时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I found a pair of women’s sunglasses in my dad’s apartment. | 我在我父亲的公寓找到一副女士太阳镜 |
[00:07] | Returned them to my mom. Turns out, they weren’t hers. | 我把它给了我母亲 结果那却不是她的 |
[00:10] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[00:10] | So, basically just told her he was having an affair. | 所以基本上 我刚刚告诉她父亲曾有外遇 |
[00:14] | What do you want from me? | 你想管我要什么 |
[00:15] | I want my son to have what your daughter has. | 我想让我儿子拥有你女儿有的一切 |
[00:18] | I want money. | 我想要钱 |
[00:20] | You have a lot of unresolved stuff that you need to address. | 你还有很多没处理好的事要应对 |
[00:26] | See you around? | 回头见 |
[00:28] | Sally brings home the bacon, | 萨莉赚钱养家 |
[00:29] | and she’s better at making decisions than I am. | 而且比我更擅长拿主意 |
[00:32] | Yeah, but you’re hotter. | 对 但你比她性感 |
[00:34] | I cheated on Harry last night. | 我昨晚跟别人睡了 |
[00:36] | How did it happen? I-I mean, who? | 怎么会这样 是谁 |
[00:39] | This guy from work– Dominic. | 是个同事 叫多米尼克 |
[00:52] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[00:53] | And not hungover, thank you very much. | 而且没宿醉 谢谢你 |
[00:55] | Welcome to what we normal people call Wednesday. | 欢迎来到我们正常人所谓的周三 |
[01:00] | You are kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[01:02] | Honestly, you should consider it a compliment. | 说实话 你该把这当做表扬 |
[01:07] | So what’s with the outfit? | 你穿成这身要去干嘛 |
[01:09] | Seducing another personal trainer, are we? | 又要去勾搭私人教练了吗 |
[01:11] | No, I’m going hiking with Alex. | 不 我要和艾莉克丝远足 |
[01:13] | – She invited me. – Alex the lesbian? | -她邀请了我 -蕾丝艾莉克丝吗 |
[01:16] | That’s just offensive. | 真无礼 |
[01:17] | Well, how is that offensive? | 怎么无礼了 |
[01:18] | She does identify as a lesbian, doesn’t she? | 她的确是蕾丝啊 |
[01:20] | Yeah, but it’s not her whole identity. | 但那并不是她的整个身份 |
[01:22] | I mean, she could just as easily be referred to as | 我是说 她可以被称为 |
[01:25] | Alex, the new best friend of Josslyn Carver. | 乔斯琳·卡佛新的闺蜜艾莉克丝 |
[01:28] | – Yeah. – What? | -好吧 -怎么了 |
[01:30] | No, it’s just interesting. You don’t really have friends. | 没什么 只是很有意思 你没什么朋友 |
[01:33] | Wow. What do you call Karen and April? | 那凯伦和艾普莉怎么说 |
[01:36] | Savi’s friends. | 萨维的朋友们 |
[01:39] | Where is my sister anyway? | 我的好姐妹呢 |
[01:40] | We were supposed to caravan to April’s. | 我们该去艾普莉家了 |
[01:41] | Uh, she said she had an early meeting. | 她说一大早要开会 |
[01:59] | Congratulations, Savannah. | 恭喜 萨瓦娜 |
[02:00] | You are officially pregnant. | 你确实怀孕了 |
[02:08] | I… | 我… |
[02:09] | Sorry. It’s just a lot to take in right now. | 抱歉 我一下很难接受 |
[02:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:16] | Sometimes when a couple’s been trying | 如果一对夫妇像你和哈利 |
[02:17] | as long as you and Harry have, | 那样努力了这么久 |
[02:19] | when it finally happens, it can be hard to believe. | 真的怀上时 的确会很难相信 |
[02:23] | I’m writing you a prescription for prenatal vitamins. | 我要给你开一张产前维生素的药方 |
[02:26] | We’ll start with 600 micrograms of folic acid. | 从六百微克的叶酸开始 |
[02:30] | You and Harry will need to fill out | 你和哈利要填写 |
[02:31] | detailed medical histories of both your families | 详细的家族病史 |
[02:33] | so we can determine if there are any risk factors | 好让医生判断是否有遗传性的 |
[02:36] | that may be inherited. | 危险因素 |
[02:46] | So I’m “the most stunning woman he’s ever met,” | 我是他”见过的最有魅力的女人” |
[02:49] | but he’s terrified of my package. | 但是他害怕我的包裹 |
[02:51] | Which sadly, is not a euphemism. | 悲剧的是 那不是委婉的说法 |
[02:53] | The point is, he’s not interested in my drama. | 关键是 他对我的事情不感兴趣 |
[02:55] | Then he’s an idiot. | 那他就是个傻瓜 |
[02:57] | Hmm. That’s what Savi said, too. | 萨维也是这样说的 |
[03:01] | Earth to Savi. Come in, Savi. | 呼叫萨维 萨维快回话 |
[03:04] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:06] | Just exhausted. | 我累死了 |
[03:07] | – Did your meeting go okay this morning? – What? | -你今早的会议开得还好吧 -什么 |
[03:11] | Uh… Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:13] | It was fine. | 挺好的 |
[03:16] | Well, then I am officially caffeinated enough | 我摄取了足量咖啡因 |
[03:19] | to climb Everest. | 可以爬珠穆朗玛峰了 |
[03:21] | Or Runyon. Mwah. | 或者去鲁尼恩峡谷远足 |
[03:23] | Later, ladies. | 回见 姐妹们 |
[03:24] | – Have fun. – Bye. | -玩得开心 -拜拜 |
[03:26] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:34] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[03:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:39] | Oh… My… God. | 天 啊 |
[03:41] | – Yep. – How pregnant? | -是啊 -怎么怀孕的 |
[03:44] | I mean, is it possible the baby could be Harry’s? | 孩子可能是哈利的吗 |
[03:46] | Sure, it’s possible, | 当然可能 |
[03:48] | you know, and obviously, that’s what I’m hoping for, | 显然 那是我所期望的 |
[03:50] | but… | 但是 |
[03:52] | but Harry and I have been trying for so long. | 但是哈利和我尝试了这么久 |
[03:54] | It means nothing. | 那又不能说明什么 |
[03:55] | Your doctor didn’t even recommend I.V.F., | 你的医生都没推荐体外授精 |
[03:57] | so Harry’s problem couldn’t have been that dire. | 哈利的问题肯定没那么严重 |
[04:00] | Seriously, I’ve known couples who have tried for years, | 说真的 我认识尝试了多年的夫妇 |
[04:02] | went through rounds of medical procedures, | 接受了多次医疗 |
[04:04] | only to get drunk watching some late night skinemax | 结果看夜间电视节目的时候喝醉了 |
[04:07] | and poof–baby. | 然后就怀上了 |
[04:09] | It was just one time with Dom. | 我和多姆只有一次 |
[04:12] | Exactly. Only one time. | 正是 只有一次 |
[04:14] | It’s just as much of a chance it’s Harry’s, | 孩子也有可能是哈利的 |
[04:15] | – probably even more. – Why more? | -甚至可能性更大 -为什么更大 |
[04:17] | Because it would be so much better if it was Harry’s. | 如果孩子是哈利的 那就好多了 |
[04:20] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[04:21] | Then you wouldn’t have to tell him anything. | 那你就没必要向他坦白了 |
[04:23] | What are you talking about? I have to tell him. | 你说什么呢 我必须告诉他 |
[04:27] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[04:28] | You have to tell him now. | 你得现在告诉他 |
[04:31] | I just feel so bad for both of you guys. | 我真替你们感到难过 |
[04:33] | I love Harry. | 我很喜欢哈利 |
[04:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:41] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[04:43] | Do you need more water? | 还要喝水吗 |
[04:44] | I’m good. Just need to catch my breath. | 没事 只是需要喘口气 |
[04:47] | Sorry. Sorry. I didn’t mean to push you. | 不好意思 我无意逼你 |
[04:48] | You just look– you look so athletic. | 只是你看起来 很健美 |
[04:51] | It’s actually more of a metabolism thing | 我身姿妙曼更多是 |
[04:52] | than a being-in-shape thing. Can we just stop for a second? | 新陈代谢的功劳 能休息休息吗 |
[04:55] | – Sure. – Oh, God. | -当然可以 -天啊 |
[05:02] | I like how you think this is funny. | 你居然觉得这很好玩 |
[05:03] | I’m literally dying on a rock. | 说真的 我就快死在岩石上了 |
[05:05] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[05:07] | It’s just that I’m used to being the one | 只是 通常是我 |
[05:08] | that has to beg Sally to slow down. | 得求着萨莉慢一点 |
[05:10] | Well, it’s a good thing Sally’s not here. | 那还好萨莉不在 |
[05:11] | Oh, yeah. She wouldn’t let us stop. | 是啊 她要是在 不会让我们停下的 |
[05:13] | What do you mean, she wouldn’t let us stop? | 什么意思 不会让我们停下 |
[05:18] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[05:22] | Somebody likes you. | 有人对你有意思 |
[05:24] | Eh. He’s not my type. | 他不是我喜欢的类型 |
[05:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:27] | Used to be mine. | 我曾经喜欢这样的 |
[05:31] | Shut your lady-loving lips. | 说什么呢 你不是喜欢女人吗 |
[05:33] | You slept with men? | 你和男人睡过 |
[05:35] | Oh, yeah. I hooked up with boys all through high school. | 是的 我高中的时候都和男生在一起 |
[05:37] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[05:38] | I met Emily, | 我遇到了艾米丽 |
[05:40] | my freshman college roommate. | 我大一时的室友 |
[05:42] | And oh, | 然后就 |
[05:44] | something just clicked. | 一发不可收拾了 |
[05:46] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:46] | You ever taken a drive down the other side of the road? | 你有尝试过另一条路线吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah. But only with three of us jammed in a car. | 有过 不过只是三个人挤在一辆车里 |
[05:51] | And I was so drunk, | 我喝得醉醺醺的 |
[05:52] | I couldn’t tell the stick shift from the air bags. | 连变速杆和安全气囊都分不清了 |
[05:55] | What? | 什么 |
[05:56] | Oh, just threesomes. Definitely never had a girlfriend. | 就是三个人一起 反正绝对没有过女朋友 |
[05:59] | And actually, not that many girls as friends either. | 其实 女性朋友本来就不多 |
[06:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:03] | How come? | 怎么会呢 |
[06:04] | I tend to sleep with their boyfriends. | 因为我总是会和她们的男朋友睡觉 |
[06:07] | You girls must’ve been dragging your heels. | 你们俩真够拖拉的 |
[06:09] | – Oh, hi, Sally. – Got your text. | -好啊 萨莉 -收到你的短信了 |
[06:11] | Took an early lunch to catch up. | 提早吃了午饭就来了 |
[06:16] | You don’t do this much, do you? | 你不会经常这样吧 |
[06:19] | Come on, ladies. | 来吧 姑娘们 |
[06:21] | This is supposed to be exercise. | 我们是来锻炼的 |
[06:23] | Let’s hustle. | 我们要快 |
[06:25] | Pick it up. | 继续吧 |
[06:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:38] | I’m so sorry, Dom. | 真对不起 多姆 |
[06:39] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[06:40] | Okay, you know what? Picking up some papers off the floor | 行了 从地上捡几张文件 |
[06:42] | doesn’t make up for you getting me kicked off a case. | 也不能弥补你把我从一个案子里踢出去 |
[06:45] | We have a call with opposing counsel before trial tomorrow. | 明天审讯前和对方律师有个会面 |
[06:47] | My office, five minutes. | 来我办公室 五分钟 |
[06:51] | Don’t forget to mention Aspen. | 别忘了说说阿斯彭 |
[06:53] | The appraisal. It’s in my notes. | 那个评估 在我的记录里 |
[07:00] | What did you say these colors were? | 这些颜色叫什么来着 |
[07:02] | That’s platinum and that’s steel. | 这是银灰色 这是钢铁色 |
[07:05] | But they’re both gray. | 但它们都属于灰色 |
[07:07] | Both are of the gray variety, yes. | 都是灰色系的 没错 |
[07:10] | So why not call them gray? | 那为什么不直接说灰色呢 |
[07:12] | Call it 20% off if you buy both. | 你要是两件都买 就打八折 |
[07:16] | Bienvenue a maison par la mer. How can I help you? | 欢迎来到海边之家 需要什么吗 |
[07:18] | I’m looking for miss April Malloy. | 我想找艾普莉·马洛伊小姐 |
[07:20] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[07:21] | My name is Bob Johnson. | 我叫鲍勃·约翰逊 |
[07:22] | I’m an attorney representing Miranda Nickleby. | 我是米兰达·尼克贝的代表律师 |
[07:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:26] | Proof of Paul Malloy’s paternity of Scott Nickleby. | 证据 证明保罗·马洛伊是斯科蒂·尼克贝的生父 |
[07:31] | I never asked for proof. | 我可没要求证明 |
[07:32] | No, but we will have to provide it | 没错 但要起诉保罗要求子女抚养费的话 |
[07:35] | when we sue Paul for child support. | 我们得提供相关证明 |
[07:37] | Wait. What do you mean, sue? Paul is dead. | 等等 你说什么 起诉 保罗已经死了 |
[07:39] | His estate is very much alive, | 但他的遗产还在 |
[07:41] | and legally, must provide for his offspring. | 而且从法律角度来说 应该供养他的子女 |
[07:45] | If you refuse to pay, | 如果你拒付抚养费 |
[07:46] | Ms. Nickleby will see you in court. | 尼克贝女士就和你在法庭上见了 |
[08:26] | 加利福尼亚州 驾驶执照 萨缪尔·格雷 | |
[08:31] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna get a refill at the fountain | 我去饮水机那儿接点水 |
[08:38] | – before we hit the road. – Okay. | -我们再上路 -好的 |
[08:43] | I appreciate you letting me crash your hike. | 真的很感谢你 让我突然加入 |
[08:46] | Yeah, I appreciate the actual workout you gave me, | 我很感谢你真的让我锻炼到了 |
[08:48] | Although oh, my legs might not. | 不过 我的腿可能不同意 |
[08:50] | Yeah, well, I need you in tip-top shape | 你要保持最佳状态 |
[08:52] | so you have the stamina to keep showing us houses. | 才能有足够的精力带我们看房子 |
[08:56] | Don’t worry. I’m determined to find you two a place to live. | 这个你放心 我绝对能帮你们找到满意的房子 |
[08:58] | Yeah, well, if you don’t, that’s okay, too. | 不过如果你不愿意 也没关系 |
[09:02] | You’re more than just a real estate agent, Joss. | 你可不仅仅是个房产中介 乔斯 |
[09:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:07] | You’re our friend. | 你是我们的朋友 |
[09:09] | Well, more Alex’s friend than mine, granted. | 当然 应该说是艾莉克丝的朋友 不是我的 |
[09:12] | But, uh, yeah, you know, she’s just been | 不过你知道 她最近 |
[09:14] | having a really great time with you. | 和你在一起很开心 |
[09:16] | And looking for houses is giving her something to focus on, | 找房子让她有点事情可以忙活 |
[09:19] | which is great. | 这很好 |
[09:21] | I feel like I’m missing something here. | 我不是很理解你说的话 |
[09:25] | It’s just that she’s usually so bored. | 就是说 她常常觉得百无聊赖 |
[09:27] | I mean, she teaches three yoga classes a week, | 她每周就教三次瑜伽课 |
[09:29] | and I work 24/7. It’s not ideal. | 而我时时刻刻都在上班 这很不好 |
[09:32] | But since we’re both busy, I feel like we’re fighting less. | 而自从我们俩都忙起来 吵架的次数就少了 |
[09:35] | So thank you. | 所以要谢谢你 |
[09:38] | Yeah. I’m, uh, happy to be a distraction. | 不客气 我很高兴能转移你们的注意力 |
[09:41] | Especially because you are actually in the market | 特别是 你们还是打算 |
[09:43] | to purchase a home, aren’t you? | 要买房子的 对吧 |
[09:46] | I am if you find me one worth buying. | 当然 如果你帮我找到值得买的房子 |
[09:50] | Hey. I got you a water from the cart. | 我在手推车上找了一瓶水给你 |
[09:53] | Thanks, ali-bear. | 谢谢 乖乖熊 |
[09:55] | Mm. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:08] | I take it you’ve met my attorney. | 你见过我的律师了吧 |
[10:10] | I was going to call you. | 我有打算给你打电话的 |
[10:12] | I called you six times. | 我给你打了六个电话了 |
[10:15] | I’m still processing. | 我还没有考虑好 |
[10:17] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:19] | I didn’t want to bring a lawyer into this, but I had to. | 我不想请律师的 但是不得不请 |
[10:21] | I can’t stay in California indefinitely, | 我不能永远待在加州 |
[10:23] | and I’m not leaving with nothing. | 但我也不能两手空空就离开 |
[10:29] | Let’s meet today. | 今天见个面吧 |
[10:30] | Yeah, I’m busy today. | 我今天很忙 |
[10:32] | I’ll drive up to L.A. tomorrow. | 我明天去洛杉矶 |
[10:34] | I’ll let you know when’s good for me. | 等我有空了再联系你 |
[10:40] | My only option is to sell off a share of the store. | 我只能卖掉一部分店铺的股份 |
[10:42] | Or I-I guess I could put the house up | 或者 我可以换一个 |
[10:45] | and downsize into something smaller– | 小一点的房子 |
[10:46] | Okay. Pull the brake on the crazy train. | 好了 别再说傻话了 |
[10:48] | You’re not selling your house | 你不用卖房子 |
[10:49] | and you’re not giving Miranda a dime. | 也不用给米兰达一分钱 |
[10:51] | I don’t think that’s realistic. | 我觉得这不现实 |
[10:52] | Her lawyer told me that if I didn’t– | 她的律师说如果我不… |
[10:53] | Breathe before you pass out. | 深呼吸 别昏过去 |
[10:57] | Good. Another one. | 很好 再来一次 |
[11:00] | Do it. | 照做 |
[11:03] | There is no proof that those paternity papers are even real. | 她提供的亲子鉴定都未必是真的 |
[11:06] | Oh, no. They’re real. I called the company. | 不 是真的 我给那家公司打过电话 |
[11:08] | Paul is his father. | 保罗的确是他父亲 |
[11:09] | This isn’t a scam, Savi. | 这不是骗局 萨维 |
[11:11] | Everything Miranda has told me so far has checked out. | 目前为止米兰达说的一切都是真的 |
[11:13] | She’s telling the truth. | 她没有说谎 |
[11:14] | Well, she may not be a liar, but she is a bitch. | 她可能没说谎 但她绝对是个贱人 |
[11:17] | I couldn’t agree more. | 太对了 |
[11:18] | Okay, unfortunately, bitches still have legal rights | 但不幸的是 贱人一样有法律权利 |
[11:21] | and child support is a real thing. | 而子女抚养费也不是闹着玩的 |
[11:23] | Maybe there’s some number that’ll satisfy Miranda | 或许有一个比较合适的数额既能让她满意 |
[11:25] | and not bankrupt me. | 同时又不至于让我破产 |
[11:27] | No. If it’s not done within a legal framework, | 不行 如果这事不按照法律程序走 |
[11:29] | you’re gonna be writing checks for the rest of your life. | 那么你下半辈子就要不停地给她送钱了 |
[11:31] | It’s really better to handle this in court. | 这事最好还是上法庭处理 |
[11:33] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:34] | There’s no way I could keep something like that from Lucy. | 这样我就瞒不过露西了 |
[11:36] | Then don’t. | 那就别瞒着她 |
[11:38] | She’ll be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[11:41] | Look, I know you’re trying to protect your daughter, | 我知道你想要尽力保护你的女儿 |
[11:43] | but at a certain point, you have to ask yourself– | 但是在某些情况下 你得问问自己 |
[11:46] | at what cost? | 代价是什么 |
[11:50] | I just don’t want to put Lucy through a big court case | 我只是不想让露西经历一场 |
[11:52] | if I can’t win, and that lawyer sounded so confident. | 我赢不了的庭审 那个律师相当自信 |
[11:56] | Well, you are clearly not aware of my mad skills. | 你显然还不知道我有多厉害 |
[12:00] | If I can prove entrapment, | 如果我能证明这是个骗局 |
[12:02] | they have no case at all. | 他们想立案都没门 |
[12:03] | Did Miranda know Paul was married | 米兰达跟保罗上床前 |
[12:04] | before she slept with him? | 知不知道他已经结婚了 |
[12:06] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[12:08] | We never talked about it. We never talked about anything. | 我们没谈过这些 我们什么都没谈过 |
[12:11] | Maybe you should. | 你们应该谈谈了 |
[12:20] | Oh, my lord. Is that– | 我的天 那是不是… |
[12:22] | How do you deal with seeing him every day? | 你怎么受得了每天都要见到他 |
[12:25] | I try not to. | 我尽量不见他 |
[12:27] | Kind of hard when you work in a glass office. | 你的办公室是透明的 这好像有点困难 |
[12:32] | Have you decided what you’re gonna tell Harry? | 你想好怎么跟哈利说了吗 |
[12:37] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[13:02] | Lucy, when did you make this? | 露西 你什么时候做的这个 |
[13:05] | At school yesterday. | 昨天在学校做的 |
[13:07] | You didn’t have a new frame, | 你没有新相框了 |
[13:08] | so I thought it might help you get out of your funk. | 所以我想这东西能让你开心起来 |
[13:10] | I’m not in a funk. I just got a lot going on at the store. | 我没有不开心 只是店里的事比较多 |
[13:14] | It’s more than that. It’s because of daddy. | 不止这些 是因为爸爸 |
[13:18] | His birthday is next week, | 下周就是他的生日了 |
[13:18] | and you always get sad around his birthday. | 每次他要过生日时你就会伤心 |
[13:23] | I guess I do. | 我想是的 |
[13:24] | That’s why you’re not talking about him as much. | 所以你才不怎么提起他了 |
[13:27] | Because you think I’m gonna be sad remembering him. | 因为你觉得我想起他会伤心 |
[13:35] | Will you? | 那你会吗 |
[13:36] | No. | 不会 |
[13:38] | I like remembering the things about him, | 我喜欢想起关于他的事 |
[13:39] | like the way we used to blow out the candles together. | 比如我们一起吹蜡烛的情形 |
[13:42] | Together? | 是一起吗 |
[13:43] | Okay, when he’d let me blow out all of his candles for him. | 好吧 他让我帮他吹灭所有的蜡烛 |
[13:47] | And give you presents at his party. | 而且还在他的生日聚会上给你送礼物 |
[13:49] | And wish me a very happy unbirthday. | 还祝我”非生日快乐” |
[13:52] | He was a great dad, huh? | 他是个好爸爸 对吧 |
[13:56] | The best. | 最好的爸爸 |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:05] | For the record, | 实话说 |
[14:06] | he thought you were a pretty great kid. | 他觉得你是个又乖又漂亮的好孩子 |
[14:29] | Dr. Kim. | 金医生 |
[14:30] | Uh, you left your wallet in my car. | 你把钱包落在我的车上了 |
[14:34] | Oh, man. Thank you. Uh, been on the phone all morning | 天呐 谢谢你 我一上午都在打电话 |
[14:37] | canceling credit cards. | 注销信用卡什么的 |
[14:38] | You should’ve called me. I would’ve come pick it up. | 你给我打个电话就行了 我可以去拿 |
[14:40] | You’re on my way to the office. | 我上班正好路过这里 |
[14:43] | Besides your licence is suspended, isn’t it? | 况且你的驾照被吊销了 不是吗 |
[14:46] | I feel like I owe you an explanation. | 我觉得我欠你一个解释 |
[14:48] | – You don’t. – I don’t want you to | -没有 -我不想让你以为 |
[14:50] | think I was out partying like some idiot frat boy. | 我像个白痴花花公子似的去聚会了 |
[14:52] | The truth is, I was out celebrating | 事实是 我是在庆祝 |
[14:54] | and had one too many. | 结果喝多了 |
[14:56] | – What were you celebrating? – Dropping out of school. | -庆祝什么 -辍学 |
[14:58] | I have officially withdrawn from Brown. | 我已经正式从布朗大学退学了 |
[15:01] | Really? I thought you were looking forward to going back. | 真的吗 我还以为你很期待回去呢 |
[15:04] | Just ’cause it was something to do, | 那只是因为我想找点事做 |
[15:06] | not because I was excited or anything. | 不是因为我很兴奋什么的 |
[15:10] | But something must have happened, | 但一定是发生了什么事 |
[15:11] | something that made you decide to suddenly drop out. | 才让你突然决定要辍学 |
[15:14] | Yeah. My dad told me to. | 是的 我爸爸让我这么做的 |
[15:18] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[15:21] | It’s easier if I just show you. | 你来看看就明白了 |
[15:36] | Uh, I didn’t know you were bringing Scottie. | 我没想到你带斯科蒂来了 |
[15:39] | My sister had to take an extra shift. | 我姐姐要加班 |
[15:41] | I hope it’s not a problem. | 希望你别介意 |
[15:45] | Why don’t we just sit down outside? | 我们还是到外面坐吧 |
[15:47] | Sure. Oh, can I get a coffee first? | 好的 我能要杯咖啡吗 |
[15:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:54] | Cappuccino would be great. | 卡布奇诺就行 |
[15:56] | Extra foam. | 多加奶泡 |
[16:02] | Is there any way you can squeeze me in today? It’s urgent. | 你能把我排在今天吗 我很急 |
[16:06] | Uh, I can make that work. | 我没问题 |
[16:08] | Great. I’ll be there. Thank you. | 太好了 我马上就到 谢谢 |
[16:12] | Question for my sister whose job it is to sway a jury. | 想问我那个能摆布陪审团的姐姐一个问题 |
[16:15] | Did you get another speeding ticket? | 你又收到超速罚单了 |
[16:16] | No. I need to convince Alex to leave | 不是 我得劝艾莉克丝离开 |
[16:19] | her controlling, disrespectful girlfriend– | 她那个无理又有控制欲的女朋友 |
[16:21] | Except I need to say it nicer. | 但是我得委婉地说 |
[16:22] | Did she ask you to comment on her relationship? | 她让你过问她的情感世界了吗 |
[16:26] | No, but I need to say something. It’s toxic. | 但我得跟她说 这对她很不好 |
[16:28] | Well, if it’s not solicited, | 如果她没请求你这么做 |
[16:29] | I would keep your opinion to yourself. | 我觉得你还是别说为好 |
[16:32] | It’s not an opinion. It’s a fact. | 这又不是我个人的意见 是事实 |
[16:34] | Alex is miserable with Sally. | 艾莉克丝和萨莉在一起很可怜 |
[16:36] | Therefore, they should break up. | 所以她们应该分手 |
[16:37] | Pretty sure you’re oversimplifying. | 你肯定把问题过分简单化了 |
[16:39] | It’s very simple. | 就是很简单啊 |
[16:40] | When a person is in a relationship that isn’t great, | 要是两个人处的不好 |
[16:43] | they get out of it. | 当然是分手 |
[16:44] | No, that’s what you do. | 这只是你的做法而已 |
[16:46] | Lots of relationships hit rough patches, | 情感方面很多人都会遇到难关 |
[16:48] | and people actually work through them. | 大家是会努力度过难关的 |
[16:50] | Why are you getting so upset? | 你为什么这么不高兴 |
[16:51] | Because you’re about to give potentially devastating advice, | 因为你要给别人潜在的破坏性建议 |
[16:54] | which is why nobody tells you anything. | 所以大家才什么都不跟你说 |
[16:55] | What are you talking about? Who’s not telling me stuff? | 你在说什么 谁不告诉我东西 |
[16:58] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[16:59] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我的气了吗 |
[17:00] | Make you lunch before you head to court? | 上庭前要我给你做午餐吗 |
[17:03] | I would love that, but I actually have a meeting first, | 我很愿意 但我还有个会 |
[17:06] | which I’m running late for. | 快要迟到了 |
[17:07] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -好吧 |
[17:13] | Did I walk into the middle of something? | 我是不是打扰到你们了 |
[17:16] | It’s just drama. | 无理取闹罢了 |
[17:17] | It’s what happens when two ladies live together | 当两个女人住在一起 而且生理周期 |
[17:18] | and their cycles haven’t synced up yet. | 还不同步时 就会出现这种情况 |
[17:21] | Let that be the last time | 以后别跟我说 |
[17:22] | you ever talk to me about your cycle. | 你的生理周期问题了 |
[17:23] | Agreed. In exchange for an espresso? | 赞成 那你得帮我冲杯浓咖啡 |
[17:28] | Step away. | 靠边站 |
[17:32] | Oh, there. There you go. | 这个 给你这个 |
[17:34] | Sweetie, take that one. | 宝贝 玩这个 |
[17:35] | Don’t lose mater, though. He’s your favorite. | 别弄坏了 这个可是你最喜欢的 |
[17:37] | Thank you, mommy. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[17:45] | So how do you want to do this? | 你想怎么办 |
[17:47] | By answering a few questions first. | 你先回答几个问题 |
[17:50] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[17:53] | Did you know Paul was married? | 你知道保罗结婚了吗 |
[17:56] | When I checked him into the hotel I used to work at, | 在我之前工作的那个酒店帮他办入住时 |
[17:58] | I did notice that he was wearing a wedding band. | 是注意到了他戴着结婚戒指 |
[18:00] | I also noticed that he wasn’t wearing it | 我还注意到他带我吃晚餐时 |
[18:02] | when he took me to dinner that night. | 手上没戴戒指 |
[18:06] | And how long were you two having an affair? | 你们的不正当关系持续了多久 |
[18:09] | At first, we would just get together whenever he came to town. | 开始就是他到镇上时我们会一起聚聚 |
[18:12] | I don’t even know that I would call it an affair. | 我都不觉得那是”不正当关系” |
[18:14] | I would. | 对我来说是 |
[18:17] | Uh, anyway, | 总之 |
[18:19] | after a year, we start talking about getting it serious. | 一年后我们才决定开始正式发展 |
[18:23] | And then I got pregnant, | 然后我怀孕了 |
[18:26] | and that’s when he told me | 就是那时候他跟我说 |
[18:27] | that he had made up his mind to do it. | 他下定决定去做了 |
[18:31] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[18:33] | To leave you. | 离开你 |
[18:47] | Let me just get these in the fridge. | 我先把东西放进冰箱 |
[18:50] | Sure. Sure. | 好 好的 |
[18:56] | So how is your mother holding up? | 你妈妈现在怎么样 |
[18:59] | Oh, you mean since I inadvertently told her | 你是说我不小心告诉她 |
[19:02] | my dad was having an affair? | 我爸爸有外遇之后吗 |
[19:04] | Not too bad. | 还行吧 |
[19:05] | She’s gone from grief to anger. | 她不伤心了 开始生气 |
[19:07] | Maybe it’s a good thing. | 可能是件好事吧 |
[19:09] | Anyway, this is what I wanted to show you. | 总之 我是想给你看这个 |
[19:25] | A camera? | 相机 |
[19:26] | Not just a camera. | 不仅是部相机 |
[19:28] | A 1923 Eastman Kodak. | 这是1923年的伊士曼柯达相机 |
[19:31] | My dad got it for me. | 我爸爸送给我的 |
[19:33] | His secretary sent it over about a week ago. | 他的秘书约一周前送过来的 |
[19:35] | I guess he’d been tracking it down before he died. | 我猜他去世前就一直在找 |
[19:40] | And I had no idea he even knew I was into photography | 我开始都不知道他知道我喜欢摄影 |
[19:43] | until I moved in here and saw my work hanging on his walls. | 直到我搬进来后看到我的作品在这里挂着 |
[19:52] | You took all these? | 这些都是你拍的 |
[19:55] | I love them. | 我很喜欢 |
[19:58] | But I still don’t understand | 但我还是不明白 |
[20:00] | what this has to do with you dropping out of school. | 这和你辍学有什么关系 |
[20:03] | This was my dad’s way of telling me | 我爸爸这是想告诉我 |
[20:05] | to–to–to drop the econ major | 要放弃经济学专业 |
[20:07] | and focus on what I actually love. | 专注于我真正喜欢的事 |
[20:10] | Maybe. Or maybe he’s telling you to have a hobby. | 也可能是他想让你有自己的兴趣爱好 |
[20:12] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[20:18] | Read it. | 读读看 |
[20:29] | “It is only passion that makes life worth living. | “充满激情的生活才有意义” |
[20:33] | “I found my passion too late in life, | “我找到了我的激情 但为时已晚” |
[20:36] | “but when I did, | “但我找到之时” |
[20:38] | “I pursued it with my whole being. | “还是竭尽全力去追求” |
[20:43] | “When you find yours, you must do the same. | “如果你找到了你的 一定也要如此” |
[20:46] | Don’t hold on to anything that doesn’t bring you joy.” | “不能为你带来喜悦之事不值得坚持” |
[20:53] | Uh, are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:01] | Can I use your restroom? | 能借用下洗手间吗 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[21:17] | Oh. Oh. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:19] | Uh, you said the doctor would only be another minute? | 你说医生马上就来 |
[21:22] | -Yep. -Yeah, that was 30 minutes ago. | -对 -可是已经过去半个小时了 |
[21:24] | Patients who make same-day appointments | 一天预约不止一次的病人 |
[21:26] | sometimes have to wait. | 有时候是得等等的 |
[21:28] | Until the second coming? | 要等到下一次预约吗 |
[21:36] | Shouldn’t you be on your way to court right now? | 你现在不是该在去法院的路上吗 |
[21:38] | Are you still up to speed on the Sullivan case? | 你还一直跟进沙利文的案子吗 |
[21:41] | I spent the last year prepping for it with you. | 去年我花了一年的时间和你一起准备 |
[21:43] | I’m aware. Is that a yes? | 我知道 就是你还在跟进对吗 |
[21:45] | – Yes. – Get downtown. | -对 -去市中心吧 |
[21:49] | You can’t make it to the start of the biggest trial | 你如果不参加庭审的话 |
[21:51] | you’ve ever been a part of? | 可是不会成为什么大案的 |
[21:52] | Something came up, and I can’t put it off. | 我临时有事 不能推迟 |
[21:55] | Does Mitchell know? | 米切尔知道吗 |
[21:56] | He will. Can you be there or not? | 会告诉他的 你到底能不能去 |
[21:59] | Oh, I’ll be there. | 我去 |
[22:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:11] | Scottie, get down from there. Don’t make mama ask again. | 斯科蒂 快下来 别让妈妈说第二遍 |
[22:16] | Um, what was I saying? Oh, right. | 我刚说到哪了 对了 |
[22:18] | I said that we had driven down to the Keys for the weekend. | 我们开车去佛罗里达礁岛群过周末 |
[22:22] | Paul had planned this whole romantic getaway thing | 保罗本来计划了整套浪漫的私奔方案 |
[22:26] | because of the baby. | 因为我怀孕了 |
[22:28] | He left early that morning to go on a deep-sea fishing trip, | 他一大早就出门去深海钓鱼 |
[22:31] | but he never came back to the hotel. | 但却再也没回到酒店 |
[22:35] | He was two hours late for dinner. | 晚餐过了两个小时 他还没出现 |
[22:39] | And I-I figured he was partying in town, | 我以为他还在城里参加派对 |
[22:43] | and he just–he wasn’t picking up his phone, | 他一直没接电话 |
[22:46] | and I was all dressed up with nowhere to go, | 我打扮得很漂亮 却无处可去 |
[22:48] | planning on marching into every bar in old town | 我打算去老城区的酒吧找个遍 |
[22:52] | until I found him and I could publicly rip him a new one. | 找到他后就当众修理他一顿 |
[22:54] | And then I saw a report on the news | 然后我看到了一条新闻报道 |
[22:57] | that someone had gone missing on a fishing tour. | 说有人在钓鱼途中失踪了 |
[23:03] | Fallen overboard and… | 失足掉下船 然后 |
[23:06] | That was Paul. | 那个人就是保罗 |
[23:09] | You knew before I did. | 你居然还比我先知道 |
[23:13] | I got a 6:00 a.m. wake-up call | 我是早上六点接到 |
[23:15] | from the Key West chief of police. | 基韦斯特警察局长的电话才得知的 |
[23:17] | I didn’t know what to do after that. | 事发后 我不知所措 |
[23:19] | I was five months pregnant and alone, | 那时我怀有五个月的身孕并独自一人 |
[23:23] | and then… | 然后… |
[23:25] | When Scottie came, | 斯科蒂出生了 |
[23:26] | and I held him for the first time in my arms, | 当我第一次把他抱进怀里时 |
[23:28] | I… I decided to make it work. | 就决定要把他好好抚养长大 |
[23:31] | I had to, and–and I have, but… | 我必须…不得不 但 |
[23:35] | It’s hard. | 很艰难 |
[23:38] | You don’t know hard. | 你不知道有多艰难 |
[23:39] | I’m a single mom, too. | 我也是个单身母亲 |
[23:41] | My situation is no different than yours. | 我的境遇和你的没有差别 |
[23:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:45] | Six months ago, I lost my job, | 六个月前 我丢了工作 |
[23:46] | and thanks to this economy, | 由于现在的经济形势 |
[23:48] | I can’t get another one. | 我找不到另一份工作 |
[23:49] | My friends, my family–I have asked them all for help, | 我向我所有的亲朋好友寻求帮助 |
[23:52] | but everyone is tapped. | 但是他们都身无分文 |
[23:53] | Everyone except me, huh? | 除了我吗 |
[23:55] | Do you think I want to be here? | 你以为我愿意来吗 |
[23:57] | This is humiliating. | 这样是很丢人的 |
[23:59] | But this isn’t about me anymore. It’s about Scottie. | 但这不再是只关乎我个人 而是斯科蒂 |
[24:02] | He needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[24:04] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[24:05] | Oh, my God. Honey, what happened? | 天呐 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[24:08] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[24:10] | Tell me, where does it hurt? Where does it hurt? | 告诉我 伤到哪了 伤到哪了 |
[24:19] | Can you help, please? My son fell. | 帮帮忙 我儿子摔倒了 |
[24:21] | I think he might’ve broken his arm. | 他胳膊好像骨折了 |
[24:22] | Oh. I need assistance. Grab the gurney for the child. | 过来帮忙 把孩子放在轮床上 |
[24:26] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[24:27] | I’m gonna need some information from you first | 首先我需要您的一些信息 |
[24:29] | starting with your I.D. and insurance card. | 先说一下您的身份证和医保卡信息 |
[24:30] | I-I don’t have insurance. | 我没有保险 |
[24:31] | Then I need an I.D. | 那我需要您的身份证信息 |
[24:33] | And a whole mess of additional forms filled out. | 还有其他一些表格需要填写 |
[24:34] | I re… I really want to be with my son right now. | 我现在只想和我儿子待在一起 |
[24:35] | I’ll take care of the bill. Just go with Scottie. | 我来付款 你先去陪斯科蒂 |
[24:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:38] | Yes. Go. | 是的 快去吧 |
[25:03] | You cook? | 你会做菜 |
[25:05] | Not as well as my dad did. | 没我爸爸做得好 |
[25:07] | I’m trying… | 我在尝试 |
[25:09] | one of his recipes. | 他的一个食谱 |
[25:11] | Here. | 给你 |
[25:13] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[25:16] | Thank you, but I really can’t. | 谢谢 但真的不行 |
[25:18] | You have somewhere else to be. | 你有别的地方要去吧 |
[25:22] | No, actually, uh, I don’t. | 不是 其实没有 |
[25:26] | So stay. | 那就留下来 |
[25:45] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[25:48] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[25:49] | I didn’t mean to get so emotional before. | 之前我表现得太情绪化了 |
[25:52] | I’m sorry about that. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[25:53] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[25:54] | He was your patient for a long time. | 他去你那治疗了很久 |
[25:56] | I forget you guys had your own relationship. | 是我忽视了你们之间也有私人关系 |
[26:00] | Yes, we did. | 是的 我们有 |
[26:13] | Come on. You know you love Young Jeezy. | 打起精神来 你喜欢杰伊·詹金斯吧 |
[26:20] | No. | 不是吗 |
[26:22] | So what’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么 |
[26:36] | Joss! | 乔斯 |
[26:37] | Hey. Hi! | 你好 |
[26:40] | This is fancy. I’m glad I wore a bra. | 这太奢华了 幸好我穿了胸罩 |
[26:42] | Thank you so much for coming. Sally flaked on me again, | 谢谢你能来 萨莉又放我鸽子了 |
[26:45] | and I just hate going to these things alone. | 我又不喜欢一个人参加这种场合 |
[26:48] | Does she flake on you a lot? | 她经常放你鸽子吗 |
[26:50] | Mm, it was my fault, really. | 其实是我的错 |
[26:51] | I should never R.S.V.P. “Yes” to anything on a weekday. | 我不应该在工作日接受所有邀请 |
[26:56] | So who is this? Some swanky designer friend of yours? | 谁办的这个 你的时尚设计师朋友吗 |
[26:59] | A friend of a friend, actually. | 其实是朋友的朋友 |
[27:02] | To be honest, I hardly know anybody here. | 老实说 这里的人我都不认识 |
[27:05] | But I love Liza’s jewelry. | 但是我喜欢莉莎的珠宝 |
[27:07] | Which one is Liza? | 谁是莉莎 |
[27:08] | Uh, over there. | 那边那个 |
[27:10] | And the blonde next to her is | 她旁边的那个金发美女 |
[27:11] | her girlfriend/muse/sponsor. | 是她的女朋友兼灵感女神兼赞助者 |
[27:15] | Oh. This is a lesbian party. | 原来这是个蕾丝派对啊 |
[27:18] | Well, not exclusively, | 不全是 |
[27:21] | but, um, mostly. | 但大部分都是 |
[27:24] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[27:24] | I’ve never been the only straight one in a room before. | 这还是头一次一屋子人就我一个是直的呢 |
[27:27] | I feel like I have a dirty little secret. | 我感觉像有了一个下流的小秘密 |
[27:29] | Well, from what you’ve told me, | 照你之前跟我说的 |
[27:30] | it sounds like you’ve got lots of ’em. | 好像你藏着挺多这样的秘密 |
[27:36] | Mrs. Davis. | 戴维斯女士 |
[27:37] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你等这么久 |
[27:41] | I see congratulations are in order. | 我猜您收到了很多祝贺了吧 |
[27:44] | You looking for a new O.B.? | 需要一位新的产科医师吗 |
[27:46] | Uh, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[27:48] | Right now, I’m just more interested | 现在 我更感兴趣的 |
[27:50] | in getting some information on… | 是想知道一些关于 |
[27:54] | paternity tests. | 亲子鉴定的信息 |
[27:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:02] | Confirmation of paternity | 亲子鉴定 |
[28:03] | is typically done via amniocentesis | 通常在怀孕三至六月采用 |
[28:05] | in the second trimester. | 羊膜穿刺术来完成 |
[28:07] | It’s safest for the fetus | 对胎儿最安全的时间 |
[28:08] | when performed between 16 and 20 weeks. | 是在怀孕第十六到二十周 |
[28:12] | Wait. 16 weeks? | 等等 十六周 |
[28:14] | I’ll be showing by then, right? | 在那之前我一直要过来 是吗 |
[28:16] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[28:17] | Every body reacts differently to pregnancy. | 每个女人对怀孕的反应不一样 |
[28:20] | There’s no way to test any sooner? | 没有更快的测试了吗 |
[28:23] | Oh, there’s a recently developed test | 有一个最近才开发出来的测试 |
[28:24] | that only requires a D.N.A. sample from the mother | 只需要母亲和可能的父亲的 |
[28:27] | and the potential father. | 基因样本 |
[28:28] | Because it’s noninvasive, it can be done right away, | 这个是无创的 所以可以马上就做 |
[28:31] | but it’s quite expensive, and insurance doesn’t cover it. | 但是花费非常大 也不能使用医疗保险 |
[28:34] | And how long before I find out the results? | 得到结果需要多久 |
[28:37] | Two or three weeks once we collect samples. | 只要有样本 只需两到三周 |
[28:39] | And by samples, you mean like a blood test? | 样本 就像验血吗 |
[28:42] | Ideally. | 理想的情况下是 |
[28:43] | But there are different ways to determine D.N.A. | 不过还有其他途径检测基因物质 |
[28:46] | If the potential father is unwilling to offer up a sample. | 如果可能的父亲不愿提供样本的话 |
[28:49] | Like a hairbrush? | 像梳子吗 |
[28:51] | Hair, skin, fingernails. | 头发 表皮 指甲 |
[28:52] | Sometimes even a toothbrush is enough. | 有时甚至牙刷都可以 |
[28:57] | Do a lot of people do this? | 很多人做这个吗 |
[28:59] | You’d be surprised. | 你会吓一跳的 |
[29:13] | Alex, right? It’s Cassandra. | 艾莉克丝 对吗 我是卡珊德拉 |
[29:15] | I’ve seen you somewhere before, haven’t I? | 我是不是在哪里见过你 |
[29:17] | At another one of Liza’s parties. | 在另一场莉莎的聚会上 |
[29:20] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[29:22] | I don’t know. I don’t– I don’t remember. Sorry. | 我不知道 我不记得了 抱歉 |
[29:24] | I do. | 我记得 |
[29:25] | I could never forget those beautiful brown eyes. | 我永远忘不了你那双美丽的棕色眼眸 |
[29:30] | Mm. Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:32] | Ah. Oh. I don’t think I can handle another martini. | 这杯马提尼我喝不动了 |
[29:35] | – Mm. Don’t worry. I’ll finish what you can’t. – Thanks. | -没事 你喝不了我喝 -谢谢 |
[29:42] | Thanks for keeping my girlfriend company. | 谢谢你陪我女朋友 |
[29:45] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[29:46] | Somehow I doubt that. | 我可有点不信 |
[29:48] | See? I leave you alone for a second? | 看到了吗 我才离开一会 |
[29:51] | You’re such a flirt, Ali-bear. | 你真是个尤物 艾莉小熊熊 |
[29:53] | Come here. | 亲一个 |
[29:56] | Don’t. Don’t do that. | 不要 别这样 |
[29:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:59] | Alex, wait. | 艾莉克丝 等等 |
[30:23] | 更亲和 更快 更好 | |
[30:25] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[30:27] | It’s a hairline fracture. | 只是轻微的骨折 |
[30:31] | You really didn’t have to wait for us. | 你真的不必等我们 |
[30:32] | Well, I just wanted to see if you guys needed anything. | 我只是怕你们还需要什么东西 |
[30:38] | No, we’ll be okay. | 不用了 我们没事的 |
[30:40] | I’m gonna let him rest here a little longer | 我打算让他在这儿休息一会 |
[30:41] | and then head back to my sister’s. | 然后回我姐姐家去 |
[30:45] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[30:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:54] | You’re not the person I expected you to be. | 你不是我想像中的那种人 |
[30:59] | What did you expect? | 哪种人 |
[31:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:03] | I just–this whole thing would be a lot easier | 如果你是个坏女人 |
[31:06] | if you weren’t a good person… | 一切事情都好办多了 |
[31:09] | But you are. | 但是你是好人 |
[31:13] | Take care of your little man. | 照顾好你的孩子 |
[31:31] | This must be strange for you. | 你肯定会感觉奇怪 |
[31:33] | How so? | 何出此言 |
[31:34] | Well, having dinner with someone you know these personal things about, | 跟一个你非常了解的人一起吃晚饭 |
[31:36] | but from someone else’s perspective. | 但是是从另一个人的角度去了解的 |
[31:39] | I don’t know that much about you, Sam. | 我对你没那么了解 山姆 |
[31:41] | Then why have you been so nice to me? | 那你为什么对我这么好 |
[31:46] | I feel like you need someone. | 我觉得你需要有人陪 |
[31:49] | I could say the same about you. | 我感觉你也需要 |
[31:55] | Uh, I feel like we–we, uh, we need water glasses. | 我们需要几个杯子 |
[31:59] | I’ll grab–grab them. | 我去拿 |
[32:08] | Where are they? | 在哪儿呢 |
[32:10] | To your left. | 在你左边 |
[32:23] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[32:34] | There you go. | 给你 |
[32:43] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[32:55] | You were right. I haven’t made a friend | 你说的对 自从林赛·华纳上了小学 |
[32:56] | that’s lasted longer than a week | 我交的朋友 |
[32:57] | since Lindsay Warner in elementary school. | 从来没有超过一周 |
[33:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:04] | It’s an I’m-sorry-you-lost-your-friend-three-cheese grilled cheese. | 是”很遗憾你失去了朋友”烤奶酪三明治 |
[33:07] | That’s the saddest sounding sandwich ever. | 这是我听过最悲伤的三明治 |
[33:11] | What kind of cheese is that? | 这是什么奶酪 |
[33:15] | You wanna talk about what happened? | 想说说发生了什么事吗 |
[33:16] | No. It’s stupid. I fake-made out with Alex, | 不 太蠢了 我假装和艾莉克丝亲热 |
[33:20] | because I thought that’s what she wanted, | 我以为她想那样的 |
[33:21] | and I was wrong, obviously, | 结果很明显 我错了 |
[33:23] | and she got all mad. | 她很生气 |
[33:24] | What does “fake” making out mean? | 什么叫”假装”亲热 |
[33:27] | I kissed her, but I didn’t mean to kiss her. | 我吻了她 但我不是真的想吻她 |
[33:29] | How do you accidentally kiss a lesbian? | 你怎么能无意地去亲一个拉拉 |
[33:31] | Are you trying to make me feel worse? | 你想雪上加霜吗 |
[33:33] | No, but if you ever bothered to think before you act– | 不是 如果你能先思后行… |
[33:35] | Then I wouldn’t be me. | 那就不是我了 |
[33:38] | Did you put prosciutto in this? It’s super yummy. | 你在里边放了意大利火腿吗 超级好吃 |
[33:43] | – Is that– – Yeah. | -她是… -是的 |
[33:47] | Alex. | 艾莉克丝 |
[33:52] | Sally and I broke up. | 萨莉和我分手了 |
[33:55] | We just had the most horrible fight, | 我们刚刚大吵了一架 |
[33:56] | and I-I, um, | 然后我… |
[33:59] | I didn’t–I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道该去哪里 |
[34:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:01] | No. No. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 不不 没关系 没事的 |
[34:03] | Sweetheart, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[34:11] | Yet another personal issue has kept you from court today? | 你又因为私事没有上庭 |
[34:15] | Do you want to make partner? | 你还想升为合伙人吗 |
[34:16] | Yes. I-I do. Of–of course I do. | 是的 我想 我当然想 |
[34:18] | I’m so sorry, Ron. | 我真的很抱歉 罗恩 |
[34:23] | She’s out. You’re in for the remainder of the trial. | 她退出 你负责处理案件剩下的部分 |
[34:25] | Don’t screw this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[34:30] | That didn’t look good. | 看上去不太妙啊 |
[34:31] | I can assure you it sounded a lot worse than it looked. | 蚁蚰惚V? 听起来可比看起来要难受得多 |
[34:34] | Well, thank you for that. | 多谢了 |
[34:36] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[34:38] | Getting me back on the Sullivan trial. | 谢谢你让我重新接手沙利文的案子 |
[34:40] | I’m sorry you had to fake a disappearing act to do it. | 很抱歉你得靠玩失踪来帮我 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:44] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[34:45] | Okay. Am I missing something? | 好吧 我是不是弄错了什么 |
[34:47] | Not that it matters, | 那不重要 |
[34:49] | but I didn’t blow off court to do you a solid, | 但我没去法庭可不是为了帮你 |
[34:52] | just like I didn’t purposefully get you thrown off the case. | 就像之前 我也不是故意把你踢出局 |
[34:54] | Then I stand corrected. | 那我向你道歉 |
[34:56] | I just thought that after what happened between us, | 我只是以为 我们发生了那件事以后 |
[34:57] | that you just didn’t want to be around me. | 你不希望再看到我了 |
[34:59] | I don’t want to be around you. | 我的确不想再看到你了 |
[35:02] | Savi, talk to me. | 萨维 我们谈谈吧 |
[35:05] | No. | 不必了 |
[35:24] | 您赢得了一辆新车 点击此链接就可领奖 | |
[35:27] | I’m sorry, but there’s an emergency at the office. | 真是抱歉 工作上出了点急事 |
[35:30] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[35:31] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[35:33] | It’s a patient in trouble. | 病人出了点状况 |
[35:35] | Hazard of the profession. | 干这行就是这样 |
[35:38] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊 是啊 |
[35:40] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[35:44] | Good night, Sam. | 晚安 山姆 |
[35:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:49] | Oh, your jacket. | 你的外套 |
[36:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:16] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[36:17] | Uh, I’m sorry. I thought– | 对不起 我以为… |
[36:19] | No. | 不 |
[36:22] | Come on. You brought over the wallet | 拜托 你完全可以用快递的 |
[36:23] | when you could’ve just sent it. | 却亲自把我的钱包送来 |
[36:24] | You were about to stay for dinner. | 你还想留下来用晚餐的 |
[36:26] | Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. | 如果我让你误会了 那真是抱歉 |
[36:30] | We had a moment. | 我们彼此吸引 |
[36:31] | No, Sam, | 不 山姆 |
[36:33] | We did not have a moment. | 我们没有 |
[36:38] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[37:17] | Whose are those, mommy? | 这是谁的东西 妈妈 |
[37:20] | Someone left them at the shop, sweetie. | 有人落在店里的 亲爱的 |
[37:23] | Can I have them? | 能给我吗 |
[37:26] | No, you can’t. | 不行 |
[37:46] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[37:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:53] | Mm, well, thank Savi and Harry. | 谢谢萨维和哈利吧 |
[37:57] | Thank you for letting me stay here last night. | 谢谢你昨天晚上收留我 |
[37:59] | Oh, no problem. You can stay anytime. | 小事一桩 你随时都能来 |
[38:01] | Be careful. You might regret saying that when I’m here | 小心点 要是我在这儿蹭了一个月 |
[38:03] | for a whole month because I can’t find an apartment. | 还找不到住处 你可要为刚刚那句话后悔了 |
[38:06] | Honey, I’m in real estate. | 亲爱的 我是搞房地产的 |
[38:08] | If you want a top floor, rent-controlled | 要是你想要一间租金合适 |
[38:09] | view of the hills, I’ll find it for you. | 风光如画的顶楼公寓 我就能帮你弄来 |
[38:16] | So I might sound like a jackass for asking this, | 我这么问 可能有些自作多情 |
[38:19] | but the fight didn’t have anything to do with me, did it? | 但你们的争吵应该跟我无关吧 |
[38:21] | It had everything to do with you. | 就是因你而起的 |
[38:23] | It was just a kiss. | 不过是一个吻罢了 |
[38:25] | Do I need to explain to Sally that I– | 我难道要和萨莉解释说我… |
[38:26] | It wasn’t the kiss. It was everything. Everything. | 不是因为那个吻 是所有的事情 所有一切 |
[38:29] | The more you and I hung out, | 和你相处的时间越长 |
[38:31] | the more I saw my relationship through your eyes. | 我就越能从你的眼中看清我自己的感情 |
[38:33] | No. My eyes are stupid. | 不不 我是个睁眼瞎 |
[38:35] | You should definitely not listen to my eyes. | 别听我的那些鬼主意 |
[38:37] | You think that I let Sally walk all over me, | 你觉得是我纵容萨莉太过强势了 |
[38:39] | and you know what? You’re right, | 知道吗 你是对的 |
[38:41] | And I don’t want to be that person anymore. | 我再也不想那样了 |
[38:45] | So maybe you should talk to her. | 那你应该找她谈谈 |
[38:49] | I’m sure we will. | 我们会谈的 |
[38:53] | You’re a good friend, Joss. | 你真是个好朋友 乔斯 |
[38:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:59] | Yep. | 当然 |
[39:04] | Sorry I couldn’t get this to you yesterday. | 抱歉昨天没能把钱给你 |
[39:06] | Oh, no problem. | 没关系 |
[39:07] | Thank you for your services. | 谢谢你的服务 |
[39:08] | I doubt I’ll be requiring them again. | 也许之后我还会需要的 |
[39:10] | So it all worked out? She bought it? | 奏效了吗 她信了 |
[39:12] | You did a great job. | 你干得太棒了 |
[39:14] | Tell that to my agent. | 跟我的委托人说吧 |
[39:15] | 杰西·奥尔森 演员 作家 方言教练 | |
[39:16] | I still don’t get why you couldn’t use a real lawyer. | 我还是不懂 你为什么不去请个真正的律师呢 |
[39:18] | – I mean, if your son really is– – Lawyers ask too many questions, | -如果你儿子真的… -律师问的问题太多了 |
[39:21] | which is why you should stop now. | 所以你也别问了 |
[39:24] | Fair enough. Catch you later. | 好吧 回见 |
[39:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:55] | Do you think you’ll always love me? | 你会永远爱我吗 |
[39:58] | That was the agreement. | 那不是我们的约定吗 |
[40:00] | I’m serious, Harry. | 我是认真的 哈利 |
[40:07] | Of course I’ll always love you. | 我当然会永远爱你 |
[40:10] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[40:13] | Because I love you so much. | 因为我太爱你了 |
[40:19] | All the mistakes I make, | 我犯过的所有错误 |
[40:23] | even the little ones like when I burn your coffee | 小到煮糊了你的咖啡 |
[40:27] | and the big ones, | 大到 |
[40:29] | like how I acted after our fight… | 争吵后我的所作所为 |
[40:35] | I make them because I love you so deeply. | 都是因为我深爱着你 |
[40:39] | Oh, come on. | 好了 |
[40:41] | We’re past all that now, aren’t we, love? | 都过去了 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[40:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:46] | But you know me. Sometimes I have a hard time letting go. | 你最了解我了 有时我就是有点放不开 |
[40:50] | Well, I kind of like that about you. | 我还挺喜欢你这点的 |
[40:53] | It means you’ll never let go of me. | 那意味着 你永远不会放开我 |
[41:09] | Now that’s the way to start the day right. | 这样开始新的一天 才最完美 |