时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Mistresses | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | If anyone finds out that you were sleeping with your patient, | 万一有人知道你和患者有染 |
[00:06] | Karen, you could lose your license. | 凯伦 你会失去执照的 |
[00:08] | I need a favor, big sister. | 我需要你帮忙 姐姐 |
[00:09] | You always said I could move into the pool house if need arose. | 你一直说如果我需要的话就可以搬进别墅 |
[00:11] | – Fine. – Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | -好吧 -多谢 多谢 多谢 |
[00:13] | I knew your husband. We were in love. | 我认识你的丈夫 我们曾经相爱 |
[00:15] | And I was pregnant when he died. | 他过世的时候我怀孕了 |
[00:17] | Abnormal sperm has defects that can affect the ability | 异常精子存在一定缺陷 会影响精子 |
[00:20] | of sperm to reach and penetrate an egg. | 到达卵子 结合受孕的能力 |
[00:22] | You can stop worrying that having a baby | 而且你也不必再担心怀孕 |
[00:23] | is gonna prevent you from making partner. | 会影响你升合伙人了 |
[00:25] | – Stop. Stop! – You’re the one that wanted to talk! | -别说了 -是你自己要谈的 |
[00:27] | It’s okay to let go, Savannah. | 放手没关系的 萨瓦娜 |
[01:18] | Really? | 没搞错吧 |
[01:19] | What? Thor’s girlfriend. | 怎么了 这是雷神托尔的女友造型 |
[01:22] | In retrospect though, that hammer was a bad mistake. | 不过回想一下 带锤子真是个严重的错误 |
[01:24] | It’s very difficult to dance with. | 很难与之共舞 |
[01:27] | So… the Glass Bottles were playing | 反正 玻璃瓶乐队在市中心有场 |
[01:29] | at this warehouse thing downtown. | 仓库演奏会 |
[01:31] | Have I played them for you yet? | 我给你放过唱片了吗 |
[01:33] | Totally genius. | 他们太有才了 |
[01:36] | We go, right? And Damien is there. | 我们去了那里 发现达米安也在 |
[01:38] | Do you remember Damien? | 你还记得达米安吗 |
[01:40] | No. | 不记得了 |
[01:40] | No. I have a picture. | 不是吧 我这有照片 |
[01:44] | Damien. | 达米安 |
[01:46] | That is not his face. | 那可不是他的脸 |
[01:48] | But it is his best feature. | 但这是他最帅的部分 |
[01:50] | You do realize this is not the guest house, right? | 你明白这里不是宾馆吧 |
[01:53] | This is my dance space, | 这里是我的地盘 |
[01:56] | and that outside is your dance space. | 外面才是属于你的 |
[01:59] | My dance space had no juice. | 可我的地盘没果汁啊 |
[02:01] | I said you could crash here, but if you’re gonna wander | 我说过你可以住在这里 但如果你要 |
[02:03] | into the kitchen at 6:00 in the morning, totally drunk– | 在早上六点在厨房里晃荡 满身酒气 |
[02:05] | Whoa. What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了啊 |
[02:07] | Nothing is wrong with me. | 我没怎么 |
[02:09] | I have to go to work. | 我得去工作 |
[02:11] | And this is not how I want to start my day. | 而我可不想这样开始一天 |
[02:14] | Duly noted. Will not happen again. | 明白 不会有下次了 |
[02:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | Dr. Kim? It’s Sam Grey. | 金医生 我是山姆·格雷 |
[02:26] | oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[02:28] | When you get a chance, would you mind giving me a call back? | 你有空的时候能不能给我回个电话 |
[02:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | Savi, it’s me. I’m sorry to call you so early, | 萨维 是我 很抱歉这么早给你打电话 |
[02:48] | but, um, do you think you can meet me at the shop | 但是今早你能在上班前 |
[02:50] | before work this morning? It’s important. | 来店里和我碰个面吗 是件大事 |
[02:54] | Lucy! Carpool’s here! | 露西 车到啦 |
[03:00] | Ready for your test? | 准备好考试了吗 |
[03:01] | 6 times 8 is 48. Ain’t that great? | 六八四十八 我很厉害吧 |
[03:03] | 6 times 9 is 54. What a bore. 6 times– | 六九五十四 无聊的数字 六… |
[03:05] | You’re ready. Okay. Mwah. Love you. | 你准备好啦 爱你 |
[03:22] | Karen, hey, it’s me. | 凯伦 是我 |
[03:24] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[03:33] | Hey, Savi. | 萨维 |
[03:35] | Do you know what this is about? | 你知道是什么事吗 |
[03:36] | I don’t, and she’s not here yet. | 不知道 而且她还没来 |
[03:38] | Listen, Sam called me this morning. | 山姆今早给我打电话了 |
[03:42] | Sam who? | 哪个山姆 |
[03:44] | Oh, Sam Grey? | 山姆·格雷 |
[03:46] | What did he want? | 他要干什么 |
[03:47] | I don’t know. I didn’t pick up. | 我不知道 我没接 |
[03:49] | Good. Don’t. | 很好 别接 |
[03:50] | So don’t even call him back? | 那也不回电了吗 |
[03:52] | I wouldn’t. | 换我我就不会 |
[03:53] | I told you they’re investigating Tom’s death. | 我告诉过你 他们在调查汤姆的死因 |
[03:56] | Our firm is taking it seriously, | 我们公司对这事看得很重 |
[03:57] | and I really think you should, too. | 我觉得你也该如此 |
[03:59] | I am, but Sam doesn’t have anything to do with that. | 我是很认真啊 但山姆又不是嫌疑人 |
[04:02] | Well, I mean, he’s the son of the man you were sleeping with, | 我的意思是 他是你情人的儿子 |
[04:06] | who was married, | 那个人已婚了 |
[04:07] | who was your patient, | 而且是你的病人 |
[04:08] | to whom you prescribed lethal doses of morphine. | 你还给他开了致命剂量的吗啡 |
[04:10] | Stop staying “Lethal doses of morphine.” | 别说”致命剂量的吗啡”了 |
[04:12] | Lethal doses of morphine. | 致命剂量的吗啡 |
[04:14] | Fine. I won’t call him back. | 好吧 我不回他电话 |
[04:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:17] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:20] | No, I’m not, actually. | 其实不太好 |
[04:22] | Savi. Karen. | 萨维 凯伦 |
[04:25] | Paul had a baby with another woman. | 保罗和另一个女人有了孩子 |
[04:28] | My thing can wait. | 我的事可以晚点再说 |
[04:29] | And then she tells me that they were in love | 然后她告诉我他们彼此相爱 |
[04:32] | and that she was pregnant when he died. | 他死的时候她还怀孕了 |
[04:33] | That’s why she kept calling and hanging up– | 所以她一直打电话过来 然后挂断 |
[04:35] | Because she wanted to tell me the truth, | 因为她想告诉我事实 |
[04:37] | but apparently, it’s hard to tell someone | 但很显然 很难通过电话告诉别人 |
[04:39] | over the phone that your entire marriage was a sham, | 你的婚姻全是虚假的 |
[04:41] | so she decided to do it in person, | 所以她决定上门拜访 |
[04:43] | which would’ve been a classy move | 如果她不是个臭婊子 |
[04:45] | If she wasn’t such a gigantic whore. | 那这个举动算是很有风度了 |
[04:46] | I’m confused. | 我没搞懂 |
[04:47] | I’m confused, too. How did she know where you live? | 我也是 她怎么知道你的住址 |
[04:52] | That’s what’s bothering you about this? | 这就是你听到的重点吗 |
[04:53] | The fact that she knew my address? | 她知道我家地址这事 |
[04:54] | Did you ask her how she found out? | 你问了她怎么知道的吗 |
[04:56] | It didn’t occur to me to ask. | 我没想到要问 |
[04:57] | I mean, she showed up with the kid. | 她带着孩子出现了 |
[04:59] | She brought the kid? | 她还带了孩子吗 |
[04:59] | Oh, yes, she brought the kid. | 是的 带孩子来的 |
[05:02] | And after she told me how she and Paul were in love, | 她跟我说自己和保罗相爱了 |
[05:04] | I just knew I was gonna throw up, | 我都要吐了 |
[05:06] | so I shut the door in her face, | 于是将她拒之门外 |
[05:08] | ran upstairs, and cried for the next six hours, | 跑上楼 哭了整整六个小时 |
[05:10] | which is why I’m so puffy. | 所以我现在都水肿了 |
[05:12] | Oh, no, sweetie. You’re not puffy. | 亲爱的 才没有 |
[05:16] | I am. | 有的 |
[05:18] | I’m puffy, and my husband was a lying sack of ass! | 我很臃肿 我丈夫还是个大骗子 |
[05:23] | And all I want to do right now is just punch him in the face, | 我现在只想揍他一拳 |
[05:26] | you know, but I can’t. I can’t, | 但不行 |
[05:27] | Because he’s dead. | 因为他已经死了 |
[05:29] | He’s a dead, lying sack of ass! | 他是个死骗子 |
[05:31] | Okay, sweetie, before we go down this road– | 亲爱的 在你继续说下去之前 |
[05:33] | which, by the way, I am completely prepared to do– | 顺便一说 我已经准备好洗耳恭听了 |
[05:36] | but before we do, | 但在这之前 |
[05:38] | maybe we should actually find out if this is all true. | 也许我们该查一下这事是否属实 |
[05:43] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[05:44] | Well, you said the phone calls happened | 你说自从你存入人寿保险支票后 |
[05:46] | after you deposited the life insurance check, right? | 电话开始不断打给你 对吧 |
[05:48] | – Yeah. So? – So maybe, | -是的 所以呢 -也许 |
[05:50] | this person hacked into your bank account, | 这人黑进了你的银行账户 |
[05:52] | saw you made a recent deposit, then googled your name, | 看到你最近存过钱 谷歌上搜了你的名字 |
[05:54] | and that’s how she was able to make up this entire sob story. | 然后编出了这个闻者伤心听者流泪的故事 |
[05:57] | Why would anyone go through so much trouble | 怎么会有人如此大费周章 |
[06:00] | just to scam someone they don’t even know? | 就为了骗个素不相识的人呢 |
[06:01] | Money. | 为了钱啊 |
[06:06] | God, what am I gonna do? | 天呐 我要怎么做 |
[06:09] | You know what? Let me help you. | 让我们帮你吧 |
[06:10] | I can have the firm | 我能让律所 |
[06:11] | do some digging into this Miranda person, | 查查这个叫米兰达的女人 |
[06:13] | and then we can see exactly what we’re dealing with. | 然后就能知道对方是什么来头 |
[06:23] | I’ll call you later. | 晚点打给你 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:26] | Wait. You were gonna tell me something before. | 等等 你之前有话要跟我说 |
[06:29] | We’re both running late. It’s cool. | 我们都要迟到了 没什么事 |
[06:30] | Savi, stop. | 萨维 别这样 |
[06:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:42] | I, uh… | 我… |
[06:45] | I cheated on Harry last night. | 我昨晚背着哈利出轨了 |
[06:50] | You can be horrified. | 你可以受惊 |
[06:52] | I’m horrified. | 我自己都吓到了 |
[06:55] | How did it happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[06:57] | I-I mean, who? | 是谁 |
[06:59] | This guy from work– Dominic. | 是个同事 叫多米尼克 |
[07:02] | But it’s not about him. | 但此事与他无关 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | What do you mean, “okay”? | 什么叫”好吧” |
[07:08] | Nothing. I-I don’t know what happened, | 没什么 我对这事一无所知 |
[07:10] | so I don’t know how relevant this person is. | 所以不好说到底跟这人有没有关系 |
[07:11] | He’s not relevant. | 跟他没关系 |
[07:14] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[07:16] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna tell Harry. | 别担心 我会告诉哈利的 |
[07:18] | You are? | 你会说吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah, of course. Don’t you think I should? | 当然 不应该吗 |
[07:22] | If that’s what you wanna do, absolutely, | 你想说就说 |
[07:24] | but maybe take a beat. | 不过得三思而后行 |
[07:27] | My stomach i-is in knots. | 我现在心神不宁 |
[07:28] | I don’t think I can wait any longer. | 等不了了 |
[07:30] | – It’s just gonna get worse. – I know. | -不然只会愈发糟糕 -我明白 |
[07:32] | I just think it’s important that you understand | 在你跟哈利坦白之前 |
[07:34] | why you did what you did before you talk to Harry about it. | 弄明白发生这事的原因很重要 |
[07:39] | Listen, I know you want to make this right, and you will, | 听着 我知道你想回到正轨 你会的 |
[07:43] | but if you don’t know for certain why this happened, | 但若你自己都不清楚这事怎么会发生 |
[07:46] | how do you know it won’t happen again? | 又怎么保证不会再次发生呢 |
[08:08] | Okay, what are you doing to that egg? | 你在对那颗蛋做什么 |
[08:10] | Scrambling it. | 炒蛋 |
[08:11] | No, you’re not. Give. | 这才不是炒蛋 给我吧 |
[08:13] | Okay, so Savi isn’t the only control freak in the house. | 看来萨维不是这屋子里唯一的控制狂 |
[08:16] | Good to know. | 真是个好消息 |
[08:19] | What is up with the house of sadness? | 这个悲伤之家是怎么回事 |
[08:21] | What? | 什么 |
[08:22] | I just need to know if you guys are always such bummers | 我就想知道你俩是不是总这么扫兴 |
[08:23] | ’cause I cannot handle this level of negative energy. | 我可没法应付这么多的负能量 |
[08:26] | I’m, like, a super upbeat person. | 我是个超级乐观的人 |
[08:28] | What are you talking about, Joss? | 你在说什么 乔斯 |
[08:32] | Did you run into Savi this morning? | 你今早见到萨维了吗 |
[08:34] | I did, and she was as delightful as you’re being right now, | 见到了 她跟你现在一样”欢腾” |
[08:36] | although bitchy looks better on her. | 不过毒舌果然还是比较适合她 |
[08:39] | Your sister and I had a bit of a fight the other night. | 我和你姐那晚有点小争执 |
[08:41] | Whose fault? | 是谁的错 |
[08:43] | Mostly mine. | 大部分是我 |
[08:44] | Tell me everything. | 一五一十全告诉我 |
[08:45] | No. | 不要 |
[08:46] | – Okay. Tell me the important parts. – No. | -那拣重点说 -不要 |
[08:48] | Dude, I can’t help you if you don’t share. | 老兄 你不说我怎么帮你啊 |
[08:49] | I can accept that, Joss. | 不用你帮 乔斯 |
[08:50] | Harry, I live here now. | 哈利 我现在住在这里 |
[08:52] | No. No. No. No. No. No. No. You live there, outside. | 不不不 你住在那里 外面 |
[08:55] | It’s got its own bathroom and everything. | 那里有浴室 什么都有 |
[08:58] | Point is, I can be an asset. | 重点是 我能帮上你 |
[09:00] | Nobody knows Savi better than I do, | 没人比我更了解萨维 |
[09:01] | And nobody has had more fights with her than I have. | 任何人和她吵架的次数都比不过我 |
[09:04] | There are secrets to winning. | 有制胜的秘诀哦 |
[09:05] | No, there are not. | 不 没有什么秘诀 |
[09:11] | Okay, what kind of secrets? | 好吧 什么秘诀 |
[09:12] | The most important thing is to move really quickly, | 最重要的就是赶紧行动 |
[09:15] | because the longer my sister has to think about something, | 因为只要我姐姐思考的时间越久 |
[09:17] | the deeper she digs in, and then what started as a minor issue | 她就会想得越深 刚开始的小问题 |
[09:20] | is now this monumental situation. | 会演变成现在这样紧张的局面 |
[09:22] | Do you know, one time she went an entire month | 你知道吗 有一次她一个月 |
[09:23] | without speaking to me because I borrowed | 都没和我说话 就因为我未经她的同意 |
[09:25] | her Archie Bunker T-shirt without asking? | 借走了她那件印有阿尔奇·邦克的T恤 |
[09:28] | Obviously, I plan on talking to her about it, Joss. | 显然 我准备和她谈谈 乔斯 |
[09:30] | Really? When? | 真的吗 什么时候 |
[09:31] | You guys are working completely opposite schedules. | 你俩的工作时间是完全颠倒的 |
[09:33] | If somebody doesn’t go out of their way to make an effort, | 如果有些人不费尽心思 作出努力的话 |
[09:34] | it could be days before you even see each other. | 你俩见一面都得隔上好几天 |
[09:42] | Josslyn Carver. | 乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[09:43] | Hey, Alex. What’s up? | 你好 艾莉克丝 有什么事吗 |
[09:44] | Sorry to bug you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[09:46] | Oh, you’re not bugging me. | 你没有打扰到我啊 |
[09:47] | Right. Well, | 好吧 |
[09:48] | I hate to do this again, | 我讨厌又做这样的事 |
[09:49] | but unfortunately, I think we’re gonna have to cancel | 但很不幸 我们要取消 |
[09:53] | the appointment with you this afternoon. | 和你下午的见面了 |
[09:54] | I know you had a few places lined up, but– | 我知道你安排了好几个地方 但是 |
[09:56] | Oh, that’s okay. I can reschedule. | 没关系 我可以再重新安排 |
[09:58] | Actually, I’m thinking we might need to pause for a minute. | 其实我在考虑我们可能需要暂停一段时间 |
[10:01] | This whole house-hunting thing– it’s just turning out to be | 整件找房子的事 到头来 |
[10:03] | more stressful than I thought. | 比我想得更有压力 |
[10:04] | Ugh. Is it–it’s me. | 是不是 是我 |
[10:06] | I’m overwhelming you guys with too many ideas. | 是我提了太多想法 |
[10:08] | No. No. No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[10:09] | It’s not you. You’ve been great. | 不是你 你做得很好 |
[10:10] | It’s, um, | 是因为 |
[10:12] | S-Sally’s been in a worse mood than usual lately, | 萨莉最近心情不好 |
[10:15] | and I think this might be adding to her stress. | 我想这件事可能会给她带来更多的压力 |
[10:18] | I just really want to make her feel better. | 我只想让她感觉好点 |
[10:20] | Is that your job, to make Sally feel better? | 让萨莉感觉好点是你的义务吗 |
[10:22] | Well, she is my girlfriend. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[10:23] | Yeah, but she’s a grownup. | 没错 但她是个成年人 |
[10:25] | She controls her own happiness, doesn’t she? | 她该掌握自己的快乐 不是吗 |
[10:27] | I’m–I am really sorry for wasting your time. | 很抱歉浪费了你的时间 |
[10:30] | Well, let me buy you lunch. I cleared my afternoon already. | 那我请你吃午餐吧 反正我下午也空出来了 |
[10:32] | No. You’re just gonna try and convince me | 不 你只是想要劝我 |
[10:34] | to keep looking for houses. | 继续找房子 |
[10:36] | Yes, but I’ll do it over a burrito, | 没错 但是在吃完玉米煎饼后 |
[10:38] | which will make my argument much more effective. | 这样我的话才更有说服力 |
[10:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:42] | Come on. I know a killer taco stand. | 去嘛 我知道一个超好吃的玉米卷小店 |
[10:48] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[10:50] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他去哪儿吗 |
[10:51] | Breakfast and then a depo. | 去吃早餐 然后取证 |
[10:52] | He should be back around 3:00. | 他应该在三点左右回来 |
[10:55] | Did you need me to get him on the phone? | 需要我接通他的电话吗 |
[10:56] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[11:00] | Coffee run. You want? | 去买咖啡 你要吗 |
[11:02] | I’m good. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | Hey, Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[11:06] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[11:07] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[11:08] | Well, normally I charge $250 an hour, | 通常我每小时收250美元 |
[11:10] | but for you, I’ll make an exception. | 但对你呢 我就破一次例 |
[11:12] | Okay. Hypothetically speaking… | 好的 假设说… |
[11:17] | Sorry. I thought you were kidding. Continue. | 不好意思 我以为你在开玩笑 继续 |
[11:20] | Hypothetically speaking, | 假设说 |
[11:23] | if you knew someone had a crush on you, | 如果你知道有个人对你有好感 |
[11:26] | but you didn’t reciprocate those feelings, | 但是你并不喜欢他 |
[11:28] | how would you handle it? | 那你会怎么处理呢 |
[11:30] | Are you trying to tell me something? | 你是在给我暗示吗 |
[11:31] | ’cause I generally prefer blondes. | 因为通常我喜欢金发妞 |
[11:32] | – No offense. – Never mind. | -无意冒犯 -算了 |
[11:34] | Ah, look, I’m–I’m kidding. I’m sorry. | 我在开玩笑呢 不好意思 |
[11:37] | Seriously, what’s the question? | 说真的 什么问题来着 |
[11:39] | How do you handle an unrequited crush? | 怎么去处理这种单相思 |
[11:42] | Say a girl keeps calling you, | 比如一个女孩不停打给你 |
[11:44] | but you don’t have any interest in pursuing the relationship. | 但是你并不想和她有所发展 |
[11:47] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做呢 |
[11:47] | I would, um, I’d call her back | 我会 我会打给她 |
[11:50] | and be honest about my feelings | 告诉她我真实的感觉 |
[11:53] | to avoid any confusion, | 以免产生误解 |
[11:54] | and I’d do it nicely, | 我会温柔地处理 |
[11:55] | ’cause my mom raised me right. | 因为我被我妈教得很好 |
[11:57] | What if calling the person back could be perceived | 那要是回他电话 |
[11:59] | as a conflict of interest in a larger matter? | 在广义上来说会引起冲突呢 |
[12:03] | Is there any way it would be okay | 不回那个人的电话 |
[12:04] | to just not call the person back? | 可以吗 |
[12:06] | Okay? Yeah. | 的确可以 |
[12:08] | Mature? No. | 但很不成熟 |
[12:10] | And in my experience, | 以我的经验来看 |
[12:11] | It’s–it’s best to deal with things head-on, | 最好是当面处理这类问题 |
[12:13] | instead of burying your head in the sand | 而不是把头埋在沙子里 |
[12:15] | and praying it all goes away. | 祈祷问题凭空消失 |
[12:16] | Your mom teach you that, too? | 这也是你妈妈教你的吗 |
[12:18] | She’s a very smart lady. | 她是一位非常聪明的女士 |
[12:19] | I’m getting you a coffee anyway. | 我去给你买杯咖啡吧 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:31] | You called me back. | 你回我电话了 |
[12:32] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[12:33] | Yes. Hello. What can I do for you? | 是我 你好 有什么事吗 |
[12:36] | Nothing. Just wanted to follow up on that coffee idea. | 没什么 就是想问还愿意出来喝咖啡吗 |
[12:38] | Walter, chill. | 沃特 安静 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry. Can you hold on a second? | 不好意思 先等一会 |
[12:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:43] | Sorry. It’s just my dog. | 抱歉 是我的狗 |
[12:46] | If now is a bad time, I can call you later. | 现在不方便的话 我待会再打过来 |
[12:48] | No, it’s okay. He’s fine. | 不 没事 我的狗没闹了 |
[12:49] | He’s actually my dad’s dog. | 其实这是我爸的狗 |
[12:51] | He’s still– still getting used to me walking him. | 它还是习惯我带它出去遛圈 |
[12:56] | Oh, that’s weird. | 这样很怪 |
[12:57] | What’s weird? | 什么很怪 |
[12:59] | My dad. Like I said, we didn’t talk that much, | 我爸 我跟你说过我们之间很少说话的 |
[13:01] | but whenever he did call me, | 而且好像每次他打电话给我 |
[13:03] | it was always when he was out walking Walter. | 总是在遛狗 |
[13:05] | We’d have these 10-minute conversations. | 我们会有一番短暂的对话 |
[13:08] | Never about much of anything. | 没什么实质内容 |
[13:11] | I just realized this won’t be happening anymore. | 我现在才发现 以后再也没法这样了 |
[13:15] | When are you going back to school? | 你什么时候回学校上课 |
[13:17] | Next week, | 下周 |
[13:18] | which is why I wanted to get our coffee on the books. | 所以我才急着把喝咖啡的事确定下来 |
[13:21] | I’m almost outta here, doc. What do you say? | 我马上就离开这了 那你来吗 |
[13:23] | Ten minutes of your time? | 就占用你十分钟 |
[13:25] | My treat? | 我请客 |
[13:27] | First report on our mystery woman. | 来看看神秘女人的第一份报告 |
[13:39] | Her name is Miranda Nickleby. | 姓名 米兰达·尼可贝 |
[13:41] | She’s 35 years old, | 35岁 |
[13:43] | She’s from Rochester, Minnesota. | 来自明尼苏达州的罗彻斯特市 |
[13:45] | She’s a white girl. | 她是个白人 |
[13:48] | Okay. Good to know. | 好吧 了解 |
[13:51] | She moved to Orlando in 2005. | 2005年搬至奥兰多 |
[13:53] | Looks like she bounced around a few retail jobs. | 看上去她好像换了好几个销售的工作 |
[13:56] | She’s been working reception | 自2007年起在椰洞酒店 |
[13:58] | at the Coconut Grotto since 2007. | 做前台接待 |
[14:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:04] | Paul’s firm has a satellite office in Orlando. | 保罗的公司在奥兰多有家分公司 |
[14:06] | It’s where most of the software programmers are based. | 大部分的软件工程师都集中在那里 |
[14:09] | He’d go there once, sometimes twice a month. | 他偶尔会去那里 有时是一个月两次 |
[14:12] | And he always stayed at the Coconut Grotto. | 而且他总是下榻在椰洞酒店 |
[14:16] | – Oh, that doesn’t… – Paul’s… | -这不一定… -保罗他… |
[14:17] | That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. | 这不一定就有什么 |
[14:20] | Right? I mean, if she was a receptionist there, | 是吧 如果她是那里的接待员 |
[14:22] | this could be how she fabricated the entire story. | 就有可能捏造整个事实了 |
[14:25] | I mean, maybe he knew her. | 可能他的确是认识她 |
[14:26] | Or maybe he was living a secret life. | 也可能他还有不为人知的一面 |
[14:33] | Can I take those home? | 我能把这些带回去吗 |
[14:39] | They’re yours. | 尽管拿去吧 |
[14:44] | I hate that you’re going through this right now. | 看到你现在要经历这些 真让我难受 |
[14:46] | I don’t even know what I’m going through yet. | 我都还不知道我要经历什么呢 |
[14:48] | To be honest with you, I’m not sure what I’m hoping for. | 老实说 我都不知道我希望事实是怎样 |
[14:51] | I mean, either I’m dealing with a sleazy con artist | 要么我就是遇上了一个低劣的骗子 |
[14:54] | looking to make a buck off | 利用我所经历的最痛苦的事情 |
[14:55] | the worst thing that’s ever happened to me, | 为自己捞一笔 |
[14:57] | or she’s a tramp stamp slut who’s ruined my life forever. | 要么就是她这个低贱的荡妇毁了我一辈子 |
[15:00] | No, but even if that’s the case, | 不会 而且就算这样 |
[15:01] | it won’t be forever. | 也不会是一辈子的 |
[15:03] | It already is. | 已经是了 |
[15:05] | Paul is dead. I mean, if she’s telling the truth, | 保罗已经死了 如果她说的是事实 |
[15:07] | then all my memories, | 那我所有的回忆 |
[15:09] | my marriage, my daughter’s father– | 我的婚姻 我女儿的父亲 |
[15:10] | it’s all gone, lost forever. | 我都永远地失去了 永远 |
[15:14] | And I-I just don’t understand | 而我就是不明白 |
[15:15] | how anyone can do this to another person. | 为什么有些人就能对别人做出这样的事 |
[15:18] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[15:19] | Cheat. | 外遇 |
[15:19] | Betray the one person you promised you wouldn’t. | 背叛那个你发誓一辈子不会背叛的人 |
[15:24] | Yeah. Maybe we shouldn’t go down this road. | 对 或许我们不该谈这个话题 |
[15:26] | And it’s not even that it’s selfish. | 这还不是自私不自私的问题 |
[15:28] | I mean, it is just so damn reckless | 这完全是不负责任 |
[15:31] | to destroy that many lives | 毁掉过去那么多在一起的回忆 |
[15:32] | because, what–what, you can’t help yourself? Please. | 因为 怎么 你把持不住吗 拜托 |
[15:35] | I cheated on Harry last night. | 我昨晚跟别人睡了 |
[15:39] | I wanted to tell you, but, uh, | 我之前想告诉你的 但是 |
[15:41] | obviously, it didn’t seem… appropriate. | 显然 时间不太 合适 |
[15:44] | You’re right. It’s not appropriate. | 你说得对 的确不合适 |
[15:48] | How could you– | 你怎么能 |
[15:48] | You–we don’t have to talk about this right now. | 你 我们现在不必谈这个 |
[15:51] | I don’t want to talk about it at all. | 我根本就不想谈这个 |
[15:52] | Frankly, I wish you hadn’t even told me. | 老实说 我根本不希望知道这件事 |
[15:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | You should’ve kept that to yourself. | 这些事你谁也不该告诉 |
[15:59] | Really. | 真的 |
[16:56] | I’m telling you, she hates me. | 我跟你说 她讨厌我 |
[16:58] | She doesn’t hate you. She’s in a fragile state right now. | 她不是讨厌你 只是现在很敏感 |
[17:01] | I’m in a fragile state! | 我现在就很敏感 |
[17:02] | You don’t see me yelling at my friends. | 我从来不吼好朋友的 |
[17:04] | You’re yelling at me right now. | 你现在就在吼我 |
[17:06] | Well, that’s because you messed with my head. | 那是因为你把我搞糊涂了 |
[17:09] | I mean, I thought I had it all figured out, | 我本来什么都想好了 |
[17:11] | what I was supposed to say to Harry, | 该怎么对哈利说 |
[17:13] | and then you– you got me thinking. | 但你后来又让我开始想 |
[17:15] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[17:15] | I will never ask you to think about anything again. | 我再也不会让你想任何事情了 |
[17:19] | No, I’m serious. | 我说正经的 |
[17:20] | The more I think about what happened, | 我越去想发生了什么 |
[17:23] | the more I can’t believe I did what I did. | 就越不敢相信我做的事 |
[17:30] | It wasn’t me, Karen. | 我不是那样的人 凯伦 |
[17:33] | It was some other… | 就好像 是我心里 |
[17:36] | like, part of me that allowed this to happen. | 有一部分 让这一切发生的 |
[17:40] | Some deeper part that I-I don’t fully understand… | 是我自己都不太了解的内心深处 |
[17:45] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[17:46] | No. | 不想 |
[17:48] | Yes. | 想 |
[17:49] | Okay. Let’s start with the fight. | 好 我们从吵架谈起 |
[17:51] | What was it about exactly? | 是为什么吵起来的 |
[17:54] | I mean, a million things. | 原因很多 |
[17:55] | Does it matter? I– | 和这有关系吗 我 |
[17:58] | Just give me a sec. | 等我一下 |
[18:01] | Hi. This is Savi. | 你好 我是萨维 |
[18:03] | Oh, okay. Great. Yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[18:06] | Uh, I’ll be right in. Okay. | 我马上到 |
[18:07] | I gotta go. Dominic’s back in the office. | 我得走了 多米尼克回办公室了 |
[18:10] | Are you sure you’re comfortable | 你确定跟他谈 |
[18:11] | having that conversation with him? | 不会让你不舒服吗 |
[18:12] | No, I am not, but do I have a choice? | 当然不舒服了 可没有其他办法了 |
[18:16] | I mean, I see the guy every day. Right? | 我们每天都抬头不见低头见 |
[18:18] | The only thing more moronic than cheating on your husband | 唯一比出轨还蠢的事 |
[18:20] | is doing it with a guy from work. | 就是让同事做出轨对象 |
[18:23] | Could’ve been worse. | 还有更蠢的 |
[18:25] | Could’ve been your patient | 那就是和自己的病人有一腿 |
[18:26] | to whom you prescribed lethal doses of morphine. | 还给他开过致命剂量的吗啡 |
[18:31] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[18:32] | Sick, but funny. | 变态 但是很搞笑 |
[18:35] | -Thank you. – Bye. | -谢谢你 -再见 |
[18:40] | Look, I don’t want to insult you, | 我不想骂你 |
[18:41] | but you’re obviously doing something wrong. | 但这件事你绝对做错了 |
[18:43] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[18:44] | I’m an excellent girlfriend. | 我是满分女友 |
[18:46] | No. No. No. No. That’s not what I’m talking about. | 不不不 我不是说这个 |
[18:48] | You should be running things, | 你应该强势一点 |
[18:49] | And you’re all backseat Charlie. | 而不是一直站在查理身后 |
[18:51] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这是不对的 |
[18:52] | Why should I be running things? | 我为什么应该强势 |
[18:53] | Sally brings home the bacon | 萨莉赚钱养家 |
[18:54] | and she’s better at making decisions than I am. | 而且比我更擅长拿主意 |
[18:57] | Yeah, but you’re hotter, | 对 但你比她性感 |
[18:58] | and this is coming from the person | 说这话的人 |
[19:00] | who’s usually the hot one in the relationship. | 在恋爱关系中常常是更性感的那个 |
[19:04] | So you have relationships? | 所以你谈过恋爱 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I have relationships, | 我当然谈过恋爱 |
[19:08] | for about 24 to 48 hours, | 一般就维持一两天 |
[19:10] | And I always have the power. | 我总是占主导地位 |
[19:11] | Well, maybe you always have the power | 也许 你掌握主动权 |
[19:12] | because you have no intention of staying. | 是因为你并不想维持这段关系 |
[19:15] | So if you have nothing to lose, | 如果你没什么好失去的 |
[19:16] | then you can pretty much do whatever you want. | 那么你就可以随心所欲了 |
[19:18] | You’re kinda like a terrorist. | 就像恐怖分子一样 |
[19:22] | What are you doing tomorrow at noon? | 你明天中午有空吗 |
[19:24] | – No. – Come on. | -不行 -拜托 |
[19:25] | It’s a brand-new house. It’s not even on the market yet. | 这次是个全新的房子 还没上市呢 |
[19:27] | There’s a caravan for realtors only, but I can get you in. | 只有地产经纪能进 但我能把你弄进去 |
[19:29] | And how can you do that? | 你还有这能耐 |
[19:31] | Because I’m a terrorist. | 我是恐怖分子嘛 |
[20:11] | 威尔逊·帕尔默汽车行 戴尔·威尔逊 | |
[20:28] | Oh. It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[20:30] | Oh. Such a charmer you are. | 打扮得真潇洒 |
[20:35] | Are you waiting for my sister? | 你在等我姐姐吗 |
[20:36] | Uh, yeah, I was, but now I’m gonna be late. | 本来是 但是我上班要迟到了 |
[20:39] | Oh, my god. Harry, you took my advice. | 天呐 哈利 你听了我的建议 |
[20:42] | That is so awesome. | 太棒了 |
[20:45] | How did this suddenly become about you again? | 怎么突然又和你扯上关系了 |
[20:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:50] | You want me to text her? | 要我给她发短信吗 |
[20:51] | She might be on her way home. | 她可能在回家的路上了 |
[20:53] | Uh, no. No. No. Don’t text her. It’ll keep. | 别别别 别发了 下次再说 |
[20:57] | – I don’t mind. – No. Don’t. No. No. Don’t. Don’t. | -没关系的 -别 别 别发了 |
[20:59] | Seriously, leave it. | 说真的 别发了 |
[21:21] | Last night was a mistake. | 昨晚是个错误 |
[21:24] | And hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[21:25] | I just feel like I need to be clear with you. | 我觉得有必要跟你讲清楚 |
[21:27] | I-I didn’t realize I was gonna be out all day. | 我不知道我今天一天都会在外面 |
[21:29] | I wanted to talk to you about it. | 我本打算跟你谈谈的 |
[21:30] | No. There’s nothing to talk about, | 不 没什么好谈的 |
[21:33] | Because it will never happen again. | 因为不会再发生第二次了 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:37] | Look, I realize that this kinda thing probably happens a lot for you, | 我知道这种事对你可能很正常 |
[21:41] | and that it’s no big deal– | 你可能觉得没什么 |
[21:42] | Have sex with a colleague in the office? | 和同事在办公室里做爱 |
[21:44] | No, that’s a– it’s a first for me. | 不 我这可是第一次 |
[21:46] | I also don’t make it a habit of sleeping with married women. | 我也没有和已婚女人搞过 |
[21:48] | Uh, it–it’s irrelevant. | 这 这不相干 |
[21:51] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[21:53] | You said that already. | 你已经说过了 |
[21:55] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[21:57] | Serious. | 说真的 |
[22:00] | I love my husband. | 我爱我丈夫 |
[22:03] | I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[22:08] | But for the record, you kissed me, Savannah. | 但说实话 你吻了我 萨瓦娜 |
[22:20] | Yeah, I never thought | 我从没想到 |
[22:21] | I’d be looking forward to going back to school, | 我有一天会期盼回到学校 |
[22:23] | But I guess it would be nice to feel normal again. | 但我想 回归常态感觉会好些 |
[22:26] | Structure and routine can be very soothing. | 固定的惯例有助于缓解悲痛 |
[22:29] | Are you ever not a shrink? | 你时时刻刻都在做精神治疗吗 |
[22:34] | Why don’t you normally look forward to being in school? | 你之前为什么不喜欢上学呢 |
[22:36] | Because I am an Econ Major. | 因为我是学经济的 |
[22:38] | How excited can I get about Math? | 可我对数学没多大兴趣 |
[22:41] | Plus, my roommate smokes cloves. | 再说了 室友还是个大烟枪 |
[22:44] | God, I don’t miss being 20. | 天呐 20岁的时光我可不怀念 |
[22:46] | Thank you for admitting it sucks. | 谢谢你赞同我 的确很糟糕 |
[22:48] | It doesn’t all suck. It just… | 也不是完全糟透了 只是… |
[22:51] | a lot of it sucks. | 真的有很多不如意 |
[22:55] | Wait. I know you have to go, | 等等 我知道你在赶时间 |
[22:57] | But I wanted to show you something. | 但我想给你看样东西 |
[22:59] | It’s actually part of the reason I called you. | 我也是因为这事才找你的 |
[23:06] | Is this from that game? | 这是那场球赛赢来的吗 |
[23:07] | Ever since you told me that story about my dad, | 自从你向我讲述了爸爸的事 |
[23:09] | I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 它就在我脑中挥之不去了 |
[23:11] | I always used to make fun of my mom | 以前我总是笑话我妈妈 |
[23:12] | for hanging onto this junk, | 喜欢留着这些破烂 |
[23:14] | But now I’m just… glad she did. | 但如今我很欣慰她没扔掉这些 |
[23:19] | So basically, I just | 总之呢 |
[23:19] | wanted to thank you again for everything. | 我真的非常感谢你为我们做的一切 |
[23:22] | You don’t have to. | 你不必如此客气的 |
[23:23] | Please. You helped me. | 请收下吧 是你帮了我 |
[23:24] | I don’t think you know how much. | 你对我的帮助真的无以言表 |
[23:26] | I’m glad I could make a difference. | 能帮得上忙 我也很高兴 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:37] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[23:38] | I am so sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[23:39] | – No, it’s okay. – Um, here. | -没事的 -给你 |
[23:41] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不用了 真的没事 |
[23:42] | Don’t worry. It’s–it’s okay. | 别担心 没关系的 |
[23:46] | Now I’m really gonna be late. | 这下子我可是真的要迟到了 |
[23:48] | It was so nice to see you again, Sam. | 很高兴能再见到你 山姆 |
[23:50] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[23:51] | Good luck with everything. | 好好保重 |
[23:54] | Okay. Bye. | 再见 |
[24:01] | Okay. You got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[24:08] | I need to call you back. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[24:09] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[24:15] | Thought I could take you to lunch. | 我想请你共进午餐 |
[24:17] | I, uh… | 我… |
[24:20] | tried to wait up for you last night, but I-I fell asleep. | 我昨晚本想等你回来的 但还是睡着了 |
[24:22] | Yeah. I should’ve waited for you to come home. | 是啊 我也本该等你回来的 |
[24:26] | Savi, it’s not your fault. | 萨维 这不是你的错 |
[24:27] | Our schedules are like this. Okay? | 我们俩的工作时间就是如此 |
[24:31] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[24:34] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[24:35] | For acting like an ass the other night. | 那天晚上我真的太混蛋了 |
[24:38] | I mean, I handled everything wrong, | 错都在我 |
[24:40] | and I-I-I hate that we fought. | 而且我真的很讨厌和你争吵 |
[24:44] | – Sorry. – Oh, no. It’s–it’s fine, mate. | -对不起 -不 没事 伙计 |
[24:46] | It’s Dominic, right? | 你是多米尼克吧 |
[24:51] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[24:52] | Yeah. Uh, it’s great to see you, man. | 是我 很高兴认识你 |
[24:54] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[24:55] | Um, Elizabeth Grey will be here in five. | 伊丽莎白·格雷五分钟后就到 |
[24:57] | Great. Great. I’ll be right there. | 好的 好的 我马上到 |
[25:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:03] | Not a good time, huh? | 我来得不是时候啊 |
[25:04] | I’m sorry. It’s just kinda crazy around here. | 不好意思 最近烦心事太多 |
[25:07] | Uh, I’m really sorry that you–you drove all the way down here. | 真不好意思 让你大老远地白跑了一趟 |
[25:11] | And you’re right. We do have to talk. | 你说得对 我们是该好好谈谈了 |
[25:13] | Oh, it’s all right. I just– I mostly wanted to apologize | 没事 我只是想来和你道个歉 |
[25:17] | and tell you that I spoke to the doctor again. | 也告诉你一声 我又找医生谈过了 |
[25:20] | You did? | 是吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah. I called him this morning just to clarify a few things. | 是的 今早我给他打了电话 弄清楚了些事 |
[25:23] | You may have noticed I wasn’t exactly paying attention | 也许你也注意到了 当时在医生办公室时 |
[25:26] | when we were in his office. | 我有点心不在焉 |
[25:27] | Well, you were surprised. I think we both were. | 你当时有些吃惊 我们都是 |
[25:30] | Yeah, well, it turns out it’s not nearly as dire as I thought. | 现在弄明白了 事情也没我想的那么糟 |
[25:33] | They’re not even recommending I.V.F. | 他们甚至没跟我提试管受精的事 |
[25:35] | Apparently, I’ve got enough good swimmers in me | 显然 我的体内还存在足够的好精子 |
[25:36] | that we can keep trying the old-fashioned way. | 所以我们还可以一直尝试那套老法子 |
[25:38] | I mean, it might take us a bit longer than we expected, | 也许比我们预期的要长一些 |
[25:40] | but… | 但… |
[25:42] | I can’t do this right now. | 现在说这个不太合适 |
[25:43] | No. No. I know. I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 我知道 没事的 |
[25:45] | I just–just want you to know that we’re good. | 我只是希望你知道 夫妻之间无嫌隙 |
[25:47] | – Okay? We’re good. – Okay. | -对吗 我们没事了 -对 |
[25:48] | Come here. I love you. | 过来 我爱你 |
[26:01] | This place is enormous. | 这地方真宽敞 |
[26:03] | Are those tiny shrunken heads? | 那些是小型仿真人头吗 |
[26:06] | Ooh. They appear to be, yes. | 看上去没错 |
[26:11] | Whose house did you say this was again? | 你说这是谁的房子来的 |
[26:13] | Some banker dude who’s crazy rich, | 某个富到流油的银行家 |
[26:17] | but possibly crazy crazy. | 而且似乎也有点变态 |
[26:20] | Ooh. Let’s see. Hmm? | 我们瞧瞧吧 |
[26:22] | Mm. Yep. Crazy crazy. | 的确变态 |
[26:24] | Are you allowed to do that? | 你这么做没问题吧 |
[26:25] | Technically, I could be checking the drawer space. | 严格说来 我还是可以检查一下抽屉的 |
[26:28] | Hello. Crazy and kinky. My kind of guy. | 真是个大变态啊 是我的菜 |
[26:32] | What do you think he uses this for? | 你觉得他会用这玩意干嘛呢 |
[26:33] | I might be wrong, but that looks like a Japanese bondage rope. | 随口一说 这东西看上去像是日式绑缚带 |
[26:35] | A what? | 什么东西 |
[26:36] | It’s a form of sexual foreplay. | 前戏的时候用的 |
[26:37] | It’s actually really, really beautiful when it’s done properly. | 要是系得好 那可是很美的 |
[26:41] | Do you know how to do it? | 你知道怎么弄吗 |
[26:42] | Kind of. It’s like… | 略懂 这样的… |
[26:49] | – Turn around. – My head is literally exploding right now. | -转个身 -我有点被你震到了 |
[26:52] | How do you know how to do this? | 你怎么知道这要怎么弄 |
[27:10] | Is that too tight? | 会太紧吗 |
[27:11] | Uh, no. | 不紧 |
[27:15] | 威尔逊·帕尔默汽车零售商 戴尔·威尔逊 | |
[27:27] | Dale Wilson, at your service. | 戴尔·威尔逊 为您服务 |
[27:29] | Hi. Um, my name is April Malloy. | 你好 我叫艾普莉·马洛伊 |
[27:31] | I’m wondering if you, um, ever remember doing business | 我想问下你 是否记得和我丈夫 |
[27:34] | with my husband Paul Malloy. | 保罗·马洛伊有过业务来往 |
[27:36] | It would’ve been at least three years ago. | 至少是在三年前了 |
[27:39] | Did he buy a car from me? | 他从我这买过车吗 |
[27:40] | Well, that’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 这也正是我想知道的 |
[27:45] | You know what? I’m so sorry. This– | 不好意思 这… |
[27:47] | I’m so sorry to bother you. This is so silly. | 抱歉打扰你了 这太傻了 |
[27:49] | Now hold on there, darling. | 先别挂 亲爱的 |
[27:50] | If Paul Malloy walked onto my lot, | 如果保罗·马洛伊来过我这儿 |
[27:52] | I can guarantee you he left with a car. | 我敢保证他肯定买了车 |
[27:54] | Let me just look. | 让我查一下 |
[27:58] | Well, there he is. Paul Malloy. | 找到了 保罗·马洛伊 |
[28:01] | Came in March ’09. | 09年3月来过我这儿 |
[28:03] | Bought an ’01 yellow Escape. | 买了一辆01款的黄色翼虎 |
[28:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:30] | Slow down, Mrs. Grey. | 冷静一下 格雷太太 |
[28:31] | This officer walks into my house | 有个警察来我家 |
[28:33] | and starts asking all these intrusive questions. | 问了很多无礼的问题 |
[28:36] | I thought the firm was handling all of this. | 我以为你们公司在处理了 |
[28:38] | We are. We are. | 我们是正在处理 |
[28:38] | The–the man you spoke to is not a police officer. | 跟你谈话的人不是警察 |
[28:41] | His name is… | 他叫 |
[28:44] | Anthony Newsome, | 安东尼·纽瑟姆 |
[28:45] | and he’s an investigator hired by the life insurance company. | 他是人寿保险公司雇的调查员 |
[28:48] | To what end? What do they expect to find? | 目的是什么 他们想找什么 |
[28:50] | It’s just a routine investigation. | 只是例行调查 |
[28:53] | Denying the autopsy raised a red flag, | 拒绝验尸让他们产生了怀疑 |
[28:55] | and if there’s any way for them to prove | 如果他们能发现任何证据 |
[28:57] | that your husband didn’t die of completely natural causes, | 证明你丈夫并非自然死亡 |
[28:59] | they don’t have to pay the policy. | 他们就不需要进行赔偿了 |
[29:00] | The man had lung cancer. | 他得了肺癌 |
[29:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:04] | Like I said, it’s probably just a fishing expedition. | 就像我说的 这可能只是试探性的调查 |
[29:07] | He’ll make the rounds, he’ll ask some basic questions | 他会四处看看 问一些基本的问题 |
[29:10] | centering around your husband’s mental state prior to his death. | 主要关于你丈夫去世前的精神状态 |
[29:13] | To rule out suicide. | 以便排除自杀的可能 |
[29:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:16] | And once they get a consensus | 只要他们发现 |
[29:18] | from the family and the doctors, this will all go away. | 家人和医生的说法一致 这些都会过去 |
[29:22] | And what if it doesn’t? | 如果不会呢 |
[29:24] | Well, if they deny the claim, we can always sue. | 如果他们拒绝赔偿 我们随时可以起诉 |
[29:28] | And what would that entail? | 那需要怎么做呢 |
[29:32] | Uh, we would offer to exhume the body | 我们会提出进行重新尸检的要求 |
[29:35] | so the coroner can confirm that he did die of natural causes. | 验尸官就能确认他的确是自然死亡 |
[29:44] | Mrs. Grey, I’m your lawyer, | 格雷太太 我是你的律师 |
[29:46] | which means anything that you tell me | 你跟我说的任何话 |
[29:47] | is completely confidential. | 都绝对保密 |
[29:52] | Thank you, Mrs. Davis, | 谢谢你 戴维斯太太 |
[29:55] | But I have absolutely nothing to tell. | 不过我真的没有什么可说的了 |
[29:59] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[30:01] | Let’s go through the list of potential witnesses. | 我们来看看潜在证人列表 |
[30:10] | Yeah? | 请讲 |
[30:11] | Dr. Kim? There’s a man named Anthony Newsome here to see you. | 金医生 有个叫安东尼·纽瑟姆的人要见你 |
[30:14] | Does he have an appointment? | 他有预约吗 |
[30:16] | He says he’s an investigator from Huxley Life Insurance. | 他说他是赫克斯利人寿保险公司的调查员 |
[30:18] | He’s here to talk to you about Thomas Grey. | 要问你一些关于托马斯·格雷的事 |
[30:32] | Nice office. | 办公室很不错 |
[30:34] | Did you decorate it yourself? | 你自己装修的吗 |
[30:35] | I did. | 是的 |
[30:37] | So how long have you been a therapist? | 你当治疗师多久了 |
[30:39] | I’m a psychiatrist. | 我是精神病医师 |
[30:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know there was a difference. | 不好意思 我不知道还有区别 |
[30:44] | But I get that I insulted you. | 不过我知道冒犯了你 |
[30:46] | You know, back when I used to work L.A.P.D., | 以前我在洛杉矶警察局工作时 |
[30:48] | I used to get pissed off when someone didn’t know my rank. | 如果有人叫错我的头衔 我就会生气 |
[30:51] | Am I supposed to be intimidated | 你跟我说你以前是个警察 |
[30:53] | by the fact that you were a police officer? | 是想让我害怕你吗 |
[30:55] | Just making conversation. | 我只是在找话谈 |
[30:58] | So you were Thomas Grey’s psychiatrist. | 你是托马斯·格雷的精神病医师 |
[31:00] | That’s correct, Mr. Newsome. | 没错 纽瑟姆先生 |
[31:02] | Oh, you can call me Anthony, | 你可以叫我安东尼 |
[31:04] | but I’m guessing you won’t. | 不过我猜你不会这么叫 |
[31:07] | So it says here that Thomas Grey | 这上面说 托马斯·格雷 |
[31:08] | was seeing you for almost three years. | 在你这儿治疗了将近三年时间 |
[31:10] | What was he seeing you for? | 他是来治疗什么 |
[31:11] | I’m not sure that’s relevant. | 我不觉得和这有什么关系 |
[31:14] | Well, it might not be, but I won’t know until you tell me. | 可能没关系 但你说了我才能知道 |
[31:18] | He was referred to me by his, uh, general physician. | 他的内科医生把他转交给了我 |
[31:21] | He was having trouble sleeping. | 他有睡眠问题 |
[31:24] | Well, three years is a long time to go without sleep. | 治疗睡眠问题 三年也久了点 |
[31:27] | He came in initially to work through his insomnia. | 他最初是为了治疗失眠症 |
[31:30] | Things evolved from there. | 事情就是从那儿开始的 |
[31:31] | I want to skip to the important stuff, | 我直接跳到重点部分吧 |
[31:33] | as I can–I can tell you’re a busy woman. | 看得出来你挺忙的 |
[31:36] | Uh, how would you describe the mental state | 你会如何描述 你的病人 |
[31:38] | of your patient, Thomas Grey, | 托马斯·格雷 |
[31:40] | in the weeks leading up to his death? | 在去世前几周的精神状态 |
[31:43] | I would say he was accepting of what was about to come. | 他对将要发生的事很坦然 |
[31:46] | Really? Do most people accept | 真的吗 大多数人能接受自己 |
[31:48] | that they’re dying? | 快要死亡的事实吗 |
[31:49] | ’cause I sure as hell wouldn’t. | 我肯定接受不了 |
[31:50] | Everyone reacts differently. | 每个人的反应不一样 |
[31:52] | So he wasn’t suicidal? | 所以他没有想自杀 |
[31:55] | In my opinion? | 在我看来吗 |
[31:56] | No, he was not. | 不 他没有 |
[31:58] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[32:01] | Works for me. | 我觉得挺合理 |
[32:03] | Thanks for your time, Dr. Kim. | 谢谢你抽空 金医生 |
[32:08] | Oh, if my bosses need some type of verification, | 我的老板如果需要某些证明材料 |
[32:11] | You have notes on this stuff, right? | 你有这方面的记录吧 |
[32:12] | Notes? | 什么记录 |
[32:13] | Your sessions with Mr. Grey. | 你和格雷先生的会谈记录 |
[32:16] | If I need them, which I’m sure I won’t. | 如果我需要它们 不过我肯定用不到 |
[32:23] | Have a good day. | 告辞 |
[32:51] | I was wondering when you’d come. | 我还在想你何时会来 |
[32:56] | Scottie’s not here. | 斯科蒂不在这里 |
[32:58] | He’s staying with my sister in San Diego. | 他和我姐姐待在圣地亚哥 |
[33:04] | What do you want from me? | 你想管我要什么 |
[33:06] | I’ve been watching you for a while now, April. | 我观察你有段时间了 艾普莉 |
[33:09] | You got a really nice life. | 你过得很好 |
[33:10] | If you’re trying to scare me, it’s not gonna work. | 你要想恐吓我是没用的 |
[33:12] | I’m not trying to threaten you. I’m–I’m trying to explain… | 我不是想威胁你 我是想说清… |
[33:15] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[33:18] | I want my son to have what your daughter has. | 我想让我儿子拥有你女儿有的一切 |
[33:23] | I want money. | 我想要钱 |
[33:31] | Do you know if Tanen is still on the schedule for today? | 你知道今天塔能还来吗 |
[33:33] | Not sure. I’ll find out. | 不确定 我查一下 |
[33:54] | 早九点早餐 早十点客户回访 | |
[34:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[34:08] | Glad I caught you. I wasn’t sure how late you worked. | 幸好你在 我不确定你工作到多晚 |
[34:11] | What do you want, Sam? | 你想干嘛 山姆 |
[34:12] | Uh, well, I-I felt bad about your skirt. | 我很抱歉弄脏你的裙子 |
[34:15] | It looked like it was probably expensive, | 它看着应该很贵 |
[34:17] | and I realized I should’ve offered to pay for dry-cleaning. | 我意识到本该由我来付干洗的钱 |
[34:19] | But you rushed off so quickly. | 但你离开得太匆忙 |
[34:20] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[34:22] | Please. I don’t mind. | 收下吧 我不介意 |
[34:23] | This is completely inappropriate. | 这简直太不合适了 |
[34:26] | I don’t want you bothering me anymore. Do you understand? | 我不想你再打扰我 明白吗 |
[34:29] | You’re not to contact me. | 别再联系我 |
[34:31] | You’re not to show up in my place of business! | 别再出现在我的办公室 |
[34:33] | Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. You’re way overreacting. | 你反应有点过度了 |
[34:35] | I don’t want to see you again, Sam. Do you understand?! | 我不想再见到你 山姆 明白吗 |
[34:41] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[34:59] | Is this, like, a “50 shades” thing? | 这是模仿《五十层的灰》里的情节吗 |
[35:02] | Try not to talk. | 别说话 |
[35:07] | 艾莉克丝 和萨莉来电 | |
[35:08] | Oh. This will just take a sec. | 等一小会 |
[35:11] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[35:13] | Hey, you. What’s up? | 喂 怎么啦 |
[35:14] | so I did it. | 我成功了 |
[35:15] | I convinced Sally to look at the beach house again, | 我说服了萨莉再看下那套海滨别墅 |
[35:18] | and I think she’s gonna go for it. | 而且我觉得她会买下来 |
[35:19] | Yay, you! That’s fantastic! | 你太棒了 |
[35:21] | So you told her how much you loved it? | 那你告诉她你多爱那套房了吗 |
[35:22] | I did. And I told her that I thought | 我说了 我还跟她说我觉得 |
[35:25] | she was being very unreasonable and not taking my opinion | 她不考虑我的建议很过分 |
[35:28] | into consideration, and she agreed. | 她也认同了 |
[35:29] | Oh, that is so awesome. I’m so happy for you. | 真是太好了 我真为你高兴 |
[35:32] | Thanks. Uh, you know, | 谢谢 还有 |
[35:33] | thank you for listening to me ramble on and on today. | 谢谢你今天听我一直胡诌乱扯 |
[35:36] | I know that that’s not your job. | 我知道这不是你份内的事 |
[35:37] | By the way, it’s totally my job. | 其实就是我该做的事 |
[35:38] | But with you, I don’t mind so much. | 不过对象是你 我不太介意 |
[35:41] | You’re just saying that. | 你就是随口一说 |
[35:42] | No. Seriously. | 不 我认真的 |
[35:43] | You’re a cool person, Alex. | 你人很赞 艾莉克丝 |
[35:45] | Well, thank you. So are you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[35:46] | Okay. Tell me exactly what you said to her. | 好吧 给我讲讲你和她说什么了 |
[35:48] | I want all the details. | 我想听全部细节 |
[35:52] | I still can’t believe Paul would do something like this. | 我还是没法相信保罗会干出这等事 |
[35:55] | I honestly thought… | 我其实觉得… |
[36:00] | I’m so sorry, April. | 我很抱歉 艾普莉 |
[36:01] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[36:04] | I am pretty sure there’s nothing you could say | 我很肯定你说什么都没法 |
[36:07] | that’ll make me feel any better. | 让我好受点 |
[36:09] | I’m just happy you’re here. | 我只是很高兴你在这里 |
[36:13] | Savi couldn’t come over? | 萨维过不来吗 |
[36:15] | I didn’t call her. | 我没打给她 |
[36:18] | I can’t… deal with her right now. | 我现在没法和她打交道 |
[36:22] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[36:24] | Actually, I don’t. | 其实我没明白 |
[36:26] | Not to draw attention to the obvious, | 这事再明显不过了 |
[36:27] | but if you should be angry at anyone right now, it’s me. | 你现在若要生某人的气 应该是我啊 |
[36:31] | I slept with a married man. | 是我和已婚男上床了 |
[36:32] | I know, but I’m just not as angry with you as I am with Savi. | 我知道 但我对你并不像对萨维一样生气 |
[36:36] | I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because we’re the married ones. | 我不知道原因 也许是因为我们都结婚了 |
[36:39] | It’s, like, we took the oath together, and she broke it. | 就好像我们共同立了誓 她却食言了 |
[36:47] | For what it’s worth, I still feel guilty about what I did. | 无论如何 我还是对我的行为感到愧疚 |
[36:51] | More than that, I’m… | 不仅如此 我还很… |
[36:52] | embarrassed. | 尴尬 |
[36:54] | I risked everything for Tom. | 我为汤姆冒尽了险 |
[36:56] | I’m still risking it. | 我还在冒险 |
[36:58] | I even lied to a… to an investigator today. | 我今天甚至对一个调查员撒了谎 |
[37:02] | You what? | 你干了什么 |
[37:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 这没关系 |
[37:05] | The point is, I still… | 关键是…我依旧… |
[37:09] | miss him. | 想念他 |
[37:14] | But I feel like I don’t have the right, | 但我觉得我没有这个权利 |
[37:17] | like it’s not my place to grieve. | 就像还轮不到我悲伤 |
[37:20] | I have all these feelings, | 我有这么多情绪 |
[37:23] | and nowhere to put them. | 却无处抒发 |
[37:24] | It’s exactly how I feel. | 这也正是我的感觉 |
[37:26] | Right now, all I want to do is | 我现在就想 |
[37:27] | rip every picture of Paul off the wall, | 把墙上所有保罗的照片都撕下来 |
[37:29] | Throw his crap on the lawn, | 把他的那些垃圾扔到草坪上 |
[37:31] | and just light it up. | 点一把火烧了 |
[37:34] | But I can’t. | 但是我不能 |
[37:36] | Because of Lucy? | 因为露西 |
[37:38] | As much as I hate him for what he did, | 虽然我非常痛恨他所做的 |
[37:40] | she doesn’t need to know. | 但她不需要知道 |
[37:42] | I don’t want her to lose her father again. | 我不想她再一次失去父亲 |
[37:52] | Hand me that bottle, please. | 把那瓶酒递给我 |
[38:02] | I’m sorry. I promise not to steal your food every night. | 抱歉 我保证不会每晚都来偷你的食物 |
[38:04] | It’s okay. Take what you need. | 没事 需要什么拿走吧 |
[38:06] | Ooh. You and Harry haven’t made up yet, huh? | 你和哈利还没和好 |
[38:10] | He told me you had a fight. | 他告诉我你们吵架了 |
[38:12] | For the record, you can talk to me about that kind of stuff. | 你可以跟我说说这些事 |
[38:14] | I know you don’t think I’m good at relationshippy things, but– | 我知道你觉得我不擅长夫妻关系 但 |
[38:17] | I never said that. | 我从没这么说 |
[38:18] | Well, I’m not, but I’m a good listener. | 我虽然不擅长 但我是个很好的倾听者 |
[38:22] | Okay, I’m not that either, | 好吧 我也不擅长倾听 |
[38:24] | but I would be, for you. | 但我愿意听你说 |
[38:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:26] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:28] | You have enough pasta for the both of you? | 你那些意大利面够你们两人吃吗 |
[38:31] | He doesn’t do carbs. | 他不吃碳水化合物 |
[38:32] | Oh. Of course he doesn’t. | 他当然不吃 |
[38:35] | No strangers at the breakfast table, please. | 拜托不要带陌生人过来吃早餐 |
[38:37] | As if I’d let him stay over. Come on. | 好像我会留他过夜一样 拜托 |
[38:54] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[39:02] | Thought it was time I took a night off. | 我觉得是时候休息一晚了 |
[39:07] | We need to talk, Harry. | 我们得谈谈 哈利 |
[39:08] | Absolutely. Let’s talk. | 当然 我们谈吧 |
[39:14] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 有些事我得告诉你 |
[39:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:27] | I haven’t been honest with you. | 我一直没跟你说实话 |
[39:34] | I think you were right | 我觉得你说得对 |
[39:37] | when you said that I didn’t really want a baby. | 我不是真的想要一个孩子 |
[39:42] | I was looking at my calendar today, | 我今天查看了一下我的日程表 |
[39:45] | and an alert popped up. | 结果弹出了一条提示 |
[39:47] | S.W.H. S.W.H. | |
[39:49] | What’s S.W.H.? | S.W.H是什么. |
[39:50] | Sex… With… Harry. | 和…哈利…做爱 |
[39:54] | I mean, do you– | 我的意思是 你… |
[39:56] | Do you realize we’ve been scduling our love life | 你有没有意识到过去六个月 |
[39:58] | for the past six months? | 我们一直在安排我们的性生活 |
[40:00] | Lots of couples do that, Savi. | 很多夫妻都这样 萨维 |
[40:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:03] | I just never thought we would be one of those couples. | 我只是从没想到我们会成为其中一对 |
[40:05] | Right. Okay. Well, you know, | 好吧 知道吗 |
[40:07] | Sorry for disappointing you again, Savi. | 很抱歉又让你失望了 萨维 |
[40:09] | Harry, please don’t do this. Please. | 哈利 别这样 拜托 |
[40:12] | ‘Cause this is how it starts, right? | 事情总是这么起头的 |
[40:13] | Someone gets defensive, | 一方变得充满防范 |
[40:14] | and then we fight, | 然后我们就开始争吵 |
[40:15] | and we never actually wind up talking. | 我们从来没有以谈话收场 |
[40:20] | We’re in a rut. | 这都成为模式了 |
[40:24] | Okay. Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[40:26] | But I don’t think it’s the end of the world. | 但我觉得这不是世界末日 |
[40:28] | No. | 不 |
[40:29] | Of course it’s not. | 当然不是 |
[40:32] | It’s not the end of the world. | 不是世界末日 |
[40:34] | But if I’m being totally honest with myself, | 但如果我完全坦诚自己的话 |
[40:37] | it all started when we decided to try to have a baby. | 这一切都是从我们想要个孩子开始的 |
[40:40] | I thought you wanted to have a baby. | 我以为你想要个孩子 |
[40:42] | Yeah, I thought I wanted to have a baby, too, Harry. | 是啊 我也以为我想要个孩子 哈利 |
[40:45] | But the more we kept talking about it, | 但是这个我们谈得越多 |
[40:47] | the more books you brought home, | 你带回家的书就越多 |
[40:48] | and the more blogs I read– | 我看的博客就越多 |
[40:49] | Well, I told you not to read the blogs. | 我告诉你不要看那些博客了 |
[40:51] | They’re impossible to avoid. | 这难以避免 |
[40:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:56] | Harry, kids– they change everything. | 哈利 孩子 他们会改变一切 |
[41:00] | And there’ll be a lot less time for you and me. | 我们俩相处的时间会少很多 |
[41:03] | The thought of losing even more of us– | 一想到要失去彼此… |
[41:05] | We wouldn’t have to lose us. | 我们不用失去彼此 |
[41:07] | It’s taken us two full days to have this conversation, Harry. | 我们过了两整天才坐下来谈 哈利 |
[41:19] | I didn’t realize you were so unhappy. | 我不知道你这么不开心 |
[41:22] | I’m not unhappy. | 我不是不开心 |
[41:24] | I’m just– | 我只是… |
[41:25] | I’m not ready to move on to this next phase in our lives. | 我还没准备好翻开我们生活的新篇章 |
[41:32] | Well, if you’re not ready, | 如果你还没准备好 |
[41:35] | We’ll wait. | 那我们就等等 |
[41:37] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[41:40] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[41:41] | No, don’t be. Come on. Come here. | 不用抱歉 来 过来 |
[41:51] | Is that all of it? | 说完了吗 |
[41:55] | That’s all of it. | 说完了 |
[42:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:28] | Do you need to get that? | 要接吗 |
[42:32] | No. | 不 |