时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Mistresses” | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | 确定删除文件吗 托马斯·格雷 | |
[00:02] | Thomas said that’s why you gave him the prescription, | 托马斯说你给他药方就是因为这个 |
[00:03] | 托马斯·格雷 硫酸吗啡 | |
[00:04] | for when things got too painful… | 好在他痛苦难耐时… |
[00:06] | Uh, how would you describe the mental state of your patient, | 你会如何描述 你的病人 |
[00:09] | in the weeks leading up to his death? | 在去世前几周的精神状态 |
[00:11] | You think that I let Sally walk all over me, | 你觉得是我纵容萨莉太过强势了 |
[00:14] | and you know what? You’re right, | 知道吗 你是对的 |
[00:14] | You’re a good friend, Joss. | 你真是个好朋友 乔斯 |
[00:16] | Six months ago, I lost my job, | 六个月前 我丢了工作 |
[00:18] | But this isn’t about me anymore. It’s about Scottie. | 但这不再只关乎我个人 而是斯科蒂 |
[00:20] | He needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[00:21] | Oh, there’s a recently developed paternity test | 有一个最近才开发出来的亲子鉴定方法 |
[00:23] | that only requires a D.N.A. sample from the mother | 只需要母亲和可能是父亲的人的 |
[00:26] | and the potential father. | 基因样本 |
[01:32] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[01:35] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 宝贝 |
[01:59] | I had that horrible dream again. | 我又做那个可怕的梦了 |
[02:02] | I was trapped inside a giant mummy’s foot with Madonna, | 我和麦当娜被困在一个巨型木乃伊的脚里 |
[02:06] | And she wouldn’t stop singing. | 而她却不停地在唱歌 |
[02:08] | I hate that dream, on many levels. | 从很多方面来说 我讨厌这个梦 |
[02:10] | Well, I reached over to find you, but you weren’t there. | 我侧过身去的时候 你却不在床上 |
[02:13] | Oh. I’m sorry, babe. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[02:15] | Just been up since 5:00 trying to get through this work. | 我五点就起来了 想要搞定工作 |
[02:20] | And now I’m running late, so… | 我要迟到了 所以 |
[02:25] | Whoa. Whoa. Come here. | 等一下 过来 |
[02:28] | – Your breath. – Oh, no. Is it bad? | -你的口气 -不是吧 很难闻吗 |
[02:30] | No. No. No. It’s just– it’s–it’s different. | 不不不 只是 只是和以前不一样了 |
[02:32] | My breath is different? | 我的口气变了 |
[02:33] | Yeah. It’s weird. | 是的 很奇怪 |
[02:35] | You been chewing on pennies or something? | 你嚼过硬币还是什么东西吗 |
[02:36] | What? | 什么 |
[02:38] | Okay, now you are freaking me out. | 好吧 你现在真的吓到我了 |
[02:39] | Come on. Kiss me again. | 来 再亲我一次 |
[02:40] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:46] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[02:48] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[02:54] | Hello! | 早啊 |
[02:56] | I know I’m late but– | 我知道我迟到了 但是 |
[02:57] | Oh! Ooh! I’m sorry. I’ll wait outside. | 真抱歉 我在外面等你 |
[02:59] | Oh, Alex, don’t be silly. | 艾莉克丝 别傻了 |
[03:01] | He’s out cold. See? | 他睡死过去了 看 |
[03:05] | That’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[03:08] | Well, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun last night. | 看来你们俩昨晚玩得很尽兴啊 |
[03:10] | Yeah, as much fun as you can have | 跟只看卡通片的人在一起 |
[03:12] | with someone that only watches cartoons. | 也就只有这么点快乐了 |
[03:14] | When they’re that pretty, | 通常来说 外表这么帅的 |
[03:14] | generally, they’re not that interesting. | 肯定就没那么有意思 |
[03:16] | Doesn’t bother you? | 你不觉得不爽吗 |
[03:17] | Mm. It’s a trade-off. So how are you? | 鱼和熊掌不能兼得嘛 你怎么样 |
[03:20] | You know, I’m okay. | 还好吧 |
[03:22] | Are you still breaking up with Sally? | 你还在跟萨莉闹分手吗 |
[03:23] | Because it’s been, like, a week. | 都有一个星期了 |
[03:25] | Well, we were together for five years. | 我们在一起五年了 |
[03:27] | I mean, you know, there’s a lot of history. | 我们之间有很多过去 |
[03:29] | Yeah, but how many times can you have the same conversation | 没错 但你还要把同一个对话 |
[03:32] | over and over and over again? | 再重复多少次呢 |
[03:33] | It’s never exactly the same. | 其实不完全相同 |
[03:35] | Oh, but it doesn’t matter anyways. | 不过这已经不重要了 |
[03:37] | Sally and I are | 萨莉和我 |
[03:39] | officially, officially over as of last night. | 昨天晚上已经正式分手了 |
[03:43] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[03:45] | I’m sorry. Now I feel like a jerk. | 真抱歉 我现在觉得自己是个混蛋 |
[03:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah. No, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[03:49] | It’s hard, you know, but I know it was the right thing to do. | 虽然有点心痛 但这么做是对的 |
[03:53] | I’m moving out tomorrow. | 我明天就搬出去 |
[03:55] | You found a place already? | 你已经找好住处了 |
[03:57] | It’s not great. I really can’t afford much, | 条件不是很好 我付不起太高的价钱 |
[03:59] | but it’s close to the yoga studio, | 但是那离瑜伽室很近 |
[04:01] | and I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind | 不知道你愿不愿意 |
[04:04] | helping me move my stuff. | 帮我搬家呢 |
[04:06] | Of course. | 当然愿意了 |
[04:08] | And, you know, if you’re too sad to hike, | 如果你太伤心以至于不想去爬山 |
[04:11] | I totally understand. | 我绝对理解 |
[04:12] | Not so fast, lazybones. | 先别走 大懒虫 |
[04:19] | Ugh. I hate when you’re silent. | 我讨厌你不说话 |
[04:21] | Whenever you’re silent, | 你不说话的时候 |
[04:22] | it means I have less money than I thought. | 就表示我的钱没我想象中多 |
[04:27] | You have less money than you thought. | 你的钱确实比你想象中少 |
[04:28] | W–how can that be? | 什么 怎么会呢 |
[04:30] | What happened to the $500,000 from Paul’s life insurance? | 保罗的五十万人寿保险的保金呢 |
[04:32] | Well, a big chunk went to cover | 很大一部分用于支付 |
[04:34] | the debts you accrued over the last three years. | 你过去三年积累的债务 |
[04:36] | You sunk a large sum into the shop. | 你给店里投了很多钱 |
[04:38] | To build a business so that I could settle those debts. | 我是为了做好生意 然后把债还了 |
[04:40] | I mean, not to mention make a life for myself– | 更不用说是为了维持生活 |
[04:42] | on your advice, I might add. | 还要补充一下 这是你的建议 |
[04:44] | You’re my most responsible client, April. | 你是我最可靠的客户 艾普莉 |
[04:46] | You’ve done all the right things, | 你做的一切都对 |
[04:48] | but we knew it would be tight | 但是我们都知道在店铺生意做大之前 |
[04:50] | until the store really took off. | 是要艰难一阵的 |
[04:52] | So why do you need this money anyway? | 那你为什么需要这笔钱呢 |
[04:55] | There’s this friend | 我有个朋友 |
[04:57] | who’s going through some tough times. | 最近遇到些困难 |
[04:59] | She asked for a loan. I want to help. | 她问我借点钱 我想帮帮她 |
[05:02] | Well, you could pull money out of Lucy’s college fund, | 你可以从露西的大学基金里拿出些钱来 |
[05:05] | but there are penalties. | 但是要交一些罚金 |
[05:06] | Absolutely not. I’m not touching Lucy’s money. | 绝对不行 绝对不能用露西的钱 |
[05:08] | We’ll just have to find it somewhere else. | 还是从别的地方想办法吧 |
[05:10] | How good a friend are we talking about here? | 你跟这个朋友有多要好 |
[05:14] | It’s not so much for the friend. | 其实算不上朋友 |
[05:16] | I–oh. | 我 |
[05:18] | She has a kid, okay? | 她有个孩子 |
[05:20] | An innocent kid. He’s only 3, | 一个无辜的孩子 才3岁 |
[05:22] | And she can’t afford a decent school for him | 她没法让他上好学校 |
[05:24] | or health insurance. | 也付不起他的医保 |
[05:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[05:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:32] | Yes, this is Lucy’s mom. | 是的 我是露西的妈妈 |
[05:33] | Is everything okay? | 有事吗 |
[05:37] | I’m coming right now. | 我马上就来 |
[05:39] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[05:40] | Uh, Lucy didn’t show up for school today. | 露西今天没去上学 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[05:47] | Oh, she’s here. | 她来了 |
[05:48] | It’s about time. I’ve been waiting for about eight minutes. | 时间刚刚好 我刚等了八分钟而已 |
[05:52] | Why? What’s been going on? | 怎么了 有事吗 |
[05:53] | You’ve been asked to be the keynote speaker | 你受邀作为主讲人 |
[05:55] | at the N.A.F.P.A. center for mental health symposium. | 出席北美精神病学协会联盟心理健康中心座谈会 |
[05:58] | “To honor your work in extending mental health | “为表彰您在洛杉矶各个社区 |
[06:01] | and developmental services | 在心理健康方面的开拓性成就 |
[06:02] | to the diverse communities of Los Angeles.” | 以及服务方面的拓展性贡献” |
[06:05] | “Other participants include Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, | “届时安东尼奥·维拉戈沙市长 |
[06:08] | Secretary of State Hillary Clinton”– | 以及国务卿希拉里·克林顿也将出席” |
[06:11] | Oh, my God. Hillary Clinton? | 天呐 希拉里·克林顿 |
[06:13] | – I know! – I can’t believe– | -是啊 -难以置信 |
[06:16] | Are you sure this was meant for me? | 确定是写给我的吗 |
[06:17] | As much as I’d love to take credit, | 我也希望是写给我的 |
[06:19] | I’m pretty sure I’m not the one | 但我很肯定我没有 |
[06:21] | who “launched the first program for Korean immigrants, | “创立了首个针对韩国移民的项目 |
[06:24] | which was used as a”– | 还被用做…” |
[06:25] | “As a model for similar initiatives | “南加州非英语社区中 |
[06:27] | in non-english-speaking communities in Southern California.” | 相似组织的模范 |
[06:30] | Well, when you say it like that, | 听你这么一说 |
[06:31] | it does sound pretty impressive. | 我好像真的很厉害 |
[06:33] | Congratulations, Dr. Kim. | 恭喜你 金医生 |
[06:34] | It is an incredible honor, | 这是无上荣耀 |
[06:35] | and richly deserved, I might add. | 并且你实至名归 |
[06:37] | Nice try, Lila, but I’m gonna be her plus-one. | 别恭维了 莱拉 陪她出席的是我 |
[06:40] | Major crush on Hillary. | 我是希拉里的头号粉丝 |
[06:42] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[06:43] | Everyone has their cross to bear. | 每个人都有自己的情结 |
[06:45] | Am I interrupting something? | 打扰你们了吗 |
[06:47] | Mr. Newsome, what are– | 纽瑟姆先生 你来… |
[06:49] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 没想到你会过来 |
[06:51] | I know. Do you have a minute? | 我知道 有时间吗 |
[07:01] | Is he a patient? | 他是病人吗 |
[07:02] | Nope. | 不是 |
[07:09] | No, he writes this. He puts it in writing. | 不 是他写的 他自己写下来的 |
[07:12] | Who does that? | 谁会做这种事 |
[07:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:21] | I think I figured out your weird breath. | 我好像搞清楚你那奇怪的口气是怎么回事了 |
[07:22] | Okay. You need a hobby. | 好吧 你需要一个消遣 |
[07:24] | Get your ass to the gym. | 快去健身房 |
[07:26] | I’m on my way, actually. | 我正准备去呢 |
[07:28] | But listen to this– | 但先听这个 |
[07:29] | According to this web site, metallic breath is | 这个网站上说 金属味口气是 |
[07:32] | one of the potential signs of pregnancy, | 可能怀孕的标志之一 |
[07:35] | along with, um, fatigue, headaches, | 还伴有疲劳 头痛 |
[07:38] | and waking up your husband | 以及一晚上去四次厕所 |
[07:39] | four times a night to pee. | 搞得丈夫也睡不好觉 |
[07:43] | You still there? | 还在听吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 在呢 |
[07:47] | I’m–I’m here. | 我在听 |
[07:48] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[07:52] | I mean, I-I guess it’s definitely a possibility. | 这是一种可能 |
[07:55] | Well, given our recent conversations, | 根据我们近几次的对话 |
[07:56] | I know it might not be exactly what you want to hear, but– | 我知道你可能不想听我这么说 但… |
[07:59] | It’s not that, sweetie. | 不是这样的 亲爱的 |
[08:00] | I-I just didn’t want you to get your hopes up all over again. | 我只是不想看你的希望再次落空 |
[08:03] | Babe, my only hope is for us | 宝贝 我只希望我们 |
[08:04] | to be happy, healthy, and in love forever. | 幸福 健康 永远相爱 |
[08:08] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:08] | I just–I had to tell you. | 我必须得告诉你 |
[08:10] | I mean, what if, right? | 万一真的是呢 |
[08:13] | Wild. | 我好紧张 |
[08:15] | Anyway, we’ll talk more later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
[08:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:21] | You ever considered putting any chairs in front of your desk? | 你想过在办公桌前面放几把椅子吗 |
[08:24] | It might help these conversations. | 像现在这样的谈话或许用得上 |
[08:27] | I’m expecting a patient any minute, Mr. Newsome. | 我的病人随时会到 纽瑟姆先生 |
[08:30] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[08:31] | There’s be new development | 托马斯·格雷的调查案 |
[08:33] | in the Thomas Grey investigation. | 有新的进展 |
[08:36] | What kind of development? | 什么进展 |
[08:37] | Well, I can’t share specifics, but I’m gonna need your notes | 我不能告诉你细节 但我需要 |
[08:40] | in the months leading up to Thomas Grey’s death | 托马斯·格雷死前那几个月的记录 |
[08:42] | to help clarify his state of mind before he died. | 来鉴定他死前的心理状态 |
[08:45] | I already told you his state of mind | 你上次来我就已经说过 |
[08:46] | the last time you were here. | 他的心理状态了 |
[08:48] | What can I say? They’d prefer it in writing. | 我能说什么 上头喜欢书面材料 |
[08:50] | Well, I’m not comfortable with that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[08:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:53] | Doctor/patient confidentiality, for one thing. | 首先 医生病人保密协议 |
[08:56] | I don’t want to sound disrespectful, | 恕我无礼 |
[08:57] | but the man’s dead. | 但他已经死了 |
[08:58] | I really don’t see him having a problem. | 他肯定没意见 |
[09:01] | It’s a problem because I respect the privacy of my patients | 问题是我尊重病人的隐私 |
[09:05] | and the sanctity of the work I do with them. | 以及我和他们神圣的治疗过程 |
[09:07] | Listen, I’m not interested | 与此案无关的事 |
[09:08] | in anything that doesn’t pertain to this case. | 我一概没有兴趣 |
[09:10] | I don’t care about the man’s dirty little secrets. | 我无意刺探他的小秘密 |
[09:14] | We’re done here. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[09:19] | Look, you want me to respect your job. | 你想让我尊重你的工作 |
[09:21] | This is my job. If you don’t want to cooperate, | 而这是我的工作 要是你不合作 |
[09:23] | I have to come back with a subpoena. | 我下次只能拿传票来了 |
[09:25] | I doubt the police would get involved | 我很怀疑警方会不会受理 |
[09:27] | with a life insurance claim. | 一件人寿保险索赔案 |
[09:28] | That’s true, but the new evidence that we’ve discovered | 的确 但我们找到的新证据 |
[09:31] | may turn this into a criminal investigation. | 可能会使之成为一次刑事调查 |
[09:36] | Do you still want to hold on to those notes? | 你仍不打算交出记录吗 |
[09:39] | I think I’m gonna have to. | 我想是的 |
[09:54] | Naked guy is gone. | 裸男走了 |
[09:55] | And he made the bed. How sweet. | 他还把床整理好了 真贴心 |
[09:57] | No note. Thank god. | 没有留言 谢天谢地 |
[10:03] | I am gonna hop in the shower. | 我先去洗个澡 |
[10:05] | You pick a place for brunch. | 你挑个地方吃早午餐 |
[10:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:32] | Do you mind if I join you? | 一起洗好吗 |
[11:36] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:37] | Oh. Uh, Principal Anders called me. | 安德斯校长找我 |
[11:39] | My–my–my daughter’s Lucy. | 我女儿叫露西 |
[11:40] | Oh. Hi. Yes. I just saw her. | 你好 我刚才还看见她 |
[11:41] | Please have a seat. She’ll be with you– | 请先坐一会儿 她一会儿就 |
[11:42] | Are you saying she’s here? | 你是说她在这儿吗 |
[11:44] | Do you know if she’s here or don’t you? | 她到底在不在这儿 |
[11:46] | Principal Anders will be with you in a moment. | 安德斯校长一会儿见你 |
[11:47] | She has the information. | 她会告诉你详细情况 |
[11:48] | Well, I thought this was the information desk. | 我以为这里是问询处 |
[11:50] | What do you have? | 那你知道些什么 |
[11:51] | Oh, good. Mrs. Malloy, you’re here. | 太好了 马洛伊太太 你来了 |
[11:53] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[11:54] | She’s safely back in class right now. | 她现在安全地回到课堂上了 |
[11:56] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[12:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[12:05] | Madi ditched school with Lucy. | 麦迪和露西一起逃学了 |
[12:08] | What do you mean, ditched? | 什么叫逃学了 |
[12:09] | He means they cut. | 意思就是她们旷课了 |
[12:10] | But they’re 10. 10 year olds don’t get to cut school. | 可她们才十岁 十岁的孩子哪里会旷课 |
[12:14] | Where would they even go? | 她们又能去哪儿 |
[12:15] | The bookstore on Ventura. | 文图拉的一家书店 |
[12:16] | Apparently, Selena Gomez was there | 显然 塞琳娜·戈麦斯在那儿 |
[12:18] | signing her autobiography. | 签售她的自传 |
[12:20] | Teenagers don’t get to have autobiographies. | 小孩子要看什么自传 |
[12:22] | What is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[12:23] | The girls heard that Sharon Galecki was driving Olivia. | 她们听说莎朗·盖尔克奇开车送奥利维亚去 |
[12:26] | They lied to her and said we gave our permission. | 于是就骗她说征得了我们的同意 |
[12:29] | Sharon Galecki drove them? | 莎朗·盖尔克奇送她们去的 |
[12:31] | At least they were chaperoned. | 至少还有人陪着 |
[12:32] | By a woman who drives a hummer. Not feeling comforted. | 由一个开悍马的女人陪着 没好到哪儿去 |
[12:35] | Okay, look, I want to talk to my daughter immediately. | 听着 我现在就要和我女儿谈谈 |
[12:37] | I think that would be an added disruption | 我想这会干扰 |
[12:39] | to the rest of the class. | 班上其他孩子上课 |
[12:41] | I’ve already had a long talk with both of your girls. | 我已经找你们的女儿谈过话了 |
[12:43] | I expect you to do the same at home. | 我希望你们回家再谈一次 |
[12:45] | And if anything like this ever happens again, | 如果类似的情况再次发生的话 |
[12:48] | it will most definitely be grounds for suspension. | 她们会被要求停学 |
[12:52] | Any questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[12:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:59] | Sure. I’ll hold. | 没事 我等着 |
[13:04] | Yes, I’m still here. | 对 我没挂 |
[13:06] | I’m calling about my results to the paternity test. | 我来问亲子鉴定的结果 |
[13:11] | But how can that be? | 怎么可能呢 |
[13:13] | No. No. I need the results sooner than that. Okay? | 不 我得更快拿到结果 行吗 |
[13:17] | Please. Please. I-I-I’ve spoken to the lab already. | 拜托了 我已经和实验室那边沟通过了 |
[13:20] | Is there any way that we could put a rush on this? | 有什么办法能让结果快点出来吗 |
[13:23] | I’m willing to pay whatever it takes. | 不管花多少都行 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[13:34] | I have one margari, and I am so obnoxious. | 我喝了杯玛格丽特 我可惹人厌了 |
[13:40] | Oh, you’d be surprised. | 你会被我吓到的 |
[13:41] | Oh, really? Like, how obnoxious is obnoxious? | 真的吗 有多讨人厌 |
[13:44] | – Well– – dancing on the tables obnoxious or– | -这个嘛 -在桌上跳舞还是 |
[13:46] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:47] | Uh, will you do me a favor and file these motions | 能帮我去范奈司法院 |
[13:49] | in the courthouse in Van Nuys? | 将这些提请动议吗 |
[13:53] | The courthouse in Van Nuys? | 在范奈司区的法院 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:57] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[13:59] | Well, I’m just new to L.A., | 我刚来洛杉矶 |
[14:02] | so I haven’t really figured out the freeways yet. | 所以对这儿的高速公路还不熟悉 |
[14:04] | They’re so scary. | 我有点提心吊胆的 |
[14:07] | Oh, I know, but what an excellent opportunity | 我懂你的 但这是个让你克服 |
[14:09] | for you to overcome those fears, you know? | 这些恐惧绝佳的机会 不是吗 |
[14:12] | You’ll do great. | 你能行的 |
[14:13] | You know, if you want to avoid the freeways, | 如果你想避开高速公路的话 |
[14:15] | uh, you should take San Vicente. I can show her– | 你可以走圣文森特大道 我可以指给她看 |
[14:16] | She’ll be fine. Thank you. | 她没事的 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Savannah. | 萨瓦娜 |
[14:19] | There’s a 50-page complaint on my desk | 我桌上还有50页的控诉报告 |
[14:22] | that needs to be read and reviewed by noon. | 需要在中午前读完并且复审 |
[14:24] | May I? | 失陪 |
[14:33] | Uh, what do we need? | 需要什么呢 |
[14:36] | Uh, this. Oh, this. So good. | 这个 还有这个 太棒了 |
[14:40] | Uh… Oh. Olives or no olives? | 放不放橄榄 |
[14:42] | Eh, olives. | 放吧 |
[14:44] | Definitely olives. | 当然要放橄榄 |
[14:45] | But you hate them in your martinis. | 但你喝马蒂尼就不放橄榄 |
[14:52] | I’m a purist when it comes to my gin. | 我比较喜欢喝纯的杜松子酒 |
[14:57] | Olives it is. | 那就要橄榄了 |
[15:09] | So are we gonna talk about this or… | 我们要不要谈一下刚才的… |
[15:12] | It’s totally up to you. | 决定权在你 |
[15:14] | Mm. I generally don’t talk. | 我通常不爱谈 |
[15:17] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[15:20] | I feel like I should make an exception | 我觉得这次可能要破例了 |
[15:23] | because– | 因为 |
[15:24] | Because I’m a girl? | 因为我是个女的 |
[15:25] | That, | 那个 |
[15:26] | yeah, sure, | 嗯 这个 |
[15:27] | and, um, yes. | 对 没错 |
[15:30] | Let’s start there. | 就从这个问题开始吧 |
[15:32] | You’re not gay. | 你不是同性恋 |
[15:37] | Despite what just happened, | 尽管刚刚的事 |
[15:39] | which, to be honest, was pretty gay, | 说实话 确实基情四射 |
[15:42] | when it comes to my sexual orientation, | 但说到我的性取向 |
[15:44] | I’m… straight. | 我还是直女一个 |
[15:48] | I love me some penis. | 本人还是喜欢小弟弟 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:52] | Also, I don’t do relationships. | 还有 正儿八经的恋爱我搞不来 |
[15:54] | I know. | 我明白 |
[15:55] | I just want to be up-front with you. | 我希望对你坦诚一些 |
[15:57] | Listen, I just got out of a 5-year relationship, | 听着 我刚结束一段长达五年的恋爱 |
[15:59] | so I’m… | 所以… |
[16:01] | I’m not ready to jump into anything. | 我也不想贸然开始另一段关系 |
[16:03] | That’s what I figured. | 我也是这么想的 |
[16:04] | I just wanted to confirm that | 我就是希望确认一下 |
[16:06] | this was, like, a-a rebound thing then, right? | 刚刚发生的事是因为你处在过渡期 |
[16:10] | Joss. | 乔斯 |
[16:12] | You are my friend, | 你是我的朋友 |
[16:13] | and I think you’re absolutely gorgeous. | 而且绝对是个魅力无边的大美人 |
[16:17] | Well, back at ya. | 你也是 |
[16:20] | Both counts. | 既是朋友又是美女 |
[16:21] | And what happened between us–that was, uh… | 我们之间发生的事 是… |
[16:24] | – that was fun. Right? – It was. Yeah. | -非常有趣 是吧 -是啊 |
[16:27] | I had fun. | 我乐在其中 |
[16:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:31] | So it can just be that? | 所以那不过是件趣事 |
[16:33] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[16:34] | Fun is what I do best. | 玩乐是我最擅长的 |
[16:38] | I know that, too. | 我也知道 |
[16:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | I didn’t want to have this conversation over the phone. | 我不想和你在电话里讲这件事 |
[16:49] | What’s going on? Is it Sam? | 怎么了 是山姆的事吗 |
[16:51] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[16:53] | This is about… | 是关于… |
[16:58] | Did you ever meet with Anthony Newsome? | 你见过安东尼·纽瑟姆吗 |
[17:01] | He’s the investigator– | 他是个调查员 |
[17:02] | From the life insurance company. | 人寿保险公司的 |
[17:05] | Yeah, he came to my house a while ago. | 我见过 他之前来过我们家 |
[17:07] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[17:08] | He came to me, too. | 他也找过我 |
[17:10] | And then came back again today | 今天又来了 |
[17:12] | asking for copies of my notes from my sessions with Thomas. | 想要我和托马斯会诊时记录的副本 |
[17:15] | Why? I mean, why is he asking for them now? | 为什么 为什么会现在要 |
[17:18] | It’s been weeks. | 事情已经过去好几周了 |
[17:19] | He wouldn’t tell me anything specific, | 他不肯向我透露任何细节 |
[17:22] | just that there is new information | 但他告诉我出现了新的信息 |
[17:24] | that could potentially turn this into a criminal investigation. | 可能会使事情演变成一宗刑事案件 |
[17:28] | Do you have any idea what that could be? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[17:35] | That must be why Cora called me. | 柯拉打电话给我肯定也是因为这件事 |
[17:37] | Cora? Who’s Cora? | 柯拉 谁是柯拉 |
[17:38] | She was the hospice nurse | 她是汤姆的临终关怀护士 |
[17:40] | who was on duty the night Tom passed away. | 汤姆去世的那晚是她值班 |
[17:42] | What information could a hospice nurse have | 一个临终关怀的护士能知道什么 |
[17:44] | that could affect his investigation? | 并直接影响到调查 |
[17:46] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[17:48] | I dismissed Cora early that night, | 那天晚上 我让柯拉提早下班了 |
[17:50] | so she wasn’t even there when it happened. | 所以那天晚上事情发生时她就不在那儿 |
[17:52] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[17:53] | I let her go home early so Tom and I could be alone. | 我让她提前回家了 这样汤姆和我就能独处了 |
[17:56] | You didn’t think that would raise suspicion? | 你难道不觉得那样很容易引人怀疑吗 |
[17:58] | Obviously, I wasn’t in my right mind. | 很明显 那晚我心烦意乱 |
[18:02] | You may recall I was about to kill my husband | 要知道 那晚我企图送走自己的丈夫 |
[18:04] | with the drugs you so kindly provided. | 可下毒的药可是你好心好意给我的 |
[18:06] | It’s possible I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我心烦意乱是情有可原的 |
[18:09] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[18:10] | Just exactly how much does this woman know? | 告诉我 那个女人到底知道多少 |
[18:13] | We have to talk about this. | 我们得好好商量 |
[18:28] | Morning. | 早 |
[18:29] | Hi. | 早 |
[18:32] | You look gorgeous today. | 你今天真是光彩照人 |
[18:34] | I do? | 是吗 |
[18:35] | You weren’t gonna slip out without saying good-bye, | 你不会是想不跟我道别就溜走吧 |
[18:36] | were you? | 对吧 |
[18:37] | Oh, honey, you were sleeping so soundly. | 亲爱的 你睡得那么香 |
[18:39] | I didn’t want to wake you. | 我可不想把你吵醒 |
[18:41] | Wait. Before you go… | 等等 走之前… |
[18:46] | Got something. | 给你看样东西 |
[18:51] | – A pregnancy test. – Yeah. | -验孕棒 -是啊 |
[18:53] | I mean, I know you’re on your way to work, so… | 我知道你急着上班 |
[18:54] | I have a meeting in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后我就有个会 |
[18:56] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. We can do it later. | 是啊 晚点再测也不急 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | There’s no pressure, babe. Really. | 不要紧张 亲爱的 真的 |
[19:02] | We can do it tonight. | 我们晚上测 |
[19:08] | My Lucy cutting school? | 我们家露西居然也逃学了 |
[19:11] | I can’t remember being this mad at her ever. | 我从没对她发过那么大的火 |
[19:13] | I’m not so thrilled with this Sharon Galecki. | 我对这个莎朗·盖尔克奇倒是一点不惊奇 |
[19:16] | Oh. I already had words with Mrs. Galecki. | 我已经和这位盖尔克奇女士大吵一架了 |
[19:19] | She won’t be participating in carpool anymore. | 她以后再也不是我们轮流接送孩子协会的了 |
[19:22] | Then my business manager tells me | 后来我的业务经理又告诉我 |
[19:24] | that despite the big old check, I’m still broke. | 尽管我有一大张支票 我还是破产了 |
[19:27] | You’re not broke, just not liquid. | 你没破产 只是没有流动资金 |
[19:28] | What’s the difference? | 这有什么区别 |
[19:29] | I still have to find a way to pay child support | 我还是得想办法拿出钱来 |
[19:31] | for Miranda’s damn son | 为米兰达的熊孩子付抚养费 |
[19:33] | when what I really want to do is kick her in the neck. | 但我其实是想踢死那个贱人 |
[19:36] | Maybe you should. | 也许就该那样 |
[19:38] | What kind of freaky shrink are you? | 你这个变态心理医生 |
[19:40] | I don’t mean kick her. I mean, kick something. | 我不是说真的去踢她 随便踢什么都行 |
[19:42] | Get it out. Express the anger. | 把你的怒火发泄出来 |
[19:44] | Yeah, I don’t really do that. | 是啊 可我一般不会那么做 |
[19:47] | I do. I kickboxed for over an hour yesterday. | 我就会 昨天我就练了一个多小时的搏击 |
[19:49] | Felt great. | 感觉好极了 |
[19:50] | Who are you mad at? | 你生谁的气呢 |
[19:53] | Myself mostly, | 生我自己的气 |
[19:54] | For being such an idiot. | 因为我实在太蠢了 |
[19:58] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[19:59] | – Oh, hey. – Hi. Sorry I’m late. | -嗨 -抱歉我来晚了 |
[20:01] | Got caught up with Harry. | 被哈利缠住了 |
[20:06] | You… Caught up with Harry? | 你 被哈利缠住了 |
[20:08] | About? | 因为什么事 |
[20:09] | I haven’t told him anything yet. How is this omelet? | 我还没和他说呢 煎蛋卷看着不错 |
[20:12] | Honey, don’t you think it’s time? | 亲爱的 现在是不是该告诉哈利了 |
[20:14] | I know it’s a difficult conversation, | 我知道这样的对话很难进行 |
[20:16] | but it’s not like you can hide this from him forever. | 但你瞒不了他一辈子的 |
[20:19] | Oh, I know. He brought home a pregnancy test today. | 我知道 他今天带了验孕棒回来 |
[20:21] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[20:22] | Yeah, apparently, | 是啊 很显然 |
[20:23] | my breath smells like some kind of metal baby. | 我嘴里有种孕妇才有的特殊味道 |
[20:25] | Whatever. You know what? I can’t– | 不管了 知道么 我真没法 |
[20:27] | I can’t talk about it. Okay? I just can’t. | 我真没法谈这事 |
[20:29] | Savi– | 萨维 |
[20:30] | Please. Please. | 求你们了 |
[20:31] | Let’s not talk about it. Okay? | 别再说了好吗 |
[20:34] | Sure. | 那好吧 |
[20:34] | – Okay. – I mean, for this one meal, | -好吧 -先好好吃这顿饭 |
[20:37] | I am officially not pregnant. | 就当我没怀孕 |
[20:40] | I have to pee, for the 19th time today. | 我去趟厕所 这是今天第19次了 |
[20:57] | The farmer John look really works on you. | 这身农民打扮蛮适合你 |
[20:59] | I wouldn’t have thought. | 惊艳到我了 |
[21:00] | Oh. Ugh. The odor, however– not so much. | 但闻着不太好 |
[21:04] | This is an abnormally large cucumber. | 这黄瓜大的好畸形 |
[21:10] | Okay. What? | 好吧 又怎么了 |
[21:12] | What did I do now? | 我又干啥让你生气的事了 |
[21:14] | Saw you in here raiding the fridge with your,uh, | 昨天我看到你在厨房里搜刮冰箱 |
[21:17] | “Friend”. Yesterday. | 和你的 怎么说呢 女友 |
[21:18] | Oh, crap. We ate all your kiwi. That’s why you’re mad. | 天呐 是因为我们把猕猴桃吃光了吧 |
[21:21] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[21:22] | Well, you seem mad. | 好吧 但你看上去很不爽 |
[21:24] | No, I just… | 没什么 只是 |
[21:25] | I don’t get you sometimes. | 有时我真的没法理解你的所作所为 |
[21:27] | What? | 具体点 |
[21:28] | Well, you made such a big deal about making a new friend, | 你这么看重交新朋友这件事 |
[21:31] | and how important it was to you. | 你也说这对你意义重大 |
[21:32] | It is important to me. | 对我的意义是很重大啊 |
[21:33] | Then why are you mucking it up? | 那你为什么又把它弄得一团糟 |
[21:34] | I’m not mucking anything up. | 我没有啊 |
[21:36] | Well, you had sex with her, right? | 你和她上床了 对吧 |
[21:39] | So? What do you care? | 那又怎么样 这关你什么事 |
[21:40] | I don’t care. | 是不关我事 |
[21:42] | You should, though, if the friendship truly matters to you. | 但如果这段友谊对你很重要 你应该上心 |
[21:45] | Harry, I appreciate your concern, | 哈利 多谢你的关心 |
[21:47] | but Alex and I talked about it, and we’re good. | 但我和艾莉克丝谈过了 我们没事 |
[21:49] | Well, you might think you’re good, but come on. | 你以为你们没事 那可不见得 |
[21:52] | Haven’t you seen all those terrible movies | 很多这种题材的电影 |
[21:53] | where you learn that friends can’t have sex with each other? | 都告诉我们一个道理 朋友不能上床 |
[21:56] | Yeah, but the lesson I learned is, | 是啊 但我所学到的是 |
[21:58] | not to be the boring straight person | 别做无聊的直男或直女 |
[22:00] | whose conventional values never bring them any happiness. | 保守观念没法给他们带来丝毫乐趣 |
[22:03] | Joss, sometimes having values is what brings you happiness. | 乔斯 有时候有价值观才能带给你乐趣 |
[22:07] | You know what? Screw you, Harry. | 去你的 哈利 |
[22:09] | I have values. | 我当然有价值观 |
[22:09] | Just because they’re not the same as yours, | 但不能因为我俩的不一样 |
[22:11] | doesn’t mean you get to judge me. | 你就可以来评价我的对错 |
[22:12] | You’re being awfully defensive for someone | 你在努力为某人辩护 |
[22:13] | who doesn’t think she did anything wrong. | 这个人还觉得自己毫无过错 |
[22:18] | Get over yourself. | 别自已为是了 |
[22:25] | So… | 那 |
[22:27] | you wanna talk about what happened yesterday? | 要谈谈昨天发生的那件事吗 |
[22:29] | Yesterday? What are you talking about? | 昨天发生的事 听不懂你说什么 |
[22:31] | – With Jerica. – Who is Jerica? | -我和杰瑞卡在一起时 -杰瑞卡是谁 |
[22:33] | The paralegal that you basically hazed like some sorority girl. | 就是被你这个大姐大戏弄了的新助手 |
[22:36] | It was hardly hazing. | 我根本没戏弄她 |
[22:37] | Just asking her to do her job. | 只是让她做好自己的本分罢了 |
[22:40] | Very sorry if it took away from your precious time together. | 如果扫了你的雅兴我很抱歉 |
[22:43] | So I was right. | 看来我想的没错 |
[22:45] | You–you–you do have a problem with her. | 你 你是对她有意见 |
[22:47] | No. I have a problem with flighty girls in flimsy blouses | 我对衣着不庄重的轻浮女子有意见而已 |
[22:50] | not doing their work and preventing me from doing mine. | 不做本职工作还碍手碍脚 |
[22:53] | In other words, you’re jealous. | 换句话说 你吃醋了 |
[22:56] | I’m not jealous. | 我没吃醋 |
[22:58] | If you want to sleep with her, | 你要是想和她滚床单 |
[22:59] | please, by all means, do it. | 别犹豫 赶紧去吧 |
[23:01] | I don’t care. | 与我无关 |
[23:03] | Like hell, you don’t. | 那是 你肯定无所谓 |
[23:04] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[23:05] | You obviously do care. | 你明明就是在意 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:10] | You know what? I, uh, you’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 |
[23:13] | Okay. I am jealous, but of you. | 我是嫉妒 不过对象是你 |
[23:18] | Of me? | 嫉妒我 |
[23:19] | Because you get to do whatever you want, | 因为你想做什么都可以 |
[23:21] | and it just doesn’t matter. | 不会造成任何后果 |
[23:23] | My life has been rocked to the core by this thing that we did. | 我们偷情之后 我的生活就乱七八糟的 |
[23:28] | Okay, and you get to walk around completely unscathed. | 你却毫发无损地抽身而去 |
[23:32] | Do you honestly think | 你真觉得 |
[23:33] | that I’ve–I’ve come out of this unscathed? | 我全身而退了 |
[23:35] | Uh– are–are you blind, Savannah? | 你看不见吗 萨瓦娜 |
[23:38] | Why do you think I’m even here talking to you? | 你觉得我为什么追着你谈这件事 |
[23:41] | W-why do you think I come back every time you turn me away? | 为什么每次你扭头就走我却还是主动找你 |
[23:43] | I do it because you affected me. | 我之所以这样是因为对你有感觉 |
[23:46] | There is something between us. | 我们之间不是一张白纸 |
[23:48] | Whether you choose to admit it or not, it’s th– | 不管你承不承认 它都 |
[23:49] | It’s, you know, it’s–it’s–it’s there, | 你知道的 它都存在 |
[23:51] | and if you’d just talk to me, | 如果你能好好和我谈谈 |
[23:53] | instead of lecturing me on how it’s never gonna happen again, | 而不是整天跟我说这种事不可能再次发生 |
[23:56] | I would’ve told you exactly how I felt. | 我会把自己的想法一五一十告诉你 |
[23:59] | I would’ve told you that | 我会告诉你 |
[24:00] | I don’t regret what happened that night. | 我对那晚发生的事情毫不后悔 |
[24:05] | Not for a moment. | 一刻也不 |
[24:08] | Not for a second. | 一秒也不 |
[24:29] | Okay. Let’s get this show on the road. | 收拾差不多了 可以奔向新生活了 |
[24:31] | Truck’s almost full. | 卡车基本上塞满了 |
[24:33] | I can’t decide if I should take this vase or not. | 我不知道该不该带走这个花瓶 |
[24:36] | Well, is it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[24:37] | Well, we bought it together on a trip to Palm Springs, | 我们在一起去棕榈泉的路上买的 |
[24:39] | But she didn’t like it, | 虽然她不喜欢 |
[24:41] | but she paid for it. | 但还是她付的钱 |
[24:42] | Well, if you love it, you should take it. | 要是你喜欢 就带走吧 |
[24:44] | – Yeah? – Maybe. | -可以吗 -也许吧 |
[24:46] | I don’t know. I have to be honest, | 我不知道 说真的 |
[24:48] | I’m a little out of my element here. | 我在这里有些心不在焉 |
[24:49] | This is… super intense. | 气氛很 紧张 |
[24:52] | I know. I shouldn’t have dragged you into all this. | 我明白 我不应该把你牵扯进来 |
[24:54] | No. I didn’t want you to do it alone. | 不 我不希望你一个人做这件事 |
[24:58] | Okay. Executive decision. | 好了 最终决定 |
[25:01] | Leave the vase. | 留下花瓶 |
[25:03] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[25:08] | I thought you were gonna be at work today. | 我以为你今天去上班了 |
[25:10] | I left early. I have a cold. | 我提前下班了 我感冒了 |
[25:14] | Oh, I’m sorry. Do you need anything? | 我很遗憾 要喝点什么吗 |
[25:15] | I can get you some orange juice from the fridge. | 我可以从冰箱里给你拿瓶果汁 |
[25:20] | Uh, no, thank you. I really–I just wanna lie down. | 不了 谢谢 我只想躺一会 |
[25:24] | Are you guys almost done? | 你们搬得差不多了吧 |
[25:25] | Yeah, there’s a couple things left in the bathroom. | 对 浴室里还有些东西 |
[25:33] | Oh, I’m–I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:35] | I’ll wait outside. | 我到外面去等吧 |
[25:37] | What are you even doing here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[25:39] | Oh. I’m helping Alex move. | 我来帮艾莉克丝搬家的 |
[25:43] | I am such an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[25:45] | And here we go. | 开始了 |
[25:46] | You know, I kept thinking i must’ve missed a sign or something. | 我一直想我是不是错过了什么征兆 |
[25:50] | We were in such a good place, | 我们本来好好的 |
[25:51] | looking for houses, talking about getting pregnant, | 我们准备买房子 还讨论要孩子的事情 |
[25:54] | and all of a sudden, there was this shift. | 然后突然之间就出现了大变化 |
[25:58] | Just tell Alex I’m in the car, okay? | 告诉艾莉克丝我在车里等她 |
[26:00] | Suddenly, | 突然之间 |
[26:00] | Alex is having all these problems with the relationship, | 艾莉克丝对我们的关系产生了这么多不满 |
[26:05] | and I actually believed her. | 我还真的相信了她 |
[26:06] | She was having problems, Sally. | 她之前就有不满 萨莉 |
[26:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:10] | You. | 你 |
[26:12] | You were the problem. | 你就是问题所在 |
[26:13] | – Don’t try to blame this on me. – I’m not. | -别想把一切怪在我头上 -我没有 |
[26:16] | I mean, it’s not your fault Alex fell for you. | 艾莉克丝喜欢上你不是你的错 |
[26:20] | At least I don’t think it’s your fault. Maybe it is. | 至少我觉得不是你的错 可能还确实是 |
[26:22] | Maybe you seduced her. | 可能是你勾引了她 |
[26:23] | She didn’t fall for me. | 她没有喜欢上我 |
[26:24] | Sally, Alex and I are just friends. | 萨莉 艾莉克丝和我只是朋友 |
[26:26] | If you believe that, then you’re dumber than you look. | 要是你这也相信 那你比看上去还要蠢 |
[26:32] | Okay, that’s everything. | 好了 没其它东西了 |
[26:35] | Don’t forget to leave the key. | 别忘了把钥匙留下 |
[26:57] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[27:11] | You can not talk to me all you want. | 你不想跟我说话就不说 |
[27:13] | You’re still grounded. You finish your homework? | 但你还是被禁足了 写完作业了吗 |
[27:16] | Yes. | 写完了 |
[27:17] | Good. I’d like to see it when we get home. | 好 回家以后给我检查 |
[27:19] | Fine. | 好 |
[27:22] | What you did was really wrong, Lucy. | 你的行为是大错特错 露西 |
[27:25] | Lying like that? Not being where you’re supposed to be? | 不仅撒谎 而且还逃学 |
[27:28] | Rules are there for a reason. | 设定规矩是有原因的 |
[27:30] | I know that. Okay? | 我明白的 好吗 |
[27:31] | Being honorable and responsible | 值得受人尊重并且有责任感 |
[27:33] | are two of the most important things a person can be. | 是为人最重要的两点 |
[27:36] | I wanted to meet Selena! | 我想见赛琳娜 |
[27:38] | And I want to meet the pope so I can punch him in the face, | 我还想面见教皇并当面打他一拳呢 |
[27:40] | But you don’t see me flying off to Rome | 我之所以没有现在飞去罗马 |
[27:42] | because I have a commitment to you and to the shop. | 是因为我要对你负责 还要对店铺负责 |
[27:45] | We can’t just do whatever we want to do | 做一件事不能仅仅 |
[27:47] | because we want to do it. | 出于自己的欲望 |
[27:48] | Well, I’m not sorry I went. | 我不后悔去那里 |
[27:49] | It was the best moment of my life. | 那是我一生中最好的时刻 |
[27:52] | She gave me a hug and she wrote inside my book. | 她拥抱了我 还在我的书上签名 |
[27:54] | She said “Love, Selena.” | 写的是”爱你的 赛琳娜” |
[27:57] | Lucy, if this meant so much to you, | 露西 要是这事对你这么重要 |
[28:00] | why didn’t you just ask me to take you? | 为什么不让我带你去呢 |
[28:02] | You normally ask my permission to do things like this. | 你通常做这种事前都会征得我允许的 |
[28:05] | Well, usually, you’re not acting so weird. | 通常你也不会表现得这么奇怪 |
[28:09] | You think I’m acting weird? | 你觉得我表现得很奇怪吗 |
[28:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[28:11] | You would never have let me cut school anyway. | 反正你肯定不会允许我翘课的 |
[28:13] | You don’t know that. | 你又不能确定 |
[28:14] | Yeah, I do. | 我很确定 |
[28:16] | No offense, Mom, | 无意冒犯 妈妈 |
[28:16] | but you’re kind of a goody two-shoes. | 但你就是那种假正经的人 |
[28:23] | Elizabeth Grey is here. | 伊丽莎白·格雷来了 |
[28:25] | Oh, good. Send her in. | 好的 请她进来 |
[28:29] | I’m so glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:31] | When you didn’t return my phone calls, I– | 你之前一直不回我电话 我 |
[28:33] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:35] | I needed time to figure out what to do next, | 我需要时间考虑接下来该怎么做 |
[28:38] | And now that I have, I need your help. | 现在我想好了 我需要你的帮助 |
[28:41] | What kind of help? | 帮你什么 |
[28:43] | I’ve decided I don’t want the insurance money anymore. | 我决定不要保险赔偿金了 |
[28:46] | What? | 什么 |
[28:47] | This investigation has gone on for too long. | 这项调查进行了太长时间了 |
[28:50] | I can’t take the pressure, and I can’t risk | 我受不了这种压力 而且一旦上了法庭 |
[28:53] | Sam finding out what I did if this all goes to trial. | 山姆就可能会知道真相 我不能冒险 |
[28:55] | Trial? Hold on, Elizabeth. | 法庭 等等 伊丽莎白 |
[28:58] | Even with the new testimony, | 即使有新的证词 |
[28:59] | It’s highly unlikely they would be able | 他们也不太可能 |
[29:01] | to follow through with a criminal investigation. | 以罪案调查的名义追查下去 |
[29:03] | I’m sure if we wait it out a bit longer– | 我想只要我们再等一段时间 |
[29:06] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等 |
[29:07] | It hasn’t gone away. | 它还是没有被撤销 |
[29:09] | And now it’s possible I could even go to jail over this. | 现在我甚至有可能为这事进监狱 |
[29:11] | You’re not going to jail. | 你不会进监狱的 |
[29:13] | I want you to tell them | 我希望你能告诉他们 |
[29:14] | that Thomas was a man who needed to control every situation, | 托马斯是一个想掌控一切的男人 |
[29:18] | even his own death, | 甚至是他的生命 |
[29:20] | that he was suicidal. | 他是自杀的 |
[29:23] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能这么做 |
[29:28] | I appreciate you wanting to protect my settlement. | 我很感激你想要保护我的利益 |
[29:32] | It’s very kind of you. | 你是个好人 |
[29:34] | But now I’m asking that you submit | 但我现在请求你 |
[29:36] | the notes from your sessions | 把你的诊治记录上交吧 |
[29:38] | so that I can put this behind me. | 这样我就可以脱身了 |
[29:41] | But I don’t have any notes that say that. | 但我的记录上没有你说的那些话 |
[29:48] | You can make them up. | 你可以编出来啊 |
[29:49] | And make them irrefutable, Karen, | 并让人信服 凯伦 |
[29:51] | so the insurance company can deny the claim, | 这样保险公司就能撤销上诉 |
[29:54] | and we can both move on with our lives. | 我们都可以继续自己的生活了 |
[29:57] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[29:58] | I don’t remember any specifics. | 我什么细节都想不起来 |
[30:02] | January 28th. | 1月28日 |
[30:04] | A day I’ll never forget for the rest of my life. | 我永生难忘的一天 |
[30:07] | Thomas came home from the doctor. | 托马斯看完医生后回到家 |
[30:09] | There were tears in his eyes. | 他眼眶湿润 |
[30:11] | I knew something was terribly wrong. | 我知道肯定发生了不好的事 |
[30:13] | That afternoon, he went to his usual appointment | 那天下午 他和平时一样 |
[30:16] | at your office. | 到你这儿接受治疗 |
[30:18] | You can start there. | 你可以从这开始写 |
[30:20] | Fabricating notes could cost me my medical license. | 捏造病历会被吊销医师执照 |
[30:25] | Besides, I already told the investigator | 此外 我已经和调查员说过 |
[30:28] | that Thomas wasn’t suicidal. | 托马斯不是自杀的 |
[30:31] | Writing notes that now say the opposite | 现在写出相反的病历记录 |
[30:33] | would arouse even more suspicion. | 会引起更多的怀疑 |
[30:36] | Karen… | 凯伦… |
[30:39] | You need to do this for both of us. | 为了我们俩你必须这么做 |
[30:43] | No matter how you look at it, | 不管你怎么看待这件事 |
[30:45] | we’re in this together. | 我们是一条船上的人 |
[31:00] | Virgin cranberry mojito | 无酒精蔓越莓鸡尾酒 |
[31:03] | with mint and agave nectar. | 配上薄荷和龙舌兰花蜜 |
[31:07] | I just peed. | 我刚尿完 |
[31:08] | There’s also a hint of anise. | 还加了少许茴香 |
[31:10] | It’s a, uh, it’s a natural diuretic. | 这可是天然的利尿剂 |
[31:13] | I’m not thirsty. | 我不渴 |
[31:14] | Well, just drink enough | 喝一点点嘛 |
[31:15] | so you can pee on the stick for ten seconds. | 足够让验孕棒显示出来就好 |
[31:21] | What is this? A vase? | 这是啥 花瓶吗 |
[31:23] | Come on. | 喝吧 |
[31:34] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -我去了 -好嘞 |
[31:45] | Um, I think your sister’s mad at me. | 你妹妹可能生我气了 |
[31:47] | I, uh, kind of picked a fight with her this afternoon. | 我今天下午和她吵了几句 |
[31:50] | You really want to talk about my sister right now? | 你非要这个时候谈论我妹妹吗 |
[31:52] | I’m just trying to keep things casual. | 我只是想让你放松 |
[31:56] | Sorry. Take your time. | 抱歉 你慢慢来 |
[32:16] | Well, that was quick. | 这么快啊 |
[32:18] | Did you set a timer? | 你计时了没 |
[32:21] | I’m bleeding. | 我流血了 |
[32:22] | You… | 你… |
[32:26] | You got your period. | 你大姨妈来了 |
[32:33] | Well, I guess you’re not pregnant then. | 这么说你没怀孕 |
[32:38] | Yeah, I guess not. | 是啊 没有 |
[32:49] | Toasted sashimi from Menasha. | 从梅纳沙市买的烤生鱼片 |
[32:50] | I can make you one real fast. | 我可以马上给你做一个 |
[32:51] | No, but thanks. I’ve got a pile of paperwork to catch up on. | 不了 谢谢 我还有一大推资料要读 |
[32:57] | Hey, your friend dropped by this morning. | 你的朋友今早来过了 |
[32:59] | Mr. Newsome? | 纽瑟姆先生 |
[33:01] | Said he was an investigator for the Thomas Grey case. | 说自己是托马斯·格雷案子的调查员 |
[33:04] | He came to see me again? | 他又来找我了 |
[33:05] | Well, actually, he came to see me. | 事实上 是来找我的 |
[33:08] | Why? What did he want? | 为什么 他有什么事 |
[33:10] | I couldn’t really tell exactly. | 我也说不上来 |
[33:11] | He kept asking all these general questions about the practice, | 他就是问些普通问题 |
[33:14] | our policy with patients’ records, that sort of thing. | 关于病历记录的规定之类的事 |
[33:17] | I’m so sorry he bothered you. | 很抱歉他打扰到你了 |
[33:19] | I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again. | 我保证不会有下次了 |
[33:21] | You in trouble, Karen? | 你遇上什么麻烦了吗 凯伦 |
[33:24] | What? | 什么 |
[33:24] | It’s just you seem so stressed out lately. | 你最近都很紧张 |
[33:27] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[33:29] | Do you need to talk about anything? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[33:30] | I’m fine. I’ve just had a lot on my mind lately. | 我很好 只是最近事情太多了 |
[33:33] | Nervous about that panel? | 紧张座谈会吗 |
[33:35] | You know me. I hate public speaking. | 你了解我的 我讨厌公开演讲 |
[33:37] | Yeah, well, just, uh, | 是啊 你只要 |
[33:38] | imagine everyone in the audience as naked. | 把每个听众都当做没穿衣服就好 |
[33:43] | Except for me. | 我除外 |
[33:44] | That would be weird. | 不然就太奇怪了 |
[34:04] | Hey, you. What’s up? | 亲 有事吗 |
[34:05] | oh, gosh. I hate unpacking. | 天呐 我讨厌整理东西 |
[34:07] | Oh, how’s the new place? | 新家怎么样 |
[34:09] | It’s small. | 太小了 |
[34:10] | Realtors prefer the term “Cozy.” | 房产经纪人喜欢用”温馨”来形容 |
[34:12] | And quaint. | 还有”别致” |
[34:14] | – Charming. – Charming. | -“迷人” -“迷人” |
[34:18] | I actually could use a break. | 我需要放松一下 |
[34:19] | Do you wanna get lunch? | 一起吃个午饭怎么样 |
[34:20] | There’s this new vegan place I’ve been dying to try, | 有个素食餐厅我一直想去来着 |
[34:22] | and it’ll be my treat since you helped me move. | 既然你帮我搬家了 我请你 |
[34:24] | Oh, um, I wish I could, | 我也想 |
[34:26] | But I’m totally swamped with work right now. | 但我现在忙得不可开交 |
[34:29] | – Bummer. – In fact, I should hang up. | -真可惜 -事实上 我得挂电话了 |
[34:31] | The boss is totally hovering. I’ll call you, okay? | 老板盯着我呢 我晚点打给你 好吗 |
[34:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:34] | I’ll talk to you later. | 晚点再聊 |
[34:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:49] | So, Savannah… | 萨瓦娜… |
[34:52] | You’re still pregnant. | 你还怀着宝宝 |
[34:55] | That must be a relief to hear. | 你一定松了口气吧 |
[35:00] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[35:01] | Yes, it is. | 的确是 |
[35:03] | You’re okay. | 你很好 |
[35:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:08] | I was so worried that I lost it. | 我还以为流产了 担心死了 |
[35:11] | Spotting is perfectly normal at this stage. | 在这一阶段 流点血是很正常的 |
[35:15] | But we’ve got some other problems to discuss | 不过要想生一个健康宝宝的话 |
[35:17] | if you want to have a healthy pregnancy. | 我们就得讨论下其它问题了 |
[35:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:21] | Your blood pressure is a real concern, Savi, | 萨维 你的血压很令人担心 |
[35:24] | so is your heart rate. | 还有你的心率 |
[35:25] | They’re both off the charts. | 它们都不在正常数值范围内 |
[35:26] | Do you have any idea what could be causing this? | 你能想到是什么原因吗 |
[35:29] | Uh, I’ve been under a lot of stress lately | 我最近压力比较大 |
[35:34] | at home and at work. | 家庭和工作都是 |
[35:37] | Anything we should discuss? | 需要谈一谈吗 |
[35:40] | It’s just all normal stuff. | 都是些平常的事 |
[35:44] | Well, it’s a problem. | 好吧 这是一个问题 |
[35:46] | Things can’t continue the way they are. | 不能再继续下去了 |
[35:48] | You’ve got to make some lifestyle changes | 你得改变一下生活方式 |
[35:51] | for you and your baby. | 为自己 也为宝宝 |
[36:02] | Good night. | 再会 |
[36:10] | Um, come on in. I’m just finishing up. | 进来吧 我正好要打烊 |
[36:13] | I was in the neighborhood. Wanted to check in. | 我刚好在附近 想看看你怎么样了 |
[36:15] | See how you came out in the sentencing | 看看你是怎么处罚 |
[36:17] | for your little criminal. | 你们家小犯人的 |
[36:18] | Two weeks in the hole, no playdates… | 两周的禁足 不安排任何玩耍约会 |
[36:20] | – No TV. – No computer. | -不准看电视 -不准玩电脑 |
[36:22] | No computer? | 不准玩电脑 |
[36:24] | That’s where they tend to watch all their TV. | 他们玩电脑就是为了看上面的电视节目 |
[36:26] | She played me so well. | 她把我耍了 |
[36:29] | Do they have a report due on Facebook | 他们有一个社交网络报告 |
[36:31] | in their graphic arts class? | 作为平面艺术课作业吗 |
[36:33] | They don’t have graphic arts class. | 他们没有平面艺术这门课 |
[36:36] | I am the worst father. Oh. | 天呐 我是最糟糕的父亲 |
[36:41] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[36:42] | Are you kidding? I’m perfect. | 你在说笑吗 我好得很 |
[36:44] | I’m a perfectly polite, good, sensible woman | 我又礼貌 又善良 又通情达理 |
[36:47] | who does the right thing– | 总是做最正确的事情 |
[36:49] | always have my whole life– | 总掌控着我的整个人生 |
[36:51] | and what did it get me? | 但到头来生活给了我什么 |
[36:54] | My spidey sense tells me | 我的直觉告诉我 |
[36:55] | that you’re not happy with the answer. | 你对答案很不满意 |
[36:59] | It got me a husband who ran off and cheated and died | 它给了我一个丈夫 和情妇厮混 后来去世 |
[37:01] | and a mistress who wants me to pay for their child, | 他的情妇来找我 想让我给她孩子付抚养费 |
[37:03] | and because I’m me, I’m actually doing it. | 而又因为我的善良 我还真这么做了 |
[37:06] | April, that–that’s what’s been going on? | 艾普莉 这就是你最近遭遇的事吗 |
[37:09] | I married my high school boyfriend, | 我嫁给了我的高中男友 |
[37:11] | never strayed in 20 years, | 20年来感情一直稳定 |
[37:12] | made a perfect home, | 建立了一个完美的家庭 |
[37:14] | raised a nearly perfect child. | 抚养了一个近乎完美的孩子 |
[37:15] | The only imperfect thing about her is | 她唯一的不足 |
[37:17] | this rebellious streak that’s just starting to rear its head. | 就是近期出现的一些小叛逆 |
[37:20] | – And you know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[37:22] | I’m proud of her | 我为她感到骄傲 |
[37:24] | and even a little jealous. | 甚至还有点羡慕 |
[37:26] | I’ve never done an impulsive or reckless thing in my life. | 我这一生中还从没做过任何冲动鲁莽的事 |
[37:32] | There’s still time. | 你还有机会 |
[37:39] | You didn’t just happen to be in the neighborhood, did you? | 你不是碰巧在这附近的吧 |
[38:20] | 北美精神病学协会联盟 凯伦·金受此机构邀请参加 2011年心理健康座谈会并发表主题演讲 | |
[39:13] | Watch this next part. | 看看接下来这里 |
[39:21] | I’m taking a shower. Care to join me? | 我去冲个凉 要一起吗 |
[39:24] | No, thanks. Do you mind if I change the channel, though? | 不用了 我能换个台吗 |
[39:27] | Yeah. Sure. Just make sure you record it. | 当然可以 但记得把这集录下来 |
[39:29] | It’s an awesome ep. | 这一集超级精彩 |
[39:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:42] | 艾莉克丝 我的新室友 | |
[39:43] | A lizard? | 蜥蜴 |
[39:59] | 我以为它会让我好受点 结果我被它吓死了 | |
[40:12] | – Hey. What are you doing right now? – Nothing, really. | -你在做什么呢 -没做什么 其实 |
[40:15] | – Yeah. – Why? | -好的 -怎么了 |
[40:16] | – No. I’m coming over. – Why? | -没事 我去找你 -为什么 |
[40:18] | I gotta meet the new roommate. | 我得见见你的新室友啊 |
[40:25] | Hey, we totally use the same conditioner. | 我们用的是一样的护发素呀 |
[40:27] | Really… odd. | 真是 奇怪 |
[40:31] | Joss? | 乔斯 |
[40:32] | 海边之家 已打烊 | |
[40:45] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[40:45] | You’re gonna have to mark down this bed | 你得低价出售这张床了 |
[40:47] | after what we just put it through. | 看看我们在它上面做了什么 |
[40:50] | Oh, god. Who am I? | 天呐 这还是我吗 |
[40:51] | You are a reckless, irresponsible, | 你是一个鲁莽的 不负责任的 |
[40:55] | linen-selling goddess. | 卖亚麻布的女神 |
[40:58] | That was amazing. | 感觉好极了 |
[41:00] | Was that amazing or has it just been too long? | 真这么好还是太久没这样了 |
[41:03] | No. That was amazing. | 不 是真的很棒 |
[41:05] | That was the one to beat. | 简直无与伦比 |
[41:13] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[41:15] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[41:17] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[41:18] | – What? – What time is it? | -怎么了 -现在几点了 |
[41:19] | Oh, the kids! | 糟糕 孩子们 |
[41:20] | Oh! Totally lost track of time. | 完全忘了时间 |
[41:22] | I know! So did I– w-where’s my–oh. | 我知道 我也是 我的那个在哪里 |
[41:24] | Here. Sorry. | 这里 不好意思 |
[41:26] | – Wait a minute. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[41:28] | Lucy’s at play rehearsal. | 露西还在排练话剧 |
[41:31] | Madi’s with her grandma. | 麦迪跟她奶奶在一起 |
[42:01] | I guess you were right. | 我想你是对的 |
[42:02] | I was kind of getting my hopes up. | 我抱太大希望了 |
[42:05] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[42:08] | It’ll come in handy one day. | 我们总有一天会用到这本书的 |
[42:14] | Babe, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[42:22] | I’m pregnant, Harry… | 哈利 我怀孕了 |
[42:26] | But it might not be yours. | 但宝宝可能不是你的 |