时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I’m gonna need your notes | 我需要 |
[00:05] | in the months leading up to Thomas Grey’s death. | 托马斯·格雷死前那几个月的记录 |
[00:07] | You need to do this for both of us. | 为了我们俩你必须这么做 |
[00:08] | Fabricating notes could cost me my medical license. | 捏造病历会被吊销医师执照 |
[00:11] | This that you’re wearing– it’s not suitable for an office. | 你这种穿着 在公司不合适 |
[00:14] | How am I gonna work with this guy? | 我要怎么和那个家伙共事 |
[00:15] | I had a system with Mac, you know, a method. | 我和麦克是有规则的 有方法的 |
[00:17] | – A rhythm? – Funny. | -节奏吗 -少来了 |
[00:19] | I’ve never done an impulsive thing in my life. | 我这一生中还从没做过任何冲动的事 |
[00:22] | There’s still time. | 你还有机会 |
[00:26] | I don’t regret what happened that night. | 我对那晚发生的事情毫不后悔 |
[00:29] | I’m pregnant, Harry, but it might not be yours. | 哈利 我怀孕了 但宝宝可能不是你的 |
[00:32] | – So when you say “everything”… – Everything. | -你说告诉了他”一切” -是一切 |
[00:35] | – You told him you’re pregnant? – Yes. | -你告诉他你怀孕了 -对 |
[00:37] | That you cheated on him? | 你出轨了 |
[00:38] | -Yes. – That it was with Dominic, | -对 -而且是和多米尼克 |
[00:40] | and you don’t know who the father is yet? | 你现在还不知道孩子的爸爸是谁 |
[00:41] | Yes and yes. | 对 对 |
[00:47] | So what did Harry say? | 哈利说了什么 |
[00:48] | He didn’t say anything. | 他什么也没说 |
[00:50] | He left to go to work, and I haven’t seen him since. | 他去上班了 从那以后我再没看见他 |
[00:55] | And I took a paternity test… | 我做了亲子鉴定 |
[00:57] | – You what? – But I don’t have the results back yet. | -什么 -但我现在还没拿到结果 |
[00:59] | – Harry agreed to that? – No. | -哈利同意了吗 -没有 |
[01:01] | I took his razor for the D.N.A. | 为了取DNA 我拿走了他的剃须刀 |
[01:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:04] | I know. It’s terrible. | 我知道 事情一团糟 |
[01:06] | But apparently, I do terrible things. | 但显然 我就是会做糟糕的事 |
[01:10] | We brought you doughnuts. | 我们给你带了甜甜圈 |
[01:13] | I can’t eat right now. | 我现在不能吃 |
[01:14] | You’re pregnant. You can eat whatever you want. | 你怀孕了 想吃什么都行 |
[01:16] | Okay, uh, I haven’t told Joss yet. Okay? | 我还没告诉乔斯 |
[01:19] | So please don’t say anything. I’m just not ready to tell her. | 先什么都别说 我还没准备好告诉她 |
[01:21] | Good morning, beautiful ladies. | 早上好 美女们 |
[01:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:29] | I slept with Richard last night. | 我昨晚和理查德共度春宵了 |
[01:31] | Fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[01:33] | – You what? – In the store, | -什么 -在商店里 |
[01:34] | on a bed that costs $699, plus tax. | 一张加税后价值699美元的床上 |
[01:39] | Wow. That is so not you. | 这可不像你的风格 |
[01:41] | I know. That’s why it was so great. | 我知道 所以才很棒 |
[01:44] | At least I think it was great. | 至少我觉得很棒 |
[01:45] | I haven’t had sex in so long. | 我很久没做爱了 |
[01:47] | I’m not sure I’d know the difference. | 不确定自己能不能分辨出来 |
[01:48] | Oh, no, no, no. You would know if it wasn’t great. | 不不不 如果不好的话你会知道的 |
[01:51] | Like with Mac–he was kind of lame at the office, | 比如和麦克 他在办公室有些逊 |
[01:52] | but the sex with him was amazing | 但是和他做爱感觉棒极了 |
[01:55] | and so were my listings. | 我的名册也是 |
[01:56] | God, life was so much easier when he was my boss. | 天啊 他是我老板时 我过得轻松多了 |
[01:59] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[02:01] | I gotta go. I gotta open up the store. | 我得走了 我得开门营业 |
[02:03] | Yeah, I better take off, too. | 我最好也先走一步 |
[02:05] | There are houses waiting to be sold. | 还有房子等着我卖呢 |
[02:08] | Actually… | 等等 |
[02:09] | for the road. | 当是送我 |
[02:16] | Of course she took the only jelly doughnut. | 就知道她会拿走唯一的果冻甜甜圈 |
[02:30] | Do you think they know we’re watching them? | 你觉得他们知道我们在看他们吗 |
[02:32] | The guy just waved at me between thrusts. | 在抽插之间那男的还对我挥了挥手 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I-I think they know. | 我觉得他们知道 |
[02:35] | – I can’t watch. – Mona, they’re making a porno. | -我看不下去了 -莫娜 他们在拍黄片 |
[02:38] | The whole point is so you can watch over and over again. | 重点就在于你可以一遍又一遍地看 |
[02:42] | They’re just two people having sex. | 只不过是两个人在做爱 |
[02:43] | We’ve all done it before. | 我们又不是没做过 |
[02:44] | I’ve never done that before. | 我可没那样做过 |
[02:46] | Oh, that’s called the Siberian Husky. | 那叫西伯利亚雪橇犬式 |
[02:54] | Sorry to use your office, but they’re making an adult film | 抱歉占用了你的办公室 但他们在对街 |
[02:57] | across the street, and this is by far the best view. | 拍成人电影 这里是最好的观赏地点 |
[02:59] | Oh, come on. Two naked people, extremely bad lighting. | 拜托 一对男女赤裸相对 灯光昏暗 |
[03:02] | – You’re really not interested? – You can leave now, Josslyn, | -你真不感兴趣吗 -你可以走了 乔斯琳 |
[03:04] | and please take Mona with you. | 请把莫娜也带走 |
[03:06] | Fine. But can we talk about the James property first? | 好 但我们可以先谈谈詹姆斯地产吗 |
[03:09] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[03:11] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[03:13] | Mona. | 莫娜 |
[03:19] | Are you planning to stay up here all day, torturing yourself? | 你打算一整天都待在床上折磨自己吗 |
[03:22] | I’m not torturing myself. | 我没有折磨自己 |
[03:24] | I’m just looking at old pictures. | 我只是在看老照片 |
[03:30] | Us in Australia. | 我们在澳大利亚的照片 |
[03:33] | Remember those days when we were young | 记得我们年轻的时候 |
[03:35] | and wore bikinis all the time without worrying about it? | 整天穿比基尼也不用担心吗 |
[03:37] | Vaguely. | 依稀记得 |
[03:39] | Remember that? | 记得这张吗 |
[03:40] | That was the day we met Harry. | 就在那天我们遇见了哈利 |
[03:42] | He came over to talk to us on the beach. | 在海滩上 他走过来和我们聊天 |
[03:44] | You mean talk to you. He was so in lust, | 你是说和你聊天吧 他那时欲火焚身 |
[03:46] | I think it took him two days to finally notice me. | 我觉得他两天后才发现我的存在 |
[03:52] | This isn’t helping anything. | 这样可没什么用 |
[03:56] | You just need to give him time | 你只需要给他时间 |
[03:58] | and let him come to you when he’s ready. | 他准备好了就会来找你 |
[04:03] | I-I really hope that you’re right. | 真希望你说得对 |
[04:10] | Are you still working with Elizabeth Grey? | 你还为伊丽莎白·格雷做事吗 |
[04:13] | Yeah. I’m her point person. Why? | 是啊 我是她的指定律师 怎么了 |
[04:16] | I think you might be getting a call today | 你今天也许会接到 |
[04:18] | from the insurance company. | 保险公司的电话 |
[04:21] | I turned over my notes on Thomas, | 我把托马斯的治疗记录交给他们了 |
[04:22] | which states that he was ready to end his life, so… | 记录上写着他准备自杀… |
[04:27] | Sorry if that’s costing your firm a big commission. | 要是害你们律所损失一大笔钱的话很抱歉 |
[04:30] | N-no. Don’t worry about it. | 不 别担心这个 |
[04:32] | Is there any way you could just let me know | 他们要是给你打电话了 |
[04:34] | when the call comes through? | 你能通知我一声吗 |
[04:35] | I’ll feel so much better when this whole investigation’s over. | 知道调查彻底结束我才能安心 |
[04:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:39] | I’m leaving you now, but no more pictures. | 我要走了 你别胡思乱想了 |
[04:42] | – Okay. – Call me if you need me. | -好 -需要我的话随时打电话 |
[04:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:59] | You’re not really still selling this bed, are you? | 你不会还要卖这张床吧 |
[05:02] | Hey there. | 你来啦 |
[05:05] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[05:07] | For your information, | 告诉你一下 |
[05:09] | I changed all the sheets | 我把床单全换了 |
[05:10] | and I knocked $100 off out of guilt. | 出于内疚还降了一百块 |
[05:12] | How’s your day looking? | 你今天怎么样 |
[05:14] | Working. | 工作 |
[05:14] | Then I have to meet up with Miranda | 然后得和米兰达见面 |
[05:16] | to talk about money, which should be fun. | 谈钱的问题 一定会很有意思 |
[05:18] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来很棒 |
[05:19] | I’m not sure we have the same definition of “Perfect”. | 我俩的”很棒”定义不同吧 |
[05:22] | It’s perfect because I’m about to give you | 我说”很棒”是因为我会给你 |
[05:23] | something to look forward to after your crappy afternoon. | 这个悲惨的下午一点盼头 |
[05:26] | Is it a bottle of pinot grigio | 是一瓶灰皮诺白葡萄酒 |
[05:27] | and getting my daughter to bed early? | 并且让我女儿早早上床睡觉吗 |
[05:29] | Sort of. I want to take you somewhere tonight. On a date. | 差不多吧 我想今晚带你出去约会 |
[05:33] | Just us. No kids. | 就我俩 不带孩子 |
[05:35] | I got babysitting for the girls, | 我给孩子们找了保姆 |
[05:36] | and we can say we’re going to a school fund-raiser. | 我们可以说去学校的筹资会 |
[05:39] | You really planned this all out, didn’t you? | 你都打算好了 是吧 |
[05:40] | Yeah. That’s why it’d suck if you said no. | 是啊 要是你拒绝的话我就悲剧了 |
[05:44] | Well, then I guess I have no choice. | 看来我是没得选了 |
[06:09] | D-did you sleep here last night? | 你昨晚在这里睡的吗 |
[06:13] | Yeah, on the couch in the back. | 对 就睡在里间的沙发上 |
[06:15] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做的 |
[06:18] | If anyone should be sleeping on a couch, it’s me. | 要睡沙发的应该是我 |
[06:20] | You know, I’m a little swamped. We got a crazy night. | 我有些不知所措 昨晚真是疯了 |
[06:25] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:27] | I know this isn’t the place to do this, but I had to see you. | 我知道这里不适合谈话 但我必须见你 |
[06:31] | Do you think that you’re gonna be coming home? | 你会回家吗 |
[06:33] | I’m not going into work today, so I’m just hoping– | 我今天请假了 我希望… |
[06:35] | Harry, you remember the birthday party of 25 is tonight, right? | 哈利 你还记得今晚有个25人的生日派对吧 |
[06:39] | I completely forgot. | 彻底忘了 |
[06:42] | Patrick’s working on the new fixed menu right now. | 帕特里克正在忙新菜单 |
[06:50] | W-we’re kind of in the middle of a conversation right now, so, uh… | 我们正在谈话呢 你… |
[07:00] | – We can talk about it later. – Thanks. | -我们可以迟些再谈 -谢谢 |
[07:06] | Depending on how much I get done, | 看我这边的进度 |
[07:07] | I’ll be home in a few hours. | 可能几小时后回家吧 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:10] | I-I just want to be able to– | 我希望能… |
[07:12] | Harry, I need you. | 哈利 我需要你 |
[07:15] | You know, if you’re done. | 你们谈完了的话 |
[07:19] | Are we done? | 谈完了吗 |
[07:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:22] | We’ll talk about it when you get home. | 等你回家再谈 |
[07:35] | I’m always here at 8:55, and I’m never late, | 我一直是8点55分到这里 从来没迟到过 |
[07:37] | so I would’ve– oh, thank God you’re here. | 所以我… 谢天谢地你来了 |
[07:39] | – Officer, this is Dr. Kim. – Morning, doctor. | -警官 这位是金医生 -早上好 医生 |
[07:41] | Someone broke into the office early this morning. | 今早有人闯进了办公室 |
[07:44] | – The alarm company called. – What happened? | -警报器公司报了警 -怎么回事 |
[07:46] | – It looks like– – Well, we think they stole a key card | -貌似… -我们认为他们偷了张出入证 |
[07:47] | and used it to get inside the building. | 然后进了楼 |
[07:49] | That’s pretty much the theory. | 差不多就是这样 |
[07:51] | Dr. Kim, is it okay if I take the day off? | 金医生 我能请一天假吗 |
[07:53] | I-I’m feeling a little rattled. | 我有些乱了方寸 |
[07:54] | That’s fine, Lila. | 没事的 莱拉 |
[07:58] | It doesn’t appear anything was taken, | 好像没丢什么东西 |
[08:01] | but you should look around just in case. | 但以防万一你还是得检查看看 |
[08:03] | It seems your office was the one targeted. | 目标好像是你的办公室 |
[08:08] | Is something wrong, doctor? | 有什么问题吗 医生 |
[08:09] | My computer’s on, and I always shut it off before I leave. | 我的电脑开着 我下班前都会关电脑的 |
[08:13] | Any chance you could’ve forgotten? | 会不会是你忘记关了 |
[08:14] | I suppose, but I don’t think so. | 有可能 但我觉得不是 |
[08:16] | Anything valuable on there? | 电脑里有什么值钱的东西吗 |
[08:18] | All the patient files are on the server. | 所有病人资料都存在服务器里 |
[08:20] | You got any famous patients? | 病人里有名人吗 |
[08:21] | Maybe someone looking for some dirt on them? | 也许有人想爆些名人的猛料 |
[08:23] | We can’t really give you any information about our patients. | 我们不能透露病人资料 |
[08:26] | I know. Just trying to be thorough. | 我知道 就想问清楚些 |
[08:28] | So if someone did copy something from the computers, | 要真有人拷贝了电脑上的东西 |
[08:32] | there’s no way to tell, is there? | 我们也不知道 对吧 |
[08:34] | Not if they were smart, no. | 他们够精明的话 的确 |
[08:36] | Look, best guess is they came in here for your electronics, | 最有可能的是 他们来偷电子设备 |
[08:40] | maybe looking for some cash, tripped the alarm, | 到处翻找现金 触发了警报 |
[08:42] | got panicked, and took off. I wouldn’t worry if I were you. | 惊慌失措 仓皇而逃 大可不必担心 |
[08:45] | But if you find anything actually missing, | 但如果真有任何物件遗失 |
[08:48] | feel free to let us know. | 随时通知我们 |
[08:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | I get the feeling that’s the last we’ll hear | 我有预感我们没机会再见 |
[08:58] | from officer Lewis. | 这位路易斯警官了 |
[09:02] | Hey, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[09:04] | Don’t worry. You heard the guy. It’s probably nothing, right? | 别担心 你也听到了 没什么事的 |
[09:07] | Yeah. Right. | 对 |
[09:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:26] | You can’t be serious. | 你没和我开玩笑吧 |
[09:28] | Actually, I am. | 当然没有 |
[09:30] | I can’t give you a lump sum, Miranda. | 我不可能一次性给你一大笔钱 米兰达 |
[09:31] | It’s just not realistic. | 这不现实 |
[09:32] | So this is your first installment. | 这是你拿到的第一笔钱 |
[09:35] | This is really all you can afford? | 你就只能给这点吗 |
[09:37] | Right now, it is. Take it or leave it. | 现在而言 是的 要不要由你 |
[09:40] | What am I supposed to do with a $100 check? | 才100美金的支票我能拿来做什么 |
[09:42] | Go back to Florida and cash it, | 回佛罗里达然后兑现 |
[09:44] | and I’ll send you another one next month, | 下个月我会给你寄第二笔 |
[09:46] | maybe for a little more if I can. | 下一次可能会多一点 |
[09:48] | I didn’t win the lottery. | 我没中彩票 |
[09:49] | I don’t have a million dollars just sitting around. | 我也没坐享一百万任我挥霍 |
[09:54] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你的 |
[09:56] | Oh, and don’t worry. The tea is on me. | 别紧张 这茶我请 |
[10:14] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[10:26] | Hey, it’s Harry. Leave a message. | 你好 我是哈利 请留言 |
[10:28] | Hey, it’s me again. | 还是我 |
[10:30] | Uh, you said you’d be home a couple hours ago, | 你之前说过几个小时回家 |
[10:33] | and you’re still not here | 但你现在还没回来 |
[10:35] | and you’re not picking up your phone, | 电话也不接 |
[10:37] | which leads me to believe you’re not coming home, | 所以我估计你不打算回来 |
[10:39] | which I totally understand. | 这我完全能理解 |
[10:43] | I just don’t know how I can make things better | 但你不肯和我谈的话 |
[10:46] | if you won’t talk to me. | 我真的不知道怎么改善关系 |
[10:51] | I’m kinda going crazy waiting for you, | 我等你等得快奔溃了 |
[10:53] | so I’m gonna go into the office for a little bit. | 所以我打算去公司待一会儿 |
[10:55] | I-if you get home and you want to talk to me, | 如果你到家以后想找我谈的话 |
[10:58] | just call me, and I’ll rush back. | 打电话给我 我立刻赶回来 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[11:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:14] | What is with all the pouty faces? | 全都哭丧着脸做什么 |
[11:15] | Did they cancel “Pretty little liars”? | 《美少女的谎言》被砍了吗 |
[11:18] | You know who is making everyone stay late | 那谁让我们加班 |
[11:20] | because we wasted time watching live porn. | 因为我们浪费时间看现场色情片了 |
[11:22] | I got this one. | 我来解决 |
[11:24] | And you can say his name, Mona. | 还有别不敢叫他的名字 莫娜 |
[11:25] | He’s not Voldemort. | 他又不是伏地魔 |
[11:29] | They didn’t do anything wrong. I did. | 他们没做错什么 是我的主意 |
[11:31] | If you have to punish someone, punish me. | 如果你非得惩罚谁的话 那就罚我 |
[11:33] | Did you physically force them to come into my office | 你强迫他们来我办公室 |
[11:35] | and watch two strangers having sex? | 看两个陌生人做爱了吗 |
[11:37] | No. But I did send out | 没有 但我传附件 |
[11:40] | a mass e-mail with an attachment. | 群发了消息 |
[11:43] | Your selflessness is commendable, | 你的无私难能可贵 |
[11:45] | but everyone is staying, including you. | 但大家还是得加班 包括你 |
[11:47] | Look, I know you’re pissed, so let’s just get it out there. | 我知道你生气了 有什么火尽管发出来 |
[11:54] | Do I seem angry to you? | 我看上去像是生气了吗 |
[11:57] | Ugh. Actually, no. | 说实话 没有 |
[11:58] | You seem like a robot incapable of emotion, | 你就像是一台没有感情的机器人 |
[12:01] | and if you don’t let it out, | 如果你不把它发泄出来 |
[12:02] | you’re gonna explode really soon. | 你很快就会爆炸的 |
[12:04] | You’re like a giant French pressure cooker. | 你像是台巨型法式高压锅 |
[12:06] | Just yell at me. | 冲我发火吧 |
[12:08] | I don’t need to yell at you. | 我没必要对你发火 |
[12:09] | What I need is for you to read this | 我要你读完这个 |
[12:12] | and then convince a lovely Italian couple | 然后说服一对意大利夫妇 |
[12:14] | to give you the listing tomorrow. | 明天给你报价 |
[12:17] | This is a little beneath my pay grade. | 这比我的薪酬级别低了点 |
[12:21] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[12:21] | You’re wasting my talent. | 你在浪费我的才能 |
[12:27] | Thank you for the warning, | 多谢提醒 |
[12:28] | but I’ll take my chances. | 但我愿意尝试 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:42] | Uh, let me call you back when I have more info. | 我有更多消息了再打给你 |
[12:45] | Great. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:48] | Hi. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:50] | I just heard Felker’s retiring. | 我刚听说费尔科要退休了 |
[12:53] | And, uh, with him leaving and Thomas Grey dying, | 他走了 托马斯·格雷死了 |
[12:55] | Partner spots are opening up big-time around here. | 成为合伙人的机会就大大增加了 |
[12:57] | And I just happen to know that you and I | 我碰巧又听说你和我 |
[13:00] | are on top of the short list. | 位于候选人之首 |
[13:03] | Is that really why you came in here? | 你来这里真的就为了说这个吗 |
[13:05] | To share watercooler gossip with me? | 分享公司的八卦给我听 |
[13:17] | You know why I came in. | 你知道我来的目的 |
[13:19] | I just want to know if you thought any more | 我想知道之后你有没有考虑过 |
[13:21] | about what I said the other day about how you and I and… | 那天我对你说的关于你和我还有… |
[13:24] | what we did, uh, that it wasn’t a random thing, Savannah. | 我们做过的事 那不是一夜情 萨瓦娜 |
[13:28] | I can’t– I can’t do this right now. | 我现在没法和你谈这件事 |
[13:31] | It’s no problem. Just, you and I both know | 没关系 但你我都清楚 |
[13:32] | that you’re just gonna come up with an excuse later on. | 你之后也会找新的借口 |
[13:35] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[13:37] | Yes, I thought about it. | 对 我考虑过了 |
[13:42] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但无所谓了 |
[13:48] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[13:52] | And it’s Harry’s. | 是哈利的孩子 |
[13:56] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[14:00] | there’s just nothing to talk about anymore. | 没什么好谈的了 |
[14:27] | Hey. Have you seen the specs on the… | 你看见那份细则… |
[14:29] | Why are you googling Olivier? | 你干嘛在谷歌上搜奥利维尔 |
[14:31] | Keep it down, megaphone. | 小点声 大喇叭 |
[14:32] | He doesn’t need to know about it. | 他不需要知道这事 |
[14:34] | I just need to figure out what makes this guy tick. | 我只想搞清这家伙工作的动力是什么 |
[14:36] | Oh. So you can have sex with this boss, too? | 这样你就也能和这位老板上床了 |
[14:38] | I have no desire to have sex with that French fry. | 我没兴趣和那个法国佬上床 |
[14:41] | Just need to manipulate him, | 只需要操控他 |
[14:42] | and I can’t do that unless I understand him. | 要做到这一点 我必须先了解他 |
[14:45] | You don’t have to manipulate everything. | 你不必操控一切的 |
[14:47] | Can’t you just be like me and just go with the flow? | 你不能像我一样顺其自然吗 |
[14:49] | Ugh. I can’t be like you for so many reasons. | 我不能跟你一样的原因多了去了 |
[14:53] | Olivier is totally hindering my success. | 奥利维尔完全是在妨碍我的业绩 |
[14:56] | Before he came along, I was selling properties left and right. | 他来之前 我卖房卖得不亦乐乎 |
[14:58] | Put on a nice outfit, steal some of my sister’s jewelry, | 穿件好看的套装 偷些我姐姐的珠宝 |
[15:01] | turn on the charm. Multiple offers. Done. | 施展下魅力 说房子很抢手 搞定 |
[15:04] | Is that really how you work? | 你真是那么工作的吗 |
[15:06] | But now he’s taking money out of my pocket. | 可现在他削减了我的收入 |
[15:08] | He’s thwarting me. I’m totally being thwarted, Mona. | 他妨碍了我 碍手碍脚的 莫娜 |
[15:11] | Hey, look at that. It says he’s a Fitness Freak | 看那条 上面说他是个健康狂 |
[15:13] | Who eats one banana a day to keep up his potassium levels. | 每天吃一根香蕉以保持体内的钾含量 |
[15:14] | 杜布瓦被称为”健康狂” 每天一根香蕉保持钾含量是他的严格养生法则 | |
[15:17] | Do you think his chest is hairy? | 你觉得他有胸毛吗 |
[15:18] | Oh. And we’re done here. | 打住吧 |
[15:21] | So you went to see Harry at the restaurant, | 所以你去餐厅见了哈利 |
[15:24] | and then went and told Dominic you’re pregnant with Harry’s baby? | 然后跑去告诉多米尼克你怀了哈利的孩子 |
[15:27] | – Yep. – Do you listen to anything I say to you? | -对 -我跟你说的话都当耳旁风了吗 |
[15:29] | It was the best way I could think of | 这是我能想到的最佳方法 |
[15:31] | to get Dom to leave me alone, | 能让多姆离我远点 |
[15:32] | especially if I have to see him every day at work. | 尤其是我每天上班都要见到他 |
[15:36] | I’m just so frustrated with him. | 我只是因为他很沮丧 |
[15:38] | With Dominic? | 因为多米尼克吗 |
[15:39] | No, with Harry. Keep up. | 不 因为哈利 好好听我说 |
[15:41] | He won’t even talk to me. | 他都不和我说话了 |
[15:44] | Savi, you have to remember | 萨维 你要记得 |
[15:45] | that you’ve been dealing with this for weeks. | 你对付这事已经好几周了 |
[15:48] | Harry just found out. He really does need time. | 哈利才刚发现 他真的需要时间 |
[15:51] | Well, it’s a good thing I went there when I did, | 幸亏我去了那里找他 |
[15:53] | Because otherwise I wouldn’t have found out… | 否则我就发现不了… |
[15:56] | that he is sleeping with his slutty hostess. | 他和浪荡的女服务生睡了 |
[15:59] | – What? – Yeah. Kyra. | -什么 -没错 凯拉 |
[16:01] | With the fun bags. | 胸可大了 |
[16:03] | Kyra with the fun bags. | 大胸女凯拉 |
[16:05] | He actually told you he slept with her? | 他真跟你说他俩睡了吗 |
[16:07] | No, but it was so obvious. | 没有 但太明显了 |
[16:09] | Savi, don’t take this the wrong way, | 萨维 别误解我的意思 |
[16:11] | but you’re acting a little crazy right now. | 但你现在表现得有点疯狂了 |
[16:14] | Harry would never sleep with someone out of revenge. | 哈利绝不会为报复和某人上床的 |
[16:17] | It’s just not who he is. | 他不是那种人 |
[16:18] | Maybe we should change the subject. | 也许咱们该换个话题了 |
[16:21] | Yeah. That’s a good idea. | 是啊 好主意 |
[16:25] | There was a break-in at my office this morning. | 今早有人非法闯入了我的办公室 |
[16:28] | – What? – No. It’s–it’s… Don’t worry. It’s fine. | -什么 -不 别担心 没事 |
[16:30] | Nothing was taken. | 什么都没少 |
[16:32] | It’s just weird timing with this investigation still going on. | 只是时间很诡异 刑事调查还在继续 |
[16:36] | Do you think it’s related? | 你觉得有关联吗 |
[16:38] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道要怎么想 |
[16:41] | Well, the call from the insurance company did come through. | 保险公司来过电话了 |
[16:44] | We’re just waiting for Elizabeth to return our call, | 我们正在等伊丽莎白回电 |
[16:46] | which she hasn’t yet. | 她还是杳无音信 |
[16:48] | Isn’t that weird? | 很怪吧 |
[16:49] | Mm, not necessarily. It’s only been 24 hours. | 没必要这么想 才过了24个小时 |
[16:51] | The woman just found out she’s not getting $10 million, | 那个女人刚发现自己拿不到一千万美元 |
[16:55] | and she doesn’t have five minutes to call you back? | 却抽不出五分钟给你们回电 |
[16:58] | You know what? When you put it that way, | 你要是这么说的话 |
[17:02] | – It’s weird. – It’s weird. | -是很怪 -很怪吧 |
[17:09] | Hello. | 首饰来了 |
[17:38] | “I can’t wait to see what a great mom you’ll be. | “等不及要看你做个好妈妈了 |
[17:40] | Love, Harry.” | 爱你 哈利” |
[17:44] | I’m gonna be an aunt. | 我要做姨妈了 |
[17:48] | Come in. | 进来 |
[17:49] | Who’s ready for a night of fu… | 你准备好开始一整夜的… |
[17:51] | Ooh. Ooh. Whoa. Hold that thought. | 停停停 先别说 |
[17:55] | – Hi. – Hey, baby. Is everything okay? | -嗨 -宝贝 还好吗 |
[17:58] | Yep. I’m gonna get a snack. | 挺好 我要去吃零食 |
[18:02] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[18:02] | I am so sorry, but the babysitter canceled at the last minute. | 我很抱歉 临时保姆在最后一刻取消了 |
[18:05] | Looks like our “school function” | 看来咱们的”学校活动” |
[18:07] | will have to wait until another night. | 要换个晚上了 |
[18:08] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:09] | I’m a little drained from my meeting with Miranda. | 和米兰达的见面让我有点精疲力尽了 |
[18:12] | What about tomorrow afternoon? The girls are at school. | 明天下午怎么样 姑娘们在学校 |
[18:14] | I could take you somewhere for lunch. | 我可以带你去哪吃个午饭 |
[18:17] | That actually sounds great. | 听起来很好 |
[18:19] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[18:22] | And I was gonna say “fun.” | 我本来要说”乐子”的 |
[18:25] | When I opened the door, | 我开门的时候 是想说 |
[18:26] | “Who’s ready for a night of fun?” | “准备好晚上来点乐子了吗” |
[18:28] | Oh. Bummer. | 可惜了 |
[18:35] | You did a great, great job, guys. | 你们今天做得很好 伙计们 |
[18:38] | Uh, anyway, we’ll have a beer tomorrow. Get some rest. | 我们明天喝一杯 好好休息吧 |
[18:44] | Okay. So you didn’t come home | 你没有回家 |
[18:47] | and you’re obviously not ready to talk to me, | 而且显然 你也还没准备好要和我谈 |
[18:49] | and I totally get it. | 我完全理解 |
[18:50] | But please, do me a favor and listen to me. | 但求你 听我把话说完吧 |
[18:53] | And then if you still don’t want to talk to me, it’s okay. | 如果你还是不想和我说话 也没关系 |
[19:03] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[19:04] | Okay, uh, so I’ve been thinking a lot about what to do. | 我一直在想 该怎么办 |
[19:10] | And I know we’re not gonna fix this in one day, | 我知道 这种问题一下子也解决不了 |
[19:13] | But… | 但是 |
[19:15] | I have a suggestion that I think might be a good start. | 我有个提议 我觉得可以作为一个开始 |
[19:19] | Which is? | 是什么呢 |
[19:22] | I’ll quit my job. | 我去把工作辞了 |
[19:24] | Look for another law firm to work at. | 再找一个律所工作 |
[19:26] | I’ll be someplace new, | 去一个新的地方 |
[19:28] | And we can set it up that I’m working less hours | 我们可以约定 我工作的时间减少一些 |
[19:30] | so you and I can spend more time together. | 这样我们可以有更多的时间在一起 |
[19:34] | No more… | 不用再… |
[19:36] | ships passing in the night. | 在晚上擦肩而过了 |
[19:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:51] | You do what you wanna do. | 你想怎么做就怎么做 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:01] | Uh, so I’ll do it. | 那我就这么做了 |
[20:04] | And this way, you can stop doing that. | 这样的话 你也别再跟她上床了 |
[20:14] | Don’t turn this on me, Savi. | 别把这事怪在我身上 萨维 |
[20:17] | I don’t sleep with people I work with. | 我不会和同事上床 |
[20:32] | Hi, Elizabeth. | 你好 伊丽莎白 |
[20:33] | It’s Karen Kim, again. | 还是我 凯伦·金 |
[20:37] | I did what you asked me to do | 我做了你要我做的事 |
[20:38] | so we could both move on with our lives, | 就是为了我们都可以向前看 |
[20:41] | and now you’re not returning any of my phone calls. | 但现在 我的电话你一个也没回 |
[20:43] | I need to know what’s going on. | 我得知道是怎么回事 |
[20:46] | Call me. Please. | 给我回电吧 拜托了 |
[21:11] | Joss? | 乔斯 |
[21:13] | April. | 艾普莉 |
[21:15] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[21:17] | Looking for a dress to wear. | 想找条合适的裙子 |
[21:18] | One that says “Hey, I’m casual and cute | 看起来既休闲又可爱 |
[21:20] | and ready for a lunch date,” | 适合午餐约会穿的裙子 |
[21:21] | But also says, “Wow. I’m really hot.” | 但同时 我穿着要很性感 |
[21:24] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么呢 |
[21:26] | Oh, me? Nothing. | 我吗 没什么 |
[21:27] | I’m just–I’m browsing. | 我只是在 随便看看 |
[21:29] | I love to browse. | 我喜欢到处看看 |
[21:31] | It’s like window-shopping without the heat. | 就像橱窗购物 只是没有外头那么热 |
[21:33] | Yeah. Are you okay? | 是吗 你还好吧 |
[21:35] | What? I’m–I’m fine. I’m–I’m totally fine. | 什么 我很好啊 我好得很 |
[21:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:39] | Okay, you can’t tell her I told you, | 好吧 你别告诉她是我说的 |
[21:41] | but Savi’s pregnant. | 萨维怀孕了 |
[21:43] | What? | 什么 |
[21:44] | Savi told you she was pregnant? | 萨维跟你说她怀孕了 |
[21:46] | Oh, no. That wench didn’t tell me anything, | 不是 那贱人什么都没告诉我 |
[21:48] | But I found one of those, um, “What to expect” books. | 但我看到她有一本《孕期完全指导》 |
[21:51] | Harry gave it to her. | 哈利给她的 |
[21:52] | Isn’t this incredible? | 多不可思议啊 |
[21:54] | Oh, Harry must be so proud of his little Australian sperm. | 哈利一定很为他的澳大利亚精子骄傲 |
[21:57] | But don’t say anything until she tells you. | 你可什么也别说 除非她自己说出来 |
[22:01] | I won’t say anything about any sperm. | 我不会去提什么精子的 |
[22:04] | And how great is this? | 对了 这个很棒吧 |
[22:10] | Of course. | 不错啊 |
[22:10] | That’s the first thing you’d buy for the baby. | 这就是你给宝宝买的第一个礼物 |
[22:13] | April, I’m still shopping. | 艾普莉 我还没挑完呢 |
[22:25] | Okay, I can’t talk right now, but Joss knows you’re pregnant. | 我不方便多说 但乔斯知道你怀孕了 |
[22:29] | She found your book from Harry | 她发现了哈利给你的那本书 |
[22:30] | and she called you a wench, | 还叫你”贱人” |
[22:31] | So you better tell her soon. | 你还是尽快告诉她吧 |
[22:33] | Great. | 好极了 |
[22:34] | This is not something I can deal with right now. | 我现在真没法处理这种事 |
[22:36] | You didn’t tell her you know, did you? | 你没和她说你已经知道了吧 |
[22:38] | No, I didn’t say anything. | 没有 我什么也没说 |
[22:40] | Oh, I better go. She’s looking for me. | 我得挂了 她在找我了 |
[22:52] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:53] | Yes, uh, my name’s Dr. Kim. | 是的 我是金医生 |
[22:55] | I’m here to talk to Mrs. Grey. | 我想和格雷太太谈谈 |
[22:58] | It’s somewhat important. | 是比较重要的事 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry. Mrs. Grey isn’t here. | 很抱歉 格雷太太不在 |
[23:01] | Do you know what time she’ll be back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[23:03] | I can wait, if that’s okay. | 我愿意等她 如果可以的话 |
[23:05] | Mrs. Grey is out of the country. | 格雷太太出国了 |
[23:07] | She left last night for Italy and | 她昨晚出发去了意大利 |
[23:09] | she has no set return date. | 还没确定回程时间 |
[23:12] | I can leave her a message for her when she gets back. | 我可以在她回来时留口信给她 |
[23:17] | No. | 不用了 |
[23:18] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[23:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:27] | Wow. You look amazing. | 天啊 你真漂亮 |
[23:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:30] | Come on in. Let me just get my keys. | 进来吧 我去拿一下钥匙 |
[23:33] | Do you plan on telling me where we’re going? | 能先说一下 我们是要去哪儿吗 |
[23:35] | Is this like a picnic? ’cause I really don’t do outdoorsy stuff. | 是要去野餐吗 因为我不太喜欢去户外 |
[23:38] | It’s more of a white people’s thing. | 野餐比较适合白人 |
[23:39] | I also don’t do surprises. | 我也不喜欢惊喜 |
[23:40] | – You should know this about me. – Okay. Deep breath. | -你应该了解我这点 -好 深呼吸 |
[23:42] | We’re going to a Dodgers game. | 我们去看道奇队比赛 |
[23:43] | I brought some homemade sandwiches. | 我带了些自制的三明治 |
[23:45] | Uh, we have our own box. | 我们有自己的包厢 |
[23:47] | Is that all right? Or do you not like baseball either? | 可以吗 还是你也不喜欢棒球 |
[23:48] | Oh, I love baseball. | 我喜欢棒球 |
[23:50] | And a box. Fancy you. | 还有包厢 真够浪漫的 |
[23:52] | Yeah, fancy me. | 是够浪漫的 |
[23:54] | It’s my boss’, so fancy him, but… | 是我老板的 是他浪漫 但是… |
[23:57] | Let me just change my shoes. | 我去换双鞋 |
[24:03] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:05] | Am I interrupting something? | 打扰你们了吗 |
[24:15] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 可以跟你谈下吗 |
[24:17] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[24:18] | Oh, that’s what I was about to ask you. | 我也正想问你这个问题 |
[24:19] | Yeah, I just got a call from Leonard Riche | 我刚接到了迈尔斯与奥克利公司的 |
[24:21] | over at Myers and Oakley. | 伦纳德·里奇的电话 |
[24:23] | Ugh. That was fast. | 真够快的 |
[24:25] | So it’s true? You–you really went over there | 所以是真的吗 你真的跑那儿 |
[24:26] | to interview for a job, as what, a junior associate? | 应聘工作 去当初级律师 |
[24:29] | It’s complicated, okay? | 一言难尽 |
[24:30] | I’m–I’m just putting feelers out there right now. | 我现在只是四处打探一下 |
[24:33] | Yeah, well, when Mitchell finds out, | 要是米切尔发现了 |
[24:34] | the only feeling you’re gonna be getting is fired. | 你只会被炒鱿鱼 |
[24:35] | Well, I’m assuming you’re not gonna tell him. | 我想你不会告诉他吧 |
[24:37] | Savannah, you’ve worked here for ten years, | 萨瓦娜 你在这里工作了十年 |
[24:40] | built a reputation, you climbed the ladder till you’re, | 打出了名气 距离成为合伙人 |
[24:41] | like, five minutes from partner. | 只有一步之遥 |
[24:43] | – And you’re just gonna throw it all away… – Dominic. | -而你却要丢掉这一切 -多米尼克 |
[24:44] | – To go work at some mediocre firm? – I have to. | -去一个无名公司工作 -我别无选择 |
[24:46] | No, you don’t. You’re a great lawyer. | 你有选择 你是个很棒的律师 |
[24:48] | Being here is what’s best for you and your career. | 留在这里是对你和你的职业最好的选择 |
[24:50] | Being here makes me feel like | 留在这里 让我感觉 |
[24:53] | I am betraying my husband every single day. | 每时每刻我都在背叛我的丈夫 |
[24:56] | Okay, and if what you said is right, | 就算你说的对 |
[24:57] | if–if what we did isn’t entirely random, | 就算我们所做的不完全是逢场作戏 |
[25:02] | then I’m not sure being around each other | 那么我觉得我们整天见面 |
[25:04] | is the best idea either. | 也不是个好主意 |
[25:10] | I know what you said, but I thought about it, | 我知道你什么意思 不过经过考虑后 |
[25:12] | and this payment plan isn’t gonna work for me. | 我无法接受这个支付方案 |
[25:14] | It’s not gonna work for you? | 你无法接受 |
[25:16] | No. I don’t need a monthly reminder | 是的 我不想每个月都被提醒 |
[25:18] | of what I’ve been through, | 我所经历的事 |
[25:19] | and Scottie’s gonna get older, | 斯科蒂会慢慢长大 |
[25:20] | and he’s gonna start asking questions. | 他总会问问题的 |
[25:22] | I-I need to protect my son. | 我必须保护我儿子 |
[25:24] | I told you, this is the best I can do. | 我跟你说过 这是我能做到最好的了 |
[25:26] | I’ve done nothing but try and help you, Miranda. | 我已经尽全力帮你了 米兰达 |
[25:30] | I’m sure you believe that. | 你当然会这么说 |
[25:33] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[25:34] | Well, you tell me that you can’t give me any money, | 你告诉我说你无力再给我钱 |
[25:36] | but you seem to be doing pretty good right now. | 但是看起来你现在过的很好 |
[25:39] | Your–your house is amazing. | 你的房子很豪华 |
[25:41] | Your shop is doing really well. How much did that dress cost? | 你的店生意也不错 这件裙子得多少钱 |
[25:43] | Hold on. You are in no position to judge me. | 打住 你没资格评价我 |
[25:46] | Right. ‘Cause I’m just the whore who slept with your husband. | 对 因为我是跟你丈夫上了床的婊子 |
[25:48] | – You said it, not me. – So this is my fault? | -是你说的 不是我 -是我的错吗 |
[25:50] | You were the one who slept with a married man | 是你跟已婚男人上床 |
[25:53] | and had a child with him, so I know it’s not my fault. | 还有了他的孩子 这不是我的错 |
[25:57] | You need to leave. | 你该走了 |
[25:58] | You act like this nice, sweet person, | 你做事像个老好人 |
[26:00] | like you’re some kind of saint | 像个圣人 |
[26:01] | who’s trying her best to help poor me, | 在尽力帮助可怜的我 |
[26:03] | but it’s all fake. | 但这一切都是假的 |
[26:04] | I don’t owe you anything. | 我不欠你任何东西 |
[26:05] | It was my husband that died, not yours. | 是我的丈夫死了 不是你的 |
[26:07] | Right. You’ve made that clear. | 没错 你已经说明白了 |
[26:08] | You know, you’re not as noble as you like to think. | 你没有你想的那么高贵 |
[26:10] | It’s not that you can’t help me. | 不是你帮不了我 |
[26:12] | It’s that you don’t want to help me. | 是你不想帮我 |
[26:13] | Get out of my house right now. | 马上给我滚 |
[26:16] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[26:27] | – Hi! – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[26:29] | How are you? I’m Josslyn Carver, | 你好 我是乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[26:31] | and you need to let me sell your house. | 你得让我帮你卖这套房子 |
[26:34] | I’m Maria. Nice to meet you. | 我是玛丽亚 很高兴见到你 |
[26:35] | Nice to meet you. | 我也是 |
[26:36] | Questo giardino fantastico. | 这房子真是太漂亮了 |
[26:39] | Grazie. Grazie. Parli italiano? | 多谢夸奖 你会说意大利语 |
[26:41] | Si. | 对 |
[26:42] | Que brava. | 很好 |
[26:45] | Si. Aspetta attimo. | 好的 请稍等片刻 |
[26:48] | No, I know the info packet said no photos, | 我知道资料上说不能拍照 |
[26:50] | but oh, this place is just too good not to. | 但是这地方漂亮得让人不能自已啊 |
[26:54] | I’m sorry. I’m not sure it’s a good idea. | 不好意思 我觉得这样不太好 |
[26:55] | My husband– he may not approve and– | 我丈夫他可能不会同意 |
[26:57] | Oh. Please. Look at you, especially in that blouse. | 瞧您这么漂亮 尤其穿着这件裙子 |
[27:01] | I’m sure your husband does whatever you tell him to. | 我敢肯定你丈夫会对你言听计从 |
[27:05] | Sometimes. Hmm. | 有时候是吧 |
[27:07] | Hi. This is Kyra calling from Savannah’s Kitchen | 你好 我是萨瓦娜餐厅的凯拉 |
[27:09] | to confirm your reservation with us. | 向您确认预订信息 |
[27:11] | For 4 for 8:00? See you then. | 八点 四号桌 到时候见 |
[27:18] | Do you ever actually go home? | 你到底回过家吗 |
[27:20] | Someone needs to keep this place running, right? | 这地方总得有人经营吧 |
[27:22] | Yeah. Well, don’t let me get in your way. | 好的 别让我妨碍你做事了 |
[27:26] | I’m just dropping off the new menus. | 我只是来送新菜单的 |
[27:27] | Pretend I’m not here. | 当我不存在好了 |
[27:30] | That’s not so easy. | 那可不容易 |
[27:33] | Are you doing okay, Harry? | 你还好吗 哈利 |
[27:35] | Yeah. Fine. | 很好 |
[27:37] | You don’t have to pretend around me. | 你没必要在我面前装没事 |
[27:40] | Kyra, I, uh, I appreciate the concern, | 凯拉 谢谢你的关心 |
[27:43] | I really do, but I’m okay. | 真的 但我很好 |
[27:44] | I just wanted you to know that if you need to talk, | 我只想告诉你 如果你想找人倾诉的话 |
[27:47] | I’m here for you. | 我就在这儿 |
[27:48] | I listen really well. | 我是个很好的聆听者 |
[27:51] | Yeah, I have no doubt. | 这一点我深信不疑 |
[27:53] | I’m just–I’m not in the mood to talk right now, okay? | 我只是现在不想谈 好吗 |
[27:56] | Okay. I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[27:58] | But can you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[28:00] | What’s that? | 什么忙 |
[28:01] | Can you not sleep on that couch again tonight? | 今晚能别睡沙发吗 |
[28:04] | It’s awful for your back. | 这对你的背不好 |
[28:06] | If you need a place to crash, | 如果你需要找个睡觉的地方 |
[28:08] | there’s a ton of room at my place. | 你可以来我家 |
[28:10] | I wouldn’t bother you. | 我不会打扰你的 |
[28:17] | Kyra, I’m really flattered, I am, | 凯拉 我很荣幸 真的 |
[28:20] | but I can’t. I’m married. | 但我不能去 我已经结婚了 |
[28:22] | Yeah, but I thought– | 没错 但是我以为 |
[28:23] | I’m still married. | 我还是个已婚男人 |
[28:28] | No, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[28:39] | So if we leave now, | 要是现在出发的话 |
[28:40] | we probably can get there by the third inning. | 我们也许能在第三局前赶到 |
[28:42] | No one ever gets to Dodger games on time, right? | 没有人会准时去看道奇队比赛的 对吧 |
[28:44] | I-I don’t think this is a good time | 我…我认为你现在 |
[28:46] | for you to go to a baseball game. | 不太适合去看棒球赛 |
[28:47] | Sure it is. | 当然适合啊 |
[28:49] | April, you just had a crazy fight | 艾普莉 你刚和你死去丈夫的情妇 |
[28:51] | with your dead husband’s mistress. | 大吵了一架 |
[28:53] | I-I don’t think we can just go to a dodger game. | 我认为现在不适合去看棒球赛 |
[28:56] | Besides, I ate all the sandwiches. | 还有 我把所有的三明治都吃了 |
[29:00] | Look, I completely understand if you want to get out of here | 如果你想离开这儿 再也不回来 |
[29:02] | and never come back. | 我完全能理解 |
[29:03] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么会那么做呢 |
[29:04] | Remember your whole speech | 还记得你说过 |
[29:06] | about not getting sucked into the vortex of another woman? | 不想再卷入另一个女人的琐事中 |
[29:08] | Well, this vortex just keeps getting deeper. | 这件事只会越来越严重 |
[29:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:19] | It’s too late for that. I’m in. | 一切都太迟了 我已经身在其中了 |
[29:22] | Your vortex is my vortex, | 可以这么说 |
[29:24] | so to speak. | 你的事就是我的事 |
[29:26] | You don’t have to be happy around me all the time. | 你没必要在我面前天天装开心 |
[29:28] | Trust that I can handle this. | 相信我能解决好这件事 |
[29:30] | I’m glad you can, because I don’t think I can. | 你能就太好了 因为我觉得我快不行了 |
[29:34] | This whole thing has been such a nightmare, and… | 整件事就是一场噩梦 |
[29:37] | and the worst part is, she’s right. | 最槽糕的是 她说得对 |
[29:39] | About what? | 哪里说得对 |
[29:40] | I don’t want to give her the money. | 我不想给她钱 |
[29:42] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[29:43] | I actually think I hate her. I do. | 事实上 我恨她 真的 |
[29:46] | I hate her for showing up | 我恨她突然出现 |
[29:47] | and ruining the memory of my marriage | 毁掉了我对婚姻的美好回忆 |
[29:49] | and for making me rearrange my entire life for her. | 还让我又因为她重新规划我所有的生活 |
[29:52] | She just came here | 她这样突然出现 |
[29:53] | and upended everything like it was nothing. | 像没事人一样地颠倒了我的生活 |
[29:56] | Well, maybe you’re supposed to send her away with nothing. | 或许你应该让她两手空空地离开 |
[29:58] | I want to, but I feel guilty. | 我想啊 但是我会内疚 |
[30:00] | I know how blessed I am. | 我知道我有多幸运 |
[30:02] | I have really good friends, | 我拥有一群很要好的朋友 |
[30:05] | a fantastic daughter, my own shop, | 一个可爱的女儿 一家属于我的店 |
[30:07] | and I’m dating a guy like you. | 我还在和你这么好的人约会 |
[30:12] | You consider me a blessing? | 你把我当作上天的恩赐 |
[30:19] | I– this makes no sense. | 我…这说不通啊 |
[30:20] | I rocked that thing. She loved me. | 我搞定了 她很喜欢我 |
[30:22] | I am thrilled that you have a new friend, | 我很开心你交到了新朋友 |
[30:24] | but what you don’t have is the listing. | 但你还是没有拿到报价 |
[30:26] | Did you read the information packet? | 你有读过信息包吗 |
[30:27] | Of course I did. | 当然有啊 |
[30:29] | And yet, you still took pictures. | 但你还是执意照了相 |
[30:30] | Look, I know it says no photos on the inside, | 我知道里面不能照相 |
[30:32] | but we needed them to sell it, | 但我们需要照片来促销啊 |
[30:34] | and Maria was totally onboard. | 再说玛丽亚也同意了 |
[30:35] | Alas, her husband, a very private man, was not. | 她的丈夫并不同意 他很注重隐私 |
[30:39] | This was my mistake. | 都是我的错 |
[30:41] | I knew who you were and I had a lapse in judgment. | 我明知道你的个性 是我判断失误了 |
[30:43] | It won’t happen again. | 绝不会有下次 |
[30:47] | You have no idea who I am. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[30:49] | Oh, in fact, I do. | 事实上 我清楚得很 |
[30:52] | You are the person who thinks her way is the only way | 你就是那种以自我为中心 |
[30:54] | and that everyone else needs to see that as well. | 认为其他人都该围着你转的人 |
[30:57] | So you use your charm, your worldliness, | 所以你擅用你的魅力 世故 |
[31:00] | your legs, | 或是美腿 |
[31:01] | to get what you want. | 来达到自己的目的 |
[31:03] | In life, rules do not apply to Josslyn Carver. | 而在生活中 地球并不只围着你转 |
[31:06] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[31:07] | Usually my way’s the best way. | 通常我的方法就是最好的方法 |
[31:10] | For you, yes, | 对你来说是 |
[31:11] | but not always for everyone else. | 但对其他人来说并不是 |
[31:16] | And I did not have to google you to figure that out. | 并且这一点我不用通过谷歌就知道 |
[31:24] | Freaking Mona. | 该死的莫娜 |
[31:32] | So there’s this hip-hop dance class after school | 放学后有堂街舞课 |
[31:33] | that everyone’s taking, and I really want to take it, too. | 同学们都去了 我也想去 |
[31:35] | But it costs money, and I– | 但要交学费 所以我 |
[31:36] | Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. | 天那 慢点说 |
[31:38] | All I heard was “Class” and “Money.” | 我只听清”上课”和”交费”两个词 |
[31:40] | Okay. It’s a dance class, and it only costs $100. | 有一门舞蹈课 学费只要100元 |
[31:42] | But it’s worth it, because after I’ll be a really good dancer. | 但很划算 因为学完后我就成舞蹈家了 |
[31:45] | So please, please, please, please, please? | 求你了妈妈 求你了 |
[31:48] | Okay, you can do it. | 好吧 想跳就报名吧 |
[31:50] | Let me just find out what it’s all about. | 不过我得先看看究竟教什么 |
[31:51] | Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You’re the best! | 谢谢妈妈 你最棒了 |
[31:55] | You’re welcome. | 这孩子 |
[32:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:07] | Bye, Lila. | 拜拜 莱拉 |
[32:08] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 明天见 |
[32:13] | Hey. What’s up? | 嗨 发生什么事了 |
[32:17] | I need to talk to you for a minute. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[32:19] | Oh. Am I in trouble? | 我惹麻烦了吗 |
[32:21] | Did–did I leave my dirty dishes in the sink? | 是不是我没洗脏盘子 |
[32:22] | Cause it’s a bad habit, I know, but it’s– | 这习惯不好 我知道 但有时 |
[32:31] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[32:34] | What is it? | 你要谈什么 |
[32:41] | I need to talk to you about the break-in. | 我得和你说说入室盗劫那件事 |
[32:43] | There’s something you should know. | 有些事你应该知道 |
[32:47] | I’m pretty sure the whole thing was about me. | 我确定这整件事是因我而起 |
[32:49] | I think someone wanted my files. | 有人想要拿走我的客户的资料 |
[32:53] | And what makes you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[32:55] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[32:56] | Y-you can’t tell me? What? I don’t understand. | 你不能告诉我 什么意思 我不明白 |
[32:59] | I know it seems weird, but you just need to trust me. | 我知道这事很蹊跷 但你要相信我 |
[33:03] | It’s much better for you if you don’t know everything. | 这事你还是不知道的好 |
[33:07] | It might be better for you, | 对你来说可能如此 |
[33:08] | but we’re partners here, Karen. | 但我们是合伙人 凯伦 |
[33:11] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on with you lately, | 听着 我不知道你最近遇到了什么事 |
[33:15] | but everything you do affects us. | 但你做的每件事都会影响我们整体 |
[33:17] | I know that, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[33:19] | You’re messing with my livelihood. | 你干扰了我的正常工作 |
[33:22] | I lost a patient this morning | 我今早丢了一个病人 |
[33:24] | because he came in and saw police everywhere. | 因为他一进来看到这里到处是警察 |
[33:26] | So if this really is about you, | 所以如果这事真和你有关 |
[33:28] | a-and it’s gonna keep affecting me, | 而且会继续影响我的工作 |
[33:30] | I-I need to know what the hell it’s about. | 我需要知道到底发生了什么事 |
[33:35] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[33:38] | You’re sorry? | 很抱歉 |
[33:40] | You’re sorry? | 你说你很抱歉 |
[33:41] | I’m glad you’re sorry. | 真高兴你起码还觉得抱歉 |
[33:57] | I’m just leaving and I’m late already. | 我就走 已经迟了 |
[33:59] | Harry. Harry. Please, please. | 哈利 哈利 别走 |
[34:01] | Please. | 别走 |
[34:02] | Stay. | 留一会 |
[34:03] | Just give me a minute. | 一分钟就好 |
[34:13] | I had a job interview today. | 我今天参加了一个工作面试 |
[34:15] | And I think I’m gonna get the offer. | 我想我会被录取的 |
[34:17] | Well, we’ll see what happens, right? | 好的 再说吧 行吗 |
[34:19] | If I get the offer, you want me to take it, right? | 你是希望我被录用的 对吗 |
[34:29] | I can’t tell you what to do, Savi. | 我没法告诉你应该怎么做 萨维 |
[34:31] | If you don’t want the job, don’t take it. | 你不想要这份工作 就不要接受 |
[34:33] | It’s not up to me. | 这不取决于我 |
[34:35] | It kinda is, Harry. | 某种程度上的确取决于你 哈利 |
[34:44] | Now you listen to me, Sav. | 听我说 小萨 |
[34:48] | If you’re expecting me to force you, | 如果你想让我逼你 |
[34:49] | to go to work at some job that you don’t want, | 去做你不愿意做的工作 |
[34:52] | it’s just not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[34:55] | I’m not gonna be the bad guy here. | 我不会做那个坏人的 |
[34:57] | So what–what exactly do you want me to say? | 所以 你到底想让我说什么 |
[35:00] | I just want a sign | 我只是想要你的表示 |
[35:04] | that if I take this job, | 如果我接了这份工作 |
[35:06] | it means that our marriage is back on track. | 我们的婚姻能够重新恢复正常 |
[35:09] | I don’t know what it means, Savi. | 我不知道这是什么意思 萨维 |
[35:11] | I don’t–how–how could I possibly know what it means? | 我不 我怎么可能知道这是什么意思 |
[35:13] | I don’t know what any of this means! | 我不知道这一切是什么意思 |
[35:15] | I mean, I-I just found out two days ago that you cheated on me. | 两天前我才知道你背叛了我 |
[35:19] | So I apologize if you’re offended | 如果你觉得生气 |
[35:21] | that I don’t have all the answers, | 我为无法回答你的问题而道歉 |
[35:22] | but I am still dealing with the fact that you destroyed me! | 但我还在消化你毁了我的生活的事实 |
[35:33] | And more importantly, you destroyed us. | 更重要的是 你毁了我们 |
[35:38] | I-I don’t know–I don’t know if your taking a job | 我不知道是否你接受新工作后 |
[35:40] | is gonna solve all of our problems. | 我们的问题就会全部解决 |
[35:42] | But I-I seriously doubt it. | 但我很怀疑 |
[35:55] | I am clearly just trying to keep it together right now. | 我明显只是努力在组织语言 |
[35:59] | Is that okay? | 这样说可以了吗 |
[36:05] | Good talk. | 讲得够清楚了 |
[36:21] | Yes? | 请进 |
[36:25] | I’m taking off for the night unless you need anything else. | 你还有什么需要吗 不然我要下班了 |
[36:27] | No, I’m fine. | 我这边没事了 |
[36:28] | Actually, I’m about to leave as well. | 我也要下班了 |
[36:34] | Night. | 那晚安了 |
[37:02] | So I will give you one check for all the money. | 我会用支票把所有的钱付给你 |
[37:05] | I can’t get it to you right now, | 但没法立刻给你 |
[37:07] | But I should be able to in a few weeks. | 几周后应该没问题 |
[37:09] | What happened to not having anything available? | 为什么现在不能给我 |
[37:12] | It’s really none of your business, | 这不关你的事 |
[37:13] | but I am selling a piece of the store | 我需要将店面的一部分 |
[37:16] | back to its original investor. | 卖给原始投资者 |
[37:18] | after I’d finally paid him off. | 此前 我还需要把欠他的钱还清 |
[37:20] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 多谢了 |
[37:24] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[37:26] | If you didn’t have a child, | 如果你没有孩子 |
[37:27] | I would’ve sent you away a long time ago. | 我早就打发你走了 |
[37:29] | But Scottie’s an innocent. | 但斯科蒂是无辜的 |
[37:31] | He doesn’t deserve to be punished | 他不应该为你和保罗犯下的错误 |
[37:33] | for your and Paul’s bad behavior. | 而承受任何惩罚 |
[37:34] | So this isn’t me doing something for you. | 所以我所做的一切不是为你 |
[37:37] | It’s Paul doing something for his son. | 这是保罗应该为他的儿子所做的 |
[38:44] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[38:46] | Longest day ever. | 真是难熬的一天 |
[38:48] | My boss chewed me out over the stupidest thing. | 老板因为一点小事就把我骂个狗血淋头 |
[38:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:58] | I know that you know, sweetie. | 我知道你已经知道了 亲爱的 |
[39:00] | You know that I know? | 你知道我知道了 |
[39:03] | You know that I know? | 你知道我知道了 |
[39:05] | How do you know that I– oh! | 你怎么会知道的 |
[39:07] | You know that you know because April told you. | 你知道了啊 肯定是艾普莉告诉你的 |
[39:09] | I told her not to say anything. | 我都跟她说了 别告诉你 |
[39:11] | April already knew I was pregnant. | 艾普莉早就知道我怀孕了 |
[39:14] | She knew? | 她知道 |
[39:15] | And Karen knows, too. | 凯伦也知道 |
[39:19] | Oh. Well… | 这… |
[39:23] | Uh, that kinda sucks. | 这有点扫兴啊 |
[39:24] | There’s more. | 不止这一件事 |
[39:26] | There’s more? | 还有别的 |
[39:28] | I cheated on Harry, | 我出轨了 |
[39:29] | so he may or may not be the father, | 所以哈利不一定是孩子的父亲 |
[39:31] | which means we may or may not be splitting up. | 我们说不定会分手 |
[39:34] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 现在的情况我也搞不清了 |
[39:36] | It’s all just a big mess. | 全都乱套了 |
[39:43] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this, Savi? | 为什么你都没跟我说 萨维 |
[39:46] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:54] | Okay, you know what? I-I do know. | 好吧 知道吗 我是明白的 |
[39:57] | But I really don’t think it matters right now. | 但现在都无所谓了 |
[39:59] | It matters to me. | 我觉得有所谓 |
[40:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:02] | I didn’t tell you because I knew what you were going to say | 我没告诉你是因为我知道你会说些什么 |
[40:05] | And I didn’t want to hear it. | 而我不想听你说的那些 |
[40:06] | What exactly did you think I was gonna say? | 我觉得我会说什么呢 |
[40:09] | You would’ve let me off the hook. | 你会劝我放开点 |
[40:11] | You would’ve given me some philosophical crap | 给我灌输你的那套理念 |
[40:13] | about human beings not being built to be monogamous | 什么生而为人本就不是为了一夫一妻 |
[40:17] | and not to beat myself up over it. | 让我不必过分苛责自己 |
[40:19] | No. For the record, I wouldn’t have said any of that. | 不 听好了 我绝不会说那样的话 |
[40:23] | But you’re right that I wouldn’t have judged you. | 但有一点你说对了 我不会评判你什么 |
[40:24] | That’s just it. | 问题就在这里 |
[40:26] | I want to be judged. | 我希望被批判 |
[40:28] | I-I deserve to be judged for this. | 我活该被骂 |
[40:35] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[40:37] | You didn’t tell me because you thought | 你不告诉我是因为 |
[40:38] | that I was gonna be too easy on you? | 你觉得我会对你太好 |
[40:40] | My ass, Savi. | 去你的吧 萨维 |
[40:42] | You didn’t tell me because god forbid I find out | 你不告诉我 是因为你不想让我知道 |
[40:45] | that my big sister wasn’t perfect. | 我的这位大姐姐也不是完人 |
[40:47] | What would happen if I discovered | 如果让我发现 |
[40:48] | that you were an actual human being with flaws? | 你是个有缺点的正常人会怎样呢 |
[40:52] | The universe might explode. | 宇宙就要爆炸了啊 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[40:54] | How are you making this about you? | 你怎么就没想想自己的问题呢 |
[40:55] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[40:57] | This is not about me. This is about us. | 这与我无关 这是我们之间的问题 |
[40:59] | Okay, you’re the saint. I’m the screw-up. | 你永远都是圣人 而我永远都是烂货 |
[41:01] | And even when you screw up, | 即使哪次你搞砸了 |
[41:03] | somehow I handled everything wrong. | 最终还是我的错 |
[41:05] | I’m very sorry that I’m trying to be a good example, | 我想为你树立榜样 如果这也有错的话 |
[41:08] | but I’m your big sister. | 但我的确是你的姐姐 |
[41:09] | I don’t need you to teach me how to be a good person. | 我不需要你做我的人生导师 |
[41:12] | Yes, you do. | 你需要 |
[41:15] | I made a mistake, | 我犯了错 |
[41:16] | but it was one time. | 但仅此一次 |
[41:19] | You do this kind of thing all the time. | 但你整日都在搞这些 |
[41:22] | And I just did not want you to think– | 而我只是不想让你觉得 |
[41:24] | What? What? What? | 让我觉得什么 |
[41:25] | You didn’t want me to think that we were the same? | 你不想让我觉得其实我们俩是一路货色 |
[41:27] | Oh, no, no. We’re not the same. | 不不不 我们可不一样 |
[41:31] | I’m nothing like you. | 我和你一点都不一样 |
[41:38] | You know what, Savi? | 知道吗 萨维 |
[41:40] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[41:42] | Maybe I don’t always think about everyone’s feelings | 也许我的确不常考虑他人的感受 |
[41:44] | as much as I should. | 这样不对 |
[41:46] | But you’re my sister, | 但你是我的姐姐 |
[41:49] | and I would never hurt you. | 而我永远不会伤害你 |
[41:52] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[41:53] | I would never do what you just did to me. | 你刚刚对我做的 我永远不会那样对你 |
[41:58] | I would never do that to you. | 永远不会 |