时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Scotch on the rocks, please. | 麻烦来杯威士忌加冰 |
[00:23] | Meeting someone? | 在等人吗 |
[00:25] | I thought I was… | 本来是 |
[00:28] | but now that you’re here, | 但看到你进来 |
[00:29] | I suddenly feel like changing my plans. | 我突然就想改主意了 |
[00:34] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[00:36] | No tie? | 没扎领带 |
[00:39] | Nope. | 没有 |
[00:40] | Where’s your wedding ring? | 你的婚戒呢 |
[00:45] | It’s in my pocket. | 在我口袋里 |
[00:48] | Put it on. | 戴上 |
[00:55] | What’s your name? | 怎么称呼 |
[00:57] | Harry Davis. | 哈利·戴维斯 |
[00:58] | Nice to meet you, Harry Davis. | 幸会 哈利·戴维斯 |
[01:33] | Hang on. Hang on. | 等一下 等等 |
[01:34] | Wait. Wait. Just wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 别急 别急 |
[01:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:37] | I should probably be on top. | 也许我该在上面 |
[01:40] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[01:41] | – I forgot. – Yeah. | -我忘了 -是啊 |
[01:43] | It just kinda felt like she would be on top, you know? | 我还以为你喜欢女人在上面 |
[01:45] | Yeah, no, absolutely. It’s just– | 当然 没错 只是 |
[01:47] | Since you’re ovulating, you know, | 你正在排卵期 |
[01:48] | we probably shouldn’t waste the good stuff. | 好东西可不能浪费了 |
[01:50] | No. No. No. Yeah, it’s good stuff, so– | 对 你说的对 是不能浪费了 |
[01:53] | All right. You ready? Let’s go. | 好的 准备好了吗 继续 |
[01:56] | – My hair. My hair. – God. | -压到我头发了 疼 -抱歉 |
[01:58] | – It’s okay. – Should I take my socks off? | -没事 -要我把袜子脱掉吗 |
[01:59] | No. Just go. | 不用 接着来 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:16] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:18] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:27] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:33] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. Did you say something? | 抱歉 你是在跟我说话吗 |
[02:35] | Is this the sexy sheets section? | 这是性感床单区吗 |
[02:38] | This is the satin section. | 这是绸缎区 |
[02:40] | What’s sexy to one person is | 是否性感 |
[02:42] | a slippery elbow in the face to someone else. | 大概因人而异 |
[02:44] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:45] | There. That. What…what is that? | 又来了 这个声音 哪来的 |
[02:48] | It’s coming from your pants. | 从你裤子里传来的 |
[02:52] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:54] | What is this? “Available men in the vicinity”? | 这是什么 “周边待约男士” |
[02:57] | It’s “Shaggr.” | 是”沙格” |
[02:58] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:59] | I have this app as well. That’s why I’m here. | 我也装了这个应用 所以我循声而至 |
[03:01] | My girlfriend must have…I am gonna kill her. | 肯定是我闺蜜干的好事 她死定了 |
[03:04] | My…my girlfriend Josslyn must have put this on my phone. | 一定是我闺蜜乔斯琳给我装的 |
[03:07] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[03:07] | Your girlfriend Josslyn doesn’t like your husband? | 你闺蜜乔斯琳跟你老公有仇吗 |
[03:11] | I…I’m not married anymore. | 我现在单身 |
[03:13] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[03:25] | You’re not telling me everything. | 你对我有所隐瞒 |
[03:28] | Couldn’t tell you everything. That would take too long. | 我是有所保留 因为一言难尽 |
[03:31] | I’ve got time. | 我有的是时间 |
[03:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:34] | You would stop the clock for me? | 你会为我将时间停驻吗 |
[03:36] | As long as you keep it interesting. | 只要你能让我感兴趣 |
[03:40] | There’s too much pressure. | 这让我倍感压力 |
[03:41] | I thought you thrived under pressure. | 我以为压力成就了你 |
[03:48] | Karen, I’ve been rehearsing this in my head all morning, | 凯伦 整个上午 我都在脑中 |
[03:52] | trying to come up with a way | 反复演练这段话 |
[03:54] | that makes it so it doesn’t sound exactly like it’s sounding now. | 好让我说出来时 不会显得这么别扭 |
[03:58] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[04:02] | I’m sick, Karen. | 我得病了 凯伦 |
[04:05] | What? | 什么 |
[04:06] | The shortness of breath, the chest pains, | 心慌气短 胸口疼痛 这些症状 |
[04:09] | is all due to a mass on my lung. | 都是因为我的肺里有一个肿块 |
[04:12] | My god. | 上帝啊 |
[04:13] | It makes my marital problems seem trivial. | 和这相比 我的婚姻问题微不足道 |
[04:17] | It makes me appreciate Liz | 也让我珍视利兹 |
[04:18] | and all of our history together… | 和我们所有的过往 |
[04:20] | – Yes. – But it forces me to confront something | -是的 -但这更能让我正视这一年来 |
[04:22] | that I’ve known for a year, | 自己真正的心意 |
[04:25] | and that is that | 那就是 |
[04:27] | I am in love with you, Karen. | 我爱上你了 凯伦 |
[04:32] | Come on. Please tell me I’m not crazy. | 说句话吧 快告诉我 我没有疯 |
[04:34] | Please tell me that you feel it, too. | 请告诉我你也一样 |
[04:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:39] | It’ll pass. | 暂时的 |
[04:42] | You know, I just…I can’t leave my wife right now. | 只不过 我现在还不能离开我老婆 |
[04:44] | Don’t you dare leave her. | 你可不许离开她 |
[04:47] | Promise me you won’t. | 向我保证 你不会 |
[04:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:49] | I want to start showing the Adams property this week. | 我想这周开始展示亚当斯地产 |
[04:52] | Steve’s in line for that property. | 那项目是斯蒂夫负责 |
[04:54] | Aren’t you the boss? | 你是老板 你说了算 |
[04:58] | I have never met anyone like you, Joss. | 我从没遇见过你这样的女人 乔斯 |
[05:01] | And you never will. | 我这样的女人 空前绝后 |
[05:13] | What were you saying? Tilted ovaries? | 你说什么 卵巢倾斜 |
[05:15] | Hostile something or other? What? | 不易受孕之类的 什么意思 |
[05:17] | These are just theories, | 这只是理论罢了 |
[05:18] | you know, basically stuff that I found on the internet. | 是我在网上查到的说法 |
[05:20] | 家庭招待会 乔斯琳·卡佛 | |
[05:21] | Don’t tell me you’re reading those sad old lady blogs. | 别告诉我你在读那些可怜老女人的博客 |
[05:23] | “I’m barren. Does that make me less of a woman?” | “我不能生育 我就不是女人了吗” |
[05:25] | We do not mock infertile myrtle. | 别嘲笑不孕不育人士 |
[05:27] | She’s been through enough. | 已经够惨的了 |
[05:28] | Harry and I are actually going | 哈利和我打算 |
[05:30] | to the doctor tomorrow, | 明天去看医生 |
[05:31] | So hopefully, we will get some real answers. | 希望能有明确的答案 |
[05:35] | You mean about whose fault it is? | 为了明确是谁的问题吧 |
[05:36] | We also do not assign blame. | 我们不会责怪对方 |
[05:38] | – Okay. Okay. – Do me a favor. | -好吧 好吧 -帮我个忙 |
[05:40] | Please don’t tell mom any of this yet. I haven’t told her. | 这些话先别跟妈妈说 我还没告诉她 |
[05:43] | You’re actually hoping it’s your fault, aren’t you? | 你希望是你的问题 对吧 |
[05:45] | Truthfully… | 说真的 |
[05:47] | it’d be a lot easier. | 那就简单多了 |
[05:48] | See, this is why I’m never getting married. | 所以我才不要结婚 |
[05:50] | I can’t spend the rest of my life | 我没法一辈子都去迎合 |
[05:51] | catering to some man’s precious ego. | 某个男人那宝贵的自尊 |
[05:53] | You can’t stay faithful, so who are you fooling? | 你是没法忠贞不二吧 骗谁呢 |
[05:55] | Oh, yeah. That, too. | 那也是啦 |
[05:58] | What time did you come in from the restaurant last night? | 你昨晚几点从餐厅回来的 |
[06:00] | Not until 3:00. | 凌晨三点 |
[06:02] | It’s getting later and later. | 越来越晚了 |
[06:03] | – Hello? I’m still here. – Sorry, Joss. | -我还在呢 -抱歉 乔斯 |
[06:05] | Uh, I actually have to get going. | 我得挂了 |
[06:06] | I have a funeral to get to. | 要去参加葬礼 |
[06:08] | – Whose? – The founding partner of my firm, | -谁的葬礼 -我公司的创始合伙人 |
[06:10] | Thomas Grey. | 托马斯·格雷 |
[06:11] | I’m gonna see you at April’s later, right? | 晚些时候在艾普莉家见 对吧 |
[06:13] | I still haven’t bought her kid a present. | 我还没给她的孩子买礼物呢 |
[06:14] | Can I just sign my name to your card? | 能在你的祝福卡上签个名吗 |
[06:16] | At what point are you gonna start buying your own presents? | 你什么时候能自己买礼物啊 |
[06:18] | I buy my own presents. | 我自己买礼物啊 |
[06:19] | I just don’t buy presents for other people. | 只不过不送人 |
[06:21] | Oh, gotta go. My clients are here. | 挂了 我的客户到了 |
[06:24] | You mut be Alex and Sally. | 两位一定是艾莉克丝和萨莉吧 |
[06:26] | Sally. Great to meet you. | 我是萨莉 很高兴认识你 |
[06:27] | Oh, Sally. Alex, I’m Joss. | 萨莉 艾莉克丝 我是乔斯 |
[06:28] | Wait until you see this house. | 等看了屋子再惊喜吧 |
[06:30] | I think you’re going to love it. | 你们一定会喜欢的 |
[06:35] | You see Dane filed a motion to set aside the default judgment? | 你知道戴恩申请动议驳回缺席判决了吗 |
[06:38] | It’s never gonna fly. | 不可能成功的 |
[06:39] | – Dane’s a punk. – Punk, yeah. | -戴恩就是个废柴 -废柴 没错 |
[06:41] | Don’t tweet that. | 别发微博 |
[06:42] | You’re no fun. | 你真无趣 |
[06:44] | Still okay to take the Harlowe deposition tomorrow? | 明天去取哈洛的证词没问题吧 |
[06:46] | I got a thing in the morning. | 我早上有事 |
[06:47] | Not a problem. I’m here to serve. | 没问题 为您服务 |
[06:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:52] | So unfair. | 真不公平 |
[06:54] | You’re stunning today. | 你今天真美 |
[06:56] | We’re going to a funeral, Dominic. | 我们是去参加葬礼的 多米尼克 |
[06:57] | – It’s not mine. – Get in the car. | -又不是我的葬礼 -上车 |
[07:09] | Save me a seat. | 给我留个座 |
[07:12] | Karen, what are you doing here? | 凯伦 你怎么在这里 |
[07:13] | Savi, hi. | 萨维 |
[07:15] | Where have you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[07:16] | April and I must’ve left you a hundred messages. | 我和艾普莉都给你留了上百条留言了 |
[07:19] | We thought you died. | 还以为你死了呢 |
[07:21] | Oh. I am so sorry. That was so rude. | 抱歉 这么说太无礼了 |
[07:24] | Miss Kim, Mrs. Grey’s requested you sit with the family. | 金小姐 格雷太太让您和家属坐在一起 |
[07:28] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点打给你 |
[07:34] | This is what I want to remember. | 我就想记住这些事 |
[07:49] | You are shivering. Are you cold? | 你在发抖 冷吗 |
[07:51] | No. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[07:53] | In fact, I think that dying | 事实上 我觉得死亡 |
[07:56] | might be the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 也许是我这辈子遇上最好的事 |
[08:02] | Oh. No. No. No. No. No. | 别 别这样 |
[08:08] | Do you love me, Karen? | 你爱我吗 凯伦 |
[08:09] | Yes, I do. | 爱 |
[08:15] | Then when it’s time… | 等时候到了 |
[08:18] | would you help me die? | 你会帮我死吗 |
[08:31] | Oh, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[08:33] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你过来 |
[08:38] | This is our son Sam. | 这是我们的儿子山姆 |
[08:41] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[08:43] | Dr. Kim was Dad’s therapist, | 金医生这几年一直是爸爸的 |
[08:45] | and a savior these past few years. | 心理医生 也是他的救星 |
[08:48] | Miss, I’ve heard a lot about you. | 小姐 久仰 |
[08:58] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎各位 |
[09:00] | Today we are gathered to | 今天我们齐聚一堂 |
[09:02] | grieve the death | 悼念 |
[09:05] | and to remember the life | 并缅怀 |
[09:07] | of Thomas Winton Grey. | 托马斯·温顿·格雷的一生 |
[09:15] | Dr. Kim, before you go… | 金医生 你走之前… |
[09:17] | Sam. Hi. | 山姆 |
[09:19] | Beautiful eulogy. | 悼词很感人 |
[09:21] | Mostly lies. I hardly knew him. | 大多数是假的 我跟他很陌生 |
[09:23] | You were there a lot towards the end, my mom said. | 我妈说 父亲过世前你常陪伴在侧 |
[09:26] | Yes, I was. | 是的 |
[09:29] | There are things I’d like to discuss with you | 有些事我想私下 |
[09:31] | when my mother isn’t around. | 和你谈谈 |
[09:33] | I’m sorry, but I don’t… | 很抱歉 我不… |
[09:35] | My father was having an affair. | 我父亲有外遇 |
[09:37] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[09:39] | I’ll find you at the wake. We can talk more. | 守丧的时候我再找你 到时再细说 |
[09:42] | If I knew you were gonna be here, we could’ve carpooled. | 早知道你会来的话 我们就拼车了 |
[09:45] | I know. I forgot you worked for him. | 是啊 我忘了你为他工作了 |
[09:47] | Yeah. A founding partner. | 是的 创始合伙人 |
[09:49] | But our paths very rarely crossed. | 不过我们交集有限 |
[09:51] | And how did you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[09:53] | He was a patient. | 他是我的病人 |
[09:56] | So do you have to go to the wake? | 你得去守丧吗 |
[09:58] | To get them all together. | 让他们聚在一起 |
[10:00] | No, I don’t think so. | 不用吧 |
[10:01] | Then you’re gonna come with me to Lucy’s birthday party. | 那你就跟我去露西的生日派对吧 |
[10:05] | April’s daughter. | 艾普莉的女儿 |
[10:06] | Right. I don’t think I should go. I don’t have a gift. | 我不去了吧 都没买礼物 |
[10:09] | Oh, neither did Joss. | 乔斯也没买 |
[10:11] | Just put your name on our card. | 在我们的祝福卡上签个名就行 |
[10:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:21] | Karen, God, we’ve missed you. | 凯伦 天呐 我们想死你了 |
[10:23] | What have you been doing these past few months? | 你这几个月干什么去了 |
[10:25] | And who have you been doing? You look way too good | 都和谁在一起呢 你看着可不像 |
[10:28] | to be wasting all this action on mental cases. | 在心理病案上花了大把时间的样子 |
[10:31] | Honestly, I wish I had something more interesting | 说实话 我也希望能告诉你们 |
[10:34] | to tell you guys, | 一些趣事 |
[10:35] | But I’ve just been working nonstop. | 但我都是不停地在工作 |
[10:38] | What about you? Are you seeing anyone? | 你呢 有在跟谁约会吗 |
[10:40] | She could be if she’d let me set her up. | 如果她让我撮合的话 就有对象了 |
[10:42] | No, you lost those privileges | 在你私自在我手机上 |
[10:44] | when you infected my phone with sex apps. | 下性爱应用时 就失去这种特权了 |
[10:46] | Ladies, you’ve got to start using technology | 美女们 你们得多用用科技手段 |
[10:48] | to your advantage. | 增加优势啊 |
[10:49] | There are a million guys out there. | 有大把男人等着你们呢 |
[10:51] | Is it still Paul? | 还是因为保罗吗 |
[10:52] | I know. It’s been too long. | 我知道已经过去很久了 |
[10:54] | He was your husband. Three years isn’t that long. | 他曾经是你的丈夫 三年也不算久 |
[11:00] | – Tell her about the ghost. – I was waiting for this. | -跟她说说那个鬼的事 -我一直等着听呢 |
[11:02] | – About the what? – Don’t listen to them. | -什么 -别听她们瞎说 |
[11:05] | They’re just gonna make it sound worse than it is. | 她们只会让事情更糟 |
[11:07] | She’s been getting prank phone calls. | 这段时间她一直接到恶作剧电话 |
[11:08] | There’s no one on the other line, | 电话那头没有人说话 |
[11:10] | and she’s convinced it’s Paul. | 她坚信对方就是保罗 |
[11:11] | Look, it’s not as insane as it sounds. | 也没她说得那么夸张 |
[11:13] | Literally the day after I deposited the insurance check… | 就是在我存了赔偿金支票的第二天 |
[11:16] | Oh, so the check finally came. | 支票最终还是到你手上了 |
[11:18] | Yeah, and after all those legal battles, | 对 打了那么长时间的官司 |
[11:20] | I took it as a sign to move on. | 我觉得这是在暗示我看开点继续生活 |
[11:24] | And then the calls started. | 然后那个电话就开始打来了 |
[11:26] | I pick up the phone and no one’s there. | 我接起来 但是没人说话 |
[11:28] | It’s just really quiet breathing. | 只有很轻的呼吸声 |
[11:32] | In my heart, I… | 我从心底里 |
[11:35] | I feel like it’s Paul. | 觉得那是保罗 |
[11:37] | Alive Paul? | 活着的保罗吗 |
[11:41] | Dead Paul… telling me not to move on. | 死去的保罗 让我不要放手 |
[11:48] | Oh. Sorry. That…that wasn’t us. | 抱歉 不是我们弄出来的 |
[11:51] | The door was open. | 我看门开着 |
[11:52] | You…you must be Madison’s dad. | 你是麦迪逊的父亲吧 |
[11:56] | Yeah. Hi. | 是的 你好 |
[11:56] | Uh, Richard. | 我叫理查德 |
[11:57] | April. Um, we were wondering if Madison was gonna make it. | 我是艾普莉 我们还在想麦迪逊能不能来呢 |
[12:01] | Are we late? Oh, I am so sorry. | 我们迟到了吗 真抱歉 |
[12:03] | My ex didn’t give me the details. | 我前妻没跟我说具体时间 |
[12:05] | Oh, ladies, he’s not married. | 女士们 他是单身 |
[12:07] | Um, the party is not over till 6:00. | 派对到六点才结束 |
[12:09] | Great. | 那太好了 |
[12:10] | – I’ll come back then. – Okay. | -那我晚点再过来 -好 |
[12:13] | That’s for Lucy. | 这是给露西的礼物 |
[12:14] | Oh, thank you. I’m sure she’ll love it. | 谢谢你 她会喜欢的 |
[12:16] | It’s a shirt. | 是件衬衫 |
[12:18] | That sounds… Divine. | 听起来很神圣的样子 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | Oh, my god. What is wrong with you? | 天呐 你发什么神经 |
[12:24] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[12:26] | – Did you just say “Divine”? – Shut up. | -你刚是不是说了”神圣” -闭嘴 |
[12:28] | What, are you the queen? | 你以为你是皇后吗 |
[12:29] | ‘ello. That’s divine. | 这很神圣 |
[12:31] | shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[12:33] | Totally into you, by the way. | 不过话说回来 他完全迷上你了 |
[12:35] | Message sent today | 今天下午4:26 |
[12:37] | at 4:26 p.m. | 收到的信息 |
[12:40] | Hi, Dr. Kim. It’s Sam Grey again. | 你好 金医生 又是山姆·格雷 |
[12:43] | It’s important I talk to you. | 我想找你谈谈 刻不容缓 |
[12:45] | Please call me when you get a chance. | 请你有空回电 |
[13:30] | So we’ve got the results of both your tests. | 两位的检查结果已经出来了 |
[13:32] | Now, Savannah, your F.S.H. | 萨瓦娜 你的促卵泡激素 |
[13:34] | and your estradiol levels all came back great, | 和你的雌性激素水平都很正常 |
[13:36] | and your follicle count looks good, | 你的卵泡数目也不错 |
[13:38] | especially for a woman your age. | 尤其是对你这个年纪的女性来说 |
[13:40] | Now, Harry, your sperm count falls in the normal range, | 哈利 你的精子数在正常范围内 |
[13:44] | but my bigger concern is the morphology. | 但我比较担心它的形态 |
[13:46] | Uh, I’m sorry. The what? | 不好意思 它的什么 |
[13:48] | You see, normal sperm have an oval head with a long tail. | 正常的精子都有一个椭圆形的头和一条长尾巴 |
[13:53] | Abnormal sperm has defects that can affect the ability | 异常精子存在一定缺陷 会影响精子 |
[13:56] | of sperm to reach and penetrate an egg. | 到达卵子 结合受孕的能力 |
[13:59] | Now this alone wouldn’t concern me, | 光是这一点也不必太担心 |
[14:00] | but there’s also the issue of low motility. | 但还有一个问题就是你的精子能动性很低 |
[14:05] | I don’t have to go to work today. I can call in sick. | 我今天可以请病假不去上班 |
[14:08] | It’s okay. I need to get to the restaurant early anyway. | 没关系 反正我也要早点到餐厅 |
[14:12] | Sweetie, we should talk. | 亲爱的 我们得谈谈 |
[14:13] | Yeah. Not now. | 晚点吧 |
[14:30] | Oh, baby. Oh. | 亲爱的 |
[14:40] | What I wouldn’t give to wake up with you in the morning. | 能和你一起醒来真是怎么都值了 |
[14:44] | My ass is cold. | 屁股好冷 |
[14:45] | There are multiple bedrooms we could’ve used in this place. | 这里有足够的卧室给我们玩花样 |
[14:48] | Do you know how long it took me | 你知道摆好那些抱枕 |
[14:50] | to stage those throw pillows? Absolutely not. | 花了我多长时间吗 你当然不知道了 |
[14:55] | You better get out of here, baby. | 你最好赶紧离开这 宝贝 |
[14:55] | I have a showing in 30 minutes. | 半小时后会有人来看房子 |
[14:58] | No, you don’t. | 不会有的 |
[15:00] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[15:02] | A bid was made. | 有人出价要买下这里 |
[15:04] | What? To who? | 什么 向谁 |
[15:06] | This is my property. | 这里可是我的房产 |
[15:07] | Technically, it’s your home. | 严格说来 是你的家 |
[15:09] | That is, if you want it to be. | 如果你想的话 |
[15:12] | Oh. You made a bid? | 你要买下这里吗 |
[15:14] | You said your lease was up. | 是你说租约快到了 |
[15:16] | It’s close to the office. | 这里又离办公室那么近 |
[15:17] | You know, I figured this could be our little love nest. | 我想这里可以作为我们的小小爱巢 |
[15:19] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[15:22] | Oh, Mac, I can’t believe you did that. | 麦克 真不相信你会这么做 |
[15:27] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[15:28] | Oh. Whoops. That’s me. | 是我的手机 |
[15:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:33] | Morning, Dr. Kim. | 早上好 金医生 |
[15:34] | Morning, Lila. | 早上好 莱拉 |
[15:41] | Sam Grey? | 山姆·格雷 |
[15:43] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[15:45] | He left a few desperate messages on your voice mail yesterday, | 他昨天留给你的口信都很急 |
[15:48] | and you had a morning cancellation, so I just… | 正好你今早有个预约取消了 所以我… |
[15:50] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[15:55] | Be with you in a minute. | 请稍等一下 |
[16:00] | So since you haven’t mentioned the doctor’s appointment, | 既然你没主动提起你们看医生的事 |
[16:03] | I’m assuming it’s Harry’s fault that you’re not knocked up? | 我想你们怀不上孩子一定是哈利的问题了 |
[16:06] | – Not that we’re assigning blame. – Okay. | -我不是要责怪谁 -好吧 |
[16:07] | It was awful. It was even worse than I thought it was gonna be. | 太糟糕了 甚至比我想像的还要糟糕 |
[16:10] | Okay, all I wanted to do was hold him. | 我只想着去抱住他 |
[16:13] | Oh, god. I hope you didn’t. | 天呐 希望你没抱 |
[16:15] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[16:16] | The last thing Harry needs is pity right now. | 哈利现在最不需要的就是同情 |
[16:19] | Oh, well, that’s definitely the opposite | 这绝对不是什么 |
[16:21] | of a nice, warm hug, isn’t it? | 同情的抱抱 |
[16:22] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:23] | I just want to cheer him up, you know, | 我只是想让他高兴起来 |
[16:25] | Remind him how things used to be | 让他记起 在决定要孩子之前 |
[16:27] | before the whole baby thing started. | 我们的感情有多好 |
[16:29] | The little dude doesn’t even exist, | 这个小家伙还没出现 |
[16:31] | and he’s already ruining your sex life. | 就已经在扰乱你们的性生活 |
[16:32] | I also want to be treated like a sexual being, | 希望在他眼里我是一个性感尤物 |
[16:36] | You know, I miss that. | 我很怀念那种感觉 |
[16:39] | I miss us. | 怀念我们的那些日子 |
[16:42] | There you go. | 好了 |
[16:43] | So this house Mac wants to buy me–gorgeous, | 麦克要给我买的房子 很漂亮 |
[16:46] | and the timing’s perfect because my lease is ending. | 时机也刚好 因为我的租约要到期了 |
[16:49] | Your lease could’ve been renewed | 如果你没跟房东上床 |
[16:50] | had you not slept with your landlord. | 你还可以续租 |
[16:52] | We’re all adults here. They make their decisions. | 我们都是成年人了 他们做他们的决定 |
[16:54] | I make mine. I’m a free spirit. | 我做我的 我不在乎那些世俗 |
[16:56] | A free spirit that doesn’t mind being a kept woman, evidently. | 很显然 你也不介意做一个情妇 |
[17:03] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[17:04] | They’ve replied to the court. | 他们上诉了 |
[17:06] | Smith and Martin? | 史密斯和马丁吗 |
[17:08] | That wasn’t supposed to be until next week. | 应该到下周才对 |
[17:09] | Yeah, well, they replied and didn’t tell us. | 是的 但是他们上诉了 没告诉我们 |
[17:12] | – They’re on their way over now. – Okay. | -他们现在已经在路上了 -好的 |
[17:13] | Give me ten minutes. | 等我十分钟 |
[17:15] | Uh, you gotta get me out of this thing. | 你得帮我把这衣服脱下来 |
[17:16] | Oh, I can’t. I can’t. It’s– | 不行 不行 它… |
[17:18] | You know what? You know what? Here. Just pay for it. | 算了 算了 买了吧 |
[17:21] | Pay for it. | 买了它 |
[17:22] | I know I probably shouldn’t be here. | 我知道我不应该来这儿 |
[17:24] | I just didn’t know what else to do. | 但我不知道还能怎么做 |
[17:26] | You’ve been through a tragedy. | 你刚刚经历了悲痛 |
[17:28] | It’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[17:29] | It’s more than that. | 不仅如此 |
[17:31] | The day before he died, my father and I had a fight. | 我父亲去世前一天 我们吵了一架 |
[17:36] | I said some things that now… | 我说了一些 |
[17:40] | I can never take back. | 无法收回的话 |
[17:43] | What was the fight about? | 为什么吵架 |
[17:46] | His affair. | 他的外遇 |
[17:49] | Your father told you he was having an affair before he died? | 你父亲在去世前告诉你他有外遇 |
[17:53] | He didn’t tell me. | 他没有告诉我 |
[17:56] | I found a letter. | 我发现了一封信 |
[18:04] | Do you want to read it? | 想看看吗 |
[18:04] | 汤姆 语言不足以表达我对你的爱 但我还是要说 | |
[18:07] | 病人缺乏明确的解决方法 让病人说出具体的压力 要强调自我许可的重要性 | |
[18:11] | Would you like me to read it? | 你希望我看看吗 |
[18:15] | It’s nothing terribly creative. | 没什么创意 |
[18:18] | Just a declaration of her love. | 只是表明她的爱意 |
[18:22] | But I need to talk to this woman. | 但是我需要和这个女人谈谈 |
[18:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:28] | Even if you knew who she was, how would that help you? | 即使你知道她是谁 又有什么用呢 |
[18:31] | What would you say to her? | 你想对她说什么 |
[18:33] | My mother said my father was alone when he died. | 我母亲说父亲去世的时候是独自一人 |
[18:38] | But maybe he wasn’t. | 或许不是那样 |
[18:41] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[18:43] | He was with her, | 她陪在他身边 |
[18:47] | and if she was, then… | 如果是那样的话 那么 |
[18:50] | maybe she could tell me… | 或许她可以告诉我 |
[18:53] | just…I need to know my dad didn’t die hating me. | 我要知道我父亲走时不是恨我的 |
[18:57] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[19:11] | The difficulty arises in the parameters of the order. | 困难在于订单的范围 |
[19:14] | Well, the parameters were made perfectly clear. | 范围已经很明确了 |
[19:17] | Your client can’t touch the proceeds | 你的委托人不能干预 |
[19:19] | from the sale of the matrimonial home. | 他们婚姻住房的销售收益 |
[19:21] | Well, then he’s unable to pay his employee’s salaries. | 那样他就没法给员工发工资了 |
[19:23] | Yes, that’s the argument you put before the judge. | 没错 那就是你向法官提出的理由 |
[19:25] | He didn’t like it then. | 他对这个理由不满意 |
[19:27] | And we hate it now. | 我们也讨厌这个理由 |
[19:43] | Um, if I were you, I would consider | 如果我是你 我会认为 |
[19:45] | that what’s in the best interest of my client | 对我的委托人最有利的 |
[19:46] | is also in the best interest of your client. | 也就是对你的委托人最有利的 |
[19:49] | If he defaults on his obligation… | 如果他没有履行他的义务 |
[19:52] | There you go. | 你的饮料 |
[19:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:57] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[20:04] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[20:05] | You work at this store? | 你在这里工作 |
[20:07] | Oh. No, I own this store. | 不是 这是我的店 |
[20:09] | No. No, I knew that. | 是的 是的 我知道 |
[20:10] | I just didn’t want you to think I was stalking you. | 我只是不想让你觉得我是在跟踪你 |
[20:12] | You’re stalking me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[20:13] | No. No. No. Um, this is going very bad. | 不不不 这样下去可不好 |
[20:15] | Very bad. | 很不好 |
[20:17] | Hi. I heard that you owned this place, | 你好 我听说这家店是你开的 |
[20:20] | and I thought, hey, I just got this new apartment, | 于是我就想 我刚买了间公寓 |
[20:22] | and I have very bad taste. | 而且我的品味又很差 |
[20:23] | It’s a furnished apartment, | 公寓是带家具的 |
[20:25] | and that’s probably my first mistake. | 或许这就是我犯的第一个错误 |
[20:26] | Well, it depends on who furnished it. | 那得看是谁选的家具 |
[20:28] | Maybe Richard Grieco. | 可能是理查德·格里科 |
[20:32] | Thank you for laughing. | 谢谢你暖场 |
[20:34] | Yeah, I…I think I can help you. | 我想我可以帮你 |
[20:37] | Maybe we can start with some throw pillows and go from there. | 我想我们可以先看看那边的抱枕 |
[20:40] | – Throw pillows? – Yeah. | -抱枕 -是的 |
[20:41] | Excellent. Would you have dinner with me tonight? | 太好了 你愿意晚上跟我一起吃饭吗 |
[20:44] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[20:44] | I’ll still buy the throw pillows if you say no. | 如果你拒绝 我还是会买抱枕的 |
[20:46] | I just had to ask you. | 但我还是想问一下 |
[20:48] | I think I can get a sitter by 6:00. | 我可以六点找保姆照顾孩子 |
[20:51] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[20:54] | – Would you like to show me the, um… – Yeah, some throw pillows. | -可以给我看看… -对 抱枕 |
[20:56] | Right. Right. The throw pillows. | 对对 抱枕 |
[21:03] | So I guess you got plans tonight, | 貌似今晚你有”安排” |
[21:04] | given your, uh, attire. | 从你的打扮来看 |
[21:06] | Not at this rate. | 看情况是没时间了 |
[21:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:11] | I will have your work done and on your desk by 8:00 A.M. | 我明早八点会准时把工作完成拿给你 |
[21:14] | If you let me take a look at you in that thing. | 如果你能让我瞅一眼的话 |
[21:18] | That’s quite an offer. | 这买卖不错 |
[21:19] | No work in mind for a mere ten seconds. | 只需十秒钟就能摆脱工作困扰 |
[21:31] | Five seconds. | 五秒 |
[21:36] | Done. | 成交 |
[21:51] | One. | 一 |
[21:53] | Two. | 二 |
[21:54] | Three. | 三 |
[21:56] | Four. | 四 |
[21:57] | Five. | 五 |
[22:17] | Ooh. Wow. The place looks great. | 这地方真不错 |
[22:20] | Do you have a reservation? | 请问有预约吗 |
[22:21] | You never remember me. | 你就没记住过我 |
[22:23] | It’s amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[22:26] | I’m Savi, Harry’s wife. | 我是萨维 哈利的妻子 |
[22:29] | Oh. Right. | 对了 |
[22:30] | I’ll, uh, let him know you’re here. | 我跟他说你来了 |
[22:34] | Actually, I got it. | 不劳烦了 |
[22:39] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[22:43] | Nice to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:45] | Didn’t know you were coming. | 不知道你要来 |
[22:46] | Yeah, I wanted to see you, | 我想见你 |
[22:48] | And I thought maybe you would want to see this? | 我觉得你或许想看看这个 |
[22:56] | Yeah, I was hoping that if it was a slow night, | 如果你觉得等不及了 |
[22:58] | you could hand the reins over to Patrick | 可以让帕特里克先帮你看着 |
[23:00] | and maybe come home early? | 然后你早点回家 好吗 |
[23:01] | It’s not. Sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[23:03] | Well, I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[23:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:10] | I’m just… trying to have some fun. | 我只是想增添点情趣 |
[23:13] | And what about this is fun for me? | 对我而言有什么情趣可言 |
[23:15] | I’ve spent the entire day trying to forget about this morning. | 我花了一天想要忘记早上的事 |
[23:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[23:22] | Harry, I am so sorry. | 哈利 真的对不起 |
[23:24] | – I was just trying… – Trying to what? | -我只是想… -想干什么 |
[23:28] | Can I please get back to work now? | 我可以回去工作了吧 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[23:38] | Actually, this is a fabulous craftsman. | 这个可是著名建筑师设计的 |
[23:41] | It’s closer to Hancock Park, which I know isn’t ideal, | 临近汉考克公园 虽然不完美 |
[23:43] | but if you like this style, then I know… | 但要是你们喜欢这种风格 我就知道… |
[23:45] | Sorry. I know we’re dragging you around the earth on this. | 抱歉 我们实在是太麻烦你了 |
[23:47] | – Sorry. – No. | -对不起 -没事的 |
[23:47] | Well, for the money I’m willing to spend, | 既然我花了钱 |
[23:49] | I want it to be perfect. | 就得找到完美的房子 |
[23:51] | Naturally. | 人之常情 |
[23:53] | And I but I do like this one. | 但是我挺喜欢这套的 |
[23:54] | It’s sweet. | 很漂亮 |
[23:55] | The breakfast nook and | 那张早餐桌和… |
[23:57] | Yeah, it’s cute. I mean, I’m not in love, | 不错 很好看 虽然我不是特别喜欢 |
[24:00] | but I can see the charm. | 但我能看出来它的确漂亮 |
[24:04] | That’s work. I’m sorry. | 工作的事 不好意思 |
[24:06] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[24:12] | Should we keep looking or… | 我们继续看看还是… |
[24:13] | There’s not really much of a point. She’s not here. | 看也白看 她走了 |
[24:17] | She wears the pants. | 她说了算 |
[24:18] | She pays the bills. | 她出钱 |
[24:20] | And I don’t necessarily mind it. | 我并不介意 |
[24:23] | Yes, you do. | 其实你介意 |
[24:25] | I would never have bothered you with it, | 我本不该再因此事打扰你 |
[24:27] | except that I do think Sam needs someone to talk to. | 但我真觉得山姆需要一个可以倾诉的人 |
[24:32] | I can recommend a few people. | 我可以推荐几个人 |
[24:35] | I had no idea that he went to you. | 我不知道他去找你了 |
[24:38] | And he was crying? | 他哭了吗 |
[24:40] | My poor angel. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[24:43] | He needs closure, Elizabeth. | 不能让他继续这样了 伊丽莎白 |
[24:47] | He especially fixated on the fact | 他特别纠结托马斯 |
[24:49] | that Thomas was alone when he died. | 去世时孤身一人这件事 |
[24:51] | I never should have told him that. | 我真不该把这些告诉他 |
[24:52] | No, it’s best Sam knows the truth. | 让山姆知道事实是好事 |
[24:56] | But it’s not the truth. | 但这不是事实 |
[24:57] | He wasn’t alone. | 他并不是孤独去世的 |
[25:00] | I was with him. | 我当时在他身边 |
[25:03] | But I thought… | 我还以为… |
[25:06] | – I assumed… – That he did it to himself? | -我以为… -他是自杀的 |
[25:11] | When the time came, he asked for my help, | 他快不行的时候让我帮他 |
[25:15] | and I gave it to him. | 我就把药给他了 |
[25:18] | Thomas said that’s why you gave him the prescription, | 托马斯说你给他药方就是因为这个 |
[25:20] | for when things got too painful… | 好在他痛苦难耐时… |
[25:25] | And they did. | 确实如此 |
[25:27] | I know I never should’ve lied to Sam, | 我知道不该对山姆撒谎 |
[25:30] | but he would never understand the truth, | 但是他永远无法理解事实 |
[25:32] | and I know he’d never forgive me | 我知道他永远不会原谅我 |
[25:34] | for taking away his chance to say good-bye. | 因为是我让他无法跟父亲告别 |
[25:39] | You did the right thing | 你这样做没错 |
[25:41] | for Sam… | 是为山姆好… |
[25:44] | and for Thomas. | 也为托马斯好 |
[25:47] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[25:52] | Thank you, Karen. | 谢谢你 凯伦 |
[25:55] | You’ve done so much for us. | 你帮了我们太多 |
[26:10] | 多米尼克 我集中不了注意力 都是你害的 | |
[26:25] | Hey, lady. What are you doing? | 姐们儿 你在做什么 |
[26:27] | Are you busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[26:29] | No, unfortunately. | 不忙 真不幸 |
[26:30] | Good. I need you. I have a date. | 很好 我需要你 我要去约会 |
[26:35] | Is it hot dad? | 是那个帅老爸吗 |
[26:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:38] | I made the mistake of calling Joss to ask her what to wear, | 我犯了个错叫乔斯帮我参谋穿什么 |
[26:41] | so now she’s coming over, | 她现在正在路上 |
[26:42] | and I need you to intervene | 所以我需要你阻止她 |
[26:43] | when she tries to dress me up like a glittery whore. | 以防她把我打扮成招摇过市的妓女 |
[26:46] | Please, Savi. | 求你了 萨维 |
[26:51] | Get out here, you sexy beast. | 快出来 你这头性感小野兽 |
[26:57] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[26:59] | Are you sure this amount… | 你确定这个充满 |
[27:01] | of glitter is age-appropriate? | 诱惑力的装扮与年龄相符吗 |
[27:02] | No. No. No. It brings out the sparkle in your eyes. | 不 不 它衬托了你眼中的活力 |
[27:04] | You look amazing. | 你看上去棒极了 |
[27:07] | Oh, April, | 天啊 艾普莉 |
[27:09] | You look lovely. | 你看起来真美 |
[27:10] | Thank you. She doesn’t believe me. | 谢谢 她都不相信我 |
[27:12] | By the way, I just saw Lucy | 对了 我刚看见露西 |
[27:13] | try to put play-doh up Ella’s nose. | 想往艾拉鼻子上抹橡皮泥 |
[27:15] | The sitter is late. Let me just go deal with her. | 保姆迟到了 我先去看看 |
[27:16] | No. No. No. Let Joss deal with it. | 不 不 让乔斯去吧 |
[27:17] | She’s great with kids. | 她很会照顾小孩子 |
[27:18] | Fine. Just do not let her wear flats. | 好吧 千万别让她穿平底鞋 |
[27:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:27] | Let’s see what we have to work with here. | 让我们看看这里有什么 |
[27:29] | Oh, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[27:31] | You own paisley, | 你有涡旋花纹衣服 |
[27:32] | like, a lot of paisley | 很多的涡旋花纹衣服 |
[27:33] | and floral chiffon. | 还有碎花雪纺 |
[27:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:44] | What if it’s the ghost caller? | 万一是”鬼来电”怎么办 |
[27:47] | What if it’s your date? | 如果是和你约会的人呢 |
[27:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:58] | Okay. That’s it. I’m putting my P.I. on this. | 好了 没事 我让我的私人侦探调查一下 |
[28:01] | We’re gonna trace the number. | 我们会查一下这个号码 |
[28:03] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[28:05] | What? | 什么 |
[28:05] | That was a sign. | 这是个前兆 |
[28:06] | No, that was a crank call. | 不 只是通骚扰电话而已 |
[28:09] | Can you please call Richard and tell him I’m sick? | 你能打给理查德告诉他我生病了吗 |
[28:12] | Oh, God. It’s too late. He’s here. | 天啊 太晚了 他已经来了 |
[28:25] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[28:27] | What’s wrong? | 你还好吗 |
[28:30] | Everything. | 一点也不好 |
[28:37] | Now I know why we haven’t seen you in so long. | 现在我们知道为什么这么久没见你了 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:42] | It was just easier to avoid everything and everyone. | 逃避所有人所有事更容易些 |
[28:46] | I didn’t want to have to lie to your faces. | 我不想当着你们的面说谎 |
[28:49] | You could’ve told us the truth. | 你本应该告诉我们真相 |
[28:52] | You would’ve told me to stop seeing him. | 你们会让我不再见他 |
[28:54] | I wouldn’t have told you that. | 我不会那么说 |
[28:59] | I’ve always known that there was | 我知道我和汤姆 |
[29:00] | something between Tom and me for a long time, | 已经互生爱慕很久了 |
[29:03] | but when he told me he was sick… | 但他跟我说他病了时 |
[29:06] | I just wanted to be with him. | 我一心只想跟他在一起 |
[29:12] | And I convinced myself that it was okay, | 我劝自己说没事的 |
[29:16] | that we were soul mates. | 我们是灵魂伴侣 |
[29:18] | Maybe you were. | 也许你们真的是 |
[29:19] | No, because in the end, he chose his wife. | 不 因为最后他还是选择了他的妻子 |
[29:22] | That’s who he wanted to be with in his last moments, | 那才是他在临终前最想陪伴的人 |
[29:25] | which means the whole time, I was just… | 这说明长久以来 我只是 |
[29:30] | a mistress. | 一个情妇 |
[29:34] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 我很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[29:36] | It’s the worst feeling in the world, | 失去世界上最爱的人 |
[29:38] | losing the person you love. | 是最痛苦的事 |
[29:41] | No offense, but I feel worse for his kid. | 恕我直言 但我更为他的孩子惋惜 |
[29:43] | Sounds like he’s a mess, you know? | 听起来他像个伪君子 |
[29:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:47] | I feel like I owe it to Sam to help him. | 我感觉欠山姆的 我应该帮他 |
[29:49] | I just don’t know how. | 我只是不知道怎么做 |
[29:52] | You have to cut ties with the son | 你不该和他儿子联系了 |
[29:54] | and the wife. | 还有他妻子 |
[29:55] | What? | 什么 |
[29:56] | I can’t just abandon them. | 我不能抛弃他们 |
[29:58] | Karen, this is a malpractice suit waiting to happen. | 凯伦 这是一次潜在医疗事故 |
[30:02] | If anyone finds out that you were sleeping with your patient, | 万一有人知道你和患者有染 |
[30:04] | let alone prescribing him lethal doses of morphine, | 而且还给他开了致命剂量的吗啡 |
[30:09] | Karen, you could lose your license. | 凯伦 你会失去执照的 |
[30:11] | I know, but Sam’s in pain, | 我知道 但萨姆很痛苦 |
[30:13] | and he’s Tom’s son. | 而他是汤姆的儿子 |
[30:15] | Yeah, but he’s not your son, | 是啊 但他不是你的儿子 |
[30:18] | and you’re not Tom’s wife. | 你也不是汤姆的妻子 |
[30:26] | Are you being stalked, Savannah? | 你被跟踪了吗 萨瓦娜 |
[30:28] | What? | 什么 |
[30:29] | Rick Anderson left this. | 里克·安德森给你的 |
[30:31] | Says he’s been tracking some numbers for you. | 说他在为你调查几个号码 |
[30:33] | Have you been getting obscene phone calls? | 你最近接到情色电话了吗 |
[30:34] | It’s for a friend. | 是帮我一个朋友 |
[30:37] | Oh. You want some obscene phone calls? | 你想接情色电话吗 |
[30:40] | I can do that. | 我可以打给你 |
[30:42] | April, it’s Savi. | 艾普莉 我是萨维 |
[30:44] | Listen, call me as soon as you get this message, okay? | 收到立刻打给我 好吗 |
[30:46] | Is this what you do all day, | 这就是你一天的工作 |
[30:47] | Talk to your friends on the phone? | 给朋友打电话 |
[30:49] | Told you I could’ve been a lawyer. | 告诉过你我可以当律师 |
[30:50] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[30:51] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[30:52] | My landlord officially kicked me out. | 我的房东把我撵出去了 |
[30:55] | So are you moving into Mac’s house? | 那么你是想搬到麦克家 |
[30:57] | Yeah. No, that’s not gonna work out. | 不 那可不行 |
[30:58] | Because you realized he was sequestering you away | 因为你发现他把你雪藏起来 |
[31:00] | just to have sex with you whenever it pleased him? | 只为了拥有取悦他的性爱关系 |
[31:02] | Yes, Savi. Okay? You were right, | 是的 萨维 你说对了 好吗 |
[31:04] | and that’s why I thought we should spend more time together, | 所以我想我们应该花更多时间在一起 |
[31:06] | so that I can learn | 好让我向你这位大姐姐 |
[31:07] | these valuable life lessons from my big sister. | 学习人生的宝贵经验 |
[31:09] | What is it? What do you need? | 这是什么 你需要什么 |
[31:11] | You always said I could move into the pool house | 你一直说如果我需要的话 |
[31:13] | if need arose. | 就可以搬进别墅 |
[31:15] | It’s arisen. | 现在需要了 |
[31:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:21] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[31:22] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢 多谢 多谢 多谢 |
[31:24] | Hello. What is happening over there? | 那边是什么情况 |
[31:30] | Not for you. | 他不适合你 |
[31:34] | I can’t believe it’s come to this. | 真不敢相信我也要搞这套了 |
[31:37] | Come to what? | 搞什么 |
[31:39] | Aren’t we doing Freudian thing where you whip out a ball, | 不是弗洛伊德的那套吗 你拿出个球 |
[31:44] | ask me to play catch, repair my inner child? | 让我来接 好抚慰我的内心 |
[31:47] | – No. – Good. | -不是 -那就好 |
[31:48] | ‘Cause I throw like a girl. | 因为我玩球可玩得不好 |
[31:52] | It’s impossible to imagine what goes through a person’s mind | 当一个人得知自己命不久矣的时候 |
[31:55] | when they know they’re about to die. | 我们很难揣测出他在那一刻的内心活动 |
[31:57] | With your dad, all he wanted was | 在你父亲最后的日子里 他最想做的 |
[31:59] | to revisit the happiest moments of his life. | 就是重温那些他生命中最美好的时光 |
[32:05] | He coached your Little League here? | 他就是在这儿训练你们棒球队的吧 |
[32:07] | He did. | 是的 |
[32:10] | You made a double play right there | 你当年就是在那儿打出了双杀 |
[32:12] | to clinch your championship that year. | 为你们球队赢得了当年的冠军赛 |
[32:17] | And that was one of his happiest moments? | 那是他生命中最美好的时刻之一吗 |
[32:19] | Not because you won, | 关键并不在于你们赢了 |
[32:21] | but because when you won, | 而在于你赢球的一瞬间 |
[32:23] | all the players on your team rushed each other to celebrate, | 其他的队员都跑向彼此 庆祝胜利 |
[32:28] | but you rushed to your dad. | 而你却跑向你父亲 |
[32:32] | I remember. | 我还记得 |
[32:35] | His last few weeks, | 在他生命最后的几周里 |
[32:38] | he came here every day. | 他每天都要到这里来 |
[32:42] | So I think… | 所以我觉得 |
[32:45] | whatever you said to him, | 无论你对他说了什么 |
[32:46] | whatever you regret, | 无论你现在在悔恨什么 |
[32:48] | it didn’t take away from the love he had for you. | 都抹不去他对你的爱 |
[32:54] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[32:58] | Were you the one he was sleeping with? | 我父亲的情妇是你吗 |
[33:01] | No, Sam, I wasn’t. | 不是我 山姆 |
[33:08] | It’s time to move on. | 你也应该看开了 |
[33:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:18] | Thank you so much. | 真的太感谢了 |
[33:22] | Are you sure this is where the calls came from? | 你能肯定电话是从这儿打出来的吗 |
[33:24] | Well, the last one at least. | 至少最后一通出自此处 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:30] | Here it is. | 到了 |
[33:40] | Yes? Can I help you? | 你们好 有什么事嘛 |
[33:42] | Hi. Um, I’m April Malloy, | 你好 我叫艾普莉·马洛伊 |
[33:44] | and I’ve been receiving phone calls | 我最近总是接到一些电话 |
[33:47] | prank calls, I guess | 一些恶作剧的电话… |
[33:48] | and they were traced to this room, so… | 而最后都追踪到了这里 |
[33:51] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[33:53] | How long have you been here? | 你在这儿住多久了 |
[33:54] | Uh, we checked in two days ago. | 我们是两天前入住的 |
[33:56] | We? | “我们” |
[33:57] | My son and me. | 我和我儿子 |
[33:59] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[34:01] | He has this obsession with phones. | 他对电话有点着迷 |
[34:03] | Maybe that’s what happened. | 也许罪魁祸首就是他 |
[34:04] | So sorry. Scottie, sweetie, | 抱歉了 斯科蒂 亲爱的 |
[34:07] | Come here and apologize to this nice woman. | 快过来向这位女士道歉 |
[34:08] | Oh, no, no, no. That’s fine. | 不用了 不用了 没事 |
[34:10] | Thank you. Thank you for your time. | 多谢 打扰了 |
[34:12] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[34:15] | 圣塔莫妮卡网络 免费上网 | |
[34:18] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[34:21] | Oh, I feel so stupid. | 我觉得自己好蠢 |
[34:23] | No. No, honey, don’t feel stupid. It’s not stupid. | 哪有 亲爱的 别这么想 |
[34:28] | He was the best man I ever knew. | 他是我这一生遇见的最好的男人 |
[34:33] | But I have to let go. | 但我现在真的要放手了 |
[34:36] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[34:38] | I really think I’m ready now. | 我真的准备好了 |
[34:42] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[34:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:58] | This is gonna take me five minutes to clean up. | 给我五分钟 就能收拾得妥妥的 |
[34:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:08] | You’re late for work, aren’t you? | 你今天迟到了吧 |
[35:10] | Running out now. | 这就出门 |
[35:18] | By the way, Joss is only staying here | 顺便说一声 乔斯只是暂住 |
[35:20] | until she finds a place. | 一找到地方她就搬出去 |
[35:25] | Sorry I didn’t ask you first. | 抱歉 没跟你先商量一下 |
[35:28] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[35:30] | A little passive-aggressive on your part, but whatever. | 你这是消极进攻 不过无所谓了 |
[35:37] | Is that how we’re doing it now? | 我们就这样了吗 |
[35:39] | Doing what? | 怎样 |
[35:41] | Talk to me, Harry. | 我们谈谈吧 哈利 |
[35:43] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[35:44] | I don’t care. Anything. | 管它谈什么 什么都可以 |
[35:45] | Just if we keep going at it | 如果我们再这样下去 |
[35:46] | like this, it’s only gonna get worse. | 情况只会变得更糟 |
[35:48] | How much worse can it get? | 还能糟到什么地步呢 |
[35:49] | I mean, you showing up last night | 你昨晚过来 |
[35:50] | in that desperate getup was an all-time lie, don’t you think? | 急切地打扮成那样 就是个天大的谎话吧 |
[35:53] | I was trying to connect with you. | 我只是想多和你交流交流 |
[35:54] | – Right. – Okay, because honestly, | -是吗 -老实说 |
[35:56] | that’s something I haven’t felt in a long time. | 我们已经很久没有好好交流感情了 |
[35:58] | Right. And that’s my fault, is it? | 是啊 都是我的错 |
[35:59] | No, I’m not saying it’s your fault. | 我不是要怪罪于你 |
[36:02] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[36:04] | I’m trying to figure out what comes next. | 我只是想为将来做打算 |
[36:06] | What comes next? Okay. Well, that’s easy. | 为将来做打算 很简单啊 |
[36:08] | We can, uh, stop counting days | 我们都不必再数着日子过活 |
[36:11] | and we can stop taking your temperature | 不必再给你量体温 |
[36:12] | and doing all that other crap, | 还有别的那些破事 |
[36:13] | and you can stop worrying that having a baby | 而且你也不必再担心 |
[36:15] | is gonna prevent you from making partner. | 怀孕会影响你交朋友 |
[36:17] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[36:18] | But it’s true, though, right? I mean, come on. | 但这就是实话 不是吗 想想吧 |
[36:19] | Somewhere inside you must be a little relieved. | 你心里肯定也松了一口气 |
[36:21] | – Stop. Okay? – You’re the one who wanted to talk. | -别说了 行吗 -想谈谈的可是你 |
[36:23] | – Stop. Stop! – You’re the one that wanted to talk! | -别说了 -你不是要谈谈吗 |
[36:59] | Oh, hi. | 好啊 |
[37:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:01] | Uh, where’s Sally? | 萨莉呢 |
[37:07] | She changed her mind again, didn’t she? | 她又改变主意了是不是 |
[37:08] | I am so sorry. She woke up this morning, totally freaking out, | 非常抱歉 她今早起来彻底抓狂了 |
[37:11] | because now she doesn’t want to live near the water. | 因为现在她又不想住在海边了 |
[37:13] | It was a whole… | 这简直… |
[37:14] | It’s okay. We’ll keep looking. | 没事的 我们再找 |
[37:15] | Alex, it’s totally fine. | 艾莉克丝 没事 |
[37:16] | Uh, really, I would understand it | 说真的 如果你不想再管 |
[37:19] | if you want to drop us neurotic lesbians. | 我们这对神经质恋人 我非常理解 |
[37:22] | It’s a lot to deal with. Probably not your thing. | 要处理很多事情 可能你做不来 |
[37:25] | I wouldn’t exactly say that. | 我不这么认为 |
[37:26] | Besides, you know what? I love a proper challenge. | 再说了 知道吗 我喜欢适当的挑战 |
[37:28] | So…. | 所以… |
[37:31] | Why not? | 为何不呢 |
[37:38] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[37:42] | I could totally see myself living here. | 我真希望自己能住在这儿 |
[37:45] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[37:52] | I was halfway to your house when you called | 昨晚你打电话给我取消约会的时候 |
[37:54] | and canceled on me last night. | 我都走到一半了 |
[37:55] | Oh, no. I’m sorry. | 不是吧 抱歉 |
[37:57] | You should be. I bought a new shirt and everything. | 是该抱歉 我买了新的衬衣和别的东西 |
[37:59] | – You did? – No. | -是吗 -没有 |
[38:07] | Look, I just want you to know | 我只想你知道 |
[38:09] | that that was a onetime freak-out. | 那只是一时失控 |
[38:12] | I promise it wouldn’t happen again | 我保证再也不会发生了 |
[38:13] | if you ever ask me out again, | 如果你还打算约我出去的话 |
[38:15] | which you probably wouldn’t. | 当然你大概不会了 |
[38:17] | Well, you could always ask me out. | 你也可以约我出去 |
[38:20] | That’s true. I could. | 是啊 我可以 |
[38:21] | I never thought about that. | 我从没这么想过 |
[38:25] | Richard, would you like to go out to dinner with me sometime? | 理查德 你愿意跟我出去吃晚餐吗 |
[38:28] | How about tonight? | 今晚怎么样 |
[38:30] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[38:32] | I don’t know I if could get a sitter, | 我不知道能不能找到个保姆 |
[38:34] | and–and this morning, it looked like Lucy was | 而且今天早晨 露西看起来 |
[38:36] | about to get pinkeye. | 像要得红眼病似的 |
[38:40] | Tonight sounds perfect. | 今晚听起来不错 |
[38:43] | Pick me up at 8:00. | 八点来接我 |
[38:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:45] | You don’t know where I live. | 你不知道我住哪儿 |
[38:48] | Good morning, gorgeous. | 早上好 美女 |
[38:51] | Not today, Dom. Sorry. | 今天就别来这套了 多姆 抱歉 |
[38:54] | Isn’t that Thomas Grey’s wife? | 这不是托马斯·格雷的妻子吗 |
[38:56] | What is she doing here? | 她来这儿干嘛 |
[38:57] | Michael’s been with her all morning. | 迈克尔陪了她一早晨了 |
[38:58] | Apparently, since she denied the autopsy, | 显然 由于她拒绝尸检 |
[39:01] | insurance is trying to deny the claim. | 保险公司也在试着拒绝赔付 |
[39:03] | The firm’s getting into it. | 公司正在解决这事 |
[39:04] | Doctor, Sam Grey is here to see you. | 医生 山姆·格雷要见您 |
[39:07] | Did he make an appointment? | 他有预约吗 |
[39:08] | No. | 没有 |
[39:10] | Sam, come in. | 山姆 请进 |
[39:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[39:14] | These are for you, to thank you for everything. | 这是给你的 感谢你所做的一切 |
[39:19] | But mostly I just wanted an excuse to see you again. | 更主要的是 我想找个借口再见见你 |
[39:21] | Sam, I can’t see you, | 山姆 我不能做你的医生 |
[39:23] | but, uh, I can recommend you to another doctor. | 但我可以为你推荐另外的医生 |
[39:25] | I’m not here to see you as a patient. | 我不是作为病人来这儿见你的 |
[39:30] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:33] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[39:34] | I want to take you for coffee if you have time. | 如果你有时间 我想请你喝杯咖啡 |
[39:38] | You have to go. I have a patient now. | 你得走了 我这儿有病人 |
[39:41] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[39:49] | Hey, Savi. | 萨维 |
[39:50] | Hey. I only have a minute, okay, | 我只能说几句 好吧 |
[39:53] | but there’s some questions about Thomas’ death. | 关于托马斯的死亡原因有些疑问 |
[39:55] | Yeah, the insurance company is launching an investigation | 保险公司正进行调查 |
[39:57] | that my firm is handling. | 我们公司在处理这件事 |
[39:59] | Now it’s probably just a routine thing, | 这可能只是例行公事 |
[40:01] | but I thought you should be aware. | 但我觉得你应该知道 |
[40:03] | Stay away from that family. | 离那家人远点儿 |
[40:06] | I will. Yes. | 我会的 |
[40:07] | Thanks, Savi. | 谢了 萨维 |
[40:19] | I’m sorry. What are you doing here? | 不好意思 你们在这儿干什么 |
[40:21] | How did you… | 你们是怎么 |
[40:24] | I wasn’t expecting you yesterday. I… | 我没想到昨天会见到你 我 |
[40:26] | I’ve been trying to work up the nerve for weeks | 几个星期以来我一直努力试着平静下来 |
[40:29] | to actually talk to you when I called. | 能在打电话的时候开口跟你说话 |
[40:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:32] | My name is Miranda. | 我叫米兰达 |
[40:33] | I knew your husband. | 我认识你的丈夫 |
[40:36] | We were in love. | 我们曾经相爱 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry. You have to get out of here. | 对不起 你们得离开了 |
[40:39] | You have to get out of here right now. | 现在就离开 |
[40:41] | And I was pregnant when he died. | 他过世的时候我怀孕了 |
[41:03] | 托马斯·格雷 硫酸吗啡 | |
[41:14] | I thought you left. | 我以为你走了 |
[41:16] | No. I wanted to get a jump on this work. | 没有 我想在这件事上取得点突破 |
[41:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:21] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[41:24] | No, it’s okay. | 不用 没事的 |
[41:26] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[41:26] | I can stay if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以留下帮你 |
[41:31] | No. I’m fine. | 不用了 我很好 |
[41:34] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[41:37] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[41:39] | You don’t seem fine. | 你看起来可不好 |
[41:43] | It’s okay to let go, Savannah. | 放手不做没关系的 萨瓦娜 |
[41:44] | You don’t… you don’t have to be strong for me. | 你不必 你不必在我面前逞强 |