时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | If the baby isn’t mine,then you have a choice to make. | 如果孩子并非我亲生 那你必须做出选择 |
[00:06] | Me…or the baby. | 要我 还是孩子 |
[00:08] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 前情回顾 |
[00:09] | I’m keeping this baby. | 我要把这个孩子生下来 |
[00:11] | Sam’s…become infatuated with me. | 山姆迷恋上了我 |
[00:13] | Maybe you could tell him you were screwing his father. | 也许你可以告诉他你跟他父亲上过床 |
[00:16] | That should break the spell. | 这样就能打破咒语了 |
[00:23] | Mom, over here! | 妈妈 过来 |
[00:25] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[00:31] | Where’s her bathing suit? | 她的泳衣呢 |
[00:35] | Don’t worry. No one’s looking. | 别担心 没人在看 |
[00:37] | Yoo-hoo! Savi! Joss! | 萨维 乔斯 |
[00:43] | Hey, mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:47] | She’s out there kind of far, isn’t she? | 她游得有些远了吧 |
[00:54] | She’s just trying to get the beefcake to save her. | 她只是想让那个肌肉男去救她 |
[00:57] | It’s okay, Joss. | 没事的 乔斯 |
[00:59] | He’ll blow his whistle any minute. | 他马上就会吹口哨的 |
[01:04] | Any second now we’ll hear it. | 我们很快就会听见的 |
[01:19] | Joss? | 乔斯 |
[01:21] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[01:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:27] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[01:32] | I suppose I should’ve seen this coming. | 我早该料到的 |
[01:34] | But how could I have known? | 但我怎么知道 |
[01:35] | The whole time, Elizabeth was acting like my friend. | 伊丽莎白一直以来都表现得像我朋友 |
[01:39] | I mean, how could I possibly have thought that– | 我怎么可能想到… |
[01:41] | You couldn’t. | 你想不到 |
[01:42] | She–she held your hand at the funeral. | 她在葬礼那会儿还握着你的手呢 |
[01:43] | The woman was obviously trying to mess with your head. | 这女人显然是想把你搞晕 |
[01:45] | Unless she didn’t know then. | 也许她那时候还不知道 |
[01:47] | Maybe it was the sunglasses. | 也许是因为太阳镜 |
[01:49] | What sunglasses? | 什么太阳镜 |
[01:50] | I accidentally left my sunglasses in Tom’s apartment. | 我不小心把我的太阳镜忘在汤姆公寓里了 |
[01:53] | Sam thought they were his mom’s, so he gave them to her. | 山姆以为是他妈妈的 所以给她了 |
[01:55] | That may be how Elizabeth found out | 也许伊丽莎白就是这样发现 |
[01:57] | that Tom was having an affair. | 汤姆有外遇的 |
[01:58] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[01:59] | How would she know they were yours? | 她怎么知道是你的 |
[02:01] | Sunglasses are sunglasses. | 太阳镜又不会说话 |
[02:02] | Hey. Unless they’re awesome sunglasses. | 除非是高档货 |
[02:05] | I’m just saying, if somebody’s rockin’ | 我只是说 如果有人戴着一副 |
[02:06] | a killer pair of Tom Ford’s, I take note. | 汤姆·福特太阳镜 我会注意到的 |
[02:08] | Okay, okay, stop. | 好了 好了 别说了 |
[02:10] | What you need to do right now is listen to your instincts. | 你现在应该相信直觉 |
[02:12] | What are they telling you? | 你的直觉是什么 |
[02:14] | She’s known the whole time. | 她一直以来都知道 |
[02:16] | Um, which means she’s a sociopath. | 这说明她是个反社会分子 |
[02:18] | Okay, can we not– | 好了 我们能不… |
[02:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[02:21] | Well, she is still my client. | 她还是我的客户 |
[02:22] | So dump her. | 甩了她 |
[02:23] | Joss, I can’t just dump her. | 乔斯 我不能就这样甩了她 |
[02:24] | Why not? Karen is your best friend. | 为什么 凯伦是你最好的朋友 |
[02:25] | Where is your loyalty? | 你到底向着谁 |
[02:28] | Karen, if she knew, when she knew, | 凯伦 她知不知道 什么时候知道的 |
[02:30] | I mean, what difference does it make now? | 现在又有什么区别 |
[02:32] | If she’s known from the beginning, | 如果她一开始就知道 |
[02:34] | she’s been lying to me from day one. | 那她就一直在对我撒谎 |
[02:35] | And if that’s the case… | 如果是那样… |
[02:38] | what if she lied about the way Tom died? | 如果关于汤姆的死因她也撒了谎呢 |
[02:41] | What if… | 如果… |
[02:43] | Elizabeth killed Tom because of me? | 伊丽莎白因为我而杀了汤姆 |
[02:49] | If his death was somehow my–my fault, I can’t– | 如果他是因我而死 我不能… |
[02:51] | No, it is not. | 不是的 |
[02:52] | Hey, and if we want to look at the silver lining here, | 积极点来看的话 |
[02:55] | he was gonna die soon anyway. | 他反正也快死了 |
[02:56] | So as far as murders go, | 所以如果真是谋杀罪 |
[02:57] | it’s, like, not the worst kind of murder. | 也不是最糟糕的那种谋杀 |
[03:01] | And I’m gonna stop talking now. | 我现在闭嘴了 |
[03:04] | Savi, you’ve met her. What do you think? | 萨维 你见过她 你觉得呢 |
[03:06] | Do you think she’s capable of something like this? | 她能不能做出这种事来 |
[03:08] | How do you know if someone’s capable of murder? | 你怎么知道一个人能不能谋杀啊 |
[03:12] | There must be some way to find out. | 肯定有办法知道 |
[03:14] | There is no light at the end of this tunnel, okay? | 这是条死路 好吗 |
[03:17] | You have to let this go. | 你必须得释怀 |
[03:38] | Uh, sorry. I’m in here. | 对不起 我在这里 |
[03:40] | I thought you’d be at work. | 我还以为你上班去了 |
[03:43] | You call this a hide-a-key? | 这也叫藏钥匙吗 |
[03:44] | First rock I tried. | 第一块石头下面就是 |
[03:46] | Janet. What are you doing? Hey. | 珍妮特 你怎么来了 |
[03:49] | Harry, come here. | 哈利 过来抱抱 |
[03:51] | Aside from handsome, how are you? | 你真是英俊 过得好吗 |
[03:54] | Oh, let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[03:56] | Oh, screw it. Let’s keep hugging. | 还是算了 咱继续抱着吧 |
[03:58] | I can look at you later. | 我一会儿再看你 |
[04:00] | Savi’s not expecting me. | 萨维没料我我会来 |
[04:02] | Is she here? No, of course she’s not here. | 她在吗 当然不在啦 |
[04:04] | The girl’s always working. | 她总是在工作 |
[04:05] | Uh, no. Um… Can I get you something? | 没来 我给你弄点吃的喝的吧 |
[04:07] | Would you like a drink? | 来杯饮料好吗 |
[04:08] | Yes, please. Okay. | 好的 |
[04:10] | What a trip. | 累死我了 |
[04:11] | What a freakin’ nightmare the bus system is | 我国的公交系统 |
[04:14] | in this country. | 真是场噩梦 |
[04:15] | You took the bus? | 你乘公交来的吗 |
[04:16] | No, I hitched with a couple I met in Santa Fe. | 不 我在圣达菲遇见一对夫妇 搭了顺风车 |
[04:18] | We got hit by a bus somewhere along the 40. | 在40号公路被一辆公交撞了 |
[04:22] | Had to rent another car. | 害我租了另一辆车 |
[04:23] | No convertibles available, needless to say. | 不用说 没有敞篷车 |
[04:26] | Sharp pain in the ass. | 真是可恶透顶 |
[04:27] | – Yes. – Nice. | -太好了 -好 |
[04:31] | So how are you, darling? | 你过得好吗 亲爱的 |
[04:33] | – Good. – Yeah? | -很好 -是吗 |
[04:35] | So packing up the kitchen, I see. | 在打包厨具啊 |
[04:39] | You got catering camp? | 要去野营吗 |
[04:42] | I moved out of the house. | 我搬出去了 |
[04:45] | What? | 什么 |
[04:46] | Look, I don’t know what else to say here except, | 我不知道还能说什么 除了说 |
[04:47] | if you want to know more, | 如果你想知道更多 |
[04:48] | you should probably talk to Savi. | 也许该和萨维谈谈 |
[04:51] | And I should probably get to work. | 我该去上班了 |
[04:55] | It’s really great to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[04:57] | Yeah. I… | 我… |
[05:03] | Brought you a present. | 给你带了礼物 |
[05:05] | It’s a pirate parrot. | 这是海盗鹦鹉 |
[05:06] | You know I’m a Dodgers fan, right? | 你知道我是道奇队球迷吧 |
[05:09] | I think he’s kinda cute. | 我觉得他很可爱 |
[05:11] | I’m so excited to see you. I want to hear everything. | 见到你我真激动 把事情都说给我听听 |
[05:13] | What did you say? What did Lucy say? | 你说了什么 露西又说了什么 |
[05:15] | When I told Madi about it, | 我告诉麦迪时 |
[05:16] | she got so excited, she started crying. | 她好激动 都开始哭了 |
[05:18] | She said Lucy already seemed like a sister to her. | 她说露西就像她的姐妹一样 |
[05:20] | Uh, n-not–not that we’re getting married | 我不是说我们要结婚 |
[05:22] | or–or anything like that. | 什么的啦 |
[05:27] | You didn’t tell Lucy about us yet. | 你还没和露西说我们的事 |
[05:29] | I–she got sick and… | 我 她生病了… |
[05:31] | Wow. Uh, I don’t believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[05:34] | You said you were ready. | 你说了你准备好了 |
[05:34] | I wouldn’t have told Madi if you– | 我本来不会告诉麦迪的 要不是你… |
[05:36] | Honestly, it got away from me. | 说真的 我是忘记了 |
[05:39] | Things got crazy. She had a stomach flu. | 我忙得要命 她得了肠胃炎 |
[05:42] | It was a long week, Richard. I’m sorry. | 这真是漫长的一周 理查德 对不起 |
[05:45] | I just forgot. | 我忘了 |
[05:48] | Something happen? | 出事了吗 |
[05:49] | Yes, but it’s over now. | 是的 不过现在都过去了 |
[05:53] | Miranda left. | 米兰达走了 |
[05:58] | Yes, she did. | 是的 |
[06:00] | I’m sorry. Sometimes I forget how much you have going on. | 抱歉 有时我会忘记你身上发生了这么多事 |
[06:03] | But look, it’s– it’s over now. | 但一切都过去了 |
[06:05] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[06:06] | You can move on with your life, right? | 你可以继续过日子 对吧 |
[06:10] | We… can move on. | 我们 可以继续过日子 |
[06:13] | And I am gonna tell Lucy about us tonight. | 我今晚就把我们的事告诉露西 |
[06:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:17] | Now sit down. | 快坐下 |
[06:19] | I want to hear all about your trip. | 我想听你出差的趣闻 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:44] | Webbed fingers and toes | 孩子的手脚 |
[06:45] | are poking out from your baby’s hands and feet. | 会长出蹼状手指脚趾 |
[06:48] | His tail is just about gone. | 他的尾巴也差不多消失了 |
[06:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:52] | Uh, thought you were out. | 以为你出去了 |
[06:54] | Uh, I was just dropping off some things for you to sign. | 我拿文件来给你签名 |
[06:56] | It’s okay. Come in. | 没关系 进来吧 |
[07:00] | Um, I’ll just pick ’em up later, yeah. | 我晚点再过来拿 |
[07:03] | I’ll just do ’em now. It’ll take a minute. | 我现在签 马上就好 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | Heard you, uh, stayed till midnight last night. | 听说你昨晚熬到半夜 |
[07:12] | Yeah, I wanted to get a jump on that Hayes case. | 是啊 海耶斯一案想找找突破 |
[07:15] | Logging extra hours isn’t gonna | 就算你加班 |
[07:17] | get you back on partner track. | 也做不成合伙人 |
[07:19] | Not since your husband went all Russell Crowe on me. | 你丈夫对我拳脚相向之后你就没机会了 |
[07:21] | Yeah, luckily making partner isn’t a priority right now. | 幸好升合伙人不是我现在的首要目标 |
[07:24] | Marriage comes first. | 婚姻为大 |
[07:27] | Harry moved out of the house. | 哈利搬出去了 |
[07:30] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:33] | Honestly, I don’t– I don’t know. | 说真的 我不知道 |
[07:38] | Hello. Savannah Davis. | 喂 我是萨瓦娜·戴维斯 |
[07:41] | Harry. Hi. | 哈利 |
[07:43] | Yeah, look, I know this isn’t the best bit of news, | 我知道这不是个好消息 |
[07:45] | but I thought I should warn you. | 但我得提醒你 |
[07:47] | Your mother’s in town. | 你妈妈来了 |
[07:47] | Oh, my God. I knew it. | 天哪 我就知道 |
[07:50] | Had your dream again, huh? | 又做梦了 是吧 |
[07:51] | Yeah. Same drill as always. | 是啊 还是那套路 |
[07:53] | I don’t hear from her for months | 几个月毫无音讯 |
[07:54] | and then I have the dream, | 我做了个梦 |
[07:56] | and bam–she shows up the next day. | 第二天她就突然出现了 |
[07:58] | I’m like a-a dog who knows when an earthquake’s coming. | 我就像能探测地震的狗一样 |
[08:01] | Yeah, well, I thought you should know, | 应该告诉你一声 |
[08:02] | I ran into her at the house… | 我今天在家里遇到她了 |
[08:04] | when I was picking up a few things. | 我当时在收拾东西 |
[08:08] | Yeah, I tried to cover, | 我也想瞒着她 |
[08:09] | but she’s too smart for me, I’m afraid. | 但恐怕她太聪明了 |
[08:11] | I told her I moved out, but that’s all I said, okay? | 我跟她说了我搬出来了 不过仅此而已 |
[08:14] | It’s up to you if you want to tell her the rest. | 其余的你自己决定要不要告诉她 |
[08:18] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[08:22] | Uh, so how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[08:23] | You get the paternity results back? | 亲子鉴定结果出了吗 |
[08:27] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[08:30] | Right. Well… That’s it, then. | 好吧 那就这样吧 |
[09:08] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:09] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:12] | But I’m not sure I need coffee. | 不过我现在不需要咖啡吧 |
[09:14] | I’m already anxious enough. | 已经够紧张的了 |
[09:16] | Trying to solve a murder mystery | 自己一个人查一件凶杀案 |
[09:17] | all by yourself will do that. | 是会这样的 |
[09:20] | Even Angela Lansbury had a helper. | 安吉拉·兰斯伯瑞[罪案剧女主]都有助手呢 |
[09:21] | You remember that little old guy? He was cute. | 还记得那个小老头吗 挺可爱的 |
[09:24] | Want to be my little old guy? | 你要做那个小老头吗 |
[09:25] | If you’re really serious about this, | 你真要查的话 |
[09:27] | I think you should hire a professional. | 应该去雇个专业人士 |
[09:29] | A professional what? | 什么专业人士 |
[09:31] | When I was trying to figure out what to do about Miranda, | 我在考虑要拿米兰达怎么办的时候 |
[09:33] | Savi hired this guy to look into her for me. | 萨维雇了一个人帮我查她的底细 |
[09:36] | Well, granted, he wasn’t as thorough | 当然 他不像我希望的那样 |
[09:38] | as I might have hoped, | 查得那么清楚 |
[09:39] | but he was helpful. | 但也帮大忙了 |
[09:40] | I don’t think I can ask Savi. | 我不能跟萨维说吧 |
[09:42] | No, but if you’re willing to pay, | 不 但你愿意出钱的话 |
[09:44] | I’m sure there are people out there who can help. | 肯定有人能帮上忙的 |
[09:47] | Or you can… | 或者你可以 |
[09:49] | move on. | 继续生活 |
[09:51] | Focus on the positive things in your life. | 关注生活中的积极面 |
[09:53] | That’s what I’m trying to do with Richard. | 我就是这样对待理查德的 |
[09:56] | What’s happening with Richard? | 理查德怎么了 |
[09:58] | Oh, we don’t have to talk about that. | 我们不必谈这件事 |
[10:00] | I’d so much rather talk about that. | 我宁愿谈这事 |
[10:07] | Basically, I’m trying to figure out | 主要就是 我要想清楚 |
[10:09] | if it’s worth telling Lucy about Richard | 值不值得把理查德的事告诉露西 |
[10:11] | when I still haven’t told Richard about Paul. | 因为我还没把保罗的事告诉理查德 |
[10:13] | And if he’s just gonna break up with me | 如果他得知之后 |
[10:15] | – when he finds out– – Come on. | -要跟我分手 -别这样 |
[10:16] | Richard is not going to end the relationship | 理查德才不会因为 |
[10:18] | just because something terrible happened to you. | 你身上发生了糟糕的事就跟你分手 |
[10:21] | And if he does, he doesn’t deserve you. | 如果他真要跟你分手 那就是他配不上你 |
[10:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:27] | So really, | 那说真的 |
[10:28] | why haven’t you told Richard about Paul? | 你为什么还没把保罗的事告诉理查德 |
[10:33] | Honestly, I don’t want to deal with his feelings | 说真的 我不想处理 |
[10:35] | about the whole thing. | 他对这事的感受 |
[10:36] | He’s bound to have an opinion. | 他肯定会有看法的 |
[10:39] | Everything is just so serious from the get-go. | 这段感情从一开始就很认真 |
[10:41] | I mean, I just want to enjoy the beginning, | 我就想享受开头 |
[10:43] | the fun part. | 有意思的部分 |
[10:44] | So don’t tell him. | 那就别告诉他 |
[10:46] | Paul is back in Florida, right? | 保罗回佛罗里达了 对吧 |
[10:48] | Yeah, he’s gone, | 是的 他走了 |
[10:49] | but isn’t honesty kind of a big deal | 但感情刚开始的时候 |
[10:51] | when you’re starting a relationship? | 坦诚不是很重要的吗 |
[10:53] | Like you said, this is just the beginning. | 正如你所说 才刚开始 |
[10:56] | You don’t owe Richard your past. | 你的过去不必交代给理查德 |
[11:04] | Well, my clients aren’t willing to go a penny above 2.5. | 超过两万五我的客户一分都不会付 |
[11:07] | They don’t care that the house | 他们才不管这房子 |
[11:08] | is in the third street elementary district, Bob. | 在什么有潜力的地段上 鲍勃 |
[11:10] | They’re 80 years old. | 他们都八十高龄了 |
[11:11] | Who’s up for a cocktail? | 谁要来一杯鸡尾酒 |
[11:12] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[11:14] | Oh, my freak. Mommy! | 天哪 妈妈 |
[11:16] | When the hell did you get here? | 你什么时候到的 |
[11:17] | This morning. | 今早 |
[11:21] | Hi, I’m Janet. | 我叫珍妮特 |
[11:22] | Todd. Nice to meet you. | 我叫托德 很高兴见到你 |
[11:24] | – Love the ascot. – Thank you. | -领巾领带不错 -谢谢 |
[11:26] | I am so happy you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[11:29] | I am in desperate, desperate need of a pick-me-up. | 我很绝望 需要人提点 |
[11:31] | What is it, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[11:33] | My life’s officially gone to crap. | 我的生活陷入了谷底 |
[11:35] | Your life is exactly as it’s supposed to be. | 你的生活就应该这样啊 |
[11:38] | It is a process. | 这是个过程 |
[11:39] | No, it’s a joke. | 不 是个笑话 |
[11:41] | For starters, I’m a realtor with no place to live. | 首先 我是个无家可归的房产经纪人 |
[11:44] | I thought you were in Savi’s guest house. | 你不是住在萨维的客房里吗 |
[11:45] | No, we got in a wicked fight. | 没有 我们大吵了一架 |
[11:46] | Totally her fault, by the way. | 全都是她的错 |
[11:48] | Plus, my new tyrant boss hates me. | 而且这个新来的恶霸老板还很讨厌我 |
[11:50] | Mm. Woman? | 女人吧 |
[11:51] | Man. | 男的 |
[11:53] | Well, you must have a fabulous boy or three in your life right now. | 你现在肯定和几个帅哥在交往吧 |
[11:58] | Well, no boys at the moment. | 目前一个男友都没有 |
[12:00] | But there is a girl who’s pretty great. | 不过有位超赞的姑娘 |
[12:04] | So you’re a homeless lesbian with a crappy job | 那么你现在是个干着苦工 无家可归的拉拉 |
[12:07] | and a withholding older sister. | 还有个不愿收留你的姐姐 |
[12:10] | What do you say? | 这样好吗 |
[12:11] | Fill me in over lunch? | 请我吃个午饭 继续聊聊 |
[12:13] | That would be great. | 好极了 |
[12:20] | Uh, mom’s in town. | 咱妈来了 |
[12:22] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:24] | Oh, how do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:25] | I spoke to Harry this morning. | 哈利早上给我说了 |
[12:27] | Oh. How’d that go? | 那件事怎么样 |
[12:28] | It was fine. Where is she? | 还好 她在哪儿 |
[12:32] | In the car waiting while I convince you to come to lunch. | 在车里等着 让我叫你一起吃午饭 |
[12:34] | I can’t. I have to get through all this work. | 不行 我得完成这些工作 |
[12:36] | Come on. Work later. When’s mom ever in town? | 来吧 待会再做 妈妈都没怎么来过 |
[12:38] | Okay, please don’t make it seem like I don’t want to see her, | 好吧 别说得好像我不愿意见她 |
[12:41] | because I do want to see her. | 我挺想见她的 |
[12:43] | Just, if she had given us some warning, | 如果她能提前告知我们 |
[12:45] | I could’ve cleared out my schedule. | 我就可以腾出时间 |
[12:46] | What do you want? She’s spontaneous. | 你想怎样 她一直来去如风 |
[12:48] | Besides, I think she has news. | 况且 我觉得她有消息告诉我们 |
[12:49] | I am not standing up at another one of her weddings. | 又要结婚了吗 我可不参加了 |
[12:51] | Oh, I don’t think it’s that. | 我觉得不是这个 |
[12:53] | And I’m sure she’d love to hear your big news. | 不过她肯定想听听你的好消息 |
[12:56] | The–the baby stuff, not the divorce stuff. | 我是说宝宝 不是离婚 |
[12:59] | First of all, I’m separated. | 第一 我只是分居了 |
[13:01] | And second of all, are you high? | 第二 你嗑药了吧 |
[13:04] | I’m not telling her about the baby. | 我才不要告诉她我怀孕了 |
[13:05] | She won’t judge that you don’t know who the father is. | 她不会对孩子父亲不明的事评头论足的 |
[13:09] | Unless you do know. | 除非你知道 |
[13:11] | Uh, did the results come back? | 拿到结果了吗 |
[13:13] | Oh, my god. The results came back? | 天啊 你拿到结果了 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:17] | And? | 然后呢 |
[13:17] | I haven’t looked yet. | 我还没有看 |
[13:19] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:22] | Wow. Savi, I really don’t understand you. | 萨维 我真的不懂你 |
[13:25] | Yeah, this just in. | 我刚刚收到的 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | Well, fine. | 没问题 |
[13:29] | You don’t have to tell her anything. | 你不用对她说什么 |
[13:30] | Just please come to lunch with us. | 过来一起吃午饭就可以了 |
[13:31] | She’d be really hurt. | 要不她会很受伤的 |
[13:33] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 我去 |
[13:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:36] | Just, you don’t say anything to her either, okay? | 你也不要对她乱说 好吗 |
[13:39] | Wow. You really don’t trust me at all, do you? | 你真的一点都不相信我 |
[13:54] | So he tells me, “You puke in a bucket for six hours.” | 他对我说 “你往桶里吐六个小时” |
[13:58] | “You commune with your soul,” Thank you. | “你就可以与灵魂相通” 谢谢 |
[14:00] | “Then you touch the hand of god.” | “然后就能触到上帝之手” |
[14:02] | So what did you say to him? | 那你对他说了什么 |
[14:03] | I said, “It sounds like | 我说 “这听起来 |
[14:04] | every one of my Saturday nights in the ’90s. | 挺像我在九十年代的每周六夜生活 |
[14:06] | Go to Peru without me. | 自己去秘鲁吧 |
[14:08] | I’m not drinking some psychedelic roots.” | 我才不要喝迷幻剂啤酒” |
[14:13] | Well… | 那么 |
[14:15] | Did you notice anything, mom? | 你注意到什么了吗 妈妈 |
[14:17] | What’s that, honey? | 那是什么 亲爱的 |
[14:18] | It’s the necklace you gave her for her 7th birthday. | 是她七岁生日时你送给她的项链 |
[14:22] | Oh! Yes. Oh, fabulous. | 是的 真漂亮 |
[14:25] | Oh, I can’t believe you still have it. | 真不敢相信你还保留着它 |
[14:27] | Mm. It’s kept me fabulous all these years. | 这么多年全靠它保持靓丽了 |
[14:29] | It sure has, baby. | 肯定的 宝贝 |
[14:31] | So, Jossy, tell me all about this, uh, Alex. | 乔斯 快告诉我关于艾莉克丝的事 |
[14:35] | Oh, Alex. She’s… | 艾莉克丝 她… |
[14:37] | She’s authentic and she’s beautiful. | 她既真诚又漂亮 |
[14:40] | And she would’ve really loved to have met you, | 她一定很愿意见你 |
[14:43] | but she’s doing this yoga thing in Santa Barbara. | 但是她正在圣塔芭芭拉教瑜伽 |
[14:45] | Oh, well, maybe next time. | 那下次吧 |
[14:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:52] | Did I say anything? | 我说什么了吗 |
[14:54] | I might still be with her | 妈妈回来看我们时 |
[14:55] | when mom comes back to visit, Savi. | 我说不定还是跟她在一起呢 萨维 |
[14:57] | Well, that depends. | 看情况吧 |
[14:59] | I’m… | 我… |
[15:00] | going away for a while. | 要离开一阵子 |
[15:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:06] | I’m moving to… Rio! | 我要搬到里约 |
[15:09] | Oh, that’s– oh, unbelievably cool, mom. | 难以置信 太棒了 妈妈 |
[15:12] | – Seriously? – Why? | -真的吗 -为什么 |
[15:13] | Why not? Santa Fe’s getting dullsville. | 为什么不呢 圣达非越来越无聊了 |
[15:17] | I woke up one day, | 有天醒来 |
[15:17] | and all the cute men had become old and doddering. | 我发现所有的帅哥都变得又老又呆 |
[15:21] | I said to myself, “Janet, | 我对自己说 “珍妮特 |
[15:23] | it is time to infuse some life into my life | 是时候往自己生活里添点活力了 |
[15:27] | while I’m still young enough to enjoy it.” | 趁自己年轻还能享受” |
[15:29] | A-Men. | 阿门 |
[15:30] | How long will you be gone? | 你要去多久 |
[15:31] | Mm. Don’t know. At least a year. | 不知道 至少一年 |
[15:33] | Maybe two. | 可能两年 |
[15:34] | Put most of my stuff in storage. | 把我大多数东西存放好 |
[15:37] | Bought a one-way ticket. | 买一张单程票 |
[15:41] | Well, obviously, we need to have a going-away party. | 显然我们得举办一场欢送会 |
[15:43] | Oh, that’s a great idea, | 好主意 |
[15:44] | but it’ll have to be tomorrow, | 不过必须明天办 |
[15:45] | because I’m leaving the day after that. | 因为我后天就走了 |
[15:46] | I-I-I don’t–I don’t think I have time | 我觉得我现在没有时间 |
[15:48] | – right now to have a party. – Oh, Savi. Don’t stress. | -搞欢送会 -萨维 别有压力 |
[15:51] | I’ll handle everything. I just need to borrow the house. | 我来处理 只需要借你房子一用 |
[15:53] | – Okay. – So… | -好吧 -那… |
[15:55] | Brazilian theme, clearly. | 一定要是巴西风格 |
[15:57] | Caipirinhas, of course. | 当然还要有巴西甜酒 |
[16:00] | I love that. Caipirinhas. | 我爱死巴西甜酒了 |
[16:08] | – This is George. – Hi, uh… | -我是乔治 -你好 |
[16:09] | I got your number through a friend of a friend. | 我从我朋友的朋友那得到了你的联系方式 |
[16:11] | I was wondering if you could help me out with something. | 我在想你能不能帮我个忙 |
[16:16] | I’m not sure how to start. | 我不知道如何开口 |
[16:18] | I’ve never hired a private investigator before. | 我以前没有雇过私家侦探 |
[16:20] | Person, place, or thing? | 是人 地方 还是事情 |
[16:22] | Person. | 人 |
[16:23] | Male or female? | 男还是女 |
[16:24] | Female. | 女 |
[16:25] | Friend or foe? | 朋友还是敌人 |
[16:28] | The jury’s still out on that one, huh? | 法院还没有介入处理是吧 |
[16:30] | Well, what did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[16:32] | I think… | 我认为 |
[16:34] | I think she may have killed someone. | 我认为她涉嫌杀人 |
[16:36] | I see. Uh… | 明白了 |
[16:39] | And is this something that you are trying to pursue legally? | 你想要的是合法追查吗 |
[16:43] | – Does it matter? – Depends. | -有关系吗 -看情况了 |
[16:45] | The work I do, | 我所做的工作 |
[16:46] | Uh, let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[16:47] | it wouldn’t be admissible in a court of law. | 找到的证据是不被法庭接受的 |
[16:51] | It’s illegal. | 是违法的 |
[16:52] | Well, no, I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[16:53] | I said it wasn’t admissible. | 我只是说法庭不会接受 |
[16:55] | You still interested? | 还想继续调查吗 |
[17:01] | Yes. | 想 |
[17:02] | Can you hold on a second? | 您能稍等一下吗 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to call you back. | 不好意思 我过会儿再打给你 |
[17:18] | That’s a big commitment, changing teams. | 你下了很大决心吧 换支持的球队 |
[17:20] | This is just the tip of the iceberg, my friend. | 这只是冰山一角 我的朋友 |
[17:25] | I told Lucy about us, | 我把我们的事告诉露西了 |
[17:27] | and she was so excited. | 她非常兴奋 |
[17:28] | She hugged me for ten minutes straight. | 她整整抱了我十分钟 |
[17:30] | If I knew I’d get so much love from that girl, | 早知道她这么喜欢 |
[17:32] | I would’ve told her ages ago. | 我老早就该告诉她了 |
[17:34] | I’m glad it went well. | 很高兴一切进展顺利 |
[17:36] | Also, uh, Joss is throwing an impromptu party tomorrow, | 还有 乔斯明天要办一个临时的派对 |
[17:39] | and I want you to come | 我希望你能来 |
[17:41] | and officially meet my friends. | 正式和我的朋友见面 |
[17:42] | And you’ll get to meet Janet, too. | 你也会见到珍妮特 |
[17:44] | Who’s janet? | 谁是珍妮特 |
[17:44] | Savi and Joss’ mom. She’s great. | 萨维和乔斯的妈妈 她人很好 |
[17:46] | Lucy thinks she hung the moon. | 露西觉得她棒极了 |
[17:48] | Oh, and you should bring Madi with you. | 你也应该带麦迪过来 |
[17:50] | Are you trying to prove something here, April? | 你是想证明什么吗 艾普莉 |
[17:53] | I know I broke your trust. | 我知道我辜负了你的信任 |
[17:55] | I want to earn it back. | 我想赢回来 |
[17:57] | Well… it’s totally working. | 这样的话 你做到了 |
[18:03] | I have a sitter for another hour. | 保姆还要一个小时才过来哟 |
[18:13] | Opened a bottle. Wanted to share. | 开了瓶酒 来一杯吗 |
[18:16] | Oh, that’s sweet, mom, | 真贴心 妈妈 |
[18:17] | but if I drink this late, I’ll be up all night. | 但如果我现在喝了它 整晚就睡不着了 |
[18:20] | Plus, I have all this work that I have to get through. | 再加上 我还有这么多工作要做 |
[18:21] | Well, you certainly didn’t get | 你肯定不是从我这儿 |
[18:23] | the responsibility gene from me. | 遗传的责任基因 |
[18:25] | No, I did not. | 肯定不是的 |
[18:26] | Or from your father, for that matter. | 这一点也不是从你父亲那遗传的 |
[18:30] | I don’t think he was irresponsible, mom. | 我没觉得他不负责 妈妈 |
[18:33] | I think he was just heartbroken. | 我认为他只是太伤心 |
[18:34] | Too heartbroken to stick around for you? | 伤心到都不留下来照顾你吗 |
[18:37] | Well, you had a baby with another man, so– | 你和另一个男人有了孩子 所以 |
[18:39] | And that baby was Joss. | 那个孩子就是乔斯 |
[18:42] | I don’t regret it. Do you? | 我不后悔生下她 你呢 |
[18:44] | Let’s not do this right now, okay? | 我们不要再谈这个了 好吗 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:49] | It’s a deal. | 一言为定 |
[18:55] | Listen, um, I didn’t want to say anything | 听着 我不想在你妹妹面前 |
[18:57] | in front of your sister | 说这个 |
[18:58] | because I know you girls are in a thing, | 因为我知道你们两个在冷战 |
[19:01] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[19:03] | I’m worried about you | 我很担心你 |
[19:05] | and what’s going on with Harry. | 你和哈利怎么样了 |
[19:08] | It is what it is. | 该怎么样就怎么样呗 |
[19:10] | That doesn’t sound like you, Savi. | 这不像你说的话 萨维 |
[19:13] | You fight tooth and nail for everything you want. | 你会竭尽全力争取自己想要的东西 |
[19:21] | You can tell me, sweetie. | 告诉我发生了什么 宝贝 |
[19:23] | I won’t judge you. | 我不会评判你的 |
[19:25] | I’m always here for you. | 我一直都支持着你 |
[19:29] | I just… | 我只是 |
[19:31] | I-I… | 我 |
[19:36] | Well, I’ll let you get to your work. | 我就不打扰你工作了 |
[19:43] | We can talk about Harry tomorrow… | 我们可以明天再讨论哈利 |
[19:46] | If you want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[19:48] | Good night, sweetie. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[19:51] | Night, mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[19:58] | You realize I was at your funeral, right? | 你知道我曾参加过你的葬礼 对吧 |
[20:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:03] | What the hell are you doing here? | 那你来这里到底干什么 |
[20:04] | You’re supposed to be in Florida. | 你现在应该在佛罗里达 |
[20:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:06] | And so? | 所以呢 |
[20:08] | So I haven’t gone yet. | 我还没走 |
[20:10] | I can see that. Why, exactly? | 这我看得出来 到底为什么 |
[20:13] | I need to talk to April. | 我需要跟艾普莉谈谈 |
[20:14] | April doesn’t want to talk to you. | 艾普莉不想和你谈 |
[20:16] | I believe she made that clear. | 我相信她说的已经很明白了 |
[20:18] | She did. | 是的 |
[20:20] | I was just hoping she might have cooled down a bit. | 我只是希望她能冷静一点 |
[20:22] | You think she’s gonna cool down | 你觉得你对她做了那些事之后 |
[20:24] | after what you did to her? | 她还冷静得下来吗 |
[20:25] | Are you out of your freakin’ mind? | 你没病吧 |
[20:28] | I’m still not leaving L.A. | 在有机会和她谈之前 |
[20:29] | until I get another chance to discuss things with her. | 我是不会离开洛杉矶的 |
[20:32] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:35] | So I went to talk to April this morning, | 我今早准备去找艾普莉谈话 |
[20:36] | but she was with a guy. | 但是她和一个男人在一起 |
[20:37] | Her boyfriend. | 她的男朋友 |
[20:39] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[20:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | Right. She’s got a boyfriend and she has her own shop | 好吧 她有了男朋友 还有自己的店 |
[20:47] | and she’s got this whole life– | 她有这么完整的生活 |
[20:48] | Of course she has a life. | 她当然有自己的生活 |
[20:49] | You’ve been dead for three years. | 你已经死了三年了 |
[20:52] | Karen… | 凯伦 |
[20:54] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:56] | You’ve always been the reasonable one of the group. | 你是她们中最通情达理的 |
[20:59] | Just give her the heads-up that I haven’t left | 只要你告诉她我还没走 |
[21:01] | and I want to talk. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[21:02] | If you can convince her to have one more conversation with me, | 如果你能劝她跟我再谈谈 |
[21:05] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 其余的事我来搞定 |
[21:08] | Why on earth should I help you, Paul? | 我究竟为什么要帮你 保罗 |
[21:10] | ’cause I don’t think she wants me | 因为我觉得她不希望 |
[21:11] | surprising her at her door again, | 我又突然出现在她家门口 |
[21:12] | but if that’s what I have to do, then… | 但要是我没别的办法了 那 |
[21:20] | Please, Karen. | 求你了 凯伦 |
[21:37] | Who’s coming? | 谁来了 |
[21:38] | Oh, all the usual suspects. | 就是平常那些人呗 |
[21:40] | Is something burning? | 什么东西糊了吗 |
[21:42] | My pao de queijo! | 我的迷你奶酪球 |
[21:46] | Cheese balls, honey? | 要芝士丸吗 亲爱的 |
[21:48] | You said it, not me. | 是你自己说的 不是我 |
[21:50] | Too much? | 打扮得太过了吗 |
[21:51] | Not enough. | 还不够 |
[21:53] | I should probably go change, huh? | 我该去换件衣服对吧 |
[21:54] | Oh, there’s no time. Our first guest is here. | 没时间了 我们的第一个客人到了 |
[21:58] | Oh, you look pretty. | 你看起来很美 |
[21:59] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[22:01] | Is April here yet? | 艾普莉来了吗 |
[22:02] | I need to talk to her. | 我需要和她谈谈 |
[22:03] | No. | 还没来 |
[22:04] | Karen, bem-vindo. | 凯伦 欢迎 |
[22:06] | Janet. It’s so good to see you. | 珍妮特 非常高兴能见到你 |
[22:08] | You look gorgeous. | 你看起来美极了 |
[22:10] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我所有的事 |
[22:11] | How’s your love life? | 感情生活怎么样 |
[22:13] | Oh. Hey, Joss. Over here. Yeah. | 乔斯 你在这儿 |
[22:15] | I’ll take one of those. | 我要来一杯 |
[22:17] | Well, I obviously have the right house. | 看来我是来对地方了 |
[22:20] | Oh, my god. My mother hired a stripper. | 天呐 我妈妈请来了个脱衣舞男 |
[22:22] | He’s not a stripper. He’s a bartender. | 他不是跳脱衣舞的 他是酒吧服务生 |
[22:25] | Hola. Diego, is it? | 你好 迭戈 是吗 |
[22:27] | Yes, ma’am. Hola. | 是的 女士 你好 |
[22:28] | Ma’am doesn’t live here. I’m Janet. | 这里没有夫人 我叫珍妮特 |
[22:30] | – Hey, guys. – Hi. | -大家好 -你们好 |
[22:31] | You remember Richard. | 还记得理查德吧 |
[22:33] | Janet! | 珍妮特 |
[22:34] | Oh, my gosh. You’re a giant. | 我的天啊 你都这么高了 |
[22:39] | Uh, Diego, would you grab my camera? | 迭戈 能帮我把相机拿过来吗 |
[22:41] | All right, everybody. Group picture. | 好了 大家来照张全家福 |
[22:43] | Don’t by shy, handsome. | 别害羞啊 大帅哥 |
[22:46] | And everybody say… Rio. | 大家一起说 里约 |
[22:50] | Rio! | 里约 |
[22:57] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:59] | Hi, Mr. Mitchell. | 你好 米切尔先生 |
[23:01] | Uh, no. I wasn’t planning on coming into the office today. | 不 我今天没打算去办公室 |
[23:05] | Do you need me… | 你需要我 |
[23:09] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[23:12] | New evidence in the Thomas Grey case. | 托马斯·格雷的案子有了新证据 |
[23:16] | But Dr. Kim’s notes were handed in, like, two weeks ago. | 但金医生的报告两个星期前就上交了 |
[23:24] | Can I join the party? | 能跟你们一起聊吗 |
[23:26] | Oh, sure, honey. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[23:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:33] | He’s cute, Mom. | 他很帅 妈妈 |
[23:34] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我可不觉得 |
[23:39] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[23:41] | I missed having a Mama. | 我很怀念有妈妈照顾的那段时光 |
[23:43] | I can’t believe you’re gonna be so far away for so long. | 难以相信你要去那么远的地方待很长时间了 |
[23:45] | You can always come visit. | 你可以来看我啊 |
[23:48] | Well, actually… | 实际上 |
[23:50] | I was thinking I could come visit now. | 我在想我可以现在去你那 |
[23:53] | Help you find a place, get you all set up. | 帮你找个地方 把你安顿好 |
[23:56] | It’d be a blast. | 我们会很开心的 |
[23:57] | Well, what about your job, your new girlfriend? | 那你的工作怎么办 还有你的新女朋友 |
[23:59] | Oh, I have two weeks of vacation coming to me, | 我有两个周的休假 |
[24:00] | and Alex would totally be supportive. | 而且艾莉克丝一定会支持我的 |
[24:02] | Well… | 那好吧 |
[24:04] | Unless you don’t want me to come. | 除非你不想让我去 |
[24:06] | Oh, are you kidding, honey? I would love nothing more. | 开玩笑吧 亲爱的 我太想你来了 |
[24:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:09] | You’re my girl. | 你是我的宝贝女儿 |
[24:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:20] | Did you see how cute Richard was being with Janet? | 你看到理查德和珍妮特相处得有多好吗 |
[24:24] | He is so good with parents. | 他很擅长与长辈相处 |
[24:26] | I think even my mother would like… him. | 我想连我妈妈都会喜欢上 他 |
[24:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:31] | Did you wind up telling Richard about Paul? | 你会告诉理查德关于保罗的事吗 |
[24:33] | No. You told me not to. | 不 你让我别说 |
[24:34] | I know, but not everyone listens to my advice. | 我知道 但不是所有人都听我的建议 |
[24:37] | I do. | 我就听 |
[24:39] | Paul’s still in L.A. | 保罗还在洛杉矶 |
[24:42] | What? | 什么 |
[24:44] | What–how do you– what? | 这 你怎么会 你说什么 |
[24:45] | I had the same reaction. | 我也是同样的反应 |
[24:48] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:49] | He came to see me. | 他来找过我 |
[24:50] | What?! | 什么 |
[24:51] | I know. | 我明白 |
[24:53] | What? | 你说什么 |
[24:54] | I wasn’t sure if I should tell you or not, | 我之前不知道要不要告诉你 |
[24:55] | but I thought you should know | 但我想你应该知道 |
[24:57] | and decide for yourself how to handle it. | 而且应该由你来决定怎么处理 |
[24:59] | How to handle it? What am I supposed to be handling? | 怎么处理 我怎么知道怎么处理 |
[25:01] | Why is he still here? | 他为什么还在这 |
[25:02] | That I don’t know. | 这我就不知道了 |
[25:04] | He just said he needed to talk to you. | 他只是说要跟你谈谈 |
[25:06] | He’s staying at the same motel. | 他还住在那家旅馆 |
[25:10] | I’m so sorry, April. | 我很抱歉 艾普莉 |
[25:12] | Should I not have told you? | 我不应该告诉你吗 |
[25:14] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:15] | I mean… Damn it. | 我是说 该死 |
[25:16] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该怎么做 |
[25:19] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[25:21] | Am I supposed to talk to him? | 我应该跟他谈谈吗 |
[25:22] | Is that what this is? | 这么做对吗 |
[25:23] | No, not if you don’t want to. | 不 如果你不想谈就不谈 |
[25:25] | Do I have to tell Richard now? | 我现在应该告诉理查德吗 |
[25:32] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[25:42] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[25:43] | Nothing. Nothing has happened. | 没什么 没什么事 |
[25:46] | I’m gone for one week, | 我就离开了一个星期 |
[25:47] | and I come back to find out | 回来后却发现 |
[25:48] | that I’ve lost my entire settlement? | 赔偿金都没了 |
[25:50] | I understand you’re upset, Mrs. Grey. | 我知道你很生气 格雷夫人 |
[25:51] | Just let me bring you up to speed. | 让我给你详细介绍一下情况 |
[25:53] | Now new evidence has recently emerged | 你丈夫的案子又有了新证据 |
[25:55] | that seems to imply that your husband | 这些证据似乎表明你丈夫 |
[25:56] | may have been… suicidal | 在去世时 可能是 |
[25:59] | at the time of his death. | 自杀的 |
[26:01] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[26:02] | These notes were submitted by your husband’s psychiatrist, | 这些记录是由你丈夫的心理医生 |
[26:04] | Dr. Karen kim. | 凯伦·金医生上交的 |
[26:05] | And in a few places, | 里面有几处地方 |
[26:06] | she indicates that he had said– | 她写道 他说过… |
[26:07] | Let me see the notes. | 让我来看看记录 |
[26:12] | Well, this is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[26:13] | Of course, this is just one woman’s opinion. | 当然了 这只是一个人的看法 |
[26:15] | – We’re prepared to argue that– – No, it’s impossible | -我们准备辩论说… -不 她不可能 |
[26:17] | that she took these when she said she did. | 在这个时候记下了这些内容 |
[26:20] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[26:21] | These notes are referring to a session | 这些记录是关于某一次治疗的 |
[26:23] | that seemingly took place January 28th. | 似乎是在一月二十八号 |
[26:28] | Tom and I were in Hawaii | 但一月份的最后两个星期 |
[26:29] | the last two weeks of January. | 汤姆和我都待在夏威夷 |
[26:32] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:34] | I keep all our receipts on file. | 所有的收据我都留着 |
[26:36] | I can show you a copy from our hotel. | 我可以给你看酒店收据的复印件 |
[26:39] | No, I-I apologize. | 不是这意思 对不起 |
[26:40] | I haven’t been lead on this case. | 之前这案子不是我负责 |
[26:41] | Mrs. Davis is out with the flu, and I just– | 戴维斯夫人感冒请了假 我只是 |
[26:43] | Look, I don’t care which one of you fixes this, | 我才不关心你们谁来搞定这件事 |
[26:46] | I just want it fixed. | 我只需要你们搞定它 |
[26:49] | Obviously, this woman is lying. | 很明显 这个女人在说谎 |
[26:52] | Now why would someone want to do such a thing? | 至于她为什么要这么做 |
[26:54] | I have no idea. | 我就不知道了 |
[26:55] | But I expect you to find out. | 但我希望你能查清楚 |
[26:57] | I assure you, we’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我向你保证 我们会查个水落石出的 |
[26:59] | Please have a seat, and I’ll go get Mr. Mitchell. | 请先坐一下 我去找米切尔先生 |
[27:17] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[27:19] | I’m going to Rio. | 我要去里约了 |
[27:21] | Are these rice balls or cod fritters? | 这是饭团还是香炸鳕鱼 |
[27:24] | They are cod fritters. | 是香炸鳕鱼 |
[27:26] | Go on. Go ahead and tell me | 继续啊 请尽管说 |
[27:27] | the nine million reasons why it’s a bad idea. | 你觉得我不应该去的无数个理由 |
[27:29] | Actually, I think it’s a great idea. | 实际上 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[27:30] | You should go. You will have a great time. | 你应该去 你会很开心的 |
[27:34] | Uh, do you want me to get some butter or something? | 需要给你拿点黄油或者什么吗 |
[27:35] | You don’t use butter or ice. | 不能用黄油或者冰块 |
[27:38] | Run that under cold water. | 要用凉水冲 |
[27:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[27:43] | Mom harassed him to come over and say his good-byes. | 老妈一直找他 让他来跟她道别 |
[27:45] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[27:49] | It’ll mean a lot to her that you came. | 你能来她会很高兴的 |
[27:51] | Well, I always did have a soft spot for Janet. | 我对珍妮特总是强硬不起来 |
[27:56] | There you go. | 好了 |
[27:58] | Are you, uh… | 你会… |
[28:01] | are you gonna tell her you’re pregnant? | 你会告诉她 你怀孕了吗 |
[28:03] | No. What would be the point? | 不了 告诉了又有什么用呢 |
[28:06] | Might be nice to have someone around. | 有人陪着总是好的 |
[28:09] | Well, that’s not really an option, | 她不可能留下陪我的 |
[28:11] | since she’s moving to Rio. | 她马上就要去里约了 |
[28:14] | Well, maybe if you told her, she wouldn’t go. | 如果你告诉了她 也许她就不走了 |
[28:16] | She’d be bored within a week. | 一个礼拜不到 她就待不住了 |
[28:18] | Gone within two. | 不出两个星期 绝对走人 |
[28:19] | At least give her a chance to do the right thing, Sav. | 至少给她个表现的机会啊 萨维 |
[28:21] | After all these years, do you really not know her? | 这么多年了 你还不了解她吗 |
[28:24] | Well, I’ve been surprised by people lately | 最近我已经被曾以为很了解的人 |
[28:27] | that I thought I knew well. | 给吓了一跳 |
[28:29] | I’m gonna go say hi. | 我去打个招呼 |
[28:35] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[28:36] | Oh, uh, check the kitchen again. | 那我们再去厨房找找 |
[28:40] | Hi, mom. Bye, mom. | 妈妈好 妈妈再见 |
[28:41] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[28:46] | Are they gone? | 她们走了吗 |
[28:52] | You know, this game’s not that bad | 知道不 这个游戏 |
[28:52] | when you’re just a little drunk. | 一定要喝点小酒之后再玩 |
[28:55] | I’ll have to remember that. | 我一定好好记着 |
[28:57] | You okay? You look kind of funny? | 你还好吗 有点怪怪的 |
[28:59] | I know. | 是啊 |
[29:00] | I’m–I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[29:02] | I don’t think I feel so good. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[29:03] | I, um, I think I’m coming down with Lucy’s stomach flu. | 我觉得我也感染了露西的肠胃炎 |
[29:06] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[29:07] | Yeah, I’d hate to break up the party. | 我也不想破坏聚会的气氛 |
[29:08] | Everyone’s having such a good time. | 大家都玩得这么开心 |
[29:10] | How about I take the girls tonight? | 不如今晚我来照顾姑娘们吧 |
[29:12] | That way, you can go home and puke in private. | 这样你也能回家 一个人想怎么吐怎么吐 |
[29:15] | Oh, really? You’re okay with that? | 真的吗 不麻烦吗 |
[29:21] | I’ll rally the troops. | 我去找孩子们 |
[29:31] | Thank you for the great party. | 请我们参加这么好的聚会真是多谢了 |
[29:33] | I gotta go. | 我得回去了 |
[29:34] | – Careful driving. – Yeah, me, too. | -开车时小心点 -我也该走了 |
[29:35] | Oh, don’t be such a poop. | 别扫兴嘛 |
[29:37] | Come on. Stay the night. | 别这样 留下吧 |
[29:38] | Oh, n–mom, it’s okay. | 别了 妈妈 没事的 |
[29:40] | No, the three of us will stay up and talk. | 不要 我们仨夜里好好说说话 |
[29:44] | Oh, come on, you two. | 你们俩别闹了 |
[29:46] | You love each other too much | 你们那么相爱 |
[29:47] | to let your egos keep you apart. | 为什么要让自尊心作祟 彼此分离呢 |
[29:50] | People make mistakes. | 是人都会犯错的嘛 |
[29:51] | Mom, let’s clean up. | 妈 收拾桌子吧 |
[29:52] | Well, it– it’s no big surprise | 男人就是管不住下半身 |
[29:54] | that men can’t keep it in their pants. | 这也没什么可大惊小怪的 |
[29:55] | – Mom. – Okay, kids. | -妈 -好了 孩子们 |
[29:57] | – Let’s go to the car. – Right behind you. | -咱们上车吧 -我也走了 |
[30:00] | Is that what you told her? | 你就是这么跟她说的 |
[30:01] | No. Of course that’s not what I told her. | 不是 不是我说的 |
[30:03] | I didn’t tell her anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[30:05] | I didn’t need to be told. | 这还用说吗 |
[30:06] | Marriages break up over one of two things– | 婚姻杀手无外乎就两个 |
[30:09] | money or cheating. | 一是钱 二是出轨 |
[30:10] | Obviously, money’s not an issue. | 很显然 你们的问题不是钱 |
[30:12] | I mean… look at this house. | 看看这座豪宅就知道了 |
[30:14] | So somebody slept with somebody else. | 所以那就只可能是一方出轨了 |
[30:16] | What else could it be? | 还能是谁呢 |
[30:25] | You? | 是你 |
[30:36] | Savi. | 萨维 |
[30:41] | Savi. | 萨维 |
[30:41] | Please just leave me alone. | 你就让我一个人静一静吧 |
[30:43] | I didn’t know. How could I know? | 我也不知道啊 我怎么能想到 |
[30:45] | I mean, after all the hell you gave me | 这些年你给了我这么多白眼 |
[30:46] | for what I did to your father– | 就是因为我对你爸爸做的那些事 |
[30:48] | And ten men after that. It’s not the same. | 你睡的可是十个人 你我可不一样 |
[30:50] | Oh, I-I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[30:52] | I… I don’t fault you. I don’t care. | 我不是想怪你什么 我不在乎那些 |
[30:56] | Have I ever judged you, Savi? | 我对你说三道四过吗 萨维 |
[30:57] | I have never judged you. | 我从没评判过你什么 |
[30:58] | Nope. You have never judged me, mom, | 是啊 你从没评判过我 妈妈 |
[31:00] | because that actually would have required some attention. | 因为你从来没有费心去关心过我们 |
[31:06] | You really hate me? | 你就这么恨我吗 |
[31:08] | Was I such a terrible mother? | 我这个妈妈真的就如此糟糕吗 |
[31:12] | No. | 不 |
[31:15] | You were a great mom when you were there. | 陪着我们的时候 你是个好妈妈 |
[31:17] | But unfortunately, you were hardly ever there. | 可惜的是 你在我们身边的日子少之又少 |
[31:19] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[31:20] | I was always there when you girls needed me. | 你们需要我的时候 我都在你们身边 |
[31:23] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[31:24] | Name one time when I wasn’t there. | 你倒是说说哪次我不在了 |
[31:26] | One? Okay. | 让我说吗 好啊 |
[31:27] | Uh, what about Joss’ 7th birthday? | 那就乔斯7岁生日那次吧 |
[31:30] | You didn’t give her that necklace, mom. | 那条项链不是你给的 妈妈 |
[31:32] | Of course I gave her the necklace. | 当然是我送的 |
[31:34] | It was her birthday present. | 那是她的生日礼物 |
[31:35] | You were in Cabo | 你当时在卡博[巴西城市] |
[31:36] | with some guy we had never met. | 和一些乱七八糟的人混在一起 |
[31:38] | And you left me alone once again | 你又一次把我一个人丢下 |
[31:41] | to take care of her. | 让我照顾乔斯 |
[31:43] | I was 15 years old, and she was 7. | 我那年只有15岁 乔斯也只有7岁 |
[31:45] | And she pestered me the whole weekend– | 那一个周末她都缠着我问 |
[31:48] | “What do you think mom’s gonna bring me back for my birthday?” | 你说妈妈会给我带回来什么生日礼物啊 |
[31:52] | And I knew you’d forget. | 而我知道你根本就不记得她的生日了 |
[31:54] | I knew it, if you’d even show up at all. | 我知道 你根本就不会出现 |
[31:59] | And I just–I couldn’t– | 我不能… |
[32:00] | I couldn’t bear the heartbreak on her face, | 我不能看着乔斯失望伤心 |
[32:02] | so I took every single penny that I had saved | 所以我拿出了自己攒下的每一分钱 |
[32:05] | and I bought her that necklace | 给她买了那条项链 |
[32:08] | and I just said it was from you. | 并告诉她 那是你送的 |
[32:13] | The necklace wasn’t from me? | 那条项链不是我送的吗 |
[32:25] | Well, I… | 我… |
[32:27] | did my best. | 我真的尽力了 |
[33:07] | Thanks for calling me. | 谢谢你打给我 |
[33:09] | I didn’t invite you in. | 我没请你进屋 |
[33:12] | Right. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[33:15] | Force of habit. | 习惯成自然了 |
[33:17] | Why are you still here, Paul? | 你怎么还在这儿 保罗 |
[33:22] | I want to see Lucy. | 我想见见露西 |
[33:48] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[33:49] | Morning. | 早 |
[33:56] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[33:59] | I don’t see you often, | 我们不常见面 |
[34:00] | which is on me, I know. | 我知道 这都是我的错 |
[34:04] | And I feel like I have such a short window | 我知道我没什么资格 |
[34:07] | to say all the right things. | 去评判什么事是对的 |
[34:09] | And invariably, they come out all wrong. | 而且我认为对的事 到头来全是大错特错 |
[34:13] | It’s okay, mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[34:17] | You’re not like me. | 你和我不一样 |
[34:21] | And what I was trying to say the other night | 那天晚上我曾跟你说 |
[34:23] | about you not being like your father… | 你不像你的父亲 |
[34:27] | you’re so much stronger than he is… | 你比他更坚强 |
[34:30] | than he ever was. | 比他坚强得多 |
[34:35] | You have always been | 一直以来 |
[34:35] | your own little miracle of a person. | 你的榜样就是你自己 |
[34:40] | And in so many ways, | 这么多年来 |
[34:41] | let’s face it, you raised yourself. | 我们都明白 你是自力更生 |
[34:47] | Your accomplishments are all your own. | 所有的成就都是你自己一手打拼来的 |
[34:50] | And I am absolute awe | 看到你这样 |
[34:54] | of the woman that you’ve become. | 我的心里只有敬佩 |
[35:01] | A cheater? | 红杏出墙吗 |
[35:02] | A woman of great character | 一个内心强大 |
[35:05] | who’s facing a mistake. | 敢于面对过错的女性 |
[35:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:15] | I’m sorry about interfering with you and Harry. | 我很抱歉干扰了你和哈利的事 |
[35:17] | I-I hope you two work it out. | 我希望你俩能解决好 |
[35:21] | You have a bond | 你们深厚的感情 |
[35:22] | I could never forge with another person. | 是我永远无法和别人建立的 |
[35:29] | And I’ve always thought you’d make an outstanding mother. | 而且我一直觉得你会是个杰出的母亲 |
[35:47] | You better hurry, though, | 但你最好抓紧 |
[35:48] | before those eggs go and die. | 免得那些卵子都流失了 |
[35:55] | I’ve done some preliminary work on this Elizabeth Grey. | 我做了些对伊丽莎白·格雷的前期调查 |
[36:01] | You want some coffee? | 你要喝咖啡吗 |
[36:02] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[36:06] | You didn’t say she was loaded. | 你可没说她很有钱 |
[36:08] | Does that matter? | 那重要吗 |
[36:10] | Well, greater communities have tighter security. | 越高档的社区 安保越严格 |
[36:15] | You know anything about firewalls? | 你知道防火墙吗 |
[36:18] | Not really. | 不太了解 |
[36:18] | Well, I won’t trouble you with the details. | 我就不和你说细节了 |
[36:20] | Let’s just say that this whole thing is going to, uh, | 这么说吧 这整件事要 |
[36:24] | take a little longer than I initially thought. | 比我最初想的耗时长些 |
[36:28] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[36:29] | So you’re saying her I.S.P. provides better security | 你是说她的网络供应商提供的安保很严 |
[36:33] | because there’s a gate in front of her house? | 因为她房前装了个门 |
[36:37] | Well, obviously… | 很显然 |
[36:39] | I was speaking of the metaphorical firewall. | 我说的防火墙是个比喻 |
[36:42] | Look, if you don’t have any information… | 如果你没什么信息… |
[36:44] | I can get you a whole bunch of facts on this lady. | 我能给你关于这位女士的一大堆实际情况 |
[36:46] | But none of ’em are gonna give you the answer you’re looking for. | 但没一条有你想要的答案 |
[36:48] | Yes, but I… | 对 但我… |
[36:49] | I’m not gonna find an e-mail | 我没法找到一封写着 |
[36:50] | that says, “I killed my husband.” | “我杀了我老公”的邮件 |
[36:53] | I’m a good P.I., but I’m not a mind reader. | 我是优秀的私家侦探 但我不会读心术 |
[36:55] | I can’t get inside her head. | 我没法钻进她脑子里 |
[36:58] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你了 |
[37:00] | Why don’t you just ask her yourself? | 你何不直接问她本人呢 |
[37:03] | There’s no point. I already know she lies. | 没必要 我已经知道了她会撒谎 |
[37:05] | Well, everybody lies. | 人人都会撒谎 |
[37:07] | But you seem to have a pretty good knack | 但你似乎十分擅长 |
[37:09] | for cutting through people’s crap. | 戳穿别人的谎言 |
[37:21] | Richard, hi. What are you doing here? | 理查德 你来这里干嘛 |
[37:23] | Chicken soup, | 鸡汤 |
[37:24] | Which is either perfect or gross, depending on how you feel. | 好喝还是难喝 要看你的感觉了 |
[37:27] | If it’s gross, I also brought bagels. | 难喝的话 我还带了百吉饼 |
[37:31] | You’re a good man. | 你真贴心 |
[37:33] | I try. | 我尽力而为 |
[37:38] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[37:39] | There’s… something I need to tell you. | 我需要和你说点事 |
[37:56] | I thought you had to go into the office today. | 我以为你今天得去上班 |
[37:58] | Yeah, I’m leaving soon. | 对 我这就走 |
[38:01] | Just wanted to see you off. | 只是想给你送行 |
[38:08] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈在哪 |
[38:08] | I don’t know. She’s, uh, she’s not answering her phone. | 我不知道 她不接电话 |
[38:11] | She’s not in the guest house, | 也不在客房里 |
[38:13] | but maybe she just went to go get cash for the trip, you know? | 也许只是去取旅行用的钱了 |
[38:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:17] | You’re probably right. | 应该是这样 |
[38:19] | Oh. There she is. | 她打来了 |
[38:22] | Hola, mama. Cómo estás? | 喂 妈妈 你好吗 |
[38:24] | Where you at? | 你在哪呢 |
[38:26] | Oh, y-you’re at the airport already? | 你已经在机场了 |
[38:31] | Diego? | 迭戈是谁 |
[38:34] | Yeah, right. The bartender from last night. Yeah. | 昨晚那个调酒师 我记起来了 |
[38:40] | Yeah, that’s probably a smart idea. | 这主意挺明智的 |
[38:42] | He knows the city and… | 他了解那个城市 |
[38:43] | He can… lug all your boxes and stuff and… | 他可以帮你拖行李什么的 |
[38:48] | Um… No. | 没有 |
[38:50] | let’s be honest. He’s pretty hot, right? | 说实话 他很帅气 对吧 |
[38:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:57] | Actually, it’s–it’s probably better for me to… | 其实 可能对我来说更好 |
[39:01] | to come when you’re all settled in and… | 等你安顿下来再去 |
[39:04] | I don’t know what we were thinking. | 我不知道咱们当时怎么想的 |
[39:06] | Totally, yeah. | 没错 |
[39:08] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[39:10] | Yeah, we’ll make a girls’ weekend out of it. | 咱们回头来个女生周末 |
[39:12] | Okay. Ciao. | 好的 再见 |
[39:28] | She’s taking Diego. | 她带迭戈去的 |
[39:31] | I heard. | 我听见了 |
[39:34] | God, she couldn’t, like, | 天呐 她连 |
[39:37] | be a mom for just a couple of weeks, you know? | 几周的母亲都做不来 |
[39:50] | Now I finally understand why you’ve… | 现在我终于理解你为什么… |
[39:52] | always been so frickin’ tough on me. | 一直对我这么严了 |
[39:54] | Oh, Joss, please don’t… | 乔斯 别… |
[39:55] | No, no, no, just stop, | 不不 别说话 |
[39:56] | because it’s gonna get nice, I promise. | 后面说的是好话 我保证 |
[40:00] | You’ve been so tough on me because that’s what mothers do. | 你一直对我那么严 因为母亲就该那样 |
[40:05] | You know, to… | 来… |
[40:06] | make sure that you grow up right. | 确保孩子的健康成长 |
[40:16] | Ohh. I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[40:20] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[40:28] | I need you to do something for me, okay? | 我需要你为我做件事 好吗 |
[40:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:45] | This is the results to my paternity test. | 这是我亲子鉴定的结果 |
[40:52] | You want to open it now? | 你想现在打开它吗 |
[40:53] | There’s no good answer in there. | 无论怎样结果都不会好 |
[40:56] | I mean, if it’s… Dom’s… | 如果是多姆的 |
[41:01] | What? | 又能怎样 |
[41:02] | I’m not gonna be in a relationship with him. | 我不会和他交往的 |
[41:05] | But if it’s Harry’s, well… | 但如果是哈利的 |
[41:08] | I certainly don’t want him to come home just for this baby. | 我当然不想让他单纯为了孩子回家 |
[41:13] | My job now is to take care of this baby, | 我现在的工作是照顾好这个孩子 |
[41:18] | in love and in peace. | 安安稳稳的 |
[41:22] | And until he or she is born… | 无论男孩女孩 等孩子出生后 |
[41:26] | the baby belongs to me. | 只属于我 |
[41:35] | Will you keep this for me? | 你能替我保存这个吗 |
[41:39] | There is no one in this world | 这世上除了你 |
[41:42] | that I trust more with it than you. | 没人让我更信任了 |
[41:46] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 好 |
[41:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:57] | Hi, Lila. Uh, sorry to do this, | 莱拉 很抱歉 |
[41:59] | but I need to cancel my afternoon appointments. | 我需要取消我下午的预约 |
[42:02] | I’m heading out to Zuma | 我要去趟祖玛 |
[42:03] | and I’m not sure what time I’ll be back. | 我不确定何时回来 |
[42:07] | Great. | 太好了 |
[42:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:14] | Are you Karen Kim? | 你是凯伦·金吗 |
[42:16] | Yes, I am. | 对 我就是 |
[42:16] | You’ve just been served. | 你被起诉了 |
[42:26] | 加利福尼亚州高等法院 原告 伊丽莎白·格雷 被告 凯伦·金 | |
[42:28] | “The wrongful death of Thomas Grey”? | “托马斯·格雷为非正常死亡” |