时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:04] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 前情回顾 |
[00:06] | We had a moment. | 我们之间有过火花的 |
[00:07] | No, Sam, we did not have a moment. | 不 山姆 我们没有 |
[00:09] | Someone broke into the office early this morning. | 今早有人闯进了办公室 |
[00:11] | It doesn’t appear anything was taken. | 好像没丢什么东西 |
[00:15] | I’ll give you one check for all the money. | 我会用支票一次性把所有的钱付给你 |
[00:17] | What happened to not having anything available? | 你不是说现在没钱吗 |
[00:19] | I’m selling a piece of the store back to its original investor. | 我要将店面的一部分卖给最初的投资者 |
[00:22] | I’m pregnant, and it’s Harry’s. | 我怀孕了 是哈利的孩子 |
[00:24] | I’ll quit my job. | 我去把工作辞了 |
[00:25] | You do what you want to do. | 你想怎么做就怎么做 |
[00:27] | I’m your big sister. | 我是你的姐姐 |
[00:28] | I don’t need you to teach me how to be a good person! | 我不需要你做我的人生导师 |
[00:30] | You do. | 你需要 |
[00:51] | You really don’t have to get rid of Paul’s stuff, | 你真的没必要捐掉保罗的东西 |
[00:52] | not on my count, at least. | 至少没必要为了我这样做 |
[00:55] | I’ve been meaning to donate these things for a while now. | 我想捐掉这些已经有一段时间了 |
[00:58] | Besides, how else will all of your shoes fit in my closet? | 不然我的柜子怎么放得下你那么多双鞋 |
[01:02] | I have a hard time separating from my footwear. | 我很难和鞋子分开 |
[01:05] | They’re like sets of twin babies. | 它们就像一对双胞胎宝宝 |
[01:07] | No worries. I’ll be out of here in a few days. | 别担心 我几天后就会搬走了 |
[01:09] | You’re welcome to stay as long as you want. | 只要你愿意 想待多久都行 |
[01:11] | And if you want to talk about anything, I’m here. | 如果你想聊一聊 尽管说 |
[01:15] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[01:17] | How’s Richard? | 理查德怎么样 |
[01:18] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[01:18] | – Hey, have you guys ever taken an ice cube and– – No! | -你们有没有拿冰块… -没有 |
[01:21] | Wh–you don’t even know what I was gonna say! | 你都不知道我要说什么 |
[01:23] | Let me clarify– if you want to talk about your fight with Savi, | 我澄清一下 如果你想谈谈和萨维吵架的事 |
[01:27] | I’m here. | 我愿意听 |
[01:28] | Oh. That. | 那件事啊 |
[01:29] | Yeah. Yes. That. | 对 就是那件事 |
[01:32] | Honey, I’ve known Savi since she was 10. | 亲爱的 萨维十岁时我就认识她了 |
[01:35] | I know she can be pretty intense sometimes. | 她有时候是会很冲动 |
[01:37] | Sometimes? | 有时候 |
[01:39] | Okay, lots of times. | 好吧 是经常 |
[01:41] | I’ve also known you since you were in diapers. | 你还是婴儿时我就认识你了 |
[01:44] | We’re family, Joss, | 我们是一家人 乔斯 |
[01:45] | so if you want to talk about it, I’m here to listen, | 如果你想倾诉 我愿意听 |
[01:47] | as a neutral party. | 作为中立的一方 |
[01:49] | Consider me an emotional Switzerland. | 把我当成有感情的瑞士吧 |
[01:51] | Well, danke, but honestly, everything’s fine. | 谢谢你 但说真的 一切都很好 |
[01:54] | Obviously, everything is not fine. | 显然 一切都不好 |
[01:56] | You moved out of her house. | 你搬出了她家 |
[01:58] | And I appreciate you letting me stay here, really. | 我真的很感激你收留我 真的 |
[02:00] | But you know what? I gotta jump in the shower. | 但是我现在得去洗澡了 |
[02:03] | Don’t wanna be late to the mines. | 上班可不能迟到 |
[02:09] | Realtor reflex. | 房产经纪人的本能 |
[02:18] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[02:19] | Just hear me out. | 先听我说完 |
[02:21] | Now you know I love the lamb, | 你知道我很爱羔羊肉 |
[02:23] | but people just aren’t ordering it right now. | 但是人们现在都不点了 |
[02:25] | It’s hot, it’s heavy, it’s expensive. | 因为它很烫 很重 很贵 |
[02:27] | And it was in every single glowing review when we opened. | 我们刚开业的时候 这可是广受赞誉的一道菜 |
[02:30] | “Glowing” is what you called them. | 你就是用的”广受赞誉” |
[02:31] | I’m not saying we lose it forever, | 我不是说永远去掉这道菜 |
[02:32] | but maybe we make it a seasonal thing instead of a staple. | 也许可以把它改做季节菜肴 而不是主要菜品 |
[02:35] | It is a staple. It’s one of my best dishes. | 这就是主要菜品 是我最拿手的食物之一 |
[02:38] | What kind of an Australian chef doesn’t have lamb on his menu? | 菜单上羔羊肉都没有的话 算什么澳洲大厨 |
[02:40] | You are the artist. I-I’m just the money guy. | 你是大厨 我只是投资者 |
[02:43] | Okay? But as the money guy, I’m telling you, | 但作为投资者 我告诉你 |
[02:44] | – if you want to keep the lamb… – I want to keep the lamb. | -如果你想留下羔羊肉这道菜 -我想留下 |
[02:47] | Then we have to find the cash to offset the hit. | 我们就得拿出一笔钱抵消亏损 |
[02:51] | Righto. | 好吧 |
[02:54] | Where? | 去哪弄 |
[02:55] | Maybe you could talk to Savi. | 也许你可以和萨维谈谈 |
[02:57] | I’m sure she wouldn’t mind | 我肯定她不会介意 |
[02:58] | kicking in a little extra capital. | 再投入一些钱 |
[02:59] | No, I don’t think so. | 这样不行 |
[03:01] | She loves that lamb. | 她喜欢那道羔羊肉 |
[03:03] | She doesn’t eat meat, Jeff. | 她不吃肉 杰夫 |
[03:05] | All right. She loves you. | 好吧 她爱你 |
[03:08] | I mean, personally, | 换做是我的话 |
[03:09] | I would’ve kicked you to the curb a long time ago. | 我早就把你赶出家门了 |
[03:11] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[03:13] | Come on. Launching a restaurant is hell. | 拜托 开餐馆简直是人间惨剧 |
[03:14] | You and I both know it. | 你我都知道 |
[03:15] | Yeah. So? | 所以呢 |
[03:16] | So… | 所以 |
[03:18] | so there’s not many women that would go through that, | 只有很少的女人才会经受得住 |
[03:20] | much less hand over their life’s savings to make it happen. | 更不用说把毕生积蓄给你实现梦想 |
[03:23] | Yeah, you definitely won the lottery on that one. | 这句话你真是说的太对了 |
[03:30] | Are you sure you don’t need to slow down? | 你确定不用走慢点吗 |
[03:31] | We can stop and rest here. | 我们可以在这里停下休息 |
[03:33] | I’m not that pregnant. | 我还没那么娇贵 |
[03:34] | I’m okay, sweetie. | 我没事啦 亲爱的 |
[03:38] | Physically, at least. | 至少身体没事 |
[03:39] | Harry? | 哈利吗 |
[03:40] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[03:42] | Do you think you’ll be able to work it out? | 你觉得你能跟他和好吗 |
[03:45] | Honestly, I’m not holding out much hope. | 说实话 我不抱太大希望 |
[03:47] | Did he say something or… | 他说了什么还是… |
[03:49] | No, he’s barely even spoken to me. | 不 他都不怎么搭理我 |
[03:51] | He’s been sleeping on the couch. | 他睡在沙发上 |
[03:52] | He hasn’t set foot in our room. | 不踏进我们房间半步 |
[03:55] | I mean, at this point, | 事已至此 |
[03:56] | I’m kinda just waiting for him to ask me for a divorce. | 我基本上是在等他跟我说离婚了 |
[03:59] | I’m so sorry, Savi. | 真抱歉 萨维 |
[04:00] | Can we talk about something else, please? | 能换个话题吗 |
[04:03] | Please. Tell me about your life. | 拜托 说说你最近怎么样 |
[04:04] | I need a good distraction. | 我需要分下心 |
[04:09] | – What’s the matter? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[04:11] | – You winced. – I didn’t. | -你畏缩了 -才没有 |
[04:13] | Like someone was coming at you with a 2×4. | 就像有人拿着大木棍追杀你似的 |
[04:16] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | I just don’t know how everything became such a disaster. | 我只是不明白事情怎么会变成这么一场灾难 |
[04:22] | One minute, it’s Elizabeth, the next, it’s Sam. | 一会儿是伊丽莎白 一会儿又是山姆 |
[04:25] | Wait. Sam? | 等等 山姆 |
[04:27] | Seriously? I thought you were done with him. | 不是吧 你不是和他划清界限了吗 |
[04:28] | I am. I just don’t know that he’s done with me. | 是啊 但不知道他是否跟我一样 |
[04:33] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:35] | He came to my office again the other day. | 他那天又来了我办公室 |
[04:39] | He’s confused. | 他很困惑 |
[04:41] | It’s a schoolboy crush he’s taking a step too far. | 他错以为男生的暗恋情愫是真爱 |
[04:44] | Too far? Y-you’re not feeling threatened, are you? | 真爱 你没觉得受威胁吧 |
[04:47] | No. Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[04:50] | He’s hurt, rejected, and immature, | 他很受伤 求爱未果 青涩幼稚 |
[04:52] | but certainly not dangerous. | 但他并不危险 |
[04:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | You’re the professional. | 你才是专家 |
[04:59] | Jus–if anything happens or you start to feel unsafe, | 要是出什么事 或你觉得不安全 |
[05:02] | promise me you’re gonna call me. | 一定要给我打电话 |
[05:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:12] | Excuse me. Will you hold the door, please? | 请等一下关门 |
[05:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | Namah shivaya. | 崇敬湿婆[印度教三大神之一] |
[05:31] | Do you practice? | 你也练吗 |
[05:32] | Do I look like somebody who practices yoga? | 我看着像练瑜伽的人吗 |
[05:35] | Well, you never know. | 谁这可说不定 |
[05:36] | That is the beauty of yoga. | 这才是瑜伽的魅力所在 |
[05:38] | I’m sorry to say, uh, I wouldn’t know. | 恕我直言 我并不了解这种魅力 |
[05:41] | Well, you know about the mala beads. | 但你知道念珠 |
[05:44] | I spent six months in India, | 我在印度待过六个月 |
[05:46] | though only for work, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 我只是去工作的 |
[05:49] | Oh, gosh. I’m so jealous. | 天哪 真是羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[05:50] | I’ve been dying to go to India. | 我一直很想去印度 |
[05:53] | You would love it. | 你会喜欢那里的 |
[05:54] | Mm, I bet. | 一定会 |
[05:57] | After you. | 你先请 |
[05:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:02] | Alex, what are you doing here? | 艾莉克丝 你来干什么 |
[06:04] | It was a pleasure to meet you. | 很高心认识你 |
[06:05] | Oh, yeah. | 我也是 |
[06:09] | I, uh, I had a private lesson down the street, and, uh, | 我在这条街有个私教班 |
[06:12] | I thought you could use a little pick-me-up. | 就想着给你送外卖来了 |
[06:15] | What was that? | 这什么情况 |
[06:16] | What was what? | 什么意思 |
[06:17] | It was a pleasure. | “很高兴认识你” |
[06:19] | We rode up together in the elevator. | 我们在电梯里遇到的 |
[06:22] | Do you know who that was? | 你知道那是谁吗 |
[06:23] | No. Is he famous? | 不知道 名人吗 |
[06:26] | Gosh darn it, I always miss famous people. | 讨厌 我老是认不出名人 |
[06:28] | I was at a Starbucks with Sally once | 有次我和萨莉在星巴克 |
[06:30] | and I guess we were behind Neil Patrick Harris– | 在我们前面的好像是尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯 |
[06:31] | No. That was Olivier. | 不 那是奥利维尔 |
[06:34] | Le douche. | 大混蛋 |
[06:35] | – Oh, that’s your boss? – Yeah. | -那是你老板 -是啊 |
[06:37] | Oh, he’s so nice. | 他人真好 |
[06:38] | Oh, well, clearly, you’re insane. | 很明显 你疯了 |
[06:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:45] | I’m fine. I’m just tired. | 没事 只是累了 |
[06:54] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[06:58] | Just say it, okay? Please. | 直说吧 拜托 |
[07:01] | Just get it over with. | 快点让事情过去 |
[07:11] | I think you should keep your job. | 我觉得你不该跳槽 |
[07:15] | What? | 什么 |
[07:16] | You’re so close to making partner, Sav. | 你马上就能升做合伙人了 萨维 |
[07:19] | Doesn’t make any sense | 实在没道理 |
[07:20] | to take so many steps back at another firm. | 换家公司从头做起的 |
[07:23] | You worked so hard to get where you are, | 你这么努力工作才有今时今日的地位 |
[07:25] | and I know how important it is to you, so… | 我知道这对你有多重要… |
[07:29] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们再想办法 |
[07:31] | “We”? | “我们” |
[07:33] | You said “we”. | 你说了”我们” |
[07:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:37] | “We’ll figure it out.” | “我们再想办法” |
[07:42] | Does that… | 是不是… |
[07:44] | Does that mean there’s still a we? | 是不是意味着我们还是夫妻 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:14] | Doc? | 医生 |
[08:16] | Mr. Newsome. | 纽瑟姆先生 |
[08:17] | Anthony. Please. | 叫我安东尼就行 |
[08:20] | Well, that’ll brighten up an office. | 这个装在办公室里可真是一道风景线 |
[08:23] | It’s for my house, actually. | 其实是要装在我家里的 |
[08:25] | Um, there have been a couple of break-ins | 最近小区里发生了 |
[08:27] | in the neighborhood recently, | 几件入室抢劫案 |
[08:28] | and I figured you can’t be too careful. | 再小心也不为过嘛 |
[08:30] | I guess not. | 的确 |
[08:35] | I have an appointment in half an hour, | 我半小时后有个预约 |
[08:37] | so I better go. But it was nice to run into you. | 我得走了 不过巧遇你真好 |
[08:40] | – Good to see you. – Maybe I’ll see you later. | -很高兴见到你 -回见 |
[08:41] | You probably won’t, actually. | 也许见不着了 |
[08:43] | My work on the Thomas Grey case is done. | 托马斯·格雷一案我的工作已经结束了 |
[08:46] | I submitted my work on Monday. | 我周一递交了工作报告 |
[08:48] | Thanks for the notes, by the way. | 顺便说一句 多谢你的病历记录 |
[08:51] | You know what? | 跟你说 |
[08:53] | This is actually a better model. | 这个型号其实更好 |
[08:59] | So the investigation is closed? | 所以调查完全结束了吗 |
[09:03] | Well, that’s officially above my pay grade. | 这得由上头的人来决定了 |
[09:05] | I hand the evidence in on one claim, | 我把一个索赔案件的证据都交上去后 |
[09:06] | then they hand me another one. | 他们就给我另一个案件了 |
[09:08] | That sounds… | 听起来… |
[09:09] | very fulfilling, yes. | 让人放心了 我知道 |
[09:12] | You know, there is one question I do want to ask you, though, | 但我还是有个问题想问你 |
[09:14] | unofficially. | 非正式的问题 |
[09:15] | Unofficially? | 非正式 |
[09:16] | This would be more of a personal curiosity at this point. | 这个问题更多是因为我自己的好奇心 |
[09:20] | When I first came to you, I asked you | 我第一次去找你的时候 问过你 |
[09:21] | if Thomas Grey was suicidal, | 托马斯·格雷是否有自杀倾向 |
[09:23] | and you said no. | 你说没有 |
[09:25] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[09:25] | But then your notes clearly stated that he was. | 但你的记录中却清楚地说明他有自杀倾向 |
[09:31] | I treated him for three years. | 我做他的心理治疗医生三年了 |
[09:33] | He was a patient, | 开始他只是个病人 |
[09:34] | but I also came to know him as a person. | 但我逐渐了解到他的为人 |
[09:37] | I just didn’t think it was my place | 所以我认为干扰他的遗产问题 |
[09:39] | to interfere with his legacy. | 是很不合适的 |
[09:42] | But then you changed your mind. | 但之后你改主意了 |
[09:44] | The investigation started to get much more serious. | 因为调查越来越严肃 |
[09:47] | And I also didn’t think it was my place to obstruct justice. | 我觉得自己阻碍司法进程的做法也不对 |
[09:53] | Moral and beautiful. | 你是个有医德又美丽的女人 |
[09:55] | It’s a nice combination. | 多好的结合 |
[09:58] | Now I really should get going. | 现在我得走了 |
[10:01] | You have a nice life, Dr. Kim. | 祝你过得幸福 金医生 |
[10:03] | And if you need any help installing that, | 如果安装这个的时候你需要帮助 |
[10:05] | you let me know, okay? | 告诉我就行 好吗 |
[10:25] | I think it starts with “A.” I’m just kidding. | 你的名字是A开头 我开个玩笑 |
[10:27] | I think you’re an excellent speller. | 你肯定知道怎么拼 |
[10:29] | Ugh. I know I’m stalling. | 我下不了笔 |
[10:32] | It’s just– | 就是 |
[10:34] | It’s a little sad. | 有点小伤感 |
[10:35] | 20% of the store gone, just like that. | 店面的20%就这样没有了 |
[10:38] | It was finally all mine and now– | 本来都是我的 但现在 |
[10:40] | 80% is all yours, | 你不是还有80%么 |
[10:42] | and you’ll have the rest back in no time. | 而且你很快就能拿回剩下那20%了 |
[10:44] | I sell candles and linens. It’s not exactly a cash cow. | 我把烛台和亚麻制品卖了 不值几个钱 |
[10:47] | You’ll have it back eventually. | 你最终会拿回来的 |
[10:50] | There’s still time, if you want to change your mind. | 现在还可以改主意 |
[10:53] | No. This is what it’s gonna take to be free of Miranda, | 不 如果这是让米兰达赶紧离开的代价 |
[10:56] | and that’s worth it. | 那就值得了 |
[11:01] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[11:03] | Depressed, | 有点沮丧 |
[11:05] | but also a little better. | 但又觉得好受点 |
[11:08] | Thanks for being here. | 多谢陪在我身边 |
[11:11] | I… | 我 |
[11:13] | think I know a way to make you feel a lot better. | 我知道有个方法能让你感觉更好 |
[11:15] | What? Now? The store’s open. | 什么 现在 我店还开着呢 |
[11:19] | No. No. I-I like your dirty mind, | 不是不是 我很喜欢你的小心思 |
[11:21] | but I was thinking dinner tonight, | 但我是在想今晚的晚餐 |
[11:24] | at a restaurant and everything. | 去餐厅约会 |
[11:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:28] | I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[11:29] | Every time we plan a date, something bad happens. | 每次我们要去约会的时候就会发生坏事 |
[11:31] | The babysitter gets cramps, | 保姆抽筋了 |
[11:32] | my dead husband’s mistress shows up at my door, twice. | 亡夫的情人突然出现在我门口 两次 |
[11:36] | Fourth time’s the charm? | 说不定第四次会成功呢 |
[11:38] | Plus, I want to ask you something tonight. | 而且今晚我还想问你一件事 |
[11:40] | What? | 什么事 |
[11:41] | – I’m not telling. – Should I be worried? | -现在不能告诉你 -我该担心吗 |
[11:43] | It’s hard to say. | 说不准 |
[11:44] | I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[11:46] | I’ll pick you up at 7:00. | 我晚上7点来接你 |
[11:51] | Joss, it’s Savi. Can we please talk? | 乔斯 是我 萨维 我们能谈谈吗 |
[11:54] | I said some things the other night | 那天晚上我说了一些 |
[11:55] | that I wish I hadn’t said, and I’d really just like | 让自己很后悔的话 我真的很想 |
[11:58] | to sit with you and… | 和你坐下来… |
[12:01] | Message deleted. | 留言已删除 |
[12:06] | Josslyn, a moment? | 乔斯琳 过来一下 |
[12:14] | I’m–I’m almost done with the comps | 罗斯莫尔房产的估价 |
[12:16] | for the Rossmore property. | 就快做完了 |
[12:18] | Sit. | 坐下吧 |
[12:19] | S’il vous plait. | 请坐 |
[12:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:24] | Who was your friend? | 你那位朋友是谁 |
[12:26] | Oh. On the phone? | 你说电话上的 |
[12:28] | It wasn’t my friend. It was my sister. | 那不是朋友 是我姐姐 |
[12:30] | No. No. No. In the elevator. | 不 我说的是电梯里的那个 |
[12:33] | You mean Alex? | 你是说艾莉克丝 |
[12:35] | Alex? | 她叫艾莉克丝 |
[12:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:39] | Actually, she was my client. | 事实上 她曾经是我的客户 |
[12:42] | What do you mean “Was”? | 什么叫”曾经” |
[12:44] | She and the buyer parted ways. | 她和那个买家分手了 |
[12:46] | Oh. I see. Thank you. | 好的 我知道了 谢谢 |
[12:51] | Is that it? | 说完了 |
[13:13] | Don’t worry. I’m not here to yell at you. | 别担心 我不是到这来朝你大喊大叫的 |
[13:15] | I just wanted to tell you that you were right. | 我只是想告诉你 我觉得你是对的 |
[13:20] | Is this a trap? | 又是什么陷阱吗 |
[13:21] | No, what you said the other day | 不是 你那天说 |
[13:22] | about me coming too far here to quit now. | 我努力奋斗到现在的职位 辞职不值得 |
[13:26] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[13:28] | So I’m not quitting. | 我不辞职了 |
[13:31] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[13:32] | Yeah. And I’m gonna get back on track. | 是啊 我得重新开始好好工作了 |
[13:35] | Happy to hear. | 我为你高兴 |
[13:36] | And I know to do that, I have to get out of my own way, | 如果要好好工作 我就不能再自行其是 |
[13:39] | So I was hoping that you would help me. | 所以我希望你能帮帮我 |
[13:43] | And please don’t take this the wrong way, but… | 别误会我的意思 但… |
[13:46] | I think we should steer clear of each other for a while. | 我觉得我们应该避开对方一阵子 |
[13:50] | I’ll stay off your cases. You stay off mine. | 我不插手你的案子 你也别干涉我的 |
[13:54] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[13:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:58] | Yeah, look, um, | 是的 |
[14:00] | I want to make partner as badly as you do, Savannah. | 我和你一样都很想成为合伙人 萨瓦娜 |
[14:02] | I don’t need the distractions either. | 我也不想受到任何干扰 |
[14:03] | So a little focus would be good for both of us. | 所以专注自己的事情对我们俩都有好处 |
[14:07] | I completely agree. | 我完全同意 |
[14:09] | But just so you know, I fully intend to beat you to it. | 但你要知道 我可打算完胜你哟 |
[14:12] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[14:14] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运 |
[14:16] | So does that mean you’re coming tonight? | 那你今晚会来 对吗 |
[14:18] | Tonight? What’s tonight? | 今晚 今晚有什么事吗 |
[14:20] | Felker’s retirement party. | 费尔科的退休派对 |
[14:21] | Oh, no. That’s tonight? | 不是吧 就在今晚 |
[14:23] | Whole firm’s gonna be there, including the partners. | 全公司的人都会去 还有那些合伙人 |
[14:26] | Are you gonna be there? | 你会去吗 |
[14:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:29] | Well, then I’ll be there. | 那好 我也会去的 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:45] | You have three new messages. | 您有三条新的留言 |
[14:47] | Message one. | 第一条 |
[14:52] | Message two. | 第二条 |
[14:57] | Message three. | 第三条 |
[15:21] | You’ve reached Savannah Davis. | 我是萨瓦娜·戴维斯 |
[15:22] | I’m not available to take your call, | 我现在不方便接电话 |
[15:23] | so leave a message after the beep. | 请在哔声后留言 |
[16:02] | You’re home early. | 这么早就回来了 |
[16:03] | I completely forgot I have this party tonight at work. | 我完全忘了今晚我们公司有个派对 |
[16:07] | One of the partners is retiring. | 有一个合伙人要退休了 |
[16:08] | They’ve been planning it for months, and, uh, | 他们为此策划了好几个月 |
[16:12] | everyone’s gonna be there, so I feel like | 所有人都会去 所以我觉得 |
[16:13] | I have to make an appearance. | 我也应该去一下 |
[16:16] | But I’m just gonna go, | 但是我打算现在过去 |
[16:18] | say hello, eat a lettuce cup, and come home. | 问个好 吃点生菜 然后立马回家 |
[16:23] | Are other spouses going? I can come with you. | 有夫妻档去吗 我可以和你一起去 |
[16:30] | Do you want to come with me? | 你想和我一起去吗 |
[16:33] | Do you not want me to go, Sav? | 你不想我去吗 萨维 |
[16:35] | No. No. No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[16:37] | Of course I want you to go. | 我当然想要你去 |
[16:38] | Well, then I’ll be there. | 好的 那我就去 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:06] | You’re being ridiculous. | 别自己吓自己了 |
[17:50] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[17:52] | Hi. It’s Karen Kim. | 你好 我是凯伦·金 |
[17:56] | I can’t believe we’re actually here. | 真不敢相信我们在这儿了 |
[17:59] | I forgot how nice it is | 我都忘了在一家成年人的餐馆里 |
[18:02] | eating grown-up food in a grown-up place with– | 吃着成年人的食物是多么地美妙 还和 |
[18:05] | 0ther grown-ups? | 和其他的成年人 |
[18:07] | Okay, I’m pathetic. | 好吧 我很可悲 |
[18:09] | Hey, my fridge is full of Go-Gurt and Capri-Sun, too. | 我的冰箱里也全是酸奶和可沛利饮料 |
[18:13] | To grown-up juice. | 为成年人的饮料干杯 |
[18:15] | To grown-up juice. | 为成年人的饮料干杯 |
[18:21] | So when are you going to ask me | 你打算什么时候问我 |
[18:23] | whatever it is you were gonna ask me? | 你想问我的事呢 |
[18:25] | We just sat down. | 我们才坐下不久 |
[18:27] | I’m halfway through my ravioli. | 我都已经吃了一半的意大利饺了 |
[18:28] | Okay. Okay. Tough crowd. | 好吧 好吧 招架不住了 |
[18:32] | What are you thoughts about Santa Barbara? | 你觉得圣塔芭芭拉怎么样 |
[18:35] | The ’80s soap? | 80年代的肥皂剧吗 |
[18:36] | The vacation destination. | 度假胜地 |
[18:38] | I thought we could get away for a couple days. | 我觉得我们可以去那玩两天 |
[18:40] | I have no idea how we’d actually pull it off. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[18:43] | I mean, Lucy thinks I’m having dinner with Savi right now. | 露西还以为我在和萨维吃饭 |
[18:46] | How am I gonna explain two whole days? | 我该找什么理由去解释那不在的两整天呢 |
[18:48] | We can tell ’em the truth. | 我们可以跟她们说实话 |
[18:50] | That we’re dating. | 告诉她们我们在约会 |
[18:59] | Let’s back up five minutes, | 让我们倒退五分钟吧 |
[19:01] | before Santa Barbara. | 回到圣塔芭芭拉之前 |
[19:03] | We were talking about Go-Gurt? | 我们当时在说酸奶吗 |
[19:03] | No. No. It’s not that I don’t like the idea. I do. | 不 不是我不喜欢这个想法 我喜欢 |
[19:08] | It’s just– it’s kinda a big deal. | 只是这件事对我来说很重要 |
[19:11] | You’re the first person I’ve dated since Paul. | 你是自保罗后我交往的第一个人 |
[19:14] | I get that. The first time I told Madi that I was dating, | 我懂了 我第一次告诉麦迪我在约会时 |
[19:17] | she slashed my tires. | 她扎了我的轮胎 |
[19:19] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | I’m kidding. She told me to have a good time. | 我在开玩笑呢 她叫我玩得开心 |
[19:23] | What I mean is I don’t think we give them enough credit. | 我想说的是我们没有给她们足够的信任 |
[19:25] | It’s different, though. | 情况不一样 |
[19:28] | When Paul died, it was just me and Lucy. | 保罗去世后 就我和露西两人相依为命 |
[19:31] | I mean, for three years, we’ve been our own little team. | 这三年来 我俩就是个不可分离的整体 |
[19:35] | I don’t want to have this conversation with her | 我不想在我们还没有很认真地交往前 |
[19:37] | if we’re not serious about this. | 就告诉她这件事 |
[19:40] | Look, I’ve dated, and Madi knows that I’ve dated, | 我交往过 麦迪知道我有过女朋友 |
[19:44] | but I’ve never introduced her to anyone before. | 但我还从来没有把她介绍给其他人 |
[19:49] | This is a big step for me, too. | 对我来说 这也是很重要的一步 |
[19:52] | Tell you what. | 跟你说 |
[19:52] | I’m going to Pittsburgh tomorrow for a couple days. | 我明天要去匹兹堡几天 |
[19:54] | Why don’t you sleep on it, and we can revisit this | 要不你先想想 然后我回来后 |
[19:56] | – when I get back? – Is that okay? | -我们再讨论 -这样行吗 |
[19:59] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[20:08] | I didn’t realize yoga was so kinky. | 没想到瑜伽这么的变态 |
[20:10] | Well, why don’t you take a class, | 为什么不试着上一节课呢 |
[20:12] | and maybe you’ll find out. | 可能你会有新发现 |
[20:13] | Well, what I need right now is a drink. | 我现在需要一杯酒 |
[20:15] | Uh-oh. Why? | 为什么 |
[20:17] | Why not? Come on. I’m buying. | 为什么不呢 来吧 我买单 |
[20:18] | I can’t. The studio asked me to cover a class last minute. | 不行 瑜伽室临时让我教一堂课 |
[20:22] | Well, tell them you made plans. | 告诉他们你有安排 |
[20:23] | I already said yes. | 我已经同意了 |
[20:24] | Alex, come on. Tell them you’re sick. | 艾莉克丝 说你病了 |
[20:25] | Say it’s a stomach thing. Nobody ever asks for details | 就说肚子疼 一说肚子疼 |
[20:27] | when it’s a stomach thing. | 就没人继续往下问了 |
[20:28] | Actually, now that I’m paying rent, | 可是我还要付房租 |
[20:29] | I could really use the money. | 这钱对我有大用处 |
[20:31] | Why don’t I meet you later tonight? | 今晚晚点找你如何 |
[20:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:37] | What is this? “The Twilight Zone”? | 怎么回事 这是《阴阳魔界》吗 |
[20:39] | People need to stop asking me that. I’m fine. | 别再问我这个了 我没事 |
[20:44] | By the way, Olivier asked about you today. | 顺便提一下 奥利维尔今天问起你了 |
[20:46] | You realize you are obsessed with this man, right? | 你知道自己很在意他了 |
[20:49] | No. I just think it’s a little weird | 不是 我只是觉得有点奇怪 |
[20:51] | that I’ve been working on this guy for weeks | 我都跟这个人共事几周了 |
[20:53] | and gotten absolutely nowhere. | 任何进展都没有 |
[20:55] | You spend 90 seconds in an elevator with him, | 而你只在电梯里跟他共处了一分半 |
[20:57] | and you guys are in a fricking book club. | 你们就打得火热 |
[20:58] | He liked my bracelet. | 他喜欢我的手镯 |
[21:00] | That was it. | 仅此而已 |
[21:02] | Okay. I will see you later? | 好吧 待会见 |
[21:03] | You know, you should take the class. | 你也应该来练练瑜伽 |
[21:05] | It would be good for you. | 会对你有帮助的 |
[21:06] | I know, but I can’t. I have this stomach thing. | 我知道 不过不行 我肚子疼 |
[21:17] | I guess we should be going. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[21:20] | I have to pay the sitter. | 我得给保姆付钱 |
[21:23] | I have to pack. | 我得打包 |
[21:27] | I hate packing. | 我讨厌打包 |
[21:29] | It’s all about outfits, | 各种衣物用品 |
[21:31] | thinking about outfits. | 还要不停地考虑 |
[21:33] | I mean, there’s nothing more emasculating | 正讨论着你的内衣 |
[21:34] | than talking about your underwear, | 然后你却要赶飞机 |
[21:35] | then you go to the airport… | 没有比这更扫兴的了 |
[21:39] | It’s just really annoying. | 真是烦人 |
[21:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:58] | I think I might be drunk. | 我可能有点醉了 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:18] | Uh, could you shine that, uh, light a bit higher? | 能不能再照亮点 |
[22:21] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[22:23] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[22:24] | I can’t thank you enough for doing this. | 真不知道如何谢你 |
[22:27] | I know it was probably nothing, | 我知道这可能没什么 |
[22:29] | but I’ll just feel better when I can see what’s going on. | 但是能看到外边的情况感觉会好很多 |
[22:32] | Hey, you want me to put that, uh, floodlight that you got up? | 要不要把你配的泛光灯也装上 |
[22:35] | I might as well while I’m here, huh? | 既然我在这儿了就一并弄好吧 |
[22:36] | Absolutely not. I’ve asked too much of you already. | 绝对不行 我已经要求太多了 |
[22:41] | I’ll let you know when you’ve asked too much. | 你要求太多的时候我会告诉你 |
[22:48] | That’ll work for you, huh? | 这下没问题了吧 |
[22:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:54] | Uh, can I get you some water or something? | 要喝杯水吗 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry. I should’ve offered earlier. | 抱歉 我应该早点给你倒的 |
[22:58] | Well, I tell you what, if you can make it a glass of wine, | 如果能换成一杯酒 |
[23:01] | then I’m in. | 我就接受 |
[23:04] | I think that could be arranged. | 那就这么定了 |
[23:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:23] | There’s Mitchell. | 这位是米切尔 |
[23:26] | I guess if I’m here to impress the partners, | 如果要给合伙人留下好印象的话 |
[23:28] | the boss is a good place to start. | 最好从老板那儿开个好头 |
[23:29] | Yeah. Yeah. Sounds good. | 好的 听起来不错 |
[23:31] | I’m excited for you to meet him, actually. | 你能来见他我真的很兴奋 |
[23:33] | Just don’t mention golf. | 千万不要提到高尔夫 |
[23:35] | Okay. I think I, uh, | 好的 我想… |
[23:37] | I think I might grab a drink before I meet anybody. | 我想在跟别人见面之前先喝杯酒 |
[23:40] | Oh. Uh, the bar’s over there. | 吧台在那儿 |
[23:43] | Righto. You go ahead. I’ll catch up. | 好的 你先去 我随后到 |
[24:05] | When did you guys take this picture? | 你们什么时候合的影 |
[24:07] | I saw Paul. | 我看到了保罗 |
[24:09] | McCartney? | 麦卡特尼 |
[24:10] | My Paul, | 我的保罗 |
[24:12] | outside the restaurant, | 就在餐厅外面 |
[24:13] | living and breathing and standing on Riverside Drive! | 活生生地站在河滨大道 |
[24:17] | Whoa. Whoa. What were you drinking with dinner? | 你晚饭喝了什么 |
[24:19] | Wine! Look, I know how this sounds. | 酒 我知道这听起来多么不可思议 |
[24:21] | It sounds like you need something stronger. | 听起来你需要喝些更烈的酒 |
[24:25] | Look, okay, I know what I saw, Joss. | 听着 我知道我看到了什么 乔斯 |
[24:27] | Okay. Okay. Let’s just take it back. | 好的 好的 我们回想一下 |
[24:30] | Tell me what happened at the restaurant | 在见到保罗之前 |
[24:31] | before the whole Paul thing. | 告诉我在餐厅发生了什么 |
[24:33] | Okay, dinner was great. | 好吧 晚饭很棒 |
[24:34] | Richard was great. He was funny and sweet | 理查德也很棒 他很幽默 很温柔 |
[24:37] | and he wants to take me to Santa Barbara | 他想带我去圣塔芭芭拉 |
[24:38] | and he wants to tell the girls we’re together and– | 还想告诉孩子们我们在一起了 |
[24:39] | Oh, you’re telling Lucy? | 你要告诉露西 |
[24:41] | No, I haven’t decided. | 不 我还没有决定 |
[24:42] | – Why not? – Because it’s a huge decision, | -为什么不 -因为这是个重大的决定 |
[24:44] | and I’m not sure if Lucy’s ready. | 我不确定露西准备好了 |
[24:45] | And why are we even talking about Richard right now? | 我们现在为什么要讨论理查德啊 |
[24:47] | I just saw my dead husband. | 我刚刚见到了我死去的丈夫 |
[24:49] | – No, you didn’t. – Joss, yes– | -不 你没有 -乔斯 我看到了 |
[24:51] | April, okay, listen. | 艾普莉 好了 听着 |
[24:54] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[24:57] | You’re finally getting rid of Miranda | 你终于要摆脱掉米兰达了 |
[24:58] | and Richard wants to take things to the next level, | 理查德也想将关系更进一步 |
[25:00] | and you’re terrified. | 你感到了恐惧 |
[25:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:03] | Honey, you thought those calls from Miranda | 亲爱的 你还以为米兰达的电话 |
[25:05] | were from Paul. Remember? | 是保罗打来的呢 记得吗 |
[25:07] | Messages telling you not to move on. | 这些信息使你无法释怀 |
[25:09] | Yes, but that was when I was in love with the man. | 但那些都是我还爱着那个人的时候 |
[25:11] | Believe me, I’m not anymore. | 相信我 我一点儿也不爱他了 |
[25:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:15] | For three years, you were sad about Paul, | 三年来 保罗的离去让你伤透了心 |
[25:17] | and for a month, you’ve been mad about Paul. | 这一个月 你又因为保罗差点气疯 |
[25:19] | Either way, honey, it’s always been about Paul. | 说来说去 一直都是保罗的事情 |
[25:24] | You’ve gotta let go, sweetie. | 是时候放下了 亲爱的 |
[25:32] | Just a beer. Thanks, mate. | 一杯啤酒 谢了伙计 |
[25:38] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[25:43] | Hey. | 你好 |
[25:47] | So, um, congratulations. | 那什么 恭喜了 |
[25:52] | What’s that? | 恭喜什么 |
[25:55] | The, um, the baby. | 宝宝的事 |
[25:57] | Savi told me. | 萨维告诉我的 |
[26:00] | What? Am I not supposed to know? | 怎么了 是我不该知道的吗 |
[26:02] | – Are you kidding me? – I-I’m–I’m sorry. | -你在寻我开心吗 -对不起 |
[26:04] | – I didn’t realize– – You’re trying to mess with me now. | -我没想到 -你想惹我是吗 |
[26:05] | No. No, man. Look, I-I didn’t mean anything. | 不 不是的 听着 我不是故意的 |
[26:07] | Let’s just forget I said anything– | 忘了我说过的话 |
[26:30] | Well, it’s a much more physical sport than people assume. | 这项运动比人们想得运动量要大的多 |
[26:33] | You gotta have power behind your swing, you know? | 摆动的时候要有力度 |
[26:36] | – I never looked at golf like that. – What’s going on out there? | -我倒是没考虑过这点 -发生什么事了 |
[26:56] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[26:59] | Where’s Harry? | 哈利人呢 |
[27:00] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病啊 |
[27:03] | Wh– how could you bring him here | 你怎么能带他来前 |
[27:04] | and not tell me he knew about us? | 不事先告诉我他知道我们的事情 |
[27:05] | It was a last-minute thing. Okay? | 带他来是临时决定的 |
[27:07] | I didn’t expect him to come. | 我也没想到他会来 |
[27:09] | I don’t need to explain myself to you. Okay? | 事实上 我不需要向你解释什么 |
[27:12] | I do not owe you anything. | 我什么都不欠你的 |
[27:13] | Yes, you do. You do owe me, Savannah. | 不 你欠我的 萨瓦娜 |
[27:16] | Okay? I’m a human being. | 我也是有血有肉的人 |
[27:17] | And I have tried to be a friend to you. | 我一直尝试能做你的朋友 |
[27:19] | I have tried to do right by you. | 我一直想要友好地待你 |
[27:20] | You asked me to steer clear, and I steered clear. | 你要我和你保持距离 我照做了 |
[27:23] | I did everything you wanted me to do. | 你要我做什么我都照做了 |
[27:24] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[27:25] | Because it was necessary? Yeah. Yeah. | -因为这是必须的 -对 没错 |
[27:26] | See, that’s what you said, and I went along with that | 你是这么说的 我也一直这么做 |
[27:28] | because I thought I could take you at face value. | 因为你说的一切我都当真 |
[27:30] | Dom, I am so sorry, | 多姆 我很抱歉 |
[27:32] | but I have done everything I possibly can to make this right. | 但我已经尽力去纠正这一切了 |
[27:35] | For who? Not for me. | 为了谁 不是为我 |
[27:36] | No, for you, for me, for everybody. | 不 为你 为我 为我们所有人 |
[27:39] | Why should I even believe you? | 我干嘛要相信你 |
[27:40] | Why should I believe anything you say? | 我为什么要相信你说的话 |
[27:47] | You don’t even know who the father is, do you? | 你也不知道是谁的孩子 对吗 |
[28:03] | Can I get another one of these, please? | 请给我再拿一杯 |
[28:07] | Maybe you should slow down. | 你应该慢点喝 |
[28:08] | Slow down? You need to catch up. | 慢点 你得跟上了 |
[28:10] | Check it out. That guy so wants you. | 看 那个男的看上你了 |
[28:13] | What? | 什么 |
[28:14] | And so does he. | 另一个也是 |
[28:15] | It’s really too bad you don’t like guys, Alex, | 你不喜欢男人真是太可惜了 艾莉克丝 |
[28:17] | because they really like you. | 你真的很招男人喜欢 |
[28:19] | Let’s make ’em suffer a little, huh? | 让他们眼红一下 怎么样 |
[28:33] | Okay. Maybe… it’s time to stop drinking. | 行了 喝得差不多了吧 |
[28:37] | Oh, come on. I’m just getting started. | 别这样 我才刚开始呢 |
[28:45] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:46] | Let’s dance on the bar. | 我们去跳舞吧 |
[28:47] | Oh, come on. Don’t be such a party pooper. | 不是吧 别这么扫兴啊 |
[28:50] | We’re having fun. | 我们玩得不是正高兴吗 |
[28:51] | – I’m not. – Meaning what? | -我可没有 -什么意思 |
[28:52] | Meaning I don’t usually get drunk | 意思是我通常不会喝得醉醺醺的 |
[28:54] | and try to turn on strangers for no apparent reason. | 然后无缘无故和陌生人调情 |
[28:57] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on with you. | 听着 我不知道你这是怎么了 |
[28:59] | Nothing’s going on with me. This is who I am. | 我没有怎么了 这就是我 |
[29:02] | Okay? I’m sorry I’m such a slutty, terrible person. | 我很抱歉我是这么个淫荡差劲的人 |
[29:03] | Whoa. I did not say that at all. | 慢着慢着 我没这个意思 |
[29:05] | I don’t need the judgment, Alex. | 我不需要谁来评判我 艾莉克丝 |
[29:08] | All right. I think it’s time to call it a night. | 好吧 我想今晚我就到这儿了 |
[29:10] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[29:13] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[29:14] | It’s for a cab. | 给你打车的钱 |
[29:16] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[29:17] | Seriously. | 对 |
[29:30] | …and left the gate open. | …忘了关门 |
[29:32] | And the biggest dog comes tearing out of the yard, | 然后最大的一条狗一下子冲出院子 |
[29:35] | No. | 不是吧 |
[29:37] | It was not pretty. | 场面挺难看的 |
[29:39] | I think the kid had to get, like, 29 stitches or something. | 我估计这孩子缝了大概 29针左右 |
[29:47] | Oh, we’ve had some funny stories. | 我们还有过不少有意思的事情 |
[29:49] | So why did you stop being a cop? | 那你为什么不当警察了呢 |
[29:53] | You know, when you’re there every day, you see so much. | 你每天在各个地方看到太多案子 |
[29:58] | And if you don’t practice some level of detachment, | 如果你释放不掉内心的压抑 |
[30:01] | then you can’t up and do it the next day. | 那你隔天就无法振作 没法继续工作 |
[30:03] | I’m sure you know a little something about that. | 我相信你这方面应该懂得不少 |
[30:07] | I do. | 我能理解 |
[30:09] | Probably nothing like what you’ve seen, though. | 不过和你所经历的应该不能比 |
[30:15] | Well, you can’t save everyone, right? | 你救不了所有人 不是吗 |
[30:19] | And god forbid, you get attached. | 最不愿发生的事就是你对工作太投入 |
[30:21] | Then you start trying to decide who deserves to be saved. | 然后你开始考虑 决定谁值得被救 |
[30:25] | And sooner or later, you’re gonna screw up, | 过不了多久 你会变得一团糟 |
[30:27] | and somebody you really care about is gonna get hurt. | 然后你真正关心的人会受到伤害 |
[30:31] | And in my case, they got killed. | 而我的情况是 他们被杀了 |
[30:35] | A friend? | 朋友吗 |
[30:37] | No, he was a minor player. | 不 他不是什么重要的人 |
[30:40] | We got him during a low-level bust. | 我们在一次低级搜查中抓住了他 |
[30:43] | We flipped him. He started working for us. And, uh… | 我们说服了他 他开始为我们办事 |
[30:54] | Yeah, he was a good kid. | 他确实是个好孩子 |
[30:58] | He was a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[31:07] | But you find your way back, right? | 但总能找到回头路的 对吧 |
[31:13] | I didn’t realize it was so late. | 我没意识到都这么晚了 |
[31:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:20] | You gonna kick me out? | 你要赶我走了 |
[31:31] | Oh, no, I’m… | 不是 我… |
[31:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:33] | No. No. No. No. I’m sorry. | 不不 我抱歉才对 |
[31:39] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[31:42] | I’ve made this mistake before. | 我以前犯过这样的错 |
[31:45] | What mistake is that? | 什么样的错 |
[31:47] | It’s not clean between us. | 你我之间界限不清 |
[31:49] | The investigation is still open. | 调查还在继续 |
[31:52] | And I need to do the right thing here, | 我要做正确的事 |
[31:56] | and the right thing is for you to go. | 正确的事就是要你离开 |
[32:04] | Well, thanks for the wine. I’ll find my way out. | 谢谢你的葡萄酒 我自己出去吧 |
[32:16] | Harry. Hey, it’s me, again. | 哈利 还是我 |
[32:19] | I have no idea where you are, and I’m starting to get worried. | 我不知道你在哪 开始有点担心了 |
[32:22] | So if you could just let me know you’re okay, | 如果你能给我报声平安 |
[32:24] | that would be great. | 那就再好不过了 |
[32:29] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[32:31] | Are you home? | 你在家吗 |
[32:35] | Damn it, Harry. | 该死 哈利 |
[32:47] | I took a cab. Don’t worry. | 我坐出租车来的 别担心 |
[32:50] | Alex, what I did tonight was totally not cool. | 艾莉克丝 我今晚的行为太不得体了 |
[32:55] | I don’t even know what it was. | 我都不知道是你今晚在干什么 |
[32:58] | Yeah, well, I can do some pretty stupid things when I’m drunk. | 我喝醉了就会做些巨傻缺的事 |
[33:01] | I’ve never seen you like this. | 我从没见过你这样 |
[33:04] | You know, and it’s not just tonight either. | 而且还不只是今晚 |
[33:06] | You’ve been acting weird the last couple of days. | 你前几天行为就很怪异了 |
[33:10] | You don’t know me that well, Alex. | 你没那么了解我 艾莉克丝 |
[33:12] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得我很了解 |
[33:13] | It is. You’ve really only seen the good parts. | 是真的 你其实只看到了好的一面 |
[33:17] | Are you gonna tell me that | 你是要告诉我 |
[33:17] | you have some evil alter ego or something? | 你有邪恶的另一面吗 |
[33:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:21] | I kick puppies and steal from children and… | 我会踢小狗 偷小孩的东西 |
[33:23] | Joss. | 乔斯 |
[33:25] | I need you to tell me what’s going on. | 我需要你告诉我发生了什么 |
[33:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:30] | I had a huge fight with my sister the other day. | 我几天前和我姐大吵了一架 |
[33:34] | – Huh. – What? | -这样啊 -怎么了 |
[33:36] | I thought it was weird that you hadn’t been calling her. | 你一直没打给她 我就觉得很怪 |
[33:38] | You usually talk, like, every five minutes. | 你们通常隔五分钟就会通话 |
[33:40] | Yeah, well, we haven’t talked in, like, two full days, | 我们整整两天没说过话了 |
[33:44] | which is pretty much the longest we’ve ever gone. | 几乎是我们冷战最长的一次了 |
[33:46] | Well, how is that even possible. You guys live in the same house. | 那怎么可能呢 你们住在一个屋檐下啊 |
[33:49] | And that’s the other thing. I moved out. | 这就是另一件事 我搬出来了 |
[33:52] | You moved out? | 你搬出来了 |
[33:54] | Oh, wow. Gosh. What kind of fight was this? | 天呐 是为了什么吵架啊 |
[33:58] | I’ll spare you the gory details, | 我把残酷的细节给你省了 |
[33:59] | but let’s just say it was pretty dark. | 只能说十分惨淡 |
[34:01] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不直接告诉我呢 |
[34:03] | I don’t want to be a drag. | 我不想拖累你 |
[34:06] | You’re my friend. That’s what friends do. | 你是我的朋友 朋友间就要倾诉 |
[34:09] | You were there for me, and I’m here for you. | 你会陪着我 我也会陪着你 |
[34:13] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:16] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[34:17] | Alex, thank you. | 艾莉克丝 谢谢你 |
[34:21] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[34:24] | No. | 没有 |
[34:25] | I don’t even know what I’m supposed to do. | 我都不知道我该做什么 |
[34:27] | I don’t really have a plan yet. Like… | 我什么计划都没有 |
[34:31] | But I do have a raging headache. | 但我脑袋疼得厉害 |
[34:32] | Could I please, please get an aspirin? | 给我吃片阿司匹林吧 |
[34:34] | You can even have a glass of water. | 你还可以喝杯水 |
[34:52] | 保罗·马洛伊 爱夫慈父 | |
[34:52] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈了 |
[34:59] | You hurt me, Paul, | 你伤害了我 保罗 |
[35:02] | more than anybody has ever hurt me | 比以往任何人伤我都要深 |
[35:04] | and more than anybody ever will. | 以后也不会有人这样伤害我 |
[35:09] | I don’t know why you did what you did, | 我不知道你为何那么做 |
[35:11] | But it doesn’t even matter anymore. | 但都不再重要了 |
[35:16] | You gave me my sweet girl, my Lucy. | 你给了我可爱的女儿 我的露西 |
[35:19] | You gave me more happy years | 你给我的幸福时光 |
[35:23] | than a lot of people get in their whole lifetime. | 比很多人毕生得到的都要多 |
[35:30] | So I thank you for everything you’ve given me, | 所以我感谢你给予我的一切 |
[35:34] | even this… last part. | 即便是这最后一件事 |
[35:39] | Because in a way, it’s… | 因为某种程度上 它… |
[35:42] | it’s helping me to let go. | 它在助我放手 |
[35:49] | So I am. | 我要这么做了 |
[35:52] | I’m letting go. | 我要放手了 |
[36:14] | Good-bye, paul. | 再见了 保罗 |
[36:33] | How’s that look? | 看着如何 |
[36:34] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[36:37] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[36:38] | Morning. | 早安 |
[36:40] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早安 |
[36:43] | How you feeling, champ? | 你感觉怎样 小妞 |
[36:44] | So much better. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢你 |
[36:47] | Mm, you might want to taste it before you thank me. | 谢我之前还是先尝尝看吧 |
[36:49] | I mean about last night. | 我是说昨晚 |
[36:52] | I needed that. | 我非常需要 |
[36:54] | Oh. Don’t mention it. | 不用客气 |
[36:57] | I feel like I owe you the same. | 我觉得我也该帮你 |
[37:00] | Well, I haven’t seen any ghosts. | 我可没看见什么鬼魂 |
[37:02] | But I’ll let you know if that changes. | 如果我看见的话 我会告诉你的 |
[37:03] | I’m talking about Savi. | 我是说萨维的事 |
[37:05] | Do we have to? | 一定要谈吗 |
[37:07] | I’m just afraid that you might be cutting off your nose | 我只是担心你不理睬她 |
[37:09] | to spite your face by shutting her out. | 到头来是自讨苦吃 |
[37:11] | I’m not shutting her out. | 我没有不理睬她 |
[37:13] | I know she called you. | 我知道她给你打过电话 |
[37:15] | It’s not enough, April. | 这可不够 艾普莉 |
[37:17] | Do you know how stupid I feel? | 你知道我感觉自己多么傻吗 |
[37:18] | My whole life, I always thought that Savi and I | 一直以来 我总是认为萨维和我 |
[37:20] | were closer than anything. | 比什么都亲密 |
[37:21] | Well, you are close. | 你们就是很亲密 |
[37:22] | She didn’t tell me about Dom or the baby. | 她没告诉我多姆或者孩子的事 |
[37:25] | She told Karen and she told you. | 她告诉了凯伦 也告诉了你 |
[37:27] | Look, I know you mean well, | 听着 我知道你是好意 |
[37:30] | and I feel really horrible putting you in this position. | 我也非常不想把你扯进来 |
[37:32] | Maybe it’s not a good idea that I crashed here. | 或许我不该在这儿住 |
[37:34] | I’m happy to have you. | 我非常高兴你住在这儿 |
[37:36] | Yeah? ’cause I’m pretty sure I just gave Lucy coffee. | 是吗 我刚刚给了露西咖啡呢 |
[37:43] | Where will you go? | 你能去哪儿 |
[37:46] | Alex said I could crash with her until I find a place. | 艾莉克斯说在我找到住处前可以和她住 |
[37:49] | – Isn’t that kind of weird? – What? | -这是不是有些奇怪 -怎么了 |
[37:51] | Moving in with someone you’re sleeping with? | 搬去和你发生关系的人一起住 |
[37:53] | Slept with. Once. | 发生过关系 就一次 |
[37:55] | And I’m not moving in. | 而且我不是搬去住 |
[37:56] | She’s my friend, April. | 她是我的朋友 艾普莉 |
[37:57] | I’m your friend. | 我也是你的朋友 |
[38:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:02] | And I promise you that everything’s gonna be okay. | 我向你保证一切都没事的 |
[38:13] | What happened to all the cookies? | 这些饼干都哪儿去了 |
[38:32] | I’m not even gonna ask you where you were. | 我都不打算问你去了哪儿 |
[38:37] | Just needed some air. | 就是需要透透气 |
[38:39] | 12 and a half hours is a lot of air. | 十二个半小时你可透了不少气 |
[38:43] | So you’re angry at me. | 看来你生我气了 |
[38:46] | Harry, I am willing to do whatever it takes, | 哈利 我愿意做任何事 |
[38:53] | whatever it takes to help you move past this. | 做任何事 来帮你迈过这道坎 |
[38:56] | But when you tell me what that is, | 但当你告诉我具体需要怎么做的时候 |
[38:58] | I have to be able to take you at face value, | 我需要能够相信你说的话 |
[39:00] | or I don’t know how to be in this with you. | 不然我就不知道怎么和你一起面对 |
[39:03] | So what exactly do you want from me? | 你到底想要我怎样 |
[39:07] | I just want to know where you are with this, | 我就是想要知道你到底什么想法 |
[39:10] | for real. | 真实的想法 |
[39:11] | I mean, you say that you’re okay, but… | 你说你没事 但是… |
[39:14] | you’re clearly not okay. | 你很显然有事 |
[39:16] | Well, yeah. I mean, | 是啊 |
[39:17] | I don’t know where I am. Is that wrong? | 我也不知道我是什么想法 不行吗 |
[39:19] | I am all over the place, really. | 我脑子里一团乱麻 真的 |
[39:23] | I didn’t plan last night. I had no intention of hitting anyone, | 我昨晚没想那样 我没想打任何人 |
[39:27] | but there he was. | 但他就在那儿 |
[39:30] | It just happened. | 我就动手了 |
[39:34] | You know, and to be completely honest, it… | 知道吗 老实说 那… |
[39:37] | it felt pretty good. | 那感觉非常棒 |
[39:39] | Now I feel a bit better. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[39:43] | For the first time since you told me, I… | 从你告诉我以来第一次 我… |
[39:46] | I felt better. | 我感觉好些了 |
[39:49] | You do? | 是吗 |
[39:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:58] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[40:04] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[40:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:21] | Hey. Ready for Pittsburgh? | 准备出发去匹兹堡了吗 |
[40:23] | Well, I’m heading to the airport in an hour, | 我一个小时后去机场 |
[40:26] | but I’m heading to the drugstore right now | 现在我要去杂货店 |
[40:28] | because Madi can’t seem to remember | 因为麦迪不记得 |
[40:29] | how my toothbrush ended up in the toilet. | 我的牙刷怎么到马桶里去了 |
[40:32] | Nice. | 很好 |
[40:34] | So listen, I’ve been thinking | 听着 我一直在想 |
[40:36] | about this whole Santa Barbara thing, | 去圣塔芭芭拉的事 |
[40:39] | And I’m in. | 我同意 |
[40:42] | – Really? – Really. | -真的 -真的 |
[40:43] | I’m in–the weekend, | 我同意 这周末出行 |
[40:45] | telling the girls, all of it. | 跟女儿们说实话 所有的一切 |
[40:47] | April… | 艾普莉 |
[40:49] | This is great. I– | 太棒了 我… |
[40:50] | I think I just dropped my keys in the gutter, | 我想我刚把钥匙掉进沟里了 |
[40:52] | but I don’t even care, ’cause that’s how great this is. | 但我完全不在乎 这消息就是这么棒 |
[40:54] | Have a great flight, okay? | 一路平安 好吗 |
[40:55] | And call me the second you get back. | 一回来就给我打电话 |
[40:57] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:30] | Luce, carpool. Are you ready? | 露西 车来了 你准备好了吗 |
[41:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:36] | I don’t feel that good. | 我不大舒服 |
[41:38] | Hmm. No fever. | 没有发烧 |
[41:40] | This couldn’t have anything to do | 这跟那盒吃光的饼干 |
[41:43] | with that empty package of cookies, could it? | 没什么关系吧 |
[41:46] | Actually, I think I feel a little better. | 实际上 我感觉好多了 |
[41:48] | I’m glad to hear it. | 听你这么说 我很开心 |
[41:49] | Love you, baby. Have a good day at school. | 爱你 宝贝 在学校一天愉快 |
[42:02] | What did you forget now? | 你又忘了什么 |
[42:11] | Hi, April. | 你好 艾普莉 |
[42:14] | Paul? | 保罗 |