吗 |
[1:17:34] | What you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:17:36] | It’s like… | 就好像… |
[1:17:38] | when they find an injured animal, | 发现了一只受伤动物的时候 |
[1:17:39] | they go for the soft parts first. | 它们会从最柔软的地方下口 |
[1:17:43] | Same thing happened to my father. | 同样的事情发生在我父亲身上 |
[1:17:45] | The police are on their way. | 警察快来了 |
[1:17:49] | Look, Dad. I’ve gotta go. | 爸爸 我得走了 |
[1:17:50] | What? No. You don’t, Jake. | 什么 不 你不能走 杰克 |
[1:17:53] | If this wasn’t an accident, | 如果这不是意外事故的话 |
[1:17:54] | there’s a lunatic on the island. | 那现在岛上就有个疯子 |
[1:17:56] | I’ve known everyone on this island my whole life. | 我这辈子都在跟这岛上的每一个人打交道 |
[1:17:59] | Except you, and him. | 除了你和他 |
[1:18:01] | And he’s been in the pub all afternoon. | 他在酒馆里坐了一下午了 |
[1:18:02] | So have I. I was sleeping. | 我也是 我在睡觉 |
[1:18:04] | What about the blind fellow? | 那位盲人朋友呢 |
[1:18:06] | I assumed he was blind. | 我猜他看不见 |
[1:18:09] | Gentleman with the dark glasses… | 那位戴墨镜的先生 |
[1:18:11] | arrived on the same ferry as me? | 跟我搭一班渡轮而来 |
[1:18:13] | I kept seeing him around. | 我老是看到他在附近转悠 |
[1:18:15] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:18:17] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:18:19] | Jake! Wait! | 杰克 等等 |
[1:18:26] | Is your son all right? | 你儿子还好吗 |
[1:18:28] | No. | 不好 |
[1:18:29] | He has mental health issues. | 他有心理健康问题 |
[1:18:32] | I can’t go. | 我走不动了 |
[1:18:34] | Let me. I run 5-Ks all the time. | 让我去吧 我经常会跑个五公里 |
[1:18:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:18:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:18:58] | Is that you, young man? | 是你吗 年轻人 |
[1:19:01] | You came through… | 你过来了 |
[1:19:03] | You’re peculiar? | 你是异能者吗 |
[1:19:05] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[1:19:08] | And I’m extremely grateful to you. | 我非常感激你 |
[1:19:11] | Terribly hard to find loops these days. | 最近很难找到时光圈了 |
[1:19:15] | So, you followed me from the beach on purpose? | 所以你从沙滩那儿一路跟过来是有目的的 |
[1:19:18] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[1:19:20] | I’ve been following you much further than that. | 我跟踪你很久了 |
[1:19:28] | Doctor Golan? | 戈兰医生 |
[1:19:30] | Sometimes. | 有的时候 |
[1:19:32] | When it suits me. | 我觉得时机成熟 |
[1:19:34] | The breadth of my peculiarity… | 我掌握异能的水平 |
[1:19:37] | is purely limited by my imagination. | 完全局限于我的想像力 |
[1:19:41] | The only thing I can’t change… | 我唯一无法改变的东西 |
[1:19:46] | is my eyes. | 就是我的眼睛 |
[1:19:54] | Mr. Barron. How do you do? | 巴伦先生 你好吗 |
[1:20:00] | I saw you at your grandfather’s. | 我在你爷爷家见过你 |
[1:20:04] | I was hoping to get | 我原本希望能从 |
[1:20:05] | Miss Peregrine’s address from him. | 他那里得到佩格林小姐的地址 |
[1:20:06] | But, alas, my traveling companion | 但是 我的旅伴 |
[1:20:08] | got to him before I did. | 在我之前找到了他 |
[1:20:10] | As you know… | 你也知道… |
[1:20:12] | there’s just no stopping a hungry Hollowgast! | 一只饥饿的虚怪是无法阻挡的 |
[1:20:19] | Speaking of my traveling companion… | 说起我的旅伴 |
[1:20:23] | he’s coming. | 他马上就到 |
[1:20:25] | Believe me when I say to you… | 相信我 |
[1:20:28] | you don’t want to be here… | 等他来了 你是不会想 |
[1:20:31] | when he arrives. | 留在这里的 |
[1:20:34] | So, let’s be on our way. | 那我们走吧 |
[1:20:38] | Shall we? | 请吧 |
[1:20:45] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:20:51] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[1:20:57] | I mustn’t forget our calendar. | 我可不能忘了我们的日历 |
[1:20:58] | Could you fetch it from the parlor | 劳驾你到客厅把它拿来好吗 |
[1:20:59] | please, Miss Avocet? | 艾沃赛特女士 |
[1:21:04] | Go and help the others. | 去帮帮其他人 |
[1:21:19] | Miss Peregrine, what a pleasure | 佩格林小姐 终于见到你了 |
[1:21:21] | to meet you at last! | 不胜荣幸 |
[1:21:24] | May we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[1:21:32] | Children! | 孩子们 |
[1:21:34] | Would you make your way down the stairs, please? | 请你们移步到楼下来 好吗 |
[1:21:37] | I give the orders in this house, Mr. Barron. | 在这座房子里由我发号施令 巴伦先生 |
[1:21:40] | Not today. | 现在不是了 |
[1:21:42] | You should know that Jake has served his purpose. | 你应该清楚杰克已经没用了 |
[1:21:45] | If you value his life, I suggest | 如果你在乎他的小命 我建议 |
[1:21:47] | everyone does as they’re told. | 每个人都照我说的去做 |
[1:21:50] | – Children! – Shush! | -孩子们 -安静 |
[1:21:52] | No one tells my children what to do! | 没有人可以对我的孩子们下令 |
[1:21:57] | Children… | 孩子们 |
[1:21:58] | come down here, please. | 请下来 |
[1:22:03] | Miss Peregrine… | 佩格林小姐 |
[1:22:04] | I thought I told you to be quiet. | 我记得我说过让你安静 |
[1:22:09] | Children… | 孩子们 |
[1:22:10] | for Jake’s safety… | 为了杰克的安危 |
[1:22:12] | we’re going to do what Mr. Barron asks. | 我们要按照巴伦先生的要求去做 |
[1:22:16] | He wishes to take me with him | 他希望带我一起回到 |
[1:22:17] | to his rendezvous in Blackpool. | 他在黑池的集结地 |
[1:22:19] | So, for his protection… | 因此 为了他的安全 |
[1:22:20] | he’d like me to assume bird form, | 他想让我化成鸟的形态 |
[1:22:22] | preferably caged. | 最好关进笼子里 |
[1:22:23] | He’d like you to make your way into a lockable room, | 他想让你们进到一间能上锁的房间里去 |
[1:22:26] | such as the parlor… | 比如说客厅 |
[1:22:27] | as he won’t release Jake if he fears | 他不会放了杰克 |
[1:22:29] | an attack could be mounted upon him… | 他担心一旦失去了筹码 |
[1:22:30] | once he loses his leverage. | 自己就会遭受攻击 |
[1:22:33] | Correct, Mr. Barron? | 我说的对吗 巴伦先生 |
[1:22:35] | You’re sacrificing yourself and all of us… | 你要牺牲自己和大家的生命 |
[1:22:38] | for Jake? | 去救杰克 |
[1:22:40] | Mr. Barron travels with a Hollow, Enoch. | 巴伦先生是和一只虚怪一起来的 伊诺克 |
[1:22:43] | Once it arrives here, we’re all dead. | 一旦它到了这里 我们都会死 |
[1:22:47] | Enoch. Only Jake can see them. | 伊诺克 只有杰克能看到它们 |
[1:22:50] | She means he’s our only hope. | 她是说他是我们唯一的希望 |
[1:23:37] | It’s been my privilege… | 能照顾你们 |
[1:23:40] | to care for you all. | 是我的荣幸 |
[1:23:44] | Goodbye, my children. | 再见 我的孩子们 |
[1:23:55] | Now let him go. | 现在 放了他 |
[1:24:19] | Promise me one thing, Jake. | 答应我一件事 杰克 |
[1:24:24] | That you will try to look after them all. | 答应我你会尽力照顾他们所有人 |
[1:24:30] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[1:25:08] | It’s getting dark. | 天快黑了 |
[1:25:10] | You won’t even be able to see their shadows. | 你们甚至连它们的影子都看不到 |
[1:25:12] | We have to stay inside. | 我们必须留在室内 |
[1:25:13] | It’s the only place we stand a chance. | 只有在室内我们才有希望 |
[1:25:15] | He’s quite right. Now, where does | 他说得对 谁知道 |
[1:25:16] | Miss Peregrine keep her weapon? | 佩格林小姐把武器放在哪儿了 |
[1:25:18] | In there. Let’s go. | 在那里 我们走 |
[1:25:20] | Now, all right, children. | 好了 孩子们 |
[1:25:22] | Make sure all the doors are locked, | 确认所有房门都锁上了 |
[1:25:23] | and the windows are latched. | 所有窗户都闩上了 |
[1:25:25] | Everything must be sealed up tight. Now quickly. | 所有入口都必须封死了 快 |
[1:25:27] | Quickly! Go! | 快 行动 |
[1:25:39] | Here. | 给 |
[1:25:44] | Jake, I think tonight, you better answer that. | 杰克 我想今晚最好由你来接电话 |
[1:25:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:25:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:25:53] | Hello, this is Abe. | 你好 我是亚伯 |
[1:25:54] | Who’s that? | 你是哪位 |
[1:26:00] | You don’t know me yet. I’m Jake. | 你还不认识我 我是杰克 |
[1:26:03] | Ah, you’re new. Welcome to the family, Jake. | 你是新来的 欢迎来到大家庭 杰克 |
[1:26:07] | Now, I can’t talk long… | 我不能长聊 |
[1:26:08] | so just tell Miss Peregrine… | 请转告佩格林小姐 |
[1:26:10] | I’m at the air base, and I’m fine. | 我在空军基地 我过得很好 |
[1:26:15] | I just wanted to say that I miss you… | 我只想说我很想你 |
[1:26:19] | and if I disappointed you… | 还有如果我让你失望了 |
[1:26:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:24] | You’re the best grandpa in the world. | 你是世界上最好的爷爷 |
[1:26:40] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[1:26:51] | – Fiona. – Got it. | -菲奥娜 -好嘞 |
[1:26:54] | Miss Avocet. | 艾沃赛特女士 |
[1:26:56] | Now, children. | 好了 孩子们 |
[1:26:57] | Now that you’re all here, there’s a few rules. | 大家到齐了 我们定一些规矩 |
[1:26:59] | Your primary job is to stay safe. | 安全第一 |
[1:27:02] | Leave the Hollow to me. | 虚怪交给我 |
[1:27:03] | I don’t want to see any heroics. | 我不想看到任何逞英雄的行为 |
[1:27:06] | Now those of you with garden tools… | 现在 拿着园艺工具的那些人 |
[1:27:08] | I must insist that you… | 我必须强调 你们要 |
[1:27:33] | No, Enoch. Get back! | 不要 伊诺克 回来 |
[1:28:01] | Go. Get to the attic! | 走 到阁楼去 |
[1:28:02] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:28:06] | Take her. | 接着她 |
[1:28:21] | Go. Get out! | 走 出去 |
[1:28:24] | Olive, come on! | 奥利芙 快 |
[1:28:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:28:42] | All right, uh… | 好了 |
[1:28:43] | Crap! It’s almost reset! | 糟糕 快要重置了 |
[1:28:50] | Fiona, is there anything you can do with that tree? | 菲奥娜 你能对那棵树做些什么吗 |
[1:28:52] | – Yes. – Be careful. | -能 -当心 |
[1:28:57] | We’re going through the windows. | 我们得翻过那些窗户 |
[1:28:59] | Let’s go! Quickly! | 我们走 快 |
[1:29:24] | Come on! | 走 |
[1:29:36] | Claire, come on down. | 克莱儿 下来 |
[1:29:56] | Come on! | 来 |
[1:29:57] | Be careful. | 当心啊 |
[1:30:11] | Go, Fiona! | 走 菲奥娜 |
[1:30:21] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:30:46] | – Was that… – The loop closing. | -那是不是 -时光圈关闭了 |
[1:30:49] | It’s gone. | 它没了 |
[1:31:11] | I’m sorry, Jake. | 抱歉 杰克 |
[1:31:13] | What do we do now? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[1:31:17] | Is there any sign of Barron and Miss Peregrine? | 有巴伦和佩格林小姐的迹象吗 |
[1:31:19] | Gone. Barron must have had a boat. | 已经离开了 巴伦一定有条船 |
[1:31:27] | We have to go after them. | 我们得追上他们 |
[1:31:29] | We know he’s taking her to Blackpool. | 他带她去黑池了 |
[1:31:31] | But Blackpool is miles away. | 但是黑池离这里很远 |
[1:31:33] | The next ferry doesn’t go for hours. | 下一班渡轮还要很久才离港 |
[1:31:34] | We’ll never make it in time. | 我们赶不上的 |
[1:31:37] | Not unless we go by boat, too. | 除非我们也坐船去 |
[1:33:26] | So, there’s a loop here in Blackpool. | 所以 在黑池有一个时光圈 |
[1:33:28] | It’s only six months old. January 11th, 2016. | 六个月前才刚出现 在2016年1月11日 |
[1:33:31] | With Miss Avocet gone, it can’t be reset. | 艾沃赛特女士死了 它就无法被重设 |
[1:33:34] | Won’t the loop close? | 时光圈也不会关闭吧 |
[1:33:37] | Then it’s back to real time. | 然后它就回到了现实时间 |
[1:33:40] | Jake, you know what this means, don’t you? | 杰克 你明白那意味着什么 对吧 |
[1:33:43] | You’re gonna die. | 你们会死去 |
[1:33:45] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是指这个 |
[1:33:47] | We have to get to our own time, | 我们得回到自己的时间里去 |
[1:33:48] | but you don’t. | 但你不用 |
[1:33:50] | You can continue to live in 2016. | 你可以继续在2016年生活 |
[1:33:53] | But why would I do that? | 可我为什么要那样做呢 |
[1:33:55] | If we kill Barron… | 如果我们杀了巴伦 |
[1:33:57] | he’ll be gone, but time will carry on. | 他就消失了 但时间会继续 |
[1:34:00] | He won’t go to Florida… | 他就去不了弗罗里达了 |
[1:34:03] | Abe won’t die, and you can go home. | 亚伯也不会死 你就可以回家了 |
[1:34:08] | I could see my grandpa. | 我就能见到我爷爷了 |
[1:34:15] | Listen, I can explain everything to them. | 听着 我能对他们解释这一切 |
[1:34:18] | I can persuade them to take me to the island and… | 能够说服他们带我去岛上 |
[1:34:21] | Wait, will you still be there? | 等等 你还会在这里吗 |
[1:34:25] | Our old loop’s gone for good. | 我们的旧时光圈永远消逝了 |
[1:34:28] | We wouldn’t see each other again. | 我们不会再见面了 |
[1:34:32] | I thought you wanted me to stay. | 我以为你希望我留下 |
[1:34:36] | I know you’ll choose Abe. | 我知道你会选择亚伯的 |
[1:34:39] | If I minded, I wouldn’t have told you. | 如果我介意的话我就不会告诉你了 |
[1:34:51] | So, have you found Miss Avocet’s | 你在地图上找到艾沃赛特女士的 |
[1:34:53] | loop on the map yet? | 时光圈了吗 |
[1:34:55] | It’s here. But it’s new. | 在这里 不过是新的 |
[1:34:57] | She made it early this year. That’s my year. | 她在今年早些时候制造的 是我所在的年份 |
[1:35:00] | If we don’t get out before it closes, | 如果我们不在时光圈关掉之前出去 |
[1:35:01] | we’re stuck in January 2016. | 我们就会永远困在2016年1月 |
[1:35:03] | Great. | 好极了 |
[1:35:04] | Time catches up with all of us, | 我们的时间都会走到头 |
[1:35:06] | we all die, except you. Plan? | 除了你我们都会死 计划是什么 |
[1:35:08] | The loop closes at 4:30. | 时光圈会在四点半关闭 |
[1:35:10] | That means we need to get in, | 意味着我们要进入时光圈 |
[1:35:11] | rescue the Ymbrynes and then get out. | 救了时鸟之后再出来 |
[1:35:14] | Yeah, if we’re not already dead. | 如果我们都还能活着的话 |
[1:35:16] | Miss Avocet said the machine is in the cellar | 艾沃赛特女士说机器 |
[1:35:18] | of the Blackpool Tower building. | 在黑池塔大楼的地下室 |
[1:35:19] | That means we will be indoors… with Hollows. | 这意味着我们会待在室内 和虚怪一起 |
[1:35:22] | No, we won’t. I’ve got a plan. | 不会的 我有个计划 |
[1:35:24] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[1:35:56] | This can’t be it, can it? | 不会是在这里吧 |
[1:35:59] | Loop entrances can be anywhere. | 时光圈的入口可能在任何地方 |
[1:36:01] | The one in London’s in a subway tunnel. | 伦敦的那个是在一个地铁隧道里 |
[1:36:16] | Are you sure this is it? | 你确定就是这个地方吗 |
[1:36:20] | I think so. | 我觉得是的 |
[1:36:24] | Millard, there’s something I need you to do first. | 米勒德 你要先做一件事 |
[1:36:26] | All right. I know. | 好吧 我知道 |
[1:36:32] | Look. There’s the tower. It’s not far. | 快看 塔就在那儿 并不远 |
[1:36:34] | Easy for you to say. I’m freezing. | 你说得轻巧 我快冻死了 |
[1:36:43] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:36:55] | All of the doors to the cellar are locked. | 所有通往地下室的门都锁住了 |
[1:36:58] | The only way to reach the Ymbrynes is through there. | 要找到时鸟只能从那里进去 |
[1:37:01] | It’s backstage. | 那里是后台 |
[1:37:02] | How many Hollows can you see? | 你能看到多少只虚怪 |
[1:37:05] | Four. That’s good news. | 就四只 还好 |
[1:37:07] | I think you and I have | 我觉得我们两个 |
[1:37:09] | a very different definition of good news. | 对于还好的定义完全不同 |
[1:37:11] | It means Barron’s other friends haven’t arrived yet. | 只有四只就说明巴伦其他的朋友们还没来 |
[1:37:14] | So they haven’t started the experiment. | 他们还没有开始实验 |
[1:37:16] | We’re not too late. | 我们来得还不算晚 |
[1:37:20] | Okay, Emma. | 埃玛 |
[1:37:21] | You ready? You know what to say. | 你准备好了吗 你知道要说什么 |
[1:37:23] | Here, Jake. | 绳子在这儿 杰克 |
[1:37:27] | Our brethren should be joining us momentarily. | 我们的兄弟应该很快就会来了 |
[1:37:31] | This is a day to… | 今天我们要 |
[1:37:32] | You down there! | 下面那个 |
[1:37:34] | We killed your Hollow friend, Mr. Barron. | 我们杀了你的虚怪朋友 巴伦先生 |
[1:37:37] | And now we’ve come for Miss Peregrine. | 现在我们要来救佩格林小姐 |
[1:37:39] | Bring her and all the other Ymbrynes | 五分钟以内把她和 |
[1:37:41] | to the end of the pier in five minutes… | 其他所有时鸟带到码头 |
[1:37:43] | or face the consequences. | 不然后果自负 |
[1:37:49] | These children must be | 这些小孩真是 |
[1:37:51] | as insane as their headmistress. | 和他们的女校长一样疯狂 |
[1:37:53] | Still, the Hollows will be glad of a feed. | 不过虚怪们肯定很高兴能饱餐一顿 |
[1:38:00] | Where are you? | 你们在哪儿 |
[1:38:03] | I know you’re in here somewhere! | 我知道你们肯定在这里的某个地方 |
[1:38:08] | Good. Listen to me. | 很好 听我说 |
[1:38:11] | I want you to follow Mr. Archer and Mr. Clark. | 我要你们跟着阿彻先生和克拉克先生 |
[1:38:15] | They’re going to take you down to the pier… | 他们会带你们到码头 |
[1:38:17] | for a little afternoon tea. | 吃顿下午茶 |
[1:38:21] | Mr. Archer, Mr. Clark… | 阿彻先生 克拉克先生 |
[1:38:23] | gather the Hollows and take them to the pier. | 把虚怪们召集过来 带它们去码头 |
[1:38:25] | Those children killed Malthus? | 那些小孩把马尔萨斯杀了吗 |
[1:38:27] | Barron’s had it in for Malthus | 自从马尔萨斯杀了亚伯·波特曼 |
[1:38:29] | ever since he killed Abe Portman. | 巴伦就一直对马尔萨斯怀恨在心 |
[1:38:31] | I tracked Abe Portman for months. | 我跟踪了亚伯·波特曼几个月了 |
[1:38:35] | All I needed was a few minutes… | 我只需要几分钟 |
[1:38:37] | to get the location of Miss Peregrine’s loop from him. | 就能从他那儿搞到佩格林小姐的时光圈的位置 |
[1:38:40] | But no! | 但是事与愿违 |
[1:38:41] | Malthus couldn’t wait. | 马尔萨斯连几分钟都等不了 |
[1:38:44] | Instead… | 结果 |
[1:38:46] | I had to masquerade as a psychiatrist… | 我不得不假扮成一个精神病医生 |
[1:38:49] | for three weeks… | 整整三个礼拜 |
[1:38:52] | in Florida! | 在佛罗里达 |
[1:38:55] | Have you ever been to Florida? | 你去过佛罗里达吗 |
[1:39:01] | Did I not tell you to gather the Hollows? | 我不是叫你们去召集虚怪吗 |
[1:39:04] | What if it’s a trap? | 如果这是个陷阱怎么办 |
[1:39:05] | Of course, it is, Miss Edwards. But what of it? | 这当然是个陷阱 爱德华兹小姐 但又怎样 |
[1:39:08] | A couple of children against four Hollows. | 几个小孩对付四只虚怪 |
[1:39:10] | Let’s get this over with. | 赶紧把这破事搞定 |
[1:39:31] | Jake, I’m stuck! | 杰克 我卡住了 |
[1:39:39] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:40:01] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[1:40:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:40:27] | Enoch. Now! | 伊诺克 就是现在 |
[1:40:47] | Go! Now! | 砸 快砸 |
[1:41:01] | Starting to see them now. | 可以看到它们了 |
[1:41:05] | Phase two. | 进入第二阶段 |
[1:41:12] | Emma, go. | 埃玛 上 |
[1:41:16] | Don’t just stand there. Get them! | 别光站那儿 抓住他们 |
[1:43:05] | All right. Good job, guys. It’s time for step two. | 好的 干得漂亮伙计们 该第二步了 |
[1:43:08] | Save Miss Peregrine! | 救佩格林小姐 |
[1:43:10] | That’s sort of step three. | 这应该算第三步 |
[1:43:11] | First, we’ve got to deal with Barron. | 首先我们要对付巴伦 |
[1:43:14] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[1:43:17] | They should’ve been back by now. | 他们现在应该已经回来了 |
[1:43:19] | I said it was a trap. | 我说了这是个陷阱 |
[1:43:21] | If that’s true… | 如果真的是这样 |
[1:43:23] | perhaps we should move the Ymbrynes now. | 或许我们现在应该转移时鸟了 |
[1:43:26] | You’re not serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[1:43:28] | Do I not look serious? | 我看着不像认真的样子吗 |
[1:43:30] | Do I not look like a man who has searched the globe… | 我看着不像是一个搜遍了整个地球 |
[1:43:34] | looking for just one more eye to eat… | 就为多吃一颗眼珠 |
[1:43:37] | in hopes of regaining sufficient humanity… | 希望吃了之后能重获人形 |
[1:43:40] | to return to his research? | 继续自己的研究的人吗 |
[1:43:42] | A man who’s spent years hunting Ymbrynes… | 我花了这么多年来抓时鸟 |
[1:43:45] | in preparation for this night… | 就是为了今晚 |
[1:43:48] | and two, no, three days, in Wales… | 在威尔士用了两天 不 是三天 |
[1:43:51] | pretending to look at birds! | 假装是在看鸟 |
[1:43:53] | I assure you… | 我向你们保证 |
[1:43:55] | I will not stand idly by… | 我不会放任我的命运 |
[1:43:58] | to see my destiny derailed. | 于不顾的 |
[1:44:08] | Hugh, do it now! | 休 上吧 |
[1:44:24] | Come back here! | 给我回来 |
[1:44:26] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[1:44:34] | Go. Get down! | 快走 趴下 |
[1:44:38] | You think you can stand in my way? | 你觉得你能阻止我吗 |
[1:44:42] | You, Jake, content to age and die… | 你 杰克 满足于生老病死 |
[1:44:46] | as if you had not the gift of peculiarity at all? | 好像你根本没有异能的天赋一样是吗 |
[1:44:55] | I am a higher being. | 我是更高等的生命 |
[1:44:58] | I hold the secret to eternal life! | 我掌握了不死的秘诀 |
[1:45:02] | Sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打断一下 |
[1:45:03] | What the… | 什么 |
[1:45:16] | Bronwyn. | 布朗温 |
[1:45:23] | You missed me again, Jake. | 你又射偏了 杰克 |
[1:45:25] | I take it accuracy is not your peculiarity. | 看来你的异能不是精确瞄准 |
[1:45:39] | Abe was a much worthier adversary. | 亚伯就厉害多了 |
[1:45:45] | Don’t let him get to the birds. | 不要让他到时鸟那儿去 |
[1:45:59] | You must put me in contact with your tailor. | 你务必把你的裁缝介绍给我认识一下 |
[1:46:04] | Ymbrynes, Ymbrynes! Here I come! | 时鸟 时鸟 我来啦 |
[1:46:20] | Cold? | 冷吗 |
[1:46:21] | Wait till the blood freezes in your veins. | 等到你浑身的血液都冻住吧 |
[1:46:28] | That was your attempt to rescue your friend, was it? | 你就打算这样救你朋友吗 |
[1:46:54] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:46:56] | I’ll hold him off as long as I can. | 我会尽力拖住他的 |
[1:46:58] | When are you going to realize | 你什么时候才能意识到 |
[1:46:59] | you are a terrible shot with that thing. | 你用那玩意的准头烂透了 |
[1:47:03] | Get the others. I’ll meet you at the loop entrance. | 找到其他人 我会在时光圈入口和你们碰头的 |
[1:47:18] | Let’s get you out. | 我救你出来 |
[1:47:48] | Eventually… | 最后 |
[1:47:50] | you’re going to run out of breath. | 你肯定会没气的 |
[1:47:52] | And it’ll all be over! | 然后一切就会结束了 |
[1:47:56] | Death for your beloved Jake and Miss Peregrine… | 你深爱的杰克和佩格林小姐死路一条 |
[1:48:00] | everlasting life for me! | 而我则是永生 |
[1:48:06] | And a mint for you. | 你会得到一块薄荷糖 |
[1:49:02] | Olive. | 奥利芙 |
[1:49:08] | I’m so sorry, Olive. | 很抱歉 奥利芙 |
[1:49:12] | All these years, I never appreciated you. | 这些年我从来没有感谢过你 |
[1:49:15] | I didn’t see how lucky I was. | 我不知道自己有多幸运 |
[1:49:19] | I got so used to having you there, I never realized… | 我太习惯有你的陪伴 我从来没有意识到 |
[1:49:31] | You never realized what? | 你从来没有意识到什么 |
[1:50:22] | Find your children. Create new loops. | 找到你的孩子们 创建新的时光圈 |
[1:50:27] | So, Jake… | 杰克 |
[1:50:29] | I see you’ve inherited your grandfather’s peculiarity. | 看来你继承了你爷爷的异能 |
[1:50:32] | You’re just as annoying as he was. | 你跟他一样讨人厌 |
[1:50:38] | Speaking of Abe… | 说到亚伯 |
[1:50:40] | if you should see him in the afterlife… | 如果你在来生看到他 |
[1:50:43] | give him my regards. | 替我向他问好 |
[1:50:53] | Please. We can’t risk him taking you again. | 拜托了 我们不能再冒险让他把你带走 |
[1:51:15] | Enoch! Where are the others? | 伊诺克 其他人在哪里 |
[1:51:16] | They’re safe. Olive is leading them back to the Ghost Train. | 他们都安全了 奥利芙正把他们带回幽灵列车 |
[1:51:18] | Jake needs us. Barron’s too strong. | 杰克需要我们 巴伦太强大了 |
[1:51:28] | You’ve lost Miss Peregrine. | 你已经失去佩格林小姐了 |
[1:51:30] | You’ve lost everything. It’s over. | 你失去了一切 结束了 |
[1:51:46] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[1:51:51] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[1:51:56] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[1:52:04] | Emma? | 埃玛 |
[1:52:05] | No, wait. Look. That’s not me. It’s Barron. | 不 等等 看 那不是我 是巴伦 |
[1:52:07] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[1:52:08] | He’s Barron. No, I’m Jake. | 他是巴伦 不 我是杰克 |
[1:52:10] | That’s Barron. | 那是巴伦 |
[1:52:11] | I’ve got a better shot than Jake. | 我比杰克打得准 |
[1:52:13] | So, neither of you move until we sort this. | 没弄清谁是谁之前都不准动 |
[1:52:15] | Listen to me. I’m Jake. | 听我说 我是杰克 |
[1:52:17] | I grew up in Florida and I wanted to be an explorer. | 我在佛罗里达州长大 我想成为探险家 |
[1:52:19] | I thought nothing would ever change because I was ordinary. | 我以为一切都不会改变 因为我很平凡 |
[1:52:22] | That’s Jake. Get Barron. | 这是杰克 抓住巴伦 |
[1:52:24] | No. Look. I told him all of this. | 不 听着 我跟他说了所有的事 |
[1:52:25] | She was my psychiatrist. | 她曾经是我的心理咨询师 |
[1:52:27] | Look, you deal with him. I’ll go find Miss Peregrine. | 你解决他 我来找佩格林小姐 |
[1:52:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:52:40] | Look, I can prove that I’m me… | 我能证明我是我 |
[1:52:43] | because I’m not ordinary. | 因为我不平凡 |
[1:52:47] | I can do something no one else can | 我能做到别人做不到的事情 |
[1:52:58] | I can see the monsters. | 我能看到怪物 |
[1:53:08] | No, wait. It’s me! | 不 等等 是我 |
[1:53:27] | Enoch! | 伊诺克 |
[1:53:44] | We need to go. The loop is closing. | 赶紧走 时光圈要关上了 |
[1:53:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:53:49] | Those of us who are leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[1:54:57] | Emma. | 埃玛 |
[1:54:58] | You love your grandfather. | 你爱你的爷爷 |
[1:55:00] | There’s nothing more to explain. | 不需要什么解释 |
[1:55:02] | No, I promised Miss Peregrine I’d look after you all. | 不 我答应了佩格林小姐我会照顾你们的 |
[1:55:05] | And with her injured, and you without a loop… | 她现在受伤了 你们也没有了时光圈 |
[1:55:07] | She’ll recover. | 她会康复的 |
[1:55:09] | Until then, we’ll be in 1943. | 在那之前 我们会待在1943年 |
[1:55:13] | We’ll only age one day at a time. | 我们一天天变老 |
[1:55:16] | Like normal people. | 和普通人一样 |
[1:55:18] | Which can be no bad thing. | 那也不是件坏事 |
[1:55:19] | What about the Hollows? | 虚怪怎么办 |
[1:55:21] | As long as they’re out there, you’re not safe. | 只要它们还在 你们就不安全 |
[1:55:25] | We don’t need you to make us feel safe, Jake. | 我们不需要你给我们安全感 杰克 |
[1:55:28] | Because you made us feel brave. | 因为你让我们感到勇敢 |
[1:55:32] | And that’s even better. | 而那样更重要 |
[1:56:36] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 来吧 大伙儿 走吧 |
[1:57:13] | Tygrysku. | 小老虎 |
[1:57:22] | And then we said goodbye… | 然后我们道别 |
[1:57:25] | and the loop closed. | 而时光圈关闭了 |
[1:57:28] | I was so scared that you wouldn’t be here. | 我很害怕你不在这里 |
[1:57:32] | That I’d never see you again. | 我再也见不到你 |
[1:57:35] | I’m safe. | 我很安全 |
[1:57:40] | Let me give you your birthday present. | 我要把你的生日礼物给你 |
[1:57:44] | Grandpa, my birthday isn’t for months. | 爷爷 我的生日还有好几个月 |
[1:57:51] | For your travels. | 你路上用 |
[1:57:54] | Go to her, Jake. | 去找她吧 杰克 |
[1:57:57] | You have the map. | 你有地图 |
[1:57:59] | You can get back to 1943. | 你可以回到1943年 |
[1:58:05] | No. Even so, they took a boat. | 不 即使是这样 他们坐着船 |
[1:58:07] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道他们在哪里 |
[1:58:11] | But you know where they were. | 但你知道他们曾经在哪里 |
[1:58:53] | You have no idea how long it took me to get here. | 你没法想象我花了多久才到这儿 |
[1:58:59] | The closest loop was in the California desert. | 离我最近的时光圈在加利福尼亚州的沙漠里 |
[1:59:10] | I used it to get to the Tokyo loop. | 我用它到达了东京的时光圈 |
[1:59:16] | And that led me to the nearest loop back in 1942… | 然后带我到了离现在最近的1942年的时光圈 |
[1:59:20] | where I wound up joining the Navy. | 我在那里加入了海军 |
[1:59:22] | Don’t ask. | 别细问 |
[1:59:24] | Then I spent two months in London trying to… | 然后我花了两个月在伦敦试图 |
[1:59:53] | Ready for full speed ahead! | 准备全速前进 |