时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Aren’t you the boss? | 你是老板 你说了算 |
[00:05] | I have never met anyone like you, Joss. | 我从没遇见过你这样的女人 乔斯 |
[00:07] | This is our son Sam. Dr. Kim was dad’s therapist. | 这是我们的儿子山姆 金医生是爸爸的心理医生 |
[00:11] | I don’t want to see you again. Do you understand? | 我不想再见到你 明白吗 |
[00:13] | Richard, would you like to go out to dinner with me sometime? | 理查德 你愿意和我共进晚餐吗 |
[00:16] | – Pick me up at 8:00. – Okay. | -八点来接我 -好的 |
[00:17] | Her name is Miranda Nickleby. | 姓名 米兰达·尼克贝 |
[00:19] | Then I-I just don’t understand how anyone can cheat. | 我就是不明白怎么会有人搞外遇 |
[00:22] | I cheated on Harry last night. | 我昨晚跟别人睡了 |
[00:24] | You should’ve kept that to yourself. | 这事你就该烂在肚子里 |
[00:42] | No. No. Don’t touch. Don’t touch. Don’t touch. | 不不 别碰 别碰 别碰我 |
[00:44] | No. No. Don’t. Don’t. Don’t move. | 不不 别 别 别动 |
[00:47] | You mean like this? | 你是说这样吗 |
[00:47] | No. No. No. No. No. | 别 别 别闹 |
[00:55] | God, I love you lately. | 天啊 我喜欢最近的你 |
[00:57] | I love you lately, too. | 我也是 |
[00:59] | This is the 22-year-old surf goddess I met at Byron Bay. | 这才是我在拜伦湾遇到的年轻貌美的冲浪女神 |
[01:03] | Mmm. Minus the crop top and the cornrows. | 只是没穿露脐上衣 发型不是玉米辫子 |
[01:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:07] | And your infected belly ring. Remember that? | 你的肚脐环还感染了 记得吗 |
[01:09] | Oh, you know you loved that infected belly ring. | 你知道你喜欢那个感染了的肚脐环 |
[01:11] | It was all green and crusty. | 绿绿的 还结了壳 |
[01:13] | Mm. No way. | 我才不喜欢 |
[01:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:20] | Babe, it’s quarter after 9:00. | 亲爱的 现在九点十五了 |
[01:23] | So? | 所以呢 |
[01:24] | So shouldn’t you get to the office? | 你不去上班吗 |
[01:29] | Sav, seriously. | 小萨 我说真的 |
[01:31] | Come on. | 快起来吧 |
[01:32] | A week of lazy mornings in? “Lunches” at home? | 睡一周懒觉 在家吃午饭 |
[01:35] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, | 别误会我 |
[01:36] | I’m–I’m loving every minute of it, but… | 我很喜欢这样的生活 但是… |
[01:40] | somebody’s gotta be missing you at work, right? | 你的同事怕是会想你吧 |
[01:54] | Be… | 享 |
[01:55] | here… | 受 |
[01:57] | now. | 现在 |
[02:11] | Aren’t you gonna answer it? | 你不接吗 |
[02:13] | Who’s Miranda? She’s called you, like, three times this morning. | 米兰达是谁 今早给你打了三次电话了 |
[02:15] | Oh, she’s my gynecologist. | 她是我的妇科医生 |
[02:18] | You have your gyno programmed by her first name? | 你给妇科医生存的是名字不是姓吗 |
[02:20] | Well, when you have a gynecologist, | 当你有了妇科医生 |
[02:22] | you’ll understand how close a relationship it is. | 就会知道这是多么亲密的关系 |
[02:24] | If it’s such a close relationship, | 如果关系这么亲密 |
[02:26] | why do you keep ignoring her calls? | 那为什么不接她电话 |
[02:29] | Go to school. | 去上学吧 |
[02:33] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[02:40] | Richard, hi. | 理查德 好啊 |
[02:52] | Mm. I had a-a patient once with an apartment like this. | 我之前有个病人 她的公寓也是这样 |
[02:56] | He had, uh, 14 cats and a pluralist manifesto. | 他有十四只猫 还有一份兼职声明 |
[02:59] | These ancient files should be on hard drive. | 这种老文件应该存在硬盘里 |
[03:02] | So you’re just over a crisis then? | 你又渡过一个难关了吧 |
[03:05] | – What? – Well, whenever you’re fresh out of a crisis, | -什么 -每次你刚刚度过一个难关 |
[03:07] | you throw your entire office into the center of the room | 就会把办公室里的文档都放到中间来 |
[03:10] | and alphabetize it. | 然后按字母顺序排列 |
[03:12] | I had some personal stuff, and now it’s over. | 我之前有些私事 现在了结了 |
[03:16] | Putting the past on the cloud, as the kids say nowadays. | 像如今的孩子们所说的 让过去随风而逝 |
[03:19] | Yeah, I wouldn’t quote the kids you talk to. | 我不会引用和你谈心的孩子说的话 |
[03:26] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[03:28] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[03:30] | A place we can talk? | 能找个地方谈谈吗 |
[03:43] | Get a longer skirt. | 买条长点的裙子吧 |
[03:45] | Get a taller child. | 养个高点的孩子吧 |
[03:55] | What’s wrong with Mona? They close the nearest blouse barn? | 莫娜怎么了 他们关闭了最近的女装仓库吗 |
[03:57] | We’re all getting fired. | 我们都要被炒了 |
[03:59] | – What? – Oh, we’re not getting fired, Mona. | -什么 -我们不会被炒的 莫娜 |
[04:01] | Our boss just got fired. You don’t think we’re next? | 老板刚刚被炒了 接下来不就是我们吗 |
[04:03] | – Mac was fired? – The firm’s been bought out. | -麦克被炒了 -公司被收购了 |
[04:05] | – Who would buy us? We kinda suck. – Mm, he won’t tell us. | -谁会收购我们公司 效益又不好 -他不肯告诉我们 |
[04:08] | – Who won’t? – That jerk in Mac’s office. | -谁不肯 -麦克办公室里那个混蛋 |
[04:11] | He’s been in there for an hour on the phone, | 他都在里面打了一小时电话了 |
[04:12] | just trying to make us sweat. | 就想让我们瞎紧张 |
[04:14] | Don’t worry, people. I’ll get him off. | 别担心 伙计们 我去把他弄走 |
[04:17] | If anyone can. | 要是可以就好了 |
[04:19] | Come in. | 请进 |
[04:20] | Si. Si. E un modo molto | 是 是 毫无疑问 |
[04:22] | decisamente americano della morale. | 绝对的美国精神 |
[04:27] | Si. Si. | 是 是 |
[04:30] | Josslyn Carver, top sales associate. And you are? | 我是乔斯琳·卡佛 顶级销售助理 怎么称呼 |
[04:37] | I’m sure you don’t mean to terrorize everyone | 我敢肯定您无意在如此敏感的时候 |
[04:39] | at such a vulnerable time. | 让大家紧张兮兮的 |
[04:40] | Perhaps it would relieve some of the tension out there | 如果可以出去和大家谈谈 |
[04:43] | if you’d just go out and talk to the team. | 也许会减轻一下大家的压力 |
[04:46] | Introduce yourself | 可以自我介绍一下 |
[04:47] | or just let ’em know they’re not all canned. | 或者告诉他们 不是所有人都被炒了 |
[04:50] | Hmm. Parla inglese? | 会说英语吗 |
[04:54] | Mm. Scusa. | 不好意思 |
[04:58] | Scusi. | 请稍等 |
[05:00] | Yes, I speak English | 是的 我会说英语 |
[05:01] | and French and Spanish and German and Dutch. | 还会法语 西班牙语 德语和荷兰语 |
[05:05] | Well, do you have anything to say to us | 你愿意用你会说的任何一门语言 |
[05:07] | in any of your languages? | 给我们说点什么吗 |
[05:10] | This that you’re wearing– it’s not suitable for an office. | 你这种穿着 在公司不合适 |
[05:13] | Apprennez un nouveau truc. | 有点创意吧 |
[05:15] | Find another way to impress me. | 换一种方式来打动我 |
[05:30] | So… | 那么… |
[05:32] | this is where my husband came | 这就是我丈夫三年来 |
[05:33] | once a week for three years… | 每周都要来一次的地方 |
[05:36] | And told you things about me, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 也对你说了我的事 |
[05:40] | I was glad to be there for your family around Thomas’ death, | 托马斯去世的时候 我很乐意陪伴你的家人 |
[05:43] | but I really think it would be best if we try to move on. | 但我真的觉得我们大家释怀会更好 |
[05:48] | You know, no one in my family besides Tom | 除了汤姆之外 我的家人都没有 |
[05:53] | has ever been to therapy. | 进行过心理咨询 |
[05:56] | In fact, you’re the only shrink I know. | 其实 你是我唯一认识的精神病医生 |
[05:58] | Is that what this is about? | 这就是你来的目的吗 |
[06:01] | I can recommend someone for you. | 我可以给你推荐位医生 |
[06:03] | Oh, no. No. | 不是 不是 |
[06:04] | No, it’s not for me. | 不是给我 |
[06:08] | It’s for Sam. | 是给山姆的 |
[06:11] | He’s falling apart. | 他快崩溃了 |
[06:14] | Well, I don’t know anyone in Providence– | 普罗维登斯我没有认识的 |
[06:16] | He’s not in Providence. | 他不在普罗维登斯 |
[06:19] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[06:21] | Sam dropped out of college. | 山姆从大学辍学了 |
[06:24] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:27] | It would break Tom’s heart if he knew that his death… | 如果汤姆知道自己的去世让山姆的生活 |
[06:32] | has thrown Sam’s life off course. | 脱离了正轨 他一定很伤心 |
[06:36] | I know an excellent local grief therapist. | 我认识当地一名非常优秀的悲伤治疗专家 |
[06:39] | His name’s Dr. Hansen. | 是汉森医生 |
[06:43] | Thank you so much. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[06:45] | Sam’s just getting further and further from my reach. | 山姆现在跟我越来越疏远了 |
[06:49] | Yesterday, he announced | 昨天他说 |
[06:50] | that he wasn’t gonna live in the house with me. | 他不跟我一起住 |
[06:54] | He wants to move into Tom’s old apartment next week. | 他想下周搬去汤姆之前的公寓 |
[06:59] | Tom kept a place in town. | 汤姆在城里有处房子 |
[07:01] | Maybe he told you about it. | 他应该告诉过你吧 |
[07:06] | Well, I don’t know why he would’ve. | 是啊 也没必要告诉你 |
[07:09] | It was for all those late work nights. | 加班熬夜时他就去那边 |
[07:12] | It’s a long drive home to Zuma. | 那里离祖玛很远 |
[07:37] | Uh, hey, Dom. | 你好 多姆 |
[07:39] | You’re here. | 你来了啊 |
[07:40] | Oh, I’ve been here. You’ve been out. | 我一直在 是你不在 |
[07:44] | Yeah, I had court, and, uh, depos to take all over town, | 对 我得上庭 得到处取证词 |
[07:48] | and I had the longest week of my life | 这周还坐了好久的车 |
[07:49] | on one car ride to Camarillo. | 去了趟卡马里奥 |
[07:51] | I’ve been calling you and calling you. | 我都给你打过多少次电话了 |
[07:53] | I’m sure I called you back. | 抱歉 应该抽时间回电的 |
[07:54] | Sullivan v. Sullivan got moved up to next week. | 沙利文的案子提到下周了 |
[07:57] | What? | 什么 |
[07:57] | We got a new judge. He picked a new date. | 新上任的法官重新定的时间 |
[08:00] | We’re not really ready. | 我们还没准备好呢 |
[08:01] | Which is why I’ve been calling you. | 所以我才拼命给你打电话 |
[08:03] | Listen, don’t panic. | 不过不必惊慌 |
[08:03] | Not panicking. | 没有惊慌 |
[08:04] | All right. We’re not so far off. | 好吧 我们也快准备好了 |
[08:06] | But no more off sites and house calls. | 但是不要离开去搞什么家访了 |
[08:08] | Okay. Okay. I think I got it, Dom. | 好吧 我明白了 多姆 |
[08:10] | Listen, a win in this case puts us on track for partnership. | 赢了这个案子我们就可以开始搭档了 |
[08:12] | I said I got it. | 我明白了 |
[08:14] | Okay, so you’re here then? | 好 那你进入状态了 |
[08:15] | – I’m here. – Excellent. | -进入状态了 -很好 |
[08:17] | – Good. – Pack your P.J.’s, | -行了 -打包好睡衣吧 |
[08:19] | ’cause this is home for the next 150 hours. | 接下来六七天得在这里过了 |
[08:26] | I can’t do that right now. | 现在不行 |
[08:30] | Look, you want to get caught up, | 如果你想赶上进度 |
[08:31] | it’s gonna take some late nights, | 就得熬几天夜 |
[08:33] | a-a lot of late nights. | 熬好几天夜 |
[08:36] | You all right with that? | 这个可以吗 |
[08:50] | So Sam is moving in to your love nest? | 山姆要搬进你们的爱巢 |
[08:53] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[08:55] | What if I left something there, some evidence of myself? | 要是我留下什么证据在那里呢 |
[08:58] | Like what? Your camp towel with your name sewn on it? | 什么证据 绣着你名字的毛巾吗 |
[09:01] | I don’t know. A credit card receipt? | 我也不知道 信用卡收据 |
[09:04] | Sweetie, you remove your own hair from your hairbrush | 亲爱的 你每次用完自己的梳子 |
[09:07] | every single time you use it. | 都会把上面的头发弄干净 |
[09:09] | There is no way Karen Kim left anything behind. | 凯伦·金是不可能留下任何证据的 |
[09:13] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[09:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:18] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[09:20] | How’s being back at work? | 回去工作后情况如何 |
[09:21] | Terrible. And I have a week of all night cram sessions | 很糟 整整一周我都梦见和多姆一起 |
[09:25] | coming up with Dom. | “加班开小灶” |
[09:26] | Oh, that’s– | 那可真是… |
[09:29] | Right? I mean, this is not the moment in my marriage | 是吧 现在可真不是什么好时候 |
[09:32] | that I want to be crawling into bed at 2:00 A.M., | 我真不想闻着多姆的古龙香水味 |
[09:34] | smelling of Dom’s cologne. | 每天凌晨两点爬上床 |
[09:36] | Why would you smell– | 为什么你会闻着… |
[09:37] | It wafts, | 一直飘在我周围 |
[09:39] | then lingers. | 久久不能散去 |
[09:42] | Savi, it’s okay | 萨维 没事的 |
[09:44] | if you have an attraction– | 如果你被他吸引… |
[09:45] | I don’t– I don’t have an attraction. | 我…没有被他吸引 |
[09:48] | That’s not what’s happening. | 事情不是这样的 |
[09:49] | All I’m saying is, even happily married people | 我只想说 即使婚姻幸福的人 |
[09:51] | have chemistry with other people sometimes. | 也会偶尔和别人起化学反应的 |
[09:54] | It doesn’t have to lead anywhere. | 这种事不求一定有结果 |
[09:56] | I can’t believe you’re saying this to me, | 真不敢相信你跟我说这个 |
[09:57] | knowing what I’ve done. | 你都知道我做过什么 |
[09:58] | Well, I believe you when you say you’re not gonna do it again. | 你说下不为例的时候我相信你 |
[10:04] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:07] | Thank you. Talk later? | 谢谢 回聊 |
[10:09] | Sure. Of course. | 当然了 |
[10:10] | See you at April’s tonight. | 今晚艾普莉家见 |
[10:12] | What’s going on at April’s tonight? | 今晚艾普莉家有什么活动吗 |
[10:15] | Shoot. | 晕 |
[10:16] | Do you know that this is the longest | 你知道吗 这是近二十年来 |
[10:18] | I’ve gone in 20 years without talking to her? | 我没跟她讲话时间最久的一次 |
[10:21] | Have you tried to reach out? | 你主动联系她了吗 |
[10:22] | Oh, five messages, two e-mails, | 五条信息 两封邮件 |
[10:24] | and an accidental text. | 还有一条错发过去的短信 |
[10:27] | Give her time, Savi. | 给她点时间 萨维 |
[10:29] | She’s gonna come back. | 她会恢复的 |
[10:34] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[10:44] | Olivier Dubois is his pretentious-ass name, | 那个自负的家伙名字叫奥利维尔·杜布瓦 |
[10:47] | not that he would deign to tell me that information. | 要不是人家肯屈尊告诉我 |
[10:49] | I had steal it from his man purse. | 我就得去偷名片看了 |
[10:50] | Guy’s clearly gay. | 那家伙肯定是弯的 |
[10:52] | That or he’s European with a European carryall. | 或者他是典型的拿着大公文包的欧洲人 |
[10:55] | April, how do I put this? | 艾普莉 怎么说呢 |
[10:57] | Olivier “Oblivier” to my many, many charms. | 奥利维尔他竟然无视我的魅力四射 |
[11:01] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[11:02] | How am I gonna work with this guy? | 我要怎么和那个家伙共事 |
[11:03] | I had a system with Mac, you know, a method. | 我和麦克是有规则的 有方法的 |
[11:06] | Mm. Rhythm? | 节奏吗 |
[11:07] | Funny. | 少来了 |
[11:09] | Well, at least you got a grunt out of your caveman. | 至少他把意见表达出来了 |
[11:11] | I mean, Richard completely snubbed me. | 我是说 理查德完全无视我 |
[11:13] | I mean, flat out snubbed me. | 竭尽全力冷落我 |
[11:15] | What did you expect from the poor guy? | 你还想那个可怜鬼怎么样 |
[11:16] | You stood him up twice without an explanation. | 你放他两次鸽子 连解释都没有 |
[11:18] | Well, what was I supposed to tell him? | 那我应该告诉他什么 |
[11:20] | On the way to our date, some trash showed up on my doorstep | 在我们约会途中有个贱人跑到我家 |
[11:23] | with my cheating-ass husband’s biracial spawn? | 还带着和我搞外遇的丈夫生的混血儿 |
[11:25] | Don’t forget the extortion. This is heartbreaking stuff. | 别忘了提她勒索你的事 太让人心碎了 |
[11:28] | I can’t tell him any of it. | 这件事 我一个字也不会告诉他 |
[11:29] | You know, I don’t know him enough to trust him. | 我对他了解不够 还不能相信他 |
[11:31] | His daughter is in Lucy’s circle of friends, for god sake. | 他女儿还然是露西的朋友 老天 |
[11:34] | Well, you certainly can’t make up a lie. | 好吧 那你也不能编造谎言 |
[11:35] | You’re a famously bad liar. | 你根本不会说谎 |
[11:37] | I guess this guy’s just gonna have to think you’re a bitch. | 我想他可能会把你当成个婊子 |
[11:42] | Oh. Text from Olivier. | 奥利维尔给我发短信了 |
[11:45] | What’s it say? | 说什么 |
[11:46] | It says he’s not gay. | 说他不是同性恋 |
[11:50] | “Meet me. 8:00 P.M. St. Gervaise Hotel.” | 晚上八点 圣杰维斯酒店见 |
[11:53] | Oh, that’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[11:55] | Oh, I knew he’d come around. | 我就知道他会想明白的 |
[12:02] | This isn’t a divorce case. | 这不是离婚案 |
[12:03] | It’s an imminent domain proceeding. | 这是一个迫在眉睫的域名诉讼 |
[12:06] | Since when did the courts | 什么时候起 |
[12:07] | not care who screwed up the marriage? | 法庭都不管那些搞砸婚姻的人了 |
[12:09] | Yeah, the house in Aspen is worth 12, | 顺便说一句 阿斯彭的房子市值是十二 |
[12:11] | not 8, by the way. | 不是八 |
[12:12] | Ah, that’s a subtle distortion. | 那只是巧妙地歪曲事实 |
[12:13] | His appraiser’s a crook. | 他的评估人是个骗子 |
[12:15] | And his lawyer’s a jackass. | 而他的律师是个混蛋 |
[12:16] | Where’d he find him? Side of a bus? | 他在哪找的人 公车站吗 |
[12:24] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要这样 |
[12:25] | Ah, I got some for myself. | 我给自己也买了点 |
[12:27] | And I had ’em put your chili pepper flakes | 我让他们帮你加了红辣椒片 |
[12:30] | on the side. | 作为调料 |
[12:31] | Thank you. The thought of anything spicy right now | 谢谢你 我现在想到辣味的食物 |
[12:34] | is not appealing to me. | 一点胃口也没有 |
[12:41] | Um, notes on the settlement conference? | 有和解会议的记录吗 |
[12:43] | Uh, I just saw them a couple minutes ago. | 我刚刚才看到 |
[12:46] | I got it. Is it under here? | 我来吧 在这下面吗 |
[12:47] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 你知道吗 |
[12:49] | – You can’t do that. – What? What–what I’d do? | -你不能这样 -怎么了 我做什么了 |
[12:52] | What? What? Touch your hand? | 怎么了 碰了你的手吗 |
[12:54] | Touch my hand, | 碰我的手 |
[12:55] | buy me dinner, | 给我买晚餐 |
[12:57] | – flex your forearm. – I did not flex my forearm. | -收缩前臂肌肉 -我没收缩前臂肌肉 |
[12:59] | You flexed your forearm. | 你有 好吗 |
[13:00] | I didn’t intentionally flex my forearm. | 我不是故意收缩前臂肌肉的 |
[13:02] | I rolled up my shirt because you insist on it | 我卷起袖子 是因为你一直要求 |
[13:03] | being, like, 78 degrees in here. | 把这里温度保持在78度[约25.6摄氏度] |
[13:04] | You know what, Dom. Dom. Dom. | 行了 多姆 多姆 |
[13:05] | Dom, forget it. | 多姆 算了 |
[13:14] | What is it you want? | 你到底想怎么样 |
[13:22] | I want things to go back to the way they were before. | 我想让一切回到原来的样子 |
[13:26] | This is the way it was. | 这就是原来的样子 |
[13:27] | Th-this is it. This is… | 就是这样 这就是… |
[13:29] | This is us. | 我们本来就这样 |
[13:31] | Then it needs not to be. | 那以后就不要这样了 |
[13:36] | And how do you propose we make that happen? | 那你说我们该怎么做呢 |
[13:58] | You did say 8:00. | 你说的是八点 |
[13:59] | Yes. Mm. Asseyez-vous. | 是的 请坐[法语] |
[14:01] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[14:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:05] | Drink? | 喝什么 |
[14:06] | Yes. Uh, beaujolais, please. | 我要博若莱[葡萄酒] 谢谢 |
[14:11] | Jesseline was the name of my first girlfriend in Nice. | 杰瑟琳是我在尼斯的初恋女友的名字[应为乔斯琳] |
[14:14] | Oh, you grew up in Nice, hmm? | 你在尼斯长大 是吗 |
[14:16] | No. | 不是 |
[14:20] | Well, I’m really glad you texted, | 我很高兴你能给我发短信 |
[14:22] | although I didn’t really peg you for a texting kinda guy. | 虽然我以为你不是习惯发短信的人 |
[14:26] | I think we can both agree | 我想我们都可以 |
[14:27] | we got off on the wrong foot this morning, huh? | 把今早当做是一场误会 对吗 |
[14:30] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[14:32] | Narrow the field. | 说什么 |
[14:33] | – Real estate. – Oh. Go. | -房地产 -继续 |
[14:34] | Why is it you have twice as many properties | 为什么你在公司负责的房产 |
[14:37] | as anyone else in the firm? | 是别人的两倍 |
[14:39] | I can’t say I don’t deserve them. | 我不能说我不配 |
[14:41] | And how did you come to deserve them? | 那你是怎么做到的 |
[14:44] | By being very good at my job. | 就是把工作做得非常好 |
[14:48] | Well, you are good at selling the easy ones. | 你卖掉的都是易售房屋 |
[14:52] | I sold two craftsmen in Eagle Rock | 我把鹰岩的房子卖给了两个工匠 |
[14:54] | over four days last month. | 就在上个月 就四天时间 |
[14:55] | Mm, as I said, easy. | 就像我说的 是易售房屋 |
[14:58] | And the Bel-Air Mediterranean? | 那地中海的贝莱尔呢 |
[14:59] | A gorgeous no-brainer. | 那买主是个没头脑的富婆 |
[15:03] | I am taking half of your accounts | 我要把你份额的一半 |
[15:04] | and redistributing them to the others. | 重新分配给其他人 |
[15:06] | – What? Why? – This property of yours | -什么 为什么 -你负责的这一处房产 |
[15:08] | has been on the market for over 12 months. | 上市超过十二个月了 |
[15:11] | On Wetherly above the Strip? | 威莱里条带区的吗 |
[15:12] | It’s a bizarro, gaudy, unsellable house. | 这是个古怪的 花哨的 卖不掉的房子 |
[15:16] | Move it, and I’ll give you two properties back. | 撤掉它 我再给你两处房产 |
[15:25] | You were right. The office was tense. | 你说得对 办公室是有点拘谨 |
[15:29] | I find it much more pleasant doing business here. | 我觉得在这里办事更愉快 |
[15:59] | Show me. | 来吧 |
[16:12] | five, | 五 |
[16:14] | four, | 四 |
[16:16] | three, | 三 |
[16:17] | two… | 二 |
[16:54] | Hello! | 好啊 |
[16:56] | I can’t imagine what it is you want me to do with that. | 我想不出你要我穿那个干吗 |
[16:59] | How about a second honeymoon? | 我们再度一次蜜月怎么样 |
[17:00] | Two weeks in Byron bay? | 在拜伦湾待两周 |
[17:03] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[17:04] | Surfing at dawn. Swimming at dusk. | 黎明冲浪 黄昏游泳 |
[17:07] | You booked it? | 你订了吗 |
[17:11] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[17:12] | Uh, I say… | 我想说 |
[17:14] | it better be refundable. | 最好可以退订 |
[17:17] | Hey. Wait a second. | 别伤心 |
[17:20] | I appreciate the romance, I do, | 我很感激你花心思搞得这么浪漫 |
[17:21] | but what reality are you living in? | 但我们还是得现实些 |
[17:23] | We are deep in debt from the restaurant, | 餐馆让我们赔了很多钱 |
[17:25] | and I can take a night off here or there, but two weeks? | 休一两天假是没什么问题 但外出两周 |
[17:27] | – I just thought that– – What–what did you think? | -我只是想… -你怎么想的 |
[17:30] | Well, I haven’t had a vacation in a couple of years, so I– | 我已经两三年没休过假了 所以… |
[17:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:35] | Y-you wanted to work that much. | 是你自己要那么拼命的 |
[17:37] | I know I did. | 我知道 |
[17:38] | You insisted on making the down payment on the restaurant. | 你当时坚持要一次性付清餐馆的钱 |
[17:41] | You insisted. | 是你坚持的 |
[17:41] | Yeah. I know I did. | 我知道 |
[17:45] | Please. | 别这样 |
[17:47] | Please, please, let’s not fight. | 求你了 我们别吵了 |
[17:50] | Okay. So I’m sorry. I’m just– I’m a little thrown. | 好吧 是我不好 我有点不知所措了 |
[17:53] | I thought things were good with us lately. | 我以为我们已经和好如初了 |
[17:56] | They are. Things are great. | 是啊 一切都很好 |
[17:58] | I-I’m so happy. | 我很高兴 |
[18:00] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[18:01] | Yes. | 当然 |
[18:03] | Cause we are kinda stuck here for the foreseeable future. | 毕竟我们得在这里待上一段时间 |
[18:11] | There’s no place I’d rather be. | 除了这儿 我哪儿都不想去 |
[19:05] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[19:07] | Glasses? | 杯子 |
[19:19] | Excuse me, darlin’. | 借过一下 亲爱的 |
[19:20] | Pardon me, love. | 不好意思 亲爱的 |
[19:23] | What in god’s name are you making? | 上帝啊 你在捣鼓什么呢 |
[19:24] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:25] | You’re gonna be doing all the cooking. | 掌勺的是你 |
[19:27] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:28] | I’m the world’s worst cook. | 我可是这世上最糟糕的厨子了 |
[19:30] | I burn everything. | 什么东西在我手上都会烤焦 |
[19:31] | I know. I had your blackened omelet. Remember? | 我知道 我还尝过你煎糊的鸡蛋呢 记得吗 |
[19:35] | No. I’ve intentionally assembled many foods | 没事 我特意挑选了许多食材 |
[19:38] | that require serious scorching. | 就是要焦焦的才好吃 |
[19:40] | Hmm? Creme brulee… | 看 焦糖布丁 |
[19:42] | Blowtorch ribs. | 烹煎牛排 |
[19:44] | And what am I supposed to be doing with the ham? | 火腿我该怎么做 |
[19:47] | Glazing it, baby. | 给它上点色 亲爱的 |
[19:48] | Glazing it. | 上点色 |
[19:52] | This little hazardous flame– | 这簇危险的小火焰 |
[19:54] | it’s my heart, | 就是我的心 |
[19:57] | and I had no idea what beauty it was capable of | 从前 我一直不知它能闪烁怎样美丽的光芒 |
[20:02] | until I pointed it to the right direction. | 直到这颗心 指向了对的人 |
[20:33] | And what did you find in Mr. Sullivan’s office? | 那么您在沙利文先生的办公室里发现了什么 |
[20:36] | Well, of course nothing was out of place. | 没什么异常的 |
[20:38] | He’s a stickler for neatness. | 他是个爱整洁爱到变态 |
[20:40] | Watch the tone, Bonnie. | 注意措辞 邦妮 |
[20:42] | Savannah, come in. | 萨瓦娜 进来吧 |
[20:44] | Just going over Bonnie Sullivan’s prep. | 我正看邦妮·沙利文的准备情况呢 |
[20:47] | She sure sweats a lot for a woman. | 对于一个女性来说 她实在太能流汗了 |
[20:49] | Yeah, you ready for trial? You’ve been out quite a bit. | 准备好上庭了 你有段时间没辩护了 |
[20:52] | Actually, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我就是想来跟您说这件事的 |
[20:55] | The firm’s getting a lot of work coming in right now– | 最近公司的事务很多 |
[20:57] | a ton of new cases– and resources are thin. | 不断的有新的案子要接手 人手有些不够了 |
[21:01] | So with the research done on the Sullivan case, | 现在沙利文案的调查工作已经结束 |
[21:03] | and you as lead counsel– | 又有您这位首席领事坐镇 |
[21:05] | You’re trying to jump ship. | 你想临阵脱逃啊 |
[21:08] | Dominic’s done the lion’s share of the work. | 多米尼克做了大量的工作 |
[21:11] | He’s dynamic as hell in the courtroom, superbly prepared, | 他在法庭上表现活跃 胸有成竹 |
[21:14] | so much so that I really think that he can handle this alone. | 所以我相信 他完全可以独挑大梁了 |
[21:20] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 也许你说得没错 |
[21:23] | Thanks for bringing it to my attention. | 多谢你的提醒 |
[21:25] | Great. Uh, I’ll just get back to that other stuff. | 那就好 那我去忙别的了 |
[21:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:23] | All right. | 真好 |
[22:25] | There you go. | 做的很好 |
[22:35] | I thought Jane’s mom was picking them up. | 我以为是简的妈妈来接姑娘们呢 |
[22:37] | Jane’s mom had an incident with her pilates machine. | 简的妈妈出了点意外 普拉提机坏了 |
[22:41] | She hit her head on a trapeze table | 她的头撞到秋千架上 |
[22:42] | or trap on a head table. I don’t really know. | 还是被贵宾桌绊了一下 我也不知道 |
[22:47] | The girls still haven’t nailed | 姑娘们还没扭完 |
[22:48] | the last eight counts of, uh, their routine. | 她们的保留曲目 还剩八下 |
[22:52] | I can wait out here. | 我可以在这里等等 |
[23:04] | Look, I owe you an explanation… | 听着 我该向你解释一下 |
[23:06] | – No, you don’t. – And here it is. | -不用 -当时是这样的 |
[23:08] | Look, I was all dressed up and ready to meet you | 我那时候已经打扮好了 准备出门 |
[23:10] | for our date when Miran– a man– | 赴你的约 这时候米兰…一个男人 |
[23:13] | a man showed up at my door | 一个男人突然造访 |
[23:15] | with a… small… | 给了我一个小… |
[23:18] | package that belonged to my dead husband. | 小包裹 是我已经过世的丈夫的 |
[23:21] | Wait. Your husband died? | 等等 你丈夫过世了 |
[23:23] | I-I thought you were divorced. | 我还以为你只是离婚了 |
[23:24] | No. No. I’m a widow. | 不 不 我是个寡妇 |
[23:27] | You snubbed a widow. | 你冷落的的可是个寡妇 |
[23:31] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[23:33] | the contents of this package were… | 包裹里的东西 |
[23:37] | shocking to me, | 让我目瞪口呆 |
[23:39] | and as much as they made me question | 我不仅开始质疑 |
[23:40] | not only who my husband was as a person | 我丈夫的为人 |
[23:43] | but… everything we had been to each other | 更让我对过去20年里的一切 |
[23:47] | for the last 20 years… | 产生了怀疑 |
[23:50] | I just didn’t want you to think that I missed our date | 我不希望你觉得我失约是因为 |
[23:52] | to watch “Mad Men” and eat hot pockets. | 我想在家吃吃喝喝 看肥皂剧 |
[23:56] | A big, confusing, and painful thing happened. | 而是因为我经历了让我极其痛苦困惑的大事 |
[24:05] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[24:10] | Ready, girls? | 好了吗 姑娘们 |
[24:15] | Hey, daddy. Our routine is so awesome. | 老爸 保留曲目真是太棒了 |
[24:17] | Jane, I’ll race you to the car. Come on. | 简 我们比比 看谁先跑进车 快啊 |
[24:19] | Come on, Jane! Hurry up! | 快啊 简 快点 |
[24:25] | Hi, April. It’s Savi. | 艾普莉 我是萨维 |
[24:28] | Uh, no pressure to call me back. | 不用急着给我回电话 |
[24:29] | I just wanted to call and let you know… | 我就是想问候你一声 让你知道… |
[24:33] | that I’m thinking of you | 我一直在想你 |
[24:35] | and everything that you’re going through, | 还有你经历的一切 |
[24:37] | and, uh… | 并且我… |
[24:40] | Well, I just didn’t want you to feel all alone. | 不想让你觉得孤单 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 那好 |
[24:46] | Bye. Hi. | 就这样 嗨 |
[24:47] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我没地方去了 |
[24:49] | – Sweetie, what happened? – I went to Tom’s apartment. | -亲爱的 怎么了 -我去了汤姆的公寓 |
[24:51] | You what? | 你什么 |
[24:53] | When I was there, Sam came in, but he didn’t see me. | 我还没走山姆就回来了 但他没看见我 |
[24:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:56] | Yes, I’m sure. I crouched behind the counter. | 确定 我躲在吧台后面了 |
[24:58] | I know he didn’t see me. | 我知道他没看见我 |
[24:59] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[25:00] | You’re right. I hadn’t left anything, | 你说得对 我本来是没留下证据的 |
[25:04] | But now I have. | 可现在留下了 |
[25:05] | – You left– – My sunglasses on the table. | -你留… -我把太阳镜忘桌子上了 |
[25:07] | They were right there on the table, but he was coming in. | 就那么放在了桌子上 但是他就要过来了 |
[25:09] | I had to go. | 我必须走 |
[25:14] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 这样想 |
[25:16] | Th-there’s no way to connect you to those sunglasses, right? | 不可能把太阳镜和你联系到一起的 对吧 |
[25:20] | I mean, it–they could be any woman’s. | 那可以是任何一个女人的 |
[25:22] | I-I still think you’re fine. | 我想你应该还是安全的 |
[25:24] | It’ll start him back on his obsession. I know it. | 这会让他肯定又开始乱想 |
[25:27] | He’ll start searching for the identity | 他又会开始调查汤姆的情人 |
[25:28] | of Tom’s mistress again. | 到底是谁了 |
[25:30] | I bet he didn’t even stop. | 我打赌他就没停下过 |
[25:31] | Yes, he did. I helped him stop. | 他停下了 我帮他停下的 |
[25:34] | What? | 你说什么 |
[25:36] | I’ve seen him a few times. | 我后来又跟他见过几次面 |
[25:38] | – When? – I needed to bring him | -什么时候 -我得让他 |
[25:39] | some peace about his relationship with Tom | 不再一直去想他和汤姆的关系 |
[25:41] | so he could put it all to rest. | 这样他才能把一切都放下 |
[25:45] | I don’t know what to say to you anymore. | 我都不知道跟你说什么了 |
[25:48] | Why do you continue to involve yourself with these people? | 你怎么还在和这些人纠缠不清 |
[25:56] | For the same reason I went to that apartment today. | 就跟我今天去那间公寓的理由一样 |
[26:01] | The truth of it is… | 其实是因为… |
[26:05] | I’m not done with Tom. | 我与汤姆缘分未尽 |
[26:13] | Karen, you know I love you. | 凯伦 你知道我是爱你的 |
[26:17] | You have got to move on. | 你得向前看了 |
[26:22] | Move on to what? | 向前看什么呢 |
[26:28] | Don’t say anything about the outfit. | 不要评论我现在这身装扮 |
[26:29] | I just came from work. | 我才上班回来 |
[26:30] | God, I swear it’s like neck spanx. | 天 这东西简直跟弹力项圈一样 |
[26:33] | Okay. Here are the photos | 这是房子的照片 |
[26:35] | of the weird-ass house I need to sell. | 我得把这栋超级诡异的房子卖出去 |
[26:39] | – Hello? Can you help me? – “Okay then”? | -有人在吗 能帮忙吗 -“那好吧” |
[26:41] | Wow. Are we still on Richard? | 你还没忘记那个理查德啊 |
[26:43] | What does that even mean? | 究竟是什么意思 |
[26:45] | “Okay then. I’ll call you later”? | “那好吧 我随后打给你”吗 |
[26:46] | “Okay then. I think you’re lying | “那好吧 你在撒谎 |
[26:47] | and I can’t stand the sight of you”? | 我真不想看见你”吗 |
[26:49] | “Okay then. Sorry for your trouble”– | “那好吧 抱歉 打扰了” |
[26:50] | See, that would’ve been nice. | 看吧 这样都会让人好受一些 |
[26:52] | Wow. You really like him. | 你真喜欢他啊 |
[26:54] | I never heard you talk like this about a guy. | 我从没听你这么说起一个男人 |
[26:56] | Probably ’cause I’ve only been with one guy since high school. | 可能因为我高中毕业后就只有一个男人 |
[26:58] | Oh, no, you’ve been with two, actually–Paul and Paul’s ghost. | 不不 是两个 保罗和保罗的鬼魂 |
[27:02] | But thanks to Miranda, you’re free for the first time | 但是因为米兰达的出现 你终于在青春期后 |
[27:03] | in your postpubescent life, | 第一次得以自由了 |
[27:05] | and you must ask out this adorable Richard. | 你一定得把这个魅力四射的理查德约出来 |
[27:09] | Show me the house. | 给我看看房子 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:15] | This is it? | 就这个 |
[27:17] | But it’s so… | 可是好… |
[27:20] | ugly. | 丑 |
[27:21] | It’s so odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[27:23] | Some coked-up rock star owned it and then reconstructed it | 某个嗑药的摇滚明星买了之后又改装了一下 |
[27:26] | The summer he decided to try smack. | 今年夏天又打算卖掉 |
[27:27] | Oh, wait. What’s that? | 等一下 那是什么 |
[27:29] | That’s a toilet. | 是个马桶 |
[27:30] | He has a toilet in the living room? | 他把马桶装在客厅里 |
[27:33] | I prefer to see it as a really artsy chair. | 我更喜欢把它看作一把很艺术的椅子 |
[27:37] | So can you toss some pillows, drape some fabric, | 你能放些枕头 挂上布帘 |
[27:40] | home this place up a little bit? | 把这鬼地方弄得像家一点吗 |
[27:42] | Josslyn, sweetie, | 乔斯琳 亲爱的 |
[27:43] | I wouldn’t make a dent. I mean, that is more | 我也无能为力 那里 |
[27:45] | than a flannel throw away from being inhabitable. | 看着可真不像什么宜居房子啊 |
[27:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:53] | You’re right. Screw it. | 你说得对 管他的 |
[27:55] | I’m not gonna try to make this house something it’s not. | 我才不会把这破地方说得天花乱坠 |
[27:57] | I’ll embrace it for what it really is. | 我要接受它本来的样子 |
[28:00] | How fast can you get a sitter? | 找个保姆最快什么时候 |
[28:10] | 与乔斯琳一起 参加派对 | |
[28:11] | 好莱坞山 今晚的暮光预告 | |
[28:16] | I thought you weren’t coming in at all. | 我以为你不过来呢 |
[28:19] | Oh, I’m just catching up on a few things. | 我只是过来看点东西 |
[28:23] | Okay. Well, I have a-a patient to fail miserably, | 好 我还有个病人要治疗 |
[28:27] | so I’m gonna get back. | 我得过去了 |
[28:29] | Wait. Jacob? | 等一下 雅各布 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[28:33] | Do you, you know, do things? | 你有安排吗 |
[28:37] | I mean, after work? | 下班以后 |
[28:39] | Like solve crimes or– | 破案或者… |
[28:42] | Do you have a social life? | 你有什么社交生活吗 |
[28:46] | You know, uh, a man of my stature | 问我这种问题 |
[28:49] | could be insulted by that question, Karen. | 是对我的侮辱 凯伦 |
[28:52] | yeah, of course I do. | 我当然有社交生活了 |
[28:53] | I have a standing, very uncompetitive tennis game | 我每周四会和哥们费德曼一起参加 |
[28:58] | with my buddy Federman on Thursday. | 一场网球友谊赛 |
[28:59] | Sometimes we grab a beer after. | 有时候赛后会喝杯啤酒 |
[29:02] | Is that enough for you? | 这样就够了吗 |
[29:03] | Well, if I’m hungry, I get wings. | 饿的话我会吃鸡翅 |
[29:07] | How do your patients even talk to you? | 你的病人都是怎么跟你交谈的 |
[29:09] | Look, we’re workaholics, you and me. | 我们都是工作狂 |
[29:15] | It changes tonight. | 今晚不是了 |
[29:17] | My friend is having a thing. | 我朋友有个活动 |
[29:19] | You think you’d want to come? | 你愿意参加吗 |
[29:22] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[29:31] | – Bye. – You gotta go? | -拜拜 -你要走了吗 |
[29:32] | Yeah. See you there? | 是的 到时候见 |
[29:34] | Oh, and I, uh, I left you something on the bed, | 我给你留了个东西在床上 |
[29:37] | for later. | 供以后用 |
[29:51] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[29:53] | My husband was just home. | 我丈夫刚走 |
[29:55] | You got me kicked off the Sullivan case. | 你把我从沙利文的案子里踢出去了 |
[29:57] | What are you talking about? No, I didn’t. | 你在胡说什么 我才没有 |
[29:58] | Don’t. Don’t–don’t lie to me. | 不要 不要骗我 |
[30:00] | Okay, Ron told me that you came into his office– | 罗恩说你进了他办公室 |
[30:02] | I told him to let you take it, | 我告诉他让你接手 |
[30:04] | that there were too many hands on deck. | 能胜任的人不止我一个 |
[30:06] | You knew how he wanted to play this–male and female counsel. | 我知道他要玩这个 男顾问 女顾问 |
[30:08] | If he had to make a choice, he’s gonna choose you. | 如果必须做出选择 他肯定选你 |
[30:12] | Oh, my god. Dom… | 天啊 多姆 |
[30:15] | I didn’t think about that. | 我没有想过这个 |
[30:17] | I didn’t. I’m–I’m– I’m so, so sorry. | 我没有 非常 非常抱歉 |
[30:21] | I was just trying to make things manageable for us. | 我只是想让我们的关系容易处理一些 |
[30:24] | No, I’m managing just fine. You’re the one who can’t deal. | 不 我处理得很好 是你不会处理 |
[30:27] | Look, screw me if you want to screw me, | 你想整我就直接来 |
[30:29] | but don’t do it like this. | 但是别这么做 |
[30:54] | Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Where are you going? | 你们干什么呢 |
[30:55] | No deck dancing. | 不用台子来跳舞 |
[30:56] | The deejay goes inside, near the… | DJ进里边 在… |
[30:59] | Uh, fire pit. | 火坑旁边 |
[31:01] | Kitchen people, where the hell’s the food? | 负责食物的人 食物在哪儿 |
[31:03] | Hey. Hey. It’s not my fault the oven’s in the den. | 烤箱放在书房里可不能怪我 |
[31:06] | Who designed this monstrosity? | 这是谁的畸形设计 |
[31:09] | Harry, I’m super grateful for your services, | 哈利 非常感谢你的帮忙 |
[31:11] | but I need you to cut the trash-talking | 但是你能不能少说废话 |
[31:13] | just a little bit if I’m gonna sell this house tonight. | 今晚我要把房子卖掉呢 |
[31:17] | I thought this was a cocktail party. | 我以为这是鸡尾酒会呢 |
[31:18] | Oh, it’s a cocktail open house party. | 是鸡尾酒招待会 |
[31:21] | Sort of a twilight preview, if you will. | 就像个售前预览 如果你能理解的话 |
[31:23] | And how’s this supposed to work? | 如何达到目的呢 |
[31:25] | Show ’em a good time at a soiree | 让他们在聚会上尽情玩乐 |
[31:26] | they wished they hosted at an awesome party house | 这样他们就也想拥有一套房子 |
[31:29] | that they wish that they owned. | 能办这么棒的聚会 |
[31:30] | That sounds like a solid plan. | 这计划听起来靠谱 |
[31:34] | No. Hey, guy, that’s not a working toilet. | 停下 伙计 那个马桶不能用 |
[31:37] | Come on. It’s in the middle of the room. | 没看到这是在屋子中间吗 |
[31:39] | Can’t find good help to save my life. | 就找不到一个救星 |
[31:54] | Can I point out, | 我可不可以提一下 |
[31:55] | you can’t just hand your car keys to any guy in a vest? | 你不能随便地把车钥匙给穿着马甲的人 |
[31:59] | I really thought he was valet. | 我真的觉得他是服务生 |
[32:01] | Thank you for chasing him. | 谢谢你跟去看了看 |
[32:03] | No sweat. | 小意思 |
[32:03] | Wow. This is not the same house I saw in the pictures. | 这房子跟我在照片上看的完全不一样 |
[32:07] | Oh, Steve. Thank you for coming. | 斯蒂夫 谢谢你能过来 |
[32:08] | Did you bring your clients? Oh, good. | 你把客户带来了吗 很好 |
[32:11] | Ladies! | 姐妹们 |
[32:12] | – Hi, Joss! – Joss, hi! | -乔斯 -乔斯 |
[32:14] | Welcome to hipster hell. | 欢迎来到时髦人地狱 |
[32:15] | – The place looks great. – Really? | -这地方真棒 -真的吗 |
[32:17] | Any buyers? | 有买家吗 |
[32:18] | No one’s biting on anything | 没有人上钩 |
[32:19] | except for Harry’s phenomenal free food. | 哈利做的超赞的免费食物更受欢迎 |
[32:21] | This is my colleague Jacob. | 这位是我的同事雅各布 |
[32:23] | – Oh, are you rich? – Am I– | -你有钱吗 -我… |
[32:25] | Do you want to buy this house? It’ll get you a lot of tail. | 你想买这套房子吗 能帮你吸引很多妞 |
[32:31] | I can’t believe he actually came. | 我不敢相信他竟然来了 |
[32:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:33] | It’s Olivier. | 奥利维尔 |
[32:36] | You didn’t tell me he was gorgeous! | 你没跟我说他帅得要命 |
[32:37] | Prepare yourselves to meet the consummate cretin bastard. | 准备接见彻头彻尾的混蛋吧 |
[32:41] | Oh, Olivier, hi. | 奥利维尔 你好 |
[32:42] | Miss Carver, buona sera. | 卡佛小姐 晚上好 |
[32:44] | This is Genevieve, here from Paris. | 这位是吉纳维芙 来自巴黎 |
[32:46] | Genevieve. | 吉纳维芙 |
[32:47] | Oh, these are my friends– April, Karen, colleague. | 这是我朋友 艾普莉 凯伦 同事 |
[32:51] | A brilliant showcase of the house’s assets, Josslyn. | 给这套房子办的展览会真不错 乔斯琳 |
[32:54] | – Thank you – An entertainer’s dream. | – 谢谢 -这些客人梦想啊 |
[32:56] | Please excuse us. Excuse me. | 失陪一会儿 失陪一下 |
[32:58] | Shall we? | 借一步说话 |
[33:01] | Did you, by chance, happen to expense all of this? | 这个聚会是你花的钱吗 |
[33:04] | Oh, I’ll see it back in spades. | 我肯定会赚回来的 |
[33:06] | It’s a big bet to lay if it doesn’t work out. | 如果没卖出去的话 那就输惨了 |
[33:10] | It will make firing you that much easier. | 这会让我更有理由炒了你 |
[33:14] | Bon chance. | 好机会 |
[33:20] | The night’s still young. Buck up. | 夜还长 振作起来 |
[33:21] | Oh, buck off. | 滚开 |
[33:34] | No, thanks. I don’t dance. | 不 谢谢 我不跳舞 |
[33:55] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你怎么来了 -你怎么来了 |
[33:57] | Got dragged here by a friend. He’s been on the road. | 一个朋友拉我过来的 他还在路上 |
[33:59] | He’s been Jonesing for an L.A. Party. | 他一直是洛杉矶聚会的红人 |
[34:02] | Well, he got one. | 这儿不有一个聚会 |
[34:03] | Yeah. Yeah, he did. | 是啊 的确 |
[34:06] | Is this, like, your scene? | 这是你布的景吗 |
[34:09] | No. No. | 不是 |
[34:10] | God, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[34:11] | My friend is brokering the place. | 我朋友是这套房子的经纪人 |
[34:13] | My friend might be up for buying. | 我朋友可能会买 |
[34:15] | He’s always looking for a crash pad | 他一直在找一个住处 |
[34:16] | to get away from his wife’s family. | 想要摆脱他丈人一家 |
[34:17] | Who is this supposed friend? | 你这朋友是谁 |
[34:20] | There he is. | 在那儿 |
[34:22] | He really looks like Lamar Odom. | 他看起来真像拉玛尔·奥多姆 |
[34:24] | It is Lamar Odom. | 他就是拉玛尔·奥多姆 |
[34:29] | What is it you do? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[34:30] | I’m a sportswriter. | 我是体育新闻记者 |
[34:31] | Oh, okay. I didn’t know. | 好吧 我不知道呢 |
[34:33] | You didn’t ask. | 你没问 |
[34:36] | I never had the chance. | 我也没机会问 |
[34:45] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:45] | Picturing us living here just give me so much satisfaction. | 光想一下我们能住这里 我就满足了 |
[34:50] | Stop it. It’s not him. | 得了吧 你不是他 |
[34:52] | I got such sticky fingers from this little thing. | 这东西让我的手粘粘的 |
[34:54] | Let’s spend the night together. | 今晚我们一起狂欢吧 |
[34:55] | It’s not Keith Richards. | 你不是基斯·理查兹 |
[34:57] | Yeah, it is, Angie. | 就是他 安琪 |
[35:00] | You want another drink? | 想再喝一杯吗 |
[35:02] | Love one. | 非常想 |
[35:03] | Don’t move. | 别乱跑 |
[35:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:14] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[35:15] | Sam? What’s wrong? | 山姆 怎么了 |
[35:19] | Sam. I can’t hear you, Sam. | 山姆 我听不清你说什么 山姆 |
[35:21] | You’re–you’re what? | 你…你怎么了 |
[35:25] | What hospital? | 什么医院 |
[35:28] | No, I’ll be right there. | 不 我马上过去 |
[35:30] | I’m sorry. I-I have to go. | 很抱歉 我得走了 |
[35:33] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[35:35] | Karen! | 凯伦 |
[35:44] | That is so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[35:47] | That’s our city. Can you believe it? | 我们就生活在这城市里 你能相信吗 |
[35:49] | I still can’t over us both being at this random party. | 我还是没法相信我俩会在这个派对上相遇 |
[35:53] | What are the odds? | 这是有多巧 |
[35:55] | It’s like the, uh, universe is trying to tell us something. | 就好像宇宙在试着告诉我们什么 |
[36:02] | Richard, I… | 理查德 我… |
[36:05] | I don’t know, um, how to say this. | 我不知道…该怎么说 |
[36:09] | – I know I’ve been… – Flaky? | -我知道 我可能有些… -古怪 |
[36:12] | Unreliable, | 不大可靠 |
[36:15] | and I probably don’t deserve | 或许我并不值得 |
[36:15] | a third chance, but… | 你再给我一次机会 但是… |
[36:17] | April. | 艾普莉 |
[36:18] | No, let me say this before the liquor wears off. | 不 让我借着酒劲把话说完 |
[36:20] | Can I take you to dinner sometime? | 有空我能请你出去吃饭吗 |
[36:25] | April? | 艾普莉 |
[36:28] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[36:30] | You are the most stunning creature I have ever met, | 你是我见过最有魅力的人 |
[36:34] | and I’m sure that I am the dumbest ass in the world. | 我确定我是世界上最笨的傻蛋 |
[36:38] | Maybe if you hadn’t told me everything about | 可能如果你没告诉我 |
[36:40] | your husband’s “package”… | 关于你丈夫的”包裹”的事… |
[36:44] | I had no idea what you were talking about, | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[36:47] | but what I got, loud and clear, was that… | 但我所清楚知道的是… |
[36:51] | you have a lot of unresolved stuff that you need to address. | 你还有很多没处理好的事要对付 |
[36:55] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[36:57] | I’ve made a career out of getting sucked | 我经常陷入 |
[37:00] | into the vortex of pretty women. | 美女的漩涡 |
[37:03] | I just can’t right now. | 但我现在不能 |
[37:12] | See you around? | 回头见 |
[37:24] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[37:37] | Oh, Olivier. | 奥利维尔 |
[37:39] | Before you go, | 在你走之前 |
[37:41] | I just thought you should know | 我想该让你知道 |
[37:42] | I didn’t get an offer tonight. | 今晚我没收到一个买约 |
[37:43] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[37:44] | Mm, I got three, | 我收到了三个 |
[37:46] | so I plan on closing this sucker for 100k above asking. | 所以我打算把这烂玩意按十万卖了 |
[37:49] | And I’ll be taking back all my properties. | 我要拿回我所有的房产 |
[37:52] | Bonsoir, Cherie. | 再见 谢丽 |
[37:55] | Bonsoir. | 再见 |
[37:58] | And I’ll be wearing whatever the hell I want to work. | 并且我想穿什么上班就穿什么 |
[38:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:25] | Cute dad doesn’t want to date me. | 那可爱的老爸不想和我约会 |
[38:28] | Cute idiot dad. | 可爱的傻老爸 |
[38:32] | Do you wanna come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[38:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:40] | So how are you? | 你最近好吗 |
[38:41] | Joss said you were sick. | 乔斯说你病了 |
[38:44] | – You go first. – No. No, you go. | -你先说 -不 不 你先说 |
[38:48] | I just want to say that it’s okay. | 我只是想说没关系的 |
[38:54] | It’s okay if you don’t forgive me. | 如果你不想原谅我 没关系的 |
[38:57] | I don’t forgive me. | 我也没法原谅我 |
[39:01] | I have nothing to forgive you for. | 我没什么要原谅你的 |
[39:05] | You didn’t cheat on me. Paul did. | 又不是你背着我出轨了 是保罗 |
[39:13] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[39:14] | Tea. Yes, I’ll have some tea. | 茶 是的 给我来杯茶 |
[39:22] | So what happened with Richard? | 你和理查德怎么回事 |
[39:24] | Oh, the short of it? | 长话短说 |
[39:26] | He rejected me because I haven’t dealt with my issues. | 他拒绝了我 因为我没处理完我的问题 |
[39:31] | How embarrassing is that? | 真尴尬啊 |
[39:34] | Well, you’re talking to the queen of avoidance, so… | 你在跟我这个逃避女王说话 所以… |
[39:37] | And how’s that working out for you? | 你这么逃避着过得怎么样 |
[39:46] | Not very well. | 不怎么样 |
[39:48] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[39:50] | No. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[39:53] | I wish I could go back. | 我真希望我能回到过去 |
[39:57] | What you do now is, you give Harry all your love | 你现在所要做的就是给哈利你全部的爱 |
[40:01] | and never ever tell him what happened. | 然后永远不要告诉他发生过什么 |
[40:05] | I wish to god I never knew about Paul. | 我真希望我不知道保罗的事 |
[40:12] | You’re one and done, right? | 你就那一次不会再发生了 是不是 |
[40:14] | One and done. | 就那一次 再也不会发生了 |
[40:17] | The worst is over. | 最坏的部分已经过去了 |
[40:20] | The worst is over. | 最坏的部分已经过去了 |
[40:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:36] | Are you gonna tell my mom? | 你会跟我妈妈说吗 |
[40:38] | I mean, she’s been through enough. | 我的意思是 她已经经受了很多了 |
[40:42] | What would I tell her, Sam? | 我跟她说什么 山姆 |
[40:46] | I’m not gonna drink and drive again. | 我不会再酒后驾车了 |
[40:48] | Not with your license suspended, you won’t. | 你的驾照都被吊销了 你当然不会 |
[40:53] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[40:57] | Just so you know, you weren’t my first call, | 跟你说一下 我最先不是打给你的 |
[41:00] | but you were the only one that answered. | 但你是唯一一个接电话的 |
[41:02] | I did hear you the other day. | 我那天说的话我听见了 |
[41:06] | I’m sorry for that, | 我很抱歉 |
[41:07] | for how abrupt and cold I was. | 抱歉我那么的鲁莽和冷漠 |
[41:09] | Don’t even worry about it. | 别担心 |
[41:11] | Get in line behind all the other women in my life | 我生命里有的是 |
[41:13] | who no longer want to talk to me. | 不想再跟我说话的女人 |
[41:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[41:17] | I found a pair of women’s sunglasses in my dad’s apartment, | 我在我父亲的公寓找到一副女士太阳镜 |
[41:21] | returned them to my mom. | 我把它给了我母亲 |
[41:22] | Turns out, they weren’t hers. | 结果那却不是她的 |
[41:26] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[41:27] | So basically, I just told her he was having an affair. | 所以基本上 我刚刚告诉她父亲曾有外遇 |
[41:32] | Anyway, not your problem. | 不管怎样 这不是你的问题 |
[41:36] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢你 |
[41:39] | You’ve been a friend. | 你做了朋友该做的 |