时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – I thought you were done with Sam. – I am. | -你不是和山姆划清界限了吗 -是啊 |
[00:04] | It’s a schoolboy crush he’s taking a step too far. | 他错以为男生的暗恋情愫是真爱 |
[00:07] | Maybe you seduced her. | 可能是你勾引了她 |
[00:08] | Sally, Alex and I are just friends. | 萨莉 艾莉克丝和我只是朋友 |
[00:10] | If you believe that, then you are dumber than you look. | 要是你这也相信 那你比看上去还要蠢 |
[00:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[00:13] | Savi told me–the baby. | 萨维告诉我的 宝宝的事 |
[00:16] | For the first time since you told me, I feel better. | 从你告诉我以来第一次 我感觉好些了 |
[00:19] | I saw Paul. I just saw my dead husband. | 我看到保罗了 我刚刚见到了我死去的丈夫 |
[00:22] | No, you didn’t. Sweetie, you’ve gotta let go. | 不 你没有 是时候放下了 亲爱的 |
[00:29] | Hi, April. | 你好 艾普莉 |
[00:38] | Wh–I don’t know who you are, but this isn’t funny. | 我不知道你是谁 但这可不好玩 |
[00:40] | April, it’s me. | 艾普莉 是我 |
[00:43] | It’s Paul. | 保罗 |
[00:44] | No, you’re not Paul. | 不 你不是保罗 |
[00:45] | You can’t be paul. Paul is dead. | 你不可能是保罗 他死了 |
[00:47] | – Just take a breath. – You’ve been dead for three years. | -深呼吸 -你都死了三年了 |
[00:49] | You–you died. You drowned. | 你死了 你溺水了 |
[00:51] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[00:52] | I didn’t die. | 我没死 |
[00:56] | I faked my death. | 我伪造了死亡 |
[01:02] | Hello? What? Right now? | 喂 什么 现在吗 |
[01:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:06] | No, of course. Yes. Of course. Okay. | 不 当然 当然可以 好 |
[01:09] | Shh–um, Lucy just threw up in her carpool. | 露西吐在拼车里了 |
[01:13] | She’s on her way back home right now. | 她现在正在回来的路上 |
[01:14] | You have to go. You have to get– | 你得走了 你得… |
[01:15] | I have to talk to you. | 我得和你聊聊 |
[01:16] | You have to get out of here! | 你得离开这里 |
[01:17] | Okay. I’m gonna text you my number. | 好 我回头把电话号码发给你 |
[01:19] | Get in touch with me when you can. | 你有空的时候联系我 |
[01:35] | You look nice. | 你看起来很美 |
[01:36] | – I do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[01:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:41] | It’s almost noon. Shouldn’t you be at work? | 快中午了 你不该去上班吗 |
[01:43] | Oh, I’m going in late today. | 我今天要晚点去 |
[01:46] | I have a doctor’s appointment. | 和医生约好了 |
[01:48] | My 6-week checkup. | 六周检查 |
[01:50] | I wasn’t sure if I should tell you. | 我不确定是不是该告诉你 |
[01:53] | Uh, but now that you know, | 但你现在既然知道了 |
[01:56] | If you’d like to come with me, you can. | 如果你想和我一起去的话 那也行 |
[02:00] | Obviously, you don’t have to. | 当然 不是非得要去 |
[02:02] | No. No. Um, | 不不 |
[02:03] | it’s just… | 只是… |
[02:05] | It is a bit late for me to reschedule my day… | 我现在重新安排计划有些晚了 |
[02:07] | – Yeah. – But I’ll–I’ll go to the next one. Okay? | -好吧 -我下次再和你一起去 好吗 |
[02:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[02:21] | All right, I thought we were gonna buy a pillow. | 我还以为我们要买个枕头呢 |
[02:23] | One pillow. | 就一个枕头 |
[02:25] | How do I put this delicately? | 我怎么委婉地说啊 |
[02:26] | Your apartment makes me want to kill myself. | 你的公寓让我想自杀 |
[02:28] | So if I’m gonna be crashing there for a little bit, | 如果我要在你家住上一段时间 |
[02:30] | let’s at least make it livable, okay? | 至少收拾得像个人住的地方 好吗 |
[02:32] | I’m going for minimalist. | 我决定选极简抽象派艺术 |
[02:34] | No, you’re going for cheap. | 不 选便宜货就好 |
[02:36] | I know. ‘Cause I’m broke. | 我知道 我这不是破产了 |
[02:38] | Well, that’s why god invented credit cards. | 所以上帝才发明了信用卡 |
[02:40] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna make it pretty. | 别担心 我会挑个好看的 |
[02:42] | So what’s the plan for tonight, mi amigo? | 今晚什么安排 我的朋友 |
[02:43] | I was thinking Mexican takeout… | 墨西哥菜外带 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:46] | And… A “Golden Girls” marathon? | 连看几集《黄金女郎》[热门情景剧] |
[02:50] | – Please. – Okay. Okay. Well, then I’m thinking mojitos, | -拜托 -好吧 我觉得要来点莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
[02:52] | which means we need to get mint. | 那就是说我们得去买薄荷 |
[02:54] | And a rug. Definitely another rug. | 还有小地毯 肯定得买条小地毯 |
[03:01] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[03:03] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[03:05] | Is this the first time you guys have seen each other since… | 这是你们的第一次碰面吗 自从… |
[03:06] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. You look amazing. | -是啊 -你看起来很漂亮 |
[03:07] | – Yeah? – Amazing. | -是吗 -很漂亮 |
[03:08] | Okay. Mm-hmm. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | Um, this is my friend Story. | 这是我的朋友斯朵莉[story也有故事之意] |
[03:19] | Like a bedtime story. | 就像睡前故事一样 |
[03:21] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:24] | You know what? We should go. We have, um… | 不好意思 我们该走了 我们有… |
[03:26] | Yeah. We should– we should go, too. Um… | 我们也该走了 |
[03:30] | It’s nice to see you, Alex. | 很高兴见到你 艾莉克丝 |
[03:32] | It’s nice to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[03:36] | Okay, that wasn’t so bad. | 也不算太糟啦 |
[03:38] | Are you okay? ‘Cause I feel really weird. | 你还好吗 我觉得很诡异 |
[03:40] | – I’m fine. – Yeah? | -我还好 -是吗 |
[03:42] | Yeah. Uh, yep. Uh, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[03:45] | I broke up with her, remember? | 是我和她分手的 记得吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:47] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:48] | All right. Let’s go get that mint. Let’s go get some mint. | 好吧 我们去买薄荷 买薄荷 |
[04:13] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[04:14] | I know. Please come in. | 我知道 请进来 |
[04:25] | 130 over 80. | 低压80 高压130 |
[04:27] | Much better than last time. | 比上次好多了 |
[04:29] | I think Harry’s been cooking with less sodium. | 我觉得是因为哈利做菜没放那么多盐 |
[04:31] | Well, tell him to keep it up | 告诉他继续这样 |
[04:33] | and that he’s welcome to attend these appointments. | 还有欢迎他一起来做检查 |
[04:36] | Yeah. He wanted to come. He was just busy. | 他想来的 只是太忙了 |
[04:38] | He’ll be at the next one, though. | 但是他下次会来的 |
[04:39] | Oh. Then would you like to wait? | 那你想等等吗 |
[04:42] | – Wait for what? – To hear the heartbeat. | -等什么 -听宝宝心跳 |
[04:44] | You can hear the heartbeat already? | 现在就可以听到宝宝心跳了吗 |
[04:46] | It’s a little early. The fetal doppler | 现在还有些早 胎心仪 |
[04:48] | needs to hit the baby in exactly the right way. | 必须正确地戳中宝宝 |
[04:50] | Doesn’t always happen, but would you like to try? | 不一定都能听到 你想试试吗 |
[04:55] | We–we should probably wait. | 我们还是先等等吧 |
[04:57] | Of course. It’s a big moment for dads, too. | 当然 这对爸爸来说也是重要时刻 |
[05:05] | Starting to feel pretty real, isn’t it? | 感觉是真的了 对吧 |
[05:13] | Would you like to sit? | 坐下吧 |
[05:18] | How’s Lucy feeling? | 露西感觉怎么样 |
[05:19] | You don’t get to ask me that. | 你没资格问我 |
[05:21] | You missed three years of stomachaches. | 她肚子疼了三年 |
[05:24] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底在哪里 |
[05:27] | I don’t know where to start. | 我不知道从何说起 |
[05:28] | You faked your own death. Start there. | 你伪造了自己的死亡 从这里开始 |
[05:34] | Do you remember our last Christmas together? | 还记得最后一次我们一起过的圣诞节吗 |
[05:37] | Your surprised us by coming home early | 你出差提前回家了 |
[05:39] | from one of your business trips. | 给了我们一个惊喜 |
[05:40] | You brought Lucy Princess Jasmine pajamas. | 你给露西带了茉莉公主的睡衣 |
[05:42] | What does that have to do with you– | 跟这事有什么关系 |
[05:44] | I lost my job that week. | 我在那周丢了工作 |
[05:45] | You lost your job so you decided to fake your death? | 你丢了工作于是决定假死 |
[05:48] | No. That’s not what I mean. | 不 不是这个意思 |
[05:49] | If you can’t tell me the truth right now, then I can’t do this. | 你要是现在还不肯说真话 那就别谈了 |
[05:52] | I didn’t want to have to tell you. | 我本来想着不必告诉你的 |
[05:54] | I thought I could find a new job, no problem. | 我以为能找到一份新工作 |
[05:56] | Then three months went by, | 三个月过去了 |
[05:57] | and we were running through our savings, | 我们的积蓄越来越少 |
[05:59] | and you had no idea. | 而你却一无所知 |
[06:00] | I had no idea about a lot of things. | 很多事我都一无所知 |
[06:04] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[06:06] | Don’t be shy. Let’s hear it. | 别害羞 说吧 |
[06:07] | Let’s hear about Miranda. | 说说米兰达的事 |
[06:09] | She already showed up at my door with your son. | 她早就跟你儿子来敲过我家的门了 |
[06:11] | I’m so sorry, April. | 我很抱歉 艾普莉 |
[06:14] | It was a stupid fling. | 我当时太蠢了 |
[06:15] | After I lost my job, I tried to break it off, | 我丢掉工作之后 想过跟她分手 |
[06:18] | – but she was– – But why did you start it in the first place? | -但她… -你当初为什么要开始 |
[06:20] | How was I not enough for you? | 我还满足不了你吗 |
[06:22] | You were. | 不是的 |
[06:24] | You were my everything. | 你就是我的整个世界 |
[06:27] | I married the damn prom queen, and every day, I just… | 我娶了舞会皇后 每一天 我都 |
[06:31] | I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 我都担心别人把你抢走 |
[06:33] | Every day, I couldn’t understand | 每一天 我都不明白 |
[06:34] | what you were still doing with me. | 你为什么还跟我在一起 |
[06:35] | We’d made so many plans in high school, | 我们在高中有过那么多计划 |
[06:37] | and I hadn’t delivered on any of them. | 我却一样都没做到 |
[06:40] | I felt like I failed you. | 我感觉我让你失望了 |
[06:42] | I know that sounds pathetic. | 我知道这听起来很可悲 |
[06:44] | It sure does. | 的确是 |
[06:45] | It was a mistake. | 那件事是个错误 |
[06:48] | But by the time I was trying to break it off, | 我要跟她分手时 |
[06:50] | she was pregnant and threatening to tell you everything. | 她已经怀孕了 还威胁我要告诉你一切 |
[06:53] | I freaked out. | 我吓坏了 |
[06:55] | I couldn’t figure out how to get out | 不知道要怎么处理 |
[06:56] | of the mess I’d made of my life. | 我自己造的孽 |
[06:58] | And I knew you’d never forgive me. I just wanted… | 我知道你绝不会原谅我 我只是想 |
[07:02] | I wanted to leave you something. | 只是想给你留下点什么 |
[07:06] | So you faked your own death | 于是你就假死 |
[07:10] | and left two women to mourn you | 让两个女人哀悼你 |
[07:13] | and raise your children? | 抚养你的孩子吗 |
[07:15] | No. | 不 |
[07:17] | Just one. | 是一个女人 |
[07:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:22] | I’ve been living with Miranda and Scottie this whole time. | 这段日子我一直跟米兰达和斯科蒂在一起 |
[07:53] | Oh, hey, uh, I’m late for a conference call. | 我有个电话会议要迟到了 |
[07:56] | Can you deliver this to Dom immediately, please? | 你能把这个马上交给多姆吗 |
[08:02] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[08:04] | No problem at all. | 完全没有 |
[08:05] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:11] | You’re lying. I don’t believe you. | 你撒谎 我不信 |
[08:13] | I don’t believe you! No, Miranda thinks you’re dead! | 我不信你 米兰达以为你死了 |
[08:16] | She doesn’t. | 没有 |
[08:18] | We’ve been together ever since. | 从那之后我们一直在一起 |
[08:19] | Ever since you died? | 自从你”死”后吗 |
[08:22] | What if I called her right now? | 要是我现在给她打电话呢 |
[08:23] | I wouldn’t do that. She doesn’t know I’m here, | 别这样 她不知道我在这里 |
[08:26] | – And I’d prefer to handle that– – Oh, you’d prefer? | -我希望能… -你希望 |
[08:33] | This is Miranda. | 我是米兰达 |
[08:33] | Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 请留下口信 我会回电的 |
[08:36] | I gotta get out of here. | 我要走了 |
[08:37] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[08:40] | A month ago, Miranda told me she was taking Scottie | 一个月前 米兰达说要带斯科蒂 |
[08:43] | to visit her mother in Minnesota. | 去明尼苏达州看她母亲 |
[08:45] | Two days ago, I couldn’t reach her on her cell, | 两天前 我打她手机但她不接 |
[08:47] | so I called her mom. | 所以我打给了她妈妈 |
[08:48] | That’s when I found out she never went to Minnesota. | 那时我才知道她根本没去明尼苏达州 |
[08:51] | So I realized she must’ve come here. | 我意识到她肯定来这里了 |
[08:53] | Wh– | 什么… |
[08:54] | How did you know she came here? | 你怎么知道她来这里了 |
[08:56] | Money’s been tight. Miranda’s been frustrated. | 我们手头很紧 米兰达很不开心 |
[09:00] | She’s been talking a lot about your settlement money. | 她一直说起你的保险赔偿金 |
[09:03] | And I know that she was tracking the bank account, | 我知道她一直盯着你的银行账户 |
[09:05] | waiting for the deposit. | 等钱到账 |
[09:07] | She has my bank account? | 她有我的银行账户 |
[09:11] | You never changed the password. | 你没改过密码 |
[09:14] | So this has been a scam. | 这么说这是个骗局 |
[09:16] | The two of you have been scamming me. | 你俩合伙骗我 |
[09:19] | No, not me. | 不 我没有 |
[09:20] | I had nothing to do with it. This was all her. | 我和这事没关系 是她一个人的主意 |
[09:23] | How am I supposed to believe | 我要怎么相信 |
[09:24] | a word that comes out of your mouth?! | 从你嘴里说出来的话 |
[09:27] | April. | 艾普莉 |
[09:28] | Don’t give her any money. | 别给她钱 |
[09:33] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[09:35] | Yes, come here. Allez. | 是的 过来 快啊 |
[09:39] | Come. | 过来 |
[09:43] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[09:45] | Is this a trick question? | 这是什么有陷阱的问题吗 |
[09:47] | As part of our diversification, | 作为公司多样化经营的一部分 |
[09:48] | we are developing a hotel on strand beach. | 我们将在海滨沙滩建一座酒店 |
[09:51] | And I’m meeting with the architect tomorrow, | 我明天要和建筑师见面 |
[09:53] | and I would like you to come with me, | 你跟我一起去吧 |
[09:55] | to represent the target clientele. | 作为目标客户的代表 |
[09:57] | How am I the target clientele? | 我怎么代表目标客户 |
[09:59] | We are going chic, young, style-conscious, | 目标客户是时髦 年轻 追求时尚 |
[10:02] | a club scene, for lack of a better term, | 说难听一点 经常泡吧的人群 |
[10:04] | and out of everyone here, you understand the aesthetic. | 这里所有人之中 就你最懂审美 |
[10:08] | Well, that’s not saying much. | 那倒是 |
[10:10] | You’re wearing your friend’s bracelet. | 这手镯是你朋友的 |
[10:12] | How do you know it’s not mine? | 你怎么知道不是我的 |
[10:15] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[10:16] | Alex, was it? | 是叫艾莉克丝吧 |
[10:19] | Why? Do you want her number? | 怎么 你想要她电话吗 |
[10:21] | Because I hate to break it to you, | 我也不想挑明告诉你 |
[10:23] | you’re not alex’s type. | 不过你不是她喜欢的类型 |
[10:25] | And what exactly is her type? | 她喜欢什么类型的 |
[10:27] | The type with boobs. | 有胸的 |
[10:28] | She’s a lesbian. | 她是拉拉 |
[10:31] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 没事的话我先走了 |
[10:32] | I have an open house to get to, | 还有间屋子要开放参观呢 |
[10:33] | but, uh, text me about tomorrow. Okay? | 明天的事你再短信我 好吗 |
[10:53] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[10:58] | What– what are you doing down here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[11:00] | My office is right down the street. | 我的办公室就在这条街上 |
[11:03] | Right. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[11:05] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[11:07] | How are you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[11:09] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[11:11] | You know, if you ever want to talk… | 如果你想找个人谈谈 |
[11:13] | Thanks, Karen. I-I appreciate that, | 谢谢 凯伦 谢谢你 |
[11:16] | but, um… | 不过 |
[11:18] | I wouldn’t want to put you in that position. | 我不想把你扯进来 |
[11:19] | You’re Savi’s best friend. | 你是萨维最好的朋友 |
[11:21] | We’ve known each other for 15 years. | 我们认识十五年了 |
[11:23] | You’re my friend, too. | 你也是我的朋友 |
[11:26] | Has it been that long? | 有那么久吗 |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | You know, when I met Savi… | 我第一次见萨维时 |
[11:35] | and you, for that matter– | 还有你 说到这个 |
[11:36] | you were both out there on the water, | 当时你俩都在水上 |
[11:38] | surfing your hearts out. | 尽情地冲浪 |
[11:43] | Thought I was dealing with two little hippies, | 我以为自己在和两个小嬉皮士打交道 |
[11:45] | a couple of cute stoner types. | 你们就像是可爱的瘾君子 |
[11:47] | It’s funny how you expect someone to be a certain way | 太可笑了 你以为别人是那种样子 |
[11:49] | and then when you get to know them, | 但深入了解他们之后 |
[11:52] | they are nothing like that at all. | 却发现跟预想的完全不一样 |
[11:59] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[12:04] | I kind of lied to Savi. | 我对萨维撒谎了 |
[12:09] | We went to this work party at her office, and I, uh– | 我们去她公司参加了工作聚会 我… |
[12:13] | And you punched the other guy in the face. | 你朝一个人脸上揍了一拳 |
[12:17] | You girls like to talk about everything, don’t you? | 你们女孩儿真是无话不谈啊 |
[12:20] | Yeah. So I punched him in the face. | 没错 我朝他脸上揍了一拳 |
[12:24] | And then I told Savi that it made me feel better. | 然后我告诉萨维我好受多了 |
[12:27] | And it didn’t? | 其实没有 |
[12:28] | Well, no, it did, | 确实好受了 |
[12:30] | but it didn’t exactly solve everything. | 但是这不能解决所有问题 |
[12:33] | Now she thinks we’re on the mend, | 她现在以为我们正在复合 |
[12:36] | mainly because I’ve been trying to act like we are. | 主要是因为我尽量表现成那样 |
[12:38] | But… | 但是 |
[12:40] | but we’re not. | 但是其实没有 |
[12:45] | This morning she invited me to her 6-week checkup, | 今天早上她叫我陪她做第六周孕期检查 |
[12:49] | and I thought… | 然后我心想 |
[12:54] | if the kid isn’t mine, why should I be in there? | 如果孩子不是我的 我为什么要去 |
[12:58] | This is all about the baby then? | 全都是因为孩子吗 |
[13:00] | Look, don’t get me wrong, I’m not thrilled | 不要误解 她跟别人上床 |
[13:01] | that she slept with another man, but… | 我当然也不高兴 但是… |
[13:04] | but I reckon I could get past it. | 我想着自己可以不计较 |
[13:06] | You know, I mean, I-I-I think that I could get past it | 我以为自己可以不计较 |
[13:08] | because… | 因为 |
[13:11] | because I want to be a father. | 因为我想当爸爸 |
[13:14] | But? | 但是 |
[13:16] | If it’s not my kid, | 如果孩子不是我的 |
[13:17] | am I really gonna be able to do that? | 我还能不计较吗 |
[13:20] | You’re trying to figure everything out and you can’t. | 你一直在寻找解决办法 但是你找不到 |
[13:25] | Give yourself time with this one. | 多给自己一些时间 |
[13:27] | Take it day by day. | 一步一步地来 |
[13:29] | You just may be surprised at what you’re capable of. | 你或许会为自己的能力感到惊讶 |
[13:49] | I just saw your neighbor making spaghetti completely naked, | 我刚才看到你邻居裸着在做意面 |
[13:52] | and let me tell you, | 告诉你 |
[13:53] | his meatballs did not look appetizing. | 他的蛋蛋看起来一点都不可口 |
[14:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:04] | Sally has completely erased every single photo of us, | 萨莉把我们的照片全都删掉了 |
[14:07] | like our relationship never existed. | 好像我们从没有恋爱过 |
[14:09] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[14:11] | Well, what happened to “I broke up with her”? | 不是说好了你跟她已经分手了吗 |
[14:14] | That’s not the point. I mean, look. | 这不是重点 你看 |
[14:17] | She’s dating that Story girl. | 她在和那个斯朵莉约会 |
[14:21] | They’re in a relationship, | 他们正在恋爱 |
[14:22] | which I don’t even know how that’s possible. | 我不知道这怎么可能 |
[14:23] | Okay. Okay. We are unfriending Sally. | 好吧 我们和萨莉解除好友关系 |
[14:27] | – Hold on. One second. – No. No. No. No. No. Sweetie. | -等等 等下 -不不不 亲爱的 |
[14:30] | You need closure. | 你不能再这样了 |
[14:32] | Sally never deserved you, | 萨莉根本就配不上你 |
[14:33] | and she’s clearly traded down by dating some bedtime story. | 她跟那些”睡前故事”约会就是自掉身价 |
[14:37] | You don’t think she’s pretty? | 你不觉她很漂亮吗 |
[14:38] | Are you kidding me? She was gross. | 开玩笑呢吧 她简直是恶心 |
[14:40] | She is not gross. | 她不恶心 |
[14:42] | Did you see her? Someone needs to give her a sandwich. | 你没看到吗 她跟没饭吃似的瘦成那样 |
[14:47] | There. | 你看 |
[14:49] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[14:52] | God, you’re so beautiful. | 天啊 你真漂亮 |
[15:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:17] | I rescheduled Josh Haber for tomorrow afternoon, | 我把乔什·哈伯的预约改到了明天下午 |
[15:19] | and April Malloy called while you were in session. | 你会诊时艾普莉·马洛伊来电话了 |
[15:21] | I’ll call her by from the car. | 我要开车去看她 |
[15:23] | Thanks for filling in today. | 谢谢你今天顶班 |
[15:25] | Hey. I didn’t know you were still here. | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[15:28] | Finished for the night? | 要下班回家了吗 |
[15:29] | Just one more patient. | 还有一位病人 |
[15:31] | Well, have a nice evening. | 祝你晚上愉快 |
[15:33] | Karen, wait. | 凯伦 等等 |
[15:35] | It feels like we’re in a fight. | 感觉我们跟闹矛盾似的 |
[15:36] | I don’t want that. | 我不想这样 |
[15:38] | You have every right to be mad at me. | 你有权生我的气 |
[15:40] | Which accomplishes nothing. | 但是没有任何好处 |
[15:43] | Honestly, I was just worried about you, | 实话说 我只是担心你 |
[15:45] | but if you’re okay… | 如果你没事… |
[15:47] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[15:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:51] | Dr. Pollock. Sorry I’m late. | 波洛克医生 抱歉来晚了 |
[15:53] | Not a problem. Come in. | 没事 请进 |
[16:10] | This is Sam. Leave a message. | 我是山姆 请留言 |
[16:13] | Sam, it’s Karen. | 山姆 我是凯伦 |
[16:15] | I was surprised to see you today. | 今天看到你挺意外的 |
[16:17] | Please call me at your earliest convenience. | 如果有空 请尽早回个电话 |
[16:24] | April, hi. | 艾普莉 |
[16:27] | What? | 什么 |
[16:29] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[16:33] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[16:35] | Please keep your voice down. | 声音小一点 |
[16:36] | I’m in the middle of trial prep | 我正在准备参加庭审 |
[16:37] | when I get this from your assistant. | 你的助手却给我了这个 |
[16:39] | Okay. You know what? | 好的 你知道吗 |
[16:40] | We really don’t need any more attention drawn to us right now. | 我们不能再吸引更多注意力了 |
[16:43] | You are asking me to relinquish all legal rights to the baby. | 你让我放弃孩子的所有合法权利 |
[16:46] | Have you lost your damn mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry. Okay? | 对不起 |
[16:49] | I am out of my depth here. | 我无所适从了 |
[16:52] | I-I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:53] | – I wanted to talk to you about it. – Is it mine? | -我想跟你谈谈这个 -是我的吗 |
[16:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:58] | So you just drew up the contracts just in case? | 所以你起草这份合同只是以防万一 |
[17:01] | Okay. You know what? What–what if it is yours? | 好吧 那万一孩子是你的呢 |
[17:05] | What would you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[17:07] | Partial custody, I mean, visitation rights? | 要部分监护权 或者探视权吗 |
[17:10] | Is that what you signed up for when we slept together? | 你跟我一起睡就是为了这个吗 |
[17:12] | Of course not. But it happened. | 当然不是 但事情发生了 |
[17:14] | Do you even want a kid right now? | 你现在想要孩子吗 |
[17:17] | Because Harry and I do. | 因为我和哈利现在想要 |
[17:21] | Look… | 听我说 |
[17:23] | Harry and I are together. Okay? That’s not gonna change. | 我和哈利在一起 这点是不会改变的 |
[17:27] | And I’m just desperately trying to figure out | 而我只是竭尽全力想弄清楚 |
[17:30] | what is best for everyone here, | 怎样处理对大家才是最有利的 |
[17:33] | Okay? In-including this baby. | 也包括对这个孩子 |
[17:37] | No. | 不 |
[17:39] | No. You–you’re doing what’s best for you. | 不 你是在做对你自己最有利的事 |
[17:40] | No. You keep controlling things | 你一直在控制事态 |
[17:43] | and deciding which way things are gonna go. | 自己决定事情的发展方向 |
[17:44] | And you know what? I’m–I’m done with that. | 你知道吗 我受够了 |
[17:47] | I’m not signing anything. | 我不会签字的 |
[17:51] | Let me know when you get those paternity results. | 亲子鉴定结果出来的时候告诉我 |
[18:05] | Uh, hey, April, I-I can’t really talk right now. | 艾普莉 我现在不方便说话 |
[18:08] | Can I call you back in a– | 我稍后再打给你… |
[18:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:12] | What do you think– | 你说呢 |
[18:14] | Chinese or deli? | 吃中餐还是熟食呢 |
[18:16] | Whatever you want. Chinese. | 哪个都行 要不吃中餐吧 |
[18:20] | Do you want me to get that? | 要我帮你接电话吗 |
[18:23] | Who is it? | 谁打的 |
[18:27] | It’s your sister. | 你姐姐 |
[18:29] | Fascinating. | 真罕见 |
[18:33] | Just let her sweat a little bit. | 让她先等等 |
[18:38] | Hey. I, uh, can’t talk right now. I’m busy. | 我现在不方便说话 忙着呢 |
[18:44] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:46] | Of course. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I’ll be there. | 当然 好好 我马上过去 |
[18:49] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[18:49] | That didn’t sound good. | 听上去情况不妙 |
[18:51] | Uh, yeah. Wow. I’m so sorry. | 是啊 不好意思 |
[18:53] | I gotta go. My friend April’s having some kind of emergency. | 我得走了 我朋友艾普莉有点紧急情况 |
[18:55] | – What happened? – I don’t think that I understand yet, | -怎么了 -我现在也不是很明白 |
[18:58] | but I-I really gotta go. I’ll– you gonna be okay? | 但我真的得走了 你一个人没事吧 |
[19:00] | Yeah. Okay. Bye. | 没事 去吧 |
[19:02] | Okay. Bye. Yeah. I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 再见 我会尽快回来的 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:10] | Well, he might as well have been dead, | 他还不如死了 |
[19:11] | – because I am going to kill him! – Shh. Lucy’s sleeping. | -不然我要去杀了他 -露西在睡觉呢 |
[19:14] | Sorry. I’m gonna kill him, April. | 抱歉 我要杀了他 艾普莉 |
[19:17] | I-I still can’t picture any of this. | 我还是无法想象 |
[19:20] | Does he look the same? | 他的样子有变化吗 |
[19:23] | Sweetie, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 真的很为你难过 |
[19:26] | I can’t even imagine. | 我都无法想象 |
[19:28] | How are you even processing this? | 你是怎么接受的 |
[19:30] | Oh, God. It just hits me in waves sometimes. | 天呐 打击有时候是一阵一阵的 |
[19:33] | Mostly I just feel sick. | 大部分时候我感觉很难受 |
[19:34] | When you saw him, did you cry? | 你看到他的时候 哭了吗 |
[19:36] | I didn’t have time to cry. | 我哪有时间哭 |
[19:38] | I was too busy listening to all of his crap | 我就忙着听他满口胡言 |
[19:40] | about why he did it and how I’m being scammed by Miranda. | 说他为何这么做 米兰达是怎么骗我的 |
[19:43] | I knew it was a scam. | 我就知道是个骗局 |
[19:44] | I didn’t know Paul was alive, | 我虽然不知道保罗还活着 |
[19:45] | but I knew that lady was up to no good. | 但我知道那个女人肯定目的不纯 |
[19:47] | Yes, but was it all her or was it him and her? | 对 但是她一个人还是他们俩一伙的呢 |
[19:50] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. If it was him and her, | 这说不通啊 如果他们俩是一伙 |
[19:52] | why would he be here telling you not to give her any money? | 他为什么还过来 要你别给她钱 |
[19:54] | Ugh. I have no idea. | 我什么都不知道 |
[19:56] | Considering Paul has told the bigger lie, | 假设保罗撒了一个更大的慌 |
[19:59] | it’s possible Miranda’s telling the truth. | 米兰达可能说的是实话 |
[20:02] | Maybe she doesn’t know Paul’s alive. | 可能她确实不知道保罗还活着 |
[20:04] | Exactly. And if that’s the case, I can’t be the one | 是啊 如果真是这样 不能由我 |
[20:06] | to tell her, right? Or–or do I have to? | 去告诉她对吧 我得告诉她吗 |
[20:08] | Wait. Hold on, mother Teresa. | 等等 特雷莎修女[以博爱著称] |
[20:10] | What if Paul and Miranda have been in cahoots from the start | 要是保罗和米兰达一开始就是同谋 |
[20:14] | and now Paul’s turned on Miranda, | 现在保罗和米兰达反目了 |
[20:16] | and he plans to kill her | 他计划杀了她 |
[20:17] | and steal all the money for himself? | 然后把所有的钱据为己有呢 |
[20:21] | Cahoots happens. | 也有可能的 |
[20:22] | Or Miranda has been scamming you | 还可能是米兰达一直在骗你 |
[20:24] | and Paul’s telling the truth. | 而保罗说的是实话 |
[20:25] | But she hired that lawyer. | 但是她雇了名律师 |
[20:26] | If she knew Paul was alive, | 要是她知道保罗还活着 |
[20:28] | – then why would she– – That’s true. I forgot about that. | -那为何… -确实 我忘了这点 |
[20:30] | Yeah, but the lawyer could’ve just been a bluff | 但是律师可能只是唬你的 |
[20:31] | to get you to cave on the money. | 就是为了让你给她钱 |
[20:33] | If that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[20:35] | you have two professional liars on your hands. | 你面对的就是两个职业骗子了 |
[20:40] | Mm, you’re gonna get through this. | 一切都会过去的 |
[20:42] | We’re here for you, April. | 我们会帮你的 艾普莉 |
[20:44] | Whatever you need. | 需要什么尽管说 |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:49] | First thing, I guess, | 我觉得 首先 |
[20:50] | is I have to find out the truth. | 我得找出真相 |
[21:05] | Hey, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[21:07] | You look really not good. | 你看起来真不太好 |
[21:09] | Thank you. That’s exactly how I feel. | 谢谢 我也这么觉得 |
[21:11] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[21:14] | My friend is going through something terrible. | 我朋友身上发生了很糟糕的事 |
[21:17] | In this case, it actually is a friend. | 这次是真的朋友 |
[21:19] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[21:21] | Let me know if I can help. | 需要我帮忙的话跟我说 |
[21:23] | Jacob, I meant to ask you, | 雅各布 我想问一下 |
[21:26] | are you seeing Sam Grey as a patient? | 山姆·格雷现在是你的病人吗 |
[21:28] | Well, last night was his first session. | 昨晚是第一次治疗 |
[21:31] | You know he’s the son of Thomas Grey? | 他是托马斯·格雷的儿子 你知道吧 |
[21:34] | I gathered as much. | 当然 |
[21:35] | And you don’t think there’s a conflict of interest? | 你不觉得这其中有利益冲突吗 |
[21:37] | I don’t see why there would be. | 我不这么觉得 |
[21:40] | He could’ve gone to any practice, | 他随便去哪家都行 |
[21:42] | but he chose the one his father went to? | 但是却选择了他父亲去过的诊所 |
[21:44] | It feels a little close. | 感觉有点巧吧 |
[21:46] | Am I missing something here? | 我是不是错过了什么 |
[21:47] | Wait. Have you treated Sam? | 等等 你给山姆做过治疗吗 |
[21:49] | Me? No. | 我吗 当然没有 |
[21:51] | Oh. Then I don’t foresee an issue, | 那我看就没有问题 |
[21:53] | unless there’s something else I don’t know. | 除非还有什么事我不知道 |
[21:56] | No. Nothing else. | 没有 没有别的了 |
[21:59] | Then you have nothing to worry about. | 那你就什么都不用担心了 |
[22:10] | I knew you went hiking. Why didn’t you wake me up? | 我知道你去远足了 为什么不叫醒我 |
[22:13] | Mm, well, you got in so late last night, | 昨晚你回来得那么晚 |
[22:15] | I just didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想那么早就叫醒你 |
[22:18] | Alex, if this is about last night, I’m so sorry. | 艾莉克丝 如果是因为昨晚的事 我很抱歉 |
[22:20] | I really hate that I had to leave like that. | 我也很讨厌那样突然离开 |
[22:22] | Oh, no, no. It’s okay. | 不不 没事 |
[22:26] | It really was an emergency. | 真的是紧急情况 |
[22:28] | I know what happens between us is important | 我知道我们俩之间发生的事很重要 |
[22:30] | and we need to talk and… | 我们需要好好谈谈… |
[22:32] | Listen, you do not owe me anything. | 你不欠我什么 |
[22:35] | This is– you’re not the problem. | 这 这不是你的问题 |
[22:38] | But there’s a problem? | 但你确实遇到了问题 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:43] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[22:44] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[22:46] | No, it’s not the same. | 不 不一样的 |
[22:48] | It’s–I actually–I actually have feelings for you. | 我 我对你有感觉 |
[22:52] | It’s been happening for a while now, I think. | 我想这种感觉已经有一段时间了 |
[22:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | My… | 我 |
[23:02] | You know, I should’ve– I knew– | 我应该 我就知道 |
[23:04] | I knew that it was– and I didn’t and I’m st– | 我知道这 我不想 |
[23:10] | Just so frustrated because it’s– | 我很泄气因为 |
[23:12] | Alex. You’re really all over the place here | 艾莉克丝 你前言不搭后语了 |
[23:15] | and you’re kind of freaking me out, so just– | 你有点吓着我了 |
[23:17] | I can’t be friends with you anymore. | 我不能再跟你做朋友了 |
[23:21] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[23:22] | No. No. No. Please. Don’t– | 别别别 拜托了 不要 |
[23:24] | Seriously, this is crazy, Alex. No. | 真的吗 这太扯了 艾莉克丝 不 |
[23:26] | You just think that you want more from me | 你觉得你想从我这里得到更多 |
[23:28] | because you’re all messed up and sad right now. | 是因为你的生活一团糟而且你现在很伤心 |
[23:30] | It’s not crazy. It makes complete sense. | 这不扯 我有我的道理 |
[23:32] | You are totally my type. You are. You are. | 你就是我喜欢的类型 真的 真的 |
[23:35] | You are smart, | 你很聪明 |
[23:36] | you’re bossy, | 很霸气 |
[23:38] | you are aggressive, | 有进取心 |
[23:39] | you are funny, you are… | 还很幽默 你 |
[23:44] | You know, you’re a-a lot like Sally, actually. | 知道吗 你其实很像萨莉 |
[23:47] | Control freak Sally? | 那个控制狂 |
[23:48] | No, not in that way, just in–in the way that I, | 不 不是那方面像 是别的地方 |
[23:52] | uh, that I feel when I’m with you. | 当我跟你在一起时的感觉 |
[23:55] | You make me feel safe. | 你让我有安全感 |
[23:57] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[24:00] | You have no idea how incredible you are, do you? | 你简直不知道自己有多么优秀 是吗 |
[24:33] | This is Miranda. | 我是米兰达 |
[24:34] | Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 给我留言 我稍后给你回电话 |
[24:36] | Hi, Miranda. It’s april. | 米兰达 我是艾普莉 |
[24:38] | I just wanted to let you know that the check is ready. | 我想告诉你支票准备好了 |
[24:41] | Why don’t you come by the shop tomorrow morning, | 你明天早晨来我店里拿吧 |
[24:43] | Say around 9:00? | 九点左右怎么样 |
[24:45] | I can give it to you there. | 我好把支票给你 |
[24:47] | Okay. See you then. | 好了 明天见 |
[24:58] | Hi, Paul. | 保罗 |
[25:00] | Hi. I need to see you. | 我需要见你 |
[25:08] | Oh. There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[25:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[25:13] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[25:14] | Yeah. Is it about April? | 有 是关于艾普莉的事吗 |
[25:16] | I called her today, but she hasn’t called me back yet. | 我今天给她打过电话 但是她没回我 |
[25:18] | Yeah, I called her this morning, too. | 我今天早晨也给她打过电话 |
[25:21] | Nothing. | 她也没回我 |
[25:21] | But no, actually, that’s not why I’m here. | 不过 我找你是为了别的事 |
[25:24] | Could I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[25:26] | It’s… kind of personal and pretty big. | 是个人问题 但又事关重大 |
[25:29] | Yeah, of course. What’s wrong? | 当然可以 什么问题 |
[25:31] | It’s about my friend Alex. | 是关于我的朋友艾莉克丝的 |
[25:33] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:34] | Oh, is she sick? | 她病了吗 |
[25:36] | Oh, my god. No. | 我的天啊 当然不是 |
[25:38] | That would be horrible. Man, you are dark. | 那就太惨了 姐妹 你太邪恶了 |
[25:41] | Well, you said it was big. | 你刚才说事关重大 |
[25:42] | It is big. | 是很重大 |
[25:45] | She doesn’t want to be my friend anymore. | 她不想跟我做朋友了 |
[25:47] | This is your big crisis? | 这就是你的重大危机 |
[25:48] | Okay, let’s talk about it in my office, please. | 好吧 还是去我办公室谈吧 |
[25:51] | So we had sex again yesterday, and it messed everything up. | 我们昨天又上床了 结果一切都乱套了 |
[25:55] | Well, here’s an idea. Maybe you should stop having sex with her. | 给你个建议 你们不应该再上床了 |
[26:01] | I can’t do this right now. | 我想我现在帮不了你 |
[26:03] | Right. Never mind. | 对啊 算了 |
[26:05] | I-I’m sorry. It’s just– my boss is mad at me. | 我很抱歉 我的老板在生我的气 |
[26:06] | You know what? It’s fine. I’ll–it’s fine. | 没关系的 没事 |
[26:08] | Forget it. I’ll figure it out myself. | 算了 我自己处理吧 |
[26:36] | You said you wanted to talk. | 你说你想谈谈 |
[26:38] | Yes, but for you to call me. | 是的 但我是想在电话里谈 |
[26:41] | I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[26:43] | I wanted to do this in person. | 我想跟你面对面地谈 |
[26:47] | Are you scared of me? | 你是怕我了吗 |
[26:49] | That’s the last thing I wanted | 我可不想你怕我 |
[26:51] | and exactly why I need to apologize. | 所以我得跟你道歉 |
[26:53] | You broke into my office. | 你闯进了我的办公室 |
[26:56] | Was I not supposed to be afraid? | 难道我不该害怕吗 |
[26:58] | I didn’t mean to– | 我不是故意要 |
[26:59] | I wasn’t expecting the alarm to go off. | 我没想到警报会响 |
[27:01] | It was stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[27:03] | I just–I wanted to leave you that picture. | 我只是想把照片留给你 |
[27:05] | To provoke me. | 想要刺激我 |
[27:06] | I guess, yeah. | 我想 是的 |
[27:07] | Yeah, I wanted to get some kind of reaction from you. | 是的 我是想让你有点反应 |
[27:11] | I’ve been calling you but I-I keep getting the machine. | 我给你打过很多电话 但你都不接 |
[27:14] | Is that why you made an appointment with Jacob? | 所以你就跟雅各布做了一次预约 |
[27:18] | To see me? | 为了见我一面 |
[27:19] | At first, yeah. | 起初 我是这么想的 |
[27:20] | Then… | 但之后 |
[27:22] | I don’t know, after talking with him– | 我也不知道 我跟他谈完之后 |
[27:23] | You spoke to him about me? | 你竟然跟他谈我了 |
[27:24] | No. God, no. | 不 天啊 没有 |
[27:27] | It was all hypothetical and… | 我们谈的都是假设性的 |
[27:30] | I’ve handled everything so badly. | 我每件事都没处理好 |
[27:35] | Please don’t hate me. | 求你别恨我 |
[27:36] | I’m so sorry for everything. | 我对所做的一切都很抱歉 |
[27:39] | Sam– | 山姆 |
[27:40] | I think I’m in love with you. | 我想我是爱上你了 |
[28:31] | This is a nice surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[28:34] | I thought you’d be at the restaurant by now. | 我以为你还在餐厅呢 |
[28:38] | Yeah. I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[28:43] | That sounds serious. | 好严肃啊 |
[28:44] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 对 是很严肃 |
[28:51] | I love you, Savi. | 我爱你 萨维 |
[28:52] | No. No. No. No. | 别别别 |
[28:55] | – No. No. No. No. No. – Wait. Wait. Wait. | -不要 不要 -听我说 听我说 |
[28:56] | Wait. Wait. Listen. Listen. | 听我说 先听我说完 |
[28:58] | – I love you. – Please. | -我爱你 -求你了 |
[29:00] | And I want to be with you | 我愿意跟你在一起 |
[29:03] | And I’ve searched my soul, | 我考虑了很久 |
[29:05] | And I can picture us raising a child together… | 我能想像出我们一起养育一个孩子的场景 |
[29:10] | Moving past everything that’s happened and– | 抛开过去的一切… |
[29:12] | Becoming a family? | 建立一个完整的家庭 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:19] | But the picture– | 但如果孩子不是我的 |
[29:21] | it just doesn’t work | 那么这幅蓝图 |
[29:23] | if the baby isn’t mine, | 是实现不了的 |
[29:25] | you know, | 你懂的 |
[29:27] | and let’s face it– chances are it isn’t. | 说实话吧 孩子很可能不是我的 |
[29:29] | No, don’t say that. | 别 别这么说 |
[29:30] | Come on. We’ve been trying for years, Sav. | 承认吧 我们尝试了这么多年 萨维 |
[29:32] | The odds aren’t exactly in our favor, are they? | 可幸运女神并没有青睐我们 不是吗 |
[29:34] | I don’t care about the odds. | 我不管什么命运 |
[29:40] | Well, I do. | 可我在意 |
[29:42] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[29:44] | I can’t see another way around it. | 我无法想象另一种可能性 |
[29:47] | I mean, obviously, we’ll wait for the paternity results, | 我们当然要等待亲子鉴定的结果 |
[29:49] | but when they come, if the baby isn’t mine, | 但结果出来后 如果孩子并非我亲生 |
[29:53] | then you have a choice to make. | 那你必须做出选择 |
[29:56] | What kind of choice? | 什么选择 |
[29:59] | Me… | 我 |
[30:01] | or the baby. | 还是孩子 |
[30:13] | You want some more coffee? | 还想再来点咖啡吗 |
[30:14] | Oh, I better not. I gotta pick up Scottie, | 不必了 我要去接斯科蒂了 |
[30:16] | and we’re heading down to Florida. | 我们要回佛罗里达了 |
[30:17] | He must be, uh, | 他一定… |
[30:19] | excited to go back home. | 很高兴吧 要回家了 |
[30:21] | He’s obsessed with Pink’s hot dogs, | 他爱上品客的热狗了 |
[30:23] | So he says he never wants to leave. | 还说一辈子不想离开这里了 |
[30:24] | We’re grabbing a couple for the road. | 我们会带一些路上吃 |
[30:27] | Speaking of which, I really– I should get going. | 说真的 我真的要走了 |
[30:32] | Um, so… | 那么… |
[30:35] | the check? | 支票呢 |
[30:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:41] | The check. | 你的支票 |
[30:46] | I can’t thank you enough, April. | 我真是感激不尽 艾普莉 |
[30:48] | This… | 这… |
[30:50] | this means so much to Scottie and me. | 这对于斯科蒂和我来说都太珍贵了 |
[30:52] | I’m just happy to be putting this all in the past, | 我只是很高兴 这一切都结束了 |
[30:55] | for both of us. | 对于我们俩都是 |
[30:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[31:00] | Yeah, see, | 是啊 瞧 |
[31:02] | I was way more shocked than that. | 我当时可比你吃惊多了 |
[31:14] | This is why I prefer doing business with the Germans. | 所以我喜欢和德国人打交道 |
[31:16] | They are never late. | 他们从不迟到 |
[31:21] | You haven’t spoken for three entire minutes. | 三分钟之内 你一句话没讲 |
[31:23] | Something is wrong. | 肯定有事不对劲了 |
[31:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:30] | Would you like to talk about it? | 愿意说说吗 |
[31:35] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[31:36] | I am always serious. | 我向来严肃认真 |
[31:37] | It is you who has a problem being serious. | 是你总是严肃不起来 |
[31:42] | You’re right. I do. | 说得不错 我就这样 |
[31:43] | Something has changed. | 你变了 |
[31:45] | Lately you seem, uh, quoi, | 最近你有点…怎么说呢 |
[31:48] | different. | 不太一样了 |
[31:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:52] | Maybe I am. | 也许是吧 |
[31:53] | I don’t know. I’m… so confused. | 我也不知道 我太困惑了 |
[31:57] | About? | 困惑什么 |
[31:59] | Okay, this is gonna sound really stupid. | 好吧 接下来的话可能听着很蠢 |
[32:02] | But my friend doesn’t want to be friends with me anymore. | 是我的一个朋友 不想再和我交往了 |
[32:06] | I see. | 明白了 |
[32:07] | Is this friendship important to you? | 这段友谊对你来说很重要吗 |
[32:10] | Actually, I think it’s | 事实上 我觉得 |
[32:12] | the single most important thing in my life right now. | 这是我现有生活中最重要的东西 |
[32:15] | Then I don’t see a problem. | 那问题不是很简单吗 |
[32:19] | You don’t strike me as someone who gives up very easily. | 在我眼里 你可不是那种轻言放弃的人 |
[32:22] | You may be frequently inappropriate | 也许你常常言行失当 |
[32:24] | and overly confident… | 还有点过分自信 |
[32:25] | Uh, is there a compliment in here somewhere? | 你这是在夸我吗 |
[32:27] | But you are not a quitter. | 但你绝不是一个半途而废的人 |
[32:30] | If this relationship truly matters, as you say, | 如果真像你说的 这段友情无比重要 |
[32:34] | then I am sure you and your plucky American spirit | 那我肯定 你身上那股勇敢的美国精神 |
[32:36] | will find a way to keep it. | 一定会让你想出法子 维系住这段友谊 |
[32:44] | Got a second? | 有时间吗 |
[32:45] | Of course. Come in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[32:48] | Sam Grey just, uh, canceled his next appointment. | 山姆·格雷刚刚取消了下一次会诊 |
[32:52] | He’s not coming in anymore. | 他不会再来了 |
[32:54] | Did he tell you why? | 他说原因了吗 |
[32:56] | He spoke to Lila. | 他跟莱拉说的 |
[32:57] | I-I called him back, but he hasn’t returned. | 我给他打了电话 但他没回 |
[33:02] | Do you know him well? | 你跟他熟吗 |
[33:04] | Sam? | 山姆吗 |
[33:06] | Not really. | 不太熟 |
[33:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[33:09] | I shouldn’t have asked. It just– | 我不该问你的 只是… |
[33:12] | I’m a little worried about him. | 我有点担心他 |
[33:13] | He seemed really off-balance when we spoke the other day. | 那天我们谈话的时候 他状态很不好 |
[33:16] | If he’s not talking to me, | 即使他不找我 |
[33:17] | I-I hope he’s talking to someone. | 我也希望他能找别人谈谈 |
[33:21] | Do you have any kind of relationship with his mother? | 你和他母亲有联系吗 |
[33:27] | A bit. | 有一点 |
[33:34] | It might be worth a call. | 打个电话也好 |
[33:43] | Please don’t be mad at me. I can explain. | 求你别发火 我可以解释 |
[33:45] | There’s nothing to explain. | 没什么好解释的 |
[33:46] | I told you not to come after this money, | 我跟你说了 别来追要这笔钱 |
[33:48] | and here you are. | 可你还是来了 |
[33:49] | But I didn’t do it for me. I-I did this for us, | 我不是为了我自己 我是为了我们一家 |
[33:51] | so that you wouldn’t have to work so hard | 这样你就不必工作得那么辛苦 |
[33:53] | and so that we could put some money in Scottie’s college fund. | 我们也能为斯科蒂上大学存点钱 |
[33:55] | If you were so concerned about money, | 如果你这么在乎钱 |
[33:56] | you should’ve went back to work. | 那你就该回去工作 |
[33:57] | – I’m raising Scottie. – April did both. | -我得照顾斯科蒂 -艾普莉就能兼顾 |
[33:59] | Oh, don’t include me in this sick-ass conversation. | 别把我扯进你们这番恶心的谈话中 |
[34:01] | Oh, please. I see the life that you had with her. | 得了 我见识过你和她的生活了 |
[34:04] | She got everything, and I got nothing, | 她衣食无缺 我却一无所有 |
[34:06] | and that’s nor fair. | 这不公平 |
[34:07] | I hope you’re kidding. | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[34:08] | You got me. That was the deal. | 你得到了我 这是我们的约定 |
[34:09] | And by the way, this amazing” Life you think I had– | 顺便说一句 你羡慕的这种完美生活 |
[34:12] | I didn’t have it either, | 也并不属于我 |
[34:13] | Because my husband was cheating on me with you. | 因为我的丈夫背着我和你搞外遇 |
[34:16] | April, look– | 艾普莉 听着… |
[34:16] | No. No. No. That’s it. We’re done here. | 别说了 别说了 到此为止吧 |
[34:19] | Y’all can go back to the Florida swamp you crawled out of. | 你们从哪来 就滚哪儿去吧 |
[34:22] | You both deserve each other. | 你们真是对般配的狗男女 |
[34:24] | You’re still dead, | 你对我已经死了 |
[34:25] | and you can go to hell. | 你也直接下地狱吧 |
[34:38] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[34:40] | Remember when we first saw this house? | 还记得我们第一次看见这栋房子的场景吗 |
[34:43] | We’d been looking all day and almost gave up. | 我们找了一整天的房子 几乎快放弃了 |
[34:46] | And then we took a wrong turn and saw this one. | 结果拐错了弯 看到了这里 |
[34:50] | And we knew. | 我们其实知道 |
[34:51] | I knew. | 是我知道 |
[34:52] | I had to convince you to go in. | 我说服了你进来看看 |
[34:55] | My heels were killing me. | 我的高跟鞋折磨死我了 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:59] | And you walked the whole place in your stockings. | 你穿着袜子逛了一整圈 |
[35:02] | And then you lost your poker face | 然后你就没再板着脸 |
[35:03] | and started placing all the furniture. | 开始摆放所有的家具 |
[35:05] | We pictured raising our kids here | 我们想像着在此生儿育女 |
[35:10] | and big Thanksgiving dinners. | 吃丰盛的感恩节晚餐 |
[35:15] | And putting a swing on that tree in the front. | 在前院的树上搭个秋千 |
[35:20] | When we walked into that room, | 我们走进那间房时 |
[35:22] | we chose it to be the nursery. | 把它选作了儿童间 |
[35:26] | I still want that life that we dreamed of. Harry. | 我依然想要我们梦想的那种生活 哈利 |
[35:32] | I’m not sure what you’re saying. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[35:38] | We don’t have to wait for the paternity results. | 我们不必等待亲子鉴定结果 |
[35:43] | I’m keeping this baby. | 我要把这个孩子生下来 |
[35:45] | And I thought about waiting to tell you | 我想过等确定孩子是你的了 |
[35:48] | on the chance that it was yours, | 再告诉你 |
[35:50] | but that just seemed like lying to you, and… | 但那样的话就像在欺骗你 |
[35:55] | I don’t want to lie to you anymore. | 我不想再骗你了 |
[36:00] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[36:04] | so much. | 很爱 |
[36:06] | And even if the worst happens, | 即使最坏的情况发生了 |
[36:10] | I still feel like we can work through this. | 我还是觉得我们能克服过去 |
[36:14] | I already told you I can’t. | 我已经说了我做不到 |
[36:17] | I’m asking you to fight for us. | 我恳求你为我们争取下 |
[36:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:22] | Please fight for us. | 为我们争取下 |
[36:29] | I’m sorry, love. I just, I… | 抱歉 亲爱的 我只是… |
[36:34] | I got no fight left. | 我没什么可争取的了 |
[36:59] | I made brunch. | 我做了早午餐 |
[37:01] | Well, actually, I didn’t make it, | 其实 不是我做的 |
[37:02] | but this way, we know it’ll taste good. | 但这么摆起来 很好吃的样子 |
[37:07] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[37:09] | Get you drunk before noon? | 中午前把你灌醉 |
[37:10] | And it’s very nice, | 是很贴心 |
[37:12] | but it does not change the way I feel. | 但改变不了我的感受 |
[37:14] | Yeah. About that, um, that’s actually not gonna work for me. | 关于这一点 其实我做不到 |
[37:19] | Joss. | 乔斯 |
[37:20] | The thing is I can’t not be friends with you. | 问题是 我没法不和你做朋友 |
[37:24] | I’m not letting you end this. | 我不会让你结束这段友谊 |
[37:26] | So, um, pico de gallo? | 要碎番茄粒吗 |
[37:28] | You can’t just decide that. | 你不能就这么决定了 |
[37:29] | No, but I can fight for it, | 是不能 但我可以争取 |
[37:32] | and if that means redefining the boundaries of this relationship, | 如果那代表重新定义这段关系的界限 |
[37:35] | then I can do that. | 那我能做到 |
[37:37] | Try the guac. It’s to die. | 尝尝鳄梨酱 超好吃 |
[37:38] | Wait. Um, how can you do that? What do you mean you can… | 等下 你怎么能做到 什么叫你能 |
[37:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:43] | But why don’t we just take the emergency brake off | 但我们何不松开急刹车 |
[37:46] | And see where this thing goes. | 看看事态如何发展 |
[37:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:49] | What exactly are you saying? | 你到底什么意思 |
[37:53] | Let’s do it. | 咱们试试 |
[37:54] | Let’s go for it. | 咱们冒个险 |
[37:57] | Do the whole relationship thing. | 确定恋爱关系 |
[38:00] | Who knows? Maybe you’re right. | 谁知道呢 也许你说得对 |
[38:02] | Maybe I will be the most fabulous girlfriend ever. | 也许我会成为史上最佳女友 |
[38:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:09] | Yeah, maybe you will. | 也许你会的 |
[38:15] | Maybe you will. | 也许你会的 |
[38:23] | April, hi. Just checking in. | 艾普莉 看看你是否安好 |
[38:26] | Call me when you can. | 方便时回电话 |
[38:27] | Are you alive? Call me. I’m worried. | 你还活着吗 回电哦 我很担心 |
[38:30] | Hey, lady. | 小妞 |
[38:32] | I’m still here to kill anyone you want me to. | 想干掉某人的话 我一直听你指挥 |
[38:34] | Call me. | 回电哦 |
[39:57] | Room 236. | 236房 |
[39:59] | Checking out? | 退房吗 |
[40:00] | Actually, I’m extending my stay. | 实际上 我要延长几天 |
[40:05] | Hello, Elizabeth. | 你好 伊丽莎白 |
[40:06] | You’ll have to excuse me. | 你得原谅我 |
[40:08] | I wasn’t expecting company. | 我没想到会有人来找我 |
[40:11] | How was Italy? | 意大利怎么样 |
[40:14] | Your housekeeper told me. | 你的女管家告诉我的 |
[40:16] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直试图联系你 |
[40:18] | Well, it was a last-minute trip. | 旅行是临时决定的 |
[40:20] | I’m sorry if I worried you. | 让你担心的话 我很抱歉 |
[40:23] | You did, but that’s not why I’m here. | 确实很担心 但我来这不是为这个 |
[40:26] | I need to talk to you about Sam. | 我需要和你谈谈山姆的事 |
[40:28] | What’s wrong with Sam? | 山姆怎么了 |
[40:29] | Honestly, I’m not sure, | 说实话 我不确定 |
[40:31] | but I’m concerned about his emotional well-being. | 但我很担心他的情感健康 |
[40:35] | Since Thomas’ death, he’s been struggling to… | 托马斯死后 他一直在努力… |
[40:39] | regain stability. | 恢复稳定 |
[40:40] | He lost his father. | 他失去了父亲 |
[40:44] | I think struggling is perfectly normal. | 我觉得有所挣扎非常正常 |
[40:46] | Yes, but in my professional opinion, | 对 但据我的专业意见 |
[40:48] | He may need more support from the people who love him, | 他也许需要爱他的人给予更多支持 |
[40:52] | Maybe even a grief counselor with specialized… | 甚至一位悲伤心理顾问 有专业… |
[40:55] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[40:56] | Your professional opinion? | 你的专业意见 |
[41:00] | Are you seeing Sam as a patient? | 你是在把山姆作为病人治疗吗 |
[41:03] | No. | 没有 |
[41:04] | Then I’m confused. | 那我就糊涂了 |
[41:05] | How do you know what’s going on with Sam? | 你怎么知道山姆发生了什么 |
[41:07] | He’s been contacting me. | 他一直联系我 |
[41:09] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[41:10] | I think it comforted him to know | 我想我是他父亲的心理医生这一点 |
[41:13] | that I’d counseled his father. | 让他有所慰藉 |
[41:14] | He was looking for someone to talk to, thought I could help, | 他要找人倾诉 觉得我能帮忙 |
[41:18] | but things have gradually gotten out of hand. | 但事情逐渐变得无法控制 |
[41:21] | Out of hand how? | 怎么无法控制了 |
[41:23] | Sam’s… | 山姆… |
[41:27] | become infatuated with me. | 迷恋上了我 |
[41:32] | Surely you’re overreacting. | 你肯定是反应过度了 |
[41:34] | He thinks he’s in love with me. | 他觉得他爱上我了 |
[41:35] | He told you that? | 他跟你说的 |
[41:37] | Yesterday. | 昨天说的 |
[41:42] | Maybe you could tell him you were screwing his father. | 也许你可以告诉他你跟他父亲上过床 |
[41:46] | That should break the spell. | 这样就能破除他的邪念了 |
[41:50] | You’re not gonna try and deny it, are you? | 你不会想要否认这一点的 对吗 |
[41:54] | Because that would be embarrassing. | 因为那样会很尴尬 |