时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Let’s do it. Do the whole relationship thing. | 咱们试试 确定恋爱关系 |
[00:04] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 前情回顾 |
[00:05] | Why are you still here, Paul? | 你怎么还在这儿 保罗 |
[00:07] | I want to see Lucy. | 我想见见露西 |
[00:09] | You have been so tough on me because | 你一直对我那么严 |
[00:11] | that’s what mothers do. | 因为母亲就该那样 |
[00:12] | Make sure that you grow up right. | 确保孩子的健康成长 |
[00:16] | These notes are submitted by your husband’s psychiatrist. | 这些记录是由你丈夫的心理医生上交的 |
[00:18] | She indicates that your husband may have been suicidal. | 她暗示你丈夫可能有自杀倾向 |
[00:20] | Obviously, this woman is lying. | 很明显 这个女人在说谎 |
[00:23] | – Sam… – I think I’m in love with you. | -山姆 -我想我是爱上你了 |
[00:25] | Maybe you could tell him you were screwing his father. | 也许你可以告诉他你跟他父亲上过床 |
[00:28] | That should break the spell. | 这样就能打破咒语了 |
[00:39] | If you keep waking me up this early, | 如果你继续这么早就把我吵醒 |
[00:42] | I am moving back into the guest house, | 我就搬回客房 |
[00:43] | and I swear, we’re never gonna finish “The Wire.” | 而且我发誓 我们会一直吵不停 |
[00:46] | I don’t even know how you could sleep | 我都不知道这么一直滴答滴答的 |
[00:47] | over this–this–this drip, drip, drip. | 你怎么能睡得着 |
[00:50] | Well, clearly, you are unaware of how loudly you snore. | 显然 你都不知道自己呼噜打得有多响 |
[00:52] | That trip, drip, drip is like a lullaby. | 相比之下 滴答滴答的漏水简直就是摇篮曲 |
[00:55] | This happens once every few months. | 每隔几个月这里就会漏水 |
[00:57] | Harry says it has something to do with th–the thingy | 哈利说这和让水流出来的那个… |
[00:59] | in the doohickey that makes the water come out– | 小玩意儿有关系 |
[01:02] | I don’t–I don’t know. If I can– | 我不知道 如果我可以… |
[01:04] | If I can just tighten it. | 把它拧紧就好了 |
[01:06] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[01:12] | Woman, calm down. It is just a leak. | 冷静点女人 只是漏水而已 |
[01:13] | It’s not the end of the world. | 又不是世界末日 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry I’m not thrilled that my house is falling apart. | 对不起 房子要塌了还兴高采烈 我可做不到 |
[01:18] | Are you kidding? I love that your house is falling apart. | 开玩笑吧 我就喜欢这样 |
[01:20] | It’s much closer to my childhood fantasy | 这很符合我的童年时的幻想 |
[01:22] | of us sharing a crappy Manhattan apartment together. | 我俩住在曼哈顿一处破破烂烂的公寓里 |
[01:24] | Two sisters living in N.Y.C., and we drink our dinner, | 一对住在纽约的姐妹花 晚餐喝点小酒 |
[01:28] | stay out all night– it’d be amazing. | 整晚都在外面玩 太棒了 |
[01:30] | That would’ve been great when I was 25 and single, | 如果我是25岁的单身女郎 这倒是不错 |
[01:33] | but I’m 37 and pregnant, | 但我已经是个37岁的怀孕少妇 |
[01:35] | So, you know… | 所以 你懂的 |
[01:37] | Not so much fun. | 没什么意思 |
[01:49] | Everything is broken, and I don’t know how to fix it. | 整个世界都在坍塌 可我却不知道怎么修理 |
[01:52] | Literally or metaphorically? | 你说的是东西还是感情 |
[01:55] | Let’s start with literally. | 先说东西吧 |
[01:57] | Well, that’s easy. | 那倒容易 |
[01:58] | You’re psyching yourself out. | 你这是自己吓自己 |
[02:00] | Sav, you lived all by yourself | 小萨 当年你在威尼斯 |
[02:02] | in that teeny, tiny apartment in Venice for seven years, | 在那个小公寓里一个人住了七年 |
[02:05] | And you were fine. | 还不照样过得好好的 |
[02:07] | Yeah, I was fine until I married Harry, | 是啊 可是我嫁给了哈利 |
[02:09] | and then he didn’t let me do anything. | 然后他就什么也不让我干了 |
[02:12] | I mean, I couldn’t even open the mail. | 我甚至都不用开邮箱 |
[02:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:15] | Yeah. Well, I forgot to send in the D.W.P. bill, | 有一次我忘寄就业与退休保障部门的账单 |
[02:19] | and it turned into this whole deal. | 慢慢地事情就变成这样了 |
[02:21] | So he’s dealt with the mail | 开始他只是收发邮件 |
[02:22] | and he fixes the leaks | 然后开始修补漏水的地方 |
[02:24] | and he programs the remote controls for the TVs | 再后来是给电视遥控器编程 |
[02:27] | and changes the water filters, | 更换滤水器 |
[02:29] | – the light bulbs. – Wow. And you let him do all of that? | -再是电灯泡 -你让他包揽一切吗 |
[02:32] | I didn’t really have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[02:33] | He was kind of old school that way. | 他就是这种保守的居家型男人 |
[02:36] | Kinda like Ricky Ricardo with a different accent. | 有点像里奇·里卡多 不过口音不同 |
[02:44] | It’s not that big of a deal. | 也没那么严重啦 |
[02:45] | No. No. I-I know, but I just– | 不不 我知道 但我只是… |
[02:47] | I really can’t picture you giving up that much control. | 我想象不出你居然交出了那么多的掌控权 |
[02:50] | That must’ve been really hard for you. | 这对你来说 一定很难 |
[02:53] | It was. | 是啊 |
[02:57] | But you get used to things. | 但人总会习惯的 |
[03:03] | See? | 瞧 |
[03:05] | You fixed it. | 你修好了 |
[03:06] | You’re fine. | 没事啦 |
[03:12] | Just kidding. | 当我没说 |
[03:18] | There are first graders whose moms | 一年级学生的妈妈 |
[03:20] | don’t walk them all the way to the front door. | 都不会把他们送到大门口 |
[03:22] | Sorry to embarrass you. | 不好意思让你难堪了 |
[03:23] | No, you’re not. | 一点都不真诚 |
[03:24] | You’re right. I’m not. | 没错 骗你的 |
[03:26] | Have a good day at school, kiddo. | 在学校过得愉快哦 宝贝 |
[03:29] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:38] | April Malloy. | 艾普莉·马洛伊 |
[03:40] | Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[03:41] | The P.T.A. still needs a chairperson | 学生家长和教师联谊会还需要 |
[03:42] | for the grandparents and special friends day committee. | 为祖父母和特别朋友日委员会找名主席 |
[03:45] | It is so meaningful to the children | 这对孩子和他们年迈的亲人而言 |
[03:47] | and their elderly loved ones. | 意义非凡 |
[03:51] | Sorry. Cheryl, I have to go. | 对不起 谢丽尔 我得走了 |
[03:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:58] | Start the car and meet me at the park now. | 马上开车 到公园见我 |
[04:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:07] | You’ve reached Savannah Davis. | 我是萨瓦娜·戴维斯 |
[04:08] | I’m not available to take your call, | 我现在不方便接电话 |
[04:09] | So leave a message after the beep. | 稍后请留言 |
[04:12] | It’s me again. | 还是我 |
[04:14] | I’m still staring at the summons on my desk | 我还在看我桌上的传票 |
[04:16] | where your law firm is basically accusing me of killing Tom. | 你的律所基本上是在指控我谋杀了汤姆 |
[04:20] | And you’re seriously not gonna answer my calls? | 而你真的不打算接我电话了吗 |
[04:32] | Early lunch. | 早点去吃午饭 |
[04:32] | Where are we going? | 我们去那里 |
[04:36] | I’ll just… wait here. | 我还是在这里等着吧 |
[04:48] | Have you lost your damn mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[04:49] | I told you. I need to see Lucy. | 我说过了 我得见见露西 |
[04:51] | And I told you that wasn’t gonna happen. | 我也告诉过你了 那不可能 |
[04:54] | What if she saw you? | 如果她看见了你怎么办 |
[04:55] | Do you know what that would do to her? Do you even care? | 你知道会有什么后果吗 你关心吗 |
[04:58] | – Of course I care. – You obviously don’t. | -我当然关心 -你才不关心 |
[05:00] | Hey, I’m sorry. It was a stupid idea. | 抱歉 是我做了蠢事 |
[05:02] | We’re way past stupid. | 简直是蠢透了 |
[05:04] | Listen to me. I refuse to let you ruin that little girl’s life | 听我说 你已经毁了我女儿的生活 |
[05:08] | any more than you already have. | 我不能再让你伤害她了 |
[05:10] | Lucy was destroyed when she lost her father. | 露西失去父亲时都崩溃了 |
[05:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:13] | You don’t know because you weren’t there for three years. | 你不知道 因为你离开了三年 |
[05:17] | Why do you suddenly need to see her again now? | 为什么突然想要见她 |
[05:19] | I never stopped needing to see her. | 我一直很想见她 |
[05:24] | Now that I’m here… | 现在我回来了 |
[05:27] | she’s just so close. | 她离我如此地近 |
[05:32] | I’m so sorry, April. | 很抱歉 艾普莉 |
[05:35] | I screwed up everything– | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[05:40] | my life, your life, Lucy’s. | 我 你和露西的生活 |
[05:46] | Please. | 求你 |
[05:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:51] | I can’t lose Lucy. | 我不能失去露西 |
[05:58] | You can’t lose what you don’t have. | 她本来就不是你的 又谈何失去 |
[06:02] | Go back to your family in Florida | 回去你在佛罗里达的那个家吧 |
[06:04] | because you’ve got no family here. | 因为你在这里没有家 |
[06:15] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[06:16] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[06:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[06:20] | Look, this is not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[06:22] | I can’t have this conversation here. | 我不能在这跟你谈 |
[06:23] | You won’t call me back. | 你不回我电话 |
[06:25] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能跟你谈论案情 |
[06:27] | Fine. Have you at least told your bosses | 好吧 至少你告诉你的上司 |
[06:29] | that Elizabeth Grey’s a lying son of a bitch? | 伊丽莎白·格雷是个撒谎精了吧 |
[06:31] | Yet another thing I cannot do. | 这事我也做不到 |
[06:33] | You know she is. This whole case is ridiculous. | 你心知肚明 这案子真是太可笑了 |
[06:36] | Elizabeth is the one who killed Tom, | 是伊丽莎白杀害了汤姆 |
[06:37] | and now she’s saying I’m responsible? | 现在还反过来说我有罪 |
[06:40] | Why didn’t you at least warn me? | 你至少该提醒我一声吧 |
[06:41] | I took myself off the case. | 我不再参与这件案子了 |
[06:43] | I haven’t been getting all the e-mails. | 所以收不到那些消息了 |
[06:45] | Come on, Savi. | 拜托 萨维 |
[06:47] | Karen, I’ve already given you too much information, | 凯伦 我已经说得太多了 |
[06:50] | and if I had any idea that this investigation | 要是早知道调查矛头 |
[06:53] | was going to become about you, | 会指向你 |
[06:55] | I wouldn’t have told you anything. | 我就什么都不会说 |
[06:57] | That makes me feel so much better. | 听你这么说我真是好受多了 |
[06:59] | Karen, I am really sorry, | 凯伦 很抱歉 |
[07:01] | but my job is on the line. | 但我会饭碗不保 |
[07:03] | My life is on the line. | 我的命都要保不住了 |
[07:06] | You can’t talk to me about it? | 你不能跟我谈论案情是吗 |
[07:08] | That’s fine. I get it. | 那行 我明白 |
[07:10] | But I am done playing nice with this woman. | 但我已经受够给这女人好脸色看了 |
[07:12] | Make sure you tell her that I am not going down without a fight. | 你去告诉她 我不会不战而败的 |
[07:16] | Do you need a lawyer? | 你需要律师吗 |
[07:20] | I can recommend someone. | 我可以给你推荐 |
[07:22] | I think that would qualify | 这又算是个 |
[07:23] | as yet another conflict of interest. | 利益冲突了吧 |
[07:27] | Thanks anyway. | 不过还是谢谢了 |
[07:44] | Yes, Olivier? | 什么事 奥利维尔 |
[07:46] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[07:48] | I could smell your Acqua Di Gio | 我在二十米开外就能闻到 |
[07:49] | from two decades away. | 你身上寄情水的味道 |
[07:53] | Two prospective clients from New York | 两位纽约来的目标客户 |
[07:55] | are in town for the evening. | 今晚会来市区 |
[07:56] | I need to convince them that Los Angeles does not, um, | 我得说服他们洛杉矶并不因为 |
[08:00] | how do you put it– | 午夜打烊的餐厅就 |
[08:01] | suck–because the restaurants close at midnight. | 用你的话怎么说 很烂 |
[08:03] | Are they staying in Beverly Hills? | 他们是住比佛利山庄吗 |
[08:05] | – Yes. – Well, the restaurants there close at 10:00, | -是的 -那里的餐厅十点就打烊了 |
[08:06] | so I highly suggest that you find them a hotel on the strip. | 我强烈建议你给他们在日落大道找个酒店 |
[08:10] | Bonne idé. Uh, there’s more. | 好主意 还有一点 |
[08:12] | This couple is, uh, cosmopolitan. | 这对夫妇四海为家 |
[08:14] | They believe life is a sensuous adventure. | 他们认为生活就是精神冒险 |
[08:17] | Well, then why are they moving to L.A.? | 那他们干嘛搬来洛杉矶 |
[08:19] | – The husband is a dip. – A dip? | -他丈夫是个”舌蝇知道” -舌蝇知道 |
[08:22] | No, no, no. Um, a deep. | 不不 是”摄影知道” |
[08:24] | – A D.P.? – Oui. Sa. Ca. | -是摄导吗 -没错 |
[08:26] | It means director of photography. | 就是摄影导演的意思 |
[08:27] | He must be in the film business. | 肯定是电影圈的 |
[08:28] | In any case, | 无论如何 |
[08:29] | I need an unforgettable evening of entertainment, | 我要给他们安排一个难忘的夜晚 |
[08:32] | which is why I’ve come to you. | 所以我来找你了 |
[08:35] | So what I’m hearing is you do find me entertaining. | 你的意思是 我让人很愉快吧 |
[08:40] | You’ll accompany me tonight. | 你今晚要陪我出席 |
[08:42] | Sorry. Can’t. | 抱歉 去不了 |
[08:44] | I’m already booked. I snagged a reservation at Ink, | 已经有约了 我在墨水餐厅订了位 |
[08:46] | and I’m taking my girlfriend out | 要和我的女朋友出去 |
[08:47] | for our own unforgettable evening. | 过我俩的难忘之夜 |
[08:51] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:53] | You and mademoiselle mala beads | 你和印度念珠小姐 |
[08:55] | have become lovers? | 成为恋人了 |
[08:57] | I’ve never heard it put like that, | 这说法还是头一次听说 |
[09:00] | but oui, oui. We have. | 不过说对了 就是这样 |
[09:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:36] | Just a little 5-minute catnap. | 我就小睡五分钟 |
[09:40] | Uh, I mean a 35-minute catnap. | 好吧 小睡35分钟 |
[09:43] | Go home and rest. | 回家休息吧 |
[09:45] | Oh, no, I can’t. I’m already a week behind | 不行 利伯曼抚养权的案子 |
[09:46] | on the Lieberman custody case. | 我已经落后一周的进度了 |
[09:48] | Work from home. Partners are on retreat. They’ll never know. | 在家工作吧 合伙人都不在 没人知道 |
[09:52] | You need to take better care of yourself. | 你得好好照顾自己 |
[09:55] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:06] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[10:07] | So sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:09] | Here. Let me get that. | 我来擦干净 |
[10:12] | Now just– just take it on the house. Okay. Sorry. | 我请客 抱歉 |
[10:15] | Free coffee, huh? | 免费咖啡啊 |
[10:17] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[10:19] | Um, shouldn’t you be at–at work? | 你不是应该在上班吗 |
[10:22] | I just want to check in. | 我就想来看看你 |
[10:23] | I saw you at the drop-off this morning | 今早送孩子上学时见到你了 |
[10:25] | and wanted to say hi, but you took off so quickly. | 我想跟你打招呼 但你很快就走了 |
[10:29] | Everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:31] | Did Paul try to contact you again? | 保罗又联系你了吗 |
[10:33] | Worse. | 比这更糟 |
[10:37] | Paul showed up at school today. | 保罗今天来学校了 |
[10:39] | He did what? | 什么 |
[10:40] | He wanted to see Lucy without Lucy seeing him. | 他想瞒着露西偷偷见她 |
[10:43] | Is that what he said? | 他是这么说的 |
[10:44] | Don’t worry. I told him it’s not gonna happen | 别担心 我告诉他不可能 |
[10:47] | – and that he needs to just go back to Florida. – And? | -让他回弗罗里达 -然后呢 |
[10:51] | And he… | 然后他 |
[10:53] | broke down. | 伤心欲绝 |
[10:56] | I almost feel bad for him. | 我几乎要同情他了 |
[10:57] | That’s what he wants. | 他就想让你同情 |
[11:00] | Did he say he was leaving? | 他说自己要离开了吗 |
[11:01] | No, but I’m– | 没有 但是我… |
[11:02] | He’s playing you, April. | 他在耍你 艾普莉 |
[11:02] | He’s trying to worm his way back into your life. | 他想要重新进入你的生活 |
[11:04] | – No, I-I really don’t think so. – This guy is a liar | -不 我不这么想 -这人是个骗子 |
[11:07] | and a criminal, and you need to go to the police. | 是个罪犯 你得去找警察 |
[11:09] | But I can’t. | 但是我不能 |
[11:11] | I’ve thought about it, but I just don’t see | 我想过这么做 可是我就是不知道 |
[11:13] | how I can do this without getting Lucy involved. | 如何才能不牵涉到露西 |
[11:15] | Then involve her. | 那么就告诉她实情 |
[11:17] | Maybe it’s time. | 或许时机已到 |
[11:18] | That’s the last resort, and I am not there yet. | 还没有到万不得已 我不会这么做的 |
[11:21] | Unless I am. | 除非已经到了 |
[11:22] | I don’t–I don’t– I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不… 我不知道 我不知道 |
[11:24] | Okay. Okay. I’m sorry. | 好了 好了 对不起 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:27] | Didn’t mean to make you more upset. | 让你更心烦了 我不是故意的 |
[11:28] | I’ve done everything I can, but I just– | 我竭尽了全力 可是我… |
[11:30] | I can’t make him do anything. | 我无法让他按我说的做 |
[11:32] | He’s not listening to me. | 他不听我的 |
[11:35] | It’s okay. It’s okay. We’re gonna be okay. | 没事 没事 我们会没事的 |
[11:38] | We’re gonna figure it out. | 我们会找出办法的 |
[11:43] | Entrez. | 请进 |
[11:47] | Okay, do you remember those choose your own adventure books? | 你记得这些吗 从你的冒险宝典里选的 |
[11:51] | Right. They probably weren’t translated into French. | 好吧 可能没有被翻译成法语 |
[12:00] | – What are these? – Three distinct itineraries. | -这是什么 -三条独特的游玩行程 |
[12:03] | Our prospective couple can choose just how adventurous | 今晚在我们美丽的城市里 我们的客户 |
[12:06] | they want their evening in our fair city to be. | 想要多刺激就有多刺激 |
[12:08] | I thought you had plans for tonight. | 你不是说今晚有安排了 |
[12:09] | I do. But I’ve booked the limo, made the reservations, | 没错 不过我租订了一辆豪车 |
[12:12] | and added your name to | 还把你的名字登记在了 |
[12:13] | every velvet rope list in town. | 城里每一家豪华会所名单上 |
[12:15] | The planning’s done. | 安排完毕 |
[12:16] | All you have to do is close the deal with your… | 你只需用你迷人的个性 |
[12:19] | sparkling personality. | 完成交易 |
[12:22] | Was that sarcasm? | 是讽刺我吗 |
[12:24] | You know, just when I think you’ll never get me. | 我还以为你永运都理解不了我的言外之意 |
[12:29] | Merci, Josslyn. | 谢谢 乔思琳 |
[12:32] | I will miss your company tonight. | 我会将你今晚的陪伴铭记于心 |
[12:36] | Admit it– | 承认吧 |
[12:38] | You underestimated me when we first met. | 你第一次见我时低估了我 |
[12:41] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[12:43] | But perhaps you are different now. | 不过也有可能是你变了 |
[12:46] | Perhaps I am. | 或许是的 |
[12:51] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[13:14] | Everything all right? | 都还好吗 |
[13:18] | Uh, how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[13:21] | Is that why you called? | 这就是你打电话的原因 |
[13:22] | N-no. The, um, shower’s | 不是 淋浴又开始 |
[13:25] | doing that– that plinking thing again. | 滴答滴答地滴水了 |
[13:28] | Well, did you tighten the handle? | 把手拧紧了吗 |
[13:30] | Uh, I did, yeah, but I don’t know. | 拧紧了 我也不知道 |
[13:33] | I might not be strong enough. | 可能是我手劲不够 |
[13:36] | Are you asking me to fix it? | 你想让我来修吗 |
[13:39] | If it’s not an imposition. | 如果你不嫌麻烦的话 |
[13:44] | I can’t today, Savi. I’m swamped. | 今天不行 萨维 我很忙 |
[13:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | Uh, don’t–don’t worry about it. It’s fine. | 别担心 没事的 |
[13:51] | Try some bathroom cork around the head. | 用软木塞塞住淋浴头试试 |
[13:53] | You can get it at any hardware store. | 可以在五金店买到 |
[13:55] | Great. Uh, I’ll try that. Thanks. | 好的 我试试吧 谢谢 |
[13:59] | You’re gonna have to start figuring out | 你得开始学学自己 |
[14:00] | how to do this stuff on your own, Sav. | 处理这类事情了 萨维 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:07] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[14:09] | I-I gotta go. Okay. Thanks. | 我得挂了 谢谢 |
[14:22] | $80 for an estimate? | 估计要花八十美元 |
[14:23] | But I already told you what the problem was. | 我已经把问题告诉你了 |
[14:27] | $500? | 五百块 |
[14:28] | No, thank you. No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 不了 谢谢 |
[14:30] | It’s a leak, not a flood. | 是漏水 又不是发洪水 |
[14:37] | I thought you could use this. | 我觉得你会用得上这个 |
[14:39] | Helped my sister with exhaustion when she was pregnant. | 我姐姐怀孕时帮她缓解了疲劳 |
[14:42] | Gentle Buzz, no side effects. | 安睡茶 没有副作用 |
[14:44] | That’s… really sweet. | 真是…太好了 |
[14:47] | And I don’t want to seem ungrateful, | 我很感谢你 |
[14:48] | but it’s kind of a long drive for a box of tea, huh? | 不过只为了送盒茶就跑了这么远吗 |
[14:51] | Well, also you forgot this. | 你还忘了这个 |
[14:56] | Not that you have to do any work, | 不是说你非得快点工作 |
[14:58] | but you know, don’t want those Liebermans coming after you. | 但是你肯定不想让利伯曼家的人追着你问 |
[15:00] | Ugh. Does this tea help with pregnancy brain? | 这茶能缓解孕妇头疼吗 |
[15:02] | Because I officially have it. | 因为我确实头疼 |
[15:04] | Well, we could make a cup and find out. | 我们可以泡杯茶看看 |
[15:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:14] | I’m gonna need you to do more research on some of these law firms. | 我想让你帮我调查一下这些律所 |
[15:17] | My top two choices aren’t available, | 前两个选择不可用 |
[15:20] | and I’m not comfortable with the rest of these. | 余下的我不太信任 |
[15:22] | Of course. When do you need it by? | 没问题 你什么时候要 |
[15:24] | Yesterday. | 昨天能弄好就好了 |
[15:25] | Dr. Kim? | 金医生 |
[15:27] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say right now. | 抱歉 我现在不知道该说什么 |
[15:45] | I wasn’t expecting to see you. | 没想到会见到你 |
[15:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:48] | I realize I still owe you an explanation | 我知道我还欠你一个解释 |
[15:51] | and I wanted to call you, but– | 我本想打电话给你的 但… |
[15:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:54] | I mean, it’s not why I’m here. | 我来不是为了听你解释 |
[15:57] | I know about the lawsuit. | 我知道那桩诉讼案了 |
[15:59] | I can’t discuss that with you. | 我不能跟你谈论这个 |
[16:00] | I know. | 我明白 |
[16:02] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想向你道个歉 |
[16:04] | What my mom’s doing to you– it’s not right. | 我母亲对你的所作所为太过分了 |
[16:07] | I tried to talk her out of it, but it’s no use. | 我试着跟她讲道理 但她不听 |
[16:10] | She’s out for blood. | 她一心要泄心头之恨 |
[16:12] | I thought I should warn you. | 我觉得应该向你提个醒 |
[16:13] | Thank you. I gathered as much. | 谢谢 我多少也猜到了 |
[16:17] | So do you have a plan then? | 你有应对的办法吗 |
[16:20] | I don’t even have a lawyer yet. | 我现在连律师都没请 |
[16:23] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不太好 |
[16:24] | Sam– | 山姆 |
[16:25] | Right. I’m leaving. | 我说完了 这就走 |
[16:32] | I get it, by the way. | 我懂的 |
[16:35] | What do you get? | 懂什么 |
[16:35] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[16:37] | As soon as I found out about you and my dad, | 发现你和我爸爸的事之后 |
[16:39] | a lot of things made so much more sense. | 我突然明白了很多事 |
[16:44] | I hate that you found out the way you did. | 但我不希望你是以那种方式发现真相的 |
[16:47] | I should’ve told you the truth from the beginning. | 我早就该告诉你的 |
[16:49] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 真庆幸你没那么做 |
[16:52] | I never would’ve gotten to know you if you told me. | 不然我也没机会像现在这样了解你了 |
[16:57] | I wish things could’ve turned out differently. | 真希望事情没有变成今天这样 |
[17:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:19] | I was just thinking, | 我正想着 |
[17:21] | I should pick Alex up for a pregame cocktail. | 要不要比赛前去接艾莉克丝喝上一杯 |
[17:26] | Oh no, that sucks. | 不是吧 真扫兴 |
[17:30] | Do you need me to bring you something? Soup? Ibuprofen? | 要我给你捎点东西吗 汤 止痛片之类的 |
[17:34] | Okay. Well, text me if you need anything. | 好吧 如果需要什么 就发短信给我 |
[17:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:49] | Olivia, it’s Joss. | 奥利维亚 我是乔斯 |
[17:50] | Which adventure did they choose? | 他们选了哪项活动 |
[17:53] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[18:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:16] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[18:17] | Uh, not as hungry as you are, apparently, | 虽然没你那么饿 |
[18:19] | but yeah, I-I could eat. | 不过也该吃点东西了 |
[18:21] | Okay. Let me see what I have. | 好啊 让我看看还有什么 |
[18:22] | No. No. No. Sit. I got it. | 别别别 坐着吧 我来 |
[18:33] | Savi. | 萨维 |
[18:42] | Um, what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[18:44] | Joss, right? | 你是乔斯吧 |
[18:46] | We haven’t been properly introduced. I’m Dominic Taylor. | 我们还没正式见过面 我是多米尼克·泰勒 |
[18:48] | I know who you are. You didn’t answer my question. | 我知道你是谁 你还没回答我的问题 |
[18:50] | Well, your sister fell asleep at work, | 你姐姐工作的时候打了瞌睡 |
[18:52] | so I just stopped by to see if she needed anything. | 所以我就顺路过来看看她 |
[18:53] | Savi doesn’t need anything | 萨维和老公处于过渡期的这段时间 |
[18:55] | while she works things out with her husband. | 最不需要的就是你的帮助 |
[18:58] | All righty then. | 那好吧 |
[18:59] | And just so you know, I will never wear your T-shirt. | 顺便告诉你一声 别指望我挺你 |
[19:02] | I’m on team Harry. | 我是站在哈利这边的 |
[19:03] | Oh, uh, well, good for you. | 好吧 你做得对 |
[19:06] | You’re not even gonna try | 你居然都没有试图去否认 |
[19:08] | to deny that you have feelings for my sister. | 你对我姐姐还有感觉 |
[19:11] | She’s a good friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[19:12] | Oh, please. I know what happened. | 别装了 你们的事我一清二楚 |
[19:14] | You two are hardly platonic. | 你们俩可不是什么纯洁的精神伴侣 |
[19:18] | You’re probably right. | 你说得没错 |
[19:20] | Then let me be very clear. Okay? | 那我也丑话说在前头 |
[19:22] | Savi loves Harry. | 萨维爱的是哈利 |
[19:25] | You’re not gonna win. | 你赢不了的 |
[19:26] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[19:28] | Life’s a negotiation, and I’m a damn good lawyer. | 生活也是一场谈判 我可是律师中的好手 |
[19:32] | I’m sure you are. | 你绝对是 |
[19:47] | Paul Malloy? | 保罗·马洛伊 |
[19:51] | April’s friend. | 你是艾普莉的朋友 |
[19:52] | Boyfriend. Richard. | 男朋友 我叫理查德 |
[19:56] | Can I come in? | 能进屋吗 |
[20:05] | I saw you two together at her shop. | 我在艾普莉的店里看见过你们在一起 |
[20:08] | So Lucy’s not the only one you’ve been stalking? | 这么说 你不单单跟踪露西 |
[20:12] | You a father, Richard? | 理查德 你也是个父亲吧 |
[20:14] | I am. | 是 |
[20:15] | Then you know better than to talk about another man’s child. | 那你该知道不能这样谈论别人家的女儿 |
[20:20] | April sic you on me or something? | 是艾普莉叫你来找我的吗 |
[20:22] | I came on my own, | 是我自己来的 |
[20:24] | to get you to do what she asked you to do– | 请你按照艾普莉说的做 |
[20:27] | Leave. | 离开这里 |
[20:30] | You’re really into her, aren’t you? | 你是真心喜欢她 是吗 |
[20:32] | I mean, I-I get it. | 我理解 |
[20:35] | April’s an incredible woman. | 艾普莉是个很有魅力的女人 |
[20:37] | Which makes you god knows what kind of fool to abandon her. | 而你竟然愚蠢到抛弃了她 |
[20:40] | I’m still her husband. | 我依然是她丈夫 |
[20:42] | You’re just the guy keeping my side of the bed warm, man. | 而你不过是个给她暖床的罢了 |
[20:47] | Stay away from April and stay away from Lucy. | 离艾普莉和露西远点 |
[20:54] | Or what? | 要是我不答应呢 |
[20:55] | Or April might not go to the police, | 艾普莉也许不会去警局报案 |
[20:58] | but I will. | 但我会 |
[21:05] | For your bus ticket home. | 算是给你的路费 |
[21:05] | I don’t need your charity, man. | 我不需要你的捐助 |
[21:07] | Really? Cause I’ve heard you had trouble with money | 是吗 我怎么听说过去几年里 |
[21:10] | the last couple of years. | 你有点财务方面的麻烦呢 |
[21:33] | Dr. Kim? | 金医生 |
[21:34] | I’m Natalie Wade. | 我叫娜塔莉·韦德 |
[21:36] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:36] | Uh, my assistant must’ve made a mistake. | 一定是我的助理弄错了 |
[21:40] | I don’t see a late appointment on my schedule. | 我没有在日程上看见晚间的病人预约 |
[21:42] | I’m not a patient. I’m your new attorney. | 我不是病人 我是您的新律师 |
[21:50] | Is that all you want? | 你就吃这么点 |
[21:51] | It’s all you have. | 是你就剩这么点了 |
[21:55] | Sorry. I forgot to do food shopping | 抱歉 我忘记买吃的了 |
[21:58] | for, like, the last six years. | 六年都没买过了 |
[22:01] | That’s right. He’s a– | 是啊 他是 |
[22:03] | He’s a chef. | 他是厨师 |
[22:05] | Yep. | 对 |
[22:08] | Yeah. Well, yeah, I’m– I’m not that hungry. It’s okay. | 我也没那么饿 没关系的 |
[22:10] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 有关系 |
[22:12] | I have no food in the house, my plumbing doesn’t work, | 我家里没有吃的 水管坏了 |
[22:15] | – I’m sleeping on the job. – Napping. | -我工作期间睡觉 -只是小睡 |
[22:17] | It’s okay to be a disaster by myself, | 我一个人将就也就算了 |
[22:20] | but how can you bring a little human being | 但我怎么能让一个孩子 |
[22:24] | into this crap storm? | 在这样的环境里生活 |
[22:25] | I mean, mothers are supposed to have it together, | 这些事都是一个母亲要做的 |
[22:27] | You know? I mean… | 你知道吗 |
[22:29] | I’m sure the baby’s gonna want to eat | 孩子一定不能 |
[22:31] | something other than mustard. | 只吃芥末的 |
[22:32] | They don’t need condiments until they’re at least 6 weeks old. | 六周大之前他们不需要吃调味料 |
[22:41] | Okay. We need a break. | 我们得歇一会 |
[22:44] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[22:51] | Maybe it’s not such a good idea. | 也许这不是个好主意 |
[22:59] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[23:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:01] | Okay. Where do you wanna start? | 你想从哪里开始说 |
[23:04] | How about we start with who sent you here. | 从谁派你来的说起 |
[23:07] | You have friends in high places. | 你有个厉害的朋友 |
[23:09] | Let’s leave it at that. | 先不谈那个 |
[23:11] | I spoke with Huxley Insurance. | 我和赫克斯利人寿保险公司谈过 |
[23:13] | They uncovered two pharmacy prescriptions for morphine | 他们发现了两张吗啡的处方 |
[23:16] | that came from you, | 都是你开的 |
[23:17] | which is weird, since you’re not an oncologist. | 这有些奇怪 因为你并不是肿瘤医师 |
[23:20] | – I can explain that. – You might need to. | -我可以解释 -你是得解释 |
[23:23] | More pressing is that I believe her attorneys are | 更厉害的是她的律师可能 |
[23:25] | gonna suggest that you not only prescribed the morphine, | 会指控你不仅开了吗啡 |
[23:28] | but you also administered the fatal dose | 还在托马斯死的那天晚上 |
[23:30] | the night that Thomas died. | 给了他致命的剂量 |
[23:33] | They’re gonna say you did it. | 他们会说是你干的 |
[23:35] | What? But I didn’t. | 什么 可是我没有啊 |
[23:37] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[23:37] | No, Miss Wade, you have to understand. | 不 韦德小姐 你得理解 |
[23:39] | Elizabeth has a vendetta against me. | 伊丽莎白跟我有仇 |
[23:41] | I believe you. This is a civil suit | 我相信你 这起民事诉讼 |
[23:44] | that would only win the income lost | 只能帮她赢回因托马斯死亡 |
[23:46] | due to Thomas’ untimely death. | 而造成的收入损失 |
[23:48] | Since the doctors only gave him weeks to live, | 由于他本来就只能活几周时间 |
[23:49] | it wouldn’t amount to much. | 这笔钱不会很多 |
[23:53] | So she’s not after the money. | 所以她不是冲着钱来的 |
[23:55] | No. | 对 |
[23:57] | She wants to drag your reputation through the mud. | 她是想毁了你的声誉 |
[24:00] | She wants to ruin you, Karen. | 她想毁了你 凯伦 |
[24:06] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪里开始 |
[24:08] | We start with one important question– | 我们从一个重要问题谈起 |
[24:11] | do you remember where you were the night Thomas passed away? | 你记得托马斯死的那晚你在哪里吗 |
[24:14] | I remember it clearly. | 我记得很清楚 |
[24:16] | I was at home alone. | 我一个人在家 |
[24:17] | So you don’t recall? | 所以你不记得了 |
[24:19] | No, I just said that I was– | 我刚刚说了 我在 |
[24:20] | That you don’t recall. | 你说你不记得了 |
[24:22] | Of course, I’d prefer it if you knew | 当然 你能记得当时和谁在一起 |
[24:24] | who it was that you were with. | 是最好不过的了 |
[24:26] | But if you don’t, it’s simply okay to say you don’t remember. | 但要是你不记得 只说不记得就行 |
[24:35] | You have an active social life, a lot of friends. | 你的社交生活很活跃 有很多朋友 |
[24:40] | Are you sure you weren’t with one of them? | 你确定你没跟他们在一起吗 |
[24:42] | No. | 没有 |
[24:43] | I won’t do that. | 我不会这么说的 |
[24:46] | Think about it. | 想一想 |
[24:50] | So what do you think of L.A.? | 你觉得洛杉矶怎么样 |
[24:51] | Oh, it’s just so bright. | 太亮了 |
[24:54] | I never see so many people wearing non-ironic pink fluorescent | 我开车过来时 看到满大街的人 |
[24:57] | as I drive through L.A. | 穿着荧光粉的衣服 |
[24:59] | You mean slog through. | 你是说挤过来吧 |
[25:00] | Traffic at 2:00 A.M.? How do you put up with it? | 半夜两点的交通状况 你们怎么受得了 |
[25:03] | Oh, I take shortcuts through the canyon in my convertible, | 我一般都从峡谷那边走捷径 |
[25:07] | but I drive with the top down all year long. | 但我从来不打开敞篷车的车顶 |
[25:10] | Try that during east coast winter, huh? | 东海岸冬天时你可以试试 |
[25:13] | You do have one thing going for you. | 你们这到有一个好处 |
[25:15] | Your struggling actresses are far more attractive than ours. | 这里的小演员比我们那里的好看多了 |
[25:21] | Anyway, wait until you taste these martinis. They are to die. | 尝尝这里的马提尼再说 超赞的 |
[25:25] | Dinner was lovely | 晚餐很丰盛 |
[25:26] | and, uh, the fancy martinis are tasty, | 诱人的马丁尼很好喝 |
[25:29] | but what exactly is so kinky about this itinerary? | 但今晚的亮点到底在哪里 |
[25:35] | Five, four, | 五 四 |
[25:37] | three, two… | 三 二 |
[25:45] | The cabaret may have been created in Paris, | 卡巴莱舞源自巴黎 |
[25:46] | but it was perfected in Hollywood. | 但最好的却在好莱坞 |
[26:18] | Told you. | 我早说吧 |
[26:33] | Richard, oh, my God. | 理查德 天哪 |
[26:36] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[26:37] | I got in a fight. It’s not as bad as it looks. | 我跟人打了一架 跟看上去一样激烈 |
[26:40] | Wh– oh, you’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[26:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:43] | Still? | 还在流啊 |
[26:45] | What kind of fight? | 怎么打起来的 |
[26:47] | Who did this? You should call the police. | 谁打的 你应该报警的 |
[26:49] | Yeah, I suggested that, but you said no. | 我也是这么说的 但你拒绝了 |
[26:51] | What? | 什么 |
[26:55] | Oh, my God. Please tell me you didn’t. | 神啊 告诉我你没有那么做 |
[26:57] | I just wanted to talk to him. | 我只是想和他谈谈 |
[27:00] | You went to see Paul? Are you insane? | 你去见保罗了 你疯了吗 |
[27:03] | For the record, I didn’t throw the first punch. | 郑重声明 不是我先动的手 |
[27:06] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[27:07] | You said he wasn’t listening to you. | 你说他不听你的 |
[27:08] | So you thought he’d listen to you? | 所以你觉得他会听你的吗 |
[27:10] | I was trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[27:11] | I didn’t want your help. I didn’t ask for your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 我也没有要你帮忙 |
[27:14] | Now you just went | 你就这么过去 |
[27:15] | and made it a million times worse by going all caveman. | 像野蛮人一样打架 把事情变得更糟 |
[27:18] | This is my situation to deal with. | 这是我自己的事 |
[27:20] | I thought the point of our situation | 我以为我们的事 |
[27:21] | was that we wouldn’t have to deal with things alone. | 就是我们可以一起面对这些事 |
[27:22] | Okay, you crossed the line, | 你做的太过分了 |
[27:23] | and if you can’t see that– | 你要是连这点都意识不到的话 |
[27:24] | – Fine. – Richard | -好吧 -理查德 |
[27:25] | No. No. You can’t ask me to be your shoulder to cry on | 不不 你伤心的时候就找我来安慰 |
[27:28] | when you’re upset and then get pissed when I try to help. | 而当我想主动帮忙的时候你却大发雷霆 |
[27:30] | Either I’m involved or I’m not. | 要么我参与 要么我退出 |
[27:32] | So what do you want? | 你到底要我怎么做 |
[27:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:39] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[27:52] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都不记得上一次 |
[27:54] | I was in jeans, at a mall, | 我穿着牛仔裤在工作日来商场溜达 |
[27:56] | on a weekday. | 是什么时候了 |
[27:58] | Feels pretty good, right? | 感觉特别好 对吧 |
[28:00] | Yeah, I also haven’t been to the happy hour, | 是啊 我还没去酒吧喝个酒 |
[28:02] | or a movie… | 或者看场电影 |
[28:04] | or eaten processed food. | 还有吃加工食物呢 |
[28:05] | Okay. So you’re missing something there, | 好吧 你肯定错过了一些东西 |
[28:07] | ’cause as far as I’m concerned, cheese just doesn’t taste right | 因为据我所知 奶酪只有在呈橙色时 |
[28:10] | unless it’s nuclear orange. | 味道才不会奇怪 |
[28:14] | So, um… | 话说 |
[28:17] | how far along are you now? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[28:19] | Almost nine weeks. | 快九个星期了 |
[28:21] | Getting excited? | 是不是很兴奋 |
[28:22] | Mm, I think I’m more nervous than excited. | 我觉得紧张多于兴奋 |
[28:26] | You? Nervous? I don’t believe it. | 你 紧张 我不信 |
[28:28] | Well, believe it. | 信不信由你 |
[28:30] | Which part? | 紧张什么 |
[28:32] | Well, it’s just–every time I try to figure out | 只是每次去想生了宝宝后 |
[28:35] | what it’s gonna be like or–or–or look like, | 我的生活会变成什么样子时 |
[28:37] | I-I just can’t see it, you know, | 我都想象不出来 |
[28:39] | and how am I ever gonna have time | 还有我将来怎么会有时间 |
[28:40] | to take my kid to a playground? | 带着孩子来游乐场玩耍呢 |
[28:43] | You know, I haven’t even had time | 你知道吗 我现在连 |
[28:45] | to buy a stroller or a crib yet. | 买婴儿手推车和婴儿床的时间都没有 |
[28:46] | Whoa. You haven’t gotten a crib yet? | 你连婴儿床都还没准备吗 |
[28:48] | Uh, forget about it. You can’t do this. | 算了吧 你不能这样 |
[28:50] | I’m serious. | 我说的是真的 |
[28:51] | Okay, look, my mom worked full-time. | 好吧 听着 我妈妈做的是全职工作 |
[28:54] | Somehow I still made it to the park. | 但我还是能去公园玩 |
[28:56] | You know it just– it just happens. | 这种事情都是自然而然发生的 |
[28:57] | No, it doesn’t just happen. | 不 它不是自然而然的 |
[28:59] | No, you’re right. My mom made it happen. | 对 你说得对 是我妈妈努力的结果 |
[29:02] | She got food on the table, she got clothes on my back, | 她每次都准备好食物 帮我穿衣服 |
[29:04] | and for my 4th birthday, | 在我四岁生日的时候 |
[29:05] | she got me the coolest little green bike. It was– | 还给我买了一辆超酷的绿色自行车 绿色 |
[29:09] | I was big on green. | 显得我很霸气 |
[29:11] | And she was all by herself? | 她全靠自己吗 |
[29:13] | Mm-hmm. Single mom. | 对 她是位单身母亲 |
[29:17] | I just never imagined that that would be me. | 我只是想象不到我将来也会这样 |
[29:21] | You know, none of this is happening the way… | 你知道的 所有的这一切都跟 |
[29:24] | I pictured it. | 我之前想象得不一样 |
[29:25] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[29:27] | Just ’cause it’s not how you imagined it | 跟你预期的不一样 |
[29:28] | doesn’t mean it can’t work. | 不代表没法过 |
[29:30] | You just have to let go of your expectations. | 你只是需要放下你的那些期望 |
[29:33] | Be happy about life’s little surprises. | 为生活中的小惊喜而高兴 |
[29:35] | You know, like, uh… | 你要知道 就像 |
[29:36] | like enjoying a lemonade slushie | 就像周五晚上在格伦代尔 |
[29:39] | on a Friday night in Glendale. | 尽情享受一杯柠檬冰沙 |
[29:45] | You’re gonna be fine, Savannah. | 萨瓦娜 你会没事的 |
[29:46] | And that baby in there– | 还有你肚子里的宝宝 |
[29:48] | It’s gonna be amazing. | 也会很好的 |
[29:52] | You mean if it’s yours, right? | 你的意思是如果它是你的的话 对吧 |
[29:54] | No. | 不是 |
[29:56] | Because it’s yours. | 因为它是属于你的 |
[30:06] | I’ve looked at this from every angle. The numbers don’t add up. | 我左算右算 还是感觉不对 |
[30:08] | If we don’t do something– | 如果我们还不采取行动 |
[30:09] | start lunch service, cut back on staff– | 启动午餐服务 裁减员工 |
[30:13] | Savannah’s is done. | 萨瓦娜餐厅就会倒闭 |
[30:16] | What about Savi? | 萨维怎么了 |
[30:18] | I’m not talking about your wife. | 我说的不是你的妻子 |
[30:20] | I’m talking about the restaurant. | 我说的是餐厅 |
[30:21] | It’s game over | 如果我们不作出 |
[30:22] | if we don’t make some serious changes. | 正式的改变 我们就会玩完 |
[30:24] | Right-o. | 好的 |
[30:27] | You don’t even know the rules to baseball, Harry. | 哈利 你都不了解棒球的规则 |
[30:30] | Have you listened anything I said? | 你有没有听到我刚说的话 |
[30:31] | Um, yeah. Um… | 有啊 |
[30:33] | More customers, more revenue. | 顾客越多 收入越多 |
[30:37] | It’s more than that. | 没这么简单 |
[30:41] | Look, I took you out tonight | 听着 我今晚带你出来 |
[30:43] | so I could have your full attention. | 是为了让你集中注意力听我说话 |
[30:44] | Jeff, doom and gloom is your thing, mate. | 杰夫 你就喜欢哀叹 兄弟 |
[30:48] | And we always end up in the clear. | 我们总能摆脱困境的 |
[30:50] | Don’t we? Now relax and have a beer. | 不是吗 放松一下吧 喝杯啤酒 |
[31:04] | Be my wingman? | 要帮我追美女吗 |
[31:08] | No, mate. | 不了 兄弟 |
[31:21] | Hey, Savi. It’s me. | 你好 萨维 是我 |
[31:24] | I just wanted to say thanks for your help | 我只是想说谢谢你的帮助 |
[31:26] | and I’m sorry about this morning. | 早上的事我很抱歉 |
[31:30] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天再打给你 |
[31:57] | You are not enjoying yourself. | 你好像玩得不太高兴 |
[31:59] | Oh. Sure I am. | 我很好啊 |
[32:06] | You don’t have to lie to me | 你没必要因为我是你老板 |
[32:08] | because I’m your boss, Josslyn. | 就在我面前说谎 乔斯琳 |
[32:11] | You have done outstanding work tonight. | 你今晚表现得很不错 |
[32:13] | It is all that matters. | 这是最重要的 |
[32:15] | I’ve been here one time too many. | 我来过太多次了 |
[32:17] | The effect starts to wear off. | 没什么劲了 |
[32:20] | You have been, um, overexposed. | 是这里人太多太乱了 |
[32:23] | That’s the understatement of the year. | 你说的真委婉啊 |
[32:32] | Honestly, I’d rather be with Alex right now. | 其实 我现在宁愿和艾莉克丝待在一起 |
[32:34] | I feel bad. I haven’t even checked in | 我感觉糟透了 我都还没 |
[32:35] | to see how she’s feeling. | 问问她怎么样了 |
[32:36] | Do you mind if I just slip out, make a call really quick? | 你介意我溜出去 打个电话就回来吗 |
[32:40] | No. No. Not at all. | 不不 完全不介意 |
[32:43] | You wear commitment well, Josslyn. | 你很尽责 乔斯琳 |
[32:57] | Uh, you want these anywhere in particular? | 这些东西要放在哪儿 |
[32:58] | Uh, you can just put ’em right there for now. | 就先放在那边吧 |
[33:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:12] | Fixed your shower. | 给你把喷头修好了 |
[33:15] | Already, huh? | 已经在一起了是吧 |
[33:27] | Knock yourself out. | 把这当成你家 别客气 |
[33:28] | No, Harry, uh, j– | 不是的 哈利 我们 |
[33:43] | I have the worst timing in history. | 我真是遭遇了有生以来最无语的时刻 |
[33:45] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[33:46] | He told me to fix it myself. | 他让我自己修 |
[33:48] | He wasn’t supposed to be here. | 哪知道他又会来 |
[33:50] | Once he’s cooled down, you can tell him what happened. | 等他消了气 你再告诉他是怎么回事 |
[33:52] | No, he won’t believe me. | 没用 他不会信的 |
[33:54] | Well, you want me to stay? | 要我陪你吗 |
[33:57] | No. | 不用了 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry. I’m–I’m not mad at you. | 抱歉 我不是生你的气 |
[34:01] | I-I get it. | 我知道 |
[34:04] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[34:21] | They have requested a tour of properties tomorrow. | 他们要求明天去看看那些房子 |
[34:23] | Afternoon, of course. | 当然了 是下午去 |
[34:24] | They look to be having a long night. | 看上去他俩今晚很享受 |
[34:26] | Hey. I’m glad I could help. | 很荣幸能帮上忙 |
[34:29] | Good. Because you’ll be showing them around town. | 很好 之后你还得带他们在城里转转 |
[34:33] | They are officially your clients. | 他们现在可是你的客户了 |
[34:36] | Et voila. Here is my car. | 好了 我的车来了 |
[34:39] | Bonsoir, madame. | 晚安 女士 |
[34:42] | Olivier, you needed a car in L.A., | 奥利维尔 你在洛杉矶要用车 |
[34:45] | and you chose a Delorean? | 所以就买了辆德罗瑞恩 |
[34:48] | I love “Back to the future.” | 我很喜欢《回到未来》 |
[34:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:54] | Oh, my god. Are you serious right now? | 老天 你不是搞笑的吧 |
[34:56] | Michael J. Fox– he’s a delight, no? | 迈克尔·J·福克斯 剧里的亮点不是吗 |
[34:58] | Oh, Olivier, I gotta say, never a dull moment. | 奥利维尔 我告诉你 这片子处处有笑点 |
[35:03] | It’s really cool. | 这车太棒了 |
[35:04] | It looks just like the one in the movie. | 和电影里的一模一样 |
[35:06] | That was the point. | 正是如此 |
[35:08] | But does it take you back in time? | 但它能带你回到过去么 |
[35:10] | Care to find out? | 想试试吗 |
[35:12] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[35:17] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[35:31] | Can I come in? | 我能进屋吗 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 进来吧 |
[35:47] | You want to see Lucy. | 你想见露西 |
[35:50] | This is all you get. | 但你只能看这个 |
[35:54] | When I’m done, you’re done. | 我翻完了 你也就看完了 |
[35:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:11] | Her, um… | 这是她 |
[36:14] | 7th birthday, | 7岁生日照的 |
[36:15] | She fell and skinned her knee | 玩”红灯停 绿灯行”的时候 |
[36:17] | playing “Red light, green light,” | 不小心摔倒膝盖蹭了破皮 |
[36:18] | So I let her have two slices of cake. | 所以我让她吃了两块蛋糕当做安慰 |
[36:25] | The second grade class trip to Big Bear. | 这是二年级班级旅行去大熊湖 |
[36:28] | It was the first time she’d ever seen snow. | 她第一次看到雪 |
[36:30] | Couldn’t get her off that sled. | 怎么都不愿意脱雪橇 |
[36:34] | Christmas two years ago, | 两年前圣诞节的时候 |
[36:38] | she knew Santa wasn’t real, | 她已经知道圣诞老人不过是传说 |
[36:39] | but she played along for me. | 但还是和我一起等他来 |
[36:47] | You still put out my stocking? | 你还把我的礼物袜挂出来吗 |
[36:49] | And your Easter basket. | 还有你的复活节篮子 |
[36:55] | And we bake you a red velvet cake on your birthday. | 我们还在你生日的时候给你烤了红丝绒蛋糕 |
[37:00] | I tell Lucy you’re with her everywhere she goes. | 我告诉露西 不管在哪你都陪伴着她 |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:29] | Sam, what are you– | 山姆 你在这做… |
[37:29] | I just want to check in and see how it went with Natalie. | 我只是过来问问你和娜塔莉谈得怎么样 |
[37:33] | You sent her to me? | 你让她找我的 |
[37:34] | Uh, I thought she would’ve told you. | 我以为她已经告诉你了 |
[37:37] | No. I thought– | 没有 我以为… |
[37:40] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[37:43] | Thank you for doing that. She’s terrific. | 多谢你 她很棒 |
[37:45] | Yeah. M-my dad hated going up against her in court, | 是啊 我爸打官司的时候最烦遇到她 |
[37:49] | so I figured she had to be pretty good. | 所以我想她肯定是个好律师 |
[37:53] | Why didn’t you tell me you were sending her over? | 你为什么之前不告诉我 |
[37:55] | If I did, you would’ve refused my help. | 我说了你肯定是拒绝 |
[37:57] | You’re so used to being there for other people. | 你总是去帮助别人 |
[38:00] | You’re not good at asking for what you need. | 却不太会向别人寻求帮助 |
[38:07] | Would you like to come in? | 要进去吗 |
[38:14] | So does she think you have a case? | 她觉得你非打官司不可吗 |
[38:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:20] | It’s complicated. | 事情太复杂了 |
[38:22] | I feel strange discussing this with you, Sam. | 和你说这事感觉真怪 山姆 |
[38:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:27] | I’m the only other person who knows my mom is lying. | 我是除你外唯一知道我母亲在撒谎的人 |
[38:30] | Yes, and that’s the problem. | 是啊 这就是问题所在 |
[38:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:36] | I was alone that night, | 你父亲去世的那天晚上 |
[38:38] | the night your father died, | 我是独自一人 |
[38:41] | which is making things difficult. | 所以事情就复杂了 |
[38:43] | You need an alibi. | 你需要不在场证明 |
[38:48] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想出办法来的 |
[38:51] | Use me. | 我给你作证 |
[38:53] | No, Sam. | 不行 山姆 |
[38:54] | Why not? You could say… | 为什么不行 你可以说 |
[38:56] | I was upset about my father dying. | 因为父亲去世我很沮丧 |
[38:58] | I wanted to talk to someone. | 想找个人聊天 |
[39:01] | It’d be easy. | 这就很容易了 |
[39:02] | I could never ask you to lie for me like that, Sam. | 我不会让你帮我撒谎的 山姆 |
[39:04] | You didn’t ask. I offered. | 不是你要求的 是我自愿的 |
[39:15] | How did I get here? | 我怎么会沦落到今天这个地步 |
[39:19] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我简直无法相信眼前发生的一切 |
[39:22] | It’s gonna be okay. | 都会过去的 |
[39:27] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[39:29] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[39:31] | Just let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[39:33] | I-I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[39:40] | I’d do anything for you, Karen. | 我愿意为你做任何事 凯伦 |
[41:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:26] | Perhaps this may continue over a nightcap? | 要不要再和我去喝几杯 |
[41:36] | Non. Merci. | 不啦 多谢 |